PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Gbaby31
10-25-12, 17:39
After I got done with the gym last night I started hitting my phone up for a quick BJ. Ended up seeing Venessa about 5"4 120lb spinner. Looks wise if she didn't do drugs she would be a nice looking latina. Small a cups and small ass. Most people know her on here. Anyways meet her on 48th and L* in her garage where she was staying had a nice couch set up. She always wants. 40 but I'm pretty much done with that BS and going back to the old school. 20 so I told her I have. 20 if you want it its yours. Of course she said yes. I sit down she gets on her knees. Skill wise I would say 8-8 1/2 always takes direction very well I tell her what I want and she does it. Where to lick / suck, where to move her tongue. Make her go all the way down and force it down her throat, how fast to go. I tell her to stick her tongue out so I can slap it with my dick I rub it all over her face. Like I said. Takes direction very well. Never complains about time. BBJ w / CIM told her to take care and I left. I have her digits she's a keeper will trade no MPs only SW. Also heads up guys for those who had the pleasure of seeing Marivina she moved if you didn't know. Now you have to pick her up and get a room. Which might be worth it because she is #2 on my top list of BJ girls

Fdottt
10-28-12, 15:27
Was handling some business in rogers park when I was getting a smile from random older latino woman. Not really my type body wise but after some talking she took my number and she's been texting me here and there last night (Saturday) I'm tempted just to see what she's about. This was around Lunt and Clark. She hopped in a truck and drove away.

PlStandard
10-28-12, 20:32
Where do all the SW's go when it's cold in Chicago? I did the stroll (everywhere) and found it to be useless, I needed some companionship and it was a total bust.

Fdottt
10-29-12, 09:00
Met a 29 yr old BSW around the shell gas station over there wearing some purple leggings and fat butt. Didn't partake but did receive her phone number for later. I think its a home number though so if she's not home I might be out of luck when I want her.

Zsteve
10-30-12, 17:19
Where do all the SW's go when it's cold in Chicago? I did the stroll (everywhere) and found it to be useless, I needed some companionship and it was a total bust.They are still out, just often dressed more warmly. Saw some Monday around Madison, just east of Cicero. 1 very, very huge one. 1 just plain huge one. 2-3 that had reasonable bods, maybe 1-2 that were a bit thicker. 1 around 40, and 1 that I was guessing was a guy with weird "hip" implants. There are often a couple of tv over there, but they are usually fairly obvious. There were 2 more just past 290 by that restaurant before the turn down whatever street it is you need to take to get to 290. Had a dream concerning a 20 yr old, who went by Mahogany with very nice nipples and dictation skills.

Zsteve
10-30-12, 17:25
Stopped to talk to a young and very skinny BSW, she did not get in the car and I said never mind. When she opened the door to talk, I suspected she wasn't Leo but TV instead. There were a couple other BSW that I had noticed earlier that seemed to be TV (just from observing as I drove by) that day in the area. Later, she was talking to one of them. Normally haven't noticed any that appeared to be TV in that area. Couple of WSW that day. One blond hair and appeared fairly old from a distance (although I've been wrong before). Went home.

This past Monday, saw two WSW. One was a bit chunky and the other was ultra-skinny with kind of a weird small head and a bit of a beak nose. From a distance, she appeared old, but I think she was actually a lot younger (just not interesting looking at all).

Jovi69
10-30-12, 23:40
Dreamt of finding a WSW. I took a ride down Cicero well north of Rosevelt and back twice with no luck. I decided to head south towards Midway then east on the 47. Went all the way to state with no luck. I was almost back to 47th & Cic and about to give up when I came across a WSW in tight jeans and a great ass. I spun around in the gas station and headed back. I pulled over and she jumped right in. Her name was Crystal. Maybe early twenties, blonde with red highlights. We did the Leo check and headed to a spot. I went with the 50/50 for 50. Quiet girl, really cute and worth more then the $$ I wasted last night. This was my first SW dream. I credit this board, I had no idea to head down the 47. So thanks to all.

Davidonecall
10-31-12, 03:15
Dreamt of finding a WSW. I took a ride down Cicero well north of Rosevelt and back twice with no luck. I decided to head south towards Midway then east on the 47. Went all the way to state with no luck. I was almost back to 47th & Cic and about to give up when I came across a WSW in tight jeans and a great ass. I spun around in the gas station and headed back. I pulled over and she jumped right in. Her name was Crystal. Maybe early twenties, blonde with red highlights. We did the Leo check and headed to a spot. I went with the 50/50 for 50. Quiet girl, really cute and worth more then the $$ I wasted last night. This was my first SW dream. I credit this board, I had no idea to head down the 47. So thanks to all.Hey Jovi69 did you get digit that you can share? PM me thanks.

MwmChicago
10-31-12, 12:34
Forgot to post this last week. Was having dinner with a friend from out of town and he was staying at the Hard Rock Hotel a block or two south of the river on Michigan Ave. We headed back to the hotel bar for a nite cap and when we walked up to the hotel entrance noticed two fairly tall, skinny Polish looking WSW's. The looked good from far but far from good up close. Actually, they we both pretty for SW's. Well made up and dressed nicely. Very clearly working and making eye contact with cars and pedestrians. We were with his wife's best friend so couldn't indulge. My experience suggests they were probably asking for $2-300 each. Dolled up higher end SW's in the downtown area usually prey on drunk visitors that don't have the experience to know better.

RichardHead788
10-31-12, 12:40
Sunday I was out around Cic and 47 from 1230 to about 130am and could not find a single SW in the area. To top it off, the fuzz was no where to be found either! Would of been a perfect night for the SW's and for us to be out and not getting hassled. Anyways, Monday night was different. So 2 BSW's walking down cic closer to archer but decided to pass. Passed cause I met up with Crystal again. She saw me strolling down cic and immediately recognized me. Pulled over she got in and we were off. BBBJ as good as I remember with her. TOld her that I'd been trying to call her a few times but her phone was turned off. She said one of you fellow mongers bought her the phone but never gave her the pin number to re up her minutes. Anyways, she got a new number. Hopefully this one will work for a while. She'd rather work off her phone than hit the streets especailly with the cold weather coming.

Secret Stache
11-01-12, 09:32
SW's are not my usual thing, but every now and then I luck up on something that's too tempting to ignore. On Monday I went out w / some friends after work, and on the way home I made a snap decision to cruise through some areas that would be most likely to have some action. I went up & down Lawrence a few times without seeing anything interesting. Decided to head over to North Ave to make my way toward Cicero. Nothing at all on North, So I decided to head south on Cicero toward Madison. As I passed the coca cola plant I noticed a slim black chick smoking a cigarette on the corner. Seemed kinda cute from afar, so I figured why not try? I wasn't sure if she was working, though. So I made a right at the next corner and right into the alley. When I got back to her street, I noticed another car idling with the window down. The driver, I'm assuming a fellow monger, was leaning over trying to talk to her. For some reason, she ignored him, walked over to my car and hopped in. Cute up close, too. And smelled shower fresh. Told me her name was Mimi and that she doesn't usually pick up dates on the street. Said her cricket phone was out, so she was standing outside waiting for her cousin to bring something to her (found out later it was a sack of weed). Said she'd been approached by about 10 cars while she was out there, but I was the only 1 who didn't seem "creepy" or "hood" and she liked my smile. Anyway, she pointed to her apt building and said she lived alone if I wanted to go inside. I said maybe next time just to be on the safe side. She said we could park, but she didn't want to miss her cousin. So I let her use my disposable monger phone to see how close they were to arriving. She said she had time still before he was going to make it, so we found a nice place to park.

At this point, we finally did the leo check. Said she didn't have a condom because she wasn't intending to see anyone. I didn't have 1 either, and for the sane reason. So FS was a no go, which was fine. If I'm in a car I'd prefer to just stick with a BJ anyway. She said she was ok with not using 1 if I was, just no cim. Only wanted $20, so I agreed. Why not? Even if horrible, I'm not risking much $$. Technique was awesome! Deep throating with special attention paid to the boys as my hands roamed freely. I was tempted to just bust in her mouth, anyway. But I knew I wanted to see her again and didn't want to piss her off. Still, even with the HJ finish. 1 of the best BJ's I've ever had. So good I tipped her. Over all, I'd say 7/10 looks wise and 10/10 skills wise. I will most definitely repeat if I can reach her. Maybe I'll take her up on her suggestion of going inside her apt. I've got her digits, and she said she'd be getting her phone issues cleared up in the morning. We'll see. I'm not ready to share her digits just yet, but I'll report back if / when I see her again. And I do have a few other reliables I'd swap if you want to pm me. Anyway, I know I don't post much, but I've decided to make a more concerted effort to contribute. I feel like I should provide at least the occasional piece of intel in return for all the useful info I've received since I started reading this board.

Jovi69
11-02-12, 14:30
So I dreamt I was in the mood again last night. I started my cruise on 47th & Cicero. 1st thing I noticed was that Leo was out in force. Not only patrolling but stopping and talking to the street walkers. This made things very difficult.

My goal was to find a HSW or WSW, young and cute. I proceeded cautiously as I couldn't afford to get busted. There were a few opportunities but I sensed Leo was approaching or nearby. A few times I was right to go with my instict.

I finally came across to white, thin and young walkers standing on the corner. No headlights in front or behind me, I swooped in and Ashley approached my car. My first thought was OMG, is she 18? She had long beautiful blonde hair, thin, maybe 100pds, soaking wet. A cups, tiny ass and she can deep throat with no complaints. She seemed nice enough. I gave her 40 for a BJ.

She asked if I would give her and her friend a ride back to Cicero. By the time we finished her friend was gone so I drove her her to the blue line in Cicero. I was so mesmerized with her that I forgot to get a good look at her friend. I'm looking forward to repeating.

TheBard
11-02-12, 16:18
Well had a late night last night so on my way home I checked the 47 area. Couldn't find much between 2-3am. Went all the way down to 47 and rockwell where there were 2 WSW and a HSW. Had my eye on one of the WSW, wearing fishnet stockings, long blonde hair. Looked almost TGTBT. Every time I tried to sweep her up, another Monger was right in front of me. You guys were out in full force early today. After 3 failed attempts I have up and went home.

On my lunch break today I check 290 and cic area. Saw 2 WSW near the Citgo. One was def looking TGTBT again. She was skinny blonde long hair wearing black pants, black jacket, and a black purse with sunglasses on. Thought maybe she was LEO but once again someone else got to her before me. Anyone out this afternoon and see who I am talking about? If so. Would love a report.

I am striking out today, so hopefully I will have better luck soon.

Chi Guy X
11-04-12, 09:10
Saw a lovely blonde on Cicero yesterday. Tall, thin, wearing jeans. Claimed that she used to work for an agency. And I believe it. Says she usually comes out around the first of the month. Does a really nice BJ. Asked for. 4.

Have digits for seniors.

LatinInChicago
11-04-12, 10:22
After a long day of work I was cruising on Ashland near Pershing, when I saw a hsw that seemed TGTBT. I did a couple of passes and she was still there but just as I was about to stop I noticed a undercover Leo a block away.

Be careful fellow mongers

Roscoe23
11-04-12, 13:54
I have been seeing talk about a tall thin blond named crystal on Cic. I met a tall thin blond on Cic however she went by Katie I thought, got digits and they work. Wondering if it is the same tall thin blond that you guys know as Crystal. P. M me if you would to trade digits and see if they are the same one.

Thanks,

Davidonecall
11-05-12, 04:46
Saw a lovely blonde on Cicero yesterday. Tall, thin, wearing jeans. Claimed that she used to work for an agency. And I believe it. Says she usually comes out around the first of the month. Does a really nice BJ. Asked for. 4.

Have digits for seniors.Thanks Chi Guy X. Crystal is just what the DOC order. She was amazing. To let everyone know there is 2 Crystal out. The one that Jovi69 mentioned and the one that Chi Guy X said. It so happened that she is friend with the other Crystal and also Vanessa, Sera and China. I alway wonder what happened to China. She got married and has a child. I guess the good is that they talk about other hobbyist and I guess I'm one of the good one. I had a good weekend thanks to all of you guys who help. If you remember Sera was the one who I had 3 pops with. She may be back soon. Once I know you will to.

SinnFein3
11-05-12, 08:49
Hey guys,

I have been working up north in Rogers Park and after a night shift I dreamt I picked up WSW at Clark near Jarvis. Face was about a 5, but CBJ was best I have had in a while. She wanted. 4 for FS, but the warm up was so good I finished with that for. 2. She was definitely a junkie but was coherent enough to provide great service. I would repeat but no digits. I also dreamt of a few BBW BSW on the same street just south of Jarvis.

Stay safe,

S

Hopalong
11-05-12, 12:27
I alway wonder what happened to China. She got married and has a child.I recently talked to two girls in the area who both said that someone named China and someone named Jen (or Tia) had recently been murdered. Not sure if that's true, but having two people tell me this makes me think there's some grain of truth in it. Haven't been able to find any police reports on it though.

TheBard
11-05-12, 17:15
Thanks Chi Guy X. Crystal is just what the DOC order. She was amazing. To let everyone know there is 2 Crystal out. The one that Jovi69 mentioned and the one that Chi Guy X said. It so happened that she is friend with the other Crystal and also Vanessa, Sera and China. I alway wonder what happened to China. She got married and has a child. I guess the good is that they talk about other hobbyist and I guess I'm one of the good one. I had a good weekend thanks to all of you guys who help. If you remember Sera was the one who I had 3 pops with. She may be back soon. Once I know you will to.Around what time has this Crystal been around on Cic? I think she might just want I need as well

Davidonecall
11-05-12, 19:13
I recently talked to two girls in the area who both said that someone named China and someone named Jen (or Tia) had recently been murdered. Not sure if that's true, but having two people tell me this makes me think there's some grain of truth in it. Haven't been able to find any police reports on it though.I don't know about Jen (Jennifer) because last I heard her goal was to get extra cash by stealing it from hobbies. Last time I was with China she was pregnant but telling me that she would still see me. Then she stopped pickup her cell.

Chi Guy X
11-06-12, 08:02
Around what time has this Crystal been around on Cic? I think she might just want I need as wellThink it was around 4pm

Jovi69
11-06-12, 12:36
I dreamt I took a cruise down 47th last night. Not much out there and really nothing to my liking. I did see a medium built blonde sitting at a bus stop both last night and last week. She sits there, smoking cigs but doesn't approach cars. She looked right at me a few times. I drove around the block a few times and noticed a unmarked van sitting in the alley. Tail lights on. Probably Leo so I played it safe.

I drove up Pulaski and east on Roosevelt and ran into Ashley again, young, blonde hair, thin, spinner type. This time FS for 40. She wanted 50 but I didn't have it super tight and a great deal at even more. I'm planning on getting a room with her soon.

Secret Stache
11-07-12, 07:26
This is actually my 3rd encounter w / Mahogany. Haven't reported on her before. 1st time I met her was at gas station on Cicero and Madison maybe 3 mos ago. We struck up a conversation as we were both checking out the bootleg movie guy's DVDs. She's young, cute, and well spoken. Initially, had no idea she was for sale. But then she asked for a ride, and one thing led to another. We ended up parking behind her building in Jackson-kostner area and getting a fabulous BBBJCIM for 30. Got the digits and called her a few weeks later. 2nd encounter, same deal. Saw her for 3rd time tonight. She's moved to La Vergne & van buren area. She offered to have me come inside her place, but I declined because I'm pretty sure I saw a guy in the front window as she came out to meet me. So we drove a little ways down Van buren past Cicero to park. BBBJCIM was as good as I remembered. Very sloppy, wet, deep throating w / lots of ball sucking action. She really gets into it. And same deal as before, but I felt her exuberance warranted a tip. Also, could've had FS, but don't like to in the car. She's vert petite, and seemed nice and tight when I played w / her pussy, so I'm looking forward to banging her soon. Certainly intend to keep her in the rotation. Looks 8/10, skills 9/10.

Davidonecall
11-07-12, 10:38
Around what time has this Crystal been around on Cic? I think she might just want I need as wellI saw Crystal walking on Cicero and 49 at 6:30am this morning. It hard to see her as a SW because she is walking with a purse and not looking around.

JohnnyBeBad
11-07-12, 11:49
First time in a long time looking for something new. My regular from Maywood is in Lincoln on fel. Prost. And my other reg from Madison has breast cancer and undergoing radiation. Was on the west side yesterday morning. 16th St, Pulaski, Madison from Central to Madison. A few around Kenton during my first run through. Checked out the park at Central and Lake, nothing. Back from Western to Madison / Kenton. There were several s / w's (all black) in the area. None caught my interest until I had been in the area for 30-40 miunutes. Walking north from Washington on Kenton was a medium build bs / w looked like a neighborhood type, jeans and sweatshirt. Caught up with her around Fulton. Pulled by a small business with a bunch of cars. She walked to my window and I asked her to get in gthe back seat of my suv. Said her name was Trina. Good looking nice big lips. She wanted 20, no problem. An outstanding BBBJCIM. No rush. Threw her an extra 5. She told me that when she first started, she had trouble swallowing but then watched some old tapes of Vanessa Del Rio. WHAT! Haven't seen any of her in about 20 years. Amazing. Would like to get Trina to a motel and hope to soon. Got her number and going to give that a try. FYI. When I first got to the Madison / Kenton area, there were several squads floating around.

Fdottt
11-07-12, 22:42
Met a BSW nice looking late 30's wearing jeans and jacket. Nice booty on her. Received BBBJ from her for low price and received phone # from her. Let me know she has a place that she can have to herself sometimes so I might try for FS next time.

Sxywelder
11-07-12, 23:10
Met Andrea last night around midnight. A few blocks east of Cali. Late 30s or early 40s. Thin. Decent ass and nice small perky tits.

I'd say a 7/10 WSW. Picked her up and she agreed on 20 for CBJ.

Awesome skills and technique. Very satisfied. Will definitely be seeing her again. Got digits for seniors that want to trade.

Zsteve
11-08-12, 12:04
Met a BSW nice looking late 30's wearing jeans and jacket. Nice booty on her. Received BBBJ from her for low price and received phone # from her. Let me know she has a place that she can have to herself sometimes so I might try for FS next time.Be very careful if you are going to a place she is bringing you to, especially in the hood.

Zsteve
11-08-12, 12:08
This is actually my 3rd encounter w / Mahogany. Haven't reported on her before. 1st time I met her was at gas station on Cicero and Madison maybe 3 mos ago. We struck up a conversation as we were both checking out the bootleg movie guy's DVDs. She's young, cute, and well spoken. Initially, had no idea she was for sale. But then she asked for a ride, and one thing led to another. We ended up parking behind her building in Jackson-kostner area and getting a fabulous BBBJCIM for 30. Got the digits and called her a few weeks later. 2nd encounter, same deal. Saw her for 3rd time tonight. She's moved to La Vergne & van buren area. She offered to have me come inside her place, but I declined because I'm pretty sure I saw a guy in the front window as she came out to meet me. So we drove a little ways down Van buren past Cicero to park. BBBJCIM was as good as I remembered. Very sloppy, wet, deep throating w / lots of ball sucking action. She really gets into it. And same deal as before, but I felt her exuberance warranted a tip. Also, could've had FS, but don't like to in the car. She's vert petite, and seemed nice and tight when I played w / her pussy, so I'm looking forward to banging her soon. Certainly intend to keep her in the rotation. Looks 8/10, skills 9/10.I've met her too, she has a light scar on one side of her face just under her eye.

Jovi69
11-08-12, 15:33
I decided to take a drive down 47th last night and see if I had the same luck as my first two visits. After about 45 min I finally came across a hot babe near Pulaski. I swung around, she came out of the Shell station so as I turned in and someone scooped her up seconds before I got there. I also came close to being busted. I came across a WSW, east of Archer, she looked hot, I pulled on the side street, she came over but didn't hop in. That's red flag #1, she asked if I was a cop. I replied no. She then asked if I had enough money, I replied, what are you talking about? I just thought you might need a lift if you're waiting for the bus. She said, I have a car so I took off. Later on, I saw a patty wagon taking someone away in the same spot, same chick was sitting at the bus stop acting like nothing was going on.

I called it a night.

Secret Stache
11-09-12, 00:58
I've met her too, she has a light scar on one side of her face just under her eye.That's her. Says she got the scar in a street fight.

Jovi69
11-09-12, 10:25
So I decided to take a run down the 47 last night as I still needed my fix. I drove around for an hour between 7:30 & 8:30. Pickings were very light. I saw a few BSW's but that's it. I did see the undercover Leo chick that I had reported on earlier. They moved the operation from 47th & Sacremento a few blocks east. Th bad is that she knows by car and watched me as I drove by.

I decided to call the number that Ashley gave me. Her friend answered and told me that Ashley was on an overnight date but she was available. I never really got a good look at her but decided to take a chance. She told me to meet her on 63rd and King Dr. I was like really? Being white I'm going to stand out like a sore thumb.

I met her at McDonalds and from a distance she was cute but once she hopped in the car, her face was ok but had very crooked teeth. Skinny, white. Decent body. She offered me to come up to her place for 50/50 for 50. Her place was a dump but better then the car. She was completely flat chested. Nice ass but her snatch smelled real bad even with me being conjested.

She gave me a covered BJ for less than a minute. She said she doesn't like giving them. I was thinking, what the fuck is 50/50 then. I pounded her doggy for like 15 min, holding my breath for as long as possible.

She did seem like a nice girl though. I will not repeat.

Zsteve
11-09-12, 16:08
That's her. Says she got the scar in a street fight.I never asked. I kind of figure that depending on how it happened, they might tell you something else anyway. I know a girl from BP that moved back up to Milwaukee who had cut her hand a couple years back. Even though I'd known her for some time, she claimed it happened when she accidentally broke a glass in her hand. Some time later, she admitted that an ex-boyfriend / pimp had cut her.

Hopalong
11-10-12, 10:01
That's her. Says she got the scar in a street fight.Be very careful and stay covered. She gave me a present a while back that required a trip to the doctor and some antibiotics. I posted about it here back then.

Secret Stache
11-10-12, 21:05
Be very careful and stay covered. She gave me a present a while back that required a trip to the doctor and some antibiotics. I posted about it here back then.I've seen her 3 times. BBBJ each time & no problems. And about a week after our 2nd visit I had a physical that included HIV & std screening. Negative on all counts. Even my blood presdure and cholestorol are great. Anyway, maybe I've just been fortunate. But if what you say is true, I'm thinking that perhaps I shouldn't push my luck any further.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dirkthe Daring
11-11-12, 04:02
Dead for the most part but saw a few wandering about, a couple blocks w of the subway station the other night about 3AM and later. I was told by one of them that the cops were really giving them all a hard time for a 3 week stretch a while back.

She was of the opinion that a few TV's were on the Ave. And ripping people off so the cops were all over for a while. Didn't hear about that in the news but it's her neighborhood so I guess I have to entertain it as a possibility.

DtD

Fdottt
11-11-12, 14:30
Met this girl nicknamed pebbles on the corner of madison and kilbourn who I offered a lift to. She was light skinned. 19 and so beautiful. Nice backside on her. I tried to get her talking to see if she was offering any services but I'm still not sure if she is. She said she was visiting some friends who work at the Factory strip club and wanted me to drop her at her boyfriends place which was a couple blocks away. I kept complimenting her looks and we park a little down from where she was going. She let me feel her booty to see how big it was and told me she couldn't give me her number because her bf holds her phone. She let me know she lives with her sister and what corner she's usually at. Usually during the daytime which is no good for me since I work. I might try to find her again and see how far she's willing to go.

Jovi69
11-11-12, 18:42
I Decided to take a cruise down the 47 Friday night hoping to see Ashley or that other hottie I just missed out on the other evening. I found Ashley just west of Pulaski. She told me she liferally just got off the bus. So we chatted a few, found out she's 25 with a 6yr old child. She also told me she was busted by undercover last Thursday on Roosevelt & Cicero. Leo was driving a Chevy Impala with a Niles city sticker. I did the 50/50 for. 6. CBJ, RCG. Such a great value, I've done a few of the Asian apts and some girls on backpage along with a few massage parlors. This by far is the best bang for the buck. Ashley is cuter then 80% of them. It's going to be tough to justify spending the $ to $$ for less service.

I did see Crystal as I was dropping Ashley back off.

MwmChicago
11-12-12, 13:50
I Decided to take a cruise down the 47 Friday night hoping to see Ashley or that other hottie I just missed out on the other evening. I found Ashley just west of Pulaski. She told me she liferally just got off the bus. So we chatted a few, found out she's 25 with a 6yr old child. She also told me she was busted by undercover last Thursday on Roosevelt & Cicero. Leo was driving a Chevy Impala with a Niles city sticker. I did the 50/50 for. 6. CBJ, RCG. Such a great value, I've done a few of the Asian apts and some girls on backpage along with a few massage parlors. This by far is the best bang for the buck. Ashley is cuter then 80% of them. It's going to be tough to justify spending the $ to $$ for less service.

I did see Crystal as I was dropping Ashley back off.So is this the same Ashley you reported on a few days ago (11/9) that you said was a no repeat? Confused.

MwmChicago
11-12-12, 13:58
I've seen her 3 times. BBBJ each time & no problems. And about a week after our 2nd visit I had a physical that included HIV & std screening. Negative on all counts. Even my blood presdure and cholestorol are great. Anyway, maybe I've just been fortunate. But if what you say is true, I'm thinking that perhaps I shouldn't push my luck any further.

Thanks for the heads up.BBBJ's are a fairly safe risk, but still a risk. I have received probably 1, 000 or so in my 30+ years of mongering and only once did I have a problem. Upon the full battery of tests, my Dr said I had a urinary tract infection and that the protein levels in my blood suggested it was a pretty strong infection but not an STD per se. I explained that I had been getting BBBJ's from a WSW (Meagan who used to work 48th and Cicero 6-10 years ago) and he said it was very likely from that but not the clap, etc, just an infection. None the less, it is possible to get STD's from BBBJ's although the risk is low.

Check out the link somewhere on this board referring to the San Fran board of health. It's a great resource for STD risks and information.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Jovi69
11-12-12, 15:02
So is this the same Ashley you reported on a few days ago (11/9) that you said was a no repeat? Confused.Ashley is a keeper. It's her friend I won't repeat with. Ashley doesn't have a cell phone. She gave me her friends digits as a way to get ahold of her. Her name started with an "and" but I don't remember what she told me. When I called the number Ashley gave me, her friend told me, Ashley was on an overnight but she was available. I won't repeat with her friend.

Benderedundat
11-12-12, 17:31
For the last month or so, I have had to drive on Lawrence late at night for work. It has been dead, dead, dead. During the summer, I would see girls several times a week. Now nothing. Even the regular girls I saw arent around. Sweep? Cold weather? Idk. But it is not worth wasting time on right now, IMHO.

TheBard
11-12-12, 19:16
Saturday night around 1130ish I saw a younger looking WSW on 47 around Pulaski. Pulled down a side street and the WSW walked up to my car but was not getting in. Rolled down the window and she says whats up? I ask if she needs a ride, which she replies, you look like a cop. I laugh and said no, just looked like you needed a ride. So she opens the door and get in. She wanted to see the good, so we do the LE check. Now she is feeling more comfortable and says her name is Ashley. She told me she recently got into a car with an undercover so she has been super cautious. She said she did not get arrested though.

She wanted. 4 for BBBJCIM. She settled for. 30. Found a spot a good distance away mainly because LE was all over the place. I got to say the skills were pretty damn good. Def above average. Got Digits to trade for reliable. Seniors only.

Saw a WSW on 47 east of ked. Seen her several times sitting at the bust stop. Always wearing heels and fairly good looking and I'd say about 25 yo. Longer brownish hair. I have tried 3 different times to pick up, but no bite? Anyone know who I am talking about? I pulled down the side street at the corner where she sits but she never leaves the bus stop. I know she is a SW because I have seen her leaving mongers cars before. Anyways, just wondering if anyone had any info.

Jovi69
11-13-12, 09:19
Saturday night around 1130ish I saw a younger looking WSW on 47 around Pulaski. Pulled down a side street and the WSW walked up to my car but was not getting in. Rolled down the window and she says whats up? I ask if she needs a ride, which she replies, you look like a cop. I laugh and said no, just looked like you needed a ride. So she opens the door and get in. She wanted to see the good, so we do the LE check. Now she is feeling more comfortable and says her name is Ashley. She told me she recently got into a car with an undercover so she has been super cautious. She said she did not get arrested though.

She wanted. 4 for BBBJCIM. She settled for. 30. Found a spot a good distance away mainly because LE was all over the place. I got to say the skills were pretty damn good. Def above average. Got Digits to trade for reliable. Seniors only.

Saw a WSW on 47 east of ked. Seen her several times sitting at the bust stop. Always wearing heels and fairly good looking and I'd say about 25 yo. Longer brownish hair. I have tried 3 different times to pick up, but no bite? Anyone know who I am talking about? I pulled down the side street at the corner where she sits but she never leaves the bus stop. I know she is a SW because I have seen her leaving mongers cars before. Anyways, just wondering if anyone had any info.I have seen this bus stop girl several times as well. 1st night she was on 47th and Sacremnto, I pulled over twice, she doesn't move. I did scope out the area around here and noticed a white van just sitting in the alley a 1/4 block away. A few nights later she was sitting at a bus stop a few blocks east but same scenario. I did see Leo talking with her the 2nd night. On a third night, I saw a different girl on the same spot, doesn't leave the bus stop but very observate.

I've decided to stay away from any girl in that situation.

Better to play it safe.

Zsteve
11-13-12, 18:15
I have seen this bus stop girl several times as well. 1st night she was on 47th and Sacremnto, I pulled over twice, she doesn't move. I did scope out the area around here and noticed a white van just sitting in the alley a 1/4 block away. A few nights later she was sitting at a bus stop a few blocks east but same scenario. I did see Leo talking with her the 2nd night. On a third night, I saw a different girl on the same spot, doesn't leave the bus stop but very observate.

Better to play it safe.I've seen a couple blonds at a bus stop recently, I believe just east of that intersection. One I thought was too chunky, the other looked too old as I got closer. I don't think uncle was involved in either of these, but maybe they noticed a blond is often there and decided it would be a good spot to go fishing.

Davidonecall
11-14-12, 01:05
I have seen this bus stop girl several times as well. 1st night she was on 47th and Sacremnto, I pulled over twice, she doesn't move. I did scope out the area around here and noticed a white van just sitting in the alley a 1/4 block away. A few nights later she was sitting at a bus stop a few blocks east but same scenario. I did see Leo talking with her the 2nd night. On a third night, I saw a different girl on the same spot, doesn't leave the bus stop but very observate.

Better to play it safe.I have seen this beautiful blond a few times but she don't go to the cars nor get on the bus. I once waited about 1/2 from a distance and she got in on a black escalade. I think she is selective on the kind of car you drive.

Jovi69
11-14-12, 19:45
Does anyone know if you can get busted if a cop sees you picking up a SW? I'm fairly new at this, I eye on the side of caution when other cars are around so I've missed out on a few good ones.

Secret Stache
11-15-12, 14:30
I reported on Mimi not too long ago. Met her off Cicero near North ave. It took a little while to finally hook up w / her again because of her phone issues. We agreed on 50. For 50/50. And this time I decided to accept her offer of using her place. I was pleased to see that she was as cute as I remembered. Big dimples, nice full lips, petite but curvy body. And she smelled great. I had a boner from the moment she met me at the front door. Her apartment, by the way, was clean and tidy. In the bedroom, she started w / a fantastic BBBJ while I played w / her pussy. She got really wet. Once she slipped on the condom, we moved to doggie. I think she came twice. Then on to cowgirl. I lost count of how many times she came, but it was a bunch. I think maybe 4 or 5 times. I'm guessing she's just naturally multi-orgasmic. Because, as confidant as I am in myself, I don't think my dick or my skills are 7 orgasm special. Whatever the case, seeing her so aroused really got me going. Made me feel like a fucking champ. I will definitely repeat. It would be difficult to find another deal like this w / someone so attractive. That session would've been worth it at twice the cost. I'm sure she could easily get that much and more if she was on BP. She won't hear that from me, though.

MwmChicago
11-15-12, 14:56
Does anyone know if you can get busted if a cop sees you picking up a SW? I'm fairly new at this, I eye on the side of caution when other cars are around so I've missed out on a few good ones.Yes they can, but more likely they will hasstle and threaten you and arrest the girl. Happened to me three times over the years, once on Manhiem and twice on Cicero and about 45th St.

The real problem is if the girl drops her drugs or pipe, etc in your car. Then you get busted for drugs.

PappaDog
11-15-12, 16:19
Does anyone know if you can get busted if a cop sees you picking up a SW? I'm fairly new at this, I eye on the side of caution when other cars are around so I've missed out on a few good ones.Yes you can be busted!

Gbaby31
11-15-12, 17:54
Does anyone know if you can get busted if a cop sees you picking up a SW? I'm fairly new at this, I eye on the side of caution when other cars are around so I've missed out on a few good ones.Yes. How else do people get caught?

Cops usually know the girls by name, so if you get pulled over your pretty much done. Since you sound like you don't know much another rule you should use. Is NEVER and I mean NEVER talk about anything to a girl who doesn't hop in your car asap. Female LEO usually try and make a deal when they are outside and tell you to meet them somewhere and then you get busted. Be safe this is a good hobby but very risky. Also since you seem to be cautious anyway I would never personally get a girl and wait on a main street aka cicero. Hope this bit of info helps. Good luck.

Jovi69
11-15-12, 18:02
Yes. How else do people get caught?

Cops usually know the girls by name, so if you get pulled over your pretty much done. Since you sound like you don't know much another rule you should use. Is NEVER and I mean NEVER talk about anything to a girl who doesn't hop in your car asap. Female LEO usually try and make a deal when they are outside and tell you to meet them somewhere and then you get busted. Be safe this is a good hobby but very risky. Also since you seem to be cautious anyway I would never personally get a girl and wait on a main street aka cicero. Hope this bit of info helps. Good luck.I did figure out pretty quickly not to talk to a girl that doesn't hop in the car. I did run into that situation my 2nd time out. The girl was standing normally where the " bus stop" girl is at. I pulled down the side street and offered her a ride, she started asking if I was Leo and if I had enough money on me. I replied, what are you talking about? It's cold out, I just thought you needed a lift since your waiting for the bus. I drove off.

I do either pull down the side street or make sure I don't see any cars in front of or behind me if I pull over. That makes it a bit more tough.

Jovi69
11-15-12, 22:23
I decided to take a cruise down the 47th tonight. Just west of Pulaski, I saw Crystal who was my first SW experience. I turned down the side street and I could tell she recognized my car right away. Crystal is a 22yr old, WSW, thin, bcups, nice booty. She agreeded to 50/50 4/50. We went to the same spot as before, to my surprise she gave me a BBBJ, she then bent over, told me to bang her doggy but didn't offer a glove. I had none, so I went bareback. She has a super tight vajaja. Banged her hard to finish. She does seem nervous about me caught, she told me a few times to keep a look out.

Quiet girl, constantly checking her hair in the mirror, she did complain her face was a bit broken out as well. Nice enough and a great value for the money. I will repeat.

And by the way, this was only a dream.

Davidonecall
11-16-12, 03:58
Does anyone know if you can get busted if a cop sees you picking up a SW? I'm fairly new at this, I eye on the side of caution when other cars are around so I've missed out on a few good ones.Leo can see a SW in your car and still stop you. Some of the SW know the officer by name. I remember when a SW told me that she normally get picked up just so she can service them and sometime they give her cash or something that they can sell or use. Keep in mind that you know what you have in your car or pockets but some SW have drugs or other illegal items.

Al Melrose
11-17-12, 03:49
I decided to take a cruise down the 47th tonight. Just west of Pulaski, I saw Crystal who was my first SW experience. I turned down the side street and I could tell she recognized my car right away. Crystal is a 22yr old, WSW, thin, bcups, nice booty. She agreeded to 50/50 4/50. We went to the same spot as before, to my surprise she gave me a BBBJ, she then bent over, told me to bang her doggy but didn't offer a glove. I had none, so I went bareback. She has a super tight vajaja. Banged her hard to finish. She does seem nervous about me caught, she told me a few times to keep a look out.

Quiet girl, constantly checking her hair in the mirror, she did complain her face was a bit broken out as well. Nice enough and a great value for the money. I will repeat.

And by the way, this was only a dream.Going BB with SW is one big risk (which many of us have taken). I hope nothing is burning the next few days.

Don Mack
11-17-12, 09:00
Used to live in Chicago a few years back and will be visiting soon. Any reports of action in the Roseland area? 79th? Cottage grove?

Ewynkoop
11-17-12, 20:13

Have digits for seniors.Pretty sure I dreamed of the same girl last night. She is early-30s, about 5' 8" or 5' 9", and quite thin. Found her around 47th & Cicero, early in the AM. And yes, the BBBJ was excellent, especially for two Jacksons; recommended. Have digits.

Banks 726
11-17-12, 20:44
Hey everybody been gone for awhile and this report is about a week late but been pretty busy, Was driving down western too north ave this was around 2-230am wanted something quick wasnt trying too drive too much, north was pretty dead so was cicero to I'd say chicago, came back north and took north ave east towards western, saw a PR chick kind of older with big lips, told me $20 CBJ wasnt too bad I'd give it a 7/10, tits are very very nice I must say and overall she's actually not that bad. Nice lady around 35-40 years old, blew me for a good 10mins figured F it gave her another 15 and pounded it doggystyle outside my passenger seat door LOL. Got digits if you guys want it,

Recap- big lips, older spanish lady, very nice set of tits, decent body. 20/40

Secret Stache
11-17-12, 22:29
Used to live in Chicago a few years back and will be visiting soon. Any reports of action in the Roseland area? 79th? Cottage grove?There is some. You can find action on cottage grove from 79th up to 95th. Also, east of cottage on 79th up to the grocery store and west of cottage on 79th up to MLK. South Michigan is another decent spot in the area. Usually from 103rd all the way up to 111th. For both areas I'd say after midnight is best.

Benderedundat
11-18-12, 01:02
Well after complaining about Lawrence ave, the other day, I ended up picking up a girl tonight. Ran into an attractive BSW as she was getting off the bus near Kimball. I was walking on Lawrence and our eyes met and we started talking. Walked and talked for a block, decided on a fair price for quick no frills BJ, hopped into my car which was parked on Lawrence and found a quiet parking spot. Total damage was $23 as I gave her money to buy something at McDonalds. Got her name and number and she has a place by herself nearby that I hope to check out in the future for 50/50 for $50.

Jimjamesx
11-19-12, 06:24
Had a dream I was on Cicero and around North av saw a girl named Megan about 5' 7" brn hair. She smiled at me so I had to get her. Didn't have any moner so I wnet to get some. When I came back around I thought someone picked her up but she was still on the path. I picked her up drove around abit and agreed to 50/50 for 2 jacks. Went to a spot and did doggie. Nice tight tunnel and she said I was a big size her usual dreams were 3". I wonder if this is the same Megan others dreamt about?

Mannheim
11-19-12, 08:44
Coco with the huge fun bags is well worth the dub.

Benderedundat
11-21-12, 10:54
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-gun-violence-crime-november-20-november-21-20121120.0, 7218171. Story.

A gangbanger was shot and killed last night near Lawrence and Kimball. I have mentioned in the past there has been an escalating and on-going gang problem in this neighborhood. This is also about a block from where I picked up a girl the other night. Just mentioning it, so other mongers keep their head on a swivel. Expect more police and tact units driving around. I have seen a lot more unmarks doing slow cruises down the streets. Be careful out there.

JVD1954
11-21-12, 19:31
Jen and her BSW friend were out last night, she's now got red highlights to her normally blonde hair. Great time as usual found on the ol 4-7

DWill
11-21-12, 23:37
Gents I hate asking for help because it would seem that's all I do on here since I don't post much but here's what has happened to me the last two days. So I've taken the week off from work, no travel, no business, hoping to relax all week. So I can only go out during the day for reasons I won't disclose. So I'm on north off the E and see a cute blond nice body turns out the face was ok. As I turn the corner lights come up behind me. Now at this point I haven't done anything so I'm wondering why I was being pulled over. So I find out that I'm DWB in EC (Driving While Black in Expensive Car). This happens to me often in the city especially in certain areas but hey because I did get pulled over I scare off and leave. Yesterday I hit the old 4 6+1 and see two Hispanic chicks not sure what they are. So I make a turn at the corner and just as I turn lights AGAIN. I'm like WTF! Cop says I didn't use my turn signal. He runs my info comes back says I will give you a warning. Again another instance DWB. But just as he gives me my stuff back he asks me was I trying to pick up the lady on the corner. Of course me response is hell no and he says why not. Can you believe this? So I look at him to see if he is serious and he says, and I quote " the one in the pink shirt is tight". He strolls back to his car with this smile on his face. Talk about freaking me out. Of course this threw my day off so I just went home confused as ever. So on to my request for assistance. I'm leaving streets alone for a while I believe in signs and can be superstitious and getting pulled over twice in two days tells me to give it a rest. With that said does anyone have "home bound" references they can PM me. I hate AMP apartments but if you know a homebound SW please PM me I hate for my weekend to be a total waste. I remember someone mentioning a reference working out of the garage around 4-8. Can I get that info? I'm desperate at this point.

DWill

Superman13
11-21-12, 23:46
Well actually more like back in town as I grew up around here. I feel new in town cause while I have been reading this site for awhile now I'm still not quite sure where all these dreams are taking place like I never heard of any of these AMPs or that Cicero is apparently where you go for SWs. It makes sense as I didn't start the hobby till I was in Houston. I sense things work a lot different out here though. If anyone has any tips for me as far as like starting ground I'm open. Appreciate any help or numbers. Oh figure I'd give my area to limit things that are too far I'm in the southside of Chicago looking at the south suburbs also find myself in NWI a lot as well.

Davidonecall
11-22-12, 09:56
Gents I hate asking for help because it would seem that's all I do on here since I don't post much but here's what has happened to me the last two days. So I've taken the week off from work, no travel, no business, hoping to relax all week. So I can only go out during the day for reasons I won't disclose. So I'm on north off the E and see a cute blond nice body turns out the face was ok. As I turn the corner lights come up behind me. Now at this point I haven't done anything so I'm wondering why I was being pulled over. So I find out that I'm DWB in EC (Driving While Black in Expensive Car). This happens to me often in the city especially in certain areas but hey because I did get pulled over I scare off and leave. Yesterday I hit the old 4 6+1 and see two Hispanic chicks not sure what they are. So I make a turn at the corner and just as I turn lights AGAIN. I'm like WTF! Cop says I didn't use my turn signal. He runs my info comes back says I will give you a warning. Again another instance DWB. But just as he gives me my stuff back he asks me was I trying to pick up the lady on the corner. Of course me response is hell no and he says why not. Can you believe this? So I look at him to see if he is serious and he says, and I quote " the one in the pink shirt is tight". He strolls back to his car with this smile on his face. Talk about freaking me out. Of course this threw my day off so I just went home confused as ever. So on to my request for assistance. I'm leaving streets alone for a while I believe in signs and can be superstitious and getting pulled over twice in two days tells me to give it a rest. With that said does anyone have "home bound" references they can PM me. I hate AMP apartments but if you know a homebound SW please PM me I hate for my weekend to be a total waste. I remember someone mentioning a reference working out of the garage around 4-8. Can I get that info? I'm desperate at this point.

DWillOk DWill you are already in a big disadvantage because you are only available during the day. There is more LEO out looking for anything to do. Most SW feel better at night because they can hide in the shadows or if in a parked car they just stop moving when they see lights from a car coming. I have picked up during the day but you really have to do that eye contact and turn and find that parking spot that they see you going in at. Let them walk to you. I wish I had some to give hou but lately the one I have seen either ther digits don't work or they turn in to bad service.

Vick123
11-22-12, 10:59
Well,

Just like Dwill I too have let frustration kick in. For me though, it's a different reason. I have come up empty for weeks now. I have scaled back as far as days I search, but that is only because of my lack of findings. I have strolled every possible location I've ever had luck with. I have seen a few scattered here and there, but they are either bottom of the barrel and not worth it or I lose out to another monger. And to make matters worse, my regular SW (cute spinner) has gone MIA on me for over a month now.

I miss the days where I would have back to back to back days of success with cute (for SW) girls. This was not even long ago (year. Year and a half) I felt I was on a roll. And recently nothing. I almost want to give up as all I am doing is wasting time and money.

BP is always an option but for me there is something about the SW process that intrigues me. Maybe the thrill of the hunt? Who knows, but this is getting ridiculous. But need to be persistent I suppose.

Alterxxx
11-22-12, 11:07
White girl, really pretty,"virgin" tight? How has she been, does she look street worn yet? I had her digits, but stopped calling her after I started getting 3 am calls to help her out, not cool. Anywayz. Been trying to get a find her, did you get digits? If so can you please share? . By the way. My 7 inch cock almost tore her in half. LOL.

Outtatheloop
11-22-12, 20:28
Willing to offer up a "finder fee" as it were, for legit info on a SW. Pm me for details, actually somewhat personal.

J

SweetStuffLove
11-23-12, 04:50
Strolled 47 between 1230 and 130, just dead, no one out there that I saw except my uncle a few times.

SimonHeSays
11-23-12, 10:32
Was able to make an appointment with Crystal from 47th west of Cicero. Rough hood for pick up but found a good place to park. She's blonde, not the best looking but an 8 in SW competition. Had to wait a while as she had to get cleaned up and she was clean when she got in car. I got to tell ya the girl knows how to work it with her mouth. Top ten in my book and my book is big.

That was a couple weeks ago. Tried the number again and Bubba answered the phone. Crystal's not here. Shit!

Vick123
11-23-12, 10:54
I was wondering how many of you guys go out looking during the day? I'm sure we all have from time to time, even tho now I stick to nighttime only. Reason being is once I get them things have to happen in the car and its scary and risky enough at night, but in the day time? However, I know lots of guys have luck early and was wondering if you feel the quality is better or worse. I remember a few years back there were gems during the day. I always wondered if there was a reason the hotter ones were out during the day. Safer perhaps?

Truthfu11
11-23-12, 11:27
I was wondering how many of you guys go out looking during the day? I'm sure we all have from time to time, even tho now I stick to nighttime only. Reason being is once I get them things have to happen in the car and its scary and risky enough at night, but in the day time? However, I know lots of guys have luck early and was wondering if you feel the quality is better or worse. I remember a few years back there were gems during the day. I always wondered if there was a reason the hotter ones were out during the day. Safer perhaps?My guess is that the non-pros venture out during the day since the night time would be scarry for them. Also, it's getting to be the time for the Christmas Ho-Ho-Ho's

Gbaby31
11-23-12, 13:30
I was wondering how many of you guys go out looking during the day? I'm sure we all have from time to time, even tho now I stick to nighttime only. Reason being is once I get them things have to happen in the car and its scary and risky enough at night, but in the day time? However, I know lots of guys have luck early and was wondering if you feel the quality is better or worse. I remember a few years back there were gems during the day. I always wondered if there was a reason the hotter ones were out during the day. Safer perhaps?How early are we talking? I picked up one BSW around 7am. On cicero, looks wise on the SW scale she way a 9. She was 20yr big ass. Skinny and nice small tits very pretty face it was daylight obviously but still early so I parked and took a chance. Asked her to get to work and damn all she did was TALK and TALK and play with my dick like she never seen one before. I was so upset because she looked like a keeper for life. Skill wise she I'd say 8. Experience. 1. Man it was a waste of time. I'd stick to the night time, less risk more places to hide and not be seen.

Dick Hertz
11-23-12, 18:30
I was wondering how many of you guys go out looking during the day? I'm sure we all have from time to time, even tho now I stick to nighttime only. Reason being is once I get them things have to happen in the car and its scary and risky enough at night, but in the day time? However, I know lots of guys have luck early and was wondering if you feel the quality is better or worse. I remember a few years back there were gems during the day. I always wondered if there was a reason the hotter ones were out during the day. Safer perhaps?In the winter time you will see more SW in the day because of the cold. There harder to find because they try to blend in so you may have to make a couple of passes but they out there.

Vick123
11-24-12, 03:35
How early are we talking? I picked up one BSW around 7am. On cicero, looks wise on the SW scale she way a 9. She was 20yr big ass. Skinny and nice small tits very pretty face it was daylight obviously but still early so I parked and took a chance. Asked her to get to work and damn all she did was TALK and TALK and play with my dick like she never seen one before. I was so upset because she looked like a keeper for life. Skill wise she I'd say 8. Experience. 1. Man it was a waste of time. I'd stick to the night time, less risk more places to hide and not be seen.Early basically during daylight hours. I remember my actual very first pick up was a cute WSW. Spinner with a nice ass. I was driving and we locked eyes. This happened at around 11 AM. I actually brought her back to my place (I've since learned better) But it was a great experience. I remember she said she used to work off of ads and I believe it. I ended up paying 90 for 50/50 (Again, I have learned better) Once I also picked up an amazing BSW during my lunch break. She was AMAZING. Beautiful face and body. No doubt a regular girl just looking to get easy money for nice things. I remember she said she was from willowbrook and would come to the city when she needed to pay rent or wanted new clothes. God how I wish I could go back in time and lock her up as a regular. This was years ago and I only saw her once.

But overall as I think back I have gotten more action in the night, but my best pick ups have been in the daytime. Maybe it's time to explore that option again during my drought.

Vick123
11-24-12, 03:43
In the winter time you will see more SW in the day because of the cold. There harder to find because they try to blend in so you may have to make a couple of passes but they out there.Funny you mention that, being off of work today I was driving down cic and saw a girl in tight jeans and sweater. I made a few rounds but long story short she turned out to be a regular girl. Makes it harder to tell. Kinda feel bad for regular girls that have to walk down known strolls. I had a friend who used to work at the walgreens on 4-7 and during a convo one day she said "I hate that I can't walk to the bus stop without all these pervs thinking I'm a hooker!" I just chuckled and said "can you believe these people?" LOL! Needless to say I am happy she no longer works there and can frequent the area now.

Davidonecall
11-24-12, 11:49
Was able to make an appointment with Crystal from 47th west of Cicero. Rough hood for pick up but found a good place to park. She's blonde, not the best looking but an 8 in SW competition. Had to wait a while as she had to get cleaned up and she was clean when she got in car. I got to tell ya the girl knows how to work it with her mouth. Top ten in my book and my book is big.

That was a couple weeks ago. Tried the number again and Bubba answered the phone. Crystal's not here. Shit!I had the same problem. I did see her on Thursday morning walking on Archer by Cicero but I could not turn around. If any one get a new digits let me know. Now this is the tall Crystal not the short one.

Sphere11
11-24-12, 14:03
Strolled 47 between 1230 and 130, just dead, no one out there that I saw except my uncle a few times.I strolled Cicero from Ike to Archer around 1A, nothing.

Panderus
11-25-12, 11:34
I was wondering how many of you guys go out looking during the day? I'm sure we all have from time to time, even tho now I stick to nighttime only.

*During a visit to Chicago back in July I encountered a blonde WSW on Cicero, just north of Archer, in the early afternoon.

I had just arrived at Midway and stopped at the Walgreens (the old location). She initiated the conversation as I returned to my rental car.

AmonRa
11-25-12, 18:26
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the girl that hangs out by the bar on Roosevelt? I see her almost weekly, but it looks like she is always wearing the same jacket and jeans. She seems a bit unkept, and yet doable. I guess I would like to know if she is more trouble then she is worth, and if she is worth the time and money, is it easier to pick her up by walking into the bar, or from the car?

Fdottt
11-25-12, 20:49
Two saturdays ago met BSW on 79th at gas station a little east of jeffrey. She was in her 30's. Gave her $20 for bbj. I left dna sample on her butt.

Back in 2011 I had better luck on 79th st with young BSW's around 19 / early 20's. One chicks had huge beautiful tits and paid $50 for full service.

Another time picked up two girls and one gave me bbj while I sucked on the other one's tits. Gave them $40 each.

Another time picked up two girls and dropped them at their place and I got FS from one of them who had a big Ass. Gave her about $40.

Met an older woman and took her back to her place and mish for $80

Jovi69
11-26-12, 10:16
I had a few dreams last week. Wed nite, pickings seem slim. I thought the selection would be great with everyone off for Thanksgiving. I missed out by a few seconds on a cute LSW, I also missed out on Ashley twice by seconds as well. I finally picked up a WSW, reddish brown hair, thin, nice butt, we agreed to 50/50 4 50. She ended up having a flabby belly. Just ok, nothing great. I dropped her at her car when we finished. She had a "baby on board", sticker in the back window.

Went out Friday night about 7ish, again, pickings were slim, I was in a hurry, picked up a LSW. Looked thin, nice ass. She unzipped her coat to reveal a big gut. Agreed to a CBJ for 30. Very good, sucked on the boys for a long time and she seemed into it. Her name was Cathy.

Overall disappointed in the selection.

JohnnyBeBad
11-26-12, 13:21
I was driving through Maywood Sat. 10ish looking for some familar faces. Not much. Just before I was going to call it a day, I was driving south on 5th from madison. Two streets south I saw a black female walking toward 5th. Turned around and pulled onto to the side street and she ran over and got in. Name was Nikki, she was older nice body, miles on the face. Ended up with a BBBJCIM for 20. Was good enough for a 5 tip. She says she has been working off and on but not often. Got a number and if I see her again I'll ask her if she wants it out. When we were through I dropped at a house on 7th Ave. Right by the north side of the 290. Saw no LE out during the time I was riding around.

Mannheim
11-26-12, 23:30
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the girl that hangs out by the bar on Roosevelt? I see her almost weekly, but it looks like she is always wearing the same jacket and jeans. She seems a bit unkept, and yet doable. I guess I would like to know if she is more trouble then she is worth, and if she is worth the time and money, is it easier to pick her up by walking into the bar, or from the car?Pulled up a few times. Each time driving away scared of her really beat up face and mouth with nasty hands to match.

Mannheim
11-26-12, 23:32
When we were through I dropped at a house on 7th Ave. Right by the north side of the 290. Saw no LE out during the time I was riding around.Judy "my girl" said she was moving in a house right there said she can't stand the pimp she's living with.

Secret Stache
11-28-12, 01:58
[QUOTE=Fdottt; 1605568]Two saturdays ago met BSW on 79th at gas station a little east of jeffrey. She was in her 30's. Gave her $20 for bbj. I left dna sample on her butt.

Back in 2011 I had better luck on 79th st with young BSW's around 19 / early 20's. One chicks had huge beautiful tits and paid $50 for full service.

Another time picked up two girls and one gave me bbj while I sucked on the other one's tits. Gave them $40 each.

Another time picked up two girls and dropped them at their place and I got FS from one of them who had a big Ass. Gave her about $40.

Met an older woman and took her back to her place and mish for $

I'm in that area quite often, but I've never seen any action that far east. I do see quite a bit of activity around cottage grove, though. But maybe I'll take a look past stony island toward jeffrey. Just wondering what times you've typically been able to have success in that area. PM if you'd feel more comfortable with that.

Thanks

Jimmy TwoTimes
11-28-12, 02:34
Hello all. Long time lurker here.

Some life changes have upped my activity as of late, so I will post updates on my recent adventures and a few bad experiences.

Did a few Cicero loops earlier, took Diversey over to Pulaski and Lawrence all the way to Clark, then back to Cicero for a few loops.

Nothing much. 2 gals near the Citgo, but nothing live. Saw a gorgeous blonde, but must have been a civilian- wish she wasn't!

Cold weather is a challenge.

Be careful out there.

Jovi69
11-28-12, 12:47
Dreamt I took a ride down the 47 last night. 730ish, I was looking for a twenty something, thin, LSW or WSW. I cruised for about an hour with no luck. I did see a few but just not my taste. I did see a very tall, white, brown haired girl, I couldn't tell if she was thin or not with all the heavy clothing. I decided to turn around to get a other look at her. I then ran into Maria, short, thin, white, very nice smile. I decided to go for it. She told me she was Greek. 45 years old. Never had children. She looked great for her age. Nice personality as well. Before I made her an offer she offered me 50/50 for 40. I figured what a deal. She gave an enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of moaning. Very tight kitty too. A great value for the price.

Fdottt
11-28-12, 14:09
[QUOTE=Fdottt; 1605568]Two saturdays ago met BSW on 79th at gas station a little east of jeffrey. She was in her 30's. Gave her $20 for bbj. I left dna sample on her butt.

Met an older woman and took her back to her place and mish for $

I'm in that area quite often, but I've never seen any action that far east. I do see quite a bit of activity around cottage grove, though. But maybe I'll take a look past stony island toward jeffrey. Just wondering what times you've typically been able to have success in that area. PM if you'd feel more comfortable with that.

ThanksThis was around 8:30 to 9pm

Secret Stache
11-28-12, 15:10
[QUOTE=Secret Stache; 1607716]This was around 8:30 to 9pmOk. I'm usually out much later. But will try to make it earlier the next time I'm in the area. I'm sure the summer time is more fruitful, but it's worth a shot. Hopefully, I'll find 1 or 2 young ones to put into the rotation. I'm particularly interested in the chick you mentioned with the huge natural tits. Heard about her, but never encountered her myself. Thanks for the intel.

Davidonecall
11-28-12, 15:35
Dreamt I took a ride down the 47 last night. 730ish, I was looking for a twenty something, thin, LSW or WSW. I cruised for about an hour with no luck. I did see a few but just not my taste. I did see a very tall, white, brown haired girl, I couldn't tell if she was thin or not with all the heavy clothing. I decided to turn around to get a other look at her. I then ran into Maria, short, thin, white, very nice smile. I decided to go for it. She told me she was Greek. 45 years old. Never had children. She looked great for her age. Nice personality as well. Before I made her an offer she offered me 50/50 for 40. I figured what a deal. She gave an enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of moaning. Very tight kitty too. A great value for the price.Hey if you did get her digits please share. I'm looking specially for that price. Yes I have to admit I'm a little broke now.

DWill
11-28-12, 23:24
More like a horror flick. Had a dream about Renee white, mid to late 30s, skinny, saggy, off of 4 6+1. Terrible, mechanical, BBBJ, acted like she had never seen one before and almost ran when the volcano erupted. Many of you may have seen her this afternoon holding a sign for change on Cicero today midday. Stay away.

DWill

Dirkthe Daring
11-29-12, 04:50
Saw some action there in recent weeks. Did a drive the other day. Picked one up and decided it was a bad idea and dropped her off. Had a bad feeling. Was just about to quit and saw a possibility one block west of the train station. Stopped, she came over, opened the door and asked "Do you know that I'm a transsexual?" Stunned I said "No. Thanks for telling me though!". And I decided I'm never picking anyone up on Larry ave. Again. It was dark, I couldn't tell from a distance, what can I say. Almost gave them 20 bucks just for being honest with me. Instead I just got the fuck out of there.

Dt D

Jimmy TwoTimes
11-29-12, 06:03
Had a dream about something near four 7 and western just before 3 am.

WSW Lauren. 35ish. Long black hair and glasses. Not stunning- made 2 passes before I stopped, but was worth it.

Asked. 25, went with with. 2 and promise of tip. Started CBJ, but took me a while, so she finished off with very nice BBBJCIM. Little toothy at first, but listened when I asked to change. Gave. 3 She smelled good and had nicer body that I realized.

Nice gal. Got digits. Will repeat.

I also dreamt I had wasted a lot of gas before this. Cicero dead MW to Belmont. Archer into Summit dead. Tranny around Cermak and Pulaski.

Be careful out there

Secret Stache
11-29-12, 10:49
A few months ago I met Phoenix. Decent face with a petite but curvey body. Very nice ass, very full C, almost D, cups. Got a very enthusiastic BBBJ from her and left w / the digits. Decided I'd repeat if possible. On a whim, I googled the # and found out that she was on BP.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-fun-enjoyable-loveable-msphoenix-wanna-play-20/12752439

She's better looking than her pics, by the way. So over the weeks I'd call her occasionally when I wasn't able to get one of my preferred regulars. Never was able to get anything to work out until early Wednesday morning at around 5am. She told me to meet her at Washington and Kilbourn. She was sitting in a parked car by herself with the engine running.

When I picked her up, she tells me that we need to stop and get a condom. I told her I only wanted a BJ. She smiled and said ok, so we just parked. She asked for 40 for BBBJ. From what I remembered, her skills are good enough to justify paying that much. But I countered w / 30. And she said ok. She then took of her coat, immediately whipped out her tits, pulled up her skirt and went to work. Wet, sloppy, deep throating, ball licking and massaging. She was hitting all the right notes and seemed to truly be getting into it. As I was playing with her pussy, she reached back, took my 1st two fingers and slid them inside of her. Then started thrusting her hips back and forth on my fingers. She got very wet. Then she stops and asks if I was sure I didn't want to fuck. I explained that I don't like to do FS in a car, and, even if I did do FS, I wouldn't risk it w / out a cover. She says "For another 40 I could just slide right over and ride you. Just pull out when you're ready to cum". I told her that I just wanted the BJ this time and maybe next time we could do more. She then gets back to the BJ. After a couple minutes, she stops again to try and get me to agree to uncovered FS for only another 20. I decline like before, and then she gets back to work. After a few minutes, she stops for a 3rd time. She says I don't even have to give her more $$ for FS. I have to admit that, if I'd had a condom at this point, I would've definitely had FS w / her. Her wanting it made me want it, too. But again I declined, and she genuinely looked a little disappointed. Still, she finished me off like a champ. So, I gave her a tip (her head game really is awesome) , and dropped her off.

Weird, right? I've never had a situation quite like that. Judging from her moaning and how wet she got, I'm thinking that maybe she was actually horny. That still doesn't explain her attempts to get me to go in uncovered. That's just bizarre. What should've taken about 15 mins at most, ended up being more than twice that. I don't know, she might be too nutty to call again. Then again, the prospect of great head has been known to weaken my resolve.

Secret Stache
11-29-12, 15:34
A few months ago I met Phoenix. Decent face with a petite but curvey body. Very nice ass, very full C, almost D, cups. Got a very enthusiastic BBBJ from her and left w / the digits. Decided I'd repeat if possible. On a whim, I googled the # and found out that she was on BP.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-fun-enjoyable-loveable-msphoenix-wanna-play-20/12752439

She's better looking than her pics, by the way. So over the weeks I'd call her occasionally when I wasn't able to get one of my preferred regulars. Never was able to get anything to work out until early Wednesday morning at around 5am. She told me to meet her at Washington and Kilbourn.By the way, when I got to the spot there were a bunch of SW's out. 4 or 5 near Monroe and kilbourn and maybe 7 or 8 at Washington and Kilbourn. Most seemed to be decent looking, too. Decent from afar, at least. After I picked up Phoenix, noticed a cute light-skinned BSW in tight red pants with an incredible ass at Madison and Kilbourn. Would've scooped her up if I wasn't already occupied. I looked for red pants after I dropped off the other chick at her car, but couldn't find her. I was hoping to talk to her and get the digits. I'll keep an eye out for her the next time I'm in the area.

DWill
11-29-12, 15:48
Is that her number on the add? Its a 414 area code? I always thought those were not legit. If so is she still available? Or better question, what's her protocol with new friends?

She's better looking than her pics, by the way. So over the weeks I'd call her occasionally when I wasn't able to get one of my preferred regulars. Never was able to get anything to work out until early Wednesday morning at around 5am. She told me to meet her at Washington and Kilbourn. She was sitting in a parked car by herself with the engine running.

When I picked her up, she tells me that we need to stop and get a condom. I told her I only wanted a BJ. She smiled and said ok, so we just parked. She asked for 40 for BBBJ. From what I remembered, her skills are good enough to justify paying that much. But I countered w / 30. And she said ok. She then took of her coat, immediately whipped out her tits, pulled up her skirt and went to work. Wet, sloppy, deep throating, ball licking and massaging. She was hitting all the right notes and seemed to truly be getting into it. As I was playing with her pussy, she reached back, took my 1st two fingers and slid them inside of her. Then started thrusting her hips back and forth on my fingers. She got very wet. Then she stops and asks if I was sure I didn't want to fuck. I explained that I don't like to do FS in a car, and, even if I did do FS, I wouldn't risk it w / out a cover. She says "For another 40 I could just slide right over and ride you. Just pull out when you're ready to cum". I told her that I just wanted the BJ this time and maybe next time we could do more. She then gets back to the BJ. After a couple minutes, she stops again to try and get me to agree to uncovered FS for only another 20. I decline like before, and then she gets back to work. After a few minutes, she stops for a 3rd time. She says I don't even have to give her more $$ for FS. I have to admit that, if I'd had a condom at this point, I would've definitely had FS w / her. Her wanting it made me want it, too. But again I declined, and she genuinely looked a little disappointed. Still, she finished me off like a champ. So, I gave her a tip (her head game really is awesome) , and dropped her off.

Weird, right? I've never had a situation quite like that. Judging from her moaning and how wet she got, I'm thinking that maybe she was actually horny. That still doesn't explain her attempts to get me to go in uncovered. That's just bizarre. What should've taken about 15 mins at most, ended up being more than twice that. I don't know, she might be too nutty to call again. Then again, the prospect of great head has been known to weaken my resolve.

Genghis2
11-29-12, 21:09
Well actually more like back in town as I grew up around here. I feel new in town cause while I have been reading this site for awhile now I'm still not quite sure where all these dreams are taking place like I never heard of any of these AMPs or that Cicero is apparently where you go for SWs. It makes sense as I didn't start the hobby till I was in Houston. I sense things work a lot different out here though. If anyone has any tips for me as far as like starting ground I'm open. Appreciate any help or numbers. Oh figure I'd give my area to limit things that are too far I'm in the southside of Chicago looking at the south suburbs also find myself in NWI a lot as well.Hey there Superman. Welcome to the hobby club.

Well. I don't know how long you have been away but things have changed tremendously.

Used to be (80's) you could drive most anywhere in the city and find some prepaid sex. Sort of like the cell phone. You get what you pay for with no extra charges. And no long term contract. Read thoroughly all the dreams, you should get the idea where is best to look.

Anyways, today the routes are about the same, with Cicero being the main street to look for. It doesn't' mean that you will get lucky, it means that that is where you will drive. So here are some strolls for your pleasure. Cicero N+S from about 55th to Belmont. Best action places are 53 to 44th. 16th to just north of 290, Madison east to Pulaski,

North ave to Belmont on Cic. Madison and Washington both between Pulaski and maybe the viaduct at Kenton or so. Now, keep going to Armitage. Look at between Pulaski and Western, used to be hot but now only an occasional walker will be found. North Ave between Western and Ashland might have some promise. And Belmont from Cicero to say California. Now that just covers the western drive. If you happen to be out east, I guess that 55th and Halsted. 47th to 55th and Michigan might be promising. 59th to 67th and Ashland has potential. Also 79th and Jefferies to Stony Island. I have covered a lot here. Almost a full tank of gas and a whole evening driving. Now the most important thing is this.

Most ALL of these routes are Ghetto. Meaning you take your life in your hands. Sometimes the thugs use girls as bait to see which guys will stop AKA who has money to rob. Hell if you are white you may just get shot at just because.

With that said, the Far north side like Sheridan and Lawrence has died out I believe with the first AIDS epidemic so there is nothing there except some really hard core messed up druggies. Any areas that are becoming gentrified will call the police on you in a heartbeat so be on the lookout. You can tell by the parked cars.

IMHO most of the action has moved to BP for various reasons not to mention that the girls can command higher prices. That doesn't make you any safer though, as Uncle runs stings ALL the time using confiscated SW cell phones, bringing you into the motel room.

So as you can see, things are tougher than ever. But if you are smart, lucky, and persistent, you will be able to find a diamond in the rough every now and then.

If anyone else cares to dispute, comment, or add to this post, please feel free to.

Gook luck hunting and stay safe out there.

Tornacl
11-30-12, 00:38
414 is the original area code for the Milwaukee area of Wisconsin. With cell phones area codes don't really matter anymore. You can take the same number all over the country.

Is that her number on the add? Its a 414 area code? I always thought those were not legit. If so is she still available? Or better question, what's her protocol with new friends?

Secret Stache
11-30-12, 03:19
414 is the original area code for the Milwaukee area of Wisconsin. With cell phones area codes don't really matter anymore. You can take the same number all over the country.It's my understanding that a lot of strippers and escorts choose to work out of town. The 2 main reasons are to lessen the chance that they'd run into a family member or someone else they know while on the clock. Also, if arrested, they're mug shot isn't likely to end up in the local newspaper, on the local news, or listed on the local law enforcement websites in their home towns. When I lived in Nashville I'd meet a lot of girls w / Memphis area codes or, occasionally, a Louisville area code. When I was in Jackson, MS, the same thing. Lots of Memphis numbers.

As far as her interest in new friends, my guess is that she's open to it. If not, why's she selling herself on BP? Give her a call and see what happens. Keep in mind that it took me a while to hook up w / her after our first visit together. She rarely answered and never returned a missed call. I just kept calling from time to time until she answered and we could arrange a meet.

JohnnyBeBad
11-30-12, 11:42
Hey there Superman. Welcome to the hobby club.

Well. I don't know how long you have been away but things have changed tremendously.

Used to be (80's) you could drive most anywhere in the city and find some prepaid sex. Sort of like the cell phone. You get what you pay for with no extra charges. And no long term contract. Read thoroughly all the dreams, you should get the idea where is best to look.

Anyways, today the routes are about the same, with Cicero being the main street to look for. It doesn't' mean that you will get lucky, it means that that is where you will drive. So here are some strolls for your pleasure. Cicero N+S from about 55th to Belmont. Best action places are 53 to 44th. 16th to just north of 290, Madison east to Pulaski,

North ave to Belmont on Cic. Madison and Washington both between Pulaski and maybe the viaduct at Kenton or so. Now, keep going to Armitage. Look at between Pulaski and Western, used to be hot but now only an occasional walker will be found. North Ave between Western and Ashland might have some promise. And Belmont from Cicero to say California. Now that just covers the western drive. If you happen to be out east, I guess that 55th and Halsted. 47th to 55th and Michigan might be promising. 59th to 67th and Ashland has potential. Also 79th and Jefferies to Stony Island. I have covered a lot here. Almost a full tank of gas and a whole evening driving. Now the most important thing is this.

Most ALL of these routes are Ghetto. Meaning you take your life in your hands. Sometimes the thugs use girls as bait to see which guys will stop AKA who has money to rob. Hell if you are white you may just get shot at just because.

With that said, the Far north side like Sheridan and Lawrence has died out I believe with the first AIDS epidemic so there is nothing there except some really hard core messed up druggies. Any areas that are becoming gentrified will call the police on you in a heartbeat so be on the lookout. You can tell by the parked cars.

IMHO most of the action has moved to BP for various reasons not to mention that the girls can command higher prices. That doesn't make you any safer though, as Uncle runs stings ALL the time using confiscated SW cell phones, bringing you into the motel room.

So as you can see, things are tougher than ever. But if you are smart, lucky, and persistent, you will be able to find a diamond in the rough every now and then.

If anyone else cares to dispute, comment, or add to this post, please feel free to.

Gook luck hunting and stay safe out there.You can still find some good s / w action on Madison going west from Cicero to Central then north on Central to Lake St. Both sides of the CTA tracks, better late night / early morning.

Jovi69
11-30-12, 15:26
I dreamt I cruised the 47 last night. I thought with the great weather, I would have a great selection. This was not the case. Lots of Leo and I saw the same 3 SW's on a few passes. I was about to give up and parked on a side street near Cicero to make a call or two. Crystal walked up to my car as she parked behind me and recognized my car. We agreed to same as before. 50/50 4 50.

She sat in my car and finished doing her makeup, her hair was still wet so I was happy she was going to be fresh. We went to the spot we go and she seems to freak during the act, are you watching for cars, headlights, etc. I'm not sure why but, it kinda annoyed me this time. I guess it's the feeling of being rushed. Quite the opposite from my dream of Maria the other night.

Decent girl, young, tight kitty, quiet, might repeat in a crunch but I might want to move on.

LittleHonda
11-30-12, 22:35
Hey all. Been lurking for some time and dreamt of starting a new hobby earlier this year. On a recent hunt picked up Amber (thin blond maybe early 30s) on Cic near Steve Fuller's ton. Partook in FS. Went uncovered for the former, covered for the latter. Felt some cover slippage or breakage during the latter. Ruh roh. One week later feeling the burn. Ten days later got the milky discharge. Went to the clinic today for testing / treatment. Suspecting the clap. Hoping for a quick recovery and no further issues. Afterwards she said her real name starts with same letters as Nicotine. Said she has 5 kids but didn't look it. I think she has been mentioned on here fairly recently. Got the digits so I'm thinking I should contact her to let her now what she's carrying around but don't really want her to have my number since I ummmm. Won't be repeating. Any suggestions? Anyway, be careful out there.

Mr Charmo
12-01-12, 02:27
Hey all. Been lurking for some time and dreamt of starting a new hobby earlier this year. On a recent hunt picked up Amber (thin blond maybe early 30s) on Cic near Steve Fuller's ton. Partook in FS. Went uncovered for the former, covered for the latter. Felt some cover slippage or breakage during the latter. Ruh roh. One week later feeling the burn. Ten days later got the milky discharge. Went to the clinic today for testing / treatment. Suspecting the clap. Hoping for a quick recovery and no further issues. Afterwards she said her real name starts with same letters as Nicotine. Said she has 5 kids but didn't look it. I think she has been mentioned on here fairly recently. Got the digits so I'm thinking I should contact her to let her now what she's carrying around but don't really want her to have my number since I ummmm. Won't be repeating. Any suggestions? Anyway, be careful out there.First of all- sorry to hear about your predicament. Just hop on your PC and register google voice, get a new, anonymous number, and call her from your computer. You'll need a headphones-microphone to plug in to be able to talk and listen.

Good luck, thanks for the info!

Mr Charmo
12-01-12, 02:31
Ok, this is a longshot, but I'm just crazy! Have a room in the south area, where the planes fly. (trying to talk in code: midway airport! LOL). Anybody scoop up a hot SW and want to use for quick, I'm ok. I ask to get a crack at play too after you're done, or before. Or can be outcall with provider, check out at 11, so if going to happen you can't delay!

Super seniors with history only- no exceptions! Preferably someone I've contacted with before

SimonHeSays
12-01-12, 05:47
Hey all. Been lurking for some time and dreamt of starting a new hobby earlier this year. On a recent hunt picked up Amber (thin blond maybe early 30s) on Cic near Steve Fuller's ton. Partook in FS. Went uncovered for the former, covered for the latter. Felt some cover slippage or breakage during the latter. Ruh roh. One week later feeling the burn. Ten days later got the milky discharge. Went to the clinic today for testing / treatment. Suspecting the clap. Hoping for a quick recovery and no further issues. Afterwards she said her real name starts with same letters as Nicotine. Said she has 5 kids but didn't look it. I think she has been mentioned on here fairly recently. Got the digits so I'm thinking I should contact her to let her now what she's carrying around but don't really want her to have my number since I ummmm. Won't be repeating. Any suggestions? Anyway, be careful out there.Just enter *67 before the number. She will not see your number. If she doesn't pick up because the call is blocked leave a message. I would guess she's listening to messages. If she doesn't that's beyond your control. You trying is good karma. But at some point it's not in your hands.

Simon

NoSmoking
12-01-12, 12:26
First of all- sorry to hear about your predicament. Just hop on your PC and register google voice, get a new, anonymous number, and call her from your computer. You'll need a headphones-microphone to plug in to be able to talk and listen.

Good luck, thanks for the info!Google Voice works well on Android phones, at least the new phone I have. You can use for texts and voice. You just have to know how to set it up properly. Been using it as my monger Asian apartment number for a bit.

DWill
12-01-12, 16:09
Ok, this is a longshot, but I'm just crazy! Have a room in the south area, where the planes fly. (trying to talk in code: midway airport! LOL). Anybody scoop up a hot SW and want to use for quick, I'm ok. I ask to get a crack at play too after you're done, or before. Or can be outcall with provider, check out at 11, so if going to happen you can't delay!

Super seniors with history only- no exceptions! Preferably someone I've contacted with beforeCharmo,

I know we aren't close buds but what a better time to become friends than last night. I was looking for a spot last night, last minute decided to get a room on Cicero. The dream was of a pale SW 5'3 C cups, blond hair, about a 6 on the scale. You have just made me keep my tablet with me from now on. I would have hit you back and swung by with no problem. Not that I don't have the cash for the room I just hate wasting any more money than I need to. Oh well maybe next time.

Davidonecall
12-01-12, 17:42
I started by 4-7 & Ash-land and just by that hotel east of Ash there was 2 WSW. 3 BSW and 1 HSW. I continued west and 3 HSW (1 could have been a guy but the body was hot so I have my doubt) by Wood. Gas station on 4-7 and Western a nice young looking WSW but she looked like 16-17 and I can't (wanted to). By 24 hours curency exchange on Western and 4-7, 2 WS. 1 HSW and 1 WSW who looked new to the game. She was a 8 out of 10 blond with glasses. I did go around but this dark color car picked her up. On 4-7 & California 3 BSW. 2 were hot (body andfand face). A few from Kedzey to Pulaski. 1 very petite WSW a little on the BBW but nice by the Walgreen. There must have been 8 or 9 SW from Pulaski to Cicero. From 4-7 to 5-0 on Cicero I picked up Stef. Nice big ass. She had on a very tight pants and very colorful. Regular BBBJ no digits but only. 3. I continued and after I recover I found a WSW. About 5'5 and thin but not skinny. I told her I wanted FS but she said $. I told her. 4 and if she is good I will tip her. I really did do her for about 35min (had to stop a few times because of cars and windows). No digits and she said her name was Samantha. I gave her my digits so she can let me know next time she is in the area. I was happy.

Davidonecall
12-01-12, 18:06
As I was driving last night there was a few leo but they were not stopping anyone. On 4-8 & Cicero 2 cars talking to 3 nice SW trew ther windows and a leo from Chicago pass and saw them (I was on the other side) and the girls started to walk west on 48 and the 2 cars just turn and left. I crossed Cicero and that is when I pick up the BSW with the nice ass. I guess if they are on there lunch break don't bother them.

DWill
12-02-12, 01:26
I guess even SW's realize its the first if the month and even people who get welfare and social security want to dream. I was always told that the first and fifteen are the busiest days for dream makers.

Davidonecall
12-02-12, 11:48
I guess even SW's realize its the first if the month and even people who get welfare and social security want to dream. I was always told that the first and fifteen are the busiest days for dream makers.That is good to know. I was out again last night and there was a total of only 3 BSW out. Very dead.

Maxamillion101
12-02-12, 23:58
So I know without senior status this is very difficult but charmo gave me an idea. I've got a room tonight in a nice hotel and check out is Tuesday. If anyone wants to use it I'm happy to make an arrangement with the caveat of course of me getting in on some of the action. Again, I know a longshot but happy to do it for fellow mongers. Through work I get a lot of hotels that end up unused because of events I attend so if I can make use of them, why not?

Charmo,

I know we aren't close buds but what a better time to become friends than last night. I was looking for a spot last night, last minute decided to get a room on Cicero. The dream was of a pale SW 5'3 C cups, blond hair, about a 6 on the scale. You have just made me keep my tablet with me from now on. I would have hit you back and swung by with no problem. Not that I don't have the cash for the room I just hate wasting any more money than I need to. Oh well maybe next time.

E6671
12-03-12, 09:53
I had to pick a friend up from Midway Sunday night so I decided to leave early and see if any ladies were taking advantage of the nice weather. I drove 47 from Cic to Ash by the hotel as someone posted the other day. This was between 9 and 10 and I did not see anything on my first trip. On my second trip back going West I saw two SW around 47 and California. 1 BSW and 1 HSW and both probably 5's. I kept driving West and between Pulaski and Cicero I see a lady in a long red coat and high boots walk out of a parking lot. She looks like she is walking to attract attention so I watch her as I pass to see if she makes eye contact. She does but no smile like most do to get your attention. I pulled into the gas station on the south side to make a U-turn and I watch her walking down the block while I wait for traffic. Like magic she disappears, so I drove around the block were she might have been and no luck. Cic from Midway to 47 was dead the whole time I was out also. Finally got the call that my friends plane had landed around 10:30 so that was the end of my stroll.

Jovi69
12-04-12, 15:27
I dreamt I cruised the 4-7 last night. A strange night indeed. Santa was out in his sleigh which of course drew a huge crowd. Surprisingly, the great weather doesn't seem to help the selection. I made a few passes between Cicero and Ashland and only came across the same 3 large SW's. I decided to turn down Cicero which I try to avoid due to Leo activity always being heavy. I came across what I thought was a TGTBT. White thin hottie. I swung around came out the side street with perfect timing, I was thinking. Yes! Perfect. She kept her blinders on and keep walking. I was like damn, how often do you see hot civilians walking down Cicero?

After another pass, went back to Cicero, I picked up a cute, BSW, Gigi, after the Leo check, I asked her what she had to offer? She told me, $$ for an hour and $ for half. I was like, what? The going rate is 30/50. She then changed her offer to 50/50 for $. I countered with 30 for BJ, she laughed, said 60 is the lowest she would go. I dropped her back off.

She was dressed real nice and looked clean but left my car smelling like sewer water when she got out. Weird.

I also forgot to mention that the "bus stop" girl was out. She ignored each car that stopped.

Yep, strange night. I called it a evening with much disappointment.

DWill
12-04-12, 17:14
So sorry this report is late I'm starting to make sure I report because a year on here and still a Minnie me in status is killing me. Sunday night I go out hit the casino on my way home I get sleepy and pull over to dream. When I pull over my car breakdowns and its about 2am. So I stop at a gas station get a 24 repair guy call them and wait. As I'm waiting by the pump on a small almost midget size Black lady comes up, walks right up to me grabs my nuts and says can she have a ride. Well she's about a 6 maybe 7 on the scale and I figure I would love to give her a ride wherever that may be but I'm broken down. So we sit in my car waiting on the repair guy and she is clearly high on weed and I can smell it, and its strong. So I'm gaging her at this point as a pro or non_pro? Not sure so we sit talking and she says hey take me to a hotel and let's stay the night. While the mechanic is working on the car we are sittin in it, tinted windows of course and I'm getting a BBBJ. I can't do a hotel tonight I have to get home sometime tonight but the casino excuse has bought me some time. So an hour later the car is fixed and we take off. We look for a hotel but at this point I'm tired and still 40 mins from home. So I tell her listen let's stop the BS. Pull over and dream a little harder. She says cool. Can't believe this, my car breaksdown and this happens to me how lucky can I be. So as she's giving me a BBBJ I ask her name and she says Juicy. I say really. So after the BBj. She says hey let's dream in the backseat. So I throw a condom on we climb in the back and now she's giving me a CBJ. This goes on for at least 15mins. Finally she takes off her pants, has a belly on her, but at this point who cares right. I dream mish and doggy, and greek. At this point I can't believe this and thinking there has to be a catch at some point. Well after were done she finally says hey I need cash for the hotel. So I throw her money for the hotel and drop her at Cicero and north. Was this dream to good gents or have you all ran into her before. I have her number and wonder still if she is a pro or not I didn't have to give her money for a hotel. That was all an afterthought.

DWill

Roscoe23
12-04-12, 19:12
With the weather being so nice I figured the selection would be high. Boy was I dead wrong as in it was dead for SW. Started North and Cic went north to Lawerence East then went down to 47th back and forth. A few on Cicero nothing to stop for, nothing on Lawerence and zipo on 47th. This was between 11. 3 AM.

Fdottt
12-04-12, 21:50
I dreamt I cruised the 4-7 last night. A strange night indeed. Santa was out in his sleigh which of course drew a huge crowd. Surprisingly, the great weather doesn't seem to help the selection. I made a few passes between Cicero and Ashland and only came across the same 3 large SW's. I decided to turn down Cicero which I try to avoid due to Leo activity always being heavy. I came across what I thought was a TGTBT. White thin hottie. I swung around came out the side street with perfect timing, I was thinking. Yes! Perfect. She kept her blinders on and keep walking. I was like damn, how often do you see hot civilians walking down Cicero?

After another pass, went back to Cicero, I picked up a cute, BSW, Gigi, after the Leo check, I asked her what she had to offer? She told me, $$ for an hour and $ for half. I was like, what? The going rate is 30/50. She then changed her offer to 50/50 for $. I countered with 30 for BJ, she laughed, said 60 is the lowest she would go. I dropped her back off.

She was dressed real nice and looked clean but left my car smelling like sewer water when she got out. Weird.

I also forgot to mention that the "bus stop" girl was out. She ignored each car that stopped.

Yep, strange night. I called it a evening with much disappointment.I met a gigi around 47 / cic a few weeks back and said she doesn't date black guys and she's black herself. But then I ran into her again in the mcdonalds and thought she might be to good to be true but why would she say she doesn't date black guys. The body was nice but I was still skeptical about her face wise. I didn't want to ask if she was a trannie.

DWill
12-04-12, 22:24
I ran into her. She stays away from black guys won't even get in the car with a black dude. She is black, good body, but yep her thing with black guys is somewhat silly but hey its their loss in my opinion. Anytime you limit your consumer base your product doesn't move as fast. Simple economics.

I met a gigi around 47 / cic a few weeks back and said she doesn't date black guys and she's black herself. But then I ran into her again in the mcdonalds and thought she might be to good to be true but why would she say she doesn't date black guys. The body was nice but I was still skeptical about her face wise. I didn't want to ask if she was a trannie.

Prowler069
12-05-12, 02:06
Hello everyone. I was over in River Forest doing a quick job and decided to take a prowl over on the stroll on Cicero. I came across a few BSW's and picked up one by the name of Tatiana. That was not the name she gave me but it's what her tramp stamp said. She hops in and she gets straight down to business. I asked her if I could take her back to my place and she said sure but for only 45 minutes. I asked her what was on the menu and inquired about her BJ skills. She tells me that they are great and I should have known better. I asked her how much she was looking for and she said. 20 for everything. I'm thinking that she must be a crack gal.

I continue to make small talk and sure in deed she is one. She tells me that she is waiting to dump one as she swallowed it earlier as LEO detained her for questioning and took her Brillo pad. I guess it's part of the smoking process as I know nothing about drugs. She taught me a few new street terms as I'm not up on the latest lingo. I get her to my spot and she goes to clean up and I'm thinking that this may be good. She comes back and I throw on a condom and she proceeds to perform on me for a good 20 minutes with no excitement. I tell her that she must hate doing BJ's as her skills were off. I tried giving her direction and she tried but afterwards I knew my little friend was not happy I terminated her services. She tells me what do I want her to do. Well first I want you to make me perk and let me play with her breast and then comes the hangups!

Finally, I get dressed and she goes in her pocket and gives me my money back and tells me she can find her way back. I tell her that I picked her up and would drop her back off and I did. I give the money back to her and tell her at least she tried and Merry Christmas and hope she learn to suck like she likes to smoke crack. I decide to call it a night and will stick to picking up my HSW's and WSW's. I have a nice HSW name Tune that I will have to report on soon as she has awesome skills! Until then that's all folks!

Jazz420
12-05-12, 10:25
I see her sometimes, she's a last resort ho. And you're right her BJ skills are bad but she gives a pro HJ. She does have a nice ass. And she will actually outcall for 30, never rushes.

Hello everyone. I was over in River Forest doing a quick job and decided to take a prowl over on the stroll on Cicero. I came across a few BSW's and picked up one by the name of Tatiana. That was not the name she gave me but it's what her tramp stamp said. She hops in and she gets straight down to business. I asked her if I could take her back to my place and she said sure but for only 45 minutes. I asked her what was on the menu and inquired about her BJ skills. She tells me that they are great and I should have known better. I asked her how much she was looking for and she said. 20 for everything. I'm thinking that she must be a crack gal.

I continue to make small talk and sure in deed she is one. She tells me that she is waiting to dump one as she swallowed it earlier as LEO detained her for questioning and took her Brillo pad. I guess it's part of the smoking process as I know nothing about drugs. She taught me a few new street terms as I'm not up on the latest lingo. I get her to my spot and she goes to clean up and I'm thinking that this may be good. She comes back and I throw on a condom and she proceeds to perform on me for a good 20 minutes with no excitement. I tell her that she must hate doing BJ's as her skills were off. I tried giving her direction and she tried but afterwards I knew my little friend was not happy I terminated her services. She tells me what do I want her to do. Well first I want you to make me perk and let me play with her breast and then comes the hangups!

Finally, I get dressed and she goes in her pocket and gives me my money back and tells me she can find her way back. I tell her that I picked her up and would drop her back off and I did. I give the money back to her and tell her at least she tried and Merry Christmas and hope she learn to suck like she likes to smoke crack. I decide to call it a night and will stick to picking up my HSW's and WSW's. I have a nice HSW name Tune that I will have to report on soon as she has awesome skills! Until then that's all folks!

Mr Charmo
12-05-12, 10:26
Charmo,

I know we aren't close buds but what a better time to become friends than last night. I was looking for a spot last night, last minute decided to get a room on Cicero. The dream was of a pale SW 5'3 C cups, blond hair, about a 6 on the scale. You have just made me keep my tablet with me from now on. I would have hit you back and swung by with no problem. Not that I don't have the cash for the room I just hate wasting any more money than I need to. Oh well maybe next time.I wasn't trying to be a cheap, but just spent about an hour and a half with a girl. And to leave the room there for the whole night seemed like such a waste! And it wasn't bottom of barrel place either. Though knowing my crazy ass, I'd probably still want an orgy party at my ghetto 20 spot!

Hobbies have asked if I'd be down to get a room in the past, especially married fellas that are very careful. And splitting a room with a hobby you're comfortable with seems like taking mongering the whole other level! LOL.

I considered asking the girl if shed be down to hit a couple guys same day. With whatever kind of intermission as she wants. Get some grub for her or something, maybe drinks. For us, the kink and raunch of banging a nonpro, for her guaranteed, safe gifts of two sessions in one location. Win win win situation.

Mr Charmo
12-05-12, 10:34
So I know without senior status this is very difficult but charmo gave me an idea. I've got a room tonight in a nice hotel and check out is Tuesday. If anyone wants to use it I'm happy to make an arrangement with the caveat of course of me getting in on some of the action. Again, I know a longshot but happy to do it for fellow mongers. Through work I get a lot of hotels that end up unused because of events I attend so if I can make use of them, why not?Damn, I'm gist reading this right now! LOL.

I slept at the office Sunday and Monday night, busy couple of days. Finally actually slept home last night! If I had read this I might have pursued an outcall just for the opportunity. Will keep you in mind.

I personally don't get rooms that often. Usually BP incall or nonpros that can host, or figure something else out. And have taken "classy" nonpro chick to 20 room in the ghetto.

Max, Since you're not senior do you have providers that can vouch for you / reference? Just curious. I'd be using room to spend time with my girlfriend, nothing joeys or anything. Of course!

Banks 726
12-06-12, 01:12
People who asked me for Jackies number, don't bother iming me again if you guys don't have the decency to reply back too my message like I did too yours then I don't want to deal with you. I've been gone for awhile and these were the reasons why, I'll continue too post here and there. I just don't as much nemore because of people who either freeload off numbers that people get, or ones that refuse too give out numbers. Because there planning a wedding date with dese girls, no offense too anybody just thought I'd share that with you guys

Benderedundat
12-06-12, 01:32
Picked up a BSW on Lawrence on Sunday night after the Bears debacle. Guess it wasnt night. It was just dark out, haha. Around 5 pm. Ok looking face, and I thought she had a nice body. Name is Angel. Went back to her apt for some 1/2 and 1/2 for $60. Nice clean place. As she got naked I realized her shirt and the big belt she was wearing were hiding her gut. She was also older than I thought.

She stripped right down when we got inside, we hopped on the bed, and she gave me a big wet sloppy kiss. Nice little titties and she DFK's for about 5 minutes. She then gave me about 5 minutes of really nice BBBJ. She stopped and said she wouldn't catch so she was going to put a condom on. I stopped her and told her I wouldn't so she went back at it. I finally did have to stop her because she had me on the edge. We strapped up and then we did some mad cowgirl for awhile. We thne moved to doggie with me standing and her on the bed. I hit that ass as hard as I could for 5 minutes until we were both sweaty and I came hard. She took it like a champ with no problem and no complaining. For that aone I would see her again as a cheap alternative. Have her digits and her name is "Angel".

E6671
12-06-12, 09:15
It has been a while since I have seen any SW on Cicero during my morning commute. Today I saw a BSW on Cic just south of Mad. Tall girl with a nice build, not close to being skinny but not thick. She was walking pretty fast so at first I thought it was just a lady heading for the bus stop. Then I realized she was not wearing any pants and her blouse was barely covering her a$$ cheeks. This was about 6:30 this morning. Cic and 290 has been dead in the mornings for months, maybe they are just leaving earlier. I remember when I would see three or four every morning at the gas station.

Zsteve
12-06-12, 17:17
This is actually my 3rd encounter w / Mahogany. Haven't reported on her before. 1st time I met her was at gas station on Cicero and Madison maybe 3 mos ago. We struck up a conversation as we were both checking out the bootleg movie guy's DVDs. She's young, cute, and well spoken. Initially, had no idea she was for sale. But then she asked for a ride, and one thing led to another. We ended up parking behind her building in Jackson-kostner area and getting a fabulous BBBJCIM for 30. Got the digits and called her a few weeks later. 2nd encounter, same deal. Saw her for 3rd time tonight. She's moved to La Vergne & van buren area. She offered to have me come inside her place, but I declined because I'm pretty sure I saw a guy in the front window as she came out to meet me. So we drove a little ways down Van buren past Cicero to park. BBBJCIM was as good as I remembered. Very sloppy, wet, deep throating w / lots of ball sucking action. She really gets into it. And same deal as before, but I felt her exuberance warranted a tip. Also, could've had FS, but don't like to in the car. She's vert petite, and seemed nice and tight when I played w / her pussy, so I'm looking forward to banging her soon. Certainly intend to keep her in the rotation. Looks 8/10, skills 9/10.FYI. If you got her number, it is no longer working now.

Zsteve
12-06-12, 17:43
dreamt of sissy madison & washington last night. before 1 am. kind of a weird dream, but at least not a nightmare. saw a couple of whales beached near the hotel a couple of times. old witch on kenton. nobody by 290. saw a couple on cic between the 290 & wash who looked like they might have been working, but they were gone when i swung back to check so i am not certain. saw 1 near the gas station by the hotel who looked like a decent bod in white pants, but she got in someone's suv (who pulled in the alley) before i got close enough to tell what she even looked like. even if he had not, i would have passed her up (and maybe swung around again) because i noticed (in my rearview) my uncle waiting at the light. apparently uncle wasn't interested or paying attention because he went down madison instead. there was another one in that area earlier (within an hour or so) , but i thought it looked like it might have been the one with the nasty teeth. poor girl wouldn't look bad if it wasn't for her nasty fangs. there was one other with a decent bod that i bothered to pull on over to take a look. she came up to car and motioned like she wanted to bum a cigarette but did not open the door. i don't believe she was leo, was more under the impression that she was trying to be "careful" and was looking for me to indicate she should come in. as i got a closer look, i also thought there was the possibly that (a) she was **** and (be) a guy, so i said sorry i don't have any and drove off.

Davidonecall
12-06-12, 22:54
I was out and I was by Archer and 63rd and I spotted a very nice looking HSW going south of Archer. Body a 9 and face an 8 on SW scale. I did go around for a little to make sure. I offered her a ride and she said it cold out. I told her that I'm hot in here after seeing her. She said she can warm me up for. 5. Had an amazing BBBJ for. 3 but I tip her. 1 so a total of. 4. No digits but she said she is normally out from 8pm unit 12. Will be looking foe her because I want FS from that body. Maria is her name.

Banks 726
12-07-12, 12:42
Picked up a BSW on Lawrence on Sunday night after the Bears debacle. Guess it wasnt night. It was just dark out, haha. Around 5 pm. Ok looking face, and I thought she had a nice body. Name is Angel. Went back to her apt for some 1/2 and 1/2 for $60. Nice clean place. As she got naked I realized her shirt and the big belt she was wearing were hiding her gut. She was also older than I thought.

She stripped right down when we got inside, we hopped on the bed, and she gave me a big wet sloppy kiss. Nice little titties and she DFK's for about 5 minutes. She then gave me about 5 minutes of really nice BBBJ. She stopped and said she wouldn't catch so she was going to put a condom on. I stopped her and told her I wouldn't so she went back at it. I finally did have to stop her because she had me on the edge. We strapped up and then we did some mad cowgirl for awhile. We thne moved to doggie with me standing and her on the bed. I hit that ass as hard as I could for 5 minutes until we were both sweaty and I came hard. She took it like a champ with no problem and no complaining. For that aone I would see her again as a cheap alternative. Have her digits and her name is "Angel".I got her number as well a long time ago, on my 1st encounter it was great went over too her spot she used too stay by lawrence and some side street, $40 we went at it for a good 25mins or so and it was good, I never did get a BBBJ from her but she got a nice fat ass, but then the 2nd and 3rd time I seen her she had attitude and was snapping because I wasnt finishing quick, let us know how she is in the long run because she does hit the rock and her moods can change dramatically. But overall she isn't too bad like you said thick and cheap

Mannheim
12-08-12, 01:13
Cute ass girl on Lawrence. Was on backpack too for a while.

DWill
12-08-12, 01:19
I got her number as well a long time ago, on my 1st encounter it was great went over too her spot she used too stay by lawrence and some side street, $40 we went at it for a good 25mins or so and it was good, I never did get a BBBJ from her but she got a nice fat ass, but then the 2nd and 3rd time I seen her she had attitude and was snapping because I wasnt finishing quick, let us know how she is in the long run because she does hit the rock and her moods can change dramatically. But overall she isn't too bad like you said thick and cheapDoes she stay alone or will her "cousin" pop in at the wrong time. I wouldn't mind this one. If you seniors OK it can someone PM me her number I have a CL chick to trade if possible. If not lead me to water and I will drink or teach me to cook. Whatever that saying is. Just tell me where around Lawrence I may be able to find that river and I'll fetch my own fish.

Thanks,

DWill

Jovi69
12-08-12, 02:10
I dreamt I took a ride down for 47 tonight. 9:30ish. Despite it starting to rain, selection seemed pretty good. I came across Cassandra near Pulaski. Thin, white, early twenties, maybe 5'6", with a flat stomach and a great ass. 8-9 on the SW scale. She looked like she was freezing without a coat on. She asked for 6 for a BJ and 8 for full service. I offered her 5 for full and finally agreed to 6 and a pack of smokes. We get in the gas station and she asked if she could get some snacks. She ends up getting 3 honey buns, chocolate bar, starburst and a soda. I just started laughing. Once we got to the spot, I asked her for BBBJ, she said she usually doesn't do that but would for an extra 10. I told her I just spent 17 on you at the gas station. Her skills were excellent, wet and enthusiastic. She then put the seat all the way back and put her feet on the ceiling in my car. What a site to behold. Wow. Banged her tight kitty until completion. She hopped out of my car and took a pee. She then stood up with her pants around her ankles and pulled them up with her nice ass facing a busy street. We small talked a bit. As I was dropping her at her car, she started asking for gas money. I told her, you got it all already. She asked if she could take the change in my ashtray. I let her have it. Her hottest made up for the annoying begging. I will repeat again for sure.

Davidonecall
12-08-12, 11:50
I wasn't trying to be a cheap, but just spent about an hour and a half with a girl. And to leave the room there for the whole night seemed like such a waste! And it wasn't bottom of barrel place either. Though knowing my crazy ass, I'd probably still want an orgy party at my ghetto 20 spot!

Hobbies have asked if I'd be down to get a room in the past, especially married fellas that are very careful. And splitting a room with a hobby you're comfortable with seems like taking mongering the whole other level! LOL.

I considered asking the girl if shed be down to hit a couple guys same day. With whatever kind of intermission as she wants. Get some grub for her or something, maybe drinks. For us, the kink and raunch of banging a nonpro, for her guaranteed, safe gifts of two sessions in one location. Win win win situation.You know that sound like a good idea. I'm up for this. The good thing is I travel.

DWill
12-08-12, 12:45
You know that sound like a good idea. I'm up for this. The good thing is I travel.I second that notion. I also travel a lot for business but try to not dream in other backyards. I just think that being unfamiliar with the jungle will get you bit by a lion so best to walk gingerly when I'm not in my own neck of the woods. But with a little support I may be able to slay the lions in other jungles as well especially like this.

Dwill

Maxamillion101
12-10-12, 16:06
I think its a great idea. I actually end up getting hotels for work a decent amount of the time and they usually go to waste. If anyone wants to figure out ways to coordinate that would be great. I'm sure we can work something out. Happy to work something out. These rooms usually go to waste!

I second that notion. I also travel a lot for business but try to not dream in other backyards. I just think that being unfamiliar with the jungle will get you bit by a lion so best to walk gingerly when I'm not in my own neck of the woods. But with a little support I may be able to slay the lions in other jungles as well especially like this.

Dwill

Jovi69
12-10-12, 20:07
I was undecided if I wanted to post this dream or not but decided I should to help others stay safe.

I took a ride down the 4-7 last night, late. 11ish, nothing to my likely so headed North on Cicero, headed east on Cermak to Pulaski and then west on Roosevelt. As I was nearing the intersection of Roosevelt and Cicero, Leo pulled out the side st behind me. I noticed a SW getting in a car at the Shell and so did he but he stayed behind me. As I was about to enter Berwyn he pulled me over. He asked me where I was headed, I told him home. He asked from where? I gave him an address up north. He asked if I had been drinking and then gave me a field sobriety test which I passed. He kept asking me about drinking and drugs he also searched me. He then told me I was lying, that he saw me at Cermak and Cicero. I kept insisting that was possible. He said its ok to tell him the truth, that looking for prostitutes wasn't illegal. He search my car, came back searched me again, I had to take off my shoes, he searched inside my socks, he went back and searched my car for another 15 minutes. Came back and searched me a 3rd time, the whole time grilling me about lying, drugs and booze.

He finally said, it's not often some one can pull one over on me. You can go.

DWill
12-11-12, 00:52
I was undecided if I wanted to post this dream or not but decided I should to help others stay safe.

I took a ride down the 4-7 last night, late. 11ish, nothing to my likely so headed North on Cicero, headed east on Cermak to Pulaski and then west on Roosevelt. As I was nearing the intersection of Roosevelt and Cicero, Leo pulled out the side st behind me. I noticed a SW getting in a car at the Shell and so did he but he stayed behind me. As I was about to enter Berwyn he pulled me over. He asked me where I was headed, I told him home. He asked from where? I gave him an address up north. He asked if I had been drinking and then gave me a field sobriety test which I passed. He kept asking me about drinking and drugs he also searched me. He then told me I was lying, that he saw me at Cermak and Cicero. I kept insisting that was possible. He said its ok to tell him the truth, that looking for prostitutes wasn't illegal. He search my car, came back searched me again, I had to take off my shoes, he searched inside my socks, he went back and searched my car for another 15 minutes. Came back and searched me a 3rd time, the whole time grilling me about lying, drugs and booze.

He finally said, it's not often some one can pull one over on me. You can go.Hate that happened to you buddy but I've been the victim of that at least 20 times especially in the city. Not that you have to answer but are you AA? I run into this treatment often. I have a nice car or two, prior military fought in Iraq, earned everything I have and still get pulled over with this type of treatment regularly. Not sure if its DWB or what but sorry you had to deal with that man.

Davidonecall
12-11-12, 05:05

He finally said, it's not often some one can pull one over on me. You can go.Sorry that happened to you. That help that you share that with us. One thing I know is Cicero LEO like to do that a lot. I have been lucky (knock on wood) because that have not happened to me. I have been stop but I have insurance card, DL in my hand and my hand on the steering wheel and I alway turn on the interior light. They know I'm not hiding something. So far it has worked for me. Let just be smart out there.

Jovi69
12-11-12, 09:15
Sorry that happened to you. That help that you share that with us. One thing I know is Cicero LEO like to do that a lot. I have been lucky (knock on wood) because that have not happened to me. I have been stop but I have insurance card, DL in my hand and my hand on the steering wheel and I alway turn on the interior light. They know I'm not hiding something. So far it has worked for me. Let just be smart out there.I am white. I drive a newer model sports car. I know this might sound strange but I feel being white that Cicero Leo has the attitude of what are you doing in this neighborhood? You must be looking for hookers or drugs. I wasn't speeding or driving erratic. He must have told me 10 times to just come clean with him. He also said over and over that looking for prostitutes wasn't illegal. Funny, I feel he was really disappointed that he had nothing to arrest me for.

Neckbeard
12-11-12, 11:10
Sorry to hear that happened to you Jovi but I think this is a perfect time to remind people that the police aren't there to help us. The police are there to arrest and gather enough information for the prosecutor to convict. And as DOC mentioned, don't drive dirty and have your driver license, insurance, registration, seat belt, etc. See where I'm going with this long list? Things that we can be ticketed. And this youtube video serves as a great reminder as what to not to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Davidonecall
12-11-12, 13:07
I was driving around Cicero and 48 going south. 2 beautiful "BSW" on 48 by mechanics shop and LEO on 48 on the street by gas station with there headlights off but car running. The girls were not moving (1st sign) , they were just there waiting with there arms crossed. I wonder if anyone stop to pick them up? Let keep an eye and be safe.

JohnnyBeBad
12-11-12, 13:33
Just found out from an old-timer that a s / w who has been a regular for years in the Cicero / west side area was murdered by her boyfriend several weeks ago. If you have been in and around this area going back to the early 90's, you may remember "FAYE" a w / SW, tall, mostly on the skinny side. R. I. P.

Zsteve
12-11-12, 13:39
Went out last night just before and after midnight. Cicero around Madison had nothing other than 3-4 really, really big whales by the hotel again. One on Kent, who was a bit thick, a bit old, and not interesting in the face department. Dropped by the airport and doubled back to 47, nothing (except for 2 way too thick ones around 290). Went S on Ashland a bit as someone mentioned that before. I only had luck heading towards president Garfield (actually saw two young hotties that particular day and had a nice dream concerning one of them) , but saw nothing today (other than one ugly one). Eh, it was a Monday and dark and somewhat cold. Although I have sometimes lucked out on Monday. Did not check out the N end of cicero or N Av as I didn't feel like wasting more gas, time.

SimonHeSays
12-11-12, 18:24

He finally said, it's not often some one can pull one over on me. You can go.The only reason they can get away with that shit is because people don't know their rights. What was his probable cause. And I guarantee had yo been driving a late model 100K plus car he wouldn't have harassed you. Because he would have known you had a lawyer and weren't afraid of calling him. I got pulled over once and handed them my lawyers card and told him let's go to the station and you call him now and I wasn't saying anything. Nothing. I have nothing to say! He checked my licence and insurance and said have a nice day.

Howard5354
12-11-12, 18:36
The only reason they can get away with that shit is because people don't know their rights. What was his probable cause. And I guarantee had yo been driving a late model 100K plus car he wouldn't have harassed you. Because he would have known you had a lawyer and weren't afraid of calling him. I got pulled over once and handed them my lawyers card and told him let's go to the station and you call him now and I wasn't saying anything. Nothing. I have nothing to say! He checked my licence and insurance and said have a nice day.And that is the best approach cause they can fuck your ass up big time. He knew you were looking for snatch.

Genghis2
12-11-12, 18:46
I was out and I was by Archer and 63rd and I spotted a very nice looking HSW going south of Archer. Body a 9 and face an 8 on SW scale. I did go around for a little to make sure. I offered her a ride and she said it cold out. I told her that I'm hot in here after seeing her. She said she can warm me up for. 5. Had an amazing BBBJ for. 3 but I tip her. 1 so a total of. 4. No digits but she said she is normally out from 8pm unit 12. Will be looking foe her because I want FS from that body. Maria is her name.Wow! Good for you! I haven't seen any action in Summit for years!

Will keep a lookout for this one though.

Funride128
12-11-12, 19:47
Late report from last week, I happend appon her near 4-9 and cic nice girl and good looking settled on 45 4 50/50 found a spot it was fun that girl knows how to work her mouth wish I made it to that area more often. But what's with these chicks being ok with bb? Its kind of scary! I don't think I could do it but no mention of a cover at all like it was no big deal to her but thank god I came prepared on my own hope to see her again. She said she comes out south near me every so often to see family I told her to look me up if she dose maybe she will maybe she won't worth a shot right.

Be safe

Davidonecall
12-14-12, 00:52
I was just driving around after a girl from CL cancel on me. I was by the 4-8 and Cicero and I spoted a thin BSW. I went around and picked her up. As she got in I notice that I have seen her before. She told me her name was chocolate drop but she had a different name before. I told her I have a room. She said because she know who I was that she had a friend in the next block. I agreed. I had the 2 BSW. I think she said that her friends name was Britney. Now I did have fun because I got an amazing BBBJ and Greek (Cover) for $.2 + I tip. 2 for the very un rushed good time that I had. I do have her digits for seniors or some of the trusted members.

JVD1954
12-14-12, 08:05
Was cruising the ol 4-7 last night. Saw quite a few girls out. What caught my eye was a very cute brunette by Pulaski. Turned off asked if she needed a lift, hops in I see she's around 21, Hispanic, and hot. I was shocked she was a SW. We cruised for a bit finally get to dreaming, .4 for CBJ. She had asked a few times to make sure I had a cover, don't known if she was being extra safe, or trying to upsell a BBJ. Named Melissa, no digits, claimed she's out a lot, my first time seeing her.

Taco Cat
12-14-12, 09:14
Has anyone picked up any girls around Milwaukee and Belmont? My SO always says how she sees SW walking by the Taco Bell right there. I have not seen any around there, but I live real close and will be sure to go through if there is anything worthwhile.

PappaDog
12-14-12, 19:18
Has anyone picked up any girls around Milwaukee and Belmont? My SO always says how she sees SW walking by the Taco Bell right there. I have not seen any around there, but I live real close and will be sure to go through if there is anything worthwhile.I have but its been awhile. Usually can find them anywhere from Pulaski to California along Milwaukee.

Mr Charmo
12-14-12, 20:38
Has anyone picked up any girls around Milwaukee and Belmont? My SO always says how she sees SW walking by the Taco Bell right there. I have not seen any around there, but I live real close and will be sure to go through if there is anything worthwhile.I'm not nearly as into SWs as I was a while back. Busy schedule doesn't allow. No wiggle room for the off chance I get sent to the clink!

What time has she noticed SWs? Seems like a longshot if you're not in the area.

A friend made a comment today about how someone she knows just west of Fullerton and Kedzie has been complaining of all the SWs that take cars to the alley behind their house. I didn't know this was a hot spot. I assume its Fullerton. This is a bit closer for me

Mannheim
12-14-12, 23:41
Yea they're over there. Awfully slim picking with a few trannies mixed in. Mostly they walk Milwaukee from Belmont to central park. There's a bus stop near central park with a bench, always some lizard there.

Taco Cat
12-15-12, 00:32
I'm not nearly as into SWs as I was a while back. Busy schedule doesn't allow. No wiggle room for the off chance I get sent to the clink!

What time has she noticed SWs? Seems like a longshot if you're not in the area.

A friend made a comment today about how someone she knows just west of Fullerton and Kedzie has been complaining of all the SWs that take cars to the alley behind their house. I didn't know this was a hot spot. I assume its Fullerton. This is a bit closer for meI live pretty close to there and one time caught some guy getting head right in the middle of the ally. Car off and all. WTF people? I was jealous as hell though.

Vick123
12-15-12, 01:55
Has anyone picked up any girls around Milwaukee and Belmont? My SO always says how she sees SW walking by the Taco Bell right there. I have not seen any around there, but I live real close and will be sure to go through if there is anything worthwhile.I'd stay away from this area. Mostly trannies or SW's you wouldn't want to risk getting pinched for. Have never seen anything decent. Actually I see the same 2 trannies over and over. But if there is something better let us know!

Jimmy TwoTimes
12-15-12, 03:59
Have had a few dreams in the Roosevelt area around Austin in last year or so. Curious what others have experienced.

Had one very nice experience and got some of the best head ever from a WSW that lived just north of Roosevelt a few blocks east of Austin. Kept going back, never found similar again.

Last 2 were nightmares. Picked up a BSW first time around 8. Neighborhood was crowded and she was skankier than I realized. Went to drop her off and give her $.20 and she starts screaming at me. Second one was similar, but with WSW, dirty blonde hair. She was clearly high / on nod. Seemed chill until I has second thoughts. Actually bought her McDonalds and same deal- $.2 at dropoff, no service and this one also does the screaming thing, tries to get keys, etc. I threw $10 out window and told her I would call cops, so she finally left.

Must be a bunch of tore up junkies around there. Obvious bad judgement by me both times. Sure are a lot of hot latinas around there, but all civilians.

Been looking for more in the area. Looked around Maywood a lot, seems like nothing but chickenheads. My best luck is always on north end of Cis.

Be careful out there

JohnnyBeBad
12-15-12, 13:35
Have had a few dreams in the Roosevelt area around Austin in last year or so. Curious what others have experienced.

Had one very nice experience and got some of the best head ever from a WSW that lived just north of Roosevelt a few blocks east of Austin. Kept going back, never found similar again.

Last 2 were nightmares. Picked up a BSW first time around 8. Neighborhood was crowded and she was skankier than I realized. Went to drop her off and give her $.20 and she starts screaming at me. Second one was similar, but with WSW, dirty blonde hair. She was clearly high / on nod. Seemed chill until I has second thoughts. Actually bought her McDonalds and same deal- $.2 at dropoff, no service and this one also does the screaming thing, tries to get keys, etc. I threw $10 out window and told her I would call cops, so she finally left.

Must be a bunch of tore up junkies around there. Obvious bad judgement by me both times. Sure are a lot of hot latinas around there, but all civilians.

Been looking for more in the area. Looked around Maywood a lot, seems like nothing but chickenheads. My best luck is always on north end of Cis.

Be careful out thereHaven't ben around Austin / Roosevelt in sometime, but years ago used to find so untapped talent usually early morning hours.

Benderedundat
12-16-12, 11:09
Heading west on Lawrence ave on Sunday morning. 6:30 am. The usual Black Trannies that are near the blood bank just east of Kimball. Two tall ugly trannies. Then west of Kimball, two white SWs strolling between Central Park and Kimball. Did not partake as I did not have time, but wanted to report as its the first action I have seen on Lawrence in a long time. Funny thing was I was thinking about giving myself extra time this morning just in case, but it didn't work out.

PlStandard
12-16-12, 16:33
Can anyone say about what time these 4 7 dreams are? Spent three hours mongering this morning from 4:00AM until 7:00 doing the stroll Ashland to cic to arch, and back; nothing. Finally finished the dream with a tubby on cic, by two 90 but no the dream girl I had in mind. I need a winter regular, early sun morn's, where are all the cuties that love their job?

Zsteve
12-16-12, 18:33
Was out Thurs night Fri morning. As usual, saw a couple whales by the Wash hotel off Cic. Spun down Kenton and saw 3 that did not look good. Went by 290 and wasn't impressed. Spun back round a couple of times and saw a couple that looked acceptable and then saw two young lovelies walking towards 290. Lost sight of them and decided they were not on their way to work. Spun round again a couple times and saw the two young lovelies by 290, so went to offer them a ride. A whale started swimming up much faster to the car than them, so I left and came from the other direction. Selected one for. 40 and took her to one of the notels. She was 19 (was even I'd'd at the notel) and said her friend was 18. Kind of wish I had gotten both, but my funds were low. Nice firm body. Good skills. Asked for her number, but she did not currently have one. Gave her mine and hope she calls eventually. Asked how often she comes out and she said she is usually on Mich maybe around 95th and a bit south. Anyone ever try that area? If so, is it better or worse than around Cic and Mad?

Mannheim
12-16-12, 20:44
Put the old stomping grounds to the test right after the bear game. Nothing on norf cis so I shot up Belmont to Milwaukee. Right at Hamlin huge chested LSW with her funbags really spilling out of her shirt. She was shouting at a pickup truck but I was still able to swoop in for a clean steal. Sorry red pickup.

Her name was Margarita and had one tattoo on her breast but they were very nice. The brain was no good, most likely cause she was all drunk and stinking my car up like a wet bar rag. Took a look at her nice panties and ass because she was wearing a long skirt that was easy to pull up. This girl was so hammered I could have robbed hervblind for a change. But anyway she caused a huge fuss because I didn't want drop her off a few minutes away.

She started pretending to call her pimp or be. F saying they were coming to f me up and she wasn't getting out. Dang, I hate it when this happens I say to myself. Basically I kissed her ass and took her close to her location with out putting myself in danger of any kind of setup.

This kind of thing has happened to me a half dozen times. Each time I play it cool and everything has worked out fine. But everytime I'm contemplating just knocking her out cold. Just bringing it up cause it was just mentioned in the other post.

Veroguy
12-16-12, 20:54
Put the old stomping grounds to the test right after the bear game. Nothing on norf cis so I shot up Belmont to Milwaukee. Right at Hamlin huge chested LSW with her funbags really spilling out of her shirt. She was shouting at a pickup truck but I was still able to swoop in for a clean steal. Sorry red pickup.

Her name was Margarita and had one tattoo on her breast but they were very nice. The brain was no good, most likely cause she was all drunk and stinking my car up like a wet bar rag. Took a look at her nice panties and ass because she was wearing a long skirt that was easy to pull up. This girl was so hammered I could have robbed hervblind for a change. But anyway she caused a huge fuss because I didn't want drop her off a few minutes away.

She started pretending to call her pimp or be. F saying they were coming to f me up and she wasn't getting out. Dang, I hate it when this happens I say to myself. Basically I kissed her ass and took her close to her location with out putting myself in danger of any kind of setup.

This kind of thing has happened to me a half dozen times. Each time I play it cool and everything has worked out fine. But everytime I'm contemplating just knocking her out cold. Just bringing it up cause it was just mentioned in the other post.Easy way out? Just say you will drop her off at the police station. Works EVERY time. Tell her that she jumped in your vic. At a stop sign and demanded $$. She will get out in a second. LOL It does work thou.

Vero, WAY down here in FL

PghTraveler
12-17-12, 20:16
Moving to Chicago from the East SF Bay Area soon, and I'm really worried about a SW dry spell. Oakland seems pretty much to be a cornucopia of young ebony spinners in need of quick cash, and what's a little gunfire when there's pussy to be had? We are pretty spoiled. I've searched around and it's been hard to find information on CHI-looks like this is the best place. I'm surprised that there isn't more street activity, given how big the city is and how many people need money. Is it just that you guys still pay your cops? .

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your dreams and hopefully contributing some soon.

Mannheim
12-18-12, 14:33
Moving to Chicago from the East SF Bay Area soon, and I'm really worried about a SW dry spell. Oakland seems pretty much to be a cornucopia of young ebony spinners in need of quick cash, and what's a little gunfire when there's pussy to be had? We are pretty spoiled. I've searched around and it's been hard to find information on CHI-looks like this is the best place. I'm surprised that there isn't more street activity, given how big the city is and how many people need money. Is it just that you guys still pay your cops? .

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your dreams and hopefully contributing some soon.Funny stuff, yea Leo gets a lot pressure here being the murder capital and all. You shouldn't worry too much about them ruining your time here as long as your not obvious and idiotic on the scene.

Now as far as the ladies, yea Chicago is a big city, so they are spread about. It be nice if there was one be all have all strip, but not here. There's a few well known drags that will produce even in Chicago's minus 15 degree wind chills in winter. You'll find them when you get here. The west side and southwest sides are notorious but girls are still being had in the far southern reaches and northern most reaches.

When you get here throw a post up and let us know what neighborhood you're staying near and plenty of guys will point you in the right direction.

PghTraveler
12-18-12, 19:01
Funny stuff, yea Leo gets a lot pressure here being the murder capital and all.Sadly, Oakland's at 123 murders this year with a population of only 395, 000, so we're worse than you are, per capita. There's one major strip for SWs, International Blvd. There's a ton of activity at all hours, even though LE does take time to harass the girls. (Funny, I never see them harassing the pimps who stand a block or two away. Wonder why that is?)

Now as far as the ladies, yea Chicago is a big city, so they are spread about.That makes a lot of sense. I'm hoping to find something to find near Rogers Park, though I'm OK with making the drive to the S and SW.

Prowler069
12-19-12, 19:40
Well I was out on the prowl looking for a nice white head nurse so I thought I will hit a few areas I haven't hit in a while. I did the Lawrence stroll and there was a little talent WSW and BSW but nothing I would partake in. I did run into a bozo that was trying to sell me his girlfriend. Young Latino male looking to get deported as he was trying to start a confrontation. I told the kid do you want to go to jail and he backed down really quick and apologized.

So on to the Milwaukee stroll and I see a few Polish girls sitting at the bus stop that was trying to flag me down. I move on to the North Ave stroll and before I get there I run into Missy a 29 WSW with a nice set of girls and a little belly. She come up to my car and says do you want a date and I say fuck no but I can give you a ride. She responds back and say that will be fine. She jumps in and I ride off to nowhere land as she tells me this story about some monger wanted her to spend the night for five rocks. So I figured she's a rock star and let me see what I can get so we do LE check and I asked her whats on the menu. .50 for BJ and $ for full service and I tell her I will be dropping her back off and she counters. 40 and then. 30. I hold my bluff and tell. 20 for a nice BJ and she obliged only if I took her to score before hand and we all know that it's a No No.

The little head says go ahead and we go and guess what we see the Narcs looking for a dealer stash and I'm like hell no let me get out of here. So I take her up around Milwaukee and found a nice spot and this girl had really nice skills as she told me she can make any man pop within 5 minutes. She performed very well and took directions. She tells me that she has been a rock star since she was 13 and has three kids and lives up around Jefferson Park. She asked would I drop her off at home and I respond maybe and she says for another. 10 she will blow me again and of course the little head is rooting me on so of course I obliged and off we go. Her girls was really nice and she proposed that I take her up with her friend for a all righter for $$ and she gives me all the menu prices. She gave me a driving BJ to her destination which took me about 20 minutes to get there as she smoke it like she was smoking crack. She said she works that area but I haven't seen her so fellows look out for Missy with a tramp stamp and a tattoo on her wrist with her daughters name that begins with a M!

Happy Holidays & Happy Hunting

OngBak15
12-20-12, 05:44
I was just in the mood to burn some gas and check out the normal spots. At around 2:30am Thursday, I ran into Cassandra under the bridge on North before the gas station. From afar she was 8 WSW but when I got up close she was a low 6 WSW. We exchange the normal getting to know yous and then she says. 40 for all. I partake and get her digits. She is nice enough girl but as I was dropping her off, I saw a hotter LSW not 2 blocks from where I found Cassandra. I was on alert because I saw a tow truck canvasing the area but soon realized that he was looking for some fun also.

Truthfu11
12-20-12, 13:50
Haven't heard anything about the Christmas Ho's this year. Anyone have any experience? I'm sure the economy hasn't improved so much that they have stopped coming out in December.

Mannheim
12-21-12, 11:28
Sadly, Oakland's at 123 murders this year with a population of only 395, 000, so we're worse than you are, per capita. There's one major strip for SWs, International Blvd. There's a ton of activity at all hours, even though LE does take time to harass the girls. (Funny, I never see them harassing the pimps who stand a block or two away. Wonder why that is?)

That makes a lot of sense. I'm hoping to find something to find near Rogers Park, though I'm OK with making the drive to the S and SW.Trust me bro, capita don't mean sheet. Only cuz were talking people dieing, so ever number echoes loud.. New York city seems to be doing something right cause they see violence reduction every year with their lowest murder rates since the 1960s. People and kids get killed here daily, with dozens of shootings daily. Doesn't happen in Oakland, just on the weekends right?

Anywho, you should find some action on Clark or Sheridan in Roger's park.

Harro
12-22-12, 09:08
Tried to dream on 6000w today from irv down to division and I couldn't even sleep a wink from 4am to 6am. Nothing at all, not even a nightmare. Lots of pork out too.

Benderedundat
12-22-12, 13:38
That BSW Angel that I picked up on Lawrence about a month back is looking for some Chtistmas presents. She's mid 30's, Kinda thick with a bit of a belly. Good oral skills and can take a pounding. I have repeated and an to again. Good value, considering she has a clean, safe place. Has a place near 6 corners. $60 is what I paid. YMMV. Number to trade for seniors only please.

Fdottt
12-22-12, 16:14
Met BSW by gas station on madison / kilbourn. She was 19/20 (I forgot) and took her to motel where I proceeded to pound her vag til she couldn't take it no more because I was too big. Charge 50. Took her number and need to repeat.

Jimmy TwoTimes
12-23-12, 13:27
Just before the rain started last Wed (10ish) , I took a ride north on Cicero.

Had a dream I met a blonde WSW just before Fullerton. Name Olivia. Started CBB, went BBJCIM for. 4 total. Nice experience, would repeat. Said she doesn't have a phone, but lives near Diversey. She mentioned leo might recognize her since she is regular- that was a bit of a concern, but no issues.

Mercedes100
12-24-12, 10:17
Just before the rain started last Wed (10ish) , I took a ride north on Cicero.

Had a dream I met a blonde WSW just before Fullerton. Name Olivia. Started CBB, went BBJCIM for. 4 total. Nice experience, would repeat. Said she doesn't have a phone, but lives near Diversey. She mentioned leo might recognize her since she is regular- that was a bit of a concern, but no issues.I met her also on Wednesday about 6am. A cup. 22, thin Good skills. I have not sen her before and hope she stays around for awhile

Mr Charmo
12-25-12, 04:03
Driving home- BSW on north, east of damen. I swung in just to sa hi. 30s, bit heavy, something weird going on wih eyelashes.

Not my type. Was just curious of wha was out there. Though I'd guess she can suck a mean one. Not for me

Jovi69
12-27-12, 10:21
I had a dream Wed night. I took a cruise around North Ave. I ran into a LSW named Ahvi or Avi. Picked her up on Pulaski, just south of North Ave. Her English was really poor. From a distance she appeared to be a 8-9 on the SW scale but more like a 6-7 up close. She was short with big jacks. After some haggling, she agreed to 25 for a BJ. Full service was unavailable. She went really fast and wouldn't take much in her mouth. I asked her multiple times to slow down and take more in but she just ignored me and kept going. I tried to play with her huge jacks but she stopped and said, I know like. I asked her again to slow down, she just kept going so I grabbed the top of her head and just pushed down, she took it all in and I could feel the drool running down the boys. As I was finishing, she just stopped and said, I know like that. I should have just kept the pressure on her head. I wish I could have seen those jacks. I didn't ask for digits and probably won't repeat.

DWill
12-27-12, 23:49
Was out near 290 and hit it down four6±1 and uncle was out in full force. I saw three cars getting towed after being pulled over. Multiple SUVs, marked and unmarked in the dark side streets up and down the 23+24. I wasn't out looking for anything but did notice the heavy presence and figured I will warn anyone who may be swinging out that way tonight. Not a good night you will not sleep well enough to have any good dreams only nightmares.

Davidonecall
12-28-12, 14:46
Was out near 290 and hit it down four6±1 and uncle was out in full force. I saw three cars getting towed after being pulled over. Multiple SUVs, marked and unmarked in the dark side streets up and down the 23+24. I wasn't out looking for anything but did notice the heavy presence and figured I will warn anyone who may be swinging out that way tonight. Not a good night you will not sleep well enough to have any good dreams only nightmares.DWill is right. LEO was out and looking at all car. I just did a quick spin and stop by a gas station and there was a very nice AA girl on the phone saying to someone to pick her up because somebody just wasted her time. I really wanted to say something but I already had someone waiting for me and there was some kids trying to talk to her. It seem like LEO was looking for someone because one unmarked just slow down to look me over then continued.

Eastsideguy69
12-28-12, 21:13
DWill is right. LEO was out and looking at all car. I just did a quick spin and stop by a gas station and there was a very nice AA girl on the phone saying to someone to pick her up because somebody just wasted her time. I really wanted to say something but I already had someone waiting for me and there was some kids trying to talk to her. It seem like LEO was looking for someone because one unmarked just slow down to look me over then continued.Got a close call three weeks ago. Cixxxo onto 29zero, saw 2 Black girls, unbelivable clean. But when offerred 'them the ride, they refused to get in the car and continued asked if "fxxk" is needed. Finally understood and drove off. A rusty town car was right behind me as I pulling off.

Be careful, all. Do not let your guard down.

Kda Kodiac
12-29-12, 14:05
Had some time Wed night and decided to look for some talent. I did the Cic stroll from 290 to round Fullerton. Did not see much that even caught my eye. On my way for Fullerton back I get pulled over. After the normal pleasantries I was informed I was driving erratically. Told to get out of car and then the questions and car exam and more questions, After getting out of the car and then in the car was told to drive away. Not my most best performance, no talent, rattled me, and no release. Leo presence is definitely there, or maybe I can't drive.

Stay safe.

Zsteve
12-29-12, 14:25
Late Thursday night continuing into Friday morning I dreamed I left Danny Ry an at 4 7 and cruised west. Went south on Ash land because someone mentioned it once. I've done that several times and only had a very pretty dream once. The rest of the time it was a desert and a complete waste of time, same Thurs. Said hello to Mr. Gar field, turned back round, and continued west 4 7. Dreamed Casimir Pul as ki and I went north and south a bit and saw nothing. Continued west. 4 7 was dry the entire way until I saw a BSW coming out of the Cit go by Ko lin. Turned around and for a second look as saw she was a bit too thick in the thighs are back for my taste, so continued on and a tiny bit past Cic before heading N (never had much luck going s).

Nothing until 2 90 where I saw a BSW and WSW, didn't get a good look and thought I'd swing back for a second look later. Went east with Dolly Mad ison a bit and checked out the areas around there and saw a couple of old, fat, or just plain uglies. Went back to see what I missed by 2 90 and W was gone, B was also a little too thick for my taste, so I stopped and had some breakfast further S. Came back again and W was there, she had red tint to her hair, fairly skinny and decent (but somewhat plain) face. She spoke to me from outside the car (which concerned me somewhat). We started talking a bit and I wound up asking if she did certain sex acts. She said yeah and asked if I wanted to go.

I had no desire to ask the next question and since she had not already given the answer, I decided to go, just in case. I also decided not to ask her a very innocent question about her current desire, such as "how much do you want to do that". To which she might answer, so much that I would do just about anyone right now, or not very much, I'd really have to find the right guy. Wasn't too concerned about the man from uncle, but figured she might misinterpret the question and get offended or something and why risk that.

Went back by Mad ison and ran into someone I've met before.

Panderus
12-29-12, 21:32
I'm in town for a visit from the West Coast.

Got together with some relatives on Friday night in the near west suburbs and afterward decided to take a look around at some of the strolls.

Went to Summit to see if I could find Maria, the woman mentioned in a previous post by Davidonecall. The 63rd and Archer area was empty.

So I went to Cicero Avenue between 47th Street and Archer. Saw a heavyset BSW on the west side of Cicero walking south. Then spotted a nice looking WSW. Hair in a tight ponytail wearing a red jacket. Spotted her again as I was heading north. Did a turn around and asked if she needed a ride. She came over to the passenger side but I wasn't comfortable doing a pickup in such an open area. Tried to get her to go down a sidestreet but she continued north on Cicero toward 47th. Not bad looking once I saw her up close.

The forecast has it cold over the weekend so not sure there will be much activity.

Slayer88
12-30-12, 19:44
Met BSW, a little thick, on Friday night / sat morn was too cold for me in the car. She said her place, took a chance.

About 15 mins away. Nice big apt (suprising).40 for BJ and FS. Opted for BJ (covered) gave me a nice 20 minute BJ (sloppy ball sucking). Will def repeat because so close to. Me

Fdottt
12-30-12, 20:43
Met BSW on Kenton and took her to motel and pounded her vag for 50. She was alright body wise, thick but I didn't like her facewise. If it wasnt for her face, I probably would repeat. She had a light skinned friend who I might look into if I see her in the area again.

SouthSideAndy
12-31-12, 17:04
Was out with some friends in the area so I figured I'd cruise around. Turned into the longest cruise ever but thankfully it finally paid off. Hit up North starting around 1:30/2am, nothing much up and down, saw 1 or 2 potentials but they were gone by time I turned around, good chance they were just girls walking home. Then proceeded to head down to Cic and 4-7. Just south of 290 there was the usual 2 BSW by the fast food place and then a tiny W / HSW a block south of them, turned around and Leo was talking to her so I was out of there. A few other rough BSWs were sighted as well. Went S on Cic first, stopped at the new Shell for a stay awake beverage. Two different stacked BSWs in there (at different times tho) as they were dealing with some car outside. I think I've seen them in the area regularly, decided not to bother because I remember other reports saying they were overpriced. Cruised up and down 47 for ages and saw a BBW BSW by the bus stop after Kedzie. Later on saw a thicker, short BSW who's always there closer to Western. Attempted to do the p / you but I would ask her if she needed a ride and she would counter with no and ask if I need anything else, I hate this and this happened twice more that night. BBW WSW on Cic by 50th pulled the same deal, as the night went on I found my standards lowering and almost picked up a BSW by side street by Starbucks and she looked a bit sketchy and she even pulled the same banter with me. What is with these girls on this strip as this isn't the first night they won't go for the need a ride line, sorry but I'm not putting my self at anymore unneeded risk than I have to, I just wonder why the protocol seems to be different here, as they always want to talk business outside.

Anyways, saw a couple more BSWs but one was hanging w / previously mentioned BBW WSW so I passed. BTW, sorry to the monger in the white buick who I ended tailing twice on the turn around, I think I spooked you on the first time, hopefully you went home happy in the end. So I decided to do one final go around and jackpot! At about 49th and Cic I pick up a slightly thick HSW. 24, who follows the need a ride protocol, I thank her for being easy to deal with. Definitely a pretty girl, name was Bianca, she just moved round there but been in the game for a bit, thickness comes from a few kids, but a really great attitude. Half Mex / half PR, got BBBJCIM for. 4 plus small tip, kinda strange style but it wasn't bad just had to get used to it, a bit chatty once she gets comfortable, no cell but she says she should be out regularly but this was almost 5am and she just went out at 4am so hopefully she's normally out earlier. Definitely would recommend her, hopefully she'll have digits soon. Sorry for the exhaustingly long report but now you have a feel for how my night felt to me! Probably why I don't post much since people would probably get sick of these, plenty of info in my noggin though. Happy new year and be safe!

Panderus
12-31-12, 19:12
As I had some time to spare decided to see if there might be action on 16th Street (between Kostner and Cicero Avenue) as had been written up during the summer.

Took Roosevelt east to Kostner, turned south to 16th Street and then made a right to go west. This was just before noon.

At 16th and Kilbourn was a not bad looking white woman wearing a winter jacket and knit cap. I slowed down, caught her eye, and made a motion with my hand if she needed a ride. I got a smile back. So I went down Kilbourn and turned around. The woman went to the other side of the street so she was on the passenger side when I pulled up. I rolled down the window and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was waiting for someone that had been set up by a "friend" (and I took friend to mean pimp). She was holding a cell phone and was attractive. But then I do like brunettes. Her mannerisms though made me think she was on something. And she never answered my question about the ride. So I thanked her and took off down 16th Street toward Cicero.

Later in the afternoon I drove down 16th again to see if there was any action and the street was empty.

DWill
12-31-12, 20:30
As I had some time to spare decided to see if there might be action on 16th Street (between Kostner and Cicero Avenue) as had been written up during the summer.

Took Roosevelt east to Kostner, turned south to 16th Street and then made a right to go west. This was just before noon.

At 16th and Kilbourn was a not bad looking white woman wearing a winter jacket and knit cap. I slowed down, caught her eye, and made a motion with my hand if she needed a ride. I got a smile back. So I went down Kilbourn and turned around. The woman went to the other side of the street so she was on the passenger side when I pulled up. I rolled down the window and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was waiting for someone that had been set up by a "friend" (and I took friend to mean pimp). She was holding a cell phone and was attractive. But then I do like brunettes. Her mannerisms though made me think she was on something. And she never answered my question about the ride. So I thanked her and took off down 16th Street toward Cicero.

Later in the afternoon I drove down 16th again to see if there was any action and the street was empty.You did right. Read the rules you followed them perfectly. No conversation outside the car. Nit sure who these were you ran into but protocol hasn't changed in years, a pt least that's what I was told.

Panderus
01-01-13, 05:06
Had been out in the northwest suburbs to see in the new year with some friends. On the way back to where I was staying decided to check out some strolls between 2 and 2:30 am.

Went east on Madison from 17th Street to First Avenue through Maywood. Another poster mentioned this area can at times be ripe with girls. It was empty when I drove through.

Made the mistake of taking Madison all the way east to Cicero Avenue. Passed Austin the police presence intensified. Patrol cars and SUVs idling on the side of the street or in the median, likely looking for drunk drivers. I did see what looked like two BSW.

Turned south on Cicero to Roosevelt and went west. That is when I spotted a youngish white girl, jet black hair in a white coat with hood a few blocks east of Laramie. Did a turn around and then another on a sidestreet to get a closer look. She was not bad looking but there was something about her that said stay away. I don't think she was part of a sting but she seemed crazy.

Right after leaving this girl as I am heading west on Roosevelt I see the flashing lights of a police cruiser coming up behind me. I pull to the right to the let a Cicero Police SUV zip by. And breathe a sigh of relief. I was so glad I did not pick up that girl. It was also my signal to call it a night.

Jovi69
01-04-13, 10:22
I had a dream that I took a ride down North Ave Thursday night. After a few passes, I ran into Jessica, LSW, waiting at the bus stop just west of Pulaski. From a distance she appeared to be a 7 on the SW scale. The tough thing about looking is the bulky clothing and puffy coats. It hides a bit too much. While she appeared skinny her coat was hiding her belly. Nice girl, see cups, offered me full service for. 45. She had no protection so I opted for the BJ. Decent skills, she never asked for the cash and I gave it to her after completion. I may repeat but my standard is to find another Ashley or Cassandra. I prefer the skinny, spinner types

Midnight Riser
01-04-13, 19:12
Was strolling down cicero east of 47th when I saw 2 BSW. Clean well dressed. Was a bit scared to take the chance so I asked if gi gi needed a ride thick sexy and had a playful personality. A bit expensive but it was well worth it. She offered the 2 girl special and I might try it sat. She is also available for out calls.

Of course every thing covered but still good

Sxywelder
01-07-13, 20:39
Was strolling down cicero east of 47th when I saw 2 BSW. Clean well dressed. Was a bit scared to take the chance so I asked if gi gi needed a ride thick sexy and had a playful personality. A bit expensive but it was well worth it. She offered the 2 girl special and I might try it sat. She is also available for out calls.

Of course every thing covered but still goodWow I met Gigi a cpl weeks ago. Got CBJ for 40. Awesome body. Thick as hell too. I've been meaning to call her up.

Mercedes100
01-08-13, 16:41
Was going to work on Monday when I spotted Olivia on Cicero near Belmont. Blond. 5'2" 115 be cups. Nice session. 35 for a BBBJ. Spotted her again today and what the hell stopped again. She likes to please.

That Guy 210
01-08-13, 19:22
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/com-play-with-me-1-gorgeous-sexy-wild-hottie-two-hot-two-handle-specials-call-now-20/10335232

Might also be seen near midway. Will rip you off.

Jovi69
01-10-13, 13:17
I had a dream on Wed night that I took a cruise down North Ave. I met a Russian girl name Catitanya or something like that. Nice girl, A cups, nice ass. Agreed to. 3 for an excellent, enthusiastic BJ. When she started to give me one, she just pulled down her pants and said if you want more to just let her know. Gave her the money after completion plus a tip for the excellent skills.

She had lost her phone earlier in the evening so I gave her a ride to where she thinks she lost it.

I will repeat.

TheBard
01-10-13, 22:15
I haven't had much time lately to go out mongering, but I finally had the chance early today around 3am. I cruised around cic and 47 and saw about 3 BSW up and down cic. I stopped by the gas station on the west side of the street and spoke with one of the BSW. Didn't get her name but she wanted. 5 for BJ. I tried to talk her down to. 3 but she declined so I left.

After some more cruising I can across a WSW named Debra on 47 near Kolmar. She is about 5 on the scale. About 30-35 skinny, looked like she probably likes crack. Was going to pass, but like I said I haven't had much time to go out so I stopped. She jumped in and acted like we met before, which we haven't. I just played along and told her yeah I for got the prices. She wanted. 3 for BBBJCIM. Went to a good spot and she performed above average. Hands were roaming where ever I wanted and did not rush at all.

Gave her. 05 tip and dropped her back off. She gave me her digits and said its. 5 for half and half. Would repeat. Willing to trade her number.

Bobnacho23
01-13-13, 06:33
I've been going down Jefferson and Center and nothing up to Larkin nothing at all I have a number if willing to trade big tits and ass.

Gbaby31
01-13-13, 09:59
I was out early this morning around 12-1am and LEO was out everywhere on the 47 even with the rain I thought I would be able to catch something, I seen one WSW walking by the new Walgreens that was built on Cicero and archer body looked good was going to stop but the. Seen LEO strolling threw the alley ways and a few where parked on the side streets with there lights off talking to some SW that was enough for me to call it a night

BigTimeLoser
01-13-13, 12:09
Anyone seen Megan lately? The one that hangs around Cicero between Division and Fullerton? She was out often between 10pm-1am during the summer and fall, not not so much as of late.

Fdottt
01-13-13, 13:26
Met BSW near gas station with blonde hair and fat ass walking down 47th around 10pm. Didn't partake but did take her number for future use.

WallStreetBull
01-13-13, 22:02
You might want to migrate more towards Chicago hasn't been any movement from Joliet area in a while I'm near the area and have yet to find any good investments down here.

I've been going down Jefferson and Center and nothing up to Larkin nothing at all I have a number if willing to trade big tits and ass.

Teto1977
01-13-13, 22:30
Had a dream about this girl that I was driving down Cicero going south and saw a WSW by the viaduct before Lake steet and I drove around the block so I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes and got in. She said. 3 for BBBJTC so I said ok, before she started she said let me open my jacket to see if this helps, and WOW, I mean nice ones were there. I've been trying to find her but no luck.

Jovi69
01-17-13, 00:06
So I had a dream on Wed night that I took a cruise down North Ave. I passed a white, tall, brunette. Didn't get a great look at her so I swung back around for another look. I decided I would take a chance even though I wasn't sure of her face and she was bundled up. She hopped in, send her name was JB. She had a just ok face with with super thin eyebrows. She unzipped her coat and my reaction was OMFG, super nice rack. We found a spot and finally agreed to 50/50 for 6. Not to brag but she commented on my size and then said, watch this, she proceeded with a magic trick, making something disappear. She came up laughing and said, how's that for talent! Moved on to doggie, she had a perfect ass. To sum it up, she had a stripper body, nice girl, went out of her way to small talk and act interested. You just have to get past her face. She said, her phone was in the shop so I gave her my number and told her to call me as soon as she can.

Roscoe23
01-18-13, 00:59
OK so was out Wed afternoon on the 47 strip. Was going to call it quits at about 5 and decided to get a fill up at micky the's and was approached by a set of blond twins looking for some fun. One looked pretty hard with bad teeth however the other (cassandra) was pretty nice. Sat and talked with them for a little but just couldn't pull the trigger, they were with some guy they said was a cousin. Got digits and they are good, does anyone have any info on these two. Pm me if would prefer.

Harro
01-18-13, 17:59
I drive around literally all day and sometimes I get luck sometimes but the rest is just waiting for my next trip to the gas station. If anyone wants to swap numbers, pm me. I have a couple of nice girls.

Genghis2
01-18-13, 20:05
You might want to migrate more towards Chicago hasn't been any movement from Joliet area in a while I'm near the area and have yet to find any good investments down here.Yep, follow the thread you replied to and I agree. No action in Joliet. There used to be but the boats allowed LEO to ramp up their presence and the girls are all gone. Used to meet a BP girl at the hotel there, but Uncle tricked her and she is gone. I guess they just want the money going to the boats and don't' want to spread the wealth. I'll bet that if they were a bit looser in their enforcement, there would be lots more people coming down there looking for a good time in more than one way.

DWill
01-20-13, 03:22
Ran into K today, blond tall, streets taking a toll on her body. Sorry to the monger in the white car, you know what I mean. Just wanted to get her number. She's about a 6 on the SW scale. Good person just bad habits. I have her number if anyone wants it. I believe she's been talked about on here a lot.

DWill

Tscope
01-20-13, 03:57
Hey,

Anything going on Armi Av for HSW? Was on Cermk at Cvs two nites ago 2am this blonde / brownish chubby WSW blatantly walked past my car and gave me the look and walked up to my window asking if I needed anything. Area is kind of sketchy and saw Leo around but would appreciate anything on hsw around and where?

Another time was near Bel saw a hsw in purple bandana and purple shorts giving me the look anybody know of her?

Thanks

Harro
01-20-13, 14:59
I was out last night around the MID nightclub on Halsted and I was drunk off my ass and this white girl, shoulder length hair pulls up in a Prius with a car seat in the back, honks at me and does the blow job motion. Fuck my life she was about an 8 on the hot scale. Needless to say I got in the car, what a rush. I didn't get her number but she said she did it for the rush. I hope she does it again and happens to find me. I know there used to be a lot of good action in that area before and boy am I glad I got in the car. I'm just glad it wasn't LEO. I think I will be going to the MID nightclub a lot more.

Fdottt
01-20-13, 15:25
Met a Latina chick who was walking to her car on one of those streets a little east of Pulaski. I didn't know if she was an SW but I randomly asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me so I assume she is going. I didn't partake yet and don't know the menu so I'll probably check it out. She seems to have a stomach on her though but looks like she's in her 20's

MwmChicago
01-21-13, 17:30
I was out last night around the MID nightclub on Halsted and I was drunk off my ass and this white girl, shoulder length hair pulls up in a Prius with a car seat in the back, honks at me and does the blow job motion. Fuck my life she was about an 8 on the hot scale. Needless to say I got in the car, what a rush. I didn't get her number but she said she did it for the rush. I hope she does it again and happens to find me. I know there used to be a lot of good action in that area before and boy am I glad I got in the car. I'm just glad it wasn't LEO. I think I will be going to the MID nightclub a lot more.Did she charge you or was she just a freak?

DWill
01-21-13, 19:47
I posted about K on 47th right off Cicero and got some PMs from guys for her number. That's cool I shared it with the senior guys but I'm getting some from guys who never posted 1 message on the boards. I'm sorry not trying to be that guy, but the routine is senior or somewhat active members can get the PM details. So if you sent me a PM for the number and I didn't respond its not me trying to be an ass just have to follow the rules. I too was in the same boat for over year because I didn't contribute much and senior guys told me to step it up. So I'm doing the same. Again sorry but next time I'll specify in my post for seniors to PM me.

DWill

TugBoat40
01-21-13, 20:28
Hello all,

I am a longtime monger but this is the first time posting to this forum.

Last Tuesday I made the run all up and down Cicero, North Ave and 47th. I say many BSW up and down Cicero, but Leo was all over the place too and I did not stop. Down 47th around archer, saw a nice WSW at a bus stop on the north side of 47th, went up to turn around and she was gone by the time I got there. Went back up Cicero to north Ave, headed east and west and did not see much except for Leo.

Went back down Cicero just south of 290 and stopped at that gas station on the east side of Cicero. Lots of action there but nothing my type, SW's were pulling up in cars and there was a line of mongers waving them in. Long night but got some good intel on the area and I will be back.

Be safe,

Tug

Member #4254
01-21-13, 21:30
Driving down cic3Ro from Belmont to Diversy found a regular. Her name is Tatiana. She has some huge tits. I think she's Russian, nice ass. But definitly big titts. Went to a spot on Wrightwood and cic3ro 60fs. Of course w rubber.

Also on Fri around 7am stopped to pump on BP on 66th and Kedzie, saw this nice latina chick. Puerto Rican. Picked her up went to her place right off the corner on Troy.

Small titts nice ass. Says she don't come out often. Got her number.

Will share. She says is no problem.

Teto1977
01-22-13, 01:09
Had a dream about driving on North Ave between Central Park and Pulaski and saw JB. Dreamt that I picked her up and she just started talking and settled for .3 for BBBJWC. Asked nicely how I wanted it and I told her. I told her I needed to touch so I don't take too long and she showed me her presents she got herself for a gift. It really helped, will dream about her again!

Zsteve
01-22-13, 12:04
Anyone seen Megan lately? The one that hangs around Cicero between Division and Fullerton? She was out often between 10pm-1am during the summer and fall, not not so much as of late.I haven't seen her lately if you are referring to the skinny white one with long, kind of stringy, brown hair and a distinctive nose. I know, at one point, she used to come out quite a bit earlier than you mentioned. Maybe she has just gotten home much sooner now that it is Winter.

Teto1977
01-22-13, 20:47
Drove by Cicero between Chicago and Division and saw this WSW. Drove around the block a few times and she finally gave me a smile so I stopped and asked her for a ride. When she got in I did notice a bit of makeup she had on but was a 7/10. She told me 40/80 so I just asked for BBBJTCWC. Felt so good and did get a number. Even though its cold I've been getting lucky.

Banks 726
01-23-13, 04:19
That BSW Angel that I picked up on Lawrence about a month back is looking for some Chtistmas presents. She's mid 30's, Kinda thick with a bit of a belly. Good oral skills and can take a pounding. I have repeated and an to again. Good value, considering she has a clean, safe place. Has a place near 6 corners. $60 is what I paid. YMMV. Number to trade for seniors only please.That lady is so annoying, just letting you know don't for example hit it in 1 position for lets say 7-8 mins pull out and ask her too turn around or something, she going to start tripping out saying "ooh now we got to start over blah blah you going to take forever, I need 10 more dollars" just annoying if you ask me. She's not bad overall but damn, plus she don't even kno how too bend over right for some doggy she be like half way up idk just my thoughts.

Runner16
01-23-13, 15:42
We are on the news:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.html

RichardHead788
01-23-13, 22:47
We are on the news:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.htmlIf LEO wasn't monitoring before, they will be now! In the city and elsewhere.

Truthfu11
01-23-13, 23:59
We are on the news:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.htmlGreat little report. Good enough to get an "A" on a High School term paper.

FrenchPrince
01-24-13, 23:19
We are on the news:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.html'Better to be known as a sinner than a hypocrite!"

ThaCutDoctor
01-27-13, 01:55
I'm getting the same thing with those with only 3 or four post asking to trade.

As I read some of the new posts. I notice you guys picked on the lingo way too good. And the streets that you name. I know aint too many ladies out.

I think what they are trying to do is trade you a number thats directed to them.

Watch out brothers!

DWill
01-28-13, 13:35

As I read some of the new posts. I notice you guys picked on the lingo way too good. And the streets that you name. I know aint too many ladies out.

I think what they are trying to do is trade you a number thats directed to them.

Watch out brothers!Not sure what you are saying here. Maybe I missed something or someone had a post deleted that you responded to but I don't get what you area saying. Maybe its just me.

LeadEdge
01-28-13, 14:58
That he thinks it's suspicious to suddenly be getting PM's from newbie posters looking for info, as in "Are they LEO?", and he may have a point. I am getting the same sort of PM's recently, and am responding only to those who are well-established seniors.

Not sure what you are saying here. Maybe I missed something or someone had a post deleted that you responded to but I don't get what you area saying. Maybe its just me.

Davidonecall
01-28-13, 17:43

Watch out brothers!I acutely understand you what you are trying to say. (Someone else did not) Is that scary that I understand you because I'm an old guy or I have done this so long. Be careful because not all new members can be trusted.

OngBak15
01-28-13, 20:04
I acutely understand you what you are trying to say. (Someone else did not) Is that scary that I understand you because I'm an old guy or I have done this so long. Be careful because not all new members can be trusted.I agree. I have not responded to anyone that is not a senior member in a while. But I know while a few of these newbies are Uncle LEO, I want to help the few who are here for the hobby. Are we going too have to find a new layer of protection for us (and our providers) on here?

Teto1977
01-28-13, 21:24
Had a dream about driving around on North ave and and Pulaski and caught this girl looked like a BSW or a HSW. Stopped and asked her if she needed a ride and she did. Drove her around and chatted, she was real petite. She said I was cute and touched me so I touched back and felt some nice perky tits! She wanted .3 but I only had .2 in change that she asked me for and she said fine for a BBBJ in the park. I was nervous so I told her I'll finish off if I can feel something and she was fine with it of course, will see her again. Got the number but I'll try later, she said she has to add minutes. I told her if its a fake number just let me know and I won't waste my time trying to call it, she said its real that I was nice to her.

Davidonecall
01-29-13, 10:44
I agree. I have not responded to anyone that is not a senior member in a while. But I know while a few of these newbies are Uncle LEO, I want to help the few who are here for the hobby. Are we going too have to find a new layer of protection for us (and our providers) on here?It could be LEO or some one who has a (pimp) a provider who are willing to put a hurt. I get lots of number but I just don't start calling. I give some time then call. A few time I have gotten guys who answer or a recording. I once call a number and left a message and she called back after 2 weeks and told me she just got out and she was glad I called after LEO gave her back hercell. You wonder what they did with it.

DWill
01-29-13, 19:54
That he thinks it's suspicious to suddenly be getting PM's from newbie posters looking for info, as in "Are they LEO?", and he may have a point. I am getting the same sort of PM's recently, and am responding only to those who are well-established seniors.OK, that was the point I was making in an earlier post so maybe he was referencing my earlier post. OK sorry must not have had my meds that day. But on the same note. I've gotten references from senior guys and newbies but lately I got one from a newbie with a number and I've tried to contact always something fishy. Now I'm not calling out names but this newbie posted and I thank them for sending me the info if its legit but I also must say in light of everything so far it has proven to be a little fishy. Again I don't want to offend because I have given references that for one reason or another didn't come through for other guys but this one is almost feeling like a situation where this newbie posts something that sounds good to lure seniors to that spot. Far fetched? Paranoid? Possibly, but DOC once said if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

DWill

WallStreetBull
01-29-13, 19:58
I know I'm not a senior but I can agree with you on this I belong to other fourms where newbies come along with to good to be true schemes. So I guess we all just have to watch out and make sure we trust the right people if thats even possible today. All I can say is if we catch onto a snake we out him here or through pm because nothing worse then uncle leo getting involved in americas oldest and thrill seeking dreaming. As always I thank the seniors for their continued input.

Homie2989.

OK, that was the point I was making in an earlier post so maybe he was referencing my earlier post. OK sorry must not have had my meds that day. But on the same note. I've gotten references from senior guys and newbies but lately I got one from a newbie with a number and I've tried to contact always something fishy. Now I'm not calling out names but this newbie posted and I thank them for sending me the info if its legit but I also must say in light of everything so far it has proven to be a little fishy. Again I don't want to offend because I have given references that for one reason or another didn't come through for other guys but this one is almost feeling like a situation where this newbie posts something that sounds good to lure seniors to that spot. Far fetched? Paranoid? Possibly, but DOC once said if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

DWill

Teto1977
01-30-13, 16:22
Haven't been on this street in a loooong time. Does anyone know where I could meet some girl friends around there? Heading that way in a few.

Thanks for any info.

Sxywelder
01-31-13, 07:43
I tried posting this in the lockport section last month but no results. Maybe someone here can give me some info?

I just switched jobs and I work in lock port now. Anyone know of any strolls in this area? I get off work at midnight and find myself in need of a good dream some days. Any info is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Sxywelder
01-31-13, 07:47
Haven't been on this street in a loooong time. Does anyone know where I could meet some girl friends around there? Heading that way in a few. Thanks for any info.Dang. I grew up on Cermak and Albany. Third floor of the building right on the corner!

I used to monger when I was 17 18 from Kedzie to Rockwell. This was 10 years ago though LOL. Thanks for the post. Brought back memories LOL.

Yes I started very young. Mongering on foot and getting serviced in alleys.

Jovi69
01-31-13, 15:24
I had a dream that I took a ride down North Ave Monday night. I thought I hit the jackpot as I came across a white, thin, tall brunette, maybe 5'10" or so walking down Cicero towards North Ave. I turned around by the dollar store and had perfect timing as she got to the corner. She ignored me and the 2 mongers with the same idea behind me. I watched and pulled over again as she headed east on North. Again, no luck. I headed to North and Pulaski and saw either a w / hsw, early 20's, short thin, very cute wearing a short white coat standing on the corner. I drove by a few times, she looked at me each time. Finally I came out the side street with her standing on the corner. I had my window down and she told me she liked my car but never moved from the corner. This spooked me a bit so I decided to move on. Ended up calling it a night wishing I would have offered her a ride.

I also took a quick run Tuesday night in the pouring rain, there was still a few girls out just nothing to my liking so I called it a evening.

I did end up with JB on Wed. She's spectacular as usual. She generally hangs near the Speedway.

Zsteve
01-31-13, 20:52
Dang. I grew up on Cermak and Albany. Third floor of the building right on the corner!

I used to monger when I was 17 18 from Kedzie to Rockwell. This was 10 years ago though LOL. Thanks for the post. Brought back memories LOL.

Yes I started very young. Mongering on foot and getting serviced in alleys.Would have been much funnier if you started when you were under 16 and had a learner's permit to drive. Maybe some could have pulled double duty by supervising your driving.

Gbaby31
02-03-13, 15:59
Went out this morning around 330-5 nothing it started snowing a bit and usually you can find one or two but it was dead all around no SW or LEO I did see one sexy blonde SW black coat tight blue jeans which looked great but got scooped up real quick and never saw her again if anyone has her digits please pm me she was on 47 by the mcdonalds

Teto1977
02-03-13, 18:36
Went out and drove for like two hours looking for something new. Went all around chicago and nothing. Finally saw this WSW I dated before around 16th and kostner and she got right in since it was cold and snowing, she actually remember me. Her face had a lot of makeup but it was not that bad. We talked and I told her I wanted to have fun, just a BBBJ and she wanted to borrow. 30, she got lucky because I only had. 2 so I gave her the 2. 2. She was actually very good with no rush and she showed me her balloons she had for a party she's going to, they were really nice and big, thats what I like, balloons. I'm glad it was good so I don't feel shitty after giving her the extra. 1 at the end got her name and number. I would like someone new, any buddies out there have someone to share? Would appreciate it.

Sxywelder
02-04-13, 13:26
Would have been much funnier if you started when you were under 16 and had a learner's permit to drive. Maybe some could have pulled double duty by supervising your driving.I know right?

Chicago Monger
02-04-13, 14:37
Went out and drove for like two hours looking for something new. Went all around chicago and nothing. Finally saw this WSW I dated before around 16th and kostner and she got right in since it was cold and snowing, she actually remember me. Her face had a lot of makeup but it was not that bad. We talked and I told her I wanted to have fun, just a BBBJ and she wanted to borrow. 30, she got lucky because I only had. 2 so I gave her the 2. 2. She was actually very good with no rush and she showed me her balloons she had for a party she's going to, they were really nice and big, thats what I like, balloons. I'm glad it was good so I don't feel shitty after giving her the extra. 1 at the end got her name and number. I would like someone new, any buddies out there have someone to share? Would appreciate it.I was always leery about that area. I have seen leo driving and looking at the parked cars on the street. Plus it seems like a good place to get ripped off.

Not sure how a white boy would explain being over there?

Chi Guy X
02-04-13, 21:13
Went out this morning around 330-5 nothing it started snowing a bit and usually you can find one or two but it was dead all around no SW or LEO I did see one sexy blonde SW black coat tight blue jeans which looked great but got scooped up real quick and never saw her again if anyone has her digits please pm me she was on 47 by the mcdonaldsI'm guessing the blonde may have been Crystal perhaps?

Gbaby31
02-05-13, 20:56
I'm guessing the blonde may have been Crystal perhaps?Not sure, the only blonde I have every picked up was on 47th by the citgo she wore glasses this one didn't she also said she was a UIC student. Any digits on crystal?

Jovi69
02-06-13, 15:41
So I dreamed I took a cruise down North Ave Tuesday evening. I ran into Michelle near the muffler shop past Pulaski. Cute, WSW. 20ish, long blonde hair, avg build, small cups. We agreed to .3 and found a dark spot on a street near there. She was going to town when someone opened there front door and started yelling at us. I drove off with my pants around my knees. We moved to the other side of town, thought I picked out a better spot behind a van. We parked, she took care of business and then we both noticed someone sitting in the van in front of us. Talk about lack of privacy!

Good skills, not great, I think we both were a bit nervous from the earlier incident.

I would have no problem seeing her again.

Genghis2
02-06-13, 20:49
I was always leery about that area. I have seen leo driving and looking at the parked cars on the street. Plus it seems like a good place to get ripped off.

Not sure how a white boy would explain being over there?Nice observation on your part. I was pulled over once in that area several years back, during the day no less. I had a semi legit reason to be there but Chi Finest decided to pull ALL the stuff out of my car and throw it on the street. (had to look for contraband) I mean ALL of my stuff. They found nothing because I have nothing and abruptly left leaving me to fend for myself while I put it all back in the vehicle and many unsavory bystanders were taking it all in.

Bad day for me that was.

Be safe out there guys.

Zsteve
02-07-13, 21:25
Tried S. On Mich between 95th down to 119th several times in the hope of seeing Rita (whom I met by 290 & Cic maybe two months ago). She said she normally was on Mich. Haven't seen anything worthwhile on that stretch trying at several times of day. Actually saw literally nothing most of the time. Once or twice I saw a big girl and once, what looked like an old lady working.

Also did Cottage Grove from 79th to 95th several times and saw literally nothing.

Too bad because Rita was mid-20's and just a tight solid body.

She didn't have a number, so I left her mine special number.

Unfortunately, she has not called.

JohnnyBeBad
02-08-13, 15:44
I was always leery about that area. I have seen leo driving and looking at the parked cars on the street. Plus it seems like a good place to get ripped off.

Not sure how a white boy would explain being over there?On the east side of the viaduct the street running north along the tracks is a dead end. I knew of several guys who got robbed back there and one of my long time regulars in that area, Candy, told me never let a girl take you back there.

Galen
02-09-13, 03:08
Gents,

I had this dream with a Thick BSW with the fattest lips I've ever seen. As most of you know and some have posted. 47th, Cicero, Pulaski and everywhere around are slim pickings. I was ready to roll home and I spotted the lips. She got in, typical Leo checks. Big fat titties with dark nips!

She wanted 1 for 1/2 & 1/2 and for me to foot a room. Too much for a new SW. Opted BJ and age wanted .6. I offered .35 and she jumped. Hard to find parking on the streets with the little bit of snow but mine the less found a spot between some cars. CBJ was ok at best. Not rushed, but started complaining about center counsel. So.

Looks 6-7.

Price 8.

Skills 7.

Cleanliness 10.

Very vocal with roaming fingers. Nails did and smelled nice. (Plus, plus, plus)

Not sure if ill repeat, but based off the slim choices I may opt for a room and see if she's better that way. I got digits t trade for some W / H thick to BBWs that are preferably in the south or western burbs.

When I was leaving the area after I dropped her off I saw a thick HSW with big hair just east of California. She looked good but had to head home. Any intel would be good for next time.

And beware I saw a super skinny BSW that appears to be a male around Rockwell."Get what you pay for"

Happy hunting!