PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54

Niceguy99
11-07-23, 17:28
Cruised 47th Cicero area up to 5th and up Pulaski again today between 4 am and 5 am. Saw no one at 5th and no one going up pulaski. Coming back to 47th Cicero a second time, I ran into "honey bee". Basic $50 bbjcim, not bad, took instruction well. She's a WSW with brown hair, friendly enough. Saw one other BSW out there, a little on the heavier side, looked like she had a cute face and big tits. I can pretty much look and tell who's going to do what I want and the kones who are going to overcharge.

MadRox69
11-08-23, 02:00
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.

Explorer8
11-08-23, 12:42
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.Looks like you may have cracked the code and on to something.

More info like where did you find them and time of day, pics would be helpful.

I've been interested in the whole migrant thing for a while and haven't spotted any in my outings.

JMac888
11-08-23, 13:16
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.Area / time?

Chik Fil A
11-08-23, 14:36
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.What area and time of day? Are they dark or light skinned? Tats / hair color?

The street lineup has been dismal so I haven't cruised in weeks, this may be worth checking out thanks in advance!

Clasy
11-08-23, 14:52
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.Where are they located? On 5th? Cicero? Midway?

MadRox69
11-09-23, 02:42
Looks like you may have cracked the code and on to something.

More info like where did you find them and time of day, pics would be helpful.

I've been interested in the whole migrant thing for a while and haven't spotted any in my outings.50 and Cic west side by alley around 11 pm they were not out tonight.

Whiskeybiz
11-10-23, 16:38
Not sure if you guys heard or care but Eve OD'd a couple of weeks ago. She was young and fun, if you could catch her semi sober. Stay safe out there.

ChiTownGuy76
11-10-23, 22:17
Anyone have numbers for these 2? Haven't seen them in awhile. Camilla (mexican) use to walk cicero by the funeral home (Fullerton) and Selena (cherokee / hispanic) was anywhere from Armitage and kostner to Cicero and belmont.

RndmFF
11-10-23, 22:41
That Colombian bombshell sure dried up or are people safekeeping her?

Chik Fil A
11-11-23, 03:02
Not sure if you guys heard or care but Eve OD'd a couple of weeks ago. She was young and fun, if you could catch her semi sober. Stay safe out there.This is really sad news she was really laid back and deserved better. Apart from the 5 star service she was actually funny and good to talk to, she will be missed. For those that never met her if you caught her on a good day she would do this thing where she put pressure on your gooch and let you pound away at the back of her throat. Never thought I'd like the gooch thing till she did it. Unparalleled service worth every dime.

Thanks for letting us know, may she rest in peace.

DeeSke2021
11-12-23, 11:18
3 new Venezuelans just arrived one has huge ass. Scooped up for. 80 took her time and let me clap as long as I wanted. There only going to be out til it's to cold for them. Got there digits for later dinners. Her name was Marianny and she's a huge 11 out of 10 body. 10/10 service.Send those digits thru kind sir. Did you speak any English at all?

Ump1969
11-13-23, 11:46
I just talked with a co-worker friend here at my company he lives near home depot on western av he ask me what "rapidito" means I told him why? He said yesterday I was washing my clothes at a laundry near home depot and I saw a couple of beautiful girls talking with lonely guys and one of then come next to me with another one holding a kid and she started talking sexy to me. And asking if I lives near there but like flirting and like 10 min. After she said to the other women take the kid to the other side of the laundry. And I was like ahh? And after the kid was gone she asked me want a rapidity? I said to him man that was a quickie she asked to have sex, he got scared at the first time but then he remembered that his house was full and said no LOL. This is not the first time I hear about something like that and near that place because I know a person living in the police department near there can't remember the name and he told me that a lot of women have start to looking for easy money near there.Just wondering how you feel about this. This woman is probably desperate. Spends months traveling through jungles and deserts, hoping not to get robbed, raped, or killed. Gets to this country, then Chicago and finds herself living maybe in a shelter or police station, or in a tent. A city that supposedly prides itself on welcoming immigrants does little for them. If you feel like donating money to them, you could just give it to them. Do you worry at all about taking advantage of them? Yes, I know that could be said about any SW. But I see a difference between our homegrown ladies that often put themselves in this situation and the south of the border immigrants. And let's please not start a political firestorm over whether or not they should even be here. That is not my intent. I'm just not sure I could do one of them, especially with a kid.

RubLuvr
11-13-23, 17:49
Just wondering how you feel about this. This woman is probably desperate. Spends months traveling through jungles and deserts, hoping not to get robbed, raped, or killed. Gets to this country, then Chicago and finds herself living maybe in a shelter or police station, or in a tent. A city that supposedly prides itself on welcoming immigrants does little for them. If you feel like donating money to them, you could just give it to them. Do you worry at all about taking advantage of them? Yes, I know that could be said about any SW. But I see a difference between our homegrown ladies that often put themselves in this situation and the south of the border immigrants. And let's please not start a political firestorm over whether or not they should even be here. That is not my intent. I'm just not sure I could do one of them, especially with a kid.Without a second thought. I mean, alone with her obviously.

RomeoPapa22
11-14-23, 15:50
In case there are providers or Pimps… I'm sorry, "boyfriend" reading on this forum, understand at least half of your clientele have some sort of social anxiety or depression, which means if we see a provider hanging out with another man / men, there is a big chance we will not stop and just keep driving until we find someone by themselves because is difficult for us to function in front of strangers, specially when it comes to approach a potential female companion. I understand safety is a priority, but you can keep an eye on them from a car or the alley in front on them. Just a thought.

Slapie33
11-14-23, 18:08
Which eve? Is it the one that is also reported in the Waukegan forum?

Not sure if you guys heard or care but Eve OD'd a couple of weeks ago. She was young and fun, if you could catch her semi sober. Stay safe out there.

StanleyStankas
11-14-23, 18:15
In case there are providers or Pimps I'm sorry, "boyfriend" reading on this forum, understand at least half of your clientele have some sort of social anxiety or depression, which means if we see a provider hanging out with another man / men, there is a big chance we will not stop and just keep driving until we find someone by themselves because is difficult for us to function in front of strangers, specially when it comes to approach a potential female companion. I understand safety is a priority, but you can keep an eye on them from a car or the alley in front on them. Just a thought.You are so correct in that scenario. If they aren't walking solo I don't care what they look like, not going to happen. Now that said are these bf's aka handlers, pinheads and assorted leeches that f**kin dumb to realize that they are scaring away money by hanging around? F if they are that concerned sit in their ride close by, however out of site with some night vision binoculars. Come on, really? Well I guess they really aren't mensa group participants nor rhode scholar nominees.

ScrumpyJack
11-14-23, 23:03
You are so correct in that scenario. If they aren't walking solo I don't care what they look like, not going to happen. Now that said are these bf's aka handlers, pinheads and assorted leeches that f**kin dumb to realize that they are scaring away money by hanging around? F if they are that concerned sit in their ride close by, however out of site with some night vision binoculars. Come on, really? Well I guess they really aren't mensa group participants nor rhode scholar nominees.1) Standing around solo waiting for a john to roll by is BORING. I know it feels like a girl is out there for 27 seconds before they get scooped up by the car just ahead of you, but the girls can sometimes be standing around for hours with no interest. It's nice to have someone to hang out with.

2) A woman standing alone on the stroll is much more obvious to the cops. CPD is terribly active but they do sometimes wake up and want to hassle a girl. The one standing around on her own watching traffic is pretty obviously working. The girl hanging out with a guy is just another loser in the city.

I know neither of those are our problem and most other reasons aren't either. I'm just passing along what I've heard from a few girls so you get their side. I wouldn't pass up a good date with a good looking girl because I don't like her company that I'm going to drive away from promptly. If she wants to bring the friend along though? Helllllllllll NO.

Tela1980
11-14-23, 23:34
Just wondering how you feel about this. This woman is probably desperate. Spends months traveling through jungles and deserts, hoping not to get robbed, raped, or killed. Gets to this country, then Chicago and finds herself living maybe in a shelter or police station, or in a tent. A city that supposedly prides itself on welcoming immigrants does little for them. If you feel like donating money to them, you could just give it to them. Do you worry at all about taking advantage of them? Yes, I know that could be said about any SW. But I see a difference between our homegrown ladies that often put themselves in this situation and the south of the border immigrants. And let's please not start a political firestorm over whether or not they should even be here. That is not my intent. I'm just not sure I could do one of them, especially with a kid.First of all, I did not know they had deserts in Central America LOL! That said, I have ZERO sympathy for any these migrants. But if a female migrant chooses to work as streetwalker let the market decide their worth. If one of them was attractive enough I would certainly let her provide BBBJCIM services.

StanleyStankas
11-15-23, 06:05
1) Standing around solo waiting for a john to roll by is BORING. I know it feels like a girl is out there for 27 seconds before they get scooped up by the car just ahead of you, but the girls can sometimes be standing around for hours with no interest. It's nice to have someone to hang out with.

2) A woman standing alone on the stroll is much more obvious to the cops. CPD is terribly active but they do sometimes wake up and want to hassle a girl. The one standing around on her own watching traffic is pretty obviously working. The girl hanging out with a guy is just another loser in the city.

I know neither of those are our problem and most other reasons aren't either. I'm just passing along what I've heard from a few girls so you get their side. I wouldn't pass up a good date with a good looking girl because I don't like her company that I'm going to drive away from promptly. If she wants to bring the friend along though? Helllllllllll NO.Appreciate this and makes sense. The tingly spidies for me visually would be that it's a set up for a smash and grab or worse, however what you say makes sense. Also agree she gets in and says bye bye to lover!

ChiTownGuy76
11-15-23, 11:21
Who remembers Russian Tania / Tanya? She's been walking for way over 13 years near Fullerton / Cicero. Well I ran into her this morning. It must have been 3-4 years since I last saw her! She's a bit older now, a little chubbier (ass is bigger!) but still has the skills.

Ump1969
11-15-23, 22:36
I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw this. WBBM had a story on both the radio and their web site. Neighbors in the 47th and Cicero area are making noise to the city about streetwalkers, saying the situation is worse than ever. Actually, I'm not particularly surprised. When there is a stable out there parading almost naked and doing things like parading down the middle of the street, it was bound to attract too much attention. Condoms and needles in the alleys and in yards. Action moving to side streets so they can avoid Cicero. Yes, I know we all know that. But now anyone listening to the news does. My point is that Cicero is liable to get hot for least awhile. The neighbors call the city and the city alerts LEO. They are going to have to make at least some arrests, maybe in front of cameras to make a point and show the residents they care. My point is watch yourselves.

Irocz
11-15-23, 22:55
Who remembers Russian Tania / Tanya? She's been walking for way over 13 years near Fullerton / Cicero. Well I ran into her this morning. It must have been 3-4 years since I last saw her! She's a bit older now, a little chubbier (ass is bigger!) but still has the skills.No fucking way! What time was that?

I only saw her once and it was amazing LOL BBFSCIP for 40 back in like 2017.

Coxter8
11-15-23, 23:07
First of all, I did not know they had deserts in Central America LOL! .Yeah, they've got deserts. The Sonoran desert is one of them. It covers more than 100,000 square miles, and is the hottest desert in Mexico and the US.

AvgWhiteGuy
11-16-23, 08:51
I just talked with a co-worker friend here at my company he lives near home depot on western av he ask me what "rapidito" means I told him why? He said yesterday I was washing my clothes at a laundry near home depot and I saw a couple of beautiful girls talking with lonely guys and one of then come next to me with another one holding a kid and she started talking sexy to me. And asking if I lives near there but like flirting and like 10 min. After she said to the other women take the kid to the other side of the laundry. And I was like ahh? And after the kid was gone she asked me want a rapidity? I said to him man that was a quickie she asked to have sex, he got scared at the first time but then he remembered that his house was full and said no LOL. This is not the first time I hear about something like that and near that place because I know a person living in the police department near there can't remember the name and he told me that a lot of women have start to looking for easy money near there.Asking for a friend. Which laundromat? These are my. I mean his dream scenarios.

RomeoPapa22
11-16-23, 10:31
I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw this. WBBM had a story on both the radio and their web site. Neighbors in the 47th and Cicero area are making noise to the city about streetwalkers, saying the situation is worse than ever. Actually, I'm not particularly surprised. When there is a stable out there parading almost naked and doing things like parading down the middle of the street, it was bound to attract too much attention. Condoms and needles in the alleys and in yards. Action moving to side streets so they can avoid Cicero. Yes, I know we all know that. But now anyone listening to the news does. My point is that Cicero is liable to get hot for least awhile. The neighbors call the city and the city alerts LEO. They are going to have to make at least some arrests, maybe in front of cameras to make a point and show the residents they care. My point is watch yourselves.https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/southwest-side-residents-complain-about-prostitution-issue

Here is the link for the curious. Neighbors have been complaining for years, but it looks like LEO has increased their presence this time. I was driving around 11 pm-ish last Tuesday and there were patrol cars everywhere in the midway area. Maybe it's time for them to move somewhere else? Who knows.

ChiTownGuy76
11-16-23, 11:05
It was between 7:30 am and 8 am by Alvarez. I forgot to get her digits. She said she now lives by Irving Park and Laramie. BTW Just noticed how many more cameras are in the alleys in that area nowadays!

No fucking way! What time was that?

I only saw her once and it was amazing LOL BBFSCIP for 40 back in like 2017.

ChiTownGuy76
11-16-23, 11:10
Its interesting, I've searched online for past arrests (last 2-3 years) and haven't seen many if any arrests for soliciting, patronizing, Prostitution. Especially arrest of ladies. I wonder if the "me too" movement had a thing to do with this. Everyone's a victim and no one is out there because they have habits they just can't get rid of.

https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/southwest-side-residents-complain-about-prostitution-issue

Here is the link for the curious. Neighbors have been complaining for years, but it looks like LEO has increased their presence this time. I was driving around 11 pm-ish last Tuesday and there were patrol cars everywhere in the midway area. Maybe it's time for them to move somewhere else? Who knows.

Dexter69
11-16-23, 12:23
Who remembers Russian Tania / Tanya? She's been walking for way over 13 years near Fullerton / Cicero. Well I ran into her this morning. It must have been 3-4 years since I last saw her! She's a bit older now, a little chubbier (ass is bigger!) but still has the skills.Did you happen to grab digits? Tania was definitely one of m all time favorites back in the day. Me and a buddy of mine would always call her up at like 2 am after hitting the bars and we would pick her up and take turns smashing her in the back seat while the other drove around. Always a good time.

Edit: nvm just saw your post about not grabbing digits. Oh well looks like I'm going to have to go the old fashioned way and go out there hunting for her.

StanleyStankas
11-16-23, 13:29
https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/southwest-side-residents-complain-about-prostitution-issue

Here is the link for the curious. Neighbors have been complaining for years, but it looks like LEO has increased their presence this time. I was driving around 11 pm-ish last Tuesday and there were patrol cars everywhere in the midway area. Maybe it's time for them to move somewhere else? Who knows.That still pic at the beginning of the video is a stock getty image photo. I mean WTF- that model which I am sure the rest of her looks like victoria secret stuff doesn't even know where the south side of chicago is let alone be seen in one of it's alleys along with rats and dead pigeons. I agree with the umpire on this and also I see the residents are starting to use buzz words when they are interviewed like "trafficked" and "family support services" I think since there are some nice single family homes down there on those side streets there will be more uncle presence. Now as far as up on 5th my views have been the entire immediate area is a wash out so doubtful much will change. Who's going to complain? The hangbangers and pinheads? Stosh. Sitting back down now.

LongDStyle
11-16-23, 13:37
Yeah, they've got deserts. The Sonoran desert is one of them. It covers more than 100,000 square miles, and is the hottest desert in Mexico and the US.Mexico and the US are North America.

Tela1980
11-16-23, 17:04
Yeah, they've got deserts. The Sonoran desert is one of them. It covers more than 100,000 square miles, and is the hottest desert in Mexico and the US.I believe that Mexico and the United States are part of North America LOL! There are NO deserts in Central America.

ElJefe69
11-16-23, 19:48
I believe that Mexico and the United States are part of North America LOL! There are NO deserts in Central America.What is called Central America is considered part of North America. There is no continent of Central America. And. America is Canada, US, Mexico, Caribbean and Central American Countries.

Ump1969
11-16-23, 21:52
What is called Central America is considered part of North America. There is no continent of Central America. And. America is Canada, US, Mexico, Caribbean and Central American Countries.I can't believe this is being debated. Who cares? I'm the one that made the original comments about immigrants passing through deserts. I never mentioned a continent. Yes, the immigrants passed through deserts. What do you think most of central Mexico is? The point is what they went through to get here, not a geography debate. Now they can't find decent jobs because they can't get work permits, so women are on the street selling to us, even when they're toting around kids. And we all know what is happening to housing costs in the city. I can't afford to live there. I have a problem with using the women even though several others have made it clear to me that they do not. It's not about which country is on which continent.

Tela1980
11-16-23, 22:20
What is called Central America is considered part of North America. There is no continent of Central America. And. America is Canada, US, Mexico, Caribbean and Central American Countries.Bottom line to all this for me. I don't care if these thousands of migrants got to Chicago through quicksand, I have no sympathy for any of them. However, if I came across an attractive one who was working the track I would gladly scoop her up.

JumpSmoker90
11-17-23, 00:31
That still pic at the beginning of the video is a stock getty image photo. I mean WTF- that model which I am sure the rest of her looks like victoria secret stuff doesn't even know where the south side of chicago is let alone be seen in one of it's alleys along with rats and dead pigeons. I agree with the umpire on this and also I see the residents are starting to use buzz words when they are interviewed like "trafficked" and "family support services" I think since there are some nice single family homes down there on those side streets there will be more uncle presence. Now as far as up on 5th my views have been the entire immediate area is a wash out so doubtful much will change. Who's going to complain? The hangbangers and pinheads? Stosh. Sitting back down now.I've always wondered how that stretch became a stroll. It's not as bad as 5th. Once you turn off Cicero Ave onto La Crosse, Keating, Kilpatrick, etc you are in a a nice middle class neighborhood with family homes. TBH if I lived there I'd probably be complaining too.

Fit312
11-17-23, 08:33
I've always wondered how that stretch became a stroll. It's not as bad as 5th. Once you turn off Cicero Ave onto La Crosse, Keating, Kilpatrick, etc you are in a a nice middle class neighborhood with family homes. TBH if I lived there I'd probably be complaining too.Our friends at the RL brothel tried to open an outlet in the Sleepy Hollow area just east of Cicero a few years back and was shut down in a matter of weeks, so I'm sure that the locals are hypersensitive to that sort of activity.

StanleyStankas
11-17-23, 09:57
I can't believe this is being debated. Who cares? I'm the one that made the original comments about immigrants passing through deserts. I never mentioned a continent. Yes, the immigrants passed through deserts. What do you think most of central Mexico is? The point is what they went through to get here, not a geography debate. Now they can't find decent jobs because they can't get work permits, so women are on the street selling to us, even when they're toting around kids. And we all know what is happening to housing costs in the city. I can't afford to live there. I have a problem with using the women even though several others have made it clear to me that they do not. It's not about which country is on which continent.Yahoo commenters, umpire. It makes no difference and was not your point! It's like with me and the highland park shooting which I was there working nearby that day and saw the entire situation go down. Now papa and the kid are back in the news in the courts. I have followed the story to the letter as I am concerned that these beautiful children in the area will never look at a parade or 4th of July celebration with fireworks the same. I make comments that I know are accurate and then there is always someone that chimes in with oh this and that and this and that and you are wrong because! I leave it alone and just go about my happy way. You won't win with this type of comment. Stosh. Back down, heading down to melrose. Bye all!

Niceguy99
11-17-23, 18:02
I've always wondered how that stretch became a stroll. It's not as bad as 5th. Once you turn off Cicero Ave onto La Crosse, Keating, Kilpatrick, etc you are in a a nice middle class neighborhood with family homes. TBH if I lived there I'd probably be complaining too.I've wondered this myself. It's not a run down area or anything, so I'm surprised. On the other hand there are a lot of other areas that I would think would be a stroll and it's not. Like 26th street in little village.

StanleyStankas
11-17-23, 18:22
I've wondered this myself. It's not a run down area or anything, so I'm surprised. On the other hand there are a lot of other areas that I would think would be a stroll and it's not. Like 26th street in little village.To the east of cicero on 47th there is a lot of open area with truck logistic places, et al. A couple shot and a beer joints and the street opens up more down there (not width), just ability to see things further out. However agree with the posts the area is pretty much a typical single family area you'd see anywhere even in the likes of mayfair. Now up there for instance not really a stroll, however I know activity has been reported on lawrence east of the strip joint, however mayfair further east of there is a really nice area because I know a family that lives on one of those side streets. Now 5th yea it's a wild, wild west. Lots of boarded up apartments and actually pretty close like at pulaski and roosevelt a bit north on roosevelt is where they busted a couple of those party houses where they were selling booze and having admission charges without a business license. Place was right across from a church or school or close by. Actually I went to grade school close by there. Area has never been good since the early 60's it was going downhill. It could be at 5th the above details and so close to the expressway. Possibly 47th so close to 55 as well as cicero in the airport area. However, agree if I had a single family home on those side streets and at night it turned into a cruise area for BJ's in parked cars I mean come on I'd be upset myself.

MadRox69
11-18-23, 01:43
They out tonight all 11 50th hit them up for great time.

JumpSmoker90
11-18-23, 23:02
They out tonight all 11 50th hit them up for great time.All 11? WTF. The Venezolanas? I might head out there tonight. This will probably be the last time I'm going to be out cruising because I'm not trying to be out there in this cold weather.

DWaits
11-19-23, 02:49
Johanna is gone from the north side she lost her apartment on farwell I was talking to her Friday night she's staying with friends right now on the west side.Her ads started reappearing on STG last week with the same Rogers Park address. I was going to try her but every time, it's a day or two before I hear back and I was dealing with a time crunch. Went with an AMP instead. They area always available. LOL.

JumpSmoker90
11-19-23, 17:27
Has anyone else actually seen these Venezuelans on Cicero? I was out last night after 11 pm til about 2 am and didn't see a damn thing. Same as the other times I've been out there. Both Cicero and 5th were sparse last night. Two young BSWs on Kilpatrick and on Cicero saw 2 chicks out there. Also saw a femboy that was hanging around the alley near 50th. If you're into that.

MadRox69
11-19-23, 18:11
Has anyone else actually seen these Venezuelans on Cicero? I was out last night after 11 pm til about 2 am and didn't see a damn thing. Same as the other times I've been out there. Both Cicero and 5th were sparse last night. Two young BSWs on Kilpatrick and on Cicero saw 2 chicks out there. Also saw a femboy that was hanging around the alley near 50th. If you're into that.I posted a picture but it didn't post I'll add here.

https://i.postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n/IMG-0233.jpg (https://postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n)

JumpSmoker90
11-19-23, 23:30
I posted a picture but it didn't post I'll add here.

https://i.postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n/IMG-0233.jpg (https://postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n)Thanks! Ok so I'm pretty sure I saw the one in the knee high socks last night. She was standing on W 50th across from Dollar General near the alley. Notice the same red car in both photos. As you can see in the photo there's a squad car directly across from me. I noticed that she was on the phone talking to someone and she began walking down Cicero towards 49th. I went around the block to try and get on her side of the street but I lost her. I did wonder if she was one of the Venezuelans just because I didn't recognize her. Thanks for posting that photo. Now I have a good sense of who to look for.

Explorer8
11-20-23, 00:02
I posted a picture but it didn't post I'll add here.

https://i.postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n/IMG-0233.jpg (https://postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n)Thanks MadRox,

How much are they asking for BBBJCIM?

Ump1969
11-20-23, 01:21
Yahoo commenters, umpire. It makes no difference and was not your point! It's like with me and the highland park shooting which I was there working nearby that day and saw the entire situation go down. Now papa and the kid are back in the news in the courts. I have followed the story to the letter as I am concerned that these beautiful children in the area will never look at a parade or 4th of July celebration with fireworks the same. I make comments that I know are accurate and then there is always someone that chimes in with oh this and that and this and that and you are wrong because! I leave it alone and just go about my happy way. You won't win with this type of comment. Stosh. Back down, heading down to melrose. Bye all!Stosh- always the voice of reason. You're probably right. It just irritated me that someone would take my comment about the sex trade and turn it into a geography debate. As far as I know, it is still a sex site. As far as South Cicero is concerned, many have offered safety tips over the years. I learned by paying attention. Chicago hasn't changed in decades. Right now the neighbors are making noise. That means the alderman, who wants to get reelected will pay attention. He'll talk to the local precinct commander. The precinct commander will sigh because he is shorthanded and his cops have better things to do than watch out for lurid women and their clients and then spend half the night writing reports. But because he knows how he got his job, he will at least pretend to make the effort to flush the street. It's a good time to do it- the cold weather was going to slow things down anyway. The alderman can announce to the public that he did something about it. Give it a few months, maybe less, and things will return to normal. How do I know this? Rote learning- watching it happen time and time again. The girls don't want to go to jail. But they need to fix their addictions and find floors to lay on. The clients don't want to go to jail. But they need their sex fix. So take care if you insist on trolling South Cicero, just be careful and try other locales not yet under the same restrictions and attentions. Keep reading this forum. Look at the pictures posted by mongers. You think girls dressed like that in this weather, walking slowly up and down the street late at night aren't gathering attention from residents? They dress like street girls did when I first started trolling forty years. Girls are mostly smarter now trying to attract less attention and be a little less obvious. I love the ones that show everything and wave down cars in the middle of the street. Not too obvious, is it?

DeeSke2021
11-20-23, 05:46
If anyone has a line on one of the Venezuelan women do pm me please. Much appreciated.

Clasy
11-20-23, 10:07
All this girls are out just at night? I think I saw a few at 5th but I don't thing they work at cicero in the day. You know sometimes you are looking for a kick stress relief in the day any recomedation?

Niceguy99
11-20-23, 10:23
Thanks MadRox,

How much are they asking for BBBJCIM?Now we're getting to the real questions LOL.

MadRox69
11-20-23, 20:50
Now we're getting to the real questions LOL.2 of the girls. 80 the one with a big booty who isn't in the picture. 100 but well worth it. The one in the middle with blue jeans is the best! Ya they always stand in the same spot or go down the alley they never walk around on any other blocks.

Tela1980
11-20-23, 20:50
Stosh- always the voice of reason. You're probably right. It just irritated me that someone would take my comment about the sex trade and turn it into a geography debate. It was not a "geography debate", it was a migrant debate. Apparently you approve of the thousands of new migrants coming to Chicago, while I disapprove. Debate over LOL!

StanleyStankas
11-21-23, 12:30
Stosh- always the voice of reason. You're probably right. It just irritated me that someone would take my comment about the sex trade and turn it into a geography debate. As far as I know, it is still a sex site. As far as South Cicero is concerned, many have offered safety tips over the years. I learned by paying attention. Chicago hasn't changed in decades. Right now the neighbors are making noise. That means the alderman, who wants to get reelected will pay attention. He'll talk to the local precinct commander. The precinct commander will sigh because he is shorthanded and his cops have better things to do than watch out for lurid women and their clients and then spend half the night writing reports. But because he knows how he got his job, he will at least pretend to make the effort to flush the street. It's a good time to do it- the cold weather was going to slow things down anyway. The alderman can announce to the public that he did something about it. Give it a few months, maybe less, and things will return to normal. How do I know this? Rote learning- watching it happen time and time again. The girls don't want to go to jail. But they need to fix their addictions and find floors to lay on. The clients don't want to go to jail. But they need their sex fix. So take care if you insist on trolling South Cicero, just be careful and try other locales not yet under the same restrictions and attentions. Keep reading this forum. Look at the pictures posted by mongers. You think girls dressed like that in this weather, walking slowly up and down the street late at night aren't gathering attention from residents? They dress like street girls did when I first started trolling forty years. Girls are mostly smarter now trying to attract less attention and be a little less obvious. I love the ones that show everything and wave down cars in the middle of the street. Not too obvious, is it?In more ways than one. One really nice Sunday afernoon as I was coming back from the flea in back of the yards I thought I would cruise back up from roosevelt over to cicero up. Sure enough I get north of 5th on the east side of cicero right at a bus stop. As soon as the bus pulls out I see one of the WSW in full regalia walking back towards fifth. First thing on my mind was to loop around (or box it as I call it), however there was pedestrian street traffic and tons of cars stopped at lights. Don't think that will ever change. Going to see the ho ho ho's with the ho wardrobe. Also agree with the aldermen comments. Actually a guy I met several times (one of these dudes you meet for the first time every time) well known politico so I won't mention him by name, with the state's attorney not running for reelection in Nov. 2024 this guy has thrown his hat in again! (I mean dude was alderman next to my ward in the city so he was at every photo op with his 10 k suits and 30 k watches) and is now running for that position. Since leaving his ward down there he hasn't been able to get elected as dog catcher. Now just by chance I am listening to am radio on Sunday and low and behold there he is on a spanish show being interviewed. He's going to do this and that, and that and this so solve world hunger, cure cancer, create world peace and all before supper! They all do that dance! Dude is a nice guy although I think he might have had a couple too many for lunch as he was slurring his speech. Might have been he was tired from all the promises or I believe he was sick for awhile brain cancer or stroke or something. All I know fellas. Be safe one bill we don't want is a nasty gram from uncle over the holiday season. Happy turkey day, Christmas and new year!! To all and to all a goodnight!

StanleyStankas
11-21-23, 12:39
The migrants coming into the hotels. My cousin and state rep (love him!) and big cheese up a few steps to me here by the big airport heard from his boys (circle of friends. You know) that his village was in consideration for migrants to stay in his hotels which boast many rooms for his visitors. Well low and behold my cousin got a village ordinance passed that all 30 or more day stays in any of his hotels (ahhh I mean the corporations hotels sorry cuzz) will pay an additional 1 k in tax per room per 30 days! I keep voting for my cousin because he said that keeping migrants out of the area was so far from the truth that reporters and commenters were not even close to his concerns! Yep, going to vote for my man again when he's up for reelection. Cheaper than buying a remote starter for my junky little pickup. Just kidding, cuzzz. Say hello to the family! Stosh sheltering in place.

Dron323
11-22-23, 11:53
2 of the girls. 80 the one with a big booty who isn't in the picture. 100 but well worth it. The one in the middle with blue jeans is the best! Ya they always stand in the same spot or go down the alley they never walk around on any other blocks.The best how? What's the details I was going to pick her over the leather but leather runs the show pretty much.

HappyGardener
11-22-23, 14:18
It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I'm running errands. Need some tension relief. Anybody have a number they can pm me for a reliable person I can stop at for a blo and go?

I'm looking around the North side from North Center to Evanston. Rogers Park Edgewater. Don't have time for an AMP visit and just looking for a QV.

Uncut Diamond
11-22-23, 17:55
I just talked with a co-worker friend here at my company he lives near home depot on western av he ask me what "rapidito" means I told him why? He said yesterday I was washing my clothes at a laundry near home depot and I saw a couple of beautiful girls talking with lonely guys and one of then come next to me with another one holding a kid and she started talking sexy to me. And asking if I lives near there but like flirting and like 10 min. After she said to the other women take the kid to the other side of the laundry. And I was like ahh? And after the kid was gone she asked me want a rapidity? I said to him man that was a quickie she asked to have sex, he got scared at the first time but then he remembered that his house was full and said no LOL. This is not the first time I hear about something like that and near that place because I know a person living in the police department near there can't remember the name and he told me that a lot of women have start to looking for easy money near there.That's good news to me, what's the laundry mat or general area I have to wash soon anyways LOL.

FaceGlazer2018
11-23-23, 15:12
Anyone see her lately. Last couple times out I haven't seen her.

SexWithJesus69
11-25-23, 00:01
The best how? What's the details I was going to pick her over the leather but leather runs the show pretty much.What time are they usually out there?

Kreezy03
11-26-23, 01:01
I just talked with a co-worker friend here at my company he lives near home depot on western av he ask me what "rapidito" means I told him why? He said yesterday I was washing my clothes at a laundry near home depot and I saw a couple of beautiful girls talking with lonely guys and one of then come next to me with another one holding a kid and she started talking sexy to me. And asking if I lives near there but like flirting and like 10 min. After she said to the other women take the kid to the other side of the laundry. And I was like ahh? And after the kid was gone she asked me want a rapidity? I said to him man that was a quickie she asked to have sex, he got scared at the first time but then he remembered that his house was full and said no LOL. This is not the first time I hear about something like that and near that place because I know a person living in the police department near there can't remember the name and he told me that a lot of women have start to looking for easy money near there.I live on the north west side. One day in July or so I'm leaving out for work late in the afternoon and some cable guy is in the alley working right behind my house. I forget something in the house and hop out the car to go get it with the garage still open. As I'm hoping out an attractive enough Latino chick is strutting down the alley with a sexy walk. I knew EXACTLY what she was when I saw her but thought nothing of it. I come back out and the cable guy (also Latino) is getting her number, they they start straight up tongue kissing.

Still fucking pisses me off that if I was 2 seconds later getting out my car I possibly coulda got her. She was staring at me to as I was running back in the house LOL. I like to tell myself she was the guys wife or GF and worked down the street or something and came to see him, but that's just "copium". I know what she really was lmao.

Ump1969
11-26-23, 01:41
It was not a "geography debate", it was a migrant debate. Apparently you approve of the thousands of new migrants coming to Chicago, while I disapprove. Debate over LOL!I call it a geography debate when people are arguing over what is in North America and what isn't. You want to call it a migrant debate? Fine- whatever. What does it have to do with sex? There's not enough migrant debates on the news channels for you?

StanleyStankas
11-26-23, 13:02
I call it a geography debate when people are arguing over what is in North America and what isn't. You want to call it a migrant debate? Fine- whatever. What does it have to do with sex? There's not enough migrant debates on the news channels for you?Umpire. Call it a pissing contest or don't or do or don't. I read it the way you read it, however I am sure I will now get the for shame for shame and that I am wrong. Course they may even start to accuse me of the jfk assassination! And I can piss from the big airport and hit the top of sears tower (ahhhh I mean the willis tower no the sears. And).

Slam2505
11-27-23, 11:22
Been locked out my account just got back in with IT help.

Was out last week looking for these Venezuelan girls. I ran into Angie think she was with the group she spoke Spanish but she is Puerto Rican. She walking up and down Cicero between the dollar store and Popeyes. She ask for 40. I had ran into her the week before and she asked for 100 so I passed she also was on her period she told me. I asked her for her contacted but she didn't share.

I see they took down all the tents by the police station I I maybe missed out on my chance to meet these wonderful lady's.

I have the contact for the Hawaiian girl if anyone wants it some of you guys said she was a man she is not. Not a bad for 100 when she has her room already booked she got robbed so that set her back she couldn't get a room with no I'd. I put her in contact with my person for a fake.

ScrumpyJack
11-27-23, 13:51
Emma was out by 5th and Lexington at about 11 am. She's always been a good time for me but sadly I couldn't stop today. Hope one of why'all can enjoy that pussy today.

ScrumpyJack
11-27-23, 19:56
Emma was out by 5th and Lexington at about 11 am. She's always been a good time for me but sadly I couldn't stop today. Hope one of why'all can enjoy that pussy today.Yeah yeah, I meant Karlov. 5th and Karlov, near Pulaski.

For any cocks I blocked with the bad directions, I throw myself at your feet. Please have pants on.

Ump1969
11-28-23, 00:24
Umpire. Call it a pissing contest or don't or do or don't. I read it the way you read it, however I am sure I will now get the for shame for shame and that I am wrong. Course they may even start to accuse me of the jfk assassination! And I can piss from the big airport and hit the top of sears tower (ahhhh I mean the willis tower no the sears. And).Okay, since you brought it up, just where were you on 11-23-63?

StanleyStankas
11-28-23, 09:45
Okay, since you brought it up, just where were you on 11-23-63?However since you got the corner of the plate, strike! November 22 1963 which fell on a friday that year. Well 11 years old and in grade school in a north west burb. Around the time of the shooting which was 1230 pm central (I believe the story broke by 1 pm that he was gone) our teacher informed us that something bad had happened and we were to go right home. Of course we were like huh? But a partial day off (don't remember thinking that). Now skip ahead to that Sunday and I actually watched jacob rubenstein (aka jack ruby) shoot lee harvey oswald point blank on live tv. At that time I also remember thinking WTF just happened. And we were also given a day off on that Monday which was for jfk's funeral which we also watched (don't remember if it was start to finish), however my memories are of our black and white console zenith in our living room. When that c*apped out we had a smaller portable black and white sitting on top. I say portable probably 25 27 inches and thick as a brick. To keep this topical lho was reportedly visiting women of the night while in japan. Check it out. He liked his ladies of the evening as well! Thanks for asking, umpire! Stosh sitting down, minding my own business rarely and hitting the bicycle trails shortly. Yep, cold does not bother me. Light mist rain or snowing while riding is problematic. Still doable and I do at 71 years of age. Though I don't look a day over 95!

Explorer8
11-28-23, 17:26
Went cruising by MDW for some Venezuelans / migrants on Sunday with no luck.

Has the window of opportunity come and gone?

Tela1980
11-28-23, 20:56
However since you got the corner of the plate, strike! November 22 1963 which fell on a friday that year. Well 11 years old and in grade school in a north west burb. Around the time of the shooting which was 1230 pm central (I believe the story broke by 1 pm that he was gone) our teacher informed us that something bad had happened and we were to go right home.These "stories" have grown tiresome, so as I did with Hanging Balls and some others.

JumpSmoker90
11-28-23, 22:01

Has the window of opportunity come and gone?I doubt you'll see much with the weather being what it is. You won't be seeing me out there unless we get a unseasonably warm day.

StanleyStankas
11-30-23, 08:06
These "stories" have grown tiresome, so as I did with Hanging Balls and some others.I won't you, however I enjoy posting them along with useful information. oh p.s. for the rest that have not blocked. this individual helped me just get one post a way from 1500 posts! i read every post i write while my eyes are a glow with anticipatory delight!

Whiskeybiz
11-30-23, 09:37
I reported on here awhile back that Eve had past. I heard it from a reliable source and then heard it from two other in the past couple of weeks. Haven't seen her when I do my normal rounds either. It was upsetting for two reasons. Firstly because she is young and when if sober one of the best out there. Secondly, I have had a rotation of Eve, Q, and Lolo rolling for several months for the low.

This morning I spot Lolo. She has her own place but doesn't let everyone know. We normally hang there but she asked if we could hit my crash pad. After we finish up I'm heading back to drop her off at her place and decided to roll down 5th on the way there. She is literally telling me how sad it is that Eve passed and she heard about it. Then from the corner of my eye I see someone trying to flag me down. I'm like that can't be her. Turns out it was Eve. She hopped in the car and was stone cold sober. Which is extremely rare. I don't think I've ever seen her like this.

Turns out she did overdose and her heart stopped. She had been in the hospital for some time and claims she will only be in the area for a few weeks but I strongly doubt that. Claims she is being set up with a place soon.

Anyways if you are around 5th you might want to pay her a visit before things get bad for her again.

Sorry for the fake news.

Chik Fil A
11-30-23, 23:18

Has the window of opportunity come and gone?Monger says they don't like the cold, I'm thinking this could be the last night theyre out for a while? Ill check it out, hoping vice is short staffed today 🤞127999;.

Glad to hear Eve is still with us, if anyone runs into her and gets digits please share! I've stayed away from the strolls after the wild goose chase and limited talent but I did take a new girl for a spin a few weeks back. Can usually be spotted in her boyfriends car, tall with L O and G thick legs and a really plump ass on a thin frame. Septum piercing and really stands out from all the other ones fashion wise too. Latina+black or possibly white+black goes by Lexi and although her donation is HIGH, it is worth every penny. Take it from me, I'm a cheap fuck and she's worth it. Highly recommend as a treat or if you got money to burn! P.S. She is not the tall one asking $5 for CBJ or $6. 5 for BBBJ, ill never pick that one up lmao she crazy as hell!

Explorer8
12-01-23, 10:24
Monger says they don't like the cold, I'm thinking this could be the last night theyre out for a while? Ill check it out, hoping vice is short staffed today 🤞127999;.

Glad to hear Eve is still with us, if anyone runs into her and gets digits please share! I've stayed away from the strolls after the wild goose chase and limited talent but I did take a new girl for a spin a few weeks back. Can usually be spotted in her boyfriends car, tall with L O and G thick legs and a really plump ass on a thin frame. Septum piercing and really stands out from all the other ones fashion wise too. Latina+black or possibly white+black goes by Lexi and although her donation is HIGH, it is worth every penny. Take it from me, I'm a cheap fuck and she's worth it. Highly recommend as a treat or if you got money to burn! P.S. She is not the tall one asking $5 for CBJ or $6. 5 for BBBJ, ill never pick that one up lmao she crazy as hell!I was out at the MDW stroll yesterday too.

Many hours with nothing to show.

Did see a car turn left in front of a pickup truck at 50th and Cicero and get plowed. Nasty accident.

But no Venezuelans! Me thinks they are gone for good.

Any pics of said Lexi?

JMac888
12-01-23, 14:53
I was out at the MDW stroll yesterday too.

Did see a car turn left in front of a pickup truck at 50th and Cicero and get plowed. Nasty accident.

Any pics of said Lexi?No one is really out anymore, correct?

Chik Fil A
12-01-23, 20:15
I was out at the MDW stroll yesterday too.

Any pics of said Lexi?Same man what a fucking disappointment. I didn't catch the accident, hoping it wasnt one of us! Not too proud to say I'm guilty of pulling my fair share of a you-E's in the past. The couple times I did go out looking for some south american cuisine some jag offs closed down the street doing burnouts and donuts lmao. I've been seeing a lot of UNCLE lately as well, to the point of paranoia felt like I was being followed. I think the hobby is being phased out.

Check your inbox for the 411 on Lexi.

Chik Fil A
12-01-23, 20:29
No one is really out anymore, correct?No one good at least. I've gone full call girl as a result, practically paying the same rates to play in my car, the only downside is theyre very firm on the CBJ. The girls are way better looking and younger too. Have you seen the chicks posting from indianapolis? Idk what their ads are doing on chicago threads but holy fuck a 3 hour drive does not seem that bad when the pussy looks that good. I've done verification with 3 and they are real just haven't had time to make that drive. Seriously though idk WTF indianapolis got going on but all the snow bunnys seem to migrate there 😪.

In my experience a lot of the good ones are usually gone by late afternoon and most usually come out with the goal to make enough to score a hit or hits and then duck back to wherever theyre staying. If you feel like you have the patience and luck for a good one, I highly recommend Jess, Eve, or Emily (dog). Some of the greatest head I've had in my life. Thats just 5th tho MDW always wants extra for BBBJ unles they love The Rock©️.

Explorer8
12-02-23, 00:37
Same man what a fucking disappointment. I didn't catch the accident, hoping it wasnt one of us! Not too proud to say I'm guilty of pulling my fair share of a you-E's in the past. The couple times I did go out looking for some south american cuisine some jag offs closed down the street doing burnouts and donuts lmao. I've been seeing a lot of UNCLE lately as well, to the point of paranoia felt like I was being followed. I think the hobby is being phased out.

Check your inbox for the 411 on Lexi.Thanks bro.

You the best!

Slugga P
12-05-23, 14:31
I've been seeing this petite redhead SW by Potomac lately. She asks for 50 but will do 40. Goes by Redd. Anyone ever seen her? Speaking of that, is MJ still around that area?

JumpSmoker90
12-08-23, 15:02
Was out early last night since the weather was so nice. I had an interesting encounter and would like to know what you guys think. Ran into this BSW that I saw walking up and down 48th & Cicero. I just saw someone in all black walking up and down 48th and I thought maybe this was one of the long sought Venezolanas. It wasn't. It was a BSW names Monique. Good looking middle aged woman. Very clean. That's what got my spidey sense tingling. I pulled up and she immediately got into my car which surprised me. Again my Spidey sense was tingling so I kept it vague by asking for her rate and she asked me if I was looking for "a date". I said yes and then she preceded to give me a quote and then explain in detail what she could do. She was very nice and kept complimenting me on how handsome I was etc. I ultimately decided not to pull the trigger. At first I though she was LE but then I thought she couldn't be because she got into my car and talked in explicit detail what she offers. The fact that she was well put together and clean is what really threw me off. I asked her if she usually works around the area because I don't think I've seen her before and she replied that she's staying nearby but that she's doing this temporarily because this isn't her usual spot. Which I guess makes sense. She was happy to give me her # and I'll share with any seniors who are interested.

Dron323
12-09-23, 21:54
Did anyone see the white girl out last night with the grey shorts was on the motorcycle and even tho I've had my fair share I didn't even bother to ask. Anyone partake? Also Lexi hmu yesterday said she's with her twin sister so you guys should hop on that before they fight again. Also met a young 21 yr old Latina pm if looking for someone near Bolingbrook she doesn't have a spot so car dates only for those into that have a picture but just pm for it. Happy hunting guys.

Also anyone seen Mia around idk if that's her only street name but I met her around kostner like last summer then she moved to hotels then became a ghost (some of the sloppiest head without trying has black hair and a tramp stamp decent looking use to go as low as 20 $ which is crazy for her talent 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;I prefer it that way tho 😮8205;128168;.

LongDStyle
12-10-23, 17:03
I'm guessing it's becoming trendy for SW to post online. But I consider any provider that only does cardates as a SW. Is there any intel on her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/161721212

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3365256963/1

Chik Fil A
12-10-23, 18:24
I'm guessing it's becoming trendy for SW to post online. But I consider any provider that only does cardates as a SW. Is there any intel on her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/161721212

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3365256963/1She's the real deal and she will let you bruise the back of her throat, cum in her mouth and suck the last drop. I recommend her!

BiggieLit99
12-12-23, 21:44
Just moved out here On the Southside currently I see that's it's minimal to no action at all between 12/4 AM just riding around wasting gas. Does anyone have some areas I can check out on the southside?

ScrumpyJack
12-13-23, 16:25
Can anyone recommend a spot for a daytime car date near the 5th stroll? Daytime in a sedan without tinted windows. I've done it in the past, in Baltimore mainly, but I'm feeling shy lately. I've been doing outdoors and out of the car for the past few years but I've gotten too old to get things done standing up.

I'm also up for rent-a-rooms, trap houses, abandominiums. Anywhere I can put the girl down on a bed or a floor or whatever. It's cool if the 'proprietor' wants $10 or $20 to rent the bed.

Answers in PMs unless we want a bunch of peepers and white knights jumping in. Thanks everyone!

ScrumpyJack
12-13-23, 16:30
Drove through the 5th are today between Cicero and Pulaski. Couple of BSWs on Kilpatrick. I haven't partaken so I don't know eithers' name. One WSW on 5th by Karlov. She was too bundled up to I'd or assess. Her face looked. . . Like a face?

Winter sucks and does not swallow =/.

ChiTownGuy76
12-14-23, 12:10
So on last night news, there was a segment about a man killing a woman and dumping her body in Lake county. Could this have been a john / SW meeting? He picked her up on Cicero near Fullerton. A quick search of her name shows she has priors. I won't post her name but wow so sad. We all know these girls have habits but they are still humans. Glad they caught this guy though, hopefully they lock him up and throw away the key.

Chik Fil A
12-14-23, 18:20
Did anyone see the white girl out last night with the grey shorts was on the motorcycle and even tho I've had my fair share I didn't even bother to ask. Anyone partake? Also Lexi hmu yesterday said she's with her twin sister so you guys should hop on that before they fight again. Also met a young 21 yr old Latina pm if looking for someone near Bolingbrook she doesn't have a spot so car dates only for those into that have a picture but just pm for it. Happy hunting guys.

Also anyone seen Mia around idk if that's her only street name but I met her around kostner like last summer then she moved to hotels then became a ghost (some of the sloppiest head without trying has black hair and a tramp stamp decent looking use to go as low as 20 $ which is crazy for her talent 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;I prefer it that way tho 😮8205;128168;.Scrump. If you're driving north on Kostner past 5th and make a right on Flournoy youll see a school at the end of the block. Make a left on Kildare and youll see a church on the left and an empty lot to the right. You can park by the lot or on Harrison hardly any traffic there if any. I've never had a problem there during the day. Please be respectful and don't litter. If this still makes you uneasy theres the bread factory area west of Cicero but theres more activity. If that still doesn't do it for you PM me and I can share a personal private spot.

Dron. WSW with the grey booty shorts is out on 5th & Kilpatrick since 2 PM catch her while you can! She's wearing a skin tight black skirt with long red hooker boots asking $1. 5 covered. She works online too but she's asking close to $3 for a date. I recommend picking her up first then doing an incall as you will save close to 50% of her asking price. She will ask you to give her the money as soon as she gets in. This should be rhetorical but there are people who still send deposits so I will say this once. Wait till you're parked doors locked jackets off and ready to go before handing anything over. Remain firm, you have the $ and by extension the power. She says this has been her protocol after she was robbed by basketball americans. She will also try and tell you were to park, USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT. She's not new to the game but new to the streets. She's got really thick thighs and a fat jiggly ass! I reccomend but I'm.

Biased because I love PAWGs.

Have fun and stay safe gentlemen!

ScrumpyJack
12-14-23, 19:56
Scrump. If you're driving north on Kostner past 5th . . . .
Thanks Chik! I used to use that stub of Harrison when there was a house there (used the house too until it burned and got torn down) but it felt too conspicuous without the house. By the parking lot feels a lot better with someone saying they use it and don't catch trouble so I'll give it a try. I might scope it out beforehand for a while, see how often the rollers roll by so if you see some white guy in a beanie hanging out on the footbridge don't worry.

Right on about no littering - I feel like our spots get ruined just because guys drop their bags out the window and then the citizens complain about it. Keep the debris to a minimum and we got a better chance.

Clasy
12-15-23, 16:34
Did someone pass by the 50 and dollar generall today at like 4 am I saw a white girl walking around I think maybe she was venezuelan or maybe was a he the one you talk last time it was too dark and she and a lot of clothes when I was almost there she jumped in a car and no more stay like 20 min and nothing just to take a better look.

HobbistForU
12-15-23, 18:26
Stosh- always the voice of reason. You're probably right. It just irritated me that someone would take my comment about the sex trade and turn it into a geography debate. As far as I know, it is still a sex site. As far as South Cicero is concerned, many have offered safety tips over the years. I learned by paying attention. Chicago hasn't changed in decades. Right now the neighbors are making noise. That means the alderman, who wants to get reelected will pay attention. He'll talk to the local precinct commander. The precinct commander will sigh because he is shorthanded and his cops have better things to do than watch out for lurid women and their clients and then spend half the night writing reports. But because he knows how he got his job, he will at least pretend to make the effort to flush the street. It's a good time to do it- the cold weather was going to slow things down anyway. The alderman can announce to the public that he did something about it. Give it a few months, maybe less, and things will return to normal. How do I know this? Rote learning- watching it happen time and time again. The girls don't want to go to jail. But they need to fix their addictions and find floors to lay on. The clients don't want to go to jail. But they need their sex fix. So take care if you insist on trolling South Cicero, just be careful and try other locales not yet under the same restrictions and attentions. Keep reading this forum. Look at the pictures posted by mongers. You think girls dressed like that in this weather, walking slowly up and down the street late at night aren't gathering attention from residents? They dress like street girls did when I first started trolling forty years. Girls are mostly smarter now trying to attract less attention and be a little less obvious. I love the ones that show everything and wave down cars in the middle of the street. Not too obvious, is it?I too love the sexy looking Ladies and wavy down the car is good with me. MMMM.

Creeper518
12-16-23, 00:48
Round 2 am, strolling down Cicero looking for those Venezuela's. Nothing.

Decided to check 47th, saw this lady at the corner, we both made eye contact and I whipped it around and offered her a lift.

She did not look like a SW at all, dressed very appropriate for the weather.

Friendly and speaks Spanish, helped me out with 40.

Above average BBJ, slightly trimmed Bush, she's a squirter and got the seats wet. Clean, no smell. A lot of hand action, breast play. Doesn't moan too loud with a soft ass, on the older side late 30's with wavy black hair and dark skin (Puerto Rican? Rode me until completion and kept it in to get every drop.

Doesn't do this often from what she said, forgot to grab her digits. 10/10 service.

MadRox69
12-16-23, 06:12
Took a stroll tonight and Cic was dry went to fifth and got lucky with a short young thick Latina in a sexy miniskirt. She wanted. 8 gladly gave it to her cause she was fine af. Rode like champ nothing like a nice fat ass and tight body. Her name was Vanessa scooped her up around 2 am got lucky cause she just came out and a lot of mongers wanted her. Finished up and back to Cic and 49 and found this sexy black chick in a miniskirt named Brandi red hair took her time also and rode and sucked it so good. Found 2 keepers tonight.

Slam2505
12-16-23, 22:38
Took a drive by 5th yesterday around 9 pm. Picked up angie she is Puerto Rican. She asked for 100 for BJ and 150 FS. I passed and came back she asked for 50.

BJ dish BBBJ for 60 total. I was drunk but she stopped and said I only get 15 min after like 5 min and rushed me. I have her contact I maybe giving he another shot.

Niceguy99
12-17-23, 12:20
Took a drive by 5th yesterday around 9 pm. Picked up angie she is Puerto Rican. She asked for 100 for BJ and 150 FS. I passed and came back she asked for 50.

BJ dish BBBJ for 60 total. I was drunk but she stopped and said I only get 15 min after like 5 min and rushed me. I have her contact I maybe giving he another shot.Love how the price changed when you came back LOL.

VideoGuy1980
12-17-23, 13:50
Looks like last night was the time to be out. I missed it.

I was in town yesterday morning it was raining. Checked out 50th didn't see anyone out around 9 am.

Headed over to 5th it was hot tall BSW, light skin long blond hair with an umbrella and wearing a mini skirt with a fat ass hanging out. Wow. Wanted 100 but I passed.

Then saw some chic name sandy and she wanted 20 and well a mouth is a mouth so I did the deed.

Ump1969
12-17-23, 16:20
Around 7 pm Saturday. On South Cic. About 5-2, black hair. Latina. Vary bundled up. She gts in the car and we find a spot east of Cic around 50th. Said her name was Stacy. She offered $50 for everything without any negotiation. I thought that was a bargain in today's market. Once she unbundled, I was very pleasantly surprised. She had a good face, not beautiful, but very nice. She had nice large melons with big nips and a well-proportioned body. She did things without urging, such as starting right in with her hands and mouth. Then she asked how I wanted it and I told her to get on top facing me. She did this immediately. It was marvelous! It was the kind of experience I get maybe once every 5 years. She reminded me of a salesperson with a new product, trying hard to get new customers. We did some convo. She said she lived over by Pulaski and had kids. I kept wondering if maybe she was fairly new to the hobby and desperate for cash. I gave her a large tip. It was definitely worth it for the service. She had no digits, so sorry about that, But if you can find her, be nice.

Rmartinez80
12-18-23, 11:59
Anyone has Paige digits. I only have her old number *7365. It's kind of a hassle to drive around looking for fun. Past two nights mostly dead in cic /47 area. I did run into Dawn. Very dependable oldie. If only she a phone.

Niceguy99
12-19-23, 16:50
Picked up Emily (WSW although I thought she was light skinned BSW at first) around 5 am near 49th and cicero. 60 for bbjcim, good deep throat, not bad looking. Said she didn't have a number, phone keeps getting stolen. Also said she's usually around 5th. Would definitely repeat.

SpartaGod
12-24-23, 08:53
Both 5th and 47th dry, 3 BSW out around 5th very slim pickings.

Ump1969
12-25-23, 16:16
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the hoods, not a creature was stirring, not even a rat. Well, not totally accurate, but the creatures I saw stirring were not the type that looked like they would provide holiday cheer.

StanleyStankas
12-26-23, 06:45
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the hoods, not a creature was stirring, not even a rat. Well, not totally accurate, but the creatures I saw stirring were not the type that looked like they would provide holiday cheer.There are members on here that will get bored with your "stories" and block you. I am devastated by the number of fellas that have done that. To the point I will have to go up the street and stand in front of a lufthansa triple 7 coming in from hamburg on c 10! That said, when you mentioned "not even a rat" I thought of the scab blow up rat the teamsters use in front of scab jobs! I love those guys! B*lls of steel! Stosh. Stay safe all! Happy new year!

Clasy
12-26-23, 18:52
I was driving by cicero at like 5 am and saw a girl on red lingerie didn't have chance to see her good but she looks beautiful well by long distance when I take a street to turn back she was gone spend like 15 min waiting to have a better look but no luck she didn't come back and I was late to work any chance someone else saw her? Or name maybe a link? I think a lot of the girls working there have a link now thank you for the info.

HitMan1783
12-26-23, 19:36
Anyone has Paige digits. I only have her old number *7365. It's kind of a hassle to drive around looking for fun. Past two nights mostly dead in cic /47 area. I did run into Dawn. Very dependable oldie. If only she a phone.Does anyone have pics of Paige. I might know her sibs who are on SA LOL.

Ump1969
12-27-23, 00:23
There are members on here that will get bored with your "stories" and block you. I am devastated by the number of fellas that have done that. To the point I will have to go up the street and stand in front of a lufthansa triple 7 coming in from hamburg on c 10! That said, when you mentioned "not even a rat" I thought of the scab blow up rat the teamsters use in front of scab jobs! I love those guys! B*lls of steel! Stosh. Stay safe all! Happy new year!I made a trip and reported on it. If anyone wants to block me for that, it's their problem.

ZckBrc
12-27-23, 00:58
Does anyone have pics of Paige. I might know her sibs who are on SA LOL.I don't have Paige's number. I had an average to frustrating experience with Paige. She is cute but sticky fingers, rushed, and generally, shady. I would love to see the links to her sibs though, can you share?

HitMan1783
12-28-23, 00:10
I don't have Paige's number. I had an average to frustrating experience with Paige. She is cute but sticky fingers, rushed, and generally, shady. I would love to see the links to her sibs though, can you share?Nah not sharing because alot of yous on here are little snitches.

FrankFenderMan
12-28-23, 14:56
Paige and her boyfriend were hanging out by early this morning. Lexi was out yesterday. One could get over the deteriorating looks on both these girls, especially when they give cheap rates and when the pickings are slim but the service on both is terrible. Paige, when she's not nodding off, complains the whole time about taking too long. Lexi nods off and pisses on herself.

Her self. And when she's awake she's paranoid as fuck.

Lexi's latest number is easily found on LC.

John N
12-28-23, 17:25
Paige and her boyfriend were hanging out by early this morning. Lexi was out yesterday. One could get over the deteriorating looks on both these girls, especially when they give cheap rates and when the pickings are slim but the service on both is terrible. Paige, when she's not nodding off, complains the whole time about taking too long. Lexi nods off and pisses on herself.

Her self. And when she's awake she's paranoid as fuck.

Lexi's latest number is easily found on LC.Which Lexi are you referring to is on LC?

ZckBrc
12-29-23, 13:21
Nah not sharing because alot of yous on here are little snitches.I'm a verified senior. I cannot force you to share anything but it's ridiculous how ideas like yours has turned this board into a place where people don't share info and just brag. Much like your post.

Slugga P
12-29-23, 15:09
For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.

Kda Kodiac
12-29-23, 18:39
For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.I had spent a lot of time with her over the years. She was a very nice gal and did not complain much about the situation she was in. Lost number after an issue and was never able to re connect. RIP.

Uncut Diamond
12-30-23, 23:49
I've been doing this hobby for almost 7 months and this website has helped a lot with that. One of the biggest reasons I started was because of this video I saw awhile back were this girl gives a BJ for a dollar. Now my fantasy isn't the dollar BJ even though I wish it was that cheap sometimes LOL, it was the girl herself. She smiled, joked, and gave a very good looking BJ, she even swallowed his cum and went back to clean it which instantly got me interested. I haven't had much luck with that cause most of the girls do cover and want you to cum fast and move on. Anyways, I was running errands when I decided to head down Cicero and see what's out there. I took it all the way to the this infamous 5th and turned about to give up, I was never luck on 5th so I don't go there often. I saw this girl hop out of a car and decided to give it a shot, she hopped in asked for. 50 (bare included) for a BJ and I asked if she would let me cim and she said that's going to be. 60. I agreed, found a spot and got right down to business. I usually asked for info after the deed depending on how good it is and this was not one of those occasions, all she did was go up and down, I barely felt her tongue, and there was no sucking at all. When I was about to cum I told and she pull away and started beating it. I'm confused and told her we agreed to cim, she going to ask for another. 20 and I said sure if she swallows too. She agreed and got back to this so called BJ and now I have a feeling she might not swallow. I cum and I was right, she didn't even last two pumps before she gagged, pulled away and spit it outside the car. She blamed it on it going up her nose and that she tried to swallow. I give her the rest and left. I will continue my search for that fantasy.

Dbiz01
01-01-24, 15:43
I'm a verified senior. I cannot force you to share anything but it's ridiculous how ideas like yours has turned this board into a place where people don't share info and just brag. Much like your post.LOL! Facts! You hit the nail on its proverbial head. Many mofos on this board are truly one-way, I. E. "Hooray for me, and screw you" on sharing info. Other than for a handful that have shared info, I don't give anything back. Don't get me wrong. General info on recent LE busts, strip clubs, and massage parlors, no problem. That's it. Long ago, while living in Michigan, I gave a few folks info about a HE blonde buxom chick. Said she needed a reference to see a dude. One guy had shared a few tidbits of info, so I vouched for him with this lady. Big mistake! That person was a scum bucket and a stalker. From that point on, I never share anything that will potentially screw my game.

John N
01-04-24, 08:48
Hit the Cicero /47th stroll at 0500. Saw an attractive young WSW and BSW, prob in their 20's on the two blocks S and E of McD's. Lots of traffic swooping them up so I didn't even bother.

Hit the 5th stroll at 0530, met Chyna (China?) on 5th and Karlov I think, 5/10 HSW, but wearing a full face of makeup and lipstick so I thought why TF not. Parked in a nearby back lot and got BBBJ for. 4, but she didn't want me to finish in her mouth so it was HJ to completion. Not bad for the money but I don't think I'll stop for her again.

Be safe out there.

Niceguy99
01-05-24, 18:06
Ran into "mimi" on 5th today about 1 pm. 60 for bbj. Agreed on 40 but she couldn't find a condom, said she'd do bbj for 60 so I went for it. She looked and sounded puerto rican to me but said she was Romanian, which was weird. But whatever.

Anyhow we find a spot and she takes her tits out, starts soft and slow the way I like but after 5 min she starts asking how long I'll take which is always annoying. Then she asks me to stroke it myself to so ill finish faster. I already knew this was turning into a non enjoyable experience so I just ask if I can finish on her tits (because I can already imagine her getting out the car and keeping my money or asking for more. Anyway, I finished and dropped her off, didn't ask for digits because the service wasn't good. I've had worse but I've DEFINITELY have had better. She had her hair in a bun and it the bin was slightly dyed green and she was carrying a bookbag. Overall not bad looking, it's just a shame the service wasn't up to par.

Rizpat
01-08-24, 11:29
I've been doing this hobby for almost 7 months and this website has helped a lot with that. One of the biggest reasons I started was because of this video I saw awhile back were this girl gives a BJ for a dollar. Now my fantasy isn't the dollar BJ even though I wish it was that cheap sometimes LOL, it was the girl herself. She smiled, joked, and gave a very good looking BJ, she even swallowed his cum and went back to clean it which instantly got me interested. I haven't had much luck with that cause most of the girls do cover and want you to cum fast and move on. Anyways, I was running errands when I decided to head down Cicero and see what's out there. I took it all the way to the this infamous 5th and turned about to give up, I was never luck on 5th so I don't go there often. I saw this girl hop out of a car and decided to give it a shot, she hopped in asked for. 50 (bare included) for a BJ and I asked if she would let me cim and she said that's going to be. 60. I agreed, found a spot and got right down to business. I usually asked for info after the deed depending on how good it is and this was not one of those occasions, all she did was go up and down, I barely felt her tongue, and there was no sucking at all. When I was about to cum I told and she pull away and started beating it. I'm confused and told her we agreed to cim, she going to ask for another. 20 and I said sure if she swallows too. She agreed and got back to this so called BJ and now I have a feeling she might not swallow. I cum and I was right, she didn't even last two pumps before she gagged, pulled away and spit it outside the car. She blamed it on it going up her nose and that she tried to swallow. I give her the rest and left. I will continue my search for that fantasy.Mind sharing a link to that video you mentioned?

DWill
01-08-24, 14:53
Was out south the other day for some personal business and low and behold saw an oldie but always goodie red head I've always named as Country. Seems she's cut her hair and its short boy cut and dyed pink. She also put on some good weight. Last I saw her she was telling people her name was Hope and ahe went full blown SW and was losing weight due to habit. She said she is doing better and is clean off the candy. Seems that way as when I first met her years ago she was a nice thick flat stomach white girl. Long story short good to see her again and yes she is available. 55th area.

Uncut Diamond
01-08-24, 19:10
Mind sharing a link to that video you mentioned?Yeah of course, https://xhamster.com/videos/1-dollar-hooker-2779860?_gl=1%2A17jopvj%2A_ga%2AaGM0WDNFMlM4czJaRXVxSEhjclZQSU1EOW5YUUVaSHlMaG0yYUNJUjV0ckJMRmZ4X1FTdk5IVHNsOWpBU29yNw..%2A_ga_M59JX8S6QE%2AMTcwNDc1NTExMC4xLjAuMTcwNDc1NTExMC4wLjAuMA.. It took some searching but I found, I have it downloaded.

UnsureDarwin
01-10-24, 00:04
For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.Yes for awhile she got clean. She fell back into drugs. But her death was not drug related. She had a heart attack. She was having health problems for year. I considered her a friend. Are. I. P.

Mic314
01-10-24, 17:47
Hey, I'm in town tomorrow and it looks like most SW are on the Southside. Any known cruising spots up and around O'Hare?

MwmChicago
01-11-24, 14:19
Hey, I'm in town tomorrow and it looks like most SW are on the Southside. Any known cruising spots up and around O'Hare?Been a few years since I went looking for SW's, but pretty sure there are still some on Manheim within a mile or so of North Ave. However, LE is everywhere around there so be careful. There are a ton on Non SW girls working out there and some pretty hot Asian girls. Probably could fine a good one for $130/30 minutes and would be a lot cheaper than bail, towing and explaining to a S / O if you have one. After I got busted on Cicero Ave 11-2 years ago, I never went looking for SW's again. Probably had 1,500-2,000 BBBJ's from Chicago SW's back in the day and miss the $20-40 BBBJ with catch. Going to see a smoking hot Apt girl tonight for the price of 9 BBBJ's back in the day.

Creeper518
01-11-24, 19:19
Needed gas from the BP, locked eyes with this older gal smoking a cig. Pulled into the nearby alley and she came strolling along. Picked her up, is a very straight forward "wham bam thank you ma'am". Only had a 20 and she agreed for a BJ after some complaining, great A head. This lady sucked the soul out of my cock, let me feel around too. Wish I had more on me, that ass felt nice and soft.

Rizpat
01-11-24, 19:52
Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.

Creeper518
01-11-24, 21:36
Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.Care to elaborate with details?

Slugga P
01-13-24, 12:30
Needed gas from the BP, locked eyes with this older gal smoking a cig. Pulled into the nearby alley and she came strolling along. Picked her up, is a very straight forward "wham bam thank you ma'am". Only had a 20 and she agreed for a BJ after some complaining, great A head. This lady sucked the soul out of my cock, let me feel around too. Wish I had more on me, that ass felt nice and soft.What did she look like? Get a name at all? Seems like every time I go over there it's a disappointment.

Creeper518
01-13-24, 18:02
What did she look like? Get a name at all? Seems like every time I go over there it's a disappointment.She was pretty bundled up so no discernable body features, a tan Carhartt jacket and dirty blonde hair. She just told me her name was D. 5th is really disappointing, going down Cicero in the 50's you find better looking girls.

Tennan
01-14-24, 06:52
Decided on Sophia, mainly because of her gorgeous face. Mid 30's. On the small side. B's. Little Bush. Paid the house and tip (60+140), and got down to business. Took my clothes off and hers, while rubbing. Licked me from my ears to the goods while I stood next to the bed. Let her drive for a while. Good BBBJ. Good sucking and licking. Had me onto the table, so I could play with her tits and finger her while sucking me. Took my turn licking her and she was wild! Came right in my mouth while she squeezed my heard with her thighs. Wiped my face with wet wipes, condom on and into Standing Mish, then K9 on the bed. Came hard in the bag and collapsed. Fun as always at MOON.

Lover312
01-14-24, 11:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ZckBrc
01-15-24, 02:26
Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.Yeah, wait a minute, what happened? Was she an undercover? Or was LEO well hidden on a side street and they started following you after the pick up? Or were you talking out the window and doing you turns in the middle of the road?

Once again, NEVER talk out the window. Ask her to jump in, if she won't, she is either LEO herself, or is stalling while LEO is driving up behind you to chat about curb crawling, or she is just an idiot and not worth putting yourself in danger for. If I were a LEO, and I saw a car stopped and talking to a woman dressed like a sex worker in an area known for sex workers, then why would you not stop that car and see if they cave and admit to soliciting? It's just so stupid, stop doing it.

JumpSmoker90
01-15-24, 14:35
She was pretty bundled up so no discernable body features, a tan Carhartt jacket and dirty blonde hair. She just told me her name was D. 5th is really disappointing, going down Cicero in the 50's you find better looking girls.D always hang around that gas station. Sometimes I've seen her on 5th right before Kilpatrick near the alley. I knew that had to be her when you mentioned picking one up at the BP. She's pretty decent compared to others in that area.

Bylethe
01-17-24, 00:28
Decided on Sophia, mainly because of her gorgeous face. Mid 30's. On the small side. B's. Little Bush. Paid the house and tip (60+140), and got down to business. Took my clothes off and hers, while rubbing. Licked me from my ears to the goods while I stood next to the bed. Let her drive for a while. Good BBBJ. Good sucking and licking. Had me onto the table, so I could play with her tits and finger her while sucking me. Took my turn licking her and she was wild! Came right in my mouth while she squeezed my heard with her thighs. Wiped my face with wet wipes, condom on and into Standing Mish, then K9 on the bed. Came hard in the bag and collapsed. Fun as always at MOON.I like Sofia as well she gives a solid massage and was generally okay with my more sport fucking style of FS. A good option if you want an attractive woman to give a good massage and has a good menu to enjoy.

Dexter69
01-17-24, 12:17
Decided on Sophia, mainly because of her gorgeous face. Mid 30's. On the small side. B's. Little Bush. Paid the house and tip (60+140), and got down to business. Took my clothes off and hers, while rubbing. Licked me from my ears to the goods while I stood next to the bed. Let her drive for a while. Good BBBJ. Good sucking and licking. Had me onto the table, so I could play with her tits and finger her while sucking me. Took my turn licking her and she was wild! Came right in my mouth while she squeezed my heard with her thighs. Wiped my face with wet wipes, condom on and into Standing Mish, then K9 on the bed. Came hard in the bag and collapsed. Fun as always at MOON.Location? Is this a LMP?

Tennan
01-18-24, 08:36
Location? Is this a LMP?Relax Health Center (50XX W Diversey Ave).

Slvgg1
01-24-24, 18:18
Any info on someone around the Humboldt area?

RichL1234
01-25-24, 00:19
Relax Health Center (50XX W Diversey Ave).No it's an AMP run by Pps.

AlreadeGone
01-26-24, 02:11
White girl goes by Erika big ass brown eyes. 1 block west of kostner on 5th. Stalls a lot then runs off on you and gets into her "drivers" white truck. Be warned.

ZckBrc
01-27-24, 20:47
I ran into Russian Tonya, blonde, older MILF who gives amazing head. She is a little bigger but still probably one of the best out there. Usually spots on Cicero and her usual times.

I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.

HellCat2018
01-27-24, 22:08
I ran into Russian Tonya, blonde, older MILF who gives amazing head. She is a little bigger but still probably one of the best out there. Usually spots on Cicero and her usual times.

I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.Would love to run into sweet Tonya again, some of the dates I've ever had.

PghTraveler
01-29-24, 01:58
I'm deeply envious about Maeve. Reminds me of some gems I found in Oakland on E14th. I never found anyone close to what you're describing in Chicago. If you want to take pity on a Southern Wisconsin monger where it's dry as dust, I can try to reciprocate. But I get not wanting to share; most people here just take and take and don't offer much.

I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.

DWill
01-29-24, 10:00

I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.Not knocking anyone just the philosphy as a whole. How did we get here where we don't want to share a stretwalkers info? Not a unicorn or semi-pro or even a low key low mileage escort. A Streetwalker! I know I sound like that AI commercial on PRACTICE. But we talking literally about a Streetwalker whom which you probably don't have to share her info, despite the fact she probably would appreciate the marketing since she has a ha it and can use as kuch traffic her way as possible. Youd probably be doing her a favor sharing, but besides that how did we get here fellas. I know when I share some of mine phones are dead or when I got info same thing. I don't blame the person I swapped with its just part of the game. These girls don't have consistent phones or anything consistent, very few do if they aren't higher end. Any who. Just wondering how we got here in the Illinois Chicago board where sharing SW info has become a rarity. Stay safe gents.

ZckBrc
01-29-24, 19:31
Not knocking anyone just the philosphy as a whole. How did we get here where we don't want to share a stretwalkers info? Not a unicorn or semi-pro or even a low key low mileage escort. A Streetwalker! I know I sound like that AI commercial on PRACTICE. But we talking literally about a Streetwalker whom which you probably don't have to share her info, despite the fact she probably would appreciate the marketing since she has a ha it and can use as kuch traffic her way as possible. Youd probably be doing her a favor sharing, but besides that how did we get here fellas. I know when I share some of mine phones are dead or when I got info same thing. I don't blame the person I swapped with its just part of the game. These girls don't have consistent phones or anything consistent, very few do if they aren't higher end. Any who. Just wondering how we got here in the Illinois Chicago board where sharing SW info has become a rarity. Stay safe gents.I am not sure how we got here but it wasn't me. I am sure someone on this board has picked her up before as she even had a guy in a delivery truck trying to pick her up. Haha. That said, she splits time between the city and southern wisconsin and northern illinois. At this point, it's more of a sugar daddy thing, and of course, she prefers not to do the streetwalking if she can help it. I have always shared a lot and never got much in return and nothing of this caliber so I am not sharing contact info for this one. But like I said, maybe one day she'll be out there where and when I said.

AlreadeGone
01-30-24, 00:17
This is them. Buddy in the truck is probably in pain right now to say the least. Hehe.

LookingOn
01-30-24, 08:51

I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.The Landing Strip next to 294. And the Admiral Club on West Lawrence.

Adelita
01-31-24, 09:28
This is them. Buddy in the truck is probably in pain right now to say the least. Hehe.LOL I hope you got him good.

Chik Fil A
01-31-24, 19:38
Why even post about it in the first place, if she's active someone else will get lucky and he'll post it. This is going to encourage more of this behavior, I thought this board existed to HELP one another. This is going to turn into the wild goose chase like the "uNiCoRn CoLuMbIaN" in midway from last year but at least everyone collectively came together and helped one another.

DWill were not there yet but were getting there if we continue to encourage the behavior. This board helped me get started and I have returned the favor to everyone not just Seniors. I'm talking detailed help not some vague shit like other dudes post "uh I saw her outside at night" like bro how does that help LOL I know I'm exaggerating but you know you've seen a post or two like that! If we don't help one another then what's the point of this board, to brag? "hey guys I picked up a SW last night she was great but I'm not sharing anything thanks goodnight" like WTF LOL. I'm guilty of being stingy with young low mileage escorts but I still shared the info for a trade. To each their own, I came here for help and I found it. I think others deserve the same especially when were such a small community. Regardless of who does what, ill continue to help anyone that needs it.

On that note, Eve has been out on a 4 day streak mostly evenings on 5th so you can try your luck! Theres a new girl out there that kind of looks like the chick from the shinning, good head for a newbie but refuses to catch donation negotiable! Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same. I spotted a WSW on Monday on the corner of 5th & Pul wearing red heels jean jacket & jean skirt around 7 PM but got beat by a white SUV I'm hoping it was one of you! She was THICK!! BTW Anyone seen Emily (dog) or Emily (wigs)?? I haven't been to midway in a while, is it worth checking out yet?

Not knocking anyone just the philosphy as a whole. How did we get here where we don't want to share a stretwalkers info? Not a unicorn or semi-pro or even a low key low mileage escort. A Streetwalker! I know I sound like that AI commercial on PRACTICE. But we talking literally about a Streetwalker whom which you probably don't have to share her info, despite the fact she probably would appreciate the marketing since she has a ha it and can use as kuch traffic her way as possible. Youd probably be doing her a favor sharing, but besides that how did we get here fellas. I know when I share some of mine phones are dead or when I got info same thing. I don't blame the person I swapped with its just part of the game. These girls don't have consistent phones or anything consistent, very few do if they aren't higher end. Any who. Just wondering how we got here in the Illinois Chicago board where sharing SW info has become a rarity. Stay safe gents.

ZckBrc
02-01-24, 01:32
Why even post about it in the first place, if she's active someone else will get lucky and he'll post it. This is going to encourage more of this behavior, I thought this board existed to HELP one another. This is going to turn into the wild goose chase like the "uNiCoRn CoLuMbIaN" in midway from last year but at least everyone collectively came together and helped one another.

DWill were not there yet but were getting there if we continue to encourage the behavior. This board helped me get started and I have returned the favor to everyone not just Seniors. I'm talking detailed help not some vague shit like other dudes post "uh I saw her outside at night" like bro how does that help LOL I know I'm exaggerating but you know you've seen a post or two like that! If we don't help one another then what's the point of this board, to brag? "hey guys I picked up a SW last night she was great but I'm not sharing anything thanks goodnight" like WTF LOL. I'm guilty of being stingy with young low mileage escorts but I still shared the info for a trade. To each their own, I came here for help and I found it. I think others deserve the same especially when were such a small community. Regardless of who does what, ill continue to help anyone that needs it.

On that note, Eve has been out on a 4 day streak mostly evenings on 5th so you can try your luck! Theres a new girl out there that kind of looks like the chick from the shinning, good head for a newbie but refuses to catch donation negotiable! Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same. I spotted a WSW on Monday on the corner of 5th & Pul wearing red heels jean jacket & jean skirt around 7 PM but got beat by a white SUV I'm hoping it was one of you! She was THICK!! BTW Anyone seen Emily (dog) or Emily (wigs)?? I haven't been to midway in a while, is it worth checking out yet?I already gave the streets and time. And no, I don't see people share much info until they suddenly want something themselves, so it's a hard no for personal contact information this time. I hope it's not the same people giving up all the info all the time and then getting a flood of messages from people who never share themselves.

George Stark
02-01-24, 02:11
Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same.Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

2 am or 2 pm?

By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940

AssMann82
02-01-24, 08:05
Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

2 am or 2 pm?

By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940Whoa, I've lost contact with Jess. She's been my go to for years.

Anyone got her number? Or a recent ad?

Chik Fil A
02-01-24, 08:22
Zck, my comment about vague posting wasnt directed towards you but I can see how it can come off that way. Now that its cleared up I want to repeat that regardless of who does what, even if I am the only one sharing I'm not going to stop simply because everyone else has. Would you rather have this board dry up? I personally enjoy having a centralized thread to discuss our experiences and help each other out. It beats having to jump from site site looking for solid leads or help. Theres plenty of dudes willing to help how do we know some haven't taken a break or found a solid go-to?

George, remember that word I used earlier 'HELP' yeah that's what I was trying to do when I said "skip the $1. 5 cardate and save it for an incall its the same price". You're willing to drive around until she's free and pay $1. 5 for a cardate fine, she was out there at 2 PM and is only ever out during the day at 5th and evening at midway. Furthermore a simple glance through my post history will clarify as to who I meant in regard to jessica because this wasnt the first time I posted about her on 5th, you really want me to do all the work for you? Furthermore if yoj hear the words $1. 5 cardate and think of that thing then idk how to help you bud. Theres only 2 things I ever talk about on these threads and that's young white women and fat asses, a little leg work goes a long way. That is unless of course you're just being facetious in which case gfy LOL!

EDIT: the Jessica in question https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/164310698 do better i expect more from a senior!

I already gave the streets and time. And no, I don't see people share much info until they suddenly want something themselves, so it's a hard no for personal contact information this time. I hope it's not the same people giving up all the info all the time and then getting a flood of messages from people who never share themselves.

Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.

2 am or 2 pm?

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940

DWill
02-01-24, 15:09
Boy has time taken a toll. I know she was on Ops for a while and really did a thing to her figure and I guess her hair. For those that would see me post about the red hear country girl I called Country well this is her. Not as appealing as she was 6 to 7 yrs ago when she first got in the game and It was all I wanted for as long as I wanted for almost nothing. She's a really nice girl sad to see her looks diminishing they way they are. Warning last I spoke to her I still got the. 2 BBBJ treatment but I was told she has a handler now. Also she never kept a phone on long enough for anyone to ever keep up with her. I had about 10 numbers for her over the years and none were the one she has listed. With that said I was not surprised to see she's moved from SW to LC. But ly guess you can still catch her, if you want, on 55th near Ashland with SW prices. The looks have dimished but she is a sweetheart.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/164309533

George Stark
02-01-24, 22:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chik Fil A
02-02-24, 12:22
(Emphasis added.)

You have an interesting attitude given the attached. Jerk.It seems I only mentioned her name to mongers that inquired in PMs, but I did post about her if you only tried a little harder. And what's this about me being a jerk, you came into the conversation asking for a childish exchange and I gave you one, now I'm a jerk? You could have PM'd me but chose to make a public spectacle and now here I am doing your work for you again.

The post is from 12-14-23 at 6:20 PM Page 5 SW Thread "Dron. WSW with the grey booty shorts is out on 5th & Kilpatrick since 2 PM catch her while you can! She's wearing a skin tight black skirt with long red hooker boots asking $1. 5 covered. " Now that I've cleared that up, are you going to need me to hold your hand during the date too or can you manage that on your own?

BTW she was out again yesterday (5th & Kilpatrick) same time (2 PM) wearing a white coat and black skirt with thigh high boots she got picked up fast. Streets were busy but offering mostly chocalate where I prefer vanilla. Circled the block but didn't see her again so I took off before the traffic started to pile up.

George Stark
02-02-24, 14:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You![Deleted by Admin]

Chik Fil A
02-02-24, 16:27
I asked a question. You copped a huge attitude, based on your faulty memory of what you said where, when all you needed to say was "no". I'm sorry I requested something you couldn't do. Since I've proven that the name Jessica appeared in none of your posts prior to the one I responded to, I'm not sure how you think you posted about her before that. You posted about someone, 6 weeks ago, with one or more similar characteristics.

It's not my job to read your mind. Excuse the fk out of me for asking a question. You should put me on ignore, I'm probably going to do the same for you, because I'm done. I don't need your help with anything.Lmao why are you getting all bent out of shape bro, of all the jessicas that show up when you search that name you chose to post THAT thing LOL. Again you could have just PM'd me like anyone else but you wanted an audience and it was funny just don't get upset when people give you the same energy. I never said you were wrong, I simply inferred that there were enough context clues in my post from Dec. 14th 2023 that could have helped you narrow it down. I apologize if I offended you dude, but come one look at that thing how did you expect me to react 🤣.

George Stark
02-02-24, 19:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Irocz
02-04-24, 10:19
Well if anyone have Russian tonyas number and want to share, please PM me. I have an UTR Easter European girl, late 20's early 30's on des plaines that will let you fuck her bare in your car.

Irocz
02-04-24, 16:22
Went to the south side to visit a well discussed AMP, I went for a hot Italian girl but that is a different story in a different category. On my way back I cruised on 5th and saw 2 WSW. I was hesitant at the beginning since no one was picking them up, I thought it was the girl with the white pickup truck guy or something. Eventually one of them got scooped so I pulled the trigger on the other one. Was wearing denim shorts and a black jacket. 30 for a CBJ, she offered FS but I was already tired, nice girl, said her name was "little ma".

Uncut Diamond
02-04-24, 20:20
Went to the south side to visit a well discussed AMP, I went for a hot Italian girl but that is a different story in a different category. On my way back I cruised on 5th and saw 2 WSW. I was hesitant at the beginning since no one was picking them up, I thought it was the girl with the white pickup truck guy or something. Eventually one of them got scooped so I pulled the trigger on the other one. Was wearing denim shorts and a black jacket. 30 for a CBJ, she offered FS but I was already tired, nice girl, said her name was "little ma".LOL, I was the other car that picked up the first WSW. The BJ was okish, it had a hint of to much teeth. I decided on the FS for. 6 which I'm glad cause she had a great ass. I forgot what her name was, I think it was Kayla.

Irocz
02-06-24, 09:35
LOL, I was the other car that picked up the first WSW. The BJ was okish, it had a hint of to much teeth. I decided on the FS for. 6 which I'm glad cause she had a great ass. I forgot what her name was, I think it was Kayla.Damn LOL thanks for encouraging me to scoop her up!

This one gave a mean BJ LOL.

Clasy
02-06-24, 10:38
But any chance one of you have any info about this 2 girls.

I just saw this one today at like 5. 30 am she said is going to be untill 11.30 can't pull the trigger was late to work but she was in a lingerie beautiful ass white blond hair.

https://xescorthub.com/info/chicago/female-escorts/call-312-909-1398-find-lexxxi-76637287215009792

The other one is this black girl litle more chubby than this photo.

https://callescort.org/708-616-8494

I know is an old but was the one came up with that number.

Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??

Any info I can get I will share of any girls I found maybe one day one of you can share to me a girl, I'm looking for one to be a regular with incalled if I can get one of those white white girls man that is one of my fantasy be safe and thanks.

Chik Fil A
02-06-24, 11:19
But any chance one of you have any info about this 2 girls.

I just saw this one today at like 5. 30 am she said is going to be untill 11.30 can't pull the trigger was late to work but she was in a lingerie beautiful ass white blond hair.

https://xescorthub.com/info/chicago/female-escorts/call-312-909-1398-find-lexxxi-76637287215009792

The other one is this black girl litle more chubby than this photo.

https://callescort.org/708-616-8494

I know is an old but was the one came up with that number.

Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??

Any info I can get I will share of any girls I found maybe one day one of you can share to me a girl, I'm looking for one to be a regular with incalled if I can get one of those white white girls man that is one of my fantasy be safe and thanks.The first girl is called Lexi and she always works on 5th & Kilpatrick, is mostly always inside her "BFs" black SUV. She was on my radar for 2 years but her donation dis not align with my budget. I saw her recently and she was wearing a REALLY small black skirt and her ass looked too good to pass up with those long sexy legs. She's a great date, no rush and can blow with passion and she bwnds over she's an enthusiastic fuck, will look you in the eyes. Her price point is still out of my range for a cardate but I reccomned her just to try her, really nice youngish body. The girls I have taken I've taken to the Cindy, shamrock is closer but its too loud for me!

Have fun and stay safe!

Adelita
02-06-24, 20:08
Was out at Rush decided to take a cruise over to 5th and I ran into little Mama WSW wasn't bad looking at didn't need a bbj I just dived right in she a had a fat cat and very wet definitely would repeat I hope run into her again tomorrow and I did stick around for a while ended up seeing a short thick WSW she looked pretty good she was getting picked as I was driving pass I asked little mama for number to share with you guys but of course she doesn't have a phone service only set me back 4.

MattRyan098
02-09-24, 19:20
Recently moved to NWI but still commute downtown Chicago for work, I pass through the south shore area every day, has anyone had any luck in this area, don't really want to make the trip further west.

JumpSmoker90
02-10-24, 00:46
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone

George Stark
02-10-24, 01:09
I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.

Adelita
02-10-24, 13:28
I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?

StanleyStankas
02-10-24, 14:15
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was goneI believe it now this thunder thighs I am all over myself. Would like to know timing on her I will be down in that neighborhood tomorrow. Thanks stosh.

George Stark
02-10-24, 14:21
What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?I've never been to Karavan, but heard only bad things about it.

I don't know how a multiple girl marathon would go over at Shamrock, never done that. I haven't actually used it for girls from 5th, I had a regular that would meet me there.

JoeyBang
02-10-24, 15:16
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was goneThat is America. She usually does incalls and outcalls but I've heard things have been slow for most escorts lately so they have moved to the quickest way to get cash.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085370051/1

Also the skinny young BSW with the heels and skimpy clothing is Katrina. She is in the same situation.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7739424580/1

They both go for $ and sometimes $. 2 if you want any extra requests. Their in or outs are about $. 4 and up.

Clasy
02-10-24, 16:12
I'm just trying to take one girl that is on my radar but I like her on a room but never been in a motel / hotel near 5th any complain if they see in fact that she's a SW? Just asking because the one I'm trying on she is always on lingerie on 5th.

I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.

Clasy
02-10-24, 16:14
First time saw her she looks beautiful the only good looking blonde is the one I put a few post back lexie I think the name.

Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone

Chik Fil A
02-10-24, 16:43
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was goneI learned a long time ago that if she's white and looks right, you pull to the right! I don't circle the block and let them go anymore, I bite the bullet and pick them up asap! I can't tell you how many white girls I've let pass up and never seen again because I was being anxious or paranoid. She looks really yummy man, I feel your pain!

JumpSmoker90
02-10-24, 16:47
What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?I'm partial to the Cicero Hotel. It's about a 10 minute drive give or take from 5th. It's top notch since the renovation. A one night stay cost me about $160 I believe. I posted some photos in the motels forum a while back. If you plan on coming and going with multiple girls, I'd recommend that you have them cover up just so that they don't attract as much attention.

Clasy
02-10-24, 20:21
Same girl same dress I saw her time ago on cicero with 55 she is like Russian it's 6. 21 pm and she is walking here good luck.

JoeyBang
02-10-24, 22:15
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was goneThats America. She's a nympho. She is $ at the least. Usually $. 4 for here in and out calls. Picked her up by Roosevelt the first time.

Tall skinny BSW is Katrina. Same $ for car play and $. 5 if you go to her incall.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7739424580/1

Things are slowing down for a lot of them so they are out making fast cash for now.

George Stark
02-11-24, 00:37
I'm just trying to take one girl that is on my radar but I like her on a room but never been in a motel / hotel near 5th any complain if they see in fact that she's a SW? Just asking because the one I'm trying on she is always on lingerie on 5th.I've never had issues, but I never showed up with a girl in lingerie. I either checked in and then got the girl (fully clothed, she's not a streetwalker), or she met me there by driving there.

I'm think they're letting people have short time rates and they're right on top of 5th avenue, so I'm guessing you won't be the first one using them this way.

Shade
02-11-24, 07:51
I haven't seen Kimberly out by Cicero / Belmont for probably a year. Anyone know what happened with her?

Adelita
02-11-24, 09:20
I'm partial to the Cicero Hotel. It's about a 10 minute drive give or take from 5th. It's top notch since the renovation. A one night stay cost me about $160 I believe. I posted some photos in the motels forum a while back. If you plan on coming and going with multiple girls, I'd recommend that you have them cover up just so that they don't attract as much attention.Thanks a lot this info was a great help I'm going to have to go with another one I didn't even know tht they did any renovations.

George Stark
02-11-24, 14:10
Thanks a lot this info was a great help I'm going to have to go with another one I didn't even know tht they did any renovations.Cicero Hotel was previously Sportsman's inn, a real hole. The renovation was really complete though, it's nice now, though the short time rooms are on the small side.

Dexter69
02-11-24, 16:33
The streets are dead.

Did a marathon cruise last night at what I thought would be premium SW hours between 2 am and 5 am. Honestly my main goal was to try and find Russian Tonya / Tania. She used to be an ATF back in the day and reading on here that she's back got me excited.

I started off around her usual stopping grounds on Cicero between Belmont and North. Not a soul in sight. Moved on to the Pulaski / Grand. Also bone dry. At this point I was a little annoyed that I was coming up empty so decided to check out 5th, even though I can never find a place I feel safe to do the deed around there.

Didn't matter as 5th was also empty and this was already like 4 am. I was going to call it a night but I figured I was only 10 minutes from the 47th stroll so I decided what the hell why not. Finally caught my first SW glimpse of the night, a BSW dressed In short skirt and hooker boots hanging at the gas station on 48th Decided to pass as BSW aren't really my thing. I ran into another one on 49th wearing fishnets who I thought was a WSW but when I drove around the block to get a better look she looked more black than white, probably mixed. Anyway a little too ghetto for me and she was beginning to draw lots of attention so I dipped out of there.

Continued on 47th up to Western and back with nothing else to report. I figured it just wasn't my night and decided to do one last sweep of 5th and Pul / Grand but both were ghost towns. Finally on my way back home I passed by a white girl and a white dude walking near Armitage. The girl gave me the look as I drove past, and although I don't usually pick up when there's company, I was blue ballin hard so I scooped her up.

Her name was Francis but she said the streets know her as Bama (like Alabama) I made it a point to drive a little farther away from where I picked her as as to not have the boyfriend pull up on us unexpectedly. We found an alley and she proceeded to give an above average BBBJ, her face wasn't much to look at but she did have a nice white ass she let me play with. Busted in her mouth and dropped her off back on Cicero. Total damage 30.

JumpSmoker90
02-11-24, 18:00
Recently moved to NWI but still commute downtown Chicago for work, I pass through the south shore area every day, has anyone had any luck in this area, don't really want to make the trip further west.I'm on the SE side as well. Not sure about South Shore but you could try 75th & Exchange along the Metra tracks. Mostly BSWs. You're much closer to State Line Road and the Harvey stroll but I haven't been down there in about two years now because it was dead af. It's slim pickings around here as the strolls are much more active out west.

Explorer8
02-12-24, 09:06
Haven't gone looking in a while and decided to do a run on my way home from something else.

MDW still was dead AF. Nothing on Cicero, the side streets, and 47th.

Only saw one BSW and no one else. She was a bit older than my liking so I passed.

There was a marked squad car doing his rounds though and he stopped a car on 48th and Cicero.

Was it anyone on here? Sucks to get a ticket and not even score.

I'm in a little tougher situation b / c my schedule does not allow for a regular routine so I got to go when I can.

Really need a solid goto that's reliable and not fugly LOL.

StanleyStankas
02-13-24, 09:16
Haven't gone looking in a while and decided to do a run on my way home from something else.

Only saw one BSW and no one else. She was a bit older than my liking so I passed.

There was a marked squad car doing his rounds though and he stopped a car on 48th and Cicero.

I'm in a little tougher situation b / c my schedule does not allow for a regular routine so I got to go when I can.

Really need a solid goto that's reliable and not fugly LOL.But cruising is stopable down there. It's obvious to blue what we do! However, we also as most here know already so this is for the rubber neckers and looky looks really don't look so darn obvious. Pass up a stroll however go down another street. I like to box it meaning drive a square up over down side in as much as a mile a part. If one is going up and down cic right around there it's like why don't we put an orange cone on the top of our ride. Some common sense is all. And when we see something it's not a good idea to make a quick you right on cic in traffic. If we are not caught in the deed I mean unless they see something wrong with our ride it's a catch and release imo. That's it fellas old man stosh. Still looking around at 72 years of age. Sniff, sniff, sniff.

JumpSmoker90
02-13-24, 18:35
Has anyone seen her? I can't say that I've seen her on Cicero or 5th.

Clasy
02-13-24, 20:17
Man I know how you fell, got a friend story. Like one week ago got a close one was the worst day ever he made a round saw a Mexican shorter walking by the bridge looked around no sight of cars, asked for digits and phone in case don't se any other walking got the number, keep driving t in case another better.

She just keep walking saw the one that looks like stripers but it was like a carnival back there like 10 cars in the street 4 parked with guys inside was to much attention so tried to see If he catch the first one because she was walking fast.

He saw her again walking in the main street by the uhauls trucks just waited to cars pass and park near a stop saw her pull over saw around nothing already talk earley about menú so was just hey let's go.

She recognized the face, but instead of open the front Door she open the back one, he said like hey no got in front she was like ok close the back one and jump in the front all that without talk on the window, when she is in he just found out a police car just stopping in the stop sign behind him coming out the corner.

He just started driving like normal stop on the ligth, they stopped too he turn rigth they too, he just keep driving all the way to the main av, they followed him like for 15 min he never tried to turn to an alley, he just keep looking for main streets, but he said the police got a lot of chances that he can just pass him out but instead he just stand behind him, after 15 min he just takes the shoot and turn rigth on a ligths, asking to good the continue straight, good aswerered they just pass straight, meanwhile he was asking and making a story with her in case police ligths just turn on.

He just missed that one, know the police is gone, but know he's too scary to do something with her and start driving to leave her where she picked up, to his surprise police was all over the place in the zone pulling people like another day in his life maybe the paranoia but he said that time he just saw too many police and even pulled a car almost the same as him.

Drove to the site to let her go and he got home, wife ask to got for groceries he said ok.

He uses hairnets and bear nets, so he got the old ones most of the time on the dashboard área, she take some gummys on the top of the hairnets, all normal day.

Next day he just go to wash the car started to clean all surprise!

Under the hairnets a bag of the cloth for the little one, he said he almost got a heart atack, he remembered a ride days before, he asked her do you got the bag she said of course always, nop she didn't.

Now he told me the day with the police if they just pull him over he was dead, a bag, a girl, the zone, the money on cash. And after that with her wife.

What. Day he said! Maybe he just got away with it because the girl was dressing like a normal person nothing like SW didn't talk on the windows just like a regular person pulling for a friend or something, and started driving normal he said if he just turn on the first cornet or to o an alley that may be a bad idea and definitely got pull over.

Really need a solid goto that's reliable and not fugly LOL.

JumpSmoker90
02-14-24, 19:47
Saw this WSW in pink on the corner of Polk. Thought maybe this was the white girl in the white dress that I saw last week. I wasn't paying attention and only saw her as I was turning onto Kilpatrick. I made a quick you turn on Arlington and came back around and sure enough she was gone. Literally 10 seconds.

JoeyBang
02-15-24, 13:40
Saw this WSW in pink on the corner of Polk. Thought maybe this was the white girl in the white dress that I saw last week. I wasn't paying attention and only saw her as I was turning onto Kilpatrick. I made a quick you turn on Arlington and came back around and sure enough she was gone. Literally 10 seconds.WSW is America again. She was covered up this time for the weather. Starts at $.

The other is Belize. She is a bit more skilled but talkative. I don't remember her rates.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8477276909/1

Lets Play 2
02-15-24, 14:01
Tuesday night around 10 pm I was heading home from downtown and made a little detour around 5th. Took a quick trip around the neighborhood and saw 3 or 4 grey CPD SUVs. One was talking to a woman on the street with the gas station, one on Cicero talking to another woman and one further down 5th. With so much LEO around I decided to head home early.

JoeyBang
02-15-24, 17:54
Tuesday night around 10 pm I was heading home from downtown and made a little detour around 5th. Took a quick trip around the neighborhood and saw 3 or 4 grey CPD SUVs. One was talking to a woman on the street with the gas station, one on Cicero talking to another woman and one further down 5th. With so much LEO around I decided to head home early.They were out last night too. Seems like they were tailing any car that came through twice. Scared away Leilani before I could pick her up.

Clasy
02-16-24, 16:54
She do that gag sound on porn when girls are going deep on BJ, it's so good.

She said this weekend she will have a room.

WSW is America again. She was covered up this time for the weather. Starts at $.

The other is Belize. She is a bit more skilled but talkative. I don't remember her rates.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8477276909/1

Chik Fil A
02-18-24, 23:52
I picked up what appears to be 5th avenues very own Unicorn. She's a short HSW brunette with a great body, cannot remember her name but boy do I remember those tits and how she let me suck them while I played with her clit. She dresses like a fucking $lut and says the sexiest shit during playtime. She seems to be late 20's, body fat in ALL the right places and some stretch marks but nothing off putting. Did I mention her tits? FUUUCK! The setup felt really sketch, but after she stepped out of her car and did her walk I was hooked, I couldn't believe what I had just run into. At first I thought I was going to get robbed because she requires you to follow her to a place she chooses and then she hops into yours. My brain was telling me to move on but my dick was hard & I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins so I pulled the trigger. MAN I haven't felt a rush like that since I first picked up this habit and it paid off. Normally, I wouldn't do any of the dumb shit I did that led up to this date and I don't recommend you ever do, unless you're prepared to lose like I was, because things can go south very fast. The date was phenomenal for a car date; she was laid back, listened like a good girl, talked dirty, can suck dick and will let you have her in any position. I had a great time and recommend picking her up if you see her. Just remember her process, follow your gut, and be safe. I would have given her 5 stars but unfortunately she doesn't do bare anything, not even for more. I drove around quite a bit last night looking for her and nothing. Didn't get digits but she said she would be working in the area (5th&Kilpatrick).

She mentioned that she had been working a couple days so I know at least one of you guys has already had her and is trying to keep her a secret (why?) especially since weve had users openly boast about their catches and refuse to share methods of getting in contact with them. Were all in this together, lets continue to help one another out yeah?

Have a good time and stay safe gentlemen!!

EDIT: she is in a white sedan & picked her up in the early evening.

Adelita
02-19-24, 12:14
I picked up what appears to be 5th avenues very own Unicorn. She's a short HSW brunette with a great body, cannot remember her name but boy do I remember those tits and how she let me suck them while I played with her clit. She dresses like a fucking $lut and says the sexiest shit during playtime. She seems to be late 20's, body fat in ALL the right places and some stretch marks but nothing off putting. Did I mention her tits? FUUUCK! The setup felt really sketch, but after she stepped out of her car and did her walk I was hooked, I couldn't believe what I had just run into. At first I thought I was going to get robbed because she requires you to follow her to a place she chooses and then she hops into yours. My brain was telling me to move on but my dick was hard & I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins so I pulled the trigger. MAN I haven't felt a rush like that since I first picked up this habit and it paid off. Normally, I wouldn't do any of the dumb shit I did that led up to this date and I don't recommend you ever do, unless you're prepared to lose like I was, because things can go south very fast. The date was phenomenal for a car date; she was laid back, listened like a good girl, talked dirty, can suck dick and will let you have her in any position. I had a great time and recommend picking her up if you see her. Just remember her process, follow your gut, and be safe. I would have given her 5 stars but unfortunately she doesn't do bare anything, not even for more. I drove around quite a bit last night looking for her and nothing. Didn't get digits but she said she would be working in the area (5th&Kilpatrick).

She mentioned that she had been working a couple days so I know at least one of you guys has already had her and is trying to keep her a secret (why?) especially since weve had users openly boast about their catches and refuse to share methods of getting in contact with them. Were all in this together, lets continue to help one another out yeah?

Have a good time and stay safe gentlemen!!

EDIT: she is in a white sedan & picked her up in the early evening.Great adventure and for the record you're not alone when I think with my little head I find myself doing a lot of dumb shit as well my friend and I been doing this over 35 yrs so you know I be knowing better.

JumpSmoker90
02-19-24, 20:01
Anyone have any dealings with this one? Nice looking HSW on 5th. At first I didn't think she was available because she was looking down at her phone and didn't give off that vibe. I spotted her and decided to go around the block down Arlington and back onto 5th. As I was waiting to turn onto 5th from Kilpatrick I saw her talking to a car that had pulled over. Sure enough she got in. I just can't catch a break. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Stay safe out there!

Adelita
02-20-24, 08:27
Anyone have any dealings with this one? Nice looking HSW on 5th. At first I didn't think she was available because she was looking down at her phone and didn't give off that vibe. I spotted her and decided to go around the block down Arlington and back onto 5th. As I was waiting to turn onto 5th from Kilpatrick I saw her talking to a car that had pulled over. Sure enough she got in. I just can't catch a break. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Stay safe out there!She look young and fresh from this picture.

MmidHurst
02-21-24, 08:04
Great adventure and for the record you're not alone when I think with my little head I find myself doing a lot of dumb shit as well my friend and I been doing this over 35 yrs so you know I be knowing better.Yeah you're talking about Lelaini. I picked her up a few times. The process seems a little sketch but I kind of like it. When you're done with playtime, she gets out and into her own car. I have her digits for hotel fun if anyone is interested in a good trade. Her tits are magnificent and her dirty talk will surely knock a few minutes off the session if it does to you what it does for me!

She drives a beat up Nissan Altima. Not an inch on that car that isn't scratched or dented, including busted tail lights LOL!

Chik Fil A
02-21-24, 11:18
Yeah you're talking about Lelaini. I picked her up a few times. The process seems a little sketch but I kind of like it. When you're done with playtime, she gets out and into her own car. I have her digits for hotel fun if anyone is interested in a good trade. Her tits are magnificent and her dirty talk will surely knock a few minutes off the session if it does to you what it does for me!

She drives a beat up Nissan Altima. Not an inch on that car that isn't scratched or dented, including busted tail lights LOL!Thats the one! She's escort quality walking the streets, highly recommend to everyone. I don't think anyone is going to have a trade up to par with what you're offering and if anyone does message me too because I got good trades!

Lets Play 2
02-21-24, 12:29
I found myself driving down Cicero last night about 10:00 PM. To my surprise I saw about 6 ladies out between 48th and 51st. I loved that there were a couple sitting under the lights at the auto parts place where you could get a good look at them. There was a lot of traffic in that lot for a closed store. I made a few passes through the area and was trying to position myself to meet the woman wearing the red stocking and sheer top with nothing underneath. But I decided to get out of dodge when I was heading south on the street a block west of Cicero, as I came up to 49th I saw someone get out of a car stopped in the middle of the street wearing a hoodie and a mask covering their face. I'm glad a couple other cars pulled up to the intersection at the same time. Then as I looped around the neighbor hood to get out I saw 2 LEO cruising through the area with all their light off. They must have been busy with something else because they drove right past an obvious working girl standing in the street.

ChiTownGuy76
02-22-24, 16:42
I spotted her earlier today? I swear I've seen her around before. Anyone know her, info? Sorry about the potato pics, best I could and damn windshield wipers don't reach that area! LOL.

Member #6568
02-22-24, 23:24
Was on 5th / corner by bodyshop-.

Slim fit-highlights in hair, want to say hispanic or puerto rican-but had a really tight body, face was not tired like most, seemed out of place, was asking if wanting a date, I did not partake-seemed too goo to be true.

Whiskeybiz
02-23-24, 23:58
Ran into an Indian (not Native American) girl maybe late 20's on fifth. She talks dirty but service was sub-par. Very pretty eyes and shape. Unfortunately she didn't have a number. Be on the lookout it was before sunrise. She said she will be hanging out in the porch but rarely.

Cut Q loose after she was acting a bit nutty. It was fun while it lasted.

Jessica tried to run off with money but didn't make it far. Ran into her again and she said she was in a bad way and wanted to make up for it. Took care of me for free but I tipped.

Lolo has a place and I had been stopping by but her roommate now always says she isn't home. Super bummer about that one.

Then I hit a unicorn. Puerto Rican and Italian. Slim figure and a pretty face. Asked me not to share her number away but texts and calls often. Even gave me cash and bought me food once. She is sweet and trying to keep it together. Not sure what her street name is but you will know her if you see her. I'm sure a few of you fellas have run across her. Best service I've had overall.

Also seeing better talent near Roosevelt on Pulaski lately. Usually I'm the early hours before sun up. There is a place I know for sure girls pass through and crash nearby.

Stay vigilant and safe out there. I'll report back in a couple of months.

JumpSmoker90
02-24-24, 20:29
Spotted this one Wednesday night on Cicero. There was heavy LE presence on both Cicero and 5th that night. There were a few girls by the Shell and when I came back from 5th there was a CPD squad car with it's lights on just chilling in the parking lot so all the girls then moved onto 48th. Did a few pass throughs around the area and I kept seeing squad cars driving around. It was way too hot. Anyways this one caught my eye and I saw her all the way down on 48th near Lamon, like by all the houses. I just decided to ask for her # because of the amount of LE. I contacted her just to get some info. Said she has a room at the Mariott. Does car dates as well as incalls / outcalls. Definitely my type so I'm going to keep her in mind.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7735600236?gid=e42cc09d7380ef59f34d95a43fa1afd9

JackD272
02-26-24, 16:51
Met her on 5th stroll for average CBJ. Thick, down to earth and eager to please. Let me know her daughter will be around in the evening for visits.

FaceGlazer2018
02-28-24, 01:02
Anyone seen midway katie or amanda from 47th lately? It's almost time to get back in the SW game for me.

Cubs773
03-02-24, 00:59
Got word today that the gage park migrant shelter on 2400 w 55th st at the field house has been a hot spot for prostitution. Anybody confirm or be willing to scout it out? I live in the far suburbs otherwise I already would have.

Uncut Diamond
03-02-24, 16:31
Got word today that the gage park migrant shelter on 2400 w 55th st at the field house has been a hot spot for prostitution. Anybody confirm or be willing to scout it out? I live in the far suburbs otherwise I already would have.I'll check it out, I've been needing a new location since fifth has been really hot lately with LEO everywhere.

Clasy
03-03-24, 12:06
I said this like month ago they sometimes are near the laundrys looking for lonely guys.

Got word today that the gage park migrant shelter on 2400 w 55th st at the field house has been a hot spot for prostitution. Anybody confirm or be willing to scout it out? I live in the far suburbs otherwise I already would have.

FrankFenderMan
03-03-24, 20:47
Some familiar Venezuelans were out of hotels and onto the Midway area near 47th. The one chick with dick hangs out near the dollar general parking lot and there's usually 1 or two females close by.

I got full service from 1 of the females at a fair price on Saturday morning. Saw three more Hispanic girls at the Subway but appeared their shift was over.

Saw the them gain Sunday morning and got repeat service, she took her time and let me pop twice.

As for picking them up near the shelter, I don't recommend it due to heavy LEO presence wich is brought in by heavy gang activity. Some girls are hosting at appartments near gage park. Stick to the girls on the street.

I said this like month ago they sometimes are near the laundrys looking for lonely guys.

DeeSke2021
03-05-24, 06:25
Some familiar Venezuelans were out of hotels and onto the Midway area near 47th. The one chick with dick hangs out near the dollar general parking lot and there's usually 1 or two females close by.

I got full service from 1 of the females at a fair price on Saturday morning. Saw three more Hispanic girls at the Subway but appeared their shift was over.

Saw the them gain Sunday morning and got repeat service, she took her time and let me pop twice.

As for picking them up near the shelter, I don't recommend it due to heavy LEO presence wich is brought in by heavy gang activity. Some girls are hosting at appartments near gage park. Stick to the girls on the street.What was the damage & were the females asses big? Also do you have a # on them? Thanks.

Ump1969
03-06-24, 18:49
Made a special early AM trip and went by Gage Park field house. Nada, period. Found a blond cutie on 47th at 3 am. Might share details with newbies. Too many seniors are getting grumpy and do ltlke but knock others for what they say.

LongRanger99
03-07-24, 08:59
Where is the best location or areas to find a street walker? Hook up houses or hook up bars are also of my interest.

StanleyStankas
03-07-24, 15:56
Made a special early AM trip and went by Gage Park field house. Nada, period. Found a blond cutie on 47th at 3 am. Might share details with newbies. Too many seniors are getting grumpy and do ltlke but knock others for what they say.Grumpy? No in my dream at that time of morning I am dreaming about a line of victoria secret models waiting outside my bedroom door. Heels and lingerie only, ladies. Please you know the rules! Then I wake up. 3 am until say? In your opinion, ump. I know I am going to be down in the immediate area Sunday morning and can just leave earlier. Thank you ump.

Dron323
03-07-24, 17:31
Might have seen the Latina on 5th, located in Hickory hills, heads super wet.

Ump1969
03-07-24, 21:20
Grumpy? No in my dream at that time of morning I am dreaming about a line of victoria secret models waiting outside my bedroom door. Heels and lingerie only, ladies. Please you know the rules! Then I wake up. 3 am until say? In your opinion, ump. I know I am going to be down in the immediate area Sunday morning and can just leave earlier. Thank you ump.Stosh, you and I have talked to each other for a long time. You are one I always respected. That's why I said some, not all. But you know exactly what I'm talking about. About a month ago, someone blasted me for being a lurker and posting no useful information. This was my first post since then. I'm not sure whom I wish to share it with. But you would be on the list. PM if interested. Others have told me I'm on ignore so what would be the point. I wouldn't want to bore them with any old stories.

Chik Fil A
03-08-24, 01:20
Where is the best location or areas to find a street walker? Hook up houses or hook up bars are also of my interest.You should check out this thread http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?12884-Mexican-Bars-and-Clubs The guys are pretty active about the topic the only caveat is the girls are specifically Hispanic. I've been wanting to go down this path as well as theres nothing like getting some sloppy dome when you got a nice buzz goin and the driving around for SWs gets really boring. I've tried the Casinos, Bridgeport, DT and Schiller / Ohare but had no luck. Are there signals we can give these girls (like the upside down pineapple for swingers) to give them a hint were looking for some fun? I too would love to hear from anyone with any wisdom on the topic. If anyone can expand that would be awesome!

FrankFenderMan
03-08-24, 09:08
I've had them as low as 80 and have taken them to a room for twice as much. It's better if you have the room already. I don't recommend going to their spot. They usually start asking a ridiculous amount. You can talk them down. Get a translater app if needed. Most have the tight asses real tits. The chickb with disk brings girls from the north side and does a good rotation. I've seen 6 different females.

I didn't pick any up today cause Emily Dog was hanging out and we had a fun time at a great rate. She might be headed back to 5th after today.

Fucked with the Hawaiian thick girl with big tits. But nothing over the top. Goes by name of Nova.

Hooked up with Doll face last week gave me a very open menu settled for full service decent price. She's fun I'll see her again. Been seeing Jessica the Escort her prices are high but she'll do most anything. Good time to get her out in the street.

Miss America was out today too. I hope I see her again soon she does like the porno experience and takes her time. Treat her nice. Be careful if you run into Jazz, red hair, thick, looks Latina but more midleg eastern, will do bare services but can get a bit crazy, and has a desperate boyfriend nearby.

LEO was out today as well saw the paddiwagon and the the sheriff's circling around.

What was the damage & were the females asses big? Also do you have a # on them? Thanks.

IggyD
03-08-24, 10:29
That's in my neck of the woods. How do I find her contact information?

Might have seen the Latina on 5th, located in Hickory hills, heads super wet.

Niceguy99
03-08-24, 19:50
Went out this morning about 4 am. Tons of BSWs out and about. Picked up a cute one on the thicker side named Nova, cute face and was wearing glasses. Soon as she got in she asked "how much time you want". Heart sank immediately because that is not how I'm used to negotiating for car services. So I ignored her question and just said I was looking for a bbj. She countered with 100 for a CBJ. I will NEVER pay that for a CBJ in a car. Ridiculous. So I dropped her back off. Circled a few more times and picked up another BSW with blonde hair, forget her name. But she said the exact same thing, how much time you looking for? I'm thinking to myself "WTF man". I just drop her back off and head up to 5th. It's about 445 am by now. I get up to 5th and see plenty of guys circling but no chicks outside. Saw a couple chicks in cars waiting but I wasn't interested in that because I can't see how they look. One odd thing though, as I was getting ready to leave I see a white guy get out of a car wearing a "banana hammock thong" and just that. Like he was naked otherwise. That shit was weird. I don't know if he was working or what because he was in the car alone when I saw him get out. Definitely weirded me out lmao.

Niceguy99
03-08-24, 19:53
I've had them as low as 80 and have taken them to a room for twice as much. It's better if you have the room already. I don't recommend going to their spot. They usually start asking a ridiculous amount. You can talk them down. Get a translater app if needed. Most have the tight asses real tits. The chickb with disk brings girls from the north side and does a good rotation. I've seen 6 different females.

I didn't pick any up today cause Emily Dog was hanging out and we had a fun time at a great rate. She might be headed back to 5th after today.

Fucked with the Hawaiian thick girl with big tits. But nothing over the top. Goes by name of Nova.

Hooked up with Doll face last week gave me a very open menu settled for full service decent price. She's fun I'll see her again. Been seeing Jessica the Escort her prices are high but she'll do most anything. Good time to get her out in the street.

Miss America was out today too. I hope I see her again soon she does like the porno experience and takes her time. Treat her nice. Be careful if you run into Jazz, red hair, thick, looks Latina but more midleg eastern, will do bare services but can get a bit crazy, and has a desperate boyfriend nearby.

LEO was out today as well saw the paddiwagon and the the sheriff's circling around.I thought Nova was black, if it's the same one that wears glasses I picked her up around the 47th Cic area. Very pretty and friendly but out of the price range I'm willing to pay for car service. If it was in a hotel I would've definitely considered full service though.

JumpSmoker90
03-08-24, 21:08
I thought Nova was black, if it's the same one that wears glasses I picked her up around the 47th Cic area. Very pretty and friendly but out of the price range I'm willing to pay for car service. If it was in a hotel I would've definitely considered full service though.That sounds like Nova. Thick ass Hawaiian chick. Yeah she's really friendly but her price is insane. Shocker. She happens to ahve an ad up. As they all do now. That explains their prices.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8085706691?gid=e42cc09d7380ef59f34d95a43fa1afd9

Niceguy99
03-08-24, 21:48
That sounds like Nova. Thick ass Hawaiian chick. Yeah she's really friendly but her price is insane. Shocker. She happens to ahve an ad up. As they all do now. That explains their prices.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8085706691?gid=e42cc09d7380ef59f34d95a43fa1afd9Damn LOL. I just want regular streetwalker prices. And I didn't see any of the old regulars out, wonder where they went.

FrankFenderMan
03-09-24, 08:03
Amanda, Paige, Valerie and a few others are staying in an appartment together. They come out around 5 am do a quick date and get dropped off at the apartment. A few different girls stay there randomly like Jazz, Ashley, Midway Katie and Bianka.

Damn LOL. I just want regular streetwalker prices. And I didn't see any of the old regulars out, wonder where they went.

FrankFenderMan
03-09-24, 09:02
The numbers I've gotten from these girls on the street are a waste of time. They don't answer. Warm weather brings them out usually from 2 am to 5 am. They like to stay outa sight. Point is your going to have to put some miles in your car. Check out listcrawler. The Latina girls advertising on Midway are legit but can be dangerous. No risk no reward.

The Nova's charging high price, from my experience, is they don't know you. They know some guys out here will pay. They are feeling you out. What works for me is, I tell them I need a qv. FS. They throw a number at me I counter half. Normally we split the difference. If she pulls a phone out to time me I know I'm going to take a hit.

But it's not a loss completely. If she takes her time you got potential to extend the visit and score. Worst case you got a FS and a contact number for repeat service ask for a deal for next time or invite to hotel for more comfortable FS. Every situation is different. Have an open mind.

Niceguy99
03-09-24, 09:26
Amanda, Paige, Valerie and a few others are staying in an appartment together. They come out around 5 am do a quick date and get dropped off at the apartment. A few different girls stay there randomly like Jazz, Ashley, Midway Katie and Bianka.If you have any numbers I'd be willing to trade if you want to inbox me.

JumpSmoker90
03-09-24, 14:22
The numbers I've gotten from these girls on the street are a waste of time. They don't answer. Warm weather brings them out usually from 2 am to 5 am. They like to stay outa sight. Point is your going to have to put some miles in your car. Check out listcrawler. The Latina girls advertising on Midway are legit but can be dangerous. No risk no reward.

The Nova's charging high price, from my experience, is they don't know you. They know some guys out here will pay. They are feeling you out. What works for me is, I tell them I need a qv. FS. They throw a number at me I counter half. Normally we split the difference. If she pulls a phone out to time me I know I'm going to take a hit.

But it's not a loss completely. If she takes her time you got potential to extend the visit and score. Worst case you got a FS and a contact number for repeat service ask for a deal for next time or invite to hotel for more comfortable FS. Every situation is different. Have an open mind.Good advice. That's what I've learned to do. Though I learned it the hard way. For the first visit just prepare to take a hit price wise. Like you said they don't know you and unfortunately alot of mongers out here are flakes so I understand where the girls are coming from. But once they see you and know you're good for the $ and aren't a weirdo you then can follow up with them and ask if they can work with you on price especially if you want to see them regularly.

Niceguy99
03-09-24, 22:07
Good advice. That's what I've learned to do. Though I learned it the hard way. For the first visit just prepare to take a hit price wise. Like you said they don't know you and unfortunately alot of mongers out here are flakes so I understand where the girls are coming from. But once they see you and know you're good for the $ and aren't a weirdo you then can follow up with them and ask if they can work with you on price especially if you want to see them regularly.Definitely good advice.

FaceGlazer2018
03-11-24, 00:03
Amanda, Paige, Valerie and a few others are staying in an appartment together. They come out around 5 am do a quick date and get dropped off at the apartment. A few different girls stay there randomly like Jazz, Ashley, Midway Katie and Bianka.Got a hold of Midway Katie. Said she's got a boyfriend and isn't doing dates. Not sure if that's true or not. Just info.

MadRox69
03-13-24, 00:06
Monday night report from 4-6 am 3 Venezuelans were around the gas station on 49th one short with red hair and fat juicy ass. Second light skinned baddie with a mini skirt. Third was a dark skinned in a short mini skirt and huge rack. I was going to scoop them up when they were chilling inside for about 30 mins but unmarked LEO's were driving around pulling cars over so I did not partake until about 6 when it was clear. Picked up the short Latin with red hair and leggings. She pulled those leggings down and that ass was so fat in some red lace panties. She wanted to ride so I gladly let her and it was amazing. Sexy af with a juicy fat ass. She kept going for like 40 minutes it's the best I've ever had in over 10 years. Pick them mamis up they are worth the fat ass on top.

Chik Fil A
03-13-24, 17:27
Monday night report from 4-6 am 3 Venezuelans were around the gas station on 49th one short with red hair and fat juicy ass. Second light skinned baddie with a mini skirt. Third was a dark skinned in a short mini skirt and huge rack. I was going to scoop them up when they were chilling inside for about 30 mins but unmarked LEO's were driving around pulling cars over so I did not partake until about 6 when it was clear. Picked up the short Latin with red hair and leggings. She pulled those leggings down and that ass was so fat in some red lace panties. She wanted to ride so I gladly let her and it was amazing. Sexy af with a juicy fat ass. She kept going for like 40 minutes it's the best I've ever had in over 10 years. Pick them mamis up they are worth the fat ass on top.Thanks for the report! I've been in the area and never run into them. Any predictable patterns they follow so I can ensure a solid catch? Do they rotate or is it always the same girls? Extras for extra? And most importantly for me what are they charging & how old do they look? Don't want to drive around only to find out theyre 30+ & look like that fiona from shrek meme. TIA. (really interested in the lightskin).

FrankFenderMan
03-13-24, 18:40
This Hawain girls us back in town for a couple of nights. She's tall big tits and takes direction well.

This is not Nova. Kaelani is on Listcrawler but hit me letting me know she was in town for a couple of days. Got FS at return cust. Rate.

Chik Fil A
03-13-24, 22:58
This Hawain girls us back in town for a couple of nights. She's tall big tits and takes direction well.

This is not Nova. Kaelani is on Listcrawler but hit me letting me know she was in town for a couple of days. Got FS at return cust. Rate.https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6124778492/1

A fellow monger circled back to me last summer and said that this was the "unicorn" that had me driving in circles for a week hoping to get lucky after someone picked her up by Midway LOL. I have since emptied my mailbox so I don't remember who it was but shout out to you bro for having closed that case for me. I reached out back then and she never replied. Does she still have the figure she has in the 2nd picture of her AD (all black mirror selfie) or does she look like the other pics? Any extras on the table? Did you pick her up or was this an incall or outcall?

TIA.

Niceguy99
03-14-24, 11:36
Monday night report from 4-6 am 3 Venezuelans were around the gas station on 49th one short with red hair and fat juicy ass. Second light skinned baddie with a mini skirt. Third was a dark skinned in a short mini skirt and huge rack. I was going to scoop them up when they were chilling inside for about 30 mins but unmarked LEO's were driving around pulling cars over so I did not partake until about 6 when it was clear. Picked up the short Latin with red hair and leggings. She pulled those leggings down and that ass was so fat in some red lace panties. She wanted to ride so I gladly let her and it was amazing. Sexy af with a juicy fat ass. She kept going for like 40 minutes it's the best I've ever had in over 10 years. Pick them mamis up they are worth the fat ass on top. What was the damage $$.

Fukodome
03-14-24, 17:37
I was cruising the area as I had to pick someone up at Midway and was curious if anyone was out. Just passed the McDonald's and in the distance I see a BSW hanging out on the corner. Next thing you know CPD rolls up on her and turns on his lights. She starts walking up the street and he steadily stayed behind her. So there aware and obviously deterring them from hanging out. Just wanted to provide what I had seen Tuesday morning. Stay safe you all as the warmer weather will be upon us before we know it and have to think with the right head sometimes.

Lets Play 2
03-14-24, 17:46
Tuesday night I was heading into the city and decided to make a little detour around 5th to see if anything was happening. Heading down 5th I saw a couple SWs out by the new construction. Then near Kostner I ran into a traffic jam with a bunch of people walking around. It seems I ran into a rally of some sort with a bunch of cars parking along the sides and some nice cars heading in the opposite direction. It took about 5 minutes to get through so I looped back around to the streets around the gas station. There were 4 nice looking SWs out and showing what they had to offer. Ii didn't have time to stop but now that it's getting nice I'll make it a point to swing through the neighborhood when I'm heading into the city.

MadRox69
03-14-24, 23:05
Thanks for the report! I've been in the area and never run into them. Any predictable patterns they follow so I can ensure a solid catch? Do they rotate or is it always the same girls? Extras for extra? And most importantly for me what are they charging & how old do they look? Don't want to drive around only to find out theyre 30+ & look like that fiona from shrek meme. TIA. (really interested in the lightskin).Early 20's all of them and all of them are 10's so she told me they only come out when it's warm so that day it was about 70 so they should be out when it warms up. 120 for all it was great. Never seen these girls out before but she said there are about 8 of them and work out of the place on arch and Cic.

MadRox69
03-14-24, 23:10
Thanks for the report! I've been in the area and never run into them. Any predictable patterns they follow so I can ensure a solid catch? Do they rotate or is it always the same girls? Extras for extra? And most importantly for me what are they charging & how old do they look? Don't want to drive around only to find out theyre 30+ & look like that fiona from shrek meme. TIA. (really interested in the lightskin).This was her.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/166431760

Vorcha
03-16-24, 01:40
This was her.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/166431760I texted & went over the hotel where she stays and it just seemed sketchy as fuck. I didn't even get out of the car.

StanleyStankas
03-16-24, 13:11
Tuesday night I was heading into the city and decided to make a little detour around 5th to see if anything was happening. Heading down 5th I saw a couple SWs out by the new construction. Then near Kostner I ran into a traffic jam with a bunch of people walking around. It seems I ran into a rally of some sort with a bunch of cars parking along the sides and some nice cars heading in the opposite direction. It took about 5 minutes to get through so I looped back around to the streets around the gas station. There were 4 nice looking SWs out and showing what they had to offer. Ii didn't have time to stop but now that it's getting nice I'll make it a point to swing through the neighborhood when I'm heading into the city.What the kids have been doing late nights with vehicles where they actually block access to an intersection and (old terms I know as I am very old) cut cookies, do donuts, burnouts, fades, et al. It's been recently reported down there on cicero. Thing is once you are in the mix with them it's going to be awhile until you get out. Neighbors call fuzz, they don't go right in usually as there are just too many kids and they do cover their plates. I would just look out for all of that activity and leave the area immediately. What is the significant other going to believe. Honey I took the new mercedes suv out to a cr*p area to ruin the tires, transmission, shocks and brakes. At that point say look you haven't opened your legs in 30 years and I needed a release from a street wh*re!

JumpSmoker90
03-16-24, 13:45
Tuesday night I was heading into the city and decided to make a little detour around 5th to see if anything was happening. Heading down 5th I saw a couple SWs out by the new construction. Then near Kostner I ran into a traffic jam with a bunch of people walking around. It seems I ran into a rally of some sort with a bunch of cars parking along the sides and some nice cars heading in the opposite direction. It took about 5 minutes to get through so I looped back around to the streets around the gas station. There were 4 nice looking SWs out and showing what they had to offer. Ii didn't have time to stop but now that it's getting nice I'll make it a point to swing through the neighborhood when I'm heading into the city.I know what you're talking about. I think they do some kind of car meet. It just sucks because they create a traffic jam on that stretch of 5th.

Slam2505
03-18-24, 19:08
Was out this weekend and a friend of mines (not sure if he is into the hobby) told me about a relative he has that lives across from the Soccor field. Reports of girls working out of the alley and gang ways of house. Even have prices of 60 to 100. He didn't give deals about price of each service his eye got big when he told me some of them are real good looking nice shapes.

I just drove around for half and hour starting at 5:30 not sure what time they come out I do think they have a curfew to go into the field hour.

Hoping to get in with some of them soon.

StanleyStankas
03-19-24, 07:21
Was out this weekend and a friend of mines (not sure if he is into the hobby) told me about a relative he has that lives across from the Soccor field. Reports of girls working out of the alley and gang ways of house. Even have prices of 60 to 100. He didn't give deals about price of each service his eye got big when he told me some of them are real good looking nice shapes.

I just drove around for half and hour starting at 5:30 not sure what time they come out I do think they have a curfew to go into the field hour.

Hoping to get in with some of them soon.Right around there on the south end of the park. Once I turn off of western on 55th and go west there is quite a bit of activity of people hanging around. Also fuzz sitting across the street which they are now tending to do with this matter. Just interested in a timing on all of this. Dawn before sun breaks? Or after such and such a time. I mean if they are working out of alleys during the day it could get dicey imo. Thank you, fellas. Old scardy cat stosh.

PussySlayer2
03-24-24, 18:09
Recently moved to NWI but still commute downtown Chicago for work, I pass through the south shore area every day, has anyone had any luck in this area, don't really want to make the trip further west.Go to 75th and Yates sometimes there's bsws there I've seen a WSW once by 71st and Jeffrey.

PussySlayer2
03-24-24, 18:44
Really enjoyed this one she let me fuck her in her a. Hole and even tho it got full of shit it was totally worth it. $. 50.

I got a folder full of pictures and videos that I've accumulated from years in the hobby let me know if you'd like to buy this content trust me guys you won't regret it.

JumpSmoker90
03-25-24, 18:55
They're moving the migrants out of the Gage Park fieldhouse on 55th. Wonder if we won't be seeing that many Venezolanas.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2024/03/25/5-migrant-shelters-at-park-district-field-houses-will-close-park-programs-to-resume/

PussySlayer2
03-26-24, 01:34
They're moving the migrants out of the Gage Park fieldhouse on 55th. Wonder if we won't be seeing that many Venezolanas.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2024/03/25/5-migrant-shelters-at-park-district-field-houses-will-close-park-programs-to-resume/I live in the area not once have I seen a migrant h. Oker don't get me wrong yeah some of them are hot obviously but your best bet is to just try and sweet talk the ones begging outside you'll find them downtown or just the other day I saw a good prospect in the north side. You just got to know how to talk luckily I speak Spanish as well and noo I don't want to hear the " oh well ingot the hookup" or "I already had a migrant ". You're talking to someone who's a true veteran in the hobby here started young as hell been arrested, got tons of videos and everything. You will not find migrant SW's how you probably think.

Flipper12
03-26-24, 12:07
Really enjoyed this one she let me fuck her in her a. Hole and even tho it got full of shit it was totally worth it. $. 50.

I got a folder full of pictures and videos that I've accumulated from years in the hobby let me know if you'd like to buy this content trust me guys you won't regret it.I'd like to buy the video of your cock covered in the hookers shit. Please let me know how much.

AvgWhiteGuy
03-26-24, 13:44
I'll be laughing for the rest of the day.

I'd like to buy the video of your cock covered in the hookers shit. Please let me know how much.

Jimjamesx
03-26-24, 17:47
I'll be laughing for the rest of the day.I hope he washed his dick cause crackwhore shit is nasty and it stinks bad. Years ago I fucked a girls in the ass and she shitted on my dick. Thank god I had a rubber on.

ShantitMaster
03-26-24, 21:49
I hope he washed his dick cause crackwhore shit is nasty and it stinks bad. Years ago I fucked a girls in the ass and she shitted on my dick. Thank god I had a rubber on.Double glove would do the trick. Mask too.