PDA

View Full Version : Manitowoc Milf

Tazzinniles
06-09-07, 08:17
well, my first post in this area, just moved here from IN, and posted on the south bend and michigan threads. I met a woman over the last couple of weeks in a local bar, and always figured she was working. Well, last nite i found out. her name is chris, 5ft 5 130 30ish small body and sort of cute. She invited me back to her house, and for a few jacksons showed me a great time. almost all on menu, imcluding trip to greek islands. good french and liked the dining at Y. was all in all a great time. she is devoriced with a kid..... she works for extra cash when kid is with daddy. who knew in this town you can find a working girl

Koguy98
06-09-07, 09:17
This is handy information but tells us nothing. No name, No phone, No Email, how do we contact?
If this is private to just you then don't tell us. Hate to be a rag but this forum is to share and warn.
Clark

Tazzinniles
06-10-07, 00:05
This is handy information but tells us nothing. No name, No phone, No Email, how do we contact?
If this is private to just you then don't tell us. Hate to be a rag but this forum is to share and warn.
Clark

sorry i forgot to put in location, I met her at linebacker. ok?