PDA

View Full Version : Kissimmee

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

The Antagonist
08-23-07, 00:51
I Drove Down 192 And Seen 2 SWs 1W 1H they said they were girl friends they were a experienced team I have to say the I got a double bbbj and the W1 SWed they competed with each other for who was better so I tolded them the one who SWs is always better. they wanted .2 each I also tipped .3 to watch them fight over .1 of it LOL Ooooo What A Dream.

The Antagonist
08-26-07, 22:28
There I was driving down 192 between walmart & sams club and there was a WSW blonde spinner type with nice fake boobs flagging me down like a crazy women I thought there's a way to get caught so I had to do what I could to stop her. She got in, we did the ask about leo thing then she expained how she wasn't like the other girls in kissimmee which was quite noticeable (she was f#$king hot! ) I told her I only had. 32 on me and that was all I was going to have so she said I was cute (lie) so it was ok this time she said she new I'the be back for more (boy is she right). We went back to her room she said her name is wynona but I was listening to county on the radio so I think she was lying if I had been listening to rap she would of said her name was 50 cent any way damn good session and if she dosen't get arrested I'll definently repeat.

The Antagonist
08-29-07, 21:49
Mon, Met A strawberry blonde with blue eyes would be nice if she got her teeth fixed spinner type great bbbjcimws .2

Tue, met a young HSW couldn't speak good english and didn't know her job very well yet did a bbbj kept on going down on it to fast and kept on gagging then tried to cim and couldn't hold it in and spit on my floor I thought man she better get better at this .2. I dropped her off and drove 20 feet and there was Strawberry again picked her up she gave me an outstanding BBBJCIMWS and told me how much she loved my cock I kinda like that .3. I dropped her off went 20 more feet there was a big breasted blonde named niki picked her up we drove dodging LE for a while then we parked got another bbbj with gagging then cimws she told me that I tasted good but she also said It was the first time she ws LOL .3 I dropped her off and couldn't take anymore and went home and slepted like a drained baby. This all took place 192 & OBT 3am-5am

The Antagonist
08-30-07, 13:34
Met 2 red headed ladies last night. They have their own place and I got the best double bbbjcimws I ever had for .6 for both. They gave me some digits [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] ask for Bobbi or Shanan.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

The Antagonist
09-03-07, 18:15
Did a cruise down 192 seen maybe 20 KPD cars & 2 OCS cars. 1 WSW blonde she was dressed like she was somebodies Mom going to Sunday brunch she was only out for about 3 mins when 2 KPD cars stopped her (there will be no fun for locals in Kissimmee on the holidays and that's that PER The KPD LOL)

The Antagonist
09-04-07, 21:07
I Dreament that I met a blonde WSW named Nancey she was one of those that really likes her job pushed her face right down to my pelvis and took it all and didn't gag till the bad boy started squirting she SWed and kepted on sucking till I erupted again she took every drop and never asked for extra $. I Like That! .25 Gave extra .15 Man talk about relaxation slept like a drained baby again.

The Antagonist
09-05-07, 18:11
Thought I seen a tumbleweed but was a weather beaten WSW couldn't bear to pick up, but like a true monger I thought about it LOL. Cruised around seen to many KPD went home tomorrows another day.

Trail Rider 1
09-06-07, 04:17
Cruised thru Kissimee tuesday night around 2am and that was the typical Kissimmee I remember. Not a single woman anywhere to be seen but 20 KPD and Osceola Boys all over 192 and Main Street /OBT. Antagonist, you are one luck man in your hunts I must say. I still must give those Red Heads a try. A double lick sounds just what I need this week.

T.R. 1

The Antagonist
09-09-07, 22:23
Cruised down 192 Sun 2pm-3pm saw 3 WSW

#1 Scank I see every day must be the hardest working WSW in Osceola County I wouldn't do her with your dick Trail Rider but like a good monger I considered it LOL

#2 A 20yo girl that professed to me in a dream that she could make anybody cum in 3 mins then she proved it to me I call her 3min Beckey.

#3 A new face short stocky big breasted girl hanging with 3min beckey I may get to know better.

Thats My Report

The Antagonist
09-16-07, 22:42
I dreamt that:

On 9/9 & 9/10 there were no LE or SWs anywhere in Osceola County.

On 9/11 there was a overwhelming abunance of both could not safely par take went home cursing.

On 9/12 there was a Blonde WSW with no shirt on on the corner of 192 & Main causing all kinds of excitement had a nice rack but to much attention cruised around seen Shanon picked her up she didn't believe me about the shirtless girl so I bet her & she lost. got an incredible bbbjcimws for .2 dropped her off. By this time the Blonde WSW had her shirt back on working the same corner. I then spotted a 20yo HSW named Kitty got another bbbjcim spit .2

All this just to show Trail Rider 1 It can be done LOL

The Antagonist
09-17-07, 20:29
I dreamt that I picked up Shanon and got another bbbjcimws and then seen kitty the HSW but I can only handle so much so I pretended that I didn't see her even though she was running after my car.

Hey Trail Rider I could use some help here I can't do them all. But I will try LOL

Trail Rider 1
09-19-07, 21:14
Damn Antagonist,
Luck of the Irish, said your prayers, wished on a star. I have no idea how you do it. I cruised Kissimmee the last 2 nights around midnight til 2 am and seen jack. Not a damn thing. Is it they are daytimers or what. I travel, from OBT all the way down to the Castle and back and see nothing. I need one of those luck rocks to pound before I go out. Up in Orlando the trail is the worst I have seen in years. Happy Hunting , as my search continues. I am on a five year mission, boldly going where no................

T.R. 1

Trail Rider 1
09-20-07, 12:36
Hey Guys ,
Thanks for the PMs, they are greatly appreciated. Kissimmee has been a funny town for years. I worked there for almost 10 years at night and cruised around the areas you mentioned. Most of the time over those years it was more miss than hit. I remember when the ladies were up as far as the Hospital area on OBT. The bar near there was always a good spot. Also the gas station down by the Blockbuster was always happen during the day. KPD is a very bad force to mess with. They are a bunch of good old boys, that have been getting worst since the demographics of the town have changed. I would just say be very careful in those areas you mentioned. I have met a few good ladies over the years I was there but , had a few bad expierences with LE as well.

Happy Hunting and let the voyage continue.....
T.R.1

Fl Hobbyist
09-20-07, 22:21
I Don't know how you guys find these girls, before and after work I drive on 192 and see nothing. Last night for the first time I saw WSW blonde, close to Main and she looked to be in another world, flagging my down. Since I was tired of driving I thought to my self why not try it out, by the time I did a u turn she was already gone. this was at 2 am by the way. I guess I need to try it during the day and see what I can get.

Jethrow1
09-21-07, 07:07
The rain last night probably screwed things up a bit. However the girls have been hit or miss lately.

I did see a gaggle of them 5-6 on Sat. morning about 6:00 looks like they were finishing up for the night, on the north side 2 blocks from the RR tracks between main and the RR tracks.

KPD had someone pulled a 2 blocks west and I saw 1 skinny ugly one east of the tracks making haste to get out of dodge.

KPD watches and harasses this area so regular I won't stop around there.

Fl Hobbyist

I hope you truly did not do a true u-turn.

Jethrow 1

Fl Hobbyist
09-21-07, 18:01
The rain last night probably screwed things up a bit. However the girls have been hit or miss lately.

I did see a gaggle of them 5-6 on Sat. morning about 6:00 looks like they were finishing up for the night, on the north side 2 blocks from the RR tracks between main and the RR tracks.

KPD had someone pulled a 2 blocks west and I saw 1 skinny ugly one east of the tracks making haste to get out of dodge.

KPD watches and harasses this area so regular I won't stop around there.

Fl Hobbyist

I hope you truly did not do a true u-turn.

Jethrow 1Haha, not exactly, just trying to get he message across. I drove down for few lights then made the u-turn, same rules of OBT apply everywhere.

The Antagonist
09-23-07, 17:48
4am Fri 9/21/07 I Had a dream that I met 2 young ladies @ the corner of cenral & 192 named Blonde Michele, Brunette Melenie. The Blonde was new to the game the Brunette wasn't. they gave me a double bbbjcim .2 each the brunette SWed for .1

The Antagonist
09-24-07, 16:20
The Kissimmee Area was dead due to a over abundance of KPD about 3:00 am seen a old HSW friend I use to frequent 12 years ago I thought about doing it for old times sake but when I went back around she was gone. Then about 3:30am I saw a WSW literary roll out of some bushes on Columbia and get up and start walking she wasn’t on the street of 3 mins and was picked right up by a monger (hope that was u Trail Rider) that is all I can report.

The Antagonist
09-25-07, 17:08
Had another dream about Big Breasted Blonde Niki early this morming I dreamt that I picked her up then we found a place she let me suck and lick her big tits for a while then she unzipped me and took out my throbbing cock and started kissing the head then she started sucking it. She started going down on it a little at a time till she was deep throating the whole thing while also rubbing my balls. She kept sucking while I was squirting load after load in her mouth Man I thought I wouldn’t stop she Swed all of it then kept sucking while it was all tender I LIKE THAT!!!! .25 WOW what a dream

Jethrow1
09-26-07, 06:56
Tuesday 09/25

Cruised thru about 9:30 or so had the wifey so I could not shop or even look too closely. Saw 3 ladies out and about. 1 medium to heavy blond sitting on the bus bench next to Checkers, one more wsw a block or so down on the right was in the shadows so I didn't get a good look at her.
Crossing the street between the RR tracks and the Checkers was a bsw. I didn't see the little wsw spinner about a 3 on looks out yet but a real hustler. The blond may be the one that does all the flagging on the corner @ Main and 192.

I may need to get a late snack @ Checkers tonight

The Antagonist
09-27-07, 00:00
I checked out the seen early AM there were several WSW they seemed more interested in getting their fix than in making $$$$ and LE was everywhere. Then A Hotttttttt Brunette came out of a motel fighting with her hanging on wimpy looking black boy friend she caused a commotion like you wouldn’t believe she was a 12 on the CL scale and all the mongers were driving into each other seeing who could scope her first that got the attention of good old KPD who then started stopping all the SWs and harassing them none of them would even look at a monger after that I called it quits tomorrows another day.

The Antagonist
09-27-07, 15:26
Ok there were mongers everywhere so I expect to see more reports stop hunting on mine. I would like to hear from the monger that picked up that fine Blonde WSW on central when you report that one please tell it in Seconds. also the monger that got the fine dark skin SW on the corner of 192 & main then dropped her back off at the 7 11. I myself had a dream that I Picked up big breasted Niki Again for the same old Same old But I was looking for something a little different dam you other mongers lets hear some stories!

The Antagonist
10-01-07, 23:32
I've Been seeing mongers scooping up Hoes for the last 4 days and not one report LE got to the point that they're just pulling over anybody out of county mongers are nealy smashing into each other so where's the reports It's time for a little giving you dam shure are getting!

The Antagonist
10-02-07, 22:05
In This dream it's about 2:30AM 10/02/07 I'm headed East on 192 between 535 and the Walmart I see a sexy dirty blonde WSW (Heidi) looked like LE so I go way up then way back scouting for marked and unmarked LE I see none so I go for the scoop she gets in I play it cautious she dosen't ask the LE questions so I let It go she falls asleep in the car LOL I know no LE now so I ask "u a working girl? " she says "I sure am" so I say "prove it" she lifts her shirt and there they are 2 of the most beautiful 36 C tear shaped breasts I've ever seen I knew I wanted to suck those bad boys I head to a spot she quotes. 2 BBBJCIM I ask if she good she says "I never had a complaint" I ask if she SWs she say only for her man I ask "u have a man right now? " she answers "No" so I ask whats it take to be her man She says "not Much" LOL so I offers. 05 more to be her man and she accepts. First I such on those nice tits for a while then she leans over to my cock going right down to the ball bag deep thoating the whole thing over and over again mouning like I was fucking her and when that thing exploded she never missed a stroke I had to finally pull it away from her. I bring her to 192/Main where she gets out and tells me that I'm her man now LOL. So now I'm all relaxed I decide to head In then on the East side of Saint Cloud I spot a young brunette (Lilli) walking in the rain so I pick her up dosen't look like a SW so I ask where she's going she says home and it's on the way so I give her a ride we get there she invites me in says her boyfreinds on a road trip and she's all alone so I go in she starts talking of how hard times are and how moneys short so after giving me 2 glasses of wine I ask if she fools around she says "yes" she takes her clothes off A pair of 36 DDs nice I take my clothes off I suck those nice tits she goes down on me she sucks me up then lays down on the couch I try to get in her but she's to tight she grabs my cock and wigles it back and forth on her pussy till she gets it in I put it deep in her slowly then I stroke it in and out, her pussy literally sucked the cum out of me, man it was great. I gave her. 25 she says she may start doing it regularly if she dose she going to call me with some digits this one is prime meat boys! LOL

Thats all I have

TA

Trail Rider 1
10-03-07, 22:46
I officially give up on wasting gas cruising Kissimmee any more. I have cruised there 4 times over the last 2 weeks and found NOTHING. Last night cruised from 2:30am-3:45. All i seen was LE on Central, Columbia, OBT and 192. I travelled from Oakstreet down 192 down to 535. Back up and around Central and Columbia. NOTHING.... Kissimmee was as dead as it has been for the last 10 years.... My cruise report from the No Luck In Kow Town......

T.R. 1

The Antagonist
10-03-07, 23:27
Did the same cruise as Trail Rider and just like him nothing it was the quitest I've seen in a while I didn't see that many LE as Trail Rider just a few.

Man I feel sorry for U Trail Rider maybe I'll start doing deliveries for you or I could wait till you're behind me and I'll push one out in front of your car then you can finale scoop one up don't feel bad everybody needs a little charity some times LOL

TA

Fl Hobbyist
10-04-07, 02:58
I officially give up on wasting gas cruising Kissimmee any more. I have cruised there 4 times over the last 2 weeks and found NOTHING. Last night cruised from 2:30am-3:45. All i seen was LE on Central, Columbia, OBT and 192. I travelled from Oakstreet down 192 down to 535. Back up and around Central and Columbia. NOTHING. Kissimmee was as dead as it has been for the last 10 years. My cruise report from the No Luck In Kow Town.

T.R. 1You and me both. I cruise almost every night after leaving my job since its on the way and never seem to find anyone. one night only found one blonde girl and she was gone by the time I returned.

Jethrow1
10-04-07, 07:01
Maybe we should all carpool with the Antagonist and save a bunch of gas.

LOL

The Antagonist
10-05-07, 10:34
I had a dream that at 245AM scopped up a Kentucky Red head on OBT by the hospital she said she didn't know how she got to Kissimmee LOL her name was Mary she gave me a weird bbbj she didn't let me cim but she stroked me while I was cuming then she licked it off my cock and her had and eat it all then asked me for a napkin I guess thats the way they do it in Kentucky .2 dropped her off where I found her and made a trip around a OCS stopped Mary after I dropped her off they checked her out then drove her to the 7/11 on 192&Main and dropped her off. I drove around and watched the LE watch her they were using her as bait what do u know. in my travels I spotted a old favorite of mine I've been doing for 10 years now I don't remember her name but she looks just like Carley Simon the singer so I bring her to a spot for a bbbjcimws .25 after I drop her off at the before mentioned 7/11 I crusied around and seen at least 7 other WSW in the area most haven't made more than 10 steps before being scooped up.

Trail Rider 1
10-05-07, 14:05
I was in the Kissimmee area last night again until 3:15 am and from 2:00 am til then I saw nothing. Not one single woman walking anywhere. All I saw was the KPD donut eaters. How is it that Antagonist finds dimonds in the rough. When I was in the area for over 10 years and never found what he is able to.
Kissimmee last night was DEAD..

T.R.1

Veroguy
10-05-07, 21:24
I was in the Kissimmee area last night again until 3:15 am and from 2:00 am til then I saw nothing. Not one single woman walking anywhere. All I saw was the KPD donut eaters. How is it that Antagonist finds dimonds in the rough. When I was in the area for over 10 years and never found what he is able to.

T.R.1

I guess you can find ANYTHING in a dream. All his posts start with, "I had a dream" or "I drempt". One post says he did 3 sws in about an hour. Yah right!

VerySlowly
10-05-07, 23:38

T.R.1

T.R.,you and me have been on this board for years and we've seen our share of the fairytale writers and they get the best bodies, the most beautiful and best coxkskrs on earth in the most unlikely places at the cheapest prices in town and the girls love them so much they take them to their motel and do them for free, and then when they lose credibility on the board they go back to the mall and play with their zipper to the tune of the music in the food-court---LOL---VS

The Antagonist
10-06-07, 01:26
Listen guys,

I've been doing this before the Internet was around you guys Know Dieon Of Orlando I was doing her when she was 18 Worlds Of Fun will vouche for me but short of renting a bus to take you fellow mongers for a cruise I don't know what to tell you Ooo ya and I do Know Dieons Real name and most of all the other SWs. I give the reports to help my fellow mongers nothing else.

PS. Jealousy is a monger Killer don't let it take you. LOL

The Antagonist
10-07-07, 18:16
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the PMs, they are greatly appreciated. Kissimmee has been a funny town for years. I worked there for almost 10 years at night and cruised around the areas you mentioned. Most of the time over those years it was more miss than hit. I remember when the ladies were up as far as the Hospital area on OBT. The bar near there was always a good spot. Also the gas station down by the Blockbuster was always happen during the day. KPD is a very bad force to mess with. They are a bunch of good old boys, that have been getting worst since the demographics of the town have changed. I would just say be very careful in those areas you mentioned. I have met a few good ladies over the years I was there but, had a few bad expierences with LE as well.

Happy Hunting and let the voyage continue.

T. R. 1How about these names Tanya Blue eyed blonde, Crystal Mc David Also a blue eyed blonde, April long haired skinny sexy brunette, red head Bobbi she's still in the game and stills gives the best bbbjcimws I ever had, Oooo ya my personal favorite Lisa Mc Coy 36 DD Brunette Dam she was good, Tabby cute short hair blonde kind of a tom boy do you reconize any of these? I've had some serious dreams of these ladies 10 years ago.

Trail Rider 1
10-07-07, 19:17
Antagonist,
Your tone toward me has changed a lot there. I am sure you had a lot of fun with escorts in Kissimmee over the years as have I back in 1992-1996. But I will state again that the street dreams years ago were slow. As for present day dreams , I cruise the same streets you do and last week the same night you did and I did not see what you seen. As for how long you are at this, I have been in the game since the early 80's in NYC, also before the internet. I do not look for problems from other members. I just was pointing out that you claimed a pick up at the same time in the same area I was at, and I did not see what you seen........
Happy Dreaming
T.R.1

The Antagonist
10-07-07, 20:36
I as well am not here to fight all that I've said is true I don't know why you're not seeing them but I am trying to help I understand that you're experienced as well am I so you up for the POKE HER Game O I mean the poker game LOL

The Antagonist
10-08-07, 05:06
KPD was Strategically placed probably to catch ME seen a brunette WSW being dropped off on Marlbro didn't make it to 192 was picked up then seen blonde wsw on JYP by the bridge went to make turn around came face to face with KPD went about my business tomorrows another day

Jethrow1
10-08-07, 06:21
Well guys let's get along. I did spot one yesterday on a trip to the parts store @ the corner of 192 and Main. WSW, dirty blond around 30, blue jeans and a red top maybe a 6 or so on s/w scale.
She and her man crossed over to the 7-11 side of the street while kpd was haseling someone on the other corner. She then proceeded to set up shop on the bus bench in front of the parts place. Sure gave me the eye as I pulled out, too bad I needed to finish my fixit job or I might have stopped.

Happy hunting

Jethrow

The Antagonist
10-08-07, 16:15
4am Fri 9/21/07 I Had a dream that I met 2 young ladies @ the corner of cenral & 192 named Blonde Michele, Brunette Melenie. The Blonde was new to the game the Brunette wasn't. they gave me a double bbbjcim .2 each the brunette SWed for .1Seen the Brunette of this pair getting scooped up in the Gators parking lot.

The Antagonist
10-09-07, 17:00
Seen LOTS! Of KPD/OCS Till 3:00am then they were gone 2 BSW they looked like extras from the latest KING KONG movie with Jack Black in it they were scary to say the least came around to columbia scooped up Big Breasted Niki again she Immediately started accusing me of seeing other SWs I assured her that wasn't the case I think it went "something like this Ooo baby you know you're the only one" LOL U know you’re seeing the same SW to much when that shit starts happening. Well I got my usual bbbjcimws from her then dropped her off on my way out I seen a Brunette WSW walking west on 192 between main & the tracks on the west bound side but I didn’t have the energy to do anything with her so I had to let that one go. That’s all I have.

TA

Jethrow1
10-10-07, 06:25
Saw the same dirty blonde that i saw on sunday on the bench in front of Checkers on 192 then on my way back through saw her on the other side walking. While I don't see as many as the Ant. they are out there.

Jethrow1
10-12-07, 06:15
The same girl was back out on her bus bench next to Checkers last night about 8:45. I sure am hungry and need a burger. No other action around.

Had just done a turn on the trail in Orlando.

Boy it's like the Sahara Desert out there.

Jethrow

Fl Hobbyist
10-15-07, 15:36
Finally, for the first time in weeks I have a very nice dream where I am driving on 192 around 4 AM and spot 2 girls sitting on the bench next to thacker. I do a couple of rounds, LEO wasn't there so I picked both up, one is called Suzanne, didn't catch the other one's name, went back to their place close by, they wanted 1.6 for both but talked them down to one big one for an hour for both of them FS, not a bad experience, but after 45 minutes the one I didn't catch her name went outside the room and started talking (or pretend talking) on the phone that someone named Tony was coming in, few minutes later she is still no where to be found and I hear a knock on the window of the room and Suzanne freaks out (or pretends to be) I was done anyway so I get dressed normally and she kept saying quickly, hurry,..etc which gave away the act becuase of her tone, if anyone was outside they can come inside by the time I had my pants on, but actually I had all the time I needed to get dressed properly, part of me not being intimidated probably because I have years of experience in martial arts and would love for a pimp, husband,..etc to try me. anyway, left even from the front door and as I expected, no one is there, no cars, etc so it was all just an act. over all good service but at the end is what made it go south. either way I will not be picking them up again and I doubt they even would take a ride from me again, lol.

Stay safe and learn martial arts to inflict some pain on hustlers and thieves, lol. That is all folks.

The Antagonist
10-19-07, 17:29
Good Job FL Hobbyist

I mself seen a few WSW and 1 Hot BSW but LE has been to heavy to make any atempts so I've been playing it safe I think it's time for a new donut shop to open soon anyway I'll be making reports when things change.

TA

The Antagonist
10-20-07, 17:00
I had a dream LE wasn't anywhere on the streets last night seen the dennys was packed with LE cars the weather was drizzley, spotted a good looking Blonde WSW leaving the race trac east of the RR tracks she was headed west made a turn around and went for the scoop as soon as she was in the car she asked the LE question and before I could answer she had her top off I started laughing she looked at me with surprize and said O no you're a cop right I told her No but you could of waited till I asked if you were she said well if I am I'm going to need to get a new job now ain't I, well with that out of the way I went to a spot she told me she has only been doing this for 2 weeks but everytime she goes out LE is stopping her every 15 mins so she hasn't had a alot of customers she's going by the name Kiki I got a bbbjcimws .25 she started off sucking like it was a lolliepop then she started deep throating but I had one of those can't cum hardons so after a half hour of sucking she was getting nerveous that we were in the same spot to long so she told me to do what ever it took for me to cum so I grab her head and mouth fucked her making her gag and choke man it was wild then I came like crazy it was a massive explosion she swallowed it all she said next time we were fucking I told her I wasn't usally like that and she said ya right so any way I told her about this Forum and she asked if I was going to write about her I said yes I asked if I could take her Pic she said that I messed her hair and makeup to much but she said I could next time before we did anything I dropped her off at the Race Trac On JYP south of 192 I didn't even want a second one after that I went home and slept like a baby.

TA

Dodger Bulldog
10-21-07, 17:43
Maybe we should all carpool with the Antagonist and save a bunch of gas.That's some great advice there, Jethro.

I have lived in Osceola County for over ten years now. I usually get off work between
10 PM and 3 AM and to get home I drive south on OBT, turning east on 192 past
the RR tracks and the Racetrac.

I drive it every night.

I probably haven't seen enough SW in ten years to fill the fingers on either hand, and
they were such chicken heads I wanted to puke.

Hell, I didn't even know there was a Kissimmee thread until I stumbled across it a couple
days ago. Until our friend Antagonist came to town there was no call for one.

Suddenly, our good buddy finds Pamela Anderson, Shakira, Tyra Banks and Princess Di
on almost every corner, almost every night.

And usually with their shirts already peeled off.

Do tell.

DB

Jethrow1
10-22-07, 06:55
With all the LEO pressure.

Maybe we need to find a different stroll for the select few girls to meet at. Not sure where though. Maybe they could ride the bus to the Osceola sq. mall to the area transfer stop.

What is it a buck to ride the bus.

Maybe we could ride the bus? LOL

The Antagonist
10-22-07, 08:37
4am Fri 9/21/07 I Had a dream that I met 2 young ladies @ the corner of cenral & 192 named Blonde Michele, Brunette Melenie. The Blonde was new to the game the Brunette wasn't. they gave me a double bbbjcim .2 each the brunette SWed for .1Had A dream that I scooped up the Brunette of this pair she was walking east on the west bound side 192 just east of the RR tracks said her blonde friend is hanging at Roscoes said that LE is rounding up her co-workers she name off about 20 of the young ladies names got a bbbjcimws .25

TA

Big Fatty25
10-24-07, 10:54
Where on 192 are these girls? Have never seen a SW on 192. You guys are talking about east of JYP right? KInda between JYP and the turnpike? Thanks for the help guys. It would be awsome not to have to drive all the way to OBT.

Thanks

The Antagonist
10-25-07, 16:46
Seen 1 unmarked LE hanging by the school on central seen a brunette WSW with a good body and a skull face I could see the bone structure turn off of me she was hanging on Cypress then seen good looking Brunette long hair in a pony tail wearing Daisy Duke Shorts looked young I had a dream that I scooped her up by the Checkers said her name was Tasha that she was from Orlando but new here we went to a spot wanted .3 agreeded on .25 bbbjcimwspit she got on hands and knees on passenger seat and began good deep throat action I started rubbing her pussy then slipped my finger through the shorts she was real wet I asked her to take the shorts off so I could finger her she said she really wanted to fuck me I told her the car was to small for that she said she was flexable and could make it work she then removed her cloths I told her I really just wanted the bj she told me to bad and pulled a condom out of her purse she suck me a little more then got on top of me she was great I felt like I was doing my Junior High School girl friend again she hit my horn with her ass twice we got done and drove around she invited me back to her place but I couldn't go I gave her my digits she said she would call but U know how that goes LOL thats all I got

TA

Headhunter2000
10-30-07, 08:59
I probably haven't seen enough SW in ten years to fill the fingers on either hand, and they were such chicken heads I wanted to puke.

Hell, I didn't even know there was a Kissimmee thread until I stumbled across it a couple days ago. Until our friend Antagonist came to town there was no call for one.

Suddenly, our good buddy finds Pamela Anderson, Shakira, Tyra Banks and Princess Di on almost every corner, almost every night.LOL, this thread is more entertaining than the Orlando thread!

My opinion: TA's posts are difficult to read because each post is basically one long run-on sentence. However, I have drudged through most of them, and I didn't see anything that hard to believe. All things are relative, so TA's "Pamela Anderson" is probably the same chickenhead everyone else drives by without a second glance. Just like the old adage, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

I go to Kissimmee once or twice a month, and I always see at least a couple SW's while I am there. They are, by and large, the most hideous Christless abominations I have ever laid my eyes on--but they are there. I've even picked up a few of them, and I can attest that they usually provide better service than the SW's in Orlando. I would need a near-lethal dosage of alcohol to make any of them look attractive, but that's belaboring the point.

I could be wrong, but I believe most of TA's posts are true. He may have a skewed perception of their appearances, but for now I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that most of his stories have some basis in reality.

The Antagonist
10-31-07, 11:03
LOL, this thread is more entertaining than the Orlando thread!

My opinion: TA's posts are difficult to read because each post is basically one long run-on sentence. However, I have drudged through most of them, and I didn't see anything that hard to believe. All things are relative, so TA's "Pamela Anderson" is probably the same chickenhead everyone else drives by without a second glance. Just like the old adage, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

I go to Kissimmee once or twice a month, and I always see at least a couple SW's while I am there. They are, by and large, the most hideous Christless abominations I have ever laid my eyes on--but they are there. I've even picked up a few of them, and I can attest that they usually provide better service than the SW's in Orlando. I would need a near-lethal dosage of alcohol to make any of them look attractive, but that's belaboring the point.

I could be wrong, but I believe most of TA's posts are true. He may have a skewed perception of their appearances, but for now I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that most of his stories have some basis in reality.Ok I don't know If I'm supposed defend my character or the apperance of SW In Kissimmee but anyway here It goes with the best defense I have

SO!

LOL

Now If you will excuse me while I go do a couple of chicken necks this has all been very stressful

The Antagonist
11-01-07, 12:59
Currently decoys are on the streets of Kissimmee be careful. I'll let you know when the situation changes. Seen one sunday night standing in the rain at the corner of Central & 192 she must of been pissed LOL with her co-workers parked in their nice dry cozy cars on the next street over on Cypress.

TA

The Antagonist
11-02-07, 17:07
The weather was rainy so I guess LE gave its ladies a break from working in the rain. the Dennys had at least 12 LE cars in it and there were 2 KPD cars trying to take care of the whole city seen Brunette & Blonde SW team working in front of the Scratch & Dent App. Store but i didn't know them so I went on by then seen a cute blonde spinner I did know but I wasn't quick enough that one got away then came around to 192 & Main seen a brunette I didn't know on the left and a blonde I knew was a SW because I been with a friend of hers. I had a dream that I scooped up the Blonde by the the Checkers we exchanged Pleasantries and went to a spot her name was Jamie she's a native Floridian a bit on the heavy side. You know a girl likes to such cock when she positions just right so she swollow the whole thing without a flinch and that's just what this girl did so it's just more evidence to prove the theory that fat chicks give better head. I told her was going to write about her in this forum she asked that I tell you that I dropped .3 but when I have to choose between a SW and my brothering I have to choose my brothering and tell you I only dropped .2. That's all I have for now

TA

P.S. I still don't think it's safe yet the weather played a big part last night and I still want my tax money back from LE

The Antagonist
11-04-07, 00:58
Seen 1 unmarked LE hanging by the school on central seen a brunette WSW with a good body and a skull face I could see the bone structure turn off of me she was hanging on Cypress then seen good looking Brunette long hair in a pony tail wearing Daisy Duke Shorts looked young I had a dream that I scooped her up by the Checkers said her name was Tasha that she was from Orlando but new here we went to a spot wanted .3 agreeded on .25 bbbjcimwspit she got on hands and knees on passenger seat and began good deep throat action I started rubbing her pussy then slipped my finger through the shorts she was real wet I asked her to take the shorts off so I could finger her she said she really wanted to fuck me I told her the car was to small for that she said she was flexable and could make it work she then removed her cloths I told her I really just wanted the bj she told me to bad and pulled a condom out of her purse she suck me a little more then got on top of me she was great I felt like I was doing my Junior High School girl friend again she hit my horn with her ass twice we got done and drove around she invited me back to her place but I couldn't go I gave her my digits she said she would call but U know how that goes LOL thats all I got

TAI have to make a correction to this post this girls name was Tanya not Tasha sorry about that In This Dream she called me about 4:00pm 11/2/07 to ask if I was Available I told her not until 3:00am 11/03/07 she said ok i'll call you later I said OK about 12:00am she call me and tells me she's not going to be available at 3:00am I say OK 3:00am comes I go trolling I see various SW but nothing to write about so I pass them on by and LE was hot and heavy my phone rings it's Tanya she's crying her eyes out and asks if I can pick her up so I say shore she gives me direction to the most known crack house in town I go there and there various dudes hanging out front 1 asks what I'm looking for I tell him Tanya he goes inand gets her she asks me to wait so she can get her stuff (not drugs) real stuff. So I'm waiting and these 2 crack heads start coming over to my car one's holding his hand in a fist so when he got close enough I opened my door as hard as I could hit him with it and took that boy right down to the ground then I took off. Called Tanya told her what happend and told her to hurry up. I came back around Tanya came out of the house I scooped her up and we were off. She got in and starting telling of how you can't trust people Blah blah blah on and on and on all the way to her house then she asked me in.

We get in I say hi to the other 2 SW she shares the house with we go to her room she takes her cloths off so I do too she starts with a bbbj then gets a condom out and gets on top she then asks me to take her from behind I say shore she's on all fours ass to the side of the bed I'm standing and she grabs my cock and puts it in her we start rocking she starts slaming harder and harder so I do too. I then notice that we're moving the whole bed across the floor I can hear her moaning OooooWOF AaaaaaWOF HooooooWOF I think to myself that bastard but I don't mine shareing with a fellow brothering so I go to completion we do a clean up and I hand her my usual .4 for F/S and she gives me this disapointed look and says but WOF gives me .5 now that's where I draw the line DAMN U WOF STOP SPOILING ME LADIES!

TA

The Antagonist
11-08-07, 05:29
Once again The Antagonist stikes Gold on the streets of Kissimmee I had a dream that my good old buddy Shanon is out from being grounded for being a bad bad bad girl I made the scoop at the 7/11 cornor of main & 192 went to a spot and got a bbbjcimws god I missed those lips and that deeeeeep throat action she gives she said she's intertested in meeting all my friends but I think I want to keep this one for myself I brought her back to the fore mentioned 7/11 another operation gone smoothly I love it when a plan come together. Anyway that's all I got from the golden lined streets of Kissimmee.

Sincerely

The Grand Master Of The Grand Exhalted Knights of the Enhanced Hardon TA

Jethrow1
11-09-07, 07:52
Cypress runs behind the 7-11 east from main to central.

Check the shadows / bushes behind the Staples / 7-11 driveway onto Cypress.

Spotted something with a split tail there last night but it was too dark to comfortably make her out.

The Antagonist
11-09-07, 13:52
The weather was rainy so I guess LE gave its ladies a break from working in the rain. the Dennys had at least 12 LE cars in it and there were 2 KPD cars trying to take care of the whole city seen Brunette & Blonde SW team working in front of the Scratch & Dent App. Store but i didn't know them so I went on by then seen a cute blonde spinner I did know but I wasn't quick enough that one got away then came around to 192 & Main seen a brunette I didn't know on the left and a blonde I knew was a SW because I been with a friend of hers. I had a dream that I scooped up the Blonde by the the Checkers we exchanged Pleasantries and went to a spot her name was Jamie she's a native Floridian a bit on the heavy side. You know a girl likes to such cock when she positions just right so she swollow the whole thing without a flinch and that's just what this girl did so it's just more evidence to prove the theory that fat chicks give better head. I told her was going to write about her in this forum she asked that I tell you that I dropped .3 but when I have to choose between a SW and my brothering I have to choose my brothering and tell you I only dropped .2. That's all I have for now

TA

P.S. I still don't think it's safe yet the weather played a big part last night and I still want my tax money back from LEI had a dream that I hooked up with this chick again early this morning same bat same bat place LOL

SockMan
11-13-07, 08:14
Been reading, thought I should post.

A couple weeks ago, I picked up Elizabeth, petite hispanic. Near Siesta Lago.

Excelent mosh. Nice girl. She asked for my digits, but she has not called back.

Off and on I have been a hobbiest for ten or so years in Kissimmee.

I really miss brunette April, and curly blonde April. Used to find both, seperatly, down JYP before bridge.

Really really miss Jeanie though. She would deliver.

The Antagonist
11-13-07, 22:49
Been reading, thought I should post.

A couple weeks ago, I picked up Elizabeth, petite hispanic. Near Siesta Lago.

Excelent mosh. Nice girl. She asked for my digits, but she has not called back.

Off and on I have been a hobbiest for ten or so years in Kissimmee.

I really miss brunette April, and curly blonde April. Used to find both, seperatly, down JYP before bridge.

Really really miss Jeanie though. She would deliver.I'm glad somebody besides me is supporting these hard woring ladies and yes I miss brunette April myself.

The Antagonist
11-16-07, 18:09

TA

P.S. I still don't think it's safe yet the weather played a big part last night and I still want my tax money back from LESame Bat Time Same Bat Place

TA

MeatMan
11-16-07, 18:51
I'm glad somebody besides me is supporting these hard woring ladies and yes I miss brunette April myself.

Is that a dude?!.

The Antagonist
11-18-07, 20:47

TA

P.S. I still don't think it's safe yet the weather played a big part last night and I still want my tax money back from LESame Bat Time Same Bat Place

TA

Jethrow1
12-04-07, 07:56
Hey guys check out by the loop and NJYparkway. PM me for details.
Antagonist you know where this is coming from right.

The Antagonist
12-04-07, 18:20
Hey guys check out by the loop and NJYparkway. PM me for details.

Antagonist you know where this is coming from right.I seen that group of ladies as well did you notice the tall blonde with the 36/40 DDs did a fly by but somebody scooped before I could do a turn around I've seen them working from the Loop to the OPky I was going to keep them for myself but since you spilled the beans LOL I guess i'll share LOL

Be careful and happy hunting brothers

Sincerely

Make In My Day
12-11-07, 04:59
Did a drive by the 7/11 on 192 one extra large WSW dressed in pink alittle to big for me. I't was still early about 5. 45pm went over to checkers half way nice looking WSW, brown hair standing on side street next door went through the checks seemed ok, at the last min. Before I went to far noticed two guys standing in hedge row along side checkers, said good nite and called it a nite, what a bad feeling I had. Still don't feel right about it. Never posted before hope I can do my part.

Jethrow1
02-15-08, 07:35
Had the rare occasion to be on 192 @ 4:00 am this morning.
East of the RR tracks by the Gator bar, KPD had someone pulled over.
Had seen 2 gals and obvious escorts on bike and foot scampering away headed west.

Wheelin Nick
03-04-08, 18:40
Around 6:30 pm yesterday a WSW walked in front of my vehicle as I waited for the light to change at Main & 192, by the 7-11. Looped around and caught up with her in front of Checkers. Turned down the side-street and she got in. No LE check on her part. I prefer not to use my vehicle for this sort of thing, so asked her if she had a room. Not yet was her reply. No phone, either. (not exactly a marketing genius, here.) Since I am not into parking at my advanced age, I gave her .1 and told her I'd look for her again. Nice looking girl, 30's, decent figure, well-spoken, short dirty-blond hair. She says that when she has a room it is usually at the Budget. I'll look for her again soon.

Nick

Jethrow1
03-11-08, 06:20
Had to check a job out last night about 7:00 dusk. Leo was everywhere even a little county help. 3 in the Motel by the Animal clinic, 3 in the parking lot @ the appliance giant parking lot, 2 or 3 on the west end of MLK, thats KiKi's territory.

Several Crown Vic's so be careful if you cruise.

The Antagonist
03-11-08, 22:52
Had to check a job out last night about 7:00 dusk. Leo was everywhere even a little county help. 3 in the Motel by the Animal clinic, 3 in the parking lot @ the appliance giant parking lot, 2 or 3 on the west end of MLK, thats KiKi's territory.

Several Crown Vic's so be careful if you cruise.Kissimmee's under marshall law you better have your papers in order brother LOL

Sincerely,

TA

Jethrow1
03-13-08, 06:23
Kissimmee is getting an Asian Massage parlor.

Across from Home Depot.

Honey I have to go pickup something at the Home Depot to finish the bathroom remodel.

Cool

Retired Gfe
03-13-08, 12:02
Anything any better on that side of time? I still might make a visit!
Lissa

Across from Home Depot.

Honey I have to go pickup something at the Home Depot to finish the bathroom remodel.

Cool

Jethrow1
03-13-08, 14:07
There is still a group of us guys that would love to see a woman like you. I had their e-mails corraled for a while but when you re-retired i cleaned them out. Try a post in Orlando offering a trip over. At your rates I'm sure you will get many takers inc. me. Let me know I'll start thinking on who to e-mail.

Retired Gfe
03-14-08, 12:08
You are such a sweetie! Lissa

There is still a group of us guys that would love to see a woman like you. I had their e-mails corraled for a while but when you re-retired i cleaned them out. Try a post in Orlando offering a trip over. At your rates I'm sure you will get many takers inc. me. Let me know I'll start thinking on who to e-mail.

Dad 47
04-18-08, 15:24
Just a request to see if anyone has anything on the Haines City area. I haven't seen anything so far, and would really appreciate a PM or etc. to point me in the correct direction.

Looks like I may have to ride over to Kiss to check it out.

Thanks

Dad

Jethrow1
04-19-08, 09:02
We are as dry as a popcorn fart over here, just keep going on up the trail if you want any action.

KPD has this town locked down.

BTW I asked in the Lakeland forum about Haines City and nada was the answer other than the Sheriff was tough.

Dad 47
04-19-08, 12:25
We are as dry as a popcorn fart over here, just keep going on up the trail if you want any action.

KPD has this town locked down.

BTW I asked in the Lakeland forum about Haines City and nada was the answer other than the Sheriff was tough.Thanks Jethrow.

I hear ya' on the Sheriff. I'll peek into the O forums.

Appreciate it

Bwanadik
06-06-08, 19:56

Across from Home Depot.

CoolI went there 3 days ago. Took a hit for the team. Nice massage, but no extras even hinted at.

Jethrow1
07-09-08, 06:21
KPD Crackdown
I read a report from Kissimmee PD that they have a house set up in town to catch CL providers. If you are a provider or monger, and going to an appointment in Kissimmee, take note.

The sting may have ended, but maybe not.

Play safe.

Jethrow1
07-21-08, 06:17
Seniors, PM. me.

Sir Loin
07-29-08, 12:37
Cruised down 192 for a little, starting out from Hoagland towards Dyer. The road was under some sort of construction? From Dyer to Orange, headed east on 192. LE everywhere, SW nowhere. Westbound, there was a detour, a really crappy one at that, driving through 3 different parking lots for 0. 5 miles just to get back on 192. Well. There was one WSW on a bike, made eye contact 3 times w/ me while I was waiting in traffic, not my cup of tea. Extra flabby skinny legs with a wide torso. *cringe* she doesn't count in my book. Not to mention I was picking up some things from the store for my office (was on the clock).

Jethrow1
07-30-08, 08:27
Reported in Craigslist Home Suites on W. 192 5565

Careful out there

Retired Gfe
07-31-08, 14:35
I was told about a few others too! Senior members PM me.

Lissa

Reported in Craigslist Home Suites on W. 192 5565

Careful out there

Jethrow1
09-24-08, 06:43
Won't say much but things are stirring.

Leo is camped out near the tracks most of the morning.

PM me

Jethrow1
10-11-08, 09:23
there is a latin festival at the Lakefront so LEO should be tied up down there.

May be some good oportunities to be had on 192.

Jethrow1
01-14-09, 07:18
5-8, maybe 110#, real spinner, maybe 40, real cute doll, dressed to die for.

Nice clean incall.

Pm for details, till she says I can say more!

Cheesy Rider
02-01-09, 17:02
Went to the one across from the Home Depot. VIP Therapy at 4769 W Irlo Bronson. The sign just said "Massage" and decided to take a chance. Massage was OK. Unfortunately, they didn't have a table shower like the ones in Tampa. Just a regular one. One rough looking mamasan and one OK looking masseuese on duty. She looked like late 30's maybe. Nothing more than a handshake.

Jethrow1
03-27-09, 06:29
Met a couple, yes they swing and come as a pair. Hubby is straight so noting to worry about. You can have all the firsts.

See Escort Classifieds in Orlando.

Jethrow1
04-09-09, 06:18
The field has been picked.

She decided to retreat and stay amateur.

Sorry Guys, we will all miss her.

SockMan
04-15-09, 17:50
Does anyone know how to find Ruby from Kissimmee. She was on CL awhile back, and seems to have disappeared. Sigh. The good ones always go away.

Jethrow1
05-21-09, 07:06
39, spinner, needs some business, told her I'd help her find some customers, well posted or Sr. members only, sorry.

She is out of minutes but I have her e-mail

Nine Willie
05-24-09, 15:04
39, spinner, needs some business, told her I'd help her find some customers, well posted or Sr. members only, sorry.

She is out of minutes but I have her e-mail

Jethrow found a jewel in the southern desert. Highly recommended.
Willie

Taster Too
07-10-09, 01:03
Drove 192 from I4 to OBT- saw 1 spinner HSW just before the massage place on the R. 3 Marked vehicles not far away on the other side and an unmarked white sedan by the super8 within about.5 miles saw 3 separate vehicle stops with lights flashing and by the time I made it past OBT had counted 5 more marked ones just patrolling- boy it was sure busy- decided to head up OBT and saw 3 more. What's the record for cops on that stretch?

For the rest of the trip up to 408 only saw 1 more busy LE untile I got to 408- 4 LE having a donut break just past McD's. A couple of HSW and a BBW-

Nothing that I was looking for.

Over an out.

Dicktracey
03-28-10, 15:52
I didn't know we had a Kissimmee board here. I've posted a couple reports on the orlando streetwalker board on a blond I've picked up on 192 between old town and 535.

Mojo65
05-15-11, 00:18
Scooped one I think was in st. Cloud. Was a hess on 192 east. Pulled in to get some diesel. Cute brunett looked mid 20's nice shape about 5'5 asked for a ride, but I was going the wrong way. Nice attitude, BBBJ spit. 2 and a pack of smokes.

Got digits

Ms Bubbles
06-27-11, 11:50
Hello, I'm avilb today for massage's if anyone is near poinciana I live right on the line to kissimmee if your around leave me a message.

OtownCruiser
03-10-12, 21:44
She goes by Nikki (PM for her real name) and we were tight for a while, but lost touch back in November when I went out of town.

5'5.

Brown Hair.

Hazel Eyes.

120 lbs.

Here's a link to her old BP listing:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-night-you-wont-forget-22/5381695

Last time we hooked up, she was staying at an extended stay hotel just off of 192 near Old Town.

Member #4152
05-17-12, 20:17
If anyone knows HSW Rachel or the WSW she hangs out with please PM me her digits.

TWFSB

Furrber
06-12-12, 18:07
A few girls have been walking around on 535 and 192. There is a blond with a short haircut. Anybody know about her?

Grappler
01-05-13, 18:29
Anyone ever see this gal out?

Jazak
02-01-13, 13:13
Anyone ever see this gal out?Scary looking!

Jazak
02-02-13, 10:35
Natalie is the real deal if you can hook up with her. Hard to connect with her only does text and email but well worth it.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-man-who-can-spoil-me-29/7187051

Jazak
02-02-13, 10:36
Natalie is the real deal if you can hook up with her. Hard to connect with her only does text and email but well worth it. West 192 Kiss.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-man-who-can-spoil-me-29/7187051

Twilight
02-10-13, 14:29
I just stumbled onto the Kissimmee thread. I'm pretty happy to find it. Since uncle keeps it pretty quiet here, I haven't seen SW as in the good old days. The ones I have seen I've posted about in the Orlando thread.

JkGuy74
05-22-13, 13:45
She says just to call her and go from there 863-XXX-5233

LondonFan19
08-11-13, 13:30
Hey guys, I know I'm new to this thread. I'm local to Kissimmee and sometimes feel like dreaming, checked out 192 a little while ago seemed to hot.

Got stopped and patted down once just walking the strip.

Luckily I'm a nice guy and know how to speak to police without raising suspicion despite the odd things in my pockets.

If you guys don't want to tell me due to my lack of posting thus far on the site. I understand,

Mainly. I just want to know if they are out there.

(P. S) Currently my car isn't working so I can't drive a long.

But I'm fine to get a room.

Jethrow1
08-13-13, 06:42
Guys you be careful on 192, London, they are out there. But so is LEO.

MeyghaMann
04-08-18, 23:17
Anyone ever see this gal out?She will eat you up and spit you out. Haha.

DrivVCum
09-02-18, 23:49
Seen two girls walking the kissimmee produce plaza one was nice and thick the other was pretty rough pretty sure they were working couldn't stop and see if they needed a ride. Was grocery shopping.

Starr1963
09-06-18, 19:03
I normally post in Tampa but I ran across a cool UTR tonight. She is brunette, really tall. 6'2". Average build. $225 hr and does not watch the clock. PM me for pics. The only problem with this one is she is a bit of a distance and is at I4 and turnpike area. If you are interested let me know. She is 36 and nice.

CyJim666
09-19-22, 21:57
Hi guys,

I got a new UTR referral near Falcon's Fire Golf Course.

Chinese girl in her mid 30's, pretty and has curves in all the right places.

She is very sweet and clean, tries to please!

She will only see Seniors and only white or Asians.

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.

Daman3568
10-24-22, 21:21
Anyone had a dream with her that can share any Intel?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/available-now/50388117