PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bo

LexLuther
06-03-07, 15:26
Lex was headed North this weekend and decided to take the scenic route out of Charleston. He drove up 17N to Conway and then over to Marion in order to get to Florence. Needless to say, the opportunity presented itself to check out Bo Bo. To Lex's dismay, the story about Bo Bo being closed appears to be true. No lights anywhere to be seen. The place is overgrown with weeds. Signs and buildings in general appear to have been overtaken by vegetation. It looks as though our only semblance of an AMP in the eastern part of the state is Santee and perhaps Osaka.

Just thought some of you would like to know. Too bad as Lex has fond memories of Bo Bo.

Luckily, Lex is in the Washington, DC area where the pickins are much more promising. For those of you who don't know, the word "Bo Bo" in Korean means kiss. Guess we can kiss Bo Bo Spa goodbye for good.

LexLuther

Chelseafc1960
06-04-07, 02:31
I decided to give this place an inspection on Synday. The outside clearly needs a gardener however the inside is spotless. Two women working (+4), one who had great eyes and lips. Service not that good. HJ only.

Kid Pimp
06-08-07, 09:53
I was at BoBo about a month back, after everybody said it was shut down. I stopped by a little before 11:30PM and the place looked closed. Rang the doorbell, and an Asian woman answered. Looked OK, a little old for my taste.

She gave me an half hour full body massage for $60, happy ending for the rest of my Benjamin. Wasn't bad, but I felt let down after hearing stuff from the rumor mill.

LexLuther
06-13-07, 16:38
Perhaps their new strategy for not getting busted is to present to the world the appearance of being defunct.

LexLuther

Chessi69
06-15-07, 13:07
Made my first trek this morning to the spa in Santee. Pulled into the parking lot, no one else was there, but the front door was open. The mamason took my house fee and led me into a room and left so I could prepare for the table shower. She then led me to the showere and took care of the washing as well. I believe there was at least one other girl there as I heard voices in a closed room, but the mamason took care of the message (nude) and happing ending for another .6. Each event seemed rushed and I was in and out in just over 30 minutes. Overall it was OK but for me, not the type of experience that would make me want to rush right back. I'm sure being new may have played a role, but with no one else there, I'm not sure why she was so rushed.

Chessi69