PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

Pages : [1] 2 3

MeatMan
06-20-07, 11:45
I did a recon in Chelsea last night after 11PM. Pretty dead except for the sexy Latin girls out and about, I did see one standing by the bus stop, but that was a no-go. I didn't want to waste time looking for a piece of poon so I hung it up for the night. I may try Lynn or Shirley Ave just for the fuck of it tonight if it doesn't rain.

Sf Bostonrs
06-20-07, 15:13
I did a recon in Chelsea last night after 11PM. Pretty dead except for the sexy Latin girls out and about, I did see one standing by the bus stop, but that was a no-go. I didn't want to waste time looking for a piece of poon so I hung it up for the night. I may try Lynn or Shirley Ave just for the fuck of it tonight if it doesn't rain.Was there around 10:30PM last night, after another no success at 13/DOT, didn't see any action at Stanley or Broadway. Are the side streets better?

Sf Bostonrs
06-23-07, 09:19
Guess who I saw on Broadway in Chelsea last night? CL Gina and her ugly-as-f*** co-worker, the one who wears turquoise blue inthe CL pics, the ones in Peabody asking .6, 1.2, an 2. Would have asked Gina, but that ugly hag was there with her. This was around 2:15am.

Sf Bostonrs
06-23-07, 09:21
Also saw a group of 3 barely legal latinas, don't remember the street (a little east of Broadway/Park), with one of their BF's. The hottest one yelled hi, an as I was about to park/stop, I saw 2 thugs across the street. I made a circle, came back, and 1 of the thugs was still there, the girls gone. 2 AM.

Sf Bostonrs
06-23-07, 16:20
Anyone hunt on foot? For busy times such as Saturday afternoons where there are lots of people, this seems to make sense. Chelsea especially.

MeatMan
06-24-07, 09:22
Anyone hunt on foot? For busy times such as Saturday afternoons where there are lots of people, this seems to make sense. Chelsea especially.

Yeah me, 98% Stroller 2% cruiser. I don't stroll in the afternoons though.

WebDog
06-25-07, 14:06
Also saw a group of 3 barely legal latinas, don't remember the street (a little east of Broadway/Park), with one of their BF's. The hottest one yelled hi, an as I was about to park/stop, I saw 2 thugs across the street. I made a circle, came back, and 1 of the thugs was still there, the girls gone. 2 AM.
I would stay the hell away from that. MS-13 is still huge in Chelsea, as Latin Kings. IMHO, the only place to go in Chelsea is PA district. And for sure I would steer clear of any Latinas downtown, *especially* if there are 'managers' in the area. But that's just me.

Sf Bostonrs
06-25-07, 14:51
I would stay the hell away from that. MS-13 is still huge in Chelsea, as Latin Kings. IMHO, the only place to go in Chelsea is PA district. And for sure I would steer clear of any Latinas downtown, *especially* if there are 'managers' in the area. But that's just me.What is PA and what is MS-13? Feel free to PM.

Boston Monger
06-25-07, 15:12
I would stay the hell away from that. MS-13 is still huge in Chelsea, as Latin Kings. IMHO, the only place to go in Chelsea is PA district. And for sure I would steer clear of any Latinas downtown, *especially* if there are 'managers' in the area. But that's just me.

Chelsea, Roxbury, BHA, etc. are only as dangerous as you let them be. I personally find Chelsea quite tame. BHA just requires alertness.

Bill Buxton
06-26-07, 07:41
The guys are right about the gals dollars are there dollars.It all goes back to the dealers bf's and who ever else looks out for the strole hitting gals.They all respect the gals job's because of the jack it puts back in there pocket.

Act like a fool and you could have problems, keep the deal businesslike and you 9 times out of 10 will have no second look.It's a job it's business to all on the street who make there cash that way.It's not a jelous bf watching over his one true love in most cases it's a PI watching his moneymakers.

Use your head and you will never have trouble anywhere.

B.B...

Boston Apple
06-26-07, 09:19
I hadn't noticed that someone started a Chelsea thread. Good idea. I just posted to the Boston SW thread last night, but will redirect to here in the future. Do we think EB should go in this thread or Boston? Seems more like part of the Chelsea loop to me.

Neowolfwood
06-27-07, 15:07
Finally ran a loop through Chelsea last night starting at 11. Was a ghost town up until about midnight. 3 WSW and 2 BSW appeared out of no where around the bus stop under the over pass.

Picked up a nice WSW on the way out at .40 for half and half, think she said her name was Amy, huge rack and ass that I couldn't pass up.

Boston Monger
06-28-07, 09:19
It pretty much has dried up in Chelsea during the day. I've been every day this week and have not seen one. Usually between 2-7. Just heads up to you day light mongers

Boston P A
06-28-07, 11:04
It pretty much has dried up in Chelsea during the day. I've been every day this week and have not seen one. Usually between 2-7. Just heads up to you day light mongersI found the same thing last night around 5 to 6 PM. Lots of conspicuous police presence, and one unmarked car (with flashing blue light).

MeatMan
06-29-07, 10:54
Strolled Eastie/Chelsea bridge last night around 10PM. I was hoping to see at least one SW neaby the bridge(from prior reports, some do hang nearby the bus stop) None going. I hung around for 15 or so minutes just to see if aything would pop-up. Nada. My instincts told me to wrap it up..and I should've.

I then strolled across the bridge onto Chelsea hoping to see something. Nothing doing. I saw the LE parked nearby the Stanley Hotel, I knew nothing was going down. I even walked nearby DD just to see if anything was there. Bad night in Chelsea. I'll try again soon. :(

Boston Monger
06-29-07, 10:58
Strolled Eastie/Chelsea bridge last night around 10PM. I was hoping to see at least one SW neaby the bridge(from prior reports, some do hang nearby the bus stop) None going. I hung around for 15 or so minutes just to see if aything would pop-up. Nada. My instincts told me to wrap it up..and I should've.

I then strolled across the bridge onto Chelsea hoping to see something. Nothing doing. I saw the LE parked nearby the Stanley Hotel, I knew nothing was going down. I even walked nearby DD just to see if anything was there. Bad night in Chelsea. I'll try again soon. :(

next time go the distance, walk to the hotel, the Windym (SP)? I have even had reports of WS's working the bar in there.

Tomkat4848
06-29-07, 11:57
BM you must mean the Wyndham on Everett Ave. I'll try to check out the bar next time I'm in the area. Could be some good action there.

Boston Monger
06-29-07, 14:57
BM you must mean the Wyndham on Everett Ave. I'll try to check out the bar next time I'm in the area. Could be some good action there.

I guy at work had to stay there when they de-leaded his house. Told me he saw two "hookers" in the bar. Shocking!

Boston Monger
07-02-07, 09:41
did the loop around 9:30. Dead

Boston P A
07-02-07, 11:32
Instead of my usual hyperactive circling, I parked at the corner of Everett Ave and Spruce Street around 5:30 Friday to see what would happen. In about four minutes, an elderly BSW took up station on the same corner. Two minutes later I happened to glance at the car radio. When I looked back up, she was nowhere to be seen, but a police car was in the parking lot across the street, not exactly in my line of site, but I was exactly in his. I thought I would wait and see how long he stayed there, but he was more patient than I was, so after another 5 minutes, I left. (He stayed put.)

All in all, I think Chelsea has less charm than it used to have.

Bk British 01
07-03-07, 01:29
Did a spin in Chelsea and CT and scored in both. In Chelsea I picked up this nice great techinque blonde WSW down the street from Stanley. But the cool part of the story was that I was about to pick her up on Chestnut but my Spidey-Sense went off big time and I left. I headed into Everett and back again to the scene of the Spidey-Sense and saw a cop parked around the corner talking to the girl. 10 min go by and I swing around and pick her up for BBBJCIM for .20 with a .05 tip for technique and pleasurabilty.

Then thinking that wasn't enough I head over to CT. (Posted that report there)

Boston Monger
07-03-07, 09:28
Did a spin in Chelsea and CT and scored in both. In Chelsea I picked up this nice great techinque blonde WSW down the street from Stanley. But the cool part of the story was that I was about to pick her up on Chestnut but my Spidey-Sense went off big time and I left. I headed into Everett and back again to the scene of the Spidey-Sense and saw a cop parked around the corner talking to the girl. 10 min go by and I swing around and pick her up for BBBJCIM for .20 with a .05 tip for technique and pleasurabilty.

Then thinking that wasn't enough I head over to CT. (Posted that report there)

was there around 8pm and LE was parked dead in front of DD

Just Me 69
07-03-07, 15:25
Many a SW will use DD lady's room to clean up, maybe the cop had a hard on and was waiting for a SW, or he was undecided what doughnut he wanted for that hour..

Is it doughnut or girl?

If LE is reading this let us know

Yellow Fever
07-06-07, 13:37
Which one are you talking about the one in the PA, across from Mystic Mall or the one across from the Court House?

Bk British 01
07-06-07, 22:05
It was at the corner of 3rd and Chestnut. The cop was parked on Chestnut as I approached on 3rd towards Everett Ave.

Bill Buxton
07-15-07, 04:37
Got some great service from a bsw down the street from the stanley.She was at the corner by the latino dentist office walking and looking at every vehicle going by.Made the loop and waited for her to come back.She was a little skiddish at first asked me all the questions before getting in the car.Finaly I said is this gonna happen or not and she got in.Seemed a little off the wall at first and then settled down when we left the curb.Her name is SUE she is 24 light skinn and a better than average bod.Medium length hair and nice teeth,smelled great also.She advised me she is not that regular here lives in another city but knows how to pay the rent when she needs too.

After we park she wants .6 for the works and said she will not rush due to the quiet location.She shed her top and I noticed a scarr on her belly and before I asked she told me she was beeten and stabbed by her EX BF 1 year ago.After a careful inspection she was nice,clean shaven,and had a great body.She started with bbbj and was a pro using her hand for added comfort.She said she likes it wet, and she added lots of spit on the old fella.Long strokes verry deep she was great rep for hoover vacs, in the top ten class in the BJ dept.After several minutes of oral she wanted me to give her a jab so we started to steem up the windows.Great bod with several positions "as many as one can do in an suv back seat"Great service,great person,and all for .6 she was a will repete gal and she added in her number.

All in all forty minutes from stop to restart never a question of how much longer,orI have to get back.She was surely a gal wanting to provide the one guy a day she gets a great time.She said she can host at her place from time to time and she wants a C-NOTE per hr for a session.I thought that was great considering she was a "no rush" out in the field.Also she said she has a friend or two who could be talked into some extra pay if the guys respect them.

PLAY SAFE,

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-16-07, 10:58
and let me tell ya gents, there isn't much happening. It's dwindle down to about nothing. But I can only vouch from 7am - 10 pm, after that, rely on other's info.

Rito1
07-18-07, 13:26
and let me tell ya gents, there isn't much happening. It's dwindle down to about nothing. But I can only vouch from 7am - 10 pm, after that, rely on other's info.
I see them at the bus stop by the tobin ramp all the time. You just have to look hard and make sure they don't want the bus.

Boston Monger
07-18-07, 14:04
I see them at the bus stop by the tobin ramp all the time. You just have to look hard and make sure they don't want the bus.

and you keep going to the DD. I'm telling ya, it's been mighty scarce in Chelsea.

Yellow Fever
07-18-07, 22:44
Saw a good looking brunette about 11:30 PM at the Bus Stop was jumping around like she was looking out for LEO. But she was working and gave me the eye.

Bill Buxton
07-19-07, 00:46
Saw a good looking brunette about 11:30 PM at the Bus Stop was jumping around like she was looking out for LEO. But she was working and gave me the eye.Did you get it? Looks like NH is dry with you down this way.

Be good kid stay safe.

B.B.

Neowolfwood
07-21-07, 17:18
Ran the loop last night around midnight for an hour or so. About 4 WSW out and about. 2 were well below my standards, one in a red tank and another I'm fairly confident was a man.

There other two were fairly decent, had long brown hair, got beaten to the punch both times I saw either out there. Were walking the bus stop to about the DD.

Lob Diver
07-21-07, 17:44
Just added a report in the Massachusetts sting topic of the Boston section. Chelsea police are focusing on street prostitution. There were recent operations in the Park Square and Bellingham Square areas. Keep an eye out!

MeatMan
07-25-07, 08:54
I got out to Chelsea last night before 11:00. Did a quick stroll of Cross St. but, I didn't see anything within the crosswalk or nearby the Stanley. Next choice was Everett St. I saw a decent WSW next to the bus stop looking as if she was waiting for the bus. She was ok, 5 in looks, a bit of a tummy wearing a blue top with blue jean shorts. Decided to break the ice with her. She thought I wa a pimp...Yeah right!

I was looking for sex. She asked for $50, I told her right up front that I have $35. After a short pause, she goes for it. We find a little hiding spot and she gets down to biz. During the deed It was...Ok. Could have been better. It wasn't non-rushed though so that made up for what it was.

When we were done, we split. I did see another SW nearby DD but, it wasn't a woman....I'll leave it at that.

Be safe out there. Operation EPIC is in full gear!

MeatMan

Boston Monger
07-30-07, 11:03
ya right. .36 for a cbj. She was WSW with a nice rack but a bit fat. One of those who didn't like wandering hands. She thought KA was nice place and was insulted by my evaluation. Hanging out by DD. I saw the manly SW too. This all went down friday night

Boston Monger
08-03-07, 11:15
I was in Chelsea last night around 9 pm. When I went by DD on Everett, I saw the nicest probable SW I have ever seen in my life. Frilly long brown hair, short shorts, tank top, slim, nice chest, 21-22. I pulled in the parking lot, doubled the money in my monger wad and waited. She started talking to guy in a mini-van. I waited 10 minutes then went for a cruise uptown. On the way back, I noticed her strolling past the bus stop. By the time I pulled around she had vanished into thin air. I think she might have been a decoy. She was an 11.

Member #3933
08-03-07, 12:07
I was in Chelsea last night around 9 pm. When I went by DD on Everett, I saw the nicest probable SW I have ever seen in my life. Frilly long brown hair, short shorts, tank top, slim, nice chest, 21-22. I pulled in the parking lot, doubled the money in my monger wad and waited. She started talking to guy in a mini-van. I waited 10 minutes then went for a cruise uptown. On the way back, I noticed her strolling past the bus stop. By the time I pulled around she had vanished into thin air. I think she might have been a decoy. She was an 11.She'd be the girl from my post of 6/27/2007 "Again, you never know" under Boston SW (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4081&page=7&pp=15), her hair is actually dirty blonde, and I'd advise not calling it frilly, better just stick with curly. I've met her weekly since late June. I'll talk to her about Chelsea, yikes.
I can PM you some info, she is the real thing plus, plus, and more plus. Your 11 is a very accurate call.

Boston P A
08-03-07, 12:31
I was in Chelsea last night around 9 pm. When I went by DD on Everett, I saw the nicest probable SW I have ever seen in my life. Frilly long brown hair, short shorts, tank top, slim, nice chest, 21-22. I pulled in the parking lot, doubled the money in my monger wad and waited. She started talking to guy in a mini-van. I waited 10 minutes then went for a cruise uptown. On the way back, I noticed her strolling past the bus stop. By the time I pulled around she had vanished into thin air. I think she might have been a decoy. She was an 11.I noticed one matching your description on Everett last week. he was talking to someone in an older white minivan with opaque windows. When she finished, she moved to the street and he stayed put. I passed because I had the same decoy feeling you did.

Member #3933
08-04-07, 20:23
She'd be the girl from my post of 6/27/2007 "Again, you never know" under Boston SW (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4081&page=7&pp=15), her hair is actually dirty blonde, and I'd advise not calling it frilly, better just stick with curly. I've met her weekly since late June. I'll talk to her about Chelsea, yikes.....I spoke again today with the young lady of my 6/27 post and she insists she was not in Chelsea (referring to Chelsea as "too dangerous", good to hear from her)...so despite how right on Boston Monger's description is, he appears to be referring to a person unknown to me, and as usual, mongers be careful.

Boston Monger
08-06-07, 09:38
I noticed one matching your description on Everett last week. he was talking to someone in an older white minivan with opaque windows. When she finished, she moved to the street and he stayed put. I passed because I had the same decoy feeling you did.

I actually pulled into DD and hung around and observed.

Boston Monger
08-13-07, 09:21
not a thing. nor Saturday afternoon. I have noticed a LOT of young hispanic gang-wan-a-bees hanging around. A lot more than usual

Yellow Fever
08-14-07, 14:23
Went through and picked up a chunky older blond by the DD. Said she would BJ for $20. Also saw a beautiful HSW by the bus stop around the same time.

Boston Monger
08-14-07, 15:31
Went through and picked up a chunky older blond by the DD. Said she would BJ for $20. Also saw a beautiful HSW by the bus stop around the same time.

I was gonna cruise through around 7:30 am but thought all would be over.

MeatMan
08-15-07, 13:31
Did a stroll in Chelsea last night. I saw one WSW nearby DD but, she looked like a zombie...PASS!. I saw another potential nearby the bustop. I was going to go for it but, she looked like another zombie. She had a cheesy tattoo on her neck. Before I called it a night, there was trouble going on nearby the Stanley. 30 or so kids we running down the street while LE was in tow. I just bailed out of here.

Saw the ugly "it" there also.

MeatMan

Boston Monger
08-16-07, 09:59
Chelsea/PA/ Nothing doing this morning. Rats!

MeatMan
08-16-07, 20:30
Last night I strolled Chelsea after 10PM. Hung around for 30min till I saw a WSW sitting nearby the laundromat hiding from the LEO's. I managed to snag her for a 2 spot. Took her her behind a bake shop for a quickie (Tony's I think)

Be safe out there.

P.S. I did go to the Wyndam Hotel as requested by BM. Nadda!. Maybe another time.

MeatMan

Boston Monger
08-20-07, 09:57
Hit Chelsea at 4:30 am. The bus stop had 3 SW's there. I pulled up and picked a WSW with cornrows. Terrible BBBJ for .25. Kept gagging. Dumped her off and went to Boston to take care of some business. Came back to Chelsea at 5:30 for a 2nd round. They were all gone!!!! WTF?

two notes:
which one of you mongers in a pick-up found my spot? You pulled up behind me and were with a SW.

Did anyone see the hispanic pimp in the Yankees shirt?

Neowolfwood
08-20-07, 16:48
Was out there too this past sunday am. A bit earlier in the 12:15 range.

Saw your wsw with the cornrows. Thought she was too sketchy and passes. There were two bigger wsw walker out that were being picked up as soon as they got out.

Uncle Leo was nowhere to be seen until some smoothie decided to stall by the rt1 on ramp just at the overpass. Decided it was time to bail at that point in time.

Yellow Fever
08-21-07, 06:59
5:15 AM in the area of Congress/3rd St/Everett Ave counted 4 wsw one was nice looking the rest were beasts.

Savior Faire
08-26-07, 16:37
I was intrigued by the report of a "beautiful HSW" at 5:30 AM, so Thursday morning I went to Chelsea at 5:30. Drove around the area twice, then went through the PA. No SW's in sight. Amazed at all the people out, though. I thought 5:30 would be like 2:30 AM - mostly deserted. But there was lots of traffic on Rt. 1 at 5:15 AM. There were lots of people on the streets of Chelsea at 5:30 AM. And the PA was bustling as if it was high noon. What a busy bunch of hard-working people most Americans seem to be! Okay, in Chelsea a lot of them may not be Americans (like the 10 guys standing in a row near the Hotel Stanley, I guess some sort of day laborers).

I returned Friday night/Sat. morning around 1 AM. No SWs, except 2 possibles standing on a street corner 2 blocks from the courthouse, heading towards Eastie. They didn't make much eye contact, but why the heck else would 2 women be standing on a street corner at 1 AM? I drove by them again about 10 minutes later, same thing.

Italian Monkey
08-26-07, 18:35
There were two WSW or HSW walking on Everett St in Chelsea near the D&D, one in all black picked up by monger, the other in a sleveless white and thin blue striped top with blue jeans carrying a hand bag and sweater, was picked up by a monger shortly dropped off about 20 min later, one in all black never came back watched all this while in my work vehicle, wanted to pick the one up with white top but I'm in my work vehicle, she was about a 8 in looks slighlty chunky, and probably was charging. 6 for a cbj, which most of them do. Any how they are out there just have to look, not much le present that night.

LynnMan
08-29-07, 02:23
Hi mongers,
I did a late night cruise (about 1am ) of the PA but turned up empty, as I was heading out to rt 1, I saw a WSW on Everett ave near the rail road crossing, I pulled over and she came to the car.

She gave the name Stephanie, and is only 20yo. She wanted .5 for FS, but I coountered with .3 so I eneded up paying .4 she has a soft BBJ skill, and ok FS considering its in the monger-mobile. She has great attitude, and great C-cup breasts, definitely will watch out for her.

LM

Boston Monger
08-29-07, 10:51
gentlemen, in the words of Senior Citizen, stop over paying!

in Chelsea:
bj - $20-25
fs - $40-50

please, don't screw your fellow mongers by paying too much. 90% of the SW's will take these amounts once in your vehicle.

This has been a public service announcement

Y Lonen
08-29-07, 17:43
I was in Chelsea last night also but not at 1, so I missed her. Can you tell me what she looked like and how she was dressed.

Thanks again.

Hi mongers,

I did a late night cruise (about 1am ) of the PA but turned up empty, as I was heading out to rt 1, I saw a WSW on Everett ave near the rail road crossing, I pulled over and she came to the car.

She gave the name Stephanie, and is only 20yo. She wanted .5 for FS, but I coountered with .3 so I eneded up paying .4 she has a soft BBJ skill, and ok FS considering its in the monger-mobile. She has great attitude, and great C-cup breasts, definitely will watch out for her.

LM

Y Lonen
08-29-07, 17:46
Cruised around Chelsea last night at 11:30P and then returned later around
2:30 A.

Saw a few older wsw that I had no interest in around the bus stop and down Everett ave.

One younger black girl in a couple of different spots, she looked ok just was not feeling it with her, that and the boys were around so I left.

MeatMan
08-31-07, 12:19
Was in Chelsea Wednesday night after 11:00PM. I saw 2 WSW standing nearby the bus stop. One was nice looking wearing jeans and a red tank top, the other was pregnant. Tried to snag the cute one for 30 but, I got turned down. I'll try again tonight....How come no HSW in Chelsea? Am I missing something here?

Boston Monger
08-31-07, 16:36
Was in Chelsea Wednesday night after 11:00PM. I saw 2 WSW standing nearby the bus stop. One was nice looking wearing jeans and a red tank top, the other was pregnant. Tried to snag the cute one for 30 but, I got turned down. I'll try again tonight....How come no HSW in Chelsea? Am I missing something here?The daytime stroll. I always get an HSW during daylight. Go figure.

MeatMan
08-31-07, 22:00
the daytime stroll. I always get an HSW during daylight. Go figure.

Where? Bellingham Sq or the bus stop? One of these days I'm gonna get up the nerve to do a daytime stroll...Where the hell are you taking em anyway?:)

Sf Bostonrs
08-31-07, 22:44
I was at Fenway tonight, left after 6 innings as I'm heading away for the weekend Saturday and it was 9-3 (yes, looks like a bad decision). Decided to take a half loop through Chelsea on the way home. (Wasn't expecting any action, just wanted to see who was available at this time).

Didn't see any SW's other than what looked like someone waiting at the bus stop (not my type anyway ugly 45 yo BSW). However, there was a ton of LEO out there, especially right at t he bus stop, one on foot an a car. This was 10PM-10:10PM. Also a lot of kids out for some reason. (parenting, a topic for another day).

I'm at the end of the half loop, on City Hall Avenue (also see 2 cops on foot/chair on Riley Way) about to make the right on Washington, and from Chestnut, this cop comes flying at me, with his lights on,and I think I missed a stop sign or something. I unfreeze enough to realize he;s not going for me, and he makes the 315 degree right turn on Washington himself and then makes a right on Crescent. Would love to know what it was about. Too bad Chestnut is a dead end in the other direction, I could have been spared this unneeded stress.

10PM weekend is obviously a bad time to go cruising. LE/SW ratio is at its worst. Although PA/Everett area is probably a better place anyway to hobby.

MeatMan
09-01-07, 10:56
Not sure what ya saw but....

I was there the same time you were and I didnt see anything that you described. All I saw was a drunk 40+ year old woman near the bus stop drinking beer from a Gatorade bottle harassing drivers for dates. The funny kicker is that she wanted me to help her get dates. Ha ha!. Crazy broad!.

Quick note: There was a guy next to me telling me that she was drunk all day. He didn't look to good himself missing teeth, dity shirt, but coherent.

Moving along, I hung around nearby DD until I saw this cute WSW get out of a car heading towards the bus stop. I caught up with her and started a short convo. She had to be in her early 20's, about, 5"4, and cute. She was Italian (I can tell that accent a mile away). She had a tattoo of a rose on her back also. $40 for FS. I'm starting to like Chelsea a LOT now! :D

Italian Monkey
09-01-07, 11:18

I was there the same time you were and I didnt see anything that you described. All I saw was a drunk 40+ year old woman near the bus stop drinking beer from a Gatorade bottle harassing drivers for dates. The funny kicker is that she wanted me to help her get dates. Ha ha!. Crazy broad!.

Quick note: There was a guy next to me telling me that she was drunk all day. He didn't look to good himself missing teeth, dity shirt, but coherent.

Moving along, I hung around nearby DD until I saw this cute WSW get out of a car heading towards the bus stop. I caught up with her and started a short convo. She had to be in her early 20's, about, 5"4, and cute. She was Italian (I can tell that accent a mile away). She had a tattoo of a rose on her back also. $40 for FS. I'm starting to like Chelsea a LOT now! :DHey MM, wondreing if this was agirl by the name of Julie, which I have her digits, did she live on b-way in Chelsea?

Sf Bostonrs
09-01-07, 12:36

Moving along, I hung around nearby DD until I saw this cute WSW get out of a car heading towards the bus stop. I caught up with her and started a short convo. She had to be in her early 20's, about, 5"4, and cute. She was Italian (I can tell that accent a mile away). She had a tattoo of a rose on her back also. $40 for FS. I'm starting to like Chelsea a LOT now! :DYou didn't see all the cops and the kids near both the Sh school and the bus stop?

The ugly black woman, wasn't drinking anything, maybe not a SW, don;t know. I wasn't at the DD, (drove through B'way/pearl if you mean the Williams St. one) guess should have went/waited there instead. Just basically took Pearl, after B'way/Beacon entrance.

MeatMan
09-02-07, 15:31
You didn't see all the cops and the kids near both the Sh school and the bus stop?

The ugly black woman, wasn't drinking anything, maybe not a SW, don;t know. I wasn't at the DD, (drove through B'way/pearl if you mean the Williams St. one) guess should have went/waited there instead. Just basically took Pearl, after B'way/Beacon entrance.

Nope, different area. I'm talking about nearby the Tobin Bridge/Everett Ave. near the bus stop.

Hey MM, wondreing if this was agirl by the name of Julie, which I have her digits, did she live on b-way in Chelsea?

I don't recall the name nor did she mentioned that she lived in Chelsea. She mentioned Malden or Melrose I believe. She did say that she's out after 10PM nearby DD and the Rent-a-Center store. Hope to see her again!.

Triesharder
09-02-07, 16:15
After striking out in Lowell, I drove to my sure thing, last resort. First, though, I cruised Everett Ave and the produce area for only a half hour or so around 1:15 or 1:30 PM. Again, I saw absolutely nothing, so I went into King Arthur's lounge for a quick beer, resigned to moving on to my last option.

When I left KA, I parked on Everett Ave, on the west side of the street, near Chestnut. On the sidewalk, I took maybe ten steps from my car south when a BSW stepped out of a laundromat or store or something, and looked me in the eye silently. She was maybe 5' 9" and 130 or 140, in jeans and I think a sweatshirt with a white tee shirt or wife beater underneath. I guess she was in her early or mid 30s. She was maybe a 6 on the SW scale with tits that looked promising. I said "hi." She smiled and said "hi, how are you doing?" I said, "good, what are you doing?" She replied, "want to do me?" She looked clean and sober, at least at that moment. Her name was Kia "like the car." She said she had "a place."

Dumb ass numb nuts here, not all that familiar with the area, and heading somewhere already, passed on her. Now I am kicking myself.

WebDog
09-03-07, 15:05
seems like Chelsea is the only place showing any promise right now (within the immediate Boston area at least). This sucks coming from the South Shore, but particularly as I feel so out of my element there -- I am never sure where to take them, where to avoid, etc.

Anyone willing to post or PM me some ideas on where to do the deed? It is a confusing place to outsiders and I would prefer not to figure it out on trial and error.

Boston Monger
09-04-07, 09:41
Anyone willing to post or PM me some ideas on where to do the deed? It is a confusing place to outsiders and I would prefer not to figure it out on trial and error.

too many places to even suggest. Go do a "recon" and you will see it is just a huge industrial park as you head towards Everett. I have so many places now, I pick and choose. I would stay away from Everett, the LE there pretty much sleeps in all the good spots

MM, the daytime stroll is from the bus stop all the way to the Mystic Mall, where I have had luck. You can take them anywhere, it is the summer!

Also, on Sunday morning I cruised thru around 12:30 am and then again at 3am and saw nothing

Sf Bostonrs
09-04-07, 17:01
When you guys refer to Bus Stop, you mean MBTA in "downtown" Chelsea, not the Peter Pan place on 3rd St, right?

Boston Monger
09-05-07, 09:28
When you guys refer to Bus Stop, you mean MBTA in "downtown" Chelsea, not the Peter Pan place on 3rd St, right?

the bus stop is on Everett Street before the DD at the on Ramp to the Tobin

Sf Bostonrs
09-05-07, 09:37
the bus stop is on Everett Street before the DD at the on Ramp to the TobinOn the SOUTH side or north side of Rte. 1?

(I'm a cheap bastard who never takes Tobin southbound, and I never use DD as a landmark because they are as numerous as rats)

Sf Bostonrs
09-05-07, 09:40
the bus stop is on Everett Street before the DD at the on Ramp to the TobinNorthside, right?

Great if North, as I have been looking at the other bus stop. Thanks, BM.

Spinnerluvr
09-05-07, 18:48
When you guys refer to Bus Stop, you mean MBTA in "downtown" Chelsea, not the Peter Pan place on 3rd St, right?I think they are referring to the Peter Pan Place on 3rd as you call it.

Im new to this board but no the hobby, i read a lot and post little, outta sight outta mind ya know.

I will offer this.

Was in the area last thursday, saw a blonde, least she looked like a blond near the bus stop but i saw her later with her hair up and it looked brown then. Made a lap saw her again and she hopped in. She was tweaking bigtime, real gittery and she gave me the heebee geebee's.

She wanted to go back to her place for .6, wanted to use my cell to call her 'girlfriend" to let her know "we" were on our way and to clear out. Yeah right, i was born at night but not last night. I pulled over and asked her very politely to leave. She started the piss and moan about needing money B/S so i finally gave her the two bucks she requested to buy condoms and she split.

From a distance she isn't bad looking but up close she's a bit heavy and sloppy looking and has real snaggly teeth and she's a bit flakey acting and the call her friend shit..well that screams rip off, ya all be careful of that one. Never got her name and don't want it. She had big tits but never got a close look at them.

Appearance, at a distance 7 or 8, up close 4 or 5

Attitude, CraZy and coming down

Service, just glad to get her outta my car.

Good luck

MeatMan
09-05-07, 21:52
Aww come on guys!

If your driving or strolling and you see the Stanley Motel on your left hand side?, your on Cross St. Drive through the interesction, now your on Everett Ave. Just drive straight and to the right you'll see the bus stop. Drive a little further down and your under the Tobin Bridge. Go a bit further? you'll see DD on your right and the warehouse on your left. You'll smell the hot dogs from afar!

That's where at times the SWS hang. Be careful!

Sf Bostonrs
09-05-07, 23:08
Aww come on guys!

If your driving or strolling and you see the Stanley Motel on your left hand side?, your on Cross St. Drive through the interesction, now your on Everett Ave. Just drive straight and to the right you'll see the bus stop. Drive a little further down and your under the Tobin Bridge. Go a bit further? you'll see DD on your right and the warehouse on your left. You'll smell the hot dogs from afar!

That's where at times the SWS hang. Be careful!Yeah, that bus stop is at what I call "Downtown Chelsea"

(DD and hot dog ign'nt)

Boston Monger
09-06-07, 09:24
picked up an older WSW for a quick $23 BJ, grabbed her by DD. She told me last thursday INS & Chelsea LE ran a sting/decoy operation and grabbed numerous johns, SW's, illegals, etc. so that explains why Labor Day weekend was so dry. I guess it was part of this: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/09/01/immigration_agency_raid_captures_36/

she also said LE is using a dumpy hispanic chick as bait.

But I think the smoke has all cleared

Sf Bostonrs
09-06-07, 10:21
picked up an older WSW for a quick $23 BJ, grabbed her by DD. She told me last thursday INS & Chelsea LE ran a sting/decoy operation and grabbed numerous johns, SW's, illegals, etc. so that explains why Labor Day weekend was so dry. I guess it was part of this: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/09/01/immigration_agency_raid_captures_36/

she also said LE is using a dumpy hispanic chick as bait.

But I think the smoke has all clearedIf the article is 100% correct, I have to be on the side supporting the raid. Get those MS13 off the streets.

Boston Monger
09-07-07, 10:51
If the article is 100% correct, I have to be on the side supporting the raid. Get those MS13 off the streets.

a wide net catches everything. Seems they went overboard and snagged anything in plain view

Sf Bostonrs
09-07-07, 14:50
a wide net catches everything. For the love of all that is good in the world, please offer up your services for the DHlS, DOD, CIA, etc. and catch Osa.

Boston Monger
09-10-07, 10:21
it was dead, Chelseaon friday. Also, don't even bother with the PA, it is just a big waste of time. Maybe early, like 5am, but otherwise, do not waste your gas

Yellow Fever
09-10-07, 16:08
Paydirt this morning saw two WSW on Third St. blond was very good but everything is covered. I couldn't tell the difference. She gave me digits and permission to pass them out. If seniors with numerous posts like PM me.

Spinnerluvr
09-13-07, 00:07
Decided to take a stroll, went thru Chelsea, took a wide lap up 6th to Brwy at the bus stop there was a real fine brown hair lady very well dress that gave me the eye as a rounded the corner, made eye contact and said hi. I was skeptical and made a lap, she was gone when i made it back around.

Then headed down third on my way passed the wagan. Once on Everett i saw a younger look HSW who gave me the eye, i did a quick glance at the surroundings and in the park across the street, i saw duece LE one in a pu/ one in a cruiser. I took the hint and cruised out of dodge

Boston Monger
09-17-07, 09:20
nada. It was a ghost town, no homies hanging either

Spinnerluvr
09-17-07, 14:53
nada. It was a ghost town, no homies hanging eitherI road thru bout 10pm, BM was right, was a ghost town with one exception. right at 10 on third before the bus stop i saw a wsw with long what looked like red wavey hair, down to her ass. She had nice plump Boobies on her too, she looked young, eraly 20s maybe 25.

Trouble is i also saw her a few nights ago when there were tons of LE all over the place, didnt see any this time but i felt better safe then sorry.

If any ya all know what lady im speaking of please let me know, she's might perty!!

Boston Monger
09-18-07, 07:00
monday, 5:15 am: nothing. The weather was mighty nippy, so maybe that put a damp on things. The PA was jammed with traffic.

Local Yokal
09-22-07, 15:59
I'm pretty new to here but I have been crusin this area for awhile. If you take a left at the bus stop before DD some walk that way. I know of one who lives down there. Also if you down near the school where DD is sometimes I've been lucky. I pick up a sw named Karen who was great. I lost her digits and havn't seen her in awhile. .30 for bbbjcim she was kind of on the older side but was into what she was doing. I'll post more as I see and hear.

Later guys

Local

Boston Monger
09-25-07, 10:00
I was heading to KA from 99 when I noticed a black chick walking fast by the limo place. I pulled over and offered her a ride. She told me she needed a ride to Broadway in Chelsea. On the way she gave me a BBBJCIM for .2. She was at least an 8 on the SW scale. Claims she used to work at KA.

Spinnerluvr
09-25-07, 11:20
I drove through at 6:30pm to 7:10 pm and saw 3 WSW, the crazy one I posted about a while back, a skinny red head that looked like she was pissed at the world, (didn't want that drama) and a hefty one that just wasn't my cup of tea.

As I was leaving I saw what might have been a nice HSW on Everett at the bus stop walking back and forth talking on her cell. By the time I got back around she was gone, not sure if she was working or not.

Boston Monger
09-27-07, 09:41
hit Chelsea around 12:30 am thurday morning. Two WSW's hanging around the bus station. One with long red hair, the other chubby with short shorts and a tank top. Grabbed the chubby one, "Amy", and got excellent service for $20. BBBJTCIM.

side note: it's getting as bit too easy in Chelsea.

MeatMan
09-28-07, 09:03
hit Chelsea around 12:30 am thurday morning. Two WSW's hanging around the bus station. One with long red hair, the other chubby with short shorts and a tank top. Grabbed the chubby one, "Amy", and got excellent service for $20. BBBJTCIM.

side note: it's getting as bit too easy in Chelsea.

Getting a bit too easy?..What better way to have it! :)

Boston Monger
09-28-07, 10:43
Getting a bit too easy?..What better way to have it! :)

seems ready for a "sting"

Spinnerluvr
09-28-07, 13:24

Side note: it's getting as bit too easy in Chelsea.I have seen the one with long red hair a few times. If she's the one im thinking of she looks good, too good, like LE good. If any of you know different please let me know. I'd like to give her a roll in Z hay.

Happy Hunting,

Jack

Yellow Fever
09-29-07, 08:57
Went through between 3:00 and 4:00 am Nothing in Chelsea and only one young babe in the PA.

MeatMan
09-29-07, 11:16
Strolled Chelsea last night after 3:00AM. Within a span of an hour or so, I saw 3 WSW. One nearby the bus stop, the other by the laundry mat, and the other on a phone pretending to talk also nearby the mat. I tried to scoop up the one on the phone for $30? No go.

The other two I manage to scoop. The first one was for a $20 for sex. Nothing worth writing about but, got the job done. The other I scooped up was a goodie but, walked with an odd limp. Not sure but, it looked as if she was in an accident or something else. Nice bod, 5 in looks and a nice ass. She ended up giving me a BBBJ and some doggystyle action for $30. I hope to see her again.

LE- I saw no LE within the time I was strolling. Not one.

Regardless, be safe out there!

MeatMan

GO SOX!!

Bill Buxton
09-30-07, 05:38
You should of got the deal for free with the limp added in as a bonus.You never told us about weather she had 1tooth or 2?? I am sure you could have beaten down the price if you were in asia,I am sure we both wish we were over there now.

B.B...

MeatMan
09-30-07, 07:50
You should of got the deal for free with the limp added in as a bonus.You never told us about weather she had 1tooth or 2?? I am sure you could have beaten down the price if you were in asia,I am sure we both wish we were over there now.

B.B...

Oh no, She had all her teeth and was pretty attractive. *heh* I'll be in "Disneyworld" in January.

Yellow Fever
09-30-07, 12:05
Meat, what a difference a day makes 24 hours you saw three I saw 0.

Boston Monger
10-01-07, 10:43
Sunday night 11 pm, nada

Spinnerluvr
10-03-07, 11:57
Oh no, She had all her teeth and was pretty attractive. *heh* I'll be in "Disneyworld" in January.Mm I saw your gimpy lady friend last night around 9:30pm, your right, she's not bad looking but had on lots of make up. I passed on her because there were two LE's on foot patrol just above where I saw her talking to a very good looking red head and as I though about swooping in some idiot comes up the wrong way on third and the red head and LE start to freak out. I just quietly cruised on.

Happy Hunting

Jack

Bos Bob
10-05-07, 15:56
I work for the State and go through that area from RT99 to the Tobin at all hours in a large state truck with a partner in truck so I am invisiable to LE. This summer the most sightings were on saturday afternoons with sw's standing near railroad tracks around corner from KA. A bunch of small trucks selling fruits and veggies there. The stand there with crowd buying things so they can eyeball cars slowing down to go over the nump in road before tracks. Times from 11:00am to 2:30Pm always saw them.

Yellow Fever
10-05-07, 17:33
Was there between 4:30 AM and 7:00 AM, Streets were bare with the exception of people going to work.

MeatMan
10-05-07, 17:43
Mm I saw your gimpy lady friend last night around 9:30pm, your right, she's not bad looking but had on lots of make up. I passed on her because there were two LE's on foot patrol just above where I saw her talking to a very good looking red head and as I though about swooping in some idiot comes up the wrong way on third and the red head and LE start to freak out. I just quietly cruised on.

Happy Hunting

Jack

She's a good score if you manage to scoop her!. Not sure if you saw her near the bus stop but, if you did, I'd steer clear from there for the time being. LE is up to something this weekend. Be on your guard!.

Pats Fan1
10-07-07, 10:04
First time ever in Chelsea last weds afternoon. Not familiar with the area and street names / layout yet. This was late afternon time frame. Went down by KA. Found that. One HSW walking back to wards center of town. Seemed like a real risky area to just pull over on that busy street and pick her up. So I passed. Speaking of KA. Does that place have a menu inside or take out?

Went back into town area down 3rd. Saw a whit gal sitting there. Nodded at her and she nodded back and yelled out "hey". I went down the street a short way and pulled to curb. She didn't follow so looped around. And drove by again she was now talking with some guy. Probably her boyfriend/pimp. He didn't look with it enough, to be a prospective customer. So she didn't notice me go by again. Trid a 3rd pass by and she didn't notice again. Took that as a sign of. Not meant to be. Chelsea seemed like a tougher area. Lot's of single females around. Can't tell who's readily available.

I'm sure after dark. It is much different. But I don't like looking after dark, because I can't see LE as well.

Bos Bob
10-07-07, 15:07
I travel down Beacham st (rt99 to the bridge) 7 days a week at all hours due to overtime and shift changes in a truck with state plates and a partner in the other seat so I am invisible to LE. They don't give us a 2nd look. During the good weather I always see the sw's on the west bound side around the corner from KA's by the corner of Behen st standing with the cars and pickups selling fruit and veggies out of there trunks. I see them Saturday and Sunday from 11:00AM to 3:PM blending in with the customers eye balling the road.

Spinnerluvr
10-07-07, 23:19
Drove through tonight between 8:30 and 9:00 and saw a red head, had real long silky red hair, kinda thin or at least looked that way, not bad looking on the Jack Me Off scale I'the put her on a solid 7 leaning towards 8 and thats with her clothes on. She was coming up Everett towards the bus stop at 3rd.

As I cruised by she goes "hey".

I unrecognized her as the red head I saw a few days ago talking to two foot LE on third and all three of them went off at some sap coming up the wrong way on third turning off Chestnut.

Tonight like then I passed, when I got down on Everett she started to walk toward me like she expected me to pull over, I didn't. My spidey sense was tingling.

I have seen three different red heads now in Chelsea. The one I thought was a cop with huge plump firm looking 20 y/o tits and a large but sweet ass.

One I saw last week that was real skinny with short hair who looked like she was looking for an ass to kick and the one I just wrote about.

The short haired skinny one I won't touch, any woman that pissed off looking I just don't want a thing to do with. The other two, now I'the do um both, at the same time if I could.

If anyone knows anything about either please let me know.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting

Jack

Boston Monger
10-09-07, 09:29
Friday and Sat. she hangs by the bus stop between 3pm to whenever. Next time I see her I will have to pass because she is becoming WAY too visable. She gives one of the best BJ around for $20. Not bad looking either, claims she is Italian but I'm thinking hispanic mix.

and Jack, the plump one is the real deal. I don't know about the other two

Boston P A
10-09-07, 11:16
First time ever in Chelsea last weds afternoon. *** Speaking of KA. Does that place have a menu inside or take out?YMMV, but generally speaking, no.

Stressed Out
10-09-07, 21:17
please forgive me all as I know that this thread is primarily for the walkers but I have checked around the other massage threads and can't find any info on the Chelsea massage place. I figure those that post in this thread might be able to help. I know it has been around for quite awhile and keeps a low profile but I am interested in going to see what is around as an alternative to the area amps. Thanks in advance for any info. SO

Spinnerluvr
10-11-07, 21:08
I was bored and decided to cruise through, saw Amy by 3rd. As I pass she gave me the eye. I made it obvious and pulled into DD and went inside and got a coffee and very nasty donut. When I cam out she was pretending to be on the phone. She gave me the eye again and I returned it, she hopped in and off we went.

Very good CBJ and FS for. 3 I think she might have gone lower but she's not bad looking and she originally said. 4, I said no way then she dropped down. I try never to mention an amount.

A good time was had by all.

Looks- solid 6 she's not a beauty queen but she's not ugly either.

Attitude- 8+ no drama and down to business, freindly but no GFE, not that I would with an SW anyway.

Performance- better BJ then FS but a real nice BJ, save your money on the FS.

Happy Hunting

Jack

Italian Monkey
10-16-07, 15:05
Guys was wondering what is " dillions russian steam bath" over there in chelsea behind th d&d on williams and b-way sounds like a gay place or what.

MeatMan
10-22-07, 11:54
Guys was wondering what is " dillions russian steam bath" over there in chelsea behind th d&d on williams and b-way sounds like a gay place or what.

It's not. Family orineted since 1885

GadgetJim
10-22-07, 19:09
I rolled through Chelsea last Thursday about 4pm and saw a bleached blonde stopping traffic and a horrendous tranny wearing glopped on makeup.

Both near that downtown motel/hotel.

Spinnerluvr
10-22-07, 23:42
Was nice out so i decided to take a stroll through Chelsea, lots of ladies out and about.

Saw Amy near the bus stop, got BBBJCIMwS for .2, she told me the back door is open this trip, maybe next time.

Happy Hunting

Jack

MeatMan
10-23-07, 08:13
Was nice out so i decided to take a stroll through Chelsea, lots of ladies out and about.

Saw Amy near the bus stop, got BBBJCIMwS for .2, she told me the back door is open this trip, maybe next time.

Happy Hunting

Jack

Could you describe her? I'll be in the area tonight!.

MeatMan
10-24-07, 09:05
Strolled through Chelsea last night around 10PM. Managed to snare a tall WSW wearing a red Puma sweater, black shorts and white sandals for $20. I Was really looking for Amy though but, I'll take what I had. I'll be out in Chelsea this weekend again.

MeatMan

GO SOX!!!

Boston Monger
10-24-07, 10:44
Strolled through Chelsea last night around 10PM. Managed to snare a tall WSW wearing a red Puma sweater, black shorts and white sandals for $20. I Was really looking for Amy though but, I'll take what I had. I'll be out in Chelsea this weekend again.

MeatMan

GO SOX!!!

Amy is too available. LE must be on to her.

Bk British 01
10-24-07, 13:32
Picked up Amy 2 days ago around 1pm for a quick BBBJCoF got some of it on her clothes, and her hair for .20. I tipped her .10 for the grandeous misfire and the surprise look on her face.

.05 for Gas

.30 for BBBJ

The look on her face... PRICELESS!

GadgetJim
10-28-07, 17:52
Saw the same blonde wearing the same red sweatshirt Friday afternoon at the end of Central St. Definitely a worker.

Nothing else around though.

I'm in my work vehicle so looking is all I do right now, I'll be moving back up this way in two weeks and I can follow through with the blonde then and 'report'.

There used to be an old crack head living above the spanish store near the bus stop and 6 or 7 girls would be crashed there at any one time. Thats what the girls told me anyway.

Its always a good central spot to circle around.

Yellow Fever
10-31-07, 13:38
Found a spinner this morning at 5:30 looked really young thought she was about 15 or 16 so she showed me her ID (25) man they look young. 20/40 no cim.

Yellow Fever
11-06-07, 09:37
Saw one WSW on Everett between DD and the bus stop. Was on business couldn't stop. She didn't look to bad though.

Boston Monger
11-06-07, 11:10
Saw one WSW on Everett between DD and the bus stop. Was on business couldn't stop. She didn't look to bad though.

buying fruit or fencing goods?

Cldude
11-06-07, 12:40
buying fruit or fencing goods?I just shot coffee out my nose all over my monitor.

That was tooooooo funny

Joe Andy
11-07-07, 20:36
With a name like that I suspect someone trying to bait us!

Saw the same blonde wearing the same red sweatshirt Friday afternoon at the end of Central St. Definitely a worker.

Nothing else around though.

I'm in my work vehicle so looking is all I do right now, I'll be moving back up this way in two weeks and I can follow through with the blonde then and 'report'.

There used to be an old crack head living above the spanish store near the bus stop and 6 or 7 girls would be crashed there at any one time. Thats what the girls told me anyway.

Its always a good central spot to circle around.

Yellow Fever
11-07-07, 22:40
Nope she was just trying to get a date, probably to buy rock.

GadgetJim
11-08-07, 20:55
With a name like that I suspect someone trying to bait us!No, its what I what I do for work, heating and cooling.

Boston Monger
11-12-07, 10:04
Sunday night was dead. Not even regular people out

MeatMan
11-12-07, 17:44
Kind of..

Sunday night I picked up Melanie nearby the laundomat using the payphone. $25 for a quickie. She was wearing a Rock-a-Wear coat and blue jeans if you saw her. After the deed, I saw another WSW across the Stanley looking for a date, but she was tweaked on the crack. Could be better Tuesday with the slight warm up.

MeatMan

Bk British 01
11-12-07, 19:15
Kind of..

Sunday night I picked up Melanie nearby the laundomat using the payphone. $25 for a quickie. She was wearing a Rock-a-Wear coat and blue jeans if you saw her. After the deed, I saw another WSW across the Stanley looking for a date, but she was tweaked on the crack. Could be better Tuesday with the slight warm up.

MeatMan

How would you rate Melanie on her looks and stuff?

MeatMan
11-13-07, 08:57
How would you rate Melanie on her looks and stuff?

Looks were about a 5, cute little ass on her and again, can't say much since it was a quickie. All in all?, no compliants. I really want Amy's ass!. :D

Bill Buxton
11-14-07, 09:47
Who is the little black haired gal in the blue jacket she has red highlights in her hair?? works often down by the busstop ? Looks young,100 lbs nice teeth???She sports the Stanley area.

Italian Monkey
11-15-07, 18:59
Did some mongering in the PA area of chelsea today, since I'm not in my work vehicle, doing a side job in my car, around 430am-530am. Found a young girl by the name of Ashley, mayby 20-23 yrs old. About 5'5 or 5'6 about 130-135 lbs. Light brn hair, brn eyes. Cute. Had blue jeans on and a black jacket with hood, just about to pick her up and a white pic up gets her, (one of yall? ) So I wait, she gets dropped off, and do the scoop, ask if shes le, says no. Not that dose really clearify that but since she just got dropped. She wanted to go to her spot, I say I know a better one. Get there says she has to check in, so know I'm like hmmm. I pull my pants down and ask her to grab it, she dose, kewl. Kind of weird though, to be checking in on a car date? Wanted. 5 for the deed, Say all I have is. 4 (sad face). No prob, End up busting in like 4 min. Covered none the less. Then checks in when done so so weird. All in all. Face 6, bod 7, deed 8, she can suck a mean one. Did get digits and can share with names I recognize that post often, or ones who have shared with me. So if ya do hook up with her don't be nervous when she checks in, totally cool, but weird huh?

Bk British 01
11-19-07, 17:24
Did some mongering in the PA area of chelsea today, since I'm not in my work vehicle, doing a side job in my car, around 430am-530am. Found a young girl by the name of Ashley, mayby 20-23 yrs old. About 5'5 or 5'6 about 130-135 lbs. Light brn hair, brn eyes. Cute. Had blue jeans on and a black jacket with hood, just about to pick her up and a white pic up gets her, (one of yall? ) So I wait, she gets dropped off, and do the scoop, ask if shes le, says no. Not that dose really clearify that but since she just got dropped. She wanted to go to her spot, I say I know a better one. Get there says she has to check in, so know I'm like hmmm. I pull my pants down and ask her to grab it, she dose, kewl. Kind of weird though, to be checking in on a car date? Wanted. 5 for the deed, Say all I have is. 4 (sad face). No prob, End up busting in like 4 min. Covered none the less. Then checks in when done so so weird. All in all. Face 6, bod 7, deed 8, she can suck a mean one. Did get digits and can share with names I recognize that post often, or ones who have shared with me. So if ya do hook up with her don't be nervous when she checks in, totally cool, but weird huh?

I think I've been with this one... 2 things:

1) You thought she gave a good BJ?

2) If its the same girl you could of done it for .30. Try hitting her lower next time and PM with the results.

Boston Monger
11-20-07, 10:54
went through Chelsea over the weekend around 7pm. Nothing going on. I think the Stanley area is going to change once they finish renovating that building. I'm starting to alter my run, avoiding that block. I haven't seen an SW there in a dog's age, but then again, I only do the day time/early evening cruise.

OT: anyone ever cruise East Boston anymore? I remember a little while back there was action there.

Rito1
11-20-07, 12:22
went through Chelsea over the weekend around 7pm. Nothing going on. I think the Stanley area is going to change once they finish renovating that building. I'm starting to alter my run, avoiding that block. I haven't seen an SW there in a dog's age, but then again, I only do the day time/early evening cruise.

OT: anyone ever cruise East Boston anymore? I remember a little while back there was action there.
They hung out by the bridge years ago but I can't tell you the last time I saw one out there. However there is 1 that hangs on 1a on the northbound side. she is always between the holiday inn & the traffic light past avis. She has a nice body, but when she lokoks at you her face will scare the hell out of you.

Italian Monkey
11-20-07, 15:24
[QUOTE=OT: anyone ever cruise East Boston anymore? I remember a little while back there was action there.[/QUOTE]Think I've seen a couple on Bennington near the t and near Savas market early some mornings, but in a work vehicle. Sad face

MeatMan
11-20-07, 16:58
anyone ever cruise East Boston anymore? I remember a little while back there was action there.

I was out there yesterday in the afternoon after renting a car. I didn't see nada. East Boston has huge potential but, I can't for the life of me can't understand why there are NO SWS within that area?. It's been that way for years now.

Auto
11-20-07, 19:30
Eastie used to be my most productive cruising grounds, day or night, weekend or weekday. Lots of semi-pro wsw's, mostly younger ones with substance abuse issues.

Aside from picking up some not too shabby housefrau out of the laundrymat a few years ago, and one pretty bad basement encounter more recently, I haven't seen any action there.

I still drive through about once a week taking the long way back to the office but no real prospects.

Cruiser D
11-20-07, 20:03
Seriously if the cops don't want any prostitution in an area there is no prostitution. It's been that way in Eastie for a long while and Chelsea just recently.

River Phoenix
11-25-07, 17:44
Well I've been on the trail for 15 years going back to good days in CT. Have never had a problem always been careful and always found decent dates. Needless to say, I got ripped off. Big girl. Not too tall. Fat.

I'm to smart to do this, but i left cash where someone could grab it. I've alwys been very careful. Don't know what happened. In a flash I blew my load she swallowed got out said she is good here I realized money was taken and jumped out. She starts this bullshit about "gonna call the cops, plate number, i'm only 15, etc". She was in her 20's and quick. I can NOT afford to get caught by my better half, so I chalked it up to 15 years of good luck.

Said her name was Kelly. Right.
20 bucks for service.
She will swipe your cash for free!

Bill Buxton
11-26-07, 09:45
SAW A NICE, "TOO NICE" LOOKING GAL LATE 20'S WALKING AROUND THE STANLEY AREA AT 2AM.

Right in your face kinda gal, 2 cars watching the area from close by. Hands down it was too good to be true.Nothing from dd to the busstop.

B.B...

OliverTwist
11-26-07, 10:34
With all due respect River Phoneix, what did you expect?

If you leave your wallett or money in view they WILL try to steal it. After all they are addicts are they not? Chaulk it up as a lesson learned.

Yes it has happend to me as well "about almost 30 years ago though when I was young and dumb and also drank a lot of booze". Although I Had a cash and dash in New Bedord last year, it can happen.

Boston Monger
11-26-07, 10:48
I cruised through Friday & Saturday around 9pm.

I saw ONE fugly WSW at the bus station. Pretty much dead.

River Phoenix
11-26-07, 14:31
I didn't act surprised or angry. Of course it happens. I made a mistake and was simply giving the best description of the girl I can. That's all. I guess what I'm saying is with all due respect, I'm not stupid or ignorant.

Thanks

With all due respect River Phoneix, what did you expect?

If you leave your wallett or money in view they WILL try to steal it. After all they are addicts are they not? Chaulk it up as a lesson learned.

Yes it has happend to me as well "about almost 30 years ago though when I was young and dumb and also drank a lot of booze". Although I Had a cash and dash in New Bedord last year, it can happen.

Boston Monger
11-29-07, 11:09
took a spin through around 7pm, nothing. I do like using that 4th street exit ramp

Triesharder
12-03-07, 09:24
A reunion with an old flame in a nearby town left me seriously woody Friday about 3:30 PM, so I drove past Dunkin toward the bus stop looking for relief. On the first pass, I picked up a pretty, brunette WSW named Amy on the pay phone by Dunkin. Upon closer inspection, I noticed she had a couple scabs on her face, but not her mouth. Her hair was pulled back. She was thin, but not like a bad addict. Amy was very pleasant. For a BJ, she requested forty bucks. I said I only had twenty. She readily agreed. While driving, I asked what else was on the menu. She said everything. I asked about greek. She said, yes, but that would definitely cost forty. (What would MM do in a situation like this, I asked myself.) I chose greek, which I have never had.

In the tiny bathroom of the rooming house in which she lived, we started with BBBJ. Now, I am average sized. She took me fully into her mouth with remarkable skill and nary a hint of a gag. Amy was exceptional at this. It felt incredible. With her pants off, her hips looked slightly bony and irregular. I could not imagine slapping on a condom and poking her ass could possibly feel any better than that BJ felt at the time, so I asked if she minded if I finished in her mouth. She agreed readily. So I did, and handed her forty afterward. It was really terrific work on her part.

On the way back to my car, she walked awkwardly, but only a little, like someone who had survived a very mild case of polio or had one leg slightly longer than the other. She said her spine was messed up, that she had an operation already, needed another, and is usually in pain.

She also said she is seldom on the street. Usually her clients phone her, but she left her cell phone in an "older" gentleman's car. In an effort to recover it, she was using the pay phone to call her phone.

(I imagined driving with my wife when Amy's phone rings under her seat. Wifey picks it up and answers it. Uh oh.)

If any of you have Amy's cell phone, she needs it and you do not!

Spinnerluvr
12-04-07, 09:54
A reunion with an old flame in a nearby town left me seriously woody Friday about 3:30 PM, so I drove past Dunkin toward the bus stop looking for relief. On the first pass, I picked up a pretty, brunette WSW named Amy on the pay phone by Dunkin. Upon closer inspection, I noticed she had a couple scabs on her face, but not her mouth. Her hair was pulled back. She was thin, but not like a bad addict. Amy was very pleasant. For a BJ, she requested forty bucks. I said I only had twenty. She readily agreed. While driving, I asked what else was on the menu. She said everything. I asked about greek. She said, yes, but that would definitely cost forty. (What would MM do in a situation like this, I asked myself.) I chose greek, which I have never had.

In the tiny bathroom of the rooming house in which she lived, we started with BBBJ. Now, I am average sized. She took me fully into her mouth with remarkable skill and nary a hint of a gag. Amy was exceptional at this. It felt incredible. With her pants off, her hips looked slightly bony and irregular. I could not imagine slapping on a condom and poking her ass could possibly feel any better than that BJ felt at the time, so I asked if she minded if I finished in her mouth. She agreed readily. So I did, and handed her forty afterward. It was really terrific work on her part.

On the way back to my car, she walked awkwardly, but only a little, like someone who had survived a very mild case of polio or had one leg slightly longer than the other. She said her spine was messed up, that she had an operation already, needed another, and is usually in pain.

She also said she is seldom on the street. Usually her clients phone her, but she left her cell phone in an "older" gentleman's car. In an effort to recover it, she was using the pay phone to call her phone.

(I imagined driving with my wife when Amy's phone rings under her seat. Wifey picks it up and answers it. Uh oh.)

If any of you have Amy's cell phone, she needs it and you do not!Amy also has a room around the corner from the bathroom you were in, she says its hers but I have seen her slip another old probably ex SW money for using it. She has about 6 cell phones laying around in there. My guess would be a client lifted one and thats why you were in the bathroom. I hope who ever ripped her off didn't mess things up for those of us she knows. Don't let her kid you, she's on the street ALL the time. So much that the last few tims I have seen her I have passed figuring Uncle Leo must be on to her and don't want him on to me. You should have taken the Greek Tries, if you think the BBBJ was good, the greek is incredible!

MeatMan
12-05-07, 10:35
I had Amy and I can also confirm that she gives a damn good BBBJ. I wanted to do her greek but, she mentioned that I had a "big jack" or something like that. Next time I see her, it's on!. I will NOT be denied :D

Boston Monger
12-05-07, 10:46
I had Amy and I can also confirm that she gives a damn good BBBJ. I wanted to do her greek but, she mentioned that I had a "big jack" or something like that. Next time I see her, it's on!. I will NOT be denied :D

guys, she is just TOO available. Ease up on the throttle! LE must have made her by now.

MeatMan
12-05-07, 10:51
guys, she is just TOO available. Ease up on the throttle! LE must have made her by now.

Oh yeah of course...but, she gives a damn good BBBJ and it's tough to turn away from it. Shyyyyit man! LOL!.

MeatMan
12-07-07, 00:26
Was out in Chelsea Wednesday night.....Nada. Was looking for Amy. I hung in DD for 30, still nada. Call it a night. I;ll try tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Lob Diver
12-16-07, 18:57
I read the local paper with interest given the front page article about the police coming down on the johns cruising Chelsea. Last Tuesday 13 guys were arrested with the cops using a decoy. A little over half the guys were from Chelsea, but a bunch of the rest were from the surrounding towns. Hope it wasn't any of you guys, but that was probably why it was dead Wednesday! May be dead for a while between that and the weather. The article noted the police action was continuing, which at a minimum would have a dampening effect on cruising the streets. Be careful out there.

Boston Monger
12-17-07, 10:41
I read the local paper with interest given the front page article about the police coming down on the johns cruising Chelsea. Last Tuesday 13 guys were arrested with the cops using a decoy. A little over half the guys were from Chelsea, but a bunch of the rest were from the surrounding towns. Hope it wasn't any of you guys, but that was probably why it was dead Wednesday! May be dead for a while between that and the weather. The article noted the police action was continuing, which at a minimum would have a dampening effect on cruising the streets. Be careful out there.

not surprised. It was just becoming too easy

Cruiser D
12-18-07, 06:39
Now that is the perfect example of posting a message about a sting operation.

Not a cut and paste from a police website or news report where it lists xx from xx got arrested. This includes both johns and sw's.

Boston Monger
12-18-07, 10:41
Did a short cruise through around 8 pm. Nothing. That newly renovated building on the Stanley Block has changed the dynamic of the area

MeatMan
12-20-07, 20:16
I was in Chelsea last night for a brief moment just on a whim. Totally dead. I went to DD for 20 minutes?. Nothing stirred. I hung it up for the evening. This cold weather sure puts a damper on things!.:(

Rito1
12-20-07, 23:48
Was out in Chelsea Wednesday night.....Nada. Was looking for Amy. I hung in DD for 30, still nada. Call it a night. I;ll try tomorrow morning or afternoon.
I am not sure if it is true, but my friend told me she was arrested for passing bad checks.

Bk British 01
12-21-07, 17:38
Amy

I am not sure if it is true, but my friend told me she was arrested for passing bad checks.

I don't know if she was arrested but she paid me a visit today around 11am this morning. She does seem more on the pills/drugs than ever. I think this might be the last time I spend any more time with her. Her service as always was great but sometimes I feel like going to the same well over and over again might get you burnt.

Rito1
12-22-07, 00:14
Amy

I don't know if she was arrested but she paid me a visit today around 11am this morning. She does seem more on the pills/drugs than ever. I think this might be the last time I spend any more time with her. Her service as always was great but sometimes I feel like going to the same well over and over again might get you burnt.
I have to say I am sorry. It was not amy but melony. I am not even sure who that is. At least meatman should be happy.

Yellow Fever
12-22-07, 04:09
Picked up a WSW on the bridge as she was walking to Eastie, 20 for bbbj. Wanted me to take her to her apt. and bang her. Great suction, wears a bruins jacket. Early in the morning 6:00 AM.

Spinnerluvr
12-22-07, 11:17
I am not sure if it is true, but my friend told me she was arrested for passing bad checks.If Amy gets busted we should ll pitch in to fork her bail, her services are just to good!

MeatMan
12-22-07, 19:27
The last two days of me strolling Chelsea totally sucked!. The Stanley Hotel area?, NOTHING!, DD, Nothing, Bellingham Sq?..Yeah right!. Winter has taken over!

Boston Monger
12-26-07, 10:46
The last two days of me strolling Chelsea totally sucked!. The Stanley Hotel area?, NOTHING!, DD, Nothing, Bellingham Sq?..Yeah right!. Winter has taken over!

Same here. I think Chelsea is played out for a while.

Boston Monger
12-27-07, 14:19
Same here. I think Chelsea is played out for a while.

Cruised through in the rain at 2am and scooped up Amy. When dropping her off at the bus stop saw Holly prowling around. Amy does not like Holly. Shocking.

MeatMan
12-27-07, 15:15
Cruised through in the rain at 2am and scooped up Amy. When dropping her off at the bus stop saw Holly prowling around. Amy does not like Holly. Shocking.

Heh! I can understand her not liking Holly. Anyway, why are guys getting Amy but me?. Whens a good time to see her on the streets?

Boston Monger
12-27-07, 15:33
Heh! I can understand her not liking Holly. Anyway, why are guys getting Amy but me?. Whens a good time to see her on the streets?

from talking to her, I'd say from 9pm on. She told me she was mainly working off the phone. She is losing weight from what I can tell. Crack?

Yellow Fever
12-28-07, 02:09
Went through at noon and saw Melanie on Third by the bus stop with another WSW and saw another nice one by DD on Everett St.

River Phoenix
01-09-08, 17:20
Very nice girl maybe 30 or so. White, lots of make-up, not strung out (visibly at least). Forget her name. Skinny, brown hair and she is not a scammer or a fraud. 30 BBBJ very very good. She was walking from the bus stop, saw me look, and I pulled over on side street and waited for her.

Spinnerluvr
01-10-08, 18:44
Drove through today at 2:30pm and near the square i saw an older SW(?)
Very light blond hair that was fairly and looked to be tall, was maybe in her 50's.
I checked her out, got the look and she started to make a move, the damn light turned and there was no place to pull over, was very busy so she turned and went the other way. I made a quick loop and poof, she was gone.

If anyone has any info they could share i would appreciate it, never seen her before.

Yellow Fever
01-12-08, 04:13
Saw one not bad looking brunette in the morning early but she got picked up quick. Then back in the afternoon saw a blond by the bus stop she was a tall girl. But was on business so it was a no go for me.

Spinnerluvr
01-18-08, 09:06
Saw one not bad looking brunette in the morning early but she got picked up quick. Then back in the afternoon saw a blond by the bus stop she was a tall girl. But was on business so it was a no go for me.Drove through around 1:30pm yesterday, saw 4 possibly 5 wsw in various areas, the usual spots, almost all were fuggly bigtime, all had long brown hair.

Down from big bus stop i saw one not so bad looking, i pulled over, she got in.
She said her name was Shu Shu, im guessing Sue Sue but it was very slurred. She had on a lot of clothes but there looked to be a nice body under them.

She said she wanted .6 for a BJ, no way and i asked her to get out. After a very brief negoteation we settled on .2 and she said she had a place.

Driving to it i noticed she had the nodds, when we got to her place she had to knock on the door for access, after a minute and older but much better looking woman came to the door and told Shu Shu she was busy and to come back later. Shu Shu started to cry.

We went back to my car and all i can say is thank God for keyless entry and door locks that open drivers side first, i got in and left Shu Shu standing on the curb crying like a baby, way to much drama for my tastes. The whole situation skeeved my out to the point the i headed out of the area.

Becareful out there and happy hunting!

Yellow Fever
01-22-08, 23:36
Saw a beauty with long legs, long brown hair and gorgeous eyes. Gave me the eye but was on business and couldn't stop. This was roughly 1:30 PM and on Third St. near the bus stop.

Yellow Fever
01-31-08, 15:29
Went through about 5:30, saw one on Everett St., Blond looked to be in her forties but seemed like it was the end of her shift. Slim but rough looking. Probably cute 10 to 20 years ago.

MeatMan
02-05-08, 09:20
Strolled Chelsea last night and the pickings were out there, but not all that good. Anyway, I ended up with a thin WSW by the name of Laura(?). BBBJ and some good ol pounding action for a crisp $20. There were three more out there, but not that good looking.

One was wearing a blue jacket, jeans and had dirty blond hair. Looked old and dare I say looked like a tranny. Anywho, Don't know and don't care!. Be safe out there fellas!

MeatMan

River Phoenix
02-13-08, 14:42
I've been through Chelsea a few times recently on weeknights around 9/10 pm.
Pretty much everything has been ugly or looking SUPER druggy and not safe. Regular stroll past Stanley and bus stop to Dunkie's and then back through Riley's etc. Seems like the good ones (there are some) are hit and miss and only come out for a few hours. Also, lately I've been hoping for a nice Latina for BBBJ. If anyone knows anything, holla back.

Boston Monger
02-13-08, 16:32
I've been through Chelsea a few times recently on weeknights around 9/10 pm.
Pretty much everything has been ugly or looking SUPER druggy and not safe. Regular stroll past Stanley and bus stop to Dunkie's and then back through Riley's etc. Seems like the good ones (there are some) are hit and miss and only come out for a few hours. Also, lately I've been hoping for a nice Latina for BBBJ. If anyone knows anything, holla back.

I've been doing the 3-7pm tour with no sightings

Rito1
02-14-08, 01:41
hsw in jeans & a green jacket thumbing between the rr xing & the hess. I saw her when I drove down and she was across the street 10 min later when I drove back.

Bill Buxton
02-16-08, 02:32
Lots of LE around 9-pm and not that much in the way of quality.Saw one bsw spinner looked like she was gonna pick her face apart.

Also saw a asw small long hair not sure if working buy 100% she gave me the look.Could not close the deal due to the LE boys.

B.B...

Yellow Fever
03-01-08, 15:04
Met with Amy 5:15 BBJTCWCIM. Wanted double jackson but settled for one. There was another girl out but did not go for two.

Ho Hunter 328
03-07-08, 22:47
Met with Amy 5:15 BBJTCWCIM. Wanted double jackson but settled for one. There was another girl out but did not go for two.I took a ride through the area today. I was hoping to catch this Amy I've heard so much about. But luck was not with me today. I think I saw her once around 3:00 at the bus stop near DD. I can only assume it was her, young, long hair, reasonably attractive wsw with a limp. Unfortunately with all the traffic by the time I was able to drive around the block she was gone. Drove around for another two hours and no sign of her, or anything else worth my time either. Plenty of other girls were out, just not my type.

While I'm on the subject, the Chelsea track sucks. All those damn one way streets and lots of traffic. Took me 15 min just to go around the block, no wonder she was long gone. That was my first time in Chelsea at that time of day, and I doubt I'll try that again.

I seem to have my best luck late morning to early afternoon in Chelsea.

Hopefully someday I'll catch up with this Amy.

Boston Monger
03-11-08, 09:19
went through araound 6:30 pm, not a thing

Ho Hunter 328
03-12-08, 02:18
Took a ride through Chelsea again tonight, around midnight this time. Minimal LE around. Only a couple of older WSW's and a couple BSW's out. Still no sign of the infamous Amy I hear so much about. Was about to give up and go home when I spotted a younger WSW come out of a house. Swung around for a second look, average appearance at best, but good enough. Made the pickup and it turned out to be someone I had met a couple years ago in Brockton. Her name was Christina. Had never done anything with her before, but she used to hang out with someone I knew. She remembered my name, she looked familiar but I didn't really remember her to be honest. She readily agreed to $20 for a BBBJWCIM. Found a nice little spot and got down to business. Not bad service, not great, but not bad. Allowed lots of roaming too.

Nice girl, I'll probably repeat if I don't see anything better around next time. Always good to have a reliable backup plan.

Don't have any pics, but she wants me to take some of her next time I'm around.

Boston Monger
03-26-08, 10:54
the daytime cruise is just about dead here boys. I've been swinging through just about every day around 3pm - 8pm. I expect nothing and get nothing. Once the weather warms up, the action will follow.

Asslover08
03-26-08, 16:37
Went through Chelsea at about 9:30 to 10 am today. Was there on business but figured I'd monger around through Bellingham loop, dunkins and produce area. PA had a rough looking girl sitting in an idling car by DD and Bellingham had no Swers but all those latinas in tight jeans had me going crazy. The best bet is alays by DDs. Now, I cut through Chelsea every night between 9 and 11 pm and without fail see one or two girls either by the Stanley or by the bus shelter. I just don't go for girls with that keith richards look (smoke all the rock you want but heroin makes girls much much less hygeine for my tastes) so I jjst pass on through. Back in the roaring 90s I got plenty of housewife types as well as some just turned 18 types that just did it by pure luck on my part. Lowell was like that too back in the 90s. He finds I had there as well. Right now both have tired oxycontin/heroin types but I still drive through Chelsea and try to make non harrassing contact with the cuties in tight jeans. You never know when one of them has a tuition bill at Bunker Hill due. Haven't been out in awhile but I got a nice blowjob at an AMP today (I refuse to say where as this board is monitored) but feel like having a nice chocolate sister so I may cruise Blue Hill and Dot Ave tonight if it stays warm. Happy hunting fellas. Meatman, I'll be on talbot for sure.

Happy hunting fellas.

MeatMan
03-26-08, 17:24
the daytime cruise is just about dead here boys. I've been swinging through just about every day around 3pm - 8pm. I expect nothing and get nothing. Once the weather warms up, the action will follow.

I happened to be out in Chelsea last week myself. I saw one WSW I've had prior, but she was with a "brotha"(who's a drug user) that I've known for quite some time. I'm sure that "they're a pair". Being as discreet as I am, I was hoping that he would break off from her and go elsewhere but, it was a no-go. I'll try again tonight.

BM, Have you seen Amy lately?. I've only had her once!.

Boston Monger
03-27-08, 10:16
BM, Have you seen Amy lately?. I've only had her once!.

I've seen nothing from 3pm onward. There are plenty of girls that look the part, but I know they aren't working.

How's BHA been? I've been itching to swing down there but the last 3 times was fruitless.

Boston Monger
03-28-08, 13:56
was in Chelsea from 11am -1 pm and saw not a thing

Lob Diver
03-29-08, 00:59
Gentlemen - there was a short article in the local paper yesterday (Thursday) that there had been a sting operation mid-month that netted 7 sws and johns. It noted that the operation ended early when they had to chase down a john in a stolen vehicle! That guy really wasn't thinkin'!! The article also noted that they typically run stings around holidays. In any case, this may explain the recent slowdown. Be careful out there.

Spinnerluvr
04-02-08, 22:52
Drove through tonight around 9:30pm, saw Amy by the bus stop. I didnt stop.

MeatMan
04-03-08, 16:11
Drove through tonight around 9:30pm, saw Amy by the bus stop. I didnt stop.

FUCK!. Why can't I EVER get to this broad!. If anyone has her number, please PM me. Once I get my fill of her, my mission will be complete! *evil laugh*

By the way, I'm sure you guys have seen the white obese girl sitting at the bus stop from time to time?. She's "ghetto" and incredibly ignorant.

MeatMan
04-04-08, 16:00
The boys in blue were in full force last night fellas. At the bus stop, I saw a cruiser parked in the lot and all the lights were off. That was Soooo not a good sign, so I got the fuck outta there!. Also, I saw what looked like a SW nearby the Stanley but, intstead was a undercover. She must've stung about 10 guys within 20 minutes because I saw it all!

As soon as a deal was passed between the undercover and john, out comes LE from the ajoining alley. Not sure what tonight will bring.

be very, very careful guys!

MeatMan

Boston Monger
04-04-08, 16:24
The boys in blue were in full force last night fellas. At the bus stop, I saw a cruiser parked in the lot and all the lights were off. That was Soooo not a good sign, so I got the fuck outta there!. Also, I saw what looked like a SW nearby the Stanley but, intstead was a undercover. She must've stung about 10 guys within 20 minutes because I saw it all!

As soon as a deal was passed between the undercover and john, out comes LE from the ajoining alley. Not sure what tonight will bring.

be very, very careful guys!

MeatMan

annual spring cleanup? thanks

Spinnerluvr
04-04-08, 16:56
FUCK!. Why can't I EVER get to this broad!. If anyone has her number, please PM me. Once I get my fill of her, my mission will be complete! *evil laugh*

By the way, I'm sure you guys have seen the white obese girl sitting at the bus stop from time to time?. She's "ghetto" and incredibly ignorant.I saw the white heavy chick a few nights back, got the look and a wave, not my cup of tea. Different spot though. Thanks for the intel.

When i did see Amy the other night she was hanging in an open doorway or in the shadows near the bus stop. She saw me see her and she knows my ride too. She gave me a look but it was not the "come fuck me" look i normally get from her. I'm thinking she knew something i didn't and thats why i did not try to make a scoop. I think the Be Very Careful advice is great advice right now. Even better might be Lay Low for a while and let things chill out.

Here's some intel and a tease for you mongers out there. On my last occasion to chat with Amy, about three weeks ago, she shared with me that she use to dance at KA in the late 90's and early into 2000.

Now that may or may not be complete bullshit but she does have a smoking ass and can suck a cork out of a wine bottle. She wears way to much makeup on her face but im sure its coving up a lot of miles and Meat, her pussy is tighter then her ass.

She's always very nice, no drama and takes what i offer with no argument which isn't much. .2, .3 and .4 in the back door which is .3 with .1 tip.
I do not keep digits on any one. I enjoy the hunt!

Happy Hunting

Jack

MeatMan
04-05-08, 09:01
She's always very nice, no drama and takes what i offer with no argument which isn't much. .2, .3 and .4 in the back door which is .3 with .1 tip.
I do not keep digits on any one. I enjoy the hunt!

Happy Hunting

Jack

And THAT'S why I wan't her!. ;)

Bk British 01
04-06-08, 22:59
I picked Amy up a few nights ago. We don't even talk about the price and what we are going to do since its been the same cup of tea for about a year now. Well we go over to my little spot and we do our deed. I drop her off near the square and I was off.

Well that's when the poop hit the fan. I tried to find my wedding ring and it was no where to be seen. I usually leave it in the center console that is impossible to lift without me knowing... so I thought. I scrambled because the misses was waiting for me in town. I was so out of my mind that I was contemplating going to the Jewelery Store and buying another ring.

I didn't go to the store and picked up the Battle Ax and to dinner we went. Well during dinner she asked where's my ring? I told her I think I left it work (its a job that jewelery has to come off).

I went home and started to clean up some things and I always check my clothing before throwing into the washer. Well what did I find in my work pants... MY FUCKING RING!!

I guess Amy didn't take that ring... can't wait to see her again for another BBBJCIM.

Ho Hunter 328
04-12-08, 00:20
Well, I finally ran into the infamous Amy the other night. It was a long night of hunting, which started off in Brockton. Every girl I had a number for was either out of minutes, or not answering. Spent a couple hours driving around Brockton, but couldn't find anything worth my time. Moved on to Boston, which was equally dead. Was about to give up and move on, when I saw a gorgeous blonde hop out of a car on Dot ave. Made a you turn for a second look and someone snatched her up before I could get to her. Drove around for another hour hoping to see her again, but no luck. By this point it was around midnight, so I decided to move on to Chelsea and try my luck. What I found in Chelsea though was lots of LE. Spent an hour driving around all the little dark side streets trying to avoid them, saw a few girls, but nothing worth while. Then all of a sudden all of the cops vanished. Then 20 minutes later I saw Amy by the bus stop. I'd never met her before, but I knew it had to be her. I snatched her up and off we went.

Made some small talk, told her how much I'd heard about her and how long I'd been trying to find her. We found a nice secluded spot and got down to business. She told me she usually gets $40 for BBBJ, but she quickly agreed to $20. She wasn't bad, but to be honest I had expected better from everything that I've read on here. Her mouth was nice and soft, and the suction was good. But she seemed very mechanical and there was very little tongue action. I just wasn't impressed. I know five girls in Brockton right now that are younger, better looking, and provide more enthusiastic service for the same price range. She seems like a nice girl though, a bit older than I generally prefer, but still reasonably attractive. Maybe she was just having a bad day, I'll probably give her another shot to find out. Had a nice little talk with her though about other girls we both knew, this web site, and other things.

By the way, for those wondering about her limp, it's because she had some back surgery. She has osteomyelitis, and had a cage placed around T1 in her spine. There was some nerve damage and she had to learn how to walk all over again.

MeatMan
04-12-08, 18:18
Well, I finally ran into the infamous Amy the other night. It was a long night of hunting, which started off in Brockton. Every girl I had a number for was either out of minutes, or not answering. Spent a couple hours driving around Brockton, but couldn't find anything worth my time. Moved on to Boston, which was equally dead. Was about to give up and move on, when I saw a gorgeous blonde hop out of a car on Dot ave. Made a you turn for a second look and someone snatched her up before I could get to her. Drove around for another hour hoping to see her again, but no luck. By this point it was around midnight, so I decided to move on to Chelsea and try my luck. What I found in Chelsea though was lots of LE. Spent an hour driving around all the little dark side streets trying to avoid them, saw a few girls, but nothing worth while. Then all of a sudden all of the cops vanished. Then 20 minutes later I saw Amy by the bus stop. I'd never met her before, but I knew it had to be her. I snatched her up and off we went.

Made some small talk, told her how much I'd heard about her and how long I'd been trying to find her. We found a nice secluded spot and got down to business. She told me she usually gets $40 for BBBJ, but she quickly agreed to $20. She wasn't bad, but to be honest I had expected better from everything that I've read on here. Her mouth was nice and soft, and the suction was good. But she seemed very mechanical and there was very little tongue action. I just wasn't impressed. I know five girls in Brockton right now that are younger, better looking, and provide more enthusiastic service for the same price range. She seems like a nice girl though, a bit older than I generally prefer, but still reasonably attractive. Maybe she was just having a bad day, I'll probably give her another shot to find out. Had a nice little talk with her though about other girls we both knew, this web site, and other things.

By the way, for those wondering about her limp, it's because she had some back surgery. She has osteomyelitis, and had a cage placed around T1 in her spine. There was some nerve damage and she had to learn how to walk all over again.

And I changed my mind about going to Chelsea....:rolleyes:

Spinnerluvr
04-12-08, 22:59
Had a nice little talk with her though about other girls we both knew, this web site, and other things.
What are you doing telling providers about this site? This site isnt for them its for us and we get enough bogus content as is without providers coming on here ringing there own bells, thats what TER and CL are for.

I dont know if its you her or both but someone's full of shit, i have seen Amy Naked from every angle possible and there is no scaring on her back, chest or anyplace else hinting at T1 surgery. I have seen her limp bad and not so bad and not at all, she shoots up in her foot and thats what gives her the limp, when she has it. Think!

Wiseass
04-13-08, 01:05
Well, I finally ran into the infamous Amy the other night.

It was a long night of hunting, which started off in Brockton. Spent a couple hours driving around Brockton, but couldn't find anything worth my time.

Moved on to Boston, which was equally dead. I saw a gorgeous blonde hop out of a car on Dot ave. Drove around for another hour hoping to see her again, but no luck.

By this point it was around midnight, so I decided to move on to Chelsea and try my luck. What I found in Chelsea though was lots of LE. Spent an hour driving around all the little dark side streets trying to avoid them, ... Then 20 minutes later I saw Amy by the bus stop. I'd never met her before, but I knew it had to be her.

She told me she usually gets $40 for BBBJ, but she quickly agreed to $20.

I did the math !
Let's see... 4.5 Hours of driving around...

I believe that BBBJ really cost you < $50 > .....$20 for Amy, plus $30 for gas!

Ho Hunter 328
04-13-08, 10:51
What are you doing telling providers about this site? This site isnt for them its for us and we get enough bogus content as is without providers coming on here ringing there own bells, thats what TER and CL are for.

I dont know if its you her or both but someone's full of shit, i have seen Amy Naked from every angle possible and there is no scaring on her back, chest or anyplace else hinting at T1 surgery. I have seen her limp bad and not so bad and not at all, she shoots up in her foot and thats what gives her the limp, when she has it. Think!I never got a look at her back, was just going on what she told me. But if that's the case, then she at least did her homework on her excuse for the limp. By the way, I didn't tell her the name or address of this site, just that there was a site where we got together and talked about things and that that was how I knew of her.

Ho Hunter 328
04-13-08, 10:53
I did the math!

Let's see... 4.5 Hours of driving around.

I believe that BBBJ really cost you < $50 > .....$20 for Amy, plus $30 for gas!Sadly, that seems to be the way things are these days.

Somebody needs to hurry up and invent a hydrogen powered car that runs on water.

Boston Monger
04-15-08, 15:54
afternoon tax day run through Chelsea.........NOTHING!

Boston Monger
04-22-08, 09:27
another afternoon run, looked like a couple "maybes" but I doubt it.

Spinnerluvr
04-22-08, 12:12
another afternoon run, looked like a couple "maybes" but I doubt it.Made a pass through last night 8-9:45, place was like a ghost town. Whats Up?

Boston Monger
04-23-08, 09:53
Made a pass through last night 8-9:45, place was like a ghost town. Whats Up?

it's like that. I suspect the action will start shifting to the PA now that it's warming up. I will start a PA run soon.

Boston Monger
04-25-08, 09:33
cruised through at 9pm. One SW, looked like Broom Hilda, at the bus stop. LE was parked and in DD

Asslover08
04-25-08, 10:51
Added a report to boston escorts about cheap rooms in the area and I remembered taking a girl to the Stanley once back in the 90s ( I have the videotape somewhere). Don't know if they renovated it and don't think they did but that place was a pure shithole. I was so afraid of the bed that we did alot of our stuff leaning over the furniture without actually touching it. Might have renovated it by now but from the front facade I don't think so.

Laughed my ass off from the Broom Hilda observation. I drive through Chelsea about 5 nights a wekk right through the mongering areas on my way home and I know I sound like a broken record but man the gorgeous girls I picked up back in the 90s. I hardly even look now. I even picked up a vietnamese girl once who was moving to Chicago that week.

Alot of my gems ( girls who wouldnt be caught dead walking bellingham or any other loop) one of my buddies with his charm would talk to and discreetly proposition. These were girls that would have been top quality escorts if they chose to go all out but would only discreetly date someone not from the chelsea area (I.e. , white guys from the burbs). Gorgeous and I mean gorgeous latinas. This guy was not too good looking but was harmless and charming. The pussy he sent my way ( He'd approach girls in supermarkets and just start chitchatting). Wow.

Boston P A
04-25-08, 14:03
I've been checking most nights between 6:00 and 7:00 PM.

The place is deader than any time I can remember.

Bill Buxton
04-25-08, 17:25
I've been checking most nights between 6:00 and 7:00 PM.

The place is deader than any time I can remember.

Start a run at 3-5 am around the exxon mobil terminal and the macdougals area.Seems like the gals are farther away from the rr tracks and getting the attention from the fuel trucks.

After all why get the boys all shook up when 2 tenths of a mile up the street there is an endless flow of traffic.

Check it out and then tell me whats up,roast beef is not the only thing selling in the area to date.

go see,I have seen,

B.B

River Phoenix
04-26-08, 11:14
Saw "Amy"... Terrible looking obviously a junkie and looked dirty and quite obvious. Did not partake.
Met "Holly"...Near bagel joint. She had a business suit that almost hid her..but when you look close she gives the eye. WSW. maybe 30 but who knows. Get her in the car and face ain't nothing to look at. Service was 25 with a 5 tip. BBBJ very good. I repeat, very good.

Boston Monger
04-28-08, 09:26
Saw "Amy"... Terrible looking obviously a junkie and looked dirty and quite obvious. Did not partake.

like most, she started out a "8" about 16 months ago and is now probably a "5"

MeatMan
05-01-08, 05:36
like most, she started out a "8" about 16 months ago and is now probably a "5"

Hows her ass look? Is it gone? I hope its still intact by the time I get back home!.

Boston Monger
05-01-08, 09:44
Hows her ass look? Is it gone? I hope its still intact by the time I get back home!.

I haven't seen her in at least two months. But you can bet she's on either the crack or heroin diet, her ass will stay intact. Last time I saw her she dropped at least 15 pounds

Boston Monger
05-07-08, 15:28
cruised through at 8am and there was a hag by the bus stop. So obvious, yet so hideous

I did go to KA for lunch and was quite satisfied with a $30 lap dance

Rito1
05-07-08, 20:51
cruised through at 8am and there was a hag by the bus stop. So obvious, yet so hideous

I did go to KA for lunch and was quite satisfied with a $30 lap dance
How is KA, I have never been there.

Boston Monger
05-08-08, 10:49
How is KA, I have never been there.

dark, hispanic, $7.50 beers, etc.

lap dances - $30

strippers are ethnic

extras? Very possible

strippers looks? decent to attractive

Boston P A
05-08-08, 12:17
How is KA, I have never been there.The day shifts are really in decline at this point. Night (starting at 7:00) is somewhat more active. The lap dance prices are the highest in Massachusetts, and the quality is second lowest. (As far as I know, only GB is worse.) In my experience, extras are extremely rare and furtive. If you speak Portuguese, the "Cheers factor" is pretty high. Otherwise, it's mostly "Look, but don't touch."

Boston Monger
05-09-08, 09:18
The day shifts are really in decline at this point. Night (starting at 7:00) is somewhat more active. The lap dance prices are the highest in Massachusetts, and the quality is second lowest. (As far as I know, only GB is worse.) In my experience, extras are extremely rare and furtive. If you speak Portuguese, the "Cheers factor" is pretty high. Otherwise, it's mostly "Look, but don't touch."

I actually got a lot of touching in, I went in the early afternoon. I think it depends on the dancer

Bill Buxton
05-09-08, 14:02
The day shifts are really in decline at this point. Night (starting at 7:00) is somewhat more active. The lap dance prices are the highest in Massachusetts, and the quality is second lowest. (As far as I know, only GB is worse.) In my experience, extras are extremely rare and furtive. If you speak Portuguese, the "Cheers factor" is pretty high. Otherwise, it's mostly "Look, but don't touch."

Took a bunch of friends down there and the action was given to the local mopes,not any of the out of town guys.In short,I know you gotta be kind to the locals that are in the club every night.But,you also gotta be smart enough to get the green out of the strangers pocket also.

B.B...

Bk British 01
05-13-08, 10:25
Took a trip through Chelsea last night for some gas. Being in the area I decided to loop around for a few to see what I could find. What I found was a blond WSW who had a decent body. We talked about .20 for a BJ and .30 for FS. She said that was fine and off we went to my spot. While we were there she asked if I had a condom and I told her "No."

Get this she then starts taking off her pants and says "You are clean right?"

"I know I am but I have no clue about you.. BJ it is."

Service was fantastic so I tipped her the .10 she left as I did... happy. Sorry guys no digits.

Asslover08
05-13-08, 11:14
I'm one of those guys who gets a bit annoyed when there is head with a jimmyhat. I usually avoid the meth/heroin looking ladies but still you never know. However, when it comes to FS I have had girls inceduously sort of blow off the condom part by saying I look clean. My reaction is the same as yours.."Its not me I'm worried about..Its you!". Never, ever monger FS without a hat , you not only owe it to yourself but to the lady you have in your personal life.

About once a year i go to this clinic MGH has for STDs just for the hell of it. There's one in Chelsea but also one at the main campus in Boston(Cox Building 5th floor) and they are fantastic. I go once a year and in the waiting room you see gorgeous embarrased women hiding their faces, lots of gay dudes who arent shy at all, and the ocasional morose looking straight dude.

I go for the full checkup. They draw blood for HIV and syphillis and put a tiny Q tip slightly down your urethra ( I guess the used to use a king sized qtip on a metal rod and guys literally passed out from the pain) which tickles more than anything. In two weeks you call for results for chalmydia,Trig, gonorhea, syphillis and they let you know over the phone. HIV results you have to come in person for.

I went in last month for my yearly checkup (yup hiv and std free) and I'll be back soon as i volunteered for this new Hep B shot which requires 3 shots over like 8 months. No problem. I'll be back for my second shot soon. Nurses are a riot and the waiting room is like a fellini movie.

I did ask about a monger legend and did find out it was true and documented but very very rare. The phenomena of a girl having gonorhea in her throat and passing it along through oral. yes, it has happened and been documented but the chances of it transmitting even when the girl has full blown gonnorhea are incredibly incredibly low. I guess I'm in the wrong but I still like my head without a hat. Never been a FS guy with SWers anyway (I save that for high end escorts).

This nurse was a bank of info and I had along and laughing conversation with her.Salt of the earth and she's seen it all. she laughingly called me "a ****" but said most of her male clientele are gay guys who meet at gloryholes and those weeds in the Fens. She said they're getting away from safe sex and syphillis is a problem again( not to mention HIV).I got gay friends so gay guys "put those hats on..Nurse @#$%^& said so".

She did say thats lots of mongers inadvertently give SWers yeast infections because their steering wheels are like petri dishes and they tend to roam with their hands during car dates and their fingers have the girls getting infections ( I know, I was grossed out too but wanted more war stories). She also said guys with cuts on their cuticles can get HIV when digitally exploring a female. Again rare, but possible.Good war stories, great professional staff that doesnt blink an eye because they have seen it all, its anonymous and stays off your medical records, and I go at least once a year (even though I only go FS with exceptional girl and always, and I mean always, wear a hat when I do.) Look at their website boys. Its MGH STD or something. No fee, all donation ( I usually leave a $40 donantion), professional and humourous staff thats puts you at ease.

BK, good move brother. I dont care if she's Mary Queen of Scots..the hat always goes on with FS.

Asslover08
05-14-08, 14:50
I cut through the heart of chelsea every night anywhere between 9:30 and 10:30 and Monday night on the corner of pearl was areal hottie with hoop earrings. either black or black hispanic. Slim shawty. very nice for Chelsea. Too busy to investigate and on way home. So cute that I was worried she was LE.Was going to do my own countrsurveillance thing but man I wanted to rush home and get the second half of the celts game (should have stuck around as they lost).

last night cutting through Pearl, Bus Shelter and DD I saw about three girls. Not spectalur. One is was a white girl I see every goddamn night, she never takes a break. Not my style but I wonder if she is everybodys fav Amy.

That black spinner was slim and hot. I never saw her before. Dont usually monger these days in Chelsea due to the cameras and the fact most of the girls dont look healthy. Still look with slight interest as i pass though on my way home but boy the golden days of the 90s sure are over.

Cruiser D
05-16-08, 12:13
AL, you didn't mention HSV or HPV the two most common STD's but you mentioned you are STD free - good guess?

Asslover08
05-16-08, 23:04
Good guess Cruiser,

I did ask the nurse about that. She says that most people carry the HPV virus dormantly in their bodies hence that shot they are heaivly promnotingfor females to get practively. Do know i got a clean bill of health from them. I dont have it visibly or knowingly but good question, warts and all.

Ho Hunter 328
05-19-08, 16:49
Took a ride through Chelsea a few days ago. Got out of work at midnight, went home and took a little nap. Then hit Chelsea around 3am. Quite a few girls were out, and no LE in sight. Most were the usual crew, nothing I was interested in. But then I spotted a couple of new girls I'd never seen. Both were white with dark hair. One in her mid 30s I'd say, the other early 20s. Swooped right in and snatched up the younger one. She had shoulder length dark hair, which was tied back, about 5'4", 110 lbs, 34C, very attractive. She jumped right in and we did the usual small talk. She told me she usually gets $60-$80 for a BBBJ. I told her she was in the wrong area for those prices. She eventually agreed to $30. So we started heading to my top secret spot, but she keeps just wanting to pull over on a side street right in the area where I picked her up. Don't know if she was just stupid, lazy, or trying to rip me off. But I was firm on going to my spot. She kept complaining that we were going too far away (my spot is about a mile from the track in Chelsea). We get to within a couple 100 feet of my spot and she insists that I just bring her back and drop her off. Tried to tell her we were there, but she wouldn't hear it. So I turn around and start bringing her back... Then she starts in that I should at least give her $10 for wasting her time! I counter with she wasted my time just as much, and that she was lucky I was even driving her back. She shut up after that. I dropped her off right where I picked her up and continued my hunting. Drove passed her and her friend at least another 10 times over the next couple hours. Seems she wasn't doing very well that night.
Around 5am I ran into Amy, picked her up and off to my spot. Seems she had gotten into a fight with her roommate earlier in the evening and had a black eye. Didn't effect her performance any though. I still rate her as average, but she gets the job done.

River Phoenix
05-20-08, 10:58
You really pick up someone looking like Amy?
I would assume that she has drugs on her, or a nasty disease.
Really bad looking and I wouldn't even call her a 2

Ho Hunter 328
05-20-08, 17:50
I certainly wouldn't say she was great looking, but she's not that bad. Reasonably attractive for a sw I'd say. As for the drug use, 90% of the girls in this business (and 99.9% of SW's) use one drug or another. Some just hide it better than others.

Bk British 01
05-21-08, 09:29
I legitimately needed to go through Chelsea on my way to Everett. It was daytime... VERY daytime so I went through the DD drive-thru on Everett Ave. On the back end of the drive-thru loop who did I see smoking Crack in the open?? Amy... my God she doesn't even wait until she gets home!

Boston Monger
05-22-08, 10:10
I've been cruising Chelsea from 7am -9am AND 7pm - 9pm have seen nothing.

Bk British 01
05-24-08, 08:41
Hey Boston,

I had the misfortune of moving through Chelsea at 6am that day. Chelsea's is a weird city... the place was kicking with people as if it was noon nevermind my 6am trip.

Savior Faire
05-24-08, 23:33
Hey Boston,

I had the misfortune of moving through Chelsea at 6am that day. Chelsea's is a weird city... the place was kicking with people as if it was noon nevermind my 6am trip.
Yup - I went through last summer at 6 AM and was astounded. I went through this Friday around 5 AM. Lots of people out, but no SW's save for the rather large rather dark one being dropped off by either her pimp or customer. Shockingly obvious - if I was a cop and you're the monger reading this, realize how easy and obvious you were Friday AM.

I also went through the PA, and went over the track into Everett as someone here mentioned. What a god-awful smell. Never again.

Boston Monger
05-27-08, 10:16
Hey Boston,

that's because the produce has to get out EARLY. Plus the scrap yards open early for the contractors

Cruiser D
06-01-08, 01:02
Actually the produce area is secluded from most of the city. And the scrap yard - which is actually in Everett doesn't seem to impact anything at all.

I think Bk Bill was referring to the number of immigrants up and about at 5-6am heading off to their first of probably two jobs for the day.

Boston Monger
06-02-08, 10:16
Actually the produce area is secluded from most of the city. And the scrap yard - which is actually in Everett doesn't seem to impact anything at all.

I think Bk Bill was referring to the number of immigrants up and about at 5-6am heading off to their first of probably two jobs for the day.

ever go to the scrap area? 2nd and 3rd street? very close to the hotel and right by Everett Street. I used to think the produce area was cut off, but my business has put me in the area and now I realize that the PA is very close to the Market Basket and there is actually a second road that dumps by the bank to get there

River Phoenix
06-03-08, 23:10
I took a cruise Tuesday 11 pm. A blonde WSW was out. Skinny, not very friendly looking, but probably a 7 on the SW scale.

Cruised past with the bagel joint on my right and kept going straight instead of that loop around. Saw a girl. I think she's Hispanic. Probably in her early 30's, but who knows. Decent looking...maybe another 7. Really easy to deal with, nothing sketchy. CBJ for 30 was very good. She left right from the spot of the deed, which I prefer. For some reason I'm always sketched out on the drop.

Ho Hunter 328
06-04-08, 04:58
I just finished a cruise through Chelsea. Started at around 3am. Drove around for about an hour, saw a few girls out but nothing any good. Then I spotted a very attractive petite brunette. Easily an 8 or 9, looked just like a porn star I've seen who's name I can't recall. She went down a one way street, and by the time I made it around the block she was no where in sight. I'm pretty sure she went into a house as I didn't see any other cars in the area. I circled a bit hoping to spot her again, but no luck. Then I spotted a cute blonde, 5'3", 120, blue eyes, mid 20's. I'd say she was a 7 or 8. Snatched her up and found that her name was Gina. After the usual small talk she said she usually got $40 for a BJ. I told her all I had was $20, but that if I liked her I may go higher next time. She said that was fair, and off we went to my top secret spot...
Were she gave me one of the best BBBJCIM that I've had in a long time. Her mouth was nice and soft, she moved nice and slow, with lots of tongue action. Really took her time, didn't try to rush things at all. Allowed lots of roaming as well. I would defintely like to see her again. Unfortunately, she had no phone. Said someone stole it recently. I gave her my number though, and she promised to call me Friday. Hopefully I'll be seeing her again. I'll try to get pics for you guys next time.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Boston Monger
06-04-08, 10:03
I guess I was too early because at 1am there was nothing out. LE was drinking at that park by the station. What a hoot!

Ho Hunter 328
06-04-08, 15:09
I guess I was too early because at 1am there was nothing out. LE was drinking at that park by the station. What a hoot!

I've found that with Chelsea LE will sit there till around 2am. Then they all leave and shortly after that girls come out from everywhere. Try hitting Chelsea at around 3am.

Boston Monger
06-04-08, 15:27
I've found that with Chelsea LE will sit there till around 2am. Then they all leave and shortly after that girls come out from everywhere. Try hitting Chelsea at around 3am.

like that's gonna happen. I'm friggin' dead tired today

Ho Hunter 328
06-04-08, 20:51
like that's gonna happen. I'm friggin' dead tired today

I get out of work around midnight. Go home and take a nap for a couple hours, and then go out for a drive. Then get back home around 5 or 6am and go to sleep. Works well for me, but of course others with different work schedules may not be able to pull that off. Helps to only work 3 days a week too. ;)

Boston Monger
06-06-08, 10:08

had to try one more time, same results: NADA

2am

Savior Faire
06-06-08, 12:37
had to try one more time, same results: NADA

2am
I think some people are making up stories. Anything's possible, but I was in Chelsea a little past 3 AM the same day and time another poster claimed to see a 9 looking like a pornstar, then a cute little blonde, etc. Meanwhile, no one else, including the long-time posters/pros, has ever seen SW's that attractive in Chelsea. But there they were for him materializing out of nowhere at 3:30 in the morning...

Others see SW's in schoolgirl outfits, who do FS and anal for .40. I got a ton of money, I'm just waiting for someone to sell me the Tobin Bridge.

Just my opinion, of course.

Boston Monger
06-06-08, 12:46
I think some people are making up stories. Anything's possible, but I was in Chelsea a little past 3 AM the same day and time another poster claimed to see a 9 looking like a pornstar, then a cute little blonde, etc. Meanwhile, no one else, including the long-time posters/pros, has ever seen SW's that attractive in Chelsea. But there they were for him materializing out of nowhere at 3:30 in the morning...

Just my opinion, of course.

there was a brief time about two summers ago when the PA was awash in SW's. There were a few really nice ones. But nowadays? I've yet to see a SW under the age of 40 in Chelsea or above a 6. Boston on the other hand, yes. As far as seeing that many of them them, I know they can be scooped up fairly quickly, but I tend to agree with you. Maybe once in a while there are more than two, but very rarely. I try to be honest and sometimes only give a single line report. There are others who thnk they must entertain. I always take it with a grain of salt.

Italian Monkey
06-07-08, 09:19
Then I spotted a cute blonde, 5'3", 120, blue eyes, mid 20's. I'd say she was a 7 or 8. Snatched her up and found that her name was Gina. Haven't been around latley on here, but still crusing . Have not found anything to write home about. But was wondering if this Gina was or went by the name of Julie? HH, if you come in contact with this one again please ask her if she ever went on the "Boston Raven " chat line. Where I met A girl by your description, and exactly the same bbbjcim, nice and soft. And had seen the same girl walking the Chelsea beat after so.

Thanx,

IM

River Phoenix
06-09-08, 22:43
Monday 5:30 pm I saw a decent looking maybe late 20's black girl sitting on a stoop.I passed twice and she smiled and waved. Normally I would only go for someone walking...not sitting. I asked if she wanted a ride. BSW decent. Nice cans. BBBJCIM and spit for 20 plus 5 tip. Very good job.Said name was Michelle. For these days I'd give her a 7 and a 9 for attitude and demeanor. Years ago she was a 4.
So no schoolgirl outfits or pornstars for me. Just a nice bj

Ho Hunter 328
06-11-08, 11:34
Haven't been around latley on here, but still crusing . Have not found anything to write home about. But was wondering if this Gina was or went by the name of Julie? HH, if you come in contact with this one again please ask her if she ever went on the "Boston Raven " chat line. Where I met A girl by your description, and exactly the same bbbjcim, nice and soft. And had seen the same girl walking the Chelsea beat after so.

Thanx,

IM

She never called me that Friday, and I haven't had the spare cash to go out hunting this week. She did show me where she lived and tell me which buzzer to press, but I haven't checked that out...

Ho Hunter 328
06-11-08, 11:45
I don't know what to tell you guys that can't find anything. All I can say is that these days I generally have to invest 5 or 6 hours of driving around to find anything decent. Sometimes I may get lucky quicker than that, sometimes I still strike out even after all that. But I've found that 5 or 6 hours is my average. The good looking ones go fast these days since they're so rare. The good part is that cell phones are so cheap these days, many of them have one. So once you do find them, you can get their number. The smart ones will make sure to keep minutes on it, as they know it's worth the investment.

Like I've said before, I have my best luck early in the week. Monday through Wednesday, late at night. Those are the slow nights in this business. The CL and escort girls come out then because they're desperate for cash to support their habits.

Ho Hunter 328
06-12-08, 09:29
I hate to admit it, but I got ripped off last night. Been a long time since this has happened to me. I must be getting lazy.

Took a ride through Chelsea last night around midnight. Quite a few girls out, two attractive ones. A wsw and a hsw, both early 20's. I picked up the wsw. Blonde, 5'2", 130 lbs, early 20's. She said her name was Noel, and that she usually worked CT. Told her I was looking for a BJ, she said she usually got $50. I told her all I had was $20, she agreed to it. Off we went to my top secret spot. We got there, and I handed her the $20. She puts it away, and says "You can bring me back now". I responded with you're not going to do it, she says no. I told her to give me the money back, and I'll bring her back. She refused, saying that she was keeping it for wasting her time. I told her I wasn't moving till I got a BJ or my money back. We sat there for 15 minutes arguing, then she got out and started walking. We were about 3 miles from Chelsea, and she had told me on the way there that she had no idea were she was.
I hope she got lost, or better yet ran into a cop on the way back.

Boston Monger
06-12-08, 10:07
I would have told her to get out from the git go

Ho Hunter 328
06-12-08, 11:43
I would have told her to get out from the git go

Unfortunately it was my last $20, and the little head really wanted some attention last night. If I had had any more money I would have gone back for the hsw. She looked to be early 20's, 5'2", 135. I'd give her a 7. I'll have to look for her next time.
Wish I could have found Gina from last week.

MeatMan
06-13-08, 23:28
Next time you see her, throw some pennies at her or some coffee to stain her clothes!.

MajorHeadache
06-16-08, 16:39
Go thru Chelsea every time I make the AP run. Usually a straight shot home avoiding the toll booth mainly. Winter time nothing (not really a surprise). Lately been able to swing thru and take my time. Usually it's a no go.. Except for a blonde between the bus stop and DD's Not my cup of tea.

last wed. Saw what looked like a nice spinner walking near the Stanley. Got wave, spun the corner and pulled over to wait for her to walk by she must have gotten scooped as she never made the corner.

In the mean time another walk walked by the open window (while I was txting) and asked if I was busy. She got in, got the grope and feel out of the way and headed out of down town (which made me feel safe) BBBJCIM (spit) for 30 (all I had,, she mentioned she usually got a tip).. Real good(a little teeth, but not enough to bother),, played with her ass, more like man handled her ass ;-), plentifully and very compliant.

Got the digits.. told me to call next time any time has her own place..My only complaint is the stale cigarette smoke on her clothes etc. about a 6 on a scale

River Phoenix
06-17-08, 11:37
Regarding previous post...
Was she black, white, latina?
20's, 40's?
Body type?
A little more info would be helpful.