PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Krystar
04-25-16, 15:45
Would love her digits. Saw her walking the ridge and she looks good.Unfortunately, she never has a phone. I imagine the money she makes is gone within minutes of earning it.

Member #6253
04-25-16, 23:00
Will be in Dayton early August. Don't know the area well and hoping for good references from you local mongers. Thanks in advance.

Be safe.

SteveSilvers35
04-26-16, 15:34
Does anyone know where I can get a $40 BBBJ?

Thank you,

Steve.

SteveSilvers35
04-26-16, 16:41
Anyone knoe where I can get a $40 BBBJ?

Thank you,

Steve.

Dna Donor
04-28-16, 05:43

Thank you,

Steve.From a girl?

Member #5221
04-28-16, 08:06
From a girl?From a guy?

Topherman
04-28-16, 13:56

Thank you,

Steve.Ridgewood.

T-Man.

Topherman
04-30-16, 11:07
Unfortunately, she never has a phone. I imagine the money she makes is gone within minutes of earning it.Seen her walking RWood late morning yesterday. She is definitely a morning girl. She needs that morning fix bad. Anyways. She was across the street near DD's and I was on a bicycle, yes a bicycle cause that's how I hoe sometimes. I like the outdoor air and the scenery. Gave her the nod and meet her at some house where we go to the back yard and 20 $ later we walk off in different directions. She tried telling me I owe her 5 more but since she knew me I was good. Gave her a few cigs instead.

T-Man.

Truffle Butter
05-02-16, 11:50
She told me her name was candy she was in Ridgewood near the 7-Eleven before you get to Port Orange area. I would say she is early 20's short brown hair very attractive as you drive-by. Picked her up and saw she had a lot of scabs on her legs. She is definitely a druggie so I covered up for the BJ. She said she had a safe spot to go to but I chose my own. She wanted 30 but settled for a 20. I think she would be smoking hot if she was not addicted. As I took her to the drop off point when we were done she was already on the phone saying she needed more. She has a camp that is a white male, because he gave her the node before she hopped in. I've seen the same guy multiple times with other younger white girls working for him.

Dna Donor
05-02-16, 13:29
From a girl?My idea of humor. A newbie asking a general question like that deserves it.

Topherman
05-02-16, 16:45
Message not received. I've emptied my box. Resend.

T-Man.

Truffle Butter
05-03-16, 08:36
I was at the stop light of Bill France and ISB yesterday about 11:45 am. I saw a lady with supper short shorts crossing the street and we made eye contact and she gave a little wave to me. Since cars were everywhere I let her keep walking bye. She looked back at me and walked to the empty restaurant and sat down as I pulled away. I went to the next turn around and pulled into the strip mall and she saw me and walked all the way to me. She looked good and clean so I let her in and we went for a ride away from the area to a business park for a BBBJCIM for a donation of 40. She lives in the area and her burner phone is out of time so no #. Said she is out daily walking the area and says she only does this till she makes enough for her daily rent. I would guess 35 years old and will look for her again. She offers full covered service for 90.

Krystar
05-03-16, 12:54
I was at the stop light of Bill France and ISB yesterday about 11:45 am. I saw a lady with supper short shorts crossing the street and we made eye contact and she gave a little wave to me. Since cars were everywhere I let her keep walking bye. She looked back at me and walked to the empty restaurant and sat down as I pulled away. I went to the next turn around and pulled into the strip mall and she saw me and walked all the way to me. She looked good and clean so I let her in and we went for a ride away from the area to a business park for a BBBJCIM for a donation of 40. She lives in the area and her burner phone is out of time so no #. Said she is out daily walking the area and says she only does this till she makes enough for her daily rent. I would guess 35 years old and will look for her again. She offers full covered service for 90.Just a girl in short shorts. No name or description?

NipLovr
05-03-16, 19:23
I was at the stop light of Bill France and ISB yesterday about 11:45 am. I saw a lady with supper short shorts crossing the street and we made eye contact and she gave a little wave to me. Since cars were everywhere I let her keep walking bye. She looked back at me and walked to the empty restaurant and sat down as I pulled away. I went to the next turn around and pulled into the strip mall and she saw me and walked all the way to me. She looked good and clean so I let her in and we went for a ride away from the area to a business park for a BBBJCIM for a donation of 40. She lives in the area and her burner phone is out of time so no #. Said she is out daily walking the area and says she only does this till she makes enough for her daily rent. I would guess 35 years old and will look for her again. She offers full covered service for 90.Over priced for street action.

Shortylong8
05-07-16, 12:13
Made to this fair city, and wanted to see what the harlot situation was like, dur to me having been here on other occasions, and reading your forum, did the loop and scooped up Amanda. Was crazy how that happened, becuz I went against all monger rules and stopped dead on ridgewood to see if a ride was needed, and needless to say she hoped in, but I was trying to get at her friend, who was really fine, but it didn't happen. So we went to a spot she new and we discussed tokens and and she starts to undress and she gets to work, damn good BBBJCIM, with all roaming allowed, should have opted for FS, but I hate trying to do that in my vehicle. Dropped her off, might go and look for her again, asked about digits, but she dropped the phone in the water, and hasn't gotten one yet. The LEO presence was high as hell, in my search, they had pulled over at least 5 cars and were just stopping people walking, WTF is that, is it like that here, if so you got to be so careful in the town.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Truffle Butter
05-12-16, 09:54
Saw a not very pleasant looking SW on the corner of Shady and Ridgewood "south Daytona" at the 7-Eleven store. She was white with black hair and just a black sports bra and shorts on. She got into a Ford explore and the guy made it about two blocks before he got pulled over.

JBridges
05-13-16, 09:07
Made a stroll through the loops around 11 last night, Uncle was at North and Ridgewood with a couple people checking them out, A couple of good choices in the South loop on Cedar, even saw Jen out there, she is looking real rough these days the life is taking its toll. Be safe and happy hunting.

Jhawk
05-17-16, 11:43
Just happened to go to the auto parts store on Madison and Jessica was out. By the time I got cash and swung back she was gone. Around 10 AM this took place.

Jhawk
05-19-16, 18:41
Four females arrested yesterday for providing for our hobby. I wonder what it means, over the long term fewer and fewer girls get arrested every time they do a sting.

JRuds
05-20-16, 17:35
Anyone seen Courtney around lately?

Ontheprowl88
05-29-16, 10:12
Anyone seen Courtney around lately?I had Courtney in my car Friday night. She was sweating, had visible sores, and was arguing with. 40 LOL.

She said that's what she gets for head. She stuck to her guns and had me turn around, to bring her back. Passed up my offer to maintain her standards.

Ontheprowl88
05-29-16, 10:25
Where are all the reports? Am I the only one finding these hidden gems lately? All five of those girls are attractive, in their 20's, and ready to play. I guess everyone is like me, and doesn't review anymore? I realize this board gets nowhere without reviews, but it seems lately nothing helpful comes from it. People asking for something with nothing to share, so fuck it. I'll keep my harem to myself! I will say they were all found between Bellevue and Beville, on Ridgewood and various side streets. This list isn't taking into consideration my darker girls found on Cedar St. Which includes, Barbara, Nicole, Krystal, Tasha. I will say this fellas, please don't give more than. 40 Don't act like a bigshot and give more, it does nothing but hurt the community of hobbyists.

JD112
05-30-16, 08:14
Where are all the reports? Am I the only one finding these hidden gems lately? All five of those girls are attractive, in their 20's, and ready to play. I guess everyone is like me, and doesn't review anymore? I realize this board gets nowhere without reviews, but it seems lately nothing helpful comes from it. People asking for something with nothing to share, so fuck it. I'll keep my harem to myself! I will say they were all found between Bellevue and Beville, on Ridgewood and various side streets. This list isn't taking into consideration my darker girls found on Cedar St. Which includes, Barbara, Nicole, Krystal, Tasha. I will say this fellas, please don't give more than. 40 Don't act like a bigshot and give more, it does nothing but hurt the community of hobbyists.I've had some luck as well. I haven't seen Jessica out for a couple weeks, but she's my favorite in the looks and performance department. Amber has an awesome laid back attitude that is fun. She's completely unrushed and go with the flow.

I didn't realize girls can be found that far south. All of my pickups are around DD.

Topherman
05-30-16, 10:29
I've had some luck as well. I haven't seen Jessica out for a couple weeks, but she's my favorite in the looks and performance department. Amber has an awesome laid back attitude that is fun. She's completely unrushed and go with the flow.

I didn't realize girls can be found that far south. All of my pickups are around DD.Who is Amber?

T-Man.

JD112
05-30-16, 19:07
Who is Amber?

T-Man.She's difficult to find. As part of her laid back attitude, she says she's too lazy to actually walk LOL. Last time I found her she was sitting in the McD's parking lot. She's a petite little thing with small perky breasts that I love. Her body is hot, but she has obvious signs of partying and her face isn't that great (I think she may even be missing a tooth or two).

Topherman
05-31-16, 18:40
She's difficult to find. As part of her laid back attitude, she says she's too lazy to actually walk LOL. Last time I found her she was sitting in the McD's parking lot. She's a petite little thing with small perky breasts that I love. Her body is hot, but she has obvious signs of partying and her face isn't that great (I think she may even be missing a tooth or two).That's what's up! I'm heading to McDonalds in the morning.

T-Man.

RawDawg1
05-31-16, 21:12
Coming to the area for a few days and was wondering if any of you mongers can point me.

In the right direction of some streets maybe a good stroll and times these east coast walkers.

Are out?

Topherman
06-01-16, 12:13
Jenn and Tammy on Shady.

T-Man.

Jhawk
06-04-16, 08:56
Jenn and Tammy on Shady.

T-Man.I'm just wondering which Jen, I don't know Tammy.

Also, around 830 last night North Street area was hopping, at least a half dozen girls hanging out waiting.

Topherman
06-04-16, 12:44
I'm just wondering which Jen, I don't know Tammy.

Also, around 830 last night North Street area was hopping, at least a half dozen girls hanging out waiting.Jenn La and crazy Tammy. Look her up by first name. Never been with her but heard she's good with the knob.

T-Man.

Jhawk
06-05-16, 20:27
Jenn La and crazy Tammy. Look her up by first name. Never been with her but heard she's good with the knob.

T-Man.Never been with that Jenn, Tammy was a pain in the ass the one time I was with her. We swapped phone numbers, the worst mistake I've ever made. She was a nuisance for years after, threatening, harassing, just really stupid shit. She demanded a $130 a week for nothing, I was going to be her sugar daddy. I saw this blonde this morning on North Street that was really tempting, but I was on my way to meet a friend and couldn't stop. When I went back later she was gone, damn my luck. I'm hoping I'll be off work tomorrow, if I am I'm making the North St run in the morning to try again.

This Blows
06-09-16, 01:32
I'm not really a SW kind-of-guy, but I had a day off from work and was bored as hell driving around Daytona. About 2 pm, I was driving on Ridgewood in Holly Hill and I spotted a blonde cutie walking near Ace Hardware. She turned and looked and we gave each other the nod. I stopped and she got in my car. I asked "What's up?" and she said "You tell me. " I said "Is there somewhere we can go" and she told me that she had a room right down the block about a half mile away. On the way to the hotel, she told me her name is Amber. When we got in her room, I mentioned coins and she said "we'll work that out later. " So, a few minutes later when I was laying back enjoying her mic skills, I got startled because one of those little gecko lizards ran across my shoulder! WTF?! Anyway, she had no problem with BBBJCIMWS. After the fun was over, she asked me if I wanted to hangout for awhile. I had nothing else to do and I figured if I do, maybe I'll get to enjoy her mic skills again. I know that I shouldn't do this kind of shit, but I ended up hanging out with her for many hours and also ended up having multiple pops. But in between pops, I let her use my phone (because she lost hers) to call some of her "friends" so that she could get some candy. I also drove her around to a few places to meet up with those friends who had the candy she wanted so badly. I also drove her to pick up some of her stuff that a friend of hers was holding because she wanted to sell it at a pawn shop. We also had dinner together. It was an interesting day and it certainly cured my boredom. The only thing that I didn't like was that after many hours passed and Amber had a little too much candy, her personality completely changed. Most of the time I was with her, she was a cool, easygoing fun chick, but near the end, she was acting depressed and moody and talking so much about the only guy she ever loved. After listening to that for too long, I told her that I really had to go, but I agreed to give her a ride down the road to the gas station by 7th. When we were about to leave, her really cute latina-looking friend, Nikki asked if I could give her a ride there also. I went in the store with them to get a drink and I asked Nikki if she wouldn't mind giving me her number. She smiled and said "Sure. " I said goodbye to Amber as she hugged me. Nikki followed me to my car and Amber acted jealous and asked "What's going on?" Nikki gave me her number and then left. Before I drove off, I watched the two of them walk behind the gas station, not really sure where they were going. Overall, I had a good time with Amber and in all that time, I only lost 50 Mario coins. I plan on giving Nikki a call on my next day off.

BamaCowboy
06-09-16, 04:29
Down here on vacation, got to town late this afternoon, got situated in hotel and went out cruising about 4 pm seen several out but was just looking. Went back out about 1 am and found little bitty courtney at 7 -11 on shady same place I meet her last year when I was here by, she took me to the ballpark and hit a homerun with that hot little mouth of hers, bbbjwsp. Compared to home this place is SW heaven.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
06-10-16, 21:13
Went cruising about 1 am last night went up and down main drag couple of times didn't see any thing I liked, saw a girl down madison went down next block circled, ended up on mulberry. Every 50 feet a girl would step out of shadows, I was shocked, got back on Madison pulled up to stop sign and a dirty blonde jumped in, said name was tink as in tinkerbell went to peir under bridge an got a good dt BBBJ, but she would not catch, for 30 mario coin.

Bamacowboy.

Ontheprowl88
06-11-16, 09:31
Does anyone have a pic of Amber? All these reviews are getting me interested in her.

BamaCowboy
06-13-16, 00:52
I've got her number, pm me if you want it.

BamaCowboy
06-13-16, 01:02
On my first night here I ran across a redhead at 7-11 before I ended up picking up courtney, she was asking everyone that drove up to give her and her boyfriend a ride to international blvd. When she asked me l told her I would give her a ride, but not him and she freaked on me and told me at she didn't do that and I could go to hell. Fastforward to today and I drive up to 7-11 and open my door and she appears out of nowhere asking me if I still wanted to give her a ride, and she seemed as happy as a lark, I said just you and she said yes, we go to spot and she gives a pretty good BBBJ for 30 mario coins. The way I witnessed two different personalities from one redhead in three different days was enough to call her crazy jenn.

Bamacowboy.

Vote For Pedro
06-13-16, 18:10
On my first night here I ran across a redhead at 7-11 before I ended up picking up courtney, she was asking everyone that drove up to give her and her boyfriend a ride to international blvd. When she asked me l told her I would give her a ride, but not him and she freaked on me and told me at she didn't do that and I could go to hell. Fastforward to today and I drive up to 7-11 and open my door and she appears out of nowhere asking me if I still wanted to give her a ride, and she seemed as happy as a lark, I said just you and she said yes, we go to spot and she gives a pretty good BBBJ for 30 mario coins. The way I witnessed two different personalities from one redhead in three different days was enough to call her crazy jenn.

Bamacowboy.Have you ever met a sane redhead?

Truffle Butter
06-14-16, 17:20
Red the black SW that is normally on Ridgewood near Shady says she lost her phone so anybody that's been trying to get a hold of her just has to get lucky and pick her up. That is what she told me today when I had her. So I thought I would just pass that info along to those of you trying to call.

BamaCowboy
06-14-16, 20:19
Have you ever met a sane redhead?Now that I think about it, NO!

BamaCowboy
06-14-16, 23:46
I said earlier I had ambers number, I went back and reread the post on amber and realized they were talking about a blonde amber up near McDonald's the one I have is for a brunette amber hangs near host inn, she gives a pretty good BBBJCIM but rushed near the end, she was the prettiest SW I saw all week, she the one I have a number for.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
06-15-16, 15:25
Blackhawk, clear your inbox.

BamaCowboy
06-16-16, 22:18
This post is a couple days old, Monday night I was going down mason and crossed Ridgewood seen petite blonde walking west pulled down next street, she turns and comes straight to me hops in, got LEO check out of way, said twenty five for head forty for full opted for head, promised ten tip to let me hold head and fuck mouth, with cim, she done a great job. Her name was Amanda and she had a friend that would join if I wanted too next time. I have number.

Bamacowboy.

Truffle Butter
06-17-16, 15:44
Sorry you are leaving, I enjoyed your reports. I will take any numbers you're willing to give.

This post is a couple days old, Monday night I was going down mason and crossed Ridgewood seen petite blonde walking west pulled down next street, she turns and comes straight to me hops in, got LEO check out of way, said twenty five for head forty for full opted for head, promised ten tip to let me hold head and fuck mouth, with cim, she done a great job. Her name was Amanda and she had a friend that would join if I wanted too next time. I have number.

Bamacowboy.

JRuds
06-17-16, 19:42
Met with Courtney today, found her by shady ln. Glad to see her clean and got rid of her db boyfriend josh. Still my favorite head game in town.

BamaCowboy
06-18-16, 03:36
Met with Courtney today, found her by shady ln. Glad to see her clean and got rid of her db boyfriend josh. Still my favorite head game in town.I agree, last time I was in Daytona I saw her three times in five days, this time I only got to hookup with her one time much to my regret.

Bamacowboy.

NipLovr
06-18-16, 11:24
Just saw Trisha down by South end of the Ridge. About a block or two north of the 7-Eleven.

Truffle Butter
06-21-16, 14:39
4 cop cars at shady and ridgewood in the 7/11 parking lot with two girls in back seat. I drove to the north and had to leave because multiple cops all over on the back streets by DD strip club. Be careful today.

Truffle Butter
06-21-16, 16:40
I picked her up on Dr. Martin Luther King and South Street today. She is approximately 5'2, brown hair, lots of freckles, early 20's, and about 115 pounds. One of the nicest SW's that I have ever met. She wanted to ride around for a bit in the air conditioning so we got to know each other fairly well. BBBJ with and she will take a load. And In that area had approximately four girls working\walking. I found it by a tip from another monger. I donated her 20 for her time to talk with me.

Ontheprowl88
06-23-16, 11:48
Contradictory to my previous post about Courtney, she seems to have done a complete 180. I spent some time with her last night, and I have never seen her look better. Her hair was done, she had makeup on, she looked hot LOL. She actually had me look up her Facebook account to see how good she used to look and holy shit, not that long ago Courtney was a fucking 10 I tell you. Some of the pictures I saw literally blew me away how beautiful she was. I was also shocked to learn she is barely 23. I knew she was young, but had no idea she was that young. Anyway, I couldn't believe the transformation from the last time I saw her around a month or so ago. No scratches, sores, nothing LOL. She even put on a little weight, which brings her to 100 lbs maybe. She's tiny, which I love. On to the good stuff, BBBJ was not bad, not special. A little missionary till I could handle anymore and busted like a chump LOL. She just looked so cute I couldn't hold out. Found her on Shady, where I usually see her roaming. . 40 and a pack of smokes was the damage. Will definitely repeat.

Truffle Butter
06-24-16, 17:19
Cedar Street between ridgewood and dr mlk had three different SW's working today. All black, and one must have been 6'5"'tall. I did not pick any up as they looked to rough for me.

Member #5221
06-26-16, 17:38
Contradictory to my previous post about Courtney, she seems to have done a complete 180. I spent some time with her last night, and I have never seen her look better. Her hair was done, she had makeup on, she looked hot LOL. She actually had me look up her Facebook account to see how good she used to look and holy shit, not that long ago Courtney was a fucking 10 I tell you. Some of the pictures I saw literally blew me away how beautiful she was. I was also shocked to learn she is barely 23. I knew she was young, but had no idea she was that young. Anyway, I couldn't believe the transformation from the last time I saw her around a month or so ago. No scratches, sores, nothing LOL. She even put on a little weight, which brings her to 100 lbs maybe. She's tiny, which I love. On to the good stuff, BBBJ was not bad, not special. A little missionary till I could handle anymore and busted like a chump LOL. She just looked so cute I couldn't hold out. Found her on Shady, where I usually see her roaming. . 40 and a pack of smokes was the damage. Will definitely repeat.Where is Shady? Is it Shady Lane or Shady Place? Confused?

Ginger1302
06-26-16, 18:03
I should probably post stuff more often so I'm trying to be a little better about it. Last night on short a couple of streets down from shady I saw a guy shining cars making the pickup with a flashlight set on strobe. So you may want to be careful making the scoop by short and ridgewood.

Truffle Butter
06-27-16, 13:35
Where is Shady? Is it Shady Lane or Shady Place? Confused?It is a cross street off of Ridgewood. There is a 7-11 on the corner. You can just sit in the parking lot sometimes and watch the girls come and go.

ErdnussButter
07-02-16, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously? Her Facebook page? Her REAL Facebook page? The one with the pictures of her kids and family?

Get the fuck out of here dickface.

A2

Topherman
07-03-16, 16:39
Any thing out there for me?

T-Man.

Truffle Butter
07-04-16, 01:48
Another Sabrina again. I think every other street walker in Daytona has a name of Sabrina. I got this one on South Street right by MLK. She is white and I would think maybe a little Mexican mixture. Got everything I wanted for 25. I would say she is around 5 foot tall and 105 pounds with brown hair. This Sabrina also has a few freckles too. This one actually has a phone and she says it works all the time so I have digits. I did not ask her if I could pass them out but I'm guessing she might not care since this is what she does for a living. I almost hate to share this one because it was a really good experience and she looked and smells very clean.

BamaCowboy
07-05-16, 02:16
I totally agree with you, ontheprowl I was down there early June 2015, and hooked up with her 3 times and she looked like a high school cheerleader, absolutely beautiful. I didn't see any mention of her on this board until July or August so I knew I had got her early before the life had taken it's toll.

Bamacowboy.

Art Vandelay
07-06-16, 15:00
I thought I had seen your girl at first, but I think this one is full hispanic, rather than mixed. She also did not need a ride but she did have a little top with no bra on and nice big natural boobies, and short shorts with part of her ass handing out.

Another Sabrina again. I think every other street walker in Daytona has a name of Sabrina. I got this one on South Street right by MLK. She is white and I would think maybe a little Mexican mixture. Got everything I wanted for 25. I would say she is around 5 foot tall and 105 pounds with brown hair. This Sabrina also has a few freckles too. This one actually has a phone and she says it works all the time so I have digits. I did not ask her if I could pass them out but I'm guessing she might not care since this is what she does for a living. I almost hate to share this one because it was a really good experience and she looked and smells very clean.

Truffle Butter
07-12-16, 16:12
She told me she is 30 years old and new to this because of losing her job. Used to be a dancer at a club that is on beach side. She is starting to look like a possible winner if I can continue to find her as she does not have a phone because her boyfriend has it. At least that's what she told me. Just did a quick BBBJ for a cool AV ride and $20. She seems clean so far but we will see what happens in the next few months on the street. She was walking on a side street just east of Ridgewood north of shady near 7-Eleven. She said she is living in a notell on Ridgewood just south of the 7-Eleven. Approximately 5 foot five and 125 brown hair.

Truffle Butter
07-13-16, 12:06
Be careful as you're picking up these girls, I am sitting in the parking lot at 7-11 this morning watching guys drive crazy, cut people off, just to pick these girls up. Not even looking for uncle LEO or anything. This area here at Ridgewood and shady looks to have a undercover driving a white Ford explorer with black wheels again. When he drives around the girls Kinda scatter and seem to be afraid of this vehicle so keep a lookout guys.

Smut Villian
07-13-16, 21:44
Be careful as you're picking up these girls, I am sitting in the parking lot at 7-11 this morning watching guys drive crazy, cut people off, just to pick these girls up. Not even looking for uncle LEO or anything.Fucking amateurs.

Driving like that just to pick up a SW eventually ends up attracting the attention of nobody's favorite Uncle. It's bad form, and just a little embarrassing.

JD112
07-21-16, 12:37
Anyone have any funny stories of the Jessica that hangs around diamond dolls? I've seen her 3 times, and she's found something she wanted in my car each time. First time she wanted a breath mint, second time she found an old half empty bottle of water on the floor, third time she found a half eaten candy cane from Christmas in the door storage. To her credit, she does ask before taking it. I just find it hilarious. I should plant something even more unusual to see what she does.

Jhawk
07-21-16, 17:41
Anyone have any funny stories of the Jessica that hangs around diamond dolls? I've seen her 3 times, and she's found something she wanted in my car each time. First time she wanted a breath mint, second time she found an old half empty bottle of water on the floor, third time she found a half eaten candy cane from Christmas in the door storage. To her credit, she does ask before taking it. I just find it hilarious. I should plant something even more unusual to see what she does.I've just found her to be too moody, one time she's great, another time she's a pain in the ass. Too bad too, I happen to find her sexy as hell. I hope you'll come up with something good, maybe a vibrator, or dildo? But I'm sure looking forward to hear what happens.

SpceGhst
07-24-16, 09:57
Another Sabrina again. I think every other street walker in Daytona has a name of Sabrina. I got this one on South Street right by MLK. She is white and I would think maybe a little Mexican mixture. Got everything I wanted for 25. I would say she is around 5 foot tall and 105 pounds with brown hair. This Sabrina also has a few freckles too. This one actually has a phone and she says it works all the time so I have digits. I did not ask her if I could pass them out but I'm guessing she might not care since this is what she does for a living. I almost hate to share this one because it was a really good experience and she looked and smells very clean.I had a dream with the same Sabrina. She was clean and smelled good just like Truffle claimed. She was real easy going. In my dream she started with a BJ covered then on to some mish and doggy. She is polite and had no management to my knowledge. Got # and I'm always looking to swap.

BGCblackHawk
08-01-16, 11:35
Be careful as you're picking up these girls, I am sitting in the parking lot at 7-11 this morning watching guys drive crazy, cut people off, just to pick these girls up. Not even looking for uncle LEO or anything. This area here at Ridgewood and shady looks to have a undercover driving a white Ford explorer with black wheels again. When he drives around the girls Kinda scatter and seem to be afraid of this vehicle so keep a lookout guys.I have not seen them cutting people off but I do believe it. This past weekend I saw cars driving at a very slow almost idle speed, slow down even more at cross streets and then speed up again.

SkunkApe
08-01-16, 14:01
Anyone have any funny stories of the Jessica that hangs around diamond dolls? I've seen her 3 times, and she's found something she wanted in my car each time. First time she wanted a breath mint, second time she found an old half empty bottle of water on the floor, third time she found a half eaten candy cane from Christmas in the door storage. To her credit, she does ask before taking it. I just find it hilarious. I should plant something even more unusual to see what she does.Have had her in the car a few times. She is always digging in my truck. She hauled off with a half bottle of G2. Remnants of a power bar. And a pair of red white and blue safety glasses. Or coarse she asked! Strange I'm just glad she had a good snack. And seems to be safety conscious as well.

Cum To Papa
08-03-16, 13:26
Cruised Ridgewood from Dunlawton north to the BigT Food Store this morning and there was no action strolling at all. I think I'm about done with Volusia. Nothing reliable there.

Topherman
08-05-16, 10:42
Cruised Ridgewood from Dunlawton north to the BigT Food Store this morning and there was no action strolling at all. I think I'm about done with Volusia. Nothing reliable there.Dunlawton on ridgewood? Anything that far south?

T-Man.

Smut Villian
08-05-16, 13:43
Dunlawton on ridgewood? Anything that far south?

T-Man.I always thought the south loop stopped at Ridgewood and Bellville?

Topherman
08-05-16, 14:09
I always thought the south loop stopped at Ridgewood and Bellville?Right.

T-Man.

NipLovr
08-07-16, 11:45
Well, five girls were arrested last night for providing for our hobby. I wonder what event is coming up. Also, I wonder if they're going to do a sting on the guys in the near future. They seem to have gotten out of the habit, but once upon a time they'd get the girls one night (actually day), and put out the decoys the next day. If anyone has info on Tammy are I'd appreciate the hookup. I met her once in a non-mongering situation, and have wanted to get with her ever since, but I can never find her.

PoniBoi
08-10-16, 11:22
Hey Daytona Mongers.

Poni Boi from Jax here, tryin to plan a visit in ya'lls play ground. Don't know exactly when but hopefully soon. Jax's new sheriff has been puttin the pinch on both SWans & the notel dwellers recently so I haven't been as active lately. Thought it would be a perfect time to hunt new areas w / D-Town being one of my choices.

Hunted in ya'lls stomping grpunds before but its been a spell & don't remember all the ideal spots. I know of the 7-11 being a good start point w / side & back streets being the paths to follow. I also believe there are fruitful spots away from the tourist areas but can't seem to pin point where. Been readin up on you guys posts to learn up on the tricks, trades, & patterns to include some of SWans names.

Anywho, just thought I would throw a flag out & see if any help for this out of town Monger can be acquired. Much appreciated on any reliquished info.

Be Safe Happy Mongering.

-Poni Boi.

Member #5581
08-10-16, 21:24
9:30 Wednesday night, virtually nothing to be found on Ridgewood between Beville and ISB, but Uncle LEO is hanging around in several spots, keeping a pretty low profile. But he's definitely out tonight. Be careful.

Krystar
08-11-16, 12:21
Uncle has been around more because of the extra guests at 2 of the motels.

www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160801/daytona-homeless-taken-to-motel-rooms

Member #5581
08-11-16, 13:17
Uncle has been around more because of the extra guests at 2 of the motels.

www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160801/daytona-homeless-taken-to-motel-roomsI was vaguely aware of that, but didn't put 2 and 2 together last night. Thanks for the reply. Even with the extra presence I'm going to carefully check out the situation again tonight -- want to try to find someone I saw on the way home from work yesterday. She was on Palmetto near the traffic light just a few blocks south of Shady. Around 5'0", white, thick (maybe even borderline smaller BBW), long sandy-blonde hair, maybe 22-25 yo. If anyone recognizes the description and has a name or digits please PM me. Apologies for any typos. Writing this in work parking lot at lunch, using fat thumbs on a tiny screen.

Jhawk
08-11-16, 19:41
5 more girls arrested for prostitution Wednesday.

Member #5581
08-12-16, 03:14
6:00 pm Thursday, met Ashley around Cedar & Ridgewood. Don't know if she's the same Ashley mentioned most recently in May. WSW, maybe 5'3", somewhere between 25-30, spinner. Long dark blonde-ish / light brownish hair. Really impressive from the neck down, but said she took a spill on a bike a day or so ago & had a little road rash on her chin and one cheek. Looks like she had the potential to be a knockout in the not-so-distant past. Currently about a 7, but then I'm one ugly bastard & might be too generous. But that's what I'd rate her. She was very accommodating & eager to make sure I was satisfied via BBBJCIM. The only drawback. And it was very minor. Was a little haggling at the beginning, but that lasted less than 30 seconds & was resolved in my favor. For less than it currently takes to fill up my 16.9 gallon gas tank (yeah, I Googled it to be sure) I had a very enjoyable afternoon. I'd repeat, but spinners really aren't my thing. I prefer 'them a bit thicker, but pickings Thursday were extremely slim.

Paid a repeat visit Thursday night around 11:30. Apparently Uncle LEO's extra presence because of the temporary residents at the 2 motels is stepped up in a big way after sundown. At 6:00 pm didn't see a single one, but at 11:30 could barely go 2 blocks without seeing at least one, and sometimes 2 parked together. Because of that, I guess, there was nothing going on at all. 5 girls busted on Wednesday probably didn't help either.

What I'd really like to find is a thicker UTR provider with whom I might be able to become a regular. White or black, doesn't matter. If anyone has any recommendations, please PM me.

Topherman
08-12-16, 10:39
5 more girls arrested for prostitution Wednesday.Yeah. Your girl Tammy.

T-Man.

Member #5581
08-13-16, 17:34
5 more girls arrested for prostitution Wednesday.A couple more on Friday night, too.

Member #5581
08-13-16, 23:35
Made a few trips up and down Ridgewood between Beville and ISB Saturday night between 9:15 and 9:45, plus a few side streets. No action to be found at all, even with Uncle's presence substantially decreased from earlier in the week. Got discouraged & decided to try further north, even though I'm not as familiar with anything north of ISB. Drove up to Mason then backtracked southbound on Ridgewood. Met "Nora" at Kingston and Ridgewood, a block north of Diamond Dolls. Not a looker; about 5'2", 140 ish, not-quite-shoulder length blonde hair -- maybe a 5 (probably less in good light), but big head got outvoted by little head since she appeared to be the only option besides calling it a night, going home & "doing the laundry by hand. " I take that back -- there was one other option that I saw on Madison Avenue, walking about a half-block west of Diamond Dolls, but she appeared to be at least 50 years old, 200-plus lbs, and from the looks of her I'm guessing she probably had a bigger dick than me. Anyway, back to Nora. She was actually very nice, zero attitude, and we agreed on everything in very short order. Took a short drive back to a spot I know of closer to ISB. I was pleasantly surprised with Nora's abilities. Very, very good BBBJTCWS. Surprisingly good, and the sounds she made during just added to it in a good way. She made sure every last drop was taken care of, no mess at all. I'd probably repeat, I just wouldn't admit it to anyone.

Member #5581
08-15-16, 21:29
Would like to ask for some advice from a Level 2 contributor. If there's one available who doesn't mind answering a few questions for a newbie, please PM me. Thank you!

Topherman
08-17-16, 10:46
Seen this on her ** page. Good luck good looking!

On my way to Palatka to go to detox. Smile emoticon let's try this again, shall we?

T-Man.

Topherman
08-18-16, 09:43
I seen that Jen was picked up last week at the south end of the Ridge. I never seen her before. Anybody know her?

T-Man.

Member #5581
08-20-16, 21:56
Trying to post an update every chance I get. Maybe can help others get an idea of trends for future reference.

Last night, Friday 8/19: Nothing on Ridgewood south of ISB between 11 pm-12:30 am. A few options within a block or two of Diamond Dolls, especially just south of it. Nothing great though, so big head won & I went home.

May make a circuit or two tonight to see if anything's improved. If so, will update later.

Truffle Butter
08-20-16, 22:00
Back to the east / west side streets off of Ridgewood. Haven't Found anything good on Ridgewood so hitting the side streets Like South St. , Cedar st. Girls tend to be on the dark side if you like that.

Member #5581
08-23-16, 18:42
Trying to post an update every chance I get. Maybe can help others get an idea of trends for future reference.

Made a circuit of Ridgewood from Mason to Beville, including some side streets, during my lunch break. Nothing north of ISB, even on side streets. One very cute spinner walking on the northbound side of Ridgewood a couple blocks south of Shady. Very tempted to stop but was running late getting back to work.

Same circuit around 6:30 on Tuesday, found a couple of options a block or so east of Ridgewood in the DD area, but not worth stopping. They were 4's or 5 at best. On a good day. If I'm being generous. Nothing south of ISB, not even on side streets. Gave up, went home. Busy night, so may not get to check again later, but will post another update if I do.

Smut Villian
08-24-16, 06:53
Woke up early this morning, couldn't sleep so I did what any good monger would do. And hit the stroll. The north loop didn't look too promising; thought I'd hit paydirt with a BSW until I got closer and discovered this SW very likely had outdoor plumbing like me. Hit the gas and made sure the only thing he / she / it would be sucking was my exhaust.

Went to the loop south of ISB and was about to call it a night (morning) when I saw a pretty attractive WSW working the northbound side. Didn't bother popping a you-turn (I really try not to be stupidly obvious when picking up a SW) and elected to circle the block instead. Lucky for me she got off the main drag (Ridgewood) so I was able to scoop her up on Belville, off to the side. Says her name's Jessica; up close she wasn't half bad looking at all. WSW, maybe 5'6",brunette, nice slender figure. Doesn't look as skankalicious as what you usually see in these parts. She didn't seem like she was on anything at the moment but it's pretty obvious she uses.

After the LEO check we negotiated a Jackson for a discreet flute lesson at a nearby hiding place. This girl's neck was logging more RPM's than a 4-cylinder at 45 in 3rd gear. While she was imitating a woodpecker on Smut Jr I had to reach around and sample the goods; the dental-floss thong was a nice touch and she allowed a little FIV. Petting the kitty had me thinking of escalating our encounter to FS. Unfortunately I never got the chance as I nearly blew a hole through the back of her head. I figured the BBBJTCCIM was worth another sawbuck so I tossed in an extra $. 1 for the catch-and-release.

She says she isn't out very often and is more comfortable dealing with customers she knows so I had to ask for her digits. Fortunately she obliged, so next time I might have to bring a helmet for the little soldier. Dropped her off right where I picked her up and made plans to see just how flexible she can be next time.

Topherman
08-26-16, 17:43
Hey all. What's going good on them streets tonight? Any recommendations?

T-Man.

Member #5581
08-27-16, 11:53
Hey all. What's going good on them streets tonight? Any recommendations?

T-Man.Sorry, T-man, didn't see your post until Saturday morning. I cruised the usual places along and near Ridgewood after work Friday and didn't see much happening.

Last couple times I've driven through north of ISB there have been a couple of WSWs near the J Food Mart, just down from DDs. They're at least 6's, maybe 7's, but I won't stop because every time I've seen them they've been hanging out in a group of 8-12 larger, darker guys, meaning I'd be potentially outnumbered anywhere from 8-1 to 12-1 if things went tits up. Maybe they're getting some play, but they're not doing themselves any favors with their choice of location in that regard. None of them were there yesterday afternoon because Uncle was parked just feet away from their usual spot.

South of ISB was just dead. Nothing. Meant to go back last night to survey the situation and see if it had improved, but got busy & never made it.

NipLovr
08-27-16, 12:49
Woke up early this morning, couldn't sleep so I did what any good monger would do. And hit the stroll. The north loop didn't look too promising; thought I'd hit paydirt with a BSW until I got closer and discovered this SW very likely had outdoor plumbing like me. Hit the gas and made sure the only thing he / she / it would be sucking was my exhaust.

Went to the loop south of ISB and was about to call it a night (morning) when I saw a pretty attractive WSW working the northbound side. Didn't bother popping a you-turn (I really try not to be stupidly obvious when picking up a SW) and elected to circle the block instead. Lucky for me she got off the main drag (Ridgewood) so I was able to scoop her up on Belville, off to the side. Says her name's Jessica; up close she wasn't half bad looking at all. WSW, maybe 5'6",brunette, nice slender figure. Doesn't look as skankalicious as what you usually see in these parts. She didn't seem like she was on anything at the moment but it's pretty obvious she uses.

After the LEO check we negotiated a Jackson for a discreet flute lesson at a nearby hiding place. This girl's neck was logging more RPM's than a 4-cylinder at 45 in 3rd gear. While she was imitating a woodpecker on Smut Jr I had to reach around and sample the goods; the dental-floss thong was a nice touch and she allowed a little FIV. Petting the kitty had me thinking of escalating our encounter to FS. Unfortunately I never got the chance as I nearly blew a hole through the back of her head. I figured the BBBJTCCIM was worth another sawbuck so I tossed in an extra $. 1 for the catch-and-release.

She says she isn't out very often and is more comfortable dealing with customers she knows so I had to ask for her digits. Fortunately she obliged, so next time I might have to bring a helmet for the little soldier. Dropped her off right where I picked her up and made plans to see just how flexible she can be next time.Cool report, the way you described her as doing more rpm's well, reminded me of another Jessica. That one could bob the nob and make a woodpecker say holy shit!! I'll have to keep my eyes open.

NipLovr
08-27-16, 12:52
Looks like 7 more girls got picked up last night. I guess Chitwood is serious about becoming sheriff.

Member #5581
09-04-16, 00:18
Spent a little time cruising Ridgewood Saturday night from Beville to Mason and back, and even hit some side streets. Not much going on at first. A couple of SWs on Ridgewood between Beville and Bellvue. One of them maybe a 6, the other one was a 4 at best. I've seen them out there a lot, so I'm betting they were legit. North of ISB only one SW, about a block south of DDs, but hanging with half a dozen big guys of the darker persuasion. I took a pass. Have no desire to deal with management while surrounded and outnumbered. Took a drive up Cedar and saw one darker spinner that looked too good to be true, and even though she was already talking to a guy on a crotch rocket she tried to get my attention. My spidey senses started tingling so I took another pass and kept driving. On the last trip through just minutes after that, was going southbound and saw a big scene with what looked like half the uncles in Daytona a couple blocks north of Cedar. Had a car pulled over on what looked very much like a stop where a bunch of them were staged nearby. A sting, maybe? In hindsight, the spinner on Cedar probably really WAS too good to be true, and her white friend on the crotch rocket may not have been just a random dude.

That was enough for me to call it a night and head home frustrated. Looks like the guys who had posted that there might be increased LEO activity this weekend were right. Be careful.

STrain
09-16-16, 23:53
Five more girls picked up Thursday night, including rip off artist Bobbie / little Bit. Couldn't have happened to a nicer skank!

Anyway, you know what's coming this weekend. Play smart!

Digital79
09-17-16, 17:32
Met up with ashley (thinner brunette who supposedly fell off a bike before and from NY) before so figured it was okay to give her the cash up front. She had me drive around from dealer to dealer for 15 minutes, leaving her purse each time. Last time she has me park and says she will be right back and not to leave, waited 15 mintues then left.

JBridges
09-18-16, 19:04
Met up with ashley (thinner brunette who supposedly fell off a bike before and from NY) before so figured it was okay to give her the cash up front. She had me drive around from dealer to dealer for 15 minutes, leaving her purse each time. Last time she has me park and says she will be right back and not to leave, waited 15 mintues then left.I see this is your first post so can I say I am surprised by it? No, First thing you learn in this hobby is never trust them no matter what great line they give you, secondly why would anyone in their right mind run the risk by driving one from dealer to dealer? Read the forum, Learn from our post and learn from your mistake. You got lucky this time.

Topherman
09-23-16, 12:02
Hey. Looking for this little c*cksucker, anybody seen her around? Might be walking in the area of South St. And Shady Ave. She can be shady and likes the rock, js.

T-Man.

Jhawk
09-24-16, 14:57
Hey. Looking for this little c*cksucker, anybody seen her around? Might be walking in the area of South St. And Shady Ave. She can be shady and likes the rock, js.

T-Man.Haven't you suffered enough. Even beat up by the street she's a little cutie though. One hand on the back of her head, another on your wallet!!

Member #5270
09-24-16, 17:13

T-Man.T-MAn. Is that your old girlfriend who stole your truck? Think her name was Jenny?

Topherman
09-25-16, 09:51
T-MAn. Is that your old girlfriend who stole your truck? Think her name was Jenny?Right right. But she sucks the cock. Got to be carful with this one! Pun intended.

T-Man.

Topherman
09-25-16, 09:52
Haven't you suffered enough. Even beat up by the street she's a little cutie though. One hand on the back of her head, another on your wallet!!See post above.

T-Man.

Surff
09-25-16, 13:01
Hello.

Been doing this for a little bit now figure I would join in here. Went out saw a blonde in short jean shorts and sports bra looked very interesting. Sometimes they seem to good to be true she disappeared. I setteled with a brunett I saw not as attractive but got the job done no complaints seems like there is less out there these days. I've been gone for a little are they still out there.

NipLovr
10-02-16, 15:10
About twenty minutes ago I saw three girls on Shady between Ridgewood and Palmetto, all very doable. If I didn't have to go to work.

Truffle Butter
10-02-16, 18:47
I picked up Jamie on Shady and we made it a block before I dropped her back off. The smell was horrible so I gave her 10 bucks to get out before my car was ruined by the rotten vagina smell. This was the first time I've seen this girl out and hopefully the last. I would say she is around 5'2 and 100 pounds. She is Hispanic and had some scabbing on her thighs. Nothing good to report today hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Smut Villian
10-03-16, 03:08
Past couple of days I've been seeing a possible WSW hanging out at the 7-11 near Fremont. Not bad looking at all: tall brunette, legs about a mile long, probably mid-20's. Doesn't look as if the candy's eaten her up yet, so she's kinda cute, too. Haven't had the time or inclination to find out if she's working (been scoring big with dancers at the club lately) but she looks kind of tasty. Anyone got any intel on this one? Just curious, that's all.

Truffle Butter
10-03-16, 08:37
Past couple of days I've been seeing a possible WSW hanging out at the 7-11 near Fremont. Not bad looking at all: tall brunette, legs about a mile long, probably mid-20's. Doesn't look as if the candy's eaten her up yet, so she's kinda cute, too. Haven't had the time or inclination to find out if she's working (been scoring big with dancers at the club lately) but she looks kind of tasty. Anyone got any intel on this one? Just curious, that's all.In that area it would either be a street walker or a undercover. I'm heading that way shortly so I will spend some time in that area looking.

Topherman
10-04-16, 16:57
Any body know a chick that needs a place to stay warm and dry during the hurricane hit me up. Free bed and head I say!

T-Man.

Truffle Butter
10-17-16, 15:34
I went out this morning and started off on US 1 in Ormond Beach and drove all the way to South Daytona. I missed out on two early because I wanted to drive around the block to look for uncle LEO. The first one I saw was actually in Ormond beach on US 1\Ridgewood. She was a blonde and thin, one block south of the Asian massage parlor. I did a quick drive around and as I came up to her a green Dodge truck picked her up. Second one that I missed out on was walking on South Street almost to Ridgewood. I drove one block past her after I got the eye Contact and wave, I turn around to check the area out and to get her but somebody else beat me to it. 😡She was by far the nicest I've seen in the area, I would say approximately 25, White, dark hair, tan, yoga pants. Drove a bit further south near shady and uncle LEO was there hanging out. Went back north a few blocks and saw a couple more SW's. One block east of Ridgewood I picked up Sarah, white tan khaki shorts, white tank top, dark curly hair, said she is 26. Went back to her notel which is on Ridgewood next to the super eight, I believe it's called sun $#.

!e motel. 40 for FS. She has no phone and is living day to day to pay room rent and her pill habit.

BGCblackHawk
10-19-16, 05:14
I was driving along the ridge at night I spotted Jessica.

A couple nights later I spotted Brooke

Happy hunting and stay safe everyone.I just saw Jessica waking north away from Madison. As I am stopped at the corner of Madison facing south trying pull up any info good or bad on Jessica I see Brooke waking west towards me on Madison. I then find a post talking about both of them that was from 3 years ago. Good to see that some things do not change.

Volusia
10-19-16, 13:34
Be aware, DB rounded up a bunch of girls yesterday.

I went out this morning and started off on US 1 in Ormond Beach and drove all the way to South Daytona. I missed out on two early because I wanted to drive around the block to look for uncle LEO. The first one I saw was actually in Ormond beach on US 1\Ridgewood. She was a blonde and thin, one block south of the Asian massage parlor. I did a quick drive around and as I came up to her a green Dodge truck picked her up. Second one that I missed out on was walking on South Street almost to Ridgewood. I drove one block past her after I got the eye Contact and wave, I turn around to check the area out and to get her but somebody else beat me to it. 😡She was by far the nicest I've seen in the area, I would say approximately 25, White, dark hair, tan, yoga pants. Drove a bit further south near shady and uncle LEO was there hanging out. Went back north a few blocks and saw a couple more SW's. One block east of Ridgewood I picked up Sarah, white tan khaki shorts, white tank top, dark curly hair, said she is 26. Went back to her notel which is on Ridgewood next to the super eight, I believe it's called sun $#.

!e motel. 40 for FS. She has no phone and is living day to day to pay room rent and her pill habit.

Topherman
10-24-16, 11:33
Anybody got Courtney's number? PM me, Thanks.

T-Man.

NllMarc
10-26-16, 04:29
Anybody got Courtney's number? PM me, Thanks.

T-Man.She currently dealing with the flaka demon.

NllMarc
10-26-16, 11:18
So I had a dream tonight during my dream I meet with 2 WSW that where about 30.

The first one was andrea she was ok very surprised to see her out at late night dreaming with her was pretty bad started BBBJ she tried to charge. 4 but I only gave. 2 then her on top for an extra Jackson really worst expiernce with a WSW I have ever had she passed out twice with me inside her mouth.

So moving I got luckly again and picked up a nice young hottie service was great she was very enthusastic and wett. 35 total damage.

Truffle Butter
10-30-16, 18:52
I just spent a hour cruising and I ended up leaving because of all the police activity. The only spot that there was no uncle LEO was MLK and South Street and there was three SW's in that general area that were working. Two were extremely crackheaded out and the third was a Little bigger than I wanted. The police were near the 7-Eleven and shady and the regular girls working are staining around just not getting business. Uncle LEO had the area near diamond dolls packed with police 🚨.

Lexes878
11-16-16, 16:26
Attached is a screenshot of a POF profile. Does anyone know who this provider is? She says her name is Susan and she gave me a sob story about someone stealing her rent and is looking for help and to help someone in return, etc. Any intel on this person would be appreciated thanks.

Lexes.

NllMarc
11-16-16, 20:04
I just spent a hour cruising and I ended up leaving because of all the police activity. The only spot that there was no uncle LEO was MLK and South Street and there was three SW's in that general area that were working. Two were extremely crackheaded out and the third was a Little bigger than I wanted. The police were near the 7-Eleven and shady and the regular girls working are staining around just not getting business. Uncle LEO had the area near diamond dolls packed with police 🚨.I noticed that too lot troll has been posting up on them so they can't make money. Seen some good one just never make it back in time.

Member #5581
11-16-16, 22:53
Attached is a screenshot of a POF profile. Does anyone know who this provider is? She says her name is Susan and she gave me a sob story about someone stealing her rent and is looking for help and to help someone in return, etc. Any intel on this person would be appreciated thanks.

Lexes.See my post from a day or so ago on the Craigslist thread. She also uses "Stacy" (and that's the name on her Facebook page). I almost set up something with her but something didn't feel quite right. Proceed with extreme caution.

Topherman
11-20-16, 09:31
She currently dealing with the flaka demon.I seen she got pic up again.

T-Man.

Surff
11-23-16, 18:00
Was out today defenitly was slow saw a couple out but they were haggard setteld wirh jessica on north side defenitly worth it BBJCIM she knows what she is doing.

Pleasent experience might want to return for the full thing but not sure how safe that is.

Surff
11-23-16, 18:23
Was out today not much going on so some haggard ladies down south everything else was quiet. Found jessica up north settled BBJCIM did an awesome job offered More but as I am always nervous but tempeted to see what she can do. Pleasent dream.

Peace.

NipLovr
11-24-16, 15:11
Was out today not much going on so some haggard ladies down south everything else was quiet. Found jessica up north settled BBJCIM did an awesome job offered More but as I am always nervous but tempeted to see what she can do. Pleasent dream.

Peace.Jessica is good, and has a cute face, and nice little figure, but she's a bit moody for me. I guess it's about how bad she's hurting.

Ontheprowl88
11-24-16, 23:16
So after gorging myself most of the day I decided to set out and find someone new. I've been with my usual rotation for a while now and feeling I needed to broaden my horizons. It took me all of about five minutes, and I ran into Nikki. Dark haired, Spanish ethnicity I believe, slimmish body, cute face, says she is 27. Long story short. Well above average sloppy BJ, finished with mish. Once undressed you can see she either lost a bunch of weight at one time, or was recently pregnant as the stomach needs some work. The rest of her was not bad at all, including nice boobs. She even started talking seductively in Spanish while I was doing my thang. I found her extremely sexy, with a latin flair. She asked for. 80 I gave her. 40 Please fellas, don't let our girls control the pricing, as it fucks the whole game up. They are Daytona streetwalkers, not Vegas back page girls. We can still behave like gentlemen and treat them with the respect they deserve, but we won't cave when it comes to negotiation. You can always find another one if you can't make a deal. Anyway, she has allowed me to pass out her info to senior members.

Chris5
11-27-16, 21:31
So after gorging myself most of the day I decided to set out and find someone new. I've been with my usual rotation for a while now and feeling I needed to broaden my horizons. It took me all of about five minutes, and I ran into Nikki. Dark haired, Spanish ethnicity I believe, slimmish body, cute face, says she is 27. Long story short. Well above average sloppy BJ, finished with mish. Once undressed you can see she either lost a bunch of weight at one time, or was recently pregnant as the stomach needs some work. The rest of her was not bad at all, including nice boobs. She even started talking seductively in Spanish while I was doing my thang. I found her extremely sexy, with a latin flair. She asked for. 80 I gave her. 40 Please fellas, don't let our girls control the pricing, as it fucks the whole game up. They are Daytona streetwalkers, not Vegas back page girls. We can still behave like gentlemen and treat them with the respect they deserve, but we won't cave when it comes to negotiation. You can always find another one if you can't make a deal. Anyway, she has allowed me to pass out her info to senior members.If a chick, especially a street walker comes at you for 80 buck's, which is a ridiculously high price by the way, always counter with something very low! Between 30 and 40 buck's for FS if she's hot, and if she says no? Immediately let her out of your vehicle and go find another chick AND scoop her up for the price you want to pay.

Nice post!

Member #5581
11-27-16, 22:07
I guess just about everybody took the weekend off for the holiday. Cruised Ridgewood and select side streets a couple of times Sunday evening just before and again just after dark. Saw one SW on Ridgewood near DD's who tried to get my attention, but she looked to be considerably south of 5 feet tall, nearly as wide as she was high, 50+ years old, and hadn't slept in days. Spotted one more walking alone a couple blocks south, but appeared to be very, very self medicated and not having a good time with it. I passed on both. Looked like there were a couple of better options near the convenience store at the corner of Ridgewood and North Street, but also lots of management around. South of ISB was a total loss. Even detoured down a few usually good side streets. Nothing. Gave up, went home to try my luck on BP.

Chris5
11-28-16, 10:53
I guess just about everybody took the weekend off for the holiday. Cruised Ridgewood and select side streets a couple of times Sunday evening just before and again just after dark. Saw one SW on Ridgewood near DD's who tried to get my attention, but she looked to be considerably south of 5 feet tall, nearly as wide as she was high, 50+ years old, and hadn't slept in days. Spotted one more walking alone a couple blocks south, but appeared to be very, very self medicated and not having a good time with it. I passed on both. Looked like there were a couple of better options near the convenience store at the corner of Ridgewood and North Street, but also lots of management around. South of ISB was a total loss. Even detoured down a few usually good side streets. Nothing. Gave up, went home to try my luck on BP.How much do these Daytona chicks ask for on the street?

Member #5581
11-28-16, 12:53
How much do these Daytona chicks ask for on the street?My experience is usually between 25-40. Some may ask for more than 40, but I doubt they're getting it.

Topherman
11-28-16, 13:20
How much do these Daytona chicks ask for on the street?20-30. Start at 20 and don't go more than 30. Got to keep them honest.

T-Man.

Chris5
11-28-16, 19:57
My experience is usually between 25-40. Some may ask for more than 40, but I doubt they're getting it.

20-30. Start at 20 and don't go more than 30. Got to keep them honest.

T-Man.On business a couple weeks ago I was in Daytona and noticed on that street called ridgewood there looked to be some action. Also by that 7 eleven I noticed a few blondes walking around. I didn't have time to partake and headed back to Orlando. However I will be in Daytona a couple times a week now so I will definitely be checking out the local talent.

C5.

Truffle Butter
12-09-16, 10:08
Buffet on Ridgewood is what it seewd like with the amount of girls working. I ended up picking up a redhead with short shorts and a tube top at Ridgewood and Cedar Street. By far one of the best looking ones that I have found lately in Daytona. She did not have a phone and she said a Jon punched her in the face and took her phone minutes before I picked her up. She was still rattled up and nervous when she got in with me. She is fairly new to the streets as she has a meth habit that is new to her. I did not have any protection with me so I just did a BBBJ For 20. Super nice girl that has a bad habit unfortunately for her that is going to keep her on the street. She had me drive her just west of MLK and drop her off at her suppliers house. There were so many girls working that I had a huge choice of flavors to get. I hope it keeps up like this. Maybe the northern girls are working their way south? Not sure of her name because she gave me two different ones while we are driving around.

Luex7
12-10-16, 00:27
Nice to know it isn't dead there. I would prefer Daytona over the trail due to distance. Just haven't seen many reports recently, was wondering if it was dead and even worth it. May have to check it out now. (Think I got the areas figured out for Daytona. Well see)

Buffet on Ridgewood is what it seewd like with the amount of girls working. I ended up picking up a redhead with short shorts and a tube top at Ridgewood and Cedar Street. By far one of the best looking ones that I have found lately in Daytona. She did not have a phone and she said a Jon punched her in the face and took her phone minutes before I picked her up. She was still rattled up and nervous when she got in with me. She is fairly new to the streets as she has a meth habit that is new to her. I did not have any protection with me so I just did a BBBJ For 20. Super nice girl that has a bad habit unfortunately for her that is going to keep her on the street. She had me drive her just west of MLK and drop her off at her suppliers house. There were so many girls working that I had a huge choice of flavors to get. I hope it keeps up like this. Maybe the northern girls are working their way south? Not sure of her name because she gave me two different ones while we are driving around..

Harvey869
12-10-16, 12:17
Buffet on Ridgewood is what it seewd like with the amount of girls working. I ended up picking up a redhead with short shorts and a tube top at Ridgewood and Cedar Street. By far one of the best looking ones that I have found lately in Daytona. She did not have a phone and she said a Jon punched her in the face and took her phone minutes before I picked her up. She was still rattled up and nervous when she got in with me. She is fairly new to the streets as she has a meth habit that is new to her. I did not have any protection with me so I just did a BBBJ For 20. Super nice girl that has a bad habit unfortunately for her that is going to keep her on the street. She had me drive her just west of MLK and drop her off at her suppliers house. There were so many girls working that I had a huge choice of flavors to get. I hope it keeps up like this. Maybe the northern girls are working their way south? Not sure of her name because she gave me two different ones while we are driving around.Thank you for the report. What area of Ridgewood are you referring too?

Member #5581
12-10-16, 14:09
Thank you for the report. What area of Ridgewood are you referring too?My experiences in Daytona have all started in one of two areas: between the 7/11 at Shady north to around Cedar or Loomis, around the Days Inn is one. The other is a little further north on Ridgewood, several blocks north of ISB, between the 7 Food Mart and DDs. Only problem is that Uncle LEO is also well aware of these areas, so always use caution. Neither area is reliable or consistent; sometimes it's feast, other times it's famine.

Other mongers may know of alternatives. Just sharing my experience.

Jhawk
12-11-16, 16:22
My experiences in Daytona have all started in one of two areas: between the 7/11 at Shady north to around Cedar or Loomis, around the Days Inn is one. The other is a little further north on Ridgewood, several blocks north of ISB, between the 7 Food Mart and DDs. Only problem is that Uncle LEO is also well aware of these areas, so always use caution. Neither area is reliable or consistent; sometimes it's feast, other times it's famine.

Other mongers may know of alternatives. Just sharing my experience.On the south end, around Shady the girls also used to hang out on Palmetto, and Osceola, a few blocks south of Shady used to be a real hot spot for girls to hang. While those two streets aren't what they used to be they're still worth checking if Ridgewood is quiet.

FLSugarMan85
12-13-16, 00:33
First post. Around 9 pm last night, had a dream Kim was on Fremont and ridge. 1/2 ass bbj for. 2 roses, horrible. Found little bit, about an hour later behind budget. Awesome chick with skills to match. She said she is heading to grey bar, but I look forward to seeing her again once she is out. . 2 Mario coins for my dream, and then suddenly woke up!

FLSugarMan85
12-13-16, 02:46
First post but been in the hobby for a while. Cruising Sunday around 9 pm Sunday and ran into Kim. Pretty much waste of time. Found little bit around Bellevue and ridge. Dream was excellent bbjwspit. Will repeat if I see her again.

STrain
12-13-16, 12:03
First post. Around 9 pm last night, had a dream Kim was on Fremont and ridge. 1/2 ass bbj for. 2 roses, horrible. Found little bit, about an hour later behind budget. Awesome chick with skills to match. She said she is heading to grey bar, but I look forward to seeing her again once she is out. . 2 Mario coins for my dream, and then suddenly woke up!Be cautious with little Bit. Her husband is never too far away. And definitely do not go to her place. Aside feom the fact that it smells like a porta potty on a 95 degree day, the hubby hides in another room, and then makes a surprise appearance and takes your money.

Had a similar experience with Kim to yours. Poor BJ skills, all while she is telling me how she used to be a New York City escort getting $1000 a trick. Highly doubtful!

FLSugarMan85
12-14-16, 02:16
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Luex7
12-15-16, 01:21
I have to give it to the admins here for being pretty active and enforcing the rules, and protecting the interest.

Now for real post, due to information being as is, I built me a 'loop' so to say as it was mentioned earlier if there was one for Daytona.

Using different locations of different pick ups, sightings, blahblah I just made my own main path, with the occasional side road.

Plan to use in next few weeks, will post with update how it goes.

Truffle Butter
12-19-16, 09:22
Shady Avenue and Palmetto Street just behind the 7-Eleven was a 10 on a street walker scale. I drove by twice and both times she said what's up to me as my windows were down. She never moved from that spot. I slowed down at the next block but she didn't walk towards me, she just stayed there and stared and waved at me. She was so tempting to go back a third time to try and get in the car. I was worried it was a set up so I passed. She was white, dirty blonde to brownish hair that was just past the shoulders, probably 5 foot 8 with a nice build to her. Just checking to see if anybody got her and she was real or if I just chose wisely and kept going?

I ended up picking up any BSW on MLK near ISB. She had just a bra top and yoga style shorts on. Got a bbbjws for 20. She was very ghetto and I felt a little un comfortable. As she was performing I noticed she had two knives in her handbag that was open on the floor. So I was incredibly nice and complementing her on everything just to keep her in a good mood.

On my way back home I noticed a WSW on US1 in Ormond beach near the AMP again. This is the second time I have seen one in that area in Ormond.

TongueTwister9
12-26-16, 11:24
Took a quick recon dow Ridgewood late Christmas Day and it was open for business. Saw several near the 7-11 just south of DDs including a hot 20-something blonde hanging with an equally hot brunette. Made a quick loop to check my eyesight and the brunette gave me the wave. Nice. A tough butch looking heifer was headed south near the church, didn't even slow down. Less inventory south of ISB, nothing worth slowing down for.

JRuds
12-30-16, 21:35
God even hammered and shit faced she still gives the best head.

Luex7
01-02-17, 08:26
Went Friday afternoon, which happen to be pretty cold for Floridian standards.

Was not returning any results, for the ones I did. They either disappeared on loop back or ignored (so possibly I misread).

Spent an hour and half looking / learning locations, and came to said 7-11 discussed and bought me some juice as I was about to give up.

Exiting, noticed this one chick talking to these parked guys, and with my supersonic hearing and curiosity, I caught enough to know she was about it.

Sat around on side drinking my Juice (Need that vitamin C why'all) seeing if she was going to leave with these guys or walk away. When she did, hopped in car just glancing my phone and her seeing what happening, she took off other way so I figured. Meh maybe she got something else. But then as I started to leave, she walked towards my car than past on sidewalk. So passed her next couple streets and parked down to see if she was about that life. About 5 minutes, yup she was and hopped in.

(Guess I didn't notice, but there was cops near by the 7-11 blending in, hence why she didn't want to get in by 7-11, good thinkings! Hopped in, got to spot talked (either headache relief was. 3 or FS. 5 was offered). For now, I just opted for headache relief where she went at it BBBJ pretty nicely, she was a decent looking spinner with not a bad cookie, but right now wasn't into that for today. Finished BBBJCIMWS, probably cause to much for her to hold. Dropped off and left relieved.

Truffle Butter
01-02-17, 13:18
Went Friday afternoon, which happen to be pretty cold for Floridian standards.

Was not returning any results, for the ones I did. They either disappeared on loop back or ignored (so possibly I misread).

Spent an hour and half looking / learning locations, and came to said 7-11 discussed and bought me some juice as I was about to give up.

Exiting, noticed this one chick talking to these parked guys, and with my supersonic hearing and curiosity, I caught enough to know she was about it.

Sat around on side drinking my Juice (Need that vitamin C why'all) seeing if she was going to leave with these guys or walk away. When she did, hopped in car just glancing my phone and her seeing what happening, she took off other way so I figured. Meh maybe she got something else. But then as I started to leave, she walked towards my car than past on sidewalk. So passed her next couple streets and parked down to see if she was about that life. About 5 minutes, yup she was and hopped in.

(Guess I didn't notice, but there was cops near by the 7-11 blending in, hence why she didn't want to get in by 7-11, good thinkings! Hopped in, got to spot talked (either headache relief was. 3 or FS. 5 was offered). For now, I just opted for headache relief where she went at it BBBJ pretty nicely, she was a decent looking spinner with not a bad cookie, but right now wasn't into that for today. Finished BBBJCIMWS, probably cause to much for her to hold. Dropped off and left relieved.For fun if I don't have much going on during the day I will sit at that 7-Eleven and just watch everybody. Is actually quite entertaining.

Jhawk
01-02-17, 13:25
God even hammered and shit faced she still gives the best head.If it's the Jessica I think it is then yes she does. She's just so damned moody.

Lars36
01-02-17, 13:58
For fun if I don't have much going on during the day I will sit at that 7-Eleven and just watch everybody. Is actually quite entertaining.LEO sits there. LOL.

Luex7
01-03-17, 01:21
Probably would be easier too and more entertaining if I smoked. Maybe I should get little pixie sticks and pretend, Ill blend in just fine. JUST PERFECT.

-- no but for real, that would be the way, but that's how I found her. My ears picked up " see tits" - and "touch". Like fucking dog senses for smell, but mine are keywords in hearing.

So I casually blended in, ya know the white kid with a shitty mustache (I believe, one day it will be full glory though. Biker beard glory) wearing oakleys at this ghetto 7-11 and drinking apple juice. Nothing peculiar about that, right?

For fun if I don't have much going on during the day I will sit at that 7-Eleven and just watch everybody. Is actually quite entertaining.

TommyRn
01-14-17, 19:26
Is there streetwalkers in morning, because I couldn't find any by the seven eleven on Shady. During the night time there aren't a lot of streetwalkers by the seven eleven. I am trying to find a really cute or hot girl.

Thanks for your help.

SpceGhst
01-15-17, 03:22
Is there streetwalkers in morning, because I couldn't find any by the seven eleven on Shady. During the night time there aren't a lot of streetwalkers by the seven eleven. I am trying to find a really cute or hot girl.

Thanks for your help.There's usually more of a LEO presence on the weekend but I do see them at all times of the day, you may luck out and find one in the morning. Just make sure to check the side streets in that area as well.

Truffle Butter
01-26-17, 12:03
I have noticed the same guy sitting in his Dodge ram truck almost daily for hours at our famous 7-Eleven on the corner of Ridgewood and shady. There was a really nice looking blonde and an average brunette walking there but I passed because that guy has his truck parked on the edge watching them. Maybe the guy in the truck as one of us, maybe he is one of uncle LEO's friends? If you are on here and read that let me know and I will delete it.

Hargow20
01-26-17, 12:14
My guess it probably just some guy that hangs out a 7-11. LE does not hang out in one spot like especially for prostitution. I would probably pick the girls up and see if he follows. LE cannot do much except harass you for giving a girl a ride. Just use due caution and drive a good distance.

I have noticed the same guy sitting in his Dodge ram truck almost daily for hours at our famous 7-Eleven on the corner of Ridgewood and shady. There was a really nice looking blonde and an average brunette walking there but I passed because that guy has his truck parked on the edge watching them. Maybe the guy in the truck as one of us, maybe he is one of uncle LEO's friends? If you are on here and read that let me know and I will delete it.

MopMonger
01-26-17, 17:05
My guess it probably just some guy that hangs out a 7-11. LE does not hang out in one spot like especially for prostitution. I would probably pick the girls up and see if he follows. LE cannot do much except harass you for giving a girl a ride. Just use due caution and drive a good distance.TruffleButter. Check pm.

SpceGhst
01-28-17, 10:04
I have noticed the same guy sitting in his Dodge ram truck almost daily for hours at our famous 7-Eleven on the corner of Ridgewood and shady. There was a really nice looking blonde and an average brunette walking there but I passed because that guy has his truck parked on the edge watching them. Maybe the guy in the truck as one of us, maybe he is one of uncle LEO's friends? If you are on here and read that let me know and I will delete it.I personally think he's either management or one of us from the way I've seen him dropping a girl off at that 7-11. I still don't like to pick anyone up from there regardless just because of how hot a spot it is for LEO.

Ser1996
01-28-17, 13:34
Hello my fellow brothers, Was In town yesterday for business and decided to give a Girl I know from Orlando a call, Stays in Daytona for now but visit back in Orlando from time to time. So this girl I'm talking about her name is Sandy. If you check the Orlando board you can see her excellent reviews. So I gave her a call, told me to meet her near where she's staying at in S. Daytona past I. S. B. Scooped her up and went to a spot she knows and as usual gave an excellent BBBJCIM For. 30. I know this is the streetwalker thread but I felt that this the appropriate thread to report. She walked when she was in Orlando, but She said she does NOT walk while she is in Daytona. I'd see her alot more if I didn't live so far LOL.

This girl is a sweetheart and very nice to be around, She allows videos and pics if that's your thing and She gave me permission to share digits, Only Trusted members inbox me for digits. Those of you from Orlando and are in Daytona that have her digits its the same number all others must inbox.

Here's a Link to Video I found of her so you can get an Idea.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph583e1f6aa8883

Stay Safe.

Chris5
01-29-17, 12:04
Hello my fellow brothers, Was In town yesterday for business and decided to give a Girl I know from Orlando a call, Stays in Daytona for now but visit back in Orlando from time to time. So this girl I'm talking about her name is Sandy. If you check the Orlando board you can see her excellent reviews. So I gave her a call, told me to meet her near where she's staying at in S. Daytona past I. S. B. Scooped her up and went to a spot she knows and as usual gave an excellent BBBJCIM For. 30. I know this is the streetwalker thread but I felt that this the appropriate thread to report. She walked when she was in Orlando, but She said she does NOT walk while she is in Daytona. I'd see her alot more if I didn't live so far LOL.

This girl is a sweetheart and very nice to be around, She allows videos and pics if that's your thing and She gave me permission to share digits, Only Trusted members inbox me for digits. Those of you from Orlando and are in Daytona that have her digits its the same number all others must inbox.

Stay Safe.Sandy has been around forever and a day. I believe she's like 50 by now. Really good chill personality.

C5.

BBC386
01-29-17, 13:24

Stay Safe.Nice video collection. Was trying to see the one with Shy but it was locked content.

Daytona88
01-31-17, 19:13
Fellow monger making my yearly trip to the races. Looking for some intel for a BSW. I love chocolate especially hot coco. I am familiar with your spots 7'11 north and south on Ridgewood. But we all know LEO going to be out. So I am looking for some help if you fellow mongers can help a guy out. Private message me. Happy Hunting.

FloridaBiker
02-01-17, 18:14
I will be in Daytona on business tomorrow. Booking dot com has a motel right by the 7-11 at Ridgewood & Shady.

* Travel Inn Daytona at 850 South Ridgewood.

Is it safe there?

Can I bring a SW to my room?

Thanks guys,

FloridaBiker.

BarebackOne
02-02-17, 02:13
Cruised the loop around 10 ish tonight and all was dead except for Uncle. Grabbed a soda at a popular hangout and there she was. All 5 ' 90 lbs of her. I said " Hi baby". She said " oh yeah!" Off to the races and for the 20 admission I couldn't believe it. The weather was warm and wet and all about ME! My boys loved the attention and for the promised parking tip the attendant gave a thorough spit shine! Tiny blonde sweet and tight. What a great find in Daytona! Will repeat and repeat. No digits goddamm it, but she has mine!

FloridaBiker
02-02-17, 19:07
I will be in Daytona on business tomorrow. Booking dot com has a motel right by the 7-11 at Ridgewood & Shady.

* Travel Inn Daytona at 850 South Ridgewood.

.I did check in there at 5:30 pm. Immediately a blonde, thin, carrying backpack, 'pinched' looking face, mid 30's WSW approached me as I was parking. Her management was hovering nearby. He is white and on a bicycle.

I told her not now and she immediately tried to blackmail me into giving her money or she would get me kicked out of hotel.

I just walked away. She had a mini-meltdown, uttering threats, in the motel side street and nobody noticed.

Yeah, I really want to see her later.

At the 7-11 the was a 20 ish WSW, brunette, normal body size, with a 'hard' face. Again, nothing I want (unless a local says I should. LOL).

BamaCowboy
02-03-17, 06:35
Cruised the loop around 10 ish tonight and all was dead except for Uncle. Grabbed a soda at a popular hangout and there she was. All 5 ' 90 lbs of her. I said " Hi baby". She said " oh yeah!" Off to the races and for the 20 admission I couldn't believe it. The weather was warm and wet and all about ME! My boys loved the attention and for the promised parking tip the attendant gave a thorough spit shine! Tiny blonde sweet and tight. What a great find in Daytona! Will repeat and repeat. No digits goddamm it, but she has mine!I hope her name was Courtney, she has been my favorite my last 3 trips to Daytona. She gives one of the best BBBJ's I have ever gotten, hottest mouth I have ever stuck my dick in, I saw her 4 nights in a row last time. After my last trip I read on here she had went to rehab hope she is out and back because I will be back down there in March.

BarebackOne
02-03-17, 10:26
Wasn't Courtney! I'm hesitant to put names up on here because I'm sure Uncle is on here as well. But I have had Courtney a few times in the past and she was good too. Our loop be jammin for bike week I'm sure as usual!

I hope her name was Courtney, she has been my favorite my last 3 trips to Daytona. She gives one of the best BBBJ's I have ever gotten, hottest mouth I have ever stuck my dick in, I saw her 4 nights in a row last time. After my last trip I read on here she had went to rehab hope she is out and back because I will be back down there in March.

Truffle Butter
02-03-17, 14:33
Claire was walking on A1 A just south of ISB, she is white, skinny, small B cups, very nice and easy to deal with. She said she only walks A1 A and works this section from ISB south about four blocks. She is wearing a long dress that is multi colors and a white / gray tank top today. 20 for a BBBJ and no c in mouth. Told me 50 for FS in car, 150 for FS at her place.

BarebackOne
02-03-17, 19:52
FS at my place? I'll only charge her $. LOL.

Topherman
02-06-17, 14:27
I was passing through south Ridgewood and stopped at Shady 7-11 for a coffee. Man I needed it. BLUF. Dude tried to pinch me for cash cause I talked to girl. She wasn't a bad looking blonde w / pink high lights. Would have done her but not place to go. Anyways as I'm sitting down drinking my coffee the hauls ass with my backpack. There goes my iPad! And a few other things.

Just asking if anyone's got a lead? Can't remember what he looks like but if I had to guess. He looks like John Turturro the asshole from the Tranformers movies.

But I won't trust the blonde. Just saying!

T-Man.

BarebackOne
02-06-17, 22:16
When I finish my cocktail I might need some headache pills and if I head over there for a coffee I'll see what I can see and. I hope it wasn't sweet Melissa. 😀oh.

I was passing through south Ridgewood and stopped at Shady 7-11 for a coffee. Man I needed it. BLUF. Dude tried to pinch me for cash cause I talked to girl. She wasn't a bad looking blonde w / pink high lights. Would have done her but not place to go. Anyways as I'm sitting down drinking my coffee the hauls ass with my backpack. There goes my iPad! And a few other things.

Just asking if anyone's got a lead? Can't remember what he looks like but if I had to guess. He looks like John Turturro the asshole from the Tranformers movies.

But I won't trust the blonde. Just saying!

T-Man.

Member #5581
02-11-17, 15:03
Rolled through the Ridgewood strip south of ISB Friday evening around 7:30 and found it completely dead. Nothing. Even made a trip or two up and down the usual side streets. Nothing. Only prospect I saw at all on Friday was a shorter (maybe 5'0") thick blonde with long hair wearing a sun dress, walking about a block south of the Shady 7/11 around 9:15 am, but was on my way to a meeting at the time and didn't have time to double back. Don't know if it was just bad timing and other mongers had all the ladies otherwise occupied at the time Friday evening, if it was just too early, or if that strip is just not producing any more. Maybe it was just an off night. Meant to head back out for another pass later, but got tied up (not literally, damn it) with other plans and never got a chance to. May make a later run through there tonight. If so, I'll post another update. Also didn't have a chance Friday evening to check out anything north of ISB, but will tonight if I'm able to get out there.

Member #5581
02-12-17, 18:49
Sorry, T-man, but no sign of the culprits in your incident, because there was once again no one to be seen anywhere on my late night cruise up and down Ridgewood Saturday night. Hit the strip around midnight gong south to north. Nobody on Ridgewood at all. Made a trip down the usual side streets. Nothing. Headed a little further north to the DD's area and struck out again. Tried to make text arrangements with a BP advertiser while I was out; see the BP Advertisers section for a report on that debacle. Heading south again, made another trip down the side streets and one more run down Ridgewood, struck out all the way around. That's 2 nights in a row with zero action available. What's up?

Smut Villian
02-17-17, 20:19
Sorry, T-man, but no sign of the culprits in your incident, because there was once again no one to be seen anywhere on my late night cruise up and down Ridgewood Saturday night. Hit the strip around midnight gong south to north. Nobody on Ridgewood at all. Made a trip down the usual side streets. Nothing. Headed a little further north to the DD's area and struck out again. Tried to make text arrangements with a BP advertiser while I was out; see the BP Advertisers section for a report on that debacle. Heading south again, made another trip down the side streets and one more run down Ridgewood, struck out all the way around. That's 2 nights in a row with zero action available. What's up?I think I know why it's been so quiet:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/2/17/_12_arrested_in_dayt.html

The usual calm before the storm.

Member #5581
02-17-17, 21:31
I think I know why it's been so quiet:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/2/17/_12_arrested_in_dayt.html

The usual calm before the storm.You are correct, sir. And it's right on time, just prior to a big event.

I went to an arrests website where you can search by county and by charge. One of the ladies picked up a felony. How does one manage that? And damn, why couldn't I have run into Natasha before?!

ShatterMatter
02-18-17, 02:07
You are correct, sir. And it's right on time, just prior to a big event.

I went to an arrests website where you can search by county and by charge. One of the ladies picked up a felony. How does one manage that? And damn, why couldn't I have run into Natasha before?!What website is that??

GeorgeKaplan
02-18-17, 09:01
Bunch o old farts out pimping?

You are correct, sir. And it's right on time, just prior to a big event.

I went to an arrests website where you can search by county and by charge. One of the ladies picked up a felony. How does one manage that? And damn, why couldn't I have run into Natasha before?!

Member #5581
02-18-17, 17:21
What website is that??Not allowed to post it here. Check your inbox.

BarebackOne
02-19-17, 20:11
To go out hunting in Daytona! Anybody got any digits to help me avoid the exposure on the Daytona trail? I have one to share!

Horn Dog Too
02-19-17, 23:41
To go out hunting in Daytona! Anybody got any digits to help me avoid the exposure on the Daytona trail? I have one to share!With the race, and influx of tourists and outside pro's and non pros, I'd advise newbies to the area to avoid the strolls and concentrate efforts on reliable incall and massage "therapists" I'd hate to see more of you on the news. Myself, I'm doing self service until well into next week. Cheers, and good luck.

Member #5581
02-20-17, 00:15
To go out hunting in Daytona! Anybody got any digits to help me avoid the exposure on the Daytona trail? I have one to share!Be very careful. Uncle's out in force with the extra events in town this week.

Member #5521
02-20-17, 14:55
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up last Wednesday and Thursday Daytona did a SW sting. First day had a cop at like a John and the next day a cop was a SW. This is normal for them the week before the races and bike week. So, if you are o. Your way to Daytona at all try to stick to the SW you know or be really careful.

BarebackOne
02-20-17, 17:42
Be very careful. Uncle's out in force with the extra events in town this week.But I can actually tell what is real. And what might not be real. Count it up to 40 + yrs of local experience I guess. You guys with less experience be very very careful! Just sayin'.

Daytona88
02-27-17, 15:30
Well fellow brothers I was in your town for 9 days and let me tell you there was plenty of walkers out at night or very early in the morning. I saw you fellow brothers as well makin the quick you turns LOL. I will share with you 1 dream. It was 6 am before dawn and came up on Breann. She looked rather fine and that ass fits in the palm of your hand. We made our way over to watch spring training baseball. She knows how to give a BBBJCIM. I will say about an hour after practice was over I could have used another relief. O well. See you boys next year as I will check back now and then for future girls.

RomanChik777
02-28-17, 00:38
Are any hookers on the beach side?(hotel area from holiday to big hilton)?

RomanChik777
02-28-17, 01:17
Do you know her? She said her name is Ashley. Found her on CL.

Member #5581
02-28-17, 03:00
Do you know her? She said her name is Ashley. Found her on CL.I can confirm that she's legit. Around 5'5 or 5'6". She's had kids, so expect a body that reflects that. Not saying that's a bad thing, just letting you know what to expect. Looks even younger than the age she gives in her email. Headache relief is slightly above average. In my dreams headache relief was . 4 and fs was . 8, so very reasonable. Incall very easy to find. Very sweet personality, easy to deal with and eager to please, but maybe a bit rushed at times. YMMV.

ASpeedyBird
02-28-17, 11:14
Hey brothers, can anyone possibly lend a recommendation for a good headache relief? Just recently purchased a condo here so have been making visits to Daytona beach more and more now but don't know any talent here. If you guys ever need the favor repayed in Orlando I'd be more than happy to share a couple UTR's with ya. Lmk thanks!

Member #5581
02-28-17, 21:08
Hey brothers, can anyone possibly lend a recommendation for a good headache relief? Just recently purchased a condo here so have been making visits to Daytona beach more and more now but don't know any talent here. If you guys ever need the favor repayed in Orlando I'd be more than happy to share a couple UTR's with ya. Lmk thanks!Do you have any preferences as far as body type, hair color, etc. ? I might be able to recommend a UTR for some phenomenal headache relief. Only catch is, and I'm being as diplomatic as possible here, she's kind of an acquired taste, but also an object lesson in not judging a book by its cover!

Truffle Butter
02-28-17, 22:47
Do you know her? She said her name is Ashley. Found her on CL.She looks like a SW I picked up yesterday at orange and ridgewood. I got a good not great BBBJ for 20. Said she always gets 40, but I only had 20 truck, Haha. So she said ok. Super nice, had a blue dress with no underwear! Did fiv and no smell and super tight. Got her #. She was very nervous at first, said someone was following her. She wanted dropped off at MLK and Cedar. Must have a drug problem.

ASpeedyBird
03-02-17, 06:30
Do you have any preferences as far as body type, hair color, etc. ? I might be able to recommend a UTR for some phenomenal headache relief. Only catch is, and I'm being as diplomatic as possible here, she's kind of an acquired taste, but also an object lesson in not judging a book by its cover!LOL I'm pretty easy going but you've got me intrigued now haha. I'll PM you as I'm pretty interested. Feel free to reach out when in Orlando.

RomanChik777
03-06-17, 04:26
Do you know her? She said her name is Ashley. Found her on CL.Yep her body is not attractive, probably she's had kids and on light drugs. Who knows. She came to my hotel room, she gave me a good bjs and rj for 60 and 2 cigs LOL. She's polite, no rush, funny and easygoing.

KyleClem
03-07-17, 18:48
Down here for a few days anything in the NSB area??

Bruce2345
03-09-17, 00:13
Saw her last week. Funny girl, incall OK. Not the best but I did not feel unsafe. Quick BJ well above average and on my way. Left with me and jumped into a car with a couple of guys. I should have staked area first but no issues. Next day she texted me asking for repeat business because rent is due. Wouldn't let up for a while, finally did. Not a bad one-off experience, but next-day texts and likely user habit will have me thinking carefully about a return.

Do you know her? She said her name is Ashley. Found her on CL.

Truffle Butter
03-09-17, 11:50
Mimi is definitely a guy or used to be a guy. I was at the 7-Eleven and he / she started a conversation with me as I was in my car. Told him I was not interested in guys and he said if I went to his incall which is on Shady near 7-Eleven he would show me his drivers license proven he was a girl. I still declined, Ha ha ha. Went on to say how she / he works Backpage and is the only one SW that has fake boobs and a full set of teeth workin the street. I would advise to pass unless that is your type of thing. Looks like a guy talks like a guy with boobs. Also said she works at big daddy's. I have never been so I cannot confirm.

RomanChik777
03-10-17, 05:57
Anybody knows her? She said her name is Christina.

SocratesRvng
03-10-17, 07:37
I was driving Uber on Thursday about 9 pm and had a request over off of Beville and Clyde Morris. Was expecting a spring breaker in the area and ended up picking up a local girl. She was decent looking with a nice body in a skirt. Something was a little off about her but when she hopped in and asked if I knew where Lolli Pops was, I chalked it up to her being a dancer.

We talked and talk, mostly her asking me personal questions. Once the inquisition ended, I wanted to confirm that she was a dancer so naturally I asked "so what do you do at LPs? Are you a cocktail waitress or dancer?" She laughed and said "No, I'm not a dancer or cocktail waitress. I'm a prostitute. ".

All I could think was the gods were shining on me that night. After a minute of silence, I pried "so you trying to make some money?" To which she responded, "Always! What are you trying to do?" And brothers, just like that, I avoided the stroll and got what I wanted delivered to me.

So, we went to a little river spot with a great view and she gave me a very nice BBBJ with ft but the only downside was she didn't catch though she said she would. Hands did roam everywhere. All-in-all, it was a good time and I paid. 30. Now this is more than I'd normally pay by. 10 but the great part about it is she requested me as her Uber driver and it was a $15 ride so essentially I paid. 05 less than what I normally pay!

God I love life sometimes.

Got digits. As soon as I go for a second round (maybe FS this time) I will share. She can be found in the LPs area though so keep eyes peeled. Her name is (oh god I'm going to get so much razzing for this but I swear it's not the same person LOL) MiMi. Go easy on me with the razzing. When SHE, emphasis on the S, got in my car she went by a different name but when contacting her dope boy after the deed she told him MiMi. I've already verified that she is full female with the old 2 pink 1 stink check.

Stay safe.

So-Crates.

Truffle Butter
03-10-17, 20:10
That's awesome, I thought about signing up as a Uber Driver just to use as a cover if possible. I thought it would be good if I was ever pulled over to say I was a driver and have the paperwork to prove it. Not sure if that would work as I don't know the specifics.

I was driving Uber on Thursday about 9 pm and had a request over off of Beville and Clyde Morris. Was expecting a spring breaker in the area and ended up picking up a local girl. She was decent looking with a nice body in a skirt. Something was a little off about her but when she hopped in and asked if I knew where Lolli Pops was, I chalked it up to her being a dancer.

We talked and talk, mostly her asking me personal questions. Once the inquisition ended, I wanted to confirm that she was a dancer so naturally I asked "so what do you do at LPs? Are you a cocktail waitress or dancer?" She laughed and said "No, I'm not a dancer or cocktail waitress. I'm a prostitute. ".

All I could think was the gods were shining on me that night. After a minute of silence, I pried "so you trying to make some money?" To which she responded, "Always! What are you trying to do?" And brothers, just like that, I avoided the stroll and got what I wanted delivered to me.

So, we went to a little river spot with a great view and she gave me a very nice BBBJ with ft but the only downside was she didn't catch though she said she would. Hands did roam everywhere. All-in-all, it was a good time and I paid. 30. Now this is more than I'd normally pay by. 10 but the great part about it is she requested me as her Uber driver and it was a $15 ride so essentially I paid. 05 less than what I normally pay!

God I love life sometimes.

Got digits. As soon as I go for a second round (maybe FS this time) I will share. She can be found in the LPs area though so keep eyes peeled. Her name is (oh god I'm going to get so much razzing for this but I swear it's not the same person LOL) MiMi. Go easy on me with the razzing. When SHE, emphasis on the S, got in my car she went by a different name but when contacting her dope boy after the deed she told him MiMi. I've already verified that she is full female with the old 2 pink 1 stink check.

Stay safe.

So-Crates.

SocratesRvng
03-12-17, 14:37
So I was cruising the south stroll and lucked up on angel. Maybe a early 30-something blonde with her hair in a side pony tail. Nice body, nice attitude. She claims she doesn't walk much and does most of her business by phone.

I ask her if she has a spot and she guides me to a park off of Bellevue between Nova and MLK. We were the only car in the lot but we stood out like a sore thumb but she quickly dispelled any notion of staying in the car for the deed and sad we are going in the park and do it on one of the benches that is kind of hidden. I though it was a great idea being it late and no one was out.

We find one of the hidden benches and she goes to work with some amazing deep threat and I mean throat fucking type deepthroat. She even let me grab the pony tail and force her head down as much as I wanted. Hands did roam and she took it all like a champ down the hatch. She got sloppy with the deed so your crotch will be soaked.

All-in-all a great time was had. Dropped her off and went on my way happy. Got digits but phone is not on and she claims she still gets texts but I haven't received a response yet.

SocratesRvng
03-12-17, 15:04
So I was cruising the south stroll and lucked up on angel. Maybe a early 30-something blonde with her hair in a side pony tail. Nice body, nice attitude. She claims she doesn't walk much and does most of her business by phone.

I ask her if she has a spot and she guides me to a park off of Bellevue between Nova and MLK. We were the only car in the lot but we stood out like a sore thumb but she quickly dispelled any notion of staying in the car for the deed and sad we are going in the park and do it on one of the benches that is kind of hidden. I though it was a great idea being it late and no one was out.

We find one of the hidden benches and she goes to work with some amazing deep threat and I mean throat fucking type deepthroat. She even let me grab the pony tail and force her head down as much as I wanted. Hands did roam and she took it all like a champ down the hatch. She got sloppy with the deed so your crotch will be soaked.

All-in-all a great time was had. Dropped her off and went on my way happy. Got digits but phone is not on and she claims she still gets texts but I haven't received a response yet.

Mongerin386
03-20-17, 11:13
Anyone seen this gem? It's been years.

Jhawk
03-27-17, 20:29
Just saw Jessica on the Ridge a little bit north of DD's. She has lost a lot of weight, never saw her so thin. Then a block or two south saw one that I didn't recognize until I got closer, it was crazy Tammy. Both were on the south bound side.

Member #5581
04-08-17, 02:19
This is a long one, gents, because I feel the need to vent.

Had a dream tonight that wasn't exactly a nightmare, but it'll do until a nightmare comes along.

Decided to see what the SW scene looked like tonight and try my luck at it. Started at Beville around 10:15, made a couple of loops all the way to Mason and back. Nothing. Started hitting the usual side streets around the 7-11 at Shady. Nothing. Tried side streets a little further north. Still nothing. Pulled over and texted a UTR that a fellow SM recommended, but she never replied. Went back up to the area just south of Mason around DD's to give it one final shot before calling it a night since I'd been at it for an hour at this point with nothing to show for it. Found a thick, curvy young lady, probably mid or late 20's, walking next to DDs. I'd give her a 6. Found a place where I could be subtle while flipping around, came back up to the intersection with Ridgewood. Now she's on the sidewalk along Ridgewood, maybe 30 feet away, talking to what might be management. We make solid eye contact, so I make my right onto Ridgewood, and pull into the next parking lot. There's a building blocking my view of the sidewalk, so I don't know if she's headed my way or not. Waited for a couple of minutes and decided to pull out and try elsewhere. As I was pulling out, here she comes up the sidewalk with management. Nope. I don't deal with management. As I'm pulling onto Ridgewood I notice a thin blonde directly across the street from DD's. Interest is piqued.

Went up a couple blocks, got turned around, came back and saw her at the traffic light across from DD's. As I'm passing for a closer look I notice that she looks like maybe mid 20's, is wearing a pink mini skirt, pink librarian glasses, leather boots, and has her hair pulled up in the classic "when I pull this ponytail holder out and shake my hair down, I'll suddenly be really hot" style. Just from the drive-by I'd say she's a 7 or 8. Definitely worth a trip around the block from what I could tell. I come back around to the traffic light on the side street she's standing on and ask if she needs a ride. She immediately hops in. Okay, maybe my night is turning around.

As she's shutting the door, but while the dome light is still on, she turns her head to say something to me, giving me my first up-close view. Shit. She's seen 20 at least twice, and might be over halfway to seeing it a third time. That's not a deal breaker, just not what I thought that I was getting. She's also not a 7 or 8 up close, more like a 4. The lesson here? Never trust your judgement, or your sight, above 35 mph. Introduces herself as Gina. I have an incall location just off ISB that I use every now and then and ask if she'd mind going there. She says that's cool, then immediately tells me she's going to use my phone charger because her phone's dead. Didn't ask. Told. While it's charging, she turns up my radio to "sing" along with a song, pausing to apologize for being hoarse. I've never wished for a ruptured eardrum in my entire life until tonight. When she's not singing, she's texting as soon as her phone's got enough charge to turn on. Zero conversation unless I force it.

We get to the place I use. Once we're in she asks what we're doing while she's taking off her top. Probably 34 C's, but very saggy. Probably very nice 20 years ago. I opt for a BBBJCIM, which she tells me will be a couple of Jacksons. I offered 1 Jackson instead, and we settle on a Jackson and a couple of Lincolns. The dream itself starts, then immediately stops. She tells me I need to go wash up. What? I'd showered, soaped up and shampooed everything thoroughly before I left my house just an hour before. I was fresh as a field of wild cherry blossoms, or at least that's what the bottle of shampoo said I'd be. I've never been told to go wash up in my life because I always make sure everything's in good shape. Not once. Not by a provider, a one-night stand, someone I was dating, a wife. Never. But if it will make things go smoother, what the hell. I step into the bathroom and instantly realize that I left her sitting in the other room, where my pants, car keys and wallet are. I wet a rag as quick as I can and step back out. She'd been sitting when I went to the bathroom, but now she's standing by the table where my pants are, with all my stuff in the pockets. I get the distinct impression that I may have just saved myself from a missing wallet, and maybe a missing car.

I wash up, for the 2nd time in an hour, in front of her so she can't make any more excuses and so I can keep an eye on her. She gets back to work, but what was supposed to be a BBBJ turns bad pretty quickly with all the gagging she's doing, then devolves into a sloppy, spitting HJ with her talking throughout it, but at least it served its purpose and the ending was relatively happy, even if I wasn't. She was at least polite enough to help clean up after.

I point out that I didn't get what I asked for, so we'll be doing the 1 Jackson thing after all. She's not happy about it, but she also didn't want to walk all the way back to where I found her. There was whining and bitching, but it was minimal. To add insult to injury, after I drop her off near where I found her, I come back up to Ridgewood and noticed a thin BSW across the street. I have to go up to Mason and do a you-turn to head back home, which means I'll drive right by her. I do a slow pass just out of curiosity. Definitely an 8 or better, no question at all. If I'd only waited a few minutes longer earlier, could have gotten her and maybe night would have ended much differently.

So, no SWs to be seen Friday night at all until about 11:15. After 11:15 there were a few options in the neighborhood around DDs, at least one of which was just plain bad. Also noticed 2 WSWs south of ISB on the way home, both within a block of Shady.

My last couple of SW dreams had been disappointing, but this one took it to a new level. I may be done with SWs after the last few experiences I've had. I should have saved that Jackson, stayed home, and taken care of things myself. At a minimum, there would have been less gagging and no hoarse singing at all. Cannot recommend Gina, will not repeat. YMMV, but I doubt it.

Member #5581
04-08-17, 16:33
Sorry, but it was late when I wrote my previous entry & I was tired. I obviously meant "outcall" location. Apologies for any confusion.

KyleClem
04-08-17, 23:26
After striking out with BP GIRLS an AMP!! I had a dream I ran into EDEN a WSW!! Behind 7/11 on south ridgewood. Looked better than anything I have seen in Daytona area so far!! Small girl nice rack, 20 roses an a burger got me skin flute lessons!! Nice girl looks young, she said she was 26 in my dream. Had a good conversation afterwards! Will definitely dream of her again!!

Dwnunder1
04-18-17, 05:55
After striking out with BP GIRLS an AMP!! I had a dream I ran into EDEN a WSW!! Behind 7/11 on south ridgewood. Looked better than anything I have seen in Daytona area so far!! Small girl nice rack, 20 roses an a burger got me skin flute lessons!! Nice girl looks young, she said she was 26 in my dream. Had a good conversation afterwards! Will definitely dream of her again!!Met the same girl a couple weeks ago. Did not have the same satisfying experience.

She asked me to tell her when I was going to pop. Nothing good ever happens when they ask this. So when I let her know I was on the verge she immediately stopped and sat up and started looking for her phone. I said WTF, and proceeded to take matters into my own hands to which she nonchalantly said, oh, sorry.

So I tried not to be wicked pissed but this seems to be a new trend that I'm not liking of SW who are afraid of baby batter. I held it together till she got off the phone with new directions on where she wanted me to take her, so I stopped the car and said, here is good. When she objected I said if you can't make me happy I have no obligation to make you happy, GTFO of my car right now.

Nothing is more frustrating than just wanting some relief and having her ruin the experience for whatever reason. I have very simple needs and less and less girls are willing to accommodate them without complaint or need to ruin it in some way.

That same night I met another girl named Rose, brunette about 125 lbs, mid to late 30's. Had on colorful socks and flip flops. I dropped her at a bar and got her number and haven't heard much from her since. Anyone know this girl? I'm not even certain she's a SW, but she looked an acted like one I just never got confirmation, she was eager to get her drink on.

Also noticed a new blonde who hangs on the way to south side, she looks kinda hot from far away but I scooped her up once and nope, way older and less attractive in the car then on the sidewalk, couldn't do it.

Also there is a tiny little thing on beach side, I constantly see her sit on a concrete step on a building next to the 7-11. She's had her hoodie up since its been chilly and will not look up from her phone, if she's not on the phone I still can't get her to make eye contact or move to a place I could scoop. Whats with that chic?

Also see stephanie on beach side, dreamt of her once but she wouldn't catch or let my hands roam so I look for something better.

I'm running low on digits for SW who satisfy me. Also for how much action I see when I visit your fine city, I'm always pretty disappointed at how lame this SW board is, how am I the first post in 10 days in a town that has action nearly 24/7 ?

As always be safe.

Jeep95
04-18-17, 20:57
Just got back from a vacation, she grew some new friends while away.

Jeep95
04-18-17, 21:08
Previous attempt to post resulted in "files too large" message.

Chris5
04-19-17, 09:29
Met the same girl a couple weeks ago. Did not have the same satisfying experience.

She asked me to tell her when I was going to pop. Nothing good ever happens when they ask this. So when I let her know I was on the verge she immediately stopped and sat up and started looking for her phone. I said WTF, and proceeded to take matters into my own hands to which she nonchalantly said, oh, sorry.

So I tried not to be wicked pissed but this seems to be a new trend that I'm not liking of SW who are afraid of baby batter. I held it together till she got off the phone with new directions on where she wanted me to take her, so I stopped the car and said, here is good. When she objected I said if you can't make me happy I have no obligation to make you happy, GTFO of my car right now.

Nothing is more frustrating than just wanting some relief and having her ruin the experience for whatever reason. I have very simple needs and less and less girls are willing to accommodate them without complaint or need to ruin it in some way.

That same night I met another girl named Rose, brunette about 125 lbs, mid to late 30's. Had on colorful socks and flip flops. I dropped her at a bar and got her number and haven't heard much from her since. Anyone know this girl? I'm not even certain she's a SW, but she looked an acted like one I just never got confirmation, she was eager to get her drink on.

Also noticed a new blonde who hangs on the way to south side, she looks kinda hot from far away but I scooped her up once and nope, way older and less attractive in the car then on the sidewalk, couldn't do it.

Also there is a tiny little thing on beach side, I constantly see her sit on a concrete step on a building next to the 7-11. She's had her hoodie up since its been chilly and will not look up from her phone, if she's not on the phone I still can't get her to make eye contact or move to a place I could scoop. Whats with that chic?

Also see stephanie on beach side, dreamt of her once but she wouldn't catch or let my hands roam so I look for something better.

I'm running low on digits for SW who satisfy me. Also for how much action I see when I visit your fine city, I'm always pretty disappointed at how lame this SW board is, how am I the first post in 10 days in a town that has action nearly 24/7 ?

As always be safe.Thanks for the detailed report dude. My solution is simple. I do not ever pay upfront! That tends to solve any issues I may have with these chicks. If they don't do their job to COMPLETION, I will NOT pay them a fucking penny, AND I will immediately boot them out of my car. Problem solved.

C5.

NipLovr
04-19-17, 19:34
Previous attempt to post resulted in "files too large" message.I can understand why it would say files too large!! Geez them girls are up there. Who is that?

JRuds
04-20-17, 19:10
Anyone seen county around lately, I miss my little cum dumpster buddy. Last time we hooked up she dumped her bf Josh and was heading off to rehab by her brothers, but that was months ago. Figured she would have been back by now, shit maybe she cleaned up.

JRuds
04-20-17, 19:36
This is a long one, gents, because I feel the need to vent.

Had a dream tonight that wasn't exactly a nightmare, but it'll do until a nightmare comes along.

Decided to see what the SW scene looked like tonight and try my luck at it. Started at Beville around 10:15, made a couple of loops all the way to Mason and back. Nothing. Started hitting the usual side streets around the 7-11 at Shady. Nothing. Tried side streets a little further north. Still nothing. Pulled over and texted a UTR that a fellow SM recommended, but she never replied. Went back up to the area just south of Mason around DD's to give it one final shot before calling it a night since I'd been at it for an hour at this point with nothing to show for it. Found a thick, curvy young lady, probably mid or late 20's, walking next to DDs. I'd give her a 6. Found a place where I could be subtle while flipping around, came back up to the intersection with Ridgewood. Now she's on the sidewalk along Ridgewood, maybe 30 feet away, talking to what might be management. We make solid eye contact, so I make my right onto Ridgewood, and pull into the next parking lot. There's a building blocking my view of the sidewalk, so I don't know if she's headed my way or not. Waited for a couple of minutes and decided to pull out and try elsewhere. As I was pulling out, here she comes up the sidewalk with management. Nope. I don't deal with management. As I'm pulling onto Ridgewood I notice a thin blonde directly across the street from DD's. Interest is piqued.

Went up a couple blocks, got turned around, came back and saw her at the traffic light across from DD's. As I'm passing for a closer look I notice that she looks like maybe mid 20's, is wearing a pink mini skirt, pink librarian glasses, leather boots, and has her hair pulled up in the classic "when I pull this ponytail holder out and shake my hair down, I'll suddenly be really hot" style. Just from the drive-by I'd say she's a 7 or 8. Definitely worth a trip around the block from what I could tell. I come back around to the traffic light on the side street she's standing on and ask if she needs a ride. She immediately hops in. Okay, maybe my night is turning around..Daytona seems to be lacking lately, luckily I travel the state for work. I always hit up the paradise trail (OBT) best stretch in the state followed up by federal in Hollywood. Daytona just isn't what it use to be, sucks because it my home court. OBT is definitely worth the trip to go play for the day, it's usually hopping 24/7.

Topherman
04-21-17, 08:51
Anyone seen county around lately, I miss my little cum dumpster buddy. Last time we hooked up she dumped her bf Josh and was heading off to rehab by her brothers, but that was months ago. Figured she would have been back by now, shit maybe she cleaned up.I seen a pic of her on vacation.

T-Man.

Member #5563
04-21-17, 16:49
I seen a pic of her on vacation.

T-Man.T-Man. Saw a thin, indian woman (pretty) in short shorts walking down a side road about 1/4 mile north of shady. She was looking for action. Know her?

Member #5563
04-21-17, 18:43
T-Man. Saw a thin, indian woman (pretty) in short shorts walking down a side road about 1/4 mile north of shady. She was looking for action. Know her?When was that? This was about 2 weeks ago?

Topherman
04-21-17, 18:50
T-Man. Saw a thin, indian woman (pretty) in short shorts walking down a side road about 1/4 mile north of shady. She was looking for action. Know her?Nahhh. I don't get out there much any more. Most of my girls come to me now. But I do enjoy the research!

T-Man.

JRuds
04-21-17, 21:29
I seen a pic of her on vacation.

T-Man.Sounds about right.

TrailGuy
04-22-17, 12:11
Thanks for the detailed report dude. My solution is simple. I do not ever pay upfront! That tends to solve any issues I may have with these chicks. If they don't do their job to COMPLETION, I will NOT pay them a fucking penny, AND I will immediately boot them out of my car. Problem solved.

C5.If ever in Orlando, Paradise trail (OBT) is where the action is. If not familiar with the area, just anywhere south of I-4 .

Member #5563
04-22-17, 12:24
Nahhh. I don't get out there much any more. Most of my girls come to me now. But I do enjoy the research!

T-Man.T-Man Says your inbox needs some cleaning.

Jhawk
04-23-17, 12:44
Went for an early morning ride this morning, 9-930 in there somewhere. Ended up finding Lynn on North (there was another over by DDs, but I decided to swing by north one more time before going there). Anyway, Lynn, not bad looking, not great looking, but she returned my eye contact so I knew. She also had some nice sized boobs that turned out to be nice and soft and natural. Now We went back to my place and I opted for headache relief and I would introduce her to Andrew Jackson. Now I like to start with the relief, and then opt up. When I make deals for everything they (the girls) want to move on to phase two before I'm ready. Now Lynn was taking it far in there, I could feel myself hitting here throat (didn't go deep, but further than most girls), so I let her keep going. Just when I was getting ready to suggest opting up I felt myself getting ready to finish. And when I did she didn't stop the pumping on it. Most girls will stop, and put their mouth on the tip. No Lynn kept going and made me twitch like a tweaker!! I will definitely repeat!!

Member #5581
04-23-17, 18:12
That sounds like Gina that I picked up a couple weeks ago. She looked almost TGTBT when I did a quick drive by, but that illusion was shattered as soon as she got in the car. Looked late 20's driving by, looked early-mid 50's up close. Service was horrible too. If she was right across the street from DDs then I bet we're talking about the same person.

Dwnunder1
04-24-17, 06:01
That sounds like Gina that I picked up a couple weeks ago. She looked almost TGTBT when I did a quick drive by, but that illusion was shattered as soon as she got in the car. Looked late 20's driving by, looked early-mid 50's up close. Service was horrible too. If she was right across the street from DDs then I bet we're talking about the same person.No where near DDs, she was on south end but a bit north of 7-11. The rest of the description sounds accurate though maybe she made it to the north end. Glad I didn't try it since the service sucked.

Dwnunder1
04-24-17, 08:46
So I think I need a little instruction.

Whenever I'm lucky enough to have another member share digits, my initial contact with the girl never goes well. They want to know who this is, and how'd you get my number. "from a friend' who's name I don't know is never a good answer, and I never mention this board. So I've never successfully gotten to meet a girl who's digits got shared with me. Which sucks cause some of you have shared some good ones.

I am a pro in my car, but apparently I need some professional assistance when it comes to using digits I didn't get myself.

How do you all do that?

Topherman
04-24-17, 09:38
Is Daytona this bad? I don't think so. If any one from the Orlando board sees this I'd like to see what you guys have on the streets.

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2017/04/melbourne-police-arrests-three-suspects-tied-to-prostitution-charges/

T-Man.

Smut Villian
04-24-17, 14:31
Is Daytona this bad? I don't think so. If any one from the Orlando board sees this I'd like to see what you guys have on the streets.

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2017/04/melbourne-police-arrests-three-suspects-tied-to-prostitution-charges/

T-Man.That 27-year old looks closer to 47. Man, meth is a helluva drug.

Furrber
04-24-17, 14:31

T-Man.You get all types, walking the streets. Orlando because of the location definitely gets some hot girls. But they are some less butterfaces out there.

NoFear101
04-26-17, 23:52
There's plenty of pussy to be had in Daytona boys you just have to know how to get it. There's a constant influx of new hot girls that come to Daytona looking for fun in the sun and find out fast that their pussy is only worth what it's worth on the streets. I get new pussy every single time I cruise the strip and that ain't no bullshit!

NipLovr
04-27-17, 11:34
That 27-year old looks closer to 47. Man, meth is a helluva drug.That 27 year old looks like an old hag. I'll avoid Melbourne!!

Topherman
04-27-17, 14:03
So I think I need a little instruction.

Whenever I'm lucky enough to have another member share digits, my initial contact with the girl never goes well. They want to know who this is, and how'd you get my number. "from a friend' who's name I don't know is never a good answer, and I never mention this board. So I've never successfully gotten to meet a girl who's digits got shared with me. Which sucks cause some of you have shared some good ones.

I am a pro in my car, but apparently I need some professional assistance when it comes to using digits I didn't get myself.

How do you all do that?That shit happens to me all the time. Like stop playing games and play this fucking flute gurl! In the times I really wanted to meet that gurl I always found out that honesty was the best policy, and tell them what they want to hear. Just don't come on to strong and play the game a little. Once it took over 2 months but once I was near by she caved due to the money. Just try and befriend them I guess is what I'm trying to say. But your going to miss a lot of them because they are paranoid.

Good luck.

T-Man.

NoFear101
04-27-17, 19:37
That shit happens to me all the time. Like stop playing games and play this fucking flute gurl! In the times I really wanted to meet that gurl I always found out that honesty was the best policy, and tell them what they want to hear. Just don't come on to strong and play the game a little. Once it took over 2 months but once I was near by she caved due to the money. Just try and befriend them I guess is what I'm trying to say. But your going to miss a lot of them because they are paranoid.

Good luck.

T-Man.The good ones are usually as scared as you are. Be a friend to them, but not too much! The tough girls will definitely see that as a sign of being weak! It's not too hard to tell the difference! The key? Just don't get too involved and put too much out there! Either way, you will get a hurting to yourself! It's like being " good neighbors" LOL.

Dwnunder1
04-27-17, 21:27
That shit happens to me all the time. Like stop playing games and play this fucking flute gurl! In the times I really wanted to meet that gurl I always found out that honesty was the best policy, and tell them what they want to hear. Just don't come on to strong and play the game a little. Once it took over 2 months but once I was near by she caved due to the money. Just try and befriend them I guess is what I'm trying to say. But your going to miss a lot of them because they are paranoid.

Good luck.

T-Man.I'm down for honesty, except I will not mention this board. I've given digits to other members only for them to mention this board and the chic freaks out and never sees ME again.

Now that I think about it maybe lying and saying you met them once would do it. A lot of times when I get digits it takes me a while to use them, naturally the chic has no idea who I am by name but if I tell her we met once she acts like we're buddies. So maybe that would work for someone I never met LOL.

Member #5581
04-29-17, 01:23
Had my first cash-and-dash Friday night (see Ripoff Reports. It was Suzanne), but she only got part of the donation, so I decided to see what I could do with the rest of it.

Took the rest of her donation and headed back out to Ridgewood to try my luck elsewhere. Ran into Heather in the neighborhood around Shady. Saw her earlier in the day on Palmetto, but not far from Shady, so that appears to be the best place find her. Heather is late 30's or early 40's and looks very good for her age, and VERY good for a SW. White, auburn hair, around 5'6" or 5'7". Kind of thick, but in a very good way. Not a BBW at all, just thick. Exceptional ass, great tits, fun personality, very easy going. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped right in. Went to my outcall location and dreamed of a fantastic BBBJCIM. Would definitely recommend Heather, and will definitely repeat. Gave her the rest of the leftover donation plus some, and it was worth every penny.

DerekT
04-29-17, 13:42
Wish I had a secret outcall location. Heather sounds like a good find.

RunningGuy10
04-30-17, 08:01
Hopefully Heather is out and about today. She sounds like my type of gal.

Share any sightings.

SocratesRvng
05-02-17, 22:19
Was working and drove down Bellevue between Nova and MLK and spotted a thin average height blonde wearing a sequin skirt and a black top. She was moving fast so I knew she was not a civilian. Plus she was alone and it was dark. Then there's the neighborhood she was in. Everything added up so I flipped-a-***** and pulled down a side street.

Initially she was suspicious and only wanted me to take her number but when she realized I was furthest from Unc, she decided to hop in and off we went.

We discussed pricing for what I wanted (BBBJ) and she told me 4-ty and I balked and she made the typical claim that she wasn't a streetwalker; she's an escort and she isn't normally out. She kept pushing so I told her I'd give her her asking price the next time I see her so she agreed to my asking price of 2-0.

We found a spot off of Beach St. And she promised to take care of me real good and she went to work with a very solid technique which had me to the brink in only a few minutes. I blew in the back of her throat as she was going deep but she took it like a champ. She didn't swallow, at least not all of it but I didn't care.

She gave me digits for those who want them. Let me change that. I'll give them to any member with quality posts (not simply senior status or post count). If you post quality, you shall be blessed with my offerings LOL.

She is staying at a spot off palmetto and orange ave.

Stay safe.

So-Crates.

Member #5581
05-03-17, 16:46

Share any sightings.I've been trying to find her again since Monday, but no luck so far. If I do happen to run into her again I'll see if she's got digits that I can share.

Member #5581
05-05-17, 16:43

Share any sightings.Saw Heather on Ridgewood near Shady today. I didn't have time to dream, but did stop long enough to make arrangements for one tonight. I'll ask tonight if she's got digits that I can share with SMs. At a minimum, at least I can confirm that she's still around and that the area around Shady and Ridgewood appears to be a good place to look for her.

MopMonger
05-09-17, 10:19
Dreamed I was driving down on beach st near bellevue. Spotted a good looking blonde with a nice rack near the 7-11. Pulled up and asked how she was doing. Said she was just trying to make some money. Asked her what kind and she said $40. I countered with $20 for BBBJCIM. Drove to a shady place, she broke out that large rack that showed some signs of baby damage, a little saggy, received a most thoroughly enjoyable BJ, and dropped her off where I found her. No digits, but will pass along next time I see her. Which I will. Would like to dream of full service. Then I woke up.

Dwnunder1
05-09-17, 14:25
Drove around on Saturday on and off from about 9 am Till around 2 p. Saw surprisingly little. Nothing beach side, nothing south side, very few questionable choices on north end. Weather was nice, nothing else to report.

Member #5581
05-09-17, 15:43
Made a trip through the usual areas around lunch Monday and Tuesday. One WSW walking east on Madison a couple blocks behind the J Food Mart. Looked to be an 8. Not exactly a spinner, but close. Blonde, wearing mini dress, looked great by SW standards. By the time I could swing around to make an attempt some guy in a Buick had swooped in and picked her up. Damnit. A couple of thin WSWs down near Shady on a side street walking together, but candy use was evident even from a distance. Probably both 5's. That was all Monday. Nothing noteworthy on Tuesday's lunch trip. May try again Tuesday night.

Member #5581
05-10-17, 13:31
Just dropped off a spinner about a block north of the 7-11 at Shady. Last saw her walking back toward Palmetto. Didn't get her name, but she's about 5'2", blonde and wearing a faded floral print sun dress. As of 1:30 Wednesday afternoon you can find her in that area and dream about a average BBBJ for a Jackson.

URMonkey
05-11-17, 11:40
I am from out of town. Can someone put me in the strips I need to cruise. Hoping I can get some good stuff while I'm here.

Dwnunder1
05-13-17, 00:30
Found a sexy HSW the other night, was walking toward north end. Long story short was disappointed, no catch, no hands wandering, no digits would not repeat but she was pretty sexy in a long flowy dress. Was carrying all her clothes in a giant bag. Hit the pipe once in the car which I thought might put her in a better mood but it just made her paranoid and bitchy.

Be safe.

Dwnunder1
05-13-17, 00:31
I am from out of town. Can someone put me in the strips I need to cruise. Hoping I can get some good stuff while I'm here.Ridgewood.

Member #5581
05-13-17, 02:15
Ran into the spinner that I posted about on 5/10 (post 1486). Didn't get her name first time, but turns out it's Eden. MopMonger posted about her recently (post 1483) and so did KyleClem (post 1450). Both of their reviews are absolutely correct in my experience. Just a quick car thing the first time, but this time we went to my outcall location for a little longer dream. She's closer to 5'3" or 5'4" than I thought originally. Long sandy blonde hair that she had in a ponytail when I picked her up tonight. She looks even better when she lets her hair down. Well above average looks for a WSW in this area. Thin girl with a decent body and very nice rack, but with some possible baby damage. Very friendly and a little chatty, but a great personality overall. BBBJCIM skills are nearly unmatched. Have only dreamed of better skills with one other provider, and Eden's a lot younger and easier on the eyes than that provider. Took her time and took every last drop. No digits because she doesn't currently have a phone, but well worth finding if you're on the strip sometime soon. Found her on Palmetto just north of Bellvue the first time, and found her on Ridgewood across from the Days Inn this time. I highly recommend and WILL repeat. Total damage just 20 the first time, 30 this time because she deserved a tip.

LikeABoss6869
05-18-17, 19:51
I'm just trying to find out the best times and locations in Daytona to find SWs. I have drove through the last couple nights but didn't see anything. Maybe I'm going to wrong spots or going at bad times. Can anybody shed some light on where the girls are at please.

Thanks.

Member #5858
05-19-17, 09:01
Yesterday about 2:30 in front of the courthouse on US1 there was a nice brunette with a great rack, little bit of a belly. Came back around but she was getting into a truck, any info on her? Also there has been a tall skinny blonde 40 ish I've seen a couple of times by 7-11.

FLSugarMan85
05-22-17, 02:58
So I met carrie maybe a month ago after seeing a BP sp that Had a a place with no ac. Dream was awesome then and was awesome tonight. Got her digits from before, so I slept and then dreamt that I headed out of pc to meet her. Seen brunette of reviews on the way and doubled back to see if I can meet her. Gone by the time I came back around. Texted her that I was close, and told to meet at a near 7 elev. I went to the wrong one. Met a young blond that was chillin with on the lawn chairs near the store. New it wasn't carrie, but I was interested. Didn't get name or number but she was maybe 5'1, early 20's. Spinner type. I made plans with carrie, so I threw the young blond a couple wash's so she can get some things at the store. Went to beach art the right place and there she was, around 40,5"8 or 9, block shorts and tank top. Went to a safe spot for my deep sleep, and wow did she impress again. Takes direction well, no teeth at all, but I aint big either. Took her time and 20 min later she finished her bbbjw great SW. And then kept going to finish every drop and then cleaned me up! . 2 marios was our norm, but also gave her. 1 tip. She is awesome guys! Treat her well. I do have digits, text only at this time, but I don't know if she wants me to share. I'll ask for any senior members who is interested, though yall probably already know her. I dropped her off and awoke well rested. Stay safe out there!

Member #5581
05-24-17, 18:47
WSW, around 5'8", blonde, thin, wearing shorts and spaghetti strap top, probably a 6 trying to get attention as of 6:45 Wednesday pm. One block west of Ridgewood on Cedar. Not my type or I'd stop, but thought some other monger might appreciate the heads up.

Member #5581
05-24-17, 19:00
Rolled by a 2nd time a few minutes ago. Blonde gone, at least for now, replaced by 2 brunettes. One tall and superthin (beware possible candy habit or worse) and one shorter and thick, who has an impressive rack. Thin one probably a 3, thick one a 6.

Member #5858
05-25-17, 09:01
WSW, around 5'8", blonde, thin, wearing shorts and spaghetti strap top, probably a 6 trying to get attention as of 6:45 Wednesday pm. One block west of Ridgewood on Cedar. Not my type or I'd stop, but thought some other monger might appreciate the heads up.I've seen this one, any intel on her.

Member #5581
05-25-17, 20:20
I've seen this one, any intel on her.Sorry, but no. Cruised back through this afternoon and never saw her. There were a few options available on Ridgewood and some of the usual side streets, but nothing noteworthy.

JohnDB
05-26-17, 13:17
I've not seen many BSW lately and I've been hoping to change things up with a different flavor. Ventured off the beaten path this morning near Loomis and MLK. Saw a mid 30's-40 thick in the right places BSW. She had short hair and even shorter shorts with sexy round cheeks hanging out. She gave me the stare as I drove past. Circled back and she was gone. Damn it kicking myself now!! I'll have to be on the look out again.

Member #5581
05-27-17, 16:51
I've not seen many BSW lately and I've been hoping to change things up with a different flavor. Ventured off the beaten path this morning near Loomis and MLK. Saw a mid 30's-40 thick in the right places BSW. She had short hair and even shorter shorts with sexy round cheeks hanging out. She gave me the stare as I drove past. Circled back and she was gone. Damn it kicking myself now!! I'll have to be on the look out again.Try a little further north. I made 2 trips through the Mason-to-Beville stretch last night on Ridgewood, one around midnight and another on the way home around 2 am. On the first trip didn't see anything at all. On the 2nd trip spotted a BSW at the corner by DDs. Around 5'6", thick in a very good way, black mini skirt w / white top, straight hair around a little shorter than shoulder length. Maybe a 5 or 6 as best I could tell just passing by.

Spotted a handful of others, including 2 WSWs close to Loomis. One tall & thin with blonde hair from a bottle, the other one just a little shorter and thicker, with dark hair. Tall, thin one looks decent from a distance, but I've seen her up close and she's a 3 at best, on a good day, after dark, if you've been drinking. Thicker one looked better, but just caught a passing glance as I drove by. There was also a WSW on Ridgewood about a block north of the Shady 7-11, being really obvious, but looked like a walking poster child of what candy use looks like.

Also saw Heather, whom I've reviewed previously, toward the southern end of the strip. Would have stopped if I hadn't been so tired and just wanted to get home. She's a gem.

And bad news about Eden. She definitely has a candy habit and WILL cash-and-dash given the opportunity. Fortunately she got less than half what she agreed to, but she won't get another opportunity to do that with me, even though she has seriously impressive skills. I have a "one strike and you're out" rule.

Tumba1
06-02-17, 20:08
On Calle grande next to Publix is a gem right now.

RoadWarrior2K
06-03-17, 17:03
On Calle grande next to Publix is a gem right now.You do realize that this is not a real time system we're using. Because you're a new member, any posts you write are on moderation. That means someone has to approve it's content before we can see it. That process usually takes somewhere between 2 to 6 hours. By that time that gem on Calle Grande is long gone. Welcome to the forum.