Pages : 1 [2] 3

Larks Tongue
06-05-06, 18:56
found her off manton ave mona is the name of her

She's hawt!!! I hope you had fun.

Stressed Out
06-05-06, 20:24

Does she hang there frequently? I've been checking and haven't seen her. Definitely want to after checking out the pic. Looks like she could give you a nice ride. Also nice breasts. Maybe I missed a report on what she offers. Sorry - If so could you repeat. Thanks SO.

Oager
06-05-06, 20:55
i was driving on manton the other day when i looked up a side street i seen her i thought no way so i looped around went up the street.as i pass her i get the look but in the back of my head i was thinkin i have never seen her before.anyway i pull in a drive way to turn around when i look back she is like right next to me.she ask me for a light witch i give her.than she ask me where im heading. i told her im on my lunch break.witch im not im really on vacation .she ask can you give me a lift i say sure where are you going she says you can drop me where ever you are going.once we start rolling she askes me if im married i say yes than she smiles and says thats what you are doing down here.i said what do you mean she gives me this sly grin and says a clean cut white guy from south county has no business rolling down manton ave even on his lunch hour.wow these girls are getting so smart.than she says dont worry about it sweety.we all need something right.she says she needs money.i say i need stress relief.she say ill relieve your stress for 50.i repily with 40 she agrees.we roll to a near by golf coursewher i get destressed.bbbj for a few minutes than she gets on for a ride.i usually dont have intercourse with a sw but what was i gonna do.she ask me to tell her when so she could get off she than finished the job with her tits.one of the hottest experience of all time with a sw.my only regret was barebacking it.but i didnt have protection and i had no time to ask her to roll on on.i was scared as hell thou doing the deed at a god damn golf course in broad day light.how we were not seen i have no clue if we were seen someone had a great show.thats all for now.peace and god bless oager.

NY Monger
06-06-06, 08:02
Nice catch! I'm in Prov next week, will try to cruise there as well.

RH Treller
06-06-06, 10:47
Good find with that one, Oager.

My hunting time is usually late night. I have seen quite a few out and about but nothing new and nothing worth stopping for. Lots of LE (city and state) also which has kept me to the main roads and avoiding the side streets.

Just Me 69
06-06-06, 14:58
She is new to me, said she has been on the scene a few years.

Mid thirties, very nice rack, LARGE, no bra small tattoo on her left breast.

She had a spot I was not aware of, nice and quiet, very excellent service, she wants to please, never talked about money, never asked for money, BBBJCIM, when we were finished, I handed her 25 and she put it in her pocket, never said a word about the amount.

Drove her from the spot to a local store where she said goodbye.

Told me she is out most mornings 10am-noon, I found her walking Manton, near the square.

Highly recommend

Oager
06-06-06, 20:56
i usually cruise late night myself. but mrs.oager is workin while on on vacation so i got bored so i decided to try the day time.i think there are different girls out at night than during the day.i always see the same trolls at night that usually are not worth 5 bucks.or are psyco.the only thing that really sucks about cruising the 3rd shift is le is just looking to bust balls so you really have to be on your toes.i dont think this cruising days will be a regular thing for me because even if you score there is a lack of places to take them.at night.there are side streets parking lots.that you can take your date too. well enough from me

peace and god bless oager

Just Me 69
06-06-06, 21:34
Being that the night time is the time John Law is out with nothing to do but bust balls, I prefer the daytime.

There are plenty of places to go, and I will not list them here, because the donut patrol reads these pages.

I have found over the years there are fewer rip offs during the day time, I prefer 10am to 2pm, day time many a house wife looking for extra cash, with the hubby working, kids in school.

Drive slow, obey all traffic laws, never stay in the same area, for long periods of time, stop and have a coffee, park in a shopping lot and rest.

If you need a space to park during the day time, look at map quest for large parking lots.

Happy Hunting

Bubba261
06-06-06, 22:47
my only regret was barebacking it.but i didnt have protection and i had no time to ask her to roll on on.

You did a SW bareback? Sheesh, that's brave!!

KidNova
06-07-06, 05:32
Hey all;

Sorry for the lack of info as I've been out of circulation, but was curious as to the current rates in LaProv for AMPs. I usually head to Waterbury because you know you're having a great time for your 1.6 but the last time out around here, it was something substantially more...

I guess the times, they are a-changin'...

Aprilia Rsv
06-07-06, 07:01
Hey all;

Sorry for the lack of info as I've been out of circulation, but was curious as to the current rates in LaProv for AMPs. I usually head to Waterbury because you know you're having a great time for your 1.6 but the last time out around here, it was something substantially more.

I guess the times, they are a-changin'...Click on the Massage Parlor Reports page - all answers are posted.

VilunyaChert
06-07-06, 07:38
Hey all;

Sorry for the lack of info as I've been out of circulation, but was curious as to the current rates in LaProv for AMPs. I usually head to Waterbury

Man, you really have been out of circulation. Go over to the CT boards, then read'em and weep.

because you know you're having a great time for your 1.6 but the last time out around here, it was something substantially more...

Somewhere between "substantially" and "a bit", yeah. IME.

Oager
06-07-06, 21:27
like i said i didnt have time too do anything.what i did do was put that gel alcohol all over my johnson when i was done.i also took some penacillin.that i had from a old tooth infection.i would not recommend barebacking with a sw at any cost.this was bad judgement on my part.i was thinking with the wrong head.as most of us would have done if you were in the spot i was in.oh well whats done is done.i cant go back in time. im sure she was clean.a word of advice from oager.always have condoms when you go out to play.

Vargr
06-11-06, 08:17
...i was scared as hell thou doing the deed at a god damn golf course in broad day light...
That's interesting, it's been about two years since I did CFS with a WSW and I think it was at the same golf course (we parked down in the back corner and it was mid-AM with nobody coming near there.) That's how long it's been since I picked one up that I wanted to do... even Catrina when she first started gave me pause (even with that nice shaved beaver.) Mona does indeed look good enough, sorry I missed her so far.

Oager -- get yourself checked. That alchohol stuff hasn't passed muster for stopping infections. You shouldn't have had leftover antibiotics -- when you don't take them all it tends to breed drug-resistant bacteria and taking a short dose like that probably does more harm than good. I say this not to be critical but in order to inform and protect us all.

Someone should sue the state for 1st ammendment infringement of SW rights and untold medical damages -- the RI courts seeem to take the position that a woman in possession of a condom is grounds for conviction as a common streetwalker. That only serves to increase the risk to everybody since the providers can't carry them themselves. Maybe with the right administration the feds would do it, not to get political or anything...

Rixy1
06-11-06, 10:38
Late Saturday evening I found one SW in O-ville, a blonde WSW who sort of shuffled into the car, mumbled incoherently, and was barely able to understand my request to get out, but that's all she could do......too stoned for my comfort, you never know what someone that out of it will do to you. On to Elmwood where I lucked out and met Alicia for the first time behind the stations. She's amazingly "normal" and healthy in appearance, cute WSW, maybe 27, brunette about 5'6", well-spoken, nice quiet manner, seemingly sober, friend of Jen who is found around there. But I never met her before. No digits, so have to look for her but I will. BBBJ fair quality, but her overall style and looks earns the .3 she wanted. Is she as nice as she seems?

Bk British 01
06-12-06, 02:45
Simple quesiton:

Wanted to know if I were to drive from Boston to Providence would there be any better prospects?

PsyberZombie
06-12-06, 09:45
On to Elmwood where I lucked out and met Alicia for the first time behind the stations. She's amazingly "normal" and healthy in appearance, cute WSW, maybe 27, brunette about 5'6", well-spoken, nice quiet manner, seemingly sober, friend of Jen who is found around there. But I never met her before. No digits, so have to look for her but I will. BBBJ fair quality, but her overall style and looks earns the .3 she wanted. Is she as nice as she seems?

Met the same girl in the same place last Thursday morning [ the 8th ]

Same price , too , and same story about No Digits . She was wearing blue jeans and and a matching denim jacket over a tube top . This is NOT the infamous Alicia who used to be a stripper , and who has disappeared

Her skills were quite good so I gave her a .1 tip ; she then asked for a ride to Cranston St — the old "Take me to your Dealer" routine

On the way down Potters Ave , we passed the crack·house where Jen used to live... I say *used* to live , because Alicia told me the place got busted

Is she as nice as she seems ?? It's hard to fake 'nice' for any length of time , and she was the entire time I was with her , which was longer than usual because the first three spots we went to had 'activity' there — including a groundskeeper working in a nearby cemetery ; and a fricken Police cruiser parked smack dab in the middle of a notorious parking lot Mongers like to use !!

She's definitely worth a repeat , although the only reason I still cruise from time to time is to look for Jen

Gansett
06-12-06, 13:53
What a day. Dropped off 95 and down Elmwood. In front of the AZ there's a "possible", I swing into Az lot. Look over and she's talking with what I can the "Ruby slipper" , a red metallic taurus that uc uses/used on the side street. I'm outa there. Decide to head up Bucklin, idiot runs a stop sign and I dam near get broadsided. Decided this "ain't my day" so I need some stuff at Lowes anyway, head down Potters. Get a look from another possible, dirty blonde in a pony tail. Hops in, we each pass muster, she says .4, I say nope.
After skillful negociations we reach agreement, including what's expected.Not bad for 27.42 ( she took my console change :) ) Gina

RH Treller
06-13-06, 11:08
Bumped into Alicia after midnight on Monday right where she has been found recently. Same service as has been noted -- an OK time but not at all enthusiastic. She is attractive, though, and seemed a little high.

Stressed Out
06-13-06, 14:00
I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. I had seen a lady in the same area several times over the last year. However I hadn't seen her in the last 4 months or so. Never got her name as she was a little reluctant to give it. Since I tend to go out daytime the pickings tend to be slim. From your description and especially the tatoo this has to be the same one I have had. The rack was indeed very nice and natural and the nipples were very responsive. Never wore a bra and always pulled the shirt up for playtime. Her technique was very nice with long strokes, plenty of tongue and no teeth. The first time spit and the second time swallowed. And as you said there was never any talk of tip. I gave .3 both times since the sessions went on for awhile. It is great she is around. I'll have to find her. Be safe all...SO

She is new to me, said she has been on the scene a few years.

Mid thirties, very nice rack, LARGE, no bra small tattoo on her left breast.

She had a spot I was not aware of, nice and quiet, very excellent service, she wants to please, never talked about money, never asked for money, BBBJCIM, when we were finished, I handed her 25 and she put it in her pocket, never said a word about the amount.

Drove her from the spot to a local store where she said goodbye.

Told me she is out most mornings 10am-noon, I found her walking Manton, near the square.

Highly recommend

Just Me 69
06-13-06, 18:04
She told me that she lived with her mother, she would not give me phone #.

She said her mother is home most days, and she is never sure when she will be out, said her name was venus, I joked that name is original, she laughed,, and said it was her real name, I told her most girls pick street names or names of strippers.

She took me to a spot I never thought of, I will not say where here, because of the donut patrol reading the post.

Sailor02
06-14-06, 14:57
Since the good weather has returned, I've recently begun to cruise again. Since I'm a daytime hunter, there hasn't been much around lately.

Yesterday however, I found Heather in Oville behind the 7-11 around lunch time. She said that she's a couple of months prego with her 7th (can you believe it) kid, and that she's now clean. She also says tha her husband is cool with what she does.

Anyway, we went to one of my favorite spots for a very nice BBBJTC. She never asked for money, so I gave her .25.

She has no digits, but I will look for her again.

Sailor02

Stoner
06-14-06, 20:09
I'm coming up from CT to la providence on Saturday afternoon/evening for some fun with a friend in your area.

Can anyone please recommend a nice motel in the area or inexpensive hotel thats at least decent in quality? One that perhaps features a jacuzzi? Any info you can share about the spot you recommend would be happily appreciated.

An hourly motel thats of good quality would also be perfect for future visits.

I rarely travel your way, so I am completely unfamiliar with Rhode Island except when I pass through to go to the cape. The temp residence needs not be in la prov itself, just within 20 minutes or so would be fine.

Rixy1
06-15-06, 07:59
Since the good weather has returned, I've recently begun to cruise again. Since I'm a daytime hunter, there hasn't been much around lately.

Yesterday however, I found Heather in Oville behind the 7-11 around lunch time. She said that she's a couple of months prego with her 7th (can you believe it) kid, and that she's now clean. She also says tha her husband is cool with what she does.

Anyway, we went to one of my favorite spots for a very nice BBBJTC. She never asked for money, so I gave her .25.

She has no digits, but I will look for her again.

Sailor02

She was my fave last year, but I couldn't find her after that because then she was out of commission for a pregnancy plus another SW told me that then Heather had to do some time. So pretty, and with that little diamond on the side of her nose, but don't ask her to go topless---believe it or not, she's shy about that. But who are those guys, like her husband?

Oager
06-15-06, 22:33
this girl i found on a phone on hartford ave going toward johnston.50 fs her place in johnston

Rixy1
06-16-06, 07:55
this girl i found on a phone on hartford ave going toward johnston.50 fs her place in johnston
Is she usually in that area? Digits for SMs? I never saw her in O-ville but does she wander down there?
That pose next to the icon near her right elbow reminds me of being in bed with a lapsed nun once---she had a huge one over the bed and I was her "first". I thanked him.

Oager
06-16-06, 13:53
when i was with her i did not ask for her number.when you think about it the damn numbers never work.she told me she goes out from like 7pm to midnight.always in hartford ave area,her reason being less police and she says its safer area

Just Me 69
06-16-06, 17:47
Tell me no, not a nun, that is funny, priest rape little boys and no charges are charged by the donut patrol, female teachers rape young boys, no charges, but you and I score a woman who wants it for cash and all hell breaks loose, what a country.

Rixy1
06-16-06, 22:52
Tell me no, not a nun, that is funny, priest rape little boys and no charges are charged by the donut patrol, female teachers rape young boys, no charges, but you and I score a woman who wants it for cash and all hell breaks loose, what a country.
There are plenty of hypocrites in the ranks of religious lawmakers and of LE.
Yup, it was a real nun. Some sects can take time out to reassess their committment. My good luck.

SeacoastDude
06-17-06, 07:55

Good find Oager!

Stoner
06-17-06, 14:14
Damn...no help for a CT man? Where is the love? LOL

I'm on my way up now and will have to find some shit out myself. Stopping by a strip club on the way out too. So I'll be sure to report if there is anything worthy of mention.

Gansett
06-19-06, 14:45
Ran into her again today. Different attitude. Wanted .70, told her no way, said she really needed it. Anyway, for .3 I got chewed, knawed, masticated on till I could take no more. Told her if she wanted to get the prices she wants she should check into B-JU and get a refresher course in s***ing C**k. Utterly terrible. Missing a lower side front tooth. avoid if you can, don't say ya weren't warned.

Oager
06-20-06, 12:33
has anyone on here ever seen a asian street walker in prov.i never have.a friend of mine said cranston street maybe.

Member #5805
06-20-06, 17:53
Took a ride on Elmwood today, Saw a WSW that I have seen before but never approached. I parked at the AZ to see what was what, noticed a Green Expedition sitting down the side street with a couple of Gentlemen inside so I got out of my car and went into the AZ for some "Wiper Blades" it is going to rain this afternoon and I neede some new ones. The young lady approached and asked if I could give her a ride to Cranston Street. I asked if she knew who was watching from the Expedition. She said she did not know, I said sorry have to get something inside and get going to get to my next destination. Went in did some business, left and drove up the side street, Uncle Leo in uniform gets out of the expedition and waves me down, I stop in the middle of the road, he asks what the lady and I talked about. I said she was asking for some money for food. My new friend says just be careful who you talk to, there are alot of prostitues in the area and you wouldn't want someone thinking you were up to no good being somewhere you shouldn't be.

Keep an eye out for Uncle Leo's new green clown suit

Gansett
06-20-06, 19:28
has anyone on here ever seen a asian street walker in prov.i never have.a friend of mine said cranston street maybe.

I believe I have seen one out there a couple of times. Once on cranston, the other times on bucklin. I definately got the "look", just wasn't sure at the time, then watched her get into a car and drive off..

Vargr
06-21-06, 07:27
I happened to be in o-ville Monday between 5 and 6 pm -- saw three of the scrawiniest worn out WSW that I'd never seen before. If they hang around I hope they get busted, would gladly contribute .5 each to their detox funds, but only if the money went directly to the detox.

On a positive note on Tuesday about 6:30pm I saw a better looking WSW walking down Elmwood halfway between AZ and Hess -- got the look but kept going because it was Tuesday and I saw her cough, which turned me off. Blue top and jeans. Given Designer's statement glad I didn't.

Gansett
06-21-06, 08:43
I always do following an encounter, except I didn't last time, as I got busy and running late. FYI, Gina and I won't be exchanging Christmas cards after our last meeting, read my prior posts.
She stuffed tissues, USED tissues deep into the pocket deal in my door, another one under my front seat, and dribbled, drooled my DNA over the inside of the door and rug area between the seat and door sill.
Be careful, I slipped up this time and won't ever again.

PsyberZombie
06-21-06, 09:20
She stuffed tissues, USED tissues deep into the pocket deal in my door, another one under my front seat, and dribbled, drooled my DNA over the inside of the door and rug area between the seat and door sill.
Be careful, I slipped up this time and won't ever again.

Good advice , G !!

After my last car date , I found part of the cellophane from a pack of smokes under the passenger seat , which would have been hard to explain since I don't smoke [ cigarettes at least ] and don't allow it in the car either

More on this Subject =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=343131&postcount=91

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=382398&postcount=246

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=382138&postcount=3

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=392875&postcount=1102

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 10:17
please always check out your ride they leave the damnedest things behind.Find a safe spot let her out and before going far check everywhere you were with her.A dog will find what you did not.Well worth the extra 5 minutes it takes.

KEEP THEM SAFE DOWN THERE "PZ"

B.B...

Vargr
06-25-06, 19:28
First off, there are no "extras" at T, so if that's your goal skip this message.

Trim is basically a Hooter's for haircuts. The girls have tight outfits that actually show cleavage and the cost includes a refreshing beverage including beer (assumes that you consider Bud or Bud Light beer, which I only do if it's free.) They mailed me a coupon for a free haircut ($20 value) and it was a pleasant if routine experience. The scalp massage isn't bad either.

I believe there's one in Warwick and one in Pawtucket, I used the former.

Oager
06-26-06, 01:45
I just got in from the hunt.The hunt was not good.Nothing to be had.Saw a couple on broad street but that street has to much traffic to make a safe pick up.Lots of le out and about.thats it struck out tonight.

BostonBread
06-27-06, 03:48
I went down searching (would love to have found Oager's pict) - nothing absolutely nothing. Resorted to a massage which was great, but not as fun as hunting!

Gansett
06-27-06, 09:28
With the break in the weather I figured it be a good time for a cruise. Ran into the walgreens for a pack of smokes, come out and Gina is beside my vehicle. Said she recognized it, offered me a discount of 4. I was trying my best to shake my head from side to side meaning NO in case anyone was watching. Got in and told her to never bother me again, that she s**ked at s**king. She sort of went off, I drove away but the desire to continue was gone, maybe today will be better.

SeacoastDude
06-27-06, 22:03
I was out last Sunday, it was POORING out but I saw at least 5 girls out! I know, it breaks all the normal rules, but I saw it with my own eyes!

Then I was out yesterday, NADA!

Just Me 69
06-28-06, 08:02
Everyone of us has a story of being ripped off, and finding the wrong items in our car.

This is all part of the game, the worst I ever found in my car was a needle under the passenger seat.

I always check between the seats and under the seats, have found cheap jewelry, cigarette lighters, hair pins, etc.

I always visit the local car wash and vac my car, slide the seats and vac under the seats.

Be careful drive slow school is out.

Just Me 69
07-05-06, 12:36
11am, WSW, large breast near DD at Olly.

First time for me, we went to a spot I found, which is safe.

She never asked for a $$$$$$

She did her deed with great effort, BBBJCIM, I handed her 20, she put it in her pocket wanted to give me her #

Told me she was low on minutes, lol

Seems they all are low on minutes, I think she was looking for a donation for her minutes, I passed.

Sailor02
07-05-06, 15:56
I went for a cruise today (Wed) and found Catrina on Atwels near where she lives. I had not seen her in quite a long time. She says that she's pregnant (about 4 months), and that the baby's father is in jail. They will all live together when he gets out.

Anyway, I never would have guessed that she was prego. She looked better than I recall. She gained a few pounds (that she sorely needed) and her breasts were quite large (full c cups). We went to one of my spots for a topless BBBJTC. She wanted .40, but I only had .25. She agreed, but said that next time she would hold firm on her price.

She had a prearranged date waiting for her when I dropped her off. She wasn't out of my car for 10 seconds when the next monger picked her up.

She did a very nice job. I'll be looking for her again.

Happy and safe hunting, Sailor02

SeacoastDude
07-05-06, 16:43
Hey Guys,

I was out today and I saw three different SW's that really made me wonder what's going on today. All three of them had those walkie talkie cell phones that everyone uses now days, and they were chatting on them.

I interacted with one girl ... and I got a very bad feeling about her so I moved along without saying anything incriminating.

Oh, and these three were all in good physical condition ... thing, but built (not SKINNY) ... and I had never seen any one of them.

I'm not normally the paranoid type, but I think there was a bust going on. I really hope I'm wrong.

One of them was behind the AZ, she wore a pink shirt and had blond hair ... did anyone see her?

Oager
07-05-06, 22:58
I went out last night about 1am after all the family stuff was done.I cruised the usuall areas and found nothing.decided to take a ride to areas im not too famillar with prairie ave.picked up a bsw 20 yrs old.said her name was lala.skinny girl about 110 lbs.covered bj for 20 she seemed to be into it.was a good time all in all.maybe this area is picking up since o-ville is dead lately.well thats it for now enjoy the warm weather it will be gone as soon as we know it.

SeacoastDude
07-06-06, 06:21
I went out last night about 1am after all the family stuff was done.I cruised the usuall areas and found nothing.decided to take a ride to areas im not too famillar with prairie ave.picked up a bsw 20 yrs old.said her name was lala.skinny girl about 110 lbs.covered bj for 20 she seemed to be into it.was a good time all in all.maybe this area is picking up since o-ville is dead lately.well thats it for now enjoy the warm weather it will be gone as soon as we know it.

Hey Oager ... thanks for the tip. Can you toss in a cross street to Prairie ave. I've neve cruised that area either.

Thanks!

PsyberZombie
07-06-06, 08:14
Hey Oager ... thanks for the tip. Can you toss in a cross street to Prairie ave. I've neve cruised that area either.

Your cross streets around there are POTTERS and PUBLIC Sts =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=185329&postcount=704

Potters is a decent street to cruise in its own right , especially from Prairie to Bucklin Sts

Happy Hunting !!

Oager
07-06-06, 15:14
This is the worst area of prov.be very careful there god forbid should the monger mobile breakdown.If you leave it you will never see it again.This are is mostly black from what i seen.Litter covers the streets.This area is the shithole of providence.I didnt see any le at all.Maybe thay dont like too go there.It a good cruising area just be very carefull and watchfull.Its not the cops you have too worrie about its everythuing else

Gansett
07-06-06, 18:22
This is the worst area of prov.be very careful there god forbid should the monger mobile breakdown.If you leave it you will never see it again.This are is mostly black from what i seen.Litter covers the streets.This area is the shithole of providence.I didnt see any le at all.Maybe thay dont like too go there.It a good cruising area just be very carefull and watchfull.Its not the cops you have too worrie about its everythuing else

You beat me too it. That's a tough neck of the woods. At one time pine street was the place. That got too rugged (unsafe)and they moved to broad,then over to elmwood & cranston. Back then the only thing O'ville only had weinies!

SeacoastDude
07-06-06, 18:51
I was out on Elmwood this afternoon. I saw a cute brunette WSW wearing a blue jean jumper. She was licking on an ice cream cone as if she were advertising! I was out of time, so I didn't pick her up.

I also saw there was an accident on Elmwood right near Carter ... hopefully it wasn't one of you guys.

Rixy1
07-06-06, 22:16
A few months ago I cruised around Public and Prairie and that area confirming what has been written here: that there were very definite BSWs beckoning and that the area looks pretty rough, so I never stopped. Also, last month when going from O-ville to the Elmwood area I saw SWs on Westminster a block or two in from that street where Central High is....not sure of the street name. I did see SWs for sure around there on two occasions, but since it was unfamiliar territory I didn't stop. I would go back there if everywhere else is dry.

PsyberZombie
07-07-06, 09:07
No matter where you go , even on·line , there's a Li'l Rhody Connection =

Miraculously the only time I was ever actually arrested was in Jamestown, Rhode Island. I was at the home of my friends, erotic entrepreneurs Mickey and Susan Leblovic and Dutch artist Willem DeRidder. We were putting together a little, avant-guardish, one shot sex magazine, with my diary excerpts and various photos. It was a labor of love, as we had no hopes of making much money from it, if any. We needed a typesetter, so we placed a help wanted ad in the local newspaper. Little did we know, we'd hired an undercover police woman who cheerfully worked side by side with us for a month. To create something extra special for the climax of my zine, my friend, amputee centerfold, Long Jean Silver came up from New York and we did a playful photo shoot, thoroughly enjoying each others bodies, including her penetrating me with her sexy 16" stump leg. I was delighted by our efforts. The moment our masterpiece was completed, twenty five state police (one third of their entire department) along with our 'typesetter', entered the house, guns drawn and pointed, wielding search and arrest warrants. Seems we had been under surveillance for a month, wire taps and all. We were charged with over a hundred felony counts combined; ‘conspiracy to make and distribute obscene material', 'sodomy', and my personal favorite, 'conspiracy to commit sodomy.' In Rhode Island, sodomy is defined as 'an abominable, detestable act against nature, which is apparently what some folks consider sex with amputees. My experience with Jean felt loving and liberating, and I assure you, nature was not offended at all.

We were thrown into freezing cold jail cells with no blankets or toothbrushes for 48 hours, treated like murderers by police officers and portrayed that way by the press. We gained comfort by planning a massive demonstration with hundreds of amputees and people in wheel chairs on the steps of the courthouse and by making up our own lyrics to famous protest songs like We Shall Over Cum....

Source = " My Brushes and Crushes with the Law "

Link to the Article = http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=446962&postcount=2210

SeacoastDude
07-07-06, 23:07
I found Liz Friday morning over on Bucklin. Tara was about a block away from her ... even though Liz has a face to die for, I should have taken Tara. The BBBJ was rushed and she was very nervous.

When I asked her if I could find her in this area again (mainly because she is cute and I would like to give it one more shot) she said NOOOOO ... as if she was too good to be out on the streets. She said "I don't do this normally". Uh, honey ... you are doing it. I can't stand hookers with a chip on their shoulder, LOL.

PsyberZombie
07-08-06, 09:16
A few months ago I cruised around Public and Prairie and that area confirming what has been written here: that there were very definite BSWs beckoning and that the area looks pretty rough, so I never stopped....

The absolute WORST area of LaProv is so bad that there's NO SW'ing activity going on = it's Hartford Ave west of the Rte 6 over·pass [ http://*******.com/mne9l ]

Note that this is just west of the O·ville stroll area ; and many of the girls who work O·ville live over there , where most of the residences are subsidized Section 8 housing

This is just what the FBI's Manual on Street Prostitution predicts = street prostitution does NOT occur in a city's worst areas , because the Johns are afraid to venture in·to those areas

Rather , the SW'ing occurs near the worst areas , in an economically declining section of the citythat's a mixture of residences and small businesses

The other Worst Areas of our town surround the major Housing Projects — when was the last time any·one here wrote about picking up a girl near one of those ??

Gansett
07-08-06, 11:18
The absolute WORST area of LaProv is so bad that there's NO SW'ing activity going on = it's Hartford Ave west of the Rte 6 over·pass [ http://*******.com/mne9l ]

Note that this is just west of the O·ville stroll area ; and many of the girls who work O·ville live over there , where most of the residences are subsidized Section 8 housing

This is just what the FBI's Manual on Street Prostitution predicts = street prostitution does NOT occur in a city's worst areas , because the Johns are afraid to venture in·to those areas

Rather , the SW'ing occurs near the worst areas , in an economically declining section of the citythat's a mixture of residences and small businesses

The other Worst Areas of our town surround the major Housing Projects — when was the last time any·one here wrote about picking up a girl near one of those ??

In Oager's post #299 he has pics of a real sweetheart he found on Hartford ave. Hartford and plainfield at one time was a treasure trove. Same with smith and chalkstone. All it takes is a willing participent and monger to meet and a new stroll is born. And I'm not disputing your FBI book but when does the FBI get involved, other than trafficking,white slavery, in normal everyday, almost everytown sw'ers?? Please don't tell me they're teaching our finest.

Vargr
07-08-06, 20:32
I was out today and I saw three different SW's that really made me wonder what's going on today. All three of them had those walkie talkie cell phones that everyone uses now days, and they were chatting on them...
Oh, and these three were all in good physical condition ... thing, but built (not SKINNY) ...
Except for the thin-not-skinny part it reminds me of the SKINNY ones I saw in Oville a post or so back, but they didn't appear to have phones. I wonder if there aren't some migratory groups that pass through areas and work them for a few bucks then move on, maybe as part of some other agenda.

Oager
07-09-06, 03:41
I just got in from a cruise thru prov.I cant believe how dead manton has been.Thats my favorite area.I feel safer there than say cranston street or prairie.I didnt see any le out.Where are all the girls in o-ville.Is anyone else having trouble finding anything on or around the manton area.I surely hope my all time favorite mongering area is not being cleaned up.Anyway im gonna be doing the pawtucket thing for a while.Ill be working in that lovely town for a while.I know this dont belong on this board but does anyone know if there is any action in the broadway area of pawtucket as im not famillar with that are at all.thanks all have a great night

PsyberZombie
07-09-06, 08:30
And I'm not disputing your FBI book but when does the FBI get involved, other than trafficking,white slavery, in normal everyday, almost everytown sw'ers?? Please don't tell me they're teaching our finest.

That's *exactly* what the FBI intends with their series of Community Policing Manuals = to help local LE delineate the nature of a 'problem' , and how best to attack it [ The Manual on Illicit Sexual Activity in Public Places — which deals primarily with stopping gay guys from using public rest·rooms and parks for their trysts — is particularly amusing reading ]

My main point about Hartford Ave is that it's a very dangerous place and probably best avoided when doing your O·ville cruising , that's all

Rixy1
07-09-06, 11:26
I just got in from a cruise thru prov.I cant believe how dead manton has been.Thats my favorite area.I feel safer there than say cranston street or prairie.I didnt see any le out.Where are all the girls in o-ville.Is anyone else having trouble finding anything on or around the manton area.I surely hope my all time favorite mongering area is not being cleaned up.Anyway im gonna be doing the pawtucket thing for a while.Ill be working in that lovely town for a while.I know this dont belong on this board but does anyone know if there is any action in the broadway area of pawtucket as im not famillar with that are at all.thanks all have a great night
Yeah, I was struck by the fact that I didn't see a single LE on Manton and the O-ville loop Sat--last evening--and yet no SWs anywhere there. In fact, there weren't the throngs on the street of non-SWs usually there on a hot Saturday night. Can't read it.
As for Elmwood, one blatant BSW (possibly tranny) practically dancing in the street looking for business, too obvious for me. That was it. Maybe they all made good investments and are living off them.

Rixy1
07-09-06, 19:43
I went for a cruise today (Wed) and found Catrina on Atwels near where she lives. I had not seen her in quite a long time. She says that she's pregnant (about 4 months), and that the baby's father is in jail. They will all live together when he gets out.

Anyway, I never would have guessed that she was prego. She looked better than I recall. She gained a few pounds (that she sorely needed) and her breasts were quite large (full c cups). We went to one of my spots for a topless BBBJTC. She wanted .40, but I only had .25. She agreed, but said that next time she would hold firm on her price.
She had a prearranged date waiting for her when I dropped her off. She wasn't out of my car for 10 seconds when the next monger picked her up.
She did a very nice job. I'll be looking for her again.
Happy and safe hunting, Sailor02

Yup, she looks real good, pregnancy has made her lovelier all around. I met her today after inching through the Italian celebrations on Atwells (did Vodilindas give a hoot about soccer until this month?) It had been a while since I was with her and I forgot how good she is at what she does. If I didn't like the hunt so much I would stick pretty much with her. As for those other SWs who don't do such a good job, geeez, it's not rocket science or geology, but it's more than just getting rockets and rocks off. Catrina pays attention, does what you want, and somehow remains very feminine even though hers is a rough business.

PsyberZombie
07-10-06, 07:56
I cant believe how dead manton has been.Thats my favorite area.... Where are all the girls in o-ville.Is anyone else having trouble finding anything on or around the manton area.I surely hope my all time favorite mongering area is not being cleaned up.

O·ville is indeed under pressure to "clean up" ; it's being 'gentrified' inch by inch , just like Parkis Ave =

http://www.projo.com/projohomes/content/projo_20060625_olney25.17bba75.html

Ironically , that FBI Manual on Street Prostitution mentioned below in Posts # 332 & 336 cites Economic Re·vitalization as the Ultimate Weapon in ridding an area of SWs ; it even cites the NYC Times Square recent clean·up as the perfect example of this principle in action [ although there are still plenty of SWs in Manhattan — they've just moved south ]

Next =

Yup, she looks real good, pregnancy has made her lovelier all around... Catrina pays attention, does what you want, and somehow remains very feminine even though hers is a rough business.

I *really* miss Catrina ; haven't seen her in months and will have to start looking for her again

She used to take me to her place for In·door Dates , but I'm not sure if she still lives there — does she ??
[ the street she lived on then begins with the letter "H" ]

She's originally from New York , and not only is she very attractive , but she has a real 'sophisticated' style and manner to the point that she's probably the only SW I've ever known that , clean her up and put some nice clothes on her , and I'd be proud to introduce her to my family as my girl·friend

Gansett
07-10-06, 11:15
It has been dead out there, Saturday there was a blonde doing laps around the library on Elmwood. Sunglasses on so really couldn't see her face, body was ok, not crack related sknny. Just didn't seem right. so I passed.

Sunday, started @ 10 am, used 2 different vehicles, spent about 30 bucks in gas. Did a little recon. One on smith near dd. Got scooped by a guy in a white truck. Valley nothing, manton had a double nasty looker, AZ had the bsw that's always freaked out. Pine,broad,bucklin zip,zilch,nada. Allens near the PP, nothing.

Switched vehicles and did the same routes again and this time I included downtown. it's near 4 by now. Found Mary sitting on a bus bench by the church, how appropriate. Went over the bridge and was rewarded for my efforts. dark air, nice body, clean smellin',ability to roam at will. Said she's going to get her own phone for "regulars" and I should look for her again. . Another who comes out only when funds are low, said she's married and lives in EP. Can't doubt it cause that's where i dropped her off.

Member #5805
07-10-06, 16:41
Coming home from a friends in Scituate after the soccer game last night, heading for DT, but decided to travel down Hartford Ave towards Oville to see if anything is happening there. I get the look from a WSW that originally thought was Oager's find Kerry, www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=442420&postcount=299

She gets in the car and tells me her name is Nicole, we agree to .60 fs at her place which is about two miles back up Hartford Ave in Johnston, nice safe neighborhood. Very chatty on the ride back tells me she only does this when she is low on cash, her friend "Kerry" turned her on to doing it and can be found in the same area. On the ride I talk her down to .50 for the fs.

We get to her place and move inside, she offers a beer, we move to the bedroom and start the fun, she performs BBBJ, which was good enough to almost take me over the top. I slow things down and play for awhile and then she puts on the wrapper and climbs on for a ride. She is definetly new to the game but makes up for technique with enthusiasm and cleanliness. I ended up giving her the originally agreed upon .60.

I asked for digits, said she would give them to me if we meet up again. Oh, I'll be taking that drive a few times a week to make sure that happens.

Gansett
07-11-06, 16:10
aka Dawn from Woonsocket. Found her by the dd on manton. WOW! Dark hair, glasses, and a chest like no other. Full,rich,ripe and real. Picture sara with a chest and just as good if not better, ready and willing to take instructions. Said she's only going to be "down here" tillthe weekend. I have an "appointment" for thurs, let you know how/if it goes.

I need a nap,,,,

Just Me 69
07-11-06, 20:40
As the condo's near completion, the square will start to take on a new look, Starbucks will open a shop, then the yuppie food shops will start their move into the area

The spanish supermarket will lose it's lease and a whole foods store will open

have you noticed the empty lot at valley street now has jersey barriers around it to keep the food vendors out, who were there.

The girls will be moved to valley street near the coke-cola plant.This is my post 2 months ago, I told you the square will be all yuppies in a few years, the change is coming.

Gansett
07-12-06, 13:17
Speaking of empty lots, the one behind Az had a crew there doing survey work the other day. I read the sign, new condos going in. I forsee the cruise area as we know it now will be gone in another 3-5 years. But they'll move on to other places, same as when pine went respectable.

Just Me 69
07-12-06, 14:56
I vision Valley street near the coke plant, that will be an ideal spot for the girls.

PsyberZombie
07-12-06, 16:11
Speaking of empty lots, the one behind Az had a crew there doing survey work the other day. I read the sign, new condos going in. I forsee the cruise area as we know it now will be gone in another 3-5 years. But they'll move on to other places, same as when pine went respectable.

Yet another area under·going active construction "renovation" is the Dudley / Myrtle Sts area of So·Pro

This one disrupts the flow of all the gals who use to hang around Amos House waiting for their Free Meal
and may·be a 'Date'

Mongers who get off I-95·S at the Eddy St Exit on their way to the AZ Area *used* to be able to find the occasional gem there.... No more — at least not lately !!

Metro33777
07-13-06, 14:16
this girl i found on a phone on hartford ave going toward johnston.50 fs her place in johnstonShe is sexy. I like her very much. Love the hair, smile and body. A luttle padding. WOW. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

Gansett
07-14-06, 17:17
After my very satisfying experience with Precious, aka Dawn from Woonsocket earlier this week we/I setup a second meeting for today. She didn't show up. I was crushed, after all I thought we meant to each other,,,<sniff>

So I'm now free to hunt, and hunt I did. If you couldn't hook up today ya better hang it up. 2 skanks on Manton, 1 nice one on valley, 2 others, kinda nice, on delaine.

Black tranny behind az<shudder, anybody ever go with this guy???>2 wsw nearby in a little black truck. Very nice one up on carter, 2 together on bucklin, one blonde the other brunette, both crack ho skinny and blaaaaasted out of their minds. Green top, blue jeans by Columbus sq, scowl on her face, didn't look friendly, hopped in a blue car. Came back 10 minutes later.

Stopped at light at cranston/dexter. older ( maybe 30ish) latino. Appeared pregnant, gave the sign and off we went. I don't speak spanish, she doesn't speak english. But we knew what we had to do. Allowed full roaming, in fact she stopped her job to fully enjoy my banjo picking, enjoyed it so much she clamped on to my hand and screamed. After a brief rest continued and finished her job. 20.

I really was going to leave but,,,,,,saw a short haired blonde by the gas stations. Hooked up with her, nice face,average bod and service, 25. digits next time,,,she promised!!!

Rosine
07-15-06, 02:16
I'm going to be in Prov to check out the strip clubs. Just wondering, can someone define "O ville" for me? I've been looking on maps and don't see it, so I have to assume it's some sort of local slang... it would be a great help. Thanks in advance and be safe.

-R

LynnMan
07-15-06, 12:47
aka Dawn from Woonsocket. Found her by the dd on manton. WOW! Dark hair, glasses, and a chest like no other. Full,rich,ripe and real. Picture sara with a chest and just as good if not better, ready and willing to take instructions. Said she's only going to be "down here" tillthe weekend. I have an "appointment" for thurs, let you know how/if it goes.

I need a nap,,,,

I enjoyed Precious on the $th of July. Picked her up at the 7-11 across from the DD on Manton. She gave an awesome BJ and allowed full access to her boobs. Nice attitude and friendly. Definitely worth a repeat.
LynnMan

PsyberZombie
07-15-06, 19:58
I'm going to be in Prov to check out the strip clubs. Just wondering, can someone define "O ville" for me? I've been looking on maps and don't see it, so I have to assume it's some sort of local slang... it would be a great help.

It's short for Olneyville

The only strip club over there is Club Fantasies ('http://www.clubfantasies.com/enter.html')

.... and it's one of the better ones here in Li'l Rhody

Write back with a Report on your visit and let us know how it went !!

p.s. Spotted in Kennedy Plaza last Friday =

Semi·naked , top·less PETA volunteer Amy Jannette protesting :

http://theday.com/gbl/media/dynamic/lrgimages/B5peta071506.JPG

This photo is from the CT paper The Day ; the Pro·Jo didn't cover this story , even though it happened right out·side their window

Member #5805
07-17-06, 08:16
It's short for Olneyville

Semi·naked , top·less PETA volunteer Amy Jannette protesting :

This photo is from the CT paper The Day ; the Pro·Jo didn't cover this story , even though it happened right out·side their windowI am sure it was not covered in the projo because she is there just about every other Friday, covering it would equate to them having to cover everytime there is a corrupt act in Rhode Island politics.

Picked up a Blonde (long hair) HSW last night at Bucklin and Mawney. Good attitude, BBBJCIM, and let me roam freely for 25. Said she just moved into the big apartment building on Mawney and Elmwood, but can't have visitors.

PsyberZombie
07-18-06, 08:33
I am sure it was not covered in the projo because she is there just about every other Friday, covering it would equate to them having to cover everytime there is a corrupt act in Rhode Island politics.

But they didn't even have to step out·side to cover it = the story was put out over the AP wire and picked up by a newspaper in a neighboring state [ The Day / New London , Connecticut ] , which is where I spotted it

How fricken incompetent does a news·paper have to be to have a local story — complete with eye·catching photo — make the national news wire and not even bother to report this fact to its readers ??

The Pro·Jo is getting incredibly lazy and slip·shod... they used to be a *great* source of info for we Mongers , particularly the 'Police Report' , which listed john & SW arrests and gave locations and other relevant details

But that would mean actually sending a reporter over to PPD HQ to read the arrest reports = too much work for the 21st century Pro·Jo

Oager
07-19-06, 05:19
i went for a ride last night.i finally made a score in o-ville.trina found her on delaine street.about a block from the 7-11.there was no le out at all i didnt see one.i found out why when i got in.the fire must have them all tied up.anyway 40 for fs in my truck.trina is a tall blond about 130 lbs.we went to a dark parking lot on the cranston line.all in all a great night.i guess when something is going down is the best time to go hunting.i didnt know at the time there was a major fire going on.well all peace and god bless oager

Just Me 69
07-19-06, 07:54
She was walking past the DD, in olly, tall thin BSW, she was carrying a large mirror, we made eye contact, she smiled, I nodded, pulled into side street, she came running to the car and jumped in.

I asked her what the mirror was for, she said she was going to buy coke, and needed money.

I told her I could donate to her fund with 20, she asked for 25, I told her a 5 tip would be there if she was good.

Parked in a special spot I found in the area, a while back.

She took all her clothes off, BBBJCIM, with sounds, she lifted her legs high and said do me now.

I put on a cover and she was rocking like a wild woman, if you see her, you will know who she is, black, tall, thin, very small breast.

She told me her name, I was not listening because all the names are fake.

PsyberZombie
07-20-06, 08:10
Finally got to meat the in·famous WSW Amanda [ her reviews are *awful* , but there are three Amandas in the archives here , the third one being a Pro·Jo reporter ]

She was strolling Dexter with an elderly blond WSW about 3 p.m.
She claimed didn't have any·where inside to go to , so we went to a Cranston spot for the whole 'P·Z Package'
for .4 [ + .1 tip ]

She's tall , thin and currently has long wavy magenta red hair . And multiple tattoos , including = a dark blue 'tear·drop' at the corner of her left eye ; 'JORDAN' on her left arm ; another name on her neck ; and a complex Chinese character on the back of her hand

I asked her what it meant and she said it was her kid's "initials" , although how one character could be plural initials apparently hadn't occured to her and I didn't have the heart to tell her it was the Cantonese Chinese character
for " Potting Soil "

[ this happens all the time to people who get Asian character tattoos = see http://hanzismatter.com/ ]

She was jumpy and paranoid at first — reportedly from smoking Crack for three straight days — but was real nice and did an excellent job after she settled down

Says she lives on Douglas Ave and our next Date can be in·doors... got the digits and a reverse lookup showed they were for a Providence·based Verizon land line . Another ATF in the making ??

p.s. I just have to respond to this =

She told me her name, I was not listening because all the names are fake.

That's not true at all , J·M·69 = most girls in fact use their real names on the street

The ones that don't are pretty obvious = my fave SW 'name' so far is Renegade Cat

There's one girl out there who is known by several names = one of my ATFs Casey / Catrina / Katarina

Her real life name is in fact Katarina ; the middle one of those is from guys mis·hearing her and then mis·spelling what they mis·heard ; and 'Casey' is a nick·name based on her initials , which are K. C.

In Strip Clubs , though = use of a 'stage name' is usually a mandatory Management Rule

Just Me 69
07-20-06, 17:56
That's not true at all , J·M·69 = most girls in fact use their real names on the street.

Ah yes, a rose by another name is still a rose.

PsyberZombie
07-21-06, 08:47
Ah yes, a rose by another name is still a rose.

My point was that if yer gonna post a review on a SW , you should include their name — for two reasons =

• We'll know it's her if we pick her up , and

• Guys that already know her can chime in with their experiences

You're new here , but in the past we've had running commentaries on several of the girls of LaProv = most noteably WSWs Christine & Alicia

And since these gals tend to disappear , it's a way of knowing they're still around = like Leah , Jen , Tara , Mercedes , & Katarina

Fer ex , one of my ATF BSWs — Janice — vanished with·out a trace a year or so ago... Was the girl you reviewed her ?? Since you didn't include a name , we'll never know

And , as long as we're on the subject of that girl =

She took all her clothes off, BBBJCIM, with sounds, she lifted her legs high and said do me now.

I put on a cover and she was rocking like a wild woman,

She took off ALL her clothes to give you a BBBJ ???

Then , *after* you CIM , you put on a 'cover' & had CFS with her ???

What a stud muffin you are , J·M·69 !!

Sorry , but this tale just doesn't have that 'Ring of Truth' to it .....

Just Me 69
07-21-06, 10:23
I don't care what you think, sounds like you are a nasty man without friends.

Salvances
07-21-06, 13:27
Easy boys, stop fighting. We're a band of brothers... er a band of mongers here... yu know what I mean.

Gansett
07-21-06, 14:42
PZ,
Your cynical remarks to JM69 aren't called for. In the majority of your posts you are very cryptic regarding ID's and location. You don't pass along info freely. I recall your post, and I paraphrase, "Give me the name and number and if she passes the "PZ' test I'll reciprocate" . What kind of deal is that? Where there ever any takers? I've given,freely, names and numbers (chime in guys, I'm not going to reveal who but a backup or two would be appreciated here) to a number of posters, they, in turn offered info with no strings attached.

FWIW, I've experienced a bbbjcim w/ a nakkid sw more than once. Followed by fs too, guess I'm a studmufffin too, huh? And I have Leah digits.

<edit> Regarding names, FWIW I've had the same sw give me a different name on different occaisions. I doubt seriously they're using the names their Momma gave them.

PsyberZombie
07-21-06, 15:44
FWIW, I've experienced a bbbjcim w/ a nakkid sw more than once. Followed by fs too, guess I'm a studmufffin too, huh? And I have Leah digits.

I've NEVER had a Car Date where the SW stripped completely naked just to give a BBBJ — why would she ??
SWs want to do the absolute minimum work possible to get the bux for their next fix , and getting un·dressed and dressed again is Work , in their minds

And = once I've CIM , I'm just eager to get out of Dodge so we don't get arrested , NOT hang around until I'm ready for some CFS

Don't forget = we are talking about CAR DATES here , NOT In·door Dates where any·thing goes

BTW = I recall back in late March of this year , giving you via PM the name of an 'Exotic Dancer' at the P·P who I told you that you would be ecstatic to meat

You never even said " Thanks " ; an offer to share Leah's digits would have nice , too

Is it any wonder I don't just hand out Info any more ??

<edit> Regarding names, FWIW I've had the same sw give me a different name on different occaisions. I doubt seriously they're using the names their Momma gave them.

That hasn't been my experience = most SWs use the same name — their own name — on different occasions

When·ever I discover the real life name of a SW·ing girl , it turns out she's using her real life name

The one exception here is Casey / Catrina / Katarina = who uses her nick·name with new customers ,
but who then volunteers her real name once she's comfortable with you

PsyberZombie
07-22-06, 08:43
From the Boston Board =

Then we have the “hobbyists,” also known as dudes with no game who have to buy ass to get any at all. Hello! You’re a fucking trick, meathead! You’re paying for sex because you haven’t the charm, looks or guile to seduce a decent woman (or you’re just a horny fuck who wants to screw everything that walks before you die and have no stomach for the dating hustle). And finally…the “provider.” Give me a break! I think that the word “ho” really says it all. Or maybe “garden tool.” At least that term has a sense of humor.

Bulletin: Guys! If you buy ass you’re a fucking trick! Girls! If you sell ass you’re a ho! You don’t have clients. You have johns! I guess if half the world had to face what they really are they’d kill themselves. And so they make up these preposterous euphemisms in a vain attempt to elevate their lowly stations in life. Whatever…it’s not something I’m gonna lose sleep over especially when it’s time for this trick to go bang a fucking *****.

Thanks for that insight in·to our little 'hobby'

WHO are we ?? Statistics show that the proto·typical Monger is 30 — 50 yrs old ; married ; and doesn't live in the Area he's mongering in

Now , here's a look at WHY we Monger =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375718&postcount=204

Rixy1
07-22-06, 09:42
Hey, gentlemen, this is not a boxing ring or a general chat room. I think it's an information-sharing site, not a place to boast or criticize or fight. Use your testosterone with the chicks, fellows, not with other dicks!

Rixy1
07-23-06, 21:58
I notice a reference to Leah, is this the same girl who I have known for years.
Great provider, former dancer, short black hair, thin very friendly, implants, her former friend was a blonde named Bobby, also former dancer with implants.
I have known both of these girls for many years.
Need info for new girls, share it men.

I've been with that Leah (aka Ashley) several times the past year and she is always a joy to spend time with if you treat her well. Haven't seen her in a while though, but I'd like hearing if anyone has.
Slim pickins the past two days during the day in the usual SW places. So, I met up with "Colleen" WSW probably 40ish near the AZ just to end the search. For .25 it was OK attitude and BBBJTCCIM plus tip.
No wonder though that the AZ area has not been usually fruitful: the condos near Bucklin/Sprague are now being lived in!! Lots of upscale cars and decent folks around there, all of a sudden it seems. Similarly for the Delaine area. I saw a sign in O-ville about a group there protesting the "luxury lofts" on Valley and Delaine, presumbly because the local poorer residents want the place to stay dilapidated and dangerous so only no-income people would dare to live there.
I'm not sure which side of that battle I'd be on.

TommyBoy1229
07-24-06, 09:18
Fellas,

Is it just me or has it been really quiet lately. No matter what time I cruise by the AZ or Oville I haven't seen anything. Any suggestions or ideas on day/time to look would be greatly appreiciated. I promise to share any digits I come by w/ those who give me a hand.

Thanks guys.

PsyberZombie
07-25-06, 09:10
Is it just me or has it been really quiet lately. No matter what time I cruise by the AZ or Oville I haven't seen anything...

I wonder if *this* has any·thing to do with it =

PROVIDENCE -- Three and possibly four people have died in the last three days from illegal-drug use -- and authorities suspect that the street-bought drugs were contaminated, the state Department of Health said yesterday.

The deaths prompted the department to issue an unusual advisory alerting the public to greater-than-normal risk in the use of illegal substances. A release received by The Journal and other media outlets shortly before 4 p.m. was labeled "high priority."

Source = http://*******.com/kj392

Gansett
07-26-06, 14:52
Fellas,

Is it just me or has it been really quiet lately. No matter what time I cruise by the AZ or Oville I haven't seen anything. Any suggestions or ideas on day/time to look would be greatly appreiciated. I promise to share any digits I come by w/ those who give me a hand.

Thanks guys.

It's hard to disagree with you on this, it has not been a banner summer. I'm mostly a day cruiser, nights once in a while but I prefer daylight. Blame it on the mayor, the chief & increased uc, community groups, and the new construction to revitilize the AZ and valley st areas, or whatever.

Just a suggestion but I've started hitting side roads, amazing what you'll see sitting out on the steps. Streets between cranston & bucklin, Atwells and manton show promise. I was up on Mt Pleasant on another matter a couple of weeks ago. 30ish blonde hopped in a silver truck after giving me the eye, came back 20 minutes later, got the look again but then I had a non monger passenger .

Rixy1
07-27-06, 07:52
It's hard to disagree with you on this, it has not been a banner summer. I'm mostly a day cruiser, nights once in a while but I prefer daylight. Blame it on the mayor, the chief & increased uc, community groups, and the new construction to revitilize the AZ and valley st areas, or whatever.
Just a suggestion but I've started hitting side roads, amazing what you'll see sitting out on the steps. Streets between cranston & bucklin, Atwells and manton show promise. I was up on Mt Pleasant on another matter a couple of weeks ago. 30ish blonde hopped in a silver truck after giving me the eye, came back 20 minutes later, got the look again but then I had a non monger passenger .

Thanks for the reminder. Add in Silver Lake/Plainfield, although it's been about 4 months since I found Kim and Heather there.

Gansett
07-27-06, 09:24
Thanks for the reminder. Add in Silver Lake/Plainfield, although it's been about 4 months since I found Kim and Heather there.

At one time Plainfield was very productive, same as was Cranston st. There was a house on Plainfield, past the church on the right but before the car lot that offered "walk-in service". She'd even offer you a beer,for 2 bucks more.

Just wondering if the price of gas has cut into the efforts of anyone?

Gansett

WebDog
07-27-06, 09:52
Sorry in advance for the lame report, but just to advise on my results or lack thereof. I was cruising from AZ down to Walgreen's and back for a few loops. Saw one chubby WSW how I think was chased away by some wannbe pimps on bicycles before I can pull a U-turn to see her. Was one young BSW with 3 wannabes so F that. One disgusting fat and old BSW who kept yelling every time I went by. I had just come from a stripclub in Bridgeport unsatisfied and really looking for a release. Would have f'd just about anything, but couldn't find $hit on the street.

RH Treller
07-27-06, 10:21
Avoid the side streets in olneyville and elmwood late night. LE is aggressive and will pull over anyone who looks like they don't belong. I have found this out firsthand. I am now staying on the main roads when out late night and leaving the area if I spot LE.

Picked up a tall, thin redhead Wednesday night about midnight on Chalkstone near Academy. Lousy job, avoid this one.

Met Catrina on Atwells one night last week. Excellent service, but she looks pretty strung out. I don't think I will repeat.

Ran into Dawn in Olneyville a few weeks back, right about where a few of you have reported meeting her. She is awesome and worth the time and money. She is probably out only during the day.

I have been spending time looking for her as well as the two that have been reported on Hartford Ave but have had no luck.

Gansett
07-28-06, 10:06
In my previous post I mention Mt Pleasant, it was on Academy I saw the 30ish blonde.

There was a tall, thin wsw, reddish hair on Atwells yesterday afternoon but I passed after I remembered reading a (-) post.

Gansett
07-28-06, 10:25
about a month ago I met a wsw. Clean, kinda cute. Claimed she had been on the street 5 years ago but was nabbed, did time, cleaned up and quit. 90% of what they say is BS, 9% crap. Maybe 1% truth. Only reason she was back was she needed money, like that's a novel excuse, for a car,apartment,__________(fill in the blank). Saw her twice that week. Both times very good.

Saw her yesterday on the street, looks like crap, twitching and scratching and in general looks like he77. I passed. Didn't take long at all. Too bad.

Gansett

PsyberZombie
07-28-06, 15:31
Amanda was out strolling again yesterday after·noon

It was kinda ironic that I spotted her , because before heading out , I called the digits she gave me = they worked , but an answering machine with her voice picked up

Another Great Date for .5 total , with tip

After·wards , she asked me to drop her at her Crack Dealer's place on Redwing St

I let her out at the corner of Redwing and Bucklin , and as I pulled forward , I spotted TWO bicycle Cops in front of the 'alleged' House of Crime , talking to the guys there... so I jetted outta the area

She saw them too , and so she turned quickly and walked away south on Bucklin

The Life these girls lead !!

For even MORE on the Lives these gals lead , read =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=372685&postcount=493

My original Report on Amanda =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=450295&postcount=356

p.s. = I *still* didn't have the heart to tell her what that Chinese character on her right hand meant !!

Rixy1
07-30-06, 11:41
Near midnight last night nothing to see in O-ville except lots of LE. In Elmwood, saw some very active staties---why is Smokey pulling over cars so much around there (two had only women driving alone)? Nevertheless, I found Lily off Bucklin, tall, thin WSW, pleasant attitude, not a looker, fair BJ, .5 FS in her safe spot new to me. On the way back, saw three separate WSWs I don't know on Dexter, Bucklin. Timing is everything.

Well Hung
07-30-06, 12:43
In my previous post I mention Mt Pleasant, it was on Academy I saw the 30ish blonde.

There was a tall, thin wsw, reddish hair on Atwells yesterday afternoon but I passed after I remembered reading a (-) post.

Ran into the same girl around 11 pm. She was wearing a pretty snazzy party dress.Problem was the perfume- so much of it! I had to let her out of the car within seconds of her entrance for fear that the smell would never dissipate. never got to talk price or services.

Gansett
07-31-06, 07:46
WH,
Which one? The blonde? Or Red?

RH Treller
07-31-06, 08:47
WH,

I ran into the same girl with the same perfume at about midnight in the same area. I also had to drop her off -- way too much perfume!!

I guess she was the blonde one, not the redhead. I did see a redhead in the same area just before the perfumed blonde. This wasn't the redhead I complained about last week but a different one -- shorter hair and not as skinny. She got into another car before I could scoop her up.

Stoner
07-31-06, 14:00
PZ...whats the reason for the racial slur?

VilunyaChert
07-31-06, 16:54
PZ...whats the reason for the racial slur?

Stoner, I admit that it took me a while to find what you're calling a "racial slur" in PZ's post from the 28th ; it's the phrase, in his own single quotes, "`porch monkeys'", right? That isn't a phrase I use, but of course I have read it and maybe heard it. PZ, I think Stoner's right. Unlike "tar baby", which my state's governor is currently getting in undeserved trouble for saying (not that the righteous schmuck doesn't deserve trouble in general, but it's just not so that "tar baby" in its original use has anything to do with race, even though it showed up in the Uncle Remus stories and their Disney version, "Song of the South"; interested mongers with interlekshual pretensions can read about it in Joseph Campbell's best book, "The Hero With a Thousand Faces", where he has a chapter about the confrontation between Buddha and the ogre Sticky-Hair), "porch monkey" doesn't have *any* history that doesn't depend on the nasty image of identifying black men with monkeys. As racial slurs go, it may not be the worst of the batch, but that isn't saying anything in favor of it.

It's too hot in MA and CT and RI. I have my money all saved up for a visit to my favorite PVD AMP, but I don't know if the airconditioning there is strong enough.

Member #5805
07-31-06, 17:20
It's too hot in MA and CT and RI. I have my money all saved up for a visit to my favorite PVD AMP, but I don't know if the airconditioning there is strong enough.I would wait for cooler weather, I was in the week before last and it was damn hot in there. They had a fan running but it did not do much good.

Mike Jordan
08-01-06, 03:45
Where is the better spot Elmwood or Olneyville? I cruised both. Elmwood looks to have strung out girls but a few cute.(also heavy le)Olneyville had a cute lil white girl strolling around. Any suggestions?

When is the best time to cruise?

Well Hung
08-01-06, 08:05
WH,
Which one? The blonde? Or Red?
This one was blonde.

Stoner
08-01-06, 08:27
PZ - You may not realize it, but porch monkey is a slur. I give you a modicum of respect...and would like to think that you are intelligent enough to know the words you choose to use.

Save your bravado for someone else.

'If' you were using the term to identify a gathering of [caucasian] people sitting on the front porch of their home, then you have used the term in·correctly and quite foolishly.

If you meant otherwise [your context leans this way] then again I ask you...why did you use the racial slur? Porchmonkey has jack shit to do with crack dealers. You know that, I know that...so does everyone else. So don't feign ignorance.

I've grown quite sick of the spate of racial slurs on these boards, not you alone. We all contribute and we all enjoy the game...so if you wish to use gutter talk...keep it off the boards, PZ.

Gansett
08-01-06, 08:55
Yesterday afternoon was hot and there wasn't much around. Actually, I was hoping for a free car wash, you know when the kids open a hydrant, but it was even too hot for that! Saw 2 on elmwood walking together, wasn't sure, normally they don't group together. Then saw them again on Bucklin. Think I got the 'look'. Lastly near Walgreens so I pulled into the lot. Jeans and dark hair went in, denim skirt came over. I wasn't sure so I just said it was too hot to be walking, especially in that neighborhood, need a ride? That's how I met Candice, late 20's, her friend is Phylis. Candice and I went for a ride although the tight jeans on Phylis made me almost want to switch, glad I didn't. Asked for .2, I agreed but wanted details. Everything I wanted was there for that, even agreed to get out of Prov. Very enjoyable, non rushed, open to exploration experience. No digits but got a rough idea of where she lives.

And I agree with Stoner, uncalled for remark.

LynnMan
08-01-06, 13:44
Gansett, that was a nice catch. I've known Candice for about a year and she's a great provider. My first time was last year April, I asked for FS, and as soon as we reached the spot, she jumped into the backseat and took off everything!!
She gave an awesome BJ and wonderful FS. Check out my previous posts about her.
Keep it safe guys.
LynnMan

Rosine
08-01-06, 16:21
Stoner, I admit that it took me a while to find what you're calling a "racial slur" in PZ's post from the 28th ; it's the phrase, in his own single quotes, "`porch monkeys'", right? That isn't a phrase I use, but of course I have read it and maybe heard it. PZ, I think Stoner's right. Unlike "tar baby", which my state's governor is currently getting in undeserved trouble for saying (not that the righteous schmuck doesn't deserve trouble in general, but it's just not so that "tar baby" in its original use has anything to do with race, even though it showed up in the Uncle Remus stories and their Disney version, "Song of the South"; interested mongers with interlekshual pretensions can read about it in Joseph Campbell's best book, "The Hero With a Thousand Faces", where he has a chapter about the confrontation between Buddha and the ogre Sticky-Hair), "porch monkey" doesn't have *any* history that doesn't depend on the nasty image of identifying black men with monkeys. As racial slurs go, it may not be the worst of the batch, but that isn't saying anything in favor of it.

It's too hot in MA and CT and RI. I have my money all saved up for a visit to my favorite PVD AMP, but I don't know if the airconditioning there is strong enough.You are on the right track and I can't disagree with your sentiment in principle.. But believe me, and I know, "PM" is a very insidious racial epithet, the type which will illicit MAJOR consequences in my experience and it is certainly not appreciated by me. Let's not split hairs and let me be clear that its use in this context was completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated, not by me at least.

The TB comment by the GOVERNOR of MA was unacceptable, mostly, b/c as a public official he should just know better. It shows a level of insensitivity that perhaps speaks to deeper issues, especially when you put it in the context of his aspiration for higher office.

But the two are quite different, one from a classless, ignorant coward who has to run his mouth on a message board of ill-repute and the other from someone you would think should be of higher stock and education and thus, should know better. Just had to add my two cents, even though, admittedly, I'm much more of a lurker than anything else. Mostly b/c I can't bare the risk of getting jammed up by LE.

Rosine
08-01-06, 16:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

PsyberZombie
08-02-06, 08:50
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=360101&postcount=220

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375707&postcount=525

I did my little experiment back in May , deliberately running the red light camera on Steeple St

It's now been over two full months and NO citation in the mail , so the stuff *works*!

Gansett
08-02-06, 09:54
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=360101&postcount=220

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375707&postcount=525

I did my little experiment back in May , deliberately running the red light camera on Steeple St

It's now been over two full months and NO citation in the mail , so the stuff *works* !!

Re : You are an idiot

My , my = a bit touchy , aren't we , Rosine ??

Must be this hot weather melting your manners , if you ever had any to begin with

ANY·WAYZ ... the term Porch Monkey is not necessarily racist =

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porch+monkey

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/2576

.... so have some water·melon and chill , will·ya ??

Intentionally running a red light,,,that's really,really smart. Thankfully you did not hurt a innocent party. And I don't care if you're going to reply you checked the area, no cars coming, etc. Could have been a kid on a bike you missed.

After stating the PM comment isn't racist, c'mom you really believe that it isn't? You then come out with the watermelon comment, COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!! Why don't you just throw gas on the fire? Just wondering, is the heat affecting your common sense??

Gansett

Stoner
08-02-06, 10:50
PZ...thanks for showing your colors, man.

Interestingly, I have ZERO problems with a person being racist. What I hate is the ignorant racists who cloud it and won't admit their own prejudice.

If you had simply said "Hey, I hate negros" or anything to that effect, I would smile and leave you as you are. But you don't have the balls to say why you used the racial slur.

You are just a closet bigot. No balls. In fact, you're so gutless, you reference an urban slang dictionary? As if you speak ghetto talk and needed the urban dictionary to give you acceptable words?

You're aren't some hip-hopper ghetto child...but you are so gutless you feign thats where you got the term from?

Have a spine, man. I thought better of you.

Damn shame...but one reaps what they sow. Its done. Return freely to your closet.

Just Me 69
08-02-06, 11:16
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report could potentially incite a flame war. Thank You!

Viejo
08-02-06, 15:00
ANY·WAYZ ... the term Porch Monkey is not necessarily racist =

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porch+monkey

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/2576

Gee Whiz PZ...at least have the intellectual capacity to quote sources that prove your point! In your dictionary citation at least 75 percent of the definitions included some reference to race! I might buy your argument if there was no support for that term being a racial slur.

I side with the others...why not stand up and apologize for offending a bunch of folks who share this forum with you? And that little parting shot about watermelon...that leaves me thinking that you WANT to offend. Is that the case? I wouldn't have believed that of you from the posts I have read in the past.

Oh well....

Rhodie
08-02-06, 23:35
I wasn't ready to jump on PZ for using the term "porch monkeys" because that could have been an innocent mistake. The problem I have with his subsequent posts is the know-it-all attitude and insentitivity that he has shown.

He may not be a racist, but he has shown that he is truly a JERK.

PZ could have easily said that he didn't know that the words he used could be construed as racist and that it was an innocent mistake. Instead, he chooses to ridicule the people he has offended. - then he tops it off by sneaking in a watermelon comment.

Now, if we want to talk about "offended", people need to keep in mind that last year PZ was "offended" when some monger offered a crack ho $20 for her services. PZ was offended that the monger treated the crack-ho like a crack-ho and that hte monger should have shown more some respect and offered the girl more money because he had given the guy her phone number. Almost like a pimp who wants to impress a girl by setting her up with good clients.

In any case, I think PZ should unconditionally apologize to the people he offended and then tried to ridicule - that is the best way to end this thing.

Rosine
08-03-06, 03:23
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

PsyberZombie
08-03-06, 08:52
Now, if we want to talk about "offended", people need to keep in mind that last year PZ was "offended" when some monger offered a crack ho $20 for her services. PZ was offended that the monger treated the crack-ho like a crack-ho and that hte monger should have shown more some respect and offered the girl more money because he had given the guy her phone number. Almost like a pimp who wants to impress a girl by setting her up with good clients.

This is why I don't share digits any more ....

For more , see = http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=430219&postcount=110

Gansett
08-03-06, 10:00
Pretty lame response in view of the criticism recieved PZ.

FWIW, I'm the guy that drew the rebuke well over a year ago from Jackson. Nice of you to bring it up PZ. My post could have had a better title I admit. At the time there was heavy discussion over prices and I do stand behind what I said in the post, however I do regret the title. I also took the advice of Jackson and began posting instead of lurking.

As for not sharing digits with PZ. I freely admit he gave me a "name" and the days a dancer worked. That's it, no more. I've got the pm should anyone wish to see it. I made 2 posts, perhaps if you read it you'd understand there was no way I was leaving my vehicle in the lot so I could go in while it was under the surveillance of the neighborhood patrol. For that he expected digits?? <edit, digits weren't discussed in the pm, just IF anything happened I'd report back>

PZ has a way of telling us of his exploits. The "PZ-mobile" and the complete "PZ package". Yet when one of us shares an exploit he questions us with his, as Rhodie so well put, know-it-all-atitude. Example, he states he never had a complete disrobing for a bj. PZ, do you know, really know, what "YMMV" means????

While I'm on a roll, PZ is the only monger I recall who has offered digits only after you provide him digits with conditions. You provide him with digits, only if he has a "PZ experience" will he then reciprocate. Yeah, right you can keep'em PZ.

I do believe he owes an apology to the members for not only the racist comments but his intentionally running a red light. I doubt seriously one will be forth coming.

Rhodyguy1129
08-03-06, 11:36
Very hot yesterday. Drove around Elmwood, Bucklin & Dexter for awhile (around 4pm). Finally found an attactive wsw.

She said her name was Chris. Nice body...good C/D tits. Dirty blond hair.

.3 for bbbjcim (which she spit out when done).

She gave me digits and has a place nearby for future incalls if I call and give her a little notice.

I was also cruising a little again last night (9pm). Saw a different wsw near the AZ. She seemed very thin and had platinum blond hair and was wearing a black dress. Thought about picking her up but she got scooped up before I could circle back to her.

This is my first review...hope it's enough detail. Anyone know anything about her?

PsyberZombie
08-03-06, 15:14
Oh , Man .... are we EVER gonna get back On Topic here on this Board ???

While it pains me to get 'dissed' by a guy like Stoner — who I totally & categorically Respect and Admire — it just strikes me as a little 'Odd' that a bunch of Mongers engaged in what must be the most Politically IN·Correct Hobby on earth , suddenly jump on their Politically Correct 'high horse' and start slamming me for *possibly* racial phrases ; and running red lights [ as if YOU never hit the gas on the yellow and hit the inter·section 0.1 second after the light turned Red — which is what it took to try my 'experiment' ]

This entire topic is taking up WAY too much of Jackson's valuable Band·width — so may I make a Suggestion ??

—»» If you don't like what I have to say , either Skip Over my posts

... or better still = Add me to your 'Ignore List'

Thanks , in advance

Gansett
08-03-06, 16:20
....it just strikes me as a little 'Odd' that a bunch of Mongers engaged in what must be the most Politically IN·Correct Hobby on earth , suddenly jump on their Politically Correct 'high horse' and start slamming me for *possibly* racial phrases ; and running red lights [ as if YOU never hit the gas on the yellow and hit the inter·section 0.1 second after the light turned Red — which is what it took to try my 'experiment' ]

This entire topic is taking up WAY too much of Jackson's valuable Band·width — so may I make a Suggestion ??

—»» If you don't like what I have to say , either Skip Over my posts

... or better still = Add me to your 'Ignore List'

Thanks , in advance

*possibly* racial phrases? That floors me. You mean you honestly don't find your comments offensive? I was born at night, just not last night. In your original post you say you *delibrately* ran a red as part of your experiment. There was no qualifier. Com'on, fess up, in both cases you screwed up, face the facts, apoligize.

As for wasting bandwidth, of your last 25 posts that start 7/27, you've made 19 posts on the Philly,Columbus, San Diego, Minn- St Paul, Manhatten, the Casinos in Ct, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Baltimore, San Ferdando Valley, Seattle and last but not least Wheeling boards.

Are we to assume you are an expert in all these places regarding the art of mongering or just a person who feels they have to interject their comments into each and every post on this forum? And we're wasting bandwidth???

As for your suggestion, consider yourself *poofed*

Rhodie
08-03-06, 22:36
This is why I don't share digits any more ....

For more , see = http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=430219&postcount=110I NEVER got Jo-Elle's number from you. I can find my own way around this town, thank you.

I was the one who called you a pimp but I didn't get her number from you and I never asked you for her number. Yes, I offered her crack-ho prices (and she accepted) but that was before you even met her. I haven't met her after you "found" her and starting pimping her, btw.

As for your behavior, you want to stick up for a crack-ho because someone offers her $20 and lecture people on manners; you want call people out and report them to Jackson when you wish ... but ... when you post ignorant, arrogant and racist comments, first you try to ridicule the people that you offended, then you try to make excuses, and when all else fails, you want people to ignore it?

PsyberZombie
08-04-06, 08:02
I NEVER got Jo-Elle's number from you. I can find my own way around this town, thank you.

I was the one who called you a pimp but I didn't get her number from you and I never asked you for her number. Yes, I offered her crack-ho prices (and she accepted) but that was before you even met her. I haven't met her after you "found" her and starting pimping her, btw.

Whether or not you are the guy who insulted & angered Jo·Elle is open to question = I DID send you her digits ;
and why else would you have taken such personal offense and responded so vehemently ??

But one thing I know for sure : you met her in·side the D·D on Manton Ave , NOT in Pawtucket =

I have met Jo-elle and know her. I saw her in Pawtucket and if you search my Pawtucket posts, you'll see that I have written about a tall chick with A-size cups. I found her on Railroad WAY BEFORE PZ ever saw her. I didn't know her name and didn't care for it either.

She told me that back when she was walking the streets , she worked exclusively in O·ville

The two times I picked her up were in O·ville — once at Delaine & Manton ; and once on Broadway & Harris . She has two arrests for Loitering for Indecent Purposes on her rap sheet = both were in Providence , which backs up her story ; as does a Pro·Jo search on her name which gives an O·ville address [ Plainfield St ] as the site of her first arrest

I haven't written about my ATF·ATF girl in a while because these days she's a private In·call / Out·call provider , and I don't share digits any more , so what's the point of writing about her except to tell you all I still see her 2 or 3 times a month ; that she still looks great and she's off heavy drugs and now just drinks too much vodka . Oh , and that since she dropped the Crack she's gained 10 lbs or so in all the right places which gives her some curves and nice firm B·cups that pass the 'pencil test'

BTW = your comment that sending digits is the equivalent of "pimping her" is *exactly* why I don't share them any·more

So any of you guys out there who are thinking of PM'ing me for her digits can thank Mr Rhodie here for my Policy of not sharing them.... write to HIM to express your gratitude

Rhodie
08-04-06, 11:15
Whether or not you are the guy who insulted & angered Jo·Elle is open to question = I DID send you her digits ;
and why else would you have taken such personal offense and responded so vehemently ??

You did not send ME anyone's digits because I never asked you for her digits. I have had NO respect for you and since my first day on this website. I didn't write about your pimping for a personal vendetta because I would never ask someone like you for her digits.

This was a report I filed before you ever met her, btw:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=209377#post209377

and I filed this report too:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=327441#post327441

She told me that back when she was walking the streets , she worked exclusively in O·ville

The two times I picked her up were in O·ville — once at Delaine & Manton ; and once on Broadway & Harris . She has two arrests for Loitering for Indecent Purposes on her rap sheet = both were in Providence , which backs up her story ; as does a Pro·Jo search on her name which gives an O·ville address [ Plainfield St ] as the site of her first arrest

I don't know how to break this to you without breaking your heart, but she was a hooker LONG before you met her ... also, when I find a hooker, I don't look them up and research/stalk them ... they deserve as much privacy from me as I expect from them because after I let them go, I don't want them to run my license plates and find out who I am either ... it is called TRUST.

BTW = your comment that sending digits is the equivalent of "pimping her" is *exactly* why I don't share them any·more

So any of you guys out there who are thinking of PM'ing me for her digits can thank Mr Rhodie here for my Policy of not sharing them.... write to HIM to express your gratitude

That is not why I called you a pimp. The following post explains why:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=352923#post352923

The bottom line is that you are just a jerk and you think you're smart, but you're not. I don't ask people like you for digits because you are the type of person I despise - arrogant, ignorant, racist and delusional.

Gansett
08-04-06, 11:17
.....But one thing I know for sure : you met her in·side the D·D on Manton Ave , NOT in Pawtucket =

....She told me that back when she was walking the streets , she worked exclusively in O·ville

....and I don't share digits any more

Now you're telling someone where they met up. Are you Carnac the Magnificent Monger? You're telling us you know where he met her based on what SHE told YOU. Are you serious?

Digits,,,,we don't need yer stinkin' digits,,,<quoted from some movie whose name escapes me at the moment>

Rhodie
08-04-06, 11:36
Now you're telling someone where they met up. Are you Carnac the Magnificent Monger? You're telling us you know where he met her based on what SHE told YOU. Are you serious?

Digits,,,,we don't need yer stinkin' digits,,,<quoted from some movie whose name escapes me at the moment>

The jerk doesn't know who I am but knows where I met Jo-elle.

This guy is sounding creepy to me anyways. He finds a crack-ho, researches her, finds out where she lives, who she met, where she met them, where she walked, where she got arrested, what her address was, who she blew, what they paid, buys her b'day presents, boasts about her rehab, tells people what to pay her, gets mad when someone stands her up .... it's amazing. Can you say STALKER?

Next time anyone picks up Jo-elle, please check the rearview mirror. PZ might be right behind you.

MeatMan
08-04-06, 14:13
I still think you can snatch a provider at Kennedy Plaza!...Just Sayin':D

Admin
08-04-06, 16:08
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Rixy1
08-04-06, 17:05
Did you find one?
I had that notion also when I drove through there last Sunday afternoon and saw two likely candidates walking and looking around the usual way, but I didn't have the guts to stop and find out since I hadn't read anything on this Board about that. So, please let us know if you found out for sure.

PsyberZombie
08-05-06, 08:42
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Thank YOU , sir , for putting in Blue Font what I've been begging for since Post # 400
[ titled = " p.s. Are we ever gonna get back On·Topic here ?? " ] & # 403

About Down·City =

Did you find one?
I had that notion also when I drove through there last Sunday afternoon and saw two likely candidates walking and looking around the usual way, but I didn't have the guts to stop and find out since I hadn't read anything on this Board about that. So, please let us know if you found out for sure.

Down·city hasn't been worth cruising since they moved the old 'Traveler's Aid' across I-95 to the old YMCA bldg. and re·named it 'Cross·roads'

The old T.A. was located near the Westminster Mall [ a.k.a. 'The Arcade' ] , so the gals had some·place close to hang besides the home·less shelter... now , the new shelter isn't close to any·thing , really , so it isn't worth cruising over there , either

The other problem with cruising K.P. [ besides the traffic horrors ] is that most if not all of the hot chicks there are co·eds at one of the several near·by colleges

The Standard 'Look' that signals a SW is usually just the girl checking you out to see if yer checking *her* out — Vanity , thy name is Woman

Approach these girls at your peril = if they take offense at your 'approach' and jot down your plate # and cell phone it in to the PPD , you might have some serious explaining to do a few blocks down the road ; and may·be even later at home , if they catch up with you there

The co·eds that do P4P work on the side stick to working in the Strip Clubs¹ and strolling the known SW areas² [ which no longer include down·city ] =

¹ = like Jasmine : http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=332483&postcount=1560

² = like Caitlin : http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=188170&postcount=724

Gansett
08-05-06, 09:21
<edit>< In my experience> A good number of our friends don't live in the area they work. For example Patty, a short, older, big haired blonde who has apparently retired lived over in Middletown, I know this for a fact, not fiction, as I gave her a ride home several times. I dropped one off in EP just recently after seeing the sights on Vets. Mem. Parkway. Just below the IRS building, believe that's on Westminster, is a church with a bench out front, found a sweetie there last summer. It's hit or miss, you never know. But I have been told by 2 or 3 that live out of the area that they get there by bus, and seeing as the plaza is basically the hub for transfers it may be a area that could prove fruitful. I haven't done so yet but may explore it soon. Problem is the amount of time needed for a swing thru the city with the traffic vs a quicker trip down more established routes.

I'm sure that should I have mis-named a street I aplogize and someone will correct me.

And PZ, thanks for bringing Jackson's post to our attention, I just might have missed it otherwise.

Rixy1
08-05-06, 17:01
<edit>< In my experience> A good number of our friends don't live in the area they work. For example Patty, a short, older, big haired blonde who has apparently retired lived over in Middletown, I know this for a fact, not fiction, as I gave her a ride home several times. I dropped one off in EP just recently after seeing the sights on Vets. Mem. Parkway. Just below the IRS building, believe that's on Westminster, is a church with a bench out front, found a sweetie there last summer. It's hit or miss, you never know. But I have been told by 2 or 3 that live out of the area that they get there by bus, and seeing as the plaza is basically the hub for transfers it may be a area that could prove fruitful. I haven't done so yet but may explore it soon. Problem is the amount of time needed for a swing thru the city with the traffic vs a quicker trip down more established routes.

I'm sure that should I have mis-named a street I aplogize and someone will correct me.

And PZ, thanks for bringing Jackson's post to our attention, I just might have missed it otherwise.

I am pretty sure the two (W,H) I spotted when passing through KP were the real deal. I've met up with enough SWs these past few years to know who is likely. But I hesitated because there were no other sightings posted recently. So, weekends and evenings when I pass through town I'll check it out there before going to the usual strolls. We all know there will be some new areas, so like those LE roughtough creampuffs who pick on the defenseless sociable ladies we like, Semper Vigilans dudes!

Rixy1
08-07-06, 22:35
This afternoon Mariah, WSW 20 brunette, medium build, soft C's, good attitude, pretty in a plain way, on Elmwood near AZ hopped in and took me to her spot (somewhere others have taken me) for a dandy BBBJCIM with lots of variation, worth the .3 (could have bargained to less, but I'm interested in encouraging all those extras with higher fee). Worth a repeat.
Anyone know her?

Gansett
08-08-06, 09:50
night, around 1. One of my irregular night cruises. Downtown was full, full, of some freaky looking people. Normal areas were sparse, le had a car pulled over by the library. Monger or not I don't know, there had been a wsw there on a previous drive by 15 minutes prior.

My hat is off to you night cruisers, too nerve wracking for me not knowing if that car down the street has uc in it or not. Call me paranoid but I had the same headlights behind me down bucklin, up sprague and down elmwood to the drugstore. Time to leave, empty handed.

Rhodyguy1129
08-08-06, 10:05
I previously posted about meeting Chris (wsw - .30 bbbjcim) last Wednesday. Well...I went out again on Thursday around the same time (4-5pm).

This time, I picked up a hsw not far from the AZ. I thought she was pregnant (which would have been kind of hot). Turns out she was just fat.

Anyway... still had a .25 bbbjcim in a spot she knew. Her English wasn't great - she's from Puerto Rico. Wouldn't pick her up again but it wasn't bad either. I think she said her name was Nena or something like that.

Gansett
08-09-06, 12:55
Yesterday I found a non-pro. It's a long story but I had seen her earlier riding a bike on valley ignoring my look, later I saw she was pushing it,flat tire. I offered to help. Gave her a ride home, bike in the trunk, after a stop at her sisters to drop off some papers. Lives off river. Said she's like to thank mebut was sweaty from the ride, come back in an hour. Sure, I cruised a while and found nothing so I went back. Basement apartment that was hotter than he77, offered me a beer. My brand too! Told me the life story, she works,<edit at a real job> doesn't make much. I, being the gentleman I am, offered to help out. So bbbjcim, another beer,talking and tooth brushing followed with fs with cover, mish,doggie,cowgirl. Another beer, then another attempt at bbbj, decided another beer was a better idea as it was hot there. Invite to come back next Tuesday, her day off. Said she never worked the streets, I kind of believe her, doesn't seem the type plus she thought 20 was more than enough.. Asked about if I should tell my "friends" maybe she could make a little cash. Not now but maybe later after she knows me better. .20

28, smokin little body, shaved, maybe on a good day b's.

Leaving I scrape a metal pole, dinged up my ride, she offers the .20 back. Now that's class.

PsyberZombie
08-10-06, 09:48
No , not the in·famous Lisa Rogers ('http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=399806&postcount=957') ; nor the BSW or HSW Lisas also written about here in the past

This Lisa is a WSW ; natural blond ; 30's ; have never seen her before

Found her and three other girls [ all WSWs ] all near the AZ yesterday after·noon ; and another cutie WSW hanging with a black dude near the corner of Parkis & Broad... I didn't spot a single LEO the entire time I was out

She claimed to be home·less , so no in·door spot to go to

.3 + .15 for a P·Z Special , which is a bit less than a 'P·Z Package' and involves a BBBJ with a DFK / HR finish = she had on tight capri·style jeans and I didn't want to waste time making her struggle in & out of them

Andre = you gave her your digits and she showed them to me [ who knows why ?? ] ; but I've forgotten them already

She's off to Florida for the next two weeks , so look for her later this month , Gentle·men !!

Gansett
08-10-06, 15:43
.3 + .15 for a P·Z Special , which is a bit less than a 'P·Z Package' and involves a BBBJ with a DFK / HR finish = she had on tight capri·style jeans and I didn't want to waste time making her struggle in & out of them

The PZ special runs 45? For a BBBJ and DFK w/ a HR?? That's exciting. So what's the full PZ Package run and what's included?
(I'm almost afraid to ask,,,,)

Why post you "saw but already forgot" a fellow mongers number given up by a sw. Why not a PM to him? It would have been in better taste. Doesn't make sense to air it publicly other than create some anxious moments for the numbers owner.

Gansett
08-10-06, 18:45
I don't recognize that name as a regular poster here. I did a search for "Andre" as a user name on "all open forums". I got 0 results returned. Maybe I'm missing something so I'd like to ask anyone to do a "backup"search and please post your results. Maybe the intent was to get us bunching up our panties?
TIA
Gansett

Olde Salt
08-11-06, 07:50
Perhaps PZ was sharing that this dear lady Lisa is a lady of such a caliber that she will share a gentleman's digits with others. Perhaps he would like everyone who has not blocked his messages to know this tidbit. Perhaps he didn't PM because the name he saw was not the name used in this forum.

Yeah, I saw the whole off-topic stir that PZ started. Try to show yourself to be of such a caliber that you don't have automatic knee-jerk reactions to everything the guy writes. Be above it. He was sharing info appropriate to this forum. Play nice.

Or don't.

It's your forum. I only lurk here.

PsyberZombie
08-11-06, 08:04
I don't recognize that name as a regular poster here. I did a search for "Andre" as a user name on "all open forums". I got 0 results returned.... Maybe the intent was to get us bunching up our panties?

Why would you not send a private message to Andre then air it in public a SW has his phone number and shows it to her john's?

Sounds like you asked her if she knew Andre and she said yes, I have his phone number.

Never heard of a woman of any caliber, showing phone numbers to other customers, just doesn't sound KOSHER.

Why post you "saw but already forgot" a fellow mongers number given up by a sw. Why not a PM to him? It would have been in better taste. Doesn't make sense to air it publicly other than create some anxious moments for the numbers owner.

Allow me to elaborate on "Andre"

Lisa had been hustling long & hard because she needed some bux because she was leaving on a plane
for Florida the next day to go to a family reunion

She was very friendly and must have sensed that I'm the trust·worthy & honest guy that I am , because on our way back to her spot on Fuller St we chatted and she started pulling out the contents of her jeans pockets = mostly dis·organized money she counted and straightened up — she had over a hundred bucks — but there was also a folded piece of paper that had been ripped from a small spiral note·book

She held it alone in her left hand and stared at it , so I asked " What's that ?? "

She then un·folded it , showed it to me , and said " Some guy's number "

The name ANDRE was above 401 AC digits [ but like I said = I didn't memorize them ]

Just a guess , but I'm thinking that she was deliberating whether to keep them or not... she did end up stuffing them back in her pocket

Andre was a previous John , obviously , but if he does post here I doubt he uses his name as his Handle .
Heck , I doubt 'Andre' was his real name , even though I always use my RL name with the girls

Therefore , there is no way I can PM him.... I just thought that as a courtesy I'd try to let him know what this girl did with his digits

Salvances
08-11-06, 09:57
Quit picking on Psyber. His reports are informative and interesting if not PC. Its a hard world out there and I plan to stay hard in it.

MrBlonde
08-11-06, 10:20
Reply to: pers-191986668@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-09, 12:10PM EDT

Are you looking for a French Lesson today?? If so, I am available alone or I have a friend that can help out. It is 80 for a lesson with just me or 120 for a lesson with us both. If you are interested, just send me an email.

this is in or around SE MA/RI Border

Anyone see these girls and have any info? PM if necessary.

Gansett
08-11-06, 11:03
Quit picking on Psyber. His reports are informative and interesting if not PC. Its a hard world out there and I plan to stay hard in it.

Not "picking" on anyone. I'd have written the exact same if anyone else had been the author. I just wondered what would posess a fellow monger to say he had seen but "forgotten" another mongers number. Now it appears that the monger in question, Andre, if that's his real name, uses an alias to post under, if he even posts here. He may have been just a regular Joe who happened upon a sw and gave his number.

But I do know that if PZ's post had read "Gansett, I saw your number but forgot it" I'd be po'd. First at the sw for revealing it which btw is the reason I NEVER GIVE MY NUMBER. Second for PZ posting of seeing it. It would make me very anxious, wondering what may come next. <edit, if anyone should ever come into possession of my number please keep it to yourself. I don't need to know. I don't need any sleepless nights wondering if/when the other shoes going to drop. Ignorance is bliss you might say. TIA> That's all.

For the record it appears the non-pc posts from PZ that started a fire storm have been completely removed.
Thanks Jackson

PsyberZombie
08-11-06, 15:20
WOW! , Gansett

That chick you wrote about back in Post # 419 sounds like a 'keeper' , fer shur !!

And even though you hate my guts , I'll just offer you the same Advice I'd give any·one else =

If & when you do get her Digits , Do NOT share them with any·one else here

For WHY NOT = see Post # 400 below
[ You didn't even share her NAME , which is a little too 'security conscious' , even for me ]

I suspect that the reason she didn't try to make contact with you when you first spotted her is because
she was hot·footing it on her way to her Dealer's place ; and had already made enough bux to buy her next fix

p.s. = Any Woman who accepts an immediate cash payment for sex is NOT a " Non·Pro "

This is true whether 'Pro' is short for 'Professional' or 'Prostitute'

Charles Wilson
08-11-06, 15:32
I mean no offense but if your going to be giving out your phone number why give out a lan line phone or your personal cell phone. Go to a gas station and pickup a prepaid for like 30 bucks thought 20bucks in mins on it and it will last you for a extremly long time. That way there is no trace to you as long as you never pay by creditcard for it and you go to the gas station and pay cash for mins. Same thing with tmobile cingular and other providers offer this. This way no one picks it up if they call accidently calls this person on your phone or is checking the bill and wonders what phone number that is.

PsyberZombie
08-11-06, 16:23
I mean no offense but if your going to be giving out your phone number why give out a lan line phone or your personal cell phone. Go to a gas station and pickup a prepaid for like 30 bucks thought 20bucks in mins on it and it will last you for a extremly long time. That way there is no trace to you as long as you never pay by creditcard for it and you go to the gas station and pay cash for mins. Same thing with tmobile cingular and other providers offer this. This way no one picks it up if they call accidently calls this person on your phone or is checking the bill and wonders what phone number that is.

An even better question = Why bother with the expense of a pre·paid phone / minutes ??

I have a Verizon® cell phone , but *never* use it for Mongering purposes = I stick with Pay Phones

... and believe it or not , there are pay phones here in Li'l Rhody that still only charge 25¢ for a local call

I keep track of my Mongering Expenses ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=407066&postcount=236') , and last year I spent only about fifteen bucks for phone calls from pay phones

It's not as convenient ; and you can't get call·backs or messages = but I decide when I'm going to call a girl
to arrange a Date

Do you really want some drug addict hooker bugging you and burning up your minutes every time she needs money ??

Gansett
08-11-06, 20:11
.. and believe it or not , there are pay phones here in Li'l Rhody that still only charge 25¢ for a local call

Do you really want some drug addict hooker bugging you and burning up your minutes every time she needs money ??

Where are you finding phones for $.25? Ones I use want $.50. Please where?

Second, that's the reason for my concern over your posting that you saw but forgot a "possible" fellow mongers number.

And lastly, I "don't hate you, your or anyone elses guts". Life is too short for that crap. I do however question some of your conquests,exploits and $$ amounts.

BTW, her name is Lisette, I'm supposed to see her again Tuesday or at least that's the arrangement, and hopefully I'll will be able to obtain a pic ot two.

As for being a pro vs non-pro. I would think that most of the population of the areas we frequent know approximately what these girls make. I have come across novices before who had no idea of the price structure, just needed some extra bucks. Especially before the holidays or a kids birthday.

However we discussed the activites I had planned and it was she who set the price, no negociation on my part. after spending a couple of hours and drinking a couple of her beers she made no mention of a price increase. How may times have you been 5 minutes,or less, into it and received a complaint you were taking to long??Huh? You hear that from a "pro", or at least I have..

That's the reason I labeled her a non-pro. Perhaps a Pro-Am might be more appropriate especially after experiencing her talents. T'weren't the first time she did some of the stuff she did. And after I dinged my ride, she offered the 20 back to help pay for the damage. Said she felt bad. Pros don't do that.

If things work out, and she allows, I'll see about posting more of her info. No promises though.

PsyberZombie
08-12-06, 08:55
Where are you finding phones for $.25? Ones I use want $.50. Please where?

Old Joke / Title of Country·Western Song =

" He called me a two·bit whóre , so I hit him with a bag of quarters "

There's a 25¢ pay phone right near where I live and directly on my way to the LaProv stroll areas .
But I live in Warwick , so that's prolly not gonna help you

There's one at the KFC at the S·E corner of Branch Ave & N Main St in LaProv — the far right one of the three phones there [ the other two cost 50¢ ]

This is far enough from the stroll areas that you might not find it worth driving that far to save 25¢ , but I find my·self over in that area frequently on business ; and from there it's a short drive to I-95 to get to the stroll areas or Rte 146 if I want to go to see Jo·Elle when she's staying at her place on Mineral Spring Ave [ she's still rotating between at least three places ]

As for the definition of a 'Pro' = most Pro P4P girls start their careers on a part·time basis , then it escalates over time as their habits worsen until it's their only source of income

But the first time she accepts money for sex , she's a 'Pro' = amateurs *give* it away ; or accept payment in non·cash forms — like flowers or dinner & a movie

For more on this , see my post titled " Slot Babes " ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=405411&postcount=602')

... and Wastrel's response , written in his usual in·imitable style =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=405498&postcount=604

Gansett
08-12-06, 18:05
I cannot recall when I have seen as many sw as I did today. bucklin/potters wsw gave the look, not too bad but as I always do, I decided that maybe, just maybe around the corner there just might be one better. Liquor store on dex. brown hair and slacks, not bad looking but a little bottom heavy. I pass, can always go back to the other one. Behind az, 3 of'em, a heavy blonde, another older blonde w/ pony tail & a young bsw. Somebody parked a dark Honda(?) behind az crooked in the road with the windows down. ????

Up elm while deciding, bus stop by nursing home, a "desperate housewifes" lookalike. Well dressed, groomed, really gave the look. So far 6 spotted!! swing back to retrace my route,,,not 1 left!! All gone. Time for O'ville, I'm on a mission, first one I see I'm getting dammmit. See one on Delaine and in spite of my promise decide to pass <shivers up spine> Possible up the road but wasn't sure, but I did get gas for $3.01,:) at the Sunoco. Ran my route then back over to where I started. Not one of my originals was around, not one. Got Suzie Wong behind az, didn't even ask her name. Dark hair, med lenghth, a 7 face and 6 bod. Soft/flabby ( like I'm one to complain!!) That's the name I gave her, she's not a oriental but she had a menu. One from column a, one from column b, no subsitutions. You want that? 5 more. 30 spit out the door.
gansett

Vargr
08-12-06, 21:54
I cannot recall when I have seen as many sw as I did today...
Impressive, I only saw four. First one was a WSW on Elmwood near the library, looked slightly worn, two behind AZ (one BSW of dubious gender) and one more on phone near Walgreens, definitely too worn. Must be the weather. I was too busy to stop and indulge.

FYI, had BBBJ from Dawn in O-ville at 5am several days ago; I now appreciate the value of an early morning run.

PsyberZombie
08-13-06, 08:54
Back in Post # 420 [ my fave number , BTW ] I wrote about seeing *none* of LaProv's Swinest out
and *five* girls strolling near the AZ this past Wednesday

As every experienced Rhodent Monger knows =
this is like a virtual SW Smorgasbord compared to usual pickins out there

Who knows why there's this sudden burst of SW'ing activity — may·be the ACI decided to clear out
their Women's Facilities ('http://www.doc.state.ri.us/institution_op/gmcdonald_wom.htm')

Enjoy it while it lasts , because I won't be able to , because I'm leaving the country early tomorrow to go to
Nassau , Bahamas on business... can't wait to under·go all this new Security bullshk at PVD *and* at FLL ,
where we connect to the Int'l flight

Be back prolly on the 22nd — see yaz all then !!

p.s. Here's something for those of you who like to keep up on the never·ending drama that constitutes
my ATF·ATF girl's Life =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=456443&postcount=509

Gansett
08-13-06, 11:30
Vargr.
Was that dawn aka precious?? Dark hair, glasses, nice taa-taas

Skillz
08-13-06, 15:56
Behind az, 3 of'em, a heavy blonde, another older blonde w/ pony tail & a young bsw. Somebody parked a dark Honda(?) behind az crooked in the road with the windows down.

GansettI saw the 2 blondes yesterday around noon. They were working out of a car with mass plates parked in front of the playground on Fuller. Only the heavy one was walking the other sat in the car with some guy. After seeing the heavy one get out walk up towards the AZ and back i rolled up to they're car and asked if her friend was working. They said yes but i was already late for an appointment. I tryed to set something up for later and the taller blonde said if they were around.

Fast forward to this morning where i saw the taller of the two walking down the street around the corner from the parked car. I asked her if she "wanted to party" she said she couldn't party it was all about the money. She then asked what I wanted to do then said again it was about money. Under no circumstances to I talk money with a SW who isn't in my car. She didn't want to get in so I left. If anyone has had an encounter with these 2 let me know how it worked out.

Mike Jordan
08-14-06, 15:47
What is the AZ?

Guest123
08-14-06, 18:45
AZ = AutoZone

Charles Wilson
08-14-06, 22:00
Can I get a little help finding some nice areas I tried going down Pink Palace street with all the video booths and amazing and balloons but no luck. Also any action in warwick RI. Some one send a tell with a few bit of information would be awsome.

Rixy1
08-15-06, 08:09
Can I get a little help finding some nice areas I tried going down Pink Palace street with all the video booths and amazing and balloons but no luck. Also any action in warwick RI. Some one send a tell with a few bit of information would be awsome.
I think your best bet is to scan the old posts on the Providence General site for the last year or so and use a map. No action in Warwick I know of, and rarely is anything reported on the streets near the SCs.

Gansett
08-15-06, 08:22
Leah was walking hand in hand with a guy yesterday afternnon down near Walgreens. She looked good, back to dark hair again. She knows me well, also knows my vehicle yet in my 2 drive-bys she completely ignored me. And she did see me. Perhaps she's cleaned up and given up the biz?

The wsw I know as Chris was in front of the library, the older wsw, pony tail and shades was behind the mobil.

Supposed to hook up with the Pro-Am today, we'll see.

Member #5805
08-15-06, 18:47
The following is how last night played out for me.
As I had to travel to Westery for business yesterday I had a rental car, as I don't own my own living downtown.
I was coming back into town around 9:00 and decided to stop by the PP to see what was up. I met up with a newer girl named Ginger (B w/ natural C's and nice ass), we agreed on $ for CFS in one of the booths. I never made it past the BBBJ that was amazing, at one point she was standing on the arms of the chair with her nether region staring me in the face; I think she was looking for DATY but as this was my first time with her I thought better of it but did roam a little with my hands. Following CIM, she licked any spillage from my body, wiped me down with the napkins they provide and said I only had to pay her .6. I asked if she did private parties, she said if I come back a few more times we can arrange something. I'll let you know if it works out.

After a few more beers I headed home, taking the long way up Thurbers to the Elmwood Stroll, at around 12:30 I see a HSW on the corner of Whitmarsh and Elmwood, I swung around the block and here she is walking back towards me with the top of her shirt down tits blazing for all to see, I barely slowed down and she was in the car offering a BBBJ for .1 if I would drive her back to East Prov. and buy her a cup of coffee. Said her name was Marnie and was 20 and living with her parents and just needed the money to get her car back. She performed a decent BBBJ during the ride. When we got off 195 she had me pull into a driveway where she finished the BJ, I paid her .1, she got out of the car and walked up to the house and went inside. Guess she didn't want the cup of coffee.

Today, I took a stroll on the way back to taking the car back to the rental company (Enterprise on Niantic Ave in Cranston), very convienent to the stroll. I drove through the usual locations, somehow got turned around and ended up on Linwood Ave north of Cranston Street. I saw 2 or 3 possible SW's before I ran into Kelly, said she was 20, but I think she was younger, we went to her afternoon spot for a CBJ for .20, I dropped off the car and they dropped me off downtown.

Gansett
08-16-06, 09:26
She was watching her sisters kids when I showed up,,things weren't going to happen.

Mercedes, or more accurately she said she was Mercedes, I don't remember what she looked like. Kind of thin, dark hair and flipped right out of her mind was behind az. Got mad when I refused, last I saw her she was hustling a young black kid on a bike outside the conv. store.

I did find Candice again.:) IMO, probaly the all-time best I've met.

LynnMan
08-16-06, 11:48
It's been a while since I mongered in Providence, so on Monday I decided to check out the scene. As it turned out, monday was V-day holliday in R I, so traffic was light. I was at AZ area around 9am, and saw ''Deena", a HSW who ripped me off a few years ago, she did not recognise me, and I passed. I tried the Hess, and turned up dey as well.

I then ventured to Olneyville area, where a few drives turned out nothing at first. Then I saw this lady in denim shorts walking on Manton towards the DD. I watched from a distance at first, then pulled over next to her, and pretended to ask for directions. She was cautious at first, then she told me she was waiting for the bus, but it never came. I offered her a ride to her program(clinic), and learned her name is Michelle.

She's in her 30's short and lean, with an OK body. Afterwards we went to the DD, and she asked me to drop her home, in the Olneyville area. Since she was alone at the apartment, we went in and after a short discussion, she went on about her money troubles, and I offered to be generous in exchange for services. She was cool with that, so I got BBBJ and unhurried FS at her nice bed.

Her attitude was great and service was wonderful. Definitely will repeat . For me, a first time in the many years of mongering, to go to a lady's house. It almost felt like a date. I suspect she has SWed before, but her attitude was great. She usually doesn't do this, and has part time job and a car, lives with her daughter who wasn't home. But times are tough, and we both got what we wanted.

Keep it safe guys.

LynnMan

RH Treller
08-17-06, 10:12
Nightime cruising (after midnight) has found quite a few sw's around, but none that I have tried. Atwells and Academy are active as well as Elmwood and Cranston.

There just seems to be way too much LE around, and guys like us really stick out that late at night. I usually make my loop and leave once I am spotted.

Charles Wilson
08-17-06, 12:02
Ok decided to finally take a drive to AZ and see if there was anyone over there before class started at around 730am. still not brave enough to pick anyone up yet. visited a AMP in RI nothing else yet. saw only one possible sw. went both right and left from the highway exit for a good while.

Member #5805
08-19-06, 19:21
I hope what I am about to write will help to save someone this evening. I was just riding my bike from my loft downtown to a friends at Westfield Lofts on Bucklin / Dexter Streets. I stopped at the Citizens bank at across from Central High on Cranston/Westminster. I noticed what appeared to be a SW in the back of the parking lot on the Westminster side (Across from JKL Engineering) so I cruised around the block to take a closer look.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!! I lieterally ran into my friends loft and bolted directly to his computer to type this....

As I came around the corner I noticed 5 vehicles parked in the lot with several of our Uncles in dark pants and dark T-shirts. There were three women dressed as SW standing and chatting with them as well. 2 BSW one with white shirt and short dark skirt and the other had on Jean shorts and a T shirt and 1 WSW blond hair dark shirt.

The cars that were there are as follows:
2 Dark Grey Crown Victorias with RI plates
1 Red Mini Van and 1 Green Mini Van with Mass. plates.

Be safe out there and I hope this helps.

Rixy1
08-19-06, 23:59
I found O-ville empty this evening but did better off Elm. in spite of several LEs and one Statie roaming around. Donna, blonde 30s WSW was on Elm. near Carter and hopped in for a ride then a skilled BBBJCIM, .25 nice attitude, says she rarely does this, looked pretty "normal", so much so that at first I wondered if she was UCLE bait, but wasn't. Before finding her I got "the look" from a probable, pretty BSW in an old car on turning onto Parkis. On the way out I passed a cute curly-haired HSW near Bucklin. Persistence pays--I found them on my third tour of the area.

LynnMan
08-20-06, 00:24
I had an early morning cruise on saturday. There was little action at Olney area. Elmwood was more active, I spotted about 4 SWs between 6 and 7 am.
One thing I did notice though , a rather large number of TVs (guys who look like chiks ) who were SW-ing.

I saw a total of three, one black, one hispanic, those two I have seen before. There was a third TV, who is deaf/mute. He is tall, light skinned mulatto, with hair made to look like thin straight dreads. He wore a black outfit and a yellow T-shirt. At first I pulled over, he came to the window, and used sign language to explain services and prices. I was supicious though since he is very tall, and he asked for a pen and paper and wrote on it 'drag-girl'. At that point I left the scene.

I did see Brittney, and I have written about her in previous reports. I pulled over, she came to the car but said she is not available because she was going to work! At that point I called Michelle who I had seen last monday, her digits work and it cost me .25 to make the land-line call. We hooked up at her place for a cool BJ and FS.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Just Me 69
08-21-06, 02:31
Condos are for sale, a sure sign the area is changing

Daty Man
08-21-06, 14:24
There wasn't much to see except for one HSW with big boobs and a black tank top who waved at me -- good looking for a SW. There was one sweathog and a black girl on a corner who might have been working. I couldn't partake at the moment, but when I came back I saw a slick-roof patrol car behind a red car. A few minutes later I saw the car going up on a flatbed. A breakdown? A bust? Don't know, and my raven-haired chica was gone. Damn.

Oager
08-24-06, 03:40
I was cruising o-ville earlier tonight,nothing too be found.decided to cruise pawt.-cf. found a hispanic sw named lissette off of dexter street.took me to her house .5 for anything i wanted.non rushed very pretty girl.she will even do greek for 10 bucks more.thats not my cup of tea.anyway a great experience all around.she told me go by her house and beep the horn if she is home she will come out to see me.ill be goin by there soon. a question also has anyone ever took a sw to there house.just wondering.

True Hobbiest
08-24-06, 08:25
Hey O,

Yes, many times I have had the opp. to go to picked up SW house. But I am always cautious and scan the area and the place really good. Usually you can get a good feel about the place by asking a few questions to the SW. I only had a probelm once but was able to get out before it was too late. WE all have a gut, use it man , it will not let you down. Good catch on this she sounds sweet.

Stay safe, play safe,
TH

Rhodie
08-24-06, 09:29
a question also has anyone ever took a sw to there house.just wondering.

I know a friend who has taken a SW home, but told the SW that it was a "friend's house" that was empty, and he had the key because he had promised to water the plants and check the mail.

Later, he told me that his biggest worry wasn't that she would remember the house - it was the fact that she made a few phone calls from his phone.

I drove around OVille and Elmwood yesterday. Saw a few SW's that seemed decent but passed. Also saw a girl (who didn't look like a SW) in shorts THRICE walking near the playground (behind the library). She was either walking back-and-forth down that street for her evening walk or she was strolling. She gave me the look but didn't approach the car when I stopped. I wish I had the balls to ask her if she needed a ride. In my mind, she could be a new SW who doesn't know how to ask for dates.

Rixy1
08-24-06, 11:16
I was cruising o-ville earlier tonight,nothing too be found.decided to cruise pawt.-cf. found a hispanic sw named lissette off of dexter street.took me to her house .5 for anything i wanted.non rushed very pretty girl.she will even do greek for 10 bucks more.thats not my cup of tea.anyway a great experience all around.she told me go by her house and beep the horn if she is home she will come out to see me.ill be goin by there soon. a question also has anyone ever took a sw to there house.just wondering.
I've had only good experiences doing that, going to a SW's house, maybe ten times the past two years. I did that only with ones I knew from previous car dates or a couple who were particularly "upscale" looking, like not doped up at the moment and clean and made real conversation and who convinced me they were doing it for extra money on the side. I'm not fooling myself that they were madonnas, just that they seemed fairly low risk for my getting mugged.

Gansett
08-24-06, 17:40
Yes, I have gone into their homes but you have to be careful, pick & choose. #1 rule I have is do I really know them, by know them I mean we've known each other for a while, ie Leah, now that's she's cleaned up I would go into her place, in fact I did. Would NOT do it with a first timer, no way.#2 is make sure she's straight, don't need her flippin' out while I'm there. #3 The neighborhood, I like my vehicle as it is, don't need to buy a new stereo or set wheels and tires thank you. My list of home visits includes Warwick, WW, Cranston, Johnston, EP, NP, Cumberland and a few in So. County. My recent vist to the pro-am was only my second home visit in Prov but again it was in a decent section. Wouldn't go inside just anywhere.
Gansett
ps I hoping to add Coventry, got a line on another pro-am:)

Mike Jordan
08-25-06, 23:46
I'm a newbie. I was cruisin Elm around 2am and saw a wsw with a black dress. She loked good anyone else see her or have past exp with her?

Mike Jordan
08-26-06, 00:08
I also saw a black woman in a car (Chevy) driving around giving the tongue for a bj. I then saw her headed onto 95 south and about 25 minutes later she was on a side street in her car near the az. First time I've seen that.

Anyone else see that or know of it?

Bgdog
08-28-06, 07:11
Does anyone have any experience with the deaf Girl Erika. Met her this mourning near the library. Had to pass because I really think she's a dude. Saw another get out of a car at a stop light with a cruiser right behind. Either the dude didn't know there was a cruiser behind him or he's just flat out stupid.

Bgdog
08-28-06, 11:49
Met Erika 6:30 on elmwood. She's deaf and I also think she's a he. Saw another wsw getting dropped off at a red light, with 5o behind them. Either they didn't care or didn,t see uncle leo. Thought it was funny. Anyway, anyone ever meet up with the deaf girl?

LynnMan
08-29-06, 14:05
Does anyone have any experience with the deaf Girl Erika. Met her this mourning near the library. Had to pass because I really think she's a dude. Saw another get out of a car at a stop light with a cruiser right behind. Either the dude didn't know there was a cruiser behind him or he's just flat out stupid.
I wrote about the same person here last week. I did not include the name, since she didn't say her name, but I did note she was deaf/mute and wrote her answers on a piece of paper.
She wrote "drag girl" so its obvious she is a dude.
There seems to be an increase of TVs in Providence, anyone want to share their thoughts and experiences??

Keep it safe

LynnMan

Rixy1
08-29-06, 22:06
There seems to be an increase of TVs in Providence, anyone want to share their thoughts and experiences??
Keep it safe
LynnMan[/QUOTE]

Yes, My Thoughts and Experiences regarding the TVs:
1-where are the LEOs when you really need them?
2-Give a TV a few bucks for a cab and send him to work downtown scrubbing and polishing the mayor's "waste basket".
3-ugh--there goes supper.

Gansett
08-30-06, 12:31
I can't remember if it was late last summer or earlier this spring I spotted a wsw on manton, swung around the block *poof* gone. But there was a "bsw", tight skirt, bare midriff, nice chest on the corner where I came out. "She" told me that the other would be back in a while but that if a bj was needed "she" could help me out. Before we went any further "she"tells me "she's" a he, a tv awaiting surgery. Thanked her, him,,,whatever and left. But if a bj was in order and she/he hadn't said anything I might have been tempted.

He77, who am I kidding, if she/he hadn't told me I'm sure I would have taken her/him for a ride.

IIRC told me Fantansy was his/her name

Gansett
08-31-06, 12:16
Found her again yesterday. I have digits to share with Sr members but she does not want them to be public knowledge or shared without her ok. Pm me.

LynnMan
08-31-06, 19:29
I went for an afternoon cruise today. I saw several SWs including Michelle, the one with a tear-drop tattoo near her eye and Brittany, both were walking along Cranston street. There was a big fire near the AZ area, so I avoided all the traffic and stuck to Potters/Hess area.

Later I spotted Candice on Bucklin st, near Potters. We had a wonderful reunion, and this time we went indoors to aplce she is staying near the area. She is good at what she does, and great in both service and service.

Keep it safe.

LynnMan

BostonBread
09-01-06, 09:02
Finally took a ride on a morning to see if there is anything around. I swear, in RI, there are no walkers around. Didn't see anything on Monday morning from 9 till 11am. And now reading reports of later in the week, I just think I hit the streets the wrong days. Now that DT is not open, at least I have moremoney for gas! Stay safe.

RH Treller
09-01-06, 11:27
Cruised with no luck Friday am. None in Olneyville, one that looked desperate on Cranston, and none in the Elmwood area.

I did witness an arrest at gunpoint by UCLE in the lot of the Walgreens on Elmwood of what appeared to be a drug dealer and a customer. UCLE was using Nextel phones to communicate and if they had been waiting in the area that could explain the lack of sw's.

BostonBread
09-01-06, 21:08
With everyone reporting sightings. I too was in the area and nada, zippo, zilch. I think I am used to Southeastern Asian countries where you do not have to hunt - but hunting is fun! I miss DT where I could resort to going there!

Rixy1
09-04-06, 23:16
Just after dark tonight, I saw two SW in O-ville on Atwells but too many people around for my comfort. Then four on Elmwood around the stations. Went with "Colleen" for an average bbbjcim. LightBSW, 5', 4/10 better than going it alone. .25 was plenty.

RH Treller
09-05-06, 11:03
Monday late night found not much out there. Saw Brittney on Bucklin near Cranston.

Tuesday morning also no luck. Saw teardrop tattoo on Potters near Dexter but she looked pissed off so I passed on her.

LynnMan
09-05-06, 13:39
Hi mongers,
Just wanted to contribute my .02 here about the Providece scene. Having mongered in this scity for 5 yrs, I have seen both productive times and dry times. In my opinion there are fewer girls out there now, than there were 2 or 3 yrs ago.
I have also noticed through experience, the early rising group seems to be getting scarce, case in point in August I was out between 5am to 8am several days. On all occasions there were 5 or fewer SWs to be seen, and most were on the lower side of the scale in terms of appearence, and a few I have had bad experiences from, so they were no go.
In the afternoon to early evening, that's when they seem to come out of the woodwork. Of course at that time, you have to deal with lots of traffic, not to mention competition from other mongers. The AZ area is almost dead, the times I have checked it out. Action seems to shift more to Cranston street, and Potters street between Elmwood and Dexter. Olneyville area is hit or miss, depending on the time.
Of course it helps if you have an incall service from a regular. I have had good luck with a WSW named Michelle (not the tear-drop Michelle). She lives in Olneyville area, and is often in need for money. Arranging dates with her has been tricky, because she works in the afternoon, and her daughter is home from 2pm. Mostly I call her in the morning, when cruising doesn't yield any action.
On a side note, I have had great service from Candice, she has an indoor place now. For the last 2 years I have known her, she has never given poor service, both FS and BJ. As for, Brittney she only offers FS, however her service, and attitude has been going downhill in my opinion.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Gansett
09-05-06, 16:05
Lynnman, if you had been around in the early 80's you would have thought you'd died and gone to Heaven.
There are fewer, much fewer, choices out there. And they are lower on the looks scale and more "messed up" IMO. There are exceptions, like Candice, but very few. Each time I try to explain to them how a 20 buck,pay as you go cell phone would be an advantage to them, but few do it. First off it cuts down their LE exposure. I might also be willing to throw a few more bucks if i didn't have to burn 10+ bucks worth of gas each time. But a number gotten today probaly won't be in service tomorrow.:(

Bgdog
09-06-06, 10:09
Ride down Elmwood between 5:30-6:00 am. Usually between 3-6 SW out.
This mourning seen 3 together, two others, then came upon another Michele.
Picked her up, BBBJCIM 30$. Nice job, nice for a WSW.

Rosine
09-08-06, 00:52
I've been watching this board on and off for weeks now. I can't tell if Prov. Is among our best cities for the sport or the worst. Sounds like plenty of play, with all kinds of options: strip clubs, streets, parlors (which I never do), but like most places the best days are gone. My question is this, for a guy who lives in Boston, is it worth the trek? I looked on mapquest, from my place to PP is roughly a 55 minute ride. That's no hop, skip and jump if you know what I mean. At the same time, Boston is completely washed up and totally boring on the hobby front. I gotta do something here as I'm about to explode if you know what I mean. Any advice is appreciated.

Rixy1
09-08-06, 11:46
I've been watching this board on and off for weeks now. I can't tell if Prov. Is among our best cities for the sport or the worst. Sounds like plenty of play, with all kinds of options: strip clubs, streets, parlors (which I never do), but like most places the best days are gone. My question is this, for a guy who lives in Boston, is it worth the trek? I looked on mapquest, from my place to PP is roughly a 55 minute ride. That's no hop, skip and jump if you know what I mean. At the same time, Boston is completely washed up and totally boring on the hobby front. I gotta do something here as I'm about to explode if you know what I mean. Any advice is appreciated.

If you decide to go to Prov to check out the strip clubs, definitely make a couple of passes in the SW areas you keep reading about. It's widely variable, definitely diminished (ing?), but still some good times to be had out there if you hit it at the right time, and that is random lately.

SeacoastDude
09-08-06, 16:33

Go to PP and spend a few bucks on lap dances or just watching the girls on stage and then head over to Elmwood for your happy ending ;-). I have lived in a number of different states and I have to say that Providence is one of the better places for SW action. Granted, there are plenty of skanks out there, but that can't be helped. It's how it always will be ... but there are always a few decent ones around.

If you are out late at night, be very careful of the TV's ... well, unless that's your thing in which case you might be in heaven. I don't judge anyone and if that is something someone likes, then go for it ... it's not my bag and I have to watch very carefully who is getting into my car ;-).

SeacoastDude
09-08-06, 16:35
Lynnman, if you had been around in the early 80's you would have thought you'd died and gone to Heaven.
There are fewer, much fewer, choices out there. And they are lower on the looks scale and more "messed up" IMO. There are exceptions, like Candice, but very few. Each time I try to explain to them how a 20 buck,pay as you go cell phone would be an advantage to them, but few do it. First off it cuts down their LE exposure. I might also be willing to throw a few more bucks if i didn't have to burn 10+ bucks worth of gas each time. But a number gotten today probaly won't be in service tomorrow.:(

Even though I just got done praising Providence, I will also agree with Gansett. It's not as good as it used to be ... none of the states I have lived in are as good as they used to be, but Providence is much easier to navigate and easier to find spots to park than just about any other place.

The only real complaint I have is inflation ... these chicks are starting their prices higher and higher ... I have had chicks get in my car and begin the negotiating at .8 ... now come on.

Phat Bastard
09-08-06, 22:12

I'm very close to Boston too and for the non-sw activities like the PP, it's definitely worth the trek in my opinion.

For sw activities similar to what's available in Providence I head for Brockton or Dot ave instead of Providence. I usually only monger for SW's in Providence if I'm down there anyway but I've had pretty good luck when I do but that's just me.

If you want to know where on Dot ave or in Brockton to look, send me a PM.

Viejo
09-08-06, 23:01
...when Providence, back in the early 70's, was a hobbyests dream. There was more street action than you could shake an appendage at, and there were two "hotels" that were really brothels. Like Boston, it has dwindled to barely a shadow of its old self.

Given the cost of gasoline one might think that Providence from the Boston area is no longer a productive way to spend money. However, Phat Bastard et al are right - Providence is the one of the best all-around sources of varied amusements in New England. Connecticut offers some fun, but most of it is even farther away.

Street action is there, just sporadic - the odds are usually good that you will see some kind of action in the Elmwood Av. area, or in Olneyville.. The usual risk analysis applies. The AMP scene has enough locations to provide the possibility of a good find. The club venues are varied, and offer plenty of opportunity for the experienced and savvy monger to score, either ITC or OTC.

I'd answer Rosine's query with a resounding yes - the 55 minute ride is worth the trip. And don't forget that depending on your line of travel, some of the other productive street action spots are on the way to or from L'il Rhody.

Gansett
09-09-06, 10:38
The only real complaint I have is inflation ... these chicks are starting their prices higher and higher ... I have had chicks get in my car and begin the negotiating at .8 ... now come on.

Couldn't agree more. Inflation is my pet project. Nothing gets my goat more then reading someone just got a bj for 40-50+ and then gave a ten spot tip!
There is no sw out there worth it, not one, end of story, period. If we don't start to hold the line you'll be paying 5+ for what 2 got you a year ago.

There are a few gems out there but the majority leave a lot to be desired. I rarely go more than 25, never gone more than 35 and that's only with someone I've known, as much as you can know them, for a while. Most want more $ and apply restrictions as to roaming etc. They also want to go to "their" spot mostly because it's closer and offers a quicker turnaround time but 90% of the time and unless I really know them we go to my spot(s). Going back to their place, I;ve done it but always felt uneasy. Most rent a room in a house & you just don't know who else may be in the house.

Guys, hold the lines on prices, please.
Gansett, who remembers .05 bj's in the good ol' days,,,,

Gansett
09-09-06, 15:07
Also noticed how price changes depending on your ride. I had a 10 year old car a few years ago & 20 was the standard. Got a new rental for a while due to a idiot rear ending me, same girl I gave 20 too a week before didn't recognize me, wanted 30, said she "never" went lower.

I also had the utimate monger ride for a while, a deal went south and I ended up with a mini-van. DON"T LAUGH!!! Had the rear windows darked out with that film. You couldn't see in the back unless you put your face right up against the glass although you could see out. With a homemade divider curtain behind the front seats it was great. AZ, Hess, Mobil, Walgreens, and S & S parking lots, not a problem...

Sure wish I had that van again,,,,,:)

LynnMan
09-10-06, 08:03
I have always advocated for lower prices. For the most part most girls in Providence are reasonable. I have seen one (Tara) however who charged 30 for FS on one day, then 2 weeks later wanted 40 for BJ.

Regarding cars, I agree that a new shiny car will likely affect the price. As for the van , it sounds like a great idea, although some girls are afraid of guys in tinted vans, I remember one SW saying that a van firt the profile of a serial killer!

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Rosine
09-10-06, 19:09
Ok, so I took the advice from the board members and went down to Providence for the first time on Friday night. It was really interesting. First, I got really lost trying to make it over to the PP. I went right on Public rather than left (I know, completely stupid) but the mapquest directions weren't correct. At any rate, this luckily dumped me off near Elmwood by the Hess. So that worked out for later. I went back and found PP. Interesting spot. There were definitely some lookers and I went ahead and paid the stamp to get into the "All Nude" back room. That was terrible. First, nobody was nude back there and there were very few women and a lot of guys. For all the BS in that club, it's not run very well. They called chicks to stages and they were late for songs. They called chicks to the back and they wouldn't go. I really don't care, but if they are going to charge you $14 for a drink, no lie, I paid FOURTEEN for a vodka and red bull, then at least have an efficiently run club. And if you are going to charege me $10 or whatever it was for the backroom stamp, at least have some nude dancers in the ALL NUDE room! Anyway, I'm used to strip clubs down in Houston and up in Canada which have more better looking chicks (don't get me wrong, they have the dogs too) and just a better attitude or price structure. To me, it was a bit of a disappointment and I'm not one to complain about money that much. I do want value for my money and I don't think I got that there.

Back to what happened. A decent looking white chick, with a nice little tail, approached me and tried to sell me on a backroom lap dance session for 4 songs, the price was $150, and then I could tip her for "more". How generous of her. Absurd. I mean, I knew she'd try to juice me for my loot, but that was just too much and I don't really think I look like a mark. I'm relatively young and I had on some baggy jeans and a sweatshirt (All part of my game of course). Very strange. The rest of the chicks there just looked disinterested. They weren't really working hard for the dances or at least not as hard as at other clubs I've been to. The non nude lap dance area appeared to go unused and then, someone was burning a blunt, openly mind you, upstairs as he hogged one of the better looking babes in the establishment. I guess he was a regular. All in all, it was a bit of a disappointment. I started to go to Balloons, but once I learned they were under the same ownership, I decided to try CF, but couldn't find it right away, who knows why and just decided to leave the clubs for another day.

At this point it was 1: 20 or so, I decided to head over to the SW area I ran into earlier. It took me a while to get the path down as I was using the force and not a good map, but once I understood the relationship between Elmwood, Bucklin, Broad and Cranston, I was good. Oh and then I saw the you Haul and I remembered a few references to it from the board. All the action was essentially limited to the you haul area and a few streets near the graveyard there. Some real porkers, which I'm somewhat open to, after all, you get what you pay for and I'm not really dealing with their body. But some just looked a bit rough. Some BSW in a yellow shirt and an ugly limp was clearly in the game. Then she had a partner I guess with a while oversized shirt. I thought about her, but layed off it. Then I saw another white shirt BSW back behind the you Haul, but she was flanked by two thugs. No can do. Oh, I also saw two "chicks" in black sitting on a street corner. They were tucked in the darkness there and one had on these high boots and what appeared to be a skirt. Struck me as shady, either a DUDE, which is an absolute NO for me or a cop. It probably was a dude. Not only did I not slow down, I hit the gas.

Went back to Bucklin, I've been driving for a least 55 minutes now and was basically determined to score something and I saw her. A thin BSW in a red sweater and jeans. I saw her and then circled back around. At the same time another monger and or pimp sees her and he rolls up but let's me win. Funny, it was almost like a stand off for a parking spot. I tend not to get into these kind of things, but I was ballsy and in more ways than one! She gets in, acting all paranoid and we do the are you a cop checks. At any rate. She's not liking the idea of CIM. I despise anything but. We meet half way, which any experienced hobbyist knows will result with your pants and shirt being severely compromised at completion. Still, I let her claim to be "ok with it". Service was above average actually. Decent technique, but of course, she acts like an idiot at the cim stage and I'm serious need of napkins. Let her our near some fellow walkers. And that was my first stint in Prov.

My impressions are that it's a long haul, but not too long from Boston. Second, it just seems like a more open environment down there given the presence of all those strip clubs, than in Boston. The few times I've even looked around for action in Boston, I've felt like I was being hunted by LE, on the brink of arrest. In Prov. LE is all over the place, but it seems more workable.

OK it was long on time, too long and too much work, but I'm an explorer, so the mission was accomplished. Now I need to learn this O vill area and perhaps Brockton thanks to your input. Keep it coming and let me know if other strip clubs might work better for me in the Prov area, not so sure about PP. Excuse my rant but if you're going to be high class with high end prices, fine. But run the club that way. Don't have me paying silly charges for shit that ultimately has no benefit to me. Also, keep the chicks moving. Other clubs, particularly the ones in Canada get this done by charging the girls to work at the club and thus, they're trying to make their money back and then some. Which of course puts more of an emphasis on the lap dances and gets these chicks off their asses to work the room!

I'm not sure what was going on in PP, but it certainly was not customer friendly, IMO. I may go back, just be/see I know how different nights can yield different results and just be/see Prov has so many clubs that it's ok. But they reallly need to show me something. With that entry fee and the stamp thing, AND the ridiculous $40 per lap dance I was quoted, PLUS those absurd drink prices. Well, a fella can lose patience real quickly.

Rixy1
09-11-06, 08:18
Sounds like Rosine's SW experience in the Elmwood stroll area was typical for these days late at night. I do better earlier in the evening, better looking SWs, feels safer. Not that there are that many out there these days, but it's still worth the time looking.
Re: prices---I usually settle on .25 for the bj but have gone up to .4 with especially talented, great looking SWs the past year (Catrina, Leah, both Heathers, Dawn) when they asked for it. But those are exceptions, and not around much lately.

RH Treller
09-11-06, 10:54
Not much around Monday at about 1 am. The deaf/mute TV was on Cranston Street. I passed on that one.

I had the opportunity to look around a bit Monday morning again at about 10 am. Saw one skanky wsw on Elmwood near the AZ, but that was it.

I had an extremely negative experience with "Jacqueline", wsw with longer, dark hair. I have seen her on Bucklin near Carter a few times. Always with a red shirt and blue jeans and high as a kite. Avoid her if you can.

Phat Bastard
09-11-06, 18:57
Wow Rosine, sorry you had such a shitty experience and I apologize for my part in influencing your choice in going there and for leaving out one very important bit of advice....don't go on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night if you want a lot of attention or a favorable chick to guy ratio.

On those nights there is too much money to be made so the girls don't give much bang for the buck which is partly why they weren't showing up when called to the stage and by midnight, they'e pretty much done trying for the night. I go on Saturday or Sunday afternoons or weekdays if I'm not working. Being there before the shift change when the afternoon girls are trying to make a little extra before going home works well for me. Plus there's no cover charge afternoons.

As far as the rest, I only buy beer there and it's very reasonably priced for a strip joint so I don't know what's up with a 14 dollar drink or the 40 dollar lap dance price you mentioned.

Viejo
09-12-06, 05:49
Phat Bastard is right - go to PP during a day shift, and you will find a much more enthousiastic business environment, with some pretty good looking dancers. The range of pricing is broad, and varies depending on how the day is going for the dancers. If it's a buyer's market, you can find a pretty good deal.

CM is correct in that desperate, lonely men will get taken to the cleaners in a strip joint. But if you are a savvy club denizen, you can maximize your pleasure with dancers, at a MUCH lower risk level than on the streets.

Whether you are into the street scene, clubs or both, you have to remember that this is not a poor man's hobby, and you get what you pay for. Real quality usually costs more.

Daty Man
09-12-06, 10:35
Most strip bars are better in day shift, it seems -- I'm thinking of Harry O's in Stamford, Connecticut, for example. More mileage and more effort, and bouncers with worse visiion. I've been in a lot of places before 8 pm where none of the dancers looked like they cared if they made another dollar in their lives.

LynnMan
09-12-06, 12:45
Not much around Monday at about 1 am. The deaf/mute TV was on Cranston Street. I passed on that one.

I had the opportunity to look around a bit Monday morning again at about 10 am. Saw one skanky wsw on Elmwood near the AZ, but that was it.

I had an extremely negative experience with "Jacqueline", wsw with longer, dark hair. I have seen her on Bucklin near Carter a few times. Always with a red shirt and blue jeans and high as a kite. Avoid her if you can.

I noted the WSW named above, I suspect its Justina/Justine. I have reports on her in the 2005 archives, invluding pictures, the report is dated 5/7/05 report #257. She used to offer great service, but has gone down-hill. Last time with her was November last year, and she was very sleepy in the car, I ended up dropping her off, no service and 5 bucks for nothing. I saw her on saturday walking on Cranston street.

Keep it safe

LynnMan.

LynnMan
09-12-06, 12:53
As a seasoned monger, I avoid strip clubs in Providence. I have only had service twice, this was in a rundown club in Memphis TN. At that club it was known that girls provided FS for 50 bucks (that was in 2002) I'm not sure if they still do that.

I did note that the girls providing service were not actually dancing, and IMHO looked less appealing than the dancers. By the way in Memphis my friends used to invite strippers to come do their act at the apartment, and all guys gather around and grope as much as they want. This girls are available to provide FS for 40-60 in the bedroom. Some of them were down on their luck single mothers, college drop-outs stc.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Stoner
09-12-06, 16:22
Since 75% of my mongering buffet has been out of strip clubs in recent years...I have to seriously disagree with you. As someone said, you get what you pay for.

I'm heading back to RI tonite to meet again with a dancer from CT. While in CT, I've met several of other dancers from RI that are clearly open for FS with the right gent. However, my last travels to the RI strip clubs left much to be desired. But then, it was always at night.

You have to have teeth though. Can't go in any strip club light in the pocket and expect TO. Well, unless you hit Bridgeport, CT. LOL.

Rosine
09-12-06, 16:40
It's an old saying but true.

Men going into strip clubs, is like people without teeth going into a steak house.

A total rip off, for desperate lonely men.

All you lonely men, I feel sorry for you, I truly do.Interesting that this was your 69th report. I actually disagree with you about the strip club thing. It just depends on the club. For me, the entire thing, strip clubs, SW, even AMPs are transactional and really, it has nothing to do with being lonely or even a relationship. If they could build a decent bj machine or a robot (lol) to take care of my base needs, I'd never feel compelled to go to a strip club or talk to a provider of any kind. I guess I'll have to wait 50 years or so to prove you wrong.. but for me, that's how it is. Not to knock anyone who is looking for companionship if that's why they're doing it.. but in my case, I'm truly just a squirrel trying to get a nut. And believe it or not, in some places, the nuts are safer and easier to come by in strip clubs than anywhere else. I've never been into the GFE or the DFK, none of that.. it's all business to me.

Rosine
09-12-06, 16:42
Wow Rosine, sorry you had such a shitty experience and I apologize for my part in influencing your choice in going there and for leaving out one very important bit of advice....don't go on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night if you want a lot of attention or a favorable chick to guy ratio.

On those nights there is too much money to be made so the girls don't give much bang for the buck which is partly why they weren't showing up when called to the stage and by midnight, they'e pretty much done trying for the night. I go on Saturday or Sunday afternoons or weekdays if I'm not working. Being there before the shift change when the afternoon girls are trying to make a little extra before going home works well for me. Plus there's no cover charge afternoons.

As far as the rest, I only buy beer there and it's very reasonably priced for a strip joint so I don't know what's up with a 14 dollar drink or the 40 dollar lap dance price you mentioned.PB,

By no means should you apologize.. I appreciate the input. I was just letting the group know my impressions of it. I'm really just trying to give something back, that's all. Maybe it will be better during the week... I'll let you know if I check that out.

NY Monger
09-13-06, 08:02
Its also a question of how you act/look etc

I know guys who are execs but dress like thugs, act like thugs and no girl will pay them attention. OTOH, I know, from personal experience, if you act like you have more than next month's rent money in your account, and have the potential to develop into a steady customer, many of these girls are very open to your approach, esp in RI. It seems that the girls prefer a non-RI guy as RI is so small, their concern is they will run into you at a store, mall etc

Rosine
09-13-06, 23:09
Its also a question of how you act/look etc

I know guys who are execs but dress like thugs, act like thugs and no girl will pay them attention. OTOH, I know, from personal experience, if you act like you have more than next month's rent money in your account, and have the potential to develop into a steady customer, many of these girls are very open to your approach, esp in RI. It seems that the girls prefer a non-RI guy as RI is so small, their concern is they will run into you at a store, mall etcWell, dressing and acting like a thug might be a bit much. My thing is not to look like a mark, a person with means and even worse, something to lose. If one isn't careful, people will then try you, not only will they try you physically, but go after your rep, try to extort you for money, etc. My goal is for these people to know as little about me as possible. I mean, I'm sure many of us use a fake name when dealing with these SPs, don't use our real phones, don't let them know where we live, etc. That's really what I'm talking about and I think that strategy is wholly separate from how you treat another human being, SPs included who of course deserve respect as long as they are giving it. Just my two cents on the issue.

Bgdog
09-14-06, 07:24
Found Michele this mourning. Different Michele than the one I posted about before. This one was clean, smelled good had a nice body. Faced was a little acned but not beat up looking like most of the sea hags out there. She said she was from Foxborough. 30 Roses for BBBJCIM. Quite good.

RH Treller
09-14-06, 10:12
Thursday 8:30 am found only two behind the AZ, one is out all the time and is a con artist, the other was new to me was a hag.

Use caution in Fall River. Today's ProJo details the arrest of seven women. This is after a labor day weekend arrest of about 20 johns.

Member #5805
09-15-06, 10:06
I had a rental car yesterday so I went out for a quick run once the rain stopped @ around 10:30. It was very quiet out and LE was all over the place something happening on Cranston Street near Wiggins Village. As LE was occupied I made several trips on the Elmwood, Bucklin, Cranston Street Loop.
Saw a young HSW on Cranston Street near Linwood, I was not sure at first as she gave a quick look, took a side street and when I came back past she gave me a real look, she was passing the IceCream place where all the taxis hang out so I decided to go around the block again and try to get her a little further down. As I came up the side street she was being picked up.

I went back down to Elmwood and found Rene (says she is on CL as Rachal). She said she hasn't been on the streets for about 2 years but needed the $$$. Decent BBBJCIM for .3 would not give me digits but said look on CL.

Gansett
09-19-06, 17:49
Picked her up at the phone by AZ. Think she's on the downhill slide. Didn't want to go out of town, "takes too long" but I kept driving. She wasn't happy about that but told her that I don't need, she don't need a meeting w/ le. Performance was rushed and somewhat rough, not laid back like she used to do. Complained about lack of room which hasn't been a problem before. Stopped at 3 phone booths on the way back, wasn't happy she never got thru. Kind of edgey but not crack edgey, don't know, wasn't talkative at all, unusual for her.
Don't know what her problem is but she went from a 8 to a -4 in my book.

BTW Lynnman, I don't doubt you but she denied ever taking anyone back to the house, told her someone had told me, she denied it. Typical.

edit She's no longer at that house I had the number for, it's disconnected anyway. Says she's out at all times most everyday.

LynnMan
09-20-06, 20:55
Its sad to hear that her service is going downhill. I know she used to go to a methadone clinic last October, but I'm not sure if she still goes. Its likely she is using more dope.

Over the many years I have cruised Providence, I have seen many girls service3 and attitude go down as their dope use increased. Meanwhile on Tuesday I did a lunchtime cruise and saw only a few SWS on Cranston street, nobody near the AZ.

Keep it safe guys
LynnMan

Gansett
09-21-06, 08:36
Over the many years I have cruised Providence, I have seen many girls service and attitude go down as their dope use increased.
Keep it safe guys
LynnMan

Yep, seen it many,many times. Find a jewel and within a month she's hooked up. Service/attutude go down, price (tries to) go up. For some reason they just don't get it.

Viejo
09-21-06, 10:03
Yep, seen it many,many times. Find a jewel and within a month she's hooked up. Service/attutude go down, price (tries to) go up. For some reason they just don't get it.

They "don't get it" when their primary objective is to get just enough money for their next fix. Once an addict, the principal driving force is so immediate that the chance for any good business sense and practice becomes truly miniscule. The real pro "in the life" understands, even if only instinctively, that risk vs. revenues, and long term return depends on trying to be the best at what you do. Being the best in that (or any) business simply means that you are capable of making every one of your customers happy, thinking that he spent his money well. This is what so few providers really understand...finding one who does is the monger's Holy Grail.

I'd bet that the biggest reason that there is less and less good action to be found on the street might be directly attributed to the existence of better ways to sell services...it used to be that quality providers could be found on the streets. Now there are lower risk, more effective ways for the quality provider to sell at higher prices. These days the good street walker is not on Elmwood - she's strolling the information highway.

While there are still those among us who are addicted to the thrill of "Le Chasse," more and more hobbyists are opting for less risky ways of scoring, since the chance of finding a good provider on the sidewalk these days is so small.

Tampasox
09-21-06, 16:18
Random question guys. Does anyone know of anywhere in the area that has hot tubs for hourly use? there used to be a place in Providence called The Sun Palace that has since closed. I'm sure it's a long shot, but just thought I would check.

Thanks

Bgdog
09-22-06, 06:21
Picked up Candice on Tue afternoon. Didn't read the bad report on her before hand. Anyway, went to a great spot, service was good. All in all a 8 on a monger scale. I guess it is up to whether or not she is dope sick or jonesing.

Talked to her a bit and she is on everything and anything she can get her hands on. So its all up to the day she is having.

Rixy1
09-22-06, 08:01
They "don't get it" when their primary objective is to get just enough money for their next fix. Once an addict, the principal driving force is so immediate that the chance for any good business sense and practice becomes truly miniscule. The real pro "in the life" understands, even if only instinctively, that risk vs. revenues, and long term return depends on trying to be the best at what you do. Being the best in that (or any) business simply means that you are capable of making every one of your customers happy, thinking that he spent his money well. This is what so few providers really understand...finding one who does is the monger's Holy Grail.

I'd bet that the biggest reason that there is less and less good action to be found on the street might be directly attributed to the existence of better ways to sell services...it used to be that quality providers could be found on the streets. Now there are lower risk, more effective ways for the quality provider to sell at higher prices. These days the good street walker is not on Elmwood - she's strolling the information highway.

While there are still those among us who are addicted to the thrill of "Le Chasse," more and more hobbyists are opting for less risky ways of scoring, since the chance of finding a good provider on the sidewalk these days is so small.

Yes, and add to that the "good provider" who does try the Internet and escort services for a while might not be able to do it for long because she is not good at following rules and routines and being reliable which are required when making appointments or having bosses. Plus if she's addicted, her schedule is not exactly reliable. I think those factors put a few good ones back on the street (that's Leah's and Catrina's story, in part) where they do in fact have reliable phone numbers for a while to cultivate a following of their choice.
I'd rather have a good SW provider anyday instead of MPs or SCs for several reasons including bb, cost, and attitude. That said, the numbers I used for Leah and for Catrina no longer are working, so I'd appreciate if anyone does PM me a current number.

BostonBread
09-23-06, 08:40
Cruised into the atwells area and found a bsw, tall, young and very eager to earn some quick cash (following up on thread below, wonder why). Was it rushed - yea. Was she flexible and pretty good looking - yea. Would I do again - most probably but in a more remote location! Got digits if any senior member wants them...

Rixy1
09-23-06, 16:25
Elmwood and AZone were quiet this afternoon, but two on Delaine made it interesting. One was an out of control, larger WSW who was literally singing and dancing around, waving at likely customers. Not too smart when the area is busy with locals. But I did find Lisa, petite WSW, long wavy brunette, mid 30's, nice attitude, took me to her place. Would definitely repeat and use digits. 4/10 and A's but great attitude and skill offset those. Anyone know her? She says she has recently danced at FL and has been out there off and on for a decade.

Member #5805
09-25-06, 21:51
RID picked up a new monger mobile this weekend and took it out for a maiden voyage this evening. It was damn quiet out there except for the blond that hangs at the end of Parkis with her pimp/BF.

I was taking my last run down towards Walgreens and making my usual turn around on Adelaide behind the subway when I saw a blonde walking near the liquor store on the corner of Adelaide and Elmwood. When I got the light I drove by slowly and gave her the look. I was not sure if she was working or not so I took a left on Lexington parked the car on the street next to the school parking lot and turned off the lights. She turned the corner and got in the car. We did the cop check and then drove to a spot that Rene' showed me last week.
Her name is Lacey, she is a WSW with natural 'D's. She said she has been in Providence for about a two weeks, prior to this she was in Mass. running a service on CL until her computer was stolen.
She is an 8/10 looks and 9/10 attitude and Service. She provided a BBBJCIM and paid attention to all the right parts. She allowed me to roam freely. She is very clean and very pleasant to talk to. She does not have a local phone yet but said she will soon and wants to get some regulars because she doesn't want to be on the street.

LynnMan
09-25-06, 23:57
Hi mongers,
I took a spin today through Providence around midday. I saw Candice dressed in a blue denim pants and a brown and pink top. She was also carrying a small courdroy handbag.

Due to the report I saw here that she was getting flaky, I decide to do a little test first. I teased her, by oulling over nest to her, but kept the door locked, lowered the window. Then I told her I was stopping to say Hi, and I had to pick up someone immediately, her face looked sullen, but she waved bye and said OK, hoping we will hook up next time.

Most flaky SWS would have cursed me off, or throw a tantrum, since they know me, and I stopped, but did not pick them up. I came back few mminutes later, and asked Candice to step in the car, she asked what about my friend, and I said he can wait.

We went to a secluded spot, got out of the car, and had unrushed BBBJ and FS, great service as usual. Also to her credit she has wonderful attitude.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan.

Bgdog
09-26-06, 16:06
Took the Atwells- manton loop early AM.(DARK) found Jess on Manton.

Dirty blond wsw, good looking with digits. Not sure if she was new to the stroll or what. Nice bbbjcim, nice and clean.

Just Me 69
09-26-06, 22:46
Took the Atwells- manton loop early AM.(DARK) found Jess on Manton.

Dirty blond wsw, good looking with digits. Not sure if she was new to the stroll or what. Nice bbbjcim, nice and clean.Which end of manton and what did you pay?

Bgdog
09-27-06, 14:37
Usually around 5:30-6:00 lotta action everywhere.

Member #5805
09-29-06, 07:59
Picked up "TUESDAY" behind AZ at about 12:30 this morning. She is probably mid 30's WSW short blond hair. Says she goes out for a walk occasionaly to get some fresh air.

She gave good BBBJTCWS FOR $.2.

Gansett
09-29-06, 10:55
Drove by Candice Weds afternoon way down on Bucklin. Didn't recognized her until I passed, she gave me the "what's up" gesture, swung around to go back *poof* gone. How do they disappear so fast? Lynnman, she looked good too, guess I caught her on a bad day.

Then i found Pixie by the library. Small build with a high pitched voice, the name fits. Promised a porn star bj and she DELIVERED!! WOW!! If not the best one of the best I've had EVER! No digits yet, only here to take care of her friends kids while she's staying at state expense the next couple of months, she needed extra $$$. Look on cranston, that's where she said she goes, elmwood was a first time, didn't like all the le around.

RH Treller
09-29-06, 15:24
Picked up "Candace" this morning on Elmwood, opposite library. She used to use the name Dawn, and I remember her from last winter. She has gone downhill since then.

She kept nodding off on the way to a spot -- not a good sign. I took her back over to Elmwood and gave her a few bucks for her trouble. Call me a sucker but I felt bad for her.

Rixy1
10-01-06, 12:52
Last evening around 10 I found Venus on Manton....."yes, that really is my name". Late 30s WSW short reddish brown hair, kind of full-figured but that's nice for exploring, excellent bbbjcim, asked .3. Says she has been out there a long time but I don't remember any posts about her. Be well, gents.

Tomkat4848
10-01-06, 13:08
She sounds familiar. Think I ran into her last June and got a H&H for a Franklin. Hope I didn't overpay, but she was worth it. Don't usually do streets, kinda risky. AMP's are safer and actually legal in RI.

Rixy1
10-01-06, 18:26
She sounds familiar. Think I ran into her last June and got a H&H for a Franklin. Hope I didn't overpay, but she was worth it. Don't usually do streets, kinda risky. AMP's are safer and actually legal in RI.
She did say "next time" at her place FS but didn't offer digits, told me to look for her same place most evenings. Right, sure.
I've spent up to $ at SW's apartments but I try to keep it lower. They expect more at their places claiming it's "safer, nicer, more time" etc. But I'm always a bit afraid going to a new SW's pad and the places are usually messy, smoky, and shared.
BTW, I called Catrina's digits again and a guy answered saying it's not her phone anymore. Sounded like he knew her well. I think she's on the DL.

Tomkat4848
10-01-06, 22:04
You don't want to go to "her place". That is a dangerous crapshoot as you never know what you will find or who will pop in on you. I did this chick in the car, passenger seat rolls back like a bed. Who is Catrina?

Rixy1
10-02-06, 08:57
You don't want to go to "her place". That is a dangerous crapshoot as you never know what you will find or who will pop in on you. I did this chick in the car, passenger seat rolls back like a bed. Who is Catrina?
Thanks for your sage advice. I'll PM my reply in detail to you.
Take care.

Gansett
10-02-06, 09:05
Just wondering if we're getting hung up on the name and that there just might be 2 out there with the same general build/name.

RH Treller
10-02-06, 09:12
I think Candace/Candice are the same girl. Same description, same pickup areas/times.

Fall Riverman
10-02-06, 09:31
Was out on Elmwood @ about 10:30pm Pleanty to choose from although more girls with there pimps, found Leaha? from Warwick. Seems very shy, good attitude. Got cbj, fs, and then finished off with cim. Very good she was with her pimp but he allowed her to come over and get in without following. She had a spot but I picked my own dropped her off and all for .30.

LynnMan
10-02-06, 13:21
Its just a different pronouncation and spelling, but its the same girl. By the way she use to by the name Dawn at some point in 2004/2005. She offers great service, maybe a monger here could take her picture? And clarify who she is, and what she looks like.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

Benchseats Rock
10-03-06, 09:50
CHANEL 10 has this on the website. 1 in 10 men, does that sound right to you?

http://www.turnto10.com/nationalnews/9981307/detail.html#

Liars!!!!! 82% my ass!!!

Aacdm2000
10-03-06, 20:50
Liars!!!!! 82% my ass!!!

Yea, that's too darn funny! I remember reading in a Phillipino magazine a few years back that a survey they did showed that like 97% of Phillipino males were faithful to their wives. I about fell off the stool! I think they meant 97% of Phillipino males are UNfaithful to their wives. Talking about a culture that doesn't know the meaning of "faithful"... anyway...

But, back to your post, all men pay for it... one way or another... you buy a *itch dinner... guess what? You just paid for it. You buy her ear rings. Guess what? You just paid for it. You buy her flowers? Guess what...

You get the idea.