PDA

View Full Version : Found a good one

BigGuy
07-10-07, 02:01
Hello, It's been a while since I've posted, I haven't had the funds in a while.

I called Baylei from craigslist, on sat. She was doing incall out of a hotel in Carp. She has a very exotic look. She looked better in person than her picks, No upsell, no clock watching, Very talented, she took her time, and showed me a great time. In fact, she never asked me for $$, I just put her "roses" on the table before I left.

I stayed for the whole hour, she was real friendly, and we talked for a while after. She said all the hotels in S.B. were booked for the weekend, and that was why she was in Carp. Fine with me, just a short drive down the 101.

I noticed that she has posted in S.B. a few times, You guys should give her a call next time she's in town.

Now that I have a positive cash flow again, I'll be posting more in the future.

Good luck to all, BIGGUY

Dirtyone
10-11-07, 12:59
Hey Big boy

Have any pix?

I live in Oxnard.

I might give it a try.

Dirtyone
10-11-07, 13:01
Hello, It's been a while since I've posted, I haven't had the funds in a while.

I called Baylei from craigslist, on sat. She was doing incall out of a hotel in Carp. She has a very exotic look. She looked better in person than her picks, No upsell, no clock watching, Very talented, she took her time, and showed me a great time. In fact, she never asked me for $$, I just put her "roses" on the table before I left.

I stayed for the whole hour, she was real friendly, and we talked for a while after. She said all the hotels in S. B. Were booked for the weekend, and that was why she was in Carp. Fine with me, just a short drive down the 101.

I noticed that she has posted in S. B. A few times, You guys should give her a call next time she's in town.

Now that I have a positive cash flow again, I'll be posting more in the future.

Good luck to all, BIGGUYAny pictures of this provider?

BigGuy
10-12-07, 21:38
Here are some pics of baylei

Dirtyone
10-16-07, 15:46
Damn those tits are sweet.

Are you still in touch with that or will i have to try and find her

BigGuy
10-18-07, 02:41
Sorry Dirty,
I didn't save her number. It was a San Diego number though, and I know she posts under the name Tiffanei sometimes, not just Baylei, if that helps.
Try looking in the S.D. craigslist for her.
Good Luck, BIGGUY

Dirtyone
12-28-07, 20:22
Hey BIGGUY

Have you seen Roxanne on CL and what do you think. I've been loking at her and can't decide to toftt.

I'll be up north soon and wonder if I should just take one.

Let me now either way.