PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Wando21
09-26-07, 15:15
Well, damn. Just read the directions. Let's pool our knowledge here on this worthy subject, but without specifics as to location or details of service. The more colorful and insightful data should be requested and provided by PM only, for obvious reasons. Remember none of this really happens... I have made something of a study of the AMP, over more years than I care to remember, because I am a complete sucker for asian ladies: while under no illusions that they do what they do for the mighty greenback, they can be consumate actors, making you feel like they really enjoy your company(most would rather do almost anything else).

Shazz
10-02-07, 17:43
Liking alittle variety once in awhile and having a 20% off grand opening coupon I decided to venture to Concord to check out the new Bamboo Spa this afternoon. It was alittle hard to find since I'm not familiar with Concord. Mamasan met me at the door and took me to a room and ask if I wanted a shower. Yes I did and she said to get undressed while she got the water ready. Mamasan must have been in her late fifties. Any way she gives the TS which was piss poor. When she finished my back and had me roll over she covered little Shazz with a wash cloth that never got wet. After she washed the front side she took the cloth and handed me the soap and said you want to wash yourself. I ask if she would do it for me and she said we don't do that. OK dried off and back to the room. Table was very unconfortable for some reason. Mamasan (said her name was Yoko) said she was the only one working as the other girl had to go shopping. Massage was somewhat less than mediocre. Was covered with a towel from the waist to mid thighs. On the flip was still covered with a towel and nevered massaged above the mid thigh area. When she said she was finished I ask if she could stroke little Shazz a couple times to which she said we don't do that. Unhappy ending. 64 at the door and I did leave a small tip just in case someone post a favorable comment and I want to go back for a second try. Maybe it was just me or maybe because she was by herself but this was the worst experience I've had at a AMP. I am new to the forum but am a senior citizen per se and have been enjoying AMPs for years. I'll scratch this one off my list.

Wando21
10-03-07, 09:22
Liking alittle variety once in awhile and having a 20% off grand opening coupon I decided to venture to Concord to check out the new Bamboo Spa this afternoon. It was alittle hard to find since I'm not familiar with Concord. Mamasan met me at the door and took me to a room and ask if I wanted a shower. Yes I did and she said to get undressed while she got the water ready. Mamasan must have been in her late fifties. Any way she gives the TS which was piss poor. When she finished my back and had me roll over she covered little Shazz with a wash cloth that never got wet. After she washed the front side she took the cloth and handed me the soap and said you want to wash yourself. I ask if she would do it for me and she said we don't do that. OK dried off and back to the room. Table was very unconfortable for some reason. Mamasan (said her name was Yoko) said she was the only one working as the other girl had to go shopping. Massage was somewhat less than mediocre. Was covered with a towel from the waist to mid thighs. On the flip was still covered with a towel and nevered massaged above the mid thigh area. When she said she was finished I ask if she could stroke little Shazz a couple times to which she said we don't do that. Unhappy ending. 64 at the door and I did leave a small tip just in case someone post a favorable comment and I want to go back for a second try. Maybe it was just me or maybe because she was by herself but this was the worst experience I've had at a AMP. I am new to the forum but am a senior citizen per se and have been enjoying AMPs for years. I'll scratch this one off my list.
Shazz: The surprise and good news is that an AMP has opened in Cabarrus. Not too unusual for girls to arrive over time, and you probably had the owner for the TS and massage, and she won't(even if she did provide services, which from her age I wouldn't want) risk anything as she did not know you. Don't close the book yet. Where is this place(PM)?

Clt Ch
10-08-07, 01:05
Guys,

I'm new to Charlotte and looking for AMPs. Any recomendations?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce2345
10-08-07, 10:59
Recommendation: read back in the Charlotte forums and you'll find plenty of information.

Wando21
10-10-07, 10:45
Had a very nice session with Candy. Hard rub and lots of fun. They are a little bit out of the way over off Beaties Ford Rd on Montana, but worth the trip. Standard fare. Also, Spa 74 has moved up a notch in my book with Pink, who is a saucy one indeed. In my wildest dreams. Right you are Bruce!

Bruce2345
10-10-07, 23:40
Wando, thanks for that tidbit. I may have to give Spa 74 another try. That may have been one of my least favorite places in town, although I thought the facilities they had were some of the nicest.

Had a very nice session with Candy. Hard rub and lots of fun. They are a little bit out of the way over off Beaties Ford Rd on Montana, but worth the trip. Standard fare. Also, Spa 74 has moved up a notch in my book with Pink, who is a saucy one indeed. In my wildest dreams. Right you are Bruce!

Shazz
10-16-07, 22:28
Had a nice early evening visit with Tammy at Hot Stone. Good TS and massage. She was very friendly but had alittle trouble with english. Small boobs but nice nips. Worked little Shazz into a frenzy and sent me home smiling.

travelernc
10-19-07, 10:54
Thought I would give an updated list of the Spas in Charlotte area. All of these are listed in the Creative Loafing magazine so they are all advertising.
If anyone has specific recommendations they can PM me.

Hot Stone Sauna - 704-846-0990
11190 Monroe Rd.
Suite Q
Matthews NC

Fuji Spa - 704-814-4577
11500 C East Independence Blvd.
Charlotte
(Near I 485, next to Radio Shack)

Woodlawn Spa -704-522-0055
204-G Woodlawn Rd.
Charlotte
(I77 exit 6a, first left Woodlawn Center)

Rainbow Therapy Spa - 704-502-4202
122 W. Woodlwan Rd
Suite E-18 (Behind I-Hop)
Charlotte

Natural Health Spa - 704-277-8892
5101 Nations Ford Rd (behind Interprise car rental)
Charlotte

Hanna Therapy Spa - 704-277-6125
122W Woodlawn Rd
Suite E-20 (also behind Ihop)
Charlotte

Spa 74 - 704-531-6400
3643 E. Independence Blvd
(close to Eastway Dr Exit 245B, behind Hibachi Grill)
Charlotte

Bamboo Therapy Spa - 704-523-8385
32 Todd Dr
(I-85 N, Exit 58 Church St (Parallel to Cemetary)
Concord

Asian Therapy Spa - 704-864-0065
224 S. New Hope Rd
Suite J
Gastonia

Wando21
10-19-07, 14:47
Thank you, travelernc, for the spa compendium. A much needed addition to our common thread. Anyone been to Bamboo lately? May I add the following?
Lily Spa off Beatties Ford Rd on Montana
CT Spa off Monroe Rd near Fairview
JC Spa in Pineville on Kettering off of 51
Kyoto Spa on Independence near City Chevrolet
We at the moment are enjoying a wide variety of locations.

Bob Blue
10-19-07, 19:10
Anyone tried Asian Therapy Spa in Gastonia? That's closer to my neck of the woods and I would like to give it a try if it's worth going.

Triple Input
10-19-07, 20:29
Has anybody been to Alpine Heath Club in Salisbury? Hear a little about it but just checking to see if it is cool to go to.

Rob119
10-20-07, 12:20
Has anybody been to Alpine Heath Club in Salisbury? Hear a little about it but just checking to see if it is cool to go to.Nice Caucasian girls at Alpine however quite expensive for what you get. $.20 for 30 minutes and no FS but you will leave happy. For the price it's better to go to the AMP's in Charlotte IMO.

Rob

Shazz
10-21-07, 14:34
Anyone tried Asian Therapy Spa in Gastonia? That's closer to my neck of the woods and I would like to give it a try if it's worth going.If they are close to you would you mind TOFTT and reporting back.

PoonProwler
10-22-07, 07:39
While driving around in Concord this weekend, I thought I would try out this Bamboo Spa. I noticed something when driving by. I think they are owned by the same people who own the Hanna Therapy Spa in Charlotte. If so, I wouldn't expect much there. Older workers and legit by my experience.

Bob Blue
10-22-07, 19:11
Went to Lilly Spa today since I had the day off. I had never tried AMP's until today and now I'm kicking myself for not trying them sooner. I don't know what to say other than it was a wonderful experience. The staff were friendly, attentive, and never did I feel rushed. I had Kathy give the massage and it was more than I could've expected. I paid 80 for the full hour and I got the full hour. I tipped her 20 at the end and I made a promise to myself to go back ASAP.

If they are close to you would you mind TOFTT and reporting back.

Shazz, I actually thought about doing that instead of going to Lilly Spa. I called the number listed for Asian Spa Therapy before I left but I got a message stating that their voice mail had not been set up yet. I tried it again after noon and still the same message. I didn't want to make the drive for the place not to be open so I went to Charlotte instead.

I guess the place either just opened up or maybe it's closing. Anyone have a clue?

Wando21
10-23-07, 08:59
Went to Lilly Spa today since I had the day off. I had never tried AMP's until today and now I'm kicking myself for not trying them sooner. I don't know what to say other than it was a wonderful experience. The staff were friendly, attentive, and never did I feel rushed. I had Kathy give the massage and it was more than I could've expected. I paid 80 for the full hour and I got the full hour. I tipped her 20 at the end and I made a promise to myself to go back

Shazz, I actually thought about doing that instead of going to Lilly Spa. I called the number listed for Asian Spa Therapy before I left but I got a message stating that their voice mail had not been set up yet. I tried it again after noon and still the same message. I didn't want to make the drive for the place not to be open so I went to Charlotte instead.

I guess the place either just opened up or maybe it's closing. Anyone have a clue?You've seen the light. Candy is expert too. Went to CT last night for a double rub with Sandy and Sue/Tina. Wow, I could barely walk when I left. 80 and 60.

Dmuman
10-23-07, 10:01
Thank you, travelernc, for the spa compendium. A much needed addition to our common thread. Anyone been to Bamboo lately? May I add the following?
Lily Spa off Beatties Ford Rd on Montana
CT Spa off Monroe Rd near Fairview
JC Spa in Pineville on Kettering off of 51
Kyoto Spa on Independence near City Chevrolet
We at the moment are enjoying a wide variety of locations.

You know, with all the current competition in town, I would think that a couple of these places would start importing the young gals and expanding on their menu of services. It's hard to believe that so many of these can survive in the same town when all they offer is rub and tugs from old women that could probably only work as mamasans in other cities. Amazing.

Member #4525
10-23-07, 14:39
New to this forum, but a long time AMP visitor.

If they are close to you would you mind TOFTT and reporting back.I went by this place on Saturday around 2 and they were closed, like previous poster said no answer to the phone or voicemail option.

Ended up hitting one of the 2 spas behind IHOP, both seemed pretty generic, took the one with the slightly more attractive person opening the door.

Not sure how many on here remember Rio that was down off carowinds blvd, but whatever happened to that place? I know the moved up off south blvd for awhile but havent been able to find them for the past couple years. Nice place, AMP concept with young american girls.

Wando21
10-23-07, 15:21
New to this forum, but a long time AMP visitor.

I went by this place on Saturday around 2 and they were closed, like previous poster said no answer to the phone or voicemail option.

Ended up hitting one of the 2 spas behind IHOP, both seemed pretty generic, took the one with the slightly more attractive person opening the door.

Not sure how many on here remember Rio that was down off carowinds blvd, but whatever happened to that place? I know the moved up off south blvd for awhile but havent been able to find them for the past couple years. Nice place, AMP concept with young american girls.
Now that you have put your toe in the water, keep posting! Information is power. Went to Rio once before busted. Personally I prefer the Asian ladies; they work so hard, most of them, and they just don't have the hard edge of the American broads. At least the Asian women act like they are glad to see us.

PoonProwler
10-23-07, 16:03
Geez. Long time since I heard mention of Rio on here. What happened to the staff? You would have thought those girls would have stayed in the business around here. It was the place to go back then!

Shazz
10-23-07, 16:28
Now that you have put your toe in the water, keep posting! Information is power. Went to Rio once before busted. Personally I prefer the Asian ladies; they work so hard, most of them, and they just don't have the hard edge of the American broads. At least the Asian women act like they are glad to see us.I agree with you Wando.

Thks for checking in Gastioia Cpfan

Good choice Bob Blue. I enjoyed Lillys also.

Yes I believe Rio was busted several years ago. Also does anyone know anything about Kyoto. They were also closed several years ago but apparently re-opened. Their OPEN sign was on the other night but didn't have time to stop. Haven't seen any ads for them or heard any comments. Was trying to do alittle research on them and Rio and stumbled onto this website www.soapymassage.com. It has some interesting video trailers. Wish I could find this place. (website is a monthly fee video web but has some free trailers) Keep posting guys.

Tryon
10-24-07, 10:03
Last time a place opened where Rio's was located, it was being run by a Korean. Sheriff got it closed, partially because too many of the ladies were illegal.
Senior members can email me about some info on a couple of non asian providers in the area.

Dmuman
10-24-07, 16:50
Actually, I just drove by the old Rio a few days ago and there is a little restaurant in there. I don't think I could eat there knowing what has transpired within those walls over the years.... unless of course the waitresses were giving out handjobs for dessert.

Lost Wages
10-25-07, 22:05
I've been reading some of your posts and I'm wondering if there are any Amps that have younger girls. It seems like most of the ones around don't give you a choice and stick you with a 40 something masseuse. Does anyone know what happened to Sky Spa. They used to have some nice looking girls but seem to have left town.

Corvette704
10-25-07, 22:08
I had a very nice visit with one of the ladies at Spa 74 a few nights ago. I can't remember her name but she gave a great massagee. She even walked on my back. That was my first time going and I didn't think extras was offered. I kept trying to slide down the towel and show her my freind but she kept pulling the towel back. But she did something that I have never had done before. She put my arm behind my back while I was on my stomach and then climbed onto me and sat on my hand with her crouch on my hand. I continued to just rub it and sure enough I got what I wanted. I wish these spas here could be more like Osaka down at SOB in SC. I am thinking about making that trip Sat.

Shazz
10-26-07, 00:22
I had a very nice visit with one of the ladies at Spa 74 a few nights ago. I can't remember her name but she gave a great massagee. She even walked on my back. That was my first time going and I didn't think extras was offered. I kept trying to slide down the towel and show her my freind but she kept pulling the towel back. But she did something that I have never had done before. She put my arm behind my back while I was on my stomach and then climbed onto me and sat on my hand with her crouch on my hand. I continued to just rub it and sure enough I got what I wanted. I wish these spas here could be more like Osaka down at SOB in SC. I am thinking about making that trip Sat.A good place to go. I believe I read on the SC board that they were closing early on the weekends due to some problems with overflow crowds from the nite club across the street. Just thought you might want to verify that before going.

Shazz

Bruce2345
10-26-07, 00:26
Jadeflyer,

It was getting a bit hot for Sky Spa. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Wando21
10-26-07, 09:48
Jadeflyer,

It was getting a bit hot for Sky Spa. Hopefully they'll be back soon.
Was surprised not more problems sooner....the two call system was hardly verification. Happy to see the thread this active....the recent proliferation of new spas is good for competition, but discretion is very important. Details by PM only recommended.

Shazz
10-26-07, 19:43
Asian Spa didn't have an ad in the weekly paper this week. I found myself in Gastonia this afternoon on a company erran so I decided to swing by Asian to see what the status is. Sign on the door said closed for remodeling.

Bob Blue
10-27-07, 11:43
I went to Rainbow Spa yesterday. I met Sunny at the door and she provided the shower and massage for the usual fee. Sonny looked to be in her late thirties but still very attractive though her English was lacking. She walked on my back which was a new one to me.

The experience was nice but not as great as I had hoped. I may go back if I'm ever in the area again and have the time.

Amp Insane
10-31-07, 17:36
No one going to the stone anymore? I loved that place hope its ok.

PoonProwler
11-01-07, 08:11
I haven't been to the stone in awhile. Seems with so many choices and hit or miss at many, sometimes you try your luck elsewhere. Seems last couple times i have been to the stone, things were mundane, routine, yawnnnnn boring. Same service, different day, or place.

Wando21
11-01-07, 09:46
Did something untoward happen to Hot Ston? Hope not, as much loved by many. Please update.

Tryon
11-01-07, 10:40
Was just there. Lisa and Tammy have been working the past few weeks. Nana has been on vacation for the last month.
Senior members can PM for details

Amp Insane
11-01-07, 13:50
Good to hear I havent been back in town for a while but last time was nice. Ill be back over there within the next three weeks and be sure to report my findings again! In the meantime if I can help out any senior members with Wilmington or Coastal areas send me a message!

Ramdhere
11-01-07, 15:59
Moved here from Saint Louis a couplaa weeks back. Forum was useful in identifying some good ones. Tried Lilly's and was a good experience overall. Happy at the end and nice friendly mamasan and girls. Was with Anna. Read somewhere in here about a girl named 'Candy' there? Anyone know if this is the same girl or diff?

ALso, what about CL ads? I read about a separate section for reviews, but didnt see any. ANy good ones there/

Appreciate anyt help

Rob119
11-02-07, 19:43
Moved here from Saint Louis a couplaa weeks back. Forum was useful in identifying some good ones. Tried Lilly's and was a good experience overall. Happy at the end and nice friendly mamasan and girls. Was with Anna. Read somewhere in here about a girl named 'Candy' there? Anyone know if this is the same girl or diff?

ALso, what about CL ads? I read about a separate section for reviews, but didnt see any. ANy good ones there/

Appreciate anyt helpThey are different. Had a nice massage from Anna last week. Everytime I have gone I have saw Candy but never had her. Mamasan recommended Anna but I think I will ask for Candy next time to see.

Shazz
11-04-07, 21:30
Haven't seen any mention of Kyoto is a year or so--so I decided to check them out this afternoon. The facility was nice and very clean inside. Had a very petite Korean girl who called herself Tammy. Can't judge asian girls ages very well but she was obviously younger than what I've been seeing. She gave a bare hands TS (no scrubie thing) with adaquate attention to the boys--very nice. Off to the room for a good massage. Being as small as she is the walking on the back actually felt good. The session was unrushed and not disturbed by having to answer the phone or door (Mamasan took care of all that). Regretablely roaming was limited to outside the clothes. I did notice that Tammy and Mamasan were dressed just alike. After a nice slow handshake farewell I left feeling very relaxed. All in all a good afternoon. 8 at the door + my usual tip. Don't know how many girls are on staff--did hear the door bell once while I was there but never saw any other girls. Worth another trip.

Corvette704
11-05-07, 07:03
Made a visit to Spa 74 and asked for Pink. She is ok looking and the massage was good as was the TS. I was able to talk her into something extra but it cost me. It cost me enough that I may not be going back. I rather make a trip down to SOB and get the full menu for a smaller amount. Ya sure what I spend in gas money would even it out but IMO its worth it.

Wando21
11-07-07, 14:00
Dropped in here for old times sake and enjoyed a very nice rub from attractive new lady. Very limited menu and no ts, but funny and friendly. In Pineville off 51.

Royal742
11-07-07, 19:47
Been a while since I posted. Went to Lilly's today and had a visit with Candy. Was worried about the session at first because the body wash was not very good. She redeemed herself with the completion of the session.

Went a couple of weeks ago and saw Lee at the same location. She is a fun person and gave a great wash and rub. If you have not been it is worth the visit!

Joshua1337
11-08-07, 00:27
I am not sure where JC is. Can you give more details. I know there is one off of the lower part of Pineville near the flea market area but never got any good service from them. I think there name starts with an E. But not sure of JC's. What is it near?

Clt Dude
11-08-07, 10:41
First of all I would like to thank all the great posts and comments on this board; you have truly helped me find a whole new aspect of charlotte I had no clue even existed.

Being an absolute newbie, I have to admit I was a little nervous in the beginning; but it is something about the atmosphere and the slight giggling or hand holding by the host that totally dissolves all fear/anxiety one has.

I started with Lilly Spa couple of weeks back and met with Candy. She was definitely worth every dollar, or atleast I thought so since I havent seen any other:)
TS was decent, massage was fairly decent as well, and happy ending was spectacular. She lets you feel her all over towards the end. Definitely worth a second visit. I would rate Candy a 6-7 on looks/body and a cool 9 on service.

My second time was at Spa 74 with a fairly good looking lady named Jessica. She spoke very good english and although looked like in her 30s, had a very good figure. TS was better than Lilly, however service was not as great. There was a happy ending, but for some reason Lilly's seemed happier:)

I will have to try someone else when I go back next time.

Price was standard, .8 at both. I do have a question for you all, how much tip do you usually leave?

Thanks once again to all the gurus out there.

Clt Dude

Wando21
11-09-07, 10:37
First of all I would like to thank all the great posts and comments on this board; you have truly helped me find a whole new aspect of charlotte I had no clue even existed.

Being an absolute newbie, I have to admit I was a little nervous in the beginning; but it is something about the atmosphere and the slight giggling or hand holding by the host that totally dissolves all fear/anxiety one has.

I started with Lilly Spa couple of weeks back and met with Candy. She was definitely worth every dollar, or atleast I thought so since I havent seen any other:)
TS was decent, massage was fairly decent as well, and happy ending was spectacular. She lets you feel her all over towards the end. Definitely worth a second visit. I would rate Candy a 6-7 on looks/body and a cool 9 on service.

My second time was at Spa 74 with a fairly good looking lady named Jessica. She spoke very good english and although looked like in her 30s, had a very good figure. TS was better than Lilly, however service was not as great. There was a happy ending, but for some reason Lilly's seemed happier:)

I will have to try someone else when I go back next time.

Price was standard, .8 at both. I do have a question for you all, how much tip do you usually leave?

Thanks once again to all the gurus out there.

Clt Dude
Good first report and spot on assessments I think. Candy is a delight; she seems to so enjoy herself it makes the experience better for the customer. From what I have heard, 20 to 40 is going rate, depending on the level of service and the skill of the lady.

John Marigold
11-09-07, 17:52
Good first report and spot on assessments I think. Candy is a delight; she seems to so enjoy herself it makes the experience better for the customer. From what I have heard, 20 to 40 is going rate, depending on the level of service and the skill of the lady.I agree that $20-$40 seems like a fair "going rate," but I think the girls get disappointed if it's only $20 if they have let you wander under their shirt a lot (which I'm inclined to do).

Day Traveler
11-11-07, 16:15
I was in Charlotte on business and stopped by on Saturday around 2:30. I got Jessica. She was not dressed like the AMP ladies I am used to. She had on shorts and a polo type shirt and looked like she should be working at a resort spa. She was probably 40ish, but still attractive. TS was okay, massage was really good. She let the hands wander and I left with a smile. Overall, not a bad experience. Not sure if service menu was more, didn't really ask, wasn't in the mood I guess but the handshake worked fine.

Wando21
11-15-07, 15:28
I can report a wonderful massage by Candy today. Was badly kinked up and she worked her fingers to the bone to relax the back and other needy areas. Lily Spa gets consistent high marks for a pleasant, friendly rub. Hurry on over.

Dotedboy
11-16-07, 16:00
After reading a lot of the reviews, I did make a visit to this place.

Not so impressed. I guess, my expectations were very high. Anna was the one who attended me, and I found her a little annoying and complaining. Kept touching under her tshirt and she had her bra hooked on tight.She gave a good massage and enjoyed that.

She kept saying she was cold.

anyways, I will scratch this place off my list.

.8 + .2

Joshua1337
11-18-07, 19:19
Went to HotSton the other night and got yanney. She is great. Good looking and takes the clothes off but no FS. But very good and very nice.

Amp Insane
11-24-07, 19:11
Stopped by aand got the actual hot stone massage with yoko. Pretty good massage and a nice handshake at the end.

Shazz
11-24-07, 23:44
Visited Lilly's early this evening and drew Anna this time. Although their shower room is uncomfortable to me the TS itself was real good and I was looking forward to great things in the massage room. I guess I have been spoiled by Candy. The session was not rushed in the least and actually ran alittle long but the massage technique was not really to my liking and Anna is not near as sensual as Candy. Roaming hands was barely tolerated. She Was very friendly and finished the job nicely. All in all a pretty good trip. I think I might call for an appointment with Candy next time.

Crazyazianluv
11-26-07, 17:55
Hello all,

This is my first post. I have been lurking these forums for the past two months or so in search of info for local AMPs in our area. Thanks to your posts I've had THREE! Fairly good experiences. I had never been to an AMP before and was quite nervous about proceeding but again thanks to the posts here it really helped me grab my balls and go.

I've now been three times, (two here at Rainbow) and one in Orlando Fl this past weekend. I'm going to post in their board to thank them too for the infos.

I had two fairly pleasant experiences at Rainbow. Being a newbie I didn't know what to expect. The first time I hadn't even rang the door before the masame (sp? ) opened the door and welcomed me in. She asked for how long and I said a 1/2 for some reason. She led me to a room and told me to get "comfortable". I was still kind of nervous but got undressed and sat down. I do not remember the girl's name but she was cute (not much English) and very friendly. She definitely made me feel at ease. As soon as she started I regretted asking for 1/2 and asked for the full, she eagerly asked for another. 2 and left the room to hand it off. I was legitimitly sore so I asked her to do it hard. She was wonderful, until she walked on my back which was just a little too hard (punctured a lung I believe). On the flip she asked if I wanted more and pointed at my buddy. I said yes and she went to work. I did not know how to ask for more, nor did I have enough money at the time. Some light roaming cause I didn't know what I could get away with. Finally she put my hand on her. I asked if she could take her top off, she hesitated and then just flashed one for me. Either she was too quick or I was but it was over too fast. This was a while ago I believe I gave mer. 2 or. 3. Don't know if that was too much but I figure I'm setting myself up for better services in the future.

The second time I stopped, the therapist answered the door. I do not think it was the same girl. Again very friendly. This time I got a TS. Didn't know what to expect but I guess it was good. Not a lot of special attention but it got me clean. Went for the hour and tipped I think. 3 again. Nothing special and not a lot of touching but I wasn't really trying too much. The massage was a little better because I asked for medium rather than hard. HE was better cause it was slower and more deliberate.

I will definitely return there and maybe other places and report back.

One question, am I looking at the same pricing at some of the other locations around town? . 8 for the full? And really does Rainbow or anyone offer a bigger menu?

Wando21
11-27-07, 12:27
It would appear that Sky Spa may be back. Different number, though. Has anyone had a chance to visit with them since their return?
See the general board, and let's be careful here boys. Suggest pm. Don't want to lose them too soon.

Dmuman
11-27-07, 15:48
Totally agree, Wando21. I have deleted my post.

Would you be so kind as to edit my quote on your post? Thanks!!

Wando21
11-27-07, 16:44
Totally agree, Wando21. I have deleted my post.

Would you be so kind as to edit my quote on your post? Thanks!!
No problem.

Big Trouble
11-27-07, 16:50
A couple of years ago I stumbled in (almost by accident) to a MP off of South Blvd. In a strip center about a mile south of 485. The name was three letters that I can't recall. Anyway, the "therapsit" was a beautiful caucasion girl of about 23. We had a nice visit, but she was very cautious. She said the next time would be much better. Well, by the time I got back they were shut down. Since, I have become an occassional customer of the AMPs around town. Nothing against asians, but it would be nice to communicate in English occassionally. Are there any non-Asian MPs around town? If so, where?

Dave Noble
11-28-07, 11:53
This is my first time on here and I thought this was a good place to start.

The place you are talking about was only open for a very short time. If you are from around here, the ladies that started that place worked at the RIO. I know that Jade is still around but I don't know about the other ladies.

I have been going to AMPs around here for the last 20 or so years and I hope I can contribute on this forum.

OldSailor
11-28-07, 16:56
Big Trouble,

Just drop in at 700 E. 4th St. in uptown Charlotte and just ask at the front desk there. They will be so happy to give you all the info that you need. Another alternative would be to RTFF, but I'm sure you might find it more helpful to stop at the help desk at the above address. Good luck my friend.

John,
I don't know why you are being so rude and uncooperative with the newbies. You certainly provided (more than) enough information about one of my favorite AMP's so that it disappeared. You seem to either offer a rude response or to provide so much detailed information that the place goes out of business. No flames intended but you do tend to extremes in your responses.
Oldsailor

Dmuman
11-28-07, 17:24
Well put, Old Sailor.

John Marigold
11-29-07, 05:16
John,
I don't know why you are being so rude and uncooperative with the newbies. You certainly provided (more than) enough information about one of my favorite AMP's so that it disappeared. You seem to either offer a rude response or to provide so much detailed information that the place goes out of business. No flames intended but you do tend to extremes in your responses.
Oldsailor

I can understand why you wrote what you did, and I respect that. But there is also an unwritten rule of the forum in many of the cities on this forum: if you want information from those who are knowledgeable in a city, first RTFF and secondly post some useful intel on a few of your own experiences. My post in response to his request was quite civil in comparison to the treatment he would have gotten in other cities such as DC, Baltimore, Boston, etc. I encourage you take some time and read how these newbies get treated when they go trolling for information in those forums.

When a newbie comes along and just asks for info that he could get by just RTFF, why should WE all go back and re-write what has already been written? If this guy had written previous posts where he shared intel on any of his experiences, perhaps we could cut him some slack. It wouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes to RTFF in Charlotte and see whether we have any non-Asian MPs. If we DID have non-Asian MPs, there would be multiple posts by mongers sharing their experiences. All this could be learned by taking a few minutes to RTFF. I'm truly sorry if I'm not showing good southern hospitality, but I think we need to enforce certain standards in the Charlotte protocol. I hope to be a good contributor to that end.

Anyways, I thought I had offered him a useful address to get information. Maybe I better google that address and make sure it's the correct one....

Big Trouble
11-29-07, 16:19
First of all, Mr. Marigold, my apologies for apparently offending you. That was not my intent. But, as I have continued to RTFF, I somewhat understand your point.

I have been an occassional user of AMPs in S. Charlotte over the past 3 or 4 years. I was a fairly loyal customer of Woodlawn, until I realized the steam room sits were getting longer and longer. It was then I switched to Rainbow.- and I have generally been pleased with it. A couple of the girls have been downright hot (sorry I can't remember the names), and I like the fact that it is just a TS and complimentary rub down and stretching exercises, with no mandatory steam room. The last time I was there was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was surprised to see the door knobs removed from the doors.- it was explained to me in somewhat broken English that one of the girls had "gone too far" and gotten the place in trouble with LE. Cost is. 8, and I usually tip. 2 (. 3 for a really good experience). I'll be heading back soon, perhaps as soon as this evening, and I will report faithfully when I do.

Crazyazianluv
11-29-07, 17:38
I can understand why you wrote what you did, and I respect that. But there is also an unwritten rule of the forum in many of the cities on this forum: if you want information from those who are knowledgeable in a city, first RTFF and secondly post some useful intel on a few of your own experiences. My post in response to his request was quite civil in comparison to the treatment he would have gotten in other cities such as DC, Baltimore, Boston, etc. I encourage you take some time and read how these newbies get treated when they go trolling for information in those forums.

When a newbie comes along and just asks for info that he could get by just RTFF, why should WE all go back and re-write what has already been written? If this guy had written previous posts where he shared intel on any of his experiences, perhaps we could cut him some slack. It wouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes to RTFF in Charlotte and see whether we have any non-Asian MPs. If we DID have non-Asian MPs, there would be multiple posts by mongers sharing their experiences. All this could be learned by taking a few minutes to RTFF. I'm truly sorry if I'm not showing good southern hospitality, but I think we need to enforce certain standards in the Charlotte protocol. I hope to be a good contributor to that end.

Anyways, I thought I had offered him a useful address to get information. Maybe I better google that address and make sure it's the correct one....I'm not quite trying to get in the middle of something, especially considering I am a newbie and you guys basically run this thread, but I feel I have RTFF and not sure about the answer to his question. I would also like to find some non-asian MPs. From what I read I would say Alpine is about the only prospect? That's pretty far for me so IS there any place a little closer? If not, is Alpine worth the trip? I read from one person that it is not, but is that the consensus?

Nicklas33
11-29-07, 23:19
Just arrived to the US for work. Significant experience from Europe/Asia but had first spa treatment this week at the Spa74. Overall very good although no where near experiences from overseas. Anyway; was prepared due to you guys excellent input. Don't remember the name of the girl but she was Korean and probably late 30'ies; which normally I would not prefer. The treatment was however royal and would give her a 6 for looks and 9 for treatment.

Hope to get on the PM :-) as really need some good advise to get around Charlotte. Live in the Southern part of the city and looking for something close by. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Shazz
11-29-07, 23:27
I understand and agree with your reason concerning new members however I believe you could have been alittle more civil in your response or just not responded. In such situations maybe a little PM explaining the "unwritten rule" would be appropriate should you feel the need to respond as a senior member.

We're not in DC, Baltimore, Boston etc.

Shazz
11-29-07, 23:35
BIG TROUBLE Check the Classified ads in the adult section in the back of Creative Loafing newspaper. About 3 massage services listed.

OldSailor
11-30-07, 00:41
I can understand why you wrote what you did, and I respect that. But there is also an unwritten rule of the forum in many of the cities on this forum: if you want information from those who are knowledgeable in a city, first RTFF and secondly post some useful intel on a few of your own experiences. My post in response to his request was quite civil in comparison to the treatment he would have gotten in other cities such as DC, Baltimore, Boston, etc. I encourage you take some time and read how these newbies get treated when they go trolling for information in those forums........

Anyways, I thought I had offered him a useful address to get information. Maybe I better google that address and make sure it's the correct one....

I spend more time in Virginia than in NC and haven't "rtff" for Charlotte in much depth myself but I would like to think that we can be more courteous than those who live in DC, Baltimore, Boston, etc. I appreciate your suggestion but I have no real desire to read the boards for those cities or even to visit them for that matter.

Based on a very detailed report you posted a few months ago I would not share information with you that I did not want posted on a public billboard. That report was deleted by the moderator at the request of several members(including me) and can no longer be found by anyone who might "rttf".

Based on your attempts to send newbies to suspicious places (LE I suppose) for information, I would not trust your advice, especially if I were a newbie or a visitor to your area.

Big Trouble
11-30-07, 11:27
Stopped by late last evening. "Jo Ann" was my hostess. Korean, of course, and with a fair amount of mileage on her. I'd guess late 30s or early 40s. I noticed the door knobs are back on. Very business-like TS, good, but not great, firm back rub. Let hands roam some, but not terribly receptive. Decent ending, but nothing to write home about. 8 for the hour; . 2 for tip. I give her a 5 on looks, 6 on service. I have had better there. Maybe it was because it was fairly late in the evening.- around 11.

John Marigold
12-01-07, 08:57
Stopped by late last evening. "Jo Ann" was my hostess. Korean, of course, and with a fair amount of mileage on her. I'd guess late 30s or early 40s. I noticed the door knobs are back on. Very business-like TS, good, but not great, firm back rub. Let hands roam some, but not terribly receptive. Decent ending, but nothing to write home about. 8 for the hour; . 2 for tip. I give her a 5 on looks, 6 on service. I have had better there. Maybe it was because it was fairly late in the evening.- around 11.

Hey, sorry for the sarcastic report a few days ago. Good post on Jo Ann at Rainbow; keep up the good posting.

Rob119
12-02-07, 17:11
Stopped by Lilly's and they have added a 3rd girl named Coco. Korean in her 30's. I would say looks are 7-8. Table shower 6-7 and massage was excellent 7-8. Facilities at Lilly's are not as nice as some others but always get good friendly service.

Rob119

Big Trouble
12-03-07, 12:42
JM, thanks for the apology.

I noticed this post on Craiglist this morning. Not sure of its veracity, but thought I'd pass it along:

"I would recommend staying away from visiting these girls who are staying on the 3rd floor at the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel in Pineville. Undercover LE have been monitoring their activities, including phone calls. Local TV stations ready to pounce on the story when this place is soon busted."

Bruce2345
12-05-07, 12:08
Let's be careful out there, folks.

http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/11988026.html

The media around Charlotte always blows out these types of stories.

Dmuman
12-06-07, 11:35
Let's be careful out there, folks.

http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/11988026.html

The media around Charlotte always blows out these types of stories.

Whoever wrote this story has a good sense of humor: "She could face jail time, maybe anything but a HAPPY ENDING to this story."

Chessi69
12-08-07, 18:04
I'll be in Rock Hill on Tuesday and will have time for a short trip to the South Charlotte area. Any recommendations for massage in this area would be appreciated. PM me with details. Also, has anyone seen a young brunette that ocassionally advertises on CL that is located off Westinghouse blvd near I77 exit 1? If so, a review would be appreciated.

Thanks for any and all assistance

Chessi69

Doctor D
12-11-07, 09:37
Gentlemen, I'm in Columbia and have posted about my experiences there with AMPs and other massage providers. I come up to use CLT from time to time and would be interested in working out a session preferably with an independent cmt style masseuse who provides a happy ending. One of the things we lack in Columbia is quality independents with cmt skills who also provide a sensual finish.

I would be grateful for recommendations and will be glad to share recommendations for those coming to Columbia. PM me if you prefer

--Dr D

Tryon
12-11-07, 13:55
Check your mailbox

Gentlemen, I'm in Columbia and have posted about my experiences there with AMPs and other massage providers. I come up to use CLT from time to time and would be interested in working out a session preferably with an independent cmt style masseuse who provides a happy ending. One of the things we lack in Columbia is quality independents with cmt skills who also provide a sensual finish.

I would be grateful for recommendations and will be glad to share recommendations for those coming to Columbia. PM me if you prefer

--Dr D

Lost Wages
12-12-07, 16:17
Anyone have any good info on area amps? I've noticed one advertised online but it seems somebody is trying to turn up the heat on this place. I used to visit Sky Spa whenever I'd come to town. Just wondering if this new place is the same and is safe to visit. PM me with some info. Thanks

Ramdhere
12-12-07, 16:22
Anyone have any good info on area amps? I've noticed one advertised online but it seems somebody is trying to turn up the heat on this place. I used to visit Sky Spa whenever I'd come to town. Just wondering if this new place is the same and is safe to visit. PM me with some info. Thanks

Of the 2-3 places I have been to to in my short stint in CLT, Lily's seems to be a good bet with very friendly 'roaming available' massuers.

Wando21
12-12-07, 17:34
Of the 2-3 places I have been to to in my short stint in CLT, Lily's seems to be a good bet with very friendly 'roaming available' massuers.
My concern for Sky/Golden Bell is the location....better to avoid CMPD's backyard, IMO. Lily's is a delight.

Tryon
12-12-07, 17:41
Speaking of the police. They got Tammy at Hot Stone last night.

Edward877
12-12-07, 22:52
Hot Stone is in Matthews. I wonder if both of these events were handled by the charlotte police dept? I hope that they are not related in anyway be carefull.

PoonProwler
12-13-07, 08:46
According to the arrest report online, Tammy was arrested by MPD, guessing thats Matthews Police Department. Meanwhile the other night I called in a possible DWI (which I watched nearly wipeout a dozen cars over a 10+ mile stretch of Charlotte roads, at speeds of 65 and over) and where were our wonderful LE? He went unstopped, guess they were all concerned over someone getting a massage. Maybe we should start calling them OE, for Orgasm Enforcement?

John Marigold
12-13-07, 15:40
My concern for Sky/Golden Bell is the location....better to avoid CMPD's backyard, IMO. Lily's is a delight.

I agree that Golden Bell's location is a major concern. They will not survive until the end of the year. Not in Charlotte proper, the boys in blue will be there soon.

Edward877
12-13-07, 21:38
I have only been there once March 2007. They were very busy and I recieved the older lady. However, I did see 2 nice looking girls on my visit there. The funny thing is I was planning on going to Kyoto this week until the bust and Hot Stone was my backup plan.

Maybe I will give Fuji a try.

Ramdhere
12-14-07, 12:50
Dreamt of this new girl thanks to a Sr member from here. She was a cute small girl. Great body (8 in a scale of 10) and nice attitude.

Started with a good assage and then had a great time. She was very friendly and works mostly out of recommendations and referrals.

Maybe a bit pricey compared tpo the AMP's, but was a refreshing change in body type and style.

Amp Insane
12-14-07, 15:30
Hot Stone was a fav place in Charlotte. The last time I was in there I noticed a lot of new talent and was itching to get back there. Maybe by next week it will cool down enough. May end up pming seniors for the other chick!

John Marigold
12-15-07, 09:04
Dreamt of this new girl thanks to a Sr member from here. She was a cute small girl. Great body (8 in a scale of 10) and nice attitude.

Started with a good assage and then had a great time. She was very friendly and works mostly out of recommendations and referrals.

Maybe a bit pricey compared tpo the AMP's, but was a refreshing change in body type and style.

I can add my 2 cents here. Alina is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever been with. She is absolutely stunning, especially if you like an exotic look. She is part Indian and part European (Norwegian or something like that). We had a lotta fun together, even though the menu is limited. Make sure you get the topless option, her breasts alone are worth the price of admission.

Rob119
12-15-07, 10:53
I agree that Golden Bell's location is a major concern. They will not survive until the end of the year. Not in Charlotte proper, the boys in blue will be there soon. Paid a visit last night and was told by the girl I saw that they had recently moved. Seemed pretty discreet so hopefully there will be no problems.

Rob119

Lost Wages
12-15-07, 18:45

Looks the Bell has moved back accross the border. Hopefully they'll be around for a while this time.

Tryon
12-17-07, 10:34
The ladies have decided to take a holiday vacation. They will back after the first of the year.

Wando21
12-17-07, 15:35
Had a very nice massage from Joanne on Sunday. I asked for hard and I got it. Happy holidays fellas and to the ladies that do so much to improve our spines and dispositions.

Amp Insane
12-17-07, 16:32
Damn I guess I will have to wait a little longer for the hot stone treatment. Until then Ill be on the prowl and be sure to post here afterwards.

NewGuyNC
12-17-07, 17:36
Stopped by Bamboo in Concord this afternoon. The only woman working there looked like she was in her late 50s and looked pretty rough overall, I think her name was Peaches. She told me 1/2 hr was $60 and 1hr $80. Couldn't bring myself to stay, just a little too old for me.

Big Trouble
12-18-07, 20:28
Received an email (with a pic) regarding a new therapist at 4 Hand. She's a hottie.

Shazz
12-18-07, 23:25
Stopped by Bamboo in Concord this afternoon. The only woman working there looked like she was in her late 50s and looked pretty rough overall, I think her name was Peaches. She told me 1/2 hr was $60 and 1hr $80. Couldn't bring myself to stay, just a little too old for me.Doesn't sound like they have improved any since I visited back around the first of Oct. Anybody else tried them?

Templar007
12-19-07, 12:23
I am from Orlando and I thought it was it was quiet there. I need a little help finding a great place. I haven't had any luck yet. Thanks for any advice ahead of time.

TwistedBrother
12-19-07, 13:18
You must be a glass-half-empty person or someone who wants stuff/info handed to you on a silver platter. Orlando and Charlotte are what they are. They may not be the best mongering spots in the country, but they're far from the worst, either.

You're not a newbie, so you must know that the vibe of these boards is that you read what others have offered and THEN if there's clearly something missing that's reasonable to inquire about, then you do so ... or you TOFTT and report back. There's almost 100 posts on this thread to "help" you out. Have you read them? If there's a great place everyone's excited about, then you'll read it here. I know if I'd just moved to Charlotte, I'd be trying what the others have recommended and using my brain to find out how I could add to what's here already. Sheesh...

I am from Orlando and I thought it was it was quiet there. I need a little help finding a great place. I haven't had any luck yet. Thanks for any advice ahead of time.

Wando21
12-19-07, 14:32
You must be a glass-half-empty person or someone who wants stuff/info handed to you on a silver platter. Orlando and Charlotte are what they are. They may not be the best mongering spots in the country, but they're far from the worst, either.

You're not a newbie, so you must know that the vibe of these boards is that you read what others have offered and THEN if there's clearly something missing that's reasonable to inquire about, then you do so ... or you TOFTT and report back. There's almost 100 posts on this thread to "help" you out. Have you read them? If there's a great place everyone's excited about, then you'll read it here. I know if I'd just moved to Charlotte, I'd be trying what the others have recommended and using my brain to find out how I could add to what's here already. Sheesh...
Man, ain't that the truth. Around these here parts we try to by hospitable and all, but give us somethin to go on. We ain't totally stupid, despite our fondness for NASCAR. Some of the serious members here are trying to inform in a fairly hostile atmosphere(LE), so read the board, observe who the members are that contribute, join in, and if you have a serious question, for God's sake, PM.

John Marigold
12-19-07, 15:59
Maybe I could suggest the address in uptown where he can stop in for some info if he is too lazy to RTFF? No, I won't do that cuz I'm trying to be nicer these days as some of you have suggested. Thanks to the others for doing some reprimanding for me.

Corvette704
12-19-07, 19:52
Maybe I could suggest the address in uptown where he can stop in for some info if he is too lazy to RTFF? No, I won't do that cuz I'm trying to be nicer these days as some of you have suggested. Thanks to the others for doing some reprimanding for me.Now thats funny.And on a lighter note I visited Lilly's day spa the other night and met with Candy.She lived up to her name is all I am going to say about that.

Shazz
12-19-07, 20:53
Maybe I could suggest the address in uptown where he can stop in for some info if he is too lazy to RTFF? No, I won't do that cuz I'm trying to be nicer these days as some of you have suggested. Thanks to the others for doing some reprimanding for me.You can get on him if you want to since he's a senior member and should know the drill.

Amp Insane
12-20-07, 13:44
Seems like the bell is getting a little ballzy with thier posts now that they are over the boarder. Hope that doesnt ruin another good thing. There isn't enough around here to lose that too!

Big Trouble
12-20-07, 15:59
I saw a Rainbow at lunchtime today. There was no pot of gold on the other end, but there was a lovely lady named Yoko. Now I was never a fan of Lennon's wife, but this Yoko was different. Short, pretty, busty, friendly and in no hurry. For. 8 and. 2, one of my best AMP experiences in quite some time.

Lost Wages
12-21-07, 00:35
My previous previous report about The Bell moving south of the border has changed. They are back in the Pineville area. One day I will take the advice of others on this board and stay clear. I made an appt and was greeted by a chubby asian that was by no means anywhere near the quality that I've experienced with Sky Spa in the past. Average massage, the girl's phone kept ringing, the room reeked of garlic. Overall it was a disapointment. Hopefully they will get busted agian so I don't get stupid and go back. Has anyone else visited this place or maybe been lucky enough to get a different girl?

Wando21
12-21-07, 12:55
My previous previous report about The Bell moving south of the border has changed. They are back in the Pineville area. One day I will take the advice of others on this board and stay clear. I made an appt and was greeted by a chubby asian that was by no means anywhere near the quality that I've experienced with Sky Spa in the past. Average massage, the girl's phone kept ringing, the room reeked of garlic. Overall it was a disapointment. Hopefully they will get busted agian so I don't get stupid and go back. Has anyone else visited this place or maybe been lucky enough to get a different girl?
Ditto, except for the penultimate sentence. Enough busts we've had. Tina is a comedown from the old days.

John Marigold
12-21-07, 13:35
I made an appointment to see Tina at Golden Bell a few weeks ago at noon. She had one hours notice. But when I got there she had just gotten out of bed: no shower, bed head, smelly, room messy, etc. I told her that I was sorry, but that I wasn't going to stay and wait. If she was a hottie, I may have done just that. But she was chubby and not very cute. My instincts told me that it would not be a very good session, so I left.

The mercedes madam can no longer get the hot attractive K-gals from NY. Her reputation is shot. Too many left after 1 or 2 days due to the treatment she gave them. It's a small K-community: word gets around. I know a lot more than I am permitted to write here. I have a cute little GF "on the side" who used to work there, and I don't want to ruin things. One thing for sure, visiting them in Pineville is a huge risk. Can anyone think of any establishment that offers FS in Meck county that also advertises that stays in business for very long?

Troj45
12-21-07, 18:48
After reading all of your great posts, I stopped by Lily's today. A middle aged lady gave me a great TS and then handed me off to Coco for the massage. It was a delight, I left to go home and dream of Coco-puffs for breakfast. Thanks for the great tips.

Edward877
12-23-07, 13:45
Stop by rainbow last weekend. Overall a good experience. Rainbow is just a step below Kyoto spa in 2005 imyo. Typical charlotte amp exp.

Tryon
12-28-07, 10:58
Its reopened. The. ladies came back a little early fron their vacation

Member #4525
12-28-07, 13:27
Tried them out the first time earlier this week.

Not a great part of town, but not a terrible set up. 2 girls to choose from both young, petite and fairly attractive. Normal bikini body rub, only 30 mins though for 100 + tip.

Mike1050
12-29-07, 14:24
I am surprised that I have not seen a review of CT Spa, on Monroe Road. I have been there twice. Saw Bunny (yes, "Bunny") the first time for a very exciting TS and Massage with HE.

Yesterday they must have been slow because they offered a two girl massage, both Kim and Bunny - at no extra cost!! What an experience that was!! Very memorable. Both of these women are attractive and just plain nice.

Without any prior expectations, many of my fantasies were fulfilled yesterday. This is a wonderful spa.

Member #4525
12-30-07, 00:19
I havent been to CT in about a year, the girls there back then just werent really friendly, bad attitudes.

Joe Can
12-31-07, 00:18
Dropped by RB last night and was invited in by Suzi. Planned to ask for a line-up but she was quite attractive with a nice rack so I settled in for an hour. When I was ready for the TS another girl took over. Not bad, but not what I expected. During the TS I complained and she called Suzi back in when we were back in the room. Very good massage but the ending was rushed and a little more impersonal than it might otherwise have been. These girls are just too jittery. Typical CLT AMP.

Sgt Steel
12-31-07, 14:58
I just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. Long time no post, I know. I've been recalled on active duty for seven months and in Iraq for the past four months with another one to go before coming home for two weeks on leave.

I've been RTFF when I get the chance. It's nice to hear about some of the new spas in the area and I will certainly check them out when I get home in February.

It's too bad about the Kyoto busts, but I'm not suprised. I posted about my last visit there and how I guy sitting in a car asked how I was doing as I left and then when I pulled out of the plaza I black and white was behind me for a block before making a turn. It's sad with the crime in Charlotte, the cops need to worry about spas.

Happy New Year everyone. Be careful out there.When I'm on leave I will have some more posts since I plan to check out every spa worth a damn.

John Marigold
12-31-07, 17:25
My deepest thanks and respect for your service in Iraq. My prayers that you return safely. Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. Long time no post, I know. I've been recalled on active duty for seven months and in Iraq for the past four months with another one to go before coming home for two weeks on leave.

I've been RTFF when I get the chance. It's nice to hear about some of the new spas in the area and I will certainly check them out when I get home in February.

It's too bad about the Kyoto busts, but I'm not suprised. I posted about my last visit there and how I guy sitting in a car asked how I was doing as I left and then when I pulled out of the plaza I black and white was behind me for a block before making a turn. It's sad with the crime in Charlotte, the cops need to worry about spas.

Happy New Year everyone. Be careful out there.When I'm on leave I will have some more posts since I plan to check out every spa worth a damn.

Logisticwerks
01-01-08, 11:35
Was in Woodlawn Spa not to long ago and had a good girl by the name of "Lisa" tipped $40 and had good HJ. She refused to do anymore even with more $$$ but was attentive and non rushed.

Rob119
01-01-08, 13:16
Dropped by RB last night and was invited in by Suzi. Planned to ask for a line-up but she was quite attractive with a nice rack so I settled in for an hour. When I was ready for the TS another girl took over. Not bad, but not what I expected. During the TS I complained and she called Suzi back in when we were back in the room. Very good massage but the ending was rushed and a little more impersonal than it might otherwise have been. These girls are just too jittery. Typical CLT AMP.Next time you're at Rainbow ask for Yoko. Basic rub and tug place but she gives a great massage. Always get the full hour with her.

Also stopped by Spa 74 last week and was told Pink is on vacation. Tried the new girl YoYo probably late 30's and quite attractive. Had a very nice time with her.

Lost Wages
01-01-08, 16:21
Had a few hours to kill last night before the New Years festivities so I decided to give Woodlawn a try. Was greeted at the door by a middle-aged but attractive girl who escorted me to my room and then to the sauna. For the TS a girl named Lisa took over who stuck with me for the rest of the time. Great TS and massage. She was friendly and took her time to make me happy. I'll definitely be back. Thanks for all the great info on this board. I know we have laws but the AMPS just mostly provide a great service and are always a good stress reliever.

Tryon
01-02-08, 12:34
For your Union county guys, a new spa should be opening the end of this week on US74, pending last minute construction. There have been some interesting personnel changes at some of the spas. Senior members can PM for details.

Wando21
01-02-08, 12:52
For your Union county guys, a new spa should be opening the end of this week on US74, pending last minute construction. There have been some interesting personnel changes at some of the spas. Senior members can PM for details.
Well, it's about time. Also, I wonder why the north end of the county doesn't require a spa. How's Bamboo doing?

PoonProwler
01-02-08, 13:55
Well, last week, tried catching up Hot Stone after someone on here reported they were back early. Damn you all filled up the parking lot that afternoon. As i sat and watched everyone go in for a few minutes, figured i better try elsewhere. So i had a very pleasant time at Spa 74, but still not wonderful. Think i am gonna try CTS or Fuji next time. Also, gave the place listed on CL called Indulge a try. Rough neighborhood, drove thru at dark, drove right back out after observing the parking lot activity.

Joshua1337
01-06-08, 00:07
Went to Lily's last week and asked for Candy. It was a good session bu not "all-out". I would recommend.

Any FS out there?

Wando21
01-07-08, 10:13
Went to Lily's last week and asked for Candy. It was a good session bu not "all-out". I would recommend.

Any FS out there?
If there were, I would hope no one would say so on the open Board. Oh, by the way, NO.

Murray Edwards
01-08-08, 13:51
Have hit Rainbow, Hot Ston & Lily's recently.

Always hit & miss but the hits are never better than a single.

Wando21
01-08-08, 18:17
Must concur with others that Lily's is the most convivial of our spas. Lee, the mamasan, is most welcoming, and Coco, having returned from a 2 week vacation, was in fine form. Got one of the best ts I've ever had and the rub was excellent. What sets Coco apart, IMHO, is the attention to detail. She will rub and rub that tendon. Wow.

Murray Edwards
01-09-08, 07:49
Anybody been up to Alpine lately? I used to stop in there regularly 8-10 years ago and they had some nice girls but I'm hearing things maybe are not so great there these days.

Tryon
01-09-08, 14:32
Business got me near there today. Its on Hwy 74 next door to Pamelas Lingerie, Charlotte side of Monroe. A couple of Hot Stone vets are working now, with another lady coming next week. Yumi gave me the massage which was excellent.

Tryon
01-09-08, 16:11
There are varying opinions on Alpine. Basically comes down to paying about 30% more than any of the Asian spas for about 3/5 the time. You do get non-asian girls, some of whom are quite attractive. I not a fan of the waiting room, but you can usually get in and out during off peak times without bumping into anyone. Some debate about whether there are mikes and or cameras in the rooms. I'll share some info on that with senior members.
Salisbury is a trip for me, but I'll drop in a couple of times a year if business has me up I85. I think the best value in Charlotte area for non-asian massage is now the individual providers that are showing up on CL. I have had particular luck with some of the new hispanic ladies.
Hey but I love it all!

Royal742
01-10-08, 18:30
Decided to stop for a nice rub down at Spa 74. I was on that side of town and did not have time to get to Lily's (my preferred choice). I should have gone to Lily's. I had a girl named Mulan (? ). She was a cute girl with a body. She was scared to touch me. The bath was questionable and the rubdown was worse. The only ending I got was frustration. I can honestly say that I believe that was the last time I will go back there. I did not want to even tip her but I gave her something anyway. She mentioned that they were slow so you would think she would have tried harder.

Member #4434
01-12-08, 00:38
I'm a first time poster, although I've been reading the boards for some time now. I want to thank all the members for their reviews. They were right on the money, I went to Lilly's this evening, the best money I've ever spent. I asked for Candy, due to the reviews, and she was everything reported and more! I couldn't believe it, but actually got a very good massage. Candy was very sweet, and just as pleasant as could be. There was a ' happy ending ', not the one I would have liked, but I left happy just the same. Once again, thanks for all the help!

Murray Edwards
01-12-08, 11:08
Agree with previous post - Candy is the best amp masseuse in CLT

Edward877
01-12-08, 17:56
Island spa is in a good safe location for clients, with plenty of parking. I think there location will also be good for business. There is a truck stop within walking distance. I have not seen any advertising for them, but if you to a google search you can find there telephone number and address. Since they are a legit legal businees I don't anticapate any problems from Local law enforcement who are already overwhelmed with illegal immigrants. If anyone as any info on some of the ladys plz post or pm.

Murray Edwards
01-15-08, 10:31
Had a very nice session last week with an asian indep from CL. She advertised as ASIAN HOTT MASSAGE with a picture that showed body but didn't show her face. She is actually a mix - 1/2 american I would guess and voice doesn't sound asian at all, but attractive girl and very friendly. Had massage table set up at nice hotel in Univ area, gave outstanding massage and although not fs, much more enjoyable than any amp I have been to in the area. She is a part-timer and said she will advertise on CL when available.

She is pricey, asks double the going amp hourly rate, which makes a repeat questionable given the limitations. If she were closer to amp rate, it would be no contest.

Inglewood
01-16-08, 12:24
Will be in Charlotte area next week. Have searched for Lilly's address based upon the positive reports here, but can't find location. Could someone please post? Thanks!

John Marigold
01-16-08, 16:31
This may not be the quickest way, but if you are on I-77, get off on I-85 going south. Take the first exit. Turn right. Soon you will come to Montana St. Take a right onto Montana. Go about 1/2 mile or so and you will see a little plaza on the left. It is located in this plaza. Have fun there....

Will be in Charlotte area next week. Have searched for Lilly's address based upon the positive reports here, but can't find location. Could someone please post? Thanks!

Shazz
01-16-08, 23:14
Visited Hot Ston yesterday afternoon and was alittle disappointed. Saw a new girl (can't remember her name) that said she had been there about 3 weeks. Taller and larger frame than most of the asian ladies but had a real cute face and smile. The experience especially in the TS was just not up to the same standards that I have enjoyed so many times at Hot Ston but I'll go back again later on.

Travler#3
01-17-08, 00:21
After all the hype I could not help but visit Lilly's Spa yesterday. After a few wrong turns I located Lilly's. After parking and meeting the door keeper I was escorted to my room. I asked for "Candy" and by luck she was there. All in all the TS was outstanding, off to the sauna for a few minutes and then to the massage. Very strong hands and very talented as well. As stated before no FS but all the well a great experiance. Total $1. 40 including the tip. Candy is an attractive 30 something I think but not the bombshell I hoped for.

The Titan
01-20-08, 12:30
Tryon,

I would appreciate it if you can send me this info too via PM. I am an old brother monger back on the scene now.

Thanks bud,

The Titan

Check your mailbox

Lost Wages
01-20-08, 15:46
I saw an ad announcing the return of Sky Spa which we all know is the same as Golden Bell. They were even advertising both numbers. Anyway, figured what the hell and gave them a call. I had a really bad experience with Golden Bell but figured I could always walk away if the girl wasn't acceptable. I show up for my appointment and am greeted at the door by Yuki. When I saw her there was no way I wasn't staying. She was young, beautiful, petite and the service was A+. This girl was friendly and had a great body to match. She said she'll be here about a week so if you guys don't mind paying non-amp prices I highly recommend you give her a try. The location is still an issue but I didn't have any problems. Good luck and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Member #4525
01-21-08, 10:01
Went by hot ston on friday, got Young. Nothing special, definatley a step down body wise from their previous staff. Hope to try Sky Spa today or tomorrow.

Hrdone02
01-21-08, 13:23
Hey guys,

I saw the ad for Sky Spa also, its says 30 min. from SC border. On charlotte side or across the border?

Is is worth the drive if its 30 across the border?

Can anyone help.

Inglewood
01-21-08, 19:55
Thanks to Jon Marigold for previous post, but could someone please post address of Lily's Spa so I can Mapquest directions. Would appreciate it!

Lost Wages
01-21-08, 22:03
Thanks to Jon Marigold for previous post, but could someone please post address of Lily's Spa so I can Mapquest directions. Would appreciate it!

Just Google the name, city and state and a map with a link for directions will show up in the results. Hope this helps.

Hrdone02
01-22-08, 09:13
I tryied google and mapquest couldn't find lilly's could somebody please post or email me address and phone number, would love to check out this place.

Tryon
01-23-08, 11:04
A little effort on your part is required to be deemed creditable here.
Buy a Charlotte Observer. Open the sports section. Lilly has an ad with map every day.

Ramdhere
01-23-08, 11:34
Or, get a Creative Loafing magazine for FREE and look up the last 6-7 pages to find their ad with map.

Buy a Charlotte Observer. Open the sports section. Lilly has an ad with map every day.

Big Trouble
01-23-08, 11:49
I switched from Woodlawn to Rainbow a year or so ago, after getting tired of sitting in the steamroom forever. Rainbow has been very good. But I had some time on my hands this past weekend, and decided to trek out to Lily's. I am glad I did. Although the much-vaunted "Candy" was with another customer, I was introduced to another very attractive girl by the friendly hostess. I explained it was my first time there and that I typically went to Rainbow. I told them a "friend" told me about Lily's. It took a while for her to get comfortable, but once she did we had a grand ole time. I will be back. Once of the most satisfying and least rushed experience I have ever had at an AMP. Almost GFE-like, as she spoke very good English.

Here's a rhetorical question: I didn't mention this site, because I wasn't sure of the protocol. Do the AMPs know about this site? Is it OK to mention it or best not too? Please advise.

Member #4525
01-23-08, 15:33
Saw Yuki a couple days ago, great time, if you are into young petite asians definatly get by to see her before she goes back to New York.

Bob Blue
01-23-08, 18:37
I had Monday off and made a day trip to Charlotte late in the afternoon and decided to give Woodlawn Spa a try. I dropped by the nearby Gentleman's Club first and get my blood pumping before going to the spa. The club wasn't a bad place and the girls I talked with were nice and they made plenty of contact.

I was disappointed with Woodlawn at first since it was the Mama-san who gave me the shower and her coarse scrub gloves didn't really give me a great feeling about where I was heading for the massage, but I decided to wait and see who would give the rub down seeing as they were very busy (I heard the door chime more than a few times while there). I was pleased to see one of the girls, Judy, come get me out of the sauna and lead me back to the room.

Judy looks to be in her late thirties at best and possibly early forties. She was pretty enough though and turned out to be very fun as she feign breathless shock at my own excited friend.

Maybe it was because of the stimulation of the strip club or it had been a while since I had been to a parlor, but Judy's technique rivals Candy's from Lily and I was immensely happy with her and she wasn't opposed to wandering hands even if nothing else was available.

This for the standard fee and tip.

Rob119
01-23-08, 19:36
Buy a Charlotte Observer. Open the sports section. Lilly has an ad with map every day.Or call them and they will gladly tell you how to get there. That's what I did first time I went.

Wando21
01-24-08, 11:06
I switched from Woodlawn to Rainbow a year or so ago, after getting tired of sitting in the steamroom forever. Rainbow has been very good. But I had some time on my hands this past weekend, and decided to trek out to Lily's. I am glad I did. Although the much-vaunted "Candy" was with another customer, I was introduced to another very attractive girl by the friendly hostess. I explained it was my first time there and that I typically went to Rainbow. I told them a "friend" told me about Lily's. It took a while for her to get comfortable, but once she did we had a grand ole time. I will be back. Once of the most satisfying and least rushed experience I have ever had at an AMP. Almost GFE-like, as she spoke very good English.

Here's a rhetorical question: I didn't mention this site, because I wasn't sure of the protocol. Do the AMPs know about this site? Is it OK to mention it or best not too? Please advise.
Best not to I think. Most of the ladies do not seek exposure on the web.

Hrdone02
01-24-08, 11:56
Thanks for the info fellas.

I hope to stop by this week.

Lpw23
01-24-08, 19:42
Long time lurker here.

Recently have been to Lily's a couple times and agree that it was a great experience. Saw coco (? ) both times, she was pretty cautious the first time but much more relaxed and into it the second as she recognized me (they are extra worried you might be LEO if you are a first timer it seems). It was a great experience.

However I did have an issue pop up after my most recent visit and take this for what it's worth please. I do wonder about the sanitation of the place. Very soon after my most recent visit I developed a pretty bad MRSA infection which I cannot say with absolute certainty I got there, but I can say that I haven't been anywhere else that would be deemed risky for picking that up. So I'm sorta torn now on if I will go back or not. This isn't much fun.

Again take that with a grain of salt. I can't prove I got it there but. I have to consider it by far the most likely culprit.

Tryon
01-25-08, 11:37
The police got Candy Wednesday night. Guys ,PMs are a wonderful thing. More PMs less detail

Wando21
01-25-08, 14:01
The police got Candy Wednesday night. Guys ,PMs are a wonderful thing. More PMs less detail
Ditto. At least she was smiling in her mug shot. That's our girl! Will have to move now most likely.

Bruce2345
01-25-08, 15:54
Wish I thought to check the board before I headed down to Lillys today. Would have saved me some time and aggravation. I won't be back. Senior members and those with quality posts can PM me.

Bob Blue
01-25-08, 16:01
Ditto. At least she was smiling in her mug shot. That's our girl! Will have to move now most likely.Is her mug shot online?

Rob119
01-25-08, 19:49
The police got Candy Wednesday night. Guys ,PMs are a wonderful thing. More PMs less detailHate to hear that she was the best legit massage in Charlotte.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the most talked about girl got popped.

Bruce2345
01-26-08, 02:18
I think this raises a most salient question. What, exactly, is appropriate for public domain, like this message board? Anyone care to comment?

Dotedboy
01-26-08, 03:41
Certain detailed posts should only be visible to senior members.

Membership should be approved only after a review and confirmation of submissions.

LexLuther
01-26-08, 08:20
I personally have pretty much quit providing any real details that could be used to hurt anyone. But I think the common wisdom here is that it's not the reports that hurt the girls or the establishments. They may find out about a particular establishment here and get the idea that the establishment and its girls are playing fast and loose with the rules. But what probably allows them to bust the place is that they send someone in for a massage and that someone is offered an illegal service.

So it may be a lack of common sense or a naive AMP girl.

LexLuther

Luker001
01-26-08, 09:35
Link to Candy arrest from crime in charlotte dot com

http://arrestinquiryweb.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/ArrestAndCharges.aspx?FirstName=SHUZI&MiddleName=&LastName=JIN&PID=354567&ArrestNumber=1351494&BrowseLastName=&BrowseFirstName=&BrowseArrest=&BrowseArrestDate=1/23/2008&BrowseLastDayArrests=

Sgt Steel
01-26-08, 10:16
Hate to hear that she was the best legit massage in Charlotte.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the most talked about girl got popped.The arrest report and her picture can be found here:

www.crimeincharlotte.com. She's on the first page. The only Asian woman smiling among the various plugs uglies who were arrested. It's interesting to read the alleged crimes of these other people and compare them to what she is being charged. I have to ask who would you want the police to spend their time and energy protecting the city from?

This is a real shame. I will be going on leave next week. Had hoped to see her.

Edward877
01-26-08, 20:46
I recently saw a msnbc special report on amps in other cities. Imyo this may have played a rule in some recent arrests. The report made light of the fact that these places seem like normal business from the outside, but mention such things as neon signs and open late hours were usualy signs that more can be had than a massage. It may be possible that some people saw this report and may have ask Le to investigate some local amps. For the most part Le will usualy not go after these places until local citizens start to complain.

Member #4434
01-27-08, 00:06
I hated to hear about Candy, probably more than most. She was my first AMP girl, and I think I've been spoiled. With or without a license, she gave the best massage I've had. I been to several spas in Las Vegas, at the high end hotels, they cost alot more and weren't even close.

Went back to Lillys tonight, the lady at the door, said Candy was on vacation. The girl she stuck me with, said she was fired, I hope not. I think that she said her name was Anna, can't swear to it, but I know her name started with an A. The service was sub-par, I think by any standards.

If anyone knows any info about Candy, if she comes back, or goes to another spa, please PM me. As far as that goes, does anyone know if she's out, or had anyone post bond? Hell after the massage I got tonight, I'd post it, just to let her work the kinks out.

Are there any other girls that can actually give as good of a massage as she did, without walking all over you, causing more pain than good?

Wando21
01-28-08, 10:14
I personally have pretty much quit providing any real details that could be used to hurt anyone. But I think the common wisdom here is that it's not the reports that hurt the girls or the establishments. They may find out about a particular establishment here and get the idea that the establishment and its girls are playing fast and loose with the rules. But what probably allows them to bust the place is that they send someone in for a massage and that someone is offered an illegal service.

So it may be a lack of common sense or a naive AMP girl.

LexLuther
If LE is making repeat visits, not busting until the third or fourth visit, and having presumably received the kind attentions of a particular lady, is this not a form of entrapement? I don't think even pm is ideal, as bacon can smell like a senior member. The fact is LE breaks the law to enforce stupid laws about massage, while real criminals have about a one in fifty chance of being caught. Busts go with the territory in the spa business; if I were in it I would counsel ladies to work no more than 2 or 3 weeks before a month's layoff. My 2 cents but I mourn Candy too. In my experience, after a bust they tend to move on to other cities.

Dogross
01-28-08, 10:43
I Have Read About Candy Here On This Thread And Thought Of Going To See Her But Aside From The Bust...she Is Busted, Holy Shit That Pic Looks Like She Brushed Her Teeth W/ A Stick Of Butter. George Washington Had Better Teeth Than That Creature, Not Looking To Offend But Ha To Say It.

======================================

Hi Dogross,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Shadow Lord
01-28-08, 21:59
Wow, it's a crime to massage a person of the opposite sex in Charlotte? I wonder in how many places across the U.S. is that true. And how many legit massage therapists have clients of the opposite sex.....Charlotte PD has WAY too much time on their hands.

Member #4364
01-28-08, 22:56
I Have Read About Candy Here On This Thread And Thought Of Going To See Her But Aside From The Bust...she Is Busted, Holy Shit That Pic Looks Like She Brushed Her Teeth W/ A Stick Of Butter. George Washington Had Better Teeth Than That Creature, Not Looking To Offend But Ha To Say It.

Hi Dogross,

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

JacksonDitto that Jackson.

Also, she looks pretty good to me, especially for an amp girl.

LexLuther
01-28-08, 23:36
Wando21,

Of course the whole fixation of LE with AMP's makes no sense. These establishments obviously provide a service which is needed and desired by a lot of men. They also provide needed employment for the women, both young and not so young, who staff such places.

I can understand why certain neighborhoods would not like such places. But it seems to me that zones could be established where AMP's could be tolerated. I think in most cities, there are run down areas with vacant buildings which could be put to use hosting such businesses.

Instead, we deny everyone what would obviously be good for them. After all, there are many men who don't wish to or perhaps wish to but can't (for various reasons) marry or have a steady relationship with a significant other. For these guys, it makes sense to spend a couple hundred bucks on some kind of regular basis for a decent massage with a pleasant finish at the end.

But society can't tolerate that. No. Instead it wishes for us all to be uptight and to walk around on egg shells. In this country, if you make a pass at a woman, you're some kind of a cretin. There's no wonder society is so fucked up and that there is so much crime.

We put people in jail for being human and doing what comes naturally. Ridiculous. When is someone going to tell the emperor that he's naked?

Just my opinion.

LexLuther

Member #4434
01-29-08, 00:36
There is no reason to get personal about a provider, or another monger’s taste in said provider. I don’t remember anyone commenting on Candy’s looks, only the excellent service that she provided.

Hypothetically speaking, if a man is in a dimly lit room, as most massage parlors are , and a lady has given him an excellent massage, then has his Johnson in her hand and hard as a rock, I don’t think he has enough blood in his big head for his eyes to focus that well. So it doesn’t really matter what her face looks like , the rest of it was great IMHO !

PoonProwler
01-29-08, 08:11
Just a few thoughts. As far as spas being a criminal element in our wonderfully crimeless city, I don't understand the fear of these places being in our neighborhoods. Its not like the guys who visit these places, go break into a home next door, to pawn the goods, so that he can make another visit to the spa. Unlike the crack addict on the corner. And these spas aren't exactly in the best areas. Guys from affluent areas, drive to the bad areas to visit the spas, when in reality the police should be providing security in these areas instead of shutting down businesses. But that would be economic progress, and would hate for that to happen with our current economy.

And since when is it illegal to massage someone of the opposite sex? If thats the case, why aren't the dragnets out closing down all these salon/spas, kiosk in the malls, etc? Not enforced across the board? Maybe next time i see one of the places in the mall giving a massage, or i schedule a salon/spa massage, i should call the police, have them arrested, then clog up the courts with a lawsuit against the spa/salon, and then listen to the legal system cry about petty cases tying up the court system. That has to be the most rediculous, most biased law on the books, thats clearly focused against only certain businesses designated by the gestapo.

I do have to admit about Candy. I have been to Lilys a few times. Didn't get to meet Candy, but read alot about her on here, with higher expectations from what I read. I have to also admit, I was highly disappointed when I saw the picture. I guess it goes to show, different strokes for different folks.

Hrdone02
01-29-08, 09:16
First off, thanks for the info fellas. I finally got a chance to head down to lilly's as we all know Candy was not there but I got great service from Anna. Gave me a decent massage, great in some areas got me some water and finished of the massage. She took her time gave me a full hour.

Dogross
01-29-08, 11:08
Hey redskin, not looking to offend like I said but I just had to say it. Originally from up north in the burroughs, I have seen much better, I guess I have to adjust down here.

Inglewood
01-29-08, 15:20
Could someone post an address of Sky Spa so those of us from out of town can mapquest and find it easily? Thanks!

PoonProwler
01-29-08, 16:41
Could someone post an address of Sky Spa so those of us from out of town can mapquest and find it easily? Thanks!Sky spa doesn't have an open location. Its a call, schedule, then you get directions to where the girls are. Try looking up their info on CL.

Asianflu
01-30-08, 16:50

Hi Dogross,

Jackson

I'm not trying to flame you but did you ever think the dim lights may be since they don't want to look some skanky mongers. I also bet the girls have some great comments about their customers :( also it seems like the queen city has has a wide selection of AMPs..so be greatful for what you got;)

Dogross
01-31-08, 01:08
I'm not trying to flame you but did you ever think the dim lights may be since they don't want to look some skanky mongers. I also bet the girls have some great comments about their customers :( also it seems like the queen city has has a wide selection of AMPs..so be greatful for what you got;)I don't quite understand what you are saying, I read it several times and it makes little sense. So good luck with that.

Asianflu
01-31-08, 16:31
I don't quite understand what you are saying, I read it several times and it makes little sense. So good luck with that.

Let me try to be more direct:

You were critical of Candy's looks...Redskinzzfans said...Hypothetically speaking, if a man is in a dimly lit room, as most massage parlors are , and a lady has given him an excellent massage, then has his Johnson in her hand and hard as a rock, I don’t think he has enough blood in his big head for his eyes to focus that well. So it doesn’t really matter what her face looks like!!

He was politely saying "sieze the moment"..My attempt at humor, although it may be lame was, "I would love to hear their comments on the looks of some of their customers!!! Perhaps, we may wish to be kinder on our criticism of these gals.

Tryon
02-01-08, 10:59
Made my second visit. Two girls on staff this week. Judy and Hue. Judy is an excellant massage therapist. My bad shoulder needed the help. Hue may be the cutest girl working in the area now, (Nana is on vacation!) about 5', petite, and really sweet.
Island is a little far for me, but worth the visit when
i'm in the area.

ConcordGuy
02-02-08, 18:58
Sorry guys I have been away for awhile and not contributing my share but had a report for the spa indulge that someone else was talking about. DOn't know if I wanna even bother trying, the girl sounded nice over the phone, but very high priced (80/ half hour) and when I aske dwhat the hour rate was she said they dont do hours. I don't know about the rest of you, but I go for the massage as much as the happy ending (otherwise I might as welll just go pick someone up off the street for a .10 hj and save myself some money) this place seems like a serious rush job.

BTW PM me for my personal fave place that I have not seen mentioned much here

Concordseeker
02-04-08, 22:46
And since when is it illegal to massage someone of the opposite sex? If thats the case, why aren't the dragnets out closing down all these salon/spas, kiosk in the malls, etc? Not enforced across the board? Maybe next time i see one of the places in the mall giving a massage, or i schedule a salon/spa massage, i should call the police, have them arrested, then clog up the courts with a lawsuit against the spa/salon, and then listen to the legal system cry about petty cases tying up the court system.I agree with PoonProwler, the law should be applied to all massage businesses. Too bad there is no way that Uncle Leo is going to look at a salon/day spa.

In case anyone is interested, Code of Ordinances City of Charlotte, Article VII, Section 6-403 answers PoonPrower's question on the legality of massages of the opposite sex. www.municode.com

Member #4434
02-04-08, 23:31
I recently paid a visit to an AMP in Spartanburg SC that I thought might be of interest to some of the mongers looking for better looking girls. The name is Therapy +, the girl I had was 23, she was an absolute doll. Very pretty face, smooth and slick skin, great body. However, the total price was hefty by our AMP rates, $. 6 at the door, $1. 4 tip. The massage was not even close to the ones I got from Candy (I'll have to admit, I was a little suprised when I saw her mug shot, didn't remember her looking like that. LOL). While Candy might not have been that much to look at, her massage left me feeling 10 years younger. The girl at Therapy +, was great to look at, but made me wish I WAS 10 years younger. Senior members can PM me if they want more info, just thought I'd let you guys know there are other options, if you don't mind the drive and the price!

Doctor D
02-06-08, 14:05
I'm going to be in Charlotte this weekend and am interested in a good CMT type masseuse who can provide a quality massage and a very sensual ending (Full Body Sensual Massage ). Age, race, and looks not so important as skills and attitude ... and price. Who would you recommend I call. PM if you prefer.
Glad to share tips on similar services in Columbia SC.

--Dr D

Inglewood
02-08-08, 13:03
Made a visit to Rainbow Spa recently while visiting Charlotte. Had Gina as a therapist. Rather short, somewhat chunky, cute, and playful. Probably early 30s but who can ever tell. Excellent TS...lots of play and thorough cleaning. Massage was above average. Nice ending as she allowed hands to roam freely, even inside shorts and blouse. Would not allow internal exploration, but the thong left a lot to be felt. Very comfortable location and clean establishment. Would repeat.

Member #4434
02-12-08, 00:56
Has anyone been by Lillys lately? I was wondering if they had any new girls. It is the easiest one for me to get to that I know of. I'm a little north of Gastonia, so it doesn't take that long to get there, and it's close to the interstate.

Tryon
02-12-08, 11:05
I don't have this as a first hand report, not my neighborhood.. But rumor control says that the Concord police got one lady at Bamboo last week.

Rob119
02-12-08, 21:28
Has anyone been by Lillys lately? I was wondering if they had any new girls. It is the easiest one for me to get to that I know of. I'm a little north of Gastonia, so it doesn't take that long to get there, and it's close to the interstate.Went by last week. They had Anna and a girl named Lisa working.

Hunter38
02-14-08, 10:36
Hi,

I'm not familiar with this place. My local place, therapy spa has had a closed for remodeling sign up for several months now and the number is disconected. I'm looking for a replacement. Can you PM me the location?

Thanks

H

Has anyone been by Lillys lately? I was wondering if they had any new girls. It is the easiest one for me to get to that I know of. I'm a little north of Gastonia, so it doesn't take that long to get there, and it's close to the interstate.

Member #4525
02-14-08, 16:54
Hi,

I'm not familiar with this place. My local place, therapy spa has had a closed for remodeling sign up for several months now and the number is disconected. I'm looking for a replacement. Can you PM me the location?

Thanks

HRTFF

Or, just pick up a Charlotte Observer and call them for directions.

John Marigold
02-15-08, 06:33
Just RTFF. This question was asked and answered in just the past 6 weeks.

Hi,

Thanks

H

Clt Funguy
02-15-08, 09:46
Went by Rainbow a couple nights ago. Was greeted by a short lady named Yoko and she was with me the entire time. Nice shower and massage. She was very attentive to my desires. 8 +. 4 tip.

Hunter38
02-15-08, 14:45
Thanks. Any word on what happened to AT?

Just RTFF. This question was asked and answered in just the past 6 weeks.

Bob Blue
02-15-08, 19:44
The place still has a welcoming feeling and the service was as good as always. I got the new girl, Lisa, for a shower and massage. Those interested who are regular contributors can PM me for a review.

John Marigold
02-16-08, 07:12
Let me kindly suggest that you make a few contributions to the room before asking questions. You will find that we are all happy to share intel with those who also contribute. Thanks.

Thanks. Any word on what happened to AT?

Sgt Steel
02-16-08, 09:38
Returned for some much needed R and R after six months in Iraq. Decided to visit Hot Ston. Was given Yung. Very nice and attentive. TS was so so, but the massage was above average with a nice tease before the flip. I tipped accordingly. Will repeat. Thanks again guys for keeping this board alive.

Sgt Steel
02-16-08, 10:19
Went to Spa 74 last week on my continuing quest to explore all the amp's during my leave. Paid the door fee and was ushered into a room. Was given these shorts to wear during the TS that looked like they would fit Shaq! I knew that this was not a good sign. Got a very good massage considering that it was through a sheet and then that was it. They must have thought I was a punk cop. That's what I get for keeping myself in shape. I didn't get my masseuse's name. The reviews on this place were mixed and I had to find out myself. Perhaps YMMV applies here. I have a shitload of money, but I won't be back. Sgt. Steel out.

Member #4525
02-16-08, 11:25
Saw an ad for a new Spa just inside Monroe on Hwy 74.

Has anyone hit it yet, or do I need to TOFTT?

Big Trouble
02-17-08, 13:10
Stopped by Lily's one evening last week, but they were very busy. Was told the wait was about 20 minutes. I didn't have that much time, so I went next door to "Hanna's. " The mamosan (spelling? ) was older, but polite. She had never seen me before, so she was very careful. I got a very mediocre TS from her. She said the other girls were busy, but a different girl would be right with me. Then another woman comes in to my room. She was well into her 40s, with big boobs.commenced with the rub, and it wasn't bad. I got a little frisky, and she said the mamosan thought I was LE. I laughed and assured her I was not. We had more fun from there. She actually got quite friendly and talkative. She said she normally worked at Hot Stone, but was just filling in that night. Overall, Lily's is much better, but not a bad second convenient second choice. 8 fee and. 2 tip.

The Raven
02-18-08, 00:34
Big Touble,

Do you mean you stopped in at Rainbow and went to Hannas?

Or is there a another Hannas?

Wando21
02-18-08, 10:22
Saw an ad for a new Spa just inside Monroe on Hwy 74.

Has anyone hit it yet, or do I need to TOFTT?
I think you are referring to Island Spa on Independence near Monroe. New place with good reports. Use the search function here to find reviews.

Golfing
02-18-08, 23:16
I have RTFF and dont see much on fuji. I have been to Hot Stone and Spa 74 and had a good time at each. Has anyone been to fuji, how'd it turn out? Or am I going to have to TOFTT?

John Marigold
02-19-08, 10:12
I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to fork over $60 for 1/2 hour session with Suzie. She has a fairly cute face and nice natural C cups, but a gut that hangs out a bit too much for my tastes. I won't go into details as I don't wanna get any our local Leos to get too sexcited here, but it was a below-average session and I definitely would not repeat.

BTW, infantry is correct in that Hanna's is next to Rainbow on Woodlawn and not next to Lily's. But it is indeed easy to get these names mixed up.

Big Trouble
02-19-08, 10:49
My apologies.- I did mean to report on the Hanna's next to Rainbow. I am not sure why I had Lily's on the mind. Perhaps due to the unfortunate recent LE activity there.

Here is an interesting cultural note I'll add. Those of you with more AMP experience than me may understand this issuer better. I got the sense at Hanna's that they were not terribly fond of the folks at Rainbow. At first, I thought it was just good old American competitiveness. When I pressed the issue with my talkative provider, she explained that the girls at Rainbow were typically Chinese, whereas the girls at Hanna's and Lily's are Korean. I'm not sure what the implications of the difference might be to us as consumers, but would love to be enlightened if there is any.

Wando21
02-20-08, 10:51
My apologies.- I did mean to report on the Hanna's next to Rainbow. I am not sure why I had Lily's on the mind. Perhaps due to the unfortunate recent LE activity there.

Here is an interesting cultural note I'll add. Those of you with more AMP experience than me may understand this issuer better. I got the sense at Hanna's that they were not terribly fond of the folks at Rainbow. At first, I thought it was just good old American competitiveness. When I pressed the issue with my talkative provider, she explained that the girls at Rainbow were typically Chinese, whereas the girls at Hanna's and Lily's are Korean. I'm not sure what the implications of the difference might be to us as consumers, but would love to be enlightened if there is any.
I was at Rainbow the other night, and enjoyed the attention of Suzy who gives a terrific massage(here I part company with J. Marigold...she's delightful). I commented to her that she looked Chinese but she claimed to be Korean. I am no expert on these matters but the Koreans resent somewhat the current, rapid influx of Chinese ladies into "their" business. The Koreans I think created the model for the massage/spa, at least going back to the late 60s, and while variations exist, the overall model can be found all over the US....holding hands to the room, ts, mamasan, etc. This setup seems to locate and employ a limitless supply of Korean ladies of varying status and ages from mostly ATL, Fla, LA, or NY. The relative consistency of service rivals McDonalds IMHO. Certainly, the range of services can vary, as we know, but the spa model can be found in nearly every town/city in the US. One hears dark rumors about who controls the businesses(Korean loan sharks etc), but by and large the owner will be a former worker who saved her money to start her own shop. How they locate the endless supply of ladies to staff these places eludes me but I have heard that ads are run in Korean newspapers. But I digress. To answer your question, the Koreans consider the Chinese ladies more slovenly and less committed to good service. I am always impressed by the Koreans' usual pride in themselves, and determination to do a job well. Amen.

Big Trouble
02-20-08, 13:39
Very helpful background on the AMP business. Thank you very much. This should help us all be smarter--and better--customers for this interesting business. I always go out of my way to show these ladies a high level of kindness and respect, and this information just confirms why it is appropriate to do so.

Sgt Steel
02-20-08, 18:49
I've been to Rainbow three times since my return. My first session was with Suzi. I had a good session with her. True she is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She's about five feet tall and you wouldn't confuse her with Asia Carrera. Suzi gave a very strong message. I enjoyed the session.

The following trip I saw Gina. She is as described in a previous review. About five foot three. Looked chunky, but she had on a shapeless black dress. Excellent massage. I prefer a hard rubdown. She worked me over with her hands and elbows. She really knew what she was doing. Gina's personality is a 10. We talked Eagles football for a while. Having an extensive conversation is a rarity for me. I don't want to appear like Worf from Star Trek, and get confused for a punk cop, but I don't want to have a dopey Tobey Maguire grin on my face either. Would definitely recommend Gina.
My last session was with Yoko. Again a wonderful session. Even rubbed some medicine on my back. Great place. For all the ladies I tipped accordingly.

The Raven
02-20-08, 20:19
The place still has a welcoming feeling and the service was as good as always. I got the new girl, Lisa, for a shower and massage. Those interested who are regular contributors can PM me for a review.Was this the same Lisa from HS? Very good?

The Raven
02-20-08, 20:23
Has anybody had any luck from the FBSM from CL?

Member #4525
02-25-08, 09:15
Well I hit Island Spa this weekend, it was definatly an unusual experiance, not bad per se, but not what I am used to.

Shower was good, hit the dry sauna and then went back to the room for the massage. Massage was VERY rushed, real quick flip and my time on my back was quite out of the norm. All in all I spent. 8 +. 4 and was in and out in under 40 minutes.

If SMs want more details PM me.

PoonProwler
02-26-08, 08:38
Well, I have visited most everyone in the Charlotte area. And seems most offer the same thing everywhere you go. It became so monotonous that I actually backed off for 2-3 months. It use to be much better than it is now. Service has severely dropped. There are much better deals out there if you know where to look. I dreamed I use to be Hot Stones top customer, and decided to revisit last week. In this dream I had Nana, and as per usual, even in my dream, it was like cookie cutter work. So I dreamed I tipped the standard amount, and got "is that all? " in return. Are you kidding me? What the F was that about? Not a thing different from there or anywhere else, and complains over. 40 tip? Yes, that is all, especially when a much better massage and perks can be had elsewhere for less. I can genuinely say, I will never be back there again!

DaveMongersFo
03-01-08, 01:26
Went to Spa 74 last week on my continuing quest to explore all the amp's during my leave. Paid the door fee and was ushered into a room. Was given these shorts to wear during the TS that looked like they would fit Shaq! I knew that this was not a good sign. Got a very good massage considering that it was through a sheet and then that was it. They must have thought I was a punk cop. That's what I get for keeping myself in shape. I didn't get my masseuse's name. The reviews on this place were mixed and I had to find out myself. Perhaps YMMV applies here. I have a shitload of money, but I won't be back. Sgt. Steel out.I would give it another chance. I was visiting Charlotte a few weeks ago and had an awesome experience. You are right about the Fat Albert shorts. I just laughed and said that I wouldnt fit and didn't wear them. I then stood there NAJB, hold my towel in my hand as we walked to the shower. Got a pretty decent massage, with HE, along with unexpected PM.

Member #4525
03-01-08, 12:10
I would give it another chance. I was visiting Charlotte a few weeks ago and had an awesome experience. You are right about the Fat Albert shorts. I just laughed and said that I wouldnt fit and didn't wear them. I then stood there NAJB, hold my towel in my hand as we walked to the shower. Got a pretty decent massage, with HE, along with unexpected PM.I must still be asleep, what is an unexpected PM.

Wando21
03-01-08, 18:49
Dropped in on Saturday and Anna was asked to give me the works. She pounded, walked on my back, and generally beat the crap out of me. Wonderful. Just what I needed.

LexLuther
03-01-08, 20:37

I've recently commented on the Korean vs. Chinese massage establishments in a different forum (Baltimore>massage parlors). My basic take on this issue is as follows: While there are exceptions to every rule, the Chinese tend to operate Apartment AMP's (AAMP's). In general the Chinese do tend to be a bit less hygienic. In all most AAMP's, for example, a shower is not part of what is offered. I've also found (and some may regard this as an advantage) that the Chinese providers are much more likely to go bareback than their Korean counterparts.

I believe that most Koreans who will agree to DATY will first go and douche themselves. The Chinese are not nearly so fastidious. If you take a gander at the international board, China forum, you will find that Chinese girls in their own country seem much more likely to go bareback. My guess is that this has to do with the poverty and generally lower lifestyle in China. There may be other influences. I can also say with relative certainty that some diseases such as HBV have a higher incidence in China than in Korea.

So there it is gents. Keep this in mind whenever you visit any AMP and also that it may behoove you to determine the country of origin of the providers.

LexLuther

IrishMale
03-02-08, 15:28
I've recently commented on the Korean vs. Chinese massage establishments in a different forum (Baltimore>massage parlors). My basic take on this issue is as follows: While there are exceptions to every rule, the Chinese tend to operate Apartment AMP's (AAMP's). In general the Chinese do tend to be a bit less hygienic. In all most AAMP's, for example, a shower is not part of what is offered. I've also found (and some may regard this as an advantage) that the Chinese providers are much more likely to go bareback than their Korean counterparts.

I believe that most Koreans who will agree to DATY will first go and douche themselves. The Chinese are not nearly so fastidious. If you take a gander at the international board, China forum, you will find that Chinese girls in their own country seem much more likely to go bareback. My guess is that this has to do with the poverty and generally lower lifestyle in China. There may be other influences. I can also say with relative certainty that some diseases such as HBV have a higher incidence in China than in Korea.

So there it is gents. Keep this in mind whenever you visit any AMP and also that it may behoove you to determine the country of origin of the providers.

LexLuther

If I may weigh in another possibility Lex. I don't dispute your opinion and in fact agree. There may be another possibility though. I once took a K friend to another AMP so she could inquire about working there. I waited in the car and when she came out, she had a less than happy face. This was a K AMP so I wasn't quite sure what the problem was. My friend's English was not much better than my Korean but when I asked what was wrong I did figure out that she believed the manager or owner to be communist. She was definitely not going to work for a communist. The word communist came out very clearly. I asked, "From North Korea?" She said, "Yes. No good." Considering the political landscape in China this may or may not have something to do with the feelings between K girls and C girls. I've also noticed in leisure times with a couple different K girls that they don't seem to hold Filipina women in high regard, although I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Houston Fan
03-02-08, 16:41
I must still be asleep, what is an unexpected PM.

Prostate massage.

Hunter38
03-04-08, 23:17
I went to Lilly's yesterday. Seems like a decent spa with good potential. It was my first time there so I wasn't expecting much. Wasn't impressed with the massage girl, cici. Didn't speak much english, and wasn't very attractive. I could cope with that if the massage was good. It was probably one of the worst professional massages I have ever had. I really think this place has potential, I just got a girl that was either new or just not very good.

I will try again.

They also said they didn't take appts. I showed up and they told me to come back in an hour. I came back and they took me in. Asked about setting up an appt in the future and they said just show up.

The Raven
03-06-08, 20:52
Went to CTS the the day and once again had very good time.

LoveVegas
03-07-08, 07:22
Went to Lillys and now they got a cut out in the door and glass over it I thought rainbow was bad whe they took the door handle off but this is 3 times bigger. I did notice just one of them had it on I think but I guess more coming. They just cut a hole like 4 inches wide and about 10 height and filled it with glass.

Tryon
03-07-08, 11:49
Had occasion to visit Hot Stone & Island recently. I can recommend the new girl Pink at Hot Stone. Tina at Island if she is still there. She said she was just there for about two weeks.

Wando21
03-07-08, 15:48
A return engagement at the Lily Spa, with Anna. Again, she pounded me into submission. She is 40-45, with a voluptuous bod for a Korean. She seems to have made it her mission to stretch these old bones to the limit and I feel much better for it.

Travler#3
03-11-08, 20:35
Last night I struck out at Lillys, I was running late and by the time I make it to Charlotte the place was locked up, lights off. Since the manager said she would wait for me I stopped in but no cigar.

Since the night was young I figured I would try Woodlawn. Upon arrival I noticed the place was a ghost town. The boss lady finally came to the door and showed me to the changing room. No other girls were there, bummer due to the boss ladys look. TS was ok not the best, decent massage. Other details are not very important but the menu is very limited. Overall I was not impressed with the service but the boss lady was very chatty and nice.

Verdict = Last Visit there!

Nueinoc
03-12-08, 05:47
I was in Mathews the other night and on my way back stopped at Island Spa, it was closing time, but they let me in. Met Jessica, she has a sexy figure, would rate her 8 of all other MP gals, easy to talk and understand. Had a decent TS and the massage was OK.

I will defintely go back for her.

Be Safe,

OC

Somf33
03-14-08, 23:35
This is my first time posting. Have enjoyed reading for several weeks now. I am ready to jump into the AMP thing but have a question. I am 6ft 220lb and have a very short hair cut, look just like LE, how do I ensure good service on my first visit? I can't wait to post my results of the first visit. Thanks in advance to anyone how responds.

Troj45
03-15-08, 14:52
I haven't went since LE was there. Are you taking about putting a glass on the door to the massage room? I've also been told CoCo is no longer there. What a bummer.

Thanks,

Troj

Went to Lillys and now they got a cut out in the door and glass over it I thought rainbow was bad whe they took the door handle off but this is 3 times bigger. I did notice just one of them had it on I think but I guess more coming. They just cut a hole like 4 inches wide and about 10 height and filled it with glass.

Member #4525
03-15-08, 15:54
This is my first time posting. Have enjoyed reading for several weeks now. I am ready to jump into the AMP thing but have a question. I am 6ft 220lb and have a very short hair cut, look just like LE, how do I ensure good service on my first visit? I can't wait to post my results of the first visit. Thanks in advance to anyone how responds.Depends on your definition of "good" but you are most likely going to have to become a regular.

The Raven
03-16-08, 17:12
Sounds like our AMP folks are in a lull, I made the circuit last week and didn't stay for any. Has anybody had any luck with american or latino MP? So far I struck out with spamobile, Cndy and Wendy off CL.

The Raven
03-16-08, 21:39
I think we are having the yearly lull at the AMP, I hit the circuit last week and never found anything outstanding - SOS. Has anyone had any luck with american or latino MPs?

Wantme695
03-24-08, 23:40
Does any one know anything thing about Esthia Spa, let me know..pm me or just write a reply. Seems like a nice place.

Thanks

Member #4525
03-25-08, 02:08
Does any one know anything thing about Esthia Spa, let me know..pm me or just write a reply. Seems like a nice place.

ThanksNever heard of it, where is it.

Wando21
03-25-08, 09:12

Thanks
Dear Newbie: This forum has a search function. Why not try it? To get info here you first give info. All the best.

The Raven
03-25-08, 20:06
It's right off Carowinds Blvd, tried it twice a year ago, to legit for me. Only one hour sessions.

Wantme695
03-25-08, 20:30
Ok, so for the second time I went to Esthia Spa...well it was a great massage with a cute asain. But that's is. Don't expect anything else. Once they are done, the say get dressed meet you in the front. Anyone got any ideas on anywhere else, or anything about this place?

John Marigold
03-26-08, 05:08
Okay, so you had already gone there once before. Perhaps you could have posted info about your stay after your first visit before asking questions as a newbie who had never shared intel. Now you ask, does "anyone got any ideas on anywhere else." Are you too effing lazy to just read the damn reports that many of us have been posting here? Do you think this is a help forum? Do you think that I should I now go back and summarize for you all the information that is already here? Or are you just LE trolling for the new "candy" to go bust? Try RTFF, and post some useful intel; then you will find that we are more than helpful with sharing info.

Ok, so for the second time I went to Esthia Spa...well it was a great massage with a cute asain. But that's is. Don't expect anything else. Once they are done, the say get dressed meet you in the front. Anyone got any ideas on anywhere else, or anything about this place?

Shazz
03-26-08, 10:05
Visited CT Spa yesterday. Nothing spectactular about the service. Saw a middle age attractive lady. They seemed to be a little overly cautious yesterday. The lady met me at the counter and we went thur the you been here before drill--who you see. Then another lady came out (apparently left a customer) and went thur the drill again. This lady came to the room later and questioned me again. Oh well all ended okay. $.6 total for the day. Seniors may PM for particulars if interested.

Member #4434
03-26-08, 21:42
Has she ever re-surfaced anywhere ? I know there was alot of trash talked about the way her face/teeth looked in the arrest photo, but she gave the best massage in charlotte. I'm not even worried about any extras, I could just use a good massage!

Mr Monger
03-26-08, 21:46
I read these reports fairly regularly, mostly for something to do. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the level of rudeness and smugness that some posters have cultivated and how quick they are to demonstrate their finely honed lack of character, especially to someone that is new to the area, or new to this board.

One can be cautious without being a jerk. One can be cautious and polite at the same time. It really isn't difficult at all. Just remember, we were all a newbie at one time.

I suppose I will get flammed for this little note which will only support my allegations about those lacking manners that regularly post on this forum.

Royal742
03-27-08, 07:23
Went for a visit to the Island Spa. The girl must have just gotten off the boat because she could not speak any English at all. Session was not that bad but not the best. 1st time there so they may have something to do with it. I will definitely try it again.

Wando21
03-27-08, 09:19
I read these reports fairly regularly, mostly for something to do. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the level of rudeness and smugness that some posters have cultivated and how quick they are to demonstrate their finely honed lack of character, especially to someone that is new to the area, or new to this board.

One can be cautious without being a jerk. One can be cautious and polite at the same time. It really isn't difficult at all. Just remember, we were all a newbie at one time.

I suppose I will get flammed for this little note which will only support my allegations about those lacking manners that regularly post on this forum.
No, not flamed. I will point out that earning one's stripes by posting info that can overtime be verified by others lends important credibility to the poster. We all know that LE monitors this site, or should know. While Marigold is sometimes unnecessarily direct, you mistake rudeness for impatience. By reviewing this Board no doubt you have learned that participation is a mutual effort. Yes, we were all newbies; we posted, RTFF, and learned. Why not try it?

John Marigold
03-29-08, 05:58
So YOUR idea of manners is to call me a jerk, right? Let me be honest with you. Before I started posting on the forum, I felt exactly the same way when I would read the forum and see newbies getting flamed. I thought it was rude and, more importantly, it was frustrating to have read through all the crap when what I wanted to read was legitimate reviews. But when I started posting reviews, my attitude changed. Please (notice my nice manners here) understand that flaming a newbie who thinks this is a one-stop free help desk is educational for that newbie and others who are thinking for just trolling for info. Moreover, my response is completely in line with most of the forums here. Try reading the DC or Baltimore or other threads and you will find that my response is fairly mild. Those threads are kept in line by regulars.

Yes, I am direct. But please note that I don't call people names (like jerks, etc.)... Do me a favor. You have two posts with no major contributions at this point. Relax, try posting and making contributions yourself. See if your attitude changes after you contribute for 6 months or so. If not, maybe you can start a new online help desk and invite newbies to ask you for all of your sexperiences.

Mr Monger
03-29-08, 09:01
Thanks for the tip. If frequent posting turns a decent fellow into a jerk, then I will definitely limit what I post to this forum. I really want to stay a nice guy.

So YOUR idea of manners is to call me a jerk, right? Let me be honest with you. Before I started posting on the forum, I felt exactly the same way when I would read the forum and see newbies getting flamed. I thought it was rude and, more importantly, it was frustrating to have read through all the crap when what I wanted to read was legitimate reviews. But when I started posting reviews, my attitude changed. Please (notice my nice manners here) understand that flaming a newbie who thinks this is a one-stop free help desk is educational for that newbie and others who are thinking for just trolling for info. Moreover, my response is completely in line with most of the forums here. Try reading the DC or Baltimore or other threads and you will find that my response is fairly mild. Those threads are kept in line by regulars.

Yes, I am direct. But please note that I don't call people names (like jerks, etc.)... Do me a favor. You have two posts with no major contributions at this point. Relax, try posting and making contributions yourself. See if your attitude changes after you contribute for 6 months or so. If not, maybe you can start a new online help desk and invite newbies to ask you for all of your sexperiences.

John Marigold
03-30-08, 05:52
Based on the worthless drivel you have posted so far, you will be doing us all a big favor by not posting. Thank you kindly.

Thanks for the tip. If frequent posting turns a decent fellow into a jerk, then I will definitely limit what I post to this forum. I really want to stay a nice guy.

Hunter38
03-31-08, 10:23
I went back to Lilly's again and got "mone" or something like that. Much better massage this time. Still very reserved overall though. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but getting better, barely.

They do have a smallish window in the door now. I'll try this place one more time before moving on.

Shazz
04-01-08, 22:29
Had my first opportunity this afternoon to visit Island Spa. Nice facility and friendly staff. Ok TS and a very enjoyable massage. The usual Chlt area AMP expierence. Will see them again.

Frederickboy
04-04-08, 08:59
I went back to Lilly's again and got "mone" or something like that. Much better massage this time. Still very reserved overall though. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but getting better, barely.

They do have a smallish window in the door now. I'll try this place one more time before moving on.I went to Lilly's for the first time the other day and meet a large chested asain girl on the way out, I did not get her name, does any one know her name? I think I might go back and check her out. Level of service about the same as Spa74, however at Spa74 you have tunks on for the TS.

John Marigold
04-05-08, 06:33
however at Spa74 you have tunks on for the TS.

I have always refused to wear trunks at any of the spas here, and have never had to wear them. Just tell them you're not comfortable wearing them. I have also never allowed them to use the scrub pad on me in the shower, I always ask them to use their hand, and they always oblige.

Frederickboy
04-05-08, 11:13
I have always refused to wear trunks at any of the spas here, and have never had to wear them. Just tell them you're not comfortable wearing them. I have also never allowed them to use the scrub pad on me in the shower, I always ask them to use their hand, and they always oblige.Thanks, that is some good information!

Broome333
04-05-08, 17:48
If I may weigh in another possibility Lex. I don't dispute your opinion and in fact agree. There may be another possibility though. I once took a K friend to another AMP so she could inquire about working there. I waited in the car and when she came out, she had a less than happy face. This was a K AMP so I wasn't quite sure what the problem was. My friend's English was not much better than my Korean but when I asked what was wrong I did figure out that she believed the manager or owner to be communist. She was definitely not going to work for a communist. The word communist came out very clearly. I asked, "From North Korea?" She said, "Yes. No good." Considering the political landscape in China this may or may not have something to do with the feelings between K girls and C girls. I've also noticed in leisure times with a couple different K girls that they don't seem to hold Filipina women in high regard, although I haven't quite figured that out yet.

The two Koreas are very polarized against each other. The governments of both put out massive amounts of propaganda to turn there citizens against the other side. The Russians and East Germans used to do the same thing to keep their people from slipping across the border into what was then West Germany. Both sides have a dream of reuniting the penensula (under there respective governments). You are also correct in the Koreans not holding Filipina women in high regard. If you go to any of the "drinky" bars in Korea you will see why. The bar owners often import filipina, russian and other eastern european girls to work in their places. Obviously this takes a Korean girls job. To add insult to injury the foriegners are often more popular and make more money. On the downside I have heard that many of these girls are virtually slaves, with the bar owners taking their passports and refusing to give them back until they work off huge debts. I'm not sure how true that is since there are alot of russians working in mainstream vocations there as well. One funny hting to notice is the differnce in the girls attitudes here versus there. Here you rarely see another customer in an AMP and only rarely see the other girls beside the one servicing you and the mamasan. Over there they are very open. It is not unusual to see guy getting a BJ in the open at a bar while chatting to his buddy who is getting one also, even though prostitution is illegal there as well.