PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Acar4200
01-11-14, 05:44
Had a dream last sat 4 am. Near sis and bel. Lovely bre was out braving the cold. Looks 7 mixed whit... Said she lost her old # and was very happy to get out of the cold and get a cover on. Lovely girl willing to trade digits. Nw side please. This is my first post good luck all.

BackRub
01-12-14, 02:10
I did a run between 47th and Cicero at 9 pm and found nothing. There were a couple of girls working near the closed black-foods restaurant. Looked suspicious because I watched one fat white girl return in 10 minutes. Got to be the fastest blowjob ever.

GuardDog76
01-12-14, 03:02
Uncle LEO is out in Chi town...be extra careful.

Fdottt
01-12-14, 17:00
Uncle LEO is out in Chi town...be extra careful.Uncle LEO is always out. Please try to post actual reports on SW's.

Roscoe23
01-12-14, 18:43
Uncle LEO is out in Chi town...be extra careful.Wow that's what I call useful information! If I had not read it here I would've never known that.

GuardDog76
01-12-14, 18:52
Sorry..southside marq area 63rd had raids and reverse stings.

Dick Hertz
01-17-14, 01:14
Wednesday morning when out after 2 am on 47th to sis only one very thin WSW west of western. On to sis from Archer to Irv park nothing then from Pul to North not one out. Once on north there was one WSW just w of western but got picked up before I could turn around. Also uncle LEO was not around so when it became after 4 am I decided to home. It was a waste of gas and a test of my pothole avoids skills.

Dick Hertz
01-19-14, 21:01
Was out between noon and one and saw three thick SW on Roosevelt near Kostner. Two white and one black and on sis and 5th the was 2 heavy BSW and on WSW who look TGTBT. Took a chance gave her the test and then pick her you. Her name was Melissa and 3 Hamilton's will get you a good CBJ. She a looker with nice boobs and ass. Sorry to say that she had no contact info.

Member #5102
01-19-14, 23:44
Was out between noon and one and saw three thick SW on Roosevelt near Kostner. Two white and one black and on sis and 5th the was 2 heavy BSW and on WSW who look TGTBT. Took a chance gave her the test and then pick her you. Her name was Melissa and 3 Hamilton's will get you a good CBJ. She a looker with nice boobs and ass. Sorry to say that she had no contact info.Melissa the red head? She shaved her head the last time I saw her. If it's the same person she is kind of hit or miss. Great body on her though, last summer I saw her on Madison and Sis wearing a very tight, very short tan dress. I had to have it...

Or was it brunette Melissa? Long hair, big tits, nice bubble ass? She has a Vanessa Lane vibe to her.

Did you get a chance to talk to the ladies on Kost? I'm always on the look out for Amanda and Daisy, the butt sisters. Jolie works that area as well, I posted a couple pics of her back in the summer. All pretty good times, but Jolie has a tendency to rush you.

Well I'm heading out tonight, hoping to run into Janine again. Will report back in a couple of days.

Dick Hertz
01-20-14, 17:21
Melissa the red head? She shaved her head the last time I saw her. If it's the same person she is kind of hit or miss. Great body on her though, last summer I saw her on Madison and Sis wearing a very tight, very short tan dress. I had to have it...

Or was it brunette Melissa? Long hair, big tits, nice bubble ass? She has a Vanessa Lane vibe to her.

Did you get a chance to talk to the ladies on Kost? I'm always on the look out for Amanda and Daisy, the butt sisters. Jolie works that area as well, I posted a couple pics of her back in the summer. All pretty good times, but Jolie has a tendency to rush you.

Well I'm heading out tonight, hoping to run into Janine again. Will report back in a couple of days.It was definitely the brunette Melissa. I never saw her before but she said she been working over a year. I have no names of the other girls because I would not waste my time with them. If you see Melissa and she gets a phone then let me know the number.

HappyHunter7
01-24-14, 13:50
Dreamed about a HSW, mid to late 30's, above avg looks, avg skills, petite, .3 translated .4 un, digits to share. PM if interested. Northside.

BackRub
01-25-14, 17:26
Yesterday, I went cruising around Cicero and Worthington. I caught eye of a couple of tall BSWs about 4 pm on Friday. I usually pull into an alley or go somewhere where I can watch. I saw a guy in a white compact and another guy in a van catch and release these girls a couple of times. They noticed me but I kept my window up. TGTBT, in my book. I left after a half hour. They never went more than a block. That whole area is easily observed from one of the houses in the area. Then, as I was leaving, I thought I caught a glimpse of a police van behind me on the service street parallel to 290. I had enough and went home.

So, be careful out there. CPD teaches vice in the rest of Illinois so they're the tops.

Gbaby31
01-27-14, 12:41
I would say a few weeks ago there was a tiny HSW named lily at a bus stop close to IBG on 47 anyways her number starts with 815, I am not sure if she changed it or what but her phone just drops the calls. Hate the fact that I lost this diamond but it happens she is no more then 95-100 lbs 5'4-5'5 give great head 10+++++ if anyone has any info or her updated info hit me up.

Gbaby31
01-27-14, 12:47
Believe it or not I was out last night. Did the Cic and 47th route until western and back. Did see 1 BBW WSW but couldn't do it other then that it was pretty dead. But then by CiC and Archer I met kat which I have meet before just out of random luck I saw her going back home so now I know where she lives. Nice girl has a bit of an accent. .30 for a great BBBJ let the hands room I was buzzing so I was a bit rough pulled down her jean and played with her kitty. Got her wet then nuttd in her mouth caught everything. She said she couldn't believe how much she caught stayed in my car warmed up then walked home I have her digits.

BackRub
01-27-14, 23:35
Had a great time with Carrie on Cic about 4 pm. We spent a night in a no-tell. It was that good. Who needs a young careless chick when you can have an old broad who knows her way around a bedroom. Poor Carrie is showing her age. She tried to get off the H but there wasn't enough to motivate her. I hope she manages to break free this time. At 44, she can't go on being the cheerful las much longer.

Member #5102
01-29-14, 02:21
Had a great time with Carrie on Cic about 4 pm. We spent a night in a no-tell. It was that good. Who needs a young careless chick when you can have an old broad who knows her way around a bedroom. Poor Carrie is showing her age. She tried to get off the H but there wasn't enough to motivate her. I hope she manages to break free this time. At 44, she can't go on being the cheerful las much longer.Nice! Carrie is a great provider, never complains, knows how to hang and with those tits you can't go wrong. Is her number still 4480?

BigTimeLoser
01-29-14, 12:38
Had a great time with Carrie on Cic about 4 pm. Is this the same Carrie that has been out on Cicero for at least 15 years? There was one that was about 5'6-5'8, slender, great legs, small chest. Very cool though.

TonyDe
01-29-14, 13:22
Is this the same Carrie that has been out on Cicero for at least 15 years? There was one that was about 5'6-5'8, slender, great legs, small chest. Very cool though.Sounds like Carrie Ann who shows up in the South Suburbs (Cal City) once in awhile. She's given me digits on a couple occasions but as usual phone is always out. I'm a fan, very cool indeed.

BackRub
01-29-14, 21:49
Nice! Carrie is a great provider, never complains, knows how to hang and with those tits you can't go wrong. Is her number still 4480?Carrie is a terrific lady but her teeth are gone, the bags under her eyes are deep, and she's tired beyond her 44 years. I talked to her. I want her to get into a program. It's time for her to kick the habit and find a new life. She was on her way a couple of years ago but fell off the wagon. If she can get some money together she's got a chance.

SkyCaptain86
02-03-14, 02:14
Evening gentlemen. Just got in from taking a cruise down bha. Saw 2 BSW nothing exciting. Then heading on to dot Ave near Cumberland farms I scooped up a beautiful blonde around 5 ft tall incredible ass and body. .30 BBBJCIM and she let me play with that fat ass while she did her deed. Stay safe happy Hunting. I have like 30 more stories but I'm lazy as shit to write them. Oh yea I think her name was Jen.

Chicago Monger
02-03-14, 10:55
Evening gentlemen. Just got in from taking a cruise down bha. Saw 2 BSW nothing exciting. Then heading on to dot Ave near Cumberland farms I scooped up a beautiful blonde around 5 ft tall incredible ass and body. .30 BBBJCIM and she let me play with that fat ass while she did her deed. Stay safe happy Hunting. I have like 30 more stories but I'm lazy as shit to write them. Oh yea I think her name was Jen.What is DOT AVE and Cumblerland farms?

BigTimeLoser
02-03-14, 11:11
And what is "bha"?

What is DOT AVE and Cumblerland farms?

DirtyMonger
02-04-14, 14:09
I felt like I found home when I found this site, anyway let me get into it, so I'm traveling up 4_seven and ash when I notice two BSW one in crutches poor thing and the other with a fat back, then I notice a HSW kinda chubby and old, I grab the BSW and away to a secret we go she wanted .4 countered .3 for cfs, after the deed was done I asked for digits she didn't have a phone but told me her and a couple others frequent the area between m2300 to 0400. Next time ill try to get lots more info.

MwmChicago
02-04-14, 20:17
Some areas where you should find streetwalkers in Chicago according to http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Chicago.

North Ave, west before you get to the river.

Far north on Lincoln Ave.

West side on Madison street.

Motel row on Stony Island.

Picked up a nice black lady from Madison couple months ago.Thanks for posting. This will be usefull when travelling and save time going though hundreds of reports on here.

Kitty Comb
02-04-14, 20:24
Thanks for posting. This will be usefull when travelling and save time going though hundreds of reports on here.Those neighborhoods have changed. Check the forum. This was posted about in last couple of months.

Rileym
02-05-14, 12:07
Those neighborhoods have changed. Check the forum. This was posted about in last couple of months.Replied yesterday but the site ate my posting. Agree that this info is out of date. Particularly regarding Lincoln. Be careful.

MwmChicago
02-05-14, 13:29
Those neighborhoods have changed. Check the forum. This was posted about in last couple of months.I know where to find them in Chicago as I have mongered here since 1986. But this could be useful when travelling.

BigTimeLoser
02-05-14, 13:34
Some info is better than none. Never heard of that other site, doesn't look to be anywhere near as comprehensive as here. Yet, you'd be surprised at all of the different sources that exist for SW sources if you just take the time to look / think.

Still waiting for anyone to decipher Cumberland Farms, DOT Ave, and bha. LOL.

I know where to find them in Chicago as I have mongered here since 1986. But this could be useful when travelling.

Fdottt
02-05-14, 19:00
Has anyone mongered around stony island motels? I've never been in that area.

PappaDog
02-05-14, 21:36
Some info is better than none. Never heard of that other site, doesn't look to be anywhere near as comprehensive as here. Yet, you'd be surprised at all of the different sources that exist for SW sources if you just take the time to look / think.

Still waiting for anyone to decipher Cumberland Farms, DOT Ave, and bha. LOL.I believe he posted in the wrong city. I googled the names and I came with Cumberland Farms is a gas station in the Northeast. Dot Ave. Is a street in the Boston area. And bha is the Boston Housing Authority. Wow I need to stop doing this.

Truthfu11
02-06-14, 00:56
I believe he posted in the wrong city. I googled the names and I came with Cumberland Farms is a gas station in the Northeast. Dot Ave. Is a street in the Boston area. And bha is the Boston Housing Authority. Wow I need to stop doing this.Good recon, Pappa. I want you on my team when a new provider pops up on the scene. For sure you'll get the real scoop.

The guy's other post was made in the Chelsea (Boston) board.

OldAndInTheWay
02-07-14, 05:34
Anyone seen good old reliable Amanda? I miss the way she gets naked in my front seat and looks like a cat stretched over to me in the driver seat! I bet she's a real nice girl when she's sober, with the life back in her. Megan on north is nice too. She's short thin but has nice bb's.

BackRub
02-07-14, 08:54
It's that time of year again. CPD has deployed their usual stunners to warm your eyes and draw you in. Don't take the bait. Decoys spotted near the railroad over-pass south of the Ike on Cicero. Two beautiful female officers: one brown and one white. That's a switch from the brown team. Keep your wits and wait them out. They usually work between 3 pm and 7 pm.

BackRub
02-07-14, 09:04
It's that time of year again. CPD has deployed their usual stunners to warm your eyes and draw you in. Don't take the bait. Decoys spotted near the railroad over-pass south of the Ike on Cicero. Two beautiful female officers: one brown and one white. That's a switch from the brown team. Keep your wits and wait them out. They usually work between 3 pm and 7 pm.

HappyHunter7
02-09-14, 21:31
Anyone seen good old reliable Amanda? I miss the way she gets naked in my front seat and looks like a cat stretched over to me in the driver seat! I bet she's a real nice girl when she's sober, with the life back in her. Megan on north is nice too. She's short thin but has nice bb's.I had a dream of Amanda recently and she has cleaned up a bit. I had a dream of Megan a little while back. I have info on both for those in the trading mood.

Riina
02-09-14, 23:43
Anybody know if their are still streetwalkers by belmont and cicero? I quit a few years back when I got pulled over by LEO for waving to a girl at that bus stop. I rarely got any action this way but sometimes you could find young hispanic girls offering BJ's just for twenty dollars. If yes, when is best time to troll?

PappaDog
02-10-14, 20:10
Anybody know if their are still streetwalkers by belmont and cicero? I quit a few years back when I got pulled over by LEO for waving to a girl at that bus stop. I rarely got any action this way but sometimes you could find young hispanic girls offering BJ's just for twenty dollars. If yes, when is best time to troll?Yes there is from Belmont to Armitage. They are out there all the time. Check out the area after 2 am.

Member #5102
02-11-14, 04:52
Anyone seen good old reliable Amanda? I miss the way she gets naked in my front seat and looks like a cat stretched over to me in the driver seat! I bet she's a real nice girl when she's sober, with the life back in her. Megan on north is nice too. She's short thin but has nice bb's.Amanda is looking good these days and from I've heard Megan is on BP asking 150 for service.

BigTimeLoser
02-11-14, 16:33
Amanda is looking good these days and from I've heard Megan is on BP asking 150 for service.I saw Megan's ads on BP back in late 2012 but none since then. Has this since changed? Links or #?

Lex1234
02-11-14, 23:43
Anyone know any ladies Up in Evanston?

Rivman
02-13-14, 11:44
Where did they go? Did the sis / nrth run for 3 hours last night only saw 1 WSW looked like LEO near ski.

Mesm23
02-14-14, 02:36
Was doing a drive on wed night on 47 from cicero to Cali for an hour and nothing. As I was heading back found nina close by kost and got her. She did CBJ for .40 pretty good took her time and no rush. She is mixed latina and white with good ass and tits also very clean. Got digits for anyone who wants to trade.

Thuqit
02-14-14, 05:13
Been really quiet lately. Just got back from a two hour cruise down sis and north and nothing worth mentioning. Saw a couple BSW though not my type so came home empty ended (ironic). I got numbers for Sherry.

Casey, and Cassandra. They've been blowing the phone up lately so I think weather is most likely keeping the girls in. I mean I can barely put gas in my car. Never going back to Casey, saw her a couple weeks ago.

Paid BP prices cause she's usually really open minded, but it seemed like she changed. Probably drugs, looks really bad since last saw her in October, and smelled, not like her area, but just bo. I've definitely realized.

Alcohol and darkness and just the pure thrill of the hobby keeps these girls working. Definitely would recommend Casey, pretty cool. PM for infos. Would love to trade infos. Do we have to wait or resort to BP till weather warms up?

JM1966
02-16-14, 03:10
Carrie is a terrific lady but her teeth are gone, the bags under her eyes are deep, and she's tired beyond her 44 years. I talked to her. I want her to get into a program. It's time for her to kick the habit and find a new life. She was on her way a couple of years ago but fell off the wagon. If she can get some money together she's got a chance.She was a snake 10 plus years ago. Sorry to hear she is having a hard time. Oh, wait, I am not.

DarkRaijin
02-16-14, 21:22
Hi all.would few of you be kind enough to share loops around Chi town. I have msged few members but making a mass msg if you care do pvt msg me though am sire cpd knows the areas.

Thanks,

Jin

Jus Sayin
02-17-14, 06:55
She was a snake 10 plus years ago. Sorry to hear she is having a hard time. Oh, wait, I am not.Lmao... Good stuff.

Jus Sayin
02-17-14, 07:01
Anyone know any ladies Up in Evanston?About 10 yrs ago, 02-05, that area had a lot of action. SWers everywhere after sunset on Dodge St from Dempster and north till it dead ends. Have only been in the area a few times since then to no avail.

Ump1969
02-17-14, 17:40
I need to editorialize a bit. Frankly, I have not been going into the city as much as I used to. Besides the fact that the quality is decreasing in s number of ways, the demands and performance are getting ridiculous. I went on 47th Sunday night in quite awhile. It was quiet, but I was not surprised as I am a regular reader here. I found one. She was Latino, low twenties, chunky, with a 5 in face. But she was all I saw, so I gave it a shot. She wanted $40 for covered BJ. I declined. Who was she kidding? A 5 at 1:00 am with questionanble smells drowned in perfume wanted $40? And then I have to listen to girls ***** about bad things are and how light traffic is. I know not many girls will read this. I wish I could clue them in. First, if I had a bunch of cash, I'd be doing a girl with an ad somewhere indoors instead of being on the street in 10° degree weather hoping not to be seen by LEO. Second, if you want to demand big cash from me, earn it. Bathe, act like you give a damn, and treat Johns like you're glad they're giving you cash. Yes, I know a lot of guys treat you like pigs and it's a tough life. So you're unhappy. I did not cause your problemd and you chose to get in my car and try to earn money. Get realistic with your demands. You want big bucks? Hit the gym and lose 50 pounds. Learn how to treat guys right. Work on the sex techniques as this is how you chose to earn money. Message to mongers: I know a lot of guys have been saying this lately. Quit letting the little head dictate what you're willing to pay for service. Just say no- you will get other chances.

BigTimeLoser
02-17-14, 18:04
Quit letting the little head dictate what you're willing to pay for service. Just say no- you will get other chances.I think you summed it all up there. Someone that is a 5 on the SW scale prob isn't worth grabbing anyway. Anyone out in this weather will probably get in your car for 20 or 30. But, I can't fault them for trying. If someone is willing to give them 40 at the start, that is on them. But in the winter, the monger is a much better position as the alternative for the SW is to get out of the car, back into the freezing cold, and the risk that the next pickup is LE. As for me, I try (and usually succeed) with 20 and a promise of tip. Sometimes I'll go to 30 at start if they are clean, somewhat average-to-attractive, and if I am tired of looking for others.

BackRub
02-17-14, 21:33
She was a snake 10 plus years ago. Sorry to hear she is having a hard time. Oh, wait, I am not.Carrie Lee has always been nice to me. The truth is that these girls are pawns of the pimps who back them. You don't give them money up front. You treat them with respect because you want her to treat you right. Learn to hang up. When they beg you for a date or money tell them you have a life. I've had broads call me in the middle of the night. Get a second phone and don't let them have your main number.

Then, there is the other side. Carrie said she's trying to quit. I've watched her decay for years. It makes me ill to watch. Doesn't it bother any of you guys? I do what I can. I bought her a bus pass so she could get around. She's supposed to be in methodone program now. I hope she is. I said I'd give her some money if she sticks to the program to get her life back on track. If I hear she's not clean, I.e., if I see her on the street again I won't give her a thing. I check from time to time.

If she goes clean, I hope she drops me a line to tell me she made it.

As for the sweet honeys out there I can't say I'll resist temptation. You can't talk a 20-year old off drugs. She still thinks the live is a thrill. It's only when a girl like Carrie has been out there for years that it becomes possible to change these lives. She's still got some life yet. I only wish her the best.

JM1966
02-18-14, 02:24
Carrie Lee has always been nice to me. The truth is that these girls are pawns of the pimps who back them. You don't give them money up front. You treat them with respect because you want her to treat you right.Might not be the same Carrie. The one I knew went by Carrie Ann. I felt sorry for her (actually I liked her), pimp was beating her, said she wanted to get out. Turned out she didn't. I was young and naïve and she took me for most of what I had. That was a long time ago; I suppose she taught me valuable lessons but I certainly do not wish her well.

Ron M
02-18-14, 15:02
Might not be the same Carrie. The one I knew went by Carrie Ann. I felt sorry for her (actually I liked her), pimp was beating her, said she wanted to get out. Turned out she didn't. I was young and naïve and she took me for most of what I had. That was a long time ago; I suppose she taught me valuable lessons but I certainly do not wish her well.Some of these Ladies seem so Adorable that it's easy to like them. I learned my lesson too. I fell for a Lady a long time ago. It turned into a Disaster. Don't know what happened to her. Last thing I heard that she moved into a shady hotel on Lawrence ave in Uptown. I actually went there to visit her. (not for a Session). But she had moved out. Don't know where she is now.

Gbaby31
02-21-14, 03:01
Hey guys not a review but I saw some people talking about having 2 phones, if you have an android or iPhone you can always download "google voice" or "MO+" basically they are phones in your phone they use different numbers and also can txt and call.

Crikiter
02-22-14, 13:08
To those that might be interested there seemed to be decent WSW action just off Cic. And just south of 290. This was late afternoon a couple times this week. Did not partake.

RepoMen
02-24-14, 10:34
Sorry for the late report had time to kill and drove the route from cic to wes. On the return run ran across Alexis HSW so thought why not. Don't waist your time not bad to look at a little thick but the service was not there not willing to please at all lack luster. First she starts off with asking 40 no way everything is covered witch is fine with me but she must not really be looking for return clients.

Ump1969
02-24-14, 13:54
Sorry for the late report had time to kill and drove the route from cic to wes. On the return run ran across Alexis HSW so thought why not. Don't waist your time not bad to look at a little thick but the service was not there not willing to please at all lack luster. First she starts off with asking 40 no way everything is covered witch is fine with me but she must not really be looking for return clients.I reported on this one last week. Did she reek of perfume? Otherwise you described the one I ran into to a tee. She would not budge from $40 and didn't give a damn, so I passed.

Dick Hertz
02-24-14, 23:35
On Cic between 5th and 290 was a HSW name Jessie want .2 but nothing but upsell. First sob story for .5 and another for .10 so I kick her ass out of my car. It so sad that you cannot find any SW in the daytime.

Ron M
02-24-14, 23:38
On Cic between 5th and 290 was a HSW name Jessie want .2 but nothing but upsell. First sob story for .5 and another for .10 so I kick her ass out of my car. It so sad that you cannot find any SW in the daytime.Probably needed Money to get High. Ever consider a Provider instead of a S.W.?

Al Melrose
02-25-14, 02:55
I had to pick up some family from Midway twice in the past two weeks. One time ended up being 1 am the other 10:30 PM. I had to kill time for the first and drove on 47th. Granted it was snowing, but I saw nothing. Took Cic to I-290 nothing, same for my 2nd trip. Times are changing.

Tornacl
02-25-14, 09:49
The idea of a second phone is to mitigate risk in case you get robbed or ripped off. Someone grabs your throwaway and all you are out is the phone and what ever usage is left on it. Someone grabs your smartphone with google voice etc, and you have to pay a lot to replace it. In addition you most likely have personal information on your phone that you don't want shared with the world. Unless you have a strong password, how many people really do, they probably will quickly run up several thousand dollars worth of international calls to some back water country and you will have to fight with your phone company about paying that bill.

As my old college football secondary coach used to say, "keep it simple stupid." KISS philosophy.

Hey guys not a review but I saw some people talking about having 2 phones, if you have an android or iPhone you can always download "google voice" or "MO+" basically they are phones in your phone they use different numbers and also can txt and call.

Riina
02-25-14, 11:58
The idea of a second phone is to mitigate risk in case you get robbed or ripped off. Someone grabs your throwaway and all you are out is the phone and what ever usage is left on it. Someone grabs your smartphone with google voice etc, and you have to pay a lot to replace it. In addition you most likely have personal information on your phone that you don't want shared with the world. Unless you have a strong password, how many people really do, they probably will quickly run up several thousand dollars worth of international calls to some back water country and you will have to fight with your phone company about paying that bill.

As my old college football secondary coach used to say, "keep it simple stupid." KISS philosophy.I don't agree. More personal safety with your regular phone that can be traced. I once visited a farm house with a monger phone. During the session, I had an overwhelming feeling of weakness because their was no connection to me and the location.

Fdottt
02-25-14, 13:15
I don't agree. More personal safety with your regular phone that can be traced. I once visited a farm house with a monger phone. During the session, I had an overwhelming feeling of weakness because their was no connection to me and the location.It seems to me you don't need to be going to a location like that where you need to be tracked by gps and you fear for your life.

Dick Hertz
02-26-14, 23:21
Probably needed Money to get High. Ever consider a Provider instead of a S.W.?I used providers before mostly Asian but I have seen providers working the streets. After the deed the would tell me to look them up on BP or Cityv*** and I would think why should I pay the price you quote on the website when you are giving it you for ten percent what you ask for in the ad.

OldAndInTheWay
03-04-14, 12:10
I agree with the provider theory in principle with the caveat that you do put your self at risk in a lot of different ways out here. It's possible you can get hurt on the street or in a girls place of residence. If it doesn't feel good it's probably not. Don't take too big of a chance.

Here's my post for today: I met amber again at her place. She is soo sweet tight beautiful and trying to get clean. Suboxin. I really wish she succeeds with it! It's really love at first sight! She wants more customers while she tries to re arrange her life. I have a working number. Pics maybe later. But in the meantime: 5'6-5-7, very thin, beautiful, tight, good work. .6 FS. Worth keeping as a gf, but I don't think she's available. Too bad she has such a wonderful personality. She's gained a few pounds since starting the treatment. Seniors only pm me.

Thuqit
03-05-14, 05:45
Late post, was cruising cic and north Saturday and there was nothing out there.

Ended up calling Carla and went to a motel on Madison and California I think.

Great service 1 for the hour. Got a text later from Cheryl and realized the girls.

Are around they just don't want to go out in the cold.

Looking for new girls if want to trade let me know.

Thuqit
03-07-14, 13:08
Ended up taking a cruise on Cic last night as well as North. Looks like the girls are coming out slowly. Saw a bunch of WSW, two by 47th but they seemed a little too attractive. One got picked up before I had a chance.

And I didn't have a solid feeling on the second one. Saw a girl up by Ham and North, but way too much traffic to pick up. Seems like girls are slowly coming out. Ended up seeing a BP provider. Seems like girls are out there, just waiting for the weather to get better. I've decided not going out on Tues. And Thurs due to uncle usually working those nights.

Vick123
03-07-14, 23:50
Ended up taking a cruise on Cic last night as well as North. Looks like the girls are coming out slowly. Saw a bunch of WSW, two by 47th but they seemed a little too attractive. One got picked up before I had a chance.

And I didn't have a solid feeling on the second one. Saw a girl up by Ham and North, but way too much traffic to pick up. Seems like girls are slowly coming out. Ended up seeing a BP provider. Seems like girls are out there, just waiting for the weather to get better. I've decided not going out on Tues. And Thurs due to uncle usually working those nights.I was also out last night. Saw a few but none that either were worth it or some that seemed too risky. North side was flooded with uncle LEO. Like you on Tues. And thurs you won't find me.

Saw around 3 WSW and 1 BSW. Cic on the north has completely dried up in the past few months. BP is a blessing but a curse. I remember having to drive around a few times to decide which one I wanted around 8 years ago. Now I drive for miles and get nothing but an empty gas tank or spot SW that are the bottom of the barrel.

Lumes
03-09-14, 05:45
I was also out last night. Saw a few but none that either were worth it or some that seemed too risky. North side was flooded with uncle LEO. Like you on Tues. And thurs you won't find me.

Saw around 3 WSW and 1 BSW. Cic on the north has completely dried up in the past few months. BP is a blessing but a curse. I remember having to drive around a few times to decide which one I wanted around 8 years ago. Now I drive for miles and get nothing but an empty gas tank or spot SW that are the bottom of the barrel.I also was out on Thursday night and found nothing to no avail. I must have been driving from 11 to almost 4 in the morning and nothing worth stopping for. I did see a girl named jb a while back on north ave and cic, she was cool but wanted too much for what she offered. 40 for CBJ and around $ for fsc. She is not too bad looking has a decent attitude but all covered. I also meet anther girl around the same area, stay away. You can smell her as soon as she gets in yours car, I dare not know what she smells like down there. It's getting really. Bad out there a lot of LEO and not much of anything else. I've been on backpage a Lot recently and if you like a wbbw then you should try out Chloe, not the gf experience but $20 for an hour, that is if your in to bbws. I've been thinking of trying out Krystal I've heard good things but does anyone know if she is down with the gf, cool kind of gal.

Dick Hertz
03-09-14, 22:12
Today around 7 pm I saw Melissa on Cic between 5th and 290. Wish I had the time to pick her. When I came back an hour later and she was gone which was not surprising. Better luck next time.

Jus Sayin
03-12-14, 21:26
Today around 7 pm I saw Melissa on Cic between 5th and 290. Wish I had the time to pick her. When I came back an hour later and she was gone which was not surprising. Better luck next time.Met her for the first time on Monday around 3 pm. Very nice girl. When I dropped her off I seen something I wish I would have seen earlier, a WSW, black hair, black coat. Wasn't LEO either cause she was walking not standing in one spot.

Sxywelder
03-13-14, 00:12
Ran into Joyce on 47 and Western. Very cute and thin. 40 FS. Ran into her on my way to see a cute bbw I Know. Who BTW does 20 FS for anyone I recommend to her.

I got digits for both and looking to trade for some good providers in the 47th stroll.

Member #4478
03-13-14, 08:51

As my old college football secondary coach used to say, "keep it simple stupid." KISS philosophy.Maybe someone has heard about this, but the latest I've seen is something called:

exposejohns.com

You can do a search on the link and you will find that it is a scam designed to get your name, number, picture, town, and city off of a website that promises all on a national database for those who have solicited prostitutes. The way it works is that fakes post ads on BP and you text back. Once they have your "information" (at this point. Probably only your number) they contact you with an email message that says something like, "xCity, xState Enforcement is using this service to catch guys (insert url with your telephone number at the end) and I saw your number is active. If I were you I would delete it." You can respond via text, but they won't answer. When you click on the link, you can see what they have so far. Your number and all other information (pic, city, state) "pending." There is a Delete Profile button that, when you click on it, takes you to three choices: 1) pay $295 and they will contact the complainer (the person who allegedly gave the information up) and require them to get all information (eg. Your personal information, hard evidence, witness statements, etc). To them within 7-15 days or your profile will automatically be deleted. 2) pay $395 and they will make the requirement for 5-7 days. 3) pay $495 and they will give the complaintant 24 hours to get them the information. They promise to remove the profile permanently if conditions aren't met.

So. You pay some amount and then you pray that the complaintant can't come up with the info in time. Or. If they do, you're out the $.

The rub is that none of it is true. Oh. They might post the information. And you could be trying to explain why it is up, or they will only post what you give them. They are counting on you responding, researching, having an attorney contact them, or worse. They will simply call you and get your name off of your voice mail (if you don't answer) and your pic off your phone (if you keep it on there) - or get that information from you with an offer. The bottom line is, once they get the money. They don't eliminate the profile, but they repeat the profile again elsewhere with another offer. Or. They drain your cc account.

One website stated that this scam originates in India and there isn't much you can do once they have your information.

Be careful! I guess the only way to avoid all of this is to be sure to use an untraceable phone without your name etc. Attached.

If you do get a text as described, your best bet (if you don't have name and pic attached to phone in your voice mail) is to call your provider and change numbers. Then the only thing they have is a cell number.

Comments?

Chigod7
03-13-14, 15:11
47th and Pulaski, I met Deborah.

Older white SW. I wouldent normally even pick her up, but it was late and there was nothing else. Looks are horrible, but DARN she gives a great BBBJTC!

Total pro. Turns out she's the mother of the twins that work the street, Cassandra and the other 1 (can't remember name off hand).

Cass had a kid in Nov. (hopefully not a girl as we know how this family turns out ho's) probably a johns.

Cass is a fun ride too when she's got a little substance in her, otherwise boring as hell.

Like mother like daughter!

Sxywelder
03-13-14, 18:34
Ran into Joyce on 47 and Western. Very cute and thin. 40 FS. Ran into her on my way to see a cute bbw I Know. Who BTW does 20 FS for anyone I recommend to her.

I got digits for both and looking to trade for some good providers in the 47th stroll.I guess I should have mentioned that I'm only looking for other providers near the 47th ave stroll. And only giving out her info to people that have a number to trade.

Chigod7
03-13-14, 19:37
I met Deborah last night. Turns out she Cassandras mom.

Wow BBBJTC. 10 on BJ skills.

2 on looks.

What? I was desperate. I was driving around at least 3 hours and saw 1 fatty and that was it!

47th was dead.

I know had the 2 sisters and mom.

Family completed.

Cassandra had a john baby!

Hope it wasent a girl, the way this family makes money!

Peace outy!

Saw a petite younging white probably 19 20. Tight tight pussy.

Her BBBJ skills need work. She won't take it.

Anyway the body and pus are so tight and young. Yummmm.

Picked her up on 47th and Kedvale. She says she's from the area.

Got digits to trade with anyone else that has a petite, tiny or young to trade.

Next time I'm getting a room and going to have a great party with her, hopefully pics!

Member #5102
03-14-14, 06:08

2 on looks.

What? I was desperate. I was driving around at least 3 hours and saw 1 fatty and that was it!

47th was dead.

Family completed.

Peace outy!Dam, I had Cass and Deb, who is the other sister?

DWill
03-14-14, 12:17
I guess I should have mentioned that I'm only looking for other providers near the 47th ave stroll. And only giving out her info to people that have a number to trade.Listen not to use you as an example but I will anyway. Why say seniors on me for details if you going to hold hostage the details an info? I can give you numbers till I'm blue in the face but it doesn't matter because until you verify it, whenever that might be, I still don't get any information you offered to give. If you or anyone else feels compelled to covet your findings just report and say "don't ask because I never really share any info anyway". I only see this on my hometown forum here in Chicago. I visit Vegas and Florida often and every time I request info as a senior member it's never a problem because they don't believe these are their girlfriends to covet. I always say if I have info or a senior wants some info from me feel free to ask and if I have it I will share it. I have shares numbers and locations an details with many people here and some have hit and others haven't. So please can we stop with the ransom like exchanging. If you want to truly share and a senior member hits you up share if not then don't say you will when you really mean "I like my girls so I will only trade if your girl is as good to me" Really... LOL.

By the way I've Been absent from the Chicago scene for awhile due to heavy work obligations but I'm back and ready to get you guys some good stories soon.

Ron M
03-14-14, 13:30
Listen not to use you as an example but I will anyway. Why say seniors on me for details if you going to hold hostage the details an info? I can give you numbers till I'm blue in the face but it doesn't matter because until you verify it, whenever that might be, I still don't get any information you offered to give. If you or anyone else feels compelled to covet your findings just report and say "don't ask because I never really share any info anyway". I only see this on my hometown forum here in Chicago. I visit Vegas and Florida often and every time I request info as a senior member it's never a problem because they don't believe these are their girlfriends to covet. I always say if I have info or a senior wants some info from me feel free to ask and if I have it I will share it. I have shares numbers and locations an details with many people here and some have hit and others haven't. So please can we stop with the ransom like exchanging. If you want to truly share and a senior member hits you up share if not then don't say you will when you really mean "I like my girls so I will only trade if your girl is as good to me" Really... LOL.

By the way I've Been absent from the Chicago scene for awhile due to heavy work obligations but I'm back and ready to get you guys some good stories soon.Information is a very Powerful Tool. Sharing Information will always come with a Price. Information is Never Free, well here in Chicago anyway.

DWill
03-15-14, 00:27
Information is a very Powerful Tool. Sharing Information will always come with a Price. Information is Never Free, well here in Chicago anyway.Yea, sorry everyone for turning the forum into a debate or a stage for my soapbox. Won't happen again not something I like to do. Just wanted apologize for even bringing it up before it becomes an issue at all. Now back to some real info being shared.

Thanks,

Dwill.

Ron M
03-15-14, 05:04
Yea, sorry everyone for turning the forum into a debate or a stage for my soapbox. Won't happen again not something I like to do. Just wanted apologize for even bringing it up before it becomes an issue at all. Now back to some real info being shared.

Thanks,

Dwill.DW, it's all Good. No Harm No Foul.

INeedMoar
03-15-14, 15:19
Theres a 40's? Yr old woman that goes by the name of Midget, I forgot her real name. I used to see her by 290/5th. She has wavy reddish hair. She's 4'10"? She was a good lay. Anyone seen her or heard from her lately? At the time she didn't have a phone so I couldn't get.

Also Jessica by and. Ave and ham. I haven't seen her in a long time too, perhaps since early fall. Anyone w / info?

I've been driving around every once in a while and Usually don't find anything worth while.

Member #5102
03-16-14, 04:37
Theres a 40's? Yr old woman that goes by the name of Midget, I forgot her real name. I used to see her by 290/5th. She has wavy reddish hair. She's 4'10"? She was a good lay. Anyone seen her or heard from her lately? At the time she didn't have a phone so I couldn't get.

Also Jessica by and. Ave and ham. I haven't seen her in a long time too, perhaps since early fall. Anyone w / info?

I've been driving around every once in a while and Usually don't find anything worth while.Midget is still around, she works the area you mentioned in the early am. Saw her out a couple of times over the past month or so. I remember the body on her, good time.

DarkRaijin
03-16-14, 20:14
Did a run Sunday; same shit. The hassle to drive time + effort vs 20 minutes of fun. I'm more and more inclined with its against time-value theory of mines. But then the danger of BJ + knowing perhaps not seeing the working girl again + thrill of getting pulled over need I say more.

That said.

47th was dead. Went down to Cic and 290 area nothing. Bailed.

Went completely oppsite way. Cheers gents hunt hard.

-Jin out.

... I was driving around at least 3 hours and saw 1 fatty and that was it!

47th was dead.
Peace outy!

BigTimeLoser
03-17-14, 09:23
Yeah, all these days of freezing temps has pushed most to only stay out as long as required to get what they need. Can't wait for the end of this crappy weather.

Did a run Sunday; same shit. The hassle to drive time + effort vs 20 minutes of fun. I'm more and more inclined with its against time-value theory of mines. But then the danger of BJ + knowing perhaps not seeing the working girl again + thrill of getting pulled over need I say more.

That said.

47th was dead. Went down to Cic and 290 area nothing. Bailed.

Went completely oppsite way. Cheers gents hunt hard.

-Jin out.

Ump1969
03-18-14, 11:29
Yea, sorry everyone for turning the forum into a debate or a stage for my soapbox. Won't happen again not something I like to do. Just wanted apologize for even bringing it up before it becomes an issue at all. Now back to some real info being shared.

Thanks,

Dwill.Don't worry about it. Some here get the idea that they won't release info without quid pro quo. I believe this to be idiotic. If I meet someone, that does not make her my property. If others don't let us know what they dind, that's too bad. Get out anf find what others did. But anyone reading this forum the past few years knows that in Chicago, there are probably a lot more unfortunate mongers, unable to score than those trying to hide finds. And I know some here believe they are protecting girls from Uncle if they only PM seniors. What keeps Uncle from posting and becoming a senior? Just post what you find.

Ron M
03-18-14, 13:56
there are probably a lot more unfortunate mongers, unable to score than those trying to hide finds.Sorry I had to laugh at that. There's something wrong with a Monger if he can't find a Hooker in Chicago.

DarkRaijin
03-18-14, 20:59
Sorry I had to laugh at that. There's something wrong with a Monger if he can't find a Hooker in Chicago.If Chi-town is your hunting groups and you can't find working girl sure. Always is NYC, Chicago (so 2nd largest city) atleast in USA. So a working girl has needs and good men should always step up to help. Just as pigs must do what they must.

But with summer hopefully give Chi-town another go. Personally hate driving around on loops over and over just as some other seniors on other cities have said few things are required by a working girl.

1) swallow. Best unsaid bonus a working girl can give.

2) be out on the loop so you can be seen.

Genghis2
03-19-14, 17:24
Midget is still around, she works the area you mentioned in the early am. Saw her out a couple of times over the past month or so. I remember the body on her, good time.Ha! I can't believe these two posts. I had dreams of her YEARS ago. And yes, you are both correct, she was without a doubt, excellent in bed. At the time I was worried about hurting her because of her small size, so I let her be the boss so to speak, and I never regretted it one bit. I saw her a few times after that and lost track of her. I am not so sure I would want to be cruising that area in the early AM but would appreciate it if any of you guys had a number where she could be reached. I am thinking it is the same girl by her small stature and the wavy red hair.

Tkeung32
03-20-14, 10:28
Just wanted to share my 2 cents regarding sharing number. As we know SW normally don't have a regular phone that they keep. I know heather from 47th and around western ave. I have her number once and we keep the thing going for couple months until she change her phone or couldn't keep it up then I lose her. Can't find her again maybe she change her time or the route she is on. Anyway, if any of you sees could you let me know her new time and location. Thank you.

Chigod7
03-24-14, 10:25
Went out Sat, and couldent find a date.

There was 1 black chick on 47 between kostner and the tracks, always stayed in the bus waiting box. She wouldent move.

Every now and then she would be on Kildare, but yet won't approach my car. WTF?

Anyone have any luck with her? Besides that nada.

I think I need to move to Cicero and North Ave.

Chigod7
03-24-14, 15:04
Went out Sat, and couldent find a date.

There was 1 black chick on 47 between kostner and the tracks, always stayed in the bus waiting box. She wouldent move.

Every now and then she would be on Kildare, but yet won't approach my car. WTF?

Anyone have any luck with her? Besides that nada.

I think I need to move to Cicero and North Ave.I did meet a new girl a few dayz ago. Petite white, strung out BBBJCIM I will trade info for any other petite chick on 47th or Cicero or North ave.

I give her a 6 on BJ skills 6 on streetwhore scale.

I think dtf GFE is in order next time.

RepoMen
03-26-14, 02:50
Did the stole down 47 the not much out there BSW off cic. After two trips seen a limping WSW near wes did get close enough for a look on the second trip I just made a call to Joyce for quick pleasure. After finding a place to get busy Joyce never disappoints good luck hunting very scarce out there.

Dick Hertz
03-27-14, 23:06
Wednesday around 6 pm on Sis between 290 and Roosevelt there was uncle LEO with one poor guy pulled over with a SW and two more cruising around. You would think with over 3 out of 4 murder unsolved they would have more important crimes to deal with but this is the real Chicagoland.

JVD1954
03-28-14, 02:06
Cruised down the ol 4-7 and saw a blonde SW at Rockwell theses girls I have reported on before, avoid, her pimp was with her in the bank lobby / ATM room then she comes out to bus stop while he gets in car to follow you. You have been warned. Only other sighting was a WSW on sis but no pick up due to the fact she went to great lengths to keep her hood up and face blocked, windy sure but hiding that much had to mean issues.

Stay safe.

JVD.

Dick Hertz
03-31-14, 21:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ihearthookers
04-01-14, 02:59
Been buster the last few times I cruised. Saw a chubby big titty brunette WSW, and a big ole BSW, at Lawrence and the train station. They had their feet planted in concrete, and 4 cars waiting for them to make a move. Had to be a setup.

Tripps
04-01-14, 07:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

OldAndInTheWay
04-05-14, 03:36
Hey.

You missed one! Kerry is the youngest of the three. She is an addict also but trying to get free of her mom. She was 10 out of 10 on all aspects! Nice good looking great skills and an awesome body! The two sisters- twins- are running amok around 47th. But debbie the mom, is a nice if not f'ed up girl. She says she is a lesbian. The lesbian lover lived around archer and lockwood. The twins are thieves, kerry is with her bf around schaumburg or something. Watch out for the twins they'll rip you off blind. Happy hunting!

2 on looks.

47th was dead.

Family completed.

Peace outy!

DarkRaijin
04-08-14, 21:38

My mentor on this board as well suggested to me to never hog a SW. I sadly did exactly that but then again Sonia what can I say. Her ass hole does not taste like shit. No it does esp when she eats those black beans and carrnes but what can I say. Long story short I hooged her digits and as all SW I could not support her rx needs. LOLLLL enjoy the pix gents.

And to really drive the fukin nail.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=266391511

So next "I want girls close to 47th ave and I hate to text them. How should I intro to them" .really and you call yourself a monger. For me its always ROB with the gray car. Get it. Glad I'm not missing chi-town. And my rating of vid speaks for itself. Chi-town. Live in fear economy is very bar right now. Loll.

DirtyMonger
04-09-14, 03:18
My second post but lets be honest I've had several experiences but none worth reporting until tonight. At 1 am right now I was walking down 4 seven near the area and I see a thick HSW so naturally I say Hi. We talk we walk we end up in a dark area where we do cfs for .2. I laughed inside at how low but I don't complain. I asked her for her number but she didn't have one (typical) but she did say her and several SW had come out to play since the weather warmed up. LEO was in unmarked be careful and have fun. I hope to add more reports tomorrow if I see something till then stay safe mi amigos.

Genghis2
04-10-14, 19:20

My mentor on this board as well suggested to me to never hog a SW. I sadly did exactly that but then again Sonia what can I say. Her ass hole does not taste like shit. No it does esp when she eats those black beans and carrnes but what can I say. Long story short I hooged her digits and as all SW I could not support her rx needs. LOLLLL enjoy the pix gents.

And to really drive the fukin nail.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=266391511

So next "I want girls close to 47th ave and I hate to text them. How should I intro to them" .really and you call yourself a monger. For me its always ROB with the gray car. Get it. Glad I'm not missing chi-town. And my rating of vid speaks for itself. Chi-town. Live in fear economy is very bar right now. Loll.Hey there, I usually see you on the FL board. Good to see you up here. Maybe you can show some of these guys a thing or two. LOL.

OldAndInTheWay
04-12-14, 06:32
Good evening,

Last time I was out I found debbie at 47 and western, with the lesbian carol. She was alright, .60 f / s, chubby but performed well, no numbers. During the day, I saw Jessica around Archer and Laramie, looking really beautiful after having Joyces cousins baby! But she will rip you off blind! Rip off report! She got me twice a year apart! Little head doing the thinking, I did not know it was her!! She is fast and will run away with your money! She has a sleeve of tats on her left arm. Joyce is doing pretty bad, she would love to meet you guys. 47th and Western Rockwell, short, skinny bad red hair, but a nice girl to do business with. Will work with you not rushed, etc. Nice. Happy hunting!!

Fdottt
04-13-14, 13:39
Met a BSW who I've seen before around 290 and cic area. Picked her up and drove to a secluded spot where we did the thing in the car. Had her get on her stomach in the passenger seat while I got behind / on top of her and stroked her deep until I came in the rubber. She says she was 23. Has one of the best body's out there like a stripper quality. Costs a little more than the average SW but I needed her.

Ump1969
04-15-14, 16:33
Had en experience Monday night I wanted to clue mongers on. Around 9:30 p, I picked up a young hottie at 48th and Cicero. Sorry- forgot name. About 5-2, 10+ on the face and nice body, blond hair. Claimed to be 21, looked about 16. Said she lived at the Midway, but was locked out due to nonpayment of rent. Wanted me to give her cash so she could get her key and I'd, then we would go to room. Boy, she was hot-looking. But for once I used the big head rather than the little one. I told her I never gave cash before getting to the room because of bad previous experiences. I figured once she got out of the car with my cash, I wouldn't see her again. So we rode around looking for a spot for a car date. Then she changed her mind and asked to be dropped off, which I gladly did. Boy, it was tough, because I see someone that young and good-looking on the street about once every ten years. But I remind myself I wasn't going to see much of her anyway once she had my cash.

GetLost
04-15-14, 16:41
Had en experience Monday night I wanted to clue mongers on. Around 9:30 p, I picked up a young hottie at 48th and Cicero. Sorry- forgot name. About 5-2, 10+ on the face and nice body, blond hair. Claimed to be 21, looked about 16. Said she lived at the Midway, but was locked out due to nonpayment of rent. Wanted me to give her cash so she could get her key and I'd, then we would go to room. Boy, she was hot-looking. But for once I used the big head rather than the little one. I told her I never gave cash before getting to the room because of bad previous experiences. I figured once she got out of the car with my cash, I wouldn't see her again. So we rode around looking for a spot for a car date. Then she changed her mind and asked to be dropped off, which I gladly did. Boy, it was tough, because I see someone that young and good-looking on the street about once every ten years. But I remind myself I wasn't going to see much of her anyway once she had my cash.Your spidey sense was correct. A girl that young and hot is ripping guys off. Period. Don't feel bad about losing her, you need to keep the bad ones at bay and she sounded like a bad one.

TheBard
04-16-14, 12:28
Had en experience Monday night I wanted to clue mongers on. Around 9:30 p, I picked up a young hottie at 48th and Cicero. Sorry- forgot name. About 5-2, 10+ on the face and nice body, blond hair. Claimed to be 21, looked about 16. Said she lived at the Midway, but was locked out due to nonpayment of rent. Wanted me to give her cash so she could get her key and I'd, then we would go to room. Boy, she was hot-looking. But for once I used the big head rather than the little one. I told her I never gave cash before getting to the room because of bad previous experiences. I figured once she got out of the car with my cash, I wouldn't see her again. So we rode around looking for a spot for a car date. Then she changed her mind and asked to be dropped off, which I gladly did. Boy, it was tough, because I see someone that young and good-looking on the street about once every ten years. But I remind myself I wasn't going to see much of her anyway once she had my cash.Check some of the posts from a couple months ago. I along with a couple other mongrels have reported on this girl. She is by far a ripoff artist and had no attention on providing for you.

FSexperience
04-17-14, 08:44
Drove down 47 for a bit yesterday between 6 and 8 pm..found nothing!

WantedMan8710
04-18-14, 12:37
Had en experience Monday night I wanted to clue mongers on. Around 9:30 p, I picked up a young hottie at 48th and Cicero. Sorry- forgot name. About 5-2, 10+ on the face and nice body, blond hair. Claimed to be 21, looked about 16. Said she lived at the Midway, but was locked out due to nonpayment of rent. Wanted me to give her cash so she could get her key and I'd, then we would go to room. Boy, she was hot-looking. But for once I used the big head rather than the little one. I told her I never gave cash before getting to the room because of bad previous experiences. I figured once she got out of the car with my cash, I wouldn't see her again. So we rode around looking for a spot for a car date. Then she changed her mind and asked to be dropped off, which I gladly did. Boy, it was tough, because I see someone that young and good-looking on the street about once every ten years. But I remind myself I wasn't going to see much of her anyway once she had my cash.You did the right thing.

Bbbuddy
04-18-14, 13:56
Had en experience Monday night I wanted to clue mongers on. Around 9:30 p, I picked up a young hottie at 48th and Cicero. Sorry- forgot name. About 5-2, 10+ on the face and nice body, blond hair. Claimed to be 21, looked about 16. Said she lived at the Midway, but was locked out due to nonpayment of rent. Wanted me to give her cash so she could get her key and I'd, then we would go to room. Boy, she was hot-looking. But for once I used the big head rather than the little one. I told her I never gave cash before getting to the room because of bad previous experiences. I figured once she got out of the car with my cash, I wouldn't see her again. So we rode around looking for a spot for a car date. Then she changed her mind and asked to be dropped off, which I gladly did. Boy, it was tough, because I see someone that young and good-looking on the street about once every ten years. But I remind myself I wasn't going to see much of her anyway once she had my cash.She pulled the same thing last year. She complained about it being in the car and said that she had a place back by the Burger King and that she just needed to get the key. The minute she went to the car to supposedly get the key she was gone. At Least it's better then getting.

Ripped off by a BP girl and losing $100 plus and having a big pimp dude in your face, hasn't happened to me but I have heard of it happening.

Good thing you didn't fall for her. The old adage is usually true, if it seems to good to be true, then it usually is.

BigTimeLoser
04-18-14, 16:36
Just want to share my experience here, hopefully saves some people some trouble. 99% of the SWs I have encountered will take $20-30 up front. And as cheezy as it sounds, you can let them know you will tip after if things are cool. I have tipped as little as $5 and they have still been thankful for it. I don't think I would ever trust a SW I have never met with $40+, let alone agreeing then to take them somewhere and get out of the car. Just drive immediately to your preferred spot, not theirs, and if they complain just drop them back off and tell them you look for them when they are ready to get busy. Don't give a single dollar until you get parked in your preferred spot and ready to go. The farther away from where you found them the better. Those ready to play don't mind an extra 5 minutes of driving. Those that complain, ask for money for hotels or stop at gas stations for cigs, or those that want you to go to their spot--99% of the time they are scamming you. And this is the type of activity where if you can't tolerate getting burned for $20 once in a rare while, you probably aren't going to have much fun doing this overall. Just don't get burned for $50+ .

She pulled the same thing last year. She complained about it being in the car and said that she had a place back by the Burger King and that she just needed to get the key. The minute she went to the car to supposedly get the key she was gone. At Least it's better then getting.

Ripped off by a BP girl and losing $100 plus and having a big pimp dude in your face, hasn't happened to me but I have heard of it happening.

Good thing you didn't fall for her. The old adage is usually true, if it seems to good to be true, then it usually is.

DarkRaijin
04-20-14, 02:45
Hey there, I usually see you on the FL board. Good to see you up here. Maybe you can show some of these guys a thing or two. LOL.Nawww these mongers are good. Guarding information LOL. Saving SW digits that's news to me. I have met amatures and readly given out their digits on a saying "every woman has needs".

I ride with the saying of making working girls not meeting them. But over crowded city. Every jack wants to be king. I like my space hence I hunt else where.

But who am I to judge. Sonia is a brain freezer for me. Thoughts of her in ways of spartacus bring much desired warmth in Oh 30 F April. LOL.

"I only want digits of SW on 47th" lmfao. Dumb ass. Most seniors of fl board well I don't want to step over A2 but we have our means of sharing info reaoy. And if your techy then term used is repository. Available on touch of smartphone.

But its amazing night to drive in 30 F in crater flooded chi town streets. "Oh I only want SW around 47th ave" nig please.

Member #5102
04-23-14, 02:30
70 people were shot in 2 weekends and these dumbfux are pulling stings. Only cpd. Where was her back up?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-04-19/news/chi-officer-in-prostitution-sting-sustains-broken-nose-man-charged-20140419_1_broken-nose-prostitution-robbery

That being said, I've had a couple of run ins with Val. She's a cute little thing that gives good head and loves doggie style. I have her # if interested.

http://img288.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=232694611_Valene6_123_491lo.JPG

Overall, this winter wasn't the best, but it could have been much worse. I think I ran into about 6 new sws and saw some old reliables.

Hopefully things will pick up but judging from what I've seen so far the sws are going to be a priority for our dear drunk uncle this summer. They went after the mongers then the ladies in separate stings this weekend. So beware, but gangbangers and drug dealers should feel pretty safe.

Oh, and on a side note; to the two vice dbags in the brown chevy who stopped and harassed the girl with the glasses on Cicero. That guy on the corner with the dreads wearing the black jacket was dealing, but that's not important is it? Nice job, dickheads.

Slapshot
04-23-14, 03:29
70 people were shot in 2 weekends and these dumbfux are pulling stings. Only cpd. Where was her back up?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-04-19/news/chi-officer-in-prostitution-sting-sustains-broken-nose-man-charged-20140419_1_broken-nose-prostitution-robbery

That being said, I've had a couple of run ins with Val. She's a cute little thing that gives good head and loves doggie style. I have her # if interested.

http://img288.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=232694611_Valene6_123_491lo.JPG

Overall, this winter wasn't the best, but it could have been much worse. I think I ran into about 6 new sws and saw some old reliables.

Hopefully things will pick up but judging from what I've seen so far the sws are going to be a priority for our dear drunk uncle this summer. They went after the mongers then the ladies in separate stings this weekend. So beware, but gangbangers and drug dealers should feel pretty safe.

Oh, and on a side note; to the two vice dbags in the brown chevy who stopped and harassed the girl with the glasses on Cicero. That guy on the corner with the dreads wearing the black jacket was dealing, but that's not important is it? Nice job, dickheads.In all seriousness, Chi-raq is a third world city, with a third world infrastructure and a third world police force. Dressing up some bimbo to look like a working girl then sending her out on a street corner while your city is burning...such great police work but hey, chasing around some middle aged guy with a hard on is much easier then chasing a 20 year old with an automatic weapon. LOL can you say WORTHLESS!

HappyHunter7
04-23-14, 12:27
Talked to amanda on sis. Seniors pm for trade. Looking for younger WSW spinner type. BP or otherwise.

WenJust
04-26-14, 13:46
Hi, I am new In chicago, where I could pick up a streetwalker? Anyone give me some advices?

Thank you.

Roscoe23
04-26-14, 22:53
Hi, I am new In chicago, where I could pick up a streetwalker? Anyone give me some advices?

Thank you.I hear 26th and California.

Ron M
04-26-14, 23:22
I hear 26th and California.Then yes there are Streetwalkers available at 26th and California.

Pedorro
04-26-14, 23:49
If you are on the north side try Belmont and Western.

Thank you.

DarkRaijin
04-27-14, 14:28
So in ways of sxywelder. Ya nizzle I told you its only a matter of time before I called you out. Now you can save your info. Next time don't post "that SW was so hot" without taking her pix. Sadly your out classes in jacksons and hamiltons that you make yourself. Don't ask little granny for her franks and chases. "I only want to meet SW on 47th loop" and I want azn working girls with green eyes pink nipples and 6 feet tall and if any of that was even possible; I also want them to shit gold bricks.

Now sit on your info guard it guard it well. I don't make statements in chi-town where over weekend 47 people got shot. ONLY? Town is over crowded if some curry, chinks, and tacos died it be ok. "Your f-ed up nizzle" I know I'm don't have to quote me on that. Any female cuzin you have 110 lb or less and want $ let me know nizzle. I'll help her out.

Now enjoy my pix and soon the vid will be up so your nub ass can go rate it.

And finally angle did looser her phone; so if any other senior besides sxywelder that wants it drop me aline. I don't care about SW digts. We are but part of a triangle between pimps, SW and rx man (rx females in milw town) LOL. Oh ya a sxy one too she rides a ya rite; she's hot so sry pigs gl on make and model.

Finally, after the deed was over saw some fat BSW on low digits on cicero and 5th passed.

And yes I know the joke alrdy my mentor called me out on it; "Do I need night vision to see this" LOL. For .18 fuk more do ya'll want. I'm cheap and I share SW digit with fellow seniors less sxywelder.

Be an Alpha male nizzle with balls between in your pants. Rather than a cunny "I only want" .We men provide ***** ass nizzle; not nag.

316224 316225.

Jimmy TwoTimes
04-27-14, 22:11
Have been quiet for a while and not having much fun.

Went on several hunting drives last few weeks or so as it has warmed up.

Checked out Maywood a bit without success. Hit the Sis / from North to Belmont a few different times with not much happening.

Had 2 CBJ in the Sis / North vicinity from BSW, but nothing to write home about.

Kinda funny- I snagged a few goodies when it was cold. One was on a Saturday morning on Sis in front of a store just south of and ave. She gave me a sweet BBBJCIM in alley as snow started. Other was a blonde up by the Citgo. Both were just luck- wasn't really looking.

Hoping warmer days bring some more fun back.

Be careful out there.

Ump1969
04-30-14, 10:33
So in ways of sxywelder. Ya nizzle I told you its only a matter of time before I called you out. Now you can save your info. Next time don't post "that SW was so hot" without taking her pix. Sadly your out classes in jacksons and hamiltons that you make yourself. Don't ask little granny for her franks and chases. "I only want to meet SW on 47th loop" and I want azn working girls with green eyes pink nipples and 6 feet tall and if any of that was even possible; I also want them to shit gold bricks.

Now sit on your info guard it guard it well. I don't make statements in chi-town where over weekend 47 people got shot. ONLY? Town is over crowded if some curry, chinks, and tacos died it be ok. "Your f-ed up nizzle" I know I'm don't have to quote me on that. Any female cuzin you have 110 lb or less and want $ let me know nizzle. I'll help her out.

Now enjoy my pix and soon the vid will be up so your nub ass can go rate it.

And finally angle did looser her phone; so if any other senior besides sxywelder that wants it drop me aline. I don't care about SW digts. We are but part of a triangle between pimps, SW and rx man (rx females in milw town) LOL. Oh ya a sxy one too she rides a ya rite; she's hot so sry pigs gl on make and model.

Finally, after the deed was over saw some fat BSW on low digits on cicero and 5th passed.

And yes I know the joke alrdy my mentor called me out on it; "Do I need night vision to see this" LOL. For .18 fuk more do ya'll want. I'm cheap and I share SW digit with fellow seniors less sxywelder.

Be an Alpha male nizzle with balls between in your pants. Rather than a cunny "I only want" .We men provide ***** ass nizzle; not nag.

316224 316225.I hope the moderator is reading this. When I have a problem with an individual, I pm that particular person. I do not put it out for everyone to see that I am some type of mystic, curing the problems of this forum. The grammar is so bad that I'm not even sure what this particular person is saying, but it also seemed pretty racist. I'm not impressed by 707 posts. I have also been posting to this forum for a long time. It is supposed to be about trading sex information. If you don't like what someone posts, ignore them. Or complain to the moderator. If you can't use what someone says, then don't use it. More and more the past few years, I have been seeing pissing contests and trash talking on this forum. This is not a professional sports league, the WWE., or a radio talk show. Try and keep it to trading sex info. If you think a member needs to be punished, post to Jackson and tell him you wish to be a moderator. By the way, not all girls want their pics taken or posted. That does not necessarily mean that someone was not fortunate enough to find a gem. I found one on Pulaski by North Ave the other night, withred hair, a smoking body and large boobs. Do you want a pic of the sores around her mouth? I passed and would not have tried to take pics even if I hadn't.

DirtyMonger
04-30-14, 21:42
So I'm driving to 47 when I spot this HSW on 51 and a I wave her but she ignores so I pull up the block park my car, and walk down to catch her. We talked she hit me with the bs story and asked .20 I replied .10 its slow tonight so she went I found a dark area and I had the worst time of it she had no talent and 2 min in complained she was tired I walked away and immediately seen a BSW named tanya kinda older thick a 5 in face 6.5 on body took her to same dark spot for .20 where I received a better performance I asked for her number but she hit me with the bs I'm thinking maybe I should start filming my auditions LOL I also find it easier to grab one in foot and take her back to your car for obvious reasons but they are plenty out after midnight.

Ron M
05-01-14, 02:21
So I'm driving to 47 when I spot this HSW on 51 and a I wave her but she ignores so I pull up the block park my car, and walk down to catch her. We talked she hit me with the bs story and asked .20 I replied .10 its slow tonight so she went I found a dark area and I had the worst time of it she had no talent and 2 min in complained she was tired I walked away and immediately seen a BSW named tanya kinda older thick a 5 in face 6.5 on body took her to same dark spot for .20 where I received a better performance I asked for her number but she hit me with the bs I'm thinking maybe I should start filming my auditions LOL I also find it easier to grab one in foot and take her back to your car for obvious reasons but they are plenty out after midnight.The Cheap always turns out to be Expensive.

Davidonecall
05-01-14, 07:09

Thank you.If only they would read. I like Pedorro location I will see if I can catch something their.

Ron M
05-01-14, 12:52
If you are on the north side try Belmont and Western.

If only they would read. I like Pedorro location I will see if I can catch something their.You guys know there's a Court House and Police Station on that corner, right? Too Risky to pick any females around there. Could be undercover Police.

DOC be careful. You might catch a set of Handcuffs from the Police.

Benderedundat
05-01-14, 15:58

You guys know there's a Court House and Police Station on that corner, right? Too Risky to pick any females around there. Could be undercover Police.

Uhm, yeah Ron. I think that was the point going back to the OP. It was a single poster newbie asking where the best place was to pick up hookers was. It WAS supposed to be a misdirection.

Ron M
05-01-14, 16:02
Uhm, yeah Ron. I think that was the point going back to the OP. It was a single poster newbie asking where the best place was to pick up hookers was. It WAS supposed to be a misdirection.Oh I see. Sending a one post Newbie to a police station for a SW. That's Funny. Cruel, but Funny.

ChiTownGuy76
05-01-14, 20:24
Came across Lydia a few weeks ago, SHe use hang out on Arm / kim now on North...Got digits ...PM and Seniors Only.

Not the best pic but snapped it from a video.

FSexperience
05-06-14, 12:18
Saw a blonde walking on 47th, just west of Cicero. By time I turned around she had been scooped up. Was at about 10 am this morning.

OldAndInTheWay
05-07-14, 23:55
Driving today on my way home, spotted a swf SW walking over the overpass. Wow what an ass! Great shorts! Turned around and didn't see her. I turned back to double check, and went to the street under the bridge, thought she might have went down the sidestreet. There she was on the overpass. I honked and luckily she heard me!! A little too much make up around the eyes, but what a beauty!! Man she's a solid 8! She takes me home, does awesome work, doesn't complain, upsell, or rush. A 12 on a scale of 1-10. Impossible to live up to, but melissa is a sweet super girl. Have number for seniors. Pm me. Awesome little spinner! 5'4" 100 lbs, perfect little round ass, excuse me I'm gushing. Pm me. Long sandy blond hair. 60 f / s, her own place.

MrMichael1
05-09-14, 02:07
Driving today on my way home, spotted a swf SW walking over the overpass. Wow what an ass! Great shorts! Turned around and didn't see her. I turned back to double check, and went to the street under the bridge, thought she might have went down the sidestreet. There she was on the overpass. I honked and luckily she heard me!! A little too much make up around the eyes, but what a beauty!! Man she's a solid 8! She takes me home, does awesome work, doesn't complain, upsell, or rush. A 12 on a scale of 1-10. Impossible to live up to, but melissa is a sweet super girl. Have number for seniors. Pm me. Awesome little spinner! 5'4" 100 lbs, perfect little round ass, excuse me I'm gushing. Pm me. Long sandy blond hair. 60 f / s, her own place.LIke to meet this girl.

ElGoloso
05-09-14, 08:28
Going to be in the Southside today, where can I get some action during the day.

FSexperience
05-09-14, 12:03
LIke to meet this girl.I'd like to meet this girl as well. Send the info!

Prostilover
05-09-14, 22:06
Picked up Karen around 47 and Wes. Had her before, nice BBBJCIM. She's a solid 4 on looks. I was desperate.

Member #5102
05-10-14, 22:21
Picked up Karen around 47 and Wes. Had her before, nice BBBJCIM. She's a solid 4 on looks. I was desperate.Is she that tall brunette that looks like Olive Oil on Popeye?

Rosendo12
05-12-14, 21:14
Took a drive down 47 today at around 645 pm and nothing to see but uncle LEO parked by 47/ kost just waiting to ruin some dreams.

Prostilover
05-12-14, 22:57
Is she that tall brunette that looks like Olive Oil on Popeye?LOL yeah, that's the one. She'll treat you right but Goddamn! There's got to be something better out there.

GetLost
05-12-14, 23:52
Is she that tall brunette that looks like Olive Oil on Popeye?LOL I once had a GF who looked EXACTLY like olive oil. The only reason I tolerated her antics was for the mind blowing blowjobs she would give me every single day. This girl was a real cum dump. However, even that gets old when she is crazy as a loon. I like picking up homely or not good looking SW and chicks. The sex and blow jobs are usually first rate LOL.

Member #5102
05-13-14, 03:32
LOL I once had a GF who looked EXACTLY like olive oil. The only reason I tolerated her antics was for the mind blowing blowjobs she would give me every single day. This girl was a real cum dump. However, even that gets old when she is crazy as a loon. I like picking up homely or not good looking SW and chicks. The sex and blow jobs are usually first rate LOL.100% true my friend. Give me those nasty, toothless, hairy, balding chicks with the Winger T-shirts and stretch marks on their guts any time. Shit, that's why I shop at Walmart.

Ron M
05-13-14, 03:36
100% true my friend. Give me those nasty, toothless, hairy, balding chicks with the Winger T-shirts and stretch marks on their guts any time. Shit, that's why I shop at Walmart.There are SW'ers at Walmart?

Jus Sayin
05-13-14, 06:05
Was in the middle of getting serviced when a lady came out of her home and said she had called the police. It appeared she was also trying to snap a photo of my plates, but I'm pretty sure I pulled off fast enough during her attempt. This happened at night on the west side. First time for me getting busted by a resident.

Is there any chance I could get a knock on my door?

Virginia Guy
05-13-14, 09:07
23 year old blonde WSW cute until she smiles at you. Fugly teeth from too much H in her younger years. Great body. She had the firmest tits and plump ass. She came to my room later after meeting on 47 near Western. I enjoyed playing with her body, blonde pussy hair. Love that. Service was horrible. Why do the decent ones have terrible skills? Happy hunting.

Ron M
05-13-14, 10:47
23 year old blonde WSW cute until she smiles at you. Fugly teeth from too much H in her younger years. Great body. She had the firmest tits and plump ass. She came to my room later after meeting on 47 near Western. I enjoyed playing with her body, blonde pussy hair. Love that. Service was horrible. Why do the decent ones have terrible skills? Happy hunting.The Decent ones know they can attract a Client without much effort. Although there are some Decent Girls that have Great Skills. The older Gals that don't look that great have great Skills in the hopes that Clients will they keep seeing them.

Rileym
05-13-14, 10:53
Took a drive yesterday about 3. Saw a very solid 7 blonde WSW heading north on cic. Dressed all in black, thin, easily a see cup. Very good bod. Trouble was she was clearly messed up. Either drunk or worse. Sunglasses on and swaying as she walked. Caused alot of loop arounds from fellow brothers but from what I could tell didn't do a hop in with anyone. She crossed roos and kept heading north where she was going to stand out even more. This girl attracted way too much attention in the middle of the day on the open sidewalk. Anyone have info on her? She had the look that she could take a mighty hard pounding and it wouldn't phase her...or she wouldn't know it was happening. LOL!

Westside10
05-13-14, 15:04
Around 5 ish AM on my way to work I'm always spotting some SW from division to Belmont on siser usually about 1 to 3 the one by Belmont is WSW 7 of 10 I Always try to find her on Friday night or the weekend but never spot her, that's all I got happy hunting and lookout for uncle LEO he's always an ass.

Genghis2
05-13-14, 20:24
The Decent ones know they can attract a Client without much effort. Although there are some Decent Girls that have Great Skills. The older Gals that don't look that great have great Skills in the hopes that Clients will they keep seeing them.In fact, I prefer the older ones. Generally less to no drama, AND like said above, they know that the only reason you are there is because they treat you right. The young ones think theirs is the magic hole.

GetLost
05-14-14, 00:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ron M
05-14-14, 02:12
Anyone see the 10:00 pm Channel 5 News about the Human Trafficking Report? You guys picking up Street Walkers be careful. LEO seems to be Active on the Streets these days.

Oddjob
05-14-14, 03:57
Here's the link to the story. Tommy's boys have amasses over $200,000 in fines from johns and it looks as though it will continue until the SW are extinct.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/video/#investigations / Experts--Internet-Can-Expose-Dark-Secrets /259004571

ChicagorRdLine
05-14-14, 15:13
Been watching the forums on and off for a while. Last year about this time I had a dream I was driving on Sheridan between Montrose and Wilson and saw a HSW, little bigger but still really cute. Wasn't really looking, was actually on my way to dinner and saw a girl walking and honked not thinking she was a worker and got the wave so had to stop since I have never seen anyone working up this way, only had .4 on me so we settled on a BBBJCIM. Been around that area a few times but never saw anything else. Live not too far from there and now that my car is dead was wondering if anyone knows if the low 4000's are dead still? Was my dream just a complete fluke maybe? I figure since the 47 is getting high patrol the ladies might be spreading out into the city more. Would love to find a regular in that area. An PM'd info would be great.

Genghis2
05-14-14, 17:08
Here's the link to the story. Tommy's boys have amasses over $200,000 in fines from johns and it looks as though it will continue until the SW are extinct.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/video/#investigations / Experts--Internet-Can-Expose-Dark-Secrets /259004571Yep, just keeps getting tougher and tougher out there for everyone. What do you think they have been doing with all of those street cameras? They want to watch, control, and tax ALL human activity.

Kda Kodiac
05-14-14, 18:33
I have noticed that there is traffic on Pulaski again. Was driving and noticed some WSW between North and Chicago. Was not able to partake as I was late for appointment. Driving mid morning. Will have to make some time for a visit. Had not seen much talk about that area for awhile so was surprised.

RepoMen
05-14-14, 19:21
So started my search about 11:00 pm a couple of WSW around rock and 47 made turn back for what I hoped off a new face and poof she's gone. Never fails on my pass back through neer pul 47 seen late 20 girl Michele not out much as I have not seen her before. Service with a smile 30. BJ good head didn't ask about other services my fault but looks 7 service 6.

Westside10
05-15-14, 08:18
At around 520 ish am Saw a BSW by the McDonald's on siser just before fulleri rate 6 of 10 times like that I wish I didn't car pool but I will be hunting thisweekend.

Genghis2
05-15-14, 14:28
So started my search about 11:00 pm a couple of WSW around rock and 47 made turn back for what I hoped off a new face and poof she's gone. Never fails on my pass back through neer pul 47 seen late 20 girl Michele not out much as I have not seen her before. Service with a smile 30. BJ good head didn't ask about other services my fault but looks 7 service 6.Hey there Repomen, what did that Michele look like? 5'3 somewhat stocky and blond?

Just wondering if she was the one I had been looking for for some time now...

RepoMen
05-15-14, 22:12
Hey there Repomen, what did that Michele look like? 5'3 somewhat stocky and blond?

Just wondering if she was the one I had been looking for for some time now...No 5'05 long dark hair late twentys early thirtys medium body nice.

Mrportage1980
05-16-14, 02:27
Had a dream last sat 4 am. Near sis and bel. Lovely bre was out braving the cold. Looks 7 mixed whit... Said she lost her old # and was very happy to get out of the cold and get a cover on. Lovely girl willing to trade digits. Nw side please. This is my first post good luck all.I have number to trade if you want, the WSW I know goes by the name Cindy, female white, about 5'4" maybe 120 pounds, looks about 6, but nice shape body. I know Bree but these girls always changing their numbers, she use to live in the basement of 2 story building near of Barry / Lavergne area. Anyway she will remember me, my name is Raymond.

MrMichael1
05-17-14, 18:28
I have number to trade if you want, the WSW I know goes by the name Cindy, female white, about 5'4" maybe 120 pounds, looks about 6, but nice shape body. I know Bree but these girls always changing their numbers, she use to live in the basement of 2 story building near of Barry / Lavergne area. Anyway she will remember me, my name is Raymond.I would like this phone number.

Prostilover
05-17-14, 21:48
Saw a beautiful redhead spinner right after I got out of 7/11 on 6 1st & Kedz. Couldn't pick her up unfortunately because there was too much traffic and it was the middle of the day. I am furious that she got away! It would've been nice to put my dick in her.

BiggerToe
05-18-14, 15:55
Anybody seen Megan lately?

BiggerToe
05-20-14, 00:20
Anybody seen Megan lately?I asking about Megan. 5 foot tall. 120 lbs. Small A cups.

Westside10
05-21-14, 07:05
Saw 2 WSW and a BSW lookin good with there bikini tops and capri pants I'm starting to like working the mourning shift. Happy hunting fellow mongers.

Steve4100
05-21-14, 09:30
Saw 2 WSW and a BSW lookin good with there bikini tops and capri pants I'm starting to like working the mourning shift. Happy hunting fellow mongers.Lets see, its chicago, probably at least more than 1 mcds. Can you be a little more specific?

Westside10
05-21-14, 20:49
The one by fully, siser.

ChiTownGuy76
05-21-14, 22:02
Saw one early this am by mcd cic / fully. This one had a tatoo by her left eye. I remember reading a ripoff report regarding one with a tatoo on the face so I didn't bother Too bad she was a 6, then I noticed her BLING. This girl was wearing bling courtesy of Uncle LEO on her ankle! Can only imagine what she told a monger who would pick her up don't drive too far my bling going to alert my parole officer! LMAO.

Wunnabe Sayan
05-22-14, 03:18
I was driving around Cark in the far north side and I have notice that the same 3 girls have occupied that stretch. They don't look bad at all bad they give you this bad attitude look. Has anyone partake? They were all BSW and I saw them talking to a WSW.

GotMilf
05-23-14, 09:32
Just an FYI.

LE has been upping reverse stings lately due to nicer weather and recent media about "human trafficking".

Remember, an undercover cop will NEVER show you anything. So, before any discussion of money or what you want, always ask them to show you their tits or snatch. If they refuse, move on.

Be safe gents.

Acar4200
05-24-14, 02:29
It was the most vivid dream is was warm and the moon was so light out near kost and bel. Ran it to a young lady said 26 might be close. Like a 6-8 very cute. Took a little drive and wow she had some skills watched her tear up a hot dog like nobody's business. Had a great time talked some and got digits. She had a younger sisthat is available. Pm me if you want to trade. You know how numbers are so strike while its hot.

Genghis2
05-24-14, 19:11
Just an FYI.

LE has been upping reverse stings lately due to nicer weather and recent media about "human trafficking".

Remember, an undercover cop will NEVER show you anything. So, before any discussion of money or what you want, always ask them to show you their tits or snatch. If they refuse, move on.

Be safe gents.Thanks for the heads up. Your info is welcome and may be correct depending on how confident or not the undercover is. I know a provider who actually did the deed with the male LEO and he didn't bust her till after he finished and she cleaned up. (probably something about no incriminating evidence thing) So just saying, they are getting sneakier and sneakier.

GotMilf
05-25-14, 08:58
Thanks for the heads up. Your info is welcome and may be correct depending on how confident or not the undercover is. I know a provider who actually did the deed with the male LEO and he didn't bust her till after he finished and she cleaned up. (probably something about no incriminating evidence thing) So just saying, they are getting sneakier and sneakier.Male LE might be willing to "go the extra mile", but female LE? No way. My advice would only apply to the female SW scene.

OldAndInTheWay
05-25-14, 13:06
Melissa s very nice girl, whom I reported on sometime back, looking to meet new guys. She asked for me to freely give out number. Pm me.

Mary is an older, nice lady on 47th looking for help. Had her number but erased from my fone for some reason. 47th Rockwell early am. Short, softer figure good skills all around 7-8 on skills. Open for f / s, bb, CBJ, most anything. No number for now, but soon. On the street early am, with the other SW's near 47th and Rockwell.

Al Melrose
05-26-14, 02:06
Male LE might be willing to "go the extra mile", but female LE? No way. My advice would only apply to the female SW scene.Ditto, female cops will not flash nor get in your car. Male cops may take you home and propose.

Ron M
05-26-14, 02:11
Ditto, female cops will not flash nor get in your car. Male cops may take you home and propose.So you're saying that there are Male Cops dressed as Female Hookers? Or is this a same Sex Set up?

GotMilf
05-26-14, 09:39
So you're saying that there are Male Cops dressed as Female Hookers? Or is this a same Sex Set up?Male officers will go into MPs and sample the services. Female officers are typically used in reverse SW stings or used as bait to go after craigslist users. Occasionally, male officers will pose as SW in areas like boystown. But that's pretty rare.

Lex1234
05-26-14, 22:01
Anyone know where to look for some SW's up far north. By Howard and Clark?

Ron M
05-27-14, 01:25
Anyone know where to look for some SW's up far north. By Howard and Clark?You sure you want to look for Girls in this area?

A couple of years ago a buddy of mine lived in that area. Every Friday and Saturday I would drive him home since his apartment was near that corner. Every time I would drive him home Hookers would be trying to get our attention. This Girls weren't worth picking up. Most were probably looking for Money to buy Crack Cocaine or whatever their Drug of Choice was. One was bold enough to try to open my Car Door.

You don't want to go there to look for a SW'er. Very Dangerous area to be in at night. Too many shady characters hang around there.

Lex1234
05-27-14, 08:59
You sure you want to look for Girls in this area?

A couple of years ago a buddy of mine lived in that area. Every Friday and Saturday I would drive him home since his apartment was near that corner. Every time I would drive him home Hookers would be trying to get our attention. This Girls weren't worth picking up. Most were probably looking for Money to buy Crack Cocaine or whatever their Drug of Choice was. One was bold enough to try to open my Car Door.

You don't want to go there to look for a SW'er. Very Dangerous area to be in at night. Too many shady characters hang around there.Thanks for your response. I live not too far from there in Evanston. I'm really just looking for something closer.

Ron M
05-27-14, 13:52
Thanks for your response. I live not too far from there in Evanston. I'm really just looking for something closer.I'm not into the Streetwalker scene. Check the Evanston / Skokie Forum. They might be able to help you out.

TheBard
05-27-14, 20:28
Came across Bobbi, 40 something WSW, decent body, better skills. Picked her up around 4 am ish near cic and 50th. No haggle what so ever. Went to my spot and was pretty pleased. BBBJCIM for .35 (she asked for .4 but told her it was all I had). No rush and above average job. I really took my time and enjoyed since she wasn't trying to rush. I got her number for trade. Looking for another WSW in that same area.

DirtyMonger
05-29-14, 04:28
I guess LEO was making up for yesterday and all the rain because I saw them everywhere I was cruising down 4 and 7 and by the busstop was alot of BSW I thought ok whatever and cruised around some more I didn't see much and 30 min later I was back by the bus stop I saw a fine TGTBT BSW so I slowly rolled past giving her the nod and pulked to the side, but she didn't budge so I pulled a block away got out and walked back I had to know and she was still sitting despite decent traffic we spoke she said what you trying to do I tried to give her the LEO test but she refused LOL nice try detective I'm calling it a night but why'all stay safe and remember SW always show the goods.

DirtyMonger
05-29-14, 04:40
I guess LEO was making up for yesterday and all the rain because I saw them everywhere I was cruising down 4 and 7 and by the busstop was alot of BSW I thought ok whatever and cruised around some more I didn't see much and 30 min later I was back by the bus stop I saw a fine TGTBT BSW so I slowly rolled past giving her the nod and pulked to the side, but she didn't budge so I pulled a block away got out and walked back I had to know and she was still sitting despite decent traffic we spoke she said what you trying to do I tried to give her the LEO test but she refused LOL nice try detective I'm calling it a night but why'all stay safe and remember SW always show the goods.

ManDude
05-29-14, 15:10
I never have luck with those bus stop girls. Did she quote you prices ?

DarkRaijin
05-30-14, 23:05
Sxywelder leaving these here for you. Just so you know your actions and chi town mongers that come to my backyard and ask for digits I'm sure I don't need to finish that.

323445323446 323447.

Now you enjoy these pix and post some of yours in FL side IF you take any of "that WSW with real tite body" blah blah blah bs. Kinnda like that asian with green eyes and pink nipples I was talking about. You should be fukin honored I leave you with HD pix and didn't even post these on MIA board. Well I wanted to make an example of you and Al-town.

Wunnabe Sayan
05-31-14, 05:58
Anyone know where to look for some SW's up far north. By Howard and Clark?You should try a litle down south on clark street.

Unreal2005
06-01-14, 02:27
Was cruising 47th between western and pulaski and noticed a lot LE action. Pretty sure I saw some guy get busted with a girl in his car. So yea be careful out there.

On a different note, any idea where I can find SWs close to Bridgeport?

ManDude
06-01-14, 15:02
No street action in bridgeport plenty of AMPs though.

Cubiche
06-01-14, 16:27
Was cruising 47th between western and pulaski and noticed a lot LE action. Pretty sure I saw some guy get busted with a girl in his car. So yea be careful out there.

On a different note, any idea where I can find SWs close to Bridgeport?The sting was on early this am by 47th between Pulaski and Cicero. Verfied by mugshoots on CPD webpage.

Rosendo12
06-01-14, 21:05
Word must have spread thru the streets about uncle LEO cause took a ride down 47 bet pul and sis and no one to be found!

Had to call upon my regs who is right down the street!

Be careful out there!

HappyHunter7
06-01-14, 22:02
Anyone know of routes in Alsip? Seniors please pm me.

Hockey Guy
06-04-14, 03:07
Ran into an old friend Crystal tonight. She is the tall slender blonde out there. Use to see her during the daytime but the last two times just out of pure luck found her at night. She knows me and I know her so there are never any issues at all.

There was one BSW constantly walking back and forth the most recent sting area and two other BSW's down by Tripp. Otherwise it was pretty quiet out there.

Wunnabe Sayan
06-04-14, 03:52
Cruised down the northside and caught the eye of a WSW with a limp. Name is angelique the trip cost. 6 Nice girl, a 8 on the sws, with a nice rack. Only that limp got to me. She will be out again.

Member #5102
06-04-14, 14:09
Ran into an old friend Crystal tonight. She is the tall slender blonde out there. Use to see her during the daytime but the last two times just out of pure luck found her at night. She knows me and I know her so there are never any issues at all.

There was one BSW constantly walking back and forth the most recent sting area and two other BSW's down by Tripp. Otherwise it was pretty quiet out there.You wouldn't happen to drive a white car would you? If so, dam you, you beat me to her. She looked good, sportin that white tshirt with the tight jeans. She always gets me with those long legs, I tell her to show them off but she doesn't listen.

Also guys beware the little peddler, thief is back. She got some guy in a taxi# 1508 I tried to warn him, but he drove off. Seems her new rip off is to tell people she needs $50 for her room at Sportsman, once she gets the cash she jumps out and runs. Slim, blonde very good looking with a great ass and thick legs. Be warned.

Outtatheloop
06-04-14, 17:34
Took spin in old stomping ground of the 1200 block of k town. No much to see but there was some activity just none I cared to be involved with. Maybe next time:

Ohboy
06-04-14, 17:46
Cruised down the northside and caught the eye of a WSW with a limp. Name is angelique the trip cost. 6 Nice girl, a 8 on the sws, with a nice rack. Only that limp got to me. She will be out again.So, which part of the North side?

Genghis2
06-04-14, 18:43
Anyone know of routes in Alsip? Seniors please pm me.No SW route to speak of there. Several BP providers use a couple of the motels there though. Search BP for this.

Rosendo12
06-05-14, 00:28
Took a ride down 47th and sis between pul and sis about 1030 p and there was nothing to be found!

Should I have gone all the way to west?

Maybe SW's are still shaking from the shakedown?

Genghis2
06-05-14, 12:06
Took a ride down 47th and sis between pul and sis about 1030 p and there was nothing to be found!

Maybe SW's are still shaking from the shakedown?Well Rosendo, all I can say that what you experienced is part of the program. I can't tell you how many unproductive drives I have taken. I am sure all of the other guys here will agree with that as well. So, with that said, like anything in life, if you put in enough effort you will be rewarded and hopefully you will be blessed with a diamond who will give you her number and you may want to become regular with her. They are out there, we just don't know when and where.

Stay safe.

TheBard
06-05-14, 16:56

Maybe SW's are still shaking from the shakedown?I was also in the area last night at the same time. There were at least 3 BSW in various spots on cic between 4-7 and Arch. Also there were 2 WSW. The first one is the same on I always see near Taco Bell. She is an older WSW short white or blonde hair. I have never partaken in this, but always have been interested. Anyone know her? Also there was a younger chubbier WSW with glasses in the same area. Every time I tried to swoop her up, someone else beat me to her. This was from 1030 to 1115 P.

OldAndInTheWay
06-06-14, 15:23
No SW route to speak of there. Several BP providers use a couple of the motels there though. Search BP for this.Melissa walks on Cicero in alsip. She and her mom just got evicted so she might be out there more. 115th and surrounding.

OldAndInTheWay
06-06-14, 15:40
Ok mongers.

Was out looking for Joyce last night but when I took a spin around 47 I saw a sheriff gassing up in his own car in undercover clothes- I decided I'm not waiting for her. So I took a cruise up to north and Cicero to the east end of north. Finally wasted enough gas and found ce ce around north and Homan. Great looking girl-7 of 10 on looks, a little heavy pretty tall. Skills 9 of 10- awesome BBBJ, nice equipment and she participates- nice tip for good work. 6 was asking. 5. Will repeat. No ta- tas! A little extra padding, noticeable drug scarring in legs. She's into all drugs but hasn't really been dealt the worst effects yet. I don't know yet if she wants her number given out.

Genghis2
06-06-14, 18:42
I was also in the area last night at the same time. There were at least 3 BSW in various spots on cic between 4-7 and Arch. Also there were 2 WSW. The first one is the same on I always see near Taco Bell. She is an older WSW short white or blonde hair. I have never partaken in this, but always have been interested. Anyone know her? Also there was a younger chubbier WSW with glasses in the same area. Every time I tried to swoop her up, someone else beat me to her. This was from 1030 to 1115 P.See Rosendo12, how close you were? Sometimes you miss them by just a few minutes OR you aren't looking hard enough.

Good Luck.

Genghis2
06-06-14, 22:53
Melissa walks on Cicero in alsip. She and her mom just got evicted so she might be out there more. 115th and surrounding.Ha, teach me something new will you. Is that her regular stroll or is it out of convenience because of her living situation?

OldAndInTheWay
06-07-14, 14:22
Ha, teach me something new will you. Is that her regular stroll or is it out of convenience because of her living situation?Be / because of her living conditions its near 117th and Pulaski.

Prostilover
06-07-14, 20:18
Have seen this redhead with a nice body and face (from afar). She's usually walking around between 63rd and 61st. Definitely a SW. Haven't been able to pick her up cause I have only seen her during the day (lots of traffic). Can't wait to have her.

Cubiche
06-08-14, 16:00
There was another sting on 47th early this morning. CPD web page posted mug shots. That makes it 2 weeks in a row!!

DWill
06-09-14, 01:48
Have seen this redhead with a nice body and face (from afar). She's usually walking around between 63rd and 61st. Definitely a SW. Haven't been able to pick her up cause I have only seen her during the day (lots of traffic). Can't wait to have her.Where around 63rd? What part of that strip, what block? I'm around Ashland and western often that's why I asked.

Dwill.

Unreal2005
06-09-14, 11:27
Just picked up Crystal on Cicero by like 53. Alright looking tall white blonde chic. Might be on the rock though.

Either way a 6 on looks 8 on skill. Only asked for. 3.

Happy hunting.

OldAndInTheWay
06-09-14, 14:28
Was out and about the past couple of weeks and did the circuit. North avenue from western to Cicero. Division st; around Pulaski; cicero from division to Addison. Lots of gas wasted. But with the nice weather it was cool.

Michelle on division: thin, no teeth left decent looking really good BBBJ. Won't go back- real far into crack and h. No boundaries.

Really drugged out looking. Very nice girl though.

Michelle l. Very nice looking girl, very skinny but doesn't look drugged out. Thin, beautiful face hair, nice looking- 6-10; has only been on the street for 4-5 months!; very nice quiet; has awesome skills and had her vajay jay stitched after two kids. Awesome experience with this beauty. I wish she were my wife after rehab! Be extra nice to her! Tip her a lot she's worth it!

Prostilover
06-09-14, 19:34
Where around 63rd? What part of that strip, what block? I'm around Ashland and western often that's why I asked.

Dwill.Kedzie and surrounding area. Good luck.

Member #4707
06-11-14, 11:15
Had a dream two nights ago with a BSW around Armitage. Ass looked great in her zebra print pants. Good BJ skills but kept trying to upcharge me which was annoying as hell. 40 for lolli lick, another 20 for FS. Kept bitching about her guy the entire time too, so didn't get her number.

Westside10
06-12-14, 13:59
By Jimmy's red hots look horrible like she just rolled out of bed or something I didn't partake she could have potential if she fix her self up a little more I rate her 5 of 10. Happy hobbying fellow mongers.

Secret Stache
06-13-14, 23:20
Don't know what's so special about tonight but there are cops EVERYWHERE. Up and down the Dan Ryan and 290, busy streets, residential streets, random corners. Everywhere. Marked and unmarked cars. Just a heads up. Personally, I'm going to stay in tonight. But if you're going to go out be extra careful.

Ron M
06-13-14, 23:22
Don't know what's so special about tonight but there are cops EVERYWHERE. Up and down the Dan Ryan and 290, busy streets, residential streets, random corners. Everywhere. Marked and unmarked cars. Just a heads up. Personally, I'm going to stay in tonight. But if you're going to go out be extra careful.Probably has to do with the Ontario Overpass over the Kennedy being torn down.

SouthSideRed
06-13-14, 23:44
Don't know what's so special about tonight but there are cops EVERYWHERE. Up and down the Dan Ryan and 290, busy streets, residential streets, random corners. Everywhere. Marked and unmarked cars. Just a heads up. Personally, I'm going to stay in tonight. But if you're going to go out be extra careful.They are doing DUI checks this weekend, with a heavy presence on the expressways.

Bob521
06-14-14, 00:15
Also, I think Blues fest started. So yeah DUI, plus all kinds of partying going on everywhere.

They are doing DUI checks this weekend, with a heavy presence on the expressways.

Exoticcar
06-14-14, 02:36
Gorgeous SW's around 66th and Wentworth. That area always has a bunch walking around but the 2 I saw were at least 8's.

Luvana
06-14-14, 03:47
Seen a 30's white tall skinny blonde maybe on something maybe not on 50 sis last night. She came up to the car and I thought looked too good for a walker and said no thanks. She reminded me of this girl I knew who was a cook county sheriff but I don't know what she does for them. Damn good looking woman for the street, maybe you all know her I don't know. I was not about to chance it when the spidey sense tingling.

Fdottt
06-14-14, 20:37
Gorgeous SW's around 66th and Wentworth. That area always has a bunch walking around but the 2 I saw were at least 8's.Did you partake? What time was it?

Sexshooter
06-15-14, 11:36
Saw this beauty walking down palmer towards cicero anyhow her name is Tanya and she is Russian I found out after small talk.

Cubiche
06-15-14, 17:07
Per the CPD webpage, it is the third weekend in a row that there has been a sting operation on 47th!! Did somebody with clout move into the area?

Member #4707
06-16-14, 10:00
Had a dream last night with a HSW (dee?) around sis and arm. Not the best looker in the bunch, maybe a 5/6, but great BJ skills. Easy breezy $40 quick lolli lick and FS finish. Have number is seniors want to pm me.

Rosendo12
06-16-14, 11:16
Per the CPD webpage, it is the third weekend in a row that there has been a sting operation on 47th!! Did somebody with clout move into the area?Been noticing the stings are on the weekends.

Genghis2
06-16-14, 18:33
Been noticing the stings are on the weekends.Also take note of Thursdays also. They are the regular days unless more are warranted in a particular area.

Be safe guys.

Ump1969
06-17-14, 15:07
It appears as though the city of repression is trying to shut down 47th. But it's not just 47th. I was out at 3:00 am early Tuesday. I cruised 47th, south Cicero, north Cicero, Pulaski, and North. LEO was everywhere in force. The ones not cruising were guarding street corners. I witnessed lots of arrests; I hope no one reading this was a victim. I congratulate Mayor Emanuel. The casualty reports from shootings are in the nightly news. Taxes and fees are going sky high. Politicians grab our dollars as fast as they can to line their own pockets. But the city will soon be safe from consensual sex.

Hargow20
06-17-14, 15:42
Hopefully another great city for cruising is not going down the tubes.

It appears as though the city of repression is trying to shut down 47th. But it's not just 47th. I was out at 3:00 am early Tuesday. I cruised 47th, south Cicero, north Cicero, Pulaski, and North. LEO was everywhere in force. The ones not cruising were guarding street corners. I witnessed lots of arrests; I hope no one reading this was a victim. I congratulate Mayor Emanuel. The casualty reports from shootings are in the nightly news. Taxes and fees are going sky high. Politicians grab our dollars as fast as they can to line their own pockets. But the city will soon be safe from consensual sex.

Genghis2
06-17-14, 17:36
Hopefully another great city for cruising is not going down the tubes.It's been going down the tubes. Now for real, if you were LEO, who would you rather be looking for, some dude with a gun who might off you or some nice pussy trying to make some money. Remember it is all about money. The fines are getting higher and higher. What fine do you take in if you arrest a gang banger?

Member #5102
06-17-14, 18:10
It appears as though the city of repression is trying to shut down 47th. But it's not just 47th. I was out at 3:00 am early Tuesday. I cruised 47th, south Cicero, north Cicero, Pulaski, and North. LEO was everywhere in force. The ones not cruising were guarding street corners. I witnessed lots of arrests; I hope no one reading this was a victim. I congratulate Mayor Emanuel. The casualty reports from shootings are in the nightly news. Taxes and fees are going sky high. Politicians grab our dollars as fast as they can to line their own pockets. But the city will soon be safe from consensual sex.Year To Date Totals.

Shot & Killed: 143.

Shot & Wounded: 841.

Total Homicides*: 174.

Those numbers are courtesy of heyjackass.

LEO is doing a great job isn't he? Over 800 people shot, I'm sure rham and gerry are thankful that criminals have bad aim otherwise those homicide numbers would be incredible. Coppers should be ashamed to wear that badge and uniform in this city. That being said, when you see them out in force just save your gas and go home.

Studied a sting on 47th and if you are careful you'll avoid it, just follow the basic rules and you'll see it a mile away.

Met up with Hailey, Amber, Kelly, Nicole, Amanda and Deborah over that past few weeks. Will share pics and contact info (for what that's worth) with seniors.

Congratulations are in order; I finished the trifecta of Deborah and her twins Amanda and Casandra. Deb's skills are a soild 9, but she needs to teach her daughters how to suck and fuck properly. Deb can deep throat my can of corn with no problem, but Casandra can't even take the head in her mouth without gagging. Amanda is ok, but she seemed as comfortable on the cock as Nick Leddy around the net. Shit, still too soon?

Jen is back on 47th, saw her out one night but didn't have the chance to talk to her. I miss Jens fat tits bouncing on my face.

The little peddler thief chick is back as well. Ran into her and she gave me some hard luck shit about she needs 50 to get into her room at the Sportsman. Once I gave her the money she would go and get the room then we could do our thing, I just laughed and asked her if guys really fall for that shit. Apparently they do, she got some guy driving a taxi to give her the money and she ran across the street and jumped into a waiting car. He sat there for 20 minutes before figuring it out. 4808 you're a dumbass.

Has anyone seen the perfect SW who works cicero and archer? I think she is mixed with black and latina she has a great face, great rack, perfect bulbus ass and long slim legs. I saw her out twice and missed both chances, first time a guy in a toyota pick up beat me to her and the next night she disappeared on me. No chance of me wearing a rubber with that one, straight creampie when I get her. Oops baby, I thought I put the condom on, sorry.

Stay safe, think slow, see everything and most importantly. Let's be careful out there.

Ump1969
06-17-14, 18:17
To answer whether or not another great mongering city is going to go down the tubes, that happened to Chicago a lpng time ago as I have been to many other better cities. But what I really wanted to say is something I forgot in previous comments. Mayor Emanual is planning to hire all the newly out of work street walkers. Like his current emoyees they already know hpw to sell themselves for money.

Member #6010
06-17-14, 23:49
I used to see WSWs and BSWs walking early in the AM. Are they still around these days? If not anywhere nearby where I can see them?

Goodtimechicago
06-18-14, 19:05
Open for business. 3 BSW post midnight. One named Tiny with decent bod. 8/10 on SW scale if my scale is balanced correctly. PM for details. Got digits to trade for other far north help.

Acar4200
06-19-14, 16:25
Two nice w girls. Had a great dream two sister on hard times just moved near Allstate lots of lips and pure fun. They are looking for guys with time to play. Thin 30 and 26 thin and plenty of fun. Looking to trade.

Automan80
06-19-14, 22:24
Anyone kno where they would be? Not so interested in what I usually see out there. Back in the day I remember much younger SWs. How do I find them?

Tornacl
06-20-14, 18:08
This morning around 10 I was walking east on Division. A young attractive black woman is walking slow to the west towards Halstead. She gives me the look. I figured she was a civilian but got the look again. Mumbled no thanks and walked on. Look back after a few seconds and she had assumed the classic pose on the corner.

A CPD car pulls up and her body language changes. She crosses Division walking like a civilian. CPD goes on his way and she starts the saunter again heading back east. A car pulls up, they talk, she hops in and a way they go. Someone got a gem this morning. To bad I didn't have time.

Steve4100
06-20-14, 18:27
Anyone kno where they would be? Not so interested in what I usually see out there. Back in the day I remember much younger SWs. How do I find them?Look like the rest of us do. There is no magic location. RTFF would help and give you the most information.

OldAndInTheWay
06-20-14, 23:38
Year To Date Totals.

Shot & Killed: 143.

Shot & Wounded: 841.

Total Homicides*: 174.

Those numbers are courtesy of heyjackass.

LEO is doing a great job isn't he? Over 800 people shot, I'm sure rham and gerry are thankful that criminals have bad aim otherwise those homicide numbers would be incredible. Coppers should be ashamed to wear that badge and uniform in this city. That being said, when you see them out in force just save your gas and go home.

Studied a sting on 47th and if you are careful you'll avoid it, just follow the basic rules and you'll see it a mile away.

Met up with Hailey, Amber, Kelly, Nicole, Amanda and Deborah over that past few weeks. Will share pics and contact info (for what that's worth) with seniors.

Congratulations are in order; I finished the trifecta of Deborah and her twins Amanda and Casandra. Deb's skills are a soild 9, but she needs to teach her daughters how to suck and fuck properly. Deb can deep throat my can of corn with no problem, but Casandra can't even take the head in her mouth without gagging. Amanda is ok, but she seemed as comfortable on the cock as Nick Leddy around the net. Shit, still too soon?

Jen is back on 47th, saw her out one night but didn't have the chance to talk to her. I miss Jens fat tits bouncing on my face.

The little peddler thief chick is back as well. Ran into her and she gave me some hard luck shit about she needs 50 to get into her room at the Sportsman. Once I gave her the money she would go and get the room then we could do our thing, I just laughed and asked her if guys really fall for that shit. Apparently they do, she got some guy driving a taxi to give her the money and she ran across the street and jumped into a waiting car. He sat there for 20 minutes before figuring it out. 4808 you're a dumbass.

Has anyone seen the perfect SW who works cicero and archer? I think she is mixed with black and latina she has a great face, great rack, perfect bulbus ass and long slim legs. I saw her out twice and missed both chances, first time a guy in a toyota pick up beat me to her and the next night she disappeared on me. No chance of me wearing a rubber with that one, straight creampie when I get her. Oops baby, I thought I put the condom on, sorry.

Stay safe, think slow, see everything and most importantly. Let's be careful out there.Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm the only one who completed Debbie's' family tree! Debbie, cass, amanda, and KERRY! Then. Wait for it! Debbie's' lesbian lover! That's right folks! Debbie's' (real or imaginary) lover! They lived on Lockwood and archer. Patty I think was her name. I kid you not! Safe hunting!

Exoticcar
06-21-14, 20:02
Lawrence and Pulaski, Cicero and Kedzie, many SW's Rare sighting Latina SW as well as Black and white. Also farther south on Cicero there are many of them about 1 mile south. While I was driving saw a trucker flag one down. BSW not mad, curvy but not too big. Also in the area around 64th and Kedzie is BSW central! Smoking hot too.

Jimjamesx
06-23-14, 03:01
anyone kno where they would be? not so interested in what i usually see out there. back in the day i remember much younger sws. how do i find them?how young are you talking about? leo is got a real hard-on for those who pick up **** girls so be careful and make sure the girl is over 19 yo.

Genghis2
06-23-14, 19:58
Anyone kno where they would be? Not so interested in what I usually see out there. Back in the day I remember much younger SWs. How do I find them?Yep, the ones that were younger back when, are all grown up now. Some of them even grandmas. Remember that women's lib happened and now women, especially young ones, have more and better job opportunities than guys do.

Al Melrose
06-24-14, 01:50
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

Acar4200
06-24-14, 14:20
Near Central Park. It felt like 5 am and they was a white angel. Next thing you know we are in a dream. Thin late 20's early 30's. Willing and able. Number is available good luck let me know.

FrankyCando
06-24-14, 14:40
Lawrence and Pulaski, Cicero and Kedzie, many SW's Rare sighting Latina SW as well as Black and white. Also farther south on Cicero there are many of them about 1 mile south. While I was driving saw a trucker flag one down. BSW not mad, curvy but not too big. Also in the area around 64th and Kedzie is BSW central! Smoking hot too.Lawrence and Pulaski area FYI. They are mostly Transvestites.

Cleon
06-24-14, 15:46
Lawrence and Pulaski, Cicero and Kedzie, many SW's Rare sighting Latina SW as well as Black and white. Also farther south on Cicero there are many of them about 1 mile south. While I was driving saw a trucker flag one down. BSW not mad, curvy but not too big. Also in the area around 64th and Kedzie is BSW central! Smoking hot too.When do you see BSW on 64th and kedzie? I am around there all the time and even last night after midnight and I never see them at all. I have been looking! Love the big titted and bootied BSW.

Genghis2
06-24-14, 20:13
When do you see BSW on 64th and kedzie? I am around there all the time and even last night after midnight and I never see them at all. I have been looking! Love the big titted and bootied BSW.Try going north from 67th st, first looking south by the park. Also up to 59th. Service is spotty at best, but there are some nice finds occasionally. Days and early evenings.

RichardHead788
06-24-14, 21:21
Saw an old fav Crystal around 2 am today. Performance was still good, but she looks to be getting pretty worn quickly.

Westside10
06-27-14, 07:49
I spotted a BSW and what looked like a HSW or could of been WSW I didn't get a good look at the BSW or there faces but there body look real good I rate 7 they where about 100 yards nrth of division on sisero I'm hoping I can find a good SW tonight cause I really need to get my rock off so happy hunting fellow hobbyist and always be on the look out for uncle LEO its seem he rather bust hobbyist than killers and drug dealers.

UltraFiend1
06-27-14, 13:41
I spotted a BSW and what looked like a HSW or could of been WSW I didn't get a good look at the BSW or there faces but there body look real good I rate 7 they where about 100 yards nrth of division on sisero I'm hoping I can find a good SW tonight cause I really need to get my rock off so happy hunting fellow hobbyist and always be on the look out for uncle LEO its seem he rather bust hobbyist than killers and drug dealers.It seems like its harder and harder to find them out there.

Prostilover
06-27-14, 23:26
Drove through 4th for a couple of hours on Wednesday and it was dead. Only saw bottom of the barrel SW's.

UltraFiend1
06-28-14, 04:31
I guess picking is slim. There are two HSW's, one brown one brunette at 47th and Whipple. Good from far but far from good. I'll Pass.

FrankyCando
06-28-14, 16:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DarkRaijin
06-28-14, 23:21
Drove through 4th for a couple of hours on Wednesday and it was dead. Only saw bottom of the barrel SW's.You know post maybe you should ask sxywelder to share some digits with you. But make sure you get digits frm him first. As he will want a *****-style intro to all your working girls. And oh they have to be 47th. Don't weld the intercooler to hard sxy. I like mines built by the waffen crew overseas so they could be driven on shit chitown roads.

Enough talk sxy here are some pix to piss you off and all that rally behind the idea information is power. MIA is doing great. Fuk was up with chi town on 6-26 and 6-27 fukin 68 in June. Its summer and we in south sport strictly 80's and 90's. Yep I was in your shit chi town.

That said some homeless bitches as for money passing by. ONe was not bad looking but I was stayin in a HolydayInn I think the door man would have gotten a fit me brining in a homeless ***** to work on. Just a suggestion seniors walk don't drive the downtown streets. Went bar hopping in chi town hot bitches shit attitude as usual. CA monger agree so no different there.

Enjoy the pix sxywelder and I will settle for a Du ma as our worlds are heaven and hell apart. You get your hands dirty and I love my tool sloppy. *****.