PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Asps3
12-26-17, 15:31
Any idea what she tested positive for?

So I heard Charlene tested positive and has been spreading it around. Don't know if it is true or not but some of you might want to go get checked.

Slugga P
12-28-17, 13:53
I know someone has scooped her by madison or cicero in the past. I always wanted a taste. How is she. Short, thick chick.

LazyRon
12-28-17, 17:01
Wednesday 8 pm stroll.

5-Cic dead.

Spotted one by north / pul late 30 spanish 6/10 another older one by Hamlin.

Saw a euro (could be puertorican) by bus stop drove around and by the time.

I get back she was gone, went to belmont drove by a chubby caucasian in.

Blue sweater and blue winter hat, went back for better look, parked at the gas station.

Bought a drink and scan the area, unmarked LEO was parked, most probably a sting.

I finished my drink and took off.

Stay warm stay safe fellas.

TS7128
12-29-17, 00:39
It's been brutal but I took the cruise around various places the past few nights and I swear that I have always seen more SW out when it's cold than when its summer or spring. Maybe just more opportunity to conceal a weapon and mug someone? Who knows.

2 new faces around the strip club on the and. Side. Didn't pick them up, and I eventually saw marked LEO down the street so who knows. They were not doing a lot of walking either, more like standing on 1 corner and waving down cars and never far from each other. I would never pick up anyone who refused to move from a corner or refused to move away from a partner. Also, a few familiar faces and a few new ones on the far, far north side. Again, didn't try, I could barely see their faces in the all the foods and hats and earmuffs. Can't blame them but damn, no sense in picking someone up who you can't even see or make out any facial details. The ones who have been doing this for a while know that even in this cold a SW can really only wear earmuffs and a hat if they want to be seen. But these two were all covered up but definitely walking, eye contact, turning the corner, just couldn't see them. In both areas, this was around the middle of the night / early AM hours.

Took a ride near North and Pulaski. Not much. Anyone know if Lori or Laurie is still out? She was a skinny little white chick that would walk around with a boyfriend or husband? She had a kind of plan looking face but was clear headed and did a decent job. Anyone seen her lately or know what time to catch her? Am I right that North seems dead? I have not seen anyone walking on North from Pulaski to Western in a long time and most of what is still there is on Pulaski closer to division or grand? But I never see anyone walking up and down North ave itself much anymore?

Jimmy TwoTimes
12-31-17, 09:02
Just before 6 am I picked up Fox, a WSW at LM and Plsk.

As I was cleaning up after, a slender light skinned black or hispanic male in a black coat with a black covering on his face appeared at the passenger door with a semi auto and demanded money.

He was focused on cash only, did not try to take car or mobile and let me keep my wallet.

I'm usually very careful. I pick the spot, watch my mirrors, keep doors locked, lights off, etc. It's brutal cold, no one was out and I wanted to be somewhat quick, so I didn't go to one of my more out of the way spots. I usually turn engine off, but left it on to keep heat going.

In this case, I picked the spot and watched for a follow. I parked on a one way near some fast food spots on the north side of north. I've parked there before with no issue, but it is a spot the girls know and use. I suspect most of you know the spot.

I've heard about a perp matching this description from some other girls.

I'm pretty freaked out. I think I need to quit doing this for a while. I'm taking this as a sign.

Some more details:

I assume she was in on it, but could be wrong. Guy's timing was a little too perfect, but could have been a fluke.

He took her money, but didn't push when she only gave up what I had given her.

She gave up $25, $5 less than I gave her.

I think I locked door after she did the spit- I might have been able to drive away, but wasn't thinking straight when I saw the gun.

She's a pale brunette, maybe 30 ish, was wearing brown boots that had metal on them that look like bullets and a black coat. I think I might have seen her before, but not sure.

I didn't lose much cash (about 30 bucks). I made a show of my hidden cash. Then he asked for the wallet, which I held up and pulled some singles out of.

Dude was organized and knew what he was doing (not a crazed rockhead). Told me to "get off his block" and I got out of there quick.

DMichaels69
12-31-17, 10:26
You absolutely should stop doing this. This is your wake up call. There is no reason or justification to put your life in jeopardy for this hobby.

As I was cleaning up after, a slender light skinned black or hispanic male in a black coat with a black covering on his face appeared at the passenger door with a semi auto and demanded money.

He was focused on cash only, did not try to take car or mobile and let me keep my wallet.

I'm usually very careful. I pick the spot, watch my mirrors, keep doors locked, lights off, etc. It's brutal cold, no one was out and I wanted to be somewhat quick, so I didn't go to one of my more out of the way spots. I usually turn engine off, but left it on to keep heat going.

In this case, I picked the spot and watched for a follow. I parked on a one way near some fast food spots on the north side of north. I've parked there before with no issue, but it is a spot the girls know and use. I suspect most of you know the spot.

I'm pretty freaked out. I think I need to quit doing this for a while. I'm taking this as a sign.

Some more details:

I assume she was in on it, but could be wrong. Guy's timing was a little too perfect, but could have been a fluke.

I think I locked door after she did the spit- I might have been able to drive away, but wasn't thinking straight when I saw the gun.

She's a pale brunette, maybe 30 ish, was wearing brown boots that had metal on them that look like bullets and a black coat. I think I might have seen her before, but not sure.

I didn't lose much cash (about 30 bucks). I made a show of my hidden cash. Then he asked for the wallet, which I held up and pulled some singles out of.

Dude was organized and knew what he was doing (not a crazed rockhead). Told me to "get off his block" and I got out of there quick.

Niceguy99
12-31-17, 13:03

Some more details:

Dude was organized and knew what he was doing (not a crazed rockhead). Told me to "get off his block" and I got out of there quick.Just glad you're OK.

MongerSeeker
12-31-17, 13:15
This is just another reason to avoid going to a girls spot or going to spot repeatedly. If you go to the same spot to often the girls and locals will get wise after a while. The other problem is that the girls do dumb things like leave condoms behind. Just remember doing so is red flag that you were there. This is sure way to stir up the locals.

Some more details:

NiceTown
12-31-17, 17:37

Some more details:

Dude was organized and knew what he was doing (not a crazed rockhead). Told me to "get off his block" and I got out of there quick.Sounds like they were 2 steps ahead of you and she was involved opening the door was the signal to make his move and you were followed you just didn't know. But glad your ok.

TitSucker
01-01-18, 01:30
I had my wallet lifted years ago. I don't do SWs anymore.

Some more details:

NiceTown
01-01-18, 15:38
I had my wallet lifted years ago. I don't do SWs anymore.This lifestyle is not for everyone only the strong survive. We take loses sometimes its apart of the game but you learn from it. I love this hobby long as there's SWs I'll be picking them up. Don't matter what city I'm in.

Fdottt
01-01-18, 16:28
This lifestyle is not for everyone only the strong survive. We take loses sometimes its apart of the game but you learn from it. I love this hobby long as there's SWs I'll be picking them up. Don't matter what city I'm in.I've definitely taken some losses out there but I just love the thrill of the hunt to just stop altogether.

NiceTown
01-01-18, 18:41
I've definitely taken some losses out there but I just love the thrill of the hunt to just stop altogether.Yes I agree we all took a loss one way or another it could be robbed by a streetwalker or losing money from bad service you just learn from it and be smarter next time But I will never stop its a rush I get I love when hunting and I'm addicted even with having girlfriends LOL they would have to force a program on me if they had one like streetwalker anonymous.. But that wouldn't help.

Irocz
01-01-18, 19:38
I got robbed last summer too but on the 5th spot, TWCE ON THE SAME MORNING.

First I took a WSW can't remember her name but I've seen her begore, we parked nearby 290 on the other side of kostner, right in the middle of our act a black guy shows up with a gun demanding to open the door. He took her money and from me he only took a $300 dollar gift card since I didn't had money, he saw mu phone and didn't took it, neither my wallet. The girl was freaked out, I took her to walgreens to get sole food and my stupid drunk ass gave her the 40 she lost LOL.

Then I went back and this time I took a BSW and drove to the back streets and the same asshole appeared, he knew I was out of cash and he took her money only. She called her pimp but idk what happened after that. I was still drunk and she was hot so I did another run to the atm and I took her far from there to complete my service LOL.

I don't do that when drinking anymore, it was a dangerous and expensive Sunday morning for me.

Some more details:

Jacktreehorn
01-01-18, 23:53
Around 2 am the morning of Christmas Eve, running some last minute errands and spotted a slim 30 something HSW walking out of the hotel just a half block east of Ashland.

Scooped her two blocks east of there and found a safe spot near Throop. Got some decent head for. 3.

Slim with nice rack, and OK face. A 7 on the SW scale. She was also a pretty cool chic. Said her name was Layla, and that she was looking for regulars, but currently has no phone.

Lives in the area with her brother, and will play in her apartment when he is not home. Told me to look for her between Ashland and Throop on 47th. And I will. She would be fun.

Stay safe.

Jackie.

Niceguy99
01-03-18, 14:02
Around 2 am the morning of Christmas Eve, running some last minute errands and spotted a slim 30 something HSW walking out of the hotel just a half block east of Ashland.

Scooped her two blocks east of there and found a safe spot near Throop. Got some decent head for. 3.

Slim with nice rack, and OK face. A 7 on the SW scale. She was also a pretty cool chic. Said her name was Layla, and that she was looking for regulars, but currently has no phone.

Lives in the area with her brother, and will play in her apartment when he is not home. Told me to look for her between Ashland and Throop on 47th. And I will. She would be fun.

Stay safe.

Jackie.BBBJ or CBJ?

Mephisto7293
01-03-18, 19:59
Had an dream of a bbw BSW by 5th and cic. Didn't ask for her name. She quoted. 5 for CBJ but I wasn't having it. Countered with. 3 which she accepted but she kept hassling for. 4. Then she kept complaining about this and that, saying for. 3 I better be quick. I told her well that depends entirely on you now doesn't it? The BJ itself was good enough but every min or so she'd be nagging on me to hurry up. Would not repeat with her.

Fdottt
01-04-18, 21:24
Had an dream of a bbw BSW by 5th and cic. Didn't ask for her name. She quoted. 5 for CBJ but I wasn't having it. Countered with. 3 which she accepted but she kept hassling for. 4. Then she kept complaining about this and that, saying for. 3 I better be quick. I told her well that depends entirely on you now doesn't it? The BJ itself was good enough but every min or so she'd be nagging on me to hurry up. Would not repeat with her.Thats how all the ho's are out there.

NiceTown
01-05-18, 00:31
Had an dream of a bbw BSW by 5th and cic. Didn't ask for her name. She quoted. 5 for CBJ but I wasn't having it. Countered with. 3 which she accepted but she kept hassling for. 4. Then she kept complaining about this and that, saying for. 3 I better be quick. I told her well that depends entirely on you now doesn't it? The BJ itself was good enough but every min or so she'd be nagging on me to hurry up. Would not repeat with her.Thats why I always give them BSW no play on 5th and Kilpatrick all of them seems shady plus they be trying to charge BP rates for a rush job. HOES won't GET A DOLLAR out of ME.

Slugga P
01-05-18, 11:47
Thats why I always give them BSW no play on 5th and Kilpatrick all of them seems shady plus they be trying to charge BP rates for a rush job. HOES won't GET A DOLLAR out of ME.Especially that Herman munster looking Wynter who thinks she's slick. Got knocked up by a trick also.

BadDances
01-05-18, 12:15
Had an dream of a bbw BSW by 5th and cic. Didn't ask for her name. She quoted. 5 for CBJ but I wasn't having it. Countered with. 3 which she accepted but she kept hassling for. 4. Then she kept complaining about this and that, saying for. 3 I better be quick. I told her well that depends entirely on you now doesn't it? The BJ itself was good enough but every min or so she'd be nagging on me to hurry up. Would not repeat with her.Was she tall and skinny? I think I experienced her as well.

Mephisto7293
01-05-18, 15:48
Was she tall and skinny? I think I experienced her as well.No, she was a big girl with an even bigger ass.

NiceTown
01-05-18, 21:53
Especially that Herman munster looking Wynter who thinks she's slick. Got knocked up by a trick also.Damn lmao but I never seen her out there before.

BadDances
01-06-18, 00:53
Especially that Herman munster looking Wynter who thinks she's slick. Got knocked up by a trick also.THat might be the one I am talking about.

Slugga P
01-06-18, 02:07
Damn lmao but I never seen her out there before.She used to be out there all the time. Tall sl#t. Other peoples experience may vary but she is full of $#it.

Al Melrose
01-06-18, 12:37
Especially that Herman munster looking Wynter who thinks she's slick. Got knocked up by a trick also.Isn't that Aunt Ester from Sanford and Son?

StanleyStankas
01-07-18, 15:03
Isn't that Aunt Ester from Sanford and Son?That's ahhnt estah as lemont would say. That coked out actor by the name of demond wilson (dude looked coked out even on the show).

BadDances
01-11-18, 13:09
It was kind of busy yesterday around 2 PM on 5 and c. Saw a cute WSW that I tried to get to come by but she jumped into a black escalade (pimp maybe? She was from a distance way too cute to be on that street.

NiceTown
01-11-18, 20:17
5th and cic was active about an hour ago it was a few WSW out I have never seen before picked up a red head name sarah thick nice azz smelled good no track marks I noticed nice slow head with swallow damage was 20 I would repeat in a heartbeat. She's new from Milwaukee no phone.

LazyRon
01-12-18, 16:07
I saw one WSW around 6 pm and next thing I saw was flashers went on, they pulled someone over by via duct.

5th and cic was active about an hour ago it was a few WSW out I have never seen before picked up a red head name sarah thick nice azz smelled good no track marks I noticed nice slow head with swallow damage was 20 I would repeat in a heartbeat. She's new from Milwaukee no phone.

Red1910
01-13-18, 23:57
Someone knows what happened to Sara and sylvia I have not seen them by fifth and kolmar for more than three weeks.

Slugga P
01-14-18, 09:37
Someone knows what happened to Sara and sylvia I have not seen them by fifth and kolmar for more than three weeks.She got clean about over a month ago and is doing ok for now, Idk what Sylvia's deal is though.

AndyFrain
01-14-18, 20:16
She got clean about over a month ago and is doing ok for now, Idk what Sylvia's deal is though.What about Stephanie.

Slugga P
01-15-18, 10:26
What about Stephanie.Haven't seen her tall a $$ in months. Who's the young, short HSW that's been around there lately?

LedZep79
01-15-18, 20:40
Took some time off work and headed to the west side to see what I might find. Nothing caught my eye, spotted a few nasty looking broads and then I found my old atf, Ashley. I feel so sorry for her. She used to be something special and now she's a hot mess. I kept driving and found a cute, thick white girl on the corner of Div and Pulaski. She said her name was Vanessa. Took her to the ho-tel on Washington for 3 Jackson's. She gave me the best bbj I've ever had out there. I busted a nut in her mouth so fast. She was cool with msog so I had her sucking on Johnny for a good minute. After that, I had her on all four, put the cover, and pounded that little kitty from behind. She definitely offers BBFS, not taking that risk, and I finished on Mish. The best I've had in a long while. Her phone was fucked so I didn't get a number. I definitely recommend if anyone finds her. She said she posts on Backpage.

Slugga P
01-16-18, 11:00
What about Stephanie.It's funny how shortly after I said I haven't seen her in months I happen to bump into her the same or next day. BBJ .20. Around Kostner area, also saw Erin and the same deal. Anyone ever been with Angelina on 5th, HSW? I just talked to her but don't know if I ever seen her around.

Rosendo12
01-17-18, 01:28
Got a text out of the blue from this one, she said we had dated before but I didn't remember so I asked her to send me some pics.

She looked a little familiar so I went to see her after work tonight at local Notel in Cicero.

Complete waste of time!

I usually don't give donation before hand but I was in a good mood today.

She turned into a total clock watcher and I just ended the session early cause she started complaining about time.

I believe she's a walks near 5th and Cic since Notel was so close.

Lesson learned!

Stay safe boys!

R12.

Teto1977
01-20-18, 04:25
Selina? Selena? Could never remember her name. Believe she's half Cherokee. Been around since 2007-2008 if my memory is right.Selena, I haven't seen her in years. Could never find her, used to live near arm and most! She still around?

Gurukkk12
01-23-18, 02:25
Out sun night very foggie sometimes difficult to see who's out there. A few SW around pul / north, picked up Tina.

Went to regular spot. Wanted 4 for BBBJCIM agreed on 2. Deep throttle and sloppy. Definitely will repeat.

Still looking for JB. Anybody with info where she hangs or. # pm me the info.

Thanks.

G.

Mannheim
01-24-18, 06:21
Selena, I haven't seen her in years. Could never find her, used to live near arm and most! She still around?Yes CeCe or Selena is back. She's still working same areas as before on Cic.

Explorer8
01-24-18, 15:57
Yes CeCe or Selena is back. She's still working same areas as before on Cic.Is that Cicero & Armitage?

Onit2018
01-24-18, 23:55
Been mongering for over a year now. I'm into whoever is attractive, I tend to frequent 5 & cic / pul & grand. The other night I dreamed of Mildred, got a BBBJCIM for $20. Very good stuff. Got her number although she has some situation where you have to call her and leave a message and then she calls you back. She called me at 4 this morning. Seemed odd. But I like her build and skill so I still want to see what FS is like.

Dreamed of Crystal this past weekend. Cool enough, CBJ for $40. She seems respectable but I want to see her get wild. I think it'll just take more $$.

Does anyone know what happened to Kika from 5th?

Bluestar
01-25-18, 00:45
Great threads in your city and intel. Found myself on Cicero and North at 9 pm. I ran into Nicole, a lovely Milwaukee transplant. We did the backseat boogaloo for three jacksons. I got her number (in more ways than one). She is tall, thin, cute, brunette and sweet. I think she liked me (sarcasm font), although it may have been my peso-nality, as I am fat, bald, and sunburned, but I smell good. I am going to try and meet her again tomorrow and will report back. Moderate Lucky Eddy presence so I kept the cruising to a minimum.

Slugga P
01-25-18, 09:44
Been mongering for over a year now. I'm into whoever is attractive, I tend to frequent 5 & cic / pul & grand. The other night I dreamed of Mildred, got a BBBJCIM for $20. Very good stuff. Got her number although she has some situation where you have to call her and leave a message and then she calls you back. She called me at 4 this morning. Seemed odd. But I like her build and skill so I still want to see what FS is like.

Dreamed of Crystal this past weekend. Cool enough, CBJ for $40. She seems respectable but I want to see her get wild. I think it'll just take more $$.

Does anyone know what happened to Kika from 5th?I made a cpl post about her in the past, glad to see someone that knows who I'm talkin about. I like the milfy HSW also. Tried doing FS once but she won't get on top, great brain though.

NiceTown
01-25-18, 17:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gurukkk12
01-25-18, 23:07
Out yesterday afternoon saw BSW 5th by viaduct long black hair not bad looking. Did not stop. I usually don't pick up first one I see. North on cic to north and Pulaski. Cruised the general area north ave. Pulaski, grand ave. For an hour didn't see much just a few crackheads. Headed back to 5th picked up WSW w of viaduct. Never seen her before. Red head says her name was Kat. Says she has 2 rules everything covered and money up front. Agreed 30 CBJ. Felt OK up front with payment. She's seems to nice to be in this trade. Give her an.

8/9 on looks no signs of drugs. Asked for # but said she in the process of switching phones. Hope to see this one again before she gets to worn out. I want to do the motel thing with this one.

I don't recall any reviews on her, maybe a newbe.

G.

Onit2018
01-26-18, 19:57
50 degrees in January, should be a good night. Happy mongering guys!

Bluestar
01-27-18, 01:58
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

LedZep79
01-27-18, 14:19
Had a nice session with Shawna at the no-tel on Washington this past Thursday for 3 Jacksons. I picked her up at Div and Pul. She's a slender WSW, decent looking face and body, and said she usually works on Belmont and Cicero. Her BBBJ was pretty basic, but I think what I dug most about this girl was her shy demeanor. Her pussy can take a pounding, multiple positions and msog. There's plenty better out there, but I wouldn't mind repeating. Stay safe out there, LEO is really out there now.

BadDances
01-29-18, 01:47
Met two new ones this weekend, mousey HSW and sapphire WSW, in the usual place both took it like a champ.

Wild Rider 80
01-30-18, 08:03
Dreamt of this girl Charleene was out and really wanted to be out of the cold. Curly strawberry blonde. . 3 BBBJCIM with pics. Good suction kept going after I finished.

Wild Rider 80
01-30-18, 08:09
Dreamt of Pul and north. Lori has a bandage on her right thumb and dark hair very pale pretty face. . 4 BBBJCIM with pics. I think this girl could take a pounding but I just can't bring myself to do FS with a streetwalker. Also ran into Sara by Cic and fifth during the day I think some others have reported on her. Sweet girl asked for direction wanted to please also. 4 BBBJCIM with pics.

Slugga P
01-30-18, 10:39
Dreamt of this girl Charleene was out and really wanted to be out of the cold. Curly strawberry blonde. . 3 BBBJCIM with pics. Good suction kept going after I finished.She's either going to do a great job or nothing at all. Watch out for this one.

NiceTown
01-30-18, 17:24
Was just out south decided to hit the 110th and Michigan stroll cause I heard some looking BSW be out there but rode around there and seen one fine thick one on the corner but got scooped up before I could get to her saw couple older ones not worth picking up to me. So I went to home of the hoagy to waste some time came back and wasnt much out might come back in a few hours. I've been hearing this stroll be flooded with girls.

Onit2018
01-30-18, 19:12
Met her at the gas station on Grand & Pul on Saturday morning before sunrise. Started with bbj. She got turned on and agreed to FS for $20.

Explorer8
01-31-18, 10:03
Dreamt of Pul and north. Lori has a bandage on her right thumb and dark hair very pale pretty face. . 4 BBBJCIM with pics. I think this girl could take a pounding but I just can't bring myself to do FS with a streetwalker. Also ran into Sara by Cic and fifth during the day I think some others have reported on her. Sweet girl asked for direction wanted to please also. 4 BBBJCIM with pics.Saw Lori last night. She said her right thumb got frost bite and somehow then got infected. Ran into her before and she did not recognize me at first. Not so good dream as she could not CBJ very deep, kept saying she would gag. The rest of the area was pretty dead.

John N
02-01-18, 01:54
Was just out south decided to hit the 110th and Michigan stroll cause I heard some looking BSW be out there but rode around there and seen one fine thick one on the corner but got scooped up before I could get to her saw couple older ones not worth picking up to me. So I went to home of the hoagy to waste some time came back and wasnt much out might come back in a few hours. I've been hearing this stroll be flooded with girls.I've hit this stroll a few times (it's the closest to where I live) and have always left disappointed. Only a few takers to be had at any given time of night on weekends (fewer still are good looking) and Uncle Leonard is constantly around the area in force. The one time I was approached by a fine specimen she made me roll down my window and wouldn't get in until I told her specifically what I wanted to do. That's an absolute no-go for me.

AndyFrain
02-01-18, 17:53
She's either going to do a great job or nothing at all. Watch out for this one.Be careful mongers, male and female got shot last night while sitting in the car around 5th and cic.

ChicagoFan76
02-02-18, 22:32
Be careful mongers, male and female got shot last night while sitting in the car around 5th and cic.Was it Charlene? Saw that on the news figured someone just shot a SW and s John for no reason.

AndyFrain
02-02-18, 22:42
Was it Charlene? Saw that on the news figured someone just shot a SW and s John for no reason.I thought the same. No it wasn't Charlene.

Sexwaffle
02-02-18, 23:26
Need a sexy HSW tonight. What's a good area to hit?

Onit2018
02-02-18, 23:52
Need a sexy HSW tonight. What's a good area to hit?I tend to have luck around Pul between Grand & North.

Onit2018
02-03-18, 00:09
I never have any luck on North Ave. Are the girls on side streets? What am I meeting missing?

BadDances
02-03-18, 10:37
Had a new dream around 5 & C with May. Says to be new. Typical rate for a fantastic bbjcim.

Ump1969
02-03-18, 18:50
I never have any luck on North Ave. Are the girls on side streets? What am I meeting missing?North Street has been pretty hit and miss for quite awhile in my experience. If you're going to be in that area anyway, try Pulaski, south of North and Cicero, north of Armitage.

Ump1969
02-03-18, 18:52
Need a sexy HSW tonight. What's a good area to hit?I rarely trust general fishing requests like this. Nice try, LEO.

Ump1969
02-03-18, 18:55
Was it Charlene? Saw that on the news figured someone just shot a SW and s John for no reason.Had a bad experience about 20 years ago. Yes, it is very possible that some religious fanatic will take things into his own hands. Be careful out there!

Sport2000
02-04-18, 14:48
Ran into JJ on Cic and Bel. Nice HSW brown hair I would saw late 20's. BBBJ for tree. Forgot number anyone know her?

Fdottt
02-04-18, 14:53
I rarely trust general fishing requests like this. Nice try, LEO.Some of you dudes I don't understand. Why would LEO only be looking for HSW's? Why would LEO need to come on here and ask where to find walkers?

Slugga P
02-04-18, 17:04
Was it Charlene? Saw that on the news figured someone just shot a SW and s John for no reason.Wouldn't care nor be surprised if it was that scandolous anorexic tramp.

LedZep79
02-04-18, 17:21
Met Princess last night on Grand and Pul. She's 25, Puerto Rican and has a decent-looking face. Unfortunately, that's where all the pros end. She charged 60 to take her back to the no-tel. On the way there, she kept nodding off. Once at the no-tel, she took forever getting her shit out and wasted so much time before we got to the deed. When her clothes came off, her body was complete shit. She said she has 4 kids. I was like, fuck! She gave a half-assed bbj and kept nodding off. I put the rubber on and that kitty was so loose, I struggled to bust a nut. Finally came all over her kitty and that was all she wrote. After I dropped her off, she had the balls to ask me if I wanted her number. I said no thanks. Good luck out there pervs, it's snowing balls and LEO was out and about.

NiceTown
02-04-18, 17:31
I've hit this stroll a few times (it's the closest to where I live) and have always left disappointed. Only a few takers to be had at any given time of night on weekends (fewer still are good looking) and Uncle Leonard is constantly around the area in force. The one time I was approached by a fine specimen she made me roll down my window and wouldn't get in until I told her specifically what I wanted to do. That's an absolute no-go for me.Went back there didn't see much so I headed home when is the best times.

Rocket Dork
02-04-18, 18:05
I rarely trust general fishing requests like this. Nice try, LEO.Sexwaffle has 90 posts and I read some. He is not LEO. Rocket Dork.

Sexwaffle
02-05-18, 21:46
I rarely trust general fishing requests like this. Nice try, LEO.Senior member? I know I haven't dreamed in a while, but wow. Didn't know the board turned to finger pointing.

ArminHammer
02-06-18, 04:09
Anyone know what happened to thin Tina? That girl knew how to slurp very well haha, last time I seen her was in the fall by the BP on 45th and cic.

Slugga P
02-06-18, 06:42
Met Princess last night on Grand and Pul. She's 25, Puerto Rican and has a decent-looking face. Unfortunately, that's where all the pros end. She charged 60 to take her back to the no-tel. On the way there, she kept nodding off. Once at the no-tel, she took forever getting her shit out and wasted so much time before we got to the deed. When her clothes came off, her body was complete shit. She said she has 4 kids. I was like, fuck! She gave a half-assed bbj and kept nodding off. I put the rubber on and that kitty was so loose, I struggled to bust a nut. Finally came all over her kitty and that was all she wrote. After I dropped her off, she had the balls to ask me if I wanted her number. I said no thanks. Good luck out there pervs, it's snowing balls and LEO was out and about.A lot of these SW's arent no-tel worthy. But somehow believe they are. Good thing none of them can have a baby out of their mouth, LOL.

AndyFrain
02-06-18, 19:55
A lot of these SW's arent no-tel worthy. But somehow believe they are. Good thing none of them can have a baby out of their mouth, LOL.Same thing happened to me before the deed was done. Time was up at the no-tel. That's some funny shit.

BruceWayne01
02-07-18, 05:15
Decided to go out looking and there was noting out on cic / north / pul / grand saw one tweeted out WSW at pul & Chicago and decided to pass she looked messed up it was snowing pretty bad out so that might have something to do with it. No uncle LE activity as well this was between 12:30 & 2 am decided to go home after wasting gas LOL better luck next time.

Onit2018
02-09-18, 10:48
Thinkin about getting some overnight company. Any good recommendations?

Ump1969
02-09-18, 20:28
Sexwaffle has 90 posts and I read some. He is not LEO. Rocket Dork.I've seen you post before. I'll take your word for it. Not the 90 posts- LEO has been here for quite awhile. But I'll trust you. But most experience lurkers don't fish like that- they are more specific in what they ask for.

John N
02-10-18, 22:54
Went back there didn't see much so I headed home when is the best times.Never seen anything before 11 or after 2.

OPIllini
02-10-18, 23:15
My job as an elevated train operator takes me through Washington Park on the south side. I have noticed that there are BSWs on Prairie between 49th and 51st. Has anyone dated them? If so, how were they?

Also, on a snowy night like tonight will be, could there more ladies out earlier than usual trying to get their stuff done?

OPIllini
02-10-18, 23:19
I tend to have luck around Pul between Grand & North.Maybe it's the times I've been going but I haven't seen anyone my last few trips to the area. Very quiet.

Onit2018
02-11-18, 07:24
Maybe it's the times I've been going but I haven't seen anyone my last few trips to the area. Very quiet.I caught a couple yesterday morning. Forgot their names. One took $40 bucks from me: It was my own fault though.

BadDances
02-11-18, 17:48
Careful out there, I believe I caught something from one of the women on 5. I am 90% sure who it is.

Slugga P
02-12-18, 11:41
Careful out there, I believe I caught something from one of the women on 5. I am 90% sure who it is.Damn, what she look like?

Hoagie666
02-12-18, 14:16
Been out of game for long time lost job. But lookibg to get back in where can I find a cheap date.

Hoagie666
02-12-18, 14:19
Been awhile lost job looking to get back in needing a real cheap date where is best? Thanks.

AndyFrain
02-12-18, 18:49
I caught a couple yesterday morning. Forgot their names. One took $40 bucks from me: It was my own fault though.Where were you.

Onit2018
02-13-18, 11:56
Where were you.Pul & Grand.

Adelita
02-13-18, 13:16
My job as an elevated train operator takes me through Washington Park on the south side. I have noticed that there are BSWs on Prairie between 49th and 51st. Has anyone dated them? If so, how were they?

Also, on a snowy night like tonight will be, could there more ladies out earlier than usual trying to get their stuff done?You can always find a cheap BSW In tht area usually 10 sometimes I give a tip if service is good there not the pretty just something to get yo rocks off.

BruceWayne01
02-19-18, 03:05
Been out looking on the stroll and I haven't been able to see anything worth while the last few days? Where did they all go am I missing something or are the streets of chi are taking a turn from bad to worse. The ones I have seen have been super fucked up and high. If any one have any info please pm me thanks.

Slugga P
02-19-18, 10:54
From mississipi with an accent, really nice, taller MILF 40 why / o, long brownish hair. By 5th, Decent CBJ. 20. It took a while to find anyone though. Where has it been action?

ChiNightLife
02-19-18, 11:38
Been out looking on the stroll and I haven't been able to see anything worth while the last few days? Where did they all go am I missing something or are the streets of chi are taking a turn from bad to worse. The ones I have seen have been super fucked up and high. If any one have any info please pm me thanks.That's all you really going to find nowadays. I stopped doing this for a while now but still daily see some little activity out there. I seen a possible WSW on Aug as I was driving north on Pulaski last Tuesday. I think that day, the weather was decent so people were out. Anyway, She was at the intersection of Aug and Pulaski when I was at the stop, she went east on Aug. I would say she was about 5'7 maybe, had on a big dark green coat with some light blue jeans that really showed her curves. The way she walked was quick and in a hurry. You would be able to tell she definitely into that type of lifestyle with needles and looked like she was in need of one right at the moment. Other than that, I could be wrong about the lifestyle theory, but she definitely have nice curves with an ass on her. I didn't get a chance to get her number or name to share if anyone was interested.

BadDances
02-19-18, 14:33
From mississipi with an accent, really nice, taller MILF 40 why / o, long brownish hair. By 5th, Decent CBJ. 20. It took a while to find anyone though. Where has it been action?I made my first run out since I was cleared for duty yesterday. Only 3 out, but I did recognize a few by the gas stations. Also I think I am seeing more moving outsite of the 5th ave section, further down on Cic and roosevelt. I also wondered if people saw them hanging out by the notels on cic.

Slugga P
02-19-18, 14:55
I can get msgs now.

Slugga P
02-19-18, 19:37
From mississipi with an accent, really nice, taller MILF 40 why / o, long brownish hair. By 5th, Decent CBJ. 20. It took a while to find anyone though. Where has it been action?*40 y / o. By the way I ran into Maria on 5. Wanted me to smoke her out, real pretty but I heard from someone on here she was dangerous.

BruceWayne01
02-19-18, 20:47
That's all you really going to find nowadays. I stopped doing this for a while now but still daily see some little activity out there. I seen a possible WSW on Aug as I was driving north on Pulaski last Tuesday. I think that day, the weather was decent so people were out. Anyway, She was at the intersection of Aug and Pulaski when I was at the stop, she went east on Aug. I would say she was about 5'7 maybe, had on a big dark green coat with some light blue jeans that really showed her curves. The way she walked was quick and in a hurry. You would be able to tell she definitely into that type of lifestyle with needles and looked like she was in need of one right at the moment. Other than that, I could be wrong about the lifestyle theory, but she definitely have nice curves with an ass on her. I didn't get a chance to get her number or name to share if anyone was interested.I was out yesterday and saw one WSW / HSW at the corner of pul & north sitting at the bus stop. While at the light she was trying to flag me down but was soooo high that after I didn't give in she got up and started walking east on north from pul but she couldn't even walk straight it was really bad she was soo fucking high / drunk that she was falling all over the place. I decided to take north to cic and than north on cic all the way to irving with noting showing. Saw a few cars making you turns in the middle of the street looking for some action but the lack of uncle presence was making them act stupid. I decided to drive south on cic all the way to 47th by midway and nothing. I never pick anyone by the via duct on cic the girls if they are out look to fucked up. All the gems I have found in the past have been on side streets never on the main stroll. But lately even they have been dry. Are all the spots and SW going to backpage? And think they can charge those prices? I rember some real good ones I had last year like Bria / the Polish curley hair blond Silvia / jb all gone now? I have seen Charlene / crackalene and dawn a few times but fuck they look bad now so I just pass. No thanks with those. But fuck if any one have info any new one and wants to share pm me and I will return the favor if I get any new ones. I did hook up with Nicole like 3-4 weeks ago but it was avg at best. Stay safe out there. FYI when I turned on north from pul going west I did see a marked cpd Car sitting in the middle of the road blacked out looking at the intersection of pul & north so be careful out there always cruz around the block b 4 making the pick up!

NiceTown
02-20-18, 03:07
Went out tonight was really a ghost town literally what's going on with this city of Chicago. My girl have been getting on my nerds been needing to get my rocks off smh I need to hurry up and leave this depressed ass city. April is right around the corner Orlando here I come where the strolls are always active and more attractive SWs.

ArminHammer
02-20-18, 18:47
Went out tonight was really a ghost town literally what's going on with this city of Chicago. My girl have been getting on my nerds been needing to get my rocks off smh I need to hurry up and leave this depressed ass city. April is right around the corner Orlando here I come where the strolls are always active and more attractive SWs.Sure was, especially with the hard rain going on but surprisingly I did see one little walker haha. Small thin redhead she was a cutie. I was at a gas station and she came up to me, damage was 40.

NiceTown
02-20-18, 23:28
Sure was, especially with the hard rain going on but surprisingly I did see one little walker haha. Small thin redhead she was a cutie. I was at a gas station and she came up to me, damage was 40.I would of passed anyway not my type I saw one on 5th then when I went around she was gone.

Explorer8
02-22-18, 16:26
Went through Pulaski / Grand / North area and was dead. Seemed to be alot of Uncle presence there though. Marked and unmarked driving around alleys and parking lots.

Midway and the 47th route was also dead. Not a single business woman out for several hours in the evening.

The scene is horrible. Need to find some reliables.

Homies76
02-22-18, 20:19
I have been on the prowl and it's been slow but did hit some god 20 bucks BJ. I have some non pros if anyone are interested they're cheap they do car dates. 40 or 50 non rushed. 47th I spotted three in the cold. 5th no luck meet Midget covered BJ 10 bucks was really good. She was on 5th and cicero. Meet a girl Look Hispanic terrible she's dope out hd to pass bit found a girl name Jessica decent head took a facial. On 47th it's a hit or miss I did find a older MILF 25 bucks on Western and 47th. Short looks Hispanic or Italian. Offer her 25 said she was pissed at her husband and took a walk. She was a beast show took my dick and went to work. Just doesn't let you cim but BBBJ. Said her husband doesn't know she sucls dick.

BruceWayne01
02-22-18, 20:20
Went through Pulaski / Grand / North area and was dead. Seemed to be alot of Uncle presence there though. Marked and unmarked driving around alleys and parking lots.

Midway and the 47th route was also dead. Not a single business woman out for several hours in the evening.

The scene is horrible. Need to find some reliables.Yes the scene is going from horrible to fck-ing absolute shit! I really hate this city when it comes to mongering. Was out again last night and only spotted 2. First one was at the corner of division and pul WSW with a white coat and Curley brown hair very skinny, made the blk and poof disappeared. 2 one was a really skinny girl with red hair at fif & Kolmar acting crazy. Everything else was completely dead. This was between 1:30 -3:30 I don't the scene will recover from this I have never seen it this bad yes the cold weather slows things down a bit but you would still be able to some / few out even in the cold and if did slow down for a few days it would bounce back but this is the worse I have seen it? Any thoughts or am I being stupid.

NiceTown
02-23-18, 05:18
Yes the scene is going from horrible to fck-ing absolute shit! I really hate this city when it comes to mongering. Was out again last night and only spotted 2. First one was at the corner of division and pul WSW with a white coat and Curley brown hair very skinny, made the blk and poof disappeared. 2 one was a really skinny girl with red hair at fif & Kolmar acting crazy. Everything else was completely dead. This was between 1:30 -3:30 I don't the scene will recover from this I have never seen it this bad yes the cold weather slows things down a bit but you would still be able to some / few out even in the cold and if did slow down for a few days it would bounce back but this is the worse I have seen it? Any thoughts or am I being stupid.Absolutely not stupid at all its ridiculous I've been out a week straight at different times and saw no one SW worth picking up or was just dead its crazy in this big city can't find no action for days I'm guessing all the sluts got their income taxes back and don't need to hit the strolls lmaoo that's funny.

I got buddies in Orlando Florida laughing at our forum cause its so dead and in Orlando where its 80 degrees and plenty of Sws to pick from looking at the forum in Orlando makes me want to fly down for a weekend before my vacation time LOL.

Ron M
02-23-18, 16:14
I'm guessing all the sluts got their income taxes back and don't need to hit the strolls lmaoo that's funny.A Provider's Income is taxable?

NiceTown
02-24-18, 02:57
A Provider's Income is taxable?LOL might be where did they all disappear to. This city is ridiculous right now.

Bishop69
02-24-18, 09:51
Yes the scene is going from horrible to fck-ing absolute shit! I really hate this city when it comes to mongering. Was out again last night and only spotted 2. First one was at the corner of division and pul WSW with a white coat and Curley brown hair very skinny, made the blk and poof disappeared. 2 one was a really skinny girl with red hair at fif & Kolmar acting crazy. Everything else was completely dead. This was between 1:30 -3:30 I don't the scene will recover from this I have never seen it this bad yes the cold weather slows things down a bit but you would still be able to some / few out even in the cold and if did slow down for a few days it would bounce back but this is the worse I have seen it? Any thoughts or am I being stupid.There are two major problems here one most of your average streetwalkers thinks they can command more money if they use the party lines or the internet to get guys to think they're more upscale than they are, 2 the street violence and crime, it's just not safe to be walking the streets of Chicago anymore esp in the neighborhoods that they would work, so a lot of them hit up a regular to get enough for a quick fix and bounce, on a side note there's also the fact that a lot of these decepticons (a term we use for trannies) are out there running the real girls off the street. But that's just my two cents.

FrendlyPeasent
02-25-18, 06:41
Has anyone seen a little black spinner, named apples around the 5th street track lately.

PyroPreach
02-26-18, 12:11
I have seen next to nothing in this area at night which even with the warmer weather again. Makes me really sad as I think about ten years ago when you always had a dozen choices. Made a reservationandom trip during the day last week 9 am and found a young brunette with curly hair. Made the pick up and got CBJ from her. It was mediocre but I got off fast as I forgot how much I hate carplay in the daylight. She said her name was candy cause she was doing this for her candy habit. Fast forward to today I spotted her again. Picked her up. She says her name is Carla this time. This time she starts upselling hard. Let's go back to her place BBFS etc. I was tempted but said no. She then starts screaming about how she needs the money and gets really crazy. I end up dropping her off no deed. Anyway word of warning even the cute young ones can be buckets of problems.

Niceguy99
02-26-18, 20:21
I have been on the prowl and it's been slow but did hit some god 20 bucks BJ. I have some non pros if anyone are interested they're cheap they do car dates. 40 or 50 non rushed. 47th I spotted three in the cold. 5th no luck meet Midget covered BJ 10 bucks was really good. She was on 5th and cicero. Meet a girl Look Hispanic terrible she's dope out hd to pass bit found a girl name Jessica decent head took a facial. On 47th it's a hit or miss I did find a older MILF 25 bucks on Western and 47th. Short looks Hispanic or Italian. Offer her 25 said she was pissed at her husband and took a walk. She was a beast show took my dick and went to work. Just doesn't let you cim but BBBJ. Said her husband doesn't know she sucls dick.I sent you a pm.

Wild Rider 80
02-27-18, 02:18
Ran into Saphire. I think she's WSW but maybe latina. Either way she seemed to be the only one out. Had cruised 47th it was dead. Pul and North dead. So anyway dreamt of Saphire. 4 for BBBJ with pics. Took her time and direction. Even allowed CIM.

Explorer8
02-27-18, 17:28
Ran into Saphire. I think she's WSW but maybe latina. Either way she seemed to be the only one out. Had cruised 47th it was dead. Pul and North dead. So anyway dreamt of Saphire. 4 for BBBJ with pics. Took her time and direction. Even allowed CIM.Cmon Wild, at least share some teaser pics of what Sapphire looks like, LOL. It is indeed a dry spell out there.

BadDances
02-27-18, 17:50
Ran into Saphire. I think she's WSW but maybe latina. Either way she seemed to be the only one out. Had cruised 47th it was dead. Pul and North dead. So anyway dreamt of Saphire. 4 for BBBJ with pics. Took her time and direction. Even allowed CIM.She is a brunette right? She has some killer technique.

Explorer8
02-27-18, 18:11
A few nights ago I saw a SW that appeared to be waiving to vehicles passing on north Ave between Pulaski and Grand. I went around the block a couple of times and on the second time saw a marked police car that pulled over a monger, and the SW just walking away. I think she may have been under cover. She was short, around 5' tall, maybe 110 lbs or so, white or latina, with should length curly brown / dirty blond hair. Be careful out there.

TS7128
02-28-18, 03:01
A few nights ago I saw a SW that appeared to be waiving to vehicles passing on north Ave between Pulaski and Grand. I went around the block a couple of times and on the second time saw a marked police car that pulled over a monger, and the SW just walking away. I think she may have been under cover. She was short, around 5' tall, maybe 110 lbs or so, white or latina, with should length curly brown / dirty blond hair. Be careful out there.Same thing on Cicero. I can't remember if the other street was Altgeld, Deming or Montana, one of the small ones near the funeral home. A SW who I could not tell was white or Latina. Short blonde hair, down to between her chin and her shoulders. She doesn't walk, just stands on the same corner. Seems like bad news. Last night, everyone came back. I saw Lori standing on North. Amber hanging near Belmont. Brittany was out earlier down Cicero. A few near Lawrence and the strip club too.

ArminHammer
02-28-18, 19:26
Be safe everyone. The weather is slowly getting better and uncle is starting to be more of a presence day by day. Take your time and circle blocks first to scope out the area then make the move.

Explorer8
02-28-18, 23:37
Checked the usual strolls again today. Totally dead. Lots of marked units out checking side streets and alleys. Something must be up.

I really need some regular go to's.

Homies76
03-01-18, 13:45
I have some good reliable chicks who do BBBJ and other derives. Some will allow recording for a small fee. I'm willing to trade info with seniors or others. I like car dates and have ton of videos of thisbproviders. Willing to share some our in the Southwest suburbs. They give great BJ I'm talking about serious would like to trade with guys in the Southwest area who been doing this for three years but open to everyone. I have about 7 girls to share.

Hobbyist200
03-01-18, 14:58
Anyone have any info on sabannah, talked to her but didn't partake, might depending on what you guys day.

Hobbyist200
03-01-18, 17:20
Who is the real short tedhead on 5th. Pm me if you need to.

KnightRider 82
03-02-18, 02:23
Hello fellow mongers, newbie to website but not to game, want to contribute.

Thursday 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.

Kostner /290 by BP gas station - 1 very petite BSW beating the crap out of garbage can that was in the street by the curb, Sh looked pissed and out of her mind, about 1/2 block away saw.

Polish Sylvia she was walking bending at needs looked out of it. Decided to pass.

5th / sis. Dead- went around 2 times saw LE cruising side streets.

Roosevelt- from Cicero to kostner dead. Looking down this street now because I Met WSW on this street last Saturday around 11 am, said her name was Kelly part Polish, Looks like early 20's but said she was 31 yrs old from the northside. Looked a bit nervous, Girl next door look, no visible track marks, Went to notel, 30 for CBJ said no pics, great mouth skills a lot of dpthrt, asked for digits said she was getting cell paid, gave her my number, never called, Definite repeat.

On Pulaski from Division to North -dead though I did see 1 BSW at potomac.

Just want to add. Cruised same routes Tuesday night and midday Wednesday saw more LEO presence than usual especially on 5th / Kostner / Kilpatrick between Jackson and Madison, be careful.

Slugga P
03-02-18, 05:24
Who is the real short tedhead on 5th. Pm me if you need to.Midget most likely.

Mannheim
03-02-18, 06:22
. I think she may have been under cover. She was short, around 5' tall, maybe 110 lbs or so, white or latina, with should length curly brown / dirty blond hair. Be careful out there.This doesn't help. You either know she is LEO or don't post. Why do guys drive around with a hard on and when they see cops near the stroll they come home and report about it on a street walker review forum. I think we need to start a forum for paranoid LEO reports.

Explorer8
03-02-18, 13:58
This doesn't help. You either know she is LEO or don't post. Why do guys drive around with a hard on and when they see cops near the stroll they come home and report about it on a street walker review forum. I think we need to start a forum for paranoid LEO reports.Hey if it doesn't help you then move on. Others may find it helpful. I for one would appreciate it if more folks reported this kind of activity just from a standpoint of awarenes of the heat in the area.

You don't get a say on what members should post or not. Last I checked it did not break any forum rules.

TS7128
03-03-18, 21:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-975-5943/90940582

Can sometimes be found floating around the Northside near the strip club but has been advertising on BP instead recently. Too cute for the street. Nice girl. Treat her right.

Slugga P
03-04-18, 07:43
Has anyone seen a little black spinner, named apples around the 5th street track lately.Never dreamt, but is this her?

Chicago Monger
03-04-18, 13:53

Can sometimes be found floating around the Northside near the strip club but has been advertising on BP instead recently. Too cute for the street. Nice girl. Treat her right.What strip club? Can you give streets please. PM if you like.

Chicago Use
03-04-18, 15:11

Can sometimes be found floating around the Northside near the strip club but has been advertising on BP instead recently. Too cute for the street. Nice girl. Treat her right.What times do you normally see her around?

CGuy2
03-04-18, 15:25
What strip club? Can you give streets please. PM if you like.Look at her ad and then google Chicago strip clubs. Easy to tie together.

Chicago Use
03-04-18, 20:34

Can sometimes be found floating around the Northside near the strip club but has been advertising on BP instead recently. Too cute for the street. Nice girl. Treat her right.What time would you see her out there?

HappyHunter7
03-04-18, 22:30
Who is the real short tedhead on 5th. Pm me if you need to.Pretty sure you are talking about midget.

Red1910
03-05-18, 11:42
A little help someone knows something about Sylvia a few weeks ago that I have not seen or heard anything from her.

KnightRider 82
03-05-18, 21:51
A little help someone knows something about Sylvia a few weeks ago that I have not seen or heard anything from her.Saw her Thursday 11:30 / 12 pm by Van buren / Kostner. Talked with her for a second, decided not to partake, was a bit out of it. Dreamt of her several times before. Great girl with awesome personality. Hope she takes care of herself.

ChicagoScott
03-07-18, 03:09
Haven't done the SW thing in many years, but miss those days. Is anything out around Midway in the mid-morning time frame?

Hobbyist200
03-07-18, 17:29
Anyone know Jenny from northside.

Depego
03-08-18, 05:06
Anyone know Jenny from northside.I know a few Jenny's on North side.

LedZep79
03-08-18, 23:53
Was out Wednesday afternoon trying to find something good. Hit my usual spots near North and Pul, found nothing but some zombie-looking broads. Headed to 5th and Kostner and hit the jackpot. Met Maggie, a definite 8 or 9 in my book. She's a WSW, just got back from a trip in Florida, so she had an awesome tan. For three jacksons I took her to the notel. She has a very nice body and I was very surprised by her willingness to please. She provided the best bbj with swallow I've ever had. In addition, pounding that nice pussy was surreal. Definitely will repeat if I can find her. Unfortunately, her phone is broken and she can be reached.

Hobbyist200
03-09-18, 12:14
Was out Wednesday afternoon trying to find something good. Hit my usual spots near North and Pul, found nothing but some zombie-looking broads. Headed to 5th and Kostner and hit the jackpot. Met Maggie, a definite 8 or 9 in my book. She's a WSW, just got back from a trip in Florida, so she had an awesome tan. For three jacksons I took her to the notel. She has a very nice body and I was very surprised by her willingness to please. She provided the best bbj with swallow I've ever had. In addition, pounding that nice pussy was surreal. Definitely will repeat if I can find her. Unfortunately, her phone is broken and she can be reached.How about a description?

Lgrre
03-09-18, 18:46
Anyone know of anything near roosevelt and desplains?

Ron M
03-10-18, 00:42
I was driving on the Kennedy. Exited on Irving Park Road. There was a girl asking for change at the exit. I got a quick look at her. Blonde, about 30 ish, not bad looking. If I see her again I might ask if she'll play for pay.

LedZep79
03-10-18, 04:30
How about a description?Like I said, she's a Caucasian broad, b cups, has shoulder length brown hair, spinner-type body. I wish I would've taken some pics, I haven't seen sws like that before. She takes great directions and knows what she's doing. I'm from Florida and this girl reminded me of the good ole times in Miami and Pompano Beach. She doesn't go out often and I believe her. Her hygiene was very good and she had her nails done and everything. I definitely hope to see her again soon.

Adelita
03-10-18, 16:13
Ok fellas I have great news 1st let me start by saying I drive uber & lyft needless to say I'm all over and over been finding all sorts of different jewels the most consistent stroll I've found in the south suburbs is in Harvey if you come off on hwy 57th at a 147th or a 159th go east over to Dixie hwy turn and go down to a 154th and drive east your guranteed to find SW the stroll is right around the corner from ingalls enjoy guys hope this information is very helpful.

Irocz
03-11-18, 03:07
I haven't reported in a while cause there isn't really that much to report. I've been strolling 5th, north and pul and cic and Irving park with little to no luck (I don't even try 47th anymore) , I always start around 12-1 am then 3-4 or sometimes 4-7 on Saturday and Sunday mornings and haven't really found that much, except for "candy" BSW in fifth but my dream was interrupted by some idiot faking a car brake down and peeping ibto my window. I've seen sheryl, same old BBJ and that's it, this in the last 2 months. Chicago is the epitome of disappointment nowadays, luckily I travel to Ohio twice a week; different game over there.

Whats going on? Did they went to rehab? Money is not an issue anymore or arrogance kicked in? A few months ago you'll have at least the new BSW around 5 am but sometimes not even that anymore. Everything is a hit or miss, I remember a couple years back when everyone was balls deep into 47th, 5th offered options almost at any hour of the day. I hope you guys have better luck than me.

JumpSmoker90
03-12-18, 01:50
This should come in handy. You can search to see which girls have been arrested.

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=3&District=&Beat=

SportingLife
03-12-18, 14:03
I was wondering where the pros arrest page went, not that it was ever that good. A lot more girls get popped on possession than pros. Almost impossible to find them unless you search mugshots ever day and then find them on FB. I've got 2 girls that are locked up right now and they know if they hook me up with a young hottie that they will get paid. I've got one I've seen and waiting for 2 more to get out. ********.com used to be great. You could search by gender and race. There are 10-1 men, and a lot of old beat up women, so searching by gender cut through the bs. Cook and Dupage must've blocked them, probably our friend Tommy Dart, but winnebago is still reporting if you want to see what I'm talking about.

This should come in handy. You can search to see which girls have been arrested.

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=3&District=&Beat=

Hobbyist200
03-12-18, 17:51
Blk crystal on 5th, thin any info?

Irocz
03-13-18, 02:54

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=3&District=&Beat=Doing some extended research I found out that sarah the head doctor is on recovery with her family.

Good for her.

Slugga P
03-14-18, 10:01
Doing some extended research I found out that sarah the head doctor is on recovery with her family.

Good for her.Yeah since like December or something, she looks really good now. I wonder if she would still give that Headie Munster.

Explorer8
03-15-18, 11:58
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

One of the many guys that reported this post asked me the following question.

He posted her real name and Facebook page. What the fuck is wrong with some people?

I must admit, I do not know. Did you not see the pictures of her holding her baby plastered on the top of that page? Did that not clue you in that it might not be a hooker FB page but instead the page to her real life containing links to her real friends and family?

A2

Explorer8
03-15-18, 12:14
Yeah since like December or something, she looks really good now. I wonder if she would still give that Headie Munster.I feel like I may have missed something good here. Looked but could not find a pic of Sarah. Sharing is caring. LOL.

Pay to Play
03-15-18, 14:27
I travel for living, currently in hotel at Midway. Decided to go out last night, up Cic to 47th back down Pul to 63rd. Saw what appeared to be WSW along 63rd in spandex tights with stars and stripes pattern. She was walking with a mission towards Pul and couldn't get her to bite. (shrug, went back to room defeated). Checked a couple BP girls out but 2. 5 and up. Just thought I would share. Anyone have a recommendation? For the right service could definitely make it worth while.

AcrossTheUnive
03-15-18, 14:51
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Wild Rider 80
03-15-18, 15:06
Dreamt of Lori again. The one with the messed up thumb. She was much further down pul this time. Almost at Chicago Ave. Same great BBBJCIM and allows pics.

Wild Rider 80
03-15-18, 15:42
Dreamt of a new girl just east of viaduct on fifth. WSW christy BBBJ cim with pics. 4 have number says she's new to the area. Very willing to please and looks right at camera was around 1 am.

Explorer8
03-15-18, 16:00
Dreamt of Lori again. The one with the messed up thumb. She was much further down pul this time. Almost at Chicago Ave. Same great BBBJCIM and allows pics.She has come down few notches for me b / c the last time I saw her she could not take it in her throat all the way. Not the greatest attitude also. Eh, it's always YMMV type of a thing. But yeah, she is along way off the trail.

ArminHammer
03-15-18, 16:30
Anyone else miss the good old days where it was just $20 for a BBBJ? These lizards keep upping the $$ after they been on backpage. Happy and safe hunting.

BadDances
03-15-18, 18:41
Thanks for the link. I was searching and found a few I know. But then I came across a cutie. So I thought. If you look at her arrest history. Wow she went gradually down hill. These streets!! Nuff said.

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests/History/16786973I think I saw her today at 5th around 2 pm. Kept driving.

Also I saw a weird uber dude out there today doing a few laps.

Southside John
03-16-18, 12:28
Haven't done the SW thing in many years, but miss those days. Is anything out around Midway in the mid-morning time frame?Been looking the past few weeks an haven't found nothing.

StanleyStankas
03-16-18, 14:13
Anyone else miss the good old days where it was just $20 for a BBBJ? These lizards keep upping the $$ after they been on backpage. Happy and safe hunting.But my good old days are very very old as so am I. 20 for a BBBJ and 30 for FS! Long gone. As a girl I am looking at now on eros is 10 xs that minimum, however one does leave happy. Now if I can only get arond her gps! Or maybe I'll pay for the overnight and instead of oj in the morning I will drink a glass of her p**s since she is so perfect!

Terry7168
03-16-18, 14:19
Thanks for the link. I was searching and found a few I know. But then I came across a cutie. So I thought. If you look at her arrest history. Wow she went gradually down hill. These streets!! Nuff said.

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests/History/16786973She looked hot at 37,5 yrs later, looks 30 yrs older! Drugs are not her friend.

ArminHammer
03-16-18, 21:03
How's the scene around Ohare?? I'm going to be around there tonight.

Sal Minella
03-17-18, 09:52

http://publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=3&District=&Beat=I recognize the first girl ting ting wang from Lilly spa on Belmont. Ruhroh.

JVD1954
03-17-18, 19:01
Dreamt of a new girl just east of viaduct on fifth. WSW christy BBBJ cim with pics. 4 have number says she's new to the area. Very willing to please and looks right at camera was around 1 am.Do you have them?

Renamed70
03-20-18, 08:35
Yesterday around 1 ish pulled off by the storage dreamt of Michelle 30's 3/10 WSW 3 for BBJ C. O. f lots of dirty talk offered to take me to her place. Got her digits. Came back around picked up Jessica early 20's clean WSW looks new so new her phone goes back to. A fb account. 3 again for BBJ CIM solid slow skills got her digits as well. It was a good day. Willing to trade for WSW preferably by midway.

Homies76
03-20-18, 12:51
Saw Amanda Saturday night about 8 pm by the Shell on Cicero. Brunette nice hair maybe 33 years old. BBBJ CIM damage 40 but gave her 10 to record her. Gave a good blowjob doesn't complain and is easy going. She's going to give me her number I'm going to see her tonight but she's really good.

Hobbyist200
03-21-18, 20:01
Talked to a spinner today on 47th and Archer.

Said her name was Joyce, any info on her?

BadDances
03-22-18, 11:48
There was a lot of unmarked LEO last night on 5.

CougarBait
03-22-18, 14:37
Saw Amanda Saturday night about 8 pm by the Shell on Cicero. Brunette nice hair maybe 33 years old. BBBJ CIM damage 40 but gave her 10 to record her. Gave a good blowjob doesn't complain and is easy going. She's going to give me her number I'm going to see her tonight but she's really good.Care to share the video?

Explorer8
03-23-18, 00:42
Did the strolls tonight around 47 and Cicero to western. Also grand and Pulaski.

Nothing except a cook county sheriff combing the neighborhood by midway.

This is bad. Need to find relief LOL.

RichardHead788
03-23-18, 08:07
Met up with Kat last night. She seems cracked out but was friendly. 30 BBBJ and 10 for a cof finish. Not terrible not great either. Forgot to get number. Anyways, Was out the night before as well and seemed to see quite a few on 47th just west of pulaski. Summer is right around the corner.

Mannheim
03-24-18, 03:54
She looked hot at 37,5 yrs later, looks 30 yrs older! Drugs are not her friend.Looking at the same site, Ashley aka Smashley from grand and Pulaski is in there. As well as an old favorite of mine a petite BSW named "Trice" pronounced tree-cie for those that remember her from Lawrence ave and lately around 47th.

Always someone you know in there.

Niceguy99
03-24-18, 09:30
Did the strolls tonight around 47 and Cicero to western. Also grand and Pulaski.

Nothing except a cook county sheriff combing the neighborhood by midway.

This is bad. Need to find relief LOL.I'm getting concerned. BP sucks. Streets are dead. Craigslist personals section is down.

Slugga P
03-24-18, 21:06
I see her all the time on pulaski. I'm surprised no one has reported on her lately. Is something wrong with her??

Thuqit
03-25-18, 06:01
Been doing the ride from North to Arch on Cic the last couple days around 11 pm and only saw one wide on 5. Dead as a door nail out there.

Irocz
03-25-18, 10:15
I cruised on 5th and there was 3 BSW.

Saw winter but by the time I wento to the atm she was gone and never came back.

I was ready to pickup one of the others and LEO showed up, they made several rounds until they made sure everyone left smh.

Explorer8
03-25-18, 21:42
I see her all the time on pulaski. I'm surprised no one has reported on her lately. Is something wrong with her??What does she look like?

Slugga P
03-27-18, 08:21
What does she look like?I know someone has seen her lately.

Slugga P
03-27-18, 10:19
I cruised on 5th and there was 3 BSW.

Saw winter but by the time I wento to the atm she was gone and never came back.

I was ready to pickup one of the others and LEO showed up, they made several rounds until they made sure everyone left smh.How is she as a provider? Ever do BBBJ? She didn't with me and ripped me off.

Wild Rider 80
03-28-18, 02:18
Just dreamt of what I think is a fresh face over by Cic and Faith her name is May or Amay. WSW Possibly late 20's maybe early 30's but doubt it. Very friendly BB BJ CIM licks balls takes direction. Asked for. 3 Since she let me take pictures I gave her.4 Says she lives up on the northside by Wilson around Western. I have digits to trade with seniors only.

BadDances
03-29-18, 00:04
Just dreamt of what I think is a fresh face over by Cic and Faith her name is May or Amay. WSW Possibly late 20's maybe early 30's but doubt it. Very friendly BB BJ CIM licks balls takes direction. Asked for. 3 Since she let me take pictures I gave her.4 Says she lives up on the northside by Wilson around Western. I have digits to trade with seniors only.Sent a message, I reported on her a while ago, didn't get digits at the time.

Tonight I was totally copblocked. Two unmarked were hanging out and pulling up talking to the walkers. There were about 8 hour but they all scattered after about 20 minutes.

Homies76
03-29-18, 11:43
Hello Tina she small bbw gives good head does car dates as well she hosting in the Southwest suburbs. She is 5 foot5 160 easy going women. She has a spot for those who have been on a dry spell. Also some have contacted me about sharing videos don't mind sharing as long as you can trade some videos.

Irocz
03-31-18, 08:23
How is she as a provider? Ever do BBBJ? She didn't with me and ripped me off.She always been great to me, some other users had bad experiences with her but not me, nice BBBJCIM and cfs.

She was walking when she was pregnant, never had the chance to fuck her but I caught her one time, she was 8 months and gave me a BBBJ for 17 bucks LOL.

Mephisto7293
03-31-18, 13:28
The night weather picked up a little so figured the streets shouldn't be too dead anymore. Cruised by 47th-55th and praire and nothing. It's funny, in daytime I've always seen at least one out there but come night time its empty. Underachievers I guess. Passed by 5th ave and dead. Went to pulaski and grand and picked up petite WSW Angie. A little rough in the face and too small on both assets but she had a pretty chill attitude. Decent BBBJ cim for. 30 will keep a look out for her again. While finding a spot I did see a couple other SW in the side streets so things seem to be picking up again.

Producer79
04-02-18, 07:31
I recognize the first girl ting ting wang from Lilly spa on Belmont. Ruhroh.Shit, I've dreamed with her before!

Gardner88
04-03-18, 16:37
The night weather picked up a little so figured the streets shouldn't be too dead anymore. Cruised by 47th-55th and praire and nothing. It's funny, in daytime I've always seen at least one out there but come night time its empty. Underachievers I guess. Passed by 5th ave and dead. Went to pulaski and grand and picked up petite WSW Angie. A little rough in the face and too small on both assets but she had a pretty chill attitude. Decent BBBJ cim for. 30 will keep a look out for her again. While finding a spot I did see a couple other SW in the side streets so things seem to be picking up again.Angie is a solid provider, she is at her best at a notel for an hour or so. Takes her time, does her thing and is very camera friendly, set me back $60 and I gave her a nice tip. Great tits, love those big nipples!

Mtnman2000
04-03-18, 17:10
I'm looking up an old friend I knew in Denver and she moved to Chicago about 2 years ago.

She is a thin blonde named Zoe and advertises as the Punk Rock Princess.

I googled her name and I'm not bringing up anything. Anyone know if she is still alive or anything?

BigTimeLoser
04-03-18, 23:12
This is awesome-thanks! There are several crimes to choose from that drop-down list that pertain to Prostitution, so check them all!

I found Bria, all Megans I have seen, Penguin Michelle, Sylvia, Valine, and Amanda. And that is all I can recall, I am sure there are tons more. Wish it went back farther but it appears 2014 is as far back as it will go. Enjoy!

Slugga P
04-04-18, 04:39
I'm looking up an old friend I knew in Denver and she moved to Chicago about 2 years ago.

I googled her name and I'm not bringing up anything. Anyone know if she is still alive or anything?https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /8154515986/20772431.

Explorer8
04-04-18, 14:37

I googled her name and I'm not bringing up anything. Anyone know if she is still alive or anything?Do you mean her?

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/847-666-5122/39701010/large/

Ben Spend
04-04-18, 19:47
Do you mean her?

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/847-666-5122/39701010/large/Is this chick still around?

RichardHead788
04-05-18, 14:30
Was out on Monday night and saw a BSW around 9 PM on 48th. FOrgot her name but got her number. 40 BBBJ but said she won't do it for just anybody. Said she like me otherwise almost always will do CBJ. She didn't rush but did say she don't want to be stuck doing it for a long time before we started. I'd give her a 6. 5 out of 10.

Gardner88
04-05-18, 15:14
Is this chick still around?Last time I saw her was on Grand Pulaski going by the name Shelia.

Jc2490
04-05-18, 17:11

I googled her name and I'm not bringing up anything. Anyone know if she is still alive or anything?If you go to post #8439 and follow the link, you will find her.

Mack Bolan
04-05-18, 20:59
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Slugga P
04-07-18, 08:02
Was out the other week when it was slightly nicer and ran into short brunette Tina. At first she was on 5 with some nrw blonde chick. Went by division and here they are again same day. New girl is Savannah. Blonde, kinda thick, not hard on the eyes at all. She wears glasses. Tina was just showing her the ropes I guess. Stuck around for. 19. Bbj with Tina but she was with us just playin on her phone. Be on the look out 4 Savannah.

Chazzster
04-09-18, 15:12
Does anyone know anything about Tatiana that is Albany Park? Supposed to be late twenties, thin, busty white / latin / asian mix Supposedly works on Lawrence just east of Pulaski though does incall and outcall as well. Saw an ad on escort babylon and the reviews are all across the board. Some are saying pics are accurate, some are saying they are old. If the pics are accurate, I would definitely be interestes especially since her menu is wide open with the exception of choking (or so she told me over the phone) Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

AndyFrain
04-09-18, 16:27
Filming a tv movie / series on 5th.

SnowBnnyLvr
04-09-18, 16:34
Does anyone know anything about Tatiana that is Albany Park? Supposed to be late twenties, thin, busty white / latin / asian mix Supposedly works on Lawrence just east of Pulaski though does incall and outcall as well. Saw an ad on escort babylon and the reviews are all across the board. Some are saying pics are accurate, some are saying they are old. If the pics are accurate, I would definitely be interestes especially since her menu is wide open with the exception of choking (or so she told me over the phone) Any insight would be greatly appreciated.I reviewed her a little while back. It's her. Very open menu. Safe incall. Need more specifics PM me.

Lothar22
04-10-18, 00:38
Does anyone know anything about Tatiana that is Albany Park? Supposed to be late twenties, thin, busty white / latin / asian mix Supposedly works on Lawrence just east of Pulaski though does incall and outcall as well. Saw an ad on escort babylon and the reviews are all across the board. Some are saying pics are accurate, some are saying they are old. If the pics are accurate, I would definitely be interestes especially since her menu is wide open with the exception of choking (or so she told me over the phone) Any insight would be greatly appreciated.I tried to hook up but beware the number she had listed on EB was wrong. I had some guy answer the phone saying "first off this is a dude, Can I help you" Clearly he was annoyed with all the calls.

SnowBnnyLvr
04-10-18, 01:34
I tried to hook up but beware the number she had listed on EB was wrong. I had some guy answer the phone saying "first off this is a dude, Can I help you" Clearly he was annoyed with all the calls.I didn't know that. I got the (773) 510- XXXX one and it was her. No trouble at all. We texted all day too.

JumpSmoker90
04-10-18, 02:30
I wonder if you'll begin to see an uptick in the number of SW's because of SESTA. I know it's only been a few days but has anyone noticed this? I would be interested to see if there is indeed an uptick of SW's.

Riina
04-10-18, 11:44
I wonder if you'll begin to see an uptick in the number of SW's because of SESTA. I know it's only been a few days but has anyone noticed this? I would be interested to see if there is indeed an uptick of SW's.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/10/sex-workers-fear-violence-as-us-cracks-down-on-online-ads-girls-will-die

Chazzster
04-10-18, 12:28
I tried to hook up but beware the number she had listed on EB was wrong. I had some guy answer the phone saying "first off this is a dude, Can I help you" Clearly he was annoyed with all the calls.I originally contacted her on Friday. I didn't hear back until Sunday. She gave her another number to call. Spoke to someone on here about her. Negotiated with her, and met late last night. Well worth it. Pm for details.

Chazzster
04-10-18, 12:30
I didn't know that. I got the (773) 510- XXXX one and it was her. No trouble at all. We texted all day too.I have a 773 510 xxxx and 773 815 xxxx number.

Explorer8
04-10-18, 12:40
I didn't know that. I got the (773) 510- XXXX one and it was her. No trouble at all. We texted all day too.So I texted Tatiana at the 773-815 number and whoever responded said her new number is 773-815-yyyy. I texted this new number and the responder said yes, it is Tatiana. But when I asked if she was free for company, I got no response.

Explorer8
04-10-18, 15:07
So I texted Tatiana at the 773-510 number and whoever responded said her new number is 773-815-yyyy. I texted this new number and the responder said yes, it is Tatiana. But when I asked if she was free for company, I got no response.Edited: just got a reply. When I asked for more info, she went silent. Anyone have recent pics of her to share? I asked for some and got radio silence. She looks to be in her 40's.

NiceTown
04-10-18, 22:26
Been away from the the SW scene for awhile how is it looking out there guys? Hopefully its going to be picking up soon since its getting warm out. I'm coming from downtown might stop by 5th on my way home.

LongRanger99
04-11-18, 12:21
I wonder if you'll begin to see an uptick in the number of SW's because of SESTA. I know it's only been a few days but has anyone noticed this? I would be interested to see if there is indeed an uptick of SW's.There are going to be more street walkers and more women joining the escort web pages. Problem is LEO is hounding the SWs around the high traffic SW patrol areas.

Mitsom
05-22-18, 01:49
Last week saw a pretty decent WSW maybe HSW, brunette, big sloppy ass in tight jeans, the usual spot on cic / 47. Then a few days ago saw another WSW with short hair died reddish and nice tits in the same area. Both around noon. Both got snatched up quick. Nothing between there and 5th. But then on 5th the usual rough looking skanks. I'll take a pass on those.

ChicagoFan54
05-22-18, 22:26
Last week saw a pretty decent WSW maybe HSW, brunette, big sloppy ass in tight jeans, the usual spot on cic / 47. Then a few days ago saw another WSW with short hair died reddish and nice tits in the same area. Both around noon. Both got snatched up quick. Nothing between there and 5th. But then on 5th the usual rough looking skanks. I'll take a pass on those.I was thinking about going prowling tonight on cic and 47th. My only hesitation is if I get pulled over I have a traffic warrant I think. Was hoping that the BP girls have taken to the streets.

Anyone know of any good sites other than GFEmonkey. Max80 seems to be shut down or at least won't let me chnage cities without getting several pop ups.

OrdLover
05-22-18, 23:53
Was driving around the area and noticed 4 BSW. Two short ones and two tall ones and not bad looking from a far. Was with a passenger so I couldn't pick them up. Any one here seen before. It seem like they knew each other.

Slugga P
05-23-18, 10:59
Sexy HSW. Huge tits also, by division anyone seen her before?

Fdottt
05-23-18, 19:45
Was driving around the area and noticed 4 BSW. Two short ones and two tall ones and not bad looking from a far. Was with a passenger so I couldn't pick them up. Any one here seen before. It seem like they knew each other.You didn't give us a time or day.

OrdLover
05-23-18, 20:21
You didn't give us a time or day.Well it was late night but I don't know the day. It always been YMMV.

Mitsom
05-24-18, 03:23
Sexy HSW. Huge tits also, by division anyone seen her before?This looks like a selfie she took. She is inside. Did you find her on division st some point or is this a pic she posted saying she lives by division? Just curious cause she's not bad looking and if tig ol bitties are what you say I'd be hunting for her too.

RichardHead788
05-24-18, 16:41
I've had the luxury of having met Veronica a few times. She's cute, about 24 why. Old and has great skills. I'm willing to trade if anyone has contact info for Sara E. Heard she's back in the game in the same area.

Irocz
05-25-18, 01:51
I've had the luxury of having met Veronica a few times. She's cute, about 24 why. Old and has great skills. I'm willing to trade if anyone has contact info for Sara E. Heard she's back in the game in the same area.Which Sarah? The head doctor on 5th?

Ginger, skinny late 20's?

Tencan
05-25-18, 10:51
Same here. Chatted up a storm and then when dead after I asked for a recent pic.

She tried to send me an old one and i called her out on it.

Edited: just got a reply. When I asked for more info, she went silent. Anyone have recent pics of her to share? I asked for some and got radio silence. She looks to be in her 40's.

Lothar22
05-25-18, 11:07
I was thinking about going prowling tonight on cic and 47th. My only hesitation is if I get pulled over I have a traffic warrant I think. Was hoping that the BP girls have taken to the streets.

Anyone know of any good sites other than GFEmonkey. Max80 seems to be shut down or at least won't let me chnage cities without getting several pop ups.LOL priorities? Couldn't you just settle your outstanding ticket issues and then drive around with a little less stress. BTW I have a friend in the same boat and he's driving uber while being on the boot list.

SnowBnnyLvr
05-25-18, 12:40
Same here. Chatted up a storm and then when dead after I asked for a recent pic.

She tried to send me an old one and i called her out on it.When I saw her a few months back it was the girl in the pic. Early to mid 30's. Yes, very chatty. When I arrived to location she met me outside the apartment building. Can't remember exact area we met. If it isn't her you can always drive away. If that bit of info helps.

StanleyStankas
05-25-18, 14:22
LOL priorities? Couldn't you just settle your outstanding ticket issues and then drive around with a little less stress. BTW I have a friend in the same boat and he's driving uber while being on the boot list.That's insane! Now at 65 and reading these posts I can only chuckle! These are the kinds of things I did when I was in my late 20's early 30's. Of course you all do know that once stopped for anything like the mentioned here, you go! Car impounded and there shall be no fast talking or tap dancing! Been there done that and that was back in the day when one had to have like 10 parkers and there was no denver boot in chitown. Got stopped while driving a cab on rush st. Ran my dl and yep got gone. But they kept me in a holding cell at the local precinct as my then gf went to my apartment for my bond cash!

Explorer8
05-25-18, 16:41
Sexy HSW. Huge tits also, by division anyone seen her before?Slugga. I think I saw her earlier this week by Grand and Pulaski but she got into a car before I could turn around.

Seen her before a long time ago. Was a good time.

Red1910
05-26-18, 04:54
Someone knows what happened to SYLVIA and SARAH I have not seen them by fifth and kolmar for long time.

Slugga P
05-26-18, 18:31
Someone knows what happened to SYLVIA and SARAH I have not seen them by fifth and kolmar for long time.Sarah got clean months ago, since December. Found out she just got a job also. Was told Sylvia just recently got clean. Met a newbie Misty last night by that area. Kinda tall blonde from and. Carolina. Not bad at all.

ChiTownGuy76
05-26-18, 23:15
Someone knows what happened to SYLVIA and SARAH I have not seen them by fifth and kolmar for long time.According to her facebook posts. Sarah's getting cleaned.

AlreadeGone
05-27-18, 00:39
A fucking thief. Had my wallet tucked away in my center console. No idea how she managed to take my money from there without me noticing. This ***** is Houdini. Also the skills are trash.

Red1910
05-27-18, 02:08
Do you know hear something about Sylvia?

OPIllini
05-28-18, 06:56
I was out around the 47/ Cicero area this morning. I saw a WSW on 47th just east of Cicero by the UHaul lot. Cute-looking, red hair, probably early 30's. She talks with a Southern accent. I was trying to gauge her interest, but she said she doesn't date Black men. Oh, well, I'll have to go to a different area next time.

Slugga P
05-28-18, 14:27
A fucking thief. Had my wallet tucked away in my center console. No idea how she managed to take my money from there without me noticing. This ***** is Houdini. Also the skills are trash.Older, pawg Tina is the same way stole, 40 extra bucks out of my pocket about a mth ago besides running off with my cash on various occasions. Her a $$ is all she has goin for her. Last time I heard about a guy getting his wallet stole from a SW I use to see, she ended up getting killed by the same dude last summer. Theyre going to end up screwing with the wrong one. Charlene is another one to watch out for also. 4 realz.

BigFriknNutz
05-28-18, 18:13
I was out around the 47/ Cicero area this morning. I saw a WSW on 47th just east of Cicero by the UHaul lot. Cute-looking, red hair, probably early 30's. She talks with a Southern accent. I was trying to gauge her interest, but she said she doesn't date Black men. Oh, well, I'll have to go to a different area next time.Like maybe 100#. If so it was probably joyce and her BBBJ skills are on point. I was planning on a room date when I came back thru town a few weeks after our 1st date (it was about 2 am and she looked smokin hot with tight jeans and I think heels as well) and unfortunately her phone went dark like the day I was in town and still haven't been able to get in touch. She gave me her facebook and everything and I can tell you she was about 40 lbs heavier at one time and not nearly as cute as she is now.

Mitsom
05-29-18, 05:37
I was out around the 47/ Cicero area this morning. I saw a WSW on 47th just east of Cicero by the UHaul lot. Cute-looking, red hair, probably early 30's. She talks with a Southern accent. I was trying to gauge her interest, but she said she doesn't date Black men. Oh, well, I'll have to go to a different area next time.Short red hair and firm cantaloupe looking tits? If so I think I saw the same one about 1 pm on Friday a week ago. Same area on Cicero. What time in the morning was this?

Too bad she's a nbg (no black guys). You'd think these street girls would have little room for being choosy.

Mitsom
05-29-18, 05:43
A fucking thief. Had my wallet tucked away in my center console. No idea how she managed to take my money from there without me noticing. This ***** is Houdini. Also the skills are trash.What's her description?

OPIllini
05-30-18, 23:02
Short red hair and firm cantaloupe looking tits? If so I think I saw the same one about 1 pm on Friday a week ago. Same area on Cicero. What time in the morning was this?

Too bad she's a nbg (no black guys). You'd think these street girls would have little room for being choosy.Yep, that's the one.

Viriato
05-31-18, 03:14
Short red hair and firm cantaloupe looking tits?Damn, sounds like my kind of woman.

Mitsom
05-31-18, 10:22
Damn, sounds like my kind of woman.More like grapefruit tits actually. I saw her on the east side of cic while heading south from 47. Tried to pull around on archer but by the time I got back she had been scooped up I guess. Really wanted to get a closer look.

I tend to cruise out during the day. Can anyone else who cruises during the day say what times they have found to be best? I always assume these girls are up late and haven't bothered with anything earlier than noon. I've found that noon - 2 pm is ok. But then by 3 pm not much action and that area (47th and cic) starts getting very congested. Just my observations. Also a big strip of 47th east of cic is under construction now making it a real pain in the ass.

Mitsom
05-31-18, 12:42
About 10:30 am cruised cic near 47 and nothing. Headed north. About 16th and cic saw a woman in red at bus stop bent over foraging through her bag. Spidey senses tingling. Decided to take a right at roosevelt and circle back. Noticed 2 black cic pd cruisers at the gas station at roosevelt and cic doing the chat. Came back around and sure enough she had strolled from bus stop a little further north on cic. Definitely on the hunt. Made eye contact and smiled at me. Had a good minute to scope her out in the traffic. Dirty blonde shoulder length hair a little curly, about 32 yo, tight red top displaying some fantastic looking round C cups, black stretch pants and flip flops, slim and not a bad tush, slightly worn in the face. Slightly. Overall they don't look much better for a SW imo. I was SO tempted because those tits were looking real nice and I have a thing for skinny women with big tits. Did the same circle again. Cic pd still there. When I came back around she was gone.

She was about 2 blocks south of where the cars were parked on Roosevelt. Didn't think she was a decoy but who knows. Not taking chances. Anyone seen this girl? I'd love to pull those tits out.

ScrumpyJack
06-01-18, 19:07
Picked up Tracy today at around 2 pm from 5 Ksomething. She's about 5'3", chubby but not fat, blondish hair. I've seen her around there a bunch. She's pushy but sounded fun. I hadn't tried her out before because I prefer leaner bodies, but selection was limited today.

We went off into the woods. She asked 80 for ½/½, I countered 60 but she insisted. I offered 60 now and 20 after if she isn't terrible. She still insisted on 80 up front. That's usually a bright red flag but since we'd talked a few times already and I figured she's alright. She ain't.

Lackluster head, had my dick half in her mouth for about 10 seconds at a time before she dropped it out to mumble something. Turned her around to fuck. I'm barely in and she starts whining that I'm going too deep. I got maybe a dozen thrusts and she stood up, walked away. From her overall performance I don't think she had any intent of completing the agreed task.

In summary, don't bother with her. I should have called Midget like I was thinking of doing (and haven't for a few months. Is she still around?

Slugga P
06-02-18, 07:05
Picked up Tracy today at around 2 pm from 5 Ksomething. She's about 5'3", chubby but not fat, blondish hair. I've seen her around there a bunch. She's pushy but sounded fun. I hadn't tried her out before because I prefer leaner bodies, but selection was limited today.

We went off into the woods. She asked 80 for /, I countered 60 but she insisted. I offered 60 now and 20 after if she isn't terrible. She still insisted on 80 up front. That's usually a bright red flag but since we'd talked a few times already and I figured she's alright. She ain't.

Lackluster head, had my dick half in her mouth for about 10 seconds at a time before she dropped it out to mumble something. Turned her around to fuck. I'm barely in and she starts whining that I'm going too deep. I got maybe a dozen thrusts and she stood up, walked away. From her overall performance I don't think she had any intent of completing the agreed task.

In summary, don't bother with her. I should have called Midget like I was thinking of doing (and haven't for a few months. Is she still around?I've recently just started seeing her over there again since like 2015. Disappeared then came back I guess. She's the biggest con artist ever, stay away from this crazy broad. She demands cash then doesn't do anything at all. Do most is what you described. I avoid her at all cost. Goes by Vanessa as well. I actually FS with midget a cpl days ago, didn't know she had no gag rflex.

Red1910
06-03-18, 01:24
I was out early Saturday and picked up to Amanda slim body but with big tits 30 for CIM Unfortunately she does not have a telephone or a number where I will call her.

Usually she work by 47 and Cicero.

Mikka22
06-03-18, 17:43
Picked up Tara last Sunday around 10 pm. 40 CIM with good action on the three piece set. Saw other girls walking around there at that time but didn't partake in anymore.

OrdLover
06-03-18, 18:35
Does anyone have Mousey's current number? If you do please pm me. Or tell me what time and place she pop up the most. I can't seem to find her.

Ump1969
06-04-18, 03:08
Nothing to report. My last few trips have been unsucessful. I got interested in the reports of theft. I'm no different than anyone else. I have had some of these same experiences. Hidden in center console? Look, guys, we go out there to get the boys excited and taken care of. If she is doing her job, you ain't noticing nothing as you are about to spill a load. These girls know that and plan for it. I want to know where BOTH hands are at all times. If her mouth and one hand are on you, that other hand is busy searching. Put $40 in your pocket. If you're paying more than that, you're getting ripped off. Anything else needs to be where she can't reach it. A stiff cock is like kryptonite to Superman where your Spidey senses are concerned.

Ron M
06-04-18, 03:14
Nothing to report. My last few trips have been unsucessful. I got interested in the reports of theft. I'm no different than anyone else. I have had some of these same experiences. Hidden in center console? Look, guys, we go out there to get the boys excited and taken care of. If she is doing her job, you ain't noticing nothing as you are about to spill a load. These girls know that and plan for it. I want to know where BOTH hands are at all times. If her mouth and one hand are on you, that other hand is busy searching. Put $40 in your pocket. If you're paying more than that, you're getting ripped off. Anything else needs to be where she can't reach it. A stiff cock is like kryptonite to Superman where your Spidey senses are concerned.How about getting an hourly room at a motel? This way she can't take anything from your car and in the room you can keep close watch on her.

Adelita
06-04-18, 10:53
Picked up Tara last Sunday around 10 pm. 40 CIM with good action on the three piece set. Saw other girls walking around there at that time but didn't partake in anymore.Never pay 40 in tht area 20 at most and I'm over there all the time.

WHarris201
06-04-18, 14:18
I am returning to Chicago for business and it's been a few years. I reseached and it looks like pretty much the same hot spots. Any area better for finding white girls or for daytime hunting?

You guys seen any increase on the streets since BP went down? Other cities I travel to have definitely improved but I'm based in KC and there is no increase in street activity here. No idea where the BP girls went!

HappyHunter7
06-05-18, 13:00
Pretty sure I saw her couple nights ago around 5th.

ChiTownGuy76
06-05-18, 20:37
Short red hair and firm cantaloupe looking tits? If so I think I saw the same one about 1 pm on Friday a week ago. Same area on Cicero. What time in the morning was this?

Too bad she's a nbg (no black guys). You'd think these street girls would have little room for being choosy.Is this the one?

Mitsom
06-06-18, 01:31
Is this the one?I don't think that's the one I saw just because the hair looked different and the one I saw looked thinner. Again, I was on the other side of Cicero so didn't get a close look. But the one I saw had short, straight hair that was kind of an unnatural red. This chick is more a natural red.

Mitsom
06-06-18, 01:33
How about getting an hourly room at a motel? This way she can't take anything from your car and in the room you can keep close watch on her.Can you pay cash at any of these hotel / motels like on cicero and not show I'd or CC?