View Full Version : 2006 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
2006 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Proteus73
01-02-06, 03:47
Guys,

I will be visiting the LA area from the 3rd to the 6th. I would like to get recommendations on good places to go. I am partial to asians and I want quality. I also want places that will go all the way. I would appreciate it if you listed off several spots that I could try and provided me with the estimate of the cost.

Thanks!

Member #3942
01-02-06, 12:28
Anyone try this, its on the Orange County Weekly.

$35 1/2hr, $60hr
Kiara Safari
24HRS
I'm a 21y.o. mature, sassy but classy female who loves the company of older men. I'm a 5'4", 125 lbs, 36-25-36, busty Ethopean delight. You'll never want to leave my tropical hideaway.

Afternoon fun
Tuesday and Thursday specials. Tanned, tight and ready to please. Awesome experience! In/outcall.
Kelly (949)

NAUGHTY RUBDOWNS
given by a sexy MILF. Single mom needs to make ends meet. In my twenties and very attractive. Outcalls anytime. Incalls by appt. Gwyneth, 949

RUNNER LADY
46, Entertains you with an exotic massage experience. $200/2hrs Dawn 949

Grand Opening
1085 N. Harbor Blvd #205
Anaheim/91 fwy 714

Tequila Bob
01-03-06, 18:08
I went to 922 yesterday. Had a good time with a cute asian named Sammy.
She had nice c cups and a cute face and trim body.
She started out with a lame massage, but then on the flip went to work on the important area. She gave a few licks and then covered for a more enthusiastic performance.
Then we tried the manditory positions and I let go! Whew, good times, good times.
Damage was .5 in and .8 tip.
I would give her an 8 all around.

Cash I would be careful with the OC Weekly. I think there are more robs there than true providers. I've had a bad experience using that rag.

Also drove by the place on harbor, but the door was locked. Maybe another time.

HolmesJr
01-04-06, 03:02
Checked out the new Yorba Linda location. Good service with a good lookin K girl. I will be back.

You can find it in cl.

Ho Down Man
01-04-06, 03:59
I went to 922 yesterday. Had a good time with a cute asian named Sammy.
She had nice c cups and a cute face and trim body.
She started out with a lame massage, but then on the flip went to work on the important area. She gave a few licks and then covered for a more enthusiastic performance.
Then we tried the manditory positions and I let go! Whew, good times, good times.
Damage was .5 in and .8 tip.
I would give her an 8 all around.

Cash I would be careful with the OC Weekly. I think there are more robs there than true providers. I've had a bad experience using that rag.

Also drove by the place on harbor, but the door was locked. Maybe another time.

Hey Bob, can you PM where the 922 is??? I would love to try MP for the first time.

Thanks

Ho Man

Attbtwo
01-04-06, 20:34
Checked out the new Yorba Linda location. Good service with a good lookin K girl. I will be back.

You can find it in cl.Strip clubs getting too expensive. Need some break so I thought I would try out the MP. Can you please PM me the location. Thanks.

Member #3942
01-04-06, 22:57
Hey, any good stories about April at O-spa? Let me know if you have seen her and what happened. Thanks.

Lots of people asking me about romneya. Its the one with the free table shower. It has an ad in the OCreg. Sheesh think you guys could read.

Thanks holmes and the rest of you guys. I do remember 922 girl was hot. Just far for me.

Do want some info on April if anyone could do that.

Roman
01-05-06, 01:01
Hey, any good stories about April at O-spa? Let me know if you have seen her and what happened. Thanks.

Lots of people asking me about romneya. Its the one with the free table shower. It has an ad in the OCreg. Sheesh think you guys could read.

Thanks holmes and the rest of you guys. I do remember 922 girl was hot. Just far for me.

Do want some info on April if anyone could do that.

I have seen April and she gives a nice massage. She's a nice looking
girl with a fairly lean body. I've not had any FS, BJ, or HJ or even feeling
with her but have enjoyed her climbing around on me.

I may be wrong but she appears legitimate. If I am wrong, lemme know.

ROMAN

Roman
01-05-06, 01:04
So i called this new place in the outcall section of the OCregister. It says free table shower and massage but its 85$. She gives me an adress of 4500 campus dr. Well she calles me back a few hours before the time and says she hasnt got the lease for the place. It was delayed. So she says she can come over. Well I have 2 roomates so thats out. Anyway was interesting that she woould come over. Have no idea what she looks like or anything. I do know she likes to talk a lot. Says she should have the lease all taken care of today. Wonder if its any good.

You know the places in SJC? There are 2 that are related to each other. One is next to a resturant and the other is down the street upstairs. Well they swap girls all week and this time I went to the resturant one again. I had this older lady Tina. She wore a dress and was pretty good. Fair massage with touching and well there is more then normal. I also saw Vivian when I walked in there. Shes short and really kinda cute. I had her before lots of times. But never had more then HJ from her. If anyone knows or has had more from Viv let me know. She looked really good when I was in there. She never wears a dress or I would have her all the time.

Cash - you're looking in all the wrong places. Tina and Viv are legitimate
except for HJ. Tina is ancient. Viv is young enuf but legitimate.

Forget SJC - it's a nicer, slower-paced town with more history than most
of these Donald Bren fake-towns-with-no-main-street Urbanville OC.
That's why I live here. Trust me. There's nothing here for Mr. Happy
except the trivialities of an HJ.

Believe it.

ROMAN

habanero14
01-05-06, 01:05
Visited Valencia Relaxation in YL. .4 at the door, took shower and saw Sharon. She has a nice skinny body, but is 40+ yo and has bad acne scars on her face. Wanted .6 HJ, got her down to .5. Showed her bolt on's, but overall not a great experience. Will not repeat.

DiegoHills858
01-05-06, 13:55
Can't recall what we called this place. Suite A maybe? It's a left off of Main. At night, you can see the neon "Open" sign.

Slow night and got in right away. Medium massage followed by CBJ, DATY, and mish. Cute girl "anna", I think. Tall, slender, landing strip and fake boobs. Young looking, too. Lot's of heavy breathing and menthal in my face. Turned me off and went soft, so I had her straddle my face and finish me off with oil. Great tiny little ass and pussy that tasted like listerine.

Now I remember what I stopped doing this sort of thing. Next time I'll save my money and jerk off at home or actualy do it with Mrs. Shake for a change.

50/70 with a sad face and "Merry Christmas, Baby"

Tried Suite A out yesterday. Got older Korean lady with too much makeup on. Got the hour and had a decent massage but for the first time ever I got turned down for some extra action. Was told I could do it myself if I wanted. Saw another older korean lady there also. Maybe I just went on the wrong day or something.

City Slicker
01-05-06, 19:51
anyone tired this place out in Irvine on Birch near the airport? it is close to where i work so Hj will be fine too.

Slick.

Herb Surfs
01-06-06, 13:37
Place near the corner of Bristol and 17th in SA behind BK closed up shop Wednesday. Linda, Monica and Jenny gone......

Member #3942
01-06-06, 21:48
Place near the corner of Bristol and 17th in SA behind BK closed up shop Wednesday. Linda, Monica and Jenny gone......

Yeah because it was kinda dumpy and hot kelly went to broadway place. Sorry for the loss but maybe they will go someplace better and give MORE attention.

Member #2157
01-07-06, 11:26
anyone tired this place out in Irvine on Birch near the airport? it is close to where i work so Hj will be fine too.

Slick.Tried once, nada.

Chinese, towel stays on, not even close.

Member #3942
01-07-06, 17:46
Anyone been to the new Ospa on alicia Pky? April and some lil cutie works there. I wonder if the little one does massge any good.

Been to the place in tustin just before 1st steet on newport. Average. Unless someone knows better.

Any lil cuties around that dont wear jeans? Let me know.

Goofy Foot
01-09-06, 02:35
Anyone been to that MP on Skypark Circle near Main street in Irvine? I'd like to try it but any tips would be great.

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.

Jon Jones
01-09-06, 14:06
Anyone been to that MP on Skypark Circle near Main street in Irvine? I'd like to try it but any tips would be great.

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.

Welcome aboard. I hope you find this board as useful as many of us. It's common practice for the new guys to report on a few places before requesting info from others.

There are a few posts on what to look for in a MP and providers in the "Massage" portion of this site. It proved very helpful to me in the early days.

Jimmie Dean
01-09-06, 19:57

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.Well there are actually 2 right there, I've been to the one closest to Main Street and enjoyed it. I've only been on the weekend (smaller selection of girls). I've had KoKo and June and both were great! 5 in 8 tip.

Jimmie Dean
01-10-06, 07:15

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.There are actually 2 right by each other. I've been to the one closest to Main about 4-5 times. I've only been on the weekend and had Koko, June and Sue. All 3 were great! 5 in + 8 tip.

Jimmie Dean
01-10-06, 07:29
922 is in the process of moving, so if you're one of those people who just drop in and don't call. Save yourself a trip!

Jimmie Dean
01-10-06, 19:59
I've been there a couple times (only on the weekend though), nice place and decent girls. I've had KoKo, June and Sue, all 3 are nice! 5 in 8 out.

Member #2157
01-10-06, 23:08
At least 3 MP's there by my count. Any of them productive?

Roman
01-11-06, 02:01
Anyone been to the new Ospa on alicia Pky? April and some lil cutie works there. I wonder if the little one does massge any good.

Been to the place in tustin just before 1st steet on newport. Average. Unless someone knows better.

Any lil cuties around that dont wear jeans? Let me know.

Yes - April has moved to O Spa in Laguna Hills. Yvonne is working Dana Point.

If these girls do anything other than give medium-quality massages (April
better than Yvonne), then I don't know about it.

Typical of redneck OC to deny a basic part of human nature in the hope
of increasing home value.

ROMAN

Roman
01-11-06, 02:04

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.

Yes - and all you need to do is subscribe on the web at m p re v i e w s
d o t c o m and
you'll be all set to cruise (more generally speaking.)

ROMAN

Goofy Foot
01-11-06, 02:14
Welcome aboard. I hope you find this board as useful as many of us. It's common practice for the new guys to report on a few places before requesting info from others.

There are a few posts on what to look for in a MP and providers in the "Massage" portion of this site. It proved very helpful to me in the early days.Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look and maybe even try the place out myself and report back.

Goofy Foot

Jimmie Dean
01-11-06, 07:11

Thanks,

Goofy Foot.Yep, as Roman said check that website for reviews. Been a couple times and liked it much.

Fullerton
01-11-06, 07:53
And close by areas are dropping like flies!

First Suite J up and moves

100 #D looks like it has closed over the holidays, was fun while it was there Now 922 has packed its bags:(

Sherwoods in placentia looks gone and that place was legit and gave a decent massage.

Here's my newbie lowdown on some places still around that I've gone to since my new hobby recently:

385 Brea, decent massage nothig else. So for those that keep posting TOFTT's, read through the 05 postings and you'll see someone else already TOFTT! I went once and had decent massage by Lisa.

922 obviously was nice.

100 #D was ok, Heidi BBJCIM. 6 all others were only HJ

Valencia not really worth going, Sharon is the only decent thing. 4 HJ but hearing now she wants 6! All others nada.

Skypark is nice with a decent selection. Check ********* dot com for other findings.

Seems like with the recent busts and places dropping WE all need to be better with code words for places!

Happy Mongering

Member #1164
01-11-06, 12:30
I am comming to visit southern California next week, I am comming from Argentina and was wondering if anyone could give a couple addresses for massages in the Westminster, Garden Grove, Anaheim and Santa Ana areas as I will be in a hotel that is close to these cities.

PM me PLZ

Thanks in advance.

Jon Jones
01-11-06, 13:57
Yes - and all you need to do is subscribe on the web at m p re v i e w s
d o t c o m and
you'll be all set to cruise (more generally speaking.)

ROMAN

Does "*********" really provide any useful information that's not available here? $19.95 a month seems a little steep.

And it's just a reminder of how appreciative we should be of this site and Jackson's efforts.

Roman
01-12-06, 02:04
Does "*********" really provide any useful information that's not available here? $19.95 a month seems a little steep.

And it's just a reminder of how appreciative we should be of this site and Jackson's efforts.

They give you a week or few free if you post a review. It requires
a lot of info about the place and the girl and takes some time to fill
out. I did a couple and got some time on the site and think it is
more valuable.

The details on what the girl does, name, phone number, etc. is all
detail. Ratings too.

ROMAN

Member #3942
01-12-06, 11:46
Both places on aspen in lake forest are gone. Just up and went. New O-spa has been busy. Cant even get in there to make an appointment. Guess thats good cause april gives a great massage and is a lil cutie.

Yodaman
01-12-06, 13:25

I subscribed for years but canceled when it became apparant to me that they are encouraging members to "pad" their reviews with embellished "Jucy details". They will reject a perfectly good but less exciting review for not enough "jucieness." Also they will accept bogus reviews written by members that have a direct financial interest in writing a good review. I have not been a member for over two years so perhaps their policies have changed, so if your experiences or opiniions are different than mine go for it!

Use it for what it's worth but don't expect complete honesty. For 19.95 IMO not worth it.

Yoda

Longrod
01-12-06, 20:00
Several C/AMPs in this little strip shopping center. Been to Suites "O" and "L" previously (Suite "F" also advertises in OC Register but I haven't had the pleasure) and was satisfied with the mostly manual labor (HJ).

Gave Suite "L" another try, wondering was it the individual provider or was the whole house a near GFE.

Sad to report Ju-Ju was a dishonest scammer. Was offered overpriced BJ, I countered that that is FS prices and asked for same, massuese agreed and collected money (left room), then returned and pretended to not understand English regarding the counteroffer.

Received mediocre saran wrapped BJ.

Don't bother lecturing me about CIA (cash in advance) methodology. I treat the ladies respectfully, but if it is not reciprocated then I lay it on the internet and in the long run they are the loser.

Will not return.

Seymore Butts
01-12-06, 20:01
I subscribed for years but canceled when it became apparant to me that they are encouraging members to "pad" their reviews with embellished "Jucy details". They will reject a perfectly good but less exciting review for not enough "jucieness." Also they will accept bogus reviews written by members that have a direct financial interest in writing a good review. I have not been a member for over two years so perhaps their policies have changed, so if your experiences or opiniions are different than mine go for it!

Use it for what it's worth but don't expect complete honesty. For 19.95 IMO not worth it.

YodaI have used it for some time now, I always wrote an accurate review and was granted 10 days free access. The information was very accurate for every location I visited, with multiple reviews with detail. Yoda is right that It is not worth $20/mo however. $50/year maybe. It is easier to get info there as there are no codes to try and figure out, and generally more responsive and a little friendlier (no offence to anyone here of coarse), but I know you guys have to be careful so its cool.

My .02

Seymore

PlaneGuy
01-12-06, 22:01
I am comming to visit southern California next week, I am comming from Argentina and was wondering if anyone could give a couple addresses for massages in the Westminster, Garden Grove, Anaheim and Santa Ana areas as I will be in a hotel that is close to these cities.

PM me PLZ

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately it is too risky to give this information to a new member... However, if you look through the 2005 posts, I am sure you will find something!

Bush Whacked
01-13-06, 02:17
Made it to 1076 1st st. last week and it WAS open, had a very nice hj from probaly the cutest girl I'd seen there. I was looking forward to going back and seeing if I could get any further and went back this evening. There was a note taped to the door (in a woman's handwriting) that said something to the effect of "Dear pervs, you are being watched. Now go home an be a good boy."

WTF?!

I just wonder how they got busted, and if the police were involved. I'd put $ on it being one of those dried up old hens at the salon that put up the note.

One Wing Low
01-13-06, 05:04
...to bring 3 or 4 girl friends along than to spend money at the rip off MPs in OC.

OC is dead and buried.

PM me PLZ

Thanks in advance.

City Slicker
01-13-06, 13:22
At least 3 MP's there by my count. Any of them productive?

I've tried the one down stair to the right but no luck. Most of the provider were well over the age of 35.

How about the one to the left and upstair?

Guide
01-13-06, 16:28
I've been posting for a little while on another forum and just recently found this one, so here's where I've been in the little time that I've been a monger.

Valley View and Orangethorpe - there is a little "salon" there that i tried out. It's not that great. A couple good lookin girls there, one named Vivian. I've only gotten HJs there though. They all wear pants and the rooms have glass doors with hallway curtains.

If you know the one I'm talkin' about, let me know if there is a way to get more there.

Guide
01-13-06, 16:32
Yea - this place is awful. Cute girls, but strictly legit. I shoulda known when I saw only curtains for the room doors. Got a .5 hr massage by an asian that was caughing all over me. No fun. And after I was pretty much rushed by her to give her a tip. Wtf? She wanted a tip for giving a straight quick-ass massage? ! ? ! Whateva'

Place is on Central on the west side of Brea Blvd.

Not going there again

Member #3942
01-14-06, 10:57
Yea - this place is awful. Cute girls, but strictly legit. I shoulda known when I saw only curtains for the room doors. Got a. 5hr massage by an asian that was caughing all over me. No fun. And after I was pretty much rushed by her to give her a tip. Wtf? She wanted a tip for giving a straight quick-ass massage? ! ? ! Whateva'

Place is on Central on the west side of Brea Blvd.

Not going there again

Yeap that one Ive been to a while back and youre right. One or two cute ones, straight massage. Did you tip her 50?? If you did go back and take 45 back. Just kidding.

Lake forest was looking for info on more girls at the body center. I know like 5 of them but there are like 15 I think. Wondering hows good great better. I saw on my way out another smaller girl. Really long blondish hair but asian. She was small but looked real cute. Couldnt catch her name. She walked through the wall I think.

Poker Man
01-14-06, 14:58
Finally made it down to LF BC and have to say this is one of my new favorite places. A good sign to me was the fact they had this big appointment book at the front desk where each girl is listed (about 7 girls a day) and it seemed they were booked solid for the entire day and night.

First time I went I had Candy and the other time I had CeCe. Candy was quite good but CeCe was better. Both were extremely nice and overall good experience. I've read a few other reports that have touted other girls there, so I guess I'll have to try them all!

One question I have for those who have gone there is what tip do you leave and/or what tip do you think they expect? I always go for the hour for .6 and tip .30 or .40. Interestingly you can tip two girls the same amount for the nearly identical service yet one seems like you made her day and the other seems indifferent. Is it too much, too little ?

Fullerton
01-14-06, 18:02
Went by Romneya "37" the other day. Nice table shower wish Casey, massage started out ok and then got worse as it went on. On the flip asked if I was LE, said no and she moved down for hj, I asked about bj, she went out of room and cameback with saranwrap! Fug that! decided to leave with just a bad massage :(

Faconnable
01-15-06, 17:07
How about the one to the left and upstair?

Don't waste your money. I've seen all 3 of the Hispanic women there with the same result. Below average massage with nothing else.

James D 2004
01-16-06, 01:16
Faconnable, you are miserable as ever. Wish you a more miserable whole new year.

HolmesJr
01-16-06, 10:27
Hit this place up yesterday and had good service. I have been going to this place regularly now. No shower room, the service has been excellent lately. Anyone been there recently?

Oc Amper
01-16-06, 23:45
Had a nice experience with Linda today. She is Chinese, petite, probably 5'4", small A cups, thin waist and very thin legs.

All that I received was a HJ for $60. She asked for $50, but all I had was $20's. More was available on the menu, but she was OTR, so choices were limited for this visit.
I believe they usually have 2 girls to choose from. Anyone else try this place?

PCH Monger
01-18-06, 08:59
Hit this place up yesterday and had good service. I have been going to this place regularly now. No shower room, the service has been excellent lately. Anyone been there recently?I was there last week and Anna was my provider. Like you said, service is good there despite the lack of showers.

Fullerton
01-18-06, 13:45
"C" in Anaheim has nothing too special but May gives probably the best massage I've had in all the places I've been since Nov. With other places I've noticed if its your first time they might give you a decent massage but the next time you go the massage gets worse. May has been great in my 6 visits!

Roman
01-18-06, 18:11
Finally made it down to LF BC and have to say this is one of my new favorite places. A good sign to me was the fact they had this big appointment book at the front desk where each girl is listed (about 7 girls a day) and it seemed they were booked solid for the entire day and night.

First time I went I had Candy and the other time I had CeCe. Candy was quite good but CeCe was better. Both were extremely nice and overall good experience. I've read a few other reports that have touted other girls there, so I guess I'll have to try them all!

One question I have for those who have gone there is what tip do you leave and/or what tip do you think they expect? I always go for the hour for .6 and tip .30 or .40. Interestingly you can tip two girls the same amount for the nearly identical service yet one seems like you made her day and the other seems indifferent. Is it too much, too little ?

Lake Forest BodyCentre on El Toro Blvd. is legit. The girls run scared of Management and the City.

The only experience I had there that ages well was with a hardbody named Wendy who cowgirled me ontop, both of us dressed unfortunately, DFKing passionately for many minutes before the traditional massage and HJ later.

Wendy was canned or left a couple of weeks later.

Lake Forest BC is not much more than a HJ by running scared older girls and women, some fugly.

Not recommended.

Roman

Roman
01-18-06, 18:16
So what's the latest scoop on this place.

Has it been shutdown or stung yet?

I actually got a call from Sue the other day.

But I wouldn't re-visit unless the stakeouts in the area had stopped.

If you're not comfortable replying publically, PM me.

Roman

Pleasure Dude
01-18-06, 20:58
I visited ok last week. It was a bit difficult to find the place but was able to find after circling the area a few times. It is much easier to find the place if you enter from main street. Once I entered the place, I asked for half an hour and paid. 5. I took a quick shower and Lucy entered the room. She is about 5"5’, slender body, and with a pretty face. She told me she is half Korean and half Japanese. She started with the usual massage and asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted everything. She stripped down quickly and gave me massage with her be cup on my back. She got me to flip and went to town with a CBJ. She told me she was tired so we only did missionary. Once we finished she got up and got a wet towel to clean me up. I handed her $1. 0 and left. The service was so so but her look makes up for it.

Furrypanda

Poker Man
01-19-06, 02:43
Lake Forest BodyCentre on El Toro Blvd. is legit. The girls run scared of Management and the City.

The only experience I had there that ages well was with a hardbody named Wendy who cowgirled me ontop, both of us dressed unfortunately, DFKing passionately for many minutes before the traditional massage and HJ later.

Wendy was canned or left a couple of weeks later.

Lake Forest BC is not much more than a HJ by running scared older girls and women, some fugly.

Not recommended.

RomanIt really depends what you are looking for. If you want a great massage with a great ending (one you're looking for), its hard to beat. In Orange County, typically you are either getting an average massage or everything with a half-ass one-leg oil rub.

They must be doing something right to have 7 girls booked solid from 10am to 9pm seven days a week. Most places are lucky to have two girls busy for half the day...

davek
01-19-06, 02:57
All that I ever got at LF BC was a HJ (only went twice Alice and don't remember) anyway 30 is right. I think 40 would be right for a good BJ. anyway haven't been to a FS place but assume I would pay more then.

Faconnable
01-19-06, 03:32
New Years Resolution - Tell Jackass 2004 to go fuck himself every day.
JD - Go fuck yourself. Happy New Years!

Faconnable, you are miserable as ever. Wish you a more miserable whole new year.

Fullerton
01-19-06, 07:05
So what's the latest scoop on this place.

Has it been shutdown or stung yet?

I actually got a call from Sue the other day.

But I wouldn't re-visit unless the stakeouts in the area had stopped.

If you're not comfortable replying publically, PM me.

RomanYIKES. I was just there sat afternoon! Wasn't aware of any stakeouts as it looked clear all around.

Ferrydust
01-19-06, 13:38
LOL.

I think this will be my new signature!

Love this board.

Oztwist

Orange County

JD - Go fuck yourself. Happy New Years!

James D 2004
01-19-06, 20:27
JD - Go fuck yourself. Happy New Years!You are really miserable with that as your new year resolution. It's not a resolution that you can do, it's a miracle that only I can make it happen. If enough people want it, I can sell you bumper stickers. It ain't going to happen. Pray your heart out.

Faconnable
01-20-06, 03:14
Jackass 2004 - Go fuck yourself (hey, that's two in a row). Happy New years!

You are really miserable with that as your new year resolution. It's not a resolution that you can do, it's a miracle that only I can make it happen. If enough people want it, I can sell you bumper stickers. It ain't going to happen. Pray your heart out.

Jaytea
01-20-06, 17:55
Went to a place in capistrano beach in a office building, just saw the massage sign out of the corner of my eye so I checked it out. Went in and was greeted by a young hot Viet girl named Saleen 27 slim nice b's or small c's 7 or 8 in looks nice ass! took the half 40$ she came in threw on the towel not a good sign, but a good back rub with her stradling me. On the flip she keep the towel on. But I took it off and put her hand on it and she took it from there! good two handed rub till finish, Damage 40$/20$ P. M. Me for info.

Jaytea

Roman
01-20-06, 22:00
YIKES. I was just there sat afternoon! Wasn't aware of any stakeouts as it looked clear all around.

Your report is valuable Fullerton.

Can any Senior Member (or other Regular Member) corroborate Fullerton's
report?

There are several of us with pending visits there who are holding back
due to heat.

ROMAN

Roman
01-20-06, 22:02
It really depends what you are looking for. If you want a great massage with a great ending (one you're looking for), its hard to beat. In Orange County, typically you are either getting an average massage or everything with a half-ass one-leg oil rub.

They must be doing something right to have 7 girls booked solid from 10am to 9pm seven days a week. Most places are lucky to have two girls busy for half the day...

Agreed -- just today I had to take one of these standard legit places and
manhandle the girl to get her to give a real massage after beginning well
and then going to a lame moment about 5 minutes in. Thereafter, it was
about a 75-80 level massage on a 100-scale - so acceptable. Nothing
erotic - but I went in looking for relief from various muscle pains, no not
that muscle.

Seeing the other side...

ROMAN

Roman
01-20-06, 22:03
Hi - anyone have an account on emm pee reviews dhat comm that
they'd be willing to share with me? I can split the cost with you but
don't want to spend as much as a regular account for myself alone.

ROMAN

Oc Amper
01-21-06, 00:54
I seriously doubt that LE would spend the time to sit outside of these places and simply watch customers come and go. What would be the point? What could they do with the information? They certainly can't say that 10 customers came in each day and got? , since they would have no idea what the? would be. Heck, it could be one of us watching the place from time to time to make sure it isn't being run as a LE sting.

Oc Amper
01-21-06, 16:18
I'd have to guess with the quick hit on the x-Lampson place in Yorba Linda, one would have to guess that Brea Spa, must be legitimate.

One sure wouldn't think their legit with all of the CL posts that they do. Some 2-4 each day. Anyone else have experience here?

Member #3942
01-21-06, 21:42
New place. Had two young all of 18 years of age. Not much happening, maybe cause they are new, maybe cause I was tired. Only 50 bucks since they have a special for an hour. If you get more let someone know. Oh they both had on jeans. Still need a place other then the Body Center that they dont wear jeans. Looking for that nice ass under a skirt of soft sweats.

Can anyone tell me something about Golden spoon on muirlands? Is it any good? Its been there for years. I never hear anyone talk about it. I wonder if they do a good job.

One more thing, my buddy wants to know if any of the girls at LF body center likes to be licked. He needs an easy gal to ride his face. He usally goes to the place at the 91 and the 57. You know beautiful girls. He had one there and shes gone. Thanks.

Test23
01-22-06, 01:17
Anyone know what happened to the AMP in Lake Forest? They all looked closed. I am speaking of the ones on Aspan.

Thanks

Fe Maiden
01-22-06, 14:43
Anyone know what happened to the AMP in Lake Forest? They all looked closed. I am speaking of the ones on Aspan.

ThanksUnless there was a change there recently, I thought those places were strictly legit.

HolmesJr
01-22-06, 15:12
I heard there was a bust in Yorba Linda. Supposedly there was a brothel with asian ladies. Does anyone know about this. My friend said he heard it on the news.

Faconnable
01-22-06, 19:23
I heard there was a bust in Yorba Linda. Supposedly there was a brothel with asian ladies. Does anyone know about this. My friend said he heard it on the news.

Go check out the 2006 General section a read back a few days. Everything is there.

Jackass 2004 - Go fuck yourself - Happy New years!

Member #3942
01-22-06, 20:15

Thanks

They both closed a few weeks back. Dont know where the old girls went too. Guess they got slow from the so-so job they did.

Maybe the Golden Spoon or whatever its called took one or two. I dont know anything about the place. Havnt been there for years.

City Slicker
01-23-06, 13:17
according to one of my regular provider they allr recently got busted due to non-licensed therapist. if there are more than 3 violations, then the owner pays a hefty fine.

They both closed a few weeks back. Dont know where the old girls went too. Guess they got slow from the so-so job they did.

Maybe the Golden Spoon or whatever its called took one or two. I dont know anything about the place. Havnt been there for years.

Migrant One
01-23-06, 13:55
I'd have to guess with the quick hit on the x-Lampson place in Yorba Linda, one would have to guess that Brea Spa, must be legitimate.

One sure wouldn't think their legit with all of the CL posts that they do. Some 2-4 each day. Anyone else have experience here?

Complete legit, but great straight massage

PlaneGuy
01-23-06, 23:50
Complete legit, but great straight massage

Just saw Lulu at East-West Massage in Orange. I told her I needed a hard massage. Legit, but she sure gave me one... Probably the best massage I've had in the U.S. Nice girl too, loves to discuss history and different cultures.

Longrod
01-24-06, 00:03
Since 1076 First Street has remained closed due to their recent bust (in addition to the obvious extra-curricular activities, their problems no doubt also included #1] no chiropractor in office #2] several of the ladies spoke little English, had not been in the US very long ... doubtful if their VISA allowed "working" in addition to being a student/tourist) I decided to patronize one of the HJ factories around the corner.

This place had mostly young, cutesy Vietnamese gals.

Patient room door remained slightly open at all times (bad sign), massuese clad in jeans & neck-high blouse (bad sign), provider stood at all times down at the feet end of table (bad sign) making it impossible for a long wingspan guy like myself to "cop" a feel, upon flip I got a very sterile HJ with no touchy-feely ... I doubt very much if anything more is available.

A one-time only type place to visit

Oc Amper
01-24-06, 00:51
I was just by 922 E Chapman and 1966 E Chapman. Both have vacated their businesses. I don't recall anyone speaking of this, so I thought i would mentioned it.

Pleasure Dude
01-24-06, 12:26
I decided to take another trip to OK last Thursday and found a few suspicious people outside the parlor. A guy was sitting outside the parlor who looked like an undercover LE pretending to read the newspaper and was watching the front door of the place the entire time. There was also a few other guys standing around the corner talking. I didn't feel safe so took off.

Fullerton
01-24-06, 18:10
I was just by 922 E Chapman and 1966 E Chapman. Both have vacated their businesses. I don't recall anyone speaking of this, so I thought i would mentioned it.The reports a little you'd see this was already mentioned
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=409762&postcount=29

Ferrydust
01-24-06, 19:51
I was just by 922 E Chapman and 1966 E Chapman. Both have vacated their businesses. I don't recall anyone speaking of this, so I thought i would mentioned it.Was aware but noticed the silence on the board as well.

Fe Maiden
01-24-06, 20:51
I decided to take another trip to OK last Thursday and found a few suspicious people outside the parlor. A guy was sitting outside the parlor who looked like an undercover LE pretending to read the newspaper and was watching the front door of the place the entire time. There was also a few other guys standing around the corner talking. I didn't feel safe so took off.I had a similar experience today. No one sitting reading paper but guys around corner were present and kind of "observing" me. Felt uncomfortable and left. I did see 2 guys leave the place however.

Member #3942
01-24-06, 23:14
New place near 7-11. Stopped in to check it out. @ girls about mid 30's. Both wearing jeans which sucks. Fair looking with pretty good bodies. Just the jean part sucks to me. We will see how they do. i talked with them for almost an hour with nobody comming in. They just opened so nothing yet.

Damn jeans!!!! Someone post to all the massage places that jeans will not be tolerated.....thanks.

Oc Amper
01-25-06, 00:50
Visited it today. Had Mimi, seemed to be mid 20's, kind of a bubbly but. Not really my type. She was the only one in, as the other girl was late. So she had to answer the front door and answer the phone which working on me.

Great 1 hour massage, but no extras were hinted at. On the plus side, they have a shower that you can use, and as I understand it, a tableshower is coming next month.

Roman
01-25-06, 01:35
I had a similar experience today. No one sitting reading paper but guys around corner were present and kind of "observing" me. Felt uncomfortable and left. I did see 2 guys leave the place however.

LE intimidation tactics. And it works.

Not sure why they take so long to bust a place.

They obviously must enjoy intimidation otherwise they'd bust it quick.

They are trying to make a point about "don't come here".

ROMAN

Quite Man
01-25-06, 01:51
When I visited A in Fullerton a few weeks back, I was told they'd be taking over J's spot in the complex. I have not been since the move, however.

Oc Amper
01-25-06, 01:53
I'd say it doesn't seem so likely that LE would even waste their time watching a place, what could they possibly gain.

As for intimidation, a well run sting would be much more effective than putting some guy that is an officer that doesn't look like an officer to watch the place.

Most likely, someone in the complex has compained to the property manager. Property management might be looking for a reason to kick these people out.

ROMAN

Goofy Foot
01-25-06, 02:43
Tried out the MP on Main and Skypark. Was greeted and paid .5 for half hour.
Had a great time with a half Korean, half Chinese girl. She's just started there and wasn't sure if she was going to stay there.

Massage was so-so. A little inexperienced and it showed. She had me roll over and went to work with a CBJ and was really into it. Had a great time and was well worth the trip.

Goofy foot

Member #3942
01-25-06, 11:07
The place on Lambert and lake forest is still open. Nice looking lady with a pretty good ass. Havnt been there since they opened so I dont know if its better now or what.

If you think skypark is surrounded by LE, dont go there for a while. Think you can refrain from OK for a few weeks? Yeah I know, its hard. If they end up getting closed they will open a new place really quickly. Its the same thing day in and day out for all those places.

Roman
01-25-06, 13:43
The place on Lambert and lake forest is still open. Nice looking lady with a pretty good ass. Havnt been there since they opened so I dont know if its better now or what.

If you think skypark is surrounded by LE, dont go there for a while. Think you can refrain from OK for a few weeks? Yeah I know, its hard. If they end up getting closed they will open a new place really quickly. Its the same thing day in and day out for all those places.

Wise words - been avoiding for a couple months now. Getting multiple calls
to my cell from Sue was also difficult to resist but I stayed away. They sure
do their work well there. In my opinion there should be a few of these in
every town. :-)

ROMAN

PlaneGuy
01-25-06, 22:45

ROMAN

Could also be a PI trying to get dirt on a customer!

Oc Amper
01-26-06, 03:43
Could also be a PI trying to get dirt on a customer!Could be a lot of different things. Most of which are not directly related to law enforcement. If LE were watching, I'd think they would want to view the open / closing of the establishment. This way, they could get info on the taxi's that drop these girls off in the mornings. They are probably very key to the operation of the Korean AMP's.

Bottom line, nobody will know, unless you know someone in IrvinePD vice really well.

Now, for the subject that really counts, how to avoid being busted while in the establishment, or how to avoid walking into a sting?

Any takers on either of these?

I'll tell you about a sting operation that I observed being setup in Garden Grove. It was at Westminster Blvd/Euclid at a place that only had the name Tanning on the sign, if I recall correctly.

I wanted to visit just before going into work. I got there just a little early. I waited in my car for the workers to arrive. I recognized the lady that ran the place, she just pulled up. She waited in her car, then 3 other cars arrived. All of them appeared to be normal civilian vehicles. All males. One of them pulled into the stall next to me. As he got out of his car, I noticed his star and revolver on his waist. He pulled on his sport coat and meet up with the lady that ran the place. She got out of her car, and no kidding, had a pink box that obviously had donuts in it. All of them went inside, and I got the hell out of there.

Becareful out there, but not too paranoid. Remember, we do need to share information. That is how these places stay in business. At the same time, that could also be something that might provoke LE to investigate an establishment further. Kind of a catch 22.

Tequila Bob
01-26-06, 12:21
Went to the place on Harbor, south of the 91 about a week ago. I called first to get the info then drove over.

No one was at the front so I ring the little bell and a tall nice looking asian chick comes out. I'm thinking jackpot. She says that no girls have arrived to work yet, and she doesn't massage. So I say I'll come back.

On the way out I pass a older woman coming in. Not real old but high 30's and not great looking. If she is the massuse, yuck.

I just left and thought how lucky I was to not waste my cash on some hag.

Roman
01-26-06, 15:20
Could also be a PI trying to get dirt on a customer!

Good point - I bet there are some politcos who go there...

Fe Maiden
01-26-06, 20:31
I decided to take another trip to OK last Thursday and found a few suspicious people outside the parlor. A guy was sitting outside the parlor who looked like an undercover LE pretending to read the newspaper and was watching the front door of the place the entire time. There was also a few other guys standing around the corner talking. I didn't feel safe so took off.Was the LE looking guy in a small blue car? If so he was there again yesterday! I just drove by and saw him and kept on going.

PlaneGuy
01-26-06, 23:42
Good point - I bet there are some politcos who go there...

...That, or a wife trying to prove her husband is cheating!

Member #3942
01-27-06, 11:01
Evone at Lambert in LF still has a great looking face and a nice big round ass. No shower there and no extras that I know of. Wonder why its still open? Guess their ad in the OCweekly keeps new people comming.

Still havnt been able to get April at O-spa. Shes been way too busy. Guess everyone likes her massage. It is pretty good. All that oil and legs all over. Feels outstanding. Just so busy that I cant get in there when I had time off. I do like the little cutie that works the front. Guess she just answers phones. Too bad she looks like she would be good too.

LF body center, was there the other day. Does it just always smell like that when you walk in? I think its the fountain they have with some bad water or something. Anyway, I know a few girls there, always a good massage. Wonder how you find out when someone new starts there? They should have an album. Anyway, all the girls there are thin and trim. Of course Im looking for one with a big round ass!!!! Maybe I should just tell them "hire a nice girl with a big ass!"

Was going to try SJC body center again but I havnt seen enough girls there to pick a new good one. I do like the little tiny young asian girl there but nobody knows the story on her. Shes kinda cute. Wonder if she wears a thong? Yeah thats a question...lol. Gotta go.

Slickman
01-28-06, 12:40
File this one under TOFTT. This is a new place, just open for one week on the corner of Moulton and Ridge Route. Open 9 am -10 pm daily, in the same shopping center with 7-11.

There were two girls working, both Asian, decent looking but not gorgeous. I paid for an hour ($60). This place didn't used to be an AMP so they've remodeled inside and everything is new. There's no shower. There are separate rooms for massage but the rooms have curtains instead of doors. In each room, nice music, lighting, etc. that you would expect to find in a legit MP.

The massage was done by Lucy, who has light colored short hair, thin figure. She has some training and kept the vital areas covered all the time with a towel. No hint of any extras. She told me she used to work at a place in Huntington that I know is legit so I quickly lowered my expectations. All in all a good massage but that's it. It's hard to see how they will offer much more than that in the curtain enclosed rooms. I could hear every conversation that took place in the lobby from my room and I'm sure the slightest unusual sound coming from any of the rooms would be heard by anyone in the lobby. Incidentally, they were turning customers away while I was there, so I guess both girls don't work at the same time.

Member #3942
01-28-06, 13:28
Get out there this weekend and find some young cuties wearing anything but jeans!!! Then report!!!

714-728-nine four two seven. Kitty kat? She called me asking to see if I wanted to come and get a massage. She has her own place. Anyone know her?????

DJ massage. I had a bad feeling about that place when I walked in there. They are nice enough but kinda figured it was all legit and not worth it. Sorry you had to spend your time and money there. We all do it.

April at Ospa is still hot. Shes got a hot little body on her and is so sweet. Damn good massage too. Wonder if anyone had anything besides a bonus.

Saw Kelly again at Broadway. Shes is just hot. Cant talk her out of wearing those jeans. I like big asses but shes got a tiny cute little one. I bet her pussy is tiny too and sweet. Shame, maybe she will change after the tips slow down. But shes been like that for a long time.

There is another place on Muirlands. Its near the pancake house. Upstairs, I have seen some guys go in and out of there. But no posts about it ever. I never even walked in there. I have no clue about the place and Ive done too many TOFTT these few months. I guess if it was good someone would have messaged me.

Julia at body center in LF is still hot too. I dont know what extra she does but I bet she looks good naked.

Theres another place in LF near the all you cant eat chinese. Yeah I know what a winky-dink. I think someone told me Anna is ok there but I dont have any details and havnt been there for a few years. The original owners long time ago were good. Lots of AR and good massage. Plus all the extras were available. Now I dont have a clue about it.

I was thinking of calling Kitty Kat back to see where she is and try it but Im busy all week.

Longrod
01-28-06, 14:56
Was in the mood for a little manual release, stopped in on a Sunday night and was greeted by Jessica. Friendly, Chinese, mid-20's, reasonably cute ... led me to a back room and directed the way by palming my backside (good sign).

Jessica is very friendly and within a few minutes (w/o prompting) the sensuous massage was getting excellent while on my stomach, Australian in nature, reaching for the land "downunder".

After the flip, great HJ with some nice touchy-feely (northern hemisphere only, sorry ... no jeans but a pair of nylons and dress that just wouldn't give-it-up).

Fun way to spend half-hour with a giggly, friendly lady.

Spankme
01-28-06, 20:05
Get out there this weekend and find some young cuties wearing anything but jeans!!! Then report!!!And went to the AMP at the SWC of Anaheim and Cerritos, at the back end of a business park. Unfortunatley, Lilly was wearing jeans and that's about as far as I got with her. Cute chinese girl with good personality and not bad massage skills. I really went there looking for Linda (from place on First St., Tustin-that is no more), but unfortunately they didnt know her. I miss that little spinner, so I'll keep looking. If anyone has a clue - give me a shout.

Spankme
01-29-06, 19:59
Was the LE looking guy in a small blue car? If so he was there again yesterday! I just drove by and saw him and kept on going.I was by on Friday and saw the same guy backed into a parking spot reading something, but it's an older sub-compact and doesn't fit LE. I drove by again on Sat. noon, and the car was backed into the same spot, but was empty. I just think it's someone that works in one of the units and was taking a break.

Member #3942
01-29-06, 20:32
MPHOUND and LONGROD,

Way to go!!!! Two guys with not many posts giving a good informative report. Damn I have some respect for both of you guys. Hey I think you guys could make some money giving lessons to most of the other lurkers that wont say anything.

A dress with nylons is pretty kinky sometimes. Yeah its like being in jail. Least she made it interesting.

I stopped in to Flamingos to get grinded on since I was comming south from an appointment. Always sweet to have some young hottie rub on my dick. I never would be able to get some of those girls outside of the club. Unless I was rich.

Slickman
01-30-06, 11:16
There is another place on Muirlands. Its near the pancake house. Upstairs, I have seen some guys go in and out of there. But no posts about it ever. I never even walked in there. I have no clue about the place and Ive done too many TOFTT these few months. I guess if it was good someone would have messaged me.

Is this in the building next to Captain Cream? There used to be a place upstairs in there with two Vietnamese women who aren't there anymore.

Fullerton
01-30-06, 12:08
I was by on Friday and saw the same guy backed into a parking spot reading something, but it's an older sub-compact and doesn't fit LE. I drove by again on Sat. noon, and the car was backed into the same spot, but was empty. I just think it's someone that works in one of the units and was taking a break.I think that guy works in the office nextdoor cause the last time I was there during the week he was there and it was around lunchtime.

Samurai II
01-30-06, 15:14
Is this like a Tanning Salon? or a beauty salon??
If the girls are cute, maybe I will go check it out. Tell us more!

Samurai

I've been posting for a little while on another forum and just recently found this one, so here's where I've been in the little time that I've been a monger.

Valley View and Orangethorpe - there is a little "salon" there that i tried out. It's not that great. A couple good lookin girls there, one named Vivian. I've only gotten HJs there though. They all wear pants and the rooms have glass doors with hallway curtains.

If you know the one I'm talkin' about, let me know if there is a way to get more there.

Spankme
01-30-06, 19:27
Saw Gigi today and everything is OK. I saw June on the way out, who is not bad for a lady in her mid thirties.

Member #3942
01-30-06, 22:54
Is this in the building next to Captain Cream? There used to be a place upstairs in there with two Vietnamese women who aren't there anymore.

No its not the one near CC. Its over off of la laz. Its newer and its upstairs too. They have an ad in the sports page.

Gruzzier
01-30-06, 23:28
according to one of my regular provider they allr recently got busted due to non-licensed therapist. if there are more than 3 violations, then the owner pays a hefty fine.Whats up with the place northern part of LF. Saw crime scene unit there. Is there something up? Do they really have a problem with a hj place?

Poker Man
01-31-06, 02:31
File this one under TOFTT. This is a new place, just open for one week on the corner of Moulton and Ridge Route. Open 9 am -10 pm daily, in the same shopping center with 7-11.Thanks for reporting on the DJ massage place. I almost tried that one since it is a new ad in the paper. I also noticed another new ad title "NO SEX MASSAGE" in big bold print. Now I wonder if they're trying to use a little reverse psychology.

Oc Amper
01-31-06, 02:51
I doubt this guy is anything to be concerned about. Its a blue saturn. I doubt any officer in the right mind trying to not be noticed would back into the stall just 15 away from the front door.

More likely, since there is a santitation substation just 20 feet away from the front door, with an enclosed building, some 30 feet away, I'd imagine if LE had a true interest in this place and WANTED to watch it, they would rig up a camera in the sanitation district building and just view the camera over the internet. Just an idea.
If LE wanted to imtimidate patrons, I'm sure they could simply pay a visit to the lobby several times a day. Imagine how freaked out you'd be if you just finished up and an uniformed officer greeted you at the front door?

I think that guy works in the office nextdoor cause the last time I was there during the week he was there and it was around lunchtime.

Oc Amper
01-31-06, 03:08
A number of years ago, a place named Magic Tan in Santa Ana. Seems that it at one time had a good reputuation. I decided I should pay a visit and finally did.

I paid the standard door feel, got lead to a room. If I recall correctly, they had tanning beds and then some kind of yoga mat? on the ground. Its been a while so my memory is a bit fuzzy on that point.

It seemed they had a new girl that was learning the proper relaxation techniques. Well, did I have a strange experience. One girl was showing the other girl how to operate the "sponge on a stick". Kid you not, they had this sponge at the end of a foot-foot and a half dowl and was rubbing my back with this, fish tank cleaner.

It was so unbelievable. I got out of there as quickly as possible. Naturally, nothing extra happened.

Anyone else have a strange experience?

Member #2157
01-31-06, 10:34
No its not the one near CC. Its over off of la laz. Its newer and its upstairs too. They have an ad in the sports page.Saw a place just along from Peppinos/Ihop, it was open Sunday AM , bit "MASSAGE" sign in window

Did I miss a thread on it ?

Member #3942
02-01-06, 00:24
First, forget about the place near ihop.

Second, Im still looking for a young honey in south county!!

4-hand massage dana point, havnt been there for a while, is it any good now? Anyone been there in the last month that has new details about it? When it was good they all wore skirts...no longer the case. I was told they have a new girl Mary?

Oc Amper
02-01-06, 03:14
Don't think you missed much. Another review site doesn't make this one sound so promising. Naturally, your mileage might vary, but I don't plan to spend my $ there.

Saw a place just along from Peppinos/Ihop, it was open Sunday AM , bit "MASSAGE" sign in window

Did I miss a thread on it ?

Longrod
02-01-06, 11:58
Heaven on earth!

All the superlatives mentioned in previous posts ... they're all true.

Went there on Saturday afternoon, first time visitor, wondering if I was gonna get the come-back-another-time treatment. Entry went w/o incident.

Maybe it was my suave, cool demeanor? Naw

Maybe it was the fact that I did not mention the words "massage" or "acupressure" upon entry, just "30 minutes"? Possibly

Or could it be that given my mid50's age and girth, about 50 lbs overweight, mamasan figured I couldn't possibly be a cop? Now we're talking!

Nice, clean, well furnished room with mirror, piped in music (masquarading the moans??) ... there I was sitting on the massage table in my birthday suit.

In walks Asia, tall and slender (probably A-cup) lady with high pitched squeaky voice. I would eventually ask her if she lives in Koreatown. She replies "No ... I'm Japanese and live in Chinatown". Go figure

There's something magical when alone in a room with a drop-dead beautiful young lady (mid 20's). Asia was a real sweetie. Service = 10

IMHO, a lady with confidence possessing a natural A-cup always beats an insecure, enhanced, Playboy model wanna-be.

Tell her how beautiful she is and it all comes back to you with lots of smiles.

$50 door/generous tip gets you 30 minutes of pure bliss.

Member #3942
02-02-06, 23:10
Acupressure Massage
Welcome 10am-7pm.
14200 Culver Drive, STE 0-18
2nd fl, Irvine. 949-733-0665

Place is new and its in a weird area.

Member #3063
02-03-06, 13:54
Wed. Tried vics for first time everthing o.k.. Had Pepsi a little past experation date, but a made it the tongue lashing of the tea bag.Overall a good experince great e-bayer A++++ oh sorry wrong review(LOL)Would do vic again no weired looking cars in the parking lot.

Guide
02-03-06, 13:57
So I stopped in to this place the other day about 3:pm in the afternoon. Completely tinted windows all over. I can barely see through the tint in the cashier's window, but I see a lady walk over and start eyeing me up and down behind the tint. She barely slides the window open and I ask for a 30min massage. The lady is older with some sort of nighty on. She says sorry, but they're busy, come back tomorrow.

Damn! So I ask if Connie is working (I was told to ask for her service). The mamasan says, "Oh, you know Connie?" Yea, sure I do. She proceedes to unlock the main door to the back rooms and lets me in.

Then she asks how long ago I saw Connie. I said a little while ago. She then wants to know exactly when, so I said, Oh about a month ago. The mamasan thinks for a second and starts shaking her head "no". She then walks me back into the lobby and says that they're real busy right now, so come back tomorrow.

So close! I guess I'm just too clean cut. I'll try again another time.

Guide
02-03-06, 16:51
Any word on OK Accupresure? Is it safe to try again? Roman? Fullerton? Any word on this?

Guide
02-03-06, 17:04
Is this like a Tanning Salon? or a beauty salon??
If the girls are cute, maybe I will go check it out. Tell us more!

SamuraiIt's not a tanning salon. There is a little area inside where they could do nails and stuff, but other than that it's a hallway with rooms on one side and showers on the other.

Like I've stated, there are two girls there that are pretty good looking. Vivian is a nice little spinner. It's funny cuz when they're about ready to give the hj, they open the door to pull the curtain around the frame a little from the hallway, and then shut it again so that if people walk by, the breeze doesn't blow the curtain back at all. I've seen so many people post the names of places here, so I thought I could do that for ya... I think it's called something like Golden Spa and Salon.

Roman
02-04-06, 01:45
Acupressure Massage
Welcome 10am-7pm.
14200 Culver Drive, STE 0-18
2nd fl, Irvine. 949-733-0665

Place is new and its in a weird area.

Thoughts/reviews anyone?

PlaneGuy
02-04-06, 02:11
Went to my favorite KAMP and found a new provider... MMS said I would like her. MMS was right!

The girl came in with a micro-miniskirt and a halter top... Nice curves and a HUGE rack. Started with a GREAT massage... followed my some light massage to get things started.

Later, when the top came off, I saw the biggest rack I've ever seen on an Asian girl... and as far as I could tell they were REAL (firm, not hard)! She was also one of the tightest girls I've had in a long time! She really acted like she was enjoying it... made things that much better.

Overall another GREAT experience... As usual I left wondering why I even bother going anyplace else!!

Member #3942
02-04-06, 02:11
It's not a tanning salon. There is a little area inside where they could do nails and stuff, but other than that it's a hallway with rooms on one side and showers on the other.

Like I've stated, there are two girls there that are pretty good looking. Vivian is a nice little spinner. It's funny cuz when they're about ready to give the hj, they open the door to pull the curtain around the frame a little from the hallway, and then shut it again so that if people walk by, the breeze doesn't blow the curtain back at all. I've seen so many people post the names of places here, so I thought I could do that for ya... I think it's called something like Golden Spa and Salon.

Ok so where is it?

The new one in Irvine, I was going to go by there today but didnt have time. Its closes early.

Oc Amper
02-04-06, 03:13
What was safe yesterday may not be safe tomorrow. Looks like you attempted to go by this place, by your description in the last post.

The blue car is likely to be a worker in a nearby office. Strange as it maybe, he just might like to relax in the car. Probably a sales guy, if he stays in the office, he would have to take phone calls. If he walks outside, he actually gets a break which gives him time to read the newspaper. Pretty simple, heh?

The sanitation district runs a facility no more than 50 feet away from OK's front door, with probably 3 locations that would have excellent camera shots. Not reason to have an officer standy, just put a camera in the sanitation district facility. But like I have said, what could LE possibly gain by KAMPing outside the front door, especially so close to the door. If they wanted to scare us, just send in a couple of officers from time to time to speak to the lady at the front window. Two officers in the lobby would probably scare any on off, including the girls.

Any word on OK Accupresure? Is it safe to try again? Roman? Fullerton? Any word on this?

Fullerton
02-04-06, 03:50
Any word on OK Accupresure? Is it safe to try again? Roman? Fullerton? Any word on this?I haven't been back since someone mentioned they were being watched :(

Member #3942
02-04-06, 20:58
22722 lambert in LF has anyone been there? Is it any good or a waste of time?

New place on Cresent in Anaheim with a free table shower. Its in the paper. Wonder what the low down on this place is. Think they like pervs like us?

Are there any Lake Forest places that the girl likes to get naked? Maybe in San Clemente too? If you know of any let me know thanks.

Body center in LF has a few nice girls. Some have left. How do you ever find out when they have someone new? Same thing for the other one in SC. I was there last week. Had a decent looking girl. Good massage. Girl had a nice ass. I would have liked someone younger or sexier. Well I dont know that many there anyway.

Julia in LF has a great face and nice tight little body. I had her once but I was so tired I just got the massage. Really I did. I wonder if she does anything else?

Oc Amper
02-05-06, 01:55
I was by the 330 Cerritos the other day just before opening. I noticed the girl from 330 was dropping off a girl at 337. Don't know if they are related, but at least the workers know each other.

When I called to see who was working at 330, they asked whether I was looking for Dana Point or Anaheim. I said Anaheim, they gave two names which I forget what they were. When I arrived, a girl by a different name was there. Bottom line, the people on the phone don't really know who is working or not.

I've only been to 330, but haven't got what I wanted. Anyone else willing to tell about their experiences?

Roman
02-05-06, 02:25
What was safe yesterday may not be safe tomorrow. Looks like you attempted to go by this place, by your description in the last post.

The blue car is likely to be a worker in a nearby office. Strange as it maybe, he just might like to relax in the car. Probably a sales guy, if he stays in the office, he would have to take phone calls. If he walks outside, he actually gets a break which gives him time to read the newspaper. Pretty simple, heh?

The sanitation district runs a facility no more than 50 feet away from OK's front door, with probably 3 locations that would have excellent camera shots. Not reason to have an officer standy, just put a camera in the sanitation district facility. But like I have said, what could LE possibly gain by KAMPing outside the front door, especially so close to the door. If they wanted to scare us, just send in a couple of officers from time to time to speak to the lady at the front window. Two officers in the lobby would probably scare any on off, including the girls.

Well, all I have to say is that I *think* they closed down that Dream
Enterprises place... and it's not far away.

ROMAN

Longrod
02-05-06, 16:58
Formerly Angel's Accu

Sure I had read the comments of board members who went back after Angela sold the biz. Mostly bad reviews. Thought I could do better plus re-visit (been over a year) a great place. Sorta like going down Memory Lane.

Vietnamese joint now, entrance door now = to the left, the massueses lounge in what used to be the lobby. All the gals visible seemed to be young & reasonably attractive. Greeted at sliding glass window by a hottie, I indicated half-hour ($40). She tried to upsell 2 girls for $20 extra (bad sign).

I figured if I went with 2 gals, they would police each other on the extras. And besides, if they were dressed (and I'm on my stomach), what good is that?

Got Rachel, young with a nice "C" size rack. And cold as a frozen fish. All my charming (including a little chatting in Vietnamese). It all went for naught. Not even a HJ: (

Oh, the fond memories with Angela (never did get Helen. Angela always spotted me upon entry). Angela's was the best HJ ever. The room ambiance, the slow tease while on my stomach, the groping underneath until I was hard with anticipation, my reaching back and copping a feel (guys, Angela was just as liberal with BBBJ/booby play/getting nude/etc as Helen reputedly was. For the right guy! ), the splattering of oil lotion on her hands and the gentle motion on my Johnson (when she did it thru completion it felt so good it almost hurt, I. E. "that's good")

Oh those memories, gone forever!

Heck, I never was too bright while being in there.

Once Angela asked me "Would you like to wash your hands? " before I was led to the back room. If that isn't an invitation to FF her, I don't know what is. And I was too stupid to read the signs.

Anyways, this place that's here now. The name is something like "ReStart Chiro". If you're smart you will re-start your car and stay the hell outta there.

Will not return

Chance 62
02-05-06, 19:25
I was by the 330 Cerritos the other day just before opening. I noticed the girl from 330 was dropping off a girl at 337. Don't know if they are related, but at least the workers know each other.

When I called to see who was working at 330, they asked whether I was looking for Dana Point or Anaheim. I said Anaheim, they gave two names which I forget what they were. When I arrived, a girl by a different name was there. Bottom line, the people on the phone don't really know who is working or not.

I've only been to 330, but haven't got what I wanted. Anyone else willing to tell about their experiences?I went to 337 last nite,may was working and had a customer in another room.

She asked me to wait.it was well worth the wait. She is 35 and looks like she could pass for early 20's. Very nice rack. A must see I know I'll be back for more.

Spankme
02-06-06, 12:20
So I took a cruise to the OK, but damn the girls had the day off.

So as not to waste the trip and a Super V, I swung by the AMP on the southerly entry road (Sorry I don't have an address, but you can't miss it) and saw Jackie. This place is nice, but no showers and I like a shower first. Well we scored a couple of points after and I spiked the balls before winning the game in overtime and left the victor.

For those that are interested, there was no blue car in front of OK.

Member #3942
02-06-06, 23:34
Yeah I went to 4-hands massage in Dana Point. I had Mary. Nice enough looking. Good massage. Sweet little hands. She played like she was a virgin and I was the devil. Oops the devil won this round. I saw 2 cuties in there but it was kinda busy and I couldnt get any names. I also noticed that nobody has talked about this place for a while. Guess the cuties are not worth a try?

My friend told me to try Sabrina in San Juan. Says shes young and cute. Anyone else ever try her with any details? My buddy likes anything that walks and I hardly trust him on the ladies.

LF body center, anyone there willing to face sit? Any of the other LF places have a face sitter? BTW you guys have tried April at o-spa? Shes good at massage. Wonder if she has developed those nasty skills yet. Shes thin and tight. Still looking for something new in south county. Nothing on dana point either. Guess its a big secret.

City Slicker
02-07-06, 12:51
I stopped by last night after work (door in back) but there wereo only two girls working and they were both busy. Didnt like the look of the one who answered the door so took off. Any recommendation?

I didnt know about 337 until I read the board this morning. Is this place close by? Again, any provide that you guys would recommend?

Cash Value-there's really nothing in LF these days and it has always beena HJ place anyway. Most of the place that does provide HJ, providers are usually over the hill types.
Happy hunting.

Guide
02-07-06, 15:14
Ok so where is it?

The new one in Irvine, I was going to go by there today but didnt have time. Its closes early.I don't know the city, but it's right around Valley View and Orangethorpe. By the 91 frwy.

Guide
02-07-06, 15:25
22722 lambert in LF has anyone been there? Is it any good or a waste of time?

New place on Cresent in Anaheim with a free table shower. Its in the paper. Wonder what the low down on this place is. Think they like pervs like us?I've been looking for a table shower place for a while now. which paper are you looking in? Or if you don't mind, just PM me the details.

Thanks!

Oc Amper
02-07-06, 23:36
A couple of doors to the left from the Moose Lodge, a couple door right of the security company. If you can find the Cellular tower, then look at the one story building and you can't miss it.

I stopped by last night after work (door in back) but there wereo only two girls working and they were both busy. Didnt like the look of the one who answered the door so took off. Any recommendation?

I didnt know about 337 until I read the board this morning. Is this place close by? Again, any provide that you guys would recommend?

Cash Value-there's really nothing in LF these days and it has always beena HJ place anyway. Most of the place that does provide HJ, providers are usually over the hill types.
Happy hunting.

Flyhere
02-08-06, 14:37
Went to my favorite KAMP and found a new provider... MMS said I would like her. MMS was right!

Give us a clue, where is it and what's the name?

Flyhere
02-08-06, 15:01

!!Never mind. I think I found the info I wanted. Thanks.

Sorry I can't edit my posts.

Samurai II
02-08-06, 17:23
I don't know the city, but it's right around Valley View and Orangethorpe. By the 91 frwy.

How did you hear about this place?

Samurai II
02-08-06, 17:24
A couple of doors to the left from the Moose Lodge, a couple door right of the security company. If you can find the Cellular tower, then look at the one story building and you can't miss it.

So what`s on the menu at this place?

Samurai II
02-08-06, 19:51
I don't know the city, but it's right around Valley View and Orangethorpe. By the 91 frwy.

Hey Guide,
Is it in the tiny little strip mall where Subway is located? Please give more info on the location. Thanks.

Samurai

Member #3942
02-08-06, 23:57
Newer place upstairs with an ad in the sports page. Never seen the girls there and never heard of anyone going there. Whats up with that?

ampsearcher
02-09-06, 00:17
Went by OK last thursday 2-1. Perhaps another monger from here was visiting as well? About 1pm. Nice old classic car with a long board on the roof. You had to remove the board, slide it in the back seat so it would be there when you returned.

I was on the phone at the time and by the time I got in, every room was full up and busy.

I ended up with Kay? mid 20's K thin "A" that was ok. No massage ability but made up for it on the flip. Took it like a pro and pretended to enjoy it, many positions.
(ever notice some either do or pretend to act like you are killing them?)

So to all those visiting on Thursday... Surf's up dude!...

ampS

Oc Amper
02-09-06, 00:41
Not really sure, haven't had the chance to visit. Anaheim is full of places that only offer a handy, so maybe that is the menu.

So what`s on the menu at this place?

Guide
02-09-06, 11:55
How did you hear about this place?Actually I've passed by it a couple of times... that's all. And decided to drop in at one point. I've been there several times since. It was my first exposure to the AMP scene.

Member #3942
02-10-06, 10:52
Another new place on Lambert in Lake Forest. Must be something in the water. No shower, which always sucks!! Havnt been there just posting about it. Listed in the paper.

Longrod
02-10-06, 20:21
I do enjoy reading the other California forums on this board and wondered if there were "deals" out there, you know AMPs at prices back in the good ole days, i.e. $40door/$60tip.

According to the San Bernadino posters Nagoya Spa, near the intersection of Mission Ave & Central between Pomona and Ontario airport, seemed to be such an economy saver. Sorta like flying out of Ontario Airport is cheaper than flying out of OC's John Wayne Airport. You know, EVERYTHING is more expensive in Orange County, h-m-m-m!

Went over there, exactly as stated, the ladies are older Koreans and very service oriented. Got Laura, friendly, in the 40s age group (several other older men stopped in on Wednesday afternoon) and everybody played their parts with no time wasted (we both knew what we were here for).

I treated her like a lady (as posters suggested when visiting these older ladies), we joked around, I laid on my phony complimentary lines like ...

"Oh, where have you been all my life?"
"Ooh, you're making everything feel good"
"Ah, I love it"
"oh sweetie, you are a doll" etc.

Now keep in mind the guys said there would be no discussion of expected tip, and whatever you give them, it would be gladly accepted. Okay, sounds good to me. Let's try it out.

Everything was going find. Finished re-dressing, reached for my wallet and handed 3 20's, hoping to get the Inland Empire supersaver. My massuese just looked at me, apparently bought into all my phony compliments and felt that she was a great provider (actually, she really was a great provider and apparently also doesn't believe in age discrimination).

Laura's look of "is that all?" led me to fork over another $20 ($80/tip = total).

"Honey, if I wanted to pay the going rate, I'd patronize a provider about half your age" I'm thinking. Okay, I guess this is another form of TOFTT ?!

What's my point?

There aren't any bargains out there beyond OC. If you're going to pay for "first class" you might as well get the best (pretty and young ... and hope she gives you a GFE) and not settle for "coach".

Oh by the way (I guess I was a little skimpy with details) ... I flew UNITED.
He-he-he

Az Dude
02-11-06, 01:23
Tried to get in touch with the lovely Kara Melle
off CL while out on business the other day in
the OC. No go, so I called up this listing

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/132737701.html

I chose the K-gal mina. She was nice looking
with some cute bolt ons. Service was good, not
total GFE, but the place was nice, clean with
shower and discrete.

Nevermore
02-11-06, 01:36
Tried to get in touch with the lovely Kara Melle
off CL while out on business the other day in
the OC. No go, so I called up this listing

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/132737701.html

I chose the K-gal mina. She was nice looking
with some cute bolt ons. Service was good, not
total GFE, but the place was nice, clean with
shower and discrete.How much were the extras?

Webcams
02-11-06, 11:55
The OC is foriegn to me; Been to Anahiem and that's it, going to Newport Beach area In March anything near there as far as AMP's go? I don't think there is any S/W action out that way. Thanks for the info.

Flu Shot
02-12-06, 01:33
Here's the scoop:

Dana Health: old women, not good.

4 Hands: used to be great; now old women who give strong legit massage.

Across from Hollywood: "young chinese girls", um...is early 40s young? Mediocre.

Across from Hole in the Fence: after you've been open 3 years, should probably change the "grand opening" ad. Providers look great, but I've had no luck.

Ortega: Sabrina shut me out. Others give great massage and happy departure.

Stess: do it yourself.

PCH Accu: purely legit

PCH Therapy: YMWV

La Paz: mediocre legit

OSpa: fantastic legit

Happy to PM with others.

Onilove96
02-12-06, 04:56
There aren't any bargains out there beyond OC. If you're going to pay for "first class" you might as well get the best (pretty and young ... and hope she gives you a GFE) and not settle for "coach"

Well, up here in the SGV. I've recently f@#ked a couple of 19 yo Asian girls for 1.00 total each for about one hour service (sorry, not sharing their private numbers). Deals are to be had. OC is hard on p4p...real bad. I sure would like to meet a nice Viet girl though. Peace, Oni

Fe Maiden
02-12-06, 11:10
Has anyone been recently? Is everything OK at OK?

Slickman
02-12-06, 12:10
Went by OK last thursday 2-1. ...

I ended up with Kay? mid 20's K thin "A" that was ok. No massage ability but made up for it on the flip. Took it like a pro and pretended to enjoy it, many positions.
(ever notice some either do or pretend to act like you are killing them?

I had the same experience with K. She had this pained look on her face and I finally just had to stop. She had a mouth full of braces too, which was a turn off too.

Spankme
02-13-06, 17:37
I had the same experience with K. She had this pained look on her face and I finally just had to stop. She had a mouth full of braces too, which was a turn off too.Dropped by on Sunday and saw GiGi, a nice looking Kgirl. I asked her if she spoke French, and she thought that was funny. Good experience from a tight body with nice set of new plants ons, which were well portioned for her body and not hard as a rock yet.

Mphound

amphunter2002
02-13-06, 20:15
Went by OK last Friday and had a session with Cheryl (I think the accent made it hard to get the exact name). Nice K-girl with not very good massage techniques but she made up for it in other ways. Went for 45-min @ $60 the hour was $90 which seemed very high even for OC. She was at least younger than most of the others providers in the area. I would place her in the late twenties to early thrities but it is hard to tell sometimes. Once flipped she determined what I was indeed there for and left the room for the supplies. Once she came back in she said "So sorry please turn back over", ahh OK. She preceded to due light touching and kissing with a little tongue swab. Re-flip, she went straight to work, multiple positions, finished doggie with her hand back between her legs yanking on the boys. Nice non-rushed session. There did not appear to be any monger busting activity outside that caught my eye.

Amphunter

Member #3942
02-14-06, 01:11
Merlin Skin down in San Juan has that good looking long haid massager. She always wears one of those sock dresses. Shes got a nice ass and big tits. Usally pretty good. If anyone knows the secret to get more skin from her let me know.

Also went to the new place on Lambert in LF. Had Mary, good looking nice ass and big tits too. Fair massage, theres no shower but clean place. No hanky-panky.

Also revisted the other place on Lambert. Evon, shes hot, has a great sweet tight ass. Always wears something stylish. Her ass is really good, just no hanky-panky unless someone tells me the secret. She gives a good massage, its very sexy lots of ass play but no balls and no shaft. Whats the secret? Thanks.

Beer Guzzler
02-14-06, 16:13
Did they get rid of Yumi? She is one ugly lady and is the reason why I stopped going there. If other personnel have been added to the roster I wouldn't mind giving it another try.

Beer Guzzler

Went by OK last Friday and had a session with Cheryl (I think the accent made it hard to get the exact name). Nice K-girl with not very good massage techniques but she made up for it in other ways. Went for 45-min @ $60 the hour was $90 which seemed very high even for OC. She was at least younger than most of the others providers in the area. I would place her in the late twenties to early thrities but it is hard to tell sometimes. Once flipped she determined what I was indeed there for and left the room for the supplies. Once she came back in she said "So sorry please turn back over", ahh OK. She preceded to due light touching and kissing with a little tongue swab. Re-flip, she went straight to work, multiple positions, finished doggie with her hand back between her legs yanking on the boys. Nice non-rushed session. There did not appear to be any monger busting activity outside that caught my eye.

Amphunter

Oc Amper
02-14-06, 19:25
There are plenty of others there. I just had the newest one the other day, she was a looker!, Although she didn't completely take everything off, which was disappointing. She did that thing where it all just hangs around the midsection. I'd guess there must be a reason for that :(

Did they get rid of Yumi? She is one ugly lady and is the reason why I stopped going there. If other personnel have been added to the roster I wouldn't mind giving it another try.

Beer Guzzler

Member #3942
02-14-06, 21:00
Hey any reports on the place at 23547 moulton? Laguna Hills? Has anyone ever been to that place? It closes at 6pm so its hard to get there. AWondering if anyone has some info. Sheesh let out some secrets for gods sake.

Mellow Art
02-14-06, 23:46
Went to the MP on Fair Drive. There are three close by. Went to Suite "M."
Massaged by young Asian Girl. Said she was 24 but looked barely legal. She came complete with braces. Her massage wasn't bad. She knew just where to touch to excite you. I was hoping for more, I was in heat!! What a tease!! She wouldn't do any extras. To afraid of LE. I asked several times for even a HJ. No such luck. Will report on the other two at a later time.

Mellow Art

Longrod
02-15-06, 00:40
Followed up on poster named "Guide" recommendation on this place since it sounded so interesting.

Place is called Golden Salon located in the NW quadrant of this intersection. Actually about 1 block west, on Orangethorpe, 2 doors west from World Buffet in Centerpointe Plaza shopping center. The interior was exactly as previously described; a hallway with glass doors covered by drapes on left side, small room but adequately furnished.

Arrived on Valentine's Day looking for some lovin' ... and found none!

Paid $50/hour and got a massuese named Tina, half Chinese-half Vietnamese. Seemed to be in 30's age group, reasonably attractive and friendly in a polite way.

Received excellent hot stone massage. Unfortunately = totally legit, despite all my begging for some Valentine's Day attention.

Will not return

Time4aSpliff
02-15-06, 04:23
Over the years, I've had very little luck in South Orange County and was wondering why people keep wasting their time with them.

City Slicker
02-15-06, 14:05
Have not been to this location but there is another one at 23412 Moulton. There are four older white providers who offer HJ if it interest you.

Hey any reports on the place at 23547 moulton? Laguna Hills? Has anyone ever been to that place? It closes at 6pm so its hard to get there. AWondering if anyone has some info. Sheesh let out some secrets for gods sake.

Epithumia
02-15-06, 19:58
Longrod,

I have been to that location twice now and got a HJ out of it. Went for the first time last Sunday. Forgot the name of the girl, but she is mid-30's vietnamese girl who spoke really bad english. Not sure if I can get more out of her though.

Faconnable
02-16-06, 00:24
Went to the MP on Fair Drive. There are three close by. Went to Suite "M."
Massaged by young Asian Girl. Said she was 24 but looked barely legal. She came complete with braces. Her massage wasn't bad. She knew just were to touch to excite you. I was hoping for more, I was in heat!! What a tease!! She wouldn't do any extras. To afraid of LE. I asked several times for even a HJ. No such luck. Will report on the other two at a later time.

Mellow Art

If you search 2005, you will find all you need to know on all three places.

Mellow Art
02-16-06, 00:27
Paid a visit Saturday to a MP off Main Street in Irvine. Does Suite "C' ring a bell? It was my third visit. All K girls. The first time I met a "#7" with so so massage skills but gave great BLS and BJ but not to completion. She was a tight fit and made sure I got my rocks off. My second visit I got some one new. A #7 also. Gave me a CBJ and decided to do a 69. She got me. I was so intent on eating that I shot my wad too quick. On my third visit I met the same K girl I had the first time. I expected a great BLS and BJ. Wrong, I got the BLS and this time a CBJ. I guess you have to catch these girls when they are in the right mood. She, as usual was nice and tight and finished me off within the alotted 30 minute time frame. MMS excepts 50 at the door and upon completion of the visit the K girl expects 80.

Good Luck!!!!

Black04
02-16-06, 20:30

Beer Guzzler

I've been out of the action for a while, can someone please PM me the location of OK?

Thanks!

Mellow Art
02-17-06, 01:22
If you search 2005, you will find all you need to know on all three places.Thanks, I will check it out. I did research 2005 but I missed it. I am beginning to think that perhaps I wasted my money. Dog gone, I wanted her. Well easy come, easy go.

Beer Guzzler
02-17-06, 03:57
Black04,

It is located in Irvine, on Main and almost Redhill. If you are driving south on Main (toward Irvine) as soon as you pass redhill, I think it is excutive circle. You'll see OK tucked in on your left hand side (across the street from the airport parking lot). Hope you can find it, let us know if OK is OK.

Beer Guzzler

I've been out of the action for a while, can someone please PM me the location of OK?

Thanks!

Entrophy
02-17-06, 15:11
I went to OK today, but the girl would not let me in, she said I looked to young. I guess you have to be 21? Hah. Well I'm 18. And I do look young.

She hesitated cause I had the money ready, but she decided not to, she asked who I had last time, blah blah blah. But ultimatly would not let me in =(.

Anyone got any advice to have some "fun" for an 18 y/old. ?

Btw, I had a hell of time trying to find Ok. Weird location.

Fe Maiden
02-17-06, 18:47
Went to OK for my first time today. The woman in the office asked if she could help me. I asked for a 1/2 hour. She asked if I had been there before. I of course said "yes." She then asked who took care of me last time and I replied "Lucy" (a name I remember from here). Light but easy to get through screening. She let me in. I don't know if I had Lucy or not. The girl who came in was youngish, skinny with a nice rack (probably bolt ons). She was wearing a very tight clingy orange dress which showed her nipples nicely. She started to massage and soon gave my dick a few rubs. She then left for a minute and said she'd be right back. She continued with some more light massage and then started to kiss and lick me around my ass while rubbing my dick. She then asked me to flip and stripped down and began to rub her tits all over me. Then I got CBJ. She must have had the cover in her mouth because I never saw it until she pulled away and there it was. She then hopped on for som CG and then got off and switched to doggy to completion. She made some very minor pleasure noises. I gave her $ for a tip. I left smiling but it was not the best ever.

Entrophy
02-17-06, 20:36
Also, there were no LE in the area of OK. It seems to me that the area isn't real heavy on LE. I actually looked around for a bit and say no sign of any type of LE with the exception of the airport that is right next to it.

Vanilla Shake
02-17-06, 23:03
Went to OK for my first time today. The woman in the office asked if she could help me. I asked for a 1/2 hour. She asked if I had been there before. I of course said "yes." She then asked who took care of me last time and I replied "Lucy" (a name I remember from here). Light but easy to get through screening. She let me in. I don't know if I had Lucy or not. The girl who came in was youngish, skinny with a nice rack (probably bolt ons). She was wearing a very tight clingy orange dress which showed her nipples nicely. She started to massage and soon gave my dick a few rubs. She then left for a minute and said she'd be right back. She continued with some more light massage and then started to kiss and lick me around my ass while rubbing my dick. She then asked me to flip and stripped down and began to rub her tits all over me. Then I got CBJ. She must have had the cover in her mouth because I never saw it until she pulled away and there it was. She then hopped on for som CG and then got off and switched to doggy to completion. She made some very minor pleasure noises. I gave her $ for a tip. I left smiling but it was not the best ever.Anna is the one with the fake tits. Too bad you didn't see Lucy. She's got small natural A cups. Great tiny ass. Saw her Wednesday.$.50. Disappointed though, these girls are all shaving. The one thing I liked best about the Koreans was the natural hairy black bush. Both Anna and Lucy are mostly shaved.

PlaneGuy
02-18-06, 01:30
I went to my ATF AMP today. In the past, I've seen a Latina there and always wanted to check her out... So I did. :-))))))

When she is wearing a white "labcoat", she almost looks fat... In fact, I saw a review referring to her as fat... to bad the guy never looked further. More on that later.

She came into the room and said she doesn't remember seeing me. I told her that I've noticed her for a while and wanted to meet her... She got comfortable once she was convinced that I OK.

First, let me say that in my years, I've met (and slept with) some very beautiful women... But when this girl's clothes came off, I saw one of the hottest bodies I've EVER seen in my life!

She is full bodied, but her proportions are perfect, DD's and the most perfect hips and ass I've ever seen... all with beautiful, silky, dark tan skin!

She started CG, those DD just looking great, but those hot hips were almost perfect for hanging on to! She asked if I wanted to do her doggie style.. of course I agreed... I can not describe how incredible her ass looked when I did her doggie style.... again, those beautiful hips let me hang on and ride hard. Finished in mish... If I am doing a hot chick, I've gotta finish in mish!!

I am so distracted that I can't even put together a coherent paragraph and I'm a professional writer!! Damn, I am rambling... I am still thinking about that beautiful, perfect, round ass and I can't think keep any other thought!! I think I will end this here and go to sleep.... and probably have a wet dream about her!!

Once again, my ATF AMP pulls through!

Member #3942
02-18-06, 11:25
Have not been to this location but there is another one at 23412 Moulton. There are four older white providers who offer HJ if it interest you.

This other one is over next to the DMV. I wonder if it got new owners yet.

The other one on paseo and lod alisos, they got new owners. Its in the med building a block or so up. I havnt seen if the girls changed too or not.

jackie888
02-18-06, 12:18
Black04,

It is located in Irvine, on Main and almost Redhill. If you are driving south on Main (toward Irvine) as soon as you pass redhill, I think it is excutive circle. You'll see OK tucked in on your left hand side (across the street from the airport parking lot). Hope you can find it, let us know if OK is OK.

Beer GuzzlerHi,

Man, I drove around that place and never found it. Saw several printing shops, couple of sandwitch shops, a Mc Donald's Mc Rib subsidiary, a bunch of legit chiropractics, several legit looking day-spas, and even one erotic lingerie shop.

But I never saw OK. Could you clue me in to what OK stands for? Upstairs? Downstairs? I 'll make another run.

Fe Maiden
02-18-06, 14:41
Hi,

Man, I drove around that place and never found it. Saw several printing shops, couple of sandwitch shops, a Mc Donald's Mc Rib subsidiary, a bunch of legit chiropractics, several legit looking day-spas, and even one erotic lingerie shop.

But I never saw OK. Could you clue me in to what OK stands for? Upstairs? Downstairs? I 'll make another run.If you turn in to Executive Circle from Main, go straight about 100 yards. You can't miss it. Turn right for parking. Good Luck and enjoy!

Jon Jones
02-18-06, 15:36
Turn from Main on to Executive Circle - North. It's about 100 feet off of Main. A neon sign in the front window of a one story tilt-up building.

(Don't go to Skypark Circle.)

Hi,

But I never saw OK. Could you clue me in to what OK stands for? Upstairs? Downstairs? I 'll make another run.

Mellow Art
02-18-06, 23:27
Well Guys,

I met "GINA" today!! WOW! She is a big girl, not the tiny asian I have grown accustomed to. After listening to the wonderful reports from you guys, I expected the greatest.

Anyway, I walked in, paid my $50, and waited to see which lady would claim my body.

In walked a lady dressed in pink. She said, My name is "Gina, Are you a cop?" I assured her that I was not LE, but she asked me several times the same question.
I made small talk etc. I tried to change the subject to help her relax. I asked her where are you from in Korea. That was the wrong thing to say because she said she was from Japan. She then asked for $100 and she would give me everything. I told her that I normally pay $80. She claimed that she has to make a living. We haggled while my dick went soft.

Naturlly, I lost the argument once I saw those nice boobies and big tasty buttocks.
Well guys, did I pay more than the going rate?

On the way out, I saw a slender "Godess" with long dirty blond hair in one of the side rooms.

Yes, I will try one more time. "Hell, anything is better than Fair Drive."

MELLOW ART

Member #3942
02-19-06, 14:40
Well Guys,

I met "GINA" today!! WOW! She is a big girl, not the tiny asian I have grown accustomed to. After listening to the wonderful reports from you guys, I expected the greatest.

Anyway, I walked in, paid my $50, and waited to see which lady would claim my body.

In walked a lady dressed in pink. She said, My name is "Gina, Are you a cop?" I assured her that I was not LE, but she asked me several times the same question.
I made small talk etc. I tried to change the subject to help her relax. I asked her where are you from in Korea. That was the wrong thing to say because she said she was from Japan. She then asked for $100 and she would give me everything. I told her that I normally pay $80. She claimed that she has to make a living. We haggled while my dick went soft.

Naturlly, I lost the argument once I saw those nice boobies and big tasty buttocks.
Well guys, did I pay more than the going rate?

On the way out, I saw a slender "Godess" with long dirty blond hair in one of the side rooms.

Yes, I will try one more time. "Hell, anything is better than Fair Drive."

MELLOW ART

Hey I really like Gina since shes not a thin nothing of a girl. I like all that meat and yes her ass is juicy. So who knows about the blodish goddess? Anyone know her, her name, or any details?

jackie888
02-19-06, 14:48
Hi folks,

Here's my contribution about Vic's in exchange for the info on OK to prove I'm not just another free-loader.

Went to Vics about 4 weeks ago. It's in the Los Alamitos area. The madam is one tough girl. Not only does she ask tough questions, she tries to read your mind. We should recruit her for terrorist interrogations.

Met up with Kelly. Beautiful body. Korean girl who looked 25. So she's probably 35 in real age. I don't like massages or more questioning. So when she was straightening out the sheets, I ran my hands and fingers up her skirt and found no panties. At his moment we mutually understood that neither of us were LE.

Got the works. She was a little teethy, but she took her time and went slow. After mutiple positions, it was over. Sort of GFE. But then I think she was eyeing me for a temp boyfriend as she kept inquiring into my age and profession. Either that or I was getting prep for a home invasion robbery. So in total it was $50 +$100.

Would do her again. But could not get her to do my favorite - AR. Damn language barrier!

Wish I could find a girl who does AR. Any help is appreciated.

Mello, is that Gina from Vics? There's a Gina in every KMP. By the way, there's about 6 other accupuncture or chiropractor place in the OK area, anyone else have tried any (they all look legitimate, but one never knows)?

Fullerton
02-20-06, 01:34
I went by today (2-19) and it was closed.

Think the directions below might be a little to direct. If some you did some research in the 2005 you'd find many of your answers as to "where" places are!

Fe Maiden
02-20-06, 16:00
Anna is the one with the fake tits. Too bad you didn't see Lucy. She's got small natural A cups. Great tiny ass. Saw her Wednesday.$.50. Disappointed though, these girls are all shaving. The one thing I liked best about the Koreans was the natural hairy black bush. Both Anna and Lucy are mostly shaved.It may have been Gigi? How many girls work there anyways?

Jon Jones
02-20-06, 20:11
"I went by today (2-19) and it was closed."

It was open today, the 20th.

Fullerton
02-20-06, 20:28
"I went by today (2-19) and it was closed."

It was open today, the 20th.They are no longer open on Sundays?

Thanks for the info

reily24
02-20-06, 21:05
first time went to vic today, set up with mimi, nice petite body, face 8, very friendly attitude. start with lite massage then asked if I want fs, nodded, start with lite licking, then cbj, rode on top.. and finished up with mish. Overall service 8.. well.. I haven't got some action for quite a while... $.50 total damage.

Also wants to say hi to everyone on the board. =)

Mellow Art
02-20-06, 23:56
Yesss Sir, It was Gina from Vics. I thought I could have her for $80 but she wasn"t hearing it. I paid $100.

Hi folks,

Here's my contribution about Vic's in exchange for the info on OK to prove I'm not just another free-loader.

Went to Vics about 4 weeks ago. It's in the Los Alamitos area. The madam is one tough girl. Not only does she ask tough questions, she tries to read your mind. We should recruit her for terrorist interrogations.

Met up with Kelly. Beautiful body. Korean girl who looked 25. So she's probably 35 in real age. I don't like massages or more questioning. So when she was straightening out the sheets, I ran my hands and fingers up her skirt and found no panties. At his moment we mutually understood that neither of us were LE.

Got the works. She was a little teethy, but she took her time and went slow. After mutiple positions, it was over. Sort of GFE. But then I think she was eyeing me for a temp boyfriend as she kept inquiring into my age and profession. Either that or I was getting prep for a home invasion robbery. So in total it was $50 +$100.

Would do her again. But could not get her to do my favorite - AR. Damn language barrier!

Wish I could find a girl who does AR. Any help is appreciated.

Mello, is that Gina from Vics? There's a Gina in every KMP. By the way, there's about 6 other accupuncture or chiropractor place in the OK area, anyone else have tried any (they all look legitimate, but one never knows)?

Mellow Art
02-21-06, 00:28
Faconnable advised me to research 2005 and I'd find out about Fair Drive. I sort of recall something about older women giving massages there.

Anyway, I am a glutton for punishment. I went there and I tried Suite D. They advertise Suite D and P but the same girls work out of these two suites.

I walked in, paid my $60 and waited.

Well,Well a tiny girl came in. She was about a #6, mediocre breasts and no ass. She covered me with a towel. This was a bad sign. We talked and I found out that she was 38. (No, that was not her Bra size) Her massage was pretty good actually.
She rubbed my butt through the towel. When she asked me to turn over, she could see that she had my attention. She grabbed the lotion and started stroking me until she achieved the desired result. I rate her action about a #3 out of 10 because she was way to mechanical.

Mellow Art

Vanilla Shake
02-21-06, 00:43
It may have been Gigi? How many girls work there anyways?A while back there was Jenny. She was awesome. Everything real and a thick hairy bush. Took some time out from this "hobby", but went back last month and saw Anna. Went again on Wednesday, and met Lucy who I like better. No menthal breath. You could DIY with Anna, but Lucy was too jellied up and couldn't stop giggling, so I just stuck it in her. Wish I had lasted longer as I wanted to see that ass while doing her doggy.

Would really like to do the little thing that takes your money. Dressed like a little school girl.

I think this place has been around a long time, it's amazing.

Flyhere
02-21-06, 22:19
Turn from Main on to Executive Circle - North. It's about 100 feet off of Main. A neon sign in the front window of a one story tilt-up building.

(Don't go to Skypark Circle.)I happened to be in the area today, and made a mental note to swing by to see if I can find OK ok, for future reference. Well, I remembered "Executive" and "don't go to Skypark".

I ended up driving around a bit, later checking google maps I found there is an "executive park" on one side of main, nothing there only medium-rise office buildings. Opposite main is "sky park", there is an east, a south and a circle. I actually saw 4 places here, one at #D with a neon sign that says "open", and 3 places right next to one another.

Then there is "executive circle" and opposite that is another "sky park circle". Go figures, that's Irvine for you. Will go by tomorrow to scout around.

Member #3942
02-22-06, 10:55
Newer place on orange ave. There are two but this one has a table shower. So I ventured into the place. I guess I was to buzzed to walk out. Girls are fair looking, least they wear tight clothes. Table shower was ok. Massage was ok. Girl spoke about 3 words of english and "sucky fucky" were not 2 of them. Nothing to impress the CMPD or anything. Still fair massage and its clean.

Hey least I post about places nobody goes or talks about. Guess everyone goes to just the 2 hot places. Such a shame. Might as well be married F'n the same girl all the time.

Pleasure Dude
02-22-06, 17:52
Does anyone know what happened to East West massage? I have tried to call them for the past week and no one is answering. I also stopped by the place yesterday around 2pm and the door was locked.

PlaneGuy
02-22-06, 21:52
Does anyone know what happened to East West massage? I have tried to call them for the past week and no one is answering. I also stopped by the place yesterday around 2pm and the door was locked.

I hope it isn't shut down.

Member #3942
02-22-06, 23:02
OC reg has an ad in the adult section that says ASIAN TOUCH and a number. Lady says they are in Westminster and will give directions when you want to come over. Sound good?

Mellow Art
02-23-06, 01:30
I, being a fellow pervert, am constantly on the lookout for good and tasty sex.
I have been checking out "Fair Drive" even though everyone has advised me against it. My smiling limp dick attests to my sexuality. I will keep you posted Cash Value.

OOOOh My God, F'n the same girl all the time. It could be OK if it were Gina. Ask PlaneGuy.

Newer place on orange ave. There are two but this one has a table shower. So I ventured into the place. I guess I was to buzzed to walk out. Girls are fair looking, least they wear tight clothes. Table shower was ok. Massage was ok. Girl spoke about 3 words of english and "sucky fucky" were not 2 of them. Nothing to impress the CMPD or anything. Still fair massage and its clean.

Hey least I post about places nobody goes or talks about. Guess everyone goes to just the 2 hot places. Such a shame. Might as well be married F'n the same girl all the time.

Pleasure Dude
02-23-06, 01:44
I hope they are not shut down either because the girls there can give a really really good massage.

I hope it isn't shut down.

Kudlow
02-23-06, 03:55
Yesss Sir, It was Gina from Vics. I thought I could have her for $80 but she wasn"t hearing it. I paid $100.I've been going to vics for the past 3 years and I used to see a girl named Gina. But she left a little over 2 years ago. And now there is a new girl there named Gina but not the same one. Does anyone know where the original Gina went to?

Az Dude
02-23-06, 03:55
Work finds me once again in the area.. checked out a
couple of aamps off CL this eve.

First one was okay.. cute Thai girl Nana, with bolt ones..
no kissing, but got into it still.. was fun watching
her toes curl me holding her legs up in the air, pumping
her mish. Unfortunately, she's heading back home
and tonight was her last night of work.

A few hours later, I tried Sophia (on the recommendations
of others on the ***********.com boards)

Man.. this gal was cute, sweet and really really loved
doing the deed, DFK, a bit of 69 with lots of AR, then
we went at it for a good half hour or so.

This one is a rare find, although as of late she's been
keeping really really busy, so sometimes you catch her
on, other times she's off (according to others on
that board)

Sophie is now one of my ATF's!!!

The two links on CL are here, Sophie's at the second
one.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/135885790.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/135886621.html

$.5 for the session

Faconnable
02-23-06, 10:21
Yup. That's about right. You will get less (none) upstairs.

Faconnable advised me to research 2005 and I'd find out about Fair Drive. I sort of recall something about older women giving massages there.

Anyway, I am a glutton for punishment. I went there and I tried Suite D. They advertise Suite D and P but the same girls work out of these two suites.

I walked in, paid my $60 and waited.

Well,Well a tiny girl came in. She was about a #6, mediocre breasts and no ass. She covered me with a towel. This was a bad sign. We talked and I found out that she was 38. (No, that was not her Bra size) Her massage was pretty good actually.
She rubbed my butt through the towel. When she asked me to turn over, she could see that she had my attention. She grabbed the lotion and started stroking me until she achieved the desired result. I rate her action about a #3 out of 10 because she was way to mechanical.

Mellow Art

Kudlow
02-23-06, 11:36
Yesss Sir, It was Gina from Vics. I thought I could have her for $80 but she wasn"t hearing it. I paid $100.I've been going to Vic's for over 3 years now. There used to be another Gina that worked there but left about 2 years ago. Does anyone remember her and does anyone know where she went to?

Thanks

Longrod
02-23-06, 13:54
Perused the paper Adult Section recently and came across an ad that read "Pain & Stress Relief - $25".

H-m-m-m, at that low price you can't really utter the words TOFTT if it doesn't work out. So I called and decided to give them a try.

I'll save you a dime and tell you it's a Vietnamese beauty salon, very old yet polite mamasan works the entry door and walks you back down the hall where there is a private room complete with massage table, dim lights and a host of potions and lotions.

No bait and switch here, it's $25/half hour or $40/hour. Just take the 1/2hour, they are not clock watchers. The (love?) rub is performed by a nice friendly lady about 40ish. If this type of provider is okay with you, you oughta check it out.

Located in Anaheim on Brookhurst, north of Ball, you enter the Ralph's supermarket parking lot (north side) and go all the way to the back. There you will see a gray building with mostly vacant suites. Look for suite #9 where you will find a modest beauty salon.

Stop in, smile a lot (it will be reciprocated) and enjoy!

PS: They have done a very good job of "staying under the radar" for quite some time so don't ask me for more details. Everybody is very polite and friendly. Some good times you just have to discover for yourself!

Covert
02-23-06, 15:48
Anyone know Bruce is still around?
He had some very attractive girls, at various locations.
The number has not worked for several months.

Survey Says
02-23-06, 19:11
Made a visit to #103 in GG since Tanya and Marisa were unavailable in Westminster. Asked if Chanel, or whatever her name is, was still working there mms said "no". Something about Chanel was sexy. She had a little meat on her bones, not fat though. Must've been the young innocent look on her face. Anyways, in comes CoCo mid 20's, jap, short hair, and pretty tall for a chick. She spoke decent English and said it was her 2nd day there. Asked me to lay down and she'll be back in a moment. I unpeeled and laid face down. She comes back with a towel and immediately unpeels too. Nice rack with light colored nipples. Little massage on entire back side and then comes the flip. She must've sucked on my nipples for 10 damn minutes. CBJ, CG, Mish, finished CG. Best part of it was the pipehole. Everytime we switched positions I would check my cover to see if it had broke - sure felt like it. She was not loose at all and must have been using her muscles to make the experience very pleasurable, me especially. Worth another visit to her.

BG, good to hear you're back. I haven't posted in some time.

PlaneGuy
02-23-06, 21:26
[QUOTE=OOOOh My God, F'n the same girl all the time. It could be OK if it were Gina. Ask PlaneGuy.[/QUOTE]

Isn't she fun?

James D 2004
02-23-06, 22:21
Got what I wanted. If you want anything extra, don't go there. If you want anything to look at, don't go there.

Authentic accupressure. She was eager to please. I paid for 30 min, even got both sides massaged and feet massage too. I extended to the hour, and put ususal tips on the table.

I was stretched and twisted like a human noodle. Got sat on while being massage my back, the only way to do it, though I missed my Korean little girls. Got tummy massage too.

Then I ran off like a flying dragon to one of the Irvine houses, SGV price for me.

Pleasure Dude
02-24-06, 04:16
Where is this #103 place in garden grove?

Made a visit to #103 in GG since Tanya and Marisa were unavailable in Westminster. Asked if Chanel, or whatever her name is, was still working there mms said "no". Something about Chanel was sexy. She had a little meat on her bones, not fat though. Must've been the young innocent look on her face. Anyways, in comes CoCo mid 20's, jap, short hair, and pretty tall for a chick. She spoke decent English and said it was her 2nd day there. Asked me to lay down and she'll be back in a moment. I unpeeled and laid face down. She comes back with a towel and immediately unpeels too. Nice rack with light colored nipples. Little massage on entire back side and then comes the flip. She must've sucked on my nipples for 10 damn minutes. CBJ, CG, Mish, finished CG. Best part of it was the pipehole. Everytime we switched positions I would check my cover to see if it had broke - sure felt like it. She was not loose at all and must have been using her muscles to make the experience very pleasurable, me especially. Worth another visit to her.

BG, good to hear you're back. I haven't posted in some time.

Beer Guzzler
02-24-06, 15:49
RTFF Monger!!!

Where is this #103 place in garden grove?

Roman
02-25-06, 00:54
I went to OK today, but the girl would not let me in, she said I looked to young. I guess you have to be 21? Hah. Well I'm 18. And I do look young.

She hesitated cause I had the money ready, but she decided not to, she asked who I had last time, blah blah blah. But ultimatly would not let me in =(.

Anyone got any advice to have some "fun" for an 18 y/old. ?

Btw, I had a hell of time trying to find Ok. Weird location.

Yeah do like Leykis says - get a regular, non-provider,
older woman. They'll be flattered with your interest
and you'll probably score. At your age, forget AMPS.
It will warp you. You still have a chance to avoid the
hobby by not developing the habit.

ROMAN

Roman
02-25-06, 00:55
I went by today (2-19) and it was closed.

Think the directions below might be a little to direct. If some you did some research in the 2005 you'd find many of your answers as to "where" places are!

Sundays are not great anyway so why not decrease the heat by closing
on those days? Or have "rolling blackouts"...

No big surprise.

ROMAN

James D 2004
02-25-06, 02:27
What's the fuss about OK? No wonder the girls have to say they have no older woman any more. Otherwise they don't survive. I haven't heard they are that great any way.

Well unless you want to bargain down below $100 tips, there are plenty of better places to go. For a total of $160, $10 more than OK, there are at least 4 apartments close to OK, you can run into them in CL even if you are blind. You get at least 45 min. Nice bathroom, in a two bed apartment.

There are usually two girls. In the past, usually one is the spare. When the othe girls is busy, and if you want the spare, they can make use of both rooms at the same time. But if you don't want her, you can wait or go to somewhere else. Nowadays, both girls are rather good.

They often greet you behind the door with bikini, two tiny piece of lingerie etc. And high heels. Behind the door because the neighbors can see otherwise. If you are not satisfied usually the other girl is even better if you wait. And there are several other places close by. The booker has no problem and remain polite if you leave. You can also arrive at the door and they can usually take you in for a quickie.

The setup is rather good now. Some girls in demand come back from time to time. Competition is great. A girl recognised me. I said, "I heard you come back and here I am." She blew me bare without asking. Last time I couldn't temp her into it. Even better because I have special discount so the money I save can give give myself a half hour accupressure massage.

If you still want a good massage, some are actually Korean MP girls from LA.

Well for something different, those gorgeous $100 plus room SW are gone. $150 get you blond blue 19 year old in good shape. They can walk in and out of 5* hotels without looking out of place. Actually they see clients in 5* hotels. Again not far from OK.

Megai
02-25-06, 16:34
....... $150 get you blond blue 19 year old in good shape. They can walk in and out of 5* hotels without looking out of place. Actually they see clients in 5* hotels. Again not far from OK....Bro James D. Could you help a Viet brother out ? Could you point me to where i can find a 19yrs old blond blue for $150 bucks ? Will exchange info if you need something in return.

Sorry guys, Most place I know are either Asian or Viet only. That why I couldn't exchange info on this webboard.

Member #3942
02-25-06, 16:59
Anyone ever try Kiana? Whos your fav there and why? Lets get some info????

Kiana only works weekends and is kinda chunky but nice.
Liz has a haircut and is looking good. Anyone ever get a massage from her?
You know I post and give info and ask questions, but only like 2 people ever answer me. Guess nobody goes there or nobody wants to talk about it. Should I just msg my info to the people that tell me stuff? Thought this forum was about telling everyone?

Mellow Art
02-25-06, 23:40
Checked out 17775 Main St for the second time. The first time it was advertised as THAI MASSAGE. OK massage but no extras, at least not for me. My massage was from the Taiwanese owner(Joananna) who also tried to sell me skin beauty products. I was charged $70. I always give a MP a second try in case my visit was on an off day.

On my second visit I was massaged by the owner again. This time she said her name was Michelle and tried to charge me $80 for an hour. This time I asked for at least a HJ. She said that she doesn't do HJS. Her ex-husband sends her only rich clients, she said. For everyone else she only sells beauty products. Well guys, try your luck. The lady is in her early thirties, beautiful, wears short skirts,and low cut blouses. She is about an #8 - #9. She is not dumb, she knows she's got it. The whole time I was there I was dreaming she was sitting on my face.
All in all I have to give this place a "THUMBS DOWN."

MELLOW ART

Mellow Art
02-26-06, 00:23
Thanks for the tips. I am familiar with OK. I had stopped going there because on my first few visits I got an older person by the name of "YUMI."

What you said about the women who visit the 5* hotels, I believe. On several occasions I have been sitting in a restaurant/bar in South Coast Plaza and met a few of these ladies who were having a drink while they waited for their John to arrive. Anyway James D, Thanks again for the tips. I have to go out back to feed my Blood Hounds so I can track down those Love Nests.

Later,

MELLOW ART

What's the fuss about OK? No wonder the girls have to say they have no older woman any more. Otherwise they don't survive. I haven't heard they are that great any way.

Well unless you want to bargain down below $100 tips, there are plenty of better places to go. For a total of $160, $10 more than OK, there are at least 4 apartments close to OK, you can run into them in CL even if you are blind. You get at least 45 min. Nice bathroom, in a two bed apartment.

There are usually two girls. In the past, usually one is the spare. When the othe girls is busy, and if you want the spare, they can make use of both rooms at the same time. But if you don't want her, you can wait or go to somewhere else. Nowadays, both girls are rather good.

They often greet you behind the door with bikini, two tiny piece of lingerie etc. And high heels. Behind the door because the neighbors can see otherwise. If you are not satisfied usually the other girl is even better if you wait. And there are several other places close by. The booker has no problem and remain polite if you leave. You can also arrive at the door and they can usually take you in for a quickie.

The setup is rather good now. Some girls in demand come back from time to time. Competition is great. A girl recognised me. I said, "I heard you come back and here I am." She blew me bare without asking. Last time I couldn't temp her into it. Even better because I have special discount so the money I save can give give myself a half hour accupressure massage.

If you still want a good massage, some are actually Korean MP girls from LA.

Well for something different, those gorgeous $100 plus room SW are gone. $150 get you blond blue 19 year old in good shape. They can walk in and out of 5* hotels without looking out of place. Actually they see clients in 5* hotels. Again not far from OK.

Entrophy
02-26-06, 01:43
Yeah do like Leykis says - get a regular, non-provider, older woman. They'll be flattered with your interest and you'll probably score. At your age, forget AMPS. It will warp you. You still have a chance to avoid the hobby by not developing the habit.

ROMANI figured that. It was my first time going to a AMP, I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot. So I haven't developed the habit yet. heh. And since you say that "it'll warp me" I guess I should stay away from those certain things now that I think about it. Thanks for the advice!

James D 2004
02-26-06, 02:08
Actually I have some issues with that joint. I think I went there on average once per year, every time as a last resort.

But as a long standing HJ factory south of Newport Beach, I admire that. I just don't understand why they last that long.

I have no complain about the massage, but they have old women, very old women, ugly women, chubby women, etc. But they also have decent or even hot women that I heard.

If you walkin or at short notice, they always have an old women ready for you. I went there far from peak hour so there must be somebody decent and free. But the mamasan always give the worst one to me. I have seen decent women free, standing outside of their room chatting, smiling at me to come back for her, while I was following my assigned old women into her room. Sometimes I can see one ugly and one old at the reception.

But it's not all bad. As a last resort, I actually save money by having the massage only. I was turned off enough.

I could have earned my stripes by going there more often. But it's just too expensive, 60+40 tips for a HJ. For 20 more, I got the best Irvine have to offer for the full package. I also do legit massages, but most viet girls are much younger. The massage is even better as they do it in detail like muscle by muscle or joint by joint. Older woman usually pay less attention to details.

Member #3942
02-27-06, 00:09
I could have earned my stripes by going there more often. But it's just too expensive, 60+40 tips for a HJ. For 20 more, I got the best Irvine have to offer for the full package. I also do legit massages, but most viet girls are much younger. The massage is even better as they do it in detail like muscle by muscle or joint by joint. Older woman usually pay less attention to details.

So where is the 120 for everything? Which place in irvine? If I havnt been there Ill go check it out.

James D 2004
02-27-06, 02:08
I didn't want to be specific, but it happened that there's enough keywords to do searches on CL. You can also check out other review sites for details.

As for the Irvine pricing, I slipped. The CL quoted price is generally $160 as in the earlier post.

City Slicker
02-27-06, 14:35
I've been to this place a couple of times too b/c of the owner (I didnt know she own the joint but is always the one that greet me). She is very pretty and what an ass. The first time I was too intimadated to touch her since she was hot and seemed like a legit place. The massage was nice and covered but with all of the bending and twisting that the towel came off and she didnt seem to mind. However, on the flip she casually covered me and continued. Damn!

About a week later, I pay her another visit since she is really friendly and nice to look at. This time I worked up the nerve to massage her ass while she was giving me the massage. She didnt seem to mind but as my hand started to roam upward, she once again casually brushed my hand off and that was the last of my attempt.

If anyone know she does provide HJ, then I'm there again.
City

Checked out 17775 Main St for the second time. The first time it was advertised as THAI MASSAGE. OK massage but no extras, at least not for me. My massage was from the Taiwanese owner(Joananna) who also tried to sell me skin beauty products. I was charged $70. I always give a MP a second try in case my visit was on an off day.

On my second visit I was massaged by the owner again. This time she said her name was Michelle and tried to charge me $80 for an hour. This time I asked for at least a HJ. She said that she doesn't do HJS. Her ex-husband sends her only rich clients, she said. For everyone else she only sells beauty products. Well guys, try your luck. The lady is in her early thirties, beautiful, wears short skirts,and low cut blouses. She is about an #8 - #9. She is not dumb, she knows she's got it. The whole time I was there I was dreaming she was sitting on my face.

MELLOW ART

Beer Guzzler
02-27-06, 15:31
I tried that place once last year. Yes, the owner is very cute and would be a hell of a fuck fest if she gave in. However, she seems pretty legit. Actually, I completely got butt naked and after numerous attempts of getting extras at then end she pointed to sign in the place where it states to leave your underwear on for the massage. Bummer, I would have loved to a chorizo pounding.

Beer Guzzler

I've been to this place a couple of times too b/c of the owner (I didnt know she own the joint but is always the one that greet me). She is very pretty and what an ass. The first time I was too intimadated to touch her since she was hot and seemed like a legit place. The massage was nice and covered but with all of the bending and twisting that the towel came off and she didnt seem to mind. However, on the flip she casually covered me and continued. Damn!

About a week later, I pay her another visit since she is really friendly and nice to look at. This time I worked up the nerve to massage her ass while she was giving me the massage. She didnt seem to mind but as my hand started to roam upward, she once again casually brushed my hand off and that was the last of my attempt.

If anyone know she does provide HJ, then I'm there again.
City

James D 2004
02-27-06, 15:51
I think it's a conspiracy to get me to that Thai massage place. If I have an additional hour spare to do foreplay, I'll report back.

BTW, a LF body center guessed my age from my body. She was 5 years off while other providers are usually 10 years off. This girl tells me to stretch my body more. As I don't do that much exercise, I think being a human noodle is the way to go, for authentic accupressure massage. Authentic Thai massage is similar as she does a lot on the floor level. I was about to go to that Thai place, but I thought I know it was all about. Then go nearby to finish the business.

Member #3942
02-27-06, 22:40
Ive been there a while back. Damn right she has a nice ass. I did get to massage it some but thats it. Shame too since they would do a ton of monger bussiness if she was just a bit looser.

Kinda like when we were younger and would get a haircut and love it when the girl would lean into your arm or hand. Cheap thrills back then. Now for the price of a haircut you can get a half naked girl to ride on your cock. Strange how its changed....

Damn Evonne in LF on lambert, she has one of those nice asses too. Its so round and shes so hot looking. She even wears nice thin clothes and she knows shes hot. but doesnt allow much touching and for sure nothing else. Such a bummer. Another nice ass wasted!!!

Too bad my work doesnt send me to north county anymore or I would go to many up there. I am stuck in south county and trying to make the best of it.

Ospa... is it still open? Either one wont answer the phone. Maybe they won the lotto? Do like that April, shes one thin good looking little devil. Great massage, would love to get her naked and eat her up.

Pleasure Dude
02-28-06, 11:09
Sounds interesting. How tall is she by the way? Since she says her ex sends her to rich clients, she must have a price point where she is willing to do more than just massage. Money is no object if she is really that hot as you guys have described. I can speak her language so I will see what I can get out of her when I visit her place.

MELLOW ART

Mellow Art
03-01-06, 00:20
She is about 5' 4" tall. She says her ex sends rich clients too her. She doesn't go too them. Let me know how you make out when you go in for a massage.

If after your massage, your still interested, I may PM some more info to you.

Mellow Art

Sounds interesting. How tall is she by the way? Since she says her ex sends her to rich clients, she must have a price point where she is willing to do more than just massage. Money is no object if she is really that hot as you guys have described. I can speak her language so I will see what I can get out of her when I visit her place.

Faconnable
03-01-06, 03:46
I think it's a conspiracy to get me to that Thai massage place. If I have an additional hour spare to do foreplay, I'll report back.

BTW, a LF body center guessed my age from my body. She was 5 years off while other providers are usually 10 years off. This girl tells me to stretch my body more. As I don't do that much exercise, I think being a human noodle is the way to go, for authentic accupressure massage. Authentic Thai massage is similar as she does a lot on the floor level. I was about to go to that Thai place, but I thought I know it was all about. Then go nearby to finish the business.

Jackass2004 - Why don't you go back to secretly video taping girls for spanking material and fuck off?

Jackass 2004 - Go fuck yourself - Happy New years! (I've been neglecting my NYE resolution to type this)

James D 2004
03-01-06, 04:54
So you are frustrated in Hawaii then. What do you expect.

Pleasure Dude
03-01-06, 12:08
Has anyone been to Indulge Day Spa that just opened up a month ago in Los Alamitos?

I have seen some great looking girls there and I think they are from Vietnam. They charge .6 for 1 hour and .4 for 30 minutes. I was only able to get a topless hj from one provider that has a great body with a nice rack. She did give a great massage so I will definitely come back. Does anyone know if they offer more than just a hj?

Member #3942
03-01-06, 23:57
Gave a visit to Merlin skin care again, girl does have one nice ass and its always fun trying to get extras.
Then went and saw Evonne on Lambert in LF. she has one nice ass too! Damn she was even wearing a dess again. She sure looks good. Didnt get anything but 2 handfulls of ass.
The day before was tring to get into Ospa in laguna hills. they finally are back working. April had the day off. I sure like her, thin pretty and tight. Love her massage ith the legs and good effort. She sure is one sweety. Wonder how to get her naked and get a full body massage. Body to body from her would be crazy.
Just having fun, almost went to that Saigon ad in the paper. Maybe next week.

Member #3942
03-01-06, 23:59
Has anyone been to Indulge Day Spa that just opened up a month ago in Los Alamitos?

I have seen some great looking girls there and I think they are from Vietnam. They charge .6 for 1 hour and .4 for 30 minutes. I was only able to get a topless hj from one provider that has a great body with a nice rack. She did give a great massage so I will definitely come back. Does anyone know if they offer more than just a hj?

Ive been there a few weeks back. Good looking girl and got her to let me lick her and bite her too. Think she was drunk or just in a good mood. I would go back if I was driving by.

Gg7788
03-02-06, 05:29
Sounds interesting. How tall is she by the way? Since she says her ex sends her to rich clients, she must have a price point where she is willing to do more than just massage. Money is no object if she is really that hot as you guys have described. I can speak her language so I will see what I can get out of her when I visit her place.After reading this forum for more than a year, this is my first post.

This place has been opened for almost 2 years and it used to have a small ad in Chinese newspaper. I am surprised to see this place is still open, because I went there 3-4 times and did not see many clients at all. Never get any extra and did ask her directly, but Michelle always said No.

She is a pretty Taiwanese lady in her mid-30s. If you speak Chinese, it is a good place to chat with her and it is cheaper than the Chinese hostess club.

Herb Surfs
03-02-06, 14:03
Went to suite "D' on Fair yesterday, the one with the curtains for a door. $40 for half an hour.

Had a chinese provider "Cindy". Horrible unenthusiastic massage. She sat on a stool during the entire massage.

Then on the flip, she grabbed the oil and started the most mechanical hj I've ever received, actually starring off into space. I asked to touch, she said no. I said I've had enough, she stopped. I cleaned myself off and left no friggin tip.

I've been there before and it has never been great but this was the worst experience I've had there with out a doubt.

I guess it's back to Craigs, but that whole ordeal is so painful to get some pussy; initial call (screening), then it's "call me when your at Grand and Dyer", then call me when your in the parking lot and I'll meet you in the lobby......then when you see her, she's not close to the pics she posted on CL, they were taken 5 years and 30 lbs ago.

Damn, it's brutal out there.

Be safe.

Bastosboy
03-03-06, 04:09
I told the lady at the front that it was my first time there. Big mistake. She made me wait 45 mins hoping I would leave. I went to Costco to browse and came back. When I showed up again, I think she figured I wasn't LE. I got an old Korean Provider. Good massage. BBBJ. If it wasn't for the long drive I would have never said yes, but I wasted a few hours out there already. I wish there were some younger providers.

Faconnable
03-03-06, 06:47
What's the matter Jackass2004? Can't sneak hidden video cameras into the Irvine AAMPS?

Girls won't let you buy them clothes from Kmart?

Do they refuse your dinner dates to Olive Gardens?

Dumbass. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackass 2004 - Go fuck yourself

James D 2004
03-03-06, 13:36
Fac, do you understand what is hidden?

My tummy isn't that good to look at at the moment.

The blond CL girls have rather good outfits to choose from.

As I told everybody before, she who goes with you for a dinner date is a bargain. Who's dumb?

Faconnable
03-03-06, 13:39
My tummy isn't that good to look at at the moment.
Thus the lack of recent secret girl videos taken without their consent and posted on the internet? (Asshole)

The blond CL girls have rather good outfits to choose from.
Obviously not accepting your 99 cent store trash.

As I told everybody before, she who goes with you for a dinner date is a bargain.
English MOTHERFUCKER! Do you speak it?

Who's dumb?
Uh, you are.
Anyone want to second this?

James D 2004
03-03-06, 14:08
she who goes with you for a dinner date is a bargain. It's bible style writing if you ever read that.

Member #3942
03-03-06, 23:16
Might as well ask again, anyone seen her recently? How was she? Has she changed much? Harder then hell for me to get in to see her. Always busy or not open.

Body center lake forest. Had Liz shes kinda cute and willing on slow days.

Was at broadway Therapy and Kelly by accident sat on my face with her panties on. Guess I need sharper teeth!

Mellow Art
03-04-06, 01:17
WELL, WELL, WELL, You did not do your research. I posted an article not too long ago about 440, suite D. I know Cindy, she is the girl with no butt. I paid 60$ for an hour of mechancal nothingness.

Went to suite "D' on Fair yesterday, the one with the curtains for a door. $40 for half an hour. Try Suite "P" next time, more privacy, they have doors instead of curtains.

Had a chinese provider "Cindy". Horrible unenthusiastic massage. She sat on a stool during the entire massage.

Then on the flip, she grabbed the oil and started the most mechanical hj I've ever received, actually starring off into space. I asked to touch, she said no. I said I've had enough, she stopped. I cleaned myself off and left no friggin tip.

I've been there before and it has never been great but this was the worst experience I've had there with out a doubt.

I guess it's back to Craigs, but that whole ordeal is so painful to get some pussy; initial call (screening), then it's "call me when your at Grand and Dyer", then call me when your in the parking lot and I'll meet you in the lobby......then when you see her, she's not close to the pics she posted on CL, they were taken 5 years and 30 lbs ago.

Damn, it's brutal out there.

Be safe.

Joe Monger
03-04-06, 01:48
English MOTHERFUCKER! Do you speak it?

ROFLMAO! Nice "Pulp Fiction" reference! And here's a suggestion-add Jackass, and Seinfeld (Hizark) for that matter, to your ignore list. You'll be amazed at how much better these boards are when you don't see those assholes anymore. Trust me bro.

Joe

James D 2004
03-04-06, 03:34
Will Fac put me in ignore list?

Jackson has just recently knowledged that ignore list doesn't work.

Is the English version of bible written in English?

Poker Man
03-04-06, 03:36
Good grief, I should check the board more frequently. Had I known that everyone striked out at the Thai Massage place near Main/Sky Park, I would have saved some dough. But now I wonder why do people keep going there? What keeps them in business? The lady kept the towel on the whole time and in fact never ventured above my knees. I didn't have the owner, my girl was from Shanghai, China.

Has anyone been to the other Massage place that is about 50 feet (slightly around the corner - diagonally) from the Thai place?

Mel
03-04-06, 15:14
You'll be amazed at how much better these boards are when you don't see those assholes anymore. Trust me bro.

I have nothing against James D, but he talks gibberish and adds nothing. Here's what his posts look like from my side.

"This message is hidden because James D 2004 is on your ignore list."

Sweet!

James D 2004
03-04-06, 16:45
This message is hidden because James D 2004 is on your ignore list.

Spankme
03-04-06, 18:58
Made a visit on Sat. about 2PM, after not being able to get June on the phone. They were open, but June says she doesn't answer the phone. Asked for my altime weekend GFE Gigi, but she disappeared to parts unknown. June said she had a new girl, but couldn't remember her name. Well, I took a chance and got Cherry (She spelled it for me), a cute 23yo K-girl that speaks very, very limited English, but got the job done to my satification, with very good accupressure skills.

Standard/standard and I'll be back for more.

Fullerton
03-04-06, 19:21
Has been on the road since moving from 922, then another place 1 month later. Now doing the motel thing. Here's the CL link http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/138950650.html

Member #3942
03-04-06, 20:57
Im not talking about James D. but who in south OC has the best ass? I dont think most of you guys ever venture down south. Most reports are all north. Anyway for the guys that know the girls south of John Wayne Airport, whos got the best ass?

I didnt hear anything back about April at O-spa. Guess nobody goes there. Also wanted to try a new place on tusin ave but Im not sure if its really new or not.

PlaneGuy
03-04-06, 22:45
I have nothing against James D, but he talks gibberish and adds nothing. Here's what his posts look like from my side.

Sweet!

Funny, they look like that on my account too!

Joe Monger
03-05-06, 01:56

Sweet!

Yeah. I was stoked when I saw it too. ;)