PDA

View Full Version : Magic, Southside Latina Milf Fuck-Doll

Bend It
05-11-07, 15:47
Posted this originally in Chicago General reports - then thought it should be copied here.

Gentlemen,

Unusual that I would have two good reports in a week. Now if you've read my reports, you know that I tend to like older women with a little mileage on them. Today, that worked out well - a good looking, sexy wh*re with a great performance.

I called an ad from craigslist - its an apartment on the southside. When I got there, about 10:30, this sexy-ass latina who calls herself "Magic" let me in. She's mid-thirties, 5'3", about 135 lbs (she later told me that she used to be much bigger). Sexy smile, very friendly, walked me up the stairs and into the apartment.

A guy was there, running the place. Other than "hi, howya doin?", we didn't really interact. Didn't seem menacing to me at all, but I'm not skitterish. $$ for an hour.

So Magic and I are in a bedroom. She's not a *great* looker, but sexy, you know? Long, red fingernails, which always get me going. Gave me a good massage for a while. Some kissing, some playing with the boys and little Bend It. Then some outstanding bbbj - best in a long time.

FS, greek, titty-fuck, facial. Some dirty talk. Some deepthroat. Running those long fingernails all around the boys (OMG, she could have asked me for anything then and I would have said yes). Did some "jackhammer" style bbbj for a while - which was outstanding.

As always, YMMV, but I enjoyed her company, the conversation, and then using her like a milf fuck-doll. Will be seeing her again.

Contact info for senior members or others who can establish that they are trustworthy. Best wishes,

Bend It

Jim Bob
06-12-07, 21:55
Could someone please PM Magic's contact info?

Better yet, how would I establish that I'm trustworthy?

Sdjsingle
07-23-07, 07:33
I've only recently found this site and been following all of your advice.

I've been to Seninas a few times and its worked out pretty well.

I was hoping to follow-up on Magic. Could I get her contact info?

And like the guy before me. How would I establish that I'm trustworthy?

Thanks