PDA

View Full Version : Barstow CA

Ray the Hunter
09-09-07, 22:29
Check out Barstow on your next trip to and from Las Vegas

Ray the Hunter
09-10-07, 14:54
I have been picking up girls in Barstow for years, so I was surprised to see nothing on Barstow in this forum. Back in the day most were for the guys at Fort Irwin, who didn’t make it to Ash Meadows. Now most of the girls are LSW and a few guys still go the 36 miles from Fort Irwin, but most are local guys or like me, they are guys who stop on the way to or from Las Vegas.
My last stop I was on my way to San Diego/TJ Mexico and picked up a LSW in her mid 20’s on S. Main St. near the Stardust Inn Motel. She had a room at the back drive in the old Route66 Motel. Got a full nude BBJ for a Jackson and ˝ . The BJ was just ok, but the nude show was nice with a lot of touching.
If you like good Mexican food stop at Robertiroz’s Mexican Food 1628 W. Main St. Barstow CA. they are open 24/7 and they have a drive thru window. Get off the I-15 on Main St. where the McD’s is then drive down Main St looking for the SW’s they work just past Robertiroz’s I then make a U-turn, but you can go all the way down Main St. and get back to the I-15. I find and pick up a SW about 75% of the time I go thru Barstow.

Coyoteman
10-09-07, 15:34
What are the quality of girls in Barstow? Ive only seen Crackheads and girls so unbelievably ugly on the streets it was funny. I've never seen a Barstow girl post on CL so I never thought of them there. The sw's in Victorville are down right scary and the CL providers there usually arent much better.

Carefulsoldier
07-12-08, 04:38
I just dropped a girl off at her house she didnt put out so I was feeling kinda friskey.I get out to w.main and then I see the made up doll who is tall tanned and dressed to kill. I slow the car down , she flaggs me she leans over and asks for a ride.She gets in we start some small chit chat about our occupations. She tells me she is a lady of liesure, So I discuss prices w/ her and we settled on .7o for FS we went back to her place she undresses completely and tells me to relax and gently mesaged my neck and shoulders she then pulled my troops and gave them a nice slow head job she thenbegged me to stick it to her hard and ruff then slow and easy then I picked back up pulled out ripped the chem suit off my soldier she then finished him off sucking the life out of him.Her name is passion and I would definatly repeat if and when im in barstow next time.

Appearence=8
Financial set = 8
service = 10

Iluv Tocum
10-09-08, 00:08
I just spent an hour driving up and down Main street (West and East). NADA! Saw some of Barstows finest driving as well, but no sign of a SW anywhere.

It was around the 7PM timeframe, maybe a bit early, but still no signs of anyone.

Anyone know if there is any SW action on Main these days? If so when and any recomendations.

Thanks

HoRecon
01-14-09, 02:25
I'm about to drive up to Vegas, and I read these reports. I'll let you know if I see anything worth while.

HoRecon
01-17-09, 16:23
I drove through the town while going up to Vegas on the I-15.

I took the Barstow Rd. Exit and made a right turn onto main. Went down to L st, and did not pass Yucca. I saw maybe 2 BSW's and WSW's that pretended not to be providers, and a few more that were suspect. This was during the day around the early evening. One was waiting by this motel and I couldn't tell if she was the owner, or waiting for johns. LE presence is medium to heavy. The ones that I thought were SW's weren't that great (on the scale, 5 or lower).

Basically this is a small town and has little to offer in my opinion. Seems like there is too much risk involved with the LE presence. I saw maybe 2 or more arrest while I was scouting the area for possible SW's. During the night it may be safer, and more may come out, but the daytime availability is not that great. I even tried to circle around to catch their attentions, but they aren't aggressive SW's. If you have the patience, I think it would be better to wait until you arrive in Vegas.

LCSisme
01-19-09, 16:59
I drove through the town while going up to Vegas on the I-15.

I took the Barstow Rd. Exit and made a right turn onto main. Went down to L st, and did not pass Yucca. I saw maybe 2 BSW's and WSW's that pretended not to be providers, and a few more that were suspect. This was during the day around the early evening. One was waiting by this motel and I couldn't tell if she was the owner, or waiting for johns. LE presence is medium to heavy. The ones that I thought were SW's weren't that great (on the scale, 5 or lower).

Basically this is a small town and has little to offer in my opinion. Seems like there is too much risk involved with the LE presence. I saw maybe 2 or more arrest while I was scouting the area for possible SW's. During the night it may be safer, and more may come out, but the daytime availability is not that great. I even tried to circle around to catch their attentions, but they aren't aggressive SW's. If you have the patience, I think it would be better to wait until you arrive in Vegas.If you're on your way to Vegas, Why waist time, gas, & money in Barstow?

Gas up the car. Yes. Stop at Tommy's for a burger.YES!!! But Vegas will have more amd better looking women then you'll find around Barstow.

(Just my 2 cents. Not ment as any kind of put down)

Dctex99
01-20-09, 12:00
If you're on your way to Vegas, Why waist time, gas, & money in Barstow?

Gas up the car. Yes. Stop at Tommy's for a burger.YES!!! But Vegas will have more amd better looking women then you'll find around Barstow.

Vegas chages so much MORE than you may find in Barstow or any city around it!!

LCSisme
01-24-09, 15:36
Vegas chages so much MORE than you may find in Barstow or any city around it!!Sorry, You're missing the point.

He's GOING to Vegas. That is the plan. But he's stopping in Barstow looking for a maybe when there is a shure thing in Vegas. It just seams like a waist of time to me.
Once again just my 2 cents.

Ray the Hunter
02-26-09, 13:44
If you're on your way to Vegas, Why waist time, gas, & money in Barstow?

For me stopping in Barstow is not a total waste of time, I would be stopping for gas anyway and the gas is cheaper at the stations away from the freeway ramps. I like the authentic mexican food that I get Robertiroz’s Mexican Food 1628 W. Main St. Barstow CA.
Which is between the freeway ramps, so I will be driving down Main Street anyway.

Most the time I do not have to be in Las Vegas by a certain time and I know I still have about 160 miles to go which could take me two and a half hours driving, so I can afford a little extra time cruising Barstow. I have improved my pick up rate from 75% to around 90% by knowing a little better where to look and I have seen some of the same women.

It is true Barstow like any other city with SW’s you will find some real dogs, but from time to time, you can find a GFE. One time I found a girl who come out to Las Vegas with her girl friend and stopped by Barstow to visit with her brother training at Fort Irwin to go to Iraq. She was a real keeper, I didn’t make it to LV until the next day. I stopped again on my way back from LV and they were still around, that made it a trip that I will always remember.

If you have the time and patience, stop in Barstow. The SW’s there as a rule are not very aggressive, so you need to make eye contact and give them the nod. Remember Barstow is a small town and the main road to Fort Irwin the national training center for desert warfare for all services is near Barstow, which makes it the place to stay for family members, also the Twenty nine marine corps base is to the south. If you are in a hurry to get to LV you could stop on you way back for LV.

For someone who has some extra time, take a look at stopping at one of the legal houses in Pahrump on your way to or from LV. The best way to get there on you way, when you get to Baker take the road to Death Valley the DEATH VALLEY/KELBAKER RD exit
then turn left on CA-127 - go about 48 miles, Bear right on OLD SPANISH TRAIL HWY - go 22 miles, then bear left on MESQUITE VALLEY RD - go approxly 7 miles.
Then turn left on S HOMESTEAD RD you can find the Chicken Ranch http://www.chickenranchbrothel.com/
and Sheri's Ranch http://www.sherisranch.net/
it is not to far if you make the trip on your way to or from LV better than going from LV then back to LV. Just my two cents.

Radische
02-27-09, 03:59
Since you mention the Chicken Ranch and Sherri's, and since they are legal brothels, could you give us an idea of some of the legal services that can be obtained there and the prices?

A lot of us have never been to these places and would like to know what we're getting into before we go.

Thanks

Darthhawke
05-15-09, 02:33
The Chicken Ranch has a very good selection of ladies don't get me wrong. But beware they will charge you 3 bens just for 30 min. When you go in you make your selection and then you go to the room and then you will talk business. This is all legal there. If you want more time say your price and be firm. If you have access to the internet go to there web site and download the coupon and print it for 1 ben off. To save. These ladies are in a 7-9 catagory. Also be dd free or say la vi and you just wasted 2 hours of your time getting there. Happy hunting.

If all fails there next door is sherris which has even more better selection, but have your wallet ready, because after this ride your wallet will probaly cry after.

Good luck

Iluv Tocum
04-24-10, 00:57
I have cruised Main street many and have yet to see anything. One night I saw a hottie that looked like she might be looking for a right. She was in the IHOP parking lot.

I would bite the bullet and travel to Victorville or San B for a pro. Cost a bit more but the quality is better.

Sergio8123
08-14-10, 10:10
Anything new out in Barstow or the Fort Irwin area?

Mr Goodwrench
09-18-10, 16:12
I was in Barstow for a few days this past week. Thanks to those that have posted in the past with the route info. My expectations were not very high before the trip and were confirmed after my first cruise on Sunday Night. Only a couple of ladies out and I wouldn't rate any of them above a 3. Leo was light on Sunday. The rest of the week I varied the seach times and came up with the same results. NADA. Each night Leo seemed to be out a little bit more and more with less and less walking around. Barstow is a complete waste of time and gas.

Go Fast, Turn Left.

Mr G.

Lift Her Up
08-30-12, 20:26
I have come across a place in Barstow that delivered a HJ with a lot of affection.

I want to shield them from harassment, so I won't post details here, but senior members, members who've made meaningful contributions to this board, can PM me.

Lift Her Up

Lift Her Up
10-22-12, 02:10
Well now the place is closed. Too bad. It was the one on Williams. She lay down across my chest, almost crawled on top of me, while giving me the HJ. That was a first.

Wonder where Linda went.

Lift Her Up

CoastToCoast
04-08-13, 05:32
Don't waste your time and money! Rude and NOTHING on the menu. Draping a must and leave your under drawers on.

Lift Her Up
06-22-13, 02:00
This was the best legit massage I've ever had. Really talented, and worked on some kinks left over from shoulder operations decades ago."Nisa" was pleasant and interesting to talk to.

Once in the door, there's nothing here to suggest a HE. .3 hh. No teasing or hinting at all. I respect that approach very much. Completely undressed but no towel.

I tipped. 2, mostly to reward her for not teasing at the front end. She really loaded me up with candy as I went out the door.

All that said, I still think given the size of Barstow and the location, there must be someone there some place who'd like to share gentle stroking with warm soft moist vaginal walls.

Lift Her Up

Joesun1
08-23-14, 15:42
I went through Barstow a week ago and picked up this what I thought was a girl until he / she started to talk it turns out it's a guy this person didn't want to get naked in the car so he / she wouldn't leave wanted money for time wasted I said if you don't GTFO I'm going to drag your ass out he wouldn't budge so I grabbed the keys went to the other side opened the door and yanked this loser by the arm and threw them out of of my vehicle LOL he through a sissy fit slapping my car as I left if you see this person in Barstow don't pick him up this person had black hair down to the neck like 5-7 around 140-150 be careful.

The Tall Man
01-28-16, 14:31
I went through Barstow a week ago and picked up this what I thought was a girl until he / she started to talk it turns out it's a guy this person didn't want to get naked in the car so he / she wouldn't leave wanted money for time wasted I said if you don't GTFO I'm going to drag your ass out he wouldn't budge so I grabbed the keys went to the other side opened the door and yanked this loser by the arm and threw them out of of my vehicle LOL he through a sissy fit slapping my car as I left if you see this person in Barstow don't pick him up this person had black hair down to the neck like 5-7 around 140-150 be careful.Looks like there is nothing happening in Barstow for the past hear and a half. Not even a tranny, meth head lizard rat in truck stops? Anything?

The Tall Man.

Sucker Bill
01-28-17, 01:07
I always cruise Main Street whenever I drive to Las Vegas, but it's rare that I find anything in Barstow. I have seen a few girls late at night, but they are either with a guy or nothing I would touch, or sometimes they are just not interested. I don't think I've ever scored here, but I always take an extra 15 minutes out of my trip to take a shot because you never know. Has anyone had any luck here lately?

The Tall Man
01-30-17, 13:52
I always cruise Main Street whenever I drive to Las Vegas, but it's rare that I find anything in Barstow. I have seen a few girls late at night, but they are either with a guy or nothing I would touch, or sometimes they are just not interested. I don't think I've ever scored here, but I always take an extra 15 minutes out of my trip to take a shot because you never know. Has anyone had any luck here lately?Wow exactly one year later and yes your right about almost zero action on Main Street in Barstow. Since my posting one year ago I have cruised Main Street about once a month at afternoon, evenings and nights and have seen nada!

TTM.