PDA

View Full Version : From The journeyman at sjoseph7920@yahoo.com

Admin
05-30-07, 15:01
Greetings Everyone,

I guess he didn't like being banned for racist comments, because here's what he sent to me the next day:

From sjoseph7920@yahoo.com

What was I banned for without any warning? I wasn't racially baiting anyone. I was just making factual comments. But since you banned me, I bet you're a nigger judging by your last name. So in that case: nigger. If you don't like what I said, tough shit.I love this one: "I'm not a racist, but fuck you nigger."

FYI, I did warn him, in fact three times, by posting warnings and/or deleting his previous racist remarks.

Anyway, why don't some of you send him an email advising him as to your thoughts about his behavior?

Thanks.

Sarang Haeyo
05-30-07, 15:29
As a guy who is in an interracial relationship (say that three times fast) I can't believe, that in this century, there are still people like this guy.

What a waste of energy.
I'd send him my thoughts but I have better things to do.
Trying to get through to a guy like that would be like talking to a wall. In fact, I think the wall would give more intelligent replies.

IndyGuy
10-09-07, 15:39
This guy is an idiot. Take a moment to compare his racial-slur laden language to Jackson's proper gammar.

And Jackson, in contrast to what this guy writes, I've never thought of you as either black or white....or anything in fact. I try to look past the stupid racial stuff to see the people behind the issue. I know 4 people that have a last name of Jackson and 2 are white, 1 is black, and 1 is a pacific Islander.