PDA

View Full Version : Zanesville

Cleavage Lover
06-04-07, 11:39
I saw this article in a recent Zanesville online newspaper.
The 25 year old female driver of the stolen car was killed in
the crash. It said she had prior arrests including soliciting.

Anybody recognize that name who may have had her?
She also had a 28 year old passenger named Gina Blevins, also
known as Gina Savage, who was in jured in the crash. I wonder
if Gina works, or had worked, as a SW?

Here is a link to the story:

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070601/NEWS01/706010301/1002/NEWS17

C.L.

John Ohio
06-04-07, 17:43
According to the local court records, no. Do you have any luck there? My experience is that they are all on the very low end of the SW scale in the Y city.

Jay Mor
06-06-07, 16:18
I agree with Johnohio. Low end of SW Scale. But you gotta hobbie where your at. Normal areas on west end of town to find some, but even at that takes a lot of driving and paying attention to LE while out. But every once in awhile you'll find one with good skills. I'll try to post soon if I can find some.

Big Country
06-28-07, 23:11
Was in Zanesville recentlly and seen alot of 7's and 8's. But never had the time to stop and pic any up. And there were alot of snagletooth ones to LOL. But will be back again soon just for searching for a good SW. They are there since the weather has gotten better they are out even more. Will post my findings after my trip.

Big Country
07-04-07, 13:46
Well went out recntly didnt find much but it was early in afternoon. Did spot one Dana over by pine. Got 1/2 and 1/2. Wasnt bad but not the greatest ether. I'd give her a 6 or 7 on looks, 6 on att and a 6 on skills. Not much uncle leo ether wich made it a good day for it. Will report again on my next trip.

Howie108
07-05-07, 04:28
I've been a long-time lurker, decided it was time to give something back, LOL. I try to take a 'drive' around town at least once a week, even if I'm not in the mood for any activity. I have sampled about a dozen SWs in Z-ville, some good, some a little less so. There's not a lot of info up here about our city, so here's a general guide to locations, I'll post later with some info on the ladies.

Locations/Routes:

The 'traditional' area for SW activity is Luck Avenue. (go figure, right? ). I generally make a figure 8 around that part of the city: Y-bridge (Main St.) to Pine, then off any of the side-streets on the right of Pine to Luck, then Luck back toward Main, or usually the street before it, Muskingum Ave.

There is usually a lot of activity at the Luck/Muskingum & Luck/Main intersections, but be VERY careful, this area is in full view of where LEO likes to sit, and the ladies are usually none too smart.

I will usually then follow Muskingum back toward downtown, or take Main toward downtown. If you take Muskingum, there is a traffic light after about 1 mile. If you veer right at the light, this takes you to Putnam, there is very a limited # of SWs here, and I would avoid them all. A left turn at the light will take you over a bridge to 6th Street. 6th will rarely have a SW, but go as slowly as you dare and take careful looks down the sidestreets on your way, you just might be lucky. 6th eventually leads back toward the interstate, but you'll want to make a right turn a block or so before it, followed by another right turn to get onto 7th street. 7th can be very hit or miss, but some of the best SWs can be found in this area. 7th can then be followed to its end and back toward 6th street bridge, or you can cut it short and take main back toward the Y-bridge.

These areas are all well-known to LEO, so keep a sharp eye out, and make a couple rounds first to scope things out. Do not stop on any roads like Pine, Main, or 7th, but make eye contact and head toward a side-street.

My best advice to all the mongers out there is to get a Rolling BJ; there are not a lot of secure locations to park for any length of time, and woe unto you if you get out of your car, especially to go in a SWs house, (I might consider doing so downtown, but only a slim maybe, and definitely not anywhere else).

Other locations with marginal activity include: Downtown in general, there are sometimes one or two SWs that just seem to wander aimlessly sometimes. Also, on 8th street is a house where I believe a large group of them live, a drive-by might yield some results, but do not exit your car! Ridge Road (take Y-bridge back toward Pine, it is left at the 2nd light) is sometimes good for a different selection, when I do see a SW out here, I generally don't see her a lot (or at all) after that. I would suppose that these girls are part-timers, or just do it very rarely. One other decent location is by the Dairy Mart on Pine, and the side-streets around it, the action hasn't been there very much this year, but I might just be missing it.

General Advice:

SWs in the Y-City look much better when viewed at a distance, keep your cool and get a good look on your first pass, then make a decision while you loop around the block (keeping your eyes peeled for LEO).

A lot of them are on crack (or worse), use common sense.

If she is above an 8 on the SW scale, SHE IS A COP!

If you decide she is a SW based on what she is wearing, SHE IS A COP!

A genuine SW in this city is unmistakable: if a female is walking alone 80-90% chance she is a SW, the way they walk is also a dead-giveaway, they will ALL make eye contact (at the least), most will shout at you or flag you down or something else equally stupid.

Example of SW stupidity in this town: Last year, in the middle of the afternoon, a SW walked up to an unmarked cruiser (had antennas and all the equipment though), and started talking to the officer (turned out to be the chief of police), he was wearing a polo shirt with PD logo and name on it, she then tried to talk him into a 'date'. He was apparently doing some sort of reconaissance at the time and told her to be back at the same spot in an hour. She returned, and long story short, he drove her downtown and booked her right then, it was funny, yet sad, and made the front page.

Also thought I would include a price guide of sorts:

All BJs are generally bareback, going rate is $20 (gotten it as low as $10). They usually do not swallow, but probably would for an extra $5 or $10 (or possibly if you just ask). FS is usually quoted at $40 or $50, but can be had as low as $30. Though there is one SW I know of that "doesn't like to give BJs", so she will do FS (uncovered even) for $20. I'm not including that info so you can all take her up on it, but just to illustrate the mentality of a lot of the SWs here. I've never asked about any other services, although I'm sure that if the girl is willing to perform them, they can be had cheaply.

I'm hoping this will be a lot of help to people visiting or just driving through, and maybe even to some locals. Maybe post some hot spots you guys have found. If you guys need any more info, PM me.

Zauber
07-05-07, 19:43
Excellent post Howie and some good common sense information mixed in as well. I only get down that way a couple of times a year and don't usually have the opportunity to hobby but if I do I'll PM you for some details.

Jay Mor
07-05-07, 20:02
Howie - you are totally on target.

I couldn't agree more on the spots, mentality or LEO presence.

Be careful, and have fun.

Howie108
07-20-07, 17:11
Wow, lots of LE activity this week, I've been out during some odd hours (mornings and early afternoon) and saw more SW activity than I would have expected and a ton of LE out. Also, a warning to the mongers out there, the city cops are now using unmarked vehicles to patrol these areas. They are still pretty obvious, its just plain white sedans, some with the spotlights, but its a tactic they haven't used a lot in the past.

Was out at about 9 in the morning the other day and saw two of the usual cracked-out SWs, but also a total hottie, I didn't get a really close look but definitely a solid 9 on the SW scale. She was wearing a brown top and a very short brown skirt. With the abundance of LE activity it is possible that she was an undercover, when I made a second pass though, she was gone.

Keep the right head in control and always make a second pass to check for LE.

Howie108
07-26-07, 02:32
Was out today for a pretty long drive in the afternoon and I've also been cruising a lot in the past couple days and the pickings have been slim to nil.

Saw the one or two usual crackheads. The one looks really grungy, the other one doesn't look so bad, and if she hadn't been attached to the other girls side I might've picked her up. They hang out around the bottom of Pine St. Usually. Was down around Putnam also, and saw a very hot black walker, not 100% if she was SW, she looked very young. And I do know there is a 16 yr old SW that lives down in Putnam so be wary. LE presence wasn't quite as heavy as it has been, but there are still a fair few out there. Hopefully I'll have something positive to report this weekend!

Jay Mor
07-26-07, 11:05
Was out about 10: 30 p. M. Last night. Drove the usual route. Came across Misty on wmain near gwill. About 5'8, probably 135# brunette. Nice rack. Was wearing baggy sweatshirt and kinda thur me off at first. But I'the dated her once before, and finally saw her again.

Kinda rushed BJ. But very good. SW scale 9. Took off sweatshirt after getting automobile to reveal nice sexy top. Tried to get digits but didn't have any at that time to give. Would pick up again. On of zville's better SW's. In my opinion.

As always be carful. Fuzz was out.

Macavity31
07-28-07, 13:02
Went looking around 2am and saw nothing then all of the sudden alot of SW activity. Saw some on luck but were with guys and I stay away from that. Went downtown and saw a blond on 8th but by the time I got back around she was gone. Have been with her before is worth it she is about an 6-7 on the scale. Can't remember her name but she has a nice bubble ass. Well this is my first post I hope I did alright.

Howie108
07-30-07, 02:03
I think I know the blonde you're talking about, is she maybe 35 or so? I've had her once, pretty good bj, there are a couple houses on 8th that I think several of them live in.

There was a really hot kinda young thang that lived on Market just up from Main, had a great bj from her at least twice in the past, but haven't seen activity there in a while. There are occaisional hotties downtown, but it seems like i'm never in the right spot or don't have money.

Lets keep up the good reporting guys.

Howie108
07-31-07, 15:49
Was just out and got a decent BBBJ from a gal that lives (or at least hangs out) around Market/7th. I would rate her looks at maybe 4-5, depending on how close you are, LOL. Skills were ok, her buck teeth got in the way a bit, but would rate the experience average overall. CIM, then she leaned so far out the window I thought she was gonna fall out. I was a little concerned about the scabs on her hands and arms tho, a bunch of small ones scattered everywhere. 20 for BBBJ, quote for FS was. 40, but came down to. 30, this is par for Zanesville from my experience. She had small tits which were pretty flabby. She did let me finger her and she felt like she might've been a pretty tight fuck, altough my finger smelt kindof like mayonnaise afterwards.

If anyone is interested. She's maybe 5ft (if that) scraggly blonde hair, and pretty thin, generally hangs out downtown. Happy mongering.

Added info: Also, right after pickup was made, Sheriff car rolls right in front of my, scared the shit out of me. And saw lots of other LE out as I got rolling BJ, be discreet!

Macavity31
07-31-07, 23:13
Was out last night and I think the LE cracked down on a house on Luck before Vine. I have seen several SW hanging out there not sure but 2 LE cars there and several more driving around. Thought I shouldnt press my luck and headed to the house. Did see a nice looking redhead on luck but passed cause of the LE. Watch out.

Happy mongering

Howie108
08-06-07, 01:24
Wow, saw the hottest SW I have ever seen (especially in Zanesville). I would rate this girl a solid 7-8 on the 'real world' scale. She was younger, maybe 19-20 but possibly as high as 24-25. She was white, had Darker hair, revealing top, very nice breasts. She was at or very near the house on Pine St. That Macavity referred to in his report. I got the look from her, and made a second pass. I then saw her with a 'thuggish' black dude, it looked like they were getting into it over something, I would say it was her boyfriend/pimp, on the subsequent pass she looked kindof teary eyed.

I would have picked her up if it had been dark or she had the sense to come down a side street, or her pimp hadn't been around, as I saw a fair amount of LE out. Haven't seen this girl around before, though she is definitely a SW, and looks like she'the be a heckuva lotta fun. If I get the chance to pick her up I'll let you know how it turns out, if one of you guys does, then post and let us all know about it.

Jay Mor
08-15-07, 15:00
Saw hottie on luck just down from vine about 6:00 p.m. - very nice - redhead / green top looked to be early 20's - but I didn't have time to pick up.

Got out later about 12:30 a.m. - Krizzy - early 20's -thin build - med height - light skin black lady - damn good oral skills - very good catch! bj .20.

Becareful and keep eye out for uncle leo.

Macavity31
08-16-07, 22:00
Just wondering if there is anywhere else the SW wonder around. Was coming home wed night on 40 from Columbus and thought I saw one walking along 40 but not sure. She looked at me hard but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Have fun out there and keep an eye out for senior leo.

Macavity31
08-18-07, 01:21
Decided to look for some action tonight and wow did I find one. WSW on main around third. Wrote down her name and digits but will check them before posting. Had a great BBBJ for .20 and was really nice to talk too. Am wanting to explore more of her body later will let you all know.

Happy Mongering

John Ohio
09-15-07, 14:11
Took a brief spin in the Y-City around 7 PM yeasterday. Saw one nasty one on luck, I passed. I could have sworn I got the "look" from a white girl on Maysville Pike right outside of club 2000? Am i just crazy or do they get out that far? she definitely had the sw look, probably about a 7 to 8 on the scale.

John Ohio
09-22-07, 10:35
Stay away from Zanesville. Yet ANOTHER missing girl. They are doing stings and round ups according to the local paper. This makes 2 confirmed dead SW and I believe there are 2 more missing. There is some loser freak loose down there bit the local authorities are not saying much. I know I wont be over there until there is some sort of closure to this stuff....

Howie108
11-08-07, 23:29
Some of you may have seen on the news: A suspected prostitute was thrown from a moving Semi-truck and hit twice on the highway just past Zanesville (she was from Cambridge). Also, they recently found the body of the prostitute mentioned in previous postings.

LEO Has been sporadic in the Y-city, but when they are out, they are really out. Haven't seen (or gotten) anything really worth mentioning. There is an older lady in the greenlawn area thats good for a decent BJ. And a younger gal on 6th street with good skills as well. Saw a possible on Main St. Downtown about a week ago, looked very good, and got a look, but you'd have to be really stupid to make a pickup on Main.

John Ohio
11-10-07, 09:19
http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071110/NEWS01/71110006/1002

Major sting last night. I hope they catch this loser.

Jay Mor
03-03-08, 21:19
I just haven't been able to get out much to hobby myslef this winter, but I don't see any posts here at all. Realize things got hot w/LE out there a while back, just wondering if anyone else out there is still out having fun, just not posting?

Oh well, just wondering. Be safe and have fun !

John Ohio
03-04-08, 11:05
Between feds being all over the ZPD, and the rash of dead working girls..I just don't feel comfortable mongering in the Y city right now. Have things picked up over there?

Big Country
03-08-08, 00:51
Have made a couple of trips since all that stuff went down. One good one not good. The good trip was a early twentys red head about 5'5" about 7 good addtude, good oral skills. Was well worth the trip picked her up around luck. She was fun and well worth it. Other trip was nothing out except some really nasty ones but other then that yeah its been really dead and kind of on edge going ove are with everything happening there. But warmer weather will be here soon and things will be good again.

Jay Mor
03-08-08, 12:51
Went out wed night looked for about half hour found 'Stacy' about 5'4" c-d cup 27 white. Cute girl. Had fun while driving around. Found on dryden says she just walks around that general area.

I guess I was lucky, didn't see anything else at all. But she was a keeper, hope to find again!

Big Country
06-29-08, 02:43
Made a couple of trips recently.. And not a thing out. Anyone having any luck went at diffrent times.. Does Uncle Leo got them all scared.

zapp69
06-30-08, 21:35
I was passing through town last weekend and decided to stop for the night. Got a room at the Comfort Inn. Went to a strip club call the Fox Hole for about 5 mins. (not impressed). On the way back I saw a WSW about 23 a 5 or a 6 on Main St. Near a bridge. Said her name was Sandra. After a cop check I suggested we go back to my room for half and half. She wasn't too excited until I suggested $. 50. We got to the room and got to work. She was about 5'3" 125lbs blond decent c's with nice nipples. She got to work BBBJ and then suggested DATY. I told her we needed to shower first. After some fun in the shower we headed back to bed for a couple of oral O's. Finished her off mish. I don't think she wanted to go back to the street, because she offered a second round no charge. I know I could have had her for less but I think a few extra $'s got me some extra service with a smile.

Big Country
11-29-08, 01:35
Made a recent trip over to the zanesville with some pretty good luck. Hooked up with a WSW on luck. Good skills, good addatude, and a really tight kitty. Forgot her name but well worth it she says she is usally on luck about any time of the day. And good oral skills, give her a 7 wasnt to bad looking. Would deff pick her up again. Sorry no digits shes about 5'6" burnette, be cup. Hopefully more info next time and maybe some pics.

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 23:03
I have never saw a SW down there, probably few and far between, but I guess it calls for a road trip here someday.

Cleavage Lover
01-08-09, 01:51
It has beeen awhile since I was in/thru Zanesville, but I am going to be going thru Zanesville on Rt.93, off of I-70 next Tuesday. I know this cold weather makes it tough to find any SW's anywhere, but where is the better/best areas in/near RT.93 in Zanesville to look for a SW??

Also, the last times I was thru Zanesville, on State Route 93, I do remember seeing a strip bar, but I think it was in South Zanesville, not too far south of a Sheetz gas station I stopped at. Does anybody have any intell on this titty bar? Name, if it is any good, worth stopping, any take-out?? Are there any other strip bars in/around Zanesville worth stopping at?

Cleavage Lover

Harry Harper
01-08-09, 11:06
CL - according to www.stripclublist.com, there are two clubs in Zanesville.

THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB @ 5795 E Pike street. This place has topless/nude dancers, 10-12 each night. drinks are $1.00 and byob, rates 7.6 of scale to 10. topless table for $20 and nude table for $40. I read comments and if you are a good talker and have extra cash you might get lucky, but it sounds like extras are for the regulars only.

THE FOXHOLE @ 99 Maysville Pike. Nude dancers with private dancing @ $20. 6-10 dancers per night. rates 6.5 on 10 scale. drinks are $5. Again, smooth talking and alot of extra funds for carry out.

Cleavage Lover
01-08-09, 12:47
CL - according to www.stripclublist.com, there are two clubs in Zanesville.
THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB @ 5795 E Pike street. This place has topless/nude dancers, 10-12 each night. drinks are $1.00 and byob, rates 7.6 of scale to 10. topless table for $20 and nude table for $40. I read comments and if you are a good talker and have extra cash you might get lucky, but it sounds like extras are for the regulars only.
THE FOXHOLE @ 99 Maysville Pike. Nude dancers with private dancing @ $20. 6-10 dancers per night. rates 6.5 on 10 scale. drinks are $5. Again, smooth talking and alot of extra funds for carry out.

Harry, thanks for the info. I looked at the maps for both, and I think The FoxHole on Maysville Pike may be the one I saw. It looks like it is on Rt.93, but in the city limits it's also called Maysville Pike. Some reveiws said it's trashy, and some were okay. Some also said it's not nude anymore?? I may give it a try, since I'll be going past it. If it's not good, maybe I'll try the other one, on my way back to highway 70, but you just never know. On a good night, with the right dancer, anything may be possible, especially if buseniss is slow, and she wants to make a little $$!!

I used to surf a website like the one on the link you gave, but it's been awhile, and the last time I went to the link, it no longer worked, so maybe this is the new, updated version. Thanks for the link!

Cleavage Lover

John Ohio
01-08-09, 16:22
Stay away! Not nude anymore.

For SW try Luck Ave. off of main st on the west side of downtown.

Big Country
01-08-09, 23:26
Luck is a good one.. Also try Pine St., Ridge Ave, Ayers St, And Prospect Ave.. Good luck and let us know what you find. And yeah the Fox hole isnt worth the time.

Member #3965
01-09-09, 01:07
I was in Zanesville two days ago. Cruised Pine, Luck, all the others listed here for 2.5 hours and didn't even see one! Now there was freezing rain that day and I'm sure that played into it, but still. I used to believe that girls were always out. After all the problems they have do not go away just because it is cold. Oh well.

Cleavage Lover
01-09-09, 12:12
Luck is a good one.. Also try Pine St., Ridge Ave, Ayers St, And Prospect Ave.. Good luck and let us know what you find. And yeah the Fox hole isnt worth the time.

Thanks for the info on the FoxHole guys. I will try those streets and see what is out there? Yes, even though they still need the $ for whatever reasons, I'm sure if it's cold and nasty out, they may also figure non of us mongers are out, so they may not come out?? I can't wait until sunny, warmer weather come back! I'll report on my findings.

C.L.

Slow Roller
01-14-09, 04:43
Did they ever find out what happened to those girl's?

Cleavage Lover
01-15-09, 11:50
Well I made the trip thru Zanesville Tuesday afternoon.
First I stopped at the FoxHole since I was driving right by there. The cute
bartender said they wern't open yet. It was just after 4PM when I was there, and she said they didn't open until, I think it was 6PM?

Next I drove around downtown Zanesville. Didn't see much at all. 1 cute, short, brown haired gal in tight jeans and sweater with upzipped jacket looked and smiled, but when I drove back around past her 2nd time, she didn't look, so she must not have been an SW.

Lastly I drove up RT.40 until I found the Gentlemen's Club, about 5PM. No cars in the lot and no lights on inside, but right next door was a bar with a sign that said The Nurse's Station, or Doc's Nurses Station, so I went inside. The female bartender on the regular bar side said the strip-club side of the building didn't open up until, I think she said 7PM, so I left

I was too early to hit the strip clubs. I was dissapointed. I like the strip clubs in/around the Akron/Canton area. Many of them open up at 11AM, 12 noon or 2PM, not 6 or 7 PM like down in Zanesville!
I didn't really expect to find any SW's, with the cold and snowy weather, so I didn't really have my hopes up, but it would have been nice to find one looking to keep warm!!

Maybe I'll try it again down there when Spring or Summer comes back, and when I can stay down there a little longer into the evening.

Happy Hunting

C.L.

Big Country
02-03-09, 02:19
Cleavage Lover Sorry to hear no luck but yeah the weather probably didnt help any.. Hope you have better luck in the spring, they are there and there some worth the time.

Member #3965
03-07-09, 16:27
I was just through here a few days ago and I have to agree with Big Country. There was nothing to speak of. Hit all the hot spots and then some and it was a ghost town. Of course, Zanesville has never been the best spot in my opinion. Oh well, I'll be back through in a few more weeks and hopefully the warmer weather will pull them out.

Member #3965
03-15-09, 17:08
Woohoo, I "luck"ed out and found Brandy on Luck a few days ago in Zville. 5'6", WSW, dirty blonde, 140 lbs., small C's. BBBJTCIM in a very secluded location. Excellent skills. Dropped her back off at Luck along with my buddy Jackson and she was happy. She said she used to live in C'bus and walk the bottoms, but the area got too bad so she moved.

Big Country
03-16-09, 00:19
Good to hear you had a good trip Nutty69. Yeah the weather does make a diffrence. Hope fully on my next trip I'll have soemthing good to report.

Take care and good hunting.

Member #3965
03-17-09, 21:29
Yeah, my best wishes to ya. Zville is really one of my favorite places to cruise when the ladies are out. I don't know why, it just is...

Member #3965
05-04-09, 00:08
Man, maybe one of the reasons Zville is one of my favorite places to cruise is because even during the crappiest weather, girls are still out. I spotted this one on my last visit right before a torrential downpour. She was around Muskingum/Luck area. Not too bad looking, maybe a 6/10 on SW scale.

ILuvIt
05-04-09, 01:16
Hey Nutty,

I tried to improve your shot a little but to no avail. This was the best that I could do.

Member #3965
05-06-09, 23:14
Between the rain that day and the distance she was at when the shot was taken, I knew it wouldn't be that great of a shot. Oh well...

I do have good news about ZVille. I had another opportunity to be there two days ago and saw Brandy again. I reported on her a few posts back. Same area, same description, etc. as last post. Skills are still excellent.

Also, saw three other confirmed SW's and a fourth that I am 90% sure was walking. All girls were seen in the area of Luck/Dryden/Muskingum/Ridge. I ran this by Brandy and she agreed that this is the hot area as of late.

There were three others in the 7th/8th street area, but I am only about 50% sure that these three were actually working. The area would suggest otherwise, but I made a legitimate attempt at two of the three and got absolutely no SW vibe in return.

So ZVille is back with the good weather.

Member #3965
05-19-09, 19:45
As usual, I saw several girls out in Z'ville. Here are some pics. The girl that is only photo'd from behind is Brandy that I have posted about. I would have tried to get some face pics, but then she would have been pissed and I would be out of luck in Z. She has a big ass that looks great when it is stuck up in the air! I think these pics highlight that. The other pic is of one of Brandy's friends. Well, I don't know that they are friends, but they were hanging in the same area. See past posts for the info.

Member #3965
05-27-09, 17:35
This is why I like Z'ville so much. Six visits in a row that I have seen at least 1 girl out. She's a new one for me. Never seen her until a few days ago. She did know who Brandy was, but said that Brandy hadn't been around for a while. I'm not sure what that means since I just saw Brandy less than a week ago. I didn't get her name. She seemed kind of spacey, but she was cute enough. This picture doesn't really do her justice.

Giani
05-28-09, 14:10
I was surprised that there would be ANY pickings in Zanesville, but thanks for correcting that impression. I may be in Zville one of these days, and put together this map of the streets you mention. Am I correct? Would you add any other paths to cruise? I can hardly wait to take a cruise and see what is out and about.

BTW, I see that the hot spots are within walking distance of Zville's famous Y bridge. Did you ever eat there?

Thanks for your good posts. Any reviews of the services?

Giani

...All girls were seen in the area of Luck/Dryden/Muskingum/Ridge. I ran this by Brandy and she agreed that this is the hot area as of late...

Big Country
05-30-09, 01:20
Pine St, Brighton Blvd between Ridge Ave and Dryden Rd, Ayers St, Prospect Ave, and Pine St. Ive had good luck on all of those streets as well.. Nutty69 Thanks for the updates and the picks.

Giani
05-30-09, 09:39
I made several tours of the streets on the map around 4:30-5:00 Friday, and didn't see any possible SWs. I was also on Pine several times. What times do you recommend cruising? Are these routes you have to take several days in a row to make a pickup?

Thanks for any info.

Giani

Pine St, Brighton Blvd between Ridge Ave and Dryden Rd, Ayers St, Prospect Ave, and Pine St. Ive had good luck on all of those streets as well.. Nutty69 Thanks for the updates and the picks.

Big Country
05-30-09, 10:41
Giani No you don't need to take them several days in a row. As for times I've had about any time of the day, but I've noticed The best times are late afternoon and untill late at night atleast till 1 or 2 in the am. Hope you have better luck next.

Giani
05-31-09, 14:24
I toured Zanesville, Ohio, once again (after striking out the other day). What follows is a summary of my new experiences street by street. Look at the accompanying monger’s map of Zville to fully appreciate the relationship of the names and observations. The street's name fits well with its status:

Things were very dark on BRIGHTON Blvd.
Nothing to make a member rigid on RIDGE Ave.
I could not catch a break on LUCK Ave. (Down on my luck!)
The monger's well was totally empty on DRYDEN Rd.
There not a single possible candidate to look at on PROSPECT Ave.
And there was nothing to see on GRANDVIEW Ave.
There was no trace of the smell of booty on MUSKINGHAM Ave.
The impossibility of a GFE made me sad and forlorn on PINE St.
Even on AYERS St, the ney-sayers ruled.
The famous "Y" bridge of Zanesville ought to provide "dining at the Y" (DATY).

Here is the US Route 40 "Y" bridge:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76140

Here is my updated Zanesville monger's map:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76138

I did find evidence of 'junkies' in that neighborhood:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76139

Giani

P.S. OK, OK... for mongers unfamiliar with Zanesville, Ohio, it is famous for its "Y" bridge (see the post, and look it up...). Thanks to Zville posters for reference material. Their posts about possible mongering sites in Zanesville raised my hopes of getting a taste of East Central Ohio nookie. Nothing doing.

Giani No you don't need to take them several days in a row. As for times I've had about any time of the day, but I've noticed The best times are late afternoon and untill late at night atleast till 1 or 2 in the am. Hope you have better luck next.

Member #3965
06-01-09, 21:22
LOL, that was pretty good. You know, one of the first things I remember about cruising in the big Z is the street names.

The map of the area is perfect. I have had LUCK (LOL) on the other side of Pine St. as well. It is not seen on the map provided, but if you are heading uphill on Pine, you would go until you get to the gas on the left and the "short" intersection. Make a left and go down the hill, cross the railroad tracks and make a quick right, then left again to come out at a traffic light. Go straight through the light until you come to Moxahala and then make a right. Go down to Lincoln. Lincoln is the street/area I am referring to. The rest of the area I had to mention, just to get you there. I have never seen girls in any other places on the other side of Pine except the Lincoln area. Well, I take that back. Go back in my directions to the "cross the tracks, quick right, then left" section. Instead of going straight through that light, make a left on that road and also look down the alley on either side of that road. I have 2 confirmed girls in that area, but it has been a very, very long time since I have seen them out. But, if the areas on the map are DRY-den, then you may take a shot over the hill. The only other thing I would add is cruise ALL THE WAY down Dryden until it dead ends around the fairgrounds. I actually saw a girl down there once. That is the complete last resort, but it has yielded results for me one time.

Also, someone asked what time of day. I am there anywhere between 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. I tend to have the best luck early to late afternoon. Actually, my streak of consecutive spottings have all come somewhere between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.

As I have said before, the big Z is one of my fave areas to cruise so I am glad to see a resurgence of interest in the area. Hope we can all have a little LUCK and pick up some PROSPECTS there.

Member #3965
06-01-09, 21:27
The junkies. I laughed so hard at that. Isn't that great?!?! Honestly, if you slow down and look at it, it seems like everything has a place. It kind of reminds me of the inside of a little old ladies house, where all the trinkets have there own little spot. Also, right down the street from there was my very first confirmed spotting of a working girl in Z'ville. I almost didn't see her because I was still looking at the house in the rearview.

Big Country
06-03-09, 19:23
Made a recent trip to zanesville. Had plent of luck saw several girls on pine luck and ridge. picked up Nikki on luck. not bad shes a burnette about 5'4" Some belly fat from a baby service was ok not to in to but still good bbj.

Nutty 69 Thanks for your updates and pics.

Member #3965
06-04-09, 19:11
Made a recent trip to zanesville. Had plent of luck saw several girls on pine luck and ridge. picked up Nikki on luck. not bad shes a burnette about 5'4" Some belly fat from a baby service was ok not to in to but still good bbj.

Nutty 69 Thanks for your updates and pics.
I'm not familiar with a Nikki. It's not the most recent girl I posted a pic of is it?

Big Country
06-05-09, 23:47
No it wasnt the same sw you posted a pic of didnt see her. But was looking.. Need to take some pics on next trip.

Good luck out there!

Member #3965
06-16-09, 21:28
Damn guys, I did everything I could to end my streak of seeing girls in Big Z, but the SW gods must be shining down on Z'ville. First, I rushed out and forgot the camera. That figures because I met one of the finest gals anywhere. My 2nd mistake of the day was cruising very early in the morning. Normally I cruise between 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. So I thought for sure that I would see absolutely nothing out a 9-ish. Wrong, as I stated above a beauty of a girl was taking an early morning stroll. Says her name is Kim or some people call her 18 karat. I prefer Diamond or Ruby or something like that because she is a jewel and a half. Says she is 40, but I'll be damned if she looked it. She doesn't look 18 either, but she is definitely a milf type. 5'8", blonde WSW, 140 but well proportioned. Very, very nice rack with C cups spilling out of her top. She was dressed to impress with some very nice jeans and a very classy top on. She immediately does the check that is required in this state (LOL) and steered me toward a very safe place. I'm typically pretty paranoid about the places I go, but I felt 100% safe here. She tells me prior to starting that she "makes love to a d!C|<". She won't get any arguments out of me on that one. About 30 seconds later she was lucky enough to find .2 laying on the sidewalk. So we both lucked out on that one. I don't even mind admitting that I literally dropped her back off in 30 seconds! Her skills are that good. I got digits, but as with all of my recent gems (I've been on a lucky streak-see my C'bus reports) she is reluctant for me to give it out. Sorry fellas. Good LUCK finding this one. If you are in MUSKINGUM county and find yourself driving along a RIDGE you may just find a diamond in the rough.

Oh yeah, also offered 1/2 and 1/2 for the typical gift at a home of her choosing. I'm telling you guys, this one goes down in my all time top 5 experiences. Probably #3 or #4 all time.

Also, I found it hilarious as I cruised by the "junkies" house that they had a kitchen sink in the yard. LOL @ junkies. "They have everything but the... oh wait... they do have a kitchen sink" : )

Giani
06-17-09, 06:51
I have been a hobbiest for quite a while, and pride myself that my hooker-dar has become finely tuned, being very successful in many other venues. In my two cruises of Zville, I made numerous circuits and didn't turn up even a HINT of an SW candidate. Here is my map: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76138

Maybe I am missing something unique to Zville? Or some other explanation? It is surprising to me that we see reports of such excellent luck in a narrowly focused section of a small town.

Zville mongers: Don't forget your camera next time, and show us some action! We LOVE action. Show us that mongering in Zville is real. When one "rushes out" at 9 AM for mongering, a time never tried before, and forgets the camera??? And "met one of the finest gals anywhere???" Maybe we forget to mention that it was a dream.

Tell me I was not fished in...

Giani

Damn guys, I did everything I could to end my streak of seeing girls in Big Z, but the SW gods must be shining down on Z'ville. First, I rushed out and forgot the camera. That figures because I met one of the finest gals anywhere. My 2nd mistake of the day was cruising very early in the morning...
Oh yeah... I'm telling you guys, this one goes down in my all time top 5 experiences. Probably #3 or #4 all time.

Harry Harper
06-17-09, 08:23
Giani are you sayin' Nutty69 is just plain nutty?

Member #3965
06-21-09, 01:47
I have been a hobbiest for quite a while, and pride myself that my hooker-dar has become finely tuned, being very successful in many other venues. In my two cruises of Zville, I made numerous circuits and didn't turn up even a HINT of an SW candidate. Here is my map: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76138

Maybe I am missing something unique to Zville? Or some other explanation? It is surprising to me that we see reports of such excellent luck in a narrowly focused section of a small town.

Zville mongers: Don't forget your camera next time, and show us some action! We LOVE action. Show us that mongering in Zville is real. When one "rushes out" at 9 AM for mongering, a time never tried before, and forgets the camera??? And "met one of the finest gals anywhere???" Maybe we forget to mention that it was a dream.

Tell me I was not fished in...

Giani
Dude, are you calling me out? LOL. I checked your map and the areas you have highlighted are indeed the areas I hit every single time I'm there. And have I not provided numerous pictures already proving that there is, indeed, action in Big Z? C'mon Giani. I expect a little more from someone who has well over 500 posts here. Almost appears that I am the one being fished in...

By the way, I did not "rush out" for mongering that morning. I "rushed out" for other activities that people may participate in on a regular basis. I didn't even know I was going to be in Big Z until that very morning. Surely you can understand that even a seasoned monger such as I could forget his trusty camera from time to time. TRUST ME, if I had known that I was going to run into one of the top 5 girls of all time (IMO) I would have made damn sure I had it with me.

Last but not least, don't try to insinuate that I am lying. How many pics have you posted on this board recently (or all time for that matter)? Check out Zanesville and C'bus posts within the last 3 months and tell me I haven't single handedly kept those boards stocked with pics. Not trying to be hardcore or anything, just don't like my rep on this board being questioned without reason.

Actually, you know what? Scratch everything I just said. You're right. Nuthin to be found in Big Z. Move along people, move along...

More for me : )

Big Country
06-21-09, 11:34
You tell nutty69 more for everyone else. Just because some has bad luck at finding these girls doesn't mean anything ihave that problem before you just keep trying. Your not going to see what you want every time and some times you don't see anything at all but they are there.

Mightyone74
06-21-09, 15:29
I live in this town. You can just about bump into a SW on those routes on the map. They come out at luch time (10:00 am to about 1:00pm), they will hide to about quiting time (you will not find any when the schools let out) for a couple hours. Then when it gets dark they come out of the wood work, then when the bars close you just trip over them.

Lusty Lloyd
06-22-09, 18:28
Lloyd has never looked for temporary love in Zanesville, but personally knows someone who has, and has done well. Could you two take a few pointed questions from a new guy?

1) Why would anyone care what some other guy who pays for stinkie thinks of him?

2) Why would anyone worry about their "rep" on a poozzy site? This ain't William and Mary alumni message board.

3) Why would you take anything here seriously?

4) Do you think, other than Jackson, that there is a ruling body on posts? An ethics committee? A pomotion board? An honorary or fraternal order?

Like the Masons, or the Rotary Club?

5) Do you brag about your Senior status to your family and friends? (I know I will when Jackson, or the secrete trustees, grant me senior status)

[sarcastic]

Thank you both, for your insights and posts. Maybe I will be able to share some real quality, with pics, soon. Just don't take them TOO seriously. Rest of you will have to forgive me, I COULDN'T resist.

Member #3965
06-27-09, 16:18
Lloyd has never looked for temporary love in Zanesville, but personally knows someone who has, and has done well. Could you two take a few pointed questions from a new guy?

1) Why would anyone care what some other guy who pays for stinkie thinks of him?

2) Why would anyone worry about their "rep" on a poozzy site? This ain't William and Mary alumni message board.

3) Why would you take anything here seriously?

4) Do you think, other than Jackson, that there is a ruling body on posts? An ethics committee? A pomotion board? An honorary or fraternal order?

Like the Masons, or the Rotary Club?

5) Do you brag about your Senior status to your family and friends? (I know I will when Jackson, or the secrete trustees, grant me senior status)

[sarcastic]

Thank you both, for your insights and posts. Maybe I will be able to share some real quality, with pics, soon. Just don't take them TOO seriously. Rest of you will have to forgive me, I COULDN'T resist.
Lloyd,

1) Don't care what HE thinks of me, but there are some on here to whom my rep is crucial in trading info.

2)My rep allows me to gain info from certain other members. Perhaps you are too young/inexperienced to remember Amish Made. That is an example of a rep killer. He was a bit more obvious about it and really brought it on himself, but the principle is the same. Perhaps a more recent example is HOHO (from the C'bus boards)

3)I take things here seriously because this is a serious board. Are you completely clueless to that? I have gained many, many digits and other useful bits of info from this board that have allowed me to monger in a very safe and effective way. So now I'm not supposed to take this board seriously?

4)I didn't ask Jackson or anyone else to "govern/rule" what Gianni is saying. I just called him out for calling me out on faulty grounds.

5)Don't even know what you're getting at here. I'm starting to think that you are a bigger dipsh!t than Gianni. Oh, and don't bother replying to that insult because we all know that I'm just a guy who pays for stinkie, worried about his his rep, and takes this board way too seriously. And, as we have all learned, you are none of the above.

Bottom line - people come on this board to share information. That's why I come here and I assume that, unless you are just jackin it to the picture forum, you are here for the same reason. I have several members who PM me for information. I am by no means the MOST senior member on this board, but I do have good information. I trade said info with other members here. If my rep becomes tarnished, guess what? Nobody wants to trade info with me anymore because "Nutty is nutty". Got it? Now why don't you go stick your nose somewhere it DOES belong... say... the asscrack of some ugly SW.

Member #3965
07-14-09, 00:11
The streak is alive and well. I made it through Big Z the other day and saw a new girl out. This is the first confirmed BSW I have seen in Z'ville. It was around 1:30 or so and she was at the usual hang out points with her pimp. This jackass was waving at cars as they passed, trying to get them to stop for his girl. If that tells you anything. She was far from the most attractive girl I've ever seen, but not the ugliest either. So because of the attention getting pimp I decided to pass. She is the only girl I saw out and I was starting to think the streak was over. This is why I love Z'ville though. There are always girls out. Always. What is this, like, 8 visits in a row now for me with a confirmed siting?

Jay Mor
07-17-09, 16:16
I don't get a chance to get out as much anymore. But have cruised about 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I generally have done the loop as noted w/in this thread in the late night times. Around 10:00pm ish. But tried to get guts with going out earlier. A few times too. Much to my dissapointment there hasn't been too much out, that I've seen.

Picked up Christy on Sat. Around 3:00 near Market St... Nice bjtc for.25. I've picked her and her sister up different times in the past. About 6'. Brunette normally dresed pretty decent. Good look about them.

Well happy hunting. Be safe!

Jay Mor
07-23-09, 22:36
Was out last night and took a drive around tonight.

Wednesday:

Saw one downtown, same as in my previous post, and 4 different ones on the west side loop. Actually was feeling frisky and took out Two. First was "kim". Skinny tall BSW. Picked up by bar. Was a little gittery but good BBBJ. Took care of a few errands, returned to find "christy" close to same area, shorter WSW. Very spunky. And fun. Remember her from while back in different location. Another awsome BBBJ. Got digits. Will verify if they work. Heck. Might try to verify tonight.

Thursday. So far LOL

Same one downtown. 2 of same 4 on other side. Two that I didn't pick up.

Good luck. Have fun. Be safe!

Jay Mor
07-24-09, 16:36
Later evening around 11:00 pm

Ended up pickin up "nikki" downtown. Have seen before. Constant cough. Weak BJ. But she seemed down. Just got what I needed. Asked to be dropped off and picked up again somewhere. I said no. And asked to use my phone. I said no.

Kinda felt bad for keeping saying no. But I'm afraid it would just lead to more favors.

Have fun. I've depleted my funds for a bit, so I need to save up again.

NiteRyder
08-09-09, 18:03
Passed thur z-town on sunday nite around 6;30 ran across a little spinner w/ name of desarie. cute little number. Had a great time.Nice and tight. Found her down by old football field, walking. She has no digits. about 5'2'' and black hair w/reddish tint. It's was a great time. Stay safe.

Member #3965
08-11-09, 19:15
Well, I found another beauty that I had never seen before on my most recent hunt. I was through Big Z a couple of days ago and found a brunette WSW, 5'6", small c-cups, 115 lbs. She was on Ridge. She looked great UNTIL... she got in. Man was she geeked out. She couldn't hold her head straight and seemed paranoid as hell. So I made an extremely low ball offer which she denied and promptly exited the car. Now if she weren't geeked out I would have easily given her a 9/10 in the looks department. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

BTW, I haven't seen Brandy in a while. Does anyone have info on her whereabouts? Would love to have some quality time with her again.

Ed2610
08-15-09, 22:46
I can't believe you have that much action in Zanesville. If the ladies read this they should venture down Parkersburg way because we have no action!

Member #3965
08-17-09, 21:00
Yeah, I would have never guessed it either, but Z-ville is a very happening place for this particular hobby. And I have been to P-burg and can vouch that it has absolutely no action. It is the polar opposite of Z-ville. Its strange though because P-burg looks ripe for action...

Jay Mor
10-13-09, 23:37
Finally was able to get out again tues evening. Found cute petite red head on Put. Was reall cautious and slow to interact, but after we got thru formalities, very good time. Don't know if I was just a little too anxious or she purposly lifted but had to do some clean up when done. I kinda think it was an accident. But maybe I'll find out again soon.

Anyone else out looking around?

Member #3965
10-16-09, 23:12
Good to hear that others are having luck in this area. I haven't been able to get to Z in a long time, but for those who are keeping track, the streak is still alive! I lost count a while back, but I think I am up to 12-13 straight visits to Z where I saw at least one, if not several working girls during my visit. There was actually one week a few months ago where I got to hit Z and C'bus same day and saw more action in Z than in C'bus. Can't wait to get back over that way.

Jay Mor
10-23-09, 16:40
So I'm taking a drive looking, not really in the mood. But if the right thing pops up I'm game. So around the usual spots, and while ending one of my rounds I see someone walking near luck-ey area. Pick up the babe. Thought for moment. Shit I screwed up she's too good to be true, but after check. She was cool.

5'7 / probably 135lbs. Small but damn nice cups. Med brunett with some blonde coloring. I think. Damn silky smooth skin and all. Played around while driving and very reasonable. Set up a tenative date for next week. We'll see what happens, and I'll try to provide a few more details after that one.

Member #3965
10-26-09, 22:24
Jay if this is Brandy you HAVE TO report. It sounds like it could be her from the description/area you talked about. Brandy is one of my favorites in Z, but I heard she took a vacation and I haven't seen her out in a long time.

Jay Mor
10-30-09, 22:45
Did the usual dtown / put / luckey loops and saw.0- for first two but found my luckey charms to be full. LOL

Sorry trying to be cute. Saw two 'ole standards' at the bottom of luck area. But was looking for my previous posting lady. Ended up getting.'chancey'?. Sorry about spelling. Walking along some pine. Trees. LOL. Anyway walking up near park on pine. Swinged back around on side street and picked up.

Huge tata's med height. Little chunky or prego. Didn't ask but might have been. Say's she always does her hair different. Oh well. She was pretty cool. Just drove around and had some fun. Wasn't best but deffinetly had lots worse.

Anyone else out there?. I think I notice others looping around. Just not many on here huh?

Howie108
12-12-09, 17:52
Been awhile since my last report. I'll work backwards for everyone.

Last night found Brandy on Luck, just up from Muskingum. Great blowjob for $20 (asked for $30). Best I've had in. Forever.

Haven't seen too many out in the downtown area lately, although about 3 weeks ago I found one who said she was just passing thru. I hit that FS for 30 or 40 (can't remember), great experience. Lots of good places to park out on Rt. 40 if you know where to look.

Other girls I've seen in the Luck area haven't looked to good or are hanging out with their 'pimps', and I don't pick them up. Will try to make more frequent posts in the future.

Member #3965
12-14-09, 23:27
So I have this little streak going of always seeing at least one girl every single time I'm in Z'ville. I think I'm up to 10-12 visits in a row of seeing at least one, usually more. It had been a long time since I had cruised the area and I was afraid that it would be dry by the time I got back there. I'm happy to report that as of yesterday I still have my streak. Only one problem, the quality of girls is going down fast! Anyway...

Hit the hot spots and saw the first girl within 5 minutes. I posted a pic of her back in post #50. She was around Muskingum/Luck/Ridge area. She used to be cute, but now she is showing signs of the lifestyle. Saw 3 more girls, all on Ridge, all girls I had never seen before 2 WSW and 1 BSW. The best of the 3 was a 5 on SW scale.

I was really hoping to catch Brandy as she is one of my favorite Z girls. Howie, you lucky SOB : ) Brandy is great. Great attitude, great skills. I'll definitely be trying my "Luck" again soon.

GIRLS ARE OUT IN BIG Z, GUYS.

Howie108
12-16-09, 20:18
First off, if you happen to be out and about tonight. There are many cops around and something just feels odd out there. Saw at least a few girls I've never seen and the regulars were all acting funny.

Rolled thru town right after getting off work and made a pickup on Luck just up from Muskingum. Nikki was her name, young (20's) blonde, a bit chubby (tattoo around her left nipple). She seemed pretty talkative, wanted food. So we drove out to the Mickey D's on West 40 and I got her a sandwich and drink (2 dollars). Wanted $30 for a BJ, and $50 for FS. She wanted the money up front and since I've NEVER had a problem with a gal in Zanesville I figured I'd give her $20 up front. Normally might've went with FS, but I didn't have a ton of time and something was a bit off.

Well anyway, we start heading back to town (my usual MO is rolling BJ) and she tells me how much I'd love FS with her (not going to happen for 50 when I can get BBFS if I want it for 20-25) and then that we could go back to her place.

Never done that before (and at this point I'm getting slightly leery), but tentatively agree, then when I question where she lives, it comes out that she's have to stop somewhere first. Of course, I flatly refuse, and then she puts on the "jonesin' for a pill" routine. This goes on for awhile and I tell her I'm not putting my neck on the line with so many cops out, and she comes back with garbage about not seeing any cops (after she was freaking out about me being a cop when she got in), at this point we pass about 4 cops, and one sitting at a 4-way stop will not go, so I sit there for almost a minute then finally roll slowly thru. At that point, the big head is firmly back in control and I tell her that I will let her off wherever she wants. I took her to a house on Edgar? Ave. (East side of Pine, going up the hill), little trailer on the left about 100 ft up. I tell her that I'm going to circle around and pick her back up. I circle around and she sent some hag out of the house to look, for what reason I don't know, but I just rolled right on by and chalked one up to experience and got the hell home. On the way I saw more of the aforementioned cops, and some of the ladies. I looked, but drove straight on by, something was definitely up.

If you've got a good Z-ville girl she usually won't ask for money up front, and sometimes won't even negotiate up front. The good ones know the price, and give good service. Don't pick up Nikki. Although she does bear some similarity to Brandi. I think Nikki is a bit tubbier and slightly shorter. Although both are 20s blondes to my knowledge and it can be hard to tell with winter coats and such.

Be careful, play safe, and have fun!

Member #3965
12-17-09, 22:50
I would like to add that I swung through Z-ville again today and it was extremely thin pickings. So your hunch about something "feeling odd" may have been correct. I saw one girl (the one I always see, pic posted in post #50) and she wasn't even walking. I saw her riding in the car with some guy going down Ridge. Nobody else was out and I had plenty of time to drive the area so if they WERE out I would have seen somebody. I chalked it up to weird traffic patterns created by some construction but maybe there was some kind of sting.

Howie you are right about the "good" Z girls giving good service and not asking for anything upfront. Brandy is one of those girls. Would like to see her again.

Dynomite
12-20-09, 19:07
I was close to Z-town yesterday on a deer hunting trip and decided to to go on a recon mission in your fair city for some Dear Hunting. But the bad weather mustve affected the dear's same as it did the deer.

They hunkered down an bedded hard.

Not a soul in site on all the normal routes, I had no Luck in the Pines, and no Prospects in the Cliftwoods. The three states Ohio, Virginia, and Indiana were also Dryden I went downtown and saw one possible loner but was gone by the time I swung around. Good thing my deer hunting trip went better than my dear hunting trip. LOL

Jay Mor
12-22-09, 10:43
I have not been out for a while, but after reading the posts. I drove around all the loops one time last night. And lots of LE activity. Got a bad vibe and went on home, but just FYI.

Be careful and happy holidays.

Dynomite
12-23-09, 06:53
Went on a trip to KY this week an thought id try my luck again in ZTown. Apparently, the bad weather has affected SW's everywhere. Not a soul was to be found anywhere (including LE) after 3 laps in the usual areas. This was Tue about 8-9 pm. But to be fair I had scouted 3 other major cities in my trip an none had anything of worth, out walking around. The cold has them hunkered in the bunker for now I guess.

Jay Mor
01-06-10, 13:56
Was out last night pretty late, cruised around for awhile. Saw one on upper part of the ridge by the hedge. But circled around and never saw again. Nothing dtown or put area. Anyone know of any other places? Am I not going the right areas anymore? LOL.

As always. Be careful and keep a look out.

Das 101
01-10-10, 09:42
I meet Cheryl on pine by the Dairy Mart got a bj cim for 20. Shes wsw about 120 blond 5'2 or so

Jay Mor
01-20-10, 16:01
Got out last night for a quick time around 8:00. Saw some dtwon and picked up a cutie. I'd say mid 20's 5'6" is height. Brunette. Little stalky but cute, small up top but very nice, claims not to work much. Had some nice tat's as well. Went for a little ride and settled on FS for 45. Went to a little place I know of, very good time. Gave me some contact info so we'll see if it works. Would deffinetly pick up again if opportuniy comes about.

Be careful out there.

Jay Mor
02-22-10, 15:04
Kizzy. I think was her name. 6'0" slim ebony chick. Awsome dsl's. Picked up on the ridge top. Took a fun little drive, very good. Nice skills.

Anyone else out and about in the big Y?

Jay Mor
04-04-10, 13:10
Had a weird situation happen very late Friday evening. After midnight. Was cruzing around, and not finding anything. Went up ridge saw a possible treat, but she said not looking for anything, then I noticed an vehicle pull out behind and follow. I was tailed for some time, and after getting very annoyed and concerned pulled into an open store lot, and the car continued to circle me. I finally put my window down when they came up to my side and I asked WTF?. The dude was accusing me of having someone in my vehicle, to which I said NO. (unfortunatly). And I turned on my light. He finally after some conversation pulled away and then came back. Drove around me again, drove away, and again parked and went into the store.

Apparently maybe he was a bf or someone looking out for someone mayB.but it freaked me out a bit and I just wanted to let you know here. If anyone else is even cruzing. By the looks of our board there's not much activity. The dude was white- stringy black hair. Driving dark colored early 90's dodge intrepid. I believe.

Just FYI

Jay Mor
04-21-10, 17:26
Got out sat night drove the route for hour or so, finally found one up on Ridge. Anyone else even out looking?

Dynomite
04-24-10, 13:00
Had a chance to swing thru last nite about 1230am found Keela at the corner of luck and vine i believe. After some ive had to deal with recently in another town she was a refreshing breath of fresh air. negotiated 20 for BJ and ended up doing FS for 20 more. Nice body a little curvy but in the right places and damn she felt good. She was mixed race i think. I would repeat.

Howie108
08-25-10, 00:00
Been awhile since my last report. Trying to be good, LOL.

Have been out a few times over the past few months, and most of you will know they did a 'mini-crackdown' about a month ago and swept up several of the regulars. Funny thing is, not a bad thing, because the quality has went up!

I've been staying away from the Muskingum/Luck intersection area, wannabe 'thugs' hanging out there who act like they're big time pimps, and it's far too open.

Have seen many 'undercover' cars, basically just plain white or black sedans, but they usually have the spotlight on them.

Been action in some areas that I haven't found any for awhile. 3 weeks ago down Putnam (before 22) found a nice gal about 30 I would guess, got great head, and I imagine she's a great fuck as well. Hadn't seen her before and her face looked a little messed up.

Picked up a black or possibly mixed girl on Ridge (have seen many more out in this area over the summer) she did a shitty blow-job, if I had the $$$ I might have went for more. A fuck might've been good, but don't think I'd repeat.

Seventh street has been my honey hole for awhile now. Tonight I picked up Tasha, new in town, said she was related to Misty or Krissy? I don't remember. Pretty face (did have a sore above her lip), nice frame, small tits, hairy wet pussy. Did BBBJ cim ws, verrrrry nice. Even forced her head down some when I was ready to blow, she handled it like champ, then swallowed it all. If she hadn't had that nasty sore on her lip, I probably would have made out with her. Will definitely fuck her the next time. She did give me her # and I will give it out in exchange for other suitable intel. Regret not snapping a pic, when I see her again, I definitely will.

John Ohio
10-01-10, 15:28
I am assuming this BS will end after the elections, but just a heads up because I know there are some folks from out of town who occasionally monger here.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=20109280301

Mebonem
03-11-11, 11:05
Did a little recon with no results. Anyone else?

Remkas
05-23-11, 16:54
Did a little recon with no results. Anyone else?Heading there Wednesday night. Will look around the brighton area and luck

Drakula
05-24-11, 08:08
Nothing, absolutely nothing, on Sunday and cruised a couple hours, then a news note. Ladies are walking in coshocton to east of downtown and north toward old walmart. Unbelievable becomes believable?

Longjon77
05-24-11, 14:09
For those not familiar, where might be the old Walmart?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, on Sunday and cruised a couple hours, then a news note. Ladies are walking in coshocton to east of downtown and north toward old walmart. Unbelievable becomes believable?

Drakula
05-25-11, 07:09
Turn right by mcdonalds to football field and then turn left. Youll be two blocks west of downtown and thenn proceed slowly to strip mall with no theater, not alot but occasionally there and in neaighborhoods between there and tracks to the east between 2nd and 7th

Remkas
05-25-11, 11:04
Turn right by mcdonalds to football field and then turn left. Youll be two blocks west of downtown and thenn proceed slowly to strip mall with no theater, not alot but occasionally there and in neaighborhoods between there and tracks to the east between 2nd and 7thI am slow, you are not talking Zanesville, but Coshocton correct? I didn't see shit Weds by the way

Mebonem
05-26-11, 05:58
Nothing, absolutely nothing, on Sunday and cruised a couple hours, then a news note. Ladies are walking in coshocton to east of downtown and north toward old walmart. Unbelievable becomes believable?Well, I guess it wasn't just me. That sucks

Heyho
08-02-11, 23:45
I made a very quick run through Zanesville a few days ago and was extremely happy to see Brandy back in town. She had disappeared for a while. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop. She is one of my top 5 though, in all the places I've cruised.

Rickyy
08-10-11, 20:44
Anything going on in Zville?

Newark is and has been pretty dead

Drakula
08-15-11, 05:32
Anything going on in Zville?

Newark is and has been pretty deadOne dark hair mid 20s, unfortunately filthiest I have seen anywhere, no way, recon at 730pm

Rickyy
08-21-11, 12:55
I made a very quick run through Zanesville a few days ago and was extremely happy to see Brandy back in town. She had disappeared for a while. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop. She is one of my top 5 though, in all the places I've cruised.Where can she be found at?

Heyho
08-21-11, 23:11
Where can she be found at?The usual spots. Just read prior posts and you'll get the idea.

Drakula
08-22-11, 09:55
The usual spots. Just read prior posts and you'll get the idea.Relatively raggedly looking SW's upon turnin up the hill. Spun around and 48 why blonde w bigger breastess waiting and I let her in, first thing she came yrs ago from cal and has been doing this and all the other girls are crackheads. And she will do such and such and wanted to go to eat. I'm like phooey. Took her to the franchise taco place and then looking for a spot observing lots of scratching and a terrible lisp. I dreamt she had a rose ring tattoo around the left nipple and then the belching from eating like a being on "castaway" with first meal in years, the belching didn't stop and I'm like, why did you eat so fast and with a lisp. I was hungraaaaaaaa. I'm like, I think my dream said hamilton and will drop you off and I want no part of this. Bad dream. But no harm. Drak

RatsAss
09-23-11, 19:30
Just back in from a visit to Z town, ran the route for 45 min before spotting any thing, was headed down Luck when I saw some Chicken waltzing down the road, drove past and waved got a smile and a wave in return, turned up a side street and she jumped in, off we went, girl was plump with, stringy Blond hair went to The Licking Falls area BBBJCIM for 2, was done in ten minutes, took her back to Pine and turned her loose, not bad oral at all.

RatsAss
09-27-11, 08:23
Anyone here ever have any luck on Cambridge, if so would like to hear about it, used to be a SW who strolled the Parkway but that was a couple of years ago, anyway hope to get a reply.

Digorno
09-28-11, 13:42
Pleasantly surprised as I picked up Nikki on Luck St. Yesterday in the late a. M. Was going to do FS, but didn't have all the necessities so settled for BBBJ for $.4, excellent skills. Could have got FS for this as well, but all in all still fell it was pretty reasonable. This is my fist success at a finding in Zanesville.

Howie108
10-13-11, 22:48
Been awhile since my last post, thanks everyone who does post and keeps the board alive! Slowed way down in the hobby lately, and had one very close run in with LEO down Putnam way. Had to post about my latest find however.

I've been keeping to downtown for the past year or so. Fewer gals, but (at least during the day) much better quality and not idiots that will stand on the side of the road and flap their arms at you.

Tonight, was rolling through downtown and didn't see much so I thought I'd make the big loop and hit all the areas (I. E. Putnam, Pine, Luck, Ridge). Lo and behold there on the lower end of Luck (where there are usually only crack ho's lately) is a stunning (remember, this is Zanesville) gal in her lower 20's that I hadn't seen before. Generally speaking, any woman standing by herself in that area is a provider; but I could definitely tell by the way she was standing there what she was after. I pulled onto the side street and she hopped in.

Her name is Amber, said she is 24. Fairly short, maybe 5'6", has a bit of a belly, although I like that much better than a skinny skank strung out on crack."Do you do this often? Because I never really do this, I just really need the money for rent right now." Actually completely believed her, the fact that I've never seen her out along with a few other things tells me this girl ain't a pro.

Took her to a safe spot and had her lean up against a big tree trunk. I got some nice access to the breasts while getting hard, then she bent over and I went to town on her. Was into it, and made some obligatory noise, whether she enjoyed it, who knows. Or cares? Incredibly tight, needed to be just a bit more wet and would have been perfect. I came hard after not very many minutes and filled that pussy up ("I can still get pregnant, but it's probably ok because I drink a lot".) Went back to the car, visited the ATM, she asked if there was any way she could earn an extra ten spot. Hence I have a picture to share with you all. It was taken on my 'dumb' phone, so don't be harsh.

Howie108
10-14-11, 23:34
Almost forgot the most hilarious part of my post below.

She did inquire if I'd be interested in an ongoing arrangement. I declined as that's not how I roll. She asked about it several times, and before I dropped her off, she pulled her phone out of her purse. It was an honest to goodness corded house phone that had somehow been rigged to function as a cell phone. Takes the cake for the strangest thing I've ever seen out there.

Dynomite
10-18-11, 06:51
Had the opportunity to cruise through down town zville several times a day but didn't see much till after midnight. From about 1am to 7am saw at least 5 different SW around putnam / 6th and main, and 7th and main. Picked up Atasia and had half an half for 40, service was a little rushed but I would probably repeat. She is brunette medium build with big 'D' knockers. Did BBBJ and cowgirl and dropped her off at 6th / main.

Bud Light
12-18-11, 22:23
Anybody seen Kizzy around?

Jay Mor
03-13-12, 19:25
Hey there, anyone with any info on the backpage posting in zanesville.

http://zanesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/special-new-low-rates-25/9393494

Just seems to good to be true, and I know I'm being extra cautios since it's my own backyard. Any info would be great.

PornMedic
03-13-12, 21:07

Just seems to good to be true, and I know I'm being extra cautios since it's my own backyard. Any info would be great.Not much to share except to say I never do incall. Let them come to you.

Much easier on your own ground to say / get around anything.

PLUS the add has ZERO nudity.

Simply put. If they are walking up to your door. And they are not the nude girl in the photo. Chances are you know what to and what not to say.

Just my 2 cents

Harry Harper
03-23-12, 07:46
Tell me did you TOFTT with the 25 year old ladies you asked about, if so fill me in. I m headed that way 3/24.

Harry

Jay Mor
03-23-12, 14:41
Tell me did you TOFTT with the 25 year old ladies you asked about, if so fill me in. I m headed that way 3/24.

HarryNo sorry I haven't, was hoping someone else would.

Hardie69
04-04-12, 07:46

Just seems to good to be true, and I know I'm being extra cautious since it's my own backyard. Any info would be great.Decided to TOFTT and called. Spoke to Sara the dark haired one in ad. Price was $25 for full service. They use different locations in the city. The pictures were outdated and although she got the job done, I would not repeat.

OnDRoad
04-16-12, 18:43
Was passing through on Friday and decided to cruise down putnam. Saw nothing, and decided to turn around, almost back to the bridge and spotted a WSW. She gave the look so I did a loop to check for uncle Leo. When I got back I saw her get into another vehicle. She was probably a 7 on the scale with a tight body from what I could see. Hope is out there.

PornMedic
05-26-12, 00:18
I am going to be traveling through over the holiday weekend.

What is the best area to take a peek.

Bit out of my normal hunting grounds.

PornMedic
05-29-12, 15:43
Well. I drove around and found a nice girl. Bit chunky but very talented mouth by the Lutheran church.

I drove down past the steel mill. Found nothing. Was just about to get on the highway and figured. WTF . Let me drive up this way one last time.

This girl took her time- swallowed after a BBBJCIM

She asked me to drop her off roughly the same place as I picked her up. While driving back she asked if I could stop at Steak and Shake. And get this. Tried to buy my drink and food.

This after I gave her one hell of a tip. But even so. Odd from a provider.

Anyhow. Costs are $30/$60 old timers on the board. Pm me for the digits.

Member #5689
11-28-12, 23:38
Came to town today first time in Zainzville on some advise I tried Putnam, Pine and luck but did not find Ridge. Struck out on all three things looked very promising but no sws lots of Leo on Luck. I struck out in Canton and Youngstown also but nothing ventured nothing gained. Thanks to those who gave me the tips and happy hunting will try again next time I am up north.

Harry Harper
01-17-13, 16:27
I have a friend who is coming to visit. Any interest? Pics may be found in NC (Charlotte) Provider ads.

Dawn Arlington: Mature, Cougar, MILF Incall Airport Area. Age 50

DDDFree. WE WILL PLAY SAFE! BBBJs allowed and encouraged.

I have some free time. Want to play?

DONATIONS: 30@125/60@200

Pics 100% real & current. The black leather and black panties / bra were taken Friday. The others taken in early December.

No black men (I apologize to the gentle black man, just too many bad experiences with most)

No thugs,"Gangstas" or ebonics from any color.

No heavy smokers (no smoke smell)

I'm educated and also a professional. So the utmost discretion suits us both.

No rushing-you get every minute we agreed upon. 1 condom (Trojan Lightweight OR Magnum) provided per 30 minutes. If you think you need more. Bring them.

Specialties: GFE (deep kissing included) oral and anal (CALL FOR ANAL GUIDELINES)

If you know what you are doing, I may squirt for you!

NO: BDSM, ATM, CIM.

A little soft but no flab.

7049150138 No texting just to say Hi. I will not respond. No blocked calls. TY.

Attached Thumbnails

HH

Harry Harper
01-24-13, 08:33
May I call your attention to Lacie:

http://zanesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-milf-32/12414511

I met with Lacie yesterday for a short period. Her rates are extremely low, and she does not waste time once you arrive. She is exactly as described in her ad. Easy to set appt with and well worth the effort for the short drive to her incall. I do not see many ladies more than once but this one is on the list again next week. If you need more info pm. Have fun.

HH

John Doee
02-06-13, 04:51
May I call your attention to Lacie:

http://zanesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-milf-32/12414511

I met with Lacie yesterday for a short period. Her rates are extremely low, and she does not waste time once you arrive. She is exactly as described in her ad. Easy to set appt with and well worth the effort for the short drive to her incall. I do not see many ladies more than once but this one is on the list again next week. If you need more info pm. Have fun.

HHDo you have contact info for her the ad isn't up anymore.

Drakula
02-16-14, 22:26
On a brief trip to the state capitol the decision was made to fuel up at the marathon / wendys and upon driving around the block downtown on main a pretty peeked out in the snow and wanted to head to maysville, she also wanted help with birthday bills for her son and provided a spectacular bbbjcims, and then she returned home happy as I did on the way to cbus...maybe visit ycity again, blonde WSW I guess near to 30 yoa...drak, I thought ztucky was dead.

BigSam86
03-30-14, 22:24
Where's all the women this time the year coming Friday.

John Doee
04-19-14, 22:05
Local here looking for a provider. New to the game. I've used BP before but I've been overcharged every single time. PM me.

John Doee
05-15-14, 18:39
I've been hunting at least twice a week since my last post and STILL no damn luck. Can someone PLEASE contact me with some info on literally any provider you know of. The right hand just isn't enough anymore.

Zauber
05-15-14, 19:48
I've been hunting at least twice a week since my last post and STILL no damn luck. Can someone PLEASE contact me with some info on literally any provider you know of. The right hand just isn't enough anymore.There's a girl advertising on BP. And try the strip clubs. In a town like Zanesville you should get some offers if you hint around about "private parties" . And Columbus isn't that far and they have about 50 BP listings a day and an extremely good SW trade. There's sex for cash anywhere, you just have to put in some effort.

John Doee
05-18-14, 23:16
There's a girl advertising on BP. And try the strip clubs. In a town like Zanesville you should get some offers if you hint around about "private parties" . And Columbus isn't that far and they have about 50 BP listings a day and an extremely good SW trade. There's sex for cash anywhere, you just have to put in some effort.Thanks I trawl BP constantly but all I find are sub par providers in my area overcharging on CBJ's by about .14 and I've also tried the clubs here and the are super dry. I just want to find a WSW or an affordable provider. Is that too much to ask?

BigSam86
07-07-14, 18:04
Any ladies out and about lately? Thought about making a trip to check it out let me know bailey and mead st was the last I heard thanks. Pussypounder .

BigSam86
07-16-14, 22:36
Found a 5'4 brown haired skinny girl walking down ridge av about 3:30 am she said her name was sandra she was cute flat chess for 30 dollars I got my meat polished and stuck my meat in that tight pussy it was so tight I could barely get in after several dips I was in that pussy was hugging my meat I hammered her for a good 25 minutes made her eyes roll in the back of her head that ***** creamed over and over begging for it harder and ask me to choke her and twist her nips at the end I ripped off my rubber and blasted all over her face she licked as much as she could if you find this jewel I highly recomened picking her up she will drain your meat not you wallet.

BigSam86
07-16-14, 23:16
Hey Nutty,

I tried to improve your shot a little but to no avail. This was the best that I could do.That's Donna. Scrack.

HoeHound
07-27-14, 19:29
I am not skilled enough with my phone to provide a link but thier is a write up on prostition on ridge ave in the front page of the zanesville times recorder today 7-16. Thought it might be a good read for everyone.