PDA

View Full Version : Statesboro GA

AmIaCriminal2
09-28-07, 16:47
Main St & Parrish Road?

I didn't try but I think its a hot spot?

Anyone?

Optihead
10-02-07, 18:20
I've never heard anything about it. But I'll try and swing by the area some times this week. really surprised to see the 'boro up here

Main St & Parrish Road?

I didn't try but I think its a hot spot?

Anyone?

Optihead
10-11-07, 17:45
Went by a couple times, looked pretty dead.

I've never heard anything about it. But I'll try and swing by the area some times this week. really surprised to see the 'boro up here

Optihead
03-11-08, 19:06
Putting two and two together, I'm thinking this was the girl from Statesboro posting on craigs list

http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/9661/

QM1976
12-14-11, 12:37
Got lucky in a dream I had with a WSW 35 yr old 6 scale named Tiffany? (began with a T) She gave BBBJCIM for. 20 Really nice girl. Had her cup of beer w / her so I told her to down it quickly before we drove to quiet location.

PrinceAlbertco
12-15-11, 12:25
Got lucky in a dream I had with a WSW 35 yr old 6 scale named Tiffany? (began with a T) She gave BBBJCIM for. 20 Really nice girl. Had her cup of beer w / her so I told her to down it quickly before we drove to quiet location.Did she have red hair? That area has been pretty dead the last few times I went thru. Glad to hear of some talent still available in the boro.

PrinceAlbertco
01-06-12, 06:55
Got lucky in a dream I had with a WSW 35 yr old 6 scale named Tiffany? (began with a T) She gave BBBJCIM for. 20 Really nice girl. Had her cup of beer w / her so I told her to down it quickly before we drove to quiet location.I made a few trips to the boro in hopes of hooking up with the above mentioned provider. In the process I met 2 other WSW's who's names are lisa and jeannie. Both rank 6 or 7 for looks and 9 on attitude. I also met 2 BSW's. Dianne and I think the others name was gracie. Both rank 5 or 6 on the scale for looks and 9 for attitude also. So after all this searching I finally met the above named SW. Her name is actually teresa. I think she is a 7 or 8 on the scale for looks and 9 or 10 on attitude. She is a trip to talk to. It was great to find that much decent talent so close to home.

QM1976
01-18-12, 12:30
Hey Alberto, That awesome. She is really nice to chat with. I just hate having them in car and constantly lookin back for LEO. If I had time to get a room I sure would enjoy to chat and enjoy their personalities a little more. I used to remember a tall preggo blonde chic from back in the day that used to hang around the tag office but those were the days. As far as SAV goes, I've only been lucky at the run down hotel by Krogers.

PrinceAlbertco
02-05-12, 23:59
Went out around 8:30 tonite to see if I could run into Tereasa, but ran into T. C. Instead. She is a 40 something WSW. Body not bad, but has a deep voice, the first time I met her way back in the mid 90's I thought she may have been a man, until she showed me the kitty. She has kinda short blondish hair and she wears glasses that give her that librarian kind of look. Had a good time with her but was a little disappointed that I didn't see Tereasa. I really can't understand how the boro has a better SW scene that savannah.

New Stuff Fun
11-23-12, 10:49
Would prefer not to hit the streets. Anything by way of massages or Incalls.

I guy can only deer hunt for so long?

If you know of anything, PM me. Only here today and tomorrow 11/24.

Thanks guys

New Stuff

StatesboroBlue
02-12-13, 00:30
I've been doing loops around the hot spots these past couple of weeks, when weather permitted, and I haven't see a single one. Heck I haven't seen a SW worth stopping for in months. I've heard reports of a notel that I should check out but I have no idea how to approach that situation as it seems kind of sketchy.

StatesboroBlue
07-14-13, 13:15
Was riding through running errands the other day when I saw her walking on S Main St. She definitely looks as she's been hitting the pipe a lot more as she looks 5 years older than what she was last year when I saw her last.

LocoGringo
03-07-14, 13:17
Does anybody know of any college girls that provide. You would think in a college town there would be at least one.

Gumby975
05-30-14, 19:03
There is a posting on Craigslist for "Friday Night Live." this is a scam. They ask for the money to be handed over to the guy down stairs and of course the girl is on the 3rd floor. Stay away you have been warned. Thankfully I knew better myself.

StatesboroBlue
11-03-14, 08:40
Occasionally I will go out and go for a drive to see if anything is around. Unfortunately it appears that Statesboro has dried up for good on the WSW front. Savannah isn't doing much better from my few adventures down there. I just find it hard to believe that there's nothing around these parts when I have heard countless stories about several houses that used to be around the area that the "dixie mafia" used to run back in the day.

StatesboroBlue
11-07-14, 08:26
Was running errands through town and happen to see her in her usual location. She was walking with a black gentleman and it was the middle of the day so I didn't stop.

Jmoedb
01-10-15, 23:30
Will be in your fair town of statesboro tomorrow and would love some info on any action on here. I'm from the Orlando / Daytona board and would be able to advise in return for anyone that visits here. Thanks again brothers!!

LocoGringo
01-12-15, 15:58
Will be in your fair town of statesboro tomorrow and would love some info on any action on here. I'm from the Orlando / Daytona board and would be able to advise in return for anyone that visits here. Thanks again brothers!!You would think for a college town there would be some co-eds wanting to make some extra cash. None here!

Jmoedb
01-16-15, 18:13
You would think for a college town there would be some co-eds wanting to make some extra cash. None here!Man I was in hell over there. What a lame ass town.

Angel69
06-11-15, 22:20
Man I was in hell over there. What a lame ass town.I am not a college girl but my girlfriends and I are close. PM for details.

Vega Wrap
08-12-17, 19:41
I am not a college girl but my girlfriends and I are close. PM for details.Anyone know about UNC stings in statesboro? Post or pm with details please. Thanks.