PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Slowboy43
01-28-09, 01:50
Where are the sw located at in myrtle beach?

Chelseafc1960
03-07-09, 15:57
Take care around this Motel - several WSW + black pimps in rooms close by

Tples69
03-21-10, 03:11
Anything worth checking out while in town next week?

Staying in N. Myrtle Beach.

Proman
06-08-10, 19:48
Made a few passes down the blvd and up 17 business through the zone this evening. Passed on one WSW on 17 near 4th North. She looked late 30's early 40's, dark hair, about 5'6-7", pretty decent ass, wearing jeans, not much up top. I would give her a 6 or so on the scale. Passed. Real hard to settle for a older SW after seeing all those fine little civilians on the blvd.

Last week I picked up Melinda. For those of you who don't know her, she is about the same as I described except she is tall, maybe 6' and probably a 4 on the scale. Definetly not my type but I was wanting some 411. Gave her .1 for all the info she could give. She confirmed the zone and told me about a young WSW named McKenzie, said she was 21 and you would never know her for a SW. Walks on Flagg. I have not seen her in several trips. Anyone have any info?

Guess its off to cruise the internet!
P

Roush 427
06-12-10, 15:54
Went thru today turned on 3rd looking saw a couple of sws but started looking around and saw 2 leo unmarked lurking, drove a little further and saw a marked one on a side road, could have been set up for a sting, so I left the area, be careful guys.

Humpy
10-12-10, 22:56
Flashback to Labor Day Weekend 2010. I cackled into town on Saturday around dark. Found a flee-bag motel on Chester St. And was only planning to stay for one night at that roach-motel and upgrade the next day since it was late anyway. Well cruised down Chester going South and saw a hot young looking WSW getting shaken down by the Fuzz. Decided to park my ride and foot it pretending to be a tourist. That was after getting warmed up at the motel by the "maid" with a little deep-throat. Well anyway, fortunately for me, I bumpted right into "Angel" around 3rd and Chester / Kings. She stayed the whole weekend. Maybe it was my Rolex. Well anyway, just for a little intel, I saw a smoking hot Russian SW too later that night around 3am. Plus you can always find a human Hoover vacume just getting out of the joint around A-OK Street.

Proman
10-13-10, 21:56
Cruised for a while this evening and had some luc. First I saw a really nice young blond, slender, but a cute face. Made the turn around the block to check out the surroundings and she was nowhere to be seen. Cruised a while saw several SW's that did not do anything for me. I do not like the cracked out street look at all. Anyway I turned off the King's Hwy. Onto one of the number streets and there is the little hottie down the next block. Again I am trying to be careful as the bike riders were out. So I go past her gave her a smile and nod and she nods, and stop at the stop sign a hundred feet or so up. When she gets even she starts towawrd the car and then stops and nods her head up the block. I get a little puzzled but go through the stop sign like I was just driving through. When I go not 50 yards on the same side of the road as she was was two LEO's standing in the shadows out of their cruiser. I would have been dead meat. My guardian angel, or guardian SW was with me tonight. You think I would have had enough but I headed home and two blocks down and two over I saw this SW in the shadows and she looked pretty good, I pulled into the shadows and told her to jump in. She was tall about 5'8" sandy blond hair and said she was 38 y / o, much to my surprise as she looked about 28-30 and not all used up. We did the LEO check and off we went to my room. She has a nice bod, A cups but with a nice hang out to a a point with big nipples. She also said I could give her what she was worth which made think of an eariler post except for the hair color. She agreed to.5 for a long half and half. She was very cooperartive with good dirty talk. We started with my fingers doing the walking standing while she gave the boys a good oral cleaning. She got off twice while this was going on, I think she did because I two big fat fingers in as deep as I could get and she spasmed pretty hard. After I smelled my fingers I forgot about the first half and settled for good long flute lesson and she could play pretty well. Finished with her looking up talking dirty while I covered her face and tounge. She was so good I tipped her.1 even with the moderate odor. For trusted seniors only I have digits, she can only receive text at present.

Proman
10-13-10, 22:02
Flashback to Labor Day Weekend 2010. I cackled into town on Saturday around dark. Found a flee-bag motel on Chester St. And was only planning to stay for one night at that roach-motel and upgrade the next day since it was late anyway. Well cruised down Chester going South and saw a hot young looking WSW getting shaken down by the Fuzz. Decided to park my ride and foot it pretending to be a tourist. That was after getting warmed up at the motel by the "maid" with a little deep-throat. Well anyway, fortunately for me, I bumpted right into "Angel" around 3rd and Chester / Kings. She stayed the whole weekend. Maybe it was my Rolex. Well anyway, just for a little intel, I saw a smoking hot Russian SW too later that night around 3am. Plus you can always find a human Hoover vacume just getting out of the joint around A-OK Street.I have seen quite a few extremely hot young russians walking even in the zone in the early hours to dawn but can not get them to even look at me. I have my doubts she was really a SW. If there is something I am missing you more experienced mongers can help me out with the intel cause I would kill to have some time with one of those hotties?

Stay Safe

P

Roush 427
10-15-10, 14:49
I have seen quite a few extremely hot young russians walking even in the zone in the early hours to dawn but can not get them to even look at me. I have my doubts she was really a SW. If there is something I am missing you more experienced mongers can help me out with the intel cause I would kill to have some time with one of those hotties?

Stay Safe

PA lot of what you see is the food service and retail workers, they usually stick togather, then you have the club girls whom I've found they like money and will do most any thing you want to but you have to go to the ckubs and make your deals in the VIP rooms. Just my two cents, be safe guys.

Hightown Bill
10-21-10, 01:00
Met this one thru the Club Fantails.

She is smokin but costly. $200.

Not worth every penny.

Her name is Allison.

Roush 427
10-21-10, 17:00
Met this one thru the Club Fantails.

She is smokin but costly. $200.

Not worth every penny.

Her name is Allison. She's got to pay for them LOL thats why the 200, be safe!

Fish Bone
11-12-10, 13:38
According to the Sun News, a 32 year old woman was arrested for prostitution by undercover police on October 24 at the intersection of Ocean Blvd. And 20th Ave. South.

Chicken Head50
03-12-11, 18:15
Roll in to the beach, when weather is good. Rode in from Chuck town today. Got my usual room on the strand. First look on Yaupen, about 17th. Isreal, so she said. 30 for the lesson. Good skills. Seemed to enjoy her job. Got right on my scooter with no under garmets. Worth the trip. 7 skills. 5 looks, only because of her age.

Chicken Head50
03-13-11, 12:02
Israel. Old spinner, with her blessing. 5032415

Wnc Oakley
06-06-11, 23:01
She'd be sucking my cock. In town for a biz thing, decided to check some areas mentioned below. Hooked up with Asia, a older BSW spinner, between 24th and 21st. 20 had her playing a turn on my flute in a fast food parking lot. She wanted to hit up these apartments but my date never chooses! Skill 7, looks. 6.9. She was probably an 8 5 yrs ago.

Roush 427
06-13-11, 17:15
I went thru mb yesterday near the bus station and saw one WSW standing thereshe gave me a smile so I pulled up and she just didn't seem right, I looked around and noticed a car parked in the lot across the street with dark tinted windows my years of doing this told me to get the hell out of there, so I ask the gal where shoneys was located and she said down the main street, so I got out of there, if it don't feel right don't do it, I don't want my mug in the sun news.

Be safe guys,

Roush

Roush 427
06-20-11, 21:57
I was going down Kings Hwy sun and it started raining, I saw a slender tall black lady walking along 67th street and me being the gent I am I stopped and asked if she needed a ride and she got in. We talked and she is here on a work visa till sept along with some other gals working house keeping at local hotels she was about 35 I'd say its hard to tell nice bubble butt and be cups nice long legs, asked if she liked american men and she said yes, so I asked about getting in her paints and she said yes, she was tight and not shaved at all down there, fair flute lesson and pretty good FS, not the best I've had and sure not the worst, I dropped her off at food lion and gave her 25 to put on her phone.

Keep it safe guys,

Roush

TwistedBrother
06-27-11, 22:21
Hi Myrtle Beach mongers,

Name of TwistedBrother, hail from Michigan and visiting for an event this week. Had a bad spa experience which I will relate in the proper thread later, but on my way back to the hotel, as I cut down 501 and headed down 3rd toward the beach, I saw a VERY good looking gal walking rather slowly and deliberately toward the beach. This was around 9 pm. I don't usually rate by number, but maybe 8-9 on SW scale. Not positive she was an SW, though. Drove by a few times and she looked at me, but not an obvious wave. I wasn't sure at this point, having only read some of the Myrtle Beach posts, if I could be expected to find someone there.

MY gut tells me she would have gotten in my car, but I couldn't do it at this point. She was white, maybe late 20s, good figure, probably at least 5'9", blue jeans, yellow shirt. Let me know if you see her or have seen her.

TwistedBrother
07-02-11, 00:29
Tried trolling Wednesday evening w / o a real good idea of where to go. Tried up and down Kings some (15-20 blocks both ways) , in and out of some side streets, esp. 3rd south, and basically saw nothing. Eventually around 11 and then much later on another trip, saw someone who was clearly out for something, but not attractive. A MIWNWTF if I ever saw one. Oh well, gone now, see if I ever make it back and get better info before I start!

Roush 427
07-08-11, 21:32
I saw the gal again and she did remember me, so off we went I picked her up almost in the same place as before, near dollar general close to 67th. This time we did the deed in the food lion paring lot. She gives a good BBBJCIM thats all she said she had time for she had to get to work. I gave her a20 and she was happy.

Have fun guys and be safe,

Roush

Allen
07-26-11, 10:48
Was in Myrtle for 3 days this past weekend. Thursday thru Sunday morning. Saw a bunch of strollers from south 3rd to south 25th. On Kings highway and Ocean Blvd and a couple on 501 out towards the 17 bypass from the 3rd ave Y. Was with family and couldn't partake. Ranged from 2's to 7's on theh SW scale. Have fun.

AL

Roush 427
08-02-11, 07:41
I got the chance to see her the other day for a little while when she was on her way to work, only a BBBJCIM she was short on time I hope to repeat again before she leaves for jamaca next month.

Roush

Proman
08-06-11, 10:36
The 38 why / o that has been reported on before, is still down on the south end. She still gives pretty good service. .6 got me anything I wanted and I wanted a lot!

Creamike70
08-18-11, 09:15
Where is the best spot and times for WSW around Mb?

Creamike70
08-19-11, 11:07
Trolled from 1st down as far as 50th saw nothing but a few LE.

Roush 427
08-24-11, 05:52
I saw her for the last time the other day she said they were leaving going home and may be back next season. I did get FS again and she did a right good job, she's got some nice long legs, I like that pussy shaved but un shaved it was good and hot, good oral skills I gave her 50 and took her to kfc maybe ill get to see her next season, have fun guys, Roush

Va Fun Tymes
08-29-11, 07:54
In the past 6 years I have been coming here I haven't seen the SW scene so dead! Have the streets changed? Give me a PM if you want to keep it private!

Muddy Shoes
08-29-11, 08:47
In the past 6 years I have been coming here I haven't seen the SW scene so dead! Have the streets changed? Give me a PM if you want to keep it private!Seems like the MBPD has been running a pretty successful sting operation over the past year or two. At least once a week there's a blurb in the Sun News about a SW arrest. Always the same scenario based on the police report. Girl asks LEO if he's a cop and he says no (no doubt after grabbing some titty or pulling his dick out) and then pulled over by marked car. After budget cuts and layoffs, looks like there's still money to get the ho's off the street. Although I haven't been active in the street scene in years, I do sometimes ride around just to see whats there, and it aint much. And what little I do see from time to time is bottom shelf hooch.

Roush 427
08-30-11, 08:27
Seems like the MBPD has been running a pretty successful sting operation over the past year or two. At least once a week there's a blurb in the Sun News about a SW arrest. Always the same scenario based on the police report. Girl asks LEO if he's a cop and he says no (no doubt after grabbing some titty or pulling his dick out) and then pulled over by marked car. After budget cuts and layoffs, looks like there's still money to get the ho's off the street. Although I haven't been active in the street scene in years, I do sometimes ride around just to see whats there, and it aint much. And what little I do see from time to time is bottom shelf hooch.Also some of the former sws are now on mbbp instead of being on the streets, they feel that its safer and make more money than the sws would.

Just my 2 cents, have fun and be safe, Roush

Doctorlovembsc
09-13-11, 17:59
I saw 2 today 1 one ocean blvd. 13th S to 22th S area I have seen her alot in pass couple years small sandy blonde real skinny legs but big tits I think her name in Michelle alot of you probably know her. Then I saw one around 10 ave S on yaupon Mexican with tattoo on neck a little thicker but nice body (big butt and big tits) it seems like MB is starting to get busier on SW scene because season is over. 3 hot spots 3rd ave and Hwy 15, 10 ave S thru 20th ave S ocean blvd, and Flagg Street been alot of activity thru these areas. Happy hunting!

Be Safe The Doctor

Roush 427
09-18-11, 18:47
Rode down kings hwy and by the bus station and the motels down in that area but notin going on, only thing I saw was mbs finest running radar down thru there, Roush

Proverted
10-19-11, 21:59
I was in MB for the weekend. The weather was great; you would have thought there would be street activity everywhere. I hit all the normal spots Friday, Saturday with no luck at all. Then on Sunday, I spotted Rebecca. As I got closer I noticed a city gov. Truck on my tail, so I went passed her. The truck did too, but turned and went back. I pulled over in time to see her climb into the cab of a 18 wheeler. It was easy to tail the big rig. After they parked for 15 minutes, she climbs out and walks right by where I was parked. I ended my trip with a CBJ that was worth the Jackson I gave. This was around the koa off of Kings Highway.

Mr Goodwrench
11-22-11, 20:02
Was on the Grand Strand this weekend and had some time to do a little driving around. Found a skinny little blonde with a big overbite on Friday night when I stopped at a store to grab a drink. She was standing outside and smiled as I walked out. Asked her if she needs a ride and she starts to hop in then walks around the car and said someone was watching her. So I left the area. Happened to see her about 30 mins later walking up 17 business, pulled down a side street (12th ave s) and she hops in. .2 for BBBJCIM. Started off decent but kept having to tell her to stop using her hand. Won't repeat. Said her name was Mel.

On Saturday night, was heading up Ocean Blvd and stopped to talk to this girl. Seemed like a civi and asked me for a ride to her hotel. So on the return trip later I see her out walking a side street, drive past and stop. She runs up, hops in and smiles and grabs my leg. So off we go to a secluded place for some fun for a Jackson. She was a pretty brunette and had some good BBBJCIM skills. I think she called herself Ty. Would definately repeat! So, I wake up Sunday morning and think. That was a good dream. They are out there. Maybe for once I just got lucky to find 'em.

Go fast.... Turn left.

Mr G.

Roush 427
11-24-11, 14:00
Was on the Grand Strand this weekend and had some time to do a little driving around. Found a skinny little blonde with a big overbite on Friday night when I stopped at a store to grab a drink. She was standing outside and smiled as I walked out. Asked her if she needs a ride and she starts to hop in then walks around the car and said someone was watching her. So I left the area. Happened to see her about 30 mins later walking up 17 business, pulled down a side street (12th ave s) and she hops in. .2 for BBBJCIM. Started off decent but kept having to tell her to stop using her hand. Won't repeat. Said her name was Mel.

On Saturday night, was heading up Ocean Blvd and stopped to talk to this girl. Seemed like a civi and asked me for a ride to her hotel. So on the return trip later I see her out walking a side street, drive past and stop. She runs up, hops in and smiles and grabs my leg. So off we go to a secluded place for some fun for a Jackson. She was a pretty brunette and had some good BBBJCIM skills. I think she called herself Ty. Would definately repeat! So, I wake up Sunday morning and think. That was a good dream. They are out there. Maybe for once I just got lucky to find 'them.

Go fast. Turn left.

Mr G.Sounds good maybe its going to get better on the street scene in mb, Roush

Roush 427
11-29-11, 12:37
Sunday I was going south and got to 6th and street and saw one walking near the post office just before 8th, she looked and I stopped and ask where she was going and she said down to hudsons flea mkt, she got in and started telling me her problems and I tried to console her, boy friend problems, said she was starved so I stopped at capt the s we ate lunch and headed out then she said she needed money and I told her I would give her 20 for a BBBJ and she said ok, when we got to the flea market I parked away form the crowd and she did a pretty good job and never spit it out just took it right on down, said her girl friend worked there, she was about 30 fair built and maybe 32cs, wouldn't let me get that pussy but I left happy, have fun guys, Roush

Boyd68
12-14-11, 20:10
Found this link in on the Charlotte pages. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16323908/mbpd-conducts-prostitution-sting-nets-16-arrests#.TujzZYxUKbY.facebook

Roush 427
12-15-11, 16:33
Found this link in on the Charlotte pages.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16323908/mbpd-conducts-prostitution-sting-nets-16-arrests#.TujzZYxUKbY.facebookI sure am glad we have someone out there keeping the streets safe for us, protecting us fron these type of women, could be worse they could be spending time getting drugs off the streets and fighting real crime guys, I forgot that would take away from there donut time [LOL] every body send them a dozen for Christmas. Just my two cents, Roush

Boyd68
12-16-11, 14:03
Amen. Stay safe!

I sure am glad we have someone out there keeping the streets safe for us, protecting us fron these type of women, could be worse they could be spending time getting drugs off the streets and fighting real crime guys, I forgot that would take away from there donut time [LOL] every body send them a dozen for Christmas. Just my two cents, Roush

JoeTater7
01-22-12, 10:00
Went riding through the zone yesterday around 2pm saw some nasty WSW mixed with 1 beauty. She was tall with strawberry blondish hair real nice ass. She was coming out of the station at 6 the Ave. I went to loop back around and as I pulled up to the stop sign on 6th the Chrysler in front of me picked her up, damn! I wish I would've got her, but I'm persistent. So I drove around for a bit longer hitting up the full range of the zone. Coming down around 2nd Ave. S. I saw this cute little blonde. She was hot so I stopped and she hopped in said her name was Rebecca. So we talked for a minute did the grab test and rode over to a nice little hidey hole. I still wasn't sure so I asked her to do 1 more grab test and she went a little further and started the ole BJ. With no money on the table I was shocked! She was great good BJ with a nice tight FS finish. I gave her 30 and dropped her off with a smile on my face and her number on my phone. So not to bad for a rainy day. MB is still alive. I was beginning to wonder. I've had a lot of bad experiences lately that were rushed or had bad services. So it is good to know girls like Becca are still around. She said she is on BP. So definitely check her out!

Roush 427
01-24-12, 10:24
Went riding through the zone yesterday around 2pm saw some nasty WSW mixed with 1 beauty. She was tall with strawberry blondish hair real nice ass. She was coming out of the station at 6 the Ave. I went to loop back around and as I pulled up to the stop sign on 6th the Chrysler in front of me picked her up, damn! I wish I would've got her, but I'm persistent. So I drove around for a bit longer hitting up the full range of the zone. Coming down around 2nd Ave. S. I saw this cute little blonde. She was hot so I stopped and she hopped in said her name was Rebecca. So we talked for a minute did the grab test and rode over to a nice little hidey hole. I still wasn't sure so I asked her to do 1 more grab test and she went a little further and started the ole BJ. With no money on the table I was shocked! She was great good BJ with a nice tight FS finish. I gave her 30 and dropped her off with a smile on my face and her number on my phone. So not to bad for a rainy day. MB is still alive. I was beginning to wonder. I've had a lot of bad experiences lately that were rushed or had bad services. So it is good to know girls like Becca are still around. She said she is on BP. So definitely check her out!Report I'd say, glad to hear it, maybe its comming to life, Have fun Roush

Slowboy43
01-26-12, 13:47
Picked up a WSW on 17 in little river

6 on SW scale.

Bbjcim 20.

28yo little thick.

Got number pm

Vbgent4u2c
01-26-12, 15:50
I sure am glad we have someone out there keeping the streets safe for us, protecting us fron these type of women, could be worse they could be spending time getting drugs off the streets and fighting real crime guys, I forgot that would take away from there donut time [LOL] every body send them a dozen for Christmas. Just my two cents, RoushHey Roush,

Let me know if you get Tracey's number? LOL!

Roush 427
01-26-12, 16:41
Hey Roush,

Let me know if you get Tracey's number? LOL!I hear you my friend LOL, Roush

Slowboy43
02-01-12, 18:41
Well was on prowl today on 17 buss saw 1 WSW about 7-8 near altanic beach and wendy hill when got turned around some lucky person swept her up black hair mid back mid tenties and also see mixed SW walker 7-8 both were hot and fine missed out on both any body know any thing about them.

Shithead06
02-03-12, 10:27
I came to your fine city for a few days to enjoy life. Tuesday evening I had the urge to prowl and growl. After driving most of the strips between 10th N and 20 S I did spot some SW's. On 5 N I saw a Blonde and a Brunette that was fairly decent looking about 10 PM. In less then 1 minute, I had one of the local PD following my ass so tight I didn't dare make a trip back through. They both gave the look when I went past. Then on one of the side streets off of 6th S I saw a Brunette that was rough around the edges, I no more then made a U turn when another local PD cars jumped on my bumper. Wow what did you all do to piss them off. I've had this hobby in many different States and Towns and have never drew any real PD attention. I decided it wasn't worth my trouble and headed back to my room. Good Luck out there. Maybe next time one of the Seniors will be nice enough to send me a few numbers in advance.

Shitty

Muddy Shoes
02-03-12, 15:41
I came to your fine city for a few days to enjoy life. Tuesday evening I had the urge to prowl and growl. After driving most of the strips between 10th N and 20 S I did spot some SW's. On 5 N I saw a Blonde and a Brunette that was fairly decent looking about 10 PM. In less then 1 minute, I had one of the local PD following my ass so tight I didn't dare make a trip back through. They both gave the look when I went past. Then on one of the side streets off of 6th S I saw a Brunette that was rough around the edges, I no more then made a U turn when another local PD cars jumped on my bumper. Wow what did you all do to piss them off. I've had this hobby in many different States and Towns and have never drew any real PD attention. I decided it wasn't worth my trouble and headed back to my room. Good Luck out there. Maybe next time one of the Seniors will be nice enough to send me a few numbers in advance.

ShittyThere are UC's trolling the area picking up SW's with marked LEO tailing the UC vehicle and pulling them over after a deal is struck (no doubt after the brave LEO has passed the cop test by grabbing a little titty). There's at least 2-3 articles a week in local paper about prostitution arrests-always following this same scenario. You must have been interfering with their operation. You never hear about any of the crack-dealing thugs in those areas getting busted-just the girls.

BTW, nice handle, Shithead! Welcome to our crime-free city.

Roush 427
02-03-12, 16:45
There are UC's trolling the area picking up SW's with marked LEO tailing the UC vehicle and pulling them over after a deal is struck (no doubt after the brave LEO has passed the cop test by grabbing a little titty). There's at least 2-3 articles a week in local paper about prostitution arrests-always following this same scenario. You must have been interfering with their operation. You never hear about any of the crack-dealing thugs in those areas getting busted-just the girls.

BTW, nice handle, Shithead! Welcome to our crime-free city.Ill have to second that Muddy to much work like drugs and such takes away from donut time LOL, Roush

BigTrav
02-07-12, 16:26
Boys – What's up and we need to get this board thriving again. Myrtle Beach is running rampant with hoes, but most of you seem complacent and lazy. Here is a little intel for ya.

SW's – The street walker scene in MB is not what it use to be. I remember a time when some SW's looked better than some regular chicks. Below is a list of SW's who have fallen victim to LEO at some point. I will give some info on them. Some of their pics are on the J. Reuben Long website.

Jennifer Goes by the street name of Jenny. Jenny is from Florida, but she is trouble. She is a heroin / crack addict, but she is not a bad looking for a working girl. She is constantly and currently in streets. She has a nice personality, but she is well known to LEO. I would use caution when seeing her on streets. For seniors and seniors only, I will share her digits. She prefers texting as she never has any minutes on her phone.

Alexis– Goes by the street name of Bailey. I knew lexis before the heroin took effect. She is a nice girl, and gave some of the best head ever. She has been busted in a couple stings by LEO, but I always felt sorry for Lexis as she was truly a good girl. You could fall asleep with $500. 00 in your pocket with her around, and she would never steal. She moved away for a while, but she will soon return to MB. She is not Russian, but not bad for a regular white girl.

Christina – Goes by her real name. She is a friend of friend. She walks the street regularly. I know very little about her, but hear she sucks a mean dick. Nice body too.

Kimberly – Three words will sum this up – 'STINKING BLACK HOE' Stay away.

I could go on an on; however we all know the hoes are there. I would caution you guys as the most of these bitches are trouble. On a sad note, the Master's is the best strip club in Horry Co. A friend of mine named Lulu recently died from of course (heroin overdose). Lulu was a great stripper, but streets caught up to her. Anyway PM with questions and remember it is all about the PUSSY man.

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:27
Boys – What's up and we need to get this board thriving again. Myrtle Beach is running rampant with hoes, but most of you seem complacent and lazy. Here is a little intel for ya.

SW's – The street walker scene in MB is not what it use to be. I remember a time when some SW's looked better than some regular chicks. Below is a list of SW's who have fallen victim to LEO at some point. I will give some info on them. Some of their pics are on the J. Reuben Long website.

Jennifer Goes by the street name of Jenny. Jenny is from Florida, but she is trouble. She is a heroin / crack addict, but she is not a bad looking for a working girl. She is constantly and currently in streets. She has a nice personality, but she is well known to LEO. I would use caution when seeing her on streets. For seniors and seniors only, I will share her digits. She prefers texting as she never has any minutes on her phone.

Alexis– Goes by the street name of Bailey. I knew lexis before the heroin took effect. She is a nice girl, and gave some of the best head ever. She has been busted in a couple stings by LEO, but I always felt sorry for Lexis as she was truly a good girl. You could fall asleep with $500. 00 in your pocket with her around, and she would never steal. She moved away for a while, but she will soon return to MB. She is not Russian, but not bad for a regular white girl.

Christina – Goes by her real name. She is a friend of friend. She walks the street regularly. I know very little about her, but hear she sucks a mean dick. Nice body too.

Kimberly – Three words will sum this up – 'STINKING BLACK HOE' Stay away.

I could go on an on; however we all know the hoes are there. I would caution you guys as the most of these bitches are trouble. On a sad note, the Master's is the best strip club in Horry Co. A friend of mine named Lulu recently died from of course (heroin overdose). Lulu was a great stripper, but streets caught up to her. Anyway PM with questions and remember it is all about the PUSSY man.Made the round thru ob and kings hwy sun, saw some leo in marked and unmarked vehicles, don't think they were there relaxing LOL, good report be safe, Roush

Slowboy43
02-08-12, 11:22
Well I was checking out the streets in myrtle Friday.

Didn't see any body.

So was headed back home and saw one on 3rd s $20 BBBJ name was.

Amada nice body good service

Roush 427
03-02-12, 16:48
The jamacian gal I met last year called me today to let me know that she is back from jamacia, will be here for the season so maybe the streets will pick up now, these gals come over and work in the hotels doing cleaning then go back home when the season is over, got to visit her tomorrow, hope to have fun Roush

Roush 427
03-03-12, 18:53
I went to see cherrie this am, and she was very glad to see me, damn she put it on me very good, tall slender and sexy as hell, I saw some of the other gals with her crew and most of them don't look bad either she's going to let me know if any or all of them want to play about had to crawl back to my truck, LOL Roush

JoeTater7
03-04-12, 00:03
How can I meet up with her. She sounds hot.

Roush 427
03-04-12, 15:35
How can I meet up with her. She sounds hot.she's not ready to meet anyone else yet, Roush

JoeTater7
03-04-12, 17:41
she's not ready to meet anyone else yet, RoushUnderstood. When she's ready let me know.

Roush 427
03-09-12, 22:14
Saw her and asked about doing one or more of her gal friends, and man she got pissed told me to come in the bedroom with her, she stripped and I did to guys she put that thing on me and I mean she worked me over good, I started to get up afterward and she said no come back here, so I did and she got me ready and I popped again, then she said I got all you can handle, LOL wow, I said yes of course, so I won't ask again, what a life and what a way to go, had fun Roush

JoeTater7
03-10-12, 07:34
Saw her and asked about doing one or more of her gal friends, and man she got pissed told me to come in the bedroom with her, she stripped and I did to guys she put that thing on me and I mean she worked me over good, I started to get up afterward and she said no come back here, so I did and she got me ready and I popped again, then she said I got all you can handle, LOL wow, I said yes of course, so I won't ask again, what a life and what a way to go, had fun RoushYeah sure why don't you rub it in a little deeper ha ha. When can I meet this chick.

Roush 427
03-10-12, 17:45
Yeah sure why don't you rub it in a little deeper ha ha. When can I meet this chick.Sorry guy she said she aint sharing that booty, I must have done a good job LOL I guess, have fun Roush

Roush 427
03-20-12, 21:18
I talked to her again about her friends and hooking them up and she said she would talk to them about it they could use some green, Roush

JoeTater7
03-22-12, 09:14
I talked to her again about her friends and hooking them up and she said she would talk to them about it they could use some green, RoushWhen you get some info let me know.

Roush 427
03-23-12, 12:54
When you get some info let me know.To see her today later and ill see and let you know, Roush

InletMax
03-24-12, 09:31
To see her today later and ill see and let you know, RoushI wouldn't mind knowing about some new ones just making some on the side. If the friends want to get started let us know.

Roush 427
03-27-12, 12:29
She talked to her girl friends and they said they were happy with the guys they were seeing, same ones they saw last year, sorry guys Roush

Boyd68
04-10-12, 03:06
Just got back from 3 hrs looking for a nice SW. Yuppon & Flagg area. A few out but nothing I would pick up. Perhaps Tuesday!

Roush 427
04-16-12, 20:45
Got to see her today and had a very good time, she told me that several more gals were on the way from her country and she would let me know if any needed any attention LOL these haven't been here before, Roush

Roush 427
05-08-12, 08:05
Well the new ones are here but, they want to stay and are looking to get hitched so they can, bad news they just want a name thats all, good luck, not for me Roush

Roush 427
05-08-12, 08:16
Picked this one up and gave her a ride from little river near the rest area, from wv said she was cumming for bike week small gal not much titts and small ass brown hair about 5ft, had a little back pack was hungry of course so I stopped at mickey the and got her a burger and shake, I told her I was helping her and how about helping me, so she said she liked to do bjs, I stopped at the mall in nmb parking lot where she did a BBBJCIM and washed it down with milk shake wow she has talent, wouldn't let me tap that pussy said she rather suck, owell I dropped her off on ob south near the old pavilian area, if you see her she's good with the flute, Roush

Member #4169
05-08-12, 08:46
Well the new ones are here but, they want to stay and are looking to get hitched so they can, bad news they just want a name thats all, good luck, not for me RoushHey I got 2 ex wives. I can go for a third. LOL my first two ex-wives were crazy and hot. This time there would just be more paperwork.

Wrecknball
05-08-12, 10:59
Looks like MBPD rounded up the best talet I've seen in a while. Check out the Sun News for the story. Three out of the 4 were pretty nice.

WB

Roush 427
05-08-12, 14:43
Hey I got 2 ex wives. I can go for a third. LOL my first two ex-wives were crazy and hot. This time there would just be more paperwork.That would be one way to get one to come to oib, Roush

Roush 427
05-08-12, 14:46
Looks like MBPD rounded up the best talet I've seen in a while. Check out the Sun News for the story. Three out of the 4 were pretty nice.

WBCleaning they have to get the streets safe for the visitors LOL, Roush

Stann Mann
05-08-12, 17:36
Cleaning they have to get the streets safe for the visitors LOL, RoushNever learn. Your tax dollars hard at waste.

Slurp
05-10-12, 23:06
Cleaning they have to get the streets safe for the visitors LOL, RoushI'll be a visitor and the streets would be a lot safer if I can get a cheap BJ now and then while visiting! LOL

Roush 427
05-11-12, 06:15
I'll be a visitor and the streets would be a lot safer if I can get a cheap BJ now and then while visiting! LOLJust use the big head before you go for it, be careful but you can have fun in mb, Roush

Vbgent4u2c
05-11-12, 17:08

WBGot to love the one that was busted twice! LOL!

Hey Roush, get Kristine's number for my next visit OK?

Roush 427
05-11-12, 17:43
Got to love the one that was busted twice! LOL!

Hey Roush, get Kristine's number for my next visit OK?You got so many numbers in your file now youll never get thru all of them, LOL Roush

Vbgent4u2c
05-12-12, 15:20
You got so many numbers in your file now youll never get thru all of them, LOL RoushYes, but always room for some new, young and fresh talent!

Roush 427
05-12-12, 16:45
Yes, but always room for some new, young and fresh talent!Does look good, don't she Roush

Slurp
05-29-12, 06:35
Cruised the South Blvd and Yaupon a bit just to get an idea of the scene, Last week saw nothing on a few brief looks and bike week was too crowded to find anyone, half the women here with their biker guys dressed like SW or worse so it was impossible to tell. LOL

Saw several BSW and one possible WSW. 2 of the BSW looked pretty nice, almost too nice. I tracked the prettiest one who strolled south past 22nd when I packed it in. Pretty sure she was SW and not a decoy. I wasn't really in pickup mode but was tempted.

Wonder if I'm looking in the right spots? If anyone would PM me some info on better places (or key areas to focus) to look I would appreciate. Of course I will report any finds.

Slurp
05-30-12, 00:24
Took another drive and saw some really nice looking BSW again, one didn't walk too far and kept to a small area, usually that indicates decoy.

I saw many tonight all over town, picked up Jennifer on south end and Brandy on north end, decided to see which part of town was best for bbbjtcim. Both did excellent bbbjtcim. You guys are lucky if these 2 girls are any indication of local talent. Both kept at it without complaining for a good long time. Where I come from after 2- 3 minutes most of them start with the "are you going to cum soon?" crap which usually makes willy limp. Both girls kept at it with quality work until I was happy. They also were not greedy, lower rates here than I am used to, good for you guys. I did get permission to share both phone numbers so if you are a contributing senior member send me a PM if you'd like them.

Stann Mann
05-30-12, 08:16
Took another drive and saw some really nice looking BSW again, one didn't walk too far and kept to a small area, usually that indicates decoy.

I saw many tonight all over town, picked up Jennifer on south end and Brandy on north end, decided to see which part of town was best for bbbjtcim. Both did excellent bbbjtcim. You guys are lucky if these 2 girls are any indication of local talent. Both kept at it without complaining for a good long time. Where I come from after 2- 3 minutes most of them start with the "are you going to cum soon?" crap which usually makes willy limp. Both girls kept at it with quality work until I was happy. They also were not greedy, lower rates here than I am used to, good for you guys. I did get permission to share both phone numbers so if you are a contributing senior member send me a PM if you'd like them.You had fun. I sent you a pm.

Slurp
06-04-12, 21:07
Stopped at the Dunkin Donuts at 3rd S & Kings Hwy and saw a cute BSW walking, got the wave but had errands to run. Later I cruised both north and south with no luck but as I was about to go home and jerk off saw her again on Flagg. Cute little ass in a long skirt, sort of an odd sight. That's because she was a guy. Thought I'd let you know so whatever your interests you can avoid / seek.

Roush 427
06-04-12, 21:50
Stopped at the Dunkin Donuts at 3rd S & Kings Hwy and saw a cute BSW walking, got the wave but had errands to run. Later I cruised both north and south with no luck but as I was about to go home and jerk off saw her again on Flagg. Cute little ass in a long skirt, sort of an odd sight. That's because she was a guy. Thought I'd let you know so whatever your interests you can avoid / seek.Must have ate a donut and thought it was a girl, LOL keep looking slurp and have fun Roush

Slurp
06-06-12, 06:09
Wasn't really going to pick anyone up, just wanted to "window shop" last night. Saw a really pretty brunette, tall with hair past shoulders wearing a mini skirt (or hotpants) and cowboy boots walking along Cassandra. Wasn't 100% sure but went to an ATM, wasn't about to pass her up if so. There was a group of people walking a bit behind her so wanted to let them seperate before attempting a pickup.

Of course once I filled my pockets she was gone. But curiously I noticed 3 or 4 LE having a conference at 18th & Yaupon. Didn't see the cowgirl anywhere but it made me wonder. A few blocks down Yaupon near was a probable WSW calling "hey, come here". Whole scene had me a bit spooked. Saw nothing on north end and decided my sight seeing tour was over. Checked for the cowgirl one last time, hopefully someone was getting a good ride from her.

Roush 427
06-06-12, 07:06
Wasn't really going to pick anyone up, just wanted to "window shop" last night. Saw a really pretty brunette, tall with hair past shoulders wearing a mini skirt (or hotpants) and cowboy boots walking along Cassandra. Wasn't 100% sure but went to an ATM, wasn't about to pass her up if so. There was a group of people walking a bit behind her so wanted to let them seperate before attempting a pickup.

Of course once I filled my pockets she was gone. But curiously I noticed 3 or 4 LE having a conference at 18th & Yaupon. Didn't see the cowgirl anywhere but it made me wonder. A few blocks down Yaupon near was a probable WSW calling "hey, come here". Whole scene had me a bit spooked. Saw nothing on north end and decided my sight seeing tour was over. Checked for the cowgirl one last time, hopefully someone was getting a good ride from her.To use four eyes down in that area the boys in blue do work that area, be safe Roush

Big Delicious
06-06-12, 13:59
Hey brothers. Nothern monger on my way down at the end of the month. Wondering where the best spots are to troll. Any info. Is helpful.

Would also like info on LEO's activities if you have an eye on them.

Happy hunting.

BigD

Roush 427
06-06-12, 20:08
Saw this gal walking on 904 going to 17 so I stopped and being a gentleman LOL I ask if she needed a ride, she got in and wanted a couple beers at the station across from mickey d s and some smokes newports of course, no money so deal time, give her ten to get what she wanted then went back up 904 to her g friends trailer and got a BBBJ and FS used a cover, you never know gave her another 20 and left before the g friend came back, said she had lost her see phone said she was going to get another one, maybe ill see her again and get a number, hope Roush

Roush 427
06-06-12, 20:16
Hey brothers. Nothern monger on my way down at the end of the month. Wondering where the best spots are to troll. Any info. Is helpful.

Would also like info on LEO's activities if you have an eye on them.

Happy hunting.

BigDOcean blvd is usually good the old pavilion area and south, leo is active read the forum posts for more info, good luck Roush

Stann Mann
06-07-12, 07:52
Saw this gal walking on 904 going to 17 so I stopped and being a gentleman LOL I ask if she needed a ride, she got in and wanted a couple beers at the station across from mickey d s and some smokes newports of course, no money so deal time, give her ten to get what she wanted then went back up 904 to her g friends trailer and got a BBBJ and FS used a cover, you never know gave her another 20 and left before the g friend came back, said she had lost her see phone said she was going to get another one, maybe ill see her again and get a number, hope RoushThat in NC or SC? If SC, where is 904? Thanks for the report, dude.

Roush 427
06-07-12, 09:18
That in NC or SC? If SC, where is 904? Thanks for the report, dude.Near sunset and ocean isle beach close to whispering pines nudist colony. Roush

Slurp
06-07-12, 17:54
Saw a SW on Yaupon near 18th late afternoon. She appeared to be native or similar. She had very short dark hair, not particularly attractive but not fugly with a pretty decent rack. Decent legs, didn't get a good look at her ass. She had a bit of a pockmarked face but looked healthier than your average SW, either she is not on the pipe or just started. I was on my way home from work and needed a shower so didn't stop. Had someone else in mind for later.

Slurp
06-07-12, 17:58
Saw this gal walking on 904 going to 17 so I stopped and being a gentleman LOL I ask if she needed a ride, she got in and wanted a couple beers at the station across from mickey d s and some smokes newports of course, no money so deal time, give her ten to get what she wanted then went back up 904 to her g friends trailer and got a BBBJ and FS used a cover, you never know gave her another 20 and left before the g friend came back, said she had lost her see phone said she was going to get another one, maybe ill see her again and get a number, hope RoushNice score, seems like you attract lots of interesting ladies, wish I knew your secret. Good for you, thanks for sharing!

Roush 427
06-07-12, 18:04
Nice score, seems like you attract lots of interesting ladies, wish I knew your secret. Good for you, thanks for sharing!Why I'm divorced to LOL, Roush

Slurp
06-07-12, 18:29
Why I'm divorced to LOL, RoushI'm not so sure that's a bad thing LOL

Slurp
06-08-12, 00:12
On way home after seeing Roxanne (see BP reviews) I saw a decent looking BSW on Yaupon near 15th. Under cover of dark couldn't tell how pretty but she did have a nice body, her jeans showed off a nice ass. Too bad I just had unloaded.

Beach Guy 626
06-08-12, 20:59
Been a couple years, but I'm back on the forums. Picked up a WSW on Mineola Dr in LR this morning. Body was decent but face was fugly (Definitely from the drugs). Got some head for $.2, half way thru she started asking if I was close and giving me directions to where she wanted me to drop her off. Felt her try and reach in my pocket on her side (always keep it empty just to be careful) Would not recommend.

Good Luck guys

Slurp
06-10-12, 01:15
Saw a tall skinny brunette on C hester in the afternoon, didn't look too appealing. After my encounter with the he / she the other night I had to wonder about this small / no titted tall chick.

After dark saw another chunkier brunette also on Chester, didn't get a real good look at face but from what I could see not so pretty. At least htere are girls around if you are looking. Any port in a storm? I have other hopes for tomorrow so did not stop in those ports LOL

Slurp
06-15-12, 00:05
Weds nite during fireworks I spotted a cute thin blonde on Flagg. I was just window shopping but went by a few times and she was working for sure. I almost changed plans but then someone picked her up. Better looking than your average SW for sure. But being so thin one would guess she has some bad habits, poor thing.

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:53
Going to meet cherrie I went by the bus station area out of habbit and there was a couple gals there I had seen in the past but I had to go and couldn't stop, might want to try that area guys, Roush

Slurp
06-21-12, 00:35
I've been driving a bit and usually see at least 1 girl walking most night, more on most nights. Saw a cutish BSW Asia on the south side, took her to my hotel and she started with a real good BBBJ. She was thin and her ass looked nice in her jeans so I upgraded to FS. She has a lot of loose skin, has lost a bit of weight and I'm thinking this wasn't a great idea. Wrong, that is one tight little kitty. She gave me a great ride. Saw her walking again tonight but I have plans for tomorrow so passed. Nice girl tho, you could do worse.

Dawn is a native with pockmarked face but also a very nice girl. Saw her after Asia and decided to be a pig and go for round 2. Poor girl had to BBBJ for 15-20 minutes but she never complained and only took short HJ breaks. A real trooper and does CIM. Gave me some story about sick mother blah blah blah. Get to hotel the next night and phone rings, it's her. Tell her that I'll see her maybe later in the week. 2 days later she leaves me a message saying very important. I delete it. Tonight she calls again, told it was not cool to be calling and asked her to stop. Good thing she can't get in or she'd be knocking on my door. A shame because she was very good. Oh well. If you aren't taking her to your place pick her up.

HonVincent0503
06-21-12, 00:55
Which street will be more WSW? Thank you

Roush 427
06-21-12, 06:58
I've been driving a bit and usually see at least 1 girl walking most night, more on most nights. Saw a cutish BSW Asia on the south side, took her to my hotel and she started with a real good BBBJ. She was thin and her ass looked nice in her jeans so I upgraded to FS. She has a lot of loose skin, has lost a bit of weight and I'm thinking this wasn't a great idea. Wrong, that is one tight little kitty. She gave me a great ride. Saw her walking again tonight but I have plans for tomorrow so passed. Nice girl tho, you could do worse.

Dawn is a native with pockmarked face but also a very nice girl. Saw her after Asia and decided to be a pig and go for round 2. Poor girl had to BBBJ for 15-20 minutes but she never complained and only took short HJ breaks. A real trooper and does CIM. Gave me some story about sick mother blah blah blah. Get to hotel the next night and phone rings, it's her. Tell her that I'll see her maybe later in the week. 2 days later she leaves me a message saying very important. I delete it. Tonight she calls again, told it was not cool to be calling and asked her to stop. Good thing she can't get in or she'd be knocking on my door. A shame because she was very good. Oh well. If you aren't taking her to your place pick her up.You had a lot of fun here, I know all these gals are going to miss you, have fun be safe, Roush

Thewatcher75
06-25-12, 01:41
Hey guys, down here on vacation went strolling to night found nothing. I saw tons Leo I went out out at midnight is that to late? I went down yaupon went by 7thst bus stop Flagg I saw one. Old bitty I mean she would have to pay me. I went up Kings Hwy and DS.

Member #4169
06-25-12, 08:53
Hey guys, down here on vacation went strolling to night found nothing. I saw tons Leo I went out out at midnight is that to late? I went down yaupon went by 7thst bus stop Flagg I saw one. Old bitty I mean she would have to pay me. I went up Kings Hwy and DS.Early in the morning to around 10 you can often find some. The only problem there are only two kinds of SW`s you will find at this time the fucked up ones that just want to keep partying. But their body is about to give out sometimes these girls passout in your car. (had this happen twice to me) but then again you can find those girls who are trying to get their "Wake up" in which once in a blue moon you might find a good looking BP girl that will do almost anything to get her "Meds".

Now after 10am the usual SW can be found that are usually just junkies. Be careful though this is also when every other tourist is headed to the beach so kinda hard to find the SW if your don't know what to look for.

Now when it gets dark the pigs seem to muli. So becareful. Of course there are alot of pigs down their anyhow.

Roush 427
07-22-12, 16:37
Picked up one near the old col on kings hwy, went on down near k mart and for 20 got a BBBJ average looking nice 34s wouldn't let me tap that kitty said she was on vac with group gave a right good BJ, Roush

Beach Guy 626
07-26-12, 21:13
Took a ride down 17 looking for something about 7:30, saw 2 cracked out looking WSW, kept looking and saw a hot little brunette walking turning down one of the aves. I circled around the block and saw chatting up one of the bicycle cops. Knew she looked to good to be true. Better luck next time. Be careful out there.

Roush 427
07-29-12, 18:38
Took a ride down 17 looking for something about 7:30, saw 2 cracked out looking WSW, kept looking and saw a hot little brunette walking turning down one of the aves. I circled around the block and saw chatting up one of the bicycle cops. Knew she looked to good to be true. Better luck next time. Be careful out there.Be careful out there guys, remember hill street blues, LOL Roush

Jondoe Jane
07-31-12, 13:58
Anyone know the Eastern-block looking girl with A LOT of brown, wavy hair? She's pretty tall and was wearing a aqua-blue dress today about 12:30pm (walking down 17). I saw her last week walking down Ocean with a white dress on. If you've seen her, you won't forget the full head of long hair. Just wondering. Be well all.

Roush 427
07-31-12, 20:42
Anyone know the Eastern-block looking girl with A LOT of brown, wavy hair? She's pretty tall and was wearing a aqua-blue dress today about 12:30pm (walking down 17). I saw her last week walking down Ocean with a white dress on. If you've seen her, you won't forget the full head of long hair. Just wondering. Be well all.don't you just stop and see if she needs a ride if you see her again, if she gets in she is probibly not leo because she wouldn't get in the vehicle, ROUSH

White
08-04-12, 09:00
What's a good area to find street walkers in North myrtle?

I've seen a couple Little River reports but I'm striking out on 17.

Muddy Shoes
08-04-12, 09:21
What's a good area to find street walkers in North myrtle?

I've seen a couple Little River reports but I'm striking out on 17.Its the 3-4 block area east of 17 around 30th S (across from the Crazy Horse & traffic light). I've met a few there is the past, but its not my scence. The town is predominantly black, but the SW's were mostly white. Word of warning: I wouldn't cruise that area after dark.

NMB is not really a haven for SW's. The ones found there are usually in transit to MB or elsewhere, at least that's my take. Good luck.

LooknFora
08-14-12, 10:15
Coming to town soon for a reunion. Any area that I can look in to find a some prospects? If you're ever in Atlanta I'll return the favor.

Roush 427
08-14-12, 16:30
Coming to town soon for a reunion. Any area that I can look in to find a some prospects? If you're ever in Atlanta I'll return the favor.The ocean blvd area usually some SW there, Roush

LooknFora
08-14-12, 18:04
The ocean blvd area usually some SW there, RoushThanks Roush. If you are ever in the Atlanta area hit me up on PM.

RicFlairChop
08-15-12, 19:36
The ocean blvd area usually some SW there, RoushHow do you find them Roush? I have seen some bad ones around Chester Street, but how do you find ones that are any good and know they are working?

Goliath24
08-15-12, 19:49
When you guys see a lady walkin, and you stop to pick her up, how do you go about getting to play time? I have picked a girl once and she seemed to think I was a cop of some sort, which is silly. So I ask, what should I say or do to see if they are interested. I am new to this as I have only seen escorts. Any help from you pros is much appreciated, thanks.

Big Bob Nc
08-15-12, 23:18
I was at Myrtle Beach last week on vacation with family. Got a little free time one afternoon so I went lookin for some strange. I hit some of the roads I havw seen on here but no luck. Then I was goin down 17 and saw this white chick eatin ice cream and lookin up and down the road like she was lookin for someone. So I went to see if she was lookin for me. Pulled up to her hot little white chick early to mid 20's with black hair, asked if she needed a ride she didn't say anything just walked over and got in car. I asked where she was goin and she said where ever I wanted to take her. I asked for a cop check, I always want to play with the kitty before I talk about money just to make sure the girl isn't a cop. She said go ahead play away it was nice and clean she pulled her shorts back so I could rub on it. So I start rubbing on her kitty and she enjoying so much I slide 2 fingers up her and started finger fucking her. After a minute or two I stop, figured we better find a better place than sittin at a stop sign. When I pulled my fingers out her pussy she started lickin and suckin on them, damn that was hot. Didn't have a whole lot of time and wanted some head so we went to a hotel parkin deck. She took her shorts off so I could finger her whille she sucked my cock. Head was great, she took her time didn't rush and took all she could til she started gagging on it. She stopped suckin me at one point cause I was finger fucking her so hard, about the time she said she was cuming a pushed her mouth back down on my cock. In a few minutes she had a mouth full of cum. After she spit it out she licked my cock clean the girl got every drop of it. Damn she was good best 30 I've spent for head ever! After we were done dropped her off where I got her from. Shw said her name was Angie and gave me her digits said she was out on street much and was on backpage I looked on backpage but didn't see her. I may back down to myrtle just to get a room with her for a few hours. The next day I was goin to the CVS and had a redhead flag me down on ocean blvd. Said her name was Jamie, she wanted 50 for head but settled for 30. We went and parked at a hotel head was good didn't rush me, just kept tellin me to watch for other people. Did get to cim, wanted to play with kitty but she wouldn't let me said she hadn't had a shower that morning yet. Would repeat with her like to get her in the sack also. I saw 4 or 5 more while I was down there but was with family everytime so I couldn't play. Most were average lookin white girls. Wish I would have thought about it at the time I could have taken the girls to one of the video stores and got a booth and played. Will be back to myrtle soon only next time I'm cuming by myself so I can play all day.

Muddy Shoes
08-16-12, 07:27
When you guys see a lady walkin, and you stop to pick her up, how do you go about getting to play time? I have picked a girl once and she seemed to think I was a cop of some sort, which is silly. So I ask, what should I say or do to see if they are interested. I am new to this as I have only seen escorts. Any help from you pros is much appreciated, thanks.The girls you pick up here may be a little skiddish as MBPD has been doing stings. Most all involve a UC picking up a SW with marked car following and doing the stop. Very rarely is the sting reversed (at least here). If so, the girl will stay in one spot and will not get in your car (Just like they do on the tv show Cops). If they get in your car, your'e home free-just have to convince them your'e not popo. They will usually ask you to cop a feel or take junior out (although I'm not sure the real cops don't comply with this request too). Bottom line, if it doesn't feel right, drive on. Good luck.

Muddy Shoes
08-16-12, 07:29
Nice report. Thanks for sharing.

ConcertPro1
08-26-12, 14:01
Looking for a girl that I had a few nice times with. Her name was tracy. Last name starts with p. Have seen her mugshot a couple times. Not sure if she is still around the area. Will be back labor day weekend. Would love hooking up with her again. She stayed at Wayfa* Motel on some occasions.

Roush 427
09-01-12, 10:55
Looking for a girl that I had a few nice times with. Her name was tracy. Last name starts with p. Have seen her mugshot a couple times. Not sure if she is still around the area. Will be back labor day weekend. Would love hooking up with her again. She stayed at Wayfa* Motel on some occasions.For a needle in a hay stack, but there is a bunch here some look good and more not so good, maybe you will luck out and find her, Roush

Roush 427
09-01-12, 11:05
Found her near the game room on ob walking, gave her a ride and the first thing she wanted was pills said zanax was her choice, told her I didn't have any but I had a twenty for a BBBJCIM, she agreed and we went to a place I use down in that area, did good and said she was here until mon then back to raleigh, there are a bunch here now guys Roush

Muddy Shoes
09-01-12, 12:50
Found her near the game room on ob walking, gave her a ride and the first thing she wanted was pills said zanax was her choice, told her I didn't have any but I had a twenty for a BBBJCIM, she agreed and we went to a place I use down in that area, did good and said she was here until mon then back to raleigh, there are a bunch here now guys RoushI've had more than one provider ask me if I had any recently (xanax, oxy). If I had any, I bet I could get some cheap coochie. Lotta girls hooked on the pain killers. I guess its the drug of choice these days.

Roush 427
09-01-12, 21:49
I've had more than one provider ask me if I had any recently (xanax, oxy). If I had any, I bet I could get some cheap coochie. Lotta girls hooked on the pain killers. I guess its the drug of choice these days.Sure if I had a couple with me carol would have been free, Roush

Member #4169
09-02-12, 15:27
Yea Pills are the big thing. I know at least 20-30 escorts and 90% are hooked on pills and the other 10% on H. If you got some Roxy`s you might as well be holding gold for those girls.

Paratraveler
09-02-12, 21:23
Found her near the game room on ob walking, gave her a ride and the first thing she wanted was pills said zanax was her choice, told her I didn't have any but I had a twenty for a BBBJCIM, she agreed and we went to a place I use down in that area, did good and said she was here until mon then back to raleigh, there are a bunch here now guys RoushIt's like they come down for a vacation but still work while their here. LOL. Yes a bunch down here just stay out pass 1am you'll find some nice ones on the boardwalk.

Roush 427
09-03-12, 07:01
It's like they come down for a vacation but still work while their here. LOL. Yes a bunch down here just stay out pass 1am you'll find some nice ones on the boardwalk.There here right now for the picking, just have to be careful, Roush

Paratraveler
09-03-12, 17:06
Well report that it'd your looking for something easy and cheap. MB broad walk has it. Check out the main area seeing the wheel and family kingdom.

First was Friday night down by the ice cream corner, nice black head Jenny: she kept eye balling me gave the hands wave. I said what the hell. Walked over did small talk. After which she asked if I needed a friend tonight. I replied with why you need a room to sleep in. Get loom wad like damn. I said I'm blunt. She said no shit, but yeah I do. We hung our there for an hour or so then headed back to my hotel. Short of it. 5'2ish. 120-130, 32B airstrip and a sex bunny. BBBJCIM, MISH, DAYT, Doggy, CB & RCB. Fun time for just a room. After we went down to the pool bar till it closed and got a few to take up stairs for an other workout. She left for the day but we hooked up for some evening fun and some dinner then night fishing.

Sunday night I had stopped by the area of family kingdom and had a light skin black girl come yo to me when I was getting in my car so at first I started looking settings for jumper. Nothing. She asked if I could help a girl in need out. I asked how. She said I need some room money. A nice smile came across my face. I think I can help you. Same as the night before just not add much s a freak. DATY, MISH, CBJCIM, Doggy, CB & shrew loved DATY. Nice hard body. 34C. 130, 5'5".

Both says they where from Raleigh. Cane down for the week our weekends.

Happy hunting

skeetm
09-05-12, 00:32
Drove down King Highway. Empty, I guess that since the holiday is over, they all moved on. If I'm looking in the wrong area, let me know. I was down by the Ferris wheel. Thanks. Really beautiful city you guys have. Oh, I was out around 1030 to 1130.

Skeet

Roush 427
09-05-12, 19:45
Drove down King Highway. Empty, I guess that since the holiday is over, they all moved on. If I'm looking in the wrong area, let me know. I was down by the Ferris wheel. Thanks. Really beautiful city you guys have. Oh, I was out around 1030 to 1130.

SkeetDoes thin out some but there still a lot here the area you were in is ok, and the area on ob south, near the bus station, just watch behind you, I usually am a day person for sws clubs are good at night for pick ups, just sayin be safe Roush

Big Bob Nc
09-07-12, 22:43
Alright guys I've had about 10 of you message me about a hot little number name Angie I hooked up with while at MB. I gave all her number and haven't seen a report yet from any of you. What is up, I know somebody had to have hooked up with her. So we what to hear about it, come on guys don't be shy!

Roush 427
09-08-12, 07:53
Driving down thru there I saw a few gals lurking but had something going and couldn't partake, so there is some out guys, Roush

Bigdude56
09-10-12, 22:09
Big Bob, I'll be in MB next month. You still have number for Angie? Would like to hook up while down there.

Alright guys I've had about 10 of you message me about a hot little number name Angie I hooked up with while at MB. I gave all her number and haven't seen a report yet from any of you. What is up, I know somebody had to have hooked up with her. So we what to hear about it, come on guys don't be shy!

Roush 427
09-18-12, 16:42
Going north on kings near 67th ave I saw a blond headed gal walking south, had a water bottle and shorts and a little halter on, she looked at me as I went by so I turned around and went back, ask if she needed a ride an she said yes, got in and off we went did a leo check and ask where she was going said ob she had to make some rent money she was paying 150 a week and it was due, I thought I might help her out a little and she said she loved to do BJ's so right up my alley, we stopped in a parking lot on the way and she showed me her skills good action, said if I seen her again I could get that kitty said she usually worked the area near the old pavilion, not bad looking probibly late 20s asked for some pills but I told her I didn't have any, gave her 20 bucks and let her out on ob, just sayin Roush

Big Bob Nc
09-19-12, 21:00
Alright I have had a bunch of guys askin for angie number so here it is 215-253-9887. If you get to hook up with her how about a report on it!

Roush 427
09-23-12, 14:31
Alright I have had a bunch of guys askin for angie number so here it is 215-253-9887. If you get to hook up with her how about a report on it!Tried the number a few times but nada, maybe she was out of minutes, Roush

Big Bob Nc
09-23-12, 22:12
Tried the number a few times but nada, maybe she was out of minutes, RoushIt was over a month ago when I got that number so how knows what the deal is with a girl like her.

Acmegb
09-24-12, 09:28
It was over a month ago when I got that number so how knows what the deal is with a girl like her.Angelo texted me back and said she was visiting her uncle

Daman3568
09-24-12, 17:18
Hello guys,

I'm down here for a couple days and wandering where the best place to go is? I'm hearing the boardwalk near the feris wheel and family kingdom per the post. I like girls under 25 and thats what I tend to see back home.

Roush 427
09-24-12, 20:47
Hello guys,

I'm down here for a couple days and wandering where the best place to go is? I'm hearing the boardwalk near the feris wheel and family kingdom per the post. I like girls under 25 and thats what I tend to see back home.The right place most of the time, Roush

Daman3568
09-25-12, 11:40
Whos seen Angie and how old is she? I'm down her for a couple more days and looking for someone nice.

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:30
Going down thru there I did see a couple gals that seemed to be looking to have fun, I already was on the way to see some one and couldn't partake, but some are prowling guys, didn't see any po po around, Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 17:39
Saw one decent looking gal walking near walgreens, only problem I also saw a blue and white setting around the corner, went on down to capt the and came back up by there and she was still there and also the po-po was also, huuuuuh, I left Roush

Welhoo
10-28-12, 01:13
Staying in Surfside for the weekend and decided to take a ride around 11pm tonight. Headed towards O. B and Yaupon and didn't see anything for about a half hour. Finally saw 2 possible SW on Yaupon around 11th ave S. Both were bigger girls, which I prefer, circled around the block a few times until I hit an intersection at the same time where 1 asked for a ride. Like I said, I prefer the big ones, so she's not everybody's cup of tea. Rose hopped in, her friend kept walking, and we headed to her apt on 8th ave. I also prefer to only DATY, for 40 I had a good time with a hairless cat. Would recommend if you like the meaty ones.

BuckNekkid69
10-28-12, 11:00
Two different WSW two days in a row around yaupon. Both petite little things. One got picked up before I could get comfortable no leo around. The other I wasn't at a time to pick her up.

BuckNekkid69
10-28-12, 11:02
Up a cutie named ashli on flagg a couple of weeks ago. She appreciated the ride.

BuckNekkid69
10-28-12, 11:06
Mongers might be willing to advise a newbie on places to take a SW when you pick her up. As I'm sure you don't want the world driving up on you, pms are acceptable. Just don't know where to take a young lady who is appreciative of the ride.

Thanks in advance.

Roush 427
10-28-12, 15:24
Mongers might be willing to advise a newbie on places to take a SW when you pick her up. As I'm sure you don't want the world driving up on you, pms are acceptable. Just don't know where to take a young lady who is appreciative of the ride.

Thanks in advance.Best I have found is a shopping center, food store something of that nature, I do have heavy tinted windiws and that is to my advantage, you can see out but nobody can see in, if you start trying to hide some where, thats when you get seen thats why I think its better where I go, my two pennys worth, but different strokes for different folks, Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 21:34
Found one today walking on kings hwy and then went on 2nd, so me being a gentleman, I fell like I should give her a ride, hate to see a dansel in distress LOL, she was about 30ish and slim brown hair wearing jean shorts and a purple t shirt, set of 32's she was carrying a drink bottle some times thats a clue, she got in and got my hand and did a leo check, then we went to a spot I use in that area, got a BBBJ cim then she washed it down, she said she would be here for a week and would be in the area I gave her 20 and she was happy with that wouldn't let me tap that pussy, just sayin Roush

SC Beach Bum
11-29-12, 10:42
Seems the police are really cracking down, two the other day via backpage and now three on the streets in some of the "regular" areas.

In the paper:

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/11/29/3194497/three-women-charged-in-myrtle.html

Be careful!

SC Beach Bum
11-30-12, 08:50
The cops are really out heavy, be careful.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/11/30/3196270/myrtle-beach-police-charge-surfside.html

Roush 427
11-30-12, 12:09
The cops are really out heavy, be careful.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/11/30/3196270/myrtle-beach-police-charge-surfside.htmlWe need to send them some fresh donuts, for cleaning up our streets, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-02-12, 08:39
Like the street scene is normal, saw a few ladys out, just got to remember that po po may be lurking around, just sayin Roush

SC Beach Bum
12-02-12, 10:40
I've never seen so many arrests and I was born here, this makes about 4 in the past couple of weeks.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/12/02/3200029/conway-woman-facing-prostitution.html

Sprinter78
12-02-12, 12:20
It never seems to amaze me how the police can find a lady who is down on their luck but let a murderer come down the road and they don't see them.

Roush 427
12-02-12, 17:57
It never seems to amaze me how the police can find a lady who is down on their luck but let a murderer come down the road and they don't see them.I guess the donuts didn't work, I did see one WSW down near where the old pavilion was today but I also saw what could have been po po also so I stayed away, seems they are on a roll, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-09-12, 19:56
Going down kings hwy this afternoon I saw a couple walking just past the subway close to the zip line, so there is still some hungry gals there, would have stopped to check them out but, I had a gal with me I'm working on trying to get her to be a utr, have fun guys just keep on keepin on, just sayin Roush

Hg 420
12-12-12, 10:02
Myrtle Beach PD at it again.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/12/12/3218241/myrtle-beach-police-charge-garden.html

Be careful.

Roush 427
12-13-12, 09:31
Myrtle Beach PD at it again.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/12/12/3218241/myrtle-beach-police-charge-garden.html

Be careful.Says she's a mechanic, don't believe I would let her work on mine or junior, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-06-13, 19:39
Going down kings hwy I saw what I thought was one walking at the shoneys that is closed for the season, wrong I looked around and saw a mbpd car just down the street huuuh? I went on and came back by about thirty minutes later, guess what yep still there I moved on just sayin be careful guys Roush

Muddy Shoes
01-07-13, 16:36
Going down kings hwy I saw what I thought was one walking at the shoneys that is closed for the season, wrong I looked around and saw a mbpd car just down the street huuuh? I went on and came back by about thirty minutes later, guess what yep still there I moved on just sayin be careful guys RoushAs I'm sure you know, are probably not who we want to meet. Legit SW's will be on the move. UC LEO will stay in one place (like on COPS, when they do the john stings). Kind of a strange place to be doing a sting, tho. I've seen decoys in the past on Chester & Yaupon, but MBPD has been content lately just to go after the girls. Now that they are all in jail, looks like they may be after you, Roush!

Roush 427
01-07-13, 17:08
As I'm sure you know, are probably not who we want to meet. Legit SW's will be on the move. UC LEO will stay in one place (like on COPS, when they do the john stings). Kind of a strange place to be doing a sting, tho. I've seen decoys in the past on Chester & Yaupon, but MBPD has been content lately just to go after the girls. Now that they are all in jail, looks like they may be after you, Roush!Sure that they would like that if and I'm sure the po po read my posts, LOL just sayin Roush!

Rushrgt
01-17-13, 14:55
Numerous am streetwalkers were out in force yesterday and Youpon between 17th S and 9 S. One (Asia) jumped in my car and diected me to a nearby hotel parking structure where she proceded to give me a BBBJ amd fulfilled her promise to swallow. Set me back $25. Quoted me $40 for full service in her apt. On 14th ave. S. She was cute with a nice ass and med sized tits. From the number of ladies I saw, it looked like things were picking up. I han't ventured onto Ocean Blvd in a few months. May have to go back soon and recheck the action

Roush 427
01-17-13, 15:46
Good but be careful the donut patrol was on ob yesterday when I went thru there, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
01-18-13, 10:56
I was actually near one of the beach access areas minding my own business, just enjoying the beach when a SW walked by in the parking lot talking on the phone. I thought she was directing someone to pick her up from her conversation, but the vehicle that pulled up was the big van from the finest and it stopped on OB. I could not see if she got in from where I was sitting at, but either she got duped or they flipped her and is working with them. As always, for those who play on the street, be very careful

Roush 427
01-18-13, 21:35
I was actually near one of the beach access areas minding my own business, just enjoying the beach when a SW walked by in the parking lot talking on the phone. I thought she was directing someone to pick her up from her conversation, but the vehicle that pulled up was the big van from the finest and it stopped on OB. I could not see if she got in from where I was sitting at, but either she got duped or they flipped her and is working with them. As always, for those who play on the street, be very carefulWhen the tourist come back they will quit bothering the gals, whats next? Crack down on j walking, just sayin be careful guys Roush

Roush 427
01-22-13, 19:13
Is hard at work guys, they snaged a couple more gals for wanting to do what should be legal, anyway be careful guys just sayin Roush

Shithead06
01-30-13, 14:09
After my yearly visit to MB, I was finally able to find a friend. Amanda took care of my problems for the standard fee, non rushed WSW looks about a 3 of 10 service was 8 of 10 and I left happy. Found her on 14th S.

Shithead06
01-30-13, 14:21
Double report sorry

Roush 427
01-31-13, 07:56
Rode down the blvd late and saw a couple ladies walking, but I also saw what looked like the po po lurking also, didn't think with the little head and kept moving on, be careful guys just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-03-13, 08:36
Rode thru there and then ob saw a couple gals near the fun game room but I also saw the donut boys up the street so it seems they have nothing better to do this time of the year, so guys don't let them do you, if it looks to good run like hell, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-11-13, 08:22
Took a ride sun and didn't see any ladies out just a few homeless guys milling around, saw one po-po at the donut hole, but as always its the ones you don't see, be safe guys just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
03-06-13, 15:59
Was in MB for 3 nights last week and did some cruising each day. I would advise anyone thinking about picking up a SW in MB to exercise extreme caution before doing so. Three different times while bird-dogging two different girls on Kings Hwy I circled the block and found uncle leo sitting a block off of Kings. Probably saw around a dozen SW's while in MB, but only a couple I was interested in picking up. Unfortunately, there was too much heat around at the time. Finally settled for a CBJ (my choice) with Asia on Sat. Morning. Had been with her once before a couple of years ago, but will not be repeating. The habit has not been kind to her.

Be safe,

GR

Roush 427
03-09-13, 21:11
Was in MB for 3 nights last week and did some cruising each day. I would advise anyone thinking about picking up a SW in MB to exercise extreme caution before doing so. Three different times while bird-dogging two different girls on Kings Hwy I circled the block and found uncle leo sitting a block off of Kings. Probably saw around a dozen SW's while in MB, but only a couple I was interested in picking up. Unfortunately, there was too much heat around at the time. Finally settled for a CBJ (my choice) with Asia on Sat. Morning. Had been with her once before a couple of years ago, but will not be repeating. The habit has not been kind to her.

Be safe,

GRBe very careful the po po call it cleaning up the streets before the visitors come for vacation, just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
03-10-13, 04:35
Be very careful the po po call it cleaning up the streets before the visitors come for vacation, just sayin RoushSeems to be a lot of effort put into nabbing SW's and those who pursue them. Must be the only crime in town.

Drluv69
03-12-13, 11:16
Wanted to share an experience I had late last summer. Saw this slim, brunette, around 5'7"- 5'9".115-120 lbs sitting on the wall around 12S Ocean Blvd. Made a detour and saw her walking down 12S towards Kings Blvd. Ask if she wanted a ride and she gladly hopped in. Did some small talk, was somewhat older, but well preserved and could tell she had American Indian. Told me she was mid 40's, name was Pocahontas, had a fine and a tight, firm body. Went to a place I park away from the high traffic, and ask her if $40 was okay to play a little and some BBBJ. Galdly excepted and started to unzip my pants. Asked if I could play a while before she took care of me as my mouth was watering. Very pleasant and a very sweet disposition.

She undid her pants, and pulled them down and showed me her nicely trimmed slit with a landing strip. Asked if I could touch, and said of course, so I started playing and she responded accordingly by a gazed look in her eyes looking at me and throwing her her back a little. By this time, I had taken my cock out and was stroking and had become rock hard. She smelled so clean and fresh, asked her what she was was wearing and told me she had just gotten out of the shower. Continued to play with her and her juices began to flow a bit and so I slipped my finger inside her a bit. Asked if she minded if I could have a little taste and she smile and said "sure" but how? Was somewhat challenging as she was in the passenger seat, but removed her pants entirely, rotated around in the seat facing me, and raising her hips a bit. Bent over the console and stuck my face in her crotch to smell the sweet aroma which made my member even harder. Managed to start licking and kissing her pussy slowly as could hear her start breathing a bit louder with a low moan. Did this for several minutes and only regret was that I couldn't get better access as the console was somewhat restricting me.

By this time, I was ready to explode and asked if she wanted to lick mine? She had this smirk on her face as she took my member in her hand, and started licking the head very slowly. My cock was throbbing with each touch, and when she put it in her hot moist mouth I knew it wouldn't be long. She deep throated a few times and on the third stroke exploded in her mouth. She remained there, cock in mouth until I stopped pulsating, and then grabbed my cock at the base and slowly stroking it upward to exposed the remaining cum to get every last drop. One of the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, so much blowing my mind, that failed to get her digits.

Have cruised several times looking for her since, but with no luck. I think I remember her saying something about Charleston, and maybe visiting. I'll continue to look as the traffic begins to pick up this Spring, and if anyone sees her, highly recommended to give her a try and please report back especially if you have contact info. I would only hope to maybe connect again and this time in a more private secluded setting.

Roush 427
03-12-13, 12:23
Several ladys out walking, some seem to be possible spring breakers, also the donut boys were out lurking, not worth it guys just sayin Roush

DaddyCat
03-13-13, 09:41
Wanted to share an experience I had late last summer. Saw this slim, brunette, around 5'7"- 5'9".115-120 lbs sitting on the wall around 12S Ocean Blvd. Made a detour and saw her walking down 12S towards Kings Blvd. Ask if she wanted a ride and she gladly hopped in. Did some small talk, was somewhat older, but well preserved and could tell she had American Indian. Told me she was mid 40's, name was Pocahontas, had a fine and a tight, firm body. Went to a place I park away from the high traffic, and ask her if $40 was okay to play a little and some BBBJ. Galdly excepted and started to unzip my pants. Asked if I could play a while before she took care of me as my mouth was watering. Very pleasant and a very sweet disposition.

She undid her pants, and pulled them down and showed me her nicely trimmed slit with a landing strip. Asked if I could touch, and said of course, so I started playing and she responded accordingly by a gazed look in her eyes looking at me and throwing her her back a little. By this time, I had taken my cock out and was stroking and had become rock hard. She smelled so clean and fresh, asked her what she was was wearing and told me she had just gotten out of the shower. Continued to play with her and her juices began to flow a bit and so I slipped my finger inside her a bit. Asked if she minded if I could have a little taste and she smile and said "sure" but how? Was somewhat challenging as she was in the passenger seat, but removed her pants entirely, rotated around in the seat facing me, and raising her hips a bit. Bent over the console and stuck my face in her crotch to smell the sweet aroma which made my member even harder. Managed to start licking and kissing her pussy slowly as could hear her start breathing a bit louder with a low moan. Did this for several minutes and only regret was that I couldn't get better access as the console was somewhat restricting me.

By this time, I was ready to explode and asked if she wanted to lick mine? She had this smirk on her face as she took my member in her hand, and started licking the head very slowly. My cock was throbbing with each touch, and when she put it in her hot moist mouth I knew it wouldn't be long. She deep throated a few times and on the third stroke exploded in her mouth. She remained there, cock in mouth until I stopped pulsating, and then grabbed my cock at the base and slowly stroking it upward to exposed the remaining cum to get every last drop. One of the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, so much blowing my mind, that failed to get her digits.

Have cruised several times looking for her since, but with no luck. I think I remember her saying something about Charleston, and maybe visiting. I'll continue to look as the traffic begins to pick up this Spring, and if anyone sees her, highly recommended to give her a try and please report back especially if you have contact info. I would only hope to maybe connect again and this time in a more private secluded setting.Pocahontas left late last summer headed for California. It is my understanding that she ended up in Miami.

Drluv69
03-13-13, 18:35
Pocahontas left late last summer headed for California. It is my understanding that she ended up in Miami.Miami's GAIN. Thanks for info.

Alpena3132
03-26-13, 19:58
In town on vacation wanting to know the best areas to find SW this time of year. Thanks in advance.

Alpena3132
03-27-13, 00:04
In town on vacation wanting to know the best areas to find SW this time of year. Thanks in advance.Checked Youpon and Chester along with OB didn't see any SW out went to fantails and left very happy.

Roush 427
03-27-13, 07:05
In town on vacation wanting to know the best areas to find SW this time of year. Thanks in advance.Ocean blvd but be very careful of leo, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-31-13, 06:10
Saw a couple ladies near the arcade on ob, but I also seen an unmarked car not far away, may have been a set up be careful guys just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-15-13, 13:38
Found one sun down on ob not far from the arcade area, she was in the cross walk waiting to cross the road and I stopped to let her go, she gave me a smile and looked like she would rather ride, so me being a nice guy I asked her if she needed one and said yes, turned out she was from canada, spoke english and french, nice mid 20s nice build boobs 34s nice hips, wanted to see market commons, so off we went said she was leaving wed and got away from some friends to see what she could by her self, good for me we stopped at a parking area near the lake area and she was receptive to me putting the move on her, she said what the hell, we got in the back seat of my truck and it was on she loved BBBJ and good at it then after all the clothes came she was ready for some DATY, she loved it and was steaming ready along with myself, mish was about the only option in the back seat, but you do with what you got LOL, we finished and she wanted to go to eat so we did and I took her back where I found her, I'm suppose to see her again tue, just sayin Roush

HavingFun9112
04-15-13, 17:40
Found one sun down on ob not far from the arcade area, she was in the cross walk waiting to cross the road and I stopped to let her go, she gave me a smile and looked like she would rather ride, so me being a nice guy I asked her if she needed one and said yes, turned out she was from canada, spoke english and french, nice mid 20s nice build boobs 34s nice hips, wanted to see market commons, so off we went said she was leaving wed and got away from some friends to see what she could by her self, good for me we stopped at a parking area near the lake area and she was receptive to me putting the move on her, she said what the hell, we got in the back seat of my truck and it was on she loved BBBJ and good at it then after all the clothes came she was ready for some DATY, she loved it and was steaming ready along with myself, mish was about the only option in the back seat, but you do with what you got LOL, we finished and she wanted to go to eat so we did and I took her back where I found her, I'm suppose to see her again tue, just sayin RoushOf these days, I'll get the game down like you Roush LOL.

Roush 427
04-17-13, 15:30
Found one sun down on ob not far from the arcade area, she was in the cross walk waiting to cross the road and I stopped to let her go, she gave me a smile and looked like she would rather ride, so me being a nice guy I asked her if she needed one and said yes, turned out she was from canada, spoke english and french, nice mid 20s nice build boobs 34s nice hips, wanted to see market commons, so off we went said she was leaving wed and got away from some friends to see what she could by her self, good for me we stopped at a parking area near the lake area and she was receptive to me putting the move on her, she said what the hell, we got in the back seat of my truck and it was on she loved BBBJ and good at it then after all the clothes came she was ready for some DATY, she loved it and was steaming ready along with myself, mish was about the only option in the back seat, but you do with what you got LOL, we finished and she wanted to go to eat so we did and I took her back where I found her, I'm suppose to see her again tue, just sayin RoushSuppose to have met her again tue, but she was a no show guess some body beat me to her, just sayin can't win them all Roush

Chuck68
04-17-13, 16:21
I'm going to be in town a week in June. Where's the best place to find them during peak season? Are they obvious

Roush 427
04-17-13, 16:58
I'm going to be in town a week in June. Where's the best place to find them during peak season? Are they obviousHas always been the best for me, you just have to watch out for the po po, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
04-17-13, 21:49
The PO PO is out in force.

Stay Safe.

HarryP.

Has always been the best for me, you just have to watch out for the po po, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-18-13, 19:32
Tonights news at 6 said they got 6 ladys in the last week, all off BP and CL using undercover po po, the article is on there web site, be careful guys and girls, don't wind up on the news, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-28-13, 20:59
Saw a couple gals out but one looked to good may have been a set up, so I passed on by, just sayin Roush

Time To Dive
05-21-13, 11:01
Saw an Asian girl out Sunday night around 10. She gave me the look as I drove by, came back by and she was still in the same spot and gave me a big wave. Just looked way to good to be true so I passed, didn't look like the rest of the cracked out street walkers you normally see. Better safe than sorry.

Roush 427
06-01-13, 22:04
Drove from one end to the other saw a lot of cuties but none gave me the intent that they wanted anything, I did see a few popo around, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-10-13, 21:18
Well the popo are at it they got one gal using a under cover popo she was charging 40 bucks, it was on the news be careful guys just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-16-13, 21:06
Both had sweeties out today but they were not the only ones, seems popo was keeping a eye on them to, when they didn't stop at the donut shop LOL, just sayin Roush

Tuggit
07-02-13, 23:26
Took a ride down Ocean B around 7:30 am. Saw a hot young African American girl walking withstand Starbucks near pyler park. Smile and nodded and she did the same, went around block and pasted her again this time she gave a big smile. Drove up a couple blocks and pulled into a lot she walked over. We went to her room and had some fun.

VolsFan
07-09-13, 15:47
I left hotel parking deck while in town last week and cruised Youpen (sp?) with no luck.

I saw one girl walking toward S Ocean BLVD from there and she gave me the look. I circled and she was walking north but waved. I had to circle around to get back to her. When I did Leo was pulling in lot just north of her. There was a coffee shop there and it appeared he went there. She ducked off after she did an about face so I just kept going. No luck.

She was not bad for a SW. White with longer brown hair, kind of nerdy glasses, and seemed to have teeth.

Krispey001
07-18-13, 20:08
I will be in Myrtle Beach all next week and would like to taste some local offerings. Being from the Atlanta area, I'm fairly street smart. But I have been reading Myrtle has been trying to run the girls off, and is very hot with po. If there are anyone with and info? I would appreciate it. Either a SW or a BP girl is fine with me. I'm looking for hopefully 18-21 thin and clean looking (school girl) prefer white, or Asian. If you had rather PM me that's fine too, I need to know where to look, I can spot a SW easily in ATL, but in myrtle with tons of pretty young girls everywhere, . How do you spot them? Or any tips for backpage. My past ecp in Myrtle beach is most of the girls on BP there use fake pics, which I can't stand. Thanks again for any help.

Roush 427
07-29-13, 16:02
Going up to joe white blvd and picked up a little gal walking, just got a tattoo and walking home said she lived in NMB so off we went said she would reward me for the ride, ok I said we stopped in the lowes parking lot where she gave me a decent BBBJCIM and swallowed it like a champ, said it was sweet LOL I said like me huh LOL, wouldn't turn loose any pussy small gal small titts plesent gal probibly won't repeat dropped her off down behind the taco bell in nmb, her name was liz said she hangs out at bottoms up sometimes with friends just sayin Roush

BDylan624
08-03-13, 11:28
Was driving this morning along Chester and Flagg area. Tina was walking and another skinny WSW with piercing above her eye. Was going to snag her instead of Tina but her pimp walked up. I would have grabbed Tina but she's usually on meth. Saw her once and she told me her boyfriend cooked it and BBBJ was lackluster at best. Uncle Leo pulled up and parked. When I was leaving I saw Cheyenne on the corner of 3rd and Chester. She was at the Palomino. She was good looking thin Hispanic mix. She jumped in the car and ask for a ride. We did the check and turned around went back to the apartment she was sitting at. Agreed on 30 and she asked me what we wanted to do. She didn't have a condom so the BJ was all I took. She asked for a ride down the street from the house the girls were standing up. I'm assuming to get a fix. Not bad I may would repeat.

Lookbeterindrk
08-07-13, 09:54
Uncle Leo may not be the only thing watching you:

http://www.wbtw.com/video?clipId=9171154&autostart=true

Wrecknball
08-09-13, 06:25
Was shocked to see a nice young WSW on Socastee BLVD at about 9:15 on Wednesday morning. Didn't have time to stop but made eye contact and got the wave, blond hair probably 5'6" and maybe early 20s. There are quite a few low end trailer parks right around there so I'm guessing that's where she came from and wouldn't be surprised to see her out there again.

WB

Roush 427
08-09-13, 21:01
Was shocked to see a nice young WSW on Socastee BLVD at about 9:15 on Wednesday morning. Didn't have time to stop but made eye contact and got the wave, blond hair probably 5'6" and maybe early 20s. There are quite a few low end trailer parks right around there so I'm guessing that's where she came from and wouldn't be surprised to see her out there again.

WBArea use to be like little Mexico when all the building was going strong, when it ended so did a lot of things in that area still a few around doing construction work and houskeeping jobs, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-24-13, 06:22
Found one walking near the food lion so I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in said she was headed to ob, not bad looking about 25 nice 34s good size butt plesent talking, we talked and she said she could use some money and me being a gentleman agreed to help her, we went to a spot I use and got a fine BBBJCIM she said she might let me tap that pussy if she saw me again, I gave her a twenty and dropped her off and went on, her name was faith if any one sees her, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-27-13, 10:20
Saw her walking near the Hong kong food store on 501, stopped and picked her up, she said it was that time and she could only give a bbbbcim, so what the hell 20 bucks and she did a good job maybe ill get the pussy next time, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-03-13, 16:41
Saw one sun afternoon in front of ocean one motel dirty blonde orange shorts cream shirt, picked her up and didn't see any po po so I pulled in the parkin lot across the street and got a bbbbcim, gave her 20 bucks, she said she walks there a lot not so many po po in the area, I went up the street by the arcade and they were every where so I left, just sayin Roush

Daman3568
09-24-13, 18:57
I was down here on vacation a couple years ago. She was an 18 yo WSW. Goodlooking too. I've since lost touch with her. She was on kings hwy back then close to 8th ave north. Anyone know her and can share info please pm me the info.

Roush 427
09-29-13, 21:17
Saw a couple gals walking that could have been picked up but the po po was all over the place, guess they have nothing better to do, be careful guys just sayin Roush

BDylan624
10-19-13, 10:29
I was driving Thursday pm and saw Cheyenne sitting at the crepe myrtle on Chester near 7th north she waved and I ddrove around seeing if anyone else was out. Nobody else was walking so I pulled up and she walked to car and asked what was up. I asked if she had room and she had me pull to the back. She walked over to an older white gentleman and was telling him something and I waited. She had me follow her upstairs and I gave her $40 and she asked if I had more I said no. Last time all I got was BBBJ since she didn't have a condom so this time I was prepared. I was nervous for some reason When I pulled the money out. She pulled a condom out of the drawer when I got undressed. She Sat. On the bed and I was standing and she began to put it on me with her mouth. After a minute she stood up. I thought she was going to get undressed. She walked over to the door and asked if her friend can come by. I walked over close to her as she opened the door and she said don't come near the door like that. She stepped outside and walk the way. I was fooled thought she might come back. She ran away I guess. She look terrible compared to the last time I saw her. Drugs have ruined her. Yes I'm thankful I wasn't ambushed. Live and learn.

Roush 427
11-04-13, 17:43
Picked up a gal walking south on 17,ask where she was going and she lost all her moneyi can imagine where she lost it and was going to Loris, ask if I would take her and she would take care of me, ok sounded good so off we went on # 9 we talked a while and she reached over and started playing with junior, well he liked that and when she thought he was hard enough she told me to pull over, I complied and she took him out and went down on him when she came back up she had done a hell of good BBBJCIM and took it on down, wow she was good it wasnt her first time, I drove on to Loris and dropped her off at the light across from the hot dog joint I'd love to see her again but she said that was a one shot deal, well worth the gas just sayin Roush.

Scottf
11-20-13, 16:00
Cruised the usual tracks last couple of days and have seen absolutely nothing. Any advice...anyone know anything about new club in North Myrtle called Pearl's?

Roush 427
11-22-13, 19:41
Cruised the usual tracks last couple of days and have seen absolutely nothing. Any advice...anyone know anything about new club in North Myrtle called Pearl's?Its the old lady j's they moved across the street next to Excitement Video 50 to get in and then tipping begins, depends on what you want, just sayin usually 100 for HJ nude Roush.

Roush 427
12-05-13, 20:11
Drove down today and the gals were out and trying to get some Christmas money, the only problem the po po was there also to keep anyone from giving them some for services, just saying be careful Roush.

Roush 427
12-09-13, 23:24
Picked up a WSW near the post office she said the po po was to hot on ob so she started working there, we went down to a place not far from there and I got a BBBJCIM for 20,pussy was 40 but I passed on it her name was bell brown hair small titts and ass good flute player, would repeat if I saw her again, be safe just sayin Roush.

ABigMan
12-22-13, 11:36
Picked up a WSW near the post office she said the po po was to hot on ob so she started working there, we went down to a place not far from there and I got a BBBJCIM for 20,pussy was 40 but I passed on it her name was bell brown hair small titts and ass good flute player, would repeat if I saw her again, be safe just sayin Roush.Sounds like the same girl I saw a few times. Unfortunately she will be gone for a few months. I know her sis and get up with her when I venture to the beach. Uncle LEO got her for some bs stuff.

Roush 427
01-14-14, 08:55
Took a ride and some gals out but the po po were also, this time of the year they don't seem to have any real crime LOL, so they mess with the gals, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-20-14, 07:56
I picked up one sun around lunch walking south, WSW short fair size and long brn hair she said she was staying at one of the ocean front motels but it was slow there, we went to a spot I use in the area and got a BBBJCIM for twenty, not bad action not her first, I took her to get a desert since she had a snack, LOL then let her out, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-19-14, 08:04
Stopped at a local eatery sat afternoon and saw a cute little blonde at the table next to mine, so I spoke to her and found out she was a dancer, and of course needed mr green o well I might as well help her out, we went to her condo her name is Nadia nice 34's firm little ass clean shaved pussy and love that voice, sweet smile, wow she started with a nice BBBJ then she lay back and wanted daty, which she must have had sugar in it, dam she was a squirter and she did cum big time all over me, I'm not complaining at all then she climed on top and leaned back and worked out on jr, poor fellow couldn't take it long, damn she didn't get enough and kept working on jr and he got relieved again, wow I was drained stayed for a while and donated 150 to the cause she use to work at Masters and a couple of the other clubs, just sayin Roush.

Beach Guy 626
02-20-14, 18:16
Made a few trips thru the area the past couple days. Saw a few WSW but were getting picked up before I couple circle around the block. Saw a couple that looked to good to be true. A lot of cops just hanging around this time of year. I can't wait for summer to come around so they have something better to do than watch the girls go by. Thinking about looking on backpage but a lot of new faces on there these days.

Mbdp123
02-21-14, 20:03
Stopped at a local eatery sat afternoon and saw a cute little blonde at the table next to mine, so I spoke to her and found out she was a dancer, and of course needed mr green o well I might as well help her out, we went to her condo her name is Nadia nice 34's firm little ass clean shaved pussy and love that voice, sweet smile, wow she started with a nice BBBJ then she lay back and wanted daty, which she must have had sugar in it, dam she was a squirter and she did cum big time all over me, I'm not complaining at all then she climed on top and leaned back and worked out on jr, poor fellow couldn't take it long, damn she didn't get enough and kept working on jr and he got relieved again, wow I was drained stayed for a while and donated 150 to the cause she use to work at Masters and a couple of the other clubs, just sayin Roush.Thats great I have always wanted Russian. Is she looking for more? Would she mind her info being passed on? Any pics to share? Thanks.

Roush 427
02-24-14, 17:08
Thats great I have always wanted Russian. Is she looking for more? Would she mind her info being passed on? Any pics to share? Thanks.Sent you a pm, just sayin Roush.

Garuz
02-26-14, 15:07
Sent you a pm, just sayin Roush.There's beautiful blonde Russian dancer called Nadia at the Masters. Saw her Monday night. She has. She had a stunning hard little body and was using it to full effect. I don't know if she is the same one, but would help her out any day.

Mbdp123
02-26-14, 19:17
There's beautiful blonde Russian dancer called Nadia at the Masters. Saw her Monday night. She has. She had a stunning hard little body and was using it to full effect. I don't know if she is the same one, but would help her out any day.I am very interested in russians If you have her info and she wouldn't mind sharing it. Do you have a pic?

Garuz
03-04-14, 15:06
Cruised Yaupon Flagg and Ocean, lots of LEO and no SW's. Either its too cold or the LEO are having an effective campaign.

Garuz
03-05-14, 10:18
Found a WSW around Ocean & 7th S, late last night. BBBJ And a happy ending for $.2. I reckon she was looking for her next fix.

Roush 427
03-05-14, 19:19
Found a WSW around Ocean & 7th S, late last night. BBBJ And a happy ending for $.2. I reckon she was looking for her next fix.Are out but you just have to watch out for the donut brigade, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-21-14, 21:53
Well they were out today I picked up one near the car show walking south, she turned around and looked so I stoped and gave her a ride, she said her and a couple other gals came just to work around the show, not bad looking went to kmart parking lot and got a BBBJ for20,she said no pussy just bjs, I dropped her off just past the show, they will make some money as many people as there is around that area, if they don't get caught be careful, just sayin Roush.

Reffin2
03-29-14, 11:35
Was getting gas on Monday night around 17th South around 9:30 pm when I was approached by a tall, slim BSW. I observed her talking to a guy in a car parked next to the building. As I went in to buy a drink she approached me on the way out and asked for a ride to 6th South. I said I was going the other direction so she asked if she could ride wherever I was going. I said you just need a lift and it doesn't matter the direction, huh? She ended up quickly offering me a BBJ for .2 and a finish anyway I wanted for .4. I wasn't really looking for that action and felt uneasy and as I said no thanks my uncle's sister pulled in the lot. Not sure if it was a coincidence or something else. Be safe,

R2.

Roush 427
04-09-14, 08:48
I picked up a little gal walking south on OB yesterday, said she was on break, very bold said she liked sucking dicks, I told her she was in the right place said she would do it for twenty bucks, I asked about pussy and she said no she just wanted to suck, we went to a place I use and she was like a pro good job, not bad looking gal said she was here with friends and leaving sat, just sayin Roush.

Mbdp123
04-12-14, 17:42
Earlier this week on 67th ave. I saw a cute WSW around mid 20's I would guess. Maybe 5'7" long blonde hair very cute looked like she was on something. I was with a friend and we were on the way to lunch. Anyone else know who I'm talking about. I though Rouch might about 9 months ago or so he picked one up on that road fitting that description?

Roush 427
04-19-14, 08:46
Earlier this week on 67th ave. I saw a cute WSW around mid 20's I would guess. Maybe 5'7" long blonde hair very cute looked like she was on something. I was with a friend and we were on the way to lunch. Anyone else know who I'm talking about. I though Rouch might about 9 months ago or so he picked one up on that road fitting that description?Have been there are a couple gals that work that area, just sayin Roush.

ManFourGfe
04-19-14, 11:40
Kings hwy and Ocean Blvd from 82nd to 27th south. It seems big to me, but saw several areas where some good and poor SWs were. I am a regular visitor here and would like any pointers.

Thanks.

ManFourGfe
04-19-14, 13:07
Reposting to correct thread thread.

Is it Kings hwy and ocean blvd from 82nd to 27th south?

It seems big to me, but saw several areas where some good and poor SW were. I am a regular visitor here and would like any pointers.

Thanks.

Amplover2
04-19-14, 14:21
Kings hwy and Ocean Blvd from 82nd to 27th south. It seems big to me, but saw several areas where some good and poor SWs were. I am a regular visitor here and would like any pointers.

Thanks.Man4 GFE you could be the Man (LEO). If you are a regular visitor you should be giving us pointers. Thanks Man4 G.

ManFourGfe
04-19-14, 16:26
Man4 GFE you could be the Man (LEO). If you are a regular visitor you should be giving us pointers. Thanks Man4 G.I meant a regular visitor to MB not the thread. I understand the caution because the lack of posts I have here. I am fellow mongerer from Raleigh and the trac there is posted on the Raleigh thread. I just thought to ask here to see.

I am not the man at all. In fact I did see a WSW at ob and king hwy intersect by the airport. She was 20's burnette slim walking north bound towards on on toward the hotel there. I swung around for a second look and she was already gone. I guess I am just wondering if it was wishful thinking on my part.

Peace.

Tom Kat
04-29-14, 11:21
Is there any action in Altantic Beach anymore.

Roush 427
04-29-14, 12:17
Is there any action in Altantic Beach anymore.Nothing but Thee Doll House, Excitement Video and Pearls, no sws, just sayin Roush.

PayForPlay21
04-29-14, 14:48
You would think that there would be a lot of SW action there but you are right Roush I have never seen any in that area..

Muddy Shoes
04-29-14, 15:55
Back when I first moved up here there used to be consistent SW activity...and they were pretty brazen. I think the AB cops turned there heads (or were in for a cut). Don't recall ever seeing anything there I would pick up, tho and I wouldn't venture down those streets at night.

Roush 427
04-29-14, 21:56
Back when I first moved up here there used to be consistent SW activity...and they were pretty brazen. I think the AB cops turned there heads (or were in for a cut). Don't recall ever seeing anything there I would pick up, tho and I wouldn't venture down those streets at night.Muddy when we came down the streets were still dirt and no traffic lights, LOL just sayin Roush.

Brogden
05-01-14, 23:42
Roush and Muddy you are both right. It used to be there were always two or three SW's working 30th to 33rd in AB all of the time. And some were pretty darn hot! Not for the last year or so, though. It has been dead and dry! To quote Roush. JUST SAYIN' !

Roush 427
05-22-14, 09:07
I picked up one on ob yesterday she is from pembroke, half Lumbee half white said she came down last week for bike week and decided to stay another week, I took her to a spot I use and got a BBBJCIM, and well worth the 20 I gave her, she had her tounge pierced and as she said it wasnt her first rodeo, LOL I would do again if I see her, just sayin Roush.

Fredies Dream
06-21-14, 09:00
Come on Roush. . . Been to long with out a good streetwalker report. Hit the road and scrounge something up for us that like to live vicariously through your adventures.

Incidently, I may be making at trip to the beach here in a couple weeks. Probably July 4, 5 and 6. What generally is the SWer action like during that time and the right areas to be focused in? Also from your experience do the adult book stores have a good run of ladies offering over that weekend?

LexLuther
06-21-14, 19:18
I meant a regular visitor to MB not the thread. I understand the caution because the lack of posts I have here. I am fellow mongerer from Raleigh and the trac there is posted on the Raleigh thread. I just thought to ask here to see.

I am not the man at all. In fact I did see a WSW at ob and king hwy intersect by the airport. She was 20's burnette slim walking north bound towards on on toward the hotel there. I swung around for a second look and she was already gone. I guess I am just wondering if it was wishful thinking on my part.

Peace.I always love it when a guy has a handful of posts and tells you he mongers in some other city, and will you please spill all of your hard won street knowledge. What intrigues me is if this guy mongers the Raleigh track, does he live under a rock that he has only four posts?

LexLuther.

Roush 427
06-21-14, 19:55
I always love it when a guy has a handful of posts and tells you he mongers in some other city, and will you please spill all of your hard won street knowledge. What intrigues me is if this guy mongers the Raleigh track, does he live under a rock that he has only four posts?

LexLuther.The man friend Lex tell it like it is, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-21-14, 20:10
Come on Roush. . . Been to long with out a good streetwalker report. Hit the road and scrounge something up for us that like to live vicariously through your adventures.

Incidently, I may be making at trip to the beach here in a couple weeks. Probably July 4, 5 and 6. What generally is the SWer action like during that time and the right areas to be focused in? Also from your experience do the adult book stores have a good run of ladies offering over that weekend?Being as you mentioned it I did get one today, she was a younger gal on vacation with some other gals from Ohio, yep I met her at Fudruckers on kings hwy, started talking to her in line waiting, we got food and set togather and I tried that Lex luther charm on her, LOL and it worked we went down near kmart and had a,good time in my truck, BBBJ then I tapped that kitty unshaved I might ad nice titts small but a nice mouth full, it didn't even cost me anything but a meal, I hope to run into her again before she leaves next sat, this time of the year its good you just have to keep an eye out for the donut crew, you will also run into some couples in the book store this time of the year, excitement video is the only one with a back room for previews, enjoy your vac and have some fun, just sayin Roush.

BudBowl2001
06-22-14, 20:27
Thats my neck of the woods. What part Ohio she from. Would love to take a trip down her highway!

Being as you mentioned it I did get one today, she was a younger gal on vacation with some other gals from Ohio, yep I met her at Fudruckers on kings hwy, started talking to her in line waiting, we got food and set togather and I tried that Lex luther charm on her, LOL and it worked we went down near kmart and had a,good time in my truck, BBBJ then I tapped that kitty unshaved I might ad nice titts small but a nice mouth full, it didn't even cost me anything but a meal, I hope to run into her again before she leaves next sat, this time of the year its good you just have to keep an eye out for the donut crew, you will also run into some couples in the book store this time of the year, excitement video is the only one with a back room for previews, enjoy your vac and have some fun, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-23-14, 08:27
Thats my neck of the woods. What part Ohio she from. Would love to take a trip down her highway!I know is she had a buckeye shirt on, she said she would be here a while but I didn't see her yesterday, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
06-23-14, 18:48
The man friend Lex tell it like it is, just sayin Roush.I always do friend Roush!

LexLuther.