PDA

View Full Version : Hourly Motel Recommendations?

hoodas
06-20-07, 21:38
I just recently moved to the DC/Baltimore area from Chicago and was wondering if someone could give me a couple of recommendations on hourly motels in decent areas of DC. I have recently hit it up with an amateur college student, she goes to school in the Dupont Circle/Mass Ave area. Any suggestions for any notels in this area would be greatly appreciated!

PsyberZombie
06-21-07, 08:15
What's wrong with her place ??

Adobe James
06-21-07, 09:21
I don't know that "decent" and "hourly" are covered by the same facility.

hoodas
06-21-07, 10:56
Its kind of a long story. She is an international student who lives just north of Baltimore but goes to school in DC. 2nd issue is that her classes end at 2PM but since she is an international student she has to stay on campus until 6PM and then sign out (so that they know that she is not working). Enter me in and if I have a place near her school, 2PM - 6PM is all good!

Any recommendations for any notels?

What's wrong with her place ??

Ravane
06-25-07, 02:24
Odd,

Wtf kinda school is that? I know LOTS of international students. I never heard of having to sign in or out of anything. Not for those reasons, anyway. Must be a catholic school lol!

Selah!

Its kind of a long story. She is an international student who lives just north of Baltimore but goes to school in DC. 2nd issue is that her classes end at 2PM but since she is an international student she has to stay on campus until 6PM and then sign out (so that they know that she is not working). Enter me in and if I have a place near her school, 2PM - 6PM is all good!

Any recommendations for any notels?

hoodas
06-28-07, 15:35
She is taking English classes, I don't really know what kind of school it is. Maybe she is lying to me but it doesn't appear that way. I say that because she literally needs to go back into one of the school buildings after a few hours of hanging out with just to 'sign out' and then she is good to go after that! I know its weird but true!

No one has recommended any notels for me yet though! Can anyone help me out? I recently moved to the area from Chicago and actually spend a lot more time in Baltimore since I work there. Some help would be greatly appreciated and will save me a lot of gas and driving around!

Odd,

Wtf kinda school is that? I know LOTS of international students. I never heard of having to sign in or out of anything. Not for those reasons, anyway. Must be a catholic school lol!

Selah!

LoveLOS
08-30-07, 21:37
Lots of hotels on NY ave 10 minutes away, there are two flophouses in the 13th and Spring St area, 15 minutes away. Several hotels on Georgia Ave out toward the Md/DC border, about 20 minutes.

Closer in you will pay more, but the quality is higher. A red Roof in Chinatown and another regular chain hotel on 15th near Massachusetts.

Fuck her an extra time for me.
LL

Linkletter2420
09-10-07, 15:06
Those are probably the closest ones to Dupont that have the lowest prices. I think even Georgia Avenue and definitely Chinatown would be pricey.

There's a couple possible "notels" on New York near the old Hecht's warehouse - one on each side of the street and another one past bladensburg where route 50 starts (near the arboretum).

Hope this helps

Paloseko2002
02-23-08, 19:58
Anyone knows the telephone directory of half price telephone of DC. MD and VA directory?

Big Kev
02-25-08, 10:37
How does this topic rate it's own heading on DC forum?

Anyhow, there are a couple of places on right hand side of Bladensburg Road, just before liquor store at corner of South Dakota Avenue. Not at all marked, but known as "tourist homes. " One I have used has one rate for activities before 6 pm and second, higher rate for after 6.

BigTigger
03-22-08, 19:17
I for one would love to have specifics here on how to find the Notels. Now if there is some LE reason to keep this information out of the public forum, then great. But I'd love to see actualy addresses, phones and etiquette.

I want to be cool about walking up to the window and saying "1 hour please". Just my thoughts.

BigTigg

Tanboat05
04-11-08, 14:00
I for one would love to have specifics here on how to find the Notels. Now if there is some LE reason to keep this information out of the public forum, then great. But I'd love to see actualy addresses, phones and etiquette.

I want to be cool about walking up to the window and saying "1 hour please". Just my thoughts.

BigTigg

Dude; If you pick up a girl in town, She will know where to take you. Most are on Rhode Island but there is another in Arlington off Jeff Davis Hwy.

If you dont like that, you can easily find a place to park for a while.

Doc07
03-03-10, 18:07
Hey guys,

I'm a fellow monger from NYC in the area for a couple weeks and am looking for short stay notel recommendations. Something in the DC/MD penn ave area, that's relatively clean, safe and no id required.

Any help is appreciated.

Doc

Islandguydc
01-20-11, 11:08
Hey guys,

I haven't seen much traffic on this topic recently but I'd like to know if there are any hourly / cheap motels located near to metrorail stations that are a safe bet for a rendezvous (I'm in NW of DC). I don't have my own transport and I think I'd prefer meeting a chick at a neutral location first time before I even think of her pad and somewhere within walkin distance to a metrorail, not sure if these places have websites like daysinn, etc. But I'd appreciate some feedback thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm a fellow monger from NYC in the area for a couple weeks and am looking for short stay notel recommendations. Something in the DC / MD penn ave area, that's relatively clean, safe and no I'd required.

Any help is appreciated.

Doc

ShortMan22
09-09-15, 22:21
Can anyone reccommend any hourly notel in yhe the see area that is very discrete.

Mozam
09-10-15, 01:19
Can anyone reccommend any hourly notel in yhe the see area that is very discrete.Not sure of any hourly motels. Most red roof inns are about 60 for the night which is pretty reasonable.

Secret2
01-17-16, 09:45
There is an hourly hotel at the corner of South Dakota Ave and Rhode Island Ave NE. Its 30 for 2 hours. Its actually a house with several rooms. Each room contains a sink and TV.