PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Davidonecall
07-10-11, 11:47
I was out in the early morning and I saw China on 47th by DD. She looked so hot today with her white shorts and pink top I had to pick her up. Yes I have had fun with her before. This time it was very, very good. Looked so hot will see her again. Yes there was others around the area.

SlickVick
07-10-11, 21:03
Was out Friday night. Just in the area and not looking to make an actual pick up (thank god) because I saw first hand the last guy on the police offenders list get arrested. Leo was out heavy that night. This poor guy made a stop, a BSW approached his window, just then Leo went in for the kill. It was really a wake up call fellas. They came out of nowhere.

Be safe out there!

Chigod7
07-11-11, 01:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Davidonecall
07-11-11, 05:32
I was around Jackson and Halsted and I could not believe my eyes. A van with 5 SW that dropped them off. 3 WSW. 1 HSW and 1 BSW. The body and face were like a 8-9 out of 10. I was trying to pick up one of the WSW but cars was just picking them up right on Halsted. As soon as they were being drop off another car was ready to pick them up. I just left because they were getting to much attention and I know that someone from one of the restaurant was going to call Leo. I mean right in the open.

SoCalMonger
07-11-11, 07:00
I have never seen any SW's arrive. One time I did see 3 SW's drive off in this one SW's car about 5 years ago. It's funny how all the SW's disappear at once.

Perrop
07-11-11, 07:41
I was around Jackson and Halsted and I could not believe my eyes. A van with 5 SW that dropped them off. 3 WSW. 1 HSW and 1 BSW. The body and face were like a 8-9 out of 10. I was trying to pick up one of the WSW but cars was just picking them up right on Halsted. As soon as they were being drop off another car was ready to pick them up. I just left because they were getting to much attention and I know that someone from one of the restaurant was going to call Leo. I mean right in the open.DOC, your post reminds me of the old days of North ave right by the Home Depot, or over by the clubs. You'd see this all the time! I remember walking over to a drop spot, getting a lady, and getting a slice of pizza as we walked back to my car. The good ol days. (The slice of pizza was good, BTW. But the "dessert" was even better).

Davidonecall
07-11-11, 09:39
DOC, your post reminds me of the old days of North ave right by the Home Depot, or over by the clubs. You'd see this all the time! I remember walking over to a drop spot, getting a lady, and getting a slice of pizza as we walked back to my car. The good ol days. (The slice of pizza was good, BTW. But the "dessert" was even better).You are right, I remember when they open up that home depot there use to be some very hot looking SW. They really look like college student. You could have picked any flavor you wanted and because of the competition the price was right. Now they are putting ads at BP and charging a lot more. Now this girls on Halsted came from Wisconsin because the van that dropped them had that plates.

Perrop
07-11-11, 10:26
You are right, I remember when they open up that home depot there use to be some very hot looking SW. They really look like college student. You could have picked any flavor you wanted and because of the competition the price was right. Now they are putting ads at BP and charging a lot more. Now this girls on Halsted came from Wisconsin because the van that dropped them had that plates.Ah, I love those Wisconsin girls. A lot of times they're better quality than some of the locals. That's been my experience in the past. Though I don't do the SW hardly anymore, mainly due to north ave drying up.

I've had been approached by girls either walking or in cars over by the Mag Mile at night. Usually block or two west of Mish on the north end of mag mile. Asking if I "want to party?" just remeber one BSW flashed me while she was driving- she pulled her top down and showed me her tits. But there were other pedestrians in the area. She drove off before I even knew what was going on. I must have a total perv face. Have also seen some girls hanging outside of clubs. But I don't go out as much as I used to.

I'd love to get digits for some of those wisc girls, would be good to hook up.

DCBoy
07-11-11, 17:50
Where these visitors from WI jsut here for this morning or do they stay for a while? Will go out tonight to see.

I was around Jackson and Halsted and I could not believe my eyes. A van with 5 SW that dropped them off. 3 WSW. 1 HSW and 1 BSW. The body and face were like a 8-9 out of 10. I was trying to pick up one of the WSW but cars was just picking them up right on Halsted. As soon as they were being drop off another car was ready to pick them up. I just left because they were getting to much attention and I know that someone from one of the restaurant was going to call Leo. I mean right in the open.

HungHardRon
07-11-11, 19:59
You are right, I remember when they open up that home depot there use to be some very hot looking SW. They really look like college student. You could have picked any flavor you wanted and because of the competition the price was right. Now they are putting ads at BP and charging a lot more. Now this girls on Halsted came from Wisconsin because the van that dropped them had that plates.I used to drive by and see everyone getting busted. Never picked up anyone there. One day, my car was broken down, need to get some tools so I went to Home Depot by taking the red line there. After I got out, went walking and a lady stops me. Of course, I said yes, stupid me, seeing all the LEO there before.

She led me down the ramp right off of North Ave, even with slow moving traffic in front. Oh my gosh, there were 4-5 others down there, pants to the knees and girls working on them. She positioned me to my little corner, got down on her knees and gave me a decent BBBJ that was Hi-lighted hearing all of the other slurping sounds, the cars coming by directly overhead. I would have popped in a second were it not the adreniline rush of fear. At any point I was expecting a flashlight to shine over the railing and hear a voice say. "alright everyone come out with there hands in the air" and you'd see a string of mongers straggling out with their pants around their knees!

A week later or so, I did see the LEO with the flashlight over the railing but couldn't see anyone coming out.

If anyone knows of a walk up place with multiple guys getting serviced, I'd be up for that. It would be like re-living that day. Except maybe for a safer environment!

Ron

Pussy Prowler
07-11-11, 22:55
Did the 47th st stroll this morning, saw only one hsw who was about a 3 and looked very cracked out. If this is chicago's main ho stroll then that's very sad. I got off LSD and exited 47th took it west all the way until it got cut off at central, that's where the stroll ends right? I'm new to the SW game so if anyone can suggest any other strolls I'd appreciate it. OR how about a comprehensive ho stroll, how do most of you start your driving and where does it connect to other SW strolls?

Cubiche
07-12-11, 01:51
Nice looking BSWs on North. Spoke with the one with the the reddish tint in her hair. She wanted. 60 for CBJ. I passed. She was decent looking but I can't believe that guys really pay that as she refused to lower the rate. She was walking with a tall leggy white girl, heavy build and 6 inch heels. Told me that she could wrap those legs around me! Too much for me.

LongRanger99
07-12-11, 03:12
I refused to give up. Drove the madison route during early Sunday morning and suprisingly did not see much or when I did see something as I turned around the SW would be gone. Decided to check out an old hot spot area of Cicero near North. I found a non regular at Lavergne and Hirsch, saw her at Hirsch and Cicero but was not sure so circled around and everything was a go. Drove to Leclaire and Thomas area and she made me a happy camper.

Also; Thanks fellows for the stroll areas that you gave.

Davidonecall
07-12-11, 07:01
Where these visitors from WI jsut here for this morning or do they stay for a while? Will go out tonight to see.Good question, don't know because I saw them being drop but I can't hang around to se if they get picked up. I do know that whoever it is he picks different location. Once it was on North Ave east of Damen and another time it was on Cicero and the 290 by gas station. You also don't know the quality your going to get. Hopefully someone else have more info.

SweetStuffLove
07-12-11, 13:44
I have been a bit busy with some women from craigslist, but still do the south side stroll for a commute. Between about 5:40am and 6:20am there has been a serious case of missing talent the past week and a half. Saw maybe 1 BSW and 1 old standby WSW. Used to be a drought would have lasted a day or two, but this long!

GoldenGreek
07-13-11, 14:39
I was driving on Arlington Hts road yesterday (near Elk Grove / schaumburgh area) and saw a black female SW.

I was about 2 blocks away from Golf, between Golf and Algonquin.

I was pulling out of Jays Beef and saw her walking across the street. I made a left and pulled in a parking lot of a business center.

I asked if she needed a ride just to see if she was a SW.

She said "I hear you baby" and came to my passanger side door and tried to open it.

I asked her to wait because there were cars behind me trying to get in and it was 2:30 in the afternoon (daylite)

She was very tall, great body. Face was average.

I couldn't partake because I had just picked up food for my nephews and niece and they were waiting for me.

Prowler069
07-13-11, 18:30
Well fellow mates I was out on my way to the Du page County Courthouse to take care of some business and low and behold what did I find on my way there. A gorgeous WSW by the name of Renee. I scoped her out and hung a left and she came by and made contact. I asked her did she want a ride and she said sure. There was no power in the area and she told me she was out going to get a nice cold drink and some smokes. She gets in and I'm on my way to the courthouse. I come and and get her some Ice house and some Basic smokes and she asks me whats my story and I ask her the same. I asked her where was the forest preserve so that she can drink and we can talk. She didn't know where so we ended up at the cemetery and boy do this girl have some mad skills.

She had small B cups with a little saggy belly. Oral skills were awesome and the snatch was nice and tight but she could not take my Mandingo as it was too large. We hung out for more than 2hrs and I experienced multiple pops. I always stay on the prowl because you never know where you will find them. I dropped her off at her house off president and Roosevelt Road and she tells me to stop by whenever I don't see her BF truck in the driveway. Good Luck mates and stay safe.

Malodr
07-13-11, 18:39
what did I find on my way there. A gorgeous WSW by the name of Renee.

She had small B cups with a little saggy belly.Sounds no where near "gorgeous"

Pedorro
07-13-11, 19:12
I was driving on Arlington Hts road yesterday (near Elk Grove / schaumburgh area) and saw a black female SW.

I was about 2 blocks away from Golf, between Golf and Algonquin.

I was pulling out of Jays Beef and saw her walking across the street. I made a left and pulled in a parking lot of a business center.

I asked if she needed a ride just to see if she was a SW.

She said "I hear you baby" and came to my passanger side door and tried to open it.

I asked her to wait because there were cars behind me trying to get in and it was 2:30 in the afternoon (daylite)

She was very tall, great body. Face was average.

I couldn't partake because I had just picked up food for my nephews and niece and they were waiting for me.I used to see them often by the asian maret there. Never participated since I lived a few blocks fr0m there.

Chigod7
07-13-11, 20:28
Well fellow mates I was out on my way to the Du page County Courthouse to take care of some business and low and behold what did I find on my way there. A gorgeous WSW by the name of Renee. I scoped her out and hung a left and she came by and made contact. I asked her did she want a ride and she said sure. There was no power in the area and she told me she was out going to get a nice cold drink and some smokes. She gets in and I'm on my way to the courthouse. I come and and get her some Ice house and some Basic smokes and she asks me whats my story and I ask her the same. I asked her where was the forest preserve so that she can drink and we can talk. She didn't know where so we ended up at the cemetery and boy do this girl have some mad skills.

She had small B cups with a little saggy belly. Oral skills were awesome and the snatch was nice and tight but she could not take my Mandingo as it was too large. We hung out for more than 2hrs and I experienced multiple pops. I always stay on the prowl because you never know where you will find them. I dropped her off at her house off president and Roosevelt Road and she tells me to stop by whenever I don't see her BF truck in the driveway. Good Luck mates and stay safe.Did you get a number?

Davidonecall
07-13-11, 21:49
I could not believe my eyes, right on Cicero and 80th st there was a BSW (blue dress) by the bus stop. At first I had my dout but I gave her the look and she started to walk to my car. This is the first time I hesitated because of so much traffic on Cicero. I had to shake my head to say no. I drove to see if anyone else would pick her up but just like me we are not use to seeing or picking up from that location. After the 4th time she was gone. I try again until 2:00pm but no luck.

SweetStuffLove
07-13-11, 22:28
I could not believe my eyes, right on Cicero and 80th st there was a BSW (blue dress) by the bus stop. At first I had my dout but I gave her the look and she started to walk to my car. This is the first time I hesitated because of so much traffic on Cicero. I had to shake my head to say no. I drove to see if anyone else would pick her up but just like me we are not use to seeing or picking up from that location. After the 4th time she was gone. I try again until 2:00pm but no luck.I thought I have seen some SW along this stretch in the past month, both vanilla and chocolate. But I always am in a hurry going through that stretch and never bothered to turn and pick-up.

Raynman009
07-14-11, 02:00
I could not believe my eyes, right on Cicero and 80th st there was a BSW (blue dress) by the bus stop. At first I had my dout but I gave her the look and she started to walk to my car. This is the first time I hesitated because of so much traffic on Cicero. I had to shake my head to say no. I drove to see if anyone else would pick her up but just like me we are not use to seeing or picking up from that location. After the 4th time she was gone. I try again until 2:00pm but no luck.Think I may know her David. Was she tall, thin, dark complexion with long hair? And with a dark blue dress? She's worth the pickup if its her. Didn't know for her to work there though so not sure.

Let me know

Davidonecall
07-14-11, 03:32
I thought I have seen some SW along this stretch in the past month, both vanilla and chocolate. But I always am in a hurry going through that stretch and never bothered to turn and pick-up.Thanks for responding because I was a little nerves. Now I know she was standing in the Chicago side but its that Burbank on the other side? Have any one else notice this.

Raynman009
07-14-11, 03:44
Thanks for responding because I was a little nerves. Now I know she was standing in the Chicago side but its that Burbank on the other side? Have any one else notice this.don't think my other post went thru. Was she tall, thin, long hair, dark complexion, with small butt? If so then she's good to go David. And yes that is Burbank on the west side.

HungHardRon
07-14-11, 12:06
Tuesday night / wed morn 2am North Ave.

After the last bad experience with not finishing, I needed to get a good pop under my belt and prove to myself physically and mentally that there are no problems down there, it was just one bad experience.

LEO was pushing all of the SW west by blocking streets, just parking in the street, pull overs, etc.

I went to turn around near Homan or was it Homan exactly? A tall, really tall. Maybe 5'11" really skinny, blonde. 30ish is standing there. As I mentioned before, some look like he / she so her being that tall and rail thin, I was leery. Another bad pickup and it would cause trauma I could never live down.

I pulled way down, she approached and had a femine voice. I could not get myself to ask "are you a woman" for fear of hurting her feelings. The more she talks, I see she is all femine. Before we discuss price. I am driving mind you, we do the LE check and I go between her legs and pants are tight, so I can't feel the details, but I can tell what she definately does NOT have.

We agree for BBBJ but no CIM. Fine, ok. Find a spot, and she starts working while my hands wander. She has A cups that are saggy. Some of you will not like, I love them. Her technique is ok. About a 5 mechanically, but being rail thin, nice perky nips, and long blond hair, very pretty to look at while working. I'll give her a 6. 5. Does not rush.

I feel all over her back and she has some cool body work. 15 minutes later, I offer 10 for her to drop trou and let me feel. She is smoking. Leans the seat back all the way and starts un-buttoning her belt, then her jeans. Man, she is model like thin. Almost boney. She lets me finish with the zipper pull and pulls down her pants and plain black cotton panties to her knees, all the while she is laid back horizontally and has her hands raised above her head. She has light brown trimmed pube, almost blond. Have not seen that in a while. She let's me feel around all over between her legs while she is laying back slightly spread. So open about it.

I then ask her to finish the BBBJ, she never insisted to start. Now, she is bent over, butt cheeks all bare. I play with her thighs and body art on her butt. Personally, bone thin, not much meat. But for a SW impressive in that it is not BBW.

But now, I really like her because unlike Teena, I start asking her if she is a "hot f*ck". Is she crazy in bed, etc. She keeps responding and telling me I will be curling my toes if I ever get her in bed.

She sold me. I now have to see her at her place. I think it is the one off of Pulaski.

I pop in her hand and it's a nice one with all of the dirty talk and seeing that gorgeos bottom half of hers.

She then seductively wipes her hands down and procedes to tease me while pulling up her pants, zipping up, and then buckling up. She must have been a stripper in the recent future.

I am a good man and got digits. Don't know yet if they work. I will repeat at her place and she if she puts out as much as she talks.

JohnnyBeBad
07-14-11, 15:03
I thought I have seen some SW along this stretch in the past month, both vanilla and chocolate. But I always am in a hurry going through that stretch and never bothered to turn and pick-up.I'm sure you have. A few years back I picked up a bs / w right around J. C. Miami. She had been staying there and was walking down Cicero to get something to eat.

SouthSideRed
07-14-11, 18:40
I could not believe my eyes, right on Cicero and 80th st there was a BSW (blue dress) by the bus stop. At first I had my dout but I gave her the look and she started to walk to my car. This is the first time I hesitated because of so much traffic on Cicero. I had to shake my head to say no. I drove to see if anyone else would pick her up but just like me we are not use to seeing or picking up from that location. After the 4th time she was gone. I try again until 2:00pm but no luck.This area is very hit or miss. You see more action around the Aloha Motel around 85th street. Every time I see a SW doing the strool I try to turn around and check it out, but this area has very confusing side streets. You also see them south of 87th too around the trailer park and motel there.

Davidonecall
07-14-11, 21:51
don't think my other post went thru. Was she tall, thin, long hair, dark complexion, with small butt? If so then she's good to go David. And yes that is Burbank on the west side.She was about 5'6", caramel completion with a blue sun dress, and a nice round ass.

Mephisto2
07-15-11, 07:39
4:00 am. Picked up a little hispanic spinner. Late 30's early 40's. Nice tight bod, face? . Ehh.

She has an exaggerated walk and likes to strut her stuff, she told me she got arrested the other night and needed some cash quick.

She says the cops told her to stay west of Central Park if she is going to do the North Ave stroll. Hmmm. Interesting.

Says she lives near Western and Fullerton. Has a few gang tats, BBBJ was ok, but mish was better. I like a chick flexible enough that she can put her ankles behind her ears. FS for. 4. A little rushed, and she seemed self conscious about her small breasts which seemed fine to me but she kept them covered up. Did'nt have digits and I forgot her name, but will check out again if I can find her and squeeze a little more time out of her and more info.

SouthSideRed
07-16-11, 07:57
Was just looking at the Chicago Police website, it is amazing and scary that all the recent arrests are dudes dressed as chicks. I know that a lot of the SW around 77th & Halsted were dudes, but now I see that are working other areas of the city. I don't know if these are gays looking to get lucky or out to rob you. Be careful.

Davidonecall
07-16-11, 13:12
I decided to go north so I did the drive on North Ave from Damen until Ashland well as soon as I got to Damen a 9 out of 10 in face and body WSW. She had a very mine black dress. I had to pick her up. .90 for FS. I try to go down but once she lower her dress and no panty nor bra I could no pass her up. It was incredible. Her name (she said) was Luna. No digit because she said she is from Ohio and that she had money problem. I never spend an hr in a car but this time she was not rushing. Also there were other from Damen-Ashland. All flavor and all showing there better parts. I almost try again with a very nice HSW, she was an 8+ with DD tits and long legs. Will try tomorrow.

Dadawg_Chi
07-16-11, 13:16
Lots of stuff to be had last night. The only one I thought about making any connections with was gone by the time I got back around.

Black Tahoe all over the place on Cicero.

Be SAFE!

Perrop
07-16-11, 13:45
4:00 am. Picked up a little hispanic spinner. Late 30's early 40's. Nice tight bod, face? . Ehh.

She has an exaggerated walk and likes to strut her stuff, she told me she got arrested the other night and needed some cash quick.

She says the cops told her to stay west of Central Park if she is going to do the North Ave stroll. Hmmm. Interesting.

Says she lives near Western and Fullerton. Has a few gang tats, BBBJ was ok, but mish was better. I like a chick flexible enough that she can put her ankles behind her ears. FS for. 4. A little rushed, and she seemed self conscious about her small breasts which seemed fine to me but she kept them covered up. Did'nt have digits and I forgot her name, but will check out again if I can find her and squeeze a little more time out of her and more info.If you see her again, ask if she has any friends. A lot of times these girls work in packs or know others that are in the biz. I wouldn't mind seeing a gangsta be*

Work Much
07-16-11, 15:38
Lots of stuff to be had last night. The only one I thought about making any connections with was gone by the time I got back around.

Black Tahoe all over the place on Cicero.

Be SAFE!I saw a black tahoe wiht a spot light and MP plates but no other markingslong Manheim too last night. I followed it throught several cites so I'm not sure who it belonged to it lit up to make a U turn then turned the lights off again.

Dotron
07-16-11, 16:52
Was just looking at the Chicago Police website, it is amazing and scary that all the recent arrests are dudes dressed as chicks. I know that a lot of the SW around 77th & Halsted were dudes, but now I see that are working other areas of the city. I don't know if these are gays looking to get lucky or out to rob you. Be careful.Another theory is they're transgender and prostituting to pay for the hair, nails, clothes, makeup, and surgeries.

Tkeung32
07-16-11, 18:28
I was running from lake park to cicero along 47th last night, nothing much going on around 10pm, maybe I just miss them all, also noticed lots of stuff happening around cicero, saw one LSW (but she looks like a he) , I didn't bother to stop and talk.

Hope to see some again tonight.

Be safe

Badger1996
07-16-11, 23:42
I decided to go north so I did the drive on North Ave from Damen until Ashland well as soon as I got to Damen a 9 out of 10 in face and body WSW. She had a very mine black dress. I had to pick her up. .90 for FS. I try to go down but once she lower her dress and no panty nor bra I could no pass her up. It was incredible. Her name (she said) was Luna. No digit because she said she is from Ohio and that she had money problem. I never spend an hr in a car but this time she was not rushing. Also there were other from Damen-Ashland. All flavor and all showing there better parts. I almost try again with a very nice HSW, she was an 8+ with DD tits and long legs. Will try tomorrow.How come I am never lucky enough to find these women? I cruise that area all the time, but rarely see a single lady that looks like she may be a provider! You are one lucky *

Cubiche
07-17-11, 01:11
How come I am never lucky enough to find these women? I cruise that area all the time, but rarely see a single lady that looks like she may be a provider! You are one lucky *These ladies are out mostly on Fri / Sat nights. Due to all the street traffic on North, they are more open to being spotted after 2:00 am. Last night I drove thru at around 3:30 and saw about 7 of them. Both Black and White. There is one WSW who at times appears on BP. Goes by the name of Ciera. They all ask for BP prices on North Ave. The minimum appears to be. 60 for CBJ. At least that is what I'm ask to pay. Too much for me. Maybe they lower to repeat business. That happened to me several years ago with Black spinner who went by the name of Twin. First couple of times for. 50 for

CBJ then reduced to. 40. Had her over for FS several times for. 80. She was sent to Dixon and I haven't seen her since although I keep on the lookout.

Pmoy1
07-17-11, 01:25
So I was crusing around 135 and Kedzie some time in the afternoon and ran into a WSW. I wasn't sure if she was since I really don't see many WSW around there. Decided to give it a go. Got half and half for. 4 and was willing to give me another shot. She was very petite, but really cool. Only problem is that she just got out of the hospital and couldn't really do much. I would repeat if I could ever find her again.

Davidonecall
07-17-11, 01:27
How come I am never lucky enough to find these women? I cruise that area all the time, but rarely see a single lady that looks like she may be a provider! You are one lucky *I like to go out around the 3:30am-5:15am (until daylight). Sometime you will be surprise that they are providers. Yes a little luck helps. I always follow the hobbies golden rules. Stay safe and happy hunting.

JohnnyBeBad
07-17-11, 12:41
Another theory is they're transgender and prostituting to pay for the hair, nails, clothes, makeup, and surgeries.All of the above.

Sam Doherty
07-17-11, 18:35
Met a young. 20yo black girl. Not a pro or user. Needed help with bills. 50. Clean and cute. Have contact info, will trade. If anyone has a good lead for a young, preferably petite 18yo white or hispanic girl, lets trade.

Panderus
07-17-11, 23:17
Will be in the Chicago area for a visit this week. Will likely take a ride to some of the strolls I went to when I lived there. Will report back if anything happens.

Member #5297
07-18-11, 02:49

She had small B cups with a little saggy belly. Oral skills were awesome and the snatch was nice and tight but she could not take my Mandingo as it was too large. We hung out for more than 2hrs and I experienced multiple pops. I always stay on the prowl because you never know where you will find them. I dropped her off at her house off president and Roosevelt Road and she tells me to stop by whenever I don't see her BF truck in the driveway. Good Luck mates and stay safe.What time of day and where about on Roosevelt? If you have any info then please PM me. Been looking for a good WSW in the burbs for a long time now.

Mkhatch
07-18-11, 12:08
I was doing the cicero stroll about 11 pm last Saturday. Didn't see much talent at all just users out and a few he / she's (not my thing) so I decided to just call it a night. Against my better judgement I took 1 more peek at the 290 stroll and it would prove to be costly. I rolled pass my uncle Leo who was undercover and low and behold he pulls me over. Since I don't have a valid license they threaten to take me to jail if I don't provide them with info about guns. Since I don't have a criminal record they just fuck with me then ultimately let me go but its safe to say I will be working off the numbers I find and exchange with the brotherhood here. Be safe all and follow the rules. I got lucky.

ChicagoGoer
07-19-11, 02:02
47th CiC. Shocking to fine BSW about 7 face 7 body. WSW preggo. Walking together. Drove around after I saw them. I went around after I got a close look, LEO had them against the car. FML.

MeLoveuLonTime
07-19-11, 09:13
I met this LSW a few years ago, and she's been my weekly go to girl ever since. Met her at Duckys car was on kedzie and 51st. She's a young Latina girl, skinny with hazel eyes. It's her eyes that always attract me to her. Anyways she's a keeper because she never rushes you. Take your time all you want. She's located on 55th and Damen now. She does bbj. 3 or f / s. 6. I'm available to trade with members if you have a trusted girl digits.

Chigod7
07-19-11, 15:56
I met this LSW a few years ago, and she's been my weekly go to girl ever since. Met her at Duckys car was on kedzie and 51st. She's a young Latina girl, skinny with hazel eyes. It's her eyes that always attract me to her. Anyways she's a keeper because she never rushes you. Take your time all you want. She's located on 55th and Damen now. She does bbj. 3 or f / s. 6. I'm available to trade with members if you have a trusted girl digits.She is in Calumet BBBJ I was drunk once and fucked her without a rubber.

Off of stse and has other girls too.

I'm sabrina (sweet N discreet)

5'7" 125lbs. PETITE.

LonG BRUNETTE hair / BRN eyes.

++ beautiful & very good at what I do.

*CALL make appointment NOW!

Sabrina xoxo = # (609).204-4892

Gbaby31
07-20-11, 10:44
20 something why / o Black college student. Not a pro or SW. She's a BBW got BBBJ for. 20 FS for. 40 for an HOUR guess since she's new she doesn't have set prices skills 10 pussy is very tight, I'm thinking she's a shy girl not a working girl and needs money like any other college student. Got her number told me she's picky about who she meets I went to her place she has roomates one guy / girl, looks wise she's very pretty 7-8 body is another story big ass HUGE tits but a belly.

JimJames
07-20-11, 12:48
She is in Calumet BBBJ I was drunk once and fucked her without a rubber.

5'7" 125lbs. PETITE.

Sabrina xoxo = # (609).204-4892I picked her up a few weeks On State in Cal City. FS for. 4. Not bad. Would repeat. Has no tits at all and had some serious acne. Took several pics of her but I can't find them. When I do I will Post. She told me her name was Britney and she was from New Jersey and she was Italian. Got digits and called several times no answer or call back. I was out yesterday and saw her walking on 154th and State Line. Did not have time to scoop her. When I returned a while later she was no where to be found.

Stay Safe.

JJ

M6393
07-21-11, 01:07
She is in Calumet BBBJ I was drunk once and fucked her without a rubber.

5'7" 125lbs. PETITE.

Sabrina xoxo = # (609).204-4892I strolled Damen tonight and nothing. I think the heat is keeping all the talent in doors.

Benderedundat
07-21-11, 02:48
Scooped up Belinda tonight near 47th and Western. Have seen her several times now. Always good for a $20 BBBJ with CIM and spit. Good ball licking prelim and takes direction well. She's out from 9 pm to 3 am. Only issue tonight was she was pretty sticky from the heat. I let her cool down in the car for awhile. She didn't complain at all about my sweaty balls, so she's a trooper.

Other comment is, I too have seen all the girls out on North Ave from 3 am to 6 am. Some dressed like Wicker Park Trixies heading home from the clubs, some in Hooker Garb. Never partake as I'm sure the price is as high as the BP Hotel girls, and I'm paying that to play in my car in dawns early light

Prowler069
07-22-11, 00:23
Fellas I ran into this nice little gem this afternoon and boy was she great. She's from Kentucky passing through trying to make some money to go to Vegas next week. She is 21yrs old with an average body B cups. I had the pleasure of taking her for a ride as her BJ skills were okay as as that's my usual dose in this hobby. I bit the bullet and had FS with her at her room and she was tight as can be and was not a clock watcher. I told her I will get her some clients so fellas treat her right and don't pay over for this one. I will post a picture

She does have a Black guy watching out for her driving a White Ford SUV as he dropped the key off to her. I believe the phone belongs to him also as I did not have any problems. She is very new to this so enjoy her while she last. I will post a picture and always remember to be safe

Perrop
07-22-11, 04:42
I drive by N all the time at the well-known strip, to and fro, hardly ever see anything going on. Just decided to pass by tonight as I was heading into the office at 330am. Very nice sight, but was immediately scooped up by a fellow who practically skidded into an alley for the pickup. Tall, thin, leggy, very nice looking BSW. DAMN! I NEVER see anything on this strip, and this one was gone in split second.

SamTaylor1722
07-22-11, 09:30
Just before 5 this morning, saw a very thin TGTBT WSW (maybe HSW) between Damen and Ashland. Was not really dressed the part (wearing jeans and low heel shoes) , but looked inviting. She was different from the standard fare on the strip during the early morning hours.

Circled the block a few times, got the look. I really wanted to get the lay of the land first. There was a Mercedes with Wisc plates parked around the corner; could have been her driver? Anyway, after about 5-10 minutes of cruising, she was gone and so was the Wisconsin car. Wondering if anyone else noticed.

Stay safe.

Prowler069
07-23-11, 01:07
To be fair to everyone please do not PM if you have not contributed to the forums and sorry newbies you have to earn your way by contributing and there are trust issues no pun intended. Let's be safe out there!

Cubiche
07-23-11, 02:26
Last night I picked up a BSW on Cicero across from Cola plant. Nice legs, ass and full lips but with a belly and small tits. About 5'3'.130 lbs, short haired pulled back into very short ponytail. Agreed to. 20 for DTBBBJ at a place of my choosing. Pleasant conversation while taking her to my spot. Gave her name as Meshell, age 28 and said that she was originally from Seattle but has been in Chicago for a couple of years taking care of a sick aunt. Once at the spot she proceeded to work and was promising. However, I felt her trying to get into my pants pocket. It was empty but it definately killed the mood. She denied it and wanted to continue but told her no. Quickly drove her back to the main street, her denying all the way. I could have wrong but. In any case be careful.

Davidonecall
07-23-11, 09:54
Just we need Leo in regular vehicle. Was going to pick up lily at 50th and Cicero and a blue chevy impala with regular plates on them. (I was able to tell that she was saying no to me) and a guy with a t-shirt came out and a gun on his side then another vehicle stop right next to him (Ford escape) but did not come out. He started to yell at her. The guy in the other car just show his batch to tell cars to go around. Now we have to worry about unmarked cars. This happen at 8 am.

Cdthue
07-23-11, 10:03
Last night I picked up a BSW on Cicero across from Cola plant. Nice legs, ass and full lips but with a belly and small tits. About 5'3'.130 lbs, short haired pulled back into very short ponytail. Agreed to. 20 for DTBBBJ at a place of my choosing. Pleasant conversation while taking her to my spot. Gave her name as Meshell, age 28 and said that she was originally from Seattle but has been in Chicago for a couple of years taking care of a sick aunt. Once at the spot she proceeded to work and was promising. However, I felt her trying to get into my pants pocket. It was empty but it definately killed the mood. She denied it and wanted to continue but told her no. Quickly drove her back to the main street, her denying all the way. I could have wrong but. In any case be careful.Cubiche,

Thanks for the info. Agree, that can be a mood killer. Had a SW on North do that to me a few years back. Didn't pay attention thought she was being enthusiastic asking me to lower my shorts already. After the deed and going home, finally noticed that I was $$ short on my funds. The ***** really did a number on me, AND her skills were not all that. Learned my lesson and only have what I want to give on hand and the rest with wallet in a safe hidden spot away from arms reach.

CDT

Perrop
07-23-11, 11:14
Cubiche,

Thanks for the info. Agree, that can be a mood killer. Had a SW on North do that to me a few years back. Didn't pay attention thought she was being enthusiastic asking me to lower my shorts already. After the deed and going home, finally noticed that I was $$ short on my funds. The * really did a number on me, AND her skills were not all that. Learned my lesson and only have what I want to give on hand and the rest with wallet in a safe hidden spot away from arms reach.

CDTHey, guys- You know in the movies, when the soldiers are about to go into enemy territory, they're told to take off their dog tags? Anything that can be used to identify them. If they're captured their mission will not be acknowledged as part of the army or whatever. That's how you have to be when on a monger mission! Like a James Bind Ninja! Prep yourselves- keep your I'd tucked away, only have necessary funds with yourself. You don't need an extra $$ in your pocket if you're scooping up a SW. Put that stuff well out of her reach, I put it in the back seat, in a compartment, or away from her.

If you're walking into her place (incall) , only take a little extra $ in case you want to extend your session or something, but not too much more.

I know I don't have to tell you two this since you're not new to the hobby- but just in case some newer guys out there. You have to be on your toes. Remember: shaken, not stirred!

Perrop
07-23-11, 11:18
Cubiche,

Thanks for the info. Agree, that can be a mood killer. Had a SW on North do that to me a few years back. Didn't pay attention thought she was being enthusiastic asking me to lower my shorts already. After the deed and going home, finally noticed that I was $$ short on my funds. The * really did a number on me, AND her skills were not all that. Learned my lesson and only have what I want to give on hand and the rest with wallet in a safe hidden spot away from arms reach.

CDTHey, guys. Just the other night I saw a black SUV put on alternating flashing headlights and zoom through traffic. It was unmarked, but the strange thing was it had vanity plates. I thought this was more than strange. Not sure how likely LEO would be using vanity plates, just posting this I case. Can't recall what the vanities read.

Perrop
07-23-11, 12:34
Very early Fri morning, after a missed opportunity couple hours prior, decided to take a quick strol down N. Right around P saw a BSW at bus stop, turned into side street. 29- Very nice physique, great looking pair up top. Face was decent, not oogly at all. Teeth perhaps could use a little straightening, not sure- lights were dim. Her perfume did smell kinda cheap, but not overbearing.

CBJ was one of the best I've ever had, felt terrific. First time I've had a girl break the cover with her vacuum cleaner mouth. Step aside, Hoover. Had her finish me with HJ, and some kinky pllay. Full avail, but didn't go for it. Damage. 2.5 can't be beat!

Had her digits but erased from my cell. Philly area, I believe. Sorry guys- will see if can retrieve by any chance.

Elgmonger
07-23-11, 15:43
Very early Fri morning, after a missed opportunity couple hours prior, decided to take a quick strol down N. Right around P saw a BSW at bus stop, turned into side street. 29- Very nice physique, great looking pair up top. Face was decent, not oogly at all. Teeth perhaps could use a little straightening, not sure- lights were dim. Her perfume did smell kinda cheap, but not overbearing.

CBJ was one of the best I've ever had, felt terrific. First time I've had a girl break the cover with her vacuum cleaner mouth. Step aside, Hoover. Had her finish me with HJ, and some kinky pllay. Full avail, but didn't go for it. Damage. 2.5 can't be beat!

Had her digits but erased from my cell. Philly area, I believe. Sorry guys- will see if can retrieve by any chance.I'm confused on how much did you pay, is it. 25? I hope is just a computer error cause 2. 5 for CBJ would be way to much.

Perrop
07-23-11, 18:49
I'm confused on how much did you pay, is it. 25? I hope is just a computer error cause 2. 5 for CBJ would be way to much.El Monger (LOL) , not sure why it posted like that, as it isn't how I typed: Translated French. 2.

Full was only. 5.

Really nice rack. Oral was outstanding. Only went for the French. Wish I had the digies, I erased off my cell.

Elgmonger
07-23-11, 20:08
El Monger (LOL) , not sure why it posted like that, as it isn't how I typed: Translated French. 2.

Full was only. 5.

Really nice rack. Oral was outstanding. Only went for the French. Wish I had the digies, I erased off my cell.Thank you for the clarification, and the report. I wish you would have save the number but then again I don't go that way often, the times I've been mongering there I've been lucky and found decent talent, but that was before I joined this board.

Sam Doherty
07-24-11, 05:01
Took a ride down North and eventually down 47th on my way home. On North only saw 2 hsw's, one bigger and one average size. It was right by an underpass so the lack of light made it hard to see, but the thinner one was wearing a silver top. She looked cute but when I went back I didn't see them. Curious if anyone else saw her or had the chance to meet her.

As for 47th, saw a lot more action but mostly not my taste. A few rather large women sitting on a bench. There was however one very attractive and clean looking white woman, blonde, with a pink top. Probably late 20s to early 30s. She was standing at a bus stop but traffic was moving and she looked TGTBT.

Mercedes100
07-24-11, 08:10
Saturday am & pm. Strolled up and down 47th sat am for an hour, nothing going on. Went back at 2pm and just past Pulaski I saw a blond WSW going west. Pulled on the side street and she got in. Her name is Michelle. 5'6', nice rack, a solid 7-8 and good oral skills. She paid attention to the boys and my hands roamed all over. All for. 25. Of course with that much I gave here a tip. I have her cell if any seniors want.

Banks 726
07-24-11, 21:47
Hey everybody,

I was riding around the northside couple days ago by Lawrence saw nothing came back too devon too clark made a left was 2 Ts by the currency and like 3 BSW's wasnt too picky about who I picked up. Went with little mama I'm sure some you guys kno of her from clark been around for awhile had been a minute so I figured why not $20 got CBJ which was okay then pounded it outside my car in some lot for a good 15mins. Face is not too great but her booty is pretty fat got digits.

Benderedundat
07-25-11, 01:47
Hey, guys. Just the other night I saw a black SUV put on alternating flashing headlights and zoom through traffic. It was unmarked, but the strange thing was it had vanity plates. I thought this was more than strange. Not sure how likely LEO would be using vanity plates, just posting this I case. Can't recall what the vanities read.THey are aversion of the Chevy Blazers that they are driving now. Painted a dark green, almost military color. They have a tact team in them of three cops all in plain clothes. The plates have "MP" and a number on them.

Perrop
07-25-11, 01:51
Could've sworn the suv was black with tints? And thought it read an actual word or phrase. Can't recall. I wasn't on a monger mission, but it was late night. Been busy, so forgot exact details. Thanks for your post, though! I don't typically hit up the SW all that often, but good to know

Benderedundat
07-25-11, 14:22
They are Tahoes actually. Supt Jody Weis bought Tahoes to replace the aging Crown Vics. The new Supt has been playing a numbers game as of late. The public is asking for more cops on the street so they are taking desk guys and plucking guys from the swat team and mobile strike force. The license plates are different and they are the new municipal plates for the city, replacing the familiar "m" ones. The windows are tinted and the color would look black at night and it is a very deep green. There was a gang shooting in my hood over the weekend, and I saw the tactical officers out in force rousting gangbangers using these vehicles.

Kda Kodiac
07-26-11, 13:51
Ran into the infamous megan. Was roaming a bit on Sunday and saw her on Cicero. Very talkative upon pickup. We found a spot and did our stuff. Unfortunately she complained about time and forced an upsell to finish. Strike one. Promised discount upon second visit. All mongers know what happened when I saw her today. I do have digits and will share with good info. Thanks guys

I Luv Latinas
07-26-11, 23:04
Just had a dream that someone passed by cicero, just south of 290, @8 pm. 830 pm tonite, and they saw a sting operation going on. They dreamed about seeing 3 unmarked cars converging on a car on the corner of cicero, by the cheap restaurant. Later on, they dreamed the cars were gone and a hispanic looking woman was walking the area in shorts, staring down drivers to make eye contact.

Be careful out there guys, these dreams can become nighmares.

Perrop
07-28-11, 08:57
2am this morning. N & CP. HSW and WSW. Looked way too crackish, borderline zombies. I dunno, fellas- I'd pass!

F Blaster
07-28-11, 12:26
2am this morning. N & CP. HSW and WSW. Looked way too crackish, borderline zombies. I dunno, fellas- I'd pass!I took the WSW. She was high, but she didn't have the crack * look yet. No marks in sight. I usually don't care for CBJ, but she was really good. I'd pick her up again. I'm only interested in head; FS is not an option for me. There were quite a few good looking girls out; I'll have to scope the area again soon.

Perrop
07-28-11, 16:19
I took the WSW. She was high, but she didn't have the crack * look yet. No marks in sight. I usually don't care for CBJ, but she was really good. I'd pick her up again. I'm only interested in head; FS is not an option for me. There were quite a few good looking girls out; I'll have to scope the area again soon.She was all fidgety when I saw her. Tall, skinny. I got a red light and was stopped right in front of her. She couldn't stand still. I just threw a couple of glances her way to check her out, but wasn't interested. My wang was the one that actually told me not to even think about it! LOL. The latina looked better, but upon closer look, her eyes looked red, eyes and nose appeared watery. Couldn't talk myself into it. Yeah, might be a different story if they're not off their heads yet! Spectacular CBJ farther west last week- BSW.

Lothar22
07-29-11, 01:34
Anyone run into Sky WSW lives near Cicero North, a little thick had curly hair about be-see cups.

I got her digits but no longer working want to hook up with her again.

Mercedes100
07-29-11, 12:28
Made the Cicero stroll north and just north of Fullerton picked up HSW that have seen before. About 7:30pm. Nice spinner. .30 CBJ and a nice time while she fingered her kitty for me. Set up a time for this Sat for a better time. Will report back

Cristlamin
07-29-11, 19:57
I have got the exact same story with her 2 week ago. Been talkactive is the only good thing she has. I hate she rushed and don't know if I would repeat. Got her digit to trade.

Ran into the infamous megan. Was roaming a bit on Sunday and saw her on Cicero. Very talkative upon pickup. We found a spot and did our stuff. Unfortunately she complained about time and forced an upsell to finish. Strike one. Promised discount upon second visit. All mongers know what happened when I saw her today. I do have digits and will share with good info. Thanks guys

Genghis2
07-29-11, 20:11
Made the Cicero stroll north and just north of Fullerton picked up HSW that have seen before. About 7:30pm. Nice spinner. .30 CBJ and a nice time while she fingered her kitty for me. Set up a time for this Sat for a better time. Will report backShe sounds like a winner. How about sharing some info with the rest of us?

ChicagoGoer
07-29-11, 21:35
At 730 I'm driving past 47th and CIC. By the Cit I see a nice BSW wearing a flower dress of some sort with her ass cheeks hanging out. I whip around the intersection and go around. What do I see, state LEO in a chev impala. They drive right past me on the side street with HER sitting in the front seat. They pull into a back alley near where the train tracks cut off the street. He is sitting there. Note this alley is very reduced, there was no way I could not drive past them and not make it look suspicious. I stop and think. Chev unmarked with no license plate on the front and spot light. This has to be Leo. So I drive in the alley. I could see about 20ft that he taps her head and she lifts her head. This guy gave me a stare as if just soiled himself. I glanced in the car and I see no cage. I'm thinking fuck this might be a regular Joe. The back plate was a regular plate but it was definitely a vanity plate. I could not make it out. I pull up behind them in the alley. I had to find out if this guy was Leo. As soon as a turn into the alley. He books it lmao. I can't confirm but I'm 90% sure the staties are getting some too. Apologizes if it was monger from here but I had too see for myself. Could not find her after. Didn't want to hang in the area because I didn't feel comfortable thinking it could be Leo.

JohnnySputnik
07-30-11, 10:42
Great forum, great thread. I keep seeing references to "stay safe" and "always follow the rules" and so on, but I have never seen an enumeration of the commandments, so to speak.

So could someone please explain or list how to avoid getting caught, plus any other useful tips?

Until I saw this forum, it never occurred to me to cruise for dates (usually use the Web) , but I am eager to try.

Thanks in advance!

Suggestion: When one of the awesome vets answers this, the mod should make it a sticky!

BigTimeLoser
07-30-11, 11:06
Already done-good luck!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Great forum, great thread. I keep seeing references to "stay safe" and "always follow the rules" and so on, but I have never seen an enumeration of the commandments, so to speak.

So could someone please explain or list how to avoid getting caught, plus any other useful tips?

Until I saw this forum, it never occurred to me to cruise for dates (usually use the Web) , but I am eager to try.

Thanks in advance!

Suggestion: When one of the awesome vets answers this, the mod should make it a sticky!

INeedMoar
07-30-11, 14:07
Since I didn't have luck trying out a provider on BP I decided to try the streets for my meal. I found 1 around 5am ON Crutches. I asked her if she does FS, she says yes, .4. I accept, we went cpl blocks away. Then she states she can't do FS bc she just got out of the hospital. She said she'll be leaving since she can't do FS, I decide ok CBJ? She said sure. I said half now other half when we are done. She accepts. Put my money in right pocket. 1st mistake, out it comes, cover it and she starts to work. Not sure how many seconds or if 1-2mins pass but she said she can't do it, she's in pain, etc. I'm like ok. She said she'll just walk herself to pick up spot. I see her walk and she seems pretty quick on those crutches. I check my wallet and off she went left with about $50 in my hard earned money. I would love to retaliate, but not sure what to do or IF I should do. Just starting and it's not starting well. Suggestions?

Dotron
07-30-11, 17:39
Saw a BSW on northside stroll Friday around 2am. 10 for CBJ. 20 full.

Pedorro
07-30-11, 19:14
Just wondering if a monger ever helped another monger when in trouble? It would be great if could help each other if our favorite uncle ever caght one of us!

Davidonecall
07-31-11, 01:55
Sat morning at around 6:30am spotted a blue impala with MP plates (the new police plates) driving around. The Leo in the car had a different uniform. It was dark blue or midnight blue and the patch was different. It did say police but not local. Have anyone seen them?

At 730 I'm driving past 47th and CIC. By the Cit I see a nice BSW wearing a flower dress of some sort with her ass cheeks hanging out. I whip around the intersection and go around. What do I see, state LEO in a chev impala. They drive right past me on the side street with HER sitting in the front seat. They pull into a back alley near where the train tracks cut off the street. He is sitting there. Note this alley is very reduced, there was no way I could not drive past them and not make it look suspicious. I stop and think. Chev unmarked with no license plate on the front and spot light. This has to be Leo. So I drive in the alley. I could see about 20ft that he taps her head and she lifts her head. This guy gave me a stare as if just soiled himself. I glanced in the car and I see no cage. I'm thinking fuck this might be a regular Joe. The back plate was a regular plate but it was definitely a vanity plate. I could not make it out. I pull up behind them in the alley. I had to find out if this guy was Leo. As soon as a turn into the alley. He books it lmao. I can't confirm but I'm 90% sure the staties are getting some too. Apologizes if it was monger from here but I had too see for myself. Could not find her after. Didn't want to hang in the area because I didn't feel comfortable thinking it could be Leo.

Perrop
07-31-11, 06:15
Sat morning at around 6:30am spotted a blue impala with MP plates (the new police plates) driving around. The Leo in the car had a different uniform. It was dark blue or midnight blue and the patch was different. It did say police but not local. Have anyone seen them?DOC, are you sure it was LEO and not ChicagoGoer? Sounds like he's out in full force, monitoring the SW streets! LOL.

When I read his post I pictured some poor monger, driving away all rushed. With his pants down to his knees!

Perrop
07-31-11, 06:52
Since I didn't have luck trying out a provider on BP I decided to try the streets for my meal. I found 1 around 5am ON Crutches. I asked her if she does FS, she says yes, .4. I accept, we went cpl blocks away. Then she states she can't do FS bc she just got out of the hospital. She said she'll be leaving since she can't do FS, I decide ok CBJ? She said sure. I said half now other half when we are done. She accepts. Put my money in right pocket. 1st mistake, out it comes, cover it and she starts to work. Not sure how many seconds or if 1-2mins pass but she said she can't do it, she's in pain, etc. I'm like ok. She said she'll just walk herself to pick up spot. I see her walk and she seems pretty quick on those crutches. I check my wallet and off she went left with about $50 in my hard earned money. I would love to retaliate, but not sure what to do or IF I should do. Just starting and it's not starting well. Suggestions?Well, your first HUGE mistake was picking up some SW on crutches. That is trouble a mile away. Just opens the door for her to play you the way she did with the "I can't move, I'm in pain" bull. Or for her to hit you up for money because she needs to buy some medicine, and her kids are hungry, and she hasn't paid her rent. Stay away from that! Aside from the fact that it kinda attracts that much more extra attention to yourself, which you do not want.

I'd say your second mistake was going through with it after she lied to you. First she said yes FS, the no FS. If she's telling lies to kick it off, that's another big warning sign that shell say or do whatever she has to to get your $.

Third mistake- keeping your wallet in your pocket. Did you say she got the money out of the wallet? How distracted were you? Or did she take the whole thing? I know some guys like to do the "keep the loot in the other pocket thing." I'd say if you're with a SW, never have your wallet anywhere near her. Throw it in the back of the car somewhere. You do not want to go through your wallet in front of her, showing there's more $ in there (more $ for her to think of robbing from you). Just keep smaller bills, and say it's all you have.

I keep my stuff in the driver side door compartment. She has NO WAY of reaching all the way there, unless she stabs you with a shank. At that point, losing some extra $ is the least of your problems. Seriously, keep your stuff safe and away. Make sure you don't have anything in your glove compartment, etc.

As far as escort incalls, I'd say never take your wallet unless she specifically asks for an I'd or something. Just take a little extra loot in case she blows your mind and you want to extend the session or something. Though I am very dead set against falling for upsellers. Once you've established that neither are LE, it's not a bad idea to know exactly what she's offering for the donation. It sucks to already cover the toll only for her to tell you it was only for French, FS will be extra. Screw that, clear it up before you hand over the donation if you can.

Read the "monger rules" link that was just posted. Mostly about tips on the SW pickup, still helps

SouthSideRed
07-31-11, 08:08
Well, your first HUGE mistake was picking up some SW on crutches. That is trouble a mile away. Just opens the door for her to play you the way she did with the "I can't move, I'm in pain" bull. Or for her to hit you up for money because she needs to buy some medicine, and her kids are hungry, and she hasn't paid her rent. Stay away from that! Aside from the fact that it kinda attracts that much more extra attention to yourself, which you do not want.

I'd say your second mistake was going through with it after she lied to you. First she said yes FS, the no FS. If she's telling lies to kick it off, that's another big warning sign that shell say or do whatever she has to to get your $.

Third mistake- keeping your wallet in your pocket. Did you say she got the money out of the wallet? How distracted were you? Or did she take the whole thing? I know some guys like to do the "keep the loot in the other pocket thing." I'd say if you're with a SW, never have your wallet anywhere near her. Throw it in the back of the car somewhere. You do not want to go through your wallet in front of her, showing there's more $ in there (more $ for her to think of robbing from you). Just keep smaller bills, and say it's all you have.

I keep my stuff in the driver side door compartment. She has NO WAY of reaching all the way there, unless she stabs you with a shank. At that point, losing some extra $ is the least of your problems. Seriously, keep your stuff safe and away. Make sure you don't have anything in your glove compartment, etc.

As far as escort incalls, I'd say never take your wallet unless she specifically asks for an I'd or something. Just take a little extra loot in case she blows your mind and you want to extend the session or something. Though I am very dead set against falling for upsellers. Once you've established that neither are LE, it's not a bad idea to know exactly what she's offering for the donation. It sucks to already cover the toll only for her to tell you it was only for French, FS will be extra. Screw that, clear it up before you hand over the donation if you can.

Read the "monger rules" link that was just posted. Mostly about tips on the SW pickup, still helpsI could of used the "monger rules" years ago. Picked up a BSW around 63th and Western, I already had my cash in a different pocket than my wallet. Fould a quiet area for a CBJ, she was going at it like a possesed women grabbing at my hip. Little did I know she was emptying my wallet. She finished the job and took off down the alley, then I found out that my wallet was no longer in my back pocket. I found it on the car floor, minus the cash, but a least all my credit cards and I'd's were still there. Very important lesson learned that day.

ChicagoGoer
07-31-11, 15:31
DOC, are you sure it was LEO and not ChicagoGoer? Sounds like he's out in full force, monitoring the SW streets! LOL.

When I read his post I pictured some poor monger, driving away all rushed. With his pants down to his knees!Guy seemed freaked out. But could not find him or her afterwards. Figures he still got his monies worth. I don't drive an American car FYI.

Davidonecall
07-31-11, 16:44
You are one of the lucky one, because she left the id and cc. Money can be replace.

I could of used the "monger rules" years ago. Picked up a BSW around 63th and Western, I already had my cash in a different pocket than my wallet. Fould a quiet area for a CBJ, she was going at it like a possesed women grabbing at my hip. Little did I know she was emptying my wallet. She finished the job and took off down the alley, then I found out that my wallet was no longer in my back pocket. I found it on the car floor, minus the cash, but a least all my credit cards and I'd's were still there. Very important lesson learned that day.

INeedMoar
07-31-11, 16:49
Thanks for the advice. I read the rules a while back and I thought I had covered the basics. I took out. 4 and put in right pocket, and wallet and rest of money on left pocket. Put the phone in cars door pocket and thought I was good. The problem was I was thinking with the little guy and trying to hurry up and put the damn wallet back into my right hand pocket. Damn shorts I was wearing have shallow pockets, which I didn't take into account when I put them on. I redid the math and it was $.1 that was taken. Live and learn, hopefully that'll be the last time it happens. Also, don't take that much money on the next voyage.

Perrop
08-01-11, 01:34
Was out with a female friend, headed to her place to drop her off. Driving by fullerton just west of California / Milwaukee. Spotted a VERY nice looking black girl rocked off her head. There was an older PR dude getting her up, but his body language said he was up to no good. My friend was the one who pointed her out "is she ok?" we drove around to check up on her, and my friend says- oh, she's a SW.

Hmmm- drop my friend off and drove by to see if she was still around. Not sure what could be done given her apparent state, but she was tight. Was just curious. Gone by time I returned. Creepy old PR geezer probably took her to the alley or something!

Davidonecall
08-01-11, 11:11
I was go to the store (just got back from LA, work related) (I will get to my PM later tonight) and spotted like 6 SW around 47 & Cicero. The WSW was about a 7. 3 BSW. 2 WSW and 1 mix or HSW. .25 for a BJ.

Sam Doherty
08-01-11, 15:36
Drove by at 2pm. Completely dry.

I was go to the store (just got back from LA, work related) (I will get to my PM later tonight) and spotted like 6 SW around 47 & Cicero. The WSW was about a 7. 3 BSW. 2 WSW and 1 mix or HSW. .25 for a BJ.

Perrop
08-01-11, 20:36
Was sitting outside Village Pizza with a friend on Chicago & Western around 6pm. Noticed a very pretty white girl walking by, she looked over and gave a prolonged smile. Threw me off for a second, I doubt she wanted a bite of my pizza. She continued walking eastbound, lazily- opening the redeye newspaper machines. Had that unmistakable stroll to her. WTF- second day in a row I see a pretty young thing in completely unexpected area, and I'm not alone. If I were by myself I would've been ALL OVER her. Very cute, young early 20s, white, tall. Dressed casually, would never assume she's SW. Keep your eyes open, boys- and fly solo!

JohnnySputnik
08-04-11, 03:22
I am wondering if anyone could tell me where they have spotted or flagged very thin SWs. Chicks with little to no tits and skinny builds are what I'm in the mood for. If you have a, please PM me and I'll share one I got randomly the other night on State. Young, tall and toned.

Happy mongering!

JohnnyBeBad
08-05-11, 13:57
Drove by at 2pm. Completely dry.After that series of articles about the unfortunate ws / w in the Sun-Times, since she worked the 47th area, I wouln't be surprised if that don't heat things up there for awhile.

Kda Kodiac
08-06-11, 04:00
Decided to take an expedition north down Cicreo from N to A. Lots of serve and protect. There were some friends available but nothing that caught my fancy. This was 9p to 11p. So I enjoyed the ride and headed out to ride another day.

Cristlamin
08-06-11, 18:31
Did the madison spot yesterday and hit a very cute BSW. She was very nice and did a great job (covered everything). Told me she was 19 but look like 22/24 (probably because she

Has a kid).

Total damage of. 8 (I agree it is too high but we went to my place not close to the area.). I bet you can have a 1/2 & 1/12 for. 6 in your car or a nearby hotel.

Got the digit to share.

By the way, does anyone has info about a mixed girl by the name of mariana who used to walk near Cicero and 5th ave? I have her digit but it seems disconnected.

ChicagoGoer
08-07-11, 05:20
Did the stroll down 47th@1-3am. Pretty dry. One BSW walker near ARC & CIC but looked too good to be true. Major busts with LEO on Friday didn't even want to think about risking it. Headed down south on Western hoping to hit gold. Went west on 67th. Near park and Kedize picked up WSW, Rachel. Face. 5 Body 7. A bit of a drug fiend. Nice rack and decent figure. Hopped in and we found a spot. She offered CIM for. 2! My first inclination was hell yeah. But the I realized that's a bit low. Maybe I should play it safe. HJNC for. 2 allowed hands to roam. Asked for digits she said she had no phone at the time. She asked me to write down mine for future reference. Advised against it. Don't want to risk it. Never though about coming near the Ford City area but may start taking a stroll now that she says there area few of them working.

ChicagoGoer
08-07-11, 05:23
Since I didn't have luck trying out a provider on BP I decided to try the streets for my meal. I found 1 around 5am ON Crutches. I asked her if she does FS, she says yes, .4. I accept, we went cpl blocks away. Then she states she can't do FS bc she just got out of the hospital. She said she'll be leaving since she can't do FS, I decide ok CBJ? She said sure. I said half now other half when we are done. She accepts. Put my money in right pocket. 1st mistake, out it comes, cover it and she starts to work. Not sure how many seconds or if 1-2mins pass but she said she can't do it, she's in pain, etc. I'm like ok. She said she'll just walk herself to pick up spot. I see her walk and she seems pretty quick on those crutches. I check my wallet and off she went left with about $50 in my hard earned money. I would love to retaliate, but not sure what to do or IF I should do. Just starting and it's not starting well. Suggestions?Saw her 2 am on 4. 7th stroll. Still on crutches.

Beware

JohnnyBeBad
08-07-11, 11:13
Check out clear path. In the last day a bunch of photos on the prost. Patron site all from 1600, 3000 W. 47th and 5000 s. Cicero. I had a feeling that area was going to heat up after those news articles.

Chigod7
08-07-11, 20:04
I was out Mon night going in to Tue morning at around 4am pick up Danielle. Very nice looking WSW. I had a very good time. She gave me digits. I told her if I could share with my friend from a club that is members only and also her picture. She said yes. So seniors only with good review, if you are interested PM me. You can say David gave you the number.Pm me please if you do.

Davidonecall
08-08-11, 08:44
Since 47 have had so many Leo around so I decided to start driving around Cicero and 83 last night. There was 3 SW. 2 BSW and 1 WSW. Picked up joy (that's the name she gave me) a BSW. She said she is new and need money for a cell phone. She wanted. 5 for a BJ. I told her I only pay. 2 but if she is good I will give her. 3. Very good BJ but she said she had not decided to do FS yet. I gave her my digits if she was intrested. Hope she calls because she was a 10 on the body and face a 7. I'm intrested in the body.

Cyan001
08-08-11, 23:12
I met Shay Sunday afternoon on Cicero after my first meeting canceled. Young 19 why / o BSW. She must be new as I watched her for some time walking. She didn't make good were contact so wasn't sure what was up. But once we did, I knew we were good. Great CBJ for. 2. She didn't have phone so I gave her my number. I hope she calls. She said she works up on North often. Has anyone seen her up there.

Be safe!

Sexshooter
08-09-11, 22:38
This is about the 3rd time in the last week, between 6 and 7 in the evening, I've seen what looks to be 2 WSW sitting on the bench "waiting".

Ed Longshanks
08-10-11, 00:40
This is about the 3rd time in the last week, between 6 and 7 in the evening, I've seen what looks to be 2 WSW sitting on the bench "waiting".I've seen a few in the area before but usually late nite. It's a red flag to me seeing them out in broad daylight in that area.

I'd be careful, I remember seeing uncle leo and some tow trucks waiting in the funeral home parking lot on diversey / mango last summer and some TGTBT SW walking down diversey between central & austin.

Davidonecall
08-10-11, 00:53
I have try to call but it go to voice mail and its full. Try textting but no respond. If I hear from her I will let you know.

Pm me please if you do.

INeedMoar
08-10-11, 20:34
I did a drove by yesterday night after 11:45pm to check out the talent. I saw a lot of uncle activity everywhere. If I was looking to indulge, it would have been very risky. Did 47, Cicero, North, Diversey, all bad and not many offerings.

Sticky Rice
08-10-11, 23:26
Been taking the madison strip to work in the morning between 4-5 am and see at least 8-10 BSW from western to cicero. Decided to pu a BSW, mid 20's. 5-6 on the looks. Found a quiet dark side street and recieved a BBBJCIM for 30. Much of the BSW on this strip are either old or bbw, you have to look really hard to find the good talent but they are there.

Also went by Jackson and halsted at the same time on Monday. Saw like 7 BSW that wrre knockouts and dressed to kill. They were all in groups of 2 or 3 so I hesitated on picking up. Its was messed up, by the time I turned the next block to swing around, uncle leo was on the seen and halsted was like a ghost town. I searched the side streets but couldn't find them. I could have sworn they were all scooped up by leo. That was Monday, have not seen anything on that block since then.

Krackerjack
08-11-11, 01:08
Is she also called sunshine?

Pm me please if you do.

SamTaylor1722
08-11-11, 08:20
Been taking the madison strip to work in the morning between 4-5 am and see at least 8-10 BSW from western to cicero. Decided to pu a BSW, mid 20's. 5-6 on the looks. Found a quiet dark side street and recieved a BBBJCIM for 30. Much of the BSW on this strip are either old or bbw, you have to look really hard to find the good talent but they are there.

Also went by Jackson and halsted at the same time on Monday. Saw like 7 BSW that wrre knockouts and dressed to kill. They were all in groups of 2 or 3 so I hesitated on picking up. Its was messed up, by the time I turned the next block to swing around, uncle leo was on the seen and halsted was like a ghost town. I searched the side streets but couldn't find them. I could have sworn they were all scooped up by leo. That was Monday, have not seen anything on that block since then.I drive through that area early am too. It seems as if close to 5 they pack it in. Look in the 24 hour Gyros joints.

Davidonecall
08-11-11, 11:28
Is she also called sunshine?I don't thick so but you know they always change names.

SweetStuffLove
08-11-11, 13:56
It's been quite some time since I've seen anyone on my morning / evening commutes on the south side stroll. Finally yesterday evening I saw 2 WSW and a HSW, all space out between Western and Cicero. And this morning a WSW and a BSW. Are they coming back, or just shifting there times.

Davidonecall
08-11-11, 17:30
It's been quite some time since I've seen anyone on my morning / evening commutes on the south side stroll. Finally yesterday evening I saw 2 WSW and a HSW, all space out between Western and Cicero. And this morning a WSW and a BSW. Are they coming back, or just shifting there times.Hay SweetST, what other st? If you don't want to give info please PM me.

Krackerjack
08-12-11, 02:00
Went, saw, didn't partake tho. More info for Seniors.

I don't thick so but you know they always change names.

Mercedes100
08-12-11, 08:22
Took the Cicero north stroll this am 5-6am. Belmont south. Saw 2 WSW (BBW and a 3 maybe).1 HSW, maybe a 4-5, but I didn't take the plunge. Nothing looked good. It seems like right around 6am they start their stroll; been that way for weeks, even though there are different SW. Saw some LE (plain & marked on north end).

Chicago Monger
08-12-11, 09:46
These was one nice blonde on 5th and cicero. She seem a little loud. But she got picked up pretty fast. They park right around the corner on the next block. I don't even like driving on those side streets between 290 and 5th off Cicero.

On 47th between Cicero an Pulaski, saw a thin WSW. Her name was Carrie. Small tits great legs and dark brown hair. No rush, very will to do multi pops. She wanted to stay off the street.

INeedMoar
08-13-11, 14:52
I dreamt I met a WSW near my main man ikes house. She asked. 4 for BJ and. 8 for FS. I opted for FS, it was good, good brain, it felt short. I think. 8 is the norm? Or is that too much for a SW?

1st time this happened to me, I will repeat. I can't really remember her name.

Sticky Rice
08-14-11, 15:30
Picked a pretty little thing, latina, early 20's. I'd see her before but never stopped since she was dressed normally and by herself so I thought may be LE. Over the week end saw her again but this time she was walking with two of her othere SW friends that I have seen before so I knew she was not leo. Most likely the most attractive normal girl I have seen on this strip. No signs of drug abuse. She is 3-4 months pregnant and it showed. She walks 4-5 am in that area and needs money for the baby. Paid. 40 for a CBJ, not rushed, good time. She does do extended stays so will try her a couple more times and see if I want to go all in.

Forsure1
08-14-11, 16:10
Friday and Saturday night was like Christmas on North Ave between Damen and Ashland but I finally picked a sexy WSW Jennifer wanted. 5 for BBBJ with hands free to roam countered with. 30 agreed. 9 face 7 body, good technique. Lot of LE out so be careful out there.

Perrop
08-14-11, 18:47
Picked a pretty little thing, latina, early 20's. I'd see her before but never stopped since she was dressed normally and by herself so I thought may be LE. Over the week end saw her again but this time she was walking with two of her othere SW friends that I have seen before so I knew she was not leo. Most likely the most attractive normal girl I have seen on this strip. No signs of drug abuse. She is 3-4 months pregnant and it showed. She walks 4-5 am in that area and needs money for the baby. Paid. 40 for a CBJ, not rushed, good time. She does do extended stays so will try her a couple more times and see if I want to go all in.Ask for digits next time, Sticky!

Be safe

Perrop
08-14-11, 18:56
Heads up, fellows- A friend of the family got carjacked last week. He was driving on Pulaski on the south side, early evening! Had his windows rolled down and got hit from both sides of his car by two men with knives. Don't get too distracted when you're out mongering. Stay safe, guys

INeedMoar
08-14-11, 22:19
Heads up, fellows- A friend of the family got carjacked last week. He was driving on Pulaski on the south side, early evening! Had his windows rolled down and got hit from both sides of his car by two men with knives. Don't get too distracted when you're out mongering. Stay safe, guysThat is why I don't lower my windows down all the way, and I lock my doors.

Chill1983
08-15-11, 13:00
I cruised on Halsted from 79th to 47th I saw 5 BSW and 2 trannys around 2am so you have to be careful. I also saw one of those unmarked tahoes. On 47th it was dead so I drove up Cicero to aroud 5th there were 7 BSWs and 2 WSWs. There was one that caught my eye and she said. 7 for a CBJ. I thought she was nuts. Ten mins later leo harrased their management and he rounded all his workers up and they left. I drove along North and it was dead and I went home.

Later around 830pm I saw a HSW so I scooped her up on North. She's thick but no a BBW by any means. She wanted. 3 for FS. Her performance was good and I would see her again. She rates 6 on the SW scale doesn't rush and has a nice attitude. I have her number so senior members can pm me for details.

Also I'm new to the area and I notice the girls want to talk to you outside your window. Also can some pm me the rest of the circuit around here. This city is huge.

Thanks

Kda Kodiac
08-15-11, 16:31
Picked up Selena near the Home depot at 6am. This is one of her spots in the am. Did the BBBJ for. 30 plus a coffee and burrito at Mickey D's. No top at all but a fine bottom. Gives an effort that rocks. Will see her againI ran into her Mon. Morning. Everything was covered. Gave a good effort. Saw her around Cic and Full. She had no numbers so will just have to look for her again.

Sticky Rice
08-15-11, 21:40
Three strikes for me this morning. Saw 2 WSW near the notel on washington st / kilbourne on the madison stroll. I eyed the better looking one, slow down and stop. The uglier one hops in. Strike one. They are from Rockford, wanted $50 for a CBJ. Said I pay $20, she then wanted $40. Told her for $40 I'd rather drop her off and get her friend. Turn back and her friend had already been picked up. Strike 2. So didn't have much time left to go cruising for more talent so I settled for $40 with her saying it will be the best I ever had. Strike 3. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Should have just given her the $40 and kicked her out. Un inspired, more hand job than blow job. I was hoping it would get better but it didn't. Most regretful, shame ass experience I ever had.

Oh well, every monger has his day and today was not my day.

Davidonecall
08-15-11, 22:45
You are right, we all have are days and story. The important thing is that we live another day to get a better SW.

Three strikes for me this morning. Saw 2 WSW near the notel on washington st / kilbourne on the madison stroll. I eyed the better looking one, slow down and stop. The uglier one hops in. Strike one. They are from Rockford, wanted $50 for a CBJ. Said I pay $20, she then wanted $40. Told her for $40 I'd rather drop her off and get her friend. Turn back and her friend had already been picked up. Strike 2. So didn't have much time left to go cruising for more talent so I settled for $40 with her saying it will be the best I ever had. Strike 3. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Should have just given her the $40 and kicked her out. Un inspired, more hand job than blow job. I was hoping it would get better but it didn't. Most regretful, shame ass experience I ever had.

Oh well, every monger has his day and today was not my day.

Wunnabe Sayan
08-16-11, 04:21
So I have kept my mongering activities to a minimum due to many factors, but today at 145 am I struck red gold. Yes, I had a fiery redhead who was pleasent on both the attitude and looks. I give her an 8 because she has tattoos on her chest, but if she didn't have them, she would easily be a 10. I picked her up in the northside of the strip. Clark to be exact. She was cool, did the LE check and was willing to go to a secluded area. Wanted. 60 counter with. 4 and she obliged. Full service was nice, thou she didn't want lights on, IDK why since her body was nice! Kitty was tight too. Great attitude and great girl. Will only share with senior members who have helped me out; other members haven't oblige with request, so I guess is your loss for not helping me. This girl is great, so please treat her nice.

Perrop
08-16-11, 14:12
I ran into her Mon. Morning. Everything was covered. Gave a good effort. Saw her around Cic and Full. She had no numbers so will just have to look for her again.How many breakfast burrito's is she asking for these days?

INeedMoar
08-16-11, 21:32
On Mon I dreamt I saw a fairly looking WSW on Cic. & Arm. Never seen her before, so I drove multiple times to make sure there was no uncle and to see if she was really providing. I decided to go for it but noticed a pulled over vehicle waiting, I figured I was beaten to the punch. I decided to go back and see if I was and low and behold she was gone. I figured I'd keep going south to find another. That's when I saw the vehicle pulled over and the john in cuffs, as I got closer the other uncle was placing the SW on cuffs as well. After that I knew it was my best interest to head elsewhere. I went to other places but didn't see anything that really caught my attn and went on home.

Sticky Rice
08-16-11, 22:27
So I have kept my mongering activities to a minimum due to many factors, but today at 145 am I struck red gold. Yes, I had a fiery redhead who was pleasent on both the attitude and looks. I give her an 8 because she has tattoos on her chest, but if she didn't have them, she would easily be a 10. I picked her up in the northside of the strip. Clark to be exact. She was cool, did the LE check and was willing to go to a secluded area. Wanted. 60 counter with. 4 and she obliged. Full service was nice, thou she didn't want lights on, IDK why since her body was nice! Kitty was tight too. Great attitude and great girl. Will only share with senior members who have helped me out; other members haven't oblige with request, so I guess is your loss for not helping me. This girl is great, so please treat her nice.Thats in my neck of the woods. Its usually dry on Clark now a days. You mind sharing what cross street and what time you met this gem?

Cubiche
08-17-11, 01:42
On Mon I dreamt I saw a fairly looking WSW on Cic. & Arm. Never seen her before, so I drove multiple times to make sure there was no uncle and to see if she was really providing. I decided to go for it but noticed a pulled over vehicle waiting, I figured I was beaten to the punch. I decided to go back and see if I was and low and behold she was gone. I figured I'd keep going south to find another. That's when I saw the vehicle pulled over and the john in cuffs, as I got closer the other uncle was placing the SW on cuffs as well. After that I knew it was my best interest to head elsewhere. I went to other places but didn't see anything that really caught my attn and went on home.If the one you saw happen at the above time, I saw the handcuffing. It looked like Meagen but didn't stop to comfirm. Went straight home.

Grand Master B
08-17-11, 12:29
Picked a pretty little thing, latina, early 20's. I'd see her before but never stopped since she was dressed normally and by herself so I thought may be LE. Over the week end saw her again but this time she was walking with two of her othere SW friends that I have seen before so I knew she was not leo. Most likely the most attractive normal girl I have seen on this strip. No signs of drug abuse. She is 3-4 months pregnant and it showed. She walks 4-5 am in that area and needs money for the baby. Paid. 40 for a CBJ, not rushed, good time. She does do extended stays so will try her a couple more times and see if I want to go all in.Please let me know if she is still in the area or post on the web! So hard to find pregnant girls now.

INeedMoar
08-17-11, 17:20
Got me another one. Her name is "betty boop", cute, small in height, be's up top, and she's got some nice junk in the trunk. Same area as last time, she asked for $ for f. S. I got her down to. 8 and she agreed. Pulled around the block, and she states we have to use her condom, lifestyles ultra lubed w / spermicide, I saw the wrapper. I agreed. It went well, she's got some cushin' for the pushin'. When it was all done, I noticed I didn't have a condom on and my guy was all wet. I was kinda freaking out. I cleaned it up with some paper towels I had and good thing I took my hand sanitizer, well I used it on my member too. I want to stay clean after all. I searched for the condom, but no where to be found. I'm wondering if it staid in her? Oh well, when I got back home I searched again for the missing contraceptive, and nothing.

Over all, it went well.

She does FS $; BJ. 5. And she's most likely WSW. She states she's usually there every other day starts around 2am.

Perrop
08-18-11, 00:19
Got me another one. Her name is "betty boop", cute. When it was all done, I noticed I didn't have a condom on and my guy was all wet. I was kinda freaking out. I'm wondering if it staid in her? Oh well, when I got back home I searched again for the missing contraceptive, and nothing.I've had quite a number of cases where the condom gets pulled off when the girl gets off me. Any of you guys say it's cause I have a small wang and I'm going to be pissed- LOL. Though it's always been during incalls when there's light and I can clearly notice it as it's pulled off. Happened earlier this summer with a super hottie- it was a proper end to a great session. Used to happen with my ex sometimes as well.

Be careful when hooking up with SWs. I know it's dark, and you got to be looking out for uncle Leo, but you have to stay safe too! No nut is worth catching some heavy sh!

In my experiences, lifestyle condoms suck! Make sure you have your own jimmy's (brand and size) that fit you. I've had some pop on me right from the getgo cause theyre too tight. Have noticed a lot more girls are sex savvy these days, knowing how to properly apply the jimmy hat to avoid air getting trapped (which causes pops). One time, years ago, picked up a BSW that was so awful I was having a hard time getting fully up. She wanted to go bb FS, I said no way- WTF!

Be safe, guys

INeedMoar
08-18-11, 00:28
I think the mistake was letting her put it on. I can't recall a time where I had it come off and if it did, which most likely has in the past, its been with an X. Next time I'll just put it on. OH, and I did have my own condoms, but she stated she'd rather use her supply. Probably bc it was "ultra lubed", just incase a john is barely working her?

Alterxxx
08-18-11, 02:14
Ok. So I am not really into the SW scene as I tend to get too nervous about LEO so I tend to stay away. That and plus last time CeCe (I think that was her name that I picked up on Div and Cic was all crckd out and spilled her Soda all over my car). Anywayz. After RTFF and a 6 pack and few martinis later. I decided to stroll all the better knows strolls. Here is my report:

Northside Clark: didn't attempt as I hear its usually dry (please PM me on best intersection)

Lawrence from Ked to Cic: Dead. 1 nasty crack head WSW.

Div and Cic: 1 HSW. Went around the block and she was talking to some guy in a van by the alley. Didn't want to take a chance that it might be LEO. Also saw 1 WSW further south close to Fullerton. To skinney for me. I like'them thick with tig old bitties.

290 and Cic: THIS IS WHERE THE SHIT gets interesting. Place reminds me of that HBO special Hookers at the point. SW central. Like 6 BSWs. And 2 WSW. All pretty attractive in tight bright outfits and lingerie. Not the best of neighborhoods (this was around 2:30 am on Saturday). Went around on 5th and back south on Cic and 2 sexy BSWs came up to my car and I had my window rolled down. One with HUGE knockers said 40 for BJ 80 for FS and grabbed my cock through open window. I was about to start negotaiting then noticed our favorite uncle on Cic with lights off. Figured it wasnt a good idea as I was pretty hammered on top of everything else. So told her I'd go around the block and never came back (yes I pu$$ied out given the circumstances. Figuered I live to fk another day).

47th and Cic: Dead at around 2:45 am.

47th and Western: 2 HSW around 3 am- both fairly attractive but 1 with strong features which led me to believe it might be a guy. Passed on that one and went for the other one. By the tme I got there she was talking to some dude in Red SUV.

Didn't end up picking anyone up as it makes me really nervous and called it a night. It was more of the thrill of the search rather than doing the deed that gives me the rush with SWs. Just wanted to see what was out there. Hopefully some fellow mongers will find this useful.

Msteresc
08-18-11, 11:36
I would even root for the bears if someone would send me the loops on the north side just major roads please.

I just don't want to waste my time in the wrong area I prefer WSW or hsw, so if there's an loop that's downtown or north of the city that's great.

BTW I will report on my findings.

Thanks

SouthSideRed
08-18-11, 18:35
Got me another one. Her name is "betty boop", cute, small in height, be's up top, and she's got some nice junk in the trunk. Same area as last time, she asked for $ for f. S. I got her down to. 8 and she agreed. Pulled around the block, and she states we have to use her condom, lifestyles ultra lubed w / spermicide, I saw the wrapper. I agreed. It went well, she's got some cushin' for the pushin'. When it was all done, I noticed I didn't have a condom on and my guy was all wet. I was kinda freaking out. I cleaned it up with some paper towels I had and good thing I took my hand sanitizer, well I used it on my member too. I want to stay clean after all. I searched for the condom, but no where to be found. I'm wondering if it staid in her? Oh well, when I got back home I searched again for the missing contraceptive, and nothing.

Over all, it went well.

She does FS $; BJ. 5. And she's most likely WSW. She states she's usually there every other day starts around 2am.This reminds me of a old joke in a Hustler Magazine. It was a picture of a woman's pussy with a baby doll's arm sticking out of it. With the caption "Hey dad you forgot something".

Stay safe

Cristlamin
08-20-11, 14:33
Friday is my favorite mongering day but yesterday was horribly hot out there with heat all over!

Started at the Madison stroll; hot as hell! Being very careful, I usually never pickup a girl unless I have circled few time.

For LE check. There were Leo car every 3 minutes and the fews nice biches were gone every time I took the resolution.

'transiently saved'.

No luck here, so I drove down to Cicero and 5th to look for one of my regular (her phone was off.) searched.

For 30min and met her friend but couldn't stop to ask info because of LEO. Finally decided to park my car and walk toward her.

To get the bad news "she is in jail for prostitution."

Her picture isn't up yet but it seems they have turn on max fire this month.

Look for yourself!

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

Finally, I decided to go home and call a girl from bckpg. Too expensive but better save than sorry.

The game is becoming too dangerous for me, I am going to take a break and only meet my regulars (at my place) or use bckpg.

Does anyone have numbers to share?

Be save out there.

Cristlamin
08-20-11, 15:37
I was very very disappointed and pissed off when visiting the prostitution arrest link this morning (searching for one of my regular provider arrested this week but not on the list yet)

It IS SHOCKING HOW STUPID THE PEOPLE WE ELECT IN OFFICE ARE! ; for EVERY person sent to jail, the state disburse $10. 000 for prison fee (due every year) , and potentially lost at least $1000 in unpaid tax money every month (I personally contribute for $1850 / month in tax and SS).

Those people are fathers and mothers who put food on the table and probably take care of many kids. This mean our government is producing more hungry and abandoned kids who will drop out of school and sell drugs to survive because we jailed their dads or mommy.

Does it really make sense to waste all those resources and potentially create more criminals? Common Rahn, you aren't going to tell a 50yrs old dudes what to do with his own Dick!

In the meantime, there are fews basic rules we can follow if we are to survive.

1. If you discover a new spot, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ON IT HERE (share it with your friends and people you trust) , it appears that the ARREST ARE ALWAYS MADE ON AREA WE REPORTED UP HERE, We have cops up here and some of them might even have acquire the "senior member status".

2- Don't pick up girls on main street; circle first and then enter the nearest alley, if she doesn't follow you, let her go!

3- The pick-up scene shouldn't last more than 5 seconds. No discussion, just say come in! DON'T DISCUSS WITH GIRLS STANDING ON YOUR WINDOW! It doesn't cost anything to drop her off if you couldn't reach and agreement. During the pickup your eye must be on your mirrors.

4-Finally, I wish we could redirect our girls to crowded places with lot of bars where we could parks with flashing light, walk the street and make our game looks like a regular bar scene.

As far I am concerned, I am taking a break from the street and returning to bkpgs.

ChgoJJ
08-20-11, 18:07
I headed out around 5 am Saturday down 47th.

I saw 2 HSW that looked like they should have been somewhere.

With their grandkids instead of out on the stroll.

I saw one cracked out looking WSW on ROLLERBLADES!

I picked up a chubby HSH for a CBJ. She wanted. 4 but settled for. 20.

Skills were about a 7 and she had big tits. That is a plus in my book.

No digits but would pick her up again.

Stay Safe!

BTW. Not too much LEO presence at that time.

Cubiche
08-20-11, 19:49
[QUOTE=Cristlamin; 1260487]I was very very disappointed and pissed off when visiting the prostitution arrest link this morning (searching for one of my regular provider arrested this week but not on the list yet)

You will not see her picture if she was a real women. Chicago posts only pictures of males arrested for sex "crimes" The "females" that are on the list are actually males.

Thornside
08-21-11, 00:28
I am visiting from vegas, so I read the forum to learn the strolls. WTF I took cicero all the way down from 95th to freakin division and did not see 1 definite SW. Sat at 8pm I should have seen something I would think. Not even a cute non SW. Last time I was here I had no luck. F it, guess I'll just hit Arnies.

Kidsparkle
08-21-11, 02:54
Saw very hot girl on North between Ashland / Damen around 1am (Saturnday night). All black outfit, gold heels, talking on cell and wandering on north side of street. I was walking and asked her if she was looking for work, she just smiled and kept talking on phone. I turned down next street but she didn't follow, so wondering if she was the real deal or I was mistaken. Anyone pick her up? Didn't see any LEO around, but I didn't want to just keep walking back and forth and look suspicious.

I snuck out to get a quick blow while wife slept and want to know if its worth pursuing her if I see her again in that area.

Sam Doherty
08-21-11, 05:22
Met a beautiful little black girl named kat. She was out late walking down a side street. Almost though she was just headed home till I got the wave. Very thin and petite, app 19, great little body and very clean. Not a user. Wanted. 3 CBJ and. 6 FS but would only park. Not enough room for FS so went with the CBJ. She was fantastic. Usually can't pop easily like that but she made it easy.

Said shed meet again at a no tell, but only if she verified me with front desk. A little wary but she seems like shed be well worth it. Might give it a go. Ill update if so. Got digits but will only trade for equal quality. Send description.

Curious if anyone else has met her?

Davidonecall
08-21-11, 21:23
I set up an appointment with provider but she did not pick up. At around 10:30am I found a WSW around 50 and Cicero. Face about 5 but body a 7/8. I had a very god time. She did like one of the best DT on me and she gave me all of her hole. I told her I wanted an hr and I pop 3 times. I pop in every hole and the las one was all BJ and she just did not slow down. She gave me a 20-25 min BJ and all DT. Her name was Sara and got digits.

NWIguy1978
08-21-11, 22:46
Saw very hot girl on North between Ashland / Damen around 1am (Saturnday night). All black outfit, gold heels, talking on cell and wandering on north side of street. I was walking and asked her if she was looking for work, she just smiled and kept talking on phone. I turned down next street but she didn't follow, so wondering if she was the real deal or I was mistaken. Anyone pick her up? Didn't see any LEO around, but I didn't want to just keep walking back and forth and look suspicious.

I snuck out to get a quick blow while wife slept and want to know if its worth pursuing her if I see her again in that area.I always see talent around that area around the same time but I can never tell if they're actual SW our just bar girls coming out of Hollywood Grill. I always have assumed though that the better they're dressed its usually the latter. Good luck though

Mephisto2
08-21-11, 23:17
I've seen about 3 lately, not my thing but I think otherscan dig that.

Sunday 6:00 am North ave & Hamlin.

HSW pregnant, calls herself Sonya. There is another one in the same area named Maggie, puerto Rican with gang tats. Seems the going rate in Humboldt Park is. 20 CBJ. 40 FS

Perrop
08-22-11, 01:13

I snuck out to get a quick blow while wife slept and want to know if its worth pursuing her if I see her again in that area.Asking girl if she's "looking for work" might not be the best thing to do, wether she's a SW or not. She might think you're looking to add her under your "representation" (the p word gets censored). A simple "hey, what's up?" should do the trick

Seemok
08-22-11, 05:20
Thats in my neck of the woods. Its usually dry on Clark now a days. You mind sharing what cross street and what time you met this gem?He said 145am in his original post, and likely this was Cic and Clark

SamTaylor1722
08-22-11, 08:31
On my way into downtown, around 5 am this morning. 2 of the regular SW's (Ciera and Kelly) were being detained by Chicago's finest (in an unmarked car) in the BP on North and Ashland. Seemed like they were being arrested. Saw a third regular high tail it out of the area. Did not see a monger in the car.

Be careful.

Tyler Johnson
08-22-11, 16:11
Anyone know anything about the cute blonde that walks 47th at around 5pm? Everytime I see her she is wearing a pink top. She looks pretty good and she seems to walk from kedzie clear to cicero. PM me with info.

Thanks in advance!

Just being carefull.

Tyler Johnson
08-22-11, 22:28
I was on the 47th stroll at around 5pm the last few days and I keep seeing a really atractive blonde (always seems to be wearing pink) walking from kedzie to cicero and back. I have been a little paranoid about making the stop! She looks but no nod! Anyone see her before? Thanks in advance.

Cubiche
08-23-11, 03:18
On my way into downtown, around 5 am this morning. 2 of the regular SW's (Ciera and Kelly)

Be careful.Ciera sometimes appear on BP. Has anyone partaked? Last year on North Ave, I passed on her offer of. 60 for CBJ.

SamTaylor1722
08-23-11, 08:14
Ciera sometimes appear on BP. Has anyone partaked? Last year on North Ave, I passed on her offer of. 60 for CBJ.Wrote about this last year. She is cold, aloof, full of rules, etc. Not worth it. She put on a bunch of weight this summer; think it is is post baby weight.

Mkhatch
08-23-11, 08:34
Just finished a mid morning Cicero stroll and our favorite uncle was out. Picked up like 7 SW in a patty wagon.

Be careful

Hopalong
08-23-11, 14:14
Are there any places in Illinois, specifically near Chicago (by near, I mean within an hour or two drive time) that are good for SW activity? Just curious.

Casper27
08-23-11, 18:27
Wrote about this last year. She is cold, aloof, full of rules, etc. Not worth it. She put on a bunch of weight this summer; think it is is post baby weight.I've done a search in BP under that name and have have found nothing wanted an idea of what she looked like. There is cheaper to be had I know but I stay in the area so to me its better then going to the other strolls and I end paying more than 60 if I want it done at an mp. If there's any talent that's worth getting up a little earlier to go search for please let me know PM. Just lookin to get a CBJ not interested in FS for that ill pay for something that's easier on the eyes.

Cubiche
08-23-11, 20:57
I've done a search in BP under that name and have have found nothing wanted an idea of what she looked like. There is cheaper to be had I know but I stay in the area so to me its better then going to the other strolls and I end paying more than 60 if I want it done at an mp. If there's any talent that's worth getting up a little earlier to go search for please let me know PM. Just lookin to get a CBJ not interested in FS for that ill pay for something that's easier on the eyes.She posted this morning. Search chicago escorts under Cierra. (Double r)

Davidonecall
08-23-11, 22:21
I made a call to see Sara again after the good time I had. I told her I will be there in about 1/2 but I was across the street. I saw a guy go in but never came out. She called me and ask if I was close I said almost there but the guy still did not leave. I called her back and ask her if her BF was still in the room. She said no and how did I know of a BF. I told her I was in the parking lot and I left. She said I swear he is not in. I saw a motorcycle in front of the room door. So I guess, I told her then why is his cycle there. I hanged up the phone and as I did the guy left the room got on his motorcycle and left. She called back telling me no one was there but I told her I left. I can't take the chance. For the one who ask me for her digits and still want to call her let me know.

I set up an appointment with provider but she did not pick up. At around 10:30am I found a WSW around 50 and Cicero. Face about 5 but body a 7/8. I had a very god time. She did like one of the best DT on me and she gave me all of her hole. I told her I wanted an hr and I pop 3 times. I pop in every hole and the las one was all BJ and she just did not slow down. She gave me a 20-25 min BJ and all DT. Her name was Sara and got digits.

Chicago Monger
08-24-11, 09:54
47th had a few last night. I saw the one on crutches. She is a dark hair WSW nice body. But I thought I read bad reviews about her, so I passes. There was a nice blonde. Wearing black stretch pants that has rips on the side to show skin. I tried twice to pick her up. The first time leo was driving by. The second time I got beat out by another, she got in his car.

Davidonecall
08-24-11, 10:30
If it was the blond with short hair she did look very nice and a nice body too. I tried to pick her up but 2 other picked her up. Yes I was coming around when she was droped of and picked up.

47th had a few last night. I saw the one on crutches. She is a dark hair WSW nice body. But I thought I read bad reviews about her, so I passes. There was a nice blonde. Wearing black stretch pants that has rips on the side to show skin. I tried twice to pick her up. The first time leo was driving by. The second time I got beat out by another, she got in his car.

JohnnySputnik
08-26-11, 10:18
I see a lot of references to strolls on here, but I'm a newbie and don't know what all of them are. Could someone advise? If you're driving down from the north side what would be a good circuit to see the girls?

Davidonecall
08-26-11, 11:31
Hay Johnny welcome. The best thing you can do is read this post. The more you read it the better you get at it. You can see were all of the places are. N, S, of Chicago. Also get familiar with the hobbies rules also on this site.

I see a lot of references to strolls on here, but I'm a newbie and don't know what all of them are. Could someone advise? If you're driving down from the north side what would be a good circuit to see the girls?

SouthSideRed
08-26-11, 17:34
I see a lot of references to strolls on here, but I'm a newbie and don't know what all of them are. Could someone advise? If you're driving down from the north side what would be a good circuit to see the girls?Look at the CPD website on the streetwalkers arrests. It will give you an idea where to look and where to avoid. Also you will notice where the lady boys are working.

Stay safe

SweetStuffLove
08-27-11, 09:45
My usual stroll is the 47th during my commute. Friday I had to pick-up something on the north side and decided to take North to Cicero and head south around 6:30pm. So this is where the ladys are hanging out. On North between Western and Cicero there were 5 BSW and 3 WSW. Cicero had a few BSW and one WSW by the gas station at 290. Of course I get to 47th and zip. So I have to change my stroll it seems.

The Guy88
08-27-11, 23:28
There have been a lot of girls on the 47th & Cicero. 47th & Western stroll. Saw a total of 7 BSW on 48th-49th & Cicero from 4pm-2am yesterday. Also a WSW junkie who walks Cicero right there on 49th at the Marathon GS. You can usually see her with a guy on a motorcycle who is probably a monger, just sitting there talking. I think he gets cracked out with her. Lots of SW towards 47th and Western aswell. Counted 2 HSW today. Picked up Maria. 20 why / o, very fresh and GFE like. Gave her $60 and brought her to my room. Also saw Christine, a WSW walking on 47th and Pulaski. Very bad looking and a crackhead, told her to get out. She's 38. Haven't seen much LEO, but a lot of girls have been out.

Chubbybear
08-28-11, 13:20
Lots of activity early Saturday morning (2-4 AM) on North between Ashland and Damen. 10-15 SW, mostly BSW with a few WSW. One mixed pair, a light skinned BSW with a long haired brunet. Both fairly tall, thin. 8+ on the SW scale. I wanted the brunet but could not split her off from her friend. There was no way both were getting in my car. Leo was present, marked car sitting in the Citgo station most of the time.

Chubbybear
08-28-11, 13:34
I was back on North Ave. Between Ashland and Damen Saturday night (10 PM. 1 AM) and it could not have been more different than the early morning. There were only one or two BSWs before mid-night. Both were stopped by our uncle and then disappeared although I saw one simply walk away after being questioned / spoken to for about 15 minutes.

A little after midnight I stumbled across Chantrel (or it could have been Channel) , what was interesting is her style of dress was very low keyed, not the typical SW garb in the area. It was the look that brought me back and I am glad it did. So we had a wonderful conversation (among other activities) and I gained some insight that I will pass along. It would appear that our uncle is more likely to hassle the more obviously dressed SWs and there are a number who have figured that out and toned down the dress. They are harder to find, particularly when the local bars and clubs are busy, but I think they are worth looking for. These (I will term them smarter SWs) also seem to expect higher fees for their services and appear to be a higher grade of SW (younger, more attractive and seemly less strung out).

Also, LEO appears to be more aggressive when there is a larger public presence. Once the bar / club / restaurant traffic starts to thin out after mid-night, the hassle factor seems to be dialed down.

Finally, I think North Ave has a larger / younger SW population right now than the 47th and Cicero area. I also the cost on North Ave. Appears to be running nearly 2x of that on 47th.

Stay safe.

Davidonecall
08-28-11, 15:04
I agree with you. 47 have been kind of dry lately but North Av have had a lot more special on Fri and Sat night. The only problem is that the fee is almost 2x the amount for the service you normally get. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the fee as long as the service is good. The other problem is that its harder to find spots because there always someone else walking.

I was back on North Ave. Between Ashland and Damen Saturday night (10 PM. 1 AM) and it could not have been more different than the early morning. There were only one or two BSWs before mid-night. Both were stopped by our uncle and then disappeared although I saw one simply walk away after being questioned / spoken to for about 15 minutes.

A little after midnight I stumbled across Chantrel (or it could have been Channel) , what was interesting is her style of dress was very low keyed, not the typical SW garb in the area. It was the look that brought me back and I am glad it did. So we had a wonderful conversation (among other activities) and I gained some insight that I will pass along. It would appear that our uncle is more likely to hassle the more obviously dressed SWs and there are a number who have figured that out and toned down the dress. They are harder to find, particularly when the local bars and clubs are busy, but I think they are worth looking for. These (I will term them smarter SWs) also seem to expect higher fees for their services and appear to be a higher grade of SW (younger, more attractive and seemly less strung out).

Also, LEO appears to be more aggressive when there is a larger public presence. Once the bar / club / restaurant traffic starts to thin out after mid-night, the hassle factor seems to be dialed down.

Finally, I think North Ave has a larger / younger SW population right now than the 47th and Cicero area. I also the cost on North Ave. Appears to be running nearly 2x of that on 47th.

Stay safe.

INeedMoar
08-28-11, 17:19
On my way into downtown, around 5 am this morning. 2 of the regular SW's (Ciera and Kelly) were being detained by Chicago's finest (in an unmarked car) in the BP on North and Ashland. Seemed like they were being arrested. Saw a third regular high tail it out of the area. Did not see a monger in the car.

Be careful.Is Kelly a WSW, nice body, and seems to have "shaved" eye brows?

INeedMoar
08-28-11, 17:27
Lots of activity early Saturday morning (2-4 AM) on North between Ashland and Damen. 10-15 SW, mostly BSW with a few WSW. One mixed pair, a light skinned BSW with a long haired brunet. Both fairly tall, thin. 8+ on the SW scale. I wanted the brunet but could not split her off from her friend. There was no way both were getting in my car. Leo was present, marked car sitting in the Citgo station most of the time.Does that mean when you offered the brunette, the other wanted to tag along? Or what did they "say"?

Chubbybear
08-28-11, 22:07
When I invited the brunette for a ride, she asked if her friend could come along. When I said no, she said no.

Davidonecall
08-29-11, 02:40
I decided to go out early tonight. North from Damen-Ashland only 4 BSW. On 47 past Western 4 HSW. 1 TSW. ON Halstad 4 mix SW. Normally Sunday night is slow but not this Sunday.

Mercedes100
08-29-11, 08:32
Was out for a few hours Sunday around 11am. Saw nothing but LE. Called up Michelle and met her at 48th and Cicero. Great BBBJ and FS. Dropped her off where I picked her up. Keep seeing the same Prius on 47th, Cicero and Archer. Could there be another doing the stroll?

Jsmith214
08-29-11, 11:13
Just introducing myself, moved to Chicago from Miami. This weekend I followed the advice on the boards and did some exploring on North between Ashland / Damen Sunday evening. Didn't see too much, maybe it was too early (4-5pm).

Any advice for a new Chicagoan would be great. I'm a little jaded when it comes to pricing because Miami is so expensive so if somebody wants to shoot me a PM and let me know what I should expect to pay would be helpful.

Be safe, happy mongering

ThaCutDoctor
08-29-11, 23:49
Just introducing myself, moved to Chicago from Miami. This weekend I followed the advice on the boards and did some exploring on North between Ashland / Damen Sunday evening. Didn't see too much, maybe it was too early (4-5pm).

Any advice for a new Chicagoan would be great. I'm a little jaded when it comes to pricing because Miami is so expensive so if somebody wants to shoot me a PM and let me know what I should expect to pay would be helpful.

Be safe, happy mongeringHey. I'm from Miami too. Its the same prices.

Jacktreehorn
08-30-11, 06:12
I was out last night doing the North Avenue Stroll. West from Ashland to Cicero. Didn't see anything I liked so I went northto Armitage and doubled back, heading east. Spotted a smoking little spinner on Armitage, just east of Pulaski. OK face but, if you like spinners, a world class body.

She was very careful. Cop check, find a safe spot, etc. She asked for. 3, took. 25. Gave me a fantastic CBJ. Had the girls out, let me roam. She assures me the pussy is even better. This girl is cute. Really tight little body. Great ass. Some tats. Puerto Rican / German. Smelled nice, had a great attitude, really cool chick. Trys to be safe and hook up off the stroll. She says she wants. 5 for FS and I got digits. Will be hooking up later in the week and I will ask about sharing.

This may be a great find.

Be safe,

Jacky

Mj138
08-30-11, 06:42
BSW. 8 on hooker scale, near Wood and North, got the look, circled and she came to car. I asked if she wanted ride and she said yes. She said $60 if you want your cock sucked, $100 to fuck me. I offered $40 for BBBJ. Pretty good when you cannot sleep. No digits, but she said she is out often after 5, cops change shifts and a good amount of street traffic. And before anyone asks, yeah I thought she might be a tranny at first. She

Wasn't, LOL

Mj138
08-30-11, 06:46
People eat there at 6pm!

Was sitting outside Village Pizza with a friend on Chicago & Western around 6pm. Noticed a very pretty white girl walking by, she looked over and gave a prolonged smile. Threw me off for a second, I doubt she wanted a bite of my pizza. She continued walking eastbound, lazily- opening the redeye newspaper machines. Had that unmistakable stroll to her. WTF- second day in a row I see a pretty young thing in completely unexpected area, and I'm not alone. If I were by myself I would've been ALL OVER her. Very cute, young early 20s, white, tall. Dressed casually, would never assume she's SW. Keep your eyes open, boys- and fly solo!

Davidonecall
08-30-11, 09:08
Hey Jacky if she say yes don't forget me, sound like a flavor I'm looking for. Nice find.

I was out last night doing the North Avenue Stroll. West from Ashland to Cicero. Didn't see anything I liked so I went northto Armitage and doubled back, heading east. Spotted a smoking little spinner on Armitage, just east of Pulaski. OK face but, if you like spinners, a world class body.

She was very careful. Cop check, find a safe spot, etc. She asked for. 3, took. 25. Gave me a fantastic CBJ. Had the girls out, let me roam. She assures me the pussy is even better. This girl is cute. Really tight little body. Great ass. Some tats. Puerto Rican / German. Smelled nice, had a great attitude, really cool chick. Trys to be safe and hook up off the stroll. She says she wants. 5 for FS and I got digits. Will be hooking up later in the week and I will ask about sharing.

This may be a great find.

Be safe,

Jacky

JohnnyBeBad
08-30-11, 09:18

Be safe, happy mongeringHere is some advice for a "new" Chicagoan- Watch out for the Chicago Police Dept. North Ave is an area that they do prostitution stings

Jacktreehorn
08-30-11, 22:12
Hey Jacky if she say yes don't forget me, sound like a flavor I'm looking for. Nice find.Doc,

You would be first on my list.

BTW, Her name is Tatiana.

RandomNamed
09-01-11, 00:41
First time poster. I came across this site a few days ago, and have read some interesting things. Was curious if anyone has had any luck on north Clark street or Western? North of Peterson or further still? I'm in the North Burbs and have occasionally cruised at night seldom seeing something worthwhile. Once on an early Sat morning 6 months back I came across one chick stumbling due north on Clark, and when I circled around, she had a friend with her. Pulled in the side street and her friend left and came up to the car, HSW, youngish. 5 feet tall. 110 maybe. Had a quick date with her for. 6 FS. Nice and tight. Never saw her again, though. When I drove around her friend was sitting at a bus stop two blocks away. HSW, small bbw.

But, the real question is, what's a great time to cruise? I know there is an LE station south of where I met her, but it never seems to be an issue, and I never see too many rolling around. I honestly spot them miles away.

Pm would be great.

BackRub
09-01-11, 11:43
Look, since there are a lot of newbies out there I'll give you some advice: be careful! Chicago PD's vice give training seminars on catching Johns and turning streetwalkers. There's no way to tell whether the girl you're picking up is a vice cop, a turned-SW or a legitimet SW. The cops may even let a girl turn a few tricks just to let ends meet while you're the lucky one she turns in. My advice is to find a couple of SWs you can trust and stick with them. Even then, it's difficult to know if she won't turn you in. Treat her right, pay her well, and don't give away too many personal or significant details.

North ave is a good place to hunt. Just look for the stings. Usually, when one is going on you can spot it by the lack of police presence on the street; it takes 5 cops to watch one sting. Even with new technology, like cell phones, the girls won't go more than a block. The police escorts must stay in line of sight.

How do you beat this system? Why would you? If a girl doesn't move more than a block, if she has a purse, if she looks too hot, if she has good muscle tone, if she doesn't have the stroll, if she looks in one direction more than once during her walk, she is suspect. My advice is to avoid her. If you must pick someone up, go for some place like a gas station, a store or someplace public where you can make an excuse."Oh, Hi officer," I just came here to buy a twinkie. Want one?" It used to be phone booths that I could drive by and tell the girl to expect a call at a booth. That doesn't work anymore because phone calls may be monitored and the phone companies don't take calls anymore.

My advice is know the street as well as the cops. Know if a girl walks there much. Stings don't take place in the same corner every night but your girl will be there. If you must meet her, do it away from hot spots like North ave or Cicero, etc. If possible avoid drawing attention to yourself by doing anything like following a girl. If you cruise, do it for an hour and go home. Keep notes, observe the SW traffic, look for girls talking to girls, etc.

You can avoid getting caught if you spend more time observing and less time cruising.

Hellatrouble123
09-01-11, 12:25
So I normally pass by cic 47th because I work on the southside & see 1-2 SW in the am but never had the courage to pick up. Sometimes its dry all the way to western. Today drove 47 to ashland south and saw 3sw on 49-52nd ashland. 2 WSW & 1 BSW. Not lookers but worth a shot. Circled WSW short, blonde wore a black dress, when I opened the door she asked upfront. 40 head. 80 fuck. I waved her off. Drove arnd again & was spotting another WSW but she looked kinda dull and busy. The BSW looked like she wanted business but was not feeling her.

I am also cautious on picking up in the am as I am not a pro at this SW game. Is it safer at night? Not much leo activty in that area though might stroll again tomorrow & hopefully this time get to bust a nut.

Davidonecall
09-01-11, 13:07
"Backrub" have it perfect. I remember when I first started I would ride around and start remembering who was the girls out there at night and who if any they would walk with. That is the best way to start. Some are out there every day or every other day. This is some very good advice.

Look, since there are a lot of newbies out there I'll give you some advice: be careful! Chicago PD's vice give training seminars on catching Johns and turning streetwalkers. There's no way to tell whether the girl you're picking up is a vice cop, a turned-SW or a legitimet SW. The cops may even let a girl turn a few tricks just to let ends meet while you're the lucky one she turns in. My advice is to find a couple of SWs you can trust and stick with them. Even then, it's difficult to know if she won't turn you in. Treat her right, pay her well, and don't give away too many personal or significant details.

North ave is a good place to hunt. Just look for the stings. Usually, when one is going on you can spot it by the lack of police presence on the street; it takes 5 cops to watch one sting. Even with new technology, like cell phones, the girls won't go more than a block. The police escorts must stay in line of sight.

How do you beat this system? Why would you? If a girl doesn't move more than a block, if she has a purse, if she looks too hot, if she has good muscle tone, if she doesn't have the stroll, if she looks in one direction more than once during her walk, she is suspect. My advice is to avoid her. If you must pick someone up, go for some place like a gas station, a store or someplace public where you can make an excuse."Oh, Hi officer," I just came here to buy a twinkie. Want one?" It used to be phone booths that I could drive by and tell the girl to expect a call at a booth. That doesn't work anymore because phone calls may be monitored and the phone companies don't take calls anymore.

My advice is know the street as well as the cops. Know if a girl walks there much. Stings don't take place in the same corner every night but your girl will be there. If you must meet her, do it away from hot spots like North ave or Cicero, etc. If possible avoid drawing attention to yourself by doing anything like following a girl. If you cruise, do it for an hour and go home. Keep notes, observe the SW traffic, look for girls talking to girls, etc.

You can avoid getting caught if you spend more time observing and less time cruising.

Pennywise666
09-01-11, 14:13

You can avoid getting caught if you spend more time observing and less time cruising.Great tips also never talk to a girl outside your car window and also never make a U turn in the street while driving or anything stupid while driving.

Chill1983
09-01-11, 15:33
Good info. I been here for a month and I drove around for a week to get to know the area. The SW customs here are a little different from Cleveland and Virgina. I noticed a lot of SWs like to talk outside the window here. I don't ever trust that a SW won't turn you in ever if you dealt wih her for years. My advice for newbies is to park and watch what is going on in the area for a while to lessen your chance of getting caught in a sting.

Davidonecall
09-03-11, 10:56
My favored WSW, Danielle is back. Yes she has been back but I could not get in contact with her. She has a new number, just for seniors only or the one that I know. She is located in the midway area.

Ump1969
09-03-11, 14:32
Good info. I been here for a month and I drove around for a week to get to know the area. The SW customs here are a little different from Cleveland and Virgina. I noticed a lot of SWs like to talk outside the window here. I don't ever trust that a SW won't turn you in ever if you dealt wih her for years. My advice for newbies is to park and watch what is going on in the area for a while to lessen your chance of getting caught in a sting.Backrub gave lot of good advice. Look, I have been doing this for probably close to thirty years. There is no such thing as an expert, because times change and SWs are different, Also, police tactics change. But some things are constant. You are almost never going to find a "10" on the street. If she is in the sex business, she is an escort, making a thousand a night with bigwigs and doing it in hotel suites. She is not on the street collecting $20. 00 for blow jobs, hoping she doesn't suck off a vice cop. If a "ten" is ever on the steet, she has been hitting the pipe and is on the way down- and most likely no longer looks like a "ten". So some of you would avoid trouble merely by lowering your expectations. If she looks too good, I would be suspicious. The issue of not getting in the car? It is no different here. Also, you want to go to a spot that you choose, not hers. Hers might have vice waiting. Hers might have a pimp or pimps waiting to rob you, especually if you go to her room. I know lots of guys have been reporting here good experiences in rooms, but it is a risk. I would at least avoid rooms in private houses. The big thing is to develop patience. You've explored Cicero, North, and 47th and cannot find a thing. You are tired of driving and horny. You are now in danger of doing something stupid because you don't want to go home unfulfilled. Just remember the safety rules are the same when you leave the house as they are after you've been hunting for three hours- or at least they should be.

RandomNamed
09-03-11, 22:14
So some of you would avoid trouble merely by lowering your expectations. If she looks too good, I would be suspicious.A buddy of mine once told me that there is no bad pu$$why, some is just better than others.

Silvio
09-04-11, 01:49
This absolutely appears the be the case. It wouldn't surprise me if they (COPS & SWs) came to an agreement such as " You get me 1 or 2 clean busts a night well let you work the rest of the night without hassle." I observed something the other night on the southside where I observed the SW / COP walked more than a couple blocks and wasnt standing still in one spot as they usually do. Well in came a buncha cops and pull some dude over. So their either trying to mimick the SW more or it was in fact a SW turning out the Johns.

Rabble
09-04-11, 12:14
I was out and about last night in the city- I am a suburb guy but have family and friends downtown.

I pulled the tried and true "leak technique" in the general area of armitage and mil. And got a winner.

Rolling down the road, saw a brunette with a very nice bod strolling.

She stopped by a bus stop, but did not get on and started walking back the other way when the bus came.

I drive by, signal a turn to an alley just beyond her and she gives me the look as I turn in and check her out. Drive down a half block, see her walking down the alley in the mirror.

Shut the car off, take the keys and pocket them, step out and around the car and proceed to take a piss.

She comes up, makes small talk while I have my cock in my hand, then pitches an offer.

In my experience, it really makes it easy on them to pitch you a straight up offer while you have your cock in hand.

Sticky Rice
09-04-11, 14:54
I'll have to try that next time. Brilliant in my opinion! I'd rather get cited for indecent exposure that solicitation of a pro any day.

I was out and about last night in the city- I am a suburb guy but have family and friends downtown.

I pulled the tried and true "leak technique" in the general area of armitage and mil. And got a winner.

She stopped by a bus stop, but did not get on and started walking back the other way when the bus came.

I drive by, signal a turn to an alley just beyond her and she gives me the look as I turn in and check her out. Drive down a half block, see her walking down the alley in the mirror.

Shut the car off, take the keys and pocket them, step out and around the car and proceed to take a piss.

She comes up, makes small talk while I have my cock in my hand, then pitches an offer.

In my experience, it really makes it easy on them to pitch you a straight up offer while you have your cock in hand.

SouthSideRed
09-04-11, 18:50
My luck I would get nailed for public urination. That would bring back my teenage drinking days.

SouthSideRed
09-04-11, 18:59
Is it me or do SW have super natural powers that can make them disappear into thin air. I was heading home from one of the Joliet casinos, traveling down Jefferson Street around 1:00 PM today. Walking by one of the car dealerships was a WSW, she was cute, petite, and young. As I drove by, I just happened to give her a quick glance and she returned a big smile and I little nod. As I drove by she had turned around and was watching me, that confirmed it for me. I had to drive a few blocks down to turn around and by time I got back, she was gone. I tried to look down some of the side streets and made a few passes down Jefferson, but no luck. There was no heavy LEO presence in the area. I though it was kind of rare to see someone out mid day, but I will have to try this area again, she look worth while.

ChgoJJ
09-05-11, 14:20
So I normally pass by cic 47th because I work on the southside & see 1-2 SW in the am but never had the courage to pick up. Sometimes its dry all the way to western. Today drove 47 to ashland south and saw 3sw on 49-52nd ashland. 2 WSW & 1 BSW. Not lookers but worth a shot. Circled WSW short, blonde wore a black dress, when I opened the door she asked upfront. 40 head. 80 fuck. I waved her off. Drove arnd again & was spotting another WSW but she looked kinda dull and busy. The BSW looked like she wanted business but was not feeling her.

I am also cautious on picking up in the am as I am not a pro at this SW game. Is it safer at night? Not much leo activty in that area though might stroll again tomorrow & hopefully this time get to bust a nut.Be careful. LEO has been making quite A FEW arrests on 47th as well as Ashland.

ChgoJJ
09-05-11, 14:26
Last Thursday I was headed north on Ashland around Lake street when I spotted a what appeared to be a BSW at around 2pm. She gave me the look and a smile. I circled the block, scooped her up and for. 30 got an excellent CBJ. She didn't have digits, but gave her my digits. Still waiting to hear from her.

She was about 5'7 130lbs. Face 6 body 6 skills 9.

Went by the name of Cookie. Will keep you guys posted.

JVD1954
09-05-11, 23:44
Is it me or do SW have super natural powers that can make them disappear into thin air. I was heading home from one of the Joliet casinos, traveling down Jefferson Street around 1:00 PM today. Walking by one of the car dealerships was a WSW, she was cute, petite, and young. As I drove by, I just happened to give her a quick glance and she returned a big smile and I little nod. As I drove by she had turned around and was watching me, that confirmed it for me. I had to drive a few blocks down to turn around and by time I got back, she was gone. I tried to look down some of the side streets and made a few passes down Jefferson, but no luck. There was no heavy LEO presence in the area. I though it was kind of rare to see someone out mid day, but I will have to try this area again, she look worth while.Red,

They get picked up in a matter of 15 to 20 Mins there. Check the Joliet SW thread for more info. Word to the wise avoid Heather. Depending on time and day theres been some other nice talent.

Happy Hunting

JVD

Krackerjack
09-07-11, 02:27
Ran into a "Michelle" on the famous south pulaski locale. This was around 2 am. She likes to have guests at home. I have digits for seniors.

Not bad, overall 7. BBBJ $20

Davidonecall
09-07-11, 08:11
I have not been out this las few days but I can see that lots of arrest is around 3000 W on 47th. Let be extra careful, sometimes is had to think with our big head.

Be careful. LEO has been making quite A FEW arrests on 47th as well as Ashland.

Bebop60
09-07-11, 20:39
Be careful. LEO has been making quite A FEW arrests on 47th as well as Ashland.

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspxNot a single chick in that lineup. Ewwwwwwww.

F Blaster
09-07-11, 23:26
Not a single chick in that lineup.

Ewwwwwwww.Dude, that site lists only males that have been arrested on prostitution related offenses. The good thing is that it tells you who the trannies are and where they work so you can avoid them, as well as where stings have been recently run.

They'll never print the mug shots of any females. That would be like free advertising.

JohnnyBeBad
09-08-11, 09:50
Last Thursday I was headed north on Ashland around Lake street when I spotted a what appeared to be a BSW at around 2pm. She gave me the look and a smile. I circled the block, scooped her up and for. 30 got an excellent CBJ. She didn't have digits, but gave her my digits. Still waiting to hear from her.

She was about 5'7 130lbs. Face 6 body 6 skills 9.

Went by the name of Cookie. Will keep you guys posted.Good looking out. Years ago the areas off Lake St. Between Halsted and Western were prime spots for w / s's. The industrial areas use to have swarms of them during the day and you could find them out at night as well. I used to see one lady named "Pumpkin" who worked off of Lake between Ashland and Damen. Outstanding head.

Banks 726
09-08-11, 13:11
Kinda late on this post but about a week or so ago I was on lawrence ave right before pulaski this was I'd say around 3am on a sat or sun I believe. Spotted a amazing chick walkin by herself did not look like a SW at all so I proceeded with caution parked up my car and stepped out too have a chat with her. Guys this girl is really hot but pricey name is hailey believe she said she 20-21 petite very pretty face, slammin body no fat on her at all, nice ass and all said she is spanish and asian I was trippin had a few words and grabbed her. Lives in south suburbs but said comes around here once ina while. I had text her a day or 2 later told me $150 I kno it seems like alot but this girl is well worth it I think.

Sticky Rice
09-08-11, 15:22
Kinda late on this post but about a week or so ago I was on lawrence ave right before pulaski this was I'd say around 3am on a sat or sun I believe. Spotted a amazing chick walkin by herself did not look like a SW at all so I proceeded with caution parked up my car and stepped out too have a chat with her. Guys this girl is really hot but pricey name is hailey believe she said she 20-21 petite very pretty face, slammin body no fat on her at all, nice ass and all said she is spanish and asian I was trippin had a few words and grabbed her. Lives in south suburbs but said comes around here once ina while. I had text her a day or 2 later told me $150 I kno it seems like alot but this girl is well worth it I think.$150 / hr is reasonable if she is hot as you say. If you want to pm me her number I will let you know. Pricey usually means not used often. Which is better than cheap which is all worn out.

Genghis2
09-08-11, 18:49
I have not been out this las few days but I can see that lots of arrest is around 3000 W on 47th. Let be extra careful, sometimes is had to think with our big head.I looked at some of the shots as well and noticed the addresses. I am thinking that either there was a specific trap set up there, or LEO is now using a generic location to prevent guys from zeroing in on the strip causing further traffic in the area.

Davidonecall
09-08-11, 21:55
You know I was thinking the same thing. I really believe that that is not the exact location because then like me I would not look in that address at all. As I remember that location I have never picked up anyone at that or close to that address.

I looked at some of the shots as well and noticed the addresses. I am thinking that either there was a specific trap set up there, or LEO is now using a generic location to prevent guys from zeroing in on the strip causing further traffic in the area.

Ghostface89
09-09-11, 11:43
I have not been out this las few days but I can see that lots of arrest is around 3000 W on 47th. Let be extra careful, sometimes is had to think with our big head.David:

You are really onto something. It looks like the CPD is using Journalism 101 reporting guidelines.

Notice how newspapers only state the crime or incident location as "on the xxxx block of such-and-such."

BTW any defense attorney should be able to get all charges dropped if the arrest report is so generic.

Whatever happened to Jack Webb's "just the facts, mam"?

Davidonecall
09-10-11, 10:44
I decided to take a drive to see what was going on around the 4-7 and Cicero area. It seem like there was lots of activity with the SW. Did not see Leo much. I guess they are actually working because of Sep 11. Time around 5-6am. I was not thinking of picking up but on 47 and 2 block east I picked up a hsw. She said. Her name was Cindy or Cintia and she had a very nice ass. She wanted. 3 for BJ and. 5 FS. I told her I wanted her ass and she said she don't do that. Told her to get out and she said if she do its. 65. Told her yes and if she was good in taking it I would tip. It was very nice. She mumbled a few when I started but she was a pro. I was really on her. I gave her an extra. 2 because she was nice and I was really hammering. Sorry no digits yet but she said that she is new and she will be around. Will pick her up again if I can. HSW 5'5" looks a 6 but body a 10. Did anyone else pick her up.

Pmoy1
09-10-11, 13:24
Must have just missed Dave. Also did not see much of Leo. Only one parked in a gas station. Did a stroll of 47th and saw a WSW right after Cali. Decided to pick up. She was very shaky and was alot older when she got in. Asked for. 3 for BJ said I would only give. 2 Before we started she was already pushing me to finish. Was not worth the time or money. Also saw another WSW down the ways, but that one was way too old for me. Maybe I am just going at the wrong times, but just doesn't seem like there are any decent looking ones out there any more.

Dee Mac
09-11-11, 16:39
I was out Friday morning about 4am and saw community patrols at North and Wood where we frequently see hunnies It apprears to be a repeat of this

http://oururbantimes.com/police-news/prostitutes-and-pimps-unhappy-about-sunday-community-patrol-north-avenuehttp://oururbantimes.com/police-news/prostitutes-and-pimps-unhappy-about-sunday-community-patrol-north-avenue

Mercedes100
09-12-11, 13:17
I had occasion to go by Cicero ave north, on Saturday about 1pm. Met up with Selena again 5'5, hsw, a cup, but a nice ass. Had a hard time finding a spot because of the level of traffic and people on foot. My favorite spot had kids playing around so FS was out. Had to settle for a CBJ. Just my luck as I have been wanting to fuck her for awhile. Maybe next time

Davidonecall
09-12-11, 14:17
I can see that LEO is at it again and using the same 30XX W. 4-7.

Let's be careful.

David:

You are really onto something. It looks like the CPD is using Journalism 101 reporting guidelines.

Notice how newspapers only state the crime or incident location as "on the xxxx block of such-and-such."

BTW any defense attorney should be able to get all charges dropped if the arrest report is so generic.

Whatever happened to Jack Webb's "just the facts, mam"?

Krackerjack
09-12-11, 16:22
Brookfield motel@Brookfield, IL? Any opinions about this place? Good, Bad or Ugly?

Gbaby31
09-12-11, 18:11
Haven't been on here in awhile, decided to look around western and 47th, around 430-5am seen one WSW looks where about a 5 body 7 (skinny small tits ok on the ass) anyways she gets in said does. 20 for BBBJ next thing I know she gets out on her phone calling someone I hear her describing my car (she said to hold on) bunch of BS obviously so I got out of there before I got jumped. Wondering if this is a new trend coming around. Went back to 47th and cicero seen this HS bbw body a 3-4 looks maybe a 4-5 I just wanted to get off after the bar so she gets in, wanted. 30 told her. 20 she got to work BJ skills where top notch but maybe 3-4mins in she stops and just does a HJ asked for. 10 more to fnished the BBBJ I would have done it but the way my night was going I just let her fniish. She wasnt eve getting into it, I pop'd she left. Waste of. 40 first I get robbed then some dumb SW thinks she's worth more then she is. Well I was going to end my night so I go to the gas station in front of o'reilys and I see this young big ass BSW damn she was fine. Had army printed pants with a brownish hoodie, another car was going to pick her up (daylight was coming) I parked closer she looked at me starting talking to me outside my care which got my worried but she got in. We parked she talked alot (bit of that ghetto additude) but her face was 9 and her body was a 10 did. 20 for a BBBJ her skills where a 9 she talked alot though. Didn't rush nothing but stopped alot and played with my dick. She had to be 19-20. Let me roam around with that huge ass thight young body. I pop'd dropped her off and went home, after a strange night at least I ended it well. Sry guys no digits.

Davidonecall
09-12-11, 18:46
Ok Gbaby please give us more detail because you never know who she was talking to. Did you get a name? Do you have a height? Any tattoos? Any info would help, thanks. Things are getting weird out there.

Haven't been on here in awhile, decided to look around western and 47th, around 430-5am seen one WSW looks where about a 5 body 7 (skinny small tits ok on the ass) anyways she gets in said does. 20 for BBBJ next thing I know she gets out on her phone calling someone I hear her describing my car (she said to hold on) bunch of BS obviously so I got out of there before I got jump.

Gbaby31
09-12-11, 18:48
Ok Gbaby please give us more detail because you never know who she was talking to. Did you get a name? Do you have a height? Any tattoos? Any info would help, thanks. Things are getting weird out there.As for the BBW HS she carried a backpack with her, long black hair around 5"8 thats as good as I can say. As for the WSW I really can't remember I was a bit too drunk. She had long (very long) hair mid back length she was maybe 5"9, she did have glasses I do remember that. And I did see her walking with some blk guy (pimp maybe)

Davidonecall
09-12-11, 18:57
As for the BBW HS she carried a backpack with her, long black hair around 5"8 thats as good as I can say. As for the WSW I really can't remember I was a bit too drunk. She had long (very long) hair mid back length she was maybe 5"9, she did have glasses I do remember that. And I did see her walking with some blk guy (pimp maybe)Every little info helps. 5'9" is a tall girls with long hair and glasses will help to.

ChgoJJ
09-12-11, 22:59
A coworker of mine and fellow monger was busted by CPD and now has his picture is on their website.

Lets be really careful out there.

They busted him and impounded his car.

Needless to say his wife isn't too happy.

Perrop
09-13-11, 00:09
A coworker of mine and fellow monger was busted by CPD and now has his picture is on their website.

Needless to say his wife isn't too happy.Dudes- I'm going to offer monger junker cars for rent, that way if you get busted you don't have your actual car impounded. For a reasonable rental fee, of course. And hopefully wifey doesn't catch wind! Stay safe, fellas.

JohnnyBeBad
09-13-11, 09:00
Brookfield motel@Brookfield, IL? Any opinions about this place? Good, Bad or Ugly?A dive. There are better choices in that general area.

Davidonecall
09-13-11, 10:59
Just wondering ChgoJJ if your coworker have seen the SW before? Was she a regular SW or a new face in the area? Also with out giving more info on him, what area? The last question you can PM me thanks.

Needless to say his wife isn't too happy.

Krackerjack
09-13-11, 11:06
A provider wanted to meet up there.

I always prefer to err on the side of caution even if that results in missed opportunities. Sometimes sucks tho.

A dive. There are better choices in that general area.

Genghis2
09-13-11, 15:57
Brookfield motel@Brookfield, IL? Any opinions about this place? Good, Bad or Ugly?Not the Ritz, but for what you want it for it is great. Good neighborhood, no worries. Was there a couple of years ago and things look the same.

Genghis2
09-13-11, 16:00
I was out Friday morning about 4am and saw community patrols at North and Wood where we frequently see hunnies It apprears to be a repeat of this

http://oururbantimes.com/police-news/prostitutes-and-pimps-unhappy-about-sunday-community-patrol-north-avenuehttp://oururbantimes.com/police-news/prostitutes-and-pimps-unhappy-about-sunday-community-patrol-north-avenueThis is exactly why this hobby should be legal. That way like in Amsterdam there are special locations that would not offend anyone, and the crime, etc would be able to be contained and monitored.

OldAndInTheWay
09-13-11, 19:24
LiTtle late on this alert guys, but it still bears telling.

Met a little older gal. Named kelly at the gas station at grand and pulaski, just north of division. She wasn't bad looking maybe a6. 8or 9 on the skills. But she steals and she is really terribly into all the drugs she is so far gone she, ll steal from you if, if after agreeing to a price, she thinks she is worth more. Just jumps right out of the car with youjr money. I even tried to get her tgo ttake half up front but she wouldn't do it. Watch out for this one, she is desperate and willing tgo risk getting hurt. Short blonde hair very thin 5'6"100 lbs real dirty and a real see*

Davidonecall
09-14-11, 11:03
I'm convinced, Tuesday night / Wednesday morning has to be the worse to look for SW. I think I saw a total of 4 and they must have been the best a 3/4 on face and body. I think that like the SW I'm taking that day off also.

Sticky Rice
09-14-11, 19:19
I was rolling north on cicero today at 6:00 pm and swung a right onto 5th ave only to see three cpd cars surrounding the monger by the fire hydrant that never seems to stop leaking lately. They pulled both the pro and him out and was searching the car. 8 cops! Talk about a waste of resources.

The pro was a young bsw tgtbt looking, early 20's

Man. This has been my hunting ground for a while, time to find new territory.

Hope this wasnt one of you fellow mongers.

GreekTown
09-14-11, 22:42
I'm convinced, Tuesday night / Wednesday morning has to be the worse to look for SW. I think I saw a total of 4 and they must have been the best a 3/4 on face and body. I think that like the SW I'm taking that day off also.Harrison & Canal. 9-14. 8AM.

Harrison & Canal. 9-14. 8AM.

I always LOVE to hit the Greyhound earl AM, this time I went past headed east and to my surprise I see a 10 a fucking amazing blond 10 with heels and a short mini dress.

Weird thing was this old guy with a Yellow polo was walking with her.

I figured they were headed for a date@the Holiday Inn on the corner.

What do you know they both turn the corner to the pizza place and holiday inn.

I Flip ASAP and see the guy at the front desk talking and the Blonde gone.

He walks out and goes back the same direction he came.

I am bringin this up because this blond was smoking like right out of the strip club 10+ she had a smile as well!

Anyone see this or have any insight?

Should I have asked the guy in the yellow if that was his friend?

Still not sure if he was her security or just another monger.

I sat outside in my car for like 10mins then left. I only wish. Damn she was smoking.

Def not a SW, how do we find these 10s?

A pro for sure, I checked rs2k and city vibe nothing. Please pm me.

Davidonecall
09-15-11, 01:33
Just look at the CPD web site and you can tell were or around what area they are targeting. http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

I was rolling north on cicero today at 6:00 pm and swung a right onto 5th ave only to see three cpd cars surrounding the monger by the fire hydrant that never seems to stop leaking lately. They pulled both the pro and him out and was searching the car. 8 cops! Talk about a waste of resources.

The pro was a young BSW TGTBT looking, early 20's.

Man. This has been my hunting ground for a while, time to find new territory.

Hope this wasnt one of you fellow mongers.

Undakovabrotha
09-15-11, 22:23
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I just moved here from Texas. I usually post in the Texas Mcallen, Brownsville area. And, Imma senior member on the International Chat. Looks like the scene is pretty jacked up. Uncle LEO is really clamping down or the Chicken Heads (SWs) are strung out. Some of us down the way developed a network of Chicken Heads that we can contact when we want service. The SWs bring new chicken heads in to the flock and we get a tweet on our monger phones. It has worked out pretty nice.

I Luv Latinas
09-15-11, 23:44
LiTtle late on this alert guys, but it still bears telling.

Met a little older gal. Named kelly at the gas station at grand and pulaski, just north of division. She wasn't bad looking maybe a6. 8or 9 on the skills. But she steals and she is really terribly into all the drugs she is so far gone she, ll steal from you if, if after agreeing to a price, she thinks she is worth more. Just jumps right out of the car with youjr money. I even tried to get her tgo ttake half up front but she wouldn't do it. Watch out for this one, she is desperate and willing tgo risk getting hurt. Short blonde hair very thin 5'6"100 lbs real dirty and a real see*I saw a girl that looked just like that Tuesday nite in that area. She had a blond wig on. Or it was the worst hair style ever. I did a loop, but whe I got close she was so twiggy skinny in jeans, with the bad wig, well. I was thinking she was a HE. So I got the heck of there. Did this chick have a wig on?

JohnnyBeBad
09-16-11, 09:23
Back out after some time off the radar but still sticking with known quanities. Shot through Maywood around 1pm yesterday. Saw one bs / w at 5th & Madison. Went over to 17th and Maywood Dr. Where I found a long time regular, Debra, who was equally happy to see me. The usual outstanding BBBJ, no sign of any le.

GreekTown
09-16-11, 10:23
Had luck in this area before PM for details.

Dropped off a buddy on chestnut and LSD.

Driving back home I met Andrea on chest and rush.

She approached the window and gave me her digits.

Tld her to get in but she said she was waiting for someone.

She looked TGTBT at first she was wearing thigh high boots and jeans.

Needless to say her not getting in and I saw a marked tahoe a block down, freaked me the fuk out.

Dipped out and she texted me later but I had to get up real early and had a trip to the far west coast planned for the following week.

PM for details on far west coast very fun!

I want to toftt but she texted me baj at like 2 am.

I called her yesterday and phone is dead what a surprise.

Anyone hear of Andrea # 773-877-6x2x. ? It says the number is incorrect

I have had luck in the area on state and my buddy wired one he snatched in front of whole foods.

I really need to find a stable worth money providers.

I have left my work info with TP but never got a call back or email is rs2k the way to go?

I will trade for info please pm.

Genghis2
09-16-11, 20:35
I was driving north on Sheridan just north of Lawrence about noon. Saw a skinny WSW. Seemed to be a bit desperate for company. I was running late and couldn't stop to chat but will have to check it out. (had no phone) I haven't seen any activity in that area for going on 5-10 years now so that might be either a good surprise or just yet another location to waste gas driving out to.

GreekTown
09-16-11, 23:10
Had a dream last night I piked up a little gem at chi and damen

Had a leather jacket and tight jeans.

Said her name was christine

Prob a 7

Would be A nine until she smiled.

Licked all up in my ass like never before, she loved it.

Dt while licking my balls, insane.

She busted me out all over her face and mouth then ate it up like candy.

As she was leaving she said she loves it in her ass.

The buk teeth really helped the brain.

Got digis

Mkhatch
09-17-11, 09:50
Had a dream I met up with a ol friend Nikki on the cicero / 290 stroll and had some fun. FS was great and she took her time no complaints. There were a few other BSW but I felt that I couldn't go wrong with a familar face. When I woke up I had a feeling uncle leo would be around and I was right so dropped her a few blocks away as they had the other BSW pulled over.

Mkhatch
09-17-11, 09:53
I'm lookin for a hsw many of you had tried to help me before but the numbers weren't good anymore. I have traded digits with a few of you and am looking for the same help that I provided.

Sticky Rice
09-17-11, 10:30
I was driving north on Sheridan just north of Lawrence about noon. Saw a skinny WSW. Seemed to be a bit desperate for company. I was running late and couldn't stop to chat but will have to check it out. (had no phone) I haven't seen any activity in that area for going on 5-10 years now so that might be either a good surprise or just yet another location to waste gas driving out to.Be careful in this area, alot of vice, gangs and cracked out diseased infested SW's

Casper27
09-17-11, 13:58

Prob a 7

Got digisCan you pm her digits ill be out this weekend see if I spot her since I stay close by there

Jiggydus
09-17-11, 14:41

Prob a 7

Got digisI finally had to come down and see the C strip for myself. In past I have cruised the M strip, but United they stand with their skycams and divided I won't fall. I did see what may have been your dream angel crossing the C strip on my way up to the M strip. She was crossing with purpose as Sickeros Finest at being the worst were all ablaze with flashing lights. When I got back around, she and another one were ghosts in the wind. Saw some potential WSW along the way near the 50s and 40s but one that I saw was right adjacent to a car that had Sickeros Finest with flashing lights. So that is why I don't seek out WSW today, as I had my few decent experiences out west but don't want to end up on the CPD blotter. The M strip had a lot of people out, just not sure if all were working or looking but in this economy, I would imagine anyone hanging out is looking for opportunity. Too bad CPD is hell bent on squashing good business opportunities. I didn't get my usual adrenaline rush when I have these types of dreams and I made eye contact with a wildebeast of a BSW. Don't know why my dream had my car turning to wait for her, but I did. Wasn't impressed with mouth smell and lip service started off promising, but poor work ethic took over. She tried on number of occasions to use the "my man is looking for me and I need to report to him to let him know the score, and I'll be back". I kept her working as I wasn't born last night and I sure as hell haven't drank the Kool-Aid that is in the water in some blue states like Illinois. Finally, I realized it was a lost cause. No I would not be losing any little white soldiers, but I did lose a Jackson. Think it is time to retire from the scene but I would appreciate meeting your buck tooth star. And I love what she loves.

Davidonecall
09-18-11, 08:32
Wow picked up Smiley at 4am around 47- Tripp. I have not seen her in almost 7 months and her skills have gotten even better. There is nothing like a very good DTBBBJCIM and then me asking for Greek and her telling you to give it to her. I'm glad I have her new digits. For seniors only. Just in case you don't know she is a BSW and I was out .7 for 45min of fun. I was actually exhausted.

Mercedes100
09-19-11, 14:25
Picked up Shannon about 6am at 47th and Pulaski. Same as David got a DTBBBJ and it was good. She is especially good at that and I have not seen her for a while. I decided to do FS instead of CIM and that was great also. Looks like 47th was good this Monday.