PDA

View Full Version : Raven and Other Party Lines

Pages : [1] 2

WebDog
06-23-07, 12:50
To discuss Raven and other "party lines"

Amp Explorer
06-26-07, 18:17
To discuss Raven and other "party lines"Where can I learn more about what this actually is?

Thanks

Phat Bastard
06-27-07, 05:21
Where can I learn more about what this actually is?

Thanks

I called it to get a feel for it and first there was a message for a gay line then long instructions and rules that the idiot repeated and stumbled over, yet didn't re-record until he got it right. Very professional.

I have no idea why people mentioned it in the other thread yet neglected to actually post the numbers or a link which are in no way secret and come up with a google search.

Here's the link to the Boston page.

http://www.talkee.com/boston/

MeatMan
06-28-07, 19:17
I called it to get a feel for it and first there was a message for a gay line then long instructions and rules that the idiot repeated and stumbled over, yet didn't re-record until he got it right. Very professional.

I have no idea why people mentioned it in the other thread yet neglected to actually post the numbers or a link which are in no way secret and come up with a google search.

Here's the link to the Boston page.

I'm actually going to give this a shot later tonight. Lets see if the proof is in te puddin. Stay tuned!

MeatMan
07-02-07, 10:21
I gave it a shot last night. I felt like I wasted my time. Most of the people on there were Hispanic. Well, it is free so. I'll give it another shot.

WebDog
07-02-07, 13:39
FWIW, my experience had been about the same as MeatMan's. In my case, I have just been about to browse the 'personals' as there has never been live chat when I have been on. The personals have been both entertaining and depressing. Although it is a clear there are some workers on the line. Will continue to check it out. I suspect there's a code to crack before it really shows any promise.

Italian Monkey
07-02-07, 15:20
The best place on this line to find them is option three on the main menu which is called the "cb" live recorded messages. That you can flip through, and back wards, (which is the star key.) the first message you hear on "cb" is the begining of the messages. If you press the star key instead of the four key (which is to move forward) you will be taken to the end of the line where the new callers are just gettin on. This is a better chance of getting through with a message because they are less flooded with messages. You can send two messages to a person at a time before you can send another one. Thats how you can tell if they got your message or not, thats what I do I hang at the end of the line to catch the lw's (line workers). There usually on around from like 9pm at night to like 4am, some times even after 11am till like 1 in the afternoon. Believe me I've caught a few young ones on there (of course 18 plus). Thers another chat line 4019924444, theres a mix from prov- mass. On there, theres lw's on there as well. Anyways it takes some time to get use to but you can find some cuties on there for cheap.

Phat Bastard
07-02-07, 18:24
Does anyone remember who it was that said they hooked up with SW's there in the first place?

Maybe they could be kind enough to pop in and explain what's going on.

Cldude
07-05-07, 13:26
I've met 3 girls on the line for services

A white girl (Michelle) near Kappy's, Wellington circle. Great BBBJCIM for. 4

A black girl in the PJ's near the Wonder bread outlet store on Route 60 Malden 1$ fs Keep in mind neither of these girls is model material!

And also a HUGE (enormous) BBW also named Michelle from Medford does outcalls and car dates I don't recommend her at all, she is f'the up on oxy's and could be trouble

I have heard all 3 of these girls out there several times. There are other girls in the Roxbury/Dorchester area too

You have to be patient on the line. Late at night it gets incredibly busy so if you send a message sometimes it takes forever to get replies. Better off checking it out during the day.

Italian Monkey
07-05-07, 14:52
Yea I met mith michelle as well great BBBJ not to bad looking when she is dressed up though, yea heard the bbw was nasty some times I go on the guys side and ask around about the women, met a nice one in chelsea who lives on be-way goes by the name of julie great BBBJCIM for. 6 see her some times walking the pa area. Any how yea the line is ok you def. Have to be patient but you can def catch a line worker. Happy hunting.

Cracka Ass
07-06-07, 21:32
I was supposed to meet up With michelle in Wellington and she never called me back the other night.

I've met 3 girls on the line for services

A white girl (Michelle) near Kappy's, Wellington circle. Great BBBJCIM for. 4

A black girl in the PJ's near the Wonder bread outlet store on Route 60 Malden 1$ fs Keep in mind neither of these girls is model material!

And also a HUGE (enormous) BBW also named Michelle from Medford does outcalls and car dates I don't recommend her at all, she is f'the up on oxy's and could be trouble

I have heard all 3 of these girls out there several times. There are other girls in the Roxbury/Dorchester area too

You have to be patient on the line. Late at night it gets incredibly busy so if you send a message sometimes it takes forever to get replies. Better off checking it out during the day.

Italian Monkey
07-20-07, 18:17
Found a decent blw (black line worker) on providence cranston line around 4am. Talked on phone for a while has her own place on arlington in cranston, rooms with a dude totally cool he was there, did not see his face at all, after an hour on the phone of her reashuring me there would be no trouble I show up says she is 25, she is though 5'8 135 lbs reddish dark hair cock sucking lips, 34d not to bad, wanted. 6 for a cbj, talked down to. 5 nice tech. No rush took about 25 min and on my way. Did not want to give me number said I could find her on line, which I had heard her on line before but she was in a motel room in johnston and I'm not feeling that ie: cops or rob ya know, so she has her own place now. I will try to keep yall informed of any others I comw across. Such as michelle in malden I have her digits not shure if I can post them here? Seniors can pm for number.

Rosine
07-25-07, 12:59
Maybe my message was terrible. Meaning, I left none, but I got snubbed at every turn. Some of the options on there seem promising though. If only I could get a chat.

Monger Elvis
08-22-07, 05:27
Yea I met mith michelle as well great BBBJ n........ BBBJCIM for. 6 see her some times walking the pa area. Any how yea the line is ok you def. Have to be patient but you can def catch a line worker. Happy hunting.Did the line thing 3 times over the last 3 days or so...nothing local to Malden. Medford. Somerville. etc. Mostly RI. callers and Metro West (worchester sp?)
Did Michelle give you a #?

I've seen her at her work place many times, but never got the chance to catch her. By the time I make the loop from the otherside she's gone!

Italian Monkey
08-22-07, 15:35
It depends what line you are calling. The Providence one is 9924068, the boston one is 9924069(there is a 781 for the boston one on the website. Which is posted some where here) then there is the 9924444 (all area codes 401) which is a mix of boston and rhode islanders) the best time to call is at night after 9pm till 5am. When the free air time for cell phones kick in. Be patient you will find a keeper, where ever you are from I have a couple of numbers for you. Pm me

Monger Elvis
08-23-07, 16:49
It depends what line you are calling. The Providence one is 9924068, the boston one is 9924069(there is a 781 for the boston one on the website. Which is posted some where here) then there is the 9924444 (all area codes 401) which is a mix of boston and rhode islanders) the best time to call is at night after 9pm till 5am. When the free air time for cell phones kick in. Be patient you will find a keeper, where ever you are from I have a couple of numbers for you. Pm meI called both the 4444 number and the local one @ 781-452-3456. From around 10pm to 5am off and on (my cell was getting warm).

I thought I heard her on Sunday afternoon anound 4-ish but she was gone when I replied the second time to see if she was still there.

Anyone thinking of trying it call the latter, "They" Claim it is like a back door # you will not get bumped off of after a system timer elapses.

The RI. Girls will just come out and say what they're doing in the message to the whole system,"So-in-So calling from Prov,RI offering _______ to a generous guy, etc"

Monger Elvis
08-24-07, 06:35
Decided to try the line 1 more time this morning.

After about 45 minutes and a Gazillion 4's and 7's (the #'s to advance or ignore to the next message) I found a local.

Don't think I TOFTT but this is a fresh thread with not to many posts.

Older broad (43)

Not a covergirg and not a troll.

AMAZINGLYFIRM for her age. No cottage cheese! Nothing. I mean nothing sagged or flabbed, Firm perky natural see's and an ass that barley jiggled when you slapped it, and tight!

5'4" 130 below the shoulder redish brown hair. 40 BBBJ or 70 FS (BJ before and after! ).

It was late (early) and she was tired with a buzz on and was a bit of a chatter box in the begging, but was worth the trip. YMMV.

Seemed to me the box was tighter than the mouth but her techniques were well received. Did I mention FIRM and TIGHT for an older broad.

Bottom Line
Looks 5~7
Firm and tight 7~9
enthusiasm 6~8
performance 6~8

I can't remember exactly what the members use for the rating but give a newbee a break.

I did feel a bit rushed but I believe I left like General Douglas MacArthur (sp? ) saying; "I shall return".

Did I mention Firm and TIGHT. I did sorry, newbee fo par.

Monger Elvis
08-30-07, 01:07
I was supposed to meet up With michelle in Wellington and she never called me back the other night.DITTO here.

Stood up, and giving up on her.

Movement towards new flesh for this newbee.

M.E.

Italian Monkey
09-13-07, 20:08
Met up with a young lady says she is 20 years old goes by the name nichole. Lives in Providence, met her off the 4019924444 number. Lives off hawkins st. Has her own place, not much furniture. She is a biggins, but cute in the face. About 5'2 165-170lbs, dd chest. Decided to get the BBBJ for. 50 as she advertised. Thats a little high but when I have the extra $$ I spend it. Great BBBJ not shure about cim. Took it on her the's. No rush, no one else there. Tounge all up and down the shaft including yam bag. Did get digits and can share. Stops working after 1030 pm. Over all looks 6, BJ 8, as always ymmv, she usually gets 40 year old men and over, she says, which she dosent mind. I look very young for my age. Which was a surprise for her she said. Any how thats that, also have a couple other numbers of which are 2 in mass and 2 in prov. Which I hadn't seen yet, I usually weed then out first, try to hear them on the line for a couple of days ask the guys on the other side for a review, then make a decision from there. But willing to share info. Happy hunting keep it safe!

MeatMan
10-07-07, 12:23
Seems as if the last few weeks that theres been an upsurge of providers on the chat line. Quite a few in Dorchester!. Will keep you posted as I may take a shot later tonight after the games!.

Italian Monkey
10-07-07, 18:27
Seems as if the last few weeks that theres been an upsurge of providers on the chat line. Quite a few in Dorchester!. Will keep you posted as I may take a shot later tonight after the games!.Glad to see that some one posted some positive feed back about the line, there are not only some good ones in dorchester, but there are some in medford malden area, as well as everett chelsea, and the city of boston its self. I do have some names and numbers I've jotted down, but not have hooked up with any of them yet. As I call the line often in mass, and are. I. I listen to see if there on there enough to convince my there legit. I even some times go on the other side to ask the guys any feed back on the girls on there looking for $. I agree it takes some time to find one but you can call the line and use the pc at the same time. IE killing 2 birds with one stone. Happy hunting to all

MeatMan
10-09-07, 16:42
I gave it a shot last night and the pickings were somewhat slim but they are there. One was out of Roxbury and she quoted me $80..ehhh, I can get em lower.

P.S. of course you got the "others" who insist that you try them out..I just press 5...NEXT!

Italian Monkey
10-09-07, 17:22
I was on line this morning on the Boston one around 4-5am and Michelle from Medford was on she was looking for 60 for a BBBJCIM, said she would do it for 40 though, ran out of time as I was getting to work, been with her before great BBBJ, as posted earlier.

Cldude
10-10-07, 02:52
I was on line this morning on the Boston one around 4-5am and Michelle from Medford was on she was looking for 60 for a BBBJCIM, said she would do it for 40 though, ran out of time as I was getting to work, been with her before great BBBJ, as posted earlier.There are 2 Michelle's out there on the line.

One lives right near Kappy's/Wellington. She is a pretty good kid. I've gotten BBBJCIM (spit) for 40. She has been know to have guys in her cellar with her parents upstairs. I have been looking on there for her for the last couple of months, I thought she might be in the can (I heard her mention she had some legal issues).

The other Michelle is HUGE / OBEESE (and smells like it too), and definitely trouble, OC addict. I have had her outcall to my place, she may do incalls and cardates too, I'm not sure. In any case its really not worth it at all

Any idea which Michelle it was?

The worst part about the raven is sometimes the voice is sexy (and both these girls have nice voices), but then when you see them in person you wonder why you bothered.

MeatMan
10-11-07, 08:09
Man I tell ya if your persistent, you'll end up with a freebie!. I called the party line around 3PM. In my message I quoted that I was looking for a mature female for conversation and possible meet. I also gave a description of myself. About 5 minutes later, I get a message from this woman who lives in Providence but, works in Boston. She describes herself as a black/Jamacian woman in her 40's, 2 kids, well educated, was an Army brat in Germany, also enlisted and currently works for the US Postal service.

We start talking for 30 minutes about life, the future, etc. then, the subject of sex comes up.

She tells me "Well, once you get to know me you'll be back for more" Of course in my mind I'm saying to myself "Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I've heard this a billion times before". I was unimpressed by her sexual innuendos. After we finished talking, she tells me that she has to go but, she will be on-line as soon as she gets home. We then exchange Yahoo Messenger IDs, E-mail and phone numbers and pics. She tells me I'm cute, I then tell her the same....Not really. She's a 4.5 in looks but, big fucking tits, ass and her height is about 5"9 as she mentioned.

Later, I see her on line then we chatagain. same stuff life future etc. then the talk about "Her Kitty" comes up about how she loves it licked, stroked, and petted and taken care of...Ok, where we going with this one?.:)

Let me move a bit forward. We ended up hooking up!. This was one of the best hookups I've had in quite a while. This woman does BBBJ, deepthroat and I do mean deeeep, deeeep throat, loves her pussy pounded and she loves anal!. We went at it for pretty much the whole night till 5:00AM where she had to get ready for work. I got dropped off at South Station, tell her goodbye and would like to hookup possibly this weekend. Its moreso looks like a go! So, what do I have to say about the Raven Party Line?..well, I'll quote Forrest Gump:

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what your gonna get"
He is soo right! I'll be on raven more often now!:D

MeatMan

Rufus617
10-12-07, 10:00
Does anyone have contact info for this Michelle - email, IM, etc? Is the only way to hook up with her using Raven/Talkee?

Italian Monkey
10-21-07, 09:27
Recently on the 4444 line, hearing two girls looking for a generous man, they are on cranston st. In prov and the feed back I heard from the other guys is that its a set up. Once you get in a couple of spooks come out and try to shake you down, so beware of these two.

MeatMan
10-22-07, 11:32
Recently on the 4444 line, hearing two girls looking for a generous man, they are on cranston st. In prov and the feed back I heard from the other guys is that its a set up. Once you get in a couple of spooks come out and try to shake you down, so beware of these two.

Fucked up and unfortunate. Sometimes this game comes with risk.

The way I look at it is that there are women who are willing to take you at $50 on Talkee. Tons of cheap hookers! If there talking some ridiculous price of $150, I bypass!. No pics and I'm suppose to take them at they're word?..Riiiiight :rolleyes:

Phat Bastard
10-22-07, 20:48

Spooks?

Haven't heard that one in a while.

Tim S
10-30-07, 14:44
Finally found one on the chat line.

I met with a 40 y/o blonde, about 5'5", average build (not skinny but no where close to fat), good size tits, and willing and able. BBBJCOF for. 5. I wasn't looking for sex but I think she was up for anything. Located in Pawtucket, RI.

MeatMan
11-13-07, 14:01
Called Talkee this afternoon and I managed to snare one for $30. That's the good news, the bad?. She lived in The McCormack Housing Projects. I arrived at her place and it was in total shambles. Adding to that, she had to be in her late 40's. She was a "biggun". Not great in looks but, she made it up for a good BBBJ. Good personality though. She just had her number changed today so if you guys want it, PM me. Again, she is not great in the looks department so, buyer beware!...Trusted Senior Members Only!

Monger Elvis
11-21-07, 22:10
Just an update for the board.

My score with the chat line is 2/1/1.

2 Win with 1 of the ladies I posted previously.

1 No Show also posted previously.

And

1 SCAM Melissa.

Heads up for the board with this scam broad.

She's from West medford just off of route 60, before west medford square. I'd post her full name, address and number if it is allowed.

She's a hottie with nipples to kill for and a stripper figure but, after getting blown and about 7 minutes into banging her the doorbell rings. (She's in an apartment building) She answers with the intercom and the male voice says he's Officer So-In-So of the medford police. She goes into a story about her Xboyfriend and a 209a (restraining Order) and the cop needing more information. Rushes me out the back door and asks me to leave my cell on "She'll call me as soon as the cop leaves". Getting into my car I KNEW it was a scam but there wasn't enough blood in my big head to think it through completely.

I called her back after about an hour and reconoiting her building, seeing no LEO and her lights off in the apartment. She claimed "The cop is still here because they caught my X. Can I call you tomorrow? "

IT's tomorrow and no call back. Hmmmmm, No Fooling.

MeatMan
11-22-07, 10:28
I called the Raven line the other day looking for a $50 quickie. Got a message from a chick by the name of Rose wanting to do the business. She lives in Dorchester nearby Freeport St on a first floor apartment. I get to her place, greets me at the door and I get comfortable. After 5 minutes or so of talking we get down to business. After the deed, I depart and said my goodbyes. Now here's the kicker.

While waiting for her to open the door, I noticed that her name on her mailbox is Rxxxxxxx Jxxxx. I thought nothing of it what-so-ever until the deed was done. I was nearby Fields Corner until that light click on in my brain. After putting 2+2 together, it was my ex-GF from a long, time ago!(mid-1990's). I'm thinking to myself..

"Dude, you just fucked your ex for $50!" LOL!. :D

She still looks good though!. PM ME if you want the #Trusted senior members only!

MeatMan

Phat Bastard
11-22-07, 10:48
I called the Raven line the other day looking for a $50 quickie. Got a message from a chick by the name of Rose wanting to do the business. She lives in Dorchester nearby Freeport St on a first floor apartment. I get to her place, greets me at the door and I get comfortable. After 5 minutes or so of talking we get down to business. After the deed, I depart and said my goodbyes. Now here's the kicker.

While waiting for her to open the door, I noticed that her name on her mailbox is Rxxxxxxx Jxxxx. I thought nothing of it what-so-ever until the deed was done. I was nearby Fields Corner until that light click on in my brain. After putting 2+2 together, it was my ex-GF from a long, time ago!(mid-1990's). I'm thinking to myself..

She still looks good though!. PM ME if you want the #Trusted senior members only!

MeatMan

Ahahahaha, thanks for the laugh Meat. I needed one before heading off for the long drive to the relatives house.

Happy Thanksgiving:)

Rito1
11-22-07, 14:22

MeatMan
Do you think she knew who you were & did not say anything?

MeatMan
11-22-07, 14:45
Do you think she knew who you were & did not say anything?

I don't think so we went about it as if we never met. That one will screw my head up for a while....damn!

PB- Same to you Happy Thanksgiving!

Funtolook
11-26-07, 02:24
Glad I read this. Thanks. I talked to Melissa a couple times and was going to meet her. I knew I joined here for a reason.

Just an update for the board.

My score with the chat line is 2/1/1.

2 Win with 1 of the ladies I posted previously.

1 No Show also posted previously.

And

1 SCAM Melissa.

Heads up for the board with this scam broad.

She's from West medford just off of route 60, before west medford square. I'd post her full name, address and number if it is allowed.

She's a hottie with nipples to kill for and a stripper figure but, after getting blown and about 7 minutes into banging her the doorbell rings. (She's in an apartment building) She answers with the intercom and the male voice says he's Officer So-In-So of the medford police. She goes into a story about her Xboyfriend and a 209a (restraining Order) and the cop needing more information. Rushes me out the back door and asks me to leave my cell on "She'll call me as soon as the cop leaves". Getting into my car I KNEW it was a scam but there wasn't enough blood in my big head to think it through completely.

I called her back after about an hour and reconoiting her building, seeing no LEO and her lights off in the apartment. She claimed "The cop is still here because they caught my X. Can I call you tomorrow? "

IT's tomorrow and no call back. Hmmmmm, No Fooling.

Monger Elvis
11-26-07, 22:08
Glad I read this. Thanks. I talked to Melissa a couple times and was going to meet her. I knew I joined here for a reason.YMMV but don't let her pull the scam she did on me.

I have to admit tho, she was good before the doorbell rang. nice oral and doggie till the "ding-dong" SCAM.
On the line she boasts of a nice body and "No Time Limits" she is selling half truthes.

She had my monger cell # but never bothered to call back (ME = Schmuck)

If you want her full info (name address and #) PM me.

Duvallon
11-29-07, 01:19
I was thinknig of meeting with Nikki who advertises 24 North Shore 5'8 160. Is this the Michelle I'm hearing such bad reviews about. If so please let me know so I don't make a mistake.

Thanks.

Funtolook
11-29-07, 21:06
Afaik they are different girls. I never met either but their voices are different. I am afraid of Nicki simply because she could have the same person knock on her door as Melissa. If you know what I mean.

I was thinknig of meeting with Nikki who advertises 24 North Shore 5'8 160. Is this the Michelle I'm hearing such bad reviews about. If so please let me know so I don't make a mistake.

Thanks.

Funtolook
11-29-07, 21:37
Has anyone met either Kathleen from Seekonk or MaryAnn from Wakefield?

I spoke to both of them on the lines they gave me their numbers and we spoke again.

Kathleen seems OK. She seems to be a part timer. I'd like to try her but our schedules have not matched up.

MaryAnn seemed OK we spoke awhile but I am just not sure on her. I have that "feeling" so I may go with my gut unless I am told I am wrong.

I also got a number from Monique in Prov or Pawtucket dunno anything about her.

Monger Elvis
11-29-07, 22:16

Thanks.I don't know if thats here, but IMHO. Steer clear of anyone from Medford!

Italian Monkey
11-30-07, 18:25

I spoke to both of them on the lines they gave me their numbers and we spoke again.

Kathleen seems OK. She seems to be a part timer. I'd like to try her but our schedules have not matched up.

MaryAnn seemed OK we spoke awhile but I am just not sure on her. I have that "feeling" so I may go with my gut unless I am told I am wrong.

I also got a number from Monique in Prov or Pawtucket dunno anything about her.I've seen monique when she was in pawtucket off b-way near the tracks she use to have a couple of friends with her that I've seen. Shes a little slow but not the best looking, but def. Legit whish her friend were around. Shouldnt have a problem with her for a. 4 BJ, but she is on the move now last time I talked to her she was in a motel in seekonk. As for the other kat in seekonk heard mixed reviews but who knows, heard more good than bad. Take some time and go on the other side of the line and ask the guys whos good and not good, and weigh it out, sort of like " rtff" as for the line "gotos" (go on the other side) there are some keepers on there time is key as well as patience

Funtolook
12-01-07, 17:20
Thanks much appreciated

I've seen monique when she was in pawtucket off b-way near the tracks she use to have a couple of friends with her that I've seen. Shes a little slow but not the best looking, but def. Legit whish her friend were around. Shouldnt have a problem with her for a. 4 BJ, but she is on the move now last time I talked to her she was in a motel in seekonk. As for the other kat in seekonk heard mixed reviews but who knows, heard more good than bad. Take some time and go on the other side of the line and ask the guys whos good and not good, and weigh it out, sort of like " rtff" as for the line "gotos" (go on the other side) there are some keepers on there time is key as well as patience

Monger Elvis
12-04-07, 21:51

I also got a number from Monique in Prov or Pawtucket dunno anything about her.I've been with her a few times. I reviewed her here in an earlyer post.

She's okay (well she was) YMMV, a bit of a KP head but a good provider.

MeatMan
12-07-07, 00:17
I gave the Talkee line a call this afternoon looking for a "Possible get up." About 10 minutes of scanning out the greetings, I get a message from a chick by the name of "Lexus" asking me if I were generous, I replied "yeah but $50 is all I'll spend" She's cool with it.

After going through the motions, She tells me she lives in Mattapan on a street I grew up on!. Damn the situations I get into!.

Looks-5
Body-4.5
Attitude-8 nice chick no attitude, but a bit to "ghettoish" for me

Getting down to biz, she gives a good BBBJ for 10 minutes after that, some good ol doggy-style action non-rushed again all for $50. After the deed, she goes into a ramble about her boyfriend and about him being locked up in Shirley, him having other children, and the other woman being scored etc.

So, all in all would I do it again? sure but, she's in Mattapan and I'm in Roxbury and also Somerville. I'd say shes worth the trip. PM me for the number as she mentions that is ok to pass around. If you guys wanna take the plunge, go for it!. PM me and I'll pass the digits!.

Senoir & Trusted members only!

MeatMan

Rito1
12-07-07, 01:21
I gave the Talkee line a call this afternoon looking for a "Possible get up." About 10 minutes of scanning out the greetings, I get a message from a chick by the name of "Lexus" asking me if I were generous, I replied "yeah but $50 is all I'll spend" She's cool with it.

After going through the motions, She tells me she lives in Mattapan on a street I grew up on!. Damn the situations I get into!.

Looks-5
Body-4.5
Attitude-8 nice chick no attitude, but a bit to "ghettoish" for me

Getting down to biz, she gives a good BBBJ for 10 minutes after that, some good ol doggy-style action non-rushed again all for $50. After the deed, she goes into a ramble about her boyfriend and about him being locked up in Shirley, him having other children, and the other woman being scored etc.

So, all in all would I do it again? sure but, she's in Mattapan and I'm in Roxbury and also Somerville. I'd say shes worth the trip. PM me for the number as she mentions that is ok to pass around. If you guys wanna take the plunge, go for it!. PM me and I'll pass the digits!.

Senoir & Trusted members only!

MeatMan
Seems like every time you hook up lately, it's your old street or your ex girl. Sooner or later someone is going to id you.

MeatMan
12-07-07, 09:57
That should've happen with Rose. Good karma is on my side.

Busby99
12-07-07, 10:00

I also got a number from Monique in Prov or Pawtucket dunno anything about her.I've seen MaryAnn from Wakefield. I'd give her about a 6 for appearance and a 6 for performance. Her apartment was in a decent area, a typical 3 room walk-up. No kissing, no oral on her and when she was giving me oral, she had this unpleasant look on her face as if she were grossed out (I've never had any complaints about hygiene before, so I'm pretty sure the problem wasn't on my end). BJ, missionary and I was out of there. I paid $, but she said all future engagements could be had for. 6$. I was there for about 20 minutes, tops.

There have been no future engagements; once was enough for me.

Jimmy Victor
12-11-07, 15:29
New To This. I'm On The Boston Raven Alot. I've Met Many Younger Females. Sometimes Stay On The Chat Line For Hours Until It Cuts Off. I'm Sort Of An Expert On There. I Do Admit You Must Have Alot Of Patience. Would Like To Compare Notes. I Usually Stay With The Same Girls From Saugus, Malden, Dorchester, South Boston, And A Few Bi Girls.

======================================

Hi Johnnyvinancio,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Cldude
12-12-07, 00:58
Hey johnny,

I spend a lot of time on raven myself but the only girls I can seem to get to talk to me are the black girls in Roxbury or Dorchester and I don't really want to drive around that area to pick them up. Id love to hear about the girls you know esp. Younger ones, kinda sick of the old hags. I have met Nikki in Malden (she is HUGE) not attractive at all. And michelle from Wellington (she is kind of nice, cheap service, friendly, but unreliable and hard to find when YOU want her). Another one I've met is Monika the Ukranian in Roxbury.

Funtolook
12-13-07, 17:00
First thanks busby for the info on MaryAnn. I have not seen her and probably will not based on what you say. I did have her say. 4 for BBBJ.

I have not met Kathleen but would like to. I spoke to her a few times and it is mainly schedules etc. She is unknown but seems OK. She said her phone is changing so I will not be able to call her until she gets a new #. I think she can not pay the bill.

I spoke to someone else who I thought was Kathleen. I gave her a very direct message. "This is XXX remember me? We were talking about hooking up. I am attractive generous from XXX" Well it turns out not to be Kathleen, but a lady named DEE. We chatted and decided to meet. She is in Pawtucket. She invited me in for some chat a couple drinks and some kissing (lasted 45 mins) then a very good BBBJ. She is about 40, looks average, blonde, about 140#, all in all I would say 7 ish in the looks dept. Nice chat made me feel at home. Took GFE to a new level. Like I said drinks chat kissing hand holding. She is definitely just at this occasionally, or who knows why, but a non-pro for sure, or she has me fooled good LOL and I do not fool that easy. BBBJ was a 9+ and she took her time and enjoyed it as much as me it seemed. CIM or COT OK by her. I did not do FS but it is not what I wanted. 5 and worth it I'd go back. May pass along digits after I see her a few more times and ask her if she minds, because like I say she is not the typical raven caller.

Jimmy Victor
12-14-07, 16:21
Hey johnny,

I spend a lot of time on raven myself but the only girls I can seem to get to talk to me are the black girls in Roxbury or Dorchester and I don't really want to drive around that area to pick them up. Id love to hear about the girls you know esp. Younger ones, kinda sick of the old hags. I have met Nikki in Malden (she is HUGE) not attractive at all. And michelle from Wellington (she is kind of nice, cheap service, friendly, but unreliable and hard to find when YOU want her). Another one I've met is Monika the Ukranian in Roxbury.I can never get to talk to Monika. She will not respond to my messages at all. I asked her about 40 and she was insulted. I dont really like the bad neighborhoods either, but take a chance once in a blue moon. Ive been stood up many times in the past,(wasted time and precious gas-truck) but its worth it when find someone who is young, cool ,discrete,no drama. That translates to 1 out of 50.

Jimmy Victor
12-14-07, 16:35
I have to block so many dudes on there that its crazy. I go by the name (Johnny Capeverdian 36 calling out of Boston).

Tim S
12-14-07, 20:06
First thanks busby for the info on MaryAnn. I have not seen her and probably will not based on what you say. I did have her say. 4 for BBBJ.

I have not met Kathleen but would like to. I spoke to her a few times and it is mainly schedules etc. She is unknown but seems OK. She said her phone is changing so I will not be able to call her until she gets a new #. I think she can not pay the bill.

I spoke to someone else who I thought was Kathleen. I gave her a very direct message. "This is XXX remember me? We were talking about hooking up. I am attractive generous from XXX" Well it turns out not to be Kathleen, but a lady named DEE. We chatted and decided to meet. She is in Pawtucket. She invited me in for some chat a couple drinks and some kissing (lasted 45 mins) then a very good BBBJ. She is about 40, looks average, blonde, about 140#, all in all I would say 7 ish in the looks dept. Nice chat made me feel at home. Took GFE to a new level. Like I said drinks chat kissing hand holding. She is definitely just at this occasionally, or who knows why, but a non-pro for sure, or she has me fooled good LOL and I do not fool that easy. BBBJ was a 9+ and she took her time and enjoyed it as much as me it seemed. CIM or COT OK by her. I did not do FS but it is not what I wanted. 5 and worth it I'd go back. May pass along digits after I see her a few more times and ask her if she minds, because like I say she is not the typical raven caller.I saw Dee about a month ago, I posted a report about a girl in Pawtucket but I don't think I named her. You are right about 9+ for the BBBJ... she is very good at what she does, and a nice lady also. If any of you encounter her on the line she is worth the trip.

Italian Monkey
12-15-07, 08:51
I spoke to someone else who I thought was Kathleen. I gave her a very direct message. "This is XXX remember me? We were talking about hooking up. I am attractive generous from XXX" Well it turns out not to be Kathleen, but a lady named DEE. We chatted and decided to meet. She is in Pawtucket. She invited me in for some chat a couple drinks and some kissing (lasted 45 mins) then a very good BBBJ. She is about 40, looks average, blonde, about 140#, all in all I would say 7 ish in the looks dept. Nice chat made me feel at home. Took GFE to a new level. Like I said drinks chat kissing hand holding. She is definitely just at this occasionally, or who knows why, but a non-pro for sure, or she has me fooled good LOL and I do not fool that easy. BBBJ was a 9+ and she took her time and enjoyed it as much as me it seemed. CIM or COT OK by her. I did not do FS but it is not what I wanted. 5 and worth it I'd go back. May pass along digits after I see her a few more times and ask her if she minds, because like I say she is not the typical raven caller.Think I've seen her as well. She lives near Mcoy stadium? white house? Yea she dose give a nice bbbj cof, she really enjoys it. Gets totally naked and goes to work on ya. def. a repeat. nice area and very discreet lady she is. She's been on the line for a long time at least a couple of years.

MeatMan
12-15-07, 12:43
Try out the girl from Mattapan who goes by the name of "Lexus". Well worth it for $40. I have the number. PM me if you guys are interested.

Tim S
12-15-07, 22:44
Think I've seen her as well. She lives near Mcoy stadium? white house? Yea she dose give a nice bbbj cof, she really enjoys it. Gets totally naked and goes to work on ya. def. a repeat. nice area and very discreet lady she is. She's been on the line for a long time at least a couple of years.Yeah, it is the white house by McCoy. Has anyone else ever gotten anything else besides a BBBJ from her? I"m interested on how she is with f/s. I asked her about greek and she said she wasn't into it.

Italian Monkey
12-16-07, 11:16
She is into the fs thing, I've talked to her at the one time I went there and she would do it for like, . 7 anyhow whats going on with the other line (providence doughnut) keeps sending me to the springfield raven, I had talked to a girl by the name of Katie in pawtucket off b-way, I have her number but never called says she lives with her mom about 5'5 140? Portugese (sp) any one get with her?

MeatMan
12-22-07, 19:36
I spoke to some lady who decided to give me an address that led me to Academy Homes nearby the Dimmock St Building in Roxbury? I opted out when she told me where to go. Screw that!. She then decides to give me a verbal tounge lashing.(Fuck you MF'ER!, etc.)

Fellas, if they're from the unsafe housing projects...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Tim S
12-26-07, 20:43
TOFTT today. Was on the line, and a woman with a gruffy voice who advertises "Hey fellas, anyone out there looking for a quick hook up, fun time, etc." messaged me. I've avoided her in the past just because she sounds fugly, but I couldn't find anyone else and I had an itch so I figured I'd try it.

She's located in Providence on Charles St. I go in, and let me tell you, she looks terrible. Up and down, from the brown teeth to the tree-trunk legs, there is nothing attractive about her. Having traveled forty-five minutes to Providence, however, I was hoping she'd make up for it with her service. Wrong.

Paid the .50 up front and proceeded to have one of the most lack-luster BBBJs ever. Had to struggle to finish. CIM or COF available, I chose the latter just because I wanted to at least get a smirk out of the deal.

She is a nice enough lady, but avoid her at all costs. I whole-heartedly reccomend Dee in Pawtucket. If you run into her on the line, go for it. She's worth the ride. I would have been better off spending 200 more at an AMP.

Hjfetish
12-29-07, 00:42
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has met or spoken with Rhonda. She lives in Providence, and she seems nice enough on the phone, but she sounds like a 3 pack a day smoker. I was thinking of meeting up with her on the way to Foxwoods Saturday, but I wanted to see if any of you have experienced her. Thanks!

***Edited to say that I just noticed the header on Tim's report, "Ronda Ugh". I guess my question is answered!***

Monger Elvis
01-08-08, 22:10
Finaly caught up with the skinny Michelle who is near Kappys.

Not a bad looking girl till you hear the games and see the MANY MANY IV track marks on her arms and hands. Thought I saw some on her ankles also.

Asked about her habits and she said she doesnt have any...YA RIGHT!

Decided to send her on her way without partaking in anything.

WebDog
01-13-08, 21:23
Have been trying to crack the code on the Raven scene -- a lot of entertainment value, but not solid hook-ups yet.

Try out the girl from Mattapan who goes by the name of "Lexus". Well worth it for $40. I have the number. PM me if you guys are interested.Hey MeatMan, did you ever see her again?

MeatMan
01-13-08, 21:49
Have been trying to crack the code on the Raven scene -- a lot of entertainment value, but not solid hook-ups yet.

Hey MeatMan, did you ever see her again?

I haven't yet but, I plan on it sometime this week. Been really busy!. I'll let you guys in on the details.

Italian Monkey
01-23-08, 16:56
Met a girl that goes by the name of Debbie on the chatty, resides over near uniconicit park in the silver lake section of providence. She is 22-25 years old, portugese, 5'1 110lbs brn hair and eyes. Wouldn't give me her number said she lives with boyfriend, so just went with the live chat and met her for a not bad BJ for. 4, cum to find out I've met with her b/4 when she lived on mineral spring ave, near the "az" there, she is legit and said she would do fs for. 8. Shes not on there much but catch her if you can, most likely during the afternoon times. Shes on the providence doughnut chat line, if yall don't have the number for that one I'm me and I will give.

MeatMan
02-06-08, 19:31
Managed to get a girl on "CB" by the name of Rihanna this afternoon for $50. performance wasn't that good but got the job done regardless. She did give a valiant effort, but she needs some training in how to give a BJ. She's a thin black girl about in early 20's and not that bad looking. She gave me her temporary number, so guys if your interested, PM me.

Italian Monkey
02-24-08, 13:07
Hooked up again with Michelle in the Malden Medford area, around 6 in the morning. Heard her on the boston raven and was let in throught the back door, and down to her basement. She has a little set up down there with a bed now, got the BBBJCIM no swallow for. 5 her mom woke up and had to wait like 10 min for her to go back to bed and snuck out the basement door. All in all she has good skills. Popped in 5 min and wasnt even fully hard. She is usually on the line early in the morning hours, like 4.7 am.

Rhodyexplorer
03-11-08, 17:44
Are these chat lines free i was looking at talkee.com but i don't want a huge bill at the end of the month from hidden fees. Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Turbonium K
03-13-08, 18:13
Just tried the line today for the first time. Late afternoon, I heard mostly bi/gay male messages. But as I am hetero, I focused on the few female voices I heard which had potential. I'll try this line again soon, probably later in the evening!

BTW. I tried the number that Italian Monkey left a while back, had most success there. Didn't seem to get anywhere with the numbers listed on Talkee.com. Any suggestions as to the best numbers to call?

Dan Wesson
03-18-08, 22:00
She has a little set up down there with a bed now, got the BBBJCIM no swallow for. 5 her mom woke up and had to wait like 10 min for her to go back to bed and snuck out the basement door.
I'm not sure why, but this hit me funny! Maybe you could have done the old lady too. Now there is something I don't read about here every day. JK dude.

Ho Hunter 328
03-19-08, 13:05
I'm not sure why, but this hit me funny! Maybe you could have done the old lady too. Now there is something I don't read about here every day. JK dude.There is a mother and daughter that work in Brockton, not sure if they'll work together or not (older women aren't my thing so I never asked). But I do know that the daughter and her cousin do work together. :)

Italian Monkey
03-19-08, 15:17
I'm not sure why, but this hit me funny! Maybe you could have done the old lady too. Now there is something I don't read about here every day. JK dude.I haven't seen what she looks like, I dont mind a goodlooking MILF, Hry mutha want another? LOL

Ben11
03-25-08, 22:10
Managed to get a girl on "CB" by the name of Rihanna this afternoon for $50. performance wasn't that good but got the job done regardless. She did give a valiant effort, but she needs some training in how to give a BJ. She's a thin black girl about in early 20's and not that bad looking. She gave me her temporary number, so guys if your interested, PM me.This girls ok. got a bbbj did the job but yea needs work. be careful area isnt the best.

MeatMan
03-26-08, 17:13
Does anyone know Nikki from Medford? She left me a message on CB, then got cut-off. Has anyone had her? Let me know.

This girls ok. got a bbbj did the job but yea needs work. be careful area isnt the best.

She mentioned to me that she doesn't live in that particular area anymore. She was just shacked up there from the last conversation I had with her. Also, the area I think you're referring to isn't that Bad. Just have to be aware of your surroundings.

Italian Monkey
03-29-08, 08:52
Does anyone know Nikki from Medford? She left me a message on CB, then got cut-off. Has anyone had her? Let me know.MM, she had told me she was a big girl,(not my taste) and also heard tha she is heavily into pain pills, But not a scam or anything here, just A problem with the pills.

MeatMan
04-03-08, 17:57
MM, she had told me she was a big girl,(not my taste) and also heard tha she is heavily into pain pills, But not a scam or anything here, just A problem with the pills.

Thanks IT,

I actually chatted with her the other day and you were right on the money. She asked me if I like big girls. I replied: "How big?" Lets just say she's a biggun. What's with all these big chicks man!? :eek:

Turbonium K
04-03-08, 20:17
If they don't have the looks to lure someone into their web, they figure go with the personality angle - on the phone is safe - you think she's great, you think she's got a sexy voice. Until you get to seeing her or asking her about size.

Thanks IT,

I actually chatted with her the other day and you were right on the money. She asked me if I like big girls. I replied: "How big?" Lets just say she's a biggun. What's with all these big chicks man!? :eek:

Italian Monkey
04-05-08, 09:07
Um. Like Angel who sometimes is in Canton, Another one I had heard that was in providence by the name of Lexi on Cranston st. In Prov. Then about 3 years back me and my best friend had met a couple of teenage girls that just wanted a couple pack of smokes, out in East Prov, Riverside area, Very cute. Took them back to his place and had a four sum. Just for smokes! Believe me they are out there. It takes time, sometimes you have to be on line for like hours. I seem to think that the best time is when school is out, weekends, late night from like 7pm (when the cell phone unlimited times hit), until like 3 or 4 in the morning. The boston raven has more throughout the day though, Providence is hit or miss. Two birds with one stone though, monger in the car while your on thhe chat. Keep it safe.

Welovedemhos
04-07-08, 11:24
I've been checking out the raven line lately but haven't had any success. Seems like there are a lot of messages for TS on the cb. When you do find someone there are usually 18 messages ahead of yours. I'm not going to give up yet. I'll report back if I have any luck.

MeatMan
04-08-08, 14:57
I've been checking out the raven line lately but haven't had any success. Seems like there are a lot of messages for TS on the cb. When you do find someone there are usually 18 messages ahead of yours. I'm not going to give up yet. I'll report back if I have any luck.

Unfortunately you have to go through all the bullshit (gays, TS, oddites etc...) If your persistent, you'll catch a goodie!. Depending on your taste, they come in all types. Bigguns, black, white, Latina, etc and there looking to play to play for a bit of cash. $50 is what I quote. If one declines, BELIEVE ME, another will accept.

Best times are in the afternoon or at peak hours from 8PM till. Stick with it!.

Boston Monger
04-09-08, 11:02
seems like something you do as a teenager

Turbonium K
04-09-08, 19:27
I guess I just didn't have the patience for this.

I can see how it works for some people, though.

MeatMan
04-12-08, 17:46
Called the Raven this morning and this afternoon. I had one girl from Warren Gardens quote me $80 bucks to fuck her. Ha!...Right. Get a clue dumb ass!. Listening to her greeting, her stats were 5"7, 210LBS, fat ass(no shit brainiac) big tits etc and lives alone which is a damn lie only because I heard someone speak in the background. I also heard a baby as well.

PASS!..I'll keep at it.

BostonBread
04-20-08, 10:23
OK, hit option 4 and always busy.... i am mising somethign!?

Italian Monkey
04-20-08, 14:36
OK, hit option 4 and always busy.... i am mising somethign!?Yes, missing something, go to option 3, "cb", that is where the live messages are. record your message, then a name. Then once your in its 4, to hear the next message. Or star to go back. The first message you hear are the oldest ones, if you press * from the beginning and go back these are the prople just getting on line. More of a chance getting a hook up with the new ones comming on, hence they are not back logged with messages, especially if they are loooking for a generous gent.

BostonBread
04-24-08, 00:26
I can not get through! I dial one of the numbers, listen to the intro, hit #3 then he says "happy trails" then it goes busy. Tried all three raven numbers - same thing. So what am I doing wrong?!

Many thanks to an aging member!

Italian Monkey
04-24-08, 14:20
I can not get through! I dial one of the numbers, listen to the intro, hit #3 then he says "happy trails" then it goes busy. Tried all three raven numbers - same thing. So what am I doing wrong?!

Many thanks to an aging member!As soon as it says "you've got the boston raven" or "you've got the providence doughnut" press 7, then it should say "your room number is xxx" Then that is the main menu, where you then can press 3 for cb (live recorded messages). Don't hit the # just hit number 7.

Rito1
04-24-08, 22:23

Many thanks to an aging member!
go here it will tell you everything

Monger Elvis
06-22-08, 12:34
has anyone heard from this one lately?
she seems to have dropped off the line....
speaking of the line, not much talent on the north shore in the last coupla months....

anyone had any luck?

Hooked up again with Michelle in the Malden Medford area, around 6 in the morning. Heard her on the boston raven and was let in throught the back door, and down to her basement. She has a little set up down there with a bed now, got the BBBJCIM no swallow for. 5 her mom woke up and had to wait like 10 min for her to go back to bed and snuck out the basement door. All in all she has good skills. Popped in 5 min and wasnt even fully hard. She is usually on the line early in the morning hours, like 4.7 am.

Jimmy Victor
06-28-08, 11:51
has anyone heard from this one lately?

she seems to have dropped off the line.

speaking of the line, not much talent on the north shore in the last coupla months....

anyone had any luck?She is a friend of mine and i havent heard from her for quite a while. I have no way of calling her cause she never had a phone, she's been using her dads phone. Last time this happened she was locked up for old warrants . I hope she returns soon.

Italian Monkey
06-29-08, 09:30
Either on the line. Seems she hasn't been on in a long time. There is a big one(fatty), in Dorchester at the J.F.K Library in the projects. Offers covered bj, goes by the name night rider, whipped cream. Hooked up with her out of desperation last summer for $, with an upsell of an extra .6 What a fool I was for a cbj huh?. Also heard another on rt. 60 in malden behind a liquor store in the projects, wquotes 150 for fs, and 70 for a bj, no thanks, says she has a kid as well. Some others include a couple of girls in Peabody, say there really hot,(to far for me). A few in the Dorchester area, and on another chat line a girl who goes by the name Angel, who use to live in Canton, Randolf. But now she is in the Dorchester area, black female 5'6 125lbs shaved been on there a couple years but haven't seen her YET.

Jimmy Victor
06-29-08, 15:23
I know quite a few non-pros out there that hook up only once in a while to pay bills here and there. From 18-24. If interested get back.

MeatMan
07-01-08, 08:47
Either on the line. Seems she hasn't been on in a long time. There is a big one(fatty), in Dorchester at the J.F.K Library in the projects. Offers covered bj, goes by the name night rider, whipped cream. Hooked up with her out of desperation last summer for $, with an upsell of an extra .6 What a fool I was for a cbj huh?. Also heard another on rt. 60 in malden behind a liquor store in the projects, wquotes 150 for fs, and 70 for a bj, no thanks, says she has a kid as well. Some others include a couple of girls in Peabody, say there really hot,(to far for me). A few in the Dorchester area, and on another chat line a girl who goes by the name Angel, who use to live in Canton, Randolf. But now she is in the Dorchester area, black female 5'6 125lbs shaved been on there a couple years but haven't seen her YET.

I haven't been on there in 2 months. I always start off with $50 for a quickie. They DO bite at the offer. I have walked away from a couple(fat, hygeine, etc.)

MeatMan
09-24-08, 19:06
Called the party line this morning around 10AM. Got into a conversation with a chick who lived in the Roxbury area looking for "Pay to play" Sent her a message that I was willing to pay $50 for her services. Upon arrival at her place I looked her over. She wasn't to bad looking. 5"9, 125 thin and a nice body over all. Session was OK, not to much to write about, but got the job done.

I have 2 numbers from her, so if Senior Members want it, just PM me.

MeatMan
10-12-08, 14:47
Hooked up with a chick from the party line this past Friday 25yo, 5"5 big ass and lives in the Roxbury/Egleston Square area. $50 for the deal.

***Note****

After the deed, she told me she had a breast reduction done recently so, I'm not sure of she's completely healed. Regardless, fair performance. I wouldn't repeat, but if Senior Members want the number, PM me...Trusted members ONLY!

Jimmy Victor
11-15-08, 09:43
Talked to Ruth from malden off of the party line last night. Pay to play stuff, arrainged to meet up with her and hook up for 5. Her place was easy to find near the 180ish area of main st. She looked good and was patient with no attitude. Shes 5'-2'', 118lbs, 36yrs old and very clean good hygene. Went there we drove and parked, no problem for me I have a sort of coversion van thats seen plenty of action. So I guess shes only doing outcalls or car dates. This all went down at 12:30am last night so I guess she gets on the party line late at night.

MeatMan
11-20-08, 23:01
Talked with a woman from the line this afternoon that wanted to hook up for .5. She lived on the Boston/Milton line which wasn't hard to find. Met her at her place and she is what she described on the phone. 5"6 140, and a nice in shape body.

No BJ during the service,but no complaints in performance. She's a out of work trying to make a few dollars (Worked for Met Life). Be safe

MeatMan

Jimmy V,

I think I may have Ruth's number.

Tim S
12-05-08, 22:25
On Thursday I was on the line and met up with a woman whoose voice I had heard on there many times before. She advertises herself as being a sexy black female with a vuloptious body with pierced eyebrows, nipples, and tounge. Usually not my thing, but whatever. She quotes .75 for a couple of hours (!) but I didn't have that kind of time so I said how about .50 for a quick bj. I get directed to a fairly shady area in Charlestown and am let in, and she's not too bad looking, she's a little on the big side, generally not my thing, but huge cans, and for a "big-boned" girl she didn't look half bad. She had lesbian porn going on the TV for an added bonus (she says she loves porn and watches it all the time lol) We get settled in and she asked me if I brought a cover (I didn't) so she said hj/russian only, so I didn't object. Plenty of access all around. She seems like she could be a fun girl to spend some time with but I don't think I'd repeat just because I usually like them smaller.

Teejay
12-06-08, 20:54
Meat,

Ever go back? Can you share contact info?

Thanks,

Teej

Talked with a woman from the line this afternoon that wanted to hook up for .5. She lived on the Boston/Milton line which wasn't hard to find. Met her at her place and she is what she described on the phone. 5"6 140, and a nice in shape body.

No BJ during the service,but no complaints in performance. She's a out of work trying to make a few dollars (Worked for Met Life). Be safe

MeatMan

Jimmy V,

I think I may have Ruth's number.

Jimmy Victor
12-07-08, 09:43
A friend of mine is trying to make some quick $. Shes 5-5, 19yrs, black female, big ass 40D, in the boston area looking for outcalls or cardate, i told her i could help her out with the transportation if local. She was going to try CL but its difficult to get on these days. She has no computer so ill leave my contact # 6173155869-Jimmy, she will be available anytime after 4pm today. If you could pick her up even better, South End Boston Chinatown, New England Medical center area.

Ho Hunter 328
12-07-08, 18:51
A friend of mine is trying to make some quick $. Shes 5-5, 19yrs, black female, big ass 40D, in the boston area looking for outcalls or cardate, i told her i could help her out with the transportation if local. She was going to try CL but its difficult to get on these days. She has no computer so ill leave my contact # 6173155869-Jimmy, she will be available anytime after 4pm today. If you could pick her up even better, South End Boston Chinatown, New England Medical center area.

Brave man posting your phone number on an open forum like this... I do hope that's an untraceable prepayed phone. Even so, you should be very careful. You may want to read http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/272-7.htm before you help a girl out (and supply your number in relation to it). If you get caught up, the charges against you will be much more severe than the ones she'll face (ie felony with minimum mandatory sentence vs misdemeanor with a fine).

Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't help a friend out, I may or may not have done it my self at times. But you'd be much better off buying her a cheap prepayed phone (you can get them for under $20 these days), instead of posting your number.

Just a little friendly advice. Be careful out there.

Rito1
12-07-08, 18:57
A friend of mine is trying to make some quick $. Shes 5-5, 19yrs, black female, big ass 40D, in the boston area looking for outcalls or cardate, i told her i could help her out with the transportation if local. She was going to try CL but its difficult to get on these days. She has no computer so ill leave my contact # 617*******-Jimmy, she will be available anytime after 4pm today. If you could pick her up even better, South End Boston Chinatown, New England Medical center area.
If I was you I would take the # down and ask people to pm you.

Jimmy Victor
12-08-08, 10:15
Thanks guys, but its a pre pay phone that a friend found and gave to me. I added minutes got a charger for it and use it once in a blue moon as back up. This phone is ready to find a new home at the bottom of the Charles on short notice, then they can get me for littering.

MeatMan
12-09-08, 19:21
Meat,

Ever go back? Can you share contact info?

Thanks,

Teej

I have her number somewhere, but I can't find it. Once I come across it, I'll relay it to you. Again, very intelligent girl who half American-Barbadian(Barbados)

Sunday afternoon around 5PM, I did a date with a Jamacain girl off the line. The whole situation was fucked up. It was the most embarassing moment I ever encountered. The sister, mom, the butcher, the baker, the plumber, the mailman and kids were there. I wanted to bail out as quick as I entered but I didn't want to cause a conflict. After all I was going to be outnumbered. Did the duty in her basement all for 4. Never ever ever again.

Teejay
12-09-08, 22:18
And, seeing that you would have had to pay $40 to bail. Might as well do the deed! Thanks in advance for sending the other info.

I have her number somewhere, but I can't find it. Once I come across it, I'll relay it to you. Again, very intelligent girl who half American-Barbadian(Barbados)

Sunday afternoon around 5PM, I did a date with a Jamacain girl off the line. The whole situation was fucked up. It was the most embarassing moment I ever encountered. The sister, mom, the butcher, the baker, the plumber, the mailman and kids were there. I wanted to bail out as quick as I entered but I didn't want to cause a conflict. After all I was going to be outnumbered. Did the duty in her basement all for 4. Never ever ever again.

Stiff Willy
01-06-09, 15:19
Hey Hey, Second post from Lurking Newb. OK, this section has been a bit slow lately so. Is anyone still active in this and this raven line you speak of. This is the one that is free but cuts you off every 15 minutes or so or you have to wait a really long time for a response?

Has anyone tried the pay phone sites, I have and have gotten a bunch of numbers from our lady friends. I have tried a few, some good and some bad and some you just wanna run. I'm a BJ guy so usually thats what I'm after with some big tit play. Obvioulsy the age range is from 18 all the way up there. Hell there are some 50-60 year old ladies out if thats your thing.

So, wondering if anyone else has tried this version of phone dates. YEs it can be expensive this way and yes you still get game players but there are a ton out there. Even the ones just looking to chat etc, sometimes those ones will like a generous guy.

I do assume that a bunch of my numbers are old and no longer working but am still active on these lines everynow and again.

So, in ending I like busty orally inclined ladies for any swaps.

MeatMan
01-11-09, 10:55
I was on the line this Saturday morning (1am) talking with a girl looking to play. Hooked up with her at her temporary place for $40 for a awesome BBBJ and sex. Looks were fairly average but, got the job done. She lives in Fall River but, only in Boston for the weekend. If you guys wanna hook up with her, PM me for the number.

MeatMan
01-19-09, 09:49
Met a girl who lives in Malden who goes by the name of "Ruth". Went to her place where she gave me the business for $40. Short, decent body but not good looking at all. She's an obvious drug user and I wont repeat but, if senior members want the number, PM me.

Note: Too all who sent me prior messages regarding my recent encounter?, I lost the number. My bad.

MeatMan

P.S. Have any of you guys ever encountered the 22 yo girl from Brockton? She's ALWAYS on the line looking to meet, smoke(I don't smoke) and more than likely fuck. Any reviews on her?

Italian Monkey
01-24-09, 14:17
Hey, back since can't recall when. Long story anyway. Called the line seen a couple reports hre, I've hooked up with the Ruth there in Malden when she lived on Washington in that apt. Bldg. But met a real keeper off the line a couple weeks back in somerville, 21 yrs. Old, black female slim, no drugs, got the BBBJ for. 6 yea thats allot oh well. Cim no swallow, opened door spit it out. Really nice looking. I'm sure fs is on the menu, said she danced out here in prov, at balloons. Senior members I talked to before will get number.

MeatMan
01-28-09, 20:09
I was on the line this afternoon and chatted with a woman who advertises herself as being a sexy black female with a tight body and nice ass looking for generous guys. I took a chance and she gave me her location. I told her I have met her before by the location she gave me so, I'd be there soon. I get there and it turns out that it was not the girl I was expecting but, HER SISTER!.

She is a hottie!. Looks were a 7, Nice small tits, nice ass with a tattoo on her back that says "Unique". She doesn't do BJ but, for a fuck for $40, It couldn't be beat!. She lives in the Roxbury area but overall safe. If TRUSTED senior members want the digits, PM me....Really hot bod on her!. Try her out.

Welcome Back IM!:)

MeatMan

MeatMan
01-29-09, 18:18
Hooked up with a chick from the line this afternoon. She described herself as ,Mulatto, 5"8, 145 thin waist, nice ass etc. I met at her place and her looks were not all that great. Performace in the bedroom was just as bad. BBBJ skills were lacking also. Giving it too her doggy didn't help much either. Finished up missionary. I wont repeat. She lives in Dorchester nearest/on towards Uphams Corner. Some of you may have had her. Hittin the streets tonight!

MeatMan

MeatMan
02-02-09, 10:10
Hey johnny,

Another one I've met is Monika the Ukranian in Roxbury.

I haven't met her at all but, She is still on the line from time to time. From her greeting, she supposedly has cleaned up her act, has a job, and now looking for "Mr. Right". Can you say "bells and whistles?"

The worst part about the raven is sometimes the voice is sexy, but then when you see them in person you wonder why you bothered.

That's pretty much 70% of the line! LOL!

Italian Monkey
02-03-09, 17:44
How can you beat fs for. 4? How old do you think she is mm? She can't know the concept of money. Any how been on in the early mornin lately, 2am 4am not much around.

MeatMan
02-04-09, 01:46
How can you beat fs for. 4? How old do you think she is mm? She can't know the concept of money. Any how been on in the early mornin lately, 2am 4am not much around.

She's got to be in her early 20's. Really good body and nice attitude. Regarding .4? With the economy the way it is, they're biting. Also in regards to the ladies just wanting to make some money to play, there are a guys on there who bullshit and never show. Also factor in the location, Roxbury, Mattapan, certain sections of Dorchester where most of them ply the trade and live. Your average Joe wouldn't step foot in those parts.

I on the other hand am a godsend to em! :)

As for the 2AM-4AM shift, I haven't done it.......Yet.

Funtolook
02-15-09, 15:05
Maureen: In Providence off Academy. Looks are bad. Age about 50. Performance bad to barely acceptable. Location dump & I am pretty sure someone else was there. BB no CIM. 4. Bottom line do not bother.

Stoney: North Providence. Looks fair to OK. Performance fair to OK. Age 38-42. Soon as she finished she called some guy to report income. Location OK. BB no CIM. 4. I would not repeat.

Dee: Pawtucket she is back and still good. Looks ok She got kind of skinny & said she had been I'll. Skills deteriorated a tad but still good. Still GFE with chat have a beer etc. BB & CIM. 5. She is worth a try.

Kathleen: Seekonk OLD wrinkled ugly fat lived in a dump. Claims BB no CIM. 4 Once I got there I bailed. Too old and fugly to try. I would look elsewhere

Nikki Roslindale. Lives in a senior citizen Gov't sponsored type place. Looks 0. Bring a blindfold! Age 52 she says. Looked younger. Missing many teeth. Performance 9 BB CIM. 4. She seems like kind of a dim bulb, and wold most likely take what ever you gave her. She is heavy. Bottom line skills good if you can stand looking at her.

Deb/ Lady D: Norton: Says she's in Brockton sometimes. Age 45 Looks not bad for her age. She is missing teeth which definitely drags looks way down. Overall looks 5. She's on probation. Skills 6-7. BB with CIM. 4. Bottom line I'd return if noting else around.

Do not PM for # unless you send a good number along with your request.

Thanks

MeatMan
02-16-09, 13:21
Funtolook,

Are these "ladies" on the Free Chat Line, Quest, The Boston Raven, or any other chat line?

Funtolook
02-16-09, 17:36
Funtolook,

Are these "ladies" on the Free Chat Line, Quest, The Boston Raven, or any other chat line?They are on the "free chat line"

Tim S
02-22-09, 17:14
I met Christine from Worcester off the line. Overall good experience, bbbjcim, PM for more details if interested...

Jimmy Victor
03-11-09, 15:16
Will be posting for a non-pro friend of mine on Tazlist. She will go by the name of princess, she is 25 petite 5'-3'', 120lbs, light tan complection, shy and drug free. I will assist her transportation on outcalls if she needs it, but will have to be later on in the afternoon after work. This wil be on Thursday if interested check out her add on Tazlist on thursday afternoon. Just punch in the word princess and you should find her. It most likely will be for outcalls or if possible cardates. She is okay and drama free.

NhBulldogs
03-12-09, 07:05
Maybe a stupid question, but where do I get the number for free chat line Raven?

Rito1
03-12-09, 22:24
Maybe a stupid question, but where do I get the number for free chat line Raven?
If you look it is in this thread. But i'll be nice. 781-452-3196

NhBulldogs
03-13-09, 03:53
Thank you so much Rito.

NoRush
03-18-09, 11:46
I've called the Talkee lines, and I've RTFF. I'm curious where people are making connections on this service? Do you reply on the CB or Virtual Chat? Do you use the bulletin board? Are the girls looking for "conversation" usually available for play?

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy Victor
03-18-09, 14:40
I've called the Talkee lines, and I've RTFF. I'm curious where people are making connections on this service? Do you reply on the CB or Virtual Chat? Do you use the bulletin board? Are the girls looking for "conversation" usually available for play?

Thanks in advance.You reply on CB, you press #3 and finally #1 to leave your greeting. Once you're on there it may take hour s so you have to have a lot of free time ad patience on your hands in order to get lucky. The first thing you may want to do when you get on is block all the transexuals, gay dudes, and heavy breathers aka phone sex. Nothing wrong with them doing there own thing, but why bother listening to the same greetings over and over for nothing if you're not interested in them, so just press #5 to block them. I also have some local reliable safe cardate digits if interested. Boston area only couple who are 19 and 25 both sexy.

MeatMan
03-18-09, 15:22

Thanks in advance.

Hey rush,

When going to talkee, hit the buttons in this sequence to bring you into "CB"

7 3 3 1 3.

Good luck!.

NoRush
03-19-09, 13:32
You reply on CB, you press #3 and finally #1 to leave your greeting. Once you're on there it may take hour s so you have to have a lot of free time ad patience on your hands in order to get lucky. The first thing you may want to do when you get on is block all the transexuals, gay dudes, and heavy breathers aka phone sex. Nothing wrong with them doing there own thing, but why bother listening to the same greetings over and over for nothing if you're not interested in them, so just press #5 to block them. I also have some local reliable safe cardate digits if interested. Boston area only couple who are 19 and 25 both sexy.Thanks to both of you for the info. I certainly can believe that it takes an hour or more, given all the dudes and weird sh*t on those lines.

JV - Boston's not convenient for me so I'll pass on the digits, but I appreciate the offer.

MeatMan
03-20-09, 08:32
Thanks to both of you for the info. I certainly can believe that it takes an hour or more, given all the dudes and weird sh*t on those lines.

JV - Boston's not convenient for me so I'll pass on the digits, but I appreciate the offer.

You'll also find a few ladies willing to pay to play in Malden, Brockton, Salem, Randolph, Somerville and Quincy too.

Rito1
03-31-09, 13:52
I got on line at 930 am looking to see what I could find. There was 5 girls and 2 of them funny girls looking to play. I met Skye. She did'nt sound ghetto on the phone as alot of the girls do. When to her place in Brockton that she shares with her sister. She gave me a description of 36c 160lbs but not fat but plump in the right places. Now everyone knows the girls here lie, so I was expecting 34 a 210 with a giant gut. Before I left my house I still was not sure if I really wanted to go. But I did and I am glad I did. If you like small girls Skye is not for you but if you like some meat without having the whole cow she is good to go. Quoted .6 for oral or .8 for everything. Took option #2. She has nice big tits a fat juicy ass thick legs and yes she does have a little belly but I would not call her fat. Everything but anal was available including daty whick I took advantage of. Finished on her nice thick ass and left happy. She has a very nice attitude and did everything I asked her to. Her house looked neat and she does not look like a druggie. (But you never know) She does not want me to give out her number but she said she is out there about 1-2 times a week. I will be going back next week and i'll ask her again. The only down side of the whole thing was half way through the sister came home and when the door opened it scared the hell of of me. She went to her room and I never heard or seen her again. She said her sister does know what she does. On a side note on my way home N Main closed with crime tape lots of ems & cops (shooting mabye)

Looks 7
Body 7
service 10+
attitude 10

I will repeat.

MeatMan
03-31-09, 14:39
Good report Rito. I managed to get one a couple of days ago on the Raven myself. Got the job done, but I won't repeat(crackwhorish looks). She either lives or stays on Fawlery Street off Huntington Ave.

I haven't come across ANY line workers that do anal, but if and when I do, I'll pass the message.

Joe Parkers
04-01-09, 20:50
I have been asking around on how to get on this. Well, Thanks to Meat and Rito1. I have succeeded.

I was on not even 10 minutes, this morning around 1120am. I heard 2 girls, 1 by the andrew Station Red-line and the other one by cranston RI. I took the closest one since I'm in MA. I have to admit the Ri one had a nicer voice than the Dorchester one. I didn't really want to drive all the way down to RI. Hook up with allie, I'm not really sure that was the name. Quote 50 on line, got her down to 40 no FS though. She wasn't very good looking, not fat iether. Got the job done. Nice BBBJ, deep all the way down the twins. All in All. Great experience. No digit on her though.

MeatMan
04-02-09, 14:49
I have been asking around on how to get on this. Well, Thanks to Meat and Rito1. I have succeeded.

I was on not even 10 minutes, this morning around 1120am. I heard 2 girls, 1 by the andrew Station Red-line and the other one by cranston RI. I took the closest one since I'm in MA. I have to admit the Ri one had a nicer voice than the Dorchester one. I didn't really want to drive all the way down to RI. Hook up with allie, I'm not really sure that was the name. Quote 50 on line, got her down to 40 no FS though. She wasn't very good looking, not fat iether. Got the job done. Nice BBBJ, deep all the way down the twins. All in All. Great experience. No digit on her though.

Did she live in the housing developments?

Joe Parkers
04-02-09, 15:38
Did she live in the housing developments?The Area does look like that.

Rito1
04-02-09, 22:22
The Area does look like that.
Your better than me cause I won't see anyone in the projects. But good job scoring on the line. It's hard to do sometimes.

Joe Parkers
04-02-09, 23:10
Your better than me cause I won't see anyone in the projects. But good job scoring on the line. It's hard to do sometimes.I realized that the 781 line doesn't produce a lot of those, I spent an hour listenning. But the 401 line is really a gold mine a lot of providence. I was listenning last night just to get use to the voice and places. A I heard something next to new england medical center and one for malden (Nikki) the ugly fat one. Didn't partake. I wasn't in the mood.

Joe

MeatMan
04-03-09, 01:33
The Area does look like that.

Yeah I had her last year when I got introduced to the Boston Raven. I never repeated. Sucks dick pretty good, but the face and body of a bull dyke!

Her greetings start off: "Where are all my generous guys?, hit me up"

Your better than me cause I won't see anyone in the projects. But good job scoring on the line. It's hard to do sometimes.

Rito, I assume it all comes down to the area and location for you. Medford, Malden and Brockton seem to be hot spots lately.

Rito1
04-03-09, 09:29
Rito, I assume it all comes down to the area and location for you. Medford, Malden and Brockton seem to be hot spots lately.
I will go to any city or neighborhood. I just don't go to projects. I lived in one for a year and just don't want to go back in. Plus alot of the girls in there are shady.

Joe Parkers
04-06-09, 02:05
I was on the line last night around 10 on the 3196. An hour later, I heard Naya, don't know if she 's cute but she has a angel voice that woke me up for action. I send her a message, then she replies. Too bad, she does only outcall. Price was right though. I still have digits if guys want to try her.

Moving on, I hear Tania from somerville. Cute voice too. I call her up. We talk a bit then she give me the address and I was on my way to there. I don't know if you guys have that feeling sometime you feel like something is holding you back? . First, I realize I didn't have any money, had to stop at an ATM. Second, for some wierd reason, my car temperature was going up half way going there (I said fuck it I'm going). I should have listen to all these warning signs and don't go. But I went. When I got there, she wasn't bad looking, not a model but ok. 5'6", 135 lb was ok to me. I got in. We went straight for the bed. She asks for the donation. She kept asking me that If I brought condoms. I said "hell yeah". She started a slow BBBJ, not too good, What was annoying was her cell phone kept ringing every 2 seconds. Some were customers, but most were from that girl she kept talking to. Then I asked her to remove her clothes. "She said no, I will pull out my tits". I said ok lets just fuck and it got worse she turns off the lights. I asked for CG, she said NO, then we decide Mish. The sex was so bad. I had a feeling I was fucking a doll. Phone rings again. She said I"ll have to take this". And left. WTF. 5 minutes later, she came back and we went at again. AT that point I was so not into it. I just left.

During my 15 years of mongering I have never had such bad experience. SO guys if you hear Tania from somerville, avoid at all costs.

MeatMan
04-06-09, 16:27
I was on the line last night around 10 on the 3196. An hour later, I heard Naya, don't know if she 's cute but she has a angel voice that woke me up for action. I send her a message, then she replies. Too bad, she does only outcall. Price was right though. I still have digits if guys want to try her.

Moving on, I hear Tania from somerville. Cute voice too. I call her up. We talk a bit then she give me the address and I was on my way to there. I don't know if you guys have that feeling sometime you feel like something is holding you back? . First, I realize I didn't have any money, had to stop at an ATM. Second, for some wierd reason, my car temperature was going up half way going there (I said fuck it I'm going). I should have listen to all these warning signs and don't go. But I went. When I got there, she wasn't bad looking, not a model but ok. 5'6", 135 lb was ok to me. I got in. We went straight for the bed. She asks for the donation. She kept asking me that If I brought condoms. I said "hell yeah". She started a slow BBBJ, not too good, What was annoying was her cell phone kept ringing every 2 seconds. Some were customers, but most were from that girl she kept talking to. Then I asked her to remove her clothes. "She said no, I will pull out my tits". I said ok lets just fuck and it got worse she turns off the lights. I asked for CG, she said NO, then we decide Mish. The sex was so bad. I had a feeling I was fucking a doll. Phone rings again. She said I"ll have to take this". And left. WTF. 5 minutes later, she came back and we went at again. AT that point I was so not into it. I just left.

During my 15 years of mongering I have never had such bad experience. SO guys if you hear Tania from somerville, avoid at all costs.

JP

I know whom you're talking about. I avoid her at ALL costs too. Lackluster performance, but I didn't feel so bad after shelling her just 40 bucks.

Rito1
04-06-09, 19:33
One thing about the chat line, you never know what you are going to get. I find the better they sound on the phone the worse they are.

MeatMan
04-06-09, 23:12
One thing about the chat line, you never know what you are going to get. I find the better they sound on the phone the worse they are.

What if they sounded bad on the phone, the better they are? :)

Rito1
04-07-09, 21:43
What if they sounded bad on the phone, the better they are? :)
What I mean is the ones with the nice soft voice seem to be fat ugly & nasty. But they get you with the sexy voice.

Joe Parkers
04-07-09, 23:29
What I mean is the ones with the nice soft voice seem to be fat ugly & nasty. But they get you with the sexy voice.Well, we all know it's always been a gamble , You just don't know what you are going to get. I guess That's what makes it exciting. For me it is.

Anyway , I'm back on the line for more.

MeatMan
04-10-09, 09:23
Called the line Wednesday night and got in contact with a girl who lives in Eastie. 22yo, white, decent bod. Cleaned the pipes for $.4 I didn't get her number since we talked 1 on 1, but next time I will. She's mainly on at night.

Rev Shayne
04-10-09, 10:38
I've called a few times at night and not had much luck. When they mention their stats they all seem to be 170lb+. Nothing wrong with that, but not what I'm looking for. Also they seemed to start at 60 for bj. Maybe they'd go lower, but for me, none were worth negotiating with.

Besides generous and P2P, are the other keywords I should be listening for?

Joe Parkers
04-11-09, 23:14
I got her on line today on the 3196. There were a lot of them, You could easily pick and choose. 23 years old, 130lb. She said chelsea on the line, but it's actually Everett. Met up at her place, it was more like her parents place. She snuck me in in the back. I was a little bit inconfortable hearing noises in the house. BBBJ was good. FS was alright.

Look 6

Performance 7. I had better

All in all. Not to bad experience

Damage $70. She has digit. It's more like a house phone digit.

MeatMan
04-12-09, 13:52
I've called a few times at night and not had much luck. When they mention their stats they all seem to be 170lb+. Nothing wrong with that, but not what I'm looking for. Also they seemed to start at 60 for bj. Maybe they'd go lower, but for me, none were worth negotiating with.

Besides generous and P2P, are the other keywords I should be listening for?

Just those two keys words is all you should listening for. 60 for a BJ is way to much!. For starters, we dont know what they look like and after you go through all the trouble of giving them a look over, you'll wondered why you'd bothered. 40 is standard. If they don't take it, some other broad will.

MeatMan
04-14-09, 23:59
Met a girl on the line this evening. She lived in Malden nearby Ferry St. Got to her house and she greeted me at the door. Looking her over, I wanted to leave but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She's a 20+ yr old black girl, Looks were a 4, body decent, but the performance was like screwing your GF. No BJ, just straight sex for .4. got the digits, but it's not worth the hassle. Up for grabs for trusted senior members.

MeatMan

Joe Parkers
04-15-09, 21:14
The line was good today. I didn't partake but. I was listening. Did anyone been with Foxy, she is in blackstone, MA near woonsocket? There also Amy.

I couldn't find anything on them around here.

MeatMan
04-17-09, 07:40
Hjfetish,

Clear your mailbox. Again, to all who've asked what the number is for the Boston Raven.

781-452-3196

Joe Parkers
04-23-09, 12:42
I was on the line yesterday . I was about to hook up with a cute voice from norwood area. We started talking on the phone and about to give me an address and i heard a voice in the back , I asked her , she said it's a friend she about to drop off. Then I heard "hang up the phone *****" , then the line went dead.

Rito1
04-23-09, 17:42
I was on the line yesterday . I was about to hook up with a cute voice from norwood area. We started talking on the phone and about to give me an address and i heard a voice in the back , I asked her , she said it's a friend she about to drop off. Then I heard "hang up the phone *****" , then the line went dead.
Sounds like it might be good that you did'nt hook up with her.

p.s. looks like you got the phone line down now.

Tim S
04-23-09, 20:56
I've been without a computer for a while (long story) but now I'm back. In the meantime I met up with two girls (well one girl and one, unknown to me at the time, elderly lady) from the "free chat line." First was Britney from Pawtucket. She's actually quite a looker, its too bad there is not more privacy in her apartment. Lets just say its not an ideal situation, PM for details if you'd like, and the bbbj was rushed but it did get the job done. Again, she is very cute, good looking for her age (35ish) and would be great if the situation were more ideal.

The other was this one from Brighton who says when you first talk to her she lives near BC. I should have known to stay away because she didn't sound cute and also she sounded very cooky when I got talking to her. She was all that was on there at the time so I said what the heck. She said she was 35. I get buzzed in the main door and get to her apartment door and I knock and she tells me from afar to come in, so I open the door and to the left is a living room that is covered, not exagerating, from floor to ceiling in filled trash bags. Then I see off to the right this person sitting on a bed in the bedroom. Lets just say she wasn't 35. I'd say ad 20 years and I might be underestimating. Anyways I had driven there and I am always a litle leery about turning around (maybe you could get surprised) and I had driven all the way there. Lets just say it was the worst experience I have ever had. And I've had some bad ones. I never got her name, but if you hear a cooky lady that says she is from near BC.. stay away!

MeatMan
04-24-09, 09:03
I was on the "free chat line" Thursday evening. I got into a chat with an "mature woman" who lived in West Roxbury nearby the Dedham Line looking for a generous guy. Decided to hook-up with at her place. Arriving, what I saw would make my skin crawl!. She had to be in her late 50's, missing teeth, and a body that looked like Igor!. I made up a lie telling her that I had to get the condoms from my car, but I never returned. Oooooooooooo... *shivers*

Ho Hunter 328
04-24-09, 10:17
I was on the "free chat line" Thursday evening. I got into a chat with an "mature woman" who lived in West Roxbury nearby the Dedham Line looking for a generous guy. Decided to hook-up with at her place. Arriving, what I saw would make my skin crawl!. She had to be in her late 50's, missing teeth, and a body that looked like Igor!. I made up a lie telling her that I had to get the condoms from my car, but I never returned. Oooooooooooo... *shivers*

Should have asked her how much she was paying you first... ;)

Stiff Willy
04-24-09, 15:37
I've been without a computer for a while (long story) but now I'm back. In the meantime I met up with two girls (well one girl and one, unknown to me at the time, elderly lady) from the "free chat line." First was Britney from Pawtucket. She's actually quite a looker, its too bad there is not more privacy in her apartment. Lets just say its not an ideal situation, PM for details if you'd like, and the bbbj was rushed but it did get the job done. Again, she is very cute, good looking for her age (35ish) and would be great if the situation were more ideal.

The other was this one from Brighton who says when you first talk to her she lives near BC. I should have known to stay away because she didn't sound cute and also she sounded very cooky when I got talking to her. She was all that was on there at the time so I said what the heck. She said she was 35. I get buzzed in the main door and get to her apartment door and I knock and she tells me from afar to come in, so I open the door and to the left is a living room that is covered, not exagerating, from floor to ceiling in filled trash bags. Then I see off to the right this person sitting on a bed in the bedroom. Lets just say she wasn't 35. I'd say ad 20 years and I might be underestimating. Anyways I had driven there and I am always a litle leery about turning around (maybe you could get surprised) and I had driven all the way there. Lets just say it was the worst experience I have ever had. And I've had some bad ones. I never got her name, but if you hear a cooky lady that says she is from near BC.. stay away!This one near bc. Was it cory road. Ihope not. Just sounds like the one. Quite scary for sure if its the same one.

Tim S
04-24-09, 22:23
This one near bc. Was it cory road. Ihope not. Just sounds like the one. Quite scary for sure if its the same one.

Haha yes that was her, I assume you had the same "pleasure" as I did????

Joe Parkers
04-25-09, 00:19
I had a tough time on the line Wednesday night. First I got one from Chelsea, Gave me the address and when I get there, call her on the number she gave me, nothing. It kept ringing busy. I waited 15 minutes tried again, still busy. Gave up and try the line again. Got one in melrose, she gave me the address and a cell phone number told me to call when I get closer. I called right in front of the address, bad suprise, phone is not in service. I went back home empty handed. ! From now on, Always try the phone number before making any moves. By the way Meat, . That was hilarious! How did you miss asking for her age before you do your move?

Joe

Funtolook
04-25-09, 02:04
I was on the "free chat line" Thursday evening. I got into a chat with an "mature woman" who lived in West Roxbury nearby the Dedham Line looking for a generous guy. Decided to hook-up with at her place. Arriving, what I saw would make my skin crawl!. She had to be in her late 50's, missing teeth, and a body that looked like Igor!. I made up a lie telling her that I had to get the condoms from my car, but I never returned. Oooooooooooo... *shivers*I think that was Nikki I reported on a couple months ago.

Joe Parkers
04-25-09, 11:09
I think that was Nikki I reported on a couple months ago.Wait a minute here! How many nikkis there are?

First, I heard Michelle is nikki (fat ugly one from malden). Meat said this one lived in West Roxbury nearby the Dedham Line. So how many nikkis?

By the way Nikki still on the line from malden. I need to know which one to avoid.

Joe

MeatMan
04-25-09, 16:23
I had a tough time on the line Wednesday night. First I got one from Chelsea, Gave me the address and when I get there, call her on the number she gave me, nothing. It kept ringing busy. I waited 15 minutes tried again, still busy. Gave up and try the line again. Got one in melrose, she gave me the address and a cell phone number told me to call when I get closer. I called right in front of the address, bad suprise, phone is not in service. I went back home empty handed. ! From now on, Always try the phone number before making any moves. By the way Meat, . That was hilarious! How did you miss asking for her age before you do your move?

Joe

Joe,

AVOID the one in Chelsea!. I met her back in October. Her pussy...fucking... smells!, and she also has these HUGE bumps on her ass!. I paid her $25, made up some lie and left. Trust me not-worth-the-effort. As for the mishap in Westie? I was thinking with my other head.

The Nikki in Medford?(She'll even say malden to throw you off) If you like obese, then it's all yours!.I'd avoid also, but to each they're own. All in all guys, there are some unattractive women on the raven asking ridiculous prices. Once you arrive you wonder why you even bothered. That's why my sticking price is $40. They don't want it?, fuck em.(no pun intended)

Funtolook
04-25-09, 16:43
Wait a minute here! How many nikkis there are?

JoeI have only ever heard one Nikki on the free chat line. I had said Roslindale, but could have been West Roxbury. It was that area anyway. She is ugly ugly ugly. So I assume it is the same one.

There are lots of dogs on these lines but a few worth seeking out. I too would suggest a. 4 max.

MeatMan
04-26-09, 10:22
I have only ever heard one Nikki on the free chat line. I had said Roslindale, but could have been West Roxbury. It was that area anyway. She is ugly ugly ugly. So I assume it is the same one.

There are lots of dogs on these lines but a few worth seeking out. I too would suggest a. 4 max.

Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd...............

Funtolook
04-26-09, 16:47
Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd.That is the one.

Funny thing is I bailed too. I went in (someone was coming out) saw her and said to self that can't be her. I hung around, she said nothing to me. I said nothing to her. When no one else came to meet me I figured it was her and left saying nothing. Tried to find better for like 3 hours, no dice. I called, said I must have missed her, and she said to come back. I wanted something bad that night I guess. Funny thing is BB skills are as good as the looks are bad. DT alot and she was into the work she was doing, and she played with my load on her tongue. Seem to be for her benefit not mine. I hung around for a couple chatted her up and got a second pop. Bottom line big dilemma great skills, horrid looks. I never went back, but it was some good eyes closed service. She is a very dim bulb too, so the chat is on par with the looks. Place clean, lives alone.

MeatMan
04-27-09, 01:06
That is the one.

Funny thing is I bailed too. I went in (someone was coming out) saw her and said to self that can't be her. I hung around, she said nothing to me. I said nothing to her. When no one else came to meet me I figured it was her and left saying nothing. Tried to find better for like 3 hours, no dice. I called, said I must have missed her, and she said to come back. I wanted something bad that night I guess. Funny thing is BB skills are as good as the looks are bad. DT alot and she was into the work she was doing, and she played with my load on her tongue. Seem to be for her benefit not mine. I hung around for a couple chatted her up and got a second pop. Bottom line big dilemma great skills, horrid looks. I never went back, but it was some good eyes closed service. She is a very dim bulb too, so the chat is on par with the looks. Place clean, lives alone.

I admire your honesty. I for one couldn't do it. They do say the horrid ones put out more than the better looking ones. I tip my hat to ya!.

Craven Head
04-27-09, 12:02
You guys are right. But let me say this. As a last resort, she is not too bad. I've been banging it for years.

She is a wacko, no doubt. A triple bagger too, in case 2 of the bags come
off.

But if you're in a pinch and want to get some incredible doggie, go for it. Tightest pussy I've had.

Once I was short on cash and she took 20

Joe Parkers
04-27-09, 15:52
Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd.Sorry for bringing it up again. !

Meat said she might be late 50s. Missing teeth.

Funtolook Quote:
[QUOTE=MeatMan] Originally Posted by Funtolook I have only ever heard one Nikki on the free chat line. I had said Roslindale, but could have been West Roxbury. It was that area anyway. She is ugly ugly ugly. So I assume it is the same one.

Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd. [Quote: ]

Originally Posted by Funtolook That is the one.
You guys are right. But let me say this. As a last resort, she is not too bad. I've been banging it for years.

She is a wacko, no doubt. A triple bagger too, in case 2 of the bags come off.Are we still talking about the same NIKKI?

Cause the one online said she's 26! 190lb white, blue eyes, hair pass her shoulders. Am I missing something here! Or she's plenty lying about her description?

Tim S
04-27-09, 22:05

She is a wacko, no doubt. A triple bagger too, in case 2 of the bags come
off.

But if you're in a pinch and want to get some incredible doggie, go for it. Tightest pussy I've had.

Once I was short on cash and she took 20

I give you credit. You are a brave, brave man.

Funtolook
04-27-09, 23:22
Sorry for bringing it up again. !

Funtolook Quote

[QUOTE=MeatMan]Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd. Are we still talking about the same NIKKI?

Cause the one online said she's 26! 190lb white, blue eyes, hair pass her shoulders. Am I missing something here! Or she's plenty lying about her description? It is a different chick. The one we are talking of has every time I hear her on said 52 years old, Irish, French, Indian. She never says she is looking for generous guys, but often replies to a man's greeting when he says he is generous.

MeatMan
04-28-09, 09:02
Sorry for bringing it up again. !

Funtolook Quote: [QUOTE=MeatMan]

Regarding Nikki, Does the Rockingham Glenn come to mind. My gawd. Are we still talking about the same NIKKI?

Cause the one online said she's 26! 190lb white, blue eyes, hair pass her shoulders. Am I missing something here! Or she's plenty lying about her description?

There are two Nikki's. The one in Malden is 26 and a biggun. She's on the Boston Raven constantly. The other Nikki is the one from the "Free Chat Line" with missing teeth and in her 50's.

Rito1
04-28-09, 09:30
[QUOTE=Joe Parkers]Sorry for bringing it up again. !

Funtolook Quote:

There are two Nikki's. The one in Malden is 26 and a biggun. She's on the Boston Raven constantly. The other Nikki is the one from the "Free Chat Line" with missing teeth and in her 50's.
I know the # to the raven. What is the # to the "free chat line"?

Joe Parkers
04-28-09, 10:21
[QUOTE=MeatMan]I know the # to the raven. What is the # to the "free chat line"?There are quite a few :

401-952-4444
401-648-2000

You can also visit

http://www.thefreechatline.com/

Tim S
04-28-09, 11:16
[QUOTE=MeatMan]I know the # to the raven. What is the # to the "free chat line"?The "Free Chat Line" is 781-452-3456 and most of the girls on there (when you can find them) are from Pawtucket or Providence, with an occasional person from Boston or the south shore.

Funtolook
04-28-09, 17:50
Channel is on the free chat line. Located Elmwood Ave Providence. Very bad service 30 second BB then she expects you to finish yourself.

Brie AKA Ariana also on free chat line. Location Johnston RI.

I never saw her. I was there as planned, called she says not ready so I get coffee. Call again, and get be there in a minute. She kept saying she was coming down in a minute. Making up lame excuses. Had me go to front door then she has me go to the back door. Now I am looking pretty out of place doing this. Some wacko guy starts yelling at me meanwhile saying he is gonna hit me. I bail as I do not need this kinda crap. Possible set up, definite wack job.

Jenny on free chat late night only. Older (early 50's late 40's) puerto rican. Location Pawtucket. Fair looks good not great service. Let me roam, took her time. Honest lady clean place parking is a bit tough. BB. 3 or. 4 depending on her mood

Rito1
04-29-09, 00:04
Thanks tim & joe

MeatMan
04-29-09, 10:01
I never saw her. I was there as planned, called she says not ready so I get coffee. Call again, and get be there in a minute. She kept saying she was coming down in a minute. Making up lame excuses. Had me go to front door then she has me go to the back door. Now I am looking pretty out of place doing this. Some wacko guy starts yelling at me meanwhile saying he is gonna hit me. I bail as I do not need this kinda crap. Possible set up, definite wack job.

Just my opinon but, when they start giving the "run-around", I just bail out. I know it's sometimes hard to think with the bigger head but, safety is always #1.

Joe Parkers
04-29-09, 12:59
Thanks tim & joeSorry Rito1

I had a typing mistake there!!!...just realized that

The number is 401-992-4444 not 401-952-4444

Ronmunter
04-30-09, 21:35
I like the bigger girls, could someone hook me up with Nikki's digits from Malden?

Joe Parkers
05-01-09, 12:49
I like the bigger girls, could someone hook me up with Nikki's digits from Malden?I don't have a number but....

She's pratically on 24/7.

You can't really miss her.

Tim S
05-02-09, 22:04
FYI everybody -

I was on "The Free Chat Line" earlier today and one guys public message said "Attention all guys! Beware of two girls who advertise themselves as 27 y/o females who are actually cops not hookers, its a sting!" I PMd him and asked him how he got this info and he told me that he had gotten busted. So, it looks like we might need to tread a little more carefully on these lines....

Craven Head
05-06-09, 08:34
Has anyone met her yet?

I spoke with her on the phone directly and have her digits. Plan to meet up this week.

I'll report back with details. Maybe pics too.

MeatMan
05-06-09, 10:47
Chatted with her on the Raven this morning around 9:30 There weren't many of em on the line, just the usual weirdos. Met at her place where she gave me a CBJ for $40 with I don't like. I didn't "get off". Oh well.

Looks- nice face, but I think she has eczema. Saw it on her lower back, arms and her legs

Performance 4.5 -5. I had better.

She has digits. Senior members if you want em, PM me.

MeatMan

Has anyone met her yet?

I spoke with her on the phone directly and have her digits. Plan to meet up this week.

Sounds familiar. How often is she on the Raven and what times?

Craven Head
05-11-09, 15:27
Has anyone met her yet?

She gave me her number on the Raven line but it took us a few weeks to connect. This girl is hot.

18yo, maybe 100-110lbs, cute face, incredible body

We met this morning at her house. She was home alone and said it was ok to come over. I did a drive by first. She met me on the front porch. Her name is Kayla. I asked if I could take some pics but she preferred not to.

Ho Hunter 328
05-11-09, 16:49
She gave me her number on the Raven line but it took us a few weeks to connect. This girl is hot.

18yo, maybe 100-110lbs, cute face, incredible body

We met this morning at her house. She was home alone and said it was ok to come over. I did a drive by first. She met me on the front porch. Her name is Kayla. I asked if I could take some pics but she preferred not to.

Description? Rates? Services offered? Performance?

Rito1
05-11-09, 22:18
I had a bad experience a few years back on another chat line. I met someone and she gave me an address and when I got there I rang the bell and A guy opened the door and told me ****** don't live here. Now whenever I meet someone I ask them to hang a blank piece of paper on the front door so I know they are there. If they ask why I tell them.

Joe Parkers
05-13-09, 11:02
I was on the free chat line yesterday. Talk to januari in Pawt. Settled for $60. Best BBBJ I ever had. She knows how to suck a C**K. She is about 47 years old, she looks 35 for real. Greek was part of the package and she encouraged it. I had a very good time. I have digit on her. She's a keeper. She also has a friend. I wanted her too but was not there at that time.

2 days before I talk on the raven to vanessa, skinny black chick from dorchester, not too bad looking. We settled for 50 FS. She hosts in a dump near spencer st. I didn't want to go there. Didn't like the neiboughood. I saw LE staring at houses with flash lights. Got a BBBJ in the car for 25. I have digit on that one too.

JP.

Wiseass
05-13-09, 13:47
I was on the free chat line yesterday. Talk to januari in Pawt. Settled for $60. Best BBBJ I ever had. She knows how to suck a C**K. She is about 47 years old, she looks 35 for real. Greek was part of the package and she encouraged it. I had a very good time. I have digit on her. She's a keeper. She also has a friend. I wanted her too but was not there at that time.

2 days before I talk on the raven to vanessa, skinny black chick from dorchester, not too bad looking. We settled for 50 FS. She hosts in a dump near spencer st. I didn't want to go there. Didn't like the neiboughood. I saw LE staring at houses with flash lights. Got a BBBJ in the car for 25. I have digit on that one too.

JP.

Sounds like this young lady. She used to post on CL. now on TazList. Looks like she's also working the lines.

Chill out with januari
Date: 05-11-2009 10:23:58 EDT

Hi,

I'm swedish portugese mixed, 5'7 38d shaved and ready to play. All languages spoken,very open minded to new things. So whats your fantasy ? Maybe you want to bring a friend. maybe I can get one of my friends for a day you will never forget.. Give me a call and we can set something up.

I'm in Pawt.

Januari

401-516-8462

Joe Parkers
05-13-09, 21:34
Sounds like this young lady. She used to post on CL. now on TazList. Looks like she's also working the lines.Yep , that's her. She looks much younger though.

Hjfetish
05-14-09, 22:53
I called the number listed for her at around 8 tonight. Some guy answered and told me that I had the wrong number.

Joe Parkers
05-14-09, 23:06
I called the number listed for her at around 8 tonight. Some guy answered and told me that I had the wrong number.I know what happened . She created the ad with the wrong phone number.

on the ad 401-516-8462

Her phone number 401-516-8482

Hjfetish
05-15-09, 06:57
Nice, thanks! I will definitely call her.

Joe what time did you see her? Was it during the day, or during the evening?

Joe Parkers
05-16-09, 10:43
Nice, thanks! I will definitely call her.

Joe what time did you see her? Was it during the day, or during the evening?She's available from morning till midnight. Anyway that what she said.I saw her right around 6 PM. She does have a roommate. I guess you re going to have to ask her what tiime is the best.

Funtolook
05-17-09, 14:11
I believe she goes by Januari on the web, and Norma Jean on the free chat line.

I have seen her several times with good and bad results.

She is in Pawtucket off Main Street. She lives next door to Brittany (mentioned in other posts below), for those considering a double header. I saw someone checking out contents of my car while parked there once, of course it was empty.

Her service is usually decent but does vary from enthusiastic to I'd rather be elsewhere. Looks: I would hardly say 35, I would say more like 45 (she says she is 48). She is decent looking with a platinum blond dye job. Lots of tramp stamps which do nothing for me. Ok body for her age. She allows lots of roaming. Prices cheap to average. Most anything on menu.

Now the bad. Her place is messy, not that I am from home and gardens, but I wonder about how many of us have shared the same sheets. She has a little one there as well as many others each time I have visited. This many bother some of you, although I never had an issue. My big issue is "no shows" I called her 3 or so weeks ago and asked about coming by in 30-45 minutes. She agreed, and says call when you get here. I got there called and got her daughter who says I have her phone and I will be home in 5 minutes. I wait the 5 call, and no answer. I ring the bell no answer. I wait 5-10 minutes call again and no answer. I do this for a bit then bail, waste of time. I see her next, and she apologizes and takes 10 bucks off so ok fair enough. I call a few days ago, and say can I come by in 15 minutes. She agrees. I get there in 10 and call she answers and says I can come in but she has no sitter for her little one, daughter to be back in 5. OK, I go in, wait, and nothing, as she calls around for someone to watch the kid. Meanwhile lots of calls from some EX husband who she tells me is threatening her and has thrown a rock through her window. Anyway 15 minutes go by I get up to bail, she pleads for me to stay, she finds someone 10 minutes later, so after waiting 30 minutes, hearing her story, I get less than great service. While hearing all her business during my wait I was able to discern she does have a habbit to fund, nothing involving IV drugs though. She also has a bad habit of calling your phone when she wants a date (money). Something to be ware of if using a work phone, or a phone you leave around the house. I have had calls during the work day, evening, at night, and Sundays. My phone is always in my glove box so It disturbs me not.

Bottom line I like her, but hate having my time wasted. May give her another chance one day, but I have others that are more reliable.

Tim S
05-17-09, 17:35
Met Chloe from Dorchester off the Raven line this afternoon. She is a tall black woman with big tits. Not the best looking girl but not too bad either. She is very nice and likes to talk and makes you feel right at home. She gave a so-so bbbj for 40. Probably wouldn't repeat as I'd prefer to see what else is out there.

Rav33
05-21-09, 23:16
I talk to several and all are african american, or from some islands, black or brown skin. Also, most are from dorchester and surroundigs area. Does Raven advertise there or they have more time to hang around on phone? why not white girls or girls from suburbs? I love all skins but just curious.

Georgess
05-26-09, 22:20
Hello everyone. This forum has certainly been enlightening in ways to connect with different providers. Connecting on the party line was definitely a new concept. I got hooked on to it and probably spend a few hours over the last couple of days to understand the ebb and flow. Some of the names that were mentioned here turned up on the line. Some more promising than others.

Finally I decided to bite and went with a girl who advertised herself as a 5'5, dirty blond, with some decent size tits (horrible with tit sizes more an ass man). Traded a few messages and got comfortable that this person was not a junkie or at the very least currently not on anything. Initiated a live connect and she responded and wanted my number. She called me directly (unblocked) and said she could be at my spot in about 15 minutes. I offered $60 (over paid by $20. I know) for a BJ.

Anyway what showed up on my door was a overweight Caucasian woman who was attempting to conceal her weight with some type of a coat. I have to admit she carried her weight well. She sported short cropped blond hair and spoke well enough that I felt comfortable proceeding further even though this was by far not my type. She also had LV handbag which was interesting.

There is only provider that I get a BBBJ from at $200 per hour. She always leaves me gasping for more and is by far the best blow job period I have ever received in my life. She visits here on a bi-weekly basis and is a fantastic provider. I have got myself tested several times after seeing her over the last few years and have had no issues.

Anyway sorry to side track, so got the cover on and she did the trick with the mouth that some AMP chics do where they roll the condom with their mouth on to your cock. Getting sucked with a condom on is only so much fun and I got tired pretty quick and had her focus on the balls. Initially she would just put it between her lips and move her fingers around till I stopped and told her I wanted to see some tongue action. She relented and things got a bit better. She is willing to take directions albeit a bit hesitatingly. She popped her tits out and I had no interest in seeing what was down south. Finally I straddled her face and had her suck my balls while I stroked myself off to completion. I have had some providers who could make me pop with a condom on but this was sadly not one of them. With some direction her sucking of my nuts got enthusiastic towards the end and that helped with the release.

She does do BBBJ if the patron insists and also does some role plays. However you might want to negotiate that part up front. I didn't experience much upsell and I am quite sure you could have the whole enchilada for $60 if you wanted.

I asked her if she would be OK with me giving out her number and she has no issues with it. Just asked if I could give it to reasonable sane people. So if you want her digits and you self qualify yourself (right! ) as a reasonable sane person who wants to partake then drop me a note and I will forward the digits.

And all others are covered.

Georgess
05-26-09, 22:29
Just forgot to mention this in my prior report. I also came across a woman who was advertising in Charlestown. Black female in her thirties with toys and porn who was ideally looking for a "submissive male". I told her I wanted a straight up BJ and she responded with her digits. I did not partake in this and went with Crystal (see prior posting). Also this Charlestown girl seems to be reviewed by another monger earlier in this thread (just read back a bit).

Also regarding Crystal's post and this post. No problems giving you the number but would appreciate a number in return with some detail on a good provider and your experience so I can expand my horizons Ideal provider would be one who can provide a fantastic BJ and is hopefully on the thin to medium built side.

I also heard Christine (Worcester) and Linda (Everett) on the line.

Georgess
05-26-09, 23:15
By the way I was on the line earlier in the evening today and wanted to pass this nugget along to you mongers since this provider indicated a few specialties that I have not come across too often.

She offered F/S, cream pie, dom, golden and brown showers (receiving! - yikes). Also she noted when I asked her that she has no issues with rimming. She had some sort of special where you could pop twice in your visit.

I didn't get her details but she starts her ad requesting that you listen to her ad to completion. Hope you find it useful.

Funtolook
05-27-09, 19:43
By the way I was on the line earlier in the evening today and wanted to pass this nugget along to you mongers since this provider indicated a few specialties that I have not come across too often.

She offered F/S, cream pie, dom, golden and brown showers (receiving! - yikes). Also she noted when I asked her that she has no issues with rimming. She had some sort of special where you could pop twice in your visit.

I didn't get her details but she starts her ad requesting that you listen to her ad to completion. Hope you find it useful.That one is a scam.

Eventually she will say to prove you are serious send her the funds western union in advance. I doubt you hear from her after that. She comes on from time to time with some "unique bit" to get the juices of crazy guys going. I have heard her offer S&M, lesbo shows, even young kids.

I would never let one of these chat line hustlers come to my crib either.

Be careful!

Funtolook
05-27-09, 22:57
Got a call from her during the work day on my monger phone I leave in my car. She says she moved so some of the issues in my last report may or may not be relevant She could be worth a second look, but I do not know that I will. As stated before this is far from my first mid day call from her. She even called again later and left another messaqe. "hey baby I want to see you". Same old crap. I'd be real careful using a work phone, or one wifey sees with this one guys. Anyhow after her message she thought she hung up but did not, and I heard her talking to a guy (which makes me leary). I hear I am so sick of calling these f-in guys to make money. Who knows, anyhow new location may be worth a try. Service was never bad, and at times good, Guy around = bad. Phone calls you do not want could be bad. Get a monger phone for this one.

Tim S
06-01-09, 14:08
Met with Ayla from Dorchester off the Raven line today. She is brown, very cute, shy, and soft spoken with a nice body. 45 for bbbj no cim and 10 more if you want her naked. She is 19 years old. Wasn't the best bj ever but the fact that she was in good shape (she has an athletic build; I asked and she says she plays basketball) and young certainly makes her a better option over many of the fatter, ugly chicks you typically find on this line. I won't share her # because I didn't ask for permission, but she says she is on the line regularly. If you hear someone soft-spoken calling from Dorchester it is more than likely her. Worth a visit.

MeatMan
06-03-09, 16:12
Met with KC from Medford off the Raven line this afternoon. Greeted me at her door where we exchanged hellos. She is unfortunately a biggun. $40 for BBBJDT,CIM and 10 more if you want her naked. She's in the top 10 of best BJ's I ever had. Possibly in her mid 40's. Not excatly the greatest looks in the world, but again her "headgame" is awesome!.

Worth a visit!. Pm me for the digits if you want em. Trusted senior members only!.

MeatMan

Joe Parkers
06-15-09, 22:18
I met with Mary on the line today "the free chat line". Nothing really to write about. $40 for the BBBJ, not great, I had worse. Beside the teeth, I could tell she USED to be good at it. She said she's 35, but she's late 40's. Lives in Malden /melrose, has her own place. Everything is on the menu.

Any guys want to take the plunge I have digits.

Joe

True Hobbiest
06-16-09, 09:58
Met with Debra from NH...a long ride for nothing. She makes "obese" ladies look skinny. I did an about face after I muttered "must be the wrong address for pet sitting services". She describe herself so off the mark that I did not even feel bad.

Play safe and stay safe,
TH

Mosfetx50
06-16-09, 12:38
So I just started getting to know the party line. How can you guys decipher the messages? I can't understand what they are saying half of the time!

Joe Parkers
06-16-09, 21:39
Met with Debra from NH...a long ride for nothing. She makes "obese" ladies look skinny. I did an about face after I muttered "must be the wrong address for pet sitting services". She describe herself so off the mark that I did not even feel bad.

Play safe and stay safe,

THOnce , I asked on the other side about her , because she kept sending me messages. I got the same description. Huge! She's about 55

MeatMan
06-17-09, 23:11
They at times quite simply dominate the chat lines. They'll describe everything else, nice smile, personality, but they'll never mention they're weight. Be forewarned guys before you take the plunge....I didn't.

Joe Parkers
06-19-09, 01:30
Channel is on the free chat line. Located Elmwood Ave Providence. Very bad service 30 second BB then she expects you to finish yourself.I hear some bad reviews on Channel too. She's a set Up, 2 Guys will come out of the bathroom to jump out at you.She's on the free chat line everyday down in warwick RI.

Avoid at all cost!

Pyrogeek
06-27-09, 01:35
Called into the Raven party line tonight around 12:15am and made arrangements with Ruth from Malden. This was my first time hooking up off of the line.

We agreed on a price and I drove to her apartment off of Route 60 in Malden. She was friendly and very accommodating. We agreed on $30 for BBBJCIM and it was one of the better mouths I've felt in a long while. She knew what she was doing.

She gave me digits to her regular phone. Will definitely be repeating.

Joe Parkers
06-30-09, 20:47
Today I met stacey off the free chat line. She answered quickly with a phone number and address. I called up right up the street. She opened the door wearing sexy a lingerie on with no panties. That already got me ready for action. We went straight for the bedroom, there was a porn movie playing on the TV set. Stacey is a 33 years old black female. Not too bad looking, not fat, would say 5'6, 150 lb. She started me with a nice BBBJ. I have never had a BJ with a tongue pierce. Its quite nice, good technique. , Huge cans, . Plenty of roaming. I opted for FS, Even though, I said I only wanted BJs. No complain, I promessed extra for it. Surprisingly thight. We went mish the all time. She is very Honest, my wallet fell on the floor without me knowing it. She picked it up and gave it back to me. She 's a keeper, I had a great time with her.

Damage $40 and 10 for the extra. Can't get better than that.

I have digit. Only trusted senior members! I told about giving the digit to others, she said as long you are not giving it to freaks. LOL

MeatMan
07-01-09, 11:52
To keep it short, called the Raven and sure enough she was on looking for a "generous gentleman". This is my third time hooking up with her so it was pretty much the same. Again great bod, but she doesnt give BJ's at all. Damage was $45. She moved to another part of Dorchester now which is very easy to find.

I also have the digits for senoir members. Pm me!

MeatMan

DrGolfer
07-01-09, 19:35
Location for Stacey?

Looking for someone other than Januari in the Prov / Pawtucket areas?

Joe Parkers
07-01-09, 22:38
Location for Stacey?

Looking for someone other than Januari in the Prov / Pawtucket areas?She is Charlestown Boston, MA

Joe Parkers
07-12-09, 12:42
I saw Ruth Friday night at her place in Malden. I wasn't to impress with her skills a bit rush. She is obvious on the juice. I got there 15 minutes earlier. I told her I was on the way. Saw her jumping out of a cadillac with something, she basically ran in. Anyway, got in got business down for 40. BBJCIM. FS was part of the package, but I wasn't in the mood.

I have a digit. Seniors Only

Italian Monkey
08-05-09, 18:07
Back from a Hi-adus, got some info on a girl by the name of Debbie out here on the ri chat line, shes like 5'0 95 lbs, calls from the silver lake area in prov. she is portugese, not bad i would say, 40 for fs.cute but might be on some drugs not sure.she dosent have a place. What else has been going on here guys?

MeatMan
09-06-09, 12:41
Called the Raven this morning and talked with a Haitian-American woman who lived in Dorchester. Arrived at her place and it was in shambles. She also had her nephews and her roomate around as well(her roomie was a looker). That usually turns me off when I see kids running around it's just an akward moment for me.

Anyway, Thinking with my "other head", we went up stairs, chatted a bit and it was on to biz. She gave me a BBBJ and sex all for $40. Bod looked good, face was average, overall nice attitude, but I don't I'll repeat. Seeing those kids and wanting to do the nasty puts a damper on the mood. I got the number if senior members are interested. Let me know.

MeatMan

ArchersTarget
09-09-09, 19:09
Could someone fill me in a little about the Raven line. What the hell is it and how does it work.

Thanks

Joe Parkers
09-11-09, 01:07
Could someone fill me in a little about the Raven line. What the hell is it and how does it work.

ThanksStart reading the thread from the beginning, on the second page you will pretty much get the way it works. The numbers are all over the Thread.

Good luck.

Kikyo
09-15-09, 14:53
Thank you to Joe Parkers who gave pm the number to Stacey. First time using the Raven line. Based on Joe's review, I quoted 30 for bbbj. She said no and didn't want to risk herself but will do it for 60! Wouldn't budge on the price even after last offer 50. I walked.

River Phoenix
09-18-09, 15:17
Hi. I'm an on and off mongerer. Been on the forum for years.
I am local to Somerville, Medford etc.
Anyone have a number for the girl in malden or someone similar?
Basically looking for a number of a girl to give me a bbbj.
Meatman can vouch for my authenticity.
Please PM if you can.

Craven Head
09-21-09, 09:13
Does anyone have info on Jaylin, from Weymouth. She is on the Megamates line often and promotes herself as a bombshell.

Traveler2020
09-21-09, 10:06
Does anyone have info on Jaylin, from Weymouth. She is on the Megamates line often and promotes herself as a bombshell.Stay away!She's about 5'1"-180 lbs. and all she wants to do is smoke crack.She is not at all interested in doing anything she promises over the phone except taking your money to support her habit.

River Phoenix
09-23-09, 15:34
I headed out to malden and the freak "had her phone off the hook".
A busy signal is all I got.
By the time I got through to her it was too late.

DrGolfer
09-26-09, 20:20
Anybody care to share a lead for providers from RI who you can find on the Chat line.

Not interested in Janauri

MeatMan
09-29-09, 07:56
Anybody care to share a lead for providers from RI who you can find on the Chat line.

Not interested in Janauri

You may want to try the free chat line, but be forewarned!. There are some crrrrrrreepy fucking guys on that line!.

781-452-3456. Press 7 to block em out.

Katokay
10-01-09, 21:57
Met a black woman from Raven last week. She quoted 50 for full. This is a warning to stay away from her. She lives in the high rise near KFC on Main street. She told me her name Shadia or something like that. Went to her apt after going thru security downstairs and signing in. I was met at the door by an old (maybe 70year old) lady who pointed to a room. There laying in the bed was the biggest ugliest boohog I've seen in years. I got shivers when I saw her and walked out. She kept saying I had to give her something but I did not.

Avoid this woman at all costs.

MeatMan
10-03-09, 12:16
Met a black woman from Raven last week. She quoted 50 for full. This is a warning to stay away from her. She lives in the high rise near KFC on Main street. She told me her name Shadia or something like that. Went to her apt after going thru security downstairs and signing in. I was met at the door by an old (maybe 70year old) lady who pointed to a room. There laying in the bed was the biggest ugliest boohog I've seen in years. I got shivers when I saw her and walked out. She kept saying I had to give her something but I did not.

Avoid this woman at all costs.

KFC on Main Street?..Exact location? Thanks.

MeatMan
10-13-09, 16:01
Does anyone here have the info on the 29yo woman from Lynn who offers FS?. She's on the Raven from time to time and she's difficult to get a hold of. Pm me please.

MeatMan
10-17-09, 09:03
I managed to get the girl from Lynn on the Raven last night. Her location is in Central Square nearby a defunct pizza place called Georgiana's. She's quoting $80 for FS. I got her down to $60 and it was agreed. When I arrived, Ugh!. Her stomach was hanging over her jeans. She HAD to be close to 260LBS! No fucking way!

I made up some lie that I had to go to an ATM and I'd promise her that I'd be back.....NOT!. Fellas, if that's your thing, I got the number so go for it, but she is NOT WORTH the 80 bucks she's requesting. Once you arrive at her door, you'll wonder why you even bothered.

MeatMan

Craven Head
10-19-09, 11:08
I managed to get the girl from Lynn on the Raven last night. Her location is in Central Square nearby a defunct pizza place called Georgiana's. She's quoting $80 for FS. I got her down to $60 and it was agreed. When I arrived, Ugh!. Her stomach was hanging over her jeans. She HAD to be close to 260LBS! No fucking way!

I made up some lie that I had to go to an ATM and I'd promise her that I'd be back.....NOT!. Fellas, if that's your thing, I got the number so go for it, but she is NOT WORTH the 80 bucks she's requesting. Once you arrive at her door, you'll wonder why you even bothered.

MeatMan

Just roll her in a pile of flour until you find the wet spot.

Craven Head
10-22-09, 14:54
Ok ok, I should have paid attenion to previous reviews.

She claims she is full figured but not a BBW. Who is she kidding? She is a Super-sized BBW!

She also claims to busty. Sure, if you like saggy ones hanging to her waist.

Stay away

looks: 2
performance: 1
value: 0. Save the gas money

worst in my mongering experience

MeatMan
11-29-09, 19:10
Met a chick on the Raven this afternoon. Lives in the Jamaica Plain/Roslindale area wasn't too hard to find. She quoted $50 for full. Arrived at her apt complex, told her I was there, and got buzzed in, but before that; she told me to knock on her door when I'm there. Arriving at her door, I heard a child cry from her apartment pretty loud. Didn't knock, turned around and left. Fuck that!.

There's a time and place for everything and that sure as hell was NOT the time. Some of the ladies working the Raven are getting desperate now.....Sheez!

MeatMan

Rito1
12-14-09, 12:08
Has anyone had any luck on here lately ? I have been on 3 days in a row and it's all gay guys & girls that are 5"5' & 180 lbs. Most of them I can't even understand. The few girls playing I can't get through to.

What to do what to do ???

MeatMan
12-15-09, 13:02
Has anyone had any luck on here lately ? I have been on 3 days in a row and it's all gay guys & girls that are 5"5' & 180 lbs. Most of them I can't even understand. The few girls playing I can't get through to.

What to do what to do ???

I haven't had any luck as well. Some are asking for $80-$.1 for FS!. Ridiculous!. No pics, bad location, and attitude?...Yeah, sure, Oook!.

I'm still at it though, Don't give up!

Tim S
12-20-09, 18:47
Anyone seen or heard from Dee from Pawtucket lately? I'm looking for a new number for her. She gave one hell of a bbbj!

MeatMan
12-21-09, 12:43
Called the Raven line Sunday afternoon looking for poon. Got in contact with a girl who lived in Everett near Mike's Roast Beef. Standard suck-n-fuck for .$5, (actually 42 bucks. She wanted me to grab her a pack of Newports on my way there). She's black, in her mid 30's, plus size(about 180lbs) OK looking with a gapped tooth.

PM me if interested.

MeatMan

Italian Monkey
12-25-09, 10:31
Anyone seen or heard from Dee from Pawtucket lately? I'm looking for a new number for her. She gave one hell of a bbbj!Yea she is still out there, on the 648 number. She did give a hell of a bj. She usually says in her greeting "calling from the rhode island area" in like a deep voice.

Italian Monkey
12-25-09, 10:40
On the chat lines. Reading all the posts here it, is so true that alot of the girls are over-weight, or have a baby crying in the other room. Have heard some prospects out there though, a 21 year old in cumberland (hard to get a hold of), Januray is an older lady, no good. In pawtucket theres a porugese gal in her mid 20's with like a 3 or 4 year old in the other room, she gave an intense BBBJ for. 5 in her bathroom, then jerked me off in her sink. She is on the side of the highway at the s curves, near the dunk and shell station on the third floor. No contact info though, it was a few weeks ago. Definitly can find a keeper though just takes time.

Tim S
12-26-09, 11:26
On the chat lines. Reading all the posts here it, is so true that alot of the girls are over-weight, or have a baby crying in the other room. Have heard some prospects out there though, a 21 year old in cumberland (hard to get a hold of), Januray is an older lady, no good. In pawtucket theres a porugese gal in her mid 20's with like a 3 or 4 year old in the other room, she gave an intense BBBJ for. 5 in her bathroom, then jerked me off in her sink. She is on the side of the highway at the s curves, near the dunk and shell station on the third floor. No contact info though, it was a few weeks ago. Definitly can find a keeper though just takes time.I think I had that girl in the bathroom in Pawtucket a while back. She seemed a little weird to me and was freaked out the whole time that her BF was going to come home. Maybe it was a different girl or maybe as always YMMV.

OliverTwist
12-27-09, 23:47
I tried this today and after weeding through all the gay stuff and one post by some fruitcake pedophile trying to find a young girl "sick fucker". I ended up chatting with some crazy sounding lady from west roxbury. I said hey what the heck and went over. It was a apartment complex off washington almost near dedham. When I met her I almost ran for the door as she was I think mentally handicapt and ugly as sin. But I was already there and had her take her teeth out and gave me a passable gummer and I threw her forty for her troubles. I did notice scabs all over her arms. Gross. I should have just left

OT

MeatMan
12-28-09, 16:47
I tried this today and after weeding through all the gay stuff and one post by some fruitcake pedophile trying to find a young girl "sick fucker". I ended up chatting with some crazy sounding lady from west roxbury. I said hey what the heck and went over. It was a apartment complex off washington almost near dedham. When I met her I almost ran for the door as she was I think mentally handicapt and ugly as sin. But I was already there and had her take her teeth out and gave me a passable gummer and I threw her forty for her troubles. I did notice scabs all over her arms. Gross. I should have just left

OT

Let me guess, you called the freechatline and you talked with "Nikki" from the Rockingham Apts. Duuuude........

Rito1
12-28-09, 17:36

OT
Hey OT, A tip. Block all ads you don't like. # 7 I beleive (have not been on for a week or 2) so the only ones you hear are the "working girls". Also sometime the girls that are looking do not leave a message at all & listen for the guys and contact them so I never block them.

Krsupercat
12-28-09, 19:52

OT

Hi OliverTwist,
I haven't been on inawhile, but, it looks like the quality of the free chat line hasn't improved

OliverTwist
12-28-09, 22:12
Yes, I believe thats the one MM. Have you seen her? Strange to say the fucking least. The chat line is one fucked up place.

MeatMan
12-29-09, 11:05
Yes, I believe thats the one MM. Have you seen her? Strange to say the fucking least. The chat line is one fucked up place.

Do I remember?..Whoo boy do I ever!. I remembered waiting in the lobby for her to come out. The place smelled of piss and chicken soup!. When she came to greet me, My mojo went 95 south. I had a short 5 minute conversation and left, never too return.

Rito1
12-29-09, 12:39
The place smelled of piss and chicken soup!.
That must be one great smell.

Hotboyzz
12-30-09, 15:14
I've tried sorting through all the guys and immature women on the Boston line. It just seems to be battle to find a sane gal who wants to have fun. I know you can hit 7 forthe filter, but even then you only cut out half the nuts. I will keep at it though. I have also saw the chick @ the Washington ST appartment (Boston/Dedham line) Forgot her name, but don't even waste your time.

Monger Elvis
01-13-10, 01:24
The Ravin sux as of late!
I've been out of the mongering game for a while but "NEED" to get back into it and fast. I called the line about a week ago and there is a new number?

anyone had any luck on either number and is there a better number to call?

I'm a North Shore (North of boston) guy and havent been posting in about a year but have been lurking here. Had a steady who drained me regularly so there wasnt a need to monger around. well the ***** is gone and "I'm Back!"

Info, General help, Digits, etc are all welcome!!!

Jimmy Victor
01-15-10, 09:21
Was on the chat line just browsing passing time and heard a girl close to where I live in the south end, she seems new to it so I thought I would give it a try, her name is amy she's a white female 20 yrs old tall slim, about 5'-8'' tall, wears tight black clothing black boots, 115lbs, some facial acne, gives excellent BBBJ for 3 or 4, lives near rutland st. In the south end in boston. Met here twice will repeat.. The other one I met last night in everett near ferry st. Close to the baseball field, she's 21, she states shes Cambodian and goes by the name Asia. Had BBBJ and full for 4. She has a place she shares with another lady and boyfriend. She offered to take care of me inside but I refused cause I never go to houses I don't know about, so we drove to malden in my truck and did it there, was excellent and will repeat. She's about 5'-5'', 150lbs, long black hair, smooth light tan skin, and seems new to it a little. Full for 4. Both of these girls could probably be talked down a little but I didn't try, besides, they have to work hard with me cause I take so long.

Rito1
01-15-10, 20:57
I have not had luck on here for a very long time, but I guess today was my day. Called around noon and left my message. As I was playing & deleting all the messages I did not want to hear I received a message from a girl. She asked what I wanted (fs) and asked if I can travel to Dorchester. We sent a few messages back & forth before we went live. We then agreed on .4 & off I went. Her description of herself was almost 100% she was 1/2 pr & 1/2 black about 5'8 120 lbs, & 25 yo. She had very small a cups but the nipples were long & fat. She also had a nice fat ass. She does have a small belly.She told me she does greek for .2 more but you have to have a small one. Anyway she was almost gfe. She cute, she kisses and licks, blows in your ear and lots of other good things. She lives near Ashmont with her mother who works. She says she is on the line every Monday & Friday around noon. (when her mom leaves for work.) She does not want me to give out her #. Her name is Linda. She does not leave a message so if you are listening for her you won't hear her. She listens for generous guy & contacts them. If she contacts you jump on it. Also I was there almost 2 hours so she does not clock watch.

Looks 8
body 7
fs 10
extras 10