PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Stoner
05-22-06, 10:23
Hi all,

Just thought I would start out by saying there's a lot of interesting stuff on this site. A friend at a local SC turned me on to it. The SW stuff is great. Can't wait to hook up with some of those HP gals you talk about. I love caramel. Any way, how about some more on SC here in CT land.

V

What is an HP gal? What caramel are you referring to?

For someone new, you sure did learn the lingo quick. Even got me confused. LOL.

Wanderer
05-22-06, 17:45
That sucks about the Waterbury American. Even the Nazis at HPD and the Hartford Courant have given up that practice. Our fellow hobbiests that got nailed in Waterbury are going through enough and don't need everyone in the state after them. Let them do their thing in court and get on with their lives and make peace with their families. You could argue forever if this a a victimless crime or not, but it is certainly not the crime of the century.

They blasted some guy in today's edition because he had a small criminal record.

That being said, Gordo, In a way, what was a victimless crime, has suddenly become one..
The tue victim, is tried & executed by public media. without even a chance. Hyper morality
out the whazoo, and someone looking for a little company, suddenly becomes the object of
ridicule, and scorn. and the true criminals, are the ones who hung him (and the girl) out to dry.

Wanderer --:those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Wanderer
05-22-06, 17:59
I heard on the raido this morning that they are going to "expose" Craigs List on the 11 pm news. I forget what channel. It seems some men are running ads in the Hartford section seeking companionship in exchange for housing. WTF do these people think marriage is. The only differance is after you are married the sex seems to drop off a bit....

Steel Blue.

You would think, to the news media, CL is out dated. Especially after that Los-Ang woman was
caught pimping her daughter (Read Under Age Daughter) in the Casual Encounters page.

Unfortunatly, EVERY place on the net (sorry to say, even here) has their fair share of
skeletons in their closet. It's the nature of what the internet has become.. A vast wasteland of
junk, scams, rip-off artists, and, dare I say it Political Football. (tossing blame back & forth.)
And, once a website gets found, it becomes open season. an old, defunct site, love.excite.com
was a great example. It was a open-access, FREE personal ad place, run by the now defunct excite.com ..
They also had an adult area, and it was riddled with fake ads. A friend got scammed by some
commercial website, which responded to his personal ad.. Once he answered the reply, he was
mail-bombed by junk ads, male enhancement pills, toys, etc.. enough so, that he actually had to
close the account, because it was actually crashing his ISP's mail server.

But, occationally, there are sites which cut through the crap, and get some real facts through..

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Wolfman Jack
05-22-06, 18:27
Ratings, Ratings, Ratings.

They've been promoting this "I-team Investigation" since last Thursday.

Again, they look for anything this time of year to garner a few rating points over Channel 30 and 8. Sex sells. They know this, they're not stupid. They'll look for ANY "story", including this Craigs List "apartment renting scandal", to get that extra percentage of ratings point. Maybe if Kara Sundlun, Jamie Roth, or Katie Zachary did their reporting topless, ala the Naked News, they wouldn't have to go to the gutter for these non-stories that they promote the hell out of for almost a week to get ratings. Channels 30 and 8 would fold up quicker that the Waterbury amps if they pulled that gimmic off. :) Len Besthoff can keep his big snout covered, actually, he should wear a burka.

Stoner
05-23-06, 10:13
That incident wasn't in CT though...was it?

Hell...with the prices for renting in some cities like Boston or New York...I would CERTAINLY consider it if the woman looked decent enough. Its a friend's with benefits situation. Nobody's business but their own.

This sort of thing has been done for ages. The internet just allows similar souls to connect. No harm, no foul, between consenting adults.

Member #3948
05-24-06, 07:31
It was a long week and a half since I found anything worth mentioning. I was a little pent up to say the least so when Kat finally called me I picked her up right away and took her to a nasty smelly hotel. Next time I will go to the Americian. At least there they change the sheets betweene customers.

She looked hot again and as soon as I got that thong off of her Steel Blue was so hard it could have broken up concrete. Luckelly she was stronger than concrete. She absorbed the punnishment happily, screaming that she wished it was soooo goood all of the time. LOL!

It was a fun time all around as I did reward her with a big O beforehand. She loves to cum, I think it makes her like me more....

Her phone is finally on and I sent thoes that requested her number the info.

This Board sucks lately. It reads almost like the News Paper, which I rarely read because it depresses me.

Good news for the up comming week! A friend of mine has 3 girlfriends who are comming in to town to earn a little cash for their college fund. They are supposed to be hot and in their early 20's. All white and petite. Yummy, yummy next week is looking good. I think I am only gonna share with thoes who have been posting. Thats annother thing, if I set you up the least you can do is post about it on the board. Why pass along info if I can't even read about the results....

Steel Blue.

Big Dog9
05-24-06, 08:35
Steel,

This is my first post but I"ve been reading the page for a while now.

You must be talking about the the little south end place what a dive but even more important be careful if you choose to go there I have seen LE set up in the building across the street photoing the mongers and friends coming and going.

Be careful out there remember it's Waterbury.

Tp 1870
05-24-06, 15:20
Steel better off in Naugatuck Cleaner and you might meet some new stuff as well.

Easy Going
05-26-06, 08:28
I drove through the south end last night around 8:00. There were 2 HSW being very aggressive. I have never seen them before. They were flagging down cars, which I had never seen in the south end before. Grove Street, yes, but not in the south. One was a little chunky, the other thin, and both looked very young. I believe they were working together (friends).

I hope these two go away. We don't need this kind of behavior in the south end. Hopefully they will disappear soon. With that behavior, they probably won't last long.

I saw Caroline/Carol as well, but she was too busy tracking down a deal to provide services. I can see her slipping into her old ways rapidly. Just a few years back, before her jail time, she was skin and bones, with sores all over her face, and dirty all the time. It won't be long now.

I see Renee is now a Grove Street girl. Just last summer she was hot, I enjoyed tagging her down by the river. She looked great and her body was delicious. Now she is a ragged skeleton. Same thing happened to Kate. Once they move from the south end to Grove, they are done.

I think this is a prime weekend for mongering. The monthly checks have not arrived, it is late in the month, and a holiday weekend too. The girls need money now, and no checks until next week.

Billy88
05-26-06, 16:25
hey guys, I scored with a nice wsw up there in Waterbury a couple weeks ago, very thin, light-brown hair. Said her name was Jasmine. Wouldn't do bbbj but was still a good experience. Sadly she didn't have a cell phone and wouldn't give out her number. All I can say is keep an eye out for this chick she's cute. She was on Hillside. Billy

Member #3948
05-26-06, 17:43
Might as well be two months or two years. She is probally long gone, arrested or drug overdose. Billy let us know a little sooner along with a little more detail.....

Sorry I am in a pissy mood my "friend" screwed me and used my down payment for some smooking material and didn't score the three girls from NY. Oh well live and learn.

I will answer all of the PM's tomorrow, that is Saturday for all of you already drunk tonite.

Steel Blue

Vrodmale
05-26-06, 19:10
Text from Easygoing: "I drove through the south end last night around 8:00. There were 2 HSW being very aggressive. I have never seen them before. They were flagging down cars, which I had never seen in the south end before. Grove Street, yes, but not in the south. One was a little chunky, the other thin, and both looked very young. I believe they were working together (friends)."

"I hope these two go away. We don't need this kind of behavior in the south end. Hopefully they will disappear soon. With that behavior, they probably won't last long."

Hey Easygoing, I think I saw the same two two girls the other morning when I was driving through the south end. They are really bold. The man was all over the place a few blocks away. And there they were, waving down cars. The skinny one is not to bad looking. I was gonna take another look but the man was right behind me. Oh and Stoner I apoligize for the abbreviations. HP was supposed to be PR (your term HSW) and my favorite flava is caramel PR. Again Sorry. Still diggin the site!

Billy88
05-29-06, 19:09
hey Steel,
Unfortunately I was out of the country last week on vacation otherwise I would have posted about it sooner. She was petite, about 23/24. She did CBJ. There were quite a few LE around up there & I got kinda paranoid driving around. I saw a one eyeball me about 20 seconds after I dropped her off and I just drove on and tried to not make eye contact. I was happy he was going in the other direction otherwise he probably would have pulled me over. . Sheesh I wish HK didn't close that place was a lifesaver from the street scene up there. billy

Wanderer
05-30-06, 17:50
hey Steel,
Unfortunately I was out of the country last week on vacation otherwise I would have posted about it sooner. She was petite, about 23/24. She did CBJ. There were quite a few LE around up there & I got kinda paranoid driving around. I saw a one eyeball me about 20 seconds after I dropped her off and I just drove on and tried to not make eye contact. I was happy he was going in the other direction otherwise he probably would have pulled me over. . Sheesh I wish HK didn't close that place was a lifesaver from the street scene up there. billy

The LE could give a rat's ass about closing down the AMPs. It's their crowning achievment!
They Closed down Brothels in their neighborhood! And now, I wonder, where the politcos go
when they need a little comfort, and Companionship.. BESIDES Putting their hands in
MY wallet. The street scene in Wtby is pretty grim. and never knowing if the next
girl you pick-up, will either give you what you ask for, or take your money, and leave
you hard & dry, or demand more money, take something from your car, or worse,
take your car. This is cleaning up the neighborhood? As a bumper sticker once said,

Bring back the snakes! Ireland was better off pagan!
(or, in this case, Allow the AMPs to re-open, and run Un-Regulated! You're forcing
people to possibly spread STV!)

Stoner
05-31-06, 08:48
Wanderer:
Next time you are doing some two-fisted drinking, ease up from the keyboard for a while. :) LOL

Big Dog9
05-31-06, 15:43
Good afternoon fellow mongers I was going through Wtby this noontime from the southend and headed up through the Hillside area I spotted several SW's slowly cruising their turf. I made a couple circuits seeing what was available and checking for LE (who seemed very conspicious by their absence). So I decided to park and watch for a bit while I did some paperwork. I was approached by a couple of different WSWs and 1 HSW all looked reasonably acceptable but i choose to pass for the moment. I noticed a white chevy minivan with an older man in it with a camera and he photoed the cars stopping to talk to the women. Now I don't know if he was doing this for his own enjoyment or he had other purposes in mind but after seeing that I got out of there quickly.

Although on the way out of town I saw Heidi, at least an 8 strawberry blonde nice B-C cup in good shape about 24 and loves her work, former dancer. Shes an old friend from Springfield, picked her up near the mall. Excellent BBBJ, freebie for me as she was very glad to she me. Said she just moved here to be near family (who knows for sure) took her to lunch then we went to her apartment. Sorry I didnt have my camera but I told her i wanted to take pics of her and she was very excited about it. So those will be coming shortly.

Stay safe out there remember it is Waterbury.

Wanderer
05-31-06, 19:07
Wanderer:
Next time you are doing some two-fisted drinking, ease up from the keyboard for a while. :) LOL

Okay, I admit, it got a little wild.. (Must be the heat.. If it ain't the damn cold,
it's the overbearing heat!)

Waitress! Waitress! Where's my damn beer?

Wanderer --:those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

GordonFreeman
05-31-06, 20:47
To follow up what Billy88 and Wanderer were saying. I suspect that street prostitution will increase in the Waterbury area. I for one never even thought of using a SW in Hartford until they shut down Alpha and the other brick-n-mortor locations.

Tp 1870
06-01-06, 18:41
The new world order is without the amp. The sw end will pick up and we will be force to enjoy the fruit of the labor of the wpd. Maybe if they thought the whole process through they would have not busted the amp. After all these places were keeping most of it off the streets and into a controlable area.

Wanderer
06-01-06, 20:01
To follow up what Billy88 and Wanderer were saying. I suspect that street prostitution will increase in the Waterbury area. I for one never even thought of using a SW in Hartford until they shut down Alpha and the other brick-n-mortor locations.

I guess I got spoiled, by the AMPs. I admit, I've looked still, to SW's, but in Hartford, You're
taking you life (if not anything else) into your own hands.. A lot of the gangs and drug
pushers get these girls out there.. (sorry, flying off again.. You hear this, Wtby politico's? It's
not always the AMP owners!) and, a lot of the times, the service is worse, or non-
existant. (read definition of "Baracuda" in the abbreviations.) You either do get service, or ripped off..

There are the ones out there, who legitimately cannot hold down a job, and turn to the trade.

If anything, when I strolled down to Dbry, I was actually amazed at the sheer number of SW's
around. But, it's still that scarey edge, will I get somewhere, will I get scammed, or
will I end-up in a ditch?

Most recent news in Hartford, of new video cameras on the street corners.. Oh sure,
they 'CLAIM' the reason is to catch speeders (if you looked at the angle to the roadway,
and the resolution of these cameras, they are NOT intended for reading license plates!)
Or, to see if gangs are congregating around parks, or street corners. (gangs? If this were true,
the gangs wouldn't bother going to these corners. They're not stupid! Neither are they
desperate. Recent shootings in Hartford, should prove high-tech Will-Not deter them!)

the trip to Lily's was worth it, albeit Major milage. (concidering 1.25 Jacksons to refill the tank.)
But, I will go again. I'll just skip the sauna, and go straight for the rub-down. My back is acting up
with the humidity. And I thought moist heat was good for aching joints?) (Double-meaning. :D )

Gecko911
06-01-06, 21:48
[QUOTE=Wanderer]

Most recent news in Hartford, of new video cameras on the street corners.. Oh sure,
they 'CLAIM' the reason is to catch speeders (if you looked at the angle to the roadway,
and the resolution of these cameras, they are NOT intended for reading license plates!)

In Connecticut they can not use cameras for enforcment of speeding, they can not mail you a ticket. They wanted to put them on Avon Mountain but it goes against state law.

Big Dog9
06-02-06, 07:38
I noticed in the Waterbury Rep-Am this morning that LE ran a sting last night picking up several SW in the hillside area along with 4 mongers. Summer is here and everyone is out, people who live in that area start complaining and LE has to make a presence known to look like heros. They posted the SW's names and said the rerst would be posted when available would not surprise me if they included pictures too.

Mr. Wtby
06-03-06, 07:53
Unfortunately, as Big Dog says, there was a huge sweep conducted Thurs nite. I was supposed to go out mongering too! Something made me stay home-maybe laziness. 10 girls were arrested for Prost.,12 men arrested for propositoning the 2 undercover female officers, and 2 other SW (one being Dawn) for interfering w/police. All the names of the girls and guys and their addresses were posted today, but I didn't recognize any except 2. It said it was in the Willow/Hillside/Grove st area within a 2hr span but I wouldn't be suprised if they hit the Baldwin/South main area too soon. Remember-do not talk business until you are far away from pickup spot, maybe only pick up familars for the time being, and never NEVER admit anything. Thats how they were able arrest the johns from the AMPS-they admitted they were there for sex!

talk soon, hopefullly with better news, Mr W

I noticed in the Waterbury Rep-Am this morning that LE ran a sting last night picking up several SW in the hillside area along with 4 mongers. Summer is here and everyone is out, people who live in that area start complaining and LE has to make a presence known to look like heros. They posted the SW's names and said the rerst would be posted when available would not surprise me if they included pictures too.

Mr. Wtby
06-03-06, 20:23
http://www.rep-am.com/story.php?id=7801

so, its gonna be going on thru-out the summer. time to make backup plans...

Wanderer
06-03-06, 22:18
http://www.rep-am.com/story.php?id=7801

so, its gonna be going on thru-out the summer. time to make backup plans...

Already made.. out of town!, Waterbury's loss!

Wanderer --Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Stoner
06-04-06, 16:24
Thanks for the link. Pretty chilling efforts...

"Another woman, 22-year-old DP, of XXXXXXXXXX, Nxxxxxx, was charged with disorderly conduct. Police said she refused to get into an unmarked car because she suspected the driver was an undercover police officer, but she stood in the middle of Willow Street trying to flag down other cars."

Can you picture this fascist scene? Over a stinkin' misdemeanor? The woman clearly eludes the cops efforts...but then gets busted for trying to not be involved with them?

Thats like evading a speed trap, because you were driving too slow...and still getting arrested because you hampered their ability to arrest speeders.

The biggest travesty...is the presumption of guilt on these people. Did the 22 yr old DP really evade the cops? Or was she merely a fly caught in their web. Plain clothes cops can often look quite thuggish. Perhaps she was trying to flee for her life or simply make sure she doesn't get caught in an altercation with them.

Let Waterbury keep up such fascist efforts. The Police love it due to all of the overtime and special expenditures. The tax payers will drop a heavy coin next year when their mill rate climbs for the witch hunt after a victimless misdemeanor at worst case scenario between consenting adults.

The end result...the oldest profession goes deeper underground...and several factors more dangerous to both the men involved and especially the women. While it was contained, it was safer, with a clean environ, D&D free, and a support system. In time it will be uncontainable, dangerous, in the darkest parts of the city, riddled with disease and drugs, and with no support for anyone from anyone.

Or worse still...it moves to a nearby city like street action in East Hartford merely spills into Hartford.

GordonFreeman
06-04-06, 20:32
FYI. Half the girls still in custody got bond froms $10,000 to $25,000. One guy still in custody at a $2,500 bond.

Member #3948
06-05-06, 10:16
The girl who is the suBJect of your last post, Dawn was already known to LE. I spoke to her and she said she knew that it was LE and they took her anaways. She is out on bond for 2500 and already back working on the streets. She is hard up and needs cash for whatever habbit she has.

I got from her answers that she dosn't mind being away on vacation as they provide 3 hot's and a cot which is better than she has now.

The streets may not be paved with hookers but things are gold for me with the contacts I now have.

Steel Blue.

Mr. Wtby
06-06-06, 16:48
Blew outta work today a little early and picked up Steel's legend Lisa. Here's the suprise-she's not black, she puerto rican, but I can see why Steel thought so. We hit it off real good, she's super nice, and incredibly cute. I dazzled her with my spanish and she told me she just broke up with her girlfriend-apparently she goes both ways. Cool!

We took a jaunt to another nature preserve in Oakville and she gave me a real nice bbbj hands-free to completion. I blew it all over the leaves below me. I then asked her if I could do the same with her. Her 19 yr old body looked really tasty in her miniskirt. I told her i was probably not as good at eating pussy as a girl, but i would love to give it a shot. She really enjoyed it and was moaning in no time. She came real hard as she squeezed my head.

Overall, an awesome experience. Gonna be a repeat customer. If only she would keep her phone on. She's gonna start college again soon too. Thanks again Steel!

Guy From NY
06-07-06, 01:41
I made a trip to Lily's in Danbury (see post in Danbury section) and met Anna who said she was a former HK girl. She said that Eleven and Evelyn were the two girls arrested at HK and that they spent 2 days in jail at the time.

Guy From NY

Member #3948
06-07-06, 06:45
She is even better in the sack than the outback.....

Glad you enjoyed. Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
06-07-06, 07:01
You're a poet and didn't know it... lol

She is even better in the sack than the outback.....

Glad you enjoyed. Steel Blue

Alexx
06-07-06, 09:00
It's been about 7 or 8 months since I posted anything ... been out of the hobby for a while. Mainly because I have a new girlfriend who not only gives me GFE but PSE and a great massage to boot. Anyway It breaks my heart to see the AMP's gone in Waterbury, I've been going to them since about 1987. I used to do a lot of street action too, some of you may remember my posts about the "Loop". And, I guess that's pretty much gone now too ... dunno what this world is coming to. So time to move on ... I'm wondering if any of the AMP's will move underground, or is Waterbury done for now? Hate to have to drive too far for what was once readily available in my own back yard. Looks Like Bridgeport is now the AMP center of CT.

I did spot a WSW down by the Home Depot about a week ago .... new stroll? We will see ... mean while I'll start checking the surrounding towns for street action .... the girls have to go somewhere ...

Alexx

Mr. Wtby
06-07-06, 19:04
Hey Alexx, great to hear from you. Its been awhile. I was always wondering what happened to you. AMPS in Danbury and Bridgeprt for now i guess! As for the South End, So Main has some occasionally, but its always gonna be the famous loop. The cops can bust them every once and a while but they'll keep cumming back. Take care, Mr W

It's been about 7 or 8 months since I posted anything ... been out of the hobby for a while. Mainly because I have a new girlfriend who not only gives me GFE but PSE and a great massage to boot. Anyway It breaks my heart to see the AMP's gone in Waterbury, I've been going to them since about 1987. I used to do a lot of street action too, some of you may remember my posts about the "Loop". And, I guess that's pretty much gone now too ... dunno what this world is coming to. So time to move on ... I'm wondering if any of the AMP's will move underground, or is Waterbury done for now? Hate to have to drive too far for what was once readily available in my own back yard. Looks Like Bridgeport is now the AMP center of CT.

I did spot a WSW down by the Home Depot about a week ago .... new stroll? We will see ... mean while I'll start checking the surrounding towns for street action .... the girls have to go somewhere ...

Alexx

Member #3948
06-09-06, 22:22
Went for a little drive and saw all of the regular fuglies but I came across 2 hot looking, dressed to the nines ***** style, high heels and all women walking down the blvd.One white the other black.

They looked too good and way out of place so I passed. Gave me the look and hand wave. Also they wore hats and glases whick kinda hid their faces a little. Anyone have any info?

Steel Blue

Tp 1870
06-10-06, 22:37
These two girls were on the south end saturday night. Looked way out of place circled them twice and didn t have nerv to stop. Whent were i had to go came back both were gone in the matter of 30 minutes. Looked too too good for south main smelled le all over the place din t see them and that made it smell even worst. With all the carzy stuff going on latley better off with whom you know and who your buddy's recommend for now.

Mighty Spearsman
06-11-06, 23:47
These two girls were on the south end saturday night. Looked way out of place circled them twice and didn t have nerv to stop. Whent were i had to go came back both were gone in the matter of 30 minutes. Looked too too good for south main smelled le all over the place din t see them and that made it smell even worst. With all the carzy stuff going on latley better off with whom you know and who your buddy's recommend for now.
Thanks to TP and Steel Blue for their reports about these two ladies. Sure smells like LE to me.

If anyone is still interested, here's a trick that Stoner, Gordon Freeman and I (among others) have tried in the past - pull over to the side of the road up the street and watch what's going on for a while. You can usually figure out if it's a sting or just overdressed girls within a few minutes.

And in the unlikely chance that LE stops and asks you why you're parked there, you can always say that you pulled over because your cell phone rang and you didn't want to break the law that bans cell phone conversations while driving (of course, this line won't work if you don't have a cell phone).

Stoner, Gordon and I also agree on another point - if your gut tells you that something isn't right about a particular situation, don't be afraid to "punt" and drive away. Better to go home horny than to be busted.

As the guy used to say on the old TV show Hill Street Blues, "let's be careful out there."

Big Dog9
06-12-06, 08:29
I have spotted lots of LE in Waterbury lately so careful is always the best bet there. So I visited Katie (a highly recommended CL provider) on friday> Excellent unrushed hour CBJ cowgirl and repeat $.25 excellent service and price. She is being more careful about her posts with word of LE trying to grab up the CL providers. Look carefully and you can find her digits. Anyway highly recommend her.

Stoner
06-12-06, 10:12
Well..the chief did say he was goin' after the streets hard this summer. Take the cues while you have them. Although I have to admit - watching a sting is quite entertaining stuff.

I once saw a guy walk right up to a sting. You know, meatman style, I suspect. As she was talking some plain clothes guys in thick heavy jackets walked right up to him and tackled him hard into the cement. The girl moved behind them and went away like a ghost. Of course, the locals knew what was going on. They were no where to be seen the whole time.

If the street fauna keeps a wide berth, then you know to keep close eye. Observing the scene will give you that cue.

Member #3948
06-12-06, 20:37
I did my due dilligance and drove around the block 2 times lookinf for parked cruiser/ unmarked cars, none in sight. They were also on the move walking at a pretty fast clip. They may have been legit so to speak but WAY out of place.

Yo Big dog9 who are you talking about? Katie in Hartford possibly? Is there a Katie in Waterbury I do not know about? If so who highly recommended her? What I am trying to get at is WTF are you talking about? Or are you LE trying to make friends. I don't profess to know everything about Waterbury but betweene myself and a few friends I have (several here) I do not know who you are talkling about........

Gotta love Grey Goose it makes me Happy!

Mr. Wtby
06-12-06, 21:23
Steel, I think he's refering to Katie working CL outta Southbury. See the Ct CL forum on this site. I wanna try her eventually.

On another note, have not read anything in the papers about a South Main St area sting, and as we all know the police like to get that in the papers right away. So perhaps, those were real working girls the other night. Alas, you were all smart the other night-observe yet pass. Time's are too hot in Wtby lately.

Ciao belos, Signore Waterburio

I did my due dilligance and drove around the block 2 times lookinf for parked cruiser/ unmarked cars, none in sight. They were also on the move walking at a pretty fast clip. They may have been legit so to speak but WAY out of place.

Yo Big dog9 who are you talking about? Katie in Hartford possibly? Is there a Katie in Waterbury I do not know about? If so who highly recommended her? What I am trying to get at is WTF are you talking about? Or are you LE trying to make friends. I don't profess to know everything about Waterbury but betweene myself and a few friends I have (several here) I do not know who you are talkling about........

Gotta love Grey Goose it makes me Happy!

Member #3948
06-13-06, 21:24
It's a funny thing. Lisa came to town and so did I, came that is. She looked Tony the Tiger Grreat. Tite white pants and a little half shirt. Cought a nice hummer out with Mother Nature looking on.

This one is definately a keeper. She promised to bring a friend with her next trip to share with me. You gotta love her.

Steel Blue.

Easy Going
06-13-06, 21:24
I drove through the south end this afternoon. I had company and was only viewing.

I saw 2 new girls, one WSW brunette and shapely, very nice. One HSW, curvy, attractive.

Both looked very inviting to me. I will be shopping sometime soon.

Member #3948
06-13-06, 21:27
I drove through the south end this afternoon. I had company and was only viewing.

I saw 2 new girls, one WSW brunette and shapely, very nice. One HSW, curvy, attractive.

Both looked very inviting to me. I will be shopping sometime soon.

Ithink I saw who you were talking about and do not think they are working. Were both young and sweet? I already stopped and asked, no go not that day anaways.

Keep trying though I hope you score and share!

Steel Blue.

Big Dog9
06-14-06, 13:10
Steel Katie< from my understanding used to live in hartford but is now advertising Waterbury/Southbury I can pm you her didgits if you like she was highly recommended on CL.

Member #3948
06-16-06, 19:46
Stopped by to see my at the moment favorit today. She suprised me with a friend. About a 4 on the working girl scale but had some goo qualitys such as pierced nipples and decent head. Kat observed as Nikky went to work on little Jonnie. Two somes are available but I had no time for that so I just got some good head.

Kat helped out with directions as Nikky took a big load with no spillage. It was fun to have one woman kinda rub your chest wqhile the other gives you head.

I had a good time Nikky looks a 4 service unrushed and accomidating a 7. Kat helping out was worth a 7. I am gonna try them both next time.

Steel Blue.

P.S. To anyone who I have shared Kats number with it is changed....Bigdog9 I have the number and have called already. Thanks anaways.

Tp 1870
06-17-06, 16:36
This afternoon pick up chrissy by home depot. She was being followed by her bf but figured it better to have him then le. we whent to park on south end got out of truck and walked a bit into woods bbbj plus she was licking the two liilte fellows very good. she seemed like she liked to do it she commented about not lasting more than 10 minutes lol. would definally go again she has no phone but said she would be in this area often.

Member #3948
06-20-06, 16:18
It was an interresting day today. I cruised around a few times and saw 3 new faces, none of which will ever have the pleasure of getting into my car. I was hoping to find Crissy in the south end but no luck unless one of the fuglies I saw was her.

I recieved a call from Kelly and old friend just back from vacation. They feed you pretty good in those state run hotels. She looked ok but not what she used to be like a year ago she was "all that".She used to give great head also. She called me today to meet her new friend. Unfortunately by the time I got there her friend was gone. I didn't get to see her friend but I did get a glimps of Kelly's tatas. They looked pretty nice. I may give her a try again just for old times sake.

She did give me her number and would like to get back to work so if any QUALIFIED mongers would like to meet her let me know. She is white 5-5 tall 36 yrs old pretty nice personality and does a good hovering job.

Please do not PM me if you have 0 posts. I am very weary of newbies even though I was once one myself.

Anaways I left disappointed and went back to work. On the way I see annother old friend sitting on the side of the road. "Dam how have you been? I miss you". I MISS YOU TOO ESPECIALLY THAT SPECIAL THING YOU DO TO ME!

Great girl, awsome head, nice round choclate botty, and she tells me she is into anal now. Sorry not me but I will go one floor up next time we meet. She was ridding the red tide today so this weekend I am supposed to take her for a spin.

Mr Waterbury this one will be the one to replace our Gina bless her soul where ever she may be.

This girl works cheep also and is into customer service. Treat her well if you are luckey enough to meet her. Chances though you aren't that lucky so pm me for her digits next week she should have a phone.

I wouldn't mind doing a little phone number trading. Things have been a little slow lately.....

Mr. Wtby
06-21-06, 22:38
Interesting afternoon lunch break on Hillside Ave. Young white girl (maybe PR)being pimped by an older PR butch type (short hari, pR-flag t-shirt-looked like a man) walking 3 steps behind. I didn't know what to make of it. Nothing much anywhere else, except Maggie working South Main was interesting as she usually is off Willow. Anybody have any luck lately?

Tp 1870
06-22-06, 09:51
Yestaerday by court house pick up wsw older 47 her name was kimmy. Took ride to outside of waterbury by Thomaston. Short walk in through park. Nice big rock excellent bbbjim lick clean 1 jackson evey thing is good. sHE TOLD ME SHE LIVES WITH SISTERINLAW no digets not bad for 47 and more than willing to do anything she said she loves oral but din t want to take off pants in park but she smelled sweet every where else.

Outworlder
06-26-06, 03:16
Made an appt to see Steel Blues Kat @ the American.

Her voice on the phone seemed different than in person & she came with a blonde friend waiting in the car. She looked in her mid 30's & more dark skin Puerto Rican with short curly hair & tall 5'9" frame. She tells me she's from the Danbury area & she doesn't do this very often, since she has a regular job on the weekdays.

When the clothes were off, her tits didn't do it for me; It just drooped, like 2 baseballs hanging from a sock & she has skin folds(like stretch marks on her stomach). She told me it's from having 2 very active kids who are now 7 & 9.

Anyways, she was very down to earth type of girl & smelled very nice. She performed BBBJ for awhile & did a modest CFS cowgirl style, in which I blew my load quickly. Cost me 150 + 35 for the room. It was good to try something different & to get out of this rainy weekend weather.

But, I think I like Steel Blues Lilly over Kat, as I'm more of a Small Breast man; Only problem with lilly is that her phone is turned off & she is out of the game for a long while due to personal reasons.

Because of the rain, haven't seen many providers, & no LE(Chatting away by the 84 entry ramp near Home Depot). 1 brunette (early 20s late teens)HSW on Hillside with brown wet tshirt showing her breast & 1 Blonde (late 20s w/make-up)HSW in black jeans & bl&yellow tshirt on Grove St; This happened around 2pm; they gave the look & had their guy with them.
At the time couldn't partake since I was seeing Kat.

Hope anyone faired better in the rain than I did.

Outworlder

Tp 1870
06-28-06, 08:09
It seems tht the rains has put everyone into a funk. No reports no joling around what up the rain is killing us. Where do all the sw go when it s raining they have to go somewhere. No mp so everyone one must be home with the wifey talking about world news.

Carl White
06-28-06, 17:48
Outworlder,
I don't think you and I saw the same girl. The "Kat" I saw had a smoking hot body.

Stoner
06-28-06, 21:12
Its all about perspective, Carl. It is without question the same chick.

Member #3948
06-29-06, 17:06
Outworlder if you did the blond then I agree but Kats tits are non exshistant. They are a cups and when she is on top they do not sag as a matter of fact I liked her chest no streach marks and nice responsive nipples. As for the blond I wouldn't do her oral only.....

At least you enjoyed. Steel Blue.

Outworlder
06-29-06, 17:10
Carl,

It depends on what You call Hot! You may like them differently than I; I like them small & perky. Know Lilly is my type of girl! Unfortunately, she had to take time off for along while, I guess, from what Steel has told me. Damn!!!

Got to look for some more Poon Tang.

Outworlder

Big Dog9
06-29-06, 17:24
Met a new CL provider today, 18 college freshman needs cash for the summer as her summer job fell through very attractive a definite 8 or 9 depending on your taste 5'8 a tiny bit chubby but very nice B to C cups absolutely the best BBBJCIMWS and she loves everything and does it all with unbridled enthusiasm excellent service at an excellent rate she told she would have new digits monday she is getting a new phone just for CL purposes. I will pass then along to deserving mongers.

Member #3948
06-29-06, 21:29
After being away for a while I made a call to one of my connections and she set me up with a 25 year old white girl, ok cute, 5' nothing about 90 pounds wet. Small all over.

She couldn't fit more than the head of my cock into her mouth, lol and since it has been a few days since I partook I just about drowned her....Sloppy and all over shot Steel Blue. I was a gentelmen and offered her a towel to wipe off with. Thankfully we were outside so the "mess" missed the insides of my car.

She is very new to the game and I advised her to stop playing as she was way to inexperrianced and nieve ( I really we could get spellcheck here).

The good that came from our experiance is that she told me she likes girls and wants me to set her up so she can get her freak on......Ok and for me she has offered a friend who is supposed to be better at this game allong wiht being very sexy. Tomorrow will tell.

20 for the hookup 20 for the service. Not too bad except for the guilty feelings.

Mr. Waterbury I see that our spot is going to be devoloped soon. We will have to find annother.

Kat was out walking tonite so I am assuming that her situation has worsened. I would have bet I would never see her on the stroll. It may be she when others have said they saw a good looking hispanic SW out. I guess she was robbed by the blond who blew me last time I saw her.

Be carefull all if they pery on each other they surlry prey on us.

Jack Hammer Alert! Steel Blue is back in town.

Outworlder
06-30-06, 06:54
Steel Blue,

When Kat was on top her stomach had skin folds & her tits were like the size of baseballs hanging; Her skin was tan brown & her hair was like j-curls; But, she was very tall.

Maybe, I got a bait & switch!

Anyways, thank you very much.

Hey, 1.5 weeks ago, I just came back from China on a busines trip & it was rockin with young tight chicks @ AMP (age group 18-21yr old: After 21 comes retirement). Price for massage & hot oil HJ for 2 hrs $275RMB(No tipping because in small print says 'Tipping included') & all night takeout is $150-400RMB; Overseas has a different experience, should anyone partake.

Outworlder

SR Only
06-30-06, 08:02
Price for massage & hot oil HJ for 2 hrs $275RMB & all night takeout is $150-400RMB; Outworlder
What does that translate into US greenbacks?

Outworlder
06-30-06, 11:28
Kat is working on the street! she told me she doesn't need to because she works as a manager for McDs. She just does this on the side.

What does that translate into US greenbacks?

$35 massage & hot oil hand job 2hrs

take out @ hotel for the night; $12.50-$50 depending on the girl & whether she likes U.

This all happened in Guanzghou, China @ the Guanzghou Hotel(SW friendly)

To all CT board members, sorry about changing topic from CT to my trip to China.

if anyone wants more info for traveling to China, PM me.
Outworlder

Suitribe
06-30-06, 12:00
$35 massage & hot oil hand job 2hrs

take out @ hotel for the night; $12.50-$50 depending on the girl & whether she likes U.

So when all our jobs go to China and we become a third world country, these are the prices we can look forward to. Hmmm

Tp 1870
06-30-06, 15:15
If We Become The Thrid World Country Someone Else Will Be Coming To Our Country To Enjoy Those Prices We Will Be Boke And Jobless

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Tp 1870
06-30-06, 15:22
Hey out,

What mcd I am sure we will take some of those items on her menu. I wonder if all mcd will add her menu to theirs. This could be better than China's situation. you know mcd motto have your way or maybe thats Burger King.

Member #3948
06-30-06, 16:44
Outworlder you did get scammed and I will say something ASAP to the witch. I sincerely apoligise. Kat's stomach is flat and smooth with no wrinkles at all. As a matter of fact I am calling her now and gonna tell her she owes you a freebie.

As for working at Mcdonalds that is a farce. Sorry I just called and her phone is out of min. Party Party Party and save no doerayme for the phone = walking the streets.

I will hook you up with Blaze for compensation as soon as she gets her cell number.

Steel Blue.

BrotherStrang
06-30-06, 22:41
[QUOTE=Steel Blue]After being away for a while I made a call to one of my connections and she set me up with a 25 year old white girl, ok cute, 5' nothing about 90 pounds wet. Small all over.

She couldn't fit more than the head of my cock into her mouth, lol and since it has been a few days since I partook I just about drowned her....Sloppy and all over shot Steel Blue. I was a gentelmen and offered her a towel to wipe off with. Thankfully we were outside so the "mess" missed the insides of my car.

She is very new to the game and I advised her to stop playing as she was way to inexperrianced and nieve ( I really we could get spellcheck here).

The good that came from our experiance is that she told me she likes girls and wants me to set her up so she can get her freak on......Ok and for me she has offered a friend who is supposed to be better at this game allong wiht being very sexy. Tomorrow will tell.

Steel, I guess I am gonna have to make it to your neck of the woods! I love young and tiny girls with very little experience...

BS

Member #3948
06-30-06, 22:46
I will make you a deal. I will set you up anytime this weekend or week, if when you come down you bring one of thoes Springfield hotties I have been reading about down with you for a trade.....

Steel Blue.

By the way what is the meaning of your name specificiall the Strang part why not Strange?

Carl White
07-01-06, 11:12
I'm interested in what happened with the bait-n-switch on Outworlder. Blue Steel's description matches mine. (see my review of Kat on the "Other" towns section of this forum). Outworlder's Kat has another girl's body.

I had a kind of bait-n-switch myself with Kat. I'm not complaining, though.

When I arrived at Kat's Southington motel there was a blonde named Nicole with her. Kat asked me (in front of Nicole) if I would like to go with Nicole. Not wanting to hurt Nicole's feelings I said ok. Kat explained that Nicole was new to this and that I would be perfect for her because I was "gentle".

Kat left. Nicole is 36, has saggy tits with pierced nipples and ugly stretch marks with loose skin below her navel. Her face is a 6, not ugly, not beautiful.

She seemed high on something. She got on top of me and kissed me passionately for 15 minutes, no lie! Steaming, back seat of car teen-age petting. She kissed slowly down my body to my now rock hard penis. Another 15 minutes of fantastic BBBJ with lots of licking was followed by covered CG with wild energy. She was in high gear, acting like she was orgasming. I was getting a little sore and her body was not turning me on too much so I asked her if I could come in her mouth. She agreed and removed the condom. After I came in her mouth she continued to suck me for a minute or two. I hate when they jump up to spit right away, don't you? I was completed milked dry. She didn't stop until I pushed her head away.

We showered together and was playful and nice personality throughout. Nicole might not be the best looking but her service was a 9+. GFE.

I envy Blue Steel. He had Kat's beautiful body and Nicole's mouth, together. Now THAT is worth 150.

I'm working on that for next week.

Suitribe
07-01-06, 12:23
If We Become The Thrid World Country Someone Else Will Be Coming To Our Country To Enjoy Those Prices We Will Be Boke And Jobless

Exactly what I intended to imply.

Down Low
07-01-06, 14:51
...By the way what is the meaning of your name specificially the 'Strang' part - why not Strange?
I'm guessing name was too long, system cut off the final letter./ Steel, I have a question for you: how the HELL do you continue to line up this vast array of quality pussy? My hat is off to you, sir. If Stoner is the Babe Ruth of mongering, surely you are the upstart, long-standing-record smashing, Mark McGwire! Happy hunting, as always! - D.L.

Member #3948
07-01-06, 20:52
Go read my post in the Other section. Things just keep getting better and better.

Steel Blue.

VilunyaChert
07-02-06, 06:27
...By the way what is the meaning of your name specificially the 'Strang' part - why not Strange?

I'm guessing name was too long, system cut off the final letter.

It's apparently a historical Mormon thing, Google for it.

Tp 1870
07-05-06, 17:19
What did everyone take the 3rd off as well as the 4th. No one out there. Whats up? Because of my finacial poistion can t really do any thing but at least I could read about my fellow mongers. Let go with 4 day weekend I am sure there are some good stories. lol

Member #3948
07-05-06, 19:28
I finally made time to take Blaze to a motel. I spent a good two hours with her and wasn't bored for one moment. This girl is awsome. Life lately has been good. I have been with a string of beautiful women. All low cost providers who did an excellent job, that is with the exception of the inexperianced one ( Kim), but even her HJ was pretty good.

Blaze in all her moca glory stands 5'7 tall, 34-c chest (likes her nipples pulled), 125 pounds, few if any streach marks. She also has a pretty flat stomach and a wicked nice ass. She knows how to move that thang and make a man happy! It is also shaved smooth which I love.

Pretty eyes and face, this was a full GFE, dfk, there were no limits. I munched on her for half an hour finally bringing her to the top of the mountain and off the other side when I inserted my finger into her bottom hole...

This girl is definately in the top 3 for best head ever. Better than the best at Hong Kong and equal to The one who I still have dreams about from my youth. She is also in the top five lays of my life. She really enjoyed herself.

She also loves women so that is annother thing we have in common. She was so great to me I took her to a friend on the way back and introduced her. I am almost sure I will be having a three some soon with them!

Dam but life is good right now. Room cost 35, Blaze cost 40 plus a Burger, soda and fries. Looks 7.5 service 9.5 attitude (unbeatable) 10.

Steel Blue.

Mangoat
07-05-06, 22:45
Dam but life is good right now. Room cost 35, Blaze cost 40 plus a Burger, soda and fries. Looks 7.5 service 9.5 attitude (unbeatable) 10.

Steel Blue.

Congratulations, I must say I"m envious. :) Hehehe, that value meal coulda been a deal breaker, just hope you didn't spoil her and have it "Biggie" sized. :)

Keep up the good work. Your reports are appreciated and enjoyed.

M G - who after spending a few months on Match.com has realized he prefers service providers. :)

Hot Rodd
07-06-06, 07:11
extremely hot & sexy & Eager to fufill ur desires and fantasies.
With the hott, sexy babes
call us: (203) seven three four 7626
new place, new babes,
OUR PLACE :
\"New Hong Kong\"
47 Bridge St Ansonia, CT

Anyone care to check this out? Peace, HR

Billy88
07-06-06, 08:03
Hey guys, while I think it's great to share the current amp info, PM's might be better. With LE reading this board it'd be nice to help keep these places open for as long as possible. ;)-Billy

Member #3948
07-06-06, 09:37
I agree with Billy88, to a point. Ansonia AMP is advertising all over the place as the "New Honk Kong". Things remain a secret only as long a only one person knows it.

Limited info is best but some word on the situation is appreciated and needed. I almost took a trip the other day to find out.

Steel Blue.

Alexx
07-06-06, 09:55
There has been an AMP in that location for quite a while ... The "Miyako Sauna" ... don't know if the old HK bought them out or if the Miyako just changed their name to cash in on HK's rep. I'm sure someone will post a report very soon.

Alexx

MyHobby
07-06-06, 11:17
I hadn't had a chance to make it to Rockstar until recently even though its probably one of the easiest and quickest for me to get to. Found they charge an unacceptable $.25 for a lap dance, however they do offer a 5 song, $ deal for the champange room.

The CR is behind beaded curtains and the side booths are very private. The couple times I've been in have been there all alone. Also never been interupted until well into the 6th song. Its been the afternoons though so YMMV.

Oh and did I mention Brazillians??? Been enjoying takeout now for a few weeks. No charge outside the club, seems she's just looking for a fuck buddy and wants someone to come in a drop a benjy once in a while.

Tp 1870
07-06-06, 11:41
I reportes on this place on 5/6/06 not much info but was new to board at the time.

Down Low
07-06-06, 13:15
Oh and did I mention Brazillians??? Been enjoying takeout now for a few weeks. No charge outside the club, seems she's just looking for a fuck buddy and wants someone to come in a drop a benjy once in a while.
Now THOSE are the moments we live for!!! :)

Stoner
07-06-06, 20:04
MyHobby, you king!

There is no such thing as take out for free when you drop a benjy on their pillows when you leave. :)

You need to get to the next level, man. This shit is too easy for you. Now its time to have them invite you over and meet the kids and the aunts and uncles. Cook a few hot meals for yah. Take you back to Brazil and seduce you forever!

Then you've reached the pinnacle of Brazillian take out.

j/k.

Any more you can share about this joint Rockstar?

Billy88
07-06-06, 21:17
I didn't realize these guys were advertising that much up there. oh well, I agree Steele, more info the better. -Billy

Pez Vela
07-07-06, 10:20
Any more you can share about this joint Rockstar?[/QUOTE]

Hey Stoner,

Google revealed this and thus.

http://www.irockstarnow.com/thegirls.html

Pez

Vrodmale
07-07-06, 12:43
Hey all still lovn the site. I met a wsw this week over near kfc she was really careful about going with me. Calls herself dawn, 30ish nice tatas small but nice, few strecth marks, really nice ass. Gave a really good bbbj. gave up her digits and said call any time. I'll let you all know if trip 2 was as good as the first one.

Member #3948
07-07-06, 16:32
I went clean my car today on the south end and on the way to the carwash my Hoardar started beeping. Eye contact was made and I had to do a quick around the block to get out of traffic but I got to her before anyone else.

Chrissey is a decent looking wsw. I would give her a 8 (fully clothed) for looks on the Waterbury SW scale. Strawberry blond hair 5'6 tall shapely with the cloths on probally 125 pounds. There was annother girl out a while ago who she reminds me of excellent looking with cloths on not so good with them off.

I naturally did the stomach and tit check, both were streached out a bit but I have seen way worse. I did not see her ass but it looked good while clothed so i totally expect that also to be saggy.

Nice personality she had some story about her bf just dropping her off and leaving her yadda yadda yadda. I actually look forward to their creative stories and get great pleasure pointing out to them where it dosn't make sense. It usually polishes them for the next slob that will listen to them.

Like I said I was on the way to clean my car so I decided to continue on that exact mission. She blew me in the automatic car wash. It was actually verry good and a first for me. I really think my oral standards are higher than mosts so it inspires me because lately just about every bj I have gotten has been fantastic.

This area is a haven for good cock suckers. I hope that is ok to put into print. Things around here have stepped up 2 notches since the le crack down. Keep it up boys in blue. I for one thank you.

Back to the story. Chrissy had me going befor the car wash was finished and they are only 3 or 4 mn long. Great job long deep fast no moaning though (we will work on that). I gave her fair warning before the finallie and she managed to catch most of it (swallow) some in her hair. I told her we were going to a motel next week and I am gonna blow all of it into her strawberry hair. She said ok and was looking forward to it hopeing it will help with her split ends.

This is a do what ever you dream about doing to kinda girl. Hopefully she will get a phone and some stability and replace the long lost Gina. I do doubt it though. As le will eventually identify her and pull her in. A fun find girl 20 car wash 8. Car and pipes both cleaned up nicely.

This one I will definately pass along to fellow mongers when she contacts me and has a phone.

I think I am gonna take a break this weekend and give some others a chance to shine. Post up boys.

Steel Blue

OccasionalTaste
07-07-06, 16:37
Gave it a spin about 6 weeks ago.....seemed like the same old dance as many sub par amps....sub par TS......very poor massage.....a complaining girl about it taking too long to finish....I wrote it off as a only go back if despirate place . Obviously workers could change...but, I'm not trying again till there is someone saying something posative

Member #3948
07-07-06, 16:39
Was she blond or brunette. Dawn the blond looks sick be carefull, and Dawn the brunette has a monobrow she shaves and sometimes dyes purple, but never shaves her legs or arm pits. I got tired of her scratching me with her stubble. and moved on many months ago.

Pez thanks for the link but I have to disagree with the part about the best looking women in CT. The waitstaff looks better than the dancers. As a matter of fact I stopped in to Pekaboos and was disgusted by the place. The only good thing about it was the bartender. A cute blond with gigantic man made tata's. Drank my drink starring at them one ata time they were that big. When my drink disappeared so did I.

Keep up the good work.

Steel Blue

Carl White
07-07-06, 19:01
Thank you Occasionally.
You saved me an hour drive and 160.

Vrodmale
07-07-06, 21:00
Steel this girl was dirty blond and she did not look sick...don't even know if thats her real name, but thanks for the tip, I'll keep that mind. As for the white wsw you were talking about down south. Did she wear eye glasses?

Mr. Wtby
07-07-06, 22:21
Today returning from lunch I spot a really hot looking PR girl in little white minidress/sundress. Upon closer inspection I see that it is infact Flaca, and damn she looks great. Vacation musta done wonders for her. Get back to work, think about her all day, and then get out but can't find her. So I venture down to the South End where I've had my eye on this WSW (or maybe HSW) for 2 days. She new, good looking, but I can't seem to hook up with her. Anybody get her yet?

a not to busy lately, MR WTBY

Gecko911
07-08-06, 09:50
saw this in this weeks new haven advocate

http://the-back-room.com/nh/spa/
Adult Spas
V I P SPA Total Body Relaxation WITH ASIAN GIRLS! 683 LAKEWOOD ROAD
W A T E R B U R Y (203) 575-1011

Just saw the movie Jaws, dont want to be the first to stick my big toe in the water to see its safe to swim.

anyone been in the area lately??

gecko911

Vino Veritas
07-08-06, 10:29
Gecko911,

I doubt it, looked dark when I went past Thursday night. The Advocate is probably just running filler or someone in NY paid a bill without realizing. Another note, HK's building is advertised for rent.

Given that I only seem to attract nut job women in all aspects of my life, Katie may be the right type for me. Can someone PM me her contact info?

Down Low
07-08-06, 11:40
saw this in this weeks new haven advocate:
http://the-back-room.com/nh/spa/
Adult Spas
V I P SPA Total Body Relaxation WITH ASIAN GIRLS! 683 LAKEWOOD ROAD
W A T E R B U R Y (203) 575-1011
...don't want to be the first to stick my big toe in the water to see its safe to swim...anyone been in the area lately?...
Phone's not in service - wondering myself if AMP action could re-kindle. Anyone have any thoughts or suspicions on that subject?

Member #3948
07-08-06, 12:57
On the Spa advertisement is that it was pre paid long ago. Even though they are out of business the paper is responsible to do the work if it was paid for. Annother reason may be that the person runng the ad department may know jack about the closings in Waterbury.

There will never be an Asian Spa in Waterbury again. It will not be allowed, to much egg would appear on the faces of thoes higher ups who had a hand in the destruction of our fortresses of solitude and pleasure.

Steel Blue.

Member #3948
07-08-06, 14:15
I went cruising today more to see who was out than to pick up anyone. The only ones out were the wsw both named Dawn. Both had on glasses today. Spoke to both today. The older Dawn looks old and tired but still is friendly. To far below my min will do limit. The other Dawn has dyed her hair blond was wearing a half shirt and has plucked her unibrow.

She actually looks pretty good. Moved up in fact to one of Waterbury's finest. Not a big disctintion as there are few walking girls out anymore but she is now doable. I would rate her looks as a 6.5 on the sw scale. The only thing that still throws me off is her teeth. Way to yellow for my liking but I guess it is the back of her head that counts the most and gentelmen do prefere blonds.

A plus was added to her rating because she gave me some great news of an old time favotite of mine who happens to be a friend of hers. Well, she is back in town, she is blond, she is hot and she is great in the sack. Very GFE.

I feel like a little school boy waithin for a call. Man I can't wait till she calls. I may not even share this one with you guys. I didn't before. I am gonna need a real big reason to share her with anyone.

Hopping, skipping and ready to jump!

Steel Blue

Gecko911
07-09-06, 09:13
Thanks for the input.. thought it was too good to be true

MyHobby
07-10-06, 14:10
MyHobby, you king!

There is no such thing as take out for free when you drop a benjy on their pillows when you leave. :)

You need to get to the next level, man. This shit is too easy for you. Now its time to have them invite you over and meet the kids and the aunts and uncles. Cook a few hot meals for yah. Take you back to Brazil and seduce you forever!

Then you've reached the pinnacle of Brazillian take out.

j/k.

Any more you can share about this joint Rockstar?

The Benjy I dropped was at the club, nothing for the pillow. Have had a few of them invite me home for a Brazillian meal and invite me alond on the next rip to the homeland, but alas I don't think I'll be able to take them up on that one.

Nothing to report on RS beyond my post. Depending on the dancer YMMV but I like the setup there and will be back.

Stoner
07-10-06, 14:41
The Benjy I dropped was at the club, nothing for the pillow. Have had a few of them invite me home for a Brazillian meal and invite me alond on the next rip to the homeland, but alas I don't think I'll be able to take them up on that one.

In the humble words from the movie Willow: "You are great!"

You must elaborate on your technique, man. Either you've got gold between your legs, or a clever and very silver tongue, or a combination between the two.

I've yet figured out how to get something significant for nothing from anyone without sacrificing something along the way. Especially with these sexual women who concretely understand that it is the promise and illusion of sex that brings home the cash.

Its all about leverage, and somewhere you have a lucrative advantage that you use very well to gain much for comparitively little effort.

No envy, my friend...just a fellow hobbyist who would love to learn yet another trick in the trade, so to speak.

Kiddos
07-11-06, 13:29
I met Jessica today on Baldwin in the south end (parallel to s. Main). About 12noon. She claims others walk there also. 20y/o very petite and clean. White cotton short shorts and a yellow t-shirt. No bra and erect erasers. She is 100% Irish. Asked for. 4, but settled on. 2 for BBBJ. She drives from a small town next to Wtby. She can't wait to be 21 so she could go to the casino. Digits available.

Kiddos
07-11-06, 13:36
I have reported on Rockstar in the past after it opened. It is very local to me and convient to get to. Other than that, no big deal. They have a cover after 7pm. I have a stack of free passes, so it's not too bad. It is clean, but small. The private dances are $25 and you can't touch. The view is usually pretty good.

Member #3948
07-11-06, 17:29
Unfortunately so did her's (red tide) just while we were getting reaquainted. Thats ok Sarah and I did a quick shower and a supreeme finish bbbjwcim. No rush to go spit either. Made sure the bad boy was all set and happy.

If you see her she is the skinny blond with large looking boobs(push up). About 5-7 tall 110 lbs in need of weight gain but looks good. She also has a sweet smile.

She is back on the bad juice so is in need of cash. Awsome personality bad judgementds on life decisions.

She will have a number tomorrow so if you are in town pm me and I will send it. I do not want to keep her for myself she is too f-up on drugs.

Oh and I saw Dawn again she has dropped to a 4 on the sw scale. Thats what happens when you do not shower, change clothes or pluck unwanted hair.

Steel Blue

MyHobby
07-12-06, 10:05
You must elaborate on your technique, man.

I've yet figured out how to get something significant for nothing from anyone without sacrificing something along the way. Especially with these sexual women who concretely understand that it is the promise and illusion of sex that brings home the cash.

Its all about leverage, and somewhere you have a lucrative advantage that you use very well to gain much for comparitively little effort.

While I do subscribe to Stoner's 2 dance rules thats only while I'm checking out the field. once I've zeroed in i do play a generous game. Thats what I like about R/S with the $ champange room and 5 dances. Seems it always takes a coupe to warm up.

While I'm getting now for comparatively little I'm sure that will change at some point. I had one I was doing for over a year that started as a freebie but after a while she asked for some "help" if she took a day off with me and worked up to asking for money to pay her house taxes. Of course I didn't shell ot the several K she asked for but I did drop a couple benjies her way figuring I'd been getting it almost weekly for nada for months and months.

The last time we met she demaned $$ to leave the club and come to the hotel I was staying at in RI. Even brought a freind along who was traveling with her. while we had fun in the shower freind stayed in the bedroom, when we moved to the bedroon, friend went to the shower. I asked if friend wanted to join in and she said "for an additional $$ she will". So I agreed, next moring I had a very early flight so I packed up and left at 5AM without leaving the agreed to $$$$ behind. I guess that whole thing just ran its course. I didn't want it to turn into a P4P type thing.

This new one's something, met a few times and each time she's wearing her sexiest dress, all frilled up, lacy things underneath. Seems to just like to fuk had a date for this moring but she called 5 mins prior to our agreed upon time and said aunt flo was visiting can we reschedule for next week. Lets see how long this can last until something happens.

Have another one I see here and there in NY. At the first meeting (she recommended a sort stay) we made out for a while, heavy petting, all the good stuff. She then stops and says "if we fuck I need to know you'll help me out some". After wards left $$, second meeting $.5, third $. I think I'll try to keep it at that but last time she reaaly complaind she could use some additional help.

Sometimes it just turns into kind of a friendship. Have an occasional breakfast "date" with an EB girl where we just chat about things, hold hands, a little makeout in the parking lot on her way to work. I do hope to land this one one day but from what I've heard she's a top earner and isn't seeing me for the money so I'm trying to delelop another motivation.

Hey I do put a lot of work into it (and expence) but there's no majic. I do know some who do have the touch and have learned some from watching them but I am still the student.

Stoner
07-12-06, 14:10
You know, I just read a day or so ago about the inexpensive CR. I waved the place off since I knew a couple of the dancers on their site. But I may have to check it out. This is the old Patio Cafe, right? In Wolcott?

Thanks for going indepth there. Gives me some crazy ideas in my head.

Questions:
Do you find that they respect personal/hobbyist boundaries? Like not calling the cell at weird hours, or expectations that you will meet their needs on demand?

Did you find that reputation built with one helped or aided the relations with the others?

MyHobby
07-12-06, 15:57
You know, I just read a day or so ago about the inexpensive CR. I waved the place off since I knew a couple of the dancers on their site. But I may have to check it out. This is the old Patio Cafe, right? In Wolcott?

Thanks for going indepth there. Gives me some crazy ideas in my head.

Questions:
Do you find that they respect personal/hobbyist boundaries? Like not calling the cell at weird hours, or expectations that you will meet their needs on demand?

Did you find that reputation built with one helped or aided the relations with the others?

Most definately experiance helps. What I've learned with one I've applied as needed with others. One thing has been to be up front about my marital status. If I was just looking for p4p it wouldn't matter but if i want a more "girlfriend" kind of thing and don't want to be pestered all the time, I figured why not be honest. Most of them wait for my call or at least ask permission to call before they do.

My RI friend didn't know I was married until 1/2 way through our thing. We met at aptartment she was renting in RI one night and the next morning announced "we're going to your house in CT". Well that kind of freaked me out. While she was in the shower I snuck out the door. I called a couple weeks later to aplogize (hey I was horny) and she said "oh I figured as much". Needless to say much makeup sex was had over that one, I thought she'd kill me for running off like that. Go figure some of them just love to be treated badly. Thinking about it though that was about the time she started asking for favors (money).

I think I saw you quoted here one time that these girls have boyfriends that shit silver and piss gold. Well they at least have illusions of that. I know how to play that part, and can do so if I want. Believe me they know what good clothing costs, know what a good watch is, and pay attantion to what car you're driving. Don't attempt this with construction boots, ripped jeans, sweatshirt, timex, or while driving a 10 year old mini van.

Member #3948
07-12-06, 17:43
Meet up with my new choclate hunny today. Blaze really knows how to please a man. 20 took care of some awsome head. This girl deep throats like a champ. Spilled not a drop and begged me to do her after she finished. Sorry to old to go twice in a half hour. Plus we were outside in the semi rain without a condom. She also introduced me to her friend after I brought her back home. A dark choclate piece of candy, 18 years old with an amasing body. She gave me a little show and showed off her chest, 34-c and perfect, connected to a flat stomach! I will definately be trying her out soon.

Sarah called begging for cash to help get her get trough the day and back home so I in a moment of weakness I donated some cash to help her on her way. We shall see if this one reappears. If she ever cleans herself up permenantly she will be a keeper for some lucky guy. Blond hair blue eyes nice personality. Her only fault is her addiction that she has to kicks every 3 or 4 months.

Annother old contact (Sparkles) also called me today. It seems that she has a few girls she would like to introduce me to. Young and petite and looking for college tuition. I am tired, and am in need of a rest so I put her off for a while. Sparkles also ripped me off a few month ago so she is not on my A list.

I am looking forward to trying out Kiddo's Jessicia when I find her.

On the stripper issue. I spent some time last weekend in Peeka Boos. Sub par for talent and a depressing club all around with the exception of a Brazillian blond who was hot. The only thing attractive about the club itself is that it is close.

I set myself up for takeout from 2 dancers with little effort neither of which were above a 6 in looks. I do the no dance rule and told both of them I save it for when we meet outside. Both numbers I trew out as dancers are high matainance, over priced and need too much time and effort to get the job done.

I have pleanty of lady's who are 5-6-and 7's for far less than the cost a stripper demands.

Mr Waterbury a warning for you. If you go to the "secret spot" which is still awsome and private beware of the mud in the far back. I was lucky today that I was in my truck or I would still be stuck.

Steel Blue

WhenWhen
07-15-06, 12:01
Driving through Waterbury yesterday - stopped for a drink at a convenience store right off Huntigton ( off Rte 8 south). Ran into three black girls obviously willing. one's name was Q ( a little heavy), the other was A - real skinny but a goood skinny- wearing abikini top and jeans. They asked for my number but I don't give it out. I didn't do anything, but wonered if anyone knows them.

Member #3948
07-16-06, 09:13
WhereWhen it should be you telling us how the 3 girl fun times went. You had a perfect oppertunity to try all three and pass along the info to all of us.

Imagine being out in a field all alone pants down with 3 women kneeling in front of you. All trying to out do the other.....

Oh the stories you could have told!

Steel Blue

Billy88
07-17-06, 08:48
I cruised Hillside, Pine, Main st in the hopest of seein' some tail. I did see some very obvious SW but none worth partaking. I did notice a blond who looked pretty good at the top of Pine but I think she lives there and she wasn't SW. Kind of a shame cause I could have used some of that. ;) Just burned alot of gas. I have a feeling its sort of hit or miss up there. Billy

Outworlder
07-17-06, 10:24
Kat calls Saturday night & says she's free all day Sunday. Had an appointment with Kat 2pm Sunday; She told me to get room @ the hotel off of ex 29 Rte 8 & call her back with RM #. I call her back & she says she needs to shower & then give me a call back when she is leaving. 1hr pass by & left message. then 2hr & upto 6pm. I said fuck it!

On the other hand, I should have done what Steel Blue did by going over to her house instead. Oh well! I'm not a quick thinker.
If you're not interested she should have called or told me earlier so that I can use my time mongering elsewhere.

If this is how she treats people, she is out of my book.

I don't care how beautiful she looks - as she gets older no one will want her anymore & she will be replaced by younger fresher meat on the street.

Well, only spent $35 short stay instead of the $150 that she wanted that I don't think she is worth now.

After 6pm, selection is scarce; 1 Blonde WSW med build jean skirt & black blouse standing on corner deli on south main parallel to Home Depot.
She was picked up as I arrived.

Decided to goto NIRVANA in Norwalk(11pm)

Carl White
07-17-06, 11:06
re: Outworlder

Sorry to hear about her behavior. Kat can be un-professional. With her looks she could be retired and driving a Lexus in a few years but she'll be strolling the streets for 20 BJs if she doesn't treat the customers better.

WhenWhen
07-17-06, 22:58
[QUOTE=Steel Blue]WhereWhen it should be you telling us how the 3 girl fun times went. You had a perfect oppertunity to try all three and pass along the info to all of us.

Imagine being out in a field all alone pants down with 3 women kneeling in front of you. All trying to out do the other.....

Oh the stories you could have told!

Well - I said I didn't give my number, but I got their number. I tried calling it to verify, but it wouldn't accept hidden numbers (I keep my cell on private). So, I'll have to try them again from a pay phone (or a disposable cell phone - a great invention, by the way) when I am in the proper frame of mind; When I first saw them, I wasn't even cruising - so I was pleasantly surprised to have seen them, and even more surprised to get their number. I'll call them when I get a chance. I'm only interested in the skinny one. The heavier one didn't look great and the third one was a bull dyke. I'll have details when I figure this one out.

Member #3948
07-18-06, 11:12
Of Kat.

I have not been with her in a month and am not really planning on seeing her. I called a few times and the drama turned me off. I even asked her to do me a favor, totally unrelated and all I got was a sigh and no favor.

On to better more furtile grounds.

Steel Blue

Member #6561
07-19-06, 08:50
Is the infamous Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury (next to McDonalds) not there any more? This thread seems to be about street action when it used to praise HK here. What happened?

nocbj4me

Member 2006
07-19-06, 12:49
Is the infamous Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury (next to McDonalds) not there any more? This thread seems to be about street action when it used to praise HK here. What happened?

nocbj4meHave you read any of the papers in the last month? AMP's in Waterbury are a thing of the past. I guess going after real criminals was too scary.

Tp 1870
07-19-06, 12:51
Have you forgot about all the bust of the amp in waterbury. They are all gone i don t think they will return for a while if ever. Maybe you can still go to Bridgeport but waterbury is all done for awhile.

Vrodmale
07-19-06, 13:18
Met two WSW in the south end over the last week both in the South Main area. One named Jass, little thing, clean and cheap, great bj. The other named Sharon, average but a great bbbj. The first gal had digits the other said see ya when I see ya, but I'm out here..

Member #3948
07-19-06, 18:52
There is a slew of new walkers out, mostly below average but a few on the doable side of the line. I haven't stopped even to say hello it has been way to hot to think about lovin.....

With the exception of Sarah. I did see her today she looked good had a few hot meals and a shower. She says she is "cutting down" on the junk but we all know how that goes.

Awsome bbbjcimwbigs. Unfortunately when she is sober she demands a little more than average -40- but she is worth it. I just love tiny tite and white blonds.

Steel Blue

Sgiinc
07-20-06, 07:41
Recently moved to Ct. Also fairly new to computers. I was told to check this site, and just joined. Since Wtby is the closest city, I chose this forum. I was told to check out an amp on Colional, but couldn't find it last night. Never used a sw and am unsure of how it works, always used amp. Any advise would be welcome. Where I came from, there were NO sw, so it is new to me. Thanks to whoever did all the work on the abbrevation page! I'd be lost without it.

Stoner
07-20-06, 10:21
Who told you to check this site?

I can just picture that conversation.

"Hey, do you know where can I learn to pickup hot women at AMPs?"
"Yeah...there is a website for it. Go to blah, blah, blah..."

Outworlder
07-20-06, 10:22
Has anyone have any pics of KAt?!

She keeps calling my cell; Each day a different Drama; & each time a different phone #. I said I got satisified by another provider who was there for me, & I got washed, & then later on cleaned up.

I told her IF she is really interested, Get a Hotel Room then give me a call with room #, so that I can verify that she is there. Then see how it feels like to be Ditched!!!!

Outworlder

Kiddos
07-20-06, 10:23
Met two WSW in the south end over the last week both in the South Main area. One named Jass, little thing, clean and cheap, great bj. The other named Sharon, average but a great bbbj. The first gal had digits the other said see ya when I see ya, but I'm out here.."Jass" That sounds like the girl that gave me the digits. I thought her name was "Jess". or Jessica. When I called the #, she wasn't available. If you see her, she is a good value.

Sgiinc
07-20-06, 10:29
I was directed to this site after the name of it appeared in some newspapers in the area concerning the closing of some AMPs in the area. It took me a while to find it because the person who referred me couldn't remember the exact name. This all appently took place recently, but before I was settled here, and so I never saw the articles.

Stoner
07-20-06, 10:31
Outworlder...no need to get vindictive. Everyone gets blown off at some point. Usually its by accident. These women always have a low level of life crisis drama that makes basic things like making and keeping appointments challenging...if not monumental.

Never had an issue with Kat and time...however, I don't set myself up for issues either. I don't plan too far out in advance with this kind, and I follow up religously, especially as I make my way to the DZ.

I've been burned in my early days with getting a room before a provider arrives. Never again. These days, I will wait until she arrives...and then have HER sign for the room if at all possible.

But thats just me.

Either cut your losses or meet up and see if she gives you some good makeup sex. I've met her on a few occassions with zero complaints. Shes god a great bod. I twisted her insides out with a vengeance. She kept up well and left me satisfied, though honestly not euphoric. But thats just me. I've become picky in my old days. I don't have an inflated view of her, but I think well of her.

The day I expect honesty from her tongue is the day I need to get off this keyboard and hang up this user id.

Steel...if I didn't say it already to you, thanks for the hookup. Not bad at all.

Member #3948
07-20-06, 10:43
Hey Sgiinc if someone told you about the sight then they must have said read back a few pages. All the info you need is there. If you go back far enough you will find all the addresses for the AMP'S and find where the sw hang out.

Now that is not to say that the AMP'S haven't moved or that the sw are on a different corner.

Information is the key to almost every success.

Dam I am hot and tired and gonna take a week off from mongering. I may just sit in an air conditioned strip club and just be a spectator.

Steel Blue

Sgiinc
07-20-06, 11:12
The individual who suggested this site evidently hasn't gone here, or not much anyway, because he couldn't even remember the right URL, just close. It took me a while to get here, trying different combinations.

Anyway, I am looking at the older pages now. Interesting stuff to be sure. But you're right-current info seems to be the key.

Asiangreeklvr
07-20-06, 17:57
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/184248009.html

Whats up guys... signing in from Cali today, wont be in CT till late august, just checking in to see the latest. It appears that Hong Kong closed before I could try it.

Story of my life.

What do you all make of this CL ad?

JMG
07-20-06, 21:44
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/184248009.html

Whats up guys... signing in from Cali today, wont be in CT till late august, just checking in to see the latest. It appears that Hong Kong closed before I could try it.

Story of my life.

What do you all make of this CL ad?

The general consensus around here is that the NEW HONG KONG is certainly NOT the old Hong Kong. There haven't been many reports, but the ones there have been haven't been good.

Bad Dawg
07-20-06, 22:40
On the stripper issue. I spent some time last weekend in Peeka Boos. Sub par for talent and a depressing club all around with the exception of a Brazillian blond who was hot. The only thing attractive about the club itself is that it is close.

I set myself up for takeout from 2 dancers with little effort neither of which were above a 6 in looks. I do the no dance rule and told both of them I save it for when we meet outside. Both numbers I trew out as dancers are high matainance, over priced and need too much time and effort to get the job done.
Steel Blue

Went to Peek's last night and it was positive. I've always had respect for Steel's judgement, but for better or worse, this Dawg's standards may be lower, and since Mr. H's is closed, Peeks is the only show in WTBY. Anyho, there were a few ladies there from Mr. Happys and they were 7 to 8's, a cute young Brazillian blond with great enhancements, a petite hottie bartender and my fav, real young looking Latina named Sasha who is highly recommended for a lap dance or three, she's got a hot attitude and moves real well. Will repeat on a Fri or Sat. If your hangin out in air conditioned comfort Steel, I'll buy all the cerbezas, and thanks for all those great reports!

Bad Dawg
07-21-06, 02:12
After geting warmed up with a few lappers at Peek's, cruised around the town, saw the empty shell of the old HK (now I'm really depressed) and around the south end and home depot. Saw one interesting girl, thin, long brown hair pass her ass, walking up to the porch of what seemed to be a boarded up house on Liberty St. Made a second loop and she was gone. PM if anyone can give the details if you know her. Otherwise nada, and left WTBY

Member #3948
07-21-06, 13:53
That Blond is Hot! I wouldn't have discarded her number. That place is a dump though.

As for the thin brunett yes she works and is new to town. She definately has an exmodel body type but looking at her face you can see she is sick with or on something. I passed on her. The first time I saw her I thought I struck gold, untill I got close.

Steel Blue

Wolfman Jack
07-22-06, 08:52
What happened, when did it close? I know there was a shooting there a few months ago in the parking lot, but that can't possibly be the reason it shut down.

Member #3948
07-22-06, 10:44
This week it goes to Sarah. Yes Sarah, even though her sw looks range from a low of 4.5 to a high of 8 she will take home the prize.

Today her looks rated a 5.5 but it was her service that pushed her to the top. She proformed like a champion going deep and holding up short when it counted most. Her timming was impeckable and tequnice untouchable. Her attention to the boys made them both feel special. She even stripped her top off to give me something to play with while she did her thang.

When I say my eyes rolled back and glazed over you must believe me. If you are a doubter I can show you the bump on the back of my head I recieved from the back window as I erupted.

She took it like a true guzzler with just one small gag. Big spit out the door and then she says "Man that would have hit the roof" (me smiling) "That was a big load"! She did come back for more and cleaned me up nicely with her tounge.

The best part of this encounter was the info she gave me that she will be detoxing and then going into rehab today. When she gets back she will have 30 pounds on her and be back to a 8.5 in looks.

Now that she is gone I can spend some more time with my other "friends" who call me constantly. I tell ya there is only so much to go around.

Steel Blue---Lovin Life.

Member #6561
07-22-06, 17:40
Sarah.......Awsome bbbjcimwbigs.......

Steel Blue,

I know what bbbjcim is but what is "wbigs"? Is it "with big smile"?

nocbj4me

Bad Dawg
07-23-06, 03:12
What happened, when did it close? I know there was a shooting there a few months ago in the parking lot, but that can't possibly be the reason it shut down.

One of the bouncers at Peek A's told me there was a fire and it's being rmodeled. In the meantime, alot of the dancers and staff are workin at Peek a Boos, which really boosted the business and scenery. Sounds alot like the Bishops Corner deal in BPort.

Peace, BD

Member #3948
07-23-06, 06:22
Steel Blue,

I know what bbbjcim is but what is "wbigs"? Is it "with big smile"?

nocbj4me

BBBJWBIGS = bARE back blow job with BIG swallow. Usually you would sau BBBJWS but on that occasion it was extra special....

Steel Blue

Tp 1870
07-25-06, 20:36
Met a girl today with 8 kids fresh out of the big house and going to the state building in Watrbury. Her name is Vnnessa. A little heavy from all that good free food but all the same well worth the time. Of to Tomaston to park very very very scared but we calmed her down and she performed like a champ. Really took care of the boys tounge clean up extra time with the two boys after I was done. Maybenot the best looking about 4 but service was a 9 hands down. Dhe is up in willow area top of the hill.

Mr. Wtby
07-26-06, 07:09
Guys-be careful of the little (about 5') blond girl (Kaylee or Katelin??) on Willow and Hillside-she will rip you off! Do not give her any money until she performs.

this message brought to you by ~Mr Wtby

Member #3948
07-26-06, 08:29
The other name she goes by is Brook. Very cute for a sw. She is hanging with the tall brunette who looks like death warmed over. Both are on some kind of drug probally H.

I also agree with Mr W. as I had the cute blond in the car but decided to say no because of her demeanor and the way she was talking about the money. She also said no sex only oral.

She will be off the street soon she is way too obvious in her approach and she will rip the wrong person off.

Steel Blue

Carl White
07-26-06, 15:30
Kat keeps calling my cell phone. I'll bet it's a great time for a discounted session. She must be desparate for cash.

Too bad I spent all my money at American in Bridgeport. I can't get enough of that place. Best place for American girls since Alpha closed.

Member #3948
07-27-06, 07:39
I stopped by to say hello and meet a friend of to Kat's yesterday. Kat just got up so didn't look all that great. Her friend is black a little thick and a pretty face. Looks to have a decent rack. She was not to my taste though so I passed, on both.

Kat is looking for doe to get an apartment. I did mention about the no show thin and man did she get all defensive on me. My kid, I lost the number yadda yadda yadda. OK OK I have to go.

On annother note I meet an awsome new girl. She is 18 (I have to check her ID). Smokin hot body and really cute face. She is black and for thoes of you who rember Lilly she closly resembles her body type except longer legs and larger boobs. She is Purto Rician with a cool personality. I gave her a ride and set a date for today. Hopefully she will call. This one definately has the "IT" quality. No drugs no kids just needs to make some school money!

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
07-27-06, 07:39
Since I got pissed at Kaylee and kicked her outta my car on the complete oposite side of town i have not seen her (which is a good thing). Maybe she ripped someone else off and took care of her.

Yesterday, was great though- Recon only for me, but Flaca continues to impress me. She was walking up Grove with Rene and Gloria (Glorimar) and she looked so fine. On the South End of town there was a really cute blond sitting outside the little spanish store on Baldwin. Is this the famous Jess (Jass)?

later, Mr W

Member #3948
07-28-06, 21:37
Blaze, yes Blaze. She is a good looking choclate mommie who knows how to rock a cock! ( If you cannot say cock I appoligise).

She spent 30 min. making me a happy guy. I was busy this week with several women so it took me a while to get to the promissed land. It did not phase her one bit. No complaining about time just unrushed enthusam!

I have to describe her tounge to you all. Her tounge is kinda pointed not rounded like most. She used it like a magic wand keeping me on the edge for a long time. She reached all thoes hard to reach places that usually go unattended.

What has her as the winner of the best BJ award was what she did to me when I came.

Now I have been deep throated on many occasions but not like this. I never came deep in a womans throat untill that day. Leme tell ya it is awsome. I like it a LOT!

She swalowed the whole thing and then the whole load. A magnificent preformance. She never even gaged once. It comes to her naturally, or more likely she has had a lot of practice.

Thirty min of awsome head, deep throat release, stand up for a breath of air and a smile, then back down to finish anything she may have missed. (She missed nothing) but is nice to know she cares about her work.

Not too bad for 30. I even went back the next day and tipped her annother 20 and gave her an old cell phone I had so she could get a number I could call her when I needed her and share.

This one is way too good to keep to myself.

Service 10 attitude 10 looks 7 (she meet me naked at the apt door), apartment cleanliness 3.5. Oh well can't have everything.

I will be passing her number allong when the cell is on. Gentelmen hydrate yourselves because you are gonna need it.

Steel Blue.

On a side note the young 18 yr old went out of town and will return on Saturday for her test drive......

Mr. Wtby
07-29-06, 07:02
Guys, after having a bad experience earlier in the week with Kaylee (still haven't seen her) I hit paydirt yesterday afternoon on Baldwin St near the I-84 on ramp. After getting ready to give up and go home I see a great looking HSW in a mini dress and tank top. I double back to take a second peak and she gives me a nice wave. I immediatley pulled over and she climbed in. Says her name is Mari (pronounced Maaah-deeee-short for Marisol or Maribel). She was super cool right from the start, and we sorta hit it off. After the cop check interview on both parts, I explained I needed some head. We stopped at a store for some protection and proceeded to her usual spot-a great location outside a abandoned warehouse. She looked great for 4 kids and being 38-She was fairly tight (in body) and only had slightly saggy tits. She put the condom on me like the AMP girls and I was enjoying some excellent head while feeling her up & spanking that ass- head that only a spanish girl can do, when outta the blue she said "For $10 more you can bend me over outside" I accepted we got out, she bended over the loading dock of the warehouse and I lifted her skirt up, moved her sexy thong to the side and plowed in. She started to literally scream that she was coming, and that my dick was nice and big (no lie) and that she was loving it. It started to pour ,she starting singing (F*cking In The Rain). It didn't take too long for me to blast off a huge load under these circumstances. I dropped her back off near her house on Baldwin, where she claims she takes "clients" when her man is at his landscaping job. Overall, a really great sexperience-I had a literal blast. Gonna look for her some more.
Mr W

Hot Rodd
07-30-06, 19:20
Recently moved to Ct. Also fairly new to computers. I was told to check this site, and just joined. Since Wtby is the closest city, I chose this forum. I was told to check out an amp on Colional, but couldn't find it last night. Never used a sw and am unsure of how it works, always used amp. Any advise would be welcome. Where I came from, there were NO sw, so it is new to me. Thanks to whoever did all the work on the abbrevation page! I'd be lost without it.

You sound too out of touch with this planet to try the street walker hobby and the AMPS in Waterbury are all shut down. May I suggest you go back to wherever you came from.

Mr. Wtby
08-02-06, 20:08
from a 20 yr old (tiny,tight, and white) Irish girl. Finally met up with Kiddo's Jessica today after work. I can see why he raved about her. I've actually seen her before, thought she was hot, but never got any SW indication from her. Today she was all dressed up in jean miniskirt and tank top, looking really tasty and gave me the look. I easily picked her up ( in the South End). She confirmed she lives in a neighboring town and drives in, parks nearby and works the area. She is real good find. I took her to my new spot (Steel I gotta a great spot-remind me to tell you) She did a great job with bbbj, never complained as it took a while, and I blasted a hot salty snack down her little throat. I felt her up the whole time she sucked me, she has really long nipples, but a-cups (I like itty bitty titties), and I stuck my hand under her skirt and rubbed her kitty thru her thong. Next time I am gonna wrap it up and bang her outside like I did with Mari last week in the same spot. Ahhhhhh!

Go get her guys-Its an order!
MR W

Wanderer
08-03-06, 17:04
Okay, I know, brute force way of getting your attention, check the box in the upper-right corner, where
it says Welcome Mr. Wtby., as AO-Hell says, You've got mail! (written 2-u awhile back)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Member #3948
08-06-06, 10:12
Yes she is hot but way unreliable and definately has the mentality of a SW. Do not think her sweet looks reflect her personality. She is out there for the cash to pay for something. I thought it was college but I think with 85% cetantity it is drugs.

Expect her to stand you up, she is like a butterfly whos attention goes where the wind blows. Do not get me wrong if you get a chance to, nab her. Just expect nothing from her except what is in the moment.

If you give her money for a later date kiss it good by.

Steel Blue

Tp 1870
08-06-06, 18:33
MR waterbury I finnally got the oppertunitty to meet Jessica maybe steel right but I am with you she got what I need and she got a tight little box as well. I think you got a winner there.

Tp 1870
08-09-06, 17:09
It's been 3 days since a post where is everyone.

Big Dog9
08-10-06, 08:09
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been out of town. But the last couple days days I have made the loops south end and Grove/ Hillside during the day and it's been very quiet only a couple of very nasty looking drugged up diseased looking SW not much LE either except for the boys on bikes Did the sweep the streets again I didn't see anything in the local news so I wasn't sure. Well thats Waterbury either hot or cold.

Avojo1
08-10-06, 16:34
Yes she is hot but way unreliable and definately has the mentality of a SW. Do not think her sweet looks reflect her personality. She is out there for the cash to pay for something. I thought it was college but I think with 85% cetantity it is drugs.

Expect her to stand you up, she is like a butterfly whos attention goes where the wind blows. Do not get me wrong if you get a chance to, nab her. Just expect nothing from her except what is in the moment.

If you give her money for a later date kiss it good by.

Steel BlueSteel is Jessica the one that used to work at Peek A's? She lived near Hillside somewhere. I remember I had to pick her up and make a stop to buy cigs and hairspray and cdms. She was a waste then if this is her.

Avo

Tp 1870
08-10-06, 18:09
Boy this little girl is getting a lot of attention more than any i have ever seen on this board. Steel i think she has taken over as #1. env senior members think she is good right mr wtby.

Down Low
08-10-06, 19:15
It's been 3 days since a post where is everyone.
back on the planet you're from!

Member #3948
08-11-06, 18:00
That is saying a lot! A bold statment indeede....

I have 5 regulars who call me constantly. All good looking black sweeties. I just me a PR who is smokin hot but wanted 200 for her time. "Sorry sister for you I will go a bean but that is the limit". She is still thinking.....

One ok wsw keeks callin for cash but she is below standards as of now but trying to get "well".

Life is good if you have the cash and staminia. I have the cash but am tired rite now.

Tomorrow I have been promissed a 3 some. I cannot wait for that one. It has been a while since I have had to go a round with two young beauties.

This is not to mention Kat who is still around if I want her.

Steel Blue.

Member #3948
08-15-06, 11:47
After a brief absence from the sw scene I came upon Heidi. She is white and a decent 6 in looks on the sw scale. 5'6 tall about 125 with b tits. Way bad streach marks on stomach and tits. She is about the only decent looking one out now with the exception of Herion Sarah.

Heidi is off heroine herself, so she says and just back from vacation for stealing food in Shaws.

We agreed upon $24 for some head. She was ok untill she got the cash then became aggitated and kept saying how she hated giving head. Change your profession, is what I told her. The head was lousy so I asked for some hand action. That was lame also and half hearted at best. After about a 2 mn of lousy oral and terrible hand she says hurry up I don't have all day I have things to do you know.....

Thats all I need to hear so I tell her to release Mr. Johnson and tell her we are finished. I also explained to her she sucked at giving head and that if she wanted a ride back (we were in the woods) she better hurry up and get into the car before I change my mind.

It was a quiet ride back untill she got out and gave me an earfull of what she thought of me. Like I care what a heroine addict with no place to live and $24 of my money thinks....LOL

A definate stay away from even though she looks ok and talks a good game...By the way she hails from Springfield but said she didn't walk up there.

Back to my Waterbury refferalls only club. No we aren't acepting new members.

Steel Blue

Down Low
08-15-06, 14:42
After a brief absence from the sw scene I came upon Heidi. . .

Steel Blue
(Please note: a 'brief absence from the sw scene' for Steel is about 6 minutes! LOL)

Tp 1870
08-15-06, 17:25
Hey steel this girl in waterbury now. Just goes to show that even the best can get rip off by these girls. And she got the nevre to get you sh*** after you were kind enough to drop her off. Go figure.

Wanderer
08-15-06, 18:18
Hey! Let's leave Steel's quick recovery out of the banter. :lol:

Actually, the night scene in the south end seems to be jumping too.. Saw quite a few low-grades, (3-5) and LE is still
floating the area too.. (did someone say something about brown matter floating?)

I'm guessing what I said awhile back (either in this forum, or the Hartford forum) that I must've been spoiled by AMPs.. The
look of some SW's just makes me think more than twice.. And, it seems even if I do, the girls seem to do the same. (hey,
I'm old, but I'm not a cop!)

Billy88
08-15-06, 18:57
I cruised the South End up there looking for Jessica and whatever other SW's I could find and I came up empty. This was from 9-11 Sat night. Just burned alot of gas and saw LE here & there. :(

Big Dog9
08-16-06, 08:54
Meet up with Jessica yesterday looked good short white top with her cute A cups showing through and a very short jean skirt her tan looks better all the time. She said her cell phone was stolen and it was being replaced friday more likely didnt pay the bill. She also said she hasnt been out much the last few days. Took her to a empty house I have, BBBJCIM and then a covered doggie with her bent over the bar 3 Jacksons not a bad deal for a nice tight young provider. Set it up to see her friday I'll post the results.

Member #3948
08-16-06, 20:55
Tweener - Not a SW not an escort.

Blaze (a different one than my usual Blaze). She is 22 balck 5'7" tall no tits but a nice tiny ass and big wet lips. A few streach marks but nothing to turn you off.

Not the brightest bulb on the string but a nice enough person. She is very pliabale and will accomidate almost all of your wishes even anal.

Decent bbbjcim she spilled though so lost a few points. Not to bad for 20 plus a sandwich. Things are real good as of late so this one is for any qualified monger who would like a tiny tite and black sweetheart for some fun. PM me for the number.

What this one lacks in intellegance she makes up for in moves in the sack. The final word on this one is she is worth the dough and time.

Steel Blue

Wanderer
08-16-06, 20:56
Just read in the hartford area forum, some notes on a news story to air on WFSB at 11, Wednesday. Showed footage
from the raid And the monger who met-up with camera crews at the back of Magic. Supposedly about busting up
some kind of sex slavery ring. This is yet another total B-S attempt to justify the raids, by linking them to something totally unrelated, no doubt.

Wanderer --: Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Thumperr
08-17-06, 17:16
Just read in the hartford area forum, some notes on a news story to air on WFSB at 11, Wednesday. Showed footage from the raid And the monger who met-up with camera crews at the back of Magic. Supposedly about busting up some kind of sex slavery ring. This is yet another total B-S attempt to justify the raids, by linking them to something totally unrelated, no doubt.

Wanderer --: Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!Actually, it seems you are mistaken. Here's the story:

Thursday, August 17, 2006

BY BEN CONERY

Copyright © 2006 Republican-American

WATERBURY -- The owner of a defunct city massage parlor was among 31 people in seven states and the District of Columbia arrested Tuesday after a federal investigation into interstate sex trafficking.

Sun Daneman, 60, ran the now-closed Magic Health Salon, 106 Reidville Drive, and federal authorities allege she staffed her massage parlor with woman who were traded among a network of brothels throughout the Northeast.

She faces charges of conspiracy to engage in human trafficking; conspiracy to engage in interstate transportation of women for the purpose of prostitution and interstate transportation of women for the purpose of prostitution and conspiracy to transport illegal aliens. Those charges carry a maximum of more than 40 years in prison.

Richard Lynch, a New Haven defense attorney representing Daneman in state court, said he had not heard from her.

It was not clear where she was arrested, or if she remains in custody. The case will be prosecuted in federal court in New York.

Daneman already faces related state charges.

She was one of 41 people arrested after Waterbury police raided and shut down 10 city massage parlors they alleged were houses of prostitution. She was charged in April with two counts of promoting prostitution, which are still pending in Waterbury Superior Court.

A complaint unsealed Wednesday says federal authorities recorded about a dozen phone conversations earlier this year between Daneman and a person who supplied women to the alleged brothels -- which police say posed as massage parlors and health salons. The last conversation occurred on April 25, just three days before local police raided the massage parlor.

During the recorded conversations, Daneman said Magic had about 50 customers a week. According to the complaint, she deposited into a bank account $94,000 in cash between June and September 2005.

Federal authorities allege the same network that sent women to Magic also supplied workers to similar businesses in New York City, Washington D.C., Baltimore and Philadelphia. The owners or managers of Bally Sauna and Ginja Spa in Stamford and Crystal Spa and Liberty Spa in Norwalk were also charged. In all, suspects were arrested in seven states and the District of Columbia.

Authorities say the women who worked in these businesses were recruited from South Korea. Most came to the United States to earn money to support their families in South Korea, according to the complaint.

Some women were given false documents to enter the United States, others sneaked into the country from Mexico and Canada, the complaint alleges. Once the women reached the United States, they owed the network large debts, typically totaling tens of thousands of dollars, according to authorities.

The complaint alleges the women worked as prostitutes to pay down that debt.

Authorities say the woman face a variety of threats meant to keep them from leaving the prostitution business. Members of the network will threaten to turn them in to U.S. law enforcement and immigration authorities, the complaint alleges.

Tp 1870
08-17-06, 20:02
Hey you know a lot about when there are bust seems 3 post and you got the scoop every time. Thank god you set the wander straight.

Wanderer
08-17-06, 20:03
No, I'm not mistaken.. follow the URL:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457359&postcount=304

And, if you read it as they want, conspiricy to traffic women for the purpose of prostitution, etc..

That, in the article I was referring to, said "Sex Slavery". The problem, the two get blurred.

But I still it's B-S!

Wander --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Craven Morehed
08-17-06, 23:51
No, I'm not mistaken.. follow the URL:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457359&postcount=304

And, if you read it as they want, conspiricy to traffic women for the purpose of prostitution, etc..

That, in the article I was referring to, said "Sex Slavery". The problem, the two get blurred.

But I still it's B-S!

Wander --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Wanderer I see what you are saying, gotta love how media twists things.
To drive the ratings up. Sex slaves oh my god what is the world coming too.

Conspiricy to traffic women oh no big deal.

Plus I can also understand why they may be all tied together, maybe a rotation. To keep them fresh and not get burned out. Like where did so an so
go,and the mamasan says oh she back home on vaca. I bet she moved to another area, if they were being held against their will they most likely wouldn't be getting any vaca. Just guessing ....

Btw I hope you weren't thinking of me as a newby by my low post count, long time lurker just don't post much. I have been around awhile, so long in fact I can fondly remember some good times at Le Club in New London.

Bad Dawg
08-18-06, 02:50
Just read in the hartford area forum, some notes on a news story to air on WFSB at 11, Wednesday. Showed footage from the raid And the monger who met-up with camera crews at the back of Magic. Supposedly about busting up
some kind of sex slavery ring. This is yet another total B-S attempt to justify the raids, by linking them to something totally unrelated, no doubt.

Wanderer --: Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Wanderer you are indeed wise. Heard this story on the radio today and couldn't help thinking if any of the Waterbury AMP's had the same kind of video proof of bogus busts by Waterbury PD. Sounds like if you take the bigger perspective, LE is justifying racial profiling against powerless Asian women and causing the victims even more abuse, humiliation and harm. Read the whole story below. Let's see what Thumper has to say about this one, working on a response to this one yet?

VICE OFFICERS CHARGED IN COVER UP OF FALSE RAID

Thursday August 17, 2006
NEW YORK (AP) Three members of a police vice squad have been charged with breaking into a massage parlor to steal surveillance equipment in an effort to cover up a flawed prostitution raid, prosecutors said.

The officers Lt. Stephen Wong, Sgt. Kwun Tso and Officer Yuseff Hamm pleaded not guilty Wednesday to burglary charges in state Supreme Court in Brooklyn. The officers were released without bail and told to return to court on Sept. 19.

According to authorities, the officers arrested seven women and the owner of the massage parlor on prostitution charges during a raid on the Brooklyn business in April. Wong filed sworn statements accusing the women of offering sex for money, according to prosecutors, who said the statements were false.

The owner of the parlor told the officers that video surveillance equipment in his building would clear him and the women of the charges, authorities said.

The day after the prostitution raid, prosecutors said, the officers staged a bogus gambling raid at a building next door to the massage parlor. During that bust, the officers broke into the parlor and took a surveillance camera and a computer, said Assistant District Attorney Sharif Abdur-Rahim.

But a second recording device hidden in the ceiling caught the officers in the act, said Jonathan Sims, a lawyer for the parlor owner who gave the recording to the Brooklyn district attorney's office.

Wong's lawyer, Peter Brill, said after Wednesday's hearing that the ``documents he filed in connection with those arrests were accurate.''

``We feel confident that the lieutenant and his team had probable cause to enter the location,'' Brill said.

http://www.newsradio880.com/topic/ap_news.php?story=AP/APTV/State/NY/n/NY--OfficersCharged_o_n_0ny--

Member #3948
08-18-06, 12:49
I might as well also. I called my PR Princess today just to say hello. It seems that I was just a filler untill her other IDIOT monger came back from vacation.

It seems he pays her $200 for head! What a dumb F&%$. Talk about ruining it for me...(lol)

It seems she dosn't need my money any more because of this guy. She actually told me so. It lightens her concious a little when she hooks if she gets big dollars. She feels guilty if she only makes 100 a pop. At a hundred I think I overpaid, even though she is hot. There are way to many women out there working for far less....

It dosn't really affect me that these AMPS are closing. In fact since Waterbury cracked down I have gotten more ass than a toilet seat or even Garthy!

40 will bring out a hot young thang around here now. You just need the contacts.

Street walkers and AMP's are a thing of the past. Connections are by far the way to go. No hassles no real hunt even though I do occasionally miss the hunt.

For thoes of you looking for SW there have been 2 or 3 quality new ones out and about. Quality in looks only as I haven't stopped for them with the exception of Heidi who was terrible.

Hope my ranting helps. Keep in mind the two Blazes I know have their phones up and running. I am gonna try for a doubble Blazin time next week!

Steel Blue.

Crawler One
08-18-06, 17:10
Not doubt about it Steel is the man! But geeez saying your getting more tail than Garthy, man that is a tall order. I still can't figure out which of you guys is number one, I think u both have moved ahead of Stoner now however! :) By the way I hope you don't have everything Garthy has.

When In Vegas
08-18-06, 22:29
Picked up Michelle tonight on South Main near Baldwin. Blonde...it was dark so I did not get a great look at her. She seemed ok...nice titties..let me suck on them for a while. Anyway..she gets in and immediately tells me the car behind is a cop. So we exchange names just in case and she had me drive to exit 36 on Route 8 (better safe than sorry). $20 bucks for very good BBBJCIM...licked the boys for a bit.

The interesting thing is she told me she just spend 60 days in jail. Her room mate was a K girl from one of the busted Wtby AMPs. Said she got great massage..walk on back etc for 2 months. No mention of what happened on the flip.

I have her number.. if anybody wants to exchange contact numbers let me know.

Later

Wanderer
08-19-06, 13:06
Wanderer you are indeed wise. Heard this story on the radio today and couldn't help thinking if any of the Waterbury AMP's had the same kind of video proof of bogus busts by Waterbury PD. Sounds like if you take the bigger perspective, LE is justifying racial profiling against powerless Asian women and causing the victims even more abuse, humiliation and harm. Read the whole story below. Let's see what Thumper has to say about this one, working on a response to this one yet?

(news story clipped for brevity)

Caught the story in the 1st folder, B-D, Thanks! Great find! Also looking over the sealed complaint posted there by
another.. Interesting indeed!

I don't know if they did, or not.. I know magic & HK had some form of video security systems, but no ideas if they
had a backup system, or not.. (remember seeing multiple place cameras at both, but no sight of such in the rooms, or not.)

If the L-E & news media is using the view of the women, that they're scared, frightened, etc, I hate to say it, but wouldn't
you be too, if you were being handcuffed, dragged out into public, humiliated and questioned (I imagine, w/o any kind of
legal council), You would be too!

Tp 1870
08-19-06, 22:05
Was she wsw or prsw looks like on south main the pr girls are running the show. They always want to give head while your driving. Can't get head , play with them and drive. Makes for a long bj while i'm driving but they feel that that is the safes way. Go figure! Pm will switch digets for kat.

When In Vegas
08-20-06, 08:38
Was she wsw or prsw looks like on south main the pr girls are running the show. They always want to give head while your driving. Can't get head , play with them and drive. Makes for a long bj while i'm driving but they feel that that is the safes way. Go figure! Pm will switch digets for kat.She was white.

Vino Veritas
08-23-06, 04:55
Stopped by Peeks this week and the girls said Mr. Happys should reopen within the week, they were trying for this weekend. Interestingly each girl said that they were staying at Peeks, not going to Happys.

Tp 1870
08-25-06, 13:51
I thought with all the rain coming this was going to be a bad weekend for me but with the luck ofthe gods got lucky early today. on my way to wallingford pick up a nice looking 32 yr w girl name allissa.She was hichikng along route 6 all wet and i could not let her go unattended. So i pick her up. SHe got in truck and said for a jackson we could go to her place and waste a little time. Took her up on it and this girl suck so hard i tought she was going to suck my little guy right off. Well took about 10 minutes of this and she suck out 1 load and i didn t see one drop of it anywhere. After i left i stop and checked and couldn t find anything except for the little guy all shriveled up. You wouldn t know what just happened. This girls says she will be out ther all weekend rain or shine she needs rent money. She said landlord will not trade off any more.

Outworlder
08-26-06, 11:57
She called Friday morning while I was in the area:

Finally, picked her up near the Barnes & Noble mall area around 4pm.

Headed to American Motel thru S Main St: I found out on Friday - Sunday after 4pm there is no Short stay($64 Regular $35 Short stay, I was charged $45); They said hope U don't get stood up AGAIN! I said She's in the car!

One of the guys said that if this doesn't work out, there is a Blonde girl(That I have seen) driving an old red car that is a regular provider that rents their rooms several times a week.

Anyway, KAT was glad that we met & she said sorry several times even after I dropped her off about being stood up several times. She does have Drama Issues from her EX to her kids behavior to her relatives & friends watching over her.

She says she wants to stay in Waterbury because all her friends & relatives are here; So, she prefers her select clients to be out-of-town mongers.

KAT kinda looks like an older sibling of Maria Carey: Right when we entered the room, she freshened up & then took everything off faster than me. She has small breast & a nice touchable ass & an tight thin waistline & a light tan like STEEL BLUE says right on the dot. There were no marks on her while I explored.

She is no clock watcher & for over 2hrs she let me have my way with her.
I just caressed her, sucked her breast, stuck my finger in her bottom holes, & went DATY - She gave a Good BBBJ(20-30 minutes) & missionary style & Cowgirl - She is very tight down there that I had to slow her down a bit.

When we finished, she cleaned me up, got dressed, gave her the hotel key & dropped her off @ her relatives place near the mall.

All that & she didn't even ask for money during our whole encounter - So I tipped her a few jacksons like I did her so-called Sister.

Thank you, STEEL BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Outworlder

PS @ 4pm on S Main St pass the convenient shop, saw 2 blondes (Mid 20s early 30s) waving @ cars.

Kiddos
08-26-06, 17:15
I went to Vernon, then Hartford today just to come up empty handed. (see Vernon report)

I proceeded to drive to Waterbury and found Mona near the tools 'r us and HD. She has 44 double d's and she likes to show them off. Well worth the time spent. She is 48 years old. All you over 50 mongers should give her a try. more info if interested.

After that I headed from the south into the north end and saw plenty of action there today.

When In Vegas
08-26-06, 22:20
Stopped by RockStar in Wolcott on Wed. Not a bad place. There were more girls dancing than guys but pretty laid back. No pressure for LDs or dollar parade. Had a lap dance with this pretty little thing who turned out to be 18. Her name was Elz. Braided hair. Pierced and a mouthful worth of little titties. I found her very sexy. LD which are $25 there was ok. She moved a bit too fast to grab on to anything. Did get a little tittie sucking in.

I left the place a little horny so I tried the new number I got from the girl I had picked up the Friday before (Michele). She was a little unsure of the number when she gave it to me so I was pleasantly surprised when she answered. We agreed to meet in 15 mins by Home Depot. I get there and the place is crawling with LE (this is around 9). I had to drive past her as I had a cop on my tail. I proceeded to get lost but eventually found her again.

She is very cautious. This time had me drive to Naugautuck. I did get a better look at her and I would say she is propably average looking for a SW. She once again gave very good head. Took every drop for $20.

Something I am dying to do is a threesom. RI asked her about setting something up but she said she did not know anybody. If any of you guys know of two girls who I can hook up with please PM me. And again. More than willing to exchange digits.

Bubba261
08-27-06, 16:47
Stopped by RockStar in Wolcott on Wed. Not a bad place. There were more girls dancing than guys

I would hope so! Sorry, couldn't resist.

When In Vegas
08-27-06, 17:57
I would hope so! Sorry, couldn't resist.LOL. Des read kind of funny. Good one Bubba.

I neglected to mention the bar tender (Brooke) and shot girl at this place are incredibly beautiful.

Later,

Vegas

Bubba261
08-27-06, 20:47
LOL. Des read kind of funny. Good one Bubba.

I neglected to mention the bar tender (Brooke) and shot girl at this place are incredibly beautiful.

Later,

Vegas

Haha....glad you took it the way I meant it, some people get edgy here sometimes. Yes, at first read it was funny, but I knew what you meant. I've got to get out that way, sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks.

When In Vegas
08-27-06, 22:55
I went to Vernon, then Hartford today just to come up empty handed. (see Vernon report)

I proceeded to drive to Waterbury and found Mona near the tools 'r us and HD. She has 44 double d's and she likes to show them off. Well worth the time spent. She is 48 years old. All you over 50 mongers should give her a try. more info if interested.

After that I headed from the south into the north end and saw plenty of action there today.Kiddo,

Was she kind of short and a bit on the heavy side?

Member #3948
08-29-06, 18:51
First a shout out to When in Vegas. Thanks for Michelles number. It turns out I already know her. She was one of the two girls I did a doubble header with this summer. Awsome memories and she has annother friend for which to repeat.

Picked her up a little late today as I needed to be someplace. The urge was rageing and I had made calls to 3 "friends" to find someone to take care of me. Michelle called back first. The other two as a matter of fact called while Michelle was taking care of me. Too late.

No time to stop so she pulled my pants down as we were driving and went to town. This girl didn't miss a beat. My truck was bumpping up and down on Waterbury's shitty road system. They should use some of that hard earned Sex Slave aquired money to fix them.

Up and down side to side tounge a flappin all over the place. Not one tooth touched my Johnson only sweet lips and tounge and on more than one occasion her tonsiles. At times it actually felt like we were ridding a bull, well she was. She held on like a champ and took it all. Not a drop spilled.

The funniest part was her leaning way out of the window and spitting a gallon of glue all over the parked cars. Sorry guys, I owe you a wash.

Like Vegsa said I am also willing to trade no more freebies. I need some new blood. This one will be around for a while she seems slightly stable. Looks about a 5 attitude and service a solid 8. Price unbeatable 20, I did tip her because of the excellent way she handeled the bumps. She didn't even ask.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
08-29-06, 20:29
First a shout out to When in Vegas. Thanks for Michelles number. It turns out I already know her. She was one of the two girls I did a doubble header with this summer. Awsome memories and she has annother friend for which to repeat.

Picked her up a little late today as I needed to be someplace. The urge was rageing and I had made calls to 3 "friends" to find someone to take care of me. Michelle called back first. The other two as a matter of fact called while Michelle was taking care of me. Too late.

No time to stop so she pulled my pants down as we were driving and went to town. This girl didn't miss a beat. My truck was bumpping up and down on Waterbury's shitty road system. They should use some of that hard earned Sex Slave aquired money to fix them.

Up and down side to side tounge a flappin all over the place. Not one tooth touched my Johnson only sweet lips and tounge and on more than one occasion her tonsiles. At times it actually felt like we were ridding a bull, well she was. She held on like a champ and took it all. Not a drop spilled.

The funniest part was her leaning way out of the window and spitting a gallon of glue all over the parked cars. Sorry guys, I owe you a wash.

Like Vegsa said I am also willing to trade no more freebies. I need some new blood. This one will be around for a while she seems slightly stable. Looks about a 5 attitude and service a solid 8. Price unbeatable 20, I did tip her because of the excellent way she handeled the bumps. She didn't even ask.

Steel BlueHaha. Yeah she's definitely a pro at sucking you off. Kind of funny. She repainted the side of a parked truck when she did me as well.

Steel. I got that number you sent. Going to look for an opportunity to try her out. Thanks

Easy Going
08-29-06, 21:12
I've been out of the game for awhile, health problem. But I've had the itch, and old friend Kelly called. She was at her "brother's apartment", which I now think actually is her brother's apartment. These girls tell all kinds of lies, but I think Kelly is straighter than most.

Swung by and had a nice time. I like Kelly. She's a drinker, dabbles in the pipe, but booze is her thing. That's much easier for me to deal with than the dopers.

She'd gained a lot of weight, thanks to Niantic. I was really surprised by her weight. But, a good time was had.

Steel - Kelly wanted to make sure I said hello to you, for her!

When In Vegas
08-30-06, 08:09
What's the G2 on this girl. I've read a number of reports on her and they really vary: from GFE non-clock watcher to standing people up and repeatedly calling out of the blue (not Steel).

I need to know a girl will understand the need for discretion...I absolutely do not need a provider calling me....unless I have agreed to it.

Later,

Vegas

When In Vegas
08-30-06, 08:10
I've been out of the game for awhile, health problem. But I've had the itch, and old friend Kelly called. She was at her "brother's apartment", which I now think actually is her brother's apartment. These girls tell all kinds of lies, but I think Kelly is straighter than most.

Swung by and had a nice time. I like Kelly. She's a drinker, dabbles in the pipe, but booze is her thing. That's much easier for me to deal with than the dopers.

She'd gained a lot of weight, thanks to Niantic. I was really surprised by her weight. But, a good time was had.

Steel - Kelly wanted to make sure I said hello to you, for her!Easy..can u elaborate on the rates and services provided.

Member #3948
08-30-06, 08:12
Hey Easy. Yes Kelly did bloat a bit. About 50 pounds I think she is up to a buck80! Three years ago this Xmas is when she came on the scene. She was tite and hot then. Booz and smoke killed her apeal. She is a nice girl though and as honest as they go.

Tell her to give me a call when she has a chance if you speak to her again. I wouldn't mind saying hello to an old friend.

Steel Blue

Down Low
08-30-06, 15:37
What's the G2 on this girl. I've read a number of reports on her and they really vary: from GFE non-clock watcher to standing people up and repeatedly calling out of the blue (not Steel).

I need to know a girl will understand the need for discretion...I absolutely do not need a provider calling me....unless I have agreed to it.

Later,

Vegas
ooh, ooh, let me field this one! Let's see: Women are generally not wrapped too tight, um, I mean, "think differently from men". SW's, considering issues such as: substance abuse - well let's just stop at that ONE for now - could be considered somewhat more unstable than your average female. Perhaps the very fact of her femininity and profession should explain her erratic range of behavior. I've seen Kat, had a nice time with her, but she's 'street' and the street will eat you up if you let it: trust her like you would a rabid dog.

Carl White
08-30-06, 16:17
One word - "Tracfone". The married monger's best friend.

Stoner
08-30-06, 16:27
Kat seems very healthy for someone who is on the streets. Not in the least weathered looking.

She does call out of the blue though. I set her straight once...and that was plenty enough. But I've always had good fun with her. Haven't seen her in a minute, though.

Wanderer
08-30-06, 17:24
One word - "Tracfone". The married monger's best friend.

Yeah.. I kinda think their service sucks too (yeah, Don't we wish like the girls!) but it's a cheap, easy to control
plan too.. I admit, I had a subscript to their service, but the quality of their phones is terrible.. ALL factory
rebuilts & returns, and short life.. End-up spending about the same for the cheapest phone, as their
20-minute card. But be prepared for short life. Also, I kept getting calls for someone who had the number
before, and let it lapse. (Just my luck, He's getting calls from a collection agency. Hence why I got
rid of the phone & service. Heaven help the poor bastard who got it after me.)

I still get it from time to time, for long-distance road trips.. Once I'm home, and I don't need it.. *PLOP!*
into the garbage disposal, 1-way trip to the incinerator.

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessaqrily lost!

Member #3948
08-30-06, 17:46
They make great gifts to providers who need one. They have a phone that you can call and send the number to ol' Steel.

As for Kat she is a slightly different breed of provider. I would definately not classify her as a sw but I have seen her out doing just that. She is not diciplined enough to be an escort. She is a tweener.

Catch her on a good day and you will get a glimps of heavean. A bad day she may not shop. It is part of the game we play.

I by the way like it when providers calls me. It increases my options, I can plan ahead and I can allways say no (rarely). Kat called me yesterday just after I blew goo with Michell. She was so sweet and seductive I almost went to see her. It's too bad Mister Jimmy dosn't coporate like he used to a few years ago....

Steel Blue

Down Low
08-30-06, 18:41
Kat seems very healthy for someone who is on the streets. Not in the least weathered looking...
Give it time.

Stoner
08-31-06, 09:06
LOL...Ok, DL.

I fully agree with Steel. One caveat I would mention is that its has a lot to do with window dressing. IMX, I've been with plenty of dancers who look gorgeous. But, when I do take out, and meet them on an "off" day, you can see the illusion fades. The makeup is off, the teeth aren't glossed with vaseline, and you see why they wear boots (to hide the severe need for a solid pedicure or a meeting with a podiatrist to get them pigeon toes fixed). Finally, those tits which looked so good and natural in the stage light are misshapen with artificial.

In my opinion, and this is no shill, Kat has good looks and stays minimally maintained. With a full maintenance job (no plastic enhancements!), healthier eating, she could put some dancers I've fucked to shame. For the money, shes good..you just have to ignore the drama.

Member #3948
08-31-06, 18:32
It comes with this turf. As soon as the women feel the least bit comfortable you get it bucket loads.

Just today as a matter of fact when I went for my doubble header only Michelle was there. Had to listen to her "storie" about why no friend. She once again did a very accomidating job and I gave her a 20 she almost started crying.

"Jesus I cannot come out for 20, I need 30" I tried to reason with her and said at $4 a min. $240 an hour was pretty good. "I have to pay for all the phone calls". Yes and what did the call I made to you cost thirty cents rite? So there is a profit of $19.70 tax free which is more like $25. Well she didn't go for that either.

Wine wine wine. No I did not give in I did say however that all the guys I will give her number to will make her lots of doe. She still was complaining.

I almost told her there are way better looking women than her willing to give head for 40. They are well worth the extra money. You are being used for pressure release. go shower you smell a little funky today. Needless to say I didn't say anything. I may need to see her again soon.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
08-31-06, 18:36
I also forgot to mention there was an article in the Waterbury paper today about old cell phones. All the info that you think you deleted is still there and can be gotten from the phones with some downloaded hardware from the net.

Throw them out do not give them to working girls who would love nothing better than to blackmail you for some extra cash.

Steel Blue

Wanderer
08-31-06, 19:27
I also forgot to mention there was an article in the Waterbury paper today about old cell phones. All the info that you think you deleted is still there and can be gotten from the phones with some downloaded hardware from the net.

Throw them out do not give them to working girls who would love nothing better than to blackmail you for some extra cash.

Steel Blue

Which is why I always make a habbit, or wiping my phone clean of all
a: text messages (inbox, outbox, draft, I mean ALL folders!)
b: phone numbers (names, numbers, E-Mail addresses)
c: call log (recieved, dialed, missed, speed-dial. again, I mean ALL!)

Usually, I'll go as far as to dismantle the phone, and deliberately crush & destroy the Smart-Card chip.
This is where most of the personal data is stored in the 1st place. it's a small memory chip, with only 8 pins
(sorry, showing some of the knowledge a friend taught me about electronics.) The problem is, most of these phones
won't operate without the chip, but in a society bent on figuring out who you are, and masquarading as you (read
Identity Theft) every little bit helps. If they need to get the phone re-signed, a new carrier will provide
the smart-card. (Trac-phone, the card is included with each phone. I imaging every other pre-paid too!)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

When In Vegas
09-01-06, 18:47
Isn't there a way to call someone so they won't see your number *67 no?

I make plenty of calls. So I'm not worried about their number showing up on my bill. But the last thing I need is a surprise call back.

JMG
09-02-06, 11:49
*67 will cause the caller ID on the other end to show "Private Caller' or "Anonymous" or "Blocked Number" or something like that. And many times, providers don't accept blocked calls. Bad for us...

So, a couple of techniques I've used in the past to maintain discretion are:

1. Cellphones you can buy and recharge entirely with cash transactions. It's been a while, but Virgin Mobile worked wellin the past for me... don't know if things have changed. You can buy and recharge the phones in person with actual green folding paper at places like Best Buy. The number of your phone will show up on your "date's" caller ID, but untraceable to you, since all transactions are in cash.

2. Pre-Paid phone cards... Depending on the vendor / manufacturer, using a Pre-Paid phone card will sometimes display a "junk" phone number on caller ID. You have to test this first, of course, because not all phone companies work the way we want them to. AT&T calling cards from Sams Club work properly, but the anonymity chain is not intact, because Sam's Club knows who bought which card due to the fact that you need to show your Sam's Club ID at checkout. Highly unlikely that a working girl could track back to you and your "real life", but LE, using a chain of subpeonas could put things together. But they're going to have to really want to know who you are to go through all that.

A J Bond
09-02-06, 17:59
Hi, sorry to burst your bubble, but prepaid cells are no longer as secure as they used to be. Especially with Vorgin Mobile. Before you can activate the phone, you have to give name address etc., as well as a valid home phone and email address. So they can still be traced. I have a pre paid, and I can go online and track incoming, out going and missed calls all with the click of a keyboard.

*67 will cause the caller ID on the other end to show "Private Caller' or "Anonymous" or "Blocked Number" or something like that. And many times, providers don't accept blocked calls. Bad for us...

So, a couple of techniques I've used in the past to maintain discretion are:

1. Cellphones you can buy and recharge entirely with cash transactions. It's been a while, but Virgin Mobile worked wellin the past for me... don't know if things have changed. You can buy and recharge the phones in person with actual green folding paper at places like Best Buy. The number of your phone will show up on your "date's" caller ID, but untraceable to you, since all transactions are in cash.

2. Pre-Paid phone cards... Depending on the vendor / manufacturer, using a Pre-Paid phone card will sometimes display a "junk" phone number on caller ID. You have to test this first, of course, because not all phone companies work the way we want them to. AT&T calling cards from Sams Club work properly, but the anonymity chain is not intact, because Sam's Club knows who bought which card due to the fact that you need to show your Sam's Club ID at checkout. Highly unlikely that a working girl could track back to you and your "real life", but LE, using a chain of subpeonas could put things together. But they're going to have to really want to know who you are to go through all that.

Carl White
09-02-06, 19:55
But pre-paid phones like Trac-phone are better for married or attached mongers who don't want:
1. A record of who they called.
2. A record of who called them.
No bill comes to the house.

JMG
09-02-06, 22:50
What if you're a person who doesn't have a landline or email addy? They won't sell you a phone? People who don't have those things are exactly the customers the pre-paid vendors are looking for -- because if you have your s**t together you'll just get a regular phone or a regular cell acct, since it's a better value. As to the snail mail address.... can't you just provide a fake? Are they actually going to stop over for tea one afternoon to check?

Like I said, it's been a while since I've done the pre-paid cell thing.... I'm going to have to look into that one again, just for kicks.

Hi, sorry to burst your bubble, but prepaid cells are no longer as secure as they used to be. Especially with Vorgin Mobile. Before you can activate the phone, you have to give name address etc., as well as a valid home phone and email address. So they can still be traced. I have a pre paid, and I can go online and track incoming, out going and missed calls all with the click of a keyboard.

Member #3948
09-03-06, 16:47
That a comment / suggestion about cell phones can generates so much attention.

Com on boy's am I the only one getting any in Waterbury. Or all of you just to shy to kiss and tell.

Steel Blue.

Mustafa
09-04-06, 10:44
vanessa i s rather good looking. had a knee lengfth dress on and nothing underneath. nice boots too..

about 25, white, b-cups. FS for $40.

i've got digits. i'm looking for thick an chesty talent out there if anyone wants to exchange. willing to entertain any other quality talent as well.

anyone have any info on Mona that was reported on around 1 week ago. she was 48 with DD near HD?

Stafa

Wanderer
09-04-06, 20:13
But pre-paid phones like Trac-phone are better for married or attached mongers who don't want:
1. A record of who they called.
2. A record of who called them.
No bill comes to the house.

One other reason why I gave-up Tracphone.. I lat the minutes, and due date get too close.. Result, I began
getting "Reminder" calls to refill, on my regular wired phone's answering machine while I was at work.

So, in a way, they do have some form of way to trace the call, because usually on new activations, they request a
wired phone contact number, which kinda sucks.

Harhar
09-04-06, 20:33

Com on boy's am I the only one getting any in Waterbury. Or all of you just to shy to kiss and tell.

Steel Blue.If this is what people want to talk about, so be it. I don't know about CT, but down here in MD you can still get a SpeakOut phone at the 7-11. I think they are not making them anymore but some stores still have some and everyone has the cards. It is perfectly clean, it is already activated when you buy it. If you buy it with cash the only possible link to you is the videotape of you buying it, which eventually gets taped over.

When In Vegas
09-05-06, 08:50
If this is what people want to talk about, so be it. I don't know about CT, but down here in MD you can still get a SpeakOut phone at the 7-11. I think they are not making them anymore but some stores still have some and everyone has the cards. It is perfectly clean, it is already activated when you buy it. If you buy it with cash the only possible link to you is the videotape of you buying it, which eventually gets taped over.

good info on phones...sounds like no perfect answer. I originally asked to try to minimize the risk of detection at home -vs- hiding evidence from LE. So getting a cheapo phone could work if it was cashed based and you had a place to hide the thing when not using it.

Tinglywood: those are great pics you posted of Cindy in the Baltimore thread...she looks sweet

When In Vegas
09-05-06, 08:53

Steel Blue.

Steel..bear with us. We all have different challenges to overcome.

Later,
Vegas

Member #3948
09-05-06, 16:45
I haven't heard from Blaze in about a month so I was pleasantly suprise today when she called.I stopped over early in the afternoon. She looked good. Blaze is 28 with a nice body and c-cups.

I am not going into deep detail because I have described her and her services here before, but...

I will say this. Her oral talents are so good that if you close your eyes you cannot tell if you are getting oral or fs! Incredable from start to finish.

This girl is not a sw or an escort but she has her cell on and wants some more business....

Steel Blue

P.S. Welcome Tinglygood to our little corner of the net. Your pictures of Cindy were great. She is one of the cutest sw I have ever seen. Great find.

Mr. Wtby
09-05-06, 19:11
Guys, just a quick note about the white Jessica from Baldwin St. She is a needle user now, dunno if she was before, but she is now and I witnessed her with a syringe. Also, the other Jessica PR and tall, is out of jail, a little thicker, but on crack or something. She has been acting really weird. But at one time she gave the best head in Wtby.
mr w

Alexx
09-08-06, 08:01
Craig's List New Haven has a posting about every week from a provider in Southbury ...

"long brown hair, big brown eyes...smooth legs, flat stomach. No tatoos or piercings. Genuine "girl-next-door", very clean and safe.
5' 8", 125 lbs, beautiful smile...Irish 36B-24-36"

Anyone have any experience with her? Any one know anything about her and if she is worth the call? Her rates are the same as the standard AMP hourly.

Alexx

Mack Daddy II
09-08-06, 08:18
Craig's List New Haven has a posting about every week from a provider in Southbury ...

"long brown hair, big brown eyes...smooth legs, flat stomach. No tatoos or piercings. Genuine "girl-next-door", very clean and safe.
5' 8", 125 lbs, beautiful smile...Irish 36B-24-36"

Anyone have any experience with her? Any one know anything about her and if she is worth the call? Her rates are the same as the standard AMP hourly.

Alexx

That's Katie.. who has been written about quite a bit decent and bad on the craigslist board. I have seen her a few times, but she is very unreliable and a bit on the crazy side and older then what she puts on her ad.. Not a real GFE and not worth the trouble "in my opinion".

Alexx
09-08-06, 08:30
Thanks for the info ... I hear that Nivana in Norwalk has re-opened ... maybe I'll take a trek down that away ... sure do miss the local AMP's ...

Alexx

ER Kerk
09-08-06, 22:01
I've been with Katie also... It's true, she is a bit unreliable and has a goofy sense of humor, but she's attractive and has a terriffic body, albeit a little on the small-chested side. She charges AMP rates... So... in this rough market, If you can get her to show up, or better yet, make an appointment at her place, she's a fun time.

When In Vegas
09-09-06, 06:38
I've been with Katie also... It's true, she is a bit unreliable and has a goofy sense of humor, but she's attractive and has a terriffic body, albeit a little on the small-chested side. She charges AMP rates... So... in this rough market, If you can get her to show up, or better yet, make an appointment at her place, she's a fun time.

By AMP rates you mean $1.60 range for FS

Gecko911
09-09-06, 08:42
[QUOTE=Whenin Vegas]good info on phones...sounds like no perfect answer. I originally asked to try to minimize the risk of detection at home -vs- hiding evidence from LE. So getting a cheapo phone could work if it was cashed based and you had a place to hide the thing when not using it.

Prank call leads dispatcher on two-day search

By Jennifer Turner Staff Writer // jennifert@nwanews.com

Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2006

URL: http://www.nwanews.com/bcdr/News/39370/

BENTONVILLE — Central Communications dispatcher Toni Brandon answered a 911 call Saturday morning to hear a child moaning, gurgling and muttering, “ He shot me. ”

“ Where are you ? ” Brandon asked repeatedly. “ What is your name ?”

The gurgling and moaning continued for a few moments more before the line finally went dead.

Dispatchers tried to call the number back, but no one answered.

“ You have to take every call like it’s real, ” said Susan Bohannon, director of Cencom.

And dispatchers had no reason to believe the call wasn’t real — until two days later when another Cencom dispatcher, Tammy Rogers, finally determined that the call came from children playing with an old cell phone.

Working cell phones and land lines allow dispatchers to pinpoint the location of a call immediately, but cell phone that aren’t in service do not.

Bohannon said accidental 911 calls from cell phones believed to be old or out of service are becoming more and more common. The 911 service still works if the phone’s battery has any charge.

Rogers spent most of Saturday trying to find out where the call, which at that time she still believed could be valid, had originated. She determined the phone was a prepaid T-Mobile To Go phone that had been purchased by Jonathan Rocha in Texas.

Rogers contacted the law enforcement department of T-Mobile, where she learned the call had been made from somewhere near the intersection of U. S. Highway 62 and Arkansas Highway 94. She looked through past call logs and did reverse number checks on the Internet. None of those searches turned up leads on exactly where the call originated.

On Sunday, she asked for help from the Rogers Police Department and went back to work on the case. A day’s worth of searching ended in very little new information.

On Monday, Rogers asked a T-Mobile representative for numbers that the owner of the phone might have called or received. The representative agreed, and finally, Rogers spoke to Rocha’s cousin. After speaking to numerous family members between Texas and Arkansas, Rogers determined that the phone had been given as a toy to a 9-year-old, who lives at 601 W. Easy St. in Rogers.

The child’s mother, Claudia Laredo, told Rogers through an interpreter that the phone was not working and was just used by the children as a toy. Laredo’s son said an “ American girl” had been playing with the phone Saturday morning.

Two days after the initial call came in, Rogers breathed a sigh of relief to know that the gurgling sounds of death were just the pranks of a child.

Bohannon planned to present to Rogers a certificate of appreciation for not giving up on the call.

“ She does an exceptionally good job, ” Bohannon said. “ She will go above and beyond and just keep digging. ”

Bohannon also urges parents to remove the batteries on old cell phones before giving them to children as toys.
Copyright © 2001-2006 Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. All rights reserved. Contact: webmaster@nwanews.com

Member #3948
09-09-06, 11:31
The hot blond with the large tatoo on her lower back. She was waving at a few cars but wouldn't come off the porch to talk to me. This is on the south end by Home Depot.

Also I stopped to talk to a hispanic petite woman standing on the corner of E. Liberty. Excellent looking. I wish I spoke the lingo I definately could have gotten some spanish delite. Gave her my number and she even called but whats a monger to do if he don't speak the lingo?

Depressed Blue.....

ER Kerk
09-09-06, 12:26
By AMP rates you mean $1.60 range for FS

Affirmative

Member #3948
09-10-06, 08:04
Keep your eyes peeled fellow mongers there is a good looking white brunette out there who you wouldn't think was working but is. 19 Years old clean shaven about 140 pounds small b-cups.

She is what we all wish for when we come across a sw. Excellent attitude and service with a smile.

This is the find of the summer. Not since MR. Waterbury's college girls have I seen such quality on the street.

She is clean, well spoken , white and likes what she is doing. She also has a phone.

Steel Blue

Mack Daddy II
09-10-06, 10:55
Steel.. how do you do it!!! anytime i pay a visit to waterbury. I see no one!!! you must share your tactics..lol

Mack

ER Kerk
09-10-06, 11:39
Keep your eyes peeled fellow mongers there is a good looking white brunette out there who you wouldn't think was working but is. 19 Years old clean shaven about 140 pounds small b-cups.

She is what we all wish for when we come across a sw. Excellent attitude and service with a smile.

This is the find of the summer. Not since MR. Waterbury's college girls have I seen such quality on the street.

She is clean, well spoken , white and likes what she is doing. She also has a phone.

Steel Blue

Does she have a name?

When In Vegas
09-10-06, 15:31

Steel Blue

Steel, I don't know what you do for a living but you need to figure out how to take advantage of this tremendous talent you have. How the hell do you do it? I drove around the HD area yesterday, just before that nasty thunderstorm, and did not see a thing. Where did you spot her?

PS. 140lbs...she must be tall

Later,
Vegas

When In Vegas
09-10-06, 15:39
How many times do u burst out laughing while browsing the picture forum.
Go Ed Norton..

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=463480

Member #3948
09-10-06, 18:38
Jennifer is her name and she is 5-5 tall. She also had on a tiny frail thong that set me to throbbing....

Steel Blue

Durango1
09-10-06, 22:37
Does anyone what happened to the place in Ansonia? Drove by the lights were off and the door was locked. Tried to call and no answer.

When In Vegas
09-11-06, 08:04
Does anyone what happened to the place in Ansonia? Drove by the lights were off and the door was locked. Tried to call and no answer.

The place on Bridge St?

Alexx
09-11-06, 13:23
Needed to pick up something at the HD today so before I went in I swung around and up W. Liberty, then right onto S. Main. Hadn't gone more than a block when I spotted a young cute BSW on the left hand side. Venessa. Very young. Nice tight cute body and cute tits. We went to a deserted parking lot and for saying hello to a Jackson, she showed me her excellent oral skills. She let me suck on those cute tities too, ummmmmmm, nice! Quoted me 2 Jacks and a Lincoln for a 1/2 &1/2. Didn't have the time or money or I would have taken her to the American for a while. Next time. Anyway ... a good time was had by all.

Alexx

Member #3948
09-12-06, 20:18
I can! Dawn and T went for a ride with me today to my ultra cool spot on the North end of town. Daddy always said "son if you can"t get a 10 then get two 5's". Thanks Dad I did today, anaways.

Both apart would never see the inside of my car but today I was feeling adventureas. Neither are worth stopping for indivudually but together they certainly are.

I now know what they mean by a tree lover cause I was up aginst one hanging on while the sisters had some lunch.

The whole experiance was not as good as the time I was with Michelle and Gina but it does deserve mentioning. Both sisters were enthuastic and performed well.

Both girls never worked together so they were a little akward and needed some directing. Both had big titties which I palyed constantly with while they took turns with me. One on the boys one on Mr. Big. Ok Ok girls switch.

There is nothing better than one sister on her knees and the other rubbing her large breastisis on your chest, kissing your neck, and wispering in your ear "come on baby cum in my sisters mouth" GD what a turn on.

Dawn took the load while T was kissing my neck. Awsome finish! Well worth the 50 I paid.

If you are in the mood for adventure these girls are the ones. I do have their number if any qualified Mongers want it.

Steel Blue happy again!

P.S. Sometime I will have to tell everyone about the new in town white 21 yr old I gave a ride home to just before this happened. Yes you guessed it she was working also. She is for later in the week.....

Durango1
09-12-06, 22:06
The place on Bridge St?Called today and they said they were open. Will stop by later in the week if funds permit.

When In Vegas
09-12-06, 22:29
I can! Dawn and T went for a ride with me today to my ultra cool spot on the North end of town. Daddy always said "son if you can"t get a 10 then get two 5's". Thanks Dad I did today, anaways.

Both apart would never see the inside of my car but today I was feeling adventureas. Neither are worth stopping for indivudually but together they certainly are.

I now know what they mean by a tree lover cause I was up aginst one hanging on while the sisters had some lunch.

The whole experiance was not as good as the time I was with Michelle and Gina but it does deserve mentioning. Both sisters were enthuastic and performed well.

Both girls never worked together so they were a little akward and needed some directing. Both had big titties which I palyed constantly with while they took turns with me. One on the boys one on Mr. Big. Ok Ok girls switch.

There is nothing better than one sister on her knees and the other rubbing her large breastisis on your chest, kissing your neck, and wispering in your ear "come on baby cum in my sisters mouth" GD what a turn on.

Dawn took the load while T was kissing my neck. Awsome finish! Well worth the 50 I paid.

If you are in the mood for adventure these girls are the ones. I do have their number if any qualified Mongers want it.

Steel Blue happy again!

P.S. Sometime I will have to tell everyone about the new in town white 21 yr old I gave a ride home to just before this happened. Yes you guessed it she was working also. She is for later in the week.....

Nice! Hey, I ran into them tonight. I played golf today, shot a 3 over par 38 and was in a mood to treat myself. I tried calling Mr. Wtby's Jessica but her phone was not taking calls. I then accidentally called Michele who said she could be available at 9:30...so I decided to cruise which is when I ran into Theresa. When I picked her up, she told me her name was Maria and there was no sister in site...but she had me make a turn and there she was. She did say: "do you want both of us" but I did not take her up on her offer.

I really do not know the area so I am 100% dependent on these girls to find a spot. On the way, she asks what and how much...I say BJ and $20 and she starts with the "I usually get $40".

We park and the spot is not the greatest..residential neighbohood. Steel is right..she had great tits..firm Ds. I munch on them for a while and then she goes down...Don't u love it when you are not fully hard and they take you in their mouth. She starts off nicely and as Steel says, she takes direction pretty well. Lick the boys...less hand..more mouth. She did a good job until the very end...when at the moment of truth the napkin comes out and she tells me she does not swallow. Shit!

I give her $5 tip...no way she is getting $40. As I'm driving her back we start talking about a threesome.. and now that I see Steel's report I'm even more interested.

On the way out she says: "you'd like my sister...she swallows!" I had to laugh.

Steel when you call that number...be prepared to talk to their brother. I called on the way home to test the number and a guy answered...I hung up thinking I had the wrong number. Called back 10 minutes later..same guy. He said it's cool...he knows what his sisters do. Still seemed odd to me.

Hey..can one of you PM me with a decent place to park...so it's cool to get out of the car. Getting tired of getting it in the front seat of my car.

Later,
Vegas

PS. I picked up a cash based t-mobil phone. I feel much better making these calls now knowing I don't have to worry about who is going to call me, etc

Member #3948
09-13-06, 07:29
These places are at a premimum. You are gonna have to find your own or have something special to trade. A low cost notell is allways an option. Your milage will also increse if you get a room.

Any spot mentioned here on the boards is cruised by LE. If you happen to be lucky enough to find that special place keep it to yourself. Rember it isn't a secret when two people know about it.

You will also have to find a back up or three because the girls will start using it and when traffic increases people start to notice.

There are three or four good places to go in town. That I know of....All secret.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
09-13-06, 08:09
These places are at a premimum. You are gonna have to find your own or have something special to trade. A low cost notell is allways an option. Your milage will also increse if you get a room.

Any spot mentioned here on the boards is cruised by LE. If you happen to be lucky enough to find that special place keep it to yourself. Rember it isn't a secret when two people know about it.

You will also have to find a back up or three because the girls will start using it and when traffic increases people start to notice.

There are three or four good places to go in town. That I know of....All secret.

Steel Blue

I'm going to call the brother and try to reach them today. I can't get get this quote out of my head: "come on baby cum in my sisters mouth" . LOL

$50 for both sounds reasonable...considering Theresa tried to shake me down for $40 by herself and no CIM.

Time to earn some money,
Later Vegas

Dayside
09-13-06, 08:55
I cruised S. Main yesturday and saw a very attractive Curly Blonde hair girls.
There was a lot of LE activity which worried me quite a bite but I finally managed to get her in my car.
She told me her name was Jessica, I new I had read her name on the board although I couldn't remember if the reviews were good or not. I think the problem is I try and keep track of Steel's girls and there's just to many names to remember lol.

She brough me to a place she new, I offered a Jackson and she told me she needed 2 and 1/2 Jack's. We settled for 2, sorry if I overpaid guys it won't happen again, little head took over.
I had a pretty good BBBJCIM which she spit out.
Before she got out she gave me her digit's, I think she told me she was living with a Kelly and a threesome could be arranged.

When I dropped her off there was still a lot of LE action enuff to make me feel like I was lucky to slip in and slip out without being stopped.

Dayside

When In Vegas
09-13-06, 10:47
I cruised S. Main yesturday and saw a very attractive Curly Blonde hair girls.
There was a lot of LE activity which worried me quite a bite but I finally managed to get her in my car.
She told me her name was Jessica, I new I had read her name on the board although I couldn't remember if the reviews were good or not. I think the problem is I try and keep track of Steel's girls and there's just to many names to remember lol.

She brough me to a place she new, I offered a Jackson and she told me she needed 2 and 1/2 Jack's. We settled for 2, sorry if I overpaid guys it won't happen again, little head took over.
I had a pretty good BBBJCIM which she spit out.
Before she got out she gave me her digit's, I think she told me she was living with a Kelly and a threesome could be arranged.

When I dropped her off there was still a lot of LE action enuff to make me feel like I was lucky to slip in and slip out without being stopped.

Dayside

Hey Dayside..what time and where? Does seem the little head did you in $$ wise :-) Is this Mr. Wtby's Jessica..do u know?

Later,
Vegas

Dayside
09-13-06, 11:04
[QUOTE=Whenin Vegas]Hey Dayside..what time and where? Does seem the little head did you in $$ wise :-) Is this Mr. Wtby's Jessica..do u know?

Hey Vegas,

It was around 10 or 11 am, I tried the number and the girl that answered was her sister but I couldn't get anymore info from her.

I've got a pm into Mr Wtby to find out if it's his or not. I've gone back over all the post and I don't think it is her now. To short and didn't own a car. The fear I have is that there is a Jessica that Mr Wtby warned about that was a needle user is the one I saw yesterday.

I'll keep you posted.

Member #3948
09-13-06, 19:59
First off assume all SW are needle users. ALLWAYS! Why do you think they are out there?

Jessicia is a hot number with a smokin body! If you get the chance hit it and hit it hard. She will eventually go down hill.

Kelly is now a fat sw who was good two years ago. Partying and overeating have ruined her. She is good for a few leads on other girls. I will also add she is a nice person.

If the new Jessicia is the one I happen to see on the porch I am salivating thinking about her. Does she have a tatoo on her lower back. If it is her I see on the porch by HD a lot but she will never come off to say hello. If that is her Dayside I have already repaid you with Jennifer's number. Thankyou.

Jennifer is way beyond anything I have found in Waterbury in two years. The best word to describe her is Awsome. 19 Years old with the personality of one many years her senior. Looks 8.5 body 8 (small b cups) attitude10 personality 10 an overall GFE without a doubt the best 100 you will ever spend.

I have not even as of yet contimplated calling the new one I found, Sky is her name. White 21 yr old. I just cannot get Jennifer off my mind. Sky looked good also, a tiny tite and white but Jennifer is way too edibile to think of any other flavors for a while.

Michell also called me today she also has a friend wo wanted to "help out" a monger in need but there was no juice left to squeez.....besides, Jennifer...

Did I ever say I love Waterbury. Latey I am not even a slightly jelous of Springfield.....

Blaze #1 has a busted knee so if you don't mind a cast her back still works.

Blaze #2 is desperate and in need of cash so will deal on prices. Jesus I sound like a dam pussy salesmen.

Steel Blue - Lovin Life.

When In Vegas
09-14-06, 09:26
Steel Blue: The mayor of Wtby pussy. This Jennifer sounds very nice.

I was planning on calling the sisters yesterday but was running late. So called Michele. Great BBBJCIM. Took a while since I had been drinking but she worked it like a pro...attention to the boys...even tried to get her titties into the mix...no easy task when you are in the front in bucket seats.

Standard rates. I asked her if any of my friends had called and she mentioned one did: our new mayor :-)

Later,
Vegas

Tp 1870
09-15-06, 16:12
Whent to court today after court met my old friend KIMMY. She was all wet and in need of some thing hot to warm her up. Trip to notel at southend and for 2 jackson did fs. There for two hours when she was done all the little guy could do was pee. She is a little older then most but she worked me over good Her tounge was everywhere she was so happy to be out of rain. This girls has been around the block but it was good. no digets but says she will be in wtbry for a while she is living with her sister.

Mack Daddy II
09-16-06, 09:17
Thanks to "Vegas" I caught up with Michelle on a rainy Friday night when I rolled through town. She was a lot of fun and gave me one nice BBBJCIM. She's a cute woman and I would have loved to sample more but maybe next time. Thanks for the info

Be safe
Mack

Member #3948
09-16-06, 10:40
What is it with Mack Daddy-- Mack Daddy2-- And big Mack Daddy? Keeping you guys seperate is just as bad as trying to juggle my connections in Town. Are you the same guy? What is the attraction to the name? I am dizzy thinking about it now....

No new info as of yet but the day is young.

Steel Blue

Tp 1870
09-16-06, 15:41
Steel

Finally was able to get the fine looking young lady off the pourch by hd. She is a real looker. But she will only go with guys who are under 30 and eye appealing (her words). And she will only take 2jackson and half bbbjcim and daty for her thats a must. Crazy right. She was good to touch and dine with but too many rules for me. And get this she wants to see you first before she will get next to car cause if she dosen't loki your looks or you look too old she will not even talk too you. She told me all this after we were finished cause i might have drop her off if she told me ahead of time. She says old guys can't touch her cause it makes her sick. Just before i droped her off i told her to enjoy it now casue after she been in the street for a while she will hope one of those old guys stops for her.

When In Vegas
09-17-06, 09:07
Steel

Finally was able to get the fine looking young lady off the pourch by hd. She is a real looker. But she will only go with guys who are under 30 and eye appealing (her words). And she will only take 2jackson and half bbbjcim and daty for her thats a must. Crazy right. She was good to touch and dine with but too many rules for me. And get this she wants to see you first before she will get next to car cause if she dosen't loki your looks or you look too old she will not even talk too you. She told me all this after we were finished cause i might have drop her off if she told me ahead of time. She says old guys can't touch her cause it makes her sick. Just before i droped her off i told her to enjoy it now casue after she been in the street for a while she will hope one of those old guys stops for her.

LOL

Good looking....under 30...needs to provide DATY! TP, did she pay you?
I'm not sure I can take the risk to my ego of finding out that I'm not good looking enough by SW standards :-)

So what's the low down TP..was she worh it? and what does she look like again

Later,
Vegas

Member #3948
09-17-06, 09:29
I met a new one yesterday. Kelly, tiny tite and white like I like them. Blond hair to boot. Her only flaw was some facial zits and a few streach marks barely noticable.

Her eyes though light blue/green had that cool light behind them. It was wild looking into them while I pounded her in her apartment.

She likes it a little rough and hard so who am I to argue. She is a little better off than most sw with the apartment. Kelly told me she usually advertises in the Fairfiels Weekly. Her ad ran out that is why she was out.

Definately annother good find. I think she will be around for a while.

Looks 7 body7 attitude 8.5 everything is covered with this one, her request.

F-that ***** on the porch. It isn't Jessicia by the way. There are two Jessicias one is the college type girl using the needle. She is from Wolcott, the other is hispanic about 38. Porch girl can kiss my ass because she dosn't compare to Jennifer anaways.

When it rains it pours in this town. Thankyou LE for closing down the AMPS. You have created such a void where there is such a large demand. Young white girls from out of town are now filling it.

Love that inexpensive poo...Steel Blue.

By the way I do not think of myself as Mayor - King is closer!

When In Vegas
09-17-06, 21:25
So King Steel...what was the damage for Kelly and where did you find her

Tp 1870
09-17-06, 21:35
She was alright i will say that and she loves daty you could see it in her when we were done. She was two jacksons and a half . Bbbjcim was alright i have had better but she has a sweet smeeling y and i love it when you get them moaning and they get sentive to the touch it drives them crazy. She is a real looker curly hair nice ass small taataa but i 'm an ass mman anyways. She looks about 18 but she is 20 i checked a little smart ass but she is good looking and knows it. i would not go back just because of her personallity.

Tp 1870
09-17-06, 21:46
Hey if you have seen the jessica from balwin street she is proablly a little better looking but no where as good a provider.

Billy88
09-17-06, 23:21
I was up in WTBY a couple weekends ago, I have to agree w/Steele, you guys have quite a bit of activity up there. I was up cruising last Sunday around noon and I saw 2 girls up in Hilside area obviously workin' it. One was wearing a busload of makeup-bruntte, late 30's, and the other was latina, clearly on drugs. Granted, they both looked beat and haggard, but for a Sunday afternoon to even HAVE SW-activity is unheard of in most towns. I really miss HK though. That place was amazing. Billy