PDA

View Full Version : Rattle the cage...

Stoner
08-02-07, 15:54
I must confess. I've been bored. Too much real life, not enough fantasy and crap.

I can't even get the desire to go into a strip club. Things are really, really bad for me. Every time I go (I went to Kahoots East Hartford for a small change), I fall in love with a new pretty face, and the dance starts all over again.

I'm supposedly going to have lunch with a certain blonde brazillian from there. And guess what...it will probably be just that...lunch! I have zero desire to see where it goes. None. In fact, I went for her number just out of a sense of duty or obligation. More than likely, pride. I don't have the time or space on my plate to entertain a stripper. Hell, I don't even have time to post!

(In fact, I've rec'd a PM from a giood bud who feared that I had gotten pinched! )

I called up the young lady to confirm our hanging out the day after I got her number. Called her up again on Monday to see what she likes to eat. Called her this afternoon to see if all is set for tomorrow. I'm picking her up. English is definitely a barrier. I'm just not in the mood for self absorbed stripper bull shit right now.

In recent years, I've done the gambit of experiences in the hobby. Yet its becoming mechanical to me. I see a woman who is in the game, and the servos begin to machinate. The gears grind, and something outputs. The other day, as I was leaving out of a popular notel, I ran into a familiar face from CL. No I never met her, but yes, all the faces do become familiar after as much crap searches I do on CL. In this case, it was her ass I recognized. :) I do enjoy asses.

Hers was familiar, or at least, that ass was. Pants or no pants. The stunning red hair sealed the ID for me though. (Hint hint). So, being the original MILF hunter, I turned around the vehicle. I had already pulled out of the driveway and was on my way back to reality...but I need a bit more fantasy to go. So I knocked on her door and introduced myself and talked for a moment. Reviews on her are quite accurate as her body looks MILF tasty. Some honest to goodness flirting will get you far sometimes. But I really didn't need to, I suppose. She's in the game. But it put a smile on her pretty face, so it was worth it. Got her number for another visit, rec'd a warm hug. Apparently, she was waiting for a client. I was sorely tempted to see if I could squeeze inbetween appointments. Oh well. But why do I do it? I don't need another woman on the dance card! I just departed from a date just minutes before!

But the big head was firmly in charge, so I didn't make an ass of myself, or seem to crass. As I mentioned, I already finished my date with a nice little exotic mixed ethnicity chick. She went by Asia. A real gem. Keep in mind, she is not GFE. She started off the first time we met with a laundry list of things she doesn't do. She seemed pretty adamant about it.

Now, I'm going to get called a BSer for saying what happened, but dammit, it was fun thinking about. So I will share it. I told her that GFE was pretty important to me, and that my hygeine was excellent. I gave her a nice polite lfk, and asked if I passed the muster. She accepted. Of course, I applied a jackson's worth of the thin green lube...it always make the ladies easier to deal with.

Started off with a nice massage...for her. Took well care, and we talked, go to know each other. We freaked well (as the famous poet name Too Short, used to say), and she was a tasty GFE. Freaked all around the room, and in the damned chairs. She kissed so much, it was more than I could take, oddly enough! I was hooked.

This was now our third visit together in just as many weeks. I wish she had a big ole thick ass, (Lord knows I love big ass women), but its hella tight and nice sized, and her face is easily an 8 on stripper looks.

As in all things, must I say it? Yes! YMMV. But she's been put through her paces and definitely passed all certifications.

I'll tell you a secret gents. You know why I picked her ad and called her up? Cause she had a bad review, oddly enough. I figured, if she could get a bad review, than she is for real, at least. I can always turn around and do the 180. This was a case where it worked out well.

Yet, as enjoyable as my session with Asia was, why the hell would I turn around a swoop back for the readed headed one?

Cause red heads rule the planet, gentleman. I was just obeying orders, per Rummsfield.

Long meandering posting...oh well. Sue me. Be safe gents. Alas, perhaps things will take a turn for me. We'll see. Just how many plate can spin in mid air? But I figure I'd do a post and let folks know that I'm not in the Governor's leg irons just yet.

If you pray, pray that I get a cancellation tomorrow.

Member #3948
08-03-07, 07:18
I must confess. I've been bored. Too much real life, not enough fantasy and crap.

I can't even get the desire to go into a strip club. Things are really, really bad for me. Every time I go (I went to Kahoots East Hartford for a small change), I fall in love with a new pretty face, and the dance starts all over again.

I'm supposedly going to have lunch with a certain blonde brazillian from there. And guess what...it will probably be just that...lunch! I have zero desire to see where it goes. None. In fact, I went for her number just out of a sense of duty or obligation. More than likely, pride. I don't have the time or space on my plate to entertain a stripper. Hell, I don't even have time to post!

(In fact, I've rec'd a PM from a giood bud who feared that I had gotten pinched! )

I called up the young lady to confirm our hanging out the day after I got her number. Called her up again on Monday to see what she likes to eat. Called her this afternoon to see if all is set for tomorrow. I'm picking her up. English is definitely a barrier. I'm just not in the mood for self absorbed stripper bull shit right now.

In recent years, I've done the gambit of experiences in the hobby. Yet its becoming mechanical to me. I see a woman who is in the game, and the servos begin to machinate. The gears grind, and something outputs. The other day, as I was leaving out of a popular notel, I ran into a familiar face from CL. No I never met her, but yes, all the faces do become familiar after as much crap searches I do on CL. In this case, it was her ass I recognized. :) I do enjoy asses.

Hers was familiar, or at least, that ass was. Pants or no pants. The stunning red hair sealed the ID for me though. (Hint hint). So, being the original MILF hunter, I turned around the vehicle. I had already pulled out of the driveway and was on my way back to reality...but I need a bit more fantasy to go. So I knocked on her door and introduced myself and talked for a moment. Reviews on her are quite accurate as her body looks MILF tasty. Some honest to goodness flirting will get you far sometimes. But I really didn't need to, I suppose. She's in the game. But it put a smile on her pretty face, so it was worth it. Got her number for another visit, rec'd a warm hug. Apparently, she was waiting for a client. I was sorely tempted to see if I could squeeze inbetween appointments. Oh well. But why do I do it? I don't need another woman on the dance card! I just departed from a date just minutes before!

But the big head was firmly in charge, so I didn't make an ass of myself, or seem to crass. As I mentioned, I already finished my date with a nice little exotic mixed ethnicity chick. She went by Asia. A real gem. Keep in mind, she is not GFE. She started off the first time we met with a laundry list of things she doesn't do. She seemed pretty adamant about it.

Now, I'm going to get called a BSer for saying what happened, but dammit, it was fun thinking about. So I will share it. I told her that GFE was pretty important to me, and that my hygeine was excellent. I gave her a nice polite lfk, and asked if I passed the muster. She accepted. Of course, I applied a jackson's worth of the thin green lube...it always make the ladies easier to deal with.

Started off with a nice massage...for her. Took well care, and we talked, go to know each other. We freaked well (as the famous poet name Too Short, used to say), and she was a tasty GFE. Freaked all around the room, and in the damned chairs. She kissed so much, it was more than I could take, oddly enough! I was hooked.

This was now our third visit together in just as many weeks. I wish she had a big ole thick ass, (Lord knows I love big ass women), but its hella tight and nice sized, and her face is easily an 8 on stripper looks.

As in all things, must I say it? Yes! YMMV. But she's been put through her paces and definitely passed all certifications.

I'll tell you a secret gents. You know why I picked her ad and called her up? Cause she had a bad review, oddly enough. I figured, if she could get a bad review, than she is for real, at least. I can always turn around and do the 180. This was a case where it worked out well.

Yet, as enjoyable as my session with Asia was, why the hell would I turn around a swoop back for the readed headed one?

Cause red heads rule the planet, gentleman. I was just obeying orders, per Rummsfield.

Long meandering posting...oh well. Sue me. Be safe gents. Alas, perhaps things will take a turn for me. We'll see. Just how many plate can spin in mid air? But I figure I'd do a post and let folks know that I'm not in the Governor's leg irons just yet.

As long as the ole tool and wallet are able to rise to the occasion. Why becomes a factor when either of them aren't working. Great report you do have all the luck...

Steel Blue

Stoner
08-03-07, 10:40
I'm too much of a thinker, my friend. The tool, for now, continues to dance to the beat, and the wallet is fatter these days since I've given it a bit of a breather (comparatively speaking).

BTW, I got a call from Kat. She's moved?

TwistedBrother
08-03-07, 11:35
Stoner, you question these things - in my opinion - because of the addictive and compulsive nature of our hobby. Many times in 15-20 years of my hobbying, I have done the same, and to the point where I have been involved in SA, SAA, etc. ... but that was before the divorce. Since my marriage failure, I have - for better or worse - thrown my moral and psychological questioning to the wind. Fortunately, the combination of (until recently) poor location and good funds have kept me in a situation where I haven't hurt myself financially.

Therefore, whenever I've been able to monger, I haven't ever felt tapped from it. Now I live in a bigger city with more opportunities, but I've still been relatively moderate about it. I seem to only really want to every week or two, so it's not super consuming. Some days a video or web-site is enough.

Anyway, some of my thoughts. I realize my response has nothing to do with CT, but my first thought was your thread might be better on a general forum. My two cents, take or leave...

Suitribe
08-04-07, 07:42
Hey Stoner, look at it from the bright side. Maybe you're just getting more selective and appreciating the full range of experiences with a woman. You have the resources to pick who you want and the experience to appreciate that there's more to a session than just a checklist of physical combinations. It's nice to see the lady smile. If she's in the game, it's a little harder to know if it's real. Of course, do I really KNOW my wife has multiple orgasms every time WE have sex? You can never be sure.

Anyway, I sometimes feel the way you express about the hobby and I've decided that I won't take a session with someone who doesn't interest me that much. I think it's fine to do or not do what you feel like. If your finances and relationships are holding together and you're not missing out on something you want, and the redcoats don't know where you are, it's all good.

Play safe!

When In Vegas
08-04-07, 10:25
Not sure what to make of that post Stoner. As you know, boredom is the main catalyst to risk taking and if the risks you're now taking are not doing it for you. Then you need to be careful. You are in dangerous time, common sense might fail you and you might push the envelope/up the ante too far. But of course you know that already.

Later,

Vegas