Artificial Red
05-12-07, 03:15

Traveler One
05-14-07, 17:43

anyone had any back room luck there?

Artificial Red
05-15-07, 02:14
anyone had any back room luck there?

I used to go there a few years ago on sundays after beer, wings and football, but have not been there in a while. I was trying to work the cocktail waitress who had informed me she used to work in a massage parlor. No luck though. Toni Amore used to dance there and many a good time was had with her before she moved on to CL work. Sorry, but I have no recent info for you.

Red

Local Hick
05-15-07, 14:45
State Street Station
3515 E State St
W of 90 on Bus 20 next to Dunken Donuts
Rockford, Illinois 61108
(815) 398-8222
http://www.stateststation.com/
http://www.sssniteclub.com/ (This site no longer appears to work)

Tiger's Tail
Clark Ave
off Bell School Rd & E State
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 484-9069
Near: Cherry Valley
http://www.tigertailnightclub.com/

Bigfoot Lounge
4433 Charles St
Alpine Rd S from Business 20
Rockford, Illinois 61108
(815) 399-4600

Surf
326 E State Street
First & State Street
Rockford, Illinois 61104
USA
(815) 968-9061

Flag
3315 N Main St
Rockford, Illinois 61103
(815) 633-1577

Brandy's (Closed)
106 7th St
on Broadway
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 965-4475

Paradise Lounge
1019 Broadway
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 962-1786

Kelly's (Closed)
1120 Broadway
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 969-7222

The Hideaway
217 E State St
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 962-6733

You locals will have to decide if these are proper to be listed here or if they are more of MP type place

Chantilly Lace
106 7th St
State St near River
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 965-4475

Exclusive Lingerie
77 7th St
Rockford, Illinois 61104
USA
(815) 968-2742

SexyMan5134
05-15-07, 16:17
Both the Flag and the Hideaway are out of business.

Artificial Red
05-16-07, 01:57
Nice work Hick. I was thinking of doing the same thing but you beat me to it. IMO, any Chantilly or Exclusive reports should remain in the general reports thread.

I knew the Flag was closed but did not know Hideaway had also. When did that happen?

I used to frequent the Rockford strip clubs regularly but in the last few years I find my self wanting a little more bang for my buck, pun intended.

Bigfoot has always been my favorite and is usually my 1st choice if I'm in the mood.

State St Station can be fun and rewarding but I find it to be more costly than the rest if you actually want to have a good time.

I like Paradise when I feel like slumming it a bit.

I've never heard anything good about Tigertails so have not been there since it was Larry's Lounge. I don't know about you guys but I loved Larry's when it was the little hole in the wall where DQ is now.

From the times I've been there and from what I've heard the Surf can be quite thuggish. I don't care to get caught in any gangbanger's crossfire so I avoid the place.

As for Kishwaukee Tap and Rusty Nail doing strippers on saturdays, every time I've checked that out it looked like a waste of time to me. Low quality and not enough girls, a bunch of young guys trying to reenact rap videos and a few older guys laughing at the boys, checking out the girls and making love to their tonic and gins.

Red

Local Hick
05-16-07, 14:21
I've updated the list. Feel free to correct and updade this list periodically and repost it so that there is always correct info here. I'm not from Rockford, so many of you will know of changes before I do. I also started adding a direct link to thread posts with pics from the clubs.

State Street Station
3515 E State St
W of 90 on Bus 20 next to Dunken Donuts
Rockford, Illinois 61108
(815) 398-8222
http://www.stateststation.com/
http://www.sssniteclub.com/ (This site no longer appears to work)

Tiger's Tail
(Prev. Larry's Lounge)
Clark Ave
off Bell School Rd & E State
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 484-9069
Near: Cherry Valley
http://www.tigertailnightclub.com/

Bigfoot Lounge
4433 Charles St
Alpine Rd S from Business 20
Rockford, Illinois 61108
(815) 399-4600

Surf
326 E State Street
First & State Street
Rockford, Illinois 61104
USA
(815) 968-9061
Links to posted pics:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=526525&postcount=1159

Flag (Closed)
3315 N Main St
Rockford, Illinois 61103
(815) 633-1577

Brandy's (Closed)
106 7th St
on Broadway
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 965-4475

Paradise Lounge
1019 Broadway
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 962-1786

Kelly's (Closed)
1120 Broadway
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 969-7222

The Hideaway (Closed)
217 E State St
Rockford, Illinois USA
(815) 962-6733

Kishwaukee Tap
(Saturdays Only)
22327 Kishwaukee
Rockford, IL
815-968-8896

Rusty Nail
(Saturdays Only)
1804 18th Ave
Rockford, IL 61104
(815) 397-2510
(815) 397-8852

Chantilly Lace
106 7th St
State St near River
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 965-4475

Exclusive Lingerie
77 7th St
Rockford, Illinois 61104
(815) 968-2742

Bulls143
05-16-07, 20:06
I never been there but alwaysz drive by it on my way to work. Thought about it today but I picked upa sw which Ill report today in the regular section. Any info on this joint is greatly appreciated. Thanx

Artificial Red
05-17-07, 02:16
I never been there but alwaysz drive by it on my way to work. Thought about it today but I picked upa sw which Ill report today in the regular section. Any info on this joint is greatly appreciated. Thanx

I read in the Rockford rag today that there was a shooting there last weekend that left a bouncer and bartender wounded.

Artificial Red
06-04-07, 13:52
I happened to be passing thru the Beloit area around 6pm Sunday nite so decided to stop in for a survey of the landscape in the old Chest. I knew I was a bit early for a full group of dancers but was hoping for at least a few. Alas, only 2 girls dancing, 3 guys in the bar. Reese was tending bar, talked to Redman for a bit(the guy doesn't know my name but knows my face and always gives me a warm welcome, that's good enough for me), he mentioned that all the girls on the wall behind him are no longer there. There were actually 3 girls there, one named Sadie, an absolutely killer brunette, and 2 older girls who's name I didn't get, one of which looked to just sitting at the bar.

Both dancers did dollar dances once leaving the stage(good news).

Didn't see enough dancers to tell what the "landscape" is like nowadays(no news).

Red

Traveler One
06-04-07, 18:22
I happened to be passing thru the Beloit area around 6pm Sunday nite so decided to stop in for a survey of the landscape in the old Chest. I knew I was a bit early for a full group of dancers but was hoping for at least a few. Alas, only 2 girls dancing, 3 guys in the bar. Reese was tending bar, talked to Redman for a bit(the guy doesn't know my name but knows my face and always gives me a warm welcome, that's good enough for me), he mentioned that all the girls on the wall behind him are no longer there. There were actually 3 girls there, one named Sadie, an absolutely killer brunette, and 2 older girls who's name I didn't get, one of which looked to just sitting at the bar.

Both dancers did dollar dances once leaving the stage(good news).

Didn't see enough dancers to tell what the "landscape" is like nowadays(no news).

Red

There was a time that the BC was a ton of fun. Nothing seedy just good dirty strip bar fun. I think they got in trouble because they got very-very strict and it was no longer fun. But have not been there in 5 years.

Showpaldude
06-05-07, 07:56
There was a time that the BC was a ton of fun. Nothing seedy just good dirty strip bar fun. I think they got in trouble because they got very-very strict and it was no longer fun. But have not been there in 5 years.
Traveler, you hit it RIGHT on the head with your comment!

SexyMan5134
06-08-07, 11:40
Was there last night. more white dancers not bad. One black patron. Lap dances went up to $25.

News on the shooting. Bouncer threw out a black guy . He came back with his brothers and shot the bouncer and another guy in the leg. They are in the hospital. No bouncer last night there.

Bulls143
06-09-07, 08:31
Was there last night. more white dancers not bad. One black patron. Lap dances went up to $25.

News on the shooting. Bouncer threw out a black guy . He came back with his brothers and shot the bouncer and another guy in the leg. They are in the hospital. No bouncer last night there.

Sucks about the shooting n shit. 25 bones for a lap dance? Any extras with the dance if you know what I mean?

Captain Stiffy
06-09-07, 19:53
Yes, they all went up (in Rockford) to $25 per lapdance. At a fucking BIKINI BAR? THAT should be illegal.

Artificial Red
06-22-07, 15:30
Yes, they all went up (in Rockford) to $25 per lapdance. At a fucking BIKINI BAR? THAT should be illegal.

The club I'm posting on is a bit of a way from R'ford, but is connected thru ownership. Same guy that owns Bigfoot(my fave r'ford club) also owns High Heel Saloon in Somanauk, which I was able to visit on my way back from Peoria.

First, I'll say this is as beautiful a bar as a strip club is gonna get. I think every strip club is going to have some level of tackiness or gaudiness, but done well they can still be nice places. This place impressed me. I won't go into detail, as you guys don't really care.

I arrived in the late afternoon, before the club fully opened. Only the front 1/3 was open, however the bouncer did let me see the full bar when I explained that I was familiar with Bigfoot and had never been to HH before. No VIP area, but there were 1 large and 1 medium lapper areas, elevated and somewhat concealed.

Only 2 girls dancing and a female barkeep. All cute and well built, dancers college age, barkeep a lil older. Both dancers names escape me, one was yout typical tall thin blonde, not my type, the other short and shapely. Got a dance from short and shapely, was well done with a fair amount of mileage for nude at 25$

Got 2 from the barkeep. She told me she goes as Harmony tending bar, and as Raven dancing. Not sure why you would use two names in the bar, but, whatever. She recommended I take the 20$ topless option as the dance is better and I'll still see the same as with nude. Her attitude and dances were a few steps above the first. Ended up being around 2 and a half songs, with full show and tremendous mileage. She was only looking for 40 plus a bit of tip, she got 60 as in a different mood I may have needed a new pair of shorts.

Atmosphere may be different with a full staff and bar, but this looks to be a very fun place if you're in the mood for full nude and lappers, or just tired of the bikinit b**ls**t of r'ford clubs.

Easy to find, take 34 east from I-39, follow 34 thru town, turn right into the subdivision right before Casey's market. Follow to the T, turn left and it's on your right about 1/4 of a mile. About and 70-75 min from R'ford.

Red

SexyMan5134
06-26-07, 10:28
Went to Paridise Friday. Had a lap dance with Lilly. No extras. She said the new bouncer checks every other dance. I put my hand on her stomach and got a warning. Maybe they thought I was Leo. Ruined the mood. Went to the Surf. Cream was there. Always a good lap dance.

Artificial Red
08-21-07, 07:17
Went to Paridise Friday. Had a lap dance with Lilly. No extras. She said the new bouncer checks every other dance. I put my hand on her stomach and got a warning. Maybe they thought I was Leo. Ruined the mood. Went to the Surf. Cream was there. Always a good lap dance.

Is Cream still dancing at the Surf? Also, does anyone know if any of the local clubs cater to third shifters on sat mornings? I know, I know, I need to find a Sundowner.....they still make that paper?

Red

Mr Stinky
08-21-07, 10:31
Is Cream still dancing at the Surf? Also, does anyone know if any of the local clubs cater to third shifters on sat mornings? I know, I know, I need to find a Sundowner.....they still make that paper?

Red

The Bear Chest in Beloit used to be open at 7 am on the first and third Fridays of the month for 3rd shift people. Don't know if they still do it, but there's nothing like a lap dance with your corn flakes.

Stinky Out

SexyMan5134
08-21-07, 12:06
Was there last tuesday, and a friday the week before. but no cream. Haven't seen her since my last report.

Artificial Red
08-27-07, 01:05
Paradise....not really my cup of tea usually. Too much of a hard sell joint for me, but it was Sunday night and I didn't feel like driving to Beloit, so Paradise it is. The usual hard sell was on(offered a lapper within 60 seconds of entering, drink request within 90, you get the picture). I must say the scenery was quite nice. Probably 10 girls, some new, some old, all shapes and sizes. Saw some familiar faces that I had never seen dance before. All in all an interesting if short visit.

The talk of the joint was that it was recently purchased and will be under new management soon.

Red

Dusty Bronze
08-31-07, 14:44
Went to Paradise on the 23rd of last week. A very nice selection of girls from opening until I left around 9. Very friendly large chested waitress in her early 40's offering lap dances and ok conversation. Girls to mention and hope to see their again. Brooklyn, Lilly, Sara, and Summer or Sunny (? ). The last one was very tall and pretty. I'm 6'2" and she stood over me (with stripper heels on) a good 2". Legs that went all the way up, down, and around. Ended taking Lilly up on a lap dance, a little steep at $25, but I had enough beer in me to say why not. Must have been a short song or not that impressive as it was over quick. Overall I had a good time and will go back. I'll looking for a regular place to call a home away from home. Heard a lot of bad things about the Paradise but I felt safe. Hope to post more.

Dusty B

Captain Stiffy
09-19-07, 16:52
Found myself in Rockford, last week. I'm not into the SW scene, but I did take a look. Saw a 25ish blonde, swinging a big pink purse, & waving at cars, right across from Bobby's pawn shop. Didn't look too shabby.

Went to S.S.S., & was surprised to see 17 girls working, on a week night. Got a private dance from a tiny little mixed race girl. Hard to tell what mix. Asian & something, I believe. Anyway, she was incredible. Worked it like she loved her job. Direct pressure on "The Captain", the whole time. I asked her if she "dances" anywhere else, or does private parties. Said no.
Although it's a bikini bar, her & many others showed the kitty off, when you tip them, or get a private dance.

After my good time at SSS, I stopped by Bigfoot. Was approached for a private dance by a skanky, black haired chic that looked like Marylin Manson. Tat on right shoulder. I was half drunk, & said what the hell. Even though she juggled my balls through half the dance, she was pretty useless. So, the dance gets done, & I ask her How Much? She says $30. **** ripped me off. I had never been there before, so I asked a couple other dancers the price. They said it's $20, for every dancer. Right after that, I saw a beautiful, tiny little blonde that couldn't have been more than 19. Got a dance from her. She was sweet, smiling, & did a great job. Had to have her go 2 songs! lol I wish I remembered the names.

Moral of the story: Ask how much, BEFORE the dance.

Ron Rico
10-18-07, 01:05
Hello everybody! I am new to the posting stuff so I am glad to be aboard. I was wondering if anybody has any info on the best clubs in Rockford for extras. I recently moved here and do not wanna waste much time or $$$ as both are in short supply. I will be glad to post if I cum up with anything. Maybe somebody has info, club names, girls to look for, etc. Thanks and be safe!

Sexy Sean
10-29-07, 21:02
I went to Tiger's Tail on Saturday night and the women are incredible but I suspect that no extras. $10 cover to get into lap dance room and $20 lap dance. I heard Surf provides extras? How is paradise lounge? I used to go there and women always showed alot and would allow me to suck on titties.

I am new to this so any suggestion around Rockford would be appreciated. I live in Chicago but come back to Rockford a lot. I have good info on Chicago places if you want to exchange infor.

Sean

XoticDanceFan
11-03-07, 16:48
As for Kishwaukee Tap and Rusty Nail doing strippers on saturdays, every time I've checked that out it looked like a waste of time to me. Low quality and not enough girls, a bunch of young guys trying to reenact rap videos and a few older guys laughing at the boys, checking out the girls and making love to their tonic and gins.

RedI was curious about these bars and tried calling. Both said they no longer have dancers on Saturday nights. I assume this is accurate and its not just hush-hush but would love to be corrected.

World Wise
11-05-07, 09:52
Red's report is accurate about Rusty Nail and Kish Tap. A few girls looking to connect at the Nail sometimes, but not pros like we look for. As for the Kish Tap, I have never had any luck there at all.

Ron Rico
11-05-07, 19:44
Anybody got any experience with the bigfoot lounge on alpine st? I have been going here and have been dropping hints about xtras or take-out but no luck yet. It's kinda a seedy place so I thought my odds were good so we will see. Any other places in town to try?

SexyMan5134
11-06-07, 18:13
I have had little or no luck with extras there. The girls that do don't last long for whatever reason.

RogerC
11-21-07, 20:05
I heard Surf provides extras? I used to go to Rockford every couple of months. I found the Surf to be the most reliable for extras (Well, besides the Hideaway, which I'm told is long gone).

The thing about the Surf is finding a regular. I was able to connect with one or two ladies that remembered me. After a couple of visits, I could get "all fingers access", topless, and either very good grindage, or a helping hand.

The problem was the back room: it was very public. Another dancer could walk in on you and catch you in the act. Apparently girls got mad when someone got 'too popular', so they would rat out the girls who were doing extras. I would get a dance from other dancers now and then, just to stop them from getting too jealous.

I haven't been in quite a while and the last time I went, things had gone downhill: very ghetto and no attractive or motivated dancers. But since the Hideaway is closed, the girls have to go somewhere.

Dusty Bronze
02-01-08, 11:49
Went to the Paradise early this week. It's under new ownership and has a new name. Sorry can't remember the name. Mr. Miller Lite stole that part of my memory. I had a good time. I can see me visiting more often. Club cleaned up, new atmosphere, new personnel. Drink cost came down for customers and girls were $6. 7 bucks. Did not partake in a dance so I don't know if it's still $25. Couple of girls dancing: Foxxy (short, long blonde hair. Asked if she was the infamous Foxxy from the internet boards. And got a small nod, didn't know if she understood my question); Charlie (new girl, said it was her first night dancing. Tight thin tall body, short blonde hair, good personality); Lisa (waitress. Short very nice large chest also had a good personality). Overall 7 out of 10 (no info on lab dances or extras). Hope to report more. My SW experience is very limited so until I get the confidence to ask for SW services I'll stick with the strip clubs and boutiques.

Dusty B

Dagnazty
02-02-08, 15:11
Yes she was the infamous FOXXY from the reports. Not very smart, who am I kidding, she is down ritht stupid. Formerly of the Surf. Very short with some nice tits and a round ass. Some acne scars on her face. A real Snow *****. She does extras but not in the club. Total low class, useless, weak and stupid wanna be a pimp nigger boyfriend so be careful. No telling what she picked up while draggin her shit through the gutter. The name of the place is now the Body Shop. Heard they are requiring that customers buy a drink which should be good for the place as it will keep the broke ass ghetto trash out.

Vic Powers
02-06-08, 12:15
Foxy is not worth the cash for take out. Full rush with weak skills and her grill is kind of f****d up with the acne. She wants the easy money but does not want to put the effort in. Dagnazty is right on with observation about the weak a** pimp. By the way the takes more than HBO to be a decent pimp.

Traveler One
02-06-08, 16:28
What place is the Body Shop? I am confused.

Yes she was the infamous FOXXY from the reports. Not very smart, who am I kidding, she is down ritht stupid. Formerly of the Surf. Very short with some nice tits and a round ass. Some acne scars on her face. A real Snow *****. She does extras but not in the club. Total low class, useless, weak and stupid wanna be a pimp nigger boyfriend so be careful. No telling what she picked up while draggin her shit through the gutter. The name of the place is now the Body Shop. Heard they are requiring that customers buy a drink which should be good for the place as it will keep the broke ass ghetto trash out.

Mj138
02-06-08, 23:56
Boys,

Coming into town from Chicago, is there a club you recommend? thanks for the help

MJ

Dagnazty
02-07-08, 00:50
Last I heard, the new owners of Paradise were gonna re-name it The Body Shop. Checking ID's, lower drink prices. Anyone been there lately? I have been in NOLA and have not been able to stop in. Thinking about going this weekend, if the word is good.

Vic Powers
02-07-08, 07:43
The Surf now under new management changed the name to the Body Shop.

Hopefully the atmosphere will improve.

Dagnazty
02-07-08, 19:29
The surf is closed, no action there. Paradise is changing its name, unless there are goint to be 2 body shops in town. (Got this direct from the new owner of the Paradise while in the club.)

Captain Stiffy
02-08-08, 00:03
The Body Shop is a name used nationwide by some more UPSCALE strip joints. I don't know if the name is owned, & it is a chain, or what. One is in Hollywood. Another is in Rock Island, Il. I can't even imagine how much money it would take to turn the shithole Surf into a club that nice.

Vic Powers
02-08-08, 07:38
Ok maybe the owners are going for some of that TIF money that's out there. Whether it be the Surf or the Paradise it will take a few hundred k to remake those dumps a part of national franchise.

Artificial Red
02-08-08, 16:15
Any of you guys familiar with a dancer there by the name of Diamond? She would be black, around 5'3", 120lbs, pretty cute, great ass. A couple good sized tribal tats, one on her thigh, one on her back. Trying to verify some info here.

Thanx, Red

Dagnazty
02-09-08, 03:49
Confirmed it tonight guys. The old Paradise is now the Body Shop. Dimmer lights, new paint, no pool table, cheaper drinks, vertical blinds are gone. Sorry to say, same girls too. Bunch of lazy wanna be hustlers. Hope this turns around soon. Also, the joint formerly known as the Surf is now "Bar 3". That wanna be player Tsunami is still working there, no dancing girls. Looks like they are trying to make it as a regular club, although by the looks of it tonight, they are failing.

Traveler One
02-29-08, 08:47
I found the quantity and personality of the girls improved under new ownership. The dinks were normal price which was nice.

Looking Out
03-24-08, 15:50
Just visited the new Body Shop and was impressed to find alot of new girls in there. Only one girl was there that I remembered from the paradise days at4 months ago. The inside definitly looks cleaner and they added more seating space by moving the private dance area. Security seems good as they search you EVERY time you come back in even if you go out to smoke. Personally I think the quality of the girls has gone up alittle as the ones I seen didn't have big strech marks or gunshot wounds like a few of the past dancers did.

Toddler
03-31-08, 18:45
Here's my first post on the USASexGuide.

I stopped first at the Body Shop in Rockford around 6pm with a few friends. There was no cover charge, and a mixed drink cost me $4. The bouncer did a thorough frisking of everyone entering. I counted 5 or 6 dancers in attendance, and a light crowd. Lap dances were $15 for the first dance, $10 for a second dance, and $15 again for a 3rd dance. The waitress was cute and attentive.

I met 'Nicole' (a 20 something blonde with medium tits and glasses) and 'Tina' (a 30 something brunette with biggish tits) and tried lap dances with each. 'Tina' gave a very good lap dance (facing me while sitting on my lap the entire dance) while 'Nicole' wasn't really very good (scratchy outfit, moved around a lot and didn't really seem to know what she was doing). While Nicole was a nice person, she was fairly shy, quiet and taciturn. Tina was more friendly, and I'm pretty sure she got extra happy during the dances.

The lap dance area is separated by a lacey curtain, so there is a decent amount of privacy, but all of the lap dances are communal so if someone else is getting a dance, they will be sharing the same alcove.

I got the feeling that touching the dancers is frowned upon at the Body Shop by management, but if you meet the right girl at the right time it can be overlooked a bit. YMMV.

Second, we went to Big Foot at around 8:30pm. Again, there was no cover. A mixed drink cost $6. We walked right in without being checked. We had to get the attention of the Bouncer to look at our IDs, him being distracted by a customer that wasn't paying up with a dancer. No frisking. The club had 8 or 9 dancers and a bigger crowd (also it is a larger place). Lap dances were $20 a piece. I was offered a "2 for 1 deal" with a second dancer, but for some reason it ended up costing the standard rates. I'm not sure if I got swindled with a little bait and switch or if I didn't understand the offer right. I suggest getting any deals you are offered made very clear up front.

I met one dancer (the only busty one in the joint) by the name of "Prada" (African American, late 20s or early 30s) wearing a gold necklace embossed "Ashley". Lap dances from Prada were very good. The 2 lap dance alcoves are separate and very private. I got the feeling that touching during a lap dance is not forbidden, and may be encouraged by a frisky lady. Of course, YMMV. Special note, I was told the owner wasn't in and that may have given the staff a more lenient atmosphere than normal.

Traveler One
04-23-08, 07:33
Can't say that there is any take out to be had or any extras at this place but it is way better than before. The girls are hotter, they don't pester you for dances or drinks.

Artificial Red
06-10-08, 01:44
I stopped by the Chest sunday during a lull in the storm. I was a bit later than expected, but I figured between the hour and the storm, it might make for a smaller crowd which usually means better service in that particular place. Just my luck, in the 90 minutes I was there, no more than 10 guys, no less than 6 dancers.

Strawberry was in attendance for those who might be interested. Of note were Michelle, a slender, 5'9" white girl with the most amazing, real, weighty, big nipped breastesses I've seen in a while. Also, Juicy, a larger and pretty black girl. Not my usual type, so I was about to turn down her request for a lapper, until her firm grip talked me into it. She tried to talk me into the VIP room, mostly by telling me there were no cameras. If I didn't know better, I'd have taken her up on it and extensive mileage I've no doubt was available.

Beware the gaptoothed, chubby little bouncer. His piss poor attitude convinced me to shutdown the flow out of my wallet. His interrogation about who I had lappers with, orders to pay him, and his chubby little finger wagging in my face convinced me I was done spending money in there. Too bad Heaven, you were next.

Red

Dusty Bronze
06-10-08, 14:03
Stopped in the Body Shop again. Still no major complaints, plus it's close to work which is nice for me. Did not see any new girls from the last time I posted. They are still conducting renovations and improving the place. The girls now pass out cards for a free drink on your next visit. A lot of older customers seem to attract the company of the girls. If your not a regular customer your only hope to get a girl is how fat your attention getter {wallet} is!

D Bronze

Rubenme2
06-10-08, 14:19
Here's my first post on the USASexGuide.

I stopped first at the Body Shop in Rockford around 6pm with a few friends. There was no cover charge, and a mixed drink cost me $4. The bouncer did a thorough frisking of everyone entering. I counted 5 or 6 dancers in attendance, and a light crowd. Lap dances were $15 for the first dance, $10 for a second dance, and $15 again for a 3rd dance. The waitress was cute and attentive.

Second, we went to Big Foot at around 8:30pm. Again, there was no cover. A mixed drink cost $6. We walked right in without being checked. We had to get the attention of the Bouncer to look at our IDs, him being distracted by a customer that wasn't paying up with a dancer. No frisking. The club had 8 or 9 dancers and a bigger crowd (also it is a larger place). Lap dances were $20 a piece. I was offered a "2 for 1 deal" with a second dancer, but for some reason it ended up costing the standard rates. I'm not sure if I got swindled with a little bait and switch or if I didn't understand the offer right. I suggest getting any deals you are offered made very clear up front.

Thanks for the info Big T.

I've been hitting a few of the SCs before checking out the modeling shops. Haven't found anything worth the time. But you can't expect more than a tease anyway.

I have found that if a girl offers a 2-4-1 it's most likely a scam to get a dance from you. The only real 2-4-1s are mentioned by the DJ and some of those are with shortened songs. I know for a fact that at least one girl at BF does that. She asks you not to tell the other girls she did it but she only give you one dance. Just another ROB.

Ron Rico
06-21-08, 13:52
I have been in and out of the rockford bikini clubs for a while now and have concluded that now is a real down time in the clubs, as far as the talent goes. State street station used to have incredible talent but there are only a few good ones there at best. Bigfoot seems to be in a talent drys spell. I don't know about Tiger Tail or the new Body shop. I have gotten the idea that extras have gone up tho, so maybe that is the silver lining here. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Joey Greco
06-22-08, 02:51
Did the full tour of Rock strip clubs Fri-Sat...Bulletin: What a gaggle of pigs working at those places now. TT was the worst by far. I've seen better heads on boils. SSS, not much better.

Reverted to stroll, finally found something at bus station near police station. BSW, 23, Barbara. A little hippy, ghetto hair but good head. $.25.

Ron Rico
06-28-08, 16:32
Yeah the clubs in Rocktown are definitely in a downturn right now. There are still a few real hott girls in some of the clubs. I hear there are some lookers at The and ew body shop on broadway. I don't normally go to that part of town. Do you guys feel its safe? Also, anybody friendly with any of the girls at bigfoot lounge? Whats the scoop there? Thanks.

Local Hick
08-05-08, 15:17
Finally had the occasion to check out the Rockford club scene briefly while passing through early on a weekday. Couldn't stay long and get any dances, but wanted to survey the clubs for any future trips.

SSS: Went around 3:30-4:00. Saw about 4 girls plus the bartender. Only 2-3 customers there. All seemed fairly attractive. No cover asked for.

TT: Went around 5:30. Saw about 3 girls there plus the bartender. Again, girls were attractive. No drop dead 10's at either club, but still nice, especially for weekday early shifts. Their VIP Room, which had about 4 couches in it was very nicely laid out. It is separated from the main bar and gave decent privacy. Another plus was that it had a cleaner bathroom than any other club I've been in recently.

Now comes my surprise. No nudity in Rockfor strip clubs? Maybe I missed that in the reports here, but I was shocked. Club manager said that there is a county law prohibiting nudity. Is this just on the floor or in VIP also?

The manager also mentioned that TT and SSS are owned by the same company.

Drove by where Surf had been and see it is open as "Bar 3". Didn't get to stop in. Is this still a club or just a regular bar now?

Mr Stinky
08-05-08, 17:08
Finally had the occasion to check out the Rockford club scene briefly while passing through early on a weekday. Couldn't stay long and get any dances, but wanted to survey the clubs for any future trips.

SSS: Went around 3:30-4:00. Saw about 4 girls plus the bartender. Only 2-3 customers there. All seemed fairly attractive. No cover asked for.

TT: Went around 5:30. Saw about 3 girls there plus the bartender. Again, girls were attractive. No drop dead 10's at either club, but still nice, especially for weekday early shifts. Their VIP Room, which had about 4 couches in it was very nicely laid out. It is separated from the main bar and gave decent privacy. Another plus was that it had a cleaner bathroom than any other club I've been in recently.

Now comes my surprise. No nudity in Rockfor strip clubs? Maybe I missed that in the reports here, but I was shocked. Club manager said that there is a county law prohibiting nudity. Is this just on the floor or in VIP also?

The manager also mentioned that TT and SSS are owned by the same company.

Drove by where Surf had been and see it is open as "Bar 3". Didn't get to stop in. Is this still a club or just a regular bar now?

Welcome to the exciting nightlife scene in beautiful Rockford. A girl can't take her clothes off in public and dance, but she can sell her ass on the street or in a lingerie shop. Just doesn't seem fair.
Bar 3 is a "regular" bar now. No dancing girls. You might want to head north to Beloit where they actually have nude dancing at The Bare Chest. Nice talent for the most part and you may even get lucky in the VIP section. But be careful. I had a dancer take me to the VIP for a couple dances. Nothing great, but nice roamin hands. Somehow, she managed to slip my wallet out of my pants. When I realized the wallet was missing, I backtracked to the VIP and found it on the floor. With NO cash left in it.
That's my bar tip of the day.

Stinky Out

Local Hick
08-05-08, 17:55
Thanks for the tip. I don't think I'll be back to the Rockford clubs anytime soon. I get out that way a couple of times a year for work, but that's about it. I'm East of you and it's the same story here. Clubs North of the Wisconsin line are in general better than the ones South of the border. At least in the Greater Chicago area they can get naked or at least topless. I still head north, generally to the Delavan/Darien areas when I'm in search of entertainment. I'll hit the Illinois clubs if I'm in the area, but I don't go there specificaly for them.

Bigboy5000
08-08-08, 15:24
Before dancers stoped at surf was a bloude girl danced there think name sexy or some thing like that. Does any one know if she still in town or dancing some where she was about 5 feet 8 inches gave great lap dances.

Member #4914
08-10-08, 16:51
Welcome to the exciting nightlife scene in beautiful Rockford. A girl can't take her clothes off in public and dance, but she can sell her ass on the street or in a lingerie shop. Just doesn't seem fair.
Stinky Out

Ill take a girl being able to sell her ass, over a strip club girl being able to take off her clothes and bleed my wallet dry any day!!

This place is about getting sex, not supporting strippers...

Mr Stinky
08-11-08, 09:44
Ill take a girl being able to sell her ass, over a strip club girl being able to take off her clothes and bleed my wallet dry any day!!

This place is about getting sex, not supporting strippers...

You miss my point. It seems stupid to bar females from dancing nude or partially nude, but it's okay for lingerie shops to do their thing. I've never understood the politics of Rockford. When the amp's where running wild here a few years ago, it wasn't the city that shut them down, it was the feds. But hot damn, better not catch a girl on stage with her titties bare.
I nominate Joey Greco for mayor. Then he can appoint me Chief of Police. We'll clean this city up the right way.

Stinky Out and Campaigning

Member #4914
08-11-08, 18:43
I knew what you meant, it just didnt type out that way.... LOL

Local Hick
09-04-08, 18:00
...that I wouldn't be back to the Rockford clubs soon but I had a couple hours to blow while out that way for work and decided to try a couple of the other clubs.

First I went to Bigfoot Lounge. First, my GPS tries to get me to turn the wrong way down a one way nearby, so I had to circle around. The club was nice. There is a more secluded area to sit for dances behind some plants at the far end of the bar to the right of the stage. $4 bottles. About 7 girls just before shift change at around 6:30-7 or so. About the same number of customers. All the dancers where white except for one that may have been mixed or dark skinned mediteranean or something like that. I was told that dances were $20 and that after 8 there was a $5 charge for the the house per dance. Only one girl pressured for dances and not too badly. One girl was exceptional on her stage work. Brunette with shorter hair and a star tattoo on her waistline. Not the girl named 'Star'. Patronage was equal mix of black, white and Hisp.

Next hit the Body Shop. Almost missed it. No big sign on the building. Only the lettering on the mailbox. $3 bottles. About 6 girls when I got there, but shift was changing and only one girl showed up and another was talked into staying. Again, no pressure for dances or drinks. Asked and was told that first dance is $25 (10 of it going to the house) after that you get all your dances for $15. Dancers, bartenders and staff were a mix of white and black. Clientelle was a pretty even mix of white, black and Hisp. Only club I was ever in where everyone was frisked each time they came back in. Other then that, didn't get any bad vibes.

Not my thing, but as I was driving, saw a heavy BSW get picked up on the bridge on state near the old Surf club. Also saw an older blonde WSW heading west on Broadway just east of the Body Shop. Pretty sure there were a few others out, but these were the definates.

Im Horney Two
09-05-08, 09:21
OK where is the Body shop located? I have been to Bigfoot quite often (they do usually have some pretty nice dancers in there). Also have been to Tiger Tails a few times. Usually not as nice looking girls but more friendly at times. Anyhow where is Body shop? I would like to make a visit.

Local Hick
09-10-08, 17:47
1019 Broadway, Rockford, IL 61104-1403
(815) 963-3900

Very easy to pass up. The club is a bit more ghetto than the other clubs in town. Some girls are easy on the eyes, some make you want to close your eyes.

OK where is the Body shop located? I have been to Bigfoot quite often (they do usually have some pretty nice dancers in there). Also have been to Tiger Tails a few times. Usually not as nice looking girls but more friendly at times. Anyhow where is Body shop? I would like to make a visit.

Paul Stearn
11-09-08, 08:05
Called and asked the price of well drinks, told $4. Arrived Saturday around 5pm, ordered a well vodka and was charged $7.50 - told mixed drinks were $4. Asked for a vodka soda, hold the soda - didn't work - still $7.50. 3 dancers working. Dancer scale 1 was a 2, 1 was a 4 and 1 was a 5. After the pole dance the dancer crawls on her hands and knees across the bar - tacky IMHO. When the dancers come off stage they sit and play video games or talk to the bouncer. Would not repeat.

Artificial Red
12-29-08, 23:40
I spent just shy of an hour in Bigfoot sunday evening. $4 for a straight soda, no cover, I've heard the standard lapper price is now 25$. I believe that to be an increase from the last time I was there of 5$. Tabitha, Caprice and Riley, IMO, were the best looking of around 8 or so dancers.

I didn't get or try for any extra curricular activites. I was just there to relax for a bit before heading home for the day. I can think of many activities to do with that Tabitha however, that girl is absolutely smoking hot.

There were adverts up saying that Bridget the Midget will be a feature performer on and around new year's eve. I have a vague memory of her being spoken of on this site as a possible provider, but I can't verify that. I do not intend to find out either. I love spinners, but midgets just don't fit into that category for me.

Red

Captain Stiffy
12-30-08, 16:58
I think it was early this year I posted about Bigfoot. A ***** I got a lapdance with told me $30, afterwards. I told her that's bullshit, & she looked like she was going to cause trouble, so I paid her, then asked the bartender & doorman what the dance prices are supposed to be. They both said $25. I told them I am leaving, told them why, & pointed her out. ALWAYS ask these ho-bags what the price is before the dance. If they raised it up to $25 for a dance at a BIKINI BAR, I hope the place goes out of busines.

Sir Loin
12-31-08, 01:14
There were adverts up saying that Bridget the Midget will be a feature performer on and around new year's eve.Bridget is the hottest midget ever, cuz she doesn't have that mile long midget forehead, she seems to have a normally proportioned face.

hot body for a midget, very cute face

I would spin her round and round.

Awesome pic of her you posted :D

Joe Pukepail
01-01-09, 23:29
There were adverts up saying that Bridget the Midget will be a feature performer on and around new year's eve. I have a vague memory of her being spoken of on this site as a possible provider, but I can't verify that. I do not intend to find out either. I love spinners, but midgets just don't fit into that category for me.

RedBridget was in the tv show "cat house" which followed the bunny ranch ***** house in Nevada, so she has been known to do extras. I image it will take alot of $$$ though.

Ron Rico
01-03-09, 16:28
I have been out of the rockford scene for quite some time now but the bigfoot used to be a pretty reliable place for take-outs. Sometimes it required spending time with the girls over a few visits and of course dropping some $$ on them. Anybody know if this is still true and any hints as who to look for?

Thanks

Castlerae
01-10-09, 18:45
Anyone had any luck getting 'extras' at Heartbreakers? Have been there a few times (nice to be able to see some bare boobs on stage) but despite some strong hints to diffwerent ladies, no luck.

Ron Rico
01-16-09, 21:17
I seriously doubt any chance for xtras at Heartbreakers. There is just no vibe there for that. Most of the rural clubs are tame, like the slipper, high heels, etec. I would like to hear any reports about the girls at the Bigfoot if anybody has anything interesting to share. Peace out.

Castlerae
01-17-09, 23:40
Ron Rico,

Yeah, I know, but I was down there a couple weeks ago. At least two of their ladies are in the near-10 catagory for sure. Took one of them back for a dance in the back and when she put her snatch about six inches from my face, it was all I could do to keep from divin' in! Guess I can keep pitching and even if I don't make the connection, getting your hands on something that good looking naked is almost worth the price.

Paul Stearn
01-18-09, 14:33
Quick question - is this the place located in Compton (45 minutes from Rockford)?

Ron Rico
01-18-09, 22:48
Heartbreakers is in Compton, just of rte. 251, I believe. Try stripclublist.com for specifics. So, does anybody have anything worthwhile about the bigfoot, state street station, or the tigers tail? I am finding myself with limited time these days so would like to narrow the search. Peace out.

Castlerae
01-19-09, 21:16
Paul,

Actually, it's between Rochelle and Compton, intersection of 251 and 30. I-39 to 30 west works best from Rockford (unless it's blowing snow, then all bets are off!)

Ron Rico
01-22-09, 12:26
Stopped by here during the day recently. I believe they open at 3pm. Would have gone to the bigfoot but they are not open on Mondays. Anyways, the girls here were not great quality. Only a couple worth looking at, one was short with long blonde hair, I believe her name was Star, maybe. 50 bucks for 3 dances, not a bad deal, but 10 to get in the vip. Absolutely no hint of xtras, this girl had to be encouraged to dance/grind the right way. I would like to try bigfoot during the day when I get time, anybody have recon for bigfoot, girls names, etc.

Rockfordfiles
01-30-09, 05:49
Would have gone to the bigfoot but they are not open on Mondays.Yes, they are open on Monday's now!!

Ron Rico
01-31-09, 11:07
So, is there anybody worth stopping by to visit in any of the Rockford bikini bars? Doesn't have to necessarily be a OTC, maybe somebody who is really attractive and just somebody to get to know. Anybody got any reccommendations?

Discretewill
04-15-09, 18:37
It looks like this thread on clubs is pretty quiet, I'll share and maybe start the ball rolling again?

Spent a few hours downing beers at BigFoot last night, 11pm+

It wasn't exactly dead, but the ratio of dancers to patrons was pretty close. The good and the bad about that? Plenty of dancers available, some a little too pushy about tips/dances.

I personally haven't done much with clubs in Rockford since the smoking ban kicked in, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Bigfoot put in an outside smoking area (probably the biggest upgrade I've seen there in 10 years)

Was sort of cool because the dancers come out there for smoke breaks too.

After a few cold ones and finding a comfortable way to chase off the tip hounds, came across "Tess" I've seen her there in the past but always got that standoff-ish attitude so was pleased to find a stable, talkative, not pushy experience. Hot enough looks took the plunge to VIP for 30 minutes. Was a grade A bump and grind sting of lap-dances. After a less than stellar day I wasn't being aggresive, but got impression alot more would have been allowed.

Didn't get any vibes at all about any extras or take out from any dancers.

I don't frequent Bigfoot, but compared to dozens of past visits since they openned I'd have to rate the evening about average. Of note. Seems like the place has matured in recent years, less trashy, not a large amount of upgrades. But atmosphere more customer friendly.

Ron Rico
04-16-09, 16:27
Good report discrete. I know that for a while there used to be extras offered at most of the rockford bikini clubs. When I used to go there occassionally a particular dancer used to approach me for take out frequently. She wasn't my cup of tea and eventually she gave up. There are others at the BF who do extras in the club, or at least there used to be. Kind of depends on the girl. One girl I got to know was so greedy she seemed up for pretty much anything and expectedly, she has an std. I travel thru rockford still but don't stop too much now. Anybody else got anything to add?

Chicagorfp
04-27-09, 20:06
I'm in Rockford about once per month. I had a chance to visit The Body Shop a couple of weekends ago. It was a nice, relaxed place to hang out on a rainy Saturday afternoon. While I normally try to spend time with multiple dancers, this time I danced only with Roxanne (white, 30s, 5'6"-5'7" or so), who was energetic and great to talk to. She's said she's usually on the day shift. I look forward to seeing her again.

Songs are played on a mini-jukebox, which is good because they are full-length songs. Dances were $20 per song.

Of all the years I've been going to clubs, this is the first time I saw a dual-role bartender. She was a dancer, too! How cool is that? Unfortunately, I had spent all my money by then, so I can't report further.

Cheers!

Bigboy5000
05-15-09, 15:19
Anyone rember a dancer at s s s a month or two ago named Brandy?

She seems to have left there and I'm hoping some one knows if she at another club if so please let me know.

Thanks.

Diz478
05-25-09, 02:49
Went up to State Street Station on Saturday night met a girl by the name of "diamond" there had some drinks and a few dances with her anybody know if she offers extras outside of the club? BJ, HJ, FS etc.

Ron Rico
05-25-09, 18:15
You should just feel her out for any sort of activities you are interested in. Some of the girls at SSS probably do extras but most do not. If you get a good vibe then ask her what you want. Sometiimes your best bet are when things are slow.

I know this isn't a very conclusive answer but I don't know Diamond.

Discretewill
05-26-09, 15:28
From years of mongering and decades of Rockford "dance" clubs I can say I've never heard of reasonable extras from any clubs not at ground zero.

I have heard of and even discussed "extras" with SSS dancers in the past, usually so outrageous you could hire 2 CL girls for 2 hours and still save money.

Ron Rico
05-28-09, 19:56
I agree with the last poster that most of the time no OTC extras in rockford bikini bars. There have been some over the years. I know an ex-dancer at the Bigfoot did outcall but was very strange about it. She was hot tho. She just loved to play the stripper shit routine. Extras, like a BJ or HJ will take some time and money spent. There are not too many dancers in Rockford IMHO who are worth it.

Rockfordfiles
05-31-09, 03:34
Went up to State Street Station on Saturday night met a girl by the name of "diamond" there had some drinks and a few dances with her anybody know if she offers extras outside of the club? BJ, HJ, FS etc.I know her a bit. Used to dance at Paradise/Body Shop and I did get a hj during a lap dance at Paradise. Didn't offer anything else and I even gave her rides and talked on the cell after but nothing else so I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

As always YMMV,

RF

Traveler One
06-09-09, 18:11
Or is it just me? The last several times I went in there I have been completely ignored. I will go somewher else next time.

Ron Rico
06-22-09, 23:48
Did a real minor tour of the Bigfoot and State st Station recently and it was as dead as a bankers appreciation party. The girls were just milling around with nothing to do. Watched many dancers dance to virtually nobody watching. This was a week night about 9pm. Girls were of mostly average looks and not too enthusiastic to be there. Had a few beers and left.

Castlerae
07-11-09, 17:07
Had a few bucks and decided to go down to my fav club last night. Talked with the ladies for a while and got a surprise: Heartbreakers used to have a policy that allowed you to touch the ladies while you were getting a fantasy' dance, but you couldn't handle any of the "up front" goodies. Now, you still can't touch 'down south', but you can play with their titties without getting thrown out. how much you can do, I think, is up to the lady you're with. The woman who told me this made it sound like you could start getting some serious play in. On the other hand, when I finally decided to give one a try, she said I could touch her tits as long as I left her nipples alone. Seeing as how I know this one, and she like to 'touch' herself while she's giving me a dance, I didn't complain. (sorry, guys, I'm working on this one, so no names or details) So, if you go, ask the ladies and see what you can find out. It might be a case of how confortable the woman in question is with you and whether she feels the need to have a bit more attention paid to her boobs.

Castlerae
09-27-09, 00:13
Had the spare money and time to make another visit to Heartbreakers tonight. The management has evidently decided to go on a major hiring binge, as of the nine-to-ten women dancing, there was precisely one that I recognized. Spoke to at least three who had been working there less than a week (one actually said that this was only her second night there!) and most of the rest I managed to speak to had been there short periods of time too (though one I didn't know, a Hispanic woman, claimed to have been dancing for them for over a year). So plenty of new talent to scout out. Unfortunately, some of it is in the distinctly-chubby category, though they seem to put on the best shows.

Decided to get private dances from three different women to get a sample of the new talent and compare it to the one woman I did know. Decided to take the 'second night on the job woman', who said she was getting back into stripping after being out of it for several years. Made the decision because she sat down and talked with me for something like an hour without asking if I wanted to go for a dance. Nice to talk to, decent personality, and in the back, a decent body too. Good dance, let me roam my hands as freely as allowed, and sat down with me afterwards to talk until she had to take a bathroom break. Second woman was the Hispanic: from Chihuahua, good English, a bit pushier than the first woman as far as dancing goes, but still willing to set down and talk before we went to the back. Bigger tits that Woman #1, but her body was a little less nice. Excellent dance though, and was equally willing to let me get a feel for her. Last dance was with Hayleigh, who has been at Heartbreakers a long time. As always, a smile and a 'Hello!' to those she knows, willing to talk as long as I wanted to, then back for a session. Of the three, Hayleigh has the absolute smokin' hottest body: slender, smooth skin, incredibly-edible-looking pussy and a nice rack with nips that make you wish they didn't have a "Don't Touch There!" rule. Usual great dance, though she's a little less free with where she'll let you touch (doesn't like to have her tits touched at all) than nearly any other dancer, she does give you a good rub.

All in all, another nice visit and worth the spare change spent.

KingDd
09-27-09, 18:10
incredibly-edible-looking pussy and a nice rack with nips that make you wish they didn't have a "Don't Touch There!" rule. Usual great dance, though she's a little less free with where she'll let you touch (doesn't like to have her tits touched at all) than nearly any other dancer
It sounds like the dancers are allowed to show more skin during the lap dances than when on stage.

Castlerae
09-28-09, 20:31
Kingdd,

Yes, when you go for a "fantasy" dance, they take you in the back and strip completely naked. That, plus the fact that you can touch anything but the "up-front goodies" makes it a good place to go in my book.

As they say here, YMMV as far as what the dancer will or won't let you do/touch, but in my experience, if you're willing to talk for a bit and show some interest, they'll usually let you go as far as the club rules allow and give you a good dance in the process.

Castlerae
10-18-09, 10:20
(actually, it is about Heartbreakers, but I hope not too boring)

Would have posted this earlier but got busy yesterday. Was down Friday night and had an experience that makes me rethink the idea that "extras" are unavailable from the ladies at the club. Was waiting for my fav to get done with a set and had been talking to Se****, a tall black woman, and decided to get a one-song dance off her while I waited. I'd been back with her a few times before, and she is one of the more, shall we say, aggressive women when it comes to the 'fantasy' dance. This one went well above her normal show. She gave me a good, hard and fast ride, actually more-or-less fed me a nipple for a quick taste, then surprised me by shoving my legs apart, dropping to he knees on the floor, and putting her mouth on the crotch of my jeans! If I hadn't already planned on getting together with the other woman, I might have pushed things to see just how far she was willing to go. So, guys, one you might want to keep an eye out for.

Cruising Y
10-19-09, 11:04
Does anyone know if Mindy works at any of the clubs. She use to bartend at the Hideaway, then at the Surf. I have not been to Rockford in over a year. I was told she worked at The Body Shop a few week nights. She was a nice looking girl with long brown hair, a nice figure, and a rose thorn type tatoo runinng up the side of her neck. Speaking of the Hideaway, does anybody miss this place as much as I do. There was something about that place that set it apart from all the others. There was also a rumor awhile back about a new club opening in Rockford. Has anyone heard any rumors.

Thanks

Ghostface89
12-18-09, 13:09
Does anyone remember a little Asian girl named Joy who worked State Street Station a number of years back? I'd like to find her again.

Ron Rico
03-07-10, 14:53
Because this thread is so dead I thought I'd post. I don't recall a Joy from statestreet, but I do remember a Rose who is asian. I haven't seen her in years. The clubs in rocktown are so dead right now but that means you can find some good action. The girls seem desperate for some $$$ so its our market. I got a few lappers at statestreet recently from an ebony lady at 3for 40 and they were worth every penny.

Lobo Karlov
03-22-10, 19:44
On my way to CL, I saw this place and decided to stop in briefly, thought the set up was a little strange but I liked it. One dancer that got my attention was Harley, very damn good looking. I would of liked to take her to the VIP but to many guys were vying for her attention and my main concern was CL. I'm definetly stopping in again and hopefully she'll be there.

Lk

Traveler One
05-11-10, 17:51
After taking a break from the scene. I went to State Street Station. I was there maybe 10 minutes and left. The doormen although friendly were probably cops. The girls mostly ignored me but there were some decent ones. Won't return.

Went to the Body Shop and the girls there are mediocre at best. One seems to sidle up to me and never leave the whole time while I am there and I can't meet anyone new to see how they work out. Will return.

I have not been to Big Foot in a few years. How is that place these days?

Castlerae
05-22-10, 23:12
I had an evening of nothing to do, so I decided to take a drive to Heartbreaker's. There was almost as much to do there as there was at my place, but I did have the compensation of being able to do nothing with several very good looking young women around. In the course of a couple of hours, I don't think that there was any one point where there were more customers than there were dancers. I spoke with one of the women I know there and she told me that things have been extremely slow, which from my reading elsewhere is almost a constant on the strip club scene. So, with none too many customers, the management and the dancers decided that it would be better if the women concentrated on those men who were there to get as many 'private' dances done as they could. On the whole, the hot/okay/past-prime ratio was biased more towards the hot/okay end than the past-prime end of the scale. Chatted with several dancers, caught up on events with one that I know fairly well. I ended up getting a long session with her, plus a single from a woman I'd seen a couple of times but never had the opportunity to speak to or get a dance from. If I had one complaint, it would be that two of the women I know and like to get dances from weren't working tonight, which was a bit of a disappointment. All things considered, though, it was a good night out.

Funtimz58
06-13-10, 19:56
Haven't been down in awhile. I heard the bouncer from State St, Chris?, was working over there. Any girls from SSS make it down?

Hoser
06-21-10, 12:29
There is now a sign up in the john that says dances are $10 4-8 and $25 8-close. I have no idea if you get a runaround about buying a "better" dance before 8. If anyone has had any dances before 8, I would be interested to hear whether they are regular or light (and whether the girls upsell).

Too Nice
06-21-10, 19:27
There is now a sign up in the john that says dances are $10 4-8 and $25 8-close. I have no idea if you get a runaround about buying a "better" dance before 8. If anyone has had any dances before 8, I would be interested to hear whether they are regular or light (and whether the girls upsell).Are the open Sundays and Mondays?

Hoser
06-23-10, 16:27
Are the open Sundays and Mondays?
Well I need 10 characters so here you go.

Castlerae
07-03-10, 14:59
I was having trouble getting to sleep and rather than watch yet-another repeat of a TV program I hadn't liked much the first time, I decided to pay a visit to Heartbreaker's. Now I'm a bit odd, as I usually hit the club fairly early and leave early too. This time, I walked in the door around midnight and things seemed to be fairly busy. There were about ten dancers and maybe a few more customers than that, but I found out quickly that appearances can be deceiving. I spent a few minutes taking in the show on stage then went out to see what was happening at the bar. I spent a few minutes saying Hi to some of the women I knew then one the dancers I know fairly well came over and we got talking. When I asked, she told me that there were lots of guys in the club, but they weren't spending, and seeing as how she was fresh off an illness, she was wondering if she should have just stayed home and rested a bit longer. Knowing she gives a good lapper, I decided to steer some change her way and told her I'd like to go in the back with her. We adjourned to one of the rooms, spent a minute or so talking while waiting for the next song to start, and when it did, she got down to business. She gave a very good three-song session with her usual good contact and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Afterwards, she and I walked back out to the bar area where she gave me her usual hug and a kiss on the cheek before heading off to see whom else she might get some business out of.

At that point, I was thinking of sampling some of the newer women I'd noticed, but one of my older acquaintances came over and we got talking. She started teasing me about going back so fast with the first dancer and asked me if I was going to 'spend any time with her'. The last time I'd visited the club, she and I had enjoyed a fairly "intimate" session, during which she'd let me suck on her nipples for a little extra fun, so I figured why not. I Was to find out it was a good decision.

She took me back to one of the rooms, told me to set down, and went to get her lap dance towel. Once she was back things started to take a lot different course than any of our previous sessions. Rather than wait for the next song to begin getting undressed, she laid her towel on my lap and started to strip immediately. As soon as she was naked, she climbed on my lap, leaned forward and told me she was "a little drunk". She then asked me if I knew how many dances I wanted to stay for. I told her I'd love to have three, but I was about $5 short, to which she replied that she was okay with that. Before I could say another word, she launched into a session that was less a lap dance than a very nice session of foreplay. We were kissing, even frenching at one point, we had our arms around each other, I was working her nipples over and my hands went just about everywhere. The only time she showed any reluctance was when I slide one of my hands off of her ass and down to see if I could slip into her pussy from the back. When she stiffened up and started to act like she'd pull away, I backed off and she went right back to it. When the third song ended, she gave me a final kiss and leaned back. After a bit she got up and started to get dressed, while I dug out my money. She took it, gave me a hug and another kiss, then told me she'd see me out front after she'd visited the 'ladies room'. I walked myself back to the bar and thought of waiting around for a while longer. In the end, seeing as how I'd just spent what I had on me, I headed for the door and home.

I don't know, but if I can get this level of service consistently, I may have to start going to the club a lot later than I usually do!

Pluto2
07-04-10, 14:56
State Street Station was dead the other night, the girls say business is way off. I don't know how they are staying open with few customers. Way too many tattoos on some of the girls.

I think the place is called the Bigfoot Lounge or something like that on Alpine (sp) Drive. Sort of a more standard stage and bar format with dancers. The interior did look a little tired and worn out, I'm not sure I would drink out of one of their glasses again. Parking lot could be better lit in rear.

The quality of the dancers and the layout were better than State Street. One of the dancers was a 8-10 in looks and attitude, unfortunately I noticed her giving cigarette money to some parasite guy sitting at the bar. I hate pimp types. The bar owner should really not allow the pimp types to sit in the bar or the parking lot, what a turn off.

I would go to Bigfoot one more time but would like a lit parking lot, a chair that isn't broken, a clean glass, better interior lighting you can barely see, new carpeting or no carpeting and a clean glass. And yeah, no parasite pimp boyfriends sitting in the bar stools sucking money out of these girls.

Did I say that I wanted a clean glass?

Artificial Red
07-04-10, 16:40
One of the dancers was a 8-10 in looks and attitude, unfortunately I noticed her giving cigarette money to some parasite guy sitting at the bar. I hate pimp types. The bar owner should really not allow the pimp types to sit in the bar or the parking lot, what a turn off.

I would go to Bigfoot one more time but would like a lit parking lot, a chair that isn't broken, a clean glass, better interior lighting you can barely see, new carpeting or no carpeting and a clean glass. And yeah, no parasite pimp boyfriends sitting in the bar stools sucking money out of these girls.

Did I say that I wanted a clean glass?

Welcome to Rockford.

Castlerae
07-04-10, 20:24
State Street Station was dead the other night, the girls say business is way off. I don't know how they are staying open with few customers. Way too many tattoos on some of the girls.

I think the place is called the Bigfoot Lounge or something like that on Alpine (sp) Drive. Sort of a more standard stage and bar format with dancers. The interior did look a little tired and worn out, I'm not sure I would drink out of one of their glasses again. Parking lot could be better lit in rear.

The quality of the dancers and the layout were better than State Street. One of the dancers was a 8-10 in looks and attitude, unfortunately I noticed her giving cigarette money to some parasite guy sitting at the bar. I hate pimp types. The bar owner should really not allow the pimp types to sit in the bar or the parking lot, what a turn off.

Did I say that I wanted a clean glass?Sorry, where was the last place you went to a club at? I've been in a couple or so, and I don't think any of them could have passed muster to the standards you set out. that goes double with the local clubs. most of them are stretching to stay open, so investments like new carpets, lighting for the parking lot, etc. come in a bit lower than paying the light bill and keeping booze behind the bar.

Pluto2
07-08-10, 11:32
Castle,

Too much money?

Dish soap is $2 and a high powered bulb costs $5 for the parking lot.

Good condition used bar stools, or replacement screws for the existing ones wouldn't cost much either.

Went to Crazy Rock in Romeoville, clean, minimal tatoos, lit parking lot, better looking dancers, stools were like new, clean glasses, no pimps and the same prices as Bigfoot.

Pluto2

Sorry, where was the last place you went to a club at? I've been in a couple or so, and I don't think any of them could have passed muster to the standards you set out. that goes double with the local clubs. most of them are stretching to stay open, so investments like new carpets, lighting for the parking lot, etc. come in a bit lower than paying the light bill and keeping booze behind the bar.

Guy From 54
08-29-10, 16:41
Had a great set of dances with Nell, waitress at SSS. Slim, tight body, great attitude, demanded that I grab her a** during the dance. Will definitely see her again.

Zpower85
09-12-10, 04:31
I'll be working in Rockford next weekend and am just looking for the best of the Rockford area. I'm used to Admirals, 390, polekatz so anything along those lines would be good for me - any recs?

Castlerae
09-12-10, 16:40
I'll be working in Rockford next weekend and am just looking for the best of the Rockford area. I'm used to Admirals, 390, polekatz so anything along those lines would be good for me - any recs?The clubs in Rockford are limited by law to being 'bikini bars', and pretty much zero touching. If you want more than that, you're going to be driving out of town to find it.

Too Nice
09-13-10, 15:40
The clubs in Rockford are limited by law to being 'bikini bars', and pretty much zero touching. If you want more than that, you're going to be driving out of town to find it.I find the lap dances in Rockford a lot better than anyplace else in the midwest. Bikini bars have their advantages.

Traveler One
09-13-10, 17:42
The clubs in Rockford are limited by law to being 'bikini bars', and pretty much zero touching. If you want more than that, you're going to be driving out of town to find it.I think it is totally nude and about 20 minutes north of Rockford. I have heard mixed things about the place and have not been there in years to verify good or bad.

Zpower85
09-13-10, 19:41
I don't mind driving a little bit considering I'll be driving back and forth between Rockford and madison. Someone mentioned Isabella Queen - any input on that or anything else I should look for?

Castlerae
09-14-10, 00:34
I think it is totally nude and about 20 minutes north of Rockford. I have heard mixed things about the place and have not been there in years to verify good or bad.About the same time to drive, call it thirty-five to forty miles, most of it down I-39. Not all of the ladies are 10's, but you run into that in a lot of SC's. Then again, they do have several who go well past 6 and two or more (depending on who's working) who are at least in the 8-9 range. The dances, at least in the VIP/"fantasy" rooms, are full-nude with a fair amount of contact allowed. Coupled with a $5 door fee and I'll take that any chance I get to go out for some SC "quality time".

Zpower85
09-14-10, 18:05
About the same time to drive, call it thirty-five to forty miles, most of it down I-39. Not all of the ladies are 10's, but you run into that in a lot of SC's. Then again, they do have several who go well past 6 and two or more (depending on who's working) who are at least in the 8-9 range. The dances, at least in the VIP/"fantasy" rooms, are full-nude with a fair amount of contact allowed. Coupled with a $5 door fee and I'll take that any chance I get to go out for some SC "quality time".What's the name of the place if you go South of Rockford?

Imwithstupid
09-17-10, 22:52
That's pro'ly Heartbreakers, corner of 251 and 30.

Castlerae
09-18-10, 21:12
That's pro'ly Heartbreakers, corner of 251 and 30.Yes, that's the place. I know some guys sneer at it for being in the middle of nowhere, but for the show, both on and off stage, I'd have trouble thinking of a better value-for-money anywhere nearer.

Hobbyistt
10-02-10, 04:47
I like the Lamp Liter in Ottawa. Yes it is true that the do have dancers there that are past there prime. The also have many dancers 30 and under. The in your face pussy show they put on has got to be seen. My buddy likes the Slippery Stripper on the other side of Ottawa. I prefer the in your face show.

The High Heel Saloon gets good reviews. I prolly got there too early. The chicks were full nude but not really showing anything. Kinda like the Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva WI. The Sugar Shack has much better lighting.

I go to the Vegas Club Delevan WI quite often. Happy Hour is the same time as shift change. $4. 50 gets you two 22 ounce drafts. 6 to 8 day shift and 10+ night shift dancers.

I have been to over 100 strip joints in 7 states. The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.

Strider
10-03-10, 00:14
Amen to that; got me hooked on stripclubs but have never found its equal for comfortable ambiance or quality of girls.
Ahhh...Paige...

Traveler One
10-04-10, 17:49
How many on this list are closed? I think Frank Gays closed years ago. Nice report though.

I like the Lamp Liter in Ottawa. Yes it is true that the do have dancers there that are past there prime. The also have many dancers 30 and under. The in your face pussy show they put on has got to be seen. My buddy likes the Slippery Stripper on the other side of Ottawa. I prefer the in your face show.

The High Heel Saloon gets good reviews. I prolly got there too early. The chicks were full nude but not really showing anything. Kinda like the Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva WI. The Sugar Shack has much better lighting.

I go to the Vegas Club Delevan WI quite often. Happy Hour is the same time as shift change. $4. 50 gets you two 22 ounce drafts. 6 to 8 day shift and 10+ night shift dancers.

I have been to over 100 strip joints in 7 states. The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.

Joe6009
10-04-10, 18:23
The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.Clowns Lounge was a great place. Was the first SC I went to and the start of a life long hobby. Take out was available. Girls were friendly and open to anything. Getting wood just remembering the place.

Another favorite of mine was Pealers up in Minn. I think it might still be there. Full nudity and in your face pussy! Nice!

B Bardill
10-14-10, 00:04
Me and my bud were here on business Friday and decided to hit State Street that night. No cover, and $20 dances, not too bad but a little high. Most of the girls were 7-8 with a 9 thrown in, but the attitudes for most of the girls was pretty good. Everything was on the menu with a couple of the girls in the VIP and take out is available. Black dancer there that wears glasses, but what a banging body, gave me 4 dances and got me off in the VIP and was available after for $2 for everything back at my place. Would have done me right there in the VIP, but I didn't have a cover with me. The girls do hustle a little for drinks, but not overly, but buy a drink for them and they stick with you for quite a while. I went out and smoked with several of them a few times while we were there and shot the shit with them. Pretty cool chicks and friendly even to us old dudes. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 for a non-nude dance place.

Paul Stearn
10-15-10, 12:55
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-strip-club-cash-charges-20101014,0,1117625.story

Castlerae
12-19-10, 00:55
I heard tonight that my favorite strip club, Heartbreaker's down in Compton, has been bought out and is being converted into a hands-off club with one of those stupid non-private VIP rooms, complete with cameras, bouncers and all the other BS.

Damn, you can't enjoy yourself anywhere anymore!

Big Log
12-23-10, 00:06
Clowns Lounge was a great place. Was the first SC I went to and the start of a life long hobby. Take out was available. Girls were friendly and open to anything. Getting wood just remembering the place.

I agree about Clowns. It was my first SC as well except I was to stupid to know anything about take out back then. Man we had some good times there.

Too Nice
12-27-10, 02:23
I agree about Clowns. It was my first SC as well except I was to stupid to know anything about take out back then. Man we had some good times there.My co-worker mentioned a place where the dancers had a blanket they danced on. I thought he said it was Clowns. I've never seen a stage dancer with a blanket, so I'm not sure if he was be. S. Ing me.

Big Log
01-05-11, 00:05
I don't remember any blankets. Just a really small stage that would get used for part of one song and then the dancer would start working the room stopping by each guy for a buck or two in return for some good grindage.

My co-worker mentioned a place where the dancers had a blanket they danced on. I thought he said it was Clowns. I've never seen a stage dancer with a blanket, so I'm not sure if he was be. S. Ing me.

Mkeguy
01-09-11, 00:40
My co-worker mentioned a place where the dancers had a blanket they danced on. I thought he said it was Clowns. I've never seen a stage dancer with a blanket, so I'm not sure if he was be. S. Ing me.I've heard of one with blankets up near Minocqua, WI. The girls come out with their blankey and self service. The girls aren't great looking from what I hear though.

Tornacl
01-11-11, 22:03
There were a couple of dancers, that I saw, that used blankets on stage. They put on a wide open show, while on their backs. I wouldn't of wanted my skin on that filth encrusted stage either.

Jr Mint
01-18-11, 13:05
I haven't seen many updates on the SC in Rockford, thought I'the give an update. I've been going to the clubs off and on (mostly on) , since the 1990's and I can't remember being less impressed by the overall activities.

While I'm not crazy about the diversity of the women currently dancing, there are some good-looking dancers in all three clubs (SSS, TT and BFL). SSS and TT have finally updated their websites and you can get an idea of the dancers. I would say that's a middle-of-the road sampling. If forced to choose, I would say TT has a slightly higher top-end. BFL is hard to tell because as mentioned in an older post on here, they need to turn the damn lights up. It's not mood lighting, it's just too damn dark. And it's a shame because I think they have some nice dancers plus the bartenders and cocktail waitresses aren't bad, either.

As far as diversity, what I'm getting at is a few years back, they (especially SSS) had a good mix; some real college girls with the girl-next-door look, the biker / tattoo chicks, a couple MILF-types and some 'typical' career dancers. Now, some nights it looks more like a tattoo convention than a strip club. And I don't necessarily oppose a tattoo (or two or three) on a woman, but there are no women out there without tattoos that want to make some money dancing?

Anyway, I still go, so how bad can it be? I mean there are half-naked women rubbing up against you while you drink a beer. It's not bad, but it can be exasperating.

The biggest gripe is since it's been slow; they don't have as many dancers working. On top of that, some of the dancers just don't appear interested in making money. So the rubbing up against you thing just doesn't happen very much. I think what's happened is that since the economy tanked and the 'big' money dried up at some of the clubs (at least according to a couple dancers I've talked with) , what you have left are the women that weren't necessarily very motivated, anyway. Not all – I'm just speaking in generalities. I'm pretty sure it's probably the same thing that's happened to the Lingerie shops. From what I hear the ladies stay at the shops like those are government jobs.

I know a couple weeks ago I was at one of the clubs one night when I heard one of the bouncers say they had less than 10 customers go into the VIP room (there were at least a dozen dancers on that night). The first dancer to approach me about the VIP Room was just as they were announcing last call. And mind you, I visit one of the clubs probably once or twice a week. I'm not hideous, I shower, I tip well and I get dances. I've actually gone out with more than a couple dancers over the years. But this current group just doesn't seem to care about getting new customers or making money.

I have to ask about one thing. There are posts on here about guys getting extra or offered T. O. By some of the dancers. And I'm just wondering; has anyone really had that happen recently? Because as I said I've been going to these clubs for years and while some dancers have pushed the limits (to the absolute max) ; I've never had one just offer T. O or offer to do something that involved skin on skin contact in the VIP. I just can't believe if this was going on, that even by accident I wouldn't have run into someone willing to offer more than what is typically on the menu. I'm not looking for blow-by-blow details, and I'm not even sure I would want to do it (I'm paranoid I was being set-up – see a recent post in the Brooklyn, IL Strip Club reports). But maybe I'm too big a pushover in the VIP lounge (paying the full $20 and tipping besides). It is like finding out there's a big party going on and for some reason you haven't been invited.

Shzitzx
01-21-11, 19:50
Jr Mint,

I went to the SSS about 3 weeks ago for the first time. I was not impressed. Two dancers working and not very excited about it. It was early. Around 6, but no fun really.

I prefer the clubs in Darien. From Rockford I'm guessing they are only 20-25 miles away. I'm in the middle between and I thought I'd try SSS because I saw some good reviews.

I was at the Show Palace last night and had a great time. I posted a review in the Wisconson board under WI other areas strip club reports.

Horny Dog #2
01-22-11, 01:24
Jr Mint,

I went to the SSS about 3 weeks ago for the first time. I was not impressed. Two dancers working and not very excited about it. It was early. Around 6, but no fun really.

I prefer the clubs in Darien. From Rockford I'm guessing they are only 20-25 miles away. I'm in the middle between and I thought I'd try SSS because I saw some good reviews.

I was at the Show Palace last night and had a great time. I posted a review in the Wisconson board under WI other areas strip club reports. What clubs in Darien are you referring to?

Shzitzx
01-22-11, 10:14
What clubs in Darien are you referring to?Show Palace is just East of Darien on Rt. 14 and Vegas Gentlemens Club is West of Darien on 14. I prefer the Show Palace because it is less crowded and the dances seem to be better quality. I don't like the private dance area at the Vegas club. Either club is usually lots of fun.

Roy
01-22-11, 11:00
I think he is referring to the Show Palace on Hwy 14 a little East of downtown Darien and the Vegas Club on Hwy 14 a ways West of Darien on the other side of Hwy 43.

Kellster
01-22-11, 22:47
I remember I saw a couple of real cuties here back in the day. One was Kristy- thin petite, blonde and another was Nikki I believe .tall, thin redhead. They used to go around and give like topless & nude mini lap dances- for about 15-20 seconds around the room for a dollar. I had no idea that some of the girls there did take out. I've never tried for that but I would have been tempted with those two. There were some other cuties but I forget their names. If they had done lap dances like the Rockford clubs I definitely would have spent more $$.

Kellster
01-22-11, 23:13
Thanks for the report. I used to frequent the Rockford clubs back in the mid-90's quite a bit- mostly SSS. State Street Station in its prime back then was probably one of my favorite clubs. While the girls still had bikinis on- the club was filled with 10's. All of the girls were like beauty pageant models- thin, tone, college girl next door types. I also prefer women without a lot of tattoos & piercings- preferably petite. The lap dances were awesome- full contact and reasonably priced.

I'm not surprised that people aren't going to the VIP room to get dances these days though. What's it like $10 to get in to the VIP room and $20 per song these days- that's way too high for Rockford- this isn't Vegas. Plenty of customers used to make the trek out to Rockford because the women were hot and the cheap lap dances (like 5 or 10 a song- I forget) & cover charge. Ever since they raised the prices to 20 they lost my business. Tiger Tail and Bigfoot went to a few times as well. They raised their prices too- not sure what they charge these days.

Castlerae
01-23-11, 13:53
Kellster,

I had a reason to go to both SSS and Bigfoot last night (see general reports thread). The VIP in SSS is still $10 to get in, not sure what the dance prices are as I didn't even get a chance to get my coat off before the witch behind the bar was asking me what I wanted to drink, then told me I either got a drink or I left. Guess what I did. Went to Bigfoot and actually unzipped my coat before the bar girl came up to ask me what I wanted. Told her I wasn't sure and might not buy anything, which led her to tell me if I wanted to stay, it was a two-drink minimum. Wft? If they'd had a cover charge, I'd have been glad to pay, just don't like getting demands I start drinking before I even manage to get a seat, so I booked. Between the two places, saw one dancer who looked good (short, slender black one at SSS) , but with their attitude, I'm not hanging around to find out what the quality is like.

Kellster
01-27-11, 12:10
Kellster,

I had a reason to go to both SSS and Bigfoot last night (see general reports thread). The VIP in SSS is still $10 to get in, not sure what the dance prices are as I didn't even get a chance to get my coat off before the witch behind the bar was asking me what I wanted to drink, then told me I either got a drink or I left. Guess what I did. Went to Bigfoot and actually unzipped my coat before the bar girl came up to ask me what I wanted. Told her I wasn't sure and might not buy anything, which led her to tell me if I wanted to stay, it was a two-drink minimum. Wft? If they'd had a cover charge, I'd have been glad to pay, just don't like getting demands I start drinking before I even manage to get a seat, so I booked. Between the two places, saw one dancer who looked good (short, slender black one at SSS) , but with their attitude, I'm not hanging around to find out what the quality is like. Hi Castlerae,

Yeah I don't blame you. When I go to a strip club or used to go out to the Rockford ones- I just figure I'll have to get a beer or two but that's all I would get. I read on some other forum that Bigfoot has very expensive drinks- not sure if it's true though- but it wouldn't surprise me. When I went to SSS a long time ago- the latest crap they tried was to get me to buy drinks for the dancers. If it was a dancer that I was getting laps from I would buy her one and that would be her tip. Figuring I would get better dances- but it still was BS.

I remember Rainbow Spa back in the day. I found out about it on this forum. At first I couldn't find the place it was kind of hidden, fortunately a forum member here, Tencan, helped me out. Sometimes I would hit that place after SSS. It was really relaxing, they gave a decent massage hitting all the areas, awesome jacuzzi, and beautiful / nice staff that even helped put my shoes on for me. Ah the good old days- what the hell happened.

Castlerae
01-27-11, 21:54
Hi Castlerae,

I remember Rainbow Spa back in the day. I found out about it on this forum. At first I couldn't find the place it was kind of hidden, fortunately a forum member here, Tencan, helped me out. Sometimes I would hit that place after SSS. It was really relaxing, they gave a decent massage hitting all the areas, awesome jacuzzi, and beautiful / nice staff that even helped put my shoes on for me. Ah the good old days- what the hell happened.Our modern age, where everyone seems to think you have to be "saved" from enjoying life happened. Fuckin' busy-bodies.

Jr Mint
02-09-11, 02:25
Since Rockford is very hit and miss these days. Is there anywhere else out there worth going?

I've heard about Vegas in Darien, WI and I have been there once (not too long ago). Topless, which kind of freaked me out at first, I guess the Rockford bikini rule has become second nature. Unfortunately it was on the night of a particularly obnoxious bachelor party (looked like all Packer fans to me). The dancer ratio is about 50/50 black dancers to white dancers. That's not a concern to me, but if you are only interested in the white girl-next-door type of dancers, from my one visit, I would say this is probably not a place you would like. The dancer who I had was a really pretty and the dances were good. Not crazy though about the little cubicles for the lap dances, they offer a little privacy but they really restrict the dancers ability to move. One plus is no extra cover charge for the dances.

My main concern is depending where you live there are two main ways to get there. One is to drive through a bunch of small towns where the speed limit is constantly changing (miss a change and I'm sure LE will be there to let you know). The other is to go past Rockford and backtrack, but even then you have to drive through Darien for a little bit. I just figure anyone with out-of-state plates is a sitting duck for LE late at night. I will most likely go back, but probably not until the weather warms up.

So back to my original question, is there anywhere else out there (within a couple hours) worth making the trip? There were so many good places out there a few years back and now all the places I hear about always comes with disclaimers. There must be some good places left, even if it requires a little bit of travel.

Rockfordboi
02-09-11, 10:00
[QUOTE=Jr Mint; 1136689]Since Rockford is very hit and miss these days. Is there anywhere else out there worth going?

Isabella Queen Just north of Beloit can be good and take-out is often avail if you take the time to get to know the girls. It is full nude though. So if some boobies freaked you out I am worried what will happen when you get a spread in your face.

If you are serious about a couple hour drive hit Club O in Harvey (far south suburb). Again full nude. Nice looking women and great hands-on contact in the private dances.

There are a ton of places within your driving radius (Sugar Shack, Club Bristol, Dirty 30, Bear Chest etc.) but the two I mentioned above are my faves.

Castlerae
02-09-11, 11:50
Since Rockford is very hit and miss these days. Is there anywhere else out there worth going?

I've heard about Vegas in Darien, WI and I have been there once (not too long ago). Topless, which kind of freaked me out at first, I guess the Rockford bikini rule has become second nature. Unfortunately it was on the night of a particularly obnoxious bachelor party (looked like all Packer fans to me). The dancer ratio is about 50/50 black dancers to white dancers. That's not a concern to me, but if you are only interested in the white girl-next-door type of dancers, from my one visit, I would say this is probably not a place you would like. The dancer who I had was a really pretty and the dances were good. Not crazy though about the little cubicles for the lap dances, they offer a little privacy but they really restrict the dancers ability to move. One plus is no extra cover charge for the dances.

My main concern is depending where you live there are two main ways to get there. One is to drive through a bunch of small towns where the speed limit is constantly changing (miss a change and I'm sure LE will be there to let you know). The other is to go past Rockford and backtrack, but even then you have to drive through Darien for a little bit. I just figure anyone with out-of-state plates is a sitting duck for LE late at night. I will most likely go back, but probably not until the weather warms up.

So back to my original question, is there anywhere else out there (within a couple hours) worth making the trip? There were so many good places out there a few years back and now all the places I hear about always comes with disclaimers. There must be some good places left, even if it requires a little bit of travel.They're in the middle of a major remodel right now, but Heartbreaker's down at the corner of 251 and 30 does topless stage dances, and (for now at least) the "private" dances are done in small cubicles. They're not as cheap as the dances in Rockford ($35 / song, three for $90) , but the women get completely naked and you can still touch anywhere but the goodies out front (both above and below). Down side: I have never had the feeling any "extras" were on offer. If you're looking for some more skin, though, it's an option, and at least on weekends, there are usually three or four women working you will not mind seeing get close-to-naked (but, yes, a couple there who probably should not be working there too) on stage. Best part: straight down 39 to the exit for Route 30, then west to 251, no towns at all.

Jr Mint
02-09-11, 14:03
Well freaked-out was a bit of an overstatement. It was just different, and so much better!

Anyway, I have also been to the High Heel Saloon in Somonauk. It is full nude with a full bar. Was only there briefly and didn't get a chance to go to the VIP, but the women I saw were all pretty hot. Only downside is it is kind of in the middle of nowhere and again one of those places where you have to drive through a bunch of small towns to get through. The other issue is is you decide to go and for some reason it's not a good night, you're out of luck. In Rockford, you can be at one of the other clubs in ten minutes. But then again, this place is full nude.

I guess what I'the love to find is a place like they had back in Oklahoma. I was there for a few months in the early 90s. The club name isn't important, they have new owners and it's not the same now. But back then they had $5 lap dances, no cover charge and cheap beer (and the dances were $5, no one was trying to set their own price). You could go with $25 and still have a good time, you went with $50 and you could have a great time. The dancers all worked regular 6-hour shifts, so you knew when your favorites would be there. The place was always busy and guys would go hang out at lunch. Was TO available? Probably, I was just too naïve to know it at the time. But I don't think anyone cared that much because you could have a real good time in the club, a real good time! Imagine State Street from back in the 90s, but topless with no cover charge for anything. Plus you could go at 1:00 in the afternoon and it would be busy.

I know there is no chance of finding $5 dances. I don't hold out much hope for finding $10 dances. But it would be nice to find a low-pressure place where people are having fun. That's the one thing that seriously seems like it's missing in Rockford. A lot of times no one seems like they are having any fun.

Jr Mint
02-09-11, 17:55
It's tough getting older and becoming confused. I actually was at the Show Palace, not Vegas. For some reason I had Vegas on my mind.

Castlerae
02-10-11, 21:25
Anyway, I have also been to the High Heel Saloon in Somonauk. It is full nude with a full bar. Was only there briefly and didn't get a chance to go to the VIP, but the women I saw were all pretty hot. Only downside is it is kind of in the middle of nowhere and again one of those places where you have to drive through a bunch of small towns to get through. The other issue is is you decide to go and for some reason it's not a good night, you're out of luck. In Rockford, you can be at one of the other clubs in ten minutes. But then again, this place is full nude.I have to admit it, I've been past High Heels a couple of times, but never bothered to stop there (then again, this was during the day and they didn't appear to be open, but I digress). I've read mixed reviews of the place. Some agree with you and say it has some hot women working there. Others describe the selection as a collection of "lot lizards" and are not a whole lot more generous about the club. Guess one of these days I'm going to have to take the time to go down there and see what the truth is.

Ended up eating lunch in DeKalb today and the place had some copies of the university newspaper laying around. Picked one up and leafed through it, found an ad for Heartbreaker's in the back area. Looks like they're pretty well done with their remodel (or so the ad claims) and they also have a pitch looking for new talent from among the women at the university. Evidently they're offering to let any full-time students who want to earn some spare cash the chance to dance wearing a mask so they don't have to face anyone they might meet at school. Then again, they also claim to have a completely new line-up of dancers, which I know ain't exactly so. Thinking of going down this coming weekend. If I do, I'll pass along the 411 on what's what.

Imwithstupid
02-11-11, 02:02
Well freaked-out was a bit of an overstatement. It was just different, and so much better!

Anyway, I have also been to the High Heel Saloon in Somonauk. It is full nude with a full bar. Was only there briefly and didn't get a chance to go to the VIP, but the women I saw were all pretty hot. Only downside is it is kind of in the middle of nowhere and again one of those places where you have to drive through a bunch of small towns to get through. The other issue is is you decide to go and for some reason it's not a good night, you're out of luck. In Rockford, you can be at one of the other clubs in ten minutes. But then again, this place is full nude.

I guess what I'the love to find is a place like they had back in Oklahoma. I was there for a few months in the early 90s. The club name isn't important, they have new owners and it's not the same now. But back then they had $5 lap dances, no cover charge and cheap beer (and the dances were $5, no one was trying to set their own price). You could go with $25 and still have a good time, you went with $50 and you could have a great time. The dancers all worked regular 6-hour shifts, so you knew when your favorites would be there. The place was always busy and guys would go hang out at lunch. Was TO available? Probably, I was just too naïve to know it at the time. But I don't think anyone cared that much because you could have a real good time in the club, a real good time! Imagine State Street from back in the 90s, but topless with no cover charge for anything. Plus you could go at 1:00 in the afternoon and it would be busy.

I know there is no chance of finding $5 dances. I don't hold out much hope for finding $10 dances. But it would be nice to find a low-pressure place where people are having fun. That's the one thing that seriously seems like it's missing in Rockford. A lot of times no one seems like they are having any fun. Straight down I-39 to I-80, head east to the route 178 exit, south to the light, east again down route 6 a few miles to the Lampliter in Ottawa. Low pressure, full bar, full nude. Has a neighborhood bar kind of vibe. With naked chicks. Or, on the east side of town, route 71 exit, you have the Silver Slipper Saloon, also full nude, full bar with a mindboggling assortment of booze, but with a higher pressure vibe to the place. SSS is touch-and-go, the LL not so much. The girls are younger / hotter at the SSS and spread more. Both places lack what you'd call a private area, SSS has bouncers to enforce the no-touch rule. Both places charge $20 per song for lap dances, but at the LL you get the full song not the DJ's abbreviated version. $6 cover at SSS, $5 at LL. Hope this helps.

SexyMan5134
02-11-11, 11:40
I haven't seen any advertisements for the massage place in Roscoe on the backpage. Are they still in business?

Castlerae
02-11-11, 23:38
Straight down I-39 to I-80, head east to the route 178 exit, south to the light, east again down route 6 a few miles to the Lampliter in Ottawa. Low pressure, full bar, full nude. Has a neighborhood bar kind of vibe. With naked chicks. Or, on the east side of town, route 71 exit, you have the Silver Slipper Saloon, also full nude, full bar with a mindboggling assortment of booze, but with a higher pressure vibe to the place. SSS is touch-and-go, the LL not so much. The girls are younger / hotter at the SSS and spread more. Both places lack what you'd call a private area, SSS has bouncers to enforce the no-touch rule. Both places charge $20 per song for lap dances, but at the LL you get the full song not the DJ's abbreviated version. $6 cover at SSS, $5 at LL. Hope this helps.Do the dancers do nude stage dances, or are those just dances in the "VIP" areas? I stopped in Silver Slipper once over this last summer during the day (I had to make a 'pit stop' at the gas station next door and decided to go in and have a look-see) , and the woman tending bar told me they only did nude dances in the VIP / champaigne room. Be nice to know what the score is.

Castlerae
02-12-11, 22:54
Mint,

Promised to give you what I could in the way of info on Heartbreakers. First thing I can tell you is that their ad is about as reliable a source of information as any other one is. The bad news is, that's the good news. I got there a little after seven and was confused from the start: their main entrance didn't have a single light next to it, but a side door had been cleared out and there was a light on next to it. One thing I'd heard the last time I was down there was that the "old" entrance was going to be closed, and a "new" main entrance was going to be put over in that area. So, I parked, got out, walked up to the door with the light by it. And found it was locked. I could hear music coming from inside, so I was fairly sure the place was open, so I went back to the "blacked out" usual door and found it was unlocked. The reason there's no light anywhere near the entrance is something of a mystery to me, but once I got inside it was easy to see why there wasn't any light coming through the windows near it: the "old" bar has been closed and the new one is now in use, thus no need to keep the area lite. Walked into the main area to find that the renovations are not even close to done, and better yet, there weren't any dancers around! By this point, the place had been open for over an hour, so I was wondering WTF was going on and went up to talk to the bar tender. She's decent-looking young woman, BTW, who told me there were two dancers there, but that they'd only been there for a little while and were still getting dressed. Sat down, had a drink (I wasn't in any hurry anyway) and waited to see who'd show up. While I was waiting, I talked to the staff and here's what they know about what the "Grand Plan" the new owners have is: they don't know squat, and nobody seems to be willing to tell them anything. No new dancers, no college women working there (at least not from NIU) , and once the dancers came out I found out the crowds are still only so-so. Evidently more dancers show up as the night goes on, maybe because they figure there's no reason to get there early if there aren't going to be any customers around. The new VIP-type area is still being finished off, and the new "champaign room" is just starting to be worked on (part of the old stage area) , so the old rooms in the back are still in use. Still full-nude back there with a lot of contact both ways (still have the 'no titties / no kitty' policy in place) , but the pricing scheme is now $35 / song. 3/$100 (up from 3/$90) , so not nearly as good a deal as it once was. Nobody has a clue what will change, if anything, once the new dance rooms are in use, and that goes for entrance fees and dance prices. So, not as much info as I'd hoped to bring you, but it should give you an idea of what's going on. Best bet if you decide to go, plan to get there after ten or so, which seems to be the best bet for when there will be the most dancers in the place. If you go, good luck and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Kellster
02-13-11, 09:56

I know there is no chance of finding $5 dances. I don't hold out much hope for finding $10 dances. But it would be nice to find a low-pressure place where people are having fun. That's the one thing that seriously seems like it's missing in Rockford. A lot of times no one seems like they are having any fun. I hear you Jr. Mint. Any club that charges more than $10 for a lap dance is nuts- no way am I paying that much! You might consider checking out Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove. It's a bikini club mostly. Their cover is usually $10- unless you go for lunch. Beers are $ 1. 50 and the best dance deals in the VIP are 2 for $20 or 5 for $50- both of those are topless. You have to keep your hands on their waist, but dances are full contact and it doesn't break the bank. They can be high pressure though- which is annoying. I'm not sure what the day shift is like- the talent level at night is not as good as it used to be. But some are good looking. I wrote a few reviews under Chicago strip club forum. Hope that helps.

Imwithstupid
02-14-11, 00:33
Do the dancers do nude stage dances, or are those just dances in the "VIP" areas? I stopped in Silver Slipper once over this last summer during the day (I had to make a 'pit stop' at the gas station next door and decided to go in and have a look-see) , and the woman tending bar told me they only did nude dances in the VIP / champaigne room. Be nice to know what the score is.Both places have nude stage dances. At the Slipper, they don't have any dancers on stage 'til 4:00 PM but they do have a dancer doing a shift as a topless bartender, and you can get nude lap dances from her in the VIP area. The LL has a day shift on Saturdays from 1:00 to 7:00 PM with nude stage dances and topless lap dances, NO VIP area though, lap dances are done at the back of the main room, no privacy.

Jr Mint
02-17-11, 16:03
The thing that I feel gets glossed over when talking about the strip clubs is the real cost of a trip out. It's not really $20 a dance. You have to pay a $10 cover to get back to VIP and try and get out of there without giving the dancer a tip. I suppose you can do it, but if the idea is to get her to give you her best, do you really want to skimp? I don't like looking at the real cost, but hey it's tax time and I figure I should see what my hobby is really costing me. I think I know, but sometimes you have to see it in black and white.

Figure you go and you get five dances in a night. You're out at least $120 ($100 dances + $10 entry + 10 tip) ; and that's the minimum tip these dancers are looking to get. There is a reasonably good chance you're out $130 (especially if you split the dances among more than one dancer). So your five $20 dances really ran you $24-$26 a dance.

Now how long do five dances take? 20-25 minutes? Let's look at the worst-case (money-wise) scenario. $130 in 20 minutes works out to spending $390 / hour. Even in the best case you're spending $288 / hour. Average it out and you're at $339 / hour. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about how much a dancer makes or that it's even possible to spend that much in an hour trip one time (figuring in breaks or whatever). I'm just saying that if you went three different nights and kept close track of what you're spending, you will probably be out somewhere in the neighborhood of $350 (for an hour or so of VIP Room entertainment). None of this counts buying drinks for you or the dancer, money at the tip rail or the cover charge to get in the club.

Now in their defense, I think you can get some really, really good dances at the clubs. As far as dances go, they do a solid job. But in the end they are just that – dances (and not even topless dances). It really makes one wonder if this is the best (most thrilling) place or way to be spending disposable income? For various reasons I'm not a fan of the some of the other options, but how much fun could you have for that $350-$400?

The thing is while the economy tanked, so did the number of places you could be entertained. So it never really became a buyer's (or spender's) market. I would be interested in knowing what happened to individual dancers offering deals. It was happening and it just stopped.

Artificial Red
02-19-11, 06:10
Having just signed off Facebook before signing in here, your post had me looking for the "Like" button, JR Mint. I enjoyed your well written post, I agree, and have nothing to add.

Castlerae
02-19-11, 14:15
Mint, your math is pretty good, and your reasoning sound. Going to a club is an expensive option when you compare it to just going out and getting laid. I guess it all comes down to the enjoyment you get out of it. Is it better to set around for a couple of hours in a club watching the dancers work the stage and occasionally taking one up on their offer for a little "quality time" in the VIP, or is it better to set up a meet with a provider and spend a hot-and-sweaty hour with her? Probably the best explaination is that sometimes you feel like one, sometimes the other. The only real bottom line is making sure you enjoy yourself, because otherwise it's just a waste of time and money.

Imwithstupid
02-20-11, 01:16
The thing that I feel gets glossed over when talking about the strip clubs is the real cost of a trip out. It's not really $20 a dance. You have to pay a $10 cover to get back to VIP and try and get out of there without giving the dancer a tip. I suppose you can do it, but if the idea is to get her to give you her best, do you really want to skimp? I don't like looking at the real cost, but hey it's tax time and I figure I should see what my hobby is really costing me. I think I know, but sometimes you have to see it in black and white.

Figure you go and you get five dances in a night. You're out at least $120 ($100 dances + $10 entry + 10 tip) ; and that's the minimum tip these dancers are looking to get. There is a reasonably good chance you're out $130 (especially if you split the dances among more than one dancer). So your five $20 dances really ran you $24-$26 a dance.

Now how long do five dances take? 20-25 minutes? Let's look at the worst-case (money-wise) scenario. $130 in 20 minutes works out to spending $390 / hour. Even in the best case you're spending $288 / hour. Average it out and you're at $339 / hour. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about how much a dancer makes or that it's even possible to spend that much in an hour trip one time (figuring in breaks or whatever). I'm just saying that if you went three different nights and kept close track of what you're spending, you will probably be out somewhere in the neighborhood of $350 (for an hour or so of VIP Room entertainment). None of this counts buying drinks for you or the dancer, money at the tip rail or the cover charge to get in the club.

Now in their defense, I think you can get some really, really good dances at the clubs. As far as dances go, they do a solid job. But in the end they are just that – dances (and not even topless dances). It really makes one wonder if this is the best (most thrilling) place or way to be spending disposable income? For various reasons I'm not a fan of the some of the other options, but how much fun could you have for that $350-$400?

The thing is while the economy tanked, so did the number of places you could be entertained. So it never really became a buyer's (or spender's) market. I would be interested in knowing what happened to individual dancers offering deals. It was happening and it just stopped. . Nobody's holding a gun to your head. It's a strip club. What, exactly, do you expect to be getting when you go to one? Who the hell would pay for bikini dances?

Jr Mint
02-20-11, 21:20
. Nobody's holding a gun to your head. It's a strip club. What, exactly, do you expect to be getting when you go to one? Who the hell would pay for bikini dances?@Castlerae – Point taken, and I understand that point of view. Unfortunately, it seems if you pass on a dance offer early, the dancers never come back (unless she's a regular). Waiting is one way to make sure I don't go too crazy; a couple weeks ago I had a $200+ night when I went back to the VIP early. The end result is then sometimes you go and nothing happens; which I guess isn't the worst thing in the world. They are just hard places to efficiently manage your cash and it can get away from you real quickly.

I know no one is forcing me to go. I'm just passing information on to people who might find it useful, sorry if you don't think it's worthy. I think people forget the $10 cover and frankly some dancers are getting pushy about the tip and a subgroup isn't shy about pushing for a $20 tip. So you could end up being out another $30, easy. Again, you don't have to tip, but be prepared that your time there isn't going to be a lot of fun. When they first went to $20 no one seemed to expect a tip. If you gave another $5, it was appreciated. Eventually that $5 became $10. Now it's up to $20. If others are having a different experience, please share.

Have you ever had a dance there? I've had them at a lot of different places and even without the dances being topless, they can be among the best. That's all I can say, if you don't want to believe me, I can't help that fact.

As for my overall feelings. What can I say? I guess I have a "love / hate" relationship with the joints.

Cruising Y
02-21-11, 11:25
I can't understand paying anything for a lap dance when that cash could go towards a visit to one of the lingere shops for the real deal. I like going to the bikini bars as a prelude to the lingere shops, have a few beers and view the girls to get your horns up. When I am drinking I admit my resistance goes down and I have bought a drink for a girl If I really like them. When Paradise Lounge was still Paradise Lounge if the girls liked you they would sit and BS with you wether or not you were spending money on them. Thats just the way I would manage and get the most for my money.

Too Nice
02-21-11, 20:35
I can't understand paying anything for a lap dance when that cash could go towards a visit to one of the lingere shops for the real deal. I like going to the bikini bars as a prelude to the lingere shops, have a few beers and view the girls to get your horns up. When I am drinking I admit my resistance goes down and I have bought a drink for a girl If I really like them. When Paradise Lounge was still Paradise Lounge if the girls liked you they would sit and BS with you wether or not you were spending money on them. Thats just the way I would manage and get the most for my money.In the old days you could get a full service lap dance for $60. Maybe people are hoping to find that again.

Time4
05-07-11, 18:06
Has anyone been here recently? Is it still open? I am planning on going her soon buy not sure what to expect.

Thanks

Time4
05-08-11, 18:16
LOL, I meant body shop.

Time4
05-09-11, 11:45
You know I never did read over my post until now and realized how many typos there were. But I think you guys know what the words I was trying to type were. Either I go to body shop or to bear chest in beloit. Is the body shop no touch?

Time4
06-05-11, 23:44
Well I ended up going to the body shop, I had a really good time. I love them tities, my favorite strip clubs in rockford now are body shop and big foot: no cover, and no $10 fee to get a lap dance

Jr Mint
06-10-11, 12:34
The strip clubs in Rockford have been so blah lately; I keep going only out of habit. I figure there has to be somewhere else with a club (within a reasonable distance). I had heard about Isabella Queen up near Beloit from a couple people. I took a look around the web and from what I see it looked okay, so I figured why not give it a try?

I don't want to set the bar too high, but really if there is a place like this within 30 to 40 minutes of Rockford, why keep giving the Rockford clubs our money? Because it's EXACTLY like a Rockford club, only the ladies go full nude on-stage and the 'private' dances are topless. In fact, there were at least a couple dancers at IQ, who I've seen as recently as a couple weeks ago dancing in Rockford. These women were willing to show you everything, but the city of Rockford says they can't – it's 2011!

The cover is $10, but there is no additional cover for private dances. While I was there they ran a couple $1 mini-dance specials where the dancers come around and give you a small sample (not a bad way to spend a couple bucks). Dances are $20 just like Rockford (but topless) , still probably not the best bang for the buck efficiency-wise, but no worse than other places.

Again, it's not perfect. It's a little tattoo heavy, and not that I mind an occasional tattoo but some of these women don't know when to stop. Like I said, it's like a Rockford club, so don't go in expecting a room full of 10s. There's going to be some 4s and 5s, but I think there are more than enough lookers to make it worth going.

As for the private dances, well Rockford probably still has them beat. Rockford has the couches and IQ has a little room with chairs. I only had a small sample and while the dances I had were maybe a 7 on a scale of 1-10 (you can get solid 8s and 9s in Rockford) , I think that is at least in part due to the 'equipment. ' Also Rockford clubs keep the room a little darker, so they feel more private. I guess your choices are an above average topless lap dance with full nude stage dancers versus a so-so stage show with real good lap dances from girls in skimpy lingerie. At least for the summer where the extra drive isn't a big deal (or I have the time) , I think I'll probably go to the place where the women take it all off.

The only way the Rockford clubs are going to get better is if they are forced to compete with places like IQ. I know their hands are tied when it comes to how much the ladies have to wear, but they could do other things to compete, like offer the $1 mini-dances once an hour or have certain nights where they offer '2 for $25' dances. I should also mention that I think full nude on-stage is at the dancers discretion, but I only saw one dancer who didn't go all the way while I was there and she went down to a barely there g-string.

One other thing, I don't know Wisconsin that well, so I put the address in my GPS and it found the place for me (well I put in cross streets). I thought my GPS was taking me somewhere to get whacked. It took me into some little country subdivision, across a one-lane bridge, but it did take me right to the place. You might want to check out on online map first and see if there is a way to get there using more well traveled roads.

As for extras, I still think they are a myth (at least the frequency at which guys say they are offered). I didn't have anyone suggest anything other was available. They do have a VIP room and I asked the dancer what the deal was and she told me she thought the regular dances were just as good.

ChrlyHarper
06-11-11, 10:14
The strip clubs in Rockford have been so blah lately; I keep going only out of habit. I figure there has to be somewhere else with a club (within a reasonable distance). I had heard about Isabella Queen up near Beloit from a couple people. I took a look around the web and from what I see it looked okay, so I figured why not give it a try?

I don't want to set the bar too high, but really if there is a place like this within 30 to 40 minutes of Rockford, why keep giving the Rockford clubs our money? Because it's EXACTLY like a Rockford club, only the ladies go full nude on-stage and the 'private' dances are topless. In fact, there were at least a couple dancers at IQ, who I've seen as recently as a couple weeks ago dancing in Rockford. These women were willing to show you everything, but the city of Rockford says they can't – it's 2011!

The cover is $10, but there is no additional cover for private dances. While I was there they ran a couple $1 mini-dance specials where the dancers come around and give you a small sample (not a bad way to spend a couple bucks). Dances are $20 just like Rockford (but topless) , still probably not the best bang for the buck efficiency-wise, but no worse than other places.

Again, it's not perfect. It's a little tattoo heavy, and not that I mind an occasional tattoo but some of these women don't know when to stop. Like I said, it's like a Rockford club, so don't go in expecting a room full of 10s. There's going to be some 4s and 5s, but I think there are more than enough lookers to make it worth going.

As for the private dances, well Rockford probably still has them beat. Rockford has the couches and IQ has a little room with chairs. I only had a small sample and while the dances I had were maybe a 7 on a scale of 1-10 (you can get solid 8s and 9s in Rockford) , I think that is at least in part due to the 'equipment. ' Also Rockford clubs keep the room a little darker, so they feel more private. I guess your choices are an above average topless lap dance with full nude stage dancers versus a so-so stage show with real good lap dances from girls in skimpy lingerie. At least for the summer where the extra drive isn't a big deal (or I have the time) , I think I'll probably go to the place where the women take it all off.

The only way the Rockford clubs are going to get better is if they are forced to compete with places like IQ. I know their hands are tied when it comes to how much the ladies have to wear, but they could do other things to compete, like offer the $1 mini-dances once an hour or have certain nights where they offer '2 for $25' dances. I should also mention that I think full nude on-stage is at the dancers discretion, but I only saw one dancer who didn't go all the way while I was there and she went down to a barely there g-string.

One other thing, I don't know Wisconsin that well, so I put the address in my GPS and it found the place for me (well I put in cross streets). I thought my GPS was taking me somewhere to get whacked. It took me into some little country subdivision, across a one-lane bridge, but it did take me right to the place. You might want to check out on online map first and see if there is a way to get there using more well traveled roads.

As for extras, I still think they are a myth (at least the frequency at which guys say they are offered). I didn't have anyone suggest anything other was available. They do have a VIP room and I asked the dancer what the deal was and she told me she thought the regular dances were just as good.If you are willing to travel there is A club just north of madison actually north of Sun prairie called club Bristol full nude and privet lap dance area and if I remember was nude there also no touching when bouncer was watching $20 a song. The girl I had was Sierra don't know if she is still there but she was A 9 would of been a 10 but the cigarette smell was to much for me.

Arkainjel
06-13-11, 21:45
I hadn't been to Heartbreaker's since the remodel so, being in the area on Saturday night, I decided to stop by. Paid the $5 cover and went on in.

They've moved the bar into the stage room and seemed to offer just about anythinng you want, prices were a little high but not that out of line.

Looked like 5-6 girls dancing, the best looking one was maybe an 8 the worst maybe 5-6. Didn't see any ethnics or really big girls so not too bad for out in the sticks. The stage has changed to two small, low risers about 10 feet in diameter with no rails and a narrow runway connecting them. Both stages have poles. No real stage seating, just tables pushed up close. I don't think the dancers go full nude anymore since none did while I was there but then it seemd to be up to the dancer. Some took off more than others.

I had no more than sat down and was attacked by probably the heaviest of the crew but still not BBW. Can't remember her name (duh?) but she seemed to be about 22-25 and said she was from Memphis. She did have the accent. She was already a little tipsy so I bought her a shot (you never know) which she knocked back and kept talking.

She seemed like a lot of fun so I gave in and went for the $35 lap dance. The rooms have moved to a hall on the east side of the big room, into the area that was the billard room, and now are much smaller with a shear curtain instead of a door. I guess they are trying to discourage some of the extras that I got there a couple of years ago. I sat on the bench with her on the chair. She got into here B-day suit and did a pretty good job of rubbing it in so I parted with a small tip.

All in all, since I don't care if they serve alcohol or not, I don't see a big improvement. There was a small crowd, maybe 20 or so, and the girls were working the crowd. It will never be Daisy Dooks but what is? I'd put it on par with the 2nd tier clubs in Davenport or Peoria.

AA

Castlerae
06-18-11, 23:32
I hadn't been to Heartbreaker's since the remodel so, being in the area on Saturday night, I decided to stop by. Paid the $5 cover and went on in.

They've moved the bar into the stage room and seemed to offer just about anythinng you want, prices were a little high but not that out of line.

Looked like 5-6 girls dancing, the best looking one was maybe an 8 the worst maybe 5-6. Didn't see any ethnics or really big girls so not too bad for out in the sticks. The stage has changed to two small, low risers about 10 feet in diameter with no rails and a narrow runway connecting them. Both stages have poles. No real stage seating, just tables pushed up close. I don't think the dancers go full nude anymore since none did while I was there but then it seemd to be up to the dancer. Some took off more than others.

I had no more than sat down and was attacked by probably the heaviest of the crew but still not BBW. Can't remember her name (duh?) but she seemed to be about 22-25 and said she was from Memphis. She did have the accent. She was already a little tipsy so I bought her a shot (you never know) which she knocked back and kept talking.

She seemed like a lot of fun so I gave in and went for the $35 lap dance. The rooms have moved to a hall on the east side of the big room, into the area that was the billard room, and now are much smaller with a shear curtain instead of a door. I guess they are trying to discourage some of the extras that I got there a couple of years ago. I sat on the bench with her on the chair. She got into here B-day suit and did a pretty good job of rubbing it in so I parted with a small tip.

All in all, since I don't care if they serve alcohol or not, I don't see a big improvement. There was a small crowd, maybe 20 or so, and the girls were working the crowd. It will never be Daisy Dooks but what is? I'd put it on par with the 2nd tier clubs in Davenport or Peoria.

AAI agree with the report, though I have to ask about the extras part. As a patron for several years, the closet I ever got to "extras" was a little through-the-jeans 'manual manipulation', watching the dancer finger herself, and the occasional mouthfull of nipple. Was down ther just yesterday night and one of the new dancers gave me a good show in the back, not the hottest I've gotten, but well beyond the 'rules'. Not sure I'm going to start making her my #1 dancer, but she's on the list. BTW, if you could, who'd you get your extras off of? PM if you need to keep it quiet.

Jr Mint
06-20-11, 16:57
Speaking of 'extras' and as kind of a follow-up question. I have to ask again, in regards to the clubs (it doesn't have to be just Rockford, but anywhere in the area). Guys are being still being offered extras? I don't need a blow by blow of who or where (I don't want to risk screwing it up for guys who have found something). But here's the reason I ask. I've been going to strip clubs for over 20 years. If I figure just one VIP / Lap dance a week for 20 years, that's over 1000 dancers with who I've had an engagement (and I think that number is very, very conservative). I can count the number of times I've been 'offered' something on two hands. I can count the number of times I thought it was a legitimate offer on one hand. Of those offers, I don't need any hands to count how many times I've followed through, because none of those times did the offer seem worth following through. I'm not talking about the times a dancer has stretched a rule, you see that at a lot of places when they think no one is watching. Also I'm not talking about 'dating' a dancer. I've gone out with a couple dancers over the years. But again given 1000+ opportunities, that doesn't seem out of line. You run into a 1000 women, you may hit it off with a couple.

It just seems odd reading review on here that some guys walk into the club one night and are offered something and I can go 100 nights a year and never be offered anything. It just does not seem plausible. Especially considering I spend some money when I'm there.

Turkey John
06-20-11, 18:17
Speaking of 'extras' and as kind of a follow-up question. I have to ask again, in regards to the clubs (it doesn't have to be just Rockford, but anywhere in the area). Guys are being still being offered extras? I don't need a blow by blow of who or where (I don't want to risk screwing it up for guys who have found something). But here's the reason I ask. I've been going to strip clubs for over 20 years. If I figure just one VIP / Lap dance a week for 20 years, that's over 1000 dancers with who I've had an engagement (and I think that number is very, very conservative). I can count the number of times I've been 'offered' something on two hands. I can count the number of times I thought it was a legitimate offer on one hand. Of those offers, I don't need any hands to count how many times I've followed through, because none of those times did the offer seem worth following through. I'm not talking about the times a dancer has stretched a rule, you see that at a lot of places when they think no one is watching. Also I'm not talking about 'dating' a dancer. I've gone out with a couple dancers over the years. But again given 1000+ opportunities, that doesn't seem out of line. You run into a 1000 women, you may hit it off with a couple.

It just seems odd reading review on here that some guys walk into the club one night and are offered something and I can go 100 nights a year and never be offered anything. It just does not seem plausible. Especially considering I spend some money when I'm there. I have had T. O. Many times. It has never been offered; I had to ask.

Arkainjel
06-20-11, 21:23
It just seems odd reading review on here that some guys walk into the club one night and are offered something and I can go 100 nights a year and never be offered anything. It just does not seem plausible. Especially considering I spend some money when I'm there.The "extras" I was referring to happened only once at that place and took me completely by surprise. No warning, no upselling, no extra charge requested. All I could do was sit there & enjoy it, thank her profusely when she was done and make sure I gave her a "large" tip. Never saw her again.

AA

Sinlover
06-20-11, 21:36
I have had T. O. Many times. It has never been offered; I had to ask.I totally agree with Turkey John, I usually have to ask.

Jocleary
08-10-11, 11:09
I used to stop by State Street Station years ago. Early 90's. It was alot of fun. In the last couple of years I have gone by here and there during the day. The girls REALLY left ALOT to be desired. However, I went by there (during the day shift) a couple of weeks ago and I am very happy to say that the talent has increased dramatically. I had a great time and will back sometime soon.

Jocleary
08-10-11, 11:12
I read in the RR-Star that Mr. Frank Gay, of the old Marquee out towards Belvidere has passed away. I had the pleasure of knowing this man for many years and am proud to call him my friend. The area lost alot when they closed the Marquee down a few years ago. And now, our world has lost one more honest and trustworthy gentlemen. RIP Mr. Gay.

Rubenme2
08-15-11, 13:53

It just seems odd reading review on here that some guys walk into the club one night and are offered something and I can go 100 nights a year and never be offered anything. It just does not seem plausible. Especially considering I spend some money when I'm there.It does happen. I have had it happen a lot all over the country. As I think about it it may in some part have to do with not being a regular since I have had it more often happen at place I'm visiting for the first time. Maybe it has to do with going in and not looking too interested at first. Not being afraid to ask or seek it out. Also the maturity of the dancer. I've had all age ranges from the young silly girls where I have to play daddy to the older women who know why I'm there.

Once out of 100? More like once out of 10. But keep in mind I don't go to those places very often and when I do it's mostly just for a drink. Again it might be that I'm not interested. I think it's a combination of not being a regular and knowing how to play each encounter.

RogerC
11-06-11, 09:30
It does happen. I have had it happen a lot all over the country. As I think about it it may in some part have to do with not being a regular since I have had it more often happen at place I'm visiting for the first time. Maybe it has to do with going in and not looking too interested at first. Not being afraid to ask or seek it out. Also the maturity of the dancer. I've had all age ranges from the young silly girls where I have to play daddy to the older women who know why I'm there.

Once out of 100? More like once out of 10. But keep in mind I don't go to those places very often and when I do it's mostly just for a drink. Again it might be that I'm not interested. I think it's a combination of not being a regular and knowing how to play each encounter.Granted, this was about 10+ years ago. I went to "The Surf" on State Street and you could get "dances" in the back room. There was one woman I'd visit who would give me "all access" and make out with me. From what I could gather, she had a kid and a jerk boyfriend and was looking for a white knight. I gave her my pager number (that's how long ago it was) and she would call me from time to time. I stopped going to Rockford as often and we lost touch.

I also had it happen to me several times at "The Hideaway." One crazy hot black gal had my dick out and I swear she was going to fuck me without a condom. I respectfully declined.

I don't know what it was about those two places, but I got lucky there _a lot_. Far more than 1x in 10 visits. Ah, the good old days.

Ohboy
11-06-11, 12:07
RogerC reading your post sure made me nostalgic. The Hideway and surf were my favorites. At the Hideway, I learned to give the dancer an extra $5 to cover the house fee, and the dance was 10 times better! Had one pull me out and was going to do me in the booth with no cover. Caught me by surprise and I declined also.

Too Nice
11-07-11, 03:57
Speaking of 'extras' and as kind of a follow-up question. I have to ask again, in regards to the clubs (it doesn't have to be just Rockford, but anywhere in the area). Guys are being still being offered extras?

It just seems odd reading review on here that some guys walk into the club one night and are offered something and I can go 100 nights a year and never be offered anything. It just does not seem plausible. Especially considering I spend some money when I'm there.You're right, it's rare to be offered extras. What you're missing is that guys that regularly get extras are either asking for extras or going out of their way to look for places like the old Hideaway.

Depending on the club just spending money doesn't usually attract offers for extras.

RogerC
11-08-11, 08:05
What you're missing is that guys that regularly get extras are either asking for extras or going out of their way to look for places like the old Hideaway.The key to hooking up with strippers is choosing carefully. I had my best success with the "smart stripper". Someone who thinks she's smarter than the average dude. Play to her ego and be witty and clever. You may have to give up on the hottest girl in favor of the hot nerd girl.

That's why I did so well at the Hideaway: most of the guys there had limited english skills or were just dumb. You walk in and can talk about something other than NASCAR and the ladies latch onto you out of sheer boredom.

The next key is making sure they know you want "extras". If you wait to be offered extras, you'll be waiting a long time. Flirt and touch, but don't be grabby. If you have a rapport, the dances should be better than usual. State your case but don't get upset if she says no. Just move on.

When the Hideaway and the Surf were across the street from each other, I would go into the Surf (which had marginally better dancers) and size up the room. If the picking were slim after an hour, I'd head over to the Hideaway. If I struck out there, I'd head back to the Surf to see if anybody looked happy to see me.

My final tip is invest. You may have to visit the same girl a couple times before she's handing out numbers and agreeing to dates. OTOH, there are some gals that string you along. If that happens, dry up until she loosens up. Ultimately, this is a cash-based transaction: your attention and money for "extra attention."

Rockville in the 90s was a special place.

Jocleary
11-08-11, 11:16
The key to hooking up with strippers is choosing carefully. I had my best success with the "smart stripper". Someone who thinks she's smarter than the average dude. Play to her ego and be witty and clever. You may have to give up on the hottest girl in favor of the hot nerd girl.

That's why I did so well at the Hideaway: most of the guys there had limited english skills or were just dumb. You walk in and can talk about something other than NASCAR and the ladies latch onto you out of sheer boredom.

The next key is making sure they know you want "extras". If you wait to be offered extras, you'll be waiting a long time. Flirt and touch, but don't be grabby. If you have a rapport, the dances should be better than usual. State your case but don't get upset if she says no. Just move on.

When the Hideaway and the Surf were across the street from each other, I would go into the Surf (which had marginally better dancers) and size up the room. If the picking were slim after an hour, I'd head over to the Hideaway. If I struck out there, I'd head back to the Surf to see if anybody looked happy to see me.

My final tip is invest. You may have to visit the same girl a couple times before she's handing out numbers and agreeing to dates. OTOH, there are some gals that string you along. If that happens, dry up until she loosens up. Ultimately, this is a cash-based transaction: your attention and money for "extra attention."

Rockville in the 90s was a special place.Let me tell you guys that the extras are definately still here in Rocktown. You just need to go about it a bit differently. Roger, your definately spot on about what you said. But guys, just like everything else, you have a pay to play. Treat the dancers with respect, and definately let them know that you are looking for extras. In a smooth way. You'll be surprised by how many of these girls are willing to give you those extras during a dance. There is one particular club, where I almost always get extras from at least one of the girls that are working when I stop by. If you're interested, PM me for details. Because I don't want to ruin this for the girls and especially for myself by posting it on here.

Jocleary
11-08-11, 14:28
Let me tell you guys that the extras are definately still here in Rocktown. You just need to go about it a bit differently. Roger, your definately spot on about what you said. But guys, just like everything else, you have a pay to play. Treat the dancers with respect, and definately let them know that you are looking for extras. In a smooth way. You'll be surprised by how many of these girls are willing to give you those extras during a dance. There is one particular club, where I almost always get extras from at least one of the girls that are working when I stop by. If you're interested, PM me for details. Because I don't want to ruin this for the girls and especially for myself by posting it on here.If you're a new member with less than at least a few posts, please do not PM for the club info.

Thanks,

JC

Castlerae
11-27-11, 13:42
I made a trip down to Heartbreakers a few days ago and gathered a bit of intel. None of the dancres seemed to know who'd bought the place, but odds are it's the group that owns Polekats in Bridgeview. There are now chairs in the 'private' dance area with that's club name on them, so the only explanation I can think of is that they're the new owners. They've added some new dancers, and two that had been there and left (Sasha and Juliet) have come back. Dances are now set at 20 / song for a topless. 35 / song for full nude and the discount they used to offer for going past two songs is now history. Contact rules are still the same, though some of the dancers are a lot more "flexible" about what's permitted as far as where you can touch than others are. The remodel is mostly done, though it looks like they're still trying to figure out what to do with one section of the club (it was set up as a sort of "VIP" area, but is now torn up). Still an in-the-middle-of-nowhere place, but the crowds aren't huge, and the women will pay attention to you without having to buy them a drink/'tip' them.

Boo1969
12-22-11, 19:58
Has anyone been there? Just wondering if it was topless or just a bikini bar. Whats the talent like?

Thanks

Burnt Star
12-23-11, 12:10
Has anyone been there? Just wondering if it was topless or just a bikini bar. Whats the talent like?

ThanksAll of Rockford is Bikini as far as I know.

BS

Time4
01-03-12, 11:01

ThanksWent there, good times. Try not to get shot though.

Paul Stearn
01-03-12, 17:52
Went there, good times. Try not to get shot though.Really helpful post.

Ohboy
01-06-12, 16:42
Visited Thurs. During the day shift. Plenty of good looking girls, friendly, and not too pushy. I did get a few dances with Kitty[also goes by Tiffany] and was not disappointed. There were 3 others I would have had dances with if I had the time or money. State street had a poor choice of dancers. Stayed for 2 beers and left.

Castlerae
03-10-12, 23:34
I went down last night, hoping to have a good time and see a few of the dancers I know, only to find the lights out and a sign out front saying "Closed for remodelnig until April 5". Got in touch with one of the dancers I know IRL and she told me they texted her and the rest of the dancers last Monday letting them know of the closure. Given that the Rockford clubs are all 'bikini bars', loosing one of the few topless stage / full nude private clubs in the area sucks severely. Hopefully they'll follow through and have the place open as announced.

Looking Out
03-11-12, 11:21
I went down last night, hoping to have a good time and see a few of the dancers I know, only to find the lights out and a sign out front saying "Closed for remodelnig until April 5". Got in touch with one of the dancers I know IRL and she told me they texted her and the rest of the dancers last Monday letting them know of the closure. Given that the Rockford clubs are all 'bikini bars', loosing one of the few topless stage / full nude private clubs in the area sucks severely. Hopefully they'll follow through and have the place open as announced.You could always try the Bare Chest in Beloit, or diamond Jims between Beloit and Janesville, although I have never been to Jims, I have heard it was pretty nice selection wise. Thre used to be another establishment around the GM plant in Janesville but I heard it shut down as well.

Keep Looking Out

Looking Out
03-11-12, 12:38
Where is the body shop located? All I remember was the Paradise, Bigfoot, Tiger Tail, Surf, State street station, and 1 just west of the surf before RRstar building that was closed last I knew.

Keep Looking Out

Jr Mint
03-11-12, 15:36
Some of the dancers have already migrated to the Rockford clubs. There were quite a few I didn't recognize when I was in the other day and one of the dancers mentioned to me that's where they were from. Diamond Jim / Isabella Queen is not too bad a place (kind of hard to find. But once you find it once it's no big deal). Lap dances are okay. I've never been to the VIP Room there, maybe someone can fill us in on what that is like. I have had the regular "lappers" in the other room. I've asked a couple dancers and they say it's not all that different. Anyway, the lappers in the regular room are above average; but not a lot of privacy and a plain old chair kind of restricts how good the dance can get.

Rockford still has the best lap dances. The fact it's bikini bar only kind of stinks. But you can get a high quality lap dance. Be careful; there are a couple dancers who seem to have trouble counting dances (and the count always seems to be in their favor). As for takeout; I hear the rumors; but again I have never had a dancer offer me anything outside the club. Frankly, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble anyway. While the dancers are fine inside the club; a lot of them have issues (I mean the stuff they think to tell you scares me in a lot of cases. I don't want to know what they think is something they think should be a secret). I just don't know how many I would trust meeting outside a club. It is still not cheap (you can easily drop $$) in a night. But with the way the LS sound lately from the reviews; where else are you going to blow your money? Belvidere?

Too Nice
03-11-12, 18:20
Be careful; there are a couple dancers who seem to have trouble counting dances (and the count always seems to be in their favor).I think this is becoming a more common problem. Same thing happened to me in Wisconsin. She even wanted an additional tip.

Castlerae
03-11-12, 20:09
You could always try the Bare Chest in Beloit, or diamond Jims between Beloit and Janesville, although I have never been to Jims, I have heard it was pretty nice selection wise. Thre used to be another establishment around the GM plant in Janesville but I heard it shut down as well.

Keep Looking OutThanks, I've heard of both, but never been to either. I'd heard something about Diamond Jim's getting busted a while back, so little leery of it. Either place is a lot longer drive for me, though, so not sure if I'll give them a try or just wait for Heartbreaker's to reopen. Seriously hoping they do.

Castlerae
03-11-12, 20:19
Some of the dancers have already migrated to the Rockford clubs. There were quite a few I didn't recognize when I was in the other day and one of the dancers mentioned to me that's where they were from.If you got any info off of the dancers regarding the closure (whether they think it's temporary or permanent) and which club you saw them at, a PM would be greatly appreciated.

Rockford still has the best lap dances. The fact it's bikini bar only kind of stinks. But you can get a high quality lap dance. Be careful; there are a couple dancers who seem to have trouble counting dances (and the count always seems to be in their favor). As for takeout; I hear the rumors; but again I have never had a dancer offer me anything outside the club. Frankly, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble anyway. While the dancers are fine inside the club; a lot of them have issues (I mean the stuff they think to tell you scares me in a lot of cases. I don't want to know what they think is something they think should be a secret). I just don't know how many I would trust meeting outside a club. It is still not cheap (you can easily drop $$) in a night. But with the way the LS sound lately from the reviews; where else are you going to blow your money? Belvidere?I don't know, I've gone to a few of the clubs in Rockford, and I really don't like their business model: no cover charge, but you're required to buy a minimum # of drinks. One thing I like about Heartbreaker's is that you pay a cover charge at the door ($5) , and then no one hounds you to buy drinks if you don't want. Me, if I wanted to get drunk, I'd go to a regular bar, the drinks will be cheaper. I go to a club to see the dancer's shake their a* on stage, and to have one take her clothing off and give me a good dance in the back.

Cruising Y
03-12-12, 10:52

I know there is no chance of finding $5 dances. I don't hold out much hope for finding $10 dances. But it would be nice to find a low-pressure place where people are having fun. That's the one thing that seriously seems like it's missing in Rockford. A lot of times no one seems like they are having any fun.I know I am replying to a posting that's over a year old, but I couldn't agree more with jr mint on the fact that all the clubs in R ockford are in close proximity to one another. I think that's why I always loved that town. It offered a lot of choices. You could leave one club stop for a quick burger at a fast food drive up, good to do between drinking, as you were on your way to another club. Better yet you also have the availability of the lingere shops, which your not going to have out in the middle of some cornfield. I made the mistake off going to the Lampliter.

In Ottawa once, and that's when I quickly realized the somewhat uniqueness of the Rockford area.

Ohboy
03-12-12, 17:17
Where is the body shop located? All I remember was the Paradise, Bigfoot, Tiger Tail, Surf, State street station, and 1 just west of the surf before RRstar building that was closed last I knew.

Keep Looking OutThe Body Shop is the old Paradise. Slightly remodeled but the same building.

Jr Mint
03-13-12, 22:07
If you got any info off of the dancers regarding the closure (whether they think it's temporary or permanent) and which club you saw them at, a PM would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know, I've gone to a few of the clubs in Rockford, and I really don't like their business model: no cover charge, but you're required to buy a minimum # of drinks. One thing I like about Heartbreaker's is that you pay a cover charge at the door ($5) , and then no one hounds you to buy drinks if you don't want. Me, if I wanted to get drunk, I'd go to a regular bar, the drinks will be cheaper. I go to a club to see the dancer's shake their a* on stage, and to have one take her clothing off and give me a good dance in the back.Where did you get treated like that in Rockford? Are you talking day shift? Because the three main clubs in town generally have a minimal cover and then SSS & TT have an additional cover if you want to go into the VIP Room. The cover at BF seems to vary, but again I've never been pushed into buying a drink. I have a little bit of a drive and I'm very mindful of how much I drink when I'm out. I am big on "over tipping" the wait staff and the bartenders, so maybe they leave me alone, but I've never seen anyone make a big deal out of it. Heck, trying to get someone to get you a drink at SSS is more of a problem than getting pushed into buying a lot of drinks. Mind you, I'm not saying what you said happened didn't happen, I'm just curious as to where & when.

If I hear anything specific about the new dancers I will put it out there. The big issue I have with the clubs now is it seems like more and more dancers are trying to make you a regular (if you spend any kind of money). I can't walk into a couple of the clubs without a dancer finding me and hanging on. It makes getting dances with new dancers harder because sometimes "my old stand-bys" are on me before I can get a drink ordered and my jacket off. You kind of have to walk a fine line; you want to have a regular, but not so much that the other dancers won't come over because they feel they are wasting their time.

Ohboy
04-02-12, 10:48
Stopped by the body shop on fri afternoon. 5pm. The place was quiet, the girls were bitchin at eachother and were very uninspiring in stage. I did find Kitty though. She was happy, in a good mood flashin and generally havin fun. Got some dances from her and left a happy man. She's really the only one I can recommend on days, and I can, t recommend anyone on nights. One day soon I will get a dance from the manager Chocolate. She's a hotty!

Too Nice
04-04-12, 02:11
Stopped by the body shop on Friday afternoon. 5pm. The place was quiet, the girls were bitching at each other and were very uninspiring in stage. I did find Kitty though. She was happy, in a good mood flashing and generally having fun. Got some dances from her and left a happy man. She's really the only one I can recommend on days, and I can, t recommend anyone on nights. One day soon I will get a dance from the manager Chocolate. She's a hotty!How private is the lap dance area at the Body Shop? Was it expensive to leave happy?

Ohboy
04-04-12, 10:34
The lap dance area is behind a curtain and has a small opening that looks behind the bar. I have never been interrupted by a bartander looking in or a bouncer coming in. The only drawback is that if someone else ie getting a lapper, they're in the same room. I usually go during the day and business is slow then. Last time I was there another dancer came in with a customer right after my "dance" was finished. Prices are negotiable. The girls pay a shift fee, so they can charge what they want for dances. I do the negotiating at the table. They all say 20 / song, but this last time I payed 50/5 songs. Hope this is clear enough. Good luck

Castlerae
04-11-12, 22:47
I was south of LaSalle for a job and was coming back home on 39 when I saw the Rt. 30 exit. It was after seven, so I decided to get off the Interstate and go see what was going on with Heartbreakers. They opened this past week after finishing their remodelling, and things have changed quite a bit. First off, the club is now called The Candy Factory, and they've finally got the interior finished. New paint all around and the old (and failed) VIP area has been redone into the area the dancers give their topless dances. Nude dances are still in the same spot and the same price. They've also got some new talent dancing there. I saw two when I walked in, and met one, who calls herself Honey. She's quite nice: about 5'5" or so, blond hair, natural B-or-so sized upper works, good body and great attitude. Told me she'd started there when the club reopened, and the two song dance I got off of her was very good. I talked to her before the dance, and later talked to one of the more 'established' dancers about who was still working there. Seems there is an influx some new talent beyond the two I saw, but most of the 'regular' dancers are still around including Hayliegh and Aubrey. Going to have to get down there again some weekend to see if I can get the whole low-down on who's there, who's not and who among the new talent is hot. One advantage of showing up early: no one asked me for the cover charge. Don't know if that's regular or I just got a buy for being the first customer in that night, but it might be worth checking out if you're in the area.

RockfordGuy
08-20-12, 00:52
First time I went there since it was Heartbreakers. I was fairly impressed. The drinks were cheap. There was a $5 cover, but the way it sounded, if we'd shown up earlier, we would not have had to pay it. The only bad thing is the chairs were hard as Hell. A full nude lap dance was cheaper than I remember it being the last time I was there. Most of the dancers were 9-10's.

Special Mention: Rosay. A beautiful black woman who is easily a 10. Her e lap dances were great. I meant to have one and wound up getting three.

Castlerae
08-20-12, 19:57
First time I went there since it was Heartbreakers. I was fairly impressed. The drinks were cheap. There was a $5 cover, but the way it sounded, if we'd shown up earlier, we would not have had to pay it. The only bad thing is the chairs were hard as Hell. A full nude lap dance was cheaper than I remember it being the last time I was there. Most of the dancers were 9-10's.

Special Mention: Rosay. A beautiful black woman who is easily a 10. Her e lap dances were great. I meant to have one and wound up getting three.Yes, they renamed the place back in April, if I remember right. Several new dancers working, one Spanish / Hispanic-looking girl w / spinner bod looks like she might be nice, but haven't had the chance to sample her yet. Black dancer called Allissa (?) , also w / spinner bod I have sampled, and she's becoming a favourite of mine already as she's easily the most "hands-on" of the dancers working there. Other new dancers include a white dancer called Honey, a chunkier black dancer (no name) and a couple of decent-looking white dancers who just started in the past few weeks. Flip side, anyone who's been to the club might remember Hayleigh, easily one of the hotter dancers working there. Word is she's on her way out, sources reporting she's going to quit to take up a "real" job sometime in the fairly near future (my source: by the end of this month, though might not be true).

All in all, a decent place to go if you're looking for a full-nude lapper with a fair amount (or a lot, if you're lucky) of hands-on contact.

Varsity Town
09-02-12, 01:51
Fellas,

With the changes to the Candy Factory (Old Heartbreakers) are any extras available in any private dance areas?

VT

Castlerae
09-02-12, 23:02
Fellas,

With the changes to the Candy Factory (Old Heartbreakers) are any extras available in any private dance areas?

VTOdds, are, probably not. You can get away with letting your hands go where the club says they shouldn't (at least with a few of the dancers) , but security walks down the aisle the private dance cubicles open off of evrey few minutes. Have had dancers willing to let the hands wander brush them off to 'safe' spots in a hurry when they saw security coming. So, can you get extras while getting a dance? Not likely.

Rileym
09-25-12, 16:52
Stuck in Rockford for the night. Did a forum search. Are there any all nude sc out by here? From what I see everything is bikini. Extras are great but I'llsettle for all nude. Any info is appreciated. Feel free to pm.

R

Shzitzx
09-25-12, 18:04
Stuck in Rockford for the night. Did a forum search. Are there any all nude sc out by here? From what I see everything is bikini. Extras are great but I'llsettle for all nude. Any info is appreciated. Feel free to pm.

RNot in Rockford, but you could drive to Lake Geneva, WI, to the Sugar Shack. Most of the girls go all nude. It's an OK place. Pretty nice inside and the girls were very friendly last time I was there. About 50 mi.

Castlerae
09-25-12, 19:50

RThere's a club that has full nude stage dancing in Somanauk called High Heels. I've been there, and while read a few reviews from others, I had only a so-so time there. Dancers were good looking (ranging from 6-8 when I was there) , but the interaction can be kind of spotty. Distance is roughly the same as Lake Geneva, maybe a little less, from Rockford so where you go depends on what you feel like. Here's a link to reviews of the club, may or may not get through the censors:

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2651

Ripkord
09-25-12, 20:51

ROn your way to Lake Geneva there are two spots to check in Delevan, WI, neither is nude.

OldFatUglyGuy
09-26-12, 10:16
Bare Cheast in Beloit and Isssabella Queen between Janesville and Beloit.

Full Nude

Boo1969
04-03-13, 18:36
Whats going on with this place. I went there the other day and it was closed. Has there been problems there?

Steve4100
04-03-13, 18:45
Whats going on with this place. I went there the other day and it was closed. Has there been problems there?It's last day was 3/31. Look at their Facebook page, there is a little information, not much. There were some problems last year that I was able to find in the paper. Fights reported in and out of the club. They were being reviewed by the liquor board. My guess is they lost their liquor license.

Cruising Y
04-04-13, 04:10
Sad to find out this place is closed. Wonder if there is any chance of it reopening? No more Hideaway Surf or Body Shop. What was once a mongers dream come true back in the 90s and early 2000s is slowly but surely disappearing.

Ohboy
04-04-13, 10:09
Sorry to see it go. Hasn't been great lately. I was in 4 different times in 2 weeks and got less than I had only a few months ago. Seemed to be new girls. Girls not dancing, and not even stopping at the tables to talk. I will miss chocolate though.

Rubenme2
04-05-13, 13:34
Went once and only one girl came over. She was nice but I just didn't get a fun vibe from this place. With other choices in the area I never went back.

Jr Mint
04-16-13, 00:35
I've had a couple people PM me about a comment I made about how dancers might be soon looking for outside work. I'm not real comfortable giving out names; from my experience these ladies generally limit outside work to their regulars. All I will say is that in the last three to four months, (after years of never having anyone suggest much of anything being available), I've had more than a few suddenly suggest they are open for meeting after (or before) work. In fact, a couple of them came right out and said name the time and place and they'd be there. The fact is I've never seen the clubs so slow in terms of the dancers making money. There's people in there drinking; just no one is spending much money on dancers. I think BP and the the number of women advertising on these escort sites is just killing the lap dance business. Why spend $200 getting lap dances (and buying $7-$10 shots for the dancers) when for the same or a little more you can get the real thing? And with some of the dancers being out there, you can get the real thing from the same women offering the lap dances in some cases! My suggestion is go out and make a couple friends at the clubs and you might be surprised what you might be offered. You might have to spend a couple dollars up front, but you may make a good friend!

Jr Mint
04-16-13, 12:22
Actually, the fact they aren't making much money is a plus in making the topic almost naturally come up without having to figure out a way to bring it up. From what I understand the slowness is not a Rockford only issue. BF dropped the price of their lap dances recently (when is the last time that happened)? The lack of business is all over; I know many of the Wisconsin clubs are having the same issue. So leaving Rockford to dance is not much of an option. Not to generalize, but let's be honest. A considerable portion of these women are spoiled in terms of the kind of money they are accustomed to making. They can't go back to an office or go to the local chain restaurant and make $75 a night on a good night. Then they hear someone they knew is out there making a couple grand a week and it gets their attention.

Traveler One
05-06-13, 22:31
Actually, the fact they aren't making much money is a plus in making the topic almost naturally come up without having to figure out a way to bring it up. From what I understand the slowness is not a Rockford only issue. BF dropped the price of their lap dances recently (when is the last time that happened)? The lack of business is all over; I know many of the Wisconsin clubs are having the same issue. So leaving Rockford to dance is not much of an option. Not to generalize, but let's be honest. A considerable portion of these women are spoiled in terms of the kind of money they are accustomed to making. They can't go back to an office or go to the local chain restaurant and make $75 a night on a good night. Then they hear someone they knew is out there making a couple grand a week and it gets their attention.What and where is Dancers? With the Body shop closed I need a new destination.

Kellster
05-12-13, 13:37
What and where is Dancers? With the Body shop closed I need a new destination.I don't think he meant dancers as a name of a club, but instead meant have luck with dancers, generally speaking, outside of any club aka take out.

Kellster
05-12-13, 13:41
Actually, the fact they aren't making much money is a plus in making the topic almost naturally come up without having to figure out a way to bring it up. From what I understand the slowness is not a Rockford only issue. BF dropped the price of their lap dances recently (when is the last time that happened)? The lack of business is all over; I know many of the Wisconsin clubs are having the same issue. So leaving Rockford to dance is not much of an option. Not to generalize, but let's be honest. A considerable portion of these women are spoiled in terms of the kind of money they are accustomed to making. They can't go back to an office or go to the local chain restaurant and make $75 a night on a good night. Then they hear someone they knew is out there making a couple grand a week and it gets their attention.What is Bigfoot currently charging for lap dances? As well as State Street and Tiger Tails? Last I heard it was at least $20, possibly more, which is crazy expensive in this economy especially in Rockford.

Rainman5000
05-12-13, 15:12
What is Bigfoot currently charging for lap dances? As well as State Street and Tiger Tails? Last I heard it was at least $20, possibly more, which is crazy expensive in this economy especially in Rockford.Bigfoot charges $20 for a dance but has been running specials of 2 for $30. State Street and Tiger Tail both have a $10 cover for the VIP / lap dance area and dancers may quote or request $20 per song but I have found dance prices to be highly negotiable. Sometimes I have found dancers will give mini-lap dances for $1 tips and this option can save a lot of money.

The one good thing I found about dances at Tiger Tail and State Street is that the club does NOT take any money out of dances and the dancers tip out is really low compared to Chicago or Wisconsin, so you can negotiate big discounts on dances if your savy.

Jr Mint
05-13-13, 13:28
Bigfoot charges $20 for a dance but has been running specials of 2 for $30. State Street and Tiger Tail both have a $10 cover for the VIP / lap dance area and dancers may quote or request $20 per song but I have found dance prices to be highly negotiable. Sometimes I have found dancers will give mini-lap dances for $1 tips and this option can save a lot of money.

The one good thing I found about dances at Tiger Tail and State Street is that the club does NOT take any money out of dances and the dancers tip out is really low compared to Chicago or Wisconsin, so you can negotiate big discounts on dances if your savy.Just be careful if you take one of those "discount double-check" deals they ladies offer. Pay as you go or make sure you COUNT the dances as they are being performed. There is more than one dancer out there that seems to have an issue with being able to count correctly.

Traveler One
06-04-13, 19:23
Actually, the fact they aren't making much money is a plus in making the topic almost naturally come up without having to figure out a way to bring it up. From what I understand the slowness is not a Rockford only issue. BF dropped the price of their lap dances recently (when is the last time that happened)? The lack of business is all over; I know many of the Wisconsin clubs are having the same issue. So leaving Rockford to dance is not much of an option. Not to generalize, but let's be honest. A considerable portion of these women are spoiled in terms of the kind of money they are accustomed to making. They can't go back to an office or go to the local chain restaurant and make $75 a night on a good night. Then they hear someone they knew is out there making a couple grand a week and it gets their attention.The quality of the typical Body Shop danver is not going to make $500. 00 even if they are doing extras. Big Foot kind of blows. It is a shame there are no good places in Rockford any more.

Rainman5000
04-01-14, 00:18
My visits to the Rockford strip clubs have been fairly sparce the last several months. I sometimes hit State Street Station during the DAY and then may head over to Bigfoot next also during the DAY or early evening. Have not been to Tiger Tail at night for awhile or at all during the Day for at least a year. Levette was the only dancer worthwhile at Tiger Tail during the day and I think she is gone.

The DAY dancers at State Street Station have been the same for over a year now -- Trinity, Janelle, Sexy, Leah and maybe a couple black girls. Bigfoot Lounge has a lot of turnover and the only dancers that seem to have stuck around for awhile are Star / Sky and Nelli. The talent level and longevity of the dancers has decreased a lot the last couple years.

Anyone have some more info on the Rockford clubs. What is the night shifts like at Tiger Tail and Bigfoot recently?

Castlerae
04-22-14, 19:34
Someone I know recently told me that 'extras' were now being offered at a local club. I don't honestly believe it, knowing the club in question, but if any members have run into this situation, please PM me.

Rainman5000
04-23-14, 13:57
I have heard about at times and ever on a couple rare occassions seen extras happening at the Rockford area strip clubs, but I would have to say it is really rare.

More modest "extras" like boob and butt touching and nipple sucking and even kissing happen more often, but actually sexual extras are rare and only a very few odd dancers do so and mostly I think it is only possible because supervision at the Rockford clubs can be light at times.

There is definately no widespread extras happening in Rockford strip clubs.

Rainman5000
04-24-14, 00:38
I have not been around the Rockford Strip Clubs for too long, only since 2011. I know there are now only 3 clubs in the city that are open. State Street Station, Tiger Tail and Bigfoot Lounge. Mostly I was going to clubs in Southern Wisconsin. Beloit / Darien and the Milwaukee areas prior to discovering the Rockford scene and that too only dates back to 2005. From what I have heard the 90's and early 2000's were the heyday of Rockford Strip Clubs.

I am really curious if any senior members can provide more history on the Rockford Strip Clubs, such as:

1. History of the lap dance prices and estimated dates of price increases (I have heard dances once cost only $5 per song).

2. Quality of the dancers.

3. An account of strip clubs in Rockford that have closed and when they closed.

4. When the current clubs opened and if they always had day and night shifts?

5. Were Rockford Strip Clubs always bikini or were they topless or nude at one point in time?

Part of the reason I am so curious is I went to some private parties hosted by a couple dancers with some long-term Rockford mongers and got some history of the Rockford strip clubs, but sadly these parties seem to be no more.

OldFatUglyGuy
04-24-14, 11:19
I know that take was available from some clubs many times you would set up a time for a private party at your place witwh a.

Dancer and she would see you when she was not working.

Cruising Y
04-24-14, 16:24
I missed out on the 90's. Discovered the Rockford clubs about 02 or 03. Loved Paradise Lounge on Broadway and my absolute favorite was Hideaway on State St. There was even a club on 7th St called Golden Girls which was long gone before I got to Rockford. There was a place on north Main St, forget the name of it. The owner of the Hideaway passed away in about 05 or 06. Tony sold Paradise Lounge a few years later which became the Body Shop which recently closed because of not being able to renew their liquor license. SSS Bigfoot Tiger Tale were my least favorite clubs, figures there the ones still open. I never got lap dances or even considered takeout. I always went to Chantilly or Exclusive after hitting the clubs. For me the clubs were always a fun place just to hang out and drink and didn't bother looking for anything else knowing I was going to hit one of the Lingere shops later that night. I would suggest the same scenario. Just use the clubs as a precursor to the Lingere shops. But Ya the Hideaway I really miss that place, kind of like stepping of the street into the twilight zone. Save your lap dance money for a sure thing at the lingere shops.

Captain Stiffy
06-20-14, 19:46
I'm a long time member who has been out of the game for the last 4-5 years. (Married to a hot little piece who loved the D) As usually happens she turned into a ***** so, I'm looking to get back into the Rockford fun. I've always had pretty good luck with some hand action in the clubs. I'm just looking for some updated info on which clubs may be out of business, changed names, or new clubs opened. I'm from back in the day of the Hideaway, Larry's Lounge, & the Surf. I know they are long gone. How about dance prices? Are they $20 everywhere, or are there places that are higher or lower? I will report my results, of course. Thanks!

World Wise
06-23-14, 10:18
Glad to have you aboard, Sir.

JayRad90
07-21-14, 13:08
Went to bigfoot the other day at open, took a while for any dancers to come out. I suppose they need time to get ready after the bar opens though. I always have a good time at bigfoot and I will definitely return. I have been to tiger tail also in Rockford and.

Definitely prefer bigfoot. Got a dance from "Goth" and was very enjoyable. Says she lives out of town and only comes down sometimes.

Captain Stiffy
07-27-14, 16:40
JayRad, how much was the dance & was it a full song? Last time I was there, a girl told me $15, then demanded $25 after one song. I left. I've also seen them cutting songs short there. This was years ago, but I'm wondering if it's worth checking out again. I always did like their selection. Just not the con job, rip-off B.S. Thanks.

JayRad90
07-29-14, 11:53
JayRad, how much was the dance & was it a full song? Last time I was there, a girl told me $15, then demanded $25 after one song. I left. I've also seen them cutting songs short there. This was years ago, but I'm wondering if it's worth checking out again. I always did like their selection. Just not the con job, rip-off B.S. Thanks.The dances are one for $20 or two for $30. They have always told me this up front and never tried to get more out of me. Most of the girls I have had a dance from are very good about getting the full 2 songs in plus they will usually finish off the last song playing.

When I have a seat. Probably depends on the girl though, but I've never been in a bad situation like that here.

Rubenme2
07-29-14, 12:13
JayRad, how much was the dance & was it a full song? Last time I was there, a girl told me $15, then demanded $25 after one song. I left. I've also seen them cutting songs short there. This was years ago, but I'm wondering if it's worth checking out again. I always did like their selection. Just not the con job, rip-off B.S. Thanks.Someone tried that on me years ago. I left and never went back.

JayRad90
08-12-14, 12:19
Stopped by Bigfoot Monday around 5 pm, not expecting much being early weekday and all. I am always impressed to see the quality of girls Bigfoot has on a nightly basis, usually one or two that are really good looking and two that are okay. Got a dance from Dolly and WOW. Best private dance I have gotten, she really gives you an experience and is eager to please! Usually I have a hard time remembering names when I leave the club, but hers stuck with me.

Rainman5000
09-04-14, 10:49
I was surprised at the prior post. I first went to Bigfoot in the Summer of 2011 when they had lots of dancers and pretty good talent and lots of nights were really fun. I have been going to Bigfoot on and off since then but very little to none in the summers of 2012 and 2013. The talent was hit or miss depending on the new crop of dancers and who came back from dancing around the "circuit. " I figured maybe I should focus on going more during the summer, so that's what I did this summer. The talent is so so and many Friday / Saturday nights they only had 5/6 dancers. I don't know if Bigfoot had the reputation before as the best strip club in Rockford / Norhern IL before but now the dancers are spread all over.

To me it seems the newer crops of dancers "don't get it" and only the more experienced -- 5+ years -- dancers are the ones who totally know what they are doing. Also it seems other than this years crop of new dancers and then maybe a few dancers from last years crop there are no newer dancers -- like all the dancers from 2, 3, 4 years ago are gone and only the 5+, 7+ years dancers are still sticking around.

There seems to be more skinny and just girlfriend cute sorta dancers around -- and not so much the really big tit or big ass sorta dancers. Finally, the dancers seem to be sorta shy, aloof or just disinterested and don't have the personality or karma or sexuality to put a guy at ease and build confidence that great dancers are coming.

Captain Stiffy
10-16-14, 19:20
I'm looking for advice on the clubs. I haven't been to the Rockford clubs in over 5 years. If I remember right, Bigfoot has the most secluded private dance area. I'm looking for the most contact for my cash. SSS has been hit or miss, depending how many others are getting a dance in the same room. Besides Bigfoot, SSS, & Tiger Tail are their any clubs left? Thanks for the hep! I'm thinking of hitting Chantilly too. .

Rainman5000
10-19-14, 17:52
I'm looking for advice on the clubs. I haven't been to the Rockford clubs in over 5 years. If I remember right, Bigfoot has the most secluded private dance area. I'm looking for the most contact for my cash. SSS has been hit or miss, depending how many others are getting a dance in the same room. Besides Bigfoot, SSS, & Tiger Tail are their any clubs left? Thanks for the hep! I'm thinking of hitting Chantilly too. .State Streen Station, Tiger Tail and Bigfoot are the only clubs in the immediate Rockford area left. You can get what you are looking for probably an any of these clubs with the right dancer, but I think either State Street or Bigfoot are your best bets. You just need to find the right dancer and connect with her. You should be really patient with you money until you find that dancer that will do what you are looking for.

Captain Stiffy
10-25-14, 14:28
I stopped in State Street Station the other night, for the first time in probably 6-7 years. It was a little busy. I got a beer & sat down near the stage, but not at the stage. There was a large woman on at the time. LOL Right after that, a tiny, attractive black girl who was probably around 20 came on, so I threw her a buck. The next one was another fatty. At this point I had been there for 20 minutes & wasn't approached by any of them, so I left. I asked the door man if they are suppose to walk around or just disapear when they get off stage. He said they are SUPPOSE to walk around. He seemed to notice they weren't working very hard. So, while walking to my car, I found the girls! All of them would get off stage, then go outside to smoke. That's not the best way to get my money, girls. I won't be back.

Next I went to Bigfoot. It was busy & there were several VERY hot chics. I like the spinners. & they had them. I sat there for 15 minutes, & once again, nothing. At this place, the girls get off stage then go hang with their gangsta buddies until they go on again. Must be their pimps. No action, but plenty to look at. All I was waiting for was for one girl to offer a private dance, & they would get my money. I remember a day when strippers worked hard for your money. LOL I might try Bigfoot again, for the spinners.

Mister Quick
10-27-14, 10:24
I stopped in State Street Station the other night, for the first time in probably 6-7 years. It was a little busy. I got a beer & sat down near the stage, but not at the stage. There was a large woman on at the time. LOL Right after that, a tiny, attractive black girl who was probably around 20 came on, so I threw her a buck. The next one was another fatty. At this point I had been there for 20 minutes & wasn't approached by any of them, so I left. I asked the door man if they are suppose to walk around or just disapear when they get off stage. He said they are SUPPOSE to walk around. He seemed to notice they weren't working very hard. So, while walking to my car, I found the girls! All of them would get off stage, then go outside to smoke. That's not the best way to get my money, girls. I won't be back.

This is not only in Rockford. A club about a half hour drive from me normally has most of the girls either in the dressing room or the break room where they are allowed to smoke. Have often gone there and been told by the doorman thay have 12 girls or some fairly large numberbit only 1 or 2 are not in the back smoking. One girl I have not seen there in awhile mentioend to me that she does not loke smoke and that is why she would avoid the back also some of the girls were smoking things other than cigs.

Rubenme2
10-28-14, 10:04

Next I went to Bigfoot. It was busy & there were several VERY hot chics. I like the spinners. & they had them. I sat there for 15 minutes, & once again, nothing. At this place, the girls get off stage then go hang with their gangsta buddies until they go on again. Must be their pimps. No action, but plenty to look at. All I was waiting for was for one girl to offer a private dance, & they would get my money. I remember a day when strippers worked hard for your money. LOL I might try Bigfoot again, for the spinners.I almost never go to any clubs in Rockford. When I do it is just to have a beer and look around before going to a sure thing. Most times nothing is going on there and nothing is offered. If a girl actually does go on stage I will tip her. But they rarely ever ask for dances. It was different 5 years ago.

Otaktay
10-28-14, 23:31
I almost never go to any clubs in Rockford. When I do it is just to have a beer and look around before going to a sure thing. Most times nothing is going on there and nothing is offered. If a girl actually does go on stage I will tip her. But they rarely ever ask for dances. It was different 5 years ago.I haven't been to a local club in over 10 years. I used to like them, they where fun when I was younger, but they really started dying off. By the early 2000's everything about them was just not good. The attitude, the crowds, the dancers and most importantly the staff. They just stopped being fun. Maybe it was because I got older, but I swear the quality drastically dropped.

Rainman5000
12-07-14, 02:40
Just when I thought that maybe the talent and atmosphere at the Rockford Strip Clubs has reached a low it seems that they can always find a way to be worse. A good dancer is much more than a sorta cute girl who is kinda flirty and maybe a touch naughty from time to time. And good dancing talent is surly not overweight, stick-thin, or drugged up women.

Many dancers are doing so few dances -- I really wonder why the clubs don't lower the price of dances, stop any song cutting and eliminate any cover charges. I know some bigger clubs that don't mess around are now offering 2-for-1 lap dance specials on a pretty regular basis. At least the clubs are not over supervised so you can get good lap dance know and then if you find a dancer who knows what she is doing.

I would stop going but I have relations with a couple dancers and a waitress at the clubs. I am really quite tired so I hearing some of the despair stories of being past due on bills, having to live in a cheap hotel or with relatives, no car, or have less than $xxx or $xx money to their name. Seems any dancers not with regulars or really attractive are nearly broke all the time now.

MThompson8197
12-13-14, 12:23
Just when I thought that maybe the talent and atmosphere at the Rockford Strip Clubs has reached a low it seems that they can always find a way to be worse. A good dancer is much more than a sorta cute girl who is kinda flirty and maybe a touch naughty from time to time. And good dancing talent is surly not overweight, stick-thin, or drugged up women.

Many dancers are doing so few dances -- I really wonder why the clubs don't lower the price of dances, stop any song cutting and eliminate any cover charges. I know some bigger clubs that don't mess around are now offering 2-for-1 lap dance specials on a pretty regular basis. At least the clubs are not over supervised so you can get good lap dance know and then if you find a dancer who knows what she is doing.

I would stop going but I have relations with a couple dancers and a waitress at the clubs. I am really quite tired so I hearing some of the despair stories of being past due on bills, having to live in a cheap hotel or with relatives, no car, or have less than $xxx or $xx money to their name. Seems any dancers not with regulars or really attractive are nearly broke all the time now.I used to DJ at a local strip joint, and those girls I worked with were the laziest ever! They showed up everynight barely doing the minimum. Wearing the same outfits from the night before (NO WASH) and they just expected loot to fall out of the sky and land in their laps (so to speak) If you want to make good $ as a dancer then you have to do just that. DANCE. The only girl who made loot was the one who hustled her ass of and she made bank everynight, and the other girls were so jealous, but I told them. Get off you a $$ and do what she does. STOP BEIN LAZY and make a trick put sumn with it, instead of getting pity pennies.

BarredMark
01-20-15, 17:16
Was passing through Saturday on my way home from a trip out west and stopped for the night in your city. Did a little research on here and was not too excited at the prospects based on the reviews, but since my hotel was literally next door, I decided what the heck. Went into TT around 8:00. The place was pretty dead, so I took a seat at the bar all the way in the back next to the VIP room. From there I could watch the dancers on stage and see the action around the bar. Stayed three hours and never saw the same girl on stage twice, so I would guess maybe 25 girls working. Lots of shapes and sizes. Sin came off stage and stopped for a moment on her trip around the bar top, then said she would be back. Before she ever made it off the stage Lexi Sat down. Beautiful girl, nice bodied blonde. We sat and talked for about an hour. No hard sell for drinks or trips to VIP. Since I was new to town she told me how things work there.

After about an hour things were picking up and she asked if I was interested in going to the back. Truthfully told her that she is beautiful, but I prefer dark-haired girls, especially ones with glasses (they are my kryptonite). She thanked me for my honesty and moved on.

She was almost immediately replaced by a girl who I believe was of mixed race. Not the prettiest girl in the place by a long shot, but not the worst. After a few minutes she realized I was not interested and moved on.

The next girl was almost exactly what I was looking for. Dark hair, not a spinner, but not big. Just the right amount of meat on her bones. Nice "see" cups. Said she was Puerto Rican, although I would have guessed Italian. Skin seemed too fair for Hispanic blood. We sat and talked about 90 minutes with no hard sell, just really enjoying conversation. I loved her flawless skin and dark, sensual eyes. She gave me the scoop on some of the other girls, then we headed to VIP for a bit. Five songs later I decided I better leave or I might just stay all night. Better mileage than I had been led to believe was available.

Two hours later I had been unable to sleep, so I headed back to the bar. By now the place was packed with drunks who looked they had just got off work from their service industry jobs. I got the same seat back and after a few moments, Sin came back around and apologized for not joining me earlier, but every time she had looked another girl was sitting with me. We talked a few moments and then the house lights came on and all girls were ordered to the back.

All in all a pretty good night. Drinks were $8. 00, but I watched and she was pouring a triple, so that's not bad. The quoted price was $20 per song, but I paid that for the first and all the subsequent ended up being $10 apiece. This place is not as wild as clubs in say Louisville (my home), Memphis, Detroit or Washington Park, but the girls were working and moving around. Not nearly as bad as I had been led to believe.

Shzitzx
01-21-15, 10:45
I have only been to TT once and they had just opened. There were only three dancers on duty and they were not interested in entertaining yet. Can you elaborate on your comment, "Better mileage than I had been led to believe was available. " ? Or, am I reading more into this statement than you meant? PM me if you like. Thanks.

JayRad90
03-04-15, 01:09
Seems I am starting to frequent Bigfoot, shops are not for me and parlors are too much money for me to frequent. Stopped in on Sunday at around 6, was pretty stale until 8 when more dancers came in. Got a dance from Princess, she said it was only her 5th day there, 21 years of age, and the ass of a goddess. Very nice dance, roaming aloud and could shake it like no tomorrow. She was very bubbly and gave me the biggest hug after the dance, really made me feel like money well spent. Was hoping to see my favorite Zoey (aka Dolly, big tits) but she was not there. Will try again Monday night and will have a report.

Jay.

Hamburglerx
03-13-15, 21:54
First time post.

I was at the Tiger Tail and noticed lapdances have been reduced from $20 to $10 a song. Girls were decent and I had a good time on a budget.

BarredMark
03-22-15, 23:04
Was in town and since I was again staying next door decided to check out the action. It was Wednesday. First stopped in at 4:00. No dancers in the place. Left, took a nap, got some dinner and came back around 8:00. Maybe 5 girls working, but over the 90 minutes I was there another 10 or so came in. Talent level was decent with several 6-7's, a couple of 8's, one rock solid 9 and only two I would rate a 5 or less. Had a nice evening, enjoyed a couple of drinks but never got approached by the right girl, so no money spent on dances.