PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

StanleyStankas
08-05-19, 09:41
In an alley near 5th with a friend when an African American guy comes walking up the alley behind us. I started the car and was preparing to drive on when a brownish SUV pulled in at the other end of the alley with his cell phone up and filming. The guy behind us took a run for my car and tried the backdoor handle, but I was already in backwards motion at this point. I was able to get back to the street and I took off. However, the SUV picked up the other guy and followed me for almost 15 straight minutes. All the while filming me and trying to get my attention. He even ran up to my car at one point and was trying to get my attention but the light changed and I drove off. Eventually I lost him long enough to drop off my friend near one of her other friends, before the SUV showed up AGAIN and started tailing me. I headed for the highway though at this point and he veered off before getting onto the on ramp.

Anyone else have this happen to them? I doubt they can do anything with my license plate number as far as getting my personal info. And the camera didn't catch us in a compromising position, so I'm not sure what their end game was on this whole thing.

Anyway, be careful and on the lookout.Neighborhood watch thing or something like that. Imo just a scare tactic to stay out of their area. Definitely not po po because if they wanted you they already would. They can't do anything with the plate or car description. Possibly if they are indeed concerned citizens they would take it to their local caps meeting once a month and show it to the officer in charge. I attended many of those and really it's all window dressing down in the city. Caps is a joke and most cops off the record would tell you that. When I did what I now call my "sucker work" I was heavily involved with caps, dac and the city. After I realized it did nothing to improve the hood I stopped. When I hung around beat guys downtown on my bicycle they told me that caps is nothing more to appease the local people from leaving and not paying real estate taxes! Nothing to do with safety of the citizenry. They could also take the video to their local precinct and again will just be appeased by saying oh we'll look out for that vehicle and thank you very much! Will go nowhere.

Irocz
08-05-19, 10:36
In an alley near 5th with a friend when an African American guy comes walking up the alley behind us. I started the car and was preparing to drive on when a brownish SUV pulled in at the other end of the alley with his cell phone up and filming. The guy behind us took a run for my car and tried the backdoor handle, but I was already in backwards motion at this point. I was able to get back to the street and I took off. However, the SUV picked up the other guy and followed me for almost 15 straight minutes. All the while filming me and trying to get my attention. He even ran up to my car at one point and was trying to get my attention but the light changed and I drove off. Eventually I lost him long enough to drop off my friend near one of her other friends, before the SUV showed up AGAIN and started tailing me. I headed for the highway though at this point and he veered off before getting onto the on ramp.

Anyone else have this happen to them? I doubt they can do anything with my license plate number as far as getting my personal info. And the camera didn't catch us in a compromising position, so I'm not sure what their end game was on this whole thing.

Anyway, be careful and on the lookout.It could be a new blackmailing tactic I guess they think they could get more money that way instead of robbing you at gun point just to find the credit cards locked LOL.

Hopalong
08-05-19, 10:50
It could be a new blackmailing tactic I guess they think they could get more money that way instead of robbing you at gun point just to find the credit cards locked LOL.Not sure why they think they can get my personal info from a license plate number. As far as I know, that's not possible unless you're a cop. And even if they did, I'm not married, nor do I have children. Hell, if the video was good, I might have actually paid for a copy.

Ump1969
08-06-19, 01:22

Anyway, be careful and on the lookout.Even in black areas there can be crusaders out to change the world. Kids are getting shot. Drug dealers are on every corner. But let's get those dangerous white guys screwing women. Or it could be blackmail, like someone else said. Gee, how are the crack dealers going to stay in business if the girls can't work?

Chuck Horris
08-06-19, 05:15
Well I'm more of a lurker on here but, anyways want to share a story I have that happened a few weeks ago. A girl I picked up off of 47th and had been seeing for a few months that seemed pretty cool totally flipped on me at a hotel. She was in the bathroom for about an hour and was using needles. I was didn't even get down to business with her any thing I said she would just snap on me. Then it even got worse when I seen her go do this crazy walking dead dance for 10 minutes. She eventually passed out on the bed and went to sleep. I couldn't leave her there and just go. I was afraid she might OD or something so I stayed there for 10 hours then woke her up. Got up and left. It was such a horrible experience I never want to pick up any streetwalker again. That dance was something out of the exorcist she looked possessed. Not going to say who it was but they are all on that. I never seen that in my life.

Meddic80
08-06-19, 20:20
Well I'm more of a lurker on here but, anyways want to share a story I have that happened a few weeks ago. A girl I picked up off of 47th and had been seeing for a few months that seemed pretty cool totally flipped on me at a hotel. She was in the bathroom for about an hour and was using needles. I was didn't even get down to business with her any thing I said she would just snap on me. Then it even got worse when I seen her go do this crazy walking dead dance for 10 minutes. She eventually passed out on the bed and went to sleep. I couldn't leave her there and just go. I was afraid she might OD or something so I stayed there for 10 hours then woke her up. Got up and left. It was such a horrible experience I never want to pick up any streetwalker again. That dance was something out of the exorcist she looked possessed. Not going to say who it was but they are all on that. I never seen that in my life.I feel you. I used to see this gal for years and she ended getting heavy into using. I remembered one time being in her apartment and she was so high and started tweaking (weird dance etc.) I was so afraid that she was going to OD and luckily she didn't. After she ease down and back to normal I left. I ended sending her a text to seek help.

ZckBrc
08-06-19, 22:33
After midnight, Rebecca was on the far north side. WSW, 25 ish, 8/10 body- not a spinner, definitely not fat, athletic to average, looked like a hot college girl you might see around loyola. Face 7/10, brunette, maybe Italian, maybe Latina. Over all, 8/10 to 9/10 for a SWer, more girl next door than a model type but an absolutely smoking body. She was showing a lot of leg in cutt off jean booty shorts. Said she has a place off Belmont and Cicero but heads to the north side because it is safer. Excellent skills, bit of an upseller, but overall, a good attitude. Sexy chick, keep an eye out for her.

StanleyStankas
08-07-19, 08:03
Well I'm more of a lurker on here but, anyways want to share a story I have that happened a few weeks ago. A girl I picked up off of 47th and had been seeing for a few months that seemed pretty cool totally flipped on me at a hotel. She was in the bathroom for about an hour and was using needles. I was didn't even get down to business with her any thing I said she would just snap on me. Then it even got worse when I seen her go do this crazy walking dead dance for 10 minutes. She eventually passed out on the bed and went to sleep. I couldn't leave her there and just go. I was afraid she might OD or something so I stayed there for 10 hours then woke her up. Got up and left. It was such a horrible experience I never want to pick up any streetwalker again. That dance was something out of the exorcist she looked possessed. Not going to say who it was but they are all on that. I never seen that in my life.Mr horris. If you'd have just left and sadly most would even her so called "friends" she may have died and somehow somewhere you'd be tied into the death imo. A license plate, someone saw you, this, that, fingerprints. Who knows what path it could have taken given the fact that I am sure with the local po po she is known as a working girl and a druggie. Still at least this way you are out of the loop. Commendable. Stosh. Out.

SnowBnnyLvr
08-07-19, 14:17
Mr horris. If you'd have just left and sadly most would even her so called "friends" she may have died and somehow somewhere you'd be tied into the death imo. A license plate, someone saw you, this, that, fingerprints. Who knows what path it could have taken given the fact that I am sure with the local po po she is known as a working girl and a druggie. Still at least this way you are out of the loop. Commendable. Stosh. Out.A couple years back I was in a situation where an ambulance was called for an OD to my house. My sibling at the time was an addict. I was asleep in my room and I get a knock at my bedroom door from a cop saying someone was in need of medical assistance in my home. My sibling brought over a girl to shoot up with. She had stopped breathing. He called 911, while making himself a sandwich, because he knew that there is a new law that if you call 911 for an OD victim no one will be charged for any crimes. My home had weed pipes in my living room and my sibling had needles in his room. The only thing the cops told me is that they didn't want to have to come back to my home for a domestic disturbance from beating my bro's ass because they seen how pissed off I was at him for the rude awakening. So, do call 911 if they turn blue and stop breathing. They are just trying to prevent fatal OD's from people being afraid to call 911 for being arrested. If she died and you left maybe you might be charged.

StanleyStankas
08-07-19, 16:02
A couple years back I was in a situation where an ambulance was called for an OD to my house. My sibling at the time was an addict. I was asleep in my room and I get a knock at my bedroom door from a cop saying someone was in need of medical assistance in my home. My sibling brought over a girl to shoot up with. She had stopped breathing. He called 911, while making himself a sandwich, because he knew that there is a new law that if you call 911 for an OD victim no one will be charged for any crimes. My home had weed pipes in my living room and my sibling had needles in his room. The only thing the cops told me is that they didn't want to have to come back to my home for a domestic disturbance from beating my bro's ass because they seen how pissed off I was at him for the rude awakening. So, do call 911 if they turn blue and stop breathing. They are just trying to prevent fatal OD's from people being afraid to call 911 for being arrested. If she died and you left maybe you might be charged.I know when I drove the big blue bus on occasion someone would board and I knew they were drugged out. Things like trying to put a 20 dollar bill into a machine when the fare back then was less than 2 bucks. I would say get on sit down and be quiet the ride was free. Once the bus started rolling inevitably either from the heat for winter or the a. C. For summer they would doze off. At the end of the line I would just hammer on something loud nearby and shout out time to go end of the line! Bus is goin from here to the garage! If you stay you'll sleep in the garage! They would be startled, get up, get off and sure enough land on the concrete face down! Someone else's problem at that point. Also a cop I kinda know along heim as he hangs out to decompress after his overnight shift and sits in his vehicle, smokes cigars, raps on the phone and has a beer or two. He's a great guy was a white shirt but now just a blue by choice in another little village / town by heim. He said that now they carry around these bottles of something to spray for od's. I mean I know nothing and want to know nothing about druggies / pinheads, however he told me that departments are carrying these around for lawsuits aimed at po po. Really sucks. The dealer gives a rat's a** about the junkie. Too bad. Terrible choices.

George Stark
08-07-19, 22:47
if you call 911 for an OD victim no one will be charged for any crimes.The Illinois law has quantity limits which you can't exceed or you lose the immunity. (See here (http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/publicacts/fulltext.asp?Name=097-0678) for details.) Since I wouldn't know how much a chick is carrying or how possession would be applied, for example, in a motel room, I'd still have concerns. On the other hand, not sure I could let somebody die. ETA: I guess if somebody had stopped breathing, I'd make the call.

Better to just stay out of those situations whenever possible.

BadDances
08-07-19, 23:58
Lots of walkers on 5th today. A lot of them just standing around though that were new. I saw one really young and white top, blonde, she walked up to my window which is my first concern. She kept asking me what I want to do. Felt stingy.

StanleyStankas
08-08-19, 10:58
Lots of walkers on 5th today. A lot of them just standing around though that were new. I saw one really young and white top, blonde, she walked up to my window which is my first concern. She kept asking me what I want to do. Felt stingy.Just get the f**k out of here, officer! And keep goin! Good move.

JumpSmoker90
08-09-19, 22:43
I was cruising Harvey last night and I came upon probably one of the best looking SW's I've seen in a while. Short haired BSW wearing tight jean shorts and heels. I didn't have time to to partake but I stopped to chat with her so at least I could determine if she was one of Dart's girls. I didn't get a good look at her when I drove past so I decided to pull up to her so i could get a better look. Man was this chick bangin. Didn't see any evidence of drug use like you expect with some of these chicks so that was a plus. I cruise Harvey often but not enough to know who are the regular faces but I definitely am going to go back to check her out.

George Stark
08-11-19, 00:28
Approximately where in Harvey?

I was cruising Harvey last night and I came upon probably one of the best looking SW's I've seen in a while. Short haired BSW wearing tight jean shorts and heels. I ... Man was this chick bangin. .

Ump1969
08-12-19, 17:57
Approximately where in Harvey?

.Hopefully the monger will answer. But Harvey usually means 154th St although I have lately noticed some BSW action on 159th west of Halstead.

Ump1969
08-12-19, 18:01
Lots of walkers on 5th today. A lot of them just standing around though that were new. I saw one really young and white top, blonde, she walked up to my window which is my first concern. She kept asking me what I want to do. Felt stingy.I talked about this a few weeks ago. A few nights ago, I went on 5th just out f curiosity. It was early Sunday morn. There were a number of BSWs out. Right by Cicero, girls were walking in front of or walking right up to moving cars. They were also scantily clad in the old fashioned way. Now, this could be real and CPD could be giving BSW hall passes. But with all the LEO action I have seen on 5th the past few months, it doesn't look good. It's just too obvious.

JumpSmoker90
08-12-19, 22:29
Hopefully the monger will answer. But Harvey usually means 154th St although I have lately noticed some BSW action on 159th west of Halstead.Yep. It was on 154th. She was hangin out on the corner by that convenience store. I forgot her name but if my memory is correct I think she said it was Shelly.

Thee are some SW's that can be seen on 159th. I usually see them between Park Ave and Wood

PghTraveler
08-12-19, 23:54
There are so many strippers out that way I've always wondered if girls hit the street when money is short. In Cali "web only independents" will get to strolling when it's slow.

Yep. It was on 154th. She was hangin out on the corner by that convenience store. I forgot her name but if my memory is correct I think she said it was Shelly.

Thee are some SW's that can be seen on 159th. I usually see them between Park Ave and Wood

JamesNoper
08-13-19, 11:39
Met a nice petite girl recently on 5th named Sam. Says she usually works online. Very nice visit.

Here's the rule of 5th: BSW on the west side of 5th closer to Cic, all others east of the underpass. I think the BSWs scare off all the other girls from that main drag on 5th. Funny, cause I see them out there for hours getting 0 business, meanwhile the girls on the other end of 5th are there for literally minutes sometimes.

I like BSW as much as the next guy, but the last 3 were scams. One was a tranny, the next robbed me, and the last bait and switched with services offered.

For those who frequent the area, I saw a smoking hot one with face tattoos there recently. Anyone had her and got name or digits?

CrazyHorse312
08-13-19, 13:03
There are so many strippers out that way I've always wondered if girls hit the street when money is short. In Cali "web only independents" will get to strolling when it's slow.I doubt it. Every couple months I find my way out there and I drive 159 and 154 between park and wood and the only action I see is old and strung out. Last year some time did see one young BSW with huge mamms in a tiny top standing one the corner, the strange sight immediately put me on full salute but it was on 154 which only has a streetlight every few blocks and there were a few guys standing across the street so I didn't stop.

HappyHunter7
08-14-19, 14:26
Lots of walkers on 5th today. A lot of them just standing around though that were new. I saw one really young and white top, blonde, she walked up to my window which is my first concern. She kept asking me what I want to do. Felt stingy.I saw her too and was very skeptical. Circled a few times and then parked and watched a little bit. She seemed like she kept touching her ear, talking and looking at her phone while generally pacing back and forth from the corner. She looked like she had a earpiece and was talking to someone but I can't be sure. Be careful out by 5th.

JamesNoper
08-14-19, 15:11
I saw her too and was very skeptical. Circled a few times and then parked and watched a little bit. She seemed like she kept touching her ear, talking and looking at her phone while generally pacing back and forth from the corner. She looked like she had a earpiece and was talking to someone but I can't be sure. Be careful out by 5th.I don't understand this logic. You don't talk to her through the window and make her get in the car. Once she's in, before saying anything, you do the LE check. All should be well. Why all the spying shit? Should be very easy to tell.

Mannheim
08-14-19, 15:27
I don't understand this logic. You don't talk to her through the window and make her get in the car. Once she's in, before saying anything, you do the LE check. All should be well. Why all the spying shit? Should be very easy to tell.LEO would never get in your car. They do busts through the window. The law is simple: sex or attempted sex for money = illegal. You only have to make a deal by speaking. Once you say amount of money for the act or even say "yes" to the amount they offer you are subject to arrest.

Fdottt
08-14-19, 16:24
I don't understand this logic. You don't talk to her through the window and make her get in the car. Once she's in, before saying anything, you do the LE check. All should be well. Why all the spying shit? Should be very easy to tell.This. "She walked up to my car and asked what I was looking for. I quickly bolted and ran to the forum to tell you guys".

I don't take that area for stings even though it would be the best area for them (not saying its impossible).

BadDances
08-14-19, 23:38
This. "She walked up to my car and asked what I was looking for. I quickly bolted and ran to the forum to tell you guys".

I don't take that area for stings even though it would be the best area for them (not saying its impossible).There has been a lot of action from LEO there. She seemed TGTBT and when they walk up you say get in and they respond, what do you want to do, and how much you pay me, you walk away. Seems like common sense.

Chik Fil A
08-15-19, 01:03
Dreamt of Sonia euro WSW last night. Found her by 5th and Cic. . 6 for CBJ w pics. Have her number. If you aren't a senior with a trade who allows pics don't pm me.Picked her up a few weeks back Cic /5th. Decent CBJ wouldn't DT. Laid back worth the $!

JamesNoper
08-15-19, 09:46
There has been a lot of action from LEO there. She seemed TGTBT and when they walk up you say get in and they respond, what do you want to do, and how much you pay me, you walk away. Seems like common sense.Yes. Never just, ever talk about it. In fact, I don't ever talk to the girls really at all about business. I simply take out what I'm willing to put in and put it in her hand and then we get busy. Easy enough, nothing to record. But to their point, I've never heard a story from anyone in the game about a UC getting into the car with a hobbyist. They do it through the window. If they want to talk thru the window, move on.

The next bit of advice won't work for everyone I know, but I pay the girls up front in full. If something goes sidways and they want to scam me, they can just get out right then and I don't try to stop them or anything. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not out here to get fucked up by some hooker. So somedays what I want will cost a lot more than it does for you guys, but by letting go of a few bucks here and there, I avoid bigger issues and its still cheaper than going online.

FaceGlazer2018
08-15-19, 17:40
Was out around 1 am when I came across a Latina SW prob in her 40's. Saw her get picked up earlier and thought I give her a shot. Went to my go to spot and gave her. 40 for a BBBJ. Asked for a cof with video for an extra. 1. She agreed and gave an above avg performance! Said she has a number but couldn't remember it as she left her phone in her ride. Will def be on the lookout for her again. She took the facial like a champ too.

Heathwood
08-16-19, 11:07
Saw two woman walking with a bicycle on 135th west of Kedzie. They both had the SW vibe.

On second time through 15 minutes later they were gone.

Westside10
08-16-19, 13:39
Saw 2 BSW on the corner 1 block north of jiffy lube on Cicero past diversy and another thick one brfore belmont, plus saw JB out twice this week in the same area she's the tall leggy blonde she's ok with great fake tits, all around 4 am omw to work.

Irocz
08-17-19, 13:30
Met a nice petite girl recently on 5th named Sam. Says she usually works online. Very nice visit.

Here's the rule of 5th: BSW on the west side of 5th closer to Cic, all others east of the underpass. I think the BSWs scare off all the other girls from that main drag on 5th. Funny, cause I see them out there for hours getting 0 business, meanwhile the girls on the other end of 5th are there for literally minutes sometimes.

I like BSW as much as the next guy, but the last 3 were scams. One was a tranny, the next robbed me, and the last bait and switched with services offered.

For those who frequent the area, I saw a smoking hot one with face tattoos there recently. Anyone had her and got name or digits?A few years back all that stroll was mixed, not just BSW and even the BSW's there were legit. It seems to me like pimps took over that spot and they kicked all the other girls away.

The reason why they don't get much business is because they're overpriced, yeah some of them are hot as fuck but still a SW date and most of us knows the rates and that's all we're willing to give, but apparently their pimps doesn't understand that part. Terrible business people if you ask me. I was going to write that a few weeks back. I picked up one of them girls, I knew I was going to regret it but she was hot as hell so I took the chance. First agreement 40 CBJ then she started to rush me within a minute I offered her 15 more for FS, took them and then she said she needed more than that, ling story short halfass CBJ, so unless you're willing to soend 100 bucks, avoid them.

I've seen that tattooed face girl, she can definitely take a beating LOL.

Irocz
08-17-19, 13:34
Dreamed about a nice preggo BSW on tgat small street by the thrift store on grand nearby pulaski. 40 CFS, that date was hot! I can't remember her name and no digits, long cobalt hair. Well the preggo part should be descriptive enough LOL.

Irocz
08-17-19, 13:37
Saw 2 BSW on the corner 1 block north of jiffy lube on Cicero past diversy and another thick one brfore belmont, plus saw JB out twice this week in the same area she's the tall leggy blonde she's ok with great fake tits, all around 4 am omw to work.I've dated both. One is Kimberly, the other one (glasses) can't remember her name but she's good too. Kim is my favorite, they're older but they have amazing skills, even with rubber on it. Little pricey, 60 FS or BBBJCIM but worth it.

OldAndInTheWay
08-17-19, 18:19
After midnight, Rebecca was on the far north side. WSW, 25 ish, 8/10 body- not a spinner, definitely not fat, athletic to average, looked like a hot college girl you might see around loyola. Face 7/10, brunette, maybe Italian, maybe Latina. Over all, 8/10 to 9/10 for a SWer, more girl next door than a model type but an absolutely smoking body. She was showing a lot of leg in cutt off jean booty shorts. Said she has a place off Belmont and Cicero but heads to the north side because it is safer. Excellent skills, bit of an upseller, but overall, a good attitude. Sexy chick, keep an eye out for her.Hey.

I dated a girl named rebecca on the south end of cicero is this the same one? New to cicero at the time. Has a son on home monitoring. Man I'd love to get back together with her again!

SportingLife
08-19-19, 01:23
If a chick passes out, you rub their sternum real hard and pinch the skin hard on their wrist. If they don't wake up, are having trouble breathing, or the lips or fingers turn blue, it's time to call 911. Spend all night watching them half breathe? No fucking thanks. If you're married, leave the door open. If you're single and she's blue and your guilt can't stand it if she checks out, you can stay and give her cpr. I used to carry narcan or have it around if I let a chick I knew really well and was very friendly with crash at my house. And no, I never had anything stolen. Of course I'd hide the cash and they knew it. I had to hit a few of them with it and it's a trip. Before I got older, I had a lot of SW action. They go from dead or half dead to groggy to awake pretty quick. Then they come out of that high straight as you. They'll be out of it a minute, and then they might be pissed because they'll be in withdrawal. My take on it is better to hit them with it and wake them up than cops find your plate from a witness or camera and come to talk to you later about a dead hooker isn't going to happen, and your karma has gone up a few dozen notches. Just my 2 cents. Narcan is free from the chicago recovery alliance. I used to give it to them. How those idiots shoot up or even snort without it is beyond me. Someone freaks and leaves them there or they get high alone with no one to save them. That's how they die. A lot of dope fiends die from od, it's just a matter of time before the dope of the lifestyle gets them. Some of them are pretty good people, just fucked up in a different way than I am.

Mr horris. If you'd have just left and sadly most would even her so called "friends" she may have died and somehow somewhere you'd be tied into the death imo. A license plate, someone saw you, this, that, fingerprints. Who knows what path it could have taken given the fact that I am sure with the local po po she is known as a working girl and a druggie. Still at least this way you are out of the loop. Commendable. Stosh. Out.

SportingLife
08-19-19, 01:28
See my other reply on what to do if it happens again.

If you want to see how to bring them back, go to chicago recovery alliance and see the video. You might have to google any positive change to find it. That's what the paramedics do although now they have nasal spray. I think they still give out the needles and the vials. It's free and their mobile trucks are all over the city on a schedule. I give it out.

Two of my all times faves died from od. If I'd been there, they'd have lived.

Well I'm more of a lurker on here but, anyways want to share a story I have that happened a few weeks ago. A girl I picked up off of 47th and had been seeing for a few months that seemed pretty cool totally flipped on me at a hotel. She was in the bathroom for about an hour and was using needles. I was didn't even get down to business with her any thing I said she would just snap on me. Then it even got worse when I seen her go do this crazy walking dead dance for 10 minutes. She eventually passed out on the bed and went to sleep. I couldn't leave her there and just go. I was afraid she might OD or something so I stayed there for 10 hours then woke her up. Got up and left. It was such a horrible experience I never want to pick up any streetwalker again. That dance was something out of the exorcist she looked possessed. Not going to say who it was but they are all on that. I never seen that in my life.

BruceWayne01
08-19-19, 04:14
I would like to start by thanking all that have shared info with me in the past I greatly appreciate It, it has been a longtime since I decided to go out on the strolls but kept up on the reading on this site and it looks like what everyone has been saying is true. 1st about all the uncle LE presence on 5th & Kolmer and the very poor pickings my drive through I only saw 2 WSW both looked really bad even by SW standards and passed on them I decided to go north on cic and saw one thick HSW / WSW in a red shirt and blk shorts with curly blk hair by cic & division than saw a skinny WSW dressed in all blk with blond hair she looked like she must have been at least 60 yrs old and passed on her as well uncle presence was deff there but not heavy or light just medium they have deff increased their patrols in the area. I didn't make my way south to 47 & this was all between 12:30-2:30 am.

So here is my stupid question; my car has been in the shop for the past 4 months and I have been driving a loner with no tints how do people with no tints on their car get action in the car whn uncle is driving by checking parked cars with a spot light, now I know never to go where the SW tells you to go and park bc it could be a set up for a robbery and there are plenty of side streets to park on in the area but with no tints on the car seems to risky even if you hop in the back seat my reg car has drk limo on all doors and I have had uncle drive by my parked car while I was getting some in the front seat and they just kept on going they had no clue I was in there, one time I actually had LE write my car a parking ticket while a SW had my balls on her chin and she kept them there until he was gone it was a weird first for me because the deep throat felt sooooo fucking good but I was scared shitless all at the same time and yes I was drained after he left hahahah so Wht or how do you guys with no tints get it done or any suggestions / ideas would help I do still use the scanner app on I phone to hear the police calls in the area just to be on the safe side thanks again everyone and stay safe out there this city has become a mongers nightmare!

George Stark
08-19-19, 14:36
Some of them are pretty good people, just fucked up in a different way than I am.I had to chuckle at this.

CrazyHorse312
08-19-19, 16:57
I would like to start by thanking all that have shared info with me in the past I greatly appreciate It, it has been a longtime since I decided to go out on the strolls but kept up on the reading on this site and it looks like what everyone has been saying is true. 1st about all the uncle LE presence on 5th & Kolmer and the very poor pickings my drive through I only saw 2 WSW both looked really bad even by SW standards and passed on them I decided to go north on cic and saw one thick HSW / WSW in a red shirt and blk shorts with curly blk hair by cic & division than saw a skinny WSW dressed in all blk with blond hair she looked like she must have been at least 60 yrs old and passed on her as well uncle presence was deff there but not heavy or light just medium they have deff increased their patrols in the area. I didn't make my way south to 47 & this was all between 12:30-2:30 am.

So here is my stupid question; my car has been in the shop for the past 4 months and I have been driving a loner with no tints how do people with no tints on their car get action in the car whn uncle is driving by checking parked cars with a spot light, now I know never to go where the SW tells you to go and park bc it could be a set up for a robbery and there are plenty of side streets to park on in the area but with no tints on the car seems to risky even if you hop in the back seat my reg car has drk limo on all doors and I have had uncle drive by my parked car while I was getting some in the front seat and they just kept on going they had no clue I was in there, one time I actually had LE write my car a parking ticket while a SW had my balls on her chin and she kept them there until he was gone it was a weird first for me because the deep throat felt sooooo fucking good but I was scared shitless all at the same time and yes I was drained after he left hahahah so Wht or how do you guys with no tints get it done or any suggestions / ideas would help I do still use the scanner app on I phone to hear the police calls in the area just to be on the safe side thanks again everyone and stay safe out there this city has become a mongers nightmare!I NEVER park on the street. Even if you find a one way street with no street lights you can always be seen by a resident who will take pics and call the police on you. I have different spots on different strolls that I go to that I know won't have traffic and I can see everything coming my way. For example in the 5th\cic area there is an alley that curves at the end of a one way street that only has one entrance and one exit, and I am able to see both who is coming in front of me and behind my by the way it's curves. Also, there are a few 2 car parking slabs behind abandoned houses that can only be accessed via alley that have good coverage over there that I go to. I have similar spots near every stroll, especially the ones on the southside which is where I usually do my strolling, but I always drive around beforehand to make sure my fav spots to take them is empty. Apartment buildings with a small parking lot in the back often have an open parking spot beside the dumpster because people that live there don't like parking near the dumpster. Those always make great spots as well because you only have one direction to worry about. Also, I NEVER go to where they tell me to go, I always tell them I have my own spot. I'm somewhere near 100 encounters and I've never been set up and I'm not trying to break that streak (knock on keyboard).

StanleyStankas
08-19-19, 21:11
I NEVER park on the street. Even if you find a one way street with no street lights you can always be seen by a resident who will take pics and call the police on you. I have different spots on different strolls that I go to that I know won't have traffic and I can see everything coming my way. For example in the 5th\cic area there is an alley that curves at the end of a one way street that only has one entrance and one exit, and I am able to see both who is coming in front of me and behind my by the way it's curves. Also, there are a few 2 car parking slabs behind abandoned houses that can only be accessed via alley that have good coverage over there that I go to. I have similar spots near every stroll, especially the ones on the southside which is where I usually do my strolling, but I always drive around beforehand to make sure my fav spots to take them is empty. Apartment buildings with a small parking lot in the back often have an open parking spot beside the dumpster because people that live there don't like parking near the dumpster. Those always make great spots as well because you only have one direction to worry about. Also, I NEVER go to where they tell me to go, I always tell them I have my own spot. I'm somewhere near 100 encounters and I've never been set up and I'm not trying to break that streak (knock on keyboard).And the one thing I keep hearing from you pros at this, as it's been so long since I hit the streets I am learning all over again, is that you don't go to the place she suggests for the obvious reasons. I also like cruising by first and knowing your own hideouts in the areas you work. That also makes a lot of sense in that seeing what is happening in all directions in case something breaks bad. Always having a way out of a situation. All good info and I thank you.

ZckBrc
08-19-19, 22:03
Hey.

I dated a girl named rebecca on the south end of cicero is this the same one? New to cicero at the time. Has a son on home monitoring. Man I'd love to get back together with her again!Not sure. She said she has a place near Cicero and Belmont, but I have not seen her walking around there before. She is hotter than most SWers and she knows it. I haven't seen her on the north side stroll again, but I have not looked too much either.

Mannheim
08-21-19, 07:57
WSW walking Wolf Rd just north of Butterfield. I'm sure they're out there every so often. Lots of crummy apartments and liquor stores around. $30.7/10 skill level.

Hockey Guy
08-22-19, 00:36
WSW walking Wolf Rd just north of Butterfield. I'm sure they're out there every so often. Lots of crummy apartments and liquor stores around. $30.7/10 skill level.What time was this sighting?

StanleyStankas
08-22-19, 07:53
WSW walking Wolf Rd just north of Butterfield. I'm sure they're out there every so often. Lots of crummy apartments and liquor stores around. $30.7/10 skill level.That's got to be berkley over there or very close to because say wolf and st charles is berkley well the border anyway. Or might be hillside or bellwood as well. Don't get down that far, however I am over at a dolloar store in berkley on occasion so yea could see this happening. Be interested in the time as well as I might need to make a trip. Thank you.

Mannheim
08-22-19, 09:50
What time was this sighting?8 am, she was blonde.

FaceGlazer2018
08-23-19, 17:18
Went out around 11 pm and wasn't seeing much at all. Was ready to call it quits around 1215 when I ran into Nikki. Dated her a couple of weeks ago and had an average bbj with a cof video. This time she was out of it and nodding off. Gave her 20 and she dodged the glazing. Won't repeat. Oh. She was at 50 and cic.

KnightRider82
08-23-19, 18:08
Been noticing in the last couple days heavier SW action around 2-5 pm. I pass through there almost every day. Have partaken pretty much most of the descent looking WSW in that are. Yesterday I counted 8 SW's and today at 3 pm 6 WSW just on Pulaski between Grand and North, no LE in sight. Saw one WSW on Crystal and Pulaski went back around and she was gone. Never seen her before and was wondering if anyone recognizes her. Took a pic as she was walking towards Potomac where there were more 2 more WSW. She looked like in here 30's was tall, slim, short brunette hair, white top that looked like a bra and tight black pants. Was carrying I believe a blouse around one arm. . she definitely had a nice tight ass and rack on her. Tried to upload pics but having issues doing it.

Ump1969
08-24-19, 18:51
First, congrats to the latest posters in finding possible gems. Second, totally agree with poster against street parking. Neighbors, LEO, etc. And there is nothing like being on the brink of ectasy and here comes a resident walking the dog.

My real reason for writing is that I with other old farts have been dispensing a lot of advice to newbie mongers. I know this is mostly a waste of time since almost no girls read here. But here it is for the girls. I don't shop as much as I ued to on the street, because most of it is just not worth it. I end up driving home much of the time wishing I had my money back. Start ladies, with cleaning up. I know more than a few of you are homeless. Hit a gas station and wash up. Put the panties in the sink with some soap. When I start gagging the minute you get in my car, it's a real turnoff. I'm sorry you are having such a tough life. But it's a real turnoff to hear nothing but bitching. You are in business providing a service. If you want me to be a buddy or psychoanalyst and spend my time listening to your issues, then lower your rates. You want money, I want sex. So don't take my money then barely touch me for 3 minutes and tell me you need to leave. You think you got away with something? See if you ever get in my car again.

Forget the upsell. You want more money, then I get additional service. You are probably telling me the truth when you say you are behind on the rent and the phone bill. I believe you. That can happen when all your money goes in your arm or uo your nose. Fix your problem rather than depend on me as we are not related or in love. You can approach this two ways. Treat this as business and deliver service to your clients. Or get away with what you can and lose potential regular clients. I don't do this as much as I used to. That means my money is staying in my pocket, not yours.

LonelyCowboy69
08-24-19, 21:07
First, congrats to the latest posters in finding possible gems. Second, totally agree with poster against street parking. Neighbors, LEO, etc. And there is nothing like being on the brink of ectasy and here comes a resident walking the dog.

My real reason for writing is that I with other old farts have been dispensing a lot of advice to newbie mongers. I know this is mostly a waste of time since almost no girls read here. But here it is for the girls. I don't shop as much as I ued to on the street, because most of it is just not worth it. I end up driving home much of the time wishing I had my money back. Start ladies, with cleaning up. I know more than a few of you are homeless. Hit a gas station and wash up. Put the panties in the sink with some soap. When I start gagging the minute you get in my car, it's a real turnoff. I'm sorry you are having such a tough life. But it's a real turnoff to hear nothing but bitching. You are in business providing a service. If you want me to be a buddy or psychoanalyst and spend my time listening to your issues, then lower your rates. You want money, I want sex. So don't take my money then barely touch me for 3 minutes and tell me you need to leave. You think you got away with something? See if you ever get in my car again.

Forget the upsell. You want more money, then I get additional service. You are probably telling me the truth when you say you are behind on the rent and the phone bill. I believe you. That can happen when all your money goes in your arm or uo your nose. Fix your problem rather than depend on me as we are not related or in love. You can approach this two ways. Treat this as business and deliver service to your clients. Or get away with what you can and lose potential regular clients. I don't do this as much as I used to. That means my money is staying in my pocket, not yours.As a newbie thank you and the others for the information. The "here comes a resident walking the dog" has me laughing but excellent point. As far as the information for the girls regarding being clean and having any business sense sad but true.

LC.

Wasabijay
08-25-19, 00:26
Any recommendations for a hotel that is nice enough to stay overnight, but close enough and accessible enough that I could bring a street girl back to.

The Cicero Hotel and Carlton Midway Inn look close, but maybe on the sketchy side for staying overnight.

The Hilton, Hyatt, Marriot, etc just south of the Midway Airport look better but may be too far.

Any thoughts or suggestions are very much appreciated. I will be in town for a couple of days and will have some time to play. Thanks.

Al Melrose
08-25-19, 01:45
Any recommendations for a hotel that is nice enough to stay overnight, but close enough and accessible enough that I could bring a street girl back to.

The Cicero Hotel and Carlton Midway Inn look close, but maybe on the sketchy side for staying overnight.

The Hilton, Hyatt, Marriot, etc just south of the Midway Airport look better but may be too far.

Any thoughts or suggestions are very much appreciated. I will be in town for a couple of days and will have some time to play. Thanks.Perhaps you will find the one that won't steal all you stuff when you fall asleep.

Irocz
08-25-19, 03:49

Forget the upsell. You want more money, then I get additional service. You are probably telling me the truth when you say you are behind on the rent and the phone bill. I believe you. That can happen when all your money goes in your arm or uo your nose. Fix your problem rather than depend on me as we are not related or in love. You can approach this two ways. Treat this as business and deliver service to your clients. Or get away with what you can and lose potential regular clients. I don't do this as much as I used to. That means my money is staying in my pocket, not yours.Last time I wrote something clearly directed to the girls a few guys took it personally and started a shitstorm against me LOL.

StanleyStankas
08-25-19, 08:20
Perhaps you will find the one that won't steal all you stuff when you fall asleep.And if he does stay at a nice place as mentioned her pimp will bring a truck by and take all of the furniture, towels, toiletries and anything else that is not nailed down in the place! That's after they take the dudes wallet, jewelry and keys to his rental car that they are driving around in the hood! Try explaining that to the wife!

George Stark
08-25-19, 14:00

Perhaps you will find the one that won't steal all you stuff when you fall asleep.I think the overnight part was for him only, LOL.

The Cicero was very recently re-done / created. Within the last year I think, I couldn't even find Google reviews when I first looked at it last fall (I think). It's more expensive than others like the Skylark or Mainway, (probably not good for your overnight at all, those are dives I think) but has way better google reviews.

When I looked for motels down there, the Carlton didn't even come up for me. Strange. As it happened, I never used any of those.

Jonova1
08-26-19, 01:31
Out and about on cicero between full and bel at 12:20 am.

Not a lot of LEO seen. 6 SW out and about, mostly west side of street. 1 black, 5 white.

Sorry, don't know names.

Irocz
08-26-19, 04:22
Just had her about an hour ago on 5th and kosher.

20 BBBJCIM. She was chewing a menthol bubblegum, definitely an interesting BJ LOL.

Ump1969
08-26-19, 19:32
And if he does stay at a nice place as mentioned her pimp will bring a truck by and take all of the furniture, towels, toiletries and anything else that is not nailed down in the place! That's after they take the dudes wallet, jewelry and keys to his rental car that they are driving around in the hood! Try explaining that to the wife!I haven't even tried to spend the night with a girl in a long time. But not only do I agree with the sentiments mentioned, I'll add something. I tell girls that as the only way a room is going in my name is if I am staying the night. That is generally the end of the negotiation. They don't have I'd's, they need the place for themself and a roommate, yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't ever put a room in your name.

Ump1969
08-26-19, 19:41
Last time I wrote something clearly directed to the girls a few guys took it personally and started a shitstorm against me LOL.I always tell my fellow mongers they are welcome to disagree eith me. If they have had different experiences, good for them. I might learn from it- they might tell me something I didn't think about. My views are based on many years of mongering. I don't judge other mongers personally or tell them how to spen their money. If other mongers want to deal with dirty foul smelling girls that do nothing but ***** before running off with the money, more power to them. I congratulate them on being fair minded and democratic. I apologize for not being more open minded.

Ump1969
08-26-19, 19:48
I always tell my fellow mongers they are welcome to disagree eith me. If they have had different experiences, good for them. I might learn from it- they might tell me something I didn't think about. My views are based on many years of mongering. I don't judge other mongers personally or tell them how to spen their money. If other mongers want to deal with dirty foul smelling girls that do nothing but ***** before running off with the money, more power to them. I congratulate them on being fair minded and democratic. I apologize for not being more open minded.I see I had a word bleeped out. I apologize. It rhymed eith ditch and meant complain.

StanleyStankas
08-26-19, 20:17
I haven't even tried to spend the night with a girl in a long time. But not only do I agree with the sentiments mentioned, I'll add something. I tell girls that as the only way a room is going in my name is if I am staying the night. That is generally the end of the negotiation. They don't have I'd's, they need the place for themself and a roommate, yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't ever put a room in your name.If anything I would not want to stay overnight in one of these places anyway. I would just do my business with her, let her leave and then I would leave and drop the key off in the office night slot. I know there is a place down the street here that is a stop and flop and then there is also one here north of me. I am sure either one takes cash and they don't really get involved with any of that. As most know here I am at the southeast corner of the big airport so these places are on river road.

Ump1969
08-27-19, 03:49
If anything I would not want to stay overnight in one of these places anyway. I would just do my business with her, let her leave and then I would leave and drop the key off in the office night slot. I know there is a place down the street here that is a stop and flop and then there is also one here north of me. I am sure either one takes cash and they don't really get involved with any of that. As most know here I am at the southeast corner of the big airport so these places are on river road.Oh, I have no real desire to stay at such a place for a quick dip with a street girl, so I can have lice and roaches crawling on me. It's just interesting to see the girls reaction. Her face looks like, "Spend the night with you? Are you joking? Which is interesting, since I am thinking the exact same thing. Not only that, they want more money because it is not a car date and they want me to pay for the room. So they want me to pay full price for the sex, plus provide them a room for the night, where they will probably rip off everything in the room, or their boyfriends will. No thanks.

StanleyStankas
08-27-19, 08:31
Oh, I have no real desire to stay at such a place for a quick dip with a street girl, so I can have lice and roaches crawling on me. It's just interesting to see the girls reaction. Her face looks like, "Spend the night with you? Are you joking? Which is interesting, since I am thinking the exact same thing. Not only that, they want more money because it is not a car date and they want me to pay for the room. So they want me to pay full price for the sex, plus provide them a room for the night, where they will probably rip off everything in the room, or their boyfriends will. No thanks.No matter how nice we might decide to treat them they will always default with an emphasis on always default to being wh*res. That is what they do. Take, take, take, take. And the more we give the more they ask for and take. That is funny though in asking that question of an overnight. They want to be around us as much as we want to be around them after the business is done. They are wh*res. What is there to talk about. Oh this tricks dick stunk or my pimp beat the crap out of me last night.

Jonova1
08-29-19, 08:50
Was out about the same time, 12:30 am, last night. Was like a ghost town compared with the night before, nobody was out when I went by, kinda weird for a nice night.

NodozFreak
08-29-19, 09:47
Anyone pick up the HSW with the pink hair in the area? I'm kinda hesitant since the HSW's I've dated have all been time wasters lately.

Fdottt
08-30-19, 19:49
Went cruising Wednesday night and ended up in the 63rd / Ashland area and spotted a BSW I used to mess with on the westside madison / kilbourn area some years ago. One of the better body girls not fat maybe a bit of stomach but nice body overall. Long story short took her in an alley nearby and instead of doggy in the car, ended up doing doggy on the hood of my car and then had her on her back on the hood of my car while holding her leg up and pounding away. Heard some voices nearby but didn't care and we finished up the deed. Just didn't expect to see her so was a bit of a surprise.

Jet Setter
08-31-19, 07:04
Went for a stroll down Cicero, passed on the first WSW and picked up the 2nd. She said her name was April and she always wears purple when she's out. Normally she's in another part of town (I don't remember where she said) but she was moving this way. 5'5, 140 ish, cute body. . 4 for BBBJ. She seemed drug free at that time but looks like she had a history with it.

Would repeat.

Adelita
08-31-19, 09:39
Went cruising Wednesday night and ended up in the 63rd / Ashland area and spotted a BSW I used to mess with on the westside madison / kilbourn area some years ago. One of the better body girls not fat maybe a bit of stomach but nice body overall. Long story short took her in an alley nearby and instead of doggy in the car, ended up doing doggy on the hood of my car and then had her on her back on the hood of my car while holding her leg up and pounding away. Heard some voices nearby but didn't care and we finished up the deed. Just didn't expect to see her so was a bit of a surprise.I probably know her I'm always and tht area.

Wasabijay
08-31-19, 10:49
I think the overnight part was for him only, LOL.

The Cicero was very recently re-done / created. Within the last year I think, I couldn't even find Google reviews when I first looked at it last fall (I think). It's more expensive than others like the Skylark or Mainway, (probably not good for your overnight at all, those are dives I think) but has way better google reviews.

When I looked for motels down there, the Carlton didn't even come up for me. Strange. As it happened, I never used any of those.LOL, Yeah the overnight portion was just for me. No plans or desire to overnight with the girl. I appreciate the warnings though and it's a good reminder to always be aware.

I will probably just stay somewhere nicer but farther away from the track. It's just harder to find good spots when you are not familiar with the area. And I never go where the girl says. Anyway, thanks for the help and if anyone has further recommendations let me know.

ChiTownGuy76
09-03-19, 19:25
So was driving around today and think I saw a fellow monger be a victim of a cash and dash by a young light skin BSW. Never saw a SW run so fast! Lmao. Wondering if it was anyone on the board. She was picked up by cic and div. Then took off running in Walmart's parking lot on Diversey. Mongers car was a pickup. If this was anyone here hit me up I grabbed pics of her!!

LedZep79
09-03-19, 21:42
So was driving around today and think I saw a fellow monger be a victim of a cash and dash by a young light skin BSW. Never saw a SW run so fast! Lmao. Wondering if it was anyone on the board. She was picked up by cic and div. Then took off running in Walmart's parking lot on Diversey. Mongers car was a pickup. If this was anyone here hit me up I grabbed pics of her!!Can you please share the picture so we can avoid her?

ChiTownGuy76
09-03-19, 23:51
Can you please share the picture so we can avoid her?This was her. Anyone know her?

CrazyHorse312
09-04-19, 09:46
This was her. Anyone know her?Need some advice from other seniors. Because I always try the "I'll pay when we're done" and they always act like they're going to leave so the little guy takes control and says "fine" and gives them the money up front. How do you guys handle it? Do you just stand firm on you will pay when it's done and if they don't like that you let them leave? Give half up front and half when its done? Is your strategy different when you've booked a room or its a listcrawler girl in their place? I've never been the victim of a cash and dash, however, I have been the victim of "catch and fetch" (I tried thinking of a catchy phrase for a when they say they'll catch it and then don't but that's the best I can do.).

Explorer8
09-04-19, 11:36
Had a dream of a HSW (forgot name) last week. She was about 5'7", had on a cheetah animal print jumpsuit with blondish orange hair. Not fat, but not skinny either. Deep throat covered BJ and C-D sized tits was decent.

Does this ever happen to you when they get in your car and they say something like, ". Hey I remember you!. " and the fact is you never met them before in your life? I just play along and tend to get better service if they think they know you. I must look like a fellow monger out there LOL.

Slugga P
09-05-19, 05:10
This was her. Anyone know her?I remember seeing her at the bus stop on bel / cicero back in May. Immediately asked me do I date. But was broke at the moment. Funny pic.

ChiTownGuy76
09-05-19, 21:48
I remember seeing her at the bus stop on bel / cicero back in May. Immediately asked me do I date. But was broke at the moment. Funny pic.The way she took off from that pickup she looked faster than Usain Bolt! Anyone picking her up should definitely ask for service before $.

As for pic she saw me take it and then asked if i took a pic of her ..... I was like no, was taking pics of the empty storefront for rent!!! lmao dumb as *^%##

Ump1969
09-08-19, 15:49
Had a dream of a HSW (forgot name) last week. She was about 5'7", had on a cheetah animal print jumpsuit with blondish orange hair. Not fat, but not skinny either. Deep throat covered BJ and C-D sized tits was decent.

Does this ever happen to you when they get in your car and they say something like, ". Hey I remember you!. " and the fact is you never met them before in your life? I just play along and tend to get better service if they think they know you. I must look like a fellow monger out there LOL.I don't care if it is your first day or night on the street. You've been doing for years and have seen her plenty of times. Otherwise you hear, I'll treat you better next time, I don't know you well enough to let you pay after. Lessons learned through experience.

Chuck Horris
09-09-19, 01:57
Well just thinking about doing this. I been giving a few bucks to a girl standing by the subway on Cicero on way to work. She looks cute I gave her a five she appreciates it. I want to pick her up and taking her to my place to wash up and eat and yada yada yada. Anyone ever try or picked up a homeless girl? I think it would be a better option for me. Plus I'll be doing a good thing for someone who really needs it and wants help unlike these street walkers.

BruceWayne01
09-09-19, 08:50
So I decided to go out last night and it was absolutely dead like everywhere / 5 & Kolmar empty did see uncle lights on kostner north of 5th. So I decided to go up north on cic all the way up to Montrose empty turn around check north & grand empty / pul and division empty / I did observe 2 BSW at cic & Wellington but passed one looked like a ts and by this time uncle was out in full force I saw 3 of them on cic alone this was between 2-4 am.

So just wanted to get some thoughts on pros & cons of dash cams. I recently got one and have been trying to lean how to use it once I get the hang of it I will start posting pics from it. I have seen people use their cell phones to take pics of SW sightings but the dash cams can also take pics of uncle on the streets as well. Just trying get some ideas for cons of having a dash cam for mongering? Can uncle use it against you? Do they need a warrant to access it? As far as the pros for using it, I think it can help if a crazy SW gets in and starts saying crazy shit like if you don't pay me I will yell rape or even in cash & dash it would be helpful & worse case a set up / robbery. The dash cam I got can also record voice and I can take pics while it's recording so when I go out again I will try and take some pics of any SW I see or even uncle sightings. Let me know your thoughts / ideas or if anyone is using them currently thanks and be safe out there this city is horrible for any mongering!

StanleyStankas
09-09-19, 09:08
So I decided to go out last night and it was absolutely dead like everywhere / 5 & Kolmar empty did see uncle lights on kostner north of 5th. So I decided to go up north on cic all the way up to Montrose empty turn around check north & grand empty / pul and division empty / I did observe 2 BSW at cic & Wellington but passed one looked like a ts and by this time uncle was out in full force I saw 3 of them on cic alone this was between 2-4 am.

So just wanted to get some thoughts on pros & cons of dash cams. I recently got one and have been trying to lean how to use it once I get the hang of it I will start posting pics from it. I have seen people use their cell phones to take pics of SW sightings but the dash cams can also take pics of uncle on the streets as well. Just trying get some ideas for cons of having a dash cam for mongering? Can uncle use it against you? Do they need a warrant to access it? As far as the pros for using it, I think it can help if a crazy SW gets in and starts saying crazy shit like if you don't pay me I will yell rape or even in cash & dash it would be helpful & worse case a set up / robbery. The dash cam I got can also record voice and I can take pics while it's recording so when I go out again I will try and take some pics of any SW I see or even uncle sightings. Let me know your thoughts / ideas or if anyone is using them currently thanks and be safe out there this city is horrible for any mongering!The pedestrian little cams you can buy cheaply as I have even seen those at flea markets, however the ones we used while I was behind the wheel of the big blue bus up in the northwest burbs went to storage for some unknown service. When we f**ked up or some other driver did same the cam would click in and then that info would go to safety immediately. Once we came in we were on the s**t list that day. We called them snitches. Anyway I like the idea just as a warning to someone getting in the car that you have one so they think twice about pulling their s**t. As far as the fuzz I would believe, however not a lawyer of course, that anything would have to be drawn out in a warrant. So if they could physically remove it from your vehicle imo that would be a violation of your rights. Anyway as far as stroll early morning Sunday I went irving park road south on cicero all the way to madison and saw nothing. Once I got more into the war zone heading towards madison blue lights were out either running to a scene or protecting one. Saw a few BSW just east of cicero on madison as well as the usual drunk plowing into a fire plug or stop light or a parked car and then leaving the scene so he / she did not get that dui. Only in the city that works! The west side is still a lot of empty lots, businesses with security garage doors tightly down and lots of people just hanging out on those streets. Don't believe the hype of the media or the politico that want "tourista" to visit this town. I was born right in that west side area in the early 50's and nothing and I mean nothing has changed all these years later! Stay safe, fellas. Stosh. Rambling on as usual.

CrazyHorse312
09-09-19, 12:18
Was near Fif\Cic over the weekend and saw a red\pink haired HSW named Dulce (sweet in spanish). Average body with b cups. Gave a decent BBBJ for 2 Tubmans but pulled back on the finish which I was pissed about. Homeless and no phone but I will repeat if I see her out there again. She asked me to drive her to a local liquor store and asked if I could wait around until she came out to drop her off where I got her. After a few games of GolfClash I realized she had been in there for over 10 minutes. I gave her another 5 minutes to emerge, no go, so I left. She got catcalled walking in and the guy followed her in so hopefully she was alright.

George Stark
09-09-19, 21:28
Do what you want, but I strongly advise: don't take her home!

Especially if she's carrying anything like a purse or bags. These girls stay in transient housing. Those places are utterly infested with bedbugs. The bedbugs love hitching a ride in purses, backpacks, bags, etc, to find new territory. They are hellishly difficult to get rid of.

ETA: This isn't idle speculation. I did this. Great blowjobs and backrubs - followed by 6 months of hell.

Well just thinking about doing this. I been giving a few bucks to a girl standing by the subway on Cicero on way to work. She looks cute I gave her a five she appreciates it. I want to pick her up and taking her to my place to wash up and eat and yada yada yada. Anyone ever try or picked up a homeless girl? I think it would be a better option for me. Plus I'll be doing a good thing for someone who really needs it and wants help unlike these street walkers.

StanleyStankas
09-10-19, 08:56
Do what you want, but I strongly advise: don't take her home!

Especially if she's carrying anything like a purse or bags. These girls stay in transient housing. Those places are utterly infested with bedbugs. The bedbugs love hitching a ride in purses, backpacks, bags, etc, to find new territory. They are hellishly difficult to get rid of.

ETA: This isn't idle speculation. I did this. Great blowjobs and backrubs - followed by 6 months of hell.Point well taken. I know a vender at the flea market in the back of the yards neighborhood that specializes in removal of such and he has an arsenal of weapons. They are worse than cockroaches and even though furniture and such looks good at some of the markets I never buy anything stuffed or upholstered. Wicked shit to get rid of.

Explorer8
09-10-19, 12:56
Some chicks out there asking for money may pretend to be homeless but their really just out there panhandling.

I did pick up a chick that was "homeless" and she told me she wasn't homeless, but ti was a cover to get $.

She showed me where she had parked her car nearby, LOL.

She gave a nice CBJ, and every once in a while I would drive by to see if she was there.

StanleyStankas
09-11-19, 10:24
Some chicks out there asking for money may pretend to be homeless but their really just out there panhandling.

I did pick up a chick that was "homeless" and she told me she wasn't homeless, but ti was a cover to get $.

She showed me where she had parked her car nearby, LOL.

She gave a nice CBJ, and every once in a while I would drive by to see if she was there.Some are pros at it and use their pets or even their's or someone else's children to get money. Now that said there are several I have seen for instance brown line at lawrence as well as the entrance to the flea market at 42nd and ashland and those guys are most definitely not scamming. Now as far as completely out of it some can hold conversations just like anyone and others are just in a daze. City will never change. Never has never will. The one thing that I did learn after several years of volunteer work with the fuzz and local west loop associations is that the people that are on the street are on the street by choice. The thing is in the legit shelters like the south loop and west loop shelters there are rules that must be followed. No drinking, stealing from other participants, regular hours must be kept to come in and out, no fighting with each other, those kinds of things and when the weather is nice out most of these people do not want to adhere to the rules. The places I got to visit and meet staff are very well done and really do try to help the homeless get out of their ruts and back into life. Another thing I learned is that some don't get jobs and work the street not because they're lazy, however they have a history of unpaid child support and other legal issues that if they do get a legit job with a check it will be attached for unpaid delinquencies and for this reason they drop out of society.

KnightRider82
09-12-19, 01:34
Anyone recognize this WSW? Saw her at Pulaski / Thomas at 1 pm. Second time I've seen her. Couldn't partake had passenger in vehicle. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to partake. She's new to that area.

TomTom69
09-12-19, 06:24
Will be in Chicago this weekend. Any help on where to find something simple and easy? Thanks!

Ump1969
09-12-19, 22:51
Well just thinking about doing this. I been giving a few bucks to a girl standing by the subway on Cicero on way to work. She looks cute I gave her a five she appreciates it. I want to pick her up and taking her to my place to wash up and eat and yada yada yada. Anyone ever try or picked up a homeless girl? I think it would be a better option for me. Plus I'll be doing a good thing for someone who really needs it and wants help unlike these street walkers.Try to remember when someone gives tips here, it is often a result of personnal experience. That includes me. Don't take them home. Do you want to stay up all night to make sure they aren't slipping your crap into their bag? Want to receive future visits from them whether you want them or not? Want their criminal friends to know where you live? Want them to extort money from you? Want your landlord, friends, and neighbors to wonder who your visitors are? Want LEO to wonder what's going on at your place? It seems like a good idea at the time, off the street and in a nice comfortable bed. But the aftermath might not be so nice. I have not suffered all the problems I listed. But I have also been reading the reports on this forum for msny years.

Slugga P
09-13-19, 00:57
Anyone recognize this WSW? Saw her at Pulaski / Thomas at 1 pm. Second time I've seen her. Couldn't partake had passenger in vehicle. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to partake. She's new to that area.She's been around for at least over a year. She's a good CocScker, but acts like she doesn't know me anymore which is strange.

KnightRider82
09-13-19, 01:48
Pic on previous post came out sideways. My apologies. Still fairly new at posting pics. Hopefully these come out better. Was driving through Pulaski / grand area around 2 pm. And Saw 2 WSW at Augusta and Pulaski, so I decided to go for one of them. So I legally turned around to scoop the one on the left of picture but some other monger decided to you turn right at the intersection and beat me to her. Hopefully it was not anyone on this forum those are the moves LEO will bust you for. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has partaken on any of these two WSW in the pics. Any info appreciated. Be careful fellow mongers.

StanleyStankas
09-13-19, 09:12
Try to remember when someone gives tips here, it is often a result of personnal experience. That includes me. Don't take them home. Do you want to stay up all night to make sure they aren't slipping your crap into their bag? Want to receive future visits from them whether you want them or not? Want their criminal friends to know where you live? Want them to extort money from you? Want your landlord, friends, and neighbors to wonder who your visitors are? Want LEO to wonder what's going on at your place? It seems like a good idea at the time, off the street and in a nice comfortable bed. But the aftermath might not be so nice. I have not suffered all the problems I listed. But I have also been reading the reports on this forum for msny years.Good call ump! I have been down this street as well, however never took anyone back to my residence for any reason. Yep, I will throw them a bottle of cold water or an energy bar, however please keep in mind that they are always playing on your emotions. Every time I roll down into the city usually on grand all the way downtown to get my mail unless the rain is really causing havoc there are panhandlers of all types, shapes, sex and color. Again after many many hours of what I now refer to as "sucker work" aka volunteer work with caps, dac, west loop associations, tri-taylor street, west side. They are on the street by choice! I know that sounds impossible, however I saw it all first hand. If you do decide to take them home they will take and take and take and take and take! That is it! No matter what they say they will always default to survival mode while they are in street life! It is sad, however now like I say when I encounter them driving or walking I just ignore them. Again I was giving money and even went inside with one to a little grocery store and bought them toiletries, food, et al. It means nothing to them. Good luck and I feel that you are a passionate person, however you really do need to think hard on all of this and take advise or not and become another victim!

Member202
09-13-19, 12:51
Try to remember when someone gives tips here, it is often a result of personnal experience. That includes me. Don't take them home. Do you want to stay up all night to make sure they aren't slipping your crap into their bag? Want to receive future visits from them whether you want them or not? Want their criminal friends to know where you live? Want them to extort money from you? Want your landlord, friends, and neighbors to wonder who your visitors are? Want LEO to wonder what's going on at your place? It seems like a good idea at the time, off the street and in a nice comfortable bed. But the aftermath might not be so nice. I have not suffered all the problems I listed. But I have also been reading the reports on this forum for msny years.Well said Ump.

It's a nice thought but you're only asking for trouble.

HellCat2018
09-15-19, 17:58
Pic on previous post came out sideways. My apologies. Still fairly new at posting pics. Hopefully these come out better. Was driving through Pulaski / grand area around 2 pm. And Saw 2 WSW at Augusta and Pulaski, so I decided to go for one of them. So I legally turned around to scoop the one on the left of picture but some other monger decided to you turn right at the intersection and beat me to her. Hopefully it was not anyone on this forum those are the moves LEO will bust you for. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has partaken on any of these two WSW in the pics. Any info appreciated. Be careful fellow mongers.One closet to the camera looks like Heather, I recognize the muscular legs. Dated her about 3 years back and had a good time. Saw her again about 6 months later and she wanted me to front her 20 so she could get something. Had the audacity to ask for cash upfront, then wanted me to wait while she ran into a house to get something. LOL, guess people fall for that one.

Kreezy03
09-16-19, 21:54
I live close by that gas station in Wellington and there's occasionally fine ass black SW's there LOL. I (think) I saw the 2 you're referring to back in late July. But neither looked like a TS & they seemed cute. Funny thing is I was just coming from seeing a provider when I saw them. This area has a plethora of SW's between like 10 pm-4 am (saw them around 4 am). I've even stumbled on SW's servicing guys in the back of my apartment building at night in this area. LEO was chasing them (the BSW's) out of that gas station it seemed when I pulled up to the light and I wanted to talk to one of them but. LEO LOL. Friday night I was headed to that gas station and a WSW tried to get in my car. I declined because SW's aren't my thing, and she looked like a drug addict. Not judging her or anyone, but nah. I was cool. , but as I was pulling off from her another girl who was probably her friend, and seemed more thicker / healthier yelled out for my attention and now I want to see what she's about! Wish me luck guys LOL.

AlreadeGone
09-16-19, 22:50
Sadly she has passed away.

Mannheim
09-17-19, 17:50
I live close by that gas station in Wellington and there's occasionally fine ass black SW's there LOL. I (think) I saw the 2 you're referring to back in late July. But neither looked like a TS & they seemed cute. Funny thing is I was just coming from seeing a provider when I saw them. This area has a plethora of SW's between like 10 pm-4 am (saw them around 4 am). I've even stumbled on SW's servicing guys in the back of my apartment building at night in this area. LEO was chasing them (the BSW's) out of that gas station it seemed when I pulled up to the light and I wanted to talk to one of them but. LEO LOL. Friday night I was headed to that gas station and a WSW tried to get in my car. I declined because SW's aren't my thing, and she looked like a drug addict. Not judging her or anyone, but nah. I was cool. , but as I was pulling off from her another girl who was probably her friend, and seemed more thicker / healthier yelled out for my attention and now I want to see what she's about! Wish me luck guys LOL.They're well over 50 both of them. The one, Kimmy is decent. She has the body of a 30 something. Always dresses the part. The other is not worth picking up at all. She rushes and gives a poor performance. Kimmy is the skinnier one even though neither is thick. Kimmy also has a bigger nose. Both can also be found on Cicero and north. That's where they live and jump on the Cicero bus to Belmont.

Richard Head62
09-17-19, 18:15
Sadly she has passed away.Sorry to see this post. Charlene was a real sweetheart. She will be missed. Some members write that we are not supposed to care about these girls but I couldn't help not to think how things could have been without all that poison in her. Many great memories. Hope she went painlessly.

BadDances
09-17-19, 23:54
Sadly she has passed away.Does anyone have an obit? Shame she was reliable to me. Always picked her up if I could.

Kreezy03
09-18-19, 00:55
They're well over 50 both of them. The one, Kimmy is decent. She has the body of a 30 something. Always dresses the part. The other is not worth picking up at all. She rushes and gives a poor performance. Kimmy is the skinnier one even though neither is thick. Kimmy also has a bigger nose. Both can also be found on Cicero and north. That's where they live and jump on the Cicero bus to Belmont.*Think* I saw Kimmy last night then around 10 pm. Said in my first post SW's aren't my thing but after the incident last Friday night I want in on the action now! I walked to gas station on Wellington for some cigs and snacks and saw her sitting in front of the jiffy lube smoking some weed. She spoke and I spoke back. Walked passed her again and she was eyeing me down. Not going to lie, thought she was a TSW at first glance but on the 2nd pass by realized she wasn't LOL. But idk if it actually was the Kimmy.

Got home, hopped in my beater car cause I'd rather have that towed than my daily car and saw a blonde WSW. Skinny, blonde, 5'7-5'8 ish maybe. She got dropped off by 2 young guys in a alley. Either her dealers or just 2 lucky young guys. As I was walking past. She looked decent at first glance and just thought she was someone being dropped off at first or something behind their house. Then realized I see her all the time even in my alley when I'm dumping the trash or just walking somewhere (when you get into this hobby you really easily start to see whose a SW immediately now LOL) didn't speak to her but wanted to. Anyway, as I'm hoping in my car see another SW. Shorty, skinny, brown hair. I drive up to her (in a alley) and engage but she can't talk right now, she got to go some where (later that night I realized I was tryna talk to her right in front of a dumpster she smokes crack behind, saw her again about 20 minutes later and she was smoking behind it LOL). The blonde was digging through garbage (well poking around this plastic dresser type drawer / file cabinet) the next time I saw her which bummed me out cause I wanted to get at her. I understand I'll have to deal with the fact some of these girls do some nasty shit to survive outside of sex but I don't want to see it LOL.

The BSW was still in the area but now 2 blocks south, on her phone, but LEO was racing down Cicero for whatever reason so I still didn't talk to her. Saw her again back in front of the jiffy lube, but once again LEO racing to turn on Wellington this time. Don't think she was getting much action.

Kreezy03
09-18-19, 01:03
My area in my last couple posts is dead so far tonight but it's still early. It wasn't this time last night tho. LEO is everywhere. Guess something bad happened while I was at work cause they got a side street and all blocked off and they are everywhere even though the Mexican Independence Day or whatever festivities are over.

Omw home from work decided to take a detour and just see what's out. 5th was dead Omw home from work. Drove down 5th From there drove north on Pulaski. Not dead. But that area is hot as usual near Madison. And just to many D boys where SW's are. Did See a thick white girl in real little shorts just south of Chicago Ave but she was walking with a guy.

Grand and pulask dead.

North ave from lamon to Larame I saw a possible BSW looked like she was in nurses scrubs (or just a loud outfit) but was looking all in my car at a red light. Guy in a truck bussed a you turn on a side street that I turned down to go talk to her LOL. If she had a pimp then I Think her pimp was there to, around the corner from north ave (not uncommon over there, girls pimps are always nearby over there I've noticed before I even got into this hobby).

Also, omw to work, saw a black chick on Cicero and north ave in the Church's parking lot. Short, real big ass but not a big gut. Shoulder length hair in black leggings and pink sports bra. I've noticed black women who use (you could see it in her face) can still maintain their thickness in the ass area a lot of times. Was talking to two guys in the lot before another user walked up to talk to them. Guys were even honking at her LOL. SHE is why I drove down north ave tonight. Wanted to definitely see her but no luck. Anyone ever seen her or are my eyes still to green to really determine a SW during the daytime just yet?

Kreezy03
09-19-19, 16:41
Damn, sorry for those long ass posts didn't know they would come out that long.

Got with a thick BSW for the first time near north ave / division / Cicero area last night. 40 CBJ. Said 60 for BBJ. Can't remember name I was nervous as hell even tho LEO wasn't around LOL. Said she not from around there tho.

Got a itch for more and tried to get with a short slim BSW on Wellington. LEO was in the area but I wasn't worried. Cautious and alert, but not worried. She declined me though. Young black dude problems I guess LOL. Went by a couple more times and these times she was still giving me eye contact while walking around. She likely wasn't getting much business. Didn't bother her again tho. I can take no for answer. And she shoulda got up with me the first time the way I see it. There were 2 other BSW's out but I wasn't interested in them, wanted the short one. I'm loving this (the rush) so far though!!

Westside10
09-20-19, 11:40
Anybody know what happened to Megan she use to be around jimmys hot dogs short white girl petite body but from the knees down all messed up idk what happened to her legs but everything eles was good she had the prettiest pussy I've ever seen.

OldAndInTheWay
09-20-19, 14:46
Anybody know what happened to Megan she use to be around jimmys hot dogs short white girl petite body but from the knees down all messed up idk what happened to her legs but everything eles was good she had the prettiest pussy I've ever seen.I was just asking about a megan fox on here a month or so ago. I knew her from archer and cicero. She is a smokin hot MILF! About 5'7, 130 pounds, long dark hair. Really beautiful. I heard she was around belmont and cicero now but have not verified that. Man do I want to meet her again. Physically perfect! Really!

OldAndInTheWay
09-20-19, 14:58
Sorry to see this post. Charlene was a real sweetheart. She will be missed. Some members write that we are not supposed to care about these girls but I couldn't help not to think how things could have been without all that poison in her. Many great memories. Hope she went painlessly.I had a dream about her really close to the first day she come up here. Man she was gorgeous. Tiny really well shaped and knew how to dress to impress. Sad to see her go. You were right.

SouthpawTom
09-20-19, 19:28
Watch Risky Business before ever taking someone to your place.

Well said Ump.

It's a nice thought but you're only asking for trouble.

KnightRider82
09-22-19, 01:40
Good girl. Slow BBBJ tight body. Takes her time. Doesn't talk much but takes care of business. Will repeat.

ChiTownGuy76
09-22-19, 13:24
Saw her walking this morning between 7: am and 9 am on Cic b / and Arm and Div. Didn't pick up, she's looking ghostly sick, really pale etc. Too bad she was a good one and still might be but can't pick one up looking like that!

Dbiz01
09-22-19, 22:32
Watch Risky Business before ever taking someone to your place.In 20+ years in doing this, I took three gals to my place. But that was after 3-4 visits to their place. Usually went to my place because of a family situation at their place. But once the deed was done, I dropped them near the spot I picked them up.

TakoMajo
09-23-19, 02:35
Good girl. Slow BBBJ tight body. Takes her time. Doesn't talk much but takes care of business. Will repeat.Where did you see her? How much for BBBJ?

KnightRider82
09-24-19, 01:11
Where did you see her? How much for BBBJ?5th / Kostner. 40 BBBJ.

AlreadeGone
09-24-19, 06:00
So I've been sticking to 5th for my dream mainly. Julie, Mariah, Brittney, Vanessa, Midget, Bonnie, and a few other have been out there.

But recently I was driving back home and ended up in Burbank. Outside a bar was a girl who appeared strung out. She called at me and I drove back around to see what was up. I pulled up by her and she gets in my car. Really attractive white girl blue eyed short brunette hair. 8/10 but on a SW scale definitely a 10+. She looks confused and asked who I was. I ask her the same thing and blah blah blah. She tells me she thought I was the bar owner who was suppose to pick her up and she wasn't strung out she was just looking for her phone or something. Anyways we get to talking and eventually it turns into a dream. Says she's only done p2 p 3 times and she definitely didn't seem the type. I was just slightly drunk and was down for an adventure. Could of probably hooked up for free but w / e. Anyways 40 for FS bb. She looked very clean and had an amazing body. Perhaps the most random dream I've ever had especially since I found her in Burbank where that stuff just doesn't happen. She gave me her fb so maybe one day I'll see her again.

Jacktreehorn
09-24-19, 14:06
Sunday I was out and about around 10 p so I took a drive down 47th east from Central. Spotted a long-legged HSW with nice funbags on 47th and Keeler. She looked very hot. Almost TGTBT and she was staying in one place, so I was cautious. She finally moved so I scooped her. Youngish (22-25) nice ass and legs, face OK too. Said her name was Nancy. Wanted $100 for FS. Said I didn't have time for a motel, just wanted head. She asked for. 60, I offered. 40. We Agreed. Good head. She did not stop and DT too. She offered BBBJ, I always cover.

I definitely want to tap that. She said she is out in that area a few nights a week.

She also gave me digits.

Be safe out there.

Jackie.

OldAndInTheWay
09-25-19, 14:50
I was just asking about a megan fox on here a month or so ago. I knew her from archer and cicero. She is a smokin hot MILF! About 5'7, 130 pounds, long dark hair. Really beautiful. I heard she was around belmont and cicero now but have not verified that. Man do I want to meet her again. Physically perfect! Really!Sorry, Rebecca not Megan! Was from archer and long.

I really messed up that one. Oh well. I really miss Rebecca a lot. I hope I can get back to her soon. Someone in here said she moved up to Belmont and Cicero and walks near what I presumed was Loyola. I make it up to Belmont and Cicero every so often but not Loyola. Has anyone seen Rebecca? Thanks. Treat her well she is a real sweetheart. I'll be on Cicero again soon. By for now.

Jonova1
09-27-19, 02:13
At midnight LEO had 2 BSW on the side by Wellington, did not stick around. LEO came across to them and made a you- turn just to get to them. Be careful out there if on the prowl.

OngBak15
09-27-19, 17:33
Pic on previous post came out sideways. My apologies. Still fairly new at posting pics. Hopefully these come out better. Was driving through Pulaski / grand area around 2 pm. And Saw 2 WSW at Augusta and Pulaski, so I decided to go for one of them. So I legally turned around to scoop the one on the left of picture but some other monger decided to you turn right at the intersection and beat me to her. Hopefully it was not anyone on this forum those are the moves LEO will bust you for. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has partaken on any of these two WSW in the pics. Any info appreciated. Be careful fellow mongers.I did not see her this day but I know this WSW. This is Kelly. A real good girl. She is beyond high energy. So be ready for that. And I don't mean from the drugs. In general.

StanleyStankas
09-28-19, 05:17
Pic on previous post came out sideways. My apologies. Still fairly new at posting pics. Hopefully these come out better. Was driving through Pulaski / grand area around 2 pm. And Saw 2 WSW at Augusta and Pulaski, so I decided to go for one of them. So I legally turned around to scoop the one on the left of picture but some other monger decided to you turn right at the intersection and beat me to her. Hopefully it was not anyone on this forum those are the moves LEO will bust you for. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has partaken on any of these two WSW in the pics. Any info appreciated. Be careful fellow mongers.Yes I am now out of the city proper thankfully, however still know my moves from back in my cab and pizza delivery driver days. I got stopped once as I was told no you turns less than 100 feet from an intersection. That may have changed of course, however keep in mind fellas that chi-town has their own little set of rules of the road to generate income. I drive a b plate now even though my little junkie pickup truck is just an unmarked little four banger and I catch myself on certain streets and then think f**k I need to get off of here as there is a rule!

SportingLife
09-30-19, 01:14
I don't do street pickups any more because most girls are not cute enough or I've got bad service from too many. There are girls that are hot and smiling where I just have to stop. I find quiet places to park by going on google maps and then scoping them out. There are businesses that are closed where you can't see the lot from the street. Those are my faves.

And the one thing I keep hearing from you pros at this, as it's been so long since I hit the streets I am learning all over again, is that you don't go to the place she suggests for the obvious reasons. I also like cruising by first and knowing your own hideouts in the areas you work. That also makes a lot of sense in that seeing what is happening in all directions in case something breaks bad. Always having a way out of a situation. All good info and I thank you.

Mannheim
10-01-19, 14:16
Saw a really pretty WSW possibly Latina on Cic near Augusta this morning (4 am). Petite & brunette, dressed nicely in leggings and white sweater. If only I hadn't been in a hurry I'd have more to report. She stuck out like a sore thumb over there.

ZckBrc
10-02-19, 01:21
Sorry, Rebecca not Megan! Was from archer and long.

I really messed up that one. Oh well. I really miss Rebecca a lot. I hope I can get back to her soon. Someone in here said she moved up to Belmont and Cicero and walks near what I presumed was Loyola. I make it up to Belmont and Cicero every so often but not Loyola. Has anyone seen Rebecca? Thanks. Treat her well she is a real sweetheart. I'll be on Cicero again soon. By for now.That Rebecca that I have been mentioned before was on Clark between Rogers Park Ave. And Morse. Yes, she is hot too. Her digits work but again would only trade for Amber or Brias number but I think both are not working anymore or only off the phone, at least.

Ump1969
10-02-19, 14:05
Just wanted to give you guys some food for thought. Someone I did not know sent me a PM asking for info. I answered truthfully, though my answer was not very helpful. But it got me to thinking. The government (state and federal) is getting pretty nosy. A great deal of it is our fault. How much info about yourselves and your daily activities do some if you put on social media? The police could build up a pretty good profile of many of you just by perusing Facebook. Chicago PD is not known for being either fair or often even legal either with info it collects or how they get it. Some of the old farts like me with hundreds of posts have already given them a pretty fair road map to our habits and activities. If they ever get permission or illegally break into data bases, they have a good start into knowing you if you ever get busted. Now I know some of you will tell me it's not possible. No one gave personal info when signing up and it is not allowed in the forum. I'm simply saying that Uncle Chicago LEO does not play by the rules. If they ever figure out who you are by your handle, they'll use it. Sometimes I see a monger post what kind of car he has. Now he just LEO what to look for and from other posts detailing his activities, where to look. I'm simply saying to be careful what you post, and to who, especially when you don't know who is at the other end. Don't forget LEO is also here.

StanleyStankas
10-02-19, 15:08
Just wanted to give you guys some food for thought. Someone I did not know sent me a PM asking for info. I answered truthfully, though my answer was not very helpful. But it got me to thinking. The government (state and federal) is getting pretty nosy. A great deal of it is our fault. How much info about yourselves and your daily activities do some if you put on social media? The police could build up a pretty good profile of many of you just by perusing Facebook. Chicago PD is not known for being either fair or often even legal either with info it collects or how they get it. Some of the old farts like me with hundreds of posts have already given them a pretty fair road map to our habits and activities. If they ever get permission or illegally break into data bases, they have a good start into knowing you if you ever get busted. Now I know some of you will tell me it's not possible. No one gave personal info when signing up and it is not allowed in the forum. I'm simply saying that Uncle Chicago LEO does not play by the rules. If they ever figure out who you are by your handle, they'll use it. Sometimes I see a monger post what kind of car he has. Now he just LEO what to look for and from other posts detailing his activities, where to look. I'm simply saying to be careful what you post, and to who, especially when you don't know who is at the other end. Don't forget LEO is also here.There is no doubt that the fuzz sniff around on here. Now if they catch one and want to pursue one then that's all they have to do is get a specific court order to search online for prior activity. I do know of a few providers that once they are not working for various reasons they seem to just disappear from searches. How that is done I really have no clue which makes me think that many of us are vulnerable. I guess what it comes down to is really knowing who you are engaging with both online and in person.

Adelita
10-02-19, 20:33
Just wanted to give you guys some food for thought. Someone I did not know sent me a PM asking for info. I answered truthfully, though my answer was not very helpful. But it got me to thinking. The government (state and federal) is getting pretty nosy. A great deal of it is our fault. How much info about yourselves and your daily activities do some if you put on social media? The police could build up a pretty good profile of many of you just by perusing Facebook. Chicago PD is not known for being either fair or often even legal either with info it collects or how they get it. Some of the old farts like me with hundreds of posts have already given them a pretty fair road map to our habits and activities. If they ever get permission or illegally break into data bases, they have a good start into knowing you if you ever get busted. Now I know some of you will tell me it's not possible. No one gave personal info when signing up and it is not allowed in the forum. I'm simply saying that Uncle Chicago LEO does not play by the rules. If they ever figure out who you are by your handle, they'll use it. Sometimes I see a monger post what kind of car he has. Now he just LEO what to look for and from other posts detailing his activities, where to look. I'm simply saying to be careful what you post, and to who, especially when you don't know who is at the other end. Don't forget LEO is also here.Truthfully they don't care about SW & johns like tht most the the SW we get are drugged addicts old & burnt out no where close to there priority more like a public nuisance if anything they got way bigger fish to fry we so far down on they list ain't funny they turn tricks with the SW to so they dnt want them obliterated.

BruceWayne01
10-03-19, 02:52
Trying to post some pics that I took from cell phone / dash cam. I am looking for feedback as to which pics are better.

BruceWayne01
10-03-19, 03:20
Truthfully they don't care about SW & johns like tht most the the SW we get are drugged addicts old & burnt out no where close to there priority more like a public nuisance if anything they got way bigger fish to fry we so far down on they list ain't funny they turn tricks with the SW to so they dnt want them obliterated.I agree with you in that SW are at the bottom of the list but as we all have seen that they are at the top of the list when it comes to politics at every level of gov example are fosta and the shutdown of backpage and County and uncle dart are also hard at work on LC / EB web sites setting up stings and some have reported getting text messages back warning them about how solitocing is crime & at the local level uncle CPD just has to up there presence at a certain location like 5th / Kolmer and we can see it can be dead for days my point is that if and when they want to they can and will try and get you. They DO NOT have to be honest in doing so I guess it all comes down to risk vs reward how much are you willing to risk for what kind of reward and that's and individual choice. I personally don't like any agency that requires any type of pic I'd or p411 sites. Over & over again data bases can be hacked or broken into and now a digital footprint is just as good if not better than your actual finger print at the scene of a crime IHMO.

MongerSeeker
10-03-19, 03:37
Those 2 blondes look fairly hot. I just keep kicking myself and asking why we have not had any good WSW's in SD these days. Has been almost 3 yeas since I have seen a WSW worth picking up in SD.

Trying to post some pics that I took from cell phone / dash cam. I am looking for feedback as to which pics are better.

MongerSeeker
10-03-19, 03:39
It's best to limit your mongering activities to this forum.

Just wanted to give you guys some food for thought. Someone I did not know sent me a PM asking for info. I answered truthfully, though my answer was not very helpful. But it got me to thinking. The government (state and federal) is getting pretty nosy. A great deal of it is our fault. How much info about yourselves and your daily activities do some if you put on social media? The police could build up a pretty good profile of many of you just by perusing Facebook. Chicago PD is not known for being either fair or often even legal either with info it collects or how they get it. Some of the old farts like me with hundreds of posts have already given them a pretty fair road map to our habits and activities. If they ever get permission or illegally break into data bases, they have a good start into knowing you if you ever get busted. Now I know some of you will tell me it's not possible. No one gave personal info when signing up and it is not allowed in the forum. I'm simply saying that Uncle Chicago LEO does not play by the rules. If they ever figure out who you are by your handle, they'll use it. Sometimes I see a monger post what kind of car he has. Now he just LEO what to look for and from other posts detailing his activities, where to look. I'm simply saying to be careful what you post, and to who, especially when you don't know who is at the other end. Don't forget LEO is also here.

StanleyStankas
10-03-19, 10:08
Trying to post some pics that I took from cell phone / dash cam. I am looking for feedback as to which pics are better.Mr. Wayne for anything you post no matter what the quality. If you look over on the vegas forum there is a guy known as cravenmorehead and he as well does what you are doing. Now what he uses as far as eq you will have to scroll thru. Now out there there are certain strolls like boulder highway, tropicana ave or street (don't know as I am from here of course) and I always see them chatting about dean martin drive and around the new orleans hotel. It's really funny just to look at as it's so obvious out there almost pathetic. Course I know the moment I get over there and start running around in a rental car metro will surround me and they will be shooting an episode of cops! Go figure! Stosh. Out.

Ump1969
10-03-19, 11:39
It's best to limit your mongering activities to this forum.You are probably right. But if no one ever actually mongered, there would not be much point to this forum. I'm out there. I'm just careful about wha I post. I don't want to give any more info to LEO than I need to while still giving something to my fellow mongers. This is where I learned where to look.

Gentle Mist
10-03-19, 12:53
It's best to limit your mongering activities to this forum.Going to a massage parlor is somewhat of a rare treat for me. The most I ever get is S / S (self-service).

My opinion is that you got to remember that LEO are human, too, with the same natural desires as all of us.

And, that there's a lot of (mostly misleading) misinformation on the internet.

My guess would be that even if they happen to Gleen through this forum, anyone can say anything and nothing can really be proven as accurate by what someone writes here or anywhere, really.

I would agree that most all of the posted encounters should be confidential (out of respect), but they're entertaining, informative, & amusing to read, nonetheless.

Kreezy03
10-04-19, 15:51
North Ave, down the side street on Lamon around 3:30 am. SW presence was sparse in the area, but a few were out here and there between 2 am-4 am mostly near the breakfast joint a block away. Anyway, I guess some guy got this one SW who was across the street from the breakfast place and went down that block. LEO turns that way and stops right beside the parked car, I keep driving down north ave to Cicero and turn left with another LEO car, they immediately turn left down on a 1 way street on Wabansia to get to Lamon. Doubt it was some type of sting operation but the guy did pick a girl up.

Also, around 2 am down Oakdale off of Cicero unmarked LEO car had their lights flashing on the block but I didn't know what was going on there.

LEO and the rain has basically shut shit down for myself down Cicero for the last week or so. Anytime I see a SW from Division to Belmont, I see LEO seconds later. Want to start hitting Fifth up. During the day omw to work I see some decent girls, and even at night omw home. I know that area pretty good but at night it's really dark. Seems to easy for LEO to just sneak up.

BruceWayne01
10-08-19, 03:37
Was out tonight between 12:30 am /1:30 am and saw this one at Cicero & Belmont whn I was going north saw another car try and pick her up turned around at Belmont legally and when I was going south I took the pic and as soon as that happened cpd came out the side street and parked if you look closely she is looking at uncle LOL other than that it was all empty everywhere did notice unmarked & marked uncle on Cicero stopping cars singing is deff going on with uncle watching the ladies in Cicero so be CAREFUL out there and safe.

StanleyStankas
10-08-19, 09:40
Was out tonight between 12:30 am /1:30 am and saw this one at Cicero & Belmont whn I was going north saw another car try and pick her up turned around at Belmont legally and when I was going south I took the pic and as soon as that happened cpd came out the side street and parked if you look closely she is looking at uncle LOL other than that it was all empty everywhere did notice unmarked & marked uncle on Cicero stopping cars singing is deff going on with uncle watching the ladies in Cicero so be CAREFUL out there and safe.Mr wayne please if you can keep this work up. Most appreciative. I am going to head down into that immediate area just to see where little spots in hidden places can be had if and when I am able to snag a temporary companion. Since our blue uncle seems everywhere these days if I could snatch her quickly and then move immediately to a space I already scoped out I think I should be ok. Up over here I know heim really well and also where tom's boys and the other little villages cruise around. That said maybe in my advanced age I am getting paranoid, however even over here near heim it seems there are just more and more fuzz lurking around. I mean in frankie alone whether I am on my bicycle, scoot or little junky pickup they are like cockroaches when you move the frig.

Explorer8
10-08-19, 14:28
Was out on usual stroll of North and Grand / Pulaski in the early evening around 8 ish - 10 pm.

Nothing there but LEO.

Drove around Cicero near Midway, 47th, etc. And then the other direction down Cicero towards Belmot. Nothing there either except marked SUVs parked in side streets and parking lots watching stop signs and traffic lights.

Weather was decent, but definitely nothing out there. This sux.

ScrumpyJack
10-08-19, 16:02
Picked up Pinky this afternoon on 5 and K-something. Short and pear-shaped with some burn scars on her face. We went to her abandonment, and I contributed a tenner to their maintenance fees. We agreed 50/50 wrapped for forty, and I upgraded to her back door for another 30. She's a good goer but a little scattered. Took her a while to settle in and start the work. Head was good but not persistent. The other ends were fantastic.

She gave me a number but said she's going away for a couple of weeks. That might be a health thing as her feet look like they got caught in a lawn mower, or it might be a state sponsored trip. Number is maybe good for her housemates (three of them, one late 20's Spanish or Italian looking with curly black hair, one mid 30's straight light brown hair and an empty bra that could hold a couple of bowling balls, and early 20's skinny with very short hair), who will be around while Pinky's gone.

Overall a good way to break up the afternoon.

StanleyStankas
10-08-19, 16:15
Was out on usual stroll of North and Grand / Pulaski in the early evening around 8 ish - 10 pm.

Nothing there but LEO.

Drove around Cicero near Midway, 47th, etc. And then the other direction down Cicero towards Belmot. Nothing there either except marked SUVs parked in side streets and parking lots watching stop signs and traffic lights.

Weather was decent, but definitely nothing out there. This sux.Uncle blue works on three shifts. 7 to 3, 3 to 11,11 to 7 so possibly less presence right prior to 11 p or so? I need to track that a bit.

Chicago Lurker
10-09-19, 03:02
Good girl. Slow BBBJ tight body. Takes her time. Doesn't talk much but takes care of business. Will repeat.Is midget on Lawrence?

Kda Kodiac
10-09-19, 18:02
Uncle blue works on three shifts. 7 to 3, 3 to 11,11 to 7 so possibly less presence right prior to 11 p or so? I need to track that a bit.I was out roaming last night and noticed activity between 11 pm and midnight without out much oversight. Was roaming Cic and Pul area. Did not see anyone that caught my fancy so did not stop. Just my observation.

Ump1969
10-09-19, 18:57
Mr wayne please if you can keep this work up. Most appreciative. I am going to head down into that immediate area just to see where little spots in hidden places can be had if and when I am able to snag a temporary companion. Since our blue uncle seems everywhere these days if I could snatch her quickly and then move immediately to a space I already scoped out I think I should be ok. Up over here I know heim really well and also where tom's boys and the other little villages cruise around. That said maybe in my advanced age I am getting paranoid, however even over here near heim it seems there are just more and more fuzz lurking around. I mean in frankie alone whether I am on my bicycle, scoot or little junky pickup they are like cockroaches when you move the frig.Manheim was discussed earlier this year. Dart's boys will follow you if you look like an out-of-towner from you plate holder or sticker or if they see you more than once. Watch out turning around in gas stations as LEO likes to lurk on side streets. I have been followed several times by both Dart boys and Franklin Park.

George Stark
10-09-19, 22:14
Why are the pickings so slim here? It's not the Internet. That's everywhere, other cities have jumping street scenes. It can't be the weather, entirely, it's good weather here some of the year.

I have heard people talking about much smaller cities being livelier.

I know it didn't used to be this way.

I understand what happened to all the great clubs, the Feds shut those down when they went after organized crime, who was paying off the towns those clubs were in.

But there's nothing organized about streetwalkers, so just WTF?

I was talking with a fellow monger about how it would be cool to have a cargo van fitted out for street-mongering. But after some discussion, I decided that it's not even worth it here.

Is it Dart? I didn't think he did that much on the Chicago streets, except the occasional sting of johns. Maybe.

So: WTF?.

BadDances
10-10-19, 07:48
Picked up Pinky this afternoon on 5 and K-something. Short and pear-shaped with some burn scars on her face. We went to her abandonment, and I contributed a tenner to their maintenance fees. We agreed 50/50 wrapped for forty, and I upgraded to her back door for another 30. She's a good goer but a little scattered. Took her a while to settle in and start the work. Head was good but not persistent. The other ends were fantastic.

She gave me a number but said she's going away for a couple of weeks. That might be a health thing as her feet look like they got caught in a lawn mower, or it might be a state sponsored trip. Number is maybe good for her housemates (three of them, one late 20's Spanish or Italian looking with curly black hair, one mid 30's straight light brown hair and an empty bra that could hold a couple of bowling balls, and early 20's skinny with very short hair), who will be around while Pinky's gone.

Overall a good way to break up the afternoon.I may ask you for contact for them. I haven't been down there for almost a month, but went there Tuesday night, all there was, was a group of women 2 BSW 1 WSW On the first K street from cic. The WSW is cute, chubby and I still think is a cop. I did two laps and saw her walk away from 2 cars after talking to her. All three of them were hanging out by a black truck as well. I really want to pick up the WSW but spidey sense is telling me no.

Anyone else run into her?

ScrumpyJack
10-10-19, 23:17
It's pretty hit and miss there but I pass by a few times a week in the afternoon. Some days there's half a dozen available between Cicero and Koster. Other days it's tumbleweeds and ripoff artists. Go past the railroad overpass for more selection.

How tall was the chubby girl? Might have been Pinky if she still has both feet.

I may ask you for contact for them. I haven't been down there for almost a month, but went there Tuesday night, all there was, was a group of women 2 BSW 1 WSW On the first K street from cic. The WSW is cute, chubby and I still think is a cop. I did two laps and saw her walk away from 2 cars after talking to her. All three of them were hanging out by a black truck as well. I really want to pick up the WSW but spidey sense is telling me no.

Anyone else run into her?

KnightRider82
10-10-19, 23:28
Is midget on Lawrence?She's usually on 5th between Kostner and Cicero. Sometimes picked her up at Roosevelt and Kostner or on Kostner between Harrison and 5th. Good girl.

KnightRider82
10-11-19, 11:37
Drove 5th yesterday dead. Only saw a couple BSW. Saw 1 looked good from a distance just asked how much said $20 for sloppy head. I said I'm OK. She was salivating from mouth. Look like the Walking dead shit. Drove to Kostner picked up Julie good girl. Drove down kilpatrick detectives on scene by Jackson looked like a murder. Then drove to Pulaski saw BSW pregnant decided to skip not my thing. By grand and Pulaski saw Hispanic street walker reading while hooking on corner. Hopefully pics from adventure will post. Also Bumped into Sylvia Polish on 5th she's looking good one of the best head. Sucked me off and was willing for anal. Police is everywhere. Be careful fellow mongers.

Knight rider.

Ump1969
10-13-19, 00:27
Why are the pickings so slim here? It's not the Internet. That's everywhere, other cities have jumping street scenes. It can't be the weather, entirely, it's good weather here some of the year.

I have heard people talking about much smaller cities being livelier.

I know it didn't used to be this way.

I understand what happened to all the great clubs, the Feds shut those down when they went after organized crime, who was paying off the towns those clubs were in.

But there's nothing organized about streetwalkers, so just WTF?

I was talking with a fellow monger about how it would be cool to have a cargo van fitted out for street-mongering. But after some discussion, I decided that it's not even worth it here.

Is it Dart? I didn't think he did that much on the Chicago streets, except the occasional sting of johns. Maybe.

So: WTF?.Hi, George. Read many of your comments. There is no one answer. I don't go as often as I used to because the quality of girls and the quality of service is way down. Back ten years or more, I knew girls that were pretty good looking and often made you feel like proposing to them. Now many look years older than they really are, are missing teeth, and just want to get out of the car ASAP to find their next hit. Years ago, LEO didn't care as much as there were many crimes more serious and cops didn't want to be wasting time on prostitution paperwork when there was more serious crime on the streets. Now it seems like prostitution is more serious than murder. When areas, get shut down, the girls are crowded into less areas and it becomes easier for LEO to patrol. Girls use to have a steady stream of customers and made a lot of money. Now many are on public assistance and use street money for drugs. One customer per night and they are off to get high and crash. Or just enough to pay rent for a spot on someone's floor for the night. The laws are tougher fir getting caught. Girls end up doing time downstate. I probably forgot a few. The atmosphere is just different. Of, I forgot the Internet. Girls that used to get $20 for a BJ now think they are worth $100 or more because they list online and might actually have an indoor spot.

Red1910
10-13-19, 12:40
Drove 5th yesterday dead. Only saw a couple BSW. Saw 1 looked good from a distance just asked how much said $20 for sloppy head. I said I'm OK. She was salivating from mouth. Look like the Walking dead shit. Drove to Kostner picked up Julie good girl. Drove down kilpatrick detectives on scene by Jackson looked like a murder. Then drove to Pulaski saw BSW pregnant decided to skip not my thing. By grand and Pulaski saw Hispanic street walker reading while hooking on corner. Hopefully pics from adventure will post. Also Bumped into Sylvia Polish on 5th she's looking good one of the best head. Sucked me off and was willing for anal. Police is everywhere. Be careful fellow mongers.

Knight rider.I have 3 weeks looking for Sylvia last time I saw Her was by pulaski anda grand ave (this is the girl that you saw by 5th ave?) If is the same girl around at what time I could find Her.

Or you know If she has number phone!

Thank you.

George Stark
10-13-19, 23:47
Years ago, LEO didn't care as much as there were many crimes more serious and cops didn't want to be wasting time on prostitution paperwork when there was more serious crime on the streets. Now it seems like prostitution is more serious than murder. THIS! They ought to just subtly hint to the girls to use deserted stretches of road, where there's no citizens to complain, and then the cops could get back to real work. Because God knows in this city there is plenty of it.

I agree with you on the quality of the girls decreasing from when I mongered, but that was way farther back than 10 years ago. I could have been street-mongering 10 years ago, oh well.

I just shake my head at some of the pics posted here. I won't say I've never picked up an unattractive girl, but it was so much better a verrrry looong time ago. I'm sure people are tired of my old-man reminiscing about it by now.

KnightRider82
10-14-19, 04:59
Hi Red, saw her on September 25 around 1:30 pm. At Kilpatrick and 5th. Looked healthy. Good memories. Sucks.

It hard and fast then wants to fuck you with that pussy and is available for anal. And will party too. I remember taking her to motel and she was open to filming porn for extra $. Never seen her though by grand Pulaski. She asked for my number but never calls me. If I see her again I'll get her number for you. If you like Polish another girl is Cindy by Belmont and Cicero. She's petite brunette and is open minded. By the way that picture you posted is her.

Onit2018
10-14-19, 07:42
So I'm a couple years deep into this so I've learned my lessons. Don't leave anything valuable in arms reach, don't let SW go use the bathroom with money in tow, etc. So the other night I go to grab cash with a date in my car, I take all my valuables with me. Wallet, phone, car key. I think I'm all good. I come back to see her rummaging through my shit under the guise of having dropped something. Whatever, I just want to get one off and what could she have possibly gotten to, I kept everything worth anything with me. We do the deed, I go home and take my stuff up stairs only to see I was short half a bag of green grapes. Jesus Christ.

Has anyone had anything stranger taken off of them?

StanleyStankas
10-14-19, 10:28
So I'm a couple years deep into this so I've learned my lessons. Don't leave anything valuable in arms reach, don't let SW go use the bathroom with money in tow, etc. So the other night I go to grab cash with a date in my car, I take all my valuables with me. Wallet, phone, car key. I think I'm all good. I come back to see her rummaging through my shit under the guise of having dropped something. Whatever, I just want to get one off and what could she have possibly gotten to, I kept everything worth anything with me. We do the deed, I go home and take my stuff up stairs only to see I was short half a bag of green grapes. Jesus Christ.

Has anyone had anything stranger taken off of them?Nothing strange in my story except the reason she wanted me to turn off the ignition. Gave her some cash and she saw that stupidly I put the remainder of my money in my right coat pocket (I know I probably made more of my share of huge SW mistakes prior to this site, the internet and all kinds of new fan-geld inventions!) Anyway she was giving mouth resuscitation to the little guy and during the deed said "turn off the ignition". When I asked why, as it was winter and my heater was blasting, she said and I remember this statement 40 plus years after the fact "because it's more romantic". Of course being my dumb a** self I obliged and yep when I got back to my crib I was 40 or so short! Oh well. The funny thing about your story is if she said she was hungry you may have even bought her a take along burger after the deed, however no they will always default to wh*res!

KnightRider82
10-15-19, 00:29

Has anyone had anything stranger taken off of them?Been picking them up since early 90's. They will go through your glove compartment under your car seat. They will suck your dick and find that wallet. Then they get a call from pimp and get coached. They are after your cash or anything they can pawn or sell immediately. They will go after your phone. I learned through the years they are very well coached. LEO has been calm for 2 days around 5th / Kostner. Grand Pulaski was dead around 8 pm last night.

Ump1969
10-17-19, 23:21
Picked up Ashley on Pulaski near Grand. 5-2, brown hair, thin, mostly clean. Guys, it was a beautiful experience. Asked for GFE. She went way above. Kissing, touching, hugging. It could have been a wedding night. I only regret it was in the car. No digits. Looks would be 8. Service would be 12. Dropped her off near 6 points. Damage was $60. Random thoughts on a few recent comments. Sorry to hear threat to a monger. Newbies are always advised to read comments and the rules of the road before taking to the street. George, have been out here for 35 years. Did nit stress it; most readers don't give a damn about the reminiscing of old farts and times change. Otherwise agree with you.

Red1910
10-18-19, 22:25
Last night went for a stroll on fifth and kostner, I bumped into Amanda great CBJ 20 then I saw to Sylvia Polish but uncle was around so I had to leave the area and come back today early on the morning about 7 and again I saw Sylvia THE Polish woman but she was out of her mind and looked pretty bad on her face (DRUGS) but someone else got Her in his car before me few minutes later I find Jennifer a definite 8 or 9 in my book BBBJCIM for 30 and no uncle early on the morning.

Kreezy03
10-19-19, 21:25
I've gotten with a few SW's over the last couple weeks.

Sheryl (Cheryl?) on 5th a couple weeks ago. 20 for BJ (ALL BJs I get are covered). Head was great. It was late and dark but Idk, her teeth looked surprisingly good LOL that stuck out to me. Wish I got a # on her. She almost left her bag in my car rushing to go get her fix after though.

Shorty on Cicero and grand week before last (Wednesday or Thursday, I forget). 40 for head and sex. Head was unbelievably trash. Idk WTF she was doing but her head sucked. She wasn't rushing or anything and is a cool little chick and funny but damn her head sucks. Went to fuck, cause that ass is amazing, but—and maybe it was just the lighting—but it LOOKED like some red stuff was coming out her pussy. Period? She seems older so I doubt that. Idk. Decided not to fuck. But her ass is big and soft. She sucked and gave me a handjob to completion for the next 15 or so minutes. I'm going to try her again one day. I got her # and see her all the damn time anyway.

T (Tee?) on Cicero before diversey by one of the car lots last Sunday. She's about 5'5-5'6, slim, blonde. Pretty cute. 30 for BJ, gave her 25 cause a 5 is the smallest Bill I had. I had yet to be with a blonde SW and wanted one (that's why I got with Sheryl, but I think her hair is brown or black). She was with a way taller Blonde SW whose pretty cute to, but I chose Tee because the taller one just blew me off one of the last hot nights of the summer a few weeks ago when she was with a HSW (who she's usually with) so fuck her and the HSW LOL. Tee's head was good but I just couldn't keep it up smh (been getting a good amount of free pussy aside from paying for it lately and where I work keeps me dehydrated LOL). But I finally came. She seemed disappointed and thought it was a problem with her skills which was funny to me. Next I'll probably get the taller blonde next and fuck the hell out of her for blowing me off. She still eagerly watches me the last couple times I drive past her. I got tints so maybe she don't even know it's me but we'll find out.

Kreezy03
10-19-19, 21:37
Also Around 2 am this morning (10/19/2019) a sexy ass WSW (atleast her legs / body looked sexy I couldn't see her face) on Cicero and armitage in a coat and little shorts was in the middle of Cicero flagging LEO down (think she called them, they had their lights flashing when coming to her). She talked to them for a bit and was pointing down Cicero. Idk what was going on but when I was coming back down Cicero from division she was getting into a car on armitage. Guess she wasn't a decoy but it was strange. Maybe somebody assaulted her or something who knows. Cars were in the way so I couldn't get a pic.

It was funny tho, as the light turned green at armitage I seen Shorty was running from the area, but she runs so funny, and she was also still watching traffic as she was doing it lmfao.

Nookie88
10-20-19, 10:59
Had a dream yesterday afternoon that I dropped a family member off at Midway and did a little stroll up and down Cicero up to McDonalds and turned back around just once. Saw 2 ladies standing near Popeye's and the one that I asked to get in was Kara. Gorgeous brunette (mid 30's) that offered BBBJCIM for 0.4. Went back to MW and parked in garage area ($2 for 30 minutes. LOL). Absolutely stunning lady with a great no rush personality and great hygiene. Gave me her digits and made future plans to bring her to a local Swingers club on Halloween weekend. Worth repeating no doubt.

Currymonster
10-21-19, 06:34
I find Jennifer a definite 8 or 9 in my book BBBJCIM for 30I picked her up Weds night, she was walking back to 5th from Cicero, fucked her ass and came on her boobs while she licked my balls. I rate her pretty good too, prefer women with some experience really (she's 43). Earlier in the evening I picked up a very skinny WSW called Gia, I believe. Young, 23 she said. Claimed to be an anal virgin, but was willing to let me lube her up and go for it. All covered. Had been basically expecting her to back out of the deal once she'd got the cash, but she was patient and did well. Also said it was OK, and she'd expected it to hurt a whole lot more than it actually did.

I went back for more Friday, slim pickings to begin with, then on another pass I saw Jennifer again, and also a dark haired tall girl who looked really good, so told Jennifer I wanted some variety. This one told me she was Kayeloi, had some baby damage but looked good naked. Blew me well with some BLS and rimming and shot in her mouth. I think I'd try to negotiate good GFE from her next time, she was playing with herself during, so good chance she might actually still be able to get off.

Pretty good success rate. Haven't been to Chicago for 5 years, look forward to returning. Doubtless all the numbers I got from them will have expired by then. As to whether I'll stay at the Shamrock again. Not sure about that.

KnightRider82
10-21-19, 14:29
I picked her up Weds night, she was walking back to 5th from Cicero, fucked her ass and came on her boobs while she licked my balls. I rate her pretty good too, prefer women with some experience really (she's 43). Earlier in the evening I picked up a very skinny WSW called Gia, I believe. Young, 23 she said. Claimed to be an anal virgin, but was willing to let me lube her up and go for it. All covered. Had been basically expecting her to back out of the deal once she'd got the cash, but she was patient and did well. Also said it was OK, and she'd expected it to hurt a whole lot more than it actually did.

I went back for more Friday, slim pickings to begin with, then on another pass I saw Jennifer again, and also a dark haired tall girl who looked really good, so told Jennifer I wanted some variety. This one told me she was Kayeloi, had some baby damage but looked good naked. Blew me well with some BLS and rimming and shot in her mouth. I think I'd try to negotiate good GFE from her next time, she was playing with herself during, so good chance she might actually still be able to get off.

Pretty good success rate. Haven't been to Chicago for 5 years, look forward to returning. Doubtless all the numbers I got from them will have expired by then. As to whether I'll stay at the Shamrock again. Not sure about that.How much did she charge you for anal? And can you describe her a bit more? It's slim pickings here on Chicago for WSW that do anal. Thanks fellow Monger.

Red1910
10-23-19, 11:59
Hi Red, saw her on September 25 around 1:30 pm. At Kilpatrick and 5th. Looked healthy. Good memories. Sucks.

It hard and fast then wants to fuck you with that pussy and is available for anal. And will party too. I remember taking her to motel and she was open to filming porn for extra $. Never seen her though by grand Pulaski. She asked for my number but never calls me. If I see her again I'll get her number for you. If you like Polish another girl is Cindy by Belmont and Cicero. She's petite brunette and is open minded. By the way that picture you posted is her.Thank you for the information, last night around 1 Am I pick up Cindy 40 $ and really she do her job very good and after dropped Her I saw Sylvia walking by the area Belmont and Cicero and when I was ready to go for He, she got in another car of course my bad luck, really I want a date with Sylvia because she love anal sex (For a little more money) and I love how she screams when we have sex wow I miss Her.

KnightRider82
10-24-19, 18:27
Thank you for the information, last night around 1 Am I pick up Cindy 40 $ and really she do her job very good and after dropped Her I saw Sylvia walking by the area Belmont and Cicero and when I was ready to go for He, she got in another car of course my bad luck, really I want a date with Sylvia because she love anal sex (For a little more money) and I love how she screams when we have sex wow I miss Her.My man. Been looking for Cindy for a month. She usually stand by the BP and the Jiffy Lube. Cool girl, freaky sex, was carrying sexy dresses on her and was willing to go to motel. Started getting naked in my car. Sylvia I believe used to walk from there til 5th a while ago.

ChiTownGuy76
10-25-19, 22:35
Thank you for the information, last night around 1 Am I pick up Cindy 40 $ and really she do her job very good and after dropped Her I saw Sylvia walking by the area Belmont and Cicero and when I was ready to go for He, she got in another car of course my bad luck, really I want a date with Sylvia because she love anal sex (For a little more money) and I love how she screams when we have sex wow I miss Her.Anyone have pics of Cindy, I may have spotted her this am but didn't have time to stop.

Thanks.

FaceGlazer2018
10-25-19, 22:46
Haven't been on the streetwalker scene in a while. Got to be up by 47th tonight. Any good / new faces out there for me to glaze?

KnightRider82
10-27-19, 23:51
Sorry bad pic. This is Cindy. Pic is a bit blurry.

KnightRider82
10-28-19, 02:49
Does anyone have the phone number for Jennifer from Grand / Pulaski? WSW brunette in her 30's. ? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kreezy03
10-28-19, 15:28
Cicero and Diversey / Belmont area was dead but around 2:30 am I saw a chubby BSW in a Adidas outfit by the car lots near Wrightwood. Saw her twice actually, first walking down Cicero. I turn to see what's up with her but she was gone. Assumed she wasn't a SW at first. After strolling through the northern parts of the west side and not seeing much that caught my eye I go back down Cicero and she's out there and when I come around the block she's gone again. Damn. Anybody been with her this weekend? I only went out that morning this weekend & want to know if she's becoming a regular out there cause I want her.

Also got up with a Megan in that area last Monday. Seen pics of a Megan (Meghan) on here and I think that's her, but a way younger her. 40 for half and half but was willing to negotiate, guess she was getting desperate out there (still gave her 40 tho). Good head, decent pussy. Turned down a side block and the moment she gets in LEO drives right past. Scared the shit out of me LOL. Got a # but I rarely repeat with SW's. In the moment it's good but damn they smell awful most times. Like they try and just mask not washing up with summers eve spray or something which makes me not want to repeat even though I get a number LOL.

Going to start hitting 5th up in the day time. I rarely do but that's when the best looking SW's are out.

ChiTownGuy76
10-29-19, 16:52
I think that was her name bumped into this cutie last night on cic and bel, think she said her name was Camilla, Mexican short about 30 years old definitely a 9 out of 10. Has an accent but grew up here. Black hair a little thick but not fat said she lives by Peterson and western didn't have digits phone was lost. Definitely one of the better ones. Anyone bump into her before?

BeachBum72
10-31-19, 20:57
Forgive me for being new. I'm visiting the Schaumburg area pretty soon and would appreciate a little info. I'm from the east coast and the area I live in doesn't have a SW scene. I will be in the area for a few days and was hoping you guys could point me in the right area if I wanted to cruise around a bit and see a little of the SW's in the area. I'm not asking for phone numbers or anything, just a general area I might find some enjoyable sights. Additionally, I'd appreciate any info on what areas to avoid. I've read through the recent posts to try to get a few ideas.

Thanks in advance for your help.

StanleyStankas
11-01-19, 17:14
Forgive me for being new. I'm visiting the Schaumburg area pretty soon and would appreciate a little info. I'm from the east coast and the area I live in doesn't have a SW scene. I will be in the area for a few days and was hoping you guys could point me in the right area if I wanted to cruise around a bit and see a little of the SW's in the area. I'm not asking for phone numbers or anything, just a general area I might find some enjoyable sights. Additionally, I'd appreciate any info on what areas to avoid. I've read through the recent posts to try to get a few ideas.

Thanks in advance for your help.Schaumburg is no where near any SW scene whatsoever. Also one would believe one would be driving a rental car with plates from wherever so suggestion would be if one does do a little cruising site seeing one might consider doing this during the day and just enjoy seeing an area where after dark things can get wild and woolly! My area of expertise is the heim strip which would be closest to the schaumburg area. An alternative would be just to shoot down heim on lunch or after work and enjoy the bikini / fashion show bars. Just all imo of course. As mentioned on in the melrose SW forum uncle is looking for plates and stickers from the unknown! As far as city proper goes it is my opinion just in the way you phrase your post you are way way over your head. Now other seniors here with experience in cruising for what you are looking for might chime in, however I would be very surprised if their opinions differ from my own. Stay safe, have fun in the chi of town area! Oh BTW I am 67 years old and a native! Peace. Stosh.

Kreezy03
11-02-19, 01:34
Just something I was thinking about. And I know it's terrible to think this way but I wish the Belmont cragin area was how it was a few years ago. Lots of gangbangers and lots of shootings. Now that it's quiet police have nothing to do but harass SWs and mongers up and down Cicero. When I'm riding through 5th / west side I rarely see LEO on strolls (except pul / division). And you may be thinking "but that area statistically is one of the most dangerous areas in the COUNTRY, what do you mean you don't see police?" Well, I obviously see police, but so much is going on daily in Garfield Park that the police are busy with real crime. ONCE in my few months doing this have I saw police just sitting on 5th and Kostner. ONCE. But on the north west side? Multiple LEO cars can just sit on Cicero forever without really having to move. I still score, but damn do they make it hard! Like I said, it's fucking terrible and selfish to think this way, but what the hell happened to all the bangers over there LOL.

ManTooth
11-02-19, 06:28
Forgive me for being new. I'm visiting the Schaumburg area pretty soon and would appreciate a little info.SW in the Schaumburg area are like the dodo bird. Schaumburg has such a rich stock of working girls available. Surely you can find something to tickle your fancy. Maybe a massage?

StanleyStankas
11-02-19, 11:56
Just something I was thinking about. And I know it's terrible to think this way but I wish the Belmont cragin area was how it was a few years ago. Lots of gangbangers and lots of shootings. Now that it's quiet police have nothing to do but harass SWs and mongers up and down Cicero. When I'm riding through 5th / west side I rarely see LEO on strolls (except pul / division). And you may be thinking "but that area statistically is one of the most dangerous areas in the COUNTRY, what do you mean you don't see police?" Well, I obviously see police, but so much is going on daily in Garfield Park that the police are busy with real crime. ONCE in my few months doing this have I saw police just sitting on 5th and Kostner. ONCE. But on the north west side? Multiple LEO cars can just sit on Cicero forever without really having to move. I still score, but damn do they make it hard! Like I said, it's fucking terrible and selfish to think this way, but what the hell happened to all the bangers over there LOL.That's why when I lived and owned in the west loop fuzz was everywhere! It's quiet and most if not all cops just want to get thru their job alive as well as the days of being a cop for an altruistic cause is way over. The money is great, ditto the benefits and pension. I know guys that got out in their early 50's because they went into it as soon as they could out of high school and now they still have several years of a great life with money and they only need to get out of bed if they want to! The garbage neighborhoods have not and will not ever change in the city! Garfield, douglas parks, humboldt they are worried about cross fire. Once the hood gets upscaled you see fuzz everywhere. They serve and protect. Or as the great mayor of chi said "the police aren't there to cause disorder. The police are there to preserve disorder'.

Irocz
11-02-19, 15:02
So besides 5th where can I find decent BSW's that won't try to get escort agency rates for a CBJ?

I remember someone mentioned southsode and Michigan ave but it was a long time ago and I can't find the post.

If you guys prefer to pm me that's cool.

Thanks in advance.

Fdottt
11-02-19, 16:05
So besides 5th where can I find decent BSW's that won't try to get escort agency rates for a CBJ?

I remember someone mentioned southsode and Michigan ave but it was a long time ago and I can't find the post.

Thanks in advance.Everyone once in a while I've found a decent BSW in the lawrence / kimball area and the clark / lunt area.

Halstead between 69th and 79th used to be a fav spot of mine but has been dead lately.

Irocz
11-02-19, 17:07
Everyone once in a while I've found a decent BSW in the lawrence / kimball area and the clark / lunt area.

Halstead between 69th and 79th used to be a fav spot of mine but has been dead lately.Thank you sir, I'm craving for some brown sugar tonight.

Bishop69
11-03-19, 09:48
Everyone once in a while I've found a decent BSW in the lawrence / kimball area and the clark / lunt area.

Halstead between 69th and 79th used to be a fav spot of mine but has been dead lately.Be Careful out there on Halsted that's full on "Decepticon" territory, you might pick up a girl who more than meets the eye, and honestly the net has ruined the south side for SW action most of these girl think they can command escort prices these days.

LastComer
11-04-19, 02:03
Is the old Uptown, Sheridan rd, Wilson ave and Broadway south to Newtown stroll completely dead? It was still going when I left in the early 2000's.it had been active since the 1950's.

Mannheim
11-04-19, 09:45
Is the old Uptown, Sheridan rd, Wilson ave and Broadway south to Newtown stroll completely dead? It was still going when I left in the early 2000's.it had been active since the 1950's.Broadway and Sheridan are pretty cold nowadays. Clark in Rogers Park seems to up and running every so often. No doubt you can catch a few stragglers around Sheridan or Broadway still.

Red1910
11-04-19, 16:30
Today noon finally ran into Allysa on 5th Ave and kostner She is older but she has a great body. She is good at what she does and the damage was not bad at all she was wearing in low cut skirts and high heels, usually with her hair tied in a bun 40 $ p+ tips FS and again I saw Sylvia but I was short in money so if anyone can point me to reviews of Allysa and Sylvia then I'd like to read more.

I agree Allysa do anal for more extra also Sylvia do it and you are lucky and catch Her high (dope) she's not going charge more (free! That's why I love run to Her. No UNCLE around on the mornings.

Hoagie666
11-04-19, 18:33
Been so long since making the cruise downtown I'm wondering where to go now back when I was active all down Madison till uc was BSW galore but now it changed. Plus I used to drive around ciecro to 47th and look round there but after cruise other night I saw nothing. Going out in few days during day any places to go for cheap BJ? Feel free to message me. Thanks you.

JumpSmoker90
11-04-19, 21:35

Thanks in advance.Try Harvey.

Oramo
11-07-19, 03:17
Is the old Uptown, Sheridan rd, Wilson ave and Broadway south to Newtown stroll completely dead? It was still going when I left in the early 2000's.it had been active since the 1950's.Is dead as dean can be since the late 1990's.

KnightRider82
11-07-19, 12:12
Went cruising yesterday (Wednesday) at 12:30 pm and 6:30-7 pm. Dead in the day one BSW probably in her 40's. At night went looking for Jennifer WSW late 20's early 30's great head $30 CBJ. Says has a sister. Who knows. Anyway I cruised around there saw a WSW on Augusta half a block from Pulaski she was so high she was swinging her hands in the air and looked like she was talking to her self or in imaginary friend, I decided to pass. Came back around got on Pulaski going northbound to North and and saw a WSW new face in 20's in blue jeans wearing like a straw hat pulled over til she caught up to me glanced at me and gave me this look like she was a decoy. Spider senses said cop. Came back around one more time to see if I see Jennifer and nothing. A lot of LEO parked with lights on and not moving. Like they were saying we are here. Went home. Be careful out there fellas.

LedZep79
11-08-19, 07:35
Besides a few biddies every now-and-then, there's not much action. However, if you're willing to engage some of the girls that come out of that methadone clinic, you'll definitely get something. Most of the girls I've encountered are still using, so they need that money. Also, don't shy away from the McDonald's on Sheridan and Wilson, I've hooked up with a few biddies I met there; all reasonably priced ($30-$60, FS, my place nearby). Also, Sheridan and Lawrence, I've met a few girls who stay at the women's shelter near there. Again, YMMV but I'm sure with a little effort, you'll find plenty.

For easier pickings, Rogers Park, north of Morse on Clark. I've hooked up with a few hoes who hang around the metra station. I've even had luck as far west as Ridge and western on Estes / Touhy.

Good luck.

Is the old Uptown, Sheridan rd, Wilson ave and Broadway south to Newtown stroll completely dead? It was still going when I left in the early 2000's.it had been active since the 1950's.

RationalityLoL
11-09-19, 02:25
Try Harvey.Where in harvey should we try.

Mikka22
11-09-19, 13:53
Where in harvey should we try.154st east of Dixie.

CrazyHorse312
11-11-19, 11:00
Try Harvey.Michigan from 103rd to 119th, then on 119th from Michigan to Halsted. But specifically on Michigan between 103 and 111th. 110th is the usual standing spot for most of them though.

ZckBrc
11-15-19, 04:28
Met Daniella on the Northside near the strip club. Gorgeous brunette in her 20's. Nice personality. Cute face. Damage was very reasonable. Fun personality.

JamesNoper
11-15-19, 17:17
Met Daniella on the Northside near the strip club. Gorgeous brunette in her 20's. Nice personality. Cute face. Damage was very reasonable. Fun personality.What is "the strip club"?

Ron M
11-15-19, 17:21
What is "the strip club"?Most likely "The Admiral".

StanleyStankas
11-16-19, 06:31
Most likely "The Admiral".Was going to mention it, however ron caught it. All that's up there. Lawrence just east of pulaski. From what I follow here way further east there are a lot of he she's, however further west (from the lake say kedzie) on lawrence there can be select avails. Stay safe and good luck all. And remember when you see blue behind you, no it's not a blue light special at k mart. They are out of business! Well mostly. Limping anyway.

KnightRider82
11-17-19, 17:41
She's been around for at least over a year. She's a good CocScker, but acts like she doesn't know me anymore which is strange.Finally caught up to her. $20 BBBJ cim. Beautiful tits. Nice girl sucked good cock. No hands. I think she's not right upstairs. Kept saying about her bird, told her yeah right, suck it hard good sport. Gave her xtra. Offered her to come to motel she said no. Came back for seconds but was with some Spanish dude and pretended like she didn't know me. You have to pick her up when no other sausage is around. Worth the wait picked her up on Chicago and Hamlin ńI.

BadDances
11-21-19, 15:49
Saw Ju Ju this weekend, brunette WSW nice head game didn't catch. Just had a kid. She has a new friend with her.

Amanda blonde WSW, catch and release, solid game.

Both on the west side.

Jacktreehorn
11-25-19, 15:47
Found Panda around Cicero and Cermak around Midnite Saturday. Mid 20's BSW, long thin legs and long hair. 30 for CBJ.

She did a great job. Worked the boys, no pause and no complaints and kept going till I was spent.

BTW I always cover. I think she would have BBBJ'd.

Stay safe,

Jackie.

Mannheim
11-25-19, 19:20
Northside around Belmont and Cic.

Pretty girl Nicole, dresses nice and clean. BJ is just bad though. Just a pretty face alone doesn't get it done for me. I need some oral skills.

BedBrayBeyond
11-27-19, 04:58
Hanging around at Northbrook. Beautiful blonde in her early 20's, thick where it matters, around 5'5". Seems intellectual and can keep a conversation going. $. 5 for a CBJ not bad. Sweet talks you into tips but well worth it. Fun and good experience overall. Gave me her number might see her again for a FS. Quoted me $$.

HanginBalls
11-28-19, 05:47
Hanging around at Northbrook. Beautiful blonde in her early 20's, thick where it matters, around 5'5". Seems intellectual and can keep a conversation going. $. 5 for a CBJ not bad. Sweet talks you into tips but well worth it. Fun and good experience overall. Gave me her number might see her again for a FS. Quoted me $$.Where in Norhbrook?

Kreezy03
11-29-19, 01:21
The winter holidays really bring the cuties out on the north side. I've noticed this the last few years even before I was mongering. Cutie at the gas station around 10:00 pm, thick HSW, in there buying snacks and condoms when I stopped in. Was with some fam in the vicinity and one needed something from the gas station. I had a few to choose from on the way, but of course we all know why I chose the one on Cicero and Wellington LOL. For some reason when I saw her I just knew she was a SW, her buying condoms—even tho she tried to wait until I was gone haha— confirmed it.

Seen another cute skinny WSW walking towards the gas station on the other side of Cicero. Well I can't confirm she was cute but she had the walk, weight, and clothes of a cute girl LOL. Only got a slight glimpse of her face.

To bad I was with family. I'm sure I can catch a good one tomorrow. Only been with Meghan in the area and last time I saw her she had a terrible cough. Could a been a cold .But I'm always sporting a rubber.

Slugga P
12-01-19, 18:49
I heard that she passed away. True or nah?

Explorer8
12-03-19, 13:05
So I was traveling back Sunday night and happen to be in the area around Midway so decided to drive through the usual stroll on Cicero.

I noticed a brunette in the middle of the street between cars going in both direction.

This was weird to me b / c it seemed like she was trying to attract attention.

She is about 5'7 - 5'10" tall, weigh about 140-150 lbs, not fat but not skinny either, had her hair tied up with a white bun, had black tights on and seemed Hispanic or European in her 30's.

I looped around to check her out and she gave me the look, with a cigarette in hand.

I did not partake as I was going to check out the rest of the stroll.

On my way back I saw a marked CPD Explorer with lights flashing and a car pulled over down the block from where she was standing.

She was no where in sight.

The way she acted (wanted you to come to her instead of stepping up to your car, etc.) and the marked car may be coincidence, but I have never seen her before and it just seemed fishy.

That was about all I saw that night. Kinda dead which sucked b / c I've had a bit of a dry spell lately.

Stay safe out there!

Ump1969
12-04-19, 21:55
So I was traveling back Sunday night and happen to be in the area around Midway so decided to drive through the usual stroll on Cicero.

I noticed a brunette in the middle of the street between cars going in both direction.

This was weird to me b / c it seemed like she was trying to attract attention.

She is about 5'7 - 5'10" tall, weigh about 140-150 lbs, not fat but not skinny either, had her hair tied up with a white bun, had black tights on and seemed Hispanic or European in her 30's.

I looped around to check her out and she gave me the look, with a cigarette in hand.

I did not partake as I was going to check out the rest of the stroll.

On my way back I saw a marked CPD Explorer with lights flashing and a car pulled over down the block from where she was standing.

She was no where in sight.

The way she acted (wanted you to come to her instead of stepping up to your car, etc.) and the marked car may be coincidence, but I have never seen her before and it just seemed fishy.

That was about all I saw that night. Kinda dead which sucked b / c I've had a bit of a dry spell lately.

Stay safe out there!You get the detective badge. You're probably right. Ever since summer, I have noticed that South Cicero is dead in the evening hours. I used to see girls either late at night or early am, but lately, not even that. So on a Sunday evening, never a busy time anyway, standing attracting attention, and not getting in the car? I think you nailed it.

StanleyStankas
12-05-19, 09:09
You get the detective badge. You're probably right. Ever since summer, I have noticed that South Cicero is dead in the evening hours. I used to see girls either late at night or early am, but lately, not even that. So on a Sunday evening, never a busy time anyway, standing attracting attention, and not getting in the car? I think you nailed it.Would think with tourista turning in their rental cars and driving through from say the loop to cicero down once one is very close to midway the instructions from supervisors with the blue would be told to clean up the scene. I mean ok 47th east I can see as there is nothing there but truck and railroad depots and traveling east one is going no where special. I sometimes take that route to the flea.

Explorer8
12-05-19, 11:34
Anyone familiar with Martha on 47th & Western? She is currently a dyed redhead, slim / petite Hispanic spinner body around 5'2", 100 lbs, A cup perkies.

Found her last night ans dreamt of a CBJ that was pretty decent. She wanted to ride me, but not my thing for a first time meet w / a SW I have no previous experience with.

The CBJ was pretty enthusiastic, but gagged a bit in the end.

Point for her since she willingly took off her entire top and was pretty fun. Might try to find her again soon.

Wondering if anyone knows of her. She said she has friends for referral also.

DWill
12-05-19, 14:13
The winter holidays really bring the cuties out on the north side. I've noticed this the last few years even before I was mongering. Cutie at the gas station around 10:00 pm, thick HSW, in there buying snacks and condoms when I stopped in. Was with some fam in the vicinity and one needed something from the gas station. I had a few to choose from on the way, but of course we all know why I chose the one on Cicero and Wellington LOL. For some reason when I saw her I just knew she was a SW, her buying condomseven tho she tried to wait until I was gone haha confirmed it.

Seen another cute skinny WSW walking towards the gas station on the other side of Cicero. Well I can't confirm she was cute but she had the walk, weight, and clothes of a cute girl LOL. Only got a slight glimpse of her face.

To bad I was with family. I'm sure I can catch a good one tomorrow. Only been with Meghan in the area and last time I saw her she had a terrible cough. Could a been a cold .But I'm always sporting a rubber.I didn't realize that area up north had that type of action. What's the normal stroll in that area? Hit me on I'm if need be but I'm up that way driving through for work often and never thought or even seen anything that would give me the impression that there were SWs in the area. I may swing that way tomorrow afternoon so let me know where is best to stroll. I want to check it out.

Dwill.

StanleyStankas
12-05-19, 20:10
I didn't realize that area up north had that type of action. What's the normal stroll in that area? Hit me on I'm if need be but I'm up that way driving through for work often and never thought or even seen anything that would give me the impression that there were SWs in the area. I may swing that way tomorrow afternoon so let me know where is best to stroll. I want to check it out.

Dwill.On cicero say north of diversey, mr. Dwill. So wellington is 30 hundred north and then belmont up or down. I usually start at irving which is 40 hundred and go down, however I am way too late by the time I get there early am heading to downtown to my post office box so I don't see much. What I have seen on here is 10 pm on or so. Side streets around wellington, et al. Stay safe. Stosh out!

RomeoPapa22
12-05-19, 21:15
Yesterday I was around midway with a lot of time to kill (around 1 pm), so I literally drove from 123th to Belmont back and forth and saw NOTHING. I know at night is the best time to go, but what's the best days and hours to go? I've never done street so I'm just curious. Thanks.

Mannheim
12-06-19, 04:55
Yesterday I was around midway with a lot of time to kill (around 1 pm), so I literally drove from 123th to Belmont back and forth and saw NOTHING. I know at night is the best time to go, but what's the best days and hours to go? I've never done street so I'm just curious. Thanks.There isn't a best day time. That's all hit and miss. You didn't pick the best area for some may consider a day time pop. I would have did a quick cruise of Pulaski from North to Chicago Aves. And theres always some creatures lurking in the day around 5th ave east of Cicero.

Kreezy03
12-07-19, 06:58
I didn't realize that area up north had that type of action. What's the normal stroll in that area? Hit me on I'm if need be but I'm up that way driving through for work often and never thought or even seen anything that would give me the impression that there were SWs in the area. I may swing that way tomorrow afternoon so let me know where is best to stroll. I want to check it out.

Dwill.10 pm-5 am-ish in the area of north ave and Cicero to Belmont. Fullerton and Cicero to Wellington and Cicero is where they usually are. But good luck cause LEO is always just sitting around waiting there. I see some in the day time between Fullerton and Cicero to North Ave and Cicero between 2 pm-4 pm. You'll usually notice them walking but they aren't usually in hustle mode, looking at cars etc but they are SW's.

On Sundays they can be out in that area between Fullerton and Belmont as early as 8 pm sometimes.

PULASKI and grand / division is always a miss for me at night. That gas station at Pulaski and grand during the day usually has dopefiends panhandling who'll probably be down to play but I never cared to try.

LEO has been annoyingly persistent in the whole area since October.

LedZep79
12-07-19, 09:39
Had some business in the northside, ended up in Howard near the cta station around 10 am. Saw a white girl, she had that hoe stroll, approached her near Clark and Jarvis. Her face was rough, but when its been a week since your last nut, anything goes LOL. Her name is Kyla, said BJ for 20 roses, agreed and told her to wait for me while I grabbed some cash. After some haggling, I convinced her to do it for 10. Went to the alley and did the deed. She wanted to do it covered, I said no, she didn't argue. Too much teeth, but I can't complain for 10 roses for a BBBJ. Overall, if you're just trying to bust a quick one and come across her, its not a bad deal. The northside is hit or miss, but the monger gods always smile upon those who are observant and read the signs. Like I said in my last post, not too many hoes in the northside are openly selling ass like in the westside. A lot of them are just minding their own business, but are game if you know what you're doing.

CrazyHorse312
12-09-19, 12:38
I was in the midway area and saw a decent looking WSW. Tight body with a round caboose. Got her attention and she got into the car. After a quick LEO check she told me her name was michelle and she lived in the area. Now as a rule of thumb I never get FS on a car date because I just don't like being out in the open like that. I also never go to where the SW tells me to go because I'm fearful of being set up. I also never pay in advance because I'm fearful of them delivering subpar service or just leaving with my cash. I broke all 3 rules in less than 5 minutes. We got to the slab behind her house in the area and I gave her the money in advance. When I told her I wanted her to get on top in the back seat because I wanted mams in my face she told me she didn't have them anymore they were cut off due to breast cancer. At that moment I didn't just feel myself going flaccid, it was like my entire member disappeared. Tried getting up again but I just couldn't. As she was trying to get it up again I started seeing red and blue lights coming from the front of her house, she didn't know what was going on. At that point I told her it was time to go and drove away very quickly. Moral of the story, if you have rules for yourself to keep you safe, follow them no matter what. Luckily I only lost 2 Tubmans.

CrazyHorse312
12-09-19, 12:54
Yesterday I was around midway with a lot of time to kill (around 1 pm), so I literally drove from 123th to Belmont back and forth and saw NOTHING. I know at night is the best time to go, but what's the best days and hours to go? I've never done street so I'm just curious. Thanks.Whoa! You don't need to traverse all of cook county to find them. As far as south and west of the city you can do cic from i55 to archer and all side streets in between. Head north on cic (looking out for them along the way) and turn on fifth, take it to kostner and do the cic, 5th, kost, lexington, rectangle. If you're on the far south side you can do michgan from 103 to 115 paying close attention to the side streets near 111. I'm unfamiliar with north of the city but it appears cic\belmont has some and north\pulask has a few as well.

Ump1969
12-11-19, 15:10
I was in the midway area and saw a decent looking WSW. Tight body with a round caboose. Got her attention and she got into the car. After a quick LEO check she told me her name was michelle and she lived in the area. Now as a rule of thumb I never get FS on a car date because I just don't like being out in the open like that. I also never go to where the SW tells me to go because I'm fearful of being set up. I also never pay in advance because I'm fearful of them delivering subpar service or just leaving with my cash. I broke all 3 rules in less than 5 minutes. We got to the slab behind her house in the area and I gave her the money in advance. When I told her I wanted her to get on top in the back seat because I wanted mams in my face she told me she didn't have them anymore they were cut off due to breast cancer. At that moment I didn't just feel myself going flaccid, it was like my entire member disappeared. Tried getting up again but I just couldn't. As she was trying to get it up again I started seeing red and blue lights coming from the front of her house, she didn't know what was going on. At that point I told her it was time to go and drove away very quickly. Moral of the story, if you have rules for yourself to keep you safe, follow them no matter what. Luckily I only lost 2 Tubmans.Appreciate your honesty. And don't beat yourself up too bad. I'll call any monger a liar to his face that claims he never effed up. Sometimes you think you have found the right girl because of looks or attitude and you do what you have to not to lose her. But you're correct about sticking to your rules.

Ump1969
12-11-19, 15:15
Yesterday I was around midway with a lot of time to kill (around 1 pm), so I literally drove from 123th to Belmont back and forth and saw NOTHING. I know at night is the best time to go, but what's the best days and hours to go? I've never done street so I'm just curious. Thanks.I have commented on this previously. South Cic has pretty much died, especially with the demise of the motel. I have found since summer that the only time I have seen anything is from midnight to morning rush hour. And even that has been pretty much hit or miss.

Ump1969
12-11-19, 15:19
On cicero say north of diversey, mr. Dwill. So wellington is 30 hundred north and then belmont up or down. I usually start at irving which is 40 hundred and go down, however I am way too late by the time I get there early am heading to downtown to my post office box so I don't see much. What I have seen on here is 10 pm on or so. Side streets around wellington, et al. Stay safe. Stosh out!Where have you been, Mr. Stanley? Vacation? Where do mongers go when taking a break? I've had trouble connecting on North Cic for quite a while. But mentioning Wellington brought back memories. The bus stop shelter has provided me with great memories in the past.

StanleyStankas
12-11-19, 18:59
Where have you been, Mr. Stanley? Vacation? Where do mongers go when taking a break? I've had trouble connecting on North Cic for quite a while. But mentioning Wellington brought back memories. The bus stop shelter has provided me with great memories in the past.Mr. Ump. Just observing mostly and on occasion a post or two mostly in the melrose section or vegas. I can not believe how blatant everything is out there! Check it out as seniors are pretty sneaky and post many pix of available ladies on tropicana st west of the strip. So if and when I do leave our beloved city of coldness I would venture out west to that area. Real estate tax next to nothing and no state revenue tax.

Dick Hertz
12-14-19, 12:38
Was out after midnight between Ash and Cic on 47th and it was a ghost town. When north on Cic and by near 290 there was four BSW which two where bbw and three WSW which two were rail thin crackheads. Two dozen cars circling for this sorry group smh so I went home.

Ump1969
12-14-19, 22:35
Had an interesting discussion with a young lady today. Don't ask me her particulars- you wouldn't be interested. She was telling me she wasn't all that concerned about being busted because it had been reduced to a misdemeanor in the city. Just out of curiosity, I looked it up. She was correct as long as it is not within 1000 feet of a school. But just out of curiosity I clicked on a link for the definition of prostitution in Illinois. It said offering sex for anything of value. Let's think about that. A boss takes his secretary out to dinner because he is hoping to get in her panties. She tells him that in return for a nice dinner and some drinks, she'll go back to his home and fuck. Are dinners and drinks things of value? Is she a prostitute? Let's get even sillier. A high school girl tells the science nerd that in return for doing her science homework, she will suck his cock. Is this an illegal act? The definition seems awfully broad to me. I wonder if any smart defense attorney has ever picked up on that.

StanleyStankas
12-15-19, 10:17
Had an interesting discussion with a young lady today. Don't ask me her particulars- you wouldn't be interested. She was telling me she wasn't all that concerned about being busted because it had been reduced to a misdemeanor in the city. Just out of curiosity, I looked it up. She was correct as long as it is not within 1000 feet of a school. But just out of curiosity I clicked on a link for the definition of prostitution in Illinois. It said offering sex for anything of value. Let's think about that. A boss takes his secretary out to dinner because he is hoping to get in her panties. She tells him that in return for a nice dinner and some drinks, she'll go back to his home and fuck. Are dinners and drinks things of value? Is she a prostitute? Let's get even sillier. A high school girl tells the science nerd that in return for doing her science homework, she will suck his cock. Is this an illegal act? The definition seems awfully broad to me. I wonder if any smart defense attorney has ever picked up on that.I like to think that one pays before or they pay after, however one still will pay! I mean take me for example. I see a look in a bar and I want to be on top of her! So I didn't just go up to her and say oh let's go back to my place and fu*k our brains out. This was in the viagra triangle down on rush so yea all can be had at any price. So anyway it's phone calls, oh I like yous, then drinks, dinners, entertainment and prior to getting her to spread her legs in my bed it's probably a grand in investment so what really is the difference. To me it's all in the mind. Now at my advanced age I have had offers of gf's and really I just don't want to go there. I have some disposable cash so if I see someone that is a pro and understands this is strictly business I plunk down my cash and get some action. The problem is in this politically correct world we all have to live in for at least a time (fortunately I am in the 4th quarter and ready to punt!) I doubt we will see the trade legalized except obviously in certain nevada areas. It's just not accepted. It's real, it is, guys have been cheating on their wives for decades because the wife closed the door on junior many years ago, however they just don't want to make it easy on us! Just imo of course. Stosh out. Merry Christmas and happy new year all! Have fun, get some and stay safe! and yes ump i understand your point of what is barter and what isn't for a quote un quote illegal act. i guess what i am posting is more of a general look at the country we live in.

Ump1969
12-15-19, 16:35
I like to think that one pays before or they pay after, however one still will pay! I mean take me for example. I see a look in a bar and I want to be on top of her! So I didn't just go up to her and say oh let's go back to my place and fu*k our brains out. This was in the viagra triangle down on rush so yea all can be had at any price. So anyway it's phone calls, oh I like yous, then drinks, dinners, entertainment and prior to getting her to spread her legs in my bed it's probably a grand in investment so what really is the difference. To me it's all in the mind. Now at my advanced age I have had offers of gf's and really I just don't want to go there. I have some disposable cash so if I see someone that is a pro and understands this is strictly business I plunk down my cash and get some action. The problem is in this politically correct world we all have to live in for at least a time (fortunately I am in the 4th quarter and ready to punt!) I doubt we will see the trade legalized except obviously in certain nevada areas. It's just not accepted. It's real, it is, guys have been cheating on their wives for decades because the wife closed the door on junior many years ago, however they just don't want to make it easy on us! Just imo of course. Stosh out. Merry Christmas and happy new year all! Have fun, get some and stay safe! and yes ump i understand your point of what is barter and what isn't for a quote un quote illegal act. i guess what i am posting is more of a general look at the country we live in.I get your point, Stosh. Compared to much of the world, we are very backward on sex. My point is that mongers catch a lot of shit for their hobby. They can be arrested and heavily fined. They can be outed in the media. They can be shamed by friends and family. They can lose their jobs and professional licenses. For what, getting sex? Millions and millions of people in this country pay for sex, one way or another, every day. So what exactly are mongers doing wrong that many men and women do every night?

Hockey Guy
12-15-19, 19:27
Thursday night actually early Friday morning at Schubert and Cicero met up with Amber. A nice WSW and enjoyed a nice time. There were a few girls out. Saw one BSW at the corner of Wellington and Cicero. Saw another WSW but do not remember exactly where.

LeeOskar
12-15-19, 21:43
Had an interesting discussion with a young lady today. Don't ask me her particulars- you wouldn't be interested. She was telling me she wasn't all that concerned about being busted because it had been reduced to a misdemeanor in the city. Just out of curiosity, I looked it up. She was correct as long as it is not within 1000 feet of a school. But just out of curiosity I clicked on a link for the definition of prostitution in Illinois. It said offering sex for anything of value. Let's think about that. A boss takes his secretary out to dinner because he is hoping to get in her panties. She tells him that in return for a nice dinner and some drinks, she'll go back to his home and fuck. Are dinners and drinks things of value? Is she a prostitute? Let's get even sillier. A high school girl tells the science nerd that in return for doing her science homework, she will suck his cock. Is this an illegal act? The definition seems awfully broad to me. I wonder if any smart defense attorney has ever picked up on that.I'm not a lawyer or want to pretend to be one, but the answer is probably yes. Intent is important, and probably the hardest to define. "Because I bought you dinner, we're going to have sex" with that intent known by both parties is different than wining & dining and ending up having sex. Another issue is who would know. The boss & secretary, the HS kids, they're the only ones involved, unless the HS girls is getting all her homework done this way with different students, or the boss has multiple secretaries.

But that's just talk. Here are 2 examples of women arrested. One for a meal, the other for World Series tickets.

Meal (Taco Bell at that) - https://www.wptv.com/news/national/woman-arrested-for-prostitution-after-offering-undercover-cop-oral-sex-for-taco-bell.

Tickets - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8331117.stm.

Al Melrose
12-15-19, 23:11
I'm not a lawyer or want to pretend to be one, but the answer is probably yes. Intent is important, and probably the hardest to define. "Because I bought you dinner, we're going to have sex" with that intent known by both parties is different than wining & dining and ending up having sex. Another issue is who would know. The boss & secretary, the HS kids, they're the only ones involved, unless the HS girls is getting all her homework done this way with different students, or the boss has multiple secretaries.

But that's just talk. Here are 2 examples of women arrested. One for a meal, the other for World Series tickets.

Meal (Taco Bell at that) - https://www.wptv.com/news/national/woman-arrested-for-prostitution-after-offering-undercover-cop-oral-sex-for-taco-bell.

Tickets - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8331117.stm.I guess there must be more to the story.

RationalityLoL
12-16-19, 01:35
I want to go hit the streets but I have a nice car, and I think that generally works against me.

Anybody have any recommendations on whether or not this is a bad / good idea?

ZckBrc
12-16-19, 01:40
Thursday night actually early Friday morning at Schubert and Cicero met up with Amber. A nice WSW and enjoyed a nice time. There were a few girls out. Saw one BSW at the corner of Wellington and Cicero. Saw another WSW but do not remember exactly where.Does Amber have working digits? The number that I have for her is no longer in service and she has had that number for years.

StanleyStankas
12-16-19, 10:42
I want to go hit the streets but I have a nice car, and I think that generally works against me.

Anybody have any recommendations on whether or not this is a bad / good idea?With when they run your plate where you are from. So if you are cruising out south then a sticker from the south burbs would not be uncommon. In chi on the northwest side like cicero ave as mentioned I would think harwood or norridge would not be questioned and of course if you are city proper no worries on any. Also the main thing is don't be so obvious in your maneuvers meaning some areas have no crusing signs and site the incraction right on the sign. I like to have a reason for being in the area. I am sure fuzz will know and think it's bulls*it, however really if the place is open like say menards on north and I am heading in that direction at least it's possible.

Hockey Guy
12-16-19, 11:23
Does Amber have working digits? The number that I have for her is no longer in service and she has had that number for years.I did not get a number for Amber nor did she offer one.

Fdottt
12-16-19, 21:23

Anybody have any recommendations on whether or not this is a bad / good idea?I mean are you concerned about cops or maybe the girls thinking you have a lot of money? Either way a car is a car unless you're talking about a lambo or something. Just drive around. You have the right to be on the streets as long as you're following rules.

RationalityLoL
12-17-19, 06:02
I mean are you concerned about cops or maybe the girls thinking you have a lot of money? Either way a car is a car unless you're talking about a lambo or something. Just drive around. You have the right to be on the streets as long as you're following rules.BOTH. Really more so about the girls though. I don't have a lambo but I do have a nice car and I don't want to pull up and have these broads expecting me to pay them a ton more.

HanginBalls
12-17-19, 06:41

Anybody have any recommendations on whether or not this is a bad / good idea?Taking a bus? LMAO!

StanleyStankas
12-17-19, 09:13
BOTH. Really more so about the girls though. I don't have a lambo but I do have a nice car and I don't want to pull up and have these broads expecting me to pay them a ton more.Don't think that is an issue. If you are on a stroll up north hear say cicero you will see all different vehicles leaving and going to bars and restaurants. What I would be more concerned about is scoping out where you are going and when. Also you pick the spot where junior get's his attention and not her. H*les and pimps or bf's will set one up by prearranging what is going to happen and where. While she is getting the little guy to rise her scumbag male counterpart will sneak up from behind you, break your driver's front window and stick a gun in your face. She will act startled and jump out once he has your cash and then you are sol!! You go to the fuzz in the district and at the desk you explain why you were in the hood at 2 am! That one I would like to hear. So yea be more aware of the tricks these ladies play then the type of ride. I gave up on nice rides mostly because they are a pain in the a** too keep up with and I was so paranoid about scratches. So when I moved down into the west loop from the far northwest burbs I brought in my big shiny ride only to realize it was a waste down there. Now I am happy driving around in my junky old pickup. They want my money not my ride! Stay safe stosh out!

Explorer8
12-17-19, 12:19
BOTH. Really more so about the girls though. I don't have a lambo but I do have a nice car and I don't want to pull up and have these broads expecting me to pay them a ton more.This was many moons ago when I was younger but I was rolling in a "nice car" and picked up a SW. She turned out to be a bit bi-polar while in the car. Anyways, long story short, she pushed in my cigarette lighter in the car and threatened to burn the leather with it.

I promptly kicker her azz out of my "nice" car.

So even if they expect you to pay a bit more b / c you rollin in style, it's the price you pay for rollin in style.

Also I would b more concerned with them doing damage to your ride rather than paying a few bucks more.

MongerSeeker
12-18-19, 14:43
Luckily I have not had any problems with pimps following me when I pick up a SW. But this does happen as other people reported. The other issue is that the SW has taken guys to same place before and her customer has left condoms behind. This a red flag to the locals. I also avoid going to same spot to often. Over time the locals get suspicious and are more likely to call the cops.

Don't think that is an issue. If you are on a stroll up north hear say cicero you will see all different vehicles leaving and going to bars and restaurants. What I would be more concerned about is scoping out where you are going and when. Also you pick the spot where junior get's his attention and not her. H*les and pimps or bf's will set one up by prearranging what is going to happen and where. While she is getting the little guy to rise her scumbag male counterpart will sneak up from behind you, break your driver's front window and stick a gun in your face. She will act startled and jump out once he has your cash and then you are sol!! You go to the fuzz in the district and at the desk you explain why you were in the hood at 2 am! That one I would like to hear. So yea be more aware of the tricks these ladies play then the type of ride. I gave up on nice rides mostly because they are a pain in the a** too keep up with and I was so paranoid about scratches. So when I moved down into the west loop from the far northwest burbs I brought in my big shiny ride only to realize it was a waste down there. Now I am happy driving around in my junky old pickup. They want my money not my ride! Stay safe stosh out!

StanleyStankas
12-18-19, 15:51
Luckily I have not had any problems with pimps following me when I pick up a SW. But this does happen as other people reported. The other issue is that the SW has taken guys to same place before and her customer has left condoms behind. This a red flag to the locals. I also avoid going to same spot to often. Over time the locals get suspicious and are more likely to call the cops.Used raincoats in the lot over here at heim and lake which is for the flea, however I am sure dudes are picking ladies up either at the bikini bars or prior arrangements and using the lot after hours for a minor tuneup! Yea that smashed window did not happen to me, however did to a guy that I knew from downtown. He was off archer somewhere south. Scared the s**t out of him so of course he gave up what little cash he had and I understood chick had her money, was in the middle of the deed and then split. So yea they saw him coming for sure.

GrimmmPlayz
12-19-19, 02:06
On fifth I seen a WSW her name is Amanda. She says she only been out there for 2 months she is definitely a user but not showing the signs. Her BBBJ is amazing. Worth every penny. Be cautious because she doesn't make moves alone she walks with a black guy around the corner. She is really nice and was ok with my spot. I had a good time and would date her again.

GrimmmPlayz
12-19-19, 02:29
Last week I seen Nicki she is a tall WSW and a rock star. When I picked her up she was tweaking hard. She pulled out her pipe and was smoking in my car. Her head game wasn't every good. She wanted the money up front. She was a bit of a complainer. She also tried to go through my glove box. If I do pick her up again I'm going to have to tell her my rules. 1. My spot 2. No money up front if they have to have it only half. 3. No smoking 4. No pit stops until over we are done.

Explorer8
12-20-19, 11:35
Last week I seen Nicki she is a tall WSW and a rock star. When I picked her up she was tweaking hard. She pulled out her pipe and was smoking in my car. Her head game wasn't every good. She wanted the money up front. She was a bit of a complainer. She also tried to go through my glove box. If I do pick her up again I'm going to have to tell her my rules. 1. My spot 2. No money up front if they have to have it only half. 3. No smoking 4. No pit stops until over we are done.I would absolutely not let any SW go through my car. That's crazy.

Undakova Broda
12-20-19, 19:31
Sounds like I'd like to dream of her, or any of her friends. Hook me up bro.

Anyone familiar with Martha on 47th & Western? She is currently a dyed redhead, slim / petite Hispanic spinner body around 5'2", 100 lbs, A cup perkies.

Found her last night ans dreamt of a CBJ that was pretty decent. She wanted to ride me, but not my thing for a first time meet w / a SW I have no previous experience with.

Point for her since she willingly took off her entire top and was pretty fun. Might try to find her again soon.

BadDances
12-21-19, 09:44
On fifth I seen a WSW her name is Amanda. She says she only been out there for 2 months she is definitely a user but not showing the signs. Her BBBJ is amazing. Worth every penny. Be cautious because she doesn't make moves alone she walks with a black guy around the corner. She is really nice and was ok with my spot. I had a good time and would date her again.I met her and yeah her game is good, also yes to everything else. Been keeping an eye out for her. Also accurate, saw her about two months ago and she said she just got there. Would repeat.

MongerSeeker
12-27-19, 00:18
It is simply foolish & crazy to let a SW smoke a crack pipe in your car. One needs to avoid any unnecessary risks when picking up a SW. Years ago I picked up a WSW and this crazy girl had cup with wine in it. I immediately told her to get rid of it.

Last week I seen Nicki she is a tall WSW and a rock star. When I picked her up she was tweaking hard. She pulled out her pipe and was smoking in my car. Her head game wasn't every good. She wanted the money up front. She was a bit of a complainer. She also tried to go through my glove box. If I do pick her up again I'm going to have to tell her my rules. 1. My spot 2. No money up front if they have to have it only half. 3. No smoking 4. No pit stops until over we are done.

Roscoe23
12-27-19, 00:47
Last week I seen Nicki she is a tall WSW and a rock star. When I picked her up she was tweaking hard. She pulled out her pipe and was smoking in my car. Her head game wasn't every good. She wanted the money up front. She was a bit of a complainer. She also tried to go through my glove box. If I do pick her up again I'm going to have to tell her my rules. 1. My spot 2. No money up front if they have to have it only half. 3. No smoking 4. No pit stops until over we are done.So let me get this right, you call her a ROCK STAR!! She was tweaking, pulled out her pipe and smokes in your car, her head game wasn't very good, she wanted the money up front, she was a bit of a complainer & she also tried to go through your glove box!! Just curious what shit she would have to do to you not to be considered a rock star!! Lol

Renamed70
12-27-19, 16:29
Hey man tried to send you a pm. All full (not surprised with this intel).

ZckBrc
12-27-19, 16:36
I've seen Daniella around, the attractive brunette around the NS strip club lately.

But I have not seen Carrie, the cute brunette spinner from the South or Debbie, the skinny MILF who was walking around in a Cubs jersey earlier this summer.

Has anyone seen any of them? I'd recommend Daniella. A bit of an attitude but kinda sexy and does a good job.

Vorcha
12-29-19, 17:06
Just out of curiosity, what are some decent areas for decent / good looking HSWs?

Also while exploring around I encountered a group of about 4 BSWs and 2 WSWs at a bus stop on 75th and Vincennes at around 9 am. Anyone have any experience with them? They were all pretty busted looking besides one of the WSWs with long blonde hair and a nice figure, couldn't get a good look at her face.

Ump1969
12-31-19, 21:33
Sunday night. Just a ton of girls on Kostner north of Ike. Yeah, I know- don't alert LEO. A black area- what do you think LEO doesn't know about WSW wandering the streets in a totally black area? Anyway, did not partake as I could not overcome my own safety rules. Don't like too many walking together, civilian eyes watching, or right on Kostner. But thought I would let those of you braver than me that it was a buyer's market of at least a dozen WSWs and some BSWs as well.

Mamalon
01-02-20, 07:36
Is it ok to have her ingo I can also share more girls from midway

Wondering if anyone knows of her. She said she has friends for referral also.Hello I'm very interest in having her information, I'm also from the south so I can send some dm of other girls who visit the area. But your messages are full can't send you SMS at this time.

Projektzer
01-04-20, 10:09
Can a kind member pm the best tracks on the city? I found one but it was all crackheads. Love WSW and law. But I've been driving all over and zero luck. Is it the weather? Right now I'm heading back to Midway on Cicero.

Projektzer
01-04-20, 12:25
Went to 47th and Cicero, nothing. Went to Cicero and Fifth, crackhead only. Kostner, more crackheads. I'm super lost here.

TheQuietMan
01-05-20, 10:29
Sunday night. Just a ton of girls on Kostner north of Ike. Yeah, I know- don't alert LEO. A black area- what do you think LEO doesn't know about WSW wandering the streets in a totally black area? Anyway, did not partake as I could not overcome my own safety rules. Don't like too many walking together, civilian eyes watching, or right on Kostner. But thought I would let those of you braver than me that it was a buyer's market of at least a dozen WSWs and some BSWs as well.Thanks ump, I'm going to take a ride tonight after work. (far out of my area so I'll probably chicken out) I'll let you know if I dream anything of interest.

Mannheim
01-05-20, 14:03
Went to 47th and Cicero, nothing. Went to Cicero and Fifth, crackhead only. Kostner, more crackheads. I'm super lost here.Most of the girls on 47th these days are around Pulaski. And mostly just east Pulaski and even between California and Western on 47th. Looking for girls on 47th and Cic isn't very consistent anymore.

GrimmmPlayz
01-05-20, 23:37
Went to 47th and Cicero, nothing. Went to Cicero and Fifth, crackhead only. Kostner, more crackheads. I'm super lost here.Try 47th and cicero by the BP and subway if your still not having any luck sometimes they are by the school just a little west in the neighborhood sometimes. Those girls are also crackhead. Don't give them more then $20. If you have to get 10's before you do it.

GrimmmPlayz
01-05-20, 23:41
Can a kind member pm the best tracks on the city? I found one but it was all crackheads. Love WSW and law. But I've been driving all over and zero luck. Is it the weather? Right now I'm heading back to Midway on Cicero.When I visited a new city and I'm looking for a stroll I ask the cab drivers where the girls are.

Wild Rider 80
01-06-20, 00:22
Dreamt of a new WSW named Ashley. Not smashley a new girl. Shoulder length blonde hair. Loves to be face fucked. . 4 BBBJCIM w pics. Doesn't have a phone right now but says she's from Dayton Ohio.