PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

OhMyAbear
03-24-15, 20:54
What symptoms do you have and which shops have you been to?Well I haven't been anywhere in a little over a month. And I've got a nasty rash on my back side. It might be a chemical burn from work.

MettLife
03-25-15, 08:24
Took trip to Midas in Ft Mill and they have seem to go legit. No extras just a decent massage.

NC Transplant
03-25-15, 08:53
Could be MRSA too?

Well I haven't been anywhere in a little over a month. And I've got a nasty rash on my back side. It might be a chemical burn from work.

Member #6050
03-25-15, 11:21
Took trip to Midas in Ft Mill and they have seem to go legit. No extras just a decent massage.Was Randi there? She always provided a nice finish on top of a superior massage.

MettLife
03-25-15, 12:06
Was Randi there? She always provided a nice finish on top of a superior massage.Nope it was a new girl.

Jersey1968
03-25-15, 15:49
Like I stated earlier down the line. Naya went legit. Now Midas based on the two SM's below (who I trust 100% So as Lebron said I'm taking my talents to?

Ft Mill has turned legit so I guess some of us will be on the prowl.

BackToTheLake
03-26-15, 08:24
Jing massage near the Walmart on and. Tryon has been a go to for me for awhile. Been there a couple of times and have received HE every time.

The only reason I don't branch out is because it's the only one that's in my general area. First time there was the easily the best.

I went in saw the mamasan and was told to come back in a 20 minutes. No big deal, so when I come back I'm lead me to a room.

And I pay her the house fee of 60. The women giving me the massage was in her mid thirties probably. She had an okay body. The.

Massage was long and good hitting all the right places and she did the rear end play a bit. No questions asked she leads up to the.

HJ. She didn't ask for the tip up front for it either she just asked if it was okay and started. It wasn't mechanical in the slightest.

She did the whole brush thing with her fingers and two handed it a bit. I had been holding back for a while and we were running.

Out of time, so she actually grabbed by hands andmade me start to feel her up.

When I finished she went to get hot towels that were extremely good and cleaned me off. I gave her a tip of 60 just because It had been.

A great massage and excellent HJ. I got my water and left no problem even told the mamasan that the massage was great. The next two.

Times I went weren't as good though. The women were younger and looked better looking and their massages were excellent but there was less.

Roaming and the finish was not as nearly as sensual. They were also less forth coming when it came to breast play. They also wanted money up.

Front and wanted more then what it's worth. It doesn't seem that BJ or FS are offered here, but if you a good massage and an HE Jing is pretty good.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #6050
03-26-15, 11:32
I learned that Susan sold CTS to the owner of SCS and different girls work at the two spots. Has anyone been to either and found anyone worth a dream?

Broke Bad
03-27-15, 22:02
I learned that Susan sold CTS to the owner of SCS and different girls work at the two spots. Has anyone been to either and found anyone worth a dream?If CTS is the place on Monroe just north of Rama / Idlewild, I stop by periodically just to see if the talent ever improves, but am routinely disappointed and walk out the door. Have had a nice time in the distant past, but haven't been tempted to stay beyond the reluctant meet and greet in the last couple of years. Last visit was only a couple of weeks ago. Same story.

Broke Bad
03-27-15, 22:08
Ran into Kandi at Nice Spa off Woodlawn. She used to work at Capri. Tall brunette with owl tattoos above her "hooters". Nice girl, nice body, but small tits. Stayed for an hour. Ok, rub with lots of talk about how she was unhappy there, so she probably won't be around there long. Limited menu and not really GFE, which I prefer. Probably won't repeat unless I've exhausted other options. Too pricey for the very limited menu.

The Raven
03-28-15, 13:30
Its been over a year or but went by the other day. Not so perfect as back in the day. Attendent-6, Attitude-6, Massage-6, service-0-she asked but I declined due to no tease during shower or massage. . 6 Even with the poor scores I still might return one of these days- it seemed it still have potential.

Member #6056
03-28-15, 19:42
I found myself near the SC border and decided to slip across to get some cheap petrol. Then I decided, since I was in need of a good massage that I'd give Indeego a try. When I arrived, what I believe to be the only attendant working on Saturday afternoon was busy and asked me to call to make an appointment. Since I had already driven that far I decided to call and I was asked if I could wait about an hour. I stayed in the area and showed back up at the scheduled time and the attendant, Angela, took me to a room. No mention of a TS. She is Chinese, probably in her mid-late 40's, and her English language skills aren't great but better than most. She isn't a supermodel, but not bad looking. She asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard. She delivered on that and gave a good one. She says she moves back and forth between Indeego and Sunlight in Charlotte every couple of months. Some nice teasing prior to the flip and a nice finish with OTC roaming. No negotiating and seemed happy with standard donation. I would repeat just for the quality of the massage. A bit of a drive for me though unless I happen to be in the area. I also wasn't real happy with the fact that although the room had a door, it was left open and a thick curtain that hung to about 18 inches above the floor was all that covered the room entrance. Also, since she was the only one there, she had to leave the room on at least 2 occassions to deal with other mongers arriving. Near the end of my session, someone did come in that she apparently was expecting or could identify by the sound of their steps because she didn't leave the room and I heard the person walk on past toward the back of the building.

InOut.

SmittyG
03-28-15, 23:25
Well I took a little drive to a convenience store in flat rock that carried this particular type of chewing gum that I'm fond of and it just so happens that I see hot stone spa and decided to stop in. Ok maybe I drove deliberately out of my way for an hour and fifteen minutes for the sole purpose of getting a good massage with FS. Maybe I drove an hour and fifteen minutes for FS. That's sounds about right! Went in and led to the room to be greeted by a beautiful 28 to 30 ish Korean girl. Table shower was thorough with a lot of teasing. She had me rock hard when she asked me to stand up so she could dry me off. She dried my top half off and kneeled down to dry my lower half off and I swayed slightly sideways to get my rod closer to her and she didn't hesitate to give me a quick preview of BBBJ. Off to the room for a half way decent massage and on the flip a quick negotiation. No sheckles exchanged until the end. She let to get supplies and came back for a great GFE session of dfk while she undresses. BBBJ until I pulled her up before getting to the point of no return. She put on the cover and went to cg then reverse cg all the time I'm trying to slow her down some to recover from the awesome BBBJ. I finally got into mish where I could set the pace and couldn't hang on. She cleaned me up and tied my shoes after bringing a bottle of water and out the door. I will make the drive again in the near future.

HDLover
03-29-15, 09:31
Well I took a little drive to a convenience store in flat rock that carried this particular type of chewing gum that I'm fond of and it just so happens that I see hot stone spa and decided to stop in. Ok maybe I drove deliberately out of my way for an hour and fifteen minutes for the sole purpose of getting a good massage with FS. Maybe I drove an hour and fifteen minutes for FS. That's sounds about right! Went in and led to the room to be greeted by a beautiful 28 to 30 ish Korean girl. Table shower was thorough with a lot of teasing. She had me rock hard when she asked me to stand up so she could dry me off. She dried my top half off and kneeled down to dry my lower half off and I swayed slightly sideways to get my rod closer to her and she didn't hesitate to give me a quick preview of BBBJ. Off to the room for a half way decent massage and on the flip a quick negotiation. No sheckles exchanged until the end. She let to get supplies and came back for a great GFE session of dfk while she undresses. BBBJ until I pulled her up before getting to the point of no return. She put on the cover and went to cg then reverse cg all the time I'm trying to slow her down some to recover from the awesome BBBJ. I finally got into mish where I could set the pace and couldn't hang on. She cleaned me up and tied my shoes after bringing a bottle of water and out the door. I will make the drive again in the near future.Where is the Spa located? And what are the rates for the service you received.

FortyNiner
03-29-15, 21:05
It's been a while since I posted here, simply because I stayed away from the hobby all this time. But something hit me the other day and I had to try it again. In any case, I decided to stop by Capri Spa. Called ahead of the time and asked if Paris was working, and they said she was there.

I got there and asked for Paris. I was taken to the room. Paris arrived shortly after. Pretty young lady, blond, perhaps in her early 20's. Very friendly and talkative. Went through the typical "place my hand where you want to be touched" type of check.

30 min for. 60, nuru massage with mutual touch and HE, . 110. Well worth it. I was trying to feel it out if more was available, but it appeared that was it. YMMV. If anyone got luckier than me, please inbox me. Here is the link to her post.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-paris-capri-spa/19933087I travel to NC very regularly for work, and I have seen Paris multiple times. First saw her when she went by the name of Nicole at Ambrosia. I've seen her at Capri, and her menu expands quite a bit more on repeats. Trust me, go again take a bit more cash and thank me later.

Amp Insane
03-30-15, 00:45
Shame to hear The Ravens post. I am in town and was considering going back there. Been quite a while. I guess the service isn't the same.

Horn Dog Too
03-30-15, 13:11
It's been a while since I posted here, simply because I stayed away from the hobby all this time. But something hit me the other day and I had to try it again. In any case, I decided to stop by Capri Spa. Called ahead of the time and asked if Paris was working, and they said she was there.

I got there and asked for Paris. I was taken to the room. Paris arrived shortly after. Pretty young lady, blond, perhaps in her early 20's. Very friendly and talkative. Went through the typical "place my hand where you want to be touched" type of check.

30 min for. 60, nuru massage with mutual touch and HE, . 110. Well worth it. I was trying to feel it out if more was available, but it appeared that was it. YMMV. If anyone got luckier than me, please inbox me. Here is the link to her post.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-paris-capri-spa/19933087Was 110 total price out the door, or the tip? Cheers, HD2.

Amp Insane
03-31-15, 15:13
Left planning on hitting up Perfect 10 but Uncle was in the parking lot so I went on to Kyoto. Fairly subpar everything. Seems menu was wide open but I passed. Going to have to try another spot next time in town.

Mdcraig
03-31-15, 20:25
I found myself near the SC border and decided to slip across to get some cheap petrol. Then I decided, since I was in need of a good massage that I'd give Indeego a try. When I arrived, what I believe to be the only attendant working on Saturday afternoon was busy and asked me to call to make an appointment. Since I had already driven that far I decided to call and I was asked if I could wait about an hour. I stayed in the area and showed back up at the scheduled time and the attendant, Angela, took me to a room. No mention of a TS. She is Chinese, probably in her mid-late 40's, and her English language skills aren't great but better than most. She isn't a supermodel, but not bad looking. She asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard. She delivered on that and gave a good one. She says she moves back and forth between Indeego and Sunlight in Charlotte every couple of months. Some nice teasing prior to the flip and a nice finish with OTC roaming. No negotiating and seemed happy with standard donation. I would repeat just for the quality of the massage. A bit of a drive for me though unless I happen to be in the area. I also wasn't real happy with the fact that although the room had a door, it was left open and a thick curtain that hung to about 18 inches above the floor was all that covered the room entrance. Also, since she was the only one there, she had to leave the room on at least 2 occassions to deal with other mongers arriving. Near the end of my session, someone did come in that she apparently was expecting or could identify by the sound of their steps because she didn't leave the room and I heard the person walk on past toward the back of the building.

InOut.That's been my only issue with them. Never more than one person working at a time.

Mdcraig
03-31-15, 20:33
You guys think the Charlotte police don't have anything to do, the ones in rock hill REALLY don't have any thing to do. They are flooding BP with their ads- I'm sure the RHPD will notice.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-specials-new-monsat-9am9pm/20442453

Member #5689
04-01-15, 11:39
It's not that they don't have anything to do they just won't do anything about real crime.

You guys think the Charlotte police don't have anything to do, the ones in rock hill REALLY don't have any thing to do. They are flooding BP with their ads- I'm sure the RHPD will notice.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-specials-new-monsat-9am9pm/20442453

Virgo1504
04-01-15, 12:55
Hey guys, I'm looking for recommendations in the southwest charlotte area. I'm fairly new to this and have only been to Midori twice, first experience being meh and second being terrific. I'm thinking of going for a third but want some input about other places. Thanks.

JackDroxFourMe
04-01-15, 15:15
Hey fellas, You know the routine, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm no stranger to the hobby though. In fact, some of you might recognize me from another forum. I've had the pleasure of sampling most of the establishments in the Charlotte area but have settled on the ones close to home out of convienence. I'm not in it for full service. I'd much prefer a quiet clean environment, attractive provider, throrough table shower and a lengthy rub down to an overpriced boot knockin session. Ya can't beat a good TS. The TS at CTS and Capri are worth crossing town for. You just have to roll the dice and pay the price for an American provider. Two note worthy sessions to report. Angela at Independence Spa. Middle aged sweetheart with gorgeous see cups. She could go legit with her teqnique. Young at Kyoto. Beautiful little spinner with a tight body and real looking / feeling / tasting bolt-ons. She's got a mouth that won't quit till you're finished. Till you're finished.

RubaDubdub01
04-02-15, 08:09
Hey guys, I am heading to Huntersville for work and am looking for any nearby AMPs. Don't want to drive to far into Charlotte if I can help it.

Thanks,

Will.

Corvette704
04-02-15, 15:09
I stopped by a few nights ago and had a great session with young. Mid 30's Korean spinner who will do anything before any money is mentioned. Total damage was 2.

Mdcraig
04-02-15, 20:06
I've been having to drive past it up to Salisbury 3 times a week for the past quarter, and it seems like there are always 3+ cars out front no matter what time of day. I have not been in 4-5 years, is it worth stopping by?

HaydenBerg
04-02-15, 20:48
I stopped by a few nights ago and had a great session with young. Mid 30's Korean spinner who will do anything before any money is mentioned. Total damage was 2.Do you mean kyoto? Also what was her name and did she kiss, give BBBJ? Wha?

Member #5689
04-02-15, 23:41
I haven't been in several years but I think there are some posts on the Salisbury board. I think most say it's expensive and only standard happy ending not worth the money. My experiences were about like that little or no rub and a handshake.

I've been having to drive past it up to Salisbury 3 times a week for the past quarter, and it seems like there are always 3+ cars out front no matter what time of day. I have not been in 4-5 years, is it worth stopping by?

KatDaddy12
04-03-15, 00:03
I haven't been in several years but I think there are some posts on the Salisbury board. I think most say it's expensive and only standard happy ending not worth the money. My experiences were about like that little or no rub and a handshake.Agreed. If you went several years ago, then the experience hasn't changed. 15 minutes is. 8 and the price continues to rise with little added time or benefit. I think the cars are mostly people that work there because they are always the same.

Corvette704
04-03-15, 09:22
Do you mean kyoto? Also what was her name and did she kiss, give BBBJ? Wha?I said her name was Young. And she did everything including BBBJ. Light kissing on my nipples and chest and neck. She tried to kiss on the lips but after she tossed my salad I wasn't having that. She never mentioned a tip. She asked if I wanted everything and I said. I paid the house fee of. 6 and tipped her 1. 4. She was one of the best experiences I have ad at an AMP. She told me she was only going to be in town a few more days and then 2 more young ladies was coming.

Member #6050
04-03-15, 11:13
Are there any AMP's (must be Korean not Chinese) that don't interrupt the rub with an upsell session?

MustUask
04-03-15, 13:10
I found myself near the SC border and decided to slip across to get some cheap petrol. Then I decided, since I was in need of a good massage that I'd give Indeego a try. When I arrived, what I believe to be the only attendant working on Saturday afternoon was busy and asked me to call to make an appointment. Since I had already driven that far I decided to call and I was asked if I could wait about an hour. I stayed in the area and showed back up at the scheduled time and the attendant, Angela, took me to a room. No mention of a TS. She is Chinese, probably in her mid-late 40's, and her English language skills aren't great but better than most. She isn't a supermodel, but not bad looking. She asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard. She delivered on that and gave a good one. She says she moves back and forth between Indeego and Sunlight in Charlotte every couple of months. Some nice teasing prior to the flip and a nice finish with OTC roaming. No negotiating and seemed happy with standard donation. I would repeat just for the quality of the massage. A bit of a drive for me though unless I happen to be in the area. I also wasn't real happy with the fact that although the room had a door, it was left open and a thick curtain that hung to about 18 inches above the floor was all that covered the room entrance. Also, since she was the only one there, she had to leave the room on at least 2 occasions to deal with other mongers arriving. Near the end of my session, someone did come in that she apparently was expecting or could identify by the sound of their steps because she didn't leave the room and I heard the person walk on past toward the back of the building.

InOut.I love this place, cause you get a REAL massage AND a happy ending. They used to have 2 masseurs on hand but as for the last 8 or 10 months its been only one. Not sure why. Even before the curtains the door would never be closed, just as close as you could get it without closing it. Well, one named NaNa did close it all the way. I've seen Angela a few times, I'm just waiting for the turnover and someone new to arrive, as I love trying out the new girls. I used to go so much that they actually knew that LOL. Angela let me roam under her shirt, but not in her bra, it depends on the masseuse, some are very liberal with roaming, others are very limited. But for the price it can't be beat. A REAL massage and a great tug all for $ if you take the hour session, which includes a free table shower, which I always get first to gauge her willingness to do things.

Side note, Angela drives the black with red trim mini coop out front, so if you see it, you know she's working.

MythMan2010
04-03-15, 13:38
Gents,

Myth here from Raleigh. This board was very helpful finding Jessii and was wondering if I could get a quick breakdown of Capri, Staceys, etc for the American girl massage. Sort of a parlor veteran in Raleigh and a few select in Charlotte (galaxy etc.) but want to try something new. PM if you don't mind helping a fellow parlor monger. Thanks and of course if you need guidance on the Raleigh market I'm willing to share.

SameAudi
04-04-15, 19:22
I shared a delightful hour at Kyoto. The establishment is clean and safe, and the rooms are private, including complete walls and doors. Not planning ahead, I showed up unscheduled during a busy period, and so I waited in a massage room for a few minutes before I was attended to. Sauna was great in walked (couldn't understand name but 30 great body nice bolt ons) TS was even better dropped another $. 40 for FS and that was that YUP I'll BE BACK.

Member #5652
04-05-15, 09:32
I've been having to drive past it up to Salisbury 3 times a week for the past quarter, and it seems like there are always 3+ cars out front no matter what time of day. I have not been in 4-5 years, is it worth stopping by?You will get wayyyyy more for your money if you go to 2nd breath or Nichols. Not only is it cheaper, but about 5 miles down the road from alpine.

OhMyAbear
04-05-15, 20:33
I was talking to someone a few days ago that mentioned a place in Salisbury something starting with an a? I forgot does anyone know of any places there?

AGoodThing2
04-06-15, 08:36
What are your impressions of Nice Spa & providers there?

How does it compare to Capri?

Thanks for your thoughts.

AGT2.

DasgtMajor
04-06-15, 11:07
I'm a looking for an AMP with nice ballons. Real or fake, I am up for it. I am all about the ballons, LOL.

Member #6050
04-06-15, 12:48
I love this place, cause you get a REAL massage AND a happy ending. They used to have 2 masseurs on hand but as for the last 8 or 10 months its been only one. Not sure why. Even before the curtains the door would never be closed, just as close as you could get it without closing it. Well, one named NaNa did close it all the way. I've seen Angela a few times, I'm just waiting for the turnover and someone new to arrive, as I love trying out the new girls. I used to go so much that they actually knew that LOL. Angela let me roam under her shirt, but not in her bra, it depends on the masseuse, some are very liberal with roaming, others are very limited. But for the price it can't be beat. A REAL massage and a great tug all for $ if you take the hour session, which includes a free table shower, which I always get first to gauge her willingness to do things.

Side note, Angela drives the black with red trim mini coop out front, so if you see it, you know she's working.Your mailbox is full so you'll need to delete some messages if you want to receive more.

MustUask
04-06-15, 13:30
Your mailbox is full so you'll need to delete some messages if you want to receive more.I took care of that last night. Thanks.

Member #5652
04-06-15, 19:16
I was talking to someone a few days ago that mentioned a place in Salisbury something starting with an a? I forgot does anyone know of any places there?You mean Alpine, stay away from there. Huge rip off unless you just have stupid money to burn LOL.

BigBald15
04-06-15, 19:30
What are your impressions of Nice Spa & providers there?

How does it compare to Capri?

Thanks for your thoughts.

AGT2.There's no comparison to Capri. Capri has some of the best amenities of any American spas in charlotte. Never been disappointed. Nice spa has good service but the facility is not the best.

Shazz
04-09-15, 12:09
Visited Indep. Spa last evening and drew Jenny (not mamasan Jenny). She's new only been there a few days. Cute 25 ish spinner type with nice perky be's and spoke pretty good English. Massage started off real good on the back and I was expecting a great session. However the massage on the legs and arms etc. Was lack luster. After about 20 min. She says to flip and started some light rubbing on the chest. She leaned over and whispered what you want me to do. I ask about FS and she seemed not to know what to say. We discussed other options and she agreed to full nude HJ for. 6 but later decided only topless. AS she stroked Jr. With 1 hand and my chest with the other I began to kiss her nice nipples. I had asked her if she was shaved to which she said yes. I was able to slip my hand down in her pants and thought I had grabbed a handful of barbed wire. About 4 days worth of stubble. Anyway worked that little thing into a lather til she squeezed her legs together and backed her butt up. She continued to stroke Jr. And a few minutes later as she stood there with a hand full of dick covered with giz she asked if I had cum yet. Well yes and she began the hot towel clean up. I still had about 10 minutes or so left on my hour so I said how about some more massage to which she complied. She then sat at the end of the table while I dressed. She did say Angela was still there but mamasan was on vacation.

Oh yes, they didn't have the AC on and it uncomfortablely hot, no music, and loud noise of a machine of some type coming from next door. I went ahead with the. 6 tip since she seemed to try and admitted she was new to the massage business. Maybe she'll improve with experience.

Member #6050
04-09-15, 12:15
Visited Indep. Spa last evening and drew Jenny (not mamasan Jenny). She's new only been there a few days. Cute 25 ish spinner type with nice perky be's and spoke pretty good English. Massage started off real good on the back and I was expecting a great session. However the massage on the legs and arms etc. Was lack luster. After about 20 min. She says to flip and started some light rubbing on the chest. She leaned over and whispered what you want me to do. I ask about FS and she seemed not to know what to say. We discussed other options and she agreed to full nude HJ for. 6 but later decided only topless. AS she stroked Jr. With 1 hand and my chest with the other I began to kiss her nice nipples. I had asked her if she was shaved to which she said yes. I was able to slip my hand down in her pants and thought I had grabbed a handful of barbed wire. About 4 days worth of stubble. Anyway worked that little thing into a lather til she squeezed her legs together and backed her butt up. She continued to stroke Jr. And a few minutes later as she stood there with a hand full of dick covered with giz she asked if I had cum yet. Well yes and she began the hot towel clean up. I still had about 10 minutes or so left on my hour so I said how about some more massage to which she complied. She then sat at the end of the table while I dressed. She did say Angela was still there but mamasan was on vacation.

Oh yes, they didn't have the AC on and it uncomfortablely hot, no music, and loud noise of a machine of some type coming from next door. I went ahead with the. 6 tip since she seemed to try and admitted she was new to the massage business. Maybe she'll improve with experience.It sounds like other than the inexperience and lack of a / see that it was an ok experience? I think, since Angela arrived, that they are trying to raise their prices. That's what I am picking up on posts and pm's. I got the same treatment at 1101 for. 6+. 4 but a bit older (30's).

Member #6050
04-09-15, 15:32
I see their new ad is claiming they are cleaning up the facility and engaging in improved hiring practices. This place had a long way to go.

I am surprised they would make this admission of poor hygiene and a lack of quality in providers. Business must have really bottomed out to have to make a sales pitch admitting to such.

Maybe they should fire everyone, throw out the equipment, fumigate the facility and drop their price to .5/hr. before starting over and trying to work their way back into the game.

Shazz
04-09-15, 16:29
Oh yeah! I meant to mention that while laying on my back looking up at the ceiling I noticed a cylindrical thing about 3" long and about the size of a nickel sticking out of the ceiling tile. A camera? I don't know and forgot to ask. Oh well I always wanted to be a porn star.

Broke Bad
04-09-15, 17:42
Made a second visit to see one of the "Babes", this time in Dilworth. They rent a new condo every month and move around the south-side of Charlotte. Very nice location. New pic shows Bella and Skye flashing their asses on the balcony, so I had to indulge. That picture is almost enough to satisfy me. Never seen either, so I made an appointment with Skye (the blond), although they apparently have quite the stable of girls. "Mamma" runs the show out of Kannapolis. I booked 45 minutes for $. 6. Received keypad combination to enter the building, then walked up to the 5th floor. Greeted by Skye and escorted back to a bedroom. Saw brief flashes of 2 other girls. Anyway, Skye is as beautiful as the pics suggest. Lovely see-cups with piercings (could do without the latter), smooth skin, gorgeous legs and ass. She was friendly, but not seductive, which is always a let-down. No kissing. And she had a back problem so preferred to remain fairly motionless. I can understand that, but she didn't show any signs of being into the session. Upgrades are available, but I didn't have the funds and not what I was after anyway. Spent most of the session with me simply enjoying the pleasure of being with a hot 20-year-old, but honestly that's the main attraction. She was very quick and mechanical on the finish, then quickly got dressed with 15 minutes remaining in the session. (To her credit, I got a. 4 refund and left after 30 minutes. , so $. 2 all-in.) If you're looking for GFE or an eager participant in the proceedings, then I'd pass and opt for a more mature provider. But if you simply want to explore the wonders of a beautiful 20-year-old body, then you couldn't do much better. I probably wouldn't repeat, but I was happy for the experience. I'm sure others may have had better sessions, so I'd be interested in seeing other reports.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-babes/20490408

JcFallen
04-09-15, 20:24
Made a second visit to see one of the "Babes", this time in Dilworth. They rent a new condo every month and move around the south-side of Charlotte. Very nice location. New pic shows Bella and Skye flashing their asses on the balcony, so I had to indulge. That picture is almost enough to satisfy me. Never seen either, so I made an appointment with Skye (the blond), although they apparently have quite the stable of girls. "Mamma" runs the show out of Kannapolis. I booked 45 minutes for $. 6. Received keypad combination to enter the building, then walked up to the 5th floor. Greeted by Skye and escorted back to a bedroom. Saw brief flashes of 2 other girls. Anyway, Skye is as beautiful as the pics suggest. Lovely see-cups with piercings (could do without the latter), smooth skin, gorgeous legs and ass. She was friendly, but not seductive, which is always a let-down. No kissing. And she had a back problem so preferred to remain fairly motionless. I can understand that, but she didn't show any signs of being into the session. Upgrades are available, but I didn't have the funds and not what I was after anyway. Spent most of the session with me simply enjoying the pleasure of being with a hot 20-year-old, but honestly that's the main attraction. She was very quick and mechanical on the finish, then quickly got dressed with 15 minutes remaining in the session. (To her credit, I got a. 4 refund and left after 30 minutes. , so $. 2 all-in.) If you're looking for GFE or an eager participant in the proceedings, then I'd pass and opt for a more mature provider. But if you simply want to explore the wonders of a beautiful 20-year-old body, then you couldn't do much better. I probably wouldn't repeat, but I was happy for the experience. I'm sure others may have had better sessions, so I'd be interested in seeing other reports.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-babes/20490408Is full service available?

TheFog
04-10-15, 05:40
Supposedly combined forces with 226 baldwin (scs).

WayTooEager
04-10-15, 18:30
Gentlemen,

Been a little lax on the posting recently but I am coming back strong with this one. I have 5 reports for you and I am going to make them a little more brief than usual because of the number of reports. PM if you would like any extra details.

SCS: Had another dream here, still trying to work through all the girls and find a regular but I got Skye this time. AA, spinner, great tits very perky but a little small for my taste, bee-cee, some where in there. Standard pricing and amazing massage!

Nice: Stopped in and had a dream about Emily, AA southern belle, very sweet and a little on the thicker side, which does not bother me at all. DD up top and very nice arse. A little stand offish because she didn't know but I have a feeling she would warm up very quickly. Okay massage, very nice HJ, standard pricing.

Le Fleur: THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE, I do not know if I had a random stroke of luck, but both girls I saw here in the first two trips were amazing and great at what the universe has obviously blessed them to do. I saw Paula and Julie, Paula was Colombian, thick but in great shape. She is probably my current favorite in Charlotte right now. Great at what she did, and the massage was so so but I didn't give a shit this time because I was happy to have her touching me hahaha. Julie, petite blonde spinner strong Cee cups and great ass, I would put her in my top three. She was very friendly during after the flip and things got really fun really fast. Unfortunately in both situations FS was not offered or I would have taken them both up on it, no questions asked. Going back soon to see what else they have there. Slightly above standard pricing for tipping, standard house fees.

980-XXX-2144, I dreamed about this one on 5808 Monroe Rd. Pictures were obvious fakes but I was in the area, so why the hell not. Front desk girl, very cute and inviting thought I was in for a good time. I wish she was the one giving the massage. Instead I received candy who looked to be 50 years old and she was Korean. I was already there so I let it happen but I should have just walked away. Massage great, but she wouldn't shut up and she kept making me tell her how pretty she was and that I was coming back to see her. If I could put her moves into a girl 25 years younger, game on LOL. I will continue for anyone who likes the older Asian women but this wasnt for me. She was a little think but very nice skin and great huge boobs for an older lady. Everything was all real. The hostess did let me know that I was right before shift change and that she had some more girls coming in around 4 pm. Don't know if it was true but would be interesting to see being that she was so attractive. I will probably try one more time to find out if there are any providers worth the time.

Hope this helps, have fun and stay safe!

Nc Forever
04-11-15, 12:36
I was talking to someone a few days ago that mentioned a place in Salisbury something starting with an a? I forgot does anyone know of any places there?Alpine is the place in Salisbury.

Expensive I hear.

Have not been there in a long time.

Je2010
04-11-15, 22:40
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aura-spa-new-ladies/8794984

Went by there tonight and a marked CMPD car was out front. Possible un-marked was also there. Turned right around and left.

Went to Bali, great TS and massage. Would recommend.

Member #6050
04-12-15, 12:23
Oh yeah! I meant to mention that while laying on my back looking up at the ceiling I noticed a cylindrical thing about 3" long and about the size of a nickel sticking out of the ceiling tile. A camera? I don't know and forgot to ask. Oh well I always wanted to be a porn star.I hope you're wrong about the camera. I don't go to Ambrosia because of their hidden sound devices in the rooms, as I've been told.

DemTittiez
04-16-15, 15:39
Coming into town in the next week or two and was wondering where the youngest / cutest masseuses are, maybe with some suggestions so I can make an appt? Also, any providers known to have some big fake ones? Thanks in advance. Will post report after.

Member #5652
04-16-15, 20:18
I tried to do a search for SPA in Kannoplis but came up with a lot. Was just wondering if there was any info on the SPA right on 29 in the big White House on the right heading south?

DarkSideOfMe
04-17-15, 10:34
Coming into town in the next week or two and was wondering where the youngest / cutest masseuses are, maybe with some suggestions so I can make an appt? Also, any providers known to have some big fake ones? Thanks in advance. Will post report after.The place starts with M ends in I, in a little plaza, in the back. Dropped by Friday night 9:30,the best 10+service, performance, rub, ts, FS. ,CIM, anything else! 30's Asian just off the boat, Tee, long black hair, tight pussy, mouth, body! Don't miss this one!! 80/ door /150/ tip drk.

Member #6056
04-18-15, 00:17
If its the one I think you are referring to, I went there once and drew a probably mid-40's attendant. Good attitude and massage was OK. She wouldn't provide HE but said she would go get someone else. A younger very attractive girl came in but her attitude was not good. She did the deed but it was pretty much mechanical with no roaming. Her attitude improved but not enough to warrant a return visit for me. That has been over a year ago so things could have improved, but I don't recall seeing any glowing reports for it. I think a couple of others (one on Lane St) may have gotten better reviews, but I never made it there before it closed.

InOut.

I tried to do a search for SPA in Kannoplis but came up with a lot. Was just wondering if there was any info on the SPA right on 29 in the big White House on the right heading south?

Sclimo1
04-18-15, 04:51
I just noticed this B / P ad for Hanna's on Woodlawn.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanna-therapy-spa_-122-w-woodlawn-rd-suite-e-20-charlotte-nc-28217/20350303

Don't recall seeing this before. Thought that all of the Woodlawn places went bye-bye. Any intel on this place?

ScreamingSheep
04-18-15, 05:05
Never had the second attendant. Haven't been many times, they don't have a table shower, use to offer the stand up but that's no fun. Went again when the one around the corner was closed for the Chinese New Year, was given full on that visit. Total of 3 visits, 3 different attendants over maybe a years time. Never anything really impressive.

Use to have better around the corner, but the same 40 ish one has been there forever now. Not my fav for sure.

The high volume american rub where Missy was got shut down, and the North Kannapolis tanning hasn't advertised in quite awhile.

If its the one I think you are referring to, I went there once and drew a probably mid-40's attendant. Good attitude and massage was OK. She wouldn't provide HE but said she would go get someone else. A younger very attractive girl came in but her attitude was not good. She did the deed but it was pretty much mechanical with no roaming. Her attitude improved but not enough to warrant a return visit for me. That has been over a year ago so things could have improved, but I don't recall seeing any glowing reports for it. I think a couple of others (one on Lane St) may have gotten better reviews, but I never made it there before it closed.

InOut.

ColtShade
04-18-15, 09:08
Been meaning the report on Lucky for about 2 weeks but haven't had the time. Got a good hard rub by Linda, no a looker but great at what she does, and definitely got the full hour. On the flip no more rub, except for around junior. She looks at me and say, you want me to keep going? Absolutely! I wasn't really looking for anything but a happy ending, I told her $40 tip and she was good with that. She gave a good shake, cleaned me up and said come back.

The rub was great, what I really needed. The hand shake was a little mechanical, but it got the job done. Not sure if I would go back, the biggest drawback is the parking, it is right on Wilkinson. You have to go in and out the front door and if you have a highly recognizable car, like I do someone who knows you might see you there. I was driving a different car that wasn't as easy to see. Still I did not like walking out looking at the passer bys on the main road. Wish people didn't frown about our hobby.

Corvette704
04-18-15, 16:19
I made another visit to Kyoto a few days ago and was told Young isn't there anymore. I ended up with a 30 something spinner named Jackie. Nice body with be bolt-ons and long blonde hair. English was good. Nice massage and then the menu was talked about. After paying up front I ended up getting everything I wanted. Lets just say my nuts was soar for a few days. I will repeat. Total spent was 2.

Member #6050
04-19-15, 07:55
I made another visit to Kyoto a few days ago and was told Young isn't there anymore. I ended up with a 30 something spinner named Jackie. Nice body with be bolt-ons and long blonde hair. English was good. Nice massage and then the menu was talked about. After paying up front I ended up getting everything I wanted. Lets just say my nuts was soar for a few days. I will repeat. Total spent was 2.The two times I tried out the place with separate dream partners my time was shorted and mid-session up selling was encountered. Was this your experience. Seemed like a pop'm and drop'm kind of place.

The Highlands
04-19-15, 16:15
Visited Lily Spa off I-85 in north charlotte yesterday for the first time. Walked in and was met by a 30/40 asian lady named "Lee. " She was not my type at all and not a looker. I opted for 30 minutes for. 6 (60 minutes was. 8) and had made the mental decision to only get a massage. She was very talkative but couldn't understand any of my responses when I tried to keep the conversation going so I just kept the interaction to a minimal. The massage was ok, she walked on my back which I had only done once before and it felt nice up until she started almost jumping on my spine and putting all her weight on my chest. She asked if it was hurting to which I had to mumble through tears that it was so she hopped off. She asked if I wanted a massage downstairs and I politely replied "not today. " She offered a shower but since she didn't use oil or location I declined and got dressed. Didn't leave a tip as I was shorted by about 10 minutes. On leaving I saw another attendent who looked exactly like "Lee," not attractive to me at all.

I decided to check out La Fleur since it is practically next door. After hitting up the ATM I parked and walked in. After a short wait I was greeted by Kyle and led to the room. Decided on. 8 for the hour and was asked to leave "tip" on the table. I had been before so I wasn't surprised, but for first timers this may be strange so feel free to speak up and ask what you are tipping for. Kyle is probably in her mid 20's, has short hair, and a strong country accent. Very talkative and has a nice personality. I had tipped. 8 which got a NURU. After an ok rub with a lot of oil she asked me to flip, sat on my chest reverse cowgirl and allowed me to reach around and play DJ for a few minutes. Finished up with a shower where she got into all the nooks and crannies to remove oil / lotion. The only negative was when leaving I was told "you may have to walk by another person" which I was cool with. We are both here for same reason. When she led me out there was a group of four younger guys just chilling in the small waiting room. I just said what's up and strolled on past. Had never seen that before but they struck me as a bachelor party group. What a great idea for a guys night out tho!

Dirty Dingus
04-19-15, 16:44
After reading some reviews on here about the "babes", I was very intrigued with their pics so I decided to go see for myself. I am somewhat of a newbie to the body rubs, but not to the hobby itself. The lady that answers the phone is extremely nice. I found out the prices, made an appointment with Bella. The phone lady gave good directions, and stayed on the phone with me to direct me into the correct building. Location is very safe and upscale. Bella answered the door, and she is definitely a babe. I was hoping to get a glimpse of the other babes, but Bella was the only one that I saw while there. I think the prices have already been discussed on previous posts on here. I think their prices might be a bit higher than what I have read about other body rubs, but I was very pleased with the entire experience and will be returning soon. http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-babes/20490408

Corvette704
04-19-15, 16:49
The two times I tried out the place with separate dream partners my time was shorted and mid-session up selling was encountered. Was this your experience. Seemed like a pop'm and drop'm kind of place.My very first time there was like that. Upselling and shorted on time. I tried them again a few weeks ago and I got Young. No upselling and got my entire hour. I went last week and got Jackie after being told Jackie is gone. This visit was ok. But not as personal as with Young. After the massage she upselled me and we agreed on price. My time was shortened by about 10 minutes. The FS part was better with Jackie.

Jersey1968
04-19-15, 18:31
Well I thought I would toftt & visit the new Hanna next door to Nice. Upon entering and ringing the door bell on the 2nd door a VERY old Asian lady slid the window open on the wall. I almost jumped when I saw her. She had to be in her upper 50's with enough makeup for 5 girls. Kind of like Mimi from the old Drew Cary show. I asked if any other ladies were working and her reply was no. So sorry guys I ran out the door. After that fright fest I lost all needs for a rub or tug.

MettLife
04-20-15, 00:58
Went back to Midas today and I got CoCo and it seems that things are back to normal. I think that they might have a newbie who don't know how to finish a massage.

JackDroxFourMe
04-20-15, 10:41
I made another visit to Kyoto a few days ago and was told Young isn't there anymore. I ended up with a 30 something spinner named Jackie. Nice body with be bolt-ons and long blonde hair. English was good. Nice massage and then the menu was talked about. After paying up front I ended up getting everything I wanted. Lets just say my nuts was soar for a few days. I will repeat. Total spent was 2.Glad to hear good service transition from Young to a new provider. The only thing I hate about this place is they play the damn radio during your session. Nothing relaxing about crap music and commercials. They useto play traditional Asian music. Just down the road at Independence Spa they play classical which is much more soothing although I did catch a session once where just about every song reminded me of bridesmaids walking down the isle. Ha!

AGoodThing2
04-21-15, 07:22
I recently visited Nice visited with Maggie.

Saw Hanna. Was wondering. Thanks for sharin.

Well I thought I would toftt & visit the new Hanna next door to Nice. Upon entering and ringing the door bell on the 2nd door a VERY old Asian lady slid the window open on the wall. I almost jumped when I saw her. She had to be in her upper 50's with enough makeup for 5 girls. Kind of like Mimi from the old Drew Cary show. I asked if any other ladies were working and her reply was no. So sorry guys I ran out the door. After that fright fest I lost all needs for a rub or tug.

BeatingBreaks
04-22-15, 08:12
Gentlemen, this is my first time posting after years of reading. I have quite a few reviews from the last 10 or so years, but finding which ones are still in business may be tricky. So I'll start with the most recent.

I recently passed through Charlotte for work and was in the mood for a good massage, after reading some of your guy's reviews I settled on La Fleur. I guess I was a bit taken back when a black woman greeted me, I had just assumed AMP. She was thick, but not heavy, and very pretty face. I think she went by Merlot (Either way agreed on an hour, and about 10 into it we spoke about upgrades, topless or full nude, with me agreeing on the full. The massage was a bit substandard, but she was very sociable and looked awesome in her black dress. Even better after she took it off. She greased up and kind of slid around on my back, then I flipped and she eventually did the same on the front. Once we were about 15 min left she straddled me, popped a titty in my mouth and reached back for a HJ. I can't say how awesome this was, with oil and her positioning it had me in the zone, and she smelt good which helped. I eventually finished up, walked out paying about 1. 7, happily. I highly recommend.

WayTooEager
04-22-15, 10:07
Gents, Had another dream about Nice, was very happy with my experience yet again. I dreamed about Nicki this time, a short blonde with a great ass and great top, surprised me how nice they were. She was very cautious at first but warmed up quickly after a few chats about other MPs and grabbing her arse a little. Mediocre massage but the rest was great. Upon flip prcing was presented to me from HJ to FS and everything in between. No table shower offered after but overall happy with her technique and will be back to see what other talent is there.

She did mention to me about Hanna next door, that she had not seen an attractive girl walk in there since they have opened, so I would probably just count that one out. Unless that's your thing hahaha. Stay Safe guys.

SameAudi
04-22-15, 10:34
Guys first of all thanks for all your help getting me acquainted to Charlotte. Kyoto was great now I'm looking for suggestions on where to next? Papaya, Osaka or Qi. Looking for the same FS experience as Kyoto.

WayTooEager
04-22-15, 11:07
Any one had any dreams about this particular place. Thinking of TOFFT if not but wasn't sure. Its the one on central ave. Thanks and stay safe.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-hands-special-tonight-2-girls-4-the-price-of-1-white-and-latin-bombshells-gorgeous-sweet-free-spirit/8076408

Wishbone7
04-22-15, 12:10
Stopped by here the other day when I got a cancellation from another appointment and was in the mood for immediate satisfaction. Had not been here in over a year but the place has seemed to survive so thought I would give it a try.

Only two girls there when I went and I was the only one there. Chose "Hailey" - plain looking brunette. Rub was actually better than I anticipated and she took direction well. My random touches during the rub were well received.

Prices for other options seemed a little high to me. She asked 60 for a handshake and wanted 100 to be topless. I didn't even ask further than that and wasn't really that interested in topless from her. Told her I was used to 40 for handshake, 60 for topless and 80 for nude but she said that was the best she could do. Do people really pay a house fee of 60-80 plus another 100 just for topless? Maybe I would for a girl who is a 9 but she was more of a 6.

Wouldn't repeat for her and doubt I want to roll the dice there again.

Member #6050
04-22-15, 12:18
Stopped by here the other day when I got a cancellation from another appointment and was in the mood for immediate satisfaction. Had not been here in over a year but the place has seemed to survive so thought I would give it a try.

Only two girls there when I went and I was the only one there. Chose "Hailey" - plain looking brunette. Rub was actually better than I anticipated and she took direction well. My random touches during the rub were well received.

Prices for other options seemed a little high to me. She asked 60 for a handshake and wanted 100 to be topless. I didn't even ask further than that and wasn't really that interested in topless from her. Told her I was used to 40 for handshake, 60 for topless and 80 for nude but she said that was the best she could do. Do people really pay a house fee of 60-80 plus another 100 just for topless? Maybe I would for a girl who is a 9 but she was more of a 6.

Wouldn't repeat for her and doubt I want to roll the dice there again.I never paid that much at SCS although its not my favorite location. I think getting involved in pricing discussions serves to raise the price. I just leave a tip based upon the service I thought I got. Did she bring up the issue of price or did you?

Wishbone7
04-22-15, 13:42
She brought it up and there was no negotiation. Her prices were fixed.

I never paid that much at SCS although its not my favorite location. I think getting involved in pricing discussions serves to raise the price. I just leave a tip based upon the service I thought I got. Did she bring up the issue of price or did you?

SameAudi
04-22-15, 14:32
Are there any other AMPs with the FS quality of Kyoto?

Papaya / Osaka?

I shared a delightful hour at Kyoto. The establishment is clean and safe, and the rooms are private, including complete walls and doors. Not planning ahead, I showed up unscheduled during a busy period, and so I waited in a massage room for a few minutes before I was attended to. Sauna was great in walked (couldn't understand name but 30 great body nice bolt ons) TS was even better dropped another $. 40 for FS and that was that YUP I'll BE BACK.

Sludgepup
04-22-15, 18:56
See the Chilean girl at the Zcentral location--Victoria, I think. She's gorgeous, sweet, and very talented. No FS, but worth the visit.

Any one had any dreams about this particular place. Thinking of TOFFT if not but wasn't sure. Its the one on central ave. Thanks and stay safe.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-hands-special-tonight-2-girls-4-the-price-of-1-white-and-latin-bombshells-gorgeous-sweet-free-spirit/8076408

Member #6050
04-22-15, 19:45
She brought it up and there was no negotiation. Her prices were fixed.Sounds like things have turned for the worse at SCS as it is becoming more like CTS which has been notorious for upselling. They (SCS) used to have some sweet and cooperative younger ladies.

Sclimo1
04-23-15, 06:15
Are there any other AMPs with the FS quality of Kyoto?

Papaya / Osaka?Papaya is my #2 after Kyoto. Osaka is supp'd to be pricey.

Topdog07
04-23-15, 11:11
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m-a-r-i-a-i-s-b-a-c-k/20575606

Dropped in this place yesterday. It is on the corner of an old strip mall and kinda high visibility. I parked in a semi hidden spot in the adjacent parking lot and walked less than 100 yards. I drew Maria, killer body, the pics are dead on. When I went in she said that they were only doing 30 minutes? I was good with just dropping. 4 to try them out. No rushing, pretty good rub, light teasing, then on the flip I got the old "Show me where I can touch" prior to that there was no LEO check and she kept herself out of position for roaming. After I moved her hand, she slowly went to work and advised me of the available upgrades. . 5 for either half of her nude of $ for totally nude. Little head opted to total, big head doesn't regret that decision. LOL her body is a 9. 8 in my book, awesome bolt on job and great acting skills. Liberal roaming after the flip and she didn't stop to collect upgrade she waiting until the end of our session. You can bounce a dime off her ass and she knows how to use the rest of her body. I didn't ask for any other upgrades, but am curious if more is available there? The facility itself is nice and clean, I didn't see the OSB walls, finished / painted drywall in the room I used. Good service, was there for well over donated time and she even went back into a real back massage after the main event. I'll repeat when in the area and when the budget allows.

DollarBill50
04-23-15, 11:27
I have been thinking about that place for a while. Is the FS price on par or is it up there? That.

Gents, Had another dream about Nice, was very happy with my experience yet again. I dreamed about Nicki this time, a short blonde with a great ass and great top, surprised me how nice they were. She was very cautious at first but warmed up quickly after a few chats about other MPs and grabbing her arse a little. Mediocre massage but the rest was great. Upon flip prcing was presented to me from HJ to FS and everything in between. No table shower offered after but overall happy with her technique and will be back to see what other talent is there.

She did mention to me about Hanna next door, that she had not seen an attractive girl walk in there since they have opened, so I would probably just count that one out. Unless that's your thing hahaha. Stay Safe guys.

MrJoe34
04-23-15, 19:49

Dropped in this place yesterday. It is on the corner of an old strip mall and kinda high visibility. I parked in a semi hidden spot in the adjacent parking lot and walked less than 100 yards. I drew Maria, killer body, the pics are dead on. When I went in she said that they were only doing 30 minutes? I was good with just dropping. 4 to try them out. No rushing, pretty good rub, light teasing, then on the flip I got the old "Show me where I can touch" prior to that there was no LEO check and she kept herself out of position for roaming. After I moved her hand, she slowly went to work and advised me of the available upgrades. . 5 for either half of her nude of $ for totally nude. Little head opted to total, big head doesn't regret that decision. LOL her body is a 9. 8 in my book, awesome bolt on job and great acting skills. Liberal roaming after the flip and she didn't stop to collect upgrade she waiting until the end of our session. You can bounce a dime off her ass and she knows how to use the rest of her body. I didn't ask for any other upgrades, but am curious if more is available there? The facility itself is nice and clean, I didn't see the OSB walls, finished / painted drywall in the room I used. Good service, was there for well over donated time and she even went back into a real back massage after the main event. I'll repeat when in the area and when the budget allows.Went to Maria before and she wasn't so sweet. After not getting much of a tip from me. She told me not to come back with her. She is the owner of Latin hands she puts on a smile and acts nice to you but do not piss her off. Her true colors will show. Yes nice body but not her character. I WILL NOT repeat or recommend.

MettLife
04-24-15, 11:14

Dropped in this place yesterday. It is on the corner of an old strip mall and kinda high visibility. I parked in a semi hidden spot in the adjacent parking lot and walked less than 100 yards. I drew Maria, killer body, the pics are dead on. When I went in she said that they were only doing 30 minutes? I was good with just dropping. 4 to try them out. No rushing, pretty good rub, light teasing, then on the flip I got the old "Show me where I can touch" prior to that there was no LEO check and she kept herself out of position for roaming. After I moved her hand, she slowly went to work and advised me of the available upgrades. . 5 for either half of her nude of $ for totally nude. Little head opted to total, big head doesn't regret that decision. LOL her body is a 9. 8 in my book, awesome bolt on job and great acting skills. Liberal roaming after the flip and she didn't stop to collect upgrade she waiting until the end of our session. You can bounce a dime off her ass and she knows how to use the rest of her body. I didn't ask for any other upgrades, but am curious if more is available there? The facility itself is nice and clean, I didn't see the OSB walls, finished / painted drywall in the room I used. Good service, was there for well over donated time and she even went back into a real back massage after the main event. I'll repeat when in the area and when the budget allows.I have been there too several times now. I'm not sure what to say about this place because the positive is they are all attractive young ladies (Monica and JLO were the ones I saw) but the massage they offer is not a deep as AMP. So they charge because they look good and have nice bodies. I forked out $. 8 for JLO thinking it was going to be more that the stand service but I didn't get the upgrades. For the money I spent I could have gotten better results. I am not bashing this place I'm just saying that its costly to be in RH.

Donkatec
04-24-15, 14:19
I was in the area of the Asian Grocery so I stopped by Lucky. It is set up like a legit place; even has a massage chair in the lobby. Lisa showed me the room and gave a very nice hard massage. The quality of the massage can be compared almost to a legit place, except she used her hands only about 15% of the time. It was mostly her forearms and elbows, but done nicely. Here is where it became odd. On the flip, she massaged my face then thighs and said, "Fineesh". I smiled and motioned with my hands for a light touch. She laughed and began, and mumbled what sounded like "Thirty more". She would NOT touch the staff, and put oil on it and placed my hand there. I read about this in other places, but I'm not a quitter. I slowly convinced her to take over. She had no skills whatsoever and I had to motion for her to loosen the grip and slow down. Although a big sign says. 50, I left $ total including her tip. I was there for 1 hr, 10 minutes and she focused on a knot I had pointed out to her, so why be cheap over ten bucks? So here goes the second odd part. In bad English she claimed I was there for 90 minutes. I could care less, so I pointed to the clock and said, "No, 1 hour and 10 minutes". This ain't my first rodeo. She argued that 10 minutes is extra, so I said, Yeah I leave you good tip. She counted the money again and realized she had missed a twenty. WTF? We smiled and parted ways, but others would probably be uncomfortable about that kind of exchange. FYI, something she used was scented and there was residual oil. In conclusion, I highly think this place attempts to cater to hobbyists and non-hobbyists.

JustOtherGuy
04-25-15, 01:30
I was in the area of the Asian Grocery so I stopped by Lucky. It is set up like a legit place; even has a massage chair in the lobby. Lisa showed me the room and gave a very nice hard massage. The quality of the massage can be compared almost to a legit place, except she used her hands only about 15% of the time. It was mostly her forearms and elbows, but done nicely. Here is where it became odd. On the flip, she massaged my face then thighs and said, "Fineesh". I smiled and motioned with my hands for a light touch. She laughed and began, and mumbled what sounded like "Thirty more". She would NOT touch the staff, and put oil on it and placed my hand there. I read about this in other places, but I'm not a quitter. I slowly convinced her to take over. She had no skills whatsoever and I had to motion for her to loosen the grip and slow down. Although a big sign says. 50, I left $ total including her tip. I was there for 1 hr, 10 minutes and she focused on a knot I had pointed out to her, so why be cheap over ten bucks? So here goes the second odd part. In bad English she claimed I was there for 90 minutes. I could care less, so I pointed to the clock and said, "No, 1 hour and 10 minutes". This ain't my first rodeo. She argued that 10 minutes is extra, so I said, Yeah I leave you good tip. She counted the money again and realized she had missed a twenty. WTF? We smiled and parted ways, but others would probably be uncomfortable about that kind of exchange. FYI, something she used was scented and there was residual oil. In conclusion, I highly think this place attempts to cater to hobbyists and non-hobbyists.In my dream I have a good time there every time I visit them. It wasn't like that at beginning and it took me 3-4 sessions with table shower and few good tips to first HE. Later I was offered a table shower few times for free after massage to clean up. Overall I have good time every time. There is no door on rooms, just FYI.

Stay safe.

Wishbone7
04-25-15, 09:15
Thanks to DD for the Intel. I decided to try out this service. Got an appointment with Skye. Attractive petite blonde. Apparently she and others with this group used to dance but can make a lot more doing "rubs". Anyway, nice girl, great body, easy to talk to. As DD said, not the most economical but she is very cute. A bit inexperienced but good attitude.

Anyway, legit and easy to work with.

After reading some reviews on here about the "babes", I was very intrigued with their pics so I decided to go see for myself. I am somewhat of a newbie to the body rubs, but not to the hobby itself. The lady that answers the phone is extremely nice. I found out the prices, made an appointment with Bella. The phone lady gave good directions, and stayed on the phone with me to direct me into the correct building. Location is very safe and upscale. Bella answered the door, and she is definitely a babe. I was hoping to get a glimpse of the other babes, but Bella was the only one that I saw while there. I think the prices have already been discussed on previous posts on here. I think their prices might be a bit higher than what I have read about other body rubs, but I was very pleased with the entire experience and will be returning soon. http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-babes/20490408

Sully15
04-25-15, 17:08
I was in the area of the Asian Grocery so I stopped by Lucky. It is set up like a legit place; even has a massage chair in the lobby. Lisa showed me the room and gave a very nice hard massage. The quality of the massage can be compared almost to a legit place, except she used her hands only about 15% of the time. It was mostly her forearms and elbows, but done nicely. Here is where it became odd. On the flip, she massaged my face then thighs and said, "Fineesh". I smiled and motioned with my hands for a light touch. She laughed and began, and mumbled what sounded like "Thirty more". She would NOT touch the staff, and put oil on it and placed my hand there. I read about this in other places, but I'm not a quitter. I slowly convinced her to take over. She had no skills whatsoever and I had to motion for her to loosen the grip and slow down. Although a big sign says. 50, I left $ total including her tip. I was there for 1 hr, 10 minutes and she focused on a knot I had pointed out to her, so why be cheap over ten bucks? So here goes the second odd part. In bad English she claimed I was there for 90 minutes. I could care less, so I pointed to the clock and said, "No, 1 hour and 10 minutes". This ain't my first rodeo. She argued that 10 minutes is extra, so I said, Yeah I leave you good tip. She counted the money again and realized she had missed a twenty. WTF? We smiled and parted ways, but others would probably be uncomfortable about that kind of exchange. FYI, something she used was scented and there was residual oil. In conclusion, I highly think this place attempts to cater to hobbyists and non-hobbyists.Yes, a good massage for the money. Lisa has always needed some guidance in the proper use of her hands. She's been like that for a while so I don't see her improving anytime soon.

Jjcars
04-25-15, 21:59
Anyone been back to give Naya Naya in Fort Mill another shot? I used to love that place! Was consistently awesome for me, no matter who I got. Even the mamasan. Then they went legit a couple months back. Wondering if things have gotten back to the old way yet. All Intel greatly appreciated!

Tech11
04-26-15, 20:01
Anyone been back to give Naya Naya in Fort Mill another shot? I used to love that place! Was consistently awesome for me, no matter who I got. Even the mamasan. Then they went legit a couple months back. Wondering if things have gotten back to the old way yet. All Intel greatly appreciated!Went there last week, massage was not that good, no extras.

Jjcars
04-27-15, 12:33
Dang. Thanks for the update. The news is not what I hoped to hear. Really enjoyed that place. Always a good time and fun interaction. And was very convenient for me.

Went there last week, massage was not that good, no extras.

NC Transplant
04-27-15, 12:54
Now that is a double whammy. NO extras AND a crappy massage.

Went there last week, massage was not that good, no extras.

UAFlyGuy
04-27-15, 20:40
First I apologize if this runs long. Being a newbie I realize you have to give in order to get. Having just taken up the hobby in the last 8-9 months I don't have much to give but I'll give you what I have in hope that some more experienced members will guide me through my growing pains. Dream 1: Midas Touch. Great, great, great massage. But did not realize Midas touch meant that to finish I would have to touch myself. With no help, not even visual help. Did I mention the massage was great? . 8/ hr Dream 2: VIP. Massage was more of a patting on the back, after flip and tough negotiations the view improved, but that's all I could do. View. She did lend a very mechanical helping hand. Out the door in 20 min. $. 1/2 hr. Dream 3: SCS. Veronica or Victoria (voluptuous Latina) Massage was good, view was great, and was allowed some touching. Finish was the best yet, but still lacking the sensuality I'm hoping for. $. 6/ hr. Not really looking for full service, but someone that enjoys light kisses, mutual touching, playful teasing. Someone that oozes sensuality. Thank you in advance.

MettLife
04-28-15, 09:55
Anyone been back to give Naya Naya in Fort Mill another shot? I used to love that place! Was consistently awesome for me, no matter who I got. Even the mamasan. Then they went legit a couple months back. Wondering if things have gotten back to the old way yet. All Intel greatly appreciated!SAVE YOUR MONEY. Got to midas.

Member #6050
04-28-15, 12:47
SAVE YOUR MONEY. Got to midas.Or Indeego to see Angela.

JackDroxFourMe
04-29-15, 13:06
Had a rather disappointing experience earlier. Arrived around 11:30. Mamasan escorted me to room and an Asian Amazon lady with a sour puss (face, ha, ha) came to collect the house fee for an hour with table shower. I didn't catch her name but she was about a foot taller than I am and her shoulders were as broad. I considered leaving but her tight ass and floppy breasts convinced me otherwise. Long story longer, thourough table shower, five min in the dry sauna and back to the room where she immediately started haggling. My previous experience with young was 80 for full nude BBBJCIM! That level of service wasn't happening today buddy! She slapped me around that table like I was a slab of moulding clay, told me to turn over, yanked at my Johnson and kissed me good by. I was out of there in under 30 min.

Shazz
04-30-15, 09:22
Had a rather disappointing experience earlier. Arrived around 11:30. Mamasan escorted me to room and an Asian Amazon lady with a sour puss (face, ha, ha) came to collect the house fee for an hour with table shower. I didn't catch her name but she was about a foot taller than I am and her shoulders were as broad. I considered leaving but her tight ass and floppy breasts convinced me otherwise. Long story longer, thourough table shower, five min in the dry sauna and back to the room where she immediately started haggling. My previous experience with young was 80 for full nude BBBJCIM! That level of service wasn't happening today buddy! She slapped me around that table like I was a slab of moulding clay, told me to turn over, yanked at my Johnson and kissed me good by. I was out of there in under 30 min.Tall, broad shoulders, tight ass. ?

MythMan2010
04-30-15, 12:48
I wish I read this post 30 minutes ago. I'm a Raleigh guy and hit Metrolina yesterday but heard Kyoto was something to try as a decent AMP.

Nice welcome and then downhill from there. Hate negotiations already but just stood there till I actually got up and handed her the money. Mood killer right there and demanded 60 for the He. Was kinda bitchy and then was strict about where to roam. The AMP scene in Raleigh is at least friendlier than that LOL.

Live and learn. This charlotte board is great, thanks for all the good input either way!

Had a rather disappointing experience earlier. Arrived around 11:30. Mamasan escorted me to room and an Asian Amazon lady with a sour puss (face, ha, ha) came to collect the house fee for an hour with table shower. I didn't catch her name but she was about a foot taller than I am and her shoulders were as broad. I considered leaving but her tight ass and floppy breasts convinced me otherwise. Long story longer, thourough table shower, five min in the dry sauna and back to the room where she immediately started haggling. My previous experience with young was 80 for full nude BBBJCIM! That level of service wasn't happening today buddy! She slapped me around that table like I was a slab of moulding clay, told me to turn over, yanked at my Johnson and kissed me good by. I was out of there in under 30 min..

AlwaysLooking3
04-30-15, 17:02
Breaking news. Latin hands in Rock hill busted this afternoon. Damn I was hoping for a dream with Maria.

Mdcraig
04-30-15, 22:43
I know that RH police are dumb and bored, but you can't fill up the backpage section EVERY DAY with your posts and not attract attention.

Breaking news. Latin hands in Rock hill busted this afternoon. Damn I was hoping for a dream with Maria.

Ken79
04-30-15, 23:54
I've been under a lot of stress lately for about three months now once April ends, actually. I tend to wear stress in my shoulders. Since I wanted to relax, I figured why not be happy afterwards too. So recently (over this past month 1/2) I tried a couple of places that have already been talked about. But when I went to Bali last month, there was an old lady so I didn't want to go back. And then I thought why not give them another chance so I called and asked if they had new people. They said yes (AS ALWAYS!) so I went thinking if they're lying I'm just going to walk out. So when I got there I asked MMS for new person and I got Coco. She looked mid 20's, English not so good, massage was decent, but she definitely makes me want to go back soon. Honestly, I haven't seen someone as young and attractive as Coco in a while.

Flips256
05-01-15, 15:13
I know that RH police are dumb and bored, but you can't fill up the backpage section EVERY DAY with your posts and not attract attention.The way this place was operated it's no wonder it didn't happen sooner. Sometimes we need these things to happen to weed out the incredibly STUPID people!!

BarefootNmyr67
05-01-15, 16:17
I was near work so about 7 pm I called and asked for Bali's hour rate. 60 for hour and table shower. Little spinner guess to be in her mid to late 30's names Candy. Table shower was the best ever with huge teasing face down then on the flip practically almost blew my top with her attention to junior. Back in the room a not great massage but I was still thinking about the shower so really no loss. On the flip she offered her extras and everything was available but I just chose the HE. She got down to her birthday suit. Nice 34 b titties and partially shave kitty. She started beside the table and finished sitting in between my legs. Damage was 40 for tip.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-april-03-new-bali-spa-980-237-7413/19592342

Bouinage
05-02-15, 07:46
Not to add to the masseuses pain, but thought I would post the link to the story of Latin Hands demise, there is some good intel within this vid.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/exclusive-agents-bust-rock-hill-massage-parlor-pro/nk6dX/

In that same vein I'm posting a video that was posted on here awhile back, newer mongers or mongers new to this board should definitely spend the time to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

This video is NOT to incite debate about the police, their actions, or current events, I am NOT looking to start drama on the board, just trying to help us ALL do safely what this board intends us to do, find ladies!

Sclimo1
05-03-15, 11:27
Any intel on this "new" place? I plan to be in town in two weeks so I will probably TOFTT if there is no response. Sure miss Rainbow.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/woodlawn-spa40-special-new-sexy-asian/20941497

Wildcat86
05-03-15, 13:06
Just saw a post in CL for this place. Nothing came up when I searched here.

Any intel?

May TOFTT.

Templar007
05-03-15, 15:15

Any intel?

May TOFTT.Remember Google is your friend.

Member #6050
05-03-15, 15:38

Any intel?

May TOFTT.Green Spring is basically a good Chinese massage place that typically finishes with lots of teasing, a ball rub and DYI. Two providers. Sofia is far more attractive and is pleasant. The last time I was there I entered and left at the same time with two women getting foot massages from the other rather beefy provider. Sister facility, Golden Sand nearby on Carmel, usually offers a happier finish for the same price. Same owner. One person pm's me they received a hj from Sofia but not my experience.

MustUask
05-04-15, 09:31
The way this place was operated it's no wonder it didn't happen sooner. Sometimes we need these things to happen to weed out the incredibly STUPID people!!I totally agree. When I saw their first ad, I thought "this place won't last long".

Nccb69
05-04-15, 18:23
Had a rather disappointing experience earlier. Arrived around 11:30. Mamasan escorted me to room and an Asian Amazon lady with a sour puss (face, ha, ha) came to collect the house fee for an hour with table shower. I didn't catch her name but she was about a foot taller than I am and her shoulders were as broad. I considered leaving but her tight ass and floppy breasts convinced me otherwise. Long story longer, thourough table shower, five min in the dry sauna and back to the room where she immediately started haggling. My previous experience with young was 80 for full nude BBBJCIM! That level of service wasn't happening today buddy! She slapped me around that table like I was a slab of moulding clay, told me to turn over, yanked at my Johnson and kissed me good by. I was out of there in under 30 min.I just had my first bad experience there too. Jackie's already on vacation so I drew Summer, 5/6 with bee cups and bad breath. Basic TS, put me in the sauna, then got 10 minutes of a rushed, mechanical, completely unsensual rub. On the flip she only wants to talk business. The whole experience was a complete turnoff so I said no thanks and walked out. I still can't believe how bad it was.

Not sure if we had the same girl. Mine wasn't that tall and I wouldn't describe her tits as floppy or her ass as tight, but the rub quality and approach sure sound the same. Hope this turns around quickly. I may have to stay away until I hear different.

Sclimo1
05-05-15, 06:08
I just had my first bad experience there too. Jackie's already on vacation so I drew Summer, 5/6 with bee cups and bad breath. Basic TS, put me in the sauna, then got 10 minutes of a rushed, mechanical, completely unsensual rub. On the flip she only wants to talk business. The whole experience was a complete turnoff so I said no thanks and walked out. I still can't believe how bad it was.

Not sure if we had the same girl. Mine wasn't that tall and I wouldn't describe her tits as floppy or her ass as tight, but the rub quality and approach sure sound the same. Hope this turns around quickly. I may have to stay away until I hear different.Sad to hear the two last reports on this place. In early March, I had a fabulous time with a lady named Angela. In the end I guess it all depends on the lady that you draw.

MythMan2010
05-05-15, 12:01
The bad review for Kyoto from last week comes from exactly the same experience. Only I didn't Just walk and I wilted under the pressure since I'm an out of town guy not looking to fuck up Charlotte's AMP business. That Summer could be better for sure and her ass could win awards if she wasn't so nasty about pre-paying for the finish.

Sad to hear the two last reports on this place. In early March, I had a fabulous time with a lady named Angela. In the end I guess it all depends on the lady that you draw..

Lildevil01
05-05-15, 21:22
Liking alittle variety once in awhile and having a 20% off grand opening coupon I decided to venture to Concord to check out the new Bamboo Spa this afternoon. It was alittle hard to find since I'm not familiar with Concord. Mamasan met me at the door and took me to a room and ask if I wanted a shower. Yes I did and she said to get undressed while she got the water ready. Mamasan must have been in her late fifties. Any way she gives the TS which was piss poor. When she finished my back and had me roll over she covered little Shazz with a wash cloth that never got wet. After she washed the front side she took the cloth and handed me the soap and said you want to wash yourself. I ask if she would do it for me and she said we don't do that. OK dried off and back to the room. Table was very unconfortable for some reason. Mamasan (said her name was Yoko) said she was the only one working as the other girl had to go shopping. Massage was somewhat less than mediocre. Was covered with a towel from the waist to mid thighs. On the flip was still covered with a towel and nevered massaged above the mid thigh area. When she said she was finished I ask if she could stroke little Shazz a couple times to which she said we don't do that. Unhappy ending. 64 at the door and I did leave a small tip just in case someone post a favorable comment and I want to go back for a second try. Maybe it was just me or maybe because she was by herself but this was the worst experience I've had at a AMP. I am new to the forum but am a senior citizen per se and have been enjoying AMPs for years. I'll scratch this one off my list.]]]

I quit going there a long time ago just old ladies they used to give u what u wanted but just don't see paying good $ to play with grandma lol

OhMyAbear
05-05-15, 22:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Broke Bad
05-06-15, 11:04
Odd to keep seeing such mixed reports on Kyoto. I figured it was time to investigate myself, having stayed away for a long time due to poor quality of providers in the past. Asked to see the 2 girls available. Both attractive. Chose Mai (or May, whatever). Pretty face, nice trim body, nice legs, standard-issue k-girl flat ass and some of the nicest natural see-cups I've seen on any girl. (And if they weren't natural, her surgeon is a genius!) She was friendly and pleasant. Good TS with plenty of teasing. Return to room after brief sauna to begin massage. Seemed to know what she was doing, but I don't go to Kyoto for the massage. I tried briefly and half-heartedly to negotiate price for an open menu, but ended up at what I figured was standard these days at $$ all-in, which includes house fee for an hour. I rarely go this route, but was itching for a higher level of service than I typically opt for. I'll spare the details in the open forum, but it was a very pleasant experience. I'd highly recommend.

Broke Bad
05-06-15, 12:20
Saw the add below for a new Asian place in my part of town, so stopped by for a look. No street address in posting, so called, spoke to lady and was told I'd get a text with location. Received text and went to office park nearby. Called again to get suite number. Greeted by who I figured was mamasan since she was older and not at all attractive. Said she was the only one there. I didn't ask whether there were normally others available since I was completely turned off and had plan be in mind anyway (see Kyoto review). I wouldn't bother with this place.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-60-special-60body-rub/20864154

DonkaDooBall
05-07-15, 16:55
In town for 3 days and wanted to see Paris, based on pics and reviews here. Stopped by Capri but she wasn't working and I'm told she's off until Monday. Does anyone and ow if she works at any other places and / or under a different name? Thanks.

PervinPanda
05-08-15, 09:40
Not to add to the masseuses pain, but thought I would post the link to the story of Latin Hands demise, there is some good intel within this vid.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/exclusive-agents-bust-rock-hill-massage-parlor-pro/nk6dX/

In that same vein I'm posting a video that was posted on here awhile back, newer mongers or mongers new to this board should definitely spend the time to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

This video is NOT to incite debate about the police, their actions, or current events, I am NOT looking to start drama on the board, just trying to help us ALL do safely what this board intends us to do, find ladies!Who are the dipshits who saw a news van and reporter out front and still tried to enter?

NC Transplant
05-08-15, 11:14
Some guys are just industrial strength STUPID.

Who are the dipshits who saw a news van and reporter out front and still tried to enter?

BigBald15
05-08-15, 16:34
In town for 3 days and wanted to see Paris, based on pics and reviews here. Stopped by Capri but she wasn't working and I'm told she's off until Monday. Does anyone and ow if she works at any other places and / or under a different name? Thanks.I am a customer of Capri and Paris definitely works there she just might of been off no she doesn't or wouldn't work anywere else. I love the staff at Capri and the experience is a must.

BigBald15
05-08-15, 21:08
In town for 3 days and wanted to see Paris, based on pics and reviews here. Stopped by Capri but she wasn't working and I'm told she's off until Monday. Does anyone and ow if she works at any other places and / or under a different name? Thanks.Hay I can help I'm a loyal customer of Capri and Paris. Just visited her this week and she does still work there and only there maybe she is off until Monday she wouldn't dare work anywere else. Hope I could be of help!

NmaLover
05-08-15, 22:03
Hi guys, long time lurker. First time poster.

I went to Bali earlier tonight based on some of the reviews I saw here. I asked for Candy first, but she's on bacation, then asked for and got Coco. She's very nice looking. Late 20's / early 30's, skinny, with a full see cub. Paid the house fee of $. 6 for an hour. Asked for a table shower and received a very thorough washing with plenty of play on the flip. Once back in the room, she disappeared for about 5 minutes, not sure what she was doing. Anyways, when she came back, got up on the table and gave a so-so rub with no oil / lotion. Not much play here however. Was very friendly though talking to me throughout with fairly decent english, and tickling my feet when massaging them. Time to flip came and that's when things went south. She asked what I wanted and I told her, then she told me to pay first, which is always a turnoff. I get up to grab some money and she says $. 6 is only good for HJ clothed. I only wanted her nude for the HJ, which she would have none of. We talk a bit and come to an impasse, me becoming very frustrated. I decided to cut my losses and leave as I wasn't going to get back in any sort of mood after that. She seems pretty nice, and maybe I just messed up with my negotiation skills. Oh well, I'll try again next time.

Troj45
05-09-15, 10:21
I had pretty much the same experience. Went during the daytime on a week day. Got Coco, very cute and great tits. Paid the $60 and got an ok table shower, nothing special. She gave me a somewhat lame massage and on the flip asked what I wanted. I told her I only had 40, she was disappointed but finally agreed for the handshake with the top down. Sexy soft tits for sure. Told me to bring more money next time, LOL.

Hi guys, long time lurker. First time poster.

I went to Bali earlier tonight based on some of the reviews I saw here. I asked for Candy first, but she's on bacation, then asked for and got Coco. She's very nice looking. Late 20's / early 30's, skinny, with a full see cub. Paid the house fee of $. 6 for an hour. Asked for a table shower and received a very thorough washing with plenty of play on the flip. Once back in the room, she disappeared for about 5 minutes, not sure what she was doing. Anyways, when she came back, got up on the table and gave a so-so rub with no oil / lotion. Not much play here however. Was very friendly though talking to me throughout with fairly decent english, and tickling my feet when massaging them. Time to flip came and that's when things went south. She asked what I wanted and I told her, then she told me to pay first, which is always a turnoff. I get up to grab some money and she says $. 6 is only good for HJ clothed. I only wanted her nude for the HJ, which she would have none of. We talk a bit and come to an impasse, me becoming very frustrated. I decided to cut my losses and leave as I wasn't going to get back in any sort of mood after that. She seems pretty nice, and maybe I just messed up with my negotiation skills. Oh well, I'll try again next time.

IH8HJsAz
05-09-15, 18:19

I know that RH police are dumb and bored, but you can't fill up the backpage section EVERY DAY with your posts and not attract attention.

Some guys are just industrial strength STUPID.LOL! Or industrial strength horny.

I was amazed too that the place stayed open as long as it did. Just the location alone was enough to kill it. The latina was not bad looking though, too bad that stupid is, as stupid does.

Hammer502
05-10-15, 09:08
Have been here twice. First time was 3 weeks ago, and got June. Tall, nice rackand butt. Good massage and shower, negotiation as soon as we got back to room (busy time, according to her) half hearted massage after we finished. Walking out, mamasan says come back and try other girls. Got summer last weekend, way better attitude and massage. Negotiating and pay before the fun is kind of a turn off, but I got past it pretty quick due to her enthusiastic attitude. I will try them out again!

Disabled
05-10-15, 23:46
New girl for few days. Attractive around 28-30 really nice smile I think she was there about two years ago. Name yui yui think she will be working until coming weekend then old witch will return. Just thought I would throw it in because she does look nice. Good luck.

Jjjchar
05-11-15, 21:30
Anyone been there lately? The ads seem to imply that they are willing to go further than they did last year. Feel free to pm if necessary.

HDLover
05-11-15, 22:14
Anyone been there lately? The ads seem to imply that they are willing to go further than they did last year. Feel free to pm if necessary.Stopped in yesterday for the first time in months. Had an ok massage nothing more. I guess they are going to stay legit. I think the ads are just to get you in the door.

Jjjchar
05-12-15, 18:08
I can't believe someone would try to mislead you with an advertisement. Next thing you know, politicians will start lying to you.

LordNog
05-12-15, 20:42
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-now-paying-for-an-hour-but-only-getting-35-mins-call-me-today-704-802-2now/19164202

Anyone tried her out?

Been thinking about taking a dive here.

Disabled
05-12-15, 20:47
I can't believe someone would try to mislead you with an advertisement. Next thing you know, politicians will start lying to you.You are the man.

Broke Bad
05-12-15, 22:33
Saw a new girl "Lucky" at Midori today. Said she just came in from San Francisco and that she's Japanese. Rare (and welcome) to find a Japanese girl in Charlotte. Very pretty, maybe mid-late 20's with borderline the cups. Very nice breasts and hard to tell if they're natural or not, so who cares. Sure felt real to me. (I'm not a big fan of bolt ons.). Just went for the 30 minute rub. Not much effort at the rub, but I do think she has some skills there. She was timid in all respects so probably just needs to get comfortable in a new place and town. Didn't pay for FS and she resisted my efforts for kitty play. Ended up with a fairly routine CBJ. Hopefully some of you guys will help to break her in. Can't say I got my money's worth (4 all-in), but I think she has potential, especially if you're happy to find a pretty Japanese lady.

Broke Bad
05-12-15, 22:36
Saw a new girl "Lucky" at Midori today. Said she just came in from San Francisco and that she's Japanese. Rare (and welcome) to find a Japanese girl in Charlotte. Very pretty, maybe mid-late 20's with borderline the cups. Very nice breasts and hard to tell if they're natural or not, so who cares. Sure felt real to me. (I'm not a big fan of bolt ons.). Just went for the 30 minute rub. Not much effort at the rub, but I do think she has some skills there. She was timid in all respects so probably just needs to get comfortable in a new place and town. Didn't pay for FS and she resisted my efforts for kitty play. Ended up with a fairly routine CBJ. Hopefully some of you guys will help to break her in. Can't say I got my money's worth (4 all-in), but I think she has potential, especially if you're happy to find a pretty Japanese lady.To clarify, she has borderline Dee cups and paid $. 4 all-in. Damn I hate auto correct.

Disabled
05-13-15, 03:56
Saw a new girl "Lucky" at Midori today. Said she just came in from San Francisco and that she's Japanese. Rare (and welcome) to find a Japanese girl in Charlotte. Very pretty, maybe mid-late 20's with borderline the cups. Very nice breasts and hard to tell if they're natural or not, so who cares. Sure felt real to me. (I'm not a big fan of bolt ons.). Just went for the 30 minute rub. Not much effort at the rub, but I do think she has some skills there. She was timid in all respects so probably just needs to get comfortable in a new place and town. Didn't pay for FS and she resisted my efforts for kitty play. Ended up with a fairly routine CBJ. Hopefully some of you guys will help to break her in. Can't say I got my money's worth (4 all-in), but I think she has potential, especially if you're happy to find a pretty Japanese lady.Thank you very much. Love the Japanese. My Chinese friends tell me flushing ny has many. Just to old to make trip. Will go see this one first opertunity.

NC Transplant
05-13-15, 08:22
I don't have any personal experience but she has been mentioned on here several times and she gets rave reviews. I don't think she is FS though.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-now-paying-for-an-hour-but-only-getting-35-mins-call-me-today-704-802-2now/19164202

Anyone tried her out?

Ntowl
05-13-15, 09:28
Saw her a while back, cool girl clean upscale apartment in University area. No FS but you will leave happy. Read my report on her #1124.

Anyone tried her out?

Lildevil01
05-13-15, 21:19
Saw her a while back, cool girl clean upscale apartment in University area. No FS but you will leave happy. Read my report on her #1124.I have seen her also good massage finished with a handshake not touching YMMV.

JBoyd
05-14-15, 00:07
Curious if anyone has info on this. I"m coming into town for a wedding next week and wanted to check it out.

Royal742
05-14-15, 09:57
Has anyone been to Lilly's lately? It's been a while since I have been there. Used to be great but I have not heard much about it on the boards lately. Wanted to check before I TOFT. Thanks!

Wowthg
05-14-15, 10:51
Has anyone been to Lilly's lately? It's been a while since I have been there. Used to be great but I have not heard much about it on the boards lately. Wanted to check before I TOFT. Thanks!I was there a couple of weeks ago. Not much changed, same older ladies but service is always good. Last time there I fell asleep and dreamed that my masseuse's pussy tasted better than her breath.

DarkSideOfMe
05-14-15, 14:29
To clarify, she has borderline Dee cups and paid $. 4 all-in. Damn I hate auto correct.New girl, FS, bbj, all in for 160.00,+house fee. Will go back when in town.

AGoodThing2
05-14-15, 18:26
Hey bud,

Go elsewhere.

Around corner Capri. Galaxy Spa (AMP) -OK.

Papaya (AMP) -nice, thorough, friendly.

Osaka (AMP) -nicer, more thorough. Higher $.

Enjoy.

AGT2.

Curious if anyone has info on this. I"m coming into town for a wedding next week and wanted to check it out.

ChatteAccro
05-14-15, 21:39
The Mary from the SR on south blvd has moved to Cupid. Actually her name is Maya, (she spelled it for me). I didn't recognize her right off since it had been a while since I saw her but she recognized me and took very good care of me.

ChatteAccro
05-14-15, 21:44
Had a wonderful dream about Jada a couple weeks ago. Yes, even in my sleep it is expensive, but oh what a ride.

Wowthg
05-15-15, 10:33
Stopped by Independence Spa while I was in the area. Had Angela who has been mentioned here before. I find her quite attractive. Okay massage quality, some nice teasing. Didn't opt for the table shower. Did the flip, some haggling even on a standard finish, wanted more for topless. I'll say she had a nice rack and did the job. Seemed very sweet, but clearly was overdoing how much she was into it. Got the job done, no real issues, have had better but may repeat if in the area.

Captain M
05-15-15, 15:28
BABES is the place to go. Easy to schedule, no bs, no bait and switch. I have never done MPs and this is a what you want / can afford deal. I will return. Best time I've had.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-relaxing-boby-rub/20490408

Disabled
05-15-15, 23:28
Went by AMP on cannon blvd to night. Orange shorts black top nice looking long hair nice smile. Decent massage great finish. She is new don't know how much longer broken English. Came from China town first time here. Name yui yui.

Prajet
05-16-15, 05:35
I'm in town for the weekend and looking for an AMP close to billy graham airport. Any suggestions?

Forand06
05-16-15, 06:54
Who did you see? Damage? Menu?

BABES is the place to go. Easy to schedule, no bs, no bait and switch. I have never done MPs and this is a what you want / can afford deal. I will return. Best time I've had.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-relaxing-boby-rub/20490408

Shazz
05-16-15, 11:36
Saw the add below for a new Asian place in my part of town, so stopped by for a look. No street address in posting, so called, spoke to lady and was told I'd get a text with location. Received text and went to office park nearby. Called again to get suite number. Greeted by who I figured was mamasan since she was older and not at all attractive. Said she was the only one there. I didn't ask whether there were normally others available since I was completely turned off and had plan be in mind anyway (see Kyoto review). I wouldn't bother with this place.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-60-special-60body-rub/20864154Out of curiosity I gave them a visit last night. Same contact system except I don't text (don't laugh I'm to old for that shit) so she gave me the bldg. Address over the phone and had to call when I got there for the suite #. Don't know if I met the same lady as Broke but she was acceptable to me. Said her name was Linda and from China via Boston. Off to the room and undressed and on to the table. Pretty comfortable table. Not a bad massage; Not the best I've had but surely not the worst. A little teasing. She was wearing a short sun dress type thing and when she brushed against my hand I discovered she had forgotten to put on her panties. That was a green light. On the flip a little more teasing and me with a handful of fuzzy pussy. I ask her if she would undress and let me massage her to which she agreed for a $ donation to her favorite charity. Nice little size be's with nice sensitive nipples. Open menu. She said they haven't been very busy and I think I understood her to say I was the first customer of the day and this was 10 pm. Not a bad visit for the price. I may try them again to see if there are other girls there before their demise.

SneakySnake
05-16-15, 13:11
Out of curiosity I gave them a visit last night. Same contact system except I don't text (don't laugh I'm to old for that shit) so she gave me the bldg. Address over the phone and had to call when I got there for the suite #. Don't know if I met the same lady as Broke but she was acceptable to me. Said her name was Linda and from China via Boston. Off to the room and undressed and on to the table. Pretty comfortable table. Not a bad massage; Not the best I've had but surely not the worst. A little teasing. She was wearing a short sun dress type thing and when she brushed against my hand I discovered she had forgotten to put on her panties. That was a green light. On the flip a little more teasing and me with a handful of fuzzy pussy. I ask her if she would undress and let me massage her to which she agreed for a $ donation to her favorite charity. Nice little size be's with nice sensitive nipples. Open menu. She said they haven't been very busy and I think I understood her to say I was the first customer of the day and this was 10 pm. Not a bad visit for the price. I may try them again to see if there are other girls there before their demise.Total visit $. 60 for FS? If that's the case I'll give them a visit and report back. Kyoto has not been the same since the new mamasan and after Jackie left.

Ccrew
05-16-15, 13:13
Long time lurker. Quick question, if you all pay for upgrades do you tip on top of the upgrades or are the upgrades just a guaranteed tip for "services rendered"? Thanks for the help!

HDLover
05-16-15, 15:22
Went by AMP on cannon blvd to night. Orange shorts black top nice looking long hair nice smile. Decent massage great finish. She is new don't know how much longer broken English. Came from China town first time here. Name yui yui.Stopped in today to try yui yui. For me it was just ok massage, very rushed no effort at all. On the flip asked how much tip? I asked what you do she say 60 touch on butt only. I passed. Short on time maybe forty minutes. She said there hour was 45 min. For me this place is always a rip off. Save your money.

Captain M
05-16-15, 18:09
"Massage" 120/30 min, 160/45, 200/60 - -80 & 150 upgrades available.

You will have to call to schedule. Originally asked for Bella, 20 yo or so, ex-stripper, she wasn't working. I saw Raven, 30 yo brunette MILF, 32 DD, no pics on BP ad, nice body-has had a baby, but she is a hot woman. No pressure to upgrade, I can only speak to my visit, but after being recommended to go, I am very pleased with my experience. Relaxed condo setting. That's about all I'm posting here.

YMMV with each from the info I received and my experience. Being nice goes a long way as I heard tales of customers being not so nice / rude. I don't think they could have been more accommodating. From the call to walking out the door, it was easy and friendly experience. Mine was way past GFE.

I did get a glimpse of Skye, 20 yo or so ex-stripper, as I was leaving, petite blonde, pics are accurate. Seemed nice as greetings were exchanged, again YMMV according to the info I received. I did tip well as Raven was really sweet and it was like someone that wanted to please.

You get your dollars worth, or I think I did. I couldn't afford to visit often, but I wish I could. Better than most arrangements I've made. I'll remember it for some time, or at least until the next time.

This should answer you questions, the only way to satisfy your curiosity is to call and go. Break that piggy bank, if need be.

Who did you see? Damage? Menu?

SneakySnake
05-16-15, 19:41

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-60-special-60body-rub/20864154The low pricing from the other review made me go give it a try. I figured being the same nationality and fit and young I would be able to get more for less. Just the one older lady, legit massage. I found out that they don't have rubbers and the tug is all that's offered. I convinced her for a nude BJ, and it was quite terrible, and I kept forcing her head down until she said she was too tired. Switched to a tug, she was tired and complaining at the end. 100% no FS, and really did not want to give the BJ but I convinced her to do it, she said it was the first time even requested. Baby oil used for the rub, some lube used for the tug. I'd go to any of the Korean places over this place. She complained even about me asking her to undress, and said they only tug if anything. After the finish she sprays a ton of rubbing alcohol to clean up, it burns. It burns a lot.

60 door fee, I tipped an additional. 60.

I'd advise in order Kyoto, Spa 74, Independence Spa over this spot. Kyoto / A-1 was my only and frequent spot for the past year and a half, occasionally Spa 74 if Kyoto / A-1 was busy. I usually get. 60 door fee and $1 or $1. 20 for FS, but they are adamant on the $1. 4 now so I'm gone.

Shazz
05-17-15, 11:58
The low pricing from the other review made me go give it a try. I figured being the same nationality and fit and young I would be able to get more for less. Just the one older lady, legit massage. I found out that they don't have rubbers and the tug is all that's offered. I convinced her for a nude BJ, and it was quite terrible, and I kept forcing her head down until she said she was too tired. Switched to a tug, she was tired and complaining at the end. 100% no FS, and really did not want to give the BJ but I convinced her to do it, she said it was the first time even requested. Baby oil used for the rub, some lube used for the tug. I'd go to any of the Korean places over this place. She complained even about me asking her to undress, and said they only tug if anything. After the finish she sprays a ton of rubbing alcohol to clean up, it burns. It burns a lot.

60 door fee, I tipped an additional. 60.

I'd advise in order Kyoto, Spa 74, Independence Spa over this spot. Kyoto / A-1 was my only and frequent spot for the past year and a half, occasionally Spa 74 if Kyoto / A-1 was busy. I usually get. 60 door fee and $1 or $1. 20 for FS, but they are adamant on the $1. 4 now so I'm gone.Sorry you had a less than enjoyable experience based on my report. I assure you it was 100% accurate. I don't know if we are talking about the same woman or not. Considering our apparent age difference what we consider acceptable appearance would most likely be different. Sometimes a favorable report amid several unfavorable reports indicates the poster has some association with the business. I assure you I don't; although I was asked one time by one of the ladies at Bamboo to partner with her in opening a spa. I think my history of reports over the years speaks for itself. A couple of things to think about in this hobby: young and fit may be a red flag for these folks because they are usually busted buy guys that are young and fit:

Age has it's advantages, you've got to be prepared to get up and walk if things are not acceptable, as for the tip for F / S more often than not they'll take your offer if you politely say oh! I didn't realize this or that was available and I only have $. They don't like $'s to go out the door. Not always but this has been my experience. Be polite and act disappointed and they may say ok this time but next time bring more money. If you prepay and are not happy with the service try to speak to the mamasan on the way out. Sometimes she may give a little back. As for this business; they advertise in the escort section, they don't give an address, use a 2 call method to get you there, there is not a business name on the front, and no neon OPEN sign. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck chances are? I apologize for the rambling and going somewhat on the defensive and really I am disappointed you didn't have the experience you were looking for but here again YMMV.

Duby3333
05-17-15, 16:21
Whats up with Galaxy these days.

KatDaddy12
05-18-15, 18:19
Whats up with Galaxy these days.It's been a few weeks since I last made a visit. As always, it was great service. Although they are continuously trying to push the new girl. I generally act like I'm leaving and they will provide me with a seasoned member. I recall that someone mentioned Tina would return but I have no seen her.

Redav
05-18-15, 22:17
Where is the Spa located? And what are the rates for the service you received.That report was about a month old, but in case it wasn't answered, Hot Stone Spa is located in Hendersonville, NC. FS is available, or at least it used to be. I haven't been there in over a year. Last time I went, the lady was just too old for my tastes. I hear there's new staff there now, though.

Newguy72
05-19-15, 08:43
While I wouldn't call myself an expert at charlotte area spas, I have been around for few years and have tried many of them. Maybe it's me, but lately I'm been disappointed. I realize places come and go, get good for while, then fall back down, but my last few trips have been average at best.

My last few trips to capri have been average to below avg looking girls. I realize this isn't the place to go for a good massage, but at least make some effort. I never minded their high rate due to the girls being generally good quality, but I'm not paying that for average heavier girls.

I took a trip to independence based on reviews on this board and it was only so-so. Saw a girl that others speak highly of on this board and got what I would consider an average experience. Asked for table shower, said it wasn't available, only a fully clothed standard ending. Perhaps it was because I was new, but I haven't been back.

Used to go to galaxy and now I read a few posts down even it has gone downhill? It was IMO, the best place to go for a good rub, light teasing, and a standard finish. Always offered table shower. Good value IMO.

Haven't been back to SCS since I started reading really random reviews on here. Used to go to that latin spa on Monroe, but then they started advertising men being there, etc, and haven't heard good things.

Local girls are good, but the convenience of a massage parlor really suits my schedule, being able to just drop in.

Oh well, no real point to this post, just venting, LOL.

Sam Weller
05-19-15, 10:06
Galaxy has not changed. Sophia is still there and provides the same great service.

Spa74 is also good for cheap HE and / or FS.

JC is good for cheap HE.

Green Spa is as well but takes a few visits to get a HE.

As for the more FS orientated spas like Midori or Papaya, those were always YMMV places and lately I've been too exhausted to play their games since I will never ever pay more than $80 for BJ or FS.

And if the girls there think they deserve more their self-worth is greatly exaggerated and I refuse to perpetuate that delusion.

But the basic HE spas are alive and well in CLT.

While I wouldn't call myself an expert at charlotte area spas, I have been around for few years and have tried many of them. Maybe it's me, but lately I'm been disappointed. I realize places come and go, get good for while, then fall back down, but my last few trips have been average at best.

My last few trips to capri have been average to below avg looking girls. I realize this isn't the place to go for a good massage, but at least make some effort. I never minded their high rate due to the girls being generally good quality, but I'm not paying that for average heavier girls.

I took a trip to independence based on reviews on this board and it was only so-so. Saw a girl that others speak highly of on this board and got what I would consider an average experience. Asked for table shower, said it wasn't available, only a fully clothed standard ending. Perhaps it was because I was new, but I haven't been back.

Used to go to galaxy and now I read a few posts down even it has gone downhill? It was IMO, the best place to go for a good rub, light teasing, and a standard finish. Always offered table shower. Good value IMO.

Haven't been back to SCS since I started reading really random reviews on here. Used to go to that latin spa on Monroe, but then they started advertising men being there, etc, and haven't heard good things.

Local girls are good, but the convenience of a massage parlor really suits my schedule, being able to just drop in.

Zapit
05-19-15, 17:32
Who did you see at capri that you considered average to below average? Last time I went I saw Cassie, and had a great time. I did see a couple other girls months ago that were lower quality, but they didn't last long there. I haven't seen many of the girls there, so I'm just wondering who I should avoid.

BigBald15
05-19-15, 17:51
Visit Capri pretty often and the black (ebony) they call her Nada is amazing highly recommended.

Duby3333
05-19-15, 17:51
Two new girls at galaxy Ruby and Susie The talent has changed, Ruby has been there a while she replaced Tina, Susie has been there a month she replaced Eunice, both Tina and Eunice are gone for good and Sofia will always be there.

Shakey1965
05-19-15, 21:14
Two new girls at galaxy Ruby and Susie The talent has changed, Ruby has been there a while she replaced Tina, Susie has been there a month she replaced Eunice, both Tina and Eunice are gone for good and Sofia will always be there.So still just a handie or do you think more will be on the table?

Spooner Strum
05-20-15, 08:33
I'll be trucking through this on 85 week and have a couple of questions.

1. Where is JC?

2. Anybody run into Brittany at a all girl staff place? She used to work at the Esquire in Hillsborough. I know she left to go to CLT, but not exactly sure where.

Thanks.

Galaxy has not changed. Sophia is still there and provides the same great service.

Spa74 is also good for cheap HE and / or FS.

JC is good for cheap HE.

Green Spa is as well but takes a few visits to get a HE.

As for the more FS orientated spas like Midori or Papaya, those were always YMMV places and lately I've been too exhausted to play their games since I will never ever pay more than $80 for BJ or FS.

And if the girls there think they deserve more their self-worth is greatly exaggerated and I refuse to perpetuate that delusion.

But the basic HE spas are alive and well in CLT.

StickShft
05-21-15, 07:09
Someone passed by Capri recently and had a great time. Definitely a body rub place, not massage. Either way, he left happy and was treated well.

Newguy72
05-21-15, 07:16
Who did you see at capri that you considered average to below average? Last time I went I saw Cassie, and had a great time. I did see a couple other girls months ago that were lower quality, but they didn't last long there. I haven't seen many of the girls there, so I'm just wondering who I should avoid.The last 2 times the girls were less than normal capri quality. One was heavier and the other one looked like she had lived a pretty rough life up till now (which is to be expected in this hobby sometimes).

But in the past, I agree, I have met some very high quality girls there. A few months ago they had a girl there, (nadia?) . She was maybe the youngest and hottest girl I've ever seen at a MP. She didn't last long. Wish she would have gone out on her own. Maybe she did and I just haven't found her yet?

Again, I will be back one of these days.

Member #5689
05-21-15, 11:40
JC is in pineville behind the outback steakhouse.

I'll be trucking through this on 85 week and have a couple of questions.

1. Where is JC?

2. Anybody run into Brittany at a all girl staff place? She used to work at the Esquire in Hillsborough. I know she left to go to CLT, but not exactly sure where.

Thanks.

IndyBoy
05-21-15, 11:51
Stopped by Cupid actually looking for a legit massage, was very surprised to get an unsolicited HE with no encouragement from me.

Stopped by SR on South looking for a HE, was surprised to get an indication to self-serve. Eventually she relented.

Just goes to show, you can never take anything for granted.

Wishbone7
05-21-15, 14:02
Had a half hour to waste and a desire for some release so stopped in Papaya since it was close and they only charge 40 for the half. Experience here in the past has been mixed but always a decent ending. Was introduced to Yumi - 30 ish hard body with bolt-ons. Surprisingly good rub with strong hands for 20-25 minutes and then an opportunity to experience what a tight body she has in every sense of the word. Her skills were outstanding and all was accomplished more quickly than usual.

Downside: had to get off the table to get the $ before the ending. Upside: pretty much everything else. Damage was 40 + 120.

Unfortunately said she is only going to be there another week before heading back to Georgia.

Zapit
05-21-15, 17:13
If the girl at cupid that gave you a HE was the younger girl that's at the desk let me know. Last time I got a 4 hand with her and one of the older ladies and it was one of the best massages I've had. Of course no extras available then.

Stopped by Cupid actually looking for a legit massage, was very surprised to get an unsolicited HE with no encouragement from me.

Stopped by SR on South looking for a HE, was surprised to get an indication to self-serve. Eventually she relented.

Just goes to show, you can never take anything for granted.

Met Fan
05-22-15, 01:30
If the girl at cupid that gave you a HE was the younger girl that's at the desk let me know. Last time I got a 4 hand with her and one of the older ladies and it was one of the best massages I've had. Of course no extras available then.Cupid generally does HE now, all except for the unbelievably hot girl at the desk, unfortunately the girls are not quite as attractive as they used to be.

Spooner Strum
05-22-15, 07:12
JC is in pineville behind the outback steakhouse.Thank you!

ChefMongo
05-22-15, 08:14
Anyone know anything about this one? The ads look professionally done, although they're very similar to the ones for the place on Monroe. Tempted to TOFTT.

Cdmanoise
05-22-15, 11:02
Paid a visit a few days ago to work out some kinks in my shoulders. Guess my expectations were a bit miss set as I usually see Coco who treats me well. Coco was busy so I ended up with Lisha. I asked for a hard massage, which I will say she did a great job in that area. Nice looking face, but has that typical Chinese ass I was never a big fan of. So comes the end of my time, and she moves my hand and says "you want oil?" to which I said no, you oil. She abruptly said no, so I said good tip smaller. Keep in mind, she knows I always come to see Coco. In the end, she got $20 since the massage was good and she still seemed very thankful.

NC Transplant
05-22-15, 11:40
SCS has been reported on many times. It can be hit or miss from what I have seen. No personal experience.

Anyone know anything about this one? The ads look professionally done, although they're very similar to the ones for the place on Monroe. Tempted to TOFTT.

Jersey1968
05-22-15, 21:40
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-is-open-all-new-new-staff-top-asian/21161893

Well had a long week on the west cost so I thought I would treat myself & toftt at the same time. Walked in met mamasan and she took me to a room. In walks older late 40 early 50's with a nice body, she said her name was Sophia. Very hard to understand but she said 80 for rub & TS. She was wearing a black nighty kind of thing. During a good TS she cleaned Jr well and had her nighty pulled up to show she was game so I had to indulge by petting the kitty. Decent TS, back to the room she asks how much I have so I say 60, she says OK for HJ. I said OK if everything is good including the rub. Well this is where it went down hill. Worst rub I have ever had. She just pushed on me with some lotion while she mumbled and laughed at her self, plus she left the room 4\5 times. 10-15 minutes in she says turn over. I said already she says she will finish rub later. She pours some oil on Jr and she started pulling on Jr like she wanted to put him in her purse. No talent at all, but I did get to pet the kitty again and also play with her poorly made bolt ons.

So I finish she cleans and starts pushing on me again & she leave again. She has me turn back over then she starts laughing again and is dancing in front of the mirror. Comes back again pushes on me some more than says ok. 35 minutes in so I said I paid for 1 hr. She says yes hour up I said no 35 minutes is up. I get up and get dressed, she says 60 I say not for 35 minutes of a garbage rub, gave her 20 and she is mad and mumbled some other BS I start walking out and she starts hugging on me and said come back and we will have more fun. No thanks!

I just need to stay with Galaxy until one you guys find another diamond.

BigBald15
05-23-15, 12:41
The last 2 times the girls were less than normal capri quality. One was heavier and the other one looked like she had lived a pretty rough life up till now (which is to be expected in this hobby sometimes).

But in the past, I agree, I have met some very high quality girls there. A few months ago they had a girl there, (nadia?) . She was maybe the youngest and hottest girl I've ever seen at a MP. She didn't last long. Wish she would have gone out on her own. Maybe she did and I just haven't found her yet?

Again, I will be back one of these days.In my opinion, Capri is the best American Spa in charlotte hands down! All the girls are high quality even the manager. Love to have her sometime. I enjoy going there mainly for the TS and quality service I received. Checked out the new hotties there, Jada sexy young ebony with nice body and skin, Ivy sexy as he'll redhead exotic attitude, Cassie exotic Egyptian a must see. Promise you want be disappointed.

Member #5689
05-23-15, 21:25
After striking out on the SW seen yesterday decided to hit JC as I hadn't been there in a couple years. Girl at the front ended up doing the rub older but ok looking. Rub was not good mostly just pushing with her finger tips. Some teasing told me to flip did lift shirt so I could play with tits they were pretty nice standard ending tipped 40 no negotiation up front which was nice. Ok experience may go back in a pinch.

T Polo
05-23-15, 23:58
Anyone know anything about this one? The ads look professionally done, although they're very similar to the ones for the place on Monroe. Tempted to TOFTT.Same management. Milage varies greatly at both. Too much turn over for me.

NC Transplant
05-24-15, 10:45
SCS (South Charlotte Spa) got good reviews when they first opened but went downhill from there. Then they moved to their current location. I just don't do the SPA thing very often. TOO hit or miss for me. If I am going to pay money I want a sure thing.

Same management. Milage varies greatly at both. Too much turn over for me.

The Highlands
05-24-15, 14:14
Stopped by at La Fleur again this weekend since it was on the way home. Was met at the door by Vanessa, and absolutely stunning college aged girl. She was about 6 feet, slender body with a lovely pair of DD's and a cute little booty. She was a light skinned (possibly mixed?) black girl, but with a hint of columbian. I have to say she was probably one of the hottest girls I've seen in a while. She told me she had worked there since it opened a year ago but had recently taken some time off to attend college in another state. I stayed for the hour which was $80 and left the same tip on the table before the massage. The rub was so / so. Light pressure on the back with her lightly rubbing her nails up and down. She switched to straddle my back and give more pressure before hopping off, stripping down, then asking me to flip. As mentioned, absolute stunning body. I was in another world with her squatting on top allowing me a great view and easy access to rubbing her moist pussy.

Then I smelt it. Very foul odor from downstairs that just killed the mood. I don't understand how this young 10 out of 10 girl could smell so bad. I finished up and hopped in a shower. I began just washing myself and used about half a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Next time I'd suggest taking this girl up on a shower before the rub.

Hammer502
05-24-15, 15:01
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aloha-is-open-all-new-new-staff-top-asian/21161893

Well had a long week on the west cost so I thought I would treat myself & toftt at the same time. Walked in met mamasan and she took me to a room. In walks older late 40 early 50's with a nice body, she said her name was Sophia. Very hard to understand but she said 80 for rub & TS. She was wearing a black nighty kind of thing. During a good TS she cleaned Jr well and had her nighty pulled up to show she was game so I had to indulge by petting the kitty. Decent TS, back to the room she asks how much I have so I say 60, she says OK for HJ. I said OK if everything is good including the rub. Well this is where it went down hill. Worst rub I have ever had. She just pushed on me with some lotion while she mumbled and laughed at her self, plus she left the room 4\5 times. 10-15 minutes in she says turn over. I said already she says she will finish rub later. She pours some oil on Jr and she started pulling on Jr like she wanted to put him in her purse. No talent at all, but I did get to pet the kitty again and also play with her poorly made bolt ons.

So I finish she cleans and starts pushing on me again & she leave again. She has me turn back over then she starts laughing again and is dancing in front of the mirror. Comes back again pushes on me some more than says ok. 35 minutes in so I said I paid for 1 hr. She says yes hour up I said no 35 minutes is up. I get up and get dressed, she says 60 I say not for 35 minutes of a garbage rub, gave her 20 and she is mad and mumbled some other BS I start walking out and she starts hugging on me and said come back and we will have more fun. No thanks!

I just need to stay with Galaxy until one you guys find another diamond.Sure wish I would have checked here before I vetured out Friday night! Had the same one, will not repeat!

Lildevil01
05-24-15, 15:22
Stopped by at La Fleur again this weekend since it was on the way home. Was met at the door by Vanessa, and absolutely stunning college aged girl. She was about 6 feet, slender body with a lovely pair of DD's and a cute little booty. She was a light skinned (possibly mixed?) black girl, but with a hint of columbian. I have to say she was probably one of the hottest girls I've seen in a while. She told me she had worked there since it opened a year ago but had recently taken some time off to attend college in another state. I stayed for the hour which was $80 and left the same tip on the table before the massage. The rub was so / so. Light pressure on the back with her lightly rubbing her nails up and down. She switched to straddle my back and give more pressure before hopping off, stripping down, then asking me to flip. As mentioned, absolute stunning body. I was in another world with her squatting on top allowing me a great view and easy access to rubbing her moist pussy.

Then I smelt it. Very foul odor from downstairs that just killed the mood. I don't understand how this young 10 out of 10 girl could smell so bad. I finished up and hopped in a shower. I began just washing myself and used about half a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Next time I'd suggest taking this girl up on a shower before the rub.Poor Hygiene or someone just got done pounding it and she didn't wash properly. It sucks when they have a sticky Vag they should know better.

LimpDick
05-27-15, 13:39
A friend gives the thumb up on this place. Office complex in an industrial area. Talent is awesome but for the massage. Said they expect $$ for FBSM / TS / CBJ / CFS.

Actual age of gal about 30 but given lighting and ambiance, take off 10 for 20.

Friend was embarrassed for popping on her before he was all the way inside.

He escaped the place minus 1. 8.

Verdict: pricey but will repeat.

Corvette704
05-28-15, 19:18
Aster a couple mixed reviews I decided to try it myself. Same contact info as mentioned and met Linda. 40 ish slim Chinese lady. DATY because I didn't want to spit out a hair ball later.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-60-special-60body-rub/20864154

IndyBoy
05-28-15, 23:26
Was near Montford, feeling off-kilter, decided to stop in. Used to be here very regularly when it was the old Super Relax. That spot was fun just because it was so hit-or-miss. You'd either get legit (most of the time), self-service (some of the time), HR (occassionally) or THE JACKPOT (the one time I got BBBJCIM, which imprinted on my brain forever, given that this was otherwise such a legit spot.).

So today, at the new "Pure Relax", I opted for a half-hour session. The male attendant asked me, "male or female?" Um, female.

Cue the standard deal, until it came time for the Korean queen to handle junior. Yee gads, this chick could grip. GRIP! She had Dolph Lungren's handshake. Had to tell her repeatedly to ease off. She was cutting off bloodflow and causing me pain!

Anyway, watch out for the short cute one.

Shazz
05-29-15, 15:52
Aster a couple mixed reviews I decided to try it myself. Same contact info as mentioned and met Linda. 40 ish slim Chinese lady. DATY because I didn't want to spit out a hair ball later.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-60-special-60body-rub/20864154Rode by yesterday evening; was thinking about calling for an appt. Until I saw LEO car backed in a space a couple doors down. Wonder if they are getting complaints form their neighbors already?

Sully15
05-29-15, 16:25
Rode by yesterday evening; was thinking about calling for an appt. Until I saw LEO car backed in a space a couple doors down. Wonder if they are getting complaints form their neighbors already?The old smile spa at Bascoms corner used to have a LEO car permanently parked out front. After I realized it was just a decoy, I enjoyed many unforgettable visits.

Shazz
05-29-15, 22:24
The old smile spa at Bascoms corner used to have a LEO car permanently parked out front. After I realized it was just a decoy, I enjoyed many unforgettable visits.Yes I remember that car. It wasn't actually a CMPD car. Some security co. Or something. It was a Mercury Marquis with regular tags. I saw it over behind Ambrosia also I believe. I think the one I saw was the real thing. May be one of those deals they do around the holidays where they park a car at a bank and leave it. Any way it worked on me. I rode on through.

PervinPanda
06-01-15, 16:36
I gave up the AMPs / MPs due to getting tired of the hit and miss experience often for more money than I could see a BP girl and know it would be a sure thing. Well the talent pool has become more of a kddie pool because it's so shallow that I am thinking about venturing back into the AMP / MP scene again. Plus my back has been killing me and a crap rub at this point would be better than no rub. Always found myself wanting to visit Capri but often stopped short and ended up in Midori as that spot has always garnered strong results. I am thinking of finally swinging by Capri this week. First and foremost anyone know who this cuties is and what name she goes by? Also, if there are any regulars to the place please shoot me a PM as I have a couple Q's so I go in prepared and don't go in expecting too much. http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/156022285/IMG_1167.jpg.

OhMyAbear
06-01-15, 20:55
Anyone want any extra scoop on this, just pm me and I'll tell you the do's and donts. Some you might want to hear and some you don't. Bella, raven, Skye and a few others I can give info about.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-relaxing-body-rub/20490408

OhMyAbear
06-02-15, 20:41
Is it cheaper to just see a girl once a week and pay her for attention than to be in a relationship?

MustUask
06-03-15, 15:40
Is it cheaper to just see a girl once a week and pay her for attention than to be in a relationship?There is NO WAY its cheaper to pay a girl once a week than to be in a relationship. A real relationship, does not require you go out every week or buy her something every week or anything of that nature. What she wants is your time and attention. And that my friend is FREE.

OhMyAbear
06-03-15, 19:31
I didn't expect to get so many PM's about the babes haha. Spent the last hour answering questions. Hope I've given ya'll at least what you wanted.

Ncpercs12
06-04-15, 00:40

Next time I'd suggest taking this girl up on a shower before the rub.They claim to do Nuru on their BP ads. Do you know how accurate that is?

Member #6050
06-04-15, 07:51
Is it cheaper to just see a girl once a week and pay her for attention than to be in a relationship?If you are paying one girl and not paying the other, which is cheaper?

Smoky R Wood
06-04-15, 21:55
There is NO WAY its cheaper to pay a girl once a week than to be in a relationship. A real relationship, does not require you go out every week or buy her something every week or anything of that nature. What she wants is your time and attention. And that my friend is FREE.With pussy, it's ALWAYS cheaper to rent than to own! Remember: there is no such thing as free pussy!

OhMyAbear
06-05-15, 05:13
With pussy, it's ALWAYS cheaper to rent than to own! Remember: there is no such thing as free pussy!Most of the relationships the Benefits only last but so long till I end up having to do back flips to get anything. The fact I work all the Time never helped. Always ended up being accused with being somewhere else.

Maybe if I found a sugar momma that might change the situation. But still the benefits only last but so.

Long.

LexLuther
06-05-15, 05:47
They claim to do Nuru on their BP ads. Do you know how accurate that is?A lot of BP ads claim they offer NURU. But that's like the mythical Japanese provider. It just doesn't exist, at least not on the east coast of this country. But they know its a sure fire way to sucker people in.

LexLuther.

Shakey1965
06-05-15, 13:50
With pussy, it's ALWAYS cheaper to rent than to own! Remember: there is no such thing as free pussy!Absofuckinglutely!

JadeCircle
06-06-15, 09:05
These days I've been spending time with independent, verified BP providers since I typically prefer "speech without a translator".

However, I've been fairly exhausted lately, so I began dreaming of a good massage in addition to the fun stuff.

Been hobbying long enough to know the MP scene can be rather hit or miss, and during the races they were all busy beyond normal anyhow.

Dreamed of Brooklyn after seeing her ads and spying her attractive, tattooed, spinner frame during a REM sequence with Priscilla (still a great provider).

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-know-you-want-to-come-see-us-hot-sexy-sensual-body-rubs-and2girl-specials/20950101

However, all was not well as Brooklyn consistently rebuffed advances to get more "comfortable", as she put it. $. 4 and grip was too firm to get the ending I wanted.

I've been in touch since then to see if anything has changed, however she keeps suggesting a four hand session (5 half, $$$ hour) with the other lass pictured here:

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-us-show-you-a-good-time/21355753 Other girl just not to my taste, but I may explore eventually.

So onto the AMP side of things. Called to find out the young cutie "Coco" is gone from Bali, but they have other "pretty girls" so that was a pass until further notice.

Midori usually has younger, prettier girls available for FS but the massage portion is more a formality than a true service, so the Sandman took me back over to Papaya.

Previously I had sworn off this place after far too many sessions with what I consider overripe fruit. However, they have, generally, been more thorough with the actual massage.

So I chanced another dream, with the thought that I would walk if I didn't like what I saw.

First: the Mamasan was a different one than I remembered from months and months ago. Not a clear indicator of good or bad, but worth exploring further.

Initial masseuse they sent over wasn't young (probably 40's), obviously augmented, and she kept covering her mouth. I asked why and she said she thought I might recognize her.

Anyway, hand came down and I wasn't impressed. I asked who else might be available and Mina is called over. Now Mina isn't a spring chicken either, but she remembered me.

And she was more what I was looking for; again, I was seeking a good Massage in addition to the extras. I have to say my thoughts of thoroughness were on the money.

Mina didn't really tease and some of her motions were more in line with the terms "brusque" and "efficient", but she was really took the time to do a good rub after the table shower.

Head, shoulders, lower back, legs; she spent ample time on them all, with back walking added on and a new feature to me: she grabbed some warmed therapeutic bean bags and.

Placed them on me for more back walking. A light going over with oil to prevent drying of the skin, a pause after the flip for tip, and the dream reached it's natural conclusion.

One more additional note: I don't know if I've just been dreaming in hovels lately but the facility seemed nicer than I remember. Maybe they spruced up a little?

Anyway, I'm writing a book. Happy Hobbying fellow dreamers.

MarkyMark22
06-06-15, 09:22
Great thorough report!! Was really wanting to see Brooklyn but will wait and see if her service improves. Thanks for the intel.

These days I've been spending time with independent, verified BP providers since I typically prefer "speech without a translator".

However, I've been fairly exhausted lately, so I began dreaming of a good massage in addition to the fun stuff.

Been hobbying long enough to know the MP scene can be rather hit or miss, and during the races they were all busy beyond normal anyhow.

Dreamed of Brooklyn after seeing her ads and spying her attractive, tattooed, spinner frame during a REM sequence with Priscilla (still a great provider).

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-know-you-want-to-come-see-us-hot-sexy-sensual-body-rubs-and2girl-specials/20950101

However, all was not well as Brooklyn consistently rebuffed advances to get more "comfortable", as she put it. $. 4 and grip was too firm to get the ending I wanted.

I've been in touch since then to see if anything has changed, however she keeps suggesting a four hand session (5 half, $$$ hour) with the other lass pictured here:

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-us-show-you-a-good-time/21355753 Other girl just not to my taste, but I may explore eventually.

So onto the AMP side of things. Called to find out the young cutie "Coco" is gone from Bali, but they have other "pretty girls" so that was a pass until further notice.

Midori usually has younger, prettier girls available for FS but the massage portion is more a formality than a true service, so the Sandman took me back over to Papaya.

Previously I had sworn off this place after far too many sessions with what I consider overripe fruit. However, they have, generally, been more thorough with the actual massage.

So I chanced another dream, with the thought that I would walk if I didn't like what I saw.

First: the Mamasan was a different one than I remembered from months and months ago. Not a clear indicator of good or bad, but worth exploring further.

Initial masseuse they sent over wasn't young (probably 40's), obviously augmented, and she kept covering her mouth. I asked why and she said she thought I might recognize her.

Anyway, hand came down and I wasn't impressed. I asked who else might be available and Mina is called over. Now Mina isn't a spring chicken either, but she remembered me.

And she was more what I was looking for; again, I was seeking a good Massage in addition to the extras. I have to say my thoughts of thoroughness were on the money.

Mina didn't really tease and some of her motions were more in line with the terms "brusque" and "efficient", but she was really took the time to do a good rub after the table shower.

Head, shoulders, lower back, legs; she spent ample time on them all, with back walking added on and a new feature to me: she grabbed some warmed therapeutic bean bags and.

Placed them on me for more back walking. A light going over with oil to prevent drying of the skin, a pause after the flip for tip, and the dream reached it's natural conclusion.

One more additional note: I don't know if I've just been dreaming in hovels lately but the facility seemed nicer than I remember. Maybe they spruced up a little?

PaulJefferson
06-06-15, 10:41
It looks like Brooklyn's partner is Bella (Isabel) from the same spa. She is bigger, but still pretty fun. She is a little more accommodating that Brooklyn appears to have been for you.

Maybe four hands gets you more from her as Bella is down for whatever.

DemTittiez
06-06-15, 13:35
Anyone I should ask for in particular for a good TS and actual massage at CTS?

Also, someone said Bella is a big girl. How big are we talking and what spa is she at.

Sludgepup
06-08-15, 15:53
There is NO WAY its cheaper to pay a girl once a week than to be in a relationship. A real relationship, does not require you go out every week or buy her something every week or anything of that nature. What she wants is your time and attention. And that my friend is FREE.A third option is a well-negotiated arrangement with a girl from Seeking Arrangements or one of the other "sugar" sites. I've found the 25 to 45 year olds are pretty direct and will either provide what you want or will tell you know up front. More expense than an average BP girl, but more reliable; cheaper than most ErosCarolina girls, but often just as attractive.

Member #6050
06-08-15, 19:00
Anyone I should ask for in particular for a good TS and actual massage at CTS?

Also, someone said Bella is a big girl. How big are we talking and what spa is she at.Did you ever consider posting some intel for the benefit of others before squeezing reliable and experienced guys for info?

Enthusiast84
06-08-15, 19:54
Does anyone know if Jackie is still at Kyoto?

KatDaddy12
06-08-15, 22:15
Visited Midori recently and drew Meme. Not a good experience. TS was okay but the massage was brief and straight to business. Too much negotiation so I decided to leave. There are just too many other options in that area of Charlotte to negotiate that hard. Hopefully she learned her lesson and some of you will benefit because I will not be back. Mamasan was apologetic and even gave a partial refund. Its a shame that I had such a bad experience because the mamasan seems to keep things in order.

Speaking of near vicinity places, I dropped by Capri a few weeks ago and had Ivy. I have had her a few times. Great attitude and service. Worth the visit each time and no hassle.

Be safe!

DemTittiez
06-09-15, 14:50
Did you ever consider posting some intel for the benefit of others before squeezing reliable and experienced guys for info?Yeah. I'd love to. Haven't been anywhere yet. I plan on posting once I do. I have a review posted on RM but it's from November and from a different but I'd be happy to post it here as well. Just not sure how relevant it would be by now though.

The Highlands
06-09-15, 22:18
Found myself close by one afternoon so decided to check out Nice Spa for the first time. It is in a seedy area and very out of the way, took me a while to find it after driving up roads behind some businesses. It is right across from a hotel in a office strip-mall. Walked in and was met at the window by Kay. She was a short asian (later found out her parents were from Philippines) about upper 20's, low 30's. She wore a tight leopard dress and some nerdy glasses. Pretty hot look but I don't think it matched her style. After paying $80 at the window for an hour I was let through the door and into the first room. Was told to get comfortable and she would be right back. Room was very dark but seemed to be nice. Pretty cramped tho and the table was one of the larger ones. When she appeared she asked if I had been before and I was honest in telling her this was my first time although I had heard of the place on backpage and had visited some other spa's nearby. We exchanged some small talk and eventually she asked if I wanted to take advantage of any of her "other services. " I asked what was available and she gave me the rundown: $60 for nude HJ, $120 for BJ, and $250 for FS. I was a little taken back by the FS cost. I hate to speak ill of anyone but there are only a few ladies I've ever seen who I'd throw out that kind of money for and she was far from one of them. I opted for the second option. She stripped down and continued the back massage while we talked some more. After the flip she slipped on a cover and started the BJ. Very mechanical and not sensual at all. She allowed plenty of roaming though and seemed to enjoy it which helped. After the finish she cleaned me off and session was over. I was shorted about 15 minutes and no shower was offered. Unfortunate as she seemed like a sweet girl but I don't see myself returning anytime soon.

Nccb69
06-10-15, 10:45
Does anyone know if Jackie is still at Kyoto?If you dial all of these numbers in this exact order, they should be able to help you out.

980-365-0349.

AGoodThing2
06-10-15, 12:12
Thanks for the report. Agree on impression of location. I had visit w / Maggie. Full nude HJ release. About same.

AGT2.

Found myself close by one afternoon so decided to check out Nice Spa for the first time. It is in a seedy area and very out of the way, took me a while to find it after driving up roads behind some businesses. It is right across from a hotel in a office strip-mall. Walked in and was met at the window by Kay. She was a short asian (later found out her parents were from Philippines) about upper 20's, low 30's. She wore a tight leopard dress and some nerdy glasses. Pretty hot look but I don't think it matched her style. After paying $80 at the window for an hour I was let through the door and into the first room. Was told to get comfortable and she would be right back. Room was very dark but seemed to be nice. Pretty cramped tho and the table was one of the larger ones. When she appeared she asked if I had been before and I was honest in telling her this was my first time although I had heard of the place on backpage and had visited some other spa's nearby. We exchanged some small talk and eventually she asked if I wanted to take advantage of any of her "other services. " I asked what was available and she gave me the rundown: $60 for nude HJ, $120 for BJ, and $250 for FS. I was a little taken back by the FS cost. I hate to speak ill of anyone but there are only a few ladies I've ever seen who I'd throw out that kind of money for and she was far from one of them. I opted for the second option. She stripped down and continued the back massage while we talked some more. After the flip she slipped on a cover and started the BJ. Very mechanical and not sensual at all. She allowed plenty of roaming though and seemed to enjoy it which helped. After the finish she cleaned me off and session was over. I was shorted about 15 minutes and no shower was offered. Unfortunate as she seemed like a sweet girl but I don't see myself returning anytime soon.

MikeLittle
06-10-15, 16:40
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-blonde-blonde/15426878

Anyone has seen her has any reviews? I see great reviews in TER, but unsure how much I can expect.

Topdog07
06-11-15, 08:26
I've posted several reports on her, nothing in the last month or so. But there are a number of reports in this forum on her.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-blonde-blonde/15426878

Anyone has seen her has any reviews? I see great reviews in TER, but unsure how much I can expect.

MikeLittle
06-11-15, 08:38
I've posted several reports on her, nothing in the last month or so. But there are a number of reports in this forum on her.As a keyword to search. Would you mind PM me please?

Member #6050
06-11-15, 14:21
This group has seen lots of girls come and go since Jessii my favorite left and they moved from Kenilworth. Has anyone been frequenting them and can supply recommendations on the newer girls?

Zapit
06-12-15, 17:24
I've noticed Baldwin (SCS) has started advertising a $40 (15 min) rate. Anyone have any details on how much tip on top for a HE? I don't know if I've ever had a good massage there, so the 15 min might be the best option?

Shazz
06-13-15, 09:08
I've noticed Baldwin (SCS) has started advertising a $40 (15 min) rate. Anyone have any details on how much tip on top for a HE? I don't know if I've ever had a good massage there, so the 15 min might be the best option?I think. 4 for a standard HJ is about right. So if you pay. 4 for the 15 min. And. 4 for a HJ then basically you have paid. 8 for a HJ. I personally think one of the AMPs with the. 5 to. 6 house fee and. 4 for the standard HJ would be a better option. At least you would also get 30 minutes or so of a fair to good massage.

BoboGuy
06-14-15, 12:22
New to the area and tried out Aura.

Average to below.

No shower, No extras, older. Limited roaming the top stayed up. Very mechanical.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Not looking for FS just a good message and nice finish. Thanks.

LordNog
06-14-15, 20:53
New to the area and tried out Aura.

Average to below.

No shower, No extras, older. Limited roaming the top stayed up. Very mechanical.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Not looking for FS just a good message and nice finish. Thanks.Is Aura the old Jing?

If so that is a sad report man that used to be a very stable place.

HDLover
06-14-15, 21:58
Is Aura the old Jing?

If so that is a sad report man that used to be a very stable place.Has not been the same since Lucy and Coco left.

AlwaysLooking3
06-15-15, 14:00
If you dial all of these numbers in this exact order, they should be able to help you out.

980-365-0349.That was a Good one!

GaryMinn
06-22-15, 14:35
I also was a frequent visitor to Jing / Aura when Lucy and Coco were there. I agree -- it's been substantially "downgraded" in terms of attractiveness and service since those two ladies left. I regularly had great times with L and see -- very sad they are gone.

Anyone have any positive updates these days? It seems that the AMP world has deteriorated significantly over the last year here in Charlotte.

Is Aura the old Jing?

If so that is a sad report man that used to be a very stable place.

Biggi
06-22-15, 16:21
Just left Midas in fm received a great massage from a cute but heavier mt. After flip was offered oil and she moved my hand to location. I just sat there and she offered help for. 35. That massage was great as well ball play and so on. Her breathing led me to think she may have wanted more but not this time maybe later. All in all great experience.

Jason Todd
06-22-15, 20:23
Visited Osaka during a trip to the queen city this weekend and was blown away. I wish I knew of a place that good closer to my normal stomping grounds.

I found it to be a nice quiet place to visit in the afternoon and spend sometime with a very lovely and attentive young lady.

Despite being pretty out of the way for me I'll definitely find my way back for another visit.

JustOtherGuy
06-23-15, 06:47
Stoped by Indeego few days ago. Really good massage, hit all right spots, standard ending. . 6 for massage, . 4 tip.

Therapist was "Lisa", or I might heard it wrong.

Stay safe.

LukeNC90
06-24-15, 15:23
Hey all, I've been to a handful of spas throughout NC, but have only had one therapist with even Cs. Was wondering if why'all knew a spot around CLT with busty staffers or a particularly endowed therapist?

PMs welcome too. Thanks for the help!

MustUask
06-24-15, 20:49
Stoped by Indeego few days ago. Really good massage, hit all right spots, standard ending. . 6 for massage, . 4 tip.

Therapist was "Lisa", or I might heard it wrong.

Stay safe.Tell me more about Lisa. Please.

MettLife
06-25-15, 07:40
Tell me more about Lisa. Please.I also saw her a few weeks back I came almost at closing.

So I did 30 min good rub and standard finish.

JustOtherGuy
06-26-15, 06:29
Tell me more about Lisa. Please.Check your inbox.

Stay safe.

JustOtherGuy
06-26-15, 06:40
Hey all, I've been to a handful of spas throughout NC, but have only had one therapist with even Cs. Was wondering if why'all knew a spot around CLT with busty staffers or a particularly endowed therapist?

PMs welcome too. Thanks for the help!PM it is.

Stay safe.

KatDaddy12
06-26-15, 19:43

PMs welcome too. Thanks for the help!The American MPs are probably your best bet. Midori had some decent views for an AMP if that's your thing.

Bobby D53
06-28-15, 10:25
Visited Osaka during a trip to the queen city this weekend and was blown away. I wish I knew of a place that good closer to my normal stomping grounds.

I found it to be a nice quiet place to visit in the afternoon and spend sometime with a very lovely and attentive young lady.

Despite being pretty out of the way for me I'll definitely find my way back for another visit.Don't get your hopes too high on the AMP world. I've been here also and just like you, had a good time. The mirror in the room is a trip but I liked it; was very interested in seeing her facial expression during certain "pressure points" while getting the massage. However, your pot of gold one day can and will turn to rust within the following weeks. The AMPs are so hit or miss, you are really just TOFTT every time you step in one. So if you're driving a good distance to an AMP, just be prepared to experience the "rust" because it will definitely happen. You've been warned from an old vet; but for now, play on.

Disabled
06-28-15, 13:58
Don't get your hopes too high on the AMP world. I've been here also and just like you, had a good time. The mirror in the room is a trip but I liked it; was very interested in seeing her facial expression during certain "pressure points" while getting the massage. However, your pot of gold one day can and will turn to rust within the following weeks. The AMPs are so hit or miss, you are really just TOFTT every time you step in one. So if you're driving a good distance to an AMP, just be prepared to experience the "rust" because it will definitely happen. You've been warned from an old vet; but for now, play on.Like most women the one that hates me will most likely love you. Good luck is worth more than money.

BoboGuy
06-29-15, 00:36
Went by today and spent some time with Bebe. Very pretty but didn't get so see much of her. Overall a good visit but she positioned herself far enough down as not to allow any OTC roaming;(for the price she was a bit indifferent 8+8 $$.

The Christian rock station Did Not Help the Mood. Not sure I'll repeat visit.

Jjjchar
06-29-15, 14:35
Anything changed at one, aura, or bamboo? I haven't been in a while because the ladies at these places, while very nice, were not the most attractive of ladies.

Disabled
06-29-15, 18:47
Alpine in Salisbury has new Chinese working there not sure of schedule but there today 4-10. All massages topless. Good luck when I get days-hours will post.

KatDaddy12
06-29-15, 19:00
Visited VIP this weekend and found myself with Li. Not too bad for asian provider. Standard AMP with upgraded dreams available for the right price. Menu pricey but can probably get a deal with some negotiating if that's your thing.

Be Safe.

Mdcraig
06-29-15, 23:35
I also saw her a few weeks back I came almost at closing.

So I did 30 min good rub and standard finish.I drive by every AM and Angela's little car is out front. There was a few times last month when I thought that she might be in rotation / bacation, but she's still there.

Deglk5040
06-30-15, 09:12
So, my last few AMP experiences were quite interesting.

I have been on a quest to find consist service not only with the AMPs but other providers as well. Most of the time I am just looking for a great deep tissue, and if there a finish included, a pleasant surprise.

I was going to Lucky in stallings quite often (no extras in the beginning). After about four visits there was a bit more teasing than expected, followed with a DIY, a bit of otc and utc (her backside) roaming, much more than I ever received there. 50 hr plus. 20 tip.

The next time, same great massage, started with DIY, then became standard. 50 hr plus. 20 tip (that's what she asked for).

I like okay, we have a winner! Scheduled my next appointment, to my surprise another provider. Still great massage but nowhere near my last last two experiences, no extras.

Then I schedule again, (let me add, I believe they could not understand me when I asked for the same lady. Shame on me I didn't get her name because she was always there) Then the man comes out, awkward. I called the number back and told the lady I did not want a man massaging me. She said that she would be there in five minutes, but it turned out to be a no go.

A few times when all of my "go to's" were not available, I would go to this spot on independence, in Matthews. The typical AMP, with standard finish (utc roaming). 60 plus the usual 40 tip. I go to write in the tip on my receipt, she gives me someone else's receipt! This is were I could have been a bad boy! But, I help her search through a pile of other receipts until she finds mine. I gave the standard. 40 tip.

Recently, I went to a new spot, this is after the first place I reported on try to present me a dude, I try this place advertised as Asian beauty spa on Carmel Road. Okay massage, I thought she was there alone. Looks for me is not all that important. She was maybe in her early 40's, she was a little "skinny chubby" with a nice soft set, which is okay, especially when they're leaning on me. She had a very positive attitude, didn't speak very good English, but was very giggly, which was okay. Okay a little better than okay deep tissue massage with a bit of teasing. On the flip, she put my arm around her and I'm like "I know where this is going". Started with otc roaming, and DIY, but turned into standard.

I paid. 60 for the hr up front. I get dressed after the massage and notice two really cute and much younger Asian girls with curves, that seem to be very positive and spoke pretty decent English.

Here is where I could've been a bad boy again. So I'm standing there just waiting for my receipt to write in the tip. There all looking at me like "is there anything Else we can do for you?" . In my mind, I am like "yeah, you can be the one that massages me next time!" I just asked for my receipts, and they asked "why?" I said to write in a tip. 60 hr plus 30 tip. They were pleasantly surprised.

With all this being said, I could have just been sneaky and got over on a few, but I think that would ruin it for the rest of us.

Member #6050
06-30-15, 11:13
So, my last few AMP experiences were quite interesting.

I have been on a quest to find consist service not only with the AMPs but other providers as well. Most of the time I am just looking for a great deep tissue, and if there a finish included, a pleasant surprise.

I was going to Lucky in stallings quite often (no extras in the beginning). After about four visits there was a bit more teasing than expected, followed with a DIY, a bit of otc and utc (her backside) roaming, much more than I ever received there. 50 hr plus. 20 tip.

The next time, same great massage, started with DIY, then became standard. 50 hr plus. 20 tip (that's what she asked for).

I like okay, we have a winner! Scheduled my next appointment, to my surprise another provider. Still great massage but nowhere near my last last two experiences, no extras.

Then I schedule again, (let me add, I believe they could not understand me when I asked for the same lady. Shame on me I didn't get her name because she was always there) Then the man comes out, awkward. I called the number back and told the lady I did not want a man massaging me. She said that she would be there in five minutes, but it turned out to be a no go.

A few times when all of my "go to's" were not available, I would go to this spot on independence, in Matthews. The typical AMP, with standard finish (utc roaming). 60 plus the usual 40 tip. I go to write in the tip on my receipt, she gives me someone else's receipt! This is were I could have been a bad boy! But, I help her search through a pile of other receipts until she finds mine. I gave the standard. 40 tip.

Recently, I went to a new spot, this is after the first place I reported on try to present me a dude, I try this place advertised as Asian beauty spa on Carmel Road. Okay massage, I thought she was there alone. Looks for me is not all that important. She was maybe in her early 40's, she was a little "skinny chubby" with a nice soft set, which is okay, especially when they're leaning on me. She had a very positive attitude, didn't speak very good English, but was very giggly, which was okay. Okay a little better than okay deep tissue massage with a bit of teasing. On the flip, she put my arm around her and I'm like "I know where this is going". Started with otc roaming, and DIY, but turned into standard.

I paid. 60 for the hr up front. I get dressed after the massage and notice two really cute and much younger Asian girls with curves, that seem to be very positive and spoke pretty decent English.

Here is where I could've been a bad boy again. So I'm standing there just waiting for my receipt to write in the tip. There all looking at me like "is there anything Else we can do for you?" . In my mind, I am like "yeah, you can be the one that massages me next time!" I just asked for my receipts, and they asked "why?" I said to write in a tip. 60 hr plus 30 tip. They were pleasantly surprised.

With all this being said, I could have just been sneaky and got over on a few, but I think that would ruin it for the rest of us.I'm unsure why you wrote all of this but I suggest you deal in cash. Credit cards are very vulnerable if that's what you mean by "receipts".

Blodar
06-30-15, 15:21
Visited Aloha, on Chastain near Best Western. It is an industrial sort of property on the end. Greated by traditional Mamasan, directed to a room. Risa, (maybe Lisa,) comes in, offers shower, which I declined. Risa is probably 50 something, but so am I. Strong hands and limited verbal communication. Opted for an hour for. 6 moderate to hard massage, including walking on back. Tipped. 3, which is high, but generosity pays forward. Generous lower roaming but too short. Total time elapsed, 45 minutes, tops. Offered a bottled water to go, which I needed. Left relaxed. Would repeat based on convenience. (Saved me from spending additional hundreds on BP or Gentlemans' Club.).

MustUask
06-30-15, 21:15
Visited Aloha, on Chastain near Best Western. It is an industrial sort of property on the end. Greated by traditional Mamasan, directed to a room. Risa, (maybe Lisa,) comes in, offers shower, which I declined. Risa is probably 50 something, but so am I. Strong hands and limited verbal communication. Opted for an hour for. 6 moderate to hard massage, including walking on back. Tipped. 3, which is high, but generosity pays forward. Generous lower roaming but too short. Total time elapsed, 45 minutes, tops. Offered a bottled water to go, which I needed. Left relaxed. Would repeat based on convenience. (Saved me from spending additional hundreds on BP or Gentlemans' Club.).I'm wondering, did you get a HE? You don't really say, and you only tipped. 3; standard is usually. 4.

Jersey1968
07-01-15, 20:53
So to the newbie below.

I have a question was it Asian Beauty Spa or Green Springs Spa?

I'm asking because I went to the address on BP ended up at Green Spring 80 door with TS. VERY thorough so I thought this would end well even tho "Linda"? Was mid 50 . Great rub somewhat drapped to start but that didn't last. A little otc roaming but a galaxy type of rub so I'm a happy camper. The flip she is teasing like hell then she Squirts oil in my hand & I'm like huh, I don't diy when I'm dreaming She finishes the rub and says you ok, I say not really & she says sorry and walks out. 20 to her on my way out.

So where is Asian Beauty Spa.

Dockers55
07-01-15, 21:57
So to the newbie below.

I have a question was it Asian Beauty Spa or Green Springs Spa?

I'm asking because I went to the address on BP ended up at Green Spring 80 door with TS. VERY thorough so I thought this would end well even tho "Linda"? Was mid 50 . Great rub somewhat drapped to start but that didn't last. A little otc roaming but a galaxy type of rub so I'm a happy camper. The flip she is teasing like hell then she Squirts oil in my hand & I'm like huh, I don't diy when I'm dreaming She finishes the rub and says you ok, I say not really & she says sorry and walks out. 20 to her on my way out.

So where is Asian Beauty Spa.It seems they are the same place. The ad says Asian Beauty Spa, and the sign on the lawn says Green Spring. I go by there everyday. The ad used to say Green Spring, don't know the reason for the name change. New owner? Anyway, there is also the place on Carmel Rd, about 1/4 mile away.

Member #6050
07-01-15, 22:08
It seems they are the same place. The ad says Asian Beauty Spa, and the sign on the lawn says Green Spring. I go by there everyday. The ad used to say Green Spring, don't know the reason for the name change. New owner? Anyway, there is also the place on Carmel Rd, about 1/4 mile away.I used to go to Green Spring at Carmel Commons regularly but stopped. It is essentially a DIY location with great massage and lots of teasing.

Golden Sand on Carmel Rd. Is owned by the same family. You can expect the same service but with a better finish.

The two locations are so close the girls walk or bicycle back and forth. I never understood why the owner has a different service policy for the two locations. Once, at Green Spring, I entered with two women who got a foot massage and we left at the same time. I have assumed the owners want to build a legit business at that location to appeal to women as well as men.

Mdcraig
07-01-15, 23:34
I'm unsure why you wrote all of this but I suggest you deal in cash. Credit cards are very vulnerable if that's what you mean by "receipts".I used my CC at 2 primarily Asian markets, one in little Vietnam on central, and one out in Matthews. Both times my CC was 'compromised' within 24 hrs. Maybe a coincidence, but cash only for me from now on. Also, are you not concerned about leaving a paper trail?

Hammer502
07-02-15, 12:56
Went Monday night. Got Bebe, great massage pressure and walked on my back. Started light teasing towards the end, then the flip. Was a very enjoyable experience and I will return!