PDA

View Full Version : Fun Dives

Local Hick
07-20-07, 19:40
Anyone have any reports for some fun dives that don't exactly fit under strip clubs, spa's, ect. Local dive bars that host Wet T-Shirt Contests, Oil Wrestling, or just seem to attract Really Trashy Women?

Here are a couple

Sharky's Lounge - Round Lake
I've been there for a couple Wet T-shirt contests and have seen them advertise for oil wrestling and bikini fighting (Think American Gladiators). Tia the owner?/bartender really get's the girls in the crowd involved. Most of the time it is a regular local bar connected to the Lakes Bowl Bowling Alley on Rt 134. Events are sporadic. Right next to what I think is a Mexican Dance club, so it gets a bunch of hispanic as well as whiter girls there.

Village Spirit Pub - Round Lake Beach
Great Oil Wrestling. Guys bid to oil up the chicks and later to wrestle them after they were done wrestling each other. Wet T-shirt / super soaker contests. Bikini Bartender Nights. Again sporadic events approx. once a month.

Cu-coo's (sp?) Nest - Cary
This place had lingeri shows during the day and occasionally had wet T-shirt contests on certain random nights. I think the city cracked down on them and they aren't having them any more as far as I know.

Mother Murpheys - Island Lake
Normal local bar. lingeri shows most weekday afternoons. Nothing more than a little grinding and the occasional flash as far as I know, but cheap drinks and an ok time. Crowd and dancers are a mix of white and hispanic. Friendly place every time I've been there. Girls work for a Stripper Agency. Some have said that they do private parties as well.

Wadman
09-04-08, 22:28
Anyone have any reports for some fun dives that don't exactly fit under strip clubs, spa's, ect. Local dive bars that host Wet T-Shirt Contests, Oil Wrestling, or just seem to attract Really Trashy Women?

Here are a couple

Sharky's Lounge - Round Lake
I've been there for a couple Wet T-shirt contests and have seen them advertise for oil wrestling and bikini fighting (Think American Gladiators). Tia the owner?/bartender really get's the girls in the crowd involved. Most of the time it is a regular local bar connected to the Lakes Bowl Bowling Alley on Rt 134. Events are sporadic. Right next to what I think is a Mexican Dance club, so it gets a bunch of hispanic as well as whiter girls there.

Village Spirit Pub - Round Lake Beach
Great Oil Wrestling. Guys bid to oil up the chicks and later to wrestle them after they were done wrestling each other. Wet T-shirt / super soaker contests. Bikini Bartender Nights. Again sporadic events approx. once a month.

Cu-coo's (sp?) Nest - Cary
This place had lingeri shows during the day and occasionally had wet T-shirt contests on certain random nights. I think the city cracked down on them and they aren't having them any more as far as I know.

Mother Murpheys - Island Lake
Normal local bar. lingeri shows most weekday afternoons. Nothing more than a little grinding and the occasional flash as far as I know, but cheap drinks and an ok time. Crowd and dancers are a mix of white and hispanic. Friendly place every time I've been there. Girls work for a Stripper Agency. Some have said that they do private parties as well.Play Pen , Stone Park

Mermaid King
09-10-08, 14:41
I am new to the Chicago area, any dives in the Metro Chicago area?

Ghostface89
07-25-09, 16:41
Hey you twisted, sicko readers of this forum -- do you know there is a great bar to pick up drunk dwarves?

Check out Sharx Cove (formerly Magilla's), 6602 W. 111th St., Worth, IL
(708) 361-1072.

I have been here a few times and there are always drunken little people around. (It doesn't take much to get them drunk, does it?)

Its not exactly my thing, but thought I'd post this for the team.

But if you find an ASIAN Midget babysan there, let me know!

LapDogg
08-10-09, 20:54
Hey you twisted, sicko readers of this forum -- do you know there is a great bar to pick up drunk dwarves?

(708) 361-1072.

I have been here a few times and there are always drunken little people around. (It doesn't take much to get them drunk, does it?)

Is that the place near the tollway that used to have the sign "midget bar" on the side of the building ?

Cruising Y
09-04-09, 11:11
Anyone have any suggestions as to the best bars in Lake county Ill for meeting trashy women. Would sharkys be a good start. Northern Ill has so many bars that I dont know where to start. A few suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rub & Tugged
09-17-09, 15:25
Having "daisy dukes" bartender night on 9/19...don't know if this is the regular bartenders or pros....

SpokenOne69
09-17-09, 16:33
Try some of the Mexican bars/ nite clubs. The raunchier, the better. Helps if you can speak a little Spanish. Helps also if you can dance a little - the dance floor is where to cop a feel. And be sure that the woman you have your eye on does not have a boy friend/husband at the place. Latin men are very protective of their women and have been known to kill people over romance.

but, it you find a lonesome one, you are in for a very nice time. Names of the bars are too many to list. Just go into any place that has a latin sounding name. if you feel unsafe, leave and try the next one

Cruising Y
09-21-09, 10:22
Thanks for the warnings and advice. Describing women as trashy may be a little over the top. I have mad many trips to Rockford,but getting tired of all the driving. I am just trying to find the type of girls who like drinking beer and shooting pool. Not the wine drinkers looking for mister college guy who can buy them a house.Those kind of women are such a drag.

Thanks

Local Hick
09-22-09, 12:35
'Trashy' wasn't meant as a negative. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Bbbuddy
09-22-09, 16:00
He was just using your word, "Trashy" that you used in a few posts ago. Not sure what age you are looking for but if you look in the Mt. Prospect forum there is a guy that has been going to a Place called The Wellington which is a nicer restaurant on Arlington Heights road just North of Golf and he has been getting what he claims are nice looking 50 year old women each Saturday, or it's possibly Friday, it was one of the weekend nights. He hangs out in the bar and dances with them and he says after a few drinks and dances they are usually good to go.

Just a thought.

RediMax42
02-28-10, 20:01
Dam, I'd love to spin a minature around a few times>>>>

15 years ago, had this pair of philip sisters, deaf and hight challenged.....that WAS something......

(708) 361-1072.

Mr Watcher
05-24-10, 23:30
Any clubs in Lake County besides Freddies?

How 'bout any dive bars that have oil wrestling, or stuff like that?

The last report I saw up here was in 2007, and that info is out of date.

Easyed00
10-13-15, 09:15
Interested the ea. In the arbest dive bar in the area. Or, any place with easy pick-ups?

EasyEd.

Viriato
05-08-16, 17:36
Oh yeah, dive bars are a lot of fun. After a bad spate of blue balls lately, I've been trolling dive bars looking for some pregnant beauties. I've found that dive bars and clubs are better for finding single pregnant girls, bartenders and even dancers. Especially the pregnant white trash kind. I love Latinas but pregnant white trash girls are fun too. Hooked up with one of those down state for a while.

Anyway, haven't had much luck, though I did find a lovely tall pregnant blond with lots of tattoos the other night. Got her number but I don't know if it will pan out. If anyone knows any bars or clubs where I could score with some pregnant chicks please be sure to pass it on. I'd be most appreciative.