PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Hammerhead2
12-07-14, 20:54
I visited the area once. Coming south toward the USA at night, on an elevated roadway, you were looking right into some apartments. Couldn't help it.

People were undressing in several of the windows. I absolutely couldn't believe my eyes. My prude buddy was with and thought it was disgusting.

I later heard that prostitution was legal there. I sure hope someone backs my story. It has bee haunting me since the mid 90's.

Nelson.Yes, prostitution is / was legal in Canada. I just noticed this news item on the subject:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/vancouver-police-to-prioritize-safety-over-anti-prostitution-laws/article21980647/

Slapshot
12-08-14, 03:24
Yeah, I remember Cicero, the 2 ***** houses on Cicero Ave were Town Revue and Show Of Shows which were both shut down in 93 then there were a few others on Roosevelt, Pure Gold and the Spot which lasted until the late 90's or so until "Betty the *****" or "Cake It On Betty" the make up queen and Mayor had them closed. Funny, she was actually the wife of a Mob Boss at one time who I think might have owned those clubs on Cicero Ave.

I was so glad when Betty landed in the Federal Pen for corruption she was a crooked and nasty of a politician as there could be.

Anyway everything has changed now when it comes to the sex business almost nothing is out in the open and there's no more red light districts or clubs everything is taboo where in most countries it's not even illegal yet this city is as violent and crime ridden as ever.

Back in the 80's and 90's they were everywhere. Anyplace with a strip joint, adult theater, adult book store had a stroll. I lived on Broadway and the ladies would stroll by my apt and also hang out in the alley behind my apt. And in the 70's, the joints around Cicero and Roosevelt Roads had lights and signs that would fit in on Freemont street in Vegas.

Now with cellphones and the internet it's easier (and safer) for them to take business indoors especially since LE would rather harass the ladies instead of focusing their attention on stopping the violent crimes.

PipeFitter47
12-08-14, 19:15
Hello guys just move back from LA is been a while since I stroll the old 4. 7 neighborhood road and I'm surprised how death is out there and the girls that are out are in really bad shape does any body knows what happen to amber, Cassandra and her little friend Michele and my class mate sparkle? The only one I seen from those days is Nikki but she's not even half of what she used to look 10 years ago I know is been a while LOL.

Member #5102
12-09-14, 04:48
Yes, prostitution is / was legal in Canada. I just noticed this news item on the subject:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/vancouver-police-to-prioritize-safety-over-anti-prostitution-laws/article21980647/"Sex work involving consenting adults is not an enforcement priority for the VPD," Hey cpd, imagine that. As of today, Total Shot: 2423.

Total Homicides: 420.

Dam, you guys have brought back some great memories. North and Clybourn was my favorite spot, every time I hit that spot I would find a 8-10. I made the most of those days.

Streets are gone, I'm giving BP a chance.

Ron M
12-09-14, 05:13
Streets are gone, I'm giving BP a chance.Backpage is great. But you have to do your homework before you call and see a Provider.

Salsamon
12-09-14, 15:38
Backpage is great. But you have to do your homework before you call and see a Provider.I've been realizing lately that I spend more money on gas looking on the streets than just using backpage, plus what some of these chicks on the street are asking for is almost the same as BP girls but with BP girls you usually have the convenience that they're usually at an incall and you don't have the risk of getting caught in your car with your pants down. If you're cautious it it can be a good thing. Personally I'm just trying to drop a load so as long as the chick looks decent enough even the 40-50 dollar BP streewalker quality girls will do.

Warlord7
12-11-14, 01:27
Went to get some food spur of the moment, ended up with a young white gem, bumped into her s cicero 1 am, not a junkie I could not believe it, looking cute with those tight yoga pants 5/5 and I say no way. She tells me she's not looking to date but she'll do me for a damage of 70? But was worth 200 . No time watching just fun fun and even likes the green mary jane, wow. , treated her like the gentleman that I am and called a taxi for her.

JVD1954
12-11-14, 02:20
Was listening to the radio this afternoon and they were talking to residents complaining about all the walkers on Cic and all the side streets by 47th. Demanding more police and holding picket signs saying "You sell your tail you go to jail. " Great.

JVD.

PghTraveler
12-15-14, 14:33
It was like a little party in the 30's off Cic Saturday night / Sun morning around 3-4 am. About a dozen BSWs, including some really pretty girls in the 20-25 yo range. I'm guessing not track regulars but BP girls trying to make a little extra for the holidays. They were in groups and all of them wanted to talk through the window. I don't pull up on clumps of girls and I don't talk through the window, so I'm sure I missed out. The idiots were out in force, pulling hard you-turns and generally holding up traffic, but LE wasn't too visible. I did eventually get 22 yo Rose in my car, hot little thing, about 5'5" with be cups and a great ass, but we couldn't come to an agreement about location. I did get a number and if hit her up for an outcall I will report back.

PghTraveler
12-16-14, 14:00
Correction: They were probably up closer to Ogden.

It was like a little party in the 30's off Cic Saturday night / Sun morning around 3-4 am. About a dozen BSWs, including some really pretty girls in the 20-25 yo range. I'm guessing not track regulars but BP girls trying to make a little extra for the holidays. They were in groups and all of them wanted to talk through the window. I don't pull up on clumps of girls and I don't talk through the window, so I'm sure I missed out. The idiots were out in force, pulling hard you-turns and generally holding up traffic, but LE wasn't too visible. I did eventually get 22 yo Rose in my car, hot little thing, about 5'5" with be cups and a great ass, but we couldn't come to an agreement about location. I did get a number and if hit her up for an outcall I will report back.

Teto1977
12-19-14, 21:56
Hey everyone, haven't posted in a long time since I had my regular girl but I haven't spoke with her due to money issues and when I got back from to paying bills decide to call and and go to her house and she moved out and doesn't look like her phone works. She would walk on northside on between chicago and north ave and kedzie to pulaski. She is 5'10" WSW really thin and beautiful. Hope anyone can help me find her.

Thanks.

ElGoloso
12-20-14, 20:41
So I'm driving out of work and decided to go to Js Bar in Melrose Ok to see what kind of fun I can get into. I start heading that way and I'm on Mannheim close to the DMV when I noticed 2 WSW one cute and one deformed. Looked like the wicked witch of the west got hit with the ugly stick repeatedly. I stop and go into the plaza and make conversation. Soon I had the ugly one in my ride and I'm like WTF get out I wanted your friend not you. So she gets out and the other one gets in. We drive off, talk the price and trade names, name is Jenand make the check and no police, so we go around towards some companies and get down to business. She goes down on me and start sucking off real good and I keep looking at her face and head and start thinking, dam she looks so fucking familiar. I explode and I shove her face all the way into it and she swallowed the whole drop. So we clean up and start driving off and I tell her I like her hair. Dark blackish hair, she says I'm a natural redhead. I'm like WTF, what did you say your name was, she says Jennifer. I'm like no fucking way. I ask were you raised in this area, she's like yes. I'm like I know who the fuck you are. We start talking and she starts remembering, she was friends with my sister and I tell her I had a crush on her when I was a kid. We talk for a while and I drop her off over at JJPEPPERS and she leaves. Same 20 but well worth it, guess I got a regular from the past LOL.

Gbaby31
12-21-14, 12:28
It was like a little party in the 30's off Cic Saturday night / Sun morning around 3-4 am. About a dozen BSWs, including some really pretty girls in the 20-25 yo range. I'm guessing not track regulars but BP girls trying to make a little extra for the holidays. They were in groups and all of them wanted to talk through the window. I don't pull up on clumps of girls and I don't talk through the window, so I'm sure I missed out. The idiots were out in force, pulling hard you-turns and generally holding up traffic, but LE wasn't too visible. I did eventually get 22 yo Rose in my car, hot little thing, about 5'5" with be cups and a great ass, but we couldn't come to an agreement about location. I did get a number and if hit her up for an outcall I will report back.Man you are right they have been talking through the window a big no no since that's how female loe gets you they discuss everything outaide the car and then squads roll in. I did pkc up this girl Lala. She is 22 said she had a room at the sky lark she told me she wanted to fuck but I just wanted head. Cute girl thick OMG amazing ass let me roam actually told me to pull down her pants. CBJ but was amazing it all the way down wouldn't stop was vocal and didn't watch the clock I was playing with her kitty and she got real wet man it was tight, when we finished I got her digits and she said we could fuck for an extra. 20 told her I was ok. But if she wanted to that bad I'll let her ride for free LOL, she actually agreed hoped rode me until she got off then left did some small talk and she left. I saw her ad on BP when I looked her digits up but it's been closed since.

HellBent213
12-21-14, 13:13
Made the 47 run last night and didn't see much (uncle or SW) until I ran into an old regular named Jolie near 47 and cic. Damage was. 4 and holy cow have her skills gotten good. Probably the best yet from my cruising adventures. Last time I ran into her she was more south around Roosevelt. Will trade as I have her digits and also have another up north, her name is Carla. A little thicker but excellent BBBJ for same damage. PM me for trades.

DWill
12-22-14, 10:03
So I'm driving out of work and decided to go to Js Bar in Melrose Ok to see what kind of fun I can get into. I start heading that way and I'm on Mannheim close to the DMV when I noticed 2 WSW one cute and one deformed. Looked like the wicked witch of the west got hit with the ugly stick repeatedly. I stop and go into the plaza and make conversation. Soon I had the ugly one in my ride and I'm like WTF get out I wanted your friend not you. So she gets out and the other one gets in. We drive off, talk the price and trade names, name is Jenand make the check and no police, so we go around towards some companies and get down to business. She goes down on me and start sucking off real good and I keep looking at her face and head and start thinking, dam she looks so fucking familiar. I explode and I shove her face all the way into it and she swallowed the whole drop. So we clean up and start driving off and I tell her I like her hair. Dark blackish hair, she says I'm a natural redhead. I'm like WTF, what did you say your name was, she says Jennifer. I'm like no fucking way. I ask were you raised in this area, she's like yes. I'm like I know who the fuck you are. We start talking and she starts remembering, she was friends with my sister and I tell her I had a crush on her when I was a kid. We talk for a while and I drop her off over at JJPEPPERS and she leaves. Same 20 but well worth it, guess I got a regular from the past LOL.Looks like you found my regular in that area. She's a good girl teeth are a little crooked but doesn't affect her BJ at all. Will take it all but she doesn't swallow just spits later. It's usually really quiet on Mannheim but she's been under the radar for the most part so let try and keep it that way. Good stuff though.

Dwill.

DWill
12-22-14, 10:08
Man you are right they have been talking through the window a big no no since that's how female loe gets you they discuss everything outaide the car and then squads roll in. I did pkc up this girl Lala. She is 22 said she had a room at the sky lark she told me she wanted to fuck but I just wanted head. Cute girl thick OMG amazing ass let me roam actually told me to pull down her pants. CBJ but was amazing it all the way down wouldn't stop was vocal and didn't watch the clock I was playing with her kitty and she got real wet man it was tight, when we finished I got her digits and she said we could fuck for an extra. 20 told her I was ok. But if she wanted to that bad I'll let her ride for free LOL, she actually agreed hoped rode me until she got off then left did some small talk and she left. I saw her ad on BP when I looked her digits up but it's been closed since.Just wondering where this was because I too ran into a Lala although it sounded to me like Lola. Same type of description but over off 47th. Same person? I didn't get digits hit me on I'm if you have info on her. I can trade what I have if it's a different girl or even same girl I will trade for her digits.

Dwill.

Gbaby31
12-22-14, 23:04
Just wondering where this was because I too ran into a Lala although it sounded to me like Lola. Same type of description but over off 47th. Same person? I didn't get digits hit me on I'm if you have info on her. I can trade what I have if it's a different girl or even same girl I will trade for her digits.

Dwill.BSW long hair, curvy but not that bs BBW type energetic great skills great big ass about 5'6.

Warlord7
12-24-14, 05:45
Was on the Al Capone cicero hunting grounds 4 am and spotted a Trifecta of young BSW's with juicy buttocks dressed in iron clad boots and red pants. Looks appealing until my sixth sense kicks in, look alive, spotted Chicagos finest boys in BLUE hunting mongers, tread carefully.

OPIllini
12-27-14, 16:33
Early this AM around 5 I decided to check out what was happening on Madison between California and Sacramento. Talked to a couple of BSW's. Neither appeared to be strung out but they weren't all that hot either, just average-looking. Wasn't interested so I got back on the bus and headed west on Madison to see if there was any possibilities between Kostner and Cicero. Absolutely nothing at all. Madison used to be a good SW area but like everything else in the city it's dried up big-time. Stay safe!

Fdottt
12-27-14, 18:36
Early this AM around 5 I decided to check out what was happening on Madison between California and Sacramento. Talked to a couple of BSW's. Neither appeared to be strung out but they weren't all that hot either, just average-looking. Wasn't interested so I got back on the bus and headed west on Madison to see if there was any possibilities between Kostner and Cicero. Absolutely nothing at all. Madison used to be a good SW area but like everything else in the city it's dried up big-time. Stay safe!I was out on madison last night around 2 am and there were a couple BSW's on washington hanging around the jr motel. And then of course the group of trannies by the viaduct.

Luvana
12-29-14, 03:21
A 55-year-old Bolingbrook man was robbed by a male accomplice of a female prostitute he picked up at 47th and Cicero at about 8:30 pm Christmas Day. The victim told police that the streetwalker suggested he drive to 44th and Leamington before she performed a sex act. He complied and was met by the accomplice, who brandished a handgun and said, "Drive to the ATM and withdraw money, or I will kill you. " The victim did as instructed, eventually surrendering $200 cash, his cell phone, and a bar code reader that belongs to his employer.

When questioned by police, the victim claimed he could not recall which ATM he used, and he gave only a vague description of the offenders to police. He added that he had no interest in pressing charges, according to the police report.

http://www.swchicagopost.com/2014/12/crime-news-update_29.html

OPIllini
12-29-14, 21:38
Didn't have anything to do Saturday night so I took a bus ride over to 47th and Cicero. First time in that area. I didn't see anyone around 8:30, so I left and went to a restaurant. I came back to 47th / Cicero around 10:30-10:45. One block east of Cicero. On Kilpatrick. I saw a decent-looking WSW dressed in jeans and tall boots. I hopped off the bus and struck up a conversation with her. Eventually she came back with me to my place for some CFS. . 7 damage (that includes. 2 I gave her friend to drive us to my place). I know it's not recommended to take a SW back to your residence but I wasn't thinking with the big head. Nothing happened and she seemed to be a nice woman but next time I'll see if I can get a nearby hotel room.

OPIllini
12-29-14, 21:42
Made the 47 run last night and didn't see much (uncle or SW) until I ran into an old regular named Jolie near 47 and cic. Damage was. 4 and holy cow have her skills gotten good. Probably the best yet from my cruising adventures. Last time I ran into her she was more south around Roosevelt. Will trade as I have her digits and also have another up north, her name is Carla. A little thicker but excellent BBBJ for same damage. PM me for trades.I believe that's who I had this past Saturday night. She's very good.

Ump1969
12-30-14, 01:38
A 55-year-old Bolingbrook man was robbed by a male accomplice of a female prostitute he picked up at 47th and Cicero at about 8:30 pm Christmas Day. The victim told police that the streetwalker suggested he drive to 44th and Leamington before she performed a sex act. He complied and was met by the accomplice, who brandished a handgun and said, "Drive to the ATM and withdraw money, or I will kill you. " The victim did as instructed, eventually surrendering $200 cash, his cell phone, and a bar code reader that belongs to his employer.

When questioned by police, the victim claimed he could not recall which ATM he used, and he gave only a vague description of the offenders to police. He added that he had no interest in pressing charges, according to the police report.

http://www.swchicagopost.com/2014/12/crime-news-update_29.htmlSorry this happened to the guy. Anyone reading this forum with regularity knows that they are advised to pick the location rather than letting the girl pick the spot.

Member #5102
12-31-14, 19:29

http://www.swchicagopost.com/2014/12/crime-news-update_29.htmlLooks like Judy is back. Short blonde hair, about 5'2" 120, very attractive, works 47th and Cic exclusively. Is a con artist, don't believe her bs and stay away. If it weren't for PappaDog, that would have been me.

Gbaby31
01-03-15, 20:13
Hey guys I was very curious to know what the community thought brining a SW to.

Your house? I have never done it usually the car or a motel but curious to know if some people her take the SW home? Thoughts?

TonyDe
01-03-15, 20:29

Your house? I have never done it usually the car or a motel but curious to know if some people her take the SW home? Thoughts?I know 3 guys who regretted that idea. 1 ripped off immediately. 1 burglarized by SWs BF at later date and 1 guy got brick thrown thru house window by angry dope boy, who thought SW was hiding out there. Also couple years ago in the news was the guy who shot the pimp / BF trying to rob him at his house in Joliet. Spend the money on a motel.

RkfdTourist
01-03-15, 21:01
That raises a good point though. If we dream of someone in the 47th and Cicero area, where do we go to park that's safe? I have a place I dream about girls in Rockford, but I wouldn't know what to do in Chicago. PMs welcome.

Fdottt
01-03-15, 23:21
That raises a good point though. If we dream of someone in the 47th and Cicero area, where do we go to park that's safe? I have a place I dream about girls in Rockford, but I wouldn't know what to do in Chicago. PMs welcome.I don't know of specific spots, Just random alleys, side streets, heck these days I just get head while driving. Don't even need to park.

Chicago Monger
01-04-15, 02:10
That raises a good point though. If we dream of someone in the 47th and Cicero area, where do we go to park that's safe? I have a place I dream about girls in Rockford, but I wouldn't know what to do in Chicago. PMs welcome.There are hourly notels all around there. There are $45 for 4 hours.

It is pricy but cheap than getting arrested.

Hargow20
01-04-15, 07:10
You should drive at least 1/2 mile or more from where you pick up a SW. Look for a quiet residential area where you can only enter from one direction. This way you reduce the traffic that is driving through the area. Sometimes the girls will complain, but once I explain to them that this reduces the chances of getting arrested they usually go along.

That raises a good point though. If we dream of someone in the 47th and Cicero area, where do we go to park that's safe? I have a place I dream about girls in Rockford, but I wouldn't know what to do in Chicago. PMs welcome.

RkfdTourist
01-04-15, 12:51
Thanks gentlemen. Looks like my best bet is an hourly motel. Any suggestions in that department? Is Jr's Plaza Hotel on 4507 W Washington Blvd ok? The cheaper the better, for me, as long as its close enough to a stroll.

I might go out today, unless you all think its a bad idea in the snow.

Bob521
01-04-15, 14:17
I don't know of specific spots, Just random alleys, side streets, heck these days I just get head while driving. Don't even need to park.You hit a pothole you'll be singing soprano. Notel is the best bet. But I don't know any in that area. Bob.

Genghis2
01-04-15, 15:51

Your house? I have never done it usually the car or a motel but curious to know if some people her take the SW home? Thoughts?YIKES! Are you serious Gbaby? Well all I can say is this. You would be bringing a known criminal into your home. This means in the long run that you are no longer playing by the common rules of decency. You are playing by criminal rules which you can just imagine. Now if this is a flip home you have, with only a mattress on the floor, you probably won't have to worry about theft. You just might be surprised to find her with some friends doing drugs or bringing other dates to the house when you are working. Just a few of the many possible scenarios to consider. I have even heard of a bad situation whereby a monger was on vacation and he had a girl repeatedly in his motel room only to check out and having her contact the front desk saying that he / she had decided to stay a few more days and that she was his significant other. (you know the clerk remembered them together.) and stayed a day or two longer which was billed back to the guy's credit card and his wife couldn't figure out how he was staying at both the motel AND home with her at the same time.

There is NO way I can see anything but bad happening from this.

Just my 2 cents here.

G2.

Fdottt
01-04-15, 21:34
Thanks gentlemen. Looks like my best bet is an hourly motel. Any suggestions in that department? Is Jr's Plaza Hotel on 4507 W Washington Blvd ok? The cheaper the better, for me, as long as its close enough to a stroll.

I might go out today, unless you all think its a bad idea in the snow.

i misspoke. that one is $40 for four hours. The one on washington and sacramento is cheaper last time i been there. They dont quote prices over the phone though

Davidonecall
01-04-15, 22:18

I might go out today, unless you all think its a bad idea in the snow.If around 47 and cic the sportsmen for like 45 for 4 hr. If around north ave then there is 1 on Pulaski and North Ave for like 25-30 (It's been a little since the north ave). If around cic and 290 there is the shamrock but you have to go in and ask for the hr for 25-30 hr but not been rushed. I myself rather the 4 hr just in case. For a date I like the Miami Inn 91 and cic for 35 for 4 hrs and a lot cleaner.

Bob521
01-05-15, 01:26
If around 47 and cic the sportsmen for like 45 for 4 hr. If around north ave then there is 1 on Pulaski and North Ave for like 25-30 (It's been a little since the north ave). If around cic and 290 there is the shamrock but you have to go in and ask for the hr for 25-30 hr but not been rushed. I myself rather the 4 hr just in case. For a date I like the Miami Inn 91 and cic for 35 for 4 hrs and a lot cleaner.Anything in Chinatown? Thanks. Bob.

Mr Charmo
01-05-15, 02:05
If around 47 and cic the sportsmen for like 45 for 4 hr. If around north ave then there is 1 on Pulaski and North Ave for like 25-30 (It's been a little since the north ave). If around cic and 290 there is the shamrock but you have to go in and ask for the hr for 25-30 hr but not been rushed. I myself rather the 4 hr just in case. For a date I like the Miami Inn 91 and cic for 35 for 4 hrs and a lot cleaner.I used to go to The New Prarie Hote on 2847 W Washington. Had an italian lovely, 23 yo that would come in from the burbs, and I would tap her at this shady hotel. It was part of the allure. I'd bring a bag with stuff, my own sheets. I think it was. 3 for an hour. Not sure what the area is like now, probably still sketchy?

Head First
01-05-15, 04:17
I used to go to The New Prarie Hote on 2847 W Washington. Had an italian lovely, 23 yo that would come in from the burbs, and I would tap her at this shady hotel. It was part of the allure. I'd bring a bag with stuff, my own sheets. I think it was. 3 for an hour. Not sure what the area is like now, probably still sketchy?Was in that area yesterday around 11 am. Kedzie and Madison. Was parked in front of Ruby's and caught something walking by on the other side of the street heading east. I didn't see her face but she had on clean clothes with white gym shoes and a pretty decent looking body, maybe 5'2 or 3 and 110 lbs. Something about her said she was a working girl but I wasn't sure so I watched her for a few minutes. She was walking by herself but not making any contact with any cars going by so I just stayed parked where I was. Right behind me was a black SUV that was running and had a guy in it so I was thinking they could've been together and I didn't want any trouble within sight of where I do some business. I wasn't shopping but I was curious so once she got up around California I pulled out. I pulled over around Francisco and waited. Sure enough she catches up to me and notices me sitting in my car. She looks at me and nods and I look at her and shake my head no. She stops and nods again and again I shake my head no. Again she stops and stares at me until I shake my head no for a third time. Damn she's persistent but I'm not in the right mood. She turns around and heads back towards where she came from. It's rare I see any s / w's during the day around here but it used to be busy at night. Not sure about nowadays. Brought back memories from about 6-7 yrs ago when I picked one up here as I was walking out of the corner store and one asked me if I could help her buy some lottery tix. I asked her about how many tix she needed help buying and she said $7. I couldn't pass it up so 10 minutes later she was showing me some of her BBBJ skills on a side st. All thtis drama today got me hungry so I headed towards taylor St for a beef at Al's but I found out they're closed on Sunday. But to answer the question I would say the area is still sketchy, especially at night.

Davidonecall
01-07-15, 14:01
I used to go to The New Prarie Hote on 2847 W Washington. Had an italian lovely, 23 yo that would come in from the burbs, and I would tap her at this shady hotel. It was part of the allure. I'd bring a bag with stuff, my own sheets. I think it was. 3 for an hour. Not sure what the area is like now, probably still sketchy?I use to go there when I had this girl at Sacramento and Harrison. She has moved on. It was good for an hr. The one on Washington I don't like because you share bathroom with the room next to you.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:00
Met them both on cicero by midway gas. One gave me a CBJ on the way to the incall and both took turns sitting on it when we got there. . 5 for the pair. It was so so service and probably wouldn't repeat but had to cross it off the SW bucket list.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:03
On cicero by midway again. Platinum blonde that gave a crazy good CBJ for. 2 . Would repeat but no digits and not searching in this weather.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:05
Super hot blonde. Very tight body and pretty face. Would be a dime on the SW scale if she would see a dentist. . 3 for a BBBJ but ended up in cfs for. 4.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:07
Thin young blonde. Looked like she had some pretty gnarly acne but good CBJ for. 3 on 47th.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:10
Mid 30's probably, white brunette. Very cute face and decent body. Excellent CBJ for. 25. Got a vid but forgot to take screenshots. 61st and kedzie.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:13
Youngish latina on 47th and cal. Small tits, big butt, decent face. CBJ for. 3. Not the best but ok for a bind. She described herself as mediocre looking so trust her opinion but says she has a dime friend named Natasha that would like to meet so hopefully have a post about her soon. Vid was too dark.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:17
Def my fav since coming north. 19 yo tight pleaser. Just on the right side of thick how I like, tiny waist, big butt, long black hair, baby blue eyes, super cute. Does whatever I ask for whatever I offer and never complains though I advise not giving her your # bc she will blow it up for days.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:29
Very hot latina but bat shit crazy. It was close to midway. Very much a freak down for anything and I'm glad I saw her for the amazing video plus it ended up being free but staying far away from her now. Picked her up and she had to do something so dropped her off got digits and came back the nxt day. Everything went great, she was high as a kite but friendly and horny. We went to town for about an hr, paid her, and she ended up passing out in the car. When I dropped her off she left the donation in the cup holder and left. Luckily she only had the burner # cause she was going crazy on it. I had such a great time and told her I would come see her right after work to go again and give it to her then but she said she was going to show up at my work and cause a scene (must have been in another world bc there's no way she knows my profession let alone where). Shame cause she would have def been a reg but cutting my losses. Def got lucky to get out ahead and unscathed.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:31
Decent looking latina and a pleaser. Would and have repeated. CBJ for. 3.

GatorJim11
01-09-15, 10:33
Best time I could ask for. Def recommend either.

Warlord7
01-10-15, 14:03
Best time I could ask for. Def recommend either.This Gatorjim on a mongering spree, LOL WTF. This guy is outrageous. Update: cicerowing is swarming with Leos hunting, very few walkers this time of weather frostbite pussycat.

Chiint
01-11-15, 10:18
Super hot blonde. Very tight body and pretty face. Would be a dime on the SW scale if she would see a dentist. . 3 for a BBBJ but ended up in cfs for. 4.I've never noticed her teeth but is as close to a 10 on SW scale you can get.

Mr Charmo
01-11-15, 15:47
I use to go there when I had this girl at Sacramento and Harrison. She has moved on. It was good for an hr. The one on Washington I don't like because you share bathroom with the room next to you.I know! I used to walk into the shared bathroom naked with an erection. The girl would laugh her ass off, saying people next door could see me. Told her I didn't care. LOL.

IlliniHoops1
01-11-15, 15:59
I've never noticed her teeth but is as close to a 10 on SW scale you can get.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79845&d=1249356478

This link was posted on the Miami SW Board. I have to believe this one would certainly deserve a 10 on the SW scale! Time for a vacation.

Fdottt
01-11-15, 16:19
I know! I used to walk into the shared bathroom naked with an erection. The girl would laugh her ass off, saying people next door could see me. Told her I didn't care. LOL.

Yea for the price I didn't care either.

Werewolf0956
01-12-15, 16:07
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79845&d=1249356478

This link was posted on the Miami SW Board. I have to believe this one would certainly deserve a 10 on the SW scale! Time for a vacation.That one is definitely worth the flight and hotel. I want one.

Werewolf out.

IlliniHoops1
01-12-15, 18:54
That one is definitely worth the flight and hotel. I want one.

Werewolf out.I posted only the G rated pic. Check the Miami SW photos for the good stuff! Check the "Snow Bunny. Jpg" photos, all of this chick. Probably 5 or 6 action shots with the facial being my favorite. Damn!! Time to look for a flight.

(Pics are easy to find as they are alphabetized when you search).

Macarranza21
01-14-15, 05:32
Haven't been to cermak in a long time. I like from Pulaski to western area. Washtenaw used to be the spot. Not sure if its the weather?

Not as many out there as before. Did spot a few cute white girls. Trisha, very nice. Took the time, no rush. Definitely worth the thirty.

Cermak definitely is got some nice potential.

Genghis2
01-14-15, 13:01
Haven't been to cermak in a long time. I like from Pulaski to western area. Washtenaw used to be the spot. Not sure if its the weather?

Not as many out there as before. Did spot a few cute white girls. Trisha, very nice. Took the time, no rush. Definitely worth the thirty.

Cermak definitely is got some nice potential.Well was it thirty or fifty? You posted in both the SW section AND the General section for the same report. Why?

Jlima
01-14-15, 13:21
I posted only the G rated pic. Check the Miami SW photos for the good stuff! Check the "Snow Bunny. Jpg" photos, all of this chick. Probably 5 or 6 action shots with the facial being my favorite. Damn!! Time to look for a flight.

(Pics are easy to find as they are alphabetized when you search).I just checked out those pics on the Miami board and Damn!! LOL. Miami is looking real good right about now!

Ump1969
01-14-15, 16:49
It was ironic to come here and see a previous poster mention Trisha on Cermak. I had actually never searched previously on Cermak. I actually spotted her on Kedzie. I had a nice unrushed session with her. 5-4, brunette, nice features, bad teeth, very pleasant personality. I told her about this forum and that I rarely saw news about Cermak. She begged me to spread the word. I'm reluctant for obvious reasons to be too specific, but be looking west of Western.

Ump1969
01-14-15, 21:01
I have received several private messages. No, I do not have her digits. No, I did not pick her up on Cermak as stated in my previous message. Not trying to be rude, but why don't I tell LEO exactly where to find her? Get in your car and cruise Cermak. Since most street girls don't stand in one place, you will need to do some cruising of your own, anyway.

Warlord7
01-14-15, 22:40
Miami Florida Babyy I know its where its at!! The Sunshine State here I come!! Asap! Forget west coast mongering, forget las vegas, texas, tijuana forget them. , DisneyWorld BABYY, its where its at tttt!!

" This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get f*the. . " Tony Montana.

Macarranza21
01-15-15, 00:17

Cermak definitely is got some nice potential.My mistake posting twice.

Also spotted missy by cermak and Rockwell by burger king.

5'4 black hair. Real cute. 30 $ was worth it as well.

Macarranza21
01-15-15, 00:44
Around 12 pm WSW blond, cute, nice ass.

Took a mediterranean trip with her. Put me back 100, but.

Those kind of trips usually are more expensive. Saved money on the motel since she lived near by.

DLJamming
01-15-15, 09:03
I met with a WSW named Olga north on cic. She said she was half Polish and german. Seemed to be in her 30's, face was Ok a little wear but you can overlook it. Nice ass and from what I could tell she also had a nice rack once you take off the clothes. She quoted. 4 for CBJ but I talked her down so she's willing to negotiate. Wasn't rushed and I enjoyed myself.

Dick Hertz
01-16-15, 15:34

Cermak definitely is got some nice potential.I never had luck on Cermak so what is a good time to look.

OldAndInTheWay
01-17-15, 18:17
Saw this girl back on 47th again. I knew her a few years back and heard she was stealing from guys. Watch out guys, she's really hot, young fast and good. Never did have a dream with her! She recently had a baby so she is probably desperate. Unless she gave up the kid.

OldAndInTheWay
01-17-15, 18:32
I heard about jolene. A lot better than she used to be on north ave. Will repeat. Seniors pm me- have digits.

Valine. Nice little girl about 30, short 5'5, maybe 135. Nice work nice everything! Get some of the winter wear off and she looks hot. Have digits. Seniors only!

Both of these girls are unstable but worth dreaming about. Phones are hit or miss.

Hockey Guy
01-18-15, 04:24
Saw this girl back on 47th again. I knew her a few years back and heard she was stealing from guys. Watch out guys, she's really hot, young fast and good. Never did have a dream with her! She recently had a baby so she is probably desperate. Unless she gave up the kid.Yep, that is Miss Cash & Dash. She got me probably several years ago. She got into a white van and I caught up to them and chased them all over the Midway area. They almost got into several accidents and even went the wrong way down a one way street. I cornered them and then it looked like the guy had a gun so needless to say for the lousy $30 it was not worth going that far into it. I just wanted to let them know that guys will know what they are up to. I saw her walking again few months later and she tried to flag me down, but the only flag she got was the one finger salute.

So needless to say if you see here, just let her keep walking.

TheNcGuy73
01-18-15, 19:51
No luck this afternoon, thought there might be some out with the nice weather but I saw nothing.

Fdottt
01-19-15, 13:39
Drove over to this area after work since I drove to work. Drove around for a bit and found a young thick black chick in some pink tight pants with booty looking so juicy in it. Pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. Initially thought I would just get a BJ from her but I have had FS in a while so took her to a room and pounded her from the back in doggy, had her lay on her stomach while still pounding it, then we both just layed in the bed while I was caressing those thick legs. Then hit it mish for a while while her legs were wrapped around me. Then had her get on her stomach again and had her clap her cheeks til I released my seed on her cheeks. Would def repeat.

Ump1969
01-19-15, 15:32
I have been cruising 47th for many years and have developed my own opinions, which those reading msy agree or disagree with. I have, on occasion, seen some absolutely beautiful girls on 47th, especially between Archer and Pulaski. I'm talking Hollywood quality, not SW rated. But if you see one, there's a good chance that she is a thief and there will be no sex involved. I picked up a young hottie last summer on Cicero. Her scam was for me to give her room rent for the Midway, then meet her in the room. I immediately dropped her off. Another truly gorgeous blonde wanted $100 for a BJ and refused to negotiate. I thought the price was outrageous and didn't trust her, anyway. I know I'm being really negative. But if you find yourself ecstatic because you have picked yourself a blonde or brunette hottie, I am merely suggesting you carefully guard your cash. Ask yourself what 10 is doing on the street instead of posting on BP or Craigslist and making big money.

Warlord7
01-19-15, 15:33
Reporting, I spotted a too good to be true young over 18 ,white gal in a skirt in this weather 3 pm. By 50th and al capones town cisero? She was a 5/5 I swear, I didn't pull the trigger mind you I am a busy guy and figured damn it no time to scout, no way, can't be true, I came with the conclusion either she was coming from the mid wayclinic or I figured she was uncle LEO, which I doubt, gut feeling. But I will say if I was'nt on another mission impossible I would have pulled the bow.

Riina
01-19-15, 16:37
I have been cruising 47th for many years and have developed my own opinions, which those reading msy agree or disagree with. I have, on occasion, seen some absolutely beautiful girls on 47th, especially between Archer and Pulaski. I'm talking Hollywood quality, not SW rated. But if you see one, there's a good chance that she is a thief and there will be no sex involved. I picked up a young hottie last summer on Cicero. Her scam was for me to give her room rent for the Midway, then meet her in the room. I immediately dropped her off. Another truly gorgeous blonde wanted $100 for a BJ and refused to negotiate. I thought the price was outrageous and didn't trust her, anyway. I know I'm being really negative. But if you find yourself ecstatic because you have picked yourself a blonde or brunette hottie, I am merely suggesting you carefully guard your cash. Ask yourself what 10 is doing on the street instead of posting on BP or Craigslist and making big money.The street does offer certain advantages over BP. Namely, the girl can choose her client by sight and work when she has the need. BP usually requires a hotel and a second person to monitor things.

Ump1969
01-19-15, 20:55
The street does offer certain advantages over BP. Namely, the girl can choose her client by sight and work when she has the need. BP usually requires a hotel and a second person to monitor things.I was not intending to start an argument over the virtues of the street versus BP. Frankly, you can get ripped off either way, based on comments I have read from those who found that what was listed in BP and what showed up at the door were two very different things. My point was that if you find a gem on the street, guard yourself against being ripped off. When a gorgeous girl says she is ready to give you the $20 BJ or will jump your boner for $40, keep your radar up and hope you actually get sex. In my original response, I was actually responding to an earler post about 47th ripoffs. I have been through it personally. Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and pass on good advice to other mongers. Unless there are participants here that actually believe that there are gorgeous girls on the street looking for Prince Charming and fall head over heels in love the moment they climb in your car.

Ron M
01-19-15, 21:00
The street does offer certain advantages over BP. Namely, the girl can choose her client by sight and work when she has the need. BP usually requires a hotel and a second person to monitor things.Not always true about BP Gals. Some BP Gals have their own place they work out of. Some don't have a second person to handle their appointments. Well the ones I've seen.

Davidonecall
01-19-15, 21:55
I was not intending to start an argument over the virtues of the street versus BP. Frankly, you can get ripped off either way, based on comments I have read from those who found that what was listed in BP and what showed up at the door were two very different things. My point was that if you find a gem on the street, guard yourself against being ripped off. When a gorgeous girl says she is ready to give you the $20 BJ or will jump your boner for $40, keep your radar up and hope you actually get sex. In my original response, I was actually responding to an earler post about 47th ripoffs. I have been through it personally. Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and pass on good advice to other mongers. Unless there are participants here that actually believe that there are gorgeous girls on the street looking for Prince Charming and fall head over heels in love the moment they climb in your car.Wait you mean I can't find true love? LOL, I agree I have done this for a little bit and with my experience if she is to good to be true she is. On the street the very beautiful one well most need there fix very bad or there BF is waiting for you to rob you. Even some that you have known for years can change. I remember just once and only once a girl that I have been generous with for years text me back after I called her and she told me not to come and she tells me later that her new BF was looking to take my $.

Ron M
01-19-15, 22:00
Wait you mean I can't find true love? LOL, I agree I have done this for a little bit and with my experience if she is to good to be true she is. On the street the very beautiful one well most need there fix very bad or there BF is waiting for you to rob you. Even some that you have known for years can change. I remember just once and only once a girl that I have been generous with for years text me back after I called her and she told me not to come and she tells me later that her new BF was looking to take my $.At least she was nice enough to warn you of getting robbed.

Davidonecall
01-19-15, 22:04
I was around the 4-7 and the Cic at 11:30 am and I saw a few SW. 1 I seen before was Crystal (tall Crystal). Did not pick her up because you can tell she was trying to get attention. Are the SW coming out during the day because of the heat at night? Wondering.

Mannheim
01-20-15, 06:45
Scored on Cermak twice in the last few days. Trisha, not bad service. Katie, excellent deep throat, but she couldn't handle the finish.

Are the SW coming out during the day because of the heat at night? Wondering.Always have been out during the day. If they're dope sick enough they'll be out in -30 temps, day or night. When ever they need that change in the pocket I guess.

DWill
01-22-15, 17:32
First let me say I have not posted much lately and have become more of a spectator on the forum. I did however happen to dream of a hunting accident out on Cicero and north. I was not out for anything but happen to see a short red head and I mean really short, nice body WSW. From a distance wasn't sure so I pulled up close and asked if she needed a ride. She got in very
nice personality, like able, can tell she had a little age on her. Her small stature leads you to believe she's 20's maybe 30's but face gives away that she's 40's easy. Still not bad looking. CBJ with FIV. Takes direction well. I really wanted to climb in the back but I didn't have time for FS. I am surprised I haven't read much about her here she would be a memorable one for sure if nothing else because she is only 4'7'. No digits sorry.

Looks - 7.

Body - 8.

Performance - 9.

DWill.

Milfseeker21
01-22-15, 21:06
New to the area, and after RTFF, have been checking out the four-seven and Cic loop for the last two weeks. Maybe I'm checking it out at the wrong times, (mostly after 7 pm), but I haven't found much. One WSW, 40's, fairly stocky with a tongue ring. Friendly and somewhat accomodating but just so so in the looks department and always super bundled up in guys sweats, hoodies, and boots. Also met Crystal, better looking than the former, but still not anything to write home about. That being said, she gives an amazing DT and I think her skills are exceptional, so got her digits and will use her in a pinch. She referred me to a retired friend, thin former WSW named Megan. Super long hair, pretty beat face, and service was very sub-par although again she was at least friendly and tried. Lastly I have seen some crazy Greek chick mostly late at night, always tripping balls. Any advice would be appreciated since it seems to be slim pickings when I'm out. Feel free to PM me if you're looking to reach out or swap numbers for UTR prospects. Again, being new, right now all I have is Crystal. MILF Man over and out!

UltraFiend1
01-24-15, 04:57
The person you are talking about, she calls herself "midge" she is tiny and she hangs out at cicero and Jackson. I hope that helps.

First let me say I have not posted much lately and have become more of a spectator on the forum. I did however happen to dream of a hunting accident out on Cicero and north. I was not out for anything but happen to see a short red head and I mean really short, nice body WSW. From a distance wasn't sure so I pulled up close and asked if she needed a ride. She got in very
nice personality, like able, can tell she had a little age on her. Her small stature leads you to believe she's 20's maybe 30's but face gives away that she's 40's easy. Still not bad looking. CBJ with FIV. Takes direction well. I really wanted to climb in the back but I didn't have time for FS. I am surprised I haven't read much about her here she would be a memorable one for sure if nothing else because she is only 4'7'. No digits sorry.

Looks - 7.

Body - 8.

Performance - 9.

DWill.

DWill
01-25-15, 00:51
The person you are talking about, she calls herself "midge" she is tiny and she hangs out at cicero and Jackson. I hope that helps.Not sure what help I needed. Do you mean her name? I don't care truthfully. But thanks for the name correction. When I see her again I will call her midget but to each his own.

Dwill.

Ump1969
01-26-15, 13:56
Wait you mean I can't find true love? LOL, I agree I have done this for a little bit and with my experience if she is to good to be true she is. On the street the very beautiful one well most need there fix very bad or there BF is waiting for you to rob you. Even some that you have known for years can change. I remember just once and only once a girl that I have been generous with for years text me back after I called her and she told me not to come and she tells me later that her new BF was looking to take my $.Totally agree with you. As a matter of fact, you brought up another subject. I have also been doing this long enough that I have known several girls for quite awhile. That's chancy. They will ALWAYS be needy. I have never known a girl that went from the streets to a successful career or relationship. I'm sure it's probably happened somewhere, but not around me. So you've known a girl for awhile and think you've made a friend for life. Except, that the only times you hear for her is when she needs to "borrow" some money- which will be paid back- next week, when she gets the tax refund, etc. When you pick up on the scam and start refusing her money, you will not hear from her again. I'm sure someone will now respond to me and talk about the wonderful friends they have that they met on the streets. Good for you! But I'd be willing to bet that most girls will be your "friend" only as long as they can milk you for money.

SeanDoe99
01-26-15, 15:12
Was out Friday night around 11 pm. Saw a HSW on 47 just west of pulaski. About 5'8 5'9 wearing jeans and a hoodie. Was going out of her way to get attention. Waving And blowing kisses. Had a nice figure from a distance and made the mistake of circling back. Mid length black curly hair. Bad covered BJ that she wanted to haggle from $ down to. 5 for. Again small head prevailed on this one. So I give her the. 5 and after a couple of minutes she is complaining that her mouth is sore and wants me to pay another. 5 for FS. I tell her no dice but if she's tired I'll finish FS for her sake. So we do. Forget her name but she seemed to be hanging around the bar on 47 just west of pulaski on the south side of the street. Avoid. She has sticky hands.

Davidonecall
01-26-15, 16:59
The person you are talking about, she calls herself "midge" she is tiny and she hangs out at cicero and Jackson. I hope that helps.UltraFiend1, wondering have you seen her a lot? Do you have her digits? I care more about service then names because I have seen some girls a few times and it's been a different name every time. I'm interested in that small girl.

DWill
01-26-15, 18:10
UltraFiend1, wondering have you seen her a lot? Do you have her digits? I care more about service then names because I have seen some girls a few times and it's been a different name every time. I'm interested in that small girl.David I'm me when you can. She's an interesting catch definitely on my bucket list to see her again but with more time than the first dream. I personally didn't care about her name either which was weird why that was the only response I got in here. Which also leads me to believe that not many guys write about her. I wish she had a phone at the time but I do have some good info that may help you get her quickly.

Dwill.

Genghis2
01-26-15, 19:08
Totally agree with you. As a matter of fact, you brought up another subject. I have also been doing this long enough that I have known several girls for quite awhile. That's chancy. They will ALWAYS be needy. I have never known a girl that went from the streets to a successful career or relationship. I'm sure it's probably happened somewhere, but not around me. So you've known a girl for awhile and think you've made a friend for life. Except, that the only times you hear for her is when she needs to "borrow" some money- which will be paid back- next week, when she gets the tax refund, etc. When you pick up on the scam and start refusing her money, you will not hear from her again. I'm sure someone will now respond to me and talk about the wonderful friends they have that they met on the streets. Good for you! But I'd be willing to bet that most girls will be your "friend" only as long as they can milk you for money.Geez Ump, Are you referring to just street girls, or are you mabe implying in some small way that MOST girls, street or not are your friend only if they can milk you? LOL.

I cannot really say I have been in a relationship with a girl ever, who would be the one doing all the giving for long, especially financially speaking. Ex-wife included.

When my job went south so did the relationship. I guess that is just in a woman's DNA.

Fdottt
01-26-15, 19:19
Totally agree with you. As a matter of fact, you brought up another subject. I have also been doing this long enough that I have known several girls for quite awhile. That's chancy. They will ALWAYS be needy. I have never known a girl that went from the streets to a successful career or relationship. I'm sure it's probably happened somewhere, but not around me. So you've known a girl for awhile and think you've made a friend for life. Except, that the only times you hear for her is when she needs to "borrow" some money- which will be paid back- next week, when she gets the tax refund, etc. When you pick up on the scam and start refusing her money, you will not hear from her again. I'm sure someone will now respond to me and talk about the wonderful friends they have that they met on the streets. Good for you! But I'd be willing to bet that most girls will be your "friend" only as long as they can milk you for money.I'm sorry but you lend women on the street money hoping to get paid back? You're in the wrong business.

Warlord7
01-27-15, 03:17
Waffen SS Senior uncle LEO in town 1 a. M unmarked 2015 silver ford fusion mp plates hunting mongers on 4-7 and cicro patrolling the track.

Davidonecall
01-27-15, 06:52
I'm sorry but you lend women on the street money hoping to get paid back? You're in the wrong business.Not SW you just met but the one that you have seen for a while. You form an understanding. Like if your very short on $ she will see you for. 2 and the next week you help with more to make up from the last. Some ask for loan and you can't see them so you do give here an advanced (or loan) that the next time is way less to make up for the advanced. You have that relationship with them.

Gbaby31
01-27-15, 22:41
Waffen SS Senior uncle LEO in town 1 a. M unmarked 2015 silver ford fusion mp plates hunting mongers on 4-7 and cicro patrolling the track.Damn I wanted to go out tonight weather isn't terrible.

UltraFiend1
01-28-15, 02:36
UltraFiend1, wondering have you seen her a lot? Do you have her digits? I care more about service then names because I have seen some girls a few times and it's been a different name every time. I'm interested in that small girl.I will I'm you.

UltraFiend1
01-28-15, 02:41
If I bump into her again, I Will get her number for you guys.

David I'm me when you can. She's an interesting catch definitely on my bucket list to see her again but with more time than the first dream. I personally didn't care about her name either which was weird why that was the only response I got in here. Which also leads me to believe that not many guys write about her. I wish she had a phone at the time but I do have some good info that may help you get her quickly.

Dwill.

Ump1969
01-28-15, 18:54
Geez Ump, Are you referring to just street girls, or are you mabe implying in some small way that MOST girls, street or not are your friend only if they can milk you? LOL.

I cannot really say I have been in a relationship with a girl ever, who would be the one doing all the giving for long, especially financially speaking. Ex-wife included.

When my job went south so did the relationship. I guess that is just in a woman's DNA.You and David both seem to be very judgemental for two people that have never met me. First to David, I made mistakes when I was younger. I did not say I was still making them. Anyone who has been doing this habit for awhilenwho says he is perfect and has never heen ripped off, I will call him a liar to his face. Genghis, this entire firum is about sex and this thread involves street girls. If you want relationship advice, write "Dear Abby". The great majority of women are not streetwalkers. They are not looking for money for sex from every man they meet and the sex is not a business arrangement. Now if you want to judge me and other pisters, I suggest you contact Jackson and apply for "USA Sex Guide Judge". I relate and share my experiences for others. You don't like them, don't read them and do your own thing.

Davidonecall
01-28-15, 19:25
You and David both seem to be very judgemental for two people that have never met me. First to David, I made mistakes when I was younger. I did not say I was still making them. Anyone who has been doing this habit for awhilenwho says he is perfect and has never heen ripped off, I will call him a liar to his face. Genghis, this entire firum is about sex and this thread involves street girls. If you want relationship advice, write "Dear Abby". The great majority of women are not streetwalkers. They are not looking for money for sex from every man they meet and the sex is not a business arrangement. Now if you want to judge me and other pisters, I suggest you contact Jackson and apply for "USA Sex Guide Judge". I relate and share my experiences for others. You don't like them, don't read them and do your own thing.Ump I don't get it. I have not said anything to you nor have made a negative statement about you. I have also been rob, stolen from, threaten by BF, gun point to rob me, bad service for what I donated for, followed by cars, had my ass out were they have called LEO and I have never denied it or lie about it. I also have made lots of mistakes and continue to do so because well sometimes the lower head thinks first. I don't think I have judge anyone here yet and if I have I should not have done it. I haven't disagree with you, check your posts. Yet you think I said something about you. Please look, you will be able to see I have not attack you nor questioned you. Please if your upset with me PM and we can always talk about it. I know I'm not an expert and there is lots of hobbies with way more experience then me but I think we are a small group and we need to stick together and help each other out.

Genghis2
01-29-15, 14:40
You and David both seem to be very judgemental for two people that have never met me. First to David, I made mistakes when I was younger. I did not say I was still making them. Anyone who has been doing this habit for awhilenwho says he is perfect and has never heen ripped off, I will call him a liar to his face. Genghis, this entire firum is about sex and this thread involves street girls. If you want relationship advice, write "Dear Abby". The great majority of women are not streetwalkers. They are not looking for money for sex from every man they meet and the sex is not a business arrangement. Now if you want to judge me and other pisters, I suggest you contact Jackson and apply for "USA Sex Guide Judge". I relate and share my experiences for others. You don't like them, don't read them and do your own thing.Hey Ump, I posted, not to get into a mud slinging match with you, but rather to share my own opinion on the subject. There is NO judging on my part whatsoever. Your money, time, and preferences on how you spend it is totally up to you. No offense was meant.

DWill
01-31-15, 09:35
Dreamed I ran into her for the first time off Manheim and boy was I surprised. She claims to be a former stripper of two different clubs that are in the area and truthfully I can tell that she use to have a stripper body. Body still good though a 10 in my book for SW quality but a 7 is you considered her an everyday civilian so good catch either way. Face was a 8, great attitude and fun to talk with. She's down for everything and not very pushy no complaining and takes direction real well. She's a mix of Irish and Mexican and you can tell she was a beauty in her day. Looks still good, streets haven't worn on her yet. Looks also to be about early 30's so age with a few wrinkles probably knocked her off the pole is my guess. I'm surprised that the area is picking up. She mentioned to me that there 4 other girls out and warned me to stay away from one in particular who apparently the other girls say has worked with her uncle. She also told me that there have been many stings in the area as you may expect but those girls don't move off their spot. Which many experienced mangers know. She said they will walk half block and back and the other girls notice and stay away. She was giving advice as one of her many talkative traits in saying that she tells her clients to drive past her a few times or anyone out there and see if they walk rather than stand and wait. She said that's the best way to tell if it's uncle or not. Again Something experienced guys know but loved her attitude and spunk. With that said she has a time she normally comes out. So I'm me for details if you interested. Seniors only please.

Dwill.

HottieHunter42
01-31-15, 10:38
Dreamed I ran into her for the first time off Manheim and boy was I surprised. She claims to be a former stripper of two different clubs that are in the area and truthfully I can tell that she use to have a stripper body. Body still good though a 10 in my book for SW quality but a 7 is you considered her an everyday civilian so good catch either way. Face was a 8, great attitude and fun to talk with. She's down for everything and not very pushy no complaining and takes direction real well. She's a mix of Irish and Mexican and you can tell she was a beauty in her day. Looks still good, streets haven't worn on her yet. Looks also to be about early 30's so age with a few wrinkles probably knocked her off the pole is my guess. I'm surprised that the area is picking up. She mentioned to me that there 4 other girls out and warned me to stay away from one in particular who apparently the other girls say has worked with her uncle. She also told me that there have been many stings in the area as you may expect but those girls don't move off their spot. Which many experienced mangers know. She said they will walk half block and back and the other girls notice and stay away. She was giving advice as one of her many talkative traits in saying that she tells her clients to drive past her a few times or anyone out there and see if they walk rather than stand and wait. She said that's the best way to tell if it's uncle or not. Again Something experienced guys know but loved her attitude and spunk. With that said she has a time she normally comes out. So I'm me for details if you interested. Seniors only please.

Dwill.OK, I'm interested. Got to find other options, since BIke Room is shut down. Details, please?

OldAndInTheWay
02-03-15, 22:42
Met a new girl, lysa, couple of weeks ago. Sorry about the delay here. She's a real goodie, small, lots of nationalities, 8 out of 10 on the looks scale. Skills are like a housewives, but she's getting more practice. Very willing. 47th and cicero. Seniors only. Digits are here.

Ump1969
02-04-15, 01:05
Hey Ump, I posted, not to get into a mud slinging match with you, but rather to share my own opinion on the subject. There is NO judging on my part whatsoever. Your money, time, and preferences on how you spend it is totally up to you. No offense was meant.If I misunderstood either you or David, I apologize. Go back and look at what you said. But I have been known to make a few mistakes in my life (LOL). Now that we seem to be on the same page, let's remember that my original comments were in response to someone that had been ripped off on 47th. It has happened to me, the reason for my comments. Learning by mistake can be both dangerous and costly, but I'm still here. I'm assuming most mongers are not rolling in cash or they would not ge trolling the streets- although I realize there are some that are mere thrill seekers. Mongers are individuals and all have their own reasons for being out there. But there are certain things that apply to most SW's. They are out there for money. Some hate men because they have been abused. This means they feel no guilt over ripping you off. Furthermore, they know you're not going to run to the cops. I'm sorry if my negativity bothers anyone. I apologize deeply if I am disturbing anyone's fantasy of finding love on the streets. But s-t happens to those that don't follow rules long posted on this forum. Just a few eeeks ago, a monger oicked up an SW on 47th and let her direct him to a home in the neighborhood where the BF robbed him. Mongers can get robbed, beaten, arrested and even killed in addition to being ripped off. That is why I urge mongers to be reakistic about this hobby. We want the penis taken care of. They want cash whether they serve us or not. This might not be true 100% of the time. But we might be better off assuming it is.

BruceWayne01
02-08-15, 04:38
It's been extremely dry out there? Where have they all gone? I have to resort to BP or CL and even that you have to be careful now a days!

Ram922
02-08-15, 11:01
Look at media and news, uncle is having a drive this month, Nationally.

Davidonecall
02-09-15, 08:34
If I misunderstood either you or David, I apologize. Go back and look at what you said. But I have been known to make a few mistakes in my life (LOL). Now that we seem to be on the same page, let's remember that my original comments were in response to someone that had been ripped off on 47th. It has happened to me, the reason for my comments. Learning by mistake can be both dangerous and costly, but I'm still here. I'm assuming most mongers are not rolling in cash or they would not ge trolling the streets- although I realize there are some that are mere thrill seekers. Mongers are individuals and all have their own reasons for being out there. But there are certain things that apply to most SW's. They are out there for money. Some hate men because they have been abused. This means they feel no guilt over ripping you off. Furthermore, they know you're not going to run to the cops. I'm sorry if my negativity bothers anyone. I apologize deeply if I am disturbing anyone's fantasy of finding love on the streets. But s-t happens to those that don't follow rules long posted on this forum. Just a few eeeks ago, a monger oicked up an SW on 47th and let her direct him to a home in the neighborhood where the BF robbed him. Mongers can get robbed, beaten, arrested and even killed in addition to being ripped off. That is why I urge mongers to be reakistic about this hobby. We want the penis taken care of. They want cash whether they serve us or not. This might not be true 100% of the time. But we might be better off assuming it is.I agree with you and also if it's not 100% is close to that or they would not be out. Same with me I want service or I would not be out there.

Truthfu11
02-09-15, 09:12
National Black History month? Valentines Day? President's Day?

Look at media and news, uncle is having a drive this month, Nationally.

Himes
02-09-15, 14:38
It's been extremely dry out there? Where have they all gone? I have to resort to BP or CL and even that you have to be careful now a days!I suspect the mayoral election has some effect.

DWill
02-10-15, 00:48
Had a dream that went this way. Was in the area this morning not really looking just kind of passing by. Happen to see a good looking red head WSW named Jennifer. From a distance looked TGBT. I wasn't planning anything but the looks made plans change instantly. I circled thinking maybe she wasn't a SW and wanted a closer look. Well she was as she waved as I passed the second time through. She hopped in and up close was at least a 8 in looks. I must say I'm sure many on here may have seen her but she was solid 8 in the looks department even had her makeup on right which helped the wrinkles that were evident. She quickly reached over grabbed the rod and we headed to find a location. She offered to go behind her apartment. Not sure this was her apartment but she claims it was. She even mentioned that we could use a room in her apt for a. 1 charge. I never park or go where a SW mentions but she seemed trustworthy and the fact I had my licensed protection on me, purely conincedence that it was in the car, I felt trusting for once. We pull in front of the apt she claimed to live in and got to the back to take care of the wet dream. She had a better body than I expected. Face 8, body 6, personality 8, performance 8. She was very accommodating but can be a little annoying with the begging for tips. She claims she lives with an old Hispanic guy and we could use the room at any time but again I didn't take her up on that offer. I have number so seniors PM me for trade info is you like.

Dwill.

Telchiman
02-11-15, 21:07
Did the Sunday cruise down around 0600 North to Pul was a outstanding WSW a solid 8, did a loop around the block she was gone. Met a BSW at mad and cal sorry to say was a 3 on SW scale but the little head was talking, took us to a quiet spot out of the way CBJTC with deep throat. 2.

Tomas21
02-12-15, 16:32
I'm visiting Chicago for the week and I'm wondering if there's any SW's around Northwestern university or east grand avenue. Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

RichardHead788
02-13-15, 20:04
Sorry for the late report. Anyways, Was on cic stopping to get some gas by the 47 and wasn't planning on looking for any fun considering the cold. However, ran into jolene who I'm pretty sure I've had before. Anyways, she was warming up in the gas station came out and I gave her the nod. Found a quiet spot and for. 30 she gave a decent BBBJ with a cof. No digits sorry.

BruceWayne01
02-15-15, 04:40
Been doing the Cruz on cic from Madsion up north with absoulty nothing out there any one else have any other luck? I guess even SW have to consider the cold whn stepping out.

MeLoveuLonTime
02-15-15, 09:27
I had a dream that I found a tall blonde visiting my regular go to. Nice boobs great ass. Upon seeing this young 22 year old I asked my regular if she wouldn't mind if I spent some time with the other. I gave my regular a $10 finders fee, LOL. So I spend some time with this new girl and had a good time. She's staying near ashlandand47. Got the digits for trade. She likes the H though, heads up. http://imgur.com/pJbWTiN.

MmQuickX
02-17-15, 00:44
So I've been at the mongering game for a our a year and half now, and I have yet to attempt to find a streetwalker. Namely due to fear of LE sting or getting robbed. I think it's time now though.

I live in DC but a work client has forced me to make my way out to Chicago for a few weeks. I am staying near Midway, which I know from experience is not the best of areas. Which leads me to believe there might be some SWs in the area (1-10 miles)?

I've read some guides on how to go about finding one, but I'm not sure where exactly. Anyone have any tips as to where? PM please? Appreciate anything.

SeanDoe99
02-17-15, 00:57
So I've been at the mongering game for a our a year and half now, and I have yet to attempt to find a streetwalker. Namely due to fear of LE sting or getting robbed. I think it's time now though.
I live in DC but a work client has forced me to make my way out to Chicago for a few weeks. I am staying near Midway, which I know from experience is not the best of areas. Which leads me to believe there might be some SWs in the area (1-10 miles)?

I've read some guides on how to go about finding one, but I'm not sure where exactly. Anyone have any tips as to where? PM please? Appreciate anything.Take a ride down 47th. Typically between Ashland and Cicero. Hit or miss at times but just use common sense.

SeanDoe99
02-17-15, 16:12
Took the cruise from way up north to way down south last night and back again. About 1 am to 3. Zero action. Plenty of uncles.

SeanDoe99
02-19-15, 01:02
Found myself by you of see tonight around 7. Decided to take a cruise up to 47 and west to cic. Spotted a BSW a few blocks east of cic. She was pretty doped up though and on the second pass I managed to make a decision with the big head. Nothing else noted all the way up north. I knew it would be a long shot with the cold but figured I'd give it a shot.

BruceWayne01
02-20-15, 05:27
I have read the reports of people getting lucky on Carmak just wanted to know if there is still any action going on there? I wonder if the cold keeps them all in because I got nothing but uncle out there.

Starda
02-20-15, 21:27
I had a dream last night. While working downtown I was walking between buildings where I work around 9 pm and saw this attractive girl. No clue she was a SWS. Says she from Pilsen and asks where the pink line was and if I wanted a BJ for. 4. Damn! Not even out trolling and I run into this. So we hit up an ATM and went to a bar. Found men's room and she went to town with a BBBJ. Once she finished up I pay her. She asks for the strangest request. If I can take my boxer off and for her to keep them! Ah yea let's talk outside. I walked out while she washed up. Manager looking dude walks past me and right into bathroom. I head right to the door and never looked back. Anyone know her or ever get a strange request like that?

SeanDoe99
02-21-15, 02:12
Around 830 tonight I spot a WSW on Pulaski walking south of north. I get the look as I cruise by. Thin blond, from the glance maybe a 7 on the SW scale. I pull into an empty lot on the corner of grand as she's walking up. Just before she gets to the lot another monger pulls into the lot and scoops her up. I guess my rusted out minivan seemed less appealing than the older mid-level sedan. Well played sir.

Stu Gotz
02-21-15, 02:26
Around 830 tonight I spot a WSW on Pulaski walking south of north. I get the look as I cruise by. Thin blond, from the glance maybe a 7 on the SW scale. I pull into an empty lot on the corner of grand as she's walking up. Just before she gets to the lot another monger pulls into the lot and scoops her up. I guess my rusted out minivan seemed less appealing than the older mid-level sedan. Well played sir.So they seem to be out tonight?

SeanDoe99
02-21-15, 18:44
So they seem to be out tonight?Noticed her while I was on my way somewhere else. Went back out around 1130 to see if there was anything else to be seen. 2 hours and nothing but a crackie to be seen.

DWill
02-23-15, 10:17
Ran into Lisa early this morning. Did not partake. She's a blond spinner mid 40's still has decent looks. I would say a 7 on the SW scale. I ran into her by mistake. Pulled into lot by Wendy's to see how early they open and she thought I was pulling in for her. She walks up I realize the oddity of the situation and that my re-routing into the lot could come off as a scoop so I let her say her peace and I decline. But she needs a taxi so I offer to call. She hops in I call the taxi for her. In the meantime she's trying to convince me any time is the right time but I had to get back to the office. I got her number for senior members only.

If I had the time I would have let the little head convince me to drive her where she was going and see what that was worth. But hey job always first.

Dwill.

Dexter69
03-01-15, 10:13
It's been a while since I've had a chance to go out for a good hunt, but I had Sunday off so decided to start the day early to see if I could catch anything good. Left my house around 6 am, took a stroll down Devon, then headed up to Lawrence and took that west towards Cic. Cic down to North and I wasn't seeing any action at all so I figured the 20° weather was keeping the ladies inside. Finally spotted what looked to be a bbw LSW on Pulaski just south of north, but she did not look too appetizing so I continued east on North and figured if I did not see much else I would settle for the LSW. Well I went all the way to western with not much else in sight so I made my way back to Pulaski hoping to still catch the LSW, not wanting to go home empty handed.

Well. She was gone, but in her place was a WSW on the corner of pulaski and le moyne. Wasn't sure if she was waiting for the bus, so decided to drive by, make eye contact and pull into the first alley. Sure enough here she came a few seconds later. She hopped in, grabbed my nuts for a quick LEO check and asked what I was in the mood for. Told her a. 2 for a BJ and she quickly agreed, no haggling involved, which surprised me given how cute this girl was. Looked to be in her early 30's, Polish, with short dirty blonde hair. We found an alley and I offered her an extra 5 tip if she'd pull her pants down so I could play with her ass while she blew me. Was really glad I did this, as she had a nice thick ass. She went to work on a BBBJ, and was really tempted to ask about FS because I really wanted to hit that pussy doggy, but it was getting to be too bright out, so didn't want to risk it. Anyway ended up busting my load in her mouth without warning her, but she didn't complain. She just spit it out and stuffed a fistful of snow in her mouth to wash it out haha. I came a little sooner than I would have liked, because I was a little "backed up".

Overall a great catch, she was really friendly, says she stays by ohare with her mom and kid and drives out here on the weekends. Got her digits and dropped Her off by her car. Will definitely be calling her to let my cock get a taste of that pussy. Willing to trade digits with seniors only.

Member #5102
03-03-15, 22:40
I have read the reports of people getting lucky on Carmak just wanted to know if there is still any action going on there? I wonder if the cold keeps them all in because I got nothing but uncle out there.I gave up on that area a couple of years ago. Like so many others it was once a decent spot but is now dead, Cermak and Cali in particular. You could find them walking on Cali between Madison and Cermak. Once met lesbian gfs in front of the Church's chicken. That was fun, one ate the other's box while I plowed from behind. Ah, the good old days!

Most of the ladies are hunkered down for the winter, when it warms they will start popping up. Last year was my worst by far, hopefully things turn around in 15.

Gbaby31
03-04-15, 02:44
Hey was wondering if anyone has her new number? Either that or she got locked up again. 25 yr old Latina sometimes walk the 4-7 she live around 63 and Pulaski about 5'3 tiny Latina known gang member but very sexy good attitude.

OldAndInTheWay
03-04-15, 14:45
Hey was wondering if anyone has her new number? Either that or she got locked up again. 25 yr old Latina sometimes walk the 4-7 she live around 63 and Pulaski about 5'3 tiny Latina known gang member but very sexy good attitude.Yea I'm going to dream about her this afternoon. What's your name and I'll ask her if I can give you her number. She is nice good at playing the game. Offers hope for the future and mostly follows through. She says she's single but with new tats that say "David" I kinda doubt that right? Oh well seniors pm me.

Gbaby31
03-08-15, 23:50
Yea I'm going to dream about her this afternoon. What's your name and I'll ask her if I can give you her number. She is nice good at playing the game. Offers hope for the future and mostly follows through. She says she's single but with new tats that say "David" I kinda doubt that right? Oh well seniors pm me.Sent you a message boss.

RichardHead788
03-10-15, 01:35
Been out a couple nights in a row down 47. Haven't seen anything!! Not even the regulars crystal and Jolene. Anyone got a good one with a number?? I'm in need.

GuardDog76
03-10-15, 02:06
Been out a couple nights in a row down 47. Haven't seen anything!! Not even the regulars crystal and Jolene. Anyone got a good one with a number?? I'm in need.http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/n-e-w-s-w-e-e-t-s-o-u-t-h-e-r-n-b-l-u-e-y-e-z80hhr-160hr-incallspcls/26243536

BigTimeLoser
03-10-15, 19:29
Need to keep this short. Out from 3 am-5 am. 47/ Cicero was dead. Cicero, just south of Belmont, found Cindy. Shitty blowjob, toothy, WSW, slender, don't waste your time or money. Cut my losses and ditched her, headed over to North / Pulaski. Maxine saved the day for me. Nobody better than her when it comes to BBBJ. WSW, mid 20's, cute. If you see her out, take a chance. Well worth the. 3-. 5. Those that have seen her before know she is hands down (and head down) the best.

RepoMen
03-11-15, 11:53
Took a ride down 47th about 11:30 pm very slim pickings nothing to turn around for. While driving cicero had a couple SW but LEO was out in full force sitting in open lots waiting for a mistake by the patrons. Heat was to heavy and work took me north just another waist of time cic to nor nothing to remotely interesting so nor to pul then back south more LEO lurking thank god it was profitable night out on the streets because its a ghost town at this time of the evening thinking the warmer nights might have brought out some action boy was I wrong.

Luvana
03-12-15, 01:20
I got really lucky tonight. Seen undercover LEO had some guy in Popeyes parking lot on 51st and cicero. I seen him later in jewels parking lot I asked him what it was about. He said he witnessed a bust then the cops pulled up on him for taking video of the bust giving him a hard time and searched his car ran his plates. The undercover was a white Polish looking blonde about 30's wearing a leopard skirt with black leggings and a white jacket. I am lucky LEO was messing with him because I was just pulling around to talk to her. Damn!

JLong6911
03-12-15, 20:03
Did the old drive through elgin today but didn't see shit I'm surprise. Such a nice day anyone else hand any luck in elgin let me no dam LEO cleaning up streets.

Gbaby31
03-14-15, 01:30
I got really lucky tonight. Seen undercover LEO had some guy in Popeyes parking lot on 51st and cicero. I seen him later in jewels parking lot I asked him what it was about. He said he witnessed a bust then the cops pulled up on him for taking video of the bust giving him a hard time and searched his car ran his plates. The undercover was a white Polish looking blonde about 30's wearing a leopard skirt with black leggings and a white jacket. I am lucky LEO was messing with him because I was just pulling around to talk to her. Damn!Stay safe man. Also had a girl tell me about a green dark buick older body style regular plates is an undercover car.

Member #5102
03-15-15, 02:26
Stay safe man. Also had a girl tell me about a green dark buick older body style regular plates is an undercover car.Same here, I was told they are hitting 5th and Cicero really hard. Cpd hitting the drugs, dart going after us and the ladies. I noticed the Citgo is closed down with police tape everywhere.

Just remember to stay sharp, think slow and follow the rules.

Mannheim
03-15-15, 17:48
I have read the reports of people getting lucky on Carmak just wanted to know if there is still any action going on there? I wonder if the cold keeps them all in because I got nothing but uncle out there.Totally dead, don't waste your time. ; -).

Mannheim
03-15-15, 18:02
A few on Cicero near Divesery. Some between North and division on see. North and Pulaski area is pretty reliable. What happened to north ave east of western? Armitage has been dead for me for a couple years. 290-areas have been totally hammered with LEO recently. Some of the same old junkies still doing their zombie strolls on 5th. Took a shot in the dark and hit Rogers Park to no avail. Lawrence dead in the early evening as well. Milwaukee and Belmont area has been very quiet as well. 16th and Kolmar had the same 2 that have been out there for the past 6 months. Duece Duece has been decent with most action between Kedzie and Western.

Luvana
03-15-15, 22:21
This guy told me everything play by play, in fact I know why CPD gave him a hard time. Because he seen exactly how their operation works and what to look for. This guy did not know how great the information he had is. I need someone nice in that area, if anyone cares enough to trade please pm me. Of course, I don't want it going on the boards. Either way I will use this info to save myself again!

Mesm23
03-16-15, 06:06
Took a cruise around the spots and wasnt good. 47 from cic to western was dead so headed up north. Got to lawrence cruised between western and pulaski just a lot of LEO and county LEO. Went towards cic from belmont to north and only an older WSW who offered. 3 for FS but declined and another WSW before belmont but got taken. Also seen a young latina about 5'4 in height walking on cic. And was by subway for a while. Couldn't tell if she was one, made eye contact but didn't go for it so I just decided to call it a night.

Davidonecall
03-16-15, 07:43
I'm a little confused. You want leads in exchange for the information the guy with the camera shared with you? Something is wrong with that. You earn more respect when you share information.

This guy told me everything play by play, in fact I know why CPD gave him a hard time. Because he seen exactly how their operation works and what to look for. This guy did not know how great the information he had is. I need someone nice in that area, if anyone cares enough to trade please pm me. Of course, I don't want it going on the boards. Either way I will use this info to save myself again!

DWill
03-16-15, 09:16
This guy told me everything play by play, in fact I know why CPD gave him a hard time. Because he seen exactly how their operation works and what to look for. This guy did not know how great the information he had is. I need someone nice in that area, if anyone cares enough to trade please pm me. Of course, I don't want it going on the boards. Either way I will use this info to save myself again!You can't be serious right? And you guys wonder why the seniors keep platinum level info between just us.

Dwill.

UltraFiend1
03-16-15, 15:11
This guy told me everything play by play, in fact I know why CPD gave him a hard time. Because he seen exactly how their operation works hat to look for. This guy did not know how great the information he had is. I need someone nice in that area, if anyone cares enough to trade please pm me. Of course, I don't want it going on the boards. Either way I will use this info to save myself again!What? Is this guy serious or il am I missing something here. Save himself? It almost sounds like he wants to throw someone under the bus to save his own ass. Please clarify. It is a disturbing read.

Mesm23
03-16-15, 20:25
Anybody know melaney and what happened to her. Number no longer in service. Last time I seen her was on lawrence. She was a petit WSW with glasses and was amazing chick also.

BigTimeLoser
03-16-15, 21:30
You saw LE in the area, talked to some dude that got harassed by them, and that stopped you from picking up an undercover LE. People have posted tons of info about that area, just read the board. And us veterans out here do not fall for LE stings anyway. If I ever get pulled over it is just for being in the area, and of course I have a story ready. Good luck out there.

RichardHead788
03-16-15, 23:14
Got a text from Lala saying She's working out of a no tell motel near midway. Had her before in my car. She's probably a top 5 BBBJ. I'm going to try and see her tonight and will report back later.

Gbaby31
03-17-15, 09:13
Got a text from Lala saying She's working out of a no tell motel near midway. Had her before in my car. She's probably a top 5 BBBJ. I'm going to try and see her tonight and will report back later.She' is one of the best haven't seen her in a while also txtd me did you get a chance to meet up?

Davidonecall
03-17-15, 11:51
Got a text from Lala saying She's working out of a no tell motel near midway. Had her before in my car. She's probably a top 5 BBBJ. I'm going to try and see her tonight and will report back later.Wondering if she is BBW. I can't remember Lala or I have met lots of Layla and maybe 3 Lala. But the best was very good with BJ and she was BBW. But have not seen in like over an year ago.

Head First
03-17-15, 13:51
I was on the S Side yesterday around noon driving S on Western. I pull up to a red light around 31st and while waiting for it to turn green I look over to the bus stop. Inside was an attractive enough med skin female standing there waiting for a bus. I look at her, she looks at me, and she accepts my invitation to hop in the vacant front seat. She's holding a small bedside table which she deposits into the backseat and then hops in the front. We introduce ourselves and I ask her where she's going, she replies home. Where's that I ask. 47th near Damen. I can do that. It's close to 60 out and she's wearing a very low cut top which isn't concealing much of her ample top. We chat a little where she tells me how she used to be a dancer so now I'm starting to think with my little head. She's being awfully flirty so I test the water and brush my hand across her top. She doesn't seem to mind so I reach over and touch some skin. Still nothing so I reach in for a whole handful. No problem, game on. I ask her if she has time to play and she says yes we can go to her place. Head East on 47th till we get to Honore, up we go. She has her roomie leave and has me sit down. I get comfortable and she comes and stands in front of me and starts dancing. Off comes her top and down go her pants. Nice tits (enhanced) and nice ass. She grinds for a few minutes and tells me to feel free to unzip. I do and start some self service, which she helps me with till I finish partly on her carpet and in a paper towel. 15 minutes and $30 later I'm back on the road. I haven't picked up a SW in a long time but this was fun. I gotta believe others on here know her because she said she works on 47th and also up on North sometimes. She said her name was Nicole. If I saw her again I would probably pass tho as I'm pretty paranoid about the health risk being with SW's. Thats just me.

Gbaby31
03-17-15, 20:12
Wondering if she is BBW. I can't remember Lala or I have met lots of Layla and maybe 3 Lala. But the best was very good with BJ and she was BBW. But have not seen in like over an year ago.No she wasn't a BBW very curvy but not sloppy.

DinnerOut35
03-18-15, 19:20
Gentlemen,

I've read through the SW reports and I am a bit confused. There are alot of abbreviations used for street names and frankly the streets mentioned seem to be all over the place. Would someone be kind enough to give me the streets I need to frequent to find SW? In addition any tips such as rate for BJ, FS and how LEO operates in Chicago would be appreciated.

Dinnerout.

I Pickum Up
03-19-15, 14:09
Been ages since I been on the Chicago Seen I formerly lived around the 4-7 stroll but had to get the hell out of there. I moved out to the sticks in Indiana.

Was in Chi Town last week for a visit with some friends and took a few rides in the old hood.

RC is gone, 4-7 street is a nightmare half the road is missing. Tried a couple old numbers I had some were dead one rang but went to VM.

I don't know how you guys are doing it now days. Anyone seen Angie around she was one of my favs I know she got locked up for a while but VINE says she was released about a year ago.

And there is no record of her being re arrested but I did not see her out.

Stay safe out there!

Westside10
03-20-15, 11:38
I've been hunting this last 3 weeks saw nothing worth stopping for I keep seeing that huge Amazon BSW on cicervo and Palmer who ever picks that up is one desperate mf I seen one nice WSW by divison went around the block to scoope her up but she was gone story of my life. Happy hunting fellas and watch out for uncle LEO they always got something up their sleave especially around spring.

UltraFiend1
03-20-15, 12:26
Been ages since I been on the Chicago Seen I formerly lived around the 4-7 stroll but had to get the hell out of there. I moved out to the sticks in Indiana.

Was in Chi Town last week for a visit with some friends and took a few rides in the old hood.

RC is gone, 4-7 street is a nightmare half the road is missing. Tried a couple old numbers I had some were dead one rang but went to VM.

I don't know how you guys are doing it now days. Anyone seen Angie around she was one of my favs I know she got locked up for a while but VINE says she was released about a year ago.

And there is no record of her being re arrested but I did not see her out.

Stay safe out there!Angie has been out there. Pm me if you want her number.

Mrportage1980
03-21-15, 02:25
Angie has been out there. Pm me if you want her number.Yes can I trade you a number for Angie, I know Vanessa, about 30,120 pounds, 5'4" sweet girl. Can you describe Angie!

Unosiete
03-21-15, 02:32
!Friday March 20 and possibly early sat morning. Stay clear of Cicero north of Roosevelt. Under covers working!

Gbaby31
03-21-15, 13:30
Yes can I trade you a number for Angie, I know Vanessa, about 30,120 pounds, 5'4" sweet girl. Can you describe Angie!Vanessa Hispanic girl, usually on the 47 and cic usually stays on one of the L streets?

Gbaby31
03-21-15, 13:36
I was out late or early around 550 am coming back from a night out I was on the 47 and California I picked up 2 BSW one I knew from before Dymand little older 5'2 we had a good time before cute face great attitude and her head skills are a 8-9 defiantly lets you beat the throat she was walking with another BSW I honestly don't remember her name but she had huge GG tots so she told me and her face was nice to head skills were also 8-9 really gets into it lots of spit and just jams you all th waY down so I parked and had one side by side in zipped and they went at it taking turns let me roam took the girls out they were feeling it getting wet wile I roamed coaching each other talking like real hood sluts I enjoyed it telling them what I wanted how I wanted it. I probably should of got a room but I finished she chatted and told dymond until next time I didn't get the other girls number but dymond told me she got it when ever I want it to ask her, damage. 80 so. 40 for each never rushed at all loved it I had fun will do it again. Stay safe gents.

Mannheim
03-25-15, 05:40
Was out about 9 pm last nice and spotted 2 WSW on sis near fully. Picked up hailey (40-ish) and dropped 30 for some DT. Skills about a 9. No gag.

DWill
03-25-15, 08:16
A buddy told me he dreamed he ran into Michelle today on his way to work before sun came up. He dreamed of a non rushed CBJ damage. 4 what's interesting is in the dream he asked for a number and she said she didn't have one despite Her phone ringing while he was dreaming. She claimed it changed a lot but told him her name on BP was Dakota and normally she posts there. She said whatever number is up at that time is the right one. So he pulled out his phone searched BP for Dakota and yep there she was. Spinner body, claims to be a former stripper, he and I both believe her, skills 7. He hasn't dreamed of her since she said she normally goes out between 2-4 pm. Guess that changed. Better to catch her daydreaming on the streets because Her BP add is much more than the CBJ he dreamed of this morning. One last note during the dream she just got right to work no mention of negotiation. He could have bailed right after and gave her nothing but even in dreams he's not that type of guy. He handed her. 4 after and she didn't even count it.

This is her. Good girl. Dream well gents.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-hot-little-all-american-brunette-outcall-to-you-150-200/26274490

Mannheim
03-25-15, 18:10
Saw 4 SW'ers on the Mak today at 4 pm. Negotiated with one for BBBJCIM for 30. Noticed 5th had at least 3 girls strolling.

Mesm23
03-26-15, 00:40
So took a little ride on 47 found nothing decided to give another go thru 47. Found a WSW named katie sitting in the sacramento bus stop bench. 2 time with her. 6 for CBJ and FS. Non rushed and good at it too. She also does BBBJCIM for. 4 the first time I seen her she's about 7 in looks and petit.

Westside10
03-26-15, 10:55
By Cicero drummond spotted a possible HSW at the bus stop I thought she was a citizen until I seen a car pull over and off she went towards it she look pretty decent but I'm always cautious around this time of year because its when LEO set up traps. Good luck out there!

Westside10
03-30-15, 11:42
Saw one WSW by Pulaski nd north she was very thin I couldn't see her face but she seemed past her prime.

Lately there been some action on Pulaski I haven't partaken but maybe soon.

ChicagoFan76
03-31-15, 01:38
So took a little ride on 47 found nothing decided to give another go thru 47. Found a WSW named katie sitting in the sacramento bus stop bench. 2 time with her. 6 for CBJ and FS. Non rushed and good at it too. She also does BBBJCIM for. 4 the first time I seen her she's about 7 in looks and petit.Get digits?

ChicagoFan76
03-31-15, 22:10
Decided to try a mid-day prowl today. Only 1 prospect a WSW at 47th & Rockwell at the bus stop. There seems to always be some SW at that stop. There was some Mexican guy at the stop the 3rd time I went past, although I made eye contact with her I decided to keep prowling and.

Try Kedzie & Cic. Lots of hot girls coming home from work and some cute butterfaces that would give me 5 to 10 but only just the one SW. I would have given her a 6 based on st glance but had a feeling that she had a gut so not what I was looking for. I did get into contact with Melissa who I reviewed on here a couple of months ago and she is still active but was busy during my prowl.

TheNaiveGuy
04-03-15, 13:03
Decided to try a mid-day prowl today. Only 1 prospect a WSW at 47th & Rockwell at the bus stop. There seems to always be some SW at that stop. There was some Mexican guy at the stop the 3rd time I went past, although I made eye contact with her I decided to keep prowling and.

Try Kedzie & Cic. Lots of hot girls coming home from work and some cute butterfaces that would give me 5 to 10 but only just the one SW. I would have given her a 6 based on st glance but had a feeling that she had a gut so not what I was looking for. I did get into contact with Melissa who I reviewed on here a couple of months ago and she is still active but was busy during my prowl.I tried to find a SW yesterday but only saw LEO during the ten to one period. I was on the Westside near Cicero and North.

How do you tell if someone is a SW?

ChicagoFan76
04-03-15, 21:53
I tried to find a SW yesterday but only saw LEO during the ten to one period. I was on the Westside near Cicero and North.

How do you tell if someone is a SW?Eye contact, usually standing or sitting alone. Sometimes multiple drive bys are needed. Also 47 & Rockwell is not as populated as Pulaski and 47.

Abhinay
04-04-15, 16:39
So took a little ride on 47 found nothing decided to give another go thru 47. Found a WSW named katie sitting in the sacramento bus stop bench. 2 time with her. 6 for CBJ and FS. Non rushed and good at it too. She also does BBBJCIM for. 4 the first time I seen her she's about 7 in looks and petit.Hi Mesm 23, I was on a day prowl now at 47th. Found 2 SW but had no courage to stop and talk to them. I am new to this and would take some time to be courageous. I went through your msg attached above but could not figure out what is 6 for CBJ. ? Is it $60. ? And same for BBBJCIM for 4. ? What is 4. ? Please explain. Thanks in advance. Sorry to bother you with one more question, do they have a place or they just do outcalls. ? Your help will be appreciated. .

TheNaiveGuy
04-05-15, 12:08
Hi Mesm 23, I was on a day prowl now at 47th. Found 2 SW but had no courage to stop and talk to them. I am new to this and would take some time to be courageous. I went through your msg attached above but could not figure out what is 6 for CBJ. ? Is it $60. ? And same for BBBJCIM for 4. ? What is 4. ? Please explain. Thanks in advance. Sorry to bother you with one more question, do they have a place or they just do outcalls. ? Your help will be appreciated. .Read the abbreviations section of the site, it explains everything there.

OldAndInTheWay
04-05-15, 13:42
A friend asked me to post this for her. She'd like to meet you guys. Nice girl. A little older, a little softer, well versed in skills, needs the help.

Seniors pm me.

MmQuickX
04-05-15, 23:53
First time searching for an SW. I drove down 47th / Cicero before I was heading into work very early last week. It was pretty bare and empty, til I spotted one. Looked / Sounded Latina and I didn't get her name or anything. I was sorta nervous still. Quick BJ and go, and damage was. 4.

Probably will take a break from this, LOL. It was a good one time experience.

Killer2041
04-06-15, 21:29
Newbie here but been watching this board for awhile. Been seeing a few SW on pul / north. Everytime I pull around another car grabs them. Any other areas guys I can cruise by. I've also seen a few on clar nort of devon. Mostly trans I think.

Slugga P
04-07-15, 12:52
I never see any girls along cic and 47th ever. I mean ghost town 4 real. I never see any near Belmont and Cicero neither. What's the best time and day?

Member #5102
04-08-15, 08:12
I never see any girls along cic and 47th ever. I mean ghost town 4 real. I never see any near Belmont and Cicero neither. What's the best time and day?It's dead out there, worst I've ever seen it. Spent about 3 hours searching with nothing to show for it. Four months in and I've only picked up two. It's looking as bad as the White Sox opener. Or Wrigley's bathrooms.

Abhinay
04-08-15, 08:46
Read the abbreviations section of the site, it explains everything there.Thanks for he reply TheNaiveGuy. I have been through the abbreviations section, but couldn't find anything for the $4 or $6 thing. If you can help that will be appreciated. Thanks.

OF Charlie
04-08-15, 10:52
Thanks for he reply TheNaiveGuy. I have been through the abbreviations section, but couldn't find anything for the $4 or $6 thing. If you can help that will be appreciated. Thanks.The original report has a period. A period without a number in front is less than $100. So,

$. 6 = $60.

$1. 6 = $160.

RichardHead788
04-08-15, 13:39
I agree. It has been awfully quiet as of late. I know my go to regular Crystal got locked up. Sara was also locked up. Other than that. I saw Maria close to 47th and Lawler on Monday night as the rain started. She looked familiar so I picked her up. Sensed an immediate poor attitude and it was going to be rushed. So for once. The big head took over from the little head and I pulled over and told her to get out. At first she said no. But I put on the scary crazy face and screamed for her to get out. She never said another word and exited the car. I should be an actor.

Anyone else have any regulars that are dependable? I don't even see Jolene anymore. . she was a subpar bbbjcof but at least she used to be out all the time.

BigTimeLoser
04-08-15, 14:18
I agree. It has been awfully quiet as of late. My 2 cents. I have seen the Cicero /47th area with some action between 12 am-2 am. North / Pulaski action between 1:30 am-4 am. Those times are awful, but you will find someone if you feel like wasting gas for up to an hour.

OPIllini
04-08-15, 15:03
Late Saturday night / early Sunday morning (12 am-1 pm) I ventured up and down 47th between Western and Cicero. Called Joleen's number but got a message saying that her phone had been stolen. There was absolutely no one out at 47th / Cicero. So I got back on the 47th St. Bus and headed east. About a block before Western I spotted a blonde WSW. Her name was Angie, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her much because I think I spooked her by running off the bus after her. She quickly walked away. Then at Western I saw another WSW. A brunette. She looked mean so I didn't strike up a conversation with her. Nothing else was happening so I went home. I noticed plenty of LE in the area so that may have deterred the girls from coming out.

Abhinay
04-08-15, 15:14
The original report has a period. A period without a number in front is less than $100. So,

$. 6 = $60.

$1. 6 = $160.Thanks a lot Charlie.

TonyDe
04-08-15, 23:03
The original report has a period. A period without a number in front is less than $100. So,

$. 6 = $60.

$1. 6 = $160.Whats with the confusing crap?$ 6,$ . 6?Whats wrong with keeping stuff simple. I paid $100. I paid $40?Am I missing something? This seems to be a regular source of confusion where someone has to keep explaining what is meant. Not just in Chicago. Last time I went out I blew $80 on a provider. Any confusion about that?

MalMonger
04-08-15, 23:19
Whats with the confusing crap?$ 6,$ . 6?Whats wrong with keeping stuff simple. I paid $100. I paid $40?Am I missing something? This seems to be a regular source of confusion where someone has to keep explaining what is meant. Not just in Chicago. Last time I went out I blew $80 on a provider. Any confusion about that?Or maybe even Pope.

AndreRosay
04-09-15, 03:13
Hey I'm not looking to really cruise the streets I kinda want to play it safe and hit up a motel can anyone let me know where I can find some SW near motels.

CoolPatrick
04-09-15, 13:11

$. 6 = $60.

$1. 6 = $160.Actually based on the USASG rule:

$ = 100.

.6 = 60.

$ .6 = 160.

The original post says $60 for CBJ and FS, then $40 for BBBJCIM. (here I use $ as the normal dollar sign).

As Tony said, this is damn confusing. The reason being, readers have to read between lines and figure out the context: whether $ is used as normally as a dollar sign, or as a USASG style short hand of 100 dollar.

Butchcasidy
04-09-15, 18:47
Last Thursday was on Michigan at 10 am spotted a cute AA walking on east side of street. Drove a couple blocks and turned around to see if she still there, pulled on to side street and she gets in. Says she needs money for new jumpers. She kind of hyped like she needed some candy so I told her I was running errands and would be back. She called my burner to make sure she had my number, then after I dropped her off she must of called my about 20 times in the next 15 min. I took the first call, but then the calls kept coming in rapid succession so I never contacted her again.

I'm sure she is willing but too much drama for me. Have digits if anyone wants to take a chance. Seniors only

TheNaiveGuy
04-10-15, 04:29
Heard tons of positive reviews on her, definetly want to give her a try now, ill probably do it tomorrow, does anyone have any warnings in regards to her?

Fdottt
04-10-15, 11:51
Whats with the confusing crap?$ 6,$ . 6?Whats wrong with keeping stuff simple. I paid $100. I paid $40?Am I missing something? This seems to be a regular source of confusion where someone has to keep explaining what is meant. Not just in Chicago. Last time I went out I blew $80 on a provider. Any confusion about that?I agree with this guy but it seems like people are stuck in their ways.

I still prowl around the streets sometimes but I been messing with this regular so haven't partaken in much action.

BigTimeLoser
04-10-15, 12:42
I agree with this guy but it seems like people are stuck in their ways.It is just a carryover from 90's / early 2000's when this board (and its predecessor) still had an anonymous, secretive edge to it. The ironic part to it is that back then, there was significantly more street action and less LE activity. Now we have less street activity and a socially-aware LE structure that is really taking on this issue. You would think that now, with this board undoubtedly monitored daily by LE, people would use more coded references in their posts. I guess most of us just realize that it doesn't matter anyway. They know what we are talking about, they know where the action is, and they already know about the girls that are the subjects of our posts.

Buster Hymen
04-10-15, 21:36
I travel all over the US and sample the goods wherever I go. I was in your fair city this week, and I truly feel sorry for your guys. I am afraid that I have to declare Chicago as the worst major city in the US right now for pay for play. I spent many hours over several days at various times, driving all the well known areas, with absolutely nothing there.

Well, that is not totally true. I did see one WSW at the corner of Cicero and 5th right by the railroad underpass. I took a closer look and it scared the hell out of me. (7-10 years ago, this was the very spot I picked up a cute 18 year old nymphette, a true gem.).

I would recommend Chicago to live for someone that is trying to stop a sex addiction, or to reduce the amount of money spent on pussy, as there is basically none to be found.

And also, I had Chicago's finest pull me over in a sketchy area late at night. Searched me and the car and asked what the hell I was doing there. Although they were very nice guys I must admit. Shot the shit with them for awhile because I had nothing else to do. And I had absolutely no worries about it, because I had not seen any girls out, so I had nothing to worry about.

I have seen quite a few posts by guys on here that seem very possessive with contact numbers for girls, and now I know why. You don't see this in many other towns.

Also spent some time perusing Backpage, which was a total waste of time. Although since it was clear that I would not find anything at all, I had fun fucking with some of the many scam artists on your BP site here. Set up dates and kept calling them that I was there (for the two call ones). Until they got it that I was fuking with them and stopped taking my calls.

TheNaiveGuy
04-11-15, 16:22
Heard tons of positive reviews on her, definetly want to give her a try now, ill probably do it tomorrow, does anyone have any warnings in regards to her?Yeah commenting on my own post as a review since I did go through w / it.

Happy to report things went well, none rushed and she seemed genuinely into making sure I left happy. Did the HH damage was $. 5.

Few rules, but the BBBJ was amazing.

Pics are ever so slightly out of date, she's a tad older but the body is the same.

http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-hot-little-all-american-brunette-outcall-to-you-150-200/26274490

DWill
04-12-15, 06:01
You will se I've reported her earlier just a coup, e weeks ago. Catch her in Mannheim and she's only a third of those miles.

Dwill.

Yeah commenting on my own post as a review since I did go through w / it.

Happy to report things went well, none rushed and she seemed genuinely into making sure I left happy. Did the HH damage was $. 5.

Few rules, but the BBBJ was amazing.

Pics are ever so slightly out of date, she's a tad older but the body is the same.

http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-hot-little-all-american-brunette-outcall-to-you-150-200/26274490

OPIllini
04-12-15, 12:22
Last night I again ventured to 47th / Cicero, around midnight, and again there was no action to be found. Seems as if the area has completely dried up. I headed east on 47th towards Western and I did see a couple of possibilities but they got picked up before I could approach. Then on Western I saw another WSW but she didn't want to leave the area. I was going to get a room on Cicero but she wasn't interested. So I headed back to Cicero and spent the night at a motel. Then when I got up this morning I noticed a WSW walking down Cicero. I caught up to her and struck up a chat. Her name is Julie and she's game for action but honestly isn't the best looker so I declined. Where have all the girls gone?

Slugga P
04-12-15, 12:28
Does anyone know her? Sort of ripe, a little gray hair, skinny, blue eyes. Got brains right by the mickey dees last night. Behind the bushes. LOL. Basically was the only 1 out on sis. All for the. 17. Walked all the way from pul. To sis down fo7 around 12 or so. Absolutely deceased. Guess I don't have to worry about gas at least. Smfh.

Slugga P
04-12-15, 13:21
Last night I again ventured to 47th / Cicero, around midnight, and again there was no action to be found. Seems as if the area has completely dried up. I headed east on 47th towards Western and I did see a couple of possibilities but they got picked up before I could approach. Then on Western I saw another WSW but she didn't want to leave the area. I was going to get a room on Cicero but she wasn't interested. So I headed back to Cicero and spent the night at a motel. Then when I got up this morning I noticed a WSW walking down Cicero. I caught up to her and struck up a chat. Her name is Julie and she's game for action but honestly isn't the best looker so I declined. Where have all the girls gone?Got top from the same girl you saw this morning last night around 12 ish. Julie. Was the only 1 out right by mikkey the's. Took me 4 ever 2 bust. CBJ in the bushes. Very patient tho. Said she hates not finishing.

TheNaiveGuy
04-12-15, 14:52
You will se I've reported her earlier just a coup, e weeks ago. Catch her in Mannheim and she's only a third of those miles.

Dwill.Cool thanks I appreciate the heads up.

Genghis2
04-13-15, 17:53
It is just a carryover from 90's / early 2000's when this board (and its predecessor) still had an anonymous, secretive edge to it. The ironic part to it is that back then, there was significantly more street action and less LE activity. Now we have less street activity and a socially-aware LE structure that is really taking on this issue. You would think that now, with this board undoubtedly monitored daily by LE, people would use more coded references in their posts. I guess most of us just realize that it doesn't matter anyway. They know what we are talking about, they know where the action is, and they already know about the girls that are the subjects of our posts.Just commenting on a well written post. You have described the situation exactly. If we get TOO cryptic, none of us on the board will know what the heck the post is about anyways. Especially the newbies here. For sure, Uncle has heard it all and knows exactly where to look.

Milfseeker21
04-14-15, 08:56
Does anyone know her? Sort of ripe, a little gray hair, skinny, blue eyes. Got brains right by the mickey dees last night. Behind the bushes. LOL. Basically was the only 1 out on sis. All for the. 17. Walked all the way from pul. To sis down fo7 around 12 or so. Absolutely deceased. Guess I don't have to worry about gas at least. Smfh.Got some dome Friday night from here. Was pretty good. Does anyone have her digits? Feel free to PM if so, I usually ask but I was admittedly pretty drunk at the time.

Jovi69
04-14-15, 09:08
First time in a long time I decided to take a ride down 47th. It was between 9-10 pm. I saw a tall skinny black chick wearing dress pants and a leather jacket. I was trying to see her face when Alice came stepping around the corner. Short white chick, from a distance she almost looked like a minor. I pulled around the corner and she hopped in. Found a spot a good distance away and negotiated. 4 for a BBBJCIM. She let me play with her ass & pussy while she did the deed. Excellent skills.

I use to spend a few hours cruising the area for chicks. I spent less than 15 minutes to pickup Alice. Lucky night I guess.

Sukerxxx
04-14-15, 09:26
I know you said down in 47 but, 47 and cis? I'm just not been so "Lucky" lately as you are (man 15 min that must be a time record) and do you have any digits from her that can share? I highly would I appreciate it! Thanks!

Jovi69
04-14-15, 11:26
47th & Rockwell. Right by Piezano's. She said she's been out a lot lately, I can't attest to that because I haven't been over there for a long time. She had no phone, big surprise.

The tall thin black girl I saw was within a block of there as well. She might have been asking for too much. I saw her jump in a new model SUV and then get out like 2 minutes later.

I know you said down in 47 but, 47 and cis? I'm just not been so "Lucky" lately as you are (man 15 min that must be a time record) and do you have any digits from her that can share? I highly would I appreciate it! Thanks!

Slugga P
04-14-15, 12:06
Does anyone ever get worried about BBBJ? At the end of the day, its kind of risky even though it feels better (one time I got CBJ and it was better than the BBBJ from the same woman. Weird). Has anyone here ever been burned like that?

CoolPatrick
04-14-15, 13:44
Just commenting on a well written post. You have described the situation exactly. If we get TOO cryptic, none of us on the board will know what the heck the post is about anyways. Especially the newbies here. For sure, Uncle has heard it all and knows exactly where to look.One thing I don't get is that, why uncles just leave all those jack shacks alone running their biz while they are monitoring and focusing on johns? .

Ump1969
04-14-15, 14:20
Mon, 1 pm, South Cicero, 49th. Julie, 5-6, long brown hair, skinny, worn face, maybe 4 or 5 on SW scale. Long marriage, children from boyfriend, phone bill money needed. Lackluster attitude, lackluster bbj performance. Ok in pinch, don't accept upsell- it won't get better. Doesn't want to be touched much- everything is "sore".

BigTimeLoser
04-14-15, 17:16
Just commenting on a well written post. You have described the situation exactly. If we get TOO cryptic, none of us on the board will know what the heck the post is about anyways. Especially the newbies here. For sure, Uncle has heard it all and knows exactly where to look.Thanks man. The scene was a lot different in the mid 90's to early 2000's. Armitage from Kedzie to California used to be a "go-to" spot. You still had a lot of down-and-out addicts out there, but there were also the girls that weren't so far gone. A lot of those girls are now on CL and Backpage. Another spot of years ago was Wabansia from Damen to Western. That scene took a hard turn when the out-of-towner girls (mostly from Milwaukee) started hitting that scene in big numbers, just flaunting outlandish outfits and zero respect for the neighborhood. What you see at Cicero and 290 today is what was going on there from 12 am-4 am every Friday / Saturday. The people that live there finally hit back, throw in some gentrification, and you would be hard pressed to find a WSW out there if you looked for 5 straight weekends.

Slugga P
04-14-15, 18:53
Mon, 1 pm, South Cicero, 49th. Julie, 5-6, long brown hair, skinny, worn face, maybe 4 or 5 on SW scale. Long marriage, children from boyfriend, phone bill money needed. Lackluster attitude, lackluster bbj performance. Ok in pinch, don't accept upsell- it won't get better. Doesn't want to be touched much- everything is "sore".Same ***** from Sat. Night. Took me 4 ever to bust. At least she didn't stop though like a lot of BSW did wit me. Still only 4 the. 17 even though I had 2 Jacksons in my sock. LOL.

Genghis2
04-14-15, 19:36
One thing I don't get is that, why uncles just leave all those jack shacks alone running their biz while they are monitoring and focusing on johns? .In short one word describes the answer you are looking for: POLITICS (and to a lesser extent, money.).

Member #5297
04-14-15, 22:34
Does anyone ever get worried about BBBJ? At the end of the day, its kind of risky even though it feels better (one time I got CBJ and it was better than the BBBJ from the same woman. Weird). Has anyone here ever been burned like that?I know it's not a popular opinion, but I always go with CBJ. Something like 50% of the population has oral herpes. Sometimes the symptoms are not obvious and can be covered up easily with makeup. If a woman goes down on you.

And is shedding that virus then her oral herpes is now your genital herpes. Just not worth it, stay safe.

Ron M
04-15-15, 02:12
I don't worry about that. CBJ doesn't work for me. I never had any issues with a BBBJ from any provider I've seen. Past and present.

Oddjob
04-15-15, 19:48
One thing I don't get is that, why uncles just leave all those jack shacks alone running their biz while they are monitoring and focusing on johns? .The reason that they're allowed to exist is that there is nothing strictly illegal going on. Just the usual sucker giving their money away to a cute girl in the hope that something is going to happen, but there will never be sex in one of those places and if you complain, you can be charges for soliciting that poor, innocent young lady. Trying to get her to perform a sex act. The cops laugh their asses off anytime somebody else gets taken.

Try to get a TV station to do an expose and tell the work how you got ripped off soliciting sex. Good luck.

ChicagoGoer
04-16-15, 00:44
Pretty sure I seen the black girl you are referring to. She is tall, slim, and great ass. She was in that area last night around 2-3 am. I drove near her a few times but she never came around to my car. Saw her talk to a guy twice in a nice SUV from the pass window but never got in. I probably could have made more of an effort to speak to her but in that area I don't like pulling over to the side of the road when LEO is constantly driving on 47th. I tried to park on a side street but she never walked over to me. Better luck next time I guess.

47th & Rockwell. Right by Piezano's. She said she's been out a lot lately, I can't attest to that because I haven't been over there for a long time. She had no phone, big surprise.

The tall thin black girl I saw was within a block of there as well. She might have been asking for too much. I saw her jump in a new model SUV and then get out like 2 minutes later.

Mannheim
04-16-15, 05:48
After getting another great BBBJCIM on the street. I started to think that I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. On most nights I could go out and get BBBJCIM in 30 mins or less and be back at home. Granted I've been perfecting my craft for over 20 years. So I kinda know where to look and where not to look. Go to spots? Better have a few if you want to be consistent.

Jovi69
04-16-15, 11:50
When I drove by her the first time, she looked but keep walking. When I swung around and came back she waved. I was all set to give her a try when the other girl popped up around the corner.

Pretty sure I seen the black girl you are referring to. She is tall, slim, and great ass. She was in that area last night around 2-3 am. I drove near her a few times but she never came around to my car. Saw her talk to a guy twice in a nice SUV from the pass window but never got in. I probably could have made more of an effort to speak to her but in that area I don't like pulling over to the side of the road when LEO is constantly driving on 47th. I tried to park on a side street but she never walked over to me. Better luck next time I guess.

LittleHonda
04-24-15, 13:45
Was out for some window shopping Monday night around 10 PM. Midnight. Spotted a few interesting prospects up Northski a WSW, thin with glasses and flower-why leggings / pants and a WSW or HSW, shorter with shoulder length dark hair and a tight looking body. After a turnabout spotted them with their handler so took a pass. Had to drop a deuce so went to Walmart then made another northern pass. Saw a borderline TGTBT brunette very nice looking WSW with black leather jacket and jeans, nice looking bod and 8/10 overall looks from street-to-curb distance anyway. Wanted to pickup but chose to exercise caution and I was ripping ass left and right too (had lentil soup earlier in the day) so thought I might just put her in the file for later. Driving away decided to take one more pass to get a closer look, got the look / smile and circled but she got swooped up so she appears legit.

Moving on to late Thursday / early Friday 1-2 AM-ish on the Cic BTW the Divey Bell spotted that ubiquitous as of late middle aged blonde walking with another WSW who appeared pickup worthy. LEO presence was moderate so had to maneuver a few times but eventually got Monica, dirty blonde / light brunette 5'5"-ish decent body some street wear. As usual looked a bit better from curb distance. Nice lady, though. She told me "I'm good at what I do" numerous times. BJ and FS available. Opted for CBJ, later asked to take the cover off and she obliged. Took direction well, even asked how this and that felt. A bit toothy when going down hard, but overall good skills and vocal. Finished CIM and spit. If you are one of those dicktating pricks, she'd probably fit the bill well. Damage was. 3 plus a tip. Looks 6. 5-7, skills 7. 5.

SweatPants
04-24-15, 21:28
Was out for some window shopping Monday night around 10 PM. Midnight. Spotted a few interesting prospects up Northski a WSW, thin with glasses and flower-why leggings / pants and a WSW or HSW, shorter with shoulder length dark hair and a tight looking body. After a turnabout spotted them with their handler so took a pass. Had to drop a deuce so went to Walmart then made another northern pass. Saw a borderline TGTBT brunette very nice looking WSW with black leather jacket and jeans, nice looking bod and 8/10 overall looks from street-to-curb distance anyway. Wanted to pickup but chose to exercise caution and I was ripping ass left and right too (had lentil soup earlier in the day) so thought I might just put her in the file for later. Driving away decided to take one more pass to get a closer look, got the look / smile and circled but she got swooped up so she appears legit.

Moving on to late Thursday / early Friday 1-2 AM-ish on the Cic BTW the Divey Bell spotted that ubiquitous as of late middle aged blonde walking with another WSW who appeared pickup worthy. LEO presence was moderate so had to maneuver a few times but eventually got Monica, dirty blonde / light brunette 5'5"-ish decent body some street wear. As usual looked a bit better from curb distance. Nice lady, though. She told me "I'm good at what I do" numerous times. BJ and FS available. Opted for CBJ, later asked to take the cover off and she obliged. Took direction well, even asked how this and that felt. A bit toothy when going down hard, but overall good skills and vocal. Finished CIM and spit. If you are one of those dicktating pricks, she'd probably fit the bill well. Damage was. 3 plus a tip. Looks 6. 5-7, skills 7. 5.Hahaha I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing.

Gbaby31
04-28-15, 00:22
I don't worry about that. CBJ doesn't work for me. I never had any issues with a BBBJ from any provider I've seen. Past and present.I've had my fair share of worries to over the years I've seen the game change from mostly uncovered to covered being almost automatic. Better save than sorry I day girls might service 10 guys in one night shit maybe more can't be to safe especially now a days. But then again you can get some stuff from a random girl at the bar also.

Member #5297
04-28-15, 00:34
I've had my fair share of worries to over the years I've seen the game change from mostly uncovered to covered being almost automatic. Better save than sorry I day girls might service 10 guys in one night shit maybe more can't be to safe especially now a days. But then again you can get some stuff from a random girl at the bar also.Amen, all it takes is skin to skin contact to have blisters on the tip of your penis that reoccur for the rest of your life. Stay safe. Also, all it takes is a little makeup to cover up completely, and most of these women are thinking about making their dollar, not the future of your dick.

Lebruno
04-28-15, 00:42
"I could go out and get BBBJCIM in 30 minutes or less and be back at home" - Wow! Thats a very impressive declaration. Does it work only in certain part of the City or you've been successful with your approach in other towns as well? Do you approach them or wait for them to come to you after you spot them? And, how do you deal with handlers?

After getting another great BBBJCIM on the street. I started to think that I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. On most nights I could go out and get BBBJCIM in 30 mins or less and be back at home. Granted I've been perfecting my craft for over 20 years. So I kinda know where to look and where not to look. Go to spots? Better have a few if you want to be consistent.

OldAndInTheWay
04-28-15, 11:32
Met a girl around Cicero and 290 yesterday- Melissa- she was thin 5'6 or so couldn't see much else with all the cold weather clothing. White fairly nice looking- any one meet her? She seemed nervous. Was almost in my car but got spooked when a black cab looking car went by. Would like to meet her again. Any Intel?

Genghis2
04-28-15, 11:53
OK Guys, Here is a reco passed on from OAITW to me, to you all. (see post #5422) There is a nice lady out there named Ronnie, who is needing help. She is a MILF in her early 40's who has a great natural body and needs to support her 4 kids. Not a hard body but one that is HW proportionate with great breasts. She is half American Indian so for you guys who don't know what that means, you need to find out. Contrary to what the popular culture is trying to portray, ethnicities DO bring certain characteristics to the table with them which can be quite a delightful change from the ordinary.

She is not on the top of the looks scale, but more than makes up for that in terms of service. From what I can determine, she has a full menu available and I am thinking if it is not on the menu, custom requests might be accommodated after a renegotiation. As a heads up, she is not bashful about asking for tips, so keep that in mind when talking to her about the time you are looking to spend with her. She expects payment up front for her time so for those who like to get the service first this may not work out for you. If you do take a chance on her though, you will be well rewarded for your choice.

Stay Safe.

Seniors you know what to do.

G2.

Ump1969
04-28-15, 14:16
Did the season's first doubleheader on Monday night. Found Sasha (not sure of name) on North Cicero. 5-3 with medium length brown hair. Very thick Russian accent. Face and body were on the cute side if not beautiful. BJ skills were great as she worked hard to take the whole length. She went OT to bring me to finish and the price was reasonable with tip. She gave no digits, but she'll be out fairly regularly.

Then found Nicole on South Cicero. Blonde, 5-8. Face was 6, body was 8. Claimed to be new to area from Cicero with 10 year old. Laid off from medical office just short of unemployment was her story. Very pleasant, did not see needle marks. Dropped her off in alley behind house north of 47th (hint to "boyfriend.

" she is living with? No digits- she said pull up to house and honk 3 times. BJ was adequate.

BigTimeLoser
04-28-15, 19:21
Did the season's first doubleheader on Monday night. Found Sasha (not sure of name) on North Cicero.What time did you see her and near what intersection? Ty!

AcrossTheUnive
04-28-15, 22:56
She is half American Indian so for you guys who don't know what that means, you need to find out. Contrary to what the popular culture is trying to portray, ethnicities DO bring certain characteristics to the table with them which can be quite a delightful change from the ordinary.

Ok. I give up. What does that mean? Please enlighten me on these traits.

Ump1969
04-29-15, 12:56
What time did you see her and near what intersection? Ty!One was near and. Cic and Wellington. The other was near 49th and S. Cic. Since they walk, I don't know how much good this does you. Why don't don't they just stand in one place and hold up a sign that says "Please LEO. Arrest me!

BigTimeLoser
04-29-15, 14:58
One was near and. Cic and Wellington. The other was near 49th and S. Cic. Since they walk, I don't know how much good this does you. Why don't don't they just stand in one place and hold up a sign that says "Please LEO. Arrest me!I only asked a short and simple question to keep things brief. You only mentioned "North Cicero" in your review. Just my from my experience, there are at least 4 distinct areas on Cicero north of Division, and I rarely see SWs in those 4 leave the area they are most comfortable with. So your answer actually helps a lot, and the "why" should be obvious. .

Genghis2
04-29-15, 15:34
Ok. I give up. What does that mean? Please enlighten me on these traits.Hello AcrossTheUnive. Well all I can tell you is that from years of experience that women are like flowers. All beautiful, yet very individual. I am not going to be specific here so as to not offend anyone, but think about all of the women you have had in the past. Do they all look, feel, or provide the same? I think not. Just as in flowers, there are certain looks, smells, and robustness with each group of women. If you haven't seen that yet, you need to look harder and pay attention as it is worth it in the long run. IMHO.

G2.

AcrossTheUnive
04-29-15, 22:54
Hello AcrossTheUnive. Well all I can tell you is that from years of experience that women are like flowers. All beautiful, yet very individual. I am not going to be specific here so as to not offend anyone, but think about all of the women you have had in the past. Do they all look, feel, or provide the same? I think not. Just as in flowers, there are certain looks, smells, and robustness with each group of women. If you haven't seen that yet, you need to look harder and pay attention as it is worth it in the long run. IMHO.

G2.I am a smart guy. Apparently not enough to figure out this riddle though. If you want to pm me the knowledge I seek I would be elated. If not then I guess I will have to go on living this life knowing that I will never know the delicacies of the Native Indian.

I litterally just tried to go through decades of women and cannot figure this out. I am soooo intrigued now.

Fdottt
04-30-15, 09:36
Hello AcrossTheUnive. Well all I can tell you is that from years of experience that women are like flowers. All beautiful, yet very individual. I am not going to be specific here so as to not offend anyone, but think about all of the women you have had in the past. Do they all look, feel, or provide the same? I think not. Just as in flowers, there are certain looks, smells, and robustness with each group of women. If you haven't seen that yet, you need to look harder and pay attention as it is worth it in the long run. IMHO.

G2.You're talking in riddles sir. Try to be less cryptic. Are you saying her hips are wider, her breasts are fuller, her skin is more tan? What.

OldAndInTheWay
04-30-15, 12:43
Hooked up with Monica last night and will not repeat. I met her a couple of months ago and was not able to reconnect due to her changing numbers and other obstacles. The first was exciting but only a BBBJ, only fair. She's a tiny little spinner with nice looks. She says she has a four year old kid. Which stands to reason for her kitty is way too big for me. Tie a board to yer ass so you don't fall in! She was rushing me and timing our date saying she only gives 20 minutes a date. Also she had to check in. I presume with her pimp. Too bad. Will not repeat.

Slugga P
05-01-15, 19:07
Does anyone know her? Black girl, young (24), always has a hood on. Her name is Kool Aid I guess. Usually by sis / div. She claims I owe her. 1 still even though I put down. 35 for cfs on Tues. Tried to phone her "boyfriend" on me, I just walked off like whatever.

RottPott Scott
05-05-15, 16:25
Had a nice session with a new (new to me) WSW named Amy. Started with a BBBJ then finished inside with BBFS. Had a dark hoody on so it was tough to tell if she had deflated titties or not but thankfully they weren't too bad. She really seemed into the BBFS with lots of kissing etc. Total damage was $90 for everything not too bad imo.

There was an Irish gentleman eyeing her as well circling Cicero in his BMW. I wasn't sure if he was LEO or what but I saw him later funny enough with a BSW. Wrote down her phone # but it went through the wash hope I see her again.

Roscoe23
05-05-15, 23:29
Had a nice session with a new (new to me) WSW named Amy. Started with a BBBJ then finished inside with BBFS. Had a dark hoody on so it was tough to tell if she had deflated titties or not but thankfully they weren't too bad. She really seemed into the BBFS with lots of kissing etc. Total damage was $90 for everything not too bad imo.

There was an Irish gentleman eyeing her as well circling Cicero in his BMW. I wasn't sure if he was LEO or what but I saw him later funny enough with a BSW. Wrote down her phone # but it went through the wash hope I see her again.Are you crazy BBFS with someone you just met first time? I guess more importantly how did you know that the guy was Irish.

Chicago Monger
05-06-15, 00:49

There was an Irish gentleman eyeing her as well circling Cicero in his BMW. I wasn't sure if he was LEO or what but I saw him later funny enough with a BSW. Wrote down her phone # but it went through the wash hope I see her again.Where on Cic?

Asps3
05-06-15, 09:08
Where on Cic?What time also? I use to have luck passing through the regular spots on my way in to work 6-630 a but haven't seen a thing at that hour lately.

PipeFitter47
05-06-15, 14:25
Stay away may be night too slim Hispanic white back pack. Ebony young looking pink sweater rapt on he waist.

PipeFitter47
05-06-15, 16:02
What time also? I use to have luck passing through the regular spots on my way in to work 6-630 a but haven't seen a thing at that hour lately.LEO on 47& rock stay away I seen 5 mongers tow since noon 3 pm now.

RottPott Scott
05-08-15, 16:35
Are you crazy BBFS with someone you just met first time? I guess more importantly how did you know that the guy was Irish.He has a proud to be Irish bumper sticker and a fighting Irish sticker too. And I know its risky but the little head took over you know?

AcrossTheUnive
05-09-15, 10:12
He has a proud to be Irish bumper sticker and a fighting Irish sticker too. And I know its risky but the little head took over you know?So.

Have your symptoms started yet?

For any new guys out there, I highly recommend wrapping it up for FS. There has been an uptick in HIV cases recently among people working in this trade. The little head cannot help you sort out the notification from a health care provider. If you catch my drift.

STAY SAFE. PLAY SAFE.

ChicagoFan76
05-10-15, 01:20
Anyone ever have any luck during the day? Cruised 47th Western to Pulaski a few weeks back and while I saw a few possibilities, none that were worth my time or worth any poss LEO.

Cyan001
05-10-15, 23:54
I dreamt that I met Monica near Cic and 4-8th this afternoon. A little heavy on the makeup and thought perhaps she was a he. After a few loops around the block she joined me for a drive. Monica was easy-going and able to keep up a conversation. Found a nice place and skills proved to be sufficient. I'd see her again as my regular recently moved.

BruceWayne01
05-12-15, 04:24
I did the Cruze from cico & Madison up 2 Belmont saw one heavy set WSW blond hair talking to a tiny blk BSW and that's about it uncle was out but not in force I saw them at cics and Wellington between 1 am and 3 am.

Mannheim
05-13-15, 21:51
Cermak & Cal, 16th & K, Roosevelt & K, Madison & K, North & P. All holding girls worthwhile every now and then. Probably been through about 15 or so gals in the last 5 weeks. About 2 of those definetly worth repeating and the others just okay. Had one terrible one though, forgot her name, white brunette, looks about 40, possibly Polish, no accent. Starts talking about how she's going through a divorce and just doesn't shut the fudge up. Will start the deed only to stop within 30 seconds to start her bullshit, stay away if you hear someone with that description talking about a divorce.

Got one pic of a gal Ashley I met off Pulaski.

Banks 726
05-16-15, 18:42
Cermak & Cal, 16th & K, Roosevelt & K, Madison & K, North & P. All holding girls worthwhile every now and then. Probably been through about 15 or so gals in the last 5 weeks. About 2 of those definetly worth repeating and the others just okay. Had one terrible one though, forgot her name, white brunette, looks about 40, possibly Polish, no accent. Starts talking about how she's going through a divorce and just doesn't shut the fudge up. Will start the deed only to stop within 30 seconds to start her bullshit, stay away if you hear someone with that description talking about a divorce.

Got one pic of a gal Ashley I met off Pulaski.Where on Pulaski did you meet her?

Mannheim
05-17-15, 15:58
Where on Pulaski did you meet her?She was closer to Division, but between grand and div. I'm not a #'s guy anymore. Can't run the evidence risk at home. But the other girl I met that was worth repeating was a slender AA, young, 25 maybe, goes by the nickname 'whitegirl' because she speaks like a white girl, no ebonix.

Was cruising the same area last night and noticed that crazy WSW, beware of her guys, she dresses nice so it fools you a bit.

SweatPants
05-18-15, 18:46
She was closer to Division, but between grand and div. I'm not a #'s guy anymore. Can't run the evidence risk at home. But the other girl I met that was worth repeating was a slender AA, young, 25 maybe, goes by the nickname 'whitegirl' because she speaks like a white girl, no ebonix.

Was cruising the same area last night and noticed that crazy WSW, beware of her guys, she dresses nice so it fools you a bit.I've been cruising for the past couple nights (late nights) and I haven't really seen anything. At all. I think I may have seen a BSW but she was butt ugly LOL.

I saw what looked like a couple cute BSW but they didn't even look when I drove past them 3 times. Each. LOL I'm new to this area and I don't monger much so I don't really know where to look either.

BruceWayne01
05-19-15, 05:51
Took a ride between 2-4 am on cico from Madison up 2 Belmont and saw 3 SW one was a drk haired kinda heavy set by the cito gas stn bus stop by wrightwood saw a second WSW blond hair with glasses and saw a third one that I should have picked up but didn't looks Polish with red hair had a huge canvas bag no sign of uncle in the area all the action was between Belmont and wright wood.

Ump1969
05-20-15, 01:05
Tue, 12:00 midnight. 5-6 blond in plaid coat. Held up 4 fingers from across street. $40 for BJ? At this point I did not care. I shook my head no and moved on. If she does not get in the car, get out of there.

Ump1969
05-20-15, 01:06
Oops- forgot location. 47 and Rockwell.

ChiTownGuy76
05-20-15, 12:47
Haven't see a few of the regulars out there in awhile. Mostly Cic be / and arm to bel.

Has anyone seen Vicky? Early to mid 20's latina, tongue piercing, boxer nose?

Or.

Jamie and her sister Jenn?

WIlling to trade.