PDA

View Full Version : melvindale

AllwaysLookin
07-15-07, 00:00
Saw an article in the detnews. Apparently their are some motels in melvindale where fun can be had.

On the downside it is a little hot right now. Might be a good thing to check out in a week or two.

Punishr
07-16-07, 02:25
Saw an article in the detnews. Apparently their are some motels in melvindale where fun can be had.

On the downside it is a little hot right now. Might be a good thing to check out in a week or two.Way to hot. Some quotes from the article.

"Police show up frequently in marked cruisers and pound on doors. They check if guests are properly registered."

Looks like they those motels are on the way out too.

"The City Council passed an ordinance in September requiring motels with rentals shorter than 10 hours to be licensed as sexually oriented businesses. It gives police power to close motels that fail to get inspections and employee background checks."

AllwaysLookin
07-21-07, 17:49
I dont know. i spent a lot of time cruising the area. looks pretty bad. could be one of those areas where you take someone, but not where you fiind someone.
spend about 5 hours cruisiing it, total waste of time.

Way to hot. Some quotes from the article.

"Police show up frequently in marked cruisers and pound on doors. They check if guests are properly registered."

Looks like they those motels are on the way out too.

"The City Council passed an ordinance in September requiring motels with rentals shorter than 10 hours to be licensed as sexually oriented businesses. It gives police power to close motels that fail to get inspections and employee background checks."

Xiiilll
07-27-10, 19:12
Randomly, I spotted a more than one girl giving me the look headed from Outer Drive to I-75 on Dix-Toledo. I was so shocked that I had a dream about it earlier today. In my dream, Cherri was more than happy to work out a few kinks in my game. Might have to try dreaming there again during some peak commuting hours and see what comes out of the woodwork.

Mystery Date
02-01-11, 05:58
Randomly, I spotted a more than one girl giving me the look headed from Outer Drive to I-75 on Dix-Toledo. I was so shocked that I had a dream about it earlier today. In my dream, Cherri was more than happy to work out a few kinks in my game. Might have to try dreaming there again during some peak commuting hours and see what comes out of the woodwork.Back when I lived down that way, you would occasionally see girls around Dix & Outer Dr. (near the Bada Bing / Atlantis) and as far south as Cicotte / as far north as the gas stations in Melvindale. It was pretty hit or miss, because obviously LE and the neighbors were hostile, but I did have some all time great dreams around there. As a percentage play, though, you'd usually do a lot better heading a mile or two over to Fort & Outer Dr.

Ypsi Cutie
09-07-11, 22:48
I have noticed that there are many more SW on dix. This is as far as southgate up till after that value world plaza. There is a methadone clinic on dix there, so I wonder if that's any connecction. Again hit or miss; not a strip but looks like people are hungry out there in that area anywhere down dix to schaefer.

Xiiilll
06-20-12, 22:31
Found Ellen out today, said that she's our once in awhile. White girl, dark hair, a little meat on her bones, but not thick, early 30s-ish big fun bags. Nice BBBJTC and a drop off at the liquor store. Got some digits for later. Nice and drama free for the standard rate.

This place pans out once or twice a week, usually. I've found four others in a year or so, which gives me some variety without the driving around. Or LE.

Xiiilll
06-22-12, 22:09
Gave Jamie a ride for. 2 and got her new. Two other girls out walking when I was getting a mobile tune up that were gone when I dropped her off. Fun Friday and it's only 10.