PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Jacktreehorn
05-28-20, 10:26
So obvious when a SW is walking.Two words. EYE CONTACT.

Ump1969
05-29-20, 02:12
I'm seeing a lot of you guys posting about 5th Is it really picking up out there like that! You guys going have me come out of retirement And get out this house!! I've been away from the hobby a couple months cause of covid 19 But Screw that I'm on a hunt tonight.Read back a month or so. 5th never slowed down. Just nervous mongers may have. The girls don't get unemployment. The "rent" still had to be paid. The addictions were still there. They may have been able to get free food somewhere, but the other costs remained.

StanleyStankas
06-02-20, 07:53
Even though I am "old and in the way" this advice is very important, guys. Back in the day, yes I go back to where dinosaurs walked and pooped! And we all drove fred flintstone cars around to find providers! I got taken in on the five finger discount these c**ts will pull and of course it's all when they are enjoying your popsicle. So yes if you don't want her taking everything that isn't nailed down in your car or on your person get it away and locked in your trunk or leave it at your crib. I have one of those tool boxes in the bed of my junky little pickup and everything in my glove compartment is in a separate bag to go right in there prior and then to be locked down. So if she wants to reach back in the cab and take a roll of paper towels she can have at it!

OakParkGuy
06-03-20, 18:03
Hi guys. I've been driving through 5th Avenue lately and like what I see, but I have never picked up a girl this way. I read the rules, but could still use some advice. First. I only have one vehicle and it is very nice. Is this a non-starter and not worth letting one of these girls inside? Also, I wouldn't feel great parking anywhere near there. Has anyone used the motel south of Roosevelt nearby? I'm nervous to try this, but I am getting closer and closer and don't want to have it go haywire on me. Thanks guys! The way I see it playing out is offer a ride, go to motel, have fun, give her a little bit extra for cab from motel (it's not that far for them to walk I think) and then I'm gone. Keep everything locked in my glove box.

Ump1969
06-04-20, 00:33
For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucks.

HanginBalls
06-04-20, 01:47
Hi guys. I've been driving through 5th Avenue lately and like what I see, but I have never picked up a girl this way. I read the rules, but could still use some advice. First. I only have one vehicle and it is very nice. Is this a non-starter and not worth letting one of these girls inside? Also, I wouldn't feel great parking anywhere near there. Has anyone used the motel south of Roosevelt nearby? I'm nervous to try this, but I am getting closer and closer and don't want to have it go haywire on me. Thanks guys! The way I see it playing out is offer a ride, go to motel, have fun, give her a little bit extra for cab from motel (it's not that far for them to walk I think) and then I'm gone. Keep everything locked in my glove box.Lock your hub caps!

HanginBalls
06-04-20, 01:51
For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucksTell her I want my ring back!!

ChiTownGuy76
06-04-20, 10:12
For the second time, I have seen this WSW on 5th. About 5-7, brown hair. Face good, not beautiful. Body a little heavy but good. Large chest. She works hard to show it off. Today, she was wearing a low cut open down the middle black top. When I drove by, she partially opened the flaps to display the mammaries. It's tempting. But I can't help feeling she looks too good to be on the street, much less 5th, so I did not stop. Anyone know her. I know it's sounds silly, that I pass when I see a girl I really want. But the quality on 5th is usually pretty low, do I'm suspicious, along with spotting a lot of LEO's and several tow trucks.Ump,

You've been in the game for a long time. Remember always go by your spidey sense. I don't often post and find myself cruising less but its been 20+ years for me. Chances are with all the chaos out there, uncle doesn't have the time however they often go for the lowest hanging fruit. Think you may have to spend some time out there and do some recon. Next time you spot her park from a distance and see if she gets picked up. I've only been on 5th a few times, I personally don't like the quality nor the area.

Good Luck.

Ump1969
06-04-20, 12:27
Ump,

You've been in the game for a long time. Remember always go by your spidey sense. I don't often post and find myself cruising less but its been 20+ years for me. Chances are with all the chaos out there, uncle doesn't have the time however they often go for the lowest hanging fruit. Think you may have to spend some time out there and do some recon. Next time you spot her park from a distance and see if she gets picked up. I've only been on 5th a few times, I personally don't like the quality nor the area.

Good Luck.That's good advice. I actually did park a way down the street to see if she would approach and get in. Another guy (white) parked closer to the corner. He got out. She came to him. They went together down the alley. Quickie? Handler?

Westside10
06-05-20, 07:08
I hope this weekend is'nt as bad as last week because it was dead the 47th stroll, lawrence stroll, pulaski and north all dead only thing out were the $10 zombies and I wasnt that desperate. Good luck out there fellow mongers.

StanleyStankas
06-05-20, 10:53
Ump,

Good Luck.The only thing I am really noticing and need to pass this along to the members here is that the fuzz must have worked out something where all territories are off! Meaning I have seen some fuzz in places that I have never seen them before ever. During the day I am ok with all areas so I need to get down there with my pickup. I do know that fuzz has been insane in the city proper with all of the protests and doing rolling shutdowns off lake shore drive and the "ex stress" ways! Well these providers need cash so they have to stay out there especially with this weather. Also I agree with chi town it's not so much the time to pick at us, it's a situation where really I don't think they have a real plan for all of this happening at once. I am seeing cruisers everywhere really just podding in places. Again also some strange vehicles that are no where near their beats are at. Up here by the airport I have been flying around on my scoot, however even though being tracked by chi fuzz, they could care less what I am doing as long as I remain legal. They are showing presence up here on the south end of the airport big time. Now when the sun goes down sorry guys I am not going down on 5th. I'll cruise down grand or up and down cicero to a point up north, however I just don't know the terrain on 5th like some of you pros to be tracking down there when I can't really see what is happening. Stay safe, healthy and be well to all. Stosh.

StanleyStankas
06-05-20, 11:01
Tell her I want my ring back!!Have to tell this quick story even though I am sure all of you guys are sick and tired of my way back machine! When I was booking strippers I started booking this one woman and making good cash on her. Private parties at golf clubs, houses, divorce parties that sort of thing. So anyway this is an outdoor party at some dudes house in the burbs. She gets to the place and has her driver wait to check things out before she waves him off for the time. On the way up she recognizes and ex bf or husband or someone that I still to this day have not known which. Does a you turn and splits! Of course when I got in the office the next day there were lets think 20 answering messages telling me what a great guy I was!! Hahaha not! Thanks for letting me indulge, fellas. I'm old and in the way!

Ump1969
06-05-20, 19:10
Have to tell this quick story even though I am sure all of you guys are sick and tired of my way back machine! When I was booking strippers I started booking this one woman and making good cash on her. Private parties at golf clubs, houses, divorce parties that sort of thing. So anyway this is an outdoor party at some dudes house in the burbs. She gets to the place and has her driver wait to check things out before she waves him off for the time. On the way up she recognizes and ex bf or husband or someone that I still to this day have not known which. Does a you turn and splits! Of course when I got in the office the next day there were lets think 20 answering messages telling me what a great guy I was!! Hahaha not! Thanks for letting me indulge, fellas. I'm old and in the way!What were the thanks for, Stosh? Was she Herman Goering in drag? Don't worry about the way back machine. Frankly, a lot of the old stories I sometimes read are more interesting than the ones about the cracked out wackos that seem to populate the streets today.

Ump1969
06-05-20, 19:15
The only thing I am really noticing and need to pass this along to the members here is that the fuzz must have worked out something where all territories are off! Meaning I have seen some fuzz in places that I have never seen them before ever. During the day I am ok with all areas so I need to get down there with my pickup. I do know that fuzz has been insane in the city proper with all of the protests and doing rolling shutdowns off lake shore drive and the "ex stress" ways! Well these providers need cash so they have to stay out there especially with this weather. Also I agree with chi town it's not so much the time to pick at us, it's a situation where really I don't think they have a real plan for all of this happening at once. I am seeing cruisers everywhere really just podding in places. Again also some strange vehicles that are no where near their beats are at. Up here by the airport I have been flying around on my scoot, however even though being tracked by chi fuzz, they could care less what I am doing as long as I remain legal. They are showing presence up here on the south end of the airport big time. Now when the sun goes down sorry guys I am not going down on 5th. I'll cruise down grand or up and down cicero to a point up north, however I just don't know the terrain on 5th like some of you pros to be tracking down there when I can't really see what is happening. Stay safe, healthy and be well to all. Stosh.What I am actually hoping, Stosh, if you what you say is true, that LEO is resetting priorities. There are idiots firebombing and looting stores in their own communities. There are thousands of people protesting that will ***** like hell when their favorite stores close for lack of customers and the jobs are no longer available. Memorial Day weekend saw almost a record weekend of shootings. Hopefully, they will realize there are many more dangerous people on the streets than males and females having sex that both want to be there.

StanleyStankas
06-05-20, 20:09
What were the thanks for, Stosh? Was she Herman Goering in drag? Don't worry about the way back machine. Frankly, a lot of the old stories I sometimes read are more interesting than the ones about the cracked out wackos that seem to populate the streets today.However, she didn't show up for 20 plus horny guys! So yea, they thought I was adolph at that moment! Each one was burning me at the stake!

StanleyStankas
06-05-20, 20:20
What I am actually hoping, Stosh, if you what you say is true, that LEO is resetting priorities. There are idiots firebombing and looting stores in their own communities. There are thousands of people protesting that will ***** like hell when their favorite stores close for lack of customers and the jobs are no longer available. Memorial Day weekend saw almost a record weekend of shootings. Hopefully, they will realize there are many more dangerous people on the streets than males and females having sex that both want to be there.Agree and I doubt we will ever see this activity legalized in our state, however I see a flow of income to the state from this activity. Tax, license it and I bet we would still be in line to get it! It comes down to we want it because we want it and really it's not that it is illegal that keeps us interested. Just another vice like drinking, smoking and gambling and that is all legal and lots of big bucks are made off of those addictions and habits! Well imo of course. Prior to getting thrashed for not staying on subject I will say this and I speak from experience in this regard. When I owned in the west loop the closest big grocery store at the time was dominicks in greektown. Now because of all the looting, shoplifting and car break ins on the west side none of the big companies wanted to own businesses there and to this day that pretty much is true with a few exceptions. The people from the west side had to go all the way from the west side to greektown to shop for groceries and usually that trip was on a city bus! Now why is that? Because they ripped off the nice stores in their hood and the companies took a pass on reopening or staying open when they could not make money. In the former cabrini green area same thing as I used to go to a bike shop in the shadows of what was left of those high rises. Mc d's split I mean completely split due to rip offs! The only thing left was the floor and I mean nothing else. They tore the whole building down, left the floor and split for an area they would not be hassled! I mean facts are facts! Sorry for the rant. Stosh peace.

Ump1969
06-07-20, 15:30
Agree and I doubt we will ever see this activity legalized in our state, however I see a flow of income to the state from this activity. Tax, license it and I bet we would still be in line to get it! It comes down to we want it because we want it and really it's not that it is illegal that keeps us interested. Just another vice like drinking, smoking and gambling and that is all legal and lots of big bucks are made off of those addictions and habits! Well imo of course. Prior to getting thrashed for not staying on subject I will say this and I speak from experience in this regard. When I owned in the west loop the closest big grocery store at the time was dominicks in greektown. Now because of all the looting, shoplifting and car break ins on the west side none of the big companies wanted to own businesses there and to this day that pretty much is true with a few exceptions. The people from the west side had to go all the way from the west side to greektown to shop for groceries and usually that trip was on a city bus! Now why is that? Because they ripped off the nice stores in their hood and the companies took a pass on reopening or staying open when they could not make money. In the former cabrini green area same thing as I used to go to a bike shop in the shadows of what was left of those high rises. Mc d's split I mean completely split due to rip offs! The only thing left was the floor and I mean nothing else. They tore the whole building down, left the floor and split for an area they would not be hassled! I mean facts are facts! Sorry for the rant. Stosh peace.Don't worry. Someone will here will trash you for not staying on the topic of sex. Or they will at least direct you to bullshit that has nothing to do with sex. What you said has everything to do with our hobby. Like you said, they will never legalize it because the hypocrites in power still hold to a faint vestige of Christian belief that sex is supposed to be between husband and wife. Explain that to the men and woman who jump from bar to bar and bed to bed every night. Or the teens who get their hormones racing before remembering that unwanted kids are produced that way. Like I said, Memorial Day weekend was a terror in the city. And most of it had absolutely nothing to do with protests or looting. Maybe CPD and the politicians in Chicago, half of whom are taking money from gang leaders, could work a little harder on that and not on us.

Mannheim
06-07-20, 20:15
Should be bananas out there tonight. Nice evening, no curfew, lotta habits to feed. Including getting your knob polished. Good luck tonight boys.

Hobby Lover
06-08-20, 10:11
I've seen folks reference the Lawrence stroll. Where is that? I've driven Lawrence many times and never seen street action. Now I've never specifically looked there like I do when I do the Pulasko, Cicero, 5th area. But whenever I drive alone I make a habit of always looking even if not in the market. Just wondering where in Lawrence is there action?

StanleyStankas
06-08-20, 11:09
Should be bananas out there tonight. Nice evening, no curfew, lotta habits to feed. Including getting your knob polished. Good luck tonight boys.The city proper like the plague so until I turned on the tv late last night I did not even know that they had a curfew. So yea, looks like a trip to the atm and then head down. I have a little biz to do down there, however since all the craziness I am sure that this particular legal biz is way closed. I am thinking I won't hear from them for at least a couple more days. If all else fails I will stroll in the grand and pul area and also up north on cicero.

StanleyStankas
06-08-20, 11:13
I've seen folks reference the Lawrence stroll. Where is that? I've driven Lawrence many times and never seen street action. Now I've never specifically looked there like I do when I do the Pulasko, Cicero, 5th area. But whenever I drive alone I make a habit of always looking even if not in the market. Just wondering where in Lawrence is there action?Late night into early morning in the area of the strip joint and back east to say kedzie ish and a bit beyond. Also there are warnings on here for what I used to call when I drove a city cab nights down there "the he / she's" or tie backs so be careful for any unannounced surprises! Also read or search through this thread and the seniors have made mention of specific areas.

Ump1969
06-09-20, 00:35
I've seen folks reference the Lawrence stroll. Where is that? I've driven Lawrence many times and never seen street action. Now I've never specifically looked there like I do when I do the Pulasko, Cicero, 5th area. But whenever I drive alone I make a habit of always looking even if not in the market. Just wondering where in Lawrence is there action?I have never personally seen any girls on Lawrence. I have seen mongers reference girls by Kedzie. But I would careful whom I try to pick up. There are lots of girls out because of a subway station. Don't get nailed for stalking.

Ump1969
06-09-20, 01:28
I just finished reading the latest Orlando, Florida page and am still smiling. There was a discussion about what is the best monger car. The general consensus seemed to be a pickup crew cab, high up, with a back seat. I have to remember that the next time I'm in the market car shopping- what car goes best with mongering.

ChiTownGuy76
06-09-20, 10:44
I just finished reading the latest Orlando, Florida page and am still smiling. There was a discussion about what is the best monger car. The general consensus seemed to be a pickup crew cab, high up, with a back seat. I have to remember that the next time I'm in the market car shopping- what car goes best with mongering.I tend to visit the Florida pages often since I go down to Orlando and Pompano at least once a year. I do have to admit those places are hopping with very good talent! I met one in Pompano last summer named Kandy, really pretty, beautiful white teeth. Etc. I was like wow, don't think I've ever met one like that in chitown!

May have to relocate soon! LOL.

As for vehicles, an old 4 dr suv might be roomier!

Cheers.

George Stark
06-09-20, 19:09
I just finished reading the latest Orlando, Florida page and am still smiling. There was a discussion about what is the best monger car. The general consensus seemed to be a pickup crew cab, high up, with a back seat. I have to remember that the next time I'm in the market car shopping- what car goes best with mongering.I was thinking a cargo van or panel van would be perfect. - a panel van with no unnecessary windows. Have a thick curtain behind the seats and over the rear window (removeable for driving, of course) - you can have a great setup back there to spread out and do stuff at your leisure.

Not worth the effort in Chicago, though. Not at all.

StanleyStankas
06-10-20, 15:38
I was thinking a cargo van or panel van would be perfect. - a panel van with no unnecessary windows. Have a thick curtain behind the seats and over the rear window (removeable for driving, of course) - you can have a great setup back there to spread out and do stuff at your leisure.

Not worth the effort in Chicago, though. Not at all.And then all he needs is a bumper sticker on the back "if this vans rockin' don't bother knockin'. I got a junky little 4 banger pickup and love it. There is tint in the rear bed window and the cab windows so I think I am ok, however still it's a night thing. Not enough room in the cab with the jumper seats and all the crap I have but the front two buckets go all the way down when I remove the crap on the passengers side in the back. Van would be perfect for this though. In these days who knows I might wind up living in it! Already bought a cot for the bed of my pickup! *when you mention panal van as well, mr. stark. i actually looked into one of those mail trucks we see out here. the mailman told me they run the wheels off of those with minimal service. i think grunman and with ford engines. now those are kinda cool. you could have a little house back there and no one would be the wiser what kind of business you were doing back there.

Ump1969
06-10-20, 19:45
And then all he needs is a bumper sticker on the back "if this vans rockin' don't bother knockin'. I got a junky little 4 banger pickup and love it. There is tint in the rear bed window and the cab windows so I think I am ok, however still it's a night thing. Not enough room in the cab with the jumper seats and all the crap I have but the front two buckets go all the way down when I remove the crap on the passengers side in the back. Van would be perfect for this though. In these days who knows I might wind up living in it! Already bought a cot for the bed of my pickup! *when you mention panal van as well, mr. stark. i actually looked into one of those mail trucks we see out here. the mailman told me they run the wheels off of those with minimal service. i think grunman and with ford engines. now those are kinda cool. you could have a little house back there and no one would be the wiser what kind of business you were doing back there.Now all we need is television commercials with screaming salespeople letting us know about deep deep discounts on the latest monger vehicles.

HellCat2018
06-11-20, 11:52
Went out last Friday to take a spin and ran into Kayla. Something about her was cute as hell and I gave her a try. Worst BJ of my life, just sort of put her mouth on it and that was it. Complained and whined about everything. I couldn't touch her, she would pop up look around and just sit there. Finally just rubbed it out myself, set me back 10 and I feel like I got ripped off. Just avoid this one fellas.

HellCat2018
06-11-20, 12:00
I just finished reading the latest Orlando, Florida page and am still smiling. There was a discussion about what is the best monger car. The general consensus seemed to be a pickup crew cab, high up, with a back seat. I have to remember that the next time I'm in the market car shopping- what car goes best with mongering.In the 2000's I had a 96 Town and Country soccer mom van. Got it dirt cheap from a shop on Roosevelt and Ridgeland. I blacked out the windows, put a couple of baby on board stickers and was never bothered in it. Could park anywhere I wanted and not look suspicious. My favorite spots were mechanic shops, park there and no one would even look at me. Had some great times in that van before it got totaled.

ChrisPoontang
06-11-20, 16:42
I just finished reading the latest Orlando, Florida page and am still smiling. There was a discussion about what is the best monger car. The general consensus seemed to be a pickup crew cab, high up, with a back seat. I have to remember that the next time I'm in the market car shopping- what car goes best with mongering.Vans are the best.

If the van is rocking then don't come knockin.

Bb2212
06-11-20, 19:13
Went out last Friday to take a spin and ran into Kayla. Something about her was cute as hell and I gave her a try. Worst BJ of my life, just sort of put her mouth on it and that was it. Complained and whined about everything. I couldn't touch her, she would pop up look around and just sit there. Finally just rubbed it out myself, set me back 10 and I feel like I got ripped off. Just avoid this one fellas.Where is 5th.

StanleyStankas
06-11-20, 20:42
Where is 5th.5th street so north of roosevelt road in the area of kedzie ish (3200 w), however the pros that cruise down there will chime in on the west part of where the area is, however 5th means 500 south.

StanleyStankas
06-11-20, 20:47
Vans are the best.

If the van is rocking then don't come knockin.And also you can live in the darn thing if things get out of control financially! You can't drive a house, however you can live in and drive a van! Owned one in my day, however nothing like what we are talking about here. Remember those crummy toyota vans back in the late 80's early 90's? Yep very crummy!

StanleyStankas
06-11-20, 20:51
I just realized how long I have been around on this forum! I hit the 1000 mark on my last post! Stay safe, healthy, prosperous and wise, fellaz! Stosh. Peace.

HitMan1783
06-11-20, 23:48
I just realized how long I have been around on this forum! I hit the 1000 mark on my last post! Stay safe, healthy, prosperous and wise, fellaz! Stosh. Peace.Noice!! LOL.

Steph55
06-12-20, 04:31
It was hot out there Thursday night I got tailed at least a few times going down 47th and on my way down Cicero. Be safe this weekend. I'd assume the fuzz is pretty pissed off and just looking for an excuse.

George Stark
06-12-20, 18:35
5th street so north of roosevelt road in the area of kedzie ish (3200 w), however the pros that cruise down there will chime in on the west part of where the area is, however 5th means 500 south.5th is a somewhat diagonal street. I've never heard of anything at 5th and Kedzie, more like 5th from Cicero to Kostner, maybe Pulaski. At Cicero, it's south of 290. At that point, it's more like 900 or 1000 south, just north of a bridge for railroad. Look for signs for "290 east".

NodozFreak
06-12-20, 21:11
Found her around Pulaski and Grand. Petite white girl with dirty blonde hair. Also has a huge scar on her right arm. Says she used to be chubby, but looks like baby damage. BBBJ alone was worth the price of admission.

Ump1969
06-12-20, 23:57
It was hot out there Thursday night I got tailed at least a few times going down 47th and on my way down Cicero. Be safe this weekend. I'd assume the fuzz is pretty pissed off and just looking for an excuse.This would be a good time to remind mongers not to do things to get noticed. If you keep driving back and forth at the same location, you get noticed. Vary the routine, use different routes, don't always use the curb lane. Don't do uturns in the middle of busy streets just because you're afraid you'll lose sight of someone. These things are especially true late at night if there aren't many cars on the road. Don't cruise the same area 6 nights in a row. Some areas are worse than others. Cook County LEO doesn't like out of towners on Manheim. Be careful where you turn around- they love to hide on side streets and catch guys turning around. If they do follow you, don't panic and do something stupid like run, especially if you have a girl in the car. If followed, keep driving until out of the area, which is what they really want, anyway. If you don't see lights flashing behind you, just get out of there. If you do, stop and deal with it.

BitterRoot56
06-13-20, 20:18
This would be a good time to remind mongers not to do things to get noticed. If you keep driving back and forth at the same location, you get noticed. Vary the routine, use different routes, don't always use the curb lane. Don't do uturns in the middle of busy streets just because you're afraid you'll lose sight of someone. These things are especially true late at night if there aren't many cars on the road. Don't cruise the same area 6 nights in a row. Some areas are worse than others. Cook County LEO doesn't like out of towners on Manheim. Be careful where you turn around- they love to hide on side streets and catch guys turning around. If they do follow you, don't panic and do something stupid like run, especially if you have a girl in the car. If followed, keep driving until out of the area, which is what they really want, anyway. If you don't see lights flashing behind you, just get out of there. If you do, stop and deal with it.BitterRoot56 here. Been lurking here for a long time. That is very good advice Ump1969. I agree with all of it, more than ever in this present day and age. Be careful out there everybody. Uncle LEO is out there watching and waiting. Me, I plan on doing a stroll very soon and if anything happens I will post. BitterRoot56 out.

Javz3
06-13-20, 21:06
Would any of you fellas share some big boob girls?? I'll pay ya tbh I just need one in my life 🤔 message me.

StanleyStankas
06-14-20, 08:39
5th is a somewhat diagonal street. I've never heard of anything at 5th and Kedzie, more like 5th from Cicero to Kostner, maybe Pulaski. At Cicero, it's south of 290. At that point, it's more like 900 or 1000 south, just north of a bridge for railroad. Look for signs for "290 east".For the clarification, mr. Stark. Not my terrain so I knew one of the experts that has been down there would chime in. Yea lots of diagonal type streets down that way. Knew it was south of course. It probably actually starts at 500 ish south and then goes from there, therefore the name. It does make sense that the cruise would be in that cicero south area as well. I went down to look at a truck in cicero (the town) and took the cic bus down there. I did notice some BSW in those side streets east of cicero in the area and this was during the day.

StanleyStankas
06-14-20, 08:55
This would be a good time to remind mongers not to do things to get noticed. If you keep driving back and forth at the same location, you get noticed. Vary the routine, use different routes, don't always use the curb lane. Don't do uturns in the middle of busy streets just because you're afraid you'll lose sight of someone. These things are especially true late at night if there aren't many cars on the road. Don't cruise the same area 6 nights in a row. Some areas are worse than others. Cook County LEO doesn't like out of towners on Manheim. Be careful where you turn around- they love to hide on side streets and catch guys turning around. If they do follow you, don't panic and do something stupid like run, especially if you have a girl in the car. If followed, keep driving until out of the area, which is what they really want, anyway. If you don't see lights flashing behind you, just get out of there. If you do, stop and deal with it.Ump. Out here what the fuzz in the villages especially in franklin will do is if they suspect you are in the area for a looky look they will pull out and get up behind you and not do anything. Then they will wait for something small like veering "left to center" is a good one and then they will light up the rack. Also yes, and this applies especially to dart's boys. They will hide in those areas just east and west of heim on the side streets. Now personally I know most all of those side streets. I won't say as well as they do because they live on those cruising up and down, however I do know them much better than most and I have seen them in and out of those streets. Like going west on grand and one can believe oh things are cool for me to do something out of the ordinary as they leave the area. Then they will come back and thread through those streets and back right on heim and right in front of you. Again all good advice and I won't say I have not done some foolish things driving wise while out looking, however these days I do take precautions and go through a neighborhood and wade through the speed bumps to make it look like I belong as opposed to just pulling the you turn right on the main drag. Just keep in mind especially in the city, the whole place is pretty much under surveillance. I toured that 911 center when I owned down there with cpd and you would not believe all the cameras that are around that you really must look closely to see. Also yea in areas where signs read "no cruising" and recently I have seen them east of michigan ave on randolph (not for our activity and more for the tourista) one can get stopped and ticketed for that activity. Around jimmy's as well at grand and pulaski one can see the no cruising for prostitutes all over that area. Be safe, stay well and healthy and wise. Stosh.

Ump1969
06-15-20, 11:37
Ump. Out here what the fuzz in the villages especially in franklin will do is if they suspect you are in the area for a looky look they will pull out and get up behind you and not do anything. Then they will wait for something small like veering "left to center" is a good one and then they will light up the rack. Also yes, and this applies especially to dart's boys. They will hide in those areas just east and west of heim on the side streets. Now personally I know most all of those side streets. I won't say as well as they do because they live on those cruising up and down, however I do know them much better than most and I have seen them in and out of those streets. Like going west on grand and one can believe oh things are cool for me to do something out of the ordinary as they leave the area. Then they will come back and thread through those streets and back right on heim and right in front of you. Again all good advice and I won't say I have not done some foolish things driving wise while out looking, however these days I do take precautions and go through a neighborhood and wade through the speed bumps to make it look like I belong as opposed to just pulling the you turn right on the main drag. Just keep in mind especially in the city, the whole place is pretty much under surveillance. I toured that 911 center when I owned down there with cpd and you would not believe all the cameras that are around that you really must look closely to see. Also yea in areas where signs read "no cruising" and recently I have seen them east of michigan ave on randolph (not for our activity and more for the tourista) one can get stopped and ticketed for that activity. Around jimmy's as well at grand and pulaski one can see the no cruising for prostitutes all over that area. Be safe, stay well and healthy and wise. Stosh.I was responding to someone that claimed being followed several times around 47 and Cic. I first commented on this several years ago. I have personally seen mongers do some loony things. I once watched a string of cars do uturns in the middle of North Cic to follow a really beautiful girl that probably was not even working. I have watched guys pull over for girls right in front of LEO because they paid no attention to their surroundings. And you pick up a girl right on a major street, like Cic, you are just asking for trouble. Newbies, dummies, thrill seekers- who knows. But you are correct about surveillance. I hope everyone realizes that we have gone way past Orwell's 1984. Is there any business that does not have either business or parking lot cameras? Those red light cameras can see more than just traffic violations. You mentioned downtown. I saw a news report on television. I wonder how many realize now that there are hundreds of cameras on top of buildings. Scanning streets. They can focus in on individuals and pick up license plates. This only reinforces my previous points. Try not to get noticed and try hard not to get caught. Chances are good that someone somewhere saw you do it, which makes it a little harder in court.

Ump1969
06-15-20, 11:44
I was responding to someone that claimed being followed several times around 47 and Cic. I first commented on this several years ago. I have personally seen mongers do some loony things. I once watched a string of cars do uturns in the middle of North Cic to follow a really beautiful girl that probably was not even working. I have watched guys pull over for girls right in front of LEO because they paid no attention to their surroundings. And you pick up a girl right on a major street, like Cic, you are just asking for trouble. Newbies, dummies, thrill seekers- who knows. But you are correct about surveillance. I hope everyone realizes that we have gone way past Orwell's 1984. Is there any business that does not have either business or parking lot cameras? Those red light cameras can see more than just traffic violations. You mentioned downtown. I saw a news report on television. I wonder how many realize now that there are hundreds of cameras on top of buildings. Scanning streets. They can focus in on individuals and pick up license plates. This only reinforces my previous points. Try not to get noticed and try hard not to get caught. Chances are good that someone somewhere saw you do it, which makes it a little harder in court.I forgot after I hit the upload button to mention all the private property owners that now scan their properties. That 's for those who believe they are out of sight on side streets.

KnightRider82
06-16-20, 01:32
Did some pic recon today Monday at 1 pm. Saw these 2 WSW on 5th and on Cicero by 290 an older Latina SW. Kostner was dead. No LEO. Circled several times. Went out to see if I can find I believe her name was Maggie / Magda about 5'8 WSW 20 ish blonde thin, last time I saw her, we rented a room. She did a very slow BJ deep throat, no rush superb body clean loves her candy in moderation. Let me touch her all over. No drama.

Visconti5683
06-16-20, 10:22
Did my usual 5th stroll this AM. No LEO in sight. There were a few but choices were Either girl eating good or not eating enough. Nothing caught My my eye. 2 big girls wearing togas gave me a good laugh though. If anything I always see something funny when I run this route. I'll try again later today.

StanleyStankas
06-16-20, 10:56
I was responding to someone that claimed being followed several times around 47 and Cic. I first commented on this several years ago. I have personally seen mongers do some loony things. I once watched a string of cars do uturns in the middle of North Cic to follow a really beautiful girl that probably was not even working. I have watched guys pull over for girls right in front of LEO because they paid no attention to their surroundings. And you pick up a girl right on a major street, like Cic, you are just asking for trouble. Newbies, dummies, thrill seekers- who knows. But you are correct about surveillance. I hope everyone realizes that we have gone way past Orwell's 1984. Is there any business that does not have either business or parking lot cameras? Those red light cameras can see more than just traffic violations. You mentioned downtown. I saw a news report on television. I wonder how many realize now that there are hundreds of cameras on top of buildings. Scanning streets. They can focus in on individuals and pick up license plates. This only reinforces my previous points. Try not to get noticed and try hard not to get caught. Chances are good that someone somewhere saw you do it, which makes it a little harder in court.And also beware that every girl that is walking by herself and looks good to one from their vehicle is not always a girl working the street. When I go to my flea out south I take either belmont over or grand down and then go south at say cicero, western or damen to 42nd and over to ashland in back of the yards. While going down belmont early am, however it was light out I saw a nice looking girl in a skirt walking eastbound on belmont towards one of the main drags north south (forget which so could have been milwaukee). Now I cruised by and past the intersection and then just parked to see where she was heading. I did a block around the area on the side streets wading through the one ways and the speed bumps and then doubled back. Of course by then I realized she had gone into a church service as this was a Sunday morning! So yea error in caution as if I stopped, honked or even made eye contact she might have made a call! Also yes, downtown now is almost completely under surveillance for any activity and especially in grant park! Yesterday I went into downtown to pickup one of my bicycles out of repair and there really is nobody down there except lots of fuzz on foot and of course the homeless. So the people that actually live down there are indeed having fun! No tourista to deal with! Stay safe all. Stosh.

StanleyStankas
06-16-20, 11:01
Did some pic recon today Monday at 1 pm. Saw these 2 WSW on 5th and on Cicero by 290 an older Latina SW. Kostner was dead. No LEO. Circled several times. Went out to see if I can find I believe her name was Maggie / Magda about 5'8 WSW 20 ish blonde thin, last time I saw her, we rented a room. She did a very slow BJ deep throat, no rush superb body clean loves her candy in moderation. Let me touch her all over. No drama.Knightrider. I for one really appreciate this. I track the vegas SW scene on the forum more as a lurker really and there is a dude out there a local cravenmorhead that is an expert at catching these girls in their natural habitat. Please when you can post what you can. Thanks again!

StanleyStankas
06-16-20, 11:03
I forgot after I hit the upload button to mention all the private property owners that now scan their properties. That 's for those who believe they are out of sight on side streets.In that people have gone way overboard imo as to surveillance. The fricking doorbell has a camera in it! Like I say ever since cell phones with cameras everyone's a cop!

ShawnChi
06-16-20, 14:40
I rove by and saw at least 5-6 White and some Blk girls. All ready to make $. Guys were pulling over like it was a candy shop. I don't know why some guys aren't scared.

Visconti5683
06-16-20, 21:51
I rove by and saw at least 5-6 White and some Blk girls. All ready to make $. Guys were pulling over like it was a candy shop. I don't know why some guys aren't scared.Quite a few girls out for sure. Lunch time and late afternoon was busy. I watched a guy pull a you in front of tons of traffic on 5th and racked the curb on the way around. I didn't see his bumper fall off but there is no way he didn't fuck it up. The best part is in the line cars that he cut off there was an uncle unit in it. Nothing happened with LEO, probably on the way to something better. I'll give it to him she wasn't bad but man. Reckless. I guess its kind of like job security (monger security) when you have people who just don't GAF like that around.

StanleyStankas
06-16-20, 22:08
Quite a few girls out for sure. Lunch time and late afternoon was busy. I watched a guy pull a you in front of tons of traffic on 5th and racked the curb on the way around. I didn't see his bumper fall off but there is no way he didn't fuck it up. The best part is in the line cars that he cut off there was an uncle unit in it. Nothing happened with LEO, probably on the way to something better. I'll give it to him she wasn't bad but man. Reckless. I guess its kind of like job security (monger security) when you have people who just don't GAF like that around.Bet he's a suburbanite and not used to city curbs! F**k I am sure he knocked some plastic off or possibly bent his front end and in that case he's looking at a nice repair bill. I backed off one of those curbs thinking it was a driveway to get out of a business on the near southside and f**ked up my front end real nice. Back when I driving nice cars. Also yea lots of unmarked LEO everywhere. I mean unmarked in the sense no wrap or visible rack. Was downtown yesterday and on the way back saw at least two on the kennedy laying back a bit, however both in the hammer lanes. So keep it cool out there. They are out there, however like mentioned bigger fish to fry right now. The city is still on an alert. The mayor won't even allow baseball playing cops to play so a game near me by the airport was cancelled because of that!

KnightRider82
06-17-20, 00:13
Knightrider. I for one really appreciate this. I track the vegas SW scene on the forum more as a lurker really and there is a dude out there a local cravenmorhead that is an expert at catching these girls in their natural habitat. Please when you can post what you can. Thanks again!No problem StanleyStankas. Glad to help the monger cause. You're right I appreciate all the pics put on this website, I love seeing the girls in their natural habitat. I for one always check out the Baltimore Streetwalker Forum they usually got some good pics and videos. Also like checking several Cities in Florida. But the one I like the most is Cookiejars photos in Philadelphia. He has the girls pose nude. Anyway, I took some pics for you Today, but as usual can't upload them. I'll try to upload them from a different device soon. One is Erin on Kostner by Jackson. Midget and Sherryl were out on 5th. Saw a beautiful young Laitina By l5th and Cicero, like in super tight colorful tights with matching top. I'd say early 20's, blonde hair up in a pony tail. I tried to take a pic and scoop her up but looked like her pimp in a Honda Odyssey was eyeballing everyone that was passing by her. Could take pic. Stay safe fellow mongers. No LEO at all on 5th between 3-4 pm today.

StanleyStankas
06-17-20, 11:25
No problem StanleyStankas. Glad to help the monger cause. You're right I appreciate all the pics put on this website, I love seeing the girls in their natural habitat. I for one always check out the Baltimore Streetwalker Forum they usually got some good pics and videos. Also like checking several Cities in Florida. But the one I like the most is Cookiejars photos in Philadelphia. He has the girls pose nude. Anyway, I took some pics for you Today, but as usual can't upload them. I'll try to upload them from a different device soon. One is Erin on Kostner by Jackson. Midget and Sherryl were out on 5th. Saw a beautiful young Laitina By l5th and Cicero, like in super tight colorful tights with matching top. I'd say early 20's, blonde hair up in a pony tail. I tried to take a pic and scoop her up but looked like her pimp in a Honda Odyssey was eyeballing everyone that was passing by her. Could take pic. Stay safe fellow mongers. No LEO at all on 5th between 3-4 pm today.And thank you again, knightrider. I need to check those out in phili because I know I have been threatening to go visit there as this one eros girl I have been tracking for way too long goes in and out of there as she moved from new orleans to the new york area, however I believe she actually lives close to pittsburgh. So yea if all else fails I guess I can hit the street. I think on Sunday I am going to head to one of the fleas out south in the burbs and will take cicero all the way down early am. So I am thinking about cruising through the known area just to see what's what. Right now my skill level is way down and the only areas I really know pretty well would be of course up here on heim (which rarely has sightenings) and also north cicero. Well actually I think I am pretty good by jimmy's, however lately I have seen a ton of LEO because of the shootings and drugs that go on over there. Plus there is that big court and cop shop by central and grand. Also midget. Yea I would enjoy seeing her as she comes up on here once in awhile. No please do what you can when you can. It's an art that will get perfected once you go. The guy out in vegas is an absolute pro as he must have a nice zoom lens on his phone or cam or? These c**ts are clueless he has them under surveillance. Course if you spook them then your vehicle will be known among them and doubtful they will approach.

Bb2212
06-17-20, 13:57
No problem StanleyStankas. Glad to help the monger cause. You're right I appreciate all the pics put on this website, I love seeing the girls in their natural habitat. I for one always check out the Baltimore Streetwalker Forum they usually got some good pics and videos. Also like checking several Cities in Florida. But the one I like the most is Cookiejars photos in Philadelphia. He has the girls pose nude. Anyway, I took some pics for you Today, but as usual can't upload them. I'll try to upload them from a different device soon. One is Erin on Kostner by Jackson. Midget and Sherryl were out on 5th. Saw a beautiful young Laitina By l5th and Cicero, like in super tight colorful tights with matching top. I'd say early 20's, blonde hair up in a pony tail. I tried to take a pic and scoop her up but looked like her pimp in a Honda Odyssey was eyeballing everyone that was passing by her. Could take pic. Stay safe fellow mongers. No LEO at all on 5th between 3-4 pm today.He has made a full color catalog, better image wold be nice, you guy did some amazing vids of Chicago girls on pornhub would like to know there locations. Any images of any girls up north. No Tie backs.

DominikinUS
06-17-20, 16:31
I am new to Chicago (originally from good old Europe) and was driving Cicero, 5th, Kostener and back. I saw only a few old and not good at all looking SWs there. It was around 5:30 pm.

Was it the wrong time, or did I just miss something? Would be great if someone could help me a bit about this.

Ump1969
06-17-20, 19:38
I am new to Chicago (originally from good old Europe) and was driving Cicero, 5th, Kostener and back. I saw only a few old and not good at all looking SWs there. It was around 5:30 pm.

Was it the wrong time, or did I just miss something? Would be great if someone could help me a bit about this.More than glad to help. A little historical perspective from someone who's been out a long time. Twenty years ago there was a wide variety and some were damn good looking. Many girls were very business-like and made a good deal of money. And they were actually more concerned with making money than their next dose of drugs. If any reading this are as old as me. Remember when a female from the Walgreens clan was nailed on 47th? The problem today is that you have to catch them when they are new to the street to get anything worthwhile. The street life, drugs, and homelessness wears them out quickly. Why have the numbers dropped so steeply? You got me- I am not a trained sociologist with lots of initials after my name and full of stats. Police pressure, welfare, food stamps, the danger of the streets- who knows? What I find nowadays is questionable quality. Just having breasts rather than a board in front is a plus. You're more likely to find girls on 5th than anywhere else. But I wouldn't count on finding much quality there. It's a poor area and the girls have the worst living conditions. My experience is that the best are on North Cicero- if you can find them which is pretty rare lately. You can occasionally find a gem around 47th and Cicero. I found one a few weeks ago with a decent face and body and decent melons (I apologize for neglecting to post). It was late evening for those interested. Many years ago, there were absolute gems on 47th between Pulaski and Archer. I'm talking Sports Illustrated swimsuit model quality. But I have seen nothing there in many years. To answer your question, your experience is pretty common. Daytime has been better during the pandemic in my experience. Will it get better at night? Who knows? Hopefully, others with better eyesight than me will report in. By the way, I am partial to WSW. If you are partial to BSW, your experience may be far different than what I said. Somome else will have to report on that.

DominikinUS
06-17-20, 20:48
More than glad to help. A little historical perspective from someone who's been out a long time.Thank you for all your information! Anybody has a good recommendation where to go then?

Or should I look for something else than SW. I am just a bit shocked by the prices which seem here to be normal. I am used to different price for good service from back home.

DonSole
06-17-20, 23:51
More than glad to help. A little historical perspective from someone who's been out a long time. Twenty years ago there was a wide variety and some were damn good looking. Many girls were very business-like and made a good deal of money. And they were actually more concerned with making money than their next dose of drugs. If any reading this are as old as me. Remember when a female from the Walgreens clan was nailed on 47th? The problem today is that you have to catch them when they are new to the street to get anything worthwhile. The street life, drugs, and homelessness wears them out quickly. Why have the numbers dropped so steeply? You got me- I am not a trained sociologist with lots of initials after my name and full of stats. Police pressure, welfare, food stamps, the danger of the streets- who knows? What I find nowadays is questionable quality. Just having breasts rather than a board in front is a plus. You're more likely to find girls on 5th than anywhere else. But I wouldn't count on finding much quality there. It's a poor area and the girls have the worst living conditions. My experience is that the best are on North Cicero- if you can find them which is pretty rare lately. You can occasionally find a gem around 47th and Cicero. I found one a few weeks ago with a decent face and body and decent melons (I apologize for neglecting to post). It was late evening for those interested. Many years ago, there were absolute gems on 47th between Pulaski and Archer. I'm talking Sports Illustrated swimsuit model quality. But I have seen nothing there in many years. To answer your question, your experience is pretty common. Daytime has been better during the pandemic in my experience. Will it get better at night? Who knows? Hopefully, others with better eyesight than me will report in. By the way, I am partial to WSW. If you are partial to BSW, your experience may be far different than what I said. Somome else will have to report on that.The answer your looking for is actually the internet, there are a variety of avenues of swork that are more viable and safer than being on the streets. Granted SESTA and FOSTA drove some back out, but OnlyFans, Snapchat, cam sites and a variety of others keep most out of the business of street work.

Dudder
06-18-20, 01:01
The internet pimps take take SW that charge $. 4 put them online for $1 why walk the street.

More than glad to help. A little historical perspective from someone who's been out a long time. Twenty years ago there was a wide variety and some were damn good looking. Many girls were very business-like and made a good deal of money. And they were actually more concerned with making money than their next dose of drugs. If any reading this are as old as me. Remember when a female from the Walgreens clan was nailed on 47th? The problem today is that you have to catch them when they are new to the street to get anything worthwhile. The street life, drugs, and homelessness wears them out quickly. Why have the numbers dropped so steeply? You got me- I am not a trained sociologist with lots of initials after my name and full of stats. Police pressure, welfare, food stamps, the danger of the streets- who knows? What I find nowadays is questionable quality. Just having breasts rather than a board in front is a plus. You're more likely to find girls on 5th than anywhere else. But I wouldn't count on finding much quality there. It's a poor area and the girls have the worst living conditions. My experience is that the best are on North Cicero- if you can find them which is pretty rare lately. You can occasionally find a gem around 47th and Cicero. I found one a few weeks ago with a decent face and body and decent melons (I apologize for neglecting to post). It was late evening for those interested. Many years ago, there were absolute gems on 47th between Pulaski and Archer. I'm talking Sports Illustrated swimsuit model quality. But I have seen nothing there in many years. To answer your question, your experience is pretty common. Daytime has been better during the pandemic in my experience. Will it get better at night? Who knows? Hopefully, others with better eyesight than me will report in. By the way, I am partial to WSW. If you are partial to BSW, your experience may be far different than what I said. Somome else will have to report on that.

Fdottt
06-18-20, 09:43
My friend made his way all the way to the south side 63rd area and didn't see anyone so made his way back up to the cic /5th area. LEO was heavy there and running up on SW's in the area I guess trying to trap them or scare them. So he told me he did a couple swings around the area and when he got back there near the now closed BP gas station by the 290 on cic, he saw two younger looking black chicks walking towards cicero. He pulled up on them asking them where they were going making small talk etc and finally decided to get them both in the car. He took them into oak park and then found a parking spot in an alley in oak park where he told me he did the deed with both of them. He said he had a hard time keeping it up but they were patient with him and he was sweating hard. He finally did some self service to get off while fingering one of them and then dropped them back on Jackson around the viaduct.

Obarr
06-19-20, 03:21
Looks like she is back on the streets. I see her with a pimp, so be careful! This girl looks clean but is in IV drug user. Take a good look at her hands they look rough and some sort of skin rash going on there. She has a tattoo on her butt of red lips. Anyone have any photos? PM me them if you cannot post them.

Mannheim
06-19-20, 11:47
Got up early to "shop" before work. Didn't see any girls on Cic between Belmont and Armitage between 4-5 with multiple passes. Wouldn't you know while on the clock driving through the same area at 7 am there were 3 girls between Fullerton and Belmont on Cic. Ain't that a b#.

FlorJulio1079
06-19-20, 13:12
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if any of you have seen a young Puerto Rican walker by 5th and Cicero. She visits Chicago from Wisconsin and she usually has a friend with her that doesn't walk she also has the Puerto Rican flag tattooed on her chest and she has a fat ass.

Ump1969
06-19-20, 22:44
Thank you for all your information! Anybody has a good recommendation where to go then?

Or should I look for something else than SW. I am just a bit shocked by the prices which seem here to be normal. I am used to different price for good service from back home.Are you negotiating? You'd be amazed how much the price drops sometimes when the girl realizes she might be getting out of your car with no cash. If she says $100, don't be afraid to counter with $20. But be careful on 5th. I have had a few interesting encounters with girls who decided they were going to stay until they got what they wanted. They will try to scare you by threatening to call LEO. That would be an interesting conversation. "Officer, this gentleman refused to pay me to have sex with him. And can I share a cell with him?

Red1910
06-20-20, 11:02
I took some usual strolls this early morning to see if better weather would bring out any new or old faces, On the fifth and Kostener I found an old face, Kyla. Didn't opt for FS so the damage was $25. And I saw Sylvia Polish girl by the BP gas station Congress and Kostener but I didn't get a chance to get her in my car since a black car was waiting for her in the alley, On Cicero, an old face, Amber, she has always looked good. Opted for my second sit back and relax, . 30. I saw 2 other WSW out there that looked pretty good, but lots of LEO. I only scooped Amber because I've know her for years now.

HellCat2018
06-20-20, 20:47
Looks like she is back on the streets. I see her with a pimp, so be careful! This girl looks clean but is in IV drug user. Take a good look at her hands they look rough and some sort of skin rash going on there. She has a tattoo on her butt of red lips. Anyone have any photos? PM me them if you cannot post them.Mariah was a great provider, I scooped her up on her first day out. I was driving past the Jerk Taco Man on Jackson and Pulaski and spotted her out of the corner of my eye. White bikini top, jean shorts, great body and legs. Took her back to a no tell and made a porn scene. She got two blasts out of me and wanted more, she let me film it take pictures of her and was willing to go BBFS for extra $, but I passed on bb. The first time we finished up doggie style and she turned around whipped the condom off and started blowing me. I was in heaven man. LOL.

That area on Pulaski from Madison to 5th was once a gold mine for me. I picked up at least 5 ladies out there that I never saw working the main strips. They were usually walking near the train depot with some random backpack wearing white guys. I would get their attention and just talk the talk. The old, "I was thinking we can help each other out" has worked wonders for me.

KnightRider82
06-21-20, 00:03
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if any of you have seen a young Puerto Rican walker by 5th and Cicero. She visits Chicago from Wisconsin and she usually has a friend with her that doesn't walk she also has the Puerto Rican flag tattooed on her chest and she has a fat ass.Is she about 20-24 years old? Black hair sort of curly? Skin problem?

FlorJulio1079
06-21-20, 01:30
Is she about 20-24 years old? Black hair sort of curly? Skin problem?If she has the Puerto Rican flag tattooed on her chest than she is the one and she was around 20 years old and I don't know about a skin problem.

Hobby Lover
06-21-20, 22:15
Went down 5th. Saw 3 or 4 SW. Took pics as I drove past. Didn't indulge and only 1 pic was usable.

Ump1969
06-21-20, 22:52
The internet pimps take take SW that charge $. 4 put them online for $1 why walk the street.My bad! I forgot the Internet since I never shop there. You are absolutely right! And it is such a waste. The same girls who we complain about when they charge $40 on the street get $100 just because they are online? I hope not. I wouldn't know personally since I don't shop there.

DonSole
06-22-20, 08:28
Am I the only one who is less comfortable shopping in the 5th district than other sections? There is something about how public and crowded it is that just feels more risky, even though intellectually I know that is there are more people shopping the odds of me getting targeted are probably lower. Thoughts?

Visconti5683
06-22-20, 11:23
I'm pretty sure I saw her this morning. She was scooped quick and after a few laps later I didn't see her again. Her jeans were painted on and ass is definitely A1. Going to cruise through later to see if I can get lucky and find her. Doubt it with my luck lately.

If she has the Puerto Rican flag tattooed on her chest than she is the one and she was around 20 years old and I don't know about a skin problem.

FlorJulio1079
06-22-20, 12:34
I'm pretty sure I saw her this morning. She was scooped quick and after a few laps later I didn't see her again. Her jeans were painted on and ass is definitely A1. Going to cruise through later to see if I can get lucky and find her. Doubt it with my luck lately.Around what time was this? And are you sure it was her?

KnightRider82
06-23-20, 04:18
If she has the Puerto Rican flag tattooed on her chest than she is the one and she was around 20 years old and I don't know about a skin problem.That's her. Dated her months ago. BBBJ we went down an alley right by the gas station at Kostner / Roosevelt. Wanted her candy first. Saw her a couple days ago but had another girl in my car.

FlorJulio1079
06-23-20, 20:27
That's her. Dated her months ago. BBBJ we went down an alley right by the gas station at Kostner / Roosevelt. Wanted her candy first. Saw her a couple days ago but had another girl in my car.Do you remember the time you saw her? So I can have a better idea of when to look for her and what streets?

KnightRider82
06-24-20, 15:09
Do you remember the time you saw her? So I can have a better idea of when to look for her and what streets?I've picked her up during the day. She walks on Kostner between Roosevelt and 5th. Several times at Filmore and Kostner. There's a tire shop behind the gas station that she frequents.

ShawnChi
06-25-20, 09:53
Are you negotiating? You'd be amazed how much the price drops sometimes when the girl realizes she might be getting out of your car with no cash. If she says $100, don't be afraid to counter with $20. But be careful on 5th. I have had a few interesting encounters with girls who decided they were going to stay until they got what they wanted. They will try to scare you by threatening to call LEO. That would be an interesting conversation. "Officer, this gentleman refused to pay me to have sex with him. And can I share a cell with him?Yup, happened a couple of times. I hate that shit, but $20-40 isn't worth the trouble. I once physically pulled a girl out of my car and rove away because she fought me to stay in after I told her no thanks.

Westside10
06-25-20, 10:08
It sucks to be a monger in chicago most these SW are ugly as fuck like jb or cat who here follows freemoneythehoehunter on instagram imagine if chicago was like that fuk that would be sweet lets see how this weekend is probly another downer.

Fdottt
06-25-20, 14:15
It sucks to be a monger in chicago most these SW are ugly as fuck like jb or cat who here follows freemoneythehoehunter on instagram imagine if chicago was like that fuk that would be sweet lets see how this weekend is probly another downer.I found the backup page. Yea those vids he posts are crazy. Middle of the day busy street butt ass naked.

PghTraveler
06-25-20, 16:03
This has to be LA, Figueroa. Oakland E14 used to be like that too. Man, moving to Chicago was a step down.

I found the backup page. Yea those vids he posts are crazy. Middle of the day busy street butt ass naked.

Fdottt
06-25-20, 20:55
It sucks to be a monger in chicago most these SW are ugly as fuck like jb or cat who here follows freemoneythehoehunter on instagram imagine if chicago was like that fuk that would be sweet lets see how this weekend is probly another downer.I try not to go out there but it's just that thrill of the hunt and the random attractive enough BSW that keeps me going out there.

NiceTown
06-25-20, 23:06
Its been dead last couple times I went out but not today. I was going to grab some food decided to go down 5th and bam saw this tall thick blonde said her name was Nicole. Got head damage 30 I wanted to bend that big as over but didn't have the time. Got her number said she stays in the area. Anybody ever picked her up want to know shows the kitty this was around 6 pm.

KnightRider82
06-26-20, 00:26
It sucks to be a monger in chicago most these SW are ugly as fuck like jb or cat who here follows freemoneythehoehunter on instagram imagine if chicago was like that fuk that would be sweet lets see how this weekend is probly another downer.Old school vs new school. Really man. I can introduce you to ten ladies that you Can f in broad daylight on top of your car Chicago is boss.

Red1910
06-27-20, 19:42
Finally I had a date today with sylvia 30 FS and no uncle LEO around the area.

OPIllini
06-28-20, 15:25
Decided to head over to 5th Avenue this afternoon to see what was going on. I don't have a car so I rented a Divvy at Pulaski and rode southwest down 5th. Passed one WSW and said hello, but passed as she wasn't appealing to me (was dressed in all-purple). Rode to Kilpatrick qnd met a young BSW by the school. I made small talk with her but it looked like her pimp was nearby, so I decided to move on. There's definitely something to be found on 5th, but I would feel more comfortable if I had a car.

IndigoWalk
06-28-20, 16:03
Decided to head over to 5th Avenue this afternoon to see what was going on...I too checked out the neighborhood this afternoon, but via car. Saw the BSW with knee-highs / school girl look walking SW about 20 yards behind a guy. They looked like they were a pair. Left that one go. Once again I saw the WSW (tats on her legs, but that could describe many) hanging out on Kenneth with her black "boyfriend" - she doesn't seem to get much as much action since he is always a large presence and never more than 200 yards away from her, although sometimes it's him alone so she does get some. Anyone know her name / story? From my recon over the last several weeks it seems like the other girls that don't have a guy hanging out so obviously seem to get more action, so not sure why these two were so overt about it. The always seem to be that way.

Curious if all these girls are quick car dates only, or if any are worth an "upgrade" (LOL) to the Shamrock or other?

StanleyStankas
06-28-20, 16:41
Decided to head over to 5th Avenue this afternoon to see what was going on. I don't have a car so I rented a Divvy at Pulaski and rode southwest down 5th. Passed one WSW and said hello, but passed as she wasn't appealing to me (was dressed in all-purple). Rode to Kilpatrick qnd met a young BSW by the school. I made small talk with her but it looked like her pimp was nearby, so I decided to move on. There's definitely something to be found on 5th, but I would feel more comfortable if I had a car.Do a few hour rental on a car imo. Don't think I have not tried what you are doing prior to buying my junky old pickup truck. I bicycled around up north on cicero, pulaski as well as on my little putt putt scooter (real men drive harley's I know I know! Not!) You'll have to get something to do the deed as most of these SW's don't even have cell phones so it's catch as catch can. Now you are learning the area by hitting the street on whatever. Would not suggest walking around if you don't know the terrain back and forth. Good luck. Is zip car still even in business after all of this? If so, that might be an option. Good luck and stay safe. Stosh.

IndigoWalk
06-28-20, 17:45
Since there isn't much else to do these days, been touring the city spots and keep seeing the WSW with her boyfriend on Kenneth. She's got tattoos on her legs (could describe many!) - her boyfriend is never more than 200 yards away. I think the guy scares away a lot of her potential suitors, at least has for me. Curious if there is a story here? There are a few others that are obvious, but the women without obvious boyfriends seem to get more rides. Why would these guys be so obvious. Seems bad for their rideshare program?

KnightRider82
06-29-20, 02:04
Finally I had a date today with sylvia 30 FS and no uncle LEO around the area.Had her. Good to know you had her. Polish WSW. So hard to get. Been cruising for another Polish girl on Pulaski. No rush. No bullshit. No pimp. Went to Jrs on Jackson then took her home. We spent the whole night.

HanginBalls
06-29-20, 05:24
Decided to head over to 5th Avenue this afternoon to see what was going on. I don't have a car so I rented a Divvy at Pulaski and rode southwest down 5th. Passed one WSW and said hello, but passed as she wasn't appealing to me (was dressed in all-purple). Rode to Kilpatrick qnd met a young BSW by the school. I made small talk with her but it looked like her pimp was nearby, so I decided to move on. There's definitely something to be found on 5th, but I would feel more comfortable if I had a car.Took the 4 wheeler for a stroll down 5th. Ran into a SW, got acquainted and negotiated BBBJ at 4. Told her to "hop on". She said," You expect me to blow you on a skateboard"? I said, "Sure baby! You ought a see me pop a wheelie" I threw her a ten spot and apologized for wasting her time. Fell off my board when she whistled and flashed me her "DD's"!

OPIllini
06-29-20, 11:09
I too checked out the neighborhood this afternoon, but via car. Saw the BSW with knee-highs / school girl look walking SW about 20 yards behind a guy. They looked like they were a pair. Left that one go. Once again I saw the WSW (tats on her legs, but that could describe many) hanging out on Kenneth with her black "boyfriend" - she doesn't seem to get much as much action since he is always a large presence and never more than 200 yards away from her, although sometimes it's him alone so she does get some. Anyone know her name / story? From my recon over the last several weeks it seems like the other girls that don't have a guy hanging out so obviously seem to get more action, so not sure why these two were so overt about it. The always seem to be that way.

Curious if all these girls are quick car dates only, or if any are worth an "upgrade" (LOL) to the Shamrock or other?Yeah, the BSW you described is the one I chatted with. Wasn't bad-looking and actually did ask if I wanted a date, but I declined because of the guy hanging around her. Probably her boyfriend or pimp.

StanleyStankas
06-29-20, 12:28
Yeah, the BSW you described is the one I chatted with. Wasn't bad-looking and actually did ask if I wanted a date, but I declined because of the guy hanging around her. Probably her boyfriend or pimp.In general either pimp / bf-BSW or even a couple. They don't do the walk together routine like others of let's say a different persuasion. Just stating a fact imo and in my experience. Don't want to be flagged by the race police! It just is. See this in vegas as well.

StanleyStankas
06-29-20, 12:32
Took the 4 wheeler for a stroll down 5th. Ran into a SW, got acquainted and negotiated BBBJ at 4. Told her to "hop on". She said," You expect me to blow you on a skateboard"? I said, "Sure baby! You ought a see me pop a wheelie" I threw her a ten spot and apologized for wasting her time. Fell off my board when she whistled and flashed me her "DD's"!You were out on a skateboard for us old stale f*rts, hangin'. When I first looked at this I thought you were on an atv. We have a few of them up here riding the open lots and alleys like on sundays and holidays. Totally not street legal, however the local fuzz doesn't really stop those, little gas scooters and gas bicycles.

Archineer
06-29-20, 23:07
Finally couldn't take it anymore with the pandemic, so I hit the streets about 9 am and rolled thru grand and Pulaski saw 4 WSW and 1 HSW wearing blue running shorts with a nice frame looped back and she was gone. Decided to go to 5th area saw 1 BSW and 3 WSW picked up Erin it was hot as shit so took her to my cousins smash pad in a near west burb gave her 70 for 1 hr msog she had a tight body only bummer was she wouldn't do cowgirl finished up dropped her back off and was on my way. Stay safe out there guys.

Slugga P
06-30-20, 16:06
Finally couldn't take it anymore with the pandemic, so I hit the streets about 9 am and rolled thru grand and Pulaski saw 4 WSW and 1 HSW wearing blue running shorts with a nice frame looped back and she was gone. Decided to go to 5th area saw 1 BSW and 3 WSW picked up Erin it was hot as shit so took her to my cousins smash pad in a near west burb gave her 70 for 1 hr msog she had a tight body only bummer was she wouldn't do cowgirl finished up dropped her back off and was on my way. Stay safe out there guys.She looks jacked up now, was decent 2 or 3 yrs ago tho. Maybe you're talking about another Erin.

Ump1969
06-30-20, 19:28
Cruised 5th and also Pulaski after midnight Tuesday am. Girls everywhere. I won't vouch for the quality of most, but there was definitely a wide selection. I saw at least half a dozen on Pulaski and 3 more on the short street West. 5th and Kirkpatrick had a whole bunch with BSW on Kirkpatrick and WSW on 5th. I did not partake. Too much car car traffic and bunching up and too many male companions on 5th. Is Monday night and Tue am the new go to- do the girls know something about LEO I don't? I am also aware of the end of the month and waiting for the next check and card reload.

Hobby Lover
06-30-20, 20:34
Anyone stay there? I'm tempted to get a room there sometime to bring someone back. I imagine that place is disgusting as hell. Curious of it's as nasty as it looks.

Fdottt
06-30-20, 21:07
Anyone stay there? I'm tempted to get a room there sometime to bring someone back. I imagine that place is disgusting as hell. Curious of it's as nasty as it looks.I've been there a couple times when the girl has a room there. I'm not there for more than a half hour. Do the deed and get out of there. I've never got my own room there.

NodozFreak
06-30-20, 22:51
Anyone stay there? I'm tempted to get a room there sometime to bring someone back. I imagine that place is disgusting as hell. Curious of it's as nasty as it looks.I usually go to the Karavan on 16th and Cicero. It's not as open as the Shamrock. Like their parking lot is not as open. Also the rooms at the Karavan actually have doors. Unlike the the sliding doors with a curtain at the Shamrock. Other than that, there's really no other difference. Only really downside to the Karavan is that the AC in the rooms are not that strong if they work at all. And finally, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I constantly see LEO at the Shamrock. Which is the main reason I started going to the Karavan.

HanginBalls
07-01-20, 04:46
You were out on a skateboard for us old stale f*rts, hangin'. When I first looked at this I thought you were on an atv. We have a few of them up here riding the open lots and alleys like on sundays and holidays. Totally not street legal, however the local fuzz doesn't really stop those, little gas scooters and gas bicycles.Strolled the 5th in my AMC Gremlin. Pulled over and saw my honey sauntering down the street. Stepped up to my window and said," Hey you! You're the smart-ass on the skateboard from before"! We shared a laugh and drove off to a secluded area. Offered. 4 for BBBJ and told her there's an extra. 2 if she goes the extra mile. Fifteen minutes later she popped the door open to mark the territory. Drove her back to pick-up spot, groped my dick and said," Next time bring your skateboard" LOL!!

Fdottt
07-01-20, 08:40
I usually go to the Karavan on 16th and Cicero. It's not as open as the Shamrock. Like their parking lot is not as open. Also the rooms at the Karavan actually have doors. Unlike the the sliding doors with a curtain at the Shamrock. Other than that, there's really no other difference. Only really downside to the Karavan is that the AC in the rooms are not that strong if they work at all. And finally, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I constantly see LEO at the Shamrock. Which is the main reason I started going to the Karavan.I got a room at the karavan once a couple years ago. Yea it's the better of the two motels. A bit more out of the way.

StanleyStankas
07-01-20, 09:35
Strolled the 5th in my AMC Gremlin. Pulled over and saw my honey sauntering down the street. Stepped up to my window and said," Hey you! You're the smart-ass on the skateboard from before"! We shared a laugh and drove off to a secluded area. Offered. 4 for BBBJ and told her there's an extra. 2 if she goes the extra mile. Fifteen minutes later she popped the door open to mark the territory. Drove her back to pick-up spot, groped my dick and said," Next time bring your skateboard" LOL!!I noticed on CL that there was a hugo for sale! Maybe that is what I really, really need! BTW- I love gremlins. Course I was into vw beetles, corvairs, opels and any weird a** little ride that will turn heads! These days I look like an out of work construction worker is all with my junky little pickup with the tool box that I have absolutely no use for, however it came with the ride! Too funny! Thank you, mr. Balls!

HellCat2018
07-01-20, 12:43
Anyone stay there? I'm tempted to get a room there sometime to bring someone back. I imagine that place is disgusting as hell. Curious of it's as nasty as it looks.Don't waste your time, I went there once and the guy working the desk was cool and let me see the room first. Ceiling falling, drywall falling off, mold on floors and walls, filthy sheets and no doors. Just some strange sliding door that offers no security. Prices were $35 for 4 hours. Also, the parking lot is out in the open and LEO can see you.

The Karavan is a little better as the rooms seem cleaner. But, it's still a crap hole. Karavan is $60 for 4 hours $45 for 3 hours.

Archineer
07-01-20, 17:36
She looks jacked up now, was decent 2 or 3 yrs ago tho. Maybe you're talking about another Erin.She was about 5'7" her teeth were fucked but the other chick's that were out looked a while lot rougher I had to get a couple off its been a few months bro LOL all my fuck buddies are paranoid about covid.

Ump1969
07-01-20, 18:19
The 4th weekend is coming. To my fellow mongers, I plan to be nowhere near the strolls. Every year is crazy around the 4th. Fireworks will be aimed everywhere and at everything. Drunks will be everywhere. Guns will be everywhere. But this year when everyone has been locked in for so long and we've had the protests and rioting? No thanks! I'd rather beat off to Miss November. The girls will still be there in a few weeks and unless something catastrophic happens, Mr Happy will still be there and ready for action. Stay safe, my friends!

FlorJulio1079
07-01-20, 18:35
I've picked her up during the day. She walks on Kostner between Roosevelt and 5th. Several times at Filmore and Kostner. There's a tire shop behind the gas station that she frequentsSorry to bring this up again but I have driven around the area in the day but I haven't seen her can you tell me what day exactly and what time morning or afternoon or evening.

StanleyStankas
07-01-20, 18:42
The 4th weekend is coming. To my fellow mongers, I plan to be nowhere near the strolls. Every year is crazy around the 4th. Fireworks will be aimed everywhere and at everything. Drunks will be everywhere. Guns will be everywhere. But this year when everyone has been locked in for so long and we've had the protests and rioting? No thanks! I'd rather beat off to Miss November. The girls will still be there in a few weeks and unless something catastrophic happens, Mr Happy will still be there and ready for action. Stay safe, my friends!Ditto. Hot nights mean hot times in the big city, fellas. Since there aren't any festivals, sanctioned fireworks, parades and also just drove by the preserves over here on irving and like memorial day weekend no picnics, large gatherings or cookouts. If they were trying to take all the fun out of the holiday imo they succeeded! So people will be hitting those streets just out of boredom. Actually I am staying away from the city for awhile. Right around the jimmy's area stroll at grand and pulaski I saw a lot of city fuzz activity as that area by that gas station and car wash just east of the hotdog stand is a hotbed of drug dealing. Anyway be safe all. I am one happy camper as after 4 and a half months I finally got in to an open hair stylist in my local little village over here. Big head, however small brain with a lot less hair! Be well, stay safe and like ump what can wait will! Peace brothers!

HellCat2018
07-01-20, 21:52
The 4th weekend is coming. To my fellow mongers, I plan to be nowhere near the strolls. Every year is crazy around the 4th. Fireworks will be aimed everywhere and at everything. Drunks will be everywhere. Guns will be everywhere. But this year when everyone has been locked in for so long and we've had the protests and rioting? No thanks! I'd rather beat off to Miss November. The girls will still be there in a few weeks and unless something catastrophic happens, Mr Happy will still be there and ready for action. Stay safe, my friends!Amen to that Ump. 1200 additional cops out and I hear that starting Friday LEO might catch a case of the blue flu. I'm staying as far from the city as possible. I have a nice meeting with my main sugar baby on Thursday night and I'm done.

Devlin
07-01-20, 23:00
For those mongers who are not old enough to have watched Baretta or Starsky & Hutch ... The Fuzz = Law Enforcement.

Laugh My Fat A** Off

Devlin, Out!

BruceWayne01
07-02-20, 09:36
Went out on Tues. Night and saw a very limited selection passed on all of them. Started at 5 and Kolmer and only saw one blk SW with red hair and just nasty passed went up north on cic and saw 2 very cute blk SW at the Mobil at Madsion in the parking lot already talking to cars seems like everyone was out mongering it was busy, continued north on cic all the way up to Belmont and it was dead as fk saw on WSW in a blk dress blond hair by the home depo and and chase right by grand ave / north ave turned around at the chase to try and get a better look / pic she was gone. Saw one WSW at Pulaski and division with big titties and brn hair tried to make the block gone. Decided to head back south and go by 5th again it was dead, 47 and cic was also dead decided to head home frustrated but safe LOL le presence was very low to med but they were out there making it look like there are still there but not sure how much enforcement was going on given the current climate with the protest. I took a pic of the blk SW and it very sucky I know but it's better than nothing, and the pic in day time was last week at cic & 290. Was out between 1 till 3 am. Sorry the pics at night are very shitty, I couldn't get the phone and pic fast enough to try and get the pics of the other ones I saw will try again next week.

BruceWayne01
07-02-20, 09:55
Amen to that Ump. 1200 additional cops out and I hear that starting Friday LEO might catch a case of the blue flu. I'm staying as far from the city as possible. I have a nice meeting with my main sugar baby on Thursday night and I'm done.It makes for a good question worth asking how do some of the mongers manage between safety and danger, I have been doing this just long enough to know that you can take all the precautions and still get in a bad situation by both the police and pimp LOL and I know a lot of the techniques about never picking a spot she takes you to vs you pick the spot etc. I am looking for thoughts on yes the blue flu is good for mongering but is it also more dangerous as well Wht I mean is if we know that LE is not being "pro active" in enforcement than the pimp / SW also know this and will try and be bolder or more dangerous in trying to rob / set ups and how are mongers doing things different if anything at all to try and balance the safety / danger me personally will always take as many precautions as I can and will almost always go with my gut feeling seems to be working so far I even use scanner apps that I find work well esp in the city proper.

StanleyStankas
07-02-20, 11:19
For those mongers who are not old enough to have watched Baretta or Starsky & Hutch ... The Fuzz = Law Enforcement.

Laugh My Fat A** Off

Devlin, Out!Than that my good man, devlin! I go way way back in the way back machine! So I'm talkin "the mod squad" where the squad referred to themselves as "heat", "fuzz", et al! A little off subject, however I could look at peggy lipton (aka julie from the squad) all day long! Unfortunately I never got to look at her all night long! She's older than me, yep that old and to this day I would not throw her out of bed! Course neither would a million other guys! Stosh. Stay safe and with peace fellaz! Out!

ReadyForRub
07-02-20, 15:42
Than that my good man, devlin! I go way way back in the way back machine! So I'm talkin "the mod squad" where the squad referred to themselves as "heat", "fuzz", et al! A little off subject, however I could look at peggy lipton (aka julie from the squad) all day long! Unfortunately I never got to look at her all night long! She's older than me, yep that old and to this day I would not throw her out of bed! Course neither would a million other guys! Stosh. Stay safe and with peace fellaz! Out!Once out of bed, there is always more room on the floor!

Bb2212
07-02-20, 15:43
Went out on Tues. Night and saw a very limited selection passed on all of them. Started at 5 and Kolmer and only saw one blk SW with red hair and just nasty passed went up north on cic and saw 2 very cute blk SW at the Mobil at Madsion in the parking lot already talking to cars seems like everyone was out mongering it was busy, continued north on cic all the way up to Belmont and it was dead as fk saw on WSW in a blk dress blond hair by the home depo and and chase right by grand ave / north ave turned around at the chase to try and get a better look / pic she was gone. Saw one WSW at Pulaski and division with big titties and brn hair tried to make the block gone. Decided to head back south and go by 5th again it was dead, 47 and cic was also dead decided to head home frustrated but safe LOL le presence was very low to med but they were out there making it look like there are still there but not sure how much enforcement was going on given the current climate with the protest. I took a pic of the blk SW and it very sucky I know but it's better than nothing, and the pic in day time was last week at cic & 290. Was out between 1 till 3 am. Sorry the pics at night are very shitty, I couldn't get the phone and pic fast enough to try and get the pics of the other ones I saw will try again next week.For the first time drove by 290 and independence ave saw a BSW in a blue dress lots of LEO, we need better recon pics. Stay safe gents.

Fdottt
07-02-20, 19:17
It makes for a good question worth asking how do some of the mongers manage between safety and danger, I have been doing this just long enough to know that you can take all the precautions and still get in a bad situation by both the police and pimp LOL and I know a lot of the techniques about never picking a spot she takes you to vs you pick the spot etc. I am looking for thoughts on yes the blue flu is good for mongering but is it also more dangerous as well Wht I mean is if we know that LE is not being "pro active" in enforcement than the pimp / SW also know this and will try and be bolder or more dangerous in trying to rob / set ups and how are mongers doing things different if anything at all to try and balance the safety / danger me personally will always take as many precautions as I can and will almost always go with my gut feeling seems to be working so far I even use scanner apps that I find work well esp in the city proper.Maybe it's the type of girl you guys are picking up but I've never feared that a pimp is going to cause problems for me or try to set me up for a robbery. I have a friend who 99% of the time picks up black SW's and never feared a pimp. He's been taking girls to a handful of the same spots in the cic /5th area with no problems. He also doesn't fear LEO like that either because everyone knows what's going on out there. If LEO is in the area, he might leave for a while and come back when it cools off. He knows it's not illegal to drive in that area and even if he is pulled over for "not stopping fully at a stop sign" or "not using the turn signal early enough when making a turn" they will run his license, see that he's clean and let him go.

Ron M
07-02-20, 22:15
I think most pimps would like to have repeat business for their girls. A girl setting up a trick for robbery would be bad for business. Word will get around like here to stay away from certain girls or area. Just my opinion.

KnightRider82
07-03-20, 04:58
Sorry to bring this up again but I have driven around the area in the day but I haven't seen her can you tell me what day exactly and what time morning or afternoon or evening.June 16 and June 19 Picked her on Kostner headed Northbound. She sucked me off on alley on between Roosevelt and filmore. Then dropped her off at tire shop, right down next to the gas station For candy.

Ump1969
07-03-20, 20:49
Often, when a question is asked by a monger, there are too many assumptions made by people that answer. When it comes to safety, I have also never had trouble with a pimp. But others have and their stories have been posted here. My practice is not to pick up girls when the pimp is nearby. Maybe nothing would happen, but why risk it if known it has happened to others? It's not like you can't find girls by themselves. Anyhow, my original advice concerned this weekend. Weekends in Chicago have been bad this year. Want to maybe catch a stray bullet aimed for someone else? Think it can't happen to you when it happens to kids? Think of the perfect combination. July 4th. Fireworks going off everywhere. Loads of people in the streets. Weekend- loads of alcohol and guns? Black people rioting and marching against racism? Think it's a great time for white guys to be cruising the ghetto looking for street girls. If you feel particularly horny and brave, good for you! I can wait for another week.

NodozFreak
07-03-20, 21:15
Picked up a Spanish girl on Le Moyne and Keystone right next to the Salvation Army. Spoke only Spanish with no English what so ever. Used a mix of the little Spanish I know and Google Translate. Didn't get her name unfortunately. She's about 5'3" to 5'4" in her mid-30's. She looks very skinny with clothes on. Found her around 1 pm. Had denim skirt with pink shirt and had a Minion bag. Her body is surprisingly soft considering how skinny she looked. I'm not sure if there's anything she doesn't allow anything due to language barrier. Did DATY, DATO, FIV, FOV, FUTB, BBBJTCWS, and took a smoke break while squeezing her butt. After break, 69, missionary, doggy with FUTB, cowgirl, and a few other positions. Not sure if anal is on the menu, but she never once said no or pulled away while putting my finger up there.

NodozFreak
07-03-20, 21:49
Often, when a question is asked by a monger, there are too many assumptions made by people that answer. When it comes to safety, I have also never had trouble with a pimp. But others have and their stories have been posted here. My practice is not to pick up girls when the pimp is nearby. Maybe nothing would happen, but why risk it if known it has happened to others? It's not like you can't find girls by themselves. Anyhow, my original advice concerned this weekend. Weekends in Chicago have been bad this year. Want to maybe catch a stray bullet aimed for someone else? Think it can't happen to you when it happens to kids? Think of the perfect combination. July 4th. Fireworks going off everywhere. Loads of people in the streets. Weekend- loads of alcohol and guns? Black people rioting and marching against racism? Think it's a great time for white guys to be cruising the ghetto looking for street girls. If you feel particularly horny and brave, good for you! I can wait for another week.I'll admit. I've only been mongering for 3 years. I feel that when it comes down to it. It all depends how much risk a person is willing to take. I've never had any bad experience with a pimp. I do try to pick up a girl when there's no pimp in sight. But I did see a good looking girl get picked up with a pimp watching last year. So against my better judgement. I parked and walked up to the pimp and started talking to him about the girl. I used to live in the area (Division and Pulaski) 15 years ago, and kind of stick out being Asian in a Black / Spanish neighborhood (rent was cheap and friend's parents owned the building). Anyway, gave him my number to my burner phone, and told him call me when she comes back. I might be in a special situation since I'm friends with some of the people there, but I agree with Ump. There's so much going on this weekend and LEO will probably be too busy with the real crimes in the city.

IllMatic80
07-04-20, 11:18
Morning gents. I went out for a stroll this morning about 7:30 or so and headed over to the infamous 5th / Cicero area. I love this area for mongering. Can be a candy shop if you catch it at the right time. And boy did I catch it today!

Right on Kilpatrick just north of 5th were like 4 of the sexiest BSW's I've ever seen. 3 were out with only thongs and bikini tops and one in particular had on a pink thong and an ass out of this world. These chicks had bodies of strippers. Not sure about the mugs though. LOL. There were more cars turning around than the Indy 500. I've never seen this kind of action over there early like this. About 5 or 6 dudes were standing around their cars chatting with each other, so I assume all this was their operation.

Sadly, as I was about to make my 2nd pass through the strip, I caught a glimpse of that pushy uncle nobody likes coming west on 5th about to turn on Kolmar. Even though the sun was out, he had his "lights" on. That was my queue to get out of dodge for a bit. I went over to that 24/7 adult bookstore there on Roosevelt and stayed there for 15 minutes or so. Seeing nothing of interest here (I've actually pulled a SW and a regular girl out of this bookstore before) I decided to hit the strip again. And it was like that uncle never came through and the store was open again.

NodozFreak
07-06-20, 16:03
Found Maggie Saturday at about 1 PM on Chicago and Pulaski. She looks healthier compared to last year. Forgot how much of a workout she is. I'm still sore the encounter.

AlreadeGone
07-06-20, 20:41
Been frequenting a bit recently. I'd recommend not going raw for anything cause I caught word that a major std is going around with many of the girls.

But anyways the quality has been trash lately.

Nikki the brunette with the nice ass is always there but I do not recommend her. She rushes the hell out of you.

Michelle, blonde was recently pregnant it I think she lost it. She's addicted to stealing. I don't recommend either. Plus her pussy smells bad.

If you see them out standing for a long time with no one picking them up that usually means she's not worth the pick up.

Just wanted to share some bad experiences to help you guys avoid not get your moneys worth.

TonyDe
07-07-20, 02:54
Than that my good man, devlin! I go way way back in the way back machine! So I'm talkin "the mod squad" where the squad referred to themselves as "heat", "fuzz", et al! A little off subject, however I could look at peggy lipton (aka julie from the squad) all day long! Unfortunately I never got to look at her all night long! She's older than me, yep that old and to this day I would not throw her out of bed! Course neither would a million other guys! Stosh. Stay safe and with peace fellaz! Out!Peggy Liptons dead Stash. I'm really hoping you didn't know that.

KnightRider82
07-07-20, 04:36
Picked up Katy on Pulaski. Picked up some red head on 5th. They finished the night off with Alyssa. She is so hot. More narcs then Uniforms. No fever yet. Take care be vigilant.

StanleyStankas
07-07-20, 11:04
Peggy Liptons dead Stash. I'm really hoping you didn't know that.And I did not know that, tony de. Wow not a good day. No I like them alive! Thanks again. Now I need to look this up, however I thought the guy that played pete (michael cole) was still around and on occasion doing radio interviews. He mentioned that peggy (who at that time was indeed still alive) was as beautiful a person inside as she was in the looks department. After adoring her for so many years that comment really made me feel great. Ok then well rip julie. Now I need to check the rest of the squad to see if they are still with us.

HellCat2018
07-07-20, 14:40
Been frequenting a bit recently. I'd recommend not going raw for anything cause I caught word that a major std is going around with many of the girls.

But anyways the quality has been trash lately.

Nikki the brunette with the nice ass is always there but I do not recommend her. She rushes the hell out of you.

Michelle, blonde was recently pregnant it I think she lost it. She's addicted to stealing. I don't recommend either. Plus her pussy smells bad.

If you see them out standing for a long time with no one picking them up that usually means she's not worth the pick up.

Just wanted to share some bad experiences to help you guys avoid not get your moneys worth.I heard the same thing, std that got Capone is lingering out there. During lock up I've cruised and there really isn't anything out there. How long since anyone's seen a unicorn?

FlorJulio1079
07-08-20, 11:21
June 16 and June 19 Picked her on Kostner headed Northbound. She sucked me off on alley on between Roosevelt and filmore. Then dropped her off at tire shop, right down next to the gas station For candy.Hey I drove around the area you mentioned but I didn't see her at all. Was this during the morning? And if you see her can you get her number please?

Ump1969
07-08-20, 14:37
And I did not know that, tony de. Wow not a good day. No I like them alive! Thanks again. Now I need to look this up, however I thought the guy that played pete (michael cole) was still around and on occasion doing radio interviews. He mentioned that peggy (who at that time was indeed still alive) was as beautiful a person inside as she was in the looks department. After adoring her for so many years that comment really made me feel great. Ok then well rip julie. Now I need to check the rest of the squad to see if they are still with us.Remember, Stosh, you started this. You now have to answer the age old question that has been causing spirited debate for decades. Ginger or Mary Ann?

StanleyStankas
07-08-20, 18:34
Remember, Stosh, you started this. You now have to answer the age old question that has been causing spirited debate for decades. Ginger or Mary Ann?You of all people should know my answer would have to be mary ann! She's had kind of an interesting recent past so I know she would be a fun time girl! Please please please don't tell me she died! I know she was doing some promo spots for the gilligan reruns on me tv recently. I think my favorite male character had to be thurston howell the third! If one gets to see the movie "it's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, etc world" he plays a private country club inherited wealth member and plays it perfectly. In my business life I have had a great deal of experience with the type of people he portrays in that part. Which of course is very close to his actual part in gilligans. But yea mary ann all the way in or out of bed!

IvanPobeda102
07-08-20, 21:12
Morning gents. I went out for a stroll this morning about 7:30 or so and headed over to the infamous 5th / Cicero area. I love this area for mongering. Can be a candy shop if you catch it at the right time. And boy did I catch it today!

Right on Kilpatrick just north of 5th were like 4 of the sexiest BSW's I've ever seen. 3 were out with only thongs and bikini tops and one in particular had on a pink thong and an ass out of this world. These chicks had bodies of strippers. Not sure about the mugs though. LOL. There were more cars turning around than the Indy 500. I've never seen this kind of action over there early like this. About 5 or 6 dudes were standing around their cars chatting with each other, so I assume all this was their operation.

Sadly, as I was about to make my 2nd pass through the strip, I caught a glimpse of that pushy uncle nobody likes coming west on 5th about to turn on Kolmar. Even though the sun was out, he had his "lights" on. That was my queue to get out of dodge for a bit. I went over to that 24/7 adult bookstore there on Roosevelt and stayed there for 15 minutes or so. Seeing nothing of interest here (I've actually pulled a SW and a regular girl out of this bookstore before) I decided to hit the strip again. And it was like that uncle never came through and the store was open again.I talked to ones of those girls this early morning and she quoted 100 for BJ. I guess she was really out of her mind asking that amount in this are. BTW those girls roll in the big black pickup truck and an old Sonata with their pimps and rarely leave the car to walk.

KnightRider82
07-09-20, 03:08
Hey I drove around the area you mentioned but I didn't see her at all. Was this during the morning? And if you see her can you get her number please?Hey FlorJulio, decided to look for you for this chick. Did 2 rounds. Around 1-2 pm then 10 pm -midnight yesterday July 8th to try to get her number for you. Didn't see her but picked up some other 3 WSW. One that knows me that was half naked after being beaten up some dude. Be careful man. Go daylight. No marked cars at night but narcs. Lights are off at night on 5th.

StanleyStankas
07-09-20, 10:39
Hey FlorJulio, decided to look for you for this chick. Did 2 rounds. Around 1-2 pm then 10 pm -midnight yesterday July 8th to try to get her number for you. Didn't see her but picked up some other 3 WSW. One that knows me that was half naked after being beaten up some dude. Be careful man. Go daylight. No marked cars at night but narcs. Lights are off at night on 5th.Advice, fellas. Nothing good happens after midnight! Beatings are common as I have seen that first hand once when a WSW was working on north past pulaski, however east of cicero by that self service car wash. This was on the south side of north by that bridge. I even asked her about it as her shirt had dried blood. Violence comes with the life sadly, however very true. But back to the point. Totally agree here in that if one is unfamiliar with the street scene or the immediate area stay away after dark. Imo. Like for me for instance. The 5th street area is a complete newbie situation. I mean yea I know where it is and what is down there and the neighborhood in general, however I don't know the one way streets, alleys, familiar walkers and vehicles (like who is uncle and who isn't). Up north on cicero I am getting better but still a rookie. Now over here even though heim is dead most times I do know most of the ins and outs at all hours. However, again I stick to the day time. Be careful everyone! Stosh.

KnightRider82
07-09-20, 23:27
Advice, fellas. Nothing good happens after midnight! Beatings are common as I have seen that first hand once when a WSW was working on north past pulaski, however east of cicero by that self service car wash. This was on the south side of north by that bridge. I even asked her about it as her shirt had dried blood. Violence comes with the life sadly, however very true. But back to the point. Totally agree here in that if one is unfamiliar with the street scene or the immediate area stay away after dark. Imo. Like for me for instance. The 5th street area is a complete newbie situation. I mean yea I know where it is and what is down there and the neighborhood in general, however I don't know the one way streets, alleys, familiar walkers and vehicles (like who is uncle and who isn't). Up north on cicero I am getting better but still a rookie. Now over here even though heim is dead most times I do know most of the ins and outs at all hours. However, again I stick to the day time. Be careful everyone! Stosh.Generally speaking as a rule of thumb, always watch out for for your personal safety then your personal property. I've checked out heim in the past but no luck. 5th área more than Pulaski I've gotten to know the candy houses and was daring enough to venture into them to pick out a girl or so. 5th and Pulaski are violent. This girl I mentioned I've known for many years and have liked for many Years I don't have to pay for head in both areas I've built that reputation. Not to brag. The ones you have to be worried about are the men around them. They mooch off of them. Let your Spidy senses, guts and experience keep you safe. Be safe.

Ump1969
07-10-20, 23:10
Decided to stop by the side of the road and report. Nothing on 5th. Saw a number of possibilities on Pulaski all the way from North to 5th. But be aware I saw LEO everywhere, as thick as flies. I think the war casualties from every weekend since spring have gotten everyone shaken up. And that's just the marked cars. So be careful. I did not partake. Too many eyes.

Dick Hertz
07-11-20, 14:19
Decided to stop by the side of the road and report. Nothing on 5th. Saw a number of possibilities on Pulaski all the way from North to 5th. But be aware I saw LEO everywhere, as thick as flies. I think the war casualties from every weekend since spring have gotten everyone shaken up. And that's just the marked cars. So be careful. I did not partake. Too many eyes.With the number of shootings you would think LEO should be doing more importance things. It a joke the slim pickings in a city this size.

Ump1969
07-11-20, 15:56
You of all people should know my answer would have to be mary ann! She's had kind of an interesting recent past so I know she would be a fun time girl! Please please please don't tell me she died! I know she was doing some promo spots for the gilligan reruns on me tv recently. I think my favorite male character had to be thurston howell the third! If one gets to see the movie "it's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, etc world" he plays a private country club inherited wealth member and plays it perfectly. In my business life I have had a great deal of experience with the type of people he portrays in that part. Which of course is very close to his actual part in gilligans. But yea mary ann all the way in or out of bed!Just googled it. Last two surving members are Dawn Wells and Tina Louise.

StanleyStankas
07-11-20, 18:40
Just googled it. Last two surving members are Dawn Wells and Tina Louise.Ok cool. Interesting the two younger girls on the show have survived. I knew jim backus was long gone. He did a lot of work on tv, movies and as voice overs for many cartoons. Unmistakable voice! incidentally i absolutely love the old school show biz when people had real names and stage names. i mean just the two above. the names just roll off the tongue! love it!

Hockey Guy
07-11-20, 18:42
Today around 2 in the afternoon there were some girls out there south of Grand. There was a decent looking kind of tall blonde but she was gone quickly. Could not get around fast enough.

StanleyStankas
07-11-20, 18:46
Today around 2 in the afternoon there were some girls out there south of Grand. There was a decent looking kind of tall blonde but she was gone quickly. Could not get around fast enough.Interesting. I believe I will be out cruising either tomorrow or earlier in the week in that area. My plans were to go all the way down cicero from irving out to way south in the 100's, however with the recent shootings in the 5th area I may delay that until the heat cools down a bit.

NiceTown
07-11-20, 20:10
Took a stroll to see if I can get my rocks off and ended up wasting gas. There was nothing on 5th and nothing on Grand but crackheads and police. How a City this size have no action in the summer? It's getting real old and frustrating. I even went out south on 110th and Michigan in roseland nobody out that stroll used to be a goldmine WTF is going on. It's time for another trip to Orlando FL where the strolls are always busy.

Mannheim
07-12-20, 09:49
Took a stroll to see if I can get my rocks off and ended up wasting gas. There was nothing on 5th and nothing on Grand but crackheads and police. How a City this size have no action in the summer? It's getting real old and frustrating. I even went out south on 110th and Michigan in roseland nobody out that stroll used to be a goldmine WTF is going on. It's time for another trip to Orlando FL where the strolls are always busy.You missed out on Lawrence Ave and north Clark street. And you skipped 47th street. Just saying.

BitterRoot56
07-12-20, 11:15
Took a stroll to see if I can get my rocks off and ended up wasting gas. There was nothing on 5th and nothing on Grand but crackheads and police. How a City this size have no action in the summer? It's getting real old and frustrating. I even went out south on 110th and Michigan in roseland nobody out that stroll used to be a goldmine WTF is going on. It's time for another trip to Orlando FL where the strolls are always busy.If I could do it, I to would go to Florida and the OBT. This entire state is dead from what I can tell. Pretty sad and even amazing given the size of the population. Never ceases to amaze me as well. Maybe things will get better in the near future, but I doubt it. It sucks right now.

HellCat2018
07-12-20, 20:28
Took a stroll Sat night around 10:00 pm, nothing on Pulaski & Grand. Nothing on 47th & Cicero. Saw Nikki, blonde with the great ass on 5th and Kostner looking good. Another SW, red hair, nice thick legs, about 5'5" big nose, older looking. I thought she was nice, but by the time I got back around she was gone. Kayla, the one I mentioned earlier, was out and looking good. She was showing off some leg with a nice pair of booty shorts. If she wasn't such a terrible provider I would have scooped her up. Erin the tall blonde was out and looking a little better, not sure if she was locked up, but she looked good. There was a large rush of guys so the ladies were gone in no time, I managed to get Nikki for BBBJCIM for 30. She was pushy and getting on my nerves. After about a minute she stops and asks how much longer cause I only have 10 minutes. When she did focus on the task at hand it was great. I wouldn't repeat cause I ended up jerking off in her mouth.

HellCat2018
07-12-20, 20:40
If I could do it, I to would go to Florida and the OBT. This entire state is dead from what I can tell. Pretty sad and even amazing given the size of the population. Never ceases to amaze me as well. Maybe things will get better in the near future, but I doubt it. It sucks right now.I have less than three years before I retire and gtfo of this hell hole known as Il. Both of my brothers and sister have left the state for greener pastures and couldn't be happier. I'm buying a GMC Explorer van and plan on mongering different cities before I settle down in Florida. Kind of a wandering monger. Would start hitting I55 and work my way to St Louis, then KC, Ohio. Damn, that sounds good.

NodozFreak
07-12-20, 21:36
Took a stroll to see if I can get my rocks off and ended up wasting gas. There was nothing on 5th and nothing on Grand but crackheads and police. How a City this size have no action in the summer? It's getting real old and frustrating. I even went out south on 110th and Michigan in roseland nobody out that stroll used to be a goldmine WTF is going on. It's time for another trip to Orlando FL where the strolls are always busy.Wow. Looks like I lucked out this weekend. On yesterday I found kelly on division and pulaski. She's a petite white girl, h user, and bed bug bites all over her body. Other than that she gives amazing head and take directions well. And today I found maggie around the same area. Pretty average white girl in the area. She has a deep Polish accent and talks a lot. She has gained weight since last year. So she looks a lot better.

MikeNate1993
07-12-20, 22:40
Just recently moved to Chicago a few weeks back for work, from Indianapolis. I currently live in the river north area. Just wanted to know if downtown has any type of street action. Particularly in river north, the loop, Gold Coast, Streeterville or old town. If anyone has any pointers. Thanks in advance everybody.

StanleyStankas
07-13-20, 07:59
Just recently moved to Chicago a few weeks back for work, from Indianapolis. I currently live in the river north area. Just wanted to know if downtown has any type of street action. Particularly in river north, the loop, Gold Coast, Streeterville or old town. If anyone has any pointers. Thanks in advance everybody.Nice areas as I owned and then sold a place in the west loop myself. Also would hang in those areas you mentioned on a regular basis. You will find eros type priced girls living in apartments in those areas. Depending on your age you might try the "viagra triangle" which is the rush street area. I know ditka's recently closed, however tavern on rush, gibsons, et al I am sure are offering outdoors drinking with limited inside seating. Also up the street there are several little drop in places with no dancing nor louder music. If you are on the younger side that might be your thing though. What I found worked was starting say on the south end say at ditka's and work my way up to the others winding up at the lodge which has the latest license. If one is willing to listen to an older woman say in her 40's chat you up about her new kitchen cabinets and granite countertops then usually you can get her number which will eventually lead to more drinks on other days, dinner and then of course the horizontal mambo! Sorry I am old. If you are a younger guy you really don't need to pay nor listen to my advice! If you are an old stale f*rt like me you might. But in answer to your initial question no the areas you mentioned are not known for street walkers. Good luck.

StanleyStankas
07-13-20, 08:12
Interesting. I believe I will be out cruising either tomorrow or earlier in the week in that area. My plans were to go all the way down cicero from irving out to way south in the 100's, however with the recent shootings in the 5th area I may delay that until the heat cools down a bit.Run up and down cicero yesterday. Pretty quiet until I got right at and south of the ike. Then of course LEO activity of sorts. Also lots of street people hanging out. Some remnince of the recent looting's and rioting though right in the shadows of the 5th stroll. That is very sad really to torch your own hood. Businesses that only got looted were on the lucky side as I saw more than a couple of liquor stores and little convenient food stores completely torched out. One liquor store in that immediate area got someone to move one of those huge brick barriers that you see right in front of the entrance to avoid looters to drive their cars right into the store. Bad scene. The only BSW I saw was further south of the town of cicero where the area opens up more with lots of strip centers. Did not stop as that area has a lot of prying eyes. Could have pulled into that parking lot, however decided to keep rolling. This was on the east side of the street still north of midway. Be careful in that area around 5th. Desperate people are doing desperate things! Stosh out.

Trogon
07-13-20, 14:41
Decided to wade in the SW Pool Today.

Drove up and down Cicero ave from the expressway to midway not even one spotting.

So depressing.

Mannheim
07-13-20, 17:09

Drove up and down Cicero ave from the expressway to midway not even one spotting.

So depressing.Should of went east on 47th. That stretch of Cicero rarely produces anymore. Occasionally a couple between Archer and 47th on Cicero, but nothing like 15-20 years ago. Spots change, girls are still out.

I've been seeing a lot of girls out on the south side and east side. Got to dig in and try new spots.

Ump1969
07-13-20, 18:15
I know a month ago, some of the strolls were quite busy. I saw this myself. Now it seems that everyone, including myself, is reporting a major slowdown, particularly on weekends. It seems, from comments that I have read, that some of you have much more wide ranging conversations with girls than I do. What are they saying about shootings and is that the reason for less sightings?

Trogon
07-13-20, 19:28
Should of went east on 47th. That stretch of Cicero rarely produces anymore. Occasionally a couple between Archer and 47th on Cicero, but nothing like 15-20 years ago. Spots change, girls are still out.

I've been seeing a lot of girls out on the south side and east side. Got to dig in and try new spots.Thanks I didn't have too much time and traffic ate up some time.

Thanks for advice.

StanleyStankas
07-13-20, 22:08

So depressing.You are going to have to get off the main drag of cic, imo. It's just too dicey around there with cameras. There were reports in the past at midway near the bridge there, however I understood that was hit or miss. So yea 47th east from cic or go further up north and east to the 5th street stroll area. Possibly on cic by those stop and flops most have mentioned, however again as far as a steady stroll do not think so. You might catch someone hanging around briefly around those notels. Be careful all. Those hoods in that area east of cic from say chicago down till at least once you get south of the town of cicero are dicey.

Ump1969
07-13-20, 22:31
You are going to have to get off the main drag of cic, imo. It's just too dicey around there with cameras. There were reports in the past at midway near the bridge there, however I understood that was hit or miss. So yea 47th east from cic or go further up north and east to the 5th street stroll area. Possibly on cic by those stop and flops most have mentioned, however again as far as a steady stroll do not think so. You might catch someone hanging around briefly around those notels. Be careful all. Those hoods in that area east of cic from say chicago down till at least once you get south of the town of cicero are dicey.Stosh, South Cicero has been dead for quite awhile, more so since the Midway Motel went away. And the city shut down several of the flophouses north of 47th where the girls were staying. The girls tell me the one at Archer is just too pricey. So they are running out of places to crash. I can occasionally find a few on 47 around Ashland, but it is not steady. The bus stop at Rockwell is usually empty. So I don't count on the south side any more for much unless there are areas I am not exploring. I sometimes see reference to South Michigan or 79th or a few others. But these are mostly areas I avoid and devoted mostly to Based, which are not really my thing. I imagine I am not their thing, either. Okay now someone can lecture me and tell me that I am anyone's thing if I show cash.

Ump1969
07-13-20, 22:32
Stosh, South Cicero has been dead for quite awhile, more so since the Midway Motel went away. And the city shut down several of the flophouses north of 47th where the girls were staying. The girls tell me the one at Archer is just too pricey. So they are running out of places to crash. I can occasionally find a few on 47 around Ashland, but it is not steady. The bus stop at Rockwell is usually empty. So I don't count on the south side any more for much unless there are areas I am not exploring. I sometimes see reference to South Michigan or 79th or a few others. But these are mostly areas I avoid and devoted mostly to Based, which are not really my thing. I imagine I am not their thing, either. Okay now someone can lecture me and tell me that I am anyone's thing if I show cash.Based not my thing.

Ump1969
07-13-20, 22:35
Based not my thing.Based not my thing. Have to learn to type.

Ump1969
07-13-20, 22:37
Based not my thing.BSWs not my thing. Need to learn to type.

NodozFreak
07-14-20, 01:39
I know a month ago, some of the strolls were quite busy. I saw this myself. Now it seems that everyone, including myself, is reporting a major slowdown, particularly on weekends. It seems, from comments that I have read, that some of you have much more wide ranging conversations with girls than I do. What are they saying about shootings and is that the reason for less sightings?According to the girls I've talked to. They are more worried about the virus. Unfortunately shootings are the norm in the area. What I've been doing, and it's very risky, is to go with a girl you know (Kelly and Maggie in my case) and ask them to find you someone. Then setup a date and time for the meet up. There's plenty of gas stations to setup the pick up. That way if anything doesn't feel right, just keep driving down the street.

StanleyStankas
07-14-20, 08:55
Stosh, South Cicero has been dead for quite awhile, more so since the Midway Motel went away. And the city shut down several of the flophouses north of 47th where the girls were staying. The girls tell me the one at Archer is just too pricey. So they are running out of places to crash. I can occasionally find a few on 47 around Ashland, but it is not steady. The bus stop at Rockwell is usually empty. So I don't count on the south side any more for much unless there are areas I am not exploring. I sometimes see reference to South Michigan or 79th or a few others. But these are mostly areas I avoid and devoted mostly to Based, which are not really my thing. I imagine I am not their thing, either. Okay now someone can lecture me and tell me that I am anyone's thing if I show cash.And I am sure what I saw south on cicero was a stray going into a store or something, ump. This had to be south of cermak on cicero at least. 47th and ashland I know too well as sometimes if I am in the mood I will cruise from cicero down 47th to ashland and then up to the flea. As far as the notels the only one I noticed was that shamrock which has been mentioned has sliding doors like you are going onto a deck or something which is completely ridiculous. Actually I don't trust any place where you can walk outside right into your room just in case someone decides to blow through the door when you are asleep. I think with the pandemic and the fact fuzz is everywhere the providers are just as confused as we are as to what to expect. As far as the street people down there nothing has changed. If one looks close enough they are podding and hiding everywhere down there. As far as the providers go I would believe they need money badly so we should see more activity in the known areas. I mean they are dead a** broke most all times and have bf's, pimps, gf's and whoever relying on them mooching money so they do need cash. It's not like they have their retirement plan in place! As far as auto correct or predictive text I agree it's a pain in the a* Course the f**kin pad to type on is made for someone with skeletal like fingers as well. I am just one step above a flip phone and of course have one foot in the grave, however I am still around kickin' as well. My new handle- old and in the way stosh out.

NodozFreak
07-14-20, 15:39
With the streets drying out due various reasons, and the quality of girls coming down. Is it still worth it to drive around on the weekends? I plan to move either late September or early October for greener pastures. Should I just save my money or stay in the hobby while I'm here? It just seem like I'm wasting money sometimes. What would you guys do?

CandyMan96
07-14-20, 16:30
Been looking the past 2 days. Haven't had much luck finding anything. I don't suppose any of you gentlemen would share some numbers I could call? LOL.

IllMatic80
07-14-20, 21:19
Picked up a thick BSW that goes by the name Rose. Caught her by herself on Kilpatrick and 5th. She needed $50 for what I wanted and I was good w / that. We pulled over by the bread factory and she did a nice CBJ. She actually got wet as I moaned. She seemed to enjoy her work, even though her jaws got tired after a while. That day she had on a little fitted dress and some flip flops, and she's a dark caramel complexion with a big ass. Probably about 5'6 or so. Worth it, and she's bi she told me and would do a 3 some if you feel like setting it up. She lives in Elgin, but makes the drive down to get her hustle on. I happened to catch her around 9 am.

NiceTown
07-15-20, 05:50
Save your money it's not worth it anymore. I'm putting away my savings for Orlando Florida when I went last year I had a blast there check there forum out on here it's never a dull moment plus the girls there you wouldn't believe they are streetwalkers. The obt stroll there never ends meanwhile I'm stuck here in Chicago jacking off to porn when my girlfriend pisses me off cause the fucking streets is dried up. Don't waste your money on gas or these zombies.

Mannheim
07-15-20, 10:05
Thought I'd share some locations on girls I've found recently.

Southside:

79th & Ashland.

75th & Kimbark.

MLK & 65th.

Halsted & 76th.

118th & Avenue D.

Northside:

Lawrence & Monticello.

Lawrence & Spaulding.

Clark & Lunt.

Cicero & Barry.

West Side:

I know the west side always has girls but I've been avoiding it lately. 5th is good for BSW at times, but any WSW over there is always a hardcore junkie with track marks everywhere. Kenton & Madison is always active. Madison and California used to be decent but haven't check it out in a while. Pulaski around Grand has been active, but haven't "played" there in a while.

George Stark
07-15-20, 14:14
Southside:

118th & Avenue D.
.Google Maps can't find that. It looks like Avenue D stops at 112th at some park. Can you offer any more help? Thanks.

Hobby Lover
07-15-20, 19:13
I've been down on 47th for non mongering a few times this past month. I haven't seen anything there at all.

I have a female friend who works near 47th and Pulaski and I asked her if she saw street action there. She obviously isn't looking but she told me she never noticed it there.

Fdottt
07-15-20, 19:57

Southside:

79th & Ashland.

75th & Kimbark.

MLK & 65th.

Halsted & 76th.

118th & Avenue D.

Northside:

Lawrence & Monticello.

Lawrence & Spaulding.

Clark & Lunt.

Cicero & Barry.

West Side:

I know the west side always has girls but I've been avoiding it lately. 5th is good for BSW at times, but any WSW over there is always a hardcore junkie with track marks everywhere. Kenton & Madison is always active. Madison and California used to be decent but haven't check it out in a while. Pulaski around Grand has been active, but haven't "played" there in a while.Halstead and 76th is usually t-girls.

I just had a BSW near pulaski and grand that I've hit before. She was in a dress so of course easy access and that phat black juicy chocolate ass had me so turned on so I had to pound it from the back with some baby oil til I came.

Mannheim
07-16-20, 05:11
Google Maps can't find that. It looks like Avenue D stops at 112th at some park. Can you offer any more help? Thanks.I should of typed 106th and Avenue D. I was thinking about my actual destination when I typed 118th, lolol.

Mannheim
07-16-20, 05:14
I've been down on 47th for non mongering a few times this past month. I haven't seen anything there at all.

I have a female friend who works near 47th and Pulaski and I asked her if she saw street action there. She obviously isn't looking but she told me she never noticed it there.Always girls out on 47th. Mostly between western and California. Lately I've seen a few east of Western Ave around the viaduct.

Mannheim
07-16-20, 05:17
Halstead and 76th is usually t-girls.

I just had a BSW near pulaski and grand that I've hit before. She was in a dress so of course easy access and that phat black juicy chocolate ass had me so turned on so I had to pound it from the back with some baby oil til I came.Yea watch out, the trannies are pretty much on every stroll. There seems to be a larger number of the among the African American crowd though. There have been quite a Latin trannies on north Cicero and also Lawrence lately.

George Stark
07-16-20, 10:59
I should of typed 106th and Avenue D. I was thinking about my actual destination when I typed 118th, lolol.Thanks. Is it BSWs there?

StanleyStankas
07-16-20, 11:19
Yea watch out, the trannies are pretty much on every stroll. There seems to be a larger number of the among the African American crowd though. There have been quite a Latin trannies on north Cicero and also Lawrence lately.And from a distance sometimes these he she's as I like to call them look darn good. For a guy that is! I am sure all have their techniques to avoid surprises. The ones I use from my days of hacking a city cab down there nights BTW was- hands, feet, adams apple. Course once they would get into the cab the voice took it home. Unless one is looking for the surprise between the thighs take heed to all advice given by the group here. Worth it imo stosh.

Mannheim
07-16-20, 13:58
Thanks. Is it BSWs there?I picked up a white girl on 106th during daylight. I'm not sure if that's a legit stroll or just a seedy area that they pass thru. I know there's some state line rd strolls around the Hammond area which is kind of the vicinity I was in. Check the Indiana board for those details.

CandyMan96
07-16-20, 16:19
I should of typed 106th and Avenue D. I was thinking about my actual destination when I typed 118th, lolol.How frequent have you seen them here?

I have family out this way and I can't even fathom the idea that they'd be so close LOL.

KnightRider82
07-16-20, 23:29
Wednesday 11 am decided to go look for WSW. Saw this one from behind, the tight shorts look enticing but as I passed her by I noticed she was tweaking hard so I didn't partake. Anyone recognize her? 5th had nothing new at that time a couple BSW. No LEO in sight in both areas.

KnightRider82
07-16-20, 23:42
Can anyone explain to me why my pictures come out blurry on this website? I shoot them on my iPhone, they are extremely clear on my phone and my iPad. Should I be using a professional camera? I use my phone because it's light and compact.

StanleyStankas
07-17-20, 08:22
Can anyone explain to me why my pictures come out blurry on this website? I shoot them on my iPhone, they are extremely clear on my phone and my iPad. Should I be using a professional camera? I use my phone because it's light and compact.The site needs to limit the size of a pic when it's loaded? However, on the vegas forum there is a guy that does the same thing and his are clear. Either way keep at it because I for one really appreciate your efforts! Another thing that comes to mind is prior to loading them you might try changing the format on one of those sites that you are given choices on where you are loading it up on to (email, website, forum, et al). Course I have yet to find a free one that doesn't stamp the picture with their logo. Anyway yea I am sure there are some of the guys that actually know what they are talking about that will throw their views in here. Really I am just posting to say thank you! We don't get much at all of this kind of surveillance. Stosh the voyeur!

TheWimp
07-17-20, 08:46
I saw a 5 foot 4 HSW about 30. Long wavy black hair, ok build, not huge top, nice ass walking from Belmont heading to Diversey / Fullerton direction. From my car she looks to be a 8 on scale of 10 for streetwalkers but a 6 in real non streetwalker life. Looked very clean. This was on a early Sunday morning. I thought she could be a worker. I saw her walk into the alley near the gas station past wellington. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She had a blank look on face. I asked again and got nothing. Ok maybe I was wrong. The following week I saw this same girl walking across Fullerton heading to Belmont direction. I thought, ok she is a resident of the area. I was initially wrong. Pretty girl. On a Sunday morning 5 am ish I was riding Cicero and saw her standing alone by the funeral home. I though yahtzee she is a worker maybe was just cautious. I parked on side street and walked up to her (yes I was desperate) and asked if she needed help. Same blank stare. I said do you speak Spanish, same blank stare. I also said I'm not police. Nothing. I got back in car. I saw a blue truck pull up to her and roll window down. An obvious monger. Nothing, she ignored the truck and truck did a uturn back to look for more. I continued driving on Cicero and eventually saw her standing across from the wellington hot spot just a block down near the car wash. She saw me and looked directly at me. I've seen her often very early morning alone. I asked "shorty" if she new this girl or would drive with me to talk to her. Shorty said the girl was probably beaten or very cautious. Anyway. If anyone has any luck with her, please report back. Ill try again because she is a worker. No regular girl stands alone near corners and walks Cicero slowly staring at phone. Well JB does. If I manage to get this girl in car, it would be worth the pursuit.

On side note, kimberly no longer on Cicero and wellington early morning. JB still walking in black heels with cell phone looking at phone, shorty hangs by gas station on fullerton and Pulaski. Looked great in black yoga pants and clue silk top but kept biting her fingers. I haven't seen Russian Tatiana in a year. I no longer see Sylvia walking the streets, she was hiddeous. Also I did see Mexican veronica recently walking but passed. She is way too chatty and looks pregnant. I haven't seen her hot friend who probably is the best looking HSW but arrogant personality.

Cicero early Saturday and Sunday morning is dry. I peruse usually 5 am to 7 am and the pickings are slim. I avoid late night through early 4 am because that is just asking for trouble. No good comes from being on Cicero during those times. Also its really obvious to me which cars on Cicero are looking for fun. If I notice this, you bet police notice it as well.

ChiTownGuy76
07-17-20, 09:59
All pictures are welcomed! :)

I tend to have better results recording a video then doing a snapshot of the frame of the video image I want to post. I just find it hard to take a pic while car is moving. I have a small old Kodak playsport video camera similar to a Flip camera which has a decent zoom and 1080 p /720. I also try my dashcam, which is great if they are crossing the front of your car like while crossing a street.

Cheers.

Dexter69
07-17-20, 11:34
. I haven't seen Russian Tatiana in a year.Man, neither have I and I sure miss her. Back when she had a workin phone, she was my go to when I couldn't find anything on the streets. My buddy and I use to hit her up at 2 or 3 in the morning after we left the bars and she was always down meet up. We would take turns, one of us drove around while the other smashed her in the back seat and then switch. She always took it like a champ. Some of the best head in the game too. Now I only have old videos of her saved on my computer to reminisce.

Kda Kodiac
07-17-20, 13:28
Has anyone seen or heard from Shawana or Selena / Cici They used to frequent Cic from Full to Arm. Just wondering. Pm or post is fine. Enjoy.

ChiTownGuy76
07-17-20, 17:23
Has anyone seen or heard from Shawana or Selena / Cici They used to frequent Cic from Full to Arm. Just wondering. Pm or post is fine. Enjoy.I saw Selena riding a bike on Armitage near Kostner about 2 weeks ago, think it was July 5 around 10 am. I was in a hurry and didn't stop. She lives on that small one way north street. Have to get a map but its near the grocery store.

KnightRider82
07-18-20, 02:18
The site needs to limit the size of a pic when it's loaded? However, on the vegas forum there is a guy that does the same thing and his are clear. Either way keep at it because I for one really appreciate your efforts! Another thing that comes to mind is prior to loading them you might try changing the format on one of those sites that you are given choices on where you are loading it up on to (email, website, forum, et al). Course I have yet to find a free one that doesn't stamp the picture with their logo. Anyway yea I am sure there are some of the guys that actually know what they are talking about that will throw their views in here. Really I am just posting to say thank you! We don't get much at all of this kind of surveillance. Stosh the voyeur!Thanks for the advice StanleyStankas. And for the motivation! For me it's hit or miss just to upload them on to this sight. I have a professional Canon camera, but it's too big to shoot pictures at these ladies in there natural habitat without looking conspicuous. I'll keep at it and share with my fellow mongers. Haven't seen much LEO around 5th or Grand Pulaski during the day. Went out 5 days in a row between 11 am -4 pm not one cop car in these areas. Traffic has been a zoo during the times. Also not much SW selection.

Ump1969
07-18-20, 04:15
I wouldn't begin to tell someone the proper way to use a screwdriver. It seems to me the most and best pictures I see are on either one of the Florida boards or Vegas. Maybe I'll make a query there unless someone beats me to it or has a better answer.

Dick Hertz
07-18-20, 06:22
Have anyone seen Ashley a dirty blonde WSW working off 5th near viaduct. Not answering phone so maybe locked up again.

Wenger
07-18-20, 08:33
Thanks for the advice StanleyStankas. And for the motivation! For me it's hit or miss just to upload them on to this sight. I have a professional Canon camera, but it's too big to shoot pictures at these ladies in there natural habitat without looking conspicuous. I'll keep at it and share with my fellow mongers. Haven't seen much LEO around 5th or Grand Pulaski during the day. Went out 5 days in a row between 11 am -4 pm not one cop car in these areas. Traffic has been a zoo during the times. Also not much SW selection.I think the Vegas guy that Stosh mentioned said he uses a dashcam to get the pictures. Might be easier than trying with a camera or phone.

-w.

JumpSmoker90
07-18-20, 09:54
How frequent have you seen them here?

I have family out this way and I can't even fathom the idea that they'd be so close LOL.

I picked up a white girl on 106th during daylight. I'm not sure if that's a legit stroll or just a seedy area that they pass thru. I know there's some state line rd strolls around the Hammond area which is kind of the vicinity I was in. Check the Indiana board for those details.Same. That's my neck of the woods. I've never seen or picked up a SW there. It's not a legit stroll. It's not really a seedy part of town either. But anything's possible I guess. Seems like you were at the right place at the right time. I'll definitely keep my eye out from now on that's for sure LOL.

Ump1969
07-18-20, 11:54
As commented on earlier, I contacted someone from the Vegas board, which often seems to have good pictures. The reply follows.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking but the biggest issue with trying to take pics of SW is the lens. The zoom on most phones is really not a zoom but is done electronically, thus crapping up the picture. Add to that the fact that the more you zoom in the harder it is to get it steady and that shooting at night forces a slower shutter speed (thus less clear), and you have the makings of crap. If you use a real camera with a great lens, go for the highest ISO (used to be ASA) and longest lens, and steady against something. With a phone or real camera, when zoomed in, brace against something to hold it steady, or at least, steadier.

As for posting, the pics on any modern camera are going to be large. USA has a size limit on pics and sometimes won't accept them. Scale them down. If you have a Mac, that is easy as you can use Preview to do that. I am sure there is something similar on a PC, but I am not a PC person, much. You can also use an online service, put it your huge pics and have it scale down in real time. If you scale to 5" x 7" at 72 dpi, it will be small enough to upload quickly and yet still good enough quality to look good on computers.

If that isn't the info you wanted, ask specifically.

By the way, I know my Hotmail has a function when sending pictures that specifically asks before sending if the user wants a smaller scale picture. I didn't really know what that meant, but thought of it when this issue arrived in this forum.

Play save,

C3.

Ump1969
07-18-20, 11:56
As commented on earlier, I contacted someone from the Vegas board, which often seems to have good pictures. The reply follows.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking but the biggest issue with trying to take pics of SW is the lens. The zoom on most phones is really not a zoom but is done electronically, thus crapping up the picture. Add to that the fact that the more you zoom in the harder it is to get it steady and that shooting at night forces a slower shutter speed (thus less clear), and you have the makings of crap. If you use a real camera with a great lens, go for the highest ISO (used to be ASA) and longest lens, and steady against something. With a phone or real camera, when zoomed in, brace against something to hold it steady, or at least, steadier.

As for posting, the pics on any modern camera are going to be large. USA has a size limit on pics and sometimes won't accept them. Scale them down. If you have a Mac, that is easy as you can use Preview to do that. I am sure there is something similar on a PC, but I am not a PC person, much. You can also use an online service, put it your huge pics and have it scale down in real time. If you scale to 5" x 7" at 72 dpi, it will be small enough to upload quickly and yet still good enough quality to look good on computers.

If that isn't the info you wanted, ask specifically.

By the way, I know my Hotmail has a function when sending pictures that specifically asks before sending if the user wants a smaller scale picture. I didn't really know what that meant, but thought of it when this issue arrived in this forum.

Play save,

C3.The part about the Hotmail was mine, not C3.

Dick Hertz
07-18-20, 12:30

Southside:

79th & Ashland.

75th & Kimbark.

MLK & 65th.

Halsted & 76th.

118th & Avenue D.

Northside:

Lawrence & Monticello.

Lawrence & Spaulding.

Clark & Lunt.

Cicero & Barry.

West Side:

I know the west side always has girls but I've been avoiding it lately. 5th is good for BSW at times, but any WSW over there is always a hardcore junkie with track marks everywhere. Kenton & Madison is always active. Madison and California used to be decent but haven't check it out in a while. Pulaski around Grand has been active, but haven't "played" there in a while.You should add Exchange Ave 76th thru 79th mostly crackheads. Thanks for the correction of 106th and Avenue D I would have never known.

StanleyStankas
07-18-20, 16:08
I think the Vegas guy that Stosh mentioned said he uses a dashcam to get the pictures. Might be easier than trying with a camera or phone.

-w.Yep you are right and one of the guys out there does mention a dash cam. I know on the big blue bus we had the "snitch" which really was more of a crash cam and only took a certain straight ahead and into the bus view plus sound. Only triggered when the bus was disrupted. So again knowing nothing at all about this I am really learning and so grateful that ump reached out and the guy responded. Thing of it is catching them in their natural habitat without them being spooked by knowing one took or is taking a pic. I would think that a huge lens or really great cam would be very difficult to do and still be so discrete. I mean those dudes out there have their own problems with the pandemic and since the tourista are not coming back in droves the SW are few and far between. So I would hate to 50 question them about back here, however if one looks into their forum and goes down to street slots one can see some past prior to pandemic work. That stuff is so good as he is literally right on top of these b*tches and they are completely clueless. I mean the few that are looking his way possibly feel something might be up, however again imo they don't know they are being captured. Again I am very grateful to the guys that take the time to take pix for us and hopefully there will be more. I even think that we would be allowed to have a thread for that. Out there the guy doesn't answer questions and deletes everything but his pictures. If one wants to comment, which I have done in praise, one can do that on the SW thread. Thanks again to all. Stosh.

Cubiche
07-19-20, 05:55
TheWimp;4883419]I saw a 5 foot 4 HSW about 30. Long wavy black hair, ok build, not huge top, nice ass walking from Belmont heading to Diversey / Fullerton direction. From my car she looks to be a 8 on scale of 10 for streetwalkers but a 6 in real non streetwalker life. Looked very clean. This was on a early Sunday morning. I thought she could be a worker. I saw her walk into the alley near the gas station past wellington. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She had a blank look on face. I asked again and got nothing. Ok maybe I was wrong. The following week I saw this same girl walking across Fullerton heading to Belmont direction. I thought, ok she is a resident of the area. I was initially wrong. Pretty girl. On a Sunday morning 5 am ish I was riding Cicero and saw her standing alone by the funeral home. I though yahtzee she is a worker maybe was just cautious. I parked on side street and walked up to her (yes I was desperate) and asked if she needed help. Same blank stare. I said do you speak Spanish, same blank stare. I also said I'm not police. Nothing. I got back in car. I saw a blue truck pull up to her and roll window down. An obvious monger. Nothing, she ignored the truck and truck did a uturn back to look for more. I continued driving on Cicero and eventually saw her standing across from the wellington hot spot just a block down near the car wash. She saw me and looked directly at me. I've seen her often very early morning alone. ".

Sounds like the same girl who was around the wee hours around North / Pulaski last year. Always looking at her phone while standing at various pick up locations in the the area and never responding to at least my inquires. I finally decided that she was either doing a doctoral study or just got her enjoyment seeing how many guys tried to hit on her.

TheWimp
07-19-20, 07:53
TheWimp;4883419]I saw a 5 foot 4 HSW about 30. Long wavy black hair, ok build, not huge top, nice ass walking from Belmont heading to Diversey / Fullerton direction. From my car she looks to be a 8 on scale of 10 for streetwalkers but a 6 in real non streetwalker life. Looked very clean. This was on a early Sunday morning. I thought she could be a worker. I saw her walk into the alley near the gas station past wellington. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She had a blank look on face. I asked again and got nothing. Ok maybe I was wrong. The following week I saw this same girl walking across Fullerton heading to Belmont direction. I thought, ok she is a resident of the area. I was initially wrong. Pretty girl. On a Sunday morning 5 am ish I was riding Cicero and saw her standing alone by the funeral home. I though yahtzee she is a worker maybe was just cautious. I parked on side street and walked up to her (yes I was desperate) and asked if she needed help. Same blank stare. I said do you speak Spanish, same blank stare. I also said I'm not police. Nothing. I got back in car. I saw a blue truck pull up to her and roll window down. An obvious monger. Nothing, she ignored the truck and truck did a uturn back to look for more. I continued driving on Cicero and eventually saw her standing across from the wellington hot spot just a block down near the car wash. She saw me and looked directly at me. I've seen her often very early morning alone. ".

Sounds like the same girl who was around the wee hours around North / Pulaski last year. Always looking at her phone while standing at various pick up locations in the the area and never responding to at least my inquires. I finally decided that she was either doing a doctoral study or just got her enjoyment seeing how many guys tried to hit on her.Cubiche. Thanks. She was on corner by car station just past diversey this morning between 5 am and 6 am. She was wearing the same clothes, long brown shirt, black sports pants with pink and yellow adidas style stripes. Long wavy black hair mid back and that is her best feature. She does have the thicker fingers but a very clean latina face. Her louis vitton style purse was slinged around her. She was looking at phone. She didn't not acknowledge the cars that stopped by always turning her back and looked annoyed. She takes the JB approach I guess of not making eye contact. If she is a non SW, then she is not bright hanging out at different times on the corner alone with cell phone. I take my rating back she maybe is a 4 in real life. Her personality a 0. Maybe she only does by appointment only. Ill ask some of the SWs if they know her. All signs say this girl is a worker. She seems to be around Sunday mornings moving from street to street and just looking at phone. How the hell she going to make money if she doesn't close the deal. If anyone has luck, please report.

Odetta
07-20-20, 02:40
Was cruising around tonight and saw a frumpy WSW by Lawrence and Kimball, lots of homeless folks around though. She was blonde and had a black hoodie on, face looked young but busted like a 20 something crack head. Then by Springfield I saw 2 HSW, one had a face like a fish and long curly hair and a 5/10 body, her friend looked like a chunky ogre.

HellCat2018
07-20-20, 11:32
Was cruising around tonight and saw a frumpy WSW by Lawrence and Kimball, lots of homeless folks around though. She was blonde and had a black hoodie on, face looked young but busted like a 20 something crack head. Then by Springfield I saw 2 HSW, one had a face like a fish and long curly hair and a 5/10 body, her friend looked like a chunky ogre.That sounds about right for the Chicago street scene.

Mspref
07-22-20, 09:20
Saw a decently cute tall light skinned with blond hair (probably a wig) BSW this morning around 7 am.

Drove by a few times but nothing. Maybe thought I was a cop as I have been told that several times.

Anyway she seemed more interested in going back and talking to her pimp who was sitting.

In a Jeep about 50 feet than she was with making any money from the several cars that tried to pick her up.

KnightRider82
07-23-20, 00:56
1st pic Monday 4 pm at Potomac and Pulaski. 2 WSW.

2nd pic. Monday at 11 am. Pulaski and Kamering. 1 WSW.

Couldn't partake was working.

KnightRider82
07-23-20, 01:23
Pulaski and Augusta. Around noon. Seen her before, definitely WSW has angel wings on her upper back She was zoned out obviously looking for a date. Would of picked her up but was in someone else's car. Came back later but no luck. She looked like an 7 out of 10 .

StanleyStankas
07-23-20, 10:05
Pulaski and Augusta. Around noon. Seen her before, definitely WSW has angel wings on her upper back She was zoned out obviously looking for a date. Would of picked her up but was in someone else's car. Came back later but no luck. She looked like an 7 out of 10 .Are doing just please keep at it, mr rider. These work and are most appreciated. I know on Sunday I am going out south to the flea so I think I will thread through this area around augusta. I usually go cicero down, however I think I will go say cicero down to north over to pulaski and down to at least say madison and then over to western. I go down to 43rd and western and then over to the flea from the back entrance. Thanks again.

Rider23
07-23-20, 10:16
Anyone know if Chicago heights or ford heights has any good locations for SW activities? I have to travel that way often for work and would like to report on some of it if there is any.

KnightRider82
07-23-20, 14:31
Today. Thursday at 12 pm Noon. 5 tj is crawling with SW. 1st spin around saw 2 WSW by Kostner and 5th. Then 2 BSW by the bridge, they looked like they were talking to their pimps in a black car. Then by 5th and Cicero one young tall BSW too busy on her cell and a short chubby BSW. Then headed towards Kilpatrick and Jackson drove that way on Kostner there was nothing. Came back to 5th and Kostner one block East I counted another 3 WSW. 2 I saw as I was passing looked like their pimp was telling them to stand on that corner. 1 WSW that came out of black suv was a 9 out of 10. Looked clean total pawg in high heels. With them on that corner were about 3 dudes. So I passed. No LEO at all.

KnightRider82
07-23-20, 15:14
At Noon Today.

LongDStyle
07-23-20, 17:22
Anyone know if Chicago heights or ford heights has any good locations for SW activities? I have to travel that way often for work and would like to report on some of it if there is any.As far as I know the only consistent activity was on E. End but that was some years ago. Haven't been over there lately so I'm not too sure. It was late night. Doubt much going on during the day. Other than that maybe around some of the notels on 30 you might see something.

KnightRider82
07-24-20, 00:03
Pic at noon.

Explorer8
07-24-20, 11:08
Pulaski and Augusta. Around noon. Seen her before, definitely WSW has angel wings on her upper back She was zoned out obviously looking for a date. Would of picked her up but was in someone else's car. Came back later but no luck. She looked like an 7 out of 10 .KnightRider82 - thanks so much for the recon! Keep it up.

StanleyStankas
07-24-20, 14:20
KnightRider82 - thanks so much for the recon! Keep it up.Awesome work and it is a work in progress as I believe you are learning your way around what to use and what not to. Thanks again!

Ump1969
07-24-20, 21:40
As far as I know the only consistent activity was on E. End but that was some years ago. Haven't been over there lately so I'm not too sure. It was late night. Doubt much going on during the day. Other than that maybe around some of the notels on 30 you

might see something.The Heights is closer to me. It hasn't been active for years. First Lincoln Highway went away. Then Dan's, a bar on Chicago Road where girls hung out went away when the owner passed. Forget the motels on Route 30. The Indian owners keep a close eye on the property. The other one by what used to be Lincoln Mall was demolished years ago. I would guess there is action in Ford Heights as one of the poorest places in the country. But you can't prove it by me. Plus they are patrolled by Cook County and the state because they can't afford their own cops. It's not an area where I wander around so can't help you. Jimmy's, the strip club on 30 is still there. But it is all AA, so another place I donyhang out.

KnightRider82
07-26-20, 01:51
KnightRider82 - thanks so much for the recon! Keep it up.Thanks Explorer 8 , I will keep it up fellow Monger. Stay safe.

KnightRider82
07-26-20, 02:04
Awesome work and it is a work in progress as I believe you are learning your way around what to use and what not to. Thanks again!Thanks StanleyStankas, good luck at the flea market. Last flea market I went to was Wolfs flea market at All State Arena parking lot. Been seeing more new faces on 5th just keep an eye out for pimps / muscle / drug dealers around these girls. They seem to be in their vehicles very close to some of these girls, it's like they don't even care if mongers see them. I see thatI don't even bother picking these girls up. Also, Almost no LEO around during my day drives from Roosevelt to Madison and Cicero to Pulaski. Guess they're focusing on protests and shootings. Stay safe bro.

IvanPobeda102
07-27-20, 07:38
Saw a decently cute tall light skinned with blond hair (probably a wig) BSW this morning around 7 am.

Drove by a few times but nothing. Maybe thought I was a cop as I have been told that several times.

Anyway she seemed more interested in going back and talking to her pimp who was sitting.

In a Jeep about 50 feet than she was with making any money from the several cars that tried to pick her up.She wants 100 for BJ. I told her she is crazy but another SW that knows her pimp said that blonde does make a lot pf money so obviously some guys are desperate to get her. LOL.

StanleyStankas
07-27-20, 13:35
Thanks StanleyStankas, good luck at the flea market. Last flea market I went to was Wolfs flea market at All State Arena parking lot. Been seeing more new faces on 5th just keep an eye out for pimps / muscle / drug dealers around these girls. They seem to be in their vehicles very close to some of these girls, it's like they don't even care if mongers see them. I see thatI don't even bother picking these girls up. Also, Almost no LEO around during my day drives from Roosevelt to Madison and Cicero to Pulaski. Guess they're focusing on protests and shootings. Stay safe bro.And believe it or not the last time I was at wolf's and that has been a few years now I actually picked up a woman or more really she picked up me while I was helping out a friend at the flea (he's been a vendor there for years). Yea love my fleas and stick to the swaps in melrose and the one on ashland. Po po came in last weekend in mp and shut a dude's business way down. They get some let's say "five finger discount" stuff displayed at these kinds of places. Anyway yea the day I met this woman she was from the northshore and either between husbands or supporters so I took a pass. It actually became stalker like and since I know very well with that pro how some women can have a temper that the dude can actually wind up dead I cut her off real quick. Yea got into the city on my scooter Friday and I headed right out. Did not see anything except the usual street traffic by jimmy's which really is mostly drug look outs. Be careful out there guys! Lots of random shootings! I heard on the radio that there are over 50 recognized gangs and over 100 k gang members so yea there seems to be a gang war down there and I don't want to hear about that one of us got taken out in cross fire while just out sniffing for some reverse triangle! Stosh. Away!

Archineer
07-28-20, 09:29
Wanted to know if anybody has hit the 26th street stroll haven't been that way in a while use to find some nice HSW that were organic women, last time I drove through was last year nothing but trannies.

KnightRider82
07-30-20, 03:18
And believe it or not the last time I was at wolf's and that has been a few years now I actually picked up a woman or more really she picked up me while I was helping out a friend at the flea (he's been a vendor there for years). Yea love my fleas and stick to the swaps in melrose and the one on ashland. Po po came in last weekend in mp and shut a dude's business way down. They get some let's say "five finger discount" stuff displayed at these kinds of places. Anyway yea the day I met this woman she was from the northshore and either between husbands or supporters so I took a pass. It actually became stalker like and since I know very well with that pro how some women can have a temper that the dude can actually wind up dead I cut her off real quick. Yea got into the city on my scooter Friday and I headed right out. Did not see anything except the usual street traffic by jimmy's which really is mostly drug look outs. Be careful out there guys! Lots of random shootings! I heard on the radio that there are over 50 recognized gangs and over 100 k gang members so yea there seems to be a gang war down there and I don't want to hear about that one of us got taken out in cross fire while just out sniffing for some reverse triangle! Stosh. Away!We do need to be careful. As a Chicago native, I can tell you the dynamics of gangs / thugs have changed. The major gangs are mostly controlled by leftovers. It's not like it used to be in the late seventies or mid eighties when I was growing up on the Northside and the near westside where as long as you didn't wear the wrong colors you can walk past them with no problem. If you had an issue with one of the young punks you know you always can go to their leader and things were taking care of. What ever shootings happened it was between them. Now they are all cliques. You now have New gangs / cliques rising up trying to establish their drug business in a more dense Chicago. I'm old school, o don't trust no one, you come into my car I make it clear with these girls not to try to dig in my pocket and I definitely don't park my car where they say. I immediately take control and always look around while they do their duty. Anyway, I agree with you regarding some women we date for free in our personal lives drive is nuts. I remember working at Northwestern hospital downtown in the 90's and my office happened to be right next to were they stored the dead bodies. A cardiologist had told me that most of the men over 45 in that cooler died from stress reales heart attacks. We joked and he said you be surprised how many of them were married. This weekend stuck by 5th rented a room and picked up several girls. $20 plus a drive to their candy man.

Always good couldn't nut so went to the next. $40 no anal Bbj Beatyfull but started with I got to get back to my boyfriend. Have her the money kicked her ass out. Next one I don't remember her name had a couple drinks in me, stripper body exactly my height very clean. Loves to party WSW in her thirties a little bossy but I told her what's up. After that game on. Paid a little xtra she said she almost never walks the street. One thing, don't bring escort prices to the street, I'm not paying it. I've had many escorts in the past, if you get the right SW with no dude hawking her, they will do more than what you pay for. You mentioned the flea market on Ashland I haven't been there in years but when I did do I was there at 6 am, my rule with flea markets is get there before 9 am because all the good stuff gets taken immediately. Anywa.

BroScience
07-30-20, 14:24
Found myself not able to sleep last night so took a stroll at 2 am, fif & cic was dry itself so I decided to head up to Armitage and Kostner and finally saw the girls. A few other mongers strolling I saw, I only saw BSW and had a taste for LSW so I drove up north on cic but no luck. Drove down Lawrence and on Monticello only saw 2 hideous trannys that looked more like cross dressers. Oh well it wasn't meant to be.

Fdottt
07-31-20, 11:57
One of the regular BSW's always out there partying with that little group on arthington every night. Body wise she has my favorite body type. Thick legs booty nice D tits squeezable stomach. She always tries to get more money out of me but settles with what I give her. Recently she starts complaining that she doesn't want to go to this area so I offer another area she agrees with. We do the deed but of course starts complaining she isn't comfortable in this other area. I only pick her up because her body is crazy but I think I'm just going to stop picking her up. I'm not getting the satisfaction that I expect these days. Can't suck on the nipples or eat the pussy (she doesn't want to feel dirty).

Ump1969
07-31-20, 23:15
One of the regular BSW's always out there partying with that little group on arthington every night. Body wise she has my favorite body type. Thick legs booty nice D tits squeezable stomach. She always tries to get more money out of me but settles with what I give her. Recently she starts complaining that she doesn't want to go to this area so I offer another area she agrees with. We do the deed but of course starts complaining she isn't comfortable in this other area. I only pick her up because her body is crazy but I think I'm just going to stop picking her up. I'm not getting the satisfaction that I expect these days. Can't suck on the nipples or eat the pussy (she doesn't want to feel dirty).That's great! I love it! She works on the street doing guys, which I guess must be clean as long as guys stay off the titties and the coochie.

StanleyStankas
08-01-20, 13:48
That's great! I love it! She works on the street doing guys, which I guess must be clean as long as guys stay off the titties and the coochie.I thought about saying something myself. "she doesn't want to feel dirty" huh? It's almost like when I read the eros ads about providers stating how educated, smart, world traveled and any other words they can use to build themselves up! No! You dumb c**t you are a wh*re! That is why we know about you! Dudes pay you to stick their dinks in your orifices and you take cash for that service! I mean I don't want to sound mean as we are all human beings and god's children, however I am really sick of these women stating themselves as being so far above all! The gps is rampant. So now it's reached street level! Get over it! And yourself or go out and get a job! Which they won't because they are too lazy! And the money from us is easy! Sorry for the rant. Stosh. Stay and play safe, fellas.

Fdottt
08-01-20, 15:13
It's funny because she invited me to her place one day out west on Jackson and let me stuff my face in her fat pussy and eat and slobber over it. Then I beg her when I see her if she can invite me to her place instead of doing it in the car and she always declines.

I don't even remember the last time I got a BBBJ out there and busted in a girl's mouth for her to swallow or spit out. It's been years. But they want 60 to 80 bucks to bend over and do it in one position.

BroScience
08-01-20, 23:49
How come fif / cic and Kilbourne from Jackson to Monroe is such a hot spot for BSWs, but there is no locations like this for LSW? I've cruised Thursday & Friday around midnight and can't find many LSWs to pick from!

OPIllini
08-02-20, 08:48
I wonder if these particular strolls from the past are still active. Or dried up:

- North Ave. Between the Chicago River and Damen.

- Armitage Ave. Between Western and Cicero.

- Wolcott between Lake and Fulton.

- Cicero between 5th and Grand.

- Madison between Western and Sacramento.

Mannheim
08-02-20, 08:57
I wonder if these particular strolls from the past are still active. Or dried up:

- Madison between Western and Sacramento.That Cicero stroll is still running.

I think that North Ave stretch you mentioned was my favorite.

Armitage has been hit with gentrification almost as bad as that North Ave stretch. I have a feeling there is a straggler on Armitage once in a great while.

And that Madison stretch is starting to see the gentrification, but I imagine there are a few ladies over there once in a while. I keep meaning to cruise that section, but every time I'm about the head over there a find a girl on the way.

ElJefe69
08-02-20, 10:49
I wonder if these particular strolls from the past are still active. Or dried up:- North Ave. Between the Chicago River and Damen.

Gentrification.

Gentrification.

Gentrification.

- Madison between Western and Sacramento.

Riina
08-02-20, 10:50

- Madison between Western and Sacramento.These hoods gentrified or are gentrifying.

StanleyStankas
08-02-20, 13:12
These hoods gentrified or are gentrifying.That first that is mentioned on north from chicago river to damen is all new younger people that really can't afford the west loop yet and that whole area is not cheap either / just to keep things in perspective. I have not seen anything on north west and I mean way west of western in years. There was a stray here and there around that viaduct across from that self service car wash and again that has been years. Some of these areas mentioned I never strolled, however yea what I would say as others have posted is that these areas are all changing and the people buying and renting, paying these big bucks for both do not want to see tricks cruising or girls hanging on corners. Not to mention spent rubbers on the streets at the curbs while they take a walk for their five buck coffees on the Sunday mornings or walking their dogs! Just is. Stosh. Stay safe all.

Fdottt
08-02-20, 13:30
But what about the area on North ave between the viaduct and Pulaski? That used to be one of our go-to spots. It doesn't look like it's gentrifying.

Buggsy52
08-02-20, 19:08
Wondering if main area that say 5th an Cicero, is 500 North Cicero? Looking at gps. Not sure. Is it in Austin humbolt park, Garfield park area? 500 north Cicero? Main area? What attracts SW there? Is west side like Garfield park, the highest crime or Lawndale or Englewood. Is one most highest crime. Usally these hot SW areas, stay same for years. Not sure why brings them there. Not sure what block Cicero or north or south it is.

Fdottt
08-02-20, 20:49
Wondering if main area that say 5th an Cicero, is 500 North Cicero? Looking at gps. Not sure. Is it in Austin humbolt park, Garfield park area? 500 north Cicero? Main area? What attracts SW there? Is west side like Garfield park, the highest crime or Lawndale or Englewood. Is one most highest crime. Usally these hot SW areas, stay same for years. Not sure why brings them there. Not sure what block Cicero or north or south it is.5th avenue is a street so 5th avenue and cicero. That area. Drive around side streets at all hours of the day.

Ump1969
08-03-20, 00:38
The discussion on gentrification and crime is interesting. Everyone who has been out trolling has their own views. Here's mine. I wouldn't expect to find much strolling in good areas. The residents are generally snobby and traditionally can go to politicians and cops to get things taken care of. Now that doesn't mean all areas are totally dangerous. It's been a long time, but I used to do strolling on the far north side on streets like Broadway and Clark. North Cicero is not necessarily the most dangerous street in the city. Neither is South Cicero or 47th. They are not the only ones- I just use them as examples. But as income goes up. Streets become cleaner. Someone mentioned North east of the river. Maybe someone else still has success, but I have not seen anyone for years. The same for North between the river and Western. This was a good area for strolling late at night after the bars closed. Yes, 5th can be dangerous, So can Pulaski and Kostner. So we make choices. If you want to be totally safe, stay home and watch porno on the little screen and wack off to nudie magazines. You also have the option of escorts, spas, and strip clubs that put out if you can afford it. For those of us that are income limited or just plain cheap, we decide if certain areas are worth the risk. So yes, gentrification definitely hurts our hobby and some areas are where you keep eyes open and your wits about you. But often, that's where the girls are.

On a side note, I am amused by a lot of people that live around me out of the city. They read stories in the media and think everyone gets shot the moment they pass the city limits. There are 50 wards in Chicago. The majority of serious crimes happen in just a few of them. I occasionally go to ball games in the city. The northwest and southwest areas are fine. Many work and dine downtown, and go to museums. But I know a lot of people in my ares who refuse to venture anywhere near the city. I have a friend who's a horndog and loves strip clubs. I want him to see the Admiral just for the experience. But he won't touch the city.

Mannheim
08-03-20, 10:29
Wondering if main area that say 5th an Cicero, is 500 North Cicero? Looking at gps. Not sure. Is it in Austin humbolt park, Garfield park area? 500 north Cicero? Main area? What attracts SW there? Is west side like Garfield park, the highest crime or Lawndale or Englewood. Is one most highest crime. Usally these hot SW areas, stay same for years. Not sure why brings them there. Not sure what block Cicero or north or south it is.For clarification, its not a street based on the number system, its just the name given to that street in honor of New York Citys Fifth Avenue. Its a street that runs on a southwest angle from Madison and California to its ending at Cicero. Cicero and 5th would be in 1000 south Cicero vicinity.

StanleyStankas
08-03-20, 13:05
For clarification, its not a street based on the number system, its just the name given to that street in honor of New York Citys Fifth Avenue. Its a street that runs on a southwest angle from Madison and California to its ending at Cicero. Cicero and 5th would be in 1000 south Cicero vicinity.Mr. Mannheim. It's deceiving at first as mentioned here it's not the typical way the city is setup. I had to take a look myself as coming back from alsip I took cic all the way back and missed it. One of the ways to tell is it is south of the ike and then it is east of cic so not a typical numbering system as well as it does run diagonally. So what is given here graciously is helpful and correct. Put your gps away and start looking for LEO and other cars. I live on my bicycle, ride my scooter and tool around in my junky old 4 banger pickup. Please people start paying attention to what you are doing! Drive, don't talk, drink coffee, talk to others, have music blasting and looking at your gps! Ok I will sit back down, shut up and stop squirming around at my desk! But geez! I just about got hit on my bicycle in a nice little hood over by the airport here and in typical fashion, her mask was on and talking to her passenger. She just about t boned me until I shouted out! Be safe all. Stosh. And sorry for the digression.

StanleyStankas
08-03-20, 13:12
The discussion on gentrification and crime is interesting. Everyone who has been out trolling has their own views. Here's mine. I wouldn't expect to find much strolling in good areas. The residents are generally snobby and traditionally can go to politicians and cops to get things taken care of. Now that doesn't mean all areas are totally dangerous. It's been a long time, but I used to do strolling on the far north side on streets like Broadway and Clark. North Cicero is not necessarily the most dangerous street in the city. Neither is South Cicero or 47th. They are not the only ones- I just use them as examples. But as income goes up. Streets become cleaner. Someone mentioned North east of the river. Maybe someone else still has success, but I have not seen anyone for years. The same for North between the river and Western. This was a good area for strolling late at night after the bars closed. Yes, 5th can be dangerous, So can Pulaski and Kostner. So we make choices. If you want to be totally safe, stay home and watch porno on the little screen and wack off to nudie magazines. You also have the option of escorts, spas, and strip clubs that put out if you can afford it. For those of us that are income limited or just plain cheap, we decide if certain areas are worth the risk. So yes, gentrification definitely hurts our hobby and some areas are where you keep eyes open and your wits about you. But often, that's where the girls are.

On a side note, I am amused by a lot of people that live around me out of the city. They read stories in the media and think everyone gets shot the moment they pass the city limits. There are 50 wards in Chicago. The majority of serious crimes happen in just a few of them. I occasionally go to ball games in the city. The northwest and southwest areas are fine. Many work and dine downtown, and go to museums. But I know a lot of people in my ares who refuse to venture anywhere near the city. I have a friend who's a horndog and loves strip clubs. I want him to see the Admiral just for the experience. But he won't touch the city.Observations, ump! Even out by me there are people that have not been in the city in 30 years. I like to say to people the city is a "where and when" kind of place. Look you are going to find smash and grabs out here by me and I used to see the remains of a window on the street when I owned in the west loop which is supposedly the safest area of the city. Also certain streets like cic and western up and down have always been pretty decent streets. What we want on the street is priced at an amount because there is indeed risk. One can get their rocks off for a twenty and a Jackson. Well that same scooby do might run one $$4 by going to a provider's condo in river north. Just is. Risk and reward. Stosh.

StanleyStankas
08-03-20, 13:18
But what about the area on North ave between the viaduct and Pulaski? That used to be one of our go-to spots. It doesn't look like it's gentrifying.However I am up and down north from say cic east and usually cut in at milwaukee and I personally have not seen anything out there. It's in the shadows of humboldt so I am sure those side streets are dicey. What the upwardly mobile look for is what one can find say at division and damen ish area. Lots of little bars, restaurants and coffee shops. North over where mentioned just is not a walking area. The street is way too big for that.

Buggsy52
08-03-20, 14:17
However I am up and down north from say cic east and usually cut in at milwaukee and I personally have not seen anything out there. It's in the shadows of humboldt so I am sure those side streets are dicey. What the upwardly mobile look for is what one can find say at division and damen ish area. Lots of little bars, restaurants and coffee shops. North over where mentioned just is not a walking area. The street is way too big for that.I zoom in on gps on 5th ave an 900 Cicero. 5th off Cicero, just before railroad viaduct overhead. You turn bfore viaduct on Cicero on 5th. That where most SW activity. Is? Cicero an some on 5th? Never been there but I thinking it found different areas. 5th ave off Cicero. Follow it on gps. Looking at scenery, looks pretty dark an dangerous at night I thinking, looks like go Garfield park after long way an off side is all streets with old apts. The kind you see on news on phone off where all shootings happen at, never been there. But in my SW experience. I thinking that not lot SW there. Maybe 15 possibility. Around Cicero 5th ave area. Or wherever hang out close there, not sure what reason is they be in that location, how risky is hunting there from ripoff robbery schemes or be followed by robbers or car jackers, ? Or police? Vechile impoundment. An bail bond if busted pick up girl there be bad. I was busted in 2005, cost me plenty. Felt like rolled when out jail, I have not pick up SW in 3 yrs. An before then a year or 2, none around here. An what are. You not normally pick up.

Mannheim
08-03-20, 22:40
But what about the area on North ave between the viaduct and Pulaski? That used to be one of our go-to spots. It doesn't look like it's gentrifying.You're right that was the hot area for some time. I would go a step farther and say on North Ave from Pulaski to Western was pretty good.

Humboldt Park has seen a good uptick in gentrification and 606 trail really ticked it up another notch.

As for the immediate North and Pulaski intersection, yes its changed. The brand new condo building on the southeast corner. The new bank on the northeast corner have all been put up in the last 5 or 6 years. As discussed Armitage is gentrifying and its pushing south and west. I have friends in real estate and the new Humboldt Park investment is EGP. East Garfield Park is being bought up by investors. Who know even Madison and Pulaski will even someday be a trendy neighborhood.

StanleyStankas
08-03-20, 23:06
I zoom in on gps on 5th ave an 900 Cicero. 5th off Cicero, just before railroad viaduct overhead. You turn bfore viaduct on Cicero on 5th. That where most SW activity. Is? Cicero an some on 5th? Never been there but I thinking it found different areas. 5th ave off Cicero. Follow it on gps. Looking at scenery, looks pretty dark an dangerous at night I thinking, looks like go Garfield park after long way an off side is all streets with old apts. The kind you see on news on phone off where all shootings happen at, never been there. But in my SW experience. I thinking that not lot SW there. Maybe 15 possibility. Around Cicero 5th ave area. Or wherever hang out close there, not sure what reason is they be in that location, how risky is hunting there from ripoff robbery schemes or be followed by robbers or car jackers, ? Or police? Vechile impoundment. An bail bond if busted pick up girl there be bad. I was busted in 2005, cost me plenty. Felt like rolled when out jail, I have not pick up SW in 3 yrs. An before then a year or 2, none around here. An what are. You not normally pick up.On here will chime in I am sure as that area is way out of my skill set. I know the area and where it is and where SW action has been reported, however I don't know the ins and outs like pockets of close in apartments, parks, one way streets, alleys, lighting and where to park for the work to be performed, etc. So I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction. I would say for me and this is only imo if one does not know the terrain and I am not referring to a gps or google maps I would not venture into that kind of territory. Good luck. Stosh.

CGuy2
08-04-20, 07:41
I've seen a lot of talk on here about 5th and Cicero. Pulaski and North.

If you do not know where these areas are already, stay the hell away. I travel through this part of the city in daylight and would not venture there after dark.

The is not like and Broadway or Clark St in the 80's or any of the other strolls from ago. These areas are hard core not gentrifying in our lifetimes. You will not have the instincts to survive if you are not familiar with the area.

Plus, CPD will pick our your suburban ride from a block away.

ChiTownGuy76
08-04-20, 10:07

If you do not know where these areas are already, stay the hell away. I travel through this part of the city in daylight and would not venture there after dark.

The is not like and Broadway or Clark St in the 80's or any of the other strolls from ago. These areas are hard core not gentrifying in our lifetimes. You will not have the instincts to survive if you are not familiar with the area.

Plus, CPD will pick our your suburban ride from a block away.Ha, I grew up in Humboldt Park in the 80's and 90's and well even 5th scares me! If I have to pass through there I have all my sense on alert. Just not my scene. I give you guys credit who venture out there, a lot braver than I am!

StanleyStankas
08-04-20, 13:00

Plus, CPD will pick our your suburban ride from a block away.Very well put! City skills must be honed and you said, as mentioned by another, the questions that are being asked in regards to those areas one can tell that the person imo should stay far away especially after dark. I was born right in the west side, moved away with the suburban crowd in the 60's, came back on my own in the 80's, moved back out until 06 and owned until two years ago and now near the big airport. That all said I know well that my skills are extremely rusty and out dated. Like mentioned this is not the 80's on clark or broadway past say belmont and north. That was my area of play. The streets are very rough these days. Shootings everywhere and lots of desperate people doing very desperate things!

Hockey Guy
08-05-20, 00:27
I just happened to be driving thru the area around 5:00 pm Tuesday night. I saw Amanda who is a WSW walking on Cicero going north by 50th. She is not bad looking and has very nice looking hair blowing in the breeze. I have seen her before and it was a complete rush job so that turned me off, so I pass on her every time now, even though she is really not that bad looking.

Devlin
08-05-20, 21:07
She is not bad looking and has very nice looking hair blowing in the breeze... Sounds like an 80's rock video by Survivor or Bon Jovi. Lol

Methinks you want to do her again. Just Do It!

HanginBalls
08-05-20, 22:07
Sounds like an 80's rock video by Survivor or Bon Jovi. Lol

Methinks you want to do her again. Just Do It!Chicago's very own. "Survivor".

Riina
08-06-20, 15:21
What attracts SW there? Drugs. The walkers at fifth and Cicero are all addicts. Wildrider use to post about them.

I have friends in real estate and the new Humboldt Park investment is EGP. East Garfield Park is being bought up by investors. The area north of Madison and east of Kedzie in EGP is really good now. White girls walking their dogs all over the place. If you can get a proper mortgage, buy a two / three flat. It will be your hooker cookie jar in ten years.

StanleyStankas
08-06-20, 20:22
Drugs. The walkers at fifth and Cicero are all addicts. Wildrider use to post about them.

The area north of Madison and east of Kedzie in EGP is really good now. White girls walking their dogs all over the place. If you can get a proper mortgage, buy a two / three flat. It will be your hooker cookie jar in ten years.And investing early in a particular area when it is still down for next to nothing, becoming a diamond in the rough with upgrades on your building and then hopefully catching the trend at the right time. When I bought in the west loop most all of the really sweet deals were gone and this was in 07. Then the bottom dropped out and now it came back and is climbing. Uk village became the next west loop. Regarding humboldt a former customer of mine that was also in real estate at the time when I bought my loft down in the west loop actually did just that in humboldt. Unfortunately he lost it eventually because the trend did not hit quick enough to keep his bankers happy. So yea if one can second guess a particular area and has the cash and stamina to hunker down in a not so good area sometimes the gamble can pay off. When I go through west loop now on my scooter to the big post office they are doing nothing but building and building and pricing is going up and up. I no longer wanted to hold on so really for me it became a break even deal. Also remember that if you move into a hot area the lifestyle comes with it so you spend and spend and spend because you want to be out and on those streets! So to stay on point- one will see less and less of massage places and any street traffic whatsoever as the area changes as that white girl walking her dog does not want to see spent rubbers at the curb! Or us cruising through the area for a scooby dooby do! All imo stay safe all. Stosh.

RationalityLoL
08-07-20, 03:21
Drugs. The walkers at fifth and Cicero are all addicts. Wildrider use to post about them.

The area north of Madison and east of Kedzie in EGP is really good now. White girls walking their dogs all over the place. If you can get a proper mortgage, buy a two / three flat. It will be your hooker cookie jar in ten years.Hooker cookie jar? Do you mean a place where hookers will be walking around there all the time?

KnightRider82
08-08-20, 15:42
Dated a WSW on 5th mellow as hell, killer body. Does like her candy I've posted before about her but thought her name was Maggie but it turns out it's not She gave me her digits Was wearing like a jump suit that was so tight it showed her camel toe. Tight ass superb mouth skills, no anal:(but no rush BBBJ is superb. Willing to share her digits nothing in return but if you have digits for a WSW you recommend that would be great.

Mannheim
08-08-20, 16:03
Swung around the block after I seen a huge pair of chocolate titties for sale on Sibley just west of Halsted around midnight. Smoking hot BSW for that area. BJ was real good but she stopped after a minute, she didn't seem to want to work that hard anymore so she told me to "come get dis booty". Pounded her doggie for like 30 seconds and soon as I reached down under to grab one of those giant soft tits I finished like it was a push button. I hate banging in a car, its uncomfortable, but I don't think I could ever finish that fast with just a BJ. So this was different. Maybe it was the right girl I don't know. I'll probably never see her again, didn't get her name, I was in a daze after that. Dropped her off down Halsted at 154th.

Ump1969
08-09-20, 01:06
I zoom in on gps on 5th ave an 900 Cicero. 5th off Cicero, just before railroad viaduct overhead. You turn bfore viaduct on Cicero on 5th. That where most SW activity. Is? Cicero an some on 5th? Never been there but I thinking it found different areas. 5th ave off Cicero. Follow it on gps. Looking at scenery, looks pretty dark an dangerous at night I thinking, looks like go Garfield park after long way an off side is all streets with old apts. The kind you see on news on phone off where all shootings happen at, never been there. But in my SW experience. I thinking that not lot SW there. Maybe 15 possibility. Around Cicero 5th ave area. Or wherever hang out close there, not sure what reason is they be in that location, how risky is hunting there from ripoff robbery schemes or be followed by robbers or car jackers, ? Or police? Vechile impoundment. An bail bond if busted pick up girl there be bad. I was busted in 2005, cost me plenty. Felt like rolled when out jail, I have not pick up SW in 3 yrs. An before then a year or 2, none around here. An what are. You not normally pick up.You make good points. With or without girls, 5th and Cicero to 5th and Kostner is a high crime area. So, yes, you will definitely see LEO. Actually north of the Ike is worse and seems to attract more crowds in good weather. Many of the girls bed down in the area and get their candy in the area. More than a few girls have told me the cops are not bothering them during the pandemic as the cops don't want to catch anything. That might be true but I'm not about to stop a blue-and-white to ask them. As far as companions of the girls, my practice is never to pick up a girl on the first pass, but to scan the area first, And I don't pick up girls not by themselves.