PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Lost Wages
04-29-07, 00:54
I'm relocating to Charlotte in a few weeks and am wondering about the strip club action. Where are the best clubs, prices, etc. If anyone has any info PM me. Thanks

Captain M
04-29-07, 05:44
I'm relocating to Charlotte in a few weeks and am wondering about the strip club action. Where are the best clubs, prices, etc. If anyone has any info PM me. Thanks

The ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) has the clubs so retricted that extras are very hard to obtain. Most consider good feelups as extras. Don't expect much and consider it a gold mine if you manage to. The VIP dances must be supervised. The bar can get in some serious problems if they are caught allowing dances without someone watching.

Find an internet chick, just becareful of that because the cops do set up stings. An ex-LE along with some other government employees were caught a few years ago. Also if you participate in the SW scence, they don't take kindly to that either. There is actually a Prostitute Exclusion Zone (PEZ) and they want to expand it.

Welcome, but it's this way everywhere. Houston has raided several strips clubs on a regular basis lately and I am retuning from MB after a disappointing attempt at adventure.

Member #6043
05-26-07, 04:06
I recently visited Emerson's located on Cherry Rd in Rock Hill, SC because it's the only all nude club in the Charlotte area. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. There were 5 girls dancing and all five performed nude onstage. I was wary of going there because I was told that the girls didn't have to perform nude if they didn't wish, and I was also told that they lacked any real quality ladies. Of the five girls dancing only one was completely unattractive and I got an amazing dance from Lenor. Of course there's no touching, but she made plenty of contact. I didn't ask any of the girls if they provided services outside of the club, but next time I go, I'll be sure to find out. All in all it was a better than expected experience and I'm looking forward to going back.

Dotedboy
05-30-07, 22:45
I recently visited Emerson's located on Cherry Rd in Rock Hill, SC because it's the only all nude club in the Charlotte area. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. There were 5 girls dancing and all five performed nude onstage. I was wary of going there because I was told that the girls didn't have to perform nude if they didn't wish, and I was also told that they lacked any real quality ladies. Of the five girls dancing only one was completely unattractive and I got an amazing dance from Lenor. Of course there's no touching, but she made plenty of contact. I didn't ask any of the girls if they provided services outside of the club, but next time I go, I'll be sure to find out. All in all it was a better than expected experience and I'm looking forward to going back.Dude,

I had simply loved Lenor the last time I was there. Although even in the darkness I could see her tits were sliced up and fake. But she has a great attitude and passion. I wonder if she would meet outside the club. Let me know if you find out.

Member #6043
06-01-07, 01:54
Dude,

I had simply loved Lenor the last time I was there. Although even in the darkness I could see her tits were sliced up and fake. But she has a great attitude and passion. I wonder if she would meet outside the club. Let me know if you find out.I had wanted to go there last night, but work kept me late. Yeah, I can do without fake tits myself, but she is definitley great. Hopefully, nexy week I'll be able to make it back in there. I'll let you knkow what I find out.

Keener
06-04-07, 11:52
Hi Slayblade,

Do the girls dance nude on the floor? I haven't been to a nude club here in NC before but in Tenn. The girls are only nude on stage. We have a club called Emerson's here in Hickory but it SUCKS! Its a topless club and the girls are lacking.

Bloo1975
06-29-07, 02:33
We have a girl up here in NY that says she cam north for more stripper $. She's finding out $$ is the same, Cost of living a little less, but we expect more. Nude, touching, etc. Anyways, she's a cute little blonde traveling with a Black girl who looks like her pimp. Anybody know her? PM me with any experiences. I'the like to see if I can get some extra-time outside the chlub with her.

Bloo

Jethro63
08-09-07, 01:43
Visited Baby Doll's over in Concord near the track. Small joint. Probably a dozen girls working. Fine honeys. Many spinners with natural boobies. Daddy like. $10 cover. $5 dances at table. $25 couch dances. Topless only. Air conditioning was out in the place so it was hot as heck in there. Had a nice couch dance from a tight muscular gal calling herself Misty. HOT.

Bobby Light
08-15-07, 23:27
I came through Charlotte twice on business in the past couple months. I went to the Gold Club (on Old Pineville Rd, off Tyvola) on a Monday night once and enjoyed it enough to go again on a Tuesday night another trip.

About a half dozen good looking and friendly girls each time. Topless only. $10 cover. Cheap buckets of beer.

The first time on the Monday the place was dead, so this fine ass light skinned black girl Shasta hung out with me the entire night, i got a variety of dances (table, lap, private) for several hours and dropped less than a hundo. She said she didn't usually work there though. She was a quality grinder.

On the Tuesday nighter, it was equally dead, but there were more girls fighting over me, Mr. Paying Customer. First it was Britney, dark-haired white girl with some tats. She did two lap dances for $20. Nice girl, but wouldn't give me better rates. Then another girl butted in and gave me three for $20. I wish I remembered her name cus she was the wildest. She got yelled at for having both her feet off the floor at the same time (apparently against the rules?) during the lap dances. I tried talking Britney into hanging out another time, but she wasn't havin it. I didn't mean it from a paying standpoint, but she didn't ask for clarification, she just said she was working every night. Then a reddish haired metal girl (nose piercing) gave me a couple dances as well.

Good time all around as long as you're not expecting any real action.

Big Trouble
12-06-07, 18:57
Hopefully this posting will prompt some updates. Here is what I know.

1. Mens Club and Uptown Caberet. Generally model quality girls, expensive drinks, little contact unless you are a very well known customer, and even then it is tough. But the quality of the girls.- especially at the Mens Club, may keep you coming back.

2. Gold Club. Girls still pretty hot, but a notch below the clubs in comment no. 1. A little more of a contact sport here. I like to sit in the area to the right of the stage. A little darker up there. Have had a few table dances that crossed the line there. Have also arranged a little off-site action.- that takes a lot of cash spent there over a number of visits. I don't think the VIP area is worth the extra cost. Better to tip heavily in the dark corners downstairs.

3. Paper Doll. Girls definitely below the quality of clubs mentioned above. Still more of a contact sport. VIP not worth the extra cost. Too small and too open. Be wary of leaving with too many of their trademark $2 bills. Long-time Charlotte folks (including wives) know where they come from. Plus, its close to some of the areas mentioned in the general reports, so you can always get horned up at the club and then venture out to see what you can find!

Greystorm
12-07-07, 17:10
OK, I’ll help out. First, let me second everything Big Trouble said and add the following:

Crazy Horse. Average quality girls (like Paper Doll). Big club, very open and slightly over lit, not many dark corners. Bouncer keeps close eye on VIP, not worth the cost. Table dances are about average. Take out is available on rare occasions.

Star Club. Slightly above average quality girls (between Paper Doll and Gold Club) and on some occasions surprisingly young (very high turn-over, they don’t last very long). Tiny club, only hiding spot is behind the candy machine. Bar tender doubles as bouncer, he can see behind the candy machine but only by looking in the mirrored walls. The VIP room has a “door” of beads (like from the 60’s/70’s), looks private but it’s right next to the bartender who can see right in … it’s expensive and IMHO not worth the cost. Table dances are about average.

The Gentleman’s Club (on Woodlawn, not to be confused with the Men’s Club). Average girls. Big club but plenty of dark corners. This club tries to look upscale like the Men’s Club, Uptown Cabaret, and Gold Club but falls short of all three. Table dances are about average, never had a VIP here.

The Carousel. Average to low quality girls. Medium size club, not many dark corners but the bouncers don’t pay much attention either. Table dances are about average however there are frequent two-fer’s and other DJ specials. This club is open till 4:00am.

Southern Belle’s. Only been in here once. Average to low quality girls, small club, no hiding spots. Mostly got ignored by the dancers who favored regulars, got one lame air dance, left.

Teddy Bear’s (Gastonia) Low quality girls. Girls are required to wear pasties. Medium size club fairly open without good hiding spots. This club seems to cater to a regular local clientele that show up more to play pool and watch sports than for the girls. Table dances are about average. VIP has a security camera in the roof above it, I’m not sure if it’s real or not but the girls think it’s real and that’s bad enough. Take out is available if you’re not too much of a stranger.

Leather and Lace (Gastonia). The girls are skanks but on most nights there are some hot skanks in the mix. Small dark club, usually over crowded at night. Best hiding spots are under the TV or right up against the DJ booth (the equipment creates a blind spot). $5 table dances all night, every night. Contact ranges from average to stuff that could get you arrested. VIP is OK but I think you get more for your money on the floor. If you opt for the VIP be careful, you pay for the song you enter on, don’t let a girl talk you into a VIP halfway through the song or you may find yourself leaving as soon as your butt hits the couch. If you get table dances from a handful of girls and find you’re getting nothing but air dances ask one of the girls if the owner is in and ask her to point him out. If the owner is in leave or at least save your money for a better night. Take out is available from at least half the girls on any given night. L&L Gastonia is 45 minutes from Charlotte but at $5/dance and average to great contact, IMHO it’s worth the trip.

Discoisgay
12-12-07, 16:01
Went to the Gentle men's Club a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon and was very impressed. Got table dances ($10 per) from a tall slim brunet named Starr I think. She was worth every cent plus some. A little chatty, but really nice, and even nicer body. Good contact for table dances.

Dotedboy
01-04-08, 01:01
I hadn't been to Emersons in a while.

by far a very good decision. There was hardly any crowd in the club and there were 6-7 girls. most of them skanks except 3.

I went to the VIP with one of them and tipped her heavily. She bought another girl with her, and the two danced for me for a couple of songs; a first for me. The girls were all over each other and me.

I have never had such a good time at a club in Charlotte.

Lenor my long time favorite had returned after a child birth. She has got huge hips now. If you can ignore her flab from elsewhere and focus only on her tits; which have grown twice the size; regulars would know what i am talking about.

overall damage 2$$.

Mirth Man
01-27-08, 22:15
I've been to this club a few times over the last few months. The lighting is good. Nice and low. It's obviously only a topless club, but there usually is a 6 or 7 girls working. Some have been stunning, some have not. I usually find one that locks me in.

The bouncers are on the spot most of the time, but occasionally they get too busy to care. I would recommend a girl, but the staff rotates a lot. I just wished the waitress that works there still danced. Dallas I think her name is. She has some huge breasts and great smile. Oh... And there is this really cute spinner that is deaf. She communicates with a pad of paper. She is really nice. Very affectionate.

Lap dances for $10 a song. Don't bother for the "vip room" dances are twice the money and I don't see any difference, not to mention you move closer to where to bouncer sits. It's a couch in the corner surrounded by poles and some kind of barrier, but you're not isolated at all.

Last time I was there some kid broke into my car and stole a bag out of my back seat. I was in mid dance when someone who worked there brought it to my attention.

Besides from that, I'd probabbly go back. But perhaps I'll try this Emerson place. Do they sevre beer or alcohol?

Cheers,

MM

Big Trouble
01-31-08, 15:42
Stopped by the MC last night. I was with a regular, so the cover was waived. Beautiful girls, expensive drinks. Nice dances from "Abbey, " an absolutely striking blonde about 20 years old with a perfect body and a very sensuous table dance technique. I also got a dance from "misty" or "missy. " Not as pretty (mileage is higher), but still strong, and a very frisky table dance. No city ordinances were broken, but entertaining nonetheless. Table dances are $20. Maybe some room to negotiate on multiples. Mixed drinks are pricey and weak. Recommend sticking with beer. Good place to go to get horned up, but expect nothing more unless you are a professional athlete with a whole bunch of cash. Respectfully submitted, Trouble.

Dotedboy
01-31-08, 19:55
Was at Gold Club last night. Drinking beer. some good girls. There was this girl from Columbia, forgot her name now. She was amazing. 3 songs in the VIP and she did an amazing number.

Saying that, I would suggest people to stick with table dances and not VIP's. More action is possible at the table and way cheaper.

Lost Wages
02-05-08, 21:19
Hit a few clubs in the past 2 weeks and thought I'd share my experiences.

The Carousel - This club appears to have gone all black. I've been in the past and things have changed. All black dancers and clientel on a Thursday night. A few were good looking but most were pretty thick.

Leather and Lace Gastonia - Not too impressed with this one. I was looking for the hot skanks as advertising by a previous poster and found some pretty rough scenery. All stretched marked Mom's some still with baby weight. I don't go to a strip club to see that when I can see that at home.

Leather and Lace Southend - Better than Gastonia but mostly drugged out younger chicks. Plenty of moms here too. Pretty low quality but closer than Gastonia.

Gold Club - Much better. There are some hotties here. I was there on a Monday night and realized the Light Rail stops right in front of the place. Got some good table dances here and nice vip from a hot brunette. This is a good mid-range club.

Over the next week I'm headed to Leather and Lace University and The Gentlemens Club. Anyone know of any clubs that have Goth chicks in the area? Hopefully there will be some more activity on this board.

Mirth Man
02-05-08, 23:15

The Carousel - This club appears to have gone all black. I've been in the past and things have changed. All black dancers and clientel on a Thursday night. A few were good looking but most were pretty thick.

Leather and Lace Gastonia - Not too impressed with this one. I was looking for the hot skanks as advertising by a previous poster and found some pretty rough scenery. All stretched marked Mom's some still with baby weight. I don't go to a strip club to see that when I can see that at home.

Leather and Lace Southend - Better than Gastonia but mostly drugged out younger chicks. Plenty of moms here too. Pretty low quality but closer than Gastonia.

Gold Club - Much better. There are some hotties here. I was there on a Monday night and realized the Light Rail stops right in front of the place. Got some good table dances here and nice vip from a hot brunette. This is a good mid-range club.

Over the next week I'm headed to Leather and Lace University and The Gentlemens Club. Anyone know of any clubs that have Goth chicks in the area? Hopefully there will be some more activity on this board.Twin Peaks has two girls that are pretty goth. Don't know how regulary they dance there, but I've seen in them in their more than once. One of them, Erica I think her name was, is just heavenly. Very pale, very black hair, awesome tattoos. Not too skinny, not too thick either and she has an evil look to her. HOT! I think she would fuck the hell out of her man and then eat his head off of his neck.

Jay Mac
02-06-08, 11:56

Over the next week I'm headed to Leather and Lace University and The Gentlemens Club. Anyone know of any clubs that have Goth chicks in the area? Hopefully there will be some more activity on this board.There is a club that I was at about 2 weeks back in the Matthews area. Its basically right at the intersection of 485 and Independence tucked away on a little side road. VERY hot goth chick there! I forget her name though we chatted for a while. Said she was 21 but honestly looked younger. Slim, dyed red hair, tats, very nice. Good lap dances with a peak at the kitty...

Lost Wages
02-06-08, 17:21
Thanks for the info. I'll hit both clubs this weekend and see what I can find.

Greystorm
02-06-08, 18:31
Lost: sorry your results with L&L Gastonia weren’t better. I’m not sure what night of the week you were there but if you feel inclined to try again, try Thr, Fri, or Sat after 8:00pm. There’s usually at least 15 to 20 girls on and at least some should look reasonable. And if the club isn’t hitting, CVE is just down the road if you’re into that kind of thing. BTW: Don’t try L&L Gastonia during the day. You can get away with all kinds of shit during the day but the day crew is a scary bunch. For goth chicks you might try Crazy Horse. They seem to have the widest variety (white, black, latino, etc.) although specifically finding a goth chick is going to be very hit or miss.

Jay: The club in Matthews on 74 & 485 is the Star club. There’s no name out front, their name is on the membership card only.

Discoisgay
02-07-08, 14:38
I tried L&L Gastonia back around Christmas on a Friday afternoon and had a similar experience. A bunch of nasties working. I basically walked in for 2 or 3 songs, drank my beer and walked back out. I have had good luck at the Gentleman's Club in the afternoons though. Haven't really tried that many other clubs out though. I've been into L&L Southend, but that seems to be really hit or miss.

Lost Wages
02-07-08, 17:33
I've heard little about CVE and I'm sure they like to keep it that way. What kind of women go there and when are the best times? I know this place may be off topic but if anyone has a good experience to share let me know.

NC Transplant
02-08-08, 02:43
It has been a while since I have been there, but Wednesday and Saturday night used to be "couple's night". There used to be a woman named Linda that used to show up there every now and then on a Sunday and give free BBBJ in the theatre, and sometimes even FS. She would have the guys lined up and would service anybody that came to her while her boyfriend or hubby watched.

Last time I was there, the theaters are no more, and it is just the arcade or booth type of thing. A lot of homos show up there also, and that isn't my thing. If you can get there when the couples are there, then a good time can be had. Most go into the private rooms for their fun.

Transplant

I've heard little about CVE and I'm sure they like to keep it that way. What kind of women go there and when are the best times? I know this place may be off topic but if anyone has a good experience to share let me know.

Joshua1337
02-10-08, 18:02
Please explain more about CVE? I heard it is for couples and interested? Were to find? Whn? Thanks for any help.

Charlottan
02-29-08, 03:45
There is a club that I was at about 2 weeks back in the Matthews area. Its basically right at the intersection of 485 and Independence tucked away on a little side road. VERY hot goth chick there! I forget her name though we chatted for a while. Said she was 21 but honestly looked younger. Slim, dyed red hair, tats, very nice. Good lap dances with a peak at the kitty...What's the name of that place? I was just about to post asking about it.

Noticed it several months ago driving by, but don't know if I've ever seen it with more than a couple cars in the lot, but then again, I've never driven by on a friday/saturday night during prime strip club hours. Jay's review of the goth looking chick sounds good, but is that the exception? I'd love to find a decent little place to hit every now and then and get to be a bit of a regular.

Charlottan
02-29-08, 03:48
Jay: The club in Matthews on 74 & 485 is the Star club. There’s no name out front, their name is on the membership card only.Crap, should have read further, just posted asking for this info, heh.

So what's the membership run? Is there a cover?

Thanks!

Charlottan
02-29-08, 03:53
Was at Gold Club last night. Drinking beer. some good girls. There was this girl from Columbia, forgot her name now. She was amazing. 3 songs in the VIP and she did an amazing number.I think I know this girl from outside the club. If it's who I'm thinking of she's a real stunner. I've always meant to go see her dance, but never had the chance to. Would love to know her stage name if you remember it or if anyone else knows her. About 5'5" long blonde hair, pouty lips, _AMAZING_ enhanced rack, kind of thick but sexy accent? As hot as she is, she's a little disappointing the sack, but isn't that what we're all paying for anyway, is the fantasy?

Ah, good times.

Charlottan
02-29-08, 04:02
Anyone know if Kaitlyn (not sure how she spells it) still works at Twin Peaks? She'd be about 5'6" with long curly brown hair and fairly large real tits.

Thanks!

Member #4434
03-01-08, 01:15
Posted this on the Hickory board but not sure how many of you guys read that one. Thought I'd duplicate it here for those of you who travel thru Hickory, and might want to stop, or not.

Stopped by this afternoon to check out the day shift. There were a couple new ones working, but the place still needs help. The girls have a bad attitude, there was a new girl (new to me anyway) that was a solid 8+. She was about 5'4" 120lbs very nice body, and pretty face. When I asked her to do a couple table dances, she sayed " No! My feet hurt! " Now I admit I was still wearing work clothes, and she had no way to tell I had 2k in cash in my dirty pockets, but that was no reason to be such a *****. I think this is part of the reason this club has gone to the dogs. The girls they had in their prime, knew how to treat a customer. They never turned away a customer, and were never disrespectful. Alot of them remembered the old saying " you can sheer a sheep many times, but you can only skin him once ". Even though it probably was, they never made you think it was all about the money. They would give you a free dance every now and then, and even just sit and hang out, without expecting money. Again hope the management in Hickory or Charlotte see this, and do something to fix this place. Like get a better grade of girls, ones that look hot, but without the attitude!

Greystorm
03-03-08, 12:12
Charlottan:

Star Club membership: $10, cover: $10, table dance: $10, VIP: $30

The staff collecting money at the door rarely have cards, more often they just stuff your membership info into this overflowing box where it will probably never be found again. I’ve never been charged twice though, if you say you’re a member they generally take your word for it. Scroll down for a short review I wrote on 12-07-07

Xian101
03-03-08, 21:28
Moved to Charlotte, NC

I read the reviews so far

Any new updates on strip clubs like Onyx or club nikki's etc

Member #4525
03-04-08, 00:14
Moved to Charlotte, NC

I read the reviews so far

Any new updates on strip clubs like Onyx or club nikki's etc2 posts in 2 years.

How about you go check them out yourself and let us know.

Whimbly
03-04-08, 22:49
Good black strip clubs in the queen city. onyx is the fancier of the two more of a ballers spot given the venue and the prices. More likely to see a professional ball player here. Lots of beautiful girls. Your best chance to see these places in action just passed as ciaa brings them out.

I never do vip so can't inform but dances have been decent for charlotte.

Nikkis is the old bada bing. I would not waste money on the vip. It is wide open to the club. Decent roster of dancers wide range of body types. gets much better on weekends and can be slow to get started during the week, no need to come before 12:30. Neither of them have captured my strip club dollar like Club champagne did before it closed

Xian101
03-05-08, 16:02
I'll check them out in the next few weekends.

S Mayne
03-05-08, 20:49
Would post this in the Statesville section if not for the small fact that there is no Statesville section on here and I don't have enough posts to make my own topic yet.

Anyway, just when I was losing all hope for the adult scene in Statesville, I discovered both Elm Video & Novelty adult store and Teasers nightclub that morning. I checked out the video store that morning, then had some free time Saturday night and decided to pay a visit to Teasers. It takes a membership to get in, which is $10. Once you have the membership, you can come back on weekdnights and get in for $7 and $10 on weekends. Besides that, they have different specials basically every weeknight. I can't remember all of them but I know they had one where there was $2 beers and another where couples get in free.

They had some pretty decent girls by my standards, which is not too high. They were all pretty much your basic run of the mill, girl next door types. All of them smoke from what I could see. That particular night there were I guess about 10 different girls working. They ranged in size from slim to curvy. There was one girl there though who was just terribly out of place. She wasn't fat or anything, but she looked like she belonged somewhere on a farm rather than being at a strip club, and her dancing was absolutely terrible. No rhythm or ability to shake what little ass she had whatsoever. In all actuality, I think she's mildly retarded, and I had some serious questions as to why she was even allowed to work there in the first place.

Other than her the girls were pretty decent though. Several of them had fair sized guts and you could tell that they've had kids, so if you're one of those guys that demands perfectly shaped women then you might want to skip this place. There were 2 black girls, 1 Asian, 1 possible Latina, and the rest white. The 2 black girls were by far the best dancers. One really knew how to work the pole and the other just had great overall body movement. The others were just kind of average.

There are 2 stages, the main stage and then a side stage that the girl who just got done dancing on the main stage goes over to and dances on while another girl dances on the main stage. One of the girls named Tori saw me staring at her on the side stage and came over and struck up conversation with me after she was done dancing. I figured her to be in her late 20s/early 30s when I saw her, but she claims to be 21, saying that people mistake her for being older a lot. In general, I'd say the girls do a good job of flirting with you. Pretty much all of them will just randomly sit in your lap when they're not dancing.

They give lap dances or table dances for $10, which lasts one song. The lap dances are real light, ie no gyrating or dry sex or anything of that nature. You just basically sit there and watch her dance in front of you, with her occasionally bringing her face close to yours and moaning in your ear and stuff. For $25 you can go to the VIP room, which is not actually a room at all but rather an auxiliary area with bench seating, and get a private dance. There is no touching allowed except for on the legs, and the girls aren't allowed to touch you either except from the neck area to about your belly button. It only lasts 1 song. There are several bouncers throughout the room at all times, and during a VIP dance they watch you real close. The girls dance topless and are perfectly willing to put their tits in your face, but they keep their panties on at all times.

At various times throughout the night they advertise $1 dances, where the girls basically give you a lap dance for about 20 seconds, then move on to the next guy. You can accept or decline. They also advertise 2 for 1 VIP specials where you can go to the VIP room and have a girl dance for 2 songs instead of 1 for the price of 1.

All in all not a bad place to relax to after a hard week of work, but I'm sure the strict rules and lack of elite talent will turn off most.

S Mayne
03-24-08, 20:11
There is a girl that used to work at Teasers up here in Statesville a few weeks back. Word through the grapevine tells me that she now works at the Gentlemen's Club down in CLT. I connected with this girl real nicely the first time we met, and I'd like to see her again. Anyone been to this place before?

Frederickboy
03-29-08, 09:03
Just for you information went by Southern Belles to fill out a membership card yesterday and found out that it had changed names to The Pulse. Unfortunately it did not open until 6pm. A couple of hours pasted and I returned. When I returned there were a couple of car in the parking lot. Went up to the front door and waited a couple of seconds for someone to check my id and let me in. There were you fliers on the counter, pick one up and noticed that it said “All Male Gay Entertainment”. OOPS. Turned around and went home. Plan A sucked so bad, I threw out Plan B also.

ConcordGuy
03-29-08, 19:32
Hope you didn't get stuck paying for a membership...lol thanks for TOFFT

Just for you information went by Southern Belles to fill out a membership card yesterday and found out that it had changed names to The Pulse. Unfortunately it did not open until 6pm. A couple of hours pasted and I returned. When I returned there were a couple of car in the parking lot. Went up to the front door and waited a couple of seconds for someone to check my id and let me in. There were you fliers on the counter, pick one up and noticed that it said “All Male Gay Entertainment”. OOPS. Turned around and went home. Plan A sucked so bad, I threw out Plan B also.

S Mayne
03-29-08, 20:23
Just for you information went by Southern Belles to fill out a membership card yesterday and found out that it had changed names to The Pulse. Unfortunately it did not open until 6pm. A couple of hours pasted and I returned. When I returned there were a couple of car in the parking lot. Went up to the front door and waited a couple of seconds for someone to check my id and let me in. There were you fliers on the counter, pick one up and noticed that it said “All Male Gay Entertainment”. OOPS. Turned around and went home. Plan A sucked so bad, I threw out Plan B also.Damn that sucks, lol

Keener
03-30-08, 08:08
Damn that sucks, lolHaha, Good thing found out before you bought a membership, or your friends saw your car in the parking lot, lol.

Jimmy Johns
03-30-08, 15:46
Things were really moving last night at the Paper Doll, though they didn't really seem like they were prepared for the rush. Was there with a big group, and it seemed like they were pretty busy besides that. Bar was slammed all night, took forever to get drinks, and they maybe didn't quite have enough girls on for the night. Of the ones that were on, there were about a half dozen lookers, solid 7-8s overall. One blonde in a schoolgirl outfit, and a tall thin (but loud) brunette were the standouts.

Have heard that it can be dead in here otherwise though, so best of luck. I'll probably be back in a couple few weeks to see. Would have tried for extras or cruised the area afterwards, but had a date with me.

The Raven
04-06-08, 15:19
Still the best around during the day, no cover with above average girls. Then you can alway hit a couple nearby AMP if you still have $$$ left.

Crazyazianluv
04-08-08, 10:13
Hello. I haven't graced the forum in a while. I was in the amp mode back last fall, but have kind of grown out of it cause of a lack of fun. Anyway, there is a girl that I have seen up at Uptown Cabaret that I am trying to see again. She is asian / hispanic with some nice real? tits. I believe her name is Kira or something like that. By far she has given me the best VIP dances I have ever had in Charlotte or anywhere. Free roaming the whole time and really a nice girl. The last time I saw her was a Sat night about 2-3 weeks ago. I have been back during the week and on a saturday since trying to find her with no luck. Figured I could reach out to this community to see if you guys know her or at least her schedule. What little money I have I want to give to her. If you guys have any suggestions, that would be great.

Crazyazianluv
04-08-08, 10:59
didn't know how to remove a post. i posted same thing twice in error

Grail
04-10-08, 17:36
After being a regular lurker on this site for a couple of years I had something happen to me at leather and lace(south) last week that so pissed me off i had to join the site just too forewarn those of you that frequent this dive. I don't know the girls name, but i do know what she looks like. She has long ratty brown hair, eye stamped black with eyeliner(don't all wh*res?) and (this is her dead give away), the outline of a green star tattoo on her right shoulder. She says she's from Mooresville. She also says she dances at Twin Peeks when she's not dancing(or stealing from people) at Leather and Lace. This girl is a big-time thief. Watch this sl*t closely, but watch your wallet closer! I know I'm not the only one this b*tch has done this to. Why they continue to put up with someone who steals from their customers is beyond me(this has got to be bad for business). I can only hope she steals from the wrong person and gets what she deserves. So if you do go to this club, just remember, look out for this one, or you'll be less a wallet when you leave there.

Grail
04-10-08, 18:07
I have been a lurker on this site for quite sometime, but this is the first time I have posted. I had something happen to me the other week at Leather and Lace south that so pissed me off, I had to join so I could forewarn anyone that frequents this dive. They have a thief working there. Don't know her name, but I do know what she looks like. She has long ratty brown hair, eyes rimmed black with eyeliner(don't all ******?) and this is her dead give away, the outline of a green star tattoo on her right shoulder(be on the look out for this mark of the beast or should I say thief?) I'm sure I'm not the only one she has done this to. My question is why would they have someone like this working there since dancers are a dime (or nickel) a dozen? This can not be good for business. I can only hope she steals from the wrong person and gets what she deserves. If you happen to find yourself in this club, watch this **** closely, but watch your wallet closer, or you'll find yourself without out one! You have been forewarned!

Frederickboy
04-11-08, 13:16
I have been a lurker on this site for quite sometime, but this is the first time I have posted. I had something happen to me the other week at Leather and Lace south that so pissed me off, I had to join so I could forewarn anyone that frequents this dive. They have a thief working there. Don't know her name, but I do know what she looks like. She has long ratty brown hair, eyes rimmed black with eyeliner(don't all ******?) and this is her dead give away, the outline of a green star tattoo on her right shoulder(be on the look out for this mark of the beast or should I say thief?) I'm sure I'm not the only one she has done this to. My question is why would they have someone like this working there since dancers are a dime (or nickel) a dozen? This can not be good for business. I can only hope she steals from the wrong person and gets what she deserves. If you happen to find yourself in this club, watch this **** closely, but watch your wallet closer, or you'll find yourself without out one! You have been forewarned!There is another girl who works at Leather and Lace on South blvd who you should stay away from, she goes by the name os Stacie, however her real name is Stasha (which is tattooed on the side of her neck). Within the last month, she has bounced from L&L North to Twin Peaks and now to L&L South. She is ghetto white trash that can talk an okay game at first, but will take your money and run.

Member #4525
04-13-08, 01:14
Went by tonite (sat) and wow, I will never be back. Girls were all over the board of course (few dogs, few hotties and a lot of middle ground) but the bouncer was a complete cock. He came over and gave me shit almost every dance I got and for once I was being good and not touching at all. Several guys in there tonite got this treatment and I wasnt the only one to leave.

No wonder there were so many empty seats in there tonite.

Member #4525
05-07-08, 21:55
Well im fairly new to the strip club extras scene i realize, but i seem to be having 0 luck anywhere. I would appreciate it if anyone could PM me and point me in the right direction... maybe its just a club selection/timing issue.

ConcordGuy
05-08-08, 19:44
Man I wish we had clubs here like we had back home, I used to live on the canadian border and the clubs right on the other side of the border were WORLD CLASS. CHarlotte for being a "World class" city sure has second class strip clubs. The Canadian clubs were full Nude alchohol allowed, on slow nights the bigger clubs would have 35-50 girls, ranging from 7 to sold 10's (of course there were dive places where the below 7 girls worked but why go there? ) And the best part were the "private dances" they bascicly have a room divided up into 20 or so booths for you to go in for the dances and if you find the right girl (which was pretty easy in those places) you could get away with just about anything. Down here you will get just as much for a 5 dollar table dance as you will in the "champagne room" makes me want to take a vacation back home to refresh my memory of how a real strip club should be.

Sorry about the non relavant post here guys just wanted to vent a little after not having much luck in the Charlotte clubs.

John Marigold
05-10-08, 06:49
Sorry about the non relavant post here guys just wanted to vent a little after not having much luck in the Charlotte clubs.

Those of us who lived in other areas understand your need to vent. Everytime I leave a Charlotte amp I need to vent. The DC amps were heaven...

Stones Fan
05-10-08, 13:17
Had a dream that I went to JC Therap Spa in Pineville. It was very clean. Had to take shower by myself. Massage was good. I dreamed the HJ was excellent! 60 for 1/2hr. 20 tip Hope to have dream again.

Trool2000
06-13-08, 10:15
Went into Crazy Horse on Indenpencence the other day, no cover before 7pm. Was about 12 girls in there, some pretty, some not so pretty. Got a great dance from a girl with a paw print tatoo on her leg.

Plenty of grindind and hand action from her, I left very happy for .2 . Check it out, the girls and people running the place are very nice and respectfull.

TR

Jimmy Johns
06-20-08, 04:05
Man I wish we had clubs here like we had back home, I used to live on the canadian border and the clubs right on the other side of the border were WORLD CLASS. CHarlotte for being a "World class" city sure has second class strip clubs. The Canadian clubs were full Nude alchohol allowed, on slow nights the bigger clubs would have 35-50 girls, ranging from 7 to sold 10's (of course there were dive places where the below 7 girls worked but why go there? ) And the best part were the "private dances" they bascicly have a room divided up into 20 or so booths for you to go in for the dances and if you find the right girl (which was pretty easy in those places) you could get away with just about anything. Down here you will get just as much for a 5 dollar table dance as you will in the "champagne room" makes me want to take a vacation back home to refresh my memory of how a real strip club should be.

Amen, brother! While I've gotten away from the strip club scene here in CLT, They are far better just about everywhere and anywhere you can think of. In Memphis at Platinum Plus (which has since been shut down for prostitution, go figure) they did their VIP room hourly, it might have "only" been about a buck and a half for an hour IIRC, and that got me a manual release from a solid 9.

Ah, memories.

Jimmy Johns
06-20-08, 04:11
Those of us who lived in other areas understand your need to vent. Everytime I leave a Charlotte amp I need to vent. The DC amps were heaven...

Ditto to what John said. SW scene in other places, even options that aren't available: In Hartford, for example, the Alpha Health and Leisure club was basically an old school brothel. It had apparently been there for ages, not sure how they stayed in business, but I consider myself lucky to have frequented it a handful (no pun) of times before they finally got shuttered. They had secured attended parking, a check-in desk, hot tubs, a lounge area where the girls (damnably hot ones, at that) lounged and chatted with prospectives, and there was no pressure at all. Once you were a member (it was a pretty stringent screening process), you got in free, came and went as you pleased, free drinks, relaxed and chatted with the girls (I think you could even smoke in the lounge, insanity!) and when you found one you liked, went to the check in desk to arrange a session in a private room, where you negotiated a tip with the girl, and you partied to your hearts content.

Bliss.

Xanbat11
07-24-08, 15:43
Does anyone know anything about the Foxy Lady between China Grove and Salisbury. Been wanting to go but can't find info about it online. I'm just wondering what the cover is, how much dances are, and what kind of girls they have. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Trool2000
08-05-08, 11:00
Guys check this place out, no cover till about 7 pm, some real hotties in there. Got a couple of dances from a gal named Angela , is tall brunette, nice ta ta's . Is 39, she is a real MILF, is hot if you like older gals. Dances are .1 on the floor, no real touching but well worth the $$$.

ScreamingSheep
08-16-08, 18:31
Does anyone know anything about the Foxy Lady between China Grove and Salisbury. Been wanting to go but can't find info about it online. I'm just wondering what the cover is, how much dances are, and what kind of girls they have. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

ThanksLong time front for the girls working in the motel behind it. Not much quality, every once in a blue moon you hear about a decent chick working there.

Fly By Nite
10-27-08, 10:16
I know there is a Winston board, but I thought I would post this for those who travel or pass through the Winston-Salem area. I recently passed through and visited a couple clubs, so of course I had to share.

First place I found was the Paper Moon. Nice place. No cover during the day. Ladies were pretty good. But prices are ridiculous. 5 for a clothed table dance. 15 for a topless table. 25 for nothing but g-string table, but it’s just an air dance, no touching at all on the floor. The dancer I talked with said there were private dances that start at. 50 for a song, but she said most dancers will give you two songs. 10 minutes of private dancing is $ and 15 min is $. 5. I hinted at there being any sort of extras with the private dances, but she never gave me any sign there was and I wasn’t about to drop. 50 for some grinding.

My next stop was Filly’s Gentleman’s Club. 10 at the door. 20 gets you a membership so that it only costs you. 5 to get in. This place was small and the tables were crowded around the walls. The girls were amazing. Young and mostly 7 to high 9s. However, the service was terrible. There were just as many dancers as guys in there that afternoon, and I was not the only one just sitting there watching. Several girls walked by me and other guys just to go talk with another girl who also wasn’t doing anything. They could have been making bank dancing for the guys there, but they were just talking or smoking or at the bar standing around. After watching two girls dance on stage (about 20 minutes), I got up and left without a girl even saying Hello, or would you like a drink. If not for the horrible service I would recommend this place because the dancers were all top notch in the looks department. But service wise, I can look at topless women on the internet and not be talked to or buy dances and save my. 10 door admission.

Anyone have any info out there on Statesville, near the 77/40 area? I pass through there as well and would appreciate any info on strip clubs or mps in the area.

Thanks!

The Raven
11-15-08, 11:19
Still the best place around - no cover during the day, decent looking girls, and good table dances. Plus you got three AMPS within walking distance!!

Rod Sterling
11-17-08, 19:32
If you are looking for real action check out Sugar Bares next time.

Fly By Nite
12-05-08, 09:25
Stopped by the Gentleman's Club yesterday afternoon. No cover which is great. Walked right in and up the bar, got a beer and the two strippers and the lady bartender made me feel right at home. Club was pretty dead, just a couple of guys. The ladies were great. Chatted with Lenoir, Essense, and Laura. Lenoir was awesome with great dances! Really knows her craft, and fun too! Lots of tattoos and piercings if you're into that sort of thing. Also Lenoir is pretty smart and well-versed, so conversation with her was not the typical stripper drama. Got a dance from Laura. She was older, and did a decent job. Essense was a small little blond. Didn't get a dance from her, but certainly will next time. Overall great experience by far!

Bob Blue
12-10-08, 23:13

ThanksI was there once and I didn't like what I saw. Girls didn't try very hard for your attention and not very friendly but several really worked on this guy sitting near me who was drunk out of his mind. I'll never go again. I feel for the guys who live in or around Salisbury who can't make it to a Charlotte club. However, I heard a rumor it's all a front for a hotel in the back where you can meet girls, so to speak. Don't take my word on that though as I have no idea if it's true or not.

ScreamingSheep
12-13-08, 22:03
Made a mistake Monday night. After the Panthers game, couldn't get in the Cabaret, the line was down the block. So we stopped by the Peaks on the way home instead of going the other direction to either the Men's Club or the Gentlemens Club. Terrible quality. Either overweight, or no tits. Most of them couldn't dance either. I remember when it was a nice little place with decent quality at good prices, no more. Won't return, would rather stand in line in the cold at the Uptown.

John Marigold
12-17-08, 16:18
Sorry, but I'm dying to ask the question: Just why are the sheep screaming? Just what are you doing to them? JM

(just joking......)

Made a mistake Monday night. After the Panthers game, couldn't get in the Cabaret, the line was down the block. So we stopped by the Peaks on the way home instead of going the other direction to either the Men's Club or the Gentlemens Club. Terrible quality. Either overweight, or no tits. Most of them couldn't dance either. I remember when it was a nice little place with decent quality at good prices, no more. Won't return, would rather stand in line in the cold at the Uptown.

The Raven
12-26-08, 11:20
Stopped by last week during the day around 2, they had a nice selection of girls. Most decent looking and friendly so I had a couple VIP dances upsatairs. The dances were good but the 'bouncer' reminded us of the no touching rule-a change since my last visit. They might be feeling the heat of LE too. Anyway did manage to get some digits for next week.

Royal742
12-31-08, 09:11
Decided to take a break from work and went by The Gentlemen's Club around lunch time. There were plenty of girls working and I had a dance from Barbie. A little older than some of the other girls but she had a pair of lungs that would not quit. I think I will start making this a weekly lunch break.

Royal742
12-31-08, 09:13
While out during the evening after a meeting I decided to stop by The Star Club in Matthews. The last time I was in there I was not impressed. Not much has changed. I had one dance which was pretty bad. After that dance and the looks of the rest of the girls I decided it was time to go home. I think this one is off my list for good.

Henry Turner
12-31-08, 09:48
Stopped in yesterday afternoon and as always had a great time. $3. 00 beer specials Mich Light, & Sam Adams.

$5. 00 16 oz. Bud

After a game of pool with jersey tough 5' blonde got a few dances from her. Always the best ($5)lap dance in charlotte, and the bonus multiple close up peeks at the shaved kitty.

Ddennistract
01-01-09, 07:13
I was at the Star Club myself. Only had one that looked decent, and she did give a good VIP dance, but other than her, it was a waste. Hadn't been there in a few years and won't be back.

Jason Todd
01-12-09, 04:07
I've been up in the Queen City a few different nights in the last month or so and found the strip club scene to be pretty dead. A few years ago it seemed like Charlotte had a thriving stripping scene and now I just found disappointment.

Am I missing some great new clubs or is the scene just really lame right now in Charlotte?

Phlmonger
03-09-09, 15:38
I found a 2009 membership card to UC in the backseat of a cab. No name or any other identifying info was on it, so it's finders keepers.

My question is. What are the benefits of a UC membership? Does it provide complimentary admission for me AND a guest? Drinks? VIP area?

I've never been there even though I stay weekly at a hotel right down the street. And do they have a decent dinner menu?

The Explorer
03-16-09, 22:14
I found a 2009 membership card to UC in the backseat of a cab. No name or any other identifying info was on it, so it's finders keepers.

My question is. What are the benefits of a UC membership? Does it provide complimentary admission for me AND a guest? Drinks? VIP area?

I've never been there even though I stay weekly at a hotel right down the street. And do they have a decent dinner menu?Been to UC several times, membership card gets you in for half the entry fee and should be .05. That's all you get for the card. Most of the girls are 6-8 some are 8-9. Good luck

Vmaxnc
03-17-09, 08:44

I've never been there even though I stay weekly at a hotel right down the street. And do they have a decent dinner menu?It's considered a private club because it doesn't sell a certain percentage of food, 51% I think. Anyone can buy a membership at the door. I've heard the food is pretty good, with some special promos like all you can eat crab legs, etc.

Whorefucker
04-06-09, 00:56
Spent a lot of time in Charlotte strip clubs in the last few months. The following is my impresson.

Paper Doll - fairly priced, average dancers, most are friendly, occassionally very good dancers. The loud tall brunette that made the place rock has moved on to other clubs. Caroline thin bleach blonde is exceptional and will make you feel very special just by her manner. Exqusit dancer well worth the table dancer and vip. Sherry is an outstanding MILF dancer that's very fun to talk too and party with. Lucious is friendly and an overall good dancer.

Gentlemen's Club - a few outstanding dancers like Nectar, small frame, pretty and has a good personality. Akira is a very good dancer, exceptional on stage, bit serious sometimes. There are many average dancers and occassionly a zero talent girl or two. Roxy is a very small framed very pretty young woman with good conversation skills and dancing ability. She is 19 but could easily pass for younger.

Gold Club - currently with $1 cover is hard to beat with drink specials. Dancer talent varies. Recently a lot of girls that were at Crazy Horse have switched to Gold. Cheryl the loud tall brunette that made Paper Doll rock sometimes works at Gold club. Molly aka Sky is a decent dancer but will quickly focus on getting the max $$$ out of the customer and little else. Darby while very unpopular with most of the other dancers and being rumored to be something of a little rip off artist has always provided me with excellent dancers and been well worth the $10 table dance. In past Gold club was very high priced on drinks.

Leather & Lace South - $5 dances but sometimes the dancer talent isn't worth $1. Last time I was in a lot of girls were dancing that shouldn't have been. Once a while a real jewel of a dancer will show up here but the talent quickly moves to the $10 dance clubs.

Leather & Lace North - $10 dancers with talent on par with LL South most of the time. I've found one decent dancer at LLN in the last year.

Twin Peaks - Had several younger 18 to 20 year olds that were pretty and fun.

Crazy Horse - Usually a very fun experience. Good varity of dancers. Some are clearly gold diggers but many are friendly and fun. Lucky is a pretty that dances well. Emily dances well but lacks a sense of humor and insecure with a little encouragement and confidense she could be an exceptionally good and fun dancer. Aubury a tall thin natural blonde is fun, easy to talk with and a great dancer. Her little brunette friend who's name I forget seems a little uptight most of the time or simply lacks a fun personality.

One dancer to avoid regardless of what club she's at is BeeBee, a large fat dirty blonde. Zero talent combined with a aggressive gold digger personalty make her someone to avoid at all costs.

Another to avoid is Jordan a cute thin brunette with occassional needle marks that's in her early 20's with a very nasty attitude if big $$$ are immediately throw at her. She's been fired from at least two clubs for serious issues.

Mdcraig
04-10-09, 13:37
They used to do a good breakfast late at night. But how hungry do you have to be to eat at a strip club?

As Chris Rock once said "Titties and Tater tots don't mix"

The Raven
04-10-09, 22:20
Went by the other day-some pretty hot chicks in there. I met one that was into massage and hope to start up a business soon. She's on the large size but still pretty hot - greek/AF. Always a decent place but unfortunely they have gotten stricker on the rules.

Captain M
04-11-09, 00:58
They used to do a good breakfast late at night. But how hungry do you have to be to eat at a strip club?

As Chris Rock once said "Titties and Tater tots don't mix"

I don't know, but The Men's Club is a five star rated restaurant. In my opinion that is all the clubs in NC are good for. You get more action on TV. At least you don't have the expensive cover, expensive drinks and stripper attitudes with lame dances in open "VIP" areas. There are the rent by the hour services. Might turn out cheaper and more satisfying.

I'd rather save my money for MB or one of my road trips to a good strip club action city or just get a rental.

Layla
04-12-09, 03:54
Paper Doll. Fairly priced, average dancers, most are friendly, occassionally very good dancers.

Leather & Lace South. $5 dances but sometimes the dancer talent isn't worth $1. Last time I was in a lot of girls were dancing that shouldn't have been. Once a while a real jewel of a dancer will show up here but the talent quickly moves to the $10 dance clubs.

Leather & Lace North. $10 dancers with talent on par with LL South most of the time. I've found one decent dancer at LLN in the last year.Last time I was in LL South it sucked. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the stage. Place has totally gone down hill and nothing like it was back in the day.

PDL, Day Shift has always been the best time. Esp when I was there.

I believe the only place to get some decent entertainment, maybe a massage at the table then breakfast after 2 am is The Men's Club.

Too bad the old Office Lounge on S Blvd is gone.

Illini333
05-10-09, 00:46
any places that have a good amount of latina dancers here?? im looking for some good places. im in south carolina now and cant find many. thanks

Layla
05-11-09, 12:51
any places that have a good amount of latina dancers here? I'm looking for some good places. I'm in south carolina now and can't find many. ThanksSouth Carolina is a large state. Which city?

The Raven
05-11-09, 21:06
For some reason the strip clubs in town suck.I've hit most of them in the last couple of weeks and never seen it this bad. Either the girls just bunch up or make a quick run by for a fast buck then gone. They have gotten stricker on the touching rules so basically know one is having fun. if anone else is having fun out there let us know. Six months ago the Uptown and the Gentlemans club was pretty fun but they are bad now too.

Reg612
05-12-09, 15:24
For some reason the strip clubs in town suck.I've hit most of them in the last couple of weeks and never seen it this bad. Either the girls just bunch up or make a quick run by for a fast buck then gone. They have gotten stricker on the touching rules so basically know one is having fun. if anone else is having fun out there let us know. Six months ago the Uptown and the Gentlemans club was pretty fun but they are bad now too.Went to club onyx a mostly black club sprinkled with a few white and latin girls it was nice they had some top notch black dancers up and there highly reccomend.

Ajax028
05-18-09, 10:05
Went to baby dolls after the race on Saturday & they had brought a few dancers in who didn't work there regularly, quite a few lookers. One said her name was Bridgett & quite hot.

Whimbly
06-15-09, 22:43
I have been to two charlotte clubs recently. I have been to Carousel 4 times in the last three months. I have only been on a friday which I must say is no the best day to go to evaluate it as a strip clubthough they do have $5 dances. crowded, but not dangerous. Hard to get to know the dancers because it is so crowded. Also harder to negotiate takeout. Very possible on other days as it is in all Charlotte clubs. Best reason to go fridays is because all drinks are $2. onyx is the creme de la creme. All the chix have bangin bodies but the drinks are pricey as are the dances.

The Raven
06-19-09, 22:17
Actually dropped by the Gold Club last Friday and had a good time-in and out. They had a few decent and friendly gals that were not up tight or begging for $$$.

Timing is everything.

Predator II
06-20-09, 03:10
I was in the area several months ago and met the girl in the pic, she said her name was Amber, working as a waitress at one of the local strip clubs. She wrote her contact info on a napkin which I lost of course. Anyway I will be passing thru again in July and was wondering if anybody had the name she was using now days and the club she is working at now?

Please PM any info, Thanks, in advance.

Predator II

Amp Insane
08-26-09, 16:47
Stopped by on my way in last week and had a few private dances.

VERY hot black girl and a few 7+ others around.

All and all a tease club but eye candy is eye candy.

Soulonfire
08-27-09, 14:27
Stopped by on my way in last week and had a few private dances.

VERY hot black girl and a few 7+ others around.

All and all a tease club but eye candy is eye candy.I have never heard of that place. Where is that club you are talking about?

Amp Insane
09-02-09, 10:37
It is on the left coming from Monroe to Matthews on 74 right before the 485 intersection.

Dummy123
10-18-09, 14:59
I haven't visited strip clubs for a long time... last year I visited gold club and gentlemen but nothing much was offered to report about. Thats the primary reason I stopped visiting local strip clubs. Does anyone have any recent experience with some extras available (may not be at the first visit)?

Thanks

Onecurious
10-19-09, 23:58
There is plenty of action at most of the clubs except Men's. It's available there also but way too expensive. The economy has taken its toll here in the Charlotte clubs. Be nice and buy the lady's some drinks and you will might be suprised by what you can get. Good luck

Lpw23
10-22-09, 16:39
I've had quite a bit of luck with charlotte clubs (crazy horse most notably) getting phone numbers/takeout.

Here's my big problem with it though. It's crazy expensive by the time you buy a few beers and pay for some dances THEN pay for anything beyond that. It's just not worth the $$.

Exrugger
10-28-09, 17:12
Went to the Paper Doll Last Thursday night after a disappointing time at the Men's Club. Most of the girls were very friendly and gave nice 2 for 1 VIP dances. One redhead was particularly pissy though. Nice body and face, forgot her name. She was flipping my buddy off while on stage. Needless to say no tips came from our side.

Ex

Rhythm Bone
11-11-09, 05:28
I have been having quite the time at L and L on Wednesday nights lately.

10 cover and Wednesdays beer is only 3 bucks. That is a nice change form typical strip club prices.

VIPs are not super private but the girls make sure you get as much fun as possible. They def give a nice grind and some will use their hands. Most allow your tongue to do a little roaming when the funbags are put in your face. And dances are only 2 for 25 which is also not too expensive.

The girls rate mostly around 7

Granted no one is getting laid but all told I am having a blast there for around 50 bucks. So I highly recommend it.

Gigabyte40
12-09-09, 21:14
A recent visitor to the Gold Club. Old Pineville Road Charlotte. Said he dreamed about going upstairs to the VIP with a very hot petite cutie. She grinded in his lap and his face. He gave her a phone number which she called.

They met a few days later at a hotel and had a very good time for $$$ three. The guy was grossed out to find she was on her period which made a bloody mess everywhere. She also snorted 3 lines of white powder which he did not care for. Surprised?

The Raven
12-21-09, 01:02
Dropped by not long ago-go food and hot chicks. The $20 table dances were too high but a few were worth it. The chicks were pretty cool.

Kraven Morehed
01-05-10, 02:35
Hey yall, coming down to QC for some fun, based off the prices I have seen in reports, I definately cannot go to QC clubs.

1. Too high

2. Can't do a casual grab

3. I don't know, but there is probably a 3.

Just for your information, I feel like I need to let yall know about MD black strip clubs:

1. 5 bone lap dances

2. Girls are hand on, so we stick to straight boxers or boxer briefs and thin pants

3. Casual touchin

4. MD v. I. P. Is not called vip, its called the boom boom room, and it costs few extra bones and a few more bones to bone

5. I shit you not, visit couthern md sometime

Since I can't hit the strip, I have to get amped up.

Happy holidays

Gun Runner
01-19-10, 00:33
Back in town again for the week and made it to Twin Peaks last night with about 7 of my buddies.. Nothing too exciting, there only about 6 girls working, ranging from 4-7. Had a decent time with two of the girls, had lots of drinks. Ended up closing out the place, VIP doesn't look like there would be much action. Not sure about any take out to be had. I did get the number of of the dancers, been trading a few txts with her, will have to see where this leads.

Anyone got any other suggestions for clubs I should try out in the area? Is there the possibility of take out in any of the clubs?

NC Transplant
01-19-10, 14:16
You may try L&L in Gastonia. I have heard that take out is possible there, though I haven't had any personal success. YYMV Overall, Gastown is your best bet.

Back in town again for the week and made it to Twin Peaks last night with about 7 of my buddies.. Nothing too exciting, there only about 6 girls working, ranging from 4-7. Had a decent time with two of the girls, had lots of drinks. Ended up closing out the place, VIP doesn't look like there would be much action. Not sure about any take out to be had. I did get the number of of the dancers, been trading a few txts with her, will have to see where this leads.

Anyone got any other suggestions for clubs I should try out in the area? Is there the possibility of take out in any of the clubs?

Gun Runner
01-21-10, 01:22
You may try L&L in Gastonia. I have heard that take out is possible there, though I haven't had any personal success. YYMV Overall, Gastown is your best bet.

Awesome... Tomorrow night is my last night in town so I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the advice.

Onecurious
01-21-10, 18:06
Back in town again for the week and made it to Twin Peaks last night with about 7 of my buddies. Nothing too exciting, there only about 6 girls working, ranging from 4-7. Had a decent time with two of the girls, had lots of drinks. Ended up closing out the place, VIP doesn't look like there would be much action. Not sure about any take out to be had. I did get the number of of the dancers, been trading a few txts with her, will have to see where this leads.

Anyone got any other suggestions for clubs I should try out in the area? Is there the possibility of take out in any of the clubs?As a frequent visitor of most clubs in the area I can tell you takeout is available at any club, any night. It really comes down to you being nice to them and the girl being comfortable with you unless you just want the sluttiest one who will go home with anyone for the right price. Even if they know you, you still probably have to bring your friend Ben Franklin with you for her as your other friends the twins, triplets Andrew Jackson probably aren't smooth enough to get it done. A combination of all of your friends is probably most likely going to be what it takes. Any of the L&L's, Crazy Horse, TeddyBears, Gentlemen's Club and Gold Club have girls that are more than willing in this economy. At Men's you will be asked for at least 5 Ben Franklins or more. Better off calling an expert for much less at that point. Happy hunting and remember, Safety first gentlemen!

The Raven
01-23-10, 15:32
As a frequent visitor of most clubs in the area I can tell you takeout is available at any club, any night. It really comes down to you being nice to them and the girl being comfortable with you unless you just want the sluttiest one who will go home with anyone for the right price. Even if they know you, you still probably have to bring your friend Ben Franklin with you for her as your other friends the twins, triplets Andrew Jackson probably aren't smooth enough to get it done. A combination of all of your friends is probably most likely going to be what it takes. Any of the L&L's, Crazy Horse, TeddyBears, Gentlemen's Club and Gold Club have girls that are more than willing in this economy. At Men's you will be asked for at least 5 Ben Franklins or more. Better off calling an expert for much less at that point. Happy hunting and remember, Safety first gentlemen!I have to agree-I have numbers from Twin Peaks and Gold, both will meet for 1.5 and they can get room discounts. The bad thing is they will text and call you at crazy times of the day and night!

Whimbly
01-25-10, 22:52
I have never been to a white strip club but take out in strip clubs aka the indoor stroll is alive and well in qc and all of nc. I would estimate 65% up for it.

Kraven - for that kind of action you have to hit sc(columbia) or triad, nc But to be honest there are lots good lookin women in Charlotte so I would not feel the need to travel. There is supposed to be a place just over the border but you probably have to talk to a dancer to find out where

Gun Runner
02-06-10, 05:49
Hello All;

sorry for the late reply, left town and came back to a busy office. So on my final night in town I took a couple of guys from the office to L&L. Not a bad club, girls were better looking in my opinion. But the best looking one was probably our waitress (which I had dance for me for $40). All in all it was a pretty good night, no hint of any take out from any of the dancers that I had dance for me (about a dozen of them). Watched a couple dudes get bounced outta here for touching too much.

Went outside for a smoke and watched on of the girls that danced for me get into a car with another girl. About 5 mins later I see them come out of the car, Cheech and Chong style, both tipping back a bottle of Jack or something. the blonde girl takes two steps and BLAMO she falls flat on her face. Tried to help her up but she bounced back up and ran back into the place because she was next up on stage! ehehehehe Funniest damn thing i've seen in a long time.

Again, thanks to everyone for the suggests. Be back in a month to try it all out again... Maybe this time I'll savethe 2 bills and call a pro...

Gun Runner
02-08-10, 02:04
I have never been to a white strip club but take out in strip clubs aka the indoor stroll is alive and well in qc and all of nc. I would estimate 65% up for it.

Kraven - for that kind of action you have to hit sc(columbia) or triad, nc But to be honest there are lots good lookin women in Charlotte so I would not feel the need to travel. There is supposed to be a place just over the border but you probably have to talk to a dancer to find out where

Ok, I'll bite.. What is a QC strip club? And what is a White Strip Club (All white girls? or is this a club you show up with a white sheet :-) ? )

Member #6056
02-08-10, 08:31
Ok, I'll bite.. What is a QC strip club? And what is a White Strip Club (All white girls? or is this a club you show up with a white sheet :-) ? )

QC is short for "Queen City", a nickname for Charlotte, NC.

Gun Runner
02-08-10, 21:56
QC is short for "Queen City", a nickname for Charlotte, NC.

Right on, thanks for the heads up!

Zapit
02-11-10, 19:26
I've been to Paperdoll lounge in the past and it was fantastic. A friend of mine was in town and we decided to stop by, it was early (5pm) and bad weather. Well, the only part of the club that was open was the first stage, everything past the bar was closed until 9? Maybe 8.

Anyway, the girls weren't that great looking. A couple of them were ok, but there was a latina chick that had a fantastic body, real nice also. I was talked into the vip dance which is nowhere near worth the money. Don't get me wrong she was working what she could through the jeans, but still way overpriced. My friend and I asked different girls about takeout and his girl said sure and gave him here number. She did mention that you have to get a VIP to get that option. Mine said she didn't do that but she knows other girls there definitely do. I think the VIP was $160 which is way overpriced.

Onecurious
02-14-10, 03:37
Visited the Gold Club tonight as I figured it might be a good night to go since most places were probably dead and the girls would need money after not seeing much last night even if they worked. There were not as many girls as I would've thought (probably 15-20 but have seen 35-40 on nights there before) but there were enough cute ones so who am I to complain. As with every club takeout was/is definitely available. After a few drinks/shots and some small talk I ended up getting one to leave early for $ and a half. Sorry guys but I won't kiss and tell on which girl it was bc I might partake again. But there are several there that will. Till the next time remember. Safety first.

Member #4525
03-01-10, 01:02
Went by earlier this weekend and they have a ton of talent it seems. Saw 2 that caught my eye in particular, one named Kate and the other was russian but forgot her name. Anyone know if they do takeout? Thanks.

Gigabyte40
03-03-10, 21:55
Went by earlier this weekend and they have a ton of talent it seems. Saw 2 that caught my eye in particular, one named Kate and the other was russian but forgot her name. Anyone know if they do takeout? Thanks.They certainly do.

Gun Runner
03-05-10, 04:29
Decided togive L&L university on Tryon a shot tonight. Drove past Twin Peaks and the parking lot was jam packed didn't feel like dealing with a crowd in that small place. Pulled into L&L and the lot was about 3/4 full. Paid the $10 cover, picked up 4 buckets of beer and grabbed a table.

About 8 girls working, 4 of them with guys that I believe are their BFs or something. Ended up getting a couple of dances from Angel, a tall short hair blonde with lots of tats and piercings. Dance was ok, nothing great.

Ended up closing the bar drinking a couple of more buckets of beer. Been a bum trip this time, nothing to write home about.

Don Mack
03-06-10, 07:57
Hey fellas!

Me and my 2 cousins are coming to Charlotte from Atlanta this weekend and I would like to know where are the strip clubs with majority ebony women dancing.

Also wheres the most high mileage strip clubs at? Any info would be great.

Gigabyte40
03-07-10, 17:59
Hey fellas!

Me and my 2 cousins are coming to Charlotte from Atlanta this weekend and I would like to know where are the strip clubs with majority ebony women dancing.

Also wheres the most high mileage strip clubs at? Any info would be great.You should visit these clubs in this order:

In Charlotte:

1) Gold Club - Old Pineville Rd - go after 9pm - very high mileage here.

2) Club Onyx - Old Pineville - it is stricly black, both women and customers.

3) PaperDoll Lounge - Wilkinson Blvd

4) Club Nikki - Little Rock Rd - you wanted ebony, that's one, but its very small with a rough crowd - (but you might like it rough....I don't.) If you dress like a thug you will fit right in.

Onecurious
03-07-10, 20:09
Try the Gold Club next time you are in town. Great place and on the right nights (like this past Friday) they will have 30 girls working (23 on Sat I believe). Good drink prices ($4. 50/beer) and some pretty girls. Not all of them are lookers but you definitely have some that are. Also, takeout is definitely available usually for 1. 5 to 2 with the right ones. They won't come out and freely "advertise" such but with first hand experience multiple times I know it's possible.

Good luck on your next visit.

Don Mack
03-09-10, 18:39
You should visit these clubs in this order:

In Charlotte:

1) Gold Club - Old Pineville Rd - go after 9pm - very high mileage here.

2) Club Onyx - Old Pineville - it is stricly black, both women and customers.

3) PaperDoll Lounge - Wilkinson Blvd

4) Club Nikki - Little Rock Rd - you wanted ebony, that's one, but its very small with a rough crowd - (but you might like it rough....I don't.) If you dress like a thug you will fit right in.Thanks gigabyte and all others who helped me out with info. I'm glad i jumped on the board and asked. I went to all of the clubs that gigabyte40 mentioned except the Paperdoll Lounge. I gotta visit this city again soon.

And fellas don't worry. I refuse to bite the bait of Popper2's useless comments. It just goes to show you that anyone can be though and say dumb shit behind a computer desk. I shake my head at ignorance like that. Shout out to the real Charlotte guys that like to have fun.

Member #4434
03-11-10, 01:30
Thanks gigabyte and all others who helped me out with info. I'm glad i jumped on the board and asked. I went to all of the clubs that gigabyte40 mentioned except the Paperdoll Lounge. I gotta visit this city again soon.

And fellas don't worry. I refuse to bite the bait of Popper2's useless comments. It just goes to show you that anyone can be though and say dumb shit behind a computer desk. I shake my head at ignorance like that. Shout out to the real Charlotte guys that like to have fun.I want to offer my appologies as well, first because I couldn't help with with any info. I just don't hit the strip clubs in Charlotte. As for the other guy, all of us in the queen city don't share his views! Just remember what Mrs. Gump told Forrest," stupid is ,as stupid does "!

Member #4740
03-17-10, 11:03
thanks for the heads up! I'll be back out there in July, hoping CLT won't be like a sweaty armpit like it is out in Houston around that time of year! heheheheMaybe not quite as bad as Houston, but it will be hot and humid.

I can almost guarantee it.

Admin
03-18-10, 00:32
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Popper2, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

In addition, Popper2 has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Jackson

Cmpatlkn
03-18-10, 08:52
Greetings Everyone,

In addition, Popper2 has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

JacksonThanks Jackson! And not a moment too soon.

The eradication of this nuisance is much appreciated.

Dmantoo
04-09-10, 00:10
So I dont usually go to strip clubs but ad in CL got my curiosity up anybody gone yet?

Onecurious
04-09-10, 17:45
So I dont usually go to strip clubs but ad in CL got my curiosity up anybody gone yet?I haven't been myself. Not in the best area off Freedom drive. I'm curious to know the demographics there as the owner is white (He was at Gold Club trying to recruit girls) but Freedom Drive is a predominately black part Charlotte as far as I know. I only do white but have been to Niki's (black) and had fun. Let me know.

Safety First,

CuriousOne

Screwtape
07-01-10, 02:03
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the area and was wondering a few things about the clubs here.

Which clubs have the best looking dancers? Where can I expect the best VIP treatment? Which clubs should I avoid? The usual stuff.

Gathering from the board, I see takeout is common. But it feels like the layout of talent changes back and forth, so what's the current feel?

Thanks in advance.

NC Transplant
07-01-10, 07:35
Does anybody smell bacon frying in here?

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the area and was wondering a few things about the clubs here.

Which clubs have the best looking dancers? Where can I expect the best VIP treatment? Which clubs should I avoid? The usual stuff.

Gathering from the board, I see takeout is common. But it feels like the layout of talent changes back and forth, so what's the current feel?

Thanks in advance.

Gibblet35
07-16-10, 16:06
So fellas took one for the team last night.

Star Club- In hopes of a good night I came here hoping things had made a turn around from the pit of dispair it has been. Unfortunately it has only gotten worse. NOTHING going on here not girl was above a 6 and the 1 girl that was a 6 had a tatto if a man with a gun in his mouth blowing his brains out (seriously). When I ask one of the other 3 (thats right only 4 girls working) dancers working she said "shes had it hard" dont know what that means but whatever it was lead her to get that tat...wow

Crazy Horse- was better but I hate coming home smelling like sweaty stripper...lol. WITH the bacon frying on this thread you can PM me for details

Screwtape
07-21-10, 00:22
Hi,

I'm new to the area, as I said before, and I was just looking for some pointers. I'm not LEO but apparently I've implied such in my last post here. So, I'd like to clarify my query. I'm simply looking for a good club to go to where my money won't be wasted. I'm not LE. I'm a 25 year old guy that works at a bookstore and I don't have the money to waste at a bad establishment. I'm not looking for any incriminating info, just a simple 'don't go here' or 'go here'.

I understand the atmosphere here much better than before (especially after the reaction to that last post). Details not necessary, but I'm still interested in which clubs are worth my time and which aren't.

I'm still a newbie, so, if I'm saying something wrong, please let me know, I'll rephrase. Sorry for the scare. Seriously. No offense intended.

Wonderweiss
07-22-10, 01:07
What type of clubs/girls are you into. Do you like shacks or nice clubs? Do you prefer black girls, white girls, ugly girls, fat girls?. Those are the type of questions to ask. But to be honest your best bet is the Ultimate Strip Club List http://www.tuscl.net/ I mean, you can read users reviews there which are updated pretty regularly for the Charlotte area and post your own review here. That way, you can get your post count up, the guys in the board will check it out, confirm, and you will be a trusted member, somewhat.

Hi,

I'm new to the area, as I said before, and I was just looking for some pointers. I'm not LEO but apparently I've implied such in my last post here. So, I'd like to clarify my query. I'm simply looking for a good club to go to where my money won't be wasted. I'm not LE. I'm a 25 year old guy that works at a bookstore and I don't have the money to waste at a bad establishment. I'm not looking for any incriminating info, just a simple 'don't go here' or 'go here'.

I understand the atmosphere here much better than before (especially after the reaction to that last post). Details not necessary, but I'm still interested in which clubs are worth my time and which aren't.

I'm still a newbie, so, if I'm saying something wrong, please let me know, I'll rephrase. Sorry for the scare. Seriously. No offense intended.

ConcordGuy
07-27-10, 12:07
Does anybody smell bacon frying in here?

The guys not asking for any details, come on you know LE in Charlotte would rather go hang out in the clubs themselves rather than hear it second hand here

Gibblet35
07-29-10, 17:21
If you havent been its worth the drive.

Just make sure you go during the evening shift.

The Raven
07-29-10, 17:57
This place used to be decent but I got more play at the Mens Club. Maybe my selection was wrong- both were fairly new.

Gigabyte40
08-01-10, 12:04
I'm posting this in the Charlotte section as an alternative to Charlotte clubs.

The selection and quality of girls at Leather&Lace in Gastonia has been very good lately. It seems like the young hotties move around from club to club. There hasn't been much to see at Gold Club in Charlotte, it's worth the drive to Gastonia instead. After 9pm and later in the week is better. Takeout can be done once you get to know a girl and she trusts you. If you just go in one time and start asking for takeout she will think you are LEO.

Table dances are only $5, this is a cheap way to find the one you like. VIPs are $20, but the VIP area is just a box with a couch in it.

Bobbyj29
08-02-10, 23:54
Sup fellas. Was visiting your fair city on business and was looking for some R&R. After working hard all week, I passed by this spot on accident on the way to get something to eat and said to hell with it and I tried it out. So glad I did. Never before have I gotten so much mileage out of a $5 lap dance! How these girls make any money is beyond me, but I'll definitely keep supporting it.

Nice little (and I do mean little) spot with some relatively cheap drinks. Patrons there were a little strange as no one was tipping whatever girl happened to be on stage for some reason. So when I stepped up with a Washington to slide under the garter, I got way more mileage than I was used too. Got my first few dances from Mercedes. She's a tall drink of water with blonde (I think) hair and some A-cups, but her grinding had me hard each time she touched me. Wasn't pushy and definitely enjoyed the time together. Got a couple more dances from various ladies who's names I don't recall, but that's probably because they kept trying to hustle me towards VIP. Speaking of which, the VIP section has absolutely no privacy and is literally just a sectional couch next to the main area. The ladies kept promising that more touching and etc can go on during a dance there, but I'm always wary with audience viewing us.

Take out was definitely on the menu (probably cause the ladies make so little doing $5 dances) and offered by several ladies (SM can PM for details on ladies I hit up over the next couple of days) and made this diamond in the rough that much more valuable. The only downside of this club is the overly aggressive bouncer who came over to tell me to keep my hands to myself when they were just holding the lady's thighs up as she did here thing. Kinda pissed me off and put me in a mood cause I got reprimanded for not even trying something. But overall, definitely the best value I've come across in very long time.

Gibblet35
08-03-10, 19:02
Hit up the gentlemens club on Monday night and it was well worth it. Only about 7 girls dancing but the place was pretty slow so I got lots of attention and cheap dances. The girls ranged from 6-9s which I was throughly surprised by. One girl was brand new and couldnt dance a lick but she had an amazing body!!! No real extras to be had here as the VIP is WIDE open for all to see and you can get some pretty good mileage from table dances if you dont act like a sex crazed idiot! Didnt ask about takeout but I think with the right girl you could get it. All in all a good night.

Gibblet35
08-08-10, 18:33
I've been on a strip club bender lately...

I hit the Mens Club last night (sat) around 2am... and all I can say is HOLY SHIT! Ive been to the Mens Club before but last night was INSANE there were about 25 girls working and the majority were 7s and up. Being so late they were quite busy so I was only ablt to get 2 dances. One was a tall blonde with C bolt ons and the most amazing body Ive seen on a dancer. The other was a tall burnette and both dance were VERY good. Lots of grinding and discrete two touching, so they were worth the 20$ price tag. Even though this is the most expensive club in Charlotte if they continue to have the eye candy and mileage I had last night, I will make this my new party spots.

As for takeout, none was offered and I didnt inquire either.

Bobbyj29
10-11-10, 17:41
Went to a couple of the Mal clubs on a mid-week bender. Made my first was out to Rock Hill for the newly (at least to me) renamed Crazy Horse. Won't waste to many words on this spot except to say don't make the trip if you're not in the area. It may be the only place in town to get a nude dance, but the quality of the ladies is so low that the extra view isn't worth it. And I'm not big on BYOB when all of the liquor stores close before 9. That means I need to be pre-planning my strip club forays and I'm more of a spur of the moment kinda guy.

Next thurs night around 7 hit up the Gold Club. Good average 6-7 quality with a few 8+ running around. Still not sold on this whole open VIP concept and kinda got upset that all the ladies were pushing it pretty hard. Left there after a couple of table dances and headed over to my new Charlotte fav, Leather and Lace South. Apparently Monday nights (my last couple of visits) is where they try out the new talent. Thurs was decidedly better quality. About 12-15 ladies working. Most were hard to differentiate from each other as they are pretty much cookie-cutter versions of each other.110lbs, A or B cups and a lower back tattoo. If you're in to the little blonde / brunette spinner type, then you'll love this spot. I spent quite a bit of time with a thicker lady named Sadie (or maybe Mercedes) who has some absolutely amazing tits. Pretty rare amongst the white girls there. What kept me coming back to her though was something all the other girls could do to learn. She went out of her way to play into the fantasy and make me believe that she wanted nothing more in the world than to dance for me. Unlike some of her other coworkers who merely came up and asked if I wanted a dance, she came and sat in my lap for a song, letting her hands roam and getting me all worked up so that by the time the next song was playing I was begging her for a dance. Believe me guys, this lady knows how to work you and you'll be glad for it.

Also tried to get up with this other little spinner named Isis. Went to tip her during her stage performance and she pushed me back down into the chair, leaned off the stage to set her head in my lap and starting purring on the boys. Right then, I knew I had to have a few dances, but as soon as she stepped off the stage, another guy snatched her up for VIP and I sat around patiently waiting. For 8 songs I waited. Went to the restroom and bouncer mentioned that he'd bought 5 more VIP dances so I decided to call it night instead. Hopefully I'll run into her on my next trip.

Only downside there was a girl with butterfly tattoo on her back. Mechanical dance, no conversation after and overall not sexy at all. Still love this place and the five dollar dances though. A see-note goes further here than you'd believe. Happy trails fellas.

Bobbyj29
10-11-10, 17:42
Went to a couple of the Mal clubs on a mid-week bender. Made my first was out to Rock Hill for the newly (at least to me) renamed Crazy Horse. Won't waste to many words on this spot except to say don't make the trip if you're not in the area. It may be the only place in town to get a nude dance, but the quality of the ladies is so low that the extra view isn't worth it. And I'm not big on BYOB when all of the liquor stores close before 9. That means I need to be pre-planning my strip club forays and I'm more of a spur of the moment kinda guy.

Also tried to get up with this other little spinner named Isis. Went to tip her during her stage performance and she pushed me back down into the chair, leaned off the stage to set her head in my lap and starting purring on the boys. Right then, I knew I had to have a few dances, but as soon as she stepped off the stage, another guy snatched her up for VIP and I sat around patiently waiting. For 8 songs I waited. Went to the restroom and bouncer mentioned that he'd bought 5 more VIP dances so I decided to call it night instead. Hopefully I'll run into her on my next trip.

Only downside there was a girl with butterfly tattoo on her back. Mechanical dance, no conversation after and overall not sexy at all. Still love this place and the five dollar dances though. A see-note goes further here than you'd believe.

Happy trails fellas.

Bangingu
10-20-10, 11:44
Whats a daddy too do, Son comes home an him an his friends want to go to some strip clubs Thursday nite. Being the smart one told them I would be the DD.

So I need some help were to take these young men. Where should I take them, if I was still living in faytteville, nc I would know where to go but in CHAR I' lost.

Wonderweiss
10-20-10, 15:44
Whats a daddy too do, Son comes home an him an his friends want to go to some strip clubs Thursday nite. Being the smart one told them I would be the DD.

So I need some help were to take these young men. Where should I take them, if I was still living in faytteville, nc I would know where to go but in CHAR I' lost. I would say either the Crazy Horse or Club Onyx. That's where us young people go when we go in groups.

Onecurious
10-20-10, 19:45

So I need some help were to take these young men. Where should I take them, if I was still living in faytteville, nc I would know where to go but in CHAR I' lost. Bangingu,

I guess it depends on what your son and his friends are looking for. I visit most strip clubs in the area and here is a brief summary. My preference is too certain MAL Clubs as they seem to provide the best value and variety. Not sure if you have anyone not of age but not sure under 21 can get into Men's club or Uptown. They can to any MAL club but will have to wear a florescent shirt provided by club.

Gentlemens Club. MAL Club where selection should be ok. Some 8's with most 5-7's depending on your particular taste. Drinks are so-so priced $5.75 for beer, 10.50 for most liquor and the girls will ask for drinks. Floor dances ($10) vary from girl to girl but most are ok with some touching allowed. VIP ($25) can be better with the right girl but everything pretty much out in the open so no extras avail inhouse.

Men's Club. Probably has the best looking selection of girls but dances are for the most part horrible at $20 each and your drinks are going to cost alot more ($7.50 for beer, $12-16 for liquor) than other clubs in charlotte. I go there to eat and leave to go get most of my dances elsewhere. Girls will quote takeout high around 5 Benjamins but if you dabble with the powder it can be found for less. (I don't do / have powder but have heard from other sources its a dealmaker)

Uptown Cabreret. Nice selection of girls when I've gone but I really do not go enough to give an accurate report. Personally, I've never had a good dance or takeout from there when I did go.

Gold Club. Girls vary from night to night but on the right nights it's really good. Good shot to get a decent dance from most girls working and club layout is more private than other clubs in charlotte. Drinks are $4.50 for beer and most liquor drinks are $6.75. $10 dances and $30 VIP. Bouncers are pretty cool as long as you arent offending the girls and VIP is seperate from floor level unlike most Charlotte clubs. This would be my 1st choice if taking friends out that were visiting. Takeout is available with certain girls.

Leather & Lace South Blvd. This is the only L&L club I would consider. Most of the time they have decent looking girls and drink prices similar to Gentlemens & Gold Club. They usually have daily specials during the week. $5 floor dances and not sure but I think $20 VIP. I have gotten some ok dances but bouncer is very attentive and doesn't like you to even put your hand on their hips and the VIP has no privacy whatsoever. Takeout is available if that's what they are looking for.

The others are Crazy Horse, Paperdoll, and Babydolls.

*Side note on Gold and Babydolls. They both just had manager changes so you never know if its going to change or not. I wouldn't have gone to Babydolls before but the Manager from Gold just got transferred there and he usually gets good looking girls to work for him. Gold Club might have a transition period and / or different prices.

Hope this helps. Onecurious

Bangingu
10-21-10, 10:48
Just want to Thanks ever one that gave me advice on what Strip club to take these young men to. Looking for a great night with these young men.

Shazz
11-14-10, 21:18
[QUOTE=Gibblet35; 1025352]So fellas took one for the team last night.

Star Club- In hopes of a good night I came here hoping things had made a turn around from the pit of dispair it has been. Unfortunately it has only gotten worse. NOTHING going on here not girl was above a 6 and the 1 girl that was a 6 had a tatto if a man with a gun in his mouth blowing his brains out (seriously). When I ask one of the other 3 (thats right only 4 girls working) dancers working she said "she's had it hard" don't know what that means but whatever it was lead her to get that tat. Wow.

Looks like the building is being remodeled and there is a new name on the roof. Tassels or something like that.

Maybe the talent will improve.

Bangingu
11-15-10, 11:51
So fellas took one for the team last night.

Star Club- In hopes of a good night I came here hoping things had made a turn around from the pit of dispair it has been. Unfortunately it has only gotten worse. NOTHING going on here not girl was above a 6 and the 1 girl that was a 6 had a tatto if a man with a gun in his mouth blowing his brains out (seriously). When I ask one of the other 3 (thats right only 4 girls working) dancers working she said "she's had it hard" don't know what that means but whatever it was lead her to get that tat. Wow.

Looks like the building is being remodeled and there is a new name on the roof. Tassels or something like that.

Maybe the talent will improve. I have notiece that the Club has changed names to Tassels. I'm with you on hopping the talent improves with new name. Last time I went all the dancer where on the 6 scale. DRANK my beer an decide to call it a night was hopping for some take out but decide on going home alone. Lets pray it gets better.

The Raven
11-15-10, 20:43
They have a new stock of dancers-pretty decent=7-9s. There's a little Thai girl named Sofia that's fun and pretty hot. No outside offers but didn't really try.

Gumdoor
12-01-10, 21:19
I have notiece that the Club has changed names to Tassels. I'm with you on hopping the talent improves with new name. Last time I went all the dancer where on the 6 scale. DRANK my beer an decide to call it a night was hopping for some take out but decide on going home alone. Lets pray it gets better.I think that's an MAL club. One of the dancers at Twin Peaks was telling me about a new club in Matthews, and I'm pretty sure this is it. She told me it had a private VIP room. I asked how they could do that legally and she said it was because technically it is not a strip club. Not sure what she meant. Maybe the girls wear pasties or something.

The private VIP sounds intriguing. On the other hand, it might be a club where you pay more and don't see as much as other clubs. I'm going to check it out when I get some free time.

Onecurious
12-02-10, 14:09
I think that's an MAL club. One of the dancers at Twin Peaks was telling me about a new club in Matthews, and I'm pretty sure this is it. She told me it had a private VIP room. I asked how they could do that legally and she said it was because technically it is not a strip club. Not sure what she meant. Maybe the girls wear pasties or something.

The private VIP sounds intriguing. On the other hand, it might be a club where you pay more and don't see as much as other clubs. I'm going to check it out when I get some free time. It is definitely an MAL club. I'm pretty sure the daytime manager at Twins Peaks is going to be the new manager there. I haven't been so I can't tell you anything else about the private VIP rooms, girls, etc. I heard the place is small but that doesn't mean it can't be good. I might take a stab and report if I'm in the area.

Member #4398
12-03-10, 10:40
Went to Stilettos (formerly Teasers) in Statesville late on a Friday night back in November. The place was almost empty, except for maybe 10 girls, generally very pleasant on the eyes. I was alone at the stage, with my stack of 1's. The club is top-less.

I opted for a 2-for-1 private dance, I think $30. I was provided with pretty standard non-contact service. I then got the sales pitch for a VIP dance or a private room dance. I refused but later except the private room 4-song dance when the price was lowered to $75. It was billed as an area that allowed the dancer "more freedom" because she was not monitored by a bouncer. And that description was accurate. I was offered additional contact, at a price, and I paid that price. In fact my little head took over, and money flew out of my wallet. And the money was not for that much, more than an air dance but not that much more. I have no idea if more could have been provided if I asked for it.

ConcordGuy
12-05-10, 18:09
I think that's an MAL club. One of the dancers at Twin Peaks was telling me about a new club in Matthews, and I'm pretty sure this is it. She told me it had a private VIP room. I asked how they could do that legally and she said it was because technically it is not a strip club. Not sure what she meant. Maybe the girls wear pasties or something.

The private VIP sounds intriguing. On the other hand, it might be a club where you pay more and don't see as much as other clubs. I'm going to check it out when I get some free time. Maybe it's not a strip club but a "go go bar" like Nicoles or 2nd breath? I think the main difference is they don't sell alcohol (BYOB) but this is just a guess by me, I don't know anything for sure about this place, but I do know thats how nicoles gets around not being a strip club and being able to have the private rooms

NC Transplant
12-05-10, 20:00
I know the club in Rock Hill has done that, but I didn't realize that was also a loophole in NC.

Maybe it's not a strip club but a "go go bar" like Nicoles or 2nd breath? I think the main difference is they don't sell alcohol (BYOB) but this is just a guess by me, I don't know anything for sure about this place, but I do know thats how nicoles gets around not being a strip club and being able to have the private rooms

The Raven
01-06-11, 00:02
Hit these clubs over the holidays and had a great time. Both places were hands on and digits we taken at both. No asshole managers hasslling the customers or the girls.

NC Transplant
01-06-11, 10:24
I hear both of those places have some damn fine looking women too!

Hit these clubs over the holidays and had a great time. Both places were hands on and digits we taken at both. No asshole managers hasslling the customers or the girls.

ConcordGuy
01-06-11, 12:08
I know the club in Rock Hill has done that, but I didn't realize that was also a loophole in NC.If your talking about Emersons in rock hill Nicoles and 2nd breath are not quite the same. Emersons is still a strip club part of the MAL circuit I believe, but Nicoles and 2nd breath are not really "strip clubs" in the traditional sense in that they don't have a stage and the girls just walk around and don't dance for everyone. I have only been to 2nd breath 1 time a long time ago because the quality of girls was better at Nicoles (it's been along time so that might have changed) but been to Nicoles a few times, at Nicoles they have a seperate "lap dance" area where you can get 5 dollar lap dances (YMMV and tipping can effect milage) that is in addition to the private rooms they have which run 60 dollars for 30 minutes (plus tips again YMMV SM can PM for details)

Ibevil
01-09-11, 03:41
This is the shadiest club I have ever been in. A group of 4 people I was with were attempted to be ripped off for over 11,000 dollars. In less than 30 minutes inside this club. I worked for and managed a club for the largest chain in this industry for over 2 years and this is a club that will rip you off! We would have. Easily spent a few thousand dollars in a couple hours but. F this club and the management team! Shady thieves! Spend your money somewhere else!

I have been a member on this sight for insight and info for several years and this is my first post simply to warn everyone of a club that gives this industry a bad name! Thieves, ripoff, classless management team!

Your money is better spent setting it on fire and watching it burn! Total bullshit establishment! What a way to bust my posting cherry on here! It took me almost 5 years to have a reason to post instead of read the forum. But as fellow enthusiasts of this hobby you need to know this information! UPTOWN CABARET. Is the shadiest club I have been in so far. This is after 21 years of strip club knowledge and over 100 clubs visited across the United States and Amsterdam. Yes I am a newbie to posting on this site, but not to this hobby in any aspect! You have been warned and its too bad because the ladies in the club were Beautiful! But the risk is not worth the reward my friends!

Member #4434
01-09-11, 12:11
This is the shadiest club I have ever been in. A group of 4 people I was with were attempted to be ripped off for over 11, 000 dollars. In less than 30 minutes inside this club. I worked for and managed a club for the largest chain in this industry for over 2 years and this is a club that will rip you off! We would have. Easily spent a few thousand dollars in a couple hours but. F this club and the management team! Shady thieves! Spend your money somewhere else!

I have been a member on this sight for insight and info for several years and this is my first post simply to warn everyone of a club that gives this industry a bad name! Thieves, ripoff, classless management team!

Your money is better spent setting it on fire and watching it burn! Total bullshit establishment! What a way to bust my posting cherry on here! It took me almost 5 years to have a reason to post instead of read the forum. But as fellow enthusiasts of this hobby you need to know this information! UPTOWN CABARET. Is the shadiest club I have been in so far. This is after 21 years of strip club knowledge and over 100 clubs visited across the United States and Amsterdam. Yes I am a newbie to posting on this site, but not to this hobby in any aspect! You have been warned and its too bad because the ladies in the club were Beautiful! But the risk is not worth the reward my friends! A little detail on what kind of scam they tried to run on you would be nice. It might help others avoid the same trap.

Member #4525
01-09-11, 13:40
A little detail on what kind of scam they tried to run on you would be nice. It might help others avoid the same trap.Esp since alot of us have been going to the uptown for years with absolutely no issues at all.

ConcordGuy
01-09-11, 13:52
A little detail on what kind of scam they tried to run on you would be nice. It might help others avoid the same trap.I wonder if he got the old Champaign scam? Not sure how they do it at uptown cabaret (I have avoided that place mainly because of the location, too close to downtown for me) but if your not familiar with the champaign scam, if you are with a dancer either getting private dances table dances whatever, and you let her order a bottle of champaign, that bottle could cost you much more than you think. I'm most clubs a bottle of champaign not only gets you whats in the bottle but it sort of gets you the girls until the bottle is gone, different clubs charge differently, the clubs back home across the canadian border used to charge 300-600 a bottle, I heard about a guy who went to scores in NY the guy told them beforehand he had liek a 5k limit but they went ahead and they charged him 5, 000 a bottle (unknown to him until he got his final bill) the guy thought he was being nice and spent like 2 grand on the girl then they handed him a 12, 000 dollar bill (which they also swiped his card three times so his actual bill on his statement ws 28k! 8 k for the club, x3 + a 4 grand "gratutity" they added without asking him.

You can easily find many stories just by googling the topic, they happen all the time, scores is a frequent offender, but you see stories from all over, here's one from Florida (guy told the club he had a $600 limit they charged 53, 000 on his card) :

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/10/29/State/Father_disputes_son_s.shtml

Yes these guys should pay a little more attention but charging 1000's of dollars for cheap champaign is rediculous, I read an article where a manager of scores said they regularly charge 300 dollars just for a bottle of Jack Daniels that you can get for less than 20 anywhere else. PLus the one I saw about scores they said the guy charged 7, 000 in lap dances at 20 dollars a pop, is anyones lap that big? 7, 000 at 20 bucks a pop is 350 dances, at an average of 3 minutes a song the guy would have had to be there 17 hours straight doing nothing but getting a lap dance even doing 2 ata time he would have to be there for over 8 hours straight no breaks just 8. 5 hours of lapdances. And that scores story was one of the smaller ones, I also found one where a guy was handed a 241k bill at the end of the night (thats not a typo that almost a quarter of a million dollar bill) Hell you give them that kind of money you should own the damn place!

Now I'm not saying that guys need babaysitters and we should somehow protect them from strip clubs, but lets be real, no one should be charged 28k or hell 53k or even worse 241k just for hanging out ina strip club for a few hours, no matter what they drink / touch. Yeah a few grand maybe but tens of thousands of dollars? Hell no.

ConcordGuy
01-09-11, 13:54
Esp since alot of us have been going to the uptown for years with absolutely no issues at all.These scams only happen to guys they target as "high rollers," or easy marks, mainly because most of us if this happened our cards would decline the charges. Clubs have to know who they can target for this stuff to make it worth their time, of course thats if this is what happened to him and he is not just BS'ing because he got stiffed by a dancer

NC Transplant
01-09-11, 19:47
$11k seems like a lot of money to be carrying around at a strip club? Sorry if I am a skeptic, but nobody I have ever knew carries around that kind of cash.

This is the shadiest club I have ever been in. A group of 4 people I was with were attempted to be ripped off for over 11, 000 dollars. In less than 30 minutes inside this club. I worked for and managed a club for the largest chain in this industry for over 2 years and this is a club that will rip you off! We would have. Easily spent a few thousand dollars in a couple hours but. F this club and the management team! Shady thieves! Spend your money somewhere else!

Your money is better spent setting it on fire and watching it burn! Total bullshit establishment! What a way to bust my posting cherry on here! It took me almost 5 years to have a reason to post instead of read the forum. But as fellow enthusiasts of this hobby you need to know this information! UPTOWN CABARET. Is the shadiest club I have been in so far. This is after 21 years of strip club knowledge and over 100 clubs visited across the United States and Amsterdam. Yes I am a newbie to posting on this site, but not to this hobby in any aspect! You have been warned and its too bad because the ladies in the club were Beautiful! But the risk is not worth the reward my friends!

NC Transplant
01-09-11, 19:50
I would think a charge like that would be EASY to dispute with your bank and I am sure those places wouldn't want the wrath of the attorney general on them?

I wonder if he got the old Champaign scam? Not sure how they do it at uptown cabaret (I have avoided that place mainly because of the location, too close to downtown for me) but if your not familiar with the champaign scam, if you are with a dancer either getting private dances table dances whatever, and you let her order a bottle of champaign, that bottle could cost you much more than you think. I'm most clubs a bottle of champaign not only gets you whats in the bottle but it sort of gets you the girls until the bottle is gone, different clubs charge differently, the clubs back home across the canadian border used to charge 300-600 a bottle, I heard about a guy who went to scores in NY the guy told them beforehand he had liek a 5k limit but they went ahead and they charged him 5, 000 a bottle (unknown to him until he got his final bill) the guy thought he was being nice and spent like 2 grand on the girl then they handed him a 12, 000 dollar bill (which they also swiped his card three times so his actual bill on his statement ws 28k! 8 k for the club, x3 + a 4 grand "gratutity" they added without asking him.

You can easily find many stories just by googling the topic, they happen all the time, scores is a frequent offender, but you see stories from all over, here's one from Florida (guy told the club he had a $600 limit they charged 53, 000 on his card) :

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/10/29/State/Father_disputes_son_s.shtml

Yes these guys should pay a little more attention but charging 1000's of dollars for cheap champaign is rediculous, I read an article where a manager of scores said they regularly charge 300 dollars just for a bottle of Jack Daniels that you can get for less than 20 anywhere else. PLus the one I saw about scores they said the guy charged 7, 000 in lap dances at 20 dollars a pop, is anyones lap that big? 7, 000 at 20 bucks a pop is 350 dances, at an average of 3 minutes a song the guy would have had to be there 17 hours straight doing nothing but getting a lap dance even doing 2 ata time he would have to be there for over 8 hours straight no breaks just 8. 5 hours of lapdances. And that scores story was one of the smaller ones, I also found one where a guy was handed a 241k bill at the end of the night (thats not a typo that almost a quarter of a million dollar bill) Hell you give them that kind of money you should own the damn place!

Now I'm not saying that guys need babaysitters and we should somehow protect them from strip clubs, but lets be real, no one should be charged 28k or hell 53k or even worse 241k just for hanging out ina strip club for a few hours, no matter what they drink / touch. Yeah a few grand maybe but tens of thousands of dollars? Hell no.

Member #4434
01-09-11, 23:35
I would think a charge like that would be EASY to dispute with your bank and I am sure those places wouldn't want the wrath of the attorney general on them?I don't know why, but the article in the paper for one of the stories, said the cc company ruled againt the customer and on the side of the club. Another reason, in our hobby, cash is always best.

I would never carry 10k in cash, but I do know a couple who do. I personally think that would be stupid. Should anybody see it, it could get very ugly. People have been robbed and killed for less. I won't even show that much cash in Vegas.

Onecurious
01-10-11, 01:51
I don't know why, but the article in the paper for one of the stories, said the cc company ruled againt the customer and on the side of the club. Another reason, in our hobby, cash is always best.

I would never carry 10k in cash, but I do know a couple who do. I personally think that would be stupid. Should anybody see it, it could get very ugly. People have been robbed and killed for less. I won't even show that much cash in Vegas. I go to clubs all of the time and never have any issues. The main reason I believe is I pay with cash only. I have never given any establishment a credit card in my 8 yrs of going and pay the waitress each time she brings me a drink or give her a 100 at a time and tell her to let me know when that's done. If you are a regular this shouldn't be a problem with any of the waitresses I know. Yes I've seen people carry 5K cash into a club but whats the point. You can pretty much have your pick of any girl to go home with you that I know of in Charlotte for no more than $500. $150 and some party favors will get you most of them at Crazy Horse, Paperdoll, L&L, Gentlemens, and Gold. Uptown and Men's club will start high and settle depending on their current monetary situation. Have seen $200 to $1000 examples from there.

ConcordGuy
01-10-11, 11:49
$11k seems like a lot of money to be carrying around at a strip club? Sorry if I am a skeptic, but nobody I have ever knew carries around that kind of cash.He didn't say it was cash so it might have been like I said and he gave them his card and got an 11k bill charged to it at the end of the night. Would be nice if the guy actually gave us some more info so we coudl quit speculating

Ibevil
01-10-11, 14:25
It was a "seating area" issue and champagne scam trying to be run by the establishment. To make a long story short. We opened a tab, and agreed to buy about $600 worth of liquor to be seated in their VIP area. No big deal. Within 20 minutes a manager came over with a bill to be signed for $11, 000. Saying we had agreed to the charges to the card. The charges were for the seating area $2, 000. Bottles and Drinks $3, 000 and then. $6, 000 dollars because there were 6 girls standing in the VIP area with us and that was $1, 000 per girl, for the hour we had been there. There were only 4 of us, we literally had only been in the club enough time to order drinks and be seated at this point. In the end we bought the agreed upon bottle that had been opened and drank by the dancers ($400). The waitress finally admitted it was one of the dancers who had ordered the additional alcohol. The seating area charge and the $6, 000 for 6 girls was being pushed by the manager trying to get the bill signed. Just a shady way to do business, being deceitful, dishonest and THIEVES! The sad part is, the girls were pretty, we would have spent $2k to $3k on dances, drinks and the VIP area in the hour or two we would have stayed. This club is Nice, but the management team is shady!

Johnjohn 30
01-10-11, 16:40
... We opened a tab, and agreed to buy about $600 worth of liquor to be seated in their VIP area. No big deal. Within 20 minutes a manager came over with a bill to be signed for $11, 000.Are you a football player or other type of celebrity? Internet mogul who was just featured on the local news at the time?

Just wondering how they thought you would be an easy mark?

Peace,

John

Ibevil
01-11-11, 11:06
Intoxication may have played a small role in them thinking we were and easy target, may have been the type of card we put down for the tab. Truthfully, it was just a bad situation that was poorly handled by their management team, at first I was confused as to why the manager was not listening or letting an explanation be heard, then after hearing all parts of the story it seems he was the one trying to push for the scam along with one of the dancers. 2 bad apples in a bunch will eventually spoil the entire crop! I am off my soapbox with this issue, just beware if you enter this club and be alert. I am sure it is not the entire establishment that is this shady, just a couple of dishonest folks in the bunch. Other than that Charlotte was great for a weekend visit. Hope you all are enjoying the snow!

Paratraveler
01-13-11, 06:15
I have been out to Vegas and done sine VIP. That bar owner shield BW told WTF his manager us pulling. I have had a VIP magnum Grey Goose bottle for $200 & charging a table for women. BS!

Word if mouth will get people to come back for the VIP treatment.

Dumbass management. That's what make forums like this one great. You post your review & word of mouth gets you coming or going elsewhere.

It was a "seating area" issue and champagne scam trying to be run by the establishment. To make a long story short. We opened a tab, and agreed to buy about $600 worth of liquor to be seated in their VIP area. No big deal. Within 20 minutes a manager came over with a bill to be signed for $11, 000. Saying we had agreed to the charges to the card. The charges were for the seating area $2, 000. Bottles and Drinks $3, 000 and then. $6, 000 dollars because there were 6 girls standing in the VIP area with us and that was $1, 000 per girl, for the hour we had been there. There were only 4 of us, we literally had only been in the club enough time to order drinks and be seated at this point. In the end we bought the agreed upon bottle that had been opened and drank by the dancers ($400). The waitress finally admitted it was one of the dancers who had ordered the additional alcohol. The seating area charge and the $6, 000 for 6 girls was being pushed by the manager trying to get the bill signed. Just a shady way to do business, being deceitful, dishonest and THIEVES! The sad part is, the girls were pretty, we would have spent $2k to $3k on dances, drinks and the VIP area in the hour or two we would have stayed. This club is Nice, but the management team is shady!

Smoky R Wood
01-13-11, 23:47
[QUOTE=Paratraveler; 1121263]I have been out to Vegas and done sine VIP. That bar owner shield BW told WTF his manager us pulling. I have had a VIP magnum Grey Goose bottle for $200 & charging a table for women. BS!

Could you please rephrase or something? I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Do I need to buy a vowel or just rearrange some letters?

Member #6056
01-14-11, 00:57
[QUOTE=Paratraveler; 1121263]I have been out to Vegas and done sine VIP. That bar owner shield BW told WTF his manager us pulling. I have had a VIP magnum Grey Goose bottle for $200 & charging a table for women. BS!

Could you please rephrase or something? I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Do I need to buy a vowel or just rearrange some letters? Hey Smoky,

I just about fell out of my chair when I read this one. Here goes my stab at translation:

Have been out to Vegas and done some VIP. That bar owner should BE told WTF his manager is pulling. I have had a VIP magnum Grey Goose bottle and a table of women and was charged $200. BS!

How's that.

InOut

Met Fan
01-14-11, 09:16
[QUOTE=Smoky R Wood; 1121786]Hey Smoky,

I just about fell out of my chair when I read this one. Here goes my stab at translation:

Have been out to Vegas and done some VIP. That bar owner should BE told WTF his manager is pulling. I have had a VIP magnum Grey Goose bottle and a table of women and was charged $200. BS!

How's that.

InOutGoodness, you seem to speak fluent poor typist, GJ

Flyboy24
01-14-11, 16:51
Hope everyone is doing alright, I have been reading these forums for a while but have never posted. Was in town for business and some friends and I decided to try out the Paper Doll Lounge. All I can say is us college guys LOVED this place! $10 cover was reasonable, but the drinks were a bit on the expensive side. The girls completely made up for that though. Mostly white girls, but a few black girls as well. The oldest one there was maybe upper 20s to early 30s, everyone else is low-20s which was great for us. The club has a great sound and light system, and the girls on stage are very nimble. Table dances were $10, but the best part was their 2-for-1 VIP dances for $25. The VIP area is kind of like a deck near the rear of the club, elevated but wide open for view. There are about 10 couches in there, everyone is in full view of the other patrons, and there is a guy watching from behind a counter, but the dances are very up close. Topless and very enthusiastic! But even if you don't pay for anything, the girls will still sit down and talk with you for a while without getting mad. Every girl there is very friendly and approachable. There are private rooms available, but none of us tried them, we were just there for fun. All in all, a great club to just hang out with friends.

Keep up the good posts guys!

Member #4525
01-14-11, 20:33
Anyone stopped in since they remodeled / re-branded this place? Was thinking about checking it out, but if its just the same old dump I don't want to waste my time.

Bangingu
01-14-11, 21:04
Anyone stopped in since they remodeled / re-branded this place? Was thinking about checking it out, but if its just the same old dump I don't want to waste my time.Ride by the new place evernight been wanting to stop. But you can clean the place up but if you have the same talent won't help the place. Last time I stopped by before the remodeled all the talent was about a 5.

Just can't make myself stop yet. Hope someone will check it out soon.

Member #4525
01-15-11, 03:14
Ride by the new place evernight been wanting to stop. But you can clean the place up but if you have the same talent won't help the place. Last time I stopped by before the remodeled all the talent was about a 5.

Just can't make myself stop yet. Hope someone will check it out soon. Pretty much sums up my thought process so far LOL. Was riding down independence today and got reminded about it and the Crazy Horse, I know used to be alot of girls that did take out there, anyone have any intel on it thats more up to date? PMs are fine if you don't want to post on the open forum.

Kastagir98
01-21-11, 05:05
Finally found a little action in town. Gold is a very strict club. Nothing allowed inside. Bouncers watch you close and dancers know it. But, take out is available if you are patient (and in my case lucky). Still, it is a very clean club with diverse dancers. Enjoy. Club had potential.

Be safe.

Kasta

John Marigold
01-21-11, 11:05
Finally found a little action in town. Gold is a very strict club. Nothing allowed inside. Bouncers watch you close and dancers know it. But, take out is available if you are patient (and in my case lucky). Still, it is a very clean club with diverse dancers. Enjoy. Club had potential.

Be safe.

KastaThey don't always watch closely, especially in the daytime. I had a very nice FS session in the upstairs VIP there a little more than a year ago. I don't think, however, that FS is the norm upstairs, even in the daytime. Takeout is always a better (albeit more expensive) option.

Screw That
01-21-11, 12:42
Ride by the new place evernight been wanting to stop. But you can clean the place up but if you have the same talent won't help the place. Last time I stopped by before the remodeled all the talent was about a 5.

Just can't make myself stop yet. Hope someone will check it out soon. Well, if it helps, the old crew is gone and a new crew is there, but they're a so-so lot. I haven't hit the place during the busy times but the times I've been, the girls are strange and can't seem to pretend to like talking. The lady manager is a joy, older blonde with nice tits and a great attitude, and she does do table dances and the occasional singing on stage burlesque bit. Print up a MAL coupon from their website and check it out sometime.

ConcordGuy
01-23-11, 03:30
Sort of off topic, sort of on topic but not this area, I just can't take the charlotte clubs anymore, have any of you guys ever made it to the canadian Ballet? I'm originally from the Buffalo area right near the canadian border and the clubs right across the border in niagara falls are WORLD CLASS. And when I say world class I mean they can compete with ANY CLUB ANY WHERE both for size of the clubs, quantity and quality of girls, whats allowed, and all at pretty reasonable prices. When I lived in that area and before you needed passport to get across the border me and my friends were over there at least once a week and at the time the exchange rate was good enough that we could double our money by exchanging it before going to the club (they too american and canadian at the same exchange rate in the clubs so you could make out like a bandit exchanging your money first) we wen enough that we got to know many of the girls there and the girls that worked these clubs came from all over, from LA, Vancouver, San Francisco, Toronto, NYC, even from Russia and other european countries.

Now on top of having mostly 8's. 9's and even a few 10's the "VIP dance" the girls did in those clubs was light years ahead of what you get in this area, they had this one club called "Mints" owned by Amber Lynn (some of you may remember her as one of the top porn stars of the 80's) this club had a VIP section that was not only private from the rest of the club, it was private from each other (was divided into private cubicles for just you and your dancer' (s) and in those private rooms there was not much that wasnt available, takeout was regularly available in these clubs but you could get just as much action in the club as out of it (but taking a stripper home was fun once in awhile too) and even the regular lap dances done out in the club put anything in Charlotte to shame, all canadian clubs were full contact all the girl had to do was put a separator between you (usually a silk hanky or something similar) and then she could grind on you as much as you wanted limited roaming was even allowed (by limited roaming I mean you could put your hands on the girl and as long as you didn't get too aggressive or try to penetrate her the bouncers would not bother you (of course penetration was the norm in the private VIP rooms)

Our regular place was called Private eyes for any of you who have been to the area you might know it. It was a ittle more laid back and was not right on the strip where they target the tourists (did I mention this was in Niagara Falls Canada?) And was more a place that guys from the area could go and be more laid back. Girlss were still all top level but was a more relaxed atmosphere more like your corner bar with a stage (still big place with lots of girls it just wasnt the tourist traps the others tended to be) In my younger days when I could actually pull it off I dated one of the dancers there and got to know the head bouncer pretty well, he told me in their club the bouncers did not interfere with private dances no matter what was going on unless the girl gave them a signal that they wanted them to. Man I miss it, BTW the "Canadian Ballet" was / is code that guys in the Buffalo area used for the strip clubs across the border.

Oh and did I mention that these clubs are full nude? I could not find the website for Private Eyes but here is the Sundowner, and the one I was talking about Mints, notice the ad for "Full friction lap dances" on the sundowner page. If you guys get in that area you need to check these places out however WARNING: these clubs may ruin you for the clubs in Charlotte.

http://www.mintsstripclub.com/

http://www.sundownerclub.ca/

Anyway thanks for indulging my trip down Mamary lane and anyone heading that way HAVE FUN!

NC Transplant
01-23-11, 09:28
Are they STILL that way? I know clubs in the 80s and 90s in KY were a lot different than they are today? Getting a BBBJ or takeout wasn't a problem then like it is now and I have heard even the clubs around Charlotte were a lot easier to get some action back then. Asian MPs, getting FS was the norm and you usually didn't have to ask for it. They automatically covered you up and mounted you. That is before the do gooders took over and started their little campaign. Now they don't even want you to smoke outside?

Funny how in a lot of places, they are letting prisoners out of jails because they don't have the funds to keep them, but they keep finding money in the budget to enforce their crimes against morality. To hell with going after the muggers and the gangs, lets go after the HOES and their Johns? Something is very wrong with this picture? If only JM were mayor?

It just seems to me that a lot more was on the menu at all these clubs about everywhere 20 or 30 years ago. Now cops are getting killed on the streets by drug gangs while the cops are going after the poor little sap just trying to get a little pussy.

Sort of off topic, sort of on topic but not this area, I just can't take the charlotte clubs anymore, have any of you guys ever made it to the canadian Ballet? I'm originally from the Buffalo area right near the canadian border and the clubs right across the border in niagara falls are WORLD CLASS. And when I say world class I mean they can compete with ANY CLUB ANY WHERE both for size of the clubs, quantity and quality of girls, whats allowed, and all at pretty reasonable prices. When I lived in that area and before you needed passport to get across the border me and my friends were over there at least once a week and at the time the exchange rate was good enough that we could double our money by exchanging it before going to the club (they too american and canadian at the same exchange rate in the clubs so you could make out like a bandit exchanging your money first) we wen enough that we got to know many of the girls there and the girls that worked these clubs came from all over, from LA, Vancouver, San Francisco, Toronto, NYC, even from Russia and other european countries.

Now on top of having mostly 8's. 9's and even a few 10's the "VIP dance" the girls did in those clubs was light years ahead of what you get in this area, they had this one club called "Mints" owned by Amber Lynn (some of you may remember her as one of the top porn stars of the 80's) this club had a VIP section that was not only private from the rest of the club, it was private from each other (was divided into private cubicles for just you and your dancer' (s) and in those private rooms there was not much that wasnt available, takeout was regularly available in these clubs but you could get just as much action in the club as out of it (but taking a stripper home was fun once in awhile too) and even the regular lap dances done out in the club put anything in Charlotte to shame, all canadian clubs were full contact all the girl had to do was put a separator between you (usually a silk hanky or something similar) and then she could grind on you as much as you wanted limited roaming was even allowed (by limited roaming I mean you could put your hands on the girl and as long as you didn't get too aggressive or try to penetrate her the bouncers would not bother you (of course penetration was the norm in the private VIP rooms)

Our regular place was called Private eyes for any of you who have been to the area you might know it. It was a ittle more laid back and was not right on the strip where they target the tourists (did I mention this was in Niagara Falls Canada?) And was more a place that guys from the area could go and be more laid back. Girlss were still all top level but was a more relaxed atmosphere more like your corner bar with a stage (still big place with lots of girls it just wasnt the tourist traps the others tended to be) In my younger days when I could actually pull it off I dated one of the dancers there and got to know the head bouncer pretty well, he told me in their club the bouncers did not interfere with private dances no matter what was going on unless the girl gave them a signal that they wanted them to. Man I miss it, BTW the "Canadian Ballet" was / is code that guys in the Buffalo area used for the strip clubs across the border.

Oh and did I mention that these clubs are full nude? I could not find the website for Private Eyes but here is the Sundowner, and the one I was talking about Mints, notice the ad for "Full friction lap dances" on the sundowner page. If you guys get in that area you need to check these places out however WARNING: these clubs may ruin you for the clubs in Charlotte.

http://www.mintsstripclub.com/

http://www.sundownerclub.ca/

Anyway thanks for indulging my trip down Mamary lane and anyone heading that way HAVE FUN!

Bangingu
01-25-11, 11:44
NCTransplant you head the nail on the head.

Are they STILL that way? I know clubs in the 80s and 90s in KY were a lot different than they are today? Getting a BBBJ or takeout wasn't a problem then like it is now and I have heard even the clubs around Charlotte were a lot easier to get some action back then. Asian MPs, getting FS was the norm and you usually didn't have to ask for it. They automatically covered you up and mounted you. That is before the do gooders took over and started their little campaign. Now they don't even want you to smoke outside?

Funny how in a lot of places, they are letting prisoners out of jails because they don't have the funds to keep them, but they keep finding money in the budget to enforce their crimes against morality. To hell with going after the muggers and the gangs, lets go after the HOES and their Johns? Something is very wrong with this picture? If only JM were mayor?

It just seems to me that a lot more was on the menu at all these clubs about everywhere 20 or 30 years ago. Now cops are getting killed on the streets by drug gangs while the cops are going after the poor little sap just trying to get a little pussy.

ConcordGuy
01-25-11, 14:05
I was just back there in September and while I didn't get to go myself (you need a passport now and I didn't have one) my frineds told me it's business as usual, in fact the whole area near the border has gotten less strict (they have legal prostitution, pretty much as long as they keep it off the streets cops don't bust them, but still bust the SW) I guess the way the law works is they can't be out in public soliciting, but can advertise in papers or on the internet, they also can't work in what they call" common bawdy houses" (brothels) they can't have more than one girl working out of any one place whether its a house apartment hotel room whatever, one girl to a room, also pimps and Madams are illegal. It wasnt legal when I lived there so when I heard this I was sorry I hadn't gotten a passport before my trip. LOL I also looked at some of the ads girls on the other side of the border had posted on the internet and was even sorrier I didn't have a passport. I guess there is a bunch of stuff going on in the courts there right now where they want to be even more lenient and let multiple girls work out of the same location "for safety"

Remember too I am talking about one of the biggest tourist areas in the world, Niagara Falls, I think a big reason for them not being very strict is they don't want to do anything to uspet the tourists, and getting arrested on a vacation could upset some tourists, so they pretty much let anything go on over there as long as it stays behind closed doors and doesn't get noticed by the more "clean cut" tourists.

ConcordGuy
01-25-11, 14:39
BTW even though I have not been able to partake, one thing I noticed about the escorts across the border where it's legal is there is much less scamming going on, prices are reasonable (160-190 for 1 hr GFE) girls have websites with multiple pics, and they can be much more descriptive with what they offer because they don't have to worry about getting arrested so you know what your heading into before you get there (less of TOFTT) check these out (one is an agency ones an independant)

http://www.ilovetemptations.com/

http://www.gingersp.ca/index2.php (this girl ginger 160 / hr GFE as many shots as you can take in an hour)

JohnDoe67
01-26-11, 16:13
Take a gander at the ATL Strip Club Reports section. Currently alot of activity going on in some of the VIP areas. Not sure how long it will last, but depending on when you are there / where you are at, it might be worth a trip.

I was in Atlanta this past October and FS obtained for $.5 plus the room fee (35 bucks if I recall) , during the day shift at GSB. She was upfront about it, when she asked about going to the VIP I told her it depended on her rules. She said she didn't have any and offered FS if covered.

So, some places still are that way.

K.

Gigabyte40
02-07-11, 03:29
FYI: A little birdie told someone I know that there has been a LOT of LE visiting one of the clubs in Charlotte, a club with initials UC. Said they have maintained a heavy presence there so now all the girls are scared to do any good private dances. This should continue through the end of the week ending Feb 13.

There have also been some posts in the Charlotte Massage Parlor section about LE visiting.

Is there a Charlotte area crackdown underway?

NC Transplant
02-07-11, 07:36
Don't they have ANYTHING better to do than to harass a girl trying to make a living?

I feel SO much safer now.

FYI: A little birdie told someone I know that there has been a LOT of LE visiting one of the clubs in Charlotte, a club with initials UC. Said they have maintained a heavy presence there so now all the girls are scared to do any good private dances. This should continue through the end of the week ending Feb 13.

There have also been some posts in the Charlotte Massage Parlor section about LE visiting.

Jt Lancer
02-07-11, 15:49
Don't they have ANYTHING better to do than to harass a girl trying to make a living?

I feel SO much safer now. Cops are authoritarian bullies with government-issued badges. It must be nice to have a job where you can act with impunity.

Member #4398
02-08-11, 01:57
Cops are authoritarian bullies with government-issued badges. It must be nice to have a job where you can act with impunity.Don't blame the cops for enforcing the law, that is there job. Blame to politicians, the are the authoritarian bullies trying to legislate morality.

Cops have a dangerous job, and they cannot act with impunity. I suspect the cops involved in the raids are not the ones deciding to have those raids. Those decisions are made at a higher level.

ConcordGuy
02-08-11, 15:21
Don't blame the cops for enforcing the law, that is there job. Blame to politicians, the are the authoritarian bullies trying to legislate morality.

Cops have a dangerous job, and they cannot act with impunity. I suspect the cops involved in the raids are not the ones deciding to have those raids. Those decisions are made at a higher level. I think the cops deserve blame as well, you say don't blame them for enforcing the law? Well when it's selective enforcement I will blame them. There are plenty of other laws being broken out there many in where there is an actual victim. I could see if Charlotte had no murders muggings robberies etc then you could focus on these other types of crime, but when crime is as bad in a city as it is in charlotte you can't really justify so many AMP getting busted. You can't relly try and say they don't have better things they could be doing with out taxes

Jt Lancer
02-08-11, 23:42
Don't blame the cops for enforcing the law, that is there job. Blame to politicians, the are the authoritarian bullies trying to legislate morality.

Cops have a dangerous job, and they cannot act with impunity. I suspect the cops involved in the raids are not the ones deciding to have those raids. Those decisions are made at a higher level. Yes, cops can act with impunity. They do it all the time. You can get away with lots of things when you have a govt-issued badge pinned to your chest.

In a dispute between a cop and a citizen, whose story will a judge buy? The cop's. Always. There is nothing about being a cop that magically gives them a higher standard of ethics. In fact, I would argue that it's just the opposite.

It is ludicrous to believe that cops are held to the same standards as the common citizen. Cops get away with all kinds of shit. Beating up people, or worse. And their (often) criminal acts are almost always defended by their department. Would you get the same treatment if you were a common Joe? Surely not.

A simple Google or YouTube search will produce an endless number of links to videos of cops inciting violence, murdering people, and generally doing things that average citizens would be arrested for.

Much of this violence is done in the name of the war on (some) drugs.

Here are a few:

"The Largest Street Gang in America". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VimiGUJYP8

"Violence of the War on Drugs". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxlKelFFYWs

"SWAT Raid. Columbia, MO. Cops Terrorize Family, Shoot Pets". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc

And the Nuremberg defense. 'don't blame cops, they're just enforcing the law'. Doesn't fly with me."I was only following orders" is a phrase that has been used in defending accused war criminals for centuries.

OK, vent over!

Reggie1980
02-10-11, 08:26
In a dispute between a cop and a citizen, whose story will a judge buy? The cop's. Always. There is nothing about being a cop that magically gives them a higher standard of ethics. In fact, I would argue that it's just the opposite.So True. I've heard a judge say, point blank, officers do not lie. Sad thing is, some officers (not all) lie just as much, if not more than the criminals.

MrWendal
02-14-11, 01:51
Hi guys! I just joined the site after recently relocating to the Charlotte area. I'm not new to the hobby. Just this site. I'll try to keep the stupid questions to minimum and do the research 1st. I know it can be frustrating when a newbie ask questions without doing some homework.

Anyways. After reading a few posts in this section it doesn't seem to be alot of action in the clubs here. And of course I didn't read all the pages. Just a few to give me an idea of the action here. So if you would give me an idea of the best clubs for action and which clubs has the best & most hotties. And which clubs to watch for LE.

BTW, I've been to clubs in a few states in the USA, Mexico, Germany, Poland and Canada and I can tell you if you have not been to a club in Detroit lately you are really missing a treat. The clubs there have something for everyone's taste. But this is Charlotte section so I won't bore you with the details.

MrWendal
02-14-11, 02:00
Hi guys! I just joined the site after recently relocating to the Charlotte area. I'm not new to the hobby. Just this site. I'll try to keep the stupid questions to minimum and do the research 1st. I know it can be frustrating when a newbie ask questions without doing some homework.

Anyways. After reading a few posts in this section it doesn't seem to be alot of action in the clubs here. And of course I didn't read all the pages. Just a few to give me an idea of the action here. So if you would give me an idea of the best clubs for action and which clubs has the best & most hotties. And which clubs to watch for LE.

BTW, I've been to clubs in a few states in the USA, Mexico, Germany, Poland and Canada and I can tell you if you have not been to a club in Detroit lately you are really missing a treat. The clubs there have something for everyone's taste. But this is Charlotte section so I won't bore you with the details.

Onecurious
02-14-11, 19:34
Arranged takeout after a few drinks and $5 dances with a pretty petite blond from Leather & Lace South. Nice time was had for $.5. Senior members can PM.

Onecurious
02-14-11, 19:40

BTW, I've been to clubs in a few states in the USA, Mexico, Germany, Poland and Canada and I can tell you if you have not been to a club in Detroit lately you are really missing a treat. The clubs there have something for everyone's taste. But this is Charlotte section so I won't bore you with the details. EVERY club I've ever been to has takeout available and every girl is available for the right gift. Some of them may be out of your gift range but depending on your quality scale (I'm picky) you can have fun for $ in some cases. Most of the time you're going to be quoted $ $ $ to $ $ $ $ $ especially if they don't know you. Become a regular in the club and frequent tipper of your girl of choice and most of the time $ to $$ will get the job done. Your odds of running into LE in a club here in Charlotte is pretty much zero and even if they are there you're not going to be doing anything in the club they'd care about anyway. I've never heard / seen any LE posing as a dancer here in Charlotte. Get out there and let us know what you find!

MrWendal
02-15-11, 06:51
Onecurious, thanks for the tips. I'll definitely going to report any findings once I get a chance to checkout the clubs here. Just moved here so getting settled and other stuff is taking priority now.

BTW, what are the general rules for dances? For example, is touching allowed or is there a 3-ft rule? A few years ago I was in Orlando and it was a 3-ft rule plus the dancers had to wear pasties. WTF! And I gather you can get 2 types of dances. Table & VIP, correct? A few years ago while visiting this area I went to The Mens Club and Uptown Cabaret. Are they still open? If so, how's the talent there now? And are there any other must see places?

EVERY club I've ever been to has takeout available and every girl is available for the right gift. Some of them may be out of your gift range but depending on your quality scale (I'm picky) you can have fun for $ in some cases. Most of the time you're going to be quoted $ $ $ to $ $ $ $ $ especially if they don't know you. Become a regular in the club and frequent tipper of your girl of choice and most of the time $ to $$ will get the job done. Your odds of running into LE in a club here in Charlotte is pretty much zero and even if they are there you're not going to be doing anything in the club they'd care about anyway. I've never heard / seen any LE posing as a dancer here in Charlotte. Get out there and let us know what you find!

Onecurious
02-15-11, 15:54
Onecurious, thanks for the tips. I'll definitely going to report any findings once I get a chance to checkout the clubs here. Just moved here so getting settled and other stuff is taking priority now.

BTW, what are the general rules for dances? For example, is touching allowed or is there a 3-ft rule? A few years ago I was in Orlando and it was a 3-ft rule plus the dancers had to wear pasties. WTF! And I gather you can get 2 types of dances. Table & VIP, correct? A few years ago while visiting this area I went to The Mens Club and Uptown Cabaret. Are they still open? If so, how's the talent there now? And are there any other must see places? The rules are different depending on each individual girl and club. I don't go to uptown that much so can't comment on it. Men's club is the closest to the 3 ft rule as most dances there aren't very good imo. Especially for 20 each. Most of the MAL clubs it will depend on the girl except L&L south where the bouncer keeps things to a little grind and some light teasing but you aren't going to be getting a mouthful of breasts on the floor. Good thing is dances are only 5 each and you can get more in VIP (20-30) depending on the girl as they pretty much look the other way in VIP. Gold Club, Gentlemens Club, BabyDolls, and Crazy Horse it all depends on the girl and management. Floor dances are 10 and VIP are 25. You can get some really good floor dances and good VIP dances at those places. Again with the right girl. I've never had really good dances at the paperdoll. None of the clubs have pasties. As far as talent that just depends on your taste in women. I prefer a slender, petite woman with small / average breast size but you might lik'them built like Jessica Rabbitt. Gentlemen's Club and Gold Club usually have a pretty good variety and I prefer L&L south because of the amount of slender dancers more than the dancing part. Men's club girls are the hottest but also the least likely to give you a good dance and takeout. All of this is just my opinion but I've been in the SC scene about 8 yrs now and know most of the girls at alot of the clubs.

MrWendal
02-15-11, 16:32
Thanks again for the great tips! I see I will have to visit a couple of these clubs to get the general feel.

Xcited2
02-15-11, 17:59
Thanks for such a good report. Have you ever seen a dancer named Tia?

ConcordGuy
02-15-11, 18:18
You might have a better option if you are not really looking for the "strip club" experience, (overpriced drinks loud music etc) go to Nicoles in Salisbury, they call themselves a "go-go" bar but they are pretty much a strip club without a stage where the dancers have private rooms to "get friendly" if you don't want to spend the time in a strip club looking for a girl who will leave and then trying to negotiate takeout, check Nicoles, I have never gotten takeout there but thats only because they have the private rooms so takeout is uneccesary.

BTW, what are the general rules for dances? For example, is touching allowed or is there a 3-ft rule? A few years ago I was in Orlando and it was a 3-ft rule plus the dancers had to wear pasties. WTF! And I gather you can get 2 types of dances. Table & VIP, correct? A few years ago while visiting this area I went to The Mens Club and Uptown Cabaret. Are they still open? If so, how's the talent there now? And are there any other must see places?

Gigabyte40
02-15-11, 19:01
BTW, what are the general rules for dances? For example, is touching allowed or is there a 3-ft rule? And I gather you can get 2 types of dances. Table & VIP, correct? A few years ago while visiting this area I went to The Mens Club and Uptown Cabaret. Are they still open? If so, how's the talent there now? The Mens Club and Uptown Cabaret are the nicest clubs in Charlotte. Very upscale compared to the others. Girls are beautiful. Gold Club is good too. If there is a rule about touching and distance, then it is not strictly enforced. And yes, you can get table dances or VIP. With VIP you get more for your money. At Uptown Cabaret the girls set their own prices for VIP and they will try to make a much as possible from you. Surprised? Just ask for prices before you go to VIP and negotiate a volume discount if you want more than one dance. (They'll say 30, then you say 2 for 50 or 5 for 100 and see how it goes. More songs=more fun=more money.)

Onecurious
02-16-11, 03:20
Thanks for such a good report. Have you ever seen a dancer named Tia?Not that I can remember

MrWendal
02-21-11, 08:48
Gunfire at Club124 last night. WTF! Two people wounded. The news report indicates this is not the 1st time shots have been fired at this club. So I assume you wouldn't recommend this club. Huh? LOL! Anyways. Where is this club located? Not planning on going. Just curious.

Bouinage
02-21-11, 12:04
Gunfire at Club124 last night. WTF! Two people wounded. The news report indicates this is not the 1st time shots have been fired at this club. So I assume you wouldn't recommend this club. Huh? LOL! Anyways. Where is this club located? Not planning on going. Just curious.This club is on Atando ave, I think every club in charlotte has had some shooting or another at one point, LOL

John Marigold
02-21-11, 15:41
Gunfire at Club124 last night. WTF! Two people wounded. The news report indicates this is not the 1st time shots have been fired at this club. So I assume you wouldn't recommend this club. Huh? LOL! Anyways. Where is this club located? Not planning on going. Just curious.I can think of a few people I might recommend going to this club. But I won't mention any IDs. Peace, JM

Member #4434
02-22-11, 01:01
Thanks for such a good report. Have you ever seen a dancer named Tia?I haven't seen a dancer with that handle, but there has been a blonde girl running an add on BP in Hickory that uses that handle. She has one pic posted with her face blurred, I doubt she is the girl you're looking for, but thought I'd bring it to your attention, just incase.

Gigabyte40
02-25-11, 19:30
During the past week, a visitor to 2 Charlotte strip clubs gave this report:

Gold Club. Old Pineville Road. Very dead on a Thursday night from 11pm to 12 so he left. There were less than a dozen girls working, less than a dozen customers. No money appeared to be exchanging hands, no tipping and very little dancing. The girls were not attractive and were not making any money. Boring.

L&L South Blvd. Same night. 12midnight to 2 am. Lots of fun. 4 or 5 BEAUTIFUL young hotties, around 18/19 yrs old. They were giving $5 table dances and $20 VIP. Lots of grinding, good attitudes, rock N roll music with no rap. L&L IS the place to go. Takeout was available with the right girl, but most said no.

Member #4525
03-15-11, 23:56
Anyone know where a dancer named Tiffany that used to dance at the Crazy Horse is now?

Bouinage
03-16-11, 11:17
Anyone know where a dancer named Tiffany that used to dance at the Crazy Horse is now?Day or night shift?

Gigabyte40
03-16-11, 22:38
L&L South Blvd. Same night. 12midnight to 2 am. Lots of fun. 4 or 5 BEAUTIFUL young hotties, around 18/19 yrs old. They were giving $5 table dances and $20 VIP. Lots of grinding, good attitudes, rock N roll music with no rap. L&L IS the place to go. Takeout was available with the right girl, but most said no.Another friend told me: He was at L&L South Blvd, got a $5 table dance from a 19yr old hot blonde. Asked her if she did private parties. After the dance was over, she went to tell the bouncer. He approached my friend and said "We don't offer that kind of service here and you have to leave now." He left without incident, that was a pretty big bouncer.

Rental Holes
03-18-11, 11:24
Another friend told me: He was at L&L South Blvd, got a $5 table dance from a 19yr old hot blonde. Asked her if she did private parties. After the dance was over, she went to tell the bouncer. He approached my friend and said "We don't offer that kind of service here and you have to leave now." He left without incident, that was a pretty big bouncer.Depending on how you ask the question, different things can go down. Sounds like he was 'too' explicit, or pushy, or she wasn't a 'participating provider' LOL. I'd phrase it like,"Do you ever go out with people you meet at work?" The same thing is implied but not so explicit to put anyone in harms way. The girls have a job to do and they need to protect themselves from those that pretend to be us. If she said no to my question, I'd know not to drop any more money there. If she said yes, I'd continue to work that conversation, but I digress. I too have been thrown from a strip club (actually my whole party has been thrown out) for similar reasons or for not drinking fast enough.

It seems they want you drunk, broke or both. Being drunk in a place like that is just plain dangerous. Everyone there is a predator in some form. With the economy the way it is, I assume everyone would like to rob me and that keeps me safe and in check.

ConcordGuy
03-19-11, 02:57
I agree it was probably in the way he propositioned her. Shouldn't ever mention money until you know if she is into it or not, so by asking for a "private party" your hinting at paying her for something and for all she knows you could be a cop trying to set her up. I have always used the line,"would you see anyone outside the club?" that one works for me and it's "safe" to ask since your not propositioning her and even if she thought you were you can usually straighten it out by saying she seemed interested and you wanted to just ask her out on a date no harm in that. BUT if the girl does offer takeout that question is enough for most to get the hint.

Depending on how you ask the question, different things can go down. Sounds like he was 'too' explicit, or pushy, or she wasn't a 'participating provider' LOL. I'd phrase it like,"Do you ever go out with people you meet at work?" The same thing is implied but not so explicit to put anyone in harms way. The girls have a job to do and they need to protect themselves from those that pretend to be us. If she said no to my question, I'd know not to drop any more money there. If she said yes, I'd continue to work that conversation, but I digress. I too have been thrown from a strip club (actually my whole party has been thrown out) for similar reasons or for not drinking fast enough.

It seems they want you drunk, broke or both. Being drunk in a place like that is just plain dangerous. Everyone there is a predator in some form. With the economy the way it is, I assume everyone would like to rob me and that keeps me safe and in check.

Elgrande4
03-21-11, 02:06
I went by the L&L tonight. Didn't pay a cover, if you go to the web page you can print a coupon to get in free. Had several $5 dollar dances. Then saw this really attractive lady (maybe it was the 3 beers and 3 shots of crown. I got the feeling she would do outcall, mostly because she told me for $$$ she would do outcal she later dropped it to $$.5 if I did a couple of VIP dances. Senior members can PM me, maybe we had similar experiences.

Senior Memberrs only unless I have contacted you and we shared a few dreams.

Bouinage
03-21-11, 08:46
I used to be a regular at L+L south, IMHO it all depends on the girls, (day time shift) if they liked you they would do take out, if they didn't. They didn't even know what you where talking about and would even feigh shock and anger. Asking a dancer you just met for take out will normally get you no where. Its def. Worth going in several times and getting to know them, buy them drinks establish a rapport with them before you ask. The night time shift is pretty strict compared to the day time. Does any one know if Kristen the day time bartender is still there? (dark curly hair, tats on back and arms) Thanks

Ignored Hubby
03-21-11, 10:24
As of a couple of years ago, I was offered takeout here. I was in town on business and got a cell phone number from a tall leggy blond dancer (pretty except her teeth were crooked) that came to my hotel room after hours. $$ for half and half, all covered. Not bad, but overpriced.

HappyGuy2112
03-22-11, 21:42
Having been on the road recently, stopped off in Salisbury one night on the way back.

Had rtfm and so thought I'd see for myself. First checked out Nicole's.

Some guys just hanging out at the snack bar like it as a real bar, but that they were in AA so they were avoiding temptation. Bit odd.

Ladies seemed bored and more interested in having a smoke out back at the picnic table. Perhaps the dancers were just needing a break. Didn't see any ladies that really interested me. McKenzie was cute, but had a little belly that didn't fit the rest of her. Blond gal, tall & skinny with tats, seemed disinterested at best and danced like she was following a script with very few lines. Must have repeated the whole script three times in one song.

Oh well, left and went to 2nd breath. Gals were friendly and and a bit better looking (YTMV).

Dancers were nice. Spent about. 80 total during my time there, over several dancers. Left with a nice handshake. I will probably go back at some point. Will not write off Nicole's based on one visit. Another night may be different. In any event, worth a stop over to check out the two places.

HG

John Marigold
03-23-11, 05:21
Having been on the road recently, stopped off in Salisbury one night on the way back.

Had rtfm and so thought I'd see for myself. First checked out Nicole's.

Some guys just hanging out at the snack bar like it as a real bar, but that they were in AA so they were avoiding temptation. Bit odd.

Ladies seemed bored and more interested in having a smoke out back at the picnic table. Perhaps the dancers were just needing a break. Didn't see any ladies that really interested me. McKenzie was cute, but had a little belly that didn't fit the rest of her. Blond gal, tall & skinny with tats, seemed disinterested at best and danced like she was following a script with very few lines. Must have repeated the whole script three times in one song.

Oh well, left and went to 2nd breath. Gals were friendly and and a bit better looking (YTMV).

Dancers were nice. Spent about. 80 total during my time there, over several dancers. Left with a nice handshake. I will probably go back at some point. Will not write off Nicole's based on one visit. Another night may be different. In any event, worth a stop over to check out the two places.

HGGood post HappyGuy and welcome to the forum. I thought I might let you know that there is actually a Salisbury thread where your post would be more appropriate. It's not obvious at all, however, that this other thread exists. Under the North Carolina general thread, find the "NC. Other areas" thread and page down until you find Salisbury. You will find many reports there for Nicoles and 2nd Breath. The blond girl with the tattoos at Nicoles is Janette. She is fairly hot, but I agree with your assessment that she shows no energy or enthusiasm at all. I did FS with her once, and she still showed no life. It's too bad she is like that because I would see her more often if she had a better attitude.

Peace, JM

Bongo1212
03-28-11, 19:27
Lately I've been to Paper Doll, The Gold Club and Uptown Cabaret. The nicest of the 3, and the one with the hottest (and most) girls is UC. By a fair shot. Probably 4 out of 5 were awesome. I had one who I spent some time with who was pretty nice personality wise, but not my cup of tea looks wise (on the chunky side). Takeout was offered but I wasn't interested in her menu.

The Gold Club has been dead for the last couple months. I go usually go around 9-12 on weeknights and at times I've been the only customer there. Haven't loved the selection there but I have been in the past on weekends and it was much better.

PD is a bit livelier. Selection seems to vary by night with a few stunners and a few what the hell were they thinking. They seem younger then the other places. I know takeout has been available there in the past although only because my GF at the time set us up with friends who all worked there. So YMMV asking for it.

Now a bit of help: has anyone seen a dancer called Paris: short, usually short blond haired (although she's had extensions at times) , big Cs for the last year+ since installed, small dragon fly stamp on the lower back and pair of cherries on the front hip. Was at PD till last summer, then GC through pretty recently (February anyway). Haven't see her around but would like to. Would appreciate the heads up if anyone comes across her.

Bouinage
03-29-11, 11:09
Lately I've been to Paper Doll, The Gold Club and Uptown Cabaret. The nicest of the 3, and the one with the hottest (and most) girls is UC. By a fair shot. Probably 4 out of 5 were awesome. I had one who I spent some time with who was pretty nice personality wise, but not my cup of tea looks wise (on the chunky side). Takeout was offered but I wasn't interested in her menu.

The Gold Club has been dead for the last couple months. I go usually go around 9-12 on weeknights and at times I've been the only customer there. Haven't loved the selection there but I have been in the past on weekends and it was much better.

PD is a bit livelier. Selection seems to vary by night with a few stunners and a few what the hell were they thinking. They seem younger then the other places. I know takeout has been available there in the past although only because my GF at the time set us up with friends who all worked there. So YMMV asking for it.

Now a bit of help: has anyone seen a dancer called Paris: short, usually short blond haired (although she's had extensions at times) , big Cs for the last year+ since installed, small dragon fly stamp on the lower back and pair of cherries on the front hip. Was at PD till last summer, then GC through pretty recently (February anyway). Haven't see her around but would like to. Would appreciate the heads up if anyone comes across her. Awhile ago there was a dancer named Paris, at L+L South, nighttime shift, about 5'-5"- 5'-9"blond, short hair, several tats, from Gastonia. Had a mild gastonia accent. Super sweet personality and banging body.

Bongo1212
03-29-11, 12:53
Awhile ago there was a dancer named Paris, at L+L South, nighttime shift, about 5'-5"- 5'-9"blond, short hair, several tats, from Gastonia. Had a mild gastonia accent. Super sweet personality and banging body.Was this in the last couple months?

Onecurious
03-29-11, 14:25

Now a bit of help: has anyone seen a dancer called Paris: short, usually short blond haired (although she's had extensions at times) , big Cs for the last year+ since installed, small dragon fly stamp on the lower back and pair of cherries on the front hip. Was at PD till last summer, then GC through pretty recently (February anyway). Haven't see her around but would like to. Would appreciate the heads up if anyone comes across her. I know her. The last time I saw her was late Febuary also at Gold Club. She said she had been laying low as she had someone kinda taking care of her. I guess that ended. When I last spoke to her on the phone, she mentioned that her and a friend were going to the beach for a week or so to work. That's the last time I heard from her. I have her number so I'll send her a text and see what she says.

Bongo1212
03-29-11, 19:04
I know her. The last time I saw her was late Febuary also at Gold Club. She said she had been laying low as she had someone kinda taking care of her. I guess that ended. When I last spoke to her on the phone, she mentioned that her and a friend were going to the beach for a week or so to work. That's the last time I heard from her. I have her number so I'll send her a text and see what she says.Please do let me know what you find out.

Thanks!

Playing
03-29-11, 21:28
Am I correct in thinking that it is illegal in NC for dancers to go nude? Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough.

NC Transplant
03-30-11, 07:35
I thought that too but I have heard as long as they don't serve adult beverages they can?

Am I correct in thinking that it is illegal in NC for dancers to go nude? Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough.

Bouinage
03-30-11, 08:45
I thought that too but I have heard as long as they don't serve adult beverages they can?All my painstaking research at all the nude clubs in both N / S carolina suggests that all nude means no alcohol sales from the club, BUT you can bring your OWN in and drink.

Gigabyte40
03-30-11, 17:19
All my painstaking research at all the nude clubs in both N / S carolina suggests that all nude means no alcohol sales from the club, BUT you can bring your OWN in and drink.NC. Nude clubs not allowed, every NC club I know of sells alcohol and you cannot BYOB in NC.

SC. IF a club is a nude club, they cannot sell alcohol and you should BYOB. But if a SC club is just topless, they sell alcohol and you cannot BYOB at topless club in SC. When you BYOB, sometimes you are required to store it at their bar and pay them a cooling fee. Varies by club, and yes it's another way to get money out of you.

Sounds confusing, but I'm pretty sure that's the law in each state.

If you happen to be in a nude club, and did not bring your own, it is entirely possible to tip the bartender where the BYOB is kept and he / she might be able to find a drink for you. This is probably a good way for both of you to get arrested too.

NC Transplant
03-30-11, 17:43
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Nicholes in Salisbury a nude club and BYOB? It is my understanding that sometimes extras are available with the private dances? I can understand the no adult beverages in a nude club. Get a guy drunk and separate him from his $$$$?

NC. Nude clubs not allowed, every NC club I know of sells alcohol and you cannot BYOB in NC.

SC. IF a club is a nude club, they cannot sell alcohol and you should BYOB. But if a SC club is just topless, they sell alcohol and you cannot BYOB at topless club in SC. When you BYOB, sometimes you are required to store it at their bar and pay them a cooling fee. Varies by club, and yes it's another way to get money out of you.

If you happen to be in a nude club, and did not bring your own, it is entirely possible to tip the bartender where the BYOB is kept and he / she might be able to find a drink for you. This is probably a good way for both of you to get arrested too.

Gigabyte40
03-30-11, 21:56
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Nicholes in Salisbury a nude club and BYOB? It is my understanding that sometimes extras are available with the private dances? I can understand the no adult beverages in a nude club. Get a guy drunk and separate him from his $$$$?You are prob correct, I'm not familiar with Nicoles in Salisbury NC. If they are nude, they are the exception. Within NC, it might even vary by city and county. Different laws. Mecklenbury County and Charlotte don't have any nude clubs. I don't think. . .

Member #4398
03-31-11, 00:09
NC. Nude clubs not allowed, every NC club I know of sells alcohol and you cannot BYOB in NC.There are a number of nude clubs in Greensboro. I think all are BYOB.

John Marigold
03-31-11, 08:40
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Nicholes in Salisbury a nude club and BYOB? It is my understanding that sometimes extras are available with the private dances? I can understand the no adult beverages in a nude club. Get a guy drunk and separate him from his $$$$?I don't think Nicoles is really a nude club. In the private VIP area, dances are $50 for topless with panties on and $60 for topless and G-string. I don't think the girls are supposed to get completely naked. On the other hand, I have never had a problem getting a girl to remove their panties there. It is true that they do not serve any alchohol there; but I don't know if they will allow BYOB.

ConcordGuy
03-31-11, 11:44
I am pretty sure the law is the same in NC too, there are clubs in WS and near fayetteville that are BYOB fully nude clubs (there may be others in other areas but I know of these two)

NC. Nude clubs not allowed, every NC club I know of sells alcohol and you cannot BYOB in NC.

ConcordGuy
03-31-11, 11:55
JM there are actually two different "VIP" areas in Nicoles, there is one that sort of the typical "champaign room" type similar to what you would see in a strip club then there is the "private VIP rooms" where you pay. 6 fee for 30 minutes in a small private room with only you and the girl of your choice, which with no negotiation on my part always included fully nude dancer with other things being negotiable.

NCtransplant, you can't really call nicoles a strip club, no "stage" and girls don't dance like they do in the strip clubs, there is no regular rotation where girls take turns, only dances are for specific customers, although I have seen girls dance out on the open where all could see but was still doing it for one guy trying to get him to go back in VIP section. Also I'm pretty sure it's BYOB if you like, but unlike the BYOB or other strip clubs, you don't have to have a drink in hand to keep from getting harrassed or kicked out.

I don't think Nicoles is really a nude club. In the private VIP area, dances are $50 for topless with panties on and $60 for topless and G-string. I don't think the girls are supposed to get completely naked. On the other hand, I have never had a problem getting a girl to remove their panties there. It is true that they do not serve any alchohol there; but I don't know if they will allow BYOB.

John Marigold
04-01-11, 16:18
[QUOTE=ConcordGuy; 1166445]JM there are actually two different "VIP" areas in Nicoles, there is one that sort of the typical "champaign room" type similar to what you would see in a strip club then there is the "private VIP rooms" where you pay. 6 fee for 30 minutes in a small private room with only you and the girl of your choice, which with no negotiation on my part always included fully nude dancer with other things being negotiable.

I was also referring to the "private VIP rooms". BTW, if you already know the girl is going to get naked (and I agree that most have no problem doing so) , then you can save yourself $10 by getting the $50 VIP where the girl doesn't (initially) wear the G string but instead wears more regular panties. Trust me, I have been to Nicoles many, many, many times. The girls are technically not supposed to get naked; but, for some reason they just seem to be more comfortable getting naked. . Peace, JM

Dotedboy
04-02-11, 18:53
So after reading several reports and testimonies, me and my buddy decided to try out both these places. Now, I must confess I didn't go with the intent to pick anyone up, or pay these girls more money than they deserved. So, our first stop was LL. It was crowded, packed, but we did get seats. Women. Young mom's with ugly see-section scars, addicts. Alcohol and needle, typical trailer trash stuff. And it was obvious some of these diseased ones could easily be picked up too. The girls had no class, finesse or even grace. They looked like they were pushing the clock. There was 1 who caught my attention, a girl wearing furry uggs and glasses. She was cute, but, very difficult to get her attention in the crowd.

We then stepped into Gold, and it was fairly empty. But, what a world of difference in the quality of the girls. VIP was amazing and we were allowed to feel up. The security seemed to be away. Girls with grace, beauty and great attitude. We had some amazing time.

Gold has always been my favorite in the past, and after reading some reviews, I thought I may be disappointed, but, clearly I wasn't. Go GOLD!

Onecurious
04-03-11, 12:49
So after reading several reports and testimonies, me and my buddy decided to try out both these places. Now, I must confess I didn't go with the intent to pick anyone up, or pay these girls more money than they deserved. So, our first stop was LL. It was crowded, packed, but we did get seats. Women. Young mom's with ugly see-section scars, addicts. Alcohol and needle, typical trailer trash stuff. And it was obvious some of these diseased ones could easily be picked up too. The girls had no class, finesse or even grace. They looked like they were pushing the clock. There was 1 who caught my attention, a girl wearing furry uggs and glasses. She was cute, but, very difficult to get her attention in the crowd.

We then stepped into Gold, and it was fairly empty. But, what a world of difference in the quality of the girls. VIP was amazing and we were allowed to feel up. The security seemed to be away. Girls with grace, beauty and great attitude. We had some amazing time.

Gold has always been my favorite in the past, and after reading some reviews, I thought I may be disappointed, but, clearly I wasn't. Go GOLD! Just a little info for you. Try L&L South again as it is much better during the week Tues-Fri than Sat / Sun but you will always get a better dance at the Gold Club. The girl with the glasses and uggs is Roxie. She is pretty cool and still worth a few dances but she used to be alot hotter than she is now before she had her 2nd baby about 6 months ago and she used to work at Gentlemens Club. Gold club is hit or miss on the girl selection but most of them give WAY better dances than you will get at L&L. Takeout is available at both if you are into that.

Still Works
04-07-11, 18:08
I can report with confidence that take out is definitely available. I got a number, but I'm really not into that. I was just testing the waters. If interested, SM can PM.

Member #4434
04-12-11, 19:19
I stumbled accross this other site that I thought you guys who frequent the strip clubs might want to take a look at.

http://stripclubs.stripperweb.com/index.php?city=1456

Good luck, I hope it is useful!

I forgot one thing , this is a forum that the girls use . We can read it , but we aren't supposed to post or comment .

Magic Rat
04-13-11, 10:23
There's a "blue" side that's for the guys that has some interesting threads, but the normal pink forums are a waste of time for the guys. Most of the posts are about how awful we, their customers, are and ideas of how to relieve us of every $ we have on us by doing the least amount possible. Go to TUSCL for strip club talk.

I stumbled accross this other site that I thought you guys who frequent the strip clubs might want to take a look at.

I forgot one thing, this is a forum that the girls use. We can read it, but we aren't supposed to post or comment.

Member #4525
04-13-11, 19:42

I forgot one thing, this is a forum that the girls use. We can read it, but we aren't supposed to post or comment. don't waste your time with this site. From what I can tell there hasnt been a new post in the Charlotte section for 2 years.

Screw That
05-15-11, 16:47
Two visits here this weekend. The table dances are still ten bucks and the girls still run half and half, with some amazing sights in there (a very pretty tall brunette with a superb body and a perpetual scowl, or the very tiny latina girl with the tight body, tremendous pole skills and grim mien). Fell in love with the shot girl, she's scorching hot and friendly as hell. Wasn't offered any extras, but I'm a shit conversationalist, so YMMV.

ThumpUSA
05-15-11, 21:53
Tell her you like her shoes. Then ask if she would show them to you from different angles.

Two visits here this weekend. The table dances are still ten bucks and the girls still run half and half, with some amazing sights in there (a very pretty tall brunette with a superb body and a perpetual scowl, or the very tiny latina girl with the tight body, tremendous pole skills and grim mien). Fell in love with the shot girl, she's scorching hot and friendly as hell. Wasn't offered any extras, but I'm a shit conversationalist, so YMMV.

Screw That
05-17-11, 16:23
Tell her you like her shoes. Then ask if she would show them to you from different angles.It ain't just conversation, I'm pretty sure I'm not to quick on the uptake and mostly immune to subtlety. I was at CH a month or two ago, I'd been sitting with the same gal all evening long, chatting, getting occasional dances, with the conversation going all over the place (very funny chick, started the conversation with "you don't want to go back there, backstage is all bloody noses and varicose veins") , and near midnight she was giving me one more dance. Her tits were in my lap and she asked me what I thought of prostitution. Suddenly, I was that guy from the comedy movies, the one where you get mad just listening to him: "I think it's great, it should totally be legalized so that it can be regulated and prevent the spread of disease." I have no idea what the fuck came over me. She even stopped dancing for a second and just stared. Then she said "Huh. The spread of disease". Ten minutes later, she told me it was her turn to dance, got dressed and went home.

Punchline: It took me until the middle of next week to realize what the hell happened.

Now that it's near the middle of THIS week, I'm wondering if this weekend's gal Friday was casually mentioning that her goal for the night was $150 wasn't another adventure in me being a fucking moron.

I think if you're not retarded you can maybe have a good time there? Hard to say. Might just be misreading everything.

Johnjohn 30
05-18-11, 01:02
[. . .] she was giving me one more dance. Her tits were in my lap and she asked me what I thought of prostitution. Suddenly, I was that guy from the comedy movies, the one where you get mad just listening to him: "I think it's great, it should totally be legalized so that it can be regulated and prevent the spread of disease." I have no idea what the fuck came over me. She even stopped dancing for a second and just stared. Then she said "Huh. The spread of disease". Ten minutes later, she told me it was her turn to dance, got dressed and went home.[. . .]This is a good opportunity to say,"You're not alone. Welcome to AA 'Asperger's Anonymous' My name is John and I need a 'Social Interpreter' with me when I go out and meet women in traditional settings (bars, functions, etc.). My wingman gives me a subtle signal if the woman I'm talking to is into me. Honestly, I can't tell unless she just comes out and says it; which has happened a few times in the past and has always been GREAT for a few wild nights / weeks in the past."

So, what is the correct answer to "What do you think of prostitution?" The first thing that comes to my mind is,"The prohibition against it is unjust and it's the duty, nay the responsibility of all free people to oppose all unjust laws as often as is practical if for no other reason than just in protest."

Was that a "right answer"? Sometimes I get lucky although I look back and have no idea why. The idea might be right, but I might lose because of the delivery. Yes, I'd probably really would have said,"Nay."

Hullaballo
05-18-11, 08:03
Her tits were in my lap and she asked me what I thought of prostitution.A dancer asked me that once. My response was to shrug and say,"Eh. I tried it once, but I wasn't able to make any money."

She laughed her ass off and it ended up being one of the hottest nights of my life.

Skirt Lova
06-20-11, 20:37
Happened to have a dream that I stopped into the gentleman's club recently and met a tall thin performer there, dark hair. I like them thin so her body was what I was looking for but her face was about a 5. Enjoyed a few drinks with her. We really hit it off and she gave me her digits for a date later that night. I bet some of you other guys would enjoy a date with her.

Bouinage
07-28-11, 13:11
Went to the Crazy Horse on Sat. Night with a buddy, it was the first time in a year or so that I had been, lots of young spinner blonde talent. One cute latina chick, who was with the waitstaff, one really hot asian chick, who was also with the waitstaff. Didn't stay longer than 10pm but both of us agreed that nothing was happening and left. Wish I had more exciting news to report.

Mr Cool21
08-07-11, 12:26
Went to nicholes yesterday night, there were only few people with 4-5 dancers, one of the girl gave a trip of the club as I went there for the first time. Later went to smoking area with 3 dances smoking, talked with them about VIP rooms and took a dancer Alisa (spelling might be wrong) we agreed for $.20 for FS including the VIP charge, it was a very good session for. 30 min, PM me if you need more details

Carolina Guy
08-08-11, 22:22
Went to nicholes yesterday night, there were only few people with 4-5 dancers, one of the girl gave a trip of the club as I went there for the first time. Later went to smoking area with 3 dances smoking, talked with them about VIP rooms and took a dancer Alisa (spelling might be wrong) we agreed for $.20 for FS including the VIP charge, it was a very good session for. 30 min, PM me if you need more detailsIs that decimal in the right place? If so, what did she look like? .

Smoky R Wood
08-08-11, 23:53
Is that decimal in the right place? If so, what did she look like? .$.20 means $120. The "$" signifies 100.

Carolina Guy
08-09-11, 01:24
$.20 means $120. The "$" signifies 100. (thumbs up) Thanks! Always wondered!