PDA

View Full Version : Best HJ's

Pages : [1] 2

Anonymous808
04-24-07, 21:24
Variety is the spice of life, and sometimes i just feel like a good HJ. In your experiences, who gives a great HJ?

I think SiSi in the pennysaver does a great job. She uses lotion and does a very slow and sensual HJ. One hand stroking you while the other is playing with your balls and playing with your rim. In my opinion, i give her a 9/10.

Hypo Luxa
04-25-07, 01:22
Variety is the spice of life, and sometimes i just feel like a good HJ. In your experiences, who gives a great HJ?

I think SiSi in the pennysaver does a great job. She uses lotion and does a very slow and sensual HJ. One hand stroking you while the other is playing with your balls and playing with your rim. In my opinion, i give her a 9/10.
Well, there's Jean. Does the ol' finger probe!

Member #3973
04-25-07, 01:42

1. Son Kyong 10/10 -by far the best (with or without anal probing)

2. Jean - 9/10

3. Evelyn @ island massage 8 (talks too much on phone)

All 3 are great. Perhaps their HJ is great because other
types of releases are not available. Using Oil rather than
lotion also makes a difference.

Have not seen SiSi. Maybe I should ...

DownAndOut
04-25-07, 18:45

I think SiSi in the pennysaver does a great job. She uses lotion and does a very slow and sensual HJ. One hand stroking you while the other is playing with your balls and playing with your rim. In my opinion, i give her a 9/10.Mei Ling at China Mary's is the best because she does it slow, does different stroking techniques, touches me elsewhere like foreplay, and lets me feel her bare breasts and rear.

I like Mei Ling better than Jean because Jean is too quick, like a choo choo train until I cum. I prefer slow and sensual. Also Jean keeps touching the head after I've shot and it's too sensitive, for me.

Ling Ling at China Mary's is too rough, but she let's me touch her clothed nether lips.

I've had several at Crystal Healing, but I don't remember their names. All in all, only Mei Ling so far, to me, seems to know where to touch and how to touch. I give her $.55 and the house $.45.

Justin H
04-26-07, 14:54
The best place for a hand job was at Sophia sauna by Jasmine, she knows where and how to bring you up you know what! she also concentrates on the tip of your staff where it is the most sensitive part. And when you cum she really massages the tip and you know how sensitive that is. She says she has guys almost pass out at times.

Mei Ling at China Mary's is the best because she does it slow, does different stroking techniques, touches me elsewhere like foreplay, and lets me feel her bare breasts and rear.

I like Mei Ling better than Jean because Jean is too quick, like a choo choo train until I cum. I prefer slow and sensual. Also Jean keeps touching the head after I've shot and it's too sensitive, for me.

Ling Ling at China Mary's is too rough, but she let's me touch her clothed nether lips.

I've had several at Crystal Healing, but I don't remember their names. All in all, only Mei Ling so far, to me, seems to know where to touch and how to touch. I give her $.55 and the house $.45.

JackoAllTrades
04-26-07, 17:19
I give me the best HJ! Nobody loves me better than me.

First Try
04-26-07, 18:40

Remember to keep prices down and don't tip yourself more than 0.6 ! LOL

Magnod
04-26-07, 21:28
Mei Ling at China Mary's is the best because she does it slow, does different stroking techniques, touches me elsewhere like foreplay, and lets me feel her bare breasts and rear.

But Jean's massages are better, which kind of balances things.

Lcl Asian
04-29-07, 07:11
Can you tell me how Mei Ling looks like.

AsiaTraveler2
04-29-07, 16:58

I did hear a rumour that T.O. was a member! I guess it's true! LOL!

Lcl Asian
04-29-07, 22:17
Can anyone tell me how Mei Ling looks like.

Thanks

DownAndOut
04-30-07, 04:40
Can anyone tell me how Mei Ling looks like.

ThanksShe's slim very chinese looking. recently got braces. nice perfect 32 breasts. The only other Chinese there is Ling Ling who is darker in tan.

Mushi
04-30-07, 19:37
1. Son Kyong 10/10 -by far the best (with or without anal probing)

2. Jean - 9/10

3. Evelyn @ island massage 8 (talks too much on phone)

All 3 are great. Perhaps their HJ is great because other
types of releases are not available. Using Oil rather than
lotion also makes a difference.

Have not seen SiSi. Maybe I should ...Where is Son Kyong located and cost? I've seen SiSi in the pennysaver, how much? Mahalo

Lkjhgf
05-01-07, 04:47
Where is Son Kyong located and cost? I've seen SiSi in the pennysaver, how much? MahaloSon kong's at see. C. Up and up person, because I didn't finish she didn't want to charge me, but I paid any way /w tip

Also seen jean good massage /w a good finish

Looking at a buck plus tip

Member #3973
05-01-07, 05:42
Where is Son Kyong located and cost? I've seen SiSi in the pennysaver, how much? Mahalo

Both Son Kyong and SiSi are in the Century Center. SK charges 100 for a massage including a possible manual release if you are nice. Do not try to touch her or she may be upset, and you will loose your chance for release. She may not accept new male customers at this time, but you can try to contact her.

I have never seen SiSi but expect to pay 50 for a massage + 40-50 tip.

Massage (by Son Kyong), 371-8498 (women over 40 only)
Massage (by Si Si), 1750 Kalakaua Ave., 258-2765 (Century Center)

m.

Calmly86
05-01-07, 06:36
I have been trying to contact Son Kyong via phone with no avail. Is it possible to see her as a walk in at Century Center? How is she listed there?

Asian0255
05-01-07, 16:00
I've seen SiSi several times. I liked her and the attention she would give me. I tipped her 40 the first time and 50 after that. Thought she was worth it. I also liked that she never asked for a money up front or suggested the tip amount. Seemed to be very grateful for the tip without counting it. Thought the HJ was always an 8+/10. Will have to see her again.

Both Son Kyong and SiSi are in the Century Center. SK charges 100 for a massage including a possible manual release if you are nice. Do not try to touch her or she may be upset, and you will loose your chance for release. She may not accept new male customers at this time, but you can try to contact her.

See the PennySaver for phone numbers or search the forum.

m.

Lkjhgf
05-01-07, 21:36

Massage (by Son Kyong), 371-8498 (women over 40 only)
Massage (by Si Si), 1750 Kalakaua Ave., 258-2765 (Century Center)

m.I posted a quote 2 days ago about son kyong, some thing good and clean
and it did not show up/it happen many times//let me know if i' m doing some thing wrong

Alohashorts
05-02-07, 04:02
Jean gave a great HJ. I had a nice massage w/ her and as time was running out, she started on the HJ w/ her other hand touching some key spots. It got me so jacked, I switched positions to get into a sideways 69 and started to munch bush while she worked my stick. I think she was getting off herself because she stopped to reposition her legs so I could get a better angle. Release accomplished.

DownAndOut
05-02-07, 13:50
Jean gave a great HJ. I had a nice massage w/ her and as time was running out, she started on the HJ w/ her other hand touching some key spots. It got me so jacked, I switched positions to get into a sideways 69 and started to munch bush while she worked my stick. I think she was getting off herself because she stopped to reposition her legs so I could get a better angle. Release accomplished.Whoa, is that Jean at Matlock? I'm totally hyped.

Alohashorts
05-03-07, 03:07
Jean @ CH.

Justin H
05-08-07, 04:45
But Jean's massages are better, which kind of balances things.So is Mel Ling at Crystal Healing?

DownAndOut
05-08-07, 23:29
So is Mel Ling at Crystal Healing?Mei Ling is at China Mary's.

Justin H
05-12-07, 08:36
Hey guys keep the posting cooming. Last best HJ I got was from Yumi at golden. Anymore out there? What about those ladies over 40? Kind you really don't want to waste all that money of FS. But they pact a mean HJ.

Born Again
05-30-07, 00:03
Alot of talk about mei ling. Saw her twice and nothing. Is there a secret to get her full HJ experience. She always rubs close to the spot, or grazes my balls. And just when I think shes getting close. Times up? Maybe I'm not straightforward enough? Whats the best way to let her know without being too pushy?

Justin H
05-30-07, 04:10
Alot of talk about mei ling. Saw her twice and nothing. Is there a secret to get her full HJ experience. She always rubs close to the spot, or grazes my balls. And just when I think shes getting close. Times up? Maybe I'm not straightforward enough? Whats the best way to let her know without being too pushy?I thought that China mary's does outcall to tourist only? Do they have a incall place? I remember when one of the best HJ I had was from a lady named Lola who used to work at CM. About a week ago I picked up this Haole wahine on the beach and took her to Makapuu. That day was really small so the water was crystal blue. She fell in love with the place took me back to her hotel told me to shower, and she joined me. This wahine was kind of chunky, then she told me I would like to take care of you in my mown way. Dryed off and she told me to just lay on the bed. Gave me the best sensual massage ever. Paid alot of attention to the okole and the hole. And also the inner thighs. Finally the the strokes of a happy ending with the haina mai very slow. As I was releasing she grabbed the tip and stroked it in a circular motion which was so frickin sensitive I almost passed out. Was the best.

Eh guys don't judge a person from the outside. Those are the ones that knows what to do the most.

DownAndOut
05-30-07, 14:20
Alot of talk about mei ling. Saw her twice and nothing. Is there a secret to get her full HJ experience. She always rubs close to the spot, or grazes my balls. And just when I think shes getting close. Times up? Maybe I'm not straightforward enough? Whats the best way to let her know without being too pushy?If you're not getting it now, you have nothing to lose by asking outright. I guess it's ymmv. China Mary does not like them giving any extras, so Mei Ling is very cautious. Unless you give her the sixty tip up front, then she'll know?

Supersexfreak
05-30-07, 21:51
Knuckles44,

I was in the same boat as you with Mei Ling. After three massages, I finally struck up some guts and asked for extras. She told me not to tell Mary and gave an alright HJ. She allows touching, kissing, and titty sucking. I also received extras from Denise and Ling Ling. Ling Ling is okay looking, but Mei Ling is younger and better eye candy. I would like to receive an HJ from Tasha, but a previous poster said she refused to give extras.

JasonNakamura
05-30-07, 23:19
Where is this China Marys?

Born Again
05-31-07, 04:57
Yeah, incall Century Center.

AsiaTraveler2
05-31-07, 07:18
I thought that China mary's does outcall to tourist only? Do they have a incall place?

Justin H,

It's in Century Center on the 2nd floor. Not a great set up. Cramped, Cluttered, Poor shower, etc.

AT2

Dragon419
06-02-07, 05:25
Mei Ling gives a pretty darn good legit massage but I can't stand the place. Not only is it cluttered, but the walls don't go all the way up and the doors don't shut well. And the two times I was there, there were two or three other girls sitting outside the room talking and every now and then, Mei Ling would join in on their conversation in Chinese. Hehe. No privacy and and doesn't put me in the mood.

Anyone seen Sisi lately? How is her place?

Mushi
06-02-07, 16:06
I've been going to Jean for awhile and she is good. Just wanted to see some new stuff. I called Ky Yong and asked for an appointment,then she asked who sent me and said no one,just saw the penny saver add. I asked to come in now, she said busy, asked for anytime, even the next two days and she said busy. I think she thought I was LE. I read awhile back that Miyumi was supposed to be pretty ok so went to see her. Massage ok but no release.

Hilo Boy
06-12-07, 21:46
Saw Mei Ling today and no extra. Really think she is hot but not sure how to approach her. Did not seem like a private enough place even for a hj. What extras has anyone gotten from Mei Ling?

DownAndOut
06-13-07, 17:14
Saw Mei Ling today and no extra. Really think she is hot but not sure how to approach her. Did not seem like a private enough place even for a hj. What extras has anyone gotten from Mei Ling?I'm happy Mei Ling was too smart for you. And if I'm wrong, good for her still. Because she's, simply put, prudent based on 4 years of "senior status?" posts? She probably doesn't read this forum, but she probably has the same impression. I like her as a person and hope she stays safe. Your questions are redundant and relentless. Toftt and report specifically at length, not vague brevity. Again, if I'm out of line, it's just that I like Mei Ling and I feel she deserves well.

Hnl36
06-17-07, 13:46
Anyone seen Sisi lately? How is her place?To be honest, sisi's place is pretty odd. Real dark and cluttered, but there is definitely some sort of privacy. It was a fun massage but I definitely had that 'what am I doing here' thing for a little while.

Pochoman34
07-06-07, 23:25
Jean gave a great HJ. I had a nice massage w/ her and as time was running out, she started on the HJ w/ her other hand touching some key spots. It got me so jacked, I switched positions to get into a sideways 69 and started to munch bush while she worked my stick. I think she was getting off herself because she stopped to reposition her legs so I could get a better angle. Release accomplished.Where does Jean work?

First Try
07-07-07, 14:25
Where does Jean work?

RTFF, use the "search forum" tab on the top right and use the advanced search for "posts only".

OK, see message #546 under massage therapists 551-4297

Tagn Release
07-08-07, 05:30
RTFF, use the "search forum" tab on the top right and use the advanced search for "posts only".

OK, see message #546 under massage therapists 551-4297I think you might have to RTFF. Wrong Jean, This one is from another place.

TNR

Asian0255
07-08-07, 22:31
Jean @ CH.I believe that Alohashorts was referring to a differant Jean.

Lkjhgf
07-09-07, 04:46
Where does Jean work? The norm is jean do not allow any touching or very light toughting if got her off/ then you had a one//ask her for a BJ one time// her reply was, how you do that LOL LOL LOL

She has her own place-- good luck

First Try
07-09-07, 13:07
I think you might have to RTFF. Wrong Jean, This one is from another place.

TNR

My bad, I wish mongers would use the "quote" feature when discussing an AMP or provider or bar girls. Too many common names. Just like tagging those shifty papios & uluas.

DownAndOut
07-09-07, 14:33

OK, see message #546 under massage therapists 551-4297Actually, see message #20 & #21. Crystal Healing.

Member #1062
04-22-08, 22:36
Well, I certainly haven't been to all the places out there but here are some of my favorites:

Son Kyong -when she's in the mood to please you, its almost mind blowing.
But the downside is she's not always in the mood and then its just average.
She's in her mid-30's or so, reasonably attractive, doesn't allow touching, smells of cigarette smoke.
If only she offered consistent quality of service, I'd be there every week <sigh>.

Jean on Matlock -I haven't been there in a while. Massage is good to very good, HJ is slow and erotic, very nice. Doesn't allow touching. Age 40-50.

Kim at Korean Style Massage on Lusitana. Friendly attitude, good massage. Felt kind of rushed to finish once she started HJ. Allows (encourages) touching. Decent looks, age maybe mid 30s to 40s.

Pepsi at Judy's -Decent HJ, OK massage. Allows touching. Average looks, body.

Nana formerly at Ohana - where is she now? She was great, good massage, great HJ, good sense of humor. Anybody have current information on Nana?

Daspbrah
04-24-08, 04:20
I have had the good fortune of Mei-Ling giving me HE from the very beginning. She does allow touching her over the clothes downstairs and her boobs under the shirt, but I'm shocked that she allowed sucking and kissing? Sucking and kissing where? If she hesitated to give HE until after 3 visits, then how do you score those extreme extras? Just being curious with the utmost respect.

Mahalo, Das P Brah

Knuckles44,

I was in the same boat as you with Mei Ling. After three massages, I finally struck up some guts and asked for extras. She told me not to tell Mary and gave an alright HJ. She allows touching, kissing, and titty sucking. I also received extras from Denise and Ling Ling. Ling Ling is okay looking, but Mei Ling is younger and better eye candy. I would like to receive an HJ from Tasha, but a previous poster said she refused to give extras.

Scottyscott
06-03-08, 22:23
Since my preferance is only for a good masage with a HE I thought I would try to get this thread a litle boost. If we can get it going it again it would help somone like me out.

My experience with Michelle last week was a good one. I went in her place and found that it was exceptionally neat and clean.

As soon as I got in Michelle asked me if I wanted a shower and I said I did. She told me I could undress right there in the main rom with the massage table so I could be "comfortable" I usually don't like to leave my things unattended but I had a good feeling here. So I took off all my clothes there and walked naked down the hallway to the shower. The towels were beside the door in a nice basket. I showered and dried off then walked back to the main room. I hung my towel up to use again after the massage and climbed on the table uncovered.

Michelle's massage is very good. She worked my shoulders, back and legs.
When she told me to flip over she worked my upper legs. She them asked if she should "massage him too" I nodded yes and she started to work my cock. She was good. Lots of ball touching, very sensual. She stod beside the table during the HE and allowed me move my hand up her leg and under her shorts. I then moved my hand under her shirt where her braless tits were hard. I would have tried to go inside her panties but I shot my wad to quickly. guess that is the price of a good HJ. After she cleaned me up she continued the front side massage until the hour was up. I got up and headed back to the shower. Got dressed and left. Her fee is .60 and I tipped .60 for the excellent work.

She is a little bit older but I would defiently repeat.

L6/A9/S10

Gherkin
06-04-08, 13:16
I would recommend Jean (phone number a few posts ago). She's an older (50's) Korean massage therapist, and HE and prostate massage (and nothing beyond that) is available.

The massage is very good. She clearly knows what she's doing, and has been doing it long enough to get the pressure just right. At least for me. The HE is very matter-of-fact, don't expect any oohs and aahs. It's as if she (perhaps culturally) views HE as simply the logical conclusion to a good tension-releasing massage.

She's also a very pleasant lady to talk to. Classy and dignified. Takes her time. Her place is clean and tidy, but is in a fairly run-down and old apartment complex. Parking is no problem.

It seems to me that she's not as busy as she could be. My recommendation: If you want one of the best massages available (Jean, Evelyn, and Erlinda are my 3 favorites for the actual massage part), and don't mind getting HE from someone of that age, then Jean is likely worth a try.

Gherkin

Kapalua
06-04-08, 16:53
I usually don't like to leave my things unattended but I had a good feeling here. So I took off all my clothes there and walked naked down the hallway to the shower.
Just a suggestion to the members: especially on a first visit, I think it's preferable for a customer to keep his valuables near him while in the shower (even by taking his pants to the shower area). Maybe the risk of having a problem is very low, but there's no need to take that risk in my opinion.

Wet And Wild
06-04-08, 17:52
Just a suggestion to the members: especially on a first visit, I think it's preferable for a customer to keep his valuables near him while in the shower (even by taking his pants to the shower area). Maybe the risk of having a problem is very low, but there's no need to take that risk in my opinion.I have to agree with Kap. On my first visit with Michelle she said to undress and leave my belonging in the front room. I left everything except my wallet and keys, then went to the shower. It's better to be safe, then sorry.

I only trust them as far as I can touch them.

Scottyscott
06-04-08, 20:24
It seems to me that she's not as busy as she could be. My recommendation: If you want one of the best massages available (Jean, Evelyn, and Erlinda are my 3 favorites for the actual massage part), and don't mind getting HE from someone of that age, then Jean is likely worth a try.

GherkinCan you tell me about Evelyn and Erlinda? Ages, it they allow touching, looks and how to get a hold of them?

Asian0255
06-05-08, 02:15
Got to agree, Jean and Michelle are great. I’ve had many similar experiences. However, the best sensual massages with a great ending were still from SiSi. Boy, I wish she would return my phone calls. I’ve left my money and stuff in the room many times while I stepped into the restroom. Never had a problem with either of these ladies. But I've known them for several years.

Since my preferance is only for a good masage with a HE I thought I would try to get this thread a litle boost. If we can get it going it again it would help somone like me out.

My experience with Michelle last week was a good one. I went in her place and found that it was exceptionally neat and clean.

As soon as I got in Michelle asked me if I wanted a shower and I said I did. She told me I could undress right there in the main rom with the massage table so I could be "comfortable" I usually don't like to leave my things unattended but I had a good feeling here. So I took off all my clothes there and walked naked down the hallway to the shower. The towels were beside the door in a nice basket. I showered and dried off then walked back to the main room. I hung my towel up to use again after the massage and climbed on the table uncovered.

When she told me to flip over she worked my upper legs. She them asked if she should "massage him too" I nodded yes and she started to work my cock. She was good. Lots of ball touching, very sensual. She stod beside the table during the HE and allowed me move my hand up her leg and under her shorts. I then moved my hand under her shirt where her braless tits were hard. I would have tried to go inside her panties but I shot my wad to quickly. guess that is the price of a good HJ. After she cleaned me up she continued the front side massage until the hour was up. I got up and headed back to the shower. Got dressed and left. Her fee is .60 and I tipped .60 for the excellent work.

L6/A9/S10

Joe Som
06-05-08, 06:09
Well, I certainly haven't been to all the places out there but here are some of my favorites:

Son Kyong -when she's in the mood to please you, its almost mind blowing.
But the downside is she's not always in the mood and then its just average.
She's in her mid-30's or so, reasonably attractive, doesn't allow touching, smells of cigarette smoke.
If only she offered consistent quality of service, I'd be there every week <sigh>.

Jean on Matlock -I haven't been there in a while. Massage is good to very good, HJ is slow and erotic, very nice. Doesn't allow touching. Age 40-50.

Kim at Korean Style Massage on Lusitana. Friendly attitude, good massage. Felt kind of rushed to finish once she started HJ. Allows (encourages) touching. Decent looks, age maybe mid 30s to 40s.

Pepsi at Judy's -Decent HJ, OK massage. Allows touching. Average looks, body.

Nana formerly at Ohana - where is she now? She was great, good massage, great HJ, good sense of humor. Anybody have current information on Nana?
I'm not sure why, but Pepsi as Judy's was the best HJ I ever had. I should go back one of these days and see if she still has what it takes.

Justin H
06-05-08, 17:25
BTW Where is Michelle located at? and her phone number? Just yesterday
I went to Oriental where I had a provider older one by the name of Michelle too, but this place does not have a table. On the flip she massages down there for while then takes some of the oil and rubs it all over her breasts and tells me "you finish off over here" And boy what a feeling her 2 nenes are very big and soft, Must come with the age I think.

Aloha
J

L6/A9/S10

Mongerboy
06-06-08, 00:40
BTW Sisi is working again, same number at cc.

Kapalua
06-06-08, 05:08
I have to agree with Kap. On my first visit with Michelle she said to undress and leave my belonging in the front room. I left everything except my wallet and keys, then went to the shower. It's better to be safe, then sorry.

I only trust them as far as I can touch them.
In addition to safeguarding the money, I don't want a provider (particularly one I don't already know) to have access to my driver's license information or credit card information while I'm in the shower. Also, there's the possibility of someone else (beyond the provider) having access to the premises while I'm in the shower. As you say, better safe than sorry.

Gherkin
06-06-08, 12:39
Evelyn: 50's, professional massage therapist from PI. Good English (long-time citizen). As is the case with Jean, there's nothing sexual about her behavior at all. HE (if it is available - and some have reported that it seems unavailable to them, while others have clearly obtained it with little/no effort) is competent and pleasurable. No pretense of it being "sex" or of her being "sexy" while doing it. I would call it "assisted masturbation" more than anything else. No attempt to arouse you in any way, other than the manual stimulation itself. As with Jean, this is not a "provider", but rather a massage therapist finishing the job. I can't imagine that "touching" would be tolerated - it just doesn't seem like that's what this part of the massage is about. In short, if you are looking for a great massage of all parts of your body, that's what this is. If you're looking for anything resembling sex, that's what this isn't.

Erlinda - I only saw her twice, and got a fantastic deep tissue massage each time. I believe she used to be a physiotherapist, or something similar. Also from PI, I believe. I would guesstimate about 50 for age. Chunky build. I was not able to coax HE from her, though she indicated that I could do it myself if I liked (I declined). Some others have indicated that they have received HE in the past, but I can't recall anyone recently doing so.

My summation of the three of them is this. All 3 - very competent deep tissue massage. Jean has the best knowledge of the three. Evelyn is the best at stretching, but Erlinda on a good day could be even better. However, the added pleasure of an HE has made me a regular Jean and Evelyn customer, and I no longer seek Erlinda. I would do so if the menu included HE. There's no pretense of sex. Just "finishing the job". Therefore, it doesn't matter at all that none of them look like Nina from Siam Thai (who is completely legit, sadly).

Nina's massage is very pleasant and soothing - I always float out of there. She seems to "accidentally" stimulate the sac while doing inner thigh massage (am I imagining that - no, I don't think so). But that's as far as it goes. Even though no HE, and though the massage is not as deep or competent as J, Ev, or Er, the experience is so damned pleasant (even just as a massage) that I keep going back. Have tried others at ST too. All seem competent, but somehow none compare to Nina.

So, for me it's Jean, Evelyn, and Nina, whether HE or not.

I should try Michelle and Pepsi.

Who else should I try?

Gherkin

Can you tell me about Evelyn and Erlinda? Ages, it they allow touching, looks and how to get a hold of them?

Gherkin
06-06-08, 12:43
I'd really like to find someone good at "the prolonged extraction of bodily fluids".

By that, I mean someone who can work me up from 0 out of 10 to 11 out of 10 over about 20 - 30 minutes.

Someone who understands the art of adding 2 to the scale, maintaining it, then backing off by one for a while, then adding 2 again, and so on.

Someone who understands what do to with two roving hands.

I like having my prostate massaged too, so having someone who understands how to work that into the mix (without almost inevitably ending the session too quick as a result) would be a bonus.

It would almost take a man's level of understanding of the feelings to be good at this. Note I said "almost"! I'm not looking to be HE'd by a man, though I'm not really sure why I have that hang-up (but I do).

Too bad that most women only know how to stimulate, not how to manage the process up and down for a 20 to 30 minute "experience".

Gherkin

John Ross
06-06-08, 16:48
I'd really like to find someone good at "the prolonged extraction of bodily fluids".

By that, I mean someone who can work me up from 0 out of 10 to 11 out of 10 over about 20 - 30 minutes.

Someone who understands the art of adding 2 to the scale, maintaining it, then backing off by one for a while, then adding 2 again, and so on.

Someone who understands what do to with two roving hands.

I like having my prostate massaged too, so having someone who understands how to work that into the mix (without almost inevitably ending the session too quick as a result) would be a bonus.

It would almost take a man's level of understanding of the feelings to be good at this. Note I said "almost"! I'm not looking to be HE'd by a man, though I'm not really sure why I have that hang-up (but I do).

Too bad that most women only know how to stimulate, not how to manage the process up and down for a 20 to 30 minute "experience".

GherkinThen my friend, you should try Son Kyong. She has done this massage that had me going for a full hour the BOOM! That woman can build you up to an explosion, but there is no touching allowed.

Buster Cheree
06-06-08, 20:58
Where is Michelle located at?

Would like to give her a try and report.

Thanks bros!

Gherkin
06-07-08, 02:14
I did try phoning her a couple times, perhaps 3 months ago. No answer. Last time I saw her ad (or someone talking about her ad) it said something about "women over 40 only".

Can anyone let me know (PM if necessary) whether she would take a new male customer?

Also, I got to see Sisi once, but it was just before she closed up her shop. The massage, while by no means therapeutic, was very pleasant. I did not get HE that time, despite hinting.

Gherkin

Then my friend, you should try Son Kyong. She has done this massage that had me going for a full hour the BOOM! That woman can build you up to an explosion, but there is no touching allowed.

Scottyscott
06-07-08, 13:45

Thanks bros!MASSAGE BY MICHELLE 942-2250, 1272 South King Street (secound Floor)
L6/A9/S10

Pepsi is also a good choice if you are looking for a more sexual experience. I called Judy’s one day to give Pepsi a try after I had been double booked by another therapist. She got me right in. I went in and paid my. 5 at the door and was shown to my room. There was a bed in the room instead of a table an indication that the massage here was not their primary function. I undressed and laid down on the bed and Pepsi came in. No shower was offered and she got right to the massage. She moved to the head of the bed and started to massage my shoulders. She them took my hands and put them on her legs so I could touch her while she rubbed me. As she did my shoulders my hands were moving up and down her legs. The rest of the massage was below average. When she told me to flip she immediately slid out of her dress and climbed on me facing away. She leaned over and licked my cock a couple of times then started on the HJ. When she leaned over she put her snatch right in my face. I started to finger her and she got very wet. Seems like the more I touched her the better the HJ got. I eventually could not handle it anymore and I had to DATY. I Came very quick after that and exploded on her tits. She seems a bit surprised that I shot so far but she laughed about it. When she had cleaned me and herself up she crawled up next to me and asked "when you gonna come see Pepsi again? " Then she helped me get dressed and walked me to the door. L8/A8/S8

Pepsi was good and very fun but you don’t go to see her for a professional massage.

Tadhook
06-07-08, 16:05

Thanks bros!
Michelle is at 1272 S King, just after Zippy's, same floor and building as Golden Massage. She works alone, so it's better to make an appointment.

Scottyscott
06-07-08, 23:28
I should try Michelle and Pepsi.

Who else should I try?

GherkinYou should try Michelle. I highly reccomend. As someone else said, best to call for an appointment.

Pepsi is a more sexual experience. I called Judy’s one afternoon after I had been double booked by another therapist (CM). I asked for Pepsi to see what all the talk was about. She took me right in and I made my way from CC down a couple of blocks to Judy’s. When I went in I paid. 5 at the door and was shown into a room. It was a nice enough place and there was a bed in the room instead of a table, an indication of the services available. Pepsi came into the room after I had undressed and lay down on the bed. She started right into the massage. There was no mention of a shower. She started to massage my shoulders while standing at the head of the bed. Then she took my hands and placed them on her legs wanting me to touch her. As she worked my shoulders and upper back I was running my hands up and down her legs. Her massage was below average. When she told me to flip over she immediately undressed and climbed on top of me, straddling me at about the chest. She took my cock and leaned over to lick it a couple of times, then she started in on the HJ. As she bent over to work me she put her snatch in my face. I started to finger her and she got really wet. It seems like the more I worked her the better the HJ got. I eventually could not take it anymore and I had to DATY. She I shot my wad it was explosive and got all over her tits. She was a little shocked but laughed about it. After she had cleaned both me and her up she crawled up next to me and said "When you gonna come see Pepsi again? " Then she helped me get dressed, I tipped. 5 and left.

L8/A8/S8

Pepsi was a good time and I will go back but she is not a professional Massage Therapist who offers a HJ. She is much more of a sexual experience.

AsiaTraveler2
06-08-08, 17:28
Then my friend, you should try Son Kyong. She has done this massage that had me going for a full hour the BOOM! That woman can build you up to an explosion, but there is no touching allowed.

John Ross,

I have heard great reports for Son Kyong, but those that see her need to understand she is very much a YMMV experience. I saw her twice and will not go back. Decent massage and very average hj. She went through the motions both times. Not sensual, no build up, nothing. She talks alot about people not understanding the body, she seems to have had bad past relationships and maybe some men remind them of her ex's and get a lame experience? Who knows.

Just go in knowing, there's two sides to her.

AT2

CatchSumWaves
06-09-08, 11:03
"the prolonged extraction of bodily fluids".

I'm not looking to be HE'd by a man, though I'm not really sure why I have that hang-up (but I do).

GherkinMan that's just crazy that you would think having a HE by a man is just a hang up. To me it is a absolute no questions asked necessity (if your not solo) to receive one by a woman if your a straight hederal sexual man. Just my 2 cents.

Crouchingtiger
06-09-08, 21:57

L6/A9/S10How old is she and who would you say she reminds you of as for looks?

For ref, is she better looking than say sisi?

Scottyscott
06-10-08, 12:48
How old is she and who would you say she reminds you of as for looks?

For ref, is she better looking than say sisi?I'd say she is in her late 40's. Never seen Sisi so I can not say.

I tried to call Yoko last night and got a voicemail that was playing what sounded like a comedy act of some kind. Very weird. I wanted to set something up for early this morning and her ad said she sarts at 7:30am.

Scottyscott
06-13-08, 18:34
I was finally able to get a hold of Yoko around 7:30am on Monday morning and made an appointment for 9 am. Her place is easy to find at 1550 Wilder (her English is not good and it took me a while to decipher this address on the phone). You have to park on the street but I did not have any trouble finding a spot. Since her place has a gate I called her again when I was in front of her building and she told me she would be right out. I sat on the bench in front and in about three minutes Yoko came to the door and let me in. She is indeed tall and thin. She did not make me run away as one person had but she was not the most attractive girl either. Her room is on the first floor. When I got in there was a table set up in the one room apartment in front of the bed. At this point Yoko acted like she had no clue what was supposed to happen. She just stood there and looked at me. It was awkward. I finally pulled out three twenties and handed them to her and said "well let’s get your fee out of the way". She took my. 6 and I was expecting to have her give me. 1 back, but she did not. Later while taking a phone call during the massage she quoted the person on the other end. 6 for the hour (hope I did not raise the rate accidently). I then asked her if I could take a shower and she said yes and showed me to the bathroom and gave me a towel. I undressed there and got myself clean. When I was done I walked out and she was waiting by the table and I assumed the position. Her massage was not good. She advertises as licensed but she clearly has no clue what she is doing. While having a woman’s hands on your body is never unpleasant there was no therapeutic value here. After about 15 minutes she told me to flip over. When I turned over she commented on how big my member was (she is clearly also not good at lying) and then said something about how small her tits were and then she raised her shirt for me to see. They are a nice set of A to B’s. I reached up and touched them. She then asked me very shyly if I wanted "more massage". I told her I wanted a massage everywhere and she again whispered "how much more money you gonna pay me", I told her I had enough for a good tip and she said how much more. I’ll give her credit, by this time she was stoking my hardness and I was not thinking straight so I blurted out another. 6. She looked like she would have to think about it for a second then said ok. By this time my hand was moving up her leg and I asked her if I could take off her shorts. She nodded and I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs revealing her small striped panties. She pulled her shirt up again and I have to admit that she has a very nice body. I slid her panties down and she stepped out of them. I could not get her to take her shirt off but she had it pulled up over her tits. Her HJ was very ordinary, very mechanical. While she stood there I slid one FIV and she got wet very fast. As I fingered her she started to moan a bit. As I said before I don’t think she is a good liar so I think she was enjoying it. As soon as I shot she pulled my finger out of her. There was no hot towel clean up. She did take some paper towels and wipe the bulk of my cum up then she said "wanna go back to the shower? " I got up and went to shower again. When I got done she handed me some water. I got dresses and paid her the. 6 tip I had promised and left. Over all this was not a god experience and I would not repeat. There is better out there to be had. As I left I checked my watch and the total time I was in her place including two showers was about 40 min. Please don’t waste your money. L6 (for her body)/A4/S2

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Justin H
06-17-08, 05:14
When you had Yoko, Is she Chinese or Japanese?
I think I'll give her a try, love those HJ's
I still think Chris from Yes Massage has one of the better.

I was finally able to get a hold of Yoko around 7:30am on Monday morning and made an appointment for 9 am. Her place is easy to find at 1550 Wilder (her English is not good and it took me a while to decipher this address on the phone). You have to park on the street but I did not have any trouble finding a spot. Since her place has a gate I called her again when I was in front of her building and she told me she would be right out. I sat on the bench in front and in about three minutes Yoko came to the door and let me in. She is indeed tall and thin. She did not make me run away as one person had but she was not the most attractive girl either. Her room is on the first floor. When I got in there was a table set up in the one room apartment in front of the bed. At this point Yoko acted like she had no clue what was supposed to happen. She just stood there and looked at me. It was awkward. I finally pulled out three twenties and handed them to her and said "well let’s get your fee out of the way". She took my. 6 and I was expecting to have her give me. 1 back, but she did not. Later while taking a phone call during the massage she quoted the person on the other end. 6 for the hour (hope I did not raise the rate accidently). I then asked her if I could take a shower and she said yes and showed me to the bathroom and gave me a towel. I undressed there and got myself clean. When I was done I walked out and she was waiting by the table and I assumed the position. Her massage was not good. She advertises as licensed but she clearly has no clue what she is doing. While having a woman’s hands on your body is never unpleasant there was no therapeutic value here. After about 15 minutes she told me to flip over. When I turned over she commented on how big my member was (she is clearly also not good at lying) and then said something about how small her tits were and then she raised her shirt for me to see. They are a nice set of A to B’s. I reached up and touched them. She then asked me very shyly if I wanted "more massage". I told her I wanted a massage everywhere and she again whispered "how much more money you gonna pay me", I told her I had enough for a good tip and she said how much more. I’ll give her credit, by this time she was stoking my hardness and I was not thinking straight so I blurted out another. 6. She looked like she would have to think about it for a second then said ok. By this time my hand was moving up her leg and I asked her if I could take off her shorts. She nodded and I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs revealing her small striped panties. She pulled her shirt up again and I have to admit that she has a very nice body. I slid her panties down and she stepped out of them. I could not get her to take her shirt off but she had it pulled up over her tits. Her HJ was very ordinary, very mechanical. While she stood there I slid one FIV and she got wet very fast. As I fingered her she started to moan a bit. As I said before I don’t think she is a good liar so I think she was enjoying it. As soon as I shot she pulled my finger out of her. There was no hot towel clean up. She did take some paper towels and wipe the bulk of my cum up then she said "wanna go back to the shower? " I got up and went to shower again. When I got done she handed me some water. I got dresses and paid her the. 6 tip I had promised and left. Over all this was not a god experience and I would not repeat. There is better out there to be had. As I left I checked my watch and the total time I was in her place including two showers was about 40 min. Please don’t waste your money. L6 (for her body)/A4/S2

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Scottyscott
06-17-08, 18:55

I still think Chris from Yes Massage has one of the better.I belive she is Japanese, but we did not talk much because I could not understnad her very easily.

If you try her let me know what you think, because I had a bad experience.

DownAndOut
06-17-08, 23:47
How old is she and who would you say she reminds you of as for looks? For ref, is she better looking than say sisi?Went and saw Michelle. She looks like she's 35 years old and 160 lbs. She wears no bra and makes her bare breasts available during the HJ. Down below felt like no panties, but she wouldn't let me feel inside her shorts. She allows touching but outside of her shorts. HJ not so sensual IMHO. She really goes at it, with the one hand. She didn't use her other hand to caress. Because she's bigger, I didn't feel so hot. Nice lady, though. She charges. 6 and I left a. 4 tip so that the total damage was $.

Magnus808
06-18-08, 07:54
Kim at Korean Style Massage on Lusitana. Friendly attitude, good massage. Felt kind of rushed to finish once she started HJ. Allows (encourages) touching. Decent looks, age maybe mid 30s to 40s.Anyone got contact info for Kim?

I tried to search but couldn't find any.

Thanks

Kapalua
06-18-08, 15:02
Anyone got contact info for Kim?

I tried to search but couldn't find any.
There's a "Korean Style Massage" advertisement in column 5 of page 10 of the PennySaver issue dated June 11. It provides a number of 450-1650.

Justin H
06-18-08, 23:42
I still think Chris from Yes Massage has one of the better.

Had my first experience w/ Yoko. Chinese girl very soft massage, but one thing I ask you, are you sure you FIV her? her voice sounded like those she males from Thailand. She is tall and not bad looking though.
Good session.

Nwexperience
06-22-08, 15:17
First post here, long time lurker, thanks to all who have posted in these forums. As the name indicates my previous experience has been in the Pacific NW. Tried Michelle on Thursday and had a wonderful time, first off her massage is very good, unlike most rub and tug places she has her massage license and has been trained. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and she worked out a lot of my tension. She gets upset with guys who aren't into the massage experience and just into the happy ending. I would say be patient and you will be pleased after the flip, as with others before she said what about him and I said oh yes he needs tension release. Michelle said that would be an extra fifty and I said do it. It was nice and sensual, I tried to last so I could explore her body but it felt so good, I came, then she started laughing and said I was too noisy. Sixty for the massage then fifty for the happy ending, $10 total. Looks 5, cute face, too much in the trunk for me. Attitude 9, remember she wants to give a good massage experience first. Skills 9.5, I will repeat soon.

Kauai Kid
07-02-08, 22:00
Newbie here. Been mongering for a few years but just recently found this site. Wanted to share this weeks experiences. Went to see the Waikele Therapist advertised on Craigslist. Seems to be a 30 something Chinese girl, decent looks. Paid the 65.00 fee, got undressed and lay on the table. She started with a dry back and shoulder massage. After about 15 min, said she was going to use oil. She poured on the oil and started massaging my lower back and thighs. Got close and finally brushed the sac. Asked if I wanted a massage there. Told her yes, she said to turn over. After the flip, she applied the oil and went to town. She let me touch her ass outside of her jeans, but thats it. No touching of her breasts. She finished me off, cleaned me up and I was out of there. Total cost 105.00 (sorry dont know the money symbols yet)

Be Safe

Member808
07-09-08, 20:48
Just out of curiosity what nationality or nationalities are either of the two. I get turned on by certain races more then others.

Rastakid
07-09-08, 23:02
Just out of curiosity what nationality or nationalities are either of the two. I get turned on by certain races more then others.Both are korean.

Shavnluvr
07-28-08, 14:25
This thread's been a little slow lately. Anything new? I've been sticking to JJ Spa where I know a decent massage and topless HE can be had.

Kauai Kid
07-29-08, 13:35
This thread's been a little slow lately. Anything new? I've been sticking to JJ Spa where I know a decent massage and topless HE can be had.You can get a topless HE at JJ Spa? I have been there many times but never got a topless HE. Perhaps it is time to revisit.

Saw Michelle yesterday. Nice lady, good massage, sensual HJ. Will repeat soon.

Be Safe

Buster Cheree
07-29-08, 21:46
Michelle is awesome with her HJ skills. I tried leaning forward to suck on a nipple but she stopped me. After squeezing them for a while I got kinda thirsty.

Blue Falcon
07-30-08, 04:09
Where exactly is this place? Is it new? Haven't heard of anyone talking about it before so just wanted to ask. Was it a name change or is this Jeanie Magic, Jean, etc?

Thanks

This thread's been a little slow lately. Anything new? I've been sticking to JJ Spa where I know a decent massage and topless HE can be had.

Kauai Kid
07-30-08, 17:37
Went Hana massage which I saw in the Pennysaver. Got massaged by Hana, older Korean lady. Started massaging my shoulders and back, moved to the legs and told me to turn over. After the flip, I saw that she took her top off. She asked what I wanted, told her HJ. She said ok. Nice slow HJ with oil. She let me touch her wherever I wanted. Shot my load, she cleaned me up and said to come again. Will probably repeat. Total damage $.

Be Safe

Poi Dog
07-31-08, 04:56
Went Hana massage which I saw in the Pennysaver. Got massaged by Hana, older Korean lady. Started massaging my shoulders and back, moved to the legs and told me to turn over. After the flip, I saw that she took her top off. She asked what I wanted, told her HJ. She said ok. Nice slow HJ with oil. She let me touch her wherever I wanted. Shot my load, she cleaned me up and said to come again. Will probably repeat. Total damage $.

Be Safe

Kumu,

Did Hana look pretty good? Massage was decent I assume.

Mahalos,
PD

Kauai Kid
07-31-08, 16:59
Kumu,

Did Hana look pretty good? Massage was decent I assume.

Mahalos,

PDPD,

Hana is an older Korean lady, not ugly but not gorgeous. Massage was average and HJ was good. Nice personality so will repeat.

Kumu

Nautboi808
07-31-08, 20:46
Where exactly is this place? Is it new? Haven't heard of anyone talking about it before so just wanted to ask. Was it a name change or is this Jeanie Magic, Jean, etc?

ThanksIt's at CC. On the ground level across the parking attendants booth. On the mauka side.

Poi Dog
08-04-08, 04:55
It's at CC. On the ground level across the parking attendants booth. On the mauka side.

What is the talent like at JJ? What is the $ damage? Assume that the massage is decent and that the gals look pretty good.

Mahalos,
PD

Robert41
08-04-08, 05:21
Tried Mellisa @ (cc3102), got great massage 3 imes and on 4th visit got great massage and HJ!! She's pretty hot lookin' with good attitude and likes to flirt and tease. I wasn't sure if she was actually going to service jr., or if she was just teasin' again but WOW, what a helluva HJ!! Took her time and made long sexy eye contact with a naughty smile that almost made me erupt too early!!! She's pretty cautious, though so my advice would be let her get to see you a few times before "popping" the question. Price was average .6+.6 She said it's rare when she works at night so maybe call early for appt.

Good Luck Fellow Mongers!

Badboy808
08-04-08, 12:30
Tried Mellisa @ (cc3102), got great massage 3 imes and on 4th visit got great massage and HJ!! She's pretty hot lookin' with good attitude and likes to flirt and tease. I wasn't sure if she was actually going to service jr., or if she was just teasin' again but WOW, what a helluva HJ!! Took her time and made long sexy eye contact with a naughty smile that almost made me erupt too early!!! She's pretty cautious, though so my advice would be let her get to see you a few times before "popping" the question. Price was average .6+.6 She said it's rare when she works at night so maybe call early for appt.

Good Luck Fellow Mongers!Do you have more contact information?

Nautboi808
08-04-08, 23:54
What is the talent like at JJ? What is the $ damage? Assume that the massage is decent and that the gals look pretty good.

Mahalos,
PD

Went there twice. Had the same lady, I think her name was Jenny. Chubby Chinese, mid to late 30's. Massage was okay, but she talked way too much. Also kept answering the phone during the massage. No HE, but so turned off with her service, I didn't want it.

Cleanman
08-06-08, 05:26
I made a date to get a massage from Sasha who advertises on CL for Sexy Massages.

She was very easy to talk to on the phone, although I tried twice before to see her but she was booked. This time I got an appointment.

I showed up at her place, which is in a very good location and "safe" a Nice clean apartment, she had the massage music going. She met me in a thong bikini and see through pull over. She is older, but attractive, about mid 30's very nice body, 34 A cups, slim, local Pinoy look, very nice legs. She said I looked like a cop, (thanks) and I assured her I was not, she told me 'there is nothing illegal about massaging parts of the body'. OK. Put down my donation and she showed me where to put my clothes and lay down. I got undressed and lay face down as she watched. She started off with a great massage, lots of nice talk, asking questions, etc. She jumped on me and stradled my back and I could feel her warm pussy on my butt, then she ground her pubic bone into my butt. Very Intresting. She fliped me over and massaged my chest then looked at my guy and went to work on him, she wacked me for awhile, she looked like she was enjoying it and talking me (and him) into cumming. I couldn't come for some time and my guy started to hurt a little (more rubbing lotion, please? ) she stoped, lubed up and started again with a diffrent motion and rythm, ahh good, I came, shot at her, she washed up quickly then cleaned me up with hot towel. Offered me the shower (clean), nice small talk and she told me now that she knows me will be better next time gave me a hug and kiss. Overall was good. YMMV.

A=8/S=5/L-7

$.4

will repeat

Supertape
08-06-08, 12:50
I made a date to get a massage from Sasha who advertises on CL for Sexy Massages.

She was very easy to talk to on the phone, although I tried twice before to see her but she was booked. This time I got an appointment.

I showed up at her place, which is in a very good location and "safe" a Nice clean apartment, she had the massage music going. She met me in a thong bikini and see through pull over. She is older, but attractive, about mid 30's very nice body, 34 A cups, slim, local Pinoy look, very nice legs. She said I looked like a cop, (thanks) and I assured her I was not, she told me 'there is nothing illegal about massaging parts of the body'. OK. Put down my donation and she showed me where to put my clothes and lay down. I got undressed and lay face down as she watched. She started off with a great massage, lots of nice talk, asking questions, etc. She jumped on me and stradled my back and I could feel her warm pussy on my butt, then she ground her pubic bone into my butt. Very Intresting. She fliped me over and massaged my chest then looked at my guy and went to work on him, she wacked me for awhile, she looked like she was enjoying it and talking me (and him) into cumming. I couldn't come for some time and my guy started to hurt a little (more rubbing lotion, please? ) she stoped, lubed up and started again with a diffrent motion and rythm, ahh good, I came, shot at her, she washed up quickly then cleaned me up with hot towel. Offered me the shower (clean), nice small talk and she told me now that she knows me will be better next time gave me a hug and kiss. Overall was good. YMMV.

A=8/S=5/L-7

$.4

will repeatDid Sasha do a nude massage?

If not, what was she wearing?

Robert41
08-06-08, 14:18
Do you have more contact information?Sorry took awhile to respond back, computer was down. The phone number I reched her at is (808) 688-7388. I was able to get appt., but had to call kinda early to get in.

Cleanman
08-07-08, 19:12
Did Sasha do a nude massage?

If not, what was she wearing?Nope, not fully nude. She wore just the thong bikini throught the massage. but showed me her breasts and pussy to help me unload because i was taking so long to finish.

BTW the massage it self was pretty good for a non CMT. HE could be done better, but maybe just me, YMMV.

She is pretty attractive pinoy and has a great body with nice A/B tits and I don't mind her being mid 30ish. Would like to bang her pussy doggie though. I'll let you know if there is improvement.

Kauai Kid
08-08-08, 12:55
Went to see Jenny at JJ Spa. Chinese lady, nice personality, decent massage. After the flip, I kind of pulled the towel off and she did a nice HJ. She let me touch her breasts from outside her clothes, but would not let me slip my hand under her top. Shot my load, she cleaned me up, finished up the remainder of the massage and I was out. She talks quite a bit during the whole session, but overall, she is a really nice person. Will probably repeat.

Kumu

Daspbrah
08-08-08, 14:09
Did you just say $.4? Like as in total?

Sounds kinda. I just wanna know the out the door price.

Thanks!

A=8/S=5/L-7

$.4

will repeat

Daspbrah
08-08-08, 14:36
Went to see Selena at 1188 Bishop. Her ad in PS is one of two, or the only one that has an 1188 address posted. Some people may know shes late 20's, early 30's, decent body not much curves though. Looks are bordering on the plain side, but good enough to use to make the jack hammer HJ go easier on the mind. I like it slower, I don't wan to get numb by too much friction. Put it this way, she prolly had bigger biceps and triceps than me after her near 20 minute arm workout. Luckily I "Ole' faithfulled" at the very last minute. First time I almost missed the train.

Pre-paid ($ +. 2). Pretty simple, but on the high side. Location is great with decent bathroom and separate rooms. Go before 5 or 6pm, because the security makes you sign in before letting you in the elevator. I rather not deal with that at all.come right on time or you will wait outside the door. Shes good about not disturbing YOUR session. The other monger that decided to make an impressive 20 minute early show up ended waiting like a chump OUTSIDE. By the way, no doorbell. You must knock briskly. See, I always knew just making it on time wasn't such a bad thing. Being too early for everything in life is highly overrated.

Shes great at conversation, very polite, massage was ok. I hate oil on my face.

A=8
L=5/6
S=6

Possible return.

Das P Brah.

Nautboi808
08-08-08, 17:30
Nope, not fully nude. She wore just the thong bikini throught the massage. but showed me her breasts and pussy to help me unload because i was taking so long to finish.

BTW the massage it self was pretty good for a non CMT. HE could be done better, but maybe just me, YMMV.

She is pretty attractive pinoy and has a great body with nice A/B tits and I don't mind her being mid 30ish. Would like to bang her pussy doggie though. I'll let you know if there is improvement.

Was the $.4 for the 1/2 hour? If so, did you feel rushed?
Thanks. NB808

CM0069
08-08-08, 18:12
She is pretty attractive pinoy.Lol. I'm flip so I can say that pinoy /pinay is a slang way of saying male or female Filipino. So pinay is girl: D and pinoy is ting-a-ling.

Cleanman
08-08-08, 19:24
Was the $.4 for the 1/2 hour? If so, did you feel rushed?
Thanks. NB808No, actually I did not feel rushed. Yes, hh, Was there maybe 45-50 min.

Poi Dog
08-09-08, 04:31
Went to see Jenny at JJ Spa. Chinese lady, nice personality, decent massage. After the flip, I kind of pulled the towel off and she did a nice HJ. She let me touch her breasts from outside her clothes, but would not let me slip my hand under her top. Shot my load, she cleaned me up, finished up the remainder of the massage and I was out. She talks quite a bit during the whole session, but overall, she is a really nice person. Will probably repeat.

Kumu

Kumu S,

Is Jenny the only one that works at JJ, or did you sense others to be working there as well?

mahalos,
PD

Kauai Kid
08-09-08, 04:39
Kumu S,

Is Jenny the only one that works at JJ, or did you sense others to be working there as well?

mahalos,
PDPD,

There is someone else working there also. I think there was another massage going on in the other room. Jenny walked in there to talk to someone, another female, but I did not get a chance to see what she looks like. Maybe I'll try going there again to see how that other provider is. If I do, will report back.

Safe Mongering

Viper78
08-11-08, 14:37

KumuWow. How many times have you seen her? I've seen her at least 3x and always have good conversations no HE whatsoever.

S Hunter
08-11-08, 15:51
Sorry took awhile to respond back, computer was down. The phone number I reched her at is (808) 688-7388. I was able to get appt., but had to call kinda early to get in.

I believe Melissa is Tasha from China Mary's. As I was leaving after seeing Em at Thai Hawaiian, I saw Tasha there. Unfortunately, Em was totally legit.

Cleanman
08-12-08, 03:20
Lol. I'm flip so I can say that pinoy /pinay is a slang way of saying male or female Filipino. So pinay is girl: D and pinoy is ting-a-ling.Hey CM,

I am sorry I shouldnt talk the languge if I don't know it, I stand corrected, Sasha's not a ting-a-ling slinger, She's a pinay!

Thanks,

Clean

Nautboi808
08-14-08, 00:35
You know the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat"? Well finally gave in to all those craigslist add about Sasha. Swore to myself before that I'd never pay the $.2 for a HJ (Salena), but her I am scheduling the $$ 1 hour appt with Sasha. Go figure!!

Anyway, she was a little older than expected. I would say mid to late 30s. Her face didn't look like I'd imagine her from the add. I know you're probably thinking the add is a picture of her ass, but I pictured a more dark skin FOB kind of girl. Cute local, spinner body with A tits. Tight little ass. She wore a bra top with matching ultra-mini skirt and cute lacey panties.

Gave a pretty good massage, but after a while it felt repetitive, like she was just doing the same thing over and over. Used a little too much oil though. On the flip, massage my entire front from shoulder down to legs. Then finally go to the good part. IMHO, she does give an awesome HJ. Varies her technique enough so you don't get too used to one motion. Massages the balls and talks sexy to junior. She makes cute sounds and faces to get you off. She does seem to get into it and allowed me to touch her nips and ass.
Made me shoot a big load. Shower after. With all the oil she uses for the massage, you have to shower.

L=7/A=8/S=9
damage=$$ (WTF was I thinking??!!)

I would repeat only if she drops her prices. She should give a kamaaina discount or something.

If you seriously have to try her because you're curious like I was, go for the $.4 for the half hour. You get the same results anyway...

Emilyfree
08-14-08, 04:35
Went to Thai Hawaiian for legit massage. Chose 4 hand and it was very good. Laid face down and after 5 minutes they took off my towel completely. On the flip I was hard as a rock. They covered my eyes. I didn't ask for HE because of prior reports. On my back they both worked my inner thighs and Jane was getting up at the base of my nuts and had to keep wiping the precum from my head. She said I'm tight all over and Em? said YOUR TIGHT HERE! and tugged abit on my sac. She then said I need to pull it! Did I miss out on an opportunity for HE or is this the norm at Thai Hawaiian?

Let me know if I let one slip through the cracks.

I believe Melissa is Tasha from China Mary's. As I was leaving after seeing Em at Thai Hawaiian, I saw Tasha there. Unfortunately, Em was totally legit.

Too Cheezy
08-14-08, 09:52
Where is Thai Hawaiian?

Rhoku74
08-14-08, 19:05
You know the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat"? Well finally gave in to all those craigslist add about Sasha. Swore to myself before that I'd never pay the $.2 for a HJ (Salena), but her I am scheduling the $$ 1 hour appt with Sasha. Go figure!!

Anyway, she was a little older than expected. I would say mid to late 30s. Her face didn't look like I'd imagine her from the add. I know you're probably thinking the add is a picture of her ass, but I pictured a more dark skin FOB kind of girl. Cute local, spinner body with A tits. Tight little ass. She wore a bra top with matching ultra-mini skirt and cute lacey panties.

Gave a pretty good massage, but after a while it felt repetitive, like she was just doing the same thing over and over. Used a little too much oil though. On the flip, massage my entire front from shoulder down to legs. Then finally go to the good part. IMHO, she does give an awesome HJ. Varies her technique enough so you don't get too used to one motion. Massages the balls and talks sexy to junior. She makes cute sounds and faces to get you off. She does seem to get into it and allowed me to touch her nips and ass.
Made me shoot a big load. Shower after. With all the oil she uses for the massage, you have to shower.

L=7/A=8/S=9
damage=$$ (WTF was I thinking??!!)

I would repeat only if she drops her prices. She should give a kamaaina discount or something.

If you seriously have to try her because you're curious like I was, go for the $.4 for the half hour. You get the same results anyway...Thanks for the report. I am very curious like you, and love a good HJ. I guess it time for me to go and check her out. Questions: Where is she located and did she get naked? Any FIV? Thanks again. Will report after I see her. Pay day comming soon.

Daspbrah
08-15-08, 00:25
Century Center room #3102.

Tel# in Penny Saver.

Safe mongering.

Where is Thai Hawaiian?

H Mobius
08-15-08, 03:00
Went to Thai Hawaiian for legit massage. Chose 4 hand and it was very good. Laid face down and after 5 minutes they took off my towel completely. On the flip I was hard as a rock. They covered my eyes. I didn't ask for HE because of prior reports. On my back they both worked my inner thighs and Jane was getting up at the base of my nuts and had to keep wiping the precum from my head. She said I'm tight all over and Em? said YOUR TIGHT HERE! and tugged abit on my sac. She then said I need to pull it! Did I miss out on an opportunity for HE or is this the norm at Thai Hawaiian?

Let me know if I let one slip through the cracks.Maybe one slipped through the cracks. If it happens again I would ask for "more". I only did the one girl thing, totally legit, not pre-cum-ish like your experience. Maybe I should ask for 4 hands.

Second time I went was at night, this old geezer was in the next room shortly after I got in my room, and wouldn't shut up with all that loud chit-chat (got that big space between the ceiling and wall so he kinda sounded like he was in my room, kinda puked me out). Was thinking of banging on the wall but thought I might want to try again someday. I was waiting for the girl, it was a bit past appointment time (didn't pay anything yet) and started to wonder if that was her in there, but I was out of the mood already and left, no one saw me leave. They called and I told them about the geezer, too distracting, so they said sorry about that.

CM0069
08-15-08, 03:31

Let me know if I let one slip through the cracks.This sorta reminds me of that k-girl therapist that used to post out her appt on Amana st. pro-massage! really great backside rub, on the flip omg her soft touch was crazy good, dont need viagra when she does that, unfortunately thats all she wrote, would hit/bump/elbow jr while she did her soft touch lol, afterwhile her # went offline, mebe a year or so ago, have yet to find 1 that did it like her.

Kauai Kid
08-15-08, 05:40
Wow. How many times have you seen her? I've seen her at least 3x and always have good conversations no HE whatsoever.Viper,

That was my first time there. On the flip I kind of brushed the towel aside and left it like that. I guess it was my lucky day. I am planning to go again soon. Will report back.

Kumu

Slappy08
08-15-08, 13:45
Looking for a good place for massage with HJ/CBJ. Any suggestions? Not looking to spend much, 1/2 hour or 45 minute, looking for a REAL massage with extras.

Tadhook
08-15-08, 14:31
Viper,

That was my first time there. On the flip I kind of brushed the towel aside and left it like that. I guess it was my lucky day. I am planning to go again soon. Will report back.

Kumu
One thing I remember about her is that she used to pull up a stool and sit down while she did the HE. The HE wasn't anything special, but I just thought it was funny that she did that.

Ewa Dave
08-15-08, 15:40
Hey, anyone ever tried Heaven Sent in Ewa Beach? Any extras?

Nautboi808
08-15-08, 22:42
Thanks for the report. I am very curious like you, and love a good HJ. I guess it time for me to go and check her out. Questions: Where is she located and did she get naked? Any FIV? Thanks again. Will report after I see her. Pay day comming soon.

Rhoku74, I pm'd info to you.

S Hunter
08-15-08, 23:13

Shoulda asked them to pull on it for you!

Seenum
08-16-08, 01:21
Looking for a good place for massage with HJ/CBJ. Any suggestions? Not looking to spend much, 1/2 hour or 45 minute, looking for a REAL massage with extras.See pepsi as judys massage she looks good and hj is very good.

Blake123
08-16-08, 03:25

Let me know if I let one slip through the cracks.Sounds like an awesome massage--close to a sensual, huh? I don't know if that's the norm there, but If I had been in your place, I definitely would have asked them if they would take care of Jr (with mention a nice tip in the same sentence). After all, they are the ones that caused Jr to come to attention. Surely they must have been expecting you to ask for a HJ--I mean with Jr standing at full attention and all. All they could do is say no

Good luck on your next try.

AsiaTraveler2
08-16-08, 15:22
Maybe one slipped through the cracks. If it happens again I would ask for "more". I only did the one girl thing, totally legit, not pre-cum-ish like your experience. Maybe I should ask for 4 hands.

Second time I went was at night, this old geezer was in the next room shortly after I got in my room, and wouldn't shut up with all that loud chit-chat (got that big space between the ceiling and wall so he kinda sounded like he was in my room, kinda puked me out). Was thinking of banging on the wall but thought I might want to try again someday. I was waiting for the girl, it was a bit past appointment time (didn't pay anything yet) and started to wonder if that was her in there, but I was out of the mood already and left, no one saw me leave. They called and I told them about the geezer, too distracting, so they said sorry about that.

That's the worst thing about Thai Hawaiian, is the constant noise in most of the rooms. Annoying. The worst room is the small room with the curtain. No door. No chance you get anything remotely sensual in that room and it's noisy because the guys just out of the shower are generally hanging out by that room.

AT2

Scottyscott
08-17-08, 04:26
Hey, anyone ever tried Heaven Sent in Ewa Beach? Any extras?Tried the place when they first opened. Was run by a local girl who had several other girls working for her. Paid my. 5 in the lobby. Went back into the back where they had about 6 "booths" with tables and curtain's for doors. All the theripists wore scrubs. Mine came in and told to strip down to my underware and slide under the sheet. The massage was good, they are all licensed massage therisists, but no hint of anything else.

That was about a year ago, I've seen they have been placing signs up again so I winder if they are feeling the econmic crunch, which might lead to extra activities. Be sure and let me know if you try them out and they have changed their game. Massage was great and tipped. 15, for a total of. 65.

Rabid Bite
08-22-08, 22:05
See pepsi as judys massage she looks good and hj is very good.Wheres Judy's?

Rabid Bite
08-22-08, 22:06
See pepsi as judys massage she looks good and hj is very good.Where is Judy's located?

Rabid Bite
08-22-08, 22:21
Anyone been here?

Do they do HE?. i went today and had Mai and wasnt offered HE.

Blake123
08-23-08, 03:40
Anyone been here?

Do they do HE?. i went today and had Mai and wasnt offered HE.I wouldn't go to any Thai massage place expecting to get a HE. They're all legit. They do give the best massages though IMHO.

Rastakid
08-23-08, 06:30
Anyone been here?

Do they do HE?. i went today and had Mai and wasnt offered HE.Pretty sure they are more legit than Thai Hawaiian. But YMMV

Rastakid
08-23-08, 06:33
Where is Judy's located?Corner of Kalakaua Ave. and Phillip St.

Asianlover4u
08-23-08, 12:32
I read the CL from time to time and just recently people have been posting that the 4 hand massage with FULL RELEASE is bogus. They never give the HE. Has anyone had any HE from Thai Hawaiian at all???????

Asianlover4u
08-23-08, 12:35
I just been to Michelle's and she does give one of the best HE I have every had. She is just like everyone says, a korean Carol Kai. She has a great personality and her massage is good, even took special attention to my problem areas.

First Try
08-23-08, 12:41
I just been to Michelle's and she does give one of the best HE I have every had. She is just like everyone says, a korean Carol Kai. She has a great personality and her massage is good, even took special attention to my problem areas.

BTW, I tried to schedule an early appointment. FYI, she doesn't start till 12 Noon :-((

Gherkin
08-23-08, 12:52
I would love to learn that HE is available. I went there a few months ago, and all the vibes I got were that it would never become available. Please let me know if something has changed there so that HE has become available.

Gherkin

I read the CL from time to time and just recently people have been posting that the 4 hand massage with FULL RELEASE is bogus. They never give the HE. Has anyone had any HE from Thai Hawaiian at all???????

Tadhook
08-23-08, 15:51
BTW, I tried to schedule an early appointment. FYI, she doesn't start till 12 Noon :-((
She said her hours are noon-9pm, but normally her last customer is at 7pm. Because she lives in Mililani, she said she doesn't want to mess with traffic.

Viper78
08-23-08, 16:35
She said her hours are noon-9pm, but normally her last customer is at 7pm. Because she lives in Mililani, she said she doesn't want to mess with traffic.And shes off on Sundays too.

Kapalua
08-23-08, 18:27
Where is Judy's located?

Wheres Judy's?
Patience, Rabid Bite, have patience. :D "Judy Massage" is located at 1602 Kalakaua Avenue, slightly makai of Philip Street on the Diamond Head side of Kalakaua. There is an entrance at the back of the building, away from the busy Kalakaua Avenue traffic. The telephone number is 942-1050.

Chikan San
08-23-08, 19:21
I read the CL from time to time and just recently people have been posting that the 4 hand massage with FULL RELEASE is bogus. They never give the HE. Has anyone had any HE from Thai Hawaiian at all?I tried the CL add for the four hands and it indeed was bogus...no HE or hint of HE at all. Massage was good but would be better with four hands on my cock and balls. I also tried Kay when she first opened up and no HE either. Damn

Spyda
08-24-08, 01:14
Patience, Rabid Bite, have patience. :D "Judy Massage" is located at 1602 Kalakaua Avenue, slightly makai of Philip Street on the Diamond Head side of Kalakaua. There is an entrance at the back of the building, away from the busy Kalakaua Avenue traffic. The telephone number is 942-1050.

Is that the same building with the frog restaurant?

John Ross
08-24-08, 01:57
That is the place.

Blake123
08-24-08, 04:46
I read the CL from time to time and just recently people have been posting that the 4 hand massage with FULL RELEASE is bogus. They never give the HE. Has anyone had any HE from Thai Hawaiian at all???????Here's what their ad says "If you're looking for SOMETHING EXTRA just ask about our SPECIAL "4-HAND"MASSAGE with two of our BEAUTIFUL THAI THERAPIST that's sure to give you FULL RELEASE from tension and stress!!"

Now, one can interpret that two ways. Those who have never been to a Thai massage establishment will likely assume that an HE is in order. For those who have been to several Thai massage establishments know that an HE will not happen and that the ad is worded to attract the unwary. It's slick advertising.

Bottom line: Don't expect to get an HE at any of the Thai massage establishments. But, you will get an excellent "professional" massage.

Azn Doodz
08-24-08, 09:48
Also had Michelle recently. Undressed in front of her and went to shower before the massage. Was covered with the towel the whole session. No offer of any HE after the massage. Even got re-dressed in front of her after the massage. I was almost certain she'd ask for HE. Maybe I have to visit a few more times?

Kauai Kid
08-24-08, 13:44
Tried Amber massage advertised in the Pennysaver. Found out that it is SiSi. Same light touch massage with very sensual HJ. Her service is always the same, very good. Will repeat.

Blake123
08-25-08, 04:06
Also had Michelle recently. Undressed in front of her and went to shower before the massage. Was covered with the towel the whole session. No offer of any HE after the massage. Even got re-dressed in front of her after the massage. I was almost certain she'd ask for HE. Maybe I have to visit a few more times?Are you sure that's the same Michelle (appox 50yo, Korean Carol Kai look-alike? ) that many of the mongers have been giving a good recommendation? Same building as Golden Massage? Maybe she thought you were LE?

The reason I ask is because the first time I got a massage from her was about 5 years ago when she had her place in the Century Center. She didn't cover me with a towel or sheet. And, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it about 5 minutes into the massage--didn't even wait for me to turn over on my back. She's an animal--in a nice way Very nice lady. Needless to say, I went back to see her many times over. Haven't seen her in a few years, though. Hang in there and go try again. This time, don't wait for her to ask. Just ask her (nicely) when you flip over.

Good luck

Rabid Bite
08-25-08, 17:37
Patience, Rabid Bite, have patience. :D "Judy Massage" is located at 1602 Kalakaua Avenue, slightly makai of Philip Street on the Diamond Head side of Kalakaua. There is an entrance at the back of the building, away from the busy Kalakaua Avenue traffic. The telephone number is 942-1050.Lol. Thanks bro. Don't mean to seem a bit irking. But the reason why I kept posting was because it wasnt showing up right after the post. Thanks!

Kapalua
08-25-08, 19:54
Yes, the building that contains Judy Massage also contains the "Frog" Korean restaurant -- so if the massage and release makes a hobbyist hungry maybe he could then go have some Korean food. :) That building also contains several other businesses (Dave's Ice Cream, Kalakaua Massage, Mopeds Plus).

Kapalua
08-25-08, 21:08
Lol. Thanks bro. Don't mean to seem a bit irking. But the reason why I kept posting was because it wasnt showing up right after the post. Thanks!
Some new members might not realize that there is a delay in the appearance of their messages in order to enable a moderator to review the messages before they appear on the forum. However, after a member becomes an "unmoderated senior member" (usually after six months of membership and posting at least twenty-five messages), the messages should appear on the forum without a delay.

Gherkin
08-25-08, 21:43
I had a session with Michelle next to Golden Massage recently, since Evelyn no longer wants to provide HE. Good massage with enough pressure and skill to be the real thing. HE was nice too. Unrushed, two handed, covering all important areas, with slow build up to a nice finish. She cleaned me up thoroughly before ending the massage.

She is a 50's Korean lady, no longer slender. At that age, it's tough to be eye candy, but she clearly was pretty 30 years ago. If you're going to try her out, it should be for the massage and HE, not for anything else. She seems happy, and seems to enjoy her work.

Like all the others I have spoken to recently, she said business has been fairly slow the last couple months. I had no problem making an appointment on 2 hours notice.

Comparisons: HE better than Evelyn (who no longer does it) and similar quality to Jean, but Jean knows how to find a prostate. Massage below Jean and Evelyn, who are both outstanding. Similar to Erlinda.

$ all inclusive. Would repeat.

Did I hear right that Sisi is now Amber?

Gherkin

Kauai Kid
08-26-08, 00:05
Called and made an appointment at Kalakaua Massage. When I got there I rang the doorbell and the mama told me they are busy. I told her that I called for an appointment, but she said, "too bad, we busy now". Left there and went to Judy's, same thing, busy, only difference is that the mama was sitting outside talking story with someone. She told me come back later. I called JJ Spa, was told to come in a few hours, they were busy. Tried Paradise Spa, told me no more appointments for the day. Wow, I thought the economy was bad here in Hawaii, but some businesses are booming. Called it a day and went home. Maybe try again next week.

Happy Mongering

Kumu

Azn Doodz
08-26-08, 03:03
Are you sure that's the same Michelle (appox 50yo, Korean Carol Kai look-alike? ) that many of the mongers have been giving a good recommendation? Same building as Golden Massage? Maybe she thought you were LE? Yeah I'm positive. Could be that she thought I was too young. But then again, I get the same response from a lot of providers.

Btw, what's in those other 2 rooms? She said she can't live there but why have so many rooms since she's massaging in the room directly by the entrance.

Smokin Gun
08-26-08, 03:37
Some new members might not realize that there is a delay in the appearance of their messages in order to enable a moderator to review the messages before they appear on the forum. However, after a member becomes an "unmoderated senior member" (usually after six months of membership and posting at least twenty-five messages), the messages should appear on the forum without a delay.

Well, if that's "unmoderated senior member" status, then that must mean that you, Kapalua, are equivalent to a yoda type jedi master. Just a different type of game. My game is still much unrefined. Thanks for your contributions.

Hypo Luxa
08-26-08, 03:46
My only wish is that when they finally post, why can't they post as new posts, instead of being placed several messages back? If they would just show up in the queue at the time when they are finally posted, instead of submitted, it would solve a lot of headaches.

Jackson, is there any reason the forum can't operate like this?

Thanks!

Gherkin
08-26-08, 04:02
[I tried to post this earlier but something went wrong.- hope it doesn't come through as a double]

I recently took a chance on Michelle, now that Evelyn is no longer offering HE.

No problem making an appointment on 2 hours notice. Easy to find the place (same entrance as Golden Massage). Michelle is a 50's no-longer-slender Korean lady, who may well have been eye candy 20 or 30 years ago.

Nice massage, clearly she knows what she's doing in that department, though not as good as Evelyn or Jean. Good pressure, but refined enough not to be hurtful. Easy to talk to.

Asked about "him" on the flip. I said "sure". Very nice slow, building-up HJ. Two hands, attention to all the right places. No prostate play this time (Jean is good at that). She took time to thoroughly clean me up afterward, then finished the massage.

I left $. Will repeat.

I will attempt to try Amber at some point. I saw her before her long time-off, when she was using another name, but only once.- not long enough to wear through the extreme caution she shows.

Gherkin

Member #1062
08-26-08, 19:16
What is SiSis like in terms of looks, age, weight, etc...?

AsiaTraveler2
08-27-08, 05:49

Chinese, in her late 40's, slim, tall (about 5'6" or 5'7"), not a looker (about a 4 or 5 - below average). Not much of a massage, but good if you like the soft feather touch thing, and a nice sensual HE.

AT2

Joe Som
08-27-08, 05:56
About 50ish, about 7 looks. about 115 lbs.

Crouchingtiger
08-28-08, 05:17

Looks 7? I had her, I would rate her a 6. Saw her several times first two ended with HE, 3rd time did not want thought WTF?

Smokin Gun
08-28-08, 14:36
Chinese, in her late 40's, slim, tall (about 5'6" or 5'7"), not a looker (about a 4 or 5 - below average). Not much of a massage, but good if you like the soft feather touch thing, and a nice sensual HE.

AT2

Your description is right on. No tits also.

Magnod
08-28-08, 21:49

7? I have her at around a 3...

To each his own I suppose. But she reminded me of the old lady from Kung Fu Hustle.

Asian0255
08-29-08, 00:43
Are you sure that's the same Michelle (appox 50yo, Korean Carol Kai look-alike? ) that many of the mongers have been giving a good recommendation? Same building as Golden Massage? Maybe she thought you were LE?

The reason I ask is because the first time I got a massage from her was about 5 years ago when she had her place in the Century Center. She didn't cover me with a towel or sheet. And, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it about 5 minutes into the massage--didn't even wait for me to turn over on my back. She's an animal--in a nice way Very nice lady. Needless to say, I went back to see her many times over. Haven't seen her in a few years, though. Hang in there and go try again. This time, don't wait for her to ask. Just ask her (nicely) when you flip over.

Good luck

Wow, I can’t believe how many of you have tried Michelle after I posted about her a couple of months ago. I even had several PM’s at the time. Funny, I posted about her one to two years ago and no one noticed. I to first saw her about 5 years ago. I agree, she was much more aggressive when she had her little place on the 9th floor of CC. I think she gives a great massage and one of the best HE. I like that her massage is very organized. Pretty much goes through the same routine each time.

I noticed that another one of my favorites, SiSi, has been getting a little attention the past few days. I still like her for one of the best sensual massages.

Lcl Asian
08-30-08, 06:48
Went to see Michelle for the first time last week. Very nice clean location by Golden Massage. She watched me undress to go shower. She gives an excellent massage and on the flip asked if jr. needed some massaging also. She gives a nice slow hj, she allows touching under her shirt but no sucking. She's a milf. Total damage 1.10. L/A/S 6/8/8.

Stay safe brothers

Hawaiiborn808
08-31-08, 21:09
I searched CL for into on Sasha but found none.

Does anyone have location and contact info on her?

Twitch26
09-01-08, 09:16
Hey if any of you have been wondering about Michelle from formerly (Glamour) I saw and talked to her last night also. Told her I would be in Maui next month and she said she would take care of me as usual. Yeah! Looks like she lost a little weight but still nice and thick in the leg department.

Rastakid
09-01-08, 13:11
I searched CL for into on Sasha but found none.

Does anyone have location and contact info on her?http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual_massage_by_hot_sasha_filipino_local_beauty_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=970111

Hopefully the above link will work, she advertises on backpage.com also.

Cleanman
09-02-08, 06:14
Saw her again. Cute Filipino (mix?), 30's, small frame, nice butt, enhanced B's, nice nipples with play, on request i presume. Good effort massage. Not a CMT. Climbs on your back, nice. Flip to Good HJ to HE. Good lube and long stroking ever so slight jack hammer to the head on the come. Small kine R-rated dirty talk to help me come. offers self service shower, She's busy and it shows, the bath room was dirty this time. She has a good personality. A=9, L=7, S=6 ($.4)(what the heck, it's a HJ! and for a little more you can get fs at an AMP. She does not offer fs). A bit expensive, but a nice experience, imho. YMMV. Would Repeat

Ckluvchanel
09-05-08, 22:57
Oh man, Nani has an awsome grip. That wraps around your penis. I was all smiles as she worked & stroked my cock as I laid back on the bed at her Incall.

I requested just lube and no condom.

Whewwww! She's got mad skills!

Daspbrah
10-07-08, 19:55
To resurrect this thread, I had found a place on 1188 Bishop Street (Century Square) that has some new talent. Good looking, good attitude and HE. Even fully nude. Im sure lots of you have been there, but for those who haven't, look in the pennysaver massage ads and its the only one listing the address as 1188 Bishop street. I forget, but the ph# starts with a 699- I think.

The one I saw was Chanel? (hapa-pretty and slightly curvy), she used to be an AMP girl, so I believe everything (FS) is offered including massage, but you get what you pay for. Otherwise everything is ala carte. Interesting.

L/7 A/8 S/7 $.2

With price and service, like always, YMMV.

Cleanman
10-09-08, 18:47
I found their info on BP.

They are called Sexy Asian Angels

Ivy, Kris, Selena, and Chanel

Here is there web site: http://sexyasianangel.com/

Phone number: Phone: 808-699-5522 and 808-699-9312

I've seen some of these providers on CL before so I think they all offer FS for addtional fees (IMO).

Happy Endings!

Clean

To resurrect this thread, I had found a place on 1188 Bishop Street (Century Square) that has some new talent. Good looking, good attitude and HE. Even fully nude. Im sure lots of you have been there, but for those who haven't, look in the pennysaver massage ads and its the only one listing the address as 1188 Bishop street. I forget, but the ph# starts with a 699- I think.

The one I saw was Chanel? (hapa-pretty and slightly curvy), she used to be an AMP girl, so I believe everything (FS) is offered including massage, but you get what you pay for. Otherwise everything is ala carte. Interesting.

L/7 A/8 S/7 $.2

With price and service, like always, YMMV.

Comp Dude 35
10-10-08, 03:40
The place is run by Jen...AMP girl who retired and is now running the business front-end. Brings in new talent from the Cali area once in a while (Ivy / Kris); there is a new one there but haven't done the recon yet.

FS is available; place is small and cramped but if you pay, you can play :)

The Dude

Kamipulu
10-10-08, 05:23

I've seen some of these providers on CL before so I think they all offer FS for addtional fees (IMO).

Happy Endings!

Clean

I've partaken. $.2 will get you a half hearted massage and HJ. $.6 will get you quickie FS. $$ will get you one hour FS.

They actually have massage tables in the room so there's not much area to move around.

Daspbrah
10-11-08, 11:22
Don't forget about Nala massage, located at 1188 Bishop #1207 nalamassage.com. Far away from being overly noticed at massage central a.k.a CC, CC's "sister building," century square, is in downtown. Good location.

Even though I wrote before that she HJ's like a jack hammer, it was still good enough for me to want to go back. Especially since she is very kind, no rush and tip is "up to you." She rather get return business than press us for big tip. This is because she owns the practice. All money is hers anyway.

Heated bed, great standing massage (you'll see), after session refreshments, ok to ass touch, discreet location and secured free parking. Just check the website.

Das P Brah

Gherkin
10-21-08, 09:29
Was going to try Nala or Yang's today, both for the first time. Could not get appointment with Nala (too busy), so phoned Yang's. Made appointment very easily and quickly. It's in CC, so very easy to find.

Yang let me in, and said Angela would be doing the massage. She asked if I wanted a shower, and asked for $60 from me before I started.

Angela is a late 40's Chinese woman with a friendly personality, slightly overweight, not ugly but not a looker.

She gave me a good massage, and since it was my first time with her, we did the "accidental grazing" thing for a while so she could determine my reactions (which were of course positive).

On the flip, lots of light fingernails, leading up to a not-bad HE. I say not bad because it did the job, but was fairly mechanical.

Neither the massage nor the HE were as good as Jean's or Evelyn's, but Angela is visibly much younger, and Yang seems younger still (late 30's).

Shower afterward, and I gave her a $60 tip, which in hindsight was a bit too much.

I met and spoke to Yang, who is younger and prettier. Perhaps I'll give her a go next time. Didn't see Patty. Also I must try Nala one day.

Gherkin

Daspbrah
10-21-08, 10:40
I forget if I mentioned this, but Chanel gives a great HE. Cute, curvy, friendly, allows touching everywhere and most importantly, her super soft hands feel like the inside of a teenage vagina. She happened to work at an AMP before, a few years back, when coincidentally, she actually was a teen. Because of that hand presence, beware of early eruption.

Rejudged: L7/S8/A8

$.2 for "soft hand deal. Not much massage therapy, but good other stuff. Tip a little extra and get some full frontal nudity, with molesting included. But no FIV. Am I repeating myself? Just trying to help.

Das P Brah

Happy Endings!

Clean

Lkjhgf
10-21-08, 13:24
Don't forget about Nala massage, located at 1188 Bishop #1207 nalamassage.com. Far away from being overly noticed at massage central a.k.a CC, CC's "sister building," century square, is in downtown. Good location.

Even though I wrote before that she HJ's like a jack hammer, it was still good enough for me to want to go back. Especially since she is very kind, no rush and tip is "up to you." She rather get return business than press us for big tip. This is because she owns the practice. All money is hers anyway.

Heated bed, great standing massage (you'll see), after session refreshments, ok to ass touch, discreet location and secured free parking. Just check the website.

Das P BrahDas, Thanks for the report, Had plan to see them for a long but not sure of the place and service, to close to the business area.

Of the four which one is better, they all look real good, had my eye on ivy, only by picture.

Big Mahalo, Submit Report Private Message if you like.

Gherkin
10-28-08, 08:48
Tried Yang late last week, after having had a good massage and HE from Angela (also at Yang's).

Yang is a late-40's Chinese woman, slim, about 5'6", speaks good English, very pleasant personality. Massage was not bad, but despite various hints, no HE, which was disappointing. She didn't seem to want to be steered towards it. Odd, since she presumably knows that Angela does it (doesn't seem like the naive type).

May try Patty next time, or Nala.

Gherkin

Kauai Kid
10-28-08, 19:14
Tried Yang late last week, after having had a good massage and HE from Angela (also at Yang's).

Yang is a late-40's Chinese woman, slim, about 5'6", speaks good English, very pleasant personality. Massage was not bad, but despite various hints, no HE, which was disappointing. She didn't seem to want to be steered towards it. Odd, since she presumably knows that Angela does it (doesn't seem like the naive type).

May try Patty next time, or Nala.

GherkinHad the same experience. Massage with no HE, even though I tried removing the towel several times. Never tried Angela or Patty, perhaps will try soon.

Kumu

Gherkin
10-30-08, 21:32
Spent a very pleasant hour with Patti yesterday, at Yang's.

Was surprised to recognize Patti, since she used to work at Siam Thai (even though she's Chinese, not Thai). I never tried her at ST, because she always seemed distant. But at Yang's, she's clearly much happier.

Patti is about 24, slim, Chinese, pretty but not gorgeous, small breasts and no bum. She speaks good English, and has a pleasant personality. Good massage technique and knowledge. She also knows what we like, providing a very nice, slow, unrushed, two-handed HJ, with pleasant conversation and a smile. She's also receptive to instruction about what we like, and is clearly interested in learning. If she used to be mechanical, she's anything but mechanical now -- very interactive. She allowed bum fondling outside of pants, but frankly there's not that much there to grab! Still, every little bit helps.

Is there room for improvement? In one place. I was in and out in about 45 minutes, and she was very quick to say "you want a shower now" immediately after I erupted. Next time, I will suggest to her that she should do the HJ as the second to last part of the massage, finishing off with a neck massage or something similar. It is a shame to ruin the moment with a rushed exit. Besides, we all need a few minutes to recover and "deflate" after going over the top. This is something she hasn't learned yet, but hopefully she is willing to be taught!

In short, a good deep massage (but not as good as Nina, Jean, Evelyn, Erlinda). Excellent HJ, as good as Jean, better than Sisi or Angela. Good personality - friendly and interactive. Young, attractive (but not DDG). Unrushed, except for right at the end (after the finish).

Right now, Patti is my new favorite for Massage+HE. Nina is still my favorite for Massage. Jean is still my favorite for Massage+Prostate+HE, but I didn't ask patti about that yet.

Gherkin (with a smile on my face)

Rhoku74
10-30-08, 21:52
Spent a very pleasant hour with Patti yesterday, at Yang's.

Was surprised to recognize Patti, since she used to work at Siam Thai (even though she's Chinese, not Thai). I never tried her at ST, because she always seemed unhappy. But at Yang's, she's clearly much happier.

Patti is about 24, slim, Chinese, pretty but not gorgeous, small breasts and bum. She speaks good English, and has a pleasant personality. She also knows what we want, providing a very nice, slow, unrushed, two-handed HJ, with pleasant conversation and a smile. She's also receptive to instruction about what we like, and is clearly interested in learning. If she used to be mechanical, she's anything but mechanical now -- very interactive. She allowed bum fondling, but frankly there's not that much there to grab! Still, every little bit helps.

Is there room for improvement? In one place. I was in and out in about 45 minutes, and she was very quick to say "you want a shower now" immediately after I erupted. Next time, I will suggest to her that she should do the HJ as the second to last part of the massage, finishing off with a neck massage or something similar. It is a shame to ruin the moment with a rushed exit. Besides, we all need a few minutes to recover and "deflate" after going over the top. This is something she hasn't learned yet, but hopefully she is willing to be taught!

In short, a good deep massage (but not as good as Nina, Jean, Evelyn, Erlinda). Excellent HJ, as good as Jean, better than Sisi or Angela. Good personality - friendly and interactive. Young, attractive (but not DDG). Unrushed, except for right at the end (after the finish).

Right now, Patti is my new favorite for Massage+HE. Nina is still my favorite for Massage. Jean is still my favorite for Massage+Prostate+HE, but I didn't ask patti about that yet.

Gherkin (with a smile on my face)Sounded like a great session. I love a good HJ.

Questions: What was the damage and where is Yangs? Did you have to call to make sure she was there?

Thanks G!

R74

Gherkin
10-31-08, 02:26
Sounded like a great session. I love a good HJ.

Questions: What was the damage and where is Yangs? Did you have to call to make sure she was there?

Thanks G!

R74

.6 + .6, in CC, appointment needed, and I was a familiar face from ST so it may take you longer to build trust.

CM0069
11-01-08, 17:02
Is there room for improvement? In one place. I was in and out in about 45 minutes, and she was very quick to say "you want a shower now" immediately after I erupted. Next time, I will suggest to her that she should do the HJ as the second to last part of the massage, finishing off with a neck massage or something similar. It is a shame to ruin the moment with a rushed exit. Besides, we all need a few minutes to recover and "deflate" after going over the top. This is something she hasn't learned yet, but hopefully she is willing to be taught!Shes been at it since old Island Massage, so thats about 3-4 years now, the improvement has been less mechanical into the he, but YMMV is shes having an offday or just busy tired, etc. I wonder if yang is giving her some tips LOL, yang would do this light touch on jr for a bit and really looked like she was having fun doing that.

I used to like patti more when she was at Siam Thai, the HE was there off-on if the place is crowded etc but kept on the down-low bigtime, knowing that it was still mechanical but kinna exciting gettin away with it. The massage was on par with the other thai girls, namely Tip and Sophia if anyone remember them from before. And the massage was always an hour if not past, shower time was never included. She probly got upset with me once I wanted to see tip (I swear she was practically a Thai patti. Slim petite, good deeptissue, he was better too. Shed practically play with it LOL. But was hit and miss for he for same reasons)

Nowadays I see patti once in awhile for ol times sake and chit-chat, shes a smart girl. Anyway it is a norm now I suppose 45min or less. She is just getting busy with us guys and just wants to be sure we are in and out by the hour for the next customer and not having to bump into another mongerer as they clean the room for the next dude.

Mongers Rus
11-05-08, 05:38
Shes been at it since old Island Massage, so thats about 3-4 years now, the improvement has been less mechanical into the he, but YMMV is shes having an offday or just busy tired, etc. I wonder if yang is giving her some tips LOL, yang would do this light touch on jr for a bit and really looked like she was having fun doing that.

I used to like patti more when she was at Siam Thai, the HE was there off-on if the place is crowded etc but kept on the down-low bigtime, knowing that it was still mechanical but kinna exciting gettin away with it. The massage was on par with the other thai girls, namely Tip and Sophia if anyone remember them from before. And the massage was always an hour if not past, shower time was never included. She probly got upset with me once I wanted to see tip (I swear she was practically a Thai patti. Slim petite, good deeptissue, he was better too. Shed practically play with it LOL. But was hit and miss for he for same reasons)

Nowadays I see patti once in awhile for ol times sake and chit-chat, shes a smart girl. Anyway it is a norm now I suppose 45min or less. She is just getting busy with us guys and just wants to be sure we are in and out by the hour for the next customer and not having to bump into another mongerer as they clean the room for the next dude.Lucky guy, you got HE from Thip.

I never got one from her yet.

Had from Mei though.

Slamma Jamma
11-06-08, 00:14
HJ best bang for the buck .5 house .5 tip.

Slamma Jamma
11-06-08, 00:23
Best HJ bang for the buck - .50 house .50 tip Ruby Mina Ginger Linda

Daspbrah
11-26-08, 11:02
I'm not even sure if anywhere is "guarantee" anymore with a decent massage. Or even if there are more than 5 places that really openly offer HE.

Everyplace seems to be a hit or miss for HE/HJ depending on the person, but it seems many mongerers also have had unexpected pleasant surprises too. So heres a list from recent lurking, not necessarily in order:

1. China Mary (CC)
2. Yangs (CC)
3. Sexy Asian Angels (kinda AMP-ish) (CS)
4. Selena (CS)
5. Nala Massage (CS)

Some of the above are the same old, same old. Kinda boring, but it'll get you by. I'm sure others will put up their top 5 now too, hopefully better ones. Everyone gets tired of the same providers, those legit Thai places better catch the hint or suffer the perils of the economy. They would do extremely well if HE was on the menu. Only Nina herself can do just massage and make scripts, but would be filthy rich if she gave in to the dark side. They read this stuff too...hint.

Mr Okada
11-27-08, 18:39
Best HJ bang for the buck - .50 house .50 tip Ruby Mina Ginger LindaHow do these ladies look and what kind of service to they give? Price is right but the entrance to the place is kind of revealing.

Cruise808
11-27-08, 19:28
Isn't Ruby the MILF looking one with big tits, kind of thick but nice curves?

Keola
11-28-08, 14:13
Best HJ bang for the buck - .50 house .50 tip Ruby Mina Ginger LindaSlamma. Do you know if Kimberly still works there? She is late 30's I think with big natural boobs. Just was wondering and was gonna visit her if she still works there. Thanks in advance,

Keola

John Ross
11-28-08, 21:38
Slamma. Do you know if Kimberly still works there? She is late 30's I think with big natural boobs. Just was wondering and was gonna visit her if she still works there. Thanks in advance,

Keola
Kim and Ruby are the same person.

Cruise808
11-30-08, 12:31
I don't think she offers massage with he for .5 + .5

Viper78
11-30-08, 14:05
Price is right but the entrance to the place is kind of revealing.True, the cabbies or the guys at the bar in the back dont really care. However, the wal-mart renta cop may watch you going up the stairs. Can always go up the Diamond Head side but they might not answer the door on that end.

ThePenisMighty
12-04-08, 08:08
I'm not even sure if anywhere is "guarantee" anymore with a decent massage. Or even if there are more than 5 places that really openly offer HE.

Everyplace seems to be a hit or miss for HE/HJ depending on the person, but it seems many mongerers also have had unexpected pleasant surprises too. So heres a list from recent lurking, not necessarily in order:

1. China Mary (CC)
2. Yangs (CC)
3. Sexy Asian Angels (kinda AMP-ish) (CS)
4. Selena (CS)
5. Nala Massage (CS)

Some of the above are the same old, same old. Kinda boring, but it'll get you by. I'm sure others will put up their top 5 now too, hopefully better ones. Everyone gets tired of the same providers, those legit Thai places better catch the hint or suffer the perils of the economy. They would do extremely well if HE was on the menu. Only Nina herself can do just massage and make scripts, but would be filthy rich if she gave in to the dark side. They read this stuff too...hint.Any places offer TS?

HawaiiJoe
12-06-08, 18:40
This is worth adding. Hee-Jin at Century 22 (first floor CC) will supply extras.

I've been seeing her for years, so she knows me... She says she doesn't do it anymore, but she will if you are patient and persistent without being rude and obnoxious. She takes care of me on every visit, so I don't need to ask.

She never hints at it during the massage... which is out of this world by the way, but if you ask after she will take care of you in the shower.

Helpful tips:

Be clean and have good hygiene! She's mentioned she hates smelly guys! And who doesn't?

Be polite and discrete. She's been in the business for a long time and has a great BS meter.

I guess that's about it. Good luck gentlemen.

TammieTaylor
12-08-08, 02:28
Yes, you are correct I'm happy to say that I don't offer any of my massage package for .5 like some other places does including AMP's. This is mainly because my services are not a rub-n-tug or on the lines of getting you in and getting you out like an assembly line. I do understand and respect that is some people cut of tea, but for those that has seen or experiences my massage package, it's about being pamper in a relaxing discreet environment where you won't run into the next person on the way out the door. To have all of that available just for you I can't charge .5 as I only see 1-2 per day, and I don't share my place with 10-15 other ladies like some other places does.

Tammie Taylor, CMT/FBSM
- Your New Hawaiian Sensual Touch Massage Specialist
http://www.tammietaylor.com

Not a requirement, or even specified for this thread. Peace, out, and definitely gone; best of luck to you all. Too many squabbles starting on this board.

Aloha
I don't think she offers massage with he for .5 + .5

Dragon808
05-20-09, 23:03
Does anybody know if Nala Massage is still doing HJ/HE?

Aloja

Hotrod82
05-21-09, 07:38
Does anybody know if Nala Massage is still doing HJ/HE?

AlojaYup, I go see her about every 2 weeks for her deep tissue and great prostate massage.

Sancho Z
05-22-09, 21:32
The funds were low but I needed some relief. I stayed away for a while after hearing about the raid in the CHM Bldg. Went to Ohana, greeted by a late 30 to early 40ish MS with big naturals who asked if I wanted to see anyone. After showering, a small 40 something Asian with big bolt ons came in and gave a half ass massage. She was like " do you really want a massage? " Then she told me massage her which I gladly did because I wanted to play with her huge tits and I realized she was playing it safe because she didn't know me. After a bit she pushed down on my back and started tugging away and talking dirty. I came pretty quick becuase it had been a while then she told me name was Mina. She left and came back with a hot towel and she massaged me some more before I left. She, MS and the other provider were more friendly/comfortable afterwards. I gave the Mina and MS and big hug and peck on the cheek and of course was told to come back soon.

Norcal574
05-23-09, 09:59
Yup, I go see her about every 2 weeks for her deep tissue and great prostate massage.Do you have to make appointment on her web page to see her? I hate putting my info anywhere.

Justin H
05-23-09, 20:51
Yup, I go see her about every 2 weeks for her deep tissue and great prostate massage.

Do you have the contact info for Nala Massage?

Chik0848
05-24-09, 00:55

Try going to nalamassage.com for info.

H Mobius
05-24-09, 03:01
The funds were low but I needed some relief. I stayed away for a while after hearing about the raid in the CHM Bldg. Went to Ohana, greeted by a late 30 to early 40ish MS with big naturals who asked if I wanted to see anyone. After showering, a small 40 something Asian with big bolt ons came in and gave a half ass massage. She was like " do you really want a massage? " Then she told me massage her which I gladly did because I wanted to play with her huge tits and I realized she was playing it safe because she didn't know me. After a bit she pushed down on my back and started tugging away and talking dirty. I came pretty quick becuase it had been a while then she told me name was Mina. She left and came back with a hot towel and she massaged me some more before I left. She, MS and the other provider were more friendly/comfortable afterwards. I gave the Mina and MS and big hug and peck on the cheek and of course was told to come back soon.

How big would you say her boobs were (D, DD)? Thx.

Hotrod82
05-24-09, 03:04
Do you have to make appointment on her web page to see her? I hate putting my info anywhere.https://www.appointmentquest.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/EmbeddedDesktop.woa/3057/wo/Qe4rPcQ6PtsK2JtIljg67J7hwQM/11.0.0.0.10.4.1.0?key=2020143430

The answer is yes you have to make an appointment online. She does a killer massage and can go very deep.

John Ross
05-24-09, 03:17
How big would you say her boobs were (D, DD)? Thx.
Mina's are Ds.

Sancho Z
05-24-09, 19:42
How big would you say her boobs were (D, DD)? Thx.D's at least, she was too small for DD. Great dirty talk too!

Geoisland
05-25-09, 00:18
Anyone have any luck there?

I had a great deep tissue/thai massage there but there wasn't really a hint of extras.

Norcal574
05-25-09, 04:39
https://www.appointmentquest.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/EmbeddedDesktop.woa/3057/wo/Qe4rPcQ6PtsK2JtIljg67J7hwQM/11.0.0.0.10.4.1.0?key=2020143430

The answer is yes you have to make an appointment online. She does a killer massage and can go very deep.I tried looking it up but cant see how much Nala charges for the massage.

Any info?

Aloha.

H Mobius
05-25-09, 17:36
Thanks guys.

Will consider retrying there. Tried once but there were no girls and no customers (all rooms empty and ms said no girls, and "I take kea U").

I wasn't about to get with her, so I excused myself and went to Evergreen as it was past 2.

Kapalua
05-25-09, 21:55
I tried looking it up but cant see how much Nala charges for the massage.
Nala advertises prices of $60 for one hour, $90 for ninety minutes, and $120 for two hours.

Sancho Z
05-26-09, 03:55
Thanks guys.

Will consider retrying there. Tried once but there were no girls and no customers (all rooms empty and ms said no girls, and "I take kea U").

I wasn't about to get with her, so I excused myself and went to Evergreen as it was past 2.It took a couple of tries for me. They seem to get busy around Happy Hour, then I finally went and got in around 9pm.

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 04:32
Saw sisi at Apple Tuesday. Best damn HJ I ever got. Took about 25 minutes but she stayed with me.

Need to try better lookin gal next time. Hard time cummin.

$. 1

6, 8, 8

Ck813
12-20-09, 16:01
They give the best hand jobs hands down.

A formerly of Thai Hawaiian

Another but I forgot her name.

I think they are trained in Thailand how to massage the cock and balls and then the westerners teach them how to upsell and get more money!

Greed!

Showboatt
01-05-10, 16:53
Really cute, L8. Tall.

My first time and I couldn't believe the HJ. She has really gifted hands.

Compare it to my own. She is about 1000 times better. I would never

believe it possible.

Da Boat

Kipapa Gulch
01-05-10, 16:57
No comparison.

Annie gets the best HJ in Hawaii.

Blacks
01-06-10, 16:41
No comparison.

Annie gets the best HJ in Hawaii.Where is this dragonfly lounge never heard of it?

Crouchingtiger
01-06-10, 23:11
Really cute, L8. Tall.

believe it possible.

Da Boat
Haha-thats messed up, we don't want to compare it to your hand job-sorry couldn't resist. BTW cost for house and tip to annie is what 50/50?

Belut Boy
01-07-10, 14:52
Haha-thats messed up, we don't want to compare it to your hand job-sorry couldn't resist. BTW cost for house and tip to annie is what 50/50?

Ahahahahahaahahaa!

Stevet09
01-07-10, 16:34
Really cute, L8. Tall.

believe it possible.

Da Boat

IMHO only, I thought Annie looked pretty manly in the face department, so in my book, not cute at all, and not much up top. She is tall with a pretty fit body, but her hands are manly and stong. HJ was pretty rough and not too sensual, so not for me, but hey if that's how any of you guys like it, more power to you. I would say she could be good with better skill and technique, but I'll pass for now.
Not trying to bash, just offering up another opinion.

Brutal One
01-07-10, 18:00
One more vote for the "carole Kai" Michelle. Besides doing a fantastic massage, her HJ are unsurpassed. I actually had to open my eyes and look to make sure she wasnt blowing me (not that I would have minded)......fucking fantastic!

Ducky007
01-07-10, 20:23
Ahahahahahaahahaa!Ahahahahahaahahaa! I going to have to 2nd that!

Meeeeeean da Belut, I gota have lot very very hot sauce.

Shy Hawaiiguy
01-08-10, 17:55
The best HJ I've ever gotten, Ta at Best Thai.

Hot, sensual with some fingers roaming around my butthole.

Came hard and in record time.

Ck813
01-10-10, 00:51
Hey SB, I would not say lower society. I would say when money is tight we would rather have a beautiful woman stroke junior then do it ourselves, Especially if she also gives a great massage.

Aloha

I just never went into a place looking for a handjob.

I always thought it was something a guy never went deliberately in a place looking for.

Especially to pay $ for one is absurd!

Maybe I'll just stick to fs women....

Seems like this is where some the lower monger society lives!

I have to vacate the premises! Aloha!

Da Boatt

Hinode
01-10-10, 07:30
How could any braddahs not include Jean in this thread? IMHO she gives one of the best HJs + a GREAT massage!

Touch808
01-10-10, 08:37
I went to TLC and saw Kim she is about 5'6" med built did the massage thing in the beginning. On the flip lubed me up and started with the HJ. She let my hands and mouth roam so i had mouth all over her breast while I played with her gina. When she got wet she quickly turned around and straddled me pinning me down and rode my mouth while jerking me off. got me so excited i had to ask her to stop a couple of times so i could enjoy her gina on my mouth for a bit more. So i blew my load and it was a really strong blow since she got me so excited. will definitely repeat to see if it was her that made me so excited or it was just a fluke lol.

40 house used penny saver coupon 60 to her

Rexkirby00
01-11-10, 00:18
Brother H,

I have to agree. Jean gives a great massage and really great HJ.

Be careful what you ask though, guys, as she will hurt you if you ask for a really deep massage and have never had one from Jean.

Just wish she would go back to charging less for a legit massage. This may sound plasphemous but am not always looking to blow a load.

LOL

Ok, so that situation is kinda rare.

Be good, guys

RK

How could any braddahs not include Jean in this thread? IMHO she gives one of the best HJs + a GREAT massage!

Blake123
01-13-10, 05:54
Where is this dragonfly lounge never heard of it?
It's in the Century Center, Suite 1105.

Showboatt
02-05-10, 15:41
Seems like this is where some the lower monger society lives!

Da Boatt

Just browsing back to this thread, I noticed that mongers misunderstood my

meaning.

I simply did not like the heckling that I received when I described, in my way,

the HE. That is what I was referring to, when I quoted the above...........

Anyway, Annie's HE is da bess. YMMV.

The Boatt

Palolo One
02-06-10, 00:49
Just browsing back to this thread, I noticed that mongers misunderstood my

meaning.

I simply did not like the heckling that I received when I described, in my way,

the HE. That is what I was referring to, when I quoted the above.

Anyway, I really love having Annie do me. YMMV.

The BoattI have to agree with you on Annie. I think she gives the best HE, at least that is my opinion and I have had quite a few from the ladies.

Kipapa Gulch
02-07-10, 18:48
Just got a massage and hj from Jean.

She is unbelieveable in both departments!

One of the greats.

Member #1062
02-09-10, 17:23
I used to go to Jean on a regular basis.

my current fave is Annie at Dragonfly.
Sweet, cute girl and a great massage.

Though I still haven't been to Ta at Best Thai...

Kipapa Gulch
02-09-10, 20:12
Yeah! She's my fav.

Magnod
02-09-10, 22:42
I used to visit Jean a lot because I generally try to avoid CC. Too many people, too open, too much trouble. I also enjoy Michelle because of her quality massage and HE, but her new place seems to be pretty packed. No openings on three different occasions that I have called.

If anyone does have a provider with a quality massage and HE in town that's not at CC, let me know!

Wet And Wild
02-09-10, 23:46
I used to visit Jean a lot because I generally try to avoid CC. Too many people, too open, too much trouble. I also enjoy Michelle because of her quality massage and HE, but her new place seems to be pretty packed. No openings on three different occasions that I have called.

If anyone does have a provider with a quality massage and HE in town that's not at CC, let me know!

Sakura - University, let Jennifer walk on your back.

Hetero Man
02-10-10, 00:08
Where is Michele located?

Magnod
02-10-10, 02:11
Sakura - University, let Jennifer walk on your back.

I don't care for Junko/Jenn's massages that much. A little too soft since her wrist bothers her. I love her looks, location, and other services, but I gotta have a solid massage as well.

I've been trying Excel, since Mimiko does a decent massage, but they're just so busy all the time. Been through many of the others. Some aren't that good at massage, have a bad location, no extras, or are just not that attractive. Tried: Pink Orchid, Jade Stone, Liliha Kim, Top Floor, Golden (old place), Judy's, Lisa, as well as outside the area providers such as Crissy. Still haven't found my ATF that is close to town, not in CC, gives a good massage, and HE. Although Crissy more than fits the bill, Kaneohe is a little out of the way for me.

Magnod
02-10-10, 02:11

She's at Rejuve plus now.

Stangman808
02-10-10, 02:40

If you are referring to Michele that was on South King Street, she opened a new place called REJUVE PLUS at 2111 South Beretania Street, #105. It is located at the corner of South Beretania Street and Kemole Lane with parking in the rear. Kemole Lane is a one way street heading mauka, so enter Kemole Lane from Young Street. Telephone #942-2250.

Foojdaman
02-10-10, 17:58
Jean - Matlock gives the best HE as well as massage. She is very personable when she gets to know you. Like most K-ladies shen you talk to her on the phone she does not have a very sensual voice. She sounds very harsh over the phone, but her HE and massage is A-1, the best. Better than Michelle. The biggest diference is Michelle give you more liberties with her bod. Jean will only give you the freedom only if she knows and trusts you. Get her to trust and like you and you would be pleasantly surprised.

Dech Awer
02-10-10, 23:21
I'm a die hard Michelle fan but always willing to try something new. So addicted to the quality Massage and quality HE.

Thanks

Wet And Wild
02-11-10, 00:13
I'm a die hard Michelle fan but always willing to try something new. So addicted to the quality Massage and quality HE.

Thanks
She's just off of Piikoi St., give her a call, YMMV.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1595028631.html

Hinode
02-11-10, 10:22
If you are referring to Michele that was on South King Street, she opened a new place called REJUVE PLUS at 2111 South Beretania Street, #105. It is located at the corner of South Beretania Street and Kemole Lane with parking in the rear. Kemole Lane is a one way street heading mauka, so enter Kemole Lane from Young Street. Telephone #942-2250.

I been meaning to try a great massage (thanks to all the braddahs who PMed me regarding CC) but question, what if I did NOT want a HE from Carole Kai? Whats the damage on that? tip up front or negotiable? I dont want any other girl, I want her doing it to me. Seniors, if you guys experienced a great massage W/O the HE, PM me...

Thanks in advance,
H

Stangman808
02-12-10, 00:46
I been meaning to try a great massage (thanks to all the braddahs who PMed me regarding CC) but question, what if I did NOT want a HE from Carole Kai? Whats the damage on that? tip up front or negotiable? I dont want any other girl, I want her doing it to me. Seniors, if you guys experienced a great massage W/O the HE, PM me...

Thanks in advance,
H

Call Rejuve Plus and make an appointment specifically with Michele. When you see her she will probably ask you what kind of massage you want, medium, deep tissue etc. During the massage if she hints or asks if you want junior massaged too, politely tell her maybe next time, but today your just here for a great massage. You will pay the fee for the massage (.5 or .6, I'm not sure what she charges at her new location) and tip after the massage according to how satisfied you are with her overall service (.1, .2 etc.).

Dech Awer
02-17-10, 06:21
For a great massage and great HE now includes Jean on Matlock. Both her and Michelle are fantastic. Hard to say who is better, because we're splitting hairs at this point.

I made an appt for around noon and she was as nice as can be and attractive. Not too hard to find and parking wasn't an issue and easy access to H1 when leaving. A 9, L 8, S 9 damage $. I tipped her 20, so 120 total. Worth it.

Going to be tough to top Michelle or Jean.

Punsai69
02-17-10, 13:19
For a great massage and great HE now includes Jean on Matlock. Both her and Michelle are fantastic. Hard to say who is better, because we're splitting hairs at this point.

I made an appt for around noon and she was as nice as can be and attractive. Not too hard to find and parking wasn't an issue and easy access to H1 when leaving. A 9, L 8, S 9 damage $. I tipped her 20, so 120 total. Worth it.

Going to be tough to top Michelle or Jean.
At one time, I was a Jean regular, then the quality went down. I guess just too comfortable with me. Started going to Michelle and enjoyed her massage and HE. Then she opened Rejuve and it appears to be an AMP more than a massage. I guess I'll have to go back to Jean unless I can find another good massage w/ HE.

Ck813
02-17-10, 14:30
Is this the Carole Kai look alike? Try going to Best That and ask for A. Her massage is pretty decent and her HE is Awesome! She really knows how to grease that monkey and seems like she enjoys it too.

Michelle's new place is all the time packed.

I need a new lady to take care of me.

Where?

Justin H
02-24-10, 05:43
Went to Hana massage 2 days ago, and was introduced to a older looking lady even older than Hana herself.

She did a great massage but on the flip she was sweaty as hell and can you imagine a sweaty old lady trying to get you off?

Took her top off and everything hung down.

Oh boy just closed the eyes and let go.

Next I will ask for personally.

Has anyone ever tried the new ladies?

Lkjhgf
02-24-10, 11:39
I have to admit.

I"ll never forget Annie's HE.

She really a great lady.The Player is not Sua, its the Da Boatt,What are you doing at the Fly.

Sua will not go the the Fly

Only IMMO

Palolo One
02-24-10, 14:34
I have to admit.

I"ll never forget Annie's HE.

She really a great lady.Haven't talked to you for awhile. Hope you get some help. I have noticed you have alot of new names. Trying to blend in.

Stay clear. Stay straight. Your obsession with her will only be your downfall. Leave her alone and fade away. That's the best thing you can do for yourself.

How would you feel if someone started harrasing you at work? Do you think that your employer at the Honolulu Airport would want an Engineer that has a problem that could affect his work?

All of your phone messages are recorded and CC has you on tape leaving the elevator. Getting new cell phone #'s is clever, but seems like alot of work. All for what?

When you going to listen?

Dech Awer
02-25-10, 05:11
Saw "A" at Michelle's.

A's HE is way better than Annie's.Is this the Rejuve Plus Michelle?

Who is the letter A, I know of two Michelle and Sasha?

Feel free to PM me if you like.

I'm mongering this weekend.

CatchSumWaves
02-25-10, 09:50
So Player "A" from Best Thai (CC #3904) is at Rejuve now is that right? Or is this a different "A."

Saw "A" at Michelle's.

A's HE is way better than Annie's.

Nautboi808
02-26-10, 16:12
So Player "A" from Best Thai (CC #3904) is at Rejuve now is that right? Or is this a different "A."

I wouldn't believe it until a credible member reports it. I did go to Best Thai a couple of weeks ago and saw Ta. I inquired about A and Ta said that she was out because she hurt her hand. Maybe they had a falling out?

CatchSumWaves
03-03-10, 02:46
Well I guess we just have to disregard what Rubys Player (banned member) said about A moving to Michelle's until some other credible source says other wise.

Like it said in my previous post #250 "Did she move?" I was asking a question and was not reporting on A's whereabouts...

Peace ~Catch~

I wouldn't believe it until a credible member reports it. I did go to Best Thai a couple of weeks ago and saw Ta. I inquired about A and Ta said that she was out because she hurt her hand. Maybe they had a falling out?

Darkman808
03-04-10, 15:29
Whats the damage on that? tip up front or negotiable? I dont want any other girl, I want her doing it to me. Seniors, if you guys experienced a great massage W/O the HE, PM me...

Thanks in advance,

HTried Rejuve this week. I was up for something and tried Sakura at UH, but one of you mongers was hanging out by the door, so I didn't like the discreet entry, as it was in the late afternoon, for all to C.

Anyway, found Rejuve, walked in, older korean girl meets me and takes me into nice room on right (from back door). She takes 60 and leaves. I strip and jump on bed. She returns and gives legit massage. I'm bumming. She isn't at all what I hoped for and I never know how to ask for another girl once the first gets started.

I hear the sweet voice of a young girl in the next room talking to a guy. But not much more than that. He splits and MS is scolding her about something.

Meanwhile, my gal is getting close to junior and starting to concentrate on massaging around my arse hole. I start to rise to the occasion and decide to flip over on my own.

I'm rock solid and she gets a handle on things right away, no questions asked.

She tugs for a long while. It was ok and I was having to close my eyes and think of Asia Carrera to get my nut juice to flow.

I let my hands wander, FIV, nipples and sucking, and she had no problem.

When pau she cleaned me up.

I left $ and left satisfied to bust but really wanting a HJ from a young attractive asian spinner, possibly a BJ with it. I would pay handsomely for this experience.

Any recommendations boys?

Pursuer
03-07-10, 22:06
Tried Rejuve this week. I was up for something and tried Sakura at UH, but one of you mongers was hanging out by the door, so I didn't like the discreet entry, as it was in the late afternoon, for all to C.

Anyway, found Rejuve, walked in, older korean girl meets me and takes me into nice room on right (from back door). She takes 60 and leaves. I strip and jump on bed. She returns and gives legit massage. I'm bumming. She isn't at all what I hoped for and I never know how to ask for another girl once the first gets started.

I hear the sweet voice of a young girl in the next room talking to a guy. But not much more than that. He splits and MS is scolding her about something.

Meanwhile, my gal is getting close to junior and starting to concentrate on massaging around my arse hole. I start to rise to the occasion and decide to flip over on my own.

I'm rock solid and she gets a handle on things right away, no questions asked.

She tugs for a long while. It was ok and I was having to close my eyes and think of Asia Carrera to get my nut juice to flow.

I let my hands wander, FIV, nipples and sucking, and she had no problem.

When pau she cleaned me up.

I left $ and left satisfied to bust but really wanting a HJ from a young attractive asian spinner, possibly a BJ with it. I would pay handsomely for this experience.

Any recommendations boys?I recommend that you do not pay $.60 for a HJ. I also recommend that you do not "pay handsomely" for getting a BJ at an amp. You can get one for the same or even less than what you paid at rejuve.