PDA

View Full Version : rules of mongering

Wolfgang
06-25-07, 16:44
I thought it was time to post these again, this time in it's own thread.

22 Rules for SW Mongering

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

23. THE PRETTIER she is , more likely she's LEO. Also LEO has used SW's and Mongers (get us 4-5 guys/girls for arrest and you don't go to jail) to "entice" others into a deal, take her or meet up and the All LEO Party awaits...
Thus read rule #14 and follow it always !!!!!!!!!!

As always Play Safe

Wolfgang
07-02-07, 11:53
If you ain't reading these then you deserve to go to jail. Say hi to "bubba," your shower buddy.

These were writen by Giani from the Cinci forum. A wise guy with wise advice.

1) Only carry as much $$ as you are willing to lose... I always stash all valuables (my wallet, extra cash, cell phone, etc.) in a hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good i.e., in Cincinnati, they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting.

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Catch her eye and pull around the corner onto the next side street and let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block, having caught her eye.

4) When you pull up, be willing to drive away if your close up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by...) Tell her you thought she was someone else.

5) Ask her if she needs a ride. She should say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Do NOT negotiate through the window. The monger's acid test is that LE stinging decoys will NOT get into the car. Please: if anyone knows differently, let us know. [SWs, in order to stay out of jail, may occasionally be forced to serve as decoys. They may get into the car. But if you refrain from discussion business until you are out of the neighborhood, and certain you are not being tailed, you should be OK.] If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was someone else, a friend, and split. Watch out for tailing LE.

6) Once she is in the car, get IMMEDIATELY out of the neighborhood. (Local LE will stop you if they see a known SW in your car--take my word for it...) Cop a feel of her bare breasts to be SURE she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that you aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out. And again, get out of the pick up neighborhood--I was once stopped by LE because he recognized the SW I had in the car.

7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. Be cautious of locations where you have no easy exit.

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You can pay a small token up front, but NEVER the whole amount. If she refuses, then thanks but no thanks. Once she has your money, it is problematic to turn her out. This includes fronting money so they can buy some "butter." Money in their hand may mean you will never get into their bush...

9) The use of drugs is can be a problem, but try to read what it might be. Crack leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them more enthusiastic and not totally out of it, in my experience. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. Crack (in my experience) creates a dependancy, but not the kind of withdrawal that becomes an emergency for them. I have heard that crank can make them very horny--do not have direct experience. If they seem REALLY drugged up, another reason to turn them out. The difficult truth is that the vast majority of SWs do so to support some habit.

10) Do not let outside people get involved. No answering doors, no second girls, no nothing. You are asking for serious problems.

11) If confronted with a dangerous situation, do not get hostile or seriously argumentative. Tempers flair quickly, to what extent, you may not want to learn. GIVE IT UP. After all, you stashed your wallet, extra $$ and valuables elsewhere, right?

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you might not make again. Give a detailed description of the SW, her name, exactly where, when, how you connected.

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are willing to advise you about dangerous, drugged out or HIV positive SWs. Remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have too much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Stay safe--even if the thrill of the hunt is part of the deal.

Trav Pokerman
08-15-07, 20:38
21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.And be sure to have your phone silenced. How stupid would you look if you told a SW you didn't have a SW with you, only to have it ring soon thereafter?

Also, regarding inviting her into your car for ride. I believe it's best if you don't even discuss THAT. If she's really working, she'll automatically hop into your car in many cases. If she doesn't automatically get in after seeing you make eye contact with her. Paranoia? Perhaps. That's better than the alternative.

Very good and inclusive set of tips, Wolfgang.

Mac Jones
08-26-07, 09:50
Solid tips, thanks for the reminders.

You sort of explained why the ALL want to borrow my cell phone these days. My gut said, "no way" so I didn't. Couldn't figure out exactly what the scam was though.

Wolfgang
12-12-07, 12:09
Trav,

Thanks for your kind words. I have caged things from other sources for years and put them into practice. My advice is a combination of hard experience and advice I got starting out. As for posting them I am reminded of a story told of the late great actor, Jack Lemmon.

He volunteered his time every summer for over 30 years to teach young up and coming actors at the actors studio guild in NYC for free. He would spend on average 2 or 3 months a year doing this for no money. When asked why he said that acting and life had been pretty good to him and that he wouldn't have gotten where he was if a lot of people hadn't helped him when he was young. He said that if life was good to you, it is then your responsibility to send the elevator down for the next guy.

Mac Jones, regarding phone usage, this was pointed out to me recently by a cop I know. When there is a bust of a dealer/prostitute/criminal, one of the first things the cops do is run the phone records and start calling people. Do you really want your number involved in that shit?

Cheers,

Wolfe

Very Dvs
01-16-08, 18:02
Here are a couple pieces of advise I would give:

1) Asking someone if they are cop doesn't mean anything. Do not allowed yourself to get lured into a false sense of security.

2) Never let anyone use your phone. Local cops and feds regularly dump phone records. Even if you are in a strip club, be careful who you let use your phone. You never know who the person is calling and what the person on the end of the line is into.

3) If you feel uncomfortable in a situation, it is better just to leave. A piece of tail is never worth your life. Sometimes it is better just to walk away, even if it costs you $50.