PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

UpForFun
03-11-06, 02:31
In town for bike week and have had good luck on OBT before. I had read the reports on how it has been dry on the scene lately so I wasn’t expecting much. I was out on Wednesday and Thursday on Westmoreland and saw maybe two SW but they were not worth picking up. I went out again on Friday figuring that there has to be somebody out since its Friday. Was out around 10:00pm on OBT and Westmoreland and it was down right pitiful. I was heading back to my hotel in Altamonte Springs when I saw this guy and girl that were walking together splitting up just before Hames Ave on OBT. The light at W Colonial Dr turned red and I was looking in my mirror and saw the guy walking on up OBT and the girl hanging around Hames Ave. I made my way back and pulled into the side road and she hopped in. She was a 7 in the face, about 5’4 with B cups, looked mixed. We did are you LE questions and the she reached over and started rubbing me. While she was giving good head I was playing with the pussy. She had a tight fitting dress on and no panties. I had my on supplies, so she sat on me till the end. I can say I got lucking with this one; she is from Jacksonville and was heading south, I forgot where as with her name. She decided to stop because of the bad I-4 traffic today. She was very nice took her time and I gave two Jacksons for gas.

PokeHerFaceJon
03-26-06, 10:52
Went out hunting yesterday around noo and didn't see anything on Lee rd. or the trail so I headed on to my destination. Came back to the trail around 2 PM adn drove around the area between I-4 and Gore. Spotted a 5'3" thin blond HSW walking up the trail near Michigan so I cirlced around the block and pulled into the parking lot across from the convenience store that's a block north of Michigan and sure enough she heads into the store. About 2 minutes later she comes out of the stores and spots me sitting there so she heads straight for my car. She comes up to my passenger side door and looks in and I say would you like a ride and she hops in.
We do the LE thing and I let her know I'm on a head hunt and she suggests we go to her room at the Sands. I tell her I'm not real good with going to someones room and she says I swear on my 3 children it's safe. So we go to her room and once in she locks the door right away and latches the safety lock and tells me to check the place out. Everythings cool so she drops her shorts and panties and pulls her top up and gets on her knees and starts workin it. Pretty decent BBBJ for about 5 minutes and I finally pop, but no CIM. No big deal. Gave her a Jackson and a half for the job and as I was leaving I tell her about the party goin on at this bar on the east side of town. Then she says "maybe I'll get my husband to bring me there" I found that to be quite strange, but I guess he doesn't know what she does. Her name is Christina and she's only been in the area for about a week and a half. Says she doesn't do this for drugs or booze, just for living expenses. Yea right. She told me she doesn't smoke crack or dope. Sure, maybe, the room didn't have that smell. If any of you mongers catch this one I'm willing to bet FS is there and maybe even Greek for a little extra.

Happy hunting Mangers and be safe.

PHFJ Out!

Gavin
03-26-06, 11:29
PFJ,

Any digits or room number? She sounds fun..

PokeHerFaceJon
04-03-06, 11:20
Took a cruise down the trail on Sunday and saw several WSW's but not the one I was looking for. I headed bak up the trail and drove around the Col/Westmorelan/Amelia area and saw a few WSW's working the area. Saw one older looking with strawberry blond hair get picked up right next to the rr tracks near Col. Drove back down towards Washington when I saw Cynthia, aka Sheila. She hopped in and off we went to a spot out in the open in a parking lot. So obvious that I just made it look like I was talking on my cell phone. Sheila worked on me for a good 20 minutes before I popped. The usual BBBJTCIM. Gave her a jack and a nickle, usual fee. She told me she's been sick lately and that's why she hasn't been out.
Sheila's about 5'4" and maybe 115 lbs older gal, say about 47, with short brown hair. Great skills and love giving pipe cleanings with oral dictation.
Be safe all
PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
04-09-06, 13:23
Went out hunting about 11 this morning and hit Lee rd. Nothing out anywhere on Lee so I headed for the Colonial dr. and trail run. Nothing in the Colonial area so headed down the trail. Right around the Sands saw this real tall, skinney nasty looking brunette standing on a corner but passed on her cause her face is one only a mother could love: YUK, can you say goalie for a dart team!
Headed further on down towards the FL mall area and saw a couple WSW's out in different areas on the way. Did a loop just below the turnpike and headed back uptowards town. Just past the Mickey D's saw a young blond wsw on the left, but by the time I turned around someone had already made the scoop. So I headed back up to the Michigan/Kaley area. Nothin was out still at around 12:15. Got on the hwy and back to Lee rd. Saw a bsw walking by the Checkers and went further down towards Edgewater and spotted a WSW down across from the Draft House. So I turned left and had to take a leak and found a spot, got business done and went back to Lee rd and she hadn't been scooped up yet. So I pulled up ahead of her into a neaby parking lot and waited. She spotted me and headed straight for my car. This was around 12:30.
She hopped in and off we drove. Told me her name was Andrea and we got the formalities out of the way on the way to a spot behind some buildings. She's a redhead with snow white skin and say 5'6" and about 120 to 130lbs whith nice big boobs, had to be at least d-cup size. Told me she had a cold and was gonna use a cover but I talked her out of it. Got busy and wanted me to blow on her face instead of CIM. She pulled her shirt up to expose those titties and I was playing with them while she was cleaning the pipes. Gave a good BBBJTC on her face.
She thanked me for introducing her to Mr's Jackson, Hamilton and Lincoln and I let her out up the road by the 7-11. If she gets over her cold and she's still around next week I might have to bring her back to my place for FS. Sorry, no pics or digits. Said she's been in the area 7 years and stayin somewhere near Lee and 441, that's all I can add.
PHFJ Out!

NoTeethPlease
04-10-06, 17:50
I might have to bring her back to my place for FS. Man, I was wondering how many people actually did/do that?

Other than hiding your valuables, what other steps do you take to prevent sticky fingers from walking off with valuables. I'd be afraid I'd get set up for a "later" home invasion from a wannabe pimp and crew if I were to take a SW home.

David51
04-10-06, 21:44
Back in Orlando on business so I did the cruise last night, from about 10:30pm to 1:30am. Fair amount of LE activity north of I-4--a few walkers but looked kind of skanky. Didn't see anything on Colonial (maybe I'm blind). Did see quite a few (BSW and WSW) around Sand Lake and south to the turnpike. I kept riding up and down, trying to decide. Every time I decided, the opportunity was gone, but then there was another.

Finally picked up a cute young BSW (don't remember the name, but she said she was from Vegas) near the Best Buy...she got in, we did the cop check, she asked how close my hotel was (not real close--Kissimmee)...she then told me she gets 1, 2, or 3...I said, increduously, "You mean $100?" I told her I usually pay $20...so she said forget it. If she's not going to negotiate, neither was I...especially since I had seen other prospects. So I dropped her off near the turnpike...cruised a bit more, but found nothing that interested me, and I was tired. Drove down International on the way back, but saw nothing (about 1:15am by this point)

I did conclude that the mongering prospects seem to be significantly better on OBT south of I-4 down past Sand Lake to the Mall...and LE presence (at least last night) is quite a bit less as well. I've got a couple more nights to cruise, so we'll see if I have more luck.

-David

P.S. If the fellow monger in the white Town Car reads this, send me a PM or post--I kept seeing you on some of the same streets, so I'm wondering how you made out.

PokeHerFaceJon
04-11-06, 10:24
Man, I was wondering how many people actually did/do that?

Other than hiding your valuables, what other steps do you take to prevent sticky fingers from walking off with valuables. I'd be afraid I'd get set up for a "later" home invasion from a wannabe pimp and crew if I were to take a SW home.
Hey NTP,
The only time I would take a WSW home would be after she's serviced me at least 2 or 3 times. Haven't had any problems yet and I only do it with the really nice ones.

PHFJ Out

Trail Rider 1
04-11-06, 16:26
It was great to see the trail was back to life late at night again. Took a ride up and down from the Turnpike to 50 and back. The were quite a few out in all areas last night. The best were once again down by the mall area. This girls all look far better and dress far better then anyone else on the trail.
About 3:30 am picked up a WSW about 5'7 dark hair nice breasts. For a fair $ donation she performed a wonderful CBJ with no hands ALL mouth with DT to conclusion. I felt the need to tip for such a wonderful performace and would recommend. While she was not cover girl looks she was better then all of the ones lately down by I4 and the trail. Digits were provided..........

Trail Rider is back
Trail Rider 1

David51
04-11-06, 18:43
It was great to see the trail was back to life late at night again. Took a ride up and down from the Turnpike to 50 and back. The were quite a few out in all areas last night. The best were once again down by the mall area. This girls all look far better and dress far better then anyone else on the trail.
About 3:30 am picked up a WSW about 5'7 dark hair nice breasts. For a fair $ donation she performed a wonderful CBJ with no hands ALL mouth with DT to conclusion. I felt the need to tip for such a wonderful performace and would recommend. While she was not cover girl looks she was better then all of the ones lately down by I4 and the trail. Digits were provided..........

Trail Rider is back
Trail Rider 1
This Orlando visitor agrees with Trail Rider's assessment regarding the mall area. However, I hope by "fair $ donation" you dont mean $, but rather 0.2 or 0.3 or something reasonable for a CBJ...I picked up a BSW the other night whose rates started at $ and I let her back out.

Trail Rider 1
04-11-06, 22:32
No David, for any type of BJ I would never pay over 40. It was a fair value of 30 and it was well done not rushed and very friendly that I tipped an extra 10. Compared to the ones up the trail that smell and are missing teeth that now think they can get $30 -40, I will gladly cruise the mall area...
Trail Rider 1

LAXGuy
04-11-06, 23:41
Picked up a BSW on OBT near Sands last Wednesday named Lisa. Had very little time so I had to grab the first decent thing I could find. There was also a lot of LE out so I didn't want to hang out for long. She was a little thick but had nice rack and ass so I grabbed her up. I've had better but as I said I was in a hurry. She was very well spoken and pretty sharp, so that more than made up for being on the big side. We did the LE check, and off we went. She said FS was available in her room, but we stayed in the car and did BBBJTCIM for .3 + .1 tip for a job well done. (I let her know that a tip was available and that got me some good service.) Since I was rushed for time, she had me stop at a stop sign in a quiet neighborhood to do the deed. Pretty good idea, as LE wouldn't suspect someone stopped at an intersection - I could be talking on the phone, looking at a map, etc. Like I said, she was pretty sharp. Played with the rack while she took care of business, and they weren't as big as I'd initially thought - damn misleading push-up bras.

Tribal69
04-12-06, 08:05
Congratulations on hiting the big 100.

Trail Rider 1
04-12-06, 16:23
Big Thanks to Tribal for the shout out on the Big 100.
Last night report:
Once again the Fl Mall area was jumping at 230am-4am many WSW and BSW to choose from. Mongers were quick to scoop them up quick. Late Night is back again.YES. Further down the trail the same 3 late nighters at the Hoffner Hotel area and the RaceTrack had a few wsw but looks were 2-3 tops. Those girls would have to pay me to suck me off.
Still looking for the Dark Haired Kelly that lived at the now condemed house around 36th. Any info would be great. Happy Hunting Otown ......

Trail Rider 1

WormTown
04-13-06, 00:51
Anyone seen or heard from red head Sarah (mall area), used to run w/ Rachel?

Stay Hard
04-13-06, 02:14
Earlier today I had one of the best BJs in a long time, I met a WSW on Int dr. (I cant remember her name exactly), she was a slim red head. I was at a stop light near the fridays sportsbar nr Sandlake when she approached me. I pulled over in a nearby hotel prkinlot and she told me that she normally wrks for a service but since she was out we could work something out. She wanted $. 5, but I talked her down to $. She told me to follow her 2 hotels down and park. We then went upstrs to her rm, she told me to get comfortable. Asked for the $. And grabbed a cover and did the deed. She gave me a BJTC. I wanted FS, but it was a bit steep $$. I wish I had more to spare. She was a hot PSE. After I got done, she got a wetone or babywipe and cleaned me up and gave me her #. The whole thing took all of 10 mins. She was that good. I just wanted to share this with other mongers because most of these SWs are barracudas. Oh if interested her # is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Happy hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gavin
04-13-06, 14:32
No to knock on Stay Hard, but to others reading, I am always hesitant calling a number from someone with their first post.

Just be careful.

Tribal69
04-13-06, 14:46
Tried to pick up a blond WSW yesterday on SOBT at Sandlake, but she would not get in my car. She kept telling me to meet her at her hotel. Pulled away and saw her talk to a guy in a dark red SUV, then talk to him again, then get in his SUV, then get out and trick, then walk, then hope back in the SUV, then walk more. This guy saw me taking pics and chased my down SOBT yelling out his window at me. Here are the pics of her and his SUV.

Just didn't seen right.

T69

Tribal69
04-13-06, 14:51
Had a few hours before jumping on my plane so I spent Wed afternoon on SOBT taking pics of the SW's.

Here is a BSW, picked her up on SOBT at the mall, .20 for a rushed CBJ in the mall parking lot. No name or Digits

T69

Tribal69
04-13-06, 14:53
More time to burn before my flight and wanted some FS, so I picked up this
cute little WSW, said her name was Frankie, did BBBJ and CFS at her room for .40.

Good BJ, nice guns, tite snapper.

She would'nt give me her number, if anyone has it, please PM me.

T69

Tribal69
04-13-06, 15:00
Here are other SW's I saw while hunting on Wednesday.

T69

PsyberZombie
04-13-06, 15:23
There's usually a six month period required between the time a Member joins , and when he's made a Senior Member

I here·by request of Jackson that Tribal69 be allowed to skip the usual 'Trial Period'
and be Immediately Up·Graded to SM

Otherwise , we'll all have to wait until August to read the Reports that accompany his pix here

Do any other of you Senior Members here agree with me ??

PokeHerFaceJon
04-13-06, 16:02
I agree with Gavin, never post a providers #. And yes PsyberZombie, Tribal deserves the "status"
PHFJ Out!

Tribal69
04-13-06, 17:56
Thanks for the Props.

Would love to be a Sr. Member.

T69

Hi Tribal69,

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson

Vbgent4u2c
04-13-06, 20:38
DAMN!!!

I need to take a trip to Orlando!

Here are other SW's I saw while hunting on Wednesday.

T69

Dj Lucy
04-13-06, 23:45
Thats weird that "Tribal69" and I saw the same gal (white tight pants brown top with high heels) maybe at the same time, when I did see her she had gotten into a white pickup truck newer model one. She just was kinda standing there, on the sidewalk in front of the mobil gas station, on sandlake. Looked to me that shes picky who she gets in the car with. As for the pretty hott brown haired chick, saw her down by the wendys on OBT and the super market (for got which one) on Saturday morning and wanted. 5 for a CBJ didnt want any less so I let her go, she had that cute little pink purse and thats how I remembered her from these post. Has anyone seen them girls by the turnpike lately? Don't remember her name but maybe it was shante? or something? There were two of them always walking together and I think this chick is walking with them also or at least looks like this (the blonde pics). As for that phone # that was posted it is on the orlando weekly classifieds ads section, legit or not? Who knows.

Be safe.

Gavin
04-14-06, 00:14
Tribal,

I was a little hesitant because of some of your other posts, but these are good pics and are around the FL mall area for those who are curious.

Rick Jason
04-14-06, 00:24
Tribal, Do you see the same girl’s over and over again out there? And are the girl’s out there during the day the same ones at night? Or is it a different group?

Thanks,

Rick

Tribal69
04-14-06, 00:40
To all,

I have had a number of PM and emails about my post and them not being factual, including images on some reports.

To set the record straight there were a number of posts that were not mine, but were under my ID. I have no way to explain this, but did delete the 2-3 posts that were bogus.

I also have no issues with members contesting reports that are questionable, I only suggest that we act like adults when we do have issues with other members.

Thanks Gavin for your honesty. I think once we stop placing a ruler on the guppy, it will soon become a whale.

T69

Seek899
04-14-06, 01:19
For whatever its worth, I agree. Good work, Tribal. I'm enjoying your pics and reports.

There's usually a six month period required between the time a Member joins , and when he's made a Senior Member

I here·by request of Jackson that Tribal69 be allowed to skip the usual 'Trial Period'
and be Immediately Up·Graded to SM

Otherwise , we'll all have to wait until August to read the Reports that accompany his pix here

Do any other of you Senior Members here agree with me ??

Dragster
04-14-06, 08:33
Tribal has my vote too, no recount needed. I am in Sarasota!

Sponge Worthy
04-14-06, 15:30
To all,

I have had a number of PM and emails about my post and them not being factual, including images on some reports.

To set the record straight there were a number of posts that were not mine, but were under my ID. I have no way to explain this, but did delete the 2-3 posts that were bogus.

T69This happened to me one time. It was something posted under my user name in Chicago or some town like that. Turned out to be some sort of forum bug, not a malicious intent. Perhaps something like that happened to you.

NoTeethPlease
04-14-06, 17:16
So how often does LEO post "trap" phone numbers on here? ha ha ha

Tribones
04-14-06, 18:40
I nominate tribal69 for the "detective of the week" award.

Nice work dude.

Mighty Max
04-14-06, 20:28
Just a reminder.

Never and I mean never, do any business with a girl that will not get in your car. If she says pull over here and lets go into my hotel room, just drive off. It most likely is Uncle Leo's trick. Don't fall for it. Just a reminder.
Max

Orlandoed
04-15-06, 02:21
Was just cruisin s.obt and saw this really hot WSW. I mean, just about the hottest one i've ever seen. Looked 2 goood 2 be true, and sure enough, there was leo everywhere, in marked cars no less, stationed around the area she was walkin. Just a little warning for everyone tonite.

Satch Boogie
04-15-06, 12:59
Did a little Mongering on Thursday Night/Friday Morning bewteen 1: 00am and 3: 00AM. I have never offered a SW a ride down by the mall area. But tonight was my first.

I rode the trail from the E/W down to the Turnpike. On my way back NB I spotted a real cute short and skinny BSW. I was unable to get to her before she got picked up. So cruised some more concentrating on that area, hoping to see this BSW again. I saw another BSW who didn't look nearly as good wearing a pink jacket up by the Best Buy. There was also a WSW, a little heavy but looked big boned to me, but not my type.

I pulled into 7-11 to get a soda and I saw a blonde and a brunette WSW that looked nice crossing the trail. As I walked out of 7-11 the brunette started yelling at me "Damn you're Hot please F**K me". Loud mouth SW's that bring on that type of attention are nut my cup of tea. I had a chance to pick either one of these up, but I passed because I was interested in the BSW.

After a while I got tired of cruising so I pulled into a Hotel Parking Lot and waited. Nice place to park. Right by the sidewalk, bushes block you from being seen by passing cars, and it was away from the hotel entrance so I felt pretty comfortable hanging out there.

After about 15 minutes or so of setting there the BSW walks by and I wave her over. She is cute as hell. AN 8 in looks. Very skinny. Can't weigh more than 90-100 lbs. She asks what I want and I told her to get in the car, so off we went. She quoted. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I said no way but I have. 7 in my pocket And will give you that for FS. She agreed. I knew that was still kinda high but it is so hard to find a good BSW out there so I did it anyway.

Went back to her hotel south of the Turnpike. Small room. Did the walk though check. Everything was safe and Clean. Saw no needles or anything the the bathroom that indicated drug use.

So the FS was good. Menu options were liberal. As I said she was very skinny but had nice small perky breasts. Definiately a good find. She is from California and has been here a month. Swears up and down that she wants to go to school and have a real life. Don't they all say that. Actually she was well spoken. I give her very high marks. Maybe Tops on my best of OBT list.

Her name was Jay. She had a phone but I forgot to get digits. My mistake. Says she wants to go to school for photography so it may be possible to get pics but I didn't have a camera.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

SB

dankcarter
04-15-06, 19:21
Wow its nice to be back in florida and see the action is still good. I always been a lurker, but nice reports :-)

Trail Rider 1
04-16-06, 03:48
Hey All,
Just got back in from a greattime with Britta. She is the one I picked up the other night. That night she performed a great CBJ for 2Jacksons.
Got in touchwith her tonight. I drove around until our agreed upon time.
I arrived at her room and did the security check all clear. Agreed about the same number for topless CBJ. After 5 minutes she told me that she liked me and that because I looked cool and she was horny that she woud go FS for the already agreed price. CHA CHING AH OK. Boys let me tell you she has a nice tight pussy. That shit felt great. We changed to a couple of different positions. After 20 minutes I exploded and it was heavy. Anyway I great end to a night. Good for some wet dreams now.....It feels good for the Rider to be back...........................
Trail Rider 1
Gavin I do recommend you give her a try.........

NoTeethPlease
04-16-06, 16:31
Just yesterday, while on my way to the post office (y'all know why) I drove by a WSW on a side street. Thought to myself. Well, whatcha waiting for! Turned full circle,"hello, need a ride?"

She got in, did the "check", I threw out a few comments, she laughed. I figure anytime you can get a chick to laugh that's like a coupon because service gets cheaper somehow! I drove to the "spot", got myself a CBJ and some special attention for my two other friends. droped her off all for .2

Although I felt no teeth, It was still only average, I don't know about y'all but I hate CBJ, I prefer BBBJ but I did notice a slight "scent"! You know, that "user" scent. very fant but still there! So I played it safer. Anyway,what is it with this sudden surge of daylight activity?

Member #4031
04-16-06, 17:19
Hey whats up fellas,

My head line says it all. Don't be fooled. I may be in another state right now but my mongering began on the trail in 1988. Ah the good old days. I was just 18 then but I think it was great. Even took some big time chances in the houses on woods. Boy I wouldnt do that again but I was new and just getting into the game. My first time and I mean my First time was a real lucky shot I guess. If any of you can remember the after hours bar on obt going north towards colonial just after I-4. I think at the corner of michigan and obt. She was blond thick not fat and a 6 on a scale of 10, she said her name was candy, how original, well she gave me 1/2 & 1/2 for the little money I had on me I think it was just 20. Not that I am lucky like that all the time. Last year when I hit the trail Leo was all over the place, but in my lucky way picked up a blond 4 on the scale in looks but the body was a 5 almost the way I like em. I was suprised to see that they started moving down as far as the mall. Americana had a few walking down there and oakridge, lancaster and down to the mall but like I said leo was deep. Spotted one in the back lot of a restaurant he had a perfect view of the trail and if your not good enough he would get you. But I credit the 4 yrs that I lived there for knowing my way around. The pics that trail put up were great cant wait to visit in the summer again. You would think that where I live there is plenty of action NY but boys its not what it use to be. They are around but you really need to search around cause these ho's up here are asking for 2 franklins for the hour and after the first or should I say only pop they are out and thats it, and the bait and switch is rampant. Totally not worth it. See you in the summer boys, Hold down the fort.

Member #4031
04-16-06, 17:32
In my last report which turned out to be an introduction, I mentioned trail for the pics, I meant tribal69, Not trying to offend Trail, just my mistake. Like my title says this isnt a comeback i been reading these posts for years and finally got a tag from jackson after the trouble with the other site addressed whiched sucked. But i do want to say thank you jackson for reaching out to me again. So as far as i am concerned i finally came out the closet lol, and decided to start posting. When i visit my second home again boys you will be hearing from me i will have a lot to post. I am also entertaining any party ideas, but we would have to keep it to a select few. If any body is interested or have any ideas they would like to input let me know. keep getting at them boys. P.S. i dont know how good craigslist is down there for you but up here is 60/40 depending how far you want to travel. P.S. P.S. If anybody got any info about the kissimmee area let me know something. If i can help any one let me i will try.

Trail Rider 1
04-17-06, 01:15
Hey Member 4031,
No prob on the pic mistake. Tribal 69 rules on the pictures. He is O-town answer to Ho chaser. As far as Kissimmee goes few and far between and any pick up would prob find you with good old KPD. I would avoid Kiss street action at all costs..
Trail Rider 1

Dj Lucy
04-18-06, 10:34
Man you had options last night on which to choose from bout total of 10 SW down by the FL mall, thats were all the action was. I have a question if any one was out last night. There was a HOTT WSW chick in a baby blue or turqous* blue mini skirt with a white top, high heels. She was sitting at the bus stop by the 7-11 on landstreet, did anyone get a chance to scoop her up? I was at the light watching her and then she got up, and she had some legs to die for with a nice bubble butt, and she went behind some bushes and maybe got in a car that was parked but I didnt see her again, damn that was between 2: 30 and 3: 00am. Then LE showed up at like 4am and rounded up everyone, even went thru the motel 8 parking lot and everyone went inside, man be safe and watch your back!

Dj Lucy
04-19-06, 21:33
Did a quick loop around the FL Mall and got some ok pics from today and yesterday, wish they would have gotten better ones, but maybe next time. I got a pic of some one wrote about that chick in all white, like club clothes it blurry but thats her nice and thin nice ass but no tits :-( its the dark picture sorry but it was getting dark.

Best Tx Monger
04-19-06, 23:07
Very nice pics Dj Lucy !!! Well done !

These pics help to establish common ground.

Metal Madman
04-19-06, 23:32
Yo O Town Mongers ! I am reg on the Jax forum. I am thinking about a little trip down your way next week. Anybody know of a discreet Hotel/Motel ? PM me with any details. Thanks.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting,
Metal Madman

Carlosa
04-19-06, 23:56
Did a quick loop around the FL Mall and got some ok pics from today and yesterday, wish they would have gotten better ones, but maybe next time. I got a pic of some one wrote about that chick in all white, like club clothes it blurry but thats her nice and thin nice ass but no tits :-( its the dark picture sorry but it was getting dark.

Very nice photos. How come I never see that amount of SW whaen I look?
Please be careful when specifying a location LE reads these boards.

Send me a PM if you have a question.

Tribal69
04-20-06, 00:11
Was hunting on SOBT this morning and saw this cute HSW. Looped to pick her up then a fellow hunter in a blue van swopped in and caught her first.

Saw her a few minutes later, picked her up and got a great BBBJCIM w/spit for .20

Enjoy the picks.

Tribal

Tribal69
04-20-06, 00:16
Other SW's on OBT - Wednesday AM

Here are a few more pics of some SW's on SOBT.

WSW in a black dress - OMG a face that could stop a train

BSW, bun in the oven and still walking, wow, good luck girl

HSW in jeans and a black top, nice ass and good jiggle

Enjoy,

Tribal

Tribal69
04-20-06, 00:21
Picked up a second HSW on SOBT. Went to my room and got a BBBJ/Russian between those soft all natural 36C's , then CFS - all for .40

Enjoy the pic,

Tribal

Dj Lucy
04-20-06, 00:36
Yeah, sorry forgot about that, LE has been some what tight around the area but all they do is just talk to the girls and then sit around a little, but that WSW pic with the blue short shorts walked right in front of them and they didnt say anything to her but, they talked to the one in all white clothes, like dancer type. They just keept doing what they do, walking. has far as the girls today wish i had more pics but i was always in the wrong position. there were like at least three others, and this was just after work, it was still day. maybe next time, watch your back & be safe!

Comcast1
04-20-06, 06:49
There is a wsw goin by the easter/kelly shes djlucy pics wit gray shorts on.I picked her up and leo pulled me over after I was finished and told me they can give me rape charges. Shes only 16 and mom has F.B.I. investigating her so-called pimp.She hangsout usually south of sandlake and might tell a fellow monger shes 20 using someone elses stolen I.D. she says she frm Atlant but who knows.B careful fellow mongers she is outthere no sw is worth all that and uncle leo said it wont be long now.They have motel 8 undersurveilence.

Wasted
04-20-06, 10:34
Judging from LEO activity last night the pigs are doing everything they can to eliminate all the new girls around the Florida Mall area. It was just a matter of time. A couple of nights ago I drove by and there had to have been ten obvious girls in a two block area working cars and truckers coming off the turnpike. There's no way the conservatives in this town will let all these girls set up shop in what is basically a tourist area. Get em while you still can boys.

I talked to a girl I see regularly down closer to I-4 and she said most of the new girls in the Florida Mall area are from out of town and just visiting. Apparently they travel to locations in cities stay a while then move on. They're drug free girls who charge more for services and alot of them travel with big time pimps. Seriously professional hoes.

It's like two totally different groups between the drug girls who work closer to I-4 and the out of town girls who work near the Florida Mall, but all the girls talk to each other, especially about LEO. Apparently girls and pimps in other cities also talk to each other about where to go and what to do if they visit Orlando. I never knew the streetwalker culture was this complicated.

Dj Lucy
04-20-06, 14:46
LE really got this place on lock but they were all out last night bout 4am or so at least 5 WSW & 2 BSW. I have seen this really tall, long haired blonde, big tits, nice ass wearing an orange shirt, blue jeans last night, thats probaly there money maker??? looks like they're VERY picky on who they walk up to cause i have seen them just stand there and then walk back to the hotel, and nothing. she looks like a damn model, makes me wonder what shes doing out there, and NO shes not LE, you'll see which one im talking about if you see her, she just stands out from the rest!!!!!! if anyone has pics please post them, i have tried to take some but they keep on coming out blurry, or there at night and dont come out. wish i could hit that up every night.

Craps7
04-20-06, 15:57
Hell, I have eaten in that Ale House before. I will have to keep my eyes opened a littel more on my next visit to O Town. What's with the gas prices on the other pix? Hell it's cheaper there then Hotlanta and it used to always be cheaper here!

NC Wanderer
04-20-06, 17:52
After enjoying the find photography of Dj Lucy, I decided I need to wander by the Florida Mall around 2:30 this afternoon. I looped south to the Turnpike and headed back north, counting at least 6 very obvious SW's along the way. In particular I was attraced to a slender blond in a blue/aqua slinky, clingy dress, but was out of position.

I made a quick stop at Micky D's to relieve the pressure on my bladder, and, lo and behold, she was on the sidewalk when I came out. She hopped in the car with me and turned out to be thinner and younger than I first thought. She said she was 20, but could pass for less and had small "A" breasts (no bra).

After establishing our intent, she offered to take me to her room for $1.5$! I don't know about the rest of you, but for that kind of money I can get a much prettier girl with "D" cups, a back rub, bj and for just a little more fs. We were not able to strike a deal so I dropped her near the mall.

My take is there is wonderful eye candy at the mall, but my budget calls for at least three times the action for that price.

Best Tx Monger
04-20-06, 18:10
Tribal, very nice action shots !!! Hope to see you a Senior Member soon !!!

And i am not speaking of age either !!!

Dj Lucy
04-20-06, 21:32
Coming down from the turnpike i was going to the mall and yet i spot another WSW but not the HIGH Price one's, you know what i mean, heres the pic LOL. there were a few others but couldn't snap a picture, and both WSW were wearing pink and white clothes, maybe they were sisters? LOL, but one was pretty desent and again its the skirts that get me, and thats what she was wearing. be safe and watch your back!

Gavin
04-21-06, 13:52
Hit the trail last, but not for mongering. Was in the area with a buddy and wasn't able to pick anything up.

However, from Oak Ridge (the road I was coming on) to I-4 was dead. It was around 1:30 and usually a few will be around the older Exec and Holden area. But there wasn't anything.

Get under I-4 and things changed. 3 crackheads right near I-4, I really don't think anyone picks these hoes up. Then I saw a hot (from far) WSW and a few BSW on 20th st and OBT. From far she looked really hot and really out of place. This section is HEAVY drugs and thugs. LE was across the street in the old 7-11 so we couldn't turn around for a closer look. She was wearing white capri pants and a blue tube top type shirt. If anyone picked her up, let me know.

Further down by Cowboys/7-11, a few BSWs but nothing to write home about.

I never monger in that 20th st area because it is hot and too much trash, but after seeing her, I might have to try it some time.

Tribal,

What type of camera are u using? i might need to upgrade mine

Carlosa
04-23-06, 01:05
At $3 a gallon I do not get ou toften. I went out to see what was out there between 11 and 1pm. 2 wsw by the bowling ally just north of the mall and a tight good looking bsw in a pink mini on lee road. My prefrence is for latinas. I was hoping to see the one that was photographed by the wendys on lee road. No such luck.

Stay safe.

Trail Rider 1
04-23-06, 02:23
Hit the Trail tonight between 11-1. Nothing on Lee tonight. NOBT had 1 wsw that would be a -4 on the scale. SCARYYYYYY.. ObT from East West to I4 I count 3 wsw 2 bsw and 3???sw Looks like the Tranys are hanging by the I-4 interchange now. Still had 2 wsw blondes down by FL Mall I would say 7-8 on the scale. Very nice. South of the Turnpike LE was everywhere. Looks like the Drag Racing idiots are going to cause us some LE heat in that area. Called my girl Britta. Let the fun begin. For 25 minutes she licked and sucked on me. This girl is a DT expert. She really likes swallowing dick . Damn =)
She gave me a great BBBJ and when I popped BIG Time she got some in her mouth but aimed the rest on her tits. She then wrapped her tits around my dick and titty fucked me for another 5min. I write this report very satisfied for the night. Gavin I do recommend you give Britta a shout you will not be disappointed... Later Whorelando............ Trail Rider 1

PS get these damn Gas prices down before they cut into my mongering money.shit

Maggot
04-23-06, 08:04
Looks like the Tranys are hanging by the I-4 interchange now.

PS get these damn Gas prices down before they cut into my mongering money.shitHahha. I saw that - One had a long blonde wig; that was some funny stuff. Everyone that drove by for a closer look got out of there damn fast.

I hear you on the gas prices. Blew around $15 in gas mongering last night >.<

PokeHerFaceJon
04-23-06, 10:28
Went out hunting yeaterday at 11 and saw nothing on Lee so headed to Colonial and there was nothing there either. Went down the trail and in the area between Gore and 39th saw 4 or 5 wsw's and a couple bsw's. Nothing that really interested me. Headed down to FL mall area and did the loop just below the turnpikeand headed back north. Around 12:30 I spot this blond haired black beauty walking north by the mall area so I drove by a few times and no ones picking her up. This one's pretty hot, say about 5'6" and maybe 115 lbs. I go past Sand Lake and pull into the parking lot on the other side of the gas station on the corner and she goes walking by. So I pulled up to the exit by OBT and she walks to the bus stop and turns right around and heads back south and right past my car without even looking at me. I'm pretty sure she is the same chick that's been putting ads on CL. I'll attach the photo when I find it.
I gave some thought to it because she was really hot, but have never been with a 100% black chick before.
So I headed back up the trail and as I passed the I-4 to gore area there were still several wsw's out working. This is now 1:30 and I was ready to call it quits to my head hunting but had to give the Clolonial/ Amelia area one more look. Finally spotted this 5'2" auburn haired young thing in a long black dress walking down Amelia. looked OK because the dress was that split down the side type and she was showing some leg whenever the wind blew. So I drive by her a couple times and then looped up around the to the trail and back down the side street near the trail and here she comes.
I stopped and she hops in. Her name is Lisa and she lives in the area. Gave a real good BBBJTC no CIM though for a Jackson and a Lincoln tip for a job well done. Told me she has a few regs and doesn't come out often. Worth the .25, will do again.
PHFJ Out!

Gavin
04-23-06, 22:34
Trail Rider,

Yeah, the Trannys are always out. I see the highest concentration of Trannys (besides Nashville, 45th and 44th area) on Cypress St. and Conley St. right up in the dark corner of OBT. For other mongers avoid this area, if they aren't trannies, they are hardened BSWs and rip off chicks.

I will try to give Britta a call this week, gotta check my schedule.

Jimi Hendrix
04-24-06, 12:48
Picked up a second HSW on SOBT. Went to my room and got a BBBJ/Russian between those soft all natural 36C's , then CFS - all for .40

Enjoy the pic,

Tribal

Nice pix man. And a great deal! -- Jimi Hendrix

PokeHerFaceJon
04-24-06, 13:31
Went out hunting again yesterday around 11:00 and saw a few wsw's and a couple bsw's on the trail between Grand and 39th. Thought I saw the black provider that advertises as the French creole girl out by the Waffle House down past the FL Mall.
Went back up the trail and spotted the HSW named Christina out near Michigan. She's got blond hair and is about 5'5" and around 115 lbs. Picked her up and went to her secure room and got a good bbbjtc no cim though. Gave her a Jackson and a Hamilton for her effort and for help with the rent. Headed back home with a good pipe cleaning.
PHFJ Out!

Gronimo25
04-26-06, 04:13
Decided to give the streethunting action another go, bored with the MP thing. Found Nema(sp) NOBT around 3ish AM. Name nor description didn't ring any bells from prev. forum. HSW 6-7 SW scale, tight little body. Half and Half. No digits. Wasn't a PSE, but after striking out horribly on the SW scene, this was a nice surprise. Have a hunch I may have snaked her out of under a few mongers noses (I wasn't the only car pulling a U-e and damn glad no flashing lights went off on any of the cars behind me.) Hopefully, didn't keep her occupied for too long, definetly worth the stop.

PokeHerFaceJon
04-29-06, 22:17
Went out hunting today at 11:00 and hit Lee rd area first. There was nothing to be found in this area so I headed to the trail. Made it down to Col dr/Wesmoreland around noon and there was nothing out so headed down the trail. Around Kaley I saw a couple WSW's and the HSW Christina that I've hooked up with before but she didn't look like she was interested in working because a monger pulled right up next to her stopping traffic behind him and she just kept on walking and talking on her cell phone.
I went on down the trail to the FL mall area and olong the way saw a few ladies out along the way but couldn't say for sure if they were SW's or not. Went down past the mall and looped back up and saw one white girl walking up towards the turnpike so I pulled into the 7-11 and waited but she walked right on past and didn't even look. Guess not a working girl. So now its around 1 and I'm heading back up towards Oakridge and I spot this 5'8" white girl in jeans, a white top and baseball cap walking north and she has no purse, just a cell phone. Now this looked interesting so I pulled into a parking lot about 30 feet ahead of her. She walks toward me and looks over and I say "can I give you a lift" She hops in and the frist thing she asks is " are you a cop?"
Well now that 's a first for me, a nice looking girl asking the questions immidiately. This girl is tall, thin and short red hair and cute. We go thru the routine and I find a shady spot for some pipe cleaning. She tells me she usually gets 2 Grants down by the mall but she'll settle for 2 Jacksons because she's not in that area. Not your typical crack hoe that you find up north of I-4. Gave me a real good BBBJTCIM and seemed to enjoy doing it.
I found out that she has lived in O-town since she was 2 and went to Minnesota for 3 and 1/2 yrs and has been back here for about a year. Her name's Rachael and probably will do FS for a Hamilton. Gave her a way to contact me and I told her I'd be out looking for her next week.
This one's a winner!
PHFJ Out!

Comcast1
05-02-06, 07:13
easter the child streetwalker has popped up again & fellow mongers need to be aware because she is big for her age and her pimp knows her age but doesnt care. she said she wants her mom but he let her leave & he thinking of taking to miami. the girl is jailbait cause someone could end up like those msnbc specials. beware of www.countrygirlz.com she working out of a room on i-drive & sandlake so beaware cause dont risk everything on one night of fun.

hi showlove,

i don't want to be in the position of defending a pimp who is alledged to be promoting the services of an **** girl, but...

1. how exactly is it that you have come to believe that this chick is under the age of 18, and...

2. are you aware that the girl in the photos has a c-section scar?

frankly, it's just hard for me to believe that she's the teenager that you suggest that she is.

thanks,

jackson

Hairball
05-02-06, 08:12
Mongers,
Last year I reported on my WSG vacation and am planning for another in July. Plan is to "climb the Hill" again in SC and Shady Pines also. Any of you travellers out there know of any other places of interest between here and NC? I will report the adventure upon return. Hairball

Gavin
05-02-06, 12:09
Showlove,

Don't post the link moron...

Gronimo25
05-03-06, 07:28
Late nite cruise down OBT. Some SW action, but LE presence was enough to play it safe. Hit Lee Rd. and saw two blond WSW, both of which were snatched before I could blink (Damn you guys are quick). Spotted a third, but was easily on the better side of 250.(Way too much woman for me to handle). Lucked out with Karen later for a rather uninspired BBJ with no CIM.

VerySlowly
05-03-06, 12:12
Check out the OCSO site, they have popped a bevy of beautys......anyone caught with Ashley Brinch will be permanently banned from the board...LOL. There are a few other winners as well..who does these girls?
A couple look familiar from Craigs List, where you pay 100-150 for the same BJ as on the street that costs 20-40 bucks.
Go to OCSO site, type in pros in the search box then open the site when the selections come up.----VS

PokeHerFaceJon
05-03-06, 13:17
My fello mongers,
On page 3 of the OCSO arrests: http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/ProstitutionArrests/tabid/239/Default.aspx This girl goes by the name Christina, Holloman, Rejeana. I've had her BBBJTCIM .

PokeHerFaceJon
05-03-06, 13:21
Check out the OCSO site, they have popped a bevy of beautys......anyone caught with Ashley Brinch will be permanently banned from the board...LOL. There are a few other winners as well..who does these girls?
A couple look familiar from Craigs List, where you pay 100-150 for the same BJ as on the street that costs 20-40 bucks.
Go to OCSO site, type in pros in the search box then open the site when the selections come up.----VS

Which one is she? Is this her?
PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
05-03-06, 13:29
This one advertises as Flames on Eros
Check the compairson:

PokeHerFaceJon
05-03-06, 13:39
Has anyone had the pleasure?
PHFJ Out!

Gavin
05-03-06, 15:16
jackson,

yeah it looks like showlove is doing his own promoting. the number on the website matches the number in an orlando weekly ad. so there is three scenarios here..

1) showlove is promoting his on agency

2) showlove is setting up a sting, by referring to an **** prostitute and then when people call and plan a session, they catch an nice charge.

3) showlove is trying to badmouth that agency (doubtful)

i think it is eitehr 1 or 2, which are both shady. so beware fellas.

Gavin
05-03-06, 15:22
Those good looking ones had to be a sting setup by OCSO. All of them were arressted at 7600 International Dr.

Which happens to be the Quality Inn.

What a waste of time, when people are selling crack and robbing all over downtown and OBT.

Yellow Fever
05-03-06, 17:41
That was definitely a sting, cops had a room and called or had someone bring the SW there.

Comcast1
05-03-06, 19:17
jackson,

yeah it looks like showlove is doing his own promoting. the number on the website matches the number in an orlando weekly ad. so there is three scenarios here..

1) showlove is promoting his on agency

2) showlove is setting up a sting, by referring to an **** prostitute and then when people call and plan a session, they catch an nice charge.

3) showlove is trying to badmouth that agency (doubtful)

i think it is eitehr 1 or 2, which are both shady. so beware fellas.i met the young lady on obt and almost to the super 8 was pulled over because they were watching her and just my luck'' blue lights" they were hoping they had the pimp she was messing with but they told me of her age .so bout 1.5 hour later of saying i didnt know this girl i was released and went on.out of the 8yrs of mongering i have never been so scared and that was bout 2wks ago just trying to keep any fellow mongers from being caught up.

Sexmoron
05-03-06, 20:51
This one advertises as Flames on Eros
Check the compairson:Man, you must have got these pictures just before she removed them. You cannot find her ad anymore except as a cached Google page - without the pics.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:LDdzL4kvuGUJ:www.eros-tampa.com/files/ta-ce2-flames1.htm+Flames+Orlando+escort&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Tony Terrific
05-03-06, 21:10
Fellow mongers. I will be visiting prlando the end of May.
Can you suggest (and feel free to PM me) any place (parlor or street)
where I can find some good BBBJ?
thank you in advance
Tony from Baltimore

Trail Rider 1
05-03-06, 21:13
The 7600 International Drive address is hit usually once a month if you check the OCSO web site. For the last 3 years I have seen that address listed a lot. My understanding from some of the girls is that OCSO is really hitting on the Craig's list and setting stings up that way. As for the LE that pulled me over driving down OBT 2 nights ago at 3 am. Screw you HITLER , last time I check we are still in America and driving on a road that is paid for by us tax payers is our right, no matter what the time of day.

Trail Rider 1

PokeHerFaceJon
05-03-06, 21:35
Hey TR1
I totaly agree with you! The a.....e Gestapo, Fast ass owned by Disney OCSO Kevin Berry should stick to eating doughnuts and leave us adventure seekers alone. That will never happen because he's so f'n fat he can't even see his own pecker!!!!
PHFJ Out! and f... OCSO

VerySlowly
05-03-06, 22:49
Which one is she? Is this her?
PHFJ Out!
Here's a pic of Ashley Brinch ,she's been popped a lot over by Old Cheney between SR50 and 436

ViciousCycle
05-04-06, 05:33
Here's a pic of Ashley Brinch ,she's been popped a lot over by Old Cheney between SR50 and 436Looks like one of her parents was a horse.

Snake12
05-04-06, 10:26
Don't get out by OBT often and don't do the SW scene, but last night between 7 and 8 I took a drive down the OBT. Seemed to be a lot of action available. WSW, good looking walking near Robinson St. Another tall WSW near Holden. Another WSW north of Sand Lake and 3 BSWs between Sand Lake and the turnpike. For general info, it was still light out so, you could check the goods and surroundings and traffic was not too bad. Didn't partake, still looking for a good MP or AMP.

Gavin
05-04-06, 12:37
Looks like one of her parents was a horse.

LOL, good one.

I saw her a few times on the OCSO, I guess not only is not good looking, but not the smartest out there either.

Websport
05-05-06, 18:35
Man, you must have got these pictures just before she removed them. You cannot find her ad anymore except as a cached Google page - without the pics.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:LDdzL4kvuGUJ:www.eros-tampa.com/files/ta-ce2-flames1.htm+Flames+Orlando+escort&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1She had an ad for Michigan this weekend that i see has been pulled also.

Websport
05-05-06, 19:05
LOL, good one.

I saw her a few times on the OCSO, I guess not only is not good looking, but not the smartest out there either.Man she is butt ugly and thats being kind.

Tribal69
05-08-06, 12:53
Just a quick Pic of some BSW paired up on SOBT near Sandlake.

Enjoy

Satch Boogie
05-08-06, 20:26
Did some crusing last Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. It was a wild and crazy night that included the scare of my life and another close call.

Those who have read my posts know I like BSW's. I hooked up with J, one of the three that are advertising on that E Escort (under other names) J is pretty (SW Standards) and got a high grade from me. But one of her friends on that site is really hot so I was hoping to find her, if not, I would settle for J if she was out.

So down I went to SOBT at about 2: 00AM. I cruised the area between Sand lake and the 2nd traffic Signal south of the Turnpike. First couple of passes though, I saw nothing but an ugly BSW that hangs out around the FI at Land and OBT. A couple of passes later I saw a cute blond and brunette whom I saw a couple weeks earlier. They didn't last long. After about a half hour I ride south of the Turnpike and I see 2 BSW's hanging out in front of a hotel. One was tall and another one was short and looked young. Came back around and they were gone. Again I saw them and because I was NB I had to go all the way up to LandStreet to do a U-Turn and again they were gone by the time I got back down there. Finally I pulled into this hotel entrance and saw them and there she was, the girl I was looking for.

So she says pull around into the parking lot so the police can't see. So I do and she walks up to my window and Asks the question and reaches in and grabs my privates. I said get in I will give you a ride and we can discuss things. She says I got a room here so I don't need to go for a ride. Warning signals started going off in my head, although I knew this was the girl in the pictures on that Escort site. So kinda scarred, I started stuttering a bit. I finally agree to get out and go to her room. I get out of the car and instead of walking to her room she starts briskly walking back to the hotel entrance on OBT. Holy shit. I was stunned. Just standing there waiting for the police cars to pull up. I was sure this was a bust. After about 30 seconds I gained my senses and got back into the car and took off. No police cars showed up but it sure did look like a bust for a brief moment. The girl (Nikki) would not give me the time of day the rest of the night. I tried but I figured she must of thought I was a cop. The scare of my life so far in this game.

So after a couple of more trys with her I cruise up north of the Turnpike and see J. I stop and talk to her for a couple of minutes. She had what looked to be a very young girl hanging out with her also. I ask her does she have a friend named Nikki down by the hotel. She says yes. I tell her to call her and tell her I am not a cop. Jay says OK, so off I go looking for Nikki again now that things are cleared up. Nikki is nowhere to be found. So I say fuck it, I am going back to see J. So back up OBT I go and OCSO is parked in the outside lane of OBT with lights blinking. Go back around and jay is in handcuffs but not her friend. This was only about 5 minutes after I had talked with her. So I had a close call there. I should have gave up right then and went home. But I am persistant.

Go south of Turnpike again and see a couple of new BSW's. Stop in the a convience store and take a quick wizz. Go back north and J's friend is running back towards the hotel I saw Nikki at. I assumed J was arrested. But as I continued north I see her near the 7-11 walking south. Cops let her go. Once she got under the overpass I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said the cops told her to go home, which is what she was doing.

So I give her a ride back to her hotel, which was the same one Nikki was hanging out at. When we get to her room I get out also and go up with her. Inside was Nikki and that young girl that was with her all night. Nikki said she thought that I was on drugs or something because I was stuttering and That scarred her. I told her I was scarred shitless the way she walked away after telling me to come up to her room. So we cleared that up.

But I had a decision to make. Here I was in a room with 3 BSW's and I had to decide which one. The young one was out of the question so it was down to Nikki and Jay. They said pick one. Whatever you decide is ok. Since I had seen J 2 weeks earlier and I decided to see Nikki. Nikki is one tall hot ass BSW. As far as looks. Numero UNo in my experience. I have paid Escorts no where as near as hot as Nikki $$$ for service. The service was better than average and very tight. Definetly a keeper. Was expensive. 8. / but I don't mind paying a little more for a girl this hot. 5-11, perfect booty and real breasts. Said she usually charges 1$ but because of the little mix up we had would do the. 8.

Chatted with them for a few minutes afterwards. I told them I saw them on that web site and they joked that I cheated them because they charge more for johns who call them from their website add. All in all a good experience. I found them both to be nice and clean, and as with the experiece 2 weeks ago, there was no signs of drug use in the room or on their bodies. I got to do a little more with J than Nikki but I would recommend both.

SB

Snake12
05-08-06, 22:31
Looks like two of the ladies I saw last week.

Just a quick Pic of some BSW paired up on SOBT near Sandlake.

Enjoy

Maggot
05-09-06, 20:10
That spot where that last picture was taken is an odd one. If you watch, there's usually 2-5 thugs following each girl around at that corner within about 20 yards of each female. 3 vehicles check in with those girls too.

A black caddy with 100% black tint - Has 1 south american guy that drives; dunno if anyone else rides along. Also a F150 extended cab, black with chrome rims & also 100% tinted windows. There's 3-4 white guys in that & they seem to pull up & do a "shift change" with some other white guys dressed as bums along that street between those 2 gas stations.

Third vehicle was some baby blue something-or-another. The only thing I really remember about that car was that I chuckled & recalled an old Cheech & Chong line, "Damn - I know times is hard; the other day I saw a pimp driving a Volkswagon."

At any rate - There's too many pairs of eyes at that intersection to really test the waters.

Btw: Satch - Glad everything worked out, but that sounds like a sphincter level of about 9.9. I'd have bounced for sure :p

Roguerider
05-11-06, 13:40
I'm pretty new to the area. The funny thing is that my job make me ride on OBT at all different time of the day. I been seeing a lot of different girl in the Florida Mall area. But, never had the nerve to pick one because I see a lot of LEO. I am willing to report everything I see for the day. Of course if it worth it.

(PM if you want time a location of what I see)

Don't want to give to much info on the forum.

RogueRider

Ill Will
05-11-06, 13:46
I took a short drive down the trail today to try out my new camera.

Inflicted
05-11-06, 15:35

I hope you tried out more than your camera especially on thong girl there o_O

Hopefully I'll be taking a trip to orlando soon.

BTheBomb
05-11-06, 15:57
Guys,

I've moved from O-town, but the girl with the thong looks like a girl who scammed me about a year ago. She was staying in a room, everything was cool until some guy that she owed money to started knocking. I just got up and left. Of course, then my dream ended.

Newguy72
05-11-06, 16:45
From the first picture, it looks strawberry is back in town. She had kind of a dreadlock thing going with her hair when I saw her a few months ago, but I think that's the same tatoo on her left arm.

Decent CBJ, but pricey for the trail- wanted 0.6 I think. But I'm new to this and pretty nervous, so I paid it. For that price, probably won't again.

McTwist
05-11-06, 19:52
Saw her posting on craigslist and also on the OCSO website. She goes by the name Tiffany aka Michelle Kent. Has any got any reviews on her. She looks damn hot.

McTwist
05-11-06, 20:00
This is another girl, I found on craigslist and the OCSO. Street name is Linda, aka Joy Lantrip. She looks pretty hot, I think I've seen her on OBT near the mall area a couple days ago.

Member #5444
05-11-06, 23:36
From the first picture, it looks strawberry is back in town. She had kind of a dreadlock thing going with her hair when I saw her a few months ago, but I think that's the same tatoo on her left arm.

Decent CBJ, but pricey for the trail- wanted 0.6 I think. But I'm new to this and pretty nervous, so I paid it. For that price, probably won't again.

She travels back and forth from Memphis to Orlando. Her, Peaches and Pineapple. We call them the fruit bowl.

DayCruiser
05-12-06, 00:03
Uhh, you're kidding right?

Cat Daddy #2
05-12-06, 10:27

The girl in the Turquoise pants is Strawberry. She is from Memphis and a very good provider I must say. I had her on 5/8 and we had a wonderful session. She gets a littLe noisey but loves to fuck as much as any of us do. You guys better get her before she leaves Fla. She knows me by my forum came Catdaddy.

MEOW.

PokeHerFaceJon
05-12-06, 16:57
This report's a week old but I just couldn't remember her name because she's been up in NC for a while. Picked her up on Westmoreland just above Kaley. Took off out of the area and found a secluded spot. Gave another excellent BBBJTCIM for a Jackson and a Lincoln. Took it all in until the pipes were clean. She's a wsw with shoulder length brown hair. About 5'3" and put on a little weight, now about 135, because as she told me she's been off the pipe for a while. That's all for now. Will report what happens this weekend sooner next time.
PHFJ Out!

darknite303
05-13-06, 21:08
I felt I needed to do a post about a scam I almost ran head first into. I was recently in your fair city and I came to your forum to check out where I could pick up some action. I came in fairly late in the evening, so I headed down to Orange Blossum Trail to see if I could get some pussy.

I was in a mood for both some nasty and upper class pussy, so I started out heading down the trail and found a latin chick just north of Michigan Ave on the corner. I picked her up and fucked her for $20. That tied me over so I could be selective on the 2nd girl of the night.

I was looking for some good looking, high class black pussy and knew it would cost me over $100. The girls seemed to be a little better on the Florida Mall side of the trail, so I hung around there. After seeing lots of latin and white chicks all night and passing them up, I finally saw what I was looking for.

Two black chicks in heels were walking around Sand Lake and I pulled into the McD's and picked them up. They both hopped in, but I said I was just looking for one of them. We dropped the other chick off at the bus stop and drove to the Days Inn down the street where Jasmine, that was her name, said she had a room.

Jasmine was a fine looking black woman. She's slim, trim and very nice. We walked to her room and she walks in and surprised one of her partners who was getting fucked doggy style by a John. The girl was white and above average looking. The guy freaked a bit. He did not like that we had come into the room at all. He went soft in a hurry and started to get dressed. The chick was telling him to stay, but he was having none of this.

Me on the other had, this was unusual but a little exciting to me. I like watching other people fuck, so it was turning me on. Had I been thinking with the right head, I probably would have been more cautious at this point. Jasmine assured me that it was ok and we agreed on a price. I paid $180 and Jasmine said that she was giong to be very slow and to take my time.

The other guy had left and I got undressed and got on the bed. Jasmine put on the cover and started to suck me hard. The white chick left the room for a soda and I enjoyed my time with Jasmine. A couple times, Jasmine stopped saying that she needed to pee or something and not to worry, she was going to finish me off. Again, this should have made me a little leary.

Jasmine was on top slow fucking me when the other black chick she was walking with came in with a date. She was a little thick and this guy was older. He didn't seem to mind me being there and I didn't care about him either. The black chick went to work with the guy and started fucking him. Then the white chick came back.

Now, there were 5 people in the room and plenty of distractions. The white chick sat at the bottom of my bed for a while watching TV. Then the black chick stopped saying she needed to get another condom for the guy. She left the room. This whole time, Jasmine has been on top of me and doing a good job. After the black chick left the room, Jasmine did her thing again and stopped for a minute.

Well, at this point, something finally clicked in me and I felt something was wrong. So I got up and checked my pants. Now, I know I'd given Jasmine all the cash, so I wasn't worried about anyone getting in my pants and taking any money. I also never take my wallet or anything in with me. However, my pants were empty and I know I had the rental car keys in there.

Of course, I started to freak a bit demanding to know where my keys were as I got dressed. I threw on my cloths and ran out the door to check on the car. We were on the 2nd floor and when I ran over and looked over the railing, sure enough, there was my car with the trunk open.

I didn't see the black chick, who must have been the one who'd take the keys and went to rummage through the car. I ran down the stairs and I think freaked out a guy driving past in the parking lot. I ran right in front of him thinking he was part of the scam and wanting to stop him. Really stupid cause if he was, he'd have just run me over. I'm sure I looked freaked out to him. After realizing he wasn't involved, I went to my car. The trunk was open and one of my bags had been rummaged through. My other bag was missing. That bag had my laptop and over $1000 in cash stuffed in it.

Of course, I freaked. After shutting the trunk I ran back to room, where Jasmine had gotten herself dressed and was walking out toward me. She was pleasant and acted like she didn't know wtf was going on. I was freaking and wasn't going to let her go anywhere until I got my shit back. She had her phone and apparently called the other black chick on hers.

She was on the phone for a while with her and we were walkign around the hotel. I could tell that whomever she was on the phone with was telling her where my stuff was. We went to a couple spots until we found it. My bag was right around the corner from my car. I must have ran up on the chick from the other way and she'd heard me and I just missed her. She ran around the corner and dropped my bag since it was heavy.

I quickly looked through the bag for the cash. Jasmine must have had an interesting look on her face as I counted the hundred dollar bills I'd stuffed in there. The bag had been rummaged through a bit I could tell, but luckily I'd hid the cash well enough where she didn't find it.

At this point, I still did not have my car keys so I gathered up my stuff and Jasmine and started looking for them. The chick had tossed them not far from the car. I put my bags in the car and then checked to see if I was missing anything.

I had my money, my laptop, my phone, and my wallet. She didn't get away with anything. I seriously must have missed getting completely robbed by about 1 minute. If my radar had been down any longer, I would have been seriously buming.

As it was, I was out the money I gave Jasmine. She kept begging me to come back and she'd finish me off. Of course, I was way too freaked out to get it back up again. The only way I could have gotten my $180 back from Jasmine would have been to beat the fuck out of her. I wasn't in the mood and was just grateful for getting everything back. I left Jasmine at her room and went on to my hotel.

The other guy who was in the room seemed like he wasn't very freaked and I'd asked him if he had all of his shit. I don't know if he decided to stay or go after all of this.

Bottom line, I should have been thinking when I saw the other chicks in the room. I didn't and let Jasmine distract me while her partner almost robbed me. I would definately avoid these chicks if you see them and keep your heads up (not that one) if you start seeing chicks coming in and out of the room.

I hope your mongering goes better than mine did that day. Good luck.

Comcast1
05-13-06, 21:25
Darknite303,

Please indicate specifically which motel they used cause she was lucky to get that much no matter how good you are to one of them some of them will just try to be greedy. She was very lucky.

Maggot
05-14-06, 01:31
Never had that happen personally, but I'm too paranoid - I lock my keys in my car & use the number pad to unlock it. Saw a new girl tonight & decided to try it out. Total scam, and to make matters worse, when the room was dark she lit up a pipe (I thought it was a cigarette) & blew the shit in my face.

I was out .6 at this point but just decided to say fsck it & bounced since she was tweaking hard & going on about nonsensical shit. Went back out & there were 3 thugs by the door & 2 more by my car. Didn't know what all was going to go down at this point, but ended up getting out unscathed.

Don't let the other head do the thinking. Stupid stupid stupid.

Satch Boogie
05-14-06, 02:12
Darknite303,

Couple of Questions:

Is that the Days Inn just south of the Turnpike?

Was Jasmine tall (5'-11") or short (5'-3", maybe 100lbs)

Did the black chick whom stole your stuff look under age to you?

When was this?

The reason I ask is I have been with two hot black girls from the same area, one at the same Hotel (DI) on the 2nd Floor in the past month... The names are different but it may be the same girls. The girls I know are Nikki and Jade or Jay. Both are very pretty, more escort looking than SW looking..Last Saturday I was with Nikki and she was with another girl who was a little overweight but looked really young....Both Jay and Nikki, as well as the other black chick with Nikki, were working out of the same room...While searching that night I did see a white chick and another black chick hanging out around the same hotel....

I admit I did not have any problems with Nikki or Jay (I have a report on this page) in my encounters but a couple of things in your report, the hotel and multiple room users have me wondering if these are the same girls... I know you posted a long report but any additional info is appreciated.

Thanks and Sorry for your Misfortune
SB

I felt I needed to do a post about a scam I almost ran head first into. I was recently in your fair city and I came to your forum to check out where I could pick up some action. I came in fairly late in the evening, so I headed down to Orange Blossum Trail to see if I could get some pussy.

I was in a mood for both some nasty and upper class pussy, so I started out heading down the trail and found a latin chick just north of Michigan Ave on the corner. I picked her up and fucked her for $20. That tied me over so I could be selective on the 2nd girl of the night.

I was looking for some good looking, high class black pussy and knew it would cost me over $100. The girls seemed to be a little better on the Florida Mall side of the trail, so I hung around there. After seeing lots of latin and white chicks all night and passing them up, I finally saw what I was looking for.

Two black chicks in heels were walking around Sand Lake and I pulled into the McD's and picked them up. They both hopped in, but I said I was just looking for one of them. We dropped the other chick off at the bus stop and drove to the Days Inn down the street where Jasmine, that was her name, said she had a room.

Jasmine was a fine looking black woman. She's slim, trim and very nice. We walked to her room and she walks in and surprised one of her partners who was getting fucked doggy style by a John. The girl was white and above average looking. The guy freaked a bit. He did not like that we had come into the room at all. He went soft in a hurry and started to get dressed. The chick was telling him to stay, but he was having none of this.

Me on the other had, this was unusual but a little exciting to me. I like watching other people fuck, so it was turning me on. Had I been thinking with the right head, I probably would have been more cautious at this point. Jasmine assured me that it was ok and we agreed on a price. I paid $180 and Jasmine said that she was giong to be very slow and to take my time.

The other guy had left and I got undressed and got on the bed. Jasmine put on the cover and started to suck me hard. The white chick left the room for a soda and I enjoyed my time with Jasmine. A couple times, Jasmine stopped saying that she needed to pee or something and not to worry, she was going to finish me off. Again, this should have made me a little leary.

Jasmine was on top slow fucking me when the other black chick she was walking with came in with a date. She was a little thick and this guy was older. He didn't seem to mind me being there and I didn't care about him either. The black chick went to work with the guy and started fucking him. Then the white chick came back.

Now, there were 5 people in the room and plenty of distractions. The white chick sat at the bottom of my bed for a while watching TV. Then the black chick stopped saying she needed to get another condom for the guy. She left the room. This whole time, Jasmine has been on top of me and doing a good job. After the black chick left the room, Jasmine did her thing again and stopped for a minute.

Well, at this point, something finally clicked in me and I felt something was wrong. So I got up and checked my pants. Now, I know I'd given Jasmine all the cash, so I wasn't worried about anyone getting in my pants and taking any money. I also never take my wallet or anything in with me. However, my pants were empty and I know I had the rental car keys in there.

Of course, I started to freak a bit demanding to know where my keys were as I got dressed. I threw on my cloths and ran out the door to check on the car. We were on the 2nd floor and when I ran over and looked over the railing, sure enough, there was my car with the trunk open.

I didn't see the black chick, who must have been the one who'd take the keys and went to rummage through the car. I ran down the stairs and I think freaked out a guy driving past in the parking lot. I ran right in front of him thinking he was part of the scam and wanting to stop him. Really stupid cause if he was, he'd have just run me over. I'm sure I looked freaked out to him. After realizing he wasn't involved, I went to my car. The trunk was open and one of my bags had been rummaged through. My other bag was missing. That bag had my laptop and over $1000 in cash stuffed in it.

Of course, I freaked. After shutting the trunk I ran back to room, where Jasmine had gotten herself dressed and was walking out toward me. She was pleasant and acted like she didn't know wtf was going on. I was freaking and wasn't going to let her go anywhere until I got my shit back. She had her phone and apparently called the other black chick on hers.

She was on the phone for a while with her and we were walkign around the hotel. I could tell that whomever she was on the phone with was telling her where my stuff was. We went to a couple spots until we found it. My bag was right around the corner from my car. I must have ran up on the chick from the other way and she'd heard me and I just missed her. She ran around the corner and dropped my bag since it was heavy.

I quickly looked through the bag for the cash. Jasmine must have had an interesting look on her face as I counted the hundred dollar bills I'd stuffed in there. The bag had been rummaged through a bit I could tell, but luckily I'd hid the cash well enough where she didn't find it.

At this point, I still did not have my car keys so I gathered up my stuff and Jasmine and started looking for them. The chick had tossed them not far from the car. I put my bags in the car and then checked to see if I was missing anything.

I had my money, my laptop, my phone, and my wallet. She didn't get away with anything. I seriously must have missed getting completely robbed by about 1 minute. If my radar had been down any longer, I would have been seriously buming.

As it was, I was out the money I gave Jasmine. She kept begging me to come back and she'd finish me off. Of course, I was way too freaked out to get it back up again. The only way I could have gotten my $180 back from Jasmine would have been to beat the fuck out of her. I wasn't in the mood and was just grateful for getting everything back. I left Jasmine at her room and went on to my hotel.

The other guy who was in the room seemed like he wasn't very freaked and I'd asked him if he had all of his shit. I don't know if he decided to stay or go after all of this.

Bottom line, I should have been thinking when I saw the other chicks in the room. I didn't and let Jasmine distract me while her partner almost robbed me. I would definately avoid these chicks if you see them and keep your heads up (not that one) if you start seeing chicks coming in and out of the room.

PokeHerFaceJon
05-14-06, 11:16

You can't trust them, especially when there's more than one!
PHFJ Out!

Maggot
05-19-06, 07:38
Ran into an acquaintance yesterday - Guess they busted a lot more than they posted with the 4/24 roundup; it was actually an all-day event of running every girl they could find in for incarceration, guilty or not. My friend actually got busted in that, too, even with bs charges (Seriously - the charges were dropped 1 day before her court date; but that also meant she had to be incarcerated to wait for the hearing or post bail - which she didn't have).

Guess they had SWs, CL's, newspaper advertisers.. All walks of life locked up. Keep your eyes open, guys.

Communist bastards.

Spinner John
05-19-06, 09:55
Man! Lee road has had nothing for the past week!

What is up with that?

Hairball
05-19-06, 19:13
Man! Lee road has had nothing for the past week!

What is up with that?
Spinner, I concur with that assesment for lack of talent. I have seen rare sitings on Edgewater but nearly nada for Lee. I did see an old face from the past near Home Depot today. She went by the name Chicago. Has put on a few lbs. and never was pretty but that can be set aside for her flute skills. Hairball

VerySlowly
05-19-06, 22:01
Spinner, I concur with that assesment for lack of talent. I have seen rare sitings on Edgewater but nearly nada for Lee. I did see an old face from the past near Home Depot today. She went by the name Chicago. Has put on a few lbs. and never was pretty but that can be set aside for her flute skills. Hairball

I agree I've been to Chi town several times and her flute skills are outstanding, once we even went to a hotel pools men sroom in the winter and she went to town for about 15 min. workin it and then slowing down. ahhhh yes---VS

PokeHerFaceJon
05-21-06, 12:56
Went out for a drive today and ventured over to Lee Rd. Saw nothing all the way to Edgewater. Turned up Edgewater and just past Forest City I spot this white girl about 5'6" 135lb, little thick in the thighs, shoulder length red hair walking along the south side heading toward Forest City rd. So just before I get to All American I did the turnaround and pulled into the parking lot she was passing. She came over and I asked if she would like a ride because it's already a hot day and I would be happy to help cool her off.

She greatfully accepted the ride and we drove off. Told me her name is Christine and is usually in the area. After driving a little we got to where we were going and she asked me if I could use her pipe cleaning services. Of course I could I said. So I introduced her to Mr. Jackson and she started her pipe cleaning. This was a very enthusiastic service which was finished to completion without and drips being spilled at all. Not one drop was left unremoved from the pipe. She did however have to deposit what was removed outside of the vehicle.

A very good pipe cleaning which deserved a Lincoln for a tip. Took her to OBT so she could go get a drink and let her out there. If I find her pic on OCSO, which is shut down right now, I'll try to post it.

I think the attached picture is her. From her arrest photo on OCSO where she got busted last month.

Headed back up Lee and saw nothing so went down to Colonial and towarsds the trail. Didn't see anything until I got around Kaley and saw one WSW near Michigan talking on a cell phone. So I drove on down towards the FL Mall and spotted a few sw's here and there on the way. Ont the way back up towards I-4 spotted a thin brunette WSW near 39th with the herkey jerk walk and another blonde WSW just past Michigan. Continued on towards Colonial and as I was going over Amelia to turn up Westmoreland I saw something down near Parramore so I turned down the first street and headed to Parramore and came around and there she was, Sheila, my long time pipe cleaning expert.

Had to tell her that I already had the job done earlier and would get back to her next week. After that I headed home and am writing this now. If

Be Safe out there!
PHFJ Out!

Prophotog
05-22-06, 17:19
Took the long way home today and drove around Lee and doubled back. Only saw 2, one HSW camo top and black pants on 411 N. of Lee, and a cute WSW with blonde hair, jeans and sweatjacket. Traffic was a *****, so I wasn't able to feel either of them out.

Might be on the wrong boards, but was in Tampa this past weekend for a bachelor party. Got some great milage (FS) at a club in clearwater. 2nd time there and scored both times. PM me for details, also went to 2001 Odyssey, and learned some french in the back. Not sure if the lesson was worth the room fee of $$ for 30 min, but it was late in the night and we had been drinking. Heavily.

Prophotog
05-24-06, 20:06
Ok, finally mustered up the balls (pun intended) to try it out. Yup, my first sw action. Found a blonde wsw on lee rd just in front of the Texaco by i4. .3 got bbbjws. Forgot to take pics with my camera phone though since I was still nervous about the uncle following me, even after I dropped her off and was on my way home. I'll make sure to snap up some pics next time. I counted 6 all around that area today, including this one. Busy day there I guess.

Maggot
05-25-06, 17:03
Interesting. Was through the same area as Nyse yesterday at 10.30pm and only saw one wsw and by the time I'd done a u turn, she'd been snatched. They must be going to sleep early these days :p

PokeHerFaceJon
05-28-06, 11:42
Went out hunting earlier today because I didnt' want to miss any of the Indy 500. So hit Lee Rd around 9:45 AM. Went all the way to Edgewater and up to Clacona/Ocoee RD. an didn't see anything. Stopped at Albertsons and then the Circle K ann headed back down Edgewater. Nothing so I turned down Lee towards the trail and I spot this 5'1" brunette walking towards OBT right near the old Holidy House so I pulled in the parking lot and drove back up near where she was walking and caught her eye. She looked over and motioned like do you want me? So I flagged her over and she jumped the fence and hopped in my car.
Told me her name's Tasha and was looking for rent money for the room she had at the hoe motel down by Wendy's. I'd say she was about 30 yrs old and around 115 lbs. Asked her how her pipe cleaning skills were and of course she says "excellent" So we went and found a spot and inside 5 min. she had cleaned the pipe with no leaks. She did have to deposit what she cleaned out afterward outide the car, but at least there were no spills during the pipe cleaning.
Little higher fee for pipe cleaning, couple Jacksons, but what the hell, she was cute enough and did a fine job cleaning my pipe.
PHFJ Out!

PsyberZombie
06-01-06, 09:22
Just a heads up for youz guyz =

http://www.local6.com/news/9296620/detail.html

p.s. That chick in pic # 8 looks pretty hot ; wonder if she's LEO or the real item ??

Comcast1
06-02-06, 20:24
Ran into a WSW on 22nd & Wood by the name of Sherry. She was kinda thick, nice ass & tits with wide hips, about an 8 on the streetwalker scale. She said she's just making it back from D.C. and had been gone for 2years and immediately started talking bout drugs so we headed to the spot for a jackson. Got a bbbj no cim her body is nice and soft just got to Orlando tuesday no rush said I could take pics but didn't have camera on had might stop by tomorrow and try her out again.

LAXGuy
06-03-06, 00:55
"What we try and do is gather street level intelligence so when we go to our crime meetings, we know where the robbery problems, burglary problems, where the auto theft problems are," Stonebreaker said.

What a load of crap! Anyone here ever had their car stolen by a provider? Truth is that it's an easy arrest that doesn't require much work, and the O-town LEOs are lazy MFers with nothing better to do than bust two consensual adults who aren't hurting anyone. Caught any murderers or rapists lately, you badge-wearing bozos?

PsyberZombie
06-03-06, 09:57
Don't these fricken cops have any·thing better to do ???

http://www.local6.com/news/9315167/detail.html

p.s. For you non·Floridians reading this , Kissimmee is just south of Orlando

Comcast1
06-03-06, 16:57
This girl is hot. Good session for .60 she's bout 7 on streetwalker scale.Big-boned 5'7 nice jugs, big butt,thick thighs & smelled really good.Gave cbj & cfs both were really good,changed different positions with no rush.This is one I will continue to look for in the future she will gobble you up like a hungry dog.Works between Oakridge & Kmart used the Sleepwell for destination.If anyone wants digits PM me this will be one for the books.

Sponge Worthy
06-03-06, 17:34
Orlando has 26 murders so far this year, or is it 27 with another one last night when some punk shot a homeless man just to rob him.

At least they're shooting bad guys in Altamonte Springs. The other cops don't want any part of that danger, I suppose. It's easier to bust a john than go up against a knife-wielding fool who's already stabbed someone.

VerySlowly
06-04-06, 10:48
Osco site shows Catina Simmonds finally got arrested. Shes the chick thats pregnant and has been operating out of the motel near I-4 for years.---VS

Sponge Worthy
06-04-06, 11:31
Osco site shows Catina Simmonds finally got arrested. Shes the chick thats pregnant and has been operating out of the motel near I-4 for years.---VS

Good God, can't any of these women invest in some shampoo?

Maggot
06-04-06, 13:13
Good God, can't any of these women invest in some shampoo?$60/day for a room. $20/day for food. You've got miscellaneous costs for daily life such as clothes, toiletries, etc.. and if the lady does get busted - the landlord throws all their stuff in the trash or it gets divvied up between the other girls. It's not a glamorous cycle, and definitely not one that warrants the accumulation of material objects with uncle LEO being so big & powerful busting girls.

They really don't do that many dates these days. Guys being too scared it's an under cover to pick em up or vice versa, fuel costs for mongering, etc.. It's really not a profitable business. LEO keeps saying they're impacting the drug trade by busting the girls - That's laughable. The amount of revenue generated by these women that could go towards recreational substances - Lol? If anything they're probably trading favors for it rather than money.

Sh1t, the police chief's son probably goes through more money per week with a drug habit his parents try to ignore.

Having Fun Too
06-04-06, 14:16
Hey Zombie they are using those camera in Baltimore and mongering is still doing well there. Hey we just adapt. I will be in town before they go up. I hope to have an enjoyable time.

Thanks HFT

NC Wanderer
06-04-06, 18:22
Was wandering up the trail from the Mall around 3:00 or 3:30 and saw something that wowed me. BSW, well proportioned in every way, light blue denim short skirt and maching short sleeve jacket/top, black lace bra peeking through the top, top and bra revealing what appeared to be unenhanced, soft, suckable c-cups. I understate the appeal of the package with this description.

The bad new is I only had $.5 in my pocket, and this, my friends, was something I would want to spent an hour with, not a quick bj in a parking lot.

I only say this in hopes that one of you had a chance to sample the wares and could let me know if it would be worth skipping a little work to try to find her again, but with more $$$ in my pocket.

It wasn't a total loss, though. I did swing by Lee/Edgewater and pick up Cheryl near Forest Rd. for a quick bbbjwcim&spit on the way back. She is a thin (would say spinner, but that would have be 20 years earlier in her life), slighly above average looking WSW with good, but a little too tender bj skills. Certainly worth the pick up of you need relief and only want to spend 1/2 of your pocket change ($.25)

Satch Boogie
06-04-06, 19:44
Was wandering up the trail from the Mall around 3:00 or 3:30 and saw something that wowed me. BSW, well proportioned in every way, light blue denim short skirt and maching short sleeve jacket/top, black lace bra peeking through the top, top and bra revealing what appeared to be unenhanced, soft, suckable c-cups. I understate the appeal of the package with this description.

The bad new is I only had $.5 in my pocket, and this, my friends, was something I would want to spent an hour with, not a quick bj in a parking lot.

I only say this in hopes that one of you had a chance to sample the wares and could let me know if it would be worth skipping a little work to try to find her again, but with more $$$ in my pocket.

It wasn't a total loss, though. I did swing by Lee/Edgewater and pick up Cheryl near Forest Rd. for a quick bbbjwcim&spit on the way back. She is a thin (would say spinner, but that would have be 20 years earlier in her life), slighly above average looking WSW with good, but a little too tender bj skills. Certainly worth the pick up of you need relief and only want to spend 1/2 of your pocket change ($.25)

Damn...I spent an hour and a half last night bewteen 1:30 and 3:00 looking for a BSW and couldn't find a thing!!!Very desolate last night...

PokeHerFaceJon
06-05-06, 07:42
Picked up Sharon Saturday around 1:15 PM down one of the side streets near Kaley. WSW, I'd say 5'5" 110 lbs long brown hair to the middle of her back. Actually rate her about a 9 on the looks dept. Little older, 35, gave a good BBBJTCIM for a couple Jacksons. Was gonna give her only 1 and a half but wanted her to catch. She told me for the extra Hamilton she'd catch, and did, so I'd say she was worth two Jacksons.
PHFJ Out!

Cres Prophet
06-05-06, 20:15
I'm coming in from So Cal.

I"ll be near the convention center off International. I know that Sand Lake is right up the street and Orange Blossom is about 5 miles away (actually a HWY# at that point).

I won't have a rental car and I was thinking about taking a walk to see what action is out in that area. Whats the area like near there? I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of taking a walk and perusing the street action.

Should I not walk because it is unsafe or is the SW action just too far away to even bother looking?

I've read the forum a bit and it seems like the action is spread out a bit. If anyone is willing to PM me some more information, I would appreciate it. I'll be in Orlando most of the week.

MikeInBrazil
06-05-06, 22:23
Cres Prophet,

Heres the lowdown on OBT. If you want higher quality hoes you stay on OBT near the Florida Mall. This is the area you will generally find more WSW or HSW and cute BSW. If you take OBT north there will be alot of black trannys near 24th street. Once you drive past I4 you will find alot of lower end crack ******. My suggestion is stay near the FL mall or check out craigslist.

Theres other areas to monger but those are the highest traffic areas.

Hungry Clif
06-06-06, 20:25
Got lucky this morning about 545 am. Dropped a friend off at the airport and decided to cruise. Saw 2 Hot, 8's on sw scale BSW on OBT near the Bline interchange. Drove to Fl mall area and saw 1 HSW 6 or so, 2 WSW about 6-7, picked up one, wished it had been the other! LOL Tweaker, nervous as hell but gave good lip service with spit for a pair of Hamiltons. Got 3 FIV during the performance, no skanky odor either! They're out there for the pickings, just be careful fellow mongers!

VerySlowly
06-07-06, 06:42
Rolled through Deland yesterday and decided to see what's available.
Spun by the notorious park on Lisbon and there were 7 honeys sitting around the tables, they spot me and 2 start running toward my car, so I rolled around the corner because I don't need that sort of drama or heat.
I spot a nice body up the road as I got closer I see a huge rack and an O.K. face so she jumps in and we head to a secluded place, after a lite cop check , I hand her the Jackson and she proceeds to work, after a minute she asks for a little more if I cim, I say no problem. She goes to town, follows directions to the letter, Laps and licks never another word and takes it all and then some. Good till the last drop mmmmhhhhmmm. So I gave her a double sawbuck and she was thrilled and so was I.
Her name was Missy about 5'6" huge rack a few xtra lbs. but not objectionable at all.
Missy says she avoids hanging in the park because the LE watches from up the hill...so be careful.
There was another one that was O.K. but real skinny and cracked out,the rest were only there for the truly desperate monger, most were butt ugly....but hey it's Deland----VS

Trail Rider 1
06-07-06, 09:35
Drove down, tumbleweed trail last night from 230 -400. All I can say is that what the hell happened. I take a month off of mongering and the whole Trail goes to shit. Where the hell did everyone go. What do all these women only work the sunlight hours any more. Boy us late night mongers have it bad.

Trail Rider 1

VerySlowly
06-07-06, 11:11
Found this though you might enjoy the read.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wesh/20060606/lo_wesh/9329649
I wonder if BEER BELLY BEARY will put officer Freeman on his exalted monger filled website, why don't I think so?----VS

PokeHerFaceJon
06-07-06, 13:39
Surfin the OCSO arrests I found the Michelle that I picked up a couple weeks ago down near Oakridge. She gave good service and is worth a repeat. Told me she's 35 and going back to dancing. I'm attaching the mug shot.
PHFJ Out!

Maggot
06-07-06, 20:26
She gave me the same story PHFJ - But you're right. Definitely some way above average skills. Fairly decent body too. /shrug That's a bummer she got arrested :(

Bx Loco Gringo
06-08-06, 16:02
Guys Bronx Monger coming down tomorrow for a food show at the Convention Center and wanted to know whats going on, I am not a newbie so IM me and point me in the rite direction.

Also any good clubs that are not the lap dance a drain the wallet thing !!!
will down till tuesday
let me know whats going on
thanks
Bx Loco

Carlosa
06-08-06, 17:31
Just a heads up for youz guyz =

http://www.local6.com/news/9296620/detail.html

p.s. That chick in pic # 8 looks pretty hot ; wonder if she's LEO or the real item ??

All of the pictures in that report were police decoys. I have seen them before

Dj Lucy
06-08-06, 22:32
If I'm color blind let me know, because I see the same WHITE chick in the pics talking to mongers, " got 20 for sex, walk me to my hotel " and then the bust goes down, or at least thats what I see from the local 6 link. That BSW is legit check out my pic in past post and others. She has had post on C. L. And shes thin but cute as all hell for a BSW I havent picked her up but seen others that have and YES shes gotten into there cars, not that " got 20 for sex, walk me to my hotel " B. S. ! Well hell that SHOULD be a warning if its $20 for sex and shes hott, HUMMMMMMMMM? You just got busted. But thats how some if not most of the SW down by the FL mall do it but its late at night when there out, and there out in packs just know what your doing and use your head, you know which one. Be safe.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-09-06, 00:29
All of the pictures in that report were police decoys. I have seen them before
The dickead is so fat he can't even see his own shit. That's why he and his kronies keep harrasing providers!!! Did you see the report where one of their own got caught drunk with a "hooker" I loved that one!!!
PHFJ Out!

Satch Boogie
06-11-06, 20:14
Was out Mongering Friday night for a couple of hours 2:00AM -4:00Am)...I always spend some time looking for SW's I have had experience with. So after an hour or so I couldn't find anyone I knew so I cruised a few more laps to figure out if I wanted to pick up one of the BSW's I saw. There were 5 or so BSW's out and 3 WSW's out around the Florida Mall area. I made my decision and tried to pick up one BSW with a huge rack and killer bod but she kept on walking. So I said screw this, one more lap and I am going home. 2 BSW's I had saw all night were walking and I pulled into a side street to get a closer look when I saw this absolutley gorgeous BSW. I swear to you this girl was hot. Young, tall, Great looks, great rack and a killer body. She was wearing a brown dress. A 9.5/10 on a SW scale. I thought I had hit the jackpot!!!

She hopped in the car and off we went to her room. She quoted 4 jacksons and I said ok because she was a beauty. Got to her room. She was a little pushy when it came to giving her the money. No big deal...She started some dirty talk. Ok Cool...She started an average CBJ. Then she bent over for some Doggie. Great ass but when she lifted that ass up, I had to practically stand on my tip toes because I am not the tallest person on earth. SO after a few minutes, I asked for another position and she said that will be an extra 5$. I said screw that we made a deal for 8 so I am not giving you any more money. I said just bend over and don't stick your ass up so high and lets continue. She said give me a tip. I said no. She said 2$. I said no. Then this chick goes for my pants and reaches in to my front pocket. No money. I stopped her and told her don't do that again. By this time I was starting to put my clothes back on and get the hell out of there. Once again she begged for a tip of 2$ and again I said no and she again reached for my pants on the floor, this time the back pocket for my wallet, but I caught her hand before she could get it. She was pissed and got up and left and said let yourself out.

I hurried up and got dressed thinking her pimp will probably be on his way up. But no one ever showed up so I got out to my car and left. On my way home I saw her and stopped and she said you got more money baby. I said no I just wanted to tell you that I will posting on the internet that you are a rip off and are to be avoided at all costs. She didn't look happy about it....

One other thing she tried to pull..When we parked the car at her place, she got out and left the door unlocked. I seen that and locked the door..I know there were other girls working that same room cause she called in advance to have them clear the room. My guess is one of their schemes is too leave the car door unlocked so another girl can go through your car while you are up in the room. I saw a WSW, one of her friends, out in front of the hotel when I left.

So after 13 years of mongering for Black girls on OBT, on the Internet, and at strip clubs, I finally feel ripped off...Well 4 jacksons lost, I still have my wallet, car and health.

This girls name is Miesha (me..sha). May be Keisha. She is a tall, incredibly hot black girl that hangs out by the mall and has a room at the hotel on the SE corner of OBT and Landstreet. She is very tempting, especially if you like BSW's. She was not shy at all as she was the one who approached me in my car after going right up to 2 or 3 other cars..Stay AWAY..Will quote a price and stop and ask for tips.....She is hot and may be worth the extra money to you but who's to say that if you tipped her once, she wouldn't ask for more..

Stay Safe
SB

VerySlowly
06-11-06, 21:47
I won't go into the boring details but stay away from JO-Jo a cute little white, blond SW, I snapped her at the "New Mediterannian HO-TEL" Went to room, she never stopped hustleing, mo money for this mo money for that, can't do a good BJ my throat is sore, lets fk etc., I can talk most guys into fking etc. Finally I called her a f###ing B#### put on my pants and left. So I told you the details anyway, at least some of them, bottom line she's a cute small time hustler who'll leave you with Blue Balls and an empty wallet if you let her, I would have loved to have taught her a lesson but I've to much to lose.
Some of you will go anyway cause she's cute but YOU'VE BEEN WARNED---VS

PokeHerFaceJon
06-12-06, 07:36
Saturday morning around 11AM picked up a WSW off Paramore near Amelia. 5'6" shoulder length red headed 30 year old 120lbs true redhead with lots of freckles on her legs. Gave me a good BBBJTCIM for a Jackson and a Lincoln tip for a job well done. Told me she's stayin somewhere near the corner store down there and her name's Tina. Mabe next time I'll take her home and have her bend over for me.
PHFJ Out!

Trail Rider 1
06-15-06, 04:09
Hey All
Trail Report for early morning Thursday. There were quite a few ladies out of all shapes and sizes around 12-1230 am this morning all over the trail. I cruised from 50 down to turnpike. The hot shot of the night was a nice HSW around Hofner. She was a good 7-8 looks with huge tits. I tried to stop but she was waving a few of us off. Anyone with info on her please pm me as I will try to find out as well myself.
Headed out again at 230-330 drove up past I-4 there were your typical crack ho's in that area. Down south of I-4 was a little slower with only two out around Oak Ridge. I found Desire(WSW) Looks 7-8 skills 2-3.
She looked great but asked how much I said 35 she was solid on 40, or let me out. I tried the 40 and must say I would not recommend. That was one of the most robotic BJ I have ever had. Sucks for 30 sec pulls your dick off sucks another 30 pulls again then asks ready. =0 Whatever.
Anyone have word on either of my two regulars Britta down by the turnpike,or good old Kelly WSW that lived on Nashville and 36th at the now closed up drug house.. PM if you do Thanks
Trail Rider 1

Strawberrieluv
06-15-06, 19:57
This is the famous Strawberrie and I have been on OBT for 1 week and I see it has changed. You can look me up around the fl mall area or k mart. If some of you guys don't know, I'm the cutie with red hair and a very sexy body. I will only be here for a lil bit and back to Memphis I go. Any info on me just send me a pm.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-17-06, 14:13
Went out head hunting today around 11AM and found nothing around the Lee Rd area so I headed to the Colonial/Westmoreland/Ameilia area and saw one WSW that I had before strolling up and down Parramore just above Amelia but decided not to because she doesn't catch. So I headed down the trail and all around the 17th st. to I-4 area they were out in abundance. Drove all the way down past the FL mall looking for Strawberries but didn't see her or any other SW's so I headed back up to the Michigan St. area. Right up around 17th I saw 2 WSW's come out of nowhere and decided to check them out.
Made a couple passes and decided to pull up next to a brunette that was hanging with a couple guys on 18th to the west of the trail. She hopped in and we drove off. I'd say she was about 5'7" and 130lbs with short reddish/brown hair just below her ears. Told me her name was Tanya and asked what I was interested in. Said I was looking for a pipe cleaner and she tol me she does excellent pipe cleanings. So we found a place to get the job done and a very fine job she did. She extracted all the built up goo without spilling a single drop. Sucha good pipe cleaning that after the agreed upon donation of a Jackson and a Hamilton to her pipe cleaning education I felt she deserved a Linclon for a tip. Told me she's been in Orlando in the area for about 3 years and just got out of the 13th st. hotel
Dropped her right back of next to the tree where I picked her up at. Definately excellent pipe cleaning skills. After that I saw multiple SW's out and about, 4 WSW's and a couple BWS's and a really hot looking HSW that I would have loved to take home and bend over my bed, but alas my pipe was clean and I didn't think I could fill it up agian so soon.
Happy hunting my fellow mongers!
PHFJ Out!!!

Strawberrieluv
06-18-06, 17:36
Hey all you FL boys,

I will be leaven on Tuesday and won't be back until July 15. To get a hold of me, call 321 202 1946. I'm always out on obt but if you don't see me, I might be busy but keep looken. I usually get out around 8 am and stay until 6 pm, then I come back out at 9 pm till 3 or 4 am. But my number is always on and you can call me to hook up.

Indian Chief
06-20-06, 13:02
I am going to be visiting your fine Disney city next week and going to have some time go for some venture. Is OBT means Orange Blossom Trail?

Also any other good spots. Any help would be appreciated.

PM or post her would be fine.

Thank you in advance.

Rick Jason
06-21-06, 00:11
6/19 6/20 coming home from work I saw the cop's talking to two different sets of girls by the mall around 11:30.

Keepsitup
06-21-06, 18:59
Was coming back from a visit to the West side of town about 4pm on 192 by John Young and noticed this HOT Brunette giving the walk and wave. Mid 20's, 5'4", long hair, a 9 on any scale and I was in the left lane.. I made a u-turn at the light, but before I could get back a Gray Nissan SUV picked her up.

If any of you mongers out there were the lucky dog, post us any info and review..

I'll definitely be watching that area in the future..

Hairball
06-21-06, 19:04
I am going to be visiting your fine Disney city next week and going to have some time go for some venture. Is OBT means Orange Blossom Trail?

Also any other good spots. Any help would be appreciated.

PM or post her would be fine.

Thank you in advance.
Kamster, Yes it is Orange Blossem Trail. I read some of your posts to note maybe a AMP visit may be in order. Of coarse RTFF. Look to the road side my friend for a copy of the Orlando Weekly while crusing. Your odds are pretty good, if you just pick one out of the adult section. Only if you are a seasoned monger would I suggest SOBT. We would rater see your tourist bucks spent on fun not the legal system. I am planning my 3rd monger vacation using this forum also and would like to state again 2 thumbs for this forum. Hairball

Moneyjay31
06-21-06, 22:28
Looking for some BSW.

Maggot
06-22-06, 07:10
Bored last night - Had a dream of a young wsw. 5'10" maybe 115lbs. 19 years old from Pittsburgh; Angel by name. Probably a 7.5 rating. Long blonde hair, good complexion, soft voice, great legs & used decent grammar (Yes, literally). .6 for half & half, yeah probably could have neg'd lower but that seems fair in my mind. She also selling .. "other commodities" so be careful around this one. Bad protocol, though, so don't expect this one to be on the street long. She is representing a few girls in the area, btw.

Beeline area had a definite 10 bsw walking around. Figured she was either LEO or out of my price range. She even shouted across 3 lanes of traffic to ask me if I didn't like her. That kind of visibility is not something I want to be around. Was also a 9 up by the convenient store by Kaley in the middle of one of the side roads working it hard. Didn't see LEO, but that convenient store typically has 3+ hanging out at it or nearby, so hopefully no one messed with that.

Beeline area is bad news, IMO. There's too much open space & too many closed businesses for night-time mongering. There were two mongers pulled over down there around the 10pm timeframe as it was. Due to the businesses there probably not wanting LEO swarming their property, LEO might even be using the mini survelliance cams on the street poles.

Crazy dreams. Safe mongering.

Moneyjay31
06-22-06, 13:53
I was just joking.

I don't want no BSW that being a trick.

VerySlowly
06-22-06, 19:21
Looking for some BSW.
Here's what you do..........Ride up and down "O.B.T." with your eye's wideeeeee open........and one will jump right out and bite your Johnson---VS

VerySlowly
06-22-06, 19:52
I found a motel that saves driving up to Switzerland, and since Switzerland has raised their prices this is a good value.
Senior members can P.M. me, I don't want to cause the place any heat with a public posting.
I took a hussy there this afternoon,about 5'7" named Susan,reddish long hair,nice body ,pleasant face,middle to late thirty's from Osceola Co. can't suck a lollypop worth a damn, then she says "why are you complaining so soon" to which I replyed "do most guys complain later" she got pissed, I told her to leave---she did and Madame palm and her five daughters finished me off as I watched the porno.
Win some --Lose some....VS

Dragster
06-24-06, 00:13
Got to OBT and hit the mall for awhile and then up and down OBT seen some nice looking blondes on side of 7-11. Was only in town for Dave chappelle show, but was worth window shopping.

VerySlowly
06-24-06, 11:45
The Gallery should be renamed " women who degrade themselves and the mongers who help them"
Lately there has been some pics that should be on "Rotton dot com"
How can these guys do these women? I've done some I wouldn't want to be seen in public with but none like I've seen on there lately!

On the plus side San Diego has some beautiful looking babes---Vs

Maggot
06-24-06, 22:26
The Gallery should be renamed " women who degrade themselves and the mongers who help them"Dammit VS - I knew there was a reason I never looked at that, and now I remember what that reason was. The girl with the skin suit 5 sizes too big is going to give me nightmares.

Roguerider
06-25-06, 10:58
Getting a little busy on OBT. I seen 5 BSW and 1 WSW on my way to work. 4 Uber BSW near the mall about 10:15am. I would say 8 or 9 on the SW scale. 1 ok BSW around the KFC. 1 WSW around Americana not to good to look at but, one of our fellow Mongers did a u-turn for that one.

Been noticing a lot more activity on the trail. Be safe and I'll be report more offen since I have a new route to work.

RR

PokeHerFaceJon
06-25-06, 13:03
My fellow Mongerers.

O Happy Day! Robin is back!

She's been in Kissimmee for the past 3 years. Picture this: Long straight brunette hair to just below her shoulders, 5'7" 110-115 lbs, 32B-22-31, and not a trace of fat anywhere. Picked her up down near the car wash place by Parramore & Amelia at around 12:15 PM. She was behaving real figitty like she's needing a fix. Gentlemen she is one of the best pipe cleaners I've ever had. Always has been, always will be. Pipe cleaned in under 5 minutes for a Jackson and a Hamilton tip. Don't know where she's staying but I know if she stays in the area I'll be taking her to my place someday soon to have that perfect ass bent over my bed!!

O Happy Day

PHFJ Out!

By the way, she looks very similar to the attached picture I got from nineirongirls. Hair not quite as long, but the body is an almost perfect macth!

Trail Rider 1
06-26-06, 04:24
Boys the Trail was hoping tonight. There were prospects all over from 50 down to turnpike. Also I want to see more reports because there were alot and I mean alot of you fellow mongers out and about.
A little advice once again, boys DON"T throw a U-turn in the middle of the Trail and then roll right up to the girl. They hate that. They won't get in, and you draw unnessary attention.. OPD and OCSO look for crap like that.

Now happy news, hooked up with Michele(WSW) older about 38-42 nice looking MILF. She has long brown hair, tall and very nice tits with beautiful nips. She has been down on her luck as she was robbed this morning and banged up. She was sweet as pie to me and gave me a long soft BBBJ just the way I like. Took her time absolutly NO RUSH.( Hey Girls take note,NO RUSH) She let me pet Miss Kitty and slided me between those tits. She caught everydrop up and keep sucking to get every drop. Then spit.
I help her out on Hotel funds with and extra 10 on top of the double jacksons.

I would definitely recommend this one. Keep on the look out down between the Mall and SunTrust to the North.

HAPPY TRAIL DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN
Trail Rider 1

Rick Jason
06-28-06, 23:09
There is a sting going on in front of the Block Buster video on OBT.

Cops all around about 10pm tonight. Be careful.

MikeInBrazil
06-29-06, 15:11
Heres some pictures I took Sunday afternoon around 12. The SWer in pics 3 & 4, looks pretty ghetto up close so I decided to pass. The SWer in pics 1& 2 looked good from far away but up close she wasn't that great either. However I was able to talk to her to 20 for a CBJ so it was worth it.

After checking out the girls we have on the trail I have come to realize how lucky the guys in San Diego are, have you ever noticed any decent looking SWer pic comes from SD forum? NOT FAIR!

Member #1381
06-29-06, 16:12
After checking out the girls we have on the trail I have come to realize how lucky the guys in San Diego are, have you ever noticed any decent looking SWer pic comes from SD forum? NOT FAIR!

MIB, trust me, it's all relative to where you are. Many that do not live in Orlando near OBT and Lee areas probably give you guys lots of props for the girls and pics they see here and when they visit your area.

I'm pretty fortunate to get to visit Orlando and many of the major metro areas on this board at someone elses expense. And I will say there is a lot beauty (just as there is ugly) in many I visit... You just gotta know where to fish....

But you're are right, San Diego (and Pamona) hobbyists posts some pretty hot sw pics...... But There's also Baldy Cruiser doing alot of screening and giving us the skinny on some of the talent in LA.

Props to all the posters out there that let the traveling guy like me know what's happening in your areas. In return, I try to provide a little feedback on my sampling of your lovely products so others can see that it ain't just the locals enjoying the talents posted on the various boards.

Again.... Thanks to all that post, I'll sample as much as I can and let you know about it....

Happy hunting and Play safe....

Cat Daddy #2
06-29-06, 19:24
Heres some pictures I took Sunday afternoon around 12. The SWer in pics 3 & 4, looks pretty ghetto up close so I decided to pass. The SWer in pics 1& 2 looked good from far away but up close she wasn't that great either. However I was able to talk to her to 20 for a CBJ so it was worth it.

I thought I was the only one that notice that.

Trail Rider 1
06-30-06, 12:23
Hey Boys
Little ups to ya'll. Drove thru Kissimmee this morning around 10:30 and saw no less than 8 SW. 3WSW and 5 HSW in the normal hunting grounds. Now they were all of the 4-5 area in looks but, damn life is back in Kissimmee again. Still no luck down there at night time visits.
Happy Hunting
Trail Rider 1

Maggot
07-01-06, 20:22
Rider: Kissemmee? That's an awful long way to go for my sorry hide, but it's better than nothing - Which leads me to my current report:

Friday: 4pm-6:30pm. Not a DAMN thing on the usual haunts in O-town. Today: 1pm-3pm. Nothing but two skanky WSW's around 20th - but there was one damn good fist fight on the sidewalk, so I got to see some action at least O.o

Damn this is pissing me off. Pretty soon I'll have to deal with all the BS of a girlfriend or something. Ugh.

Carlosa
07-02-06, 00:35
I saw a nice WSW with a short white skirt on but when i drove around there were police cars and she never walked far away.

Carlosa
07-02-06, 00:37

I talked to her inside the 7-11 by the mall. Ddi not like her and she is pregnant.

Trail Rider 1
07-06-06, 15:12
Damn the only traffic on the Trail last night around 3 AM was the 9 BSW around the mall. NO WSW and NO HSW just BSW. I like spice in life so no bite there. Down the other end all I saw was the PO PO driving around like a bunch of assholes. Speeding up and down the trail and blowing red lights. No sign of life other than that. What has happened to this board. Come on mongers I see all of you on the trail in the afternoon and at night , where have the reports gone to.....
Trail Rider 1

Prophotog
07-06-06, 17:38
Actually, this is looonngg over due. Met up with strawberry on the 16th. Saw her walkin up and down the trail near Fl mall area. Had to get some stuff done first though, afterwards, didn't see her, so I called the # she posted up earlier. Gotta love technology! Met up and had a nice time. Afterwards, she gave me peaches and pineapple's #s as well. Looking forward to meeting up with Peaches.

Last weekend, drove around the trail and saw a nice brunette walkin with a blonde. Brunette was smokin hot with glasses, but declined my offer for a ride. After that, Picked up a blonde WSW around 26th. Looked better than she was. 3 total got the pipes cleaned.

Tribal69
07-07-06, 08:36
Was down SOBT and picked up Kelly, a WSW, 34C's nice and perky. She has blond hair and is a 7 of 10. Maybe 35ish and has some track marks up her arms. Got a great CBJ for .20.

Be safe,

T69

Prophotog
07-08-06, 09:49
Just got back from taking the long way to get breakfast. First picked up a HSW n BSW walkin across from the toy store. Dropped the BSW off and took the HSW to the hotel. Was quoted 100/200 so I walked.

On the way back up, picked up a blonde WSW in jean mini skirt. .5 for CFS. Not a bad way to get the day started.

Hairball
07-08-06, 16:08
I hooked up the trusty camper and headed north using the wealth of info provided on this forum. Left from Lee heading down the trail 3am to note 1 wsw on nobt 6-8 bsw from hwy 50 to turnpike with 2 wsw near the mall, one being hassled by leo by Micky D's. Travelling up I-75 note plenty of AMP's to distract me but headed to my first base camp on Lk Hartwell close to Anderson SC. Having been once before knew there was a hill to climb. The Hilltop Motel is nothing to look at and the girls are not beauty queens but the place is safe, clean rooms and the girls friendly. Met Jackie an oriental lady that for the standard .81 was quite pleased. I think the Hill should be placed on the national registry as a treasure to visit. There is just not many places like this left. To the north in Tenn. there used to be Brenda's and Brown House, sad they are gone. While still in Anderson was headed to Lucky's spa where I had my first FS amp experience last visit but Vip is just across the parking lot so decided to give it a try. Met Sid, a 35-40 yr old, cute and well enhanced. Enjoyed a good table shower/massage and skillful hand shake. No negotiating required for an even C note. After some recovery time hit the streets to find Sky on Appleton. I could be completely wrong on the name because she was waisted on booze and crack barely able to talk. She could however handle a dick in her mouth for the usual .25 and .5 tip for the pics. Saw plenty of leo hassleing the mongers. More Leo than girls.
Headed north to meet family for a few days in the mountains before setting up camp near Gastonia. Many reports on this place for SW so did some prowling to find Carla on Bessemer rd. She provided a room for an extra 10 bucks so I went for it. All was good till the tuna can was opened and my dick went limp. Left her with 10 for the room and 10 for her time. Did some more rooming to see plenty of skanks and a few nicer looking wsw staying at the Budget motel on Franklin but could not shake their BF and I will not stop unless the are alone. Got some sleep and headed to Hickory NC about 30 mi up the road and found Tammy on Center st near Clark's tires and 1st ave se. Tammy had to work for her donation as by now this old man has the stamina of a porn star. She spit and the party was over.
Loaded and left for home stopped at a rest area and was pulling the camper so had to park with the truckers next to a female trucked. She looked pretty good for a trucker so thought to my self WTF why not try for a freeby? She was walking her little dog which made it easy to strike up a conversation. After a fairly long conversation finally had to ask, any chance I could see the inside of that cab? I could see a point of inflection in her eyes 1. just say no 2. report me to security 3. go for it. Well she just said I don't think so. It was worth a shot. I had hoped to visit Shady Pines in Darlington but ran out of time. Anyone else traveling that way PM for more details. Hairball

Hairball
07-08-06, 16:24
Sorry I goofed the pictures. Hairball

VerySlowly
07-08-06, 18:15
Picked up Tanya by the Mickey D's across from the hood, I didn't recognize her or remember her name and she was a little annoyed because she still remembered mine! Amazing because I haven't seen her in at least 2 1/2 yrs. .
She has done some time in the interim....oh well.
She is slim , dark hair about 5'6", nice ass, small ta ta's, face 5-6, hair is cut straight around her jawbone.
Tanya is one of the premiere flute players in the world if I could get her and Sarah and Danielle in a room with a grand worth of pop rocks I would let them play my flute until the symphony was over and over and over.......VS

PokeHerFaceJon
07-10-06, 13:50
Fellow Mongers,
Bubble butt Jennie is back in town for good. Picked her up Sat morn around noon. Told me she's now working at Wendy's but wasn't going to be paid for another weak and a half so was cleaning pipes till then. Scooped her up around Kaley. She's about 5'2" 120lbs and has shoulder length straight brown hair. Good pipe cleaning job for a Jack and a Linc.
PHFJ Out!

LAXGuy
07-11-06, 16:47
You're preaching to the choir on this one! Love the Hill. They have been busted a couple of times in the last couple of years but it seems to have settled down again. The political races are over now and there are bigger problems for LE to deal with. Isn't THAT a refreshing change? It helps that our fellow mongers know not to trust any rookies with the info. Make sure you keep it on the DL. Anyone who wants to know can RTFF - SC has their own section for the Hill.

Having been once before knew there was a hill to climb. The Hilltop Motel is nothing to look at and the girls are not beauty queens but the place is safe, clean rooms and the girls friendly. Met Jackie an oriental lady that for the standard .81 was quite pleased. I think the Hill should be placed on the national registry as a treasure to visit. There is just not many places like this left.

Hairball
07-11-06, 21:04
You're preaching to the choir on this one! Love the Hill. They have been busted a couple of times in the last couple of years but it seems to have settled down again. The political races are over now and there are bigger problems for LE to deal with. Isn't THAT a refreshing change? It helps that our fellow mongers know not to trust any rookies with the info. Make sure you keep it on the DL. Anyone who wants to know can RTFF - SC has their own section for the Hill.
LG, They are not as trusting at the hill since leo trouble. Go to the wrong door or say you got it from this forum and they will send you packing. Ever been to Shady Pines?

Trail Rider 1
07-12-06, 05:34
Help is needed.
Hell after 3 straight nights of driving the trail for over 2 hours each night I found nothing. The few SW I saw where only 3-4's. The only good ones I saw were by OakRidge. Two blondes one with great big tits, the other tiny nice body but young. Nothing else worth looking at. NOw the day seems fine but what the hell happened to my night girls.
Any one that has some good numbers would be appreciated , gas is too much to be driving the trail to look at what I am seeing. If you have a number and discription. Please PM me with any help.
Trail Rider 1

Trail Rider 1
07-13-06, 05:17
Where the hell did the good looking SW go. Except for the BSW down by the Mall the rest of the Trail and Lee RD look like a god damn Horror show. I like the game but NOT with what I have seen this week. Damn a few more weeks like this and I might give up this hobby.............
Trail Rider 1

LAXGuy
07-13-06, 16:17
It's a shame because mentioning this forum used to be a good way for them to tell that you WERE legit. But that was way back in the day when it was .71! I haven't been to Shady Pines. PM me with the info? Thanks.

Go to the wrong door or say you got it from this forum and they will send you packing. Ever been to Shady Pines?

Maggot
07-13-06, 18:56
Trail Rider: Yeah, I feel ya. Had a dream I was down at the mall, picked up a decent 8 - Amanda I think. Blonde straight hair past her shoulders, 5'9", maybe 120; nice natural C's, probably 20-21yo. Offered 40 for bbbj & was told to come back when I get more money. LOL.

Went up towards the Tuscany, settled for a 3 for .3. She was asking .5 & I had to remind her what planet she was on. Nothing to write home about anyway. Don't know a name; used the name ladybug for a tattoo of a ladybug on her abdomen (under right breast). In fact, all things considered, I think an AMP handshake would have been preferable to that.

It's one sad day, gents.

MikeInBrazil
07-15-06, 10:45
Talk about a frustrating night, I got to the trail around 4am. Near the Executive Motel there were 2 BSW. Normally I don't go for BSW but one of them had an INSANE body. She was about 5'6 very cute face and the craziest ass you ever seen. It was almost fake looking how huge her ass was compared to her tiny waist. Well when I pull into the motel she comes next to my car and says "what do you want?" I said, hoop in and lets talk. Then shes says "NO" and walks off.

She obviously isn't LE because she is dressed extremely provocatively. I guess she thinks I am LE. After I drive around for awhile looking for more talent, I see her again. So I pull over and ask what would it take for me to prove im not LE. Shes just ignoring me at this point.

Anyone know of the girl im talking about? And has anyone have any luck with her?

Comcast1
07-15-06, 11:07
Talk about a frustrating night, I got to the trail around 4am. Near the Executive Motel there were 2 BSW. Normally I don't go for BSW but one of them had an INSANE body. She was about 5'6 very cute face and the craziest ass you ever seen. It was almost fake looking how huge her ass was compared to her tiny waist. Well when I pull into the motel she comes next to my car and says "what do you want?" I said, hope in and lets talk. Then shes says "NO" and walks off.

She obviously isn't LE because she is dressed extremely provocatively. I guess she thinks I am LE. After I drive around for awhile looking for more talent, I see her again. So I pull over and ask what would it take for me to prove im not LE. Shes just ignoring me at this point.

Anyone know of the girl im talking about?I tried for someone like that a while back by the Executive. She was a light-skinned bsw hair her hair done looking overwhelming good but her butt was a little too big for her waistline she usually sits on the bus stop by motel & she did me the same way & when she stood up one time I could have sworn I saw her butt shift like she had on a butt pad including hips.She only comes out late at night but looking at the whole deal you will go for it.She asks like you might be LE or she is a tranny & don't want you to know because it might get dangerous but if she is tranny she's the best looking I've see.She won't even talk to you long enough to know anything.

Satch Boogie
07-15-06, 13:55
That sounds like a girl who use to be one of my regulars.I haven't seen her in a while (at least 6 months) and she never hung out by the Executive but the description sounds just like her. She also wore glasses alot. She always was a bit cautious like that. But she is highly recommended by me. If that was her.

SB

Talk about a frustrating night, I got to the trail around 4am. Near the Executive Motel there were 2 BSW. Normally I don't go for BSW but one of them had an INSANE body. She was about 5'6 very cute face and the craziest ass you ever seen. It was almost fake looking how huge her ass was compared to her tiny waist. Well when I pull into the motel she comes next to my car and says "what do you want?" I said, hoop in and lets talk. Then shes says "NO" and walks off.

Anyone know of the girl im talking about? And has anyone have any luck with her?

MikeInBrazil
07-16-06, 04:05
BTW, watch out around the exec motel. When I was drivining out of the motel a guy jumped in front of my car with a flash light trying to look into the window (I have very dark tint) Looks like it was LE, there was two guys in the parking lot just trying to see what/who was in my car.

Trail Rider 1
07-17-06, 03:54
Hey All
Once again it was a BSW buffet tonight up and down the trail. Surprise of the night was no OCSO to be seen but damn Highway was everywhere. That was a switch. Anyway finally after 2 hours up and down the trail and Lee found one on the south side. WSW Tracie is about 5'5 brown long hair. Looks is about 7 skills about 4. BBBJ but was trying to rush it. Also she quoted $50, I was like what damn girl it was 30 last time with tip. BOYS STOP paying these high prices for BJ's. Damn these girls ask for big money and give lousy service. I am happy to pay 30 and then tip well if it is deserved but 50-60 to start...... Hell no. Stop the madness before it is too late. Good Morning all
Trail Rider 1

MikeInBrazil
07-17-06, 19:12
Just want to warn everyone out there not to call any providers on Craigslist that advertise Oral, FS, or any other descriptive words. They are most likely LE or a really big dumbass.

VerySlowly
07-18-06, 02:15
Lots of honey's on the upper trail between 5-6 o'clock ,2 wsw working the same block by the trailer parks, never saw them before both about a 5-6 nice bods, so-so Faces so i kept going.
Swung into the Italian Riviera and 2BSW waved and then Tanya ran over and jumped in-Yahooooo.
We swung into my favorite cheap 1 hr. motel and she started to play a Melody on the skin flute, she rhapsodised on that thing of beauty very slowly for a good twenty minutes and then that flute exploded with beautiful sweet notes of nectar and she played until their was absolutley not a note left in the flute, a virtuoso performance from one of the premiere players in the USA. If she likes you you won't believe the performance you'll get,if you pay a little more she'll play longer and better,simply the best gentlemen,you should be able to find her from this little story and also where to take her if you really want to relax and enjoy. About 5'7", short hair,slim,nice legs,small ta-tas,28 yo--VS

Bigsticker86
07-18-06, 10:44
[you this is one of the wsw) ITs so funny you men have a proublem with our rices, Untill all of the hoes you talk about are gone and you are forced to deal with only the 1-2s. but please be cheap itll pay.

Tribal69
07-18-06, 12:41
Well after being on the Road for a few weeks, I finally had some time to visit SOBT and look hunt for a few sun bunnies. I was worried about finding anything, most of the post have mentioned a real drought. I hit the Trail around 7pm, Monday night, the rain was just ending. Drove down from Colonial and saw a buffet of SW’s.

First was a WSW near Robinson, she was cute, but kind of chunky, brown hair, maybe 5’ tall, a 5 of 10.

Next was two WSW near 8th (?), both nice 8 of 10, both blond, one in jeans and a wife beater, the other in jeans and a blue top.

Continued south and saw a group of people in front of the Exec (Tuscany). Kind of worried me, 5 SW’s (3WSW, 1BSW, 1 HSW), plus a few guys that looked LE’ish.

Down at Oakridge and Lancaster there were a few BSW and a nice looking WSW in a white top and jeans skirt. Have seen her before, but she is a CC player and I don’t like paying that much for a quickie.

Headed back North and landed the Blond WSW in the wife beater, 5'9, thin, 34b's, she was very nice and gave 8 of 10 BBBJ CIMWS, no spit or drops left anywhere. Dropped her off with .30 and a smile. She didn’t have any digits, but did say she is out every night between 6-8pm.

Be safe,

T69

Trail Rider 1
07-18-06, 15:48
The problem is not the price that is charged if you do read the comments. It is over and over that the SW that charge the higher prices are always in a hurry. They suck and pull for one minute and then start with the " Are you there yet, come on hurry up" Most mongers will tell you; that is the problem with the new girls . If you ladies take time to make sure with either a BJ or FS that the mongers are happy, you will insure that you will have a group of regulars that will call your numbers; so you dont have to walk in the heat all the time. Just a mongers two cents..........................
Trail Rider 1

Mrmrmr
07-18-06, 16:27
I would MUCH rather find a single SW or two that I can call on a regular basis. It is easier and safer for all and if the service is there I expect to tip a little more.

Maggot
07-18-06, 19:35
The problem is not the price that is charged if you do read the comments. It is over and over that the SW that charge the higher prices are always in a hurry. They suck and pull for one minute and then start with the " Are you there yet, come on hurry up" Most mongers will tell you; that is the problem with the new girls . If you ladies take time to make sure with either a BJ or FS that the mongers are happy, you will insure that you will have a group of regulars that will call your numbers; so you dont have to walk in the heat all the time. Just a mongers two cents.

Trail Rider 1True dat. I picked up one last night that wanted .6 for a bbbj (declined) & another a little later that wanted .5; the latter a girl by the name Trisha whom I've actually had a previous 1/2 & 1/2 with (5'1", blonde, smoking body, cute face - She dances also, I can't remember where) but she was drunk & high. She'd also rushed on the FS so there wasn't any way I was going to entertain .5 for a bbbj.

Ended up going with one that was probably the scariest looking I've ever picked up - but she wasn't wasted, took her time, didn't talk too much, and didn't try to crank the radio or change the station. Hell, she even *asked* before lighting up a cigarette in my car. We'd settled on .2, but I happily tipped because she actually displayed some manners & also took her time. Amazing concept.

VerySlowly
07-18-06, 21:11
I would MUCH rather find a single SW or two that I can call on a regular basis. It is easier and safer for all and if the service is there I expect to tip a little more.

I always try to keep from 1 to 3 chicks as regulars this is always the best way but not always possible, to many of these girls are not contactable on a regular basis.
I currently have a 20 yo college student who is one of the best stick lickers ever, she loves it, never rushes, swallows ever drop and dosen't stop until you almost pass out from convulsions. She strokes and licks your balls, uses no drugs or cigs or booze has big tits, legs to die for and is very attractive. I pay her 50 a session at her apt. 100 if we &&&&. Haven't had one like this for such a long period(6MO.) for a long long time. Don't even ask I ain't sharing this superstar with anyone.----VS

Trail Rider 1
07-19-06, 15:55
How about a pic of those legs and tits so we can all be wishing we had the Magic Stick. Glad too see that we are all finding regulars , just wish my last 4 were still around as I have not found any I like yet to replace them.
Trail Rider 1

Bigsticker86
07-19-06, 21:13
True dat. I picked up one last night that wanted .6 for a bbbj (declined) & another a little later that wanted .5; the latter a girl by the name Trisha whom I've actually had a previous 1/2 & 1/2 with (5'1", blonde, smoking body, cute face - She dances also, I can't remember where) but she was drunk & high. She'd also rushed on the FS so there wasn't any way I was going to entertain .5 for a bbbj.

Ended up going with one that was probably the scariest looking I've ever picked up - but she wasn't wasted, took her time, didn't talk too much, and didn't try to crank the radio or change the station. Hell, she even *asked* before lighting up a cigarette in my car. We'd settled on .2, but I happily tipped because she actually displayed some manners & also took her time. Amazing concept.Do any of you guys ever entertain the idea that maybe letting a SW who smokes crack all day and does you with no rubber could have something that you don't want? I' m glad to hear that you would rather pay a nice crackhead .2 instead of .5 or .6 just so you can get aids... yes it is possible from a bj

Bigsticker86
07-19-06, 21:45
How about a pic of those legs and tits so we can all be wishing we had the Magic Stick. Glad too see that we are all finding regulars , just wish my last 4 were still around as I have not found any I like yet to replace them.

Trail Rider 1Hi,

This is the sw in the white suv that you said looked suspicious . I cant believe you have the nerve to even say that .6 is to much for a bj, It's because of girls that look like us, that you can even enjoy a bj now. But if you have to go to crack heads all the time you wouldn't do at all . So try this on for size, shut up and stop complaining, spend more and we'll rush less. Also there is nothing with being safe, It helps everyone in the long run. Enjoy and happy hunting.

Prophotog
07-19-06, 22:15
Had a blonde in a denim miniskirt last weekend. Forgot her name, but tried to pick her up before at the toystore, but we both got spooked by a gray Dodge truck that kept circling the lot. Could have been one of us spotting her as well, or one of them. Either way, I wasn't trying to find out.

Anyways, Sunday morning, found her in the same area. CBJ and CG for .5, non rushed. Mid 40's, blonde, about a 6 or 6.5.

Utick
07-19-06, 22:33
New to orlando. Drove up and down orange blossom trail saw 1 definate sw and a few other possibles. How can you tell if it is a sw or just a woman out for a walk?

LE Watcher
07-20-06, 05:09
I was out to visit an escort late last night and was on S Orange Blossom and Conroy. It was about 2 am and there great looking BSW everywhere. I don't know if this is a known track, but it was certainly busy. Just an FYI...

Mrmrmr
07-20-06, 09:39
Hi,

This is the sw in the white suv that you said looked suspicious . I cant believe you have the nerve to even say that .6 is to much for a bj, It's because of girls that look like us, that you can even enjoy a bj now. But if you have to go to crack heads all the time you wouldn't do at all . So try this on for size, shut up and stop complaining, spend more and we'll rush less. Also there is nothing with being safe, It helps everyone in the long run. Enjoy and happy hunting.Don't mind spending more for better service but I don't think the amount I spend changes my risk of picking something up. You never know.

Every sw can charge whatever they want. If the money is a fair price for the service, then we have a winner and I'll be back. If the money is a fair price for the service and I have a way to get hold of the girl, then I have a regular.

Satch Boogie
07-20-06, 12:52
I was out to visit an escort late last night and was on S Orange Blossom and Conroy. It was about 2 am and there great looking BSW everywhere. I don't know if this is a known track, but it was certainly busy. Just an FYI...

Is this the Conroy Street just down from Cowboys? Usually the BSW's hang out north of here a couple blocks up at Columbia St. or up farther up near the East West..

Are you sure they were SW's and not Dancers leaving the strip club called Cleo's. I think Cleo's is at that intersection and it is mostly a black strip club.

The reason I ask is because I like Black women and because most of the time the BSW's in this area are ugly crack ho's. Although I have found some gems in this area before. I guess I may find out tonight as I will probably be in the area and will have to take a stroll down the trail.

SB

VerySlowly
07-20-06, 16:14
Do any of you guys ever entertain the idea that maybe letting a SW who smokes crack all day and does you with no rubber could have something that you don't want? I' m glad to hear that you would rather pay a nice crackhead .2 instead of .5 or .6 just so you can get aids... yes it is possible from a bj

Yes Reverend but you can get sh**
0n your stick from doing all those alter boys as well and you never know when the boogie man will come out of the closet and eat you.
If aids was easily transmitted thru oral sex half the men in america would be DEAD, what are you doing on this board anyway--VS

KC Questor
07-20-06, 16:41
New to orlando. Drove up and down orange blossom trail saw 1 definate sw and a few other possibles. How can you tell if it is a sw or just a woman out for a walk?

Women tend not to walk alone on a known hooker stroll. Non-pros don't smile or signal to men driving by. And they certainly don't turn around and walk back to where they came from.

No, you can't always be sure. I've missed my share because I wasn't gonna take the chance and approach a non-pro, only to see her snapped up as I drove by. It just takes practice and common sense.

Trail Rider 1
07-20-06, 18:25
Hey Big Sticker
You are directing a comment at me about talking about a SW in a white van that looked suspicious. You need to get your facts straight, I never said that. Second after many years of rolling that Trail as well as many strips in Other cities including LA and NY, Yes .6 is too much to pay to a SW. You ladies that have come to Orlando in the last year think your pussy is made of Gold. Also from expierence of dealing with the ladies around the Fl Mall, you ladies do not know how to give a BJ that is worth .5-.6 The majority of ladies I have been with at the Mall area , yes they look better then most of the rest of the trail but their attitude just throws everything out the window.
Dont get in a car , change the radio, light up a cig, put your feet on the dash. Until the ladies act better, I will not shut up and will continue to complain. My last 3 regulars were just as good looking as the Mall ladies and I paid them well and gave Christmas tips as well as helped extra when they need help because they were non rushed did not act up and gave great service.
Mongers do not let these High Prices Shitty service women tell us what we will pay and how to act. This is our board lets reclaim it.
Trail Rider 1

Tribal69
07-20-06, 19:53
Picked up Kelly a cute little WSW about 20y/o, short blond hair, a/b cups, thin head to toe. Picked here up at the Citgo near I-4, played the LE game, then headed to her friends apt for FS tour. Started with a BBBJ, then CFS, then blew a big load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Gave her .40 + a .10 tip.

Drove here back to Lee and said good night.

Be safe,

T69

Bigsticker86
07-20-06, 21:19
You know alot of guys think that what you say s gold, we don't need you, you need us. And your right for a regular, I'll say ok to .5 or .6 but if men weren't such ass holes and try to do everything there way, we might not be so fucked up. Now as far as the not knowing how to act there is no exuse, always a lady first. Still for all the guys that think that 5 2 min is to short for .5or .6 ladies migh be more opn to the idea of that prices but we all know that men try to get over on most girls who go for that prices, so when someone comes along and 100 for a bj is ok we tend to know that will me then better deal. may be you should learn some manners too.

Fej Head
07-21-06, 02:12
It looks like the Trail is back in action – at least for a little while. Wednesday night I went for a stroll and from Oak to the mall it was crazy. At least 5 definites. I spotted the best wsw near the steak place. Took a right on Oak and another 2 rights to come up a side street right next to her. She jumped in and was all happy. Wanted .4 for a bj, but I told her all I had was .2. At first she said no, but then I used my old line of, “that’s ok, there are plenty of other girls out there” and she said ok. Very nice work, no rush, great body, young... what else could you ask for.

Tonight I spotted her again near the dead cow shack, but leo was across the street at the pizza place. I decided to go for a ride to let the area cool down. Got to kaley and saw another fine wsw heading towards the motel. I turned around at the western place and then there were 2. My only shot was the street across from the black place, and it worked. FYI – there is no other reason to be on this street so if leo sees you say good night. The 2 are staying nearby and both are very decent wsw’s. We went to her room and again wanted more than I was willing to spend. I used my same line and she went for it. Nice bj with no rush since we were in a room. I’ll probably go back tomorrow and try the other one.

Satch Boogie
07-21-06, 15:16
After Reading the reports the last week or so about how the Trail action was picking up, I was excited about my trip to the Trail last (Thursaday). Boy was I disappointed. Went to Cowboys for the 3rd Thurday Monthly bikini contest. Left out of there about 1:40. North of I-4 the Trail was completely dead. Saw a BSW down by Holden. Went down to the mall area and saw 2 BSW's my first pass through.

My 2nd pass through they were all gone. After about 45 minutes of seeing nothing up and down the Trail, I saw 2 young WSW's. One of them may have been a HSW. They looked smokin hot and barely 18. They were near the Taco Smell. Mongers were trying to pick them up nut they were hesident. I cruised a few laps waiting for the right time to make my move. Coming back NB on the TRail I see them in front of the shoppping center north of Sand Lake so I decide to make my move. Since my attention was on them I failed to see what was going on in the center lane.

So I pulled into the parking lot and start going towards them when I notice a cop out in the center lane of OBT following them. So I got out of there. The cop followed them all the way down to the north mall entrance where another cop pulled over and may have arrested them. The cops were there talking to them for a 1/2 hour or so them they were gone. Missed out on those two. One was blond and the other was either Dark skinned white or HSW. Both looked hot from my car. Never got a close up.

Also saw the same cop giving another WSW a hard time and she too disappeared as quickly as she appeared. After that the Florida Mall area was completely Dead for the rest of the night or until I left for home at 3:30. There was a fat white chick whom seemed to escape the wrath of the cops but I have no interest in fat chicks.

Cruised up the Trail to go home. Saw a couple of crack ho's near the east west. Passed on them. Got to Colonial and saw a WSW and 2 BSW's. They all looked ok but by that time I was tired and had lost interest and just wanted to get home.

All in all a total disappointment. Saw lots of cops but few SW's..

Question. Wasn't it a drug Dealer who shot that cop last year in the Holden Heights area? If that is the case then why did they run off all of the SW's in that area but everytime I drive by on OBT I look down those side streets and can see 5-10 drug dealers along each road from 39th to 44th. I guess the drug dealers were allowed to come back but the SW's had to go. That's fucked up....

Also... I have no proof but I am positive Orange County and the City of Orlando purposely time those traffic signals to fuck with Mongers by making us stop even though there is no reason too. Normally late at night the main road recieves most of the green light time. But some of the signals like at OBT and Grand change even when there is no Traffic on the side street. Just another way uncle sam is trying to fuck with us and discourage our hobby.

SB

Maggot
07-21-06, 17:50
Yes, they do time the lights.

You must be blind if you're talking about last night, though; there was at least 2 dozen SW out. Lee was light, but the Trail was definitely hopping. I saw around 5 8-9's. I was truly in disbelief there was so much going on. Nice quality stuff, too. I'm sure the $krilla was more than .3, but some of them were real lookers.

Prophotog
07-23-06, 01:41
Holy crap, I found a diamond in the rough! 4'11 spinner blonde on Lee rd today around 11. Brought her back to my place, Amazing body, GFE service for .6, but gave her .8 for her enthusiasm and looks. Got her #, but I'm gonna try my damnedest to keep her all to myself! Sorry guys!

Mike Nm
07-23-06, 10:47
Hi,

I've been reading this forum for ahwile, and really enjoy the dialogue and the reports. I tend to go mainly with AMPs, but have an interest in maybe trying some SW action. Question -- what is the LE check that everyone talks about? Is it something like you "you touch my goodies, I'll touch yours"? And if so, how do you go about that with a SW? Once in the car, do you just say "let's do the LE check?". Has anyone had a SW say no and get out of the car at that point?

Thanks

Utick
07-23-06, 16:09
Holy crap, I found a diamond in the rough! 4'11 spinner blonde on Lee rd today around 11. Brought her back to my place, Amazing body, GFE service for .6, but gave her .8 for her enthusiasm and looks. Got her #, but I'm gonna try my damnedest to keep her all to myself! Sorry guys!I think I might have seen this one, was she wearing a white dress?

Maggot
07-23-06, 18:11
Please read the thread labeled "Valuable Advice" in this forum & go from there. Please exercise patience & common sense. It may be worthwhile to set out a few times just to watch LE, the girls, and the thugs so you can get a feel for the things going on around you. Also, if they don't want to LE check - Dump 'em on the curb.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3280

Fej Head
07-23-06, 21:59
Holy crap, I found a diamond in the rough! 4'11 spinner blonde on Lee rd today around 11. !Prophotog - did she have a big tattoo on her lower back and was it AM or PM?

Prophotog
07-23-06, 22:02
I think I might have seen this one, was she wearing a white dress?Nope, denim skirt with gray top.

Tribal69
07-24-06, 14:09
Picked up a HSW on Oakridge Sunday Night 8pm. She is short and plump, dark hair and skin. Asked .50 for a BBBJCIMWS, countered at .25, she said ok. Gave a great none-rushed BBBJCIM, then spit all over my floor - pissed my off. She didnt even say sorry, just bye.

I was going to tip her, but her loss.

This is also why I flip my floor mats to rubber side up - LOL

T69

Tribal69
07-25-06, 12:53
Hunting on my way from MCO, I saw a sexy little vixen on OBT at Sandlake, pulled into the parking lot by Taco Bell and she ran over and in she hopped.

Bobbie is a WSW, blue wife beater, tight jeans, shaggy blond punk’d pixie cut hair, very light skin, maybe 25ish, very nice 32b’s with awesome little nips.

Took a ride to a local 2hr hotel and got settled.

She wanted 150. but I offered .40+tip and she was ok with that.

Turned on some porn, locked the door, and off came the cloths. As she stripped I saw she was thinner then I thought, ribs poking through her skin and her hips were just as bad, ZERO body fat.

We got to business and she gave an OK BBBJ with lots of ass play and ball licking, and then we moved to covered CG, Mish, Doggie, then I talked her into Greek for .20 more. Ended with a BBBJCIM w/spit.

We spent a good hour and half going at it, then 20-30 mins crashing and talking. She is very strung out and hit her C-Pipe a few times right before we left. She walked, I drove. No digits

A real example of how crack can ruin a life.

T69

Gronimo25
07-25-06, 13:13
A little bird told me that some UC's have been on Lee Rd within the past few days, late night. Reliability and info on further occurence is sketchy, but felt the need to at least pass along this nugget of info. Stay safe.

Cakpm
07-26-06, 17:57
Well I live on Lee Road and last night around 1am I went to drop some mail off and there were 10 patrol cars in Denny's. They all may have been having a bite to eat but I don't know since every single bus stop to edgewater had a nice skinny girl supposively waiting for the bus.

Tribal69
07-26-06, 19:26
8: 30am, on my way to MCO I took a ride over Lee and down OBT.

I saw a few SW's on Lee, but nothing special.

OBT from 50 to Sandlake was a collection of BSW, WSW, Old, young, heavy, thin. Then I saw her.

Bobby Joe (BJ), was at the bus stop on OBT at the Toy's are Us.

She is a WSW, Blond hair, 5'7", thin (cracked out), has some major extra skin, but is very good at her trade and never over charges for her service.

I went to her room and got a very good BBBJCIM for. 20, then I drove her to the Inn Town so she could get high.

I remember this girl from last year when she had a room at the Exec.

TRIBAL69

Orlando J
07-27-06, 12:10
I am new with SW and I do not want to take them to my place or spend much on hotels.

A 2hr hotel or motel would be perfect...can you tell us more.

Hunting on my way from MCO, I saw a sexy little vixen on OBT at Sandlake, pulled into the parking lot by Taco Bell and she ran over and in she hopped.

Bobbie is a WSW, blue wife beater, tight jeans, shaggy blond punk’d pixie cut hair, very light skin, maybe 25ish, very nice 32b’s with awesome little nips.

Took a ride to a local 2hr hotel and got settled.

She wanted 150. but I offered .40+tip and she was ok with that.

Turned on some porn, locked the door, and off came the cloths. As she stripped I saw she was thinner then I thought, ribs poking through her skin and her hips were just as bad, ZERO body fat.

We got to business and she gave an OK BBBJ with lots of ass play and ball licking, and then we moved to covered CG, Mish, Doggie, then I talked her into Greek for .20 more. Ended with a BBBJCIM w/spit.

We spent a good hour and half going at it, then 20-30 mins crashing and talking. She is very strung out and hit her C-Pipe a few times right before we left. She walked, I drove. No digits

A real example of how crack can ruin a life.

T69

Fej Head
07-27-06, 12:42
After seeing Prophotog’s report of a 4’11 spinner on lee I had to check it out. I found the spinner, but she’s not exactly a ‘diamond in the rough’. It’s Michelle or ‘OC’ or any of the other names she goes by. If you have been around for a while you will definitely recognize her. Small little blonde that likes to wear tigh clothes. I picked her up and she actually recognized me from almost 6 months ago. She said she just got out of jail again and needed $ fast. .2 for a decent bj. She is definitely worth it, but just be forewarned. She is known by everyone around there. Especially leo. Once leo saw her in my car and followed us all the way into Altamonte. And if she tries to get you to go to the ghetto apartments off Edgewater just say no. Someone ran after my car to get to her once. I think she is still worth it. Good luck.

I may have spotted another very decent wsw near the Bell, but leo was across the street and by the time I came back they were both gone. I am going to check it out tonight after church.

Just kidding.

Tribal69
07-27-06, 17:20
Michelle is a great F*ck, just don't give her your phone number....She will call it all night long. It is always nice to have my wife ask who is calling at 3am.

Be safe

T69

Picked up Kelly a cute little WSW about 20y/o, short blond hair, a/b cups, thin head to toe. Picked here up at the Citgo near I-4, played the LE game, then headed to her friends apt for FS tour. Started with a BBBJ, then CFS, then blew a big load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Gave her .40 + a .10 tip.

Drove here back to Lee and said good night.

Be safe,

T69

BankShot
07-29-06, 15:50
I was just pulling out of this Mexican joint south of Oakridge after lunch and there were a couple of BSWs passing right by the drive. One on them was drop dead georgous. She was just too good to resist. She smiled and I rolled the window and said hi, need a ride. She said sure and hopped in. She said her name was Nissia. She had a fantastic body. She had long legs, a great ass and 36Ds at least. She was a real 10 in the body and the face. This is too good to be true. You know what they say about to good to be true.

Right away she says she has a place down the road.

Rule #1: Do not go anywhere she tells you to go.

I offer to get my own room at a place I choose. She has two cell phones and is taking calls on both of them constantly. Then she starts asking what I want and how much.

Rule #2: Do not ever discuss anything with anyone that will get arrested just for saying it.

I changed the subject. When she tried to bring it up again I simply said I was looking forward to spending some quality time with such an extraordinary young lady. (I did not leave out the part about the LE check. There wasn't one.)

I went and got a room. When we got to the room she was on the phone again. I took out. 10 that I had decided to loan her because she had mentioned she needed it. She laid down on the bed and I took my shoes and pants off. I did not feel comfortable taking off any more since she hadn't taken off anything. She hopped up and went into the bathroom. I kept my pants and shoes close by.

She was in there a long time with the door closed. I heard tones from the phone but I didn't hear her talking. I thought she might be calling some friends to come over and rob me. I debated on grabbing my stuff and bolting right then but I did not want to abandon the room if I did not have to. She came out and stood in front of the mirror fiddling with her hair for an unusually long time. She said go sit down baby I'll be right there.

That was it for me. She was stalling for some reason. I was convinced somebody was on the way. I got dressed and got my shoes on. She was around the corner from me and could not see what I was doing. When she came around the corner she had a plam sized canister of pepper spray in her hand. She did not think I saw it but I recognized it, because I had one just like it in my hand and to her suprize I was fully dressed and facing her across the room. I told her I don't know what's going on here but it ain't right and it's over right now. I was not between her and the door. I was off to the side. She said "OK, so you are leaving. " I stood my ground. She turned and walked out the door. Her friends never showed.

From the phone conversations I overheard there is a ring of them working together south of the mall. I think they prefer to work as a tag team. This is the second time one of those girls down there tried to set me up for a robbery.

If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt. It's wrong. Get yourself out of there.

Thanks VS. You have saved my hide more than once.

Carlosa
07-29-06, 22:40
I was just pulling out of this Mexican joint south of Oakridge after lunch and there were a couple of BSWs passing right by the drive. One on them was drop dead georgous. She was just too good to resist. She smiled and I rolled the window and said hi, need a ride. She said sure and hopped in. She said her name was Nissia. She had a fantastic body. She had long legs, a great ass and 36Ds at least. She was a real 10 in the body and the face. This is too good to be true. You know what they say about to good to be true.

I offer to get my own room at a place I choose. She has two cell phones and is taking calls on both of them constantly. Then she starts asking what I want and how much.

Rule #2: Do not ever discuss anything with anyone that will get arrested just for saying it.

I changed the subject. When she tried to bring it up again I simply said I was looking forward to spending some quality time with such an extraordinary young lady. (I did not leave out the part about the LE check. There wasn't one.)

I went and got a room. When we got to the room she was on the phone again. I took out. 10 that I had decided to loan her because she had mentioned she needed it. She laid down on the bed and I took my shoes and pants off. I did not feel comfortable taking off any more since she hadn't taken off anything. She hopped up and went into the bathroom. I kept my pants and shoes close by.

She was in there a long time with the door closed. I heard tones from the phone but I didn't hear her talking. I thought she might be calling some friends to come over and rob me. I debated on grabbing my stuff and bolting right then but I did not want to abandon the room if I did not have to. She came out and stood in front of the mirror fiddling with her hair for an unusually long time. She said go sit down baby I'll be right there.

That was it for me. She was stalling for some reason. I was convinced somebody was on the way. I got dressed and got my shoes on. She was around the corner from me and could not see what I was doing. When she came around the corner she had a plam sized canister of pepper spray in her hand. She did not think I saw it but I recognized it, because I had one just like it in my hand and to her suprize I was fully dressed and facing her across the room. I told her I don't know what's going on here but it ain't right and it's over right now. I was not between her and the door. I was off to the side. She said "OK, so you are leaving. " I stood my ground. She turned and walked out the door. Her friends never showed.

From the phone conversations I overheard there is a ring of them working together south of the mall. I think they prefer to work as a tag team. This is the second time one of those girls down there tried to set me up for a robbery.

If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt. It's wrong. Get yourself out of there.

Thanks VS. You have saved my hide more than once.

I am probably going to piss off a few people but I need to say this. With the exception of CJ (Who is half balk half white) I stay away from BSW. I go for the LSW more then the WSW.

There was also a bust going on today on OBT just north of the big XXX store. I try to stay away from that area. There seems to be alot of police in that vicinity.

Lee road has been dead for over a month I have only seen one WSW on LEE.

If any one knows where everyone went please IM me.

Satch Boogie
07-30-06, 17:24

Thanks VS. You have saved my hide more than once.This sounds like the BSW that tried to rip me off about a month ago. See Post# 152. I never did understand her name but it was something very similar to Nissia. I though she was saying Miesha. This could be the same girl. Drop Dead gorgeous as you described. I was never in danger of being robbed but this girl tried to upsell me big time and also was very eager to get into my pants that were lying on the floor. I had to stop her 2 times from reaching into my pants pockets for more money. What hotel was she at? SE corner of OBT and Landstreet hotel? I think its the same girl.

Be Careful. Stay safe!

Fej Head
07-30-06, 19:31
Has anyone else run into this one? Cruising the trail last night I saw a wsw near the steak place, but it was hot with leo at the pizza joint. I went towards the mall and started to turn around at 711 when I saw another leo in the parking lot. I went to drive behind the cheesy motel when I saw a possible blonde wsw up the street a little by the 4 way. I drove by and she definitely made the look. I turned around and slowed up next to her thinking she may be undercover with the cruiser up the street. She jumped in to prove she wasn’t, but here is the weird part – she jumped into the back seat. I had no clue what was up. She just sat back and said to drive to Holden. The whole way there she said nothing, but when we stopped at the famous luxury hotel she came around to the front seat. I would say very early 20’, 5’’4, nice body with d’s, and good technique. .20 for a very good bj. She was into it and even undid her bra and pulled her thong down for some exploration. I’m thinking she using by the way she acted, so try to get her before she goes downhill and moves to Kaley!

Jst Hvn Fn
07-31-06, 04:04
I'm going to be in Orlando next week and have always had a craving for Latinas but almost only find black and white up here in Ohio. Sounds like there is plenty down there. Is the OBT the best place to find them? Or is there an area where there are mostly Latinas? I appreciate any help.

VerySlowly
08-01-06, 07:40
Bankshot.....
My first post on this board was about getting ripped off on Lee rd. by a honey who dipped $275.00 out of my pants pocket,while my pants were down in my truck!!
One of the great things about this board is the ability to tell someone about it and get rid of the anger and the feeling of being stupid as well as helping other guys from experiencing the same fate.
While it's fun to read about some guys 2 hr. sexcapade where he did every sex act known to man and at the end she begged for more and gave HIM a jackson tip it's really more important to know the scammers, ripoffs, lousy providers and whats happening with LE.---VS

Pole Bearer
08-01-06, 18:27
New poster. sorry about the late report. Was with the family when I saw her, Saturday about 9PM, SOBT, walking south toward the turnpike right before the last light (before the entrance to the Turnpike). She was young, brunette hair about sholder-blade length, wearing a black top and a classy but high-rise jeans skirt. She was young, and has legs and a back that were steaming hot. Couldn't get a view from the front, without suspicion from the passengers.

Would've stopped in a heartbeat for her, if I was alone in the car. Anyone see her, recognize her, can identify her?

Hairball
08-04-06, 17:36
I was out and about Lee rd this am noting 3 wsw 1 bsw. New faces to me but none worth much on the scale. On Edgewater heading to Lee rd saw a regular wsw. Light red hair almost spinner small looks good from a distance but has mileage on her face. Spotted her lots in the past and am sure someone will know her. I usually can not partake this area.

Just Me 69
08-04-06, 17:49
I was out and about Lee rd this am noting 3 wsw 1 bsw. New faces to me but none worth much on the scale. On Edgewater heading to Lee rd saw a regular wsw. Light red hair almost spinner small looks good from a distance but has mileage on her face. Spotted her lots in the past and am sure someone will know her. I usually can not partake this area.Are you sure that's not a he?

Maggot
08-05-06, 12:38
Scoped out the action around 10.30p Friday night on Lee - Not a thing was moving. Same for 8am Saturday morning. Keep an eye out on Edgewater, though - I saw 3 cruisers with 1 unmarked off Edgewater about 1/2 way to the next intersection to the north on the west side of the road in one of the little residential areas. There wasn't any good place to sit & watch them, so I'm not sure what they were up to.

441 was well populated, both days. Some incredible looking talent Friday night from 4 down to the turnpike. The girls are pretty weirded out today & the LE is playing it tight right now. I guess 4 Mexicans in a van decided to try to get some play without pay last night from 2 girls. One took off running & the other got stabbed twice. Play it safe.

I also saw one guy in a red pickup get nailed for soliciting this morning. I watched the whole thing (mainly because I was thinking about talking to her too). 5'10", 110lbs, light-skinned BSW, fairly flat ass & small rack; kinda like a light weightlifter chick build. Guy talks to her a while out the driver's side window, next thing you know it's lights & sirens. If that was one of us nailed for negotiating with a chick outside of your car, you need slapped.

Anyway, ran into a few HSWs by the `pike. Decided to give Leah a try. 5'6", 135, probably, but only 21 so she wore it well. She's from Conneticut down here to make some skrilla. Negotiations - oh joy, oh rapture. Anyway, close to the pike we know it's going to be more, so I open the process at .4. .4 is the going rate for cbj it seems.. Ok, .5 for bbbj established. Settled on .6 for bbbj with cim & .8 for 1/2 & 1/2 for future reference. Yeah I know that's too much, but hold on a sec:

Young, well educated, decent conversationalist - actually hung out & talked a bit. NO damn drugs. No screwing with my radio. Clean & smelled decent. Long, slow bbbj - (Probably the best one in 6 months at least), no complaining about hurrying up after 5 mins, no hurting jaw, etc.. Hell, she even slowed me down at one point. Awesome cim with no drops, and even cleaned me up with a handi-wipe out of a pack she carried in her purse.

You know, for that - I don't have a problem with .6 one damn bit. Hell, I even got digits because that was just a great time.

Be safe & happy mongering.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-07-06, 08:52
I was out and about Lee rd this am noting 3 wsw 1 bsw. New faces to me but none worth much on the scale. On Edgewater heading to Lee rd saw a regular wsw. Light red hair almost spinner small looks good from a distance but has mileage on her face. Spotted her lots in the past and am sure someone will know her. I usually can not partake this area.
Hey Hairball,
That's Michelle, street moniker "Mouse". Picked her up Sunday morn for some pipe cleaning. She's god mad skills and even swallows. A jack and two linc's for the usual no spit no drip. Snapped a couple pics during the deed. Here they are:

PHFJ Out!

Satch Boogie
08-07-06, 23:36
Who in the hell do this chicks think they are.

Went out Mongering Saturday night. OBT near the Florida Mall was average. Some hot looking BSW's that were scooped up before I got a chance. Others wanted 6 jacksons. Pimps galore.... Especially around the hotel at OBT and Landstreet.

What caught my eyes was a very young and hot latina. Probably Puerto Rican. Her and a friend walked for 3 hours up and down the trail. A few minutes after I saw them I pulled next to them and the short not so pretty one came over to my car and reached in and grabed my balls and says are you a cop. I said well since you just grabbed my balls and I didn't arrest you what do you think. Hell no I am not a cop. She quoted $120. I said no thanks I am interested in your friend. Her friend comes over and says you want a date. I said yes. She says are you a cop. I said no. Then this chick walks away. I tried again and this chick wouldn't give me the time of day. Who does she think she is? I didn't see these girls get picked up all night. They just walked up and down OBT. Way too young to be cops though.

Anyways I cruise for a while and the hot BSWs I saw earlier never show back up. So I and try one more time to pick this chick up. I ask her if she needs a ride. Dumb ***** says quit cruising around for me.. Excuse me. You are not the only girl out here. You aren't the only reason I am cruising here.

By this time it's like 5:00 in the morning and I am pissed and ready to go home. I head north on the trail and I see 4 BSW's hanging out on OBT just north of Gore but I continue on. After I drive about a mile past the East West, I decide to turn around and get a closer look at those BSW's I just passed. I see one BSW I have got a BJ from before but I am not in the mood for her even though when I drive by she starts yelling as loud as she can "hey I know you, come back." I didn't get a very good look at the others.

So I go around the block to head for home again and I see someone has picked that loud mouth BSW up so I decide to go around the block and see what the other 3 look like. So around the block I go and I ride up to get a closer look and I hit pay dirt. There stood one of my old time regulars whom I hadn't seen on OBT in over a year. She goes by the name of Harmony. Is black, very pretty, has curly hair, wears glasses, has a slim body,big tts and a big ass. This girl has always treated me right. She is as safe as any girl I have ever seen. We ended up going to her house. She had to check to make sure her sister was in bed. Don't know where the rest of the family was but we did our thing on the living room sofa. You may think I am crazy for going to her house but I have never felt threated or unsafe while in this girls company.

So pretty much I wasted most of my night down by the Mall looking for high priced stuck up Ho's when I could have picked up a girl just as hot as the Mall girls and much less expensive in 5 minutes.

Guys we can't let these Mall ho's keep raising the prices. Stop paying $120. Alot of them are rip offs and thieves. Look for Harmony up on the north end. Always a good time with her.

SB

Comcast1
08-08-06, 00:02
Satch Boogie,

Those girls on that end really think there shit dont stink like they are the only girls in the world cause they stay trying to jack the price up for some reason they need to be to go through a serious dry spell if you know what I mean.

Orlando J
08-08-06, 09:19
Girls keep on raising prices if we do not buy they will sell cheaper.

Florida mall girls work as escorts and they target visitors.

[QUOTE=Satch Boogie]Who in the hell do this chicks think they are.

VerySlowly
08-08-06, 10:05
Satch Boogie,

Those girls on that end really think there shit dont stink like they are the only girls in the world cause they stay trying to jack the price up for some reason they need to be to go through a serious dry spell if you know what I mean.

I was on OBT for buisness reasons and I always cruise when I'm there.
I was down below the mall and I spot a fox and she gives me the eye and I turn around at the Waffle house and she crosses the street,this real pretty blond was wearing a pink top and short shorts and white sneakers and as I passed her again I checked out her face and it had an attitude on it and it was hot out and I was tired and I thought...WHEN THE WEATHERS HOT AND STICKY THAT"S NO TIME FOR DIPPING DICKY, WHEN THE FROST IS ON THE PUMPKIN THAT"S THE TIME FOR DICKY DUNKIN'......that said I' going over to my little college sweety this morning and contribute to her college fund and get a fantabulous BBBJCIMWS ,she loves to give and I love to receive.....VS

Newguy72
08-08-06, 12:33
"that said I' going over to my little college sweety this morning and contribute to her college fund and get a fantabulous BBBJCIMWS ,she loves to give and I love to receive.....VS"

I wonder if we know the same little college girl? Did you find her on craigslist and does she live in a condo with a friend in winter springs? Used to be in an apt in sanford?

I doubt it's the same girl, but if so, what a find!

If it's not the same girl, too bad for you, as her roommate now does this with her and they have offered both together for a very reasonable price. May take them up on it soon.

Either way, there's just something about those college girls :)