View Full Version : 2006 Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Silvio
01-21-06, 20:28
New Spa on Irving Park,

Fellas I just had probaly the greatest massage there. Some known faces from United Spa on Harlem have migrated south into the city. Even though the mamasan recognized me The massage was still very therapeutic. Be prepared for the best massage you've experienced in quite a while. I think the protocol is to weed out any newbies that may be harmful to the new location. The facilities are top notch with a steam shower and also a dry sauna well worth the visit on its own. I did see the beautiful Jenny as she showed herself after my massage. Lets keep this place under wraps fellas this could be a great vacation for everyone. I was there a little over and hour. Be prepared to be covered in towels for the majority of the time during your orientation.

Alibi
01-27-06, 01:11
I notice that there is not a lot of discussion about independent massage providers here. Is there a reason? I have been to VIP a few times with mixed results, and have been to one ind. provider I found on CL that was a real bust (massage was ok, face-5, bod-8), but her shower was a nightmare (filthy and started backing up), and it was my lunchbreak so I didn't have the option of going back oily. I'm a little wary of independents now, although some are very tempting.

What have been general experiences with massage + just HE from those places?

Thanks.

Randyhunter
02-02-06, 12:49
Good Morning!

I'm a newbie to this group and to the hobby. I'm also PAINFULLY shy, and I need a little advice.

I recognize that you can get more than a simple massage in a massage parlor. However, I'm smart enough to figure out that you don't get the massage, roll over and ask for a BJ. Additionally, I hate negotiation. So my fear is that I'd end up paying some rediculous amount ($150) and getting just a massage, while you more experienced guys are getting full service for $25 (just kidding, but you see my point).

Help a new guy out, PLEASE: what are some of the more effective approaches to getting some release? and how do you negotiate the tip?

Thanks hugely!

Chi Guy
02-02-06, 18:46
Good Morning!

I'm a newbie to this group and to the hobby. I'm also PAINFULLY shy, and I need a little advice.

I recognize that you can get more than a simple massage in a massage parlor. However, I'm smart enough to figure out that you don't get the massage, roll over and ask for a BJ. Additionally, I hate negotiation. So my fear is that I'd end up paying some rediculous amount ($150) and getting just a massage, while you more experienced guys are getting full service for $25 (just kidding, but you see my point).

Help a new guy out, PLEASE: what are some of the more effective approaches to getting some release? and how do you negotiate the tip?

Thanks hugely!
Randyhunter,

First of all, welcome to the board.

I don't know what you already know and what you don't so I'll try to cover the important stuff. If I tell you something you already know, I apologize.

Not all massage parlors offer extras. In fact, the vast majority of the American-run MP's do not. And try to stay away from the American places that have very suggestive advertising, like pretty much everything in Roselle, and all the places like them. It's almost a given that the girls in these places are hot, you will part with a big wad of your money, and you will end up taking care of Junior yourself anyways.

On the other hand, most of the Asian places and a good deal of the European places offer extras. The extent of the extras vary from place to place and provider to provider.

A good way to test the waters is to leave your towel off from the get-go. If your masseuse puts the towel on you, then you might be out of luck, but just act like you've never had a massage before and plead ignorance if she says anything. Once the massage begins, you can be subtle by making little sounds to let her know that you are enjoying the massage. Once she gets to your gluteus maximus, arch it up to let her know that you are particularly enjoying that part of the massage. To be a little bolder, you can try touching her or grabbing her. I would probably only do that if you are already getting the vibe that extras are available.

When it comes time to turn over and she put the towel on you previously, see if you can turn over and lose the towel in the process. If she puts it on you again, you may be out of luck. Once she starts to massage your chest, legs, etc., I would again make little noises letting her know you like the massage. If she works her way to your inner thigh, open your legs up to give her better access. Hopefully, she will take things from there. If she doesn't, she may, at the end of the massage ask if you would like anything else massaged. See if you can lead her hand to the proper areas needing attention. If she doesn't ask, then I would kinda jokingly act disappointed that the massage is over, maybe asking her "are you done already?," or something like that. Again, you can try to motion to her what needs to be taken care of or guide her hands. If she still won't do anything, it's probably time to go.

On negotiating, one thing is critical - ONLY BRING IN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND! Junior can't talk you into spending any more if you don't have it to spend. Then try to stand firm with your price. The pretty standard rates are as follows: $40 tip for a handshake, $80 for oral (either way) and $120 for FS. No, it's not written in stone. If you find someone who you think is worth more, go ahead and give her an extra tip, but I wouldn't automatically agree to more. After all, if you are willing to pay her more, she just might want to charge the rest of us more, and that would be a bad thing.

I'm sure others might have additional advice for you as well. The more you dabble in the hobby, the more you'll start to pick up on little things, almost like a sixth sense. Always try to have a sense of humor about things, even when you're being turned down or she's trying to hit you up for a bigger tip.

As all of us know here, your mileage may vary (YMMV) from place to place, provider to provider, and even from different sessions with the same provider. We're all here to have a good time. Try not to take this too seriously. Go into it knowing that there's times you're going to get turned down and there's times your gonna get hustled. It goes with the territory.

Good luck!

Randyhunter
02-03-06, 10:01
Thanks, Chiguy! That gives me something to work with.

BTW, I sort of figured out about the places in Roselle... the expensive way! So the tips are appreciated.

I'll keep checking out this sight to glean any more information.

Rhh33
02-08-06, 01:06
In Chicago, looking for a nice AMP. Scan the forum, not much.

About to give up and see the Yellow Pages in the hotel room. Scan the pages and find what seems to be and AMP not far from the hotel. Green Spa on Midwest. Bingo!

Check out a route and head out in search of...

Followed my directions and didn't spot what I would consider to be a typical area for AMP. It's dark, so I ride back down the street and spot the address on a large, new building. Rats, the sign is for some home builder. But I pull into the parking lot anyway for kicks. Cruise around the back and nothing. Did they move? Cruise back around the front and there is a woman smoking a cig. in front of the entrance.

I park and head in. Sure enough Green Spa on the second floor.

Open the door and met at a small window by woman who says $70 includes "everything". Wow! I hand her a $100 and another woman meets me at the door, Lee.

Shower she asks, sure I say. I get undressed fully expecting some assistance cleaning up. I'm led to the shower and left to DIY. Oh well, can't have everything. From the shower to the sauna. Lee pops the door open after only maybe 3 mins in the sauna and says "ready"?

Into room #2. Lay face down on the table and the massage begins.

I should have suspected something when the towel, as much as I tried to lose it kept winding up over my butt. And the massage never got within 12 inches of any nether region. But, I'm a patient man and ready for the flip.

Finially she says "OK" and I roll over to hear her say "you're done". What!

I plead for a massage on the front. No go. Strike one.

I plead for something else with a universal hand gesture. "We don't do that here" Strike two

Please... Strike three.

I get dressed, pick up the $30 change left on the table and get out.

Been to a lot of AMPS, CA, PA, CT, NJ, FL and never wiffed like this. The "windy city" is just a lot of hot air.

TheShadow2
02-08-06, 14:29
Sorry for your experience in our fair city. There is actually plenty of action to be had here, at the AMP's and elsewhere. But you need to do some research first, that's why this site is here. Green Spa is NOTORIOUS for having to "get to know you first". No one knows how many visits this takes, most guesses are in the 5-6 range. Yep, 5 or 6 wasted trips and then you might start getting extras. Much better options elsewhere, just read around the boards here for a while and you'll be happier if there is a next time.

HappyGardener
02-10-06, 10:46
I agree. Green Spa is and always will be a massage only place for first timers. SOme dedicated AMPist will go there several times before you get even an HJ.

I am sorry you didn't read furthur back in the forum to se that. In the future when you come here you need to check out Chicago After Dark or the Gentlemans Pages. Both are magazines and both have on-line prescence as well. You will find dozens of ads for Chinese apts where you can get "everything" for $160.

May I also suggest PMing some members or asking for info in the future when you visit someplace. Whenever i am visiting a new city I susually put some kind of message out there, and I always get a response. A monger in LA gave me all kinds of phone numbers the last time i was out there, from CL girls to AMPS.

Peabody
02-10-06, 23:14
Any AMP recommendations for the Bolingbrook area?

Thanks

HappyGardener
02-17-06, 00:01
New Spa on Irving Park,

Fellas I just had probaly the greatest massage there. Some known faces from United Spa on Harlem have migrated south into the city.Be prepared to be covered in towels for the majority of the time during your orientation.

Have to agree with everything Silvio said. Have made two trips to this place and have had outstanding massages. And have remained covered like I was at the Chicago School of Massage Therapy. Another drawback is that this place is a storefront on a busy stretch of Irving Park across from a McDonalds. Wish they had a back entrance. At least Royal Spa you could duck into the back door.

Chgo Wj
02-17-06, 17:18
[QUOTE=HappyGardener]I agree. Green Spa is and always will be a massage only place for first timers. SOme dedicated AMPist will go there several times before you get even an HJ.

I am sorry you didn't read furthur back in the forum to se that. In the future when you come here you need to check out Chicago After Dark or the Gentlemans Pages. Both are magazines and both have on-line prescence as well.

(not sure I'm doing this right, so pls. Forgive me) This past Monday I looked up the 1st. Place you mentioned (c. A. D.) called "Young asian mass. " female gives me intersection & apt. Complex but in the wrong suburb! (very broken english). Finally figured it out. Wish I hadn't: she seemed pleasant enough, but the only thing "young" about her was her new choppers. She seemed to around 30 (looks: 5) unimpresive mass: $. 6, dissapointing HJ: $. 6. Never again.

HappyGardener
02-18-06, 20:23
Yeah, unfortunatly the Chinese Apts have always been YMMV. The girls are on a circuit and move from city to city every couple of weeks so the experiencce you had may be totally different then the guy who goes next week.

I will say lately, the apts seem to be full of older AMP like women instead of the 20-somethings that were more prevelant a year or so ago.

I have been lucky in that I have a couple of established relationships. I only go once in awhile now and only when I am called and told somone new and worth my time is there.

Slim
02-19-06, 10:52
I'm glad I'm not the only one finding the older girls at the apts. lately. I used to get a hotty about every other time and the last five times over the past six months or so have been older girls and sometimes just scary girls. Damn.

- Slim

MikeHuntSweat
02-20-06, 00:26
The talent pool in 2006 has been frightening. I've yet to have the b**** to look a girl over and say No Thanks! The apt. I've had my best hits at moved this year, and not only does papason sit outside the door, he has the next monger sitting out there with him now. Oh well, enough bitching time to go drop another 1. 6 for another 30 yr. Old and a bottle of water.

Chgo Wj
02-22-06, 16:10
I went there yest. For 1s. Time, lady sez $. 7/hour mass. , sat in dry sauna for about 5 min. Then mass: Lee (30ish. Looks: 7) was very proffessional. Excellent mass. 45min. Later I'm walking out. Maybe should've sat in sauna a little longer. No mention of extras, I guess she was just feeling me out. Ahem. Worth going back for just mass. , though.

New Spa on Irving Park,

Fellas I just had probaly the greatest massage there. Some known faces from United Spa on Harlem have migrated south into the city. Even though the mamasan recognized me The massage was still very therapeutic. Be prepared for the best massage you've experienced in quite a while. I think the protocol is to weed out any newbies that may be harmful to the new location. The facilities are top notch with a steam shower and also a dry sauna well worth the visit on its own. I did see the beautiful Jenny as she showed herself after my massage. Lets keep this place under wraps fellas this could be a great vacation for everyone. I was there a little over and hour. Be prepared to be covered in towels for the majority of the time during your orientation.

Rhh33
02-24-06, 18:13
Heading back to Chicago next week and looking to redeem my poor visit to Green Spa. Will be staying in Itaska area. PM with reccommendation for good massage and HE please.

Silvio
03-03-06, 01:33
Well I musta jinxed myself and maybe all you fellow mongers. I had praised this place too soon as my second trip here will be my last. I was excited to see that the beautiful Jenny from United was there so I made an appointment with her. I showed up at the desgnated time and ask for Jenny. I was lead into the room and some other gal shows up. Mid 40s and not so nice looking. So I call the mamasan and all of a sudden Jenny had an emergency and left. I said bullshit and I called her on it then she says shes at United which proves she was never there. So I give her shit for lying to me so she sends the other provider back. I said I expect a discount for you lying to me. She says yeah ok. So I gave her my CC she fuking charges me full price plus $5 for the transaction I said fuck that Im outta here and really rip her a new 1 for being a lying little *****. I had to credit back my CC cuz those fukers didnt know how. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I sincerely apologize for touting this fucking place. BTW Q&Q on Ashland & North will be getting visits from chicagos finest so be alert.

HappyGardener
03-05-06, 00:53
.....but thanks for taking one for the team. I must say I have had three great massages there, but nothing else hinted at. Them being from United makes sense, as I never had great experiences at United. I almost went to Body & Soul on Friday morning, but I had spent too much money at Carls the night before. Then I saw your report so I was glad I had saved the money.

Chgo Wj
03-06-06, 19:37
thanx for the heads up.

Almost went there for the 2nd. Time in the hopes of extras. Instead went to "relax" m. On archer.

At counter female asian babe very cordial. Pretending toread the paper nearby is this asian dude doling out hard looks.

$. 3/30min. For mass. (8). Not a hint from mid. 30's woman (5) reg. Extras.

Glad I heeded sign warning against bringing up the subject myself: on the way out there's this LE looking guy also trying his best menacing sneer.

But hey, nice mass.

Well I musta jinxed myself and maybe all you fellow mongers. I had praised this place too soon as my second trip here will be my last. I was excited to see that the beautiful Jenny from United was there so I made an appointment with her. I showed up at the desgnated time and ask for Jenny. I was lead into the room and some other gal shows up. Mid 40s and not so nice looking. So I call the mamasan and all of a sudden Jenny had an emergency and left. I said bullshit and I called her on it then she says shes at United which proves she was never there. So I give her shit for lying to me so she sends the other provider back. I said I expect a discount for you lying to me. She says yeah ok. So I gave her my CC she fuking charges me full price plus $5 for the transaction I said fuck that Im outta here and really rip her a new 1 for being a lying little *****. I had to credit back my CC cuz those fukers didnt know how. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I sincerely apologize for touting this fucking place. BTW Q&Q on Ashland & North will be getting visits from chicagos finest so be alert.

Mr Fat G
03-07-06, 20:50
Has anyone been to new amp on archer and halsted across the street from the orange line called Xing or something like that. I seen it there when i come home from work and prbably want to check it out. any info about that? let me know. thanks in advance

Mr Fat G

Pol Pot
03-08-06, 11:58
I have been going to Norwood Massage, the "real estate office" on Milwaukee Ave. To those who are familiar, for a couple years. I used to see Anna quite a bit, but she hardly ever works when I can get out there. I have seen Carolina 3-4 times with no extras. She is a real cutie and quite a sweet girl (perhaps too sweet). I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her. If you don't want to post specific info here in the forum, feel free to send me a private message. By the way, Anna did tell me one time that Grace is a sure thing, but I haven't had the opportunity to see her yet. Any info would be appreciated.

Pol Pot

Musei
03-08-06, 22:49
Xindy has a boyfriend that acts as though he belongs to the 14K-- a real asshole! If he isn't around the girls are really nice, if he is then don't even bother. Personally I just love Ivy but refuse to return because of this JERK!! I suggest you save your money and go elsewhere, I will let you know if Ivy turns up someplace else.

Has anyone been to new amp on archer and halsted across the street from the orange line called Xing or something like that. I seen it there when i come home from work and prbably want to check it out. any info about that? let me know. thanks in advance

Mr Fat G

Chgo Wj
03-09-06, 14:21
I went there for 1st. Time on tue.

Seems as legit (as "no extras") as "relax" m just w. On archer

Receptionist & mass. Girl pleasant enough. Maybe because mr. "14k" (whatever that is) wasn't around. Mass: 6. Mid 20's girl: 5

Probably won't be back.

Mr Fat G

jamesd
03-10-06, 00:57
anyone know what time xing closes?

Chgo Wj
03-11-06, 17:37
10am-8pm every day (see below 1st.)

anyone know what time xing closes?

Dick Hertz
03-12-06, 08:16
I have done asian apartments but would like a change so do anyone know of a pakistanie or indian provide? I think paskistan woman are so cute. Pm me if any one known.

Raincoater
03-14-06, 15:52
I stopped by at lunch. No go. Good massage, though.

I have been going to Norwood Massage, the "real estate office" on Milwaukee Ave. To those who are familiar, for a couple years. I used to see Anna quite a bit, but she hardly ever works when I can get out there. I have seen Carolina 3-4 times with no extras. She is a real cutie and quite a sweet girl (perhaps too sweet). I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her. If you don't want to post specific info here in the forum, feel free to send me a private message. By the way, Anna did tell me one time that Grace is a sure thing, but I haven't had the opportunity to see her yet. Any info would be appreciated.

Pol Pot

Coloradoguy
03-15-06, 21:33
I have seen ads on the Sun Times for www.feedthekitties.com and risquegirls.com. Anyone had experience with either or other suggestions for good massage in/near Naperville?

Thanks.

Rileym
03-16-06, 11:10
Only tried FTK and did not have a good experience. Stay away if you're looking for anything more than self serve. Just my two cents.

Paul Stearn
03-19-06, 17:21
Hi,

I just went by there and got a normal massage from Eva. Didn't offer anything extra. My problem was when I walked in and said "been here before" I said yes and then was asked " what was the address I was given". Oops. Could someone email me PM with the correct respinse please. By the way, in 2003 I posted as murphy85737, but was unable to use this site for a couple of years and had to re-register. If you do a search on murphy85737, you will see my older posts. Tia, Paull

Nooner60018
03-20-06, 14:26
Have been there in the last month. First was Eva, second was Rose. Itried to let the fingers do the walking and talking but they kept backing away. I can say both gave fantastic massage, but no happy ending.

Member #5481
03-28-06, 10:38
Quick question. I have been to Neda's a couple of times and had Lucy both times. I love Lucy's service but I was wondering if anyone had seen anyone else there. A change is always good. Let me know.

MikeHuntSweat
03-29-06, 10:20
Tee Time I saw Eva, 40 something and not attractive.

However her massage was great with a nice finish. I did get # for her location on the far north side.

MHS

Achu0106
03-30-06, 09:33
Hi,

I just got this website while searching through net. It is edenincspa.com. Has any one been there? It is on Oakton and Elmhrust near Desplains.

Diddler
03-30-06, 10:31
I've never been there before, but just a heads up for ya...places that advertise like this aren't usually long for the world, they attract LE attention too fast. They also look suspiciously like Lake Street and the other rip off places by 290 and in Roselle.

That having been said, I may get an opportunity to TOFT in the next few weeks and let you know.

George W. Bush
03-30-06, 11:09
Well, the web site mentions clothing options which normally means they are totally legit and the only sex you'll have will be with your hand.

Past Tense
03-31-06, 00:52
Has anyone seen Monica recently of VIP at any other Spas? She is my ATF spa girl. Backchannel would be fine if you have any info.

PT

Skonsk
03-31-06, 12:40
Tee Time I saw Eva, 40 something and not attractive.

However her massage was great with a nice finish. I did get # for her location on the far north side.

MHS

A long time ago i saw needa and saw dana. Both gave good massage with finish both very small chested - last several times it was eva - she gets topless lets you play some - but not attractive maybe she's 50 Have never seen Lucy - her description makes it sound like she's the same as eva

Ragu Guy
03-31-06, 12:48
Been there many times and have never been disappointed although quality of service varies from girl to girl. Don't expect more than a handshake or some intense body-to-body. They have not updated their website in a while, and I believe the fee has risen to $200. I was told they no longer have the $150, but I don't know that for a fact.

Chief_Wiggum
03-31-06, 15:14
Eden has real workers, and it wasn't all self-service. At one time, things were available, at least a HJ, if not more. However, it was very, very much YMMV. It wasn't even an issue of cleanliness, physical attributes, or money, it was a function of what the girl felt like at the time. There was one girl who was pretty reliable (though still susceptible to YMMV). Her name escapes my mind. She's was in her early 30's but looked way younger. However, she got busted. Eden has been raided many, many times (yet stuff still happens); however, after she got busted (circa 2003), I've neither heard nor read any more reports. Cost was astronomical, too, like up to 2 bills above the 1.5 entrance fee.

jamesd
04-01-06, 10:16
Went to a massage/salon shop on 33rd and morgan, few spanish girls. I was able to get some services, but quite expensive. Lady was not very hot probably had many kids.

MikeHuntSweat
04-01-06, 21:28
Yangs Massage just opened on Peterson just east of Lincoln. Had a half hour massage with Sabrina .45, extras available.

MHS

Coloradoguy
04-02-06, 19:29
Has anyone used the amp's on North St. in Lombard? Good or bad experience? I will be in town later in month.

Thanks.

Chgo Wj
04-05-06, 16:35
I went there yest.

Decent mass. For $. 5

After asking the obligatory LE q's, mid. 20's hisp. Babe cautiously asked if I was interested in extras. I politely declined but asked for my buddies who might be interested (that'd be you, guys).

HJ: $4/BJ: $. 7/fs: $1. 2

Mass. (5) & her appearence (6) affected by her being very congested, she had to stop a couple of times to blow her nose!

She says it's an allergy but who knows, might be a bad habit, or a nasty cold.

In any case, I wasn't in the mood to do anything with someone that sounded like that.

She said she's the only hisp. There. She rest are black.

Probably won't be back.

Rileym
04-06-06, 09:29
what are the details, prices, ethnicity...feel free to PM with the info. Thx

MikeHuntSweat
04-06-06, 23:16
Its new, its clean was not offered ts, Sabrina was 7, massage a 7 with a nice finish. Chinese I believe, it reminds me a lot of oriental nails that closed a month ago. Extras are available. MHS

Fork Please
04-07-06, 02:32
Couple o' cents here,

There is something about an Asian girl (Singapore in this case) riding away reverse cowgirly, with my thumb up her ass, and watching that tight, furry pussy wrapped around my cock and slamming away, that I just can't get enough of. It's fucking brilliant. Especially when the girl really understands how to ROLL her hips so she doesn't break the dick off.

Not having to leave the city to get it is nice too. Thanks for letting me vent.

Arlogu
04-07-06, 12:39
So Fork,

Are you going to give us a clue of where you're talking about. Sounds like it's worthy. Send a PM if you prefer.

thanks,

Arlo

Paul Stearn
04-08-06, 17:40
I went to Maria's in skokie (off dempster) and had a decent massage from svlenta, but nothing special. When I was leaving she gave me her home number and said to call her for a massage at her home. I have done that twice (home is in Des Plaines), and was completely satisfied both times. Massage was 6 and tip was 2. PM me if you want the #.

Indian79
04-11-06, 22:21
A I am new to massage world.

I want to have my first massage.

Any good decent places to get one?

Chicago Bob
04-12-06, 09:06
I've been to Eden about three times in the last two months. The fee has definitely risen to $200 for a session that lasts about 45 minutes. Was able to receive a handshake all three times and a sexy lap dance the last two times as well.

I don't think that it's worth the $200 donation though. Also, the last girl I chose tried to give me a $200 half hour option and the $250 one hour option. I called her out on it, and she admitted that the $200 half hour option was really a session that would last about 45 minutes.

I'd rather spend much less and be on a clean massage table than on the floor at Eden. Just my opinion. :)

Been there many times and have never been disappointed although quality of service varies from girl to girl. Don't expect more than a handshake or some intense body-to-body. They have not updated their website in a while, and I believe the fee has risen to $200. I was told they no longer have the $150, but I don't know that for a fact.

PeoplesElbow
04-12-06, 11:35
A I am new to massage world.

I want to have my first massage.

Any good decent places to get one?

Mario Tricoci and Heavenly Massage.

Peace

Chief_Wiggum
04-12-06, 15:56
Mario Tricoci and Heavenly Massage.

Peace Wait, are you serious? Mario? The one in Schaumburg? The only reason I'm falling for this is that I hurt my back again. Isn't heavenly legit?

Corndog #2
04-12-06, 16:48
It's a joke.

Wait, are you serious? Mario? The one in Schaumburg? The only reason I'm falling for this is that I hurt my back again. Isn't heavenly legit?

Paul Stearn
04-12-06, 20:00
I would concur, it's leigt. However I talked with person who went there last week and spent $250 for a handshake. AfterI got through screaming that he was ruining it for all of us, I realized that paying that sort of money was the only way you are going to get anything, at least that's my experience, I wouldn't pay it and therefore got just a good massage. ymmv

Indian79
04-13-06, 08:27
After reading through do we get any extras at heavenly massage.

Mr Mister
04-13-06, 10:49
The place it self is nice enough. However, the level of talent is to be less than desired. I had a skinny black chick with tatoos all over. She wanted $150 for cbj, got her down to 105. I was horny as hell and needed some relief. I will not return.

PeoplesElbow
04-13-06, 11:02
The dude asked about a massage, is a newbie (a lot on here lately) and I gave him an answer. Let's not get carried away here.

A lot of comments and questions by newbies lately sound VERY LE ish. Where's Gooch when you need him?

Peace

Chi Hobbyist
04-13-06, 14:43
From what I've read on this board, Heavenly is totally legit.

TIP: Try the "Search" function, it really works.

After reading through do we get any extras at heavenly
massage.

Chief_Wiggum
04-13-06, 17:05
Screw LE, they can kiss my ass. I want a happy ending with my massage damnit! If that means that she has to give me a handshake with her pussy, then so be it.

Oh, and I also heard of someone getting service at Heavenly. He wouldn't tell me which one, what service he received, nor how much money he paid. I even beat him in a hand of poker for it and he still wouldn't talk. I thought it was BS, but who knows. $2.5 is crazy. (Then again, these guys I play with don't know the value of money)

Gooch
04-13-06, 20:26
Where's Gooch when you need him?

You know I'm around. Peeps, you handled it well, except you forgot about Megi's. There is plenty of info available on these boards, and I think Indian79's question showed a distinct lack of having done any research.

Chief, I could see that happening when money is no object. Alot of guys spend more than that on lap dances at strip clubs and go home with a chubby.

Dick Hertz
04-13-06, 22:10
Do anyone know of any pakistanie or indian provide or a neiborhood where I could find a local newspaper?

MS Clive
04-15-06, 22:59
Do anyone know of any pakistanie or indian provide or a neiborhood where I could find a local newspaper?There is an indian provider in NW suburbs called Nina. I have seen her. I believe I saw her ad in ******** and definitely saw review on the************

Flaxydude
04-19-06, 10:42
Yes, it's seedier. The linen has all seen better days -- hell, better decades. The room is half a laundry room sectioned off by a curtain.

Those of you who make decisions based on whether or not the provider is a 9 or only an 8, stay away.

But, for quite a reasonable investment, a very sweet and very thorough massage with very nice relief. Standard service, but close to downtown, and (hopefully still) off the radar.

Chief_Wiggum
04-19-06, 17:38
There is an indian provider in NW suburbs called Nina. I have seen her. I believe I saw her ad in ******** and definitely saw review on the************
Does someone care to translate this in something that won't get filtered? PM if you wish, I'm curious to know since my neck is super stiff.

Rileym
04-19-06, 18:14
wow, indian would be great!! too bad i can't figure out what the post is saying

PeoplesElbow
04-20-06, 11:10
Went to the Western Av. location at 3 PM. 1/2 hour - $60.00.

I had Alex - Latina/MILF. 6 face, 8 body.

The massage was supervised by the Polish manager (female) for 2 minutes. They use the egg timer just like the one on Belmont.

Another $80 for handshake minus top.

She will be leaving for a new spa in two weeks. I saw another Latina at the front desk went I left. 7 to 8 on the face. Could not rate the bod.

Peace

Papa Wheelie
04-22-06, 01:18
Visited Yangs on Peterson yesterday paid 65 for the hr.

My girl was a 5 face, 7 body. Can't remember name but it was not Sabrina. The girls are Chinese.

Two other girls on the sofa watching tv younger and more attractive but I didn't know how to politely ask "I'd rather have one of those please...."

The rooms are pleasant and clean. Decent massage, towel was barely on me. On the flipside. She wanted 60 option 1 / 80 option 2 and indicated that cc were accepted.

After my session I could hear a female customer next to my room getting ready for a massage. Is this unusual to encounter female customers at AMP? She was asking about leaving her "panties" on. Made me smile picturing this.

Papa

Arlogu
04-22-06, 15:41
Also visited Yangs in the last 2 weeks. Saw Joyce. Cute, ok massage. .8 for optional. ok, worth repeating. Arlo

George W. Bush
04-24-06, 01:07
Is this unusual to encounter female customers at AMP? She was asking about leaving her "panties" on. Made me smile picturing this.
Papa

Ahh sh**, look what you made me do! Damn, that's hot if what my imagination thinks happened did happen.

PussyPoker
04-24-06, 17:28
Visited on Sun. afternoon. Their were three girls working. I was lead to my room and ugee ( I think thats her name ) came into the room. She was cute but thr two girls watching tv were more attractive. The massage was ok and the tip was the usual. I will go back to see the other girls. Just a side note, It was tuff to find parking on a Sunday afternoon.

PeoplesElbow
05-01-06, 23:19
Peterson 1/2 block east of Lincoln.

Stopped by this afternoon. I chose Sabrina. She thought I was LE and gave her name after I asked the 4th time. 6/7 face 6/7 body. She had a lab coat on. After a closer look her teeth make her look like a vampire.

Stand up shower, $60.00 for handshake and some boob touching. It took A LOT of coaxing for the service because she was convinced I was LE.

Other extras are on the menu. She mentioned oral while I was about to release. She also mentioned FS for $200.
Great personality.

MS Clive
05-02-06, 18:09
Does someone care to translate this in something that won't get filtered? PM if you wish, I'm curious to know since my neck is super stiff.Wiggum, nevermind she does not provide anymore.

Flaxydude
05-07-06, 11:01
Quality staff, fien service, a touch pricier than others.

As I walked in, they were rewriting their prices menu on a whiteboard. Same prices, just a different price board. 45 minutes was, I think, .60, an hour was .80, and the sign said "choice of available girls" but I was given next up: Tami [sic]. I glanced at the schedule and saw a few other names, including Sara.

She was very nicely built, dark-skinned, a couple of tattoos, nice booty and unbelievable naturals. Whoa in fact. Nice clean and big room. She turned on a CD, and I think her massage was choreographed to the songs so that she would pace herself through the hour.

Fingers were free to roam, but she wasn't hip to teasing, which was a disappointment. On the flip she did a fair amount of legit frontal massage before announcing prices. Obviously noting illegal or untoward was discussed. If it had, it would have been .80 for total nude HR.

She was, as I mentioned, very sweet, and admitted to some inexperience (which I found charming). She was also quite patient.

HappyGardener
05-07-06, 16:23
Obviously noting illegal or untoward was discussed. If it had, it would have been .80 for total nude HR. .

Thats insane pricing. what is happening to this town

Flaxydude
05-10-06, 10:57
it's not an AMP -- it's an AAMP.

Guest123
05-12-06, 19:57
I must admit to being a bit confused after reading all the conflicting reviews for the AMPs in the area. Maybe someone could give me a current recommendation...

I'm coming to Chicago for the week on business, and will be staying at the Sheraton at Schiller Park next to O'Hare. I'm looking for an AMP in the area to visit a few times while I'm there. Transportation is being provided by others, so unfortunately I'll be without a rental car. (Are cabs or public transportation a reasonable option? It has been in most large cities, like Boston, NYC, but surprisingly not in Dallas or LA)

So far I've determined that the unnamed AMP at 33rd & Morgan is farthest away, but has gotten mostly decent reviews. Yangs almost as far away but with better reviews, and Spa Roselle closer still, but few glowing reviews.

Heavenly and 7th Heaven are not even being considered.

I'll be on the opposite side of O'Hare from Eden Inc, but I'm not too impressed with recent posts about it. $200 is quite steep for a HJ. That's what we pay for an hour massage and FS in New England. Is it even an AMP?

Yangs sounds the most promising, but securing transportation may be the determining factor. Or is there a better option available that I've overlooked while perusing the 2006 & 2005 posts? Body & Soul on Irving Park perhaps???

Any insight would truly be appreciated. Thanks for helping out a traveling monger. If you'd prefer to PM me, be my Guest.

Guest123

Call Me Booger
05-15-06, 11:02
The amps out here are not that great. Most have average to older talent (40ish). With being near OHare, I would check out Singapore first, and Exercise second. Both are the most reliable FS provider, if that is important to you. I would say most reviews are pretty accurate about the area.

Boog

Bend It
05-15-06, 12:59
I must admit to being a bit confused after reading all the conflicting reviews for the AMPs in the area. Maybe someone could give me a current recommendation...

I'm coming to Chicago for the week on business, and will be staying at the Sheraton at Schiller Park next to O'Hare. I'm looking for an AMP in the area to visit a few times while I'm there. Transportation is being provided by others, so unfortunately I'll be without a rental car. (Are cabs or public transportation a reasonable option? It has been in most large cities, like Boston, NYC, but surprisingly not in Dallas or LA)

So far I've determined that the unnamed AMP at 33rd & Morgan is farthest away, but has gotten mostly decent reviews.
Guest123

Guest, from O'Hare to 33rd and Morgan will be about a $40 one-way cab fare, I believe. Might be better off looking for some takeout.

Member #5481
05-15-06, 14:41
Look in the Mt Prospect board. They are close to O'hare. Singapore and Spa One are AMP's with lots of reports.

Tee

HappyGardener
05-16-06, 17:53
Not to disuade you, but you should save your money and use it around whatever area you live where you have a known comodidity. Without a car, you will be looking at expensive cab rides to average AMPS. if you are into take out I would suggest an escort service or using craigslist. Even CAD dahtcom. Many working girls keep places in the hotels in the ohare area. there are some asian apts as well. For what you pay for a cabride to and from and an average HJ in an AMP you could get somoene to come to your hotel.

Silvio
05-17-06, 02:08
If I were in your shoes I'd get takeout as well. As a visitor of 33rd & Morgan MP. i'd go with save the cash with another place or take out. I'd be embarrased as a chicagoan to even recommend this place. The girls are a 3-4 at best on any scale and somewhat rough. Your better off checking out CL and get a takeout provider. Yangs would be much closer and a better choice if I were to choose between 33rd & Morgan & Yangs if those are your 2 final choices.

Arlogu
05-18-06, 10:14
Hey guys,

Has anyone had experience with any of the providers on ThatMall dahtcalm? No web sites offered, just a one page summary with a couple of pix, a phone number and sometimes an email address.

thanks,

Arlo

Ragu Guy
05-18-06, 10:45
I have seen a couple of providers who advertise on That Mall. The ones I have seen also had ads elsewhere. Good experiences with the ladies I have been with and their pictures were real. However, IMHO, some of the pictures look fake.

Beaver Pleaser
05-18-06, 22:47
I went to MAria's in Skokie off of Dempster a few days ago based on a positive report I saw here before. It was a disappointment. Saw Tatiana, a younger, decent looking woman. She gave a ok massage but made no inclination after to do anything more. May be she is new or just doesn't do anything, but it was not worth it.

Member #5481
05-19-06, 09:44
That has always been the problem with Maria's. It is always hit or miss.

Flaxydude
05-19-06, 11:44
What is the deal with this place? It is at Halsted & Archer.

It seems way too obvious and too publicly located to me to offer the right services.

Anyone have any info to offer?

Chgo Wj
05-19-06, 12:55
Don't bother, unless you're just looking for a decent msg.

What is the deal with this place? It is at Halsted & Archer.

It seems way too obvious and too publicly located to me to offer the right services.

Anyone have any info to offer?

Head First
05-19-06, 23:40
Don't bother, unless you're just looking for a decent msg.

I'll second that. I went there a few weeks ago.

I think it was $50/hr, no shower. No choice of masseuses either, I was assigned one. She was mid 20's, maybe 5'2", 130lbs., A or a B cup. About a 5.5 on the AMP scale.

She had to be right out of massage school and this was her first day of on the job training. Within 5 mins. I could tell nothing was gonna happen.

On the flip, she did this manuever with the towel that I've never seen before. She grabbed the side of it that was closest to her and as I turned over she held it up in the perfect position so that her eyes couldn't see anything, then covered me back up with it. Total buzz kill.

I got out of there with only a $10 tip.

Spend your dollars somewhere else.

Jasper Malloy
05-20-06, 02:11
On the flip, she did this manuever with the towel that I've never seen before. She grabbed the side of it that was closest to her and as I turned over she held it up in the perfect position so that her eyes couldn't see anything, then covered me back up with it.

I had never seen this move before myself, but have now seen it thrice in the last 10 days at three different places. This place, Heavenly, and Megi's are still totally boring.

Needless to say, it's not been a good couple of weeks. :(

Musei
05-20-06, 09:46
I had never seen this move before myself, but have now seen it thrice in the last 10 days at three different places. This place, Heavenly, and Megi's are still totally boring.

Needless to say, it's not been a good couple of weeks. :(Many of these places know that busts happen more during an election year and that not draping is a 'CRIME' in this state. They are perhaps just being VERY careful, like everyone else here is. :)

Captain Stiffy
05-21-06, 11:39
I get legitimate massages often, & they ALWAYS do this. If the girl holds the towel up to block her view while you flip, you're not getting anything. She's a licenced therapist.

Farwest Burbs
05-22-06, 14:36

Needless to say, it's not been a good couple of weeks. :(

In Chinatown, Silk and B&B were doing this about a year ago, after one of them (can't remember which one) got raided.

Haven't been back since then, so I have no idea if it's still happening.

FWB

HappyGardener
05-22-06, 22:00
Yeah, I have seen it before as well. The last time was at Body and Soul on Irving Park. I already knew at that point I wasn't getting anything so i was just enjoying the massage. You have to learn the gentle art of moving the towel while you are still on your stomach so that it keeps falling off by "accident". See how often she moves it back into place or if they do at all.

Silvio
05-23-06, 02:22
If you search my posts you'll see I've had success and fun times here. I was just as lucky on saturday afternoon. This place seems to be getting better there where 3 HPs there on my visit all of which were cute. I'll say my time was lovely and my HP was very accomodating. Senior members can PM for details. My provider was easily a 7 on any scale and quite nice. Keep this place under the radar please.

PeoplesElbow
05-23-06, 11:26
Made another visit last week and saw Sabrina again. She gets a 10 for personality. I was able to see more of her bod and she rates a 7.5 with me. The +.5 is for her nicely groomed downstairs area. Her face got prettier as well and gets an 8.

She started with CBJ but used Saran Wrap instead of a Trojan. This was not good. My junk shall not be treated like Mom's left overs. A wonderful handshake followed.

Arlogu
05-24-06, 19:32
I had the same saran wrap experience last time. At least it was cling free.

I felt the loosely hung drapes that didn't seem to close completely and the walls that didn't go to the ceiling gave this place a privacy score of 4, but could not complain about the service.

Arlo

Jaojao
05-25-06, 02:15
What are the chances of getting std's and HIV at the amp's in chitown and burbs?

Are they pretty high?

Jaojao
05-25-06, 02:18
I had the same saran wrap experience last time. At least it was cling free.

I felt the loosely hung drapes that didn't seem to close completely and the walls that didn't go to the ceiling gave this place a privacy score of 4, but could not complain about the service.

ArloCan you get STDs here?

Rileym
05-25-06, 09:48
elbow--

how old would u say Sabrina is?

Bend It
05-25-06, 10:50
Saran wrap?!? RFLMAO I've heard about that, but never experienced it. Don't think I want to . . .

Musei
05-25-06, 11:09
Saran wrap?!? RFLMAO I've heard about that, but never experienced it. Don't think I want to . . .One can get busted for providing or admiting that you have a condom, now I guess they will outlaw Saran Wrap as well. ;)

Call Me Booger
05-25-06, 12:09
Just be ready when they break out the Aluminum Foil.

Bedroom Eyes
05-25-06, 13:37
Anyone know anything about this place? I noticed it in the Sun Times the other day. It's on Ashland. I go by there from time to time and might have to TOFTT!

Arlogu
05-25-06, 15:44
I suspect your odds of STDs, HIV, etc, are reasonably high. After all, think about how many body parts flow through these AMPs and how active many of them are. Seems to me we have to be careful. So, Saran Wrap may lead to rolling on the floor, but at least it's not in pain.

Can you get STDs here?

PeoplesElbow
05-26-06, 13:12
I went to the Sox game Wednesday and parked on 35th St. I noticed a massage sign a block or two west of Grandstand. Any info or TOFFT?

WhiteSoxTom
05-27-06, 10:47
This is not true. I have been a hobbyist for years and have never contracted any STD. If you are safe, your odds are high you will NOT catch anything. I have rolled the dice and have gotten some BBBJs in my day, Luckily I never caught anything. That is the only high risk activity I engage in. Unless you consider sex with a condom high risk, which I do not. Your odds of catching HIV from a BBBJ are very low, but there is still a risk. Unfortunatly lots of other diseases are very easy to catch via a BBBJ, especially herpes.

It is all a roll of the dice, but you can improve your odds by letting the big head think first.

I suspect your odds of STDs, HIV, etc, are reasonably high. After all, think about how many body parts flow through these AMPs and how active many of them are. Seems to me we have to be careful. So, Saran Wrap may lead to rolling on the floor, but at least it's not in pain.

GoldenGreek
05-29-06, 01:20
Hi all. This seems to be a very informative site, hope to learn a few things myself and also pass on any info.

Well have been t this place a few times. Its located on golf, just east of arlinton hts rd. It is in international plaza, a few stores down from thee x-sport gym. Entree fee is .60, usually 2-3 girls available but you cannot choose. My last visit i saw Lucy, 35 ish, alittle chubby, about a 6 on a 10 scale. Speaks english very well. This time she rushed the actuall massage(10 minutes) and starte playing with the twind and asshole. Light finger touching and blowing with her mouth. Rolled over , negotiatted 100 for 1/2 and 1/2.

Only a 5 min CBJ ( Unfortunately since i love bbbj), then got on top cg style. Busted a nut and left. Wish the cbj lasted longer, but i also did not ask her to keep going. Lucy is really funny and entertaining, her personality makes up for her chubbiness. I reccomend this place and would return.

Silvio
05-29-06, 15:07
Peoples,

I was told the same owner from Relax that I've visited is the same owner for the US CEll MP you speak of. If thats the case you may have a lovely time.

Flaxydude
05-30-06, 13:51
Said she had only been there a couple months, and that she was really a hair stylist.

She was cute, and made "eww" faces at any mention of anything inappropriate, such as touching her, or removing any of her clothing, which she did not allow. Of course there was nothing inappropriate, costing about $.6, but she was quite patient.

She made more "eww" faces as she finished not doing anything, but afterwards spent a long time softly massaging around my area of concern. Her english is very limited.

Works every day except Tuesday.

Arlogu
06-05-06, 15:33
There haven't been any recent reports. Anyone been there? And...?

thanks,

Arlo

Chgo Wj
06-05-06, 16:29
Been there 2x,

1st time: about 2 wks ago after reading about sabrina, thought I'd give a try. (looks: 7)she said $. 65/ 1hr. Mssg.

She never mentioned extras. Mssg. Barely a 5: kept on walking out out to answer phone. After 45 min. She was done & wanted a tip. Gave her a fin just to be polite. She asked for more & I pointed at the 45min. "hour" massg.

2nd: a wk ago yest. (a sun.)

Joyce looks on par w/sabrina, maybe a little older but much friendlier: on the flip she takes off towel &, after rubbing real close to no fly zone, nods with her head at my now full salute with this huge grin. I nod yes. We negotiate $. 7/HJ in whispers. (HJ: 8)

Rayray773
06-06-06, 11:01
Hey guys,

I know you guys don't like the new poster asking questions type of thing, but I'm new to this forum and used to post on world sex guide. I can tell you a lot about amps in honolulu and new york city, but I've got a business trip to chicago and was wondering if you had any recommendations in the rosemont area. I called a few places, including sunset spa, VIP, Spa One, Miracle and Euro, but only got good vibes from Spa One and Euro. Can anyone confirm that these are amp's? I'm also wondering about Sweet Temptations and New Look and I know pine tree and most of the other stuff is 30 minutes away. I'm not really looking for fs, just a decent massage, handshake and maybe BJ if she's hot. I went to a place called miyoko in nyc and they offered massage for $100 and then whatever extras you wanted at additional prices. Please let me know if any of the places above are amp's if you could and feel free to email me about nyc or honolulu. I'm also thinking about calling a craiglist provider named leigha or mimi. I'll post the outcomes when the trip ends - thanks.

Musei
06-06-06, 12:29
Hey guys,

...if you had any recommendations in the rosemont area. I haven't been here YET but I saw the posting for a new AMP place near O'Hare on CraigsList and copied the info here... They are suppose to have a Steam Room as well.

Oriental Beauty Spa
5027 N. Harlem Ave.
773-774-5808

Maybe someone else knows about them.

MWM
06-06-06, 14:48
Avoid Sweet temptations at all cost. just a lousy jack shack. Also, avoid all the places on Lake Street as they are all jack shacks. And avoid the place on Roosevelt just east of 355 as it's also a JS.

Good luck!

Hey guys,

I know you guys don't like the new poster asking questions type of thing, but I'm new to this forum and used to post on world sex guide. I can tell you a lot about amps in honolulu and new york city, but I've got a business trip to chicago and was wondering if you had any recommendations in the rosemont area. I called a few places, including sunset spa, VIP, Spa One, Miracle and Euro, but only got good vibes from Spa One and Euro. Can anyone confirm that these are amp's? I'm also wondering about Sweet Temptations and New Look and I know pine tree and most of the other stuff is 30 minutes away. I'm not really looking for fs, just a decent massage, handshake and maybe BJ if she's hot. I went to a place called miyoko in nyc and they offered massage for $100 and then whatever extras you wanted at additional prices. Please let me know if any of the places above are amp's if you could and feel free to email me about nyc or honolulu. I'm also thinking about calling a craiglist provider named leigha or mimi. I'll post the outcomes when the trip ends - thanks.

Jack6699
06-06-06, 15:23
Does anyone have any suggestions relative to AMPS in the Rosemount area. You can pm me if you want. Thanks for your help.

GoldenGreek
06-06-06, 22:14
Been there 2x,

1st time: about 2 wks ago after reading about sabrina, thought I'd give a try. (looks: 7)she said $. 65/ 1hr. Mssg.

She never mentioned extras. Mssg. Barely a 5: kept on walking out out to answer phone. After 45 min. She was done & wanted a tip. Gave her a fin just to be polite. She asked for more & I pointed at the 45min. "hour" massg.

2nd: a wk ago yest. (a sun.)

Joyce looks on par w/sabrina, maybe a little older but much friendlier: on the flip she takes off towel &, after rubbing real close to no fly zone, nods with her head at my now full salute with this huge grin. I nod yes. We negotiate $. 7/HJ in whispers. (HJ: 8)Isn't the .7 very expensive for a HJ?

Rileym
06-07-06, 10:30
must agree with MWM, all those places are bad, but I gotta feel that ST is definitely the worst. i'm embarassed to say that i tried all of them a few years ago before i finally woke up. of course, i was much poorer for the effort. save your money, rent a porno, and you'll come out ahead.

Member #5481
06-07-06, 10:58
Check Skokie Board for report

Silvio
06-08-06, 13:39
I'd like to make a correction as the MP on Archer & Ashland I had referred to as Relax (which it was at 1 point) is actually AJ Salon. So I'll edit my previous posts so mongers wont get confused. Sorry. Can't edit previous posts.

RELAX & MASSAGE,

This place is 3 blks east of Ashland on Archer. $50 for the hour is a great value. I'll be going there based on that alone. I met Linda a very nice tight bodied Korean shes 24 and has an awesome bod. 7 on any scale. The place has a stand up shower rooms are nice ans clean. There were 2 older ladies late 30s early 40s nice looking and pleasant. Both smiled at me as I left. This place seems like a keeper. Seems the Southside is were it at for MPs. Stay cool with this place guys. Senior Member can PM me for details.

Rayray773
06-15-06, 22:56
Hey guys, thanks to those of you that responded with some help when I posted questions on where to go. I went to two AMPs.

Roselle Spa - very easy to find, ushered in and not given a choice, which I like to choose the girl. Lady was in late 30s/early 40s, ok looking, gave very good massage. I usually touch them a little during. Stuff like when they massage fingers, hold their hand a little and they know exactly what I'm going for. I turned over and she got a little shy and ask if I wanted to finish. I took her hand and guided to me. Very nice HJ. $70/$40 for very friendly service with great massage and HJ.

Sunset Spa - easy to find again, in a strip mall. They were closing up when I got there, but took me in. Attractive 30s girl gave me a great table shower that left little doubt I didn't need to work very hard here. Five minutes sauna and to the massage table. Average massage, she did the standing on me thing and I didn't like it so I ask for normal massage. Flipped me over, took off her top and got up on me to rub them all over my member. Came up real close and told me to come back earlier in the night to see her and she'd really show me a good time. Went back down with her tits for a bit and then finished me. Average massage, great ending with promises of more. I didn't go back though.

The only downer (besides not getting either of their names) was that I had something set up with leigha (escort on cl, eros, etc.) that fell through. She called me a couple times, gave me directions to her hotel and was supposed to call me back right away to tell me what room number she was in. I waited for about 30 minutes in my vehicle and left for sunset spa.

Paul Stearn
06-16-06, 19:14
Went to June again and saw Kim. She started with the usual soft touch while on my stomach and her running the fingers over my Johnson. I had had a few cocktails at Principals and decided to lay it on the line with her since I had seen her a few times in the past. Told her a number of patrons were considering going elsewhere because the service was hit and miss with her and Gina. She leaned over and said I should get them both at the same time for better results. I declined and said first I wanted each solo and then would decide. Immediately the massage went to deep tissue and all of a sudden she was on my back sans clothes. I turned to say something and she put her finger to her lips and I shut up. Anyway, the rest of the massage was wonderful with her allowing me to roam about her body and a cbj to finish. Told her next time I didn't want to go through the BS first and she said they were just being very careful. Looks 5, massage 8, finish 8.

GoldenGreek
06-17-06, 21:40
Hey guys, thanks to those of you that responded with some help when I posted questions on where to go. I went to two AMPs.

Roselle Spa - very easy to find, ushered in and not given a choice, which I like to choose the girl. Lady was in late 30s/early 40s, ok looking, gave very good massage. I usually touch them a little during. Stuff like when they massage fingers, hold their hand a little and they know exactly what I'm going for. I turned over and she got a little shy and ask if I wanted to finish. I took her hand and guided to me. Very nice HJ. $70/$40 for very friendly service with great massage and HJ.

Sunset Spa - easy to find again, in a strip mall. They were closing up when I got there, but took me in. Attractive 30s girl gave me a great table shower that left little doubt I didn't need to work very hard here. Five minutes sauna and to the massage table. Average massage, she did the standing on me thing and I didn't like it so I ask for normal massage. Flipped me over, took off her top and got up on me to rub them all over my member. Came up real close and told me to come back earlier in the night to see her and she'd really show me a good time. Went back down with her tits for a bit and then finished me. Average massage, great ending with promises of more. I didn't go back though.

The only downer (besides not getting either of their names) was that I had something set up with leigha (escort on cl, eros, etc.) that fell through. She called me a couple times, gave me directions to her hotel and was supposed to call me back right away to tell me what room number she was in. I waited for about 30 minutes in my vehicle and left for sunset spa.Is Sunset Spa in Bennsenville / Itasca area?

Is it asia or white?

SpokenOne69
06-21-06, 09:54
Visited last evening and met Gina, Chinese, slim, 30ish, limited English.

I agree that .50 for a very good massage is good value. However, nothing else was obtained despite my subtle advances. Door was left ajar for the whole hour and 10 mintues (yes she went over the hour). Probably extra time because she kept leaving to answer the customers at the door.

Will try this place again for at least the massage. Left .20 tip anyway.

When leaving, was really given the evil eye by a skinny, dark skinned, asian male sitting in the receiving area. What gives with this cat?

Chgo Wj
06-22-06, 12:29
That little dude reminds me of a chihuaua, I hear tell he's either mobbed up or knows someone in cityhall (tomato, tomatoe) if you're going back there for extras, well, just enter "relax" in the searchbox.

Visited last evening and met Gina, Chinese, slim, 30ish, limited English.

I agree that .50 for a very good massage is good value. However, nothing else was obtained despite my subtle advances. Door was left ajar for the whole hour and 10 mintues (yes she went over the hour). Probably extra time because she kept leaving to answer the customers at the door.

Will try this place again for at least the massage. Left .20 tip anyway.

When leaving, was really given the evil eye by a skinny, dark skinned, asian male sitting in the receiving area. What gives with this cat?

Member #5481
06-23-06, 09:24
Went to Q & Q for some R & R and got a R & T.

Girl was Tina. Not cute, bad body, big rack. .65 for house .4 for HJ. BBBJ offered and declined for many reasons not the least of which was something on her lip.

Looks of 3 girls on premises was not good enough for a repeat visit.

Paul Stearn
06-23-06, 17:02
Went to June this afternoon. Kim as not available but Gina was. Wonderful back massage and spent some time on the flip doing a good massage of arms, legs. She then went to work on the Johnson and I asked for top removal as well as access to the lower and was granted same. HJ and lots of touchy feely for a jackson. Looks - 7, performance 8, finish 8

Rockhound
06-27-06, 00:12
Went to the AMP located on Archer east of Ashland formerly known as Relax, I think? All the posts have confused me. My first time, the place was full. I paid the $50/hr. I was led to a private room and given a masseuse that spoke very good english. I was told to undress, did so and she reentered. I really was more concerned about a good massage than extras. The usual questions were asked; have you been here before, where else have you been, etc. She asked these questions as she was giving me one of the best massages I'd ever had, including real spas. In fact, I really didn't want the extras if it meant that the massage was over, besides she wasn't very attractive and I would've needed some severe coaxing for a decent finish. She had alluded to extras but was very controlled, light brushing of the goods, very accidental! But like I said, I just didn't think she was hot enough. Ended up tipping her $. 2 for a job well done and left. The little asian dude with the mean look was there so was an older guy that was demonstrating how to give a massage to one of the other girls as I was leaving.

Looks: 5
Attitude: 8
Techinique: 9
Extras: N/A

BTW, I really got my hour!

Rockhound

Curt Fox Man
06-28-06, 14:17
Are the any AMP's near O'Hare that are worth checking out?

Thanks in advance guys.

C

Hobby Lover
06-28-06, 22:48
If you are by Ohare I would recommend Spa 1 which is on elmhurst between dempster and golf. there is a bank one and a mexican restaurant in that plaza. service is good and extras are on the menu.

Curt Fox Man
07-01-06, 01:38
If you are by Ohare I would recommend Spa 1 which is on elmhurst between dempster and golf. there is a bank one and a mexican restaurant in that plaza. service is good and extras are on the menu.Thanks man, I appreciate the advice and will check it out when I'm there!

C

Love It
07-02-06, 15:54
Tried Relax,
Archer east of Ashland. Excellent massage $50/hr. Worked out all the kinks...stand on back massage. Some extras available. Shower available.

Head First
07-02-06, 16:50
Stopped in to get a massage at one of my favorite AMP's. I've been going to this one for a while so I'm comfortable with them as they are with me. In other words, "we all know why I'm there."

I was so horny that as soon as my regular girl came in I grabbed her. I was naked already and soon she was too. She kept asking me to get on the table but I wasn't interested in a massage. She soon satisfied me and I felt relieved.

But there was still plenty of time left so she suggested again that I get up on the table, which this time I did.

For the next 45 mins., she gave me the same type of massage that she's been giving since I've met her. I was in a completely relaxed mode and barely moved during it.

But this time it was different. Something was missing. What was it. It was the ending. The happy ending. That was already taken care of. So it was the massage that seemed different. But it wasn't. Same technique as always. Just the happy ending was a happy beginning and the massage was totally relaxing and well worth the fee.

It was the best of both worlds.

Try it some time.

Rileym
07-03-06, 11:23
Stopped in to get a massage at one of my favorite AMP's. I've been going to this one for a while so I'm comfortable with them as they are with me. In other words, "we all know why I'm there."

I was so horny that as soon as my regular girl came in I grabbed her. I was naked already and soon she was too. She kept asking me to get on the table but I wasn't interested in a massage. She soon satisfied me and I felt relieved.

But there was still plenty of time left so she suggested again that I get up on the table, which this time I did.

For the next 45 mins., she gave me the same type of massage that she's been giving since I've met her. I was in a completely relaxed mode and barely moved during it.

But this time it was different. Something was missing. What was it. It was the ending. The happy ending. That was already taken care of. So it was the massage that seemed different. But it wasn't. Same technique as always. Just the happy ending was a happy beginning and the massage was totally relaxing and well worth the fee.

It was the best of both worlds.

Try it some time.

and this AMP was????

Taco Malo
07-04-06, 03:45
Is Sunset Spa in Bennsenville / Itasca area?

Is it asia or white?

In Bensenville.

Haven't been there in a while as it is extremely YMMV. Services offered and prices for those services vary greatly.

Had some incredible times, and also extremely dissapointing times there.

It's not an Asian place. Mix of attractive white, black and latina.

Taco Malo
07-04-06, 03:47

...my bad. After reading this it sounds like I'm talking about another Sunset Spa.

TheShadow2
07-06-06, 07:56
Haven't been around Chi-town to indulge in our hobby too much lately, but found myself with the opportunity the other day. Checked my notes and found a report on Salon 88 around Comiskey Park. Walked in and paid 60 for a 45 minute massage. Tammy was the name of the masseuse, nice looking lite skinned black with a nice body. To cut to the chase, she offered a topless massage with HE for .75 and nude with HE for 1$. I politely declined and explained to her that my friend who recommended the place to me received better services for less dollars. She said each girl varied in cost for extras, but that most of them were right around what she was offering. She did say there was one girl there who would do about anything for damn near free.
Guess I needed to ask for her! Does anyone know who she was referring to?
And who the hell is paying these kind of prices!!!!?

genuis8
07-06-06, 12:21
Saw their ad (Sun Times), called, rate = 80/hr. Got there around 6PM... 4351 N. Western Ave., Chicago. 3 latinas in their 20s were there. I paid 80 for a 1hr massage. Facilities/bed/room was nice. They put my $100 bill into a small brown evenlope, presumably w/ the masseuse's name. I thought the girl would bring my change to the room - WRONG. Massage was SO-SO swedish style. I did not expect any extras, but was pissed off when she said DONE. I looked at my watch - 25 minutes of massage. During the session, tried to establish a rapport. NONE... monosyllabic answer. Not friendly, not unfriendly either, just like a robot. Left w/o my change - would have given her a $20 tip anyway. Waste of time and money. Average looking girls.

PeoplesElbow
07-06-06, 15:34
Saw their ad (Sun Times), called, rate = 80/hr. Got there around 6PM... 4351 N. Western Ave., Chicago. 3 latinas in their 20s were there. I paid 80 for a 1hr massage. Facilities/bed/room was nice. They put my $100 bill into a small brown evenlope, presumably w/ the masseuse's name. I thought the girl would bring my change to the room - WRONG. Massage was SO-SO swedish style. I did not expect any extras, but was pissed off when she said DONE. I looked at my watch - 25 minutes of massage. During the session, tried to establish a rapport. NONE... monosyllabic answer. Not friendly, not unfriendly either, just like a robot. Left w/o my change - would have given her a $20 tip anyway. Waste of time and money. Average looking girls.

Was Alex from JOM working there? She told me she was moving to this place back in April. She has an O.K. face and a very nice bod. Very expensive extras that really were not worth the cash.

PeoplesElbow
07-06-06, 15:42
I went to see my friend Sabrina and was told she had the day off. As I was walking out saying goodbye, they begged me to stay. I did and had a session with Vivian (it took me a few minutes to figure the name out. The Chinese accent is not conducive to the pronunciation of Vivian).

Good massage. I went for my standard $60.00 extra that I have with Sabrina. I received good service but was up sold the whole time. She was trying to be sexy while begging for an additional $40.00. It kind of ruined the session. After it was over, she begged for another $20.00. I went to the front desk and asked when Sabrina will be back. Their answer did not convince me that she was coming back. Will Chicago continue to suck even more?

Vivian- massage - 7
Attitude - 7
Body - 6
Face - 6
Handshake - 8 with A LOT of up selling

genuis8
07-07-06, 10:44
Was Alex from JOM working there? She told me she was moving to this place back in April. She has an O.K. face and a very nice bod. Very expensive extras that really were not worth the cash.

My masseuse was Delima (or Dulcina, or something like that). Did not know what the other 2 girls' names were. They were a little plump, just a little, while my masseuse had a nice bod. I was pissed off at the No-Change given, and then the short 25 minute massage. Did not even inquire about extras. Just left politely.

RandyOne
07-07-06, 20:28
Will be in a hotel near O'Hare on Wednesday - Would like a good massage by Eastern European - anything close?

Stay safe

Randy

Walnut
07-08-06, 16:33
Hiya fellow hobbyist. Long time views first time poster.

1. I was bored so i thought i would try relax on archers. That old guy in the front was creepy but was led to a room. Nothing special just a rub and tug. Tried for more but whole experience sent me back a buck. Did try to get more but what the hell my answer is take this or get nothing. Then i wont return. Very bland seemed mechanical. My quess is that there is better ways to spend a buck.

2. Did the craigslist stroll went a saw winnie. Very cheap not the best looking but was gonna spend a franklin and got change back. Really does now massage. Nice setup and good hr.

Oddjob
07-09-06, 12:39
Haven't been around Chi-town to indulge in our hobby too much lately, but found myself with the opportunity the other day. Checked my notes and found a report on Salon 88 around Comiskey Park. Walked in and paid 60 for a 45 minute massage. Tammy was the name of the masseuse, nice looking lite skinned black with a nice body. To cut to the chase, she offered a topless massage with HE for .75 and nude with HE for 1$. I politely declined and explained to her that my friend who recommended the place to me received better services for less dollars. She said each girl varied in cost for extras, but that most of them were right around what she was offering. She did say there was one girl there who would do about anything for damn near free.
Guess I needed to ask for her! Does anyone know who she was referring to?
And who the hell is paying these kind of prices!!!!?

Salon 88 was the place to go when Erron was there, but she sither got canned or left. Tamika, Jasmine, and Sara were there then and I avoided you never got the level of service from any of them. She is probably the one that she were giving away. I was there about every week when Erron was there.

HappyGardener
07-10-06, 15:08
So I was driving up Western late last week when i saw the sign for this place. This was prior to seeing everyones reports here. The funny thing is when i saw the storefront i did a double take, because i always thought that it would be a perfect place for a MP.

I called the number on the sign and ths is how the conversation went:

Girl: Bamboo Massage.
Me: Hi, I saw your sign how much for a massage?
G: $80
M: Do you have a table shower?
G: (hushed conversation) "click"

try again

Girl: Bamboo Massage
Me: Hi, I guess we got cut off. Do you have a shower?
Girl: No, No shower.
M: Is it Asian Massage?
Girl: (Whispers, more hushed conversation).."click".

Ok this is getting funny.

Me: Hi we got cut off again. Is it Asian Massage?
Girl: Just a minute....
New Girl: Hi can I help you?
Me: Is it Asian Massge?
New Girl: No its...its...uhhh..Swedish massage.
Me: OK. male or Female Staff?
Girl: All Female.
Me: Are you Asian or Hispanic?
Girl: Hispanic.
Me: Oh, did any of you work at Joy of Massage?
Girl: "Click"

I didn't call back. If LEO isn't checking this place for licenses with in the week, I'll be surprised. Plus the neighborhood is pretty upscale for a Massage parlor. Once the neighbors figure it out.....

GoldenGreek
07-10-06, 19:46
So I was driving up Western late last week when i saw the sign for this place. This was prior to seeing everyones reports here. The funny thing is when i saw the storefront i did a double take, because i always thought that it would be a perfect place for a MP.

I called the number on the sign and ths is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi, I saw your sign how much for a massage?
G: $80
M: Do you have a table shower?
G: (hushed conversation) "click"

Try again

Girl: Bamboo Massage
Me: Hi, I guess we got cut off. Do you have a shower?
Girl: No, No shower.
M: Is it Asian Massage?
Girl: (Whispers, more hushed conversation).."click".

Ok this is getting funny.

Me: Hi we got cut off again. Is it Asian Massage?
Girl: Just a minute....
New Girl: Hi can I help you?
Me: Is it Asian Massge?
New Girl: No its...its...uhhh..Swedish massage.
Me: OK. male or Female Staff?
Girl: All Female.
Me: Are you Asian or Hispanic?
Girl: Hispanic.
Me: Oh, did any of you work at Joy of Massage?
Girl: "Click"

I didn't call back. If LEO isn't checking this place for licenses with in the week, I'll be surprised. Plus the neighborhood is pretty upscale for a Massage parlor. Once the neighbors figure it out.Weird! What cross dtreets is this near? Western and what?

HappyGardener
07-11-06, 00:17
RTTFF Golden Greek. The address was given 6 posts earlier.

Arlogu
07-11-06, 21:11
DEfinition, please...

thanks,

Arlo

RTTFF Golden Greek. The address was given 6 posts earlier.

PeoplesElbow
07-11-06, 22:24
DEfinition, please...

thanks,

Arlo

Right thumb, then full fist.

WTF????????

How about some info!!!!!!

HappyGardener
07-12-06, 01:53
If you look about one inch above this post you will see a series of words.

"Home""Forums""chat""User CP"" Rules""FAQ" "abbreviations"

Click on Abbreviations.

Scroll down to R

RTFF

Read the Fucking Forum

It means take time to do a little research insead of asking questions that have been asked and answered.

Love It
07-12-06, 18:09
Tried out Gina's place near North Ave. 20's girl from Singapore. Very Good massage with fair release.
Face 6
Body 6..flat chested
attitude 8
Extras available

Dewey Did It
07-12-06, 20:22
I realize Chinatown isn't the surest avenue to pursue if you're seeking special service with your massage but I couldn't help notice a new young lady employed at Silk Hair Salon. This young lady is a looker. I saw her for the 1st time at the local Walgreens nearby a few days ago and did a double look and today she was in the salon sitting at one the the stylist chairs(No!, she wasn't getting her hair done). My apologys for not TOFTT but circumstances didn't allow it...Anyways she's gotta be in her early to mid 20's, smooth white creamy skin, curvacious legs and straight, sexy, long brown hair...My 2cents!

Arlogu
07-12-06, 21:47
I did Read The Fucking Forum, but you had an extra R in there. I apologize for not being able to read your mind.

Arlo

If you look about one inch above this post you will see a series of words.

"Home""Forums""chat""User CP"" Rules""FAQ" "abbreviations"

Click on Abbreviations.

Scroll down to R

RTFF

Read the Fucking Forum

It means take time to do a little research insead of asking questions that have been asked and answered.

GoldenGreek
07-12-06, 22:16
Tried out Gina's place near North Ave. 20's girl from Singapore. Very Good massage with fair release.
Face 6
Body 6..flat chested
attitude 8
Extras availableLocation? Cross streets? P.M. me if it makes you more comfortable.

Musei
07-13-06, 00:45
You must have noticed Candy... nice girl. Asian women can be VERY seductive, to say the least.

I realize Chinatown isn't the surest avenue to pursue if you're seeking special service with your massage but I couldn't help notice a new young lady employed at Silk Hair Salon. This young lady is a looker. I saw her for the 1st time at the local Walgreens nearby a few days ago and did a double look and today she was in the salon sitting at one the the stylist chairs(No!, she wasn't getting her hair done). My apologys for not TOFTT but circumstances didn't allow it...Anyways she's gotta be in her early to mid 20's, smooth white creamy skin, curvacious legs and straight, sexy, long brown hair...My 2cents!

HappyGardener
07-13-06, 11:11
Face 6
Body 6..flat chested
attitude 8
Extras available

Good old Gina. Always reliable

Try Apple if you get a chance next time you are there.

PeoplesElbow
07-13-06, 12:05
I did Read The Fucking Forum, but you had an extra R in there. I apologize for not being able to read your mind.

Arlo

Actually it was an extra T.

Walnut
07-13-06, 16:40
Winnie from CL - good,cheap and a hl only, ask for her freind she likes to play topless

Vip on Milwaukee is a great place if you wanna spend alot. For that kinda money get a escort. I spend a bill on the girl and bill for the room. I feel like an ass and all i got was attitute and a hr that almost ripped off little elvis.

I would definatly recomment Gunnison Spa great service and always a good hr. Average price and hope you dont get the old bag. The younger one is cute and ask for the shower.

genuis8
07-17-06, 13:32
Ouch for Walnut's experience. I went here yesterday (Sunday) around 12Noon. Frankly told them it is my first time but a friend recommended I go there. The receptionist (?) was a pregnant asian lady (thai?) and I was assigned a latina masseuse. The massage itself was not great, but neither is it bad, just so-so. After the flip, she asked if I wanted "Options" and I said yes. She said the only option is HJ for $50 which I paid. Then she proceeded to do a decent job. On my way out, saw another slim masseuse, looks asian. Did my being asian work in my favor?

GoldenGreek
07-17-06, 14:26
Ouch for Walnut's experience. I went here yesterday (Sunday) around 12Noon. Frankly told them it is my first time but a friend recommended I go there. The receptionist (?) was a pregnant asian lady (thai?) and I was assigned a latina masseuse. The massage itself was not great, but neither is it bad, just so-so. After the flip, she asked if I wanted "Options" and I said yes. She said the only option is HJ for $50 which I paid. Then she proceeded to do a decent job. On my way out, saw another slim masseuse, looks asian. Did my being asian work in my favor?They have Latin masseuses at VIP?

Jasper Malloy
07-17-06, 22:32
Anybody got anything to report? Went past there this afternoon and the sign was down? JoyO' 1 still open?

genuis8
07-18-06, 13:58
They have Latin masseuses at VIP?

My masseusse was latina, and I think there is at least another one, as she spoke spanish w/ the other girl who was asking her what time she is going home. She is slim & busty. On my way out, I saw another slim girl, looks asian, maybe thai, decent looks too. Both girls seem to be early 20s.

GoldenGreek
07-18-06, 16:27
My masseusse was latina, and I think there is at least another one, as she spoke spanish w/ the other girl who was asking her what time she is going home. She is slim & busty. On my way out, I saw another slim girl, looks asian, maybe thai, decent looks too. Both girls seem to be early 20s.Is it the normal he handshake or do they provide extras (bj, fs) pm me if it makes you more comfortable

genuis8
07-19-06, 13:35
Is it the normal he handshake or do they provide extras (bj, fs) pm me if it makes you more comfortable

Handshake Only. She was very emphatic that nothing else is available.

Oh Boy
07-24-06, 21:33
I was driving North on Western and saw a place called Bamboo massage. I'm afraid I'm a suburban guy and I don't realy know where I was. I had left Crabby's Kim's after 4 or 5 beers and was just kind of "on tour". I happened to see this place while sitting at a light, but didn't have time to investigate further. Any one have any info? Hope so.

Walnut
07-25-06, 13:21
Good god I remeber the good old days.

Show of shows in Cicero.

The boutiques in Rockford.

Osaka in East Chicago.

Massage parlours fall into three main categories:

1. EMP: Some eastern europ joint

2. AMP: Asian yum yum.

3. HPM: Taco eating massage.

Most massage parlour cost from 50-80 an hour and you pay up front

Always if offered a shower accept" youll either know right away whats gonna happenwhen she really cleans your littel guy and the woman fells more comfortable knowing your clean"

Simply get naked and lie on your back with a towel"take you time getting undressed and let her walk into the room when your naked and ascted suprised like you didnt have enough time"

When she reached for your fun areas simply give a slight hind that your getting aroused.

Spead your legs and let her massage your taint. if she does your in like flin

on the flip just let the towel fall away and she will either go right to it or ask where you need massage" just grab her hand and put it on willy"

Sometimes they will negotiate with you and quote your outrageuos prices.

Say you only have so much and it wasnt that much last time but youll bring more when you come back"sometimes this works sometimes ot doesnt

If your looking for full service i strongle suggest going to craigslist or using a chat line. it can get expensive and once you pop its over. "these woman are professionals and in there enviroment nobody normal can last long unless there are some medicine involed.

Most places nowadays only offer a hand release such as the following

http://chicago.craigslist.org/ths/185992711.html
50.00 plus 20 tip

Relax on Archer 80+tip

Gunnison on Gunnison in Chicago 75+tip

A few other that are mentioned on this board.

If you wanna travel try Duneland Spa in Lake Station Indiana

80+you decide the tip.

Look on chireader.com under massage.

Any place on Wilwaukee or that has a Eastern Russan name is a good bet but can get very pricey.

There located also in northbrook,shaumburg,arlington heights.

Tried about a dozen have alwayas gotten al least a hr.

The bad side it starts getting really expensive and can approach or surpass two hundred easily.

http://gentlemenspages.com/index2.html

Any asian place listed is the infamouse asian apartments.

If she is ugly simply walk away.

Total cost will be around a buck and a half.

I reccommend the one in naperville off Ogden.

These places have just one to two asains and its pretty much a full service affair
if you cant get full service your an idoit.

HMP- like joy of massage and the such really suck and can get very expensive for nothing.

These are Walnuts ten rules of the massage:

1. Wear clothing that can be put on rapidly in case there is a raid.

2. Pay attention to whats you hear outside.

3. never park close, park 5-6 blocks away or at the far end of a lot in case L.E pays a visit(can't impund a car if its not close by)

4. Keep in mind these women are trained professionals. They can make you pop fast so take your time. I suggest unloading 1-2 hours before so you can last longer

5. Never get the oil and anything that will stink when you leave(for the married guys)

6. Always say you been there before if they ask who you where with say the older lady( there is always an older lady)

7. Dont get undress wait because for some reason they always make you wait"it's like a doctors office"

8. Dont bring more money than you need.

9. If there dressed in an outfit that doesnt look like it come of easy it probalby wont.

10. Never wear a ring or anything valuable, If they think you marries or a man of means the proce seems to increase.

TheProwler
07-25-06, 19:15
Anybody try the Oasis at Austin and Roosevelt? The place appears to be a residence as opposed to an apt. I was planning to go but I've been running into so many bad experiences w/apts that I passed. The lady on the other end sounded like she smoked 20 Camels a day.

Whiskey Priest
07-26-06, 09:31
Relax on Archer 80+tip
Talk about a day late and a dollar short.

This past Saturday I hit Chinatown. On the way out, I saw Xindy Oily Massage. Vivid images of a cute asian teen getting all naked and rubbing her oily self on me raced through my head. So naturally, I stopped in. Given 30 or 60 minute options, I opted of the 30 first.

No table shower, no sauna. While the massage was actually pretty good, and at times quite revealing, not much happened.

Due to the "almost" factor, I stopped in again last night. Took tbe whole hour, which just resulted in a longer 30 minute massage.

Anyone ever have any luck with this place?

Bend It
07-26-06, 11:07
7. Dont get undress wait because for some reason they always make you wait"it's like a doctors office"

My recommendation is to undress as soon as you can, don't cover up your dick, make it absolutely clear that you have no problems with nudity and you want them to see it. If there's extras to be had, this will be a clear sign to the massage sl*t about what you are looking for, and will also help ease her mind about whether you might be LE or not. Not a hard and fast rule, but a helpful suggestion.

Walnut
07-26-06, 13:59
Oops sorry I also made that mistake there. Xindi xucks

Try best nails, relax, winnie from cl, or that place around 33 and wallace I thinks its still there called spa 83 or something like that.

The has a white girl there I forgot her name but she left, the young mexican girl is pretty coll and full service can be had there.

The others only offer hand service

As for being naked or draped I can agree with Bend It if you in a place that you know you can get service go ahead run around in your birthday suit

If your somewhere new and don't want to come across like a a-hole try my way

Either way works, I suppose bend it just has bigger balls than me.

George W. Bush
07-27-06, 00:05
Has anyone had any good luck here? This is on my way home. I stopped in tonight, and got nothing other than a halfway decent massage. It was late in the evening, and she kept covering me with the towel. The girl that answered the door was young and cute however.
You can PM me if you have anything to report if you wish. Mt. Prospect is not on my way home, but I may have to go there unless someone has any hopeful reports to offer. If not, stay away from this place.

Silvio
07-27-06, 03:35
Well I was tired of Lindas shit at Relax when I decided to try Sonia. That ended being a worse decision. Sonia was cute and she says shes 28...looks more like 38. During the session she talks about how shes dated a couple customers and she hasnt had a good time ever. So I beg the question what do you like to do. " I dunno" she says. That explains everything. This chick is bonkers. Somewhere during the conversation she says she wouldnt except an man unless they gave her 50 grand. What a piece of work this one is. So it shouldnt come to anyones surprise when she says session is over and forgot a critical part of the massage. I point her in the right direction and she starts to comply as she turns her head and looks to the floor as if she turned into a nun.
After a couple minutes she says you finish. I say you know what nevermind. I say WTF is that all about. She trys to write on the wall the word "trust". I say WTF. You dont trust me. Ive been here before. So I promptly get dressed in a huff and says adios when she pulls out her hand. She says wheres my tip. I say ha. I'm sorry I dont "trust" you and walk out. Fellas dont even validate their bullshit with a tip. We fucking rule these places not the other way around.

Bend It
07-27-06, 09:31
Well I was tired of Lindas shit at Relax when I decided to try Sonia. That ended being a worse decision. Sonia was cute and she says shes 28...looks more like 38. During the session she talks about how shes dated a couple customers and she hasnt had a good time ever. So I beg the question what do you like to do. " I dunno" she says. That explains everything. This chick is bonkers. Somewhere during the conversation she says she wouldnt except an man unless they gave her 50 grand. What a piece of work this one is. So it shouldnt come to anyones surprise when she says session is over and forgot a critical part of the massage. I point her in the right direction and she starts to comply as she turns her head and looks to the floor as if she turned into a nun.
After a couple minutes she says you finish. I say you know what nevermind. I say WTF is that all about. She trys to write on the wall the word "trust". I say WTF. You dont trust me. Ive been here before. So I promptly get dressed in a huff and says adios when she pulls out her hand. She says wheres my tip. I say ha. I'm sorry I dont "trust" you and walk out. Fellas dont even validate their bullshit with a tip. We fucking rule these places not the other way around.

Well done, Silvio! She wanted a tip after not finishing a hj?!?! What a complete psycho nut-job b*tch!

TheShadow2
07-27-06, 21:37
I know that sucked but feel good about giving us a great laugh. Your comeback "I'm sorry I don't trust you" was a classic!

Musei
07-28-06, 00:04
Everyone in the Chinatown area (and other areas) know that busts will consistantly be on the increase from now to at least after the November elections.

Now, if there was just some sure way to let someone know that you are not LE... is there one? I can't think of any.

I know that sucked but feel good about giving us a great laugh. Your comeback "I'm sorry I don't trust you" was a classic!

Whiskey Priest
07-28-06, 18:06
I'll have a few hours to kill early Sunday afternoon and would like to take a break from my weekly AMP. Can anyone recommend a good EMP to try?

Thanks in advance.

Rockerrexxx
07-31-06, 20:58
Went to VIP on Saturday afternoon. I park and go to the front door, it's locked so I ring the bell. The doorbell switch falls off in my hand. I'm greeted by a guy in his early 20s and taken to the back. I'm told it will be a 15 min wait. So I'm in the waiting area with two other guys. Strike One. I hate that and usually leave. But I had plans a little later downtown and had nowhere else to go. Rule of thumb guys, I don't want to talk to you in that situation so let's not chat each other up. After about 10 min a guy waiting goes to the next available room. Not 2 min later he walks out in a towel through the waiting area to the shower. Strike Two. Another guy comes in, sits down for 2 min and walks out pissed off that he had to wait. That was lucky for me because it was then my turn and I was lucky enough to have a early to mid twenty's european woman with a decent face and in great shape. The bad part is the room walls don't go up to the ceiling and only have a curtain for a door. Worse yet, I could hear talking from all the other rooms. Strike three. The massage was decent but short. Overall, it was an average time but all of those other Strikes make it so I doubt I'll go back.

I noticed two Chinese women in decent shape and another European woman who was thicker than my taste. Overall, I think I pulled the best of the bunch. There was at least one more working but I never saw her. Overall, there was too much "male bonding" in the waiting area for me.

PeoplesElbow
08-01-06, 14:39
Went to VIP on Saturday afternoon. I park and go to the front door, it's locked so I ring the bell. The doorbell switch falls off in my hand. I'm greeted by a guy in his early 20s and taken to the back. I'm told it will be a 15 min wait. So I'm in the waiting area with two other guys. Strike One. I hate that and usually leave. But I had plans a little later downtown and had nowhere else to go. Rule of thumb guys, I don't want to talk to you in that situation so let's not chat each other up. After about 10 min a guy waiting goes to the next available room. Not 2 min later he walks out in a towel through the waiting area to the shower. Strike Two. Another guy comes in, sits down for 2 min and walks out pissed off that he had to wait. That was lucky for me because it was then my turn and I was lucky enough to have a early to mid twenty's european woman with a decent face and in great shape. The bad part is the room walls don't go up to the ceiling and only have a curtain for a door. Worse yet, I could hear talking from all the other rooms. Strike three. The massage was decent but short. Overall, it was an average time but all of those other Strikes make it so I doubt I'll go back.

I noticed two Chinese women in decent shape and another European woman who was thicker than my taste. Overall, I think I pulled the best of the bunch. There was at least one more working but I never saw her. Overall, there was too much "male bonding" in the waiting area for me.

If it were not for the females, your report almost sounds like it was a gay bathhouse.

VIP 2 on Milwaukee was an awesome little secret. Then for some reason it went out of business and it is now this crappy place. I went once and was greeted by a hairy ape like gentleman. I promptly left and never went back.

Thanks for the warning.

GoldenGreek
08-01-06, 15:41

I noticed two Chinese women in decent shape and another European woman who was thicker than my taste. Overall, I think I pulled the best of the bunch. There was at least one more working but I never saw her. Overall, there was too much "male bonding" in the waiting area for me.WHAT WAS THE FINAL OUTCOME? BJ, HJ, FS??

PeoplesElbow
08-01-06, 20:34
WHAT WAS THE FINAL OUTCOME? BJ, HJ, FS??

After that report, does it really matter?

MikeHuntSweat
08-01-06, 23:31
I do miss those little outfits at VIP. Annie was a hottie. The apts.
and amps are usually my thing. The EMPs have been fun lately,
Lithuanians and Ukraines good massages great personalitys, usually
just a HJ. I'm working on one formore, or should I say shes working on me for more. MHS

Rockerrexxx
08-02-06, 21:54
After that report, does it really matter?All that was on the menu was the minimum, hand service.

Elbow is right on, it ain't worth even asking the question.

Rockerrexxx
08-02-06, 22:04
I do miss those little outfits at VIP. Annie was a hottie. The apts. and amps are usually my thing. The EMPs have been fun lately, Lithuanians and Ukraines good massages great personalitys, usually just a HJ. I'm working on one formore, or should I say shes working on me for more.

MHSWhat EMPs have you been to recently? I'm just not into the AMPs lately and would like to avoid the ripoff joints like they have in the west suburban Lake Street area.

Bildo
08-06-06, 01:37
My first post is on Oriental Spa on Harlem north of Foster. Standard amp: hour for .65 and only .45 for half hour. First time saw Sophie, late thirties or early forties. Remained clothed with hesitant but unrushed HS. Second time saw Michelle, younger, in twenties. Willing to lose clothes but rushed HS. Probably will not return. Extras may possibly be available witn more visits, but as usual YMMV.

Head First
08-06-06, 12:02
I stopped in at Silk (ChinaTown) the other day. Read a post here about a new girl "Candy" and thought I'd check her out. Called ahead to make sure she was still on board and was told to come in in 30 mins. Paid the Papa San $65 and was led to room #2. She was already tidying up the room. Was greeted with "Hi." She left soon after and I got ready.

Candy IS a looker. 5'2", maybe 105 lbs, early 20's, long brown hair and thin. My mind is already thinking about reaching underneath that dress she's wearing.

She comes back in and oils up her hands and my back. Soft touch is feeling good. Moves to the legs where she doesn't even get close to the goods. Doesn't ever offer a chance to touch her to give her a hint that I'm cool, so I let it pass. Figure maybe in the 2nd half.

"Turn over please" are her next words, which is accomplished with the towel being slightly left off the important parts. That was quickly rectified and back to work. I'm watching her (in the wall length mirror) for signs that this may have a happy ending, but not getting any positive feedback.

I tried a couple other moves to let her know what parts of my body she was neglecting but she wasn't interested. In fact she never let my hands even get close to her.

Next words I hear are "Massage is over," then she turns and leaves.

I get dressed and head for Relax.

Looks - 8.0
Massage - 7.5
Friendliness - 5.0
Service - 0.0 Wouldn't even allow self service.
Would not recommend.

As always, ymmv.

Fork Please
08-06-06, 20:53
Hey Guys,

Long timey no posty,

Responded to an ad on Chicago's Craig list. Eclipse Spa 3500ish W. Fullerton Ave.

Little storefront on Fullerton Ave. Surrounded by Latino owned businesses. The sign says, Eclipse Spa and "boutique". Next door is a little family owned market that has probably been there for years. Lots of socializing going on outside of the store. Moms and kids hanging around talking after buying their food. The butcher is standing out there too, talking to them.

At the Spa, next door, There is fucking parade of middle aged white guys heading for the door. Waiting to get in because it's locked and has to be opened for each customer. The girl who comes to unlock door is wearing a VERY short skirt, all the ladies next door at the Market, with their children, can see this. They stop to watch the white guys leave and arrive. Then they gossip about it.

I sat in my car and waited for the right moment to enter this place to check it. Nobody around. Hop out of the car. Get the fuck in there. Duh, takes about three minutes for the girl to get there to open it. Seemed like about a half an hour. Still nobody on the street around me. I hate that more than anything.

Rule number 1 gets violated very quickly after entering the back area where the two rooms are located. I am face to face with another customer who just received his massage and HS. K? This is fucked, totally unprofessional. I have never experienced this before and it sucks, could have been my boss? For that matter, I could be Richie Daley, going to get whacked off at massage shack. You should never see another client at one of these places. Most joints go to great lengths with systems to keep this from happening.

Add that to the fact that they just advertised a FS special on Craigs (hence, the parade) for which they were NOT taking appointments for. Walk-ins only. Wtf? In a two room massage joint? These girls have been advertising for a couple of weeks on Craigs. Broken english ads. Offering wildly varying prices for all kinds of shit. Including lesbian massages.

I waited till I deduced that the place had only one room occupied. When I got there and parked I watched no less then four guys go in there, spaced about 3 minutes apart. They must have stashed those dudes in a crate while they were waiting. They came out about as quickly as I did.

Never have seen anything like it before. I do believe it has something to do with the fact that the city is so lacking in these types of places. Especially with Latinas who are willing to fuck. In and out like they were copping lottery tickets. Same sort of look on their faces too.

Anyhow. I was in, like a dumb ass you might say. The little head needs major psychological testing, you might also say. Whatever.

I go for the FS special. Shit, I've never been fucked so quickly in my life. Gave in to it, popped, got the fuck out. Not even a goodbye to the fuckee from the fuck-er. The fuck-er was the girl in the micro mini. She was big. Tight skin, but big. She had me cumming pretty fast, too. Nice tight pussy. Something funny about small tits on a big, tight skinned woman.

I have to say that this place is recipe for disaster. Do not go. You might end up being filmed by the cops, busted by the cops. Whatever. I can see this place lasting about a week or two, tops. There will be no toleration at this location for dewy eyed middle aged white men getting their rocks off.

Anyhow, you may get this drift my post. I was stunned, scared, amused, ripped off in lack of service, exposed to another customer, and, in the end, fucking PISSED OFF. Mostly at my pathetic self for giving to my quest.

Oh yeah. Today I was, for sure, a fucking idiot. Sometimes we fail to pass the muster. So, save your flame.

Sorry for the long post.

Whisper2000
08-06-06, 21:35
I noticed a lot of emp's on North Milwaukee that seem promising. Are they all good or are there one's to avoid?

Whisper2000
08-06-06, 23:52
I have been checking out Norht Milwaukee EMPs and have heard good things. Can anyone recommend places on Milwaukee to stay away from?

GoldenGreek
08-07-06, 01:42
Fork Please,

So how did you like it?

J/K

Anyway, out of cutiosity how much ($)was the FS? Did you only see the one girl? What has the other major cross street?

Jasper Malloy
08-07-06, 02:39
I stuck my head in there about a year ago myself, it's definitely not a new place... don't really remember why I never went back, maybe it was because that street is always busy with foot traffic. Or maybe it was the overall experience.

I distinctly remember my masseuse, Rubi. Looked a bit on the slightly chubby side, but she was very firm and shapely in the backside. I remember her asking if I liked her culo. I must have paid it more attention than I thought.

Everything said below is consistent with my experience - there was no concept of discretion at all, service was completely rushed. As I recall, I paid .6 for a 45 minute session that lasted 25 minutes door to door (and a shower, no less). But the thing that does stick out in my memory was the more appropriate pricing, think it was .4 for a HE sin ropa (compare to say, a Joy where the same would cost closer to a buck fifty).

GoldenGreek
08-07-06, 04:25
I have been checking out Norht Milwaukee EMPs and have heard good things. Can anyone recommend places on Milwaukee to stay away from?Are you reffering to the city or the street?

Member #5481
08-07-06, 15:27
I think we would not be doing this if we did not let the little head rule from time to time. It happens.

I think you are probably right not going back though. Still a good story.

Whisper2000
08-07-06, 18:04
Are you reffering to the city or the street?The street (4000+ block)

Chi Man
08-07-06, 19:11
Awesome post, Fork (even though it wasn't an awesome experience). You could be the Roger Ebert of this board with reports like that :)

Skonsk
08-08-06, 14:06
My experience at eclipse was also like this - was at least 6 months ago - maybe more. Stood outside while they had a be back in a moment sign on the door. Then a man left and a well build very dark skinned hispanic woman asked if i wanted a massage -
Upsell happened almost immediatley - did i want to you know what her for way too much money. No real massage - some undressing - much misunderstanding - was hurried - out of there. Dont remember price quotes - but way too expensive

Slickboy7707
08-08-06, 18:15
Been there twice in the last few weeks. The girls are friendly and attractive but I've never been offered anything more than a regular massage. I've been waiting for them to bring up extras, maybe I should take the lead.

Captain Stiffy
08-09-06, 16:52
did i want to you know what her for way too much money.Trying to understand that gave me a headache.

Whisper2000
08-10-06, 19:24
This isn't a review, but I thought this was pretty funny.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/FaB-dlnsJNe_9HE9gloBWw

Original Sin
08-11-06, 11:19
This isn't a review, but I thought this was pretty funny.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/FaB-dlnsJNe_9HE9gloBWwThat has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. The table shower must have been a different expierence for her.

George W. Bush
08-11-06, 19:56
The first reviewer gave it 4 starts-did she like it, or did she get extras with it?

MikeHuntSweat
08-11-06, 22:59
I wonder if she waited her turn in the sauna with a monger?

Chi Guy
08-11-06, 23:01
The first reviewer gave it 4 starts-did she like it, or did she get extras with it?
?????????????

Whisper2000
08-11-06, 23:32
?????????????The old review was taken down and a new one was put up.

Whisper2000
08-13-06, 01:58
Review: "Massage Clinic" on Milwaukee

Massage -> crap, rolling down my stairs would have been more effective.

Masseuse -> crap, the old, ugly, overweight trifecta.

Post-massage -> nadda, may go back to drunk chicks at bars.

GoldenGreek
08-13-06, 19:05
Review: "Massage Clinic" on Milwaukee

Massage -> crap, rolling down my stairs would have been more effective.

Masseuse -> crap, the old, ugly, overweight trifecta.

Post-massage -> nadda, may go back to drunk chicks at bars.Is this a review for VIP?

Whisper2000
08-13-06, 23:59
Is this a review for VIP?No its for "Massage Clinic". It's around 5500 N Milwaukee. I didn't pay attention to the exact address.

Flaxydude
08-15-06, 16:32
A couple of 50-ish Polish ladies came into the salon right after I paid for my hour (.7), presumably to get their hair or nails done. Mexican Erica took me to some surprisingly nice rooms in the lower level. Very secluded, with closed doors.

She was big: very big boobs and a bigger stomach. She was pleasant, although not very talkative. Once the massage began, and my hands began to roam, she asked very directly what I wanted. Readers of this board will understand that nothing illegal happened. There was no topless hand massage with extended teasing (that lasted 40 minutes), so it didn't cost .5. That would have been illegal. Her english was pretty good, but I couldn't tell if she was experienced or a newbie.

Oh, and parking is not so great. Probably need to park across Ashland, which is very busy right there, and wait to cross at the light.

Ken Blue Eyes
08-16-06, 12:48
Recently visited Relax for the first time. It was a very weird experience. The lobby was full of older providers and customers. There was an old guy leering at me as I came in and asked for a massage.

I asked for a shower and was escorted to the end of the hall. The bathroom is occupied by a young asian hottie who is apparently taking a dump. We wait around awhile for her to finish. I take a quick shower. Nobody there to take me back when I'm done. I walk myself with a towel back to the room, and the provider sees me and tells me to enter and closes the door. Appearance is marginal. I'm guessing she's in her 40's.

She proceeds to give one of the best massages that I've ever had from a technical standpoint. From the beginning to the end, she makes sure that I'm covered. There were parts of the massage where I was basically exposed to her, but no real touching of any kind. The massage went on for a full hour.

It was such a good massage that I was toying with the idea of tipping her $20 just for the effort. While I'm getting dressed, she brings back a styrofoam cup of water. I drink it and hand it to her for disposal. She say's, "keep it" and stands in front of the door. I start to leave, and she blocks my way and says, "what about my tip?"

Now I"m kinda pissed, standing there with an empty styrofoam cup and being blocked by a bad attitude, no extras non-hottie asking me for an apparent mandatory tip. I say, "I paid $50 bucks for the massage already; no tip." She goes ballistic and continues to block the door, saying, "omigod, I can't believe you're standing there, saying no tip, after everything I did, you must tip, blah, blah, blah."

I start walking and open up the door. She moves out of the way, and I'm gone, never to return. If she had even smiled and taken the empty cup from me, I would have tipped her.

Oh, one last thing. The rooms here are lousy. Very small, thin walls, and you can hear people talking in the other room. Maybe I just got a bad draw for a provider.

Rabbit31
08-16-06, 17:30
Does anyone know about M5 Health on Kedzie. I understand there is a new owner. Was there long time ago and was upsold by some New York gal who wanted 3$ for FS. Needless to say I left and now wonder if it is different.

Also I noticed a AMP on 35th st. near US Cellular Park. Any info on it?

I used to go to Pine Spa to see Sunny. Is she still there?

Looking to get back into action and would appreciate any info.

Bildo
08-19-06, 15:07
Flaxydude:

What is cross street with Ashland for AJ Salon?

Thanks

Slim
08-20-06, 09:01
Jackson - is it time to put our friend Nibu back into quarantine??

SamaRy
08-20-06, 15:04
... still Sucks in Boring Fucking Shitcago.....

Wow, quite a rant going on I would say...

Captain Stiffy
08-20-06, 16:52
Someone unplug his pc, or take away the CRACK.

Bildo
08-20-06, 17:17
[QUOTE=Slim]Jackson - is it time to put our friend Nibu back into quarantine

I second Slim's motion. I lurked for quite some time before posting and I remember Jackson giving Nibu his own thread due to his monopolization of the board.

Jasper Malloy
08-20-06, 22:37
You kidding? Nibu's an institution. I might be missing a couple of words there, but you know what I mean! :D

PeoplesElbow
08-24-06, 23:06
I went today and had quite an INTERESTING and UNUSUAL experience.

I was greeted at the door by a very cute K-girl. Immediately, I thought I hit the jackpot. I was wrong. Get this, she was the mammasan. Yes the mammsan was a hot K-Girl and the masseuse looked like she should be the mammsan. This was a mind f*(k.

Anyway, I had Oui or something like that because the English was not great and I was freaked out. I stayed because she is a 5/6 MILF type. If she got rid of the mullet and had a nice hair do, she would be a total MILF.

She is very friendly and the shower was great. She cleaned every area thoroughly. The massage was excellent. She did the back walk, which I have not had in years. No light touch until the flip. Then things got INTERESTING again. I opted for the topless handshake. She had one of the nicest set of boobs I have ever seen! It was a nice surprise. The handshake was outstanding as well. For a moment, I thought I was in a porno. All in all, worth the $40. If she gets a trendy hair cut, she will fulfill any MILF fantasy out there.

1 hour - $70 + $40 tip
Looks 5.5
Body – 8
Service – 10
Attitude – 10

The mammasan is a 7.5 to 8 in the face and is 20 years younger than the R.A.. Strange.

Peace

Bildo
08-26-06, 11:13
Made my third visit to Oriental Spa on Harlem. They often post on CL under Therapeutic. Sophie is gone and had choice between Michelle (who I have previously reviewd) and new girl, Ginni (?). Chose Ginni, her English was spotty but she smiles often and was very friendly, enthusiastic and touchy-feely.

Opted for half hour due to time constraints, a good value at .45. Asked for hard then soft massage. The massage was decent and before long she oiled my back and paid nice attention to the nether regions and the boys.

On the flip there was no negotiation for topless, nice nips and natural b-cup. Negotiated losing all clothing for .50 and daty was availalbe for an additional .10. Very strong suggestion of availability of extras on next trip if I brought my own cover. She was bubbly and flirty throughout, even helped me undress and dress afterwards with offer of a bottle of water.

Would rate Ginni:
Body - 7
Massage - 7
Attitude - 9
Main event - 8

GoldenGreek
08-26-06, 16:21
Made my third visit to Oriental Spa on Harlem. They often post on CL under Therapeutic. Sophie is gone and had choice between Michelle (who I have previously reviewd) and new girl, Ginni (?). Chose Ginni, her English was spotty but she smiles often and was very friendly, enthusiastic and touchy-feely.

Opted for half hour due to time constraints, a good value at .45. Asked for hard then soft massage. The massage was decent and before long she oiled my back and paid nice attention to the nether regions and the boys.

On the flip there was no negotiation for topless, nice nips and natural b-cup. Negotiated losing all clothing for .50 and daty was availalbe for an additional .10. Very strong suggestion of availability of extras on next trip if I brought my own cover. She was bubbly and flirty throughout, even helped me undress and dress afterwards with offer of a bottle of water.

Would rate Ginni:
Body - 7
Massage - 7
Attitude - 9
Main event - 8Is this the same place as the post below yours?

Bildo
08-27-06, 00:20
Golden Greek:

No. Oriental Spa is on Harlem on the east side of the street south of Higgins and north of Gunnison. I think the address is 5027(?) Harlem next to an Italian store just north of the McDonalds.

Harlem - Higgins Spa is about 4 blocks east of Harlem on the south side of Higgins, the entrance is on a side street. Haven't had a chance to visit there yet, but it soes sound interesting.

Good Hunting.

Musei
08-28-06, 09:06
The place sounds right but the names of the girls must have changed. Enjoy but be very careful!

-----------------------------------

Would rate Ginni:
Body - 7
Massage - 7
Attitude - 9
Main event - 8

Member #5481
08-30-06, 10:53
After reading recent reports I tried Oriental. Walked in and the guy said .75 for massage. I replied that I thought it was .65 on CL. He said that is price for no shower and steam room. I had just had a shower so I opted for .65.

Girl that was standing next to the guy takes me back to room and here is where the list of firsts happened. She stayed in the room while I got undressed. Also a first was she did not even attempt to cover me with a towel just started with the massage. 2 great signs right there but I worry about LE for them.

She tells me her name is Ginni so I knew we were off to the races. Standard massage but after only 15 minutes she asks me to flip and gave nice attention to the boys. Top and bottom touching was allowed but restricted to outside only. Ginni is Chinese not the usual Korean.

Once the deed was done she left for a second and I was laying there thinking to myself of the report I would write complaining about my main gripe at AMP's over EMP's is that at AMP you rarely get the hour. That report was soon put on the back shelf.

Ginni walked back in with the hot towel and then started the massage again. Then began a few more firsts. She leaned down while I was relaxing with my eyes closed and kissed my lips. She then kept massaging and leaned down and kissed the johnson. Then another first at AMP (only happened at EMP before) she asked do you want to go again. I said if you can do it I am all in.

After massaging some more she did the hot towel treatment again and then helped me dress. Ginni is not the best looking but was extremely friendly and performance was great. Not sure for those interested if more was available although the kiss to the johnson suggested maybe.

Total price was .65 and tip I usually stick to .3 or .4 but gave her .5 for the double pop and I loved that she did not negotiate before hand, I hate the negotiation during session.

If you do not need the A list look then Ginni is a recommended masseuse.

Captain Stiffy
08-30-06, 12:27
I'm a couple hours from Chicago, and don't get over that way very often, so I'm not familiar with a lot of the places reviewed on here, but I just found the Chicago after dark site, & WOW! There's tons of MP's listed on there, along with private providers. I assume the Chicago mongers all know about that site already. I'm wondering why more of those places listed haven't been reviewed on here. I should take a weekend trip, & hit the whole list. lol But, not being from there I feel better reading a review fisrt. Partly to find out if it's a bad neighborhood.

Dent55
08-30-06, 12:35
Ginni, Good massage, very plasant, took a while to get her cloths off, once I did I convienced her to lay on the table while I laid on top and humped her stomach. When I came she grabed me and drove me insane with a HJ to a now very sensitive member. It was probably as close as a man can get to multiple orgasmns.

Dent55
08-30-06, 12:46
Had "Ugly Girl" Thats what she told me her name was. I waited for two weeks to psot since the name she gave me was so odd, just incase they wanted to know if I was posting about her. She was actually young, nice body, B size tits. Got the seran wrap tratment. wanted $2 for fs. would do again.

Slim
08-30-06, 21:58
Captain,

You have run across our little directory of apts we always talk about (but not too much for fear of having them shut down). The ones that are not apts and link to sites with hot white chicks are usually the rip off joints on lake street you want to stay away from. I personally really like the apts, although it sounds like some hot amps are opening up in chitown lately.

- Slim

Flaxydude
08-31-06, 10:11
Astonishingly, she remembered me from a year and a half ago, although I didn't recall her until she reminded me. I had seen her at Silk. How she remembered me is beyond me, since you have to figure she has seen more guys like me than I have seen girls like her.

Anyway, Yellow Rose is a very nice facility, with only about 3 rooms visible, but closing doors, real rooms, and a CD of genuine jazz (ella, chat baker, etc) instead of some bizarre Korean pop. No shower, as far as I could tell. But conveniently located a block away from the Bridgeport PD station.

Very nice teasing massage, very nice personality, vary effective relief. .65 door (hour), and inside was negotiable. And let me say that I really don't like this new trend of asking how much I want to spend before asking what I want.

Bedroom Eyes
08-31-06, 14:05
I only had time for a half hour so I stopped by Oriental a couple days ago and drew Michelle. Very good massage to start and she allowed roaming hands throughout. Down went the lights and she started the 'rubbing the johnson from underneath' routine which I love before the flip.

On the flip she was going to go right into the HS but asked for .4 first which pissed me off. I told her I'd pay her but she wanted it first. Once that was over she did a pretty good job. Went topless at my suggestion. Afterwards she finished up with a light massage.

Overall I was satisfied except for the exchange. She warmed up bigtime once we got that behind us. I plan on going back and trying to get Ginni. Can you ask for a specific girl here?

Bedroom Eyes
08-31-06, 14:22
Busy week at the AMPs for me. I went to Singapore too since I hadn't been there in a while and I see many of my fellow mongerers have been trying it again.

Imagine my surprise when who I thought was the mamasan (Lisa?) was going to do my massage! Once I got over the MILF factor she gave a very good massage (which I do enjoy on top of everything else!). The little head was driving things especially well that day so I opted for FS for a $. Multiple positions, mish, cowgirl, cowboy, doggie and finally from behind with one leg on the table.

Other than the fact that she wasn't that incredibly attractive it was a good time.

CoolGuy999
08-31-06, 18:25
Can anyone recomend any good AMP in downtown Chicago.

Captain Stiffy
08-31-06, 18:46
Captain,

You have run across our little directory of apts we always talk about (but not too much for fear of having them shut down). The ones that are not apts and link to sites with hot white chicks are usually the rip off joints on lake street you want to stay away from.

- Slim

Thanks for the heads up, Slim. Probably saved me some grief & $$$,as the ones with the hot white chics were theones I would have hit first. lol

Traveler One
08-31-06, 19:41
Thanks for the heads up, Slim. Probably saved me some grief & $$$,as the ones with the hot white chics were theones I would have hit first. lolAgreed, did the suburban lake street stuff and the two I went two are jack shacks. That was probably 4-5 years ago.

MWM
09-01-06, 13:55
Agreed, did the suburban lake street stuff and the two I went two are jack shacks. That was probably 4-5 years ago.

You wonder how those places stay in business. They can't have any repeat customers...at least not any of us.

Chiharco
09-07-06, 03:59
Pissed me off the other night, looks as if they only have one massuse. I was the first and only one there, started off good (sauna, table shower, massage start, probably a half hour), then I heard another guy come in and she was gone for 10 minutes, then back for another 10, then gone again. Then I heard another come in, she pops in and says "a couple more minutes" she'll be back, leaves again. After 10 more minutes of unattentiveness, I got dressed and walked out. I was too pissed to ask for my money back.

That's complete bullshit for all involved, not just me, the other 2 also. I say fuck that place if they are going to be that greedy to not be able to have the courtesy to tell someone, "we're kind of busy, could you come back in a half hour?".

Member #5481
09-07-06, 09:25
Has anyone had any luck at this place. Went yesterday and was shutout. Masseuse was Isabelle or Isabella a very cute young polish girl with a nice little rack. This place reminded me of Megi's out on Cumberland.

They tease you in there to let you think you might get something and then nada. If anyone has had any luck here let me know. The girls are cute.

PeoplesElbow
09-07-06, 11:22
Pissed me off the other night, looks as if they only have one massuse. I was the first and only one there, started off good (sauna, table shower, massage start, probably a half hour), then I heard another guy come in and she was gone for 10 minutes, then back for another 10, then gone again. Then I heard another come in, she pops in and says "a couple more minutes" she'll be back, leaves again. After 10 more minutes of unattentiveness, I got dressed and walked out. I was too pissed to ask for my money back.

That's complete bullshit for all involved, not just me, the other 2 also. I say fuck that place if they are going to be that greedy to not be able to have the courtesy to tell someone, "we're kind of busy, could you come back in a half hour?".

I hate that! I went yesterday and had great service. She also complained that they have no business. Obviously, when you went, she tried to juggle 3 guys at one time. I am glad you left, I would have done the same.

It is time for the cute mamasan to get that stupid look off her face and start working!

Indian79
09-07-06, 13:48
Went to Oriental Spa.

Opted for a 1hr withs hower then I found out I would sower myself, would never opt again. Got a girl named candy good looking.

Nice massage and just a HJ.

But very good massage.

GoldenGreek
09-07-06, 15:46
Has anyone had any luck at this place. Went yesterday and was shutout. Masseuse was Isabelle or Isabella a very cute young polish girl with a nice little rack. This place reminded me of Megi's out on Cumberland.

They tease you in there to let you think you might get something and then nada. If anyone has had any luck here let me know. The girls are cute.Never heard of it. What is the location?

Chiharco
09-08-06, 02:01
It is time for the cute mamasan to get that stupid look off her face and start working!No doubt! The other night was my third and I swore last time there, but if that happens.

Bedroom Eyes
09-08-06, 09:25
Took a trip back to Oriental again this week since I had such a good time last time. Opted for an hour this time and got Michelle again. I was hoping for Ginni as a change of pace and she seems to get great reviews here. Candi must be new at Oriental, I never saw another girl there except the mamasan.

Pretty good massage, not great. On the flip she was all over the little guy as before, good finish. My biggest problem is she only gave me 45 min total. I"m not sure I'd recommend her based on round 2.

I'm thinking of trying Harlem/Higgins next even though reviews are mixed.

Member #5481
09-08-06, 10:26
2434 N Harlem. Ad was on craigslist I think under therapeutic. I went out on 290 then north on harlem. Girls were cute and it would be great if there were extras. Anyone ever succeed here? PM if you want.

Bedroom Eyes
09-08-06, 13:55
Thanks TT, I can cross that one off my list. I was wondering about them being bait and switch!

SpaSearch
09-10-06, 18:28
2434 N Harlem. Ad was on craigslist I think under therapeutic. I went out on 290 then north on harlem. Girls were cute and it would be great if there were extras. Anyone ever succeed here? PM if you want.I went to Lisunias on Thursday. After the massage, the girl - I think her name is Nicole - gave me a towel to put around my waist and walked me to the shower. The door is a frosted glass which would appear to let anyone outside the shower see the silouette of person inside. She opened the door for me to go in. The towel ring is outside the shower, so I took off my towel in front of Nicole and walked into the shower. I was as hard as a rock. She shut the door behind me. When I was done with the shower, I opened the door to grab the towel, and noticed that she was in the room just outside the door folding towels. Her back was facing me, but there is a large mirror so she can see what's going on behind her.

No extras, but that shower experience was kind of interesting. Not typically what happens at legit places.

I only got to legit places, hoping to get the girl to tease me a bit during the massage or even provide HJ. I have had luck (HJ) with one girl at Heavenly Massage Morton Grove - PM me if you are interested. I also found a legit place in Wheaton where the ladies are getting their hair and nails done right outside where the door from the massage room where I'm getting a HJ. Again, since these are legit places, PM me if you are interested. I just find it a whole lot more enjoyable to have some attention paid to the goods at a legit place as opposed to paying for it and expecting it. It's also a lot cheeper ($40 to $60 at the door and $20 to $40 tip).

Randy4
09-10-06, 19:03
Hi there,

I will be visiting Chicago in October for a conference. I will be down by the Navy Pier. If anyone can help me out with a reference. SW? Massage? Independent. In or around the area. I'd reallly appreciate a quick note

Thanks y'all!

Randy

The Icon
09-13-06, 17:29
haven't been on the board for awhile, so I didn't check posts on this before i went. I just happened to be passing by, and noticed the location. I call the number on the window, and I inquired about the massages. The woman on the phone asked what time I would be there, and asked if I had ever been there before. I thought about lying and saying yes...but I made that mistake before at 7th, and they knew i was faking it right away. I said no, and then she said "oh I know what you want...I have the girl for you." So now I was definitely intrested.

I walk in, and it looks like a beauty salon, with nobody in it. A pregnant asian girl buzzes me in, and I gave my name, and she leads me to the side rooms. The bad news... walls don't go to the ceilings, and no doors, just curtains. But oh my god...the women walking around this place. I didn't expect any extras, and figured I'd enjoy the massage from a beauriful woman. These women were definitely better than the girls at 7th...these were model material.

A few mintues pass, and Ivette walks into my room. Beautiful latina, great body, wearing a tight half shirt and tight jeans. She asks the typical questions, and then asked if I wanted a shower. Best table shower of my life...definitely paid more attention than the AMP's...back to the room...small talk, she's from Mexico City...starts the massage, and she definitely knows what she's doing. I didn't expect any extras now, since she's obviously a trained massage thearapist. But then the surprise...great finish, but she wanted a BIG tip. More details will be given in PM to senior members, I want to keep this place open. It's very pricey, but the massage was great, the most beautiful women I've ever seen from a MP, and a great finish. I can't wait to go back and sample the other hotties i saw there.

Bullshit
09-13-06, 17:59
A latina giving the massage aswell as a table shower, I think ill have to check out VIP again. Its been almost 3 years since ive been there, but after reading Icos's review and others like it in the past, I think ill make a visit.

Anyone recall the price for a reg massage from this place?

Jasper Malloy
09-13-06, 23:08
My memory gives me the impression that it was .8 per hour...

Arfman
09-14-06, 09:35
I got back from a business trip in AZ not too long ago. I was amazed with the amount of AMPs in the area and had a chance to visit a couple. My posts are in the Phoenix Massage section. For you guys who don't care so much about the massage and like to get right to the action, this is the place for you. Hopefully I get sent out there again soon for a change of pace.

PeoplesElbow
09-14-06, 13:18
I went today upon recommendation. Maybe it was a bad time of the day but all of the help were 5's at best. I had Leena, an older Asian with no personality. The shower was O.K. and the massage was OK. I was very disappointed. After the last report, I was expecting J. Lo. I got Jello.

$80.00 for the hour.

Paul Stearn
09-14-06, 13:19
I got back from a business trip in AZ not too long ago. I was amazed with the amount of AMPs in the area and had a chance to visit a couple. My posts are in the Phoenix Massage section. For you guys who don't care so much about the massage and like to get right to the action, this is the place for you. Hopefully I get sent out there again soon for a change of pace.This is true only for Phoenix. There are very few AMPS in Tucson and they get shut down as quickly as they are opened.