PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

NoFear101
06-03-17, 20:30
You do realize that this is not a real time system we're using. Because you're a new member, any posts you write are on moderation. That means someone has to approve it's content before we can see it. That process usually takes somewhere between 2 to 6 hours. By that time that gem on Calle Grande is long gone. Welcome to the forum.I'd view any "first post" giving the location of a possibility with the appropriate caution. Gentlemen.

GlowMan
06-08-17, 15:55
Can someone please let me know of a good area for street walkers in the Edgewater / NSB area? I've been looking around a lot with no luck. Or does anyone know of any good contacts for this area? I have several I can give over in return.

Be safe out there fellow mongers.

MopMonger
06-08-17, 22:48
Dreamed I scooped up a petite redhead up on Seabreeze and A1 A. Saw her standing outside walgreens and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped in and my place is close by so off we went. In my dream she said her name was Jamie. Her perky little titties and tight, smooth ass were exactly what I was looking for. From there, dream went poorly. Definite signs of candy use. She kept her stretch pants on but you could see the bruising and scarring from punctures Started with BBBJ that was halfhearted, not really into it. Then into rcg where she complained she was getting tired after about 30 seconds, that was.

Almost as lame as the BJ. Switched to mish then finished in doggie where I could at least control the tempo. She seemed as faraway as the stars in my dream. I got what I was looking for in my dream but will not repeat. Not even for the. 50 damage. I've had much better at that price. But YMMV.

Topherman
06-09-17, 12:11
PM me for details.

T-Man.

CantDrive65
06-09-17, 12:37
Can someone please let me know of a good area for street walkers in the Edgewater / NSB area? I've been looking around a lot with no luck. Or does anyone know of any good contacts for this area? I have several I can give over in return.

Be safe out there fellow mongers.I used to see a girl down that way that lived in an apartment on the corner of us1 and park ave. She might be on vacation again as I haven't seen any of her ads since I got back into the hobby but she was a fun chick with a wide open menu and a bunch of friends.

Shoot me a PM for details.

GlowMan
06-11-17, 17:22
Had a dream I saw a WSW walking down Clara st in Deland by S woodland Blvd. The menu was wide open down there BTW!! She hopped in my car and we rode to a near by parking lot. Very petite blonde head about a solid 7. Negotiated a quick BJ for 25. She whips out my partner and start licking balls first followed by an amazing sloppy BBBJCIMWS. Honestly one of the best BJs I've ever had. Dropped her off at woodland gas station and was on my way! Will definitely repeat. Name is Krystal and I got digits. Will share for something in return.

Happy hunting.

Reinhardt
06-13-17, 02:12
Went for a cruise around the Deland loop tonight looking for potential and boy was it active. I saw about 3 different girls walking around so I decided to stop at a slim spinner framed woman by the name if Jessica. She looked like she was mid 30's with not much else being discernible due to the darkness. Asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped right in. Keep in mind this is my first time picking up a SW, let alone one right next to a crowd of hood boys so imagine the nervousness that enveloped me LOL. Jessica took me to a spot next to railroad tracks kind of off the beaten path and we began out session there. BBBJCIMWS only cost me 30 coins. Brain game was 7/10 with her only stopping because a pube of mine made it into her mouth (I really got to shave LOL). Other than that we found some mutual grounds for conversation on our way back to the location from which I found her. Didn't grab the phone number as I have a UTR with better head game. As I dropped her off there was another BBW thick looking SW which I'm kicking myself in the ass for because that's right up my alley.

I am so appreciative of the information that gets left here. No one explicitly stated where this loop was but I used a little bit of detective elbow grease to find the exact location. As always stay safe and happy mongering!

Volusia
06-19-17, 13:39

Be safe out there fellow mongers.I'm looking for something reliable south as well if anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

FLSugarMan85
06-21-17, 02:47
So had a bad day at work, hit her up and she was ready to see me. I live in pc, 1/2 hour plus just to get to her but again communicated well through text. Met her around isb and orange and then off to sleepy dream. Great BBBJ with swl finish. Awesome time for. 3 Mario coins. And then I awoke and took her home. I have digits and permission to share so if you need that trustworthy older type blonde, lmk. Treat her right fellas. . 3 and. 6 for those who need to know the bouquet arrangements.

Member #5581
06-27-17, 02:04
If FlaSugarMan85 and I are talking about the same Carrie, and I think we are, I can confirm his report. I've see her out often, mostly after 10pm, and mostly on the stretch of Ridgewood between Orange and Loomis. Stopped to meet her for the first time tonight in the same area he described, close to Ridgewood and Orange. 40ish, around 5'7" or 5'8", thin, blonde from a bottle. She's a 6 or 7 from a distance, but more like a 5 up close. Very nice personality, great attitude, no drama at all. Quick LEO check and we were off to a location of my choosing. I dreamed about an extraordinary BBBJCIMWS that was so good it left me lightheaded. Takes direction VERY well. Damage in my dream was . 3, but I felt obligated to tip a bit for such quality service. Will repeat. Another great example of getting better service from a more mature provider.

FLSugarMan85
06-28-17, 01:55
If FlaSugarMan85 and I are talking about the same Carrie, and I think we are, I can confirm his report. I've see her out often, mostly after 10pm, and mostly on the stretch of Ridgewood between Orange and Loomis. Stopped to meet her for the first time tonight in the same area he described, close to Ridgewood and Orange. 40ish, around 5'7" or 5'8", thin, blonde from a bottle. She's a 6 or 7 from a distance, but more like a 5 up close. Very nice personality, great attitude, no drama at all. Quick LEO check and we were off to a location of my choosing. I dreamed about an extraordinary BBBJCIMWS that was so good it left me lightheaded. Takes direction VERY well. Damage in my dream was . 3, but I felt obligated to tip a bit for such quality service. Will repeat. Another great example of getting better service from a more mature provider.That's got to be her! She is awesome. Everyone who pm'd me for digits I did respond. Sorry for the wait guys. I don't check regularly but it's in why'alls inboxes. Thank you sc for follow up report. If you didn't get digits I sent them to you. Be safe out there fellas.

Member #5581
07-04-17, 04:20
Met Izzy tonight on the west side of Ridgewood, just north of ISB. Saw her earlier a little further south, between ISB and Loomis. Around 5'8" or 5'9", long brunette hair that she was wearing in braids, early 20's, just a little on the thick side, but not a BBW at all. She's thick in a very good way. Very cute girl. No signs of candy use at all, and she even commented that she's never done it and has no desire to. Intelligent, polite, kept the conversation going, extraordinarily easy to deal with, no drama at all. "The girl next door" is the best way to describe her. Dreamed about going to my outcall location for a BBBJ that switched to covered halfway through, but I was never aware of it going on. I'm usually not a fan of a cover for that, but didn't mind it all with her since I was never really aware of the transition. Takes direction very well, and she asked a few quick questions up front about my preferences. Switched to mish after a while. Plenty of eye contact throughout, and she's either a great actress or she really got into it. Best service I've ever received from a younger provider, and maybe best ever. May have found my new ATF. She's a gem, but she's looking to get back to her hometown elsewhere as soon as possible. Find her while you can! Highly recommend, will repeat as often as I can.

EroticM
07-04-17, 07:45
Ok. Ok. I have been reading all your posting about these providers you all pick up along Ridgewood.

Question--how do you really know if it is a LEO or not?

As much as I want to take the plunge, THAT makes me nervous.

Thanks for your comments.

NoFear101
07-04-17, 13:18
Ok. Ok. I have been reading all your posting about these providers you all pick up along Ridgewood.

Question--how do you really know if it is a LEO or not?

As much as I want to take the plunge, THAT makes me nervous.

Thanks for your comments.Don't talk through the car window. Do just offer a ride. Don't begin by asking for sex. Do ask if she wants to simply go somewhere. Don't.

Don't respond to her offer until you are many blocks away from the scoop. Do make sure you aren't being followed. Don't let her tell you were to make a right turn or a left turn. Do go to a spot you are comfortable with. And do the research on here. Your welcome!

Member #5581
07-06-17, 03:12
I made a couple trips up and down Ridgewood tonight just to see what was up. Saw multiple traffic stops between Beville and Bellvue. At least 3 of them within a 20-30 minute span, all on the northbound side, and all with both DBPD and VCSO taking part. Uncle appears to be concentrating on that stretch at the moment. It was too much activity for my comfort, so I called it a night and went home. Be very careful if you're out there over the next few nights.

KreampieKing13
07-14-17, 07:15
Are there any decent ones in Deland close to Deleon springs, pm me thanks if you got digits that's a plus thanks.

KreampieKing13
07-14-17, 07:36
Are there in good ones in Deland / Deleon springs pm, me thanks.

Member #5581
07-16-17, 13:55
I wanted to try something new and young last night so I decided to try to get Leah for an outcall. After a few calls and no answer I moved on.
I went for the polar opposite. An older more mature "thick" woman named Brandy. She had a natural beauty in her ad and seemed sweet on the phone so we agreed to an outcall ($120 for a hh).
She shows up 45 minutes late (kept me in the loop but WTF) and then I see her. Bam! False fucking advertising! 38 my ass, more like about 45 and thick. I mean morbidly obese thick! She had to weigh about 220 or more. I laid back and told her to give me some head and then I see it. She takes her fucking teeth out! As if things couldn't get worse she the tries to do a covered BJ. I talked her in to a BBBJ but her performance was not the greatest. She then laid down for mish, she was a dead fuck and there was a slight odor. She kept making strange faces at me like her head was going to explode. I stopped after about 2 minutes and titty fucked her until I came. Then I went home and contemplated putting one of my guns in my mouth. This is by far that fattest chick I've ever fucked. It was gross and all I feel is shame. LOL. Trying new girls is a crapshoot. This was a waste of $120 and some pride. I will not repeat.
She was nice and gave some effort but she needs to have more accurate pictures and advertise as a BBW.
Had to borrow the above post from the BP advertisers thread. Ran into this same Brandy a few nights ago. Haven't seen her on BP in a while, but stumbled across her on Ridgewood.

She's apparently lost some weight recently. Looked thinner than the last time I saw her on BP. Didn't realize who it was until afterward, just knew she looked familiar. Did the scoop on a side street, she asked for a LEO check immediately, we discussed our plans, and then headed to my chosen location. BBBJ was half-hearted at best. Was supposed to finish with CIMWS, but she changed it at the last second and I ended up finishing on her chest.

She was nice enough and there was zero drama involved, but those are the only positives that I can post. Damage was reasonable for what I asked for, but overkill for what I got. No tip, cannot recommend, will not repeat.

Member #5581
07-16-17, 14:03
Gents,

I'm curious if I'm missing out on some areas. When the mood strikes, I'll hit the usual north and south strolls (Around DDs in the north, and from ISB to Beville in the south), and the usual side streets in those areas.

Are there any other areas that are productive as far as SWs? I did a search of the forums for beachside reviews, but it appears there haven't been many outside of special events, and that it's been quite a while since the most recent one. Has beachside dried up? Are those 2 areas of Ridgewood and a handful of side streets all there is to choose from? Feel free to reply via PM if you know of other areas but don't want to post them here since Uncle may be watching.

MopMonger
07-17-17, 07:47
Scooped up a older BSW that I've seen before. Was away for awhile but now back to work. Around Loomis and mlk. Great headgame. Damage was $20 and a $10 tip for a job well done. Saw another BSW with long smotth legs and nice thighs in that area.

As always, Happy and Safe mongering.

KreampieKing13
07-19-17, 18:59
Skirts in Deland close to Deleon springs?

Member #5581
07-25-17, 01:51
If you're out this late Monday night / early Tuesday morning looking to scoop up someone, be careful. Uncle out in force, including a few that aren't obvious. Those include a white Impala, a dark blue Impala, and a grey Taurus, all with very dark tinted windows. Or, don't waste your time. As of 1:45 am picking are very slim. Try another night.

Dwnunder1
08-04-17, 00:04
Pretty much a ghost town in daytona AND deland last night from about 11 pm To 3 am Saw nothing, none of my numbers even worked. Crickets chirping. Which really sucks, I want to try again tonight even but afraid it'll be the same.

Last couple times I've been to daytona though I found amanda. Anyone know her. ? Kinda skinny, dirty blonde almost brunette. Drug of choice seems to be alcohol. Excellent skills and presentation though, god dam I love it when they drop the pants and stick that ass in the air. No digits though which is heartbreaking LOL.

So I saw her twice and then last week I met a girl, don't remember her name but she was from kentucky, met her just north of mason, pretty skinny like I like but as much as she unbuttoned the short she wouldn't let me play like I like, but I still would repeat had I seen her last night. Before I met her that night I had a girl on the south side hop in and I Immediately knew it was a mistake so I dropper her back off. Body looked great but had some sores and her face wasn't the best but mainly it was her getting in and apologizing right away about looking like hell cause she got beat up a few minutes ago and blah blah blah and I didn't like the attitude so I dropper her back off 2 blocks later. Great body though small shirt to show off the mid drift. Made me horney till I heard her speak.

Saw steph on beachside last night but I'm not turned on anymore, she walks so bowlegged like she's got a stick up her ass, but she was literally the only girl I saw. And deland the cops are nuts, its so empty up there and the SW area is so small that if you're anywhere near there the cops were throwing these crazy illegal you-turns just to get behind and follow me when I was in the area which will quickly run your ass right out of town so, that was lame. And the one number I have in deland for snowflake didn't work, she answered the first text but wouldn't follow up so I came home frustrated af.

Better luck to all of you.

I saw skipchurch's report about Monday but figured Thursday had been long enough that I'd have found something.

I still have little bit bobbies number but I've seen her so much I'm trying to find some new digits in the area so I didn't bother texting her even when I was getting desperate. Guess I'm tired of it. Need some new digits.

Be safe gents.

Topherman
08-06-17, 16:40
Maybe some of you ole timers might remember Tinkerbell. Maybe back around 3-5 years go? Well long story short I never forget a face. Hahaha.

I was at a restaurant on A1 A with family from out of town and guess whose working the table? Yeps. Tinkerbell. She identified herself as Alishia and I knew she looked familiar. It took most of the meal but I finally pulled out my cell because I could not finger it out. I damn sure didn't want to bring up her past in front of family. But yep it was her! Looking good and doing good.

I only talked to her once, simply saying thank you Alishia. It was awesome seeing that some of these gurls do make it out of that life!

Don't bother asking what restaurant or any other personal information about her because I believe she needs her privacy.

T-Man.

JRuds
08-07-17, 17:14
Decent one walking in front of ocean center. Jean shorts, blue tank top, brown hair in a ponytail. Seems friendly just don't have time to commit, but will hopefully test out tonight.

MrGoodTime2
08-13-17, 15:47
Maybe some of you ole timers might remember Tinkerbell. Maybe back around 3-5 years go? Well long story short I never forget a face. Hahaha.

I was at a restaurant on A1 A with family from out of town and guess whose working the table? Yeps. Tinkerbell. She identified herself as Alishia and I knew she looked familiar. It took most of the meal but I finally pulled out my cell because I could not finger it out. I damn sure didn't want to bring up her past in front of family. But yep it was her! Looking good and doing good.

I only talked to her once, simply saying thank you Alishia. It was awesome seeing that some of these gurls do make it out of that life!

Don't bother asking what restaurant or any other personal information about her because I believe she needs her privacy.

T-Man.Cool that your letting her live her life. Many forget that they are human too.

Topherman
08-13-17, 20:40
Cool that your letting her live her life. Many forget that they are human too.Deal.

T-Man.

Dwnunder1
08-27-17, 18:19
So the south end used to be my fave but now it looks like so many other SW areas around fla. The D boys hang out at the 7 11 on shady and IF there's a SW out they hang around the D boys, never walking more than a block away. Half the time never looking up from their phone, or never looking away from the boys on the block. The art of the SW is being lost. Independents walking alone stretching for miles, paying attention to passers by, lending themselves to safe scoops with no one around.

I keep seeing the same blonde chic out there, seems attractive enough but without even picking her up I can tell I don't like her attitude so I pass.

I keep lucking out and finding amanda, who's always drunk but sexy af in my opinion. She can't share digits cause of some BF who apparently has no idea what a durty girl she is.

I picked up a skinny brunette on north end few nights ago, never got the name. She hoped in with wrong attitude saying nothing less than 3 so ***** got dropped off even after she did agree to less because I'm over that game of disappointing service cause you didn't get what you wanted so here's a cigarette now GTFO. I may try again if I see her and see if we can't set up a better rapor cause I'm curious if she any good, I've never seen her before but she doesn't appear new by any means. Tight pants nice lips.

Leave it to the guy who lives out of town to break 2 weeks of board silence.

Wake up out there dirty birds.

MrGoodTime2
08-27-17, 21:59
We are all sleeping. That's all. When I am awake I make time to pop in just don't post too often.

FLSugarMan85
09-02-17, 01:31
So unfortunately my all time fave is visiting uncle on unrelated activities. So I was wondering if any members have utrs or reliable digits for sp's. Would love to find a new thing. Please if willing, pm me.

ASpeedyBird
09-03-17, 10:42
Hard time finding anything worth spending time with. If anyone can point me in the right direction or share a cute UTR with me I'd be happy to share a utr or two in Orlando. Lmk!

Member #5581
09-03-17, 14:24
Discovered that there IS still some SW action available beachside, but it's sporadic. Have made the trip to DB a few times lately and have tried beachside in addition to the Ridgewood strip. The strip has been relatively dead, but I did manage to meet "Jade" along A1A near the Pizza Hut, just a few blocks south of the intersection with ISB. She was walking southbound on the west side of A1A, and was pretty obviously looking for a scoop. Made a quick trip around the block, picked her up in the next parking lot, and off we went to a little spot that I know. She's about 5'5", slim but not quite a spinner, wavy brownish-blonde shoulder length hair, was wearing cutoffs and a tank top. I'd give her an 8 on the SW scale. No obvious candy use, pleasant personality, no drama. Above average BBBJCIMWSpit for 3 sawbucks, and that's even with tipping her an extra 5. Have seen a couple of other SWs beachside on my recent trips, but they're few and far between.

Cain88
09-06-17, 11:45
8:45 or so this morning. Thin, tight jeans, superman t-shirt, gold rimmed sunglasses. Not very discreet, was even trying to flag down a truck moving west on ISB. Cute and sexy from a distance. If my gf wasn't with me I'd have probably swung around for a closer look.

RunningGuy10
09-07-17, 04:59
8:45 or so this morning. Thin, tight jeans, superman t-shirt, gold rimmed sunglasses. Not very discreet, was even trying to flag down a truck moving west on ISB. Cute and sexy from a distance. If my gf wasn't with me I'd have probably swung around for a closer look.I am super impressed by the amount of detail you were able to provide on the sly with your girl right next to you. I know when I am riding down Ridgewood with my lady, she is just waiting for me to double eye a SW. Kudos to you my friend.

Cain88
09-07-17, 11:15
I am super impressed by the amount of detail you were able to provide on the sly with your girl right next to you. I know when I am riding down Ridgewood with my lady, she is just waiting for me to double eye a SW. Kudos to you my friend.Yup, most of the time I pretend I don't see any women when we are out and about together, whether it's a SW or just an attractive female of any profession. However, we had to stop at the light there at Beach, and the BSW was on the other corner, it seemed to me at the time it would be more conspicuous to pretend like I didn't see her than to ignore her. Of course after pointing her out, I followed it up with "can you imagine the number of diseases she is carrying around in those jeans? Who would be dumb enough to take that chance? I must have been halfway believable, because I didn't get the usual freeze out when I screw up.

MrGoodTime2
09-09-17, 07:59
Yup, most of the time I pretend I don't see any women when we are out and about together, whether it's a SW or just an attractive female of any profession. However, we had to stop at the light there at Beach, and the BSW was on the other corner, it seemed to me at the time it would be more conspicuous to pretend like I didn't see her than to ignore her. Of course after pointing her out, I followed it up with "can you imagine the number of diseases she is carrying around in those jeans? Who would be dumb enough to take that chance? I must have been halfway believable, because I didn't get the usual freeze out when I screw up.When your in the car with her. Point them out. Just don't purposely go around the block! And don't say you want her. Other than that you'll be fine. I do it all the time.

JBridges
09-16-17, 19:56
Sorry for being late with this report but been without power / internet due to storm. Wednesday took a stroll through the South Loop at around 2 AM, all was quiet and was about to give up when I found a TGTBT on Fremont by Palmetto, Great spinner with waist length blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and a sweet body. After the scoop and LEO check enjoyed a BBBJ. She only agreed to 20 Mario coins, but she earned herself another 10. Goes by the nickname Cat, If you come across her treat her right, this is a rare jewel for us. Seniors can PM me for digits.

MopMonger
09-20-17, 10:37
Cruising down around shady looking for a head doctor. Spotted a relief specialist on the street just north of shady and scooped her up. Thought I'd recognized her, seen her a couple of times last yr for the same problem. Drove to a secluded area along the river and let her get to work. Very nice, wet suction that worked wonders. BBBJCIMWSP all for the low low donation of $20. After opening the door to remove any evidence, I noticed her putting back in her teeth. Didn't even see her take them out! LOL. Also noticed she managed to swipe some scratch offs I had in the console. *****! Oh well, headache gone. No digits. Will repeat as needed.

As always, Happy and Safe Mongering.

IIIII
09-20-17, 13:12
Cruising down around shady looking for a head doctor. Spotted a relief specialist on the street just north of shady and scooped her up. Thought I'd recognized her, seen her a couple of times last yr for the same problem. Drove to a secluded area along the river and let her get to work. Very nice, wet suction that worked wonders. BBBJCIMWSP all for the low low donation of $20. After opening the door to remove any evidence, I noticed her putting back in her teeth. Didn't even see her take them out! LOL. Also noticed she managed to swipe some scratch offs I had in the console. *****! Oh well, headache gone. No digits. Will repeat as needed.

As always, Happy and Safe Mongering.Such a love hate relationship with these hookers man. Can't really be upset about a girl swiping a few scratch offs when she just sucked your soul out of your body for 20 duckets. Haha.

What a time to be alive and living in Central Florida.

Casp1664
09-30-17, 08:26
This was my first time in Daytona. I'm new to the area and have been driving Savannah and Jacksonville which has been disappointing to say the least. Decided to come to Daytona as a change of scenery. I found a loop by accident. I was driving past ths college on MLK and drove past ISB. Instau saw an unattractive BSW small frame big forehead. Of worth my time but realized I found an area of interest. Saw five more BSW on MLK or immediate side streets in the are. Didn't stop because nothing was spectacular. 4 /6 were definitely looking to pay off a candy bill.

It was at this point I opened the site and started searching. I found shady saw four WS one rail thin about 5"7 with dirty blond hair looked like she had a lot of candy already. I did see a small brunette 6 on the SW scale with a cowboy hat on. Didn't stop she was walking with her male friend.

No uncle and I drove both of those areas for about 3 hours.

Hope that helps. Any locations inmissed would be great. You. An message me or put it in response here!

Hunghorse
10-05-17, 06:14
Took a therapy ride along the beachside and spotted a middle aged short haired blonde strolling north end of Dab almost in Ormond in a tank top short shorts a 6 on street walker guide hoping in with some monger around 2 pm or so another older gray haired wondering around silver beach area looking for help just to old looking for my taste all on A1 A And no one around to stop the fun.

Member #5581
10-08-17, 03:05
No options available tonight. North end of the strip, south end; doesn't matter, there's just no one out. There IS one SW on Cedar near Ridgewood, has a J-Lo booty and is wearing white top and black yoga pants. Appeared to be Asian, but just caught a glance as I drove by & could be wrong. Looks TGTBT, so caution IS advised.

Member #5581
10-09-17, 21:23
Long time, not many posts (except for that warning to be careful a couple nights ago, and my one beachside experience from further back). I have some catching up to do, so here goes.

WSW named Claudia. Around 5'6" or 5'7", short curly blonde hair. Found her walking along Beach Street north of Fairview a few weeks back. Was about a 6 until she got in the car and I could see her in better light, quickly became a 3 or 4. Much older than I originally thought, probably around 50. Still, she seemed lucid, polite and somewhat eager, so I figured what the hell. Found a place for a quick dream. BBBJ started reasonably well, but after about 2 minutes she started to complain that it was taking too long. Finished, but not without a couple more complaints. Total damage was $. 02, but cannot recommend, would not repeat.

WSW named Vicky. Around 5'4", long straight sandy-blonde hair. Just a little on the thicker side. Spotted her at the corner of Ridgewood and Osceola one night last week. She's late 40's, but was friendly with no obvious signs of candy use. Headed to a comfy place I know of for a quick dream. Very solid BBBJ game for $. 03. Might repeat if I see her again.

WSW named Kat. Around 5'4", long curly blonde-ish hair. Spinner. Passed her on Cedar a couple nights ago and made the scoop. Definitely a little candy use here. Dreamed of an average BBBJ for $. 025. Would not repeat.

Member #5858
10-10-17, 10:43
Yesterday around 10 I had a dream that there was a petite brunette at Loomis that needed a ride, picked her up and she was an 8-9, flat tummy, perfect perky small breasts. She way crying because she was "sick" and needed medicine, this girl was way to pretty to be out on the street, but was already hooked by the rock monsters. Believe she said her name was Steph and she was from PC. Hate to see what she will look like in a few months.

MongerT
10-11-17, 18:02
Hi guys,

Just another monger here. I used to cruise us1, mason, north st, beach st, when I used to do a lawn route thru those areas. Its been about 6 years since I gave up on that route, and therefore don't really frequent those areas anymore but while I did those areas the ****** were always easy to find.

Now I'm getting too chicken to go out looking for SW's. Between the cops in those areas watching, and a few rip off's grab and dashes I haven't been out in a long time. I had a wonderful bbbjcimws older woman I used as a regular named Peggy H who was a real dream but suddenly disappeared. <.

If anyone knows who this is I hope she's ok. I believe she must now have a boyfriend. Therefore I'm here hoping someone might share a number by pm to me. I only care about bbbjcimws. Preferably an older woman and a plus if a denture user, if they won't do that I'm not interested. If someone would be so kind it would sure be appreciated.

Thanks.

T.

Topherman
10-15-17, 12:44
Hi guys,

Just another monger here. I used to cruise us1, mason, north st, beach st, when I used to do a lawn route thru those areas. Its been about 6 years since I gave up on that route, and therefore don't really frequent those areas anymore but while I did those areas the ****** were always easy to find.

Now I'm getting too chicken to go out looking for SW's. Between the cops in those areas watching, and a few rip off's grab and dashes I haven't been out in a long time. I had a wonderful bbbjcimws older woman I used as a regular named Peggy H who was a real dream but suddenly disappeared. <.

If anyone knows who this is I hope she's ok. I believe she must now have a boyfriend. Therefore I'm here hoping someone might share a number by pm to me. I only care about bbbjcimws. Preferably an older woman and a plus if a denture user, if they won't do that I'm not interested. If someone would be so kind it would sure be appreciated.

Thanks.

T.You got a pic of her?

T-Man.

Truffle Butter
10-16-17, 15:27
Dollar store US one near 95 in Ormond Beach. I stopped in to get a soda and there was a redhead walking to the store in the street From the motel. I waited for her to come back out and waved at her and she waved back at me and came up to my window to talk. She is staying at the motel behind the dollar store. She advertises on Backpage and she has a roommate living full-time in the motel with her that also is on Backpage. I spent 140 for both girls for an hour. They were both very into it but nothing to each other. Only rules are no tongue in mouth and nothing in the butt hole, haha. As most of you, I look at Backpage multiple times a day, while I was there I saw three other Backpage girls that are staying at the same motel.

Kylie and Torrance were the names of the two I saw, looke them up on backpage. The downfall is that they are both smokers, and smoke during the session. It was a lot of money for some people I guess for streetwalker action. Only reason why I will not go back is because of the cigarette smell was so bad.

NipLovr
10-21-17, 12:11
Hi guys,

Thanks.

T.Was she an older woman, who smoked rock, and would take her dentures out? If that's her I haven't seen her in years, she used to live in Beach street. But man what a BJ!! I'd like to see her again myself.

Topherman
10-22-17, 10:45
Was she an older woman, who smoked rock, and would take her dentures out? If that's her I haven't seen her in years, she used to live in Beach street. But man what a BJ!! I'd like to see her again myself.Mickie and Jamie take their teeth out too. Awesome feeling but not so attractive but it works. But I doubt they still have there teeth. Prolly sold them for some candy.

T-Man.

MongerT
10-22-17, 13:27
Yup that would be her, was seeing her up till March this year then she disappeared. She gave up the rock, emphysema probs but def still had the head game.

Chances are she blew someone that fell in love as she disappears when she has a boyfriend.

Dan1978
10-31-17, 15:50
I was going for a trifecta this morning. Did BP and Massage parlor in Orlando. Figured why not a SWan to get the triple. No luck so figured on my way home to Jville I'd stop in Daytona and try my luck on US1. As I was about to accept defeat I see Dana. Young 20's, skinny, tan and a beautiful face. I stopped at 711 to try my luck. She came right up and asked for a ride. By her looks and age she is fairly new, but the skills are unreal. I literally cramped up. I had to beg her to stop after bbjcim from the wettest I've ever unloaded on. And only a jack. The pickup was perfect, she iniated the uncle check and I'm telling you if she lived in Jacksonville I would buy her a phone so I could see her every day. That good. She said she stays by a warehouse by loomis and ridgewood. Again no phone. She's wearing a blue tank top. I know I sound like an advocate, but I'm telling you if any of y'all try her out you'll understand why. Just wanted to share. Daytona you are lucky to have this one.

Ifox0900
10-31-17, 18:05
Possible SW walking east on Orange ave up by international. Blue tank top, black short shorts, reddish / brownish hair with blonde ends. Only saw the back but seemed to have a nice body. Can anyone verify? Probably gone by the time of this post.

Dan1978
10-31-17, 19:42
Yesterday around 10 I had a dream that there was a petite brunette at Loomis that needed a ride, picked her up and she was an 8-9, flat tummy, perfect perky small breasts. She way crying because she was "sick" and needed medicine, this girl was way to pretty to be out on the street, but was already hooked by the rock monsters. Believe she said her name was Steph and she was from PC. Hate to see what she will look like in a few months.Sounds like a girl I picked up today, Dana. Pretty smile, 1 side tooth missing but yeah an easy 8-9. And a super sloppy (in a good way) bbjcim. Only 20 mario coins.

NoFear101
10-31-17, 23:11
Tiny blonde spinner. Saw her in the store and scooped her up on the side street. Extremely wet mouth and great energy. Took it all the way down to the balls and drooled. Said she was 50 but looked way way younger. Tight little body, ass and tummy with minimum stretch marks on the titties. Damage was 20 and she begged a 5 tip. Well deserved. No digits. Would repeat. Maybe.

GamerJohn
11-01-17, 09:40
Dollar store US one near 95 in Ormond Beach. I stopped in to get a soda and there was a redhead walking to the store in the street From the motel. I waited for her to come back out and waved at her and she waved back at me and came up to my window to talk. She is staying at the motel behind the dollar store. .. while I was there I saw three other Backpage girls that are staying at the same motel..I was working in the area and went by to see if I'd get lucky too, why not? I went one day last week and also earlier this week. Both times there was a police car parked in a front corner parking space. No sign of the driver of the car. Kind of strange. Parked both times exactly the same like maybe it hadn't even been moved. Anyway I didn't see any girls. I won't be back in the area for at least another week so I'll have to wait and see what happens next.

Ifox0900
11-01-17, 16:11
I was going for a trifecta this morning. Did BP and Massage parlor in Orlando. Figured why not a SWan to get the triple. No luck so figured on my way home to Jville I'd stop in Daytona and try my luck on US1. As I was about to accept defeat I see Dana. Young 20's, skinny, tan and a beautiful face. I stopped at 711 to try my luck. She came right up and asked for a ride. By her looks and age she is fairly new, but the skills are unreal. I literally cramped up. I had to beg her to stop after bbjcim from the wettest I've ever unloaded on. And only a jack. The pickup was perfect, she iniated the uncle check and I'm telling you if she lived in Jacksonville I would buy her a phone so I could see her every day. That good. She said she stays by a warehouse by loomis and ridgewood. Again no phone. She's wearing a blue tank top. I know I sound like an advocate, but I'm telling you if any of y'all try her out you'll understand why. Just wanted to share. Daytona you are lucky to have this one.Hey man, any chance she had black short shorts that day?

Dan1978
11-02-17, 05:40
Hey man, any chance she had black short shorts that day?Yep. Long black hair.

Ifox0900
11-02-17, 21:05
Yep. Long black hair.Nah, this chick had shoulder length, I believe red or dark blonde hair with blonde highlights. Wish I knew where to find yours though.

Ifox0900
11-02-17, 21:10
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171102/5-arrested-in-daytona-beach-prostitution-sting

Any of these look familiar? The center seemed cute.

Topherman
11-03-17, 10:19
RIP. Sad very sad. 3 days from her 30th birthday. Funeral is today in Longwood. Might have been overdose of heroin.

T-Man.

Member #5563
11-03-17, 17:42
RIP. Sad very sad. 3 days from her 30th birthday. Funeral is today in Longwood. Might have been overdose of heroin.

T-Man.Any more details T-Man?

Dan1978
11-04-17, 00:18
Nah, this chick had shoulder length, I believe red or dark blonde hair with blonde highlights. Wish I knew where to find yours though.Loomis & ridgewood (us1). Said she stays near an abandoned factory.

KingJoe152
11-07-17, 19:16
Last Tuesday. Beautiful Italian looking brunette walking south of DDs near North and Segrave. She gets in we do LE check and insists on payment before we go to the spot. I argue but do not have the strength to refuse. She takes me to a dead end road swarming with people and tells me to stop. Calls over a huge dude and asks if I can park in his driveway for $10. She gets out and starts whispering to him. I turn around and GTFO. New rule don't pay until you get to the spot and feel safe or insist on post payment. Rookie mistake. LOL.

Monday (last night) did same route around DDs and it was like a convention near Ridgewood loop. Very coed with a lot of tweakers in the mix. Too crowded for me so I started to leave then picked up beautiful young BSW "Red" on North. Went to one of my spots this time. 3 bare headache remedy was amazing. Took a pic but didn't come out. Have digits if needed.

Hammer67
11-08-17, 10:17
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171102/5-arrested-in-daytona-beach-prostitution-sting

Any of these look familiar? The center seemed cute.I picked her up last Wednesday. Good time. Sorry to see.

ArtInOrlando
11-14-17, 08:55
Hey all. I just moved here from Orlando and am looking to do a little mongering close to Orange City. I hear Deland has some hidden treasures but I don't know where to look for the scoop. Any help would be appreciated. Point me in the right direction please.

Dan1978
11-14-17, 09:57
Hey all. I just moved here from Orlando and am looking to do a little mongering close to Orange City. I hear Deland has some hidden treasures but I don't know where to look for the scoop. Any help would be appreciated. Point me in the right direction please.Intersection and surrounding areas us1 and loomis should see alot of potential out there. If you see a spinner tall skinny and tan with long black hair, long legs she told me her name was dana but that could change. But her hotness alone will make you bust. However the skills are off the charts. I begged her to stop after busting. Sloppiest (in the best of ways) bbjcim I've had maybe ever and she's only early 20's.

NoFear101
11-14-17, 19:02
Intersection and surrounding areas us1 and loomis should see alot of potential out there. If you see a spinner tall skinny and tan with long black hair, long legs she told me her name was dana but that could change. But her hotness alone will make you bust. However the skills are off the charts. I begged her to stop after busting. Sloppiest (in the best of ways) bbjcim I've had maybe ever and she's only early 20's.A hot looking redhead in the same spot today. Could not stop or I would have maybe anew team talent.

Topherman
11-15-17, 10:42
Intersection and surrounding areas us1 and loomis should see alot of potential out there. If you see a spinner tall skinny and tan with long black hair, long legs she told me her name was dana but that could change. But her hotness alone will make you bust. However the skills are off the charts. I begged her to stop after busting. Sloppiest (in the best of ways) bbjcim I've had maybe ever and she's only early 20's.That might have been Ally. She's a gem and legs so long. Yummy!

Dan1978
11-15-17, 13:59
That might have been Ally. She's a gem and legs so long. Yummy!Great pics. But not her. This chic was way hotter. Trust me at minimum an 8 but that's only because of street wear amd tear. But ally is sexy too.

Topherman
11-16-17, 09:33
Typical SW that are pretty reasonable at 20. I got contact info if your interested. PM me.

T-Man.

Member #5563
11-16-17, 15:27
Typical SW that are pretty reasonable at 20. I got contact info if your interested. PM me.

T-Man.Hey T-MAn: One of them looks to be the truck thief! LOL Am I right?

MopMonger
11-17-17, 03:10

T-Man.I know the red head. She's been staying in my spare room. Good luck with contact info on that one. Can never keep the same phone or #. LOL.

Topherman
11-17-17, 09:25
Hey T-MAn: One of them looks to be the truck thief! LOL Am I right?Yeah your right. But she still sucks an dick!

T-Man.

Topherman
11-17-17, 09:45

T-Man.One more then red head before she was the red head before she gives head.

T-Man.

MemphisMonger
11-20-17, 04:10
I was in daytona beach sat night around midnight and checked out the sights. Cruised for awhile and a thin brunette with really short shorts around the 7-11 on shady but someone scooped her up. There was another brunette but she was walking with a couple guys so I passed on her. I gave up and was driving north when I passed a cute blonde near orange, I looped around to get another look and she smiled at me and it looked like she had all gold teeth, that wasn't my thing so I passed on her too. Does anyone know who she is?

Topherman
11-20-17, 09:51
I know the red head. She's been staying in my spare room. Good luck with contact info on that one. Can never keep the same phone or #. LOL.Any benefits with her staying at your place? I've known Alicia on and off for about 4 years and always was good for some head. I fucked her once in one of the changing room you use just before walking on to the beach. But your right about the phone comment. FB was always an alternate form of communication used to stay in touch with her, except when she goes on vacation here in Daytona or the Tampa area.

T-Man.

SpceGhst
11-21-17, 11:46
That might have been Ally. She's a gem and legs so long. Yummy!PM'ed you but your inbox is full.

-GHST.

NoFear101
11-21-17, 13:12
PM'ed you but your inbox is full.

-GHST.If your interested in Ally she's been staying bwith me the past couple of days.

Topherman
11-21-17, 22:30
PM'ed you but your inbox is full.

-GHST.Corrected.

T-Man.

Member #5581
11-25-17, 07:24
Debated keeping this one to myself. Dreamed that I stumbled across a WSW named Ashley on MLK Friday night. This is NOT the same Ashley from CL. This Ashley is 22, around 5'7", has very curly shoulder length hair, and is a little on the thick side (especially in the hips), but that's a plus in my book. Looks a little older than her actual age from a distance, but 22 sounds right once you get up close. Not necessarily what I'd call traditionally pretty, but definitely has a very cute look, at least IMHO, which gets even better once she gets comfortable with you, loosens up and smiles / laughs more. Made a couple of passes first to check for a good place for the scoop, found one just off MLK on Magnolia. She seemed a little hesitant at first, like she might think that I was LEO. Took a minute or so to put her at ease, then she jumped in the passenger side. Follow-up LEO check once she was in, then random chat for a minute or so while I drove out of the area. Very pleasant disposition once she felt more comfortable. Also claimed that she has no habit, which I tend to believe judging by how lucid she was. We agreed on terms and donation in my dream and headed to my temporary home-away-from-home. Discussed FS, but I opted for a "get to know you" BBBJ this time. She got straight to business once we arrived. Her enthusiasm level, in my experience, is unparalleled by anyone except for maybe Helen. Considering she's 30 years Helen's junior and a damn sight easier on the eyes, this is a good thing. Her style, however, isn't similar to Helen's at all. It's a lot more energetic. I didn't bother to tell her that I'd knocked the 'easy one' out by hand earlier, so she really had to work for it. And she did so without complaint. Got a BBBJCIMWSp that fell somewhere between well above average and outstanding. Donation was only . 2, but I was so pleasantly surprised by the service, her personality, etc. that I tipped her very well. Even stopped and hit a drive-thru afterward and treated to a combo because she'd mentioned being hungry on the way to my location. Great conversation on the short drive back to drop her off. Very easy going and funny. Even with tip and drive-thru, still feel like I got the better end of the deal. I'd recommend finding her before the candy does. I didn't get digits, but did give her a card with my burner number on it, so hoping I have digits soon. Until then, if you're interested, best place to look is probably going to be on MLK between Orange Ave and the Checkers on ISB. I will repeat as often as possible.

Montes2
11-26-17, 15:08
Ran into bree today. Has no phone- works out of the 7 11- rating 7- willingness to carry- very good- based on that I would recommend- also likes to talk about her previous dates -I gave her a dress and sent her on her way.

GamerJohn
11-27-17, 10:48
I was working in the area and went by to see if I'd get lucky too, why not? I went one day last week and also earlier this week. Both times there was a police car parked in a front corner parking space. No sign of the driver of the car. Kind of strange. Parked both times exactly the same like maybe it hadn't even been moved. Anyway I didn't see any girls. I won't be back in the area for at least another week so I'll have to wait and see what happens next.I made it back to this place a week ago and exact same situation with the police car parked, really interesting. I did see a girl at the dollar store cleaning out her car on the side of the building, she was a 2 on a scale of 1 - 10. Had an equally low scoring boy friend of a different persuasion with her, you can make your own assumptions.

I'm going back today since I'll be in the same area again and will report back what I see.

GamerJohn
11-28-17, 10:04
I made it back to this place a week ago and exact same situation with the police car parked, really interesting. I did see a girl at the dollar store cleaning out her car on the side of the building, she was a 2 on a scale of 1 - 10. Had an equally low scoring boy friend of a different persuasion with her, you can make your own assumptions.

I'm going back today since I'll be in the same area again and will report back what I see.I did make it back by and what can I say, exact same situation. I should clarify the car is parked in the parking lot of the hotel. And the dollar store used to be the strip club. Didn't see anybody.

Truffle Butter
11-28-17, 15:30
I did make it back by and what can I say, exact same situation. I should clarify the car is parked in the parking lot of the hotel. And the dollar store used to be the strip club. Didn't see anybody.You might want to check the motel off of 40 and 95 behind the race track gas station. Some of the girls moved into that place temporarily.

GamerJohn
11-28-17, 20:59
You might want to check the motel off of 40 and 95 behind the race track gas station. Some of the girls moved into that place temporarily.Awesome, thanks for the tip. I'll go by when I'm back in the area.

SlimShady96
11-29-17, 20:12
It's all over the news tonight in Orlando about a brother that " picked this woman up on Ridgewood in Daytona" Ridgewood? Isn't that one of the streets? I read this thread every once in a blue moon for entertainment, but holy catfish was she a walker or a civilian or what, the news never said anything about working / mongering, I'm just trying to put it together myself.

Topherman
11-29-17, 20:45
It's all over the news tonight in Orlando about a brother that " picked this woman up on Ridgewood in Daytona" Ridgewood? Isn't that one of the streets? I read this thread every once in a blue moon for entertainment, but holy catfish was she a walker or a civilian or what, the news never said anything about working / mongering, I'm just trying to put it together myself.http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171129/sheriff-daytona-beach-woman-raped-left-for-dead-in-flagler

No woman deserves that!

T-Man.

Nagel Kopf
12-07-17, 08:56
Was out and about around ridge wood and loomis area. Around 630 am. Saw something to good to be true. Short WSW. Gorgeous body. Tattoo down the leg. Thicker bottom. Wanted to scoop but saw uncle LEO hiding in the cut by the railroad tracks there. Be careful. Anyone has some reliable digits for me before I go back to Europe this weekend. Please help a brother out.

Be safe and stay frosty.

Topherman
12-07-17, 11:00
Bro your box is full. But neways. 707 on Ally tried to email but difficult on my iPad. BLUF she got pulled over by LEO with a john because they were not wearing seatbelts. It all went down hill from there when LEO smelt the mary jane.

T-Man.

NoFear101
12-07-17, 20:04
Bro your box is full. But neways. 707 on Ally tried to email but difficult on my iPad. BLUF she got pulled over by LEO with a john because they were not wearing seatbelts. It all went down hill from there when LEO smelt the mary jane.

T-Man.Thanks Top.

Hot Tacos
12-08-17, 16:19
Brothers. In Deland for a cpl of days. Any close hot spots or do I need to head east? Thanks in advance. HT.

ASpeedyBird
12-10-17, 01:03
Hey I'm from Orlando, if anyone can help me out with a utr or digits for a reliable WSW for a headache that would be amazing. Let me know if you can help, thank you.

Ozzyme
12-10-17, 01:56
Brothers. In Deland for a cpl of days. Any close hot spots or do I need to head east? Thanks in advance. HT.Had luck at 17/92 and Volusia Ave area, good luck.

Creampie103
12-17-17, 07:01
Almost fucked up picked up a chick named cherish on the north side she was rocked out of her mind.

First thing she say is hey I eed to tell my friend where were going red flag 1.

So my spidey scene are screaming.

Anyway give the bith 10 bucks she refuses to get out but at only a certain place red flag 2.

So we go to certain place sheget outs and than pretends that she dropped her phone in the car she acts like she diging around and stuff black male approaches clearly with bad intent she unlocks the door and move to get in the back seat so I haul ass.

Search my veichle nothing found.

Happy I got safely away.

You can tell she was clearly stalling for her pimp to come over and god knows what safe hunting brothers.

NoFear101
12-19-17, 18:00
Almost fucked up picked up a chick named cherish on the north side she was rocked out of her mind.

First thing she say is hey I eed to tell my friend where were going red flag 1.

So my spidey scene are screaming.

Anyway give the bith 10 bucks she refuses to get out but at only a certain place red flag 2.

So we go to certain place sheget outs and than pretends that she dropped her phone in the car she acts like she diging around and stuff black male approaches clearly with bad intent she unlocks the door and move to get in the back seat so I haul ass.

Search my veichle nothing found.

Happy I got safely away.

You can tell she was clearly stalling for her pimp to come over and god knows what safe hunting brothers.What's she look like so we can all avoid her. Glad you got away safely.

MajorJack1
12-22-17, 19:34
Picked up an HSW around 11:00 pm last night. Early twenties, thick, cute face, friendly. Gave a very nice BBBJCIM, swallowed it all and kept going for another minute! Asked for. 2, I gave her a total of. 3 and she was very appreciative. Unfortunately no working phone.

Zillow
12-22-17, 21:56
Anyone care to share their experience with Ashley, quite attractive and clean looking for a SW? I met her after a stint in DD so I was already satisfied, but she was looking really good.

NoFear101
12-23-17, 23:16
What's she look like so we can all avoid her. Glad you got away safely.Can't say?

Member #5581
12-25-17, 12:32
Anyone care to share their experience with Ashley, quite attractive and clean looking for a SW? I met her after a stint in DD so I was already satisfied, but she was looking really good.Ashley DOES look good. She claims to have done some modeling as a teenager, and I believe her. She's as close to a 10 on the SW scale as you'll ever find around here. That being said, here are some honest pros / cons about her from my experience.

PROS:

She's smoking hot for a SW.

Personality is outstanding. She's a very sweet girl.

Donation is unbelievably low.

CONS:

Definite, admitted candy habit.

Average skills, at best.

Tits are just bad. Borderline unsightly.

She doesn't have her own phone, but if you give her your number you WILL get follow up texts from random numbers whenever she can borrow a phone, asking for repeat visit, loan, ride, etc.

Dwnunder1
12-28-17, 05:29
Anyone know kassandra on beach side? Smaller frame, said she was 32 not sure I believe but pretty good looking. Good attitude.

CozyJones
12-28-17, 12:15
Anyone know kassandra on beach side? Smaller frame, said she was 32 not sure I believe but pretty good looking. Good attitude.32 sounds about right. Red-ish brown hair; tats across her upper chest; Italian; bubbly personality; very good looking. Love the way she wears her eye liner. Found her near A1 A & Silver Beach.

Dwnunder1
12-29-17, 00:27
32 sounds about right. Red-ish brown hair; tats across her upper chest; Italian; bubbly personality; very good looking. Love the way she wears her eye liner. Found her near A1 A & Silver Beach.Yea, I liked her attitude, just making sure there's no warning about her floating around out there. Its nice to meet someone eager to please rather than eager to get paid and get going. I've never seen her before but she says she's out there a lot. Officially my only working daytona digits.

Went out Tues. Eve, saw a cute one south end of ridge, tight jeans on, looked good. Has sort of a deeper voice, reddish hair?

Saw a cute little thing in black and white skirt on north end too, I think hispanic or light skinned couldn't really tell but small looked good in that skirt, we need mroe skirts in the world I think.

Some old blonde on beachside tried to steel me from kass haha. And another blonde down on north end of a1 a, ain't seen anyone down that way in a while, past the clubs.

Lots of cops beachside, and one particular was writing tickets for hours just south of silver beach. Speaking of silver beach how long does it take to fix a bridge for fuck sake.

Alright be safe fellas.

Chris5
12-30-17, 15:52
Yea, I liked her attitude, just making sure there's no warning about her floating around out there. Its nice to meet someone eager to please rather than eager to get paid and get going. I've never seen her before but she says she's out there a lot. Officially my only working daytona digits.

Went out Tues. Eve, saw a cute one south end of ridge, tight jeans on, looked good. Has sort of a deeper voice, reddish hair?

Saw a cute little thing in black and white skirt on north end too, I think hispanic or light skinned couldn't really tell but small looked good in that skirt, we need mroe skirts in the world I think.

Some old blonde on beachside tried to steel me from kass haha. And another blonde down on north end of a1 a, ain't seen anyone down that way in a while, past the clubs.

Lots of cops beachside, and one particular was writing tickets for hours just south of silver beach. Speaking of silver beach how long does it take to fix a bridge for fuck sake.

Alright be safe fellas.Looks like the Daytona SW scene is gaining steam!! Happy to hear the girl's are hanging out again.

C5.

Legs Nassman
01-02-18, 10:44
Anyone have a hotel suggestion that is close to the action? I would prefer one on the beach. Any help is greatly appreciated. Only going to be in town for one night, just passing through. Would like to hook up with a Daytona spinner. Prefer vanilla? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ashley? Digits would definitely be a plus. I know she doesn't have any. Could also use "intersecting streets" to help locate the ladies since I'm an out of towner?

Thanks for any help.

Legs.

Legs Nassman
01-02-18, 10:53
Curious if anyone has a UTR white spinner that they can share? Out of towner in town for only a short period of time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Legs.

NipLovr
01-05-18, 15:15
Yea, I liked her attitude, just making sure there's no warning about her floating around out there. Its nice to meet someone eager to please rather than eager to get paid and get going. I've never seen her before but she says she's out there a lot. Officially my only working daytona digits.

Alright be safe fellas.They're not fixing that bridge, they're replacing it with a big bridge. So it will probably take quite a while.

Nice Older Guy
01-06-18, 00:30
I hadn't read the SW Rules on here before but was poking around and saw them tonight. In the set posted by Piker he mentioned stopping at a drug store and cleaning out your vehicle before you go home. LMFAO, because 30 or so years ago I hit a little spinner who rode me like a buckin' bronco on the front seat of my car. A few days later I opened the passenger side door and her fucking Food Stamp Booklet was sitting there between the seat and the door. When I tracked the girl down she was very grateful to get them back and I chalked up a near miss that could have been fatal. Don't reckon my wife would have been grateful if she had found them first.

Trewaller
01-16-18, 16:10
Just getting back into the florida scene and cruised through by DD's and saw this really thin redhead. Very attractive in bright spandex and hoodie hanging near the convenience store. Just before she showed up was a thin blonde also very attractive standing near the street in front of the same store. Are these two regulars?

MongerT
01-17-18, 06:50
Just getting back into the florida scene and cruised through by DD's and saw this really thin redhead. Very attractive in bright spandex and hoodie hanging near the convenience store. Just before she showed up was a thin blonde also very attractive standing near the street in front of the same store. Are these two regulars?Pretty sure that red is nadine. I picked her up by mason one day only to regret it. Nshe started the drama.

Routine from hell, crying freaking out etc. Long story short I couldn't get her out of the truck fast enough.

At least I didn't get robbed.

Topherman
01-23-18, 12:51
Anybody know of any UTR's in the NSB / Edgewater area. Limited ability to travel right now. Back in town after a 3 1/2 month visit in the Syracuse area. Shit that part of the world is cold and boring.

T-Man.

Topherman
01-31-18, 02:29
She's a HH girl been in the area for awhile. Lmk what you know about her?

T-Man.

Chris5
01-31-18, 11:40

T-Man.Mikki definitely looks like my kind of girl!

Thanks for the pic's!

C5.

Topherman
01-31-18, 16:12
Mikki definitely looks like my kind of girl!

Thanks for the pic's!

C5.Deal.

T-Man.

GamerJohn
01-31-18, 20:23
Anybody know of any UTR's in the NSB / Edgewater area. Limited ability to travel right now. Back in town after a 3 1/2 month visit in the Syracuse area. Shit that part of the world is cold and boring.

T-Man.Sorry to say I haven't been able to find anyone. If anyone remembers a girl who went by several names as they often do but I mostly knew her as Aleah but I think some here knew her as Mikelah. Pretty and thin and long hair she stayed in a motel on the highway in NSB for awhile and you could visit her in her room there and she danced down the road at the strip club there. But I don't know where she is now. If I come across anyone I'll def let you know.

MopMonger
01-31-18, 20:28
Just received word from a UTR friend of mine who was calling after signing in at a vacation resort. Uncle was kind enough to pick her up and give her a non-stop courtesy ride.

SocratesRvng
01-31-18, 21:50

T-Man.Toph,

I sent her a message on Facebook as well. Can't wait to hear back from this one.

So-Crates.

GeorgeKaplan
02-01-18, 14:12
Looks awesome!

T-Man.

Topherman
02-02-18, 13:47
Sorry to say I haven't been able to find anyone. If anyone remembers a girl who went by several names as they often do but I mostly knew her as Aleah but I think some here knew her as Mikelah. Pretty and thin and long hair she stayed in a motel on the highway in NSB for awhile and you could visit her in her room there and she danced down the road at the strip club there. But I don't know where she is now. If I come across anyone I'll def let you know.I remember her. She sexy as fuck! Anybody remember her? Or got any contact info?

T-Man.

Topherman
02-08-18, 00:14
Meet her Monday afternoon and she was kwel. A bit expensive for SW'er prices, but a few of my atf's where not available or answering any messages. So the deed was completed. I'd repeat but she got to get real about them prices. I do have a cell number for her.

T-Man.

TommyRn
02-08-18, 17:17
Went cruising Wednesday night down Ridgewood, completely empty. Thought I heard chirps at that time of the night.

MopMonger
02-09-18, 03:22
Meet her Monday afternoon and she was kwel. A bit expensive for SW'er prices, but a few of my atf's where not available or answering any messages. So the deed was completed. I'd repeat but she got to get real about them prices. I do have a cell number for her.

T-Man.Never had a dream with her but she used to advertise on BP with Giselle a couple of years ago.

Topherman
02-12-18, 15:05
Baby came to me last night. I absolutely love this gurl. Blew me in the woods cause I like outdoors. She's an honest to god cock lover. The train cam so did I. Brittany baby!

T-Man.

MongerT
02-14-18, 13:10
Would someone please pm me her digits or contact info?

Thanks.

JRuds
02-16-18, 16:37
Holy shit. Please tell me that was Courtney I just saw her walking two blocks north of bevel. By the time I did the you-turn she was MIA. I could almost swear it was her, even looked like her stupid pistol tattoo sticking out of her waist line.

Topherman
02-16-18, 17:15
Holy shit. Please tell me that was Courtney I just saw her walking two blocks north of bevel. By the time I did the you-turn she was MIA. I could almost swear it was her, even looked like her stupid pistol tattoo sticking out of her waist line.This Courtney? I did not know she had a tattoo like that, but this is an old pic. Alicia has one.

T-Man.

Topherman
02-17-18, 20:54
This Courtney? I did not know she had a tattoo like that, but this is an old pic. Alicia has one.

T-Man.I quess I was wrong.

T-Man.

BBGali
02-18-18, 16:43
Took a stroll by the recommended area of 17/92 (S Woodland) near Volusia Ave at about 11:30 pm last night. No action there probably because of the two parked LEO cars - 1 just south and 1 just North of Volusia. Decided to not take the chance of hanging there, so I headed and on Woodland and spotted two what appeared to be WSW's sitting outside the gas / convenience store at E Voorhis and Woodland. One blk hair, one blonde. Blk hair was slim with a nice ass, which I like, but her mug didn't do it for me. Way high mileage. Blondie was doable, but was pretty out of it, so I passed. I will say they were anxious for a ride though.

GentleSnacker
02-21-18, 00:26
Being from up north, I was hesitant to monger while on vacation. But I had read some reviews on here and I thought it worth swinging through Deland and seeing what I could see. It was early still, about 8 o'clock, so I saw nothing on Woodland. But I had found a post from a few months ago that mentioned Florida Ave, so I drove the length of that and, lo and behold, found what appeared to be a cluster of SW activity all together.

But it freaked me out. Three girls on one side of the street, and what appeared to be their handlers (sketchy dudes) on the other side of the street. Narrow road (pretty much one lane at that point), absolutely no escape routes from the block they were on. Literally felt like if I swooped in to pick up one of the girls, there could be two guys at my drivers-side window before I'd rolled to a stop. Bad bad vibes, and despite the fact two of the girls looked good, I beat a hasty retreat and didn't look back.

I do quite a lot of mongering up north and have never seen a setup like this. Usually the handlers keep themselves totally out of the way and hidden, and the location usually has easy exit points (for both mongers and girls). This was a totally alien setup to me.

Is this normal down here in Florida? Is this the way Deland always is? Should I have sucked it up, put on my big-boy pants, and made the pick-up? Or was I right to get the hell out of there?

I'm thinking about trying again later in the week. Any advice you can offer a vacationing monger would be very welcomed.

Smut Villian
02-21-18, 00:52
Being from up north, I was hesitant to monger while on vacation. But I had read some reviews on here and I thought it worth swinging through Deland and seeing what I could see. It was early still, about 8 o'clock, so I saw nothing on Woodland. But I had found a post from a few months ago that mentioned Florida Ave, so I drove the length of that and, lo and behold, found what appeared to be a cluster of SW activity all together.

But it freaked me out. Three girls on one side of the street, and what appeared to be their handlers (sketchy dudes) on the other side of the street. Narrow road (pretty much one lane at that point), absolutely no escape routes from the block they were on. Literally felt like if I swooped in to pick up one of the girls, there could be two guys at my drivers-side window before I'd rolled to a stop. Bad bad vibes, and despite the fact two of the girls looked good, I beat a hasty retreat and didn't look back.

I do quite a lot of mongering up north and have never seen a setup like this. Usually the handlers keep themselves totally out of the way and hidden, and the location usually has easy exit points (for both mongers and girls). This was a totally alien setup to me.

Is this normal down here in Florida? Is this the way Deland always is? Should I have sucked it up, put on my big-boy pants, and made the pick-up? Or was I right to get the hell out of there?

I'm thinking about trying again later in the week. Any advice you can offer a vacationing monger would be very welcomed.I'm a local, and I've never been keen on the Deland loop myself. And for exactly the same reasons. At least some of those dudes aren't their handlers; they're just dopeboys trying to score off the traffic the girls bring in. Doesn't matter IMHO, they're still scaring off potential customers (my "drug" of choice isn't anything they happen to be selling anyways, if you know what I mean.) We're already taking a big enough risk when we go into these areas to make the scoop, and suspect-looking dudes hanging near the car is not a good look.

I often wonder if the providers realize that the DB's and handlers are kind of fucking up their business. Up north and out west (and in other major markets), the handlers are at least smart enough to realize this and stay their asses out of the way unless needed.

BBGali
02-21-18, 14:23
Amen to that Smut. I mean, it's a cinch that none of these rocket scientists will be running for governor soon, but come on. It's basic business and marketing strategies here. I have to agree with the previous post about getting out of there. Especially if your car sports out of state plates. Makes you just a bit more vulnerable than if you're local IMHO. I'll check out the florida ave area later and report back. Keep the info going guys.

Looking2016
02-22-18, 11:23
Will be visiting for bike week, can someone give me the best spots now days in the Daytona area?

I like all flavors so recommendations for where to find WSW, BSW, HSW etc will be awesome. I have searched the forums and see many tips but many reporting dead or no more action. The latest info is appreciated.

BBGali
02-22-18, 15:22
Did the entire loop of Florida Ave and 17/92 last night at 9 pm with absolutely no joy. Not one single female seen out there. This is starting to get depressing!

GentleSnacker
02-22-18, 18:17
Thanks Smut & BB.

I'm glad I made the decision I did, but I'd still like to go back before I leave the area. I like variety and this would get me a change from my usual haunts and the same repeated providers.

Can anyone recommend (feel free to PM) a good spot to take the girl to once I make the pickup in Deland? I never trust an SW to have a safe spot of her own, and I don't know Deland well enough to really have a safe spot picked out. I was really winging it the other night (mostly because I didn't expect to find the stroll at all and was surprised when I did), and would like to be better prepared if I go back.

Truffle Butter
02-22-18, 19:29
Will be visiting for bike week, can someone give me the best spots now days in the Daytona area?

I like all flavors so recommendations for where to find WSW, BSW, HSW etc will be awesome. I have searched the forums and see many tips but many reporting dead or no more action. The latest info is appreciated.To me it seems like the streetwalker action goes down during bike week's and other big events in Daytona. You will see the week before any big event like bike week the police are out and trying to arrest or somehow get the working girls off the street. You will see a huge increase in the strip club girls and Backpage girls though.

NoFear101
02-22-18, 19:32
To me it seems like the streetwalker action goes down during bike week's and other big events in Daytona. You will see the week before any big event like bike week the police are out and trying to arrest or somehow get the working girls off the street. You will see a huge increase in the strip club girls and Backpage girls though.Are you guys really going to entertain this? Pussy is EVERYWHERE! Smh.

Smut Villian
02-22-18, 21:09
Are you guys really going to entertain this? Pussy is EVERYWHERE! Smh.True as that is, TruffleButter is 100% on point. DPB loves to run sting ops right before a big event in town (Speed Week, Bike Week, etc). They first round up as much ass as they can and get them off the street; right afterward they start going after the mongers themselves. You can still get professional help for your needs but it's best to not rely on the stroll during those times. It's not hard to figure out the pattern because they do this shit every year, like clockwork. Wait about a week after the festivities and things tend to go right back to normal. In fact, he's also right about one other thing: the SC's can make for some damned good hunting grounds IMHO; I tend to have my best luck there.

GentleSnacker
02-23-18, 10:17
Went out again last night, same time as the other night. This time around I found nothing at all, didn't see a single SW out in the area I had been in (but saw more monger traffic I think than I did the other night.).

Oh well. Thanks for the input guys. I'll check back when I'm back in town! I'm northbound this weekend.

MongerT
02-23-18, 16:40
I went Wednesday to beresford and woodland and found 2 SW by themselves on the backstreet behind trailer park. Picked up a brunette had fun and of course she said she had a phone number. I called it its not hers.

RawDog2018
02-25-18, 08:52
Hello all, I'm from NY and was quite busy up there and now relocated down to Deltona.

Thank you to the members on this site for their intel and now I can actively contribute.

I was driving on Woodland at the corner of New Hampshire, at around 4:00 pm yesterday when I spotted a WSW walking slowly on DD's side of woodland.

Made a uturn and met her in Sykes parking lot. Petite, not bad face, but her teeth are messed up but who's really looking.

She says she's hanging out so I tell her to hop in. I start driving, we do the law enforcement test on each other then talk services.

Full service for 40. Ok that's fine, do you have condoms? No, I don't actually. Ok, how much for BBFS, she responds to my delight, same.

Ok, where are we going? She was very sweet, conversated nicely and was patient. We went to like 4 different spots before I was comfortable. There was absolutely no rushing on her part.

Once we parked she asked how did we want to do this, I said let's open the passenger door and you bend over, she was like no problem. The area was a wooded area, so no one around.

She started with an ok BJ and I fingered her pussy to see how that was smelling. Perfectly clean and shaved. After a few minutes sucking I said ok let's do this. She bent over the passenger seat, I stood outside and slid my cock into her. We had a good rhythm but I wasn't going to cum this way. I prefer to be looking at the woman's face so I told her to lay down on the passenger seat, legs up on the door way and I fucked her like that. She has a naturally wet pussy, and was lubing my cock nicely as I fucked her. As I'm ready to cum I ask where she says my tubes are tied so wherever you want. She then followed with, you've got a big cock, give me all your cum in my pussy. I don't want you to stop yet. So I obliged and filled her up.

Gave her a few tissues, we both cleaned up and we were on our way to drop her off. Took her to the Wendy's on woodland and she gave me a number but it's not working. I may have made a mistake with the digits.

Her name was Megan, about early 30's, pretty but bad teeth. Brown hair, about 5'3, thin. Great personality and not a clock watcher. We were probably together for about 35 minutes.

I would definitely repeat.

Chris5
02-28-18, 12:54
Hello all, I'm from NY and was quite busy up there and now relocated down to Deltona.

Thank you to the members on this site for their intel and now I can actively contribute.

I was driving on Woodland at the corner of New Hampshire, at around 4:00 pm yesterday when I spotted a WSW walking slowly on DD's side of woodland.

Made a uturn and met her in Sykes parking lot. Petite, not bad face, but her teeth are messed up but who's really looking.

She says she's hanging out so I tell her to hop in. I start driving, we do the law enforcement test on each other then talk services.

Full service for 40. Ok that's fine, do you have condoms? No, I don't actually. Ok, how much for BBFS, she responds to my delight, same.

Ok, where are we going? She was very sweet, conversated nicely and was patient. We went to like 4 different spots before I was comfortable. There was absolutely no rushing on her part.

Once we parked she asked how did we want to do this, I said let's open the passenger door and you bend over, she was like no problem. The area was a wooded area, so no one around...Very nice review. Loved reading about the CP finish! Sounds like you had a great time!

C5.

RawDog2018
03-01-18, 19:00
Very nice review. Loved reading about the CP finish! Sounds like you had a great time!

C5.Ok boys, saw her again and got the correct number, how do I get it out to everyone? In NY, phone numbers had to be in the heading.

BBGali
03-02-18, 02:55
Ok boys, saw her again and got the correct number, how do I get it out to everyone? In NY, phone numbers had to be in the heading.Hey Rawdog. If you could, would you PM it to me? Thanks!

KreampieKing13
03-02-18, 03:23
For any decent SW in Deland an Daytona any help will be much appreciated, I went MIA for about 2 months an all regs are gone thanks.

Luex7
03-02-18, 03:24
Was on my way to a friends place, and decided to take a little cruise through here as a detour on my way. Going through noticed this one girl pretty sure I picked up before, which was confirmed because I came around to get a better look where she kept coming off this porch when I got close.

Remembered she complained and I thought the BBBJ wasn't the greatest, so I went around to see if I could find something better -- yet nope, and was short on time. Could have just left but was like, fuck it- lets try the street once more. Again came off this one porch and walked up, she recognized me as well. But her memory served her wrong about me and what she 'knew' about me / visits. Kept talking for a long time while I scouted for somewhere for BBBJ, eventually got spot to get down to business. Wasn't to bad, but JR was being a champ of stamina I guess this time, and after like 15 mins she gave up. I needed to go anyway -- just got pussy shot for random posting and left.

KreampieKing13
03-02-18, 03:49
Been having some bad luck in Daytona an Deland can anyone brighten my night.

RawDog2018
03-02-18, 13:01
Using facebook, I found this one, Sable, in New Smyrna Beach. Friended her, introduced myself and explained I was looking to make new friends down here. She said I'd love to go on a date with you.

Exchanged numbers and texted the details. 60 half hour, 120 hour, but 1st timers get the hour for 80. And there is a 100% guarantee that you'll be satisfied. Hence BBFS with a creampie finish.

She doesn't like to discuss specifics in text so watch what you write.

Went to her friends place, didn't like the set up. Run down house with a couple of guys somewhere in the house can be heard talking. Female in the next room. Mattress on the floor with fresh linens.

She was very talkative, said she was nervous, doesn't do this much.

I did a little intel on her, she had been arrested a few days ago for pills, so.

So we finally get down to the deed, lackluster BBBJ followed by lackluster fuck. I wasn't feeling the guys in the next room or wherever they were so I finished pretty quick. Creampie was fine with her but I pulled out.

It's not the best set up so if you're nervous, don't go. I'm crazy and don't care but most would not go in.

I would say not to waste your time with this one.

Side note. Facebook search look for women that are self employed. Those are your players usually. And most of the women friend each other so find one and you'll find a bunch.

I met another one last night who I thought was a player but she was straight and fucked for free. That doesn't happen too often, LOL.

Good luck boys.

Topherman
03-02-18, 16:53
Using facebook, I found this one, Sable, in New Smyrna Beach. Friended her, introduced myself and explained I was looking to make new friends down here. She said I'd love to go on a date with you.

Exchanged numbers and texted the details. 60 half hour, 120 hour, but 1st timers get the hour for 80. And there is a 100% guarantee that you'll be satisfied. Hence BBFS with a creampie finish.

Went to her friends place, didn't like the set up. Run down house with a couple of guys somewhere in the house can be heard talking. Female in the next room. Mattress on the floor with fresh linens.

I did a little intel on her, she had been arrested a few days ago for pills, so.

So we finally get down to the deed, lackluster BBBJ followed by lackluster fuck. I wasn't feeling the guys in the next room or wherever they were so I finished pretty quick. Creampie was fine with her but I pulled out.

It's not the best set up so if you're nervous, don't go. I'm crazy and don't care but most would not go in.

Side note. Facebook search look for women that are self employed. Those are your players usually. And most of the women friend each other so find one and you'll find a bunch.

I met another one last night who I thought was a player but she was straight and fucked for free. That doesn't happen too often, LOL.

Good luck boys.Very nicely done Rawdog2018. How much she pay you for the review? She's ugly as fuck! BLUF. She's a fucking thief that doesn't know the first thing about personal hygiene. I (tried) to fuck her in the woods a few weeks ago but as soon as she dropped trousers. It was like I was back in Oak Hill. Working at Goodrich Seafood House! John Boy caught a whiff of jiff and went limp and said fuck you! Not happening.

She tried selling me some pills she had. I'm not into it and know very little about the usage of that shit. Mighta been Tramadol and Klonopin but not sure. Don't sound like anything in the news or online so she was probably just stealing shit from her tricks and trying to make a profit.

Stay away from this POS!

T-Man.

KreampieKing13
03-02-18, 17:06

Good luck boys.Hell yeah nice one dude.

RawDog2018
03-03-18, 07:23
Very nicely done Rawdog2018. How much she pay you for the review? She's ugly as fuck! BLUF. She's a fucking thief that doesn't know the first thing about personal hygiene. I (tried) to fuck her in the woods a few weeks ago but as soon as she dropped trousers. It was like I was back in Oak Hill. Working at Goodrich Seafood House! John Boy caught a whiff of jiff and went limp and said fuck you! Not happening.

She tried selling me some pills she had. I'm not into it and know very little about the usage of that shit. Mighta been Tramadol and Klonopin but not sure. Don't sound like anything in the news or online so she was probably just stealing shit from her tricks and trying to make a profit.

Stay away from this POS!

T-Man.It was more of a stay away, informational. Hence, the I would not waste my time line.

Vote For Pedro
03-03-18, 18:43
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180303/police-chief-man-shot-dead-by-naked-woman-in-daytona-beach

TommyRn
03-06-18, 16:24
Went out around 11 pm on Monday at South Ridgewood saw nothing, then went to the second spot at Martin Luther and saw Darlene. She is quite chubby other than that a mean BJ. Her services were. 2 for BJ and. 4 for FS.

KreampieKing13
03-06-18, 19:25
Need some advice around Daytona an Deland, shit deleon springs would help out as well. I know the one spot on Madison but it's always to hot for me.

Thanks peeps.

Topherman
03-09-18, 17:12
Need some advice around Daytona an Deland, shit deleon springs would help out as well. I know the one spot on Madison but it's always to hot for me.

Thanks peeps.Shady Ave. 7-11 store on Ridgewood south of Madison. The area on both sides off Ridgewood. But you should know this if you rtff rookie.

T-Man.

Topherman
03-20-18, 11:31
Yes in deed. In the parking lot of the Volusia Mall at about 0800 yesterday morning.

T-Man.

LuvsBoobs1984
03-21-18, 22:16
Yes in deed. In the parking lot of the Volusia Mall at about 0800 yesterday morning.

T-Man.Was she just hanging out in the parking lot?

Topherman
03-22-18, 08:38
Was she just hanging out in the parking lot?Ohh no! But that's funny as shit! What would we call her? A White Street Mall Walker? WSMW? I've known Mickie for years. It is just the mall parking lot is the place to go since she lives kinda close.

T-Man.

TommyRn
03-23-18, 12:52
Tried to see if there was any action going on on Friday noon. Saw few SW around Ridgewood, but saw a whole lot of cops tho. So just decided to go home and not take the risk.

Be safe everyone.

Dan1978
03-25-18, 19:44
I come down for work quite a bit! I love the swan scene in comparison to Jax! Always leave happy, I do have digits but need to get ok to share on Cassy from beachside and Ashley! Both are hot and Cassy loves what she does! Ashley is gorgeous and quoted. 6 for all but with no luck on finding a spot to do that, settled for bbjcim which she kept my coinage! Comes with territory. Anyway, why'all have so much more and better talent in SWan scene! Ridgewood is only area I know of and occasionally have seen some potential at 7/11 on A1 A! Am I missing any areas, would love some new spots to check out! Safe hunting.

Dwnunder1
03-28-18, 08:25
I come down for work quite a bit! I love the swan scene in comparison to Jax! Always leave happy, I do have digits but need to get ok to share on Cassy from beachside and Ashley! Both are hot and Cassy loves what she does! Ashley is gorgeous and quoted. 6 for all but with no luck on finding a spot to do that, settled for bbjcim which she kept my coinage! Comes with territory. Anyway, why'all have so much more and better talent in SWan scene! Ridgewood is only area I know of and occasionally have seen some potential at 7/11 on A1 A! Am I missing any areas, would love some new spots to check out! Safe hunting.Last number I have for cassy ends in 5467 but nobodies answered in a couple months. You have a different number or is she ignoring me LOL.

FrankEvans2011
03-28-18, 12:55
Coming down for vacation next week with my family and can't host like I prefer to. Figured some SW action might be up my alley. Where are the best places to look (preferably during the day)? Prefer bigger girls LOL. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Aquaholic
03-29-18, 09:42
Coming down for vacation next week with my family and can't host like I prefer to. Figured some SW action might be up my alley. Where are the best places to look (preferably during the day)? Prefer bigger girls LOL. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!Pretty much anywhere on rt 1 (Ridgewood) from Holly Hill to South Daytona. Start at Beville / Ridgewood and work your way north.

Tdrag
03-31-18, 15:39
Was passing through on my way to the space coast and decided to stop through. Found a WSW named Ashley on Ridgewood andGairvire. She had a room so we went to it and has a decent BBBJ with FS included. Had her logs bent back to her chest and full deep strokes didn't take me long to explode everywhere. Wasn't a bad experience so I would repeat if I happen to be passing by again.

JRuds
04-02-18, 07:12
Is this the chick that use to walk just south of the J store, she was always on something? I remember matching up her number about a year ago with a BP add laughing at the glamour pics. Her favorite spot was the restaurant parking lot just south of the mason bridge on the west side of the intercoastal.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/48853-BUSTY-sensual-erotic-naughty-nice-enjoy-KISSING-alot-Taste-enjoy-something-very-sweet.html

TommyRn
04-09-18, 19:04
Went to sleep at 10 pm trying to dream so a few SW by the 7-11 on ridgewood, but decided to see what's poppin down MLK and ran in BSW named Alisha. Her BBJ was mediocre but her HJ made up for it. Got to say she gave quite an impressive HJ. Damage done. 2.

Stay Safe.

RN.

Ajrit13
05-20-18, 19:48
Met this girl twice in the last 3 weeks, first time on Kingston yesterday near Mullaly, I believe her name was Taiwana or something like that. Average height reddish hair with a freaky face she is laid back and soft spoken, she gives an awesome BJ nice deal throat with com asked for 30 and got it.

Ajrit13
05-24-18, 08:24
Met Kat several times over the last few months, always found her hanging around Ridgewood and Hepburn. Nice enough person with a pretty decent big, no cim but that's ok I can deal with that, my problem with her is she talks to much and she's way to tall. I like them short. 30 was the damage over paid in my view.

Duster4
05-28-18, 20:37
Daytona Beach police arrested 16 people in a prostitution sting Friday and Saturday, focusing on prostitutes one day and people looking for them the next, according to reports. (More in Daytona News journal.).

The best story was one guy offered an undercover police woman $19 and a half bottle of peanuts for sex. Apparently she was not the best looking undercover chick.

Topherman
05-29-18, 08:33
Met Kat several times over the last few months, always found her hanging around Ridgewood and Hepburn. Nice enough person with a pretty decent big, no cim but that's ok I can deal with that, my problem with her is she talks to much and she's way to tall. I like them short. 30 was the damage over paid in my view.Yeah I know Kat too. She must have a new number since she got back from her short vacation, cause she don't answer my messages. Don't let her BS you, CIM is available, she just thinks she's the bomb. She kinda is with that deep ass pussy she got. Never in a hurry and always let me do what I wanted and needed to do.

T-Man.

Ajrit13
05-29-18, 09:48
Saw Tiffani hanging out at the shady 7/11 last night so I stopped and gave her a ride, I was reluctant at first there where cops everywhere, we turn on Palmetto she asks me to stop so she could jump out and grab some dope, she runs off Into the woods and as I'm sitting there 3 cops come off shady I casually drove off they continue south on Palmetto, my first Instinct was to just go home then I notice she left all her stuff in my car so I turn around head back that way and she's not there and all the cops are on Frances Pearlman with 2 rescues, so I turn around head back and she's on the side of the street she jumps in and off we go, head down to the water to park we do our thing she gave a pretty decent head job which end in a HJ, tossed her 30 and dumped her back at the 7/11.

Barnaby Wild
05-29-18, 20:56
If you like them thick, find WSW Ashley on MLK between Orange and ISB. Don't usually see her out until after 2 am and sometimes later than that. Usually blonde but goes shades of red sometimes too. Decent medium natural rack, and a big ass that fills out her shorts really nicely. Somewhat above average BBBJ skills, but I usually finish with a jacket on either mish or cowgirl. Damage is 30-60 depending on what your dream consists of and how long it lasts.

Dwnunder1
05-31-18, 03:07
Met skinny blonde amber, looked like she was going to be fun, but wasn't. Real complainy wanting to quit, don't touch me anywhere attitude.

Saturday late night south side. Never seen her before would've been eager to see her again had she not been terrible. 30's.

MopMonger
05-31-18, 14:43
Met skinny blonde amber, looked like she was going to be fun, but wasn't. Real complainy wanting to quit, don't touch me anywhere attitude.

Saturday late night south side. Never seen her before would've been eager to see her again had she not been terrible. 30's.Picked her up also a couple of times during the dark ages for a quick BBBJCIM. Not the best I've had, but mission accomplished. Damage 20 Mario coins. She had a friend with her the 1st time but I haven't seen her again. Short blonde, nice rack called herself Danielle. Would be interested if I saw her again.

MopMonger
05-31-18, 14:50
Saw Tiffani hanging out at the shady 7/11 last night so I stopped and gave her a ride, I was reluctant at first there where cops everywhere, we turn on Palmetto she asks me to stop so she could jump out and grab some dope, she runs off Into the woods and as I'm sitting there 3 cops come off shady I casually drove off they continue south on Palmetto, my first Instinct was to just go home then I notice she left all her stuff in my car so I turn around head back that way and she's not there and all the cops are on Frances Pearlman with 2 rescues, so I turn around head back and she's on the side of the street she jumps in and off we go, head down to the water to park we do our thing she gave a pretty decent head job which end in a HJ, tossed her 30 and dumped her back at the 7/11.I've known Tiffani for a few years now, off and on btwn vacations. Recently we met for a BJ / HJ while she rubbed one out herself. Service was pretty decent. We reached the point of no return at the same time. That was pretty hot. Saw her again for a full service visit. A little dirty talk and a good pounding. She ended up crashing at my place. And when I say crashing, I mean about 18 hrs of sleep. Get up for a bite to eat, bathroom break, then right back to bed. No idea how long she had been up before that. But she has dropped some wright since her last vacation and looked pretty good. 60 Mario coins for this dream.

Smut Villian
06-03-18, 05:45
Was on the way home from DD when I ran through the loop for shits and giggles. A nice-looking, mid 30's WSW with dirty blonde hair and a generous rack caught my eye at the corner of Seagrove and Cedar, right behind the Days Inn. Says she doesn't do the street much as she has regulars, and this was just for some extra coin for the kid. I kinda believed her for the time being: definitely NO signs of candy usage, and she had a mid-30's, suburban MILF next door look about her. This one was about a few notches above the typical emaciated meth head, more like something you'd see on LER or CityXGuide. Those meat pillows in her blouse were BEGGING for a cock between them but I only had time for a quick flute lesson, and a Jack covered the fee nicely.

She definitely had to work for it, though, because Sophia at DD had already drained me earlier. But Kelsey was a trooper and wouldn't quit until my yogurt cannon blasted off the third round for the night. She even let my fingers play around in the oval office for a bit, and she was already wet. Had to give her a saw buck for a tip as a reward for her persistence. I certainly campaigned to be included on her list of regulars and got some digits for my trouble. Next time I see her (and there WILL be a next time) I will ask permission to share the wealth.

MotoGib1
06-04-18, 11:28
First of all, I personally don't engage SW's but I thought I would pass on some Intel. Was driving on Pioneer trail a few blocks from Canal St in NSB when I see a blonde with short shorts and cowboy boots walking down the street. I commented on her boots to my female friend in the car and she said that was a Street Walker. I had no idea although she did not have a purse. I wasn't paying attention but she looked really good, healthy and great legs. Could be a life or who knows.

MopMonger
06-04-18, 22:55
Had a surprise visit from Tiffani tonite. Can be found down on shady. Came with a girlfriend. Said she needed gas money and a little extra and she would spend the night. In the meantime, her friend went out to her car. She quickly returned saying it wouldn't start. I had placed my cash on a table and walked out to check the car with Tiffani in tow. Get to the car, she has to use bathroom. Got in car, started right up. Headed back inside, here comes Tiffani down the driveway. Tells me she'll be right back, going to get gas. I get inside and my cash is gone. While I was tending to a car that wasn't broke down, Tiffani came back inside and took every dollar I had on the table. Distract him here, steal from him here. If any of my fellow mongers know this thief, please join me in making her life as hellish as we can legally make it. Gloves off!

Ajrit13
06-05-18, 06:40
Had a surprise visit from Tiffani tonite. Can be found down on shady. Came with a girlfriend. Said she needed gas money and a little extra and she would spend the night. In the meantime, her friend went out to her car. She quickly returned saying it wouldn't start. I had placed my cash on a table and walked out to check the car with Tiffani in tow. Get to the car, she has to use bathroom. Got in car, started right up. Headed back inside, here comes Tiffani down the driveway. Tells me she'll be right back, going to get gas. I get inside and my cash is gone. While I was tending to a car that wasn't broke down, Tiffani came back inside and took every dollar I had on the table. Distract him here, steal from him here. If any of my fellow mongers know this thief, please join me in making her life as hellish as we can legally make it. Gloves off!

As always, Happy and Safe Mongering.Tiffani was sitting in my car yesterday and there was another girl standing on the side I believe her name was Beth, asked me if I wanted to do a double I said no. She's been bugging me to come over to my housr and I straight up asked her why so you can rob me? She said I would never do that, admitted to robbing a few johns before but would never go to someone's house and Rob them. I did tell her where I live but it's an apt. Didn't tell her an apt. Number.

LatinDatyLover
06-11-18, 07:15
Guys I need some info on cheap daily or hourly hotels available in Daytona, I prefer something hourly.

I know in Orlando I can get this but have no idea in Daytona. Any info greatly appreciated.

Topherman
06-11-18, 10:36
Tiffani was sitting in my car yesterday and there was another girl standing on the side I believe her name was Beth, asked me if I wanted to do a double I said no. She's been bugging me to come over to my housr and I straight up asked her why so you can rob me? She said I would never do that, admitted to robbing a few johns before but would never go to someone's house and Rob them. I did tell her where I live but it's an apt. Didn't tell her an apt. Number.Beth? Its an older pic from her FB page, but def one of the sweetest SW'er I ever meet! We did it a few months ago in the front seat. We parked at the river, the weather was over casted and foggy. Early morning job. The windows were so fogged up when a car parked next to us they didn't know a thing. Like 30 for a BBBJCIM.

T-Man.

Ajrit13
06-12-18, 07:12
Beth? Its an older pic from her FB page, but def one of the sweetest SW'er I ever meet! We did it a few months ago in the front seat. We parked at the river, the weather was over casted and foggy. Early morning job. The windows were so fogged up when a car parked next to us they didn't know a thing. Like 30 for a BBBJCIM.

T-Man.She looks familiar but not sure if that is her.

BPSLover
06-14-18, 12:09
Hey All,

Been on here for about 2 years now, joined when I was working up in Atlanta but I do not post much as I don't get out much.

I'm back home here in the Daytona area now but I sure do miss the action in Atlanta as it was literally everywhere anytime day or night!

Anyways,

I had a regular who was built very much like pornstar Maserati in Atlanta and am wondering if anyone knows someone similar here?

My guilty pleasure is ladies who are built like that for the occasional release. Super busty being the key preference.

My post from almost 3 years ago when I was in Atlanta:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3702-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2562680&viewfull=1#post2562680.

Any help greatly appreciated!

GamerJohn
06-15-18, 14:06
First of all, I personally don't engage SW's but I thought I would pass on some Intel. Was driving on Pioneer trail a few blocks from Canal St in NSB when I see a blonde with short shorts and cowboy boots walking down the street. I commented on her boots to my female friend in the car and she said that was a Street Walker. I had no idea although she did not have a purse. I wasn't paying attention but she looked really good, healthy and great legs. Could be a life or who knows.If you ever see this girl again get a number and send it to me. I drove this way but didn't see anyone.

Big Jam
06-15-18, 23:19
http://www.news-journalonline.com/photogallery/LK/20180615/NEWS/615009996/PH/1?start=2

Would like for these photos to be accompanied by an article. Wish I knew were to find the blonde with red lipstick (not sure if I can mention her by her real name). If any one has any info please pass it along!

Lars36
06-16-18, 09:20
http://www.news-journalonline.com/photogallery/LK/20180615/NEWS/615009996/PH/1?start=2

Would like for these photos to be accompanied by an article. Wish I knew were to find the blonde with red lipstick (not sure if I can mention her by her real name). If any one has any info please pass it along!Try the jail? Maybe you could bail her out and take her home? Just sayin. O and she is HOT!

Topherman
06-16-18, 09:21

Would like for these photos to be accompanied by an article. Wish I knew were to find the blonde with red lipstick (not sure if I can mention her by her real name). If any one has any info please pass it along!She's a DUDE! Bhahaha.

T-Man.

Nortel Jones
06-16-18, 09:50

Would like for these photos to be accompanied by an article. Wish I knew were to find the blonde with red lipstick (not sure if I can mention her by her real name). If any one has any info please pass it along!I just sent you the info.

IIIII
06-16-18, 13:38
She's a DUDE! Bhahaha.

T-Man.LOL, I thought he looked familiar. He advertised heavily on BP in the WOMEN 4 MEN section and not the Tranny section. SMH.

MongerT
06-16-18, 19:42
Yea the dudes name is Michael not Michelle. I think that's plain wrong. Someday someones going to f him up when they do a reach down there and find out it's a dude.

Big Jam
06-17-18, 00:33
Well shit that's fucking crazy! It's amazing what make up will do, that right there is the reason you got to take a ***** swimming on the first date. Out of curiosity I did what another member suggested and looked on Volusia Mugs. Surprisingly some of the records have his sex as female, while others do report him as a male. Either way that shit is just wrong! LOL.

She's a DUDE! Bhahaha.

T-Man.

Topherman
06-17-18, 08:35
Yea the dudes name is Michael not Michelle. I think that's plain wrong. Someday someones going to f him up when they do a reach down there and find out it's a dude.He's dangerous. I've never meet him or had anything to do with him. Not my cup of tea, I did see him on the bus one afternoon. Very petite and had I of NOT know. I'd not of known any differently. I seen him another day leaving in a truck from the 7-11 on Shady with a very old guy. I'm sure the poor dude had no idea.

Then I heard he got his ass beat up pretty good. Look at he's / her FB February 16,2018. I bet it was from a monger who didn't know. I mean its fucked up on both sides, but he needs to be honest about it. Us old timers know about him, but you newbies. Idk maybe I should not have said anything. Fuck that! I don't want not dude on my dick.

T-Man.

Ajrit13
06-22-18, 20:09
Met Ashley at Kingston / seagrave, pretty girl medium height skinny brown skinned girl with reddish brown hair, I've seen her around before but never made the hook up. So as we went for our little ride we ended up parked on haven st I was only looking for a BJ I offered 30 she asked for 50 said she needed to get a room we settled on 40, it was very enjoyable loved grabbing a hold of that sweet little ass as she did her thing, she was very eager to give up her number, I will be definitely be calling her.

JD112
07-02-18, 13:11
Picked up Amber late last night. She's very thin with small firm breasts. Opted for a quick release at 20. Was going to take her up on the offer to go back to her room for a second round, but she didn't catch. She got me right there and just pulled away saying sorry. Probably won't repeat bacause of that.

Dwnunder1
07-03-18, 04:59
Picked up Amber late last night. She's very thin with small firm breasts. Opted for a quick release at 20. Was going to take her up on the offer to go back to her room for a second round, but she didn't catch. She got me right there and just pulled away saying sorry. Probably won't repeat bacause of that.What did she look like? You get digits?

MopMonger
07-03-18, 14:58
What did she look like? You get digits?Lucky you didn't go for a second round. As previously posted, my experience with FS was a nightmare. I dreamed she said she couldn't do this position, couldn't do that position, wanted me to hurry up and finish. Have not and will not repeat.

Dwnunder1
07-05-18, 05:36
Lucky you didn't go for a second round. As previously posted, my experience with FS was a nightmare. I dreamed she said she couldn't do this position, couldn't do that position, wanted me to hurry up and finish. Have not and will not repeat.Yea she's just not living up to her potential at all. Too bad she's kind of my type in the looks dept.

I haven't been out to DB in a while, lost all my digits when they made me factory reset my phone. I'll probably head out there soon.

Only numbers I might miss are cassandra and jaime from beachside. Known jaime a while hope she texts me.

Member #5858
07-05-18, 11:20
US-1 and Bellvue stopped and picked up a skinny WSW? Named Robin who needed a ride. She asked how she could repay me and I told her I was fine with J / O while she played with her tits, which were VERY nice. We parked and she removed her bra and I started stroking, when she says let me make that wetter for you and proceeded to suck me, she had a mouth full in less than a minute, amazing skills and swallow.

Pretty clean, no oders no sores, hope to see her again.

EroticM
07-05-18, 21:51
US-1 and Bellvue stopped and picked up a skinny WSW? Named Robin who needed a ride. She asked how she could repay me and I told her I was fine with J / O while she played with her tits, which were VERY nice. We parked and she removed her bra and I started stroking, when she says let me make that wetter for you and proceeded to suck me, she had a mouth full in less than a minute, amazing skills and swallow.

Pretty clean, no oders no sores, hope to see her again.What time of the day was it. And how was she dressed?

Thank you.

Ajrit13
07-10-18, 18:47
She's on the tall side, skinny with long brunette hair, she was wearing tiny blue shorts with a dark tank top. She has absolutely no ass, ok to look at, found her at North / Spruce walking with her sister Mimi who is prettier but I've known Brit for several years but had not seen her for sometime so the pick up was easy. So we drove around catching up on old times and we found ourselves at my house. So we agreed on head and she took her top off and got to work, she give an above average beat least it was better than I remember. Now I way overpaid I felt bad for her they are living in an abandoned house. She has no phone.

Topherman
07-11-18, 08:28
She's on the tall side, skinny with long brunette hair, she was wearing tiny blue shorts with a dark tank top. She has absolutely no ass, ok to look at, found her at North / Spruce walking with her sister Mimi who is prettier but I've known Brit for several years but had not seen her for sometime so the pick up was easy. So we drove around catching up on old times and we found ourselves at my house. So we agreed on head and she took her top off and got to work, she give an above average beat least it was better than I remember. Now I way overpaid I felt bad for her they are living in an abandoned house. She has no phone.That's where she's at now. She just got done with a staycation at VC GreyBar Hotel. That would explain the above average blowjob, I bet she been missing the cock. I have messaged her on FB but no answer, now I understand. If anybody sees her tell her to check her FB. Ain't Mimi the dude?

T-Man.

Jmoedb
07-11-18, 10:18
That's where she's at now. She just got done with a staycation at VC GreyBar Hotel. That would explain the above average blowjob, I bet she been missing the cock. I have messaged her on FB but no answer, now I understand. If anybody sees her tell her to check her FB. Ain't Mimi the dude?

T-Man.Finkle is einhorn.

Ajrit13
07-11-18, 15:41
That's where she's at now. She just got done with a staycation at VC GreyBar Hotel. That would explain the above average blowjob, I bet she been missing the cock. I have messaged her on FB but no answer, now I understand. If anybody sees her tell her to check her FB. Ain't Mimi the dude?

T-Man.Not the same people, Mimis name is actually Autumn.

Ajrit13
07-14-18, 20:41
Saw a medium height girl on the skinny side wearing an orange tank and dark green shorts on seagraves near live oak, seemed lost so I asked if she needed a ride she said yes and jumped in. So as we cruise I find out she's an Italian girl from Jersey been here 8 years, I don't recall seeing her before so we end up parked down by the water and we settle on head. Now this girl went to town on it if I didn't know any better I would have thought it was Jessica Greenfield reincarnated, she worked thing only problem was she got impatient it was taking a long time so I finished it for her and no cim. She's very easy to talk to and seems pretty laid back. Tossed her 30. She has no phone at this time.

Topherman
07-20-18, 21:23
A hooker on every street. And a street for every hooker. Ohh the good ole days.

Rusty12
07-21-18, 10:59

T-Man.Isn't she really a guy?

Topherman
07-22-18, 09:52
Isn't she really a guy?Mimi is a guy, Brittany is a chick.

T-Man.

Rusty12
07-22-18, 13:59
Mimi is a guy, Brittany is a chick.

T-Man.Thanks T-Man. I thought so. Her (his) pics look good though!

Ajrit13
07-24-18, 13:08
Mimi is a guy, Brittany is a chick.

T-Man.You guys have the wrong Mimi, the Mimi (Autumn) I'm referring to is definitely a chick.

Topherman
07-25-18, 09:09
You guys have the wrong Mimi, the Mimi (Autumn) I'm referring to is definitely a chick.Put up a pic dude.

T-Man.

Aienelm
07-26-18, 20:29
You guys have the wrong Mimi, the Mimi (Autumn) I'm referring to is definitely a chick.This Mimi? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2583206.

Topherman
07-27-18, 06:51
This Mimi? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2583206.That's the dude!

T-Man.

JRuds
07-27-18, 21:47
That's the dude!

T-Man.https://www.adultlook.com/p/2583206

Reinhardt
07-28-18, 11:18
Deland loop has been buzzing lately. I keep pulling this WSW with a busted face but a mouth / throat sent from Valhalla.

Aienelm
07-30-18, 14:42
That's the dude!

T-Man.Yeah, I saw comments about him back in March. Did some research and found he visited the Jacksonville Greybar hotel as a male a few years back.

HenryC13
07-30-18, 20:18
Not sure if this violates any rules, but that person has been recently officially declared as a female by Uncle LEO. Do a little research.

Smitty Qbert
07-30-18, 23:42
Not sure if this violates any rules, but that person has been recently officially declared as a female by Uncle LEO. Do a little research.Could be a processing screwup. I see sites that pull directly from LEO pages and while searching for females, males pop up too.

TampaCrazy
07-31-18, 06:53
When in Tampa make sure to visit 21 year old SW, Bella. I've been to Deland a couple times but came up short. Anyone got intel on Barbie? I'm looking to trade info. Thanks!

KingJames007
07-31-18, 13:49
I've been hearing about a Sarah in Deland late 40 big booty MILF doesn't walk much under the radar will walk occasionally around Beresford any info on her or anyone else like that.

Aienelm
08-01-18, 17:55
Not sure if this violates any rules, but that person has been recently officially declared as a female by Uncle LEO. Do a little research.I won't post his / her real name but it's not hard to find if you remember his / her BP massage therapy ads from this past winter. Half of his / her 10 arrests for Volusia county, dating back to 2012, say Male. The arrests in St John's county that I saw all say male.

The adultlook.com link I provided earlier is listed as a Transexual https://www.adultlook.com/p/2583206. As is https://www.adultlook.com/p/2282733 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/it-s-britney-bitches-my-386-333-1863/4647504.

Combined with all the stuff I've found. I pretty confident my research is solid.

Ajrit13
08-01-18, 19:40
I saw this girl roaming around mulberry / Kingston area yesterday so I asked if she needed help and she said sure and jumped in, she goes about 5' with long black hair with pretty blue eyes, her teeth are a little buck, we ended up at my house went FS, she gives great head loves playing with it slapping it on her tongue licking it all over and a good deep throat, flipped her over and went at it bareback from behind grabbing onto that sweet ass, she loves making noises why'll you're pounding away. She wanted 40 I flipped her a 50 she's a lot of fun.

Dwnunder1
08-02-18, 02:19
Not sure if this violates any rules, but that person has been recently officially declared as a female by Uncle LEO. Do a little research.I mean whether its a dude, or very recently WAS a dude, is it that big a difference?

As much as I would kind of like to see a man made vagina. I know for a fact mimi at least was a dude, so having it cut off at that point doesn't make you a woman, nor would it make him a SW I'd want to be with. I think everyone who's picked him up (including me) and seen without a doubt its a dude once he gets in the car (cause I admit from 50 feet away he kind of resembles the skinny girls I usually like) have done all the street research we need to do. But whatever floats your boat man I'm not judging.

SammyTime
08-03-18, 09:10
When in Tampa make sure to visit 21 year old SW, Bella. I've been to Deland a couple times but came up short. Anyone got intel on Barbie? I'm looking to trade info. Thanks!Do you have her digits?

Topherman
08-07-18, 22:14
Any body seen Brittany? Last I heard and seen of her was North Street. Let me know.

T-Man.

Ima post a pic ina min.

Topherman
08-08-18, 08:48
Any body seen Brittany? Last I heard and seen of her was North Street. Let me know.

T-Man.

Ima post a pic ina min.Any body seen Brittany?

T-Man.

NoFear101
08-08-18, 17:40
Any body seen Brittany?

T-Man.I sure as hell hope not. But that's disgusting looking!

Ajrit13
08-08-18, 19:40
Met up with Angel last night, a short very homely girl but she gives some great headache relief, loves deep thrusting and she swallows, well after awhile of her going to town on it I realized I wasn't going to get off that way, I don't maybe it was the arm pit hair or the sweat smell, anyways I had her spread eagle on my front seat put on a condom and went to pounding away all was good until I pulled out and the stank that came out of that hole was overbearing, dropped her back on shady and stopped at CVS for some frabreez, 50 for her 3:99 for the frabreez I know you can get both cheaper.

NipLovr
08-10-18, 22:04
Any body seen Brittany?

T-Man.But I saw Cheyenne up by where I live. But I couldn't talk to her, she was in a hurry, probably had some candy and wanted to get to it.

Topherman
08-13-18, 13:24
But I saw Cheyenne up by where I live. But I couldn't talk to her, she was in a hurry, probably had some candy and wanted to get to it.I don't think I know Cheyenne. Might this be her?

T-Man.

KreampieKing
08-14-18, 03:16
I don't think I know Cheyenne. Might this be her?

T-Man.I would definitely like to see that one, you got digits?

Topherman
08-14-18, 21:21
I would definitely like to see that one, you got digits?I don't know her. Only seen her on FB.

T-Man.

NipLovr
08-16-18, 16:09

T-Man.The Cheyenne that I'm talking about. But I sure would like to meet that one.

NoFear101
08-16-18, 20:02
Anybody got anything to add? Seems nice, but? So far, nothing much on rtff about her. Cute af, but, how was her attitude ect?

Bush Hog
08-17-18, 15:51
Jacksonville. Loud shout out to BlackZ28,for the PM. Helping other Mongers is what we are all about here. Thanks brother! On to the news. Got off 95, heading South on US1. Spotted the Diamond Dolls joint. Saw Few girls I didn't want to meet. Pulled into a trashy convenience store for a cold drink. Out comes Samantha. (full description via PM). Waved her over and she jumped right in looking fresh and smiling. Took off on a road trip North on US 1,looking for a spot. Found the Publix parking lot after talking awhile. Nice girl. Very friendly and totally co-operative. She said she wanted to hang out, and there was no rush.

We talked awhile in the parking lot scoping the area. She told me her whole life story, even though I didn't ask. Sweet girl. No panties. Played with the puss awhile. Took junior out and begin a total vacuum experience. Had to stop her so I could move on to full sex.

All that sucking before hand got me on edge and I didn't last long. She never ask for money at all, until I ask her her rates. She said two Jax, because she is pretty. I totally agreed with that with a laugh. Like I said, a real nice girl.

Okay, the deed finished. I drove here back to the Diamond Dolls area. This time the parking lot was full of homeless women and Guys. I was a bit nervous. Samantha has no phone number she will share, reason. Guys calling her at 3 AM. Waking her up.

I have more intel for the area to share but the locals probably already know. Good luck out there. One final note. If you like dirty sweaty sex. Ther were plenty girls available for that action. I felt lucky to find a clean one. Bush Hog.

NoFear101
08-17-18, 17:43
Anybody got anything to add? Seems nice, but? So far, nothing much on rtff about her. Cute af, but, how was her attitude ect?So nobody has seen her?

Big Hoss 74
08-18-18, 14:32
So I have read enough about this from all you that pull walkers and I was stopping by the ATM at a major bank and intersection in Port Orange and I spot what appears to be a pretty attractive HSW just hanging out. I make a couple passes and she waves. I park pretty close by to watch the show. I've never pulled a SW so I'm nervous and never would have thought to find one hanging out in the parking lot of the local bank. I'll update later if I make the pick up or watch someone else do it.

Big Hoss 74
08-18-18, 15:28
So I have read enough about this from all you that pull walkers and I was stopping by the ATM at a major bank and intersection in Port Orange and I spot what appears to be a pretty attractive HSW just hanging out. I make a couple passes and she waves. I park pretty close by to watch the show. I've never pulled a SW so I'm nervous and never would have thought to find one hanging out in the parking lot of the local bank. I'll update later if I make the pick up or watch someone else do it.I finally got the balls to talk to her. I asked her if she needed a ride since it was so hot. She said she was just out job hunting. I asked if she had any luck and she said she got hired at one of the places she kept ducking into. I offered her a ride home once more and she said she was good, she was meeting someone. I still feel she was looking for a scoop but if not, I feel like a total creep. All you seasoned vets of the SW scoop, feel free to point out all my errors.

Member #5806
08-18-18, 16:28
I finally got the balls to talk to her. I asked her if she needed a ride since it was so hot. She said she was just out job hunting. I asked if she had any luck and she said she got hired at one of the places she kept ducking into. I offered her a ride home once more and she said she was good, she was meeting someone. I still feel she was looking for a scoop but if not, I feel like a total creep. All you seasoned vets of the SW scoop, feel free to point out all my errors.The location and her appearance should give it away. You didn't give the exact location, but your description seems unlikely for a "stroll". Also, it sounds like her appearance was plausibly that of a job seeker and not a SW, else you would have mentioned it. Sounds to me like the balance of probability comes down on the side of creepdom LOL.

Be safe mate!

KingJames007
08-19-18, 20:42
Anybody got anything to add? Seems nice, but? So far, nothing much on rtff about her. Cute af, but, how was her attitude ect?If you are referring to the one that hangs out around and atlantic and Powerline I have had a few sessions with her very easy going no drama willing to please. She seems to be a fish out of water around there nothing ghetto or Hood about her seems like a white girl from the suburbs who lost her way.

GhostRider50
08-19-18, 20:49
The location and her appearance should give it away. You didn't give the exact location, but your description seems unlikely for a "stroll". Also, it sounds like her appearance was plausibly that of a job seeker and not a SW, else you would have mentioned it. Sounds to me like the balance of probability comes down on the side of creepdom LOL.

Be safe mate!A smile, wave, nod, would be a green light in my book. I would have attempted an approach. She might have been as nervous as you, you never know. I would have told her that job hunting is strenuous, and if she would like to go have a drink I was buying. Then it's just an attempt for a legitimate date. You did ok grasshopper.

Ajrit13
08-21-18, 19:30
Met Jamie on north st well Jamie has been around forever. I've never been with her, today she was sporting jet black hair and carrying a few lbs said she went on a 30 day vacation, it took 3 passes before the pick up due to cops in the area, on the 3rd pass she was standing at the stop sign and quickly jumped in, so after the so called cop check we headed down to the water for some headache relief, she said she gives the best head and popped out the dentures, I'll tell you she was awesome, not the best but in the top 3 on my list, dropped 30 on her and left her at north and Ridgewood.

Doug Stamper
08-22-18, 14:53
Nowadays it is rare that I decide to pick up a SW. With few exceptions I always regret it.

A few nights back I found myself perusing the Ridgewood stroll. Just window shopping really. I had no intentions of stopping. Let's just call it a fact finding mission.

I had seen lots of activity around the Shady 7/11 so I made a few loops trying to get an understanding of the neighborhood. I turn onto the side street across from the store only to find it is a dead end. I quickly make a three point turn and zip back up to the stop sign to vacate the area as I prefer to keep moving while on these educational journeys. To my surprise before I can pull away a woman opens the door and jumps in. WTF? I'm nervous and obviously out of practice so rather than make a scene in this highly policed zone I take off figuring I can sort this out within a block or two.

The woman immediately grabs my hand from the steering wheel and slips it into her top saying I have to feel her breast. Normally I prefer not to do this in traffic but again I was under prepared. While I am trying to get to a road less traveled she feels around in my pants. As soon as the coast is clear I find that I have someone named Amber in my car. Amber is skinny (not much boob to feel BTW) and has a very hoarse voice. She doesn't smell fresh but this is the Florida summer season. Not only did she manage to get herself into the car but also a can of orange soda and a few plastic bags of assorted odds and ends. She shows me under her extremely short skirt a piece of lace that could double as dental floss. Maybe this won't be so bad. She has been playing pocket pool long enough that blood has left my brain for parts further south. I can bear the slight smell. I figure since I've gone this far I might as well continue so we look for a quiet place to park. While getting to a safe place I notice that she is quite the fidgeter and I start making an inventory of everything in my car because I can tell there will be things missing before this is over.

Once parked the negotiations start. More like an argument actually. Not only does she want too much, but she is starting to get animated and loud. Surprisingly loud for someone that sounds as if they've smoked the past 86 years. Against my better judgement we agree to flute service so I don't have to throw her out and / or pay her to leave without getting something in return. She did complete her end of the transaction with minimal complaining. It certainly wasn't a top 10 performance. To be honest, I had to visualize some of my favorite porn reels to finish.

I'm more relieved than satisfied as I take her back. We have another disagreement over the drop off location but finally get it settled. I look down where I had left a few sacrificial dollars in the cup holder. Of course they are gone. No big loss, just reminds me again why this isn't my thing. I ask her to collect all of her belongings so that when I stop she can leave my car quickly. I'm hoping I can be on my way attracting little or no attention. Of course she f*cks that up. Before completely exiting she leans back in searching around the seats for any treasures she may have left behind. The first of several cars pull up behind me. I ask her nicely a couple of times to please get out and close the door. In my mind I am considering what charges I might face if I decide to hit the gas and she gets caught under the car. She mentions she might have dropped the cash she earned. Fat f*cking chance she would let that happen! Now its my turn to get loud and I begin yelling that I'm sure she has her money as well as the cash she stole and she needs to GTFO before I run her ass over! She decides she has made enough of a nuisance of herself and walks away leaving my passenger door open. Fantastic!

I left the Ridgewood zone as quickly as I found it. I pounded my forehead for several minutes repeating aloud "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" But wait for it friends, the story is not finished. I notice after a few miles that my car smells like rotten pussy. WTF? I didn't even fuck her! Why would it be worse now? She is out of the vehicle. I click on the dome light and look around. Low and behold, she left a puddle of skanky pussy juice and a fellow mongers cum on my cloth seat! The smell must've been contained while she was sitting on it. If that isn't the proverbial jizz icing on the shit cake then I don't know what is. So before I could wash this memory from my brain I was forced to pull into Walmart, buy several bottles of carper cleaner and pet deodorizer (the enzymes eat the protein to get rid of the smell) and clean up the mess she left behind.

NewAgain
08-22-18, 16:07
My dreams do not take me to SW land anymore. Too many stories like that to share and too many close calls, one including a 9 MM and a fudge stain in my shorts. The problem is that for every bad story, we have several good ones. So it is really a roulette game that is being played. Stay safe my monger friends.

Nowadays it is rare that I decide to pick up a SW. With few exceptions I always regret it.

A few nights back I found myself perusing the Ridgewood stroll. Just window shopping really. I had no intentions of stopping. Let's just call it a fact finding mission.

I had seen lots of activity around the Shady 7/11 so I made a few loops trying to get an understanding of the neighborhood. I turn onto the side street across from the store only to find it is a dead end. I quickly make a three point turn and zip back up to the stop sign to vacate the area as I prefer to keep moving while on these educational journeys. To my surprise before I can pull away a woman opens the door and jumps in. WTF? I'm nervous and obviously out of practice so rather than make a scene in this highly policed zone I take off figuring I can sort this out within a block or two.

The woman immediately grabs my hand from the steering wheel and slips it into her top saying I have to feel her breast. Normally I prefer not to do this in traffic but again I was under prepared. While I am trying to get to a road less traveled she feels around in my pants. As soon as the coast is clear I find that I have someone named Amber in my car. Amber is skinny (not much boob to feel BTW) and has a very hoarse voice. She doesn't smell fresh but this is the Florida summer season. Not only did she manage to get herself into the car but also a can of orange soda and a few plastic bags of assorted odds and ends. She shows me under her extremely short skirt a piece of lace that could double as dental floss. Maybe this won't be so bad. She has been playing pocket pool long enough that blood has left my brain for parts further south. I can bear the slight smell. I figure since I've gone this far I might as well continue so we look for a quiet place to park. While getting to a safe place I notice that she is quite the fidgeter and I start making an inventory of everything in my car because I can tell there will be things missing before this is over.

Once parked the negotiations start. More like an argument actually. Not only does she want too much, but she is starting to get animated and loud. Surprisingly loud for someone that sounds as if they've smoked the past 86 years. Against my better judgement we agree to flute service so I don't have to throw her out and / or pay her to leave without getting something in return. She did complete her end of the transaction with minimal complaining. It certainly wasn't a top 10 performance. To be honest, I had to visualize some of my favorite porn reels to finish.

I'm more relieved than satisfied as I take her back. We have another disagreement over the drop off location but finally get it settled. I look down where I had left a few sacrificial dollars in the cup holder. Of course they are gone. No big loss, just reminds me again why this isn't my thing. I ask her to collect all of her belongings so that when I stop she can leave my car quickly. I'm hoping I can be on my way attracting little or no attention. Of course she f*cks that up. Before completely exiting she leans back in searching around the seats for any treasures she may have left behind. The first of several cars pull up behind me. I ask her nicely a couple of times to please get out and close the door. In my mind I am considering what charges I might face if I decide to hit the gas and she gets caught under the car. She mentions she might have dropped the cash she earned. Fat f*cking chance she would let that happen! Now its my turn to get loud and I begin yelling that I'm sure she has her money as well as the cash she stole and she needs to GTFO before I run her ass over! She decides she has made enough of a nuisance of herself and walks away leaving my passenger door open. Fantastic!

I left the Ridgewood zone as quickly as I found it. I pounded my forehead for several minutes repeating aloud "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" But wait for it friends, the story is not finished. I notice after a few miles that my car smells like rotten pussy. WTF? I didn't even fuck her! Why would it be worse now? She is out of the vehicle. I click on the dome light and look around. Low and behold, she left a puddle of skanky pussy juice and a fellow mongers cum on my cloth seat! The smell must've been contained while she was sitting on it. If that isn't the proverbial jizz icing on the shit cake then I don't know what is. So before I could wash this memory from my brain I was forced to pull into Walmart, buy several bottles of carper cleaner and pet deodorizer (the enzymes eat the protein to get rid of the smell) and clean up the mess she left behind.

Green N 386
08-22-18, 17:47

I left the Ridgewood zone as quickly as I found it. I pounded my forehead for several minutes repeating aloud "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" But wait for it friends, the story is not finished. I notice after a few miles that my car smells like rotten pussy. WTF? I didn't even fuck her! Why would it be worse now? She is out of the vehicle. I click on the dome light and look around. Low and behold, she left a puddle of skanky pussy juice and a fellow mongers cum on my cloth seat! The smell must've been contained while she was sitting on it. If that isn't the proverbial jizz icing on the shit cake then I don't know what is. So before I could wash this memory from my brain I was forced to pull into Walmart, buy several bottles of carper cleaner and pet deodorizer (the enzymes eat the protein to get rid of the smell) and clean up the mess she left behind.Great review. Ghetto acting hookers and SW's are always bullies. They are use to men letting them know their place. IMO; Aggression, intimidation and mild violence prevents serious violence. 9 times out of 10 if a provider gets mouthy and aggressive, if you up your aggression and raise your voice. They shut right the fuck up. Mongers may look down on me for this, but if a nasty SW jumped in my car without my permission I'd tell her to get out immediately. If she argued, I'd punch her in the face, lean over open the door and push her out of the vehicle (not moving of course). Especially in such a hi vis area with a lot of LE. Shut her up, get her out of the car as fast as possible and get away.

Rasputin921
08-23-18, 08:31
Great review. Ghetto acting hookers and SW's are always bullies. They are use to men letting them know their place. IMO; Aggression, intimidation and mild violence prevents serious violence. 9 times out of 10 if a provider gets mouthy and aggressive, if you up your aggression and raise your voice. They shut right the fuck up. Mongers may look down on me for this, but if a nasty SW jumped in my car without my permission I'd tell her to get out immediately. If she argued, I'd punch her in the face, lean over open the door and push her out of the vehicle (not moving of course). Especially in such a hi vis area with a lot of LE. Shut her up, get her out of the car as fast as possible and get away.Green! You are absolutely correct in assessment and handling of these situations! Fellow Mongers, this is a fine example of having a strong pimp hand!

Topherman
08-23-18, 09:10

I left the Ridgewood zone as quickly as I found it. I pounded my forehead for several minutes repeating aloud "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" But wait for it friends, the story is not finished. I notice after a few miles that my car smells like rotten pussy. WTF? I didn't even fuck her! Why would it be worse now? She is out of the vehicle. I click on the dome light and look around. Low and behold, she left a puddle of skanky pussy juice and a fellow mongers cum on my cloth seat! The smell must've been contained while she was sitting on it. If that isn't the proverbial jizz icing on the shit cake then I don't know what is. So before I could wash this memory from my brain I was forced to pull into Walmart, buy several bottles of carper cleaner and pet deodorizer (the enzymes eat the protein to get rid of the smell) and clean up the mess she left behind.Dude. Back when I was a rookie I was cruising Ridgewood around Shady Ave kinda window shopping. I had no cash and no plans of scoring. I hit a side road and was looking South waiting for traffic to clear so I could pull out on Ridgewood. Then I hear my door open and close. Next thing I know there is a chick sitting next to me! I never saw her and never planned on this! Told her it was a mistake and she left without any issues. Lesson learned. Keep your doors LOCKED! Fuckin' newbie mistake!

T-Man.

Ajrit13
08-27-18, 20:11
So I'm at Bellevue / Seagrave and I see this girl with blonde hair tiny shorts and a white tee rolled up showing all kinds of skin, I'm thinking dam this girl is hot, so I pull up and she jumps in, says hi my name is Amber. I'm thinking dam I've read some bad reviews about you but oh well you're in the car so I'll give you a try, she wanted 40 for headache relief I said 30 she said that works, well no shit ofcourse it does. Well we drove on and she directed me to a place she likes to go which I never go to their spot always to my spot, so we end up on this side st think it was Clarke said to pull to the back of this open field now I'm thinking this won't end well, so mistake 2 was driving all the way in should have backed in, as we're pulling in I hand her the money and she grabs it looks at me and smiles I'm thinking this ***** is going to run, she didn't she got right to work and honestly I thought she did a great job, I will look for her again in my opinion this girl is freaking hot.

Ontheprowl88
09-05-18, 13:20
I too have found Cheyenne on FB and talked with her a few times. She is willing to play, but wants a lot of money. I tried to lowball her and she got offended, oops. She stated she won't leave the house for less than 200, which I'm sure was just because she was offended. Worth working on I feel as she seems like she would be fun.

T-Man.

NipLovr
09-10-18, 09:08
I too have found Cheyenne on FB and talked with her a few times. She is willing to play, but wants a lot of money. I tried to lowball her and she got offended, oops. She stated she won't leave the house for less than 200, which I'm sure was just because she was offended. Worth working on I feel as she seems like she would be fun.That's funny, pretty girl, but in the end will be out walking the street again. Let's see her ask for 200 then!!

MongerT
09-12-18, 13:40
So I had to cruise thru the us1 north st area for some parts nearby. While in the area I see this muffin top named tasha looking for some help. I oblige and off we go to a spot to try her verbal skills.

After a few minutes I decide lackluster is a compliment for this pathetic performance. I give her some of what she wanted for the help and drop her at the next block. On my way back thru I run into a brunette petite named Jackie. If tasha performance wasnt bad enough this ***** was by far the worst experience ever. Barely put in her mouth was half dozing off just awful. I quickly kicked her out and decided to give up. The talent in Daytona has gotten to level red pathetic. How do any of these hoes make it no way anybody would ever repeat these failures.

Dwnunder1
09-13-18, 03:32
So I had to cruise thru the us1 north st area for some parts nearby. While in the area I see this muffin top named tasha looking for some help. I oblige and off we go to a spot to try her verbal skills.

After a few minutes I decide lackluster is a compliment for this pathetic performance. I give her some of what she wanted for the help and drop her at the next block. On my way back thru I run into a brunette petite named Jackie. If tasha performance wasnt bad enough this ***** was by far the worst experience ever. Barely put in her mouth was half dozing off just awful. I quickly kicked her out and decided to give up. The talent in Daytona has gotten to level red pathetic. How do any of these hoes make it no way anybody would ever repeat these failures.Same experience with kim and amber recently. Extremely disappointing.

RicoJax
09-13-18, 21:11

I left the Ridgewood zone as quickly as I found it. I pounded my forehead for several minutes repeating aloud "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" But wait for it friends, the story is not finished. I notice after a few miles that my car smells like rotten pussy. WTF? I didn't even fuck her! Why would it be worse now? She is out of the vehicle. I click on the dome light and look around. Low and behold, she left a puddle of skanky pussy juice and a fellow mongers cum on my cloth seat! The smell must've been contained while she was sitting on it. If that isn't the proverbial jizz icing on the shit cake then I don't know what is. So before I could wash this memory from my brain I was forced to pull into Walmart, buy several bottles of carper cleaner and pet deodorizer (the enzymes eat the protein to get rid of the smell) and clean up the mess she left behind.I sincerely thank you for the great review. I have had several similar experiences that encompassed everything you mentioned, but never all together in one event, hence your way with the written word had me nearly rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. A good laugh like that is good for the soul. Thank you!