PDA

View Full Version : Salisbury

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Chelseafc1960
09-24-07, 04:33
It appears that Salisbury has TWO dance clubs - NICOLES & one other close by - would like some inforamtion as to which is the better

Shazz
09-24-07, 16:29
It appears that Salisbury has TWO dance clubs. NICOLES & one other close by. Would like some inforamtion as to which is the better Both have web sites. Nicoles entertainment & 2nd Breath. Research previous post. A couple are under Charlotte back about the middle of August.

Royal742
09-24-07, 20:41
Decided to stop by 2nd breath and see Sarah. She does a wonderful show that makes you leave a happy man. I will definitely go back soon!

Shazz
09-25-07, 00:04
Both Nicoles Entertainment and 2nd Breath (the other club) have web sites. 2nd Breath is the old Teri's from over on I-85 I believe. There are some previous post on the Charlotte forum back around the middle of Aug. I think they operate on the private dance concept. I stopped once at the old Teri's but left when I saw one way mirrors in the private rooms. Check them out and give us a report.

PoonProwler
10-02-07, 11:08
Well, i took a chance and visited this place. Got alot of big, bs talk from a girl named Savannah. Talked me into a session. Got into the room, and then she proceeded to tell me about her 5 kids, her failed relationships, my god can you kill the moment anymore? And her promises, not at all what she was talking earlier! Had to be one of the most major disappointments i have had in the area. I will just drive to the AMP's in Charlotte!

Seamore Twatz
10-18-07, 12:21
Just took a cruise through long street and saw a couple of WSW's strolling along. One blonde looked to be early twenties about a 5 on the scale and the other was a brunette early to mid twenties but she was being followed closely by a dark male friend so I didn't even give her a brake check. She was pretty cute and the crack monster don't appear to have got her yet. At least that was my view from the street anyways.

Happy cruising and play safe.

Royal742
11-07-07, 19:49
Went back and saw Sarah on a return visit. She makes the trip worth it from the big city. She enjoys her job and so did I.

Emailme72
11-16-07, 23:49
Hi all,

I've just recently moved the the Salisbury area and wanted to say Hi. Thanks for all the great info. I've read of some places I want to try out in the near future.

So far I've been to Foxy Lady strip club. Ok place if you're by yourself and looking for a place to have a beer, but not worthwhile in my opinion.

Made a couple trips to Alpine. Like many have said, it's a nice clean place, but a bit pricely. Have enjoyed the handshakes from there though.

I've cruzed Long St. A couple times but not found much. Wondering if I'm in the right spot. Usually turn off Innes and head north past what I assume is a homeless shelter. Is this the right area? What's the best time of day?

Hope to get the Nicoles and 2nd Breath soon. Will report back with my findings. Thanks and happy hunting.

Emailme72

Emailme72
12-02-07, 10:48
Stopped by and checked out Nicoles the other day. First time I'd been to one of these "Ultra Lounge" type place. Interesting concept I guess. Met Penny who gave me the tour. Young slim girl with some tatoos. Cute though. Went ahead and got the VIP dance with her. I enjoyed myself and would go back. I'd also like to try 2nd Breath as well.

Flatbroken
12-06-07, 17:39
Nicoles was opened up about 1-2 years ago by a former dancer at 2nd Breath (the old Terris Social Club)

I went there once with a buddy of mine. When we went in there several people were playing pool and the dancers were sitting there watching tv.

It was 2-3 pm when we went in and there were only 2 dancers working. One was a very cute 25ish medium size girl with great looking tits. The other one was a 40-45 year old lady that looks like she had been rode hard.

They took us back to show us around the place and then asked if we would like a show. We both said yes and my buddy took the young girl, The one I wanted. I got stuck with the skank.

We were told about the show options- $.3 fully clothed - $.4 topless with complementary hj.

We both enjoyed our shows and were in and out in about 30 min.

We went back a couple of months ago and the prices had went up. The cheapest show is $.5 now. I only had $.4 on me that night so I had to miss out that night.

Seamore Twatz
12-28-07, 14:36
Thought I would drop in and post a report about my latest dream. In my dream I was headed north on 85 and decided to make a lap thru salisbury to see if I could spot anything. I was heading north on the street that runs from 85 exit julian rd. over to ennice street at the post office. Sorry I can't remember the street name after all I was asleep durring this dream. Anyway 2 blocks south of the ballfield I spy with my little eyes a possible flute player walking along. I did the usual uturn and moved in for the kill. I stopped and offered her a ride just like any good gentleman would and she kindly accepted. She said her name was Cloe and she was in her mid twenties with red hair and freckles with fair skin and skinny build but had a big sets of lungs for a girl her size. Overall I would rate her a 7 on the ole sw scale as far as overall looks.

After the usual small talk we agreed on a BBBJCIM with notice of the explosion flute lesson for .20 and proceeded to locate the appropriate location to tune up the band. Well as luck would have it the band was ready to play right out of the box. Her oral skills were a 9 and a half so needless to say it wasn't a marathon sesson. Its been a little slow for the last week or so and after all it is the holiday season so I tipped her another .20 for the good attitude and above average skills.

When the session was complete I dropped her off at the rock village of her choosing and went on my way.

If I'm ever dreaming again, she will be on my favorites list and would reccomend her to all other dreamers.

Play safe boys

Amodel30
01-09-08, 17:31
be careful. i think shes ****.

Seamore Twatz
01-10-08, 11:26
if she was **** then she has some major street life showing in her face. this girl was no where near ****. we must be talking about 2 different girls.

there is a blond that strolls around that looks a tad bit on the jail bait side of things. i just smile and wave and keep cruising when i see her.

Emailme72
01-10-08, 21:09
Ran down long st. this evening just for the hell of it as i was passing through Salisbury. Couple of BSW further down towards Spencer one looked pretty good (as much as I could see anyway, was real hazy out) and one didn't look so hot. Didn't have time to investigate further otherwise would have taken a second look at the one.

LoveLOS
01-14-08, 23:35
I85 EXIT 75, SALISBURY NC. Jake Alexander Blvd. Down the service rd. below waffle house. ALPINE HEALTH CLUB. EST. 1972. New hours Mon-Sat 9am-11pm, Sun, 2pm-9pm. No appointment needed, drop by! American spa providing erotic services in a private upscale facility to the gentlemen who need to relax. (704-637-9929)I haven't RTFF here to know, but I thought it relevant information somebody may find useful since most real CL ads get flagged so quickly, leaving only the spam.

Hope this helps,
LoveLOS

Travler#3
01-15-08, 00:56
I read about this place once so I stopped in for a visit. After entering the door into a lobby area I waited forever! Then I was greeted by a very attravtive lady (mid 30's). I was ask the usual question (been here before). Just for kicks I said no. After a brief tour she informed me this place has been in business for a long long time and went on to tell me about the girls there had (real jobs also). My impresson was that it is a very clean building and appeared to be well taken care of. During the tour I noticed a massage chair in one of the rooms along with a massage table. Did niot enjoy a massage that time but I would like to go back sometime. I am waiting on a review. Pricing was posted and seemed a little steep but sometime you get what you pay for!

Salisguy2012
01-15-08, 00:59
Alpine is pretty pricey.

MD Bellamy
01-16-08, 07:13
It's easy to mistake Alpine for a legit. Operation. It's well-maintained and clean and the ladies are also well-maintained and clean. You can get a hand-job but, after 2 visits, I concluded that nothing else (including touching) was available. A bit too clinical for my tastes.

Jimmy Smits
01-20-08, 10:45
FS or HJ only?

John Marigold
01-20-08, 13:16
FS or HJ only?

HJ only for sure. Probably hurried, and probably not cheap.

Bruce2345
01-30-08, 14:20
Was in Salisbury on business and decided to swing by Nicoles. First time there. Thought it was in a house type setting, but it's actually a warehouse-type building. Met a sweet 30-something lady who gave me a brief tour and then a $.6 private show. I'd return. PM for additional info.

Seamore Twatz
02-04-08, 11:52
This guy I know was coming thru Salisbury saturday afternoon. He stopped at McDonalds on Innes st about 5 pm. and got a burger in the drive thru. He said that while he was sitting waiting on traffic to pass a Lady walked up to his window and asked for a ride. He said that he had never seen her around that part of town and she seemed okay and just for a moment he thought she was legit. So he said sure. As soon as she got in the vehicle she started acting stupid and he could tell she had taken more than the prescribed amount of her daily medication.

At this point he decided it was a good idea to get rid of her asap. He said where do you need to go? I hope its close by because I've got somewhere I need to be soon. She replied can't I suck your d*ck? He told her that he didn't have enuf cash to make that happen so where do you need to go? (After all he wasn't shopping and had just left Mickey D's) She said how much do you have? He said 9 bucks. She said that will work so lets go.

BBBJ with no finish at all. He told me that it was like getting a hummer from a pirana.
She didn't want to park just ride so with the combination or concentrating on driving,traffic and more teeth than the entire state of west virginia, he told her nevermind an proceeded to drop her off on 12th st.

By the way he said she was early to mid thirties with dark reddish brown hair. Sort of big build around 150 to 160 pds with big udders and lots of freckles a few tatoos and LOTS of teeth

Also told me that 9 bucks was about 8.75 to much.

Royal742
05-05-08, 12:09
Went by Nicoles last week and met a very nice girl named Candy. Session was good and very relaxing. PM for additional information.

Emailme72
05-05-08, 18:24
I also stopped by this past weekend and saw Michelle.

Also had a nice and relaxing visit.

Amodel30
05-18-08, 20:10
Last Saturday I noticed a. 8 redheaded SW on the service road between Exit 81 and the Yadkin River. I think its Williams trailer Park just before you cross over Hacket St. Anyone know about her. She was really hot and I will be looking for her.

Seamore Twatz
05-19-08, 15:05
Last Saturday I noticed a. 8 redheaded SW on the service road between Exit 81 and the Yadkin River. I think its Williams trailer Park just before you cross over Hacket St. Anyone know about her. She was really hot and I will be looking for her.Check out my report in this forum on 12-28-07 sounds like the same SW. I saw her walking on long about a week ago. Good skills, worth the price of addmission.

Ooga Booga2
05-22-08, 13:56
You won't get ripped off at Second Breath, wish I could say the same for Nicoles. If you must go to Nicoles be sure and avoid a girl who keeps changing her name to stay one step ahead of the bad reviews. She is currently known as Misty but will use the name "Courtney" as well. Avoid this one unless you wanna get ripped off!!

Salisguy2012
05-22-08, 22:01
What did she do? I've been there when she was courtney and I had a great show. I was actually glad when I saw her pic back on the website.

Ooga Booga2
05-23-08, 09:49
Misty/Courtney agreed to do things, did not do them, but still expected me to keep my end of the agreement. I'm certainly not disputing your experience - all I can do is relate my own - which was *very* negative. Since there are so many other (and better looking!) options around just thought guys should be warned about her.

Treasure123
05-23-08, 17:54
Anyone know the web address for Nichole's? I've RTFF and have googled Nicole's Entertainment and haven't found anything. Found 2nd Breath's website right away.

Johnnybiggun
05-24-08, 10:54
Anyone know the web address for Nichole's? I've RTFF and have googled Nicole's Entertainment and haven't found anything. Found 2nd Breath's website right away.

Here is the website address

http://nicoleinhickory.rare-playmate.com/

Royal742
05-24-08, 21:40
Nicoles website is Nicolesentertainment.com

Salisguy2012
05-24-08, 22:09
Here is the website address

http://nicoleinhickory.rare-playmate.com/Here is the one for Nicoles in Salisbury NC.

http://www.nicolesentertainment.com/aboutus.html

Cool Guy221
05-27-08, 21:36
Can anyone tell me what types of services these places offer?

Member #4525
05-28-08, 10:16
Can anyone tell me what types of services these places offer?

They both offer a great RTFF.

Treasure123
05-31-08, 12:27
Here is the one for Nicoles in Salisbury NC.

http://www.nicolesentertainment.com/aboutus.htmlThanks! I appreciate the link!

Ktown Monger
06-01-08, 23:20
I went to 2nd Breath tonight for the first time, and I didn't realize what I had been missing. I knew about Teri's Social Club from quite awhile back, and thought that any place in Rowan County could not be great (see Foxy Lady). But I decided to make the short drive tonight and I had a blast. The place is so relaxed. I sat and watched TV with a couple of the girls for a while, then partook in a couple couch dances (as good as what you can get in a strip club, with only a $1 minimum tip). After a while I took Eva back for a private dance which I enjoyed. So as not to awaken Uncle LEO from his slumber, I will save details for others through PMs. Overall, I would rate it better than any club for its atmosphere. The girls are 6-7s which is no worse than you would find in the strip clubs, plus the drinks are no where near as expensive (no alcohol, but a can of soft drink is only 50 cents; coffee is free, and they have snacks for 50 cents as well). I spent $55. 50 total and was there almost 2 hours. There is no pressure there and well worth the time and money.

Ktown Monger
06-04-08, 22:52
I went back tonight, wanting to see Eva to get a follow-up to last Sunday's adventure. Unfortunately, Eva was not there, but there were still several girls, one I would rate a 9 (although I did not get to see her dance) named Jolene (sp? ), an 8 named Rose (more on her shortly), a couple of 6s and a 4-5. I went into the couch room with a couple of other guys who were visiting and the girls rotated dances for us. I got a dance from Rose, another girl (didn't catch her name, but she is the older of two sisters who work there), and then Angelina, the 4-5. Angelina has a huge chest, but has a stomach that is bigger. It was like a beached whale moving in front of me. I almost laughed while she was dancing. After some dances I took Rose back for a private dance. She is gorgeous, and has an outstanding body. Plus she moves very well. I enjoyed great private time with her (more details in PMs). I will be going back again as soon as time and money allow.

If you have an experience here, please share with me too. I want to know if anyone else that works there is worth seeing.

Chelseafc1960
06-07-08, 11:31
An honest question: If you have been to both Clubs which provides the best, all round, frienship?

Royal742
06-07-08, 14:49
An honest question: If you have been to both Clubs which provides the best, all round, frienship?

Personally I prefer Nicoles over 2nd Breath.

Salisguy2012
06-07-08, 22:00
I too perfer nicoles over 2nd breath but to be fair it has been years since I've been to 2nd breath (it was still teris the last time I was there)

Reggie1980
06-09-08, 21:33
Ktown's post intrigued me so I took a visit to 2nd Breath and Nicoles. I went to Nicoles first. When I walked in the place was dead and didn't seem to friendly. Grant it, it was wendnesday around 7:30 p. M. Don't get me wrong, there was 5 females present just sitting around doing nothing. One was on the couch talking on her cell phone and the others were sitting at the bar. As I said, it didn't look too friendly and being that this was my first time trying one of these lounges, I decided to head to 2nd Breath.

When I pulled up to 2nd Breath there was 5 women sitting outside on the porch. As I walked up to them they gave me a warm greeting. I informed them that this was my first time and that I had just left Nicoles and they took me in for a tour. After the tour I shot a couple of rounds of pool. Then sat down on the couch with about 3 of the females. I'm not good with names. But out of the 5 females, 1 was hot. She was tall with short black hair. She was occupied in the VIP room with some fella. There was another hot one. She was short bf with long black hair with a country accent Then there was 3 other females. 1 older, maybe a 4 on the scale and the two others looked like they could have been related. They were decent, maybe 6's.

So after chatting we finally headed to the dance room and the girls rotated dances. I decided to leave but I am definitely going back. I will try Nicoles again, especially after what one of the girls from 2nd Breath told me about it.

Amodel30
07-09-08, 08:19
Is there anything going on in the town? I`m always on the prowl but never see nothing. There use to be a lady that would go to the damn picnic area on Bringle Ferry Rd and put on shows but haven`t seen her in a year. Anyone know of anything else?

Salisguy2012
07-09-08, 22:14
Salisbury has 3 perm. Places, 2nd breath, nicoles, and the alpine. Not much street action with that kinda selection.

Bruce2345
07-26-08, 17:02
Made my second visit to Nicoles last week. Paid $.6, per usual, for a VIP dance with a member of the morning crew. Was treated well and would return. Seniors can PM.

C Barnhart
07-29-08, 14:57
Is Alphine worth the trip? Does anyone have any experience there?

Wando21
07-29-08, 16:20
[QUOTE=C Barnhart]Is Alphine worth the trip? Does anyone have any experience there?[/QUOTE
In a word, No. You can do better..

MD Bellamy
07-29-08, 22:40
Is Alphine worth the trip? Does anyone have any experience there?

Alpine is clean and businesslike. I found that the ladies would offer a handshake but, after two visits, were not offering anything else, despite hints. Perhaps I was too subtle, but I doubt it. Save your cash.

Chelseafc1960
07-30-08, 06:59
I have know this Spa since the 1980's - other than a change of girls, the Rules appear not to have changed; an expensive HJ! I am told that one of the ex-girls now advertises on the Charlotte CL & TBD

It is apparent that she has a Studio near Lowes Speedway

NC Stick
08-02-08, 09:08
Seniors can PM for details of several visits, others should just check it out for themselves. Hint: it gets better after the first visit.

NC Wanderer
08-05-08, 11:37
After trading pm's with other members I decided to give Nicole's a try. The up side is a I had a really good time for $1. The downside is that most of the dayshift girls there were over 40, over weight or both. The night shift looks better, so IF I am ever in the area after 4:00 pm I might try it again.
NC

Royal742
08-06-08, 17:37
Went by today for a visit and had a great time. Those ladies are great!

Chelseafc1960
08-07-08, 12:21
Can anyone give a quality review of BOTH of these Clubs; as an example if a person walked into Salisbury with just on big one which Club would be best for the money?

NC Wanderer
08-07-08, 12:47
Can anyone give a quality review of BOTH of these Clubs; as an example if a person walked into Salisbury with just on big one which Club would be best for the money?

Nicole's. Hands down. You will not find real beauties at either, but Nicole's service is much better.

NC

Royal742
08-08-08, 06:41
Nicole's. Hands down. You will not find real beauties at either, but Nicole's service is much better.

NC

I have to agree without a doubt!

Amodel30
08-10-08, 13:54
Does anything get crazy there? Anyone know?

Ktown Monger
10-02-08, 23:17
I haven't had a chance to get out and about since my last report a ways back. So when I had the opportunity tonight, I decided to take advantage. Thought about going to Nicole's but thought I would check in at 2nd Breath (it's closer for me) and see the couple of girls I have visited before. Unfortunately they were not working there anymore. But there is talent aplenty. Several new girls that I have not seen and two that are holdovers from my last visit. The girls are on average younger and a step up in looks from my last visit (IMHO). I got a couple of dances from one hottie, and my decision for who I would get a show from was instantly made. We went back and I partook of a shower show for the first time. I had a great time. Of course there is no full service, but it was well worth my time. If you want more details and a name, PM me.

Bruce2345
10-21-08, 14:12
Was in Salisbury for business and found myself back at Nicoles. Had a pleasant meeting with Candy in the VIP room. Seniors can PM. First time at night, much busier than during the day.

Emailme72
12-31-08, 09:29
Is anything going on in Salisbury. Made a cruise down long st the other day and it was dead. May make a trip to nicoles or 2nd breath in the next couple days. Anyone been to either lately. It's been a while since I was at either, but back then nicoles seemed to be the better of the two. Is this still the case.

Thanks

Mdcraig
01-03-09, 11:54
I think that the 'star of the carolina's' used to be there, she is independent now near the speedway. Not bad, very pricey for a HE, but clean, nice place and she was a little rushed with me for a mid-week apointment. Would not try her again.

Rdog1978
01-05-09, 13:32
Went there a few months back there was a girl there named Ciera. She had just started not sure if she still work there but she talked me into a vip. She had a smokin little body and boy could she move. During our session she was telling me she needed to make some money to pay her rent so me being the gentleman I am I asked how much she needed. SM call message me for more info.

Keener
01-06-09, 15:24
Any one ever visited Anastasia before? http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2304897
I'm thinking I might like to meet her but she only has 2 reviews on ter and they are a year old. thanks!

Reggie1980
01-06-09, 21:22
Any one ever visited Anastasia before? http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2304897
I'm thinking I might like to meet her but she only has 2 reviews on ter and they are a year old. thanks!I have.

PM me for details.

Keener
01-08-09, 08:10
I have.

PM me for details.

Thanks for the reply. PM sent.

Amodel30
01-18-09, 20:20
There is a trailer right down from Nicholes going towards Salisbury on the same side. Beside the Hispanic Cafe almost across from the old mill. Theres an open sign in the window and usually a couple of cars there. Does anyone know what that place is? Theres no signs or nothing indicating what it is. But looks like an adult establishment.

Dmantoo
01-25-09, 20:56
After finding myself late w/o anyhere to go. Been a while sincehad been but well woth the trip. After seeing few ladies dance saw this one little hottie and decided on Private show. Even tho No Sex is to be had it was well worth the trip. Oh I mean tip.

ConcordGuy
02-01-09, 18:02
I think that the 'star of the carolina's' used to be there, she is independent now near the speedway. Not bad, very pricey for a HE, but clean, nice place and she was a little rushed with me for a mid-week apointment. Would not try her again.

I saw Star and had a very good experience, she has a full menu when you get there (menu is massage options no FS or oral) but I choose from the menu and got everything I paid for no rush. Her rates start very reasonable and the more "options" you choose the more it goes up (i tried the 2 hour commmando package and was very pleased even for .$$$)

ConcordGuy
02-01-09, 18:12
I have know this Spa since the 1980's - other than a change of girls, the Rules appear not to have changed; an expensive HJ! I am told that one of the ex-girls now advertises on the Charlotte CL & TBD

It is apparent that she has a Studio near Lowes Speedway

This is Star I just posted abotu her, one more thing I would liek to add. for those fo you who didn't like Alpine mainly because they do a 5 minute massage thaqn HE and push you out the door. This is why STar told me she left, she gets to spend more "quality time" with clients and give them a real massage before the HE. (she does give a very nice massage too)

Dmantoo
02-07-09, 04:40
On advice from one of the mongers went to Nicoles. Pretty easy to find. Selection of ladies were better looking than the 2nd breath. Got private show from Maryann and left very happy. Will return

Emailme72
02-10-09, 12:19
I recently visited Alpine and think it's about time I wrote this place off. I've gone there on and off for a couple of years, and although it's never been as good as most asian places, it was always acceptable as it's extremely convienent for me. I guess the straw that broke the camels back is that the #1 $80 session now only lasts 15 minutes. The actual messages there were never that great, but they seem to have gotton worse. Guess it's time to start driving all the way to Charlotte.

Rdog1978
02-10-09, 17:38
I recently visited 2nd breathe and it was slow! I got there around 6 and I guess it was shift change I only saw 2 girls. The first was really skinny and the other her name was Angelic or something she was cute to be a thick girl which I preffer but to each is own. I decided to get a private show from her just cause I was horny. Topless. 5 and boy can she give a show, she was alot of fun and friendly I guess being bbw she doesn't get alot of custmers so she went the extra mile. She told me if I come back to see her we could have more fun than this last time so I might just have to check her out again.

Flatbroken
02-19-09, 17:16
I recently visited 2nd breathe and it was slow! I got there around 6 and I guess it was shift change I only saw 2 girls. The first was really skinny and the other her name was Angelic or something she was cute to be a thick girl which I preffer but to each is own. I decided to get a private show from her just cause I was horny. Topless. 5 and boy can she give a show, she was alot of fun and friendly I guess being bbw she doesn't get alot of custmers so she went the extra mile. She told me if I come back to see her we could have more fun than this last time so I might just have to check her out again.She did'nt give you her phone number??

She told me how to find her in the phonebook and where she lived so I could call her the next day. (BTW I did not call her)

She does give a good show and has very nice nips.

Dmantoo
02-19-09, 20:56
So been to both and so far Nicoles was better for me.I have been thinking 2nd breath again beacause hours are better would love to har from regulars at both which you prefer?

Emailme72
04-02-09, 18:27
Anything going on here. Seems dead lately?

John Marigold
04-05-09, 07:18
It is indeed dead. Nicoles moved to a better location about 1/4 mile south of the old location. It is ery easy to find. Unfortunately, the quality of girls is not great. 2nd Breath has been even worse. They had a cute AfAm girl, Vita, who recently left. We had a mutual shower session late last year where we were able to do FS once enough steam was generated from the hot water to fog up the cam. But I think the management is "on to this trick" and is monitoring showers more carefully.

Anything going on here. Seems dead lately?

Emailme72
04-10-09, 13:37
Thanks for the update.

I was in Nicoles a year ago and they were talking about moving, but it never seemed to happen.

Emailme72
04-26-09, 17:14
Stop by 2nd breath last Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. I usualy go to Nicoles, but it was late and 2nd breath is open later, so I ended up there. Talent (at least what I saw) was about average and what I've come to expect at these places. It was busy though, so I didn't see all the girls there. Got a private dance and had a nice time. Will definitely go back.

ConcordGuy
05-09-09, 00:30
Thanks for the update.

I was in Nicoles a year ago and they were talking about moving, but it never seemed to happen.

Moved about a month ago. down the street about a half mile from previous location

Queen City Guy
05-11-09, 16:23
Came through last Wednesday. Took my time and went all the loops. Spencer, East Spencer (one worn out skank I've seen for years, didn't stop), to the west side of the tracks, down to the south side around Livingstone. Saw a couple porch gals on one of the side streets but some brothers hanging around next door. She came out into the street by the next pass, decided to pass.
Used to be good fishing in the past but dead now.

Poon Dagger
05-12-09, 11:29
Stopped by Sunday night.

The talent, for lack of a better description, was awful.

Amodel30
05-13-09, 17:33
I stopped by the new location and if you're into pregnant women you need to go! Theres this amazon woman 6'1'' without heels that has a killer body. I had a nice show with her and you bet your ass I'm going back.

Rob119
05-13-09, 20:21
Stopped by Sunday night.

The talent, for lack of a better description, was awful.Yes I would have to agree with you but I spent 50 for a dance and the drink cost 75 cents and left very happy. I could have spent $$ off craigslist or $120 at Alpine but money is tight now and in the end you get the same result so I guess it depends what you are looking for. I'm just glad they are there to offer you a choice on how you want to spend your money. As they say YMMV

Jorel
05-19-09, 18:14
Haven't been to Nicole's since they first opened but they finally put some pics back up on the webpage. A couple of them were pretty frightening (Kaydee for example). But a few of them have me thinking about making a special trip, especially Jolee. Anyone have any experience with her?

Jimbob343
05-19-09, 23:48
Haven't been to Nicole's since they first opened but they finally put some pics back up on the webpage. A couple of them were pretty frightening (Kaydee for example). But a few of them have me thinking about making a special trip, especially Jolee. Anyone have any experience with her?Saw Jolee a few times when she worked at 2nd Breath. Well worth the trip then and can only imagine the visit would be better now.

Amodel30
05-21-09, 08:13
Wow! Someone PM me anything about her. It doesn't say when she works! That is one hot woman. Looks like she has large breast.

Mykael
05-24-09, 16:52
Took my first cruise out last night. Tried to use all the useful info you gents provided. Thank you. I went from one end of long to the other, couldnt find anyone. Went to stop at the hess on Innes before heading home, and was approached by a BSW. I decided not to partake, as I am not into the larger girls. It was a little unnerving that there is an area with potential so close to the police station. I went out around 2:30am til about 4ish as that is the time I am used to findiing action in philadelphia, Im down here for two more months and need some action. Am I out too early or late? What is a better time to cruise out there again? I did RTFF but there is a sparse amount of times in the posts. I will have to try 2nd breath and possibly Nicoles, I just dont find the challenge in stopping at a club or an AMP, but they are good backup plans.

Have a great weekend gents, monger safe.

Myke

Reggie1980
05-25-09, 11:56
Haven't been to Nicole's since they first opened but they finally put some pics back up on the webpage. A couple of them were pretty frightening (Kaydee for example). But a few of them have me thinking about making a special trip, especially Jolee. Anyone have any experience with her?I saw her when she worked at 2nd breath but this was about 6 months ago. It was on a weekday around 8 pm I didn't get a change to spend time with her as she was occupied at the time. Cut girl though.

MikedD
06-05-09, 16:52
Stop by 2nd breath last Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. I usualy go to Nicoles, but it was late and 2nd breath is open later, so I ended up there. Talent (at least what I saw) was about average and what I've come to expect at these places. It was busy though, so I didn't see all the girls there. Got a private dance and had a nice time. Will definitely go back.

Last time I was in the area was when Terri's Social Club was there. That should tell you regulars something. I do remember I had a fun time there. Now Terri's is 2nd Breath. I had a private dance with a somewhat older thin blonde woman. No tattoos. She said she could not touch me. She danced, I got some cheap feels in, then had to take care of myself. 50 bucks for the 30 minutes or so. (More or less) Is this the standard routine there now? I stopped by Nicoles on the was to 2nd Breath, but the prices were twice as high as 2nd Breath. Although they did have 2 cute girls there watching TV.
Have fun and be safe.

Queen City Guy
06-15-09, 18:53
Mike, let me give you some "Southern advice": dude, Salisbury is a small town, unless you want to get your car out of impound and post bond I might respectfully suggest trying between 8pm and 11pm (dusk to right after dark) or mid morning.

Your odds of being stopped while crusing at 2:30am in Salisbury are close to...well very high let's say. They'll think your are shopping for pharmacuticals, women, or have been drinking......a Philly address WON'T help.
Either that or you'll get rolled, car-jacked, robbed, etc.

And ya'll come back.....hear?!

Took my first cruise out last night. Tried to use all the useful info you gents provided. Thank you. I went from one end of long to the other, couldnt find anyone. Went to stop at the hess on Innes before heading home, and was approached by a BSW. I decided not to partake, as I am not into the larger girls. It was a little unnerving that there is an area with potential so close to the police station. I went out around 2:30am til about 4ish as that is the time I am used to findiing action in philadelphia, Im down here for two more months and need some action. Am I out too early or late? What is a better time to cruise out there again? I did RTFF but there is a sparse amount of times in the posts. I will have to try 2nd breath and possibly Nicoles, I just dont find the challenge in stopping at a club or an AMP, but they are good backup plans.

Have a great weekend gents, monger safe.

Myke

On The Hill
06-17-09, 19:32
A couple of weeks ago I ate some spicy food before going to bed and had the weirdest dream. I was driving down Long St., about a block from Innes St., when I saw what seemed to be a reasonably attractive white woman hanging out on a corner with a black male. I drove past again and she gave me the look, so I parked in a nearby lot and pretended to be talking on the phone. She strolled over and, after a short conversation, got in the car. By this point, I realized that the term "reasonably attractive" is a relative term and she had summer teeth. I wish that I would have woken up at this point, but I remained in the dream.

We went to a secluded location. I don't remember what she was trying to sell me but I think that she wanted between $.1 and $.3 for it, depending on what it was. Next thing I know, I was receiving a BBBJ. She went at it pretty vigorously, but with little suction. I tried really hard to get the job finished, but it wasn't working out. She asked me, nicely, if I would take too much longer as she needed to get back to her kids. I tried, but ended up giving up and driving her back.

I ended up just giving her $.3 for the effort and writing it off.

About a week later, I had another dream that I had a bit of an issue with burning discharge. A trip to the Health Dept. Confirmed that I had a case of the clap which, thankfully, they cured me of.

I'm going to have to lay off of the spicy food before bed.

On The Hill
06-17-09, 20:19
Jolee, who some of you may know from 2nd Breath, is now at Nicole's. I only know this from checking the Nicole's website. I've got a few pictures of her from various sources and have my own little Jolee fantasy.

I've never actually been to either of the establishments and would love to hear any recent details. One of these days, I'll have to check them out, but I like cruising better.

ConcordGuy
06-21-09, 21:46
Have had a couple good trips to Nicoles, the girl I had seen the first few times no longer works there but last time I was there saw McKenzie and had an even better time, senior members PM for details

On The Hill
06-25-09, 09:35
Had another dream in which I drove down Long St toward E. Spencer and saw a WSW walking. We exchanged looks. I picked her up and brought her to my secret lair. She was fairly cute, sober, and personable. Her name was Amanda. She was a little flabby, but big boobs. After a great BBBJ, she rode me, then I flipped her over and finished from behind. I gave her.3 and dropped her off not far from where I found her. All in all, it was a pretty good dream.

NC Wanderer
06-29-09, 11:49
[QUOTE=

We went to a secluded location. I don't remember what she was trying to sell me but I think that she wanted between $.1 and $.3 for it, depending on what it was.
I ended up just giving her $.3 for the effort and writing it off.
QUOTE]

You may want to check the abbreviations. I doubt you gave her one hundred thiry dollars for the effort.

Or maybe you did?

NC Wanderer
06-30-09, 15:01
Nicole's new location is a minor step up from the old one, but the real improvement is the dancers. A year ago it was hard to find an attractive lady there, yesterday evening there were at least 6 that any one would like.

My session was with McKenzie. Her picture is accurate (and recent), which is to say she is a very attractive, slender young lady. The session was every thing I wanted. The room fee was $60 and the session cost goes up from there. I paid a little more than I usually would, but did not feel cheated in any way.

I will likely return and try other girls for the sake of variety. All of the girls pictured in whe website were there at 6:30 Monday evening, and all looked as good or better than their pictures.

On The Hill
07-02-09, 22:25
We went to a secluded location. I don't remember what she was trying to sell me but I think that she wanted between $.1 and $.3 for it, depending on what it was.

I ended up just giving her $.3 for the effort and writing it off.You may want to check the abbreviations. I doubt you gave her one hundred thiry dollars for the effort.

Or maybe you did?Your doubts are correct. I suppose that the correct abbreviation would be .3. Thanks. And thanks for the new info on Nicole's.

Briswan
07-06-09, 03:34
Went by there tonight and they were closed. I thought that they would be open 7 days a week. There was a chain across the drive and a note on the door. Not sure what that means.

After that I went to 2nd breath. People were real friendly. Not much that I liked. A little over weight there. Had some dances there and that was it. Did not go to the back room with anyone. They said that when they got to know me there would be more. Will wait and see what is had to be there.

Also stopped by Teasers on the way back. Really good looking ladies there. Given it was Sunday night and there was not that many people there. Two blondes and a dark haired girl there. All very nice. I do not think there was much there to be had. Very open VIP area. Still looking for the place.

Bill L222
07-06-09, 16:02
Nicoles is closed on Sunday.

You just happened to come by the wrong day.

Salisguy2012
07-06-09, 21:44
They are always closed on sundays. Hrs are on their website Monday-Thursday 10-10, Friday-Saturday 10-midnite, plus they were closed Saturday for the 4th.

Smoothy
07-09-09, 11:13
I stopped by Nicoles this past Friday evening and had several dances and a private show with Jolee and Carmen. They are sisters and DAMN HOT. I believe Carmen just started on Thursday. Well worth the trip!

Joesmith076
07-13-09, 00:17
What is the program at Nicoles for a private show?

Do you usually tip first or after?

Mark User
07-13-09, 11:56
remembered the Long St posting from On the Hill and decided to detour through Salisbury while heading north on a Sunday morning. Guys, if you are careful, observant, and avoid the LE, there is fun to be had. Thanks, OTH!

Gabrielp
07-13-09, 14:00
I am considering making a daytime trip to Nicole's and or Second Breath and was wondering what other people's experiences were for daytime fun.

Thinking of going maybe around 12-2.

Gabrielp
07-13-09, 22:05
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience going to Nicoles or Second Breath during the day around 12-3 or so.

Smoothy
07-14-09, 16:29
What is the program at Nicoles for a private show?

Do you usually tip first or after?I always tip first. The girls often don't count the cash until they leave the room to get ready for the show and will often return the overage thinking that you paid to much. Just tell them it's the tip and there's no question about what they are getting. Makes for a good time usually.

Gabrielp
07-14-09, 16:31
Ok, I just had to try out both Nicole's and 2nd Breath today. Went to Nicole's and just didn't like the atmosphere. I tried 2nd Breath and the two working today were extremely friendly although Ganette took a little to open up at first. Had both for the couch dances and then took Ganette for a VIP which was fantastic. I would definitely recommend going again. Not sure if it's as laid back at nite or not though.

Scottf
07-17-09, 14:08
What are the prices at these two establishments for couch/vip dances etc.

Do either serve alcohol?

On The Hill
07-17-09, 15:26
In my last dream, I told you about Amanda, who was fun and easygoing, if a little chubby. I forgot about the tight-bodied little white girl who got into a car in the same parking lot. Amanda mentioned that she knew her, so I assume that she's fair game. Sometime soon I'll try to get back around and see if I can get a little contact info.

Da Monger
07-18-09, 13:30
In my last dream, I told you about Amanda, who was fun and easygoing, if a little chubby. I forgot about the tight-bodied little white girl who got into a car in the same parking lot. Amanda mentioned that she knew her, so I assume that she's fair game. Sometime soon I'll try to get back around and see if I can get a little contact info.I just want to say thanks! After moving to M'ville I hated the fact I had to drive to Charlotte or Gaston -- this info makes me excited (no pun) I am planning to drive around Salis tonight and Checkout Nicole's as well.

Da Monger
07-31-09, 20:44
I took the tour on Long and met red. She gives flute lessons for .02 and not bad at all. PM me for digits.

NC Wanderer
08-01-09, 13:07
Jolee, who some of you may know from 2nd Breath, is now at Nicole's. I only know this from checking the Nicole's website. I've got a few pictures of her from various sources and have my own little Jolee fantasy.

I've never actually been to either of the establishments and would love to hear any recent details. One of these days, I'll have to check them out, but I like cruising better.

Ever since I read On The Hill's post I have felt a certain compassion to live his fantasy for him, so I made the long drive to Nicole's to see if I could. When I pulled in the drive there were about a dozen cars and trucks. My thought at first was that their businees must have really picked up if this many cars were there at 6:30. Pulling further into the parking lot I saw three ladies sitting outside at the picnic table, so my hopes rose.

Jolee was one of the girls in the "smoking section" since inside is nonsmoking. I invited here in for a "session" after she finished her smoke. I went in and was surprised to see 8 or 10 men shooting pool or standing around the pool tables, FWIW all hispanic. Don't know what that is all about but is made for a less confotrable vibe.

Shortly Jolee came in and we adjurned to one of the private rooms. The rooms contain 1 chair, 1 small table and a futon type chair covered with a plastic cover. For each client a paper sheet is laid over the futon, sort of like the paper backless gowns at some doctor's offices.

I was invited to get comfortable while she left the room with the $60 room fee. I placed an appropriate tip on the table and stripped. When she returned she first asked what the money was but quickly figured it out.

On The Hill, it was at least as good as you have fantasized, if not better.

Sr members and OTH can pm if you want additional detail. By the way, she was leaving for a short vacation today.

NC

Soulonfire
08-07-09, 13:44
This dream was the first I ever had. I was driving down long st and I saw a wsw by the name of Chloe. She took me for a ride and I ask what you have. She offer me half and half for .30. She took me to the woods and I opt for only a cbj. I was so nervous for this was my first dream. What a wonderful dream it was. She left me her digits for next time around.

Scottf
08-08-09, 17:04
Has anyone heard of a place in salisbury called purple passion? Had a dance from a young lady at a club in winston today and she said she models everynight at a place in salisbury called purple passion and the website was that name but I haven't been able to find it.

Amodel30
08-25-09, 08:53
Has anyone heard of a place in salisbury called purple passion? Had a dance from a young lady at a club in winston today and she said she models everynight at a place in salisbury called purple passion and the website was that name but I haven't been able to find it.I`ve lived here all my life and never heard of this place.

Member #6056
08-26-09, 22:41
Has anyone heard of a place in salisbury called purple passion? Had a dance from a young lady at a club in winston today and she said she models everynight at a place in salisbury called purple passion and the website was that name but I haven't been able to find it.There is a Spa called Purple Passion in Havelock, NC down southeast of New Bern, NC on Hwy 70, but I've never heard of anything by that name anywhere near Salisbury.

DogzNHorses
09-01-09, 16:48
Hey, what are the best times to find the ladies on Long street in Salisbury?

Soulonfire
09-02-09, 12:02
Hey, what are the best times to find the ladies on Long street in Salisbury?Sometimes they are out and sometimes they are not. I ride down during the day and saw one that I had a dream about. I ride down there alot just to cruise but lately nothing is out there.

Good luck to you.

Amodel30
09-28-09, 09:49
Finally was able to get out on Sat. night and visit Nicloes. Wanted a show with Jolee but she was busy. Didn`t want to wait. After I left wished I`d done a show with McKenzie. She was really cute.

NC Wanderer
09-29-09, 19:03
Finally was able to get out on Sat. night and visit Nicloes. Wanted a show with Jolee but she was busy. Didn`t want to wait. After I left wished I`d done a show with McKenzie. She was really cute.

Mistake! Big mistake! You should have done a show with McKenzie!

NC Guy
10-04-09, 00:34
Personally, I find McKenzie to be a bit too cold and germiphobic.

She is cute though!

Just my opinion; ymmv.

Royal742
10-05-09, 08:06
Went by Nicole's on Thursday afternoon and saw Sarah. I would definitely recommend her and I will see her again as soon as possible.

Emailme72
10-05-09, 17:25
Personally, I find McKenzie to be a bit too cold and germiphobic.

She is cute though!

Just my opinion; ymmv.I got the same impression of McKenzie.

Nice ass though.

Rod Sterling
10-05-09, 18:08
Is this the same Sarah that used to work at 2nd Breath (Teri's)?

Oldted
10-13-09, 21:51
Is this the same Sarah that used to work at 2nd Breath (Teri's)?Yes, it is.

NC Wanderer
10-14-09, 12:12
Went by Nicole's on Thursday afternoon and saw Sarah. I would definitely recommend her and I will see her again as soon as possible.

Could you tell us a little more about Sarah? Age? Size? Titties?

Asujosh
11-07-09, 16:30
Have made 2 trips to Alpine. Even though the girls are great to look at, its pricey for what you get. But that seems to be the general consenus here.

Soulonfire
11-08-09, 13:11
Have made 2 trips to Alpine. Even though the girls are great to look at, its pricey for what you get. But that seems to be the general consenus here.I have never been to that place. I hear they are very pricey for HE. There was a time when u could get alot more on the menu but I think those girls left. They have been around for a long time. I think you might can find better at Nicole's minus the massage if that is what u are looking for.

Indian Chief
11-09-09, 15:32
Even Alpine's massage sucks... I am not sure what makes people go there and waste money. You are right, Nicoles is much better, where you get waht you pay. I been to both and Nicoles win out right, in my book.

IC

I have never been to that place. I hear they are very pricey for HE. There was a time when u could get alot more on the menu but I think those girls left. They have been around for a long time. I think you might can find better at Nicole's minus the massage if that is what u are looking for.

Raleighguy
11-09-09, 17:42
I have never been to that place. I hear they are very pricey for HE. There was a time when u could get alot more on the menu but I think those girls left. They have been around for a long time. I think you might can find better at Nicole's minus the massage if that is what u are looking for.Tracie from Alpine has a listing on Greensboro back page. She looks pretty darn good.

Anybody know about her service?

NC Wanderer
11-10-09, 13:04
Tracie from Alpine has a listing on Greensboro back page. She looks pretty darn good.

Anybody know about her service?

I too would like to know about Tracie. She is almost close enough to be convenient if there is sufficient fun available.

NC

Soulonfire
11-12-09, 17:59
Even Alpine's massage sucks... I am not sure what makes people go there and waste money. You are right, Nicoles is much better, where you get waht you pay. I been to both and Nicoles win out right, in my book.

ICWho is your favorite there at Nicole's.

I have never been.

I want to check it out.

Oscott5
11-13-09, 18:10
I'Ve used this board quite some time to gather info so now it my turn to share. Made the trip to see Tracie recently and her service is exactly as alpine, nothing different. If you like alpine then you may like her services. Although the massage was a little better than I have gotten at alpine. Her pics on Backpage are at least 15 years old, and I'm being kind when I say that. IMHO save your time and your dime.

Rental Holes
11-18-09, 10:13
Several WSW on long street between 2 and 5 blocks from Innes (north side). I have seen them at 8am, 12 noon, 5pm, 9pm and midnight. Been driving through there for about a week now and the same ones are out.

One is tall and skinny, sweatshirt and jeans but she apparently has no teeth! Reminds me of a comment I read about summer teeth, somewhere in these forums, and a painful discharge.

Another is heavy set, walks at a cruise pace with her shirt open. Appeared to have on a tank top, titties floppin', blonde hair.

Hide your spare change and cell phones.

Be safe!

Sully15
11-18-09, 15:22
I'Ve used this board quite some time to gather info so now it my turn to share. Made the trip to see Tracie recently and her service is exactly as alpine, nothing different. If you like alpine then you may like her services. Although the massage was a little better than I have gotten at alpine. Her pics on Backpage are at least 15 years old, and I'm being kind when I say that. IMHO save your time and your dime.
Oscott5

Not sure what you have against Traci but I've seen her recently and her pics are not 15 yrs old.
She may be a bit pricey but I also feel she's good enough to visit and establish a personal opinion
She's pretty hot and I'm sure there are many others with the same opinion.
I've never been to Alpine so I can't compare, but the rub I received was OK.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot_as_a_match_33/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1817536

The Last Man
11-18-09, 19:55
I'm willing to make the drive tonight out to nicoles but I wanted details on what you get for your $.

I Liked alpine but the price is crazy for what I got.

PM me and tell me to expect.

Thanks.

Be Safe.

Teddy Rexbin
12-10-09, 01:06
I'm willing to make the drive tonight out to nicoles but I wanted details on what you get for your $.

Thanks.

Be Safe.I have been to Nicoles several times. And let me tell you that you are wasting your time going to the Alpine. More girls to choose from and if you take care of them, they are very friendly. Just wish they kept their website more updated. Enjoy

TR

Teddy Rexbin
12-10-09, 01:19
I went back to Nicoles again recently a few eeks ago because I have been living in Tampa for the last year. Decided to go today during the day shift. First time I have been there during the day because it seemed the night shift had younger and nicer looking girls.

Anyways, an entertainer working today was named Ashley. She looks older than what she says, but still pretty attractive. White, black hair, and thin. Breast are natural and surprisingly firm. She doesn't get get quit as relaxed as the evening girls do, just meant less tip, but a very nice show and satified in the end.

Maybe she gets more relaxed the more you see her. If anyone else has had an experience with her, please let me know. I will repeat when I get back from Tampa after the holidays. Be safe.

TR

George William
12-21-09, 20:50
I'Ve used this board quite some time to gather info so now it my turn to share. Made the trip to see Tracie recently and her service is exactly as alpine, nothing different. If you like alpine then you may like her services. Although the massage was a little better than I have gotten at alpine. Her pics on Backpage are at least 15 years old, and I'm being kind when I say that. IMHO save your time and your dime.I saw Tracie last week and she is very attractive but very pricey for what I got. Could have gotten full service somewhere else for that price. I did my best to get FS at any price, but was unsuccessful. If anyone else has had better luck, send me a private message. Sure would like to hit that!

The Last Man
12-26-09, 05:36
Had the pleasure of spending time with her a month or so back! Shes really sweet but you guys were right, shes a huge germophobic. I was very clean. Showered before I came and I even got a compliment on smelling fresh. But was still asked to sanitize everything twice.

Next time I go I'll be seeing Jolee or Peyton (Peytons body is to die for in person. Solid 10. I regret not getting her. Jolee wasn't in. There's also a bigger woman that works night shift. Definitely a brickhouse MILF)

Scottf
12-27-09, 14:43
Ok, this happened in Lexington which isn't too far from Salisbury so decided to post it here. Just moved to the area last winter and haven't seen much action around here. Kind of suprising giving the type of town it is. Decided to cruise some trailer parks last night, actually had a reason to be there but I really can't get into that on here. Was flagged down but this very attractive looking blonde. Stopped and she came to my window and started flirting asked for my number and if I wanted to party with her. Said I'd love to but couldn't at the moment because I had a appointment that I had to go to but told her to call me at 11 when I would be available. (This was at about 8) So my appointment got pushed back a bit and I decided to cruise back by around 30 minutes later. She saw me came out and flirted a bit more asked if I would take her to the store which was about 4 miles away in town so she could get some wine. Told her to hop in. Well we weren't even out of the trailer park and she says "hey check this out" and proceeds to lift her top to show me a very nice set of breasts covered by a pretty black bra. Complimented them and kept driving. Reach over and start playing with with them through her shirt but she takes my hand and puts it inside her shirt and pulls them out so I could give them a nice fondling. Do this pretty much all the way to the store where I give her 5 bucks for a cheap bottle of wine. Well on the way back start playing again and she slides over and proceeds to give me a nice HJ while I'm going down the road. Get back and drop her off and she says she'll call at 11 when I'm through with my appointement and we'll party all night. Unfortunately she didn't call and I drove back through but did not see her around. The trailer I saw her at she claims isn't where she lives and kind of believe it. But I'll definitely be driving around the area again to see if I can run into her again. Didn't seemed cracked out just a little intoxicated. Says she was 41 which was very believeable and I'm not talking looking like a SW 41. Unbelievabley firm see cups for ANY 41 year old. Very nice body with just a little pudge that I would describe more as a healthy look than anything else. Bleached blonde and dressed very nice and well bathed. On a SW scale I'd rate her a 9! On top of it all I have found the absolute perfect way to cruise almost any area without looking suspicious to anyone. Seniors with credentials PM me and I'll give you details.

Indian Chief
01-06-10, 12:55
Went to Nicole's past Saturday evening, against my better judgement picked Paige and got the mediocre/rushed service. I would not repeat with her ever.

There were usual girls, and few non-photographed girls on their web page where there... i.e. 2 white, 1 black.

I should have gone with Carol, non-piced girl. She looked HOT or Jolee.

Hankster
01-07-10, 15:59
I feel for you guys. Not very long ago you could travel up and down Long Street and see all kinds of different walkers. Any kind of weather too. It was so much fun just to cruise.

I have not gone that way in a while so today I decided to see what was going on. The weather was a little cold but there was no wind and the sun was out. I drove through about 9:30 am and again an hour later. Looked down every side street and not one walker was to be seen. Congrats to SPD.

The only thing exciting was the line at the soup kitchen. Also cars were parked all over by there. Is it OK to drive to the soup Kitchen?

Hopefully the no walkers was the result of the weather, but it didn't look that way.

Amodel30
01-08-10, 09:23
Yea the girls seem to be gone however I saw one across from Carter Chair. She was blondish and nice smile trying to stop people. The thing I noticed she had a pocketbook over her shoulder. Seemed like not a regular but maybe a girl needing extra money. Theres no way I`m gonna pick upon the main rd. but she was definitely a 8 or 9 in looks.

Emailme72
01-09-10, 09:33
I make this cruise sometimes on my way home from work. Never much to see. Almost always see a tall skinny toothless girl with long dark hair around the soup kitchen. Certainly not what I'm looking for.

The pickins seem slim on Long.

Emailme72
01-09-10, 09:37
Was out on one of the recent snowy evenings and had planned on going to Nicoles, but I guess they closed due to the weather. Headed on over to 2nd Breath and got a private show with Kloie (sp?). She was an attractive plump girl. Cute face, decent rack, nice round ass, few stretch marks on the belly, but about what I've come to expect at this place. Had a nice time. Still think 2nd Breath is a good value.

Blue John
01-23-10, 19:52
I live in WS and I had to do some business in charlotte today. On my way back around 5pm, I stopped by Nicoles for the first time after I saw many posts from here. I parked my car in the back and went inside. A girl, Paige, approached me and asked me if I ever been here before. I told her this is my first time here. She show me around in the back and VIP area. I went for the VIP service with her (only she and other girl were available). It was not bad but a little bit rush. I will go back some other time and try other girl like Jolee or Peyton.

Ohhobbyist
02-08-10, 09:40
Need some recommendations for upcoming visit. Been to Alpine before. Decent visit but a little pricey for rushed time. How does Nicole's and 2nd Breath compare for time, $$$, and services? I realize girls may not be as hot. Also what about Foxy Lady? Heard mixed reviews. Are they open on Mondays? Not sure I want to drive to Teasers in Statesville.

NC Wanderer
02-08-10, 12:35
Need some recommendations for upcoming visit. Been to Alpine before. Decent visit but a little pricey for rushed time. How does Nicole's and 2nd Breath compare for time, $$$, and services? I realize girls may not be as hot. Also what about Foxy Lady? Heard mixed reviews. Are they open on Mondays? Not sure I want to drive to Teasers in Statesville.

Nicole's is not really a strip club. I have never seen a girl dance and there is no stage. The building is like a warehouse with a relatively large open area with a couple of pool table near the entrance, a couch and TV in the middle and a (non-alcoholic) bar at the end. (The mens room is across from the bar. After I get there, I decide which girl I want to try and ask her for a "session". There are rooms along the wall made from wallboard. I have always been in the same room. It has a futon like chair covered with a soft paper cover, a chair and a small table. The room fee is $60. Some people have tipped more and gotten special treatment.

We all look forward to your report shortly after your visit.

Scambait
02-19-10, 19:14

Thanks.

Be Safe.I've been to Nicole's 3 times at their old location.FS was offered each time by three different girls. Turned it down first time due to lack of protection. Haven't been to new location.

Scambait
02-19-10, 19:16
Need some recommendations for upcoming visit. Been to Alpine before. Decent visit but a little pricey for rushed time. How does Nicole's and 2nd Breath compare for time, $$$, and services? I realize girls may not be as hot. Also what about Foxy Lady? Heard mixed reviews. Are they open on Mondays? Not sure I want to drive to Teasers in Statesville.2Nd breath has cameras and I've never gotten more than a HJ and declined offer to DATY. I'll take Nicole's if the new location hasn't changed anything FS offered everytime. YMMV

Scambait
02-19-10, 19:20
Could you tell us a little more about Sarah? Age? Size? Titties?Sarah is an attractive larger woman in her 50s who is a very friendly provider.

Member #4740
04-09-10, 16:57
Has anyone been there lately? I was looking at the website yesterday. The pictures and names of the night shift (Jolee, McKenzie) are gone and it says something about revamping the night shift and to call to see who is working. Wondered if anyone knew what was up.

Emailme72
04-10-10, 10:03
I was at Nicoles about a month ago and Mcenzie was there, but didn't see Jolee. I'm kinda getting burnt out on this place. Just seems like the service is too rushed. You can literally be in and out of there is 20 minutes or less. Just starting to feel a bit rushed for my tastes. I think I'd rather have a nice 60 min message session with a build up to the ending rather than the wham, bam, thank ya mam I feel I've been getting at Nicoles. Just my 2 cents. Maybe it's just a mood swing.

ConcordGuy
05-04-10, 19:05
I was at Nicoles about a month ago and Mcenzie was there, but didn't see Jolee. I'm kinda getting burnt out on this place. Just seems like the service is too rushed. You can literally be in and out of there is 20 minutes or less. Just starting to feel a bit rushed for my tastes. I think I'd rather have a nice 60 min message session with a build up to the ending rather than the wham, bam, thank ya mam I feel I've been getting at Nicoles. Just my 2 cents. Maybe it's just a mood swing.Probably depends on if you want a massage with a "HE" or if you want BJ or FS, Nicoles may be rushed, but IMO it's safer than picking up a SW if you are looking for more than just a HE

Emailme72
05-06-10, 18:22
I totally agree with ya Concord. I'm just not into streetwalkers either. It just seems like latley at Nicoles I'm literally in and out of there in 10 minutes. Just seems a little too quick for that kind of cash. Maybe it's just a "phase" I'm going through.

On a different topic, anyone ever do any good at Foxy Lady in Salisbury?

Scottf
05-08-10, 03:35
Ok so I know this is the salisbury board, but thought I would check here and see if any of you know anything about this service posted in craig's list Winston Salem section since it's pretty close by. Just wondering if the 300 for an entire night offered in this ad is TGTBT.

Scottf
05-08-10, 03:35
Forgot to ad the link.

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/adg/1729928166.html

Emailme72
05-22-10, 10:08
Stopped in 2nd Breath recently. It was a slow night and not many customers or girls there. Went ahead and got a session with Pebbles. Not the best body in the world, but she give a nice dance, probably one of the best I've had there.

Soulonfire
05-28-10, 18:45
I went down long st sat. and found 3 wsw back to back. Pick up Jennifer for a half and half. 30 was the damage. Had a house up the street.

On The Hill
05-31-10, 02:21
I went down long st sat. and found 3 wsw back to back. Pick up Jennifer for a half and half. 30 was the damage. Had a house up the street.So how was it? Was she worth the trouble? What was her body like? Was she fun?

Did she get the job done?

Hankster
06-02-10, 07:26
I have searched this thread and others for the proper tip at Nicole's. Could someone please get me up to speed on tip range? 60 for the VIP seems a little heavy if you throw in a tip and are expected to be out the door in 15 minutes. Thanks

Rod Sterling
06-02-10, 21:06
I rarely if ever tipped at Nicoles or 2nd Breath.

Unless the girl goes way beyond the call of duty that is.

NC Wanderer
06-03-10, 07:14
I have searched this thread and others for the proper tip at Nicole's. Could someone please get me up to speed on tip range? 60 for the VIP seems a little heavy if you throw in a tip and are expected to be out the door in 15 minutes. Thanks
The pricing is similar to Craigslist escorts.

Teddy Rexbin
06-13-10, 22:47
Stopped Nicoles the other. First I got a show with McKensie. Show was good and she rerally made feel like I was the center of her attn. Just wish she would do something with her belly. Getting bigger! But her skills are good. Very good!

TR

Rod Sterling
06-15-10, 15:21
Ok guys, going back about ten years. Anyone remember a blonde that worked in there? Lynn I think is what she went by. The nicest rack I have ever seen anywhere. Man I'd love to hook up with her again. Oh, by the way that place has been closed for a long time.

Member #4740
06-16-10, 13:54
Stopped by in the early afternoon last week and had a great session with one of the daytime girls. She was tall, blond, and built. Friendly attitude, not too rushed, even slowed down when I asked her to. Overall a great time for the money. Now I want to go back and try the night time staff. I read on another forum that Jolee is no longer there.

Soulonfire
06-18-10, 18:45
So how was it? Was she worth the trouble? What was her body like? Was she fun?

Did she get the job done?She was a 7 on looks nice body. B cups I think. I was nervous, really nervous for there was two crack head in the house and her house pimp who takes 5 off of her was playing cards. She got the job done. She played the flute and then I started my mountain climb. I would date her again. I wouldn't say she is fun but she got the job done.

ConcordGuy
06-19-10, 17:34
Stopped by in the early afternoon last week and had a great session with one of the daytime girls. She was tall, blond, and built. Friendly attitude, not too rushed, even slowed down when I asked her to. Overall a great time for the money. Now I want to go back and try the night time staff. I read on another forum that Jolee is no longer there.

Don't know if she has quit Nicoles, but Jolee is working at Ambrosia spa

Zapperj
06-24-10, 14:58
Oscott5,

Not sure what you have against Traci but I've seen her recently and her pics are not 15 yrs old.

She may be a bit pricey but I also feel she's good enough to visit and establish a personal opinion.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot_as_a_match_33/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1817536Saw Tracey few nights ago and was dissatisifed/pleased at same time. Pics are old, maybe not 15 years, but definately s-o-m-e time ago. Little heavier and little older, but still attractive. Service was rushed and although satisfying, could have probably gotten better for less with just a short drive. No regrets, but will not return, too rushed and WAY to pricey.

Emailme72
07-15-10, 17:45
Anyone ever have any luck at Foxy Lady off of Hwy 29? Went there couple of years ago and swore I'd never go back it was so bad. Well ended up stopping by for a beer recently and it was much better. The astro turf walls were gone and there were at least a couple of hotties working. Just wondering if there any take out available?

On The Hill
07-23-10, 18:15
Anyone ever have any luck at Foxy Lady off of Hwy 29? Went there couple of years ago and swore I'd never go back it was so bad. Well ended up stopping by for a beer recently and it was much better. The astro turf walls were gone and there were at least a couple of hotties working. Just wondering if there any take out available?I was there last fall for a birthday party. Just about every dancer was hot, surprisingly. The birthday boy got quite an oral treat in the VIP room from what I understand. I don't know about takeout, but the same dancer gave me her number for a private show, outside of work. I immediately lost it, unfortunately. I do remember her telling me that some of the girls were "cool."

On The Hill
07-23-10, 18:31
I don't know if it's the economy or what, but I'm seeing SW's all over the place here in Salisbury. I've been meaning to start reporting each sighting for some time now, but I've been lazy.

My personal finances have been stretched, as well, or else I guarantee I'd have some good tales to tell. I've got a little cash at the moment. Perhaps I'll do research tonight.

I did pick up a smoking hot little redhead named Stephanie, a while back. Fantastic body, great little round ass. She was fun, likes to drink green MD20/20. She actually stayed the night. I know that's a little crazy, but it felt comfortable at the time.

On The Hill
07-23-10, 18:43
I recently saw a little WSW walking up Jake Alexander Blvd. She was the hottest street girl that I think I've ever seen, and I have done some traveling. It was a hot afternoon. She was wearing a sunhat, sunglasses, bikini top and loose, cotton pants which hung off of her hips. She looked clean. Her hair was fairly long and braided in loose pigtails. She was like a fantasy SW.

I got a good look at her. She took a long look back with a provocative little smile. I whipped into the Exxon, which she'd just passed. She turned around and began to walk back toward me.

I got out of the car and began to move a pile of stuff off of the passenger seat. I saw her pause as she considered that maybe that was the only reason that I pulled over.

Unfortunately, somebody else pulled up beside her and snagged her before I had the chance. I've been kicking myself ever since.

ConcordGuy
07-27-10, 12:32
I don't know if it's the economy or what, but I'm seeing SW's all over the place here in Salisbury. I've been meaning to start reporting each sighting for some time now, but I've been lazy.

My personal finances have been stretched, as well, or else I guarantee I'd have some good tales to tell. I've got a little cash at the moment. Perhaps I'll do research tonight.

I did pick up a smoking hot little redhead named Stephanie, a while back. Fantastic body, great little round ass. She was fun, likes to drink green MD20/20. She actually stayed the night. I know that's a little crazy, but it felt comfortable at the time.

Wow you like taking risks huh? good thing you didnt wake up to an empty house, dont ever forget that many of these girls will do anything for money, even if they appear nice remember IT'S THEIR JOB to be nice, some are better at it that other but still, I mean maybe if you saw her a few times you could tell a littel more about her, but letting a SW you just met spend the night?most girls even the ones that seem nice look at mongers as targets, personal ATM's if you will. heck you might have stuff missing and not even realized it yet.

ConcordGuy
07-27-10, 12:39
Oscott5

She may be a bit pricey but I also feel she's good enough to visit and establish a personal opinion

http://greensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot_as_a_match_33/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1817536

Lol maybe not 15 but at least 10, I moved to Charlotte in 1999 and Alpine was using those pics on their site. I have not seen traci myself, but remember the pics form the website went to Alpine was hopping at the time to see her or the blond they had pics of, ended up with the blond. but anyone who has been to Alpine will know why I didnt go back. For those of you who havent been there, same price as an AMP, but more like an assembly line, you go in the front get a 5 minute massage (price varies for amount of "covering" but time of massage does not change), 5-10 minute rub then the flip then HE and your out the back door while another guy is brought in the front. After I went I talked to others to see if this was normal, they said thats the usual there.

Personally I like a good massage, for me I would rather have a good massage and a weak or even no HE rather than a bad/no massage

On The Hill
07-29-10, 23:29
Wow you like taking risks huh? good thing you didnt wake up to an empty house, dont ever forget that many of these girls will do anything for money, even if they appear nice remember IT'S THEIR JOB to be nice, some are better at it that other but still, I mean maybe if you saw her a few times you could tell a littel more about her, but letting a SW you just met spend the night?most girls even the ones that seem nice look at mongers as targets, personal ATM's if you will. heck you might have stuff missing and not even realized it yet.I hear you and agree. I have a unique arrangement at my house which makes it possible to take such calculated risks without exposing myself, or my property. It can be disorienting for a first-time visitor to even know where they are within the house. As far as this particular SW goes, I'm not missing anything, although she forgot some of her own stuff when she left.

OldSailor
08-09-10, 10:09
Last Friday, around 2:00 pm, I visited Second Breath for a while. I have visited Teri's locations for many years and generally had a friendly reception. A young lady named Samie (pronounced Sammy) asked if I would like a private show and I agreed. Her picture is on Teri's website and she actually looks a little better in person. She had red hair slightly darker than a typical fire engine, small (but pretty) breasts and a trim, athletic body. We went in the back for the show and I asked about the co-ed shower experience. I've visited Teri's for years and never tried the shower. Samie said it was $70 (instead of the normal $50 per show) and we went back to the shower area. She left me for a few minutes and returned wearing minimal clothing while I had to bathe au natural since I had forgotten to bring my swim suit. We turned on the water and climbed into the tub together. The tub was large and gave us plenty of room to make sure we were both well soaped up and clean. The only problem was that young master M. had forgotten to turn the hot water heater on. The water felt that it was slightly above freezing througout the shower!

I remembered a Seinfeild episode where George tried to explain to his girlfriend about the "shrinkage" that results from the exposure of male body parts to cold water. I attempted a similar explanation to Samie but she just gave me an uncomfortable, confused look. After soaping each other up, we had to rinse in the cold water and it was a teeth chattering experience. The symptoms of hypothermia included uncontrollable body convulsions followed by a period of calm and contentment and sometimes an out of body experience just before death. I feel that I had such an experience as my body began jerking and twitching and then I felt a sense of calm and happiness. By then, the soap was washed away and we both stepped out of the tub to dry off and warm up.

If you expect a "home run" you will most likely leave Second Breath disappointed. If you want a fun experience with an interesting lady at an affordable price, it still remains a recommended stop. In other words, the next time you feel overcome by lust and have a few dollars to spend, go visit Second Breath and take a cold shower!

OldSailor
08-09-10, 15:10
Lest anyone suspect I enjoyed the cold shower experience more than I hinted, there is a camera in the ice water torture room and Teri's rules apply there as well as the rest of the building but it was still an interesting visit.

On The Hill
08-11-10, 15:20
Last Friday, around 2:00 pm, I visited Second Breath for a while. I have visited Teri's locations for many years and generally had a friendly reception. A young lady named Samie (pronounced Sammy) asked if I would like a private show and I agreed. Her picture is on Teri's website and she actually looks a little better in person. She had red hair slightly darker than a typical fire engine, small (but pretty) breasts and a trim, athletic body. We went in the back for the show and I asked about the co-ed shower experience. I've visited Teri's for years and never tried the shower. Samie said it was $70 (instead of the normal $50 per show) and we went back to the shower area. She left me for a few minutes and returned wearing minimal clothing while I had to bathe au natural since I had forgotten to bring my swim suit. We turned on the water and climbed into the tub together. The tub was large and gave us plenty of room to make sure we were both well soaped up and clean. The only problem was that young master M. had forgotten to turn the hot water heater on. The water felt that it was slightly above freezing througout the shower!

I remembered a Seinfeild episode where George tried to explain to his girlfriend about the "shrinkage" that results from the exposure of male body parts to cold water. I attempted a similar explanation to Samie but she just gave me an uncomfortable, confused look. After soaping each other up, we had to rinse in the cold water and it was a teeth chattering experience. The symptoms of hypothermia included uncontrollable body convulsions followed by a period of calm and contentment and sometimes an out of body experience just before death. I feel that I had such an experience as my body began jerking and twitching and then I felt a sense of calm and happiness. By then, the soap was washed away and we both stepped out of the tub to dry off and warm up.

If you expect a "home run" you will most likely leave Second Breath disappointed. If you want a fun experience with an interesting lady at an affordable price, it still remains a recommended stop. In other words, the next time you feel overcome by lust and have a few dollars to spend, go visit Second Breath and take a cold shower!Thanks for the laugh. This is one of the funnier reports that I've come across here.

OldSailor
08-13-10, 12:51
Thanks for the laugh. This is one of the funnier reports that I've come across here.

If you enjoyed the story, you will love the video! It's available for only $49.95 plus taxes, shipping and handling from Samie. If she makes enough money from the video deal, maybe she will invite me back for a warm shower (LOL).

I always wondered what Teri does with her video archives.....?

Soulonfire
08-28-10, 15:06
I stop there on Tuesday on my way home. I stopped in when the shift had changed. The night girls were coming in so I sat around. This was my second time there. I rates the girls there 7's. I pick one but didn't remember her name. If you guys know who I'm talking about message me. She is the one with all the piercing on her face. She took me back to the VIP room and told me everyone thought I was uncle leo. After 20 of chatting and proof she did her thing. I enjoyed it but due to the fact that everyone thought I was leo her performance was not what I was looking for. She told me next time she will make up for it. I would repeat and to all you guys looking for some fun. You should stop by $60 will get you in the room after that its up to you and her.

Emailme72
09-05-10, 09:47
I was by Nicoles on a recent weekday night as well. Had a nice session with Peyton. She has a nice tight black body and provides nice, non-rushed service. I would repeat with her.

John Marigold
09-07-10, 08:21
I concur with this review. Peyton is very hot. Large 36D all natural and provides excellent service! Very, very patient and sensual. JM

I was by Nicoles on a recent weekday night as well. Had a nice session with Peyton. She has a nice tight black body and provides nice, non-rushed service. I would repeat with her.

Soulonfire
09-10-10, 02:01
I went by there today and there was only 3 girls working.

I picked Sarah. Biggest woman I ever had. $ total. Have fun guys

Bob Blue
09-16-10, 23:38
I was curious the other day and had some free time, so I made a visit to Nicole's.

I haven't been to Nicole's since they moved and my last visit wasn't very satisfying. I had written the place off and vowed never to come back after some sour experiences with two of their dancers (poor and rushed performance and too money-grubbing). But reading the reports on the board recently I decided to give the place another shot.

I dropped in during the evening shit and the new building, while having better parking, didn't seem too different from the old place. The same lounge area with the big TV, a pool table, the dance room, and the multiple VIP rooms.

MacKenzie approached me and showed me around. I thought she was wearing a little too much makeup and she had a small paunch (I thought she was pregnant at first). But she also has some nice slim legs and I thought she was cute.

It was $60 for the VIP room and a private show with her. Without going into much detail, MacKenzie did perform very well and I left Nicole's feeling great. Like someone else pointed out in another report, she is a bit of a germphobe as I had to wipe my hands and other areas with a paper towel dampen with rubbing alcohol (I think?), but I'm easy going and I wasn't letting that get in the way of some fun.

So, yeah, I think I like Nicole's now and I hope to make another visit soon. And the prices I was charged weren't steep. I think I like to give another girl a try, but I didn't see anyone else that night but a girl with piercings who I thought was cute too but also seemed stand-offish. If any seniors members would be kind enough to give me some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Soulonfire
09-19-10, 21:32
I have been to this place twice. First time I saw Janet and that the one you were talking about with all the piercings. Nice body on her and she is very fun to talk to. I saw Sarah my second time there and let me tell u. I have never had a women that big. She is great at making you feel good. Peyton looks like a nice piece of ass. She is the only black girl there.

I was curious the other day and had some free time, so I made a visit to Nicole's.

I haven't been to Nicole's since they moved and my last visit wasn't very satisfying. I had written the place off and vowed never to come back after some sour experiences with two of their dancers (poor and rushed performance and too money-grubbing). But reading the reports on the board recently I decided to give the place another shot.

I dropped in during the evening shit and the new building, while having better parking, didn't seem too different from the old place. The same lounge area with the big TV, a pool table, the dance room, and the multiple VIP rooms.

MacKenzie approached me and showed me around. I thought she was wearing a little too much makeup and she had a small paunch (I thought she was pregnant at first). But she also has some nice slim legs and I thought she was cute.

It was $60 for the VIP room and a private show with her. Without going into much detail, MacKenzie did perform very well and I left Nicole's feeling great. Like someone else pointed out in another report, she is a bit of a germphobe as I had to wipe my hands and other areas with a paper towel dampen with rubbing alcohol (I think?), but I'm easy going and I wasn't letting that get in the way of some fun.

So, yeah, I think I like Nicole's now and I hope to make another visit soon. And the prices I was charged weren't steep. I think I like to give another girl a try, but I didn't see anyone else that night but a girl with piercings who I thought was cute too but also seemed stand-offish. If any seniors members would be kind enough to give me some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Crewzin
09-20-10, 17:48
Ok guys, it's an good place to visit. Please don't forget to negotate with the girls. Usually the one showing you around wants the sky, shop around you will have a better time.

I have been to this place twice. First time I saw Janet and that the one you were talking about with all the piercings. Nice body on her and she is very fun to talk to. I saw Sarah my second time there and let me tell u. I have never had a women that big. She is great at making you feel good. Peyton looks like a nice piece of ass. She is the only black girl there.

John Marigold
09-28-10, 13:42
Recently had a VIP session with Janette at Nicoles. Janette is young, thin, and mildly pretty. She has lots of tattoos; they are actually a bit interesting. I will not repeat, however, as her service is most lackluster. She is just too clinical. To be honest, it was as expected. She even wants you to pull out before you cum, even though you are safely wrapped. JM

Emailme72
10-22-10, 07:36
Anything going on here. I cruised down Long the other day on my way home just for the hell of it. Saw couple of what I thought were nice looking BSW's. Though I got "the look" but they could have just been walking to the next bus stop for all I know. LOL.

Some Extra
10-22-10, 08:40
Visited Nicole's for the first time during the day shift earlier this week. I will say it's an interesting set up. Met Carolina, not my physical preference in a lady, but the VIP session was first rate. Hope to visit again soon.

Hankster
12-15-10, 16:39
First time I have been to Nicole's since she used to work at Terri's. The girls were fairly attractive. I chose the tall one. Had to be over six feet. Higher with the shoes. No one is allowed to smoke in there so I had to wait for her cig break. Don't like sitting in the giant room with everyone looking. Session was nice and no extras were offered. Was not looking for extras but I was expecting and hoping for an offer. Session was. 6. Said no tip was necessary so I didn't. She did not seem upset.

There was a nice looking girl with short blond hair. Had a little bit of an accent. About 5'-6'. Think I would like to get a show from her. If you have seen here please let me know how it went.

OldSailor
01-04-11, 16:59
First time I have been to Nicole's since she used to work at Terri's. The girls were fairly attractive. I chose the tall one. Had to be over six feet. Higher with the shoes. No one is allowed to smoke in there so I had to wait for her cig break. Don't like sitting in the giant room with everyone looking. Session was nice and no extras were offered. Was not looking for extras but I was expecting and hoping for an offer. Session was. 6. Said no tip was necessary so I didn't. She did not seem upset.

There was a nice looking girl with short blond hair. Had a little bit of an accent. About 5'-6'. Think I would like to get a show from her. If you have seen here please let me know how it went. The tall girl is Robin. She is very attractive and about six feet tall without shoes. I had a nice visit with her yesterday. Carolina and Nicole were both there. I don't know who the blond was. At Nicoles, YMMV but I have always enjoyed my visits although I don't get to stop there very often.

John Marigold
02-03-11, 12:37
Had a session with Candace at 2nd Breath. Sweet girl. However, she has the worst stretch marks that I have ever seen.

It was a complete and total turnoff. I had to keep my eyes closed, and actually ended the session quickly. I feel really bad about posting this, and hope she doesn't read this forum.

InterModal
02-18-11, 19:39
The tall girl is Robin. She is very attractive and about six feet tall without shoes. I had a nice visit with her yesterday. Carolina and Nicole were both there. I don't know who the blond was. At Nicoles, YMMV but I have always enjoyed my visits although I don't get to stop there very often.I've been to Nicoles a few times over the last year or so, when I'm down that way. I've seen Sarah. She is a bigger and older blonde that works there and she has always given me my money's worth. She is always friendly and nice and she seems to love what she does. Haven't seen any of the other ladies but would like to maybe next time I'm down that way. Hope this may help some of you.

Welldone2
02-19-11, 15:04
Recently had a VIP session with Janette at Nicoles. Janette is young, thin, and mildly pretty. She has lots of tattoos; they are actually a bit interesting. I will not repeat, however, as her service is most lackluster. She is just too clinical. To be honest, it was as expected. She even wants you to pull out before you cum, even though you are safely wrapped. JMJust thought give you heads up good luck

Welldone2
02-19-11, 18:33
Been to both clubs. Don't have nothing bad to say, but the bs that comes from the gals takes away more money than people not workin. Always some gal talkin about another. An the ones that have a boy freind or married some say they know whats up an others tell them they just dance. An they buy that well hope you found a home if they are that dam stupid they will never make enough money to support you. Maybe they can ask for help an read the reveiws on here about oh I just dance. LOL. And if your not happy or don't make enough money for gods sake get off your ass an get a real job. Belive me you can get take out any where. An more than happy to help you.

John Marigold
02-20-11, 05:31
Been to both clubs. Don't have nothing bad to say, but the bs that comes from the gals takes away more money than people not workin. Always some gal talkin about another. An the ones that have a boy freind or married some say they know whats up an others tell them they just dance. An they buy that well hope you found a home if they are that dam stupid they will never make enough money to support you. Maybe they can ask for help an read the reveiws on here about oh I just dance. LOL. And if your not happy or don't make enough money for gods sake get off your ass an get a real job. Belive me you can get take out any where. An more than happy to help you.Huh? This rambling crap is beyond comprehension. And I have a feeling it's one of the girls from Nicoles who is writing this?

John Marigold
02-20-11, 05:32
Just thought give you heads up good luckWhy the f&ck are you quoting me as the basis for your reply here? JM

Quacked
02-21-11, 17:11
I have been to Nicole's several times, and I have enjoyed myself each time.

I have a request for those that are regulars at Nicole's. One of the girls that worked there a few years ago, was my regular show, she has 5'6" to 5'-8" long brown curly hair (just below her shoulders) , she was pretty, and had great eyes, great ass, and a nice smile. I think her name was Christy. Does anyone know of her, or know where she works, or if she works.

Thanks

Reggie1980
02-22-11, 08:57
I have been to Nicole's several times, and I have enjoyed myself each time.

I have a request for those that are regulars at Nicole's. One of the girls that worked there a few years ago, was my regular show, she has 5'6" to 5'-8" long brown curly hair (just below her shoulders) , she was pretty, and had great eyes, great ass, and a nice smile. I think her name was Christy. Does anyone know of her, or know where she works, or if she works.

ThanksIt sounds like you're talking about the Christy I know. She's out the game last I heard. She's like a stay at home mom (no married though). If its the same girl, she used to post on BP with another girl before working at Nicoles. I've actually contacted her a few times since her retirement but she hasn't budged.

Southerngent
02-22-11, 09:36
Been to both clubs. Don't have nothing bad to say, but the bs that comes from the gals takes away more money than people not workin. Always some gal talkin about another. An the ones that have a boy freind or married some say they know whats up an others tell them they just dance. An they buy that well hope you found a home if they are that dam stupid they will never make enough money to support you. Maybe they can ask for help an read the reveiws on here about oh I just dance. LOL. And if your not happy or don't make enough money for gods sake get off your ass an get a real job. Belive me you can get take out any where. An more than happy to help you.This makes no sense. Looks like it was written by a 5th grader.

John Marigold
02-22-11, 13:36
This makes no sense. Looks like it was written by a 5th grader.Exactly. That's why I thought one of the ladies from Nicoles probably wrote it.

ConcordGuy
02-26-11, 23:40
Stay at home mom not married? She has to be doign something for money, I doubt she is totally out of the game or she would be a working mom and not a stay at home mom.

It sounds like you're talking about the Christy I know. She's out the game last I heard. She's like a stay at home mom (no married though). If its the same girl, she used to post on BP with another girl before working at Nicoles. I've actually contacted her a few times since her retirement but she hasn't budged.

Reggie1980
02-28-11, 15:45
Stay at home mom not married? She has to be doign something for money, I doubt she is totally out of the game or she would be a working mom and not a stay at home mom.Oh she's getting help. Every other month she's engaged to a different young boyfriend. Plus I suspect she's living off taxpayers.

Quacked
03-03-11, 23:27
It sounds like you're talking about the Christy I know. She's out the game last I heard. She's like a stay at home mom (no married though). If its the same girl, she used to post on BP with another girl before working at Nicoles. I've actually contacted her a few times since her retirement but she hasn't budged.Thanks for the info Reggie. Let me know if she budges!

Welldone2
03-07-11, 19:27
Oh she's getting help. Every other month she's engaged to a different young boyfriend. Plus I suspect she's living off taxpayers.You can add one more name to the list. Time will tell who. Show baby or boy freind. Ethire way state will have to pick up tab.

InterModal
03-18-11, 16:05
Was down Salisbury way today and went by Nicole's. First time I'd been by there in a while. Sarah wasn't working today so I got a VIP dance with Carolina. She's got shoulder length black hair and probably around a 4-5 on looks. She is a little older than the other girls also. Had a good time and enjoyed myself.

Welldone2
04-13-11, 17:58
Why should you pay a arm an leg for left over. Times are still tight an they are not. If they had other skills they wouldn't be where they are now. So up an down don't count with me. There s always a old man at home that gets it for free. Try hittin him up. Fake tits, way too many tatoo s battle scars from shootin kids out. They should pay us to see them.

Member #5689
04-18-11, 17:12
Visiting Salisbury and want to find the best spots and times to find a WSW while in town any help would be appriciated

Quacked
04-21-11, 17:05
So, who's the best choice at Nicole's during the evening shift. They removed the Girls names from their website, and I don't want to walk in not knowing who to ask for. Thanks.

I usually visit during the early afternoon, and try and see Nicole, when I can. If not, Sarah, Carolina or Robin are usually there.

John Marigold
04-22-11, 13:51
Dear Quacked, you now have 3 reports with 2 of them asking for intel, and your only other report had no intel to share. You will find that we tend to respond much better to requests when they are asked my someone who has first shared some intel based on their own experiences. Otherwise, we suggest that you just RTFF.

Having said that, you do not need to know the best girls before you go to Nicoles. The girls hang out in the open area and you see which ones you like. There are no lineups or anything. The girls there really vary in their looks from super-thin and petite to quite voluptious and from fairly young to not-so-young.

We look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Peace,

JM.

So, who's the best choice at Nicole's during the evening shift. They removed the Girls names from their website, and I don't want to walk in not knowing who to ask for. Thanks.

I usually visit during the early afternoon, and try and see Nicole, when I can. If not, Sarah, Carolina or Robin are usually there.

John Marigold
04-22-11, 15:23
I recently stopped in at Nicoles in the daytime, and decided to have a VIP session with Robin. She is very tall, very busty (enhanced) , fairly attractive, and willing to please. We had a nice FS session together. I enjoyed it, but probably won't repeat. Having said that, I do recommend her if you are into tall, busty girls. Peace, JM

Quacked
04-22-11, 18:22
Dear Quacked, you now have 3 reports with 2 of them asking for intel, and your only other report had no intel to share. You will find that we tend to respond much better to requests when they are asked my someone who has first shared some intel based on their own experiences. Otherwise, we suggest that you just RTFF.JM, I understand. But I haven't been to Nicole's in over 8 months, so I have nothing new to add to what others have already posted. I asked for information, because I thought others would post their experiences. Isn't that what this message board is all about. I have read through hundreds of messages in the Charlotte posts, as well as the Salisbury and Hickory posts, and it seems that people ask questions, and others respond. Forgive me JM, I must have missed those rules. I will refrain from posting any more questions, until I experience an event on my own.

2010. Nicole's Entertainment. I have had several sessions with Nicole, Sarah, Carolina and Robin during 2010, and have nothing negative to say about any of them. I have never felt rushed, and all of them have taken the extra time to ensure that I enjoyed my session (HE). I leave a tip after each session, sometimes more if I feel like they put a little more into it. I try and stop by at least once every other month, but lately it has been difficult to get off from work and make that long drive to Salisbury in time to catch the first shift girls before they leave. I would like nothing more than to walk in and see the regulars, so that I know what to expect. I guess I will just take a chance with the evening shift, and I will be sure to post my experience.

Quacked

NC Wanderer
04-23-11, 08:48

I usually visit during the early afternoon, and try and see Nicole, when I can. If not, Sarah, Carolina or Robin are usually there. Click on About Us in their Website:

Daytime.

Our Day Shift:

Carolina, Robin, Sarah, Ashley and Nicole.

Nightshift.

We currently have a full evening staff:

, McKenzie, Janette, Lena, Heidi, Kasey, Cassidy, and Lexi.

John Marigold
04-23-11, 08:54
And you will find previous reports in this thread about McKenzie and Janette.

Click on About Us in their Website:

Daytime.

Our Day Shift:

Nightshift.

, McKenzie, Janette, Lena, Heidi, Kasey, Cassidy, and Lexi.

NC Guy
04-23-11, 13:01
Was told that Kasey is no longer employed there.

Tried a young thing. Serenity. Said she was new. Tiny, cute, flexible, and gave a great show.

Originally Posted by NC Wanderer

Click on About Us in their Website:

Daytime.

Our Day Shift:

Nightshift.

McKenzie, Janette, Lena, Heidi, Kasey, Cassidy, and Lexi.

FreeLiberty
04-23-11, 17:19
Since I have been reading posts, I figure I should share my experiences here.

Alpine: Clean and Discreet place, Very attractive woman serviced me. Great rub down, OK hand action. I was allowed to touch her but I could not put my fingers inside of anything. Only 15 minutes and over priced. I forgot the price. If they just rubbed my back for a full hour it would have been worth it.

2nd Breath: Girls are not as friendly as they could be, that seems to change if you are a Regular. Right now there are some good looking women there, but in the past they have not been attractive. Not that I can complain I am awfully ugly myself. I have to edit this quote because I am not sure what I am allowed to spell out in here, but everytime I went VIP the girls would say "No F-g, No S-g" and they seem pretty strict about that. However you can do all sorts of fooling around fully nude outside of that.

Nicoles: Everytime I have been there I was able to do what a man is meant to do with a woman. Looks range from very attractive to down right ugly. Very few of either, most fall between. I really do not care about looks, I just pick who ever is friendliest to me. I do not know the time limit for the VIP service but I would like it if it was about 10 minutes longer.

Mackensie: I am only singling her out because others have talked about her. And while her being a Germaphobe can slow down intimacy in the Beginning, she is very fast at making you forget about it. I really felt that it was her intention to make sure I was happy, and not just get it over with so she can go back to reading her book. She is an Absolute Professional in her attitude. If I was hiring, for any kind of business. And she applied, I would hire her just on how she carries herself. I always have to defend someone who goes the extra mile to please me.

Foxy Lady: Never did a VIP there, looked like a Strip Club only. I also think their VIP area is not all that private.

SW: I am too Niave to notice them, when I see a woman walking down the street I automatically think she is going from Point A to Point B and not working. However as far as WSW I have never seen a white person on Long Street unless you are near Innis.

Outcalls to Salisbury: I stopped doing this when I discovered Nicoles, Woman from Greensboro / WS to Charlotte are lowering prices and traveling further. If you never tried them before because they were expensive in the past, look some up online and check their Donations page, you might be pleasantly surprised. Everyone I had never rushed me, stayed the full hour and were willing to try anything that was not degrading or Painful.

Super 8 Motel: You won't find action there or around there, Its where I take women, or have escorts meet me. Very private location at the end of Bennix Dr. No one will driveby the place. Its very clean, with a good price. A no Frills kind of a place. Everytime I used it I had the place reserved a day or 2 ahead of time. Not sure if its always fully booked or not. If Anyone knows of a Monger Friendly Hotel with possible SW's or LL's near by let me know.

Member #5689
04-28-11, 19:28
Spent two hours looking in all the spots previously mentioned and saw nothing all day any info?

FreeLiberty
04-28-11, 21:16
I gave a report on the city itself, now I will give a report on all the girls at Nicoles that I know about. I had to go to Nicoles and find their names as I never keep track.

Sarah: Mid 40's BBW with beautiful blonde hair. Her VIP was good, but she can be a problem afterwards. I noticed that othergirls avoid me when she is around, but are all over me when she is not. Leads me to believe that she is telling other women behind the scenes that I belong to her. Its a bit creepy. She also tries to convince me all the other girls will either rip me off, are on drugs, or something else bad about them. The Nightshift girls avoid me until she has left. As if people can't read through this game. I would choose her again if it wasn't for all the drama.

MacKensie: In her 20's, attractive and very thin. Very professional and seems to care if you enjoyed your time with her. She is very neat and clean, and expects the same from you. She is usually sitting at the stool closest to the side entrance. I would Definately choose her again.

Lexi: Mid 40's, strawberry blonde hair and a fine body. Looks like she works out. I never had a VIP dance with her but I sure would love to. Looks like most regulars come in and pick her right away. I actually enjoy talking with her. She might be my next choice.

Alisha: I really enjoy talking with her because she doesn't try to BS you or play games. Straight up honest and delivers. She gives great lap dances in the back room, something I normally do not enjoy that much. She is alot of fun in the VIP rooms too. I would choose her again.

Ashley: Mid 40's, extremely attractive. She constantly tries to squeeze more money out of you. During the VIP she is very controlling and doesn't seem to care if she has pleased you. Felt like I had to play head games just to get into doing things. As fun as it was to walk away afterwards knowing I was with a real beauty, It was not the experience I was looking for. I would not choose her again.

Serenity: 20's, Dark hair, very thin, extremely good at pleasing men. And can convince you that she is in love with you. She puts forth Maximum effort and was probably the best performer. Alot of people pass up on her and miss out on what is possibly the best experience in the club. I would definately choose her again, and again, and again.

Janette: 20's 4 Months Pregnant, but barely showing, great body, and very honest. A Down to earth person. I had a great VIP dance with her.

There is another 50 year old blonde who I had a VIP dance with, who was thin and in great shape. I forgot her name, however she was so much fun in the VIP room. I wish I remembered her name. I rarely pay attention to that. She is someone I would Recommend if I could Remember her. She looks alot like Lexi does. If I find out her name and she still works there, I will post it.

SmFielding
04-29-11, 17:18
I gave a report on the city itself, now I will give a report on all the girls at Nicoles that I know about. I had to go to Nicoles and find their names as I never keep track.

Sarah: Mid 40's BBW with beautiful blonde hair. Her VIP was good, but she can be a problem afterwards. I noticed that othergirls avoid me when she is around, but are all over me when she is not. Leads me to believe that she is telling other women behind the scenes that I belong to her. Its a bit creepy. She also tries to convince me all the other girls will either rip me off, are on drugs, or something else bad about them. The Nightshift girls avoid me until she has left. As if people can't read through this game. I would choose her again if it wasn't for all the drama.

MacKensie: In her 20's, attractive and very thin. Very professional and seems to care if you enjoyed your time with her. She is very neat and clean, and expects the same from you. She is usually sitting at the stool closest to the side entrance. I would Definately choose her again.

Lexi: Mid 40's, strawberry blonde hair and a fine body. Looks like she works out. I never had a VIP dance with her but I sure would love to. Looks like most regulars come in and pick her right away. I actually enjoy talking with her. She might be my next choice.

Alisha: I really enjoy talking with her because she doesn't try to BS you or play games. Straight up honest and delivers. She gives great lap dances in the back room, something I normally do not enjoy that much. She is alot of fun in the VIP rooms too. I would choose her again.

Ashley: Mid 40's, extremely attractive. She constantly tries to squeeze more money out of you. During the VIP she is very controlling and doesn't seem to care if she has pleased you. Felt like I had to play head games just to get into doing things. As fun as it was to walk away afterwards knowing I was with a real beauty, It was not the experience I was looking for. I would not choose her again.

Serenity: 20's, Dark hair, very thin, extremely good at pleasing men. And can convince you that she is in love with you. She puts forth Maximum effort and was probably the best performer. Alot of people pass up on her and miss out on what is possibly the best experience in the club. I would definately choose her again, and again, and again.

Janette: 20's 4 Months Pregnant, but barely showing, great body, and very honest. A Down to earth person. I had a great VIP dance with her.

There is another 50 year old blonde who I had a VIP dance with, who was thin and in great shape. I forgot her name, however she was so much fun in the VIP room. I wish I remembered her name. I rarely pay attention to that. She is someone I would Recommend if I could Remember her. She looks alot like Lexi does. If I find out her name and she still works there, I will post it. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to reveal my identity on here or not BUT after reading this post I really feel that I need to. I am the first girl reviewed on here, Sarah. I am glad you enjoyed my session. If I ever told you anything about any girls that work here, you had probably asked me who you should see. I am very straight forward and honest. It is what it is. If they're on drugs, I'll tell you. If they're known the rip customers off, I'll tell you. I'm not telling you because I don't want you to see anybody else. This is BUSINESS. It is not PERSONAL. I never look for my honey where I get my honey. If I said or did ANYTHING that lead you to believe otherwise, please strike it. As far as other girls not approaching you when I'm here? I can't speak for them but, unless it's a new customer 95% of the customers have a regular girl they see and walk straight to them when they walk in the door. So, we don't approach the customer if that girl is here. I DO NOT say bad things about customers to other girls unless they #1 RIP ME OFF #2 TREATED ME BAD OR ROUGH. I am assuming I know you personally if we discussed any other girls. I NEVER tell ANYBODY that any customer's belong to me. It upsets me that you based this damning review about me on your assumptions about things. Now, if someone told you differently, that's different. And, if they did I'm sure you would've posted that as well. But, if they did PM me and I will adress that person directly at work for LYING on me. I have been in this business a long time and have NEVER had a review like this. Creepy? Really? I'm not saying that nobody has ever written a negative rewiew about me. That's part of life. Everybody doesn't like you and you're not everybody's cup of tea. I can't get mad at anybody for that. I don't stress over any one particular customer because they all are beneficial to me. It doesn't matter if they tip 1 dollar or 100 dollars. I try and treat EVERYBODY good. The day that has been super slow, that customer that can't afford to tip will come in and see you when nobody else has is my theory on that. It also supports my statement of not "claiming customers." I was enraged when I read this post to begin with. But, after writing my response, I realize maybe you really do think that way about me. And, if you do I'm sorry. If I lead you to believe anything to make you feel that way, it was a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING. I have a fairly good standing and never stress over one particular client. I do have favorites because of the way I am treated by them. The same way that you guys have favorite providers. Right? It doesn't mean you see them everytime though, right? On a final note, the 50 something blonde you reviewed went by the name Casey, As of today, she is not longer working at Nicoles. That is always subject to change. Here today, gone tomorrow. On a final note, variety is the spice of life! Don't assume things so seriously. It causes alot of unnecessary BS.

SmFielding
04-29-11, 17:24

There is another 50 year old blonde who I had a VIP dance with, who was thin and in great shape. I forgot her name, however she was so much fun in the VIP room. I wish I remembered her name. I rarely pay attention to that. She is someone I would Recommend if I could Remember her. She looks alot like Lexi does. If I find out her name and she still works there, I will post it.50 year old blonde thin and great shape goes by Casey. On again off again employment. Call club for info.

Ncirishman
04-30-11, 00:18
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to reveal my identity on here or not BUT after reading this post I really feel that I need to. I am the first girl reviewed on here, Sarah. I am glad you enjoyed my session. If I ever told you anything about any girls that work here, you had probably asked me who you should see. I am very straight forward and honest. It is what it is. If they're on drugs, I'll tell you. If they're known the rip customers off, I'll tell you. I'm not telling you because I don't want you to see anybody else. This is BUSINESS. It is not PERSONAL. I never look for my honey where I get my honey. If I said or did ANYTHING that lead you to believe otherwise, please strike it. As far as other girls not approaching you when I'm here? I can't speak for them but, unless it's a new customer 95% of the customers have a regular girl they see and walk straight to them when they walk in the door. So, we don't approach the customer if that girl is here. I DO NOT say bad things about customers to other girls unless they #1 RIP ME OFF #2 TREATED ME BAD OR ROUGH. I am assuming I know you personally if we discussed any other girls. I NEVER tell ANYBODY that any customer's belong to me. It upsets me that you based this damning review about me on your assumptions about things. Now, if someone told you differently, that's different. And, if they did I'm sure you would've posted that as well. But, if they did PM me and I will adress that person directly at work for LYING on me. I have been in this business a long time and have NEVER had a review like this. Creepy? Really? I'm not saying that nobody has ever written a negative rewiew about me. That's part of life. Everybody doesn't like you and you're not everybody's cup of tea. I can't get mad at anybody for that. I don't stress over any one particular customer because they all are beneficial to me. It doesn't matter if they tip 1 dollar or 100 dollars. I try and treat EVERYBODY good. The day that has been super slow, that customer that can't afford to tip will come in and see you when nobody else has is my theory on that. It also supports my statement of not "claiming customers." I was enraged when I read this post to begin with. But, after writing my response, I realize maybe you really do think that way about me. And, if you do I'm sorry. If I lead you to believe anything to make you feel that way, it was a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING. I have a fairly good standing and never stress over one particular client. I do have favorites because of the way I am treated by them. The same way that you guys have favorite providers. Right? It doesn't mean you see them everytime though, right? On a final note, the 50 something blonde you reviewed went by the name Casey, As of today, she is not longer working at Nicoles. That is always subject to change. Here today, gone tomorrow. On a final note, variety is the spice of life! Don't assume things so seriously. It causes alot of unnecessary BS.I have been to Nicholes and enjoyed a great session with Sarah. She actually recommended a couple girls for me to see next time I was up that way. She is a great woman and can't wait to see her again.

Quacked
05-02-11, 23:29
I made my way up to Nicole's last week, first time for a night visit, and was presently surprised when I walked in and sat beside MacKensie. She was deep into her novel, but stopped long enough to ask me if this was my first time there. My reply was interrupted by Mikey, the bar tender."Yeah, he has been here before." I jumped in with a quick,"Once or twice, but only during the day shift." to which Mikey added,"He likes them older women. Haha" So, the ice was broken, and I proceeded to ordered a diet coke, and converse with my new friend, MacKensie.

After a little catching up with Mikey, Mackensie asked if I would like a show, to which I stammmered."uh, sure" only to find that the room she liked was in use, so we had to wait another 10 minutes. I didn't complain, sitting there talking with Mackensie was a joy, and she is not bad on the eyes either.

Sure enough. 10 minutes later, Mackensie and I were walking to our VIP room, and upon entering, she asked what I was interested in, the $.4, $.5 or the $.6. I opted for the $.6. She said she would be back shortly, and stepped out. She came back in a few minutes, but I swear it seemed more like 20 minutes. So, now we get down to the negations, and yes, she is very professional in what she does, and does not do. We made a deal, and she stuck to it. As for being a germaphobic, give me a break, all she asked was that I wipe myself. I won't go into details, but I will say that Mackensie knows how to show you a good time, and takes every measure to ensure that you do. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Normally I wouldn't pick a girl like Mackensie, she is a little petite and skinny for my taste. I like my women with a little more meat on their bones. However, if I ever make it back to Nicole's for a night shift, I may have to reconsider my taste. I would strongly recommend Mackensie.

On a second note: Sarah has been one of my favorites for many years, and a regular on my day shift visits. I have never felt owned, or pressured by Sarah, she has always gone above and beyond to make my visit enjoyable. I am well aware of the drama that goes on in these kinds of establishments, and I know that Nicole tries her best to run a clean ship. There are ladies that come and go, but those ladies that have been with Nicole for the past 3 to 4 years, deserve your business.

Sarah, I just want to give you a shout out. And thank you for the double with Robin that we did a while back. Once I recover from that, I may want to do that again.

I almost forgot. Before heading over to Nicole's, I stopped by that other place across 85. Yeah, you guys know the place. I walked in, and thought I was at a Frat House at College. One of the girls dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt asked if this was my first time there, and I said no, but the last time I was here was right after Teri closed her Social Club in Spencer. I don't think she got it, so we moved on to the tour. I saw the hang out room, the kitchen, and the three young boys trying to change a light bulb. We then moved on to the game room that looked more like a junk / storage room. I didn't see any cats inside, but did see a huge bird cage, and the smell of PETS. We next moved into the dance room, where two gentlemen were enjoying what seemed to be a lap dance, or maybe it was two girls wiggling there a$$. Anyway, my guide asked if I was interested in private show, to which I said,"No thanks, I think I will have a seat right here and get a dance from the girls". I got two quick dances from two girls in their 20's. I give them both a 5. I was then approached by the guide who asked if I wanted a dance. To which I quickly said."hmmmmm, I think I will wait for this one to finish" (while pointing at the dark haired girl with a sexy smile and meat on her bones.) I think I heard her name Veronica, or something with a V. And that she was Greek. So, now that I got this Greek Goddess on the brain, I was anxiously waiting for my dance. I think I shall give the Greek Goddess a strong 6, maybe a weak 7. After 4 dances, each one, better than the previous. I still didn't feel like getting a private dance. I thought I got the best show for the money right then and there, and it was best to head over to Nicole's for desert. And desert is what I had.

Good Night.

SmFielding
05-03-11, 14:44
Thanks for the shout out! You come back anytime!

I made my way up to Nicole's last week, first time for a night visit, and was presently surprised when I walked in and sat beside MacKensie. She was deep into her novel, but stopped long enough to ask me if this was my first time there. My reply was interrupted by Mikey, the bar tender."Yeah, he has been here before." I jumped in with a quick,"Once or twice, but only during the day shift." to which Mikey added,"He likes them older women. Haha" So, the ice was broken, and I proceeded to ordered a diet coke, and converse with my new friend, MacKensie.

After a little catching up with Mikey, Mackensie asked if I would like a show, to which I stammmered."uh, sure" only to find that the room she liked was in use, so we had to wait another 10 minutes. I didn't complain, sitting there talking with Mackensie was a joy, and she is not bad on the eyes either.

Sure enough. 10 minutes later, Mackensie and I were walking to our VIP room, and upon entering, she asked what I was interested in, the $.4, $.5 or the $.6. I opted for the $.6. She said she would be back shortly, and stepped out. She came back in a few minutes, but I swear it seemed more like 20 minutes. So, now we get down to the negations, and yes, she is very professional in what she does, and does not do. We made a deal, and she stuck to it. As for being a germaphobic, give me a break, all she asked was that I wipe myself. I won't go into details, but I will say that Mackensie knows how to show you a good time, and takes every measure to ensure that you do. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Normally I wouldn't pick a girl like Mackensie, she is a little petite and skinny for my taste. I like my women with a little more meat on their bones. However, if I ever make it back to Nicole's for a night shift, I may have to reconsider my taste. I would strongly recommend Mackensie.

On a second note: Sarah has been one of my favorites for many years, and a regular on my day shift visits. I have never felt owned, or pressured by Sarah, she has always gone above and beyond to make my visit enjoyable. I am well aware of the drama that goes on in these kinds of establishments, and I know that Nicole tries her best to run a clean ship. There are ladies that come and go, but those ladies that have been with Nicole for the past 3 to 4 years, deserve your business.

Sarah, I just want to give you a shout out. And thank you for the double with Robin that we did a while back. Once I recover from that, I may want to do that again.

I almost forgot. Before heading over to Nicole's, I stopped by that other place across 85. Yeah, you guys know the place. I walked in, and thought I was at a Frat House at College. One of the girls dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt asked if this was my first time there, and I said no, but the last time I was here was right after Teri closed her Social Club in Spencer. I don't think she got it, so we moved on to the tour. I saw the hang out room, the kitchen, and the three young boys trying to change a light bulb. We then moved on to the game room that looked more like a junk / storage room. I didn't see any cats inside, but did see a huge bird cage, and the smell of PETS. We next moved into the dance room, where two gentlemen were enjoying what seemed to be a lap dance, or maybe it was two girls wiggling there a$$. Anyway, my guide asked if I was interested in private show, to which I said,"No thanks, I think I will have a seat right here and get a dance from the girls". I got two quick dances from two girls in their 20's. I give them both a 5. I was then approached by the guide who asked if I wanted a dance. To which I quickly said."hmmmmm, I think I will wait for this one to finish" (while pointing at the dark haired girl with a sexy smile and meat on her bones.) I think I heard her name Veronica, or something with a V. And that she was Greek. So, now that I got this Greek Goddess on the brain, I was anxiously waiting for my dance. I think I shall give the Greek Goddess a strong 6, maybe a weak 7. After 4 dances, each one, better than the previous. I still didn't feel like getting a private dance. I thought I got the best show for the money right then and there, and it was best to head over to Nicole's for desert. And desert is what I had.

Good Night

The Last Man
05-11-11, 15:43
Hadn't been to Nicole's in a while. Almost 2 years.

I was driving and on my cell and saw that this board was booming again.

Figured I'd stop by Nicole's and see Sarah, I saw her from a distance years ago and I always regret picking Mackenzie over her.

Anyway, I went in around 12 PM and there was only one person there, I think her name was Caroline, She was nice, we talked for a minute and I told her I'd try and come by another time.

Started on my way home and saw Alpine was running a special, I called and asked and she denied information over the phone so I stopped by, Amy was who I saw. Very attractive woman, the special offer turned out to be a $10 discount from an additional feature so it serves no purpose. Honestly the day was getting long, I was short on time so I figure Amy would do.

PM me for details, all in all it was decent, I left happy but still very dissatisfied and I felt like I over paid. 90% of the reason I avoid Alpine.

MikedD
05-18-11, 17:48
I was passing through your area last Monday and thought I would stop in. First was 2nd Breath. I had 1 coke and left.

There were only 2 girls working there. To be honest keep in mind it was a Monday at 430. The one girl / woman who was an older "big boned" blonde said the price were 40/50/60. She said a hand / breast / thigh with only thong on / relief was on the menu. I declined and left. Had one 2 dollar dance at Nicoles and left.

Quacked
05-24-11, 20:49
It was a Friday, and early in the afternoon, and I found myself off of work early, so I thought I would stop by and see the girls at Nicole's. I had'nt been by there for the day shift in months, so I was surprised that they still remembered me. Haha. I thought I would get a chance to see Nicole, but she was busy at the time. So I sat there and drank my Diet Coke, when Sarah walked up and gave me a little nudge. That was all the hint I needed. It is good to be one of her regulars, she knows just what I need, and what I like. I haven't had a session with Nicole in MONTHS, and I do miss that. I do need to make a night trip up there and see McKenzie again, or an afternoon visit to see Robin, or whom ever else gives me a little nudge. I better save my pennies, this might get expensive.

Till next time,

Quacked

Emailme72
06-06-11, 18:02
Stopped by Nicoles on a recent Thursday night. Most girls were just sitting there texting. McKenzie was the only one to really show much interest, so I got a VIP dance from her. I had seen her before and based on my last experience she wouldn't have been my first choice, but decided to go with her since she at least showed some enthusiasum (*sp). Anyways, had a nice visit with her. Much better than my last with her, maybe I had just caught her on a bad night. Was surprised to find there's been a slight price increase though. Anyone else notice this?

Member #4657
06-08-11, 02:54
Hey guys. I just moved to the triad from the midwest. Already checked out Esquire over near Raleigh (saw Nikki) , but was hoping to find someplace a little less sketchy. I can see that Nicole's seems to be the best bang for your buck, so to speak, and that Alpine is on the higher end. I'm really interested in prices and etiquette though. I've been to plenty of MPs, but never a club like Nicole's. Feel free to PM me with info. In return, I'd be happy to give you the heads up on some good places from back home.

John Marigold
06-09-11, 07:39
You really don't need to worry about etiquette at Nicoles. It's about the most laid-back place you can imagine. I recommend you go after 5PM. Just walk in and say Hello, to Mike who is the guy who manages there at night. Some of the girls may be sitting there at the counter. Introduce yourself and tell them it's your first time. You can also go over by the TV and have a seat at the couch. Some of the girls often hang out there. Other girls will probably be having a smoke out back, but I would suggest not going out the back door (where they smoke) unless they tell you to go check out the girl (s) out back or until they know you a little better (2nd visit). Anyways, now that it's quite hot, they won't stay out there for very long.

The price of the VIP room with a girl is $50 or $60. The $60 is topless and thong. Once they collect your fee, they will excuse themself and tell you to get comfortable (naked). You will see a security camera in the upper back corner of the room, but don't worry about this (the girl will tell you how to take care of this if or when things get "interesting"). When your girl returns, I suggest that you put her at ease by touching her erotically in the breasts and butt. I think she will take this a good sign (that you are not LEO). Once the girl has stripped down to her thong, she will climb up on the recliner with you and start moving her body all over you. Once she is comfy that you are not LEO and that you are looking for extras, she will start providing some attention to the boys. Each girl varies in their approach, but I think all the night-shift girls have the full range of services including FS. Most girls want $100 for FS, but I have negotiated lower with many of the night-shift girls. As always, YMMV.

I recommend that you don't waste your time at Alpine. I don't go there, but rumor is that it's just an expensive jack shack (spend time with Mary Palms).

I look forward to your reports.

Peace,

JM.

Hey guys. I just moved to the triad from the midwest. Already checked out Esquire over near Raleigh (saw Nikki) , but was hoping to find someplace a little less sketchy. I can see that Nicole's seems to be the best bang for your buck, so to speak, and that Alpine is on the higher end. I'm really interested in prices and etiquette though. I've been to plenty of MPs, but never a club like Nicole's. Feel free to PM me with info. In return, I'd be happy to give you the heads up on some good places from back home.

Welldone2
06-12-11, 18:08
Been hangin out last few weeks up there an ready to wite 2nd shift off. Age could have a part in it but you don't hear day shift ***** as much. 2nd if they do a show an walk away with 20 dollar tip they talk shit about how cheap you are. Never mind the 30 they just made by just going back. Haven't met one gal there that could make that in a real job. An guess con grads are in order for mommy to be. Maybe you can make a you no what into a house wife. There is always a 1st. Belive me guys its easy to get take out other clubs. Things will have to change befor I waste my time or money on 2nd. Just sit back an watch the gals an you will see for yourself. 1st is best bet and women not little girls that set around an whine.

Screw That
06-17-11, 14:44
Got to stop by there again last night after a long break. Thursday night, no other customers there, got to hang out with the gals and Mike the barkeep before hitting the VIP with the legendary McKenzie. Nice gal, tall, slim, very sweet, great talker, super skilled. Smells amazing. Best night in a long time.

Bullvyi
06-18-11, 00:59
Got to stop by there again last night after a long break. Thursday night, no other customers there, got to hang out with the gals and Mike the barkeep before hitting the VIP with the legendary McKenzie. Nice gal, tall, slim, very sweet, great talker, super skilled. Smells amazing. Best night in a long time.I'm up in that area at least once a month. I've driven by it every time. Each time I'm tempted to go in. Maybe next month I'll give it a try if its not too late.

They really close at midnight?

John Marigold
06-18-11, 13:40
I am fairly certain that they close earlier than midnight on Mondays through Thursdays (10PM I think) , but stay open later on weekends (12?). I was told they close early on weeknights in order to be "good neighbors."

They really need some new girls on night shift. Stopped in earlier this week and I was definitely not impressed with anyone of the four girls who were working.

I'm up in that area at least once a month. I've driven by it every time. Each time I'm tempted to go in. Maybe next month I'll give it a try if its not too late.

They really close at midnight?

Rental Holes
06-20-11, 10:49
May have been hallucinating, but I had a dream I ran into a WSW in early 20's who wanted to be a rock star. In this dream she talked in mumbled jarbles but she enjoyed to drink smoothies and said she had other hobbies that are more intensive. She had glasses and long hair, freshly showered. .2.

Harrison at Main, no digits.

Screw That
06-21-11, 15:03
They really need some new girls on night shift. Stopped in earlier this week and I was definitely not impressed with anyone of the four girls who were working.It was kind of an older group of gals when I went there too, but there was one really young-faced, very pretty blonde chubbier girl who came out just before I went in with someone else, I got her name but forgot it. She seemed a bit aloof but, you know, might be worth a visit.

Member #4657
06-22-11, 00:50
You really don't need to worry about etiquette at Nicoles.Thanks man, appreciate it. I'll probably drop by in the next couple weeks.

On The Hill
06-23-11, 00:10
May have been hallucinating, but I had a dream I ran into a WSW in early 20's who wanted to be a rock star. In this dream she talked in mumbled jarbles but she enjoyed to drink smoothies and said she had other hobbies that are more intensive. She had glasses and long hair, freshly showered. .2.

Harrison at Main, no digits.I've had that same dream, several times. In a couple of the dreams, I experienced some of her more intensive hobbies, which was fun. But I think I prefer watching her drink those smoothies! Her other hobbies don't favor her physical attributes very well.

Amodel30
06-27-11, 12:16
I've been looking for her all around Main and Harrison and can't find her. Any suggestions?

On The Hill
06-30-11, 12:48
I've been looking for her all around Main and Harrison and can't find her. Any suggestions?I saw her on Main, within a block of Harrison, at about 9 this morning.

On The Hill
07-01-11, 21:21
I've been looking for her all around Main and Harrison and can't find her. Any suggestions?Saw her again today at about 10:30-10:45, about a block from where Harrison meets Main. She lives somewhere close to there. She's a first shift kinda girl!

Although I've seen her out at night.

ConcordGuy
07-04-11, 21:39
http://nicolesentertainment.com/index.html

10 PM during the week Midnight Friday and Saturday, closed on Sunday.

I think the excuse they gave you doesn't make sense, they really don't have anyone living near them so not sure how they are being good neighbors by closing? (especially after their move) I always just figured they were probably not busy enough after 10 PM during the week to justify staying open later.

I am fairly certain that they close earlier than midnight on Mondays through Thursdays (10PM I think) , but stay open later on weekends (12?). I was told they close early on weeknights in order to be "good neighbors."

They really need some new girls on night shift. Stopped in earlier this week and I was definitely not impressed with anyone of the four girls who were working.

ConcordGuy
07-04-11, 21:55
JM have to slightly modify what you said, I know what you meant but I think you have to remember not everyone reading this will have the common sense you have. While Nicoles is laid back (very laid back) you still need to use some ettiquette, I mean you can't just walk in point to a girl and say do me, and while I have never had a problem there I have talked to a few guys that had issues as far as not being able to get the service they were expecting. SO while is is laid back guys if you just use a little tact and common sense in the "public areas" you should be fine, once in private feel the girl out (and up of course. LOL) I have been wtht girls there that had no problem talking striaght up once in the private room but also had other who still wanted to play the "game" and wouldn't come right out and give you straight talk (in other words extras were on the menu but they still wanted to use all the codes and "safe talk" even after we were in "private.)

As for Alpine I can speak from experience, you hit the nail on the head just a real expensive jack shak, I went there expecting a massage with a HE and basically just got the HE and rushed out the door only went twice, went back a second time just to see if it was the girl or the place who rushed me, got a different girl the second tiome but the same rush service. If you want to pay 80 bucks to get naked and lay on a table and have a girl jack you off, this is the place for you, if you want anything more, try somewhere else. From others I heard just about anything is one the menu but the cost for the extras is way too high (for what they charge for 20 minutes you could get a BP girl and spend an hour with less rules and restrictions) I will say that both girls I saw were solid 9's (I have seen very few true 10's in my life, at least by my scale) Both had the Baywatch / porn star look big fake tits lots of curves but tight bodies.

You really don't need to worry about etiquette at Nicoles. It's about the most laid-back place you can imagine.

I recommend that you don't waste your time at Alpine. I don't go there, but rumor is that it's just an expensive jack shack (spend time with Mary Palms).

I look forward to your reports.

Peace,

JM.

Satiatus
07-06-11, 17:03
Nicoles the girls are so pretty (and some not so) but. Awesome time. Love the Music and pool tables, big bonus. Was able to clear the table and sink my last shot.

As Charlie says," Winning!"

Nashville John
07-08-11, 15:57
Going to be passing thru a few times soon, wondering if there's truth to this guy's report, and if in fact the place is crawling with street action? PM if you like.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8649-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1219582&viewfull=1#post1219582

Corvette704
07-21-11, 15:32
I was in the area last week so I decided to stop by Nicoles during the day. I was met by Sahra. I big chested female. It was a decent time and total daage was 100. I will not see her again though. Theitty kat had a smell to it.

PeeWee2
07-26-11, 22:56
I was in the area last week so I decided to stop by Nicoles during the day. I was met by Sahra. I big chested female. It was a decent time and total daage was 100. I will not see her again though. Theitty kat had a smell to it.Try Nicole's at night. Completely different staff there. Young, tight and hot girls. During the day hours, it's just gross, skanky hoes. You can also turn down Webb Road and drive back across 85 to 2nd Breath. Cheaper rates there but the girls are not as hot.

John Marigold
07-28-11, 07:38
Young, tight, hot? Are you sure you were at Nicoles?

Try Nicole's at night. Completely different staff there. Young, tight and hot girls. During the day hours, it's just gross, skanky hoes. You can also turn down Webb Road and drive back across 85 to 2nd Breath. Cheaper rates there but the girls are not as hot.

PeeWee2
08-02-11, 10:03
Young, tight, hot? Are you sure you were at Nicoles?Your question leads me to believe you went there during the day. It's a completely different staff at night.

Teddy Rexbin
08-16-11, 02:34
Try Nicole's at night. Completely different staff there. Young, tight and hot girls. During the day hours, it's just gross, skanky hoes. You can also turn down Webb Road and drive back across 85 to 2nd Breath. Cheaper rates there but the girls are not as hot.Think you can be more descriptive in which girls were young, tight, and hot? Color, hair. Something with name so one would know who to look for. Like it better when they use to post there pics onlines.