PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

RichardHead788
06-06-18, 10:23
Anyone have any info on the two WSW's always on 47 around tripp? I think one goes by jen and the other is lexi. I always see them after 2 am but never partaken. Someone on here mentioned them a while back but don't remember.

WHarris201
06-07-18, 09:19
I am returning to Chicago for business and it's been a few years. I reseached and it looks like pretty much the same hot spots. Any area better for finding white girls or for daytime hunting?

You guys seen any increase on the streets since BP went down? Other cities I travel to have definitely improved but I'm based in KC and there is no increase in street activity here. No idea where the BP girls went!Bumping my question.

Mongers, any intel is helpful. Which of these is the beat for daytime hunting? White or Hispanic girls?

HellBent213
06-07-18, 09:47
Think I might try the harvey area because it's closer to me than the city. I remember seeing some hotties on 159th years back. Cam anyone recommend a decent stroll in the area? Thanks.

Homies76
06-07-18, 12:45
I'm looking to trade some non pro or any street walkers who give BBBJ let me know Im willing to trade I have a several women

JumpSmoker90
06-07-18, 17:07
Think I might try the harvey area because it's closer to me than the city. I remember seeing some hotties on 159th years back. Cam anyone recommend a decent stroll in the area? Thanks.Same. I often cruise State Line Road so I might as well check out what Harvey has to offer as well since it's nearby. Can anyone give me some info on where exactly to look? PM or post. Thanks.

RichardHead788
06-07-18, 20:01
It doesn't matter if somebody passes away, don't link to their real lives. What if one of her kids googles her and finds you talking about how well his mom sucked dick?

A2

Dre69
06-09-18, 02:30
Anybody got info on Tracy? Seen her on 5th ave couple months ago. Lots of tattoos. One titty bigger than the other. ??

Dre69
06-09-18, 03:31
You put her real name here not once but twice, are you looking to get banned?

A2

CrazyHorse312
06-10-18, 22:23
Think I might try the harvey area because it's closer to me than the city. I remember seeing some hotties on 159th years back. Cam anyone recommend a decent stroll in the area? Thanks.110 Mich area and state line road in Hammond are the only reliable hot spots in the south.

SteveStone123
06-11-18, 01:29
Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could have still smell the next day.

Johnny Clark
06-11-18, 08:06
Think I might try the harvey area because it's closer to me than the city. I remember seeing some hotties on 159th years
back. Cam anyone recommend a decent stroll in the area? Thanks.The last it I saw girls in Harvey was on 154th street. Couple blocks away from Dixie Hwy. Be careful out there.

Explorer8
06-12-18, 13:21
Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could have still smell the next day.I have a severe aversion to offensive smell no matter how hot she is. It's like a physical gag thing, LOL.

Steph55
06-14-18, 12:15
Cute blonde around 47th around 4 pm on Wednesday. Usually empty around there. Didn't stop.

Met a girl short hair 40's around there a few weeks ago around 1 am. CBJ 30. Forget her name but I would repeat. Says she usually works up north near Pulaski.

Also two BSW that night. One with gorgeous huge tits.

Stay safe.

Ump1969
06-16-18, 03:27
Anyone have any info on the two WSW's always on 47 around tripp? I think one goes by jen and the other is lexi. I always see them after 2 am but never partaken. Someone on here mentioned them a while back but don't remember.Be careful about stings. I won't pick up anyone that won't get in the car. They make their offer right next to your window and the offer is ridiculous even if I didn't suspect LEO.

BadDances
06-17-18, 01:44
A few were out tonight, it wasn't dead but there were caravans of mongers driving around the hot spots. A sellers market tonight.

Slugga P
06-17-18, 17:04
Usually by the BP on division. Very short HSW, maybe early 40's. Goes by Tiny. I know one of yous dreamt / seen her before. Very good BBJ.

ArminHammer
06-17-18, 20:28
How is the scene on the North side of the city? I'm familiar on the south side and been my go to but I'm craving some north side girls haha. I'm guessing it's virtually nonexistent??

George Stark
06-18-18, 21:25
5 pm: west of pulaski on LeMoyne: 2 BSWs, one pretty sweet looking.

5:30 pm west of kostner on 5th - 1 SW Hispanic? Not sure.

Ump1969
06-20-18, 01:37
I just had the experience we all dread. I had a thief in my car. I paid her to get her out. I threatened to drive away with her with her threatening to have me arrested. This was 5th and Cic. 5-2, blond, maybe reddish WSW. Tanned face. Long hair piled on head. Young 20 ish. Jacket, tights. She has no intention of serving you. Don't let her in car! Tuesday night, midnight.

Homies76
06-20-18, 10:30
Looking to trade I have some hmu looking for someone tonight.

OrdLover
06-20-18, 17:37
Usually by the BP on division. Very short HSW, maybe early 40's. Goes by Tiny. I know one of yous dreamt / seen her before. Very good BBJ.You mean the BP by the express or the one on Pulaski. Around what time does she pops up?

Slugga P
06-21-18, 13:29
You mean the BP by the express or the one on Pulaski. Around what time does she pops up?Pulaski, usually with some other Mexican dude. Day or night typically.

RichardHead788
06-22-18, 00:38
Went out late last night just before the rain. Ran into a cute blonde prob in late 40's named Andrea. Great BBBJ, attention to the boys, dirty talk, took her time too. Gave a tip for COF. Total. 4. Well worth it.

HottieHunter42
06-22-18, 12:47
Does anyone have Mousey's current number? If you do please pm me. Or tell me what time and place she pop up the most. I can't seem to find her.Last number I had for her ended with 6731. If anyone can confirm or updates her number, if appreciate it. I don't get up in that area very often but I've heard things about her that raise my interest.

Homies76
06-22-18, 13:33
Last number I had for her ended with 6731. If anyone can confirm or updates her number, if appreciate it. I don't get up in that area very often but I've heard things about her that raise my interest.I have her number I talk to her all the time.

HottieHunter42
06-22-18, 19:54
I have her number I talk to her all the time.Would you care to share? Pm Me if you like.

Lurking
06-23-18, 10:53
They tried this with gangs loitering on the streets. You can see how well that worked out.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/aldermen-agree-to-outlaw-prostitution-related-loitering/

Jonova1
06-24-18, 05:36
Awake and did a little ride down Cicero, 3:30 am. From North to Irving. Dead tonight, only saw two WSW by jiffy lube between Bel and Diversey.

Mandee
06-25-18, 02:53
I am coming back to chicago after a long hiatus and wanted to know where's the best place to pickup a HSW? I haven't been in chicago in a while so I don't know the lay of the land and the strolls anymore. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Telchiman
06-25-18, 07:25
Early Sunday morning around 0600 found a spinner brunette at Pul and Lem pulled up she hopped right in, lots of scarring on her arms, took me to a spot quick CBJ for a Jackson.

CrazyHorse312
06-25-18, 17:31
Went cruising in West Garfield park around Wilcox and Kilbourn and met Ariya (sp), a pretty younger light skinned AA. Pulled into her alley\driveway and got an very good BBBJCIM for fortee. I got her phone number for future dates available for seniors only.

OldPapa
06-26-18, 07:31
Fellas, my last day here in your fair city and looking to get a tasty of some local talent. A nice BSW, WSW near Cplaza hotel would be great as I am sick of Ubering. Any suggestions on something. I took a walking stroll last night and saw nothing. I know Chicago can do better than this. Help an Old guy out.

Slugga P
06-26-18, 14:21
Went cruising in West Garfield park around Wilcox and Kilbourn and met Ariya (sp), a pretty younger light skinned AA. Pulled into her alley\driveway and got an very good BBBJCIM for fortee. I got her phone number for future dates available for seniors only.I usually get anything over there for 20 or less. BJ at least, even more. It's a thick older lady name Angie around that way. Huge ass. Looks younger tho.

CrazyHorse312
06-28-18, 10:20
I usually get anything over there for 20 or less. BJ at least, even more. It's a thick older lady name Angie around that way. Huge ass. Looks younger tho.So you're saying I overpaid? I'm going to check for my receipt and see if she'll give me store credit on the next one.

RichardHead788
06-28-18, 13:10
OMG, I ran into some gals I haven't seen in years. First it was Julie, then I saw Joleen, then crystal. Passed on all of them. Did find another gal forgot her name, performance was forgetful too.

Slugga P
06-28-18, 22:40
OMG, I ran into some gals I haven't seen in years. First it was Julie, then I saw Joleen, then crystal. Passed on all of them. Did find another gal forgot her name, performance was forgetful too.I guess head doc Sarah is back. I knew that dirty w#0 re would crawl back begging.

StanleyStankas
06-29-18, 09:10
So you're saying I overpaid? I'm going to check for my receipt and see if she'll give me store credit on the next one.Or maybe she will give you some kohls cash!

DWill
06-29-18, 12:31
I guess head doc Sarah is back. I knew that dirty w#0 re would crawl back begging.Which Sarah is this? I'm looking for Sarah by bridge view area. Had her number but she's not answering anymore.

Dwill.

AndyFrain
06-29-18, 14:01
Which Sarah is this? I'm looking for Sarah by bridge view area. Had her number but she's not answering anymore.

Dwill.Where you see her at? 5th?

RichardHead788
06-29-18, 15:25
Which Sarah is this? I'm looking for Sarah by bridge view area. Had her number but she's not answering anymore.

Dwill.Not sure which Sara is from bridgeview. But the one who was from the area of knox and 47th passed away. Sara E.

Slugga P
06-30-18, 12:48
Where you see her at? 5th?That's the one. Young Ginger.

ZckBrc
07-01-18, 00:06
Saw a cutie on Lawrence around 5 am. Sun was up. Was just standing on a corner, not walking. Rolled up to her, she opened the door and asked if I wanted to date. That's a non-starter for me so I passed. Took the time to see if anyone else picked her up. Seemed like no. Several cars approached her and each time she opened the door and said something before closing the door and walking away, back to the same corner to just stand. So a few of you out there know who I am talking about. Didn't seem like a bust but all the warning signs of one, maybe just on something? I saw a gorgeous blonde in a black dress and high heels on Cicero near the funeral parlor. I took the turn at the next street to pick her up, but 2 cars did insane you-turns in the middle of Cicero to scoop her. Haha. Why'all funny. Kudos to whoever picked her up but if there had been a popo around then you'd be busted for reckless driving and picking up. Must have been good though.

StanleyStankas
07-01-18, 09:27
Saw a cutie on Lawrence around 5 am. Sun was up. Was just standing on a corner, not walking. Rolled up to her, she opened the door and asked if I wanted to date. That's a non-starter for me so I passed. Took the time to see if anyone else picked her up. Seemed like no. Several cars approached her and each time she opened the door and said something before closing the door and walking away, back to the same corner to just stand. So a few of you out there know who I am talking about. Didn't seem like a bust but all the warning signs of one, maybe just on something? I saw a gorgeous blonde in a black dress and high heels on Cicero near the funeral parlor. I took the turn at the next street to pick her up, but 2 cars did insane you-turns in the middle of Cicero to scoop her. Haha. Why'all funny. Kudos to whoever picked her up but if there had been a popo around then you'd be busted for reckless driving and picking up. Must have been good though.All those weird and quick turnabouts are going to bring LEO into the scene. Course the first thing they are going to ask is "why did you turn around so quick?" the next thing will be "what are you doing around here? At night do a walk around your vehicle to make sure you have no lights out or anything that will cause uncle to start sniffing around you. They can stop us for probable cause. Cruising in most areas is not legal. You can see that over by jimmy's at pulaski and grand. They have signs up. Stay safe especially over this hot week in town!

Ron M
07-01-18, 09:35
Saw a cutie on Lawrence around 5 am. Sun was up. Was just standing on a corner, not walking. Rolled up to her, she opened the door and asked if I wanted to date. That's a non-starter for me so I passed. Took the time to see if anyone else picked her up. Seemed like no. Several cars approached her and each time she opened the door and said something before closing the door and walking away, back to the same corner to just stand. So a few of you out there know who I am talking about. Didn't seem like a bust but all the warning signs of one, maybe just on something? I saw a gorgeous blonde in a black dress and high heels on Cicero near the funeral parlor. I took the turn at the next street to pick her up, but 2 cars did insane you-turns in the middle of Cicero to scoop her. Haha. Why'all funny. Kudos to whoever picked her up but if there had been a popo around then you'd be busted for reckless driving and picking up. Must have been good though.A gorgeous girl working the streets sounds like some sort of set up. Seeing a gorgeous girl working the streets is a big red flag to me.

Fdottt
07-01-18, 12:30
Unless a taillight is out or you're pulling over near women right in front of a cop, as long you're looking in your rearview before busting a you-turn, you should be fine.

JumpSmoker90
07-01-18, 18:11
A gorgeous girl working the streets sounds like some sort of set up. Seeing a gorgeous girl working the streets is a big red flag to me.Exactly. It's too good to be true. It's tempting but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Fdottt
07-01-18, 20:09
Saw a cutie on Lawrence around 5 am. Sun was up. Was just standing on a corner, not walking. Rolled up to her, she opened the door and asked if I wanted to date. That's a non-starter for me so I passed. Took the time to see if anyone else picked her up. Seemed like no. Several cars approached her and each time she opened the door and said something before closing the door and walking away, back to the same corner to just stand. So a few of you out there know who I am talking about. Didn't seem like a bust but all the warning signs of one, maybe just on something? I saw a gorgeous blonde in a black dress and high heels on Cicero near the funeral parlor. I took the turn at the next street to pick her up, but 2 cars did insane you-turns in the middle of Cicero to scoop her. Haha. Why'all funny. Kudos to whoever picked her up but if there had been a popo around then you'd be busted for reckless driving and picking up. Must have been good though.

You don't keep your doors locked? Also LEO wouldn't get in your car so there's that

JumpSmoker90
07-01-18, 20:32
A gorgeous girl working the streets sounds like some sort of set up. Seeing a gorgeous girl working the streets is a big red flag to me.Streetwalker Rules.

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember "If it's too good to be true it probably is".

ZckBrc
07-01-18, 23:57
You don't keep your doors locked? Also LEO wouldn't get in your car so there's thatYes I do, but I had unlocked the door to let her in. But instead of getting in, she opened the door and asked me if I was looking for a date. I asked if she wanted to jump in. She responded by repeating her question. I said never mind. She closed the door and walked back to her spot. Shame, she was cute, WSW, spinner, late 20's or early 30's, maybe Eastern European? Kinda looked like Emily Browning.

Nothing happening last night around that area but bunch of people hanging around that bus stop not too far from pulaski, LEO was there breaking them all up. In the far North, also some action and some usual faces, nothing great. LEO was flexing too, had marked patrol cars up and down that stretch and also had some grey SUVs that were unmarked and were driving around with their headlights off. Cicero and Belmont pretty much dead. No one has seen Brea or Michelle?

DWill
07-04-18, 15:12
Was in Dunkin Donuts last night talking to a stranger. He told me he ran into CeCe, brown to light complexion, AA, with a great body, small tits, and a nice waist to ass ratio. She was in the dark he said walking just east before Pulaski. Great attitude and oh my god he couldn't stop talking about doggy CFS with her perfect ass and tight grip. Said she was pulling away when he went deeper from behind which is rare for a SW. Unreal. He didn't want to give me her number and just left after telling me about it. But I think I found a way to get it. I can only imagine how much fun she was. One of his all time favorites he said. She was Almost too good to be true. Just absolute beautiful.

Anyone else know or seen her last night. He said she was wearing a black sun dress, tights, had an ass to die for beautiful face. Probably 9. 5/10 easy. Has a tattoo of her name on her right forearm.

I don't know this guy but man his stories are crazy good.

Dwill.

Mitsom
07-04-18, 23:53
Was in Dunkin Donuts last night talking to a stranger. He told me he ran into CeCe, brown to light complexion, AA, with a great body, small tits, and a nice waist to ass ratio. She was in the dark he said walking just east before Pulaski. Great attitude and oh my god he couldn't stop talking about doggy CFS with her perfect ass and tight grip. Said she was pulling away when he went deeper from behind which is rare for a SW. Unreal. He didn't want to give me her number and just left after telling me about it. But I think I found a way to get it. I can only imagine how much fun she was. One of his all time favorites he said. She was Almost too good to be true. Just absolute beautiful.

Anyone else know or seen her last night. He said she was wearing a black sun dress, tights, had an ass to die for beautiful face. Probably 9. 5/10 easy. Has a tattoo of her name on her right forearm.

I don't know this guy but man his stories are crazy good.

Dwill.So is this dude you met actually you? Kind of like saying "last night I dreamed. "?

Never really understood the point of that. Can someone please explain? Is there a fear that LE could get your IP address from here and charge you for telling a story? I don't get it.

TheCode
07-05-18, 04:17
Streetwalker Rules.

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember "If it's too good to be true it probably is".If she jumps into your car, you can discuss eveeything else after you are already driving, they won't pull you over because she was already on your car before speaking about any massage services. Anyways, SW skills take some time and there is always a high risk.

TheCode.

DWill
07-05-18, 12:55
So is this dude you met actually you? Kind of like saying "last night I dreamed. "?

Never really understood the point of that. Can someone please explain? Is there a fear that LE could get your IP address from here and charge you for telling a story? I don't get it.It's just the way I like to write my stories that's all. No other intent behind it. Only time I can be somewhat creative in my life. If that's ok with you. Point is you know her look, where to find her, that I have her number, how she performs, and that she's a 9. 5/10. I gave you all the information you should care about. Not whether it was me or the story is true or false. Use your imagination. I gave more info in that story than most give day to day and I've been a regular member here for a Long Time. And by the way the story is 100% true.

Dwill.

ZckBrc
07-05-18, 15:57
Last night, around 3:30, the WSW blonde in the sexy black skirt and high heels was out from the last report. She had been to the Dunkin Donuts and bought herself something to drink. 3 cruisers spotted her when she left and kind of circled her, but she sat at the bus stop on her phone so they could do nothing. She eventually left the bus stop and began to walk down Cicero towards Belmont. She was scooped by someone and I no longer saw her for about 20 min. She reappeared again on Cicero near the Shell. Made eye contact and went for the scoop but when I circled, she was already opening the door to someone who beat me to it. A black SUV, no LEO, or at least, no obvious signs. I followed them down the side streets before they turned on to Belmont and headed east. The plate seemed to be a legit person and not LEO, and the path they took also made no sense for LEO to take. She has a fine body but I could tell that she was an older blonde up close. Still good looking, killer long legs, getting lots of attention in that skirt and high heels. Would need to see her closer up to know more. Some of why'all must know something about her. Is this 'princess' who I somehow have never met before?

I saw that Amber and Cathy were out too. Tried to scoop Amber, always thought she was cute, but she was ignoring cars and doing something on her phone. I finally saw the older brunette named Cathy. A great time was had. Cathy is 10/10 in terms of quality, a magician with her mouth. Got current digits but she tends to change numbers a lot so I'm not sure if that helps.

StanleyStankas
07-06-18, 11:17
Last night, around 3:30, the WSW blonde in the sexy black skirt and high heels was out from the last report. She had been to the Dunkin Donuts and bought herself something to drink. 3 cruisers spotted her when she left and kind of circled her, but she sat at the bus stop on her phone so they could do nothing. She eventually left the bus stop and began to walk down Cicero towards Belmont. She was scooped by someone and I no longer saw her for about 20 min. She reappeared again on Cicero near the Shell. Made eye contact and went for the scoop but when I circled, she was already opening the door to someone who beat me to it. A black SUV, no LEO, or at least, no obvious signs. I followed them down the side streets before they turned on to Belmont and headed east. The plate seemed to be a legit person and not LEO, and the path they took also made no sense for LEO to take. She has a fine body but I could tell that she was an older blonde up close. Still good looking, killer long legs, getting lots of attention in that skirt and high heels. Would need to see her closer up to know more. Some of why'all must know something about her. Is this 'princess' who I somehow have never met before?

I saw that Amber and Cathy were out too. Tried to scoop Amber, always thought she was cute, but she was ignoring cars and doing something on her phone. I finally saw the older brunette named Cathy. A great time was had. Cathy is 10/10 in terms of quality, a magician with her mouth. Got current digits but she tends to change numbers a lot so I'm not sure if that helps.You work like I work! Check it all out first. Sometimes you get what you want sometimes you don't. Always be careful out there men. Also "return of the blonde" good title!

Dre69
07-06-18, 12:56
Sad to hear red head joyce from 47th area body was found. Passed away got to stay safe out here smh.

ArminHammer
07-06-18, 18:31
After 12 am there has been an increased presence of uncle LEO around 47th and rock. Saw 2 boys parked in front of the bus stop and hanging out side their cars. Stay safe everybody.

ChiTownGuy76
07-06-18, 21:13
Must be the weather, but wow saw quite a few out this afternoon around 4-6 pm. Even saw Jamie and Jennifer out (Pul / gnd area). Too bad the streets have taken a toll on them, they were one of my faves but they've been out there since 2008.

Cic-Arm-Bel was dead however. Have to admit, I don't think I've met anyone new since last summer!

StanleyStankas
07-07-18, 09:03
Sad to hear red head joyce from 47th area body was found. Passed away got to stay safe out here smh.On the tv news and noted the area as well. Way too close so thought yea could be a worker. Rip.

Slugga P
07-07-18, 14:31
Must be the weather, but wow saw quite a few out this afternoon around 4-6 pm. Even saw Jamie and Jennifer out (Pul / gnd area). Too bad the streets have taken a toll on them, they were one of my faves but they've been out there since 2008.

Cic-Arm-Bel was dead however. Have to admit, I don't think I've met anyone new since last summer!HSW with shades and blk tights and top on right?

OPIllini
07-07-18, 19:57
Last night was out around Grand / Pulaski / North area. This was from 11 until 1:30 in the morning. Nothing to be had as there was a heavy LEO presence. Saw a couple of WSW and a BSW, but none of them interested me.

ChiTownGuy76
07-07-18, 23:10
HSW with shades and blk tights and top on right?No she is jamie's sister they both been around since about 2008. She's about 28 light brunette skinny white looks a lot like her sister maybe 5"6 sometimes they double team.

AndyFrain
07-07-18, 23:27
On the tv news and noted the area as well. Way too close so thought yea could be a worker. Rip.I missed the news. What channel. Not the women found dead in the Chicago River.

StanleyStankas
07-08-18, 11:53
I missed the news. What channel. Not the women found dead in the Chicago River.No this was 47th and cicero and the video was late at night. Then I saw here that a SW in that area was reported killed so I don't know if it's the girl mentioned here. The only thing that caught my attention was the mention of the area. Sorry can't offer more, however another should chime in I hope.

Trogon
07-08-18, 12:37
Gentlemen.

Long time hobbist but do to finances thinking about hitting the streets.

Any advice on playing smart.

Thanks.

God45
07-08-18, 14:14
No this was 47th and cicero and the video was late at night. Then I saw here that a SW in that area was reported killed so I don't know if it's the girl mentioned here. The only thing that caught my attention was the mention of the area. Sorry can't offer more, however another should chime in I hope.Chicago Tribune has an article on it now, "Southwest Side man killed woman, hid body in relative's garage for months".

I remember watching the news on TV about them finding body parts, the fact it was around 47th caught my attention too.

Roscoe23
07-08-18, 14:20

I saw that Amber and Cathy were out too. Tried to scoop Amber, always thought she was cute, but she was ignoring cars and doing something on her phone. I finally saw the older brunette named Cathy. A great time was had. Cathy is 10/10 in terms of quality, a magician with her mouth. Got current digits but she tends to change numbers a lot so I'm not sure if that helps.The blond sounds like JB, an older blond that also always wore black leather pants when the weather was cooler. Have talked to her before and really has a sexy attitude and look to herself. You can tell up close she kind of makes her self up, but at least she takes of herself. She is usually out late night like after 2 or 3 am.

George Stark
07-08-18, 21:09
I've heard 154th recommended here. So I thought I'd check it out.

I was on 154th, east of Dixie Hwy in Harvey, from about 10:30 to 12:15 or 12:30 last night. This includes 154th and Wood.

One probable, near the east end of the street. Maybe a glimmer of something closer to Wood. I thought I caught a glimpse of white leggings. But on further looking, nothing was seen. It was probably was nothing at all.

(BTW, I really thought I submitted this in the early morning of 7/8, so if it's a duplicate, sorry.).

StanleyStankas
07-09-18, 10:01
Chicago Tribune has an article on it now, "Southwest Side man killed woman, hid body in relative's garage for months".

I remember watching the news on TV about them finding body parts, the fact it was around 47th caught my attention too.I tend to watch the news with the volume down and the ball game on the radio or listen to other talk radio. I am down there much more at the flea on ashland and was going to peak down 47th to see if the construction cleared yet, however did not this time.

RiverMan1
07-09-18, 11:12
Had some free time on Sunday so I took a drive down Cicero about 3 pm, nothing there so headed to 5th and saw lots of activity, passed on a nice looking BSW and decent WSW and instead opted for a petite mid thirties Hispanic girl named Tracy. She was a good choice.

RiverMan1
07-09-18, 11:26
I hahapped to be in the area of SLR on Saturday about 4 pm so I decided to swing by and see if anything was worthy. To my surprise saw a decent younger WSW wearing a low cut tank top and some short shorts. By the time I went back around without being to obvious someone else got to her. Waited a bit and did a few more passes and by the time she popped back up uncle LEO ruined it and started to make there presence felt so her and about 3 other girls on the strip scattered before I had the chance. I'm going to have to check that area out again.

Mikka22
07-09-18, 13:29

I was on 154th, east of Dixie Hwy in Harvey, from about 10:30 to 12:15 or 12:30 last night. This includes 154th and Wood.

One probable, near the east end of the street. Maybe a glimmer of something closer to Wood. I thought I caught a glimpse of white leggings. But on further looking, nothing was seen. It was probably was nothing at all.

(BTW, I really thought I submitted this in the early morning of 7/8, so if it's a duplicate, sorry.).I was down there last night around 11 and saw 3 on 154th and went down 159th and saw 1. It just depends maybe they get picked up, sometimes they walk down the side streets. I've picked up there's at 11 pm, 2 am, or noon.

JumpSmoker90
07-09-18, 15:30

(BTW, I really thought I submitted this in the early morning of 7/8, so if it's a duplicate, sorry.).I've cruised down there a few times recently. On 154th between Wood and Broadway. I've seen a few BSW's but it was hard for me to see anything because for the first few blocks there are no streetlights so it's pitch black. Made visibility hard for me because I can't see shit at night.

George Stark
07-09-18, 17:05
I've cruised down there a few times recently. On 154th between Wood and Broadway. I've seen a few BSW's but it was hard for me to see anything because for the first few blocks there are no streetlights so it's pitch black. Made visibility hard for me because I can't see shit at night.I've got the "can't see shit at night" thing too. What time was it that you saw them?

Explorer8
07-09-18, 17:35
Chicago Tribune has an article on it now, "Southwest Side man killed woman, hid body in relative's garage for months".

I remember watching the news on TV about them finding body parts, the fact it was around 47th caught my attention too.I wouldn't be surprised if there were strong LEO presence there for a while.

Head First
07-09-18, 18:28
Last night was out around Grand / Pulaski / North area. This was from 11 until 1:30 in the morning. Nothing to be had as there was a heavy LEO presence. Saw a couple of WSW and a BSW, but none of them interested me.I was in that area one day last week around lunch time. Didn't see any walkers walking but I did stop in at Jimmys. Polish with an extra order of fries, extra crispy. Delicious. Could easily be the best fries in town!

I went into the dollar store across the street and grabbed a bottle of ketchup. As I'm paying for it the girl asks me if I'm "coming from Jimmy's?" Yep. Then at the same time we both say "Can't eat fries without ketchup."

Either Jimmys or the dollar store parking lots are good spots to sit to just wait and see what happens to walk by. Even on cold winter days I used to see them all the time.

Explorer8
07-09-18, 19:10
I was in that area one day last week around lunch time. Didn't see any walkers walking but I did stop in at Jimmys. Polish with an extra order of fries, extra crispy. Delicious. Could easily be the best fries in town!

I went into the dollar store across the street and grabbed a bottle of ketchup. As I'm paying for it the girl asks me if I'm "coming from Jimmy's?" Yep. Then at the same time we both say "Can't eat fries without ketchup."

Either Jimmys or the dollar store parking lots are good spots to sit to just wait and see what happens to walk by. Even on cold winter days I used to see them all the time.Love the fries and Polish! Was there several weeks ago.

JumpSmoker90
07-09-18, 20:20
I've got the "can't see shit at night" thing too. What time was it that you saw them?Around 11 PM.

BlackJack23
07-10-18, 01:41
A frequent visitor of this site, I have never posted. Used it as resource however for a short while. I discovered this site on a reddit page during the height of my curiosity of streetwalkers in the city--a curiosity that transformed over time into a hobby. This is a story that will, hopefully, conclude my adventures in dreamland.

For a long time, years in fact, I didn't act on my curiosity as I drove around, picking the locations off of posts. I merely observed. The first streetwalker I saw sent shivers down my spine as she rushed across Madison Ave and hopped into a semi. It was a thrilling sensation, a discovery. It's kind of like its own ecosystem out there, you know, touching down for the first time is something else. You almost instantly understand the vernacular--the semantics. The conflict, the power, the dialogue, the whole thing unfurls with the discovery. For a long time that was enough. I never approached or acted, just sort of window shopped in a nebulous daydream. The first woman I even spoke to in a dream, asked me to take out my dick, which I obliged, as she reached in and touched, "to make sure you're not a cop. " I had read online that LEO can actually allow a prostitute to perform this test without divulging their identity. This of course doesn't stop every new hire in dreamland from performing this exercise in false security. In any event, the lady requested I take up residence in the dream hotel, that she would walk along all separate like until our dreams met inside. I followed along around the corner in my car, but got cold feet, drove off. Rinse, repeat, until of course I finally got the nerve to dream.

When I did, I dreamt often, inventing rules for myself that I quickly struck down. In my dreams I would ever receive CBJ, only to open my dreamscape up to full service; only in a car, only to open it up to visiting the dream motel, etc. I dreamt of many of the same women that are spoken of here. Jessica, who I last saw one hit away from full on drug mummy on 5th and Kilpatrick; Veronica out by 47th; the supposed *Head Doctor*; and others, some forgotten, some remembered. I tried incessantly to catch up in a dream to Mousey, who only disappointed, flat, surface-less, clutched to my body as if frozen in the inadequacy of the whole thing. I wouldn't ever blame any if these ladies. Our expectations are our own. This profession, chosen or otherwise, is their turf. Honestly, I'll never understand how they do it.

This all brings me to some time ago on 5th and Cic, wherein a little dream takes a turn for the worse and becomes a nightmare. Cruising along with no real intention to dream, window shopping so to speak, I struck up a conversation with a few ladies. Princess. Who I've never dreamt of, and a seemingly new LSW who I avoided earlier as she strolled down Kilpatrick with who I figured was her pimp. She was alone, tattoos scrawled across her face. When I pulled around a second time I considered as I spoke to her, but ultimately decided to pass. I continued down Kilpatrick and spotted a familiar dark Crown Vic pull around the corner in front of me. I had seen it parked in the area a couple weeks back, setting up a honey pot that paid out later in the night. I knew well enough that this was a bullet dodged, but instead of hauling it home I swung back around; really just to see. My curiosity getting the better of me, only to find the Crown Vic stationed in my rear view, flashing lights soon following. Of course, I hadn't picked anything up, and wasn't carrying anything illegal, but my imagination took me places: maybe I missed something in my research; maybe just talking to these girls was now reason enough; maybe they had me for another night somehow; maybe that night I kept hearing the helicopter sounds. So on and so forth. None of it very realistic.

The vehicle lamp flashed in my direction a couple times and the first officer stepped out of the vehicle. I rolled down my window and prepared my I'd. I explained to the officer that, you know, I was jut driving around. He sharply responded, "In an area that's known for prostitution?" It took me back a step. I knew this stop was an intimidation more than anything else, but the way it all rolled off his lips with a stern easiness was alarming--I was intimidated. "What is this your first time?" his partner continued as the other went to run my license. "Yes," I lied. "Yeah right," he chortled. "Any arrests?. Any weapons?. Any illegal substances?. " the line of questioning seemed so foreign, all I could do was to answer in a hazy clip, "No. No. No. " "Relax," said the partner, "you can be honest, it's not like we caught you picking anyone up. " Yeah, fucking right, I thought. I continued to lie. The officer returned with my license, referred to me by name.

I always used a faked name. Jack, Patrick, Andrew, Percy, hell, once I even said my name was Heraclitus. When the officer referred to me by my birth name it shook me to the core. It was like the whole allure of the anonymous was shattered. Someone knew me for the first time out here by my name. He said, "XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX, get it somewhere else. " And they let me on my way. I went home, and that was that.

On the drive home, I got to thinking about this news story that's been floating around about the young lady who was killed and stuffed in a garage. How disgusting that was. How sad. The whole damn thing is nothing short of tragic. It feels almost too real for our times though. I mean, a body stuffed in a garage, a woman who dreamt with a lot of you folks I suppose. Where do we really expect it all to go? Most of time everyone has their head on straight but sometimes this shit takes some dark turns down a lost highway. That's kind of the feeling I get these day--something like riding my car through a ghost town.

I suppose I'm writing this because I wanted it to be said. That I was out. That I wish you all the best of the luck. Stay safe. If this tells you anything, just keep your eyes peeled and turn around if it doesn't feel right.

Dre69
07-10-18, 04:31
Had some free time on Sunday so I took a drive down Cicero about 3 pm, nothing there so headed to 5th and saw lots of activity, passed on a nice looking BSW and decent WSW and instead opted for a petite mid thirties Hispanic girl named Tracy. She was a good choice.Did she have lots of tattoos on chest and one boob bigger than the other. Very nice lady. I've been tryna find her again. Do you have a number for her. Willing to exchange.

StanleyStankas
07-10-18, 10:16
Love the fries and Polish! Was there several weeks ago.That place has been great since the 50's. My dad was a truck driver around there and we would go in when I rode around with him on saturdays. Those dogs snap! Just the way I like them! Under 5 bucks you're out the door or standing by the window w / a drink and a dog that comes w / a mound of fries. Dave's foot longs was somewhere around there I think, however they may be gone. Drive by jimmy's all the time on grand. That stuff will kill you, however that has not stopped me from going in on occasion. As a rule if I see cop cars or city garbage men parked around a food place I know it's going to be cheap, a lot and good!

StanleyStankas
07-10-18, 10:20
I wouldn't be surprised if there were strong LEO presence there for a while.But I have heard of that before. Where a relative did it and hid the person! That is way too bizarre how that could be with the person knowing all along what they did. A woman cop in the city wrote a book about things like that happening to her when she worked the west side. Crazy stuff!

Explorer8
07-10-18, 14:04
That place has been great since the 50's. My dad was a truck driver around there and we would go in when I rode around with him on saturdays. Those dogs snap! Just the way I like them! Under 5 bucks you're out the door or standing by the window w / a drink and a dog that comes w / a mound of fries. Dave's foot longs was somewhere around there I think, however they may be gone. Drive by jimmy's all the time on grand. That stuff will kill you, however that has not stopped me from going in on occasion. As a rule if I see cop cars or city garbage men parked around a food place I know it's going to be cheap, a lot and good!I saw one of the servers at Jimmys with a pistol holstered at her side. I asked her is that a pistol and she said yeah. To which I replied, "Good for you!

HellCat2018
07-11-18, 00:14
Did she have lots of tattoos on chest and one boob bigger than the other. Very nice lady. I've been tryna find her again. Do you have a number for her. Willing to exchange.Tracy still shows up on 5th once in awhile. It's been a couple of years since I dated her. She was out maybe two weeks ago on Saturday, but was scooped up right away. She's a great provider and the one tit bigger than the other is funny.

Sounds like the petite latina was either Mousey or Jessica. Had a threesome with those two. What a night.

HellCat2018
07-11-18, 00:25
The vehicle lamp flashed in my direction a couple times and the first officer stepped out of the vehicle. I rolled down my window and prepared my I'd. I explained to the officer that, you know, I was jut driving around. He sharply responded, "In an area that's known for prostitution?" It took me back a step. I knew this stop was an intimidation more than anything else, but the way it all rolled off his lips with a stern easiness was alarming--I was intimidated. "What is this your first time?" his partner continued as the other went to run my license. "Yes," I lied. "Yeah right," he chortled. "Any arrests?. Any weapons?. Any illegal substances?. " the line of questioning seemed so foreign, all I could do was to answer in a hazy clip, "No. No. No. " "Relax," said the partner, "you can be honest, it's not like we caught you picking anyone up. " Yeah, fucking right, I thought. I continued to lie. The officer returned with my license, referred to me by name.

I always used a faked name. Jack, Patrick, Andrew, Percy, hell, once I even said my name was Heraclitus. When the officer referred to me by my birth name it shook me to the core. It was like the whole allure of the anonymous was shattered. Someone knew me for the first time out here by my name. He said, "XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX, get it somewhere else. " And they let me on my way. I went home, and that was that.
No one enjoys having their intelligence insulted. The minute LEO pulls you over in a neighborhood you don't belong in doing something you shouldn't do just fess up and they will let you go. I've been pulled over countless times and they let me go without so much as looking at my DL. They ask what I'm up to and I say I was going home then decided to take a look at the ladies, it was stupid, I should have just gone home. They ask for drugs or guns, I say no, they say go home. That's it. When you're driving around these neighborhoods you're looking for one of two things. Drugs or pussy.

HellCat2018
07-11-18, 00:38
So took a stroll on 5th and saw Amy, tall brunette with a pretty tight body, I've dated her before but she looked like she was tweaking. Misty, older looking blonde with damage on her legs was also out. Small latina Jessica was out and looking pretty good (body wise), didn't get a close up look. Elisha was out on Grand Pulaski, she's lost too much weight, her face shows signs of damage as well. Decided to hit up 47th where I saw Crystal, but she looked bad. Streets have torn her apart.

Nothing new at all, this has been the worse year for me. Just 6 new ladies. The best being Elena, plastic blonde I ran into on 5th, worst was Hailey from Grand / Division. I don't think things will ever pick up again.

Slugga P
07-11-18, 05:33
Tracy still shows up on 5th once in awhile. It's been a couple of years since I dated her. She was out maybe two weeks ago on Saturday, but was scooped up right away. She's a great provider and the one tit bigger than the other is funny.

Sounds like the petite latina was either Mousey or Jessica. Had a threesome with those two. What a night.She actually is good? She used to rip me off all the time, she lost a lot of weight also. Used to have the large rear, right?

Explorer8
07-11-18, 11:14
She actually is good? She used to rip me off all the time, she lost a lot of weight also. Used to have the large rear, right?Never picked her up b / c she is not my type. Now Josie I would scoop up, but can't seem to find her.

StanleyStankas
07-11-18, 11:59
I saw one of the servers at Jimmys with a pistol holstered at her side. I asked her is that a pistol and she said yeah. To which I replied, "Good for you!I love their one sign! "if you are on your cell phone we will not wait on you!" I agree with that as well. They get 'them in and get 'them out! Again when I drive by in my four banger junky old pickup truck I leave the windows down! Can smell those fries from the street! Yea I mean really I don't believe they worry too much about hold ups! One never knows what one has behind that counter! One could wind up across pulaski from the impact!

Slugga P
07-11-18, 13:20
So took a stroll on 5th and saw Amy, tall brunette with a pretty tight body, I've dated her before but she looked like she was tweaking. Misty, older looking blonde with damage on her legs was also out. Small latina Jessica was out and looking pretty good (body wise), didn't get a close up look. Elisha was out on Grand Pulaski, she's lost too much weight, her face shows signs of damage as well. Decided to hit up 47th where I saw Crystal, but she looked bad. Streets have torn her apart.

Nothing new at all, this has been the worse year for me. Just 6 new ladies. The best being Elena, plastic blonde I ran into on 5th, worst was Hailey from Grand / Division. I don't think things will ever pick up again.Jessica is cute and good at bbj but could use some more a $$.

Dre69
07-11-18, 17:00
She actually is good? She used to rip me off all the time, she lost a lot of weight also. Used to have the large rear, right?Nawl not that one its another Tracy.

HellCat2018
07-11-18, 17:15
She actually is good? She used to rip me off all the time, she lost a lot of weight also. Used to have the large rear, right?That's not her, I've seen the girl in your pictures and I wouldn't touch her. Long time ago she used to hook me up with Ida and Amber and I would give her a $10 for helping me out.

This one is the Tracy with one fake boob.

Dre69
07-11-18, 19:03
She actually is good? She used to rip me off all the time, she lost a lot of weight also. Used to have the large rear, right?This is Tracy.

Dre69
07-11-18, 23:59
That's not her, I've seen the girl in your pictures and I wouldn't touch her. Long time ago she used to hook me up with Ida and Amber and I would give her a $10 for helping me out.

This one is the Tracy with one fake boob.Yep that's her!! Kool as hell. Do you have a number for her? I pm you also. I'm willing to exchange.

RiverMan1
07-12-18, 00:40
This is Tracy.Yeah that's the one. No digits though.

BitterRoot56
07-12-18, 03:43
No one enjoys having their intelligence insulted. The minute LEO pulls you over in a neighborhood you don't belong in doing something you shouldn't do just fess up and they will let you go. I've been pulled over countless times and they let me go without so much as looking at my DL. They ask what I'm up to and I say I was going home then decided to take a look at the ladies, it was stupid, I should have just gone home. They ask for drugs or guns, I say no, they say go home. That's it. When you're driving around these neighborhoods you're looking for one of two things. Drugs or pussy.Back in the 90's I was stopped twice. Both times with a WSW in my car. We had not done anything. But LEO knew all to well what I was doing there and with them. I was damn lucky not to have been arrested on the spot. They let me go and made me feel as low as an ant. I still remember the one officer saying to me in really disgusted tone of voice " I don't know why you people come here! I kept my mouth shut. It puts the fear of LEO in you big time and is one reason I am so very cautious to this day and have passed up chances. Better safe than have those lights behind you and that sick feeling in your gut.

Fdottt
07-13-18, 17:57
Back in the 90's I was stopped twice. Both times with a WSW in my car. We had not done anything. But LEO knew all to well what I was doing there and with them. I was damn lucky not to have been arrested on the spot. They let me go and made me feel as low as an ant. I still remember the one officer saying to me in really disgusted tone of voice " I don't know why you people come here! I kept my mouth shut. It puts the fear of LEO in you big time and is one reason I am so very cautious to this day and have passed up chances. Better safe than have those lights behind you and that sick feeling in your gut.I've been caught with a woman in my car like 2 times. Like you said all they can do is give you a lecture and try to make you feel guilty but you haven't done anything illegal.

ZckBrc
07-14-18, 08:13
Took the stroll this morning. I had reported that I saw a pretty cute looking WSW on Lawrence the other early morning that didn't want to get in. I drove up to her and she asked if I wanted to date so I passed. She gave the same treatment to the other cars upon doing recon on her that day. This morning, I went back to that area to test my luck again, maybe she was just new? She was not there this time. I did see Meghan, the kind of punky looking white girl with the long nose who does her job in a really toothy, sometimes painful way. She got picked up right away and the dropped off at that 24 hr grill across from the Kimball stop. Those owners must know all those ladies. Nothing else in that area.

Took the stroll to Cicero and saw Cathy walking around. Further down, on Deming, near the funeral home, there was the cute looking WSW from Lawrence the other morning. I realized then that I have seen her on that corner before. She just stands there and waves and never gets in cars. Plenty of people swarm her and pull up to her. They are all rejected. She has the typical SW body, super skinny, blonde, eastern European or maybe Australian looking. I say she looks a lot like Emily Browning in this photo here, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386394843005071913/ . She was wearing a pink tank top and jeans this morning. Anyone know who I am talking about? She eventually started talking to a black dude who was walking down the street but then she just went back to standing there on the corner. So, from standing on a corner not getting in cars on Lawrence to standing on a corner not getting in cars on Cicero. She never walks, just stands. She waves at cars, cars pull up to her, and they always end up driving away. I'm sure everyone is getting the same treatment I got. She opens your door, asks if you want to date suspiciously. I have never once seen her get picked up. This is always around 4:30-5:30 am She is cute but she has all the signs of LEO. If anyone has info then let me know?

Mikka22
07-14-18, 15:56
Hit Harvey a few nights ago. 159 is getting more action. Saw 3 BSW, one in a red skirt that seemed almost too good to be true. Too much foot traffic for me to try to pick up though. Went to 154 and saw 2 more and picked up a BSW. I can actually say that she was hot. Drugs haven't taken a toll on her body or face yet, and she was young, 21 ish. Not the best action, as seems to be with a lot of younger girls, but sufficed. She didn't have a phone for future contact.

Jonova1
07-15-18, 04:41
Late night stroll at 2:30 am had a dead street from North Ave to Addison. For a nice night was surprized not to see at least one out and about.

Dre69
07-15-18, 17:56
Hooked up with penguin Michelle for the first time last night on Cicero. Horrible BJ and she stole 30 out my pants I don't know how she managed to do that smh.

NiceTown
07-16-18, 07:01
Hit Harvey a few nights ago. 159 is getting more action. Saw 3 BSW, one in a red skirt that seemed almost too good to be true. Too much foot traffic for me to try to pick up though. Went to 154 and saw 2 more and picked up a BSW. I can actually say that she was hot. Drugs haven't taken a toll on her body or face yet, and she was young, 21 ish. Not the best action, as seems to be with a lot of younger girls, but sufficed. She didn't have a phone for future contact.I used to go to harvey alot years ago when the streets had action but I stopped cause it died out. But now I'm seeing some of you posting its sws out there again I guess I'm going have to see for myself since its so close to my house back in the day it was always something worth picking up on 154th everytime. Thanks guys.

StanleyStankas
07-16-18, 09:12
Hooked up with penguin Michelle for the first time last night on Cicero. Horrible BJ and she stole 30 out my pants I don't know how she managed to do that smh.Aren't they? Reminds me of a SW that told me "it was more romantic if I shut off my car". And like a major dumb a** I obliged! Course what she really was thinking was "if he moves his right arm up to the ignition then I can get in his coat and not only get the 20 for the BJ I can get that 40 tip he was going to give me anyway!" ha! Live and learn all!

Slugga P
07-16-18, 13:33
Hooked up with penguin Michelle for the first time last night on Cicero. Horrible BJ and she stole 30 out my pants I don't know how she managed to do that smh.She used to be decent but fell off, last time I was with her by Grand she complaint the whole time and didn't finish. Talks entirely too much, even told her that on FB. Where on Cic was she? Not that that I'm going to look for her but it seems its alwayz dead on Cic.

Ron M
07-16-18, 15:20
Hooked up with penguin Michelle for the first time last night on Cicero. Horrible BJ and she stole 30 out my pants I don't know how she managed to do that smh.What did you expect? When a hooker is in your car she's going to take whatever of value is by her. When she's making you happy she's making herself happy.

Explorer8
07-16-18, 17:01
Took the stroll this morning. I had reported that I saw a pretty cute looking WSW on Lawrence the other early morning that didn't want to get in. I drove up to her and she asked if I wanted to date so I passed. She gave the same treatment to the other cars upon doing recon on her that day. This morning, I went back to that area to test my luck again, maybe she was just new? She was not there this time.... there was the cute looking WSW from Lawrence the other morning. I realized then that I have seen her on that corner before. She just stands there and waves and never gets in cars. Plenty of people swarm her and pull up to her. They are all rejected. She has the typical SW body, super skinny, blonde, eastern European or maybe Australian looking. I say she looks a lot like Emily Browning in this photo here, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386394843005071913/ . She was wearing a pink tank top and jeans this morning. Anyone know who I am talking about? She eventually started talking to a black dude who was walking down the street but then she just went back to standing there on the corner. So, from standing on a corner not getting in cars on Lawrence to standing on a corner not getting in cars on Cicero. She never walks, just stands. She waves at cars, cars pull up to her, and they always end up driving away. I'm sure everyone is getting the same treatment I got. She opens your door, asks if you want to date suspiciously. I have never once seen her get picked up. This is always around 4:30-5:30 am She is cute but she has all the signs of LEO. If anyone has info then let me know?She seems cute but definitely not worth the risk of a sting. If she was serious about her occupation, she would get in the car.

Dre69
07-16-18, 21:52
She used to be decent but fell off, last time I was with her by Grand she complaint the whole time and didn't finish. Talks entirely too much, even told her that on FB. Where on Cic was she? Not that that I'm going to look for her but it seems its alwayz dead on Cic.She was on Cicero and 45th in a dress and she looked pregnant a little.

ZckBrc
07-16-18, 23:47
She seems cute but definitely not worth the risk of a sting. If she was serious about her occupation, she would get in the car.Agreed. I recently went back to the Lawrence area. Saw the silver SUVs w / the lights off. Also noticed people circling around on bikes, didn't look like normal. About 2 guys and 1 woman on a bike. At first they looked normal but if you stay a little then you notice that they are just bicycling up and down Lawrence and stopping to occasionally text. Maybe I'm just reading into things too much, but I go down that street all the time for work and I can safely say that it was out of place, especially for a night with heavy LEO presence. Also, I saw a sting on North ave. There was a woman walking down North Ave near Hamlin. Again, she looked out of place, wearing a baseball cap and shorts, and talking to cars on North Ave near Hamlin. Just seemed like someone purposely trying to "dress down" instead of someone who is actually dressed down. Anyways, I saw a car talk to her out the window on North and moments later, two LEO's pulled up behind him and put on the lights. Meanwhile, she walked away from the car and moved to the next block when the cars came. Looked like a classic sting, and a lot of things seemed out of place. 1.) the way she was dressed and the ballcap 2.) the way she was walking from block to block and not moving from the main strip 3.) talking out the window 4.) the way she moves and other intuitive things, she walked too athletically, seemed too coherent, and her facial expression / demeanor seemed nervous 5.) the fact that I have not seen any SW's on North Ave in months, around North Ave, yes, but on North Ave. , no.

Trogon
07-17-18, 01:04
Ok not sure about this I'm more use to escorts.

Stopped at gas station southbound on 294 walk to door girl sitting there asking for money.

Said hi she made small talk.

Bought her a bottle of water.

Asked her if she was looking for work said depends.

Was a bit dirty for me.

Anyone else she or know her.

Dre69
07-17-18, 05:30
Watch your pockets.

Dre69
07-17-18, 05:41
Anybody seen this one or got digits?

StanleyStankas
07-17-18, 09:17
Agreed. I recently went back to the Lawrence area. Saw the silver SUVs w / the lights off. Also noticed people circling around on bikes, didn't look like normal. About 2 guys and 1 woman on a bike. At first they looked normal but if you stay a little then you notice that they are just bicycling up and down Lawrence and stopping to occasionally text. Maybe I'm just reading into things too much, but I go down that street all the time for work and I can safely say that it was out of place, especially for a night with heavy LEO presence. Also, I saw a sting on North ave. There was a woman walking down North Ave near Hamlin. Again, she looked out of place, wearing a baseball cap and shorts, and talking to cars on North Ave near Hamlin. Just seemed like someone purposely trying to "dress down" instead of someone who is actually dressed down. Anyways, I saw a car talk to her out the window on North and moments later, two LEO's pulled up behind him and put on the lights. Meanwhile, she walked away from the car and moved to the next block when the cars came. Looked like a classic sting, and a lot of things seemed out of place. 1.) the way she was dressed and the ballcap 2.) the way she was walking from block to block and not moving from the main strip 3.) talking out the window 4.) the way she moves and other intuitive things, she walked too athletically, seemed too coherent, and her facial expression / demeanor seemed nervous 5.) the fact that I have not seen any SW's on North Ave in months, around North Ave, yes, but on North Ave. , no.Stay cautious gents. Guys on nice bikes and looking clean in that area I would be suspect of at the very least. I lived in jeff pk for two years and bicycled down lawrence all the time. Firstly it's a s**t way to go east of milwaukee all the way to the lake and not a path a regular bike person would roll down. Too tight with parked cars, businesses, the kennedy and edens right there. No I believe you were correct in your assumption.

Explorer8
07-17-18, 11:52
Stay cautious gents. Guys on nice bikes and looking clean in that area I would be suspect of at the very least. I lived in jeff pk for two years and bicycled down lawrence all the time. Firstly it's a s**t way to go east of milwaukee all the way to the lake and not a path a regular bike person would roll down. Too tight with parked cars, businesses, the kennedy and edens right there. No I believe you were correct in your assumption.Crap! All these signs of stings and I really need to get a load off, LOL.

Something about the SW scene that is appealing is you get to see what you're getting before you partake. Well, most of the time, LOL. I watch their demeanor in addition to their looks. I enjoy the variety too much and am constantly looking for someone new. Yes, I have a sickness.

HellCat2018
07-17-18, 15:58
Anybody seen this one or got digits?Yea she's on 5th early am all the time. Ass is looking really good.

StanleyStankas
07-18-18, 09:28
Crap! All these signs of stings and I really need to get a load off, LOL.

Something about the SW scene that is appealing is you get to see what you're getting before you partake. Well, most of the time, LOL. I watch their demeanor in addition to their looks. I enjoy the variety too much and am constantly looking for someone new. Yes, I have a sickness.And more. It's like you won the lotto when one that you see strutting down the street is legit and she winds up in your vehicle with her head going up and down on your lap! I hear that and for me as well that is a big part of the turn on. It's immediate and very unlike going to an escort site, being screened, setting up the appt. And all the rest of the bs hoops they want us to jump through. F**k I am an old stale fa*t! After all of that stress I rarely can even get it up! Ha!

LatinPoker
07-18-18, 11:00
Ok not sure about this I'm more use to escorts.

Stopped at gas station southbound on 294 walk to door girl sitting there asking for money.

Said hi she made small talk.

Bought her a bottle of water.

Asked her if she was looking for work said depends.

Was a bit dirty for me.

Anyone else she or know her.I've seen this one sitting out there since last summer, something has to be up. She doesn't seem that old, I'm sure she's got to be game for a little action. (But there'd be literally no where to take the chick being at the oasis, it's a LONG ride on 294, not sure if I want "that much" alone time with this one if she was up to play, LOL!

Stay safe out there!

BitterRoot56
07-18-18, 13:48
And more. It's like you won the lotto when one that you see strutting down the street is legit and she winds up in your vehicle with her head going up and down on your lap! I hear that and for me as well that is a big part of the turn on. It's immediate and very unlike going to an escort site, being screened, setting up the appt. And all the rest of the bs hoops they want us to jump through. F**k I am an old stale fa*t! After all of that stress I rarely can even get it up! Ha!You are absolutely right about everything you just posted about the Escort scene. In addition to all of that it is expensive as hell. Way to rich for my blood. They make you feel like they are doing you the biggest favor by even thinking about having sex with you. I been to number sites, suggested by this forum and everything you said is true. They make you jump through hoops of fire just to even see them. Thanks but no thanks. I will stick to the streets and just be super cautious at this point in my life.

Explorer8
07-18-18, 15:56
Anyone near there that can speak of any action currently by Midway?

Thinking of making a pit stop on my way home today.

Dre69
07-19-18, 01:33

Thinking of making a pit stop on my way home today.On Cicero between 45th all the way to archer. Just watch out because lately LEO been tryna crack down. Too many residents complaining in the neighborhood. Mostly women I bet you smh.

Ump1969
07-19-18, 03:59
Gentleman- early Thur morn. Stay off 5th. Just made turn from Kostner, right in front of CPD. One block down, 2 WSW in street waving down cars. 2 blocks down CPD sitting on side street blacked out. Use your own imagination and guess what.

John N
07-19-18, 11:46
Cruised 47 last night around 2300. Saw a WSW sitting on a bench between Kilbourn and Tripp. Got her attention and she walked up to my rolled down window and said "what are you trying to do? I just asked her how she was doing tonight, and she responds "It's 80 for (FS)".

Nope. I even said "no thank you. " Immediately drove away.

Explorer8
07-19-18, 12:00

Thinking of making a pit stop on my way home today.

On Cicero between 45th all the way to archer. Just watch out because lately LEO been tryna crack down. Too many residents complaining in the neighborhood. Mostly women I bet you smh.I was out there in the late afternoon and early evening. Megan was there in a little black dress. Nice from afar but not so much up close. Toothy Michelle was out also. Huge boobs but was definitely out of it on something.

Lot's of LEO as well. This sux, and not in a good way.

Someone throw me a bone, LOL.

ZckBrc
07-19-18, 15:17
Saw Kyla with another good looking Hispanic chick and a group of dudes on the far, far north side, not too far from Morse, but they seemed to not want to be picked up so I just said forget it and moved on. Saw a thick looking chick on Lawrence. I've actually picked her up doing the shutdown, she used to be on BP only but is now only on the streets. I forgot her name but she is a nice change of pace. Thick, cute, early-mid 20's, hands and lips are free to roam wherever. Sometimes a blonde and sometimes a brunette. Ended up on north cicero. Saw Cathy and Amber. Opted for Amber. Good time as usual. Cathy is an older brunette but she always does mind blowing work. Easily the best at her skill out of all the other SW. Amber is pretty good too. Her pics and reviews can be found with a search on this forum.

DWill
07-19-18, 18:24
I've seen this one sitting out there since last summer, something has to be up. She doesn't seem that old, I'm sure she's got to be game for a little action. (But there'd be literally no where to take the chick being at the oasis, it's a LONG ride on 294, not sure if I want "that much" alone time with this one if she was up to play, LOL!

Stay safe out there!If it's the Ohare Oasis you are talking about Ginger. Dark hair, homeless stays with a beat looking short chubby white guy that's older than her. Ginger is 45 she's gained weight because she's off the drugs and spent some time in lock up fighting an officer. She's game use to be a great UTR when she was slimmer with a body. Being on the street has worn her but I give her props for dropping the drugs. I know her real well as you can see. Interested hit me for more details. Let's just say she looks a lot better cleaned up.

Dwill.

Dkd8321
07-19-18, 19:36
I was out there in the late afternoon and early evening. Megan was there in a little black dress. Nice from afar but not so much up close. Toothy Michelle was out also. Huge boobs but was definitely out of it on something.

Lot's of LEO as well. This sux, and not in a good way.

Someone throw me a bone, LOL.About the same time on 48th there were 2 BSW. 1 spinner and 1 not-so-spinner, didn't attempt.

Mikka22
07-19-18, 22:23
Cruising on 154 last night, a few SW were out. Went to get one I haven't seen before, as she got close she looked like an extra from the Walking Dead so I drove off. Nothing on 159, so I started to drive north on Halsted. As I pass 147 I see some people on the street, then out of no where I see this WSW on the east side of the street. It was a scene out of a movie, she looked right at me with a huge smile on her face, and gave me a little nod. I tried to get over but traffic was heavy and moving, I had to go all the way down to 138, but the 2 gas stations were swarmed with LEO. Had to circle around further. By the time I made my way back, ten minutes later, she was no where to be found. Circled for about 30 minutes before I gave up. Sound familiar to anyone?

Homies76
07-20-18, 08:08
Went on the prowl around 9 pm last night and man was it busy with street walkers. There was one really attractive with a band aid on her face. Nice body but saw Mousey and I was going to get her and she looked good but wanted to see what was out there. Then all of a sudden saw Tracey red head. Opted for her to give me head outside. As we walk there two other girls she knows and I ask her about Brittany. She had just got out of jail cute 28 petite. Went to an abandoned building gave Brittany 30 and both gave me head. Both were really good Brittany my god great deepthroat and they let me video tape. She swallowed and gags on it. Tracey was good as well but doesn't allow CIM Brittany had no problem taking my load. Brittany for 40 I'll see her again one of the best head I have head.

Ump1969
07-20-18, 17:00
Cruised 47 last night around 2300. Saw a WSW sitting on a bench between Kilbourn and Tripp. Got her attention and she walked up to my rolled down window and said "what are you trying to do? I just asked her how she was doing tonight, and she responds "It's 80 for (FS)".

Nope. I even said "no thank you. " Immediately drove away.She's been there pretty much every night for quite awhile. At least she has been there every few weeks when I go by. I have never partaken. I wouldn't take her even if her prices went down. One of the first rules is don't take someone that won't get in the car. And she has no personality. The first time I talked to her over a year ago, I was convinced she was a plant. It still wouldn't surprise me if she was. Maybe she thinks she is a beauty that mesmorizes guys when she gets close enough. I can look up beauty on my computer at home. On the street I am looking for service, which I'm not sure I would get from her even if she is legit.

Dre69
07-20-18, 20:48
She's been there pretty much every night for quite awhile. At least she has been there every few weeks when I go by. I have never partaken. I wouldn't take her even if her prices went down. One of the first rules is don't take someone that won't get in the car. And she has no personality. The first time I talked to her over a year ago, I was convinced she was a plant. It still wouldn't surprise me if she was. Maybe she thinks she is a beauty that mesmorizes guys when she gets close enough. I can look up beauty on my computer at home. On the street I am looking for service, which I'm not sure I would get from her even if she is legit.Y'all talking about Jennifer and her friend. They both legit but they charge too much. I guess because they look better. They always sitting by 47 and tripp.

Dre69
07-21-18, 05:03
Went on the prowl around 9 pm last night and man was it busy with street walkers. There was one really attractive with a band aid on her face. Nice body but saw Mousey and I was going to get her and she looked good but wanted to see what was out there. Then all of a sudden saw Tracey red head. Opted for her to give me head outside. As we walk there two other girls she knows and I ask her about Brittany. She had just got out of jail cute 28 petite. Went to an abandoned building gave Brittany 30 and both gave me head. Both were really good Brittany my god great deepthroat and they let me video tape. She swallowed and gags on it. Tracey was good as well but doesn't allow CIM Brittany had no problem taking my load. Brittany for 40 I'll see her again one of the best head I have head.Yea you right brittney just got out a couple days ago. She goes by the name sapphire too. I've dated her once right before she went in went back to jr hotel on Washington and kilbourn. Definitely got great head and and swallow a pringle box. LOL she didn't have a number then but I see she got a new fb page.

BadDances
07-21-18, 21:44
Yea you right brittney just got out a couple days ago. She goes by the name sapphire too. I've dated her once right before she went in went back to jr hotel on Washington and kilbourn. Definitely got great head and and swallow a pringle box. LOL she didn't have a number then but I see she got a new fb page.Ahh yes Sapphire, I meet her twice a few months ago glad she is out. Really appreciated her finishing moves.

Bold on the abandoned building there.

Slugga P
07-22-18, 06:38
Went on the prowl around 9 pm last night and man was it busy with street walkers. There was one really attractive with a band aid on her face. Nice body but saw Mousey and I was going to get her and she looked good but wanted to see what was out there. Then all of a sudden saw Tracey red head. Opted for her to give me head outside. As we walk there two other girls she knows and I ask her about Brittany. She had just got out of jail cute 28 petite. Went to an abandoned building gave Brittany 30 and both gave me head. Both were really good Brittany my god great deepthroat and they let me video tape. She swallowed and gags on it. Tracey was good as well but doesn't allow CIM Brittany had no problem taking my load. Brittany for 40 I'll see her again one of the best head I have head.Sarah is back and she gained some weight, a little thick now which I like. Braingame still on point.

Dre69
07-22-18, 08:29
Damn I had sarah in my hand and let her get away. Got in car with her dealer and never came back. She definitely back and she was on fifth and Kolmar. She knows about her reviews on here too I'm hurt.

Irocz
07-22-18, 09:45
Anybody seen this one or got digits?Is that jessica? Where did you get that pic?

Irocz
07-22-18, 09:50
If it's the Ohare Oasis you are talking about Ginger. Dark hair, homeless stays with a beat looking short chubby white guy that's older than her. Ginger is 45 she's gained weight because she's off the drugs and spent some time in lock up fighting an officer. She's game use to be a great UTR when she was slimmer with a body. Being on the street has worn her but I give her props for dropping the drugs. I know her real well as you can see. Interested hit me for more details. Let's just say she looks a lot better cleaned up.

Dwill.That seems very interesting, always wanted to try a panhandler but I haven't seen one that could do the trick LOL. I'll pm you.

Irocz
07-22-18, 09:58
Took the stroll this morning. I had reported that I saw a pretty cute looking WSW on Lawrence the other early morning that didn't want to get in. I drove up to her and she asked if I wanted to date so I passed. She gave the same treatment to the other cars upon doing recon on her that day. This morning, I went back to that area to test my luck again, maybe she was just new? She was not there this time. I did see Meghan, the kind of punky looking white girl with the long nose who does her job in a really toothy, sometimes painful way. She got picked up right away and the dropped off at that 24 hr grill across from the Kimball stop. Those owners must know all those ladies. Nothing else in that area.

Took the stroll to Cicero and saw Cathy walking around. Further down, on Deming, near the funeral home, there was the cute looking WSW from Lawrence the other morning. I realized then that I have seen her on that corner before. She just stands there and waves and never gets in cars. Plenty of people swarm her and pull up to her. They are all rejected. She has the typical SW body, super skinny, blonde, eastern European or maybe Australian looking. I say she looks a lot like Emily Browning in this photo here, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386394843005071913/ . She was wearing a pink tank top and jeans this morning. Anyone know who I am talking about? She eventually started talking to a black dude who was walking down the street but then she just went back to standing there on the corner. So, from standing on a corner not getting in cars on Lawrence to standing on a corner not getting in cars on Cicero. She never walks, just stands. She waves at cars, cars pull up to her, and they always end up driving away. I'm sure everyone is getting the same treatment I got. She opens your door, asks if you want to date suspiciously. I have never once seen her get picked up. This is always around 4:30-5:30 am She is cute but she has all the signs of LEO. If anyone has info then let me know?Yeah I know who you're talking about I tried to get her on pul and north once and 2 times on 5th and kol and she never wants to go LOL the only time she opened my door she said I was too young, man I'm fucking 30 LOL. I tried again yesterday and dis the same shit. Now I want her more!

Buggsy52
07-22-18, 15:35
Anything that seriously worth looking at for quality? How many different areas of city are SW at? Many or a few out? How bad is le in areas or mostly some highest crime areas city?

ZckBrc
07-22-18, 20:01
Yeah I know who you're talking about I tried to get her on pul and north once and 2 times on 5th and kol and she never wants to go LOL the only time she opened my door she said I was too young, man I'm fucking 30 LOL. I tried again yesterday and dis the same shit. Now I want her more!Haha, yup, agreed, she is pretty cute, but, obviously, something is wrong. Some of why'all got to know who we talking about. Either LEO or trying to mug someone who is old.

ChiTownGuy76
07-22-18, 22:45
Went on the prowl around 9 pm last night and man was it busy with street walkers. There was one really attractive with a band aid on her face. Nice body but saw Mousey and I was going to get her and she looked good but wanted to see what was out there. Then all of a sudden saw Tracey red head. Opted for her to give me head outside. As we walk there two other girls she knows and I ask her about Brittany. She had just got out of jail cute 28 petite. Went to an abandoned building gave Brittany 30 and both gave me head. Both were really good Brittany my god great deepthroat and they let me video tape. She swallowed and gags on it. Tracey was good as well but doesn't allow CIM Brittany had no problem taking my load. Brittany for 40 I'll see her again one of the best head I have head.You should post the vid! Hahahhaha.

Irocz
07-23-18, 00:57
Strolled 5th around 6 pm, not much but a couple of WSW including one that's always tripping and nobody wants LOL.

Afyer 45 min I saw nothing that would trigger me so I ended up scooping one of those random BSW on kolmar that turned out to be a great dream 40 cfs.

SportingLife
07-23-18, 06:45
Any of you ever been busted by a Tommy Dart sting or know anyone who has? If you pull over to the decoy, you are busted. It doesn't matter what you say. Even if you say no thanks, they are going to mail you. No decoy will ever open a car door and put herself in that risk.

She did the same thing to a few other cars? That chick needs to learn how not to scare guys off. I say get it, they get in.

I've done plenty of you turns to get hot chicks. That's not reckless driving. Road rage shit is an example of reckless. 100 mph is reckless. A ticket is a hassle, but if she's hot?

SportingLife
07-23-18, 07:04
I almost never pull over where they are at. The rule to drive around the block and look for backup is a classic for a reason. My go to move is to make eye contact while nodding my head or pointing. I pull over half a block down or turn the next corner. If they're working, they're coming for the money. If they're cops, they don't move. If some other guy gets them in that 30 seconds, that's life.

Be careful about stings. I won't pick up anyone that won't get in the car. They make their offer right next to your window and the offer is ridiculous even if I didn't suspect LEO.

SportingLife
07-23-18, 07:07
They do stings on state line once in a while. Check last week's NW IN Times paper. Look for backup before you swoop.

110 Mich area and state line road in Hammond are the only reliable hot spots in the south.

Slugga P
07-23-18, 11:08
Was out early Sunday morn and saw her by kolmar /5, virtually the only one out. Asked for bbj. 25 ended up FS mish for a decent while for the same. Must've liked me. HSW w / decent body, long curly hair sort of. Anyone know of a Melissa over there? WSW, looks young I think she has a tat on her neck and brunette shorter hair.

Explorer8
07-23-18, 12:24
I almost never pull over where they are at. The rule to drive around the block and look for backup is a classic for a reason. My go to move is to make eye contact while nodding my head or pointing. I pull over half a block down or turn the next corner. If they're working, they're coming for the money. If they're cops, they don't move. If some other guy gets them in that 30 seconds, that's life.This happened to me the other night while by Midway. It was dark out and all you can see were headlights of cars in the distance.

There were a few SW's on the corner off 47th and some side street (I forget offhand, past Cicero and close to the UHaul storage place). I did the usual eye contact and pointed down the block. As I drove around the block, I stopped at an intersection and noticed a car / SUV sitting in the middle of the block adjacent to the intersection and behind the street I was going to turn into.

My spidey senses tingled and I completed my turn to not be suspicious but quickly looked for a parking spot so I can pull in to let the other vehicle eventually pass. I turned off my lights as soon as I parked. I watched a marked CPD SUV go by right to the SW.

I think to myself, that was a close one.

JumpSmoker90
07-23-18, 12:58
I almost never pull over where they are at. The rule to drive around the block and look for backup is a classic for a reason. My go to move is to make eye contact while nodding my head or pointing. I pull over half a block down or turn the next corner. If they're working, they're coming for the money. If they're cops, they don't move. If some other guy gets them in that 30 seconds, that's life.Exactly. I always do a few pass throughs and then when I'm ready to make the pickup I'll give her a wave and I'll park on one of the side streets. I never make a pickup on a busy main Street.

SoxDom
07-23-18, 13:36
Picked up Carrie few weeks ago on Kedzie and Lawrence.

Southern accent sweet. Brown hair cute. 25 ish.

BBBJ no cim. 25.

Had a blast no phone hoping to repeat.

Fdottt
07-23-18, 17:42
Any of you ever been busted by a Tommy Dart sting or know anyone who has? If you pull over to the decoy, you are busted. It doesn't matter what you say. Even if you say no thanks, they are going to mail you. No decoy will ever open a car door and put herself in that risk.

She did the same thing to a few other cars? That chick needs to learn how not to scare guys off. I say get it, they get in.

I've done plenty of you turns to get hot chicks. That's not reckless driving. Road rage shit is an example of reckless. 100 mph is reckless. A ticket is a hassle, but if she's hot?You are not getting busted just for pulling up to a decoy. There has to be solicitation.

RichardHead788
07-23-18, 18:58
Clear your inbox homie. Tried sending you a message about your girl Landry.

Richard.

ZckBrc
07-23-18, 21:01
Was out early Sunday morn and saw her by kolmar /5, virtually the only one out. Asked for bbj. 25 ended up FS mish for a decent while for the same. Must've liked me. HSW w / decent body, long curly hair sort of. Anyone know of a Melissa over there? WSW, looks young I think she has a tat on her neck and brunette shorter hair.Slugga, I met Melissa on Cicero one time near the D&D, short hair brunette, neck tattoo, said she usually is on 5th. Haven't seen her in a few months though.

I also have seen southern Carrie who is sometimes on Cicero closer to Belmont. No digits though, but I can confirm that an alright time will be had.

As far as chicks not getting in, I'd rather be safe than sorry. That chick is cute but not that cute. And it's weird how she's been all over the city pulling the same bullshit.

Jonova1
07-24-18, 01:40
On Cicero from North to Irving, at 12:30, only saw 2 SW at Well. One BSW at the bus stop by gas station and one WSW, blonde, thin in short shorts going toward Belm.

Slugga P
07-24-18, 06:10
Slugga, I met Melissa on Cicero one time near the D&D, short hair brunette, neck tattoo, said she usually is on 5th. Haven't seen her in a few months though. Is she any good? Compared to others...never saw Carrie before, what does she look like?

I also have seen southern Carrie who is sometimes on Cicero closer to Belmont. No digits though, but I can confirm that an alright time will be had.

As far as chicks not getting in, I'd rather be safe than sorry. That chick is cute but not that cute. And it's weird how she's been all over the city pulling the same bullshit.Is Melissa any good? I never saw Carrie, how does she look?

ZckBrc
07-24-18, 16:17
Is Melissa any good? I never saw Carrie, how does she look?I remember Melissa being good. A little strung out, but pretty cute. I never saw her again on Cicero near that area and I hate going down 5th because of all the busts so I just avoid that area. Carrie must me somewhat new because I had never seen her before until last month. She is ok looking. WSW, brunette, sexy southern accent. Did a decent job, a little rushed but it was becoming daylight so I understood.

Anyone cruise down near the Northside strip club lately? There was a very good looking BSW last night. I got the nod but couldn't swoop in because of the presence on uncle. I never find me any good looking BSW because the ones out on the and. Side tend to be lady dudes (no offense intended, just not my thing) but this one looked alright. Definitely a woman, BSW, looked to be in her earl 20's, short but not super thick, she looked good. Anyone seen her? She's got to be like the only BSW in that area who is not either really old or not really a lady (again, no offense intended.) She was out around past midnight but before the early sunrise.

Ump1969
07-25-18, 01:40
Depressing to read about all the stings. I put one on from 5 about a week ago. I guess it is what it is. Number one, this is an election year. Rahm and uncle are catching a lot of heat for shootings and otherwise how they are doing their jobs. Residents are complaing about their little children are walking past drug needles and condoms (encourage your girls to be eco friendly and pick up their trash?) There are new penalties for getting caught and the all-powerful west side alderman are pushing for stricter enforcement. Also keep in mind, that ho enforcement is a lot safer than drug dealers that might shoot them. I guess the payoffs from the pimps isn't high enough. Anyway, I'm thinking things are going to be tight at least until after the elections. Maybe by then, LEO will be tired of spending half his shift at the station writing reports on girls not hurting anyone. And there will still be girls needing cash. Feel free to differ with me, but I've seen it many times before. The only thing not constant to me is Dart who can only get a woodie from his wife if he handcuffs her first.

StanleyStankas
07-25-18, 11:04
Depressing to read about all the stings. I put one on from 5 about a week ago. I guess it is what it is. Number one, this is an election year. Rahm and uncle are catching a lot of heat for shootings and otherwise how they are doing their jobs. Residents are complaing about their little children are walking past drug needles and condoms (encourage your girls to be eco friendly and pick up their trash?) There are new penalties for getting caught and the all-powerful west side alderman are pushing for stricter enforcement. Also keep in mind, that ho enforcement is a lot safer than drug dealers that might shoot them. I guess the payoffs from the pimps isn't high enough. Anyway, I'm thinking things are going to be tight at least until after the elections. Maybe by then, LEO will be tired of spending half his shift at the station writing reports on girls not hurting anyone. And there will still be girls needing cash. Feel free to differ with me, but I've seen it many times before. The only thing not constant to me is Dart who can only get a woodie from his wife if he handcuffs her first.I listen to a lot of talk radio and at the end of the am dial I hear a lot of folks chatting about the needles and used condoms in the hood. That's all it takes for an alderman or state official to lock into and it becomes a cause celeb. Also agree around election campaigning time all of these professional politicians become so concerned about our safety! No one hears about these huge sex trafficking rings around the world well at least the follow thru on what is being done and how folks are being prosecuted because there is huge money behind all of that. I totally agree they are going after the low hanging fruit on the tree!

Mitsom
07-25-18, 11:23
I listen to a lot of talk radio and at the end of the am dial I hear a lot of folks chatting about the needles and used condoms in the hood. That's all it takes for an alderman or state official to lock into and it becomes a cause celeb. Also agree around election campaigning time all of these professional politicians become so concerned about our safety! No one hears about these huge sex trafficking rings around the world well at least the follow thru on what is being done and how folks are being prosecuted because there is huge money behind all of that. I totally agree they are going after the low hanging fruit on the tree!Some sorry f'er in Mount Prospect who got convicted of "sex trafficking" (which is basically what they used to call pimping) was convicted and got LIFE in prison for managing a stable of euro hos. I guess he roughed them up and had them tatted with his name and stuff. Still, none were underage. I'm not saying his mother should be proud of him, but murderers and rapists don't even get life in prison sometimes. So, it just goes to show that the system makes examples where it sees fit.

Slugga P
07-25-18, 16:30
She was one of the ones out today around k /5 area. I never see any reports on her though. I know she was locked up but got out within last cpl months and gained weight. Saw her get in a car and get right back out. Seems like she's high priced, does anyone know? I offered. 25 once for BJ but she told me it wouldn't be much. Is she worth it? Because I want to smash soon.

John N
07-25-18, 17:36
Some sorry f'er in Mount Prospect who got convicted of "sex trafficking" (which is basically what they used to call pimping) was convicted and got LIFE in prison for managing a stable of euro hos. I guess he roughed them up and had them tatted with his name and stuff. Still, none were underage. I'm not saying his mother should be proud of him, but murderers and rapists don't even get life in prison sometimes. So, it just goes to show that the system makes examples where it sees fit.Beating them and tattooing them makes it sound less like "managing" them and more like "enslaving" them. People like that can rot in lockup until they die for all I care.

SportingLife
07-25-18, 19:32
I've told them I've got insomnia and I like to ride around and check out the girls too. You can throw in I would never pick one of these girls up. Then you can ask any cute ones?

If they ask do you know why we pulled you over? I say yeah, you were a c student.

No one enjoys having their intelligence insulted. The minute LEO pulls you over in a neighborhood you don't belong in doing something you shouldn't do just fess up and they will let you go. I've been pulled over countless times and they let me go without so much as looking at my DL. They ask what I'm up to and I say I was going home then decided to take a look at the ladies, it was stupid, I should have just gone home. They ask for drugs or guns, I say no, they say go home. That's it. When you're driving around these neighborhoods you're looking for one of two things. Drugs or pussy.

SportingLife
07-25-18, 19:43
If you pull over, you are likely getting cuffed. Now this was years ago. It was CPD. Dart may have diff rules. A friend of mine that I taught to monger pulls in. She comes to the car. She says looking, he says get in. I taught him well. She says I can do sex or BJ for $20. He says no and tries to drive out.

They don't tape that shit for a reason. Maybe now they would get is all on body cams. Do the sheriff's wear them yet? We know CPD does.

That would make for some hilarious youtube.

You are not getting busted just for pulling up to a decoy. There has to be solicitation.

SportingLife
07-25-18, 19:48
They sit and wait for a guy to pick them up and drive of too. Them sitting there doesn't mean it's a sting. They know 95% of the girls. They tell them to get off the street. If their Captain says they have to put some in cuffs, they do. Those girls and the dope fiends are the only way the cops know what is going on. I know girls who've been out there for years and never been in cuffs. I mean 15 years and never been to jail once. What does that tell you? Of course snitches end up dead sometimes, so in her case, I think they just like her BJ's. She is one of the best.

This happened to me the other night while by Midway. It was dark out and all you can see were headlights of cars in the distance.

There were a few SW's on the corner off 47th and some side street (I forget offhand, past Cicero and close to the UHaul storage place). I did the usual eye contact and pointed down the block. As I drove around the block, I stopped at an intersection and noticed a car / SUV sitting in the middle of the block adjacent to the intersection and behind the street I was going to turn into.

My spidey senses tingled and I completed my turn to not be suspicious but quickly looked for a parking spot so I can pull in to let the other vehicle eventually pass. I turned off my lights as soon as I parked. I watched a marked CPD SUV go by right to the SW.

I think to myself, that was a close one.

SportingLife
07-25-18, 19:52
I wouldn't want that shit outside of my back door either. Who wants junkies shooting up, stepping on used rubbers or when they take a shit in your yard. LOL I wouldn't mind being able to shop right out my back door, but then the chicks come knocking all of the time. Fuck that.

But this woman is crazy to put her name in the paper. I kind of hope she gets ***** slapped.

The heat is on. They are putting the pressure to the commander and even had the top cop out there. Further down 47, maybe rock seems like a good idea if even there.

http://swnewsherald.com/clients/swnewsherald/CityNewsHerald.pdf

Dre69
07-25-18, 20:59
She was one of the ones out today around k /5 area. I never see any reports on her though. I know she was locked up but got out within last cpl months and gained weight. Saw her get in a car and get right back out. Seems like she's high priced, does anyone know? I offered. 25 once for BJ but she told me it wouldn't be much. Is she worth it? Because I want to smash soon.She lieing because I just dreamt of her Saturday. $25 for bbjcim. Met her at the shell on Roosevelt and Cicero. Friday she was by 49 and Cicero but her pimp wouldn't let her date a black guy. I'm friends with her on Facebook now. Head was pretty decent too. But I'm tryna see how good sarah is. Never had that one. Almost.

Crikiter
07-25-18, 22:22
About 7-8 girls out on 5th between K and Cic last Tuesday afternoon. A couple weren't too bad looking. Just window shopping.

ZckBrc
07-26-18, 03:08
I agree with the assessments here, but also, people need to chill out a little. Adults having sex is not the worst thing that can happen in society and don't force your religion on me. Repeat- if people stopped having sex then nobody would be here. You would not exist right now if two people did not have sex. It's a human desire, it's been around since the start of time. Criminalizing what is a human desire, what was legal for thousands of years in other societies, the desire that is responsible for our existence is religious oppression disguised as virtue. If you don't want to have sex or pay for sex then don't. If you want to stop other people from making a decision that has nothing to do with you then do the world a favor and keep your religion to yourself. But if you are hell bent on stopping people from having sex or committing a sin then go join ISIS.

AndyFrain
07-26-18, 07:42
Anybody dreamed of Ashley? Tall blonde long hair and nice body.

Didn't partake. Never seen her on 5th and cic before any she didn't know any of the regular girl's name and she never got picked up. Wednesday night- Thursday morning.

StanleyStankas
07-26-18, 08:17
Some sorry f'er in Mount Prospect who got convicted of "sex trafficking" (which is basically what they used to call pimping) was convicted and got LIFE in prison for managing a stable of euro hos. I guess he roughed them up and had them tatted with his name and stuff. Still, none were underage. I'm not saying his mother should be proud of him, but murderers and rapists don't even get life in prison sometimes. So, it just goes to show that the system makes examples where it sees fit.Agree a hundred percent! Don't want to get too political here and wind up getting flagged so just look up a very high profile case that is going on right now. The woman's father is a major player in the whiskey biz and actually either her grandfather or possibly even her father were involved in a huge take over in the entertainment industry. Just wondering how much time she will spend? The saying goes- one gets all the justice one can buy!

StanleyStankas
07-26-18, 08:21
About 7-8 girls out on 5th between K and Cic last Tuesday afternoon. A couple weren't too bad looking. Just window shopping.Having been off those streets for many years and not working them in some fashion I. E. Cab or pizza delivery boy now that I have a little truck I am contemplating dipping in so the afternoon sounds good. Some pros on here are much more courageous than I am cruising those areas after dark. Thanks for this info.

StanleyStankas
07-26-18, 08:29
If you pull over, you are likely getting cuffed. Now this was years ago. It was CPD. Dart may have diff rules. A friend of mine that I taught to monger pulls in. She comes to the car. She says looking, he says get in. I taught him well. She says I can do sex or BJ for $20. He says no and tries to drive out.

They don't tape that shit for a reason. Maybe now they would get is all on body cams. Do the sheriff's wear them yet? We know CPD does.

That would make for some hilarious youtube.However to cut to the chase. The show cops an old old rerun had a sting in l a where the cop acted like a john dressed in a clown costume, a big bouquet of helium balloons and driving a bright colored yugo! He was wired and told the girls he just got done doing a party and needed a release. Once the girl got in he drove off to a side street or parking lot and the signal for his partners was when he released the balloons out of the window! That one I need to you tube!

Red1910
07-26-18, 12:39
Someone has seen or heard some sylvia.

I have not seen or known anything about it for more than two months.

I need some help to see her again or contact her.

Explorer8
07-26-18, 13:32
Was out by the Midway area last night as well as along 47th.

Close to zero action out there. Saw a few SW on Cicero, but not worth stopping for.

47th was also dead. Saw the drunk Peurto Rican on 47th & Tripp. She is nice enough but is always drunk and smells bad so I never partake.

Me thinks the scene there is pretty much dead. Sigh.

Homies76
07-26-18, 13:47
Sarah is back and she gained some weight, a little thick now which I like. Braingame still on point.I never seen her is she good.

Slugga P
07-26-18, 19:12
I never seen her is she good.Yea she is, I'm surprised you never dreamt.

RichardHead788
07-26-18, 19:48
Was out by the Midway area last night as well as along 47th.

Close to zero action out there. Saw a few SW on Cicero, but not worth stopping for.

47th was also dead. Saw the drunk Peurto Rican on 47th & Tripp. She is nice enough but is always drunk and smells bad so I never partake.

Me thinks the scene there is pretty much dead. Sigh.I was out last night too. Saw 3 unmarked going up to the SW's every other minute. Scared them away. Did pick up KAT, had her before, but the drugs are really starting to tear her apart. Below avg BBBJ with cof.

Dre69
07-26-18, 22:00
Yea she is, I'm surprised you never dreamt.I saw her but she got away. Smh. I thought I finally came up.

JVD1954
07-26-18, 22:23
Just saw 2 SW on cic and 49th. Too good to be true LSW in spandex and BSW in spandex Circle to do recon possible pickup. Some poor schmuck stops on cic to grab the hot LSW. They talk through the window wayyyy too long She looks around takes off her back pack, the signal. And BOOM No less than 10 unmarked squads and 20 cops swoop in. Never talk through the window. Never do anything other than offer a ride.

Damn.

JVD.

And now they swapped out the girls. They’re two WSW’s blonde and brunette

MongerSeeker
07-26-18, 23:06
It is really sad to see. Some unspecting guy that simply looking to have some fun get busted. Years ago I pulled over for this one decoy and turned her down. A few minutes later. This other pulled next to me and solicited her. The vice cops busted him. I felt depressed that I was not able to warn him.

Just saw 2 SW on cic and 49th. Too good to be true LSW in spandex and BSW in spandex Circle to do recon possible pickup. Some poor schmuck stops on cic to grab the hot LSW. They talk through the window wayyyy too long She looks around takes off her back pack, the signal. And BOOM No less than 10 unmarked squads and 20 cops swoop in. Never talk through the window. Never do anything other than offer a ride.

Damn.

JVD.

And now they swapped out the girls. Theyre two WSWs blonde and brunette

KnightRider82
07-27-18, 02:03
Had issue with account for a while. But back and running.

Been cruising different areas other than 5Th / Cicero and Pulaski.

Danielle. Dreamt of her July 3 around 11 am at 23rd and Washtenaw. She Was standing on southwest corner she's a WSW, 20's skinny long curly hair says she's Italian descent, no accent has tats. $20 CBJ. I'd say one of the best so far all year, friendly easy to talk to. Said no digits. Went back 2 times since and no luck. But have seen 1 other WSW 20's blonde petite very attractive on that same intersection just on the other side of street unfortunately she was really out of it did not partake. Danielle is a definite repeat.

Cindy (Polish). Belmont / Cicero. Dreamt of her in May around afternoon time. $40 CBJ, very skinny petite has accent. Total turn on!! Fun to talk to, definite repeat. Saw her a couple days ago.

Haley- Augusta / Pulaski. What a joke. Wants $ in advance and says shell be right back. Thanks to previous reviews from fellow mongers, had to let that fish go.

Irocz
07-27-18, 07:15
Sarah is back and she gained some weight, a little thick now which I like. Braingame still on point.When and where did you saw her?? I love her mourhskills LOL.

StanleyStankas
07-27-18, 09:35

Damn.

JVD.

And now they swapped out the girls. Theyre two WSWs blonde and brunetteOMG- they are really amping this up which makes me think the block clubs and dac (forget what that stands for again) are complaining to uncle and the captains are telling the blue shirts to go out and make some noise! I lived in an area that was almost completely clean (of course anywhere in the city is never completely anything) so the caps programs and all of the rest that I now refer to as sucker work (meaning I was doing all the volunteering and listening to guys collecting big city checks telling me what to do!) must be buzzing in those areas. I mean yea a kid walking down the street and stepping over a used raincoat is not good and I understand all of that. Just contain it is my opinion. It's going to go on no matter what they do really.

StanleyStankas
07-27-18, 09:40
It is really sad to see. Some unspecting guy that simply looking to have some fun get busted. Years ago I pulled over for this one decoy and turned her down. A few minutes later. This other pulled next to me and solicited her. The vice cops busted him. I felt depressed that I was not able to warn him.If he was doing recon he would have seen you kick her to the curb and then would know himself not to partake. The last thing I will do as it's been too long for my tired old a** is to go into a hood without discreetly cruising to see what's what. Imo that just makes sense and of course all that contribute to this forum.

StanleyStankas
07-27-18, 09:44
She was one of the ones out today around k /5 area. I never see any reports on her though. I know she was locked up but got out within last cpl months and gained weight. Saw her get in a car and get right back out. Seems like she's high priced, does anyone know? I offered. 25 once for BJ but she told me it wouldn't be much. Is she worth it? Because I want to smash soon.She looks like she could work for hoover vacuum so I'm down!

Fdottt
07-27-18, 09:56
If he was doing recon he would have seen you kick her to the curb and then would know himself not to partake. The last thing I will do as it's been too long for my tired old a** is to go into a hood without discreetly cruising to see what's what. Imo that just makes sense and of course all that contribute to this forum.The second guy could have thought the first guy kicked her to the curb for any reason, price, attractiveness etc.

Slugga P
07-27-18, 10:10
When and where did you saw her?? I love her mourhskills LOL.By the 5. Yea she's a beast.

Rtw5150
07-27-18, 10:43
That's not her, I've seen the girl in your pictures and I wouldn't touch her. Long time ago she used to hook me up with Ida and Amber and I would give her a $10 for helping me out.

This one is the Tracy with one fake boob.1 fake boob? WTF?? Half off sale?

Irocz
07-27-18, 22:46
By the 5. Yea she's a beast.When was that? I thought she was on rehab.

Slugga P
07-29-18, 15:35
When was that? I thought she was on rehab.She was, but you know how that goes. It was last Monday I saw her.

Irocz
07-29-18, 17:14
She was, but you know how that goes. It was last Monday I saw her.I'm going to start prowling the area again.

Homies76
07-29-18, 19:50
Saw her last night on 47th smokes crack 23 was in need of some head. Knew she was legit so I picked her up for 30 and gave me head in the alley. She uses condoms buy convince her to go bare and she deepthroat really good. Had her choking and she did a good job I have her digits looking to trade.

KeepItDown77
07-29-18, 21:04
Saw her out a few days ago around 4 am. She looked pretty good. Nice tight dress on. Thick and showing some nice cleavage. Tatts on her neck and chest too. Saw her scooped and dropped. Went in but got an attitude so moved on. Looker pretty good though. Anyone notice?

Epitaph
07-30-18, 01:29
5th and Cicero. LEO is out heavy pulling people over be careful.

KnightRider82
07-30-18, 03:05
Dreamt of Danielle around 11 am July 3. WSW. Skinny. In her 20's. Wavy shoulder length brunette hair. Has a college girl gone bad type of look. Says she is of Italian descent. Had some tats, $20 CBJ (I'm sure would've done bb) Even asked if $20 was ok, I was like WTF, of course. Definitely would rank her mouth skills as one of the best so far this year. Has no phone. Went back several times around noon hours but haven't seen her again yet, but I did see 1 WSW and 1 HSW on the other side of 23rd. Stay safe!

RobotPorn
07-30-18, 05:38
5th and Cicero. LEO is out heavy pulling people over be careful.I left awhile ago. It's no joke. I don't think I can risk it anymore.

Homies76
07-30-18, 09:10
Yeah drove Sat around 5th and Cicero and there was a ton of cops. Sunday night around 9 pm saw a couple white decent looking women. Saw Jojo with some guy and I talked to her maybe 35 blonde had a wrist band she hurt her wrist. Damage was 20 bucks but gave her 10 to swallow. She actually had a nice butt and not bad not the best head but for 30 can't conplai. It was a BBBJ.

HappyHunter7
07-30-18, 21:34
Finally ran into her on 5th. Picked her up and found a spot. Lots of LEO around got spooked. She was ok. CBJ for. 30 She is definitely better looking than most but she was either in a bad mood or has a bad attitude. She also said she didn't have digits currently. That was my experience so not really looking to find her again.

Slugga P
07-31-18, 13:48
Yeah drove Sat around 5th and Cicero and there was a ton of cops. Sunday night around 9 pm saw a couple white decent looking women. Saw Jojo with some guy and I talked to her maybe 35 blonde had a wrist band she hurt her wrist. Damage was 20 bucks but gave her 10 to swallow. She actually had a nice butt and not bad not the best head but for 30 can't conplai. It was a BBBJ.Not Jolene was it?

Homies76
08-01-18, 13:22
Not Jolene was it?Blonde older I also had a chance to scoop a nice thin chick maybe 27 she was in an orange spandex suit. She showed let small tits had a nice ass. Quoted her 40 but then I decided to see what was out there but she look good. If anyone like Tina number she will meet you around 47th and McDonald's by Cicero to do a date so you won't have to worry about Popo.

PghTraveler
08-01-18, 18:40
Mousey is one of the girls I feel bad for. She's young and has a terrible situation that she can't seem to get away from. She can be the sweetest or awful, depending on what's going on. Like all of us, I guess.

Finally ran into her on 5th. Picked her up and found a spot. Lots of LEO around got spooked. She was ok. CBJ for. 30 She is definitely better looking than most but she was either in a bad mood or has a bad attitude. She also said she didn't have digits currently. That was my experience so not really looking to find her again.

AndyFrain
08-01-18, 19:27
Blonde older I also had a chance to scoop a nice thin chick maybe 27 she was in an orange spandex suit. She showed let small tits had a nice ass. Quoted her 40 but then I decided to see what was out there but she look good. If anyone like Tina number she will meet you around 47th and McDonald's by Cicero to do a date so you won't have to worry about Popo.How does she look? PM me with digits.

Dre69
08-01-18, 20:12
Blonde older I also had a chance to scoop a nice thin chick maybe 27 she was in an orange spandex suit. She showed let small tits had a nice ass. Quoted her 40 but then I decided to see what was out there but she look good. If anyone like Tina number she will meet you around 47th and McDonald's by Cicero to do a date so you won't have to worry about Popo.Did you hook up with the tina I sent you by 47th? .

Dre69
08-01-18, 23:47
I have a tina also by 47th, nice latina, nice body, and good head. She charges $30-$40 but it's worth it. Uploading picture soon tonight.

Homies76
08-02-18, 10:35
Did you hook up with the tina I sent you by 47th? .No I have seen her years ago I know her for a while she ask no pictures posted online she has kids. She doesn't mind sharing pics just not on here.

Homies76
08-02-18, 10:36
How does she look? PM me with digits.She's not super gorgeous but she's not ugly her head game is good for the price it's worth it.

KeepItDown77
08-02-18, 21:20
Hey anyone else notice today (Thursday) a really tall.

Skinny blonde asking cars for money at the street light on 4 7 and cic?

She seemed to be doing good for herself. Was wearing black tights and an aqua tank. This was around 3 pm.

Slugga P
08-03-18, 07:46
I may have asked before, but has anyone seen the very short HSW that is always at BP on div / pul. Right by the alley usually. Somebody must know who I'm talking about. Very nice BBBJ.

Explorer8
08-03-18, 10:53
Hey anyone else notice today (Thursday) a really tall.

Skinny blonde asking cars for money at the street light on 4 7 and cic?

She seemed to be doing good for herself. Was wearing black tights and an aqua tank. This was around 3 pm.She says she ". Isn't that type of girl. " and is strictly asking for donations. She is super skinny and bony though.

ZckBrc
08-03-18, 21:45
Saw some old and new faces on Cicero. I saw Nicole who used to advertise on BP out of Jefferson Park and walk around the north Cicero area. She's a WSW / HSW, brunette, puerto rican / german, has a bunch of kids. I had a few visits with her in the past and nothing memorable so I passed. I saw Cathy doing her usual stroll. I saw a really cute blonde with her hair in braided pig tails with these cute nerdy glasses, early mid 20's, WSW. I was already exhausted from meeting Cathy who did what she does very well, as usual. That blonde looked really cute.

I also saw that hot older milfy blonde who walks around in a black skirt and high heels. She did her usual thing where she sat at bus station stops and ignored people as they tried to make eye contact. Eventually she started walking and disappeared. She reappeared later and the same story again. She's either working off the phone or just being super careful. I like to think she's not working with LEO because I've seen her hop in cars and drive away a few times. I also saw the chick who I say looks like Emily Browning that always just stands around corners and rejects all the cars that pull up to her. Ok, so she was looking smoking last night. Black top, tight jeans, really done up. This time I saw her walking from around Armitage and Cicero down to her usual spot near the funeral home on Cicero. I got the nod and pulled to a side street but she wouldn't follow. Anyways, she did her usually routine. I did recon for a while and saw maybe 15 cars pull up to her, all rejected. Cars pull up behind the alley and wait for her, she walks up to the car and talks out the window and never gets in. Not once. Finally, after over an hour, she decided to pack things up and walk back to wherever she came from. All the while being approached by cars and rejecting them while walking back. Finally lost sight of her and that was it. What kind of chick spends her night by standing on corners and teasing cars in the middle of the night? Rejecting them all while sipping her coffee? It's hard to believe that she's LEO, but obviously, something is not right. Maybe she's a person doing some kind of study or report? Something is off though as it seems that she does not want money. Either way, I'd stay away from her. Check my previous post, I shared a pic of Emily Browning, the actress, in this one photo where she looks just like this teaser chick on Cicero and the Funeral home.

The far north side was full of uncle. Kyla and Becky were the only ones worth seeing over there and I have not seen Becky in forever and when I do see Kyla, she doesn't seem interested in getting in. There's also a transperson who stands at that bus stop on Morse and Clark every night. Not sure if this person is LEO or not, but she seems to be watching and taking note of everything. If she's not with LEO then she attracts LEO's attention. As soon as I see this person, I just pack it up and head to another area because I know this person is going to attract all that attention. Didn't see much near the strip club and the North and Pulaski area seemed dead last night too. I still have numbers for Amber, Cathy, Tonya, Bria (who doesn't respond anymore and who I heard was locked up earlier this year.) I hope I run into that blonde again, but if not then that list is dependable and does good work.

RiverMan1
08-04-18, 00:31
Not sure if it's the same one but I picked up a blonde that fits that description yesterday on 5th, said her name was Juju or Julie. She was talking up a car on the first pass but I went around again anyways and luckily she was still there so I went for the scoop. She was legit and cute so I gave her a little more than usual for that area and I will try to repeat if I see her again.

AlreadeGone
08-04-18, 01:24
I may have asked before, but has anyone seen the very short HSW that is always at BP on div / pul. Right by the alley usually. Somebody must know who I'm talking about. Very nice BBBJ.Short and brown skinned? If so I've seen her around. Haven't indulged but might next time.

Slugga P
08-04-18, 06:11
Short and brown skinned? If so I've seen her around. Haven't indulged but might next time.That's her. Goes by Tiny, I'm surprised no one has said anything yet. Even though she ripped me off the last time I saw her. Good BJ nonetheless the times before that.

Irocz
08-04-18, 06:27
Saw some old and new faces on Cicero. I saw Nicole who used to advertise on BP out of Jefferson Park and walk around the north Cicero area. She's a WSW / HSW, brunette, puerto rican / german, has a bunch of kids. I had a few visits with her in the past and nothing memorable so I passed. I saw Cathy doing her usual stroll. I saw a really cute blonde with her hair in braided pig tails with these cute nerdy glasses, early mid 20's, WSW. I was already exhausted from meeting Cathy who did what she does very well, as usual. That blonde looked really cute.

I also saw that hot older milfy blonde who walks around in a black skirt and high heels. She did her usual thing where she sat at bus station stops and ignored people as they tried to make eye contact. Eventually she started walking and disappeared. She reappeared later and the same story again. She's either working off the phone or just being super careful. I like to think she's not working with LEO because I've seen her hop in cars and drive away a few times. I also saw the chick who I say looks like Emily Browning that always just stands around corners and rejects all the cars that pull up to her. Ok, so she was looking smoking last night. Black top, tight jeans, really done up. This time I saw her walking from around Armitage and Cicero down to her usual spot near the funeral home on Cicero. I got the nod and pulled to a side street but she wouldn't follow. Anyways, she did her usually routine. I did recon for a while and saw maybe 15 cars pull up to her, all rejected. Cars pull up behind the alley and wait for her, she walks up to the car and talks out the window and never gets in. Not once. Finally, after over an hour, she decided to pack things up and walk back to wherever she came from. All the while being approached by cars and rejecting them while walking back. Finally lost sight of her and that was it. What kind of chick spends her night by standing on corners and teasing cars in the middle of the night? Rejecting them all while sipping her coffee? It's hard to believe that she's LEO, but obviously, something is not right. Maybe she's a person doing some kind of study or report? Something is off though as it seems that she does not want money. Either way, I'd stay away from her. Check my previous post, I shared a pic of Emily Browning, the actress, in this one photo where she looks just like this teaser chick on Cicero and the Funeral home.

The far north side was full of uncle. Kyla and Becky were the only ones worth seeing over there and I have not seen Becky in forever and when I do see Kyla, she doesn't seem interested in getting in. There's also a transperson who stands at that bus stop on Morse and Clark every night. Not sure if this person is LEO or not, but she seems to be watching and taking note of everything. If she's not with LEO then she attracts LEO's attention. As soon as I see this person, I just pack it up and head to another area because I know this person is going to attract all that attention. Didn't see much near the strip club and the North and Pulaski area seemed dead last night too. I still have numbers for Amber, Cathy, Tonya, Bria (who doesn't respond anymore and who I heard was locked up earlier this year.) I hope I run into that blonde again, but if not then that list is dependable and does good work.Sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Homies76
08-04-18, 18:11
Not sure if it's the same one but I picked up a blonde that fits that description yesterday on 5th, said her name was Juju or Julie. She was talking up a car on the first pass but I went around again anyways and luckily she was still there so I went for the scoop. She was legit and cute so I gave her a little more than usual for that area and I will try to repeat if I see her again.Was she thick older guys who I saw.

Homies76
08-04-18, 18:17
I have a very petite Latina she's by 22 Cicero so those who are prowling can just text her and do a car date she does full service. Head 60 full service 80 she gave me a good BJ cof she available and needs cash for her kids.

AndyFrain
08-04-18, 20:24
I have a very petite Latina she's by 22 Cicero so those who are prowling can just text her and do a car date she does full service. Head 60 full service 80 she gave me a good BJ cof she available and needs cash for her kids.Send me her number. Going out around 9 pm.

ZckBrc
08-04-18, 21:49
Not sure if it's the same one but I picked up a blonde that fits that description yesterday on 5th, said her name was Juju or Julie. She was talking up a car on the first pass but I went around again anyways and luckily she was still there so I went for the scoop. She was legit and cute so I gave her a little more than usual for that area and I will try to repeat if I see her again.I might try again soon and see if I catch her. She was cute, if she's real then the best thing in that area. She had a very nice body. I have numbers for Tonya, Amber, Cathy, Erin, Bria, Brittney. Some of them I have not seen in a long time and some don't answer anymore or answer day later and I just get suspicious about it. Either way, if you'd like to try then feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd prefer seniors or someone with a history of legit posts. I'd be interested in WSW who are dependable, give good head, and are willing to meet up for car dates in safe locations.

John N
08-05-18, 01:38
Send me her number. Going out around 9 pm.PM me her number please. I'm in the mood for Latina.

RiverMan1
08-05-18, 06:25
Was she thick older guys who I saw.Thin and petite mid to late 20's.

Roscoe23
08-05-18, 09:36
I have a very petite Latina she's by 22 Cicero so those who are prowling can just text her and do a car date she does full service. Head 60 full service 80 she gave me a good BJ cof she available and needs cash for her kids.I tried PM you but box full??

Slugga P
08-05-18, 12:14
I'm going to start prowling the area again.She was out for a while but I think she's back in treatment just recently. Bittersweet I guess.

Irocz
08-05-18, 14:32
She was out for a while but I think she's back in treatment just recently. Bittersweet I guess.Yeah I saw that too she had a 1 week relapse.

Slugga P
08-05-18, 17:52
Yeah I saw that too she had a 1 week relapse.Who said it was for only one week?

Irocz
08-05-18, 22:52
Who said it was for only one week?Was ot more than that? Shitty luck of mine!

AlreadeGone
08-06-18, 02:38
Cruises a bit and only saw the same girls that never get picked up. One was Tracy who thanks to this forum I know not to pick up. Another 2 WSW in dresses. One in a pink dress and one in a striped white orange and black dress. Passed. Also saw a really skinny one with a hunched over back. Even saw Charlene who was wearing a decent outfit. But still passed.

Originally went there to look for Chrissy or mousey but ended up finding sapphire. First time I've dreamt of her. Found her very attractive. Half and half played it safe for both. BJ was okay idk maybe I was just too tired to really enjoy it. But anyways she seemed a little off. Kept making fart noises with her mouth LOL WTF. She was very dry down there too and seemed to be sore down there as well. Idk would try again next time when I'm not so tired and hopefully her pussy isn't as tired as well LOL.

Also sometime last week I found an older WSW with a fat ass named Tina by the shell. Was going to pass but the henny took over hah. Date didn't go so well as I was drunk but I did notic her trying to reach for my wallet in the armrest box just like kat did before so I knew how to prevent it this time. After I was done she told me she wasn't trying to steal because she noticed me trying to cover the armrest box from being opened. Yea right. She obviously honest right? Nah.

They do it while giving you head they put there whole body on the armrest box and make you put your seat as far back as possible. Since you can't see or have your hand on the armrest box it's easy for them. So I'm extra cautious when they are doing all this extra shit during the dream.

Be safe out there.

Slugga P
08-06-18, 07:35
Cruises a bit and only saw the same girls that never get picked up. One was Tracy who thanks to this forum I know not to pick up. Another 2 WSW in dresses. One in a pink dress and one in a striped white orange and black dress. Passed. Also saw a really skinny one with a hunched over back. Even saw Charlene who was wearing a decent outfit. But still passed.

Originally went there to look for Chrissy or mousey but ended up finding sapphire. First time I've dreamt of her. Found her very attractive. Half and half played it safe for both. BJ was okay idk maybe I was just too tired to really enjoy it. But anyways she seemed a little off. Kept making fart noises with her mouth LOL WTF. She was very dry down there too and seemed to be sore down there as well. Idk would try again next time when I'm not so tired and hopefully her pussy isn't as tired as well LOL.

Also sometime last week I found an older WSW with a fat ass named Tina by the shell. Was going to pass but the henny took over hah. Date didn't go so well as I was drunk but I did notic her trying to reach for my wallet in the armrest box just like kat did before so I knew how to prevent it this time. After I was done she told me she wasn't trying to steal because she noticed me trying to cover the armrest box from being opened. Yea right. She obviously honest right? Nah.

They do it while giving you head they put there whole body on the armrest box and make you put your seat as far back as possible. Since you can't see or have your hand on the armrest box it's easy for them. So I'm extra cautious when they are doing all this extra shit during the dream.

Be safe out there.I know who Chrissy is, the skinny brunette. How is she? I never experienced but curious. When it comes to Tina, she pulled the same on me but in a different way. More than once. You got to watch out for that broad. She blew me bareback finally the other week, and I hit it before I gave her any $. Ended up 'going to ATM', then I bounced, LOL. Paybacks a MF, lbs. Charlene is probably the worst when it comes to being shady though. Good bbj but that's about all she's worth anyway.

Jacktreehorn
08-06-18, 10:11
I may have asked before, but has anyone seen the very short HSW that is always at BP on div / pul. Right by the alley usually. Somebody must know who I'm talking about. Very nice BBBJ.Slugga,

I knew a HSW (she said she was half German / Half PR) who said her name was Tatiana and was called Shorty, from that neighborhood. She was my ATF SW. She was a total spinner - 4' 11" and about 95 lbs. I first picked her up at Kostner and Armitage. She was a Banshee and screwed me sore everytime I saw her. Her number went dead over a year ago, and I have been looking for her ever since. Is that the girl you could be talking about?

Thanks,

Jackie.

Jacktreehorn
08-06-18, 10:28
Met up with Gabbi on 47th. 40 ish Polish blonde from the neighborhood.

Very nice and Friendly lady. Skinny and drawn looking.

Gave a fantastic CBJ. I took a good 10 minutes and she never stopped or complained.

Great technique. Damage was. 4.

Could have talked her down, but wasn't in the mood to haggle.

Got her digits if interested.

Jackie.

NiceTown
08-06-18, 11:03
Went out last night hoping to find some new talent drove around awhile but came up short is it just me or its the same faces on 5th WTF I remember going over there and there was always new faces long story short I settled for Tina for a BBBJ got my rocks off and left between 11 pm and 1 am.

Homies76
08-06-18, 13:43
Saw on 47th Alicia she's been on 5th and Cicero body is nice the face was not. Damage 40 but passed drove to 5th and Cicero Freon 2 to 5 pm nothing dry spell. Sunday drive out there and it was the same. Saw a blonde petite older maybe 38 short hair blonde. Took her to the alley she gave me a great BJ. Deepthroat really good and took a facial damage was 40 bucks. Did the job if anyone wants to trade I have a chick by 16th and Cicero who does car dates and she's cute petite Latina will trade so you don't have to risk getting pulled over by law. She's 23 and sucks a mean dick BBBJ 60.

Slugga P
08-06-18, 15:11
Went out last night hoping to find some new talent drove around awhile but came up short is it just me or its the same faces on 5th WTF I remember going over there and there was always new faces long story short I settled for Tina for a BBBJ got my rocks off and left between 11 pm and 1 am.Short, ghetto Tina with the attitude? Nice ass though.

HellCat2018
08-06-18, 17:17
Went out last night around 7 pm and not much to be found. Jolie, Midget and Erin were the only ones around. Got a quick glimpse of Charlene but that's it. Big LEO presence, unmarked cars were following people. Guess LEO didn't get the memo that 60 people were shot in a few hours and maybe they should give the ladies a break.

Oh did see something nice on Pulaski and Division, blonde with dreadlocks, nice face and body showing alot of leg, tried to sccop her up but she didn't last long. It wasn't Haley, I know her.

Everything else was dead.

Homies76
08-06-18, 18:33
She's Hispanic attactrive 5 foot 5 140 she gives a good blowjob great direction will swallow for 50 she cool as fuck. I will share her number hmu. She does car dates and full service.

AndyFrain
08-06-18, 23:31
I know who Chrissy is, the skinny brunette. How is she? I never experienced but curious. When it comes to Tina, she pulled the same on me but in a different way. More than once. You got to watch out for that broad. She blew me bareback finally the other week, and I hit it before I gave her any $. Ended up 'going to ATM', then I bounced, LOL. Paybacks a MF, lbs. Charlene is probably the worst when it comes to being shady though. Good bbj but that's about all she's worth anyway.What were you doing with your hands. Sapphire tried the same with me, but I had my hand in that ass and everytime she would rise up to open the armrest my hand went deeper and I had to keep her down in the car.

ZckBrc
08-06-18, 23:41
Short, ghetto Tina with the attitude? Nice ass though.Slugga, can you clean out your inbox?

NiceTown
08-07-18, 02:41
Yea slugga but I would of passed if it was some new faces out!!

Homies76
08-07-18, 08:38
Went out last night around 7 pm and not much to be found. Jolie, Midget and Erin were the only ones around. Got a quick glimpse of Charlene but that's it. Big LEO presence, unmarked cars were following people. Guess LEO didn't get the memo that 60 people were shot in a few hours and maybe they should give the ladies a break.

Oh did see something nice on Pulaski and Division, blonde with dreadlocks, nice face and body showing alot of leg, tried to sccop her up but she didn't last long. It wasn't Haley, I know her.

Everything else was dead.Jolene gave a great BJ.

Slugga P
08-07-18, 09:06
Jolene gave a great BJ.Where was she at? Used to see her all the time.

ZckBrc
08-07-18, 13:21

Everything else was dead.Erin, the tall blonde chick with the big knockers and shorter hair cut who used to advertise on BP sometimes? Would sometimes make it out to Cicero and Belmont?

Buggsy52
08-07-18, 13:55
What are best corners to look at? Are any of these in the gang infested areas that most shootings happen at that SW downtown?

Slugga P
08-08-18, 09:35
Slugga,

I knew a HSW (she said she was half German / Half PR) who said her name was Tatiana and was called Shorty, from that neighborhood. She was my ATF SW. She was a total spinner - 4' 11" and about 95 lbs. I first picked her up at Kostner and Armitage. She was a Banshee and screwed me sore everytime I saw her. Her number went dead over a year ago, and I have been looking for her ever since. Is that the girl you could be talking about?

Thanks,

Jackie.She's def about that height, does she have a face scar with a few gray streaks of hair? Usually in a bun or something.

Irocz
08-08-18, 11:58
Went to the prowl yesterday's morning on 5th and there was a cop sitting the while fucking morning right the bridge. I saw him pulling a guy who was talking to a BSW. He was circling around, ruining everything. Aren't some shootings arrests on the "to do" list at their precinct? Anyways I was able to score anyway WSW sitting at the cic and roosevelt bus stop, circled until she gave me a sign and boom! 40 BBBJ BBFS. She said she's from st luis and she's visiting and only walks when money is needed. Very cute girl. No name or digits, I know I know, I'm sorry.

Pres1127
08-08-18, 20:39
Hello All, I look forward to exchanging info, experiences, and other goodies!

RiverMan1
08-09-18, 06:30
I saw the skinny brunette Chrissy about 3 weeks ago. She said she doesn't go out to walk as much anymore but she gave me her number after we were done. Said her apt was nearby for next time. I haven't tried it yet since I've had luck finding others the last few times out since.

ChiTownGuy76
08-09-18, 10:34
Seen this girl twice this week, around rush hour. Stands on Pulaski / Potomac, white girl, kinda thick but not fat, brown hair. I know its a vague description but she is meaty compare to the other ladies and really light skin. She might have a tattoo on her neck. A car pulled up to her yesterday and she was signaling no to the driver. The incident looked odd from a distance.

NiceTown
08-09-18, 11:15
Went on a mission last night for some new talent it was a few out on 47th and cicero but passed walking zombies no thanks. Then hit up 5th and kolmar they were out there BSW tasha and a few others 2 skinny white ones looked cracked out and some thick BSW said she was from englewood had to scoop her but that didn't get far on the way to find a spot she asked could she get high first cause she performs better LOL killed my vibe with that dropped her right back off told her have a nice night. Headed over to madison and kilbourn where I spotted this thick redbone said her name was joyce aka superhead long story short BBBJ was so good I had to pop twice damage was 40 no phone All between midnight and 3 am.

Member #5851
08-09-18, 15:26
I have a very petite Latina she's by 22 Cicero so those who are prowling can just text her and do a car date she does full service. Head 60 full service 80 she gave me a good BJ cof she available and needs cash for her kids.Pm digits. I'm new out here.

Member #5851
08-09-18, 15:28
This one will pull a fast one. She hangs out on Cicero & Armitage.

Slugga P
08-09-18, 20:39
Slugga,

Thanks,

Jackie.Is this who you're talking about?

ChiTownGuy76
08-09-18, 22:38
This one will pull a fast one. She hangs out on Cicero & Armitage.Would love to hear the story.

ArminHammer
08-09-18, 23:54
This one will pull a fast one. She hangs out on Cicero & Armitage.Hopefully it was a small amount of cash and not your entire wallet. Stay safe.

ZckBrc
08-10-18, 00:13
I am just posting to say that I have had a realization. I'll let this info out there for those who have not already figured it out. The blonde chick who stands at Cicero near the funeral home and never gets in the car is Princess. She's just looking a little better these days, or at least, sometimes. So that explains why she will not get in any car. She is not LEO, she's just a thief. That's why she is never far from that black dude. Go back and search 'princess' to find a picture of her so you know who to avoid. I'm not sure what her new scam is but obviously she will mug you or get someone else to do it. Stay away from her.