PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Perrop
02-10-12, 09:03
DOC, did you get the license plates? I wonder if that was me! LOL.

I think the true lesson to be learned here is stay the F away from macdonalds, whether mongering or not. Either eay, that ish is bad for you!

GreekTown
02-10-12, 09:16
My fellow mongers will not believe this report. It sounds like one of those madeup reports that used to appear in Penthouse Forum. But I swear this happened Sat. Night. I was cruising the area around North and Pulaski. On Pulaski, a few blocks south of North, I saw a Hispanic girl. She was about 5-1, 130 pounds. 31 years old. Decent up top and somewhat thick in the middle. Maybe a 5 on the SW scale I picked up. I could tell she had several brews in her. We found a spot on a side street next to an abandoned building. The next hour was one I never expected to experience. BTW, I am no prize. 50's, overweight, and balding. But sometimes I do good when trying as hard to please women as they please me.

She did not even bother with the cop check. Right away she was hugging and grabbing me as if I were her long lost love mate. She convinced me that 50 clams would be worth it. She was right. Before I even knew what was happening, she was naked and all over me. She called me her daddy and wanted me to treat her like my bad little girl- spank her and smack her in the face. I don't have much experience in the sadist act, but was more interested in grabbing her everywhere and pulling me into her. If she wanted me to smack her around a little in return for wild sex, who was I to disappoint her? There was not any part of her I was not allowed to fondle or suck. Her pillows were enough to keep my hands and busy for hours. But she insisted on keeping her holes busy, so I complied. It was the most sexually gratifying experience of my life. She was constantly moaning and groaning while begging me to mistreat her. I could feel the wetness with my fingers in her as she came at least a half dozen times. She treated my dick as if it was a T-bone and she was a hungry lion. It did not take me long to pop the first time, but she was not even close to being satisfied. Guys were passing by on the street, but the windows had long fogged up. After awhile, I began to be worried that we had been there too long and CPD would get curious, but she refused to quit and I did not have the willpower to stop her. We went well over an hour. We quit only because I insisted. When I finally convinced her we should quit, she just leaned back naked and insisted we had to get together again. She said no guy had done had ever done that to her, not even her cheating husband who left her 3 kids, fucked other women in front of her and took off. She even offered her 16-year-old daughter to me although I think I'll skip that part. Sorry, I have no digits to offer- she did want any given out and only wants me to "cum" back and find her.Best sex of your life, $50, she offered her daughter an you really didn't get digs I think you may have drempt this one.

Mannheim
02-11-12, 15:14
That night ump is talking about is the only reason why I hobby. Yeah for every hundred bad bjs theres always that diamond in the ruff. I can totally relate to wonderful unexpected experience cause it happens once in a great while, you just have to put in the work.

Davidonecall
02-12-12, 01:54
DOC, did you get the license plates? I wonder if that was me! LOL.

I think the true lesson to be learned here is stay the F away from macdonalds, whether mongering or not. Either eay, that ish is bad for you!No I did not but I was checking out the SW to see if she was working with LEO. She really was trying to get the F out of there.

Hopalong
02-15-12, 11:57
Wow, incredibly dead last night. Even Pulaski / North area, which usually has at least one or two, was barren. Must have been a sweep prior to my going out around 2 am.

Benderedundat
02-15-12, 23:41
My fellow mongers will not believe this report. It sounds like one of those madeup reports that used to appear in Penthouse Forum. But I swear this happened Sat. Night. I was cruising the area around North and Pulaski. On Pulaski, a few blocks south of North, I saw a Hispanic girl. She was about 5-1, 130 pounds. 31 years old. Decent up top and somewhat thick in the middle. Maybe a 5 on the SW scale I picked up. I could tell she had several brews in her. We found a spot on a side street next to an abandoned building. The next hour was one I never expected to experience. BTW, I am no prize. 50's, overweight, and balding. But sometimes I do good when trying as hard to please women as they please me.Nice catch. 35 years of mongering and I have had 4 encounters like this. It's like golf. That one shot out of 80 or 90 that keeps you coming back for more. One was my first encounter with Asian Joyce at A & J Salon on Ashland. A true PSE complete with me banging her against the wall standing up, and her legs wrapped around me as I held on to her ass. Two others were CL finds that came to my house and ended up spending most of the night. Just complete freaks that wanted it "faster, harder, deeper." The other was a black girl that I picked up near Western and Division that was similar to your find. Just wanted to f*k hard and cum often. Like Captain Ahab looking for Moby Dick, you are going to spend the rest of your days looking for her again. Good Luck.

Been there, done that.

Blstosh
02-15-12, 23:49
Was on Milwaukee headed south past Belmont when spotted 2 WSW near Monticello made the turn and the older of the two came over. She was rough has been at this awhile. LEO check and we pulled off and around the corner asked what I wanted agreed on BJ for. 20 cover was optional, took the raincoat. Overall not bad have digits said she has her own place told she's in the area after 9. Looks 4-5, overall 6.

Ump1969
02-17-12, 23:24
Best sex of your life, $50, she offered her daughter an you really didn't get digs I think you may have drempt this one.Hey, you might be right! But it's not terrible. Most of my dreams are not that good.

Benderedundat
02-22-12, 13:27
She even offered her 16-year-old daughter to me although I think I'll skip that part.I don't know why I thought of this today, but I was thinking about "Popeye", the 19-21 yo SW that used to walk on 47th. She had the cyst behind her eye that made her eye and forehead bulge out. She used to hide it with her hair. Anyway, I hooked up with her a lot in different places over the years, including when she was living with her Mom, who was a bigger drug user than her. I think they both were hooked on H. Her Mom was late 30's early 40's when I met her, and still ok looking. Popeye wasnt at the house when I swung by, so Mom offered up her services which were pretty good to. Always wondered if Mom taught her daughter her BJ skills.

Been there, done that.

Perrop
02-23-12, 03:11
I don't know why I thought of this today, but I was thinking about "Popeye", the 19-21 yo SW that used to walk on 47th. She had the cyst behind her eye that made her eye and forehead bulge out. She used to hide it with her hair. Anyway, I hooked up with her a lot in different places over the years, including when she was living with her Mom, who was a bigger drug user than her. I think they both were hooked on H. Her Mom was late 30's early 40's when I met her, and still ok looking. Popeye wasnt at the house when I swung by, so Mom offered up her services which were pretty good to. Always wondered if Mom taught her daughter her BJ skills.

Been there, done that.I enjoyed the pleasure of a young lady from Madison a couple months ago. Afterwards told me she's been in this scene all her life as her mom also provides. Said her mom looked just like her, asked if I wanted to see her. I'd do a double in a hearbeat! Would have to travel north, though- since she was only visiting. I might call her up to feel it out. That would be a nice kinky session.

LongRanger99
02-23-12, 05:06
I enjoyed the pleasure of a young lady from Madison a couple months ago. Afterwards told me she's been in this scene all her life as her mom also provides. Said her mom looked just like her, asked if I wanted to see her. I'd do a double in a hearbeat! Would have to travel north, though- since she was only visiting. I might call her up to feel it out. That would be a nice kinky session.Mentioning the days of Madison brings up some good thoughts of years past. Madison and Western, there used to be a tall project building over there and there were some nice sweeties that would walk around there. Madison and California, alot of sweeties would walk around there and then the hotel a few block south on California did not require I'd before check in as they do now. Best of all would be Madison, Kilbourn and Washington: They used to just line up over there and you could just pick and choose. I even remember finding women around Cicero and Madison that were not necessarily SWs but just wanted to make a few extra so they could just go out and party.

JohnnyBeBad
02-23-12, 10:10
Mentioning the days of Madison brings up some good thoughts of years past. Madison and Western, there used to be a tall project building over there and there were some nice sweeties that would walk around there. Madison and California, alot of sweeties would walk around there and then the hotel a few block south on California did not require I'd before check in as they do now. Best of all would be Madison, Kilbourn and Washington: They used to just line up over there and you could just pick and choose. I even remember finding women around Cicero and Madison that were not necessarily SWs but just wanted to make a few extra so they could just go out and party.You must go back a ways like I do. Remember when you could find many quality be / SW's at Madison and Oakley / Hoyne. I used to find many good pickings by the small projects on Washington at Damen. Lake St, while slighlty dangerous, was a another great area for cheap experienced head.

LongRanger99
02-28-12, 04:13
Was bored for being in the house practically all day. Was not necessarily looking for SW action but had my eyes open. Drove Cottage Grove and 63rd St. And some of M. L. King Dr. Saw some interest on MLK but Uncle Leo was wright in front. Did not want to make any sudden turns or moves. Drove back around to find the WWB[walking while black female] or BSW[black street walker female] was gone.

Decided to call it quits but then as I was driving Cottage Grove Ave. Near the post office about less than one block away, I in-adverdently cought the attention of a BSW. I recognized her and she came towards my car before I got back to Cottage Grove Ave. As the C. G. Ave. Was full of Uncle Leo. We drove around and she massaged me where I needed to be massaged and she slobbed on me where I needed to be slobbed then finally she cought my release. Dropped her off and life goes on.

Mannheim
03-02-12, 10:48
I had no luck on Cicero or the burbs on a decent night Wednesday so I headed to some old stopping grounds on Lawrence. If you not familiar with Lawrence Ave, the stroll I hit up starts at Pulaski at the Admiral Theater and goes up to about Western once in a while. Most of the hot spots are near Lawrence and Kimbal / Kedzie. I've scored a Dancer twice from the Admiral as she walking out for as low as 40bucks but that can be rare. But Wednesday night it was back to life over here. Seen the same young pale WSW girl I used to see almost 5-6years ago still strolling, passed, picked up older LSW. She was thick with that "ai papi" accent talked her into 20, said she charges 40, don't they all? Everything worked out great good skills, bare back, but then again when I dropped her off noticed another younger LSW and BSW with chest half out. This has been happening a lot to me lately. Drop off a 7 and see a 9 just starting her stroll. Good to see Lawrence happening, will repeat that cruise soon.

Chi Guy X
03-02-12, 11:04
Saw a cute redhead on 47th a bit a go. Tall. Wanted 40 for much of anything. Nice smooth kitty.

MrMichaelT
03-03-12, 15:36
I had no luck on Cicero or the burbs on a decent night Wednesday so I headed to some old stopping grounds on Lawrence. If you not familiar with Lawrence Ave, the stroll I hit up starts at Pulaski at the Admiral Theater and goes up to about Western once in a while. Most of the hot spots are near Lawrence and Kimbal / Kedzie. I've scored a Dancer twice from the Admiral as she walking out for as low as 40bucks but that can be rare. But Wednesday night it was back to life over here. Seen the same young pale WSW girl I used to see almost 5-6years ago still strolling, passed, picked up older LSW. She was thick with that "ai papi" accent talked her into 20, said she charges 40, don't they all? Everything worked out great good skills, bare back, but then again when I dropped her off noticed another younger LSW and BSW with chest half out. This has been happening a lot to me lately. Drop off a 7 and see a 9 just starting her stroll. Good to see Lawrence happening, will repeat that cruise soon.When is the best time of the day and week to visit this area?

Mannheim
03-05-12, 11:21
This is always a close to midnight run during the week, not sure about the weekend. Actually went out last night around 1am and seen a lot of girls, young streetwalkers in groups. These girls were all under 30, the kind you know are just being pimped to all hell out there. Most were black. All the activity was centered between kedzie and kimball. Be careful however the police station is real close and cops are always going up and down the street. Never actually seen one pull over a girl or a john though. And the other thing to watch for is the trannies. This is pretty close to their territory as well so they are often seen peppered in the crowd, tall and skinny is usually a dead give away with out even seeing the face. Ugh! Its like jumping in a cold pool having one those make eye contact with you while you are out hobbying.

Chi Guy X
03-05-12, 20:03
Saw a cute redhead on 47th a bit a go. Tall. Wanted 40 for much of anything. Nice smooth kitty.Went to visit her and turns out she's a major scam / upsell artist. Name is Cassandra. Avoid

TheBard
03-05-12, 22:25
Was cruising for some action around 47th today. Around noon. I don't know if there was a sting operation going on or what but there must have been atleast 6 undercovers between cicero and pulaski. I obviously got the hell out of there. Be careful with the weather getting warmer, they might be looking to stop one of us.

Davidonecall
03-06-12, 05:07
I was out also around 47 and I just was looking and spotted 2 suv and 2 impala around the area. They were unmarked with the new MP plates on them. This was around 2am on. Don't think CPD but other kind of leo.

Lets be careful.

Was cruising for some action around 47th today. Around noon. I don't know if there was a sting operation going on or what but there must have been atleast 6 undercovers between cicero and pulaski. I obviously got the hell out of there. Be careful with the weather getting warmer, they might be looking to stop one of us.

MrMichaelT
03-06-12, 07:58
This is always a close to midnight run during the week, not sure about the weekend. Actually went out last night around 1am and seen a lot of girls, young streetwalkers in groups. These girls were all under 30, the kind you know are just being pimped to all hell out there. Most were black. All the activity was centered between kedzie and kimball. Be careful however the police station is real close and cops are always going up and down the street. Never actually seen one pull over a girl or a john though. And the other thing to watch for is the trannies. This is pretty close to their territory as well so they are often seen peppered in the crowd, tall and skinny is usually a dead give away with out even seeing the face. Ugh! Its like jumping in a cold pool having one those make eye contact with you while you are out hobbying.Are these girls wearing short skirts. The kind of garb I use to see.

Davidonecall
03-06-12, 11:46
I could not help it. I went out again at around 4-4:30am but it was dead. No leo, and no SW. Not even the reliable Shanon or Jennifer. Leo must have scare them away.

I was out also around 47 and I just was looking and spotted 2 suv and 2 impala around the area. They were unmarked with the new MP plates on them. This was around 2am on. Don't think CPD but other kind of leo.

Lets be careful.

Davidonecall
03-06-12, 11:51
I was wondering if anyone know what happen to China. The 1\2 french 1\2 philippine girl with tattoos. I use to see her a lot but she stopped answering her cellphone. She use to text me also and then she just stop.

NorthsideGuy00
03-07-12, 08:30
Are these girls wearing short skirts. The kind of garb I use to see.Its good to hear lawrence is back up and running. In years past it was great there was a time at about 4 am, west of pulaski an older WSW would be out like clock work she was blonde. If anyone has her info pm me that would be awesome. Also had some luck in the past further east past the river. Lately when I see anyone its a lot of trannys, reminds me of Clark St.

Benderedundat
03-07-12, 22:58
I am not down on the East side very much, but this morning I was driving on Ewing near 104th. There is a school right there. At about 8 am, I see a dirty blond walking southbound on the west side of the street. She is looking into traffic while I am sitting at the light. I figure she is looking over at the school where she just dropped off her kid. She looks right at me, gives me The Look, The Nod, and The dip of the Head indicating I should pull around the corner. I gave her the look and nod back. I was kind of taken off guard because I wasnt really trolling. I was on my way to a jobsite, so I could not partake. Plus I was thinking 500 feet from a school is a felony. So I went on my way. My question is, is this an active stroll? Or did I just see a random encounter?

Benderedundat
03-07-12, 23:09
I reported on Lawrence about a year ago with out naming the street as I didn't want too much attention given to it. There are some nice looking girls on the street, but sometimes they don't really look like they are working. $20 Bjs can be had pretty easy.

Be careful of a couple of things. LEO is out pretty often. They eat at those 24 hour places on Lawrence and Kedzie. NOt sure if they bother the girls or johns as I think they are trying to work on the second thing to look out for. The second is that the warm winter has not put the usual damper on gang activity that cold weather usually does. There has been a war between a couple of rival factions. Shootings during daylight, shots fired into peoples homes, shots fired at people walking on Montrose and Lawrence. This is all in the Albany Park area. I came upon a car with windows blown out one night as I was driving home, just as the cops and ambulance pulled up. Shell casings all over the the street. Bloody bodies in the front seat. Fun stuff

Member #4914
03-08-12, 01:17
Last night watched a sting go down on Cicero & West Arthington Street, decoy was strolling in front of the vacant corner restaurant. When I pulled up and she walked over right away and tried to talk through the window (red flag) , but my instinct smelled something wrong, so I told her to move away, that I was driving and she was blocking my view of the street.

I crossed Cicero, shot through the alley to Lavergne, and then came back up Arthington heading east, this time, as I pulled up to Cicero, a CPD squad comes up past me from behind, and I see that across the street where I was approached, a monger is getting boxed in by two unmarked LEO's. I also saw the decoy getting walked over to a wall to get patted down (but that was BS) and then the guy being put into the squad that had just passed me. The decoy was nice looking Hispanic, brown hair. 5'4-5'5, nice ass, avg face. Watch out, they are thirsty in the big city for our monger cash

Luvana
03-08-12, 10:55
Well I'm a long time reader and I've had plenty of escort dreams I must join and tell you about my first SW dream. I cruised around Cicero and didn't see anything until I was stopped at the gas station on 50th. Right across the street a 20 something WSW red head I just happened to catch out of the corner of my eye. I gave her a look and circled around to a side street. She just jumped in like we were old friends. .4 for be and. 6 for the rest. Was so nervous and all. I still feel dirty. Anyway she was great with her mouth and she had a ghettoish southern accent. Not sure how you all live these dreams, damn! She was pretty cute compared to other walkers I drove by before, not bad looking at all.

Mannheim
03-08-12, 16:55
Are these girls wearing short skirts. The kind of garb I use to see.Yup, yup.

I remember only a few years ago talking to a couple younger ones finding out they were coming from Milwaukee.

BigTimeLoser
03-08-12, 19:23
Hey Luvana,

What time was this, and did you catch her name?

Thanks!

Well I'm a long time reader and I've had plenty of escort dreams I must join and tell you about my first SW dream. I cruised around Cicero and didn't see anything until I was stopped at the gas station on 50th. Right across the street a 20 something WSW red head I just happened to catch out of the corner of my eye. I gave her a look and circled around to a side street. She just jumped in like we were old friends. .4 for be and. 6 for the rest. Was so nervous and all. I still feel dirty. Anyway she was great with her mouth and she had a ghettoish southern accent. Not sure how you all live these dreams, damn! She was pretty cute compared to other walkers I drove by before, not bad looking at all.

Luvana
03-08-12, 23:52
Hey Luvana,

What time was this, and did you catch her name?

Thanks!Around 5; 30am, she told me her name but I was so nervous I was not really paying attention. Asked if she had digits and she the said her "boy" has a cell and will get her, I told her no thanks. Maybe it was Jen or something like that.

Dr Black Cock
03-11-12, 07:51
A plethora of BSW's, I mean, real BSW's, the ones with heels and short skirts and wigs, are on cicero. Be wary of a tranny with a phat backside tho (he / she always has it outside of the skirt to draw you in).4am stroll (Kenton)

JohnnyBeBad
03-11-12, 10:20
Finally got out and about. Around 11am Sat ended up in Maywood. I was at 5th & Madison when I noticed a nice thick black lady looking down Madison for the bus. Then it hit me that it was Diane, a be / SW who I have been getting BJ's for years in this area. I didn't recognize at first her because she had put on about 20 lbs and got looking pretty nice. Pulled up and she knew me right away. After getting in she wanted a ride to the blue line station in Forest Park. When we got there I parked in the lot there and she dealt out a winner BBBJ. It was good enough for me to let loose with 30. Bad news is that she is living up at Armitage & Pulaski with no phone. The good news is that she visits her mother several times a week in Maywood and mama does have a phone.

Dr Black Cock
03-11-12, 12:02
Went through Lawrence this nothing at 4 am & saw nothing. Rode down Paulaski still nothing. Went south Cicero towards lake and saw nothing. Went East on Madison & hit a side street by mistake and Whoa! Eureka! BSW's as far a the eye can see. Real BSW's in heels, short skirts, & wigs. Ready for the picking! Madison isn't dead my fellow mongers. Be careful tho there is a Tranny out there as well.

JohnnyBeBad
03-12-12, 09:32
Went through Lawrence this nothing at 4 am & saw nothing. Rode down Paulaski still nothing. Went south Cicero towards lake and saw nothing. Went East on Madison & hit a side street by mistake and Whoa! Eureka! BSW's as far a the eye can see. Real BSW's in heels, short skirts, & wigs. Ready for the picking! Madison isn't dead my fellow mongers. Be careful tho there is a Tranny out there as well.Just be careful of the Madison / Kenton area during the early morning hours as most of the SW's out there are dudes.

Davidonecall
03-12-12, 11:01
I remember in the pass that it could be raining or -10 below 0 and you were able to find different flavors of SW. I was out fri and sat night around 4-7, north Av, hasted (55-63 and also Jackson going N) and it's harder to find them. On sat around north and ash-dam maybe 4 but did not see any that I wanted to pick up. 4-7 there were the regular 5 SW. I have seen a few that I once picked up and now are in BP for 5X more. To bad because I miss those days when even leo was picking up SW for service and leave us do are thing.

Sticky Rice
03-12-12, 13:53
I remember in the pass that it could be raining or -10 below 0 and you were able to find different flavors of SW. I was out fri and sat night around 4-7, north Av, hasted (55-63 and also Jackson going N) and it's harder to find them. On sat around north and ash-dam maybe 4 but did not see any that I wanted to pick up. 4-7 there were the regular 5 SW. I have seen a few that I once picked up and now are in BP for 5X more. To bad because I miss those days when even leo was picking up SW for service and leave us do are thing.I did the Madison stroll from 10. 12 AM last night. Started from western and headed west to Cicero. Nothing on Kenton, nothing on Washington, nothing on 5th from cicero. Nothing from Cicero up to lawrence, nothing from Lawrence to western.

I have never seen it that dead, especially in 50-60 springtime weather.

What I did see was LE parked in every possible SW corner.

The Guy88
03-12-12, 18:43
Looking to trade my current SW's since the track is so dead nowadays. I've got two WSW's I can offer, if interested send me a PM. I'm looking for W / HSW's aswell.

LongRanger99
03-14-12, 04:32
http://www.xxxlaw.com/state-laws/prost-primer.html

Got the above link from 'XXXLAW' in 'General Reports' but I think it is so important that it should be reposted.

Westend Monger
03-14-12, 11:36
Just moved to the area and did my first stroll (in this area) on Saturday night / Sunday morning around 3 or 4. Headed towards 47th via the 55 expressway. Took the Cicero South exit and only made it 2 blocks to 44th before spotting a whole group of SW's on my left. Several BSW's and a couple WSW's. Was approached by one of the BSW's and one of the WSW's. Invited the WSW to get in. Late 30's, decent body, overall probably a 5 or 6 on the SW scale. Asked for. 5 for CBJ. Settled on. 4 which is more than I usually pay, but it was my first find in the area so I went with it. Overall good attitude and nice skills. Probably would have enjoyed myself more if bb had been an option. Afterwards- I went exploring a little more to see if I could find any other hot areas for future reference. Saw nothing else out, so I guess I got lucky on my original find.

Stay safe & Happy hunting,

-WM

Maithai
03-15-12, 01:19
I thought I'd share an 'experience' here for some may get a laugh. Wayyy before I found this site, before BP, and specifically just a year or 2 ago, I found myself on my way home and needed gas. I pulled off the expressway and onto a fairly main street, and pulled into a gas station like usual. I'm done fueling up and walking back to open the car door when a young white brunette girl approaches and asked for a ride. She seemed focused and not a crazy type, so I said 'where? ' She said down the street over there and pointed in the direction that I intended to go to return to the expressway, so I said alright get in. Immediately noticed her clothes were a little bit dirty, hair slightly messy now that I see her from the side, and a little ripe in odor (a non-smoker car made that apparent). So as requested I turn down the street which is just 3 blocks and she says here is fine, I'm looking at her and she says thanks and she just got out, and I was on my way. Height weight proportionate as I watched her walk away.

In hind sight, she didn't need a ride. She was working! I actually remember getting some looks from passing cars and wondering, WTF is their problem!

LongRanger99
03-15-12, 06:59
Decided to see if there were any brave SWs out this morning, saw a few. Made the turn south on California and met a Veteran BSW. She was cool and down to earth. Went to her spot but I did not like then later decided to go to hotel but then cash station was closed so then went back to her spot. She was cool and not rushing which I liked. Settled at her spot and we had fun. Started out with a HJ then a little BBBJ then CBJ to completion. Uncle Leo was out and prowling so I proceeded as cautiosly as I could.

Watch yourself and be safe and happy mongering.

Ghostface89
03-15-12, 15:05
http://www.xxxlaw.com/state-laws/prost-primer.html

Got the above link from 'XXXLAW' in 'General Reports' but I think it is so important that it should be reposted.This is a must read not only for mongers, but for every Illinois citizen who is being taxed to death and abused by Big Brother and Big Sister. Thanks very, very much for the link!

Dexter69
03-15-12, 16:25
Hello guys, long time forum reader, been in the hobby for a couple years

Now and finally decided to start contributing a little bit.

Decided to start taking advantage of the recent warm weather we've

Been having so went out for a little drive Tuesday night to see what I

Could find. Took cicero from lawrence down to north but didn't see much

Except for a little spinner latina around cic and diversey who dissappeared into.

A green astro van as I drove around the block.

As mentioned earlier in this thread lawrence av has been pretty active recently between.

Pulaski and kedzie so on my way back down cicero I made a right on lawrence and headed east.

This is an area that I'm pretty familiar with especially late at night so I treaded cautiously knowing.

There is plenty of leo cruisin around. I saw a LSW one block east of kimball, made eye contact, turned.

Onto the side street and into the first alley. Sure enough here she comes a few seconds later walking down

The alley but she approaches my car from the drivers side which always makes me a bit nerbous. Asked her

To get in though and she quickly obliges. A quick leo check with a nice grab on her medium sized juicy tits and.

We are set to go. We agree to a CBJ for two jacksons and park up on a side street where she quickly gets to.

Work with some above average skills. Lets me play with her ass and tits. No digits as she got out of the car fairly.

Quickly after I finished but I went home a happy man.

Decided to take the same stroll last night around 12:30am as it was even nicer out but not much was.

Happenin. My original plan was to take cicero down to north av but a little bit before getting to fullerton

I saw a bunch of leo up ahead with their lights on in what I suspected may have been a dui checkstop. As I

Had recently indulged in some 420 and my car still reeked I decided to play it safe and just turn back around.

Gave lawrence a quik stroll from cicero to california and nothing was going on there so decided to just head

Home.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Unclehomer
03-15-12, 22:50
Anybody seen Roxy lately? Usually around Cicero / Diversey area. Had digits but no longer works. Seen her last around six weeks ago.

LongRanger99
03-16-12, 05:15
Drove Cicero from 79th all the way up to Montrose. I only saw one BSW close to Cicero and I290. I saw what appeared to be some trans. Around Kilpatrick and Washington so did not try to gather attention. I event went to Irving Park and Pulaski and saw nothing: A while back one could find a LSW or WSW around there but I guess no more.

I will wish myself better luck next time.

JohnnyBeBad
03-16-12, 09:14
Decided to see if there were any brave SWs out this morning, saw a few. Made the turn south on California and met a Veteran BSW. She was cool and down to earth. Went to her spot but I did not like then later decided to go to hotel but then cash station was closed so then went back to her spot. She was cool and not rushing which I liked. Settled at her spot and we had fun. Started out with a HJ then a little BBBJ then CBJ to completion. Uncle Leo was out and prowling so I proceeded as cautiosly as I could.

Watch yourself and be safe and happy mongering.You've been around but still a word of caution. Try not to go to spots where the s / w wants to go. Great invitation for getting robbed. Even with a lady you've been with before.

Ashoka
03-16-12, 21:23
Lindsay, who was active a few years back? Was this girl very short, like 5 ft or under? If so, glad to see she's back on the circuit. And I will have to go hunting.

LongRanger99
03-17-12, 06:09
I wanted to see what was out and about this morning. Drive 55th / Garfield & Cicero to Lawrence & Cicero. Started around midnight during first sweep saw virtually nothing except when I went off the beaten path by Lexington and Kilbourn and saw a BSW. Went off course again at Washington & Kilbourn and noticed Uncle Leo parked directly there and harrasing the BSWs and everyone parked around there that was in their cars. Decided to continue north and saw nothing all the way to Lawrence. Drove from Cicero & Lawrence to Ashland & Lawrence and saw absolutely nothing. Was going to take the short cut home but said what the hell and decided to make another sweep. While going south on Cicero I noticed a BSW north of Diversey then saw a WSW at Fullerton. Was not excited about eather so kept driving. Decided to revisit Washington & Kilbourn: Saw 3 BSW and one was above decent and the second was decent and the third was below decent. Went off the beaten path for the third time and saw some BSWs on Madison going from Kedzie to California. Got back on Cicero and Found multiple BSWs between Lexington and 5th. Saw a WSW / LSW by Kolmar and 5th: She looked decent and had a nice figure but she had a rash on her nose. Last sighting was a WSW by Roosevelt. I was not very interested in encounters tonight: Mostly just wanted to sight see. I think I spent about $13 in gas.

Good luck Mongers, I just wanted to share my night / morning with you.

Dexter69
03-17-12, 07:04
Went out tonight (Friday night / Saturday morning) around 2 am and made the stroll from lawrence and cicero to 47th. Saw a WSW around belmont and cicero but decided to keep driving. I went past 47th to the gas station on 49th and saw a LSW that was drawing a lot of traffic / attention at the gas station so decided to dip out of there. Got back on 47th and headed east to western with nothing to report there. Took 47th back to cicero and cicero back north to Lawrence. Decided to do one last sweep across lawrence before going home and saw what looked like an older WSW a block west of central park. Scooped her up by the alley did the leo check and asked how much for a BJ. She seemed like an older nice lady. She said she was 46. Still had a nice thick ass. I'd say 6 face body 7 she said she wanted 25 for a BJ or we could do 40 FS back at her house. I told her I'd stick with the BJ and parked up in a side street. She gave a pretty good CBJ. Good enough to make me reconsider the FS as I was having too much fun grabbing her tight ass as she went down on me. But I wasn't about to go back to her house so I told her I'd give her the extra 15 if we jumped in my back seat. She continued to suck me off for a bit more then gave me that kitty doggy. I was really ramming that thing and it was a lot tighter that I expected for an older broad. Told her to get on her back, spread those legs open and went hard at it mish til the finish. Definitely worth the 40. No digits unfortunately.

Davidonecall
03-17-12, 08:27
I decided to go out of the 4-7 area because it was dead. I remember the old area of North Ave east of the river. Spotted 2 SW (1 WSW. 1lsw). Something was not right. They were not moving like the should. Drove to my old spot where is use to hit gold all of the time. Now this around 3:30am. I could not believe my eyes it was Jessica the one I use to see by 4-7. No new digits and treated me like always.

Davidonecall
03-18-12, 12:54
It was around 12:45am and I spotted a nice looking blond by bus stop. She was sitting down. 4-7 & Sacramento. Cars would stop talk to her and go. She was telling them 150. She did see me go around but still did not moved. Did any hobbies picked her up? 150 was a lot. Also the not getting up was a problem.

Sxywelder
03-18-12, 18:19
I was curious to see if anyone had any good providers they knew of? I know many cds and gg providers. Would love to speak with others willing to trade their info. My girls are all very very reasonably priced.

Chigod7
03-19-12, 15:20
I saw a chick on 47 and keeler standing at the bus stop. For some reason I pick up the strangest chicks here. This chick I think just turned 18. She had the perkiest smoothest tits I seen. Her BBBJ abilities werent the best but decent and can only get better. She was oboiusly a some kind of druggy user, I can just tell, but damn hot. I can't wait to do everything with this tight petite little package. Maybe 2day. I have digits but I will trade with other womans numbers that are petite or thin please. Thanks!

Has anyone else been with Ashley? Its been awhile since I've hit the streets.

JohnnyBeBad
03-21-12, 10:03
Got out yesterday with the intentions of finding something new. 16th from Cicero to Pulaski to 5th Ave. To Kostner then to Madison. Nothing. A couple of s / w's out, a spinner at Kenton & Monroe and one at Washinton & Kenton. I saw a be / SW I knew coming out of the hotel at Kilbourn but she was with an old white dude. Out to Maywood. One w / SW on Madison & 19th running from car to car. At 17th & Maywood Dr. I found one of my most reliable regulars, Debra, and it was off to J. C. Countryside. This was mid to late morning.

Mercedes100
03-21-12, 16:48
Thought I would give all of you my experiences for the last week:

Thursday am north Cicero 5am nothing until 6am then between Belmont and Fullerton 2 WSW one older one younger 5-6 on scale. Pass.

Thursday 6pm till 7pm nothing.

Friday 6am caught WSW on North Cicero near Armitage 20's BBBJ. 30.

Sunday 11am caught Jennifer near 50 and Cicero. .40 full. Good as usual.

Monday 6am till 7am nothing on north Cicero.

Tuesday north again 5am WSW brunette, early 20's thin, by the time I turned around and came back around she was getting in another car. Toured for 1 hr and nothing else.

This am 5:30 tried Lawrence Cicero to Kedzie nothing. Took Cicero south saw WSW young thin drugged out. Pass continued south to Armitage, saw WSW from last week on corner, pass. Went 2 blocks south and saw 2 more but they were unappealing so I passed. Looking to BP for this evening.

M100

SweetStuffLove
03-21-12, 17:57
Well I have to say I haven't seen this level of activity since 2 years ago. For the past 7 workdays during my morning and evening commutes I've seen at least 1 SW on the 4-7 stroll. Sometimes as many as 5. Hey this is outside the "normal" night hours. Only dreamed of two, Karen who isn't much to behold had good BBBJ talents for. 2 and yesterday Joy for CBJ / FS for. 6. Could have had Jennifer yesterday as I saw her shakin down the street, but I was tired from Joy. I like this warmer weather.

Mercedes100
03-22-12, 08:09
There was so many SW on the north Cicero stroll this am I could not stop as there was too many. I counted 6 WSW and 1 BSW on 1 pass alone. They were causing too much attention between 5:30 to 6:30. Even the side streets and alleys were had to travel because of the traffic. You would have thought they called a meeting.

M100

Pussy Prowler
03-22-12, 23:41
Can someone pm me or reply to this? I have NEVER seen any streetwalkers on lawrence, which is supposidly this gold mine. Can someone please explain to me,

1) what time I should do this stroll.

2) Between what streets are they at.

3) what side streets also if that's where they are hiding.

I'm on lawrence a ton, for korean food, or to get on lsd, I've travelled it back and forth, east to west, from early morning to late evening, and still have not ever seen one SW! What am I doing wrong?

Alterxxx
03-23-12, 09:11
Can someone pm me or reply to this? I have NEVER seen any streetwalkers on lawrence, which is supposidly this gold mine. Can someone please explain to me,

I'm on lawrence a ton, for korean food, or to get on lsd, I've travelled it back and forth, east to west, from early morning to late evening, and still have not ever seen one SW! What am I doing wrong?I have seen SWs on Lawrence, although not as many as others on here have. I take the brown line to work so I'm by here every day. They are usually between kedzie till a little past Pulaski. There is this one older grandma on crack looking one that likes to stand by the village discount on Spaulding. There was this one blnde Latina one with huge tits that might be a TS by Hamlin. I saw a pretty good looking one get picked up across the street from that produce place by Drake. I've also seen a rough looking blonde SW walking around the station at kimball. Nothing worth stopping for except for the one by Drake, but never saw her again. All my sightings were between 5-9 pm between kedzie and Pulaski.

Davidonecall
03-23-12, 17:10

I'm on lawrence a ton, for korean food, or to get on lsd, I've travelled it back and forth, east to west, from early morning to late evening, and still have not ever seen one SW! What am I doing wrong?I have seen them around lawrence and pulaski. The time was around 11:30pm-1:00am and 5:00am-7:00am. Specially after the daylight savings time because the sun come out later. Once I picked up one at 1:00pm but it's rare.

SweetStuffLove
03-23-12, 17:42
I saw a chick on 47 and keeler standing at the bus stop. For some reason I pick up the strangest chicks here.Speaking of this bus stop, did anyone pick up a tall, skinny short haired WSW yesterday around 7pm. She was dressed to attract with heels, cropped pants, bare mid-rif. I passed and a few blocks later I thought I should go back and check her out, alas she was gone (of course). But I had a dream on Cicero of a nice WSW named Alex who is staying in the area for a while, good CBJ skills for. 35, I was indulgent since she was personable and seemed somewhat intelligent.

Mannheim
03-23-12, 22:05

I'm on lawrence a ton, for korean food, or to get on lsd, I've travelled it back and forth, east to west, from early morning to late evening, and still have not ever seen one SW! What am I doing wrong?Dude you got to stay west of Kedzie these days on Lawrence and East of Pulaski. Nothing really been going on near pulaski, but at Kimball (I think) and Lawrence, the street with the L station and that 24/7 dinner, theres tall action. Always after 10 or 11pm weekday. Met Heaven, there the other night, she provides on BP as well, dropped 40 for her hot looks not really the best BJ though.

LongRanger99
03-24-12, 05:43
Was feeling fine so wanted to look around but not necessarily on the hound at about 3:30am. Drove 'Grand Crossing Area' of Cottage Grove Ave. Saw a BSW while I was headed north past 79th St. Pulled up and she hopped in car, Thick woman but not fat. We both performed mutual verifications and checks (Verbally and physically). Drove to comfortable spot that was acceptable by both. She showed me her excellent skills but she was not a keeper as Banjamins were first on her mind and not satisfaction even though as stated earlier, skill were excellent. Sorry monger I don't like SWs that ask for tips, if tip is in the program I will offer it. Gave CBJ and I became relaxed. BBBJ was on menue but I did not want to interrupt covered action. No number but if I see her again I will pick her up if tank is full.

Have a good and satisfying weekend Mongers.

DreamLuver1110
03-26-12, 17:57
Out the other night over the right before the weekend and couldn't find anything around 47th and cicero. Decided to drive north and saw 5 BSW right at 290 and 5th av. Doubled back and CPD pulled up and sat there watching them all run like cockroachs. So I stopped at the gas station there when a 20 something BSW in braids glasses and mini skirt 7 on scale appoached me at the pump. Started to talk to her when CPD Van drives by squaks the siren and stops in the road until she walked back into the gas station. I got back in my car and traveled north. I saw a couple BSW and WSW up and down the road as well as on North ave. Nothing sparked my intrested so I went home.

TheBard
03-26-12, 18:52
Saturday Night / Sunfal AM. Was cruising the north cicero route around 1Am Sunday. Didn't see too much action. At Belmont just East of Cicero there was 1 BSW. Tall Skinny long braids around mid 20's. Looked pretty good. At the corner I saw a white dude sitting there just monitoring the BSW. Decided to pass and check the area further North. Came back South and this time the same white guy was now standing with the BSW at the bus stop. Didn't know if was her uncle leo or not so again I pass. Around 330 ish I was in the are of the 4-7 and saw a WSW, younger looking, skinny, not bad in the face wearing a dark hoodie. She walked S / B on Cicero on the west side of the street. I pulled down 49th and waited for her. She walked right in front of my car. I gave her the nod but she kept going. Rolled down the window and gave her another nod, but she nodded the "no thanks" back to me. Kinda bummed about that. I have never been turned down like that, but Hey maybe she wasn't working. Finally around 4am I headed home with no other action the area, until I hit Cicero and like 79th. There was a BSW, def working. Walking back and forth on Cicero. Kinda thick but not bad. Negotiated. 3 for BBBJ. It might have been my worst experience with a BSW. Bad Attitude and Bad skills. So if you are south and see her, I'd stay away.

SweetStuffLove
03-27-12, 14:10
So Monday morning on my early morning commute I saw not one SW on the 47 / cicero stroll, nothing. First time in like 2 1/2 weeks where I found no one out. So this morning, being Tuesday I didn't expect much. But had a dream of a HSW named Selena. 25 dark curly hair, avg body, large full cups kept hidden by a hoody. Wanted. 5 for CBJ and. 7 for anything else. Got down to. 3 for what turned out to be a relaxing but not particularly great service. Claims she usually works via phone, but phone turned off, charges 120 hour for hotel / home visits. Right.

JohnnyBeBad
03-28-12, 15:26
Was on the west side near Madison & California a few hours ago (11am). Two be / SW's on the corner of Madison & Sacremento, one looked pretty nice. Another on Madison just west of Pulaski.

Kda Kodiac
03-30-12, 02:10
Made a drive on North Cicero this evening (9p-11p) The ride was a bit empty between North and Irving except for a couple of a couple of interesting people. One was a nice looking brunette WSW that I picked up a bit west of Armitage. She got in the car quickly and started talking. When we got down to business she was looking for. 6 for oral work. Would not budge so I dropped her back off and she disappeared. Did not see much else so not sure if LE was undercover or business was slow. So went home uninspired. Another day

Dick Hertz
03-30-12, 06:33
Out around 3-4 this morning and saw two WSW on 47th between Western and California so I pick up one name Kim. She is in her mid 30's thin with nice tits no ass and got a CBJ. She wanted to meet grant but took Jackson instead and the service was okay. Leo was out so I when back home.

BackRub
03-31-12, 13:34
Be careful, be safe

I've noticed a dange.

Rous trend with girls in Ohio and elsewhere where I've traveled: bad skin. The skin is the biggest organ of your body. More to the point, if you see a white girl with yellowish skin do not pick her up. It's called jauntice. Jauntice is a symptom of liver disease. Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, D, E, etc, and mono, and even the big A. Believe it or not there is a Hep E. And even a few others.

I know, if you're thinking that you only want a blowjob, you're still not safe. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily through the mouth. Aids was more difficult to transmit that way a few years ago but it is adapting. Also, there is a killer strain now of Aids; killer strains will generally be harder to catch because there is a genetic rule borne out by history. Common colds give up lethality and are easier to catch than dead fly. Ebola is lethal but fairly difficult to catch. Only sometimes do bugs become easy to catch that are extremely lethal.

So, stay away from girls with yellowed skin or blauches.

Benderedundat
03-31-12, 15:28
Was coming home late Thursday night and picked up Loma on Lawrence Ave. I have picked her up before a few times. She's an early 30's HSW. Splits time between here and a place in NW Indiana. I usually just get a $20 - $30 BJ from her. She has offered up a friends place and FS for more ducats, and $10 to the friend, but I haven't had the time or interest for that.

Anyway, it was pretty chilly and I had the heat on in the car, and when she jumped in, we decided to avoid the cop check because her hands were so cold, haha. Its about a 5 minute drive to my spot, and I realized she was pretty quiet and I looked over at her and she was nodding off, and pretty drowsy. At first I thought, how you sometimes get in a warm place, and you just get tired, but then I realized she must be on H, because of the way she was acting, all slurred speech and heavy eyelids.

We get to my spot and she starts to give me a nice BBBJ, and her nose starts running with her head down. So she stops and blows her nose. Goes back at it and her phone rings and she stops to look at it. All good for me as she is not rushing this. So then she goes back at it, and she takes direction well, and is just going slow. Then all of a sudden, I feel her going full slow deep throat on me. She's falling asleep again! I don't do anything, but when my dick hits the back of her throat she wakes up! This happens 3 times. I'm kinda laughing to myself during this. Finally she wakes up enough to go at it and make me pop. She's a good BBBJ CIM and spit. I used to have her digits but I threw them away at some point. She's out on Lawrence around Kimball.

Benderedundat
03-31-12, 15:34

I'm on lawrence a ton, for korean food, or to get on lsd, I've travelled it back and forth, east to west, from early morning to late evening, and still have not ever seen one SW! What am I doing wrong?Pretty much what everyone is saying. I picked up a girl at 1 in the afternoon on a nice sunny winter day in January. Picked up girls anywhere from California to Pulaski. Mostly in the early evening until 11 or I often see them early in the morning too. I picked up a girl at Kedzie and Montrose at 6 am this morning of all places. Total non pro, just need some cash after a night of partying. I think she has done it a few times, because she was a little tense about getting in the car, but knew how to give the look and the nod to catch my eye. There are a few TS in the area, bigger Latinas.

Davidonecall
04-03-12, 09:21
On Monday at around 5:30pm (1st clue time) county sheriff was hiding around 48th and Cicero. 2 girls by gas station. One guy say something to one of the girl and then (I'm watching from 48 other side of Cicero) they (leo) show up and arrested him and a tow truck take car. I went around then a pickup truck was being take. I figure is time for me to stop seeing the show and leave. Now a clue would be that the girls stay close to 48 and east of Cicero and would only walk to ally (leo was there) and back. Let be careful specially around that time. Hope we are all safe.

SweetStuffLove
04-03-12, 13:37
On Monday at around 5:30pm (1st clue time) county sheriff was hiding around 48th and Cicero. 2 girls by gas station. One guy say something to one of the girl and then (I'm watching from 48 other side of Cicero) they (leo) show up and arrested him and a tow truck take car. I went around then a pickup truck was being take. I figure is time for me to stop seeing the show and leave. Now a clue would be that the girls stay close to 48 and east of Cicero and would only walk to ally (leo was there) and back. Let be careful specially around that time. Hope we are all safe.And here I thought my commute was the best time to avoid my uncle LEO and have great dreams. Guy can't even go home in peace anymore.

GWB2012
04-03-12, 15:23
Dreamt of someone named genesis (?) but could be wrong. 6 in the visual dept. Wrapped the tool before using it to fix the speaker. Got digits for trade.

Pennywise666
04-03-12, 20:14
And here I thought my commute was the best time to avoid my uncle LEO and have great dreams. Guy can't even go home in peace anymore.Catching mongers is an excellent source of income for the city.

Not only do you pay a fine and tow charge but then court costs and lawyer fees and it's a lot safer for the cops as well.

I can't tell you the number of times I'm out driving late at night not looking for anyone just driving and a monger does something stupid while driving.

I've seen them stop in the street nevermind the traffic, honk their horn or wave at a girl,make a U turn in the middle of the street and I've even seen a few of them put their car in reverse WTF.

LongRanger99
04-03-12, 21:57
Catching mongers is an excellent source of income for the city.

Not only do you pay a fine and tow charge but then court costs and lawyer fees and it's a lot safer for the cops as well.

I can't tell you the number of times I'm out driving late at night not looking for anyone just driving and a monger does something stupid while driving.

I've seen them stop in the street nevermind the traffic, honk their horn or wave at a girl, make a U turn in the middle of the street and I've even seen a few of them put their car in reverse WTF.Was at Jewel a day or so ago. Was exiting the parking lot. Hot WWB walked into the parking lot: tight ass, nice height and nice dressed. This monger who was in the exit lane backed up about 150ft to confront this woman. Performed a drive around to inspect the situation. She did not get in the car but did conversate with him from out side the car. I could tell he was trying to get her to get into the car. Uncle Leo was also parked in the cut in the far end corner of the parking lot.

WWB = walking while black female

Davidonecall
04-03-12, 22:23
You are right. I have seen them to. I don't compete if someone is giving himself all that attention I just leave that area because someone will call leo or they could be watching. Also I have seen how some SW would ignore them then get in my car because they recognize me. I remember some guy following me because the girl ignore him. Lets be safe and vigilant out there.

Catching mongers is an excellent source of income for the city.

I've seen them stop in the street nevermind the traffic, honk their horn or wave at a girl, make a U turn in the middle of the street and I've even seen a few of them put their car in reverse WTF.

Mr Charmo
04-03-12, 22:37
You are right. I have seen them to. I don't compete if someone is giving himself all that attention I just leave that area because someone will call Leo or they could be watching. Also I have seen how some SW would ignore them then get in my car because they recognize me. I remember some guy following me because the girl ignore him. Lets be safe and vigilant out there.I knew that was DOC snatching up all the girls away from me! LOL. Be careful out there, fellas- now we have jealous monger crazies to worry about as well?

I noticed a very nice Latina on CIC by BMT last Friday just after the morning rush. Unfortunately she was on the other side of the street and way too heavy traffic. Was not about to make a crazy monger maneuver, especially at that time of day.

Mannheim
04-03-12, 23:29
Posting this here because I never got a response over there. Anybody have luck on Dodge lately. That place was banging like 5-6 years ago. Every day after work young BSWSs. This was all north of Dempster near Church.

Gbaby31
04-04-12, 15:46
Seen one HSW on 47th by the fire station on the corner, has tightblue jeans with a blk jacket on. Long curley black hair. Picked her up said she never walks only does phone calls. She wanted. 50 for a BBBJ with no CIM I gave her. 30. Looks wise abover average I'd say a 7 body 7 she skills were great 9 no teeth nothing but I had a feeling she doesn't give head alot maybe she's fresh to the whole SW thing. Only bad thing she said when I was about to pop to tell her, I did and she just left me there to finish myself. Which I really didn't like since other girls usually give you a HJ. Anyways I didn't get her digits I was drunk so didn't really ask.

Gbaby31
04-04-12, 15:58
Went to see her again she live in bridgeport, blk BBW with huge tits. 70 for an hour and I got everything anal, BJ, the works. She's a cute girl 21-25yr range. Her BJ skills are a 10+++ easily. She doesn't complain doesn't rush, just a college student who needs money and she lives with 3 other girls but can't get them to try it out. All in all she is a great find I've been seening for a new months. If you do FS condoms are a must but the she does BBBJ with CIM mand she goes down hard love this girl easily fuck her mouth always a blast. Will trade info for top notch CL girls or SW

Davidonecall
04-04-12, 16:52
Went to see her again she live in bridgeport, blk BBW with huge tits. 70 for an hour and I got everything anal, BJ, the works. She's a cute girl 21-25yr range. Her BJ skills are a 10+++ easily. She doesn't complain doesn't rush, just a college student who needs money and she lives with 3 other girls but can't get them to try it out. All in all she is a great find I've been seening for a new months. If you do FS condoms are a must but the she does BBBJ with CIM mand she goes down hard love this girl easily fuck her mouth always a blast. Will trade info for top notch CL girls or SWYou are right, I see her when I need a quick one. She is a very nice girl. She is a CL girl. I don't say much about her because she works part time and go to school so she only keep a hand full of client. A senior gave me her number over an year ago. I see her for her skills.

Gbaby31
04-04-12, 17:02
You are right, I see her when I need a quick one. She is a very nice girl. She is a CL girl. I don't say much about her because she works part time and go to school so she only keep a hand full of client. A senior gave me her number over an year ago. I see her for her skills.Haha david, I gave you her number!

RSmith1980
04-04-12, 18:25
I've seen lots of BSW and WSW, however I have never seen a LSW and I am primarily into LSWs, especially Puerto Ricans. I am looking for a LSW that has a place, it makes me very jittery to pick up girls on the street and get serviced in a parked car. One that speaks Spanish would be great, and I am a butt man, so a great ass is a must. I have digits of Backpage girls and massage providers to trade. Let me know if anyone can help.

MrMichaelT
04-04-12, 20:18
Went to see her again she live in bridgeport, blk BBW with huge tits. 70 for an hour and I got everything anal, BJ, the works. She's a cute girl 21-25yr range. Her BJ skills are a 10+++ easily. She doesn't complain doesn't rush, just a college student who needs money and she lives with 3 other girls but can't get them to try it out. All in all she is a great find I've been seening for a new months. If you do FS condoms are a must but the she does BBBJ with CIM man she goes down hard love this girl easily fuck her mouth always a blast. Will trade info for top notch CL girls or SWI want the contact information for this girl.

Horny Dog #2
04-04-12, 20:23
You are right, I see her when I need a quick one. She is a very nice girl. She is a CL girl. I don't say much about her because she works part time and go to school so she only keep a hand full of client. A senior gave me her number over an year ago. I see her for her skills.I'm somewhat confused here. You state she is a CL girl (which I assume stands for Craigs list) , but this report is on the Streetwalker thread.

Does she place ads on Craigs list?

Davidonecall
04-04-12, 23:04
I'm somewhat confused here. You state she is a CL girl (which I assume stands for Craigs list) , but this report is on the Streetwalker thread.

Does she place ads on Craigs list?I was just wanted to say that she is good. Not that she is a SW. I did not mention her as a SW but of her skills. Gbaby is looking for a SW.

Dick Hertz
04-06-12, 23:21
I have meet a few CL girls on the street. If it a slow day and the money is low or they need to support the habit or boy friend LOL you will see then. They ask for CL prices and when I take them back to where I pick them up the price almost always fall and if not I tell them good luck. The ones that stay will tell you a sad story and how to find them on BP or CL and when I check and see what the price is on that site and what I paid I laugh. So do not be surpise to find CL girls on the street.

JohnnyBeBad
04-07-12, 13:42
Just got back from a morning on the west side. Met two friends at Moon's for breakfast. Then took a drive around. Not too much out for a beautiful morning. Found Gwen, a be / SW on Washington at Campell. Excellent BBBJCIM for 20.

DreamLuver1110
04-08-12, 17:06
Out last night 2am-4am and decided to check out some of the local flavors of the southside. Went up halsted and alot of BSW out, some might have been guys but nothing caught my eye. So headed over to cicero and 4-7 and not much out kind of a gost town but headed north. Saw a couple BSW nothing that worth stopping for around north ave. Headed back down Cicero and found a WSW (Jennifer) mid 20s blonde hair kinda plain looking (could have been really cute if she would have took a couple minutes to put on some make up, do her hair, and lose the hoody). Wanted. 40 told her had. 25 for CBJ, and did the deed. Made some small talk and she said that 4-7 area there is nobody really out there besides crack heads, and I kinda agree with her since its rare to find that dimond in the rough. Gave me her Digets and off she went.

AcrossTheUnive
04-08-12, 21:41
Scooped up short blonde named j lo around the gas station near 290 and cic.

BBBJCIM for2, 5. LSW Short, Very nice chest. Great N. I. Ps. Touched the sexy CL! T. Would repeat. Says she usually works the net.

Also a month ago, found Treasure. A BSW with miniskirt braids and great legs and azz. Had glasses. Same area. CBJ and FS ride on top in car. Was about6am. Very good service!

TheBard
04-09-12, 21:43
Just wanted to let you all know that I have seen quite a few SW's around 79th and Cicero. Its usually around 4-5am. Had a dream with a BSW and Jenny was Friday night. .25 for CBJ. Ok skills. I have seen at least 3 or 4 different girls in this area on the weekends.

Happy hunting

ChgoJJ
04-09-12, 22:00
Last Friday around 0400 I ran into HSW Jackie on 47th West of Archer. Jackie and I have spent a little quality time together in the past but this time the quality of the CBJ had gone down. .20 for a CBJ and next time I will pass her by. She has lost weight. Looks like the drugs are taking a toll on her.

Be Safe.

Prowler069
04-11-12, 05:54
Well I made my journey into the city and met a nice young-them named Melissa over by Johnnies as I just got some vittles. The radar went off and look what I find. I turn back into the parking lot and she comes from across the street and jump right on in. I tell her lets do the LE test and on the way we went to a nice secluded spot as traffic was pretty heavy around 3pm on Monday. I asked her what was on the menu and she wanted a dub for a BJ. I'm not to familiar about the slang terms. She gives me this story about her mother got her started at 15 as she had to take care of herself. I always ask what is their drug of choice crack and smack. So I tell her 15 and of course she accepts enough for another hit.

She gives a pretty mean BJ and takes directions pretty well. Very nice technique with the condom as I will never let one of these chicks get on Mr Happy without one. I pegged her to be 24 or 25 and she told me I hit it on the button as she grew up in Elmwood Park. I asked her for digits but did not have phone or a permanent roof over her head. I gave her my burner number and hope she calls and I even gave her a tip as her skills were excellent.

I was out on the old 4-7 and found one of my regulars later that evening and she told me the LE is all over that area now. That's the reason that it's so dry over on the area as I did see a few BSW's, HSW's and a Latina that looks to be a TV as its hard to tell them apart from the regular Latina's. Fellows lets be safe out there!

Dick Hertz
04-11-12, 20:05
Was on Kenton around 3pm and saw 2 BSW crack heads. Look real bad but one head a jacket and nothing under it showing her small chest to how ever went by. No use to seeing SW in the day on Kenton but on some nights there are so many out that it causes a traffic jam. They all bunch together and should spead out down the block. You can fine a looker now and then but good luck getting to her.

Undakovabrotha
04-14-12, 00:37
Be careful, be safe

I've noticed a dange.

Rous trend with girls in Ohio and elsewhere where I've traveled: bad skin. The skin is the biggest organ of your body. More to the point, if you see a white girl with yellowish skin do not pick her up. It's called jauntice. Jauntice is a symptom of liver disease. Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, D, E, etc, and mono, and even the big A. Believe it or not there is a Hep E. And even a few others.

I know, if you're thinking that you only want a blowjob, you're still not safe. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily through the mouth. Aids was more difficult to transmit that way a few years ago but it is adapting. Also, there is a killer strain now of Aids; killer strains will generally be harder to catch because there is a genetic rule borne out by history. Common colds give up lethality and are easier to catch than dead fly. Ebola is lethal but fairly difficult to catch. Only sometimes do bugs become easy to catch that are extremely lethal.

So, stay away from girls with yellowed skin or blauches.It's called Jaundice. Yes, the things you talk about are spread through blood and body fluids just like the rest of the STDs.

JohnnyBeBad
04-14-12, 09:30
Was on Kenton around 3pm and saw 2 BSW crack heads. Look real bad but one head a jacket and nothing under it showing her small chest to how ever went by. No use to seeing SW in the day on Kenton but on some nights there are so many out that it causes a traffic jam. They all bunch together and should spead out down the block. You can fine a looker now and then but good luck getting to her.Be careful, some of the "better looking" s / w's in the early morning hours are gumps.

AcrossTheUnive
04-17-12, 16:14
5am today met with a really georgous latina SW named princess. 21yrs old and just beautiful. A solid 10 on the SW scale. Solid enough to spend extra. .80 FS. With CBJ.

Black hair and natural tan skin.

290 and cic. By the station.

BJ service was not the best but her lower opening was tiny so it was very nice. She is a spinner with be cups and perfect small dark nips. Poked out just enough but not too much. She was standing with a couple older BSW and there were a few WSW in the area.

Seriously this one could easily be gf material.

Only bad part was that her ride kept calling so they could leave before daylight set in.

She was a nice girl so I was ok to spend more than I usually would. She smelled sooo good. If you find her you will see what I mean. Sorry to the fellow mongerer that was trying to get to her as I picked her up too. LOL. Maybe I will try the WSW that you picked up too. Hehe.

Anyhow. Good dream. Hope to see her georgous eyes again. BTW. Whats with the window washers in the area. No means no!

ChgoJJ
04-22-12, 03:23
Friday morning about 2am I ran into BSW Stephanie. It had been about a year since we had seen each other. Service was excellent as usual. .20 for CBJ She has a nice set of 40dd. Streets haven't worn her down like they have some of these chicks. She didn't have digits. She will try to upsell if you let her.

Stay Safe

Davidonecall
04-23-12, 03:41
I decided to take a drive by Cicero and 4-7 and it seem like there is all kind of SW out. Just got back and 4-7 pass Western until Cicero is was booming. Your choice from wht, blk, latina and even spotted an asian or a asian looking one. Happy hunting.

LongRanger99
04-23-12, 04:54
I decided to take a drive by Cicero and 4-7 and it seem like there is all kind of SW out. Just got back and 4-7 pass Western until Cicero is was booming. Your choice from wht, blk, latina and even spotted an asian or a asian looking one. Happy hunting.Shit man! I did not go to that area this morning because I figured it was to cold and no one would be out.

INeedMoar
04-23-12, 21:40
I drove only the north side and nothing. I saw 2-3 on Cic but they looked like they were out in space. I saw another 2-3 on Norf ave but I got stopped by police, unrelated to my activity, and decided to leave the area not to return. I went to cic and 290 and no luck there, but that was after 5am already. I knew I should have tried my luck 4/7, but haven't been there in months.

LongRanger99
04-25-12, 06:28
Driving on Cottage Grove near Target and saw BSW, went for a few block and pulled over. She wanted me to come to her place but I said no since I had never hooked up with her before. She had some awsome breast, tried to negotiate for. 15 but she wanted. 20. She gave be a sample and offered catch so I then agreed to. 20. Did not have a problem with. 20 I just wanted to see if I could talk her down. Started out with CBJ but just as was about to explode coverted to BBBJ and finished with catch. After done played with her breast a little more, nice big and firm.

Nice night so drove around. Drove around 79th Cicero and Central area and saw nothing. Headed north on Cicero and saw nothing. Drove 47th Cicero east to Pulaski and saw nothing but something weard and I do not know what it was. Drove to Cicero and I290 and saw nothing. Went to North Ave and then went east and saw nothing all the way to Ashland. Decided to make another sweep. Now going west on North Ave. I see a LSW an WSW between Lawndale and Hamlin. Now headed south on Cicero again I see a WSW by Hirsch. Looked decent and would have picked her up but I had just seen Uncle Leo near North and Cicero and I had already relieved myself earlier.

I wanted to see what all this talk was about on 47th so I had to sweep it again. Toured from 47th Pulaski to Central then to Archer then to Cicero and saw absolutely nothing. I am not calling my fellow mongers liers because I have been in the parking lot of McDonalds before eating and seen SWs walk by. Went to 79th Cicero again and saw nothing. Called it quits and went home. I think it is going to be along time before actions gets serious on North Ave. Again because I saw excessive amount of Leo heat on north. Saw Uncle Leo all over the place but excessively on North.

Chubbybear
04-26-12, 18:00
I too was out and about last night. Heavy Leo on North Ave between Lincoln and Ashland. It was lighter as you headed west of Lincoln but it still seemed heavier than usual. 290-Cicero was dead on my first run through but I saw a petite WSW in a white parka, longer brown / black hair in the parking lot of the food place (Marvins?) at Arthington on my second pass. When I got turned around and headed back she was gone. 47th was dead with little / no Leo. This was between 9:30 and 11 PM yesterday.

LongRanger99
04-26-12, 22:45
Does any one have any intel on happenings in or around the trailer park at State and Stoney Island in Calumet City?

JohnnyBeBad
04-27-12, 10:42
Does any one have any intel on happenings in or around the trailer park at State and Stoney Island in Calumet City?I do remember many years ago getting some great head from a girl working out of a trailer park (very small one) that I believe was on State just north of Rt. 30.

And Again
04-27-12, 14:14
Drove the Lawrence and Howard / Rogers area from 2-3. Nothing worth looking at. Two very large BSW at bus stops. I kept moving. Better luck next time.

LongRanger99
04-28-12, 04:04
Decided to step out for a few minutes. Said I was only going to have a drink, had more than a drink but was not drunk or at least I do not think I was. Said I was only going to look around but not indulge. I need to get my shit in order and get myself under control. Decided to drive south on Michigan: decided to do some sight seeing on 119th between Michigan and Halsted. Saw a couple of BSWs but heat was hotter than hell. Rotation after rotation.

Picked up BSW who was easy going. Went to a comfortable spot for both, requested. 10 for CBJ. I requested to go inside her apartment, she earlier stated no but then as her jaws got tired changed her mind. Went in her place so she wanted another. 10 for her to spread her legs. Wanted to go doggie style but I wanted to get on top. Had to cough up another. 05 for that. I then wanted her to take more clothes off so another. 05. Got comfortable and then I got CBJ again and then went in between the legs. Total cost was. 30 but hey it is a Saturday morning. In the future I will take less money and I will not drink as much so I will have no choice but to take my ass home. .20 in the night club and. 30 with the BSW: One U. S. Grant gone just like that.

Vick123
04-28-12, 13:40
Hey fellas,

Haven't been posting in a while. Used to post as slick vick but then lost the password and had to reset and came on as a new member. Anywho, Decided to post of my latest dream. Things had been pretty dead lately and not much action. But last week I dreamt I met up with Ursula a 20's WSW. North stroll. She was ok looking maybe a 6 on SW scale. Not a user so I'd give her an extra point. Gave me the look, I pulled over, did the leo check and it was set. Wanted 60 for FS and 40 for CBJ. Talked it down and we got down to business. Performance was average but tight! The only thing I didn't like was her I'm assuming Pimp was in the area in a vehicle. Made me uneasy but things turned out ok so all in all a good experience.

TheBard
04-30-12, 19:02
Decided to try and check out the northside stroll, which I have never done before. Nothing going on in the Lawrence area. Saw 3 WSW in the area of Milwaukee and Central Park. All looked older and nothing too appealing to me. So I decided to go home. At about 3:15am Sunday, I ran into Nina on the 4-7 and Kostner. Never met he before but look pretty good. Said she just spent 30 days in County due to the recent stings in the area. Kinda made me a little nervous but did the LE check and found a nice cozy spot. She wanted to get a room, but wasn't up for that. SHe started out at. 4 for CBJ but took. 25. Wasn't too bad but nothing I will remember.

Chubbybear
05-01-12, 09:48
Last night I found some time on my hands early in the evening (8-10 PM time frame) and I thought I would drive through the northern circuits with the hopes that having rent due today would improve the number of offerings. I didn't see anything on Lawrence, but there were too many civilians and a light mist that got in the way. Leo was absent. I then headed over to North and didn't see anything there either until I got west of Western where there was one older WSW. I passed. Leo had one of their SUVs parked and occupied at the corner of North / Damen otherwise again Leo was absent. I retired for the evening.

Later the same evening / early morning I again found I had time on my hands and elected to burn more hydrocarbons. Around 1 AM I headed down Lawrence and saw two BSW between Kimball and Kedzie. I passed and headed to North. North continued to be a vast wasteland. Leo was light in both areas. I thought I would head over to Cicero / 290 to see what I could find and promptly ran into multiple Leo conventions. Two CPD suvs had both south bound lanes blocked on the 290 overpass. Further south Cicero PD had two cars engaged in a light fest where U-turn east to access east bound 290. Needless to say no one was to found in the area. Finally around 18th, two more Cicero PDs had someone pulled over and another PD car was heading in from the south. I continued south to 47th and stumbled on Sharon. It took three tries to get her to the car (WTF). Finally we figure out neither one of us is Leo and she calls her pharmacy while negotiating with me (again WTF). I finally get her off the phone and she thinks two Jacksons is proper for BBBJ. I finally get her down to a single Jackson. All the while, she won't shut up! I didn't need to know when she moved there, that she was robbed, etc. Parked and got her working, but she kept stopping to talk and then stopping to see when I would finish. I finally got to shut-up and finish but if she was in a hurry to get to the pharmacy she wasn't going about it the right way. She is an older WSW, be-see, saggy with stretch marks, short blond hair, lean. I won't repeat.

I retraced my steps heading back to work. Heading north on Cicero, Chicago's finest made a you-turn in front of me around Roosevelt. They proceeded to stop and chat with 3 BSW just south of 290. I decided that stopping would not be a good idea and continued on. Nothing on North, but a lot more Leo, marked and unmarked crossing on the side streets. Back up to Lawrence and got a look from a thin WSW in an unexpected location, Pulaski just north of Sunnyside (yes by the old Leo center and a couple of blocks south of the new center). By the time I circled back she was gone. Down Lawrence where one of us decided not pull all the way to curb and instead blocked both lanes of traffic while talking to a pair of BSWs (WTF, tuck in closer to the curb). Congrats BTW, it looked like he got them both.

Stay safe.

LongRanger99
05-03-12, 08:05
Wanted to see what all this 47th st stuff was about. Drove entire 47th starting from Interstate and ending at Cicero, only saw one BSW before Kostner. Drove Cicero to I290 and saw a WSW at Roosevelt but when turned around she was gone. Went off the beatened path and decided to check Washington and Kilbourn and saw 2 BSWs also saw 2 BSW at Kenton and Madison. Normal/straight Mongers need to be carefull because saw BSW or TS at Kilpatrick and Washington, be sure to check and double check around there because you might end up finding something that you were not looking for. It appears the SWs want to get live around Kilpatrick and Washington but there is a Leo camera at the intersection and Loe constantly patrols the location: saw 3 leo autos with two passes.

Back on Cicero to North Ave and saw nothing: North Ave to Western and saw nothing: Western to Lawrence and saw nothing: Lawrence to Cicero and saw nothing: Cicero to Madison and nothing: Madison to Homan and saw a BSW, after close inspection decided to keep driving.

Turned around and now back on Cicero saw nothing til made left on 5th. Saw a LSW going toward Kostner. Turned around and saw what appeared to be undercover uncle leo. Got spooked and continued to Cicero and then to I290 and then home. Time frame was about 3am to 5:30am.

Vick123
05-03-12, 21:38
After today I am convinced that you can find unexpected surprises anywhere! Its all a matter of luck. I was driving back from work and was going through elmhurst of all places when I spot out the corner of my eye a woman walking slowly and glancing back frequently (we all know the mannerisms) Anyways I pass her up and pull into a parking lot. Still unsure due to the area I act as if I'm headed into a convenience store. LOL. But sure enough she walks into the lot and by me looking (herself unsure if I'm interested) and says hi. I say hi. She gets in the car and off we head to a quiet location. Not the best looker maybe a 6 but nice tits. More than anything I jumped at the chance because I was stunned of having found this chance in a totally unexpected area! Wanted $40 for BBBJ, settled on $30 and went CBJ (My choice) I know I know. Who does that? But I've been having a "safe mentality" lately.

Skills were good. If it werent for it being daylight I might have taken FS. Name was Tracy. No digits as she said she normally "doesn't do this" and asked for mine instead (I passed since the last time I did that a SW felt she could call me Friday nights at midnight!) Nothing spectacular overall so I didn't push the number issue and left. But wow what a pleasant surprise!

Moral of the story. Keep your eyes open fellas because they could be anywhere

Vick123
05-03-12, 22:48
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever hit Indy on a mini road trip to look for action. Seems to me that with all the driving that we do just going back and forth you could hit a whole new place an hour away. I guess I would be nervous of being in an unknown area, but hey it might be worth it. I'm sure I can look on the NWI forum but just wondering if any of you Chicago Mongers have taken the trip and if it went smooth.

JohnnyBeBad
05-04-12, 09:38
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever hit Indy on a mini road trip to look for action. Seems to me that with all the driving that we do just going back and forth you could hit a whole new place an hour away. I guess I would be nervous of being in an unknown area, but hey it might be worth it. I'm sure I can look on the NWI forum but just wondering if any of you Chicago Mongers have taken the trip and if it went smooth.I lve in the south 'burbs and have been to and through Indy many times, Definitely more than an hour and I have a heavy foot.

That Guy 210
05-04-12, 12:42
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever hit Indy on a mini road trip to look for action. Seems to me that with all the driving that we do just going back and forth you could hit a whole new place an hour away. I guess I would be nervous of being in an unknown area, but hey it might be worth it. I'm sure I can look on the NWI forum but just wondering if any of you Chicago Mongers have taken the trip and if it went smooth.Go to rockford and joliet and report back what you find.

LongRanger99
05-04-12, 19:21
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever hit Indy on a mini road trip to look for action. Seems to me that with all the driving that we do just going back and forth you could hit a whole new place an hour away. I guess I would be nervous of being in an unknown area, but hey it might be worth it. I'm sure I can look on the NWI forum but just wondering if any of you Chicago Mongers have taken the trip and if it went smooth.I have not gotten around to it yet but I have been considering going to NW Indiana and checking out the State Line Road patrol area and the truck stops around Burr and 25th. Uncle Loe has been partoling so deep in Chicago area it is getting to be almost a waste of time in Chicago area. For the most part the only street walkers you will find will be the die hard desperate ones. Not like the old days when you would find some easy going nice street walkers that would walk the streets but were not regular street walks and all they would want would be a few funds so they could get a few drinks or whatever.

Bbbuddy
05-04-12, 19:51
I was in the city so I decided to see what was out and as I was driving down cicero just south of division back off a side street I see a WSW. I pull around through the alley and she jumps in. Tells me her name is Tina. She is okay looking maybe mid 3o's and has a dirty librarian look to her. Well we get to a seculded spot and she wants $40 I say I have $20 she says ok ofcouse. When I am pulling out the money she says are you sure you don't have $30 I said again, I have $20, and as I am pulling out the money a $20 and a $10 come out and she says you have $30, and I said, yes I have $30 and $10 is for gas. She starts the BBBJ and damn if the girl is not taking my skin off with her teeth. I thought maybe she was getting back at me for not giving her more but she would jsut have to take longer if that was the case, but sure enough half way through nothing is happening on my part and she wants to know if I was to see and touch her pussy for the other $10, and I said I am okay, why don't you just finish it with your hand thinking that would be safer. Well that wasn't doing anything either so I just said okay I'm done. I usually would make her work for her money but after the horrible BJ I thought cut my losses. All in all if you see a chick with dirty blonde hair that has glasses and looks like the dirty librarian, stay away unless you need to be circumsized.

Gregory12
05-05-12, 04:03
I was driving on 4-7 near Kedzie going east when a WSW stared at my car passing by giving me the look. I swing around and she gets in the car. She was early 30's short blond hair and said her name was heather. She asked for. 30 BBJ and. 40 half / half. I went with h / h. Pulled over to a secluded spot and the head was good but she had a tough time riding me in the car. She asked a few minutes in if she could suck me off and I went with it. Felt a little teeth but she got the job done and NQNS. Total damage was. 40 but I spent 2 hours looking for something on 4-7 while avoiding LEO. It was like they were everywhere!

JohnnyBeBad
05-05-12, 09:14
I have not gotten around to it yet but I have been considering going to NW Indiana and checking out the State Line Road patrol area and the truck stops around Burr and 25th. Uncle Loe has been partoling so deep in Chicago area it is getting to be almost a waste of time in Chicago area. For the most part the only street walkers you will find will be the die hard desperate ones. Not like the old days when you would find some easy going nice street walkers that would walk the streets but were not regular street walks and all they would want would be a few funds so they could get a few drinks or whatever.If you are somewhat frustrated with Chicago, have you tried Maywood, Robbins, Harvey, even Summit in the early morning hours?

NoSmoking
05-05-12, 09:20
Oy Gevalt Boychick.

LongRanger99
05-05-12, 15:41
If you are somewhat frustrated with Chicago, have you tried Maywood, Robbins, Harvey, even Summit in the early morning hours?I am not frustrated but I always like to meet new erotic walkers. When frustration is about to set in I have some reliable numbers I can call. I have been through Maywood and Harvey but I never saw much of interest. I was not aware that there was consistent action in Summit and Robins. Maybe you would like to hit me up on the info via forum or PM.

Side Note:

Nice weather this morning so after having a few drinks I decided to drive around, bar closed at 1:30am but I was not ready to call it shut eye. Saw several BSWs near I290 and Cicero. Saw several BSWs at Washington and Kilbourn. One was even a honey if I might say. I became comfused by this because The police camera is directly across the street. Had to drive 47th St. Again because of so many claims. Saw 5 street walkers between Western and Pulaski but I do not think they were female. Saw 2 BSWs and 1 W / LSW between Pulaski and Cicero. W / LSW gave me the nod but because of the heat I made to many sucurity passes and another monger picked her up. Saw female at gas station near 47th Cicero, she was dressed average and few tats, monger tried to pick her up but she was not having it.

Personal Opinion:

I think the heat is always going to be deep on 47th because there are nice middle class homes in the area and I don't think residents want monger activity over there.

Vick123
05-05-12, 17:28
If you are somewhat frustrated with Chicago, have you tried Maywood, Robbins, Harvey, even Summit in the early morning hours?I have seen action in Maywood, but its usually hit or miss. Harvey I was down there last weekend at the local strip clubs and drove around but didn't see much. Unfamiliar with the area I didn't look for much time and decided to go back into Skybox and kill my money there.

SouthSideRed
05-05-12, 19:27
I am not frustrated but I always like to meet new erotic walkers. When frustration is about to set in I have some reliable numbers I can call. I have been through Maywood and Harvey but I never saw much of interest. I was not aware that there was consistent action in Summit and Robins. Maybe you would like to hit me up on the info via forum or PM.

Side Note:

Nice weather this morning so after having a few drinks I decided to drive around, bar closed at 1:30am but I was not ready to call it shut eye. Saw several BSWs near I290 and Cicero. Saw several BSWs at Washington and Kilbourn. One was even a honey if I might say. I became comfused by this because The police camera is directly across the street. Had to drive 47th St. Again because of so many claims. Saw 5 street walkers between Western and Pulaski but I do not think they were female. Saw 2 BSWs and 1 W / LSW between Pulaski and Cicero. W / LSW gave me the nod but because of the heat I made to many sucurity passes and another monger picked her up. Saw female at gas station near 47th Cicero, she was dressed average and few tats, monger tried to pick her up but she was not having it.

Personal Opinion:

I think the heat is always going to be deep on 47th because there are nice middle class homes in the area and I don't think residents want monger activity over there.I tried crusing through Summitt on quite a few occasions on the way to work, it is very hit or miss. Most of the times they are working Archer Road South of the bridge to 63th street and some on 63th near Archer Road. Also, but even rarer along Cicero Avenue from 79th to 87th street near the trailer park.

Work Much
05-07-12, 16:36
I had Friday night free so I decided to take a ride to all the places I've been reading about. I drove around from 10:00PM to about 2:00 AM. Since these were new areas to me I was being very cautious and spending more time learning the roads. Leo seemed to be out everywhere I went.

47th & Pulaski – Blond sitting in the bus stop, she was sitting there for at least 30 minutes without getting on a bus so I assumed she was available. I first spotted her at Archer & 47th heading towards Pulaski but lost her as I checked the area, next thing I know she's at the bus stop. Too much traffic in the area for me to stop and chat.

Cicero & North – Cute little BSW leaving the gas station. Got the look but she was gone by the time I got turned around.

Cicero & Belmont – WSW sitting at the bus stop, I wouldn't have noticed her if the guy in the minivan didn't honk, wave and signal to her to go around the corner. At first I thought he knew her but after he turned he pulled into an alley to wait. (I know better than to honk and wave like that, this just draws too much attention, I'm sure some of the other people at the light figured out what was going on too) I drove the area for a little while hoping to run into her. I spotted her a couple blocks away but she didn't look up, circled the block again and still didn't get a look so I figured I would be on my way.

Pulaski & Grand then Pulaski & North. Blond WSW first spotted sitting at the corner near Grand, got the look but she stayed at the corner. I circled a little then saw her again at North got the look again and slowed down but again she didn't move. I wasn't going to take a chance and decided to head other parts of town.

Hopefully I'll have better luck the next time I'm able to get a free night.

Factfiction
05-14-12, 00:54
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever hit Indy on a mini road trip to look for action. Seems to me that with all the driving that we do just going back and forth you could hit a whole new place an hour away. I guess I would be nervous of being in an unknown area, but hey it might be worth it. I'm sure I can look on the NWI forum but just wondering if any of you Chicago Mongers have taken the trip and if it went smooth.I don't post too often. I usually work to the inverse since I live in Indy but go Chicago a lot. In some dream I had, I can tell you that east washington st of Indianapolis and the next 2 or 3 blocks north of e. Washington st running parallel to it conform the whole circuit. So main course is e. Washington st. Which runs east to west and vice verse. Rural and Sherman which run north to south. Then New York, Michigan st and 10th street which are parallel to e. Wash. Most of the action will be on E. Washington running from.

Rural to Emerson. The zone is hot for LEO's. The area although high in drug dealing activities I have never seen a shooting or innocent by standers being shot and killed. Feel free to park and get gas at the BP and VP in the area. Most of the time you will see.

LEO's harassing drunk drivers or illegal immigrants driving w / o a license, or some other guy visibly intoxicated while walking on the.

Street.

There's 2 spots where I noticed LEO's hunt. There's an Auto Zone (I think) just passing Sherman on the east bound of wash st. The ladies usually walk on the west bound but the cops hide behind the bushes in the auto zone's parking lot.

If you come to Indy as often as you say, I suggest that you take a few warming laps in the area and get acquainted to it. You will find ladies from all sorts so getting the right one is a matter of luck. In my dreams, I've had pretty good ones but also some master manipulators. Just be nice. Drive carefully. Make sure you have your tags and tail lights working and you should be ok.

Unclehomer
05-15-12, 20:32
Did the early AM cruise on Tuesday morning (6:20. 7am) , not a damn thing. Tuesday has for sure become the new Sunday.

Vick123
05-16-12, 22:24
I don't post too often. I usually work to the inverse since I live in Indy but go Chicago a lot. In some dream I had, I can tell you that east washington st of Indianapolis and the next 2 or 3 blocks north of e. Washington st running parallel to it conform the whole circuit. So main course is e. Washington st. Which runs east to west and vice verse. Rural and Sherman which run north to south. Then New York, Michigan st and 10th street which are parallel to e. Wash. Most of the action will be on E. Washington running from.

Rural to Emerson. The zone is hot for LEO's. The area although high in drug dealing activities I have never seen a shooting or innocent by standers being shot and killed. Feel free to park and get gas at the BP and VP in the area. Most of the time you will see.

LEO's harassing drunk drivers or illegal immigrants driving w / o a license, or some other guy visibly intoxicated while walking on the.

Street.

There's 2 spots where I noticed LEO's hunt. There's an Auto Zone (I think) just passing Sherman on the east bound of wash st. The ladies usually walk on the west bound but the cops hide behind the bushes in the auto zone's parking lot.

If you come to Indy as often as you say, I suggest that you take a few warming laps in the area and get acquainted to it. You will find ladies from all sorts so getting the right one is a matter of luck. In my dreams, I've had pretty good ones but also some master manipulators. Just be nice. Drive carefully. Make sure you have your tags and tail lights working and you should be ok.Thanks for the good info.

Things in Chicago seem to be getting worse. I've been on a drought lately. Last 5 to 6 outings I've come up empty. Just a few years ago I would drive around a while deciding which I wanted to pick up. Now I drive around looking for a lucky find.

OngBak15
05-17-12, 03:37
Was out at 11ish walking south when I spotted from a far a WSW at the bus stop. From across the street she looked like a 7 and a half. When up close I reality sets in. I'm not new to picking up SWs but this was my first time picking up on foot and I had a extemely long 2weeks that demanded that I have to be in her just because she is working. Her name was Norma and she is an older model to say the least. Not on drugs (not that I noticed) pretty chatty and cheap. We find a spot and I was unimpressed by everything. Location, skills and looks. I hope some talents gets to that area if it is going to be a real strip because Norma and the girl she introduced me to after (I don't care what Norma says her friend Paula is a man. I know trannies and I am not trying to partake in that type of fun.) were low numbers to say the least with Norma being a 4 at best. I now understand why appointments are so popular nowadays.

JuanPrimo
05-17-12, 12:18
Was out at 11ish walking south when I spotted from a far a WSW at the bus stop. From across the street she looked like a 7 and a half. When up close I reality sets in. I'm not new to picking up SWs but this was my first time picking up on foot and I had a extemely long 2weeks that demanded that I have to be in her just because she is working. Her name was Norma and she is an older model to say the least. Not on drugs (not that I noticed) pretty chatty and cheap. We find a spot and I was unimpressed by everything. Location, skills and looks. I hope some talents gets to that area if it is going to be a real strip because Norma and the girl she introduced me to after (I don't care what Norma says her friend Paula is a man. I know trannies and I am not trying to partake in that type of fun.) were low numbers to say the least with Norma being a 4 at best. I now understand why appointments are so popular nowadays.Dude, that is right by the CPD 16th District station.

Outtatheloop
05-18-12, 05:15
Took stroll down old proven route. Off Ike, well known. Been awhile since mongering during the day and there, but wasn't dissappointed, met Ida. 20ish wf. Little rough, but got the job done for a quarter. No digits, might repeat if only choice.

Hopalong
05-18-12, 16:53
If you're picking up girls near Kenton make sure to suit up. After a BBBJ from a girl named Mahagony a few weeks ago I discovered a couple of days later that I had the clap. That's always fun to explain to your doctor. Better safe than sorry, guys. These things have a tendency to spread throughout one area rather quickly.

OngBak15
05-18-12, 21:43
Dude, that is right by the CPD 16th District station.That explains a lot and put the nail in the coffin of me repeating looking over there.

Vick123
05-19-12, 08:37
If you're picking up girls near Kenton make sure to suit up. After a BBBJ from a girl named Mahagony a few weeks ago I discovered a couple of days later that I had the clap. That's always fun to explain to your doctor. Better safe than sorry, guys. These things have a tendency to spread throughout one area rather quickly.Sorry to hear about your tough Break Hop, I'd say be careful in any area. Those are the risks we take out there. BB anything is a matter of personal choice. While I myself have had BBBJ on a few occasions (Including my last pick up) , I think I'm sticking to all CBJ from now on. I'm not knocking BBBJ and still think its pretty low risk OVERALL, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the heads up though. Its always good to get a little reminder here and there.

JVD1954
05-20-12, 02:52
Was out tonight and saw a very tall smoking hot LSW in a black mini dress big tits perfect ass wearing glasses and high heels walking on 47 near Western. When I made the turn off 47 to pick up she stopped, stood on 47 and then pointed at herself like "oh you want me?" I wave her over and she walks toward my car then stops at the side walk and says $40. I said no thank you and bolted, never talk money outside of car before leo check right? So I had the feeling it was a sting. I have seen her picked up before. But also saw a ton of Uncle Leo making arrests on side streets. IDK maybe paranoind. But anyone with info on her please PM me!

Krackerjack
05-22-12, 11:29
Was out after a party on Saturday night so had friends in the car and we ran into someone with the similar description on harlem and by the exit to I-55. Made a quick U up ahead and drove back to a side street between Archer and I-55. We did notice a cop sitting in the small strip and it didn't seem like he was keeping an "eye" out on the LSW. Anywho we drove back up and pulled close to her but she said NO to my friend in the passenger seat. Not sure she said NO because she saw many of us. BUt yes she didn't seem to be a SW and maybe too good to be true. This was around 3:45am. Anybody with better luck?

Was out tonight and saw a very tall smoking hot LSW in a black mini dress big tits perfect ass wearing glasses and high heels walking on 47 near Western. When I made the turn off 47 to pick up she stopped, stood on 47 and then pointed at herself like "oh you want me?" I wave her over and she walks toward my car then stops at the side walk and says $40. I said no thank you and bolted, never talk money outside of car before leo check right? So I had the feeling it was a sting. I have seen her picked up before. But also saw a ton of Uncle Leo making arrests on side streets. IDK maybe paranoind. But anyone with info on her please PM me!

Pussy Prowler
05-23-12, 01:19
Anyone want to trade SW numbers? I have a few decent ones, I used to have a ton but obviously their phone numbers rarely last sadly. Has anyone seen Summer recently? WSW with great rack?

Rocket Dork
05-23-12, 19:53
Anyone want to trade SW numbers? I have a few decent ones, I used to have a ton but obviously their phone numbers rarely last sadly. Has anyone seen Summer recently? WSW with great rack?I am out of phone numbers! When will the ladies realize to keep their phone working. I wish I had phone numbers. Rocket Dork

LongRanger99
05-25-12, 00:00
Work project took me to 95th Stoney Island shopping area. Was about to leave and saw a BWS / WWB that got my attention. As I looked her way she flagged me down. I am a decent person and I do not mind giving someone a ride. She gets in the truck and then propositions me so now I realize she is a BSW. Offers me a BJ plus catch. I was not really in the mood but for a few dollars, .08 to be exact it was hard to pass up. Found a spot and got CBJ and then I turned it into BBBJ so she could catch and as to which she did. Wanted me to drive her home but I was not having that so I dropped her close to home and it was a done deal.

Re: Phone Numbers.

One of the main problems with street walkers is that they have a problem with keeping their numbers on. I once met this BSW that could gracefully suck the tire off of a rim and deep throat with out gagging. Hooked up with her a few times then her phone stopped working and I did not know her exact address. Used every reasonable resource I could to relocate her but to no avail. Life goes on.

-Long Ranger-

WWB-walking while black.

BWS-black walking the street.

BSW-black street walker AKA hooker

Carpe Dium
05-25-12, 16:22
How do you get chlamydia?

You get chlamydia from vaginal, anal, or oral sex with an infected person. Chlamydia often has no symptoms. So people who are infected may pass chlamydia to their sex partners without knowing it. The more sex partners you (or your partner) have, the higher your risk of getting this STI.

How can chlamydia be prevented?

Use condoms correctly and every time you have sex. Use condoms for all types of sexual contact, even if pen*etration does not take place. Condoms work by keeping blood, a man's semen, and a woman's vaginal fluid — all of which can carry chlamydia — from pass*ing from one person to another. Use protection from the very beginning to the very end of each sex act, and with every sex partner. And be prepared: Don't rely on your partner to have protection.

SoccerFan4245
05-25-12, 18:51
I was in your fair city this past week. I could not get around much because I didn't have wheels. I had two numbers for ladies I knew. One number was no longer working (of course) and the other was for Amy. I met Amy sometime ago on Mannheim but she lives in Bridgeport. We are on FB together and we text often. We were supposed to hook up during this trip but she has not answered a text or posted on FB since May 5th. I was curious whether anyone knew her. She a very thin WF of italian desent and about 40 years old. I really hoped to see her on this trip down.

HungHardRon
05-29-12, 20:47
About 1am.

North Ave. & Kedzie. Saw hot Indian girl, must have been newbie. Very nervous, got me nervous and North Ave. Had uncle out. Went side street and got a pickup not on main drag.

She pushed for. 40 for BJ. Would not budge. Well, since North Ave was hot, I took my chances, White / Latina, tats on neck and arm.

Got to side street and it turns into CBJ. Now, that's steep for CBJ, but again I am desperate. She is good and goes all the way down. I feel and WOW good C sized handfuls and eraser nipples. We are playing and cars come by twice, I quickly zip up and she pops up. The cars slow down to look. Mongers looking. JERKS. After 2nd time I freak and have not finished. She tells me she got out of penn for being with a guy in a car. I freak out. Last thing I need is to have her in the car with a record.

She says she has a place, I say "we are not going to be seen on North Ave." She agrees, thank goodness and tells me the intersection, not an address where to meet her. Should have been a tip off. I let her out and I drive by a few times. To my surprise, she is walking there. What is even better. 2 others are at the intersections. Jackpot, little Ronnie is feeling very very good. She tells me where to park, I don't listen and pick MY spot 1 street down, at the intersection where there is light.

She tells me she needs. 20 to get the room. I give it to her while I stand out with her BSW and WSW friends. Like like Lesbos, but ahhh the fantasies start running.

She comes back and says we can't use that room and we need drive to another place and can we take all 3.

Little Ronnie is very very happy, mind you he is still covered up from the interruption. But, sadly, bigger Ronnie takes over and says "ummm let's just walk there". She tells me the place is on Hamlin and I know it because I was there 3 years ago. She tells me we can't walk there because it's not safe, we really need to drive.

I tell her I have no back seat and am not taking 3 people in the car. (I don't' mention to her that perhaps they all have records which would be BINGO to leo and maybe I could even get pinched for pimping). I tell her I will drive there and meet on Grand, they can walk.

Surprisingly they agree. I drive almost there and figure, it's not worth that extra. 20 she has and don't meet up with them.

Got another fish for me and let these 3 swim back in the water.

HungHardRon
05-29-12, 20:57
Should be writing these in reverse order. I'm bad.

So, I let the other 3 fishes back and I go fishing. Pulaski and Thomas has potential. I'm WM and leo pulls behind me with spot light on. Next to me with spot light on, and trys to scare me several times. But, I'm city boy, all tags current and clean record.

But this neighborhood has potential as there are regulars from 2 nightclubs and I can spot the look from some.

After I am left alone for a bit, I do a pickup. Latina right off Thomas. Adreneline is high as I now leo is there and all around, this is a 1 way street and really really really really stupid. Maybe worse than going with plan A.

She is cute, floppy B's, thin, no belly WSW prob 30. I like floppies and she does BBBJ for. 20 with HJ finish that is quick and empties me pretty good. Plus, she doesn't mind pulling off the cover from the 1st attempt and does not upcharge knowing she is plan B. I'm so paranoid I don't ask for digits (probably wouldn't have them anyhow) and don't even give her a ride back. I do offer her a water bottle to wash her hand off and keep it. Out she goes and off I go.

Would repeat but ONLY when feeling dangerous and seeing if I could avoid getting pinched. Ok, that probably won't happen again, ever. Just not worth it.

Ron

TomDoe
05-30-12, 00:19
So I am on my home in Harwood Heights and of all places I see a big WSW on a corner of Harlem. In between Foster and Lawrence. I think to myself no way not here. She must be a skank waiting for the bus. So I go back around to see. I get the look, I give a look back and I make the turn and stop half a block away. She either didn't notice or want to partake with me for some reason. So I go back around again to let her know I am mean business. By that time she is gone and now there is a hsw waiting at the bus stop. She doesn't notice me and walks to a nearby parkinglot. In the end I didn't get to play but it seems like you could find action everywhere. I hope I see the WSW again, she may have been big but she looked like she could do some action. Just be careful over there, the cops are eager to make any bust. Or just to pull people over.

ChgoJJ
06-01-12, 17:31
I am a little late in posting this. A few weeks ago while out cruising Madison I saw A CTA bus that was Not IN Service driving East on Madison near Pulaski pick up a BSW and park on Madison. All of the interior lights were off as he was Not In Service. She was on the bus long enough to finish the deed, then got off and resumed her post on Madison.

That was my first time seeing that!

Davidonecall
06-02-12, 02:20
I am a little late in posting this. A few weeks ago while out cruising Madison I saw A CTA bus that was Not IN Service driving East on Madison near Pulaski pick up a BSW and park on Madison. All of the interior lights were off as he was Not In Service. She was on the bus long enough to finish the deed, then got off and resumed her post on Madison.

That was my first time seeing that!It's not the first time that happens, I have a friend who got fire for solicitation while working. He said she looked like a SW but was a leo.

Gopher88
06-02-12, 09:02
It's not the first time that happens, I have a friend who got fire for solicitation while working. He said she looked like a SW but was a leo.LOL, I think we have had the same friend?

Davidonecall
06-04-12, 11:20
Lately on 4-7 wish is my hunting ground it has been kind of dead. I always look to see if there is new faces and talent. But it has been really dead. Not even the regular ones are there. A favorite of my was China but can't find her nor do she answer her cell (if anyone know what happen please PM me). No it's not disconnected because it's still active and I received a call but a quick hang-up. If there is any senior who want to share some digits (you know to help this girls out with $) please send them my way. I like different flavors for different days.

SimonHeSays
06-04-12, 16:35
Driving South on Cicero Ave around Diversy about a month ago. Haven't done this in years but it was somewhat convenient. See what I think is a WSW and I give her the eye, she does the same, I make a right turn drive 100 feet and stop. Minute later she's at the window and looks about 20ish decent looking. She hops in the car, we drive to a side street and park lights out. She insists on $40 and it's been a long long time so I assume that inflation and all this is a fair price. She does a very nice CBJ considering that I am nervous (can LE really take your car?) and it takes forever but she hangs in there until I finish. I get a phone number and actually spoke to her a few times but never was able to make timing work. Said her name was Vicky.

This Saturday I had to go to a friends in the city so I drove up there on Cicero. Nothing to be seen at 4PM. On the way back around 7:30 saw what was definitely WSW around Augusta and was tempted. Although a nice body she looked like she was high and had major addiction issues so I passed. Around Madison at the bus stop there was a BSW (can't guarantee this was not a TS) but passed it up and then finally saw a WSW near Jackson but she could hardly walk.

So whats the deal with LE if you get caught with a girl in the car?

Later

TheBard
06-04-12, 18:24
Haven't had too much time to prowl lately, but made it out around 3am Sunday am. Cruised down 4-7 to AShland and saw several BSW, but none of them really caught my eye, both heavier set, one had glasses on. Took a pass. On the way back towards Cicero I see nina near Kostner. Had a dream with her last time, which was ok but nothing to write home about so I Pass. Finally around 4am I run into a skinny WSW named Jackie at Cicero and 49th. Went down a side street and she got right in. Did the LE check and went a few blocks away. I told her all I had was. 2 and she was totally down with that and didn't even try to upsell at all. Skills were above average and was super pleased on a well spent. 2. Dropped her off near Mickey's. End of the night.

Cubiche
06-04-12, 23:38
Driving South on Cicero Ave around Diversy about a month ago. Haven't done this in years but it was somewhat convenient. See what I think is a WSW and I give her the eye, she does the same, I make a right turn drive 100 feet and stop. Minute later she's at the window and looks about 20ish decent looking. She hops in the car, we drive to a side street and park lights out. She insists on $40 and it's been a long long time so I assume that inflation and all this is a fair price. She does a very nice CBJ considering that I am nervous (can LE really take your car?) and it takes forever but she hangs in there until I finish. I get a phone number and actually spoke to her a few times but never was able to make timing work. Said her name was Vicky.

This Saturday I had to go to a friends in the city so I drove up there on Cicero. Nothing to be seen at 4PM. On the way back around 7:30 saw what was definitely WSW around Augusta and was tempted. Although a nice body she looked like she was high and had major addiction issues so I passed. Around Madison at the bus stop there was a BSW (can't guarantee this was not a TS) but passed it up and then finally saw a WSW near Jackson but she could hardly walk.

So whats the deal with LE if you get caught with a girl in the car?

LaterYes, they can impounded your car! Not only that, you are charged the towing fee. Plus daily storage fee if left after the day. Runs you minimum $750. 00 to get car back from pound.

Cubiche

Maywood
06-05-12, 23:10
Hy all north cicero / north ave jumping last night 6/4, 11pm-1pm picked up linda LSW (MILF). North and central park thick latin nice top good skills takes direction well. Standard cost no up sell have digits to trade. WSW at belmont / cicero 10 on any scale high as a kite. 6 to 8 SW between belmount and division the same number on north between pulaski / kedzie leo not out in force.

Stay safe wood

Dexter69
06-06-12, 23:33
So I found myself with some unexpected free time earlier this evening and decided to jump on BP to see if there was any fun to be had nearby. I didn't really know what I was in the mood for but opted to give this place a call:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-40-1hr-massage-by-sexy-latinas-21/11866981

Mainly because it was literally about 5 minutes away from my house. Not knowing whether it was a legit massage or not, I figured if there were no extras on the menu I'd just enjoy the cheap. 4 massage as its been a tough week at work and my back could use it. I made an appointment for 7pm but still managed to get there 15 minutes late because I decided to smoke some ganja before leaving my house. I greatly enjoy massages when stoned as shit. Anyway I get to the place which turns out to be a small apartment complex on foster right off of western. The call goes straight to voicemail as do the other 3 that I try within the next 10 minutes. Just as I'm about to drive off I get a text asking if I could wait just 5 more minutes as there is another client getting dressed. So I end up waiting another 15 minutes, get pissed off, call and text but get no response. I finally call it quits and decide to head home. This is where my night starts to get a bit better. On my way home I approach Devon Av and even though it's still pretty light out and Devon is still very busy as it is only 8pm, I decide to do a quick sweep anyway. I've picked up girls on Devon before. Just never this early. Usually between 1-4am. I don't expect to find much of anything really as the street is filled with families and just a lot of foot traffic. But as I approach Campbell I notice a decent looking blonde just sitting on a corner bench sipping out of a starbucks plastic cup and watching traffic. We quickly make eye contact as I turn on Campbell and I immediately get that instinctual feeling of excitement in my gut knowing my hunting may have paid off. However as I park the car and glance at my rear view mirror I notice she is not walking over. I figure maybe I was wrong and she was just out and about enjoying the nice evening but decide to do another go around the block anyway. As I approach the corner again, we immediately lock eyes again, but this time she finally gets her butt off that bench and starts walking down the block. I'm not too worried about the pick up because again, there was alot going on outside, and she wasn't dressed in anything that screamed SW, so nothing really looked out of place when she jumped into my truck.

She gets in, says her name is alexandra? (can't really remember I was still kinda high) and we do a quick leo check as she lets me rub her pussy over her sweatpants. She's a solid 7 with blonde hair blue eyes, says she is 35 but perhaps a bit closer to 40. Anyway we get to talking and I ask how much for a BJ, to which she says 35. I try to haggle for a bit and she says best she can do is 30. But the more I talk to her, the more appetizing she's becoming to me and I decide I want to fuck this chick so I tell her ill give her. 4 for half and half in my backseat. She quickly agrees and now the conversation turns to finding a suitable spot, because again, I'm not experienced at mongering this early in the evening. We drive around for a bit and even side streets are busy, so I say fuck it, my back windows are tinted, so we drive to the nearby parking lot of a big super market and I park all the way in the back, with my tinted back windows facing the rest of the lot. We jump in the back seat, I throw on a rubber and she gives me some incredibly good head to get me hard, and then she lays in my back seat as I ride her mish. Nice tight pussy and she does a good job of at least pretending to be into it with some dirty talk. I've got to say the excitement of being in such a public place definitely added to the experience. In the middle of being on top of her, I see some guy walking in our direction which gets me a bit nervous, as there are no cars around us. And even though he just keeps on walking by and pays no attention to us, he still scared my little guy enough to go soft. No worries as Alexandra is back to sucking me off, saying something about how she loves the taste of her own pussy. She gets me nice and hard again and I ask her to bend over and begin to smash that little **** doggy style. She did a good job of taking a good pounding til I came.

We threw our clothes back on, jumped to the front and got the hell out of that lot! I really did have a lot of fun with her, so I decided to tip her an extra sawbuck to which she seems really thankful for and asks if I can drop her off around peterson / lincoln as she now has enough to get a room. On our way there I get to know her a little better, says she just broke up with her bf, kinda been jumping from one friends place to another, and when she tells me she loves to smoke a lot of weed, I invite her to smoke a bowl with me before dropping her off. So we cruise around a bit more smoking and chatting, til I finally drop her off. Didn't have any digits but she did jot mine down so hopefully she gets in touch as I'd love to see her again.

Chubbybear
06-07-12, 20:43
Hy all north cicero / north ave jumping last night 6/4, 11pm-1pm picked up linda LSW (MILF). North and central park thick latin nice top good skills takes direction well. Standard cost no up sell have digits to trade. WSW at belmont / cicero 10 on any scale high as a kite. 6 to 8 SW between belmount and division the same number on north between pulaski / kedzie leo not out in force.

Stay safe woodI am glad it was busy Tuesday night because Wednesday night things were very sparse. North from I-94 to Cicero between 11:30 PM and 2 AM and I didn't see more than two the entire time. Near Humboldt Park someone beat me to a HSW who looked like a spinner. I hope we see a report soon.

I headed south on Cicero all they way to 47th and again, two BSWs near I-290 appeared to be it.

East on 47th and around California I found Diane. 5'8", slightly thick, smoker, blond with Dees. A Jackson got the chrome off the bumper (and very quickly considering it was my second of the night) , caught it and tossed out the window. No digits.

Stay safe

Lothar22
06-08-12, 01:35
So I am on my home in Harwood Heights and of all places I see a big WSW on a corner of Harlem. In between Foster and Lawrence. I think to myself no way not here. She must be a skank waiting for the bus. So I go back around to see. I get the look, I give a look back and I make the turn and stop half a block away. She either didn't notice or want to partake with me for some reason. So I go back around again to let her know I am mean business. By that time she is gone and now there is a hsw waiting at the bus stop. She doesn't notice me and walks to a nearby parkinglot. In the end I didn't get to play but it seems like you could find action everywhere. I hope I see the WSW again, she may have been big but she looked like she could do some action. Just be careful over there, the cops are eager to make any bust. Or just to pull people over.I never seen anything in that area. What time and night was this. Wondering if they were staying at the motel in the area.

Newbie6913
06-08-12, 06:01
Hey all I'm new here and hoping for some info. Been looking to make my first play but caution has kept me from doing so. However I found a young brunette WSW on the north Cicero stroll near the metra station. Anyway she looked young cute thin and drug free anyone have any info on her? I choose too pass as it seemed to good to be true.

Nated
06-09-12, 03:33
Went for a stroll this evening around 1am, figured there would be something out tonight up in my old haunts, seems Clark around Morse / Lunt / Greenleaf has most of the action that used to be on. Tall skinny BSW, called herself Midnight (I think I remember her from years and years ago) was out. .3 CBJ / FS. Was ok, not much to write home about. Didn't bother with digits. Would rate a 5, went up by the metra for a bit of fun, was sort of rushed though.

Hopefully that area picks up, has been pretty dead for a good long time.

SimonHeSays
06-09-12, 23:02
Found myself in the cit and decide to do the loop as I know it on the way home. West on North Ave and around Kedzie I see an old toothless hag. Block later I see a LSW around 30. Nice looking and she motions to pull over but I'm going too fast and decide to take the next righ and stop. Well as luck would have it the next right was a left so I went down another block and decided to make a loop and hit the corner again. I get back and she's poof, gone. Ugh!

Drive down to Cicero with no further sightings. Took a right and drove to Belmont without any sightings. Turn around and drive back and around the used car dealers I see a LSW make the turn and she keeps going passing up the car. Confused so I decide to do another drive by. Well sure enough another f*king one way. I get back to Cicero and she's on theother side of street and I make a pass, turn right, and pull over, she again walks bye. Weird or maybe she didn't like my car.

Drove all the way down Cicero to I-55 with no sightings.

Slim

Davidonecall
06-10-12, 02:51
A friend got busted so I'm reminding everyone about the 22 good rules. http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Lets be safe and remember no fun time is worth the aggravation that a sting bring.

Genghis2
06-10-12, 20:41
A friend got busted so I'm reminding everyone about the 22 good rules.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Lets be safe and remember no fun time is worth the aggravation that a sting bring.Was he being careless or was it a setup?

Davidonecall
06-11-12, 00:20
Was he being careless or was it a setup?He was careless. He said that first she was to good to be true. Second he talk money out of car because she did not want to get in the car. If we follow this rule we are in better position to overcome this. Keep in mind that LEO do lie and say you did or say something.

LongRanger99
06-11-12, 02:09
A friend got busted so I'm reminding everyone about the 22 good rules.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Lets be safe and remember no fun time is worth the aggravation that a sting bring.Could we have the complete senario of how your friend got busted? Event leading up to encounter, decoy description, area and actions after bust. Forum or PM the info please.

Davidonecall
06-11-12, 07:27
Could we have the complete senario of how your friend got busted? Event leading up to encounter, decoy description, area and actions after bust. Forum or PM the info please.I don't have all of the details because he is not saying much. He already feels embarrassed about even talking about it. He don't know about me being a hobbies nor about me being a member here. I may tell him about it but he is a friend of the family then he will know my secret. I will keep trying to get more info when I see him again. Now if he is a member of this site and he is reading this then now he will know that one of use from the guys that was there with him on Friday is also a member here.

SimonHeSays
06-11-12, 07:36
You could always search his name in google news and the arrest may come up. I don't know how many times I dodged a bust in my years of playing the game.

I don't have all of the details because he is not saying much. He already feels embarrassed about even talking about it. He don't know about me being a hobbies nor about me being a member here. I may tell him about it but he is a friend of the family then he will know my secret. I will keep trying to get more info when I see him again. Now if he is a member of this site and he is reading this then now he will know that one of use from the guys that was there with him on Friday is also a member here.

Davidonecall
06-11-12, 17:23
The good is it did not happen here, the bad it happen in Joliet. He said by Jefferson St close to a Speedway. He said it was like 3 weeks ago but he don't want to talk about it any more. Then he start to ask me what is my interest. I was just wondering why he did not call me to help. He said he was embarrassed about the whole thing. He said since his divorce he just need to get away from the city and that he did not know she was a SW and asked her out for drinks and that is all he did. I know he is lying about the whole thing.

You could always search his name in google news and the arrest may come up. I don't know how many times I dodged a bust in my years of playing the game.

Electroman
06-11-12, 22:26
On the drive out to the burbs from Wrigley Field after the Roger Waters show on Friday (6/9) night I saw a lot of action on the streets. An amazing blonde found me at the 7-11 at N Racine and W Belmont. She certainly gave me "the look", and in fact there were plenty more. I was with my wife and teenage daughter, so I didn't partake. There were lots more east of there along Belmont, especially near Clark. I'm going back there soon.

TomDoe
06-12-12, 16:11
I never seen anything in that area. What time and night was this. Wondering if they were staying at the motel in the area.It was about 9:30 pm. I have driven past many more times and have not seen any action. It was near harlem and foster.

Davidonecall
06-12-12, 20:03
I decided to see the scenery at midnight and there was lots of action. There was more hobbies then SW. Around the 4-7 and Cic there was a few (5) but did not last long. There was 2 BSW that was an easy 8. But they were being drop off fast. That tell me that they wanted to much. On Cic and 90 about 8 and it was mixed. I was able to see a 10 on the scale but her pimp, bf, body guard was to close to her. She was a beautiful blond. Like I said lot more cars and no leo in site. Down 4-7 and Ash 3 but you can tell that the quality was low or sick. Now I have burn some gas but had to check North A and Ash and there was like 5 but scatter from Ash-Dam. I really wanted that blond so headed back but could not find her.

JVD1954
06-13-12, 03:14
Dreamt I was out and about crusing down the old 47 saw nothing, it was dead. Hit cic and saw 2 WSW but passed on both. One was the tall blonde short hair that's older and I've seen around. The other was a brunette that looked ok but was really flagging for a date, stopping on cic and bending over straight legged to pick some thing up, drew a lot of attention. Back up 47 and I see a smoking hot blonde, nice legs, short skirt sitting at a bus stop. I give look she does too but dosent come over. I cruise by again, she stays put. I see another car try and no go. So I'm thinking not working. Till another guy trys and succeeds. Ugh drive around see her later try again, no. See her walking to next bus stop try again she finally hops in. She thought I was her uncle. Ahhh ok from there it was amazing. I will repeat, have her digits, will ask if I can share.

Stay safe!

JVD

Davidonecall
06-13-12, 22:11
Hey just wondering if you got her name.

Dreamt I was out and about crusing down the old 47 saw nothing, it was dead. Hit cic and saw 2 WSW but passed on both. One was the tall blonde short hair that's older and I've seen around. The other was a brunette that looked ok but was really flagging for a date, stopping on cic and bending over straight legged to pick some thing up, drew a lot of attention. Back up 47 and I see a smoking hot blonde, nice legs, short skirt sitting at a bus stop. I give look she does too but dosent come over. I cruise by again, she stays put. I see another car try and no go. So I'm thinking not working. Till another guy trys and succeeds. Ugh drive around see her later try again, no. See her walking to next bus stop try again she finally hops in. She thought I was her uncle. Ahhh ok from there it was amazing. I will repeat, have her digits, will ask if I can share.

Stay safe!

JVD

JVD1954
06-13-12, 23:01
Her name is Jennifer.

Hey just wondering if you got her name.

JohnnyBeBad
06-14-12, 10:44
For those of you who have been in the Cicero & Roosevelt area since the early 90's and more recently in the 47th & Cicero area. A w / SW who used the name Heather also known as Crissy Boo was found dead near the old LeClaire Cts. Not sure whaT happened to her.

DreamLuver1110
06-14-12, 20:48
Got Down to 47th St at 630 pm right at the mcdonalds a tall blonde long hair tattoos on neck asked if I was looking for a date said no catch up to her later. She was probably a 6 out of 10 on the scale. Drove down the road a couple blocks met a girl named nikki. Nice young 20 something. Ask if I want to get freaky and I would have but my friend called and said they landed. Rats! Welp they're out there at this time but I understand why nobody comes out because of the traffic. What was exciting though was I got to watch cops live in action as they kick down a door and charged in. Probably doing what they should be doing fighting crime not tax paying good citizens trying to have a good time not harming anyone. Well got nikis number for next time will trade for other info on this area as well ad AMPs within the immediate area.

Chubbybear
06-15-12, 11:53
Early this morning there were more SWs on Lawrence than I saw on North Ave. One at St. Louis on the fire hydrant, two walking west from Kimball and two more near the bridge over the river. The last two looked very young. All were BSWs. Our uncle drove past a couple of times in 15 minutes.

North Ave from the Kennedy to California was a ghost town between 11 PM and 1 AM.

Stay safe.

Undakovabrotha
06-15-12, 18:19
I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere else. I have been reading old post and did not find the information. Are there any spots out close to Cicero, Berwyn, North Riverside, and or close to Rivers Casino?

JVD1954
06-15-12, 18:49
Well after a wonderful incall session with Jen (tall blonde that I posted about before) I decided to cruise thru the ol 4-7. Saw at least 4 SW's the hot hot hsw I saw the other night. The short hsw with blonde hair, another law and then on the arch a cute WSW spinner, went to pu for digits, bit got beat to the punch! Will try to post pics I took of a few later tonight.

JVD1954
06-15-12, 21:48
LSW out and about, camera phone was messing up so the BSW and WSW pics were too fuzzy to post.

JVD.

SimonHeSays
06-16-12, 08:14
Did the North, Cicero. 47th drive lats night on way home from a friends house. Between 10:30 and 12.

Puerto Rican Fest at Humbolt Park so uncle LEO was hot and heavy, Cicero around Chicago, one younger girl, but big. At around Ogden there was one that I'm 90% sure was a TV and 47 was deserted.

Safe hunting

BigChiGuy44
06-17-12, 16:43
Last night I was headed home from a late night party, and got off the Kennedy at Lawrence. I immediately decided I would get my stroll on. As I traveled east I started to see some movement on the sidewalks. The best I saw were two LSW's who were walking westbound. Another greedy monger selfishly, and dangerously scooped them both up right on the main drag. I continued on hoping there would be another but didn't see a thing. I turned around by the bridge and decided to give it one more go. Headed back west I saw a few BSW's near the thrift store. They all looked like dudes. I went down to the McD's and contemplated a mchicken, but I'm fat enough. Strolled back east towards home and there was nothing in site. Hopefully it was passed hooker curfew, or I feel bad for whoever picked up Boyz 2 Men.

Thanks and stay safe,

Bigchiguy44

JVD1954
06-19-12, 22:47
Been avoiding the highways to scope. On Ash saw 2 nice HSW's on the old 4-7 I saw two BSW's nothing on the Arch. They are definately out during the 3-6 rush hour though!

JVD

Davidonecall
06-20-12, 15:06
Ok I was just driving by (I was already satisfied) and saw 4 WSW. They were very nice. All from Pulaski to Cic on the 4-7. 1 very youth like maybe 18-20 by Pul the 2nd by the gas station. The other 2 (3&4) pass the storage. Normally you don't see any but now I can see that there are some avail during the Lunch time.

INeedMoar
06-21-12, 06:00
A nightmare happened tonight, while I slept. A WSW was picked up. It seemed like they were being followed by an SUV. She was qwkly suggesting places to prk & do the deed. She was told no, and a different location a few blocks away was chosen. Car was parked both front windows are down. He believes he sees her wave / fling her arm. Doesn't pay too much attn to that action. As the driver got out and moved to the rear, a noise was heard, he looked but saw nothing, a fence was in the way too. He got inside and gave money to female. She states who is that? You know him? He (blk guy) bangs on window, shows what seems to be a covered up gun. He asks if driver is a Latin King, wants to see tattoos, but used a different word. Driver says no gang, shows arm and torso. Door was unlocked he asks for my money and her money too. He tells perp that his money is in the front door with wallet. He reaches for it and he states to unlock door and he was going to go through it. He pulls out money and states he doesn't I'd and other stuff, just cash. I told him take it. Seems like he puts wallet back. He takes money and leaves. She gets out of car and asks to be taken to her car, but she was dropped off where picked up.

Hes pretty damn sure they both work together. CCs were cancelled and phone too. What else should he do? He has I'd, address, and other ccs and phone. Last 2 were cancelled, even though 1 cc was already charged, but the driver will not be billed.

Should he get the pollce involved? A report be done? Trace the phone? If they can since it was "locked / disabled", I'm sure company can unlock to locate perps.

Any advice is good advice, and I will pass it along, thanks!

SimonHeSays
06-21-12, 06:54
Any advice is good advice, and I will pass it along, thanks!I would count your blessings and drop it. Next time you feel you are being followed drive real fast to a busy area, stop in the middle of the street, block traffic, and tell her get out.

BigChiGuy44
06-21-12, 08:27
I would count your blessings and drop it. Next time you feel you are being followed drive real fast to a busy area, stop in the middle of the street, block traffic, and tell her get out.I agree with Simon. One of the rules of mongering is always know your surroundings. Honestly, wallet should be in trunk when your in a less than desirable area. Glad you didn't try to be a hero. I'll tell you one thing, if you do what Simon said and they speed up / get along side of you you can slow up a little and put their car out of commission by turning sharply into the area in front of the rear drivers side tire. Doesn't do much damage to the car and will buy you valuable exit time. Only to be used in extreme emergencies, but it's better to know it than not.

Stay safe,

Bigchiguy

Sticky Rice
06-21-12, 08:41
You did the right thing, every monger will get scammed one way or another in this hobby. The important thing is that you left without getting harmed to monger another day.

A nightmare happened tonight, while I slept. A WSW was picked up. It seemed like they were being followed by an SUV. She was qwkly suggesting places to prk & do the deed. She was told no, and a different location a few blocks away was chosen. Car was parked both front windows are down. He believes he sees her wave / fling her arm. Doesn't pay too much attn to that action. As the driver got out and moved to the rear, a noise was heard, he looked but saw nothing, a fence was in the way too. He got inside and gave money to female. She states who is that? You know him? He (blk guy) bangs on window, shows what seems to be a covered up gun. He asks if driver is a Latin King, wants to see tattoos, but used a different word. Driver says no gang, shows arm and torso. Door was unlocked he asks for my money and her money too. He tells perp that his money is in the front door with wallet. He reaches for it and he states to unlock door and he was going to go through it. He pulls out money and states he doesn't I'd and other stuff, just cash. I told him take it. Seems like he puts wallet back. He takes money and leaves. She gets out of car and asks to be taken to her car, but she was dropped off where picked up.

Hes pretty damn sure they both work together. CCs were cancelled and phone too. What else should he do? He has I'd, address, and other ccs and phone. Last 2 were cancelled, even though 1 cc was already charged, but the driver will not be billed.

Should he get the pollce involved? A report be done? Trace the phone? If they can since it was "locked / disabled", I'm sure company can unlock to locate perps.

Any advice is good advice, and I will pass it along, thanks!

INeedMoar
06-21-12, 09:01
She gave the name Gina.

She's at least 5'6", WSW,"Blonde", I believe she stated she was 23yrs old, of course not, prob near 40's, said she has 3 kids and can whistle pretty good / loud. Not sure the height of the black guy, but he's at least 5'8", over 220#s, dark skinned, bald / shaved head and drives an SUV. At that time, the fog lights were on too, but could not tell what make / model.

At first she asked for $ but said there was a special for. 8, a no thanks was given. After mins of driving around, she passed up a few times and she whistled. Then drove to her and she accepted the 'offer'.5x for f / s.

That's a bit of info that was forgotten and will be useful.

Thanks for the advice. Now I'm trying to wipe my phone clean.

TheBard
06-21-12, 18:00
Was on my way home around 330 today. Did a light cruise around the 4-7. Only saw one WSW. She was late 30's not petite but not fat. Saw her walk into the gas station at Cic and 49. Decided to walk in after her. Got a goog look at her and though for sure she had a fake or glass eye, which for some reason made me take a pass. Anyone know who I am talking about? Was it a good idea to pass or should I have given it a shot? Other than that it was dead around that time.

Mr Charmo
06-21-12, 18:14
She gave the name Gina.

She's at least 5'6", WSW,"Blonde", I believe she stated she was 23yrs old, of course not, prob near 40's, said she has 3 kids and can whistle pretty good / loud. Not sure the height of the black guy, but he's at least 5'8", over 220#s, dark skinned, bald / shaved head and drives an SUV. At that time, the fog lights were on too, but could not tell what make / model.

At first she asked for $ but said there was a special for. 8, a no thanks was given. After mins of driving around, she passed up a few times and she whistled. Then drove to her and she accepted the 'offer'.5x for f / s.

Thanks for the advice. Now I'm trying to wipe my phone clean.I'm def not a SW pro, though I have perused from time to time for years. First off, glad to hear all you lost was replaceable. As I've posted before, I always only carry with me enough for my monger mission at hand. How much you're open to drop on a given romp.

I don't SW much or often, but after reading your post I'm going to keep an extra monger wallet, decoy. Then keep the real in a stash not easy to get to. In worst case situations, you hand over the monger wallet with the funds for play. Though would be best not to have a while lot of scratch with you if it's late night and you're messing with SWs, just not a good idea.

Hand over the monger wallet and keep your personals, credit cards, etc protected.

But keep your cool. At the end of the day, it's better to get jacked and give up your I'd's, ccards, etc and not get shot or stabbed.
Another good idea is NEVER go mongering without a phone, or with your cell out of battery. You want to make sure you can call the police in an emergency. Or perhaps you need it to take a quick photo snap of someone's license plates. I sometimes turn off m phone for fear of butt-dialing my grandmother or one of my clients while doing the deed. But a screen lock should be enough.
Also, be careful of ladies' park spots, always try to come up with your own. It's your car, you should be in control. Try to drive around a bit, I'd think a car following you would be easy to notice in this situation? Overall, just keep your eyes open for signs of trouble. Don't put your safety at risk over some ass!

Be careful out there, guys

BigTimeLoser
06-21-12, 19:53
She gave the name Gina.

Thanks for the advice. Now I'm trying to wipe my phone clean.What intersection / location was this?

And as for "Gina", trust me, she will get her punishment in time. In the SW game, it is tough enough with pimps and cops on you. But once you are known on the streets as a thief, you are fair game to everyone. Having cruised for over 20 years now, I have had a few run-ins with SWs and never even saw them again after the altercations. She probably robbed you and a few others that night and maybe tried the same thing the next night. Sooner or later, it catches up.

Suggestions.

1) Keep your license and auto insurance and even a credit card in your glove box, buried in your owner's manual. Easy to get at if a cop stops you, not just sitting in the open so that someone might take on a whim.

2) Know what your fun cash is for the night. Get 20s. 10s. 5s, etc. And take all the rest and any other extra CCs and hide them in the trunk somewhere. Maybe throw some shorts and a shirt back there and hide it in there. Or just leave that stuff at home.

3) Get a 2nd set of car keys and hide them with your spare tire or something. SWs are known to take them if you get into an argument.

4) If you are new to the area, drive around and get an idea of decent areas to park. If you are already familiar with good areas, make sure they are still clear. Things change in summer and when a SW is with you in the car you might not notice 8-10 people just hanging on the porch across from where you just parked.

5) Have a somewhat plausible alibi ready if you do get randomly pulled over while cruising for SWs. Is there a Popeye's or liquor store in the area? CTA station? Near Midway and picking up a relative? It takes 1 minute to think of it and you will save yourself a lot of extra hassle from the cops.

6) DO NOT ever take a SW suggestion of parking in an alley or going to their favorite spot. There should be no need. You should have your spots picked already.

7) Present yourself in a way that makes you sound like you are tough and not up to any BS. So when you get asked what your job is, don't say you are an accountant or IT geek. You might think this is silly, but the more you act like a dope, the more likely you will get taken advantage of. Why would you even want to let them know "money is no problem" for you? You won't get a better blowjob, you will get a more zealous effort to find extra money! Never say how much cash you got on you-sounds dumb but guys do! If they ask for $100 and you aren't upfront that you don't have that much, they will assume that you do! Oldest trick in the book. Tell them you ain't got that much and were looking for price X or whatever. They are not going to waste time robbing a dude that only has $20 for a BJ. You may get a crappy BJ, however. LOL.

8) They don't give a shit about you, and they never will. If you agree to $20 and a tip at the end, follow thru on the tip. It can be whatever you want. I will tell you from experience, tipping more than expected is a waste of time. You may get one more good time, but you also may get her after she has smoked a rock and expects $80 for a $10 performance. If you dig her skills and want to see her again, give her a tip that matches what you expect to give her again in the future. No more, no less. Get her, and be cool / predictable. She still won't give a shit about you the next time, but she will be much more at ease because she knows what she is getting and that is she is probably going to be safe for the next 30 mins. Trust me-the crack rock day will come. Always be ready for games or worse.

9) Get your own rubbers, hand sanitizer, and kleenex. Save yourself the headache and the added worries. Do you really want to use hers? Or give her money to go get some at a gas station? Which leads into-

10) Don't take her to a gas station to get smokes or food or whatever until after the deed. You control the time, not her. Plus you can get marked easy by whatever accomplice is waiting there to follow you. And cops? Yes-they do watch gas stations. What else is open at 1am that sells cigarettes, mountain dew, and cheetos? Duh!

Have fun out there.

JVD1954
06-22-12, 00:12
Was out cruising tonight and not seeing much till the sun went down, then it was mongers choice! Saw 2 nice BSW's and 2 nice WSW's on the ol 4-7. Was that good enough for me? Heck no! What did I swing in for to swoop up? Why the pretty HSW by Arc and 4-7. Now I posted in the past about a HSW that waited by the main street when I pulled down side street and then yelled $40 from the sidewalk so I bolted fearing an uncle sting! (Which I am now feeling it was so check pics I posted of the hsw thats the one who yelled 40) Well I have been wanting a HSW now for a loooong time and so I see this one tonight a cute HSW mid to late 30's long curly black hair, nice rack, shorts and white tank top giving the look! I pull down side street and WTF, she's not coming, finally wanders over oh, ok here she is I unlock door, she leans up to window, crap, says "hola papi como estas?" I reply,"Hi there did you need a ride? She:"Oh no I'm working" in very clean english now, I say "oh ok, sorry about that, you look like you needed a ride" and go to put vehicle in gear she says "oh well don't you want a blowjob?" and I'm thinking fuck yea thats why I pulled over lady, but my big head prevailed and calmly almost bashfully said "wow ummm no thankyou!" So I cruise down the side street over to arch to regroup my thoughts, hit back up to 4-7 head east and pick up a tall WSW named Trisha, near Dmn we sit in a parking lot shooting the shit but I'm so frazzled from before I say hey babe I'm not feeling it, here's a few bucks for your time, got her digits. She's tall around 5'8" nice C's long brown hair, a little thick in her stomach but not bad at all, looked a little high or drunk, reasonable donation quoted, just wasnt feeling it after my close call. Head back down 4-7 and what do my mongering eyes witness? The suspect HSW in same area, but now across street where it was better lit and I then look right and see the unmarked squad in the dark lot watching her. I am absolutely sure I skated out of a bust! Be SAFE!

SlickVick
06-22-12, 00:23
Was out cruising tonight and not seeing much till the sun went down, then it was mongers choice! Saw 2 nice BSW's and 2 nice WSW's on the ol 4-7. Was that good enough for me? Heck no! What did I swing in for to swoop up? Why the pretty HSW by Arc and 4-7. Now I posted in the past about a HSW that waited by the main street when I pulled down side street and then yelled $40 from the sidewalk so I bolted fearing an uncle sting! (Which I am now feeling it was so check pics I posted of the hsw thats the one who yelled 40) Well I have been wanting a HSW now for a loooong time and so I see this one tonight a cute HSW mid to late 30's long curly black hair, nice rack, shorts and white tank top giving the look! I pull down side street and WTF, she's not coming, finally wanders over oh, ok here she is I unlock door, she leans up to window, crap, says "hola papi como estas?" I reply,"Hi there did you need a ride? She:"Oh no I'm working" in very clean english now, I say "oh ok, sorry about that, you look like you needed a ride" and go to put vehicle in gear she says "oh well don't you want a blowjob?" and I'm thinking fuck yea thats why I pulled over lady, but my big head prevailed and calmly almost bashfully said "wow ummm no thankyou!" So I cruise down the side street over to arch to regroup my thoughts, hit back up to 4-7 head east and pick up a tall WSW named Trisha, near Dmn we sit in a parking lot shooting the shit but I'm so frazzled from before I say hey babe I'm not feeling it, here's a few bucks for your time, got her digits. She's tall around 5'8" nice C's long brown hair, a little thick in her stomach but not bad at all, looked a little high or drunk, reasonable donation quoted, just wasnt feeling it after my close call. Head back down 4-7 and what do my mongering eyes witness? The suspect HSW in same area, but now across street where it was better lit and I then look right and see the unmarked squad in the dark lot watching her. I am absolutely sure I skated out of a bust! Be SAFE!Good thing you passed! Thinking back to some of my experiences I recall a couple of "bad feelings" I actually went thru with. Luckily never turned into anything but it is a reminder to be safe out there. Its just amazing how they can say anything to reel you in and you would still be on the hook.

Mr Charmo
06-22-12, 01:06
7:30am on my way to some business. N av, block east of C Pk. WSW, late 20s? Kinda tall, skinny. I wasn't on the hunt, but she was def in need. Not sure I'd trust it. I may have dreamt of her before, but that was a looong time ago.

Be safe!

Davidonecall
06-22-12, 10:25
I'm glad things worked out for you. I can see you follow the good rules. I have had a lot of close call myself. I remember a blond WSW by 4-8 & Cic that I picked up and I found a nice spot but I notice her like texting so I stated to look around and a guy was coming down the street. I turn on the car and left the guy start yelling at me what am I doing with his gf. I just drop her off 2 blocks down. She just got out and left. I was just glad that I notice her on the cell. Let be safe first then relief 2nd.

Was out cruising tonight and not seeing much till the sun went down, then it was mongers choice! Saw 2 nice BSW's and 2 nice WSW's on the ol 4-7. Was that good enough for me? Heck no! What did I swing in for to swoop up? Why the pretty HSW by Arc and 4-7. Now I posted in the past about a HSW that waited by the main street when I pulled down side street and then yelled $40 from the sidewalk so I bolted fearing an uncle sting! (Which I am now feeling it was so check pics I posted of the hsw thats the one who yelled 40) Well I have been wanting a HSW now for a loooong time and so I see this one tonight a cute HSW mid to late 30's long curly black hair, nice rack, shorts and white tank top giving the look! I pull down side street and WTF, she's not coming, finally wanders over oh, ok here she is I unlock door, she leans up to window, crap, says "hola papi como estas?" I reply,"Hi there did you need a ride? She:"Oh no I'm working" in very clean english now, I say "oh ok, sorry about that, you look like you needed a ride" and go to put vehicle in gear she says "oh well don't you want a blowjob?" and I'm thinking fuck yea thats why I pulled over lady, but my big head prevailed and calmly almost bashfully said "wow ummm no thankyou!" So I cruise down the side street over to arch to regroup my thoughts, hit back up to 4-7 head east and pick up a tall WSW named Trisha, near Dmn we sit in a parking lot shooting the shit but I'm so frazzled from before I say hey babe I'm not feeling it, here's a few bucks for your time, got her digits. She's tall around 5'8" nice C's long brown hair, a little thick in her stomach but not bad at all, looked a little high or drunk, reasonable donation quoted, just wasnt feeling it after my close call. Head back down 4-7 and what do my mongering eyes witness? The suspect HSW in same area, but now across street where it was better lit and I then look right and see the unmarked squad in the dark lot watching her. I am absolutely sure I skated out of a bust! Be SAFE!

INeedMoar
06-23-12, 04:08
BigTime:

Location was on Norf ave 1 blk west of Hmln. I forget the name of side street, but its a street you can travel south on.

At 1st she quoted 100, but said then said she's doing a "special" for 80 and she was told no. Her hair was in a pony tail, med length for a girl. Had the name "Jason" tattooed on left chest area, somewhat close to the clavicle.

OngBak15
06-23-12, 04:43
I hope this helps fellow members but North Ave packed with SWs. I thought this a little weird and I'm not in a rush at all. Sit in my car for an hour, and see uncle LEO cozy with some girls. I search in the alley on North and Pulaski, and sure enough, a wagon and unmarked cars. Just witness the towing of a car.

Mr Charmo
06-23-12, 06:38
BigTime:

Location was on Norf ave 1 blk west of Hmln. I forget the name of side street, but its a street you can travel south on.

At 1st she quoted 100, but said then said she's doing a "special" for 80 and she was told no. Her hair was in a pony tail, med length for a girl. Had the name "Jason" tattooed on left chest area, somewhat close to the clavicle.When I read your orig post I assumed it was farther south west, didn't consider it was on North. Between that nightmare situation and the sting setups just reported only blocks away (North and Pulaski) from your spot (North and Avers).

Looks like this area is too hot.

Vick123
06-23-12, 15:58
When I read your orig post I assumed it was farther south west, didn't consider it was on North. Between that nightmare situation and the sting setups just reported only blocks away (North and Pulaski) from your spot (North and Avers).

Looks like this area is too hot.City would rather allow people to carry weed so the cops can "free up" to fight real crime. Yet they still put in all this effort into arresting a guy looking for a BJ and a girl looking to give one.

It's a dangerous hobby for sure.

Stay safe out there

LongRanger99
06-23-12, 19:24
Woke up early during the morning hours. Could not go back to sleep, decided I would just drive around and just kill some time, didn't mind looking at SWs but was not going to partake. Well what do you know my small head started to take over my big head and convinced me to let BSW in that was walking on Cottage Grove and ask for her number. After BSW got in car then small head convinced me to ask her for a HJ, alast that was not good enough for completion after driving around several blocks while she was giving me the HJ. Small head convinced big head he did not want to be left hanging and BJ was need for completion as to which I negotiated with BSW. Let BSW out on main street then Uncle Leo decided he wanted to follow me. Mongering was already over but I know he was suspicious but there was no probable cause. I was not worried about a conviction but I was thinking I might get my car towed and be blasted in the papers. I think Loe ran my plates and saw there were no warrants and then turned around or he may have got a call that was more serious.

BigTimeLoser
06-23-12, 21:59
BigTime:

At 1st she quoted 100, but said then said she's doing a "special" for 80 and she was told no. Her hair was in a pony tail, med length for a girl. Had the name "Jason" tattooed on left chest area, somewhat close to the clavicle.Thanks for replying back. Now we know who to avoid, if she happens to still be out there.

INeedMoar
06-24-12, 05:49
The area of the incident was checked out Sat around 11:45pm and nothing of the thieves. Sunday around 330 was checked again, and nothing was found. Maybe 1 SW was seen at that time. It was empty.

SouthSideRed
06-24-12, 10:10
I was going to go out and look around the southwest side for kicks, I decided to look at the LEO website of the arrests lately. It looks like 47st & 59th streets are not the place to play right now. Stay safe.

Sxywelder
06-24-12, 16:35
59th street? Really? I had no idea there was action on that street. Can you elaborate on the stretch of road?

I was going to go out and look around the southwest side for kicks, I decided to look at the LEO website of the arrests lately. It looks like 47st & 59th streets are not the place to play right now. Stay safe.

SouthSideRed
06-24-12, 18:51
59th street? Really? I had no idea there was action on that street. Can you elaborate on the stretch of road?It looks like the area of 59th and Kedzie. So my guess it would be like 47th just a few blocks South.

Sxywelder
06-24-12, 18:57
Cool man. Going to have to check it out sometime.

It looks like the area of 59th and Kedzie. So my guess it would be like 47th just a few blocks South.

PappaDog
06-24-12, 20:41
Check out 47th to 71th along Kedzie. They are out there.

Sam Doherty
06-24-12, 21:26
I was driving back from the airport today, around 6, and saw a tall, thin, cute blonde walking with a fountain drink. She probably mid-twenties and was wearing a black and white skirt and a pink top. At first I thought it was probably just someone headed home but something seemed strange. As I passed I saw some guy on a bike pull up and start talking to her, just as she turned down the side street. She kept walking shortly after and I didn't see her after that, so maybe she did just head home. But she was pretty good looking so I was wondering if anyone knows of who I'm talking about.

Bozack
06-25-12, 15:25
Just spotted on Lincoln south of Devon. Blonde SW. Looks like she would be worth the time but I am on an errand.

Hurry

Hopalong
06-25-12, 16:44
After spending a long weekend in Columbus, Ohio and encountering what I now consider the single largest pool of talent outside of Tijuana I have ever come across, I return to this city and just feel disappointment.

Anyone have any nearby cities that recommend for mongering? Preferably within an hour or two drive? Three at tops? I've tried Milwaukee and that's a bit of a crap shoot. I've had great nights there, but I've also had lousy.

MeLoveuLonTime
06-26-12, 01:13
This is a freebie to my fellow mongers. Street walker Megan, colored eyes, kinda short big boobs, long hair attractive girl I've been frequenting on Cicero midway area. (708) 955-4972. 4$ full. You're welcome.

GWB2012
06-26-12, 17:28
Had a dream I met up with a BSW on 47th off of Cic. Around 12:30 last Friday night. As far as looks go, she was probably an 8. Incredible legs / titties, had a tiny bit of a gut. CBJ was good too. Didn't get digits since I dreamed we were in a residential area and I was nervous and ready to gtfo. LOL. She says she's there weekends though so I may return to see what other goodies I can dream about getting!

TheBard
06-26-12, 20:03
To just throw her number out there like that. Whats the deal? No good? She rip you off?

Just curious.

Horny Dog #2
06-27-12, 21:09
A question to those that have seen SW's in the Midway / 47 area during mid-day or early evening.

If you pick up a SW at this time, do you go to one of the short-term motels in the area, or do you do the deed in the car even during daylight hours? (If you do it in the car during daylight hours, you must have a mighty good spot to park at).

DarkKnight
06-27-12, 22:49
To just throw her number out there like that. Whats the deal? No good? She rip you off?

Just curious.It's probably a trap.

INeedMoar
06-27-12, 23:29
I spotted "her" again on norf and avrs on the SW corner. For sure seen on weds around 3am and Probably on tues 330am or so, but not too sure on tues bc when I went back around to make sure, poof gone. Becareful.

SimonHeSays
06-27-12, 23:41
Was as if I had an appointment that went bad. So to save the night I drive the stroll. I see a few along North Ave, definately not worth stopping. Then a few on Cicero, one was worth the stop but I thought it would be way too obvious to try and go back so I kept going.

Around Augusta I'm at the light. 20 something BSW looks at me, I roll down the window to see if she's in distress."Did you stop for me?" "No I stopped for the light." And I drove off. But then I'm thinking she was effin hot. 20 something. 5'5" maybe 110 and a nice bod. 34C probably. I drive a few blocks and I got to turn around. I drive and a few block up she's still there. Do the side street and she approaches. I ask if she need a ride, she says no she needs to make some money. Again I say,"do you need a ride?" She gets it and says yes and hops in. Did the show me your tit test. Passed.

Drive a bit and find a street that has traffic but dark. No parked cars but I figure I have good viability. 20, 40, or 30 for BBBJ, I opt for 20 with a promise of a tip for a job well done. She starts and WOW, very nice. I look in my mirror a few minutes into it and WTF! Leo is turning the corner. I'm sitting in the wide open, her doing her job. WTF! Leo passes and I pull out like an idiot to draw more attention to myself. Why don't I just turn myself in. He turns left (I wipe my brow) I keep going straight. Not a block later, TRAIN! Ugh. So I stop in the middle of of the lanes so nobody can pull to my sides. She jumps down and does a beautiful job and before you know it I'm done and the train is done. Dropped her off and headed home. Saw one BSW and one WSW while I was taking her back.

What a crazy and vivid dream I had. Amazing. Here's a picture similar to what she looked like.

Happy hunting.

Sam Doherty
06-28-12, 01:47
Saw a smokin hot latina wearing black tights and a bare midriff tank top waiting at a bus stop about a quarter mile west of western. Beautiful face and body with a kim k ass. About 25ish. Looked TGTBT. Couldn't get a clear enough view due to a blue strobe down the street. But WOW.

Weed Streeter
06-29-12, 00:45
Wow, it's been a while since I've partaken in the SW scene. Or posted. So, just thought I'd share tonight! After attending an event and being a bit buzzed, I decided to hit North Ave. I saw a sexy Latina walking west just before Pulaski. She looked TGTBT, so I scoped her out for a bit. I noticed that she walked about 4 or 5 blocks, which is usually a good sign since I know the that the decoys generally stay within a certain radius. So, I pulled down into a neighborhood and she followed. After hopping in, I could see that she was clearly about an 8 on the scale. Even better close up! A sexy brown complexion with a nose ring and nice rack. She said that her name was Destiny. I guess I the little head got caught up in her appearance because before I knew it, I was getting a BBBJ for $40. I never go BB as a strict rule. It was great. And she swallowed, but I got to admit I'm a little worried now after the fact. I've been scrubbing like hell since I've been home (like that matters now). I dropped her back at Pulaski by the bank and went about my way. She said that she's usually up on Lawrence, but came down to North for the good Mexican food (whatever?). Anyways, this was about 10p tonight (Thurs). Just thought I'd share. Be safe!

JVD1954
06-29-12, 01:42
Very odd dream tonight, I dreamt I was on my usual hunting grounds and on Cic by Arch I see two hot BSW's cruise around a bit and swoop up the smoking hot 8 or 9 on any scale BSW, perfect, curvy, gray mini dress, we do the check and she says "How much time were you looking to spend?" Umm time? Not much baby,"well its $ for half hour $$ for the hour." Umm I'm just looking for CBJ."Well thats. 5" I try to get her to negoatiate, down to. 25 or. 3 she says "STOP the car, I ain't no crack ho" Oh kay. Keep cruising see my beautiful WSW Jen on the ol 4-7 swoop in she just got their fresh from shower and it was a great night! Ended up paying. 5 anyway but I know Jen so new it was worth it. She did confirm my concerns about stings. She saw a lot there recently too. Stay Safe!

JVD

NervousPervis
06-29-12, 09:50
I started the evening out in Chicago Hts police busy with big fire blocking traffic. I spotted 2 BSW on 16th street went around block and they were gone. Proceeded to Harvey area power out in a few areas did not see anyone. I did see 1 BSW on 135th and Indiana but still early 10 pm decided to keep looking. Drove down Michigan 119th through 103 saw 2 BSW would have stopped for but there was way too much Leo driving around. Tried Cottage to 95th street nothing. Then took Stony Island up to 47th nothing. Cruised Ashland and Halsted plenty out on Halsted but I think they had extra equipment. Went back to Cottage and 47th headed south met BSW on 78th named Unique nice tatas BBBJ for $.20 would repeat.

Cubiche
06-29-12, 23:34
Very odd dream tonight, I dreamt I was on my usual hunting grounds and on Cic by Arch I see two hot BSW's cruise around a bit and swoop up the smoking hot 8 or 9 on any scale BSW, perfect, curvy, gray mini dress, we do the check and she says "How much time were you looking to spend?" Umm time? Not much baby,"well its $ for half hour $$ for the hour." Umm I'm just looking for CBJ."Well thats. 5" I try to get her to negoatiate, down to. 25 or. 3 she says "STOP the car, I ain't no crack ho" Oh kay. Keep cruising see my beautiful WSW Jen on the ol 4-7 swoop in she just got their fresh from shower and it was a great night! Ended up paying. 5 anyway but I know Jen so new it was worth it. She did confirm my concerns about stings. She saw a lot there recently too. Stay Safe!

JVDSeems like the same two were on North / Damen Wed 0130 am. Both were 8 or 9, had tight mini skirts, long black hair with stilleto heels making them look about 5'10'. One had wider hips than the one I talked to. The thinner wanted. 5 for CBJ in the car. Was tempted but passed saying I only had. 30 She quickly got out. When I came back around, she was gone.

Slayer88
06-30-12, 09:12
New to the site. But have been reading for couple months. Early Friday morning saw BSW. Was told to meet her by the mc donalds. Saw leo passing by. Got scared and left.

Couple of hours ago I am on harlem. I jump on archer then to cicero. Then to 47th. Go all the way to halsted and turn around. Head north on ashland till 22nd street then I head east. Saw a LSW. About a 7 or 8. Looked like she was in her mid thirties. Nice body big big boobs. I pulled over by the corner half a block down and start fake using my cell like I'm reading something dreamt that she came up to the wimdow and asked for a. Ride. I said sure get in. Confirmed she was not le. Drove. Around. Could not find a spot. She said her place. I said okay (I know. Dumb). Nice apartment. Took me to the bed. Amazing skills. Great oral skills. Killer body. But I wonder why she does this. Does not look like she is on drugs. And clean apt. Is there more on 22nd. Never see any posts. Got her digits. Willing to trade for someone reliable.

Outtatheloop
07-02-12, 11:55

Just curious.Given the location and frequency of stings / setups around this area. If its too good to be true. OP may have had luck but I got a badddd vibe.

Benderedundat
07-02-12, 16:06
Have hooked up several times over the last few months with Rebekah on Lawrence Ave. Late 20's or early 30's strawberry blond, skinny WSW. Very nice girl from the south. H user from what she tells me. $20 BBBJs with CIM and then spit. She knows all the other girls on the street and has given me the low down on them. She only comes out after midnight most nights.

A couple of weeks ago I was walking the street talking to some of the girls. Talked to this one BSW that after I gave her a light and the remaining water that was in my bottle, offered up FS for $10 if I was interested. Passed, but thought it was pretty amazing price.

There are some nights when I see as many as 8 pr 9 girls working, other nights none.

Benderedundat
07-02-12, 16:08
59th street? Really? I had no idea there was action on that street. Can you elaborate on the stretch of road?Rougher neighborhood than on 47th. Getting close to Englewood

Benderedundat
07-02-12, 16:15
There were lots more east of there along Belmont, especially near Clark. I'm going back there soon.IF you were anywhere near the bar Berlin on Shefield and Belmont, what were you were seeing were drag queens and TS. And probably some drop dead gorgeous ones at that.

TheBard
07-02-12, 18:51
So I was cruising around the 47 area on Sat Night Sun AM around 4am. There were at least 3 better than average BSW in the area. One walking up and down cic and wearing a brown dress. Looked above average but never saw her get picked up. Then I saw 2 very above average BSW on 47 about 2 blocks east. One wearing a white top with black bra showing and the other was wearing like a browinsh like tripped dress. Skin tight. Both in their 20's. I am telling you that both looked TGTBT. So I decided to cruise around and see what was going on with these two and what kind of business they were doing.

Well. While I watched from a distance. I saw about 4 or 5 different guys. All named LEO in the area. Kept rolling down Cic and 47 and even down side streets. The BSW wearing the white shirt disappeared. Have no clue what happened to her. The other however stayed in the area right by the Starbucks (I think its a starbucks) one block east of cic off 47. I saw at least 4 or 5 mongers pull down the side street as I was passing by and I saw her walking to their car. I swoop around to see if she got in (If she did I'd figure she's legit and I would bite). HOWEVER. She never ever got in any car. I would sweep back within a minute or two and she was right back at the corner. SO I take a pass.

Then there was an older skinny WSW with long blonde hair on the west side of cic walking south. Saw her go back and forward a couple times but she too then disappeared. Got a good look at her on one pass and def looked like my uncle leo's wife.

Anyone else see what I saw this passed Sat early Sun? With the amount of 50 out there I thought for sure something was up. Went home very unsatisfied.

If I am wrong and you guys know these gals. Let me know.

Play safe

Weed Streeter
07-02-12, 19:26
Per my last post, I came out of SW retirement last week on a whim. Have mostly been frequenting mp's for the past few years. I usually don't go for BBBJ, due to the risk and the SO at home. I slipped up the other night though, also per my last post. I noticed one post on here of a fellow monger that caught the clap from a BBBJ. I've read other forums where I've seen it's possible too. I've been pretty worried, although I know It's pretty unwarranted, based on the amount of BBBJ's that seem to be happening here that don't result in anything. Has anyone else caught anything from a BBBJ though? Obviously, my paranoia is a sign that I need to go right back into SW retirement. But wanted to get a feel for what my odds are though. And has anyone else seen that chick Destiny from my post before? She's usually around Lawrence, but I caught her on north. If so, can you PM me with any details on her situation?

Hargow20
07-02-12, 19:49
Personally I think the risk of STD's from is fairly low. I have gotten quite a few BBJ's and never had any problems. The risk from HIV infection is basically none. There is some theory that a Oral antiseptic like Listerine would help prevent a STD. But there has been no studies to prove this. The other problem is if the SW is willing to use a oral antiseptic.

WantedMan8710
07-03-12, 16:13
Per my last post, I came out of SW retirement last week on a whim. Have mostly been frequenting mp's for the past few years. I usually don't go for BBBJ, due to the risk and the SO at home. I slipped up the other night though, also per my last post. I noticed one post on here of a fellow monger that caught the clap from a BBBJ. I've read other forums where I've seen it's possible too. I've been pretty worried, although I know It's pretty unwarranted, based on the amount of BBBJ's that seem to be happening here that don't result in anything. Has anyone else caught anything from a BBBJ though? Obviously, my paranoia is a sign that I need to go right back into SW retirement. But wanted to get a feel for what my odds are though. And has anyone else seen that chick Destiny from my post before? She's usually around Lawrence, but I caught her on north. If so, can you PM me with any details on her situation?I have never had a problem but then again I'm VERY PICKY when comes to picking a SW up.

DrFelatio
07-04-12, 20:10
Have hooked up several times over the last few months with Rebekah on Lawrence Ave. Late 20's or early 30's strawberry blond, skinny WSW. Very nice girl from the south. H user from what she tells me. $20 BBBJs with CIM and then spit. She knows all the other girls on the street and has given me the low down on them. She only comes out after midnight most nights.

A couple of weeks ago I was walking the street talking to some of the girls. Talked to this one BSW that after I gave her a light and the remaining water that was in my bottle, offered up FS for $10 if I was interested. Passed, but thought it was pretty amazing price.

There are some nights when I see as many as 8 pr 9 girls working, other nights none.What part of Lawrence?

Bbbuddy
07-05-12, 01:16
Freebie.

This is a freebie to my fellow mongers. Street walker Megan, colored eyes, kinda short big boobs, long hair attractive girl I've been frequenting on Cicero midway area. (708) 955-4972. 4$ full. You're welcome.

Yeah right, Tom Dart is now trying everything. I called this number on July 3rd and asked is this Megan, which must be the code for from this website, she says yeah where are you located? I tell her a suburb which must be out of her jurisdiction because she says call me when you get in the area. I didn't go, and did not call but got two calls back between 2 am and 4 am from this number. That call back right there is entrapment. So I was glad I dodged a bullet because I texted this number on July 4th and asked "are you available?" and got an immediate call back which I did not pick up. Then I called the number again about a half hour later and asked that same question, are you available? She says, who is this? I told her a fake name and she must have been on her day off because she says," you are calling a cook country sheriff's police phone, did you know that?" I said no, she says,"you better not call it again!" I am thinking thanks you are such a ***** when you are called on your day off because I just dodged a bullet. Hopefully none of you called this number and actually went.

Fdottt
07-05-12, 08:27
Was out in that area on Saturday early evening. Saw to BSW's who were obviously with leo. One had a white top with yellow dress and the other had a brown striped bodysuit I would describe it as. Both were TGTBT.

Dreamt on the 4th of July about this italian / latino SW on north ave somewhere between pulaski and the viaduct east of pulaski. Thought she was leo because she looked TGTBT but whem she got in the car and did the check, oh it was on. 40 gor CBJ. 80 for full service. Got her number and would definitely repeat. Had a bigger BSW associate near her who's number I also got just in case.

Davidonecall
07-05-12, 16:47
Freebie.

Yeah right, Tom Dart is now trying everything. I called this number on July 3rd and asked is this Megan, which must be the code for from this website, she says yeah where are you located? I tell her a suburb which must be out of her jurisdiction because she says call me when you get in the area. I didn't go, and did not call but got two calls back between 2 am and 4 am from this number. That call back right there is entrapment. So I was glad I dodged a bullet because I texted this number on July 4th and asked "are you available?" and got an immediate call back which I did not pick up. Then I called the number again about a half hour later and asked that same question, are you available? She says, who is this? I told her a fake name and she must have been on her day off because she says," you are calling a cook country sheriff's police phone, did you know that?" I said no, she says,"you better not call it again!" I am thinking thanks you are such a * when you are called on your day off because I just dodged a bullet. Hopefully none of you called this number and actually went.

That is why you just can't jump to free phone numbers. Like this it could be a trap. Lets be careful out there.[/QUOTE]MeLoveuLonTime.

Freebie.

Regular Member.

This is a freebie to my fellow mongers. Street.

Reports: 15.

Walker Megan, colored eyes, kinda short big boobs, long hair attractive girl I've been frequenting on.

MeLoveuLonTime.

Cicero midway area. (708) 955-4972. 4$ full. You're welcome[/QUOTE]

Loogan
07-05-12, 19:04
Hi Guys, just wanted to check if anyone seen tall, black lady on Cicero, which looks too good to be true. She was dressed in all black, with high heels. I passed her on Wednesday at 7pm, and was driving back around 11pm, she was still there. She look really gorgeous, if she is legit, I believe it would be great time.

TheBard
07-05-12, 20:27
Looks like Fdottt confirmed my previous post. Again, two very fine BSW, goes to show you. If its TGTBT. It aint true!

TonyDe
07-05-12, 20:31
Per my last post, I came out of SW retirement last week on a whim. Have mostly been frequenting mp's for the past few years. I usually don't go for BBBJ, due to the risk and the SO at home. I slipped up the other night though, also per my last post. I noticed one post on here of a fellow monger that caught the clap from a BBBJ. I've read other forums where I've seen it's possible too. I've been pretty worried, although I know It's pretty unwarranted, based on the amount of BBBJ's that seem to be happening here that don't result in anything. Has anyone else caught anything from a BBBJ though? Obviously, my paranoia is a sign that I need to go right back into SW retirement. But wanted to get a feel for what my odds are though. And has anyone else seen that chick Destiny from my post before? She's usually around Lawrence, but I caught her on north. If so, can you PM me with any details on her situation?Yep on the STD / BBBJ. Twice, a couple years apart. Luckily it was treatable with antibiotics both times. It happens.

Chi Guy X
07-05-12, 23:06
Was out in that area on Saturday early evening. Saw to BSW's who were obviously with leo. One had a white top with yellow dress and the other had a brown striped bodysuit I would describe it as. Both were TGTBT.

Dreamt on the 4th of July about this italian / latino SW on north ave somewhere between pulaski and the viaduct east of pulaski. Thought she was leo because she looked TGTBT but whem she got in the car and did the check, oh it was on. 40 gor CBJ. 80 for full service. Got her number and would definitely repeat. Had a bigger BSW associate near her who's number I also got just in case.I too was driving down Cicero on the 4th. Saw two stunning ladies, one in a black body suit, the other with a short red skirt. I presumed they were working for Mr. Dart.

DarkKnight
07-06-12, 00:01
That is why you just can't jump to free phone numbers. Like this it could be a trap. Lets be careful out there.

Best part is the dude that posted that messaged me after I commented that it might be a trap. He was adamant it was real. Total entrapment.

Mr Charmo
07-06-12, 02:09
Best part is the dude that posted that messaged me after I commented that it might be a trap. He was adamant it was real. Total entrapment.These posts, plus report about a week ago of mongers getting busted at the frigging parking lot of a sting incal reminds me of a video I saw online recently. It advises that you NEVER talk to cops. You have the right to not self incriminate.

Always be careful on incals and SW, look out for obvious signs.

If they happen to get you, don't say anything! They'll try to be cool and say you won't get in trouble, just want you to be honest. Do not tell them anything.

I got pulled over about 7 years ago with a girl on N ave. Copper played the game that he only wanted me to be honest, that they wouldn't do anything to me, I wouldn't get in trouble. I said "no way" and never admitted anything. Simply offered a ride to a young lady at night who looked like she needed a ride. They had to let me go. Phew! Be careful and don't tell them squat! Doesn't hurt to have a monger lawyer ready, just in case. Anyone with more detailed info care to comment, please do or pm. Be safe out there.

I'm not a lawyer and can't confirm accuracy of the info given on this video, though you might want to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Davidonecall
07-06-12, 06:10
Hi Guys, just wanted to check if anyone seen tall, black lady on Cicero, which looks too good to be true. She was dressed in all black, with high heels. I passed her on Wednesday at 7pm, and was driving back around 11pm, she was still there. She look really gorgeous, if she is legit, I believe it would be great time.I did see her yesterday on Cic-49. She would not move at all. I did go around and in back of the cricket store by 50-Cic there was a leo van parked and running. If she is not moving that is a big warning.

Alterxxx
07-06-12, 11:11
Hey fellows. Haven't posted in a while. Thought I would throw this belated Happy 4th out there. Anywayz. The chores the wife had me running took me out by this area last night. Around 9 pm saw a hot dark blonde LSW prlly a 8 on any scale, wearing a red sports jersey and some baggy jeans (yes it was 100 degrees). She made eye contact. And seeeing as how too much was covered and people were still out. I decided to pass. Fast forward 3 martinis 4 beers and 4 hours later. I couldn't get the hottie off my mind. Went for a stroll around 1 am. Down lawrence. Dead. Pulaski and mil. Ditto. Think I drove by 290 and cic. Empty and nothing I would want to pick up. Heading back home and again by C&D saw a dark haired LSW. Circled around and she wasnt there. But automagically this heavenly smoking blonde shows up out of nowwhere. Young 20 something. Platinum blonde. Cute tight little body. Jeans shorts and white tank top. I thought TGTBT. Just like it landed on my lap. Like right in front of my car. I pull over on sidestreet next to gas station and wave her down. She gets into my car. I didn't even had to negotiate. I say lets do check. Felt nice little Bs and juicy pssy. She saids 20 for BJ. I was like ok. Throw her a 20 spot. Drive off to secluded area. We get into backseat of my very large SUV. She gets to work. BBBJ. Wow. Felt her saliva dripping down my balls. Told her to lick'them and she did. OMG. She was going at it like a cock fiend. But. I had whiskey dick. And knew I wasnt going to cum from BBBJ. Couldn't take it any more. Axed how much for FS (only had like 30 extra). She's like 40. Told her I had 20. She's like cool. Pushed the kids seats over and she start to pull her shorts down. Great shaved pussy. Nice, pink and shaved. Pounded her mish, cowgirl, and doggie for like 40 min. And nothing. Great performance by her though. No complaints. Till we hit the 40 min mark and she said whats up. I told her it wasnt happening. Anywayz. Got digits. Great platinum blonde fuck. Saids she's only out when she has bills to pay. Dropped her off at pickup spot and off I went to sleep. She did ask for a tip after the 20 and I had like 8 bux and told her to get a few from my glove compartment. She grabbed it all. Nocomplaints though. Overall 48 for a great sweaty fuck. Not bad at all. I got digits for you guys that have something to trade. Says name is Dorothy.

OngBak15
07-07-12, 05:05
This is more a general question and observation with a little bit of a report.

Report: Thursday night I hung out with a friend just to bar hop around Wicker Park and catch up on the current events of our lives. We started on the Divison side, then worked our way up to Milwaukke And North Ave (If you are reading this here, you most likely know where this is going on this street at the time we landed there.) We go to a bar for free slices with booze and mingle with the local talent. All sorts of people out. We encounter to highly attractive non dancing black girls. We travel over to Nick's then I start thinking of myself as a Noob because this is when I realize that I am talking to a BSW 9. I sidebar with my friend about the hobby and how we really have to watch out for these girls. They were of course nice, but I have heard and read horror stories about the swarm of SWs that come out on Milwaukkee Ave during the summer. She wants $150 and goes by Innocent. So I laugh it off then realize that I am in no way going to let her decide where the deed happens with me or my friend. We exchange numbers and I will proceed with caution when I do make an appt with her (All of the girls say they live out of town. They might but who cares and it was at least 7 of them once I sat back and watched what was going on and who they interacted with)

Observation: Having to have a 5 min pow wow with my friend about the rules, the forum, the hobby lifestyle, the checks and pitfalls made me realize that even on a night when I'm not looking, the hobby is a part of my life that I can't take a break from. I have been at work then have not only seen lone SWs, I have taken them inside my job, around the buildings, Inside my car, etc. What I am trying to say is, besides the rules, myself control when it come to the hobby is out of control. Only this board can understand how I feel in my view. Am I attacting more working girls to every aspect of my life because of the hobby or is this like the matrix? They have always been there, I just could not notice the signs and what to look for? I know this is sorta all over the place but if I can't vent here. Then where?

SimonHeSays
07-07-12, 11:17
On the way home from the city. North Ave. 2 around the river but they were in a conversation or debate and not looking but def were working. The usual one in the doorway just west of Humbolt Park. A few "I wouldn't touch that.", saw something very interesting at Pulaski but when she got halfway in the car I got a good look, very rough and makeup pancake. Pass.

Nothing on Cicero at all. Nothing on 47th.

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything on 47th. Anyone want to fill me on on that? What streets? Also there was a post about Lawrence. Anyone know where on Lawrence?

MotoManHd
07-07-12, 21:05
As title states I've dabbled quite a bit in this hobby for several years now, just have never put forth the effort to post anywhere. I apologize to my fellow members for that! With that being said I've finally decided to sack up and start helping my brothers out. I've been reading this thread for awhile now and decided to check out the SW scene. Never done the SW thing before, always BP, CL, and the AMPs in Dallas. Last week drove around the see 4-7 route a few times to get a feel and see what I could find. I first went around on the 4th (5th really) , didn't see anything but it was about 430am. Went out again next night around 12:30am, seen 2 WSW one I would rate about a 5-6, prob early 20's nice body. Other a heavier one, not real attractive. Both on Cic south of 4-7. Two BSW on 4-7, a little thicker but pretty decent looking. Didn't have the nerve yet to partake. Last night went out again about 2:00am. Didn't plan on indulging yet. Wasn't 'setup' properly yet. Had a decent amount of cash with me as I was planning on visiting a past provider on way home. Seen a WSW, prob late 30's? Thin, but up close very rough strung out looking in the face, off of 4-7. 2 BSW again on 4-7 and Cic, would partake in either just not tonight. Thought I'd make one more loop just to see if anything else was out, seemed pretty busy, when out popped a tall BSW in yellow booty shorts. Really caught my eye, nice body, looked good in the face. This is when I started breaking about all Mongering rules! Took most cash except a 20 (didn't have smaller bills, damn) and credit cards, put them in pocket behind pass seat. In my haste and nerves my wallet had fallen in floorboard. Circled her cpl times, gave her the 'look', then pulled in side street. She walked by and I said hi, went around car and asked me where some street was, I didn't know, asked her if she needed a ride somewhere. She was real hesitant, asking if I was undercover, wants to touch me. I say I just would like to give you a ride if needed and talk. Finally gets in and we both do a little touching. Directs me where to go, I know, not a good idea, asks what I want, just a BJ. That's 40. I only have 20. We can do 30, no I only have 20. Went to get wallet, gone! Can't find it anywhere and I'm starting to panic as we're driving. Pull over and looking everywhere, I panic again and just decide to reach in the pocket and pull out another 20 I hid and say I found the 20 but no wallet. We keep looking and she reaches in pocket (f$&k!) says here's more money and sees a 100. Going downhill here fast. She doesn't say much about it though. I grab it all and stash in console so she can't just grab it. Finally find wallet all the way front in floorboard. Whew! Drive again to spot she normally goes to. I'm nervous as all get out at this point. Again wants 30, I say no I don't have any 10's. At first she wanted 40 BJ 60fs, asked to see kitty to decide what I wanted. Natural Bush, intriguing but not really my thing. Anyway, she finally says 40 and we can do everything. Ok fine. Started very mechanical with HJ then she put cover on for CBJ, said bbj was 20 extra. She acted very rushed and mr happy was very unhappy and nervous, refused to come out of his shell. Kind of half assed attempt to bring him to life with HJ and BJ for quite awhile but he wasn't having it as I was constantly looking out mirrors expecting someone to come out. I tried to touch her to help but said I didn't pay for that. WTF. I finally threw in the towel after about 20 min realizing I was too nervous. Said she goes by Star and is out there quite a bit. Gave me digits. I think it would've gone better without all the crap going wrong and me not prepared. Next time I'll be much more prepared and if I see her again might try her again? Not sure. Sorry about long post, just a detailed account of my first go at the SW scene!

Stay safe!

Wsox1919
07-07-12, 21:55
I'm not sure I've ever seen anything on 47th. Anyone want to fill me on on that? What streets? Also there was a post about Lawrence. Anyone know where on Lawrence?Yeah I've noticed that too. I've only seen one or two SW on 47th but I've had much better luck on cicero. Particularly the stretch between 47th and archer near all the low end motels. In my experience early mornings have had the most talent out there. I have yet to venture out past kedzie on 47th but a few posts mentioned damen and ashland as possible spots. If anyone can shed more light on the issue I'd be very interested.

JVD1954
07-08-12, 00:28
Have been unable to post until tonight, saw a WSW red head little heavy, possibly preg on 4-7 waiting at the bus stop. Was being picked up when I swung back, no other action so I cruised to Cic and saw the BSW by 4-9, and was definately not a safe pick up. Was glued to that well visible corner on her cell in constant contact with someone.

Vick123
07-08-12, 01:34
On the way home from the city. North Ave. 2 around the river but they were in a conversation or debate and not looking but def were working. The usual one in the doorway just west of Humbolt Park. A few "I wouldn't touch that.", saw something very interesting at Pulaski but when she got halfway in the car I got a good look, very rough and makeup pancake. Pass.

Nothing on Cicero at all. Nothing on 47th.

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything on 47th. Anyone want to fill me on on that? What streets? Also there was a post about Lawrence. Anyone know where on Lawrence?47th anywhere from Cic to Cali from what I have seen. As for Lawrence, it must be hit or miss, I have never in all my years gotten anything in that area. Just goes to show you sometimes its all luck and timing in certain spots.

Slayer88
07-08-12, 03:17
Got out of work Saturday morning. Ffound a keeper 5"2 I'd say 125 nice be cups. Great service. BBBJ cim. Second. Cup of coffee covered mish. Total was. 80. Should have told her I only had. 60. Willing to trade for reliable only.