PDA

View Full Version : Scam

Bill Buxton
07-09-07, 00:39
I have read and seen the pics of several gals operating off the CL BOARD IN MAINE. Just be careful of the scammers they are everywhere. It is not worth what they want and you can buy lots of gas for what they want per hr.

I know several here go north from time to time just pass the CL adds by they just take the green and go.

B. B.

Bill Buxton
07-12-07, 23:36
Read the report on the JACKSONVILLE FL. Board about the two mopes that got ripped off by the dancer type's. Seems the two guys went to the bar hooked up after the close of the joint with two of the bimbi and then went and hit an ATM to pay for extra's. Then after they tapped the atm for $250 each they go to the home of the little scammmmmers and get the full meal deal. They walk in, give the "green" to the gals, and the welcome wagon comes out to greet them! Two guys, and the two unsuspecting dick heads gave up the cash to the girls already. NOT LE, just a well traveled plan by two little scammers with the help of two bf's.

OH, SORRY TO SAY they are "foreigners" in this country, (the guys that lost the cash that is)I am sure they will not try that again in a hurry.

And they did comment about why would americans take advantage of them. What a fucking slap in the face that is! Read the report, this is not a BS deal this is on the board. I am sure the cash was tax free or donated by some intrest group just so the two could live a better life here. Harden up boys this is not give away day every day, think first!

It's a sad day in the sunny south today, I hope they have better luck with there next BRAINSTORM. Could be they hope some of the braintrust here will give a donation from the bottom of there fucking heart. THATS WRONG!

Watch out all this is just normal business not just in the south but everywhere on the planet when it comes to P4P. Wrong place wrong time trying to get our stingers wet. Most have been there before, HEADS UP ALL.

B. B.