PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Orlando J
08-08-06, 16:19
I found few in cl on casual encounters few girls we had good times one chinese, another a bit fat, another a bit ugly I had good times with all but they did not click for a regular thing I should still have their details but mostly it's been a while and my regular was enough, now my regular is gone I needed to change anyway so am on the hunt has anyone seen Erica she's Sheila's friend.

"that said I' going over to my little college sweety this morning and contribute to her college fund and get a fantabulous BBBJCIMWS ,she loves to give and I love to receive.....VS"

I wonder if we know the same little college girl? Did you find her on craigslist and does she live in a condo with a friend in winter springs? Used to be in an apt in sanford?

I doubt it's the same girl, but if so, what a find!

If it's not the same girl, too bad for you, as her roommate now does this with her and they have offered both together for a very reasonable price. May take them up on it soon.

Either way, there's just something about those college girls :)

Prophotog
08-08-06, 20:10
Hey Hairball,
That's Michelle, street moniker "Mouse". Picked her up Sunday morn for some pipe cleaning. She's god mad skills and even swallows. A jack and two linc's for the usual no spit no drip. Snapped a couple pics during the deed. Here they are:

PHFJ Out!That's DEFINATELY not the Michelle I met on Lee. Sucks, I tried to call her cel the other day and it wasn't working. Hope to see her again, as she had a great body other than some small titties.

Prophotog
08-10-06, 20:12
Damnit! Saw the spinner today on the way home from work on Lee walking the opposite direction, by the time I had a chance to turn around, she was gone. Made a few passes, but no luck. Saw a ton of leo so maybe it was good that I missed the opportunity.

Gronimo25
08-11-06, 16:38
I also saw one guy in a red pickup get nailed for soliciting this morning. I watched the whole thing (mainly because I was thinking about talking to her too). 5'10", 110lbs, light-skinned BSW, fairly flat ass & small rack; kinda like a light weightlifter chick build. Guy talks to her a while out the driver's side window, next thing you know it's lights & sirens. If that was one of us nailed for negotiating with a chick outside of your car, you need slapped.That sounds like either Sherry or Sheryl (I am God awful at remembering names) Havent seen her since her place was torn down a month or two ago. (POS barely standing building that used to be on edgewater.), Not LE, so curious to hear how that one panned out.

Also be aware of guy on bike usually travels on Lee from I4 to the 7-11. Name is Ray, long hair and mustache. Have heard about him from a few girls. Reputation as a bit of a douche bag/pimp, and apparently he's robbed a few mongers. Once again, info I received second-hand, so it's reliability is not confirmed. However, passing along these little nuggets for anyone that may find them useful.

Gronimo25
08-11-06, 16:46
That's DEFINATELY not the Michelle I met on Lee. Sucks, I tried to call her cel the other day and it wasn't working. Hope to see her again, as she had a great body other than some small titties.AHHHH! The Michelle I met also was not the one pictured. I may have accidentally run into Prophotog's/Fej's girl. If so, reviews accurate.

VerySlowly
08-12-06, 09:28
Grabbed an older WSW near the resort,dark hair ,nice body,47yo., named Domina she's Greek her father changed the "O" in domino's sugar to an "A" for her name.
Amazing BBBJTCWS, her tongue was like a piece of velvet stroking my pleasure shaft, she wanted nothing up front ,took her to my favorite musical motel and she played the flute for at least 30 symphonic minutes ,pure unadulterated pleasure, gave her 2 jacks and it was 10x better than any $300 tang I've ever had. If every girl on the trail was half this good,I'd sell my house and move there---VS

VerySlowly
08-12-06, 19:36
Hooked up with Annette......Hmmmmm Hooked up thats kind of poetic considering the circumstances. Went to her room @ the resort and she blew a mean flute of the skin variety, while not quite the virtuoso Domina is she could play flute in my symphony anytime, I would assign her first flute in the section as opposed to second or third flute,many of the younger players wouldn't be in the group at all and many of them don't deserve to be hired at all.
Annette 41yo. nice ta tas ,chunky in the middle,good personality and attitude, I'd hire her again......VS

Hairball
08-13-06, 17:00
Sunday am on Lee rd I saw 4 wsw. 2 in the picture and others a few minutes later. Nothing worth drooling over but would have all done in a pinch. I prefer the day walkers because you can see the uglyies before they get in. Lots look good from a distance and they all look good in the dark. Did not pick up any but got the look of conformation.

Ez 180
08-13-06, 22:20
I'll be in town this week with a convention out near Disney. Can anybody tell me of action out that way?
TIA

Captain94
08-14-06, 00:07
Cruised OBT and picked up a latina SW, about a 4, a bit heavy- but I was feeling squirley. Hard to tell who was what with so many folks out and about in the hot soon. $.2 for mish, quick. Or so I dreamed. Stay safe and watch out for LEO, potent and very stingy in Jam-lando.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-14-06, 05:37
Sunday am on Lee rd I saw 4 wsw. 2 in the picture and others a few minutes later. Nothing worth drooling over but would have all done in a pinch. I prefer the day walkers because you can see the uglyies before they get in. Lots look good from a distance and they all look good in the dark. Did not pick up any but got the look of conformation.
Hey Hairball,
This I know for a fact: Ths one in the blue jeans is Michelle, AKA "Mouse" If you look at her left hand she's wearing some kind of glove or something covering her wrist. Was told by Angie yesterday that someone had picked her up during the past week and cut her up real bad and put her in the hospital. Angie told me that they cut her face, throat and arms and she had to go to the hospital and get stiched up. I hope what happened hasn't spooked her too much because she give really good pipe cleanings.
PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
08-14-06, 05:57
Sat afternoon around 12:30 picked up this WSW over on the trail in the Rosemont area by the KFC. Blond hair, 5'5" and about 110lbs, maybe 22 to 30 yrs old. Told me her name was Holly, funny thing because she had a different name the last 3 times I scooped her up. This one's wacked out paranoid about the cops and has me driving all over the area for about an hour before we park in some neighborhood where there's no traffic at all. She was starting to piss me off and I nearly made her get out and walk. Finally got down to business and at first didn't want to catch so I told her give me back my gift or do it. Gave a good bare pipe cleaning to CIM with spit so my gift of a Jackson and 2 Lincolns was followed with 2 more Lincs. She had me drop her in some apt hood just off the trail and gave me her cell #, but I bet it don't work much cuz this one's a definite crack hoe. Found her picture off Orlando police site. Look for my attachment in the general reports section.

Sunday around 2 in the pouring rain picked up Angie on Lee up by the In Town Suites. WSW, Blond, 5'5" and 120lbs soaking wet with really big unnatural double D's. Told me she was 34 and has a 19 yr old kid. We found a spot and neg for a couple Jacksons for a bare pipe cleaninig to CIM, but when I popped she dropped all over my seat and that f'n pissed me off so I made her get out and walk back to Lee. She was the one that told me about Mouse. Sure hope Mouse stays around because she's the best pipe cleaner out there.

PHFJ Out!

Maggot
08-17-06, 21:54
Tuesday 8/15: Nothing at all on Lee & surrounding; 8:30p & 10:30p. Checked the trail & there was nothing going on; even the mall was dead. Found a couple girls I'd never seen before & they looked really out of place for the corners they were on. Rode through some of the back streets around there - Sure enough, cruisers on the side of the road with their lights off. Not even the running lights on. Decided to call it a night.

Wednesday: Same time frame, nothing going on. The trail picked up around 10pm though. Found one girl, Brandy. And yeah, that's her name - she's got it tattooed on her calf as well. Anyway, cool kid. 24, 5'10", 110lbs, blonde. I looked for quite a while before picking her up - I was worried she wasn't even 18. Probably an 8 sliding into a 7 because her face is starting to sink in a little from the drugs. Great performance & is honest. My wallet had fallen out of my pants & fallen under her. I didn't even know it & it was dark. She could have bagged it easily but she gave it back without even a thought of keeping it. Even when I dropped her off, she gave her change to a homeless guy. I got really really damn lucky. So if you meet up with her, treat her right. Someone that can be around that kind of life 24/7 & still be a fundamentally good person - That's cool shit.

Peace.

Dkalhide
08-19-06, 11:47
Has anyone had the pleasure of Beatriz Molina?

http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/ProstitutionArrests/tabid/239/Default.aspx

Deepsearch
08-20-06, 06:45
Does anyone know of a really flexible girl? One who could put her legs behind her head and other acrobatic things? If you do let me know, I am currently looking for one.

Maggot
08-20-06, 09:19
Friday 8/18: LE received 'complaints' about OBT & were stopping every girl in unmarked trucks & telling them to go home or get locked up. It was pretty effective, there wasn't jack going on even Saturday afternoon. Saw a new talent from Memphis - Young BSW by the mall named Secret, 21, maybe a 6-7. Wanted .4 for cbj, negotiated a while & wound up at .4 for bbbj but no cim. Ended up dropping her off & calling it a day.

Gronimo25
08-21-06, 00:40
Has anyone had the pleasure of Beatriz Molina?I may be wrong, but that looks a lot like Sapphire/Passion that advertises on eros and CL. Upseller. Recommend you keep shopping.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-21-06, 10:11
Went out hunting around 11:30 AM on Sunday and found Angie walking past Bubbalou's so I pulled over and gave her a lift towardes the other side of I-4. She tells me that she heard Michelle, aka Mouse was back in the hospital because she was pulling the stitches out of her face. Still drove down past Mickey D's and back and didn't see her so I took her to her room for some FS. Gave a good, but hurried BBBJ then slipped on a cover for some doggie action. Slammed that ass for about 20 min then pulled off the cover and finished the job with a little BBBj and HJ to completion. She doesn't like the taste of the condom and doesn't like to catch the splooge. Still a fine catch and worth the .7 for her efforts. She does look very nice in her birthday outfit. I'm attaching a couple pics of her I caught on Lee. See my post on 8/7 for pics of "Mouse"
PHFJ Out!

ps no panties under the skirt!

Keepsitup
08-21-06, 18:40
Has anyone had the pleasure of Beatriz Molina?

No, but Jade Harris is worthwhile. Just find her ad on CL and negotiate down.

Satch Boogie
08-22-06, 10:43
No, but Jade Harris is worthwhile. Just find her ad on CL and negotiate down.

LOL!! Yea I had a Great experience with Jade 3 or 4 months ago. Picked her up near the mall. She was a keeper. Haven't seen her out since or on CL.

SB

VerySlowly
08-23-06, 23:47
I have had to wend my way to Delightful Deland a few times lately and while the famous portugese city of which a street is named produced nothing but super skanks I found some delights elseware.
As you drive thru a famous city named after a citrus fruit if you drive around a street named after an azure spring you will find some lovely ladies of the c**k s**king Variety who will do a very fine job for a jackson or so, depends on the age of course but 30 clams will get any of them. Reminds me of the old days on the trail, a cautionary note use care as the local constabulary really has nothing better to do. Basically low crime area so they are bored,so just keep your eyes open as you should always do......VS

Vic Flik
08-24-06, 08:50
I have had to wend my way to Delightful Deland a few times lately and while the famous portugese city of which a street is named produced nothing but super skanks I found some delights elseware.

As you drive thru a famous city named after a citrus fruit if you drive around a street named after an azure spring you will find some lovely ladies of the c**k s**king Variety who will do a very fine job for a jackson or so, depends on the age of course but 30 clams will get any of them. Reminds me of the old days on the trail, a cautionary note use care as the local constabulary really has nothing better to do. Basically low crime area so they are bored,so just keep your eyes open as you should always do......VSExcellent report new to area ( from southern NJ) not yet familiar with most of the areas but I know this one. What time of day will make this sojourn a produtive one.

Thanks for your info

VK

Trail Rider 1
08-24-06, 20:35
Hey All
Out on the Trail on Tuesday Night about 1am. Trail was looking slow from The Turnpike up to 50 and back. A little action around Oak Ridge but as I swooped around and came back out on trail , LE was doing their best gestopo techniques and reading a nice looking HSW the act. I figured oh well head home. I drove down past turnpike and came across a blonde WSW in heels and another dark haired WSW. Decided dark tonight and swooped in. We talked a little and she wanted to go to her room. After much debate agreed . Did the room sweep,bathroom and all then double locked the door myself. Now she had an all right technique for a BJ but once again these south trail ladies prove why I am now looking for a steady girl instead. Paid double jacksons for that and topless. I reached for her breasts and was told that was 10 extra. If i take to long to finish by her standards that is an extra jackson. I took about 10 minutes. She wanted more but I refused. Left and made sure the lot was clear. Walked to the car with my mace in hand and drove home.
Look out for the Dark haired girl she is about 5'7 a little on the heavy side,big knot on her head with a bandade over it. I noticed when I left the blonde in heels was talking to a large black guy standing on the side of a building. If she was not satnding there talking you would not see him so be careful.
I am seriously thinking of giving up this trade until I get to move out of this shit ass town again. Hopefully soon.
Trail Rider 1
PS: Hey LE, I see the big crack down on DUI's is coming soon. While that does have some need. How about solving some of the High crime numbers in Orlando like murder,robbery,shootings. Areas like MetroWest are no longer safe but yet people are asked to pay 450,000 for a 2bedroom house. High crime, high house prices and a foreign language takeover in this town are enough for me. After 17 years here the new comers can have this shit town now.

Sorry for the vent but it was well needed.......
TR1

Maggot
08-27-06, 13:52
Hey All
Paid double jacksons for that and topless. I reached for her breasts and was told that was 10 extra. If i take to long to finish by her standards that is an extra jackson. I took about 10 minutes. She wanted more but I refused. Left and made sure the lot was clear. Walked to the car with my mace in hand and drove home.

Sounds like nearly every girl out of the Executive, sans one - Erica. I stay way the hell away from that place, even if they look decent. Not worth the drama.

VerySlowly
08-28-06, 13:00
Some of you have inquired through PM how I find various little nests of providers so have come up with an equasion from my many years of intense mathematical study.

Black+poverty+trailerpark+drugdealers+ CRACK=prostitution

Or......I-drive+extended stay hotels+craigslist+out of town and intown pimps A.K.A. drugdealers=prostitution.

Some of you worry about posting because of LE, trust me LE knows more about the trail than you'll ever know, given the manpower they could ice the trail in 2 weeks but the smart cops know that they will just move it somewhere else that they can never end anything (they haven't in 2000 yrs.) so they attempt to control it and keep it down to a dull roar.

Daytona has a new police chief from Maine and he is appalled at the prostitution on Ridgewood and is determined to clean it up. "we arrest them and the courts just keep letting them go, we have to work to increase the penalties"
What he didn't say is this: The girl is arrested.
The girl is addicted.
The girl is not treated.
The girl is released.
The girl is released with no identification.
The girl is released with no place to stay.
The girl is released with no money.
The girl is released with the clothes on her
back..nothing else.
If the definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour over and over and expecting a different result then.........Chief your system and you are as crazy as a S**t house rat.------VS

Carlosa
08-28-06, 22:40
I have been using this guide for a long time, before LE was using it. It was an interesting night tonight. I found out that the police are using prostitutes for there stings. They are allowing them to get off some of there charges if they wear a wire as an informent. I picked up a nice looking WSW just south of amelia ave on OBT. And we did the you cop me cop shit, but there was a truck following us. She then said so i have your permision to tuch you there.A white Chevy Silverado as soon as I said to her he is following us he hanged up the phone and five cars started swaping following us. left her at a house doubled back and saw her get in a truck laughing. Last time i go to orlando for a long time.

Satch Boogie
08-29-06, 13:25
Some of you have inquired through PM how I find various little nests of providers so have come up with an equasion from my many years of intense mathematical study.

Black+poverty+trailerpark+drugdealers+ CRACK=prostitution

Or......I-drive+extended stay hotels+craigslist+out of town and intown pimps A.K.A. drugdealers=prostitution.

Some of you worry about posting because of LE, trust me LE knows more about the trail than you'll ever know, given the manpower they could ice the trail in 2 weeks but the smart cops know that they will just move it somewhere else that they can never end anything (they haven't in 2000 yrs.) so they attempt to control it and keep it down to a dull roar.

Daytona has a new police chief from Maine and he is appalled at the prostitution on Ridgewood and is determined to clean it up. "we arrest them and the courts just keep letting them go, we have to work to increase the penalties"
What he didn't say is this: The girl is arrested.
The girl is addicted.
The girl is not treated.
The girl is released.
The girl is released with no identification.
The girl is released with no place to stay.
The girl is released with no money.
The girl is released with the clothes on her
back..nothing else.
If the definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour over and over and expecting a different result then.........Chief your system and you are as crazy as a S**t house rat.------VS

Hairball posted a few days ago about an area he has recently seen some action. For good reason he didn't mention the location but gave us a clue..
Using your equation we may be able to come up with the answer..

Using this equation: (Black+poverty+trailerpark+drugdealers+ CRACK=prostitution)
and adding another variable (Hairball's underreported area Post) we come up with the following equation:
E-50 on way to Beach (HB post)+poverty+trailerpark+Crack=???

Well the answer is obvious(I think)..That city know for it's Junkyards?????

SB

PokeHerFaceJon
08-29-06, 13:47
My fellow mongers,
Went out hunting Both Saturday and Sunday morning around 11 and found suck-cess both days about the same time, 11:30. New WSW working the area named Cheryl. Older, prune faced, skinny, 115lbs, 5'5", curly dirty blond hair. Caught her on Sat at Lee and Edgewater and on Sunday up by the Mickey D's. Good skills at cleaning the pipes and not rushed at it either. Jack and a Linc both times with CIM and spit.

Did a little recon on the trail on Saturday and saw several WSW's in different areas. Saw Angie out working Lee on Sunday. Adding some pics I snapped.

Be safe out there my bros.!

PHFJ Out!

VerySlowly
08-30-06, 13:26
Very good SATCH BOOGIE you have done the math, congratulations.

Now, I want all you bad little boys out there to do the math homework and tell teacher on the board what you found.

P.S. Children, this formula works when you are on vacation or are traveling, just look for Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard anywhere you go and your halfway to a sucessful trip.

P.P.S. Sanford does not have a MLK Blvd. because the politicians found a way around it by putting up a monument on Airport Blvd. after a Black politico wanted to rename Airport Blvd.

The landowners flat did not want the drop in property values, and of course didn't want the mongers and the drug buyers to have a place to look(LOL)......VS

Snake12
08-30-06, 16:42
What the hell is syntax that you changed. Did you mean "sin tax"? Didn't know they were taxing it already. Is the rate of tax for BJ the same as for FS? And if they tax you, how do you change the tax?

Keep up the good work!!!

Hairball
08-30-06, 19:26
I would like to add to the find a ho perameters set forth by Very Slowly. 1. Is there a rail road track near by? 2. Trailer parks are number one but any run down cheap living apartment may hold a few. 3. There was a discussion on the Brevard board a while back about Burger King, and many pick-ups at the SOBT Micky D's here so we need fast cheap eats also. 4. Behind Martin Luther King street in popularity probably goes to Main st. 5. And is there a police sub station in the vacinity? In Cocoa the Board Room was right across the street in front with Peachtree/Clear Lake in the back. Also Sobt has a sub station close to Grand a favorite LEO sting spot.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-30-06, 20:48
Dudes,
It's so obvious, Anywhere there are crack dealers there are hoes!!!!

PHJFJ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, I'm really not predujisted, by why do all them N....ers think us white honkeys can't see this?

Gavin
08-30-06, 21:42
Dudes,
It's so obvious, Anywhere there are crack dealers there are hoes!!!!

PHJFJ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said this better.. Look for heavy drug areas, very easy to spot. And like VS said, half you search is complete.

Member #4031
08-31-06, 03:52
Not only where to go is important, but your safety is most important. Having a way out. So as not to be stuck in any f*** up situations, with them or Leo.

I started mongering on the famous trail way back and still do when I go on vacation as that I moved out many years ago, I have wide varity where I am now but when I am in town I hit the trail til I can put a notch in it.

Heard the city is as bad as ever, to bad thats why I am stressing your safety.

There are a lot of safety tips from alot of good people, that know there s*** in the archives check it out and don't just dive in.

PS: Trying to bring up my creds I have been a member for a long time and have always frequent the trail at least once a year and even though I don't live there any more, I do my only hunting on those grounds. Thanks to all.

Will submit next report when I visit next.

Hairball
09-02-06, 16:01
On my way home from the coast yesterday I spotted a thin wsw just west of 408 on E-50. She appeard to be coming from that little cluster of cheap rentals there. Have seen others here before but are very rare instances. I was spent from earlyer fun so did not stop.

Trail Rider 1
09-04-06, 17:59
Hey All
I really try not to vent,but as of last night I have had it.The Trail last night was very busy from 2am til 330. There were a very good selection of SW from I-4 down to the Mall area. My complaint comes from the no less then 15 different mongers I seen that swooped in to pick up the girls with no concern. I was cut off on 3 different occassions by mongers. Two other times while I was trying to pick up had mongers fly around to where I was and sit right behind me. These new mongers read this page ,get info where to look but have no respect for the board. They never report or give new advice. This town has lost class in every aspect from Mongering to just everyday attitudes. I am giving up mongering in this shit town and will be moving in the next few months. The new assholes moving into Orlando can keep this shit ass town. Rude people,cops that care more about DUI checkpoints and arresting SW instead of getting a handle on the big increase in murder ,shootings,and car thiefs.

Good Bye Orlando
Trail Rider 1

Bx Loco Gringo
09-05-06, 06:14
Bronx Monger coming down for convention tomorrow , and wanted to see if anyone can point me in the right direction !! Want to be safe and have no problems . So if you know any that you don't need a mortage for that will drop by the hotle that would be cool

thanks
Bx Loco

Member #1381
09-06-06, 18:45
I'm back in town for a few days and did my OBT/Lee tour (these are the only areas I'm more familiar with).... quite a bit of sw activity up and down OBT from 10pm to around 1am when I called it quits. I attempted a few pick ups near the mall but got scooped by guys quicker and more risky than me. I passed on a few due to looks or not the right size. But as the night grew longer the stings were all over the place!!! Quite obvious in certain spots. Soooo, I was much more cautious and attentive on what was going on around me. OC Sherriff (patrols and undercover) were everywhere and pulling vehicles over all night.

I did pick up a tall bsw near the Mall - her name was Tiffany; young, tall, dark and attitude. Nice legs and booty; but even nicer shaved kitty that I got to view to my LEO inspection but her $$ was more than I was willing to give up for a sw - reasonable to most but not for me... Sometimes they have to be reminded that they are on the street and not on the web... And even then, they will only command a certain price for the services rendered and attitude in which they deliver those services.

After driving around for about 3 minutes and going thru her never ending LE check (which she had already given me her $$), I decided to dump her.... she was indeed an nice piece of eye candy.... But sometimes, you just gotta let them go.

So.... I ended the night without a lay.... 2 more nights to go!!! Wish me luck.

Happy hunting and play safe...

Member #1381
09-07-06, 01:12
Did my rounds on OBT and was about to call it an early nite - nice dinner at a mall area restaurant and head to the hotel around 10pm. Until I decided to head down OBT toward the car dealerships and 528. Then I saw her - a drop dead tall black and gorgeous young lady (not a skank) headed the opposite direction toward the mall. This was far out of my reach for a sw (but I've had a quite a few escorts of her caliber).. Normally, they look at me and keep going because many of the better looking girls either think black hobbyists are cheap or pimps.

But I was determined to give this one a shot; so I did my routine turn around and took a second look - absolutely what I wanted, so in for the kill along with a few other prowlers. My first attempt failed but I parked in one of the lots next to the sidewalk and she met me there - she actually chose me over 2 other suitors, damn!!!

Wow!!! what a looker.... Her name was Cola. 21 y/o , nice pecan tan complexion , 5'8, long beautiful black hair down her back, tight perky 34c-25-35. Nice perky natural brests and bootilicious figure. She was a slighly darker double for the dearly departed Allyah. And you know how beautiful she was. We did the legal checks to get us both comfortable and then headed to her nearby hotel. But it was occupied by her partner. So we went to Wal-Mart for some "supplies" until the room was available. Wathing this little hottie walk in and out of the store was like ....... damn she's fine......

Back to the room and she excused herself to freshen up. Out she came and off with all the clothing. Some caressing and nibbling to get her going. Sucked on the perky breasts while reaching behind and messaging that grippable azz drove got her excited. She grabbed a jacket, slid it on and began a hellacious CBJ (preferred bbbj - but she did a nice job). Actually knows what she is doing for a young girl.

I stopped her and had her lay on her stomach while I applied some pleasure to her.... begain kissing, nibbling and licking her from neck to booty until she stopped me at the kitty - "not this time"... A little dissapointed, but she was tasteful in how she handled it, so on with the session. She had me get on my back and applied some more CBJ to get me up again - then turned around for some doggie action and what a nice backside. Nice warm up for us both until I flipped on my back for a nice CG ride with a great view of her top side. She was really getting into it and had a pretty nice O. But I was not done yet... I could tell she wanted me to finish soon but she did not say it. But, still, I was not finished and not to be rushed. She continued to ride the pole in her delight and mine. Then flipped her back to doggie to finish strong.

It was more pricey at $100. But for a nice time with a girl that looked this good and with a great attitude and easy to talk to as she was - worth it for me. She does have a lower price option for the economic shopper.... Also, note that I did get her to confirm that she and her friends have a "manager" that is not in the area but does check on them via phone.

Damn, damn, damn this little girl was FINE!!! And worth the visit. And her roomate is just as fine - black/asian. Did not get her name but did let Cola know that I will be calling her friend before I leave town.

Sorry I do not have any pictures for this dream date - I left my camera at home, gosh darn it!!! But she is a local and it is highly likely that she can be a regular for me as I return to Orlando.

Anyway, happy hobbying and play safe....

Carlosa
09-07-06, 22:06
At the mall there was a attractive WSW blond culy hair with a man fllowing her. big purse with both hands on it.

Member #1381
09-08-06, 09:17
I had to cut my trip short and return home last night - I was really looking forward to a repeat visit with Cola to see if it could have gotten hotter but had to leave.

But... before I left, I did get to do an early morning stroll up and down OBT (around 6am) which I had never done on any of my prior visits and was surprised to see the talent that was out and about. Low and behold, there was my girl Cola. I saw her and she saw me - she asked me to get in but I told her I would call her later (not yet knowing that I would have to leave early to go home). And she kept on stepping and talking on the phone. Up the behind her were a few of her partners (all fine) and I easily spotted her Black/Asian roommate she spoke about. Mmm, tasty looking and I wanted to have some before my morning meetings. So I circled and had another look and called Coco to set me up. Met her friend Kiwi at a discreet spot. Nice to not have to go thru all the LE BS this time...

Nice chat on the way to their room. Got there and I'll tell you, it was HOE city a the motel they were staying - black, white, mixed... you name it, you want it, there're staying there.

Anyway got to the room and damn..... there she was was my luscious piece of azz from last nite (Cola) riding the shit out of this guy!!! And what a fucking ride she was giving him... Somehow she made it back to the room before we did and what a sight she was. Kiwi and I went to the bathroom until they finished. She asked if I wanted to do it in the bathroom but I declined. I wanted the bedroom experience and she was cool with that.

I can tell that these are some high volume girls (required by their management I suppose), but a liitle talk and personal interest in them can get them to relax a little and be a little more personal with you than they would your typical bust-a-nutt-and-go John. At least that was the impression I got from Cola. Kiwi was also a 22 y/o little hottie. 5'3, light-skinned (resembled singer Brandy) 32a-22-32; cute face and nice firm little spinner body. Pleasant attitude and easy to talk to. But deep down in it for the money. Not a lot of affection was offered (no DATY, No Kissing), covered bj with flavored condom; she has skillz but I could tell she was holding back. Changed condoms and got on top and worked me CG for a few minutes. Then flipped around and showed me her backside to drill. Nice tight fit. Greek available but too costly for me. So I walked the dog for a few minutes to work up a sweat for both. Drilled it deep until I finally exploded in her. Cleaned up and dropped her off at a nearby C-Store to get a phone card. Nice girl but there are more out there that will do a lot more for a lot less. So, If you want the cutie, spinner-type that will give you what you need and not much more, then hit her up. Cola, on the other hand appeared to be more personal and seems willing to give you more of what you WANT, as she gets to know you.... Just my $0.02. Not to mention how f#ck$%g hott she was. Will defintely look her up when I get back in 2 weeks...

So that's my report for Orlando this time around.... Again, sorry for not having pictures, but they are out there and I've provided enough details for you to spot them.

Happy hunting and play safe.... Until next time.

Craps7
09-08-06, 10:26
ATL monger in town Wednesday & Thurs and used the info from the forum, thanks to all the guys.

Ususally did my cruise from about 5:30 to 8:30 PM both nights and enjoyed the sights. From the Mickey D near the FL mall on up to just north of 4 was as the other reporter said it was hopping.

I didn't partake this trip, just trying to get a feel for the turf. LEO was everywhere. One minute I'd be driving with a clear rear view and the next there would be lights and somebody pulled over. During the rain Wednesday I was 2 cars behind an accident that ocurred in front on the mall. Before the the light turned and I could go leo pulls up.

There were several very nice looking girls popping up between the mall and the KMart. One blonde in a denim skirt and flip flops yesterday had my highest interest. I was nervous she was TGTBT. Kept an eye on her for a few and she got scooped. A few white and black girls spent a lot of time on the sidewalk looking almost too good and not giving the look or waving but I think they were available.

Further up just before I4 would see a couple of ok lookers who would disappear as fast as they would appear. As I would cirlcle side roads to get a closer look I would find others paralel on Nashville or woods, but inevitably LEO was back there too.

North of 4 was definatly a rougher more obvious crowd with the crack ho stare.

That's my report for now. I will be back in a couple weeks for additional recon and close a deal or too.

I saw an escort named Jody about 5 years ago who took me to an hourly motel on OBT. I didn't see it but was wondering if someone could point out for future use.

Thanks. Pass the dice. New shooter coming out...

Member #1381
09-08-06, 13:01
tend to travel to some of the same cities... And mongering at the same time on OBT (rain/accident/wsw with flip flops near the mall)...

The black girls he was referring to were legit. This was Cola and her clan. Cola would have been the taller very nice looking bsw with long black hair with short/short denim skirt...

I was also in disbelief as to whether they were real street girls or props for LEO. Lucky me.... I got 2 of them before I left. And look forward to my trip back in 2 weeks.

Most times girls like them are too good to be true..... but occassionally the hobby gods smile on you and bring you luck.... Mine was Wednesday nite.

Happy hobbying and play safe...

Satch Boogie
09-08-06, 14:31
tend to travel to some of the same cities... And mongering at the same time on OBT (rain/accident/wsw with flip flops near the mall)...

The black girls he was referring to were legit. This was Cola and her clan. Cola would have been the taller very nice looking bsw with long black hair with short/short denim skirt...

I was also in disbelief as to whether they were real street girls or props for LEO. Lucky me.... I got 2 of them before I left. And look forward to my trip back in 2 weeks.

Most times girls like them are too good to be true..... but occassionally the hobby gods smile on you and bring you luck.... Mine was Wednesday nite.

Happy hobbying and play safe...

Thanks for the reports. I may have to go looking for Cola and Kiwi this weekend if I get out. Any other info you may have and want to share, PM me...I think I know what Ho-tel you were talking about.

I was down on the Trail last Thursday night (8-31) and there was no action at all. Lots of Police but no girls. Probably because of Labor Day weekend.
Again thanks for the info.

SB

PokeHerFaceJon
09-08-06, 15:25
My Fellow mongers,

Last Sunday around noontime did some hunting on the trail and scooped this young WSW named Sabrina behind the fish joint north of the E-W. Say around 5'3", 115lbs, short blonde hair. Kind of cute. Told me she was from New Orleans and living on the street. Gave a real good pipe cleaning for a jack and a Ham. The usual bbbjtcim and spit. Hope to catch up with her again this weekend.
Pics atched, sorry about the quality.
PHFJ Out!

Satch Boogie
09-10-06, 19:41
Man was the Trail Dead last night. I got down there around 2:30am and cruised up and down the Trail for an hour and a half. All I saw was 2 BSW's and 1 ugly WSW. I even only saw 1 Crack hoe up by the East-West. Usually there are lots of those around.

What I did see was a cop car parked in the parking lot of the 7-11 and the Convience Store across the street at OBT and Landstreet. Found that interesting. They were there the entire time I was down there. I guess the OCSD has enough resources to have cops parked in convience store parking lots all night. Totally insanse for us taxpayers to be paying for this shit...

SB

Dj Lucy
09-12-06, 00:16
Well thats funny cuz thats what was going on, just a little bit of nothing with 2 yes 2 OCD's parked in both gas stations ALL night, WTF?? welll saw 2 bsw and 2 wsw passed on all till i was a wsw dressed in all black blonde hair but got questioned by 5-0 then they let her go didnt see her again, i havent posted in god who knows when, but been work my tail off so just had to crusie out that night 2 what im missing, maybe some pics next time, be safe.

Carlosa
09-12-06, 21:41
I have gone down obt and lee road mon and tues brtween 5 - 7pm and both times they were dead. Ihave seen a blond on lee road thst loks ok but is she a sting?

PokeHerFaceJon
09-13-06, 08:29
I have gone down obt and lee road mon and tues brtween 5 - 7pm and both times they were dead. Ihave seen a blond on lee road thst loks ok but is she a sting?
The blond on Lee goes by Angie, not a sting. See my previous posts for pic. Has a room a couple miles down the road. FS can be had for .70.
PHFJ Out!

Pussy Hunter
09-14-06, 09:11
Hey Mongers,

I travelled down the OBT from I-4 to the turnpike and things were pretty quiet at 6am. I past Sand Lake road and just before the light before the turnpike entrance, I saw this little BSW in a short mini-skirt and she looked pretty good.

It restored my faith in all the reports I have read about the infamous OBT!

I had to head down to S. Florida or I may have given her a shot! LOL

Keep those reports coming, you never know when your going to need them!

Be Safe! PH

Eye Myt
09-14-06, 09:20
Hey All
I really try not to vent,but as of last night I have had it.The Trail last night was very busy from 2am til 330. There were a very good selection of SW from I-4 down to the Mall area. My complaint comes from the no less then 15 different mongers I seen that swooped in to pick up the girls with no concern. I was cut off on 3 different occassions by mongers. Two other times while I was trying to pick up had mongers fly around to where I was and sit right behind me. These new mongers read this page ,get info where to look but have no respect for the board. They never report or give new advice. This town has lost class in every aspect from Mongering to just everyday attitudes. I am giving up mongering in this shit town and will be moving in the next few months. The new assholes moving into Orlando can keep this shit ass town. Rude people,cops that care more about DUI checkpoints and arresting SW instead of getting a handle on the big increase in murder ,shootings,and car thiefs.

Good Bye Orlando
Trail Rider 1

You will be missed! lol

Trail Rider 1
09-15-06, 00:14
Hey OBT mongers.
STING ALERT..... OBT and 29th started at 11;30 tonight. Two ladies 1 wsw blonde hair short,big tits in a red dress. The other skinny wsw brown hair blue shirt and jeans. The red dress was dropped off by Grey pickup at 11:15 she was joined by the other around 1130. They sit at the bench on the corner or stand at the other corner on the right side of the road heading toward 50. I saw them approach a car that was parked up on 29th ave on the right side of the trail. They leaned into the window and 40 seconds later 4 Orange County cars came from behind the buildings there. What a wonderful job Kevin Berry is doing. I feel safer now on OBT in the I-4 area then I do living in MetroWest in a 600,000 house . GOOD JOB OCSO......

JUst becareful out there mongers dont just jump at a good thing. Drive around a block or two look for anything out of the ordinary.
Just giving info, sorry to the poor monger that got nailed.....
Trail Rider 1

VerySlowly
09-15-06, 10:21
Thanks rider for the sting info.

Cardinal rule is that you don't pick up or try to pick up any chick or chicks that are standing or sitting in one place. I know every one of you will tell me about the beauty you nailed at the bus stop bench, butttt the stings always are from a standing position or a ten yard walk because officer safety is the prime concern. The 4 cars you saw are marked and a show of force, there are also at least 2 unmarked observers with direct visual contact with the UC officers at all times they will react if the perpertrator runs or the situation gets out of control.

Of course the monger bagged himself when he agreed to sex for money, always remember THE GIRL CAN ASK YOU WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU SAY "HEAD", THEN SHE CAN SAY, HAVE YOU GOT $20 AND AS SOON AS YOU SAY YES YOUR SCREWED AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.
When you go to court the prosecutor will say that "head" is a street term for "oral sex". So don't think you can save yourself by being cute with you lingo---you can't.

Always look at the clothes they are wearing are they "too nice" or to clean, shoes new? are they dressed like an escort but standing on the trail or Lee Rd. Use all your powers of observation and don't lie to yourself. AND YOU WILL STAY OUT OF JAIL>---VS

Maggot
09-15-06, 20:31
Yeah, I watched this too. I pulled up to them & just smiled so they'd come closer but didn't say anything. Was taking pictures, but they didn't come out well. Amusing none the less. I watched them do 3 busts pretty quickly from 11 to 12a.

Need to find a digital camera that can do low light photography without a flash...

Hizark21
09-15-06, 23:38
The cardinal rule is to never discuss the deal outside your car. Never discusss money outside your vehicle. Also don't use the term "date". The term date has been used as the basis for intent to solicit in certain cities. It's okay to talk to a decoy just don't discuss any business. If the sw hesitates tell her to get in or say let's go.

VerySlowly
09-16-06, 11:18
The cardinal rule is to never discuss the deal outside your car. Never discusss money outside your vehicle. Also don't use the term "date". The term date has been used as the basis for intent to solicit in certain cities. It's okay to talk to a decoy just don't discuss any business. If the sw hesitates tell her to get in or say let's go.

I was just responding to the post about the sting. Most stings are as in that post---VS

PokeHerFaceJon
09-18-06, 08:49
Head up all,
Found Catina, Katrina, whatever her name is, Sunday around noon hanging out a couple streets up from the Economy Inn, her old living quarters. I posted a picture of her last year. She's the extremely skinny white skinned blond. Gave a good pipe cleaning, no cim though. Gave her a jackson and a hamilton and a linc for her efforts then dropped her off on 24th. She's a real headcase and a talker.
PHFJ Out!

Gavin
09-18-06, 23:17
Head up all,
Found Catina, Katrina, whatever her name is, Sunday around noon hanging out a couple streets up from the Economy Inn, her old living quarters. I posted a picture of her last year. She's the extremely skinny white skinned blond. Gave a good pipe cleaning, no cim though. Gave her a jackson and a hamilton and a linc for her efforts then dropped her off on 24th. She's a real headcase and a talker.
PHFJ Out!

From other reports she is also HIV positive. Be careful with her.

VerySlowly
09-19-06, 07:46
From other reports she is also HIV positive. Be careful with her.
Gavin. I think the one you mean is Kat, they put her away on attempted murder or some such charge because she was full blown aids and she kept streetwalking.
The one PFJ is talking about just had a baby and apparently is back at work she lived at the Economy for at least 3 yrs. Hopefully the powers that be would'nt turn her out with HIV but who knows.---VS

PokeHerFaceJon
09-19-06, 08:14
Gavin. I think the one you mean is Kat, they put her away on attempted murder or some such charge because she was full blown aids and she kept streetwalking.
The one PFJ is talking about just had a baby and apparently is back at work she lived at the Economy for at least 3 yrs. Hopefully the powers that be would'nt turn her out with HIV but who knows.---VS
Thanks for verifying VS. The other one who's name is Kat is locked up and I would never go near that. Catina was staying at the Economy Inn for the past 3 yrs but I'm not sure where she's staying now.
PHFJ Out!

Turtleshark
09-20-06, 10:55
Buddy just called me about this morning. Reported that he did a loop around for a Spanish Blonde (said she looked too good to be true) and as he got close, 5 LE cars swooped in and got the girl and another guy. Among the cars, was a blue pickup with a top.

Stay safe out there.

Street Fisher
09-20-06, 15:43
The easiest rule to remember is dont offer anything but a ride, if she wont get in the car, drive away.

A decoy will not get into the car and let you drive away.

Do not talk about anything but a ride until she gets in the car!

Capiche

Brazil Mambo
09-20-06, 16:24
The easiest rule to remember is dont offer anything but a ride, if she wont get in the car, drive away.

A decoy will not get into the car and let you drive away.

Do not talk about anything but a ride until she gets in the car!

CapicheOne thing that I have done and it has saved me in the past is I ask them when they come up to you if they are a cop. Two times it was and the decoy walked away from me. One time they tried to bust me but once they heard the first words I said they let me go.

VerySlowly
09-22-06, 08:53
One thing that I have done and it has saved me in the past is I ask them when they come up to you if they are a cop. Two times it was and the decoy walked away from me. One time they tried to bust me but once they heard the first words I said they let me go.

Glad it worked for you butttttt the Supreme court has ruled that cops can lie!
My guess is that when they heard that they figured you were not going to say the Magic words and moved on.

The bottom line is NEVER OFFER MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE FOR AN ACTUAL OR IMPLIED SEXUAL ACT. Do not try to be cute and use "street words" ie. BJ, HEAD,do the wild thang, eat some possom etc.
Just ask them to have a beer with you or ask them to show you where the mall is, anything to get them in the car,then drive off and develope your relationship. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...A REAL PRO OR CRACKHEAD WILL JUST GET IN YOUR CAR.....SHE DOSEN"T WANT TO TALK THRU THE WINDOW EITHER THATS HOW THEY GET NAILED ALSO.
Many times a girl who is smart will try to Qualify you by asking you to buy them food or a pack of cigarettes, do it , cops arn't allowed to as that is called enticement. So if you buy her something the girl is more relaxed.
Am I preaching to the choir or is anybody learning anything?
Any questions just post them its better to appear stupid than spend a night in jail and all day in court.....VS

PokeHerFaceJon
09-22-06, 11:39
Hey All,
On my way home last night from the west side I usually cut across town on Silver Star and head up Lee rd all the way to Mills ave. On my way thru the fast food area I spot 2 ladies walking on the other side across from Mickey D's about 10:15 PM. Looks like a possibility so I do a ue and head back down. Sure enough I spotted Mouse. So I pull into the parking lot just past the gated apts and she comes walking by with her friend and I flag her and she hops in.

Now the story I was told by Angie is for a fact the truth. Mouse got jumped by someone about 6 weeks ago and tried to split the right side of her face open. You could see the scar all the way from her nose, across her cheek and up to behind her ear. She had scars on her throat, her left shoulder and her wrists and arms. I shure hope they catch the bastard that did this to her.

Anyway we drove off to a spot and I got the usual excellent pipe cleaning with no drips or spits for the gift of a jack and a half. dropped her off at the 7-11 and told her to be careful in the dark areas of Lee.

PHFJ Out!

Carlosa
09-22-06, 19:19
I went on the trail and lee road between6 and 7 but did not see anything at all -- couple of gays at 50 and the trail some old skank by the gogo topless joint nothing at all near the mall and nothing on Lee.

NoTeethPlease
09-23-06, 21:14
Am I preaching to the choir or is anybody learning anything?It's been a while since I've been on here so I've got a lot of reading to do...but I DO hear you! Glad to see this place is still here!

Denizen
09-24-06, 08:43
VerySlowly:
Thanks, I was wondering why some girls insist on me getting them cigs. I just tell them no,heh. At the end of the session, they totally forget about it which puzzled me how they lost the craving for nicotine so soon. Must be my cum down their mouth, the cure all for nicotine addiction!

Glad it worked for you butttttt the Supreme court has ruled that cops can lie!
My guess is that when they heard that they figured you were not going to say the Magic words and moved on.

The bottom line is NEVER OFFER MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE FOR AN ACTUAL OR IMPLIED SEXUAL ACT. Do not try to be cute and use "street words" ie. BJ, HEAD,do the wild thang, eat some possom etc.
Just ask them to have a beer with you or ask them to show you where the mall is, anything to get them in the car,then drive off and develope your relationship. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...A REAL PRO OR CRACKHEAD WILL JUST GET IN YOUR CAR.....SHE DOSEN"T WANT TO TALK THRU THE WINDOW EITHER THATS HOW THEY GET NAILED ALSO.
Many times a girl who is smart will try to Qualify you by asking you to buy them food or a pack of cigarettes, do it , cops arn't allowed to as that is called enticement. So if you buy her something the girl is more relaxed.
Am I preaching to the choir or is anybody learning anything?
Any questions just post them its better to appear stupid than spend a night in jail and all day in court.....VS

PokeHerFaceJon
09-25-06, 17:04
Ah, Its a wonderful thing when you can go out on a Saturday morning and get your pipes cleaned. About 11:15 AM Saturday found the "Mouse" out for a walk and offered her a ride to get out of the heat. Gave the usual excellent cleanning with no spills or spit for a jack and a half. I'm adding a pic for you my fellow mongers!

PHFJ Out!

nabothian
09-27-06, 17:26
Found Cindy on Lee Rd 40ish blonde 1 blk from EW, nice provider, thin with some age lines. CBJTC for Jackson. CS Inn area slow lately. Been out of commission for a while. Hopefully can get out some more. Careful out there.

Prophotog
09-30-06, 14:55
What the hell! I come back from being out of town on and off for about a month and a half and Otown is dead! I couldn't find ANYTHING on OBT or Lee Rd to save my life this past week. Is it just me, or is action slowing down?

Member #1381
10-01-06, 00:47
I was in Orlando Wed thru Fri this week and found some but not much quality action this week.
Busts were taking place up and down OBT all night long...

I was hoping to connect with Cola (bsw that I connected with a few weeks ago) but she was not answering her voice mails. I did manage to run into a few of her "replacements" on Wednesday nite - all were from Cali and appeared to be running the same game. The girlie I picked up was Michelle and she was tall and as fine as Cola but nowhere near the same service. She told me that Cola had gone back home; "was not cut out for this life"... But she could treat me better than Cola - back to the telly for her to prove it.... Not!!! The biach was lame, rushed and too many fucking restrictions - would not allow me much penetrations which totally frustrated and pissed me off. And when I was not cumming fast enough for her, she got pissed, got up and said she had a headache and I had to finish myself... This was absolutely the very first time some bullshit has happened to me like this on the streets. Then the biach had the audacity to say well if you let me know your hotel room # I'll come to your room after I finsh with these other guys that are there..... Yea,,, right!!! She went in the bathroom to straighten up and I quickly put myself back together and bailed. But short the $ that I gave for a lackluster night....

I left and later picked up yet another one of her friends (but did not recognize it at the time; her sales pitch was the same as Michelle's so I dumped her (which pissed her off) and wished her a good night....

Not such a nice visit to Orlando this time around

VerySlowly
10-02-06, 10:17
Went cruising the trail last Fri. after a long absence. I've been concentrating on other areas that are more relaxed. Apparently it has been smokin' hot. The dumbass drug dealers (apparently there are 2 major rival factions) have been at war and shooting at each other. These A-holes think they are "Gangstas" and each wants the others turf. I cruised down 27th st. across Nashville and saw 3 marked and 2 unmarked,2 sitting and 3 cruising @ 4 in the afternoon.

I found one of my ATF's down by the goodwill. Haven't seen her in months because she's been in jail in another county on a warrent for violating probation. She said she's afraid for her life with this war as they are doing drive by shootings and she's afraid of getting nailed in the crossfire. Unfortunatly these girls have no choice but to patronize these buttheads as they are addicted.

It's interesting that I know that one of the biggest dd's in town has been staying at the sleepwell motel for years where he has 4room's he rent's and another one named "Junior" has a house on 27th street and yet the cops can't seem to infiltrate these JRK-offs.

I'm relating this stuff so that some of the less street smart mongers watch their A** in these areas.

So now you know why the trail is cold for providers, most are moving to other areas, mainly the old haunts a little away from the trail. The out of town pimps have discovered the internet and are spiffing their crack Ho's up and putting them on craigs list and Eros.

So I took my old favorite to the Melody where she rewarded me for aleviating her jones, with 2 rounds of oral paradise and I do mean paradise...she is magnificent! I can't use her name because of all the info she gave me........VS

nabothian
10-05-06, 11:00
It has indeed been very slow out on the trail. Went off the beaten path and found 'poetry' near 50 and Parramore or the streets around such. Nice provider, blond mid 20s 130 lbs, no digs, bad teeth, says from N.O and was there during the bug 'cane. CBJ for Jackson Linc. She says PD bad right now. Be careful gents.

BigLou107
10-06-06, 05:23
It has indeed been very slow out on the trail. Went off the beaten path and found 'poetry' near 50 and Parramore or the streets around such. Nice provider, blond mid 20s 130 lbs, no digs, bad teeth, says from N.O and was there during the bug 'cane. CBJ for Jackson Linc. She says PD bad right now. Be careful gents.Ok, I'm planning on cruising orange blossom trail this weekend and I'm from Miami. When I get off from the turnpike to Orange Blossom Trail do I go east or west to check out hookers? Is Orlando east or west of the turnpike?

Orlando J
10-06-06, 12:37
Thursday night after 9:00 few SW here and there ... keep your eyes on the side streets spotted two WSW by k two others WSW (I kept locations once I read that thread posted by hairball "under reported area", basically he says once he reported a place Leo shut it)
One guy did not read here and follow VS teachings he cut me off parked his car and did not wait for the girl to come over and talk to him the girl walked and told him to come out he followed her. The other girl came in and talked to me what's up?..and she asked if she could come in so I let her in once I am driving her out a lady flashed her light warning me with signs she works for Leo. when I got a closer look I realized she's not my type While driving she started her offers I am picky so I asked her where she would want to go at first she said my place then she realized that I am not interested so she asked to drop her back. Once I am dropping her back I saw Leo cars where I left her and one of Leo's cars flashed, started 1/2 siren while driving up to me I thought they would stop me seems she told them I did not say anything their siren and flash stopped.. I saw few other Leo cars around while driving I believe it was a set-up.

I would like to ask would Leo use girls for set-ups instead of their risk

VerySlowly
10-06-06, 12:45
It's East, in answer to both your questions. I know your an experienced monger but use caution, it"s election year HOT due to an alarming rise in the murder rate and the politicos are trying very hard to instill their Republican Christian values to everyone on the trail via the 33d street jail. Check OCSO website and key in prostitution in the search box.
Have Fun but read a couple of pages of this forum first ........VS

Satch Boogie
10-06-06, 12:46
Ok, I'm planning on cruising orange blossom trail this weekend and I'm from Miami. When I get off from the turnpike to Orange Blossom Trail do I go east or west to check out hookers? Is Orlando east or west of the turnpike?

Go north on OBT when you exit the Turnpike. Cruise the stretch of OBT between the Turnpike and SR 50. Sometimes you may find a few south of the Turnpike. It's been slow out there lately so you may or may not find anything. Good luck!!

SB

Java Junkie
10-06-06, 13:01
I've seen a few south of the turnpike, but fairly close to it. I'd suggest scanning down some of the intersecting streets. OBT can get fairly congested during certain times of the day.

Orlando J
10-07-06, 00:31
Early 5am and out of ob. street two WSW walked to one of the side streets I turned and waited after what's up? One of them I've seen before do not remember where though she said 1 for f.s. I passed and expressed interest in what she called her sis the other girl 30's pretty face thin body for .4 nice would repeat this would be probably be my 1st SW can't afford escorts any more

PokeHerFaceJon
10-09-06, 07:12
Yo Mongers,

Went out around 11:15 am around the Lee Rd/ Edgewater/Rosemont trail area, and it was as dead as it gets. So I headed to the Colonial Dr/ South trail area. Nothing in the Colonila/ Westmoreland area and nothing on the trail around Kaley so I continued to head sounth towards the mall. Saw a few potential bsw's and wsw's but wasn't really sure cause I hadn't seen them before and they were dressed too nicely. Nothing down by the mall at all. So I headed vack up the trail and at about 12:30 pm I spot a wsw near Holden that looked familiar. Turns out to actually be a hws by the name of Regina.

I swung back around and there she was standing in the parking lot behind the taco joint. So I pull up to her and she hops in. Recognised me and told me she has a room nearby, but just as we were heading there out pops this really hot, tall, skinny bonde wsw and asked who she was. She says she knows her and they're staying together. Well I say I want her and Regina says how about both. Well that would great but I don't need to be double teamed up on. So I passed and said I want just her. Well Regina says ok and jumps out and this hot blond jumps in and we head to her room.

We get to her room and she goes in the back and has me go around to the front. She lets me in and I checked everything out to make sure its safe and we get in the bedroom, lock the door and she takes care of business with excellent pipe cleanning skills with CIM. So I gave her a couple jacks and a hamilton tip. This is one fine blonde. Tells me her name is Jill and she's down from Jacksonville and has been here a week and a half. I tell her to stick around and I'll be back next week, to which she said good. I'm sure she does full service because there were condoms on the dresser in the bedroom.

Did manage to snap a pick or her from a distance. Also attaching a pic of Regina from fat boy Berry's site.

Be safe out there my fellow mongeres.

PHFJ Out!

Sorry about the image quality, best I can do with 4MPXL camera.

RaynMan55
10-09-06, 13:57
Yo Mongers,

Went out around 11:15 am around the Lee Rd/ Edgewater/Rosemont trail area, and it was as dead as it gets. So I headed to the Colonial Dr/ South trail area. Nothing in the Colonila/ Westmoreland area and nothing on the trail around Kaley so I continued to head sounth towards the mall. Saw a few potential bsw's and wsw's but wasn't really sure cause I hadn't seen them before and they were dressed too nicely. Nothing down by the mall at all. So I headed vack up the trail and at about 12:30 pm I spot a wsw near Holden that looked familiar. Turns out to actually be a hws by the name of Regina.

I swung back around and there she was standing in the parking lot behind the taco joint. So I pull up to her and she hops in. Recognised me and told me she has a room nearby, but just as we were heading there out pops this really hot, tall, skinny bonde wsw and asked who she was. She says she knows her and they're staying together. Well I say I want her and Regina says how about both. Well that would great but I don't need to be double teamed up on. So I passed and said I want just her. Well Regina says ok and jumps out and this hot blond jumps in and we head to her room.

We get to her room and she goes in the back and has me go around to the front. She lets me in and I checked everything out to make sure its safe and we get in the bedroom, lock the door and she takes care of business with excellent pipe cleanning skills with CIM. So I gave her a couple jacks and a hamilton tip. This is one fine blonde. Tells me her name is Jill and she's down from Jacksonville and has been here a week and a half. I tell her to stick around and I'll be back next week, to which she said good. I'm sure she does full service because there were condoms on the dresser in the bedroom.

Did manage to snap a pick or her from a distance. Also attaching a pic of Regina from fat boy Berry's site.

PHFJ Out!

Too bad the pic of Jill was out of focus...I might have known her up here in Jax....wonder if she's coming back. Even with an out of focus pic, she did look doable.....

Be safe!

Dragster
10-09-06, 21:59
Started my cruise around 530 and was near the mall and headed north nothing there tell I got up to the ghetto area, where the is a chevron and a stadium. Seen a nice latina chick at corner near highway and this hotel to my left gave her the look but she played hard to get. Alot of girls where walking around all over these areas. Seen a really nice looking WSW about 5'6" 125 with nice rack said she was waiting on friends with a backpack. Near at strip club and auto parts store to my right heading north. After 2 hours found this nice small BSW named shorty provided excellent BBBJCIM for .28. Personality 4 was great, looks 4, and 5 squirts out of 5 squirts. (she cleaned the pipes well) as one pro says from this O-town. Wish I could of stayed more. I look forward to hitting up my next one!!! Thanks O town!

Yo Mongers,

PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
10-09-06, 23:07
Started my cruise around 530 and was near the mall and headed north nothing there tell I got up to the ghetto area, where the is a chevron and a stadium. Seen a nice latina chick at corner near highway and this hotel to my left gave her the look but she played hard to get. Alot of girls where walking around all over these areas. Seen a really nice looking WSW about 5'6" 125 with nice rack said she was waiting on friends with a backpack. Near at strip club and auto parts store to my right heading north. After 2 hours found this nice small BSW named shorty provided excellent BBBJCIM for .28. Personality 4 was great, looks 4, and 5 squirts out of 5 squirts. (she cleaned the pipes well) as one pro says from this O-town. Wish I could of stayed more. I look forward to hitting up my next one!!! Thanks O town!
Why R You quoting me?

NoTeethPlease
10-10-06, 16:01
OBT was pretty hot last night w/ leo but it seemed they were up to OTHER things. So I picked up something near but not on SOBT, it got in. It had THAT smell! You know the smell! So I dropped it off without anything more than goodbyes exchanged. I'm I being snobish? I mean, I was looking for FS so Hey, I figure I have the right to be! Sometimes you just don't know what the quality is untill it's right there in your face. Stinking! LOL

Dragster
10-10-06, 17:34
sorry, but you got the best posts on here and used your quote as the man in charge in O town!

Won't happen again.
Why R You quoting me?

PokeHerFaceJon
10-12-06, 08:39
sorry, but you got the best posts on here and used your quote as the man in charge in O town!

Won't happen again.
No Problem Dragster!

Orlando J
10-13-06, 22:10
I did not enjoy my success much. Watch out guys of this WSW I saw her obt she's tall 5 7 great body with curves it's C or small D 30's or maybe late 20's with D Obt and Kaley She might have dyed her hair but it's blonde She will qualify you ask you to give her a ride in your ride she will play with J. once she knows where's the money she'll plan how to steal it what she did with me is while driving she started to oral while doing so she stole my money.

PokeHerFaceJon
10-16-06, 07:22
Went out looking for the "Mouse" around 11:30 AM and did a drive down Lee and sure enough right around noon spotted Mouse out in front of the old days inn. Scooped her up and headed off to a secluded location for the usual BBBJTCIM and swallow. Same as always a jack and a hamilton. This chick just loves my jism!
PHFJ Out!

Dragster
10-16-06, 17:31
I need to take another trip there real soon.[

QUOTE=PokeHerFaceJon]Went out looking for the "Mouse" around 11:30 AM and did a drive down Lee and sure enough right around noon spotted Mouse out in front of the old days inn. Scooped her up and headed off to a secluded location for the usual BBBJTCIM and swallow. Same as always a jack and a hamilton. This chick just loves my jism!
PHFJ Out![/QUOTE]

Ledhed
10-16-06, 20:29
Which part of Lee road has the action PHFJ?

Went out looking for the "Mouse" around 11:30 AM and did a drive down Lee and sure enough right around noon spotted Mouse out in front of the old days inn. Scooped her up and headed off to a secluded location for the usual BBBJTCIM and swallow. Same as always a jack and a hamilton. This chick just loves my jism!
PHFJ Out!

NevadaJones
10-17-06, 01:01
once she knows where's the money she'll plan how to steal it what she did with me is while driving she started to oral while doing so she stole my money.One night about two years ago when I was working pretty regular there in Orlando, it was a slow night and picked up a lady on the streets behind Racetrac. She patted me down and decided to give me a sample. Took 40 I had in that pocket. She was so good at stealing it that I really did not get mad.

Worst part was that after the sample, I started to finger her and came accross the money she stuck in her panties. I gave her some sage advice about being careful with her money. Sucker born every minute.

Bad thing was I had this happen to me before as a youngster in the Navy. Young and dumb back then, not sure what excuse to use for that one.

That was about the only bad experiance I had worked in O town for about 18 months. Man, I wish I had a digital camera back then, I hit a string of hotties not seen before, white, hispanic, oriental boy the memories.

Hope the trail still has some cuties on it. Good hunting gents.

Carlosa
10-17-06, 13:44
3 years ago there was a nice selection of girls form alameada to the mall now, because of fat ass berry there are non in orange county. Talking to a Orlando City police officer, unless they see you in the act they could care less. Orange county ise to be the same. Iwent down the trail saturday and the selection was really bad.

Orlando J
10-17-06, 14:25
There's some action on 436 gas stations starting from south then on the other north end by Aloma. The south side near lake underhill is more many Hispanics.

Some action on east colonial close to green-way.

I met this escort and after we were done I found her walking I told a friend and he picked her for less than .5 the price that contributed to switching to SW's I was contemplating about it but you can rarely find beautiful girls they are either picked up fast or their d* dealers are holding them for friends or post on-line with over-prices it sucks. I know you can't have it all. Anyway just wanted to report these new places. I picked up one HSW on Aloma and 436
She told me there's action on longwood where she lives...Oveido I will explore and report

Gavin
10-17-06, 18:03
Last Friday was out for a lunch time stroll, and came across a HSW right behind Cleos. She was skinny and was wearing a tube top and tight shorts. Look pretty good, as I went to pick her up almost changed my mind. She wasn't horrible, but looked a little rough.

Didn't get her name, and her English was not too good. Wanted 2 jacksons for BBJ which I laughed at and told her 1 jack and if it is good I will throw in an extra hamilton. Opted for a CBJ, she looked kinda cracked out. Decent skills, kinda lost focus after a few minutes. Had to coach her till the end.

Didn't ask for digits or anything, and wouldn't repeat. Dropped her off around Americana at some dumpy complex (probably her crack spot). As she got out, she took my bag of trail mix. *****!

Orlando J
10-18-06, 04:44
kind of silly but it was posted twice .. Sorry no picture for the rip-off b* most of my hunt is late at night

Orlando J
10-18-06, 04:47
Thanks this is the good thing about the net. Everything is on-line you can warn others and relief some anger and of course exchange info, with the over-priced Orlando escort market. We have to try other things.

Feel your pain Orlando J

One night about two years ago when I was working pretty regular there in Orlando, it was a slow night and picked up a lady on the streets behind Racetrac. She patted me down and decided to give me a sample. Took 40 I had in that pocket. She was so good at stealing it that I really did not get mad.

DayCruiser
10-18-06, 13:11
Went cruising sat. night. Not much to see. Had a couple of pre-empted encounters though. I've seen this girl "sunset" hanging near arbys and waffle house by the mall. passed her up many times but talked to her finally. Shes the white girl in the attached pic. tells me $ for her time.Too pricey but i was in a good mood. Tells me she has a room at motel 6 and to meet her over there. I go there and wait and she never shows. so i head back north and see her walking towards the mall! Gave her the finger on the way by. She was pretty skittish maybe I scared her.

Also gave a pretty cute bsw a ride near mcdonalds. She wanted to go to her room on kirkman wouldnt come to mine. I said no thanks don't wanna get robbed. Dropped her off at the mobil station. Didn't get her name.

Additionally, have been seeing a wsw tall blond that dresses in a long skirt walking in the vicinity of bk and that sleep well motel. anyone know 411?

Thanks,

Cruiser

Fej Head
10-20-06, 02:55
Went out last night and tonight: Lee Rd - nothing; Colonial - nothing, OBT - nothing! Has anyone seen anything except leo out there in the last week?

By the way, stay away from the Goodwill parking lot. Not sure what was up since I didnt see any sw's around, but I saw cars pulled over there all night.

Tribal69
10-20-06, 13:16
Well guys due to some trouble a few months ago I took a break from hunting and posting, but I am back.

Met up with Jill last night on the trail and she give a very good BBBJCIMWS. No rush, very pleasing and nnot a bad coin at .40. I know she says she is from JAX, but I remember her from Daytona.

Be safe,
T69

PokeHerFaceJon
10-22-06, 11:05
My fellow mongers,
Once again found the "Mouse" on Lee across from home depot around noontime and off we went. Same great service, same donation. Attaching a couple new pics.
Afterward spotted this brunette working near Addison.
PHFJ Out!

nabothian
10-22-06, 12:54
Seems very slow out lately but found Andrea on Lee Rd near TBell, she said was staying at cs. About 20ish pale nice provider, 5'2 145, reddish hair, did nice CBJ on the move for Lincoln. Careful out there gents, seems like they crack down on things during election years.

Orlando J
10-22-06, 13:51
There was some action on East Colonial and Greenway moving east away from downtown and the girl I spotted there. Here is her picture got it from ocs site
I am not sure if Leo shut it down. I saw few Leo cars around
The other sites;
* Aloma and 436 no scene then
* heading south 436 towards airport some gas stations little action lots of Hispanics
* tried Longwood have not seen action may be try it later it's full of MP tried to see what's going on there so I asked "would I pick?" and they say "no you will get who is available" in another MP same question the old blondie said it's me others girls check in later or different days and you can pick when you become regular and offered to do it...I passed
since I can't take a break. I decided to get back to escorts. See my report there.

Be safe

Captain94
10-24-06, 20:48
Scored a HSW that was escort quality in looks, but ZERO in attitude. $1?!!? What happened to Jamlando, used to be $.2, then $.4, but a hundred roses? Clearly, OBT between the Florida Mall and the Turpike has the super quality SW as I saw 2 knockout BSW and one stellar blonde (she got scooped up when I made my loop). Any enjoy out there.

Captain94
10-24-06, 20:49
Now North of the Florida Mall, OBT gets pretty nasty in SW quality. What happened?

CollegeGuy77
10-27-06, 00:25
I was out and about around sr 50 near the 417 ramp and saw a few sw's. They looked like regs and were not out long before they were picked up. Most action ive seen around this area in a while.

Stay safe and happy hunting

CollegeGuy

Orlando J
10-27-06, 10:10
Lots of uncle Leo, there's a car parking all time in K and obt. I was lookin for the 1 I picked last time then I found Marie asked me to give her a ride. During the ride she qualified me by asking to touch her..anyway it was dark I did not see her clearly before I picked her. I was not interested in her so I asked her to lead me to some1 else she knows that's when she started playing around to make the story short I dropped her.

Guys do not drop them exactly where they want to be dropped. She'll call on her dudes!

Drove Lee rd Edge water nothing.

I ended up seeing an old friend

Orlando J
10-27-06, 13:09
Sorry could not edit and add picture to my last report.

I tried Oviedo but have not seen much.

Watch out on obt not only leo but some b*tchs will rip you off.

I am still not totally sure if Leo uses girls for sting but my reported incident says so.

Hairball
10-27-06, 18:29
Gents'
I was passing the trailer park on Nobt / Silverstar today and saw this old wsw with missing teeth. Said to my self I should try out this gum action and swooped in for the pick up. Tina is there quite often sitting on the curb with a smile for the passers by. Slender build dark hair and no upper teeth. Not a drug user just needs money to live. As some of you may know I am not beneath going for a skank under the right conditions. Daylight for one so it is not too frightning up close. She turned out to be a very nice person (still shrivilled up tits and too old) but enjoyed very much. One of the best bbbjcim ever. Not rushed deep throat slurping squirts of man juice. If service is higher on the priority list than looks Tina is the one. I also saw 2 other wsw both much younger and looking good working from the same place. Got some intel from Tina. She said one of my old favs from there Julia got busted big time and will be visiting the state for years to come. Lee rd was dead but did see a few earlyer this week am. One was Mouse with a way bruised mouth like a beating would leave.

Orlando J
10-29-06, 15:30
Mary's pic.

VerySlowly
10-30-06, 09:16
Picked up a pretty blond, slim nice body WSW in orange city in the hood. Funny hood only 2 blk drug dlrs. ( be carefull though they stung this area a couple of weeks ago and nailed 5 girls and a half dozen mongers) This chick got in and immediately started crying and going into an emotional breakdown, I won't go into the details but the only way to get her out of the car was to drive to a c-store and buy her a pack of cigs.,the girl was jonesing and all fkd up.

After I got her out of the car and into the c- store wher I got her cigs she started asking every guy in the store for a ride, most looked at me like WTF and I just shook my head and walked out. I fired up my ride and boogied and as I was leaving she was at the pumps asking some guy for a ride.

This was 10 AM on Sat morning in broad daylight, which is why I took the path of least resistance and bought the butts, if it was at night I would have thrown her ass in the street.
Later on I cruised the trail and picked up a blond about 35 on NOBT between Colonial and Lee and got a decent BBBJTCCIM for a quarter and that released the tension from the previous encounter.--VS

Orlando J
10-31-06, 13:59
Had the same experience. She did not want to get out of the car. She had the guts to ask for money. B*tch I just gave you a ride .. worse she called on one of the dudes so I drove fast, which reminds me of another experience I had with another girl before. She asked me to drop her at a specific grocery store and called on a tall big black dude (must be her dealer/p*mp). Ended up with a small fight.

Do you have any ideas on what's the best way to kick them out without too much drama.

Picked up a pretty blond, slim nice body WSW in orange city in the hood. Funny hood only 2 blk drug dlrs. ( be carefull though they stung this area a couple of weeks ago and nailed 5 girls and a half dozen mongers) This chick got in and immediately started crying and going into an emotional breakdown, I won't go into the details but the only way to get her out of the car was to drive to a c-store and buy her a pack of cigs.,the girl was jonesing and all fkd up.

After I got her out of the car and into the c- store wher I got her cigs she started asking every guy in the store for a ride, most looked at me like WTF and I just shook my head and walked out. I fired up my ride and boogied and as I was leaving she was at the pumps asking some guy for a ride.

This was 10 AM on Sat morning in broad daylight, which is why I took the path of least resistance and bought the butts, if it was at night I would have thrown her ass in the street.
Later on I cruised the trail and picked up a blond about 35 on NOBT between Colonial and Lee and got a decent BBBJTCCIM for a quarter and that released the tension from the previous encounter.--VS

Gavin
11-01-06, 22:56
I heard of a trick about crumbling up some ones, about 3 of them and keep them in your pocket. And if you want her out, throw them out the window, she will usually get out to get the money.

Of course, make sure you say something. "Here, I got an extra 20 or so, take it, just get out" then throw the money out the window.

Haven't tried this one, luckily I only had to kick a ***** out once. I gave her 5 bux.

Orlando J
11-02-06, 02:06
Actually 1 girl told me a guy after she taught him french he throw $$ at that time I did not know why.

I heard of a trick about crumbling up some ones, about 3 of them and keep them in your pocket. And if you want her out, throw them out the window, she will usually get out to get the money.

Of course, make sure you say something. "Here, I got an extra 20 or so, take it, just get out" then throw the money out the window.

Haven't tried this one, luckily I only had to kick a ***** out once. I gave her 5 bux.

Observant Monger
11-02-06, 02:36
Met a fine slim BSW on Nashville a few days ago, Kasey or Stacy, something like that. It was chilly at the time, so she had a white jacket on. Pleasant face, but a mile-a-minute talker and very paranoid.

Good service, unrushed BJ, friendly, and she smiled at the 30 roses. Would definitely repeat, despite the paranoia drama. In this business, a little paranoia is a good thing.

Once had a rider who fell asleep after getting in the car, and I had the damnedest time rousing her. Eventually she came around, but it was scary there for a bit.

It must be the adventure that keeps this hobby alive. Well, that and the fire down below.

North Jersey
11-03-06, 23:09
I come to Florida fairly often and I was wondering if anyone has seen "Jennifer" around in the past couple of months. I found her on South OBT near the old Holiday Inn one weekday afternoon. She was 21, good looking white girl and no drugs that I could see. She emailed me for a while, but then stopped when she got a boyfriend. She's also bi!

I'm in Orlando this Sunday and hoping to find her, but I guess I just got real luck last time.

North Jersey
11-06-06, 03:43
Had a pleasant experience with Tori last night. 5" 100 pounds 25 years old, nice blonde hair, "goldlocks". Two kids, Jersey Girl down in Orlando for the last couple of years. Face and Hair 7.5. Body 5 Very petite

Good BBBJ and FS. Found 11pm near the 7-11 and Florida Mall on OTB. Wanted .6c, settled for .5c, I'm sure I could have pushed her to .4c, but she needs to make a living too. Good value, personality and effort. Nice to talk with. No rush either.

Saw several good looking young BSWs in the area and one ghunky WSW. Looked good from the car. Didn't see any LE until I dropped her off at her hotel on OTB. She will be around tomorrow as well. She's sleeping now.

Is the HSW Joe still around? I like them with a little more meat that Tori (Victoria) and I love HSW with a nice ass.

Day #1 in Orlando pretty good.

North Jersey
11-06-06, 19:07
Tori is staying at the Park Inn, all the way in the back. No cell phone as she left in a guy's car the other day.

Nothing on OTB from Kmart to 7-11 near the Florida Mall.

PokeHerFaceJon
11-07-06, 09:41
Late report on the "Mouse" and new meat Cindy. Caught up with Mouse 2 Saturday's ago. Usual no spills/or spit. This past Saturday saw a blonde wsw on Edgewater being questioned by one of Kevin Berry's henchmen just down from All American so I drove around a little to see if he let her loose. Sure enough about 10 minutes later here she comes walking down Edgewater towards Forest City rd and I have her hop in. Told me her name was Cindy. She looked to be an older gal in her 40's, about 5'3" and 115-120lbs. we headed off to one of the business parks and got the job done. A pretty enthusiastic BBBJTCIM and spit for a Jack and a Link with a Link tip. Dropped her off at her place at some apts off the trail near All American. This one may become my bi-weekly pipe cleaner.
Attaching my latest pics.
Be safe all and happy mongering
PHFJ Out!

Strawberrieluv
11-07-06, 22:10
Hey All You Naughty Boys.

Im The Best Sw Out Thier And Love To Please.

Obt Near Fl Mall At Night And During Day Is Where

You Will Find Me.

Chow Boys.

All Who Know Me Know That I Am The Shit When It Cums To Top

Notch Service.

Also,cl Is Where I Post Also And I Dont Do Outragious Rates Either.

I Ncharge The Same.by By

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Orlando J
11-08-06, 00:05
Saw her and Tori got the digits but the # doesn't work you know how these girls can't pay for phones!

Anyway you can find 'em by holden & obt. Then got this Hispanic cbj she was willing to do more so I took her to this $10/hr place and I went through the backdoor The whole hispanic thing was .8 won't repeat she's 5 out of 10 lookwise trying to get in touch with lady-buggggggg :) maybe she'll hook me with more she had John when I was leaving but they had nice deals two for the price of 1 buy 1 get 1 for free ;)
saw some fellows as I went to few rooms and saw some A*s

Carlosa
11-08-06, 12:34
Last night I went out and saw a nice looking BSW being picked up thin with a huge rack opn lee just wext of McDonalds

Gavin
11-08-06, 23:27
Saw her and Tori got the digits but the # doesn't work you know how these girls can't pay for phones!

Anyway you can find 'em by holden & obt. Then got this Hispanic cbj she was willing to do more so I took her to this $10/hr place and I went through the backdoor The whole hispanic thing was .8 won't repeat she's 5 out of 10 lookwise trying to get in touch with lady-buggggggg :) maybe she'll hook me with more she had John when I was leaving but they had nice deals two for the price of 1 buy 1 get 1 for free ;)
saw some fellows as I went to few rooms and saw some A*s

Can you translate a little bit better, you sparked my interest but hard to follow... Explain a little more about the 10/hr place, etc..

North Jersey
11-09-06, 01:06
Tori told me she lost her phone in some guys car on Monday and the battery was low. I am out of Orlando now, but hopefully when I come back next time, you guys can share some digits with me of hot girls. I love HSW.

Orlando J
11-09-06, 12:51
Gavin,

sorry it's not translation thingy I am trying to keep it on the low.

I picked this Hispanic for a ride; .3 cbj was willing to do more so I took her to this $10/hr place and she spoke greek, The whole hispanic thing was .8 won't repeat she's 5 out of 10 lookwise

If they (the girls and their leads, p*mps...) know you they will tell you how to get this $10/hr basically you are a subcontractor

I saw some fellows as I went to few rooms and saw some nice A*ses

Same night saw Tori and lady-bug.. I tried to get in touch with lady-buggggggg maybe she'll hook me with more girls. John was visiting her when I was leaving but they had nice deals two for the price of 1 buy 1 get 1 for free.

The digits she gave me are not working but never mind you can find 'em by holden & obt.

Tori petite dirty blonde hair, lady-bug black hair early 30's I will share digits if I get working ones.

Can you translate a little bit better, you sparked my interest but hard to follow... Explain a little more about the 10/hr place, etc..

Smitty Smitt
11-10-06, 04:46
I have been in the area for a few days, and have been on the troll since I got here. I thought I spotted a WSW in St. Cloud on Wednesday, she gave me the look, and when I pulled around to scoop her up, she kept on moving. Perhaps just a neighborhood gal that likes wearing shorty shorts. I headed west on 192 late Thursday night, and found a thin WSW on the stroll. I scooped her up and she told me she was trying to make some $$. I told her I was staying in St. Cloud if she wanted to come over. She told me that she was staying at the HJ. We go back to her room, and she offered FS for .2, but I only wanted BBBJ. She gives a mean polishing job, taking care of the nads and Greek as well (BBBJCIM). I gave her .25 for the good service. Not too bad for a 47 y/o.

Hellsbellsfl
11-14-06, 10:51
Did a little scouting last night and was both pleasantly surprised and a little wierded out. Cruised around and saw a beautiful tall BSW with really long legs walking with a blonde WSW. I just was going to watch and see if they got picked up so I pulled into a parking lot in the back and parked. The blond headed over my way but got intercepted half way by some car... The BSW kept on walking.

So then I drive down some more - get a better look at the BSW and she is hot.. looks almost too good to be real. I watch her strut by and then go for another spin. There is the blonde again - now walking the other direction. I drive a few blocks and park. In the same parking lot is a older pickup with a guy in there watching the action. The blonde motions to him as she walks by - I think she gave him a thumbs up. He drives away and the truck is later parked in a food place parkin lot but the guy isnt in the truck.

I chill for a bit and see another SW come by - pretty hot on the SW scale but at this point I am wierded out by the truck incident. Additionally I saw several other people in parking lots that appeared to be just handing out.

What do yall think.. sound fishy to you?

PokeHerFaceJon
11-14-06, 11:54
Went out hunting early Sat morning and Lee Rd was dead. Went down to Colonial drive near Westmoreland and spotted a WSW strolling from Parramore towards Westmorland about 10:00 AM, so I drove by her a couple times to make sure she saw me. I pulled into the parking lot of the old HoJo's and sure enough she came walking towards me and hopped in.
Off we went for some fun. Told me her name's Melissa and she's 27 and new to the area. Found a secluded spot and gave a really good pipe cleaning, no cover, for a jack and a half. Cleaned the pipe with no spills but did spit after. Dropped her off at the hotel where she's staying. I'm attaching a couple pics. Also spotted a couple other sw's out and about on the trail near Kaley and a brunette one up above the EW.
Be safe out there my fello mongers!
PHFJ Out!

Bklyn Born
11-15-06, 15:39
Was on the hunt last week on the trail and saw nice wsw south of the mall.
Said her name was Star. CBJ for .4, good job. Probably in her upper 30's. Looks 6-7, performance 7-8.

Same week found wsw Ashley on the trail, north of 4. She is in her 20's with a decent body. Did bbbjtcim w/ spit for .3. Good pipe cleaning, no mess.

BB

NoTeethPlease
11-16-06, 19:31
Told me her name's Melissa and she's 27 and new to the area. Found a secluded spot and gave a really good pipe cleaning, no cover, for a jack and a half.

I'm not sure if they are the same girl but from behind they look identical.
I met a chick, called herself Dana. looked just like her from behind. (mole on face right side of nose) more detail w/ PM. Could they be one-and-the same?

MikeInBrazil
11-20-06, 00:52
Did anyone pick up a very hot WSW on OBT around 5pm Sunday? I had company in the car so I couldn't stop but from far away she looked about 5'6 slim and I think cute. Kinda hard to tell doing 45 and not staring obviously either.

Observant Monger
11-20-06, 01:38
3 a.m., by the Savers on 441, girl by the name of Tracy. Sweet young blonde southern gal down from Atlanta - slim, hot body, attractive face, a real find. She offered half and half for 50, and had a room, shared with a tall black amazon (she was hot too - I would have done both but lacked enough cash.).

I've been doing the trail for years and Tracey was easily the best find I've made. I've met with Kelly (3 times), for those of you who recall her, and a Mary once, both friendly and great service. Tracey wasn't warm, but she was accomodating. I'll provide digits and room location for senior members by PM.

Orlando J
11-20-06, 13:50
Picked this brunette that I know great body 5'6 135 36C-24-36 enough details read the whole report seen her before but her dude was keeping an eye she jumped in drove away and the dude started shouting she told me she got out of j* and has to meet certain quota and she's got to go back within an 1hr with $$ or she'll get in trouble. The big fight between big guys became so ugly with girls, boys rating and cutting deals with big Leo It's more than street gangstra it sent shock waves outside the county and state I thought it's over seems not

Excuse me VS for quoting you.

Went cruising the trail last Fri. after a long absence. I've been concentrating on other areas that are more relaxed. Apparently it has been smokin' hot. The dumbass drug dealers (apparently there are 2 major rival factions) have been at war and shooting at each other. These A-holes think they are "Gangstas" and each wants the others turf. I cruised down 27th st. across Nashville and saw 3 marked and 2 unmarked,2 sitting and 3 cruising @ 4 in the afternoon.

I found one of my ATF's down by the goodwill. Haven't seen her in months because she's been in jail in another county on a warrent for violating probation. She said she's afraid for her life with this war as they are doing drive by shootings and she's afraid of getting nailed in the crossfire. Unfortunatly these girls have no choice but to patronize these buttheads as they are addicted.

It's interesting that I know that one of the biggest dd's in town has been staying at the sleepwell motel for years where he has 4room's he rent's and another one named "Junior" has a house on 27th street and yet the cops can't seem to infiltrate these JRK-offs.

I'm relating this stuff so that some of the less street smart mongers watch their A** in these areas.

So now you know why the trail is cold for providers, most are moving to other areas, mainly the old haunts a little away from the trail. The out of town pimps have discovered the internet and are spiffing their crack Ho's up and putting them on craigs list and Eros.

So I took my old favorite to the Melody where she rewarded me for aleviating her jones, with 2 rounds of oral paradise and I do mean paradise...she is magnificent! I can't use her name because of all the info she gave me........VS

Xtraveler G
11-21-06, 00:43
Well, after a brief sojourn in the famous city of the 'Tea Party', our hero received an invite from old roommates to stop by and attend their 'BCS National Championship' party honoring Ohio State vs. Michigan.

As most parties are, this got off to a most rollicking start.complete with booze, hor d'oeuvres and woman. Well, attached woman. A most unkind combination when on the 'hunt'. As the liquid dis-inhibitor took effect, and the game over, our hero decided to make a 'run to the border'. In reality, the distant call of the hunt was sounding loudly in his blood.

He took his chariot onto OBT, and like mythical Odysseus, heard the enticing sounds and saw the sights that only OBT is infamous for! Like a child in a candy store, he went hither and yon, searching for his evening's muse among the many "lassies". He did see two WSW which could have made his evening; both wearing go-go shorts, and luscious legs for wrapping around oneself like a loincloth, but not too be.

Our hero, to replenish himself, moored at the local 7-11, and obtained some 'Red Bull'. Good stuff. As he made his way back to his chariot, he made eye-contact with a most comely lass. WSW, young, shoulder length brunette with blond highlights, noticeable headlights made apparent by her clingy shirt, jean encased legs, and an A%^ that purred 'SQUEEZE ME'!

Before he could engage in a chivalrous action, she appeared at the passenger side, and said 'call me', and dropped a business card! This was a novel approach, which had our hero thinking. WTF? !

She had her hooks in him now, and he needed to know!

So after an hour of cruising, and having an early AM breakfast, our hero called our 'business muse'. Since it was not a local area code, he decided to block his number. Despite our hero's block, she answered. They engaged in street civilities, and decided on a rendezvous.

They met at the appointed hour and location, and yes. As 'Sidra' aka Terry Hatcher said in one of the 'Jerry Seinfeld' episodes, "They're real and they're magnificent! "

Though not a GFE, as one can imagine, a fantastic time was had! And had! But he believes that may be due to chemistry, so YMMV.

Afterward, she mentioned to our hero that she's visiting and advertises on the web; the site named after that bow-shooting cherub. Which he confirmed afterwards. She also mentioned that she'd be in O'Town for one moon.

Hearing of his experience and confirmation, I believe that our hero had found his 'golden fleece'!

Moral: The true value of money is not in its possession but in its use.

Aesop

Vic Carter
11-25-06, 17:28
Had a dream that I was driving around Anderson/Westmoreland, couldn't find anything after 10 mins, and just as I thought to head home, a nice one walked up. Slim (fine) Red is the name. She wanted to something to eat so I took her to McD's and then get a BBBJ for $25. Just when you think pagers are out of style, she gave me her pager number and then I woke up.

Vic Carter
11-26-06, 02:02
A good dream turned out to be a great one. Had another dream around 11PM that I picked up a BSW (7 SW face scale, 9 SW body scale) near car lots on 50W. She aimed to please and for a good price of her quality: 2.5 jacks w/ tip. She says that she's new to the game (only 4 times), how many times have we heard that. She wanted to hang a little longer, but I couldn't, so I got digits and then I woke up.

Observant Monger
11-26-06, 05:05
2:30 am today, near Lancaster, name's Britta. Brunette, older - I'd guess early 40's - in jeans and black fabric jacket. Very nice rack, great figure, ok face. 30 for CBJ - by mutual agreement - and she's good, takes her time, no pressure, no upsell, friendly. Treat her right and you'll have a pleasant time. LE was very heavy, so keep that situational awareness radar in high gear.

dankcarter
11-26-06, 11:30
I was curious to where these hourly hotels are located.

I am coming to town on tuesday and need a place to meet up with a married friend of mine.

thanks.
J

Phatpistol
11-28-06, 10:56
Has anyone seen her before? Her specails seem decent. I have enclosed a picture below.

Trail Rider 1
11-28-06, 13:59
Hey All
Out last night doing a trail run. I can say that the 2-4am run has dried up BIG TIME. Outside of the Mall area the trail is DEAD. A few down by the I-4 area that would have to pay a monger to let them in the car. Never thought I would say I have seen one that is a negative.Scary.
BY the mall last night there were 3 BSW and 4WSW. Out of the WSW there was one. Long Dark hair,short about 5'3-5'2,nice big juice tits that I got to see when she tolok off her jacket.If anyone has info as far as contact info or name it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to make a donation to her college fund. I like coffee in the morning and would love to have a little pie and milk with it. Thanks
For ones that like BSW, there was one that was walking last night demin jacket,long jeans and beautiful Tits hanging out of that jacket. She was about 5'8. Long hair half way down her back. Those were the best two out of that group.
Later Dreamers
Trail Rider 1

PcguyFL
11-28-06, 20:29
Has anyone seen her before? Her specails seem decent. I have enclosed a picture below.She is OK - a bit bigger than she looks in her photo, but it is the same girl. I'd do it again.

Orlando J
11-29-06, 01:28
Sorry this is not a report but while reading the old reports I found this:

I have been using this guide for a long time, before LE was using it. It was an interesting night tonight. I found out that the police are using prostitutes for there stings. They are allowing them to get off some of there charges if they wear a wire as an informent. I picked up a nice looking WSW just south of amelia ave on OBT. And we did the you cop me cop shit, but there was a truck following us. She then said so i have your permision to tuch you there.A white Chevy Silverado as soon as I said to her he is following us he hanged up the phone and five cars started swaping following us. left her at a house doubled back and saw her get in a truck laughing. Last time i go to orlando for a long time.

which confirms my theory when I was blown by the siren the other night

Gruglok
11-29-06, 02:17
Trail Rider

Funny, I was thinking going out there too. The one with the Boots, jeans, and coat. The BSW, is the one I talk about in my miscategorized report under CL reports. She usually wears pink sneakers, she's one of the best dreams I've had.

At one point I thought. I was trying to pick up something, there were 3 wsw, I spoke quickly with one blonde sw which seemed to be going solo and later spoke with the other two who seemed to be working in a duo. I had spotted another monger on his way out, seemed he didn't liker her product much either. But, I offered to buy a half menu, she looked pretty decent, but she wouldn't get into my golden chariot without her 'friend' accompanying her and the hunchbacked swollen-eyed friend started asking for donations just to go for the ride. I laughed and moved on, looked for the the Blonde sw I had passed up and was saddened to see she had already been scooped up by another more fortunate soul.

I then made my very close move towards the girl with the coat, I didn't even bother looking at her until she finally took that big ugly thing off and I saw what a tight body she had! I made a few passes but couldn't quite get into position for product retreival.

Safe hunting.

I actually like it better when its raining/drizzling a bit. There seemed to be much less red & blue colors out there.

Some day all this stuff will happen in actuallity. I'm just a dreamer though. :D

Orlando J
11-29-06, 02:21
i had my doubts when i used o weekly and there was a discrepancy in description between ad , what they say on the phone and their site
i remember reading a warning report a while ago so i went back looking for old reports

hi showlove,

i don't want to be in the position of defending a pimp who is alledged to be promoting the services of an **** girl, but...

1. how exactly is it that you have come to believe that this chick is under the age of 18, and...

2. are you aware that the girl in the photos has a c-section scar?

frankly, it's just hard for me to believe that she's the teenager that you suggest that she is.

thanks,

jackson

[/quote]posted 05-02-06 at 08:13

Orlando J
11-29-06, 03:49
No personal comments but lots of doubts I should add these lines to the old reports.

I met the young lady on OBT and almost to the Super 8 was pulled over because they were watching her and just my luck'' blue lights" they were hoping they had the pimp she was messing with but they told me of her age .So bout 1.5 hour later of saying I didnt know this girl I was released and went on.Out of the 8yrs of mongering I have never been so scared and that was bout 2wks ago just trying to keep any fellow mongers from being caught up.

Easter the child streetwalker has popped up again & fellow mongers need to be aware because she is big for her age and her pimp knows her age but doesnt care. She said she wants her mom but he let her leave & he thinking of taking to miami. The girl is jailbait cause someone could end up like those MSNBC specials.

Orlando J
11-29-06, 03:51
No personal comments but lots of doubts. They disappeared after Slove report and showed up all of a sudden. I should add these lines to the old reports.

I met the young lady on OBT and almost to the Super 8 was pulled over because they were watching her and just my luck'' blue lights" they were hoping they had the pimp she was messing with but they told me of her age .So bout 1.5 hour later of saying I didnt know this girl I was released and went on.Out of the 8yrs of mongering I have never been so scared and that was bout 2wks ago just trying to keep any fellow mongers from being caught up.

Easter the child streetwalker has popped up again & fellow mongers need to be aware because she is big for her age and her pimp knows her age but doesnt care. She said she wants her mom but he let her leave & he thinking of taking to miami. The girl is jailbait cause someone could end up like those MSNBC specials.

Trail Rider 1
11-29-06, 09:56
Hey All
Out and about last night. Mall area was slow. Figures any more on Tuesday being Vice night and all in this town. Saw at least 4 undercover riders in their mini-vans and big trucks. Hey guys big clue if you see a truck and van talking to each other in McDonalds or down at the Goodwill guess what. PO_PO. Since I drove the area for a while the silver truck started to follow. I hope you guys had fun running my tag. What a great LE force we have(see below). Drove down the trail heading for I-4. Trail was dead. NOw back roads have picked up again. But bewarned you are taking a risk driving these old hunting grounds. The dope dealers were out in force. I saw thre different ladies being pushed and knocked down by these assholes. They were selling their crap in plain sight and NOT repeat NOT one sign of a cop in this area. They know it is an area run with drugs and gangs and no cops there. They figure once again stay safe down by the mall. Hey Berry here is an idea get off your fat ass and worry more about the drug problem in this town then what political party you are with. Drug crimes are sky high here and so is the murder rate. Any way finshed off down by the mall again. It was dead around 230am. Headed home with no good dreaming tonight.

Vic Carter
11-29-06, 10:12
Hey all,

I was looking for fun after work on Tue and it was dead.

Saw some providers but wasn't feeling them.

Just drove off home and finished off my dream.

Orlando Seeker
11-29-06, 14:28
Has anyone seen her before? Her specails seem decent. I have enclosed a picture below.I have seen her a couple times. She is ok, nothing too special, but not too bad either. She is a bit schizo as to what is offered (sometimes GFE, sometimes not. Sometime greek, sometimes not). But her prices are definitely good. You will definitely get fs for 60. And she doesn't hurry you along either. Does BBBJ, but no CIM.

WebDog
11-29-06, 19:30
I am coming down Sun - Tue from the Northeast. I often visit Sarasota, Miami, Tampa and post on those boards. Haven't been to Orlando without my family in tow for at least 10 years. Last visit I could have sworn I went to a stripclub by the airport with lapdances. No?? Reading reviews, the stripclub scene seems horrible -- pasties and no contact -- and the SW scene seems worse!

I am setting myself up for a "RTFF" but can someone point me in the right direction here? I don't want to pay $300 for room service nor more than $100 for a BJ -- would rather drop a $100 at a SC.

Any good advice would be much appreciated!

Maggot
11-30-06, 01:18
Was out cruising Sunday, 11/26. Not much going on; Trail was dead as usual. Went over by Scorpio's crack house (Probably where you're talking about as well, Rider) and found a couple. Picked up a 30'ish Italian wsw, maybe a 5 - Name Jamie, I think. Complete schitzo. Wouldn't quit talking about her husband in jail, her daughter wanting cereal & the price of milk these days. Etc. Finally got down to business & so so pipe cleaning for .3. Was happy to drop her off.

A week or so ago I picked up a small wsw with long light brown hair around the same place. Probably 4'8", maybe 100 lbs - Age 35ish. No boobs but tight body. Don't recall the name. Probably a 6, but face looked weathered. Gave a long slow bbbjcim to write home about, probably in my all time top 5. Only wanted .3, but I tipped her a jackson without being asked. Girl's got some mad skills.

WebDog: There's definitely good opportunities still available, but they're a little harder to find. You shouldn't pay more than .3 for a bj & any more than 2.2 for fs incall.

Be safe.

Orlando J
12-01-06, 12:37
This an old dream about this SW that did not know about CL. The reason I am posting it now, I saw few skeptics when rates are reasonable. The boys were skeptical saying if it's too good to be true then it's not true. Well, it might be. She knew a mutual friend I met her by Holden & OBT She is not my type but J spoke and was ready to hit a home. She had a good menu .25 cbj .5 bbbj .8 fs. After few minutes of thinking I said you could be on-line but be use same or reasonable rates and do not over-charge.

It works for all my fellows, her and her friends I got the chance to see her new girl-friends.

I might not see her my type but we have different taste. Also, I like to keep few in my back pocket just in case.

Dragster
12-01-06, 18:08
Sounds like the black one I had a few months back!!

Was out cruising Sunday, 11/26. Not much going on; Trail was dead as usual. Went over by Scorpio's crack house (Probably where you're talking about as well, Rider) and found a couple. Picked up a 30'ish Italian wsw, maybe a 5 - Name Jamie, I think. Complete schitzo. Wouldn't quit talking about her husband in jail, her daughter wanting cereal & the price of milk these days. Etc. Finally got down to business & so so pipe cleaning for .3. Was happy to drop her off.

A week or so ago I picked up a small wsw with long light brown hair around the same place. Probably 4'8", maybe 100 lbs - Age 35ish. No boobs but tight body. Don't recall the name. Probably a 6, but face looked weathered. Gave a long slow bbbjcim to write home about, probably in my all time top 5. Only wanted .3, but I tipped her a jackson without being asked. Girl's got some mad skills.

WebDog: There's definitely good opportunities still available, but they're a little harder to find. You shouldn't pay more than .3 for a bj & any more than 2.2 for fs incall.

Be safe.

McTwist
12-01-06, 19:13
Xtraveler:

I believe that I too may have encountered the same person you describe. Early morning two moons ago, near the 711 across the hotel with number in the name. As I pulled up my car to a parking spot I eyeballed her over and as she approached the passanger side window she handed over a very professional looking business card, with the word Candies on it. She said her name was amber and that I should give her a call to make an appointment. Well this was a first, and since I had other priorities that time I said I'd call her later. Well, the next day went by and feeling quite up to the mood I gave her a call and a girl, who referred to herself as Candy answered the phone, and said that she shares the number with amber. She described herself as 5'6, blonde hair, blue eyes, and said that for $+ she would provide a satisfying evening. I said I'd think about it. So, with a little internet savyness I searched the number on the card and tada a match was found. If you do a search on candi/y on a site named craig, and a site named after our little bowed cherub you will find the fleece.

Well, after a brief sojourn in the famous city of the 'Tea Party', our hero received an invite from old roommates to stop by and attend their 'BCS National Championship' party honoring Ohio State vs. Michigan.

As most parties are, this got off to a most rollicking start.complete with booze, hor d'oeuvres and woman. Well, attached woman. A most unkind combination when on the 'hunt'. As the liquid dis-inhibitor took effect, and the game over, our hero decided to make a 'run to the border'. In reality, the distant call of the hunt was sounding loudly in his blood.

He took his chariot onto OBT, and like mythical Odysseus, heard the enticing sounds and saw the sights that only OBT is infamous for! Like a child in a candy store, he went hither and yon, searching for his evening's muse among the many "lassies". He did see two WSW which could have made his evening; both wearing go-go shorts, and luscious legs for wrapping around oneself like a loincloth, but not too be.

Our hero, to replenish himself, moored at the local 7-11, and obtained some 'Red Bull'. Good stuff. As he made his way back to his chariot, he made eye-contact with a most comely lass. WSW, young, shoulder length brunette with blond highlights, noticeable headlights made apparent by her clingy shirt, jean encased legs, and an A%^ that purred 'SQUEEZE ME'!

Before he could engage in a chivalrous action, she appeared at the passenger side, and said 'call me', and dropped a business card! This was a novel approach, which had our hero thinking. WTF? !

She had her hooks in him now, and he needed to know!

So after an hour of cruising, and having an early AM breakfast, our hero called our 'business muse'. Since it was not a local area code, he decided to block his number. Despite our hero's block, she answered. They engaged in street civilities, and decided on a rendezvous.

They met at the appointed hour and location, and yes. As 'Sidra' aka Terry Hatcher said in one of the 'Jerry Seinfeld' episodes, "They're real and they're magnificent! "

Though not a GFE, as one can imagine, a fantastic time was had! And had! But he believes that may be due to chemistry, so YMMV.

Afterward, she mentioned to our hero that she's visiting and advertises on the web; the site named after that bow-shooting cherub. Which he confirmed afterwards. She also mentioned that she'd be in O'Town for one moon.

Hearing of his experience and confirmation, I believe that our hero had found his 'golden fleece'!

Moral: The true value of money is not in its possession but in its use.

Aesop

PoonaniChaser
12-02-06, 02:19
2:30 am today, near Lancaster, name's Britta. Brunette, older - I'd guess early 40's - in jeans and black fabric jacket. Very nice rack, great figure, ok face. 30 for CBJ - by mutual agreement - and she's good, takes her time, no pressure, no upsell, friendly. Treat her right and you'll have a pleasant time. LE was very heavy, so keep that situational awareness radar in high gear.At about 1:05am I saw the girl you described walking near the hotel. She had on regular blue jeans and the black jacket you mentioned and from what I could see as I passed ,she was exactly as you described. Unfortunately before I could turn around and find out if the rest was true, Po-Po pulled some guy over that had just picked up someone. Needless to say, I called it a night. The trail is HOT tonight and not even worth the hassel.

Phatpistol
12-02-06, 16:43
I meet up with Mandy for them a few days ago. She was a firey redhead about 5'3 and weighed 115 pounds. She did not tell me it was $$ for fc. I negotiated .2 for bbj but it was okay. I think she works on Colonial by the 711 as a wsw. Has anyone ran into her there? Does she offer better deals. She looks like she is one.

Cakpm
12-02-06, 19:26
Has anyone seen Angie on Lee recently? I haven't seen her for a long time and she was a favorite. She still out there?

Fej Head
12-03-06, 01:58
Finally!! After a very long time of wasting gas and being followed around by a bunch of pick-ups I finally completed the task. After seeing the high leo content on the usual routes that the prize came from a random area. Her name is Sherry and was very happy as she said it's been hard to make any $ lately. No digits, but she has a room nearby that is very decent and safe. I snapped as many photos on my phone as I could. Don’t go by the first pick. She is much nicer. I think early 20's or younger. .25 for a great bbbjws no rush. I’m not saying where she was to keep this area safe for a bit, but if you PM me and if I recognize the name I’ll tell you know.

PoonaniChaser
12-03-06, 04:06
Trolling down the trail by the Super 8 and I-4 at about 2:20am, came across 3 WSW and 1 BSW. They all seemed to be talking to someone or each other on their cell phones. One of the WSW approached me and asked did I want a date. She was at least an overall 8, about 5'5" sandy blonde hair and a mole on her cheek. I thought Id hit the jackpot when she told me she had a room at the Super 8. But when she refused to get in the vehicle to talk further, I remember an article that I read on this site earlier about LE not getting in vehicles. Has anyone else seen or dealt with this group of women? Are they legite or LE?

PokeHerFaceJon
12-03-06, 09:48
Went out about 11:00 and cruised the Lee Rd/ Edwater/ NOBT and nothing to report in that area so I headed tothe Col dr./ Westmoreland area and nothing there as well. Cruised down the trail all the way to the mall and back and saw a few bsw's and 1 or two wsw's including the infamopus Katrina/ Trina. The one with the dual personalities. She's the tall, very skinny wsw with long blonde hair and very light skin. Finally decided to go get gas at theRace Track down past I-4 and after filling up decided to check out some of the back streets in that area.
Glad I did because I managed to scoop up Maria Hibner. Got out of the area and found a spot for some excellent pipe cleaning for a mere Jackson and a Lincoln. Told me she had been a guest of the fat ass Berry's hotel for a while and is trying to keep a low profile to stay out of his hotel for a while.
Safe hunting my felllow mongers.
PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
12-04-06, 11:01
Went out hunting around noon on Lee rd. and spotted several ladies strolling around the Micky D's area. Spotted this one fairly tall wsw walking with a black guy for a little while and the finally they separated so I pulled into the parking lot across fhr the VW dealer and she comes walking towards me and I flag her to get in.
She hops in and off we go. Tells me her namy is Marcy and just got in the area up from the trail. She's got a pretty hot little body on her so i was getting excited real easy. I'd say she's about 5'7" and maybe 115lbs. We found a secluded spot and she proceeded to give me one of the best pipe cleanings I've had in a while. She's really into is and tells me she loves to get kinky too. Loves getting her pictures taken and told me that for a little more she offers more. Got a feeling she may even go Greek so I'm definately going to be goin back for more real soon. Gave her a Jack and a Ham with a Linc tip for such a great attitude. Dropped her off at the hotel she's staying at and told me to come get her anytime I want.
Sorry my fellow mongers, I'm keepin this one so don't ask where or what digits. If you spot her walkin, that's a different story.
Here's a few pics
PHFJ Out!

WebDog
12-04-06, 16:39
First thanks for all the PMs from seniors and other members. Appreciate it! And it was definitely helpful.

On Sunday from 10pm to 12am I droved from 417 exit up OBT to the area which seems to be largely an all black neighborhood. Past the various stripclubs, under a couple of Freeways, down to some brightly lighted "Resort" on the lefthand side. Saw a dozen or so BSWs (all fugly) and a couple fugly WSWs. Then I went back up to the Florida Mall area around 11pm. Man!!!! By what I am used to, it was off-the-hook! Some of these SWs were so hot and so over the top, I thought they must be decoys. There were at least two dozen VGL SWs -- 7s to 9s by any SW scale.

I did not pick anyone up, for a couple of reasons. Including the fact that they I was not sure these weren't decoys. I thought you guys said it was DEAD?? I don't think these were decoys -- I will go back tonight.

Orlando J
12-04-06, 18:59
Most of these are escorts working the streets to get extras and find their fix. Still watch out they could be Leo's daughters. Fl mall girls normally have ad's on CL The stupid and silly thing is that if you pick them walking the rates are less. You can check CL girls and old posts to help you see if she's legite.

One day, it's hot. One day, it's rainy. A lot of weather changes if you know what I mean. These changes reflected on CL.

The brunette girl whom I picked and told me her nightmare's. She had a nightmare that few big guys are fighting and the poor working girls are dragged and has to take sides. Some of the girls went to Berry's hotel and started threatening if they do not get them out they will take the big one even worse some are double-sided. She was horrified. She even changed her hair color and keeps a low profile. I met her recently. Sorry guys it's not that I do not want to share but I am including this piece of info so you can understand why these changes and of course I do not want to get the girl in more trouble.

First thanks for all the PMs from seniors and other members. Appreciate it! And it was definitely helpful.

On Sunday from 10pm to 12am I droved from 417 exit up OBT to the area which seems to be largely an all black neighborhood. Past the various stripclubs, under a couple of Freeways, down to some brightly lighted "Resort" on the lefthand side. Saw a dozen or so BSWs (all fugly) and a couple fugly WSWs. Then I went back up to the Florida Mall area around 11pm. Man!!!! By what I am used to, it was off-the-hook! Some of these SWs were so hot and so over the top, I thought they must be decoys. There were at least two dozen VGL SWs -- 7s to 9s by any SW scale.

I did not pick anyone up, for a couple of reasons. Including the fact that they I was not sure these weren't decoys. I thought you guys said it was DEAD?? I don't think these were decoys -- I will go back tonight.

NoTeethPlease
12-04-06, 21:24
Picked up a little lady on a side street off OBT last night. No name to share, that's not the point. My point is this. WHY the heck can't I get a chick to let me take pics!!!!! lol I wanna post pics too! lol

You guys must gave "GAME" to be able to get these chicks to let you take pictures! Maybe I haven't run across the right one yet or maybe I simply don't monger enough! lol

WebDog
12-05-06, 01:35
It was not dead -- saw 3-4 decent looking providers in the mall area around 11pm (did 3-4 passes and decided to move on). One fat WSW was in a less obvious spot and I did a loop-back on her -- not worth picking up when seen up close. The other 2-3 good looking BSWs were just too obvious. I just can't see picking up a chick who looks like a Miami Vice extra on a 4-lane, busy road like that.

This concludes my stay in Orlando. Best of luck to you local guys.

Strawberrieluv
12-05-06, 16:31
Look out for us when you guys are on the urge for pleasure.We are always on OBT near FL Mall in daytime or in night time. Same $ is on ad's on CL will be charged on OBT. They might be a lil lower but depending on your desire. I can guarantee total satisfaction from us. Look for us and hope to see you guys soon.

Tjbfan1958
12-05-06, 20:21
Finally!! After a very long time of wasting gas and being followed around by a bunch of pick-ups I finally completed the task. After seeing the high leo content on the usual routes that the prize came from a random area. Her name is Sherry and was very happy as she said it's been hard to make any $ lately. No digits, but she has a room nearby that is very decent and safe. I snapped as many photos on my phone as I could. Don’t go by the first pick. She is much nicer. I think early 20's or younger. .25 for a great bbbjws no rush. I’m not saying where she was to keep this area safe for a bit, but if you PM me and if I recognize the name I’ll tell you know.

These photos are from the Gloryholegirlz website, and this girl was Dirty D's babysitter. That's pretty tacky to claim these photos as yours!!!

Bad Bird
12-05-06, 20:47
These photos are from the Gloryholegirlz website, and this girl was Dirty D's babysitter. That's pretty tacky to claim these photos as yours!!!

Damn you beat me to it. I saw the pics a couple days ago but the post just showed up today. She is Christine on the site.

This guy needs banned, passing bad info is not acceptable. What next, fake leo reports?

Orlando J
12-06-06, 01:22
I still do not understand why it's a little less. When you posted the new pictures I think I have seen you.

I met few girls and I introduced them to CL. It works for everyone making friends with the girls, their girl-friends and manager(s), if you know what I mean. It's good to befriend the managers, girls get jealous and they won't introduce you to their girl-friends especially if they like you. This way you go to the source besides the source will have a variety and if your favorite is not around. There's someone else to fill the gab. Everyone is happy.

The manager knows you are a nice guy who likes to have fun. I met few managers some asked me to help in computer work, few asked to me to drive them (can't), few asked me to invest $ (I did not) one even liked me (sorry I am totally straight) and so picky with girls sometimes J would want to hit a home run and the rate is unbelievable .4 fs I might reduce my standards which I did and she was not that bad at all.

Look out for us when you guys are on the urge for pleasure.We are always on OBT near FL Mall in daytime or in night time. Same $ is on ad's on CL will be charged on OBT. They might be a lil lower but depending on your desire. I can guarantee total satisfaction from us. Look for us and hope to see you guys soon.

Trail Rider 1
12-06-06, 09:53
There is nothing like a good dream at 2:00am to make a body good. Finishing up a good scout trip with no desire to shop. Just then Santa dropped one of my christmas gifts early as a cute little mouse that just last week was up around Lee rd appeared around the mall. This little mousey girl ( no name to protect the innocent) had a cute face and ball cap on. We chatted for a bit and she is VERY well verse in language lessons. She had a DEEP way to her voice and TOOk her time to explain to me that she is staying down south for a while. I have scheduled another time to talk for later in the week. Lessons with this one is recommended.

No pics to go along with dream as the mouse told me a few of her friends have been bothered my some from here. She told me that King Kevin has been banging around the forest,collecting new ways to get his taxes.

Happy Trails to all and to all a good night...............

Trail Rider 1

Marine Matt
12-06-06, 11:30
These photos are from the Gloryholegirlz website, and this girl was Dirty D's babysitter. That's pretty tacky to claim these photos as yours!!!LOL, I know DirtyD and I'm emailing him right now.

Vic Carter
12-07-06, 03:39
Like Trail Rider, there is nothing like a good dream at 2:00am to make a body good. Had a nice treat of BSWs. I'm not a senior member but one day I dream to get that title! Here's one of my babies.

Orl Woodpecker
12-07-06, 23:31
Like Trail Rider, there is nothing like a good dream at 2:00am to make a body good. Had a nice treat of BSWs. I'm not a senior member but one day I dream to get that title! Here's one of my babies.I'm glad I didn't see that right after I ate - I would have probably lost everything I ate. Those pictures are pretty gross!

Member #1381
12-07-06, 23:50
I still do not understand why it's a little less. When you posted the new pictures I think I have seen you.

I met few girls and I introduced them to CL. It works for everyone making friends with the girls, their girl-friends and manager(s), if you know what I mean. It's good to befriend the managers, girls get jealous and they won't introduce you to their girl-friends especially if they like you. This way you go to the source besides the source will have a variety and if your favorite is not around. There's someone else to fill the gab. Everyone is happy.

I have been visiting Orlando quite frequently on business over the past few months and have come to find the CL/OBT market quite interesting. It's amazing to find the talent that works in both places - it's all a matter of whether you're interested in the hunt or simply know what you want and ready to endulge. When I'm in town, I just like the experience of the hunt.... and the more I visit the more I find ladies that work in both - a few weeks ago, I met Tiffany and Angel, just this week I got to meet Kat and Sunset. First saw them on the trail and they later magically appeared INSIDE my hotel hallway seeking dates. Had a very nice chat with them and ALMOST made a date but was reminded of a bad review on each - bad service. I did not get that impression from my late nite chat in the hallway with them but they still could not get the little head to out smart the big head on this one....

But what I find most interesting is this: Negotiate and you will be amazed at how easy it is to get the ladies to come down to your $$ level.... Simply tell them that you have $$ or that you're not used to giving donations of $$$.... But be nice about it.... Being an asshole will only get you snubbed and possibly blacklisted by the girls for that night - cause believe me, they talk to each other whether they are friends or not. Informing each other who may be LE, perverts, pimps and such. But, the long and short of the matter, I have been able to make $$ an issue to get a date with me.... And also, let them know upfront NO RUSH JOB!!! Now I know there is no guarantee of service but I sometimes manage to get the $$ matters taken care of AFTER the deed to ensure that I am at least partially satisfied - especially if a tip is in order.

Just my $.02.

Back in town next week and looking foward to meeting the Promise. What a nice AZZ this chick has. Spoke with her earlier this week but our schedules did not work out on this trip... but next week...... oh baby oh baby. ***Photos Attached of Promise*** Please let me know if any of you have had or know any experiences with her - reviews are appreciated.

Oh yeah, Cola the hot tall bsw that I met and wrote about back in Sept is back in Orlando and staying/working near the Oakridge/OBT area. Damn what a honey. Another to consider for next week...

Orlando J, I would love to get to know some of the "Managers" that you know.. If you are a traveler like me, I am more that will to share info on other areas that I frequent.

In the meantime, happy hobbying and stay safe.....

Trail Rider 1
12-08-06, 02:11
Out last night at 11:30 pm, decided to call my new number and see what could be set up. Called my little mousey that I met the other night and she answered. She told me to stop by in 15 minutes. I stop in and found her and her friend Spanish"Indian" (names withheld to protect my dreams) They hooked me up well. $$$ bought me a bj from mousey for 5 minutes followed by CFS from the "Indian" for the finish. ladies treated me well. DReams got fuzzy but it was well worth the dream. I will share dream with valued members of our little den. Senior only please. And remember share well but treat nice. These two are good dont harden them up.

Trail Rider 1
And to all A good Night
DREAM DREAM DREAM

Carlosa
12-08-06, 10:36
Lee Rd
I have noticed that there has been another blond street walker that is past the gas stations - very good looking not mouse, i know what she looks like.
I saw mouse across the street from McDonalds.

OBT went down OBT on Wednesday saw two nice WSW that were picked up quickly just south of Amelia.

A bust going down in the parking lot of K-Mart with that muscular black lady.

Abolutly nothing at all near the mall.

has any tried
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/245435108.html
The attached files are from the craigs list ad

MikeInBrazil
12-08-06, 10:39
Last night (thurs) around 3 am I found one of the best looking WSW around. If you guys are want a young looking short cute girl I have her number. Be warned though, she is THE WORST service I have ever had. I didn't even nut because she kept asking if I was done and she had wayyyyyyyyyy too many rules.

Too bad she had such bad service, she was atleast a 7 or 8 on real girl scale. She did mention the reason why she was so sketchy was because some guy just punched her in the face.

VerySlowly
12-08-06, 13:53
Last night (thurs) around 3 am I found one of the best looking WSW around. If you guys are want a young looking short cute girl I have her number. Be warned though, she is THE WORST service I have ever had. I didn't even nut because she kept asking if I was done and she had wayyyyyyyyyy too many rules.

Too bad she had such bad service, she was atleast a 7 or 8 on real girl scale. She did mention the reason why she was so sketchy was because some guy just punched her in the face.
Sometimes bad service and to many rules ---get you punched in the face.....sounds like she didn't learn her lesson. I'm not advocating violence, personally I have to much to lose however some of these tarts need to understand that their selling a service, Jo-Jo on the current OSCO site is one just exactly as you describe, I would have loved to coldcocked her she sure left my cock cold LOL----VS

Aacdm2000
12-08-06, 20:25
Damn! I don't know who she is, but I'll be in Orlando soon and I might have to take one for the Orlando team on this one. Wow. Would prefer though to know if she is legit or not first. Happy Hunting.

has any tried
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/245435108.html
The attached files are from the craigs list ad

PoonaniChaser
12-08-06, 21:14
I may still have to check her out. If shes as nice as you say, maybe she was just having an off night. The trail has been a little dead these last couple of weeks and I'm in need of a little fun.

VerySlowly
12-09-06, 00:35
Damn! I don't know who she is, but I'll be in Orlando soon and I might have to take one for the Orlando team on this one. Wow. Would prefer though to know if she is legit or not first. Happy Hunting.
Always remember if it seems to good to be true----it usually is. That body is in the $350---500 range. If somebody finds something that nice for a deuce ,sign me up.
Usually the po-liceeeee use pics like that to set up a sting, a georgeous fox ,a cheap price and Bingo the next thing you know you have a dozen mongers headed for jail-----VS

Bklyn Born
12-09-06, 00:39
Its almost to good to be true.

That might be the best looking ass I have ever seen. Thats either the greatest airbrush job or something sent from the heavens.

BB

Orlando J
12-09-06, 01:02
Here is how it woks which you all know. Girls have needs for D's that's what managers realize. A smart manager knows she will buy from him especially if he's fair so they try to know their regulars. The old way of pimping still exists and there are some think they own the girl(s) and it's a circle she gives him all what she gets and he takes care of her.

Befriending managers does not happen after your 2nd meeting with the girl. It takes time for them to trust you. A smart girl knows you will change if you found better service and better rates with a hot girl (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). She prefers to do her friends a favor by introducing you to them especially if she's local also if she's so beautiful or at least thinks so. You also need to be smart and let them know you will go back to her it's just you wanted a change. If she really wants you back she'll offer you better rates since she already knows your services.
When it comes to rates I do not negotiate I simply go to the second ad. Girls have more than one # normally I do shopping. Most of the girls know me and they know I am a regular if she's beautiful, provide good service with reasonable rates. I also keep my promises if I cut a deal with a girl. If I say I will be a regular then I will be. We'll be friends with benefits then it is and so on. I am a man of my word and that's so important. Girls do talk to each other especially if they have the same manager.
Now back to rates we all want to get the best service with the best rates. Girls know that so if she says $$ for fs and it was reasonable then I will take the offer and tip her for a good service. The feeling of being tipped is better than the feeling that she deserves it. But if she upsells then sorry there's a lot out there. If she puts many limits then she does not deserve neither my repeat nor my tips. I believe she lost more with a nice local regular. When I say nice it’s true otherwise they won’t keep calling me. I also prepare myself for a date and believe me that help them enjoy.
The times that I had problems are few but I expose fake ones everywhere I can and that’s not my only revenge. All depends what did she do? Some girls are silly thinking once your little head is doing the thinking you will pay more so she will take these limits. Some even will ask you $ for this position…etc It feels you are in a mall, that takes away the fun. Definitely I won’t repeat even if they say I will make it up to you next time because they won’t.

Sorry for being too long

I have been visiting Orlando quite frequently on business over the past few months and have come to find the CL/OBT market quite interesting. It's amazing to find the talent that works in both places - it's all a matter of whether you're interested in the hunt or simply know what you want and ready to endulge. When I'm in town, I just like the experience of the hunt.... and the more I visit the more I find ladies that work in both - a few weeks ago, I met Tiffany and Angel, just this week I got to meet Kat and Sunset. First saw them on the trail and they later magically appeared INSIDE my hotel hallway seeking dates. Had a very nice chat with them and ALMOST made a date but was reminded of a bad review on each - bad service. I did not get that impression from my late nite chat in the hallway with them but they still could not get the little head to out smart the big head on this one....

But what I find most interesting is this: Negotiate and you will be amazed at how easy it is to get the ladies to come down to your $$ level.... Simply tell them that you have $$ or that you're not used to giving donations of $$$.... But be nice about it.... Being an asshole will only get you snubbed and possibly blacklisted by the girls for that night - cause believe me, they talk to each other whether they are friends or not. Informing each other who may be LE, perverts, pimps and such. But, the long and short of the matter, I have been able to make $$ an issue to get a date with me.... And also, let them know upfront NO RUSH JOB!!! Now I know there is no guarantee of service but I sometimes manage to get the $$ matters taken care of AFTER the deed to ensure that I am at least partially satisfied - especially if a tip is in order.

Just my $.02.

Back in town next week and looking foward to meeting the Promise. What a nice AZZ this chick has. Spoke with her earlier this week but our schedules did not work out on this trip... but next week...... oh baby oh baby. ***Photos Attached of Promise*** Please let me know if any of you have had or know any experiences with her - reviews are appreciated.

Oh yeah, Cola the hot tall bsw that I met and wrote about back in Sept is back in Orlando and staying/working near the Oakridge/OBT area. Damn what a honey. Another to consider for next week...

Orlando J, I would love to get to know some of the "Managers" that you know.. If you are a traveler like me, I am more that will to share info on other areas that I frequent.

In the meantime, happy hobbying and stay safe.....

Orlando J
12-09-06, 01:07
I wanted to say something but I would not have said better.

Sometimes bad service and to many rules ---get you punched in the face.....sounds like she didn't learn her lesson. I'm not advocating violence, personally I have to much to lose however some of these tarts need to understand that their selling a service, Jo-Jo on the current OSCO site is one just exactly as you describe, I would have loved to coldcocked her she sure left my cock cold LOL----VS

Bklyn Born
12-09-06, 02:06
Is it me or is the new sw "uniform" a hooded sweatshirt. I know its a little chilly but its not like NY cold.

By the time i figured out sw or not, i was a block or 2 past and by that time i was like screw it, i'll wait till it warms up.

Be safe guys,

BB

Member #3920
12-09-06, 08:40
I tried an email to her listing of yesterday and have no answer yet.

Sarang Haeyo
12-09-06, 11:05
Always remember if it seems to good to be true----it usually is. That body is in the $350---500 range. If somebody finds something that nice for a deuce ,sign me up.

Usually the po-liceeeee use pics like that to set up a sting, a georgeous fox ,a cheap price and Bingo the next thing you know you have a dozen mongers headed for jail---

VSIf she turns out to be something other than advertised you can cold cock her. That will teach her a lesson.

Lulu Pussy
12-09-06, 20:17
Earlier last week, around 1 a.m., picked up cute little cuban tweaker. Could barely understand a word she was saying. Wasn't sure if she was talking to me or herself most of the time.

We go for a drive, she starts sucking me off as we tool down the trail. Take a side street, down near some bus yard, and she goes to work. Great head, especially for a street girl. She says "Me no drink the milk." but I gave her an extra 20 to convince her otherwise. Very nice.

Next day, about 1 p.m., pickin's were slim, but I found this one older woman with short salt-and-pepper hair. She calls herself D. Wanted the full treatment so we went to a no-tell that charges $26 for 2 hrs that was WAY down the trail. She has a small mouth, a little teethy during the knob polishing. She has a big looking pussy, but man, it was nice, tight and silky. While I was fucking her, she kept saying "get that nut." fun. Paid 60 and an extra 20 to cum on her tongue. well worth it.

Orlando J
12-10-06, 03:28
I decided this time to have a back up plans in case I won't find what I am looking for. I went OBT in the afternoon lots of girls most of them accompanied by black boys. Had I found a girl that would pass my standards I know they will lose him for me :)
Then I took a turn on Holden then back to obt. Saw 2 cute BSW. Then I got a call from one girl I do not know if one of her friends told her he's in the hood. I was not sure who she is, anyway I said I would like to meet you or your friends. Then she asked what are you looking for we have selection, hmm today I am looking for a pretty young sexy white < 5 7 weight proportionate busty is desirable. She said ok I will have it cooked on 1.5 for 1hr :) I mean ready for you. Awsome, no hidden fees then her girl called from a blocked phone did not answer, she left a message. Then I went to the hotel and I saw this uncle Leo's car. She called me back without blocking the # and her girl came asking me "Can I help you?" Can't you see I am on the phone!! Let me talk...Then her girl started you can't just sit there the management won't let you so I was talking on the phone with one girl and the other one showed up and started talking the whole seen was spooky so I left. The girl was not sexy enough to take any risks. She called me back saying that the girl was spooked would you like to see someone else!!! I made sure to tell her I am not LE and I have seen lots and she can take references. Anyway, when things like this happen there would be no fun. I thanked her and decided to call 1 of my favorites. The voice does not seem to be her voice I asked her to describe herself. Then I drove to her in my way I saw one hottie but damn the traffic, she disappeared. I went to the girl and she was not my favorite that's not ok and she's asking for cancelation fee. WTF? I drove to you and you gave me wrong description. Then I get a call from one retired girl who sees only those she liked. Retired and she is only 22 hottie.

Aacdm2000
12-10-06, 13:59
Usually the po-liceeeee use pics like that to set up a sting, a georgeous fox ,a cheap price and Bingo the next thing you know you have a dozen mongers headed for jail-----VS

Yep, always good info and probably is in this case. And I agree, that's the best ass I've ever seen and she even has a little landing strip. Though it did list $200 as the price.

Orlando J
12-10-06, 17:12
I found the spooky girls on # cl here's their ad;

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/246369729.html
We both (me and the girls) got spooked

Phatpistol
12-10-06, 17:51
Yep, always good info and probably is in this case. And I agree, that's the best ass I've ever seen and she even has a little landing strip. Though it did list $200 as the price.She is part of the smash agency. Her picture is on thier website but I heard alot of pictures on there are stolen.

Orlando J
12-12-06, 16:01
I-dr Holiday Inn or Days Inn 7600 I-dr they collect your info on the gate check Id write tag # all these things!

I do not think I-dr fun is over but they might have relocated where I still do not know.

Carlosa
12-12-06, 21:59
There was a hot Sw walking north on the mall at 5.
Then there was crystal with a short dress by taco bell.
A nice young one by wendys.
But the mongers were stupid driving like crazy.

PokeHerFaceJon
12-13-06, 13:10
Late report. Sunday morning around 11:30 picked up Holly Workman behind the Intown Suites. Got a CBJ for .3 She's still wcked out. About an hour later hooked up with Mouse. Got the usual excellent bbbj for .3. Told me uncle LEO had nailed Marcy. Damn shame, I was gonna take that home for a photo session with a very happy ending. If anyone's seen Marcy out anywhere else let me know.
PHFJ Out!

Trail Rider 1
12-13-06, 18:56
Hey All
Was trolling thehappy OC web page and saw that one of my girls was hit up. Does anyone have contact info or area where Britta Sch. can be found. She was a great conversation and a lot of fun. Any info would be appreciated.
No trail trips to report hope to be out again soon.
Trail Rider 1

Bklyn Born
12-15-06, 10:20
Was on the trail this AM and saw 2 wsw and 1 hsw.

The wsw were above average in looks, prob 7-8.

The one i was scoping had to be low to mid 20's, 5'7", 110lbs. Quite hot looking. I kept seeing this plain white panel truck floating around her.

Each time I whipped around, it was very close.

I wasnt sure if it was trying to make a play with her or else.

Spooked me so I kept going.

If anyone knows different let me know.

BTW, the other wsw was cute also. Maybe low 30's, 5'6", 125lbs. Nice ass.

Be safe

BB

Fej Head
12-16-06, 01:05
Left the mall around 8 tonight and headed up the trail. Not much around until I hit Colonial. RIght across from BK I spotted a young brunette wsw doing the eye contact thing. I thought I lost her when it took a long time to turn around on Parramore do to traffic from whatever show is going on. Luckily she was still there. Said her name is Ashely. I would say 18 maybe 19 at the most wearing all denim. Very nice and easy to talk to. .20 for a great bbbjws. If you can get out there go grab her fast. She is definately new to the show and with her young looks and lack of smarts she will probably get picked up soon. She actually wanted to park right there on Colonial! Happy hunting and post if you find her.

Frank Dallas
12-16-06, 16:38
I'm on my way to Orlando next month, is there any action on I-Drive?

Trail Rider 1
12-17-06, 17:57
Hey All
Out last night on the Trail, Boy what a slow night. I was about to give up when I ran into my girl T... She ran over and off we went. We went to her room, I was a little low on funds so It was BJ for me for $30. Of course she did her great job so I finished with a tip. It really does keep the girls happy. I finished with a load on her feet which she rubbed in while playing with her kitty. Advice to the other girls , A lot of guys will tip well if you treat them right and dont go crazy with your prices. I heard some girls are up to $50-60 for a BJ and then after 2 minutes are like " Come on Finish what is taking so long" This type of attitude will get you NOwhere. T... charges fair prices so I am a regular 3 times a week. That is steady cash three times a week. Just something to think about....
Happy Trails to everyone
TR1

NoTeethPlease
12-17-06, 22:00
I'm on my way to Orlando next month, is there any action on I-Drive?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monger with extracare on I-drive this time of year though!
Ol' Saint Leo has indeed been working the Drive a little more over the past 2-3 weeks. Pickings can be slim if you you don't know what to look for and the traffic don't make it any better IMHO. It's not the kinda place you can easily "U-turn" and introduce yourself to a walker. Think differently ;-)

Orlando J
12-18-06, 13:00
Hi All,

Early 5am J woke me up and did not want to sleep. I drove to OBT in my way and on west Colonial; I find 2 WSW with a good figure. I turn, establish eye contact then park. They come to me one of them is a definite TS. After talking (1 for FS), driving and going to a room. I realize that the other is too. I am attaching pictures. This SW did not look TS to me. I canceled and dropped them.

I drive back to obt it's almost 6am 1WSW on Kiley gas station kind of old few SW's here and there. I decided to go all the way to Fl mall nothing caught my attention. I took Sandlake to I-dr I saw 1 chubby a little old by I-dr and Sandlake. I wanted to drive around Quality Inn. I reported in my report before they take your info on the gate. I was tired so I decided to go home and make calls to put J to sleep.

North West Wind
12-18-06, 23:49
At around 1pm I checked out the Lee Rd area. Couldn't find anything on the streets so I figured I check out the local motels. Couldn't find providers, but I did find what appeared to be at least half of the damn police dept(a bit of an exaggeration more like 6 or 7 marked cars and 2 unmarked ones). Scared the hell out of me so I returned home for a bit.

Anyhow, I eventually gathered my nerve and hit the trail.Picked up Melody today around 6:30pm or so. HSW nice petite body with a great ass. .4 for an extremely well skilled and unrushed CBJ. Wasn't in the mindset to do more, but I'll definitely be giving her another shot. Lots of LE on the trail too so be cautious.

BTheBomb
12-19-06, 13:55
A visit back to Central Florida for some business offered a couple nights of 'quality time'.

On Wednesday evening around 10 or so, I cruised and had great success with a daily-double. First was a blonde out by the mall. Glad the there was a parking lot to stop in and look at my map while I waited to see if it was real or not. To my suprise she approached got in and off we went. On the SW scale, she was a solid 8, maybe more, but was very mechanical. Honestly, I can't even remember her name, but she was taller dressed in jeans and a white top. Performance was so-so with a CBJ for .6 - I know that was a little too much, but I haven't been in Central Florida for a while and I had an itch.

Same night - checked out a girl from Rhode Island as well. Similar routine a little further down the trail, but to the South side of 4 where all of those nice side streets are. This was pretty cool because I gave her five reasons to get a car wash, while I waited and she actually came back. Inside the car wash was a pretty good place to hang out and watch your bumpers get shined for .4 - I can't remember her name, but she was pretty cool.

On Saturday I met up with Ang by the Blockbuster because we needed to rent some videos. She's staying by the big technology store by Sand Lake and was extremely cool. For .4 she cleaned the plumbing out with out so much as a shop rag to wipe her hands and was just kicked backed and very relaxed once the initial meet and greet procedures were out of the way. She had a room and at one time was probably stunning, but the ways of the this world were starting to take their toll on this young miss. She was open to a lot more, but I just wanted to put my head down for an early flight North - or - maybe I was just dreaming the whole thing.

BTheBomb
12-19-06, 14:05
A visit back to Central Florida for some business offered a couple nights of 'quality time'.

On Wednesday evening around 10 or so, I cruised and had great success with a daily-double. First was a blonde out by the mall. Glad the there was a parking lot to stop in and look at my map while I waited to see if it was real or not. To my suprise she approached got in and off we went. On the SW scale, she was a solid 8, maybe more, but was very mechanical. Honestly, I can't even remember her name, but she was taller dressed in jeans and a white top. Performance was so-so with a CBJ for .6 - I know that was a little too much, but I haven't been in Central Florida for a while and I had an itch.

Same night - checked out a girl from Rhode Island as well. Similar routine a little further down the trail, but to the South side of 4 where all of those nice side streets are. This was pretty cool because I gave her five reasons to get a car wash, while I waited and she actually came back. Inside the car wash was a pretty good place to hang out and watch your bumpers get shined for .4 - I can't remember her name, but she was pretty cool.

On Saturday I met up with Ang by the Blockbuster because we needed to rent some videos. She's staying by the big technology store by Sand Lake and was extremely cool. For .4 she cleaned the plumbing out with out so much as a shop rag to wipe her hands and was just kicked backed and very relaxed once the initial meet and greet procedures were out of the way. She had a room and at one time was probably stunning, but the ways of the this world were starting to take their toll on this young miss. She was open to a lot more, but I just wanted to put my head down for an early flight North - or - maybe I was just dreaming the whole thing.

VerySlowly
12-20-06, 14:01
I was cruising the trail saw a thin HSW by the resort, thought about it but she had a "Butter" face and I passed.
Cruised and cruised and nothing.

Then I spotted Jessica about 100yds south from the musical motel, pulled over by the entrance to the motel and she spots me and comes running,jumps in and we proceed in. She says where have you been? I ask her the same and she was visiting her uncle Kevin on 33st.

Jessica is maybe 28,tall and slim with nice teeth and streaked blondish brown hair.
So we jump in the sack and she gets really horney and wants to fk meanwhile she's stroking my banana with the tip of her tongue, I've got no rubber and she's on the last day of "her friend" so fking is out of the question. She reaches into her purse and inserts a remote control vibrator into her honeypot and starts going to town on "ol Buford".

So I cum and she dosen't stop I'm thinking this never happened before with a SW and she keeps going until I cum again and she still didn't stop, meanwhile I'm thinking WTF? She was in a zone cumming with her vibrator,moaning and groaning--unreal. Finally Buford was drooping,I knew I was done and I told her to stop. She stopped on "ol Buford" and started licking my B's and playing with my nipples etc. and finally she stopped when I told her I had to go.
All in all one of the best SW experiences I ever had,so unusual I still can't get over it. She gives magnificent head ,prostrate massage etc. and she has a cute face. I highly recommend, I gave her 3 Jacksons and I really underpaid for the services rendered..------VS

BankShot
12-22-06, 12:57
I was cruising the trail saw a thin HSW by the resort, thought about it but she had a "Butter" face and I passed.
Cruised and cruised and nothing.

------VSButterface, LOL. I have taken a few sight seeing trips lately at different times of the day and night. All I ever see are hawgs and scare crows. I don't even see Leroy out much. That probably means he's in stealth mode right behind me.

I saw him fishing with a leader a while back. I haven't seen you guys talk about this method so I will lay it out. Two hot girls walking and talking down the street. No cell phone or purse, dressed nice. Directly across the street, there are two other girls, not too good looking and dressed plain like regular street girls. They have the cell phone and they are the ones that set the hook. They are walking even with or a little behind the hot girls across the street.

They were doing this north of I-4 for a while. Then when they moved south they hit the jackpot down by the Racetrack. He was hauling them in as fast as he could get his rig setup again. Every time I went by there they had another car pulled over. When I was leaving for the night I saw all four girls together talking over there with them and they were not being arrested.

So, when I see a girl, I always look both ways to see who's looking at me, looking at them. If there is anybody there I pass. Another thing to remember, she is more dangerous than LEO is. LEO is just going to arrest you. She can get you robbed or killed or worse. Some of you guys talk about situations that feel strange. I heard a line in a movie that covers this. "If there is any doubt, then there is not doubt. " Get the hell out of there and don't stop to look back.

Good huntin and stay safe. I think I might just take me a spin this afternoon.

MikeInBrazil
12-26-06, 03:50
I decided to give myself a little christmas present tonight. Hit the trail starting from I4, drove south towards the florida mall. It was around 12am no one was on road, got all the way to florida mall I didn't see a single girl. Decided to make a Uturn near the motel 8. When I was going back down OBT north bound, I saw 2 WSW both of them had really short shorts on but both were porkers. I drove by as slow as I could to see if they looked good, unfortuantly I was driving to fast to see.

Right after those two girls I see this one WSW shes about 19-26 range, 5'7 and 110 pounds. Very cute girl, I decide to follow her a bit because it looks like shes too good to be true. After awhile of following her I lost her, I decided to go home at this point so I went to the convience store near Motel 8. She was sitting outside, after some convo got her price. 50$ bj 100fs, I decide to go with the BJ. She tells me her name is Carmen and shes from Geogia, she gave an OK performance.

Overall I would rate a 7 on the real girl scale, and 6 range on service.

Pleasure Giveh
12-26-06, 08:18
A quick cry for help. First off I have RTFF. I am in town on a family vacation right now. Unfortunately, we are in one motel room with two teenage girls - NO PRIVACY.

I have some needs that are not being met by my girlfriend.

We are staying on 192 West and I really need to find some quick inexpensive fun. Is there anything close by me? I don't know the area that well and don't have much time to look around. That is why I am sending this desperate plea to my fellow mongerers.

I have a number of posts in Iowa and would be happy to help anyone out in that area - God only knows why you would be there though.

Please send personal messages.

MikeInBrazil
12-26-06, 12:10
I will give you some intell on the scene if you give me some info on those teenage girls....

lol, jk man. Try going to OBT near FL mall area.

Dragster
12-26-06, 13:30
Two teenage girls? As long as there over 18, send them out on OBT one of us will pick them up!

A quick cry for help. First off I have RTFF. I am in town on a family vacation right now. Unfortunately, we are in one motel room with two teenage girls - NO PRIVACY.

We are staying on 192 West and I really need to find some quick inexpensive fun. Is there anything close by me? I don't know the area that well and don't have much time to look around. That is why I am sending this desperate plea to my fellow mongerers.

I have a number of posts in Iowa and would be happy to help anyone out in that area - God only knows why you would be there though.

WebDog
12-26-06, 17:53
Sent you a PM with instructions vis-a-vis my recent trip and experiences. Good luck!

Orlando J
12-26-06, 18:37
There is some little action in your neighborhood take 192 to Orange Blossom Trail 441 "OBT", going east, keep your eye open around Old-town. Take OBT heading towards Colonial, going north, in your way take a look at Florida mall. Go further north OBT on OBT and Holden there's another plaza. Then OBT and Kaley get some gas you will need it. Try the side streets but watch while shopping a lot of gangstra that's why there's a lot of police. Further north OBT and Colonial turn right on colonial. After all this shopping and nothing try Lee rd and/or you can go back and watch touristic scenes I-dr and Sandlake that's going back OBT south till fl mall again make a right turn on Sandlake.

Good luck

I will pm you if Candy calls me then again I do not know your taste

VerySlowly
12-27-06, 01:01
A guy from out of town asks for our help, asks for PM's, and we send him down on the trail where if he's busted his family is up sh**'s creek, AND we want info on his daughters? Come on show a little class, those who said those things showed a little class, unfortunately it was all low.---VS

VerySlowly
12-27-06, 01:28
Watch out for Sally, slim , long face, clean, dresses well about 45-50 claims she's a nurse who has not done crack for 3 years. Has long brown hair and lives on 39th st.
Skank makes snide remarks like "why does it take you so long to come " "are you on medication" NOOOO,but if you would suck it for more than 10 seconds without a break it might happen!! Rush Rush.
Just a nasty bozoblozo who I recognized from her attitude, last time I thru her out of the car, this time out of the room. The first time was at night so I didn't recognize her face.
So now I've got Blu Balz and nothing around, so I head out and I find Lisa and older "stress reliever" between Castleberry+Sanford on 17-92, excellent pipecleaning for a Jackson and a 5 tip.(x-mas eve)---VS

Orlando J
12-27-06, 02:36
The reason I posted public; I was pm'ed recently with a similar question and it is a public info for our fellows. Also, he posted on SW section. I intended to pm him

A guy from out of town asks for our help, asks for PM's, and we send him down on the trail where if he's busted his family is up sh**'s creek, AND we want info on his daughters? Come on show a little class, those who said those things showed a little class, unfortunately it was all low.---VS

Gruglok
12-27-06, 09:42
Went out on Christmas night after the festivities..Hope everyone had a good holiday btw. There was nothing, I didn't see a single lady. Didn't get around to poking around the motel's. And last night must've been too cold, drove around for a good 20 minutes and not one pair of titties to be seen. :[

WebDog
12-27-06, 10:38
I am not from Orlando, just a visitor with recent exerience (albeit limited) so I am not going to go around calling out the local members. But I was indeed a little put off by the posts there responding to Pleasure Giveh.

I really heavily on the kindness of mongerers when I visit various towns -- and got an impressive amount of helpful PMs when I reached out last time I was in-town. So I hope he got the same and that the public posts were just for show. But when a visiting senior member asks for local info and you respond be offering to turn-out his teenage daughters -- that is pretty low!

That's why I ended up PM'ing the guy, since I would normally leave it to locals and got to assume/hope that he still got since good advice through the b/c (sorry if I sound preachy -- just wanted to say my peace, since I had a very good experience when I visited)

Mrmrmr
12-27-06, 10:55
I am not from Orlando, just a visitor with recent exerience (albeit limited) so I am not going to go around calling out the local members. But I was indeed a little put off by the posts there responding to Pleasure Giveh.

I really heavily on the kindness of mongerers when I visit various towns -- and got an impressive amount of helpful PMs when I reached out last time I was in-town. So I hope he got the same and that the public posts were just for show. But when a visiting senior member asks for local info and you respond be offering to turn-out his teenage daughters -- that is pretty low!

That's why I ended up PM'ing the guy, since I would normally leave it to locals and got to assume/hope that he still got since good advice through the b/c (sorry if I sound preachy -- just wanted to say my peace, since I had a very good experience when I visited)

It was pretty obvious he was kidding. Let's lighten things up.

WebDog
12-27-06, 11:21
It was pretty obvious he was kidding. Let's lighten things up.

Just using that as an example (and not trying to me a big deal out of that or anything -- yes of course he was kidding.) No need to beat this to death, just observing that everyone who responded to me was truly helpful, while seems like this guy was thrown under bus a little bit.

Information is the commodity which drives the economy of this board. Just like to see more of it flow to the right people -- and to see them reciprocate. I am not on here to preach or criticize -- 'nuf said.

Dragster
12-27-06, 11:51
I thought it was an even trade and joking at it. If he really has things tied down that much why not goto CL and look for incall? You don't need a SW when you have family with you, you need to lower your risk! I am on top of the game and have been to a few different countries. I have been stiffed here and there but my risk is extremely low.

PHFJ where you been? You been slacking? Need some fresh news!

Mrmrmr
12-27-06, 14:12
Just using that as an example (and not trying to me a big deal out of that or anything -- yes of course he was kidding.) No need to beat this to death, just observing that everyone who responded to me was truly helpful, while seems like this guy was thrown under bus a little bit.

Information is the commodity which drives the economy of this board. Just like to see more of it flow to the right people -- and to see them reciprocate. I am not on here to preach or criticize -- 'nuf said.

Gotcha - Heck if I had anything decent to throw it him I'd also be using it myself.

Anyone know if Tia is still around? She looks good enough to try.

Vic Carter
12-27-06, 22:25
There's times when you just can't get enough.

Cruised OBT and South; found an older BSW that I messed with before.

She wasn't down, but she knows that I like it young and offered to give me the hook-up. The hook-up: a 22yo BSW sweetie; name is Nikki. Nikki is about a 7 on the SW scale; 6 normal. Asking price was $45, but talked her down to $25 + tip. No pics this time cuz I forgot the camera home. Had digits if I didn't lose it!

Maggot
12-29-06, 19:58
Cruised a little the 28th (Thursday night) around 8-9pm. Nothing on the trail, but I didn't go all the way down towards the mall, just to the bowling alley. Checked Colonial, nada there. One questionable one on Lee, but she was having such an intense conversation with herself I decided not to interrupt. Went home with $krilla in my pocket.

PokeHerFaceJon
12-30-06, 07:36
Hello all,
Went out around 11am hunting and saw nothing on Lee so headed downtown. Nothing on Colonial so headed down the trail. About 11:30 spotted Tanya a few streets north of Kaley so I scooped her up and of we went. Tanya's a wsw and about 5'8" and around 130 with real short black hair. Told me she'd been in jail a while and had just recently got out. Also told me that Marcy's in there right now. Hopefully for not to much longer! Anyway got another excellent pipe cleaning for a Jack and a Ham so I gave her a Link tip for Xmas.
Be safe out there!
PHFJ Out!

By the way, here's a few shots of some recent activity. I picked up Holly a couple weeks ago and Cindy the week before. Cindy gave good pipe job for a Jack and a Ham. She lives in one of them trailer parks near lake Fairview.

Trail Rider 1
12-30-06, 23:57
Does anyone have info on where I can find Britta Schwanitz, she is on the OCSO page three arrest site. I have been with in the past and was treated Well. I have no contact info and dont know her new area. Any help would be appreciated. PM me with any info. Thanks in advance.....
Trail Rider