PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Rixy1
10-04-06, 08:15
CHANEL 10 has this on the website. 1 in 10 men, does that sound right to you?

http://www.turnto10.com/nationalnews/9981307/detail.html#

In that report, 1 in 10 British men who attended a "Sexual Health Clinic" reported paying for sex (PFP) but who goes to such clinics and are they representative of the general population in that country?
In the book "Sex for Sale" by R. Weitzer published in 2000, the author quotes 1990's American studies reporting numbers closer to 1 in 5 men having had PFP.

Snook
10-04-06, 10:01
I never pay for sex. I pay for them to leave afterwards and leave me alone!!! LOL.
Snook

Gansett
10-04-06, 11:09
I never pay for sex. I pay for them to leave afterwards and leave me alone!!! LOL.
Snook

Ever been married? You paid for sex. :)

Some American
10-04-06, 11:46
For awhile every time I went downstairs with one of the girls here it was good for a handjob (sometimes through the pants), but yesterday afternoon I went with a white girl with small tits and dark hair and the most she would do was a lapdance that was really more of an airdance. I don't get up this way all that often, but I'm wondering if things have changed here or if I just managed to pick up a dud. Naturally she got no extra tip from me.

Virile Vito
10-04-06, 15:38
[QUOTE: Lucky Guitar]"For awhile every time I went downstairs with one of the girls here it was good for a handjob (sometimes through the pants), but yesterday afternoon I went with a white girl with small tits and dark hair and the most she would do was a lapdance that was really more of an airdance. I don't get up this way all that often, but I'm wondering if things have changed here or if I just managed to pick up a dud. Naturally she got no extra tip from me."[QUOTE]Lucky (or in this case Unlucky),

As I just mentioned in another section, your best bet for action at a strip club action in Providence is Cheaters aka the Pink Palace. You will get your HJ and more. Check out the Providence - Strip Clubs section for details (also, I just posted a summary in CT - Other Areas). They provide what Sportsmen's Club used to offer a few years ago.

Better luck next trip.

Vito

Vargr
10-04-06, 19:35
Two hags working today, the one blonde isn't bad but has apparently had a toothache for several months.

Fred Brophy
10-05-06, 08:31
For awhile every time I went downstairs with one of the girls here it was good for a handjob (sometimes through the pants), but yesterday afternoon I went with a white girl with small tits and dark hair and the most she would do was a lapdance that was really more of an airdance. I don't get up this way all that often, but I'm wondering if things have changed here or if I just managed to pick up a dud. Naturally she got no extra tip from me.I was at the Sportsmans about three weeks ago, and met a delightful girl. While sitting at the bar, I gave her p***y a little rub. She didn't object but suggested a private booth would be a better place for that.

I fingered her pussy while she unzipped my pants gave my d**k a nice massage til I was satisfied.

I was there just after lunch, and there were more girls tan customers. Daytime seems to best time.

Member #5805
10-05-06, 09:45
Took the monger mobile out for a cruise last night. Damn it was quiet out there. I did notice that LE has now taken to riding their bicycles around in the evening.
There was what appeared to be a your HSW hanging out on the corner of Elmwood and Sprauge, there was also a group of young males hanging around just down the street, that she was walking with on my next pass through, perhaps some sort of scam?

Be careful out there

RiDe

Gansett
10-05-06, 09:51
Not much on the E'wood side either, one behind Az but was dancing in the middle of the street, all flaked out.
I did meet with le though. Coming down bucklin, going to take a right at the liquor store and go up to AZ area. As I'm turning up a black SUV swings around a parked car, we almost hit.Both of us jack up. I say" Excuse me sir but your manner of driving leaves a lot to be desired". Actually I said " You F***ing A**hole." He flops out his badge on a chain from under his tee shirt, tells me to pull over. Does the license, reg, ins deal. Asks why I'm there, " I'm going to AZ for washer fluid". They don't sell washer fluid closer to where you live? You had to come to this area?' " I just ran out, I'm on my way to O'ville for wienies". patrol car pulls up, he gives my stuff to him and leaves. that guy gets out his ticket book. I ask if i can get out and why the ticket. Tells me to stay in and it's for no inspection sticker. I tell him my vehicle is under 2 years old and has less than 24,000 miles, according to the law I don't need one for a while. He comes up, looks at my mileage,date of my FIRST registration, hands it all back says " That guy is a a**hole" Get outa here.

Rosine
10-05-06, 14:26
Not much on the E'wood side either, one behind Az but was dancing in the middle of the street, all flaked out.

I did meet with le though. Coming down bucklin, going to take a right at the liquor store and go up to AZ area. As I'm turning up a black SUV swings around a parked car, we almost hit.Both of us jack up. I say" Excuse me sir but your manner of driving leaves a lot to be desired". Actually I said " You F***ing A**hole." He flops out his badge on a chain from under his tee shirt, tells me to pull over. Does the license, reg, ins deal. Asks why I'm there, " I'm going to AZ for washer fluid". They don't sell washer fluid closer to where you live? You had to come to this area?' " I just ran out, I'm on my way to O'ville for wienies". patrol car pulls up, he gives my stuff to him and leaves. that guy gets out his ticket book. I ask if i can get out and why the ticket. Tells me to stay in and it's for no inspection sticker. I tell him my vehicle is under 2 years old and has less than 24,000 miles, according to the law I don't need one for a while. He comes up, looks at my mileage,date of my FIRST registration, hands it all back says " That guy is a a**hole" Get outa here.Damn, that sucks. What time of day was it?

Bgdog
10-06-06, 07:21
Yesterday a.m. met up with Erica on Atwells. Small bsw, with nice little bod.
Titties on the really small side but bbbjcim was really smooth. Says shes out and about from 3-6 am most mournings because of lack of LE at that time.

Gansett
10-06-06, 08:17
She had on a dark blue/ black and white striped top and jeans but the rest of the description fits.

That's what he said, I guess the first guy told him I called him a F****** A******. Guess he was going to teach me a lesson?

Mid afternnon,around 3 or so.

Gansett
10-06-06, 17:51
This one didn't have a back pack. I met Pixie a week or so ago. :) I'd definetly remember her.

BostonBread
10-07-06, 00:30
A few weeks back I shared a number with SMs. Did anyone make the call and did they hook up? Wondering the feedback!

Gansett
10-07-06, 11:12
I think that's her name. She's back patroling bucklin between potters and walgreens. Thinnish, dirty blonde. Saw her twice in the spring, passed this time. From past experience she wants 4 but will take 3 for cbj. Chews, will go bb but no cim, rough handling, reluctant to allow roaming and complains over time taken. In general a royal pain. She was out there yesterday afternoon around 4. Gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans. FYI YMMV

Vargr
10-07-06, 21:36
Saw WSW sitting on steps on Bucklin between Daboll and Princeton. Too busy to stop but she looked OK from the car.

Oager
10-08-06, 01:35
be very carefull with venus.rumor has it she is sick.please use protection with her.

LynnMan
10-08-06, 07:56
I think that's her name. She's back patroling bucklin between potters and walgreens. Thinnish, dirty blonde. Saw her twice in the spring, passed this time. From past experience she wants 4 but will take 3 for cbj. Chews, will go bb but no cim, rough handling, reluctant to allow roaming and complains over time taken. In general a royal pain. She was out there yesterday afternoon around 4. Gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans. FYI YMMV

From the description she could be Justin. She has also used the name Jackie, and her service overall has gone downhill. I have post of her in the archives, with pictures. However I will not pick her up, since she is not worth the hassle.

LynnMan

Gansett
10-09-06, 10:09
be very carefull with venus.rumor has it she is sick.please use protection with her.

Good advice we should all be following but what was the source? some sw try to cut down the competition by providing us with that advice.

Yesterday afternoon watched a older, maybe late 30's, blonde get out of a mongermobile and go into the store by AZ, swung back, gave a smile and got a blank look. Later saw her behind AZ with her head in the window of another mongermobile, then she got in and they drove off, she waved to me as they passed. Any idea who she is? Definately older but appeared well perserved.

Member #5805
10-09-06, 10:27
Yesterday afternoon watched a older, maybe late 30's, blonde get out of a mongermobile...
Definately older but appeared well perserved.

Could be "Tuesday". See my report from a few weeks back. Very good service.

Daty Man
10-09-06, 15:02
Out on Elmwood at about 10:30 pm and saw one good lookiing blonde near the Hess station, but her pimp was standing right next to her and I won't stop when they do that. Otherwise dead, and no cops around.

Gansett
10-10-06, 09:38
Yesterday afternoon, Pixie down by the liquor store on bucklin, another wsw walking wit her homie by the school. She looked slightly pregnant, dirty blonde. He was flapping his arms at every car that passed.
A "too good looking" wsw, dark hair, sunglasses, well dressed in slacks, not jeans, sweater top near walgreens. She was giving the look but something didn't seem right. But I did see her get in and drive off, she just appeared too risky for me.

LynnMan
10-10-06, 10:34
Yesterday afternoon, Pixie down by the liquor store on bucklin, another wsw walking wit her homie by the school. She looked slightly pregnant, dirty blonde. He was flapping his arms at every car that passed.
A "too good looking" wsw, dark hair, sunglasses, well dressed in slacks, not jeans, sweater top near walgreens. She was giving the look but something didn't seem right. But I did see her get in and drive off, she just appeared too risky for me.

The good looking WSW described above sounds like Brenda. She offers wonderful BBBJ, but at higher cost than most SWs. She has quoted me 40, and I bargained it down to 30. The thing about her though, is that she looks so much like an average girl, the kind you can take out to dinner, that when I first saw her, I couldn't believe she's a SW. The two times I have been with her, I picked her up on Bucklin st, near the school, and then behind the AZ.

Another distinguishing with Brenda is her megawatt smile, I jokingly told her she could do a Colgate ad! Check my previous reports here (circa Sep-Dec 2005). Happy hunting you'all.

LynnMan

Gansett
10-10-06, 11:17
The good looking WSW described above sounds like Brenda. She offers wonderful BBBJ, but at higher cost than most SWs. She has quoted me 40, and I bargained it down to 30. The thing about her though, is that she looks so much like an average girl, the kind you can take out to dinner, that when I first saw her, I couldn't believe she's a SW. The two times I have been with her, I picked her up on Bucklin st, near the school, and then behind the AZ.

Another distinguishing with Brenda is her megawatt smile, I jokingly told her she could do a Colgate ad! Check my previous reports here (circa Sep-Dec 2005). Happy hunting you'all.

LynnMan

She was talking with Candice when I first saw her a month or two ago. C said , if you want to believe her, that her name was Phylis, lives in warwick with a older guy for freebies. After seeing her again and thinking back i believe she's one who ripped me off a year+ ago. It's a long story but I gave away some $ for nothing. But I did see the car she ran too, I got the plate, I've seen the plate in warwick, in fact I followed it one day but wasn't sure if I had the number right. Things in my mind are starting to click, if I see her again I'm first going to look for the car.
As for candice, haven't seen her lately. And no, I don't plan on stalking her.

LynnMan
10-10-06, 20:21
Hi mongers,
I went on a little cruise in Providence today. Cranston street was blocked due to construction, and it made pickings in that area slim to none. I also noted bike-riding LE, they put two black girls in cuffs (they looked like SWs) at Cromwell street (it cinnects Elmwood and Dexter) a short distance from Sprague, and behind AZ area. The cops went on to search their bags, then walked the girls to Elmwood/Parkis junction. Beware of the bike cops, since they can sneak up on you, you never see them till the last minute, sometimes they ride the bikes on the sidewalk!

At around 4.30 I spotted Clorinda, a WSW in late 20's, I have been with her previously, I posted her pictures here in the 2004 reports. She has a black guy who she says is her BF, she went to the AZ parking lot, and we left to a secluded spot for a cool BBBJ. Her looks range 7 and service was 10, total damage was $20. She was dressed in a white tank top, and a gray zippered sweatshirt, plus blue jeans. She has a very noticable short nose, you mongers may have seen her out there, her BF is cool though, just pull over and talk with Clorinda herself.

I went behind the AZ and I saw two HSWs one was slim ant tall, calls herself Angie, who is a regular there. The other one I pulled over and asked her name, she replied it was Stacy. She has curly black hair, and wore a black top, and tan cotton slacks. She had some jewelry and the most noticable was a 'Playboy Bunny' pendant on her gold chain. since I had been with Clorinda I just talked and left her alone. I also saw WSW named Jackie/Justine at the graveyard next to the Hess gas station. She was in the company of a black guy. She has lond black hair, dressed in a beige top and black pants, this was around 5pm.

As I was about to call it a day, I ran into WSW Marie. I have had service from her before, she was standing behind the AZ. She had a green T-shirt, blue jeans and a 'Charlotte Hornets' cap. Marie is in her 40's, but with a well preserved slim body. She was surprised I remembered her name, since she only walks the streets rarely. We agreed for FS, for 20. We went to the smae spot I was 2 hrs before, and she started with a slippery smooth BBBJ ( in my opinion the older a woman gets, the better her BJ skills get!). We then proceeded to FS, and it was great. She seemed to fully enjoy herself, and said that with my performance, she should be the one paying ME! That was new to my book of SW experiences, later I dropped her off, and left Providence a tired but happy man.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Fall Riverman
10-11-06, 11:36
Picked up Pixie last night. She is a pain to pickup. I circled her 5 or more times never giving "the look". I was sure she was working, so my my two heads were right. See it is better than one. Finally pulled onto a side street where I'd be close to her, she approached and asked for a ride. Cool did the cop check everything ok. Nice body and not looking like a sw at all. If your driving by you'd think it was just someone walking no looks or anything. We drove looking for a spot and she asked for .5 I said rates on the street is .3 for full w/ cim. She said cool. She doesn't have a spot she goes to and I like to get away from the area when I have a date. We ended up in Cranston behind some strip plaza great BBBJ, doggie, mission, finished with cim. well worth it.

Seen the blonde that Gansett is talking about and he's right good looking and is with her b/f but again good luck getting her to move and give you any looks. Although now I know she is working I'll get her next time.

Member #5805
10-11-06, 15:49
Went for a cruise through Elmwood area this afternoon on the way back into downtown. The streets around AZ looked like rush hour on 95 there were so many monger mobiles cruising. The bicycle LE were on Whitmarsh just behind the Gas station and there was a car parked at the back of AZ's lot that looked like U/C LE.
I quickly got out of there and headed back here to the office.

LynnMan
10-12-06, 10:29
Several mongers have mentioned 'Pixie' here, but there are no details regarding her appearance, race, clothing etc? Also could you point out on which street(s) she hangs out of, or area eg behinf the AZ. Details!

LynnMan

Just Me 69
10-12-06, 23:29
Several mongers have mentioned 'Pixie' here, but there are no details regarding her appearance, race, clothing etc? Also could you point out on which street(s) she hangs out of, or area eg behinf the AZ. Details!

LynnManShe is about 5'3", WSW, dark hair, small body, behind the AZ.

She sometimes carrys a back pack, warm weather it will be t shirt, cut off jeans.

Great bbbj, all the touching you want.

Will ask for 30, will take what ever, druggie, big time.

Rumor on the street is she may be pregnant.

Gansett
10-13-06, 08:50

LynnMan

Just Me pretty much got it. She had told me cranston st. was her stroll and she didn't like all the le over on the Elmwood area. Guess with the construction on cranston she changed her mind. As soon as she opens her mouth you'l know about her Pixie name, sounds like one!

Fall Riverman
10-13-06, 20:17
Did I mention that she never shuts the f**K up? damn get her in get her mouth stuffed and get her out. I'm going to start a rule when i pickup that I leave the girl where we finish. I had to drive back from Cranston with her and of corse I was lost and she wouldn't shut up the whole time.

Sailor02
10-16-06, 13:21
I went for a cruise this weekend (Sat) in O ville and found Rose. She's an older WSW, about late thirties or early fourties. She has medium length redish brown hair, about 5'3", and 120 lbs. She was well dressed (slacks, blouse, and even some jewelry). Her daughter just had a baby, so that makes her an grandmother (yikes). \

She bragged that she has excellent skills. I told her that we would find that out. She started at .40, but I told her that I'd offer .20 with a tip for a good job. She reluctantly agreed. Well gentlemen, let me tell you that she gave the best BBBJWCIM that I've had in a long time. As others have said on this board, the women give better service as they age.

I found her mid afternoon, but she says that she's usually out during early morning (4-6 am).

Happy and safe hunting to all, Sailor02.

Gansett
10-16-06, 17:37
found her at the Shell on Valley/Atwells. Wsw, 30+ish, light brown hair, thin. Wanted .40 & I offered .20 for first time, settled on .25. Get to where we're going, now it's .30 w/ the possiblity of a tip ( Sea Biscuit in the fifth is my standard reply). Too late to turn back now. Nitty-gritty, flat, I mean FLAT chested. So flat I asked for a southern view to be sure she was a she, she was. She wasn't happy about my asking. About chewed me to death. She complained over time it was taking, I complained of the pain she was causing.

5 in looks only because she had no warts or open sores, 2 in performance. said she hangs out, and does well, behind the PP, has a silverery colored minivan, Also claims to do hour long house calls for 100. Don't think I'd want her to know where I live. Got digits but her bf will answer, you want'em?

As she scooted out the door she grabbed my pack of cigarettes of the console,,,nice.

RH Treller
10-17-06, 08:25
This actually belongs in the "other section" area.

Found her late at night on Londsdale Ave. in Pawtucket. Young wsw blonde hair. Very cute. This is NOT the same Sarah that some of us know from a while back.

Not a bad BJ for .20. She claims she is sometimes on Charles St. in NP.

LynnMan
10-17-06, 09:02
Hi mongers,
sorry for the late report. I went cruising on sunday 4pm till 7pm. First I saw this very thin, and short WSW wearing a maroon sweatshirt, and was walking with a black guy. She came over to my car near the Library on Elmwood, and said her name was Jess. She kept asking what do I want, like 5 times in under a minute. I figured out she was high, or very tense and took a pass.

Next I saw this WSW who I think could be Pixie. She was standing at the juction of Plenty and Broad streets, and carried a backpack, plus another clothes bag, and looked like she was going somewhere. I tried to pick her up, but she seemed very skittish. Then a black guy joined her and helped her carry one of the bags. They took off along broad headed towards Parkis, and it was a no go. SHe has a slim face, medium length brown hair, and wore a blue sports team jacket.

A few streets over I saw three ladies, two white and a black one. The BSW semed high, she approached the car, but I insisted I talk to the prettier of the WSWs, but the skinnier of the two came up. She had an employee badge and said she was Priscilla or something, but I didn't want her. Her friend, the prettier one walked away, and I guess I blew it.

Getting back on Elmwood, I saw a WSW about 7 on looks. She was dressed in an olive green parka and blue jeans. She said her name was Lacie, once she came in the car quoted me 35 for BJ and 50 for FS. I asked her if she could come down, and with most SWs this is the point where they ask you how much do you have? Instead she said she was already giving a discount, since her usual rates were 60 FS and 40 BJ. She then asked me to pull over, and jumped out.

At the end of the day, I went home empty handed, but learned a few details. By the way, Cranston street was dry of any SW activity during my cruise.

Keep it safe guys,

LynnMan

Bgdog
10-17-06, 10:55
Hey Lynman,

If Lacie is the same one she also goes by Michele. She is definately going down hill fast. Picked her up last week in the daytime and she usually is a night crawler. She had a burn mark on her left cheek/jaw and I asked her about it. She said she got beat and kicked out of where she was staying for not bringing home enough $. Probably got burned with a crack pipe. Gave her 30 for bbbjcim and dropped her off where she said her car was parked.

Gansett
10-18-06, 10:40
At least half the time I go out I see/find a sw within 10-15 minutes. I always figure if there's one there's more, maybe better looking, maybe someone I've seen before, I've got a 1,000 reasons. Then the streets dry up, nobody anywhere, :(

Or, after a unfulling experience find someone who I know that gives better service at a better price,:(

You too?

Viejo
10-18-06, 12:28
At least half the time I go out I see/find a sw within 10-15 minutes. I always figure if there's one there's more, maybe better looking, maybe someone I've seen before, I've got a 1,000 reasons. Then the streets dry up, nobody anywhere, :(

Or, after a unfulling experience find someone who I know that gives better service at a better price,:(
(Added note: The unhappy face at the end of the sentence denotes the number of times that happens when you, for some reason, cannot take advantage of that find!!)

You too?

the Law of Adverse Probability is immutable. The best experiences are invariably those that happen when you have no expectations...you stumble on the perfect provider when you least expect to. You just have to remember that the probability of something happening is inversely proportional to its desireability. So, the longer you cruise and the hornier you get, your chances of scoring with a good experience get smaller and smaller.

There's just no escaping it...

Rixy1
10-19-06, 08:10
the Law of Adverse Probability is immutable. The best experiences are invariably those that happen when you have no expectations...you stumble on the perfect provider when you least expect to. You just have to remember that the probability of something happening is inversely proportional to its desireability. So, the longer you cruise and the hornier you get, your chances of scoring with a good experience get smaller and smaller.

There's just no escaping it...

I never graphed it, and I'm not out there much lately, but my experience is that there are waves of abundance switching suddenly to bleak famines in SW-land. Maybe it's global warming, but more likely it's cats and mice games with LE.

Viejo
10-19-06, 14:14
I never graphed it, and I'm not out there much lately, but my experience is that there are waves of abundance switching suddenly to bleak famines in SW-land. Maybe it's global warming, but more likely it's cats and mice games with LE.
waves of abundance usually coincide with relative indifference to whether or not you score. Bleak famines occur mostly when your libido is at peak readiness for oral satisfaction, and failure to connect will result in the highest level of frustration and disapointment. Likewise, LE activity is likely to be prevalent when your desire is at peak, depriving you of opportunity.

Advserse probability can also strike when you are in the highest level of anticipation and you find a perfect example of feminine pulchritude on a perfect side street...what happens? Her skills are so bad that she couldn't blow up a balloon.

Global warming...hmmmm....

Rixy1
10-19-06, 21:03
I dunno about how to predict it anymore but earlier tonight there were no SWs on my first loop in O-ville but at least 3 WSWs on my second loop a few minutes later. Tina,5'5', dark blonde, quiet, not as attractive as last seen 1 1/2years ago, was near Valley and did the bbbjcim well enough to get her requested .25 + tip. I hadn't seen her in a long time but she says she gets out there often to feed the kids.

Gansett
10-20-06, 11:30
Was near the area this morning, drove to Olly, nothing ,I do mean nothing.
Drove to elm, did the complete run to the DD, before the roger w. park.

Back again up elm, cranston all the way and back to olly, one BSW near the AZ, which looked real bad and wasted.

One hour of driving nothing, wasted morning.

Always going to be the exception but not much sense going past the elm/reservour split IMO. Fun times can be found in the SS parking lot, look for the type, offer to help with the groceries, worked for me.

I had to got to the lumber yard on harris Weds, around 1:30, 2 wsw near the broadway/harris intersection, really got the look, too bad I had someone with me.

LynnMan
10-21-06, 11:13
Hi mongers,
I ventured out today morning. I did the Olneyville square loop, but there was nothing to be seen. Elmwood did have about 2 WSWs. I pulled over next to one of them, near Bucklin. She wore a denim jacket and matching pants, very high heels. I said hi, and asked her name; usually most SWs tell you their name freely, this one kept asking what did I want to do? She looked sleepy, and complained it was cold at 7am. I left her alone and moved on.

I spotted Alicia, a slim WSW I had been with before. I have posted about her around last year. She used to wear a suede long coat and dress pants. This time she wore a gray hooded sweatshirt, and checked soft pajama-like pants. She was walking with a black guy, but only she approached the car at the Sovereign bank parking lot.

We went on to agree on FS for 30, and left to a secluded spot. She gave a great unrushed BBBJ before a satisfying FS. Her body is slim, and very small breasts, flat ass. But her attitude and service makes her a catch. Afterwards I dropped her off at Cranston street 7-11.

Keep it safe guys.

LynnMan

Rixy1
10-22-06, 21:16
Second loop of Elmwood today and I found Lacey, pretty, nice, and a really wow!! bj. WSW, 28, dark blonde, 36C's at least, roaming encouraged---quite a find, near Potter.
Gave me digits but said they're not always working. Anyone know her?

LynnMan
10-23-06, 08:45
I see Lacey mentioned below. I think she is the same one I saw but we did nt do anything due to her high price$. By the way RIxy, what did she charge?
See my report below from I spelled her name as 'Lacie'.

Member #5805
10-23-06, 09:18
Hey Rixy:
See my report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=467252&postcount=514

Rixy1
10-23-06, 09:43
Hey Rixy:
See my report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=467252&postcount=514
Yup, that's her, and gold she is. I offered .25, she countered .3 says usually gets .4 and proceded to show me why, and after said "see, that's why I charge more!" I see.
She wrote it down for me: "Lacey".
be well gents

Bgdog
10-24-06, 07:49
Yesterday picked up Kathy on Elmwood. Haven't seen her before but the best yet I've seen out there. She was clean( white teeth, none missing, hair smelled good) had a killer bod and boy could she give head. Swallowed to boot. Size c but nice nips. Incredible.

Sailor02
10-24-06, 17:44
Can you let the rest of us know at what approximate time you found Kathy and how much $$ you gave her please?

Thanks sailor02

Bgdog
10-25-06, 06:26
To answer your question. 5:45 am. 30 Roses.

RH Treller
10-25-06, 11:45
Wednesday am saw one on Plainfield near olneyville, one on Cranston surrounded by homies, and 3 on Elmwood. The one on Cranston was cute but there were too many people around. The others all looked strung out.

One of the ones on Elmwood was Leah, who some of you may know. I have never tried her because she always seems really high the times I have seen her.

Member #5805
10-26-06, 20:12
I picked up Brenda earlier behind the AZ, she said she has been on a "state funded vacation" for the last seven months and just got back on the streets. She is a tall attractive WSW with long blonde hair and a nice 'c' cup as she let me roam during a BBBJ. She quoted .40, I countered with .20, we settled on .25 but her performance was quite good so I gave her .30.
She gave me digits, after I determine if they work I will pass them along to Senior Members.

Rixy1
10-26-06, 22:01
I picked up Brenda earlier behind the AZ, she said she has been on a "state funded vacation" for the last seven months and just got back on the streets. She is a tall attractive WSW with long blonde hair and a nice 'c' cup as she let me roam during a BBBJ. She quoted .40, I countered with .20, we settled on .25 but her performance was quite good so I gave her .30.
She gave me digits, after I determine if they work I will pass them along to Senior Members.
I remember Brenda from last winter--definitely a winner. She hung out with that cute Dawn near the stations back then, I think.
No luck trying to find Lacey today. Did find Melissa in O-ville tonight for an average bj, .25.

Fall Riverman
10-28-06, 04:44
2am,

Nothing but trannies, awful although tricky from a distance. Very pushy and will try to get in your car. I don't promot violence but bring protection because they will get angry and try to break your stuff.

Fall Riverman
10-30-06, 22:18
Picked up Candice. Sweet wsw 28 yo nice body, acutally smells good. Cleaner than most sw. I had her confused for Pixie they kinda look alike, which is the only reason I turned around. She got in cop check. Went to a spot .40 for full. Very good service. She hangs around Potters.

Sailor02
10-31-06, 14:53
Greetings to all:

I went for a cruise yesterday afternoon (Mon) and spotted Alicia on Elm near the AZ. For those who don't know her, she's a wsw in her twenties, very slim, with reddish brown hair. She was acting very fidgitty and scratching at herself. Someone else here reported a while back that is some kind of drug symptom, but I can't remember what.

Anyway, we went to one of my spots for a very nice BBBJTC. She said that today (Mon) was going to be her last day on the street. Donation of .20 was happily accepted.

Happy and safe hunting , Sailor02

Member #5805
10-31-06, 16:59
Picked up a hot little brunette WSW, spinner in O'ville this afternoon, when I first drove past I thougt she was just waiting for a bus, but she gave an obvious look. Went to a great spot where I could watch traffic but they could not see us. .40 for fs with a BBJCIM (spit) finish.
Said she is out during the day to make some extra $$, works at a bar/club at night waitress.
I'll pick her up again

Fall Riverman
11-01-06, 11:43
Nothing, one fine hsw thin looked young twenties, didn't get a chance to loop around fast enough, snagged up by someone else.

Picked up 40yo Michelle, crack head .20 for services but being all freaked out we didn't finish. Was happy to let her out and at least I got something for my time.
Stay safe out there seems like there is more fishy things happing out there although outside the tranny issuse last week nothing happening to me, yet.

Rixy1
11-02-06, 22:34
It stays fairly busy out there lately which is good news. Monday evening I found Judy off Atwells, older HSW who is quite skilled. This evening Pat was waiting on Elmwood. Very low key WSW, dark blonde, taller, not so skilled but made good company for the event. One of the more interesting aspects of visiting with SWs is discovering the wide variety of techniques and degrees of skill. To me Catrina was the gold standard and Lacey (whom I can't find now) recently tied for first place. That variety is something relationships don't provide. Apparently LE has real work to do elsewhere lately and I hope they are actually catching real sociopaths instead of picking on friendly women.

LynnMan
11-04-06, 14:31
I went out this morning for a cruise in Providence. I saw afew SWs including Leah. She now has curly black hair, and she was walking near the Hess in the company of 2 hispanic guys.

At around 11am,I spotted this WSW along Elmwood, near Bellevue
at the lights, she had been walking with 2 black guys, but she left them behind. Her name is Trista. She wore blue jeans, gray top, that exposed her shoulders, and carried a pink hood in her hands.

The most noticable thing about her was her hair. It was adark brown and she had long curls, the kind you notice even from across the street. Her face is very pretty, she has slightly pouty lips, making her very sexy. I give a solid 8 and a half, as it turned out she is 21 yr old, and she said she is Portugese.

I pulled over and she came in, and after the usual checks, we agreed on 30 for FS. I asked if she could do half and half and she said that would be 40, and seemed ready to jump out of the car, since I had only 30 I stuck to FS.She said she has been doing this for only a month, and I believe her. Her boobs are medium, and her tummy is tight, in great shape.

In my opinion mongers, get her while she is fresh and doing good. She actually held her end of conversation, but she does weed and coke, and as you may know the streets have a way of getting the girls out of control, mean, and their looks go downhill.

We went to a secluded spot, and the she did a little HJ, then we went on to FS. She was very tight, and willing to please. I did tell her that a little BJ before FS is a freebie which girls offer, to get things going, and save time, also I suggested she can do this and ask a guy for a tip later, for a job well done. Afterwards I dropped her off at the gas station next to the library on Elmwood.

Keep it safe guys.

LynnMan

Member #5805
11-05-06, 20:53
Found Steph in Oville recently, was on Manton up by the chicken place. We went to a local spot for a BBBJCIM for .20. She is a WSW (spinner) that said she is not out often. Gave me digits but said she does not have minutes but will is going to buy more tomorrow.

Sailor02
11-07-06, 16:13
I spotted Christine today around lunchtime on Cranston St not far from the DD. This is the Christine that many of you (us) have talked about on this site. She used to be found on Elm. She looked pretty good. She says that she did four months in the clink, and has stopped using the heroine. She was clean and lucid and her hair was well done.

We went to one of my favorite spots for a BBBJTC. She showed plenty of skin and took her time. Her skills are still good as ever. I hope that she can stay off the heroine. She asked for .40, but I gave her .25

Happy and safe hunting to all, Sailor02

Member #5805
11-07-06, 23:30
With the election results coming in the way they are, the streets should open up more for us mongers. GO DEMS!!!!!!

I would have liked to be able to have a crop of Casino Girls come into town though. I have had fantasies about F'in pocahantas..

:)

RH Treller
11-08-06, 08:47
Met a HSW on Manton near the chicken place about midnight on election night. I don't think this is the same one RI designer reported about, although the pickup area is the same.

Excellent mic check for .30 -- I would definitely repeat.

Rixy1
11-08-06, 08:50
With the election results coming in the way they are, the streets should open up more for us mongers. GO DEMS!!!!!!

I would have liked to be able to have a crop of Casino Girls come into town though. I have had fantasies about F'in pocahantas..

:)
Vegas Casino Girls can get $$$ for a cbj.

Phat Bastard
11-09-06, 08:32
Deleted....

PsyberZombie
11-09-06, 09:38

Ri·D =

You'd probably like a little hottie who goes by the rather ridiculous stage name of Cherokee who works
at Club Fantasies

She's got long straight black hair and looks a lot like Poke·a·hont·ass in the Disney flick even though she told me
she's Italian , not Native American

She's a college girl who usually wears glasses and a constant smile and has a bubbly , talkative personality
and a bod to die for ; gives enthusiastic lap dances , too = Go for it , Dude !!!

Fall Riverman
11-09-06, 20:01
Works on Craig's list http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/232090603.html call her she is well worth it and smells good too. Don't worry to much about her pictures she has there she looks better in person.

LynnMan
11-11-06, 14:41
Hi mongers,
I went cruising this morning. I saw various SWS including Christine. This was around 8am, at Elmwood ave. Also I saw Trista, but at first she refused to approach the car, she was with her BF/pimp/dude and the guy was making calls at a payphone opposite the YMCA on Elmwood. From the look of things, they were calling their dealer, the girl looked jumpy, like she has ants in her pants.

After a few rounds, I spotted Trista, this time at the Mobil opposite the Hess. She wore a pink sweater, no bra, and blue jeans, with curly brown-reddish hair. She came in the car, and I asked her if we can go repeat the same deal, she said yes to FS, but quoted 40 and said she is now making more than that for FS. I countered with 30 and she refused, then asked me to drop her off. Basically she has gone up-market and I don't like her attitude in general, she also looked imbalanced, probably doing too much dope.

I then spotted a fat young looking WSW at Potters. She came into the car, and introduced herself as Kelly, 18yo from Boston. She offered FS for 30, I countered with 20 she said OK. We went to a good spot, and she started with CBJ, then proceeded to average FS. She wore blue jeans and gray hoodie.

Keep it safe guys.

LynnMan

Neb33
11-12-06, 04:49
Does anyone know of any escorts in Boston/RI that accept American Express, or has anyone used this place. http://www.afterhourdelight.net/

PsyberZombie
11-12-06, 10:33
.... from all of we Rhodent Mongers

Does anyone know of any escorts in Boston/RI that accept American Express ....

There are at least two escort services in Li'l Rhody that accept credit cards , but only one that accepts AmEx

That one is called Quality Sweets @ 401.595.6753 [ no web site ]

I got this info out of our free alternative newspaper , The Phoenix

You can pick up a copy + a copy of free glossy Xtreme Magazine — which contains adverts for virtually
every SC in New England — inside the front foyer of one of our best local Strip Clubs called Club Fantasies ('http://www.clubfantasies.com/enter.html')

CF opens daily at noon ; no cover until 5 p.m. ; two·fer·one .2 lap dances all day Mondays & Tuesdays

Here's a MAP ('http://*******.com/vsw8d') of how to get there

p.s. = *Nobody* uses AmEx any·more .... well , almost nobody because almost nobody accepts it
any·more , like our little Escort search showed

Why don't you join the 21st Century and get an MC or Visa card ??

Neb33
11-12-06, 23:38
Thanks man, next question is have you ever used Quality sweets?

Or do you know anybody who has?

Is it worth it?

Neb33
11-13-06, 00:59
I know about RTFF but, I do not know the abbreviations about the street names. But where are some good areas to cruise? Basically what side of Providence is a good area for potential action?

NY Monger
11-13-06, 09:13
Why would you willingly leave a very real paper trail which amex/visa etc do?

PsyberZombie
11-13-06, 17:53
Why would you willingly leave a very real paper trail which amex/visa etc do?

Neb33 is most likely a young , single , un·attached guy who doesn't care about leaving a paper trail

Thanks man, next question is have you ever used Quality sweets?

Or do you know anybody who has?

Is it worth it?

Answers =

NO . NO . And why don't YOU try them and report back here about your experience with them — TOFTT , if you will

PsyberZombie
11-15-06, 09:52
City police probe weekend shootings

01:00 AM EST on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

By Richard C. Dujardin

Journal Staff Writer

PROVIDENCE — The police are investigating three shootings over the last several days, including an assault on man who visiting an apartment on Althea Street that they say was being used for prostitution.

Florentin Reyes, 37, of 665 Cranston St., was at the apartment with a friend, Abraham Natareno, of the same address, when he was shot in the leg around 7:45 p.m. Saturday.

Natareno told the police he was having sex with a prostitute in a bedroom when he heard an argument in the living room between the person running the establishment and a person he could not identify. He said he heard a gunshot and saw Reyes burst into the room with a bleeding leg.

They ran out of the house and drove back to their apartment on Cranston Street and called the police.

The police found a shell casing and blood on the floor and on a wall of the apartment, as well as two mattresses, pornographic videos, log books, receipts of wire transfers and other items consistent with a prostitution operation.

Reyes was treated at Rhode Island Hospital.

In another incident, the police identified the man who was shot around 2 a.m. Sunday near the Sportsmen’s Inn at 122 Fountain St. as Gilberto Vasquez, 25, of 26 Atlantic Ave. A witness told the police Vasquez was arguing with two men when one shot him with a handgun. The suspects fled. Vasquez was in intensive care at Rhode Island Hospital last night.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sheesh !! Ya can't even hit a strip club any more with·out having to worry to about getting plugged

I do note , however , that both incidents happened at night = yet another reason I try to confine my mongering activities to the day·light hours

Fall Riverman
11-15-06, 13:03
Hooked up with her again last night I have digits and they are working I've talked to her a few times and have now hooked up with her twice. Again well worth it 8 in looks and body. If you'd like the number pm me, senior memebers only please.

Rixy1
11-17-06, 09:02
I'm glad to say there are always providers out there in the Prov strolls in the evenings lately. Let's keep them in business, gents.

Rhodyguy1129
11-17-06, 10:43
Hey guys,

Any of you know of a good (anonomous?) free clinic in the Providence area? South of Providence (Warwick, Cranston) would be good too.

I'd like to try and play as safe as possible and think it might be a good idea to get checked out regularly so as not to bring anything home with me, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the help.

LynnMan
11-17-06, 10:45
Hi mongers,
I was out this morning despite the heavy rain. I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised by the high number of SWS out there at 5am.
I saw a slim WSW on Broad st, walking with a black guy, she was carrying a football, I pulled over she came to the car, but seemed very cautious, she refused to come into the car, so I moved on.

At the Mobil/Hess I spotted both Leah and Christine who carried a black umbrella. I saw a thin WSW wearing Red Sox jacket, but I didn't talk to any of them. There were about 4 BSWS near the AZ as you went toward Hess, along on Elmwood.

I then spotted this slim WSW who looked too well put together for your average SW. She had blue jeans (soaked) and high heals, she also carried a tassled leather pocketbook, at first I though she was working for LE, given the looks. But then I reasoned, a female cop wasn't likely to walk the streets at 5am in the rain, without even an umbrella. I pulled over and asked for her name, she replied Cathy. I then said I was looking for someone else, and thanked her, before moving on. After 15 minutes of driving, I saw her at the lights on Potters and Bucklin, then she got in this time. That was a good test on the SW attitude, since many of them get pissed if you do not pick them up the first time.

Cathy's in her 30's but looks years younger. She had the look of a well maintained woman, and through conversation, I learned she does the streets only part time, and doesn't do drugs. She has long curly brown hair, tucked underneath a baseball cap. The cap itself is made of camouflage material, and she told me that the cap is how her clients recognize her. we agreed to FS for 25.

We went to a spotted I had chosen, and without even asking she took off everything! Right at that moment I starte anticipating a great time, since the other person who did that on my first date with her was Candice, and she has always been a great provider in my books. she then proceeded to a silk-smooth BBBJ, and I felt tempted to let the whole date be a BBBJ, but since we had agreed on FS I just freely roamed over her body with my hands. The FS was wonderful.

Afterwards, I dropped her off at the Hess and gave 10 tip for great service. Be on the lookout for the camouflage baseball cap.

Keep it safe.

LynnMan

Member #5805
11-18-06, 12:02
I have to agree with LynnMan.

When I first saw her walking near the walgreens, I thought there was no way she was working, she almost had an ELizabeth Berkley (showgirls) look about her. I took a loop around the church onto Bucklin and as I came out Redwing onto Elmwood she was crossing and gave me a big smile and a long look. Playing safe as she appeared to be LE I took one more loop around to see if there were any odd cars parked on the side streets, nothing.

I finally approached her next to the Mobil and she got in. She led me to a new spot that I found very intersting. We agreed on BBBJ, but did not discuss money. She undid my pants, and started what was to be an excellent job, she went for about 30 seconds moved down to pay some attention to the family jewels and then came up for air and held out her hand for money before she would complete. I asked how much and she said, whatever you think just put it on the console, and she proceeded to take off her shirt to allow access to some roaming.

The remainder of what ended up to be a BBBJ with swallow, was very smooth (LM's description seems to fit) and unrushed. She did a few things that would leave me to believe she can get a bit freaky (in a good way).

We had a pleasent conversation on the way back to droping her off across from Walgreens.

I will be on the hunt for this camoflage hotty again. She is definatly a gem in the Prov. SW scene.

Sailor02
11-19-06, 09:51
I went for a cruise on saturday afternoon. I spotted Trista that LynnMan has reported about here. She indeed is very sexy looking. she was wearing that same pink sweater and jeans that LM has described.

As we headed off she said that she didn't want to discuss $$ right away (neither did I), and we'd talk about it after we reached our spot.

After reading LM's reports I had a good idea what to expect (Ithought). She wanted .4 for BBBJ and .8 for FS. I told her that I didn't have that much and that I'd take her back. As I was getting ready to leave she agreed to BBBJ for .25

She removed her sweater and exposed a very nice body. She did an excelent job at BBBJTC. I would repeat but not at her new prices.

I"ll be on the lookout for Cathy. How much have you guys been paying her?

Sailor02

Member #5805
11-20-06, 21:47
I happened upon Nikki on Elmwood last night. She is an early/mid thirties WSW long dark very curly hair. She did not appear to be using and stated such when we talked on the way to her spot. Also said this is her second week out, she really needs the $$$$.
Asked for .20 for a bbbj and said I could cum in her mouth. Then proceeded to ask if I was married. I said no, does it make a difference with you letting me cum in your mouth?? She said she likes the cum, but she would take off her lipgloss if I was married so there was no evidence. She provided a nice BBBJCIM w/. swallow.
On the way back to the car she said she tries to get out around 8pm and stays out for a few hours. Does not want to give out her number because she has a kid at home and no cellphone. I gave her my monger phone # (kinda like the bat phone) and told her to call next time she was headed out.

There is an interesting twist to this one that I will pass along to Seniors that regularlly post to this forum with good information.

Gansett
11-21-06, 09:47
I found Brenda yesterday by mobil. Light brown/dirty blonde hair, nice body, clean. Even wears makeup so she doesn't look like a typical sw. Said she's going to school and works part time for a service. When I dropped her off she got in her car, a new VW Passat. Wanted 5 settled for little more than 25, will look for her again. Said she always wears her hat, a pink ball cap.
btw, I haven't been out much lately but noticed a lot of new names in recent posts. Maybe we have a new crew moving in?

LynnMan
11-21-06, 10:09
Over the last two weeks there has been a high number of SWS. I went for a cruise on sunday afternoon, and had a pleasant reunion with Cathy. This time for a BBBJTCWS and she is simply the best, from attitude to skills, and patience.

LynnMan
11-23-06, 14:12
Hi mongers,
I had a rainy cruise in Providence. Despite Thanksgiving holliday, and the rain, there were still providers out there. I spotted about 8 SWS between 10 and 11 am.

As soon as I saw Trista, I decide she was the one. Today she had blue jeans, and wore a maroon sweatshirt. Her hair was tied to the back, and she seemed to be in low moods. Her attitude was definitely down to earth, compared with our previous encounter. I saw her on elmwood, and as I pulled over, she got in. I told her I wanted a BBBJ and asked for the price, since I was ready to drop her off quickly, if the price was too high. She quoted .2 and I made sure it included CIM, she said OK.

We went to a private spot, she pulled up her T-shirt, and allowed roaming. One thing I can say for her, she knows how to follow instructions, and her attitude was down to earth. She did a great job, and I offered a .05 tip. She was overcame by this, since she had not expected it. I told her that once she provides great service I will always tip.

Comparing Trista to Cathy, the main difference is experience, and the intuition that seems to come with age. Cathy's touch include special warm slurpy attention to the family jewels, and she does this without even you asking for it! Trista seems to take coaching well, and will do what you ask her to, but she still has ways to go before reaching the level of Cathy, Sarah etc.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Soft Touches
11-24-06, 11:55
Does anyone know of any escorts in Boston/RI that accept American Express, or has anyone used this place. http://www.afterhourdelight.net/

I for one will never use a CC for services, regardless of the circumstances. In my earlier days, I have used it until an unfortunate experience in NJ. Fortunately it didn't end up costing me anything and it got fixed.

But, not only do you leave a paper trail but also a means for someone to do their holdilay shopping.

Think with the big head.

VilunyaChert
11-24-06, 12:47
I for one will never use a CC for services, regardless of the circumstances. In my earlier days, I have used it until an unfortunate experience in NJ. Fortunately it didn't end up costing me anything and it got fixed.

But, not only do you leave a paper trail but also a means for someone to do their holdilay shopping.

You're assuming Neb33 was proposing to use *his* CC. Maybe the escort was going to be a holiday gift to himself on someone else's nickle :).

(Nothing personal, Neb33, just covering another base...)

Bk British 01
11-25-06, 13:19
You're assuming Neb33 was proposing to use *his* CC. Maybe the escort was going to be a holiday gift to himself on someone else's nickle :).

(Nothing personal, Neb33, just covering another base...)To deal with the potential of CC fraud. I have 1 CC that has a 500 balance. I use it for services. Hang up the phone and call the CC company and tell them I just used the CC but I will not able to go back and get it, please send me another. It still leaves the paper trail but allows me to duck the need to deal with someone who wishes to spoil my fun.

PsyberZombie
11-26-06, 10:34
To deal with the potential of CC fraud. I have 1 CC that has a 500 balance. I use it for services. Hang up the phone and call the CC company and tell them I just used the CC but I will not able to go back and get it, please send me another. It still leaves the paper trail but allows me to duck the need to deal with someone who wishes to spoil my fun.

:confused: Hey , British Dude =

Would you kindly write that Post over again .... in English , please

Bk British 01
11-26-06, 13:42
Sorry about the miscommuncation. What I meant to say is that when I use a credit card for escorts I have 1 particular credit card that is used only for that. Upon making my reservation and confirming the charge has been made, I call the credit card company and tell them "I just left the store and I will not be able to go back there to pick up my card. I would like Visa/MC to send me another card to my address on file." By doing so I know the only charge is the escort and even if they (people working at the escort agency) have the number no one at the service will be able to sucessfully use my credit card for fraud.

Let me know if that is any clearer.

MyMustang
11-26-06, 15:20
Coming to Providence next week. Where are the best places to look for SW's.

Member #5805
11-26-06, 15:38
RTFF!!!!! It is all right there

Daty Man
11-26-06, 20:05
Sorry about the miscommuncation. What I meant to say is that when I use a credit card for escorts I have 1 particular credit card that is used only for that. Upon making my reservation and confirming the charge has been made, I call the credit card company and tell them "I just left the store and I will not be able to go back there to pick up my card. I would like Visa/MC to send me another card to my address on file." By doing so I know the only charge is the escort and even if they (people working at the escort agency) have the number no one at the service will be able to sucessfully use my credit card for fraud.

Let me know if that is any clearer.I would have guessed the credit card company would get suspicious about that. A pattern like yours could get you flagged for money laundering and draw unwelcome attention from the feebees or suchlike.

There's another way. You can buy stored value credit cards that work like any other credit card. Many are not tied to your name, even, and so are even more anonymous than your system. Once the value you put in the card is used up, that's it unless you recharge it.

Glooger
11-27-06, 01:38
I was in town visiting PVD during the nice week and took a few cruises to see what was happening. Given the business schedule, my available times were basically right after work. A couple days I took off a little early to cruise so my cruising times were about 4 - 7pm. I didn't know what to expect, but it seems the sws all take a break around this time? I visited Manton and Elmwood areas and saw absolutely nothing. The recent reports suggest there would be someone working. Anyone got a guess where they all go around this time?

Member #5805
11-27-06, 08:54
Picked up Cathy last night, she did not have on her signature hat and I almost did not recognize her when she got in the car. Her face was all puffy and her voice was shot, she said she was sprayed with mace by some vigilante that has been out on Elmwood harassing the SW's and taking down plate numbers of cars that pick them up?????
Once I figured it out I said her name and she proceeds to say are you the guy that posted on the internet about me. I have had a few people tell me they read about me on the internet. I just played it off and drove to her spot that we went to last time.
Anyway we park and she proceeded to perform her fantastic BBBJCIM. She really is quite talented at it. Love the noises and the attention she pays to the family jewels. She should give lessons to the younger girls.
I paid her .25 and off we went.
It is refreshing that she does not hound you for cash and just accepts what you give her at the end of services, as long as it is reasonable.

Gansett
11-27-06, 12:22
Don't know about a vigilante but Saturday afternoon, around 2:30 I got hit by a bb on Bucklin, right around the potters intersection. Don't have any idea where it came from, haven't po'd anybody, I'm hoping it was just kids. Just had a new one installed $206.00, expensive cruise.
Other than a couple of older, mature, sw that I passed on nothing was out.

Bubba261
11-27-06, 21:36
Don't know about a vigilante but Saturday afternoon, around 2:30 I got hit by a bb on Bucklin, right around the potters intersection. Don't have any idea where it came from, haven't po'd anybody, I'm hoping it was just kids. Just had a new one installed $206.00, expensive cruise.

Not to get too far off the subject, but if you have theft/comprehensive insurance (most do, lots of people don't realize) it generally covers glass replacement.

Gansett
11-28-06, 09:44
Older,(late 30's early 40's??) jet black hair, by 7-11 around 2 pm. Ok job for 2 but her bare stomach is a turn off.
Noticed a lot more of the older ones out there lately, what happened to the younger crowd?

Bubba, $500 ded, it's what I choose to lower payments on 4 vehicles

PsyberZombie
11-28-06, 10:08
Older,(late 30's early 40's??) jet black hair, by 7-11 around 2 pm. The 7-11 in O·ville ??

Noticed a lot more of the older ones out there lately, what happened to the younger crowd?

what happened to the younger crowd?

They're getting bumped off by The Rhody Ripper :eek: !!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=482046&postcount=258

SeacoastDude
11-30-06, 23:16

Someone shot at you?

There are some crazy bastards out there!

LOCK AND LOAD!

Gansett
12-01-06, 09:33
Dude,
It sure looked like a bb shot. I was going slow, I mean how fast can you go on bucklin by potters near the light? 15 mph? Wasn't like the car in front of me kicked up a stone, there wasn't one. I've had that happen on 95, never on a side street. Won't go into details but it's not like the windshield was old.cracked,pitted, etc before.
Live and learn.

LynnMan
12-01-06, 10:25
I don't know about the law in RI, but in Mass is you have auto insurance whether comprehensive or basic.The insurance company replaces the windshield for free. I have had it done twice, and at zero deduction, all the company wanted to know was where the damage happened.

I went out on a cruise on Tuesday aftrenoon. As I was cruising Elmwood, near Walgreens, I met January, a pregnant WSW late 20's. She was offering BBBJ for 20, but I didn't partake, never done it with a pregnant girl before, and it freaked ne out.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Gansett
12-01-06, 12:12
Lynnman,
I have no explaination why, hormones, state of mind, etc, but a ride on a prego is a thing of beauty. Don't know how it'll work on a sw but I've had a few non pro's and with each been told that the mighty "O" is more intense, lasts longer, and they can't wait for another! It seems that the whole sexual experience, for most women, is heightened during pregnancy. All I can say is try it, you'll like it! :)

As for the windshield, at the time I had 5, maybe 6, vehicles insured. RI Ins regs are different from Mass. I choose a $500 ded to keep my costs reasonable.(used to have a $1,000) Now, that's a joke right there, insurance costs in RI reasonable.

Rixy1
12-02-06, 10:38
I am now a Cathy fan. Last evening I had my first meeting near Potters with that tall, pretty, WSW, long curly honey-brown hair, cheery personality, and living up to all the recent descriptions of her at work. She's up there with the best of them.

Vargr
12-02-06, 12:27
...I have 1 particular credit card that is used only for that ... I call the credit card company and tell them ... to send me another card to my address on file." By doing so I know the only charge is the escort and even if they (people working at the escort agency) have the number no one at the service will be able to sucessfully use my credit card for fraud.
This is probably a valid tactic, however a real scammer will have run your bill up in minutes or hours so you'd better make that call fast. A more likely scenario is they sell the number to the real scammer, but then your maneuver probably works.

Rixy1
12-02-06, 19:08
Talk about scammers. Queenie, tall, very attractive redhead H/WSW on Elmwood wanted cash, food, made promises, left the car and vanished with, fortunately, only a few dollars. Anyone know her? She is very clever and seductive and allowed some bare roaming but that was just her M.O. to get more bucks before splitting. Watch out for her!

Fall Riverman
12-04-06, 01:00
If your ever in LA area, they get double for FS than we pay here. SW are no better looking there either. Action is dead there few AMP, and strip clubs aren't worth squat unless you like leaving unserviced. I'm going for a cruise tonight see what I find. I'll report when I get back. Good to be home.

Fall Riverman
12-04-06, 09:42
Two out not worth stopping for. Anyone meet with Candice yet? Post your experiences.

PsyberZombie
12-06-06, 17:06
This girl never ceases to amaze me

She appeared in District Court yesterday to be formally arraigned on a charge of possessing Crack Cocaine . She was arrested in early August , which just goes to show you how slow our 'Justice System' is here in Li'l Rhody . Heck , one of her boyfriends was arrested in JUNE on a drug charge , and still hasn't had his pre·trial conference yet = it's scheduled for the end of January

So when I saw her this morning , I natch asked her how it went in Court

" Perfectly " , she said

Her Pubic Defender [sic] found some minor legal technicality to argue , so the Judge wouldn't even assign her another appearance date . That's not quite as good as getting the charge thrown out altogether , but a working girl will take what she can get . She'll never have to answer to that charge again

Near the end of our Date the topic of conversation turned to food , because after our last Date I had dropped her at her fave bakery on Federal Hill to meet her Dealer

She says = " I just *love* their donuts .... I love Taco Bell tacos too
but I guess I won't be eating any of them soon "

" Why not ?? " I asked

She goes = " There's been an E. Coli outbreak at Taco Bells .... it was in the news .... I thought you read the Pro·Jo "

In fact , I have it delivered every day , but I got a little behind in my reading . Jo·Elle the only P4P Pro I've ever met that reads the newspaper every day ... the very concept is simply astounding , especially when you realize she's an alcoholic and crack fiend . How she manages to keep her good looks is yet another Total Mystery ...
"Good Protoplasm" , I suspect

Sorry for not including more details on how she earns her money from me , but this girl is just So Different from any other P4P worker I've ever met , that I've just got to *marvel* about her

Her 'Player List' is closed for now but if she ever decides to take on a new Customer , I'll place an Ad for her right here on this Board

Gansett
12-07-06, 10:56
FallRM,
I had several numbers for Candice as she kept moving around. Last I knew she and another wsw were staying at a motel in Cranston. Neither number she and her friend gave me work any more. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened.

Brenda was out Sunday. She's only out when she doesn't have work from the service she works for. Substantial discount!! If your so inclined pm me.

Fall Riverman
12-08-06, 00:38
I was away on vacation and I haven't tried to contact her. I know she uses a prepaid card that may be the problem. If I here from her I'll pass on the information. She and the other girl (girlfriend) have been posting on craig's list. If I get another number I'll pass along.

FallRM,

I had several numbers for Candice as she kept moving around. Last I knew she and another wsw were staying at a motel in Cranston. Neither number she and her friend gave me work any more. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened.

Brenda was out Sunday. She's only out when she doesn't have work from the service she works for. Substantial discount!! If your so inclined pm me.

Rixy1
12-08-06, 23:25
"Lisa" tonight told me she was among several SWs brutalized by the UC Providence wimp-faggots, also known facetiously as "LE" (what "law"?!!!)
She and the rest were roughly treated but were released after a day. She says now there are cameras near the Manton/Delaine intersection.
Last evening I was out cruising those strolls and was really surprised to find it so deserted and now I know why. She said one UC vehicle was a truck with 3 android entities (it just doesn't seem right to call such scum "men") in it who solicited her. Nice going, LE pussy-heads, and congrats to Hizzonor the Supreme Pansy for stamping out heterosexuality yet again. I forgot to ask if the boys' bathhouses were also busted the same night. Probably not. Where else would Providence's "finest" then go for their after hours donut hole treats?

PsyberZombie
12-09-06, 10:25
"Lisa" tonight told me she was among several SWs brutalized by the UC Providence wimp-faggots, also known facetiously as "LE" ....
She and the rest were roughly treated but were released after a day....She says now there are cameras near the Manton/Delaine intersection.Please tell me this Lisa wasn't the popular Lisa Rogers!

This poor girl is so sweet, she really doesn't deserve 'rough treatment' [not that anyone does]

At the risk of furthur irritating Bubba261 ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=484782&postcount=656'), here's more info on Lisa: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=399806&postcount=957

p.s. I haven't seen any cameras at Manton & Delaine , but I haven't been over there for a few weeks. Anybody wanna fill us in on whether these are just more Red Light cameras that the city will eventually have at every intersection — or do I have to run over there and check them out my·self?

Gansett
12-09-06, 12:20
There was absolutey no reason to include Bubba261 in your post other then to fuel the flames.

Remember the purpose of this forum!

BuffaloBill, I would appreciate it if you good folks In Philly would follow procedure rather than posting here, if you have a problem with a fellow poster notify Jackson, PZ has twice in the past year.

Gansett

LynnMan
12-10-06, 02:02
Hi mongers,
I went for a Saturday morning cruise. I saw this WSW by the name of Tracey, she hangs around the AZ, sometimes wears pink sweatpants, and always wears a black polyseter jacket that stretches to her knees. She'd in her mid 20's and a bit overweight.

Our agreement was for BBBJ for 20. I started suspecting trouble when she was reluctant to tkae off her top, or at least pull it up to allow roaming. She did it though, then started a very agressive, and shallow technique. Ten minutes later and still I was not done, she complained she was tired, and my little head was raw from her action. So I drove her back, and dropped her off at the Hess. Definitely will not repeat.

By the way I saw Jackie, also going by the name Justina at Cranston street, I have posted about her here including pics, check my '05 posts. As I was driving on Elmwood, I spotted Trista, she was dressed in blue jeans, white T-shirt and a brown faux-fur jacket. I pulled over and we had a blissful re-union. She agreed for a BBBJ for 20, then went on to do a spirited and and deep job, I actually tipped her a 10. This was about 10am.

Keep it safe guys,

LynnMan

PsyberZombie
12-10-06, 10:45
Remember the purpose of this forum!

That's really rich coming from a guy who posted THIS ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=352849&postcount=200')

PsyberZombie
12-11-06, 09:28
More recycled posts, eh PS? Like I said, it's a great way to get the post count up. I'd bet that if all the posts that have zero content except for links to your older posts were deleted, you count would drop instantly below 1,000.

Speaking of Posts with "zero content" , how about *these* ?? =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=484139&postcount=149

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=483976&postcount=1012

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=482550&postcount=106

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=482549&postcount=407

Here's one where the fricken Homo trolls for gay sex =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=467542#post467542

I could post another 154 just like those , but I think you all get the point

I really don't post too much on this thread any·more because this thread is mainly about SWs and I haven't picked up a SW in LaProv since Lisa back in August =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=455739&postcount=420

Indoor Prostitution is LEGAL in this state , gentlemen , so why risk a solicitation charge ?? Name me one other state where that's true . Even Nevada outlaws prostitution in Clark County — the only county most tourists ever see

I've been sticking with indoor dates with either ATFs like Jo·Elle or stripper take out ; or I just hit one of the two good clubs in town if I'm short on time

... oh , and another reason I don't post here much is because nearly every post of mine here gets flamed by either Bubba261 or Gansett

Mean·while , since nobody answered my query about those cameras mentioned by Rixy1 in Post # 658 , I'm gonna head over to O·ville this morning to check them out my·self

I'm betting they're red light cameras , which is a major concern if yer still cruising the streets =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=393080&postcount=365

PsyberZombie
12-11-06, 18:18
Mean·while , since nobody answered my query about those cameras mentioned by Rixy1 in Post # 658 , I'm gonna head over to O·ville this morning to check them out my·self

I didn't spot any cameras — not even of the 'red light' variety — at the inter·section of Manton & Delaine
during my counter·surveillance sweep of the area this morning at 11 a.m. ..... No SWs spotted , either

There are some out·door emergency lighting fixtures on the building on the N·E corner there that Rixy1's Lisa
might have mistaken for cameras , though

In other O·ville Mongering News =

There's a new STOP sign both ways on Valley St at Delaine . This turns the inter·section into a four·way Stop ,
and should slow traffic there and allow easier access to & egress from that prime Mongering route

THANKS , Mayor Sissy·Leen·ee !!

Benchseats Rock
12-12-06, 00:46
Just wait a little while for the cameras... they're on the way.
Enjoy it all while you can, but if an of you want a preview of what Big Brother is going to be bringing to your town, just come on down to Baltimore for a weekend and cruise our loops. We'll your mongering delegation a great time complete with guided tours and believe you me, we know how to throw one hell of a party. What will probably catch more of your attention than anything else though are the hundreds of flashing blue lights on top of the street lamps throughout the city. Scarier still, they're not necessarily as high tech as the ones that don't flash at all.... I think we're the defacto first model for London West.

Benchseats Rock

PsyberZombie
12-12-06, 10:43
Just wait a little while for the cameras... they're on the way.

Red light cameras are already here , and they're spreading faster than herpes at a bare·back gang bang =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=453775&postcount=393

But Li'l Rhody isn't Baltimore , and I seriously doubt we'll ever be over·run with LE surveillance cameras .... the crime rate here doesn't justify it , for one thing

Red light cameras generate money for the city ; surveillance cameras would *cost* LaProv money — another reason it won't happen

Our stroll areas are also concentrated where the FBI's Manual on Street Prostitution says they'll be = in economically declining neighborhoods that are a mix of residences and small businesses

Those cameras can't be *every·where* , and if they ever do arrive , the SWing trade will just move in a few blocks to where the camera aren't , until a murder happens on camera and the police don't respond until someone calls 911 and then everybody realizes that no·one's watching the monitors and the trade moves back out into the open again

Gansett
12-13-06, 13:12
monday around 1 decided to take a ride even though it was still raining off and on. Short blonde on bucklin near carter yelling to her partner, a brunette near potters. Saw 2 coming out of a van with out of state plates parked behind AZ. One thin,pale, black hair pulled straight back, looked sickly. Her partner was heavy, round face, jet black hair. A dirty blonde doing laps around the library. Over to O'ville, bsw near dd. Wsw near the church on atwells. A possible near the mills on valley. I have not seen that many out at one time in a loooong time. Then I found Trista on elmwood, very enjoyable meeting her, hope to do so again. You know who you are, thanks for the heads up!
With the exception of one I have not seen any of these out before. Call it what you will, poor timing on my part or whatever but I'm sort of thinking these are part-timers hoping to earn for the holiday. In the past I've run into others who do this only at this time of year.
As for the camera issue, I wouldn't worry too much about it at this time, money is tight for the city.

PsyberZombie
12-13-06, 18:19
And you thought LaProv's Foxy Lady was a shady place =

*** Three dead, two officers hurt, after shooting at strip club ***

12:01 AM EST on Wednesday, December 13, 2006

By RICHARD SALIT
Journal Staff Writer

NEW BEDFORD - At about 7 Monday evening Irene Thomas, inside a friend's tanning salon, heard a ruckus outside the Foxy Lady strip club next door. She went outside and saw two club employees, manager Tory C. Marandos and bouncer Robert Carreiro, arguing with a third man she didn't recognize.

"I'll be back for you and you and everybody," the man shouted.

She shrugged it off as just another barroom dispute.

Five hours later, at closing time, a man walked into the club and went on a shooting rampage. He wielded an assault weapon and wore dark paramilitary-style clothing.

When it was all over, Carreiro, 32, of New Bedford, and Marandos, 30, of Nashua, N.H., were dead. Their killer, Scott C. Medeiros, 35, of Freetown, apparently took his own life, the police said.

"We had told this young man not to come near the club," Foxy Lady owner Tom Tsoumas, the uncle of Marandos, told the Associated Press.

Medeiros had a relationship with a Foxy Lady barmaid that ended badly. Before that, the barmaid had been romantically involved with the bouncer and the two had had a child together.

Carreiro, said Tsoumas, had told Medeiros, "This isn't the place for you. She doesn't want to see you. It's only going to cause problems. He went away but evidently he came back."

Before he turned the gun on himself, Medeiros sparked a wild shootout and standoff with the police, with about a dozen nightclub staff and patrons fleeing for their lives and bullets shattering the windshields of cruisers and blowing out the vehicles' tires. The first two officers to arrive were shot before they had a chance to get out of their cruisers, according to Police Capt. Richard Spirlet. One other person was shot, but not seriously harmed.

"It's just a miracle these officers did not die with the amount of firepower he had," said Spirlet.

The police yesterday would not comment on what motivated Medeiros' violent outburst or even describe his relationship with nightclub employees. Spirlet would only say that the staff knew Medeiros and that "he was targeting individuals" rather than randomly shooting people.

New Bedford's Foxy Lady Southcoast, associated with strip clubs in Providence and Brockton, is on Popes Island, a speck of land connected by bridges to New Bedford and Fairhaven. The island is in the heart of this region's commercial fishing fleet and is surrounded by piers dotted with blue and red steel-hulled trawlers.

The police received the first 911 calls reporting shots fired at 2:02 a.m.Tuesday. Ned Tsouprake, who works security at the Foxy Lady, spotted Medeiros inside the club, through a cloud of smoke, and watched as the shooter aimed at him.

"I just jumped back and saw this guy - looked like he was in a black SWAT uniform," he told the Associated Press. "He shot at me. I don't know how he missed me."

Tsoumas, the club owner, said Medeiros was familiar with the layout of the club because he had installed an alarm system in it recently.

Just as the shooting began, cab driver Nick Santiago, who was driving by the stark, boxy building, saw two women pulling a man from the doorway to the sidewalk. Santiago, 32, of New Bedford, thought the man was drunk and pulled his Yellow Cab over to help.

He thought he was just being a good Samaritan. He didn't realize a nightmare was unfolding until a man stepped out of the doorway wearing what looked like a bulletproof vest and holding what resembled an M-16, like the one he used when he was in the service. (The police yesterday could not say what type of firearm Medeiros used and whether he possessed it legally.)

"He looked at me and said, 'Get out of here!' " Santiago said. "I said, 'OK, I'm leaving.' I turned around and he had the gun pointed at me…I thought he was going to take my life."

Santiago left behind the bleeding, mortally wounded man, who police later identified as Carreiro. But he did manage to get the two women, Foxy Lady employees, into his cab and to safety. At 2:05 a.m., just moments after the first 911 calls, the first city police cruiser arrived. Santiago watched in dismay as the gunman shot the two officers inside their car.

Patrolman Joshua Fernandes, on the force since 2001, was shot in the face and something, possibly shrapnel, struck him in the eye, Spirlet said at one of several news briefings yesterday. His rookie partner, Steven Wadman, hired just last year, got hit in each arm and the hip. Somehow, Fernandes was able to drive them both to St. Luke's Hospital in New Bedford. Fernandes, who was later transferred to a Rhode Island hospital, couldn't recall the perilous escape or the drive to the hospital, Spirlet said. Wadman was treated and released.

From the windows of a second-story apartment above Capt. Leroy's bait and tackle shop across the street, David Poineau watched as more police arrived and got in a shootout with Medeiros, who was standing outside the club.

"There was a lot of gunfire. It was pretty scary," he said. "People were running, crying and screaming."

He didn't know it until later, but his own building, at least hundred yards away, was hit with three or four slugs.

A handful of patrons and employees fled out the back door. Some hid behind a Dumpster. Some ran behind the tanning salon and the other stores in the Bridge Shoppes plaza. But they couldn't get to the safety of the officers who had taken cover on the island side of the Fairhaven Bridge without getting caught in the crossfire.

"The bullets were flying fast," said Spirlet, estimating that "dozens of shots" were exchanged.

During a break in the shooting, Spirlet jumped into action. He scrambled into a cruiser with two blown tires and drove it on its rims to where the customers and employees had fled. Then, driving slowly, he used the cruiser as a shield so they could walk to safety. On a second trip, he pulled a man into the cruiser who had been shot in the legs and a woman who was bleeding but hadn't been shot. It wasn't clear how they were injured, Spirlet said. He did not identify these victims.

"It was an unthinkable scene. It was a bloody scene," said Mayor Scott Lang, who was awakened by the shots at his home two miles away.

During the standoff, the area was cordoned off by New Bedford's Special Reaction Team and the Massachusetts State Police Stop Team. Snipers climbed fire ladders onto the rooftops of surrounding buildings. A police negotiator reached Medeiros by telephone and talked to him at length, Spirlet said.

Then came a long period of silence.

Around 4:30 a.m., the police rushed the building. Medeiros was found dead inside. Carreiro remained on the sidewalk and Marandos was near the main entrance. All were taken to the medical examiner's office in Boston.

The roads and bridges to the island were closed until nearly 1 p.m. disrupting local marine businesses and eateries, as the police investigated the crime scene. Spirlet said the police found a bag outside the building that was owned by Medeiros. A bomb squad checked it for explosives, but there were none. Spirlet would not say what was found inside the bag. He did say that Medeiros had at least one other weapon besides the assault rifle, which, he said, was possibly an M-16 or a non-military version of the weapon.

Officers also searched the small white cottage where Medeiros lived, on Route 18 in Freetown. Surrounded on two sides by woods and by a lot packed with parked trailer trucks, the property was neat and apparently well cared for. The porch light was on. The police had blocked off the dirt driveway with a single strand of yellow tape. At 1:15 p.m., members of the Regional Electronic and Computer Crime Task Force confiscated a desktop computer from the home.

Spirlet said that police yesterday afternoon were interviewing witnesses and reviewing 911 tapes. He said he didn't know when the tapes might be released to the public.

Last night in Providence, where Marandos used to live in a triple-decker house on Veazie Street, his former neighbors described the club manager as a polite, but busy tenant.

Irene Thomas, who saw the early evening argument outside the Foxy Lady, said she had long known Carreiro, who was well-built as are most bouncers. Twenty years ago, she was a roadie for her brother's band and Carreiro was a bodyguard who protected her and others associated with the group.

"He was the nicest guy in the world," she said. "He would not tolerate any man harassing a woman."

The barmaid who had relationships with both Carreiro and Medeiros was not even in the club at the time of the rampage, she said.

"He protected her when she was in there," Thomas said.

With reports from Mark Arsenault

The print version of this story — above the fold on page A·1 of today's Pro·Jo — helpfully included a MAP to guide you to the place in case you wish to visit

It's located at 161 Popes Island *smack* in the middle of New Bedford Harbor on Rte 6 in that city
should you need to mapquest it for directions

Rixy1
12-13-06, 22:55
Yes, things are still busy, and I quickly found a new (to me) WSW Tiffany,24, on Manton tonight, 5'6,br-br, chubby but cute, seemed inexperienced out there but knew what to do in private. Nice 1/2+1/2, very friendly. BUT, when we were leaving the private spot where we had gone, she said she didn't need a ride and walked over to a waiting car with a guy in it who called her over by name. Freaked me out! He had done a good job of following me unnoticed for a couple of miles, even though I did some of the usual initial tail-shaking maneuvers (pulling over a few blocks away and looking, turning around and so on)---I never spotted him. Lucky it wasn't LE. Apparently it was her guy. She said he was there to protect her against "psychos" but I don't take for granted that he's not a psycho of a different sort. Fogeddaboudit! I would avoid her in the future because of that but she was good.

PsyberZombie
12-14-06, 09:27
....I quickly found a new (to me) WSW Tiffany,24, on Manton tonight .... BUT, when we were leaving the private spot where we had gone, she said she didn't need a ride and walked over to a waiting car with a guy in it who called her over by name. Freaked me out! He had done a good job of following me unnoticed for a couple of miles, even though I did some of the usual initial tail-shaking maneuvers (pulling over a few blocks away and looking, turning around and so on)---I never spotted him.

This just goes to prove a point I've made here repeatedly [ this is my 16th mention of it in fact ] =

It's very easy to do surveillance — and almost impossible to do counter·surveillance — AT NIGHT

If yer really inner·rested and want to read more on this subject , open up an Advanced Search
and C&P the term " counter·surveillance at night " in the 'Key Word(s)' space

Gansett
12-14-06, 10:01
Rixy1,
Was this a spot of your choosing or hers?
Gansett

Rixy1
12-14-06, 14:48
Rixy1,
Was this a spot of your choosing or hers?
Gansett
It was definitely of my choosing, somewhere SWs wouldn't think of going but which I know well. I don't mention this as some amazing event about being followed. We always can miss tails. But I just wanted to mention that this particular SW may risky because of that.

Gansett
12-14-06, 18:48
Rixy,
Looks like you lucked out, it could have been much worse. Long time ago a old fellow walking his dog came out of nowhere and walked right up beside my car and kept walking, almost krapped my shorts, I never saw him coming.
I go out 99% of the time during the day although I'll admit the pickin's are better at night. IMO it's way too easy to be "observed" by those you don't want to be "observed" by at night, it's tough enough during the day.

Phat Bastard
12-14-06, 21:58
It was definitely of my choosing, somewhere SWs wouldn't think of going but which I know well. I don't mention this as some amazing event about being followed. We always can miss tails. But I just wanted to mention that this particular SW may risky because of that.

Did she have a Sprint or NEXTEL phone?

They can be tracked via family locator and all you need is access to the web. He could have done it through a laptop with an aircard or even through a BlackBerry or a high-end phone.

Other carriers probably have something comparable.

Rixy1
12-15-06, 10:09
Did she have a Sprint or NEXTEL phone?

They can be tracked via family locator and all you need is access to the web. He could have done it through a laptop with an aircard or even through a BlackBerry or a high-end phone.

Other carriers probably have something comparable. She asked me to use my cell phone but I told her I didn't have one there, so I doubt she had a cell.

Maybe she has a chip implanted somewhere, or maybe the guy just followed her to watch out for her or to be sure she was straight with him about how she spent her time. Or, maybe he was hoping for a mugging or blackmail opportunity. I did have one SW experience which was good last summer with Debbie (who moved away soon after that) whom I met at the V-D intersection, and when I brought her back after the date, she got out of the car there and whistled loudly and this guy who had been parked down the block drives up to pick her up. She said he's there to "protect" her. I met her at her place twice after that and the story held up. So, maybe there are more "boyfriends" in cars nearby. I might start asking and looking around now with new SWs.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of tired of this story. What else is new out there?

Bgdog
12-16-06, 15:13
Cruising OVille Fri nite 7:30. Saw 2, that bsw with the blotched chin area and a ssw. Passed. Went over to elmwood and spotted a wsw who I recognized standing against a fence about 30 yards down the sidestreet next to the library. Took the street after the library to loop back and get her and lo and behold another WSW is walking up the street. I think it is Duboll st. Anyway, she was new to me and looked good so I stopped and she got in. After the usual are you le thing we went off to my spot. bbbjcim was good maybe a 6.5. She wasn't drugged out and looked pretty good. Someone who you wouldn't mind being seen with. So she had on black pants and a black winter hat and her name was Pat. I can't remember what color jacket, I think black also. By the way on my way outta dodge I spotted 2 more on Elmwood.

Rixy1
12-16-06, 16:55
Cruising OVille Fri nite 7:30. Saw 2, that bsw with the blotched chin area and a ssw. Passed. Went over to elmwood and spotted a wsw who I recognized standing against a fence about 30 yards down the sidestreet next to the library. Took the street after the library to loop back and get her and lo and behold another WSW is walking up the street. I think it is Duboll st. Anyway, she was new to me and looked good so I stopped and she got in. After the usual are you le thing we went off to my spot. bbbjcim was good maybe a 6.5. She wasn't drugged out and looked pretty good. Someone who you wouldn't mind being seen with. So she had on black pants and a black winter hat and her name was Pat. I can't remember what color jacket, I think black also. By the way on my way outta dodge I spotted 2 more on Elmwood.
I met Pat a couple of times last month. She is really likeable, "normal"-looking just as you say. She should be treated well by us. Nice lady, very pleasant. Gets it done just fine.

Bgdog
12-17-06, 13:10
Price for Pat was 20 Roses.

Rixy1
12-17-06, 17:36
Thank you for the information gentlemen, but no one, said anything about price?
.3 bj including tip, well worth it

Gansett
12-19-06, 09:36
Short dark hair, bit heavier than most. Plain looking but not fugly.
Terrible service due to a "gag reflex" situation plus a rules change upon arrival. Wanted CL pricing, HA!
She offered her digits, told her to keep them and that with her problem she should look for another job.

btw, what's a rough description of Pat?

Rixy1
12-19-06, 21:15
Short dark hair, bit heavier than most. Plain looking but not fugly.
Terrible service due to a "gag reflex" situation plus a rules change upon arrival. Wanted CL pricing, HA!
She offered her digits, told her to keep them and that with her problem she should look for another job.

btw, what's a rough description of Pat?

RE: Pat, see my post #599

I think that is the Sierra (?sp) I met about 6 months ago on Bucklin near Potters and had the same experience. I still have her digits but never called. May not be the same, though, because I thought this one was really pretty but all the rest is like her.

Gansett
12-20-06, 13:19
Had some time to kill this am after dropping someone off at RI Hosp for tests. A real tall, thin dirty blonde, skin tight jeans by the station near the library. Another walking by the old dive shop, dirty blonde, little heavy in the can but decent looker. Crack head all wired up behind AZ. Another dirty blonde in O-ville, seems to be a pattern with dirty blondes, near DD. There was a possible, brunette!, near the school on carter. Swung down to Allens ave, in the P/L of PP a big haired blonde with a guy in one of those mini type SUV's, a Suzuki? Got a look but not "the" look. Looked like she was waiting to go in, this was around 11.

Didn't want to partake, didn't know when the call for pick-up would come and didn't want to get a call during. Plus the possibilty of something left behind.

Seemed to be more around earlier or I just got lucky spotting them. Might need further investigation and I'll have to adjust my schedule.:)

PsyberZombie
12-20-06, 18:46
... Looked like she was waiting to go in, this was around 11.

Seemed to be more around earlier or I just got lucky spotting them. Might need further investigation and I'll have to adjust my schedule.:)

Here's been my experience with 'timing' the Rhodent SWs =

The *Best* time is right before and after sun·rise , about 7 a.m. this time of year

Then they re·appear around 11 a.m. — these are probably girls who went to bed 'early' and are now up to catch the 'Lunch Crowd' . After they blow you , they have enough money to hit the pipe and take a few hours off

If by Noon you have No Luck , you'll have to wait until about 2 or 3 p.m. to spot any — these are the 'Dawn Patrol' girls who are back up after catching a few Z's

Then it's fairly quiet until Dark

After dark = yer on yer own because I only Monger during the day·light hours

Just Me 69
12-21-06, 01:36
Early mornings 5am-6:30am

Mornings about 11am till about 1pm

Night time they will be out from 7pm till 3am

Depends on the area, and depends on what women are working, crack head, single moms, young girls looking for fast cash.

Once you drive a certain area, you will get a feel for what times are best for you.

I have noticed Cranston street is getting more and more action, also have noticed the drug dealers are working the area more.

Where there are drug dealers you will always find SW.

Oager
12-21-06, 04:42
providence finest busted my balls friday night.driving on manton.going toward the stop and shop.cop behind me.than all the sudden lights go on.im like oh shit.he tells me im pulling you over for speeding he said i was doing 35 in a 25.ya ok officer not with you behind me.he ask me what im doing down here i tell him im leaving an aa meeting.he says ya right.he than ask me step out of the car.he than has me put my hands on the trunk and frisks me.he says i was acting jumpy thats why he pulls me out of the car.he than tells me get back in the car.he comes back with my ids tells me this is a high drug area and get out of here.i have never seen so many cops in o-ville in my life and thay are looking to bust balls be very carefull around there.im staying away for a while.i dont need any headaches from prov police.dont thay have any real crime happening in that city.why thay gotta bust my ass when i didnt do shit.

PsyberZombie
12-21-06, 09:55
I have noticed Cranston street is getting more and more action, also have noticed the drug dealers are working the area more.

Where there are drug dealers you will always find SW.

There's also a public housing project just off Cranston St =
Codding Court on Lester St near Cranston & Bridgham

Ironically , most public housing projects don't have a lot of SWing activity because they tend to be located
in the worst parts of town [ a cynic would say their presence turned the area into the worst part of town ]
When was the last time you heard of or read a report about hookers patrolling , say , near
the Chad Brown housing project ??

According to the FBI's Manual on Street Prostitution , most SW'ing activity occurs in an economically declining
area of a city which is a mixture of residences and small businesses

This describes the Cranston St neighborhood *perfectly* .... toss a housing project nearby where all the baddies
can live , and you've the perfect recipe for Mongering

providence finest busted my balls friday night.driving on manton.going toward the stop and shop....

why thay gotta bust my ass when i didnt do shit.

You didn't give an exact time , Oager

.... but I have it on very good authority that the evening shift LEOs [ 4 p.m. — MN ] in O·ville are notorious for hassling the girls and Johns — yet another reason I stick to the day·light hours

My source ?? = My ATF·ATF girl Jo·Elle , who's off the streets now but who used to SW exclusively in O·ville
and has two evening busts there to back up her story

BTW , HOW did Jo·Elle get off the streets ??

She discovered the power of the working cell phone

This girl collects men the way some kids collect base·ball cards . She selectively hands out her digits to 'generous' men and has moved her business entirely in·doors — where it's perfectly Legal in this great State of ours

Gansett
12-21-06, 10:17
There is none. They don't punch a time clock and work a 8 hour shift. The one you see at 8 am today won't be out till 4 pm the next, if at all. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not around. How many times have you seen one scooped and hung around waiting for the return only to give up? Happens to me.

JM69 has it right, whatever times are best for you is the best time.

Oager, sorry to hear of your incident. Only defense is make sure you drive like a preacher and all your lights work, use your turn signals and have a valid inspection sticker. After a encounter where a uc almost hit me I got stopped on elmwood moments later. Yes sir, no sir, he acted like a a**hole sir and the cop let me go.

Also have a reason to be there. If you have a valid reason you have a excellant defense as I did when this incident happened. My first stop is to buy a couple of world famous o-ville weinies. I eat one, with heavy onions, and leave the other half eaten. Have a mint handy if you find a sw. If stopped and asked why you're in the area breathe heavy in the cops face, he'll believe you then. Believe me, it work!

NY Monger
12-21-06, 10:27
Not that it would work in PVD, but some old-timers told me years ago, that they'd cruise known hotspots and if stopped, show LE a map, the real estate classified and say they were looking for investments. Some LE wouldnt believe it, but after NY real estate exploded in the last 20 years, no area is too crappy to warrant looking at.

Gansett
12-21-06, 18:38
Got bored this afternoon around 3. Called the digits she gave me, not in service. Like that surprised me. What did surprise me was seeing her come out of Walgreens as I drove by on my very trip down elmwood. A record for me, less than 2 minutes off 95. We had a very pleasant reunion, said she lost her phone in a car,,,who knows.

Seirra, as I was taking Brenda back I saw her and made some not so nice comments about her service or lack thereof. Was told that her real name is Gina and that she's PO'd a lot of people. Said she won't be around much longer. She didn't go into details so take that however you wish.

There was an attractive brunette by the cemetary near carter that I've seen before, always wearing sun glasses. Brenda said her name is Phylis, lives in warwick with a old guy (PZ maybe???:p) room and board free for bj's. Only comes out once in a while for spending money.

And that's the way it was,,,,

Oager
12-22-06, 03:55
it was about 930 pm when this went down.

Rixy1
12-22-06, 04:09
There is none. They don't punch a time clock and work a 8 hour shift. The one you see at 8 am today won't be out till 4 pm the next, if at all. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not around. How many times have you seen one scooped and hung around waiting for the return only to give up? Happens to me.

JM69 has it right, whatever times are best for you is the best time.

Oager, sorry to hear of your incident. Only defense is make sure you drive like a preacher and all your lights work, use your turn signals and have a valid inspection sticker. After a encounter where a uc almost hit me I got stopped on elmwood moments later. Yes sir, no sir, he acted like a a**hole sir and the cop let me go.

Also have a reason to be there. If you have a valid reason you have a excellant defense as I did when this incident happened. My first stop is to buy a couple of world famous o-ville weinies. I eat one, with heavy onions, and leave the other half eaten. Have a mint handy if you find a sw. If stopped and asked why you're in the area breathe heavy in the cops face, he'll believe you then. Believe me, it work!

I agree that the best time is the best time for me. I don't put much stock in "patterns" except for the Tues-Thurs evening increased presence of LE. Boy, Elmwood was crawling with them early last night! Saw a new to me WSW with long very blonde hair near the Library. She gave me the look and the come-over nod, I started to pull over to the side street and right then she got the look and the come-over nod from a cruiser parked around the corner. He won, and she had to get in and I had to get out of dodge. I admit I circled a couple of times to see if she was back out but all I found were two more LE. O-ville early last two nights had a couple near the DD.I avoided crazy Linda (older WSW, decent service but she never stops talking gibberish and swears it's not coke) and went with Melissa, tiny WSW, 4 looks, but good work for .2 plus tip for extras. So, it goes on. I like the onion and real estate section ploys.

Gansett
12-22-06, 08:54
Rixy,
was she wearing tight jeans and a pinkish/purplish turtle neck?

Before there are any comments on my color description, I'm colorblind, ok??

PsyberZombie
12-22-06, 10:02
I agree that the best time is the best time for me. I don't put much stock in "patterns" except for the Tues-Thurs evening increased presence of LE.

It was Gentina who first warned me about Tuesdays & Thursdays , almost exactly four years ago =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=52691&postcount=169

.... and it was Caitlin who first gave this phenomenon a name : " Detective's Day " =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=188170&postcount=724

There is none. They don't punch a time clock and work a 8 hour shift. The one you see at 8 am today won't be out till 4 pm the next, if at all

I've just got to respectfully disagree with my esteemed colleagues Rixy1 & Gansett here

It seems to me that these girls as much 'creatures of habit' as any·one else . They tend to patrol
the same areas at the same times of the day

Fer ex = ATF Alicia preferred the dawn / pre·dawn times & the area around the AZ

And take my ATF ·ATF girl , Jo·Elle = even though she's never had a job in her life ,
she keeps a fairly regular schedule . She sleeps every day until around 11 — Noon
and won't answer her phone before then

When you start seeing a girl out at all hours , it means she's not getting picked up and is
getting desperate . The classic example here is WSW Christine — what ever
happened to her anyway ??

And , no , Gansett = I don't live with Phylis .... my own wife is hard enough to handle ;)

Gansett
12-22-06, 10:52
The info from gentina and catlin is 4 and 2 years old respectively. Do you really think le doesn't change their tatics as the situation demands? If those are the "hot" days and sw'ers avoid them or try to avoid them do you really think le would continue with a heavy presence ie 'detectives days" on those days and come up with less than normal results?

The fact is le is out and about 24/7. Everytime I go out I don't check the calender, if I want to go, I go. Most, not all, of the time during the day I see sw'ers. I no longer do nights. However I see le 100%. Everyday day is "detectives" day. Plain and simple. You get nabbed on a Wed., you gonna tell the cop it's not "detectives day, you can't arrest me"? Like that's going to work. If as some say le reads this board don't you think they would wise up by now and change days???

You contradict yourself when you said " these girls are creatures of habit",& " they tend to patrol the same areas at the same times of day". You don't say *except tues. and thurs*.

I also don't believe a word a sw'er says even if they are a "ATF". They are a sw'er first and foremost, they don't give a chit about you as long as you have $$$$. Things have changed over the years but ask one of your "ATF's" today for a freebie and get back to us.

Guyver73
12-25-06, 08:16
To all,

Merry Christmas

and

Happy New Year

LynnMan
12-26-06, 09:24
Hello mongers,
I took a cruise on Thursday afternoon. I ran into Cathy, at the junction of Bucklin and Carter st. I recognized her by her long hair, which was tucked beneath a white Red sox cap. We went to a quiet location for unhurried BBBJ, and she took care of all the details. By the way, I also spotted Tara near the library, she had dark wrap-around sunglasses, blue jeans and beige coat, however I have had a negative experience with her, so I didn't stop. She was with Heather, who wore her all-black outfit.

On Sunday, I took a midday cuise through Providence. Behind the AZ there were two WSWS, one was in her 30's, by the name of Christina, and then there was another shorter one in her 20's named Lori. I have seen Lori on Cranston street many times, she looks part hispanic, she sometimes wears dark sunglasses, I have seen her argue with Justina, and other SWS on Cranston, so I didn't want to date her.

In the Hess area, I spotted a WSW, very slim and I remembered her saying her name was Mercedes. I haven't seen her much this year, she had a white top, and blue jeans that were dyed white from the knees downwards. Her hair has been done in corn-rows, and she always walks between the Sovereign bank and the Hess, never ventures to Bucklin.

I got FS from a WSW by the name of Vickie, she's in her 30's OK looking, but she could loose a few pounds. She wore knee length suede boots, blue jeans and white top. She started with a standard BBBJ and then FS, I would repeat her, if I see her again.

That's it folks, keep it safe.

LynnMan

Rixy1
12-26-06, 23:36
Rixy,
was she wearing tight jeans and a pinkish/purplish turtle neck
Before there are any comments on my color description, I'm colorblind, ok??
Sorry, I don't remember what she had on.

Gansett
12-29-06, 18:50
Took a recon ride this afternoon. For the first time in a very long time I saw a red head, and I do mean red, on cranston st but she looked very nervous. Strung out?? Disappeared before I could swing around. Then behind az was Trista, zoned out and drinking from a half pint of ?? Then a short kinda dykish sw wearing a oversized flannel shirt on bucklin. Passed on that too. Then a old face I remember from years ago on elmwood, called herself Queenie. After a proper re-indroduction we set off. I didn't care for where she said was a safe spot. Breaks rule #1 but I have known her for a long time. She then complained over my first choice, then my second. Wanted to go back to her place, said the p/l was safe when we got there she then wanted to go inside. Nope. Said I was freakin' her out but she'd get her sister for the p/l. Sis was the dyke in flannel which didn't please me but whatya goin' do? Queenie then wanted a ride to the tents, pm me for info. Dropped her off but sis went with her while I waited. Knew right then and there I was taken. Queenie did give me a number which I called and got their father (that's what he said he was). He told me he knew of their little operation and would talk to them. Said they are becoming bad news and I should call in the am, he'll make sure things are right!!! We'll see.

Rixy1
12-29-06, 22:47
Took a recon ride this afternoon. For the first time in a very long time I saw a red head, and I do mean red, on cranston st but she looked very nervous. Strung out?? Disappeared before I could swing around. Then behind az was Trista, zoned out and drinking from a half pint of ?? Then a short kinda dykish sw wearing a oversized flannel shirt on bucklin. Passed on that too. Then a old face I remember from years ago on elmwood, called herself Queenie. After a proper re-indroduction we set off. I didn't care for where she said was a safe spot. Breaks rule #1 but I have known her for a long time. She then complained over my first choice, then my second. Wanted to go back to her place, said the p/l was safe when we got there she then wanted to go inside. Nope. Said I was freakin' her out but she'd get her sister for the p/l. Sis was the dyke in flannel which didn't please me but whatya goin' do? Queenie then wanted a ride to the tents, pm me for info. Dropped her off but sis went with her while I waited. Knew right then and there I was taken. Queenie did give me a number which I called and got their father (that's what he said he was). He told me he knew of their little operation and would talk to them. Said they are becoming bad news and I should call in the am, he'll make sure things are right!!! We'll see.

Queenie strikes again!! Damn, that girl is so attractive we go to her like moths to a flame. See my post of 12/2 this year, #650.
I confess that I'd go with her again just to see if I could control the situation this time. Guess which head has that brilliant idea!

Gansett
12-30-06, 14:31
Queenie strikes again!! Damn, that girl is so attractive we go to her like moths to a flame. See my post of 12/2 this year, #650.
I confess that I'd go with her again just to see if I could control the situation this time. Guess which head has that brilliant idea!

Wasn't till later last night I realized she'd scammed me years before too! Shame on me. I had been with her before with no problems then she scammed me and then shortly after just disappeared *poof*. Her story is she moved to NY 7-8 years ago and comes back here from time to time to visit. Years ago she was top notch rivaling anyone. Those C's were, and from what I learned yesterday, still exceptional.

The call to her "father" went unanswered, like I thought it would. I'll try again later, if nothing else it'll PO somebody.

All things considered I think it was the first time this year I was ripped off, almost had a perfect year.

Todays another day.

Gansett
12-30-06, 17:22
Jackson has included a chat room function in the forum yet each time I log in, there's no one else logged in. Not only would I enjoy chatting with locals but also around the country, see how the other half lives so to speak. Whatdya think? lets log in and use it. :)

Yesterday around 2-3 a light atop the street light between AZ and Sprague was flashing. It flashed for close to an hour. Anyone know what the score is? No sw'ers in sight, no le showed up either. Noticed many of the street lights have them too. I always thought they were sensors to turn the light on/off, never saw one light up and flash though.

Noticed when I read some reports from other parts of the country some guys have sort of regular get-togethers at SC and elsewhere. Anyone local up to start something like that or are we too paranoid about le?

Finally, learned a new term from a "friend". She calls uc the "jump out boys" due to a new method they use. Allegedly there's 3 to 4 in a car, 2-3 will "jump out" and surround you at the first light when you're stopped after a pickup. Is it true? Don't know, don't want to find out the hard way either but found it interesting. Be on the lookout for a 4dr car with 3+ males in it.

Rixy1
12-31-06, 12:21
Finally, learned a new term from a "friend". She calls uc the "jump out boys" due to a new method they use. Allegedly there's 3 to 4 in a car, 2-3 will "jump out" and surround you at the first light when you're stopped after a pickup. Is it true? Don't know, don't want to find out the hard way either but found it interesting. Be on the lookout for a 4dr car with 3+ males in it.[/QUOTE]

I don't intend to start a race war here, but are the 3+ males always white?
I ask because we rarely see 3+ white males togther in our stroll areas.
If so, I'm reassured that if I ever get lost in those areas, all I have to do is find a car with 3 white guys in it and ask them for directions. It's such an efficient way to serve the citizenry. That Mayor sure is smart.

Gansett
12-31-06, 12:46
Rixy, good question. She didn't say and I didn't ask. Seeing as the pd is a EOE and the force is made up of all races I'd suspect anything is possible.

Have to remember where the info came from, a friend on the street. I don't want to start a unsubstanciated rumor, not my style. I'm only posting the info as it was given to me.

Maybe a grain of salt is in order? Maybe, maybe not. I just don't want to be the one to find it true. Or any others here.:)

I don't think your post is going to start a race war, it's an honest question.

Viejo
12-31-06, 17:05
As I was thinking about that tactic you described, it occurred to me that it would be an awfully dangerous way for undercover guys to work - surrounding a car at the first light, on foot, might trigger a panic reaction on the part of a hinky driver and get someone seriously hurt. I think I'd guess that kind of interception would be outside policy with most "well run" police forces...someone who is more familiar with the PVD PD could better assess whether it's a "well run" department.