PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

JoeyEye
02-19-22, 14:23
Ok now its back up.Seems like all ad content is gone?

NC Transplant
02-19-22, 14:40
Even if it is back up, this isn't a good sign. They may be looking to shut the site down?

Just tried to log onto rubratings and recieved the "this website has been seized by the DOJ", similiar message to the Backpage one.

KingEpqng
02-19-22, 14:46
See screenshot. Some ads are showing in other states and in other states, they aren't any at all.

Just tried to log onto rubratings and recieved the "this website has been seized by the DOJ", similiar message to the Backpage one..

Gator1961
02-19-22, 15:28
Gator. Did she require you to put a mask on when she was doing the CBJ? Did she wear the mask during the festivities? Just curious because I saw her a few weeks back and she was all business like and said one of us has to wear a mask at all times. I told her I was leaving and mama checked in to see what happened. I told her and she was very nice about it and gave me my money back. Funny how you can almost tell within the first 5 seconds if it's going to be a good time or a waste of money.She had the mask on during the TS and the rub. Took it off for CBJ & FS. Almost wish she kept it on, LOL. She was very nice and I should not be so harsh. Really no complaints about attitude. She is just not what I am looking for. Should have told Mamasan that I wanted someone else from the getgo. This one is on me.

Gator.

KingEpqng
02-19-22, 17:08
See screenshot

See screenshot. Some ads are showing in other states and in other states, they aren't any at all.

RyanBB
02-19-22, 22:43
She had the mask on during the TS and the rub. Took it off for CBJ & FS. Almost wish she kept it on, LOL. She was very nice and I should not be so harsh. Really no complaints about attitude. She is just not what I am looking for. Should have told Mamasan that I wanted someone else from the getgo. This one is on me.

Gator.Interesting! Thanks for the intel! Went to Apple today, drew Happy. She was sweet but mask during FS. It's just too weird for me.

RyanBB
02-19-22, 22:51
I agree with this review about Happy. I did an hour and her rub is pretty good and not just a light touch.

After the usual trying to get you to finish in 30 seconds, she realized that wasn't going to happen and she settled in and got into it. Nice body for her age. She has those long eraser nips but unfortunately doesn't like them touched.

(QUOTE=Bouinage;5770375]Stopped by Apple and met Happy. Nice older lady, late 30's-40's. Super tight body, thick lips, nice soft rack. Shy of 5', maybe 95 lbs, slim stomach. Did the standard rate half hour and FS. Mammasan said this was her first week at the spa. That maybe but not at a spa in general. She did a pretty hot thing (for me), put the cover in her mouth while on her knees and looking up at me and slowly rolled the cover on. Never looked away till she was halfway down. Overall it was a good time.Saw Happy today. She took the tip up front then said she was on her period and basically just wanted to do a quicky bc she was worried about bleeding. Either mama should have given her the day off or told me the situation before taking my money. Still looking for an under 30 AMP girl who gets into it and doesn't rush to get to the next monger. All ears here!

Bouinage
02-20-22, 12:59
Saw Happy today. She took the tip up front then said she was on her period and basically just wanted to do a quicky bc she was worried about bleeding. Either mama should have given her the day off or told me the situation before taking my money. Still looking for an under 30 AMP girl who gets into it and doesn't rush to get to the next monger. All ears here!Uggg bruh that's rough! That completely sucks, next time, ask for your money back. Thats well within your rights as the customer, your not asking for anything illegal or infringing on the providers rights. The moment you threaten to walk out and tell your friends about your bad experience she will scramble to refund you.

DonJoe
02-20-22, 13:40
Uggg bruh that's rough! That completely sucks, next time, ask for your money back. Thats well within your rights as the customer, your not asking for anything illegal or infringing on the providers rights. The moment you threaten to walk out and tell your friends about your bad experience she will scramble to refund you.Asking your money back for that is akin to asking your money back from a drug dealer for bad drugs. , c'Mon. Guys LOL.

Simplest thing is to cut your losses and not go back.

Bouinage
02-20-22, 13:45
Asking your money back for that is akin to asking your money back from a drug dealer for bad drugs. , c'Mon. Guys LOL.

Simplest thing is to cut your losses and not go back.

Well dude, I don't know about you, but I am not afraid to look out for myself. I wouldn't recommend doing it if I had not done it myself. Also, the mammasan is a 5' elderly asain lady who is concerned about getting repeat customers in a supplied market, are you scared of that? On some things yes I would agree that cutting your losses is the right thing to do, anything that brings on drama is not worth it. What is the harm in asking?

OleDog
02-20-22, 13:50
Respectfully disagree with Don Joe. Asking for money back is nothing akin to asking back from drug dealer. What are you thinking man? I wouldn't hesitate for a second if the service wasn't what I paid for. If you insist firmly and reasonably there should be no problem. This is a business. You pay for ribeye and get hamburger, what would you do as long as you don't eat the hamburger first and then demand a refund. I know from experience and I'm not an asshole for doing so.

Ps. Added this comment before I saw that B. had responded. Not trying to gang up on Joe but still want to add by view.

Corvette704
02-20-22, 13:59
Asking your money back for that is akin to asking your money back from a drug dealer for bad drugs. , c'Mon. Guys LOL.

Simplest thing is to cut your losses and not go back.Nope. I have got my money back including house and tip several times when the communication broke down. Several other members have too. Yea it's not like going to Khols and getting a refund. But it's also not like smoking some crack and then demanding a refund. The key is to ask for the refund before any touching takes place. I never had an AMP not refund my money. They want to stay off the radar just like we do.

Titlicka
02-20-22, 13:59
Interesting! Thanks for the intel! Went to Apple today, drew Happy. She was sweet but mask during FS. It's just too weird for me.You also posted: "Saw Happy today. She took the tip up front then said she was on her period and basically just wanted to do a quicky bc she was worried about bleeding. Either mama should have given her the day off or told me the situation before taking my money. Still looking for an under 30 AMP girl who gets into it and doesn't rush to get to the next monger. All ears here!

Trying to figure this out. She was sweet, but took tip up front and failed disclose her period? Or, you got FS and the mask was the issue? I saw her Friday and had no problems, but if she's lacking in customer service, then I may not return.

NC Transplant
02-20-22, 14:55
Asking for your money back at a MP is a whole different thing than asking from a BP gal. The BP gal probably won't give your money back while a massage parlor likely will.

Nope. I have got my money back including house and tip several times when the communication broke down. Several other members have too. Yea it's not like going to Khols and getting a refund. But it's also not like smoking some crack and then demanding a refund. The key is to ask for the refund before any touching takes place. I never had an AMP not refund my money. They want to stay off the radar just like we do.

RyanBB
02-20-22, 16:07
You also posted: "Saw Happy today. She took the tip up front then said she was on her period and basically just wanted to do a quicky bc she was worried about bleeding. Either mama should have given her the day off or told me the situation before taking my money. Still looking for an under 30 AMP girl who gets into it and doesn't rush to get to the next monger. All ears here!

Trying to figure this out. She was sweet, but took tip up front and failed disclose her period? Or, you got FS and the mask was the issue? I saw her Friday and had no problems, but if she's lacking in customer service, then I may not return.I was replying to different posts. I was asking if she wore the mask the whole time to someone else. She was sweet and seemed like a nice girl generally. So replying to someone's post I was asking if she wore the mask the whole time because for me that's awkward and a mood killer. I was strictly asking a question to know if that's the spas normal policy because that was my first time there.

As for replying to the other post I would rather put the tip on the table upfront so I'm not asked what I want. Legally it's protective. As for my session she basically put condom on and jumped right onto it. No real foreplay at all. She saw blood on the condom and jumped off. I was telling her I don't care about the monthly visitors when it was mild like it was but it was a big deal to her and that's why basically she wouldn't let me DATY. I like DATY and it gets me going. My point was if that was an issue for her she should have told me from the beginning so I could either ask for someone else or went along knowing upfront the menu was going to be limited and if there was blood the FS was going to be quick and switch to a basic very expensive HJ. I just think the customer should be given the opportunity to make that decision.

I'm not upset with her at all. I've been around to know it's all about the money. I still think she was a sweet girl and YMMV depending on the time of the month. I probably wouldn't go back and I wouldn't see her again but I'm not all bothered about it. The YMMV is a risk we all take doing this and sometimes it's great, sometimes no good at all and sometimes meh.

Hope that makes sense!

Titlicka
02-20-22, 18:15
I was replying to different posts. I was asking if she wore the mask the whole time to someone else. She was sweet and seemed like a nice girl generally. So replying to someone's post I was asking if she wore the mask the whole time because for me that's awkward and a mood killer. I was strictly asking a question to know if that's the spas normal policy because that was my first time there.

As for replying to the other post I would rather put the tip on the table upfront so I'm not asked what I want. Legally it's protective. As for my session she basically put condom on and jumped right onto it. No real foreplay at all. She saw blood on the condom and jumped off. I was telling her I don't care about the monthly visitors when it was mild like it was but it was a big deal to her and that's why basically she wouldn't let me DATY. I like DATY and it gets me going. My point was if that was an issue for her she should have told me from the beginning so I could either ask for someone else or went along knowing upfront the menu was going to be limited and if there was blood the FS was going to be quick and switch to a basic very expensive HJ. I just think the customer should be given the opportunity to make that decision.

I'm not upset with her at all. I've been around to know it's all about the money. I still think she was a sweet girl and YMMV depending on the time of the month. I probably wouldn't go back and I wouldn't see her again but I'm not all bothered about it. The YMMV is a risk we all take doing this and sometimes it's great, sometimes no good at all and sometimes meh.

Hope that makes sense!I can dig it!

DonJoe
02-20-22, 19:57
Nope. I have got my money back including house and tip several times when the communication broke down. Several other members have too. Yea it's not like going to Khols and getting a refund. But it's also not like smoking some crack and then demanding a refund. The key is to ask for the refund before any touching takes place. I never had an AMP not refund my money. They want to stay off the radar just like we do.My point being that it is an illicit activity just like buying drugs is an illicit activity, I Agee that you can always ask and yes you may indeed get a refund, plus there is less chance of getting shot but after services rendered if she says "no" then what? Go to Uncle LEO?

I would just not go back and make a negative review here, I've been in enough Korean bars in my day to know how crazy a wiley Adgima / mammsan can be.

No offense intended to you guys, I wish for you to all have a Happy Ending!

Hunter704
02-20-22, 23:58
The other provider is Rose. Which has been reviewed on here. She's my go to when talent is dry in Charlotte.

Did not hear back from anyone about Nana at Apple, but saw this review and decided to Give VIP a try. Got there about 9:30 AM and a very friendly Mamasan told me I was her first customer of the day. Gave her. 8 for thr hour and asked for Olivia. Mamsan went out the door and 5 seconds later came back in and gave me. 2 back. Very nice of her, did not know if was only. 6 for the hour.

In comes Olivia and I am immediately regretting my choice. She was a little pudgy, ok looking, but looked to have a nice rack. TS was ok, massage sucked, although quite a bit of teasing, and FS was just ok. She looked even more pudgy with the clothes off. Not sure, but she felt like she had implants in her ass.

Did see another provider that looked much better and thinner as I was coming out of the TS. May have to go back and give her a try.

Don't want to call anyone's baby ugly, but I won't be going back to see Olivia.

Gator.

TheMechanik365
02-21-22, 08:06

Simplest thing is to cut your losses and not go back.They are still running a business that is dependent upon customer satisfaction. If they develop a reputation for ripping off guys, they won't be in business long.

Gator1961
02-21-22, 10:34
The other provider is Rose. Which has been reviewed on here. She's my go to when talent is dry in Charlotte.Thanks Hunter. Appreciate the assist. I will look her up very soon.

Gator.

SixtyMinutes
02-21-22, 11:03
Stopped by 3429 about twenty minutes before open and one of you guys had already beat me to it haha. Much older lady than normal answered the door (later found out her name was Wendy), and I asked for my old standby LiLi, but was told she was busy with the early bird. Figured no problem, as variety is the spice of life, so asked for Linda, but was told she no longer worked there (too bad).

Was about to leave, but said what the heck as sometimes the older unattractive ones can surprise you, so figured why not give Wendy a shot. When we got to the room, she said thirty minutes and I said I actually wanted an hour. Her face dropped and she said "not happy". I asked her what was wrong and she went on and on about not being happy there and not liking it there and not wanting to be there because it makes her so unhappy. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you see cars there as you may get stuck with her. Talk about a buzzkill. Got my money back and left. Can't imagine she will be there long.

SM.

DarkJR
02-21-22, 15:34
Did not hear back from anyone about Nana at Apple, but saw this review and decided to Give VIP a try. Got there about 9:30 AM and a very friendly Mamasan told me I was her first customer of the day. Gave her. 8 for thr hour and asked for Olivia. Mamsan went out the door and 5 seconds later came back in and gave me. 2 back. Very nice of her, did not know if was only. 6 for the hour.

In comes Olivia and I am immediately regretting my choice. She was a little pudgy, ok looking, but looked to have a nice rack. TS was ok, massage sucked, although quite a bit of teasing, and FS was just ok. She looked even more pudgy with the clothes off. Not sure, but she felt like she had implants in her ass.

Did see another provider that looked much better and thinner as I was coming out of the TS. May have to go back and give her a try.

Don't want to call anyone's baby ugly, but I won't be going back to see Olivia.

Gator.She is a bit curvier than most of them but her massage was the best I have had at an AMP and she even stretched my legs which was very nice. Another case of YMMV.

HDLover
02-21-22, 17:44
Stopped by 3429 about twenty minutes before open and one of you guys had already beat me to it haha. Much older lady than normal answered the door (later found out her name was Wendy), and I asked for my old standby LiLi, but was told she was busy with the early bird. Figured no problem, as variety is the spice of life, so asked for Linda, but was told she no longer worked there (too bad).

Was about to leave, but said what the heck as sometimes the older unattractive ones can surprise you, so figured why not give Wendy a shot. When we got to the room, she said thirty minutes and I said I actually wanted an hour. Her face dropped and she said "not happy". I asked her what was wrong and she went on and on about not being happy there and not liking it there and not wanting to be there because it makes her so unhappy. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you see cars there as you may get stuck with her. Talk about a buzzkill. Got my money back and left. Can't imagine she will be there long.

SM.I was in there this morning and on entering Wendy walked me to the room and took my money for one hour. I had seen her before and actually liked her massage so I had no problem with seeing her. She walked out while I undressed and then LiLi came in and started massage. Of course I was happy to see her but I did think it was strange that happened so I went with it and had my usual fun with LiLi. There was another monger in the other room so I thought LiLi was busy with him when I got there but maybe he was an half hour is why they switched.

Churchy
02-21-22, 19:06
How's the talent there right now? It's been a few months since I've been.

SixtyMinutes
02-22-22, 07:35
I was in there this morning and on entering Wendy walked me to the room and took my money for one hour. I had seen her before and actually liked her massage so I had no problem with seeing her. She walked out while I undressed and then LiLi came in and started massage. Of course I was happy to see her but I did think it was strange that happened so I went with it and had my usual fun with LiLi. There was another monger in the other room so I thought LiLi was busy with him when I got there but maybe he was an half hour is why they switched.Beating me to the punch Monday. Well done getting there early!

Gator1961
02-23-22, 10:03
She is a bit curvier than most of them but her massage was the best I have had at an AMP and she even stretched my legs which was very nice. Another case of YMMV.As you stated this is a YMMV Hobby. Always appreciate the Mongers who post on this forum. I may not always agree with their assessments (and vice versa), but I always appreciate the contribution. One hundred percent of the time it beats going in blind!

Thanks again to all who contribute here (noobs take notice).

Gator.

Myter1
02-23-22, 10:30
Stopped by in the afternoon and drew Ki. Petite little girl I had not met before. Natrual Cs, nice smile, clean and pretty. Quick massage then a few positions on the flip including CBJ. She was very tight which was a surprise. Just a hint of baby damage but barely noticable. Said she would be there a few more days. I only stay a hhr when I go. Left happy.

Stang613
02-23-22, 23:04
So I usually go to Kyoto when I'm CLT (see Tammy and whoever is currently new), but occasionally venture out elsewhere. Where else is close to downtown (10 minutes or so drive), FS, and decent talent these days, as an alternative?

Game001
02-24-22, 11:20
Went to Nice Spa because I had limited time and it was close. Kenzi and Wynter were on duty. Not much of a choice. I chose Kenzi. First of all, she was admittedly shit faced. She is pretty average in both looks and body. Opted for 30 minutes with a standard ending. As reported on the forum, the talent at Nice isn't what it used to be.

Cee2022
02-24-22, 13:28
Where is a good spot to go to in charlotte area for massage?

Cee2022
02-24-22, 13:29
Any recommendations on a good massage spot to go to? New to area.

Corvette704
02-24-22, 15:03
So I usually go to Kyoto when I'm CLT (see Tammy and whoever is currently new), but occasionally venture out elsewhere. Where else is close to downtown (10 minutes or so drive), FS, and decent talent these days, as an alternative?Aroma, Apple and Spa 74 are solid FS places.

J Simp
02-24-22, 21:01
I visited Lotus for my first time. Only Li Li and another girl was working. Both of them were on the pudgy side. Li Li did give me a decent massage. Most of the massage was on my ass cheeks. When I turned over, she gave me a HJ while I kissed her nips and rubbed her ass OTC. She didn't let me play with miss kitty. Paid 60 to the house and tipped 60.

Corvette704
02-24-22, 22:20
Any recommendations on a good massage spot to go to? New to area.Massage Envy has several locations around Charlotte.

RyanBB
02-25-22, 15:00
Massage Envy has several locations around Charlotte.Massage Envy is pretty good but Zen in Dilworth has the best girls. House fee is 60 and tip varies.

Hand and Stone too but not as much on the menu.

Corvette704
02-25-22, 17:20
Massage Envy is pretty good but Zen in Dilworth has the best girls. House fee is 60 and tip varies.

Hand and Stone too but not as much on the menu.I used to get a massage from the owner of Zen many years ago before she got her own business. It was in a converted storage shed behind her mom's house. Always a solid massage but never any extras. She would even wear really short skirts that would show off her thong and pussy lips and ass while bending over my body during the massage. I tried roaming several times but was always shot down. She's from Eastern Europe.

Dockers55
02-25-22, 17:30
Massage Envy is pretty good but Zen in Dilworth has the best girls. House fee is 60 and tip varies.

Hand and Stone too but not as much on the menu.Do you mean there are extras to be had at Zen or Hand & Stone?

ConcordGuy
02-25-22, 17:42
I saw her didn't bother to get name, I thought she was just going to get me to room and hoping one of the other girls' would come in but no luck, I paid for an hour she was done in 30 minutes and trying to rush me out the door, I figured she shorted me 30 minutes so I shorted the tip (only shorted the tip $10 so I was still being nice IMO) She started complaining that "tip is 40 I need more money" I told her ok but I paid for an hour and only got 30 minutes, if I got my full time you would get your full tip" she was still trying to argue when the door opened and Neenee (possibly who some of you guys call Li Li? She told me her name was NeeNee when she first got there so who knows) anyway she comes out of the room and I have been there enough that she knows me pretty well, so I tell the older lady "Ask Neenee she knows me I tip good, but you shorted me time" And Neenee came up and I told her what happened and she smiled and said OK come back soon" and that shut up the older woman. But I will not see her again, if Neenee or a new girl isn't available I'm out.

SM.

RyanBB
02-25-22, 18:52
Do you mean there are extras to be had at Zen or Hand & Stone?Sorry. That was sarcasm piggybacking off the Massage Envy thing.

JohhnyBravo
02-25-22, 18:52
C'Mon. Man. SMH.

Do you mean there are extras to be had at Zen or Hand & Stone?

J Simp
02-25-22, 19:12
Do you mean there are extras to be had at Zen or Hand & Stone?I suppose if a guy was a handsome, smooth talker, he might get lucky and get to feel up on a girl. It might take a couple of meet ups to build the trust. One time, I went to a legit place and the lady kept bumping her boobs into my head and face. Granted, it was only a second or two but it happened close to 7 times. Also the lady was in her early 40's. Still hot as fock.

HDLover
02-25-22, 19:59
I visited Lotus for my first time. Only Li Li and another girl was working. Both of them were on the pudgy side. Li Li did give me a decent massage. Most of the massage was on my ass cheeks. When I turned over, she gave me a HJ while I kissed her nips and rubbed her ass OTC. She didn't let me play with miss kitty. Paid 60 to the house and tipped 60.Are you referring to the place beside Kyoto? If that's all you got for 60 tip you got ripped off. Much more to be had for 20 more. You need to do your homework before going to these spas. What you received is common with most girls for 40.

J Simp
02-25-22, 21:07
Yes the place that I went to was beside Kyoto. I agree that a 40 tip for just a HJ is normal. I tipped her 60 because her massage was good enough to get the soreness out of my ass and hamstrings. I had squatted heavy that morning. Plus she did let me suck on her perky tits while she was rubbing little man.

Are you referring to the place beside Kyoto? If that's all you got for 60 tip you got ripped off. Much more to be had for 20 more. You need to do your homework before going to these spas. What you received is common with most girls for 40.

SunRay28
02-25-22, 22:52
I'm visiting Charlotte and wanted to know if there's a "best" place? For FS? Hottest women? Also, I've never been to a AMP before. What are the rules, etiquettes for getting extras?

Any little advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Crayz
02-26-22, 01:48
I'm visiting Charlotte and wanted to know if there's a "best" place? For FS? Hottest women? Also, I've never been to a AMP before. What are the rules, etiquettes for getting extras?

Any little advice would be much appreciated, thank you.The rules are pretty much to read through the board. Reading through you may find what you want. Your experience may be different, but should be better than going in without the research. I'm kind of new myself. I'm here about every night trying to learn the lingo like "standard rates". Seems to me the "standard rate" changes depending on where you go. However I see that comment a lot. One bit of advice for when you go to wherever act like you've been there before. It's not like the porno's where the girl wants to excite the 1st timer.

In my begining I went to the one with the big red door on corner of Tryon and woodlawn (It's not there anymore). Fabulous body with a face that looked like she'd been beat. During the table shower I told her it was my 1st time. She told me Shh. Got nothing after that. Went to One. Hot Girl drilled me about who I normally see to prove I'm a regular. Another good reason to get some names from this board. After being cleared it got hot and heavy fast. Fun FS and out the door in 30 minutes. I didn't even get a massage. I tried Wellbeing after seeing an ad on bedpage.com. Ad said special for 1st timers. Again I made that same mistake of telling the girl I saw the ad for a special for 1st timers. What saved me was I put 60 on the table. The best handjob ever. Although I've read recently that's too much money for HJ. Afterwards CoCo lightend up and said next time we could do haha.

I haven't found the "best" place for me yet. "FS" seems to also equal in / out. "Hottest Women" equals too expensive for me, but if you read though you'll find what others have found. I've read here you can ask the girl what's on her menu. So far for me it becomes a circle of well what do you want? And I've been afraid of that indicating I haven't been there. Now that I think about it, with the excuse that the menu could be different depending on the girl I may try that again.

ImpaleHer
02-26-22, 02:16
I agree with Corvette. Overpriced and you don't get anything close to a massage.It's all about showing them what you need instead of asking. Repeat business enough times to get her used to it. Last time I was at CC I made out with a decent BBBJ for 220 roses. The Latina with fake ass and tits looks like she needs the tip so I helped her get that DT gagging action. Always worth the extra $20 IMO. I saw rubmats reviews on the ebony spinner at Cc (and SC) but can't find them now and don't see her name anywhere but she gave the best BBBJTCWS (BDSM style if you catch my drift. Not the prettiest face but it looks good af when I'm smacking her face with my member. Anyone know who I'm talking about? (F* rubmaps with it's scant community participation. I am going to definitely use this site from now on.).

CC does seem to have slim pickings but La Aqua on Independence has some knockouts and worth the typical higher American girl tip. It's hit or miss if you can get BJ or FS. But I like a challenge and Miriam plays hard to get but I'm good at getting my moneys worth. So has potential for the highest L / A / S rating I've seen in CLT with a 10/10/6 (Service score due to lacking extras but hopefully that'll change. Guaranteed I will tap it eventually because she has that sweet eager to please nature.).

ImpaleHer
02-26-22, 07:45
Second attempt at La Fleur on Thursday, I was under the impression that most of the girls here were hot from previous reports? I went back in December, Dallas answered the door and was probably in her late 40's and overweight, she could tell I was hesitant so she brought back Rayne who was a bit better looking but still pretty overweight. I made an excuse and left. I was checking the schedule and saw Suzie was working on Thursday, decided I'd go see what she looked like, this chick was probably 250 lbs and gross looking so I bailed once again.

Now, I understand these sites use likenesses, that's totally acceptable, but if you put up a petite younger blonde I expect the girl to at least be skinny, so far in my experience la fleur has nothing but overweight girls. Does anyone frequent that place and have a recommendation? I typically stick to the FS places and mostly do Nice or one girl I like at QCE, but I'd like to find a place or two that has reliably hot girls and just does nude HE, I prefer to avoid AMPs in general as I like to have a bit of conversation and what not as well, plus 90% of the AMPs I've been to just jackhammer the little guy when it comes to the HE.La Fleur and La Aqua was full of big gals for too long but now they've caught on and is bringing in better than 4's. Newbies include Lenox (mixed blonde with a banging body seductive face) Meriam (striking green sexy eyes / face perfect big tits) and at least 2 others with decent bodies but lost the names. Meriam would be worth big roses for FS or BJ but she hasn't cracked it. She and Lennox would be great 4 H. Meriam is small but has great legs hips waist tits ratio. Lennox has baby damage but is still sexy as hell. No penetration with her either. (Sometimes I can get the girls cave when I bring my own protection but not with these two.) I would like to see a tan on Meriam. The lighting couldn't be any worse. Mood killer having unsightly grey sickly cottage cheese skin with every girl I've seen at Aqua especially on their big girls.

Does anyone know if Victoria there now is the same skinny blonde from before? She was pretty if it's who I think. I can't remember the other skinny girls but I do know we have better options once again so I'd suggest you give it a try. 4-5 decent looking women and even a couple with lapdog bait potential- that's not too bad.

I have tried Nice once before and I do remember the lineup was AAA. Stunning. Might have to try them again if Need be.

Mdcraig
02-26-22, 16:20
Sophia on 'bacation', didn't ask if permanent or a couple of weeks. Drew 'Chanel' again. Great rub, great attitude, very caring.

RyanBB
02-26-22, 17:58
Sophia on 'bacation', didn't ask if permanent or a couple of weeks. Drew 'Chanel' again. Great rub, great attitude, very caring.Anyone know if they really go on bacation to rest their vaginas or do they just go to another spa? Seems like the mamas go away too? What's the deal with that? I bet there is like some crazy underground shit going on.

KingEpqng
02-26-22, 23:18
To another spa.

Anyone know if they really go on bacation to rest their vaginas or do they just go to another spa? Seems like the mamas go away too? What's the deal with that? I bet there is like some crazy underground shit going on..

RyanBB
02-27-22, 11:52
Got duped by mama. I swore off this place until they got new girls because the girls there now give terrible service. I called mama yesterday and she told me they had a new girl Sky. So I wake up early head over to see Sky and it was the same girl with baby damage 3 weeks ago. Dang. I wanted to leave but I felt bad so I hoped it would be better since she had seen me before. Nope. Just as bad. She was rushing me the whole time. I gave her head and after 3 min she's like ok honey. Well I wasn't had yet and she grabbed a condom. I wasn't hard yet I need to warm up and after a min he woke up then she was complaining too big. Hand job? I said no. I paid the full damage. Finally I was like this sucks won't change positions and kept wanting to do a HJ. Just like before basically so this happened the same way twice basically. Gave in and was like fine. HJ. Too much lube and couldn't nut. I paid for 30 min and still had 15-18 min left and I said I have another condom she said no too big next time. I said, it will be the same size next time. LOL. Anyway, I'm 0-2 with her and wasted $360 for 2 trips there. I was hoping to see mama on the way out but no luck my room was right near the exit. Probably best because I was f'and pissed.

If anyone has a solid FS girl at Ruby please PM me. Also, any low volume providers please do the same.

Macho Manny
02-27-22, 15:50
Anyone know if they really go on bacation to rest their vaginas or do they just go to another spa? Seems like the mamas go away too? What's the deal with that? I bet there is like some crazy underground shit going on.LOL Ryan this post had me cracking up when you said do they go on bacation to rest their vaginas. I think possibly 1 to 2 weeks a year they get to visit family or have a little away time from living 24/7 inside those spas. The other times they are on bacation they just go to another spot to show off their talents. I am not sure about the masa's but they make the big dough and control everything so they may possibly get a real bacation.

FrankMeister
02-27-22, 17:51
I found the ad in escort alligator. Called her up and she's working at Scarlets on Eastway. Drove ove, the place has been there for lotta years. I don't know I would like it at night but daytime was fine. She met me at the door led me to the room where I got comfortable. 60 house fee special for the hour this week. She gave an OK massage for about 10 minutes and we chatted nowhere near as sensual as I would've liked but OK. She gave menu prices which max is at 300. I chose that option she lay down let me give a little massage DATY and then off to the races. True AA spinner, real good conversation easy to talk to. BBJ very solid and then everything else covered multiple positions. I discussed the GPS with her and feel after a visit or two I can save myself probably 50 maybe 75. I'm not going to argue first go round as it just makes it less for both sides. As we know everything cost more now.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/75999464

Hunter704
02-27-22, 18:18
This use to be my go to place but it sucks that talent has dropped. I asked momma about previous talent and looks like they won't be coming back.

Got duped by mama. I swore off this place until they got new girls because the girls there now give terrible service. I called mama yesterday and she told me they had a new girl Sky. So I wake up early head over to see Sky and it was the same girl with baby damage 3 weeks ago. Dang. I wanted to leave but I felt bad so I hoped it would be better since she had seen me before. Nope. Just as bad. She was rushing me the whole time. I gave her head and after 3 min she's like ok honey. Well I wasn't had yet and she grabbed a condom. I wasn't hard yet I need to warm up and after a min he woke up then she was complaining too big. Hand job? I said no. I paid the full damage. Finally I was like this sucks won't change positions and kept wanting to do a HJ. Just like before basically so this happened the same way twice basically. Gave in and was like fine. HJ. Too much lube and couldn't nut. I paid for 30 min and still had 15-18 min left and I said I have another condom she said no too big next time. I said, it will be the same size next time. LOL. Anyway, I'm 0-2 with her and wasted $360 for 2 trips there. I was hoping to see mama on the way out but no luck my room was right near the exit. Probably best because I was f'and pissed.

If anyone has a solid FS girl at Ruby please PM me. Also, any low volume providers please do the same.

ReviewDork
02-27-22, 21:06
I promise you, this girl was 5 ft even and 100 lbs at the most. Didn't look much older than 20. She was friendly and flirty enough to give me the impression that she was willing to have fun. Unfortunately for me, I was wrong.

The place next door was where I went first. I asked for Bianca but Mommasan told me that she no longer worked there. Makes me wonder if she got into trouble from her reviews. Momma had 5 girls working that night but she wouldn't let me see them to pick and choose one.Stopped by to see what was up. There's a new girl but no where near 20 (mid 50's) or a spinner (little tummy). If you're familiar with the other two, they could be triplets. Said she had been there for 2 weeks. Maybe the 20 yr old didn't work out and left soon after your visit.

Bouinage
02-28-22, 18:18
I found the ad in escort alligator. Called her up and she's working at Scarlets on Eastway. Drove ove, the place has been there for lotta years. I don't know I would like it at night but daytime was fine. She met me at the door led me to the room where I got comfortable. 60 house fee special for the hour this week. She gave an OK massage for about 10 minutes and we chatted nowhere near as sensual as I would've liked but OK. She gave menu prices which max is at 300. I chose that option she lay down let me give a little massage DATY and then off to the races. True AA spinner, real good conversation easy to talk to. BBJ very solid and then everything else covered multiple positions. I discussed the GPS with her and feel after a visit or two I can save myself probably 50 maybe 75. I'm not going to argue first go round as it just makes it less for both sides. As we know everything cost more now.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/75999464Did you catch her name? Was it Mya? I agree, I am not a fan of the haggle, I know lots of mongers disagree with this methodology. When they quote a price to high for me, I just say no thanks, this way if they want to earn the tip, then its up to them to come down on the cost. Most of the time it works without to many hard feelings. YMMY of course LOL.

Biboi1234
02-28-22, 18:48
Stopped by wellbeing today wasn't necessarily looking for FS, but a good rub down and nice finish and wellbeing has always had above average massages.

Anyways got there paid mama, met cici not my cup of tea but very friendly. 50 ish with a few extra pounds but again a great attitude. Ts was bare bones nothing special. Back to the room asked what I wanted and tip play first massage after. Gave her. 6 (for the standard rub and prostate massage) she said "not everything $ more" so I pulled out a benjamin. She told me to lay down she left the room for a couple min then came back stripped down that extra lbs gave her a nice plump ass.

She went right into a CBJ then mish and doggy for a big but I couldn't stay strong. Finished with CBJ / HJ and prostate she said "you must not like condom huh". Finished strong releasing a 7 day all over her and myself.

She offered some upgrades for next time (pm for details).

(kinda wish they were on the table this time though).

She cleaned up with a hot towel and started the massage. Like I said they always have top notch rubs. She used hot stones and hot towels with her rubbing to get out all tension. Damn near fell asleep was so relaxing.

Highly recommend even if just for a massage.

RedBird 6969
02-28-22, 19:09
Anyone know if they really go on bacation to rest their vaginas or do they just go to another spa? Seems like the mamas go away too? What's the deal with that? I bet there is like some crazy underground shit going on.I think you missed a valid reason for Bacations: That time of the month, hard to do your job when you are bleeding down there. Just a guess, but seem like a logical one, to me anyway.

FrankMeister
02-28-22, 21:26
Did you catch her name? Was it Mya? I agree, I am not a fan of the haggle, I know lots of mongers disagree with this methodology. When they quote a price to high for me, I just say no thanks, this way if they want to earn the tip, then its up to them to come down on the cost. Most of the time it works without to many hard feelings. YMMY of course LOL.Yes that is her name. Nice girl and easy to talk with and look at.

RYKean
03-02-22, 00:15
Decided to give this place a try. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Paid 60 for an hour. Asked for a quick 5 minute table shower to first rinse off. Was given a girl in her 30's nice body who name starts with O. Began to smell something off right away during the table shower. Brought back to the room for a 10 minute massage with a towel covering me and her face cover on. The SNANK vagina smell couldn't now be denied that we were in an enclosed room. Asked to flip she asked what I wanted. I said not certain. She said any touching started at 100, handjob 120, and 1,80 for all. I said no thank you (due to the bad smell). I said I guess we just need to convert our 1 hour time down to 30 minutes. After 22 minutes I am getting dressed and asked mama for another girl option that didn't smell. She didn't have another girl available. I asked for 20 back since I was under 30 minutes (they charge $40 for 30 minutes) and they would not give me any of the house fee back. Very disappointed about this situation as in prior spa experiences when the girl was off the mama would make it right.

Well for $60, I got to spend 22 minutes smelling an awful pussy. How could this place stay open with girls and management like this?

J Simp
03-02-22, 00:21
After being stood up by Sunny, I made a trip to Galaxy. I was hoping to see the young spinner that I offended on my last visit. The girl that I saw was Sophia. She removed her mask for 5 seconds so that I could look at her face. She looks like she is in her late 30's. I wasn't impressed with her massage. On the flip, she allowed me to run her ass and kitty OTC while she gave me a HJ. I paid the house 80. Tipped Sophia 40. I won't revisit Galaxy.

SunRay28
03-02-22, 01:10
Aroma, Apple and Spa 74 are solid FS places.Any names I can drop if they ask for a regular? I'm a first timer. Or what's the etiquette to get the most out of the visit? Thanks.

SunRay28
03-02-22, 01:11
The rules are pretty much to read through the board. Reading through you may find what you want. Your experience may be different, but should be better than going in without the research. I'm kind of new myself. I'm here about every night trying to learn the lingo like "standard rates". Seems to me the "standard rate" changes depending on where you go. However I see that comment a lot. One bit of advice for when you go to wherever act like you've been there before. It's not like the porno's where the girl wants to excite the 1st timer.

In my begining I went to the one with the big red door on corner of Tryon and woodlawn (It's not there anymore). Fabulous body with a face that looked like she'd been beat. During the table shower I told her it was my 1st time. She told me Shh. Got nothing after that. Went to One. Hot Girl drilled me about who I normally see to prove I'm a regular. Another good reason to get some names from this board. After being cleared it got hot and heavy fast. Fun FS and out the door in 30 minutes. I didn't even get a massage. I tried Wellbeing after seeing an ad on bedpage.com. Ad said special for 1st timers. Again I made that same mistake of telling the girl I saw the ad for a special for 1st timers. What saved me was I put 60 on the table. The best handjob ever. Although I've read recently that's too much money for HJ. Afterwards CoCo lightend up and said next time we could do haha.

I haven't found the "best" place for me yet. "FS" seems to also equal in / out. "Hottest Women" equals too expensive for me, but if you read though you'll find what others have found. I've read here you can ask the girl what's on her menu. So far for me it becomes a circle of well what do you want? And I've been afraid of that indicating I haven't been there. Now that I think about it, with the excuse that the menu could be different depending on the girl I may try that again.Appreciate the advice man. I might try One.

Corvette704
03-02-22, 08:05
Any names I can drop if they ask for a regular? I'm a first timer. Or what's the etiquette to get the most out of the visit? Thanks.I doubt any of the women are at them anymore. But mention Tonya at Aroma and June at Apple. It's been some years since I have been to Spa 74 so I wouldn't know who to. Mention. I know there is a review about them not too far back and a name might be mentioned there. Also if FS is what you want then tell them you want everything after the flip. Also if the girl is what you want when she enters the room then drop the FS tip on the bookcase and they will let her know.

Newguy72
03-02-22, 09:40
Had a not so spectacular trip to aroma this week. Usually pretty decent, this one was fairly mechanical.

Several weeks ago, tried out well-being, I don't usually go to new places, but thought I'd give it a try. Had a good time. FS available at both places. What's odd about well-being is that there's always people standing outside visiting other businesses. It's a little too in the open for my taste.

I really like the convenience of the spas, but it seems to be difficult to find what I'm looking for. Looking for something more than HJ, but not always FS.

JackDroxFourMe
03-02-22, 12:48
Had a not so spectacular trip to aroma this week. Usually pretty decent, this one was fairly mechanical.

Several weeks ago, tried out well-being, I don't usually go to new places, but thought I'd give it a try. Had a good time. FS available at both places. What's odd about well-being is that there's always people standing outside visiting other businesses. It's a little too in the open for my taste.

I really like the convenience of the spas, but it seems to be difficult to find what I'm looking for. Looking for something more than HJ, but not always FS.Agreed. You used to be able to get a through TS, good massage, tease and nude handshake at most places. Seems like now it's decent rub or straight to FS. Nothing in between.

JackDroxFourMe
03-02-22, 13:06
Came across this ad for Annie. Not a local number so could be fake. Would love to try out that TS though!

https://charlotte.rubmd.com/17b895cc-ae20-41fa-acd3-cc7c315c20fe

KingEpqng
03-02-22, 13:34
No real hits on her number other than when she was advertising in Tampa and here on RR.

Came across this ad for Annie. Not a local number so could be fake. Would love to try out that TS though!

https://charlotte.rubmd.com/17b895cc-ae20-41fa-acd3-cc7c315c20fe.

Amp Insane
03-02-22, 13:55
Agreed. You used to be able to get a through TS, good massage, tease and nude handshake at most places. Seems like now it's decent rub or straight to FS. Nothing in between.That is exactly what I am looking for next week. Been laying low for the past bit but and TS, massage, and handshake seems like a great way to ease back in. I've seen this one offer massage sessions but haven't found any real reviews on here. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/live-in-person-toyshow/189719628507.

Also seen the "Pineville soccer mom" ads but no data on her either.

In the past I always did well with Kyoto and Perfect 10 but wanted to look around more this visit.

Wishbone7
03-02-22, 15:22
That fake ad has been around for quite awhile. The pics are Brandi Love (MILF porn star). Don't know if you will get any service but it won't be from the woman in the pics.

https://charlotte.rubmd.com/17b895cc-ae20-41fa-acd3-cc7c315c20fe

Broke Bad
03-03-22, 15:20
Stopped in recently and greeted by new "girl" Deluxe. Yes, that's what she said. (Nee Nee is away apparently.) Very limited English. Short, chubby, older (50 ish), nice natural rack, although she was shy about me roaming there. Decent massage with no teasing. (Nee Nee's massage is better.) Flipped. Showed her hand where more attention was needed. Asked "how much tip?" I pointed to my mouth thinking maybe she would provide same extras as the departed Linda, but wouldn't for the 60 I had in my pocket. (Worth a try.) Competently performed standard service. I'd see her again if there were no better options, but fortunately there are.

Broke Bad
03-03-22, 15:26
Ran into an old favorite at Le Aqua. Miriam was known as Krissy / Chrissy at Nice Spa. Put on a few pounds, but still a sensual MILF. Some surgical scars on chest and stomach, but not a distraction. Menu is more limited than at Nice, but she's still plenty of fun. Glad she resurfaced.

Orl001
03-03-22, 16:27
Stopped in recently and greeted by new "girl" Deluxe. Yes, that's what she said. (Nee Nee is away apparently.) Very limited English. Short, chubby, older (50 ish), nice natural rack, although she was shy about me roaming there. Decent massage with no teasing. (Nee Nee's massage is better.) Flipped. Showed her hand where more attention was needed. Asked "how much tip?" I pointed to my mouth thinking maybe she would provide same extras as the departed Linda, but wouldn't for the 60 I had in my pocket. (Worth a try.) Competently performed standard service. I'd see her again if there were no better options, but fortunately there are.I hate that LInda left or was told to leave. The new woman (Wendy?) gives a good massage but it was just boring. Neenee always gives a great massage with teasing but I'm always looking for extra and she doesn't seem to crack. Sadly I think its time to venture out. Was always the best bang for the buck.

WetAssPussy
03-03-22, 21:44
Ran into an old favorite at Le Aqua. Miriam was known as Krissy / Chrissy at Nice Spa. Put on a few pounds, but still a sensual MILF. Some surgical scars on chest and stomach, but not a distraction. Menu is more limited than at Nice, but she's still plenty of fun. Glad she resurfaced.Le Aqua Miriam was known as Krissy / Chrissy at Nice Spa.

No shit! Man, she was the best spa sex I've ever had when she was at Nice. We fucked 50 ways from Sunday. Lost track of her after she went for her mommy makeover in FL & had complications from that. I never got to see the results. I thought she was pretty down to earth & sweet. I will have to see her at Le Aqua, but I'm sure the menu is very limited. Thank you for the post.

Bouinage
03-05-22, 19:20
Le Aqua Miriam was known as Krissy / Chrissy at Nice Spa.

No shit! Man, she was the best spa sex I've ever had when she was at Nice. We fucked 50 ways from Sunday. Lost track of her after she went for her mommy makeover in FL & had complications from that. I never got to see the results. I thought she was pretty down to earth & sweet. I will have to see her at Le Aqua, but I'm sure the menu is very limited. Thank you for the post.Just met her and had a great time! She asked for discretion so I will honor that. Will def repeat. I did not ask her about them, but she does have some impressive scars. Implants on the rack but the booty is nice and jiggly, long black hair and pleasnt personality. The place is not cheap so I'm glad that she only works a few days a week.

OCW110
03-06-22, 17:31
Saw rose. I thought she said lowes but based on what I'm seeing in the forum it's got to be rose. . 6 for the room and $1. 4 tip for the works. She definitely high volume. Once she cleaned me up she ran into another room of a person that just showed up. Good time though with an adequate massage.

OCW110
03-06-22, 17:38
So the Victoria that's there. I don't think that's the same Victoria I remember. Old one was like a super hot blonde, this one is ok but really tatted up. She may have worked there in the past but not who I was thinking of. Ariel is fun though. Nice chick, decent appearance if you like them thick.

Amp Insane
03-07-22, 20:27
Had a few minutes and stopped by that one place. Nothing special there. Basic massage and handshake. 60 at the door and a 40 on the way out.

RyanBB
03-07-22, 22:27
Saw rose. I thought she said lowes but based on what I'm seeing in the forum it's got to be rose. . 6 for the room and $1. 4 tip for the works. She definitely high volume. Once she cleaned me up she ran into another room of a person that just showed up. Good time though with an adequate massage.Sent you a PM.

ReviewDork
03-08-22, 11:08
Had a few minutes and stopped by that one place. Nothing special there. Basic massage and handshake. 60 at the door and a 40 on the way out.Interesting, This is typically a FS place. A handshake is usually offered for twice that if at all. Guess you got lucky, must be slowing down.

Amp Insane
03-08-22, 17:52
Interesting, This is typically a FS place. A handshake is usually offered for twice that if at all. Guess you got lucky, must be slowing down.I certainly didn't make any new friends there. Didn't want to blow it up too bad on here but I don't see myself heading back that way.

HDLover
03-08-22, 17:56
Interesting, This is typically a FS place. A handshake is usually offered for twice that if at all. Guess you got lucky, must be slowing down.Do you think he's taking about One Spa or somewhere else. That review doesn't fit One Spa. If it is he couldn't have had a good experience.

ReviewDork
03-09-22, 11:54
I certainly didn't make any new friends there. Didn't want to blow it up too bad on here but I don't see myself heading back that way.Are you talking about One Spa in North Charlotte or a different place?

ReviewDork
03-09-22, 11:58
Do you think he's taking about One Spa or somewhere else. That review doesn't fit One Spa. If it is he couldn't have had a good experience.Yeah not sure. I'll ask. Things change but that does not fit from my experience.

TheDude3
03-09-22, 19:19
Saw rose. I thought she said lowes but based on what I'm seeing in the forum it's got to be rose. . 6 for the room and $1. 4 tip for the works. She definitely high volume. Once she cleaned me up she ran into another room of a person that just showed up. Good time though with an adequate massage.I saw Rose and had a great time. Last year wasn't there another Rose? The one I remember seems to be stockier.

ConcordGuy
03-10-22, 21:07
I have actually been meaning to write a report on her. Can actually comment on service because I never made it inside. Her ad says 200 for run with BBBJ, but when I get to the bank she sent me too (coincidence that she sent me to a bank?) she texts me "it's $400" I told her your ad said $200 for run with BBBJ, she said "best I can do is 220" seemed a little sketchy but I was already close anyway she texts back ".

Go to the convenient store across the street and buy me a 2 liter orange soda" ok pain in the ass but I am already stopped so I go get the soda, but as I pull out of the convenient store inotice a car follow me, the car followed me all the way to her house and while I drove past the spot she told me to park in the guy parked 2 spots down and just sat in his car like eh was waiting for something, I figured I would do a quick circle and see if the guy gets out and goes inside somewhere, but when I came back the guy was still sitting there eyeballing me as I drove by. I texted her and told her that just seemed too sketchy and I wasnt coming in that's when the crazy came out, first she said I wasted her time then she sent a text sayign don't bother coming you wasted my time, more texts basically calling me every name int he book, then after like 10 of those she sends me a text saying "so are you coming? I was already half way home at that point, Thats when she called me and started whining and crying about "the only reason I asked you to get me a soda was so I would know if you were a cop or not cause cops can't buy soda" (never heard that one before) told her nice try but I am already halfway home, told her "maybe your are legit but I have done this long enough to know when you get that gut feeling telling you to pass, trust it and pass.

That is exactly what I am looking for next week. Been laying low for the past bit but and TS, massage, and handshake seems like a great way to ease back in. I've seen this one offer massage sessions but haven't found any real reviews on here. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/live-in-person-toyshow/189719628507.

Also seen the "Pineville soccer mom" ads but no data on her either.

In the past I always did well with Kyoto and Perfect 10 but wanted to look around more this visit.

Dockers55
03-10-22, 21:12
I have actually been meaning to write a report on her. Can actually comment on service because I never made it inside. Her ad says 200 for run with BBBJ, but when I get to the bank she sent me too (coincidence that she sent me to a bank?) she texts me "it's $400" I told her your ad said $200 for run with BBBJ, she said "best I can do is 220" seemed a little sketchy but I was already close anyway she texts back ".

Go to the convenient store across the street and buy me a 2 liter orange soda" ok pain in the ass but I am already stopped so I go get the soda, but as I pull out of the convenient store inotice a car follow me, the car followed me all the way to her house and while I drove past the spot she told me to park in the guy parked 2 spots down and just sat in his car like eh was waiting for something, I figured I would do a quick circle and see if the guy gets out and goes inside somewhere, but when I came back the guy was still sitting there eyeballing me as I drove by. I texted her and told her that just seemed too sketchy and I wasnt coming in that's when the crazy came out, first she said I wasted her time then she sent a text sayign don't bother coming you wasted my time, more texts basically calling me every name int he book, then after like 10 of those she sends me a text saying "so are you coming? I was already half way home at that point, Thats when she called me and started whining and crying about "the only reason I asked you to get me a soda was so I would know if you were a cop or not cause cops can't buy soda" (never heard that one before) told her nice try but I am already halfway home, told her "maybe your are legit but I have done this long enough to know when you get that gut feeling telling you to pass, trust it and pass.You did the right thing by leaving. Sounds like you were about to be rolled. Hey, at least you got some orange soda out of it.

ConcordGuy
03-10-22, 21:51
I have been tempted to try this one out seeing if anyone has any intel? Seems like she may work with some other girls (ads are similar all posted around the same time and all say "ask about the milking table".

Ember.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3205229

This is one of the girls who posts with her.

Sam.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3100116

KingEpqng
03-10-22, 22:20
https://queencityentertainment.net/our-girls/

Search Ember on here and starts on page 3.

I have been tempted to try this one out seeing if anyone has any intel? Seems like she may work with some other girls (ads are similar all posted around the same time and all say "ask about the milking table".

Ember.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3205229

This is one of the girls who posts with her.

Sam.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3100116.

MikeHoncho76
03-11-22, 10:30
You did yourself a favor. She's been reported on in the Escort Report thread. Most of those pics aren't even her.

Go to the convenient store across the street and buy me a 2 liter orange soda" ok pain in the ass but I am already stopped so I go get the soda, but as I pull out of the convenient store inotice a car follow me, the car followed me all the way to her house and while I drove past the spot she told me to park in the guy parked 2 spots down and just sat in his car like eh was waiting for something, I figured I would do a quick circle and see if the guy gets out and goes inside somewhere, but when I came back the guy was still sitting there eyeballing me as I drove by. I texted her and told her that just seemed too sketchy and I wasnt coming in that's when the crazy came out, first she said I wasted her time then she sent a text sayign don't bother coming you wasted my time, more texts basically calling me every name int he book, then after like 10 of those she sends me a text saying "so are you coming? I was already half way home at that point, Thats when she called me and started whining and crying about "the only reason I asked you to get me a soda was so I would know if you were a cop or not cause cops can't buy soda" (never heard that one before) told her nice try but I am already halfway home, told her "maybe your are legit but I have done this long enough to know when you get that gut feeling telling you to pass, trust it and pass.

NC Transplant
03-11-22, 11:02
I tried to book with her once and I got the bullshit runaround too. She was a lot cheaper then. Like 100 for a half. She seems to be more trouble than she is worth and batshit crazy too.

HDLover
03-12-22, 11:08
Stopped in this week to check on any new talent and the same older lady was still there. She said come back because she was busy so that made it easy to decline. Left there and hit Nichole's and busy also. I'm not the type to sit in the corner and wait. Left there to 3429. Wendy answered to door and I had seen her before so stayed for the hour. She had been reported on before only wanting to do hh but she was good for the hour. I actually like her massage and she had no problems with over and under roaming. She did ask for more tip to drop the pants but really didn't have any interest. I will continue to see her when available for the massage and a little extras to see what happens. A previous monger reported that she didn't like hour massage's and didn't like being there but I didn't get any feeling of that at all. Maybe I catch her when she is in a good mood or maybe we just click.

Fred23
03-12-22, 20:38
Stopped by this afternoon for stress relief.

Been going by there for 1 yr+ normal rotation of Chinese and Korean Young ladies.

Good / Standard massage checks the boys to see if want to play. On the flip right to it, if she is comfortable with you (or your tip history).

Determines how much touching. I usually am allowed to roam anywhere, few BBJ Kisses to start (on birthdays).

Cleans up and finish massage.

$60 for the Hour $40-50 for the play.

Not a FS place and if new may need a visit or two to get the goods, but usually play nice and they do too.

JoeyEye
03-13-22, 21:30
I spent a nice hour with Chanel. 80 door fee for the hour. TS was good and thorough with a fair bit of play with junior. Chanel commented, "Nice" on length and girth. I know I'm in for a decent time. Massage was actually pretty good. I asked for hard and got medium, but she was thorough. What do you want she asks. I proposed BBFS and laughed, she said no so we settled on CFS. MPOS CFS ensued with a fair bit of queefing at times. Emptied into to the bag and got my bottle of water for the walk of shame back to car. 80/140. She actually wanted 160 but I had the tip out and ready while she was getting the H2 O. She says 140 for CFS for hh and 160 CFS for h. I didn't budge. Just feigned 140 is good, you should be happy.

Bruce2345
03-14-22, 00:13
I went to an AMP for the first time in more than five years on Friday. Uptick of costs for Indies and downgrade in talent had me scratching an old itch at Comfort Spa. For what I'm looking for — good massage, no hassle, HE — this was probably my best-ever visit in Charlotte.

Comfort is off a busy street but I felt secure walking in. My one miss: it's been a while so I forgot to get a name of my attendant. She was kind and certainly an older woman. My understanding is that's the norm there.

Grabbed a table shower, which was perfectly warm and plenty of attention to Juniors region. Back in for a medium massage that was well above average and very light on the oil. Light touch toward the end, flip, no hassle and right to work with an above average HE. Only slight knock: the over-acted "yes! Yes!" As she was finishing me off.

Still had 10 minutes and after cleaning me up she turned me back over for some more work on the legs. Watched her clean the table after as I got dressed, which I appreciate in these times. Water and out the door.

I paid for an hour and spent exactly an hour in the building, spoke maybe 30 total words and felt attended to and taken care. An extra. 1 for the tip made it. 8 and. 5.

Corvette704
03-14-22, 09:07
I spent a nice hour with Chanel. 80 door fee for the hour. TS was good and thorough with a fair bit of play with junior. Chanel commented, "Nice" on length and girth. I know I'm in for a decent time. Massage was actually pretty good. I asked for hard and got medium, but she was thorough. What do you want she asks. I proposed BBFS and laughed, she said no so we settled on CFS. MPOS CFS ensued with a fair bit of queefing at times. Emptied into to the bag and got my bottle of water for the walk of shame back to car. 80/140. She actually wanted 160 but I had the tip out and ready while she was getting the H2 O. She says 140 for CFS for hh and 160 CFS for h. I didn't budge. Just feigned 140 is good, you should be happy.Seems like the AMPs are trying to raise their prices too.

HornyGuysC
03-14-22, 12:20
I was around the area last Thursday and decided to go to One, when I got there there were a lot of cars in parking lot but I noticed people going to the nearby business so I decided to go in anyway, I ran the bell and a pretty girl in her late 20's let me in she asked me if I've been there before I said no, first time but she kept looking at me and saying you here before I said ok, I ask her name she said Sexy and will admit she is freaking sexy about 5'7" 130 nice tan skin B naturals, she asked for $60 house fee and 140 tip but I wanted a TS and one hour she said 80 but only 45 minutes, so gave her the extra 20, got to the TS and I was feeling her ass and all over she was cool with it, TS was pretty quick not much teasing, dry me off and on the way to the room I kept grabbing her ass she was fun, I got on the table she came back and the dress came off she has a nice body, she got on my back and a few kisses and body slide for a couple of minutes then at the flip she put the cover on and give CBJ for a couple of minutes lick my balls too and then she got or her back for Mish and the K9 and I couldn't hold it for too long looking and grabbing her ass it was a nice view out the door in about 30 minutes no massage but it was good anyway, I will comeback to see what else is available or I'll be happy to see Sexy again.

RickRockClt
03-14-22, 13:29
I've thought about going and you've given me the boost to check it out soon.

Do they do any prostate / ass play with a finger in your bum?

That's one thing I love about Comfort Spa. They know how to tease and use the ass for extra pleasure.

Been going by there for 1 yr+ normal rotation of Chinese and Korean Young ladies.

Good / Standard massage checks the boys to see if want to play. On the flip right to it, if she is comfortable with you (or your tip history).

Determines how much touching. I usually am allowed to roam anywhere, few BBJ Kisses to start (on birthdays).

Not a FS place and if new may need a visit or two to get the goods, but usually play nice and they do too.

ChristNotama
03-14-22, 14:33
Today I went to the spot next to a pizza hut. BBBJCIM spit. It was good, her voice is anoying as hell she sounds like a cartoon plus english limited. YMMV.

RickRockClt
03-14-22, 14:42
Was it Nicole's Body Works in Matthews? What was the damage?

Today I went to the spot next to a pizza hut. BBBJCIM spit. It was good, her voice is anoying as hell she sounds like a cartoon plus english limited. YMMV.

Corvette704
03-14-22, 15:49
Today I went to the spot next to a pizza hut. BBBJCIM spit. It was good, her voice is anoying as hell she sounds like a cartoon plus english limited. YMMV.What's the location?

HDLover
03-14-22, 17:38
Was it Nicole's Body Works in Matthews? What was the damage?I was at Nicholes today and saw Layla and heard Wendy so that voice description doesn't fit here but doesn't mean anything. This description sounds like Linda from 3429. Maybe he will give us the answer soon.

Mdcraig
03-14-22, 22:00
Seems like the AMPs are trying to raise their prices too.When I first went to an AMP longer ago than I want to think about, $100 bucks would get you everything you could want, and probably your house painted. I just haven't really been impressed with anyone lately.

Bouinage
03-15-22, 06:14
So far have had good luck here so continue to visit. Met Bonnie / Bunny? Couldn't understand her. Maybe mid 40's milf? Fit body, b cups, long black hair. Very playful and upbeat attitude. Push type rubdown for about 5 minutes then onto some action then a more complete rubdown afterwards. No mention of tip at all which was nice. Standard rates.

ChristNotama
03-15-22, 07:22
What's the location?But It is the one with the fake knockers.

RickRockClt
03-15-22, 09:31
There is no Pizza Hut next to it. The only place close to a Pizza Hut as the OP said is Nicole's. 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

I was at Nicholes today and saw Layla and heard Wendy so that voice description doesn't fit here but doesn't mean anything. This description sounds like Linda from 3429. Maybe he will give us the answer soon.

HDLover
03-15-22, 10:20
There is no Pizza Hut next to it. The only place close to a Pizza Hut as the OP said is Nicole's. 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.I was saying I was at Nichole's which is beside Pizza Hut. The two girls that was there when I was there yesterday did not fit the description. His description sounds like Linda who I didn't see but could have been there.

Gator1961
03-15-22, 19:00
Today I went to the spot next to a pizza hut. BBBJCIM spit. It was good, her voice is anoying as hell she sounds like a cartoon plus english limited. YMMV.You know, I like a challenge as much as the next guy, but you are really making everyone really work for this. When asked for the location you respond it's the one with fake knockers? Not sure what that means, LOL.

Thanks for the post as it has sort of energized the board, but a few more cogent details would definitely be appreciated.

Monger on!

Gator.

HeyItsMe68
03-15-22, 20:50
You know, I like a challenge as much as the next guy, but you are really making everyone really work for this. When asked for the location you respond it's the one with fake knockers? Not sure what that means, LOL.

Thanks for the post as it has sort of energized the board, but a few more cogent details would definitely be appreciated.

Monger on!

Gator.Exactly right Gator why bring it to attention makes no sense.

ChristNotama
03-15-22, 21:03
She has fake t*ts an annoying voice, but great c*ck s*cking skills.

You guys guessed the place in a heart beat, there is a strange looking mirror when you walk in, it is angled inside a glass panel. I never saw anything like it that is why it remember it so well. Like Insaid YMMV!!!!
I never asked her name though, sorry.

Gator1961
03-15-22, 23:28
She has fake t*ts an annoying voice, but great c*ck s*cking skills.

You guys guessed the place in a heart beat, there is a strange looking mirror when you walk in, it is angled inside a glass panel. I never saw anything like it that is why it remember it so well. Like Insaid YMMV!!!!
I never asked her name though, sorry.So it's Nicole's. If I recall that's the place that Corvette wanted to send a newb looking for hot young Asians who were down for FS, when in fact you would only find older AMP ladies that would provide a happy ending at most. So, is there more to this story? Heck, for a BBBJ I certainly hope so! Anyone else been there (and holding out, LOL).

A little frustrating trying to draw out all the information, but WTF, it was interesting to say the least. Would like to hear from anyone else who has been there. Otherwise may TOFTT. LOL.

Gator.

Corvette704
03-16-22, 10:04
So it's Nicole's. If I recall that's the place that Corvette wanted to send a newb looking for hot young Asians who were down for FS, when in fact you would only find older AMP ladies that would provide a happy ending at most. So, is there more to this story? Heck, for a BBBJ I certainly hope so! Anyone else been there (and holding out, LOL).

A little frustrating trying to draw out all the information, but WTF, it was interesting to say the least. Would like to hear from anyone else who has been there. Otherwise may TOFTT. LOL.

Gator.No. That Lilly's I sent that newbie too who asked about getting FS with young hot Asians. I have read a few reports about FS being available at Nicole's but that place is too out in the open for my liking. When one does post about it then it becomes super busy and ultimately the provider goes away. As in the case at the one off Monoe Rd /7th street.

CactusRancher
03-17-22, 11:04
Has anyone gotten a HE at WRC Massage Spa? I've been there several times, and had some amazing acupuncture and massage sessions. Just wondering if more can be had, or if only certain attendants give extra services beyond a legit massage. TIA.

CR.

Case321
03-17-22, 17:31
Traveling through the other day and saw positive reports on One spa. Let me tell ya fellas if they had this place up here in Winston I'd be broke as hell. Saw Lilly nice b cups smoking hot body. Quick massage and then she put a cover on me did a little CBJ then rode the hell out of my dick before switching to mish untill I filled the bag.

Had a couple errands that brought me to town so went by a couple hours later and pretty much same treatment with Sugar. 200 to each girl including the house fee. Will return when in the area.

Mdcraig
03-17-22, 22:31
Has anyone gotten a HE at WRC Massage Spa? I've been there several times, and had some amazing acupuncture and massage sessions. Just wondering if more can be had, or if only certain attendants give extra services beyond a legit massage. TIA.

CR.I had heard rumors a while back that some staff went out on a limb, but not anymore for a long time.

Same with Annie's spa. There are hints of a tease, but that's all.

CactusRancher
03-18-22, 10:30
This has happened to me a few times, and curious if others have experienced it, AND what does it mean?

You go to an AMP, and you're the last customer there. The session ends and you're getting dressed. The attendant comes in and makes up the table. After you are done dressing, she tells you she needs a ride home. Maybe she doesn't have transportation and has to Uber her way home. OR, could it mean she is inviting you up to her place? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but curious if anyone else has experienced this.

HDLover
03-18-22, 11:04
This has happened to me a few times, and curious if others have experienced it, AND what does it mean?

You go to an AMP, and you're the last customer there. The session ends and you're getting dressed. The attendant comes in and makes up the table. After you are done dressing, she tells you she needs a ride home. Maybe she doesn't have transportation and has to Uber her way home. OR, could it mean she is inviting you up to her place? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but curious if anyone else has experienced this.I had the same thing happen in the past. The place in Concord I use to be a regular and I gave a couple different girls a ride home. Their apt. Was only a few minutes away and it was nothing more than a ride. Usually the girls that don't stay in the spa live with a large group of others that's probably in the same line of work. Same owners different spas. But any thing is possible with your connection to the girls.

NC Transplant
03-18-22, 11:50
I would bet anything is possible if the money is right.

You go to an AMP, and you're the last customer there. The session ends and you're getting dressed. The attendant comes in and makes up the table. After you are done dressing, she tells you she needs a ride home. Maybe she doesn't have transportation and has to Uber her way home. OR, could it mean she is inviting you up to her place? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but curious if anyone else has experienced this.

CactusRancher
03-18-22, 16:20
What's going on with Nicole's in Matthews? It used to be a solid place for a HE. Then a few months ago, seems some new girls where there and extra services like CBJ were being offered. I've been there twice recently and that's been my experience. The massage itself has become really lame and the session is rushed. Service is OK. Not great. And AFAIK FS is not offered. Most places seem to be either legit or going towards FS -- nothing in the middle much anymore.

Mdcraig
03-18-22, 21:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Crayz
03-18-22, 21:38
Did a search for Nicole's and had a bit of a hard time because it doesn't have "Spa" in the name. Cryptic or not I verified I had the right place through google seeing the Pizza Hut in the same shopping center strip. I walked in about 1:10 pm and was met by CeCe. I asked for Linda. She said yes 5 minutes and had me wait in a chair behind a curtain. I give her 60 for the hour. A little while later she comes to get me. I ask again for Linda. She says yes yes. Brings me to room and tells me to get naked and lie down. She comes back. I asked if Linda had the day off and she says yes. No table shower. No teasing. Nice massage for a long time. On flip I touched her. She said. You like to touch more money. I gave her way too much $ hoping to get a BBBJCIM. She pulled up her top. I got to feel and kiss her natural B's. She slowly played with the pressure points of my lower member and got a wild release. Hot towel (She calls it a hotel something). She continued with the top of my legs, arms and head. She gave me the full hour if not more. Basically the same scenario I had at 3429. CeCe was nice here good attitude nice massage just not getting the extra I'm looking for. Next time I'll call 1st and ask for Linda and if I get CeCe then she's just getting the standard tip.

HeyItsMe68
03-18-22, 22:24
Did a search for Nicole's and had a bit of a hard time because it doesn't have "Spa" in the name. Cryptic or not I verified I had the right place through google seeing the Pizza Hut in the same shopping center strip. I walked in about 1:10 pm and was met by CeCe. I asked for Linda. She said yes 5 minutes and had me wait in a chair behind a curtain. I give her 60 for the hour. A little while later she comes to get me. I ask again for Linda. She says yes yes. Brings me to room and tells me to get naked and lie down. She comes back. I asked if Linda had the day off and she says yes. No table shower. No teasing. Nice massage for a long time. On flip I touched her. She said. You like to touch more money. I gave her way too much $ hoping to get a BBBJCIM. She pulled up her top. I got to feel and kiss her natural B's. She slowly played with the pressure points of my lower member and got a wild release. Hot towel (She calls it a hotel something). She continued with the top of my legs, arms and head. She gave me the full hour if not more. Basically the same scenario I had at 3429. CeCe was nice here good attitude nice massage just not getting the extra I'm looking for. Next time I'll call 1st and ask for Linda and if I get CeCe then she's just getting the standard tip.No Linda works their at all.

MarcusCrassus
03-19-22, 02:29
Hello gentleman I'm interested in looking into a massage parlor what would be the place to go to and which provider do you recommend?

P.S. I'm entirely new to parlors so I please explain the rules for me.

Chris H
03-19-22, 04:53
No Linda works their at all.Correct, not sure why he thinks Linda works there.

IH8HJsAz
03-19-22, 10:23

CR.That is why I go there. If I want anything extra like a handi, it is Perfect, and FS to Charlotte. I will also add that Sunrise on Cherry has been a big notta, but I have not been there for quite a while, since the massage was only so, so. If you are not doing full service, or any extras do a good massage at the very least is how I see it.

I had heard rumors a while back that some staff went out on a limb, but not anymore for a long time.

Same with Annie's spa. There are hints of a tease, but that's all.Is Annies asian?

Muffdiver01
03-19-22, 11:43
I had the same thing happen in the past. The place in Concord I use to be a regular and I gave a couple different girls a ride home. Their apt. Was only a few minutes away and it was nothing more than a ride. Usually the girls that don't stay in the spa live with a large group of others that's probably in the same line of work. Same owners different spas. But any thing is possible with your connection to the girls.Never gave any rides but have had meets outside of the business. Had one in Atlanta that just loved to fuck. She would come to my hotel once or twice a week for free. Bring me dinner and spend the night. Miss seeing her.

T Polo
03-19-22, 11:58

You go to an AMP, and you're the last customer there. The session ends and you're getting dressed. The attendant comes in and makes up the table. After you are done dressing, she tells you she needs a ride home. Maybe she doesn't have transportation and has to Uber her way home. OR, could it mean she is inviting you up to her place? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but curious if anyone else has experienced this.I have had the experience several times over the years. Guys as old as me will remember Blue Sky in Mint Hill. I was a regular, was the last customer and asked for the ride home. Three ladies in the apartment and I ended up sharing an air mattress overnight in the living room with my favorite lady. Took them out to dinner several times too. Also had the staff from Independence spa out for a drinks and a late dinner a few times. Stacy would have to interpret the menu!

NC Transplant
03-19-22, 13:06
Going just off the posts I see, Atlanta seems to have a entirely different scene than we have here.

Never gave any rides but have had meets outside of the business. Had one in Atlanta that just loved to fuck. She would come to my hotel once or twice a week for free. Bring me dinner and spend the night. Miss seeing her.

WantSomeBad
03-19-22, 15:22
I'm going to be visiting Charlotte next week from Baltimore. Looking for recommendations for the best MP's.

Biboi1234
03-19-22, 17:25
I'm going to be visiting Charlotte next week from Baltimore. Looking for recommendations for the best MP's.If you frequent rl in laurel then kyoto is the closest to it.

Tons of posts about it on the board.

Bouinage
03-20-22, 09:10
Got tired of chasing down some action and was passing by Le Aqua, last time there had a good time so decided to try again. Met Ava, not the girl in the pics, thicker mixed lady. Beautiful carmel colored skin, blonde curly hair and thick. Nice rack and big booty, some tats, looks like a dancer. Pretty easy going. Le Aqua is pretty nice inside. No weird smells or noises. Offers a drink (alcoholic I assume?). They like for you to put your tip on the table first, I hate that. So I always ask what's the basic tip amount and start with that, this way they know I'm serious and puts them at some sort of ease. Then I tell them I can add more if we both find something we like. Standard house fee is 60/30. It can get pricey here for sure, more than the AMPs. The trade off is that all the women I have met there have been easy going, friendly, good hygiene, pretty, and drama free. I think with the right attitude and amount you won't leave dissapointed.

https://bodyrubscharlotte.org/

JackDroxFourMe
03-20-22, 10:17
Remember how the attendant at Capri would strip down and join you in the table shower? Does anyone else in town still do that? I doubt you could get an AMP in on that kinda action.

CraigD704
03-20-22, 10:24
I need a new regular spa and wanted to give this one a try. I thought I saw some reports here from a while back but can't seem to find them.

Can anyone give me some info? DM or reply here is fine.

Mostly looking for decent massage and a GOOD manual HE (not rushed). I know I'm asking a lot there LOL. More would be nice, but not really necessary.

Do they have a table shower?

JackDroxFourMe
03-20-22, 13:31
I need a new regular spa and wanted to give this one a try. I thought I saw some reports here from a while back but can't seem to find them.

Mostly looking for decent massage and a GOOD manual HE (not rushed). I know I'm asking a lot there LOL. More would be nice, but not really necessary.

Do they have a table shower?Stand up shower only. Used to be a nice place but a little crowded for my taste. Haven't been since Covid though. I called a minute ago thinking Sunday might be quiet fun day. Still no table shower.

HDLover
03-20-22, 13:34

Do they have a table shower?I use to be a regular along time ago but the last few times I went in they had the same older lady that was at the LaVanna store. There was another lady there and she was just an average massage and typical jack hammer. It's all about getting a tip and getting you out. They don't have a ts. I rarely go there any more because of the travel and not worth the money. I prefer to go to concord mills for a really good massage and sometimes a very little extra. For what it’s worth that’s all I can say about it. It’s rare to even see reports on this place. There’s a church that works next door and a very busy hair salon on the other adjoining walls so not very discreet.

SpinnerGuy
03-20-22, 13:53
Remember how the attendant at Capri would strip down and join you in the table shower? Does anyone else in town still do that? I doubt you could get an AMP in on that kinda action.It was the absolute best in many ways. Sure wish I knew if any of those girls are still working anywhere.

SG.

RickRockClt
03-20-22, 15:16
Went here on Friday morning after visiting the DMV (everyone needs to relieve stress after going there!

On the internet it said they opened at 9, sign on the door read open at 10. It was about 9:30 but the door was open, no problems.

A couple handmade signs indicted they accept Cash Only. Good that I was prepared.

Mid-30's Chinese lady. Cute. Asked me if it was my first time. First time there, not first time for massage.

I asked for the hard massage and it was pretty good. I held her leg calf for a few seconds when I had the opportunity.

At the flip she did a few things, but then said "finish". I questioned, "finished?

We had some dialogue about what I wanted more. She urged me to self service, but I refused. Eventually she acquiesced, and it was nice. I tried to get a little prostate massage too, but she just rubbed the outside of my ass during the HE.

$60 for the hour and $60 tip. Will repeat.

Cosmo123
03-20-22, 17:40
Did you catch her name?

VirginiaMan7
03-20-22, 21:54
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-rubdowns/490844391922

Hey guys.

I was looking for a review for this lady.

I would have done a search, but none of her ads have a name. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Tribones
03-20-22, 22:22
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-rubdowns/490844391922

Hey guys.

I was looking for a review for this lady.

I would have done a search, but none of her ads have a name. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!Check TER for one review from December. Search by phone #.

LesMarie321
03-20-22, 23:39
They really start at 30? Mind sharing what's a good starting point for her? Or what you recommend.

Got tired of chasing down some action and was passing by Le Aqua, last time there had a good time so decided to try again. Met Ava, not the girl in the pics, thicker mixed lady. Beautiful carmel colored skin, blonde curly hair and thick. Nice rack and big booty, some tats, looks like a dancer. Pretty easy going. Le Aqua is pretty nice inside. No weird smells or noises. Offers a drink (alcoholic I assume?). They like for you to put your tip on the table first, I hate that. So I always ask what's the basic tip amount and start with that, this way they know I'm serious and puts them at some sort of ease. Then I tell them I can add more if we both find something we like. Standard house fee is 60/30. It can get pricey here for sure, more than the AMPs. The trade off is that all the women I have met there have been easy going, friendly, good hygiene, pretty, and drama free. I think with the right attitude and amount you won't leave dissapointed.

https://bodyrubscharlotte.org/

Sage514
03-21-22, 08:46
LeAqua / Fleur.

Been going here since 2015 and has been most consistent of any spa. They have some unattractive girls, but they always have some that really stand out as well. As of late, Daniella (young Hispanic) and Cali (young blonde) have been my go tos. They both really get in to the session and make you feel like they are really in to you. I also have seen Victoria and Rayne. They are both equally awesome attendants.

Queen City Entertainment.

This place is much improved since the crackwhore days when Sophie and Stephanie etc. were there. With new lady in charge this place has catapulted to the top of my list as well. Stella (young brunette) and Rachel the MILF are top notch. I will be repeating to meet the rest of the staff, as they use real pics and all look good.

Yes, both spas may be a little pricey, but worth it because of the quality of the girls.

Toxoplasmo
03-21-22, 11:06
Was in Rock Hill on Saturday and just randomly decided to get a regular massage. Did a google maps search for 'Asian massage' and saw WRC Massage show up nearby. I was t expecting anything more than a massage.

Above average massage with a HE I wasn't expecting. Lots of UTC hands on action and even pulled up her sports bra to let them all hang out. Mid 30's in age range and a little chubby. Great attitude!

60/40 total. Will repeat.

Tricky Stick
03-21-22, 12:19
It was the absolute best in many ways. Sure wish I knew if any of those girls are still working anywhere..I third this. Had digits for Ivy (but she left before they closed and the digits were no longer working, I tried) and Kristina (digits defunct at time of closure as well) as they were my favs. I heard that Ivy may have gotten hitched and assume that Kristina went back to Venezuela.

CraigD704
03-21-22, 12:20
So now I'm thinking Apple will be a better bet for me. If anyone has any guidance I'd appreciate your input. If BBJ is an option, what's the damage? DMs are better for me as I may not get to check messages here for a while. Thanks!

So far have had good luck here so continue to visit. Met Bonnie / Bunny? Couldn't understand her. Maybe mid 40's milf? Fit body, b cups, long black hair. Very playful and upbeat attitude. Push type rubdown for about 5 minutes then onto some action then a more complete rubdown afterwards. No mention of tip at all which was nice. Standard rates.

Bouinage
03-21-22, 13:53
They really start at 30? Mind sharing what's a good starting point for her? Or what you recommend.$60 for 30 minutes house fee. She wanted 100 to get fully comfortable. I try and bring extra money the first time incase its to good to pass up! But I do have a limit and not afraid to say no or ask fir my money back. Every monger has to decide what that limit is for themselves haha. I really wanted to touch her and see her nude so it was worth it to me at the time. Next go around with her who knows.

RyanBB
03-21-22, 18:12
Saw Anna, not the youngest or best looking but her service is excellent. The table shower is full of rubbing and she does this thing with her knee rubbing on you that's hot. In the room, she's clean and fresh and I did DATY till she came. For the FS, whatever position you want she's game for and wants to please. Nice girl, take care of her.

Dockers55
03-21-22, 19:49
Was in Rock Hill on Saturday and just randomly decided to get a regular massage. Did a google maps search for 'Asian massage' and saw WRC Massage show up nearby. I was t expecting anything more than a massage.

Above average massage with a HE I wasn't expecting. Lots of UTC hands on action and even pulled up her sports bra to let them all hang out. Mid 30's in age range and a little chubby. Great attitude!

60/40 total. Will repeat.I had gone there a couple of years ago when they had a younger lady there and she gave HE's. Then sometime last year, went there and didn't get one, so stopped going. Apparently hit and miss? I know Rock Hill is more strict when it comes to AMP's.

Steve4848
03-21-22, 21:07
Fellow CLT mongers, can anyone help me out with a good quality, reliable provider in the CLT area or that does outcalls to the CLT downtown area? I travel into CLT regularly on business, stay downtown and would like to establish a regular provider to come to me. Price not an issue. Looking for attractive white, black asian or Hispanic (not picky), decent massage skills decent menu too would be nice. I know I am asking a lot but figure its worth a shot. Thank you for the help.

Oh, and I recently tried out Cathy. Older asian did come to me and did mediocre massage. Interesting though she let me mish her for the standard fee. Nothing special to look at by any means but closed the eyes and powered thru. I would not repeat unless in a real bind as looks aren't good and massage was crap too. But, 160 for outcall isn't bad.

FrankMeister
03-21-22, 23:26
I had a few too many bourbons and was feeling the itch even though have a recent divorcee. Tina is same early 40's that has been there for while. I hate the 80 shower fee but always enjoy. Good massage afterwards then on flip offered BBFS as mentioned before. Decided on BBJ for 100 tip. She got undressed totally and I played while she worked. She is very average in body and looks but did the job well. No CIM.

LesMarie321
03-22-22, 00:21
Gotcha okay sure, this question is for you or anyone else who may be a reg at aqua / fl. Was wanting to try someone new has anyone been with Victoria, Daniela or the new Stassi?

$60 for 30 minutes house fee. She wanted 100 to get fully comfortable. I try and bring extra money the first time incase its to good to pass up! But I do have a limit and not afraid to say no or ask fir my money back. Every monger has to decide what that limit is for themselves haha. I really wanted to touch her and see her nude so it was worth it to me at the time. Next go around with her who knows.

Sage514
03-23-22, 09:35
Gotcha okay sure, this question is for you or anyone else who may be a reg at aqua / fl. Was wanting to try someone new has anyone been with Victoria, Daniela or the new Stassi?Victoria is the same one that was there a couple years ago. She gives a great session. Daniella is new, but she is also great. Have not seen Stassi yet.

YoungUn3393
03-23-22, 19:29
Visiting the area for work anyone got an AMP that does FS and is generally reliable. I have a few in the northeast area if you want to trade info feel free to PM.

Checked out rubmaps but they only tell you so much.

JohhnyBravo
03-24-22, 06:54
I think he means 60 for hhr, not for tip. I was confused too since the standard format here is rate / tip.

They really start at 30? Mind sharing what's a good starting point for her? Or what you recommend.

Myter1
03-24-22, 12:24
Had pretty good success at Aroma. AM visits any day have worked out. Lunch is kinda a revolving door so I avoid it then. I do hhr and always get FS.

Visiting the area for work anyone got an AMP that does FS and is generally reliable. I have a few in the northeast area if you want to trade info feel free to PM.

Checked out rubmaps but they only tell you so much.

DarkJR
03-24-22, 13:56
I have gone here about 10 or so times and service has ranged from good to great. In fact, I was just there last week and had a good time with Rose. However, this week I met Sky. She is a little short and thick. At first everything seemed to be going well. Then we got to the room I had already laid out my 1. 4 and she asked what I wanted. I replied everything and she then said it was 1. 6. I said sorry I have come here many times and it is 1. 4. She just said next time 1. 6 because of inflation. I didn't realize the raw materials went up in price LOL.

Service was also subpar. Massage was poorer than expected. Even for an AMP. When it came time to the main event, she only spent a minute on a CBJ then wanted to proceed. She just laid there. Definitely do not recommend her.

Not sure if I will go back now or not.

RyanBB
03-24-22, 14:21
I have gone here about 10 or so times and service has ranged from good to great. In fact, I was just there last week and had a good time with Rose. However, this week I met Sky. She is a little short and thick. At first everything seemed to be going well. Then we got to the room I had already laid out my 1. 4 and she asked what I wanted. I replied everything and she then said it was 1. 6. I said sorry I have come here many times and it is 1. 4. She just said next time 1. 6 because of inflation. I didn't realize the raw materials went up in price LOL.

Service was also subpar. Massage was poorer than expected. Even for an AMP. When it came time to the main event, she only spent a minute on a CBJ then wanted to proceed. She just laid there. Definitely do not recommend her.

Not sure if I will go back now or not.Thanks for the post! I think a lot of people just accept rude and bad service because they want to be accepted at these places and don't want bad service when they go back. I know the MMS, some of the girls and owners read these reviews. At the end of the day, it's still a business and we are the customers. If you get bad service the owner and bosses need to know and if they don't make their staff treat their paying customers well then we have the power to go elsewhere and not spend our money with them.

These posts aren't for them to grow their business and make money, it's a place for us to share our experiences good and bad so we can look out for each other. For the spa owner, they see when there are good posts they get a boost in business so maybe it's time for the MMS's and the girls to treat everyone well and give them the time they paid for. You never know what customer is going to post and which ones won't. Personally, I have posted negative things based on my experiences. It's not to hurt a business or a girl, it's to let the next guy make an educated decision on where to spend his money.

J Simp
03-24-22, 19:06
I recently visited CoCo at Nicole's. She is 5 ft even and close to 100 lbs. Looks to be in her late 30's. She has a nice body and a decent face. Lots of attention was given to my ass. She allowed me to roam OTC but not UTC. I was satisfied with the massage and HE after I flipped. Paid 60/40.

She asked me if I planned on coming back. I told her that I would if she would give me FS with a bigger tip next time. Sadly for me, she said that her and the other girls do not provide FS. Chloe was the other girl working. She's on the thick size compared to other Asians.

HDLover
03-24-22, 21:05
I recently visited CoCo at Nicole's. She is 5 ft even and close to 100 lbs. Looks to be in her late 30's. She has a nice body and a decent face. Lots of attention was given to my ass. She allowed me to roam OTC but not UTC. I was satisfied with the massage and HE after I flipped. Paid 60/40.

She asked me if I planned on coming back. I told her that I would if she would give me FS with a bigger tip next time. Sadly for me, she said that her and the other girls do not provide FS. Chloe was the other girl working. She's on the thick size compared to other Asians.Must have changed ladies already. Recent post indicated BJ's have been received from this store. Here today gone tomorrow.

HeyItsMe68
03-24-22, 21:30

She asked me if I planned on coming back. I told her that I would if she would give me FS with a bigger tip next time. Sadly for me, she said that her and the other girls do not provide FS. Chloe was the other girl working. She's on the thick size compared to other Asians.How long ago was this. I know CiCi left she is a little bigger not aware of a coco.

HeyItsMe68
03-24-22, 21:35

Not sure if I will go back now or not.That's why I don't go to VIP or Aroma along with Sakura. To me that is a big turn off and an insult. That's the going rate. There loss not mine.

Chris H
03-25-22, 07:09

She asked me if I planned on coming back. I told her that I would if she would give me FS with a bigger tip next time. Sadly for me, she said that her and the other girls do not provide FS. Chloe was the other girl working. She's on the thick size compared to other Asians.Nicole's is on Monroe, correct?

Corvette704
03-25-22, 08:26

Not sure if I will go back now or not.Hope that's not the norm at the AMPs.

AssGudAssItGet
03-25-22, 11:13
Victoria is the same one that was there a couple years ago. She gives a great session. Daniella is new, but she is also great. Have not seen Stassi yet.Dreamed of Stassi and found her to have a very sweet disposition. She has a little weight, though I found it very attractive on her, and she is far from being overweight. Very nice tits and ass. There was a little delay in the beginning, but she was very apologetic and nice.

Massage was more a less a light rub down, with lots of lotion. Light teasing and spent most of her time on my legs and ass. On the flip she provided a standard finish that was very good (no jackhammering). I will repeat.

As always YMMV.

KingEpqng
03-25-22, 11:50
Salisbury Nicole's? Or Nicole's Body Works on Monroe?

Nicole's is on Monroe, correct?.

Macho Manny
03-25-22, 12:17
Salisbury Nicole's? Or Nicole's Body Works on Monroe?.They are referring to Nicole's on Monroe.

J Simp
03-25-22, 12:22
Yes. The Nicole's that I went to was on Old Monroe road. Same area as the Pizza Hut and Movie Theater.

Salisbury Nicole's? Or Nicole's Body Works on Monroe?.

Nicole's is on Monroe, correct?

Hunter704
03-25-22, 14:42
I went yesterday and they had Jenni and Rose.

Standard normal tip with no push back. I guess it just depends on the girl. You just have to stand your ground and most of the time when they say ok this next time bring more its just their way of trying to get more. I don't feel it affects the experience because if the girl is a lame duck she is going to be a lame duck no matter how much you pay her. Most of the girls at these AMP are high volume so they trying to get you in and out asap.

Anyways drew Jenni. She was decent but she used her teeth when waking up jr. Mish than doggie for the finish. Nothing spectacular. Rose is more fun but I think Jenni is better looking.

Not sure if I will go back now or not.

Mdcraig
03-25-22, 20:58
Pm for info if you want.

Sage514
03-26-22, 09:07
Dreamed of Stassi and found her to have a very sweet disposition. She has a little weight, though I found it very attractive on her, and she is far from being overweight. Very nice tits and ass. There was a little delay in the beginning, but she was very apologetic and nice.

Massage was more a less a light rub down, with lots of lotion. Light teasing and spent most of her time on my legs and ass. On the flip she provided a standard finish that was very good (no jackhammering). I will repeat.

As always YMMV.Thank you. I will check her out. They also have a new girl who's name is Pilar. Aqua / Fleur has been getting better quality hires as of late. Will be anxious to see them both.

RyanBB
03-26-22, 16:53
Pm for info if you want.I replied to your pm and pm you back.

PoeBill
03-27-22, 14:08
What are the services and rates at fleur and aqua? Seems like a lot has changed while I wasn't looking. Does it depend on the girl? Comfortable with FS now, or just HE still? New massages maybe?

RyanBB
03-27-22, 17:40
Pm for info if you want.Thanks to MD Craig. Midori has been off my radar for a while but Amy gives a great service and really gets into it. As usual YMMV and pricing is the same as all others. 1. 4 plus house.

Wee Willie Kee
03-28-22, 05:54
What are the services and rates at fleur and aqua? Seems like a lot has changed while I wasn't looking. Does it depend on the girl? Comfortable with FS now, or just HE still? New massages maybe?To piggyback off of his question, can I ask do they have a lineup there or is it luck of the draw? I saw on the website where they have a schedule of who's working at each place but just wondered how it works if you don't make an appointment with a particular masseuse.

Gevalia41
03-28-22, 08:37

Do they have a table shower?I have been going to Lily spa for many years. Service is always good. Table shower with plenty attention to the boys. Massage is better than a real massage spa. Lots of reach under play before the flip. New lady does prostate massage if your into that. The providers are older and not attractive but most allow utc roaming and they never ask for tip. 80 house and I tip 40.

Ckbnc
03-28-22, 14:16
I have been going to Lily spa for many years. Service is always good. Table shower with plenty attention to the boys. Massage is better than a real massage spa. Lots of reach under play before the flip. New lady does prostate massage if your into that. The providers are older and not attractive but most allow utc roaming and they never ask for tip. 80 house and I tip 40.Lily spa is about as reliable as it comes if you want a decent to really good massage and a HE. But that's about it. The Old mama was a hoot and there some more but she has been gone a long time now.

OCW110
03-28-22, 15:48
To piggyback off of his question, can I ask do they have a lineup there or is it luck of the draw? I saw on the website where they have a schedule of who's working at each place but just wondered how it works if you don't make an appointment with a particular masseuse.The first one who greets you will probably try to get you into a session but you can request a lineup and they will oblige with anyone who isn't in session.

Ckbnc
03-28-22, 21:43
The first one who greets you will probably try to get you into a session but you can request a lineup and they will oblige with anyone who isn't in session.I have had them escort me to a room, then one by one the attendants stop by. You choose but it's hard truly luck of draw.

OCW110
03-29-22, 06:07
I have had them escort me to a room, then one by one the attendants stop by. You choose but it's hard truly luck of draw.YMMV. There is no way to tell what level of service you'll get from them. Even though QCE is more expensive at least you have a good idea what to expect. On the bright side there's been several times where I've gone in and didn't see anything to my liking and they didn't have an issue with me leaving.

Wee Willie Kee
03-29-22, 06:17
I have had them escort me to a room, then one by one the attendants stop by. You choose but it's hard truly luck of draw.

The first one who greets you will probably try to get you into a session but you can request a lineup and they will oblige with anyone who isn't in session.Nice. Thank you both for the replies.

Hentai19
03-29-22, 11:46
I will be visiting the Salisbury NC area next week. I have been reading and searching for information on One Spa, not finding much. Is it a good spa to visit? Should I visit another location, say Apple perhaps. Any alternate suggestions would be appreciated. I can return the favor for my location in TN. However it is really weak in TN.

Thank you stay safe.

H19.

AKAloki
03-29-22, 12:03
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eli-escort-charlotte-97603

I saw Eli back in day and the session was good. Standard FS including a ok massage. But back then I was finely new to Charlotte life and didn't understand how the providers do business. Got rid off by Eli back then but now few months later I got it. Now LOL, when back to see her again this time smarter and didn't over pay this session and joy the experience. So in regards to Eli I would recommend if you are looking for quicky with a good looking woman. Eli is your girl.On Eli, I caught up with her back in December. The same review as before, nothing is changed. Recommend QV / HHR time, decent massage but great BBBJ, prefect full service, and I popped hard. Overall appearance, she is a good-looking woman. Pretty face with glasses. She's another shorty with little fat in the right places. But I notice she is losing weight by her breast size, not handfuls anymore. She is another go to during the day provider.

DarkJR
03-31-22, 11:53
I went yesterday and they had Jenni and Rose.

Standard normal tip with no push back. I guess it just depends on the girl. You just have to stand your ground and most of the time when they say ok this next time bring more its just their way of trying to get more. I don't feel it affects the experience because if the girl is a lame duck she is going to be a lame duck no matter how much you pay her. Most of the girls at these AMP are high volume so they trying to get you in and out asap.

Anyways drew Jenni. She was decent but she used her teeth when waking up jr. Mish than doggie for the finish. Nothing spectacular. Rose is more fun but I think Jenni is better looking.I previously reported a bad experience at VIP with Sky but since you said it was Rose and Jenni I thought I would give it a go again. I also drew Jennie. Overall I had a very positive experience. She is a very sweet girl. After the TS she gave me a pretty decent massage. Only one I have had better was with Olivia but they are pretty close. She offered the standard FS without an attempt at an upcharge. I didn't experience any teeth nor was she rushed.

After the finish, she stepped out and I started getting dressed. She actually told me to get undressed and return to the table where she again gave a pretty good massage. I will definitely be back to see her. As you can tell from these reports YMMV as always.

RyanBB
03-31-22, 12:45
I previously reported a bad experience at VIP with Sky but since you said it was Rose and Jenni I thought I would give it a go again. I also drew Jennie. Overall I had a very positive experience. She is a very sweet girl. After the TS she gave me a pretty decent massage. Only one I have had better was with Olivia but they are pretty close. She offered the standard FS without an attempt at an upcharge. I didn't experience any teeth nor was she rushed.

After the finish, she stepped out and I started getting dressed. She actually told me to get undressed and return to the table where she again gave a pretty good massage. I will definitely be back to see her. As you can tell from these reports YMMV as always.Just so you know, there is no Rose there. The girl in the pink dress is Loju. There hasn't been a Rose all year there.

RyanBB
03-31-22, 12:47
I previously reported a bad experience at VIP with Sky but since you said it was Rose and Jenni I thought I would give it a go again. I also drew Jennie. Overall I had a very positive experience. She is a very sweet girl. After the TS she gave me a pretty decent massage. Only one I have had better was with Olivia but they are pretty close. She offered the standard FS without an attempt at an upcharge. I didn't experience any teeth nor was she rushed.

After the finish, she stepped out and I started getting dressed. She actually told me to get undressed and return to the table where she again gave a pretty good massage. I will definitely be back to see her. As you can tell from these reports YMMV as always.Loju gives great service. But there is no Rose there. If you want her call ahead because she has been there off and on over the year and has regulars.

PoeBill
03-31-22, 19:11
Where. Is it?

Just outcalls or is there actually a walk-in place? Considered La fleur again since it has been a while, but kept seeing QCE was the better between the two. And more expensive. But that's my problem.

Jruk82
04-01-22, 02:10
Fellas looking for a decent HJ spot in north charlotte area preferably MILF.

TheMechanik365
04-01-22, 06:52
Where. Is it?

Just outcalls or is there actually a walk-in place? Considered La fleur again since it has been a while, but kept seeing QCE was the better between the two. And more expensive. But that's my problem.Is in Plaza Midwood. Incall only and yes GPS.

MasterJay
04-01-22, 11:06
Took a visit last night to Kyoto.

Same mama that has always been there met me at the door. Mama took me to the room and chatted with me about it had been too long since she had seen me. Paid her the standard. 80 house fee. She left and Tammy walked in. She is a Korean spinner with bleached blond hair past her shoulders. Very nice body that draws everything to it. Tammy took my hand and led me to the Table Shower. Good TS with some exploring. She dried me off and led to to the sauna, stayed in there a total of 2 minutes before she was back for me. She led me back to the room and we started the massage. OMG, Tammy knows how to give massages. She worked out every knot in my body. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and placed 1.6 on the table. Her short slick black dress slid off and she climbed on top. Gave a little CBJ and then Positioned herself in rcg. I was able to maintain for a few minutes, but she was smoking hot and exploded into the parachute. Tammy's personality was great throughout the session and was very attentive and teased and flirted the entire time. Will ask for her again. She laid with me on the table and cuddled the last 5 minutes or so. Be safe guys.

DarkJR
04-01-22, 12:33
Just so you know, there is no Rose there. The girl in the pink dress is Loju. There hasn't been a Rose all year there.I saw who I thought was Rose a few weeks ago. Then I saw Sky then Jenni all one week apart. Like you said, maybe it was a different girl.

HDLover
04-01-22, 13:04
Fellas looking for a decent HJ spot in north charlotte area preferably MILF.Looking forward to this help myself.

Corvette704
04-01-22, 13:39
Fellas looking for a decent HJ spot in north charlotte area preferably MILF.No places up that way. Your closest bet for a handie is Lilly's off Brookshire. Older Chinese ladies who give a good massage with basic HJ.

RyanBB
04-01-22, 14:52
I saw who I thought was Rose a few weeks ago. Then I saw Sky then Jenni all one week apart. Like you said, maybe it was a different girl.Only 2 girls work there at a time and Loju has been there the whole time. Maybe she's just giving a different name for some reason.

JackDroxFourMe
04-02-22, 09:39

Same mama that has always been there met me at the door. Mama took me to the room and chatted with me about it had been too long since she had seen me. Paid her the standard. 80 house fee. She left and Tammy walked in. She is a Korean spinner with bleached blond hair past her shoulders. Very nice body that draws everything to it. Tammy took my hand and led me to the Table Shower. Good TS with some exploring. She dried me off and led to to the sauna, stayed in there a total of 2 minutes before she was back for me. She led me back to the room and we started the massage. OMG, Tammy knows how to give massages. She worked out every knot in my body. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and placed 1.6 on the table. Her short slick black dress slid off and she climbed on top. Gave a little CBJ and then Positioned herself in rcg. I was able to maintain for a few minutes, but she was smoking hot and exploded into the parachute. Tammy's personality was great throughout the session and was very attentive and teased and flirted the entire time. Will ask for her again. She laid with me on the table and cuddled the last 5 minutes or so. Be safe guys.20 over standard donation and you let her take a nap afterwards. Helping her move next?

Sclimo1
04-02-22, 10:47

Same mama that has always been there met me at the door. Mama took me to the room and chatted with me about it had been too long since she had seen me. Paid her the standard. 80 house fee. She left and Tammy walked in. She is a Korean spinner with bleached blond hair past her shoulders. Very nice body that draws everything to it. Tammy took my hand and led me to the Table Shower. Good TS with some exploring. She dried me off and led to to the sauna, stayed in there a total of 2 minutes before she was back for me. She led me back to the room and we started the massage. OMG, Tammy knows how to give massages. She worked out every knot in my body. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and placed 1.6 on the table. Her short slick black dress slid off and she climbed on top. Gave a little CBJ and then Positioned herself in rcg. I was able to maintain for a few minutes, but she was smoking hot and exploded into the parachute. Tammy's personality was great throughout the session and was very attentive and teased and flirted the entire time. Will ask for her again. She laid with me on the table and cuddled the last 5 minutes or so. Be safe guys.Kyoto is my go-to place and Tammi and Jennifer are my go-to ladies. I always have a great time with either. However, I think you paid 20 bucks more then I usually do, FS for me is 140. It was great when the house fee was $60 so you get out of there for $200. Now its 80. Oh well, Biden inflation.

Sewards813
04-02-22, 11:16
Not sure if I'll ever go again after this experience.

It was a Honduran (Americanized) provider. Can't remember her name, but she lives in atl and travels here to work the weekends. I thought this would be a good experience because she was great at small talk, and she expressed physical attraction multiple times so I knew she'd be into it. Very chatty.

We get to the service topic and she says she wants 200 minimum for a HE. Outrageous. I then throw my number of 60 out there and she acted as if that was beneath her. She then stared me down with the "really?" look on her face and went off on a tangent about how she was a bad b*tch and deserving of way more.

How'd she look might you ask? Mid 20's with a decent face and a fake butt, not worth 200 though. This wasn't my first rodeo, so I stayed firm as I received a regular massage for an hour.

I put my stuff on and scurried back to my car to avoid her eventual outburst once she goes in the room and sees my $0 tip.

I'm convinced that she had a case of GPS, but hey you win some and you lose some.

Corvette704
04-02-22, 17:57

It was a Honduran (Americanized) provider. Can't remember her name, but she lives in atl and travels here to work the weekends. I thought this would be a good experience because she was great at small talk, and she expressed physical attraction multiple times so I knew she'd be into it. Very chatty.

We get to the service topic and she says she wants 200 minimum for a HE. Outrageous. I then throw my number of 60 out there and she acted as if that was beneath her. She then stared me down with the "really?" look on her face and went off on a tangent about how she was a bad b*tch and deserving of way more.

How'd she look might you ask? Mid 20's with a decent face and a fake butt, not worth 200 though. This wasn't my first rodeo, so I stayed firm as I received a regular massage for an hour.

I put my stuff on and scurried back to my car to avoid her eventual outburst once she goes in the room and sees my $0 tip.

I'm convinced that she had a case of GPS, but hey you win some and you lose some.I would have done the same thing. Got the massage and then left without paying a tip.

TheMechanik365
04-02-22, 21:08
20 over standard donation and you let her take a nap afterwards. Helping her move next?The first and only time I saw Tammy, I gave her $120 for everything and had a blast.

IH8HJsAz
04-04-22, 09:48

I'm convinced that she had a case of GPS, but hey you win some and you lose some.There is a reason you do not see many, or any reviews on the place, and that is because that is SOP there.

Personally I stick to VIP, and Aroma, Rose, and Jenni are always great. Jenni at least with me loves to be naked, and is fun. The moment she sees my tip she drops the dress.

IH8HJsAz
04-04-22, 09:53
Only 2 girls work there at a time and Loju has been there the whole time. Maybe she's just giving a different name for some reason.Wrong Rose. And Jenni are the regular girls at VIP, unless there are two VIPs. I have been going there for years. If Rose, and Jenni are not there they are taking a day off, or working at Aroma. There was a Stella there who I wish would have stayed, some of the others in the rotation I never bothered to remember since they were lack luster.

PervinPanda
04-04-22, 11:21
LeAqua / Fleur.

Been going here since 2015 and has been most consistent of any spa. They have some unattractive girls, but they always have some that really stand out as well. As of late, Daniella (young Hispanic) and Cali (young blonde) have been my go tos. They both really get in to the session and make you feel like they are really in to you. I also have seen Victoria and Rayne. They are both equally awesome attendants. Haven't been in what seems like ages. Back in the day I always had a good time with Penny and then Daisy after she left. After Daisy disappeared there was another but I forget her name that was a good time but she only lasted about a month. Since then I never had a good time and stopped going. I may have to give it another go to see if things have improved as it's easily been a couple years. PM me current day rates if you wouldn't mind so I make sure I am prepared. All the Asian spots seem to be the same story as of late including all of the old reliables to the point where just taking a long hiatus may be best option at this juncture.

Corvette704
04-04-22, 11:54
Haven't been in what seems like ages. Back in the day I always had a good time with Penny and then Daisy after she left. After Daisy disappeared there was another but I forget her name that was a good time but she only lasted about a month. Since then I never had a good time and stopped going. I may have to give it another go to see if things have improved as it's easily been a couple years. PM me current day rates if you wouldn't mind so I make sure I am prepared. All the Asian spots seem to be the same story as of late including all of the old reliables to the point where just taking a long hiatus seems to be the best option.I have stepped back from the Asian places for a while. It's about time to get back though. I'll be watching the boards to see if any new talent pops up. I never visit the American spas. I might even get back to the Hotel Asians.

SpinnerLuvrNC
04-04-22, 12:57
I don't think Taylor's back at Scarlett, and I probably won't return until she does. I drew Kitty on my last visit, and I'm going to lead with the positives. I think she's very attractive and gave a great rubdown to my back and shoulders. She is nice and I never felt rushed. I liked her dirty talk. It was $60 to the house and $140 for her to get topless! $160 was for fully nude. I guess prices have gone up, but I expect fully nude for $100. She also played with my ass and I had to remind her I didn't tip for a prostate stim. I was nervous because her tickling made me almost fart. Anyway, on the flip she was eager and I got to grab her ass and play with her tits. I should have asked for Russian because she bruised my dick! She pinched the head and I left with bruises. WTF! That's going to be tough to explain. If you're into pain she'll deliver. I'm not going to repeat.

Member #6463
04-04-22, 14:32
Working down this way! Is there anything nearby?

Bouinage
04-04-22, 16:39
I don't think Taylor's back at Scarlett, and I probably won't return until she does. I drew Kitty on my last visit, and I'm going to lead with the positives. I think she's very attractive and gave a great rubdown to my back and shoulders. She is nice and I never felt rushed. I liked her dirty talk. It was $60 to the house and $140 for her to get topless! $160 was for fully nude. I guess prices have gone up, but I expect fully nude for $100. She also played with my ass and I had to remind her I didn't tip for a prostate stim. I was nervous because her tickling made me almost fart. Anyway, on the flip she was eager and I got to grab her ass and play with her tits. I should have asked for Russian because she bruised my dick! She pinched the head and I left with bruises. WTF! That's going to be tough to explain. If you're into pain she'll deliver. I'm not going to repeat.When I last spoke with Taylor, she said she didn't have any plans on coming back to SF and wasnt sure that she would meet people outside of SF again either. I have heard her say that before, and of course I support whatever she needs to do. However, with the baby daddy with uncle and her low on marketable skill sets, I don't see her doing much else? Maybe she uses this time away to get an online "computer" cert / degree and can leave the game all together.

Bouinage
04-04-22, 16:45
I don't think Taylor's back at Scarlett, and I probably won't return until she does. I drew Kitty on my last visit, and I'm going to lead with the positives. I think she's very attractive and gave a great rubdown to my back and shoulders. She is nice and I never felt rushed. I liked her dirty talk. It was $60 to the house and $140 for her to get topless! $160 was for fully nude. I guess prices have gone up, but I expect fully nude for $100. She also played with my ass and I had to remind her I didn't tip for a prostate stim. I was nervous because her tickling made me almost fart. Anyway, on the flip she was eager and I got to grab her ass and play with her tits. I should have asked for Russian because she bruised my dick! She pinched the head and I left with bruises. WTF! That's going to be tough to explain. If you're into pain she'll deliver. I'm not going to repeat.I saw Kitty a few months ago and after I heard her price range during our session I left without getting any service, she was miffed but IDC. There was a hot little number there named Caroline? Or Carolina? Man she looked fine, only worked the day shift, a few of the other providers told me she charges $$$ for basic services. Apparently she will tell guys before the session even starts, "if you don't have $$ then don't bother" I use $$$ as I don't know the actual amount but I know it was north of 200.

Ask for Mya, I have met her a few times, she was also reported on here by another monger, attractive AA lady with good oral skills and FS for a decent price (american spa price that is).

RyanBB
04-04-22, 21:35
Wrong Rose. And Jenni are the regular girls at VIP, unless there are two VIPs. I have been going there for years. If Rose, and Jenni are not there they are taking a day off, or working at Aroma. There was a Stella there who I wish would have stayed, some of the others in the rotation I never bothered to remember since they were lack luster.You are blowing my mind! LOL. I'm going to PM you.

RyanBB
04-04-22, 21:43
Wrong Rose. And Jenni are the regular girls at VIP, unless there are two VIPs. I have been going there for years. If Rose, and Jenni are not there they are taking a day off, or working at Aroma. There was a Stella there who I wish would have stayed, some of the others in the rotation I never bothered to remember since they were lack luster.To the mama and owner of VIP, I know you read this. Get Stella Back. The regulars like her.

IH8HJsAz
04-05-22, 11:25
You are blowing my mind! LOL. I'm going to PM you.

To the mama and owner of VIP, I know you read this. Get Stella Back. The regulars like her.I have been going to VIP for 10 years now on, and off. I read your PM, and I never said there were four girls there, I said unless there are two VIPs. Reading is fundamental. But Rose, and Jenni are the places stable, and have been for quite a while, in fact I was there two weeks ago, and got Rose, no other girl was there, and saw Jenni on the way out, and she gave me a hug.

RyanBB
04-05-22, 12:35
I have been going to VIP for 10 years now on, and off. I read your PM, and I never said there were four girls there, I said unless there are two VIPs. Reading is fundamental. But Rose, and Jenni are the places stable, and have been for quite a while, in fact I was there two weeks ago, and got Rose, no other girl was there, and saw Jenni on the way out, and she gave me a hug.I asked if there was 4 because I go there all the time and Loju has been there for 2 months straight. She started after Stella Left. Jenni came after Skye who was there briefly left. The reason I was asking if there was 4 is because I'm always told when I call 2 girls and Rose has not been the name given and Jenni is new. In other words Skye and Loju are 2 girls and add the names Jenni and and Rose that makes 4. Maybe Jenni was there before but I keep hearing this Rose name and from the reviews Rose description matches that of Loju. (Petite pink short dress) Further, Loju was also there at the end of the year and early 2022 so I'm thinking they are using different names. Maybe so people think they are getting a brand new girl. In any event it was just confusing so I was asking for clarity. No biggie!

RickRockClt
04-05-22, 14:35
For FS, Clt VIP off Westinghouse.

For rub and tug, Comfort Spa off S. Tryon and Arrowood.

I won't count South Charlotte Spa which is even closer to you, because it's lame.

Working down this way! Is there anything nearby?

Nnmmrr
04-05-22, 15:01
I been regular visitor to VIP, had a chance to meet with Rose, Stella and Jenni. Had good time with three of them.

Been to Aroma couple of times. Off late I did not hear any good talent for FS either from Aroma or One Spa.

Please provide any new talent recently. My PM is open if preferred.

Thanks,

Nnmmrr.

OCW110
04-05-22, 15:24
For FS, Clt VIP off Westinghouse.

For rub and tug, Comfort Spa off S. Tryon and Arrowood.

I won't count South Charlotte Spa which is even closer to you, because it's lame.South Charlotte spa is the same group that runs cool cave I think. Upcharge for everything.

Jrzyboy
04-06-22, 11:50
Been hitting the rub and tug places lately and want to hit one of the FS Spas but want one where I can get a decent to good massage and my full time. Was thinking of checking out Wellbeing or VIP. Let me know any thoughts or recommendations. Not sure if these are the best ones for what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Corvette704
04-06-22, 11:53
Been hitting the rub and tug places lately and want to hit one of the FS Spas but want one where I can get a decent to good massage and my full time. Was thinking of checking out Wellbeing or VIP. Let me know any thoughts or recommendations. Not sure if these are the best ones for what I'm looking for. Thanks.FS, decent massage and full time does not go together. Wellbeing might be the closest to what you're looking for.

IH8HJsAz
04-06-22, 12:16
Been hitting the rub and tug places lately and want to hit one of the FS Spas but want one where I can get a decent to good massage and my full time. Was thinking of checking out Wellbeing or VIP. Let me know any thoughts or recommendations. Not sure if these are the best ones for what I'm looking for. Thanks.

FS, decent massage and full time does not go together. Wellbeing might be the closest to what you're looking for.I agree with Mr Vette on that one. FS, and ood massage do not go with each other. Some are just better with a nice sensual rub. I have yet to have a good experience at Wellbeing with their providers. Aroma would be the better place in that area, Midori sucks, and for me at least Ruby has been a disappointment. VIP generally has the same two girls, but both Rose, and Jenni are fun if you treat them nicely. If you want someone that will talk to you while you get a fauxssage, then Jenni her engrish skills are better.

I have not been over to Palm Tree in forever, or Kyoto, and Sakura as well since it is too long a drive for me, so I do not know if their talent is worth the drive.

RyanBB
04-06-22, 12:57
I agree with Mr Vette on that one. FS, and ood massage do not go with each other. Some are just better with a nice sensual rub. I have yet to have a good experience at Wellbeing with their providers. Aroma would be the better place in that area, Midori sucks, and for me at least Ruby has been a disappointment. VIP generally has the same two girls, but both Rose, and Jenni are fun if you treat them nicely. If you want someone that will talk to you while you get a fauxssage, then Jenni her engrish skills are better.

I have not been over to Palm Tree in forever, or Kyoto, and Sakura as well since it is too long a drive for me, so I do not know if their talent is worth the drive.Aroma has 2 new girls. I called to meet Blu and when I got there was told she was with someone already and there is another new girl Tanya. Tanya is very pretty and big tits. Facially one of the best in the area. Something seemed off to me but YMMV. FS in case you are wondering is def available.

RyanBB
04-06-22, 13:01
FS, decent massage and full time does not go together. Wellbeing might be the closest to what you're looking for.What's the talent like at Wellbeing? I never even think of that place.

Corvette704
04-06-22, 17:27
Aroma has 2 new girls. I called to meet Blu and when I got there was told she was with someone already and there is another new girl Tanya. Tanya is very pretty and big tits. Facially one of the best in the area. Something seemed off to me but YMMV. FS in case you are wondering is def available.There was a Tanya there a couple years ago that was amazing. Wonder if she's the same.

Big Daddy Dog
04-06-22, 18:42
There was a Tanya there a couple years ago that was amazing. Wonder if she's the same.Is this the Tanya with the sleeve tat on one arm? Please tell me it is.

SirHabibi
04-07-22, 01:44
4/5 stars.

Went last night. $8 entry fee. Asked if I wanted a TS. Great TS BTW. Then to the rub. Damn. The rub was almost as good as the pros. I guess the only thing missing was that when I first came into the room I noticed the bars over the table and I was hoping she would walk on my back. But other than that the rub was awesome. Before the flip there was some great ass play. No penetration but lots of teasing. Then right after the flip she went for the pop without even asking. After she rubbed the rest of the front and I walked out in total of 59 minutes.

Awesome night. Going back again real soon.

Biboi1234
04-07-22, 10:09
What's the talent like at Wellbeing? I never even think of that place.Older ladies, late 40's into 50's. But they do an excellent job across the board. Ts is always good, they aim to please donations vary person to person day to day. My fav part there is the massage by far. They do a solid firm rub then hot stones and hot towel wraps that just loosen everything up.

If they're busy the mama though quite old does give a great ts to save on time if you don't mind that sort of thing.

CactusRancher
04-07-22, 12:32
4/5 stars.

Went last night. $8 entry fee. Asked if I wanted a TS. Great TS BTW. Then to the rub. Damn. The rub was almost as good as the pros. I guess the only thing missing was that when I first came into the room I noticed the bars over the table and I was hoping she would walk on my back. But other than that the rub was awesome. Before the flip there was some great ass play. No penetration but lots of teasing. Then right after the flip she went for the pop without even asking. After she rubbed the rest of the front and I walked out in total of 59 minutes.

Awesome night. Going back again real soon.Comfort Spa is one of my go-to places. Consistent and top-notch massage. As for the walking-on-back, just ask for it. They will always oblige since it's less work for them (less leaning and pressing with their hands and arms like a normal massage). Walking on back is the best when done right! Hope you tipped fairly!

RyanBB
04-07-22, 12:45
Is this the Tanya with the sleeve tat on one arm? Please tell me it is.Yes it is. Very pretty and has a voice like a Disney character. I thought I replied yesterday. Maybe it didn't send.

WolfPackMan
04-07-22, 16:53
Haven't been to Nice Spa for a minute. How's the lineup there now?

SirHabibi
04-08-22, 01:57
Comfort Spa is one of my go-to places. Consistent and top-notch massage. As for the walking-on-back, just ask for it. They will always oblige since it's less work for them (less leaning and pressing with their hands and arms like a normal massage). Walking on back is the best when done right! Hope you tipped fairly!Good to know about the walking on the back! Usually I tip 4 but it was so good I gave her 6. I'm thinking of going back sooner than I usually go.

TheMechanik365
04-08-22, 07:16
What's the out the door price for the full ride at Aroma? TIA.

Biboi1234
04-08-22, 09:38
Yes it is. Very pretty and has a voice like a Disney character. I thought I replied yesterday. Maybe it didn't send.Whats the going rates at aroma? Are they still trying to push the gps?? Stopped going when they tried to milk $$ for FS. I prefer the normal $. 4 any info would be appreciated.

Guiness22
04-08-22, 10:59
Whats the going rates at aroma? Are they still trying to push the gps?? Stopped going when they tried to milk $$ for FS. I prefer the normal $. 4 any info would be appreciated.8 for the hour then 1.4 typically. Never been asked for more. I place it on the dresser when I arrive and never get any questions.

Corvette704
04-08-22, 11:36
What's the out the door price for the full ride at Aroma? TIA.I was there about a year ago and paid $200 all in. 60 to the house and 140 to her.

Nnmmrr
04-08-22, 15:02
Yes it is. Very pretty and has a voice like a Disney character. I thought I replied yesterday. Maybe it didn't send.I called mama before to proceed to Aroma.

To know is Tanya is the one from last year, mama confirmed.

Visited after the confirmation and got good care from Tanya.

Thank you for the leads.

CactusRancher
04-08-22, 15:16
Does anyone remember what place does that weird toe nail clipping? I think it was 3429, but I want to make sure I don't get stuck with the one that does that! Any help to avert a disaster would be much appreciated!

RyanBB
04-08-22, 16:14
I was there about a year ago and paid $200 all in. 60 to the house and 140 to her.That's still accurate for an hour.

RyanBB
04-08-22, 16:16
Whats the going rates at aroma? Are they still trying to push the gps?? Stopped going when they tried to milk $$ for FS. I prefer the normal $. 4 any info would be appreciated.6 for house for hr and 14 for attendant.

HeyItsMe68
04-08-22, 19:52
Does anyone remember what place does that weird toe nail clipping? I think it was 3429, but I want to make sure I don't get stuck with the one that does that! Any help to avert a disaster would be much appreciated!Cactus I read something about toenail clipping in the Gastonia massage board.

StickShiftO
04-08-22, 21:21
Called Aroma and set an appt to see Tanya. As everyone has stated, she is quite lovely, nice body and great skills. Took the Hr, which to be clear is. 8 at the door, not 6. The table shower was very stimulating and WAS unrushed until Mama came in the shower and started a loud conversation with Tanya to get her to speed up because another customer was waiting for her. I had not been there 10 minutes. Ugh. Got to the room, got a nice rub and tease but started to feel rushed. Then I found myself in a conversation about how much could 100 bucks buy in 1970 compared to now, which was heading toward more money. She finally got undressed after 30 minutes and hopped up on the table with daty in my face if I wanted it but declined. Then she ask if I was ok if she cut it short by 20 minutes because mama was yelling again. So on with the hat, got some great CG which was super tight, went to some doggy, and deep mish. Still super snug fit. But feeling rushed, I finished and she quickly disappeared to another room and mama came show me out. It would have been great if not for all the rushing, shorting me on time. All total, 8 at the door and. 16 for attendant. Kinda expensive for 40 minutes. Its usually never been that way but this time. Ugh.

ReviewDork
04-09-22, 02:03
Called Aroma and set an appt to see Tanya. As everyone has stated, she is quite lovely, nice body and great skills. Took the Hr, which to be clear is. 8 at the door, not 6. The table shower was very stimulating and WAS unrushed until Mama came in the shower and started a loud conversation with Tanya to get her to speed up because another customer was waiting for her. I had not been there 10 minutes. Ugh. Got to the room, got a nice rub and tease but started to feel rushed. Then I found myself in a conversation about how much could 100 bucks buy in 1970 compared to now, which was heading toward more money. She finally got undressed after 30 minutes and hopped up on the table with daty in my face if I wanted it but declined. Then she ask if I was ok if she cut it short by 20 minutes because mama was yelling again. So on with the hat, got some great CG which was super tight, went to some doggy, and deep mish. Still super snug fit. But feeling rushed, I finished and she quickly disappeared to another room and mama came show me out. It would have been great if not for all the rushing, shorting me on time. All total, 8 at the door and. 16 for attendant. Kinda expensive for 40 minutes. Its usually never been that way but this time. Ugh.Yeah, the word is out that Tonya is back. Prepare to wait in line for this one.

Corvette704
04-09-22, 07:11
Called Aroma and set an appt to see Tanya. As everyone has stated, she is quite lovely, nice body and great skills. Took the Hr, which to be clear is. 8 at the door, not 6. The table shower was very stimulating and WAS unrushed until Mama came in the shower and started a loud conversation with Tanya to get her to speed up because another customer was waiting for her. I had not been there 10 minutes. Ugh. Got to the room, got a nice rub and tease but started to feel rushed. Then I found myself in a conversation about how much could 100 bucks buy in 1970 compared to now, which was heading toward more money. She finally got undressed after 30 minutes and hopped up on the table with daty in my face if I wanted it but declined. Then she ask if I was ok if she cut it short by 20 minutes because mama was yelling again. So on with the hat, got some great CG which was super tight, went to some doggy, and deep mish. Still super snug fit. But feeling rushed, I finished and she quickly disappeared to another room and mama came show me out. It would have been great if not for all the rushing, shorting me on time. All total, 8 at the door and. 16 for attendant. Kinda expensive for 40 minutes. Its usually never been that way but this time. Ugh.That's why you always want to do the $60. Never will get the full hour.

Bjbj57
04-09-22, 08:51
Here for the car show for the day and looking for some recommendations for some relief this evening. Any thoughts?

IH8HJsAz
04-09-22, 09:16
Does anyone remember what place does that weird toe nail clipping? I think it was 3429, but I want to make sure I don't get stuck with the one that does that! Any help to avert a disaster would be much appreciated!That would be Relaxy on New Hope. Also it is only the one woman that does it. I had her do that to me a couple of years ago. She has a garish tat on her hand, which is why I never returned. In the last year I have had to reject several girls due to tats, and get the mammas to give me another. Tats are a no go for me.

ButtKiller69
04-09-22, 09:21
Called Aroma and set an appt to see Tanya. As everyone has stated, she is quite lovely, nice body and great skills. Took the Hr, which to be clear is. 8 at the door, not 6. The table shower was very stimulating and WAS unrushed until Mama came in the shower and started a loud conversation with Tanya to get her to speed up because another customer was waiting for her. I had not been there 10 minutes. Ugh. Got to the room, got a nice rub and tease but started to feel rushed. Then I found myself in a conversation about how much could 100 bucks buy in 1970 compared to now, which was heading toward more money. She finally got undressed after 30 minutes and hopped up on the table with daty in my face if I wanted it but declined. Then she ask if I was ok if she cut it short by 20 minutes because mama was yelling again. So on with the hat, got some great CG which was super tight, went to some doggy, and deep mish. Still super snug fit. But feeling rushed, I finished and she quickly disappeared to another room and mama came show me out. It would have been great if not for all the rushing, shorting me on time. All total, 8 at the door and. 16 for attendant. Kinda expensive for 40 minutes. Its usually never been that way but this time. Ugh.Never been to one, just indie massages really. But let's say I pay 60 for the hhr and leave 100 for the therapist, what kinda service should I expect? What's like universal prices for just a HJ ending or FS. Tbh tho I don't think I'll ever partake in FS at an AMP But who knows right?

RyanBB
04-09-22, 10:36
That's why you always want to do the $60. Never will get the full hour.If they know you the hour is 6. Tip for FS never more then 14.

Aroma and VIP are known to short on time and rush.

RyanBB
04-09-22, 10:47
Yeah, the word is out that Tonya is back. Prepare to wait in line for this one.I didn't experience what the hype was about. It was weird for me. Has anyone tried the other new girl? I think her name is Blu.

HDLover
04-09-22, 12:18
Never been to one, just indie massages really. But let's say I pay 60 for the hhr and leave 100 for the therapist, what kinda service should I expect? What's like universal prices for just a HJ ending or FS. Tbh tho I don't think I'll ever partake in FS at an AMP But who knows right?Are you saying you left 100 tip for her? The average rate is 40 for HJ. I suggest you read the forum for a long time instead of doing and then asking advice. Or if you're just asking hypothetical questions just read the forum. Lots of free and good advice to help you save money and get what you're looking for. Just my opinion.

ButtKiller69
04-09-22, 14:10
Are you saying you left 100 tip for her? The average rate is 40 for HJ. I suggest you read the forum for a long time instead of doing and then asking advice. Or if you're just asking hypothetical questions just read the forum. Lots of free and good advice to help you save money and get what you're looking for. Just my opinion.Yeah just asking, I haven't been to one yet. Do you have's recommendations for just a HJ place? I feel like if I go to a FS place and only ask for a HJ they might not be happy with it. I want to try aroma cause it's been mentioned recently. I just want to make sure I place the right tip down.

SpinnerGuy
04-09-22, 17:23
Called Aroma and set an appt to see Tanya. As everyone has stated, she is quite lovely, nice body and great skills. Took the Hr, which to be clear is. 8 at the door, not 6. The table shower was very stimulating and WAS unrushed until Mama came in the shower and started a loud conversation with Tanya to get her to speed up because another customer was waiting for her. I had not been there 10 minutes. Ugh. Got to the room, got a nice rub and tease but started to feel rushed. Then I found myself in a conversation about how much could 100 bucks buy in 1970 compared to now, which was heading toward more money. She finally got undressed after 30 minutes and hopped up on the table with daty in my face if I wanted it but declined. Then she ask if I was ok if she cut it short by 20 minutes because mama was yelling again. So on with the hat, got some great CG which was super tight, went to some doggy, and deep mish. Still super snug fit. But feeling rushed, I finished and she quickly disappeared to another room and mama came show me out. It would have been great if not for all the rushing, shorting me on time. All total, 8 at the door and. 16 for attendant. Kinda expensive for 40 minutes. Its usually never been that way but this time. Ugh.I think I was among the first to get Tanya when she was here last. She made sure I had fun, and she must be the hardest working girl in show business. She blew up after that, and I'm sure she is again now. She told me than that she just loved sex and has since she was a young girl. I'd go see here again, were it not for the fact that she must be the highest volume provider in town again now. Hate to miss her, but I'm not liking getting in on her train this time. Pass. Have fun, ya'll, but I'm reluctantly out.

SG.

RyanBB
04-09-22, 17:48
I think I was among the first to get Tanya when she was here last. She made sure I had fun, and she must be the hardest working girl in show business. She blew up after that, and I'm sure she is again now. She told me than that she just loved sex and has since she was a young girl. I'd go see here again, were it not for the fact that she must be the highest volume provider in town again now. Hate to miss her, but I'm not liking getting in on her train this time. Pass. Have fun, ya'll, but I'm reluctantly out.

SG.Since she was a young girl? Yikes!!

Corvette704
04-09-22, 17:55
I think I was among the first to get Tanya when she was here last. She made sure I had fun, and she must be the hardest working girl in show business. She blew up after that, and I'm sure she is again now. She told me than that she just loved sex and has since she was a young girl. I'd go see here again, were it not for the fact that she must be the highest volume provider in town again now. Hate to miss her, but I'm not liking getting in on her train this time. Pass. Have fun, ya'll, but I'm reluctantly out.

SG.I plan on hitting it within the next couple of days.

Biboi1234
04-09-22, 17:58
I didn't experience what the hype was about. It was weird for me. Has anyone tried the other new girl? I think her name is Blu.I saw blue a while back, she is one of the ones who said $$ for FS, $. 2 CBJ. Which I refused both.

Her rub was excellent though did some great leg stretches and was an above average rub. The gps was a turn off though.

Wishbone7
04-10-22, 07:15
My experience with Blue was different. She is about 5'7", nice body. Heart shaped a $$. I put down 140 and got everything without any negotiation or protest from her. Would repeat. Apparently, YMMV with her.

I saw blue a while back, she is one of the ones who said $$ for FS, $. 2 CBJ. Which I refused both.

Her rub was excellent though did some great leg stretches and was an above average rub. The gps was a turn off though.