PDA

View Full Version : Trick Williams Archives

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 11:48
Before I started using my camera phone I had a shit load of pics on disposable cameras... The pics of the chics I have on these cameras I no longer have contacts on... As I post each pic, Ill try to post a little info about these chics... Most of these BSW's arent in D.C. anymore... These pics are like 2yrs old and it kind of shows what D.C. had to offer not too long ago... Enjoy my archives!

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 15:09
I had my dream with her last summer... There was a lot of SW action going on at the time on N.Y Ave.... I was at the Shell getting gas off NY Ave when I spot this nice thicky approaching... I scooped her and we went to her room across the street from the gas station(Presidential Inn)... I had her digits but last time I called her, phone was disconnected... Never seen or heard from her since... At the time I had my camera phone and disposable handy!... Peep the pics.

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 15:41
I dont remember this ones name... I dated her two summers ago... I found her on Benning Rd... I thought I really hit the jack pot with this one cause Benning Rd. has a lot of crackheads so I was surprised when I saw her... She was in her thirties and had a very nice body... Peep.

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 15:55
I found this one on 14th and Spring near the Exxon gas station last winter... Her name was Ester and she had a enormous boobs which were great for titty fucking... She, like many others vanished without warning... She was the only chic that came close to gettin me off with her head game... Check it.

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 16:16
I posted my encounter with Melissa a while agohttp://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=480113&postcount=36 I had several other encounters with her but these are pics of Melissa and her friend... I smashed both of them that night... I had the best of both worlds... One was thin and firm and the other was phat and juicy... Sadly, I dont see these chics anymore.

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 17:00
Im sure veteran mongers are familiar with this one... She has worked on K and L downtown for some time... She was one of the first few chics that let me take pics without any charge...Last time I saw her was on CL... These were pics I took right before our session... She had a tight pussy too.

Loop Vet
07-28-07, 19:44
Im sure veteran mongers are familiar with this one... She has worked on K and L downtown for some time... She was one of the first few chics that let me take pics without any charge...Last time I saw her was on CL... These were pics I took right before our session... She had a tight pussy too.

Good old Lollipop. Anyone remember when she was tiny? She had a different name back then but I cant recall. She took dr perscribed weight gain pills and ate a lot of ice cream, she said. Not only did she let me take pics, I recorded me banging her. I did not back hers up and lost both during a virus situation last year.

I have never paid a girl for pics. Maybe because they didnt feel intimidated by cell phone or webcam. I've recorded a bunch too. Some wanted to be recorded. One, Diamond in the Photo Thread, wanted a copy of our movie. I used to show that movie to other sw's as a benchmark for the service I expected. lol.

When In Vegas
07-28-07, 22:12
Trick,

What's with the chain? Gotta know

Trick Williams
07-28-07, 23:02
I have never paid a girl for pics.

Most SW's are o.k with the pics for no charge... Others have to be pursuaded a little bit with the chedder(lol!!!)... I dont think I would have any desire to post my dreams if I couldnt post pics... It gives other mongers insight on my encounters and whats out there in mongerland.

Trick Williams
07-29-07, 15:35
I posted this in the winter time http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=514452&postcount=273... I found some more pics of this braod I scooped on Rhode Island... Just a few disposable camera shots... I havent seen her out since.

Vegas Black
07-29-07, 15:42
You are the HNIC in this mongering game Trick. Keep doing your thang and continue sharing the pics.
I wish vegas was as hot as the streets in your area.
Be safe out there........

Belial
07-30-07, 00:17
I remember her before the weight gain. I never managed to hook up with her, but not for a lack of trying. I saw some pics of her on another forum with a contact number, but the number was no good. I didn't find out until later that she was a regular on the Loop. By then, she had gained a lot more weight, which was a big turn-off for me.

Belial

Good old Lollipop. Anyone remember when she was tiny? She had a different name back then but I cant recall. She took dr perscribed weight gain pills and ate a lot of ice cream, she said. Not only did she let me take pics, I recorded me banging her. I did not back hers up and lost both during a virus situation last year.

Trick Williams
07-30-07, 18:19
You are the HNIC in this mongering game Trick. Keep doing your thang and continue sharing the pics.
I wish vegas was as hot as the streets in your area.
Be safe out there........

Thanks man!!! Just tryna spread the wealth!

Trick Williams
07-30-07, 21:30
I dated Sunshine(see ass tatoo) from the loop awhile ago... I havnt seen her ever since she left... I dont remember too much about her, only that she had good conversation and good BJ skills lol!!! Just a taste of what the loop had to offer then.

Trick Williams
07-30-07, 21:45
I dont remember this chics name but I scooped her on 14th street heading towards the "no-tells" near the 7-11... It was a nice hot summer night, 2yrs ago when mongering days were good... When she got in she said she needed a ride somewhere... So, I pulled over in some alley and took pics of her ass... I had her up against the wall with my headlights on, taking pics... I got her digits so I could destroy the booty later but lost her info... I really fumbled the ball with this one... When I glance at these pics I always wonder what that ass would have been like. *sighs*

Trick Williams
07-30-07, 21:59
All I remember is I scooped her on Benning Rd. and that she was in her 40's but she had a nice juicy ass... It was a one time thang... Didnt keep in touch with her.

Trick Williams
07-30-07, 22:49
I found this WSW on CL, years ago in the winter time... I was a little skeptical cause I dont do the CL thing too often... To ease my nerves, I pranked called her a couple times just to get a feel of how she was(LOL!)... She seemed cool so I went to College Park to see her... When I got to their "no-tell" her girlfriend(another WSW) met me in the parking lot and hopped in my whip... She was a little old in the face but she had a tight little body... She had nice "C" cup tits too... I fondled Dumpling's friend until I was allowed to go up and see her... When I get upstairs to see Dumpling, I was surprised to see how thick in the rear she was... Her CL pics didnt show off her big booty... As nice and firm as her ass was, I couldnt bust for the life in me(Had too many shots)... After an hour, I gave up and decided to hit the streets for a little more wavier ass(lol!)... In all, she was a cool chic I havnt seen her post on CL ever since... Peep the pics.

Trick Williams
08-01-07, 19:34
I met this one on CL awhile back... Her name was Gia Mounty and she claimed to be from California... At the time, I was in search of some P.A.W.G.S.(Phat Ass White Girls lol!!!) and she really got my attention with her ad because her ass was so huge... I was a little hesitant when I got to her "no tell" because she kept saying she had a surprise for me!... Right away my LE sensors went up... I acted like all I wanted was a message and she opens up the bathroom door and this other WSW comes out(white chic sitting on the bed in jpg.poi2)... I could of had a threesome but wasnt feeling her friend too much... Needless to say, I shagged the shit out of Gia and took a lot of pics but most of them were damaged... I only managed to find two... Peep.

Trick Williams
08-01-07, 19:48
Some disposable shots of LA(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=527329&postcount=338 from our second encounter.) from our second encounter.

Member #3947
08-01-07, 19:50
Trick, you are my "mo fo" hero! Shit, you throw away more pussy than I snag! Yo, next time you are on pussy patrol, I want to ride shotgun, carry your luggage, sit in the back of the car quiet, somthin! Go head with ya bad self!

Daplush Man

Trick Williams
08-01-07, 20:03
NY ave always gets its fair share of random chics... Despite high LE presence, NY ave has never let me down... Especially when shit gets real slow on the loop... There is always some hoes out in this area... These are pics of chics I scooped from there... Dont remember their names or have any contact info, just a whole lot of ass shots.

Trick Williams
08-01-07, 20:27
Some disposable shots of Sharron.(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=531693&postcount=344

Rj2008
08-02-07, 01:06
You waste so much bandwidth posting all that LARD !

Sheesh.

I find it hard to believe anyone really likes that.

Ugh.

Benchseats Rock
08-02-07, 01:14

Sheesh.

Ugh.Considering you have at best 2 reports that actually provide actionable intel and no reputation on the forum to speak of, why don't you have a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.

Benchseats Rock

Hulk Hercules
08-02-07, 10:32
Keep up the good work Trickster William. You inspire me to get out more often.

Trick Williams
08-02-07, 16:19
Considering you have at best 2 reports that actually provide actionable intel and no reputation on the forum to speak of, why don't you have a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.

Benchseats Rock
LOL!!! Thanks brotha, I couldnt have said it better myself... He's not even worth the key strokes.

Keep up the good work Trickster William. You inspire me to get out more often.
Thanks for the props Hulk... I havent been out much these days either... These are just pics from dreams Ive had in the past... Im lookin forward to your next post though.

Sleazebum
08-02-07, 16:40
Rjm35,

If you have issues with this message thread the stay the hell out of it!!!

Now go find something else to play with!

JJ

Sheesh.

Ugh.

Big Red50
08-02-07, 17:13

Sheesh.

Ugh.

Rjm35 you are all wrong man, everybody is not some skinny CCL needle dick bugfucker. No flames yet but be nice RJ.

Being a big guy I need some cushion for pushing. Especially when I am struck with monger fever or I am having a black booty attack, Trick’s pictures give me my shower shot.

Trick your pics are the bomb man keep up the good work.

Big Big Red from Balmer

Trick Williams
08-02-07, 19:36
This was a light skin older BSW I scooped on the loop one night... Thats one thing I always appreciated about the loop, its variety... She was in her 40's and felt great from behind... Not sure but I think her name is Dee, I dont see her on the loop anymore.

Trick Williams
08-02-07, 19:59
I scooped her on WV Ave. This chic was kind of ditsy but her doggystyle was off the hook... I blew one of the hardest loads smashin this chic from the back... Before I entered, I didnt think it was gonna be as good... This chic really surprised me... PHAT ASS FO LIFE!!! Peep.

Loop Vet
08-02-07, 21:09
The small glimpse of that girl's face looks like it could be Asia. As far as crack ho's go, she was my ATF. Do you remember if her name was Asia? She mumbled like a mug...

A link to crappy webcam stills for your reference, Trick http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=454720&postcount=28

Big Dawg1087
08-02-07, 22:51
Rjm35 you are all wrong man, everybody is not some skinny CCL needle dick bugfucker. No flames yet but be nice RJ.

Being a big guy I need some cushion for pushing. Especially when I am struck with monger fever or I am having a black booty attack, Trick’s pictures give me my shower shot.

Trick your pics are the bomb man keep up the good work.

Big Big Red from BalmerJust a quick question. What is CCL? I've looked in the abbreviations and urban dictionary but I don't think any of them fit the way you said it.

Anyways, nice job Trick. Although I'm not all that into thick girls and stuff but I know other people are so keep up the good work.

That's a crazy list btw.

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 04:48
The small glimpse of that girl's face looks like it could be Asia. As far as crack ho's go, she was my ATF. Do you remember if her name was Asia? She mumbled like a mug...

A link to crappy webcam stills for your reference, Trick http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=454720&postcount=28

I couldnt tell ya Loop, it was awhile ago... I dont think its the same chic in your pics... The chic in my pic had a little more weight to her.

Benchseats Rock
08-03-07, 04:53
Just a quick question. What is CCL? I've looked in the abbreviations and urban dictionary but I don't think any of them fit the way you said it.

That's a crazy list btw.

CCL = Concentration Camp Lean

It's one of the many terms that have been coined by us Baltimore mongers...

Sorry for any confusion,

Benchseats Rock

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 18:54
I scooped her on 14th and Spring one summer night... She was kinda shaped like a duck LOL!!! So you know the "booty master" had to partake... She also had some tight ass pussy... Everytime I stroked, she screamed out... I see her from time to time but dont pounce... I try to smash these braods twice and if they tight!!! I smash em until the next phat ass comes along LOL!!!

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 19:08
This is Breeze, I saw her last winter... Other mongers may know her cause she's a seasoned loopette... Had a really good time with her... She had a nice phat assI had to bash from the back... Flipped her over and enjoyed her bouncy boobs... I had her contact but lost it... Not sure if she still goes to the loop.

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 19:28
This chic claims she use to dance back in the day, under the name Apples... Im not too familiar with the strip club scene but I took her word for it cause she was phat as shit... I got to know her through Ester(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=552411&postcount=4) I use to go to Pats place and see Love there... Never engaged in a threesome but I sure did try LOL!!!... Last I heard, Love was on the pipe hard... What a waste.

Member #3947
08-03-07, 23:36
These are some stills from my video camera that I snuck in the party in a hotel room. Man, this ho was wild. She just pulled my man's shoe and sock off and start sucking his fuckin feet! I would not want her giving me a BBBJ. Daynm, I hope dude didn't have any toe jam! She put half of his foot in her mouth! It was a hellva party though!

Daplush Man

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 05:45
Hey Loop, you might know this one... She use to run with Special when she was in town... Last time I saw her, was about a year ago... She was real short but had a nice phat ass... Had her number but like so many of these hoes, it got disconnected... Another loopette which I dont see out anymore.

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 06:42
I scooped her on 14th and Spring one summer night... She was kinda shaped like a duck LOL!!! So you know the "booty master" had to partake... She also had some tight ass pussy... Everytime I stroked, she screamed out... I see her from time to time but dont pounce... I try to smash these braods twice and if they tight!!! I smash em until the next phat ass comes along LOL!!!

Found some more pics...

Loop Vet
08-04-07, 11:14
Cliqua doesnt look familiar as far as knowing her through Special or the street. Only get a small glimpse of her face from your pics, but, she sorta resembles this chick Diamond i called over off Eros one time. Here are her two ads:

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-ssr1-destiny1.htm - shows face
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-ssr1-diamond1.htm - shows ass

When she first came to Eros she was priced at $149 so I said, wtf, and gave her a shot. Had a good time with her.

Not sure if its the same girl, but thats who I thought of when I saw your pics.

In regards to Breeze: certainly a different aspect to that set of pics... tits!!! Nice ones too.

Vegas Black
08-04-07, 12:14
Damn Trick, what they feeding them girls to be that thick.
These sistas out in vegas look like skeletons compared to them girls. Thanks for sharing.
Be safe out there.........

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 20:17
Cliqua doesnt look familiar as far as knowing her through Special or the street. Only get a small glimpse of her face from your pics, but, she sorta resembles this chick Diamond i called over off Eros one time. Here are her two ads:

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-ssr1-destiny1.htm - shows face
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-ssr1-diamond1.htm - shows ass

When she first came to Eros she was priced at $149 so I said, wtf, and gave her a shot. Had a good time with her.

Not sure if its the same girl, but thats who I thought of when I saw your pics.

In regards to Breeze: certainly a different aspect to that set of pics... tits!!! Nice ones too.

No thats not her... Maybe Im gettin the chic Clicka use to hang around mixed up with someone else.

Damn Trick, what they feeding them girls to be that thick.
These sistas out in vegas look like skeletons compared to them girls. Thanks for sharing.
Be safe out there.........

They dont call it chocolate city for nothin... You meane to tell me Vegas doesnt have its share of phat ass??? Thats hard to believe.

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 21:09
I dont know who this is but the pics dont lie... It looks like I had a good time. *shruggs*

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 21:20
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=554245&postcount=29
I like this broad cause she was willing to get down where ever... I would tell her to drop her pants and she would do it with no hesitations... Not to mention her ass meat, as it jiggled when I punished her from the back LOL!!!... Yeah!!!, I really miss this one.

Trick Williams
08-04-07, 21:33
I dont see her out anymore but this chic use to run with Lollypop() This chic had a nice ass... I screwed her so many times it felt like we were boyfriend and girlfriend... She also let me get it for free just cause it was my B-Day... The last time I saw her she was on CL and was lookin kinda frail... Havnt seen her since... These are pics from two seperate sessions... This one had a nice onion.

Jeep 95
08-05-07, 00:07
I dont know who this is but the pics dont lie... It looks like I had a good time. *shruggs*She's disgusting-lose some lbs. Why not put your dick in a jar of lard.

Tiantain
08-05-07, 03:19
I dont see her out anymore but this chic use to run with Lollypop() This chic had a nice ass... I screwed her so many times it felt like we were boyfriend and girlfriend... She also let me get it for free just cause it was my B-Day... The last time I saw her she was on CL and was lookin kinda frail... Havnt seen her since... These are pics from two seperate sessions... This one had a nice onion.
Damm Trick! That is some ass on her. You need at least 9" in order to hit that, her ass comes out 4" to 5".
My mouth is starting to water.

Great pics!

Trick Williams
08-05-07, 15:40
Damm Trick! That is some ass on her. You need at least 9" in order to hit that, her ass comes out 4" to 5".
My mouth is starting to water.

Great pics!
Yeah, this chics ass was killer... Her pussy gripped your "johnson" when you hit her from the back... She also got real wet... Ah!!! the memories.

Here's another chic I posted a while back(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=397785&postcount=1412)... These are pics of another session we had when she was around... This one definetly had a nice fluffy ass.

Trick Williams
08-05-07, 16:03
Some of yall know her from CL... I only dated her once... She started out with a BBJ but after the third stroke I decided to put a hat on for safe measures... Her BJ skills were definetly on point... I smashed her mish and finished from the back... She had that trademark jiggly brazilian ass I love so much... She let me take pics but I was only able to find one... I dont see her post on CL anymore... I guess she went back to Brazil.

Trick Williams
08-05-07, 16:21
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=480173&postcount=41

Trick Williams
08-05-07, 16:56
The last time I saw her was last winter... This chic was the in and out of jail type... I think she was of some latin decent but she always said she was black and white... Once I was smashin her and she started to blurt out a shit load of spanish, so I guess she was just frontin... Last I heard she was locked up and on the pipe bad.

TexasMonger
08-05-07, 19:05
She had that trademark jiggly brazilian ass I love so much... .

I have to give it to you man ....You have re-defined the word Ass. By the way, you have some competition in the Dallas Forum. Hulk is an Ass man and has contributed a load of asses on this board.

Cheers

TM

Belial
08-05-07, 22:43
It's funny that you posted this today. This looks like a SW I hooked up with a few years ago. I got a pretty good BBBJCIM from her. I know. Not the smartest decision, but out of the many BJ's that I have gotten over the years it was rare that I went bareback.

Anyway, as I reported in the SW thread, I was cruising West VA Avenue last night and I thought about her but I could not think of her name to save my life. I thought about her because she was the only SW ever to talk dirty to me while she was giving the BJ. The SW's on West VA may not look the best, but some of my best BJ's were out there and also one of my best fucks.

Belial

The last time I saw her was last winter... This chic was the in and out of jail type... I think she was of some latin decent but she always said she was black and white... Once I was smashin her and she started to blurt out a shit load of spanish, so I guess she was just frontin... Last I heard she was locked up and on the pipe bad.

Member #3947
08-05-07, 23:16
Hey Trick,

I love the world famous "Azz Grab" in ya pics. Man I have to start shopping in your Wal-mart!

Daplush Man

Benchseats Rock
08-06-07, 06:21
She's disgusting-lose some lbs. Why not put your dick in a jar of lard.

At first, I wondered how someone could say something like this.

You need at least 9" in order to hit that, her ass comes out 4" to 5".

Then I understood.

Benchseats Rock

East Side
08-06-07, 18:36
I'm diggin' the pics Trick. Just start getting them bitches to spread their cheeks open and really show us what they got.

Trick Williams
08-06-07, 20:54
I have to give it to you man ....You have re-defined the word Ass. By the way, you have some competition in the Dallas Forum. Hulk is an Ass man and has contributed a load of asses on this board.

Cheers

TM

I am quite aware of the imfamous Hulk Herc... Believe it or not he was the one that kind of inspired me... I was lookin through some of the older pics and Hulk definetly dropped some heat in the past... PHAT ASS FO LIFE!!!!

Trick Williams
08-06-07, 22:24
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=520902&postcount=288

Trick Williams
08-06-07, 22:51
Yeah, I should have taken better note when I dated these chics... Dont know who they are but the pics are full of phatness... PHAT ASS FO LIFE!!!!

Loop Vet
08-06-07, 23:18
Hey Trick,

I love the world famous "Azz Grab" in ya pics. Man I have to start shopping in your Wal-mart!

Daplush Man

I love the ass grab too. He squeezes to show how juicy it is. lol. Boobs also.

Ho Lover1
08-07-07, 00:53
Will be in DC in September. What do you consider the loop there?

Benchseats Rock
08-07-07, 05:15
Yeah, I should have taken better note when I dated these chics... Dont know who they are but the pics are full of phatness... PHAT ASS FO LIFE!!!!

It looks like you took them on January 2. I don't know who they are either, but something tells me that you had a great time celebrating the New Year.
Keep them asses coming Trick...

Bench

Ravane
08-07-07, 16:39
Will be in DC in September. What do you consider the loop there?The loop is where you make it, my friend. There are lots of great clubs downtown DC, where you can pick your choice, buy a lady a drink, (or guy, if that is your taste), work your mojo, and get laid.

Or, better yet, RTFF LIKE THE REST OF US. Seniors dont really like answering questions to newbies, a category which you, having only one post, are not only the president, but also a client.

That is all.

Selah!

Trick Williams
08-07-07, 22:05
It looks like you took them on January 2. I don't know who they are either, but something tells me that you had a great time celebrating the New Year.
Keep them asses coming Trick...

Bench

Yeah that was a pretty good summmer Bench... I just wish I could remember some of these broads... Oh well, back at it again... This one is another CL chic who I did see walking around the loop one summer night awhile back but didnt partake... Her name escapes me but as you can see, the backside was nice and plump just the way I like em... When I called her, I was a little skeptical about going to her place so I told her to meet me at the "no-tells" on 14th and Spring... This was a good move on my part cause the rates on her ad were outrageous... When she got to the no-tell she looked exactly like her pics and after a visit from my other friend "Mary jane" everything started to come into place...Her rates dropped, her panties dropped and I dropped my "johnson" on that ass as hard as I could... Wanted to repeat but before I knew it, she was gone... Peep the pics.

Trick Williams
08-07-07, 23:07
I posted this in 2005 and found a couple more pics of Candy.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=361030&postcount=572

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 17:43
Couple extra from Dez(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=400161&postcount=1466)... Another loopette I dont see anymore... After our encounter she gave me her card which I called not to long ago... I was surprised when she answered... She said she was in New Orleans and she left DC cause it was gettin too hot(she was right)... I asked her how bizness was down there especially with Katrina goin down and all, and she said pretty good especially with the lack of LE interference... I sure do hope she comes back so I can see if her ass got any bigger LOL!!!

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 19:08
Some of yall know her... I dated her on and off over a periond of time... She had a weird kind of butt... When she stood up straight her ass was almost flat but when she bent over her ass pertruded a little... Which was a real turn on LOL!!!... I think she still may be on the loop.

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 19:15
Nice jamaican lay.(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=481862&postcount=46)

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 19:26
This was an old head I scooped on WV ave... She tall light skin and had a nice fluffy ass... We went to her place(Which something I almost never do) but the kid wanted to save on some chedder so I had to smash her in her living room... *shrugs* Hey!!! She said her kids wernt home and her man was out of town... So I had to.

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 19:47
It's funny that you posted this today. This looks like a SW I hooked up with a few years ago. I got a pretty good BBBJCIM from her. I know. Not the smartest decision, but out of the many BJ's that I have gotten over the years it was rare that I went bareback.

Anyway, as I reported in the SW thread, I was cruising West VA Avenue last night and I thought about her but I could not think of her name to save my life. I thought about her because she was the only SW ever to talk dirty to me while she was giving the BJ. The SW's on West VA may not look the best, but some of my best BJ's were out there and also one of my best fucks.

Belial

Here's some good pics of her Belial... Is this the same broad you had??? These are pics from one of our sessions... She did talk a lot of shit when I smashed from the back LOL!!! Yeah!!! she was real feisty and her knob skills were on point... Peep.

Vegas Black
08-08-07, 20:04
Trick, you need to export these girls out to the west coast!
Be safe out there.....

Original Man 78
08-08-07, 21:51
Damn,

She needs to make a guest appearance back in DC.

Couple extra from Dez(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=400161&postcount=1466)... Another loopette I dont see anymore... After our encounter she gave me her card which I called not to long ago... I was surprised when she answered... She said she was in New Orleans and she left DC cause it was gettin too hot(she was right)... I asked her how bizness was down there especially with Katrina goin down and all, and she said pretty good especially with the lack of LE interference... I sure do hope she comes back so I can see if her ass got any bigger LOL!!!

Loop Vet
08-08-07, 22:16
Here's some good pics of her Belial... Is this the same broad you had??? These are pics from one of our sessions... She did talk a lot of shit when I smashed from the back LOL!!! Yeah!!! she was real feisty and her knob skills were on point... Peep.

Roxanne gave me a bbbj once too. And a damn fine one at that. I dont remember her talking dirty tho, unfortunately. Always kept an eye out for her but only found her once. ANd it was on the south side of Florida, not the usual WV Ave loop. Across Fla and in the neighborhood to the left.

Trick Williams
08-09-07, 04:14
Roxanne gave me a bbbj once too. And a damn fine one at that. I dont remember her talking dirty tho, unfortunately. Always kept an eye out for her but only found her once. ANd it was on the south side of Florida, not the usual WV Ave loop. Across Fla and in the neighborhood to the left.

That was the same area I first met her in too... On Florida and Trinidad in the house on the left... I might have some more pics around somewhere.

Trick Williams
08-09-07, 20:37
Cant remember the name but this BSW use to run around with another lightskin BSW that I posted a while back(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=510910&postcount=86)... I scooped her on NY ave in front of the Budget... I tell ya, NY ave never fails when it comes to finding new hoes... Its not exactly like the loop but it never fails like the loop can sometimes.

Trick Williams
08-09-07, 21:16
I scooped her on Benning Rd. last summer... I believe she said she was in her forties... She was definetly blessed cause that ass was pillowy as hell... I almost blew after a few strokes but I paced myself and gave her a ride on the "johnson" that she deserved... I havnt seen her since.

Belial
08-10-07, 00:15

Yes, that would be her. And by the way, if I haven't said so already, you've done a great job with this thread. Your booty radar must be going off all the time. LOL.

Belial

Belial
08-10-07, 00:21

That was the same area I first met her in too... On Florida and Trinidad in the house on the left... I might have some more pics around somewhere.

As I recall, I had been looking for her at Florida and 10th Street based on intel from another board but I never managed to find her there. I just happened to bump into her one night on West VA.

Trick Williams
08-10-07, 18:48
These are the last shots I have of Bigga(post #51 in this thread)... I havnt seen her out in a while but then again I havnt been out in a while myself... I know she is still active on CL cause I see her ads from time to time... Man!!! lookin at these pics makes a brotha wanna holla LOL!!! Her ass is definetly on point... Oh well, To future encounters with Bigga... Peep that big ass LOL!!!

Trick Williams
08-10-07, 19:08
I scooped her on Bladensberg Rd. like your heading towards Benning Rd... This chic had a little attitude but it wasnt anything some long strokin couldnt handle LOL!!! She kept trying to control our sessions but Im a giver so "just shut and bendover" is my motto... Regardless of her attitude she turned out to be an ok encounter peep.

Trick Williams
08-10-07, 19:26
This was like last winter...I saw her on Georgia Ave right after you pass Macombo Lounge... I could tell she was on the older side but that ass was lookin scrumtious in her tight sweat pants so I didnt hesitate to pounce... I was even more surprised when she told me she was in her 50's... Wow!!! I told her the years had been good to her and that I was gonna work the shit out of her backside... She laughed a little after I said that... As if she didnt believe in the kid... Needless to say our doggystyle session was great... I even had to tell her to keep it down she was moaning so loud... Another phat ass I dont see out anymore but as soon as they disappear, a few more pop up... Enjoy the pics.

Member #3947
08-10-07, 20:16
These are the last shots I have of Bigga(post #51 in this thread)... I havnt seen her out in a while but then again I havnt been out in a while myself... I know she is still active on CL cause I see her ads from time to time... Man!!! lookin at these pics makes a brotha wanna holla LOL!!! Her ass is definetly on point... Oh well, To future encounters with Bigga... Peep that big ass LOL!!!I was checking out her ads and thinking that would be a nice azz to wax. Well, she may be on the menu next weekend when wifey is out of town.

Daplush Man

BigLou107
08-11-07, 03:05
Cant remember the name but this BSW use to run around with another lightskin BSW that I posted a while back(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=510910&postcount=86)... I scooped her on NY ave in front of the Budget... I tell ya, NY ave never fails when it comes to finding new hoes... Its not exactly like the loop but it never fails like the loop can sometimes.Trick,

I'm from Miami and currently live there. You have the best pics of black women so far. Let me know when you coming to Miami. I love black women.

Trick Williams
08-11-07, 04:53
I was checking out her ads and thinking that would be a nice azz to wax. Well, she may be on the menu next weekend when wifey is out of town.

Daplush Man

Go ahead and handle your buisiness bro... Be safe out there.

Trick Williams
08-11-07, 09:54
I use to date her on Montana Ave a while back... This chic was real cool, had a very nice personality, and a nice ass as well... Last I heard she was locked up for robbery... That was hard to believe considering I dated her a number of times and never felt theatend by her... You just never know sometimes.

Member #3947
08-11-07, 22:42
Luv the smiley face panties!

Man, these chicks have class!

DAplush Man

Rj2008
08-11-07, 22:46
Mooo !

Sheesh.

I scooped her on Bladensberg Rd. like your heading towards Benning Rd... This chic had a little attitude but it wasnt anything some long strokin couldnt handle LOL!!! She kept trying to control our sessions but Im a giver so "just shut and bendover" is my motto... Regardless of her attitude she turned out to be an ok encounter peep.

Trick Williams
08-12-07, 00:37
I found this one on NY ave... All I remember is that she was cool as hell and let me get two pops for one... Not as thick as I like but she was able to get the job done... Check it.

Tim Sky
08-12-07, 02:22
Everytime I see Tricks dumbass paw sitting on the left cheek of a girls ass, it just makes me mad inside. You're not spreading anything. You're not comparing ass size to hand size! I get no rod from seeing the back of your hand.

Does this only bug me?

I love all his sampled Ho-Shots and thank him vigorously, but you can leave your accompanying dickbeater shots on your camera.

Trick Williams
08-12-07, 14:27
Another breazy off of Benning Rd... She was a real good fuck but was kinda fakin on the pics, so I was only able to snap a couple... I was surprised at this chic... She had loopette written all over her and I was surprised she was hanging around Benning Rd... Peep it.

Original Man 78
08-12-07, 18:20
Trick,

I like this one. How long ago did you hook up with her?

Another breazy off of Benning Rd... She was a real good fuck but was kinda fakin on the pics, so I was only able to snap a couple... I was surprised at this chic... She had loopette written all over her and I was surprised she was hanging around Benning Rd... Peep it.

Trick Williams
08-12-07, 20:17
Trick,

I like this one. How long ago did you hook up with her?

I dated her last winter... I havnt seen since that night but I think she did mention dancing on the side but I forgot which club... Sorry.

Big White
08-12-07, 20:33

Trick,

Was Tee claiming that she was part Korean, part African American. With some fake contacts, and the right light, you could almost imagine Jada Pinkett (if you had a really good imagination) I picked up the Tee I know from Benning last year, and dated off and on through the year. Sometimes her smell was awful, other times she was clean. She dated a couple of other guys here, as well. If its the one I know, I have one of her numbers (maybe old), and could probably drive you by her house...lol. She got to be a real big pain in the ass, calling all the time. One time, I told her I wouldn't date her unless she brought a girlfriend along. When I got over to Benning to scoop her and her friend up, her friend was a good 400 lbs if that. Beer goggles for sure. But, it was an experience.

Trick Williams
08-12-07, 21:36
Trick,

Was Tee claiming that she was part Korean, part African American. With some fake contacts, and the right light, you could almost imagine Jada Pinkett (if you had a really good imagination) I picked up the Tee I know from Benning last year, and dated off and on through the year. Sometimes her smell was awful, other times she was clean. She dated a couple of other guys here, as well. If its the one I know, I have one of her numbers (maybe old), and could probably drive you by her house...lol. She got to be a real big pain in the ass, calling all the time. One time, I told her I wouldn't date her unless she brought a girlfriend along. When I got over to Benning to scoop her and her friend up, her friend was a good 400 lbs if that. Beer goggles for sure. But, it was an experience.

Naw, she never claimed to be half Korean... Must be a different chic.

I found this one infront of the Budget on NY ave one night... It was raining like shit and she wanted me to get a room at the Budget... She wasnt worth Budget prices so I told her we could go to the tourist home... I took a real chance with this one cause it was raining and she was wearing a long trench coat but I was pleasantly surprised with her phatty... Booty was little ashy but jiggled so nicely LOL!!!

Wireless91910
08-14-07, 14:30
Trick

gotta give you "props" on those ghetto booties. Nothing like being behind a BBW and that ass just wiggling all over the place.

Wireless91910

Benchseats Rock
08-25-07, 00:19
I met this one off of CL - unbelievable greek and no problem with taking on 2 at a time. I would normally post this in Baltimore CL reports but something tells me that if anyone could appreciate an ass shot like this one, it'd be Trick.

Just so you know Trick, my buddy (the one with the black socks) and I were laughing the whole time that we really should have invited you to come with us. Next time, and there will be a next time, we'll be sure to let you know.

Sorry for the quality of the pics - I forgot my camera at the last minute and was left with my shitty camera phone as the only option.

Benchseats Rock

Trick Williams
08-25-07, 22:39
I met this one off of CL - unbelievable greek and no problem with taking on 2 at a time. I would normally post this in Baltimore CL reports but something tells me that if anyone could appreciate an ass shot like this one, it'd be Trick.

Just so you know Trick, my buddy (the one with the black socks) and I were laughing the whole time that we really should have invited you to come with us. Next time, and there will be a next time, we'll be sure to let you know.

Sorry for the quality of the pics - I forgot my camera at the last minute and was left with my shitty camera phone as the only option.

Benchseats Rock

Looks like you guys had fun!!! I might have to take you up on the offer one of these days.

I dated this one last winter... Some of you may know her... Her name was Luscious and she use to hang out right in front of TBWNN... I spotted her one night and she had a low cut top exposing some nice tittays... I didnt scoop her at the time but I void to come back for her... I believe she was in her late 30's and could fuck with the best of em... Im a doggystyle kinda guy but this one was just beggin to be hit missionary... The kid wasted no time to bust his load with those fun bags bouncing all over the place... I had a her digits but like a lot of these hoes, the number eventually goes dead... I wonder what ever happened to her.

Trick Williams
08-26-07, 00:42
I dated her on NY Ave in the Presidential Inn last Fall... I was in the area when I see this nice ass in spandex heading towards the Shell gas station... Every monger and their mother was trying to get her attention... Feelin like I had to act fast, I did the unthinkable and parked my whip at the station and stepped to her while she was at the gas station window buying a drink... I was cool, calm, collected and spoke to her like I had some sense... Unlike, the other shmucks trying to pull her... Needless to say, she followed me back to my whip and off to her room we went... She said she was from Atlanta and was just stopping through... I had a real nice long session with her which included pics and lots of laughing... As you can see her body was sick, with a a ass to die for... Definetly one of the few diamonds in the rough on NY Ave... I aint seen her since.

Trick Williams
08-26-07, 02:44
I scooped Kim up on Georgia Ave a block away from the Penthouse(strip club)... Anyone who frequents this area knows that its usually hit or miss but if your patient enough, you can usually find a few hidden gems... What can I say, she had a nice ass... I still see her out from time to time.

Trick Williams
08-27-07, 20:44
I dated her a few summers ago... She was a petite little thing... She had nice boob implants too but I didnt get pics of them... Said she was from Cali... I dont date that many WSW so this was a nice surprise... Most of the time WSW wont date the brothas.

Trick Williams
09-15-07, 19:05
Some more oics of Melissa from the vault.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=480113&postcount=36

Trick Williams
09-15-07, 19:14
Some more Melissa.

Rj2008
09-15-07, 21:44
Someone needs an introduction to SLIM FAST !!

Some more Melissa.

Vegas Black
09-15-07, 23:45
What you guys feeding them girls in DC Trick?
I have yet seen you post some scrawny chicken. All them girls are nice and thick. Keep sharing the pics!

Ravane
09-18-07, 04:56
Someone needs an introduction to SLIM FAST !!Actually,

Trick's wrist doesn't look overweight at all, imo. Clearly you MUST be talking about his wrist. Right?

Ahh. Thought so!

Selah!

Baltimonger
09-29-07, 03:21
Here she is Trick, just how you like 'em:)http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/434634921.html

Trick Williams
09-29-07, 04:09
Here she is Trick, just how you like 'em:)http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/434634921.html

Im not goona lie... She looks tempting but I would have to see her up close.

Trick Williams
05-01-08, 19:53
The kid stumbled upon these the other day.. This one's name escapes the kid but the kid knows he had a blast, blastin that ass LOL!! This was a few Summers ago.. She claimed she was from Miami, spotted her and her girlfriend by Budget on NY Ave.. Took her back to her room for a lil doggy and pics.. Her girlfriend was ok looking but had a bad attitude.. Havnt seen her since.

Trick Williams
05-02-08, 21:00
Dont see her out anymore.. Maybe some of the old loop vets recognize her.. Real cool chic but the kid always had a hard time busting a nut wit this one LOL!!!.. Cant explain it, she had a nice ass too.. Her ass was a little on the firm side, so that might explain it.. The kid, likes wavy asses.. Hard ass makes the kids johnson soft LOL!!!

Member #3947
05-02-08, 22:18
Trick, trying to send ya somthin!

Daplush Man

Trick Williams
05-02-08, 23:44
Found a few more of Roxanne.

Loop Vet
05-03-08, 14:39
I have an interesting recent tidbit about Roxanne. Went out for some head over in Trinidad a couple weeks ago and picked up Sue*, who I have met once before. While driving to my spot, she told me about a murder in the neighborhood being the reason for the heavy cop presence. (top of page 2 of article - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/18/AR2008041802910.html) She said a sw was killed in an alley. She said the guy who killed her lived on Holbrook (apparently turned himself in) and went out with the intention to kill Roxanne, but mistook the other girl for her. Supposedly Roxanne wronged him somehow.

I told her I knew who Roxanne was and asked where I could find her because she gave the best head the only time I saw her. Sue said Roxanne hadn't been seen since, figured she was keeping a low profile.

Then Sue inquired about what made Roxanne's head so good, so I took it as an opportunity. I told Sue that Roxanne used more suction than anybody, changed up the pace, varied attention between cock and balls, did shaft work, head work, stroked it at times while talking nasty dirty talk, treated my cock like she loved it, moaned, eye contact, sucked for a long time, never complained, even swallowed. I said that if Roxanne were out there regularly I would never pick up anybody else.

Needless to say, Sue gave me the best head I have had in ages, using all the techniques I mentioned. Came in her mouth (with spit) after a vigorous 20 minute bbj.

* name changed because she says she has a warrant. Trusted members can pm for Sue's details. VERY nice girl. She gave me her digits the first time I met her, so I didnt ask for them again, but I must have deleted them a while ago unfortunately.

Trick Williams
05-03-08, 17:20
I have an interesting recent tidbit about Roxanne. Went out for some head over in Trinidad a couple weeks ago and picked up Sue*, who I have met once before. While driving to my spot, she told me about a murder in the neighborhood being the reason for the heavy cop presence. (top of page 2 of article - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/18/AR2008041802910.html) She said a sw was killed in an alley. She said the guy who killed her lived on Holbrook (apparently turned himself in) and went out with the intention to kill Roxanne, but mistook the other girl for her. Supposedly Roxanne wronged him somehow.

I told her I knew who Roxanne was and asked where I could find her because she gave the best head the only time I saw her. Sue said Roxanne hadn't been seen since, figured she was keeping a low profile.

Then Sue inquired about what made Roxanne's head so good, so I took it as an opportunity. I told Sue that Roxanne used more suction than anybody, changed up the pace, varied attention between cock and balls, did shaft work, head work, stroked it at times while talking nasty dirty talk, treated my cock like she loved it, moaned, eye contact, sucked for a long time, never complained, even swallowed. I said that if Roxanne were out there regularly I would never pick up anybody else.

Needless to say, Sue gave me the best head I have had in ages, using all the techniques I mentioned. Came in her mouth (with spit) after a vigorous 20 minute bbj.

* name changed because she says she has a warrant. Trusted members can pm for Sue's details. VERY nice girl. She gave me her digits the first time I met her, so I didnt ask for them again, but I must have deleted them a while ago unfortunately.

Thanks for the info Loop.

Trick Williams
05-04-08, 19:47
Trick, trying to send ya somthin!

Daplush Man

all clear Daplush Man.

Member #3947
05-05-08, 20:38
all clear Daplush Man.It's on the way.

Daplush man

Trick Williams
05-07-08, 17:50
The kid got this a while back.. Met her on 14th and Spring near the notels.. Forgot the name but the kid did smash on the stairs of her apartment complex LOL!!.. This was when the kid was a lil more adventurous but these days, this is a NO! NO!

RoadWarrior615
05-07-08, 21:30
The kid got this a while back.. Met her on 14th and Spring near the notels.. Forgot the name but the kid did smash on the stairs of her apartment complex LOL!!.. This was when the kid was a lil more adventurous but these days, this is a NO! NO!She got some nice hips.

Trick Williams
06-12-08, 20:27
Got some more oldies!!!

Scooped her from the loop a couple summers ago... Took her back to the telly for some of the usual.. Nice lay, aint seen her since.

Trick Williams
06-13-08, 21:12
Got this one when the pickens were good in DC... This one use to stand right on the junction road on K street, back when you could spot hookers on every corner... Scandalous was puerto rican, and that spanish shit she use to yell out during sessions was extremely sexy... The kid has seen her post on CL a while back and hasnt seen or heard from her since... One of the few loop chics that the kid would highly recommend.

Trick Williams
06-13-08, 21:28
Cant remember any info on these butts but enjoy anyways.

Trick Williams
06-13-08, 23:26
Prolly one of the phatest asses the kid has scored out on the loop.. The tried for a long time to get this one but was ignored several times but persistance always prevails.. This one went by the name Bianca and was puerto rican and black.. about 5'8", small waist and had a ass to die for.. These pics dont do her too much justice cause that ass was pheonominal up close.. When the kid first scooped her, he got nothing but straight bitchyness(new york bitchyness lol).. On the way to the telly the kid started to think twice about the whole situation but he had to get his hands on that backside.. A lil spat almost took place at the telly when making negotiations.. The kid had gotten fed up and was about to walk when Bianca finally dropped her bitchyness curtain and decided to accept said donation and drop her pants instead.. Once the pants dropped, the kid stood at full attention.. The kid didnt need no head or nothin(but got some anyways lol) Once the BS was out the way the kid proceeded to thrash the booty hard, which then ended with a hard bust.. Till this day, the kid still looks out for this chic but the kid aint seen her since their only encounter.. The kid has a feeling she'll return one day and he will be waiting.

PS- These pics were really hard to come by.. Bianca must of said no to pics a thousand times during our session.. The kid couldnt let her get away unfilmed so he just started takin pics.. Bianca was hesitant at first but she finally let in and started posin.. The kid will definetly be checkin for this one.

C L Hunter
06-16-08, 08:32
Good stuff as always Trick. I was browsing the gallery and was thinking "Damn, Trick was really busy over the weekend!".

Trick Williams
06-16-08, 20:06
Good stuff as always Trick. I was browsing the gallery and was thinking "Damn, Trick was really busy over the weekend!".

Thanks for the props Darth... Keep doin ya thing in Jessup.. Stay safe monger brotha.

Comcast1
06-16-08, 20:23
Prolly one of the phatest asses the kid has scored out on the loop. The tried for a long time to get this one but was ignored several times but persistance always prevails. This one went by the name Bianca and was puerto rican and black. About 5'8", small waist and had a ass to die for. These pics don't do her too much justice cause that ass was pheonominal up close. When the kid first scooped her, he got nothing but straight bitchyness (new york bitchyness LOL). On the way to the telly the kid started to think twice about the whole situation but he had to get his hands on that backside. A little spat almost took place at the telly when making negotiations. The kid had gotten fed up and was about to walk when Bianca finally dropped her bitchyness curtain and decided to accept said donation and drop her pants instead. Once the pants dropped, the kid stood at full attention. The kid didn't need no head or nothin (but got some anyways LOL) Once the BS was out the way the kid proceeded to thrash the booty hard, which then ended with a hard bust. Till this day, the kid still looks out for this chic but the kid aint seen her since their only encounter. The kid has a feeling she'll return one day and he will be waiting.

PS- These pics were really hard to come by. Bianca must of said no to pics a thousand times during our session. The kid couldn't let her get away unfilmed so he just started takin pics. Bianca was hesitant at first but she finally let in and started posin. The kid will definetly be checkin for this one. Man, love hips. I would stay hitting that ass from the back. Trick that is one fine, thick *****.

Trick Williams
06-17-08, 04:43
Man, love hips. I would stay hitting that ass from the back. Trick that is one fine, thick *****.

Tell me about it... I hope I see her agian one day.

Tonyrone99
06-22-08, 13:30
Very nice pics Trick Williams. I had to come out of lurk mode to show you my appreciation of your work bruh! I'm definitely feeling Melissa's phat ass.

Damn I sho'nuff luv those supaThick ho's!

Trick Williams
01-16-09, 19:43
Yani
The kid enjoyed 08.. he really did his thing.. We will start with a smeez the kid scooped out on the loop.. Petite phat ass Yani.. Chic had a phat ass and her top piece was off the hook.. The kid remembered this skeez.. She use to go by Cliqua(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=554733&postcount=39) This was in the summer.. She was back in town and lookin good as shit.. Check it.

Pimp Trick
01-17-09, 00:08
No digits. Trick. Hook me.

Yani
The kid enjoyed 08.. he really did his thing.. We will start with a smeez the kid scooped out on the loop.. Petite phat ass Yani.. Chic had a phat ass and her top piece was off the hook.. The kid remembered this skeez.. She use to go by Cliqua(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=554733&postcount=39) This was in the summer.. She was back in town and lookin good as shit.. Check it.

Trick Williams
01-17-09, 15:55
No digits. Trick. Hook me.

Got her digits but her phone aint working right now.. The kid is assuming she went somewhere warm for the winter.. She was posting on CL but the kid cant remember under what name.. If the kid spots her, he'll send her your way.. Here are more pics of Yani from 08.

Trick Williams
01-17-09, 17:41
Yani also had a girlfriend that went by the name Chanelle.. After dating Yani a couple times, the kid became curious about her friend Chanelle.. WSW with a nice bubble butt.. Chanelle was cool, kind of quiet but didnt disappoint in the sack.. Got her digits but her cell is disconnected as well..The kid assumes she went away with Yani to some place warmer.. The kid hopes he sees both of these chics again soon.

Trick Williams
01-17-09, 20:10
Found this one downtown on 13th and L st.. She went by the name Evy and said she was from NY.. This chic was puerto rican, very attractive, and had massive boobs.. The pics dont do her boobs justice.. Took her to the no tell where the kid made sure those boobies flopped around lol.. Evy gave the kid her digits but when the kid called she said she was going back to NY.. The kid aint seen her since.. The kid will be looking forward to Evy's return.

Trick Williams
01-17-09, 20:40
This smeez, the kid scooped off the loop during the summer.. She went by the name Kat and said she was from Atlanta and was leaving that evening to go back.. She was rockin a bright blonde due with a mohawk which the kid thought was pretty weird but she had a nice ass so the kid pounced.. After the encounter a couple weeks later, the kid saw Kat on Georgia Ave., near Howard U.. She looked a little spaced out but the kid scooped her anyways and asked her about going back to Atlanta??? Is was then, that Kat let the kid know that she stayed in the area and that she wasnt from Atlanta.. Kat also said that being downtown on the loop that night was a one time thing, since she had gotten her hair done and all lol.. That just goes to show, you cant trust these hoes.. The kid ended up dropping Kat off when she informed him she was on her monthly(YUCK!!!!) The kid aint seen her since.. Will prolly beat again if he sees her because that ass was PHAT!!!

Misfit
01-18-09, 09:39
Lord have mercy! Look at the size of those puppies. Great shots man.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68134

Misfit

YoHimBeBrother
01-18-09, 17:40
Trick Williams is truly a big game hunter.

Lord have mercy! Look at the size of those puppies. Great shots man.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68134

Misfit

Trick Williams
01-18-09, 23:16
This one here runs with Spice/Jasmine and they both post on CL.. The kid scooped Tasi on the loop and was pretty excited since he had seen her pics on CL and wanted to get behind that phat asian backside lol.. The kid also heard some bad reviews of Tasi but once again his curiosity got the best of him.. Tasi had a very tight snatch and pics of her were accurate but like Spice, she is a whiney ***** and once the chedder exchanges hands, its all downhill from there.. This chic complained about the no tell we went to and also whined about how hard the kid was beating those guts lol.. When flipped over for doggie, the kid could only get a couple strokes in before Tasi began to complain about being in pain.. Just one of the few bad experinces the kid had in the 08.. Despite what happend with Tasi, the kid was still able to snap a couple pics before Tasi exited his vehicle lol.. The kid still wouldnt mind another chance at that basckside lol.. For some reason the kid feels like he didnt get the best of that ass.. We shall see what happens in 09.

Trick Williams
01-19-09, 00:01
Found this lovely spinner on the loop as well.. Not sure who she runs with but the kid did see her with other SW's on 12th and K.. Wasnt really aiming in her direction but she was dressed in nothing but a tank top, stilletos, and bikini bottoms.. Of course the kid had to scoop her lol.. She said she was glad that the kid scooped her cause the pimps were jocking her hard.. On our way to the telly, we pull up at a light where some pimps had gathered.. Once they spot Lil Bit in the car, they began to scream and make gestures.. One pimp screamed that he was gonna drag her outta the car and take her back to his cadillac around the corner and fuck the shit outta her lol.. I chuckled to myself and asked her if she liked that kind of attention??? She shook her head, laughed, and said it comes with the territory of being a ho lol.. In all Lil Bit was a good experience, had her digits but like a lot of these chics, her phone was disconnected.. Thought I saw some other mongers post about her when it was warmer.. Anyone know where Lil Bit went to???

Drew Park
01-19-09, 08:40
Despite what happend with Tasi, the kid was still able to snap a couple pics before Tasi exited his vehicle lol..

Judging from your photos, Trick, looks like her ad photos are heavily Photoshopped. Surprise, surprise!

Trick Williams
01-19-09, 12:47
Judging from your photos, Trick, looks like her ad photos are heavily Photoshopped. Surprise, surprise!

Naw.. Her photos were pretty accurate.. Thats not a very good pic of her ass.. The kid got that as she was exiting his vehicle.

Trick Williams
01-19-09, 13:00
This is a oldhead the kid likes to break off from time to time.. Name is Wanda.. Phat ass readbone, that knows how to throw it back on a brotha.. On this particular session, the kid scooped her on R. I. and took her back to the Budget on N.Y. Ave. where she had a room.. Its all about the ass with this one.

Mr Boombastic
01-19-09, 15:51
Damn. That is some serious Big Butty, that needs some Long Pounding.

GREAT PIX. Keep up the good work. You need your own forum to post pix like Cookie Jar does.

I tried to PM you instead of posting this, but your PM is Totally FULL.

I will be visiting DC once it is much warmer, so I need to know what you see, and how you get it.

DC is the place for decent SW's, in every range, like NYC & LAX are.

So we need to read your post, to keep sharp when visiting.

That really goes for every place, for every forum.

Thanks

This is a oldhead the kid likes to break off from time to time.. Name is Wanda.. Phat ass readbone, that knows how to throw it back on a brotha.. On this particular session, the kid scooped her on R. I. and took her back to the Budget on N.Y. Ave. where she had a room.. Its all about the ass with this one.

Original Man 78
01-19-09, 22:28
She's still around. PM me so we can exchange notes.

Found this lovely spinner on the loop as well.. Not sure who she runs with but the kid did see her with other SW's on 12th and K.. Wasnt really aiming in her direction but she was dressed in nothing but a tank top, stilletos, and bikini bottoms.. Of course the kid had to scoop her lol.. She said she was glad that the kid scooped her cause the pimps were jocking her hard.. On our way to the telly, we pull up at a light where some pimps had gathered.. Once they spot Lil Bit in the car, they began to scream and make gestures.. One pimp screamed that he was gonna drag her outta the car and take her back to his cadillac around the corner and fuck the shit outta her lol.. I chuckled to myself and asked her if she liked that kind of attention??? She shook her head, laughed, and said it comes with the territory of being a ho lol.. In all Lil Bit was a good experience, had her digits but like a lot of these chics, her phone was disconnected.. Thought I saw some other mongers post about her when it was warmer.. Anyone know where Lil Bit went to???

Trick Williams
01-20-09, 08:41
This one here had that good power U!!!!! Name was Fire.. Tall, sexy, and had a nice ass with a sexy mocha skin tone.. She was a little skeptical of the kid, so the kid had her make a call to Bigga to confirm.. Bigga gave the word and it was on and poppin lol.. Doggy style was off the hook.. Almost skeeeted up in it lol.. The kid hopes he sees this one again soon.

Original Man 78
01-20-09, 20:30
Yeah,

I concur, she was mad cool and I had a good time banging it out. I haven't seen her since the summer, is she still out?

Eight is a lil spinner that the kid ran into(pun intented lol) on the loop in the summer time.. A very cute girl with a great personality.. So much so, that you wish all SW's had the same personality as Eight.. Not really heavy in the ass dept. but the kid had a lot of fun with her to say the least.. This chick was real eager to please and did everything the kid asked.. Eight had some what of a greeness about her.. Like she was new or something lol.. The kid is pretty sure the track has hardened her up by now unfortunately.. Some of the other mongers spoke about her a while back.. When the kid met her, he instantly knew who she was right off the bat.. Havent seen her since their last encounter but will definitly repeat.

Original Man 78
01-20-09, 20:31
Trick,

That's not the chick who posts on CL was it?

This one here had that good power U!!!!! Name was Fire.. Tall, sexy, and had a nice ass with a sexy mocha skin tone.. She was a little skeptical of the kid, so the kid had her make a call to Bigga to confirm.. Bigga gave the word and it was on and poppin lol.. Doggy style was off the hook.. Almost skeeeted up in it lol.. The kid hopes he sees this one again soon.

Trick Williams
01-21-09, 01:24
Yeah,

I concur, she was mad cool and I had a good time banging it out. I haven't seen her since the summer, is she still out?

Not sure for certain but the kid thought he spotted her last weekend near TBWNN but he could be wrong.

That's not the chick who posts on CL was it?

Dont think so.. The kid dated this Fire in the summer time.. The kid would have to hook up with the Fire that posts on CL now to be sure.

Trick Williams
01-21-09, 19:43
The kid posted Love(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=554633&postcount=37) a while back but lost contact with her.. Luckly the kid caught up with her this summer.. The kid spotted Love walking on Georgia Ave. near the Pent House strip club.. The kid almost crashed when he seen the ass lol.. It couldnt be??? Could it??? and fortunately for him it was.. Love said she had been locked up and the kid could tell cause last time he seen her she was lookin a little frail.. The kid couldnt complain cause the ass was looking phat as hell!!!.. Guess gettin locked up sometimes lets these chics bodies(or booties lol) get a chance for some detox.. This was in the summer and the kid hasnt seen Love since.. Hopefully she aint locked up again.

Trick Williams
01-21-09, 20:06
Straight hood chic right chea lol.. The kid met Sheree on WV. Ave earlier this year.. Cool chick with a nice phat ass but too much drama in her life lol.. Sheree went on and and on about beefs she had with folks in her neighborhood.. Even told me about a time she was shot making a run(smh).. To be honest, all this news was depressing the kid but all was good once the kid got her to the telly.. Theres just something about ass that will cheer the kid up at the drop of a dime lol.. The kid seen Sheree out last weekend so she is still around.. The kid might have catch up with that real soon.

Vegas Black
01-21-09, 20:31
Damn Trick...what you people feeding them chickens out there in DC? Every girl you post got a phatty on her!

Thanks for the pics man, you are a legend on this board.
Be safe out there playa.

Trick Williams
01-21-09, 20:41
Met Passion on 15th and Mass. downtown over the summer.. Asked her why she wasnt with the other SW's on 12th and K and she said she and her girlfriend didnt get along with them.. What do you expect??? Cali bitches vs. NY bitches.. The kid could feel the tension lol.. Despite all that, Passion was a real sweet girl.. Very into what she does and wasnt a clock watcher like a lot of these hoes.. Nice round ass and could suck a mean "johnson".. The kid wishes he had more encounters with Passion but she went back to Cali before the kid could bust them dukes again lol.. Who knows maybe the kid will get lucky again this summer or maybe sooner.

Trick Williams
01-21-09, 20:43
Damn Trick...what you people feeding them chickens out there in DC? Every girl you post got a phatty on her!

Thanks for the pics man, you are a legend on this board.
Be safe out there playa.

Thanks for the props bro.. They dont call it "chocolate city" for nothing lol.

RoadWarrior615
01-22-09, 04:41
The kid posted Love(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=554633&postcount=37) a while back but lost contact with her.. Luckly the kid caught up with her this summer.. The kid spotted Love walking on Georgia Ave. near the Pent House strip club.. The kid almost crashed when he seen the ass lol.. It couldnt be??? Could it??? and fortunately for him it was.. Love said she had been locked up and the kid could tell cause last time he seen her she was lookin a little frail.. The kid couldnt complain cause the ass was looking phat as hell!!!.. Guess gettin locked up sometimes lets these chics bodies(or booties lol) get a chance for some detox.. This was in the summer and the kid hasnt seen Love since.. Hopefully she aint locked up again.LOL mayne your the man.. Where do you be bringing them hoes to? It looks like a run down hotel in your pics. I'm in TN and I can never find a spot to bring these hoes back to because the tels and hoes are no where near close.

Trick Williams
01-23-09, 19:21
The kid promised Plat he wouldnt post her pics on this site anymore when all that shit went down with Bigga lol.. The kid actaully felt bad about the whole thing but that shit went right out the window when the kid seen Bigga and Jordan(WSW) last week.. Bigga recognized the kid's ride at a light and pulled alongside him.. She asked when the kid was gonna take some more pics.. The kid was quite shocked by this cause of how upset Bigga got when she found out her pics were on the site lol.. The kid let them know that their sessions were coming up real soon.. The kid asked where Plat was and if she was still mad at him.. Bigga said she didnt know and then dared the kid to post her pics again.. They both began to laugh, and before speeding off, called the kid out by his username lol crazy bitches.. So the kid said fuck it and here ya go lol.. Hopefully if Plat sees these she wont trip lol.. These are form the summer BTW.

Trick Williams
01-23-09, 20:09
Another one of Trick's trysts.. The kid scooped Amber off the loop, other DC mongers know who she is.. Dont know about other DC monger experiences but the kid thought Amber was a dull one.. Everything about her was mechanical, she really didnt have much of a personality.. The kid doesnt go around looking for energized SW's but dam, atleast be able to carry on a conversation.. Or, if your gonna be boring atleast bring the heat in the sack but this wasnt the case with Amber.. She seemed like a nice girl but the kid just wasnt feelin it.. Her ass was too firm for doggy, dont know about yall but hard booties turn the kid off.. Plus, when the kid went for mish, he found out how big Amber's stomach really was lol.. Let the kid stop lol!!!

Trick Williams
01-23-09, 20:28
Other DC mongers might have seen this one right around the time it started to get cold.. Went by the name Sara.. Cool chic, heavy set(more so in the hips) tall, nice ass.. The kid liked Sara cause she would talk shit lol.. She could dish as well as take and the kid respected that.. She tripped a little about the baby oil cause she said it would stain her jeans(whatever that means).. Sara's doggystyle was off the hook as well.. You definitely gotta know how to fuck if your dealing with a chic like her cause she could throw it with the best of em.. The kid dont see her around anymore but would like another chance at that ass.. Overall good experience.. Check it.

Pimp Trick
01-24-09, 11:49
I am not mad at you Trick, but Pimp Trick likes that firm and tight booty. I just have to give her some stroke time again.

Another one of Trick's trysts.. The kid scooped Amber off the loop, other DC mongers know who she is.. Dont know about other DC monger experiences but the kid thought Amber was a dull one.. Everything about her was mechanical, she really didnt have much of a personality.. The kid doesnt go around looking for energized SW's but dam, atleast be able to carry on a conversation.. Or, if your gonna be boring atleast bring the heat in the sack but this wasnt the case with Amber.. She seemed like a nice girl but the kid just wasnt feelin it.. Her ass was too firm for doggy, dont know about yall but hard booties turn the kid off.. Plus, when the kid went for mish, he found out how big Amber's stomach really was lol.. Let the kid stop lol!!!

Pimp Trick
01-24-09, 11:51
Platinum edition I see. I had this one and it was a workout. I was hella out of it when I was done. Plus, the pockets where a little drained. I never. I mean never go one hour, but this was thick girl for me.

Bigga knows Pimp Trick very well. I get the same treatment. I do know they have love for Trick Williams. You go Monger. LOL.

The kid promised Plat he wouldnt post her pics on this site anymore when all that shit went down with Bigga lol.. The kid actaully felt bad about the whole thing but that shit went right out the window when the kid seen Bigga and Jordan(WSW) last week.. Bigga recognized the kid's ride at a light and pulled alongside him.. She asked when the kid was gonna take some more pics.. The kid was quite shocked by this cause of how upset Bigga got when she found out her pics were on the site lol.. The kid let them know that their sessions were coming up real soon.. The kid asked where Plat was and if she was still mad at him.. Bigga said she didnt know and then dared the kid to post her pics again.. They both began to laugh, and before speeding off, called the kid out by his username lol crazy bitches.. So the kid said fuck it and here ya go lol.. Hopefully if Plat sees these she wont trip lol.. These are form the summer BTW.

Trick Williams
01-24-09, 16:51
Platinum edition I see. I had this one and it was a workout. I was hella out of it when I was done. Plus, the pockets where a little drained. I never. I mean never go one hour, but this was thick girl for me.

Bigga knows Pimp Trick very well. I get the same treatment. I do know they have love for Trick Williams. You go Monger. LOL.

Yeah Plat is def a stallion.. You cant go soft on her, you gotta go hard.. Sheeet!!! The kid can work Bigga way better than he can work Plat.. Lol Plat is an athlete lol.

Trick Williams
01-24-09, 17:46
The kid scooped this one near the BP station on 13th st. downtown.. Tanya's body was a little deceiving cause she's not what the kid usually goes for.. She's real thin but to the kids surprise, she actaully had a big ass for her frame.. Tanya had that wavy ass that the kid appreciates so much.. Tanya was a older chic, prolly in her 40's but she was cool and fun to be with.. Tanya was excellent from the back cause her frame was small, and when the kid took it from the back it was like handling a rag doll lol.. The kid had total control and Tanya's ass was waggin like shit.. The kid almost blew his load early a few times cause Tanya was no amatuer but as usual he maintained composure and brought it on home lol.. The kid hasnt seen Tanya in a while and wouldnt mind a repeat if he sees her again.

Capa Negra 888
01-24-09, 22:41
Awesome pictures Williams. Love those thick asses. Keep up the good work.

Capa

Trick Williams
01-25-09, 19:13
Now the kid has seen this one many a times on WV Ave. geeking hard.. For that reason alone the kid never scooped but on this particular fall evening the kid lucked out.. The kid hadnt seen Salena's geeking ass in a while and wanted to try his luck.. To the kids surprise Salena seemed to have her wits about her and in turn the kid rolled up with the standard ride question.. Once in the rider, Salena appeared to not be under the influence of any kind which shocked the kid.. She said she had just gotten out of rehab and needed some funds(prolly for some crack lol).. The kid was glad to see her doing so well but feared it would be short lived considering WV Ave is crackhead central.. With that said, the kid can say Salena was a very wonderful experience and was amazed by that onion booty she was hiding under her cothes.. On this day the kid didnt have any baby oil which would have done that ashy onion justice but still a nice onion to say the least.. To be honest, if Salena cleaned herself up a bit and got serious.. She could post on CL or walk the streets downtown and make way more than what she gets on WV Ave.. She's a very attractive older lady(late thirties) and is quite articulate and could give some of these young hoes a run for their money with her service.. The kid aint seen Salena since their encounter(prolly locked up again) but would definitly repeat if he catches her the way she was on this day.

Trick Williams
01-27-09, 20:43
Met this one on Rhode Island at the 7-11 right before you cross Georgia Ave.. The kid had seen her out in the past but never thought about scooping.. The kid was coming from downtown after a fruitless night of mongering when he spotted her.. Said her name was Mari and was lookin for some fun.. Fun at 7am the kid thought??? You would think the hoes would wanna be inside before daylight but that aint the case for the fiend ho.. The kid thought for a little.. He didnt get any that night, it was getting light out, and he was horny.. Needless to say the little head won this battle.. Mari turned out to be a pretty cool chic.. She was about 5'2" but had massive boobs for her frame.. Mari didnt have as much ass as the kid usually likes but her boobs kept his attention.. Decent CBJ and then straight mish to completion.. No baby oil or anything.. The mish was pretty good considering Mari didnt have to do much.. Between her moans, bouncing tits, and her pushing back on the kid, it let him know he was doing his thang.. This was strictly so that the kid could relieve some hornyness.. No more, no less and he aint seen Mari since.

Trick Williams
01-28-09, 00:41
Not for small firm booty lover.. Found Deidra(not her real name) on 14th near the no tells.. Believe it or not, there are some gems to be had in that area if one is patient and willing to look.. In a time of need, Deidra is always on call when the kid needs some drainage for his johnson lol.. In all honesty, Deidra was like a go to gal in the 08 when the kid would hit a dry spell.. Its all about the ass with her, and as one can see she has a lot of ass.. CBJ's are usually sub par but all is well when the kid drops it from the back lol.. Plus, for the cost of damage the kid cant complain at all.. She's usually right by the no tells so the kid dont have to make any drop offs.. The kid heard through the grapevine Deidra's been locked up recently.. Not surprised considering she's been in and out many times.. If the kids memory serves him correctly, anytime she came back from jail the ass was phatter lol.. So the kid is definitly looking forward to seeing her again.

Trick Williams
01-28-09, 19:05
Found Michelle on first and Rhode Island when it was warmer.. The kid was lookin for a lil relief when he spotted her.. When it comes to R.I. its usually hit or miss and the kid definitly hit that night lol.. Michelle was probably in her mid 30's, medium build with a nice phat ass.. Her CBJ skills were on point, and you could tell she enjoyed doggystyle very much, by how wet she got when the kid thrashed from the back. The kid still sees Michelle out from time to time.. Maybe its time for the kid to handle his biz once again lol. Peep the pics.

Trick Williams
01-28-09, 19:33
One of the few encounters that the kid cant put a name with his pics.. All the kid knows it that she was a WSW, and he scooped her on Rhode Island near 4th st.. The kid was a little skeptical at first casue its a pretty rare to see WSW's on Rhode Island.. Not saying that their arent any but not as many as BSW's.. This chic was cool but she looked like she's had a hard life like a lot of these hoes out here.. Despite that, she had a massive ass for a WSW and took orders very well.. To top it off(pun intended lol) this chic could suck a mean johnson.. The pics of her head giving dont do it justice, this chick tryed to slurp skin off the kid lol.. Dont see her around no more, only the monger gods know what happend to her for sure.. Peep.

Trick Williams
01-29-09, 23:27
The kids pretty sure you DC mongers know who this is, Miss Biggabitch if you will lol.. Its all good, she knows the kid posted these.. This session took place earlier in the year, so Biggs is probably lookin a little different these days.. Matter fact, Its about that time to get some new pics.. The kid is trying to see how that ass has been holdin up.. Check it.

Vegas Black
01-30-09, 14:03
Good pics Trick. you have earned the 2008 Big Booty monger of the Year award.

I hope 2009 does you good, with this fucked up economy, i suspect more big booty chickens hitting your streets this year.

Be safe out there playa.

Trick Williams
02-01-09, 23:19
Good pics Trick. you have earned the 2008 Big Booty monger of the Year award.

I hope 2009 does you good, with this fucked up economy, i suspect more big booty chickens hitting your streets this year.

Be safe out there playa.

Thanks bro.

Went a couple rounds with this WSW that went by Stephanie.. Use to see her downtown when it was warmer.. Nice phat ass and a great personality.. The last time the kid seen her was on CL, so he assumes she's still in the area. Check the pix.

Titleist4
02-02-09, 10:00
Absolutely fantastic pics! Once again, Trick doesn't disappoint. Keep 'em comin.

Mr Boombastic
02-02-09, 14:37
Trick,

Please POST some more of that WSW, in the Green Mini Dress. That is some serious BooTy on that woman. I can hack off a Big Chunk of that Ass.

We use to have a few here in Cincinnati, Ohio. The best one was Kiwi, and she was just like your WSW. But she got off the streets, and no one has seen her since. I miss that Big Ass on her. And she had no kids, stay clean never smelly, she just lacked a pair of Tits to match her Ass.

She was one good fuck, as your girl looks to be.

So got more pix?

Thanks bro.

Went a couple rounds with this WSW that went by Stephanie.. Use to see her downtown when it was warmer.. Nice phat ass and a great personality.. The last time the kid seen her was on CL, so he assumes she's still in the area. Checknthe pix.

Trick Williams
02-02-09, 17:17
This was from another session the kid had with Steph.. A lot of good monger times hittin that thing lol.. Peep.

BigTime3
02-02-09, 22:14
Trick, I saw that one right before xmas, she went by lani, goes by asia now. Not sure if your third pic is really her. She is on CL now. Pics on CL have been airbrushed. Write up on CL is very promising, but like you said, kind of disappointing once the action starts. She says she is unrushed, but that is not true, at least for me. Have you seen dee on CL, not that is a big ass! Later, BT3.

This one here runs with Spice/Jasmine and they both post on CL.. The kid scooped Tasi on the loop and was pretty excited since he had seen her pics on CL and wanted to get behind that phat asian backside lol.. The kid also heard some bad reviews of Tasi but once again his curiosity got the best of him.. Tasi had a very tight snatch and pics of her were accurate but like Spice, she is a whiney ***** and once the chedder exchanges hands, its all downhill from there.. This chic complained about the no tell we went to and also whined about how hard the kid was beating those guts lol.. When flipped over for doggie, the kid could only get a couple strokes in before Tasi began to complain about being in pain.. Just one of the few bad experinces the kid had in the 08.. Despite what happend with Tasi, the kid was still able to snap a couple pics before Tasi exited his vehicle lol.. The kid still wouldnt mind another chance at that basckside lol.. For some reason the kid feels like he didnt get the best of that ass.. We shall see what happens in 09.

Trick Williams
02-08-09, 19:40
This one can be found on CL but not under the same name.. The kid use to see this one downtown but she claims she doesnt do the loop anymore cause of harassment from LE.. On this particular summer evening, the kid saw Nay walking L st. just before you get to 12th.. The kid was quite mesmorized by Nay's phat backside.. Nay's ass cheeks looked so good hanging out the bottom of her booty shorts, the kid took it as his duty to make her part of his archives lol.. After all, you dont see ass like this and just let it slide.. The kid was extremely happy cause it was really rare to find a WSW built the way Nay was.. Nay's backside could give a few BSW's on the loop a real challenge in the ass department.. Nay is cool peeps and didnt let the kid down in the sack.. She knew her ass was phat and didnt hesitate to put it on the kid.. Mish was cool cause Nay had thick thighs and the kid liked being between them lol.. Doggy was definitly the best way to conclude the session.. The kid just had to slap up against those phat white butt cheeks lol.. Yeah, Nay was the shit, and you ass lovers like the kid, can look forward to more pics of Nay's phat booty in the future.. Check it out.

Trick Williams
02-08-09, 21:41
The kid knew he recognized this one.. The kid dated Kitty(going by courtney back then)(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=562750&postcount=101)a while back when she first hit the DC SW scene from Cali.. In the first encounter Kitty seemed a little spaced out(prolly on drugs).. She also came off a little naive but despite all that, the kid still tore her ass up lol.. These days, Kitty is looking much healthier.. The kid remembered her paw print tatts that got him excited the first time around.. Although Kitty was looking better than before, her services were a bit lack luster this time around.. She seemed a little on the rush side considering her pimp(in that big orange box of a vehicle lol) was waiting for her outside lol.. You regular DC mongers know her, havent seen her in the past couple weeks but you cant miss her.. She is the WSW with the least amount of clothes on lol.. Enjoy.

Drunker Irish
02-11-09, 15:06
The kid knew he recognized this one.. The kid dated Kitty(going by courtney back then)(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=562750&postcount=101)a while back when she first hit the DC SW scene from Cali.. In the first encounter Kitty seemed a little spaced out(prolly on drugs).. She also came off a little naive but despite all that, the kid still tore her ass up lol.. These days, Kitty is looking much healthier.. The kid remembered her paw print tatts that got him excited the first time around.. Although Kitty was looking better than before, her services were a bit lack luster this time around.. She seemed a little on the rush side considering her pimp(in that big orange box of a vehicle lol) was waiting for her outside lol.. You regular DC mongers know her, havent seen her in the past couple weeks but you cant miss her.. She is the WSW with the least amount of clothes on lol.. Enjoy.Hell, she is the hottest looking SW out there, love the paw prints. Saw her late Saturday.

Check your PM trick.

Dre336
02-15-09, 17:21
The kids pretty sure you DC mongers know who this is, Miss Biggabitch if you will lol.. Its all good, she knows the kid posted these.. This session took place earlier in the year, so Biggs is probably lookin a little different these days.. Matter fact, Its about that time to get some new pics.. The kid is trying to see how that ass has been holdin up.. Check it.this one's been on my 'to do' list for a minute.

Trick Williams
02-22-09, 14:09
Caught this one off of 4th and R.I.. Phat ass old head that went by Dee.. The kid aint no stranger to smashin old heads.. In fact he enjoys old heads from time to time cause they got technique lol.. As yall can see Dee has a phat ass.. You cant go half ass on this ass.. You have to go full out.. Otherwise the experience is wasted.. The kid posted her cause he did see her last night and decided to post the old pics before the new.. Stay tuned for our more recent encounter.. Peep the old pics.

Trick Williams
02-23-09, 20:38
The kid lucked out on NY Ave. one summer evening when he spotted a young hopeful walking near the Budget hotel.. Ass was of standard phatness, so the kid decides to holla.. After the standard ride question, the chic hops in and says her name is Renee and almost went cold silent on the kid.. It was all good cause the kid doesnt scoop these chics for great conversation.. Its all about the ASS!!!! Once in the telly Renee loosened up a bit and let the real freak out.. Its always the quiet ones who try to front when gettin smashed good but the kids thrust made it impossible stay silent.. The harder the kid pounded, the louder Renee showed her approval.. If the ass is right, the kid always makes it a point to put massive ripples in the backside.. Making it extremely hard to not show how they really feel lol.. Like most of these chics, Renee vanished.. Hopefully a lot of these chics that arent seen anymore, come back when it gets warmer.

Trick Williams
04-24-09, 18:59
Dam!!! 4 months into the new year and the kid hasnt even finished going over 08 lol!!! These are pics from another session the kid had with Wanda last year..(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=756607&postcount=140) Believe it or not, Wanda was one of the kids main go to girls in 08 lol.. Obviously, her ass was just too much for the kid to pass up and plus, she's good if your on a ressesion budget.. The kid has been out and he doesnt see Wanda out like he use to.. Hopefully now that its warm, she'll make an appearance.

Trick Williams
04-25-09, 01:55
Found this one on Rhode Island near the notels last summer.. The kid use to see her on the loop from time to time.. She said she would rather work R.I. than the loop cause of all the pimps, LE and competition.. Plus, she said LE dont harass the girls on R.I. as much as they do downtown.. China is really tall, prolly 5'8" or 5'9"..6'2" in stilletos lol!!!! Nice chocolate complextion, tits and ass and a overall good personality.. CBJ was ok but the kid was amazed at her hot box.. Almost had the kid skeeeetin prematurally, and that was when the kid was hitting from the front.. The kid had to flip her over to doggie to prolong the experience lol.. The kid has pics from another session he had wit China but until now peep these.

Trick Williams
04-25-09, 14:07
This one's name escapes the kid.. Scooped her on 2nd and Rhode Island near the BP gas station.. The kid could clearly see she had donk, so he decides to put himself in her line of vision.. She spots the kid and makes her way over.. Not the cutest of chics out but the thick backside is all that mattered to the kid lol.. Got her to the telly, when all of a sudden MsFatBooty decides to be honest with the kid.. She says that she is on her monthly and that she could only give top.. DAMMITT!!!! the kid thought.. It was messsed up cause the kid was really lookin forward to gettin behind that backside.. In most cases this would be a deal breaker to the kid but he decided to bite the bullet, get some good head and take pics.. The kid was glad he didnt drop her off cause she def had some ass.. Unfortunately, the kid hasnt seen her since this only encounter but rest assure if he spots her, the backside will get plowed.. Check it.

Trick Williams
04-25-09, 16:10
Another session wit China.. Did the dam thing at the no tells on R.I.. She was a little leaner in these pics.. Hope to see her again this summer.

Trick Williams
04-25-09, 19:54
The kid saw Muff downtown last weekend.. These are pics from last year.. Muff is cool but she doesnt look as good in person as she does in her pics.. Kinda looks like she's into drugs heavy.. She's laid back and she does have some pretty good power "u".. These pics were taken in her telly, cell phone and disposable used.. Muff also posts on CL but the kid thinks she working under a new name.. CL pics should be the same unless she took some new ones.

Pimp Trick
04-25-09, 22:05
I remember seeing her on my loop run. She has gotten thicker. I had her early last year. Remember when she was bouncing through VA. Word was. She got pregnant and hence the extra poundage.

The kid saw Muff downtown last weekend.. These are pics from last year.. Muff is cool but she doesnt look as good in person as she does in her pics.. Kinda looks like she's into drugs heavy.. She's laid back and she does have some pretty good power "u".. These pics were taken in her telly, cell phone and disposable used.. Muff also posts on CL but the kid thinks she working under a new name.. CL pics should be the same unless she took some new ones.

Original Man 78
04-25-09, 23:28
Nice Trick, do you have digits for her? PM me.

Another session wit China.. Did the dam thing at the no tells on R.I.. She was a little leaner in these pics.. Hope to see her again this summer.

Original Man 78
04-25-09, 23:31
I have never been one to hate on a chick on the forum, but she gets the gas face from me. I had a lousy experience with her and would never see her again. I've seen her out on the loop but she would never get my time. Sorry trick.

Trick Williams
04-26-09, 15:21
I remember seeing her on my loop run. She has gotten thicker. I had her early last year. Remember when she was bouncing through VA. Word was. She got pregnant and hence the extra poundage.

Yeah, she posted a couple ads on CL focused at mongers who wanted preggo pussy.. The kid wasnt down with preggo coochie so he decided to wait until after she had the baby.. The kid knew she would pack on the pounds after the kid, so he's def gotta check out how thick she's gotten.

Nice Trick, do you have digits for her? PM me.
Had her digits but last time the kid checked they dont work no more.. Now that its getting warmer, she might be back in town.

I have never been one to hate on a chick on the forum, but she gets the gas face from me. I had a lousy experience with her and would never see her again. I've seen her out on the loop but she would never get my time. Sorry trick.

Its all good.. One monger's nightmare, could be another's sweet wet dream lol.. To each is own.

Trick Williams
04-26-09, 16:50
The 2008 wrap up is almost complete but it cant be complete without the kid's girl Alize.. One of the baddest N.Y SW's the kid has seen out on the loop.. Pimp Trick and Original know who these two are.. On this particular summer evening the kid spotted Alize on 12th and K and def noticed her phat ass.. She was new on the track to the kid and her backside was just calling him.. Needless to say, the kid chased Alize most of the night but everytime the kid got close, another monger would intercept her.. Finally, the kid gets his chance and after all that chasing, Alize gets all scary and turns down the kid's advances.. The kid is very persistant so he decides to get some back up involved.. The kid had to call his homie Platinum to let Alize know that she didnt have to be scared of the kid.. Plat helps a brotha out and the kids next attempt at Alize was good to go.. She apologizes for turning the kid down earlier and explained that she was being cautious cause she had almost been robbed earlier.. With all the bs out the way the kid gets Alize to the "no tell" on 14th.. The kid really wanted to enjoy the experience so the 420 was def on the scene.. Once the 420 broke out, Alize's face lit up with delight and offered to roll the phatty.. As she rolled up, Alize's girl Ava calls and says she's in the area and if she could come up to the room.. The kid didnt really want two hoes at the same time, cause he knows how hoes get when they come together.. The kid decided what the heck, its not everyday you get two sexy bitches to smoke out, so it was all good.. Ava was thin, dark skin, with a nice rack, and had a sexy vally girl voice.. The kid flirted and groped the ladies until the blunt was out.. Even took a couple pics of the two with their asses in the air lol.. The kid then excused Ava cause he wanted to smash Alize's back out lol.. Ava wanted to be apart of the bedlam but the kid only had funds for one but promised Ava he would get at her another time.. Needless to say, the 420 kicked in and the kid was at full attention.. Alize started of with a decent cbj and then layed on her back for missionary.. The kid was def in the zone and proceeded to pound Alize out.. Her moans were getting the kid to his peak so he decides to flip her over for some beast doggy fucking.. Alize from the back was everything the kid expected and more.. With thunderous back shots, the kid exploded in delight.. Aint nothin like being in a euphoric state and gettin some ass.. The feeling is unbeatable.. The kid and Alize exchanged info so they could hook up later but thats another report.. Check the pics.

CookyJar
04-26-09, 20:36
The kid didnt really want two hoes at the same time, cause he knows how hoes get when they come together.. The kid decided what the heck, its not everyday you get two sexy bitches to smoke out, so it was all good.. Ava was thin, dark skin, with a nice rack, and had a sexy vally girl voice.. The kid flirted and groped the ladies until the blunt was out.. Even took a couple pics of the two with their asses in the air lol..

You are right, threesomes take planning. Don't give the girls a chance to get their heads together. Never trust a creeper. No matter how well you think you know the girls, don't trust them. Keep your guard up.

However, threesomes can be so much fun.

CookyJar

Original Man 78
04-26-09, 23:13
Alize was definitely a good lay. She needs to show back up so I can pound that out again.

The 2008 wrap up is almost complete but it cant be complete without the kid's girl Alize.. One of the baddest N.Y SW's the kid has seen out on the loop.. Pimp Trick and Original know who these two are.. On this particular summer evening the kid spotted Alize on 12th and K and def noticed her phat ass.. She was new on the track to the kid and her backside was just calling him.. Needless to say, the kid chased Alize most of the night but everytime the kid got close, another monger would intercept her.. Finally, the kid gets his chance and after all that chasing, Alize gets all scary and turns down the kid's advances.. The kid is very persistant so he decides to get some back up involved.. The kid had to call his homie Platinum to let Alize know that she didnt have to be scared of the kid.. Plat helps a brotha out and the kids next attempt at Alize was good to go.. She apologizes for turning the kid down earlier and explained that she was being cautious cause she had almost been robbed earlier.. With all the bs out the way the kid gets Alize to the "no tell" on 14th.. The kid really wanted to enjoy the experience so the 420 was def on the scene.. Once the 420 broke out, Alize's face lit up with delight and offered to roll the phatty.. As she rolled up, Alize's girl Ava calls and says she's in the area and if she could come up to the room.. The kid didnt really want two hoes at the same time, cause he knows how hoes get when they come together.. The kid decided what the heck, its not everyday you get two sexy bitches to smoke out, so it was all good.. Ava was thin, dark skin, with a nice rack, and had a sexy vally girl voice.. The kid flirted and groped the ladies until the blunt was out.. Even took a couple pics of the two with their asses in the air lol.. The kid then excused Ava cause he wanted to smash Alize's back out lol.. Ava wanted to be apart of the bedlam but the kid only had funds for one but promised Ava he would get at her another time.. Needless to say, the 420 kicked in and the kid was at full attention.. Alize started of with a decent cbj and then layed on her back for missionary.. The kid was def in the zone and proceeded to pound Alize out.. Her moans were getting the kid to his peak so he decides to flip her over for some beast doggy fucking.. Alize from the back was everything the kid expected and more.. With thunderous back shots, the kid exploded in delight.. Aint nothin like being in a euphoric state and gettin some ass.. The feeling is unbeatable.. The kid and Alize exchanged info so they could hook up later but thats another report.. Check the pics.

Pimp Trick
04-27-09, 09:24
Heck NO. Alize had me on the revolving door of my ATM. She was the beast, but got downgrade after the D went to the great walls of Chyna.

Now, OM78. Who would be best in a one on one showdown? Aliza vs Chyna. LOL. Chyna gets my vote all the time.

Alize was a lovely stroke. A nice hint of Oak as I pounded it K9 style. The taste was smooth as a Pinot Noir. Delicate explosion during the Missy. My new Monger wine tasting review. Alize as truly 2008 certified. She needs to come back down and get this PT2k9 certification.

Mongers are worried about threesomes? I think they need to learn about me and my Population move. Bigga knows what Population is for me. Hahahaha.

Trick Williams
04-27-09, 17:46
You are right, threesomes take planning. Don't give the girls a chance to get their heads together. Never trust a creeper. No matter how well you think you know the girls, don't trust them. Keep your guard up.

However, threesomes can be so much fun.

CookyJar

I def agree but it was more about the funds.. The kid wasnt about to let two downtown hoes bust a hole in his wallet lol.. If the funds wernt an issue, the kid would have crushed both.. The kid isnt to crazy about threesomes.. He likes to knock these chics off one at a time lol.

Alize was definitely a good lay. She needs to show back up so I can pound that out again.

Dont know if she's coming back.. Last the kid heard, she ran back to NY with some pimp.. Hate to say this but the broad could be dead for all the kid knows.

Heck NO. Alize had me on the revolving door of my ATM. She was the beast, but got downgrade after the D went to the great walls of Chyna.

Now, OM78. Who would be best in a one on one showdown? Aliza vs Chyna. LOL. Chyna gets my vote all the time.

Alize was a lovely stroke. A nice hint of Oak as I pounded it K9 style. The taste was smooth as a Pinot Noir. Delicate explosion during the Missy. My new Monger wine tasting review. Alize as truly 2008 certified. She needs to come back down and get this PT2k9 certification.

Mongers are worried about threesomes? I think they need to learn about me and my Population move. Bigga knows what Population is for me. Hahahaha.

You aint never lied, Alize was focused when it came to the buisiness aspect of things lol.. After our couple encounters, she would call a brotha up constantly tryna get the kid to come to her room.. She knew the kid liked to take pics, and tried to use that to her advantage.. At one point, the kid thought she was tryna get him hemmed up lol.. To be on the safe side, the kid kept the dates in the no tells.. The kid dont trust no hoe.

Trick Williams
04-27-09, 19:26
Yeah 2008 was the shit but the kid's got a feelin 09 is gonna be just as good.. Hell, the 09 pic gallery has already begun lol.. More Alize anyone??? These are shots from another encounter.. PimpT??? Original??? You guys cant front!!! This is a bad *****!!!

Pimp Trick
04-27-09, 20:12
As I wipe the tears from eyes. PT has to say. She is in my Fav Five of thick booty red bones. I love those white shorts. I had to lasso my ATM card looking at these pictures.

I guess it is time for the D to beat the trail and see what is what with ole Alize.

She is a Monger favorite. Dang, I need a video link. I like action. I will never front TW. She was a customer service beast. I remember those calls. I think my trust level is a little to high towards the ho's.

Yeah 2008 was the shit but the kid's got a feelin 09 is gonna be just as good.. Hell, the 09 pic gallery has already begun lol.. More Alize anyone??? These are shots from another encounter.. PimpT??? Original??? You guys cant front!!! This is a bad *****!!!

R Consultant
04-28-09, 16:42
Trick you are right on that one. With this economy its going to get soooo much better. These ladies have habits and all kinds of bills to pay. So they know "trim" never goes out of style.

I hope you have the white shorts in your booty collection. Her ass is needs all the dusting you can give her.

Happy Hunting..

Original Man 78
04-28-09, 21:15
PT,

Chyna definitely had her in the looks dept. I never got a chance to crush as she kept running from the dick. She needs to come back down with Nellie, I would love to run both of them together. See if you can use the monger channels to find out where she is, hah.

Original Man 78
04-28-09, 21:18
TW,

I can't even front, when I first met her outside TBWNN I immediately had to smash that. I think she looked better when she got thicker, don't you agree?

Trick Williams
04-28-09, 23:54
TW,

I can't even front, when I first met her outside TBWNN I immediately had to smash that. I think she looked better when she got thicker, don't you agree?

Alize told the kid she use to be smaller.. The kid didnt know her back then.. To be honest, the kid liked Alize just the way she was, nice and thick.. Who is this Chyna you and Pimp T speak of???

Original Man 78
04-29-09, 20:11
She is from NYC, light skinned, nice shape she was always with Nellie. She was down here a lot last summer.

Alize told the kid she use to be smaller.. The kid didnt know her back then.. To be honest, the kid liked Alize just the way she was, nice and thick.. Who is this Chyna you and Pimp T speak of???

Trick Williams
04-29-09, 20:34
She is from NYC, light skinned, nice shape she was always with Nellie. She was down here a lot last summer.

LOL!!! Who is Nellie???

Original Man 78
04-30-09, 22:46
Nellie is tall, chocolate and nice shape and a very very good lay and from NYC. She is my ATF. She knows the usual crew.

LOL!!! Who is Nellie???

Trick Williams
05-01-09, 00:00
Nellie is tall, chocolate and nice shape and a very very good lay and from NYC. She is my ATF. She knows the usual crew.

Not familiar with her but oh well.. Hopefully the kid will get to know her this summer.

Pimp Trick
05-01-09, 07:37
Tw,

Let me find out your eyes where eclipsed by Bigga. They use to be on the same block downtown. It was like a cluster of styles. Thick, white, small, slim, Asian looking. I know someone has pics or reviews of Nellie, Chyna and others.

I need to learn how to search the older postings.

Not familiar with her but oh well.. Hopefully the kid will get to know her this summer.

Bigboi2010
05-25-09, 22:18
From what I read on here she goes by the name raven. I was crusing the loop today and picked up a SW named raven. I had a very similar experience like you did with the pimps when we were parked at the light. This girls is definitely worth picking up. Very polite. No attitude. And she truely enjoys her profession. This is my first time cruising dc. And trust me from some one that has been all over. I was Truly impressed. I counted at least 20 out today. Just a bit pricey compared to other parts of the country.

ChrisButts
01-22-12, 12:40
Best thread ever!

I've been mongering for 7 years now.

On a quest to cross paths with thick & curvy, big booty ho's.

It's crazy how you come across so many.

Out of my whole time mongering, I've only come across 2 or 3 that can compare to the quality of ass in this thread.

Living in Arizona, mongers don't really value thickness and phat asses like that.

So the girls try to stay on some fake barbie, bimbo sh*t.

No wonder the Washington Wizards suck so much. All that scattered ass make it hard to concentrate on basketball.

Trick, you living my dream man.

Darkstick
01-01-17, 04:17
This thread is mad old but I still find myself checking it out.

Trick Williams
01-04-17, 16:23
This thread is mad old but I still find myself checking it out.And to think the only reason it stopped was because of the kids laziness LOL.

Mozam
01-04-17, 21:07
And to think the only reason it stopped was because of the kids laziness LOL.Trick, I know a lot of these ladies are out lf the game just because this was from a past era of mongering, but do you still have leads to some of these ladies, especially the phat butt ones.

Trick Williams
01-05-17, 01:44
Trick, I know a lot of these ladies are out lf the game just because this was from a past era of mongering, but do you still have leads to some of these ladies, especially the phat butt ones.A lot of them are gone but there are a few that are still active.

Mozam
01-10-17, 00:40
A lot of them are gone but there are a few that are still active.How exactly did the scene die out. I heard back then NYC and DC where huge spots for street action, especially quality ladies. Is it mainly gentrification?

Trick Williams
01-10-17, 05:34
How exactly did the scene die out. I heard back then NYC and DC where huge spots for street action, especially quality ladies. Is it mainly gentrification?Gentrification definitely played a big part in the scene dying down.

Trick Williams
01-23-17, 17:57
Posted this chic a while back, she goes by the name "Hazel"(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3842-Streetwalker-Reports&p=866119&viewfull=1#post866119). Found some disposable shots on a old hardrive. Check the pics.

Trick Williams
01-23-17, 18:03
Last three shots from this "Hazel" session.

Trick Williams
01-24-17, 06:38
The kid is sure regular street mongers will recognize these two LOL. Both cool chics but the sessions werent mind blowing or anything. If the kid had to judge who the better session was? Got to go with "Blaze". Both are still active on the blade and BP. Check it.

Ads.

Blaze / Lady.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-want-to-party-with-you/26481084

Honey.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latenight-early-morning-fun-so-dont-fight-the-temptation/26480949

Trick Williams
01-24-17, 15:48
Posted this chic a while back. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5310-Trick-Williams-Archives&p=755501&viewfull=1#post755501) These were the disposable shots from that session. Check it.

Mozam
01-25-17, 11:12
Posted this chic a while back. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5310-Trick-Williams-Archives&p=755501&viewfull=1#post755501) These were the disposable shots from that session. Check it.Where is she now?

Trick Williams
01-25-17, 13:11
Where is she now?Not sure. Haven't seen or spoke with her in a while. The encounters in this thread are pretty old.

Trick Williams
01-26-17, 06:28
Posted this one a while back (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3842-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1186336&viewfull=1#post1186336). As the kid stated in the original post, didn't have the best session with this one but the ass was phat LOL. Here's a couple shots from the disposable. Peep it.

Trick Williams
01-27-17, 16:20
The kid use to scoop this one off of Georgia Ave. Near Howard Univ. , until she moved. The kid also use to see her at her new residence off of Eastern Ave. Near the "Ebony Inn" strip club as well. Nothin major, just little nice round brown to pound LOL. In 2015, the last time the kid saw Dominique, she asked him to get her a sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving LOL. Of course the kid obliged considering the decent sessions theyve had over time. The kid tryed to call her a couple weeks ago but a new person has taken over her number. Its kind of weird considering she's had the same number for quite some time. *shruggs*. Not sure if she still lives off Eastern Ave. But the kid will be checkin for her for sure.

Wiiiiam
01-28-17, 22:26
Love to look at those beautiful asses and pussy.

Like the kind of pussy that you smells up the room and drawls you in like a nose magnet.

Old White boy fro the burbs does not stand a chance with that those beutiful big black ass. Nice to look.

Put it in a bottle and sell it.

This thread is mad old but I still find myself checking it out.

Darkstick
01-30-17, 00:29
Thanks for the uploads.

Trick Williams
01-31-17, 00:47
This one use to be a regular on the blade as well as Rhode Island Ave way back when. The kid has always known her as "Gigi" but these days she goes by "Katie". As a matter of fact, the kid did spot her a few times on the uptown blade this past summer. The kid sees she's still active on BP and she looks like she has gained a significant amount of weight. You can tell how small she use to be in the kids pics. Decent provider way back when, not sure how her services are these days. Check it.

BP ad.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bad-azz-mami-freaky-w-amazing-skills/26674651

Trick Williams
01-31-17, 23:41
Don't know how the kid missed these. Here's a few more of Gigi.

Trick Williams
02-01-17, 00:49
These are disposable shots from this particular session with "Star". Last time the kid saw her was probably about 2 years ago on the blade by chance. She looked like she had put on some weight but she was still lookin good. The kid would've seen her if he didn't have some where to be at the time. The kid definitely also would've seen her if he knew it would be the last time. Found out recently that she's originally from B-more so hopefully she comes back around one day.

Original post.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3842-Streetwalker-Reports&p=839880&viewfull=1#post839880

Trick Williams
02-03-17, 21:03
The kid always knew her by "little Bit" but others knew her as "Raven". Very decent / reliable provider as far as loop standards were back then. She was definitely a freak and could take a pounding LOL. These pics are from one of many sessions. Not quite sure what happend to her, hope she's doing well wherever she is. The past posts are one from the kid, and another poster "Mac Jones". Check it.

Past posts.

Mac Jones.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3842-Streetwalker-Reports&p=800694&viewfull=1#post800694

TW.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5310-Trick-Williams-Archives&p=756446&viewfull=1#post756446

Trick Williams
02-06-17, 03:17
This one was a regular on Rhode Island Ave but would frequent the regular blade uptown sometimes. Not as thick as the kid liked but was low key and had a easy breezy attitude about her. There was definitely better options but she would do the trick when there wasn't much out. During this particular session, she opted to keep her stockings on because she didn't want anyone to recognize her butterfly tatt which you can clearly see LOL. She also has a bar code tatt above her left breast which the kid is sure other mongers who frequented Rhode Island Ave remember. Last the kid heard Eve was out of the game and bar tending somewhere. All in all, Eve was a legit SW. Check it.

Trick Williams
02-06-17, 05:07
The kid spotted this young hopeful walking down Rhode Island Ave on a nice summer afternoon. The kid noticed she had her purse over her shoulder and her heels in her hands. At first the kid thought she was walking barefoot but upon further inspection, the kid noticed she had slippers on. Any monger that frequents that blade knows that any chic walking it could be working, so the kid decided to try his luck. The kid pulled up with the standard ride question which she accepted almost instantly. Once in the rider, the young hopeful started to instruct the kid on where to take her. The kid actually thought all this chic needed was a ride which has happened before but thankfully that wasn't the case LOL. Ended up in front of a small house not to far from the blade and began to chat. During the chat this chic starts going on a tangent about her boyfriend and their dysfunctional relationship smh. She even started crying and everything LOL. This chic was giving the kid mixed signals smh. Is you workin? Or Is you just tired of your boyfriend? LOL. Luckily the kid had a little "420" on the scene to help sort out matters. That seemed to do the trick as we began to get on the subject of how low her funds were. The kid saw that as a golden opportunity to set things up for a awesome session, with pics. Inquired about going inside the house but found out it was her boyfriend's who was at work. That was a no go, so decided on the "no tell". She didn't want to go to the one on Rhode Island, so ended up on 14th and Spring Rd. Now, this chic prolly had some of the ugliest tatts the kid had ever seen, could've possibly got them in jail but her body was decent. The session was pretty good and she was really responsive and vocal as well. Dropped her back off at her boyfriends house and never saw her again. She did tell the kid her name but the kid forgot. The kid still isn't sure weather he would say she was a real SW, prolly just a neighborhood rat lookin for funds. Check it.

Trick Williams
02-06-17, 20:05
Found this one on New York Ave, walking around kind of talking to herself LOL. Tried to scoop her several times but she seemed like she was in her own little world. Other mongers tried to scoop her as well but she really wasn't paying anyone any mind. She actually started moving away from New York Ave and started down Montana. Good thing the kids persistance payed off because the kid was finally able to get her attention. Once in the rider the kid inquired about why she wasnt giving anyone any play, and she responded that she didn't know LOL. Didn't make any sense but she did agree to a trip to the "telly". This was the first of several sessions with Tootie. She's not the brightest but once her clothes come off, you will be pleasantly surprised. However, Tootie had a kid not to long ago so her body isn't as tight as it use to be. You will see as the kid posts the different sessions. Peep it.

Trick Williams
02-14-17, 16:55
Scooped this one off Rhode Island one night a while back. For got her name but it ended in "asha" LOL. Was definitely a pipe head but the ass was phat and the donation was more than reasonable. Took her to the telly, when she finally admitted her "aunt flow" was in town smh. At least she told a monger LOL. The kid told her he was good with just dome and pics, after he pulled back some from the donation, cause he couldn't beat. Kinda salty the kid didn't get to split this onion smh. Check it.

Trick Williams
02-14-17, 20:36
This particular encounter happened some ways back. This kid knows her as "Sin" but her ads say "Klima". Other mongers may recognize her, she has been on the scene for a minute. She has also danced at a few strip clubs in the area. The kid believes she goes by the name "Egypt" when she danced at "Ebony Inn". On this night the kid scooped Sin from the blade and headed to the telly. Sin is real cool personality wise and a very decent provider. She has put on some weight since this session but still very sexy. In fact, the kid prefers Sin with the extra weight. She actually demonstrated a lot of patience with the kid on this night. The kid was unable to perform because of excess drinking prior to scooping her smh. Started off with a great CBJ, then got on top for mish. Was getting some excellent strokage in, and decent moans from Sin, when the kid starts to loose his wood smh. The kid tried to quickly switch to k9 but it was a wrap after that. Got some pics, joked and chatted for the rest of the session. The kid isn't sure why he hasn't gone back to redeem himself. Sin is still pretty active on the blade so hopefully its only a matter of time. The kid got to break this one off properly. Peep it.

Ad.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/washingtondc/202-250-0154/1/1635633

Poster "Drkrider's" report.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9307-Strip-Club-Reports&p=1586266&viewfull=1#post1586266

Trick Williams
02-14-17, 23:42
Not sure what name she uses these days but the the kid knows her as "Jayla". She use to pound the pavement, years back on the blade. Scooped her off the blade and to the telly where a standard TW session commenced. Don't remember too many details but she was definitely a solid experience. Came across her ad recently and can't believe she's actually still active. Unless another provider stole her pics. These are disposable shots from back then, as well as a couple from her ad. Check it.

Ad.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/415-274-3213/1/699421#