PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Raoofchicago
06-23-07, 17:09
Does anyone know where there is a strip club in Chicago or extremely close by?

And what are admission fees?

And any other fees?

GoldenGreek
06-24-07, 02:58
Does anyone know where there is a strip club in Chicago or extremely close by?

And what are admission fees?

And any other fees?
The Admiral.- on Lawrence near Pulaski. Full nidity. No alcohol. $20 cover

VIP'S.- on Kingsbury near North ave. $ 10 cover. Epensive liquor prices ($8 beers! ) latex over the nipple/ areola areas.. Hands on waist allowed only

Scarlets.- 750 s clinton.- downtown chicago

Not in Chicago, but close by:

--Heavenly Bodies. $ 10 cover but one dollar drinks. Bikini, top topless private dances

-- Alstars gentelmans club.- in Northlake

-- Carls. Bobbys- One Step Beyond.-- all in Melrose park and stone park-- bars with girls in bikinis that strip.- more bang for the buck in these places compared to the over priced joints above. Some girls may offer take out as well

Further away from Chicago, but well worth the trip and my personal favorites:

Club O in Harvey, Illinois (17038 s halsted) etras can be had during the early hours noon. 6 pm

Club 390. Chicago heights

Diamonds-- west chicago

Industrial strip. In hammond indiana.- awesome froction dances while dancers are nude. Possible extras could be had

Good luck

Jimjamesx
06-25-07, 22:10
Anyone who has been or frequents Club O lately know a dancer named Storm. She's 4'11" with long dark hair, white girl and she wears glasses. If you do know her does she offer takeout? By the way she works during the day hours.

JimmyBLong
06-26-07, 09:23
Storm at Club O is great. I'm a huge fan. Quite the little spinner and really gets into her work. You probably already know that if you're asking about OTC. I've hinted at it with her several times but she never takes the bait. I don't think she plays outside, but it would be fantastic!

Jimjamesx
06-26-07, 17:53
Storm at Club O is great. I'm a huge fan. Quite the little spinner and really gets into her work. You probably already know that if you're asking about OTC. I've hinted at it with her several times but she never takes the bait. I don't think she plays outside, but it would be fantastic!
The girl must have take out on her menu by the way she carries herself. She sort of comes off as a freak and just acts like your average college girl not like the rest of the dancers. Maybe one has to get to know her real good for takeout.

MongerX
06-27-07, 00:34
I would be interested if anyone has any info on club o or more so club 390, but I would say to keep it off the boards and send me a pm I usually go to arnies or Shangri la / Black Cherri / Honeys Indiana thing, so I have info on those also go to polekatz once in a while have gotten numbers and stuff there but not for p4p have been offered something once there but I don't know if it was legit and the price quoted was psychotic ($$$$$$)

Theicon
07-01-07, 01:16
I know for a fact that extras can still be had at Arnies in Harvey. Look for a dancer called Ivory. Beautiful sweet face and outrageous body!

Snowmadics
07-17-07, 14:39
I dreamt I Gotta HJ through my pants from a skinny white girl there back in January. I paid way tooo much. Had to get it in vip and buy drinks. That's what I get for thinking with the wrong head. In my dreams of course.

Jasper Malloy
07-18-07, 02:26
I had a similar dream once about 390, except the little darling had no hesitations about getting me out into the open air and drooling on her hands to get things slippery. I dreamt I got the best HJ ever. Yes, a huge mess was made. Yes, I would have felt bad for the next person to get on that couch. And yes, it cost way too much money (I dreamt I'd hit it big at the boats that night and didn't care). And no, she's not there anymore. A little latin girl named for a precious stone.

Al Bundy78
07-19-07, 14:18
I'm new to the info exchange and I hoping you can clue me in. I was over at Heavenly bodies with some co-workers and I got the feeling that I could get some extras from one of the girls there. She kept giving me a free song if I bought a couple and told me a couple of times that she was going to be leaving soon (30min later) and for me to see her before she left. Does anyone know if extras can be had or was she just really good at separating me from my money by pretending that I could get more? How do you know and what do you do or say to get to the extras? PM me the info.

GoldenGreek
07-20-07, 06:17
I'm new to the info exchange and I hoping you can clue me in. I was over at Heavenly bodies with some co-workers and I got the feeling that I could get some extras from one of the girls there. She kept giving me a free song if I bought a couple and told me a couple of times that she was going to be leaving soon (30min later) and for me to see her before she left. Does anyone know if extras can be had or was she just really good at separating me from my money by pretending that I could get more? How do you know and what do you do or say to get to the extras? PM me the info.Nothing to be had a at HB's. Although in the past I have befriended a few broads and have met them after work for breakfast and drinks. Most are looking to hang out with you in exchange of drugs. Since I say no to drugs there were no extras for me.

Goldenspy
07-25-07, 17:22
I was at Arnies, years and years ago, its been a long time. I drove by last weekend and was going to go in, but it was insane packed. A dumb question, and not meant in a racial way whatsoever. Is it fair game for a whiteboy to go in there? More or less would I be welcome in there being white? Thanks for your response, please feel free to PM me.

Jimjamesx
07-26-07, 08:30
I was at Arnies, years and years ago, its been a long time. I drove by last weekend and was going to go in, but it was insane packed. A dumb question, and not meant in a racial way whatsoever. Is it fair game for a whiteboy to go in there? More or less would I be welcome in there being white? Thanks for your response, please feel free to PM me.
You shouldn't have a problem in there. Most of those guys are "frontin" which means trying to be something they are not. There are real thugs in there but keep to themselves unless provoked. If you look like a regular guy and don't act like an asshole no one will harm you. Do not be intimidade by black males who are little on the aggressive side and the sistas will probab;y swarm you because you are fresh meat to them.

Goldenspy
07-26-07, 16:22
You shouldn't have a problem in there. Most of those guys are "frontin" which means trying to be something they are not. There are real thugs in there but keep to themselves unless provoked. If you look like a regular guy and don't act like an asshole no one will harm you. Do not be intimidade by black males who are little on the aggressive side and the sistas will probab;y swarm you because you are fresh meat to them.Thanks JimJames!

Al Bundy78
07-26-07, 19:49
I was at Arnies, years and years ago, its been a long time. I drove by last weekend and was going to go in, but it was insane packed. A dumb question, and not meant in a racial way whatsoever. Is it fair game for a whiteboy to go in there? More or less would I be welcome in there being white? Thanks for your response, please feel free to PM me.I went to Arnies with a black buddy of mine from work, most of the guys there that night were balck. In fact I was the only white guy there. I wondered if I was welcom cuz I was getting some hard looks. My buddy gave me the best advise he could give me. "make sure you let them know your not a cop, cuz we all here for the women! " That means tip the bouncer at the door, tip the bouncer in the back (If you've been there you know who I'm talking about) every time you go back there, even if you don't get any extras. Don't just look, cops look, hobbiests buy and touch.

I was breaking the rules and just looking, waiting for some better looking talent cuz we got there before the hotties started working. I was "checked out" by a ugly fat chick. She came buy, grabed my hand and told me she was gonna give me a dance for free. I looked at my buddy and he said you better what the lady says. So I went back the the "VIP" dance area and she sat me down and said she wanted to make sure I wasn't a cop. While dancing, she checked under my shirt, felt my back, opend up my pants and checked around to make sure I wasn't hiding anything with the boys. When I got back to the table my buddy was just cracking up and told me "see what happens when you just look"

I probably would not go to Arnies without a good, Black buddy that I know will have my back if anything brakes out.

Overall it was okay, lots of extras to be had, but the girls can be fugly. I like HB's more just because the women are better to look at, even if there aren't any extras. I just store the images away in the spank bank for later.

Don Mack
08-01-07, 08:10
Just like the guy stated before. Arnies is a place where you just don't look and fantasize LOL. The women who work there are there to make as much money as possible and are willing to do whatever to get it (it beats standing out on the corner, dealing with sadistic phychos, and possibly gettin busted by the cops). Go in there, have a drink, relax, and have a good time. If your white just let it be known that your not a cop by actually trying to have a good time and tipping. I've been to arnies more times than I can count and I've never seen an incident where a white dude gets picked on or bothered. I'm pretty sure damm near all the hobbyist on this board can't stand the police because of our hobby and black people are no exception. Nobody gives a damm about your color in arnies as long as you have green money. Its too many damm women in there for any other kinda bullshit. Just know not to talk to any crackheads outside for any reason LOL. I hope this helps.

P.S. Keep in mind that the women will size you up just like a car salesman would so be smart and try to figure out the right things to say to get a good deal.

Goldenspy
08-03-07, 11:53
Just like the guy stated before. Arnies is a place where you just don't look and fantasize LOL. The women who work there are there to make as much money as possible and are willing to do whatever to get it (it beats standing out on the corner, dealing with sadistic phychos, and possibly gettin busted by the cops). Go in there, have a drink, relax, and have a good time. If your white just let it be known that your not a cop by actually trying to have a good time and tipping. I've been to arnies more times than I can count and I've never seen an incident where a white dude gets picked on or bothered. I'm pretty sure damm near all the hobbyist on this board can't stand the police because of our hobby and black people are no exception. Nobody gives a damm about your color in arnies as long as you have green money. Its too many damm women in there for any other kinda bullshit. Just know not to talk to any crackheads outside for any reason LOL. I hope this helps.

P.S. Keep in mind that the women will size you up just like a car salesman would so be smart and try to figure out the right things to say to get a good deal.Thanks all! I will be sure to check it out soon. Hey, anyone have any info on Allstars in Lyons (I think). I stopped in there during a lunchbreak about a year ago and it was ok at best.

Wilywaly
08-09-07, 18:25
Stopped by 390 last Wednesday night and found a good group of girls working. As usual, very pleasant, most all good looking and very friendly. Made the decision to head to the back with a LARGE breasted one to enjoy the atmosphere.

Entire time I was back there, the guy looking over the room would walk around and point out to the dancer if she was doing too much touching, etc.

Dancers were very upset about this but probably not nearly as upset as I was!!

We'll see how long he lasts!

Loverofamps
08-11-07, 08:13
I stopped in to BlackJacks in Elgin last Friday night. Wow! Having been to numerous strip clubs over the years, I have got to say I was REALLY impressed here! THe neighborhood is seedy, but they have a bouncer that just hangs in the parking lot and watches over the cars. Nice touch. Then, on the inside it's VERY clean. Hung out at the bar and grabbed some finger food, mozzarella sticks. They were actually pretty damned good! THey had a whole menu of stuff too. Again, very impressed compared to all the other clubs I've been in. But the real kicker was the girls, of course. There had to have been close to 20 girls in there and I can honestly say that I don't think there was a bad one in the house. And by bad, I mean no one lower than a 7. In fact, I'the say most were 9's and 8's and maybe only a couple 7's. Incredible! I was shooting the shit with the bartender and asking him if it was cause it was a Friday night, etc. , and he laughed and knew exactly where I was coming from, and said nope, the girls here are hot! According to him, you get your standard day girls being less than the night girls, mid-week girls less than the week-end girls, etc, but according to him you could come here any time of day on any day and find some of the most gorgeous girls. I was certainly impresed with the girls that were there that night!

And yeah, they managed to drain my account, LOL, but what the hell, I was having a blast. I got there around 9 or 10 and closed the place at 2? Let's just say that everyone was VERY friendly. Hell, even the bartenders were cool. I may have found my place to hang out. I loved it and I am DEFINITELY going back, again, and again, and again. (As soon as I replenish some funds, that is! LOL)

Worthless
08-11-07, 16:27
I have been going to Arnies for years, and never had a problem. Hell I think the sisters love the white guys, we are not "frontin" like the guy said. They know where there for the pussy.

LapDogg
08-11-07, 23:39
And yeah, they managed to drain my account, LOL, but what the hell, I was having a blast. LOL)

I agree, generally good looking girls...but

Problem with this place is that it is all tease.... the girls work you pretty hard for the lap dances. Oh BTW, did he say that they wore pasties here too !

Private dances aren't all that private..... sometimes a girl will let you "sneak" a touch if you spend enough.... if you want to spend a lot of money for a little grinding that's fine, but you won't find any extras there.... and you've got to search hard for any that will do takeout.

Al Bundy78
08-14-07, 08:56
For the out of towners --

There are a few lingerie shows out on Manheim by Ohare, the quality can be ok and many of the girls will give it away, give it away, give it away now or later, but not worth the time or money in my opinion.Marak 5,

I wanna check out some of those lingerie shows, but I used to drive Manheim pretty often and never saw them. I can spot AMP and Strip clubs while driving, but I've never seen a lingerie show. What should I be looking for? Can you give me a couple names a locations? PM me if you don't wanna post.

HappyGardener
08-14-07, 22:27
Marak 5,

I wanna check out some of those lingerie shows, but I used to drive Manheim pretty often and never saw them. I can spot AMP and Strip clubs while driving, but I've never seen a lingerie show. What should I be looking for? Can you give me a couple names a locations? PM me if you don't wanna post.

CHeck out the Melrose Park thread for more information.

Azn Monger101
08-16-07, 07:12
[QUOTE=Marak5]For the out of towners --

Now within city limits you can hit up VIPs, over in the north/clyborn/weed street corridor. One of the biggest rip offs Ive ever seen.

The bottom line is save your pennies for another city. Chicago has gotta be one of the worst major cities in the world for strip clubs. Have a few drinks and a chat with a young lady, but leave it at that.[QUOTE]I haven't had much luck at the various Chicago strip clubs as I don't budget more than $$ for admission, dances, drinks, etc. on a given night. If I plan to spend more, I prefer CL or others.

Wilywaly
08-19-07, 11:50
Hey Marak5,

Curious to know what your criteria is to put Club O at the top of your list for clubs in the south burbs? I've been to several of the clubs in the area and have found Club O to be the bottom of the list.

The girls are not as friendly and the cost of drinks and such is higher that other places.

I will say that I've not given much effort in the private dance area here. Maybe that's where this location makes up for it?

Mr Tyr
08-20-07, 08:45
Hey Marak5,

Curious to know what your criteria is to put Club O at the top of your list for clubs in the south burbs? I've been to several of the clubs in the area and have found Club O to be the bottom of the list.

The girls are not as friendly and the cost of drinks and such is higher that other places.

I will say that I've not given much effort in the private dance area here. Maybe that's where this location makes up for it?My ex-girlfriend and her cousin use to work at Club O. The girls, including my ex, didn't think their crap stinks.

As a stripper, she dances good. As far as extras, I always assumed she might give them (even though she said she never cheated on me) because she loves money too much. I feel sorry for the guy who pays for her because I sure her attitude sucked.

On the positive side, the girls at Club O are the best looking in the area. They make Arnie's girls look like ugly ducklings. Also at Club O she would make on a good night around $800.00.

(Please don't ask me who she is, not that I mind telling but I want to obviously keep my anonymity.)

Wilywaly
08-20-07, 19:42
Wasn't trying to call you on the situation, we each have our own thoughts. Only trying to share experience.

You're correct, the girls at Club O can be good at times, but in my opinion not much better than those at 390 or such. You're correct on the relation of the girls to those at Arnies. I'm sure they must make good money at Club O, I just feel there are a couple more reasonable places nearby.

Keep up the communication. That's why we're here.

My ex-girlfriend and her cousin use to work at Club O. The girls, including my ex, didn't think their crap stinks.

As a stripper, she dances good. As far as extras, I always assumed she might give them (even though she said she never cheated on me) because she loves money too much. I feel sorry for the guy who pays for her because I sure her attitude sucked.

On the positive side, the girls at Club O are the best looking in the area. They make Arnie's girls look like ugly ducklings. Also at Club O she would make on a good night around $800.00.

(Please don't ask me who she is, not that I mind telling but I want to obviously keep my anonymity.)

Goldenspy
08-23-07, 08:56
Does the plaza still exist? I work out that way and am always looking for something interesting. Thanks.

Wily Waly

I base it on the girls looks, and dances, and that Ive gotten a # out of there. I

I've never been to arnies or the smaller places, but those girls dont always do it for me. I knew of a place called the plaza off route 83 years ago in Willowbrook or unincorporated Burr Ridge, and didn't like it as much. More of a trucker hillbilly joint, which isnt a bad thing. Ive heard arnies and otheres nearby are trucker or hillbilly joints (not a bad thing at all).

It depends on your taste and budget I guess.

Goldenspy
08-23-07, 17:31
Hey, anyone out here remember a girl at Club O (a few years back) Scarlett? Blond, huge implants, a bit older? If so let me know if you know where she is currently, PM me if you would like.

TheWoodButcher
08-24-07, 06:15
The Plaza or Plazoo as I knew it is gone for a few years.

That place was a total dive.

Mr Tyr
08-25-07, 00:35
btw has anyone tried atlantis?My cousins, friends baby's mama said.

Okay, seriously my good friend went when it first opened. He said that it was extremely nice (apparently the owners have a lot of loot), expensive and has a bunch of hot women.

On the down side, when he went, 99% (if not all) of the women were flown in from Vegas and LA.

Since he got absolutely no rhythm from the girls concerning contact for extra activities, he hasn't gone back.

That's all I know. Anyone up for a field trip?

ZeroCool
08-28-07, 16:49
Hello all,

I am in downtown Chicago for a few days and wanted suggestions on the best strip clubs in the area. I visited VIP but was not impressed at all. Girls were like robots. Was looking for a place where you can bend the rules a little. I thought Club O was the place to visit from reading these posts but i heard the area is doggy! Any comments appreciated.

Cheers to all.

Jimjamesx
08-29-07, 02:37
Hello all,

I am in downtown Chicago for a few days and wanted suggestions on the best strip clubs in the area. I visited VIP but was not impressed at all. Girls were like robots. Was looking for a place where you can bend the rules a little. I thought Club O was the place to visit from reading these posts but i heard the area is doggy! Any comments appreciated.

Cheers to all.
Don't waste your time man. Chicago strip clubs suck!!!

GoldenGreek
09-02-07, 23:57
Hello all,

Cheers to all.Club O is your best bet. The area isnt that bad at all. Go during the daytime hours if you are looking for "extra fun" between noon and 6 pm

Accolon
09-04-07, 07:25
I'm going to be travelling to Chicago soon for business, and after catching up on the club reports I can already see this isn't the town to visit for mileage. OK then, what's the best club for eye candy? Let's say I'm not planning on any dances (I live near Providence, RI, which is high mileage city- I'll save my money for home), just want to see the hottest chicks the city has to offer. I don't have a rental, so it has to be within a reasonable cab ride. Any recommendations?

GoldenGreek
09-05-07, 01:43
I'm going to be travelling to Chicago soon for business, and after catching up on the club reports I can already see this isn't the town to visit for mileage. OK then, what's the best club for eye candy? Let's say I'm not planning on any dances (I live near Providence, RI, which is high mileage city- I'll save my money for home), just want to see the hottest chicks the city has to offer. I don't have a rental, so it has to be within a reasonable cab ride. Any recommendations?Vip's
Scores
Jimmy's
Atlantis

Hot Broads - Expensive - No Etras

Accolon
09-05-07, 07:41
accolon - where is your hotel?The Hyatt Regency on Wacker & Michigan.

Goldenspy
09-05-07, 15:15
Club O is your best bet. The area isnt that bad at all. Go during the daytime hours if you are looking for "extra fun" between noon and 6 pmI have been hearing on and off that extra fun is possible at the good ole "O" in the daytime. Is that true? I have only been there at night, and am very interested on a daytime field trip if that is the case.

GoldenGreek
09-05-07, 21:32
I have been hearing on and off that extra fun is possible at the good ole "O" in the daytime. Is that true? I have only been there at night, and am very interested on a daytime field trip if that is the case.Yup Yup !! Best to go b etween 12 noon and 6 pm.

Funride128
09-05-07, 22:38
I am with you spy this is realy perking my intrest would love to find out more also like you.

Jasper Malloy
09-06-07, 00:59
I have been hearing on and off that extra fun is possible at the good ole "O" in the daytime. Is that true?Definitely was true, had some great times there... not so much anymore. In particular, I hear my "sure thing" has left, but there were a few others as recently as four months ago. But it was always better in the daytime.

HappyGardener
09-06-07, 09:55
I'm going to be travelling to Chicago soon for business, (I live near Providence, RI, which is high mileage city- I'll save my money for home)Seriously dude, Save your money. You'll just go home frustrated and broke.

If you have good places to go back home, then you should go there.

I just got back from a trip to Florida and went thru about $$ in a couple nights in Tampa. Those are great clubs and well worth spending money in. But here in Chicago, high entry fees, the juice bar-nudity issue, and the no extras policy without a huge time and dollar investment don't make a good time.

But thats just my opinion

LapDogg
09-08-07, 00:27
Definitely was true, had some great times there... not so much anymore. In particular, I hear my "sure thing" has left, but there were a few others as recently as four months ago. But it was always better in the daytime.What would be typical of the tip needed there...Going to the back room, or even the private areas is not cheap without extras.

I spoke to one about being a buddy outside of the club and it was going to be $$$. For that you can go over to NWI and have a good time for $$ or much less.

No Id
09-11-07, 20:36
Gentlemen all this talk about what club does this or that, but i dont hear that much about arnies, I just went there on friday and had a blast. All the girls are ebony but not the ghetto variety, I was able to go to the back and was asked if i wanted more than a dance which i readly accepted 50 cbj and $ FS. i decided to get one of each, though some girls just did dances the majority were doing extra.

Pussydicker
10-08-07, 01:48
I've read so much about this place on this board that I finally decided to check it out. Drove all the way from the city to Harvey for about 40 mins and found the classic 'Arnies Idle Hour' --- CLOSED !! on a Sunday evening at 8-8:30pm? It was kinda funny, 'coz I thought most of the crowd might start coming in at 10/11 so I decided to take advantage and make a good start to the week; but was absolutely dissapointed. Has this place closed down or did I go at a wrong time? Correct place? 85, W 147th St?

Pussydicker
10-08-07, 01:52
Went to this place when I found Arnies closed. I wasnt dissapointed. There was one hottie that was teasing damn well. The private areas are expensive (around $$$ plus tip plus you negotiate with the girl on what you want her to do) Apparently she will do ANYTHING as long as your wallet is heavy. Didn't try it out today, but will do very soon.

Pussydicker
10-08-07, 02:00
They say that Diamonds are a girl's best friend, Cash comes in next.

I went to the much publicised Diamonds (heard the ad inumerous times on the radio) finally on a Wednesday night when they were having an amateurs night. I'd put the ratings as follows:

Girls - 6/10 - Some were cute and sexy; the others were simply gross. All were quite friendly though.

Extent of nudity - 8/10. The girl I took a few dances from was a hottie and wasnt shy on almost thrusting her pussy into my face. The closest I got to was about 1 inch and could almost smell the damn snatch.

Extras - Did ask and was politely denied by two girls. Quite dissapointed.

Ambience - The small place smells of smoke. Most girls who sat with me later had their hair smelling of smoke. The mirror make the place look big, but it really is quite small (compared to the older ones in the city and suburbs)

Overall - Worth checking out once.

Member #3896
10-08-07, 14:43
During the day there may be some extras available from some of the girls, not all. If the girl asks you to give a tip to the bouncer then that is a girl that may provide something extra. I have been given a helping hand from a couple of girls and one girl really sucked, if you get my drift. They initiated the activity and I feel a little iffy since this was the flame room and not totally private. Plus, at my age, it takes quite a bit to finish the job so it is hard to do discretely. The girls that have given me extra service never did so the first time I had privates with them. It was only after a repeat visit.

PhatCat
10-10-07, 18:47
Visited Arnie's over this past weekend on Saturday night. I must say this is the best strip club I have ever been to. The reason is because I love the THICK sistas. They got some brickhouses here. I got 2 private dances that were awesome. I went back the second time to get some "brain. " There were 3 other guys getting polished off at the same time I was. Felt like a freak fest almost. I must say that Candy is thicker than shit, damn. Anybody been to Kirk's Candy Shop yet? How is it? Extras?

Mr Tyr
10-15-07, 23:46
This is only my opinion! Arnies is easy-cheesy but (and you just knew there was going to be a "but", didn't you? ) you have to have the mentallity of a male porn star to pop when you're behind a see-though gate where the whole room can see you. Within the room you are with several other guys getting banged. You have to pull down your pants (not to far or the gate keeper will yell at you) and sit in a chair.

I felt weird with everybody looking at me but I popped anyway because I donated to the girl's favorite "charity". If I had know we were going to a freaking "animal cage", I never would have done it. Plus the girls, to me, while clean, are very average looking.

Oh, by the way, do NOT pay them before you get the goods! Tell them you'll pay them AFTER. You'll get better service that way.

Visited Arnie's over this past weekend on Saturday night. I must say this is the best strip club I have ever been to. The reason is because I love the THICK sistas. They got some brickhouses here. I got 2 private dances that were awesome. I went back the second time to get some "brain. " There were 3 other guys getting polished off at the same time I was. Felt like a freak fest almost. I must say that Candy is thicker than shit, damn. Anybody been to Kirk's Candy Shop yet? How is it? Extras?

Snowmadics
10-17-07, 20:25
Omg! These girls are gorgeous. My first time going and I met this fine ass puerto rican mami. It was her first night so she was nervous and playing by the rules. It was great. A slow Tuesday night. She hung out with me the whole time I was there. One guy I was with said he bang one of the girls. But be ready to spend some money. There's only valet parking. For. 05 and a cover. Had a pass so didn't have to pay. Vip dance for. 30 a song. I got two great dance but again the girl was new so she played by the rules. I will be back. All the girls are amazing. And they serve food. This place is awesome. I know it sounds like I work for them and shit but I just had a great time. Maybe some of y'all can go and let me know if you have any success with any girls. I will be back. I will be back like Arnold Swartza.

Mexidan
10-23-07, 11:43
Well I visited Crazy Rock tonight I give it a failing grade.

There are always a couple dozen guys sitting alone in crazy rock, the ratio is atrocious. This is a "girls' club" with many guys sitting alone and lazy, hot, snobby white girls working at a snails pace, and at their own place.

I was not approached for a dance. I saw about 20-30 guys who sat alone the entire time I was there (45 minutes).This is so true, it was 10 years ago when I went there for the first time, and is still true today. I guess they think if they arent earning $20/song then its not worth their time. What a waste.

Ucguy
10-23-07, 21:45
All the girls are amazing. And they serve food.I don't think I would eat at a strip club. Just doesn't seem healthy. Anyways anyone try cowboys on the south side? I went there about a year ago and had a blast. Dolla Beers can't go wrong. Any extras?

Traveler One
10-24-07, 17:21
This is so true, it was 10 years ago when I went there for the first time, and is still true today. I guess they think if they arent earning $20/song then its not worth their time. What a waste.

I have never ever heard a good thing about Crazy Rock. I live near by and pass it all of the time. I have never stopped. Not because there are no extras but because it just seems to suck according to what I have heard.

Bend It
10-25-07, 18:14
I don't think I would eat at a strip club. Just doesn't seem healthy. . .?

I don't know why, this strikes me as hilarious . . . LOL!

Oh Boy
10-25-07, 20:38
Anyone know of any clubs open til 4am? I need to find a club open when I get off work.

Thanks

Wilywaly
10-26-07, 06:36
I know for sure that both Club 390 and Atlantis are both open until 4am. I also believe Skybox is as well, but not 100% sure on that one.

HappyGardener
10-26-07, 11:44
I don't think I would eat at a strip club. Just doesn't seem healthy.....

wow. I am glad I was not the only one that found this amusing. Ever been to Texas? A lot of those places are steakhouses and strip clubs. Guess this guy missed our whole discussion about eating in AMPS.

Speaking of which, Last Friday I visited a newer Chinese apt in Bridgeport right around 5 pm. They were prepping food when i got there, and everyting was going into the woks as I came out of the bedroom. As I am always hungry after sex, I asked if i could have some. Couldnt tell you what it was, but it was not from the takkee outtee menu of your local Chinese place. Tasted great though. Me, 2 girls, and 4 Chinese guys, 2 of whom wore leather jackets that they never took off, they never smiled, and they didnt say much. Looked like they stepped out of Hong Kong movie.

Oh and the Japnese/Korean spinner wasnt bad either.

Gogogo
10-26-07, 22:21
wow. I am glad I was not the only one that found this amusing. Ever been to Texas? A lot of those places are steakhouses and strip clubs. Guess this guy missed our whole discussion about eating in AMPS.

Speaking of which, Last Friday I visited a newer Chinese apt in Bridgeport right around 5 pm. They were prepping food when i got there, and everyting was going into the woks as I came out of the bedroom. As I am always hungry after sex, I asked if i could have some. Couldnt tell you what it was, but it was not from the takkee outtee menu of your local Chinese place. Tasted great though. Me, 2 girls, and 4 Chinese guys, 2 of whom wore leather jackets that they never took off, they never smiled, and they didnt say much. Looked like they stepped out of Hong Kong movie.

Oh and the Japnese/Korean spinner wasnt bad either.Very interesting, I wonder the guys are gang members. Home cooking is always better than restaurant food.

Wilywaly
10-27-07, 06:02
Club O is open til 3am on weekends and 2am on weekdays.

In case anyone is interested.

Anyone know of any clubs open til 4am? I need to find a club open when I get off work.

Thanks

Blow Dro
10-27-07, 11:27
I saw someone mention skybox as a 4am club. There is another club that is affiliated with skybox called "cowboys" that is about five blocks away from skybox that is open till like 5am. Because actually I think skybox is only open till 2am or 3am. But the cool thing is that when you go to skybox the usually give you a coupon for free admission to cowboys. So you can keep the party goin I guess.

Blow Dro
10-27-07, 11:35
Has anyone ever heard of club 290 on the west side? I believe that its like off of Independence ave, in that area somewhere.

Mr Tyr
10-29-07, 00:04
Very interesting, I wonder the guys are gang members. Home cooking is always better than restaurant food.

Not gang members - protection (aka: "security"). I bet you ANY type of money they know Kung Fu!!!

Alright, since they kept there leather jackets on, maybe it Gun-Fu.

I haven't tried the Apartments because to me ANYTHING could happen and everyone will disappear. At least at a massage palor their is a registered business owner. Yeah, yeah, that doesn't mean much but it does usually mean that they try to avoid trouble.

Blow Dro
11-17-07, 12:09
Was bored and wanted to stop off and grab a beer last nite. So I stopped off at louis D's. It was the typical crowd for that place. About 15 guys and about 5 or 6 girls working. Got a dance from the russian chick with the nice rack, There was a girl that I had never seen in there before, she was a tall very thick light skinned black girl. Saw her givin a dance on the other side of the bar, and I was thinkin I can't wait till she bring her fine ass over here. So anyway she came over, sat down, we talked for a min. She was really cool and told me that here shift was over with in twenty minutes.

So I got the dance it was pretty good, loaded with plenty of crotch grabbing and grinding. She even did a little simulated BJ thru my jeans. So right there I was thinkin that she might be the chick I can get with out side the club. She told me she was about leave. And thinking quickly I asked her if she smoked weed, she said yeah and that she was cool with goin to my car to smoke a blunt.

We went out to my car, and I rolled a phat ass dro blunt. She was high as hell. So I started rubbin on her tits a little bit she got hot as hell, then she leaned over and started blowin me right in the parkin lot. And OMG she gave head like a porn star or somethin. The perfect end to a good night at louis'

That's some mackadocious type shit.

To mr. tyr "So ask urself...Who's the Mack????"

Happy hunting

Macadocious DRO

Steevo
11-18-07, 13:49
Where is this place? Not familiar at all.

Was bored and wanted to stop off and grab a beer last nite. So I stopped off at louis D's. It was the typical crowd for that place. About 15 guys and about 5 or 6 girls working. Got a dance from the russian chick with the nice rack, There was a girl that I had never seen in there before, she was a tall very thick light skinned black girl. Saw her givin a dance on the other side of the bar, and I was thinkin I can't wait till she bring her fine ass over here. So anyway she came over, sat down, we talked for a min. She was really cool and told me that here shift was over with in twenty minutes.

So I got the dance it was pretty good, loaded with plenty of crotch grabbing and grinding. She even did a little simulated BJ thru my jeans. So right there I was thinkin that she might be the chick I can get with out side the club. She told me she was about leave. And thinking quickly I asked her if she smoked weed, she said yeah and that she was cool with goin to my car to smoke a blunt.

We went out to my car, and I rolled a phat ass dro blunt. She was high as hell. So I started rubbin on her tits a little bit she got hot as hell, then she leaned over and started blowin me right in the parkin lot. And OMG she gave head like a porn star or somethin. The perfect end to a good night at louis'

Happy hunting

Macadocious DRO

Chitown Hustla
11-18-07, 17:15
It sounds like he is talking about the Louie D's on Lake St just off of Mannheim. That place is a dive and it's normally dead but it sounds like he got lucky. I've found that it definitely helps if you have weed or other drugs if you're trying to score with many of those fashion show ho's.

HappyGardener
11-18-07, 20:32
Louis D is in Melrose Park. Look for more info in the General Reports Section in the Melrose Park thread

Mr Tyr
11-19-07, 02:13

Apparently YOU are, Blow Dro!

I don't smoke weed but about 10 years ago I tried to get girls in the mood with weed or whatever their thing was and it just didn't work!

Once they were high, they was really, really, really DRY...if you know what I mean!

Sirius1
11-19-07, 19:03
Hey, anyone out here remember a girl at Club O (a few years back) Scarlett? Blond, huge implants, a bit older? If so let me know if you know where she is currently, PM me if you would like.Scarlet (AKA Tyler, China,...) was working once in a while at the IS in Hammond. I talked with her about 7 months ago. She's single (again) and lives in Indiana. I've known her about 10 years. She was thinking about moving south to where she originally came from.

Rough and Ready
11-27-07, 00:59
I've read so much about this place on this board that I finally decided to check it out. Drove all the way from the city to Harvey for about 40 mins and found the classic 'Arnies Idle Hour' --- CLOSED !! on a Sunday evening at 8-8:30pm? It was kinda funny, 'coz I thought most of the crowd might start coming in at 10/11 so I decided to take advantage and make a good start to the week; but was absolutely dissapointed. Has this place closed down or did I go at a wrong time? Correct place? 85, W 147th St?I think its closed on Sundays.

Rileym
12-20-07, 14:11
Did this place close down? Use to have the best eastern european connection. Any news on if a new south loop club will be taking its place?

R

Illini333
01-06-08, 18:14
Anyone familiar with the dancers at Heavenly Bodies? I have some girls I think might do extras. Just want to confirm it before I try.

Al Bundy78
01-06-08, 18:27
Anyone familiar with the dancers at Heavenly Bodies? I have some girls I think might do extras. Just want to confirm it before I try.I've had the same feeling, there are a few that seem willing. I've had one in particular that will let me know when shes leaving and ask me to see her before she goes. Then no take-out, just the offer of somemore in-house dances before she goes!

Let me know if you have better luck, I would love a piece of that action!

Ucguy
01-08-08, 04:14
Did this place close down? Use to have the best eastern european connection. Any news on if a new south loop club will be taking its place?

RI went to scarletts about 7 years ago and it was the worst time I ever had. The girls were all disgusting and skinny. All my friends and I were so bored we left within an hour. Never wanted to try it anymore.

Broome333
01-08-08, 22:37
I've had the same feeling, there are a few that seem willing. I've had one in particular that will let me know when shes leaving and ask me to see her before she goes. Then no take-out, just the offer of somemore in-house dances before she goes!

Let me know if you have better luck, I would love a piece of that action!

In my younger days I dated a couple strippers and spent a good bit of time listening to them and their friends talk. How to seperate the customer and their money is always on the conversation list. It is common practice to make the customer think he is on the verge of getting some to keep them spending money. In my limited experience in playing either in the club or take out, the ones that are serious don't beat around the bush they want to get paid ASAP. If she leads you on and then makes excuses you are probably just being strung along for extra tips.

IcedOut
01-09-08, 03:24
Well said.

In my younger days I dated a couple strippers and spent a good bit of time listening to them and their friends talk. How to seperate the customer and their money is always on the conversation list. It is common practice to make the customer think he is on the verge of getting some to keep them spending money. In my limited experience in playing either in the club or take out, the ones that are serious don't beat around the bush they want to get paid ASAP. If she leads you on and then makes excuses you are probably just being strung along for extra tips.

Blow Dro
01-09-08, 15:53
Anyone who goes to any strip clubs should realize that the whole thing is just a big game. The guys are in there to get their rocks off, having beautiful women rubbing and grinding all over them. and the girls are there to make money,and usually will do whatever it takes to separate your money from your wallet. as stated in the previous post, the girls that are for real about giving extras are usually pretty direct about it.

In my experience you can get extra from almost any strip club if you are confident in your game and don't get suckered in by all that ass shaking in your face. Hell a few years ago there was a girl at louis d's that would pull my johnson out while we were still in the club.

Bottom line: Don't lose focus of what you are there for. if you are trying to get the girl out of the club talk to her like that's what you want to do. Stop being suckers

Fumfn69
01-11-08, 15:07
http://www.chicagomassagelincolnpark.com/

Blow Dro
01-14-08, 16:28
This looks like a really nice spa, just one question.

Why in the hell is it in the STRIP CLUB section?

Thank you

Happy hunting

Sleazy Stevey
03-04-08, 11:36
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to Club Paradox for a windowless. I drive past often and last night after drinking with the boys I decided to stop in. I saw pictures of this AMAZING girl, her name is Simone. Said she's European, and looked absolutely friggin amazing. I wanted to get a show, but funds were low and I was only running recon anyway. Hell, I'm even tempted to get a window show just to check the place out!

Anyway, let me know, thanks everyone!

SS

Humpty Hump
04-19-08, 01:24
Paradox is a jack shack with women to old and out of shape to strip and not hot enough to be a well paid escort. Walked in there once many moons ago drunk and curious. A few twenties later I had a chunky stripper taking off her top and asking more for her bottoms.

Humpty Hump
04-19-08, 01:38
I know a few bars that do lingirie shows and have heard of few down low strip clubs on the southside, mostly sisters and puerto rican/Mexican chicks. They all allow full contact and hard grinding. I know more have to exist inside the city. What else is there?

Members only - 52 Ashland
?? - 62 and mlk drive
back of the yards saloon - 45th and a block east of Ashland
Lake and union bar and grill - lake and union
allstars - close enough 47th and Joliet road
And I've heard of one near Madison and California

Anyone else have some info not already posted.

Past Tense
04-19-08, 09:04
I stopped in Polekatz 100th place off harlem on my way back from an appointment in Palos yesterday. No cover during the day. Two lapdance for one ticket at the door.

Since they serve alcohol they aren't allowed to go fully nude on the stage but a tip at the stage will give you a face full of tits.

Mostly white southside girls, one petite blonde Russsian girl and one Black girl.

I got a full nude lapdance (30) from one friendly tall white chick which was ok lots of grinding but nothing special. The highlight of the visit was the black girl, she was very friendly and sweet. Beautiful cocoa skin, almost flawless (one small celoid scar on her left shoulder. Pretty face great attitude. Full nude lapdance was great. Pussy in the face, nice pouty labia if you like that sort of thing which I do. great tits nice nipples. I would go back there again if I was in the area just to see her.

Sam Doherty
04-19-08, 10:28
Polekatz is still one of the worst strip clubs I have ever been to. I was just there last night and same old shit. First of all you can't go up to the stage. They have tables up there but they are all reserved. You have to order bottle service (150+) to be up there. The staff are all a bunch of wanna be Soprano's walking around in their suits and thinking they are cool. It tries to be way too classy for my taste. The girls are all pretty nice but nothing spectacular. Too expensive at 30 a dance and they are only 1 song. I ended up getting a special (2 for 50) from a little asian girl. She gave a pretty good dance and let my hands roam without too much scolding. I slapped her ass a couple times and just had her say "no no hunny." But reality slapped me in the face pretty quick when she realized I was done giving her money and instantly walked away saying "I have to go find someone else." Don't get me wrong, I know these girls are all in it for the cash but most will at least pretend to like you until you get back to your table. She was gone halfway through the door back into the main room.

I stopped in Polekatz 100th place off harlem on my way back from an appointment in Palos yesterday. No cover during the day. Two lapdance for one ticket at the door.

Since they serve alcohol they aren't allowed to go fully nude on the stage but a tip at the stage will give you a face full of tits.

Mostly white southside girls, one petite blonde Russsian girl and one Black girl.

I got a full nude lapdance (30) from one friendly tall white chick which was ok lots of grinding but nothing special. The highlight of the visit was the black girl, she was very friendly and sweet. Beautiful cocoa skin, almost flawless (one small celoid scar on her left shoulder. Pretty face great attitude. Full nude lapdance was great. Pussy in the face, nice pouty labia if you like that sort of thing which I do. great tits nice nipples. I would go back there again if I was in the area just to see her.

Snowmadics
04-19-08, 13:51
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to Club Paradox for a windowless. I drive past often and last night after drinking with the boys I decided to stop in. I saw pictures of this AMAZING girl, her name is Simone. Said she's European, and looked absolutely friggin amazing. I wanted to get a show, but funds were low and I was only running recon anyway. Hell, I'm even tempted to get a window show just to check the place out!

Anyway, let me know, thanks everyone!

SSI went a couple of times. Self service in the booth. And the other time. I paid extra to go into the most expensive booth with bars on the window and got a HJ through the bars. It sucked. Way too much money. The next and last time I went I paid to see her in the big window. And my time ran out before I could finish.

This place sucks.

Chocopop
04-28-08, 15:11
I know a few bars that do lingirie shows and have heard of few down low strip clubs on the southside, mostly sisters and puerto rican/Mexican chicks. They all allow full contact and hard grinding. I know more have to exist inside the city. What else is there?

?? - 62 and mlk drive

Anyone else have some info not already posted.Check out http://www.chicagohotstrippers.com/ and get on their list.

But I also want to know where the sistas are on the South Side and NW Indiana.

Whoever finds out, let a Brotha know.

Raoul Duke
05-03-08, 22:25
Happened to drive past Diamond's the other day. The SO was in the car with me, so I politely asked if I could go in for a couple of lap dances and a cold one while she kept the car running. She told me to go f myself. WTF, because of her selfishness I have no report to file on this place.

Chrisj321
05-04-08, 03:56
Happened to drive past Diamond's the other day. The SO was in the car with me, so I politely asked if I could go in for a couple of lap dances and a cold one while she kept the car running. She told me to go f myself. WTF, because of her selfishness I have no report to file on this place.

What the hell is it with SO's??? You would sit in the car if she wanted to run in da shoe store, but she can't wait for you!

Don Mack
05-04-08, 04:53
With Arnies being closed down for a while, expect some of these dancers to start popping up on cl and on the streets to make some of that cash that they were making in the club.

Gary Man
05-04-08, 13:43
with arnies being closed down for a while, ...that begs a question:

why is it closed? is it because of the **** dancer that was recently murdered, along with 4 others in chicago?

Enderwiggen
05-04-08, 14:21
What the hell is it with SO's??? You would sit in the car if she wanted to run in da shoe store, but she can't wait for you!I hate Diamonds though. There was this strip club like 30 mins south east. In Indiana. (Not arnies, white chicks.) I went to a bachelors party. I ended getting a BJ from a stripper for 10 bucks. Honest to god. Or I guess to satan in this case.

No Id
05-04-08, 20:18

?? - 62 and mlk drive

Anyone else have some info not already posted.I have gone to two bars on the southside that advertise as 'live shows' have gone in there and theres nothing happening at all no girls just a regular bar. Don't know what I'm missing but I've gone three times and its always the same thing. This sucks because I'm working in burbank right now and would love to check out a place when I get out of work at 11pm but alas no luck on the southside.

Raoul Duke
05-04-08, 22:38
I have gone to two bars on the southside that advertise as 'live shows' have gone in there and theres nothing happening at all no girls just a regular bar. Don't know what I'm missing but I've gone three times and its always the same thing. This sucks because I'm working in burbank right now and would love to check out a place when I get out of work at 11pm but alas no luck on the southside.I used to frequent Allstars quite a bit. Nice girls, but never got a hint that any extracurricular activities were to be had. I've been to a couple of clip joints though. Quite a few years back I stopped in at a place around Lake Cook and Rand Rd. I think the broad wanted 2 or 3 Franklins for her time. To add insult to injury, she looked like a guy. I was happy to hear they were shut down for solicitation.

Until not too long ago, there was a place on Rte. 41 up around Waukegan where a buddy of mine and I went. He got sucked into paying about the same for nothing more than a grinding lap dance. He clearly wasn't thinking straight; he put the tab on his CC. Not a good thing when one is married. I suspect he ran to the mailbox every day so that he could intercept the bill.

I've honestly never had any luck at clubs. When I travelled down to southern IL on business I'd stop in at a place in Brooklyn. The girls there were very friendly and some of them were damn hot. I never attempted to get a date with any of them, but if I recall correctly, there was a VIP room available. I don't know what took place back there though.

One of the girls I knew from 34 told me she used to dance at the club that is now Scores, she said she offered take out after her dancing shift. Too bad she's no longer around.

If you're just looking for dancers without action, there's plenty of out there.

Chaspcap
05-04-08, 23:10
I've never up here but down the the Quad cities I have gotten some from lots of girls from 3 different clubs down there.

Heck, one wants me to move back down there to live with her.

Nna Joe
05-05-08, 10:24
Can you confirm that Arnies is closed?

With Arnies being closed down for a while, expect some of these dancers to start popping up on cl and on the streets to make some of that cash that they were making in the club.

Don Mack
05-06-08, 04:44
can you confirm that arnies is closed?i don't live too far from arnies and a few days after that **** girl was murdered they shut arnies down. go to stripclublist.com and you'll see in the comments section that everyone wants to know when its gonna open back up.

Not Appearing
05-07-08, 00:19
Skybox in Harvey is now open at 7pm on Sunday evenings. I took the 35 mile drive down to see how it was. Not so good. I will cut them slack because it was their first Sunday open, but they only had one girl dancing for the first hour I was there, and she was not all that. I felt sorry for her because there were only a few guys in there and none were tipping, so I threw her some bones. After many dancer-less intermissions, a second dancer finally came. She was just a little better than the first. Also, I was annoyed because they used to advertise 10 buck dances. Now 20.

Nna Joe
05-07-08, 03:52
stopped by tonight and they are back open. business as usual. good time was had by all.

i don't live too far from arnies and a few days after that **** girl was murdered they shut arnies down. go to stripclublist.com and you'll see in the comments section that everyone wants to know when its gonna open back up.

Wraithking
05-09-08, 01:07
Some of my buddies are taking me to Score's on friday. Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Oddjob
05-09-08, 07:19
A much lighter wallet when you do go home. Pretty women, but almost zero chance of any takeout. They make too much money off of most of us saps.

SamaRy
05-09-08, 08:17
Some of my buddies are taking me to Score's on friday. Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Overpriced everything... lots of AIR dances, oh yeah and some nice looking women.....

Sleazy Stevey
05-09-08, 09:47
Yeah, women are GORGEOUS, but WAYYYY overpriced. You can get one dance in the back for $30, but I say hold out until they announce the 2 dances for $30 option. They also do T-Shirt dances, but not like at the Admiral where the girl wears the shirt. She just slings it over your shoulder while you're walking. At least the shirt is decent, I got a white one (I think they're all XL so it's big on me) with embroidered (sp? ) letters. Anyway, drinks are rediculously overpriced. A beer will run you like $5. 25 and mixed drinks are $5. 75. Get this, they won't give you back your coins, so you may as well round everything up to the higher dollar. If later in the night you're getting a little too toasted, try to see if you can get TAP WATER. I asked for water for a buddy of mine and she charged me $5. 25 for a bottle of FIGI water.

As for contact, I recieved decent contact from this one woman Diana? Blondie with fakes (of course). She let my hands roam slightly, but don't expect to get serviced in any way.

Hope that helps!

SS

Jimjamesx
05-12-08, 16:51
Went to Club-O today tried to get a danc from Storm but she was with her "regulars". So there is another one named Trinity she's 5'7" with heels blonde hair green eyes slender body but not crackhead skinny. Got a dance from her was good told me she is a big squirter so I asked for takeout after talking with her some more. She seems like she wants to do it but she
but isn't too comfortable due to crazys and murdering wackos. Maybe later or one of you guys will have better luck. Man my caramel dick needs some vanilla twat!

Perry Gilmour
05-20-08, 17:47
Is this place Any Good?

Paul Stearn
05-21-08, 08:45
Is this place Any Good?

Three posts and each asking for information. How about TOFTT and posting reports instead of questions....

Silentjd2001
05-21-08, 11:30
Three posts and each asking for information. How about TOFTT and posting reports instead of questions....In one word- NO. Money is much better spent elsewhere.

Perry Gilmour
05-21-08, 13:21
In one word- NO. Money is much better spent elsewhere.Thanks,

I usually hang out at Allstars in Lyons, sometimes good sometimes not so great

Coolouforever
06-12-08, 14:18
Just came back from Club Paradox and let me state that this place is overpriced and not worth it. I go in for the 20 half hour window show (22 with tax) the guy gives me a token and says the girls work for tips $5 and up so I go into a booth and there's 3 numbered slots where you slide in the tips. I had no idea there were 3 girls although I got only 2 a really sexy thick short red haired white girl and a slender ok looking black girl so 30 minutes and I must've wasted about 40 dollars in 5's just in tips they kept asking for some evey 5 mintues. I must admit I thought the white girl was sexy she told me to get a private dance and she could do more for me and she even said she could've given me a HJ and made the hand gesture and said I could touch her also and I though about it, and actually I felt I should've gotten that from the beginning instead of wating it on the tips. After the show, the lights in the room go super bright and that's it. Now I was tempted to get the private half hour dance at 75 for the half hour. So I ask the guy about it he says the price is 80 with tax and tips start at 50 for the girls I was like "wow" but it was tempting so I ask to see the private room thinking it was a room that we were both in together by each other and I could sit on the chair and we could do our thing but uh uh, to my shock it was a room just like the 20 dollar room except instead of the glass there were bars so, yea she could touch me and I could touch her and that was about it if I wanted FS there was no way we could do anything more than me touch and a basic HJ since the stage was a bit higher up from my floor level. So I just walked out that's a rip-off as sexy as she was for 80 plus tips starting at 50 that's $130 plus any other tips she may want or you may want to give her now way for that I could get FS elsewhere. So I ended just spend about 60 total for a peep show. This place maked the Admiral look good I just wonder if any of the dancers offer extras in the provate dance room?

Silentjd2001
06-13-08, 12:55
Thanks,

I usually hang out at Allstars in Lyons, sometimes good sometimes not so greatI agree- Allstars is much better.

Snowmadics
06-14-08, 03:06
I dreamt I gotta hj in that expensive as room from one girl., and another that refused but said I could do it myself.

Coolouforever
06-14-08, 10:17
Yea I can't help about think about that sexy thick red headed white girl. She had a smoking body, nice boobs, big booty, thick thighs, nice and clean shaved, pink snatch, no bumps or bruises anywhere. She did have 2 tatoos, 1 of a cherry above her waist, and one her upper thigh of a cross with a name on it. I may go back just to see if I she does FS out of work. From my last visit there my instincts tell me she does because I forgot to mention on my last report I flat out asked her through the glass window in the booth if she does FS and she said she'd have to talk to me about that in private in the room, but again it'd be hard to do anything in that so called private room but touch and a HJ because of my floor level to her higher up level and the damn bars thus why I didn't go in not too mention the upselling prices. Maybe if I request a chair I can get FS though the bars lol. Otherwise I may go just to try to get her number for out of work FS action.

Mr Tyr
06-14-08, 13:33
Club Paradox has been a rip off for the past 22 years!

I went there when I was 18 (fake ID) and it was much cheaper.

Personall I don't understand how the place stays open. All the money you all are spending there could be used for something real opposed to your "wishing on a star" and never getting it!

Just Give
07-07-08, 17:19
I went back to this place again after work with a co-worker and a cliet. Same deal as usual, Soprano wanna-be security, and the girls are the usual stripper. Got a dance from an asian named Gemini, I think, face. 2 body-10, decent dance and nothing more. Got another dance from a "girl next door" type named marina, I think, at first she was alright, doing the usual moan in the ear, but after hanging out with her and buying a few drinks (I know, it was stupid, but it was on the corporate card anyway), she started kissing my neck and ears. Not bad. Most I have gotten from this place anyway. Eitherway I never like this place and end up paying waaay too much money. But its close to where I work so I might go again and see what a few more drinks in Marina's system will get me. Has anyone been to Pink Monkey in the south loop yet. The old Scarletts? Kind of want a review before I go. If its like the old Scarletts, there is no chance in hell I'm going. I do hear its BYOB though.

Humpty Hump
07-11-08, 12:10
Where did all the dirty Latina strippers go now that 47th n Ashland and Pershing and western spots are closed down.

Rub & Tugged
07-11-08, 13:43
You heard it here first, new club called Touch opening up in Harvey in about a month

Steven Lynn
07-11-08, 16:05
.... All the money you all are spending there could be used for something real opposed to your "wishing on a star" and never getting it!

Sounds like every strip club I've ever gone to.
I just don't understand throwing money towards something you're never going to get.

Showbob123
07-14-08, 01:30
Hello.

I'm moving into North Chicagoland in a few days, before this I have contributed on boards in Florida.

I know the rules--read previous posts first, then provide something yourself before asking, but I have a more general question.

Looking through the AMPs and Strip club pages, no one ever says in "Chicago", now I know that it is a big city, but are there no clubs in the actual city? Are all for them 10-20-30 miles out west?

Is this some law thing? Are the clubs in town just cost prohibitive? Why are all the reports on here of clubs that are sometimes a good 45 minute drive from downtown Chicago?

Thanks

Adrenal
07-14-08, 10:51
Hello.

I'm moving into North Chicagoland in a few days, before this I have contributed on boards in Florida.

I know the rules--read previous posts first, then provide something yourself before asking, but I have a more general question.

Looking through the AMPs and Strip club pages, no one ever says in "Chicago", now I know that it is a big city, but are there no clubs in the actual city? Are all for them 10-20-30 miles out west?

Is this some law thing? Are the clubs in town just cost prohibitive? Why are all the reports on here of clubs that are sometimes a good 45 minute drive from downtown Chicago?

ThanksNo. Like Mayor Giuliani from New York, Mayor Daley of Chicago is hard on AMPs within the city of Chicago. That's not to say that you can't go to a barbershop in Chinatown and maybe get a tug from a masseuse, but in general you need to be outside city limits for a commercial AMP to survive. Again, this is in general. There are smaller in-call joints listed in various other websites.

There are major Strip clubs in Chicago. I just don't think they are very good for the money. Everything in Chicago is more expensive. Two that immediately come to mind are Crazy Horse on North Ave. The name might have changed for Crazy Horse. And there is a long running Strip Club called Admiral Theater.

Bottomdv8
07-14-08, 11:23
Heard about Bobby's in Melrose Park. Just wondering what my dollar is worth there? Haven't been there. Is it worth me going?

Mike Rudolph
07-16-08, 17:35
Heard about Bobby's in Melrose Park. Just wondering what my dollar is worth there? Haven't been there. Is it worth me going?Bobby's is "meh". Sometimes good, more often than not bad. The dancers seem to be tolerated at Bobby's. Personally, I prefer Carls. They seem to be a little bit more open to my kind of dances there. The dancers there are more accepted.

Bottomdv8
07-17-08, 15:48
Bobby's is "meh". Sometimes good, more often than not bad. The dancers seem to be tolerated at Bobby's. Personally, I prefer Carls. They seem to be a little bit more open to my kind of dances there. The dancers there are more accepted."MEH"? Sorry I'm not up to date on computer lingo.

I'm just interested to find out if the girls are servicable

Mj138
07-17-08, 20:21
Meh -Indifference; to be used when one simply does not care.
"MEH"? Sorry I'm not up to date on computer lingo.

I'm just interested to find out if the girls are servicable

Chitown Hustla
07-17-08, 22:59
Has anyone ever had takeout from Louie D's in Melrose Park? I stopped in briefly last week and some some hot Latinas dancing as well as 3-4 that were just sitting at the bar.

Mike Rudolph
07-18-08, 17:34
Has anyone ever had takeout from Louie D's in Melrose Park? I stopped in briefly last week and some some hot Latinas dancing as well as 3-4 that were just sitting at the bar.Doesn't hurt to ask, the worst they can say is "no". On Friday night there are a couple of girls who are open to it.

Chitown Hustla
07-19-08, 03:59
I stopped in again earlier tonight. There were some attractive Latinas dancing and there was a short, tanned thick one who hinted that takeout might be available. I didn't ask because I didn't want her to have me kicked out in case she was insulted. There was also a smoking hot Puerto Rican girl with blond hair and a killer ass.

Sdjsingle
07-20-08, 01:38
I stopped in again earlier tonight. There were some attractive Latinas dancing and there was a short, tanned thick one who hinted that takeout might be available. I didn't ask because I didn't want her to have me kicked out in case she was insulted. There was also a smoking hot Puerto Rican girl with blond hair and a killer ass.Where is Louie D's located? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Mike Rudolph
07-20-08, 15:33
Where is Louie D's located? I can't seem to find it.

ThanksOn Lake Street west of Mannheim Road in Melrose Park.

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=14665

ChicagoScott
07-20-08, 16:58
Go over to the Melrose Park board. You'll find these places over there.

Coolouforever
08-11-08, 11:56
I deceided to go to the Admiral on my bday after a great time at Body and Soul earlier in the day. Some of the dancers were hot especially Taylor, I spent most of my time giving singles upfront by the stage. I was approached by 1 black girl for a dance which I declinded but there was 1 girl that I saw onstage earlier that was smoking hot and we had small talk during her dance. A little while later she approaches me for a dance, I ask her about the $75 3 song dance and tell her that's kinda pricey, so I ask her if I can at least touch her to which she replied "yes", so off we go to the VIP room now 1st off let me say that the curtain doesn't close all the way so people can still see inside the room, now during the dance I grabbed her ass and a couple of times she moved my hands from her ass to her waist, I was like "what the fuck", so then I go to grab her tits she tells me "I can't do that" so I say "you said I cant touch," she said "not my tits though". So that killed it for me after that 3 song dance I left. Guys if you ever decide to go to the Admiral please DO NOT get that 3 song $75 dance it's not worth it.

Yoss1138
08-11-08, 21:52
Guys if you ever decide to go to the Admiral please DO NOT get that 3 song $75 dance it's not worth it.Yes. Chicago is the worst strip club city in the US. Go to Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN. Similar dancer quality to Admiral. Dances are 3 for $55 in the VIP with full contact allowed.

HappyGardener
08-12-08, 00:30

Yes it is the law. there was a huge push back in the 70s to rid Chicago of strip clubs. they did it by getting rid of alcohol in the clubs. To wit:

Section 4–60–140(d) of the Municipal Code of Chicago.
(d) No person licensed under this chapter shall permit any employee, entertainer or patron to engage in any live act, demonstration, dance or exhibition on the licensed premises which exposes to public view:

(1) His or her genitals, pubic hair, buttocks, perineum and anal region or pubic hair region; or

(2) Any device, costume or covering which gives the appearance of or simulates the genitals, pubic hair, buttocks, perineum, anal region or pubic hair region; or

(3) Any portion of the female breast at or below the areola thereof.

For purposes of this section, any of the items described in subsections (d)(1) through (d)(3) shall be considered exposed to public view if it is uncovered or is less than completely and opaquely covered.

The mix of alcohol sales and nude or seminude dancing was not always so rare. The City’s Rush Street entertainment district was once home to 12 or 13 strip clubs, all of which served alcohol. During that time, prostitution in and around the clubs was pervasive. In the late 1970s and mid-1980s, there were prostitutes on every corner in the Rush Street area, and inside the clubs, waitresses and dancers frequently solicited customers for sex. Antiprostitution campaigns waged by the City during the 1980s ultimately resulted in the closure of all these establishments. When the strip clubs serving alcohol were shut down, the number of prostitution arrests in the area declined by 80%

Fork Please
08-12-08, 01:01
The mix of alcohol sales and nude or seminude dancing was not always so rare. The City’s Rush Street entertainment district was once home to 12 or 13 strip clubs, all of which served alcohol. During that time, prostitution in and around the clubs was pervasive. In the late 1970s and mid-1980s, there were prostitutes on every corner in the Rush Street area, and inside the clubs, waitresses and dancers frequently solicited customers for sex. Antiprostitution campaigns waged by the City during the 1980s ultimately resulted in the closure of all these establishments. When the strip clubs serving alcohol were shut down, the number of prostitution arrests in the area declined by 80%

Those were the days and those were the days.

Past Tense
08-12-08, 14:26
How can Hissonor expect to win the Olympic games if there is nothing exotic to help entertain the forign guests? I bet you can get service in Beijing right now without too much trouble.

Angry Dragon69
08-12-08, 15:30
How can Hissonor expect to win the Olympic games if there is nothing exotic to help entertain the forign guests? I bet you can get service in Beijing right now without too much trouble.I've been to Beijing and it's a wonderful place to monger (see ISG-Beijing). But about 3-4 months ago the Chinese government cracked down hard on those activities (see again ISG- Beijing). Activities should return to normal after the Olympics. I'm not saying there's no activity at all, but it's hard to come by right now and very risky for both monger and girls.

Mermaid King
08-14-08, 16:21
I just moved here. Is there a dive strip club in town that has a backroom where anything goes for cheap? In West Palm Beach, FL there was a couple of places with decent looking girls and the rooms were $35 and then $100 fs for the girls wich was generally negotiable. Is there anywhere in this town?

Active8
08-15-08, 19:07
I just moved here. Is there a dive strip club in town that has a backroom where anything goes for cheap? In West Palm Beach, FL there was a couple of places with decent looking girls and the rooms were $35 and then $100 fs for the girls wich was generally negotiable. Is there anywhere in this town?
You sure get around pretty fast, first N.Y. then Fla. Forget the dance places most have dried up and went out of buisness. Street walkers are tough, with the gas prices and Dick Daley's boys on the job. So the right deal seems to be an AMP. Prices vary between &.5 to $$. It's not GFE but most are safe clean and most importantly FUN. The girls come and go but if you keep track of your favorites you can hit the good ones when they roll back thru town.

Keep safe Active out.

John Peterson
09-04-08, 13:55
Where did all the dirty Latina strippers go now that 47th n Ashland and Pershing and western spots are closed down.This post seemed to get by without any comments. That's big news if these great Chicago institutions have closed. Is it true?

And like Humpty asked, where are those lingerie girls working now?

Radone999
09-04-08, 14:06
Going to be up in the Lisle/Chicago area soon.

Any decent strip clubs up there with mileage, $10 lap dances, cheap beer.

I'm used to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo.

Am I going to be sorely disappointed?

Bkmsw
09-05-08, 11:47
Going to be up in the Lisle/Chicago area soon.

Any decent strip clubs up there with mileage, $10 lap dances, cheap beer.

I'm used to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo.

Am I going to be sorely disappointed?

Yes, you will be sorely disappointed. Don't bother. Its a waste of money especially what you are used to in Kokomo.

M02499
09-07-08, 15:32
Can anyone tell me if Club O is worth a visit? I normally go to IS when I do go to strip clubs in the area mainly because it is a hands on club that provides reasonable quality dances although the quality of the dancers is not all that great in my opinion. I have never gone to any of the other clubs in the area because it is my understanding that they just don't allow the contact. So, again my question is Club O as good or better than IS as far as the quality of the dances and worth a trip?

Thanks

Active8
09-08-08, 01:26
Can anyone tell me if Club O is worth a visit? I normally go to IS when I do go to strip clubs in the area mainly because it is a hands on club that provides reasonable quality dances although the quality of the dancers is not all that great in my opinion. I have never gone to any of the other clubs in the area because it is my understanding that they just don't allow the contact. So, again my question is Club O as good or better than IS as far as the quality of the dances and worth a trip?

ThanksClub O is O.K. but I feel like Im in a storage facility. And a dark one at that. The girls are marginal with the seldom occuring star thrown in for good measure. IS on the other hand is a lot smaller and the diamond seams to work the room harder. Plus it's fully nude, a big plus for the doller tip when on stage.The private dances are well really private, not like the other place where them cheap ass pink sofas have been ground on practically to dust. Hit that place durring the day and you will get a much cheaper guage of it. The other place thats in between the both of them is club 390. I just got back and I had a wonderful, but expensive time. It' smaller and newer than Club O, both a big plus in my book. Atlantis is even newer and bigger, but I would guess that it takes at least two K to be a perfered customer there. Hey what do I know as I have graduated to the O'hara rub and tug school of thought.

Active out

HappyGardener
09-08-08, 16:48

Ahhh Florida...Home of the Friction Dance.

I hardly ever check this thread because...well there is no reason too if you live in Chicago. Sorry MK, thre is nothing like that here. I remember about 10 years ago leaving West Palm Beach airport and going immediatly to some dive bar on the airport outskirts. Dolphins or Mermaids or somekind of fish name. A dozen girls working that were 5s by Florida standards and 8s by Chicago winter standards. Friction Dances at the bar and a back room where I got off n a hurry with some Cuban export.

Anyway, read my post earlier about Chicago of yesterday. The closet thing to what you describe was in Cicero. Those clubs were torn down in the mid 90s. Mob run and total dives, open until 5 am, they were wonderful places to lose your strip club cherry.

Chicago6052
09-11-08, 00:15
Been awhile since Ive been there, and saw the post about 47th/Ashland lingerie girls being closed down. Any news on Members at 45th? They used to have them Wed and Friday. Appreciate update as well as any alternatives for quality fashion shows in the city.

Mike Rudolph
09-12-08, 16:21
Been awhile since Ive been there, and saw the post about 47th/Ashland lingerie girls being closed down. Any news on Members at 45th? They used to have them Wed and Friday. Appreciate update as well as any alternatives for quality fashion shows in the city.Honestly it's pretty "ify" there. They are on Thursday and Friday now. They have a curtain, so it's a little bit easier to get "private" dances. It's. 2 topless, . 4 nude. They occasionally have French VIP parties that are invite only, if you go there enough you'd be invited to them.

The girls are 4's-6's, and most of them are Latin.

Open Sex Fiend
09-25-08, 19:29
I posted earlier but now I don't see it. Did I do something wrong or did it get deleted? I went last night and there was some hot girls running around. They had a bondage show on the 3rd floor of the old Dome Room. There were people promoting there web site's and people promoting rights to sex workers. While the MC was giving away prizes a short drunk blondy got up on stage and started flashing the crowd her womanly charms. The bouncers and management seemed a little nervious like they didnt know it would get wild like that. Then the girl starts inserting her fingers. I was on the 3rd floor so I couldnt get any pics but Im sure if somone searched there should be some pics or video's of this happening. The show promoters bring the girl off stage and then her friend helps her take off her dress and low and behold no panties(did I mention she was tanked). The manager of the bar freaked out and threw her out. I pretty sure her boob job cost more than my car.

PittPanther
09-26-08, 01:48
The bouncers and management seemed a little nervious like they didnt know it would get wild like that... The show promoters bring the girl off stage... The manager of the bar freaked out and threw her out...Jesus Christ!!! Why the f**k do you have SEXPO, but then get freaked out/pissed off when someone actually wants to do something SEXY?

And they wonder why no serious monger goes to these BS events...

Open Sex Fiend
09-26-08, 04:23
It was a waste if someone was looking for a girl to pick up.

PhatCat
09-29-08, 07:17
I'll be in the Chi in 2 weeks. I haven't been to Arnie's since a year ago at this time. It was awesome then. How is it now? They still got a lot of THICK sistas? Is the brain of the chain in the back room still? Let me know what's good. Who are the thick ladies there that treat you right? Peace.

Phatty

Unbelheathen
10-01-08, 20:56
Wish I could help - I'll be in town about the same time and planning my first visit to Arnies. I hope it is as good as its legend. I'll post my results regardless, but probably too late to help you.

I'll be in the Chi in 2 weeks. I haven't been to Arnie's since a year ago at this time. It was awesome then. How is it now? They still got a lot of THICK sistas? Is the brain of the chain in the back room still? Let me know what's good. Who are the thick ladies there that treat you right? Peace.

Phatty

Member #5929
10-04-08, 12:08
Anyone been to Touch on 147th and Halsted?

Is it a private club or regualr gentlemans club?

Milton Waddums
10-07-08, 13:40
Whatever happened to clubs like dreamers? I know that big places like Scores are going to come in and take over independent clubs, but that place was the best. Average to good looking girls, where I could get real drunk and get by junk rubbed for a decent price. These damn supermodel types look like they want to scream rape if you take your hands away from your sides. I say bring back the homely chicks, they're way more fun. I went to scores with my ex-girlfriend to get HER a dance, and we got ignored for an hour and a half! Seems pretty messed up that I have to beg some girl to come and take my money off of me. Isn't that why they're working?.rant over-

Smmmore
10-07-08, 14:15
I heard there are a couple of bars on 26th st near lawndale that have fashion shows. Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Mike Rudolph
10-07-08, 15:38
Wish I could help - I'll be in town about the same time and planning my first visit to Arnies. I hope it is as good as its legend. I'll post my results regardless, but probably too late to help you.Arnies is awesome if you're into that type of female. I've been going to Allstars in northlake recently and it's kind of awesome.

Showbob123
10-07-08, 16:12
Guys.

So really, I'm just trying to still understand how Chicago works since I'm new here.

Basically, are all clubs either?
(1) Non-Nude Lingerie/Bikini with Alcohol; OR
(2) Nude with no drinks (BYOB?)

I live just a bit north of Evanston so there is NOTHING around me. I didn't think this major city would be so prudish in the strip club market.

That being said, all I want is a place with hot women were I can feel safe have a beer and a chat. I don't need FS at a strip club... can anyone recommend such a place? One where I could take a train to get to would be fabulous, I hate to drive buzzed.

Unbelheathen
10-15-08, 23:22
I am into that type of female, and did find it awesome. Only one bit of advice to add to the legend - despite the blatant availability of extras, the bouncer wanted his tip offered with subtlety. You'll look cooler if you fold it into a handshake or close pass.

Arnies is awesome if you're into that type of female. I've been going to Allstars in northlake recently and it's kind of awesome.

Palms
10-20-08, 16:33
Does anyone remember a girl from The Admiral named Genisis?

She was awesome.

Does any one know where she went?

Steevo
10-25-08, 00:47
Need to help someone get girls for a bachelor party.

Does anyone have any numbers?

Want someone who will do EVERYTHING for the best man.

Illini333
10-26-08, 18:17
Is cowboys closed now?? Someone told me it did but I also heard that it closed and reopened. Let me know if anyone knows. I dont want to drive way south to find out that its closed. thanks

Dee Mac
10-26-08, 23:01
I went to Crazy Rock in Romeoville last night. I'm not sure what possesed me to go out there but I had a good time. It had been a while since I was there but that place always seems to have a nice fun atmosphere, (They had pay per view ultimate fighting on last night) The girls seem to enjoy themselves, they are pretty hot, I would even say there were 3 9's. A couple 8's several 7's and maybe a 5 and a couple 6's. And the private dances look like that can be pretty hot. Unfortunately I didn't get one because no one approached me in the two hours I was there, (sort of a nice thing, I like a low key atmosphere.) But I did have a couple dollar dances that left a nice impression. Too bad they wear that stupid duct tape on their nipples, and nylons under their panties. Beers were $3. 50 cover was $5 for a Saturday night. Also went to Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, which has always been one of my favorites, Now I guess its fully nude. Though the dancer I got in private chat didn't completely take off her panties and had stiffer stubble on her pussy than I have on my face. Despite the duct tape I think I have more research to do in Romeovile soon.

Dee Mac
10-26-08, 23:13
I was reading some of the reports and it seems like not too mnay come down to the south side for their adult entertainment, Nude with alcohol is getting much more common and close contact with wandering hands in some cases Harvey may be a good place to begin your research.

Quantumleaper
10-27-08, 02:57
Closed. Reopened. Then closed again. I think the owners are focusing more on SKYBOX now. That's why SKYBOX stays open 'til 5am every nite now. (except Sundays, they're open 'til 4am)

Quantumleaper
10-27-08, 03:01
Closed. Reopened. Then closed again. And it looks like for good. Or at least for a while.

I think the owners are focusing their efforts on SKYBOX. That's probably why it's open til 5am now every nite.

Self Hi5
10-31-08, 11:28
I went to VIPs awhile ago for a friend birthday party. I spent some time, and even more money on the Polish Blonde. Super hot with overly huge fake tits. The problem is I can't remember her name! Does anyone ever? Anyways, I have been back a few times since and have not seen her. She is in her mid 20's. Anyone seen her or know who I am talking about?

Feel free to PM or answer in forum if you know who she is or what her name is and if she is still dancing there or anywhere for that matter!

Cdriver0405
11-12-08, 12:39
I was in Jimmy's last night for the first time in about a year. I'm an old regular from 10 years or so back. They are all nude now and the private dances got really hot. Had 6 dancers when they opened. A couple of 8's the rest would be 6's. Ended up getting digits from a new dancer who just started for some take out at a later date. Will report after sampling the menu.

Laffayettebore
11-14-08, 02:55
So how old do you have to be to into a stripclub? Is it 18 or 21? I hear it's both, depending if alcohol is served or not. Where are some places that don't serve alcohol, if that's the case?

Showbob123
11-18-08, 02:42
Guys.

So really, I'm just trying to still understand how Chicago works since I'm new here.

Basically, are all clubs either?
(1) Non-Nude Lingerie/Bikini with Alcohol; OR
(2) Nude with no drinks (BYOB?)

I live just a bit north of Evanston so there is NOTHING around me. I didn't think this major city would be so prudish in the strip club market.

That being said, all I want is a place with hot women were I can feel safe have a beer and a chat. I don't need FS at a strip club... can anyone recommend such a place? One where I could take a train to get to would be fabulous, I hate to drive buzzed.

Been a few months...

HappyGardener
11-18-08, 11:14
Been a few months...

What you want does not exist here. They were all driven out years ago.You needed to be here in the 60's, 70's, 80's when "bottle service" meant something else and the Mob operated all the clubs in Cicero, Lyons, and Rush Street.

Mike Dago
11-21-08, 13:24
Any clubs in the north area of Metro Chicagoland? Would be nice to find some ladies possibly in Glencoe or Wilmette or Glenview?

I believe there is nothing up that way. You will have to cross the WI border to get booze & nude.

There is a place on Lake Cook & Rt. 12... The building reads Las Vegas Revue, but I have never inside.

Local Hick
11-21-08, 15:02
They were closed down for not purchasing their adult entertainment license about a year ago I believe. It was at the same time that the club just south of 173 on 41(?) was closed down.

Dhelec
11-22-08, 08:40
In response to the inquiry about this place, the county got them for back taxes on some B.S. legal loophole.

Both buildings are up for sale if you're looking for a turnkey business.

Dean The Dream
12-09-08, 14:37
They were shut down for prostitution.

The girls would turn tricks in the house behind the club on the property.

SETraveler770
12-13-08, 23:20
Heard it was a pretty seedy place, but said what the hell. Drove to Harvey from downtown. Go in and get searched after $10 cover. Inside the second door, got immediately stopped for $2 coat check. About 12 "entertainers" sitting around like they were watching movies and eating popcorn at a slumber party! As soon as I sat at the bar, my leg is stroked and I hear "Hey, baby, wanna have some fun? " I'm thinking "What the fuck? " I just sat down and was still cold from outside! I'm instantly turned off with constant, whiny, junkie-type requests to "have some fun. " I said "Look, baby, take this (the $10 change from the drink), I'm just here for a drink and I'm out. " Still, "let's have some fun, baby" over and over again. I tipped her to leave me alone, finished my drink, and broke camp.

Understand, I live in the strip club capital and expected some entertainment value as I settled into my groove. Maybe I should have clapped three times and demanded to see some asses shakin'. We would have gotten to the fun part.

Chicago Sex
12-22-08, 02:37
They were shut down for prostitution.

The girls would turn tricks in the house behind the club on the property.Las Vegas Revue was closed by the county for a whole slew of fickle reasons that are related to Lake County laws which apply to "gentlemans clubs". Las Vegas Revue was fined hundreds of dollars per day for not separating the dancers from the audience with a physical barrier and not having active supervision of the VIP room. They were slapped fines everyday which amounted to over $100k by the time the county shut them down.

I have never heard of anyone actually solicited at Vegas (though it wasnt unheard of when it was the Gay Paree years ago), and I know folks who frequented the establishment regularly. A lot of the ladies at Vegas have gone underground or migrated north to the Gurnee area. Its an unfortunate situation, as there is nothing to do in the nearby area that I am aware of.

Twah70
12-28-08, 17:06
Travelling and it's hard to tell from the reviews where I should go. I'm looking for the best nudes with some contact. A nice BJ would be good, too.

Al Melrose
12-29-08, 02:43
You won't find what you want in a club in the Chicago area. Look for escorts or mp's.

HappyGardener
12-29-08, 21:20
Travelling and it's hard to tell from the reviews where I should go. I'm looking for the best nudes with some contact. A nice BJ would be good, too.

You shouldnt have to look too dfar back to realize that this does not happen in Chicago. Perhaps in NW Indiana or the South suburb of Harvey, but not in Chicago

Dee Mac
12-30-08, 11:27
I would try club O in Harvey and especially the more private chat. If you hit it off right with the right girl you will get a really nice dnace, probably not oral but maybe a little HJ.

Moejoo
12-31-08, 01:05
If you have a car the best full contact lappers are at Industrial Strip in Indiana. For extras Club O, and 390.

All clubs mentioned are about a half hour drive from downtown.

Chicago Sex
01-01-09, 02:30
If you have a car the best full contact lappers are at Industrial Strip in Indiana. For extras Club O, and 390.

All clubs mentioned are about a half hour drive from downtown.Absolutely. Anything on the north side of Chicago is hardly worth your time. And that means ANYTHING north of the Chicago city limits to the Wisconsin border. Don't waste your time. If you are out to have a couple drinks and look at chicks, that is one thing, but there is nothing else to be had.

Heading South to Gary via the Skyway, or North to Wisconsin will prove a huge difference from the pasty-ridden, anti-smoking Chicago scene. You could also head out to rural IL, which is always interesting, but a long drive.

Dagevin
01-05-09, 08:23
Been a few months...Hey, I am also in Evanston, and I suck it up and drive to Heavenly Body on Touhy and Elmhust. The beers are cheap (free food), girls are nice, topless and some contact, but absolutely no hanky panky as there are cameras everywhere. It's still my favorite place (in Chicago, that is) though since I can relax there without worrying about anything.

Raoul Duke
01-06-09, 21:34
Any clubs in the north area of Metro Chicagoland? Would be nice to find some ladies possibly in Glencoe or Wilmette or Glenview?

You can get outcall up there, but you sure as heck won't find incall in Glencoe. There were a couple of MPs in Glenview and Wilmette, but they got shut down years ago.

Pianoplayer35
01-30-09, 17:56
In Gary IN. Not necessarily cheap though: $150 for 30 minutes in the VIP, and a $50 tip is very helpful.

Moejoo
01-31-09, 20:46
About a month ago someone spammed a few club message boards on strip club list talking about a new place called The Factory. There used to be a welding supply shop on the frontage road on the west side of the Bishop Ford between 115th and 130th that they started rehabbing about the same time. As they were getting further along I started thinking that it sure looked like it could be a strip club. Sure enough today there is a sign on there that says The Factory. I figured that area was within the chicago city limits. Has anyone else heard anything about it?

Cobalt60
02-12-09, 01:24
She worked at Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN about 2 years ago. Hasn't been there since, AFAIK. She's a mature brunette with thick wavy hair, tan, brown eyes, 5'6", very busty DDD chest, and full-figured with a delicate face. Very warm, expressive, intelligent, and talkative. Had a lot of regulars at IS because of her friendliness and sincerity. Would love to know if she's at another club elsewhere.

Thanks!

Pianoplayer35
02-15-09, 10:24
I went to Club O last week, once during the day (noon to 7, only on weekdays) and once on a weekend night shift. The place has much to recommend it, offering nude dances on stage (optional, some girls wear g-strings), alcohol, food, big screens to watch games, very comfortable seating in a large reasonably attractive club. Admission is $10 on weekends, currently no charge Monday to Thursday. The first time I walked in I happened to see a bevy of stunning girls, but after spending a bit more time there looks seem to range from 6-9, coming in all colors, shapes and sizes (more white than black or Hispanic and none particularly heavy). Waitresses are very attentive, and maybe a bit pushy about drinks, which run from $4 to $12 and up. The day shift seemed to have 8 to 10 dancers, while night started with three but by 11:00 there were 15 to 20.

Private dances come in three flavors (apart from the occasional 30-second dollar dance on the floor promotion, which happened at eleven o’clock): so-called VIP, at $20 each in a small room lined with upholstered benches and with a bouncer eyeing the proceedings; the spacious flame room, at $30 each, 2 minimum, also supervised by bouncer but with widely spaced couches somewhat screened by transparent curtains, and the private rooms at $$$/30 min and $$$$$/hour.

I tried about a dozen different dancers and can confirm that mileage is probably higher during the day shift, but there were a few very accommodating dancers on the night shift as well. Some were pushing the higher-priced dances, but at least two told me that the $20 room was just as good. I also experimented with a couple of dancers to see whether their $30 dance was any different than the $20 dance. If you start with a couple of $20s and then suggest a move to the flame room, I found some dancers became a bit less inhibited in the flame room, but others gave exactly the same dance. Some of them get completely nude in the $20 room, while others leave their g-strings on. How they behave on stage seems to be a good indication of how they behave in the VIP. Generally your hands and theirs can go anywhere except for the crotch, and some dancers are flexible with the rules. Despite the variation I can’t say any of the dances were disappointing. I go the sense that digits might be available from one or two but did not pursue it.

To complete my research, I TOFTT and sprang for the $$$ private room. This is a complete rip-off, as I suspected, so don’t bother. The bouncer strongly suggests that you tip him to ensure complete privacy, and his suggestion is another $. Needless to say there was no privacy, and during the 30 minutes we were interrupted by a waitress offering drinks and then repeatedly by several different bouncers. Although the dancer made herself comfortable and we did get into some nice LFK and other stuff a bit more adventurous than in the flame room, it was clearly not FS and not worth the price, which would cover a model-quality escort for an hour or more. If you’re anxious to blow $$$ I suggest a couple of long stints in the flame room with whoever best floats your boat, but you can do just as well getting a set of. 2 VIPs with the right girl. Overall, worth a return trip, and worth cultivating a couple of regulars.

Bkmsw
02-16-09, 18:11
I went to Club O last week, once during the day (noon to 7, only on weekdays) and once on a weekend night shift. The place has much to recommend it, offering nude dances on stage (optional, some girls wear g-strings), alcohol, food, big screens to watch games, very comfortable seating in a large reasonably attractive club. Admission is $10 on weekends, currently no charge Monday to Thursday. The first time I walked in I happened to see a bevy of stunning girls, but after spending a bit more time there looks seem to range from 6-9, coming in all colors, shapes and sizes (more white than black or Hispanic and none particularly heavy). Waitresses are very attentive, and maybe a bit pushy about drinks, which run from $4 to $12 and up. The day shift seemed to have 8 to 10 dancers, while night started with three but by 11:00 there were 15 to 20.

Private dances come in three flavors (apart from the occasional 30-second dollar dance on the floor promotion, which happened at eleven o’clock): so-called VIP, at $20 each in a small room lined with upholstered benches and with a bouncer eyeing the proceedings; the spacious flame room, at $30 each, 2 minimum, also supervised by bouncer but with widely spaced couches somewhat screened by transparent curtains, and the private rooms at $$$/30 min and $$$$$/hour.

I tried about a dozen different dancers and can confirm that mileage is probably higher during the day shift, but there were a few very accommodating dancers on the night shift as well. Some were pushing the higher-priced dances, but at least two told me that the $20 room was just as good. I also experimented with a couple of dancers to see whether their $30 dance was any different than the $20 dance. If you start with a couple of $20s and then suggest a move to the flame room, I found some dancers became a bit less inhibited in the flame room, but others gave exactly the same dance. Some of them get completely nude in the $20 room, while others leave their g-strings on. How they behave on stage seems to be a good indication of how they behave in the VIP. Generally your hands and theirs can go anywhere except for the crotch, and some dancers are flexible with the rules. Despite the variation I can’t say any of the dances were disappointing. I go the sense that digits might be available from one or two but did not pursue it.

To complete my research, I TOFTT and sprang for the $$$ private room. This is a complete rip-off, as I suspected, so don’t bother. The bouncer strongly suggests that you tip him to ensure complete privacy, and his suggestion is another $. Needless to say there was no privacy, and during the 30 minutes we were interrupted by a waitress offering drinks and then repeatedly by several different bouncers. Although the dancer made herself comfortable and we did get into some nice LFK and other stuff a bit more adventurous than in the flame room, it was clearly not FS and not worth the price, which would cover a model-quality escort for an hour or more. If you’re anxious to blow $$$ I suggest a couple of long stints in the flame room with whoever best floats your boat, but you can do just as well getting a set of. 2 VIPs with the right girl. Overall, worth a return trip, and worth cultivating a couple of regulars.

Very good report, especially for a 2nd post. This should be required reading for every new member that wants to start off by posting 10 questions.

Chiguy67
02-16-09, 23:17
Hey, I am also in Evanston, and I suck it up and drive to Heavenly Body on Touhy and Elmhust. The beers are cheap (free food), girls are nice, topless and some contact, but absolutely no hanky panky as there are cameras everywhere. It's still my favorite place (in Chicago, that is) though since I can relax there without worrying about anything.I agree with Dagevin, I live in north side by skokie and I go there almost every week/weekend. Some of the dancers here are new but it gets boring after a while. I can't imagine driving down till IS or carl's which is my other fav place.

Pianoplayer35
02-24-09, 17:51
Visited both 390 and Skybox last week to complete the Chicago Heights/Harvey tour (apart from Arnie’s, which I will check out someday). I found Club 390 superior in most ways to Skybox and equivalent to Club O. Of course a single visit or couple of visits is never adequate to form conclusions, but here’s what I found.

Club 390 is spacious and comfortable like Club O, with upholstered armchairs near the stage and friendly and helpful waitresses. Some dancers dance nude on stage while others keep their g-strings, just like Club O. There were about 15 dancers both times I was there, perhaps more on the Friday night, consistently good-looking and one or two 9s.

I find that the raunchier the stage dance, the raunchier the lap dance, and that looks and mileage are inversely related, but it’s the weird exceptions that keep us in the hunt. 390 offers $20 and $30 laps. The $20 gets you a topless dancer in a room with upholstered benches lining the walls, very similar to Club O but a bit larger, and with dividers that offer a modicum of privacy, but a bouncer is keeping an eye on things. In general lap dances were full contact. A few dancers are picky about touching and one would not even allow touching her tits. On the other hand, some were quite playful and open minded about their hands and mine. There was a wide variation among dancers, so if you don’t like your first lapper, try another one. For $30, you can either have a nude dance in the same room, or a topless dance in a room similar to the Flame room at Club O, featuring couches separated by a bit more space but not really worth it in my view. They also of course push their high-priced rooms, at $400 for 30 min and $600 for an hour. Who does this? (OK I know, I tried it at Club O, and regretted it, although it did make one stripper my friend for life.) I passed; it was clear FS was unlikely, maybe HJ, and for that amount I’d rather spend a couple hours with a model-quality escort.

In general the 390 atmosphere seemed laid back, not an excess of silly rules. For example I saw one guy bring one dancer to sit with him at the stage to tip other dancers, which generated some stimulating girl/girl action, something some clubs discourage or ban. Lap sitting is also standard at 390, and I’ve heard of dancers being fined for it at other clubs. My second night at 390 was less successful than the first, as I seemed to run into an endless succession of Eastern European women who were in a hurry to sell dances and delivered uninspiring low mileage fare, with one notable exception (sorry, forgot her name.) Even so, worth a visit.

Pianoplayer35
02-24-09, 17:53
I was not impressed by this place, but it was only one visit on a weeknight. There were about 6 dancers, only 2 of which I had any interest in taking to the back, I. E. Looks much less consistently high quality than Clubs 390 and O. The main room is large but seating is all on bar stools, not comfortable or amenable to lap sitting or lounging around with dancers. The lap dances are cheaper than 390 and O, at least when you get the volume discount. The basic dance is $20 or 5 for $50 and the couch room is 3 for $60. Funny how Skybox, 390 and Club O all have these very similar setups with the bench room and the couch room.

Unlike its two main competitors, Skybox seems to have become very restrictive about contact during lap dances in all categories. Both dancers removed my hand from various places and placed them carefully at their waist, which I was told was the only permissible place for touching. A little backrubbing seems to be tolerated but absolutely no T or A contact. This was verbally enforced by the bouncer, in both the $50 and $60 rooms, on two occasions. Strange. I had been told by a dancer at one of the other clubs that she left Skybox because it was full of *****s who offered suck & f**k in the back room. Either times have changed or it was just a typical case of a stripper trash-talking another stripper/club. Based on what I have read on the forum I might try this place one more time, but I don’t see how it can compete with the other 2 places except on price. Drinks were marginally cheaper, maybe $3 vs. $4 to $6, but who cares.

Yoss1138
02-24-09, 21:46
Pianoplayer35, great reviews.

I would recommend adding Industrial Strip to your tour.

Monix
02-27-09, 05:09
I agree with the previous poster that Pianoplayer35 has posted some great reviews. But I'd like to add some info about the Skybox. The 5 dances for $50 seems like a great deal except for thing. The Skybox cuts their songs. In my experience most of the other area clubs have songs that are at least 3 minutes long. Songs at the Skybox are usually about 2 minutes long. You are getting about 1 minute extra with the 5 dances at the Skybox, but, as Pianoplayer35 noted, contact is extremely limited. And, in my honest opinion, for the same price you can get a better dance at one of the other local clubs.

The Skybox has "the" most restrictive contact rules of any club in the area. And those rules are strictly enforced because. The last time I checked. Most of the bouncers who work at the Skybox are moonlighting Harvey Police officers. This is also why any talk about backroom extras at the Skybox is complete bull.

Himes
02-27-09, 23:43
Have to agree with previous post. Very restrictive. Keep in mind they are run by the same folks who own Heavenly Bodies and Cowboys (still open? ). On a side note. Never had a problem, but their parking lots (Sky Box) are not the most secure areas I have ever strolled alone after a few drinks.

Moejoo
03-06-09, 23:13
I find everything he's said accurate but I'd say it's likely he or she is a dancer or works at a harvey club or is a friend of the club to drive business where he wants.

Don't be mad pianoplayer!

Is it realistic that a chicagoland person is spending that much time and money in harvey over the past few weeks? I doubt it. On top of that he knows most of the details and is getting involved in the drama between clubs.

Maybe he is for real but I have a doubt.I have visited all three of the clubs pianoplayer visited, and thought the impressions were spot on. If you can live without booze I think Industrial Strip is the best club in the chicago area

Dee Mac
03-07-09, 18:53
Is it realistic that a chicagoland person is spending that much time and money in harvey over the past few weeks? I doubt it. On top of that he knows most of the details and is getting involved in the drama between clubs.

If you live south like I do its very likely you would visit the clubs pianoplayer mentioned. Club O is hardly Harvey even though its address is, Club 390 is Chicago Heights but in an industrial area with a huge fenced in parking lot its not much of a risk to drive there. Skybox is probably the one I would feel must insecure visitng, but not really, I have visited it a few times, I just don't really like it, But they did have a shooting there a couple years ago as I remember. Now since you seem to take public transportation, thats a horse of a different color. I'm not sure how you would get there, Maybe Metra Electric, Arnies, now THAT is Harvey, but that topic has been covered here already recently.

As for dances, I would rank dances at Club O way above anything at the Admiral, though I haven't been to the admiral in a couple years now, It was air dances the last time I was there, plus no alcohol and bouncers roaming around looking to find something wrong, Club O is far more laid back for me. The quality varies. The most beautiful dancer I ever saw was at Club O but only one time. I go there when I have money, and when I don't I go to Jimmy's where the girls arent as hot but there is no cover and the beer is reasonably priced.

What you say about Crazy Rock rings true for me. When I was there only one girl asked me for a dance, and the one I wanted sat upstairs on the lap of some other dude the entire night. Not dancing, Just sitting cuddling up with him on his lap, the lucky bastard.

Donny Devito
03-08-09, 18:45
I go to skybox a lot and Jimmy's most often. Skybox is nice but it's nothing close to top notch. Jimmy's is about the same. I prefer the setting at Jimmy's. It's smaller but the entire focus of the large room is on the stripper pole. Plus I grew up with some girls who ended up working there. There's only 1 stage, at Jimmy's, and everyone's seats in the club are lined up at the exact same stripper stage. Places with many stages with poles kind of divert the attention all over the place. Jimmy's all the attention in the club is on the girl stripping at the time with the bar behind you. Back in the day (8-10 years ago) me and my young friends would go to Wentworth, then to Jimmy's, then to Maxwell Street at 3 or 4 in the morning for some polish's, fries, and orange soda. You couldn't beat the Jimmy's experience, especially since it was so close to home.

If you want a top notch club, go to miami or another city. Chicago's southside clubs, like Cowboys, is that it is mostly black girls with fewer latinas and whites. It's just after a while you get tired of the majority and appreciate a little flavor. I love latinas, so I was spoiled by the clubs in miami. Bottomline is southside chicago isn't exactly the place to go for top notch tail. I agree with a previous poster that Industrial is the best bet and it's easy to get to leaving the southside.

Gary Man
03-23-09, 00:32
On case people were wondering if the downturn was effecting the industry please follow the link below:

http://www.suntimes.com/business/1490108,w-jobless-women-going-topless-032209.articleFormerly Scarlett's on S. Clinton.

"Club is open from 2pm to 4am daily-closed on Sundays.

Entry is $30.00 per person at the door.

B.Y.O.B (Alcohol can be purchased at attached liquor store)

Private dances $30.00"

$30 COVER! $30 dances! Don't think so.

They'll be closed soon.

Rebecca in the article will be escorting soon.

Rileym
03-27-09, 09:44
Rebecca in the article will be escorting soon.[/QUOTE]LOL, completely agree. I've found the path to be as follows.

Hooters. Bikini Bar. Topless Club. Fully Nude. Seedier Fully Nude. Escort. SW.

Verbatim2003
03-28-09, 09:22
I read on here before about a Hispanic bar around 47th, 55, or Archer near Harlem or a little east.

Anyone have any info? Are W/M's welcome?

McRider
03-28-09, 17:57
I read on here before about a Hispanic bar around 47th, 55, or Archer near Harlem or a little east.

Anyone have any info? Are W/M's welcome?I've been there and yep, no problem being a w/m BUT the girls are not always there (and I was there on a Saturday night), I have not been able to figure out when they are there.

Mike

Raoul Duke
03-28-09, 21:48
Formerly Scarlett's on S. Clinton.

"Club is open from 2pm to 4am daily-closed on Sundays.

Entry is $30.00 per person at the door.

B.Y.O.B (Alcohol can be purchased at attached liquor store)

Private dances $30.00"

$30 COVER! $30 dances! Don't think so.

They'll be closed soon.

Rebecca in the article will be escorting soon.

I'm too cheap these days to spend $5 for a lap dance, let alone $30. How does a place like this survive?

Bravo for Rebecca and bravo for the guys who still have discretionary income. PM me with your financial secrets, please.

Raoul Duke
03-28-09, 21:57

Hmm, don't know about that place. I saw an ad for a place on Pershing that featured a little spinner type Latina bartender. Drove over there and found that it was no longer in biz. After a little online research I found out it apparently attracted a gay crowd. So much for my fantasy of finding a dive bar with hot little Latinas running around serving drinks and dances.

Nighthawk55
03-29-09, 12:30
Rebecca in the article will be escorting soon.LOL, completely agree. I've found the path to be as follows.

Hooters. Bikini Bar. Topless Club. Fully Nude. Seedier Fully Nude. Escort. SW.[/QUOTE]You forgot step 1. Molested/ignored/generally messed up by family member... THEN Hooters, then..

ChicagoScott
03-29-09, 14:43
"I read on here before about a Hispanic bar around 47th, 55, or Archer near Harlem or a little east."

AllStars is right around here. 47th just west of Harlem. Or were you thinking somewhere else? If AllStars, it's not too shabby to check out. Should be fine checking it out. Haven't been there in a year or so, but it was always ok. Never was there late at night though

Joey Jojo
03-29-09, 17:14
"I read on here before about a Hispanic bar around 47th, 55, or Archer near Harlem or a little east."

AllStars is right around here. 47th just west of Harlem. Or were you thinking somewhere else? If AllStars, it's not too shabby to check out. Should be fine checking it out. Haven't been there in a year or so, but it was always ok. Never was there late at night thoughThe bar in question is around 47th and archer. Never been there, but read about it in the streetwalker forum.

Slimchi
03-31-09, 00:47
Its cool, Mexican, Puerto Rican, black and mixed girls. Lap dances.

Music, booze.

Rendevous. Is the name and its on 47th east of archer

They only do the girls, Thursday to sat. I think, otherwise its just a bar / taco joint

5 dollar cover.

Al Melrose
03-31-09, 02:10
Its cool, Mexican, Puerto Rican, black and mixed girls. Lap dances.

Music, booze.

Rendevous. Is the name and its on 47th east of archer

They only do the girls, Thursday to sat. I think, otherwise its just a bar / taco joint

5 dollar cover.Usually no Ricans that far south. But any way, the question is, any chance at a pink taco?

Rileym
03-31-09, 10:43
LOL, completely agree. I've found the path to be as follows.

Hooters. Bikini Bar. Topless Club. Fully Nude. Seedier Fully Nude. Escort. SW.You forgot step 1. Molested/ignored/generally messed up by family member... THEN Hooters, then..[/QUOTE]Lmao. How could I leave out step 1? Absolutely right. Sometimes I think we owe our hobby to sneaky late night uncles.

naturalrookie
04-03-09, 16:05

There are a couple in that area and the girls are generally present Thursday thru Saturday in the afternoon. Depending on the crowds they may stay later but the action is generally over by 9. The girls are usually friendly and at one of the places where you may need to be searched and buzzed in the girls can be downright smoking.

Spoonie
04-03-09, 16:08
Was in town on yesterday for a conference in Rosemont. Dug out early and went to Golden Hands (short report in Roselle) and then stopped at All Stars to check out the talent.

I was there from around 4pm to 11pm. Lots of good looking girls on both day and night shift. I was sitting at the bar, watching the stage, and chatting up the day girls more at the beginning. They were definitely pushing me for dances and chatting me up. I like that better than going into a place and getting ignored though. Got the impression from this one girl that liked her rumpleminze that action might be available in the champagne room. She gave me a tour of the room and was being very aggressive but vague at the same time. I pushed her about it and she essentially said no FS but I'd get a nut. I was doubtful (no sex in the champagne room, right) so I passed. By the time I got out of there though, my money might have been better spent TOFTT.

I liked that it was a big club with a lot going on. It started to feel like it was winding down by the time I left (or maybe it was just me). I didn't like the fact that the ATM had a $20 surcharge OUCH! I also used my credit card to buy star bucks, that could only be used for lap dance, and there was a steep surcharge for that too.

I got some good mileage from some of the dancers in the club, more mileage than I normally get from girls in the QCA. Especially this drunk blonde with nice pierced nipples. I think she dug out on me before things go too far.

Ciao for now.

Captain Stiffy
04-05-09, 14:19
I was driving through Palatine, on Rand Rd., I believe. I passed a strip club called Vegas Revue, I think. Just caught a glimpse of it. I have never heard or read anything about this place. Anyone have any info? Any other club reviews in the burbs? It seems people only post about the really expensive downtown places. I like the low budget, nasty places. lol

Pfi309
04-05-09, 15:02
I was driving through Palatine, on Rand Rd., I believe. I passed a strip club called Vegas Revue, I think. Just caught a glimpse of it. I have never heard or read anything about this place. Anyone have any info? Any other club reviews in the burbs? It seems people only post about the really expensive downtown places. I like the low budget, nasty places. lolThat club has been closed down for a couple of years. You would have liked it when it was open.

Kunderu
04-06-09, 10:48
Anyone ever heard of a place called Members? I have heard people talk about it but have never seen a review or been told what days/times they are open. Any place I can go for more information?

I didn't find anything on SCL boards.

Sky High
04-06-09, 14:17
I was driving through Palatine, on Rand Rd., I believe. I passed a strip club called Vegas Revue, I think. Just caught a glimpse of it. I have never heard or read anything about this place. Anyone have any info? Any other club reviews in the burbs? It seems people only post about the really expensive downtown places. I like the low budget, nasty places. lolPlace has been closed for over a year now and you didnt miss much. Years ago the place was fun but for the last few years that it was open it was no good. I am not that far from that place and would rather go to IN. than go to Vegas Revue.

Moejoo
04-08-09, 12:39
I posted a ISO on a place called The Factory off the Bishop Ford. I saw a banner outside about a grand opening and called them. They are opening on the 24th, cover is 20 bucks, its fully nude, in the city limits, and no alcohol. I can't imagine how a new club will coexist with Chicago inside the city limits, but I guess we will find out.

Gary Man
04-09-09, 01:20
I posted a ISO on a place called The Factory off the Bishop Ford. I saw a banner outside about a grand opening and called them. They are opening on the 24th, cover is 20 bucks, its fully nude, in the city limits, and no alcohol. I can't imagine how a new club will coexist with Chicago inside the city limits, but I guess we will find out.Reminds me of an Old Club - The Admiral, in the city, all nude, no alcohol. Been there for ages.

Dagnazty
04-14-09, 18:58
Anyone remember this girl form Industrial Strip?

Know where she is working now?

She was hot as hell and I am looking for more.

I will definately show her the money.

Moejoo
04-15-09, 17:54
Reminds me of an Old Club. The Admiral, in the city, all nude, no alcohol. Been there for ages.Its been there and wethered the storms of whatever Daaley has thrown at it. This place is all new and in a very rough and desolate area. It would be incredibly easy for someone to block your way on the access road to get to that club at night and rob you. I might check it out during the day, but no way at night.

Ghostface89
04-18-09, 11:18
Personally I don't care for the Admiral Theater as there is NO contact during dances. Plus, its pricey and the girls there are not about to give you their digits with all the security and cameras around.

But wait! The secret is that the Admiral strippers and staff all drink in the little Korean bar just a couple of doors west of the Admiral. You can buy a drink for a stripper and talk with her normally. The walls are covered with autographed photos of strippers and there is a really cute Korean bartender named "La."

Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Plus, no cover charge.

Rileym
04-18-09, 12:46
Personally I don't care for the Admiral Theater as there is NO contact during dances. Plus, its pricey and the girls there are not about to give you their digits with all the security and cameras around.

But wait! The secret is that the Admiral strippers and staff all drink in the little Korean bar just a couple of doors west of the Admiral. You can buy a drink for a stripper and talk with her normally. The walls are covered with autographed photos of strippers and there is a really cute Korean bartender named "La. "

Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Plus, no cover charge. Only had success once at the Admiral back in the mid-90's. Took about 4 trips and alot of dances but built up a friendship with a dancer there and went on a few "normal" dates with her. Of course. She had some serious issues in her personal life which I quickly found out about and she turned out to be a flake. Hotter than s***, but I'm guessing if she were a stable girl, she wouldn't be shaking the booty for singles up on stage.

Chiguy67
04-19-09, 16:18
Only had success once at the Admiral back in the mid-90's. Took about 4 trips and alot of dances but built up a friendship with a dancer there and went on a few "normal" dates with her. Of course. She had some serious issues in her personal life which I quickly found out about and she turned out to be a flake. Hotter than s***, but I'm guessing if she were a stable girl, she wouldn't be shaking the booty for singles up on stage. Admiral suck man, I been there couple times and I am hardly willing to get dances there because the girls there are real pushy and like you said no contact, did I mention its a lot pricier than other places. There is this one blonde stripper I saw couple days back (it was Sunday night about 10pm) was the sexiest one I have seen in Admiral, I could not recall her name but she is no less than a super model. She was real busy and did not get a chance to ask me for a dance. This place is like 5 mins from my crib but I would rather end up going to IS or Heavenly bodies where we can atleast have something to drink.

Dudder
04-19-09, 21:09
http://www.thefactorychicago.com/

I posted a ISO on a place called The Factory off the Bishop Ford. I saw a banner outside about a grand opening and called them. They are opening on the 24th, cover is 20 bucks, its fully nude, in the city limits, and no alcohol. I can't imagine how a new club will coexist with Chicago inside the city limits, but I guess we will find out.

Clad107
04-19-09, 21:24
I live in the area and I too wouldnt expect much of a lifespan unless the security is like Fort Knox. Too close to the gardens and some of the shadier south burbs.

HappyGardener
04-19-09, 22:36
I was driving through Palatine, on Rand Rd., I believe. I passed a strip club called Vegas Revue, I think. Just caught a glimpse of it. I have never heard or read anything about this place. Anyone have any info? Any other club reviews in the burbs? It seems people only post about the really expensive downtown places. I like the low budget, nasty places. lol
It got closed down because the owners were bringing in girls from Eastern Europe, taking their passports, hold them against their will, that kind of thing.
Some allegations of prostitution, etc.

Captain Stiffy
04-19-09, 23:39
Damn. Sorry I missed it. Sounded like my kind of joint! lol

Jv Money
04-20-09, 06:44
Personally I don't care for the Admiral Theater as there is NO contact during dances. Plus, its pricey and the girls there are not about to give you their digits with all the security and cameras around.But wait! The secret is that the Admiral strippers and staff all drink in the little Korean bar just a couple of doors west of the Admiral. You can buy a drink for a stripper and talk with her normally. The walls are covered with autographed photos of strippers and there is a really cute Korean bartender named "La."

That bar your talking about is called 240 and La isn't korean she is Thai, I know this because I know the owner and we party with La all the time.

Rileym
04-20-09, 11:15
It got closed down because the owners were bringing in girls from Eastern Europe, taking their passports, hold them against their will, that kind of thing.

Some allegations of prostitution, etc.Back in the day that was the rumor. That they had beds in the back where anything could be negotiated. The system they used was that you had to negotiate with the "mama" with the young lady sitting on your lap, and the mama was just too expensive for my blood so never got to confirm or see the beds for myself. This is going back. 94, 95, 96. Haven't been there since. Sorry to see it go. Some good talent as I remember.

R

Dudder
04-25-09, 02:14
I went to the White Sox game Friday night and drove by the Factory there was a group of black protesters probably from Rev. Meeks church out front causing about a 10 mile back up on the Southbound Ford Freeway. After the game I decided to drive by and check out the Factory I pulled up a little after 10:00 PM and a channel 2 news crew was out front filming for the news $6 to park your car plus $20 cover so I decided against toftt. Here is an article on the Factory.

Residents in Pullman and Roseland are protesting a strip club opening in their community.

Some residents in the Pullman and Roseland neighborhoods are protesting the opening of "The Factory: A Gentleman's Club." The club is set to open Friday. And while the neighborhood can use the jobs, one minister says a strip club isn't the stimulus package it needs.

The Factory, at 12054 S. Doty Ave. near Lake Calumet, will feature fully nude dancers, and said earlier this week that they plan to hire 60 permanent staffers and 100 part-time dancers. John Burys, owner of the 20,000 square-foot facility, said "We are catering to that clientele of gentlemen," said owner John Burys. "We don't want to use the colloquial 'strip club.' We think that's a term of the past."

The Factory will not be serving liquor, as under city ordinances, clubs that feature completely nude dancers may not serve alcohol.

CBS 2's Derrick Blakley reports that Chicago's laws make it one of the toughest towns in the nation to open an adult entertainment club. But the new 20,000 square foot facility is set to open Friday night despite the last-minute protests of area ministers and residents.

With the grand opening just three days away, construction workers are putting the finishing touches on Chicago's first new strip club in years; although owners strongly dislike that term.

But the ads for dancers and the reservation number, (773) HOT-GIRL, are very much of the present. And ministers say the only thing The Factory will be producing is sinful conduct.

"Fifty-three percent of the households in this area are headed up by single mothers," said Rev. Julius Smith of King of Glory Methodist church. "And they're being offered a pole and a lap dance."

The owners say they chose this spot because it's in an isolated semi-industrial area and there's plenty of free advertising; 150,000 cars pass by the spot on the Bishop Ford Expressway every day.

"There's absolutely no reason anybody should have an objection at this particular location," Burys said.

The club intends to hire more than 60 permanent staffers and 100 part-time dancers. But even though the Roseland neighborhood is starving for jobs, Ald. Anthony Beale says not these kinds of jobs.

"I told the gentleman I would fight him every step of the way," Ald. Beale said. "And he basically looked me in the face and said, 'We're gonna let the judge decide.'"

But the club owners won at the zoning board of appeals; a victory, they say, for free speech and free choice.

"There is the opportunity for the entertainers to be topless or fully nude at this location," Burys said America, the land of opportunity, and free choice. And Ald. Beale says he is urging neighborhood residents not to patronize the establishment in hopes of driving it out of the neighborhood.

The owner gave CBS 2 a brief tour inside. The interior can be described as lavish. It is not a low-rent establishment; a lot of money has been spent there. Ald. Beale says it is funded by what he calls "Las Vegas money."

Butchcasidy
04-25-09, 06:25
"Fifty-three percent of the households in this area are headed up by single mothers," said Rev. Julius Smith of King of Glory Methodist church. "And they're being offered a pole and a lap dance." QUOTE]

This is too funny. It reminds me of the shirt one of the managers of Arnies used to wear. A pic of a girl on the pole, and the caption, "I support single moms."

When I asked him where he got the shirt he told me a store in Roseland, around 115th and Michigan Ave.

George W. Bush
04-25-09, 11:38
said Rev. Julius Smith of King of Glory Methodist church. "And they're being offered a pole and a lap dance."
Saw it on the news last night. If she offers me a lap dance, I'll offer her a pole.

Slimchi
04-25-09, 13:11
There are a couple in that area and the girls are generally present Thursday thru Saturday in the afternoon. Depending on the crowds they may stay later but the action is generally over by 9. The girls are usually friendly and at one of the places where you may need to be searched and buzzed in the girls can be downright smoking.A couple of them? I just know of rendevous (47th and archer), and chacha's (39th and western)

What about the others? 50th? Archer and harlem? Get buzzed in where they hot! ? Where is that?

Self Hi5
04-26-09, 18:44
I don't care what the interior is like....at these prices, you can keep it. Unless of course their "menu" is robust!! Highly doubt it though. Too many other options to drop that before you even walk in!!!

$6 to park your car plus $20 cover so I decided against toftt.
The owner gave CBS 2 a brief tour inside.

The interior can be described as lavish. It is not a low-rent establishment; a lot of money has been spent there. Ald. Beale says it is funded by what he calls "Las Vegas money."

Moejoo
04-27-09, 00:06
26 bucks by the time you walk in and sit down, I don't get where or who they are trying to attract customers from. I haven't been to Atlantis because I heard they charge to park, I guess Ill just be driving past The Factory to go someplace else.

Farnwburbsguy
04-27-09, 18:21
"Fifty-three percent of the households in this area are headed up by single mothers," said Rev. Julius Smith of King of Glory Methodist church. "And they're being offered a pole and a lap dance." QUOTE]

This is too funny. It reminds me of the shirt one of the managers of Arnies used to wear. A pic of a girl on the pole, and the caption, "I support single moms."

When I asked him where he got the shirt he told me a store in Roseland, around 115th and Michigan Ave.http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/i-support-single-moms/

Chicagorfp
04-27-09, 20:38
Had a chance to visit Heavenly Bodies late on Thursday (around 10pm-ish). Cover was $10. 00, which includes food I suppose, but I don't go to these places to eat or drink. You get a wristband at the front door. Don't forget to take this off after you leave the club (I. E. , don't go home with it still on).

I usually support black dancers when I go to the clubs: I found a new girl named Cocoa that evening. She was biracial (Puerto Rican-black), petite, about 5'3" or so, young. Early 20s I'd guess. About an 8 or 9/10. It was her first night, and this was my first time back at HB for a number of years. She explained the VIP room: basically it was $50 for three dances (songs are played by a DJ in this club and are cut short as a result).

I've never seen so much paperwork involved in getting a dance. We proceeded to a register near the bar on the west wall. There a server punched in her name on a computer and rung up a bill for $15. 00 (so the house is sure to get their cut). I gave the server a $20 and she handed five bucks back to me. Then I gave $35. 00 directly to Cocoa. A receipt was printed and handed to me. I threw it out in the trash bin, but the server said we needed to hang onto the receipt for when we went upstairs.

We got upstairs to the VIP room, where a security guard was stationed and looking at closed-circuit camera output. We handed him the receipt and he logged Cocoa in. We then proceeded to a couch. There was no one else there, so it was me, her, the security guard, and a zillion cameras. She apologized for the confusion (after all, it was her first night), but it was easily forgiveable.

Cocoa was kind enough to wait for a new song, and then she proceeded. The dance was topless, and she had the biggest, most beautiful breasts and nipples that I had seen in a long time. No touching, of course. My hands were allowed on her hips only. Cocoa had a great personality and a winning smile. I enjoyed the experience, for what it was. After all was said and done, Cocoa walked me to the exit door, as I had to head home, and that was that.

Would I go again? Cocoa was compelling, but I prefer other the atmosphere of other clubs such as The Body Shop (Rockford, IL) or Arnie's (Harvey, IL). If you are into black dancers, the latter club will be of particular interest to you. Keep in mind that depending on where you live, heading to these clubs may involve some logistical planning on your part, so HB may be more convenient in terms of location.

Hope this helps!

Chicagorfp
04-27-09, 20:50
Got a chance to go to Arnie's in Harvey earlier this month. I showed up around 4pm on a Friday, right when the club was set to open. However, the door to the club remained locked as the staff was somewhat delayed in opening shop. Another potential clubber got frustrated and left, but I hung out until about 4:20-4:25, when one of the staff members (finally) unlocked the door.

There was no cover at this hour, but signs posted on the tables said "two drink minimum". I used the washroom which was updated since my last visit and clean to boot. I bought a Pepsi for about four bucks and left a dollar tip for the bartender.

The girls began to come out of their area. I danced with one person (forgot her name). She was black, early to mid-20s, nice and thick, about 5'6", firm body, long black hair. Returning to my table, I spotted a second dancer named Paradise. I spent about three dances with her and had a wonderful time. She was also black, had shorter hair than the first dancer, early 20s, petite. Paradise was outgoing and sweet.

Unfortunately, I ran out of cash at that point had to head home shortly afterwards, but it was good to know that Arnie's is still holding down the south suburbs. It is among my favorite clubs.

P.S. : On the way out, I saw the dude who usually hangs out in the parking lot to watch the cars and who performs some building maint. I tipped him with some spare change I had in my car. In this down economy every bit helps.

Illini333
04-27-09, 21:01
A couple of them? I just know of rendevous (47th and archer), and chacha's (39th and western)

What about the others? 50th? Archer and harlem? Get buzzed in where they hot! ? Where is that?

Cha Chas turned into a gay club right?? I know the owners of cha chas have a place on mannheim. Its in the same style of chachas nut not as good and not as many girls. Only 2 or 3 girls everytime I have been there. Never been to rendevous. How is it?? What days are good and how many girls??

Past Tense
04-28-09, 23:08
Was headed back to the city from South burbs and decided to stop in at Polekatz. Just after lunch on a weekday.

$5 valet parking, no cover 2 dance for one ticket. Only two girls dancing that day. Layla, came over and chatted me up, said I would go for a lapdance after her set. 20's 5-4, thin nice face perky bolt ons. Basically great bod.

Full nude 2 song lapper was $30. Well worth it. She smelled great was really sweet and did her job and got me worked up. Amazing looking pussy, would have really loved to take her home.

Thought about asking her for digits and to meet latter, but nothing in her deminor led me to believe it might be an option and if she said yes I would have had lots of explaining to do to my wife about why I never came home after work. A quick mental calculation factoring in that a lifetime of mongering leads me to the conclusion that they rarely are as good as they look or are in your fantasy so I decided to leave it be and enjoy the moment.

Not the best milage place I have ever been too (that would be a place in El Paso years ago before becoming a full fledged monger) but Lappy, drinks tips total $45 for an enjoyable hour.

Probably will go back if I call and find out Layla is working.

Ron John 7779
04-29-09, 00:05
Had a chance to visit Heavenly Bodies late on Thursday (around 10pm-ish). Cover was $10. 00, which includes food I suppose, but I don't go to these places to eat or drink. You get a wristband at the front door. Don't forget to take this off after you leave the club (I. E. , don't go home with it still on).HB's=best strip club food on earth! The pizza is every edible and you use to get a free burger with your cover (that too was pretty good). I wish the place still had. 25 cent beer and 1 dollar shots. Oh so many good memories with my boys happened there.

Moejoo
04-29-09, 09:54
Was she eastern european accent, around 5'3?

I'm wondering if it is the same Layla that used to work at 390 on the day shift.

Past Tense
04-29-09, 20:12
The Layla I met was a local girl - Puertoricania

naturalrookie
05-02-09, 20:51
Its been there and wethered the storms of whatever Daaley has thrown at it. This place is all new and in a very rough and desolate area. It would be incredibly easy for someone to block your way on the access road to get to that club at night and rob you. I might check it out during the day, but no way at night.

I used to be a newbie and post information on subjects that I was not wholly familiar with. I never had the intention of providing misinformation but that can happen.

The Admiral is at 3940 W. Lawrence Ave. Chicago.
I don't know the sorry suburb one would have to grow up in to think this a rough and desolate area but the reality is that this part of the city is not in anyway dangerous or desolate. There are more 24 hr restaurants within a block of the admiral than just about anyplace in the city and there is no crime to speak of for people visiting the area.

Check out a list of crime by block. It can be interesting to look at the prostitution arrests to see where they are soliciting and getting busted.

http://chicago.everyblock.com/crime/streets/lawrence-ave/3930-3998w/1-block/

I have had some OK experiences in the Admiral, nothing like the good old days in NW Indiana, but I would say there is some touching and a few of the girls are sweet rather than skanky like they tend to be in the more accommodating clubs. That said I won't waste my money in there as it is priced similar to vegas and the crowd sucks on the weekends.

As for SW action in the area there seems to be a couple spots near the river people will hang out. I once picked up a good looking lady who had been arguing with someone she was partying with and was walking down Pulaski in a drunk and angry state. I stopped because she looked upset and I am a good citizen aside from being opportunistic, we did the deed for $$ in the car.

Happy Hunting and lets post constrictive information

F Blaster
05-02-09, 22:14
I don't usually post in this section, but I saw the last post and I have to disagree.

The reason there's no prostitution arrests around the Admiral is because it's about a block and a half away from the new police station on Pulaski. Head east on Lawrence and you'll see some SW between Kimball and Kedzie, and perhaps some more between California and Western. Years ago, there was some decent talent, but lately there are usually nothing but beasts out.

Also, there is a heavy gang presence in that neighborhood, especially south of Lawrence. Lawrence has been notorious for muggings and strongarm robberies between Pulaski and Kimball.

I have no idea what is meant by an access road. Maybe he's got the wrong club.

FYI, I grew up in that area and still don't live too far away.

Moejoo
05-02-09, 23:15
I used to be a newbie and post information on subjects that I was not wholly familiar with. I never had the intention of providing misinformation but that can happen.

The Admiral is at 3940 W. Lawrence Ave. Chicago.
I don't know the sorry suburb one would have to grow up in to think this a rough and desolate area but the reality is that this part of the city is not in anyway dangerous or desolate. There are more 24 hr restaurants within a block of the admiral than just about anyplace in the city and there is no crime to speak of for people visiting the area.

Check out a list of crime by block. It can be interesting to look at the prostitution arrests to see where they are soliciting and getting busted.

http://chicago.everyblock.com/crime/streets/lawrence-ave/3930-3998w/1-block/

I have had some OK experiences in the Admiral, nothing like the good old days in NW Indiana, but I would say there is some touching and a few of the girls are sweet rather than skanky like they tend to be in the more accommodating clubs. That said I won't waste my money in there as it is priced similar to vegas and the crowd sucks on the weekends.

As for SW action in the area there seems to be a couple spots near the river people will hang out. I once picked up a good looking lady who had been arguing with someone she was partying with and was walking down Pulaski in a drunk and angry state. I stopped because she looked upset and I am a good citizen aside from being opportunistic, we did the deed for $$ in the car.

Happy Hunting and lets post constrictive informationPerhaps I could have phrased it better, but maybe you should go through earlier posts to get a better idea of what was being discussed. If you go back through earlier posts you will see that I was saying that the Admiral was there forever and had weathered many Chicago storms. I was also saying that The Factory was in a rough and desolate area. "The Factory" was also the title of the post in case you missed it.

Humpty Hump
05-03-09, 02:48
Is Aquarius still hosting on Wednesdays. If anyone knows, how has the action been. Cha chas is getting back to normal. Gay night didnt work out. Rendevous seems to be thinning out and members near Ashland is always hit or miss.

I'm sure there has to be a few more I don't know about. Places that host seem to come and go.

Anyone ever been to the parties thrown by captain kirk? He has a few websites that have random locations for freakfests.

Serbianman
05-03-09, 16:43
Well went to the place last nite. 6$ for parking 10 before 8pm 20after//. Had a tour of the place. Couple girls from IS in indiana work there. 2 drink mimium 30$ for 1 song wtf. Just not really worth. The owner has not to be from Ill.

Chicagorfp
05-04-09, 20:51
I found myself on the South Side Friday night around 10: 45pm and decided to head to Rendezvous before I went home. It's located at 3500 W 47th St in Chicago. That's three blocks west of Kedzie (3200 W). At the time I went parking was only found on 47th St.. All the side streets were filled.

I got to the front door and there were two fellows working security. Cover was $5. 00 (he'll make change for you if you're carrying twenties). There was a pat down of sorts to ensure you were weapon-free. I'm not a gun owner, so no worries about that. Then you get your hand stamped. The stamp in use on Friday was a star about the size of a dime. This is important to know in case you're attached and have a S. O. At home. You'll want to remove the stamp (it comes off easily with hand sanitizer) before you walk through the door.

So I walk in. The place was fairly crowded: there was a sexy Latina dancer walking on top of the bar, and the atmosphere was festive. It was a mostly Latino crowd and staff. The servers and dancers were bilingual. This is a great place to practice your Spanish (mine is fairly weak, unfortunately).

Towards the back of the room was a cleared space. About 4m x 4m. Where the dances took place. I worked my way to a table near there and was approached by a server from whom I ordered a Coke. One can was three bucks and came with a glass with ice and a straw. I tipped her a couple of bucks. I'm not sure if there is a drink minimum.

I was trying to determine how the dances worked. Whether or not there was a VIP or private area. I finally caught the eye of one of the few non-Latina dancers. A sexy ebony about 30 y. O. , long black hair and very fit. I found out later that her name was Tasty. She waved me over to the cleared space and I plopped in a chair beside her. Here's the interesting thing I found out about Rendezvous. There are no private areas for dances. Everything is out in the open, so when you get your lap dance, you are out on Front Street with a third of the bar sort of staring at you.

I wanted some lap dances, so I had to overcome any stage fright. Tasty moved my chair into place and used a second chair for leverage. The dances were $10. 00 per song. Since this place serves alcohol, she would remained clothed. No panty hose (thank God). The lap dances were actually pretty good. I didn't let my hands roam to any private areas, but was able to touch her legs, arms, hips, etc. Tasty did some amazing acrobatic-type moves. It was as if you were part of the stage show and I really enjoyed it.

There's a DJ in the booth behind the cleared dance area playing full-length songs, mostly hip-hop and Latino music. I really felt like I got my money's worth. After two dances, Tasty took a break. Another dancer, a pretty Latina who was petite, long brown curly hair, athletic build, mid-20s came up to me. I can't recall her name right now, I want to say it was something like "Mujerita", but anyway she provided me with two great dances as well. Again it was very acrobatic. At one point she had her legs wrapped around the back of my head (no, I don't know how she did it). And fun. It was two very good lap dances that only set me back $20. 00. A great value in my book.

It was getting late for me (I still needed to drive home) and I was beginning to run low on cash, so I had one more dance with Tasty before I left. On my way towards the door I noticed there were some lap dances being given in the regular seating area (I. E. , away from the cleared dance area), and some of the "dancers" were girls in regular street clothes. Most of the seats were taken. I would have had to share a table with someone. But I wondered how fun that action would have been. I vowed to try that out on a subsequent visit. I bid the security fellows a good night and drove home.

In summary:. Highs: 1) If you are into Latina dancers this is a *must-visit* spot. I'm into and usually support ebony dancers wherever I go, but I always dig Latinas as well. 2) Lap dance prices/quality were consistent and a great value. 3) Full-length songs. No 1/2 songs like you'd get at Heavenly Bodies. 4) Friendly, festive atmosphere. 5) Low cover charge.

- Lows: 1) Lack of parking. You have to park on street and parking at the time I went was crowded. 2) No private dance areas, unless you sort of count the seating area (as opposed to the cleared out dance area), but even that is really open. 3) No nudity, since Rendezvous serves alcohol and we were in the City of Chicago proper. 4) From prior posts, it appears that the dancers are only there on weekends during the evenings, so if you show up on Tuesday, the place is in regular bar and grill mode.

Verdict: I will return again, especially if I'm in the area. I live far from the South Side now, so I can't go often. If you live in the area, this would make a great "regular" spot. Hope this report helps someone.

Happy hunting!

Slimchi
05-05-09, 11:34
Is Aquarius still hosting on Wednesdays. If anyone knows, how has the action been. Cha chas is getting back to normal. Gay night didnt work out. Rendevous seems to be thinning out and members near Ashland is always hit or miss.

I'm sure there has to be a few more I don't know about. Places that host seem to come and go.

Anyone ever been to the parties thrown by captain kirk? He has a few websites that have random locations for freakfests.Where is aquarius?

And where is members?

Thanks

I need more southside stroll and troll spots.

Dee Mac
05-06-09, 09:37
Chicagrfp thanks for the excelllent recon report. I love Latinas I'll definately being making my way there soon! Mujercita, is cute a word for little lady.

Blueknot
05-06-09, 16:54
Chicagrfp thanks for the excelllent recon report. I love Latinas I'll definately being making my way there soon! Mujercita, is cute a word for little lady.

I concur with chicagorfp. I was there Saturday night. Door cover was 5. Dances were .2. No VIP room to be had either. It was a little awkward at first, but if you don't mind get a dance at your table, it's well worth it. I had a total of 6 dances with 5 girls and for my money "fantasy" is not only hot, but a hell of a grinder!

It was what it was, but I still had fun with it.