PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

HaydenBerg
12-23-18, 13:54
Please elaborate on here either in the thread or via PM why the experience wasn't so good. Thanks.

Not 100% agree because age and demon marks starting to show up. Had a recent visit not best of experience.

Hunter6900
12-24-18, 19:03
Went to Midori yesterday and it was a complete waste of time. I guess I will not be going back. Went inside and paid standard hhr rate. Keep in mind I have recently been here threes times and had great experiences. No massage at all. On the flip ask for FS. She says its $. 60 instead of the. 40 I normally pay. Finally got her back to regular rate. I am literally handed rubber and she gets on table and says come on. I'm not even ready especially after conversation about the tip. I asked about covered BJ being included in FS and she says not today. Bad experience may not go back.60 or 160?

MarkyMark22
12-25-18, 11:14
Not 100% agree because age and demon marks starting to show up. Had a recent visit not best of experience.Visited for 1st time. Nice lady. Rub was ok. Not really attracted to her though. Definitely older and not in great shape. Will probably not repeat. Not sure why all the great reviews?

ThatOneKing
12-25-18, 12:22
I went to several spots yesterday with no luck as far as everyone was busy and kept telling me to come back in a few hours. This was mid day about 2 pm. So I was like F it I will go to luckys in Stallings since I had been there before and actually had gotten good massages with no hope of play. Walk in and man ask how long. Say not a second if you are massaging. He said no old lady there today. I know the older lady since I had seen her at least 4 times before. Sweet lady who gives good massage but never anything else. So drop my 60 at door and she brings me back. Massage was really good, a bit more oily then I remember but she is very strong for someone so tiny. For the first time ever for her she takes off my sheet and massages legs. Thought it was a bit unusual but again she was doing her regular stuff and not really giving me any inkling about the boys. After a good 30 minutes and I know I fell sleep she asks me to flip. So on back for good 10 minutes she does the usual stuff again. Then I notice she is looking at my package through thin sheet (as I have said before I am very well endowed man) before I was always under a thick towel at the very least. I guess when she was doing my thighs I twitched some, which is normal. So back to it, she massages more and I twitch again and this time I look right at her and I see her looking even harder. At this point out of pure fun I make my package do a full jump for her. Then the light comes on, I have seen that stare before many times. She is interested. Again this is old lady, probably in her mid 60's, but at this point did not care. I let off an oooh my back hurts and placed my hand on her back and pulled her against my leg. She immediately leaned over like she was submitting and then turned her face towards me. We were in the last room in there so I whispered a question and she nodded her head yes. Off came the sheet and her mouth opened wide. When all was said and done she had a load full down her throat and told me she was very happy about it. I got cleaned up and waited but she never came back. Walked up front and she was there with the man. I didn't know how much too tip her because I had never had a woman not come back to room. So I had her the regular 20 I would leave after regular massage. As I was getting into car she ran outside to give me water I had forgotten. Then handed me a card that showed her schedule for the next month. I tried to give her more money but she refused, said she liked it. I don't know if it is normal for Luckys, I know they have had a few incidents before but was never really a place for me for the HE we all look for. But now I know how to get this one too do it. She likes to pushed into it. Just look for the right signs. I would never do FS with her, too small and old. But she sure knew how to work her mouth perfectly, not like the mechanical mouth massages you can get. This was one she wanted to please and enjoy herself also.

Charlotte1221
12-25-18, 16:20
Anyone know anything about this group of ladies near the university area? Damage and / or services? https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/body-rubs/1332816.

Hindenburg
12-25-18, 20:38
Hey does nice spa still got a bunch of uncle presence?

Hunter6900
12-25-18, 23:38
Haven't been in a while, what is the name of the busty beauty who's been there forever? May try to stop by next week. Last time I saw Blenand didn't care for it much. Would love it if the blonde tattooed girl came back. She was amazing.

DonKing
12-26-18, 05:24
Haven't been in a while, what is the name of the busty beauty who's been there forever? May try to stop by next week. Last time I saw Blenand didn't care for it much. Would love it if the blonde tattooed girl came back. She was amazing.I think Jennifer.

Sclimo1
12-26-18, 06:00
Haven't been in a while, what is the name of the busty beauty who's been there forever? May try to stop by next week. Last time I saw Blenand didn't care for it much. Would love it if the blonde tattooed girl came back. She was amazing.Jennifer is who you want to see. Tammi is a close #2. HTH.

ThatOneKing
12-26-18, 09:38
Anyone know anything about this group of ladies near the university area? Damage and / or services? https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/body-rubs/1332816.2 of my buddies went to them last week, Said place stunk and there were guys just hanging out there like they were their pimps. They turned and walked out said it just was too uncomfortable and they have both been in the game a long time so if they tell me to pass I pass.

Charlotte1221
12-26-18, 10:15
Hey does nice spa still got a bunch of uncle presence?Was going to give there a shot until I noticed uncle's car pulling into the parking lot of the motel beside Nice. They got out and just walked around their car, not sure what they were doing or if it even had anything to do with Nice (although I don't think the spot they picked was accidental) but I dipped before I could find out either way. This was a couple of weeks ago, maybe 3.

FNDJames
12-26-18, 14:19
Anyone know anything about this group of ladies near the university area? Damage and / or services? https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/body-rubs/1332816.Visited them a few times. Girls are college aged 21-29. Black, euro, white, and Latina. Services vary. I recommend ginger. She has good prices and services. Other girls are hot but low mileage.

Jersey1968
12-26-18, 14:47
Visited for 1st time. Nice lady. Rub was ok. Not really attracted to her though. Definitely older and not in great shape. Will probably not repeat. Not sure why all the great reviews?Myself & a lot of other SM can verify that there are NO demon Mark's & she is in great shape due to her teaching yoga & other physical activities. As for her body, she has had 2 kids & has a body better than most half her age. Rant over!

AdamEve7
12-26-18, 15:49
Myself & a lot of other SM can verify that there are NO demon Mark's & she is in great shape due to her teaching yoga & other physical activities. As for her body, she has had 2 kids & has a body better than most half her age. Rant over!May be you found her good but on recent visits she had lot of issues going on. If you find her good it's your choice and I totally get it but for some of us here she is no good. Or may be you didn't got chance to check her out fully LOL now I get it.

PussyCrook
12-26-18, 16:45
I went to several spots yesterday with no luck as far as everyone was busy and kept telling me to come back in a few hours. This was mid day about 2 pm. So I was like F it I will go to luckys in Stallings since I had been there before and actually had gotten good massages with no hope of play. Walk in and man ask how long. Say not a second if you are massaging. He said no old lady there today. I know the older lady since I had seen her at least 4 times before. Sweet lady who gives good massage but never anything else. So drop my 60 at door and she brings me back. Massage was really good, a bit more oily then I remember but she is very strong for someone so tiny. For the first time ever for her she takes off my sheet and massages legs. Thought it was a bit unusual but again she was doing her regular stuff and not really giving me any inkling about the boys. After a good 30 minutes and I know I fell sleep she asks me to flip. So on back for good 10 minutes she does the usual stuff again. Then I notice she is looking at my package through thin sheet (as I have said before I am very well endowed man) before I was always under a thick towel at the very least. I guess when she was doing my thighs I twitched some, which is normal. So back to it, she massages more and I twitch again and this time I look right at her and I see her looking even harder. At this point out of pure fun I make my package do a full jump for her. Then the light comes on, I have seen that stare before many times. She is interested. Again this is old lady, probably in her mid 60's, but at this point did not care. I let off an oooh my back hurts and placed my hand on her back and pulled her against my leg. She immediately leaned over like she was submitting and then turned her face towards me. We were in the last room in there so I whispered a question and she nodded her head yes. Off came the sheet and her mouth opened wide. When all was said and done she had a load full down her throat and told me she was very happy about it. I got cleaned up and waited but she never came back. Walked up front and she was there with the man. I didn't know how much too tip her because I had never had a woman not come back to room. So I had her the regular 20 I would leave after regular massage. As I was getting into car she ran outside to give me water I had forgotten. Then handed me a card that showed her schedule for the next month. I tried to give her more money but she refused, said she liked it. I don't know if it is normal for Luckys, I know they have had a few incidents before but was never really a place for me for the HE we all look for. But now I know how to get this one too do it. She likes to pushed into it. Just look for the right signs. I would never do FS with her, too small and old. But she sure knew how to work her mouth perfectly, not like the mechanical mouth massages you can get. This was one she wanted to please and enjoy herself also.Did you get her name? If so, pm me.

LordNog
12-26-18, 18:54
Myself & a lot of other SM can verify that there are NO demon Mark's & she is in great shape due to her teaching yoga & other physical activities. As for her body, she has had 2 kids & has a body better than most half her age. Rant over!I have to agree 100%.

When you say Demons I really need you to be specific on what SIGNs your seeing.

Ali is as close to a sure clean thing we have and she doesn't have GPS. She a cool person to hang with and great at what she does.

This is how we eventually end up losing good people because they do read these forums and they do see the negative and I'll say it unsubstantiated rumors and then strangely they are no longer providing or giving service. An the same posters who say we have no good service, or asking where are the good providers are the ones who in effect chase them off.

This is not meant to be an argument to be clear just how I feel on this issue of bashing decent and good providers.

Member #6030
12-26-18, 20:19
60 or 160?She wanted 160.

SixtyMinutes
12-27-18, 10:00
Can anyone reco an AMP that offers same room sensual couples massage? Feel free to PM if that's easier.

Thanks!

SM.

BBHunt
12-27-18, 16:48
I have to agree 100%.

When you say Demons I really need you to be specific on what SIGNs your seeing.

Ali is as close to a sure clean thing we have and she doesn't have GPS. She a cool person to hang with and great at what she does.

This is how we eventually end up losing good people because they do read these forums and they do see the negative and I'll say it unsubstantiated rumors and then strangely they are no longer providing or giving service. An the same posters who say we have no good service, or asking where are the good providers are the ones who in effect chase them off.

This is not meant to be an argument to be clear just how I feel on this issue of bashing decent and good providers.I agree. Ali is dependable, sweet, and delvers great service at a good price. I wish w ehad more like her.

Caster1
12-27-18, 18:21
Hey guys, fellow hobbyist from Wilmington NC. I'll be in the Charlotte area tomorrow night (Charlotte or Gastonia) and will be in a motel. Looking for a quality provider, massage with extras or a good FS. I'll be mobile so in or out is doable. I need safe, dependable and lots of TLC. I see Ali reviewed well, how would I contact her? Other contacts appreciated.

Thanks.

Charlotte1221
12-27-18, 18:58
Hoping this isn't against the rules, just trying to help keep people safe, and I've seen other posts on VU guy before in this forum.

I won't post his name or the other information I have, but I can share that our pal has (at least) 3 vehicles available to him 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Kia Optima, and a 2014 Dodge Journey. So please stay safe and scan any parking lots for any of these vehicles. I know of other people who do this with him, but he seems to be the most involved, especially since one of his friends is in his late 70's.

Stay safe and aware.

CheckBack05
12-27-18, 23:38
Hey does nice spa still got a bunch of uncle presence?I was recently there with no issues. First time visit and saw Mia. She's an 8-9, gorgeous girl. You can pay at least the house fee 80 on a credit card. Tips are mandatory, and hefty, but considering the talent quality maybe worth it occasionally. Full menu even for a first timer. Used extra time for more massage, then finished with table shower. Facilities are very nice. I saw Sasha (in the hallway on the way to the shower, beautiful woman. Only complaint was that Mia didn't kiss, perhaps first time visit perhaps just not her thing.

BobbyYoung
12-28-18, 02:43
I was recently there with no issues. First time visit and saw Mia. She's an 8-9, gorgeous girl. You can pay at least the house fee 80 on a credit card. Tips are mandatory, and hefty, but considering the talent quality maybe worth it occasionally. Full menu even for a first timer. Used extra time for more massage, then finished with table shower. Facilities are very nice. I saw Sasha (in the hallway on the way to the shower, beautiful woman. Only complaint was that Mia didn't kiss, perhaps first time visit perhaps just not her thing.What's the standard tip for FS here?

Jalil09
12-28-18, 03:44
I was recently there with no issues. First time visit and saw Mia. She's an 8-9, gorgeous girl. You can pay at least the house fee 80 on a credit card. Tips are mandatory, and hefty, but considering the talent quality maybe worth it occasionally. Full menu even for a first timer. Used extra time for more massage, then finished with table shower. Facilities are very nice. I saw Sasha (in the hallway on the way to the shower, beautiful woman. Only complaint was that Mia didn't kiss, perhaps first time visit perhaps just not her thing.Who is the best looking girl at nice. Well best body??

Baron55
12-28-18, 08:15
Who is the best looking girl at nice. Well best body??My choice is "June".

CoachR23
12-28-18, 08:58
I agree. Ali is dependable, sweet, and delvers great service at a good price. I wish w ehad more like her.What services does Ali Provide she sounds like my type.

CheckBack05
12-28-18, 10:26
What's the standard tip for FS here?I was told $$$ on this visit on top of house fee. That seems high, I went $$ for what I needed. Might have been a first-timer price.

Ryder404
12-28-18, 10:28
I agree. Ali is dependable, sweet, and delvers great service at a good price. I wish w ehad more like her.After see all the good reviews of Ali I feel I just have to find out for myself.

Since I have free time today maybe someone could DM me the info.

Thanks in advance.

BobbyYoung
12-28-18, 11:05
Hoping this isn't against the rules, just trying to help keep people safe, and I've seen other posts on VU guy before in this forum.

I won't post his name or the other information I have, but I can share that our pal has (at least) 3 vehicles available to him 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Kia Optima, and a 2014 Dodge Journey. So please stay safe and scan any parking lots for any of these vehicles. I know of other people who do this with him, but he seems to be the most involved, especially since one of his friends is in his late 70's.

Stay safe and aware.Dodge Journey is such a crappy vehicle, I won't park next to it even in cocnord mall parking 😀.

JBob51
12-28-18, 11:30
Agreed! Jennifer is the best for sure despite some rules I don't like. Pm me for details. On another note it appears there are two asian spas down from K in the corner of that strip mall. Anyone have intel they can share? Similar to K service offering?

Jennifer is who you want to see. Tammi is a close #2. HTH.

SixtyMinutes
12-28-18, 14:10

Stay safe and aware.Do you happen to know the color of the Kia Optima? If it is tan / gold / brown type of color, then that was the car that I posted about in front of Galaxy a while back. If not, then maybe it was just a random guy sitting in his car, but still kinda suspicious to just be sitting there with a laptop nonetheless.

XOHoes
12-28-18, 14:17
Agreed! Jennifer is the best for sure despite some rules I don't like. Pm me for details. On another note it appears there are two asian spas down from K in the corner of that strip mall. Anyone have intel they can share? Similar to K service offering?To my knowledge it's only one they had a name change from Relax to what it is now. I don't recall. It's standard you will leave happy. They have some OK attendants. I would avoid a older lady with short hair to her chin she has rough hands. I have seen about 4 different attendants but that's over a long period of time. On two occasions I left very happy. YMMV PM me you.

LoveLatina
12-28-18, 15:23
Agreed! Jennifer is the best for sure despite some rules I don't like. Pm me for details. On another note it appears there are two asian spas down from K in the corner of that strip mall. Anyone have intel they can share? Similar to K service offering?I've tried the Chinese Spa in the same strip. Once I had a great massage with Oral ending. The next two times I had a bad quick massage with quick flip and bad handshake. Haven't wasted my money there since.

HDLover
12-28-18, 15:52
I've tried the Chinese Spa in the same strip. Once I had a great massage with Oral ending. The next two times I had a bad quick massage with quick flip and bad handshake. Haven't wasted my money there since.I was in this spa yesterday for the first time in months. I too had good experience one time in the past. Yesterday the lady I had was ok in looks, massage was just ok nothing special until the flip. She then asked for tip and I tried to communicate but it was tough (no English) I said I tip after the massage and depends on service. After her not letting me touch her and me not letting her touch me she finally came around. Pants down no touch, top up touch ok, standard finish. . 6 . 4 She is nice looking said she was 25 my guess closer to 50 and very rough hands. Also they are putting in a table shower, was working on it yesterday. I probably won't go back anytime soon.

SpankyJohnson
12-28-18, 16:48
I visited the Chinese spa down from Kyoto and it was a decent massage and the ending was average. Someone mentioned that there are two spas there, I've only noticed one beside Kyoto.

SpankyJohnson
12-28-18, 17:34
Does anyone have any Intel on cts?

Ryder404
12-28-18, 18:05
Do you happen to know the color of the Kia Optima? If it is tan / gold / brown type of color, then that was the car that I posted about in front of Galaxy a while back. If not, then maybe it was just a random guy sitting in his car, but still kinda suspicious to just be sitting there with a laptop nonetheless.I was just at Galaxy a little while ago.

Didn't see any of those vehicles and no one just sitting in their cars.

As far as Galaxy service, it was exactly what I expected and I left very relaxed.

FunOnly1983
12-28-18, 22:55
The place below K's has given some damn good massages. Left happy with no negotiating. I haven't been there in a couple months though.

Agreed! Jennifer is the best for sure despite some rules I don't like. Pm me for details. On another note it appears there are two asian spas down from K in the corner of that strip mall. Anyone have intel they can share? Similar to K service offering?

BobbyYoung
12-29-18, 18:48
Does anyone have any Intel on cts?Just the standard HE.

Lister69
12-30-18, 06:15
I'll be honest, never done an MP. I'm certainly not new to this site or the activities covered here but MP, I'm a total noob.

Curious what typical prices are at an MP that offers FS in the Charlotte area?

PK.

CoachR23
12-30-18, 08:18
Went to Midas Touch 3 days ago. Saw Michele, great massage left happy. Otc. 80 to house with shower, 40 tip.

JohhnyBravo
12-30-18, 09:47
Typical AMP for FS is $$. Other places with non-asians may charge more, but I wouldn't pay more than $$.

I'll be honest, never done an MP. I'm certainly not new to this site or the activities covered here but MP, I'm a total noob.

PK.

Broke Bad
12-30-18, 10:36
Not my thing, but I saw a lady at Nice Spa recently that turned out to be a major squirter. PM if you want her name. I won't see her again due to lack of chemistry and poor hygiene, but if you like squirters bring your waders. I've never seen anything like it. A little gross imo, all over the table and floor, but I kept rubbing that pussy with my hand and another gusher would flow. Otherwise, would not recommend.

JackDroxFourMe
12-30-18, 12:32
I was in this spa yesterday for the first time in months. I too had good experience one time in the past. Yesterday the lady I had was ok in looks, massage was just ok nothing special until the flip. She then asked for tip and I tried to communicate but it was tough (no English) I said I tip after the massage and depends on service. After her not letting me touch her and me not letting her touch me she finally came around. Pants down no touch, top up touch ok, standard finish. . 6 . 4 She is nice looking said she was 25 my guess closer to 50 and very rough hands. Also they are putting in a table shower, was working on it yesterday. I probably won't go back anytime soon.This is the old La Fleur Spa right? Down from Kyoto. Long hallway with rooms on the left. Bathroom at end of hallway on left. Glad to hear they're installing a table shower. I got the girls to help out with a stand up. Never could get them to join me. Chinese spa service is pretty standard anywhere you go.

HDLover
12-30-18, 13:31
This is the old La Fleur Spa right? Down from Kyoto. Long hallway with rooms on the left. Bathroom at end of hallway on left. Glad to hear they're installing a table shower. I got the girls to help out with a stand up. Never could get them to join me. Chinese spa service is pretty standard anywhere you go.Not sure about the La Fleur Spa, the one I visited was almost to the end next to the Arcade. The main issue I had with the lady was asking for the tip 30 minutes into an hour massage.

Broke Bad
12-30-18, 13:36
Not sure about the La Fleur Spa, the one I visited was almost to the end next to the Arcade. The main issue I had with the lady was asking for the tip 30 minutes into an hour massage.Used to be Athenas, not La Fleur.

Wovuwy12
12-30-18, 13:42

PK.Depends where you go. At most AMP's it is $140-$160 to FS. At American spas it can range from $180-$300+. I just wrote 300+ because I know of a couple places where I was quoted that. Usually though at American parlors if you bring $250-$300 that should be enough for FS if you get the hour.

XOHoes
12-30-18, 16:26
Depends where you go. At most AMP's it is $140-$160 to FS. At American spas it can range from $180-$300+. I just wrote 300+ because I know of a couple places where I was quoted that. Usually though at American parlors if you bring $250-$300 that should be enough for FS if you get the hour.A Anne (mama) told me to pay 100 for FS to the lady that was to come in. Don't pay anymore then that. At the time I was getting a half hour. So if it's a hour and table shower it's $. 20 max. So that's my price structure. $. 40 to $. 60 is high for these parts. Usually I'm all in at $. 40 to $. 80 and that's with great service.

Now MPs that's a different story that I never read.

Pete4444
12-30-18, 21:21
Not sure about the La Fleur Spa, the one I visited was almost to the end next to the Arcade. The main issue I had with the lady was asking for the tip 30 minutes into an hour massage.I would avoid La Fleur Spa. Worst experience at a spa ever.

PartTimeMonger
12-31-18, 06:05
Hey everyone. I'm usually posting in the Raleigh boards but was in Charlotte for some business. Went to Kyoto but got turned away by mama. On the way out I noticed someone who may have been this vigilante that I've seen mentioned here sitting on a green bench nearby. He kept glancing over but I could be over thinking it.

Next up I went to Nice since it was in the area and my dream started with Aliyah.

Pros: She was very nice and actually recommended the half hour to try to save me money. We ended up going over by 15 but she didn't seem to mind. I enjoyed the experience and she was very enthusiastic.

Cons: Like everyone has been saying its pretty pricey and I couldn't imagine going here regularly.

Overall I enjoyed my visit and I wanted to thank everyone else's reports that helped my decision.

RAFraf
12-31-18, 09:32
I am looking for a real ticklish provider (preferably Asian spinner). If anyone can recommend such, I'd greatly appreciate it. TIA.

BobbyYoung
12-31-18, 15:10
Hey everyone. I'm usually posting in the Raleigh boards but was in Charlotte for some business. Went to Kyoto but got turned away by mama. On the way out I noticed someone who may have been this vigilante that I've seen mentioned here sitting on a green bench nearby. He kept glancing over but I could be over thinking it.

Next up I went to Nice since it was in the area and my dream started with Aliyah.

Pros: She was very nice and actually recommended the half hour to try to save me money. We ended up going over by 15 but she didn't seem to mind. I enjoyed the experience and she was very enthusiastic.

Cons: Like everyone has been saying its pretty pricey and I couldn't imagine going here regularly.

Overall I enjoyed my visit and I wanted to thank everyone else's reports that helped my decision.Is Aliyah same from Meteolina?

Qcguy
01-01-19, 23:23
Nice Spa: Krissy.

Recently made my first visit to Nice Spa & requested Krissy. Picture on their website is a very close representation of her. $. 8 to the house for HR, (think they said 30 m was $. 6) tips start at $ up to $x3. I coughed up $_ & got a sensual massage with, let's call it premium upgrades," & just had one hellofa time. The place was safe & clean, I got the full hour, Krissy was absolutely fantastic. I'll be back to visit her for sure. Senior contributors can PM me for details, I'm not going to put it out in the open forum.

And before any of you guys give me crap about how much, I know it's a steep rate, but the house gets their cut & she gets 3 $. Three is where I'm comfortable at for the services provided. It's a clean, safe, American spa, no drama or issues, no drugs, no pimps, no flaking, no haggling, & I had a great time. Also, I saw 3 of the other ladies while I was there, & they were pretty good looking also. Happy New Year indeed!

Be safe out there.

KSeeker
01-02-19, 09:02
I would avoid La Fleur Spa. Worst experience at a spa ever.I would second that! Typical Americal girl spa, a la carte menu, way overpriced for minimal upgrades!

MobyDick90
01-02-19, 10:43
I would second that! Typical Americal girl spa, a la carte menu, way overpriced for minimal upgrades!I definitely understand the high prices and limited options but I'm telling you that many of these ladies are very sexy and the place is extremely nice and comfortable.

I had a session with Rayne recently and if started off a bit slow but then she crawled up on the table and rock it! One of the better times I've had recently. So I might have splurged but I'm still remembering that visit while the others have been long forgotten. Just my 2 cents!

Peace.

Jrogers318
01-02-19, 18:40
Haven't been in town lately but enjoyed Joyce's services on previous visits. Is she still working out of the converted house on 7th Street, the one with other therapists in the building? Appreciate the help along with her number since I last saw her before the CL ad pull and BP shutdown. PM if you prefer not to post it here. Thanks!

Pete4444
01-02-19, 19:01
I would second that! Typical Americal girl spa, a la carte menu, way overpriced for minimal upgrades!And they may not even deliver service.

GoodTimes35
01-02-19, 21:26
Has anyone been to Metrolina lately? They have taken their address off their website and they used to have pictures of all their providers on their website as well. I know uncle showed up one day last summer but haven't seen or heard anything lately. If anyone has any info, would b appreciated. PM me if needed.

KSeeker
01-03-19, 10:54
I definitely understand the high prices and limited options but I'm telling you that many of these ladies are very sexy and the place is extremely nice and comfortable.

I had a session with Rayne recently and if started off a bit slow but then she crawled up on the table and rock it! One of the better times I've had recently. So I might have splurged but I'm still remembering that visit while the others have been long forgotten. Just my 2 cents!

Peace.Oh, I'm not saying I didn't have a great time or that my provider was rockin' it, but 2. For a standard ending is a bit rich for my blood!

Ckbnc
01-03-19, 12:16
And they may not even deliver service.La Fleur is by far the biggest roll of the dice. I have had amazing experiences there, well worth the money, and then terrible. Literally amazing or terrible. Have not been in a while as the crazy inconsistency.

Remember one girl, heck I may have been her first ever customer, that would not get within ten feet og me.

Jalil09
01-03-19, 14:47
Went to nice the other night after checking out the area and no one just sitting around like what happened in the past. I must of been nervous because after entering the room I had to go back out because I left the lights on on my car. Anyways had Rihanna. Kind of thin but very good looking. $nice rub $ and I left happy. Seniors can message me.

FNDJames
01-03-19, 23:32
Has anyone been to Metrolina lately? They have taken their address off their website and they used to have pictures of all their providers on their website as well. I know uncle showed up one day last summer but haven't seen or heard anything lately. If anyone has any info, would b appreciated. PM me if needed.They are soft closed. Most girls have quit. Uncle had been visiting them and Vigilante had been harassing the girls offline.

GoodTimes35
01-04-19, 10:44
They are soft closed. Most girls have quit. Uncle had been visiting them and Vigilante had been harassing the girls offline.Anyone know where the girls went?

GaryMinn
01-04-19, 11:09
Those of us living north of 485 have limited to no AMP or UTR options that I'm aware of. This senior member would appreciate any recommendations for UTR girls or AMPs that are north of uptown.

We used to have a few options in M'ville, and one or two in Sts'ville, but they have been shut down by LEO or simply went out of business. Any recommendations / digits you can share (PM please) would be greatly appreciated; I will reciprocate where I can (I travel a lot, so can speak to a number of different cities).

Thanks in advance! (P. S. FS provider info is welcome, but truth be told, I'm more interested in a good massage with a pleasant ending. Seems to be fewer and fewer of those types around Charlotte).

PussyCrook
01-04-19, 11:55
Went to Midas Touch 3 days ago. Saw Michele, great massage left happy. Otc. 80 to house with shower, 40 tip.80? You must have gotten a table shower also.

BoobsBoobs
01-04-19, 14:00
I would second that! Typical Americal girl spa, a la carte menu, way overpriced for minimal upgrades!Been there 6 times and have seen 5 different girls. 3 good massages from 2 girls, the other 3 I couldn't even call massages. 1 awesome HJ ending from 1 of the poor masseuse, 5 good HJ endings. 3 showers with the girls after. Same 2 girls that gave good massages. 1 shower by myself not knowing it was going to be solo. Overall, to risky if you are wanting a good massage AND HE. If you're just in it for the HE go for a short visit or go elsewhere for better upgrades.

Ckbnc
01-04-19, 15:14
Those of us living north of 485 have limited to no AMP or UTR options that I'm aware of. This senior member would appreciate any recommendations for UTR girls or AMPs that are north of uptown.

We used to have a few options in M'ville, and one or two in Sts'ville, but they have been shut down by LEO or simply went out of business. Any recommendations / digits you can share (PM please) would be greatly appreciated; I will reciprocate where I can (I travel a lot, so can speak to a number of different cities).

Thanks in advance! (P. S. FS provider info is welcome, but truth be told, I'm more interested in a good massage with a pleasant ending. Seems to be fewer and fewer of those types around Charlotte).Nothing. We had several Indie therapists in Huntersville / Cornelius at one time but that has dried up too. Closest is Spa One off Harris at exit 18. Once you leave Charlotte heading up 77, not much to be had post BP shut down.

Yasemaj
01-05-19, 00:44

Thanks in advance! (P. S. FS provider info is welcome, but truth be told, I'm more interested in a good massage with a pleasant ending. Seems to be fewer and fewer of those types around Charlotte).One spa is the only decent AMP up north, not on Kyoto's level. Cece and Bamboo in Concord are hit / miss, mostly miss if you're feeling adventurous. There are a few good utr options though. Sasha in Kannapolis and Marcia in Concord are consistent (little pricey but worth it).

SixtyMinutes
01-05-19, 01:33
Recently visited here for the couples massage I posted about a few weeks back and was curious if any of you guys have ever been to this one? Definitely an AMP but they do offer couples massage and actually had a couples specific room with two tables side by side. Got the chance to see a very cute 20-something petite Asian girl there but wasn't lucky enough to get her for my massage. Won't go into too many details here about the couples massage since I know you guys probably don't care about that, but I will say that the place is next to a couple of restaurants so not the greatest location in terms of discretion but there is a nice sized lot nearby so you don't have to park directly in front and the other restaurants provide cover if you are looking for a subtle entry since the spa is the last business in the strip mall towards the back. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, and if you have been here, let me know if you guys think it warrants a return solo visit.

Thanks,

SM.

Pete4444
01-05-19, 10:21
One spa is the only decent AMP up north, not on Kyoto's level. Cece and Bamboo in Concord are hit / miss, mostly miss if you're feeling adventurous. There are a few good utr options though. Sasha in Kannapolis and Marcia in Concord are consistent (little pricey but worth it).I found more info on 3 of the 4 you listed.

Do you have a link for Marcia? Thank you.

Bobby D53
01-05-19, 12:04
I found more info on 3 of the 4 you listed.

Do you have a link for Marcia? Thank you.

One spa is the only decent AMP up north, not on Kyoto's level. Cece and Bamboo in Concord are hit / miss, mostly miss if you're feeling adventurous. There are a few good utr options though. Sasha in Kannapolis and Marcia in Concord are consistent (little pricey but worth it).The Marcia I know about is still around. FYI, Sasha has been around for some years too, so neither one of them are new to this. Marcia was cool. Sasha was too and more sexier, but I stop seeing Sasha assuming I would eventually strike gold after MULTIPLE visits, but she never budged. So as stated above, "pricey but worth it" was not worth it for me due to the commute and evaluating decreased funds vs. No promotion at the job. I never attempted any upgrades with Marcia but enjoyed the time. https://myislandtouch.com/about-marcia.

FYI. If Marcia ask how you found her number, be sure to be on point! Being that you've never seen her before, I would say "I was talking to an old friend who lived in Charlotte a couple of years ago and he told me about you. He wasn't sure if you were still in the business, but gave me your number so I could find out. " If she ask for the friend's name, tell her (or anyone else for that matter) "I don't feel comfortable sharing that info, but he highly recommended you. ". This should get you in the door. Also, do not mention NOTHING about money. Review the link to gather all that information and have a date & time ready for the appt before you call. On a side note, I did NOT get a HE on my very first visit, but I did on the repeat. But YMMV.

Pete4444
01-05-19, 14:33
The Marcia I know about is still around. FYI, Sasha has been around for some years too, so neither one of them are new to this. Marcia was cool. Sasha was too and more sexier, but I stop seeing Sasha assuming I would eventually strike gold after MULTIPLE visits, but she never budged. So as stated above, "pricey but worth it" was not worth it for me due to the commute and evaluating decreased funds vs. No promotion at the job. I never attempted any upgrades with Marcia but enjoyed the time. https://myislandtouch.com/about-marcia.

FYI. If Marcia ask how you found her number, be sure to be on point! Being that you've never seen her before, I would say "I was talking to an old friend who lived in Charlotte a couple of years ago and he told me about you. He wasn't sure if you were still in the business, but gave me your number so I could find out. " If she ask for the friend's name, tell her (or anyone else for that matter) "I don't feel comfortable sharing that info, but he highly recommended you. ". This should get you in the door. Also, do not mention NOTHING about money. Review the link to gather all that information and have a date & time ready for the appt before you call. On a side note, I did NOT get a HE on my very first visit, but I did on the repeat. But YMMV.Thank you for the detailed information. It's much appreciated.

Hunter6900
01-05-19, 23:23
A couple years ago there were some girls working out of a town gone off of Sharon Amity doing body rubs, one was a petite black girl named Mia and another was a smoking hot really sweet Latina who's name I can't remember. Anyone know if they are around anymore?

BobbyYoung
01-06-19, 10:15
They are soft closed. Most girls have quit. Uncle had been visiting them and Vigilante had been harassing the girls offline.So sad. At one time, they had most beautiful girls and all services were offered when they are in Uptown (3rd Street I think). Infact, their business was booming so much, they have taken next door as well.

I remember being directed to one of the two offices next to each other. Allia was my favourite because the decent considerations and best service though she was considered bbw. and She moved to Wallace Rd location and I have seen her few times but she eventually quit. Someone sent a pm to me and said she quit permanently as she is pregnant.

Most recently, a new girl Jen offered everything and even gave her number to me though I never called as she was very greedy. Looks like moving to the new location is a wrong move (unless they got too much visibility and the building owner forced them out).

Now they are closed and their main no is disconnected.

EggplantQn
01-06-19, 11:42
Metrolina has had the Wallace Rd location for almost 10 years. They've been having problems with LEO since they first opened for various reasons that I will leave unsaid.

So sad. At one time, they had most beautiful girls and all services were offered when they are in Uptown (3rd Street I think). Infact, their business was booming so much, they have taken next door as well.

I remember being directed to one of the two offices next to each other. Allia was my favourite because the decent considerations and best service though she was considered bbw. and She moved to Wallace Rd location and I have seen her few times but she eventually quit. Someone sent a pm to me and said she quit permanently as she is pregnant.

Most recently, a new girl Jen offered everything and even gave her number to me though I never called as she was very greedy. Looks like moving to the new location is a wrong move (unless they got too much visibility and the building owner forced them out).

Now they are closed and their main no is disconnected.

Baron55
01-06-19, 12:05
Metrolina has had the Wallace Rd location for almost 10 years. They've been having problems with LEO since they first opened for various reasons that I will leave unsaid.Cherry 🍒 may still be in the business. The tall AA lady! I have her # if interested. PM ME!

Baron55
01-06-19, 12:13
I'm very interested in any intel on a gal that worked at Nice Spa. I saw her 3 times, very impressive sessions! She went by "June" Please pm me. Thanking you in advance!

SocialButtfly
01-06-19, 12:35
A couple years ago there were some girls working out of a town gone off of Sharon Amity doing body rubs, one was a petite black girl named Mia and another was a smoking hot really sweet Latina who's name I can't remember. Anyone know if they are around anymore?They moved to Amity Ct and the guy who managed the girls was shot / killed in an apparent robbery attempt. They shut it down after and I've never heard from any of the girls since. Jocelyn was the main girl there and she was dating the guy that was killed.

RMarion2017
01-06-19, 13:32
Does anyone remember a girl named Victoria, Latino, that ran a spa in Mooresville NC several years ago that was shutdown by uncle LEO? Does anyone know where she is now?

Hunter6900
01-06-19, 13:51
They moved to Amity Ct and the guy who managed the girls was shot / killed in an apparent robbery attempt. They shut it down after and I've never heard from any of the girls since. Jocelyn was the main girl there and she was dating the guy that was killed.These were different girls. I saw some of the ones you were talking about.

RockAndFire23
01-07-19, 10:09
Nothing. We had several Indie therapists in Huntersville / Cornelius at one time but that has dried up too. Closest is Spa One off Harris at exit 18. Once you leave Charlotte heading up 77, not much to be had post BP shut down.Angie told me she is LMT and is happy to provide a good massage and extra.

Just Plain Fun
01-07-19, 11:17
These were different girls. I saw some of the ones you were talking about.Jocelyn was solid and so was Allie who worked the same place. I haen't seen either of them advertising in a long time. Maybe they went UTR and if so would be nice if somebody would share them.

Bouinage
01-07-19, 12:40
Jocelyn was solid and so was Allie who worked the same place. I haen't seen either of them advertising in a long time. Maybe they went UTR and if so would be nice if somebody would share them.Oh man I loved me some Allie, always had a good time with her. I believed she moved back to Florida, was what she was telling me when last I saw her. Of course you know what happens when you make plans LOL.

Dpepsi
01-07-19, 12:55
Hi all, looking to see if the community here knows if Eli is still around? Blonde massage (and more) used to be off Independence Blvd. No ads have been up in a while, saw her a few yrs ago.

Just Plain Fun
01-07-19, 13:33
Oh man I loved me some Allie, always had a good time with her. I believed she moved back to Florida, was what she was telling me when last I saw her. Of course you know what happens when you make plans LOL.I'm in Florida now, come back to Clt sporadically. There is nothing down here where I am. If Allie was anyplace close to here I'd be overjoyed.

KSeeker
01-07-19, 16:12
Oh man I loved me some Allie, always had a good time with her. I believed she moved back to Florida, was what she was telling me when last I saw her. Of course you know what happens when you make plans LOL.Ali didn't move to Florida. The other person who shared the suite (Angie?) moved to Florida. Ali only changed suites. Good times.

Wishbone7
01-07-19, 19:38
She is still around. She does have another real world job and, to my knowledge, only works on advance notice and with people she has seen before. She has moved around a lot as far as location. Not sure if she is seeing people she does not "know" but if you have her number it has not changed.

Hi all, looking to see if the community here knows if Eli is still around? Blonde massage (and more) used to be off Independence Blvd. No ads have been up in a while, saw her a few yrs ago.

GoodTimes35
01-07-19, 23:46
Ali didn't move to Florida. The other person who shared the suite (Angie?) moved to Florida. Ali only changed suites. Good times.Wrong girls.

NcCajun74
01-08-19, 09:06
Ali didn't move to Florida. The other person who shared the suite (Angie?) moved to Florida. Ali only changed suites. Good times.Can you share contact info for Ali?

Tigersharc
01-08-19, 10:57
Can you share contact info for Ali?I saw Ali has a website. It's easier to contact her now.

RecordedDay
01-08-19, 11:17
Looking for any info on this independent provider.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2986179

Camp756
01-08-19, 13:03
I saw Ali has a website. It's easier to contact her now.Where did you find the site info?

SCWildRide
01-08-19, 13:24
Hello fellow mongers,I

'm in your lovely town for a few days and looking for a good FS AMP in the University Center WT Harris area. Looks would be a plus but a guaranteed FS place for sure.

I'm from Greenville, SC so if anyone is in that area in the future I can hook you up with the same info.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bouinage
01-09-19, 07:57
Hello fellow mongers,I

'm in your lovely town for a few days and looking for a good FS AMP in the University Center WT Harris area. Looks would be a plus but a guaranteed FS place for sure.

I'm from Greenville, SC so if anyone is in that area in the future I can hook you up with the same info.

Thanks in advance for any help.SC,

Don't know of any good AMPs in the university area personally, but these ladies (see link) have been reported on once or twice, can't Remeber the verdict so RTF. I have not experienced them yet. While I don't think its a true spa environment I believe they offer the same services. If you really want a spa adventure most of the spas (at least those I'm familiar with) will be on either independence blvd or old Pineville rd. Both roads have American and Asian spas in the area. I'm sure some other mongers with better knowledge of the university area will chime in. Good luck!

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/sexy-sorority-sisters/637591593228

SocialButtfly
01-09-19, 10:20
SC,

Don't know of any good AMPs in the university area personally, but these ladies (see link) have been reported on once or twice, can't Remeber the verdict so RTF. I have not experienced them yet. While I don't think its a true spa environment I believe they offer the same services. If you really want a spa adventure most of the spas (at least those I'm familiar with) will be on either independence blvd or old Pineville rd. Both roads have American and Asian spas in the area. I'm sure some other mongers with better knowledge of the university area will chime in. Good luck!

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/sexy-sorority-sisters/637591593228I went to meet one of these girls last week and did not know she qas was part of this group. It's a house, in a cul de sac, in a nicer neighborhood where the neighbors see all the in and out traffic. Just a matter of time, if it hasn't happened already, before they report their suspicions and uncle LEO shows up to shut it down. I'm not going to be there when that happens. Just my. 02.

Just Plain Fun
01-09-19, 11:01
Ali didn't move to Florida. The other person who shared the suite (Angie?) moved to Florida. Ali only changed suites. Good times.Pretty sure we are talking about different Allie's. I remember Angie, first time I met her she used Sophia as her name. Last time I chatted with her she was in Miami / Ft Lauderdale.

LoveLatina
01-09-19, 12:13
Hello fellow mongers,I

Thanks in advance for any help.The closest one with a full menu is One Spa. Sent you a PM with address.

Just Plain Fun
01-09-19, 13:39
I went to meet one of these girls last week and did not know she qas was part of this group. It's a house, in a cul de sac, in a nicer neighborhood where the neighbors see all the in and out traffic. Just a matter of time, if it hasn't happened already, before they report their suspicions and uncle LEO shows up to shut it down. I'm not going to be there when that happens. Just my. 02.Which one did you meet up with?

SocialButtfly
01-09-19, 14:18
Which one did you meet up with?Young, reddish hair with pale skin and freckles. Didn't meet with her. Turned around and left when I realized what the place was

Pete4444
01-09-19, 18:12
The closest one with a full menu is One Spa. Sent you a PM with address.And ask for Rose.

SCWildRide
01-09-19, 23:39
And ask for Rose.I took you guys advise and went to One. Parking lot was almost empty, went in and met Mama san, compared to the outside the place was surprisingly neat and clean. She led me to the room and said house fee was 60, I asked for Rose and she left the room. The next surprise mama san came back in and said Rose was busy so she was going to start my massage. I almost left but just let her go ahead. Her elbows in my back was really starting to ruin my entire mood. The doorbell rang and then she left. After about 10 minutes I actually fell asleep until the door opened and to my surprise in walked Rose. She said hi and asked if I wanted everything. I said sure and she stepped out of her shoes and dropped everything. Nice body with no damage anywhere, small natural top and bottom. She hopped on my back in between my legs and started light touches and kissing as she moved down my back. I felt her drip something on my butt and honestly thought she was going to massage more. I was wrong, way wrong. She spread my cheeks and next surprise was the biggest. I swear her cheeks were buried in my azz cheeks as her tongue went inside me as far as she could go. WOW, just fucking wow what a surprise that didn't stop for at least 5 min. After that I was all smiles then she said turn over, CBJ next and I couldn't tell I had a one on, it was that good. After about 5 min of that she moved to CG and on her feet started like a jack hammer. I said slow down this is the best part and then she put her feet down started grinding on me as she rubbed herself. She was getting tired so switched to mish, I grabbed her legs and just watched her keep rubbing herself as I pounded away. I was getting close so I flipped her over. Finished doggy and loved every moment. She leaves and comes back with water and hot towel. Cleaned me up and not once did she mention a tip or how much. I stood up, we hugged, I stuffed tip in her pocket and she didn't even count it, just led me out the door and said come back soon. I leave smiling ear to ear. Total with house fee was 2 bills. Totally worth it. I was there over a hour and half. That includes my short nap.

Gentlemen I have to tell you if there is other providers like this in your city you guys are so lucky as hell. If not you should treat this one good. I wish we had talent like this in Gvl SC. But it is very rare to have one like her at a AMP. Most of them ruin the mood with negotiations. Thanks for all your help guys. I don't know if I can hook any of you up with the same quality in my city but if you are ever there hit me up. I will try my best. Thank you Charlotte I'm out.

(mic

Just Plain Fun
01-10-19, 15:11
Young, reddish hair with pale skin and freckles. Didn't meet with her. Turned around and left when I realized what the place wasOK just curious. I saw Cassie's photo on their ad. I use to see her early last year, then she vanished. All of a sudden she is back again so I was actually hoping that's who you say so I'd know it's really her and not somebody using her photos.

CoochieMac
01-10-19, 16:36
I was in Charleston last week and about someone getting crabs off of the massage table. I always check before I lay face down. If it looks dirty or smells of last cat's aftershave I asked the lady to change linens. Anyone have a bad experience in the CLT?

Broke Bad
01-10-19, 17:35
I've never had that experience, but a tongue in the ass sounds like it could be fun. I certainly hope this is proceeded by a shower of some kind.

Note to self: Avoid DFK with Rose!

wilburdj
01-11-19, 08:46
Have been tempted to try one of the ladies posting on cityxguide, but have not yet done so (for example, https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-b2b-sexy-asians-incall-only-korean-girls-14838361). Wondering if anyone has some experience, good or bad, with these ladies that you're willing to share. Thanks in advance.

SpinnerGuy
01-11-19, 14:35
Have been tempted to try one of the ladies posting on cityxguide, but have not yet done so (for example, https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-b2b-sexy-asians-incall-only-korean-girls-14838361). Wondering if anyone has some experience, good or bad, with these ladies that you're willing to share. Thanks in advance.If the girls on that site were for real, and not slam full of demons, pimps, shady hotels, otherwise unsafe, or LEO traps, I'd be all over some of them. There are pictures of hotties on there, but some are really posting cheap prices, and the ad wording is often similar. So. I'm not going to. Unless any other guys chime in about any of them that are legit in every way.

SG.

EggplantQn
01-11-19, 14:37
Google shows that they're advertising in London and England along with some other places in the US. Another number also is associated with the same pics. I don't know, but seems to be TGTBT. Seems odd.

Have been tempted to try one of the ladies posting on cityxguide, but have not yet done so (for example, https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-b2b-sexy-asians-incall-only-korean-girls-14838361). Wondering if anyone has some experience, good or bad, with these ladies that you're willing to share. Thanks in advance..

Marvin18
01-12-19, 19:24
If the girls on that site were for real, and not slam full of demons, pimps, shady hotels, otherwise unsafe, or LEO traps, I'd be all over some of them. There are pictures of hotties on there, but some are really posting cheap prices, and the ad wording is often similar. So. I'm not going to. Unless any other guys chime in about any of them that are legit in every way.

SG.Could not agree more. It's getting gross out there.

PussyCrook
01-13-19, 11:07
I took you guys advise and went to One. Parking lot was almost empty, went in and met Mama san, compared to the outside the place was surprisingly neat and clean. She led me to the room and said house fee was 60, I asked for Rose and she left the room. The next surprise mama san came back in and said Rose was busy so she was going to start my massage. I almost left but just let her go ahead. Her elbows in my back was really starting to ruin my entire mood. The doorbell rang and then she left. After about 10 minutes I actually fell asleep until the door opened and to my surprise in walked Rose. She said hi and asked if I wanted everything. I said sure and she stepped out of her shoes and dropped everything. Nice body with no damage anywhere, small natural top and bottom. She hopped on my back in between my legs and started light touches and kissing as she moved down my back. I felt her drip something on my butt and honestly thought she was going to massage more. I was wrong, way wrong. She spread my cheeks and next surprise was the biggest. I swear her cheeks were buried in my azz cheeks as her tongue went inside me as far as she could go. WOW, just fucking wow what a surprise that didn't stop for at least 5 min. After that I was all smiles then she said turn over, CBJ next and I couldn't tell I had a one on, it was that good. After about 5 min of that she moved to CG and on her feet started like a jack hammer. I said slow down this is the best part and then she put her feet down started grinding on me as she rubbed herself. She was getting tired so switched to mish, I grabbed her legs and just watched her keep rubbing herself as I pounded away. I was getting close so I flipped her over. Finished doggy and loved every moment. She leaves and comes back with water and hot towel. Cleaned me up and not once did she mention a tip or how much. I stood up, we hugged, I stuffed tip in her pocket and she didn't even count it, just led me out the door and said come back soon. I leave smiling ear to ear. Total with house fee was 2 bills. Totally worth it. I was there over a hour and half. That includes my short nap.

Gentlemen I have to tell you if there is other providers like this in your city you guys are so lucky as hell. If not you should treat this one good. I wish we had talent like this in Gvl SC. But it is very rare to have one like her at a AMP. Most of them ruin the mood with negotiations. Thanks for all your help guys. I don't know if I can hook any of you up with the same quality in my city but if you are ever there hit me up. I will try my best. Thank you Charlotte I'm out.

(micSo she licks your asshole bare, but gives you a CBJ? I don't get her logic. LOL.

BJohn67
01-13-19, 23:44
So she licks your asshole bare, but gives you a CBJ? I don't get her logic. LOL.It's simple. She likes the taste of one but not the other.

XpVesta
01-14-19, 02:07
So she licks your asshole bare, but gives you a CBJ? I don't get her logic. LOL.For ghem technique is to cover up their tongue with rubber for any rimming action. You may never realize this.

FreshPrince09
01-14-19, 02:17
Are there any places near the Ballantyne area that offers great service?

GodzB
01-14-19, 10:07
Are there any places near the Ballantyne area that offers great service?VIP Spa in Pineville is probably your best / closest bet.

Tricky Stick
01-14-19, 11:08
So sad. At one time, they had most beautiful girls and all services were offered when they are in Uptown (3rd Street I think). Looks like moving to the new location is a wrong move (unless they got too much visibility and the building owner forced them out).

The lease in the uptown location was up is what I was told. Moving back to Wallace wasn't a choice, it was necessary.

It's sad that they are closed now. One of my favorite spots.

PussyCrook
01-14-19, 14:29
I literally just left Midas Touch. I'm actually still sitting in the car filing this report. Pay for one hour with the table shower damaged 1. 8 my therapist was named Susan. Pretty good massage, she even walked on my back. My massage primarily face down, on the flip it was a lot of light touching and then straight to the happy ending. Pretty good technique she allowed over the cover roaming for. 4 but if you wanted to take her top up and touch skin-to-skin that was an extra. 2. She said Coco was on vacation, so I think I'll wait till Coco comes back to go back again. Overall a decent time, I still think they charge too much for a table shower. That's just ridiculous that it cost one-third of the massage.

Sam Weller
01-14-19, 15:18
Does anyone know if Sophia from Galaxy is on vacation still?

Thanks.

BH Liber
01-14-19, 15:43
Does anyone know if Sophia from Galaxy is on vacation still?

Thanks.Not sure how recently you checked, but she was on vacation when I was there 2 weeks ago. I called first and was told she wasnt there, but went anyway. Ended up having a great session with Ruby.

Just call before you go to see if she's back.

BH.

EdZ55
01-15-19, 00:01
Been going here mainly, but it's been since September. Jennifer or Tammy still here? If so any recent tales?

Monger1001
01-15-19, 01:39
Had a dream, met xyz new to Charlotte. Very clean and does in call. Got full hour relaxing sensual type massage. HE only on the menu. But she does it full nude. . 60 and standard. 40 total damage. 1 for exceptional service. If interested.

HDLover
01-15-19, 09:27
Had a dream, met xyz new to Charlotte. Very clean and does in call. Got full hour relaxing sensual type massage. HE only on the menu. But she does it full nude. . 60 and standard. 40 total damage. 1 for exceptional service. If interested.Could be interested if I had some idea who she is and possibly where to find her.

WS Wolfpacker
01-15-19, 15:39
Looking for any info on this independent provider.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2986179.OK my first post! Saw her a few months back. Skinny spinner, nice looking but not sure if that's her actual pic. EZ text setup. Nice office suite that opens to outside. Felt very comfortable. She was very nice, educated, intelligent, not her day job. Full nude with external touch, standard ending. No FS, but that's not what I'm looking for. Want to say 1.8 but it was awhile ago. Maybe a little pricey but nice to deal with a pretty normal girl with full compliment of teeth who was prompt with scheduling. I'd go back!

Bouinage
01-15-19, 17:55
Could be interested if I had some idea who she is and possibly where to find her.LOL and ditto.

Monger1001
01-15-19, 18:49
LOL and ditto.I replied to all who messaged me.

Lolxd
01-15-19, 19:22
Stopped by galaxy for the first time about 2 months ago. Walked in lady popped out behind the small window and asked how long and decided to go with 30 minutes. Asked for Ruby but she said she wasn't in and I also didn't get her name but she was around mid to late 30's. Was showed to the room which was clean and she walked out. Undressed and laid down and as soon as I did she kicked and walk right in. Massage was very good but dry. About 10 minutes in had to ask her to use oil which she did and then the flip happened. A lot of nice teasing and allowed light roaming.

On her ass and she even hopped on the table for the he with some dirty talk. Didn't stop to ask for tip which was nice. Damage 6. For 30 mins and gave her. 4 for tip.

GutterMind4
01-16-19, 19:15
Have been to Capri twice recently. Thought I'd contribute to my fellow mongers. Earlier visit, Monica was only one available so got a half hour session. She's been there since I've been going to this place a few years back but never opted for her. Very cute mature Latino. I would describe her as short and stacked, big butt and bust. Opted for second upgrade and left happy.

Later got Rayna (sp). Requested her based on an ealier post here but, as always, I let someone else's opinion raise my expectations. Still not a bad session, she's sweet and got the job done. Bigger than I had hoped but not BBW or anything like that.

Seniors PM for details and donation.

GM4.

GutterMind4
01-16-19, 19:32
Haven't been to Nice in a while. I always experience "sticker shock" but starting to realize they are in line with the elite eros girls yet without the endless screening. I've seen Mia, Sasha, and a third girl who's name I can't remember. I like variety but can't afford to TOFTT at this place just to see what the girl looks like and offers. If you know the ones I mentioned, you know the look and build I like (spoiler alert: pretty face, nice boobs, small waist). And sometimes 2 out of 3 ain't bad. If other members would like to trade info or simply help a monger out, Is like to see a couple more here. Please PM details if you prefer.

Baron55
01-17-19, 09:46
Haven't been to Nice in a while. I always experience "sticker shock" but starting to realize they are in line with the elite eros girls yet without the endless screening. I've seen Mia, Sasha, and a third girl who's name I can't remember. I like variety but can't afford to TOFTT at this place just to see what the girl looks like and offers. If you know the ones I mentioned, you know the look and build I like (spoiler alert: pretty face, nice boobs, small waist). And sometimes 2 out of 3 ain't bad. If other members would like to trade info or simply help a monger out, Is like to see a couple more here. Please PM details if you prefer.I have had the pleasure of the company of three (3) of the finest ladies at Nice! June was my favorite, 2nd was Naomi, and third was Maria. All three equally in performance and looks. I am not going into details in this post, but will definitely discuss in private to senior members.

DintKnow
01-17-19, 16:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you want to post ads do it on our classified site.

A2

Broke Bad
01-17-19, 17:28
Haven't been to Nice in a while. I always experience "sticker shock" but starting to realize they are in line with the elite eros girls yet without the endless screening. I've seen Mia, Sasha, and a third girl who's name I can't remember. I like variety but can't afford to TOFTT at this place just to see what the girl looks like and offers. If you know the ones I mentioned, you know the look and build I like (spoiler alert: pretty face, nice boobs, small waist). And sometimes 2 out of 3 ain't bad. If other members would like to trade info or simply help a monger out, Is like to see a couple more here. Please PM details if you prefer.Nice is pretty much the only place I go to these days for the American spa experience. I've made my way through several of the ladies, but their line-up is so large it would be hard to sample them all. I don't pay for FS, so please don't ask about pricing, but here's my 2 cents:

Favorite ladies: Krissy (very sensual and horny), Naomi (all around AA beauty, but may take a few visits to warm up to you), Katya (sweet and gorgeous).

Honorable mention: Sophia (awesome natural tits), Rhianna (friendly and sensual).

Beautiful, but not my type: Monica (Niagara falls), Lydia (too business-like), Sophia (have not had a session with her, but have seen her there. Nice face and body, but too much make-up and fake tits that look hard as stone.), Gia (seen her at other spas, but not yet at nice. Very pretty, but has had a body odor problem at times.).

I've seen a few others that are no longer there, so no sense reporting on them now. One universal truth about Nice is they are ALL beautiful. That's what you're paying for, plus first class facilities. Management knows what they're doing.

AGoodThing2
01-18-19, 15:25
New girl Amy.

I've been seeing her weekly for about a month. Guess she's not the newbie anymore.

Thorough TS. Sensual massage. Lots of teasing. Great HE.

No extras.

Very pleasant.

YMMV.

Be safe. AGT2.

Pete4444
01-18-19, 20:00
New girl Amy.

I've been seeing her weekly for about a month. Guess she's not the newbie anymore.

Thorough TS. Sensual massage. Lots of teasing. Great HE.

No extras.

Very pleasant.

YMMV.

Be safe. AGT2.Thanks, what was the damage?

JBob51
01-19-19, 08:15
Been going here mainly, but it's been since September. Jennifer or Tammy still here? If so any recent tales?Saw Jennifer she is as awesome as ever. I've seen her for many years now she never disappoints me. As always YMMV. She said Tammy was there. Seniors can PM me for more info Be safe JBob.

Savage99
01-19-19, 13:05
Stopped by galaxy for the first time about 2 months ago. Walked in lady popped out behind the small window and asked how long and decided to go with 30 minutes. Asked for Ruby but she said she wasn't in and I also didn't get her name but she was around mid to late 30's. Was showed to the room which was clean and she walked out. Undressed and laid down and as soon as I did she kicked and walk right in. Massage was very good but dry. About 10 minutes in had to ask her to use oil which she did and then the flip happened. A lot of nice teasing and allowed light roaming.

On her ass and she even hopped on the table for the he with some dirty talk. Didn't stop to ask for tip which was nice. Damage 6. For 30 mins and gave her. 4 for tip.There use to be a girl name Mincy there. I believe she went over to Midori. She is really great to and speaks pretty good English. She'll get on table too which is nice and what I like.

BoneAppleTea89
01-20-19, 03:00
New user long time lurker LOL. I've really been looking for a home massage therapist with a great finish. Senior member can direct me where to go. I've been to the one on union and the one that was on Ozark but I just don't like the stares from people when I in. I guess I'm a little embarrassed.

AGoodThing2
01-20-19, 10:14
YMMV.

Door. 6, TS. 2.

Tip as you see fit.

She's grateful for tip.

Thanks, what was the damage?

Member #6375
01-20-19, 14:23
This place is a bit of a drive for me so I thought I'd call before heading that way. Lady answered the phone, I asked to make sure Rose was working before making the trip. She said Rose didn't work their anymore and gave me a new address. I didn't know if anyone could confirm this or the new location of Rose.

RayLoveWomen
01-21-19, 01:18
This place is a bit of a drive for me so I thought I'd call before heading that way. Lady answered the phone, I asked to make sure Rose was working before making the trip. She said Rose didn't work their anymore and gave me a new address. I didn't know if anyone could confirm this or the new location of Rose.I took an appointment and stopped by 'One' few days ago to see Rose but Mamasan told me that Rose is taking rest due to some pain in the toes and asked me to come back after an hour to see new young therapist. I left and never went back.

BT6900
01-21-19, 10:12
Saw Jennifer she is as awesome as ever. I've seen her for many years now she never disappoints me. As always YMMV. She said Tammy was there. Seniors can PM me for more info Be safe JBob.Last vist was 3-4 weeks ago. Jen and Tammy were working along with a newbie. I opted for newbie; most of the newbies have been younger spinner types of late. I can't recall her name but she was okay--early 30's, nice bolt-ons. Nice CBJ with lots of ball action; FS was pretty solid--lots of postions with RGC finish. She's most likey gone as the shelf life for newbies is about a month max. FYI, there's a new Mamasan so expect some changes on screening even if you're a regular. Jen and Tammy both recognized me quickly so no issues but she's screeniing. Old Mama whose been there for years went back to the old country to retire.

ThickAsaBrick
01-21-19, 10:17
Hey out there. Anyone been by Perfect 10 lately? Been a while for me. Had a couple of fantastic experiences out there a few years ago. Was wondering what the current crop was like. Thanks!

LoveLatina
01-21-19, 13:21
Hey out there. Anyone been by Perfect 10 lately? Been a while for me. Had a couple of fantastic experiences out there a few years ago. Was wondering what the current crop was like. Thanks!Usually a good massage and extras but the ladies are usually around 60 years old.

Jrzyboy
01-21-19, 19:22
This place is a bit of a drive for me so I thought I'd call before heading that way. Lady answered the phone, I asked to make sure Rose was working before making the trip. She said Rose didn't work their anymore and gave me a new address. I didn't know if anyone could confirm this or the new location of Rose.I stopped by One Spa on Sunday and mamasan told me she went to the spa on Chastain which is in the area I just came from. So I go there and they tell me she is on vacation and no idea when she will be back so I left.

Pete4444
01-21-19, 21:00
I stopped by One Spa on Sunday and mamasan told me she went to the spa on Chastain which is in the area I just came from. So I go there and they tell me she is on vacation and no idea when she will be back so I left.I guess that means a lot of dirty buttholes in Charlotte!

ThickAsaBrick
01-22-19, 00:41
Ah, I suppose things have changed since I was there last. That's a shame.

Usually a good massage and extras but the ladies are usually around 60 years old.

KSeeker
01-22-19, 10:23
Usually a good massage and extras but the ladies are usually around 60 years old.I was there about 6 months ago and the person I saw has since left. I got extras+ but I don't know how things are now, and was curious myself.

BobbyYoung
01-22-19, 12:10
If you enter the building for Capri, Galaxy from old Pineville matthwes road in the complex, you need to drive back where the Galaxy and Capri located.

Does anyone know what is the club in the corner next to adult you shop in the corner? I forgot the name but you saw 6 or 7 cars in front and doesn't say what it is?

It's right in the cirner with the door sideways next to adult toy shop.

I thought it's a men's club of sorts but I might be wrong.

Nickclt
01-22-19, 13:05
If you enter the building for Capri, Galaxy from old Pineville matthwes road in the complex, you need to drive back where the Galaxy and Capri located.

Does anyone know what is the club in the corner next to adult you shop in the corner? I forgot the name but you saw 6 or 7 cars in front and doesn't say what it is?

I thought it's a men's club of sorts but I might be wrong.Club Onyx. It's a black strip club.

EggplantQn
01-22-19, 14:01
Are you talking about Onyx?

I thought it's a men's club of sorts but I might be wrong..

Tigersharc
01-22-19, 16:47
Ah, I suppose things have changed since I was there last. That's a shame.What's the damage? A gilf may be fun!

Pete4444
01-23-19, 10:12
Anyone know who is working at One Spa now?

TheAnswer
01-23-19, 16:00
Coming from VA. My normal stop is kyoto and its always been a great venture. I want to chamge it up. Is nuru only offered at la fleur / la aqua? Curious if any of the asian places offer it or if its strictly an american deal. Full menu isn't a must but always a plus. Pm's. And recommendations welcome! If anyone is ever in SW Va I will be sure to return the favor.

Member #6030
01-24-19, 10:06
Decided to give Midori another chance. See my previous report. I entered and made it clear I didn't want to see the girl I had last time. She says okay I got new girl you be here first. I just laugh and I'm like yeah right. I go with hh session. In walks brownish blonde hair about 5'7 with an amazing tan and bolt ons. I'm like okay this is nice! Unless she just put on a show she led me to believe it was really her first time. (Pm me I can give more details on this). I was there over an hour and it was amazing!! She said her name was Kim.

Pete4444
01-24-19, 11:59
Coming from VA. My normal stop is kyoto and its always been a great venture. I want to chamge it up. Is nuru only offered at la fleur / la aqua? Curious if any of the asian places offer it or if its strictly an american deal. Full menu isn't a must but always a plus. Pm's. And recommendations welcome! If anyone is ever in SW Va I will be sure to return the favor.IMO, avoid La Fleur at all cost. They don't deliver on their services. I hear One Spa is nice. A lot of talk here about Rose. And there's a new girl named Apple that you should check out. Nice athletic body w / Apple shaped backside and she is probably late 20's early 30's.

Member #5904
01-24-19, 12:49
I was passing through in Mid December looking for a little relief after a long drive. A SR gave me Ali's contact info (much thanks) and I contacted her and she responded with a time and I said I am just passing through and really can't meet that late in the afternoon. She was very accomodating and moved up the schedule to meet mine. She is not a 21 year old college girl, but to me she has a good body and a fantastic disposition. She would definitely turn your head in Publix to check her out!! And for the donation price it was more than fair!! Not FS as others mentioned but I had a super duper good time and left very happy. I like a variety but would repeat if passing through just because she was so accommodating with my time schedule!!

BRock980
01-24-19, 15:57
Had a dream about Gia, rub was good and decent HE. I will say a past comment about body odor is correct. Overall very clean facility. Any info on Sasha or Katya?

BRock980
01-24-19, 18:06
Had dream with Gia the other day, the rub was good and sensual HE. The comment recently about her body odor is correct but not bad enough to not repeat. Any intel on Sasha or Katya?

Broke Bad
01-25-19, 14:40
Had dream with Gia the other day, the rub was good and sensual HE. The comment recently about her body odor is correct but not bad enough to not repeat. Any intel on Sasha or Katya?Give Katya a try. I doubt you'll be disappointed. No experience with Sasha, but if you like big, fake titties she's your girl.

Hunter6900
01-26-19, 00:20
Coming from VA. My normal stop is kyoto and its always been a great venture. I want to chamge it up. Is nuru only offered at la fleur / la aqua? Curious if any of the asian places offer it or if its strictly an american deal. Full menu isn't a must but always a plus. Pm's. And recommendations welcome! If anyone is ever in SW Va I will be sure to return the favor.I would also love to try nuru. Some of the airport Asians advertise it but the ones I've seen never offer anything other than just straight up fucking. And they are usually old.

BobbyYoung
01-26-19, 09:30
I would also love to try nuru. Some of the airport Asians advertise it but the ones I've seen never offer anything other than just straight up fucking. And they are usually old.No, both of them don't do.

Infact, they have very beautiful girls but very high fee for the mediocre service they offer. Never a FS or even a BJ. At least 160 for a HE (including house fee for 30 minutes). Most of them are very greedy too.

I won't go there.

ThatOneKing
01-26-19, 12:04
I was feeling stressed after work yesterday and driving down Monroe rd when I saw this house with a "spa" sign flashing in the window. Residential neighborhood across from a factory right pass the big gas station down there. I don't usually take that way so excuse me if I am short on those details.

So I have to do a Uturn and get back to it, there is some parking out front but a parking lot in back. I go to door and hit the doorbell. A moment later I am shocked when the woman opens the door. A very very good looking short Asian woman with a great set of hips. We go to the back room and I am just praying she is my massage therapist and it is not the old bait and switch. So a few moments later 2 women come back with her and she says you choose, honestly they were all very attractive. So I choose her because well I like hips and lips. She had an abundance of both and so it started. I will say she is a very tough therapist, she is very firm. I had to tell her to calm down a bit, but after about 40 minutes of a real massage all of a sudden a switch was flipped. I just decided to go for it and I put my hands on her ass. And she gave a soft moan and the doors opened. I immediately sat up and pulled her close to me, she said no more massage, I said to her I want her on knees and she giggled. Lets say 25 minutes later I was finishing up and she thanking me for a good time. I paid 60 for massage and extra $ for the fun. Shoot me a message for anymore details.

SwiftCreek
01-26-19, 15:39
I know this may be my second time giving some intel on this smoking hot provider but I just had my third session with this one guys and every time is a little different but WOW! I don't get a lot of time away for lurking but when I get a spare HHR she really comes through even with short notice. She is always dolled up and smelling so good. She does not offer FS but with the mutual roaming and her finishing techniques you almost feel like it is full service. My HHR damage is $ . 20 and it is located in a private neighborhood in her house in Kannapolis. It is worth the drive!

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/body-rubs/1395442

IH8HJsAz
01-26-19, 16:27
I would also love to try nuru. Some of the airport Asians advertise it but the ones I've seen never offer anything other than just straight up fucking. And they are usually old.

No, both of them don't do.

Infact, they have very beautiful girls but very high fee for the mediocre service they offer. Never a FS or even a BJ. At least 160 for a HE (including house fee for 30 minutes). Most of them are very greedy too.

I won't go there.Yeah I have to agree Bobby. I said I wanted the nuru, and got the standard oil massage with her fricking hands. That was around the time the whole BP closing down, so never bothered with a review.

Hunter6900
01-27-19, 01:03
I was feeling stressed after work yesterday and driving down Monroe rd when I saw this house with a "spa" sign flashing in the window. Residential neighborhood across from a factory right pass the big gas station down there. I don't usually take that way so excuse me if I am short on those details.

So I have to do a Uturn and get back to it, there is some parking out front but a parking lot in back. I go to door and hit the doorbell. A moment later I am shocked when the woman opens the door. A very very good looking short Asian woman with a great set of hips. We go to the back room and I am just praying she is my massage therapist and it is not the old bait and switch. So a few moments later 2 women come back with her and she says you choose, honestly they were all very attractive. So I choose her because well I like hips and lips. She had an abundance of both and so it started. I will say she is a very tough therapist, she is very firm. I had to tell her to calm down a bit, but after about 40 minutes of a real massage all of a sudden a switch was flipped. I just decided to go for it and I put my hands on her ass. And she gave a soft moan and the doors opened. I immediately sat up and pulled her close to me, she said no more massage, I said to her I want her on knees and she giggled. Lets say 25 minutes later I was finishing up and she thanking me for a good time. I paid 60 for massage and extra $ for the fun. Shoot me a message for anymore details.I know the place. PMed you with some questions. Thanks!

SpankyJohnson
01-27-19, 10:16
I know the place. PMed you with some questions. Thanks!I believe that place used to be call 3429 spa. Decent looking ladies standard ending. I've been there a few times. The massage was pretty good. I suppose management has made a shift. I'll PM for more Intel.

NC Transplant
01-27-19, 11:06
If she is the Sasha I am thinking of she used to be in Harrisburg and she has mixed reviews over the years. Maybe because she doesn't offer FS? Something that hot you want to fuck.

I know this may be my second time giving some intel on this smoking hot provider but I just had my third session with this one guys and every time is a little different but WOW! I don't get a lot of time away for lurking but when I get a spare HHR she really comes through even with short notice. She is always dolled up and smelling so good. She does not offer FS but with the mutual roaming and her finishing techniques you almost feel like it is full service. My HHR damage is $ . 20 and it is located in a private neighborhood in her house in Kannapolis. It is worth the drive!

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/body-rubs/1395442

Yasemaj
01-27-19, 16:41
If she is the Sasha I am thinking of she used to be in Harrisburg and she has mixed reviews over the years. Maybe because she doesn't offer FS? Something that hot you want to fuck.I see Sasha when I want to treat myself, LOL. Face is about a 4 or 5, but her body is crazy. Add in her Brazilian accent and you are in for a good time. She cleans you up nice too, no oily skin or fragrances on you when you leave.

BigRob1
01-27-19, 18:38
I was visiting the town close to university area and tried One spa, asked for Rose, 40 min 60 rose. Pretty good massage w table shower option, she's been doing this for a while. Nice body, options 60/100/140 . It's a bit deep compare to ny standards.

MongerRon
01-27-19, 18:52
I believe that place used to be call 3429 spa. Decent looking ladies standard ending. I've been there a few times. The massage was pretty good. I suppose management has made a shift. I'll PM for more Intel.Yes, that is it. I was just there recently and it was still HJ HE but I didn't have the lady with big hips and big lips. She did allow quite a bit of roaming and the massage was absolutely fantastic.

Hunter6900
01-27-19, 19:03
If she is the Sasha I am thinking of she used to be in Harrisburg and she has mixed reviews over the years. Maybe because she doesn't offer FS? Something that hot you want to fuck.She was one of the first I saw when I first started doing this and before I was doing FS. Nice house and neighborhood, clean on the inside, she greeted me at the door wearing very sexy lingerie. Was very sweet and sensual. Smoking hot body. Absolutely gorgeous. Only complaint was yeah, I wanted to fuck her, bad. Really enjoyed the visit but now if I'm going to pay that much I'm going for someone who does FS.

Hunter6900
01-27-19, 19:08

So I have to do a Uturn and get back to it, there is some parking out front but a parking lot in back. I go to door and hit the doorbell. A moment later I am shocked when the woman opens the door. A very very good looking short Asian woman with a great set of hips. We go to the back room and I am just praying she is my massage therapist and it is not the old bait and switch. So a few moments later 2 women come back with her and she says you choose, honestly they were all very attractive. So I choose her because well I like hips and lips. She had an abundance of both and so it started. I will say she is a very tough therapist, she is very firm. I had to tell her to calm down a bit, but after about 40 minutes of a real massage all of a sudden a switch was flipped. I just decided to go for it and I put my hands on her ass. And she gave a soft moan and the doors opened. I immediately sat up and pulled her close to me, she said no more massage, I said to her I want her on knees and she giggled. Lets say 25 minutes later I was finishing up and she thanking me for a good time. I paid 60 for massage and extra $ for the fun. Shoot me a message for anymore details.So $160 for hour massage and FS?

ThickAsaBrick
01-27-19, 19:49
Last time I was at Perfect 10, pricing was comparable to other places in town. But man, when I was there last, they had one of the most smokin' little creatures I've ever run across in one of these spots. Phenomenal. She knew how to dress and knew exactly what she was doing. Yet she wasn't pushy. She was completely cool. Been a while though. That was a few years ago.

What's the damage? A gilf may be fun!

GutterMind4
01-27-19, 22:28
Had a dream about Gia, rub was good and decent HE. I will say a past comment about body odor is correct. Overall very clean facility. Any info on Sasha or Katya?Textbook case as both have been mentioned recently. However, thank you for contributing on Gia.

Tigersharc
01-27-19, 22:30
Last time I was at Perfect 10, pricing was comparable to other places in town. But man, when I was there last, they had one of the most smokin' little creatures I've ever run across in one of these spots. Phenomenal. She knew how to dress and knew exactly what she was doing. Yet she wasn't pushy. She was completely cool. Been a while though. That was a few years ago.I never knew the place was there until it was mentioned here. I like a low key spot. Thanks.

CharlotteBob
01-28-19, 01:01
It's been about three weeks since I dropped in, needed to kill an hour and I was in the area. Drew Hanne (?honey? I said Hanna, she said, no, "Haw-knee") and opted for an hour without a shower. She's slim, mid to late 20's, maybe 30, looks a bit aloof. Reasonably good massage. I reached up and grabbed her ass while she was straddling my head working on my lower back, just to let her know I was playful. Standard finish. 6 + . 4, she seemed a bit disappointed.

On another note, I tried to connect with Rose at One, but it seems as though my butt has missed that opportunity. If anyone has intel about her being back in the QC from vacation, my butthole thanks you in advance.

JackDroxFourMe
01-28-19, 11:51
I never knew the place was there until it was mentioned here. I like a low key spot. Thanks.Nothing low key about this place; unless you're rolling up late. Plenty of eyes during business hours.

Broke Bad
01-28-19, 13:10
Yes, that is it. I was just there recently and it was still HJ HE but I didn't have the lady with big hips and big lips. She did allow quite a bit of roaming and the massage was absolutely fantastic.I can confirm this place offers a very good massage by 50-something Chinese ladies with acceptable looks. Generous roaming, but clothes stayed on. Lots of teasing prior to standard finish. Very little English comprehension. Standard 60/40 pricing. A good option for gentle play.

Wovuwy12
01-28-19, 14:02
Who is the squirter at Nice Spa? We had a name mixup earlier but if anyone could post it or PM me that would be great thanks.

While I'm here I'll leave a review for Monica at Nice Spa. Think she is Latina, you get 20's, fake tits, great body. Actually gave an OK massage (relatively speaking). On the flip prices were $140 for standard HE (full nude), $200 BJ, $300 FS. Opted for just the $140. She gets completely naked talks dirty which is great. I asked to finish between her tits and she obliged. Good release.

Nice Spa is definitely pricey but solid if you have the $ or just can go there every now and then, which is the case for me.

HDLover
01-28-19, 17:50
I can confirm this place offers a very good massage by 50-something Chinese ladies with acceptable looks. Generous roaming, but clothes stayed on. Lots of teasing prior to standard finish. Very little English comprehension. Standard 60/40 pricing. A good option for gentle play.I can agree exactly with what you experienced. I was in last week and received the same as you, maybe the girls changed out as they often do.

Puff
01-29-19, 07:55
Visited One Spa the other day. Asked for Apple. IMO she has to be the prettiest one there. Beautiful face. Nice body. Table shower was by mamasan Apple was eating. Massage was not that great. But the rest was. RCG, Doggie Mish.

ThatOneKing
01-29-19, 08:46
I can confirm this place offers a very good massage by 50-something Chinese ladies with acceptable looks. Generous roaming, but clothes stayed on. Lots of teasing prior to standard finish. Very little English comprehension. Standard 60/40 pricing. A good option for gentle play.This girl was nowhere near 50, she spoke broken english, small tits, very nice nipples. She told me she was 27, but I assume in Massage age maybe mid 30's or so. Said she had been there for 2 weeks.

KSeeker
01-29-19, 08:57
I can confirm this place offers a very good massage by 50-something Chinese ladies with acceptable looks. Generous roaming, but clothes stayed on. Lots of teasing prior to standard finish. Very little English comprehension. Standard 60/40 pricing. A good option for gentle play.Standard ending is definitely not guaranteed here. It has the location and appearance of a typical jack shack, but it mostly depends on who you get. I left BB'd. As always, YMMV.

GoodTimes35
01-29-19, 11:14
Who is the squirter at Nice Spa? We had a name mixup earlier but if anyone could post it or PM me that would be great thanks.

While I'm here I'll leave a review for Monica at Nice Spa. Think she is Latina, you get 20's, fake tits, great body. Actually gave an OK massage (relatively speaking). On the flip prices were $140 for standard HE (full nude), $200 BJ, $300 FS. Opted for just the $140. She gets completely naked talks dirty which is great. I asked to finish between her tits and she obliged. Good release.

Nice Spa is definitely pricey but solid if you have the $ or just can go there every now and then, which is the case for me.Rhianna is one.

Broke Bad
01-29-19, 14:16

Nice Spa is definitely pricey but solid if you have the $ or just can go there every now and then, which is the case for me.Yes, I apologize to all those interested in the Nice Spa squirter I experienced. I got the name wrong, but I can't remember who it was since I didn't plan to repeat. There are 15 or so girls in their roster, so she's hard to pin down. Perhaps it was Erica since the name is close to Monica. She had a tattoo that was the same as Naomi, if that helps anyone figure it out. Sorry for the faulty intel.

Hunter6900
01-30-19, 08:01
This girl was nowhere near 50, she spoke broken english, small tits, very nice nipples. She told me she was 27, but I assume in Massage age maybe mid 30's or so. Said she had been there for 2 weeks.So was nude or FS offered? I pmed you but didn't get a response.

AGoodThing2
01-30-19, 10:23
Amy at the Sands still there. She always dresses in cute outfits. Limited English. We work on a few words.

Thorough TS. Good massage followed up my sensual light touch from head to toes.

Great tease on the boys while face down. Great technique.

On flip start with belly and thigh rubbing. Build up to popping.

Clean up, then postpop rub down and scalp scrub.

Enjoy. Be good. Be safe.

AGT2.

GutterMind4
01-30-19, 10:37
Stopped by Nice this week. Hit the bell for service until a tall skinny blonde popped up. I asked "who's working today?" and without calling out the names, said I'll send them out. Thought that was odd but glad she let me see everyone. First was Mariana, I didn't see a "Mariana on the schedule earlier but did see an "Ariana" so not sure if I heard her wrong or the mispelled on the schedule. Eitherway, she was cute but conservative looking with a Spanish accent. While waiting to see the next options, a couple of guys (yeah, together) came in behind me and it got real awkward. Suddenly, two cuties stepped up and introduced themselves as Lydia and Victoria. Both were slim and attractive but Victoria was considerably taller than Lydia. I actually preferred the look of Lydia but she had a couple of "so so" reviews on hear and I remember reading a couple of good things about Victoria. BTW, the first girl never mention her own name but was available too, according to Victoria. From there it was standard operating procedure. She asked that I lay down the tip so when she came back to the room she would know what service to provide (I guess that eliminates the negotiations). As mentioned, Victoria is a tall, slim, pretty, twenty something. Good conversation and attitude. Seniors PM for more details but it was a very good session.

Wovuwy12
01-30-19, 10:53
So was nude or FS offered? I pmed you but didn't get a response.I recently went too. Don't think anything besides a standard HE is offered. The woman I saw actually gave a really good massage however on the flip while she did allow roaming, she refused to take anything off. I actually recommend this place though. It was only $60 for a full hour and $40 tip. Really good massage with a release. It's similar to galaxy spa but a little cheaper.

SpinnerGuy
01-30-19, 12:39
Amy at the Sands still there. She always dresses in cute outfits. Limited English. We work on a few words.

Thorough TS. Good massage followed up my sensual light touch from head to toes.

Great tease on the boys while face down. Great technique.

On flip start with belly and thigh rubbing. Build up to popping.

Clean up, then postpop rub down and scalp scrub.

Enjoy. Be good. Be safe.

AGT2.Any boobs out or UTC roaming? I haven't been able to get that from her in my 3 visits.

SG

Hunter6900
01-30-19, 15:41
I recently went too. Don't think anything besides a standard HE is offered. The woman I saw actually gave a really good massage however on the flip while she did allow roaming, she refused to take anything off. I actually recommend this place though. It was only $60 for a full hour and $40 tip. Really good massage with a release. It's similar to galaxy spa but a little cheaper.Yeah I was hoping for more since I said he wants her on her knees and then alluded to more. Guess I’ll stick to known qualities like Kyoto’s or Apple.

AGoodThing2
01-31-19, 12:11
No. Fully clothed. She's ticklish.

AGT2.

Any boobs out or UTC roaming? I haven't been able to get that from her in my 3 visits.

SG

SpinnerGuy
01-31-19, 12:24
No. Fully clothed. She's ticklish.

AGT2.But she'll supposedly be back in two weeks. We'll see.

SC.

Bowent8
01-31-19, 15:12
Visited One Spa the other day. Asked for Apple. IMO she has to be the prettiest one there. Beautiful face. Nice body. Table shower was by mamasan Apple was eating. Massage was not that great. But the rest was. RCG, Doggie Mish.Also visited one the other day. Mama brought me to room and paid house fee and my girl followed in nice pretty purple dress. Asked for her name I thought she said April and she corrected me. Thought she said Epril but could very well have been apple. I moved beyond the name rather quickly. I'm from out of town so I have not seen all the ladies here but she was one of the prettier Asian providers I've seen period. Young enough nice body with solid enthusiasm understanding what you were there for. .6 house $. 4 fee. Skipped shower & massage straight to the good stuff. Everything covered. Greek not on menu. Will repeat when I'm back in town. Hopefully sooner than later -TB8.

HDLover
01-31-19, 17:05
This girl was nowhere near 50, she spoke broken english, small tits, very nice nipples. She told me she was 27, but I assume in Massage age maybe mid 30's or so. Said she had been there for 2 weeks.This spa use to be part of the group that also had 4040,MintHill, Crown Center, Sunlight and don't know how many more. They probably have girls come thru on the way to another spa. I do know this store seems to change out pretty often. I was there Tuesday and still had the older ladies.

JackHJohnson8
01-31-19, 20:31
I can totally back this post. Monica at nice is a fun time. Connected with her tonight and plan to see her and others soon. Definitely more expensive but worth the extra funds. This after yesterday's experience going from spa to spa looking for someone worth the time and money. I seriously went from, Old pineville several places, galaxy and Capri, then to SCT To VIP. VIP has been my go to place, and it is a great place but really have been churning out some dead fish lately. No interaction just get it over and go. Today I went to cool cave, no luck with talent today, walked out. I thought based on past experience, and recent reviews that there would be hot girls there. No such luck. Drove across the street to another sure spot cts to see an old faithful, Sofia. When I got to the desk a big chested attendee told me they only had one girl available Sofia of course. I was confused b / c the parking lot was full. She said next door is attracting a lot of attention lately. She grabbed Sofia for a intro, I said hey but then headed next door to see what was the bother. Glad I did. Even though I waited an awkward 15-20 minutes in the lobby to be led to the back. Long short of it you get what you pay for my friends.

Nice Spa is definitely pricey but solid if you have the $ or just can go there every now and then, which is the case for me.

AGoodThing2
01-31-19, 20:51
Damn. Sorry to hear. Thanks for the info.

But she'll supposedly be back in two weeks. We'll see.

SC.

AGoodThing2
01-31-19, 21:10
Took trip to the Eastside.

Old beat up house. Gravel, mud lot in back. Can enter thru backdoor. New operation, affiliated with Stacey's Place. Opened in October 2018.

Only one lady working, Harley. She's top dog. Commented had trouble getting ladies to show up and stay.

Harley mature, healthy lady. Big boobs. Little puch. Very thorough. Took suggestions well.

Had FBSM. Full nude. Mutual touch. DATY. 69. Showered afterwards. . 8 for house. Numerous upgrades from there. Negotiable.

OK experience.

Share your visits.

Be safe. AGT2.

https://charlotte.rubratings.com/118628

ThickAsaBrick
02-01-19, 01:30
Where would you folks say most of the Asian girls in the places here in town are from (Korea, China, Japan, Philippines, etc.)?

My vote is South Korea.

Tigersharc
02-01-19, 01:36
Where would you folks say most of the Asian girls in the places here in town are from (Korea, China, Japan, Philippines, etc.)?

My vote is South Korea.I agree with Korea.

Corvette704
02-01-19, 04:13
This spa use to be part of the group that also had 4040,MintHill, Crown Center, Sunlight and don't know how many more. They probably have girls come thru on the way to another spa. I do know this store seems to change out pretty often. I was there Tuesday and still had the older ladies.Do you know if any of the remaining places have an Emily? She was a was the Crown Point location before it closed.

JackHJohnson8
02-01-19, 07:34

My vote is South Korea.K-girls.

I would also vote for K-girls.

Bouinage
02-01-19, 07:48

My vote is South Korea.When I first started visiting AMPs most of them were Korean followed by Chinese. Don't really go much now, I have a buddy that goes a lot and he tells me they are mostly Korean as well.

NC Transplant
02-01-19, 08:51
It has been a long time since I did the AMPs but they were almost all Korean back in the day. I did have a Hawaiian outlier once.

My vote is South Korea.

HDLover
02-01-19, 10:02
Do you know if any of the remaining places have an Emily? She was a was the Crown Point location before it closed.I saw her one time and that was at the Mint Hill location. Since all the closings I guess she went back south. I think with the license law a lot the remaining Chinese stores are having problems getting girls to work here.

SpinnerGuy
02-01-19, 13:55

My vote is South Korea.I'd say FS are Korean, and clothed with very limited roaming are Chinese. With few exceptions.

SG.

SwingArm
02-01-19, 14:47
I'd say FS are Korean, and clothed with very limited roaming are Chinese. With few exceptions.

SG.New member here, long time monger!

I agree with SG. Korean (in Charlotte area) are all FS. Chinese rarely are FS. With some lucky individual exceptions now and then!

Has anyone ever noticed how you can tell if you're in a Korean or Chinese joint? Koreans seem to always play american music (rock, pop, country).

Chinese usually have a softer / asian type music playing. Or is it my imagination?

YanksHeels
02-01-19, 15:06
First time posting but have been on here for about a year. I used to go to Lotus Winds in Winston Salem but haven't checked out any AMPs since moving to Charlotte. I see the same chick for a BBBJ time to time over on RF, some know her on here as having a sharp tooth.

I'm looking to find a go to AMP here but some of the pricing I see here scares me off.

Where can I go for FS under 200 and get a decent girl?

I know Nice spa seems to be the highest rated on here but I can't spend $300+ for something I do on the side. I can justify cheap bjs and a decently priced FS a few times a month.

YanksHeels
02-01-19, 15:10
Prices on upgrades?

Took trip to the Eastside.

Old beat up house. Gravel, mud lot in back. Can enter thru backdoor. New operation, affiliated with Stacey's Place. Opened in October 2018.

Only one lady working, Harley. She's top dog. Commented had trouble getting ladies to show up and stay.

Harley mature, healthy lady. Big boobs. Little puch. Very thorough. Took suggestions well.

Had FBSM. Full nude. Mutual touch. DATY. 69. Showered afterwards. . 8 for house. Numerous upgrades from there. Negotiable.

OK experience.

Share your visits.

Be safe. AGT2.

https://charlotte.rubratings.com/118628

ThickAsaBrick
02-01-19, 23:22
So the girls there don't get naked? Are they attractive? Older or younger? Thanks!

I recently went too. Don't think anything besides a standard HE is offered. The woman I saw actually gave a really good massage however on the flip while she did allow roaming, she refused to take anything off. I actually recommend this place though. It was only $60 for a full hour and $40 tip. Really good massage with a release. It's similar to galaxy spa but a little cheaper.

ThickAsaBrick
02-01-19, 23:43
Hi, mongers. Just curious who the gal of choice is at Galaxy these days. I haven't been in a while. Wondering who everyone's favorite is there at the moment.

Thanks!

KushalN
02-01-19, 23:44
New member here, long time monger!

I agree with SG. Korean (in Charlotte area) are all FS. Chinese rarely are FS. With some lucky individual exceptions now and then!

Has anyone ever noticed how you can tell if you're in a Korean or Chinese joint? Koreans seem to always play american music (rock, pop, country).

Chinese usually have a softer / asian type music playing. Or is it my imagination?You're right, Chinese are only HE and CBJ, Koreans do FS. Also right about the music.

KushalN
02-01-19, 23:46
So the girls there don't get naked? Are they attractive? Older or younger? Thanks!Yes would be interested to know more about the type of girls here. Already been to Nice, Kyoto and La Fleur would like to try something new.

KDan23
02-01-19, 23:49
Went to apple early afternoon. Mamasan lead to room with house fee. 8 TS included.

Older masseuse came in not sure of her name but she was probably early 40's. OK rub nothing special and on flip offered THJ for. 8 and NHJ for 1. 2 told her I had. 4 and she offered just HJ. Strong finish with good technique though. Her experience really shined through there.

Wovuwy12
02-02-19, 04:20
So the girls there don't get naked? Are they attractive? Older or younger? Thanks!The one I saw didn't get naked and based on how she and the other girl there were dressed, I don't think that is an option. The one I saw was older. I'd say 40's and wasn't great but wasn't ugly per say. She also spoke hardly any English.

This is the kind of spot I'd say to try only if you wanted a fairly legit massage and HE For $100 total. You can roam a bit but once again the woman I saw wouldn't take anything off.

Got to go to Kyoto, Apple, or one of those spots if you want extras and all that.

NCGrower
02-02-19, 12:53
Went to apple early afternoon. Mamasan lead to room with house fee. 8 TS included.

Older masseuse came in not sure of her name but she was probably early 40's. OK rub nothing special and on flip offered THJ for. 8 and NHJ for 1. 2 told her I had. 4 and she offered just HJ. Strong finish with good technique though. Her experience really shined through there.They used to have a full menu. Has that changed? Or were those option all you were interested in?

KDan23
02-02-19, 17:16
They used to have a full menu. Has that changed? Or were those option all you were interested in?I didn't ask for anything further but she gave every indication that it was a full menu if I was willing to pay more. Will probably go back to see if I can get a younger girl then push a little harder.

Ryder404
02-02-19, 23:28
My plans to try an independent provider kind of fell through tonight, mostly because life just gets in the way of what we want sometimes.

Since I was in the mood and in the area I went back to Galaxy for their reliable performance.

Got Ruby as my therapist (truth be told she's the only one I've seen there) everything went pretty much according to expectations.

But something unexpected happened and to my surprise I received the prostate massage.

I hadn't asked for it but certainly did enjoy it.

Can't say for certain that it's always on the menu, and as always YMMV but it appears the potential is there for anyone looking for it.

Member #6463
02-03-19, 09:33
Just looked on Google, one spa responded to some bad reviews. They said they have new management, and apologized for soliciting LOL. WTF. Anyone been there recently.

SpinnerGuy
02-03-19, 10:24
You're right, Chinese are only HE and CBJ, Koreans do FS. Also right about the music.You may be right about music choices as a giveaway. And my experience is that Koreans have better English skills on average. But the simple way is the best way. Ask them if their Korean or Chinese. They'll understand that easy question and answer with pride. If Thai, which are rare, they'll let you know. After that, you can use the Google Translate app to communicate if necessary. They use it too. Having a chat usually loosens them up a bit, and they'll treat you more like an actual person when you do the same. I've also found that they like a little humor, and their standards of humor are fairly low. They'll laugh at almost anything silly. Remember. Jerry Lewis was very popular in Asia, and his humor was silly and sophomoric. Try it, and you might get more attention than usual. If they're Korean and new to town, they might not yet know about the big Korean grocery store on Independence. Tell them about it and they'll be grateful.

Happy mongering!

SG.

ThickAsaBrick
02-03-19, 18:39
When you Google Perfect 10 Spa in Matthews, it shows they're closed on Saturday and Sunday.

And that they're open 24 hours during the week.

WTF? This can't be right.

JohhnyBravo
02-03-19, 21:12
My plans to try an independent provider kind of fell through tonight, mostly because life just gets in the way of what we want sometimes.

Since I was in the mood and in the area I went back to Galaxy for their reliable performance.

Got Ruby as my therapist (truth be told she's the only one I've seen there) everything went pretty much according to expectations.

But something unexpected happened and to my surprise I received the prostate massage.

I hadn't asked for it but certainly did enjoy it.

Can't say for certain that it's always on the menu, and as always YMMV but it appears the potential is there for anyone looking for it.It's always on the menu there. You just have to ask.

OldButNotDumb
02-03-19, 21:50
Had a dream at Kyoto today saw Julie great body rub was normal but with lots of playful tickles. Also got the TS was really good after that I was primed and ready. Flip was good she seemed to be really into things, made to play for full suited up and let the games begin, few positions and I was out of steam but the bag was full. Cleaned up got some water and was told I needed to come back soon that they had 2 more "young" girls that I need to see.

DollarBill50
02-04-19, 09:21
Hey hobbies,

Has anybody tried the Motel Asians lately? Like in the last couple of months? We all know that the pics are not of the girls you are going to see. I get that. I just want to know if the service gotten better. They have all these things they say they are going to do or like to do, but once you get there a lot of it is off the table. I know because I use to hit them up all the time around Charlotte. I stopped going because the girls were getting fatter and older. And the service started to suck. So now since I haven't been in a while I was wondering if anybody has seen them lately? I want a fair representation of the girl in the pic, not some fatty grandma type and the service to be really good.

You'll see their ad for service by the airport and I think they are venturing to the university area now.

ThatOneKing
02-04-19, 09:28
Sorry if other guys didn't have the experience I had, the woman I was with was at oldest mid 30's. Much younger looking face then that. I went back Saturday and she was working but had another client. There were 2 other women at the house but in the 40's and after what others have said I passed and ended up seeing Harley at the place at 3714 Eastway. Big chest, but big pouch and it kept getting in the way. I ended up just doing a regular massage because well she turned me off to be honest. She kept trying to get me aroused but that stomach was just too much to overcome and I was already pissed about the 80 up front fee. Menu was outrageous for the east side of town too.

CoochieMac
02-04-19, 09:30
Hey hobbies,

Has anybody tried the Motel Asians lately? Like in the last couple of months? We all know that the pics are not of the girls you are going to see. I get that. I just want to know if the service gotten better. They have all these things they say they are going to do or like to do, but once you get there a lot of it is off the table. I know because I use to hit them up all the time around Charlotte. I stopped going because the girls were getting fatter and older. And the service started to suck. So now since I haven't been in a while I was wondering if anybody has seen them lately? I want a fair representation of the girl in the pic, not some fatty grandma type and the service to be really good.

You'll see their ad for service by the airport and I think they are venturing to the university area now.I saw a girl in university area. Said name was Tracy. Not bad looking 40 ish. Massage good. Same group had other ladies there. I saw an old lady with serious cleavage. Looked hot but haven't seen her yet. Otherwise same old game.

KSeeker
02-04-19, 11:06
Has anyone been to Bamboo lately? Any change-up in the girls, or are they still g-mas? Area is a bit sketchy, not so sure I want to be there at nighttime. Prices are good though. Any intel would help.

Sam Weller
02-04-19, 13:18
Has anyone seen her lately?

I called but maybe it's the person's English because I can't tell if she is on vacation or quit or what.

Just trying to save myself a drive if anyone has Intel.

Thanks.

BH Liber
02-04-19, 14:06
Has anyone seen her lately?

I called but maybe it's the person's English because I can't tell if she is on vacation or quit or what.

Just trying to save myself a drive if anyone has Intel.

Thanks.I was just there on Saturday. They still claim that she's not "back yet", but do not seem to know when she will be.

However, saw Ruby and just as satisfying as ever!

BH.

Hunter6900
02-04-19, 18:56
Anyone know anything about this?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-hottie-980-339-7490-34d-nuru-new-young-14041262

It appears to be a new place on Monroe Road in that strip beside the theatre at Sardis, or in that area. The narrative deffinately makes it sound like there is more to offer. Very interested as it specifically mentions Nuru.

Hunter6900
02-04-19, 19:04
I saw a girl in university area. Said name was Tracy. Not bad looking 40 ish. Massage good. Same group had other ladies there. I saw an old lady with serious cleavage. Looked hot but haven't seen her yet. Otherwise same old game.First time I went to see the ones over off 85 the girl had huge breasts, was gorgeous, GFE, and was awesome. The rest of them I saw afterwards were no where near as good. In fact the last couple I walked in the room, and turned around and walked out.

The ones that used to be in the apartments around providence were young and hot, and the price and service was great. I miss them.

GiapMan
02-04-19, 19:13

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-hottie-980-339-7490-34d-nuru-new-young-14041262

It appears to be a new place on Monroe Road in that strip beside the theatre at Sardis, or in that area. The narrative deffinately makes it sound like there is more to offer. Very interested as it specifically mentions Nuru.Haven't been as there is too much traffic going on in that parking lot.

There are a few reviews in this thread already, look for "Nicole's Body Work".

Please report back if you check it out.

Hunter6900
02-04-19, 19:33
Haven't been as there is too much traffic going on in that parking lot.

There are a few reviews in this thread already, look for "Nicole's Body Work".

Please report back if you check it out.Only thing I'm getting under that search was your post. I may check it out this weekend.

HDLover
02-04-19, 20:11

It appears to be a new place on Monroe Road in that strip beside the theatre at Sardis, or in that area. The narrative deffinately makes it sound like there is more to offer. Very interested as it specifically mentions Nuru.The only thing I've ever received here is the typical rub and tug. Last time in the lady spoke zero English she pointed at the menu for you to show how much time. I know they have been there at least a year so don't believe anything on the ad except address.

HDLover
02-04-19, 21:29
Has anyone been to Bamboo lately? Any change-up in the girls, or are they still g-mas? Area is a bit sketchy, not so sure I want to be there at nighttime. Prices are good though. Any intel would help.Stopped in last week, first time in about a year. Still had the same lady as last time and she is still using the name Tina. She has to be mid fifty but still fun. . 4 house l. 2 tip she always ask for more but will settle for less. Its off the main road but location is safe.

ThickAsaBrick
02-05-19, 00:43
I recently ducked into Kyoto, prepared to enjoy myself.

I admit hadn't been in there in years. And when asked, I was friendly and honest with that detail. As a result, the mms was only going to let me spend 15 MINUTES there. Yup, you read correctly. She told me if I did 15 minutes that day (for .6 mind you), I could come back next time and do 20 minutes. And then 30 minutes the time after that.

I laughed out loud. Politely asked her to hand me my green back (which she did). And I happily walked out. She was very nice. And I've read all the great reviews about that place over the past year or two, but if that's their standard policy to folks they don't know - to farm them up on time, in 5- to 10-minute increments with each visit? That is a JOKE.

Pete4444
02-05-19, 11:26
I recently ducked into Kyoto, prepared to enjoy myself.

I admit hadn't been in there in years. And when asked, I was friendly and honest with that detail. As a result, the mms was only going to let me spend 15 MINUTES there. Yup, you read correctly. She told me if I did 15 minutes that day (for .6 mind you), I could come back next time and do 20 minutes. And then 30 minutes the time after that.

I laughed out loud. Politely asked her to hand me my green back (which she did). And I happily walked out. She was very nice. And I've read all the great reviews about that place over the past year or two, but if that's their standard policy to folks they don't know - to farm them up on time, in 5- to 10-minute increments with each visit? That is a JOKE.I've never heard anyone with that experience. It seemed like business was slow for a while at Kyoto.

LukeThighRocke
02-05-19, 12:07
Anyone been to Ruby spa? Close to where I work and have meant to check it out.

KSeeker
02-05-19, 12:26
Stopped in last week, first time in about a year. Still had the same lady as last time and she is still using the name Tina. She has to be mid fifty but still fun. . 4 house l. 2 tip she always ask for more but will settle for less. Its off the main road but location is safe.You must have done a half since an hour is .6 . Is Lilly still there? She would only charge 1.

KSeeker
02-05-19, 12:30
The only thing I've ever received here is the typical rub and tug. Last time in the lady spoke zero English she pointed at the menu for you to show how much time. I know they have been there at least a year so don't believe anything on the ad except address.I've been there a couple of times. Standard massage + ending. Definitely not a FS shop. On one visit MMS had to use Google translator for me to come back later.

DCrist0527
02-05-19, 17:42
When visiting CLT some time ago, I spent an hour plus at La Fleur. I understand it's not well reviewed and it's relatively expenisve. My experience was very good, albeit expensive. My question is how succesful could I expect to be in negotiating anything more than a handshake? Does it depend on the girl? The offer? Or is that pretty much the best I can expect? I have another trip in a couple weeks. I also see Aqua and LaFleur have some crossover is masseuses. Didn't notice that last visit.

HDLover
02-05-19, 21:34
You must have done a half since an hour is .6 . Is Lilly still there? She would only charge 1.Yep, Half hour is enough time because massage is usually crappy. Tina was only one working when I was in so don't know about Lilly.

KingLos7
02-06-19, 02:16
I saw a girl in university area. Said name was Tracy. Not bad looking 40 ish. Massage good. Same group had other ladies there. I saw an old lady with serious cleavage. Looked hot but haven't seen her yet. Otherwise same old game.Long time lurker first post, I like the older ones and don't care for FS, Usually go to the AMP off Albermarle, I'd like to check them out where can I find them or their ad, any help will be appreciated and I'll report back thanks.

KingLos7
02-06-19, 02:44
I saw a girl in university area. Said name was Tracy. Not bad looking 40 ish. Massage good. Same group had other ladies there. I saw an old lady with serious cleavage. Looked hot but haven't seen her yet. Otherwise same old game.Long time lurker, I prefer the older ones I usually go to the spa off Albermarle I'd like to check them out if any of you can provide me with intel or their ad itd be much appreciated. I'll report back thanks.

BobbyYoung
02-06-19, 09:25
I am curious what have you gotten.

I went to Le Fleaur few times and Lef Aqua 4-5 times. I got to agree the girls are top notch (especially Le Aqua). However none iofthem offered BJ or FS. If you are ok with just HJ or few uprades for a high price, this place is fine.

To answer your question, they offer topless and body slides for a very high price. Never BJ or FS.

When visiting CLT some time ago, I spent an hour plus at La Fleur. I understand it's not well reviewed and it's relatively expenisve. My experience was very good, albeit expensive. My question is how succesful could I expect to be in negotiating anything more than a handshake? Does it depend on the girl? The offer? Or is that pretty much the best I can expect? I have another trip in a couple weeks. I also see Aqua and LaFleur have some crossover is masseuses. Didn't notice that last visit.

TheFog
02-06-19, 09:35
Past by the other day and noticed that Oriental Massage on 74 at 485 was closed. Had not been in a while and wondering what happened.

THEFOG.

Ckbnc
02-06-19, 11:24

I went to Le Fleaur few times and Lef Aqua 4-5 times. I got to agree the girls are top notch (especially Le Aqua). However none iofthem offered BJ or FS. If you are ok with just HJ or few uprades for a high price, this place is fine.

To answer your question, they offer topless and body slides for a very high price. Never BJ or FS.For me $. 8 entry and $1. 0 was nude body rub HJ and a shower and NEVER a hint of more.

Pete4444
02-06-19, 12:42
For me $. 8 entry and $1. 0 was nude body rub HJ and a shower and NEVER a hint of more.LE Fluer is easily the worst spa in Charlotte. I'd avoid.

DCrist0527
02-06-19, 12:50

To answer your question, they offer topless and body slides for a very high price. Never BJ or FS.That was my one experience. It was a very nice slide and handshake. I don't recall the exact cost. I do know it wasn't $180 entry! I think I was out 200, all in. It was definitely more than I pay at an AMP. But it was a better experience than a HJ at an AMP. I was able to select from 4 girls. I was really only attracted to one of them, the last one to walk into the room. Was sweating it after the first three. LOL But the girl was phenomenal. Great personality and fun loving.

I was just wondering if anything beyond HJ was available.

DCrist0527
02-06-19, 12:52
LE Fluer is easily the worst spa in Charlotte. I'd avoid.Curious, is that solely based on cost? Or were there other problems?

Nickclt
02-06-19, 13:29
That was my one experience. It was a very nice slide and handshake. I don't recall the exact cost. I do know it wasn't $180 entry! I think I was out 200, all in. It was definitely more than I pay at an AMP. But it was a better experience than a HJ at an AMP. I was able to select from 4 girls. I was really only attracted to one of them, the last one to walk into the room. Was sweating it after the first three. LOL But the girl was phenomenal. Great personality and fun loving.

I was just wondering if anything beyond HJ was available.I saw a light-skin black girl there about a year ago. She was new at the time and told me that they are only allowed to use their hands or they would be kicked out.

Ckbnc
02-06-19, 14:22
I saw a light-skin black girl there about a year ago. She was new at the time and told me that they are only allowed to use their hands or they would be kicked out.LeFleur has had some of the absolute hottest girls but the most wide experiences (great to bad) too.

KSeeker
02-06-19, 14:28
Past by the other day and noticed that Oriental Massage on 74 at 485 was closed. Had not been in a while and wondering what happened.

THEFOG.Busted and closed.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/38941313/six-women-arrested-as-unlicensed-massage-therapists-in-matthews/