PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Benchseats Rock
11-30-07, 09:30
A Chilean prostitute has auctioned 27 hours of sex to raise money for the country's largest charity during an annual fund-raising campaign.
Maria Carolina became an overnight celebrity in the conservative Roman Catholic country, making news headlines and appearing on talk shows since she made her unusual donation to the televised charity event, which runs for 27 hours starting on Friday evening.
"I've already auctioned off the 27 hours of love," Maria Carolina told Reuters on Wednesday, saying she had raised about $4,000. "One of my clients already paid. It seemed like a good deed to him."
Adult prostitution is legal in Chile. Chile's two-day Teleton fundraiser is endorsed by television stars and aims to raise funds for poor, disabled children.
Speaking about Maria Carolina's unusual donation, campaign organizer Mario Kreutzberger said he would not encourage "immoral" activities, but said he would accept her pledge.
"Everyone can do what they want, but if someone tells me that they'll do something immoral ... I'm not going to encourage it," Kreutzberger, who as "Don Francisco" hosts the long-running "Sabado Gigante" program on the U.S. Spanish-language Univision network, told local media.
But Maria Carolina, who advertises her services on the Internet, defended her money-raising scheme.
"There are people who are going to be donating money that's a lot more questionable than mine," she said. "The only thing I did was publicize it."

DropFrame
12-08-07, 04:54
DUNCANVILLE, Texas (AP) -- The most popular address on Cedar Ridge Drive is Jim Trulock's split-level home, which has a group sex room and attracts as many as 100 people to swinger parties featuring "Naked Twister" nights.

Duncanville city officials met recently to outlaw sex clubs in residential areas.

But the festivities could soon be over. In response to neighbors' complaints, the city has outlawed sex clubs in residential areas. Citations have been issued, and search warrants may be next.

"It's crazy that they want to force their morality down our throats," said Dawn Burton, 45, a regular guest at the parties. "We're all frustrated."

So are those who complain of the noise, traffic and parking problems that occur in their otherwise quiet, upscale neighborhood every Friday and Saturday, when Trulock's home is transformed into "The Cherry Pit."

Duncanville, which proclaims itself "The Perfect Blend of Family, Community and Business," is an unlikely venue for a neighborhood swinger club. The city of 36,000 just southwest of Dallas has about 50 places of worship and not a single registered sexually oriented business.

Duncanville officials insist they are not just another prudish Texas town giving the boot to spouse-swappers. They say it all boils down to a matter of law: Trulock is operating a business featuring live sex acts.

"It's not trying to judge anyone or pass judgment on someone's lifestyle," city spokeswoman Tonya Lewis said.

To support its claim, the city notes that the Cherry Pit accepts money from guests and promotes the parties on its Web site.

"We're not about infringing on the rights of the Cherry Pit patrons or owners," Lewis said. "But now your right to have fun has infringed on everyone else's. And now you have to draw the line."

Other cities have wrestled with the same issue.

Phoenix, for example, prohibited live sexual performances in 1998, effectively outlawing swinger parties. An appeals court upheld the law in 2003, and Duncanville used it as a blueprint when passing a ban last month.

Retiree Jack Martin, who lives a block behind Trulock's home, said he's concerned that the parties will reduce the value of his property.

Others are annoyed by the procession of cars that crowd their street on weekend evenings, or the flood of strangers who descend on the neighborhood.

"If you're going to do that, you should open a business," Martin said. "Go somewhere where it's allowed."

Attorneys for Trulock, 59, say the Cherry Pit is nothing more than a private residence where a group of friends get together on weekends to socialize in whatever way they prefer.

While guests are encouraged to make "voluntary donations" to cover the cost of food and refreshments, organizers deny that anyone is being charged admission to his parties.

Ed Klein, an attorney for the Cherry Pit, said many guests give no money, but those who do often chip in $10 or $20. Klein said he plans to file a lawsuit next week that will challenge the constitutionality of the ordinance and seek a temporary restraining order against the city.

"I don't think it's persecution so much as an invasion of their privacy," Klein said.

Arthur Leonard, a New York Law School professor who studies sexuality law, said the size of the parties might be a legal obstacle.

"It seems to me when you have that number of people involved, it becomes more like a public event," Leonard said. "It seems unlikely that a court would find privacy protection for an event this large."

The city has already cited Trulock with three violations, which carry a maximum $2,000 fine. Duncanville City Manager Kent Cagle this week pledged to continue enforcing the new law.

The case against the swinger parties "does appeal to a lot of people's sense of morality," said Lewis, the city spokeswoman. "That's been a lot of complaints we've gotten from residents: 'I came to Duncanville to have a family. I didn't come here to live next to a sex club.' "

DropFrame
01-08-08, 19:27
MADISON, Conn. -- Four Madison police officers who work the midnight shift are accused of having encounters with prostitutes while on duty.

The officers are accused of meeting with prostitutes at several locations, including the commuter parking lot off of Interstate 95, as well as behind a school and a shopping center.

Madison Police Chief Paul Jacobson called the allegations "disgusting," saying he will make a decision this week on what charges to pass along to the Police Commission.

Among those accused includes Officer Bernard Durgin, who is already facing criminal charges in an unrelated case. He is accused of using department computers to look up information about women he knew (Full Story).

The allegations came up on Monday during a Police Commission disciplinary hearing for the midnight shift supervisor, Sgt. Timothy Heiden, who was accused of covering up for yet another officer.

Michael Brady from the International Brotherhood for Police Officers refuted the new allegations, telling Eyewitness News, "It's my understanding that the allegations come from someone whose credibility is suspect. We believe these charges are baseless and we will fight them."

Brady said he couldn't go into further detail, but he added that Heiden knew nothing of the officers' actions and that Heiden was not involved in the latest allegations.

Some of the town's residents said the claims have already tainted their view of the department.

"It seems like there have been too many problems going on for too long that haven't been addressed, and this is just another incident in a fairly long list," said Jane Michaud, of Madison. "It doesn't seem like they are really out there to protect us and look after us with our tax dollars. They're interested in doing a lot more other things that they shouldn't be doing."

"In my opinion, if they are going to do that and get caught, they shouldn't be on the force in the first place because that's what they should be stopping," said Ryan England, of Madison.

Channel 3 Eyewitness News reporter Ray Daudani reported Sgt. Trent Fox testified at the meetings, but didn't detail what took place between the women and officers.

No criminal charges have been filed in the case involving prostitutes; however, officials said arrests are expected in the coming weeks. Heiden is not expected to face criminal charges.

Rosco2
04-11-08, 11:43
From the Associated Press:

Indonesian masseuses told to lock their pants

Parlors want to make clear sex isn't offered, but some balk at implication

JAKARTA, Indonesia - Massage parlors in an Indonesian town are asking their female workers to padlock their skirts and pants to make it clear they're offering only massages, not sex.

The move has been protested by the women's affairs minister of Indonesia, where massage parlors are often a front for prostitution. She said the padlocks insult women "as if they are the ones in the wrong."

At least one parlor in a tourist town on Java island has required its masseuses to padlock their skirts or trousers to make it clear the establishment does not tolerate prostitution.

Others in the town started following suit after local officials met with massage parlor owners and suggested it's a good idea.

TV footage and photos have shown several masseuses with small padlocks in their zippers.

===================

This is just horrible --- a violation of human rights, even.

You can see the photo accompanying this story at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24049693/

The caption reads: A masseuse displays her padlocked trousers at a massage parlor in Batu, East Java, Indonesia, on Thursday.

Tommy Knocker6
04-11-08, 12:35
Can't speak for massage parlors in Indonesia, but know from personal experience that you can get all the pussy you want in either a club or hotel bar.

Like the US, Indonesia has a lot more to worry about than whether masseuses are peddling their cunts.

Rosco2
05-11-08, 16:41
Here's a heart-warming story from the Associated Press:
========

Happy Mother's Day: Woman pregnant with her 18th child

AP

It's a happy Mother's Day for an Arkansas woman -- she's pregnant with her 18th child.

Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

"We've had three in January, three in December. Those two months are a busy time for us," she said, laughing.

The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20, and the youngest, Jennifer, is nine months old.

The fast-growing family lives in Tontitown in northwest Arkansas in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children -- whose names start with the letter J -- are home-schooled.

Duggar has been been pregnant for more than 11 years of her life, and the family is in the process of filming another series for Discovery Health.

The new show looks at life inside the Duggar home, where chores -- or "jurisdictions" -- are assigned to each child. One episode of the new show involves a "jurisdiction swap," where the boys do chores traditionally assigned to the girls, and vice versa, Duggar said.

"The girls swapped jurisdictions, changing tires, working in the garages, mowing the grass," she said. "The boys got to cook supper from start to finish, clean the bathrooms," among other chores.

Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

"The success in a family is first off, a love for God, and secondly, treating each other like you want to be treated," Jim Bob Duggar said. "Our goal is for each one of our children to be best friends, and everybody working together to serve each other makes that happen."

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jennifer, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; and Johannah, 2.

- Rosco

Rosco2
08-30-08, 10:20
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- 8/28/2008

"Californication" and "X-Files" star David Duchovny has checked into rehab for sex addiction, his lawyer Stanton "Larry" Stein confirmed to Access Hollywood.

"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," [the 48-year-old] actor said in a statement released to Access. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

David married actress Téa Leoni in 1997. They have two children, daughter Madelaine West, 9, and son Kyd, 6.

Showtime, which will begin airing the second season of "Californication," on September 28, wished David and his family well upon learning the actor had entered rehab.

"All of us at Showtime wish David and his family the best during this very private time," a rep for Showtime said in a statment released to Access.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/article/11037/updated-david-duchovny-enters-rehab-for-sex-addiction-showtime-wishes-actor-the-best/

From the Detroit Free Press:

The last big movie name to reportedly have undergone treatment for sex addiction was actor/producer Michael Douglas ["Romancing the Stone" actor].

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080830/ENT07/808300349

From People.com

Leoni also publicly denied the speculation at the time, telling Elle in 1998, "David was accused of being a sex addict. Which I always found very exciting. And then I found out it wasn't true."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20222539,00.html

===================================

Well, I guess it's better than entering rehab for drug addiction, like actor Charlie Sheen.

As someone quipped at the N.Y. Daily News, "Maybe it should have been called "The XXX-Files." - rosco

Rosco2
09-09-08, 09:34
Hmm, did you hear that. Presidential nominee John McCain used to date a stripper. Now he's married to a woman worth more than 100 million dollars, and he has more houses than he can remember. Good things happen to you when you date strippers ;-)

The fact that McCain used to date a stripper was mentioned at the Republican Convention by Fred Thompson, and also by one of his daughters.

Rosco2
09-10-08, 17:31
Illinois father and son accused of peeping in woman's window

www.ChicagoTribune.com , the Associated Press

LOMBARD, Ill. --
A father and son have been charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly shining a flashlight and staring into a sleeping woman's bedroom.

Fifty-one-year-old John Kenney and his 25-year-old son, Matthew, were arrested after the woman was awakened late Sunday by the flashlight and saw the men staring at her through a basement window and called police.

Lombard Deputy Police Chief Dane Cuny said Tuesday the two men, who were carrying a jar, told officers they were searching for insects to feed a pet. {LOL ! So funny. Good alibi.}

Cuny said Matthew Kenney is also charged with possession of cannabis for a small amount of the drug police found in his pocket.

Hargow20
10-08-08, 20:47
Michael Savage mentioned a story that indicates prostitution is on the rise in the US. It's only natural, but to this I say hooray...!!! Hopefully this will increase competition and increase the quality on the streets...

Hargow20
02-16-09, 13:19
I was watching MSNBC and saw this story about prostitution and minors and pimps last night. I believe this was a new story, but I am not sure. A lot of the girls talked how the pimps beat them and forced them to work the streets. So let's all be careful the and do the checks folks. Just wish the cops would focus more on going after the people that are causing the problems. The cops need to focus more on the pimps.

A John
04-13-09, 21:10
Marilyn Chambers - RIP

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hk46PFA0MTXEm-mUL8EIM535lhCgD97HSATG0

LordBlackAdder
06-03-09, 12:08
Catholic customs catch man smuggling condoms inside massive consignment of drugs

The Vatican is celebrating today after finally capturing Europes most notorious condom smuggler in a massive bust at Dublin airport. Francesc Johnny Vallejos from Madrid is believed to have spent the past 15 years travelling between countries in Central America, Africa and Europe making thousands of Euros from their Catholic populations in the illegally protected sex trade. But today, with Vallejos behind bars, the Church has declared victory in its War on Prophylactics after an operation conducted with surgical precision saw the worlds biggest pipeline for contraband contraceptives snipped off at source.

Its a great day, said Father Constantine of the Vaticans Marital Advice Squad. There were several times over the years when we thought wed got our man, but each manoeuvre ended in anticlimax as undercover agents had to pull out at the last minute or risk blowing their cover. In the end timing was everything. We knew we didnt have long - we could sense that - and although it was tempting just to dive straight in and get it over and done with, it was restraint that saw us through. But I tell you, he added reflectively, letting ash drop from a celebratory cigarette, its great to finally get over the finish line.

Vatican agents arrested Mr Vallejos at Dublin airport while he was on a stopover after returning from Columbia. Specially trained sniffer drugs checked his bags for traces of latex, and after a false alarm caused by a pair of marigolds and a gimp mask in his hand luggage, one dog alighted on a suitcase with an I Nicaragua sticker on the side. When we opened the case and found 50 kilos of cocaine, you can imagine our disappointment, said Father Constantine. But after a little more fumbling under his clothes, we found what we were looking for: several small packets of three a major haul with a street value of at least 75 euros, or around 200 million potential eternal souls.

When arrested, Mr Vallejos denied all knowledge of the rubbery contraband, insisting that he was merely transporting the drugs for a friend and had no knowledge of the secret compartments containing the illicit prophylactics. But the Vatican is confident that this purveyor of sin will be offered no protection by the law. And despite initial panic at the market in contraceptives suddenly drying up, 50kg of cocaine has helped the people of Dublin to a state of euphoria in which complete strangers are suddenly seeing the wisdom of Catholic teaching and repairing to shop doorways to practice natural family planning.

Hell On Wls
06-03-09, 14:27
Novel Idea get it numb and last longer. Wonder what the cost is?

DropFrame
06-19-09, 23:36
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1700821,00.html

It turns out that one of humanity's oldest professions may be even older than we thought: In a recent study of macaque monkeys in Indonesia, researchers found that male primates "paid" for sexual access to females — and that the going rate for such access dwindled as the number of available females went up.

More info at the above web site.

Clinton Bush
07-04-09, 02:16
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31717690/ns/us_news-weird_news/

Clinton Bush
07-05-09, 14:39
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/national/49823582.html

Clinton Bush
07-10-09, 03:35
http://www.kjct8.com/Global/story.asp?S=10619417

Clinton Bush
07-12-09, 01:18
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/steve-mcnair-and-4-other-tales-of-scorned-love-485068/

Clinton Bush
08-07-09, 12:45
http://www.suntimes.com/news/mitchell/1703393,CST-NWS-mitch06.article

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 21:39
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/08/09/saudi.sex.bragger/

Baltimonger
08-09-09, 21:59
An iPhone app which measures your sexual performance:
http://www.examiner.com/x-8134-SF-Gadgets-Examiner~y2009m7d27-Bizarre-iPhone-sex-app-rates-how-well-you-perform-in-bed

Clinton Bush
08-11-09, 01:50
An iPhone app which measures your sexual performance:
http://www.examiner.com/x-8134-SF-Gadgets-Examiner~y2009m7d27-Bizarre-iPhone-sex-app-rates-how-well-you-perform-in-bed

I think they should name it I-Phuck

Clinton Bush
08-15-09, 15:47
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/120671/Sex-swap-police-scandal-

Baltimonger
09-15-09, 17:24
CL bust in Florida:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0915091hotdate1.html

I can't however believe The Smoking Gun would find this interesting. It's much funnier when it's a Nick Nolte mugshot.

LordBlackAdder
10-02-09, 10:30
This is a book review from the Guardian Newspaper website. It was writen by a woman- thus the occasionaly first person status when referring to females.

According to a new book, there are 237 reasons why women have sex. And most of them have little to do with romance or pleasure.

Do you want to know why women have sex with men with tiny little feet? I am stroking a book called Why Women Have Sex. It is by Cindy Meston, a clinical psychologist, and David Buss, an evolutionary psychologist. It is a very thick, bulging book. I've never really wondered Why Women Have Sex. But after years of not asking the question, the answer is splayed before me.

Meston and Buss have interviewed 1,006 women from all over the world about their sexual motivation, and in doing so they have identified 237 different reasons why women have sex. Not 235. Not 236. But 237. And what are they? From the reams of confessions, it emerges that women have sex for physical, emotional and material reasons; to boost their self-esteem, to keep their lovers, or because they are raped or coerced. Love? That's just a song. We are among the bad apes now.

Why, I ask Meston, have people never really talked about this? Alfred Kinsey, the "father" of sexology, asked 7,985 people about their sexual histories in the 1940s and 50s; Masters and Johnson observed people having orgasms for most of the 60s. But they never asked why. Why?

"People just assumed the answer was obvious," Meston says. "To feel good. Nobody has really talked about how women can use sex for all sorts of resources." She rattles off a list and as she says it, I realise I knew it all along: "promotion, money, drugs, bartering, for revenge, to get back at a partner who has cheated on them. To make themselves feel good. To make their partners feel bad." Women, she says, "can use sex at every stage of the relationship, from luring a man into the relationship, to try and keep a man so he is fulfilled and doesn't stray. Duty. Using sex to get rid of him or to make him jealous."

"We never ever expected it to be so diverse," she says. "From the altruistic to the borderline evil." Evil? "Wanting to give someone a sexually transmitted infection," she explains. I turn to the book. I am slightly afraid of it. Who wants to have their romantic fantasies reduced to evolutional processes?

The first question asked is: what thrills women? Or, as the book puts it: "Why do the faces of Antonio Banderas and George Clooney excite so many women?"

We are, apparently, scrabbling around for what biologists call "genetic benefits" and "resource benefits". Genetic benefits are the genes that produce healthy children. Resource benefits are the things that help us protect our healthy children, which is why women sometimes like men with big houses. Jane Eyre, I think, can be read as a love letter to a big house.

"When a woman is sexually attracted to a man because he smells good, she doesn't know why she is sexually attracted to that man," says Buss. "She doesn't know that he might have a MHC gene complex complimentary to hers, or that he smells good because he has symmetrical features."

So Why Women Have Sex is partly a primer for decoding personal ads. Tall, symmetrical face, cartoonish V-shaped body? I have good genes for your brats. Affluent, GSOH if too fond of acronyms and kind? I have resource benefits for your brats. I knew this already; that is how Bill Clinton got sex, despite his astonishing resemblance to a moving potato. It also explains why Vladimir Putin has become a sex god and poses topless with his fishing rod.

Then I learn why women marry accountants; it's a trade-off. "Clooneyish" men tend to be unfaithful, because men have a different genetic agenda from women they want to impregnate lots of healthy women. Meston and Buss call them "risk-taking, womanising 'bad boys'". So, women might use sex to bag a less dazzling but more faithful mate. He will have fewer genetic benefits but more resource benefits that he will make available, because he will not run away. This explains why women marry accountants. Accountants stick around and sometimes they have tiny little feet!

And so to the main reason women have sex. The idol of "women do it for love, and men for joy" lies broken on the rug like a mutilated sex toy: it's orgasm, orgasm, orgasm. "A lot of women in our studies said they just wanted sex for the pure physical pleasure," Meston says. Meston and Buss garnish this revelation with so much amazing detail that I am distracted. I can't concentrate. Did you know that the World Health Organisation has a Women's Orgasm Committee? That "the G-spot" is named after the German physician Ernst Grafenberg? That there are 26 definitions of orgasm?

And so, to the second most important reason why women have sex love. "Romantic love," Meston and Buss write, "is the topic of more than 1,000 songs sold on iTunes." And, if people don't have love, terrible things can happen, in literature and life: "Cleopatra poisoned herself with a snake and Ophelia went mad and drowned." Women say they use sex to express love and to get it, and to try to keep it.

Love: an insurance policy

And what is love? Love is apparently a form of "long-term commitment insurance" that ensures your mate is less likely to leave you, should your legs fall off or your ovaries fall out. Take that, Danielle Steele you may think you live in 2009 but your genes are still in the stone age, with only chest hair between you and a bloody death. We also get data which confirms that, due to the chemicals your brain produces dopamine, norepinephrine and phenylethylamine you are, when you are in love, technically what I have always suspected you to be mad as Stalin.

And is the world mad? According to surveys, which Meston and Buss helpfully whip out from their inexhaustible box of every survey ever surveyed, 73% of Russian women are in love, and 63% of Japanese women are in love. What percentage of women in north London are in love, they know not. But not as many men are in love. Only 61% of Russian men are in love and only 41% of Japanese men are in love. Which means that 12% of Russian women and 22% of Japanese women are totally wasting their time.

And then there is sex as man-theft. "Sometimes men who are high in mate value are in relationships or many of them simply pursue a short-term sexual strategy and don't want commitment," Buss explains. "There isn't this huge pool of highly desirable men just sitting out there waiting for women." It's true. So how do we liberate desirable men from other women? We "mate poach". And how do we do that? We "compete to embody what men want" high heels to show off our pelvises, lip-gloss to make men think about vaginas, and we see off our rivals with slander. We spread gossip "She's easy!" because that makes the slandered woman less inviting to men as a long-term partner. She may get short-term genetic benefits but she can sing all night for the resource benefits, like a cat sitting out in the rain. Then then! the gossiper mates with the man herself.

We also use sex to "mate guard". I love this phrase. It is so evocative an image I can see a man in a cage, and a woman with a spear and a bottle of baby oil. Women regularly have sex with their mates to stop them seeking it elsewhere. Mate guarding is closely related to "a sense of duty", a popular reason for sex, best expressed by the Meston and Buss interviewee who says: "Most of the time I just lie there and make lists in my head. I grunt once in a while so he knows I'm awake, and then I tell him how great it was when it's over. We are happily married."

Women often mate guard by flaunting healthy sexual relationships. "In a very public display of presumed rivalry," Meston writes, "in 2008 singer and actress Jessica Simpson appeared with her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, wearing a shirt with the tagline Real Girls Eat Meat. Fans interpreted it as a competitive dig at Romo's previous mate, who is a vegetarian."

Meston and Buss also explain why the girls in my class at school went down like dominoes in 1990. One week we were maidens, the following week, we were not. We were, apparently, having sex to see if we liked it, so we could tell other schoolgirls that we had done it and to practise sexual techniques: "As a woman I don't want to be a dead fish," says one female. Another interviewee wanted to practise for her wedding night.

The authors lubricate this with a description of the male genitalia, again food themed. I include it because I am immature. "In Masters & Johnson's [1966] study of over 300 flaccid penises the largest was 5.5 inches long (about the size of a bratwurst sausage); the smallest non-erect penis was 2.25 inches (about the size of a breakfast sausage)."

Ever had sex out of pity and wondered why? "Women," say Meston and Buss, "for the most part, are the ones who give soup to the sick, cookies to the elderly and . . . sex to the forlorn." "Tired, but he wanted it," says one female. Pause for more amazing detail: fat people are more likely to stay in a relationship because no one else wants them.

Women also mate to get the things they think they want drugs, handbags, jobs, drugs. "The degree to which economics plays out in sexual motivations," Buss says, "surprised me. Not just prostitution. Sex economics plays out even in regular relationships. Women have sex so that the guy would mow the lawn or take out the garbage. You exchange sex for dinner." He quotes some students from the University of Michigan. It is an affluent university, but 9% of students said they had "initiated an attempt to trade sex for some tangible benefit".

Medicinal sex

Then there is sex to feel better. Women use sex to cure their migraines. This is explained by the release of endormorphins during sex they are a pain reliever. Sex can even help relieve period pains. (Why are periods called periods? Please, someone tell me. Write in.)

Women also have sex because they are raped, coerced or lied to, although we have defences against deception men will often copulate on the first date, women on the third, so they will know it is love (madness). Some use sex to tell their partner they don't want them any more by sleeping with somebody else. Some use it to feel desirable; some to get a new car. There are very few things we will not use sex for. As Meston says, "Women can use sex at every stage of the relationship."

And there you have it most of the reasons why women have sex, although, as Meston says, "There are probably a few more." Probably. Before I read this book I watched women eating men in ignorance. Now, when I look at them, I can hear David Attenborough talking in my head: "The larger female is closing in on her prey. The smaller female has been ostracised by her rival's machinations, and slinks away." The complex human race has been reduced in my mind to a group of little apes, running around, rutting and squeaking.

I am not sure if I feel empowered or dismayed. I thought that my lover adored me. No it is because I have a symmetrical face. "I love you so much," he would say, if he could read his evolutionary impulses, "because you have a symmetrical face!" "Oh, how I love the smell of your compatible genes!" I would say back. "Symmetrical face!" "Compatible genes!" "Symmetrical face!" "Compatible genes!" And so we would osculate (kiss). I am really just a monkey trying to survive. I close the book.

I think I knew that.

Clinton Bush
12-03-09, 10:01
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/03/tiger-woods-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-jaimee-grubbs-115875-21869965/

Drofnalb
12-05-09, 10:05
Please feel free to download this documentary on society in Amsterdam.

The download takes a while to complete, but should be worth it.

http://content.wuala.com/contents/drofnalb/Videos/_sex_drugs_and_democracy.avi?dl=1

Baltimonger
02-28-10, 23:09
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/webxtra/story/Condom-shortage-of-Olympic-proportions/0hV7ESS8zUuL-fHePkf9DQ.cspx

SoCalMonger
02-02-11, 01:50
"Less-Than-Super Sex: Don't Come to Dallas Expecting 100, 000 Prostitutes"

(http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/dont-come-to-the-super-bowl-expecting-100000-prostitutes-okay/24699)

When the Superbowl was in SD awhile back there was actually less SW's on the streets. The action actually picked up a few weeks after the Superbowl.

Drofnalb
02-22-11, 20:25
THIS DUDE IS A JOKE!

FEB 22 2011, 3:48 PM ET3.

Apparently prostitution, a. K. A. The world's oldest profession, is a turn-off to folks trying to win the future.

So says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) , who is urging state leaders to outlaw prostitution in Nevada in a bid to woo new businesses to the economically devastated state. The forward-looking businesses of tomorrow, he says, are repelled by Nevada's wild reputation and hesitant to move into offices near brothels.

Reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal about a speech Reid gave Tuesday in Carson City:

"If we want to attract business to Nevada that puts people back to work, the time has come for us to outlaw prostitution," Reid said in an address to the Legislature.

The Senate majority leader, who learned to swim as a child at a brothel in his hardscrabble hometown of Searchlight, said licensed brothels tarnish the state's image and scare away potential employers at a time when Nevada is desperate for new investment.

Reid said he recently met with a businessman who was considering opening a new facility in Storey County but expressed concern about the brothels there.

Nevada is the only state that allows its counties to tax and regulate brothels, though prostitution remains illegal in several counties including Clark and Washoe.

The brothel business dates back to Nevada's frontier beginnings, but the state did not legalize and regulate the practice until 1971. The Mustang Ranch, Nevada's first licensed brothel, opened in Storey County the following year.

Today, there are 24 licensed brothels open for business in 10 rural counties.

Reid said it's time for that to change.

"So let's have an adult conversation about an adult subject," he said."Nevada needs to be known as the first place for innovation and investment, not as the last place where prostitution is still legal. When the nation thinks about Nevada, it should think about the world's newest ideas and newest careers, not about its oldest profession."

Zappa3
03-12-11, 18:32
He should think about the tax burden he and his ilk put on businesses. Between overtaxation and the high cost of employing union worker the democrats are responsible for the decline in the number of manufacturing jobs in the USA Democrat policies of protecting the unions and giving them outrageous pensions and other benefits in return for kickbacks via campaign contributions have only hurt the american workers who no longer have jobs or the states the money to pay them.

And to think that his solution to the decline in business growth is to outlaw brothels. Someone needs to pull his head out of his a$$!

THIS DUDE IS A JOKE!

FEB 22 2011, 3:48 PM ET3.

Apparently prostitution, a. K. A. The world's oldest profession, is a turn-off to folks trying to win the future.

So says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) , who is urging state leaders to outlaw prostitution in Nevada in a bid to woo new businesses to the economically devastated state. The forward-looking businesses of tomorrow, he says, are repelled by Nevada's wild reputation and hesitant to move into offices near brothels.

Reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal about a speech Reid gave Tuesday in Carson City:

"If we want to attract business to Nevada that puts people back to work, the time has come for us to outlaw prostitution," Reid said in an address to the Legislature.

The Senate majority leader, who learned to swim as a child at a brothel in his hardscrabble hometown of Searchlight, said licensed brothels tarnish the state's image and scare away potential employers at a time when Nevada is desperate for new investment.

Reid said he recently met with a businessman who was considering opening a new facility in Storey County but expressed concern about the brothels there.

Nevada is the only state that allows its counties to tax and regulate brothels, though prostitution remains illegal in several counties including Clark and Washoe.

The brothel business dates back to Nevada's frontier beginnings, but the state did not legalize and regulate the practice until 1971. The Mustang Ranch, Nevada's first licensed brothel, opened in Storey County the following year.

Today, there are 24 licensed brothels open for business in 10 rural counties.

Reid said it's time for that to change.

"So let's have an adult conversation about an adult subject," he said."Nevada needs to be known as the first place for innovation and investment, not as the last place where prostitution is still legal. When the nation thinks about Nevada, it should think about the world's newest ideas and newest careers, not about its oldest profession."

DropFrame
07-22-11, 15:52
NM state judge accused of sex assault on prostitute.

This "prostitute" dates a judge 8 times then busts him by secretly videotaping him. Claiming she performed oral sex on him against her will.

"A criminal complaint said the prostitute told police that she had visited Murdoch approximately eight times in his home after he answered an online personals ad and exchanged money for sexual acts."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43827814.me_and_courts/

DaveSteefen
03-26-13, 08:33
Nice documentary.

Hargow20
06-14-15, 23:52
Interesting article how the web is affecting prostitution. The big downside is that it has dramatically raised prices for us mongers. I would not mind online escorts if the prices were more reasonable. This one lady tod me she wanted $100 min for a BBJ. This is ridiculous in my mind.

http://discover.economist.com/?a=21611074&cid1=d/dsp/Outbrain/dyn/21611074/20150520-00:00am/paid/display-LA/BR-LC/BRPII/none/subs/US/BR-MIT

Cephlapod Love
06-14-16, 15:56
Interesting article how the web is affecting prostitution. The big downside is that it has dramatically raised prices for us mongers. I would not mind online escorts if the prices were more reasonable. This one lady tod me she wanted $100 min for a BBJ. This is ridiculous in my mind.

http://discover.economist.com/?a=21611074&cid1=d/dsp/Outbrain/dyn/21611074/20150520-00:00am/paid/display-LA/BR-LC/BRPII/none/subs/US/BR-MITYeah, there are all kinds of girls out there that think they are special, after a get ricj quick scheme or read / saw / heard they could get BIG bucks. Sure all kinds of GPS out there! The best thing to do is ignore it, move on. There is always some dude with more $$$ than brains who will pay elevated prices, but they are few & far between. So stick to your guns and don't pay elevated prices.

BTW. Link doesn't work. Is it a subscription site? Would you be able to copy & paste the text of the article here?

MeyghaMann
04-08-18, 22:15

http://discover.economist.com/?a=21611074&cid1=d/dsp/Outbrain/dyn/21611074/20150520-00:00am/paid/display-LA/BR-LC/BRPII/none/subs/US/BR-MITThat would be 6000 for an hour. These are prices for A list pornstars LOL.

MongerSeeker
09-10-19, 07:19
As a connoisseur of good sex I am very offended that people like Harvey Weinstein & Jeff Epstein has abused so many women. While I have had sex with a lot of girls and prostitutes. I have forced a girl to have sex with me. I hope Harvey Weinstein gets a long jail sentence that he deserves.

Vendopage
05-04-20, 01:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.