PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

HellBent213
05-21-15, 05:34
So I decided to hit the ole 4-7 from sissy to stern. At about 115 am, right when I got to around the McD's, I saw a short latina walking back and forth from 48 to the McD's. Due to her small stature, I really wanted to give this one a go but some lucky bastard got to her first. Went to stern and back hoping she'd be back by then. Two BSWs on 4-7 but that wasn't my desired flavor of the evening as I didn't want any drama (although drama comes in all sizes and colors LOL).

Came back to sissy and eventually met up with Star, a mid 30's latina. I saw her one blk west actually and my sharp eyes picked her out only because she was walking across the street. Very nice and peppy lady I must say. Damage was. 5 with no cover and it was really enjoyable. Took off her bra and pulled down her pants to let me play with both areas. Also seemed to really enjoy herself. Kept choking herself on me which was nice. Also really wet too. Said she didn't do any drugs and she didn't seem like it either. Although I do get the feeling that she had her man nearby because after the deed was done she received a call in which I could hear a mans voice asking her where she was. I did get digits.

Still feeling a bit frisky, I decided to keep looking. Saw what looked to be a blonde on sissy to I pulled up at a perfect area for me to get a closeup. Turned out to be a redbone AA girl who looked strung out and possibly trouble. She was obviously wearing a wig.

Went back down 4-7 and saw one of the same BSWs but in a very inconspicuous spot. Decided to let her come up to my car and discuss things. She looked decent up close but the wig she was wearing made her look much older from afar. Short and slightly plump, but kinda cute in the face. Seemed down to earth. She wanted. 4 but with a cover so I said no can do as I can't really get off that way. She laughed it off and said all us men say that. Bade her farewell and moved on.

Came back to sissy one more time and eventually saw Julie. She was white, looked about 40 and somewhat run down but was rather cool and very laid back. Didn't get the feeling that she had a man watching over her. Charged. 3 for no cover and took directions very well. After finishing up, she kept hounding me for details on what would make her better. I gave her my critique which was pretty positive. I'd rate both a 6-7 on the 10 scale as far as job well done. Dropped her off but not before I got a second set of digits.

All in all, I'd repeat with both. The latina was definitely more fun and the. 2 increase reflected that. She would go. 4 but with a cover she said. So, who wants to trade? PM me for trades and please have at least as many posts as I do LOL. Oh yeah, over 2. 25 hrs not one uncle was to be seen which was rather nice. Take care fellas and safe mongering!

Epitaph
05-22-15, 03:13
I've heard a few mentions of sisters on here.

Would love to find a couple of WSW. Sisters or Hell go for gold mother daughter LOL.

If you could inbox with any information it would be awesome I may be able to offer some info in exchange.

Chiint
05-22-15, 05:21
Last time I saw Vicky out there was about November. I'm not sure how but she got that nose fixed and looked even better.

Jamie and Jenn were hard to find all winter but I finally found them last month. I have their digits and willing to trade.

Haven't see a few of the regulars out there in awhile. Mostly Cic be / and arm to bel.

Has anyone seen Vicky? Early to mid 20's latina, tongue piercing, boxer nose?

Or.

Jamie and her sister Jenn?

WIlling to trade.

Mannheim
05-25-15, 15:24
Sunrise has been good to me on the weekends of late. Found a nice young (22) firm BSW at a popular local on sis near the E. The tolls added up to 60, but it was worth the full service. She only backed it up a couple times and I was done. I am no match for a girl with twerking skills. -sorry guys I'm not a # collector, so chill on the messaging.

Her name was Ruby.

Genghis2
05-26-15, 10:21
Hey guys, tried to get a hold of Ronnie this past weekend and I see her digits are disconnected. If any of you guys see her or get her new number, any intel would be.

Appreciated.

G2.

Member #5102
05-28-15, 19:03
Last time I saw Vicky out there was about November. I'm not sure how but she got that nose fixed and looked even better.

Jamie and Jenn were hard to find all winter but I finally found them last month. I have their digits and willing to trade.Jamie has serious BJ skills and one the tightest pussies I have ever had. Not to mention a great little Bush, you don't see that much these days. Only negative on Jamie is the minute she gets in your car she changes the radio to that god damned hip hop. Her sister's skills are pretty dam good as well. Both top providers when you can reach them. Jennifer would take days to respond to a text.

Member #5102
05-28-15, 19:06
Sunrise has been good to me on the weekends of late. Found a nice young (22) firm BSW at a popular local on sis near the E. The tolls added up to 60, but it was worth the full service. She only backed it up a couple times and I was done. I am no match for a girl with twerking skills. -sorry guys I'm not a # collector, so chill on the messaging.

Her name was Ruby.Took a stroll yesterday and saw her out. Talk about thick, my god in heaven! I tried to get her, but hesitated. If the guy in the white Bonneville reads this forum, well played sir, well played. Go Sox.

Asps3
05-28-15, 23:48
Saw two wsws on pul near sis, one blonde one brunette both spinner types. Would these two happen to be Jamie and Jenn? The brunette went by Jennifer, solid BJ skills.

Rosendo12
05-29-15, 00:42
Saw two wsws on pul near sis, one blonde one brunette both spinner types. Would these two happen to be Jamie and Jenn? The brunette went by Jennifer, solid BJ skills.Pulaski and sis don't cross, was this and or S?

Stay safe!

Genghis2
05-29-15, 11:45
Ronnie's phone is back on. She's looking for love.

G2.

ChicagoScott
05-29-15, 13:01
Every now & then I like to venture west down Roosevelt from Austin, through Maywood. Years back, could find a hidden gem, but in recent years with things cleaning up along that strip, I think it is a thing of the past. This past week around 11:00 pm, I noticed a pretty decent BSW right around Des Plaines. Turned the corner, and into an alley. As soon as I turned into the alley, good old uncle LEO was sitting there. I drove by as if I lived there & was just parking. Stay safe.

UltraFiend1
05-29-15, 13:14
Pulaski and sis don't cross, was this and or S?

Stay safe!The blonde was Cassandra.

Asps3
05-29-15, 13:17
Pul and North I meant.

Pulaski and sis don't cross, was this and or S?

Stay safe!

ChicagoFan76
05-30-15, 04:13
Went prowling tonight. Started up on the North side down Ful til I got to LP then down Clark and then West on North til Western. Saew a few 2's & 3's, nothing worth my money. Went down Western til I got to 47th and saw mostly 2'3 and 3's again. Saw a decent 5-6 but when I circled back I could not find her again. Melissa's # has not worked for the past 3 weeks.

I really need a white girl in Joliet.

Westside10
05-30-15, 06:21
Spotted a WSW little chubby but look so good she was by Cicero and diversy before her saw a HSW by Cicero and Montana she looked real good too. Summer is coming! And so will I LOL.

Mannheim
05-30-15, 06:36
Saw two wsws on pul near sis, one blonde one brunette both spinner types. Would these two happen to be Jamie and Jenn? The brunette went by Jennifer, solid BJ skills.Jamie is real dirty looking, although she is young and appears so, she already has no teeth. I've known her for years before she got hooked and was just pimped really hard (I'm guessing). I usually pass when I see her now a days. Her progression from bad areas to even worse holds no hope for her.

Banks 726
05-30-15, 08:10
Was out Crusing few days ago pretty dead, ran into Vicki I see some1 posted about her, crazy story on how some dude tried robbing her and her date, anyways she settled for 20. Decent BJ I guess. She got some big tits no number, has anyone hit that before? Was thinkin about it but not sure. I'll post when I can. I kinda faded away from this forum for some reasons being on how certain people on here are, but I am still as active as anyone. Hopfuly things pick up it's getting nice out.

Mr Charmo
05-30-15, 10:34
I was driving in the neighborhood and noticed a girl at a bus stop making eye contact. Somewhere on Division, south side of the street. Corridor between Western and Cali, in the middle- maybe Rockwell. Did not stop to confirm. I don't really do SW, but figured I would post in case this helps any hobbies out there.

Slugga P
05-30-15, 12:21
Anybody know a SW name Vanessa, short, white and thick sort of. Usually right on sis and 5. Ripoff artist and she looks like a female leprechaun. True story.

Cubiche
05-30-15, 20:32
Anybody know a SW name Vanessa, short, white and thick sort of. Usually right on sis and 5. Ripoff artist and she looks like a female leprechaun. True story.She used to work the Pulaski / North area. She worked out which although a little thick, had a solid body. Gave a decent DT BJ. Based on her performance, I picked her up a second time. She ripped me off for $30.00 she needed some money to buy "supplies" and would be able party a while. She went into a laundromat on Division. Did not come back out. After 5 min, I realized that she had gone out the back door. Never saw her again.

Genghis2
05-31-15, 13:17
Had a dream that I was driving around and met up with an older WSW named Julie. In her 40's, seriously skinny, and extremely weatherworn or should I say streetworn. Trying to get her life back on track. Usual sad story, was married with several kids, got bored with her good, hard working, well providing husband, then asked for a divorce which he granted. She then decided to feel sorry for herself and met Mr. H. Went down that road to nowhere getting knocked up by a gangbanger who was her provider and now works the streets to provide for her and her kid. Went to rehab and is trying to get her life back.

Fake teeth, real boobs (small) but very skilled indeed. Speaks into the microphone real soft and earnestly, does not neglect the boys as well. As the commercial said:

I can't believe she ate the whole thing! Anyways, guys stay safe and have fun. Life is too short.

G2.

Slugga P
06-01-15, 06:21
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

ChicagoFan76
06-01-15, 09:10
Had a dream that I was driving around and met up with an older WSW named Julie. In her 40's, seriously skinny, and extremely weatherworn or should I say streetworn. Trying to get her life back on track. Usual sad story, was married with several kids, got bored with her good, hard working, well providing husband, then asked for a divorce which he granted. She then decided to feel sorry for herself and met Mr. H. Went down that road to nowhere getting knocked up by a gangbanger who was her provider and now works the streets to provide for her and her kid. Went to rehab and is trying to get her life back.

Fake teeth, real boobs (small) but very skilled indeed. Speaks into the microphone real soft and earnestly, does not neglect the boys as well. As the commercial said:

I can't believe she ate the whole thing! Anyways, guys stay safe and have fun. Life is too short.

G2.Will look for her on Saturday night.

Westside10
06-03-15, 08:36
Spotted 2 WSW one I've seen before pretty beat up face she's at that spot most of the time the other girl look alright still had that new to the scene look to her possibly being trained by the older one I did not partake no mula $$ I wish I was the lucky bastard that won the mega millions in Illinois, I would try to fuck all the hotties from BP but one can dream oh yeah they were walking on Cicero before Belmont right by the hi-ho cafe LOL.

ChicagoFan76
06-03-15, 12:24
Spotted 2 WSW one I've seen before pretty beat up face she's at that spot most of the time the other girl look alright still had that new to the scene look to her possibly being trained by the older one I did not partake no mula $$ I wish I was the lucky bastard that won the mega millions in Illinois, I would try to fuck all the hotties from BP but one can dream oh yeah they were walking on Cicero before Belmont right by the hi-ho cafe LOL.Around what time what day? I tried Belmont starting at Cic on Friday and diod not see anything worth stopping for.

Sampso
06-03-15, 22:12
Around what time what day? I tried Belmont starting at Cic on Friday and diod not see anything worth stopping for.I think he was implying around 520 am.

Slugga P
06-03-15, 22:13
I was referring to money when I said "all for. 17", sorry for the misunderstanding.

Westside10
06-04-15, 08:03
Around what time what day? I tried Belmont starting at Cic on Friday and diod not see anything worth stopping for.It was on Wednesday when I seen them early am, plus today Thursday mourning I seen a WSW older had to be in mid 40's looks I give a 4 she was on Cicero just past crystal I've seen her a couple of time in winter well that all I got ill keep you mongers posted on any other sightings. Election year is over hopefully Uncle LEO doesn't put too much pressure out there.

Westside10
06-05-15, 07:18
Saw a decent looking BSW she was thin but in a good way not the strung out lookin thin had on leopard leggings iv seen her there before only twice the past month she must be new to the spot if I had money I'd do her hopefully tonight there's some good pickings. Stay safe, stay free, happy mongering.

Steve4100
06-05-15, 08:57
Saw a decent looking BSW she was thin but in a good way not the strung out lookin thin had on leopard leggings iv seen her there before only twice the past month she must be new to the spot if I had money I'd do her hopefully tonight there's some good pickings. Stay safe, stay free, happy mongering.Chicago is a big city. Could you at least give us a zip code to look for her. LOL. Seriously, Streets would actually be preferred.

Westside10
06-05-15, 11:49
Chicago is a big city. Could you at least give us a zip code to look for her. LOL. Seriously, Streets would actually be preferred.She was on Cicero before diversy.

God45
06-06-15, 05:53
After many uneventful attempts over the last few months I finally return from my first successful hunt. She was a young BSW by the name of Aleisha, standing in front of the Starbucks on the intersection of 47th and cicero at around 3 am.

She was short with average tits and face with a visible belly but she had an ass that looked like it could do some work, especially when I saw it bent over. She offered. 4 for BBBJCIM (spits out) and. 8 for FS. I went only for oral this time around; she had good skills and was easy to negotiate with.

I asked her some questions like if she knew anyone else out working in the area. All she knew of was her friend Rockie. She explained they are both usually out Friday and Saturday night working the block the Starbucks sits on because that's where they make the most money. After I dropped her off behind the Starbucks I got a quick look at her friend; slightly shorter, thinner, and darker skin than Aleisha.

I had a good time and thought it was worth the money and effort. I will definitely go back and try some FS and of course I have to go see if Rockie has any talent.

Happy Hunting.

Mannheim
06-06-15, 18:10
Just another nice looking gal for 40/ FS from the west side. Right off the E-way in the most obvious spot. Can't even recall the name I was pretty hazy after a medicinal cigar.

Member #5102
06-07-15, 18:32
Just another nice looking gal for 40/ FS from the west side. Right off the E-way in the most obvious spot. Can't even recall the name I was pretty hazy after a medicinal cigar.As Chicago's own Robin Harris once said "that's why brothas drive Cadillacs, cause you can't get all that ass in a Volkswagen".

Member #5102
06-07-15, 19:06
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.

Fdottt
06-07-15, 22:50
Just another nice looking gal for 40/ FS from the west side. Right off the E-way in the most obvious spot. Can't even recall the name I was pretty hazy after a medicinal cigar.This is the ass I'm talking about.

Chicagooooo
06-08-15, 13:14
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.Just PM'ed you!

Member #5589
06-08-15, 15:08
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.Tried calling but it goes to VM, which is full.

WhiteNight55
06-09-15, 17:38
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.I sure could dig her # thanks.

Member #5589
06-09-15, 20:27
Tried calling but it goes to VM, which is full.Seems she was otherwise engaged yesterday. I'd just leave a message or text if she doesn't immediately pick up.

SsitenSter
06-10-15, 03:07
I had success about 2 weeks ago with an older white woman. Blonde, skinny (not too skinny, just thin) and in her lat 30's early 40's. Forgot her name. Got a quick BJ with top for $25. Not to be racist because I have picked up a few black girls and they were amazing, but does anyone know of any spots for fresher white girls? I need my fix! LOL. PM me with any info I could use on the South Side.

XxAmateurxX
06-10-15, 18:44
I was working by the neighborhood around 3:00 pm and saw couple of HSW and WSW. I took these pics, she is a MILF WSW as you can see. I've seen her very often around there. Good luck hunting and be safe.

Dick Hertz
06-10-15, 21:45
Was out earlier then normal so I decided to see what was out and saw one blonde on North between Hamlin and Pulaski. She was working but would not show her face so I passed. Continued to Cicero and when north and saw a thin redhead by Diversy but LEO was out three to a suv. Was not worth it so maybe try again.

Slugga P
06-11-15, 09:14
I was working by the neighborhood around 3:00 pm and saw couple of HSW and WSW. I took these pics, she is a MILF WSW as you can see. I've seen her very often around there. Good luck hunting and be safe.Was this on Sis??

XxAmateurxX
06-11-15, 17:17
Was this on Sis??It was close to kedzie ave.

ChicagoFan76
06-11-15, 19:15
Anyone got any #'s they want to share? Looking for someone for tonight or tomorrow during the day. PM me.

HellBent213
06-12-15, 00:43
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.Holy cow does that ass look beat up in the middle pic! I see a bunch of reddish / brown skin. Maybe it's just the lighting or your camera.

Westside10
06-12-15, 07:59
Around 530 am saw. A WSW walking south on Cicero by diversy seen her a few times before but didn't partake then a few blocks up by the citgo was another she look Asian and I seen her a lot last year right around this time, then she look really hot I tried to pull her so many times but she was a picky one but now only a year later she looks pretty worn out still decent looking ill fuck no doubt but compared to last year its a big difference. Stay safe stay free happy mongering.

Head First
06-12-15, 10:36
Had to be on the W side for some business and when I got done I headed east on Madison. Just as I was getting to Western I spotted a young hottie on her phone in a little alcove a couple doors down from the pawn shop. She looked interesting and there was a huge parking spot open so I pulled in. I angled my mirror so I could see her. She was lt dark skin, young 18-21,5'2", maybe 110, wearing a white halter with red hot pants, perfect body with tight abs and a gorgeous face. After about 5 minutes she hung up and started walking east, very slowly. Yes! I watched as she got closer to me till she got to my car when I rolled down my pass window and used my best line, "Hi Honey. " She acted like she didn't even hear me and kept walking. But she was still walking very slowly, in a very provocative way, which gave me some hope since she was now paused in front of the pawn shop. She looked fantastic! She lingered for a couple minutes then caught a light and headed across Western. I pulled out and headed down Western but as I was making the turn I saw a guy in a SUV parked in front of the pawn shop just sitting in his car. I'm still not sure she was working but if she was I missed out on picking up a 10. This was on Weds. Around noon during some really nice weather.

Slugga P
06-12-15, 14:04
Around 530 am saw. A WSW walking south on Cicero by diversy seen her a few times before but didn't partake then a few blocks up by the citgo was another she look Asian and I seen her a lot last year right around this time, then she look really hot I tried to pull her so many times but she was a picky one but now only a year later she looks pretty worn out still decent looking ill fuck no doubt but compared to last year its a big difference. Stay safe stay free happy mongering.Are there ever any out before 12, I never see any in that area. But it always seems like there only reports of 3 am and after.

Mannheim
06-13-15, 03:59
Are there ever any out before 12, I never see any in that area. But it always seems like there only reports of 3 am and after.Belmont to North is all day long. Theres no set time for a SW'er to get her fix. I've been out there at 11 am with success. Sometimes 3 in the afternoon, it's all hit or miss. No regular hours like Walmart. I think at night they just stick out easier.

NeoPerdip
06-13-15, 11:06
Hey mongers, I used to be a regular here about 5-6 years ago. You'll see my reports in this forum for SW's and some AMPs under the name "Perdip". Been out of the game for a while and couldn't remember my password, so I have a new acct.

Thursday night approx 10 pm, North ave, two blocks west of Pulaski, picked up a WSW: thin, long brown hair, named Maxine.

Said she was 36, but looked younger. Friendly girl, had a small speech impediment. Likes to talk a lot.

4 for topless CBJ. Which I should note was probably the best CBJ I've had to date. I prefer BBBJCIM, but I got to tell ya, Maxine rocked it. No rush, 100% effort, and damn good skill. To the point that I didn't mind CBJ at all. I'm not a guy who can unload quickly, so it took a while. No complaints or "hurry up", she just got down to it like a trooper and wasn't half-hearted or lazy about it.

She's probably a 8 on a SW scale, and she's chatty, which I prefer to the non-talking or bitchy ones. She doesn't do any street drugs, so she isn't worn like most SW's. She is a pill popper tho, oxy, etc. Lives with her mom who has a disability due to hip replacement or something.

I will absolutely repeat. I have digits for senior and contributing members only. Call or text is ok with her.

I will check in every day or so, so if you pm me, please be patient.

Westside10
06-15-15, 08:22
Are there ever any out before 12, I never see any in that area. But it always seems like there only reports of 3 am and after.Its an all day thing on sisero from Roosevelt all the way up to Lawrence you'll find something out there you might find a 1 or with luck a 10 the best I ever found was a 7 name Jazmine but like all SW's number changes and there never seen again story of my life but the best time is after 10 hope this helps.

Genghis2
06-15-15, 13:37
I was working by the neighborhood around 3:00 pm and saw couple of HSW and WSW. I took these pics, she is a MILF WSW as you can see. I've seen her very often around there. Good luck hunting and be safe.Nice observation. The only critique I would have is that I couldn't see the side street clearly on your pics.

G2.

Head First
06-15-15, 15:03
Had to be on the W side for some business and when I got done I headed east on Madison. Just as I was getting to Western I spotted a young hottie on her phone in a little alcove a couple doors down from the pawn shop. She looked interesting and there was a huge parking spot open so I pulled in. I angled my mirror so I could see her. She was lt dark skin, young 18-21,5'2", maybe 110, wearing a white halter with red hot pants, perfect body with tight abs and a gorgeous face. After about 5 minutes she hung up and started walking east, very slowly. Yes! I watched as she got closer to me till she got to my car when I rolled down my pass window and used my best line, "Hi Honey. " She acted like she didn't even hear me and kept walking. But she was still walking very slowly, in a very provocative way, which gave me some hope since she was now paused in front of the pawn shop. She looked fantastic! She lingered for a couple minutes then caught a light and headed across Western. I pulled out and headed down Western but as I was making the turn I saw a guy in a SUV parked in front of the pawn shop just sitting in his car. I'm still not sure she was working but if she was I missed out on picking up a 10. This was on Weds. Around noon during some really nice weather.Was in the area again so I took a drive by to see if the young BSW cutie was out but didn't see her (or anyone). This was on Sat afternoon with some rain falling.

Vick123
06-15-15, 17:40
Looking to get back in the game as I have taken quite a break. I think I have had one dream all year. But the other day I was heading into a known area as I was headed to a friends house.

I spotted a decent looking WSW that was very tempting. Brought out the old feelings and had the "juices flowing" Reminder of what is to be had.

Sadly though it doesn't seem like there is TOO much out there.

Finally have a bit of free time today to take a drive and sure enough this crappy rain put an end to that plan.

Mannheim
06-15-15, 18:37
Hey mongers, I used to be a regular here about 5-6 years ago. You'll see my reports in this forum for SW's and some AMPs under the name "Perdip". Been out of the game for a while and couldn't remember my password, so I have a new acct.

Thursday night approx 10 pm, North ave, two blocks west of Pulaski, picked up a WSW: thin, long brown hair, named Maxine.

Said she was 36, but looked younger. Friendly girl, had a small speech impediment. Likes to talk a lot.

4 for topless CBJ. Which I should note was probably the best CBJ I've had to date. I prefer BBBJCIM, but I got to tell ya, Maxine rocked it. No rush, 100% effort, and damn good skill. To the point that I didn't mind CBJ at all. I'm not a guy who can unload quickly, so it took a while. No complaints or "hurry up", she just got down to it like a trooper and wasn't half-hearted or lazy about it.

She's probably a 8 on a SW scale, and she's chatty, which I prefer to the non-talking or bitchy ones. She doesn't do any street drugs, so she isn't worn like most SW's. She is a pill popper tho, oxy, etc. Lives with her mom who has a disability due to hip replacement or something.

I will absolutely repeat. I have digits for senior and contributing members only. Call or text is ok with her.

I will check in every day or so, so if you pm me, please be patient.I confirm Maxine has some skillz. Always did BBBJCIM, but never did the topless version. That's good to know it's on the menu.

Vbenny
06-17-15, 20:50
Fellow mongers, just wanted to introduce myself as vbenny, I've been in the hobby for a while and followed this thread for tips, but this is my first time posting. I was making the cruise down North to sis around 2 am when I saw a gorgeous blonde WSW (9 on the scale), but noticed she was near a nicer suv with lights on and appeared to be LEO. No other promising leads up there, so I headed to 47th between Ashland Western and saw another WSW 5 who was walking with a limp, and a HSW 4 who was near a guy who looked like a pimp, so I didn't stop. Wondering if anyone knows about the one with a limp.

RichardHead788
06-18-15, 00:41
Unreal on how dead 47 from sis to Cali is. Also on sis from arch to 290. It was gorgeous out and not 1 SW in sight. What the heck happened around here?

Wood Street
06-18-15, 02:00
Unreal on how dead 47 from sis to Cali is. Also on sis from arch to 290. It was gorgeous out and not 1 SW in sight. What the heck happened around here?Maybe because its such a good night they were all booked. I did see a decent WSW on Pershing right off of the i90/94 by the truck stop restaurants. SW are not what I'm into but did notice she was working.

Rosendo12
06-18-15, 02:07
Looking for WSW Jenn's number, sister of Jaime.

I live on Southside and have been over there a couple times with no luck, its a long drive for me, PM me if with info.

I have several reliable trades.

Thanks.

Stay safe!!

SweatPants
06-18-15, 07:56
Unreal on how dead 47 from sis to Cali is. Also on sis from arch to 290. It was gorgeous out and not 1 SW in sight. What the heck happened around here?It has been dead for me too, and I was confused. I thought I was doing something wrong. Only saw what could have been 1 BSW but she wasnt "scanning" so I let it pass. Very disappointing.

Genghis2
06-18-15, 18:08
It has been dead for me too, and I was confused. I thought I was doing something wrong. Only saw what could have been 1 BSW but she wasnt "scanning" so I let it pass. Very disappointing.Uncle LEO has been riding the ladies hard in that area for quite some time. They are using software to draw maps of where most of the soliciting arrests are being made and concentrate their efforts in those areas. Welcome to the world of high tech.

Stay safe.

G2.

ElGoloso
06-18-15, 21:59
I'm looking for a old regular of mine, she is about 30 now. A blonde with a nice decent body on her. She would be around Belmont and Cicero area mainly on the side streets. I would take her back to her roommates house and pay her roommate for his cigarettes to go to town on her in a room of the house. She was never too pricy. If anyone know of her please pm me. I'm also looking for Jen from one of my old posts. She would on the Mannheim strip.

Slugga P
06-18-15, 22:36
Was out roaming about today and went down 5 by sis and saw a thick ass latina or mixed maybe. Real short. She was wearing thigh high jeans with heels. Goldish brown hair. Ass out of this world. Never seen her over there before but does anyone know who talking about?

Chicago Biker
06-18-15, 22:45
I was headed to the Hines VA and hit a detour which took me off Cumberland (1st) to 5th. Saw 2 BSW out strolling at 7:00 am. Couldn't stop or I would have missed my appointment.

Kda Kodiac
06-19-15, 15:06
Ronnie's phone is back on. She's looking for love.

G2.Was able to get hold of her. Very nice gal and does good work. Will definitely be in contact again.

Banks 726
06-23-15, 01:47
Was out roaming about today and went down 5 by sis and saw a thick ass latina or mixed maybe. Real short. She was wearing thigh high jeans with heels. Goldish brown hair. Ass out of this world. Never seen her over there before but does anyone know who talking about?Where you talking 5 and Cicero what's 5? A girl that bad you didn't attempt to maybe scope it out for awhile? Get a number get a rate something? I guess I'm weird because I would not have hesitated. She sounds TGTBT.

Westside10
06-23-15, 06:19
At 420 am saw a BSW on sisero just after division wasn't all to good on looks I rate 2 but that's all I seen didn't do to much mongering this weekend. Stay safe stay free happy mongering.

DWill
06-23-15, 10:30
Haven't posted in a while but most of the seniors know I'm still very active behind the scenes sharing as well as asking for info. I had to write a report on Friday night because in all of my experience I had never seen anything like what I saw Friday night. I had just left Indiana casinos heading back home decided to take a detour since I had some cash and jumped off 290 by the well known stomping grounds of Sis and 290. I've been reading from lots of the guys that the streets are bare, things are slow, no one is out, and the merchandise is worn and beat down. Well Friday was unreal. I drive through just taking a look, wasn't really thinking I would run into anything so I made a couple passes by the viaduct and gas station there on the corner. After two passes I started to leave but the little head said to take one more pass through. When I turned right on 5th I believe right after the viaduct on Cicero heading east before you hit 290 it was pitch black only the lights from the cars lit the street up which seemed perfect for any SW. When I made the turn it was like Christmas in Vegas. Oh my. There were at least 6 to 8 SW all shapes and sizes all dressed well everyone was at least a 7 or higher. I couldn't believe it and when something seems to good to be true I've learned it generally is. So I pulled up close and personal to hear on a couple of them to hear what they had to say. One I asked if she needed a ride, my own little test question I use, she responded with "hell no I have to make money tonight baby, . 5 for FS, . 5 for BJ! Or. 80 for both". The fact that she was so loud and outgoing with it made me more cautious. Each one was very outgoing and brash with their offerings. That was another red flag for me. So I sat back and just observed wondering if any of them will actually hop in with someone. Mongers were like sharks smelling blood. Cars pulling over not observing any type of discretion literally cutting each other off to get to these short skirts. It was like a scene out of that HBO series. You know the one. Every monger knows the one. So after about 5 minutes of watching I saw 4 hop in cars. I had my eye on a thick, tall, mix beauty who had a Pom Pom skirt that couldn't stay down because of her ass. I circled to talk to her but like I said it was car roller derby and another monger snatched her. I circled one more time before going to bed and dreaming of a nice WSW regular to the area. I was pissed I didn't partake but it just seemed to good to be true. I also noticed what looked like a handler a block up who was keeping an eye on things. He clearly wasnt LEO so maybe he was just observing like me. I noticed him later as I was dreaming. I know this isn't the best report but for those that said things are dry should have seen this night. With all the cars I saw tripping over each other, was there anyone else who witnessed this? By the way all the girls clearly knew each other which makes me believe 1 of 3 things. They are either all from the same handler same stable basically, they all come out and compete with each other so they see each other often, or they were a sting? I'm starting to believe more and more that my hesitation may have cost me one hell of a dream that night.

Dwill.

BigTimeLoser
06-23-15, 12:02
I'm starting to believe more and more that my hesitation may have cost me one hell of a dream that night.I doubt you missed much. Stick to your rules and you will have less stress out there. That area is notorious for rip-offs and upsells anyway, and a few robberies too.

Asps3
06-23-15, 15:14
I doubt you missed much. Stick to your rules and you will have less stress out there. That area is notorious for rip-offs and upsells anyway, and a few robberies too.I've definitely seen the circus act you're referring to, it usually involves a number of BSWs and their pimp is usually nearby. The SWs don't even try to hide or pretend, and they often are clearly visible from sis and that soul food joint. Think I've seen them come and go via the bus that stops there also. I always wondered how they could be so blatant about it.

SweatPants
06-23-15, 19:46
I've definitely seen the circus act you're referring to, it usually involves a number of BSWs and their pimp is usually nearby. The SWs don't even try to hide or pretend, and they often are clearly visible from sis and that soul food joint. Think I've seen them come and go via the bus that stops there also. I always wondered how they could be so blatant about it.Will have to check it out this Friday. I am new to the area so I'm not too familiar with these streets.

DWill
06-24-15, 08:41
I doubt you missed much. Stick to your rules and you will have less stress out there. That area is notorious for rip-offs and upsells anyway, and a few robberies too.Never worried about robberies too much. I'm registered and I know where I am so I'm cautious as you can see from the report. But rip offs and up sells are part of the game so I just deal with it like the rest of us. I guess the thing that surprised me was their all out approach. They were not hiding it at all.

Dwill.

Chicago Monger
06-24-15, 11:00
Took a ride today and ran into Chanelle, 2nd time with her. Nice legs, good service, great head, good rates and enjoys her work. She asked me to post her pic and give out her number to those interested. Not sure if posting someone's number is accepted on the main board so PM me and I'll send it to you.I did see her once so far, kinda lame visit. She keeps texting me s to see her again. Just wondering who else saw her. I didn't think it was worth repeating, but maybe I got her on a bad day.

BigTimeLoser
06-24-15, 13:37
Yeah, everyone has different tolerances and experience for the unexpected. For me, I avoid that spot as I am not sure I want to up the risk and get into a situation like that. But nobody is immune from it in this game, as you said. But what you described at that location was the norm for a long time. (ended about a year ago) The street lights have been off for months now, and the action has died. I still drive up and down that area mostly out of curiosity, so I was pretty shocked to hear you say that the wild days are back.

Never worried about robberies too much. I'm registered and I know where I am so I'm cautious as you can see from the report. But rip offs and up sells are part of the game so I just deal with it like the rest of us. I guess the thing that surprised me was their all out approach. They were not hiding it at all.

Dwill.

AcrossTheUnive
06-24-15, 20:15
I witnessed the same thing one early night in the same spot. I followed the rules which made me pass up one georgous latina but I persisted and ended up with another fine latina. I then rebooted and went back for a hard body athletic booty BSW and she rode cowgirl like I had been a very bad boy. It was amazing. I also missed an opportunity to meet a mixed beauty due to a monger on too much mt dew.

Great night but I was uncharacteristicly late for my job that night.

Haven't posted in a while but most of the seniors know I'm still very active behind the scenes sharing as well as asking for info. I had to write a report on Friday night because in all of my experience I had never seen anything like what I saw Friday night. I had just left Indiana casinos heading back home decided to take a detour since I had some cash and jumped off 290 by the well known stomping grounds of Sis and 290. I've been reading from lots of the guys that the streets are bare, things are slow, no one is out, and the merchandise is worn and beat down. Well Friday was unreal. I drive through just taking a look, wasn't really thinking I would run into anything so I made a couple passes by the viaduct and gas station there on the corner. After two passes I started to leave but the little head said to take one more pass through. When I turned right on 5th I believe right after the viaduct on Cicero heading east before you hit 290 it was pitch black only the lights from the cars lit the street up which seemed perfect for any SW. When I made the turn it was like Christmas in Vegas. Oh my. There were at least 6 to 8 SW all shapes and sizes all dressed well everyone was at least a 7 or higher. I couldn't believe it and when something seems to good to be true I've learned it generally is. So I pulled up close and personal to hear on a couple of them to hear what they had to say. One I asked if she needed a ride, my own little test question I use, she responded with "hell no I have to make money tonight baby, . 5 for FS, . 5 for BJ! Or. 80 for both". The fact that she was so loud and outgoing with it made me more cautious. Each one was very outgoing and brash with their offerings. That was another red flag for me. So I sat back and just observed wondering if any of them will actually hop in with someone. Mongers were like sharks smelling blood. Cars pulling over not observing any type of discretion literally cutting each other off to get to these short skirts. It was like a scene out of that HBO series. You know the one. Every monger knows the one. So after about 5 minutes of watching I saw 4 hop in cars. I had my eye on a thick, tall, mix beauty who had a Pom Pom skirt that couldn't stay down because of her ass. I circled to talk to her but like I said it was car roller derby and another monger snatched her. I circled one more time before going to bed and dreaming of a nice WSW regular to the area. I was pissed I didn't partake but it just seemed to good to be true. I also noticed what looked like a handler a block up who was keeping an eye on things. He clearly wasnt LEO so maybe he was just observing like me. I noticed him later as I was dreaming. I know this isn't the best report but for those that said things are dry should have seen this night. With all the cars I saw tripping over each other, was there anyone else who witnessed this? By the way all the girls clearly knew each other which makes me believe 1 of 3 things. They are either all from the same handler same stable basically, they all come out and compete with each other so they see each other often, or they were a sting? I'm starting to believe more and more that my hesitation may have cost me one hell of a dream that night.

Dwill.

SweatPants
06-25-15, 15:08
I did see her once so far, kinda lame visit. She keeps texting me s to see her again. Just wondering who else saw her. I didn't think it was worth repeating, but maybe I got her on a bad day.She quoted me a price that was too high so I passed on it.

ChicagoGent
06-26-15, 15:22
I was working by the neighborhood around 3:00 pm and saw couple of HSW and WSW. I took these pics, she is a MILF WSW as you can see. I've seen her very often around there. Good luck hunting and be safe.Ok so this is my very first report. I'm over in this area quite often and seen this lady before it was even posted but she be actin a little weird so I tended to stay away. So on Monday she walked past and if I wanted to have a dream. She quoted 20 BJ. I was like ok I'll try it out so as we start to dream she give very nice deep lingual skills but 3 minutes she stops and just starts jacking and says 30 full service dream. I was like I ain't got that much and she started rushing jacking and come on baby leaning on me and shit. Making me a little bit uncomfortable. . But that hasn't been my worst expierence yet so you kno how it goes. YMMV with this one but I will not repeat.

Banks 726
06-26-15, 20:51
Hard time sleeping went out around 5 am south on western too Madison. Seen a WSW decent looking about a 6 nice size tits blonde hair standing on Madison near that cvs. Decided to give it a go name was helen. Agreed on $22 for some head She wasn't bad but 5 minutes into it my eye just caught something too my right. A black cloth it seemed like or bag, then it hit me wen a month and half ago Vicki from north ave had told me she was robbed and pistol whipped. I told her too shhh I turned my car on and reversed so fast. And yup there it was a light skinned black dude was kneeling too the right of my car with a bandana on his mouth holding a gun. He pointed as I drove off but I gave them a smirk because he and I know he ain't shooting nobody, the gun could be fake for all we know but I'd rather not know, very very close call I couldn't believe it myself. If it wasn't for me hearing about these things I wouldn't of ever pulled that. Be careful out there. This is the same dude I had heard about. From now on Ima drive a good 15 minutes and make sure nobody is following me. I'm as careful as there is but it can happen to anyone. BTW she didn't have a number LOL.

SweatPants
06-28-15, 06:48
Hard time sleeping went out around 5 am south on western too Madison. Seen a WSW decent looking about a 6 nice size tits blonde hair standing on Madison near that cvs. Decided to give it a go name was helen. Agreed on $22 for some head She wasn't bad but 5 minutes into it my eye just caught something too my right. A black cloth it seemed like or bag, then it hit me wen a month and half ago Vicki from north ave had told me she was robbed and pistol whipped. I told her too shhh I turned my car on and reversed so fast. And yup there it was a light skinned black dude was kneeling too the right of my car with a bandana on his mouth holding a gun. He pointed as I drove off but I gave them a smirk because he and I know he ain't shooting nobody, the gun could be fake for all we know but I'd rather not know, very very close call I couldn't believe it myself. If it wasn't for me hearing about these things I wouldn't of ever pulled that. Be careful out there. This is the same dude I had heard about. From now on Ima drive a good 15 minutes and make sure nobody is following me. I'm as careful as there is but it can happen to anyone. BTW she didn't have a number LOL.Wow holy shit man glad your safe.

Member #5297
06-28-15, 16:50
http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/addictive-420-ava/27536509

I believe I've seen her walking around Lawrence and Kedzie on the northside?

Banks 726
06-28-15, 16:53
Wow holy shit man glad your safe.LOL thanks yeah I was very lucky to spot that and pull off quickly, but it happens out there that's the last thing that we need so just be extra careful.

Gbaby31
06-29-15, 04:33
Hard time sleeping went out around 5 am south on western too Madison. Seen a WSW decent looking about a 6 nice size tits blonde hair standing on Madison near that cvs. Decided to give it a go name was helen. Agreed on $22 for some head She wasn't bad but 5 minutes into it my eye just caught something too my right. A black cloth it seemed like or bag, then it hit me wen a month and half ago Vicki from north ave had told me she was robbed and pistol whipped. I told her too shhh I turned my car on and reversed so fast. And yup there it was a light skinned black dude was kneeling too the right of my car with a bandana on his mouth holding a gun. He pointed as I drove off but I gave them a smirk because he and I know he ain't shooting nobody, the gun could be fake for all we know but I'd rather not know, very very close call I couldn't believe it myself. If it wasn't for me hearing about these things I wouldn't of ever pulled that. Be careful out there. This is the same dude I had heard about. From now on Ima drive a good 15 minutes and make sure nobody is following me. I'm as careful as there is but it can happen to anyone. BTW she didn't have a number LOL.Glad you're ok man be safe out there.

Mr Charmo
06-29-15, 06:10
Hard time sleeping went out around 5 am south on western too Madison. Seen a WSW decent looking about a 6 nice size tits blonde hair standing on Madison near that cvs. Decided to give it a go name was helen. Agreed on $22 for some head She wasn't bad but 5 minutes into it my eye just caught something too my right. A black cloth it seemed like or bag, then it hit me wen a month and half ago Vicki from north ave had told me she was robbed and pistol whipped. I told her too shhh I turned my car on and reversed so fast. And yup there it was a light skinned black dude was kneeling too the right of my car with a bandana on his mouth holding a gun. He pointed as I drove off but I gave them a smirk because he and I know he ain't shooting nobody, the gun could be fake for all we know but I'd rather not know, very very close call I couldn't believe it myself. If it wasn't for me hearing about these things I wouldn't of ever pulled that. Be careful out there. This is the same dude I had heard about. From now on Ima drive a good 15 minutes and make sure nobody is following me. I'm as careful as there is but it can happen to anyone. BTW she didn't have a number LOL.Did she pick the place for you to park? It seems very random for a guy to roll up on you like that by coincidence. Though not impossible. You may want to consider driving off to somewhere other than where she is telling you, it could be a setup. Same goes for Notells, though that would be a bit more extreme.

Stay safe out there!

Banks 726
06-29-15, 06:34
Did she pick the place for you to park? It seems very random for a guy to roll up on you like that by coincidence. Though not impossible. You may want to consider driving off to somewhere other than where she is telling you, it could be a setup. Same goes for Notells, though that would be a bit more extreme.

Stay safe out there!No she didn't she was crying scared shitless thanking me non stop, I've heard of this happening from a few girls over the past few years now. It's real guys and the description of dude is always the same, he scopes out a girl and follows I can't think of any other way, I got lucky I went off straight instinct, if he had came up right away I would of been screwed, he robs the girl and guy. Vicki had told me he got 50 off the guy told him to leave. He hadn't paid her yet. Noticed she had nothing so he pistol whipped her and left. It's all for the money but nevertheless a scary situation I been doing this for 13 years but you just never know. Stay safe guys.

Slugga P
06-30-15, 08:45
I seen this girl on the 5 a couple times. Very hard to miss especially in broadlight. http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-video-wet-unbeatable-special-incredible-skill-well-reviewed-highly-requested/28105259.

Banks 726
07-01-15, 05:20
I seen this girl on the 5 a couple times. Very hard to miss especially in broadlight. http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-video-wet-unbeatable-special-incredible-skill-well-reviewed-highly-requested/28105259.Stay away!! She is such a buzzkill believe me, paranoid, weird half ass service you would think she is a freak by her ad and tattoos and all but she is such a waste of money at least from my experience, asked me if I was a cop in the beginning or if I had a gun told her no bla bla. Gave her $70 her CBJ wasn't even all that can barely get hard. Did some doggy she was so bland I just couldn't do it, I didn't finish I asked too use the bathroom and she said no? " I don't know what your going to be doing in there this is my room and I don't have to let you use it" got into a big argument with me telling her she is a fuckin nut job again asked me if I had a gun? I'm like yup I had it hidden in my ass crack this whole time, more arguing " I'm going to block your number don't ever call me again " told her if she paid me I wouldn't OMG just please guys save your money and time. She is not worth a penny.

LittleHonda
07-01-15, 09:11
Was making the rounds last night starting a little before midnight. North was dead. Some utility work or something going on. Headed over to see my sis and wow. First time in awhile I have seen multiple options. Spotted a nice looking WSW in a sundress with glasses BTW Full and Arm. Missed on her. Saw a light-skinned BSW or mixedSW who was cute, short, smiley and pickup worthy but I held out to see what else might be lurking. Passed by an older BSW about six times while looping. She must have walked from Arm to Bel and back and no bites. Oh well, good exercise!! There was another mini-skirted BSW closer to the Bell. Heading back SB, saw what initially thought was just a neighborhood gal walking out of the Diver gas station. Nicely dressed in light colored jacket, black tights, light brunette / auburn hair tied back. Circled and much to my delight she was exhibiting SW behavior. There was a dude who was first in line driving NB who tried to nab her by stopping literally in the middle of Cic. She was too promising to worry about his maneuvering (sorry for the cockblock, bro) so I stealthily made eye contact with her on the main drag then turned on the next side street. Invited Tanya into my dream. A fit Russian babe around 5'6" perfect Euro build probably late 20's early 30's with a GOT DAMN amazing ass. Found a spot for a BBBJCIM for. 3 Great skills, wet, fast action, cool sounds and some awesome and very willing ball sucking. Always takes me some time to finish but she stuck with it and got the job done. Even talked politics a little as I was driving her back to her place. Will deffo go FS if I see her again.

FngrBngr
07-01-15, 10:57
I seen this girl on the 5 a couple times. Very hard to miss especially in broadlight. http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-video-wet-unbeatable-special-incredible-skill-well-reviewed-highly-requested/28105259.She says no-glove specials. I believe this refers to BJ only. If different let me know. It seems she's all over the place. From incall in nw in to east side to west side. Guess she has motivation.

Finger.

Banks 726
07-01-15, 21:19
Was making the rounds last night starting a little before midnight. North was dead. Some utility work or something going on. Headed over to see my sis and wow. First time in awhile I have seen multiple options. Spotted a nice looking WSW in a sundress with glasses BTW Full and Arm. Missed on her. Saw a light-skinned BSW or mixedSW who was cute, short, smiley and pickup worthy but I held out to see what else might be lurking. Passed by an older BSW about six times while looping. She must have walked from Arm to Bel and back and no bites. Oh well, good exercise!! There was another mini-skirted BSW closer to the Bell. Heading back SB, saw what initially thought was just a neighborhood gal walking out of the Diver gas station. Nicely dressed in light colored jacket, black tights, light brunette / auburn hair tied back. Circled and much to my delight she was exhibiting SW behavior. There was a dude who was first in line driving NB who tried to nab her by stopping literally in the middle of Cic. She was too promising to worry about his maneuvering (sorry for the cockblock, bro) so I stealthily made eye contact with her on the main drag then turned on the next side street. Invited Tanya into my dream. A fit Russian babe around 5'6" perfect Euro build probably late 20's early 30's with a GOT DAMN amazing ass. Found a spot for a BBBJCIM for. 3 Great skills, wet, fast action, cool sounds and some awesome and very willing ball sucking. Always takes me some time to finish but she stuck with it and got the job done. Even talked politics a little as I was driving her back to her place. Will deffo go FS if I see her again.Does this Russian chick have a number?

Gbaby31
07-05-15, 10:31
I seen this girl on the 5 a couple times. Very hard to miss especially in broadlight. http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-video-wet-unbeatable-special-incredible-skill-well-reviewed-highly-requested/28105259.Stay away man last I heard she was underage and had her number confiscated by Uncle LEO and their svu unit I'm pretty sure it's her because of those tats. She got locked up in the south shore area when that went down.

RichardHead788
07-05-15, 21:47
After mongering around the 47 area over the past few months and finding the whole area completely locked down I was about to give up. I still might. Anyways, I met up with a BSW named Pepper at 47 and kedzie. She has an amazing body. But that's the last of the compliments. One of the worst CBJ's I've ever had. Still completely dead out there compared to the last couple of summers. Unreal. I'm probably going to call it quits for awhile. The only bad news is. There isn't much to write home about on backpage and don't have the funds for all that. Good luck.

GhostPounder
07-06-15, 02:11
New member. Already had plenty of fun all over.

On the south by 79th before commercial there's a plaza. You might find some there. Met an Indian woman there and she's a regular in that area. Very nice and clean. Even fucked her at home. Cute face with a nice body most of the time. She goes from thin to medium sized every now and then. Had her at both points.

Ran through Sandra so many times on Cermak. She talks a lot of shit like she won't do anything but don't be fooled. Give her what she asks for and you can have her as long as you want. I was in her once for 20 minutes. I told her I just wanted to loosen her up.

Pounded Kat so many times she doesn't care how much I pay her. She looks forward to the sex more than anything. WSW that's 36. Nice eyes.

Can't find this blonde haired chick that was on cermak. Looks no older than 30. Very nice pussy. I want this one again.

There was another BSW with a nice ass and nice tits. A solid 8. She disappeared after some guy started tricking her. Had her twice.

On Madison and call, I think it's Francisco, there's this lady named Mike. Thick ass short bod. Doesn't feel loose no matter when I see her. BSW but lightskinned.

Brandy is on Madison and Pulaski to Cicero. WSW with lots of miles. She'll let you bb but I wouldn't risk it. Nice personality. She complains about it being too hot. Doesn't rush.

Went down cottage grove and found one. Can't remember where but I don't go there often.

Had a chick from 47 and sis. She was tight but rushed me. I still took my time and had a nice release. Can't remember her name but her body was tight, not the cutest face, but her pussy was crazy tight. BSW.

Used to be chicks on 26th. Not so much.

Madison between Cicero and Pulaski has a good amount. Be careful of trannies. Haven't paid over. 30 for anything I mentioned.

UzerName
07-06-15, 04:58
Ok time for some contributions.

Dream Log:

- Sat morning, early am at side street just north of cic /5th:

See a gorgeous BSW. She was tall, amazing body, light brown skin, very nice rack with average length blondish hair IIRC. So I made several turns to come down that street for the pick up. I pulled over and she approached the window. She says what's up and I asked if she needed a ride and she says "Do I look like I'm stranded" sarcastically? So I say "Let's go for a ride" and then she asks me to pull down the window while asking if I'm a cop. I tell her I'm not and she did the crotch grab and asks if I want some "p* She says she has a room nearby. It's really tempting as she was extremely sexy but I didn't want to risk going to her room as I was paranoid about any kind of LEO or robbery setup. So I insist that we go for a ride and then she just backs off and says she's good. I observed a few other cars chat with her but no one went for it.

- Mon morning (today), 1 am. At on Cicero just north of 5th.

I see what seems like a WSW but turned out to be most likely a HSW (possibly half white), really good looking, probably early 20's, light brown hair, fair skin. I pass her, make eye contact and then turn on the next street and park. She heads over I unlock the doors and she just hops in and we agree to get out of there. After we get a few houses down she asks me to pull over so she can drop some of her stuff off into her house which is fine, I figured I'd just ditch her at this point as something seemed off. Of course she asks if I can spot her $20 so she can give it to her mom before she comes back. I tell her no and to go take care of what she needs to, then she changes her mind and says lets go.

She agrees to go downtown so I start finding my way to the expressway. Then all of the f'ing sudden she starts acting bi-polar bitchy / drunk, and seemingly drugged out and I realize I've picked up a psycho or someone really good at acting like one. She starts barking orders at me to turn at a specific street and it just seems highly suspicious. At this point I'm looking to drop her off somewhere discrete and back out of this situation, I offer her $20 for "wasting" a few minutes of her time. She takes it but demands that I drop her off where I picked her up so I swing her back. Then it takes another $20 since I refuse to go back to the exact spot (where her supposed house is) as I fear some kind of setup. Then she straight up refuses to get out of my car and asks for another $20 to finally leave. I give it to her and the ***** still won't leave asking me to drive a few houses down to her house. I drew the line here (already down $60 now) and tell her I'm done following orders. So I park the car and tell her to get the F out, and that she's not getting anymore money.

I was almost at her complete mercy. What could I do? If I dragged her out of the car it could be assault, and also catch LEO's attention, and then I'm also worried about the pimps / thugs lurking around that she might be working with and whether I'm about to get massed or something. So I discretely put my valuables in a safe spot and got my weapon ready (strictly for self defense in case of any surprises) and agreed to drive half a block down to her house. And this ***** finally got out. A $60 kick in the crotch.

Man I think I'm done with this shit. I haven't had any real success in Chitown. I hope these dreams are helpful to you guys. Cic /5th is a horrible spot just like people have been saying.

Slugga P
07-06-15, 10:43

On the south by 79th before commercial there's a plaza. You might find some there. Met an Indian woman there and she's a regular in that area. Very nice and clean. Even fucked her at home. Cute face with a nice body most of the time. She goes from thin to medium sized every now and then. Had her at both points.

Ran through Sandra so many times on Cermak. She talks a lot of shit like she won't do anything but don't be fooled. Give her what she asks for and you can have her as long as you want. I was in her once for 20 minutes. I told her I just wanted to loosen her up.

Pounded Kat so many times she doesn't care how much I pay her. She looks forward to the sex more than anything. WSW that's 36. Nice eyes.

Can't find this blonde haired chick that was on cermak. Looks no older than 30. Very nice pussy. I want this one again.

There was another BSW with a nice ass and nice tits. A solid 8. She disappeared after some guy started tricking her. Had her twice.

On Madison and call, I think it's Francisco, there's this lady named Mike. Thick ass short bod. Doesn't feel loose no matter when I see her. BSW but lightskinned.

Brandy is on Madison and Pulaski to Cicero. WSW with lots of miles. She'll let you bb but I wouldn't risk it. Nice personality. She complains about it being too hot. Doesn't rush.

Went down cottage grove and found one. Can't remember where but I don't go there often.

Had a chick from 47 and sis. She was tight but rushed me. I still took my time and had a nice release. Can't remember her name but her body was tight, not the cutest face, but her pussy was crazy tight. BSW.

Used to be chicks on 26th. Not so much.

Madison between Cicero and Pulaski has a good amount. Be careful of trannies. Haven't paid over. 30 for anything I mentioned.I know the brandy your talking about. BBBJ for. 2 at times. Maybe that's not smart of me. Real easy going. What was the cross street for the cermak SW??

Mr Charmo
07-06-15, 12:20
Heard recently that SWs are now emailing hobbies with time and location to meet. But guys show up and there are 4-5 cars circling the location, all trying to scoop up the same lady. Anyone know about this? Sounds funny, and like a potential waste of time.

Sam Spade
07-06-15, 12:32
Heard recently that SWs are now emailing hobbies with time and location to meet. But guys show up and there are 4-5 cars circling the location, all trying to scoop up the same lady. Anyone know about this? Sounds funny, and like a potential waste of time.I don't know about this, but it sure does sound like a great way for LEO to scoop up some mongers. If he gets his hands on her phone after she is busted? It reminds me of something I saw in a movie, Sea of Love. The cops send a letter to wanted criminals, telling them they've won tickets for a ballgame and all they have to do is show up at a certain location and pick them up. Criminal shows, asks for his tickets, and he's busted.

Prowler069
07-06-15, 12:43
I was out early this morning and drove through the normal route and seen a few 2 BSW and 1 HSW congregating on the 47. The 2 BSW's were newbies as I never seen them in the area. They looked pretty young but had nice bodies. I went to a little known area on Kedzie and it was dead until I turned around to head home. I ran into an old HSW that goes bythe name of Tune. Boy this Senora had a body that was looking pretty good. I approached her and picked her up as she was on her way to get some single cigarettes on Whipple. We catch up as I have not seen her out in over a year as She tells me she has a new baby and got married. My mind is thinking is she still in the game? So I ask was anything on the menu and yo and behold. I find a nice spot and she goes to work like a champ as I never seen her half naked before and her skills are still great. So 20 minutes later my dream is over and I dropped her off to get some diapers with my donation as this gem usually come out early in the morning as it was around 4:30 ish. She tells me she's not out like she use too as she has a husband now and he doesn't know that she's still in the game.

Happy Hunting.

ChicagoFan76
07-06-15, 14:05
Last night around 2 am it was dead. Started at Cic & Arm after reports on here. Went down to 47th from cic to West. Saw one that looked decent. WSW mid 30's short dark hair big boobs. Sshe was walking on the grass heading south on West and I circled around twice to get a better looks at her but decided to pass. I then called Charlene, who I have been trying to get with for weeks. While circling kostner near 290 I stumbled upon Chadra, BSW late 20's to early 30's, who I 1st 1st had mistaken for Charlene. She was not happy when I booted her out. If I wasn; t metting Charlene, I would have stayed with Chandra. Did not get her #.

Charlene was great and my ideal look for a girl. Very small tits, cute face, looks 10 yrs younger then 37, blondish hair, tiny 5'3 ish 100 lbs or so. Very tight for a chick with 3 kids. Spent about 2 hrs with her for not a lot of $$. Hourly motel on Cic was a ripoff $40 for 2 hrs.

Don't want to risk losing my car, despite the fact it is big enough to be with charlene in it. Going to retire from the game for a bit and stick with Charlene for the summer.

SweatPants
07-06-15, 21:22

Thanks for the great reports. I'm interested in seeing that Indian!

Cyan001
07-06-15, 22:46
It just goes to show that there are a few gems out there if we are patient. And can put up with a few disappointing dreams. I dreamt I met an amazing 21 why / o BSW Sunday evening, as I was returning to the city. She is 5'8" thin with A's and delicious gumdrops nips, a little baby bump but surprisingly no stretch marks. I was driving down Western Ave. Near 65th and made a couple passes to confirm all was well. A beautiful woman with a head on her shoulders; it is nice to have a real conversation. We drove around getting comfortable. I decided to enjoy a longer visit at a nearby motel to recover from all the driving and she did not disappoint. She liked to cuddle between pops. She doesn't have a phone, but I gave her my number and hope to hear from her this weekend. I will surely pass on her info if she allows. Be patient guys. There are a few good ones waiting to be discovered that makes it all worth while. Stay safe.

Sampso
07-07-15, 01:11
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/aidsalertbackpage-girl-with-hiv/28225965

Not sure If this is true or not but figured I'd share. Sometimes better safe than sorry. I know you mongers have posted on her recently and saw that," no glove" special but it could just be an angry monger bashing her because of reasons his own. Either way, stay safe!

Slugga P
07-07-15, 09:44
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/aidsalertbackpage-girl-with-hiv/28225965

Not sure If this is true or not but figured I'd share. Sometimes better safe than sorry. I know you mongers have posted on her recently and saw that," no glove" special but it could just be an angry monger bashing her because of reasons his own. Either way, stay safe!Wow. I see her all the time outside. Makes it so.

Obvious what she's doing.

Mannheim
07-07-15, 20:20

Dream Log:

See a gorgeous BSW. She was tall, amazing body, light brown skin, very nice rack with average length blondish hair IIRC. So I made several turns to come down that street for the pick up. I pulled over and she approached the window. She says what's up and I asked if she needed a ride and she says "Do I look like I'm stranded" sarcastically? So I say "Let's go for a ride" and then she asks me to pull down the window while asking if I'm a cop. I tell her I'm not and she did the crotch grab and asks if I want some "p* She says she has a room nearby. It's really tempting as she was extremely sexy but I didn't want to risk going to her room as I was paranoid about any kind of LEO or robbery setup. So I insist that we go for a ride and then she just backs off and says she's good. I observed a few other cars chat with her but no one went for it.

I see what seems like a WSW but turned out to be most likely a HSW (possibly half white), really good looking, probably early 20's, light brown hair, fair skin. I pass her, make eye contact and then turn on the next street and park. She heads over I unlock the doors and she just hops in and we agree to get out of there. After we get a few houses down she asks me to pull over so she can drop some of her stuff off into her house which is fine, I figured I'd just ditch her at this point as something seemed off. Of course she asks if I can spot her $20 so she can give it to her mom before she comes back. I tell her no and to go take care of what she needs to, then she changes her mind and says lets go.

She agrees to go downtown so I start finding my way to the expressway. Then all of the f'ing sudden she starts acting bi-polar bitchy / drunk, and seemingly drugged out and I realize I've picked up a psycho or someone really good at acting like one. She starts barking orders at me to turn at a specific street and it just seems highly suspicious. At this point I'm looking to drop her off somewhere discrete and back out of this situation, I offer her $20 for "wasting" a few minutes of her time. She takes it but demands that I drop her off where I picked her up so I swing her back. Then it takes another $20 since I refuse to go back to the exact spot (where her supposed house is) as I fear some kind of setup. Then she straight up refuses to get out of my car and asks for another $20 to finally leave. I give it to her and the ***** still won't leave asking me to drive a few houses down to her house. I drew the line here (already down $60 now) and tell her I'm done following orders. So I park the car and tell her to get the F out, and that she's not getting anymore money.

I was almost at her complete mercy. What could I do? If I dragged her out of the car it could be assault, and also catch LEO's attention, and then I'm also worried about the pimps / thugs lurking around that she might be working with and whether I'm about to get massed or something. So I discretely put my valuables in a safe spot and got my weapon ready (strictly for self defense in case of any surprises) and agreed to drive half a block down to her house. And this ***** finally got out. A $60 kick in the crotch.

Man I think I'm done with this shit. I haven't had any real success in Chitown. I hope these dreams are helpful to you guys. Cic /5th is a horrible spot just like people have been saying.Super entertaining. Please don't stop, that was best post I've read in a while.

OldAndInTheWay
07-08-15, 02:42
Hey all.

Long time since last post but it's been good.

Seems all the regulars are still out there and Melissa came back off of house arrest. Michelle on north, Maxine on north and Jolene on 47th seem to be still in business. Maxine wants you to call- seniors only pm me. Have digits. Melissa is in blue island now seniors pm me- have new digits.

This girl looked promising but she wouldn't go. Anyone know her?

OldAndInTheWay
07-08-15, 02:48
This girl is looking for you if you are a senior. Pm me.

OldAndInTheWay
07-08-15, 03:31
Looking for WSW Jenn's number, sister of Jaime.

I live on Southside and have been over there a couple times with no luck, its a long drive for me, PM me if with info.

I have several reliable trades.

Thanks.

Stay safe!!Sorry but Jen says Herr sister is in des plaines.

Butchcasidy
07-08-15, 10:00

Dream Log:

Man I think I'm done with this shit. I haven't had any real success in Chitown. I hope these dreams are helpful to you guys. Cic /5th is a horrible spot just like people have been saying.
This reminds me of a BSW I picked up at 159th and Halstead a few years back. Very aggressive, needing her medicine. I told her to get out, she refused and started to yell at some dude to help her (roll me) and she would split their buy. I kept driving about two blocks and there was a cop sitting in a parking lot, she said that I would go to jail if I did not give her money since the cops got free BJ's and that I ripped her off, even though we never made a deal. I just stopped next to the cop car (called her on her BS) and she got out and started talking to the cop. I drove off. No worries as cop stay there talking to her. Maybe he got his BJ, but he left me alone.

Slugga P
07-09-15, 09:59
Hey all.

Seems all the regulars are still out there and Melissa came back off of house arrest. Michelle on north, Maxine on north and Jolene on 47th seem to be still in business. Maxine wants you to call- seniors only pm me. Have digits. Melissa is in blue island now seniors pm me- have new digits.

This girl looked promising but she wouldn't go. Anyone know her?What were the cross streets for the north ave SW's. I never see anybody there.

Mannheim
07-09-15, 19:11
What were the cross streets for the north ave SW's. I never see anybody there.Maxine, Pulaski. North ave west of Cic has taken a nose dive over the last few years.

Anyone see that thick girl Rina lately? She was always near the Burger King on North, haven't seen her in some time.

Banks 726
07-09-15, 19:30
Maxine, Pulaski. North ave west of Cic has taken a nose dive over the last few years.

Anyone see that thick girl Rina lately? She was always near the Burger King on North, haven't seen her in some time.Yeah I have her number known her for years. She's good for a BJ that's about it.

NeoPerdip
07-09-15, 22:16
Hey all.

This girl looked promising but she wouldn't go. Anyone know her?Posted on Maxine a couple weeks ago and got her digits, but the line was disconnected when anyone called her. Does she have a new number or is her old line turned on?

OldAndInTheWay
07-10-15, 13:11
Posted on Maxine a couple weeks ago and got her digits, but the line was disconnected when anyone called her. Does she have a new number or is her old line turned on?It seems she is having trouble. She has a phone some guy gave her but doesn't answer too often. She does get back when she has time. Idnk. I have two other numbers for her but no one returns messages from those phones. Then out of the blue she'll call? I've given up on her.

OldAndInTheWay
07-10-15, 13:26
What were the cross streets for the north ave SW's. I never see anybody there.IMHO. North avenue is the track from Central Park to Cicero. Pulaski from Fullerton to division. Division and grand from Pulaski to the cvs. The police are heavy in groups at the subway near Central Park. Lots of new police cars with no I'd on them, no "mp or m plates". Even private cars of their own. Watch out. Read the rules. Cicero also from archer to i55; then again from division to Belmont.

NeoPerdip
07-10-15, 17:06
It seems she is having trouble. She has a phone some guy gave her but doesn't answer too often. She does get back when she has time. Idnk. I have two other numbers for her but no one returns messages from those phones. Then out of the blue she'll call? I've given up on her.Strangely enough, I called her today and she answered. Meh.

Genghis2
07-10-15, 20:02
Strangely enough, I called her today and she answered. Meh.Ok then, I guess I should keep trying. I had practically given up on her myself.

G2.

OPIllini
07-10-15, 23:39
Anyone has Jolene's phone number? Her old number is disconnected. PM please if you know it.

Mannheim
07-11-15, 06:42
Saturday morning 5 am.

47th tween Cal and Wes.

5 girls just chit chatting at Fairfield and another 2 strolling on their own. How spoiled you south siders are.

UzerName
07-13-15, 01:15
Super entertaining. Please don't stop, that was best post I've read in a while.Haha I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. That last outing was just very demotivating for me, maybe that's a good thing though. I wanted to share just so people know what they can expect out there. I've also found a lot of the posts here to be helpful and wanted to give back. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime. I thought about going the backpage route too but just haven't felt like really pulling the trigger on anything.

Davidonecall
07-13-15, 07:22
I know I have been out for a little bit. Medical reason (small heart attack) but I'm looking. I did started with a few from tagged but just looking for some nice SW. DOC.

Westside10
07-13-15, 08:20
Saw the BSW iv been spotting for a while on cic just before getting to Belmont she looks decent time was about 6 am ish that's all I got.

Rocket Dork
07-13-15, 08:57
I know I have been out for a little bit. Medical reason (small heart attack) but I'm looking. I did started with a few from tagged but just looking for some nice SW. DOC.Hope you are feeling better. Mongering and a better diet will make you feel better. Rocket Dork.

GhostPounder
07-13-15, 09:17
I know the brandy your talking about. BBBJ for. 2 at times. Maybe that's not smart of me. Real easy going. What was the cross street for the cermak SW??Yup. Brandy is nice. I started seeing her around like a year or two ago. She looks a lot different and run down. She looked good before and smelled better. I like to fuck her because her pussy is super soft when you're in it. This is when I can't find Kat. If you see Kat enough times she becomes friendly and give you plenty of time. I fucked her so good that she couldn't really walk after. I didn't give her a ride because during sex cops came right in front of us to bust someone. Kat, Brandy, and Mike have some nice squishy pussy. This one named Treecy, or something like that, hard to find, but a nice thick ass. I fucked her twice. I had her once last year and she loves to fuck. There's been some other sws I seen only once.

Rockwell to Cali. Sandra, Kat, and some others are usually around. Go up to Kedzie. Cops are extremely hot between Rockwell and Cali.

Thanks for the great reports. I'm interested in seeing that Indian!Good luck finding her. I don't see her around too often but she pops up some nights and days. Seen her with her s / o or another monger once. She waved.

Dream Log:

Man I think I'm done with this shit. I haven't had any real success in Chitown. I hope these dreams are helpful to you guys. Cic /5th is a horrible spot just like people have been saying.Should have went to her house. Look and see what type of person they are. A cop won't have any marks and will look clean. Most of these chicks look run down or high.

Don't give them a penny, or even offer it until it is time to start. I've learned that once most pocket their cash they act funny. I try to hold the money until I finish fucking, or at least gotten the condom with their pants down. One woman did me the same way when I started. It was 10 but she mentioned cops and pretended to be one. Looking back I realize she knew and played based off my weakness. Now I play on their weakness. If they don't want to drop it for my price then I'm to the next one. Half the time they'll say make it fast, the ones who know they can get more say bye. If they look good and at least went down a bit on their price then I'll do it.

I once went into a house of a BSW. It was hell. Filthy as fuck and had a demonic feel to it. I regret going to her house. It wasn't rushed but I just wanted to leave with all the pressure I felt, not to mention how bad it looked.

Haven't gone out in a while. Thinking of finding Kat and.

Davidonecall
07-13-15, 11:40
Hope you are feeling better. Mongering and a better diet will make you feel better. Rocket Dork.Thanks, the diet part is the hard part.

Mannheim
07-14-15, 04:25
Saw the BSW iv been spotting for a while on cic just before getting to Belmont she looks decent time was about 6 am ish that's all I got.If it's the short petite with no chest, skills around a 5.

Slugga P
07-14-15, 16:45
I was working by the neighborhood around 3:00 pm and saw couple of HSW and WSW. I took these pics, she is a MILF WSW as you can see. I've seen her very often around there. Good luck hunting and be safe.MILF name is Tina. Smashed that by the train tracks not too long ago. Definitely a PAWG in my book. Has anyone had experience with her?

Banks 726
07-15-15, 04:54
MILF name is Tina. Smashed that by the train tracks not too long ago. Definitely a PAWG in my book. Has anyone had experience with her?Where you see this Tina chick at? I don't see the pics your referring to. Did you get a number the guy who smashed by the train? I'm asking because I never see any big booty white girls out any info would be appreciated thanks.

Slugga P
07-15-15, 20:06
Where you see this Tina chick at? I don't see the pics your referring to. Did you get a number the guy who smashed by the train? I'm asking because I never see any big booty white girls out any info would be appreciated thanks.Cermak in between rockwell and Cali all the time. Kind of old but a** for days. Her pics are under same original post I replied to. I got her # pm me.

Gbaby31
07-16-15, 20:22
I know I have been out for a little bit. Medical reason (small heart attack) but I'm looking. I did started with a few from tagged but just looking for some nice SW. DOC.Glad to see you back DOC.

AceOfAsses
07-18-15, 15:59
Recently moved to chicago from texas, been in this site since past 5 years and was active at detroit boards before leaving from there after that I moved to few other states but wasn't much active cause after all the cites I been are using other sites.

Any way mates it good to be back. I have been reading boards and found some intel about where to hunt for SW's. Will share the intel if I find anything worth to share.

Till then, Play safe mates.

Nickk.

AceOfAsses
07-18-15, 20:52
Hunted on cicero, cermark & kostner found nothing besides lot of LE heat.

Saw a young WF walking on 26th and kedzie in black top blue jean shorts & black stockings. Made a you & came back but seems by then I'm late.

May be saw a couple of BBW BSW near kostner.

Seems not a good day 4 hunt, came home with blueballs.

Play safe.

Nick.

RickyRoller
07-18-15, 22:08
Cermak in between rockwell and Cali all the time. Kind of old but a** for days. Her pics are under same original post I replied to. I got her # pm me.She was nice right where you said she'll be. Thanks for the info was a nice success.

Mannheim
07-18-15, 22:24
Was having a long dream, up until sunrise. Around 6 am-ish on Jackie near Ken I spotted what looked like a WSW. She was talking with a man so I was a little hesitant. Good thing I was because the van in front of me starting popping off rounds at the two. I was the only other target available on the street after those two. Fortunately I was not involved. Went home soft and shaken.

Truman Flint
07-19-15, 23:35
Was having a long dream, up until sunrise. Around 6 am-ish on Jackie near Ken I spotted what looked like a WSW. She was talking with a man so I was a little hesitant. Good thing I was because the van in front of me starting popping off rounds at the two. I was the only other target available on the street after those two. Fortunately I was not involved. Went home soft and shaken.Glad you made it away safely!

Mr Charmo
07-20-15, 00:38
I know I have been out for a little bit. Medical reason (small heart attack) but I'm looking. I did started with a few from tagged but just looking for some nice SW. DOC.I had been wondering where DOC was! Glad you're taking care of yourself. All my angers out there, take care. Its a marathon, not a race. Try to last longer, so you can crush more ass. I know I have to take better care, for sure.

Mr Charmo
07-20-15, 00:43
Not sure if I posted on this already: got scoop couple weeks ago about a latina that was posting online. Once you'd get in contact, she would email you when she'd be out. Seemed like an interesting take, so I emailed her post. Though she would usually give me last minute notice.

I drove out to her spot one night, since she was supposed to be fair skinned with a tight body. Always wearing a white top and pink shorts? I got there and there were at least 4 desperate cars doing the rounds. I emailed her back, implying she was a waste of time. Far too inconspicuous to have so much concentrated, obvious activity.

Did anyone hook up with her? She was on the obvious forty something street.

Davidonecall
07-20-15, 08:07
I had been wondering where DOC was! Glad you're taking care of yourself. All my angers out there, take care. Its a marathon, not a race. Try to last longer, so you can crush more ass. I know I have to take better care, for sure.Let me know when you find a girl for a gang bang. I kind of missed a few of your post.

Msteresc
07-20-15, 17:46
Guys, I coming into your town tomorrow night (Midway airport) and could use a connection or what is the track in the midway area. I don't have a lot of time to search so the contact is best, I'd accept either and do appreciate the help.

I will help you out when or if you come to milwaukee.

Thanks in advance.

Banks 726
07-20-15, 21:27
Went out last night nothing special around north Ave Cicero, Madison, Washington Etc, picked up a BSW Reena around Roosevelt and Pulaski. She has a eye patch LOL maybe you guys have seen her older lady pretty thick. Decent overall nothing special but will do. Cool chick 30 got a average BJ and hit it doggy for about 15 minutes. Got digits it's a house number. She watches over elderly people. And says can have guys come over and do whatever in the hallway at were she stays.

As far as Tina goes I've yet too find her. And thanks to the guy who didn't provide a number:).

Vbenny
07-21-15, 17:13
Around 1 am last night I dreamed that I met a WSW named Maxine just off North and Pulaski. Her face was about a 7 and her body an 8. She offered half and half for sixty with latex, and or a CBJ for thirty. I told her I didn't like latex and she told me we could do the first event without. I told her I only wanted head, but would only pay twenty, so she gave an amazing BBBJ for twenty. After about ten minutes, she asked if I was close, and I told her I wasn't, but that I just couldn't do k9 with latex. She then helped me have one of the best dreams of my life for another twenty. Fellow mongers get that one while you can, you're not going to find a better dream out there.

ChicagoGoer
07-21-15, 17:29
Wanted to write this report sooner but did not have the time. Was cruising down four7 early Saturday morning around 4 am. I haven't seen this many SW in quite some time. There were several near Sac's bus and a few SWs making the stroll from the Shell and back. There was nothing really eye-catching until later but I will get to that shortly. I reached Rock and was waiting for the signal to go green. There was another several SW there but I could not get a great look. As the light turned I caught one walking down from a distance and took my chances to get a closer look. I parked on the side and two of them approached me. Before I did the LEO check I noticed her adam's apple was larger then mine and the other SW was clearly a TS. I rolled up my window politely and drove off. For shits and giggles I drove towards them again hoping to get a better look. 3/4 of them all TS. I am not saying anything pejorative about TS or their services, just curious on why there was over 8 of them at one time LOL.

Luckily, I was able to meet Rose, a young BSW. She was irked when I asked for the LEO check but better safe then sorry. Dreamed of a CBJ. 30. I didn't ask for the number as she asked to use my phone and I rather not risk having her try to run off with it after our little disagreement about LEO check. She mentioned her and her WSW (friend) don't typically work outside of BP. Sucks because she would be easily a 7-8 on the SW scale.

MalMonger
07-21-15, 19:13
She was irked when I asked for the LEO check but better safe then sorry.This whole LE check thing doesn't make sense to me. There's no law that says a working LE officer can't touch your junk, so how are you safer from having her do this?

And more importantly, if she is LE, you've just got yourself an indecent assault charge in addition to whatever else is coming your way.

The LE check thing seems to be a custom based more on, well, custom, than sound practice.

Now if I'm picking up a new girl and they want to grope me, and give me some free tit, who am I to argue!

ChicagoGoer
07-22-15, 02:26
Although I agree with your last portion completely. Makes me feel safer because I feel confidence no LEO would subject herself to the check. Also, if there is a pinch and she did do the check, one could possibly make a case regarding entrapment. Well I didn't offer her anything and she just started showing me the goods!

But I can see your POV.

This whole LE check thing doesn't make sense to me. There's no law that says a working LE officer can't touch your junk, so how are you safer from having her do this?

And more importantly, if she is LE, you've just got yourself an indecent assault charge in addition to whatever else is coming your way.

The LE check thing seems to be a custom based more on, well, custom, than sound practice.

Now if I'm picking up a new girl and they want to grope me, and give me some free tit, who am I to argue!

Banks 726
07-22-15, 03:34
Wanted to write this report sooner but did not have the time. Was cruising down four7 early Saturday morning around 4 am. I haven't seen this many SW in quite some time. There were several near Sac's bus and a few SWs making the stroll from the Shell and back. There was nothing really eye-catching until later but I will get to that shortly. I reached Rock and was waiting for the signal to go green. There was another several SW there but I could not get a great look. As the light turned I caught one walking down from a distance and took my chances to get a closer look. I parked on the side and two of them approached me. Before I did the LEO check I noticed her adam's apple was larger then mine and the other SW was clearly a TS. I rolled up my window politely and drove off. For shits and giggles I drove towards them again hoping to get a better look. 3/4 of them all TS. I am not saying anything pejorative about TS or their services, just curious on why there was over 8 of them at one time LOL.

Luckily, I was able to meet Rose, a young BSW. She was irked when I asked for the LEO check but better safe then sorry. Dreamed of a CBJ. 30. I didn't ask for the number as she asked to use my phone and I rather not risk having her try to run off with it after our little disagreement about LEO check. She mentioned her and her WSW (friend) don't typically work outside of BP. Sucks because she would be easily a 7-8 on the SW scale.So wait. You asked her if you can feel her too make sure she not LEO? I know sometime they grab you too make sure your good. I would think you can't get in no trouble if that's the case. But you touching them idk about all that LOL.

Banks 726
07-22-15, 04:06
Around 1 am last night I dreamed that I met a WSW named Maxine just off North and Pulaski. Her face was about a 7 and her body an 8. She offered half and half for sixty with latex, and or a CBJ for thirty. I told her I didn't like latex and she told me we could do the first event without. I told her I only wanted head, but would only pay twenty, so she gave an amazing BBBJ for twenty. After about ten minutes, she asked if I was close, and I told her I wasn't, but that I just couldn't do k9 with latex. She then helped me have one of the best dreams of my life for another twenty. Fellow mongers get that one while you can, you're not going to find a better dream out there.I know I sound like a broken record guys. But did you get a number? It seems like some people on here find these amazing chicks with awesome stories like this one, and you would think would get a number or even ask for one but nope nothing, face 7 body 8 for 20 dollars? BBBJ no rush what else can somebody want. It's dry out there. This literally does sound like a dream, I'm not trying too bash you Benny believe me I am not. But I'm on here too share my experiences with yall. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that way. Not with all but for the most part. Who knows if anyone ever sees this girl again. When I find somebody that I know is worthy of seeing again or if she just decent I always get numbers and I always share for the guys who know me on here they can vouch for me on that. I myself can have 2300 posts too if I just report that I drove around saw a bunch of ugly girls and went home. Stay safe out there and again appreciate the report hope too find her some day.

DWill
07-22-15, 08:57
I can assure you that no LEO will grab you or let you grab her. First and foremost it kills their case against you because of many legal reasons and jargon that I can't begin to explain. But if you asking how I know lets just say that a close friend of mine had charges against him dropped immediately once it was found out that the person he was allegedly talking too grab him and rubbed him in certain areas before he said any word of mileage. According to him the key was he didn't mention any miles before the groping occurred. This was also outside the vehicle on the street. So I can tell you from a friends very personal experience that in his case it is the right move to make to stay safe. Now as we all know LEO can do and say what they want. My two cents.

Dwill.

This whole LE check thing doesn't make sense to me. There's no law that says a working LE officer can't touch your junk, so how are you safer from having her do this?

DWill
07-22-15, 09:09
I fell asleep about 9 pm the other day and had a dream that was both crazy yet oddly fulfilling. Dreamed I was around 290 and sis and I ran into a small spinner names pinky. Now she was nothing like the famous pinky but she kept telling me she just got out of certain correctional establishments and already was hiding from her handler. Now I offered her a ride to where she could get away from her handler and in good spirit we talked and she offered me an opportunity to dream about some quick K9. So I obliged grabbed a cover and she warned me that the waters weren't very deep and it was a very small pool. She want lying this was the tightest, smallest pool I've ever swimmers in. Gents I was sore like I just had a fight with myself. It was the tightest fit I could have sworn I entered the pool through the backdoor. This pool was tight like the days when you were the first one there to open the pool before anyone else. I haven't ran into something that was this right a fit since I gained 40 pounds and tried on my old 30 waist jeans. Ok I will stop there but seriously if you happen to fall asleep and find yourself in the area please you have to dream of this one just to see how tight it really is. Not a looker, maybe 5 face, 5 body but pool was a 10. Wow no digits sorry.

Dwill.

TonyDe
07-22-15, 12:58
Was having a long dream, up until sunrise. Around 6 am-ish on Jackie near Ken I spotted what looked like a WSW. She was talking with a man so I was a little hesitant. Good thing I was because the van in front of me starting popping off rounds at the two. I was the only other target available on the street after those two. Fortunately I was not involved. Went home soft and shaken.Glad you didn't get shot, but I have to ask WTF is "Jackie near Ken"? Considering this could be a dangerous area apparently, why not let us know where you were at?

Benderedundat
07-22-15, 15:09
Glad you didn't get shot, but I have to ask WTF is "Jackie near Ken"? Considering this could be a dangerous area apparently, why not let us know where you were at?Honestly I am so tired of the abbreviations and the nicknames. I have been reading this board for over 10 years and it has just gotten stupid with people trying to be cute and out do each other with mystery names. It's not like the police don't know where the strolls are.

I'm really not sure what people are trying to hide.

Vbenny
07-22-15, 22:22
I know I sound like a broken record guys. But did you get a number? It seems like some people on here find these amazing chicks with awesome stories like this one, and you would think would get a number or even ask for one but nope nothing, face 7 body 8 for 20 dollars? BBBJ no rush what else can somebody want. It's dry out there. This literally does sound like a dream, I'm not trying too bash you Benny believe me I am not. But I'm on here too share my experiences with yall. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that way. Not with all but for the most part. Who knows if anyone ever sees this girl again. When I find somebody that I know is worthy of seeing again or if she just decent I always get numbers and I always share for the guys who know me on here they can vouch for me on that. I myself can have 2300 posts too if I just report that I drove around saw a bunch of ugly girls and went home. Stay safe out there and again appreciate the report hope too find her some day.I'm sorry Banks, I'm still relatively new to the scene and just thought I could go back to that area to find her again. Next time I post, I'll have digits for any dreams.

Banks 726
07-23-15, 02:39
I'm sorry Banks, I'm still relatively new to the scene and just thought I could go back to that area to find her again. Next time I post, I'll have digits for any dreams.Nothing too be sorry about, I'm not just saying for my sake. I'm sure you would want to see her again yourself, it's always good too have numbers for when it's dry or if you had a good time with the girl and you want to see her again. 75% of these girls can barely keep a phone on for too long. But it won't hurt too ask. Be safe everyone Tuesday I seen them boys on every corner and side street imaginable.

Banks 726
07-23-15, 02:50
Was in this area around 330 am. Had saw a very pretty HSW walkin down Pulaski just past 26th booty shorts looked pretty hot, went Around and she was gone in 20 secs. Saw a short Hispanic chick on 26th. I didn't get a good vibe off her but it was late and figured why not. Margarita short lot of make up, 5 face had some very nice big tits double Dz easily that was the deciding factor. She Puerto Rican. 22 $. CBJ horrible like I assumed didn't finish. She ain't have a number but gave me address. Doubt I'll go back unless if it's for a titty fuck LOL. She admitted too hitting the Rock. She was ok but the head was garbage. Her tits are amazing.

Mannheim
07-23-15, 04:32
Glad you didn't get shot, but I have to ask WTF is "Jackie near Ken"? Considering this could be a dangerous area apparently, why not let us know where you were at?Apparently abbreviations still work, LOL. Jackson and Kenton. Honestly didn't feel comfortable at all sharing that at first. But days later now I feel relieved after getting it off my chest. Scene keeps replaying in my head all day.

And yes, it's only one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the whole world.

Chubbs
07-24-15, 03:57
I was driving on 159th street the other day near indiana, right around 5 pm. I saw a real nice lookin redhead tat had all of the tell signs. I was in a rush and could not stop but I can't seem to get her out of my mind. Anyone out there know if this is a common spot for lurking? I'm new to the south burbs. I didn't get a great look at her but she looked decent at a glance. Def not busted up. Also, any info on good spots to find SW around the area would be great.

PaintBaller
07-25-15, 00:13
Was wondering if someone can help me out to hook me up tomorrow. I am new to this.

Sam Doherty
07-26-15, 23:02
I've seen her post a few times now. She's out on 47 and says her name is nika / vero. Anyone see her? Pm me jw how she is.

RichardHead788
07-27-15, 09:04
Finally saw a WSW along with a few BSW last Thur night around 1 am. Found Julie who I think I've met before. Anyways, nothing to write home about in the looks department (on the pipe). But performance was above average. Gave her. 4 for BBBJ with cof. Gave me digits, but I called over the weekend and the phone was off.

ChiBulls623
07-27-15, 22:24
I've seen her post a few times now. She's out on 47 and says her name is nika / vero. Anyone see her? Pm me jw how she is.I saw the same post on CL. Makes me curious as to what she looks like. And what her skills are like.

Member #5102
07-28-15, 01:03
Met a little sweetheart who needs clients. Perfect little ass and legs on this one, had a great time. Enjoy the pics and pm me if you are interested in her number.

Member #5102
07-28-15, 01:19
And ran into the usual suspects. There were some ladies out on Belmont and Pulaski, one was blonde with long legs and tats everywhere. I mean everywhere, even her face. I was interested because of those legs, but I seem to remember someone posting negative comments about her. Any info on her would be nice. The other lady was Tanya, the Russian walker. I wanted her, but she was picked up. I saw Hollywood, but she didn't recognize me in my new ride and ignored me. I love that woman's body, short and thick can't get enough of that. Other than that it's all about time, money and miles. You can find something decent you just have to be willing to put the work in.

Mrportage1980
07-28-15, 01:36
Met a little sweetheart who needs clients to get off the street. Perfect little ass and legs on this one, had a great time. Enjoy the pics and pm me if you are interested in her number.Sup ton, I'm interested in this spinner, can I get her digits?

Ump1969
07-28-15, 03:12
It's early Tuesday. Hopefully, someone will see this soon enough to avoid trouble. 47th a few blocks west of Rockwell. Mid forties, long scraggly hair, lots of tit showing. Opened my car door, asked what I was looking for. Wouldn't get in. I told her just driving around and vamoosed ASAP.

Ump1969
07-28-15, 08:47
Was wondering if someone can help me out to hook me up tomorrow. I am new to this.You are excused for being new. But no one will "hook you up". We were all once new. You read this forum and learn where the hot spots are. You go the front pages and learn the rules of behavior. Then you hit the streets. Occasionally a senior might pass you a phone number by PM. It doesn't hhappen often. Most members don't appreciate fishermen. We have no way of knowing whether or not you are LEO (law enforcement office). Not trying to be rude or mean- that's just the way it is.

OldAndInTheWay
07-28-15, 17:01
Hello there.

Recently met with Ce Ce again, have digits for seniors.

Michelle finally has some guy letting her use his fone- have digits for seniors.

Melissa in blue island is looking for guys who will show up. Have digits for seniors.

Ce Ce is pretty good changed her looks a bit soft p. Are mix. Just a touch more softness on her body 8 of 10 on looks. 9 on skills. Right on target with price. Nice pretty cool too.

Melissa tiny little spinner 8 of 10 on looks 7 on skills a little bit rushed. Really worried about going back to county. No In call. Text only.

Michelle tiny little spinner car dates only good skills nice looking good time will repeat. Very street worn.

Saw Ashley / Hollywood for the first time the other night nice. Had to Tie A board to my ass so I wouldn't fall in. She'll stick anything in there. And obviously some very very well endowed mongers' units. Too bad for us normal guys. But she is a really nice little girl- young 22. Be nice to her she's a nice girl. No digits. Grand and Pulaski from division to north. Short, really long beautiful blond hair a little more padding all over, nice to just spoon with. Really loose kitty. A Mac truck (or Johnson) must have been thru there. A little chubby girl that you will want to take home.

Maxine hot little spinner really doing a lot of drugs. Is all wrapped up and nervous, will repeat. Eight on looks, nine on skills, a little too talkative. Good prices. Very inconsistent within the fone. North ave from the liquor store at Hamlin to Pulaski. Really nice though and beautiful.

I was with Nichole a while back. Have not been able to find her again. Pretty tall girl, 6 on the looks, 8 on skills, good prices very willing. No numbers she may only walk from 4 to 10. Pulaski from Chicago to north. Dirty blond medium length hair. Very skinny nice looking war torn. Will repeat.

On the47 strip (actually 51st) I found shae, a good looking newbie. Been out here for about a month. 7 on the looks,6 on skills due to lack of experience but nice good prices and will repeat. No digits. 51st and Ashland to 47th. Maybe west of Ashland on 47.

PaintBaller
07-28-15, 21:36
You are excused for being new. But no one will "hook you up". We were all once new. You read this forum and learn where the hot spots are. You go the front pages and learn the rules of behavior. Then you hit the streets. Occasionally a senior might pass you a phone number by PM. It doesn't hhappen often. Most members don't appreciate fishermen. We have no way of knowing whether or not you are LEO (law enforcement office). Not trying to be rude or mean- that's just the way it is.Thank you for the advise.

HellBent213
07-29-15, 06:52
Went out for quite awhile tonight and decided on the 64 area. There was fair amount of rain in batches, but when it stopped there seemed to be SWs popping out of the woodwork left and right. Probably saw 12-15 SWs tonight in all different sizes and color. Ended up going with Mari for a BBBJ for. 4 which was pretty damn good. Took direction well and was very energetic. She was PR or hispanic, petite, maybe a 5 in the face. Looked like she might have been on something a little heavier than the greenery. Still good though.

Dropped her off on fully just a pinch east of pulaski and there were several around there but they all disappeared pretty quickly. This was around 2-2:30 perhaps. Maybe 3.

Needing time to reboot I made some loops from ski down to army, down to maybe Cali, and then back to fully. After that initial wave upon dropping the one off, that area was pretty dead.

Back to good old norf. Cruised that area for awhile and passed over many selections. There was a petite younger brunette who I was trying to get then poof! She disappeared. That would've been wonderful.

By ski and grand I thought a younger blonde with a tightly pulled back ponytail. Nice body too. That one ran. 40 also for the BBBJ and was tremendous. Wish she had digits but does not. Said she stays around central pk and grand. Name was ashley with a nickname of Hollywood.

Uncle didn't have too strong of a presence at all tonight. Rain keeps them stagnant I guess. LOL. Anyway, have Mari's (she almost pronounced it as Motty) digits and willing to trade with those who have an established track record. Be safe guys.

GhostPounder
07-29-15, 08:42
Does anyone have Ashley's number? Petite white girl that lives by Pulaski and Madison. Her name pops up and I haven't seen her in over a year! Last time I fucked she was pretty good.

Rocket Dork
07-29-15, 08:50
Hello there.

Michelle finally has some guy letting her use his fone- have digits for seniors.

Melissa in blue island is looking for guys who will show up. Have digits for seniors.

Ce Ce is pretty good changed her looks a bit soft p. Are mix. Just a touch more softness on her body 8 of 10 on looks. 9 on skills. Right on target with price. Nice pretty cool too.

Melissa tiny little spinner 8 of 10 on looks 7 on skills a little bit rushed. Really worried about going back to county. No In call. Text only.

Michelle tiny little spinner car dates only good skills nice looking good time will repeat. Very street worn.

Saw Ashley / Hollywood for the first time the other night nice. Had to Tie A board to my ass so I wouldn't fall in. She'll stick anything in there. And obviously some very very well endowed mongers' units. Too bad for us normal guys. But she is a really nice little girl- young 22. Be nice to her she's a nice girl. No digits. Grand and Pulaski from division to north. Short, really long beautiful blond hair a little more padding all over, nice to just spoon with. Really loose kitty. A Mac truck (or Johnson) must have been thru there. A little chubby girl that you will want to take home.

Maxine hot little spinner really doing a lot of drugs. Is all wrapped up and nervous, will repeat. Eight on looks, nine on skills, a little too talkative. Good prices. Very inconsistent within the fone. North ave from the liquor store at Hamlin to Pulaski. Really nice though and beautiful.

I was with Nichole a while back. Have not been able to find her again. Pretty tall girl, 6 on the looks, 8 on skills, good prices very willing. No numbers she may only walk from 4 to 10. Pulaski from Chicago to north. Dirty blond medium length hair. Very skinny nice looking war torn. Will repeat.

On the47 strip (actually 51st) I found shae, a good looking newbie. Been out here for about a month. 7 on the looks,6 on skills due to lack of experience but nice good prices and will repeat. No digits. 51st and Ashland to 47th. Maybe west of Ashland on 47.Thanks RocketDork.

Lebruno
07-29-15, 09:05
Impressive. LMFAO reading about Ashley. Used to know someone fitting that description. Please keep it cumming!

Hello there.

Impressive reporting! LMAO reading about Ashley. Used to know someone fitting that description. Please do keep it cumming!

On the47 strip (actually 51st) I found shae, a good looking newbie. Been out here for about a month. 7 on the looks,6 on skills due to lack of experience but nice good prices and will repeat. No digits. 51st and Ashland to 47th. Maybe west of Ashland on 47.

Mannheim
07-30-15, 04:34
Hello there.

On the47 strip (actually 51st) I found shae, a good looking newbie. Been out here for about a month. 7 on the looks,6 on skills due to lack of experience but nice good prices and will repeat. No digits. 51st and Ashland to 47th. Maybe west of Ashland on 47.She actually goes by the name SmAshley. Bust that one out on her and she'll laugh her ass off, might even offer a discount. The girl gave birth at 17, at that time the father of her child was 57 year old convict. I'd say that pussy has been smashed up a bit.

Milfseeker21
07-30-15, 22:40
Thanks to Ton, had a chance to meet up with this girl on the West Side near a Walgreens. Unfortunately, I must have caught her on a bad day. She is clearly a user, and literally talked the entire time, including a full 3 minute stretch (at least one full song on the radio) when I was hanging out in the air and her mouth was 1 inch from it. Decent skills, cost me. 4 for bbj and she spit it out the window when done. All told, may repeat in a pinch but not likely. Skills 7. 5, looks 5 (had sunglasses on the whole time to cover bad acne / pick scars on her face. As always YMMV. GL.

-MILF Man.

Dotron
08-01-15, 02:21
Went for a long north side drive to clear my mind Fri night around 9 or 10 pm. Cicero to north to Pulaski to Belmont. Maybe too early in the night, there was a ton of general public and traffic. Saw a few possible BSW on north but so many people out in the streets.

Telchiman
08-03-15, 00:07
Struck out on fellow monger info for a spinner she could not play. I went looking for entertainment on sis up to bel. Found an older WSW two scale at sis and ful. Turned in alley next to auto dealer she jumped right in did the popo check.

She offered. 2 for BBBJ or covered and. 3 for half and half. Took me to a parking spot and did cover half and half. She is tight kitty for an older worker. Had me drop her off up from her place around arm and kil said I could find her any time.

At her place if I wanted to pay.

Vick123
08-03-15, 01:30
Haven't really hit the streets lately as I have either just been keeping out of trouble, picking up regulars or trying BP. But tonight was in the mood to hunt a bit because I had just had a few drinks at a cool little dive bar nearby.

Decided to hit Cic from Bel to North. Nothing there so took a drive from north to pul and kept going east. Then I spotted a slim blonde WSW to my right. Looked really good from a distance dressed in all black.

Did a lap and she was getting some attention so didn't think I would get her. But I turned into the next street and out my rear view I see her turn the corner.

Soon she is in my car and she tells me that she only turned because she was avoiding a monger that was being too obvious trying to honk and pick her up on a major street. Hope it wasn't anyone on this board which I doubt as that
was a rookie mistake. In any case her name was Jessica. As I said spinner blonde WSW. 4 on the face 8 on the body if you like a thin type. Settled on. 40 for half and half.

All covered but GREAT BJ skills. Almost finished me off that way which isn't easy especially covered. Finally moved on to mish and then doggy. She was nice and tight but rushed a bit because it was so hot.
according to her. Wasnt pushy but rushed nontheless. Popped after 10 min and dropped her back off.

Tried to get digits but of course "She lost her phone last night" Says she isn't out often, but lives in the area so might be out the next few weeks.

So if you see her take the plunge. New to the area so might be around a often. Again, sorry I didn't get any digits to share as that was a main goal for tonight.

Be safe out there.

ArminHammer
08-03-15, 02:12
Good stuff as usual fellas. I need to get back into the scene, I've been gone for too long.

Dotron
08-03-15, 23:20
I noticed the Chicago prost arrest website has only 2 guys for last 30 days. I wonder if they stopped updating it or what.

Saw a bit of action on north last couple days. No one that looked great but better than nothing.

Slapshot
08-04-15, 00:55
I noticed the Chicago prost arrest website has only 2 guys for last 30 days. I wonder if they stopped updating it or what.

Saw a bit of action on north last couple days. No one that looked great but better than nothing.It's been that way for a long time now, maybe these clowns are actually doing real police work? Over 40 people were shot this past weekend.

Dotron
08-05-15, 05:42
It's been that way for a long time now, maybe these clowns are actually doing real police work? Over 40 people were shot this past weekend.I wonder if they're just not updating it or not making a lot of arrests? There's a new one today, in the south side. But I'm having a hard time believing it. I remember there used to about 30 arrests listed each month.

BruceWayne01
08-05-15, 06:52
Was out looking and observed one WSW close to north & pulski made the blk and got to a closer look she was deff on something or needed to see her street pharmacist she was pacing on the middle of the street then running from one side to the other outside of the very strange behavior she looked kinda cute but I passed drove north from sis all the way to Irving and observed one blk SW and one kinda thick Hispanic SW on the drive back south observed a cutie WSW with glasses and a white skirt but she disappeared when I make the blk then observed WSW walking south on sis from arm over all not bad sightings and uncle activity was low to very minimum but they were still out there sucks I could not partake this was between 0200-0400 hrs if any one has info for trade I am looking for a dream with someone who has a tongue ring? I know of a petite spinner with great dt skills in the area of Austin & division As always stay safe out there.

OldAndInTheWay
08-05-15, 10:54
Was out after work yesterday, around six am Not being able to sleep, and did the cruise down 47th from Kegdzie to western and saw a bunch! Joyce and karen as usual, but I found a small thicker WSW named Katie that gave her number, which appears to be slightly bogus since she never set up or does not listen to v. M. Could not partake so will keep trying to find that one! Good looks, hot little body but a bit of a acne visible on her face and body. Will report if I catch up with her. Joyce karen some HSW's, an older rough looking WSW and a couple of BSW's. Fun watching the freaks early am bustling around trying t get away from the sun!

Member #5102
08-05-15, 16:30
I wonder if they're just not updating it or not making a lot of arrests? There's a new one today, in the south side. But I'm having a hard time believing it. I remember there used to about 30 arrests listed each month.Chicago is on its way to another year of 500 murders. Chi and Baltimore are in the national spotlight almost every week due to the violence. If Gary values his job he'll tell the patrols to forget about the ladies / mongers and focus on gangs / drugs / guns.

Tina, WSW, short hair, 4 on looks, 6 on body is back around Cicero and 290. She once worked Cermak and Cali but that area dried up. 20 for BBBJ swallow, not bad. Melissa, short red head, bruises all over face and body is in the same area. Not a fan of her, she tried to rip me off once, IMO stay away.

Pinky is also around, but she looks worn.

Sarah and Kaitlyn are also out, but the drugs have taken tolls on their bodies. There's a lack of new talent on Cicero and 5th and the ones out there now aren't looking good. Have a feeling that area will be dead soon.

Will try my luck on the south side.

Mannheim
08-06-15, 03:52
Not proud to admit, but while a little inebriated the other early morning I was pulled over immediately after picking up a girl. The cop just happened to be passing down the side street while I did the scoop up in an alley off the main drag. He asked me to step out the car and tell I quote "the mother fuckin truth". Playing stupid was only resulting terribly by his noticiable anger (napoleon complex), so I rolled the dice and replied with the truth.

He told me if he catches me again he was going to take my vehicle. Then he told me to I quote "kick that disgusting bit#h out the car and go home". Oh and I did. I did notice him just pulling along side of her to run her info so she wasn't arrested immediately either.

Truthfu11
08-06-15, 06:39
Not proud to admit, but while a little inebriated the other early morning I was pulled over immediately after picking up a girl. The cop just happened to be passing down the side street while I did the scoop up in an alley off the main drag. He asked me to step out the car and tell I quote "the mother fuckin truth". Playing stupid was only resulting terribly by his noticiable anger (napoleon complex), so I rolled the dice and replied with the truth.

He told me if he catches me again he was going to take my vehicle. Then he told me to I quote "kick that disgusting bit#h out the car and go home". Oh and I did. I did notice him just pulling along side of her to run her info so she wasn't arrested immediately either.I think most beat cops would rather scare the crap out of you (if you look like an upstanding citizen and don't reek of weed or have heat on the seat next to you) than have to go through the hassle of bring you to the station and filling out the paperwork for an arrest. It's the special units of Uncle Tommie's (abetted by the CPD) that are pulling the stings / sweeps that are going to book in a second. That's their job and the only reason they're on the street in the first place. Their job assignment is to "book 'them, Danno". The beat cop is to "Serve and Protect".

Just MHO.

AlreadeGone
08-06-15, 14:06
Was out after work yesterday, around six am Not being able to sleep, and did the cruise down 47th from Kegdzie to western and saw a bunch! Joyce and karen as usual, but I found a small thicker WSW named Katie that gave her number, which appears to be slightly bogus since she never set up or does not listen to v. M. Could not partake so will keep trying to find that one! Good looks, hot little body but a bit of a acne visible on her face and body. Will report if I catch up with her. Joyce karen some HSW's, an older rough looking WSW and a couple of BSW's. Fun watching the freaks early am bustling around trying t get away from the sun!Ahh Katie. Definitely a sexy little thing. Dreamt of her twice around the same time same day same place 2 different weeks. From my dream 40 BBBJ but that number May vary. 7 on the skills nothing too special there complained about her neck hurting halfway through both times but still got it done. Been wanting to smash that gorgeous ass maybe on my next dream.

Dave64
08-06-15, 14:47
Strolled down 47th between wes an sis with nothing around. Only made one pas but still nada.

Genghis2
08-06-15, 18:24
I think most beat cops would rather scare the crap out of you (if you look like an upstanding citizen and don't reek of weed or have heat on the seat next to you) than have to go through the hassle of bring you to the station and filling out the paperwork for an arrest. It's the special units of Uncle Tommie's (abetted by the CPD) that are pulling the stings / sweeps that are going to book in a second. That's their job and the only reason they're on the street in the first place. Their job assignment is to "book 'them, Danno". The beat cop is to "Serve and Protect".

Just MHO.This was a nice assessment of the situation on your part Truthfu11. Especially since I have known more than one beat cop who was partaking of the little street gems out there while on duty. Hell, they have to work the neighborhoods every day and need to be on somewhat good terms with the residents. That way they can use leverage to get tips and information about cases they are working on. Just saying.

G2.

Sam Singer
08-06-15, 20:22

He told me if he catches me again he was going to take my vehicle. Then he told me to I quote "kick that disgusting bit#h out the car and go home". Oh and I did. I did notice him just pulling along side of her to run her info so she wasn't arrested immediately either.I am so glad it worked out for you. Even reading about it made me anxious. In other threads here I read the best advice is to keep your mouth shut and plead the fifth. But in your case that may have made him angrier and take you through the process? Tough call.

Role playing if I was in your place, I may have done the same thing, though such a tactic did not quite work once for a traffic ticket. It was for a clear lane violation. I saw him and looked at his face and showed some facial gestures to indicate 'oops, sorry'. He still followed me and gave me a ticket and quoted my admissio as one of the circumstantial evidence.

FrankyCando
08-07-15, 17:05

He told me if he catches me again he was going to take my vehicle. Then he told me to I quote "kick that disgusting bit#h out the car and go home". Oh and I did. I did notice him just pulling along side of her to run her info so she wasn't arrested immediately either.

I don't chase SW anymore stopped that 20 years ago. But about 2 years ago in the winter I was dropping off an employee after some overtime and his last bus had left.
Dropped him off near Cic and arm took a short cut through the alley onto cic just south of arm. The fricken lights came on and 2 squads surrounded me.
I have 2 plain clothes drilling me like drill sergeants in my face. I start laughing. They kept screaming at me. Asking me if I was drinking I start laughing again.
They asked me if they can search my car. I said go right on ahead. Of course they found nothing but some condoms under the drivers floor mat. I start laughing again.
One plain clothes thought he hit jackpot with the 3 condoms he found. I kept laughing. I explain to them that I dropped someone off down the block and just took the.
Alley back to cic. Likely story they say I tell them its 25 below zero and no SW anywhere anyways. They tell me to empty my pockets. In my pocket had a large stash.
Of cash. The weeks take from work. They thought they hit jackpot again. Up pulls another plain car. He comes up close and yells at me "Frank what you doing here.
" told him I was coming out of alley after dropping off an employee. He tells the other 2 to drive away. Me and the last dic use to eat at same restaurant mutually.

they never busted me when i was chasing sw and trying to bust me when I wasn't :)

Dick Hertz
08-08-15, 08:25
I don't chase SW anymore stopped that 20 years ago. But about 2 years ago in the winter I was dropping off an employee after some overtime and his last bus had left.
Dropped him off near Cic and arm took a short cut through the alley onto cic just south of arm. The fricken lights came on and 2 squads surrounded me.
I have 2 plain clothes drilling me like drill sergeants in my face. I start laughing. They kept screaming at me. Asking me if I was drinking I start laughing again.
They asked me if they can search my car. I said go right on ahead. Of course they found nothing but some condoms under the drivers floor mat. I start laughing again.
One plain clothes thought he hit jackpot with the 3 condoms he found. I kept laughing. I explain to them that I dropped someone off down the block and just took the.
Alley back to cic. Likely story they say I tell them its 25 below zero and no SW anywhere anyways. They tell me to empty my pockets. In my pocket had a large stash.
Of cash. The weeks take from work. They thought they hit jackpot again. Up pulls another plain car. He comes up close and yells at me "Frank what you doing here.
" told him I was coming out of alley after dropping off an employee. He tells the other 2 to drive away. Me and the last dic use to eat at same restaurant mutually.

they never busted me when i was chasing sw and trying to bust me when I wasn't :)Something similar to this happened to me about six years ago. I was dropping a coworker off and they wanted me to let him out in the alley. It was near Cic and Full but I thought nothing of it and when I pull off the first block I came to was gong in the wrong direction so in between the next alley was when I was stop. It was winter and when uncle LEO wanted to search my car I said ok since I had nothing to hide. I was handcuffed and left outside for for nearly 30 min while the cop checked everything in my car and after freezing in the 20 degree weather he uncuffed me and told me its ok to go. When I got back into the car it was a complete mess everything was thrown on the floor. I was able to drive to a conveniences store trying to clean up the mess he had made and that is when he pulled up behind me yelling why am I still here. Cold and pisssed off I exploded yelling back at the condition he left my car and making me sit in the cold and he took off. Looking at the police videos now I should not have done that. I guess I avoided an a** whooping.

Cubiche
08-08-15, 09:09
Earlier today (2 am) I was driving home on North Ave just east of Pulaski, out of the corner of my eye I spotted slender BSW that I had dated a couple of times last year. The digits that she had provided eventually was turned off and I lost contact. When I went around, she was gone. Maybe somebody here was the culprit. If so, did you get the new digits?

Milfseeker21
08-08-15, 12:16
Hit the 47th and Cic area around 2:30 for about an hour and saw a lot of the usual suspects previously reported on, most down 47th between Kedz and Sacramento. Guys, be warned, uncle was out in full force last night. Within 5 minutes of my trip, I saw an unmarked maroon impala pull up to one of the bus stops and chat up WSW Katie. Would have thought nothing of it, but I was actually right behind this car for a few blocks. Well, fast forward 5 minutes later and I had turned around making a loop. I see the same car come flying by, red and blue lights in the rear windshield, only to see him pass a few cars and kill the blue and reds like 3 blocks later. There was another of the exact same make and model turning down the alleys, parking a block away, killing his lights, and just sticking the nose of his car out facing 47th so he could catch mongers as they pulled up to the girls. I saw them talk to multiple girls from their vehicles but didn't see any interrogated, although the two beefy blondes by Kedz got the hell out of there right quick. This went on for an hour. At least 2 of them circling a 6 block radius, plus 1 or 2 CPD suvs from time to time. Bigger head prevailed and I went home. Heads up out there fellas.

-MILF.

Member #5102
08-09-15, 01:58
Hit the 47th and Cic area around 2:30 for about an hour and saw a lot of the usual suspects previously reported on, most down 47th between Kedz and Sacramento. Guys, be warned, uncle was out in full force last night. Within 5 minutes of my trip, I saw an unmarked maroon impala pull up to one of the bus stops and chat up WSW Katie. Would have thought nothing of it, but I was actually right behind this car for a few blocks. Well, fast forward 5 minutes later and I had turned around making a loop. I see the same car come flying by, red and blue lights in the rear windshield, only to see him pass a few cars and kill the blue and reds like 3 blocks later. There was another of the exact same make and model turning down the alleys, parking a block away, killing his lights, and just sticking the nose of his car out facing 47th so he could catch mongers as they pulled up to the girls. I saw them talk to multiple girls from their vehicles but didn't see any interrogated, although the two beefy blondes by Kedz got the hell out of there right quick. This went on for an hour. At least 2 of them circling a 6 block radius, plus 1 or 2 CPD suvs from time to time. Bigger head prevailed and I went home. Heads up out there fellas.

-MILF.Yeah, they are using unmarked Impalas, Malibus, Fusions and Chargers. You can't tell they are LEO til they hit the cherries. There was a shooting in that area last night around 4 AM, good thing LEO was around.

Himes
08-09-15, 12:24
Yeah, they are using unmarked Impalas, Malibus, Fusions and Chargers. You can't tell they are LEO til they hit the cherries. There was a shooting in that area last night around 4 AM, good thing LEO was around.Ford Explorers and Edges as well. Remember, if stopped "Comply now, complain later".

OldAndInTheWay
08-09-15, 13:42
Found a new girl Near 51 and Ashland gents. Awsw, fairly tall, thin very attractive. Not all drugged out butt in a bad place. Tells a sad tale of woe. Well I helped her out and will repeat. 8 on the looks, 7 on skills cool little kitty, will negotiate. Says she has 3 kids here she is having trouble supporting. Idnk I haven't seen 'them but I'll believe her for now. Restricted menu but fair. Long ginger hair, 5'7/5'8, very nice shape and fresh looking. Seniors only, you know the drill. Have digits.

Genghis2
08-09-15, 18:46
Something similar to this happened to me about six years ago. I was dropping a coworker off and they wanted me to let him out in the alley. It was near Cic and Full but I thought nothing of it and when I pull off the first block I came to was gong in the wrong direction so in between the next alley was when I was stop. It was winter and when uncle LEO wanted to search my car I said ok since I had nothing to hide. I was handcuffed and left outside for for nearly 30 min while the cop checked everything in my car and after freezing in the 20 degree weather he uncuffed me and told me its ok to go. When I got back into the car it was a complete mess everything was thrown on the floor. I was able to drive to a conveniences store trying to clean up the mess he had made and that is when he pulled up behind me yelling why am I still here. Cold and pisssed off I exploded yelling back at the condition he left my car and making me sit in the cold and he took off. Looking at the police videos now I should not have done that. I guess I avoided an a** whooping.Brings back some sad memories guys. Same scenario happened to me on 14th and Kostner about 10 years ago. Pulled me over accused me of wanting to get a "hunk of Ho" and completely emptied my entire work van out on the street. Had some vitamins in the van in their bottles and told me I was going downtown till they were analyzed by the lab, which could take up to 3 days or so. I told them sure, go right ahead but after the analysis comes back clean as I knew it would, they would be hearing from my attorney. (My big mouth could have landed me in jail for sure as they could have just planted some bennies or whatnot in my samples.) Nonetheless, I escaped with a big mess and was thankful to be on my way to work.

G2.

ChicagoGoer
08-09-15, 19:41
I ventured down 47th early Sunday Monday only to find massive amounts of our uncle. They were searching a possible monger at the Sac stop and 10 minutes later they were at the Rock stop doing the same. About 3 am they had someone on Talman pulled over when I drove passed 5 minutes later there was a flipped over SUV. WTF. Was a bad night as when CPD was dealing with the stop and the flipped SUV. Dart's henchmen started to patrol the streets bothering all SWs. Waste of gas but atleast I got home safe.

Vbenny
08-10-15, 03:21
I thought I dreamt of a WSW named Rachel, who I met last July (2014) on North and Central Park (one of my best dreams). She told me she was half Lebanese and half Jewish, she had an alt look and said she had just gotten out of jail. Been trying to see her since, I wasn't smart enough to ask for her number then (a little bit of a pattern for me). Anyone have any idea who I'm talking about, and if she's still around the city?

Dotron
08-10-15, 13:40
Did why'all see the story on ald Moore trolling Englewood at 3 am.

AlreadeGone
08-10-15, 16:11
Did why'all see the story on ald Moore trolling Englewood at 3 am.https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150810/auburn-gresham/prostitute-charged-with-punching-ald-david-moore-police-say

Dick Hertz
08-10-15, 16:34
Did why'all see the story on ald Moore trolling Englewood at 3 am.No but tell you what you heard.

Westside10
08-12-15, 08:34
Tues mourning around 440 am by Cicero and Fullerton spotted a WSW by the McDonald's didn't get a good look but from behind I rate 6 then after work on my way home around 1 pm spotted LEO hassling a old WSW by Cicero and Roscoe. That's it that's all stay safe and stay free.

DWill
08-12-15, 17:07
Was in the south side over the weekend had to make some stops. Was flying through 67th by the park. Always hear about you guys finding action around there but I've never seen a soul. I always keep the radar up just in case. I happen to see a BSW. Very nice has a long life story about jail time, mongers trying to rape her, how she avoids AA and some Hispanics. Funny because that's the entire neighborhood in that area. She was really cool and down to earth actually. 7. 5 body and 5-6 face. Not the cutest but not fugly either. Body was real nice just some belly marks from kids. After talking with her I of course dreamed of a CBJ, CFS. All at a very reasonable per diem .4 Says she lives out east but comes into that area so no one recognizes her. I did get digits but only seniors please. I will have to get her permission to give it out but I'm willing to ask for the seniors on here that have helped me many times over.

Dwill.

Chubbs
08-15-15, 08:43
Was cruising around last night and saw what looked like a real nice looking WSW by the HD on cic. About 5'3". 8 on the body 8 on the face, and was carrying what looked like a beach bag. She thought no one was looking, but I saw her pull out a radio out of her bag. Not a cell phone. I've had a few run ins with my stupid uncle, and I've seen the type of radios they use. I turned around up the block and headed back towards cic and saw her walking with a taller HSW looking. Dark hair, skinny, dark jeans and a light colored top. This might not mean anything, but I know what I saw. That ginger would have been a good score if she was real. So be careful out there because she's going to get someone soon. Also. Does anyone out there know what happened to that cute WSW that used to be on cic btween North and Full? She used to go by Sam I think. Blonde hair, great ass. Please let me know if she still hangs around over there. Thanks.

SouthSideRed
08-15-15, 15:08
Was cruising around last night and saw what looked like a real nice looking WSW by the HD on cic. About 5'3". 8 on the body 8 on the face, and was carrying what looked like a beach bag. She thought no one was looking, but I saw her pull out a radio out of her bag. Not a cell phone. I've had a few run ins with my stupid uncle, and I've seen the type of radios they use. I turned around up the block and headed back towards cic and saw her walking with a taller HSW looking. Dark hair, skinny, dark jeans and a light colored top. This might not mean anything, but I know what I saw. That ginger would have been a good score if she was real. So be careful out there because she's going to get someone soon. Also. Does anyone out there know what happened to that cute WSW that used to be on cic btween North and Full? She used to go by Sam I think. Blonde hair, great ass. Please let me know if she still hangs around over there. Thanks.Which HD are you talking about?

Humpfree
08-16-15, 11:18
Was cruising around last night and saw what looked like a real nice looking WSW by the HD on cic. About 5'3". 8 on the body 8 on the face, and was carrying what looked like a beach bag. She thought no one was looking, but I saw her pull out a radio out of her bag. Not a cell phone. I've had a few run ins with my stupid uncle, and I've seen the type of radios they use. I turned around up the block and headed back towards cic and saw her walking with a taller HSW looking. Dark hair, skinny, dark jeans and a light colored top. This might not mean anything, but I know what I saw. That ginger would have been a good score if she was real. So be careful out there because she's going to get someone soon. Also. Does anyone out there know what happened to that cute WSW that used to be on cic btween North and Full? She used to go by Sam I think. Blonde hair, great ass. Please let me know if she still hangs around over there. Thanks.I get the Cic but not the HD? Help.

Cubiche
08-16-15, 12:05
I get the Cic but not the HD? Help.I would guess Home Depot by Arm.

Chubbs
08-17-15, 04:46
I would guess Home Depot by Arm.Yeah, it was the home depot by armitage.

Banks 726
08-18-15, 17:07
Saw her Saturday went up to her on foot, got the number that's current now. She not hard to find but if you guys need it lmk.

Dick Hertz
08-18-15, 21:41
Saw her Saturday went up to her on foot, got the number that's current now. She not hard to find but if you guys need it lmk.I would like to know what she looks like and how was the service?

Banks 726
08-19-15, 04:06
I would like to know what she looks like and how was the service?Didn't partake buddy. I don't half ass reports. Guys on here been talking about her lately. You can almost always catch her there in the afternoon around cermak by that dollar store or whatever it is, grabbed the number will see her soon. Not expecting the world. But it shouldn't be too bad I'll share the number. Something I wish more people on here would learn too do:).

Banks 726
08-19-15, 04:10
She not new but here's a pic I snapped. Her face is hurting. But got some junk that's for sure.

Snappy1
08-19-15, 06:53
I admire you guys who can be out there are 2, 3, 4 am to cruise around. I'm one who cannot so I limited to afternoons and an occasional early evening. I would have some explaining to do otherwise if you know what I mean. Anyway I've seen twice now a very tall.

Slender BSW dressed extremely nice at 290 & cic. I was tempted but she looked TGTBT. Anyone know her?

Thanks & stay safe.

Westside10
08-19-15, 14:19
Today 545 ish am saw a nice looking WSW iv never seen her before but looked good I rate 7 overall she was walking south on Ciccro by fullerttn across the Mc donalds then further up on Cicero before Belmont saw the BSW as soon I drove by she turned and poke that ass out just trying hard to pull a monger. That's all that's it, stay safe and stay free.

OldAndInTheWay
08-19-15, 21:06
Wow there have been a ton of sws out early am on the 47th strip! I reported recently a bevy of beauties around western to Sacramento. The normals- Joyce, karen, some bsws, then Katie,(a really tatted up gang banger broad, but really hot!) the giant chubby Cassie, Jennifer! And a beauty I have yet to partake of- Erica.

Jennifer was magnificent! Sweet, young, a bit chubby from too many kids, very well endowed in skills! Very accommodating! Will repeat! Come and get it boys-she wants you!

IlDiavolo
08-20-15, 01:32
I'm not the street seeking type but I did see a tall, slim BSW at 18th and Blue Island, around midnight, clearly looking for a "ride". I made eye contact and she whirled around towards me like I owed her something. Good luck stay safe.

OldAndInTheWay
08-20-15, 17:56
Was wondering if anyone has met Erica on 47th yet? Rates, services, etc?

Westside10
08-21-15, 08:33
Saw 2 WSW that I always see one thick one rate 6. One skinny with a beat to hell face I rate 4 saw them walking together head north bound after diversity on Cicero by citgo I'm feeling tempted to pull the thick one this weekend.

Dick Hertz
08-22-15, 21:36
Out Friday after 3 pm on north east of pski and ran into a young strawberry blonde name Ashley. Looks would be a 8 and great oral skill that set me back. 3 but had no phone so no contact info.

Truthfu11
08-22-15, 22:33
Got digits for Chrissy on North around Pulaski. So so. Got the job done.

Slugga P
08-24-15, 10:34
Was roaming Friday morning down 5 and ran into this skinny redhead girl name Sarah. Twenty six, kind of cute. Called herself Headqueen. BBBJ for. 15. Nice job. Ring any bells anyone?

Thuqit
08-24-15, 15:12
Got back from Denver last night looking for a dream. Cruis sis from Foster to Eich, saw a young WSW looked like an 8 get out of an old red van. Was suspicious about handler drove back and gone. Cruised up and down North a lot of BSW by Pul but off 64. Saw 2 WSW closer to sis one was a big hef and other good looking. Saw a potential by Eich WSW but gone by time I got back.

Devj243
08-24-15, 19:35
Wow there have been a ton of sws out early am on the 47th strip! I reported recently a bevy of beauties around western to Sacramento. The normals- Joyce, karen, some bsws, then Katie,(a really tatted up gang banger broad, but really hot!) the giant chubby Cassie, Jennifer! And a beauty I have yet to partake of- Erica.

Jennifer was magnificent! Sweet, young, a bit chubby from too many kids, very well endowed in skills! Very accommodating! Will repeat! Come and get it boys-she wants you!Jennifer and Katie both sound like good options, would like to check it out.

Devj243
08-24-15, 23:10

Jennifer was magnificent! Sweet, young, a bit chubby from too many kids, very well endowed in skills! Very accommodating! Will repeat! Come and get it boys-she wants you!Katie and Jennifer both sounds good and worth a try, I need to get out in that area more.

Cyan001
08-25-15, 00:03
Does anyone know a middle-aged Latina with great enhancements that goes by the name Angie? I met her near Cermak the other night but could not partake. I knew something was up as she wasn't dressed for the "cool" weather Monday night. She certainly caught my attention. If you wish, PM me. Thanks.

SportingLife
08-25-15, 00:49
I've been caught on the pickup, on the drive for a spot, or in the act many times.

Chicago cops are regular guys. The wild card is if they are in a bad mood or just being hard ass. I remain calm and treat them like friends. They only.

Want to scare the shit out of you and get you out of their face, hopefully for good. You have to have a bad rap sheet or piss them off to get locked up.

And your car towed.

I've had cops scowl at me and say what the fuck are you doing with this disease ridden *****. That is followed by get the fuck out of here and don't.

Let me see you again.

When they have asked me what I was doing, I've told them "come on guys, you know". That usually stops them and I've admitted nothing. If they.

Want to bust you, they are going to. Or I saw her, picked her up and I probably would have made a deal.

If you guys hadn't pulled me over. Cicero cops I told that to sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out if I admitted to anything. I didn't. Maybe.

They were just putting heat on me, or maybe they were on the radio to their sarge or waiting to hear from the states atty. I didn't care. It would.

Have been a hassle if they popped me, but they had no case. This was before they impounded cars.

When I've been caught literally with my dick out, different things have happened. One cop hit me up for cash and was pissed that all I had was $40.

He took the girl and I'm pretty sure she was blowing him 10 min later. She was good.

Another time I'm 5-10 minutes into the act and ready to nut. I see the headlights coming and the spotlight on the side of the car. Fuck. I had.

Two choices. Pull up my pants, which I've done any other time this has happened, or finish. That's right, I chose to finish. The girl was buried.

Deep and didn't see the car coming. The cops shined the flashlight and got a good look at my dick. I've never yet been cuffed. Cops in Chicago.

Understand needing some knob polishing. A lot of of those guys are divorced and / or women haters. They need the action as much as we do.

And they are tempted all day long.

And yeah, that isn't the first time I've had a cop shine a light on my dick. They've surprised me once or twice before I learned to be alert.

I am so glad it worked out for you. Even reading about it made me anxious. In other threads here I read the best advice is to keep your mouth shut and plead the fifth. But in your case that may have made him angrier and take you through the process? Tough call.

Role playing if I was in your place, I may have done the same thing, though such a tactic did not quite work once for a traffic ticket. It was for a clear lane violation. I saw him and looked at his face and showed some facial gestures to indicate 'oops, sorry'. He still followed me and gave me a ticket and quoted my admissio as one of the circumstantial evidence.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Slugga P
08-25-15, 09:30
Does anyone know a middle-aged Latina with great enhancements that goes by the name Angie? I met her near Cermak the other night but could not partake. I knew something was up as she wasn't dressed for the "cool" weather Monday night. She certainly caught my attention. If you wish, PM me. Thanks.Was this by Cali?

OldAndInTheWay
08-25-15, 21:48
47th st. Early am- 2-3 am Monday night I found Rose and norma, near sacramento. Norma was a little more cautious so I took rose. Nice, 33 year old Hotti. Nice and soft with some bigg teats. Will repeat. No numbers. She had three friends with her from wrigleyville came down here to make ends meet. All of them look great, can't wait to meet the little spinner that was there. Still waiting to meet erica too.

Cyan001
08-26-15, 00:43
Was this by Cali?Nope. Closer to Western.

Genghis2
08-26-15, 18:17
47th st. Early am- 2-3 am Monday night I found Rose and norma, near sacramento. Norma was a little more cautious so I took rose. Nice, 33 year old Hotti. Nice and soft with some bigg teats. Will repeat. No numbers. She had three friends with her from wrigleyville came down here to make ends meet. All of them look great, can't wait to meet the little spinner that was there. Still waiting to meet erica too.North Ave or Fullerton? Used to be quite productive out that way, then they gentrified the area and busted everyone. Used to see a nice Puerto Rican gal several times a week. We went to dinner and on regular dates as well as business, until the crack gave her a serious stroke at about 38 yo. She is all fu-ed up now and rather bashful to see anyone. Sort of disappeared from the area and her friends all got pregnant, busted and or moved on. Glad to see things picking up again.

Cyan001
08-26-15, 23:24
In one pass on 59th, around 10 pm, I counted 4 smiling BSW and 5 unmarked cars. Two cars were interviewing two people and a third car looked like they were finishing paperwork. Sigh. Another good stroll ended.

JVD1954
08-27-15, 11:45
Blonde in Thortin lot on Manhiem south of Grand. Real obvious. Unmarked suv in McDonalds watching her like a hawk. Not sure if he's her uncle or what. Missed the awesome busty Asian in shorts. Whoever scooped her, nice catch. She was few block south.

JVD.

JVD1954
08-28-15, 00:03
The ol 47 sure didn't disappoint tonight. 3 hotties by 47 and Rock, uncle was harassing one but she was let go. Saw the tatted girl previously mentioned, got picked up before I could meet, sure looked hot on the pass by though. Happy hunting.

JVD.

Asho1993
08-28-15, 00:54
Hey I'm a new guy on the forum, used to lurk here a while back. I don't drive so but need to find some girls out there can anyone PM me about some good ones here up North?

Genghis2
08-28-15, 16:21
North Ave or Fullerton? Used to be quite productive out that way, then they gentrified the area and busted everyone. Used to see a nice Puerto Rican gal several times a week. We went to dinner and on regular dates as well as business, until the crack gave her a serious stroke at about 38 yo. She is all fu-ed up now and rather bashful to see anyone. Sort of disappeared from the area and her friends all got pregnant, busted and or moved on. Glad to see things picking up again.For crien out loud, I need new glasses. Clearly OAITW specified 47th st in the first sentence of his report. So my bad discussing Sacramento and North or Fullerton. However the rest of my post still stands with that location. Why did you title your post "Northsiders" OAITW? Just wondering.

G2.

Genghis2
08-28-15, 16:28
Was out driving NB on Cicero about Chicago or so and ran into an old friend, Denise. White, smart, pretty, 40 something MILF. We had had in the past several wonderful dreams together but she had her Obama phone changed and I lost track of her so naturally I was glad to see her. I waved, pulled over, and she was as glad to see me as I her, almost breaking my neck with a big hug and sloppy wet kiss. She told me how glad she was to see me and said we have a lot of catching up to do while grabbing my crotch ever so gently. I laughed and said "I see" and proceeded to turn around and head for a close by notel.

She told me that she owed someone and that she absolutely had to take care of that or she would risk bodily harm. In that particular area I had no doubt to the veracity of this, as this is the area where a couple of plumbers I knew of were earlier in the year shot in their van, during the middle of the day. She asked for me to spot her $10.00 which would have immediately caused me to put her out, but since we had some good history, I agreed and she told me the guy was close by. He sure was, right around the corner in fact. She got out and as I watched my rear-view, they talked and then she returned. She seemed as if her one hand was closed so I asked her to open it, and sure enough, there was a crunched up small tin foil package in it. I told her to immediately get out, that she was jeopardizing my life and my vehicle at the very least. She said she would never do that and I told her "you already did" and insisted. She apologised and told me that she simply had to do this or she would be sick and not enjoy herself. I insisted again, and told her I would pick her up in about 15 min. I said that I couldn't have one speck of dust in my car from that as it could be detected by any worthwhile police dog and that just her having it and touching my door handle might be enough to get me busted if they wanted to. So with that said, I left and circled around for a few and true to her word there she was all happy and ready to go.

So with that out of the way, (kind of getting off to a bad start) we proceded to get a room and had a wonderful afternoon nap. It seems that certain dreams just get better and better. I have to wonder though, is her behaviour typical, do many of the girls we run across have contraband on them or do they use it up right away, and or where does the dumb john fit into the picture if LEO happens to question? Just a story posted to amuse and inform.

G2.

Devj243
08-28-15, 21:26
Was in the area of cermak rd and washtenaw driving around 11 pm and saw Kat. She was hanging out around a liquor store, she kind of seem ok. Talked and drove to a location not far where a dream started. Look wise she is a little beat up and worn, strong cigarette smell that follows. Head wasn't bad but everything is you might want to pass for better. She told me she got stop by leos 5 times before I met her, soo. Be careful if you plunge or see her.

OldAndInTheWay
08-29-15, 02:31
For crien out loud, I need new glasses. Clearly OAITW specified 47th st in the first sentence of his report. So my bad discussing Sacramento and North or Fullerton. However the rest of my post still stands with that location. Why did you title your post "Northsiders" OAITW? Just wondering.

G2.Please excuse my f- up, I don't know why I labelled it like that? With the way ivei had to go north and south in one night be / because of blue and whites, I just may have been confused or just stupid! Only God knows, I sure the f don't! Forgive me please.

Was that Denise" the head doctor"? I'd like to catch up with her again sometime soon. I did catch up with Shae from 47th this morning. Awesome time! We did a car dream then I drove her to get her property from the black ops center of uncle LEO, then I was ready for another go at her and she obliged for the discount for repeat business in one day of 20.00. Another pop. It was worth it. I like that girl. I'll be out there looking for her frequently. Good luck.

GordonCCraig
08-29-15, 09:47
Well I found zero walking around 47th and Sacramento. Western this evening so headed over to the Srone Park area and found an older, 50 or so WSW. She could stand to put on a few pounds. Don't know if that was from drugs or what. Her name is Lindsey and she claims to live on Mannheim Rd with her brother who is ill. She does do an excellent BBBJ for $30 and I have digits. Anyone with a real good non diseased WSW or BSW in that area you'd recommend?

GordonCCraig
08-29-15, 12:15
Was out driving NB on Cicero about Chicago or so and ran into an old friend, Denise. White, smart, pretty, 40 something MILF. We had had in the past several wonderful dreams together but she had her Obama phone changed and I lost track of her so naturally I was glad to see her. I waved, pulled over, and she was as glad to see me as I her, almost breaking my neck with a big hug and sloppy wet kiss. She told me how glad she was to see me and said we have a lot of catching up to do while grabbing my crotch ever so gently. I laughed and said "I see" and proceeded to turn around and head for a close by notel.

She told me that she owed someone and that she absolutely had to take care of that or she would risk bodily harm. In that particular area I had no doubt to the veracity of this, as this is the area where a couple of plumbers I knew of were earlier in the year shot in their van, during the middle of the day. She asked for me to spot her $10.00 which would have immediately caused me to put her out, but since we had some good history, I agreed and she told me the guy was close by. He sure was, right around the corner in fact. She got out and as I watched my rear-view, they talked and then she returned. She seemed as if her one hand was closed so I asked her to open it, and sure enough, there was a crunched up small tin foil package in it. I told her to immediately get out, that she was jeopardizing my life and my vehicle at the very least. She said she would never do that and I told her "you already did" and insisted. She apologised and told me that she simply had to do this or she would be sick and not enjoy herself. I insisted again, and told her I would pick her up in about 15 min. I said that I couldn't have one speck of dust in my car from that as it could be detected by any worthwhile police dog and that just her having it and touching my door handle might be enough to get me busted if they wanted to. So with that said, I left and circled around for a few and true to her word there she was all happy and ready to go.

So with that out of the way, (kind of getting off to a bad start) we proceded to get a room and had a wonderful afternoon nap. It seems that certain dreams just get better and better. I have to wonder though, is her behaviour typical, do many of the girls we run across have contraband on them or do they use it up right away, and or where does the dumb john fit into the picture if LEO happens to question? Just a story posted to amuse and inform.

G2.Sad but true is the fact that the bulk of street chicks have pimps that keep them in line and working with drugs, usually crack. But you're right on the keep that shit out of your car. Especially crack, that'll nail you big time.

Chiz30
08-29-15, 14:43
Chicago is on its way to another year of 500 murders. Chi and Baltimore are in the national spotlight almost every week due to the violence. If Gary values his job he'll tell the patrols to forget about the ladies / mongers and focus on gangs / drugs / guns.

Tina, WSW, short hair, 4 on looks, 6 on body is back around Cicero and 290. She once worked Cermak and Cali but that area dried up. 20 for BBBJ swallow, not bad. Melissa, short red head, bruises all over face and body is in the same area. Not a fan of her, she tried to rip me off once, IMO stay away.

Pinky is also around, but she looks worn.

Sarah and Kaitlyn are also out, but the drugs have taken tolls on their bodies. There's a lack of new talent on Cicero and 5th and the ones out there now aren't looking good. Have a feeling that area will be dead soon.

Will try my luck on the south side.I saw pinky about a month ago walking down 5th. Scrawny chic looks worn out gave her. 2 for CBJ although I'm sure she would have done BBBJ. She was decent said she enjoys doing this because its like a movie and she's the star. I asked if she had a number she said no but to come to 5th and honk and a girl will come out and ask for pinky.

Also got with midget a short 4'9 or so 40's with a nice rack. Saw her by sis 290. Damage. 4 for CBJ and she was damn good. I ended up meeting her a few times after that. Anywhere between. 2 and. 4 depending what I had. I have her digits but I tried texting then calling few weeks ago and it was off. Her phone is constintly on and off. She also has a place on van buren bit be prepared to be introduced to her bf.

Chiz30
08-29-15, 16:08
I found this forum by reading a BP ad. Wish I knew about it years ago LOL. Can someone help a newby out with digits. I don't have much to trade other than a few I met on BP and 1 WSW. I've been looking for a low damage provider for a while but not experienced in picking up SW. I did pick up a WSW off of cic and 290 goes by midget. Met her while pumping gas so it wasnt too obvious. Seen her few times but phone is constantly on and off. I can trade her digits. Thanks.

Lothar22
08-30-15, 01:12
Been a while, since posting here. Noticed a sting at cic and fullerton last week wens night midnight. 2 WSW standing close to the alley behind McD, looked TGTBT was going to circle back and noticed 1 LEO 3 guys in a car, figured it was a sting. Knew it was a sting when I saw a 2nd LEO in a SUV. Keep your wits about you out there.

Mannheim
08-30-15, 06:08

G2.Dude they're all carrying. At the very least a pipe or syringe so they're prepared to score after you score. She probably thought you were the high one for thinking otherwise.

My favorite are the girls who say they're not out there for drug $... lmao

Lothar22
09-03-15, 02:54
Had a dream just after midnight of a HSW by McD at Cic and Full. Didn't remember the name, black curly hair a little older, face was 4-5, bod was 5 for a thicker girl. She had a place in the area, damage was. 4 for a BBBJ and cof and it made up for the looks she did a good job. I didn't get digits even though I should have, I don't think I'd ever do FS with her, that's on the menu I just think she's too thick for that.

Mannheim
09-03-15, 07:49
Went over 15 yrs with no run ins, the last 3 months I've had two run ins with police. This one much more frightening. Barely awake and a little cloudy I attempted to pick up a gal that has been disappearing on me on the prior attempts I've made. This time got her in and went 10 ft before blue lights got me. Oh boy, smelled like a skunk in my car and I had a large amount on me, stupid stupid, I know.

Immediately asked both to step out. Asked me what I was doing, said I was on my way to work when this gal flagged me down. Immediately asked how much I offered her, said nothing, which was the truth because we didn't have a chance to. He was addiment about me telling him the dollar amount offered. Kept denying, then he asked how much would I have offered. Again I said no $ amount. He then cuffed me and said he was impounding my car for solicitation. 3 more squads pull up. I'm screwed, nope. I over heard the officer telling the new arrival officers he "has no admission on me". Felt the weight of the world fall off of me. Then they came back and gave me "luckiest break in the world" speech. Back on my way to work, as I should of been in the first place.

Theres a lesson here that I never believed much in before. Some cops folow the book and only arrest when law says they can. I know some officers would have arrested without the admission, but in this case it worked out. Needless to say, I think I'm going on a break.

Rosendo12
09-03-15, 08:43
Went over 15 yrs with no run ins, the last 3 months I've had two run ins with police. This one much more frightening. Barely awake and a little cloudy I attempted to pick up a gal that has been disappearing on me on the prior attempts I've made. This time got her in and went 10 ft before blue lights got me. Oh boy, smelled like a skunk in my car and I had a large amount on me, stupid stupid, I know.

Immediately asked both to step out. Asked me what I was doing, said I was on my way to work when this gal flagged me down. Immediately asked how much I offered her, said nothing, which was the truth because we didn't have a chance to. He was addiment about me telling him the dollar amount offered. Kept denying, then he asked how much would I have offered. Again I said no $ amount. He then cuffed me and said he was impounding my car for solicitation. 3 more squads pull up. I'm screwed, nope. I over heard the officer telling the new arrival officers he "has no admission on me". Felt the weight of the world fall off of me. Then they came back and gave me "luckiest break in the world" speech. Back on my way to work, as I should of been in the first place.

Theres a lesson here that I never believed much in before. Some cops folow the book and only arrest when law says they can. I know some officers would have arrested without the admission, but in this case it worked out. Needless to say, I think I'm going on a break.Glad you got away! Where was this?

Genghis2
09-03-15, 10:02

Theres a lesson here that I never believed much in before. Some cops folow the book and only arrest when law says they can. I know some officers would have arrested without the admission, but in this case it worked out. Needless to say, I think I'm going on a break.Hello, Mannheim, could you please indicate where this happened? If not comfortable, please PM.

Thanks.

G2.

DWill
09-03-15, 10:18
I've read a lot of posts lately on stings in different areas. I had a buddy of mine tell me last week that he had a dream that he was on Mannheim near Franklin park. He said there was a Asian lady in the morning and a black lady in the evening standing in the same spot at different times. He pulled up to the Asian lady and asked her "do you need a ride" she explicitly answered "no I don't need a ride but do you need a date". He said he noticed instantly her well defined legs and clean skin, not like any SW he ever seen. Of course he wasn't out there doing anything illegal in this dream so he responded with, "just being a gentleman and offering a ride". He pulled off but was curious so he circled the block a few times to verify what he believed. About 15 minutes later an unmarked suv, not like most that LEO use, pulled up to her, had a 5 min discussion and pulled off. He got a clear look and, yep he was right it was LEO. 4 deep in the suv. Of course he woke up after returning home.

Dwill.

DWill
09-03-15, 10:26
Had a dream that I was on the south side near 67th and stumbled upon Liz. White / Indian chick. Late 30's very nice. Has a beautiful face. Can tell she was a real beauty in her day. The body is worn and looks like she was probably a cute BBW in earlier life. Skin is sagging like she lost weight fast. I dreamed she had one of the best BBBJ I have ever seen. The pretty face made it all worth it. Her eyes and the look she gives looking up at you is out of the movies. Great smile and great attitude. Has a phone but it's broken so she only listens to her messages because the screen is cracked. Willing to give out number to seniors I trust. Again not top of the line body but attitude and face is an 8 maybe 9 at least in my book.

Some dreams are hard to wake up from.

Dwill.