PDA

View Full Version : Advocates and CL?

Stoner
04-24-07, 00:16
Anyone hitting these up these days? If so, and you'd like a report on a decent agency and/or providers...let me know. I've got a hot recommend for a light skinned black chick. Willing to pass it on to those interested.

Don't want to blow up her spot either, just yet...so I won't be broadcasting it until I've finished my fun. But its never fair to not share. And things have been so dead on here.

Happy Paesan
04-24-07, 16:35
I'm a little nervous about the ladies that advertise on CL and usually head out to the AMP's. I'm kind of tired of the Asian scene and wouldn't mind trying something different though.

Blue Heart
04-24-07, 16:58
Anyone hitting these up these days? If so, and you'd like a report on a decent agency and/or providers...let me know. I've got a hot recommend for a light skinned black chick. Willing to pass it on to those interested.

Don't want to blow up her spot either, just yet...so I won't be broadcasting it until I've finished my fun. But its never fair to not share. And things have been so dead on here.Just curious, how much? 1., 2.?

Jolly Rocks
05-15-07, 13:20
I've seen this ad on CL for ages, Sophia, stunning Italian beauty for dicriminating gentlemen, blah blah blah. anyone have any knowledge of her or do I have to take one for the team?

Jimmj1210
05-15-07, 21:03
I've seen this ad on CL for ages, Sophia, stunning Italian beauty for dicriminating gentlemen, blah blah blah. anyone have any knowledge of her or do I have to take one for the team?Excellent session, very nice, very sexy. a little older but that's fine so am i. highly recommend, pm me if you want.

Troutman
05-15-07, 21:10
I've seen this ad on CL for ages, Sophia, stunning Italian beauty for dicriminating gentlemen, blah blah blah. anyone have any knowledge of her or do I have to take one for the team?

She's a little older than she claims, but she has a great body. Her teats seem real, so if they're bolt ons it's a superb job, and she is very affectionate and good at what she does. I enjoyed the time I spent with her. Well worth a visit.

Blue Heart
05-15-07, 21:47
I haven't picked up an advocate in a while, but if "Playboy Bunny" is still advertising, I would sort of recommend. But she is pricey @3.

(Yes, that's being young, dumb, and full of...you know.)

Anyways, place is easy to find - decent apartment in Cromwell. Left her a VM one night, called me back the next day, set up for that night.

She answered the door in a little tank top and sweat pants. Short dirty blonde hair, petite little body, large b or small c boobs. She's a talker, we talked for about 45 minutes, in that time she revealed she was a dancer at the gold club for some time before she quit. Asked her for that lap dance everyone wants at the club but no one gets. Nice little lapdance followed by bbbj with this edible lostion she used. Wish it lasted a bit longer, moved to the bed where she straddled my cock with her pussy, sliding up and down without entry - very sexy. Cover went on and she rode for a bit. From the back was her favorite position. Finally reverse cowgirl to completion.

Then was the odd part - we laid there and talked for another 45 minutes. She was talking about her boyfriend and how he's okay but not thrilled with what she does and wondered why I was out cheating on my SO with her. My response of living a fantasy didn't cut it with her. "If I found out you were doing that to me...blah blah blah." Good times, never called back.

She had a band she was in, or starting, I don't remember. Talked about that a lot, for the life of me i can't remember what the name of it was.

Anyone ever have an experience with "Playboy Bunny"?

Tom1326
05-16-07, 23:32

Sophia is an attractive older provider who is very good at what she does. In the past, her phone would be answered by a friend of hers who scheduled appointments. Don't know if that is still the case. You definitely would not be taking one for team. She is the real deal.

Carl White
05-17-07, 15:26
How expensive is Sophia?

Happy Paesan
05-17-07, 20:57
I spent some time with Sophia last year... She was working off the Berlin Tnpk and was charging $$ for an hour... She did not rush and I had a great time with her.... I want to say she is mid to late 30's.

Tom1326
05-18-07, 09:46
How expensive is Sophia?

Last I heard her charge was $$ 1/2 for new customers.

Wsgman
05-18-07, 14:29
Last I heard her charge was $$ 1/2 for new customers.

I saw her back in 2002. She was 2 for hour, 1.3 for half. I'd say she was 28-34 at the time, so late 30's is likely. She reallly was very nice. Took a few back and forths to hook up. She used to answer the phone and we even chatted for a while. She gave me her home number. I called it one time and actually got her real name from the answering machine. She even mentioned that she would see people she knew at home and for a reduced rate.

I never did see her again. I have called a few times in the last few years, but kept getting another lady who took her calls, so I would change my mind.

I think the in high demand and cut above the rest is a bit of an exageration. I mean she is good looking with a decent figure, but certainly no knockout. I once saw her shopping at Walmart, kept running into her at the store. She did not recognize me or at least pretended not to.

I was afraid she would go up. But going from 2 to 2.5 over 5 years is pretty much in line with inflation and alot less than the price of a gallon of gas.

One interesting thing was that when we were together is that we both used the bathroom at the same time. I showered while she just washed up.

She did do BBJ, multiple positions, was enthusiastic.

Funemail11
05-21-07, 00:52
I thought that I would start off by saying thank you. This board has helped me out…allot.

So I thought that I would start out by giving my experience with am Advocate girl that posts as…

PHILIPPINO GODDESS 5’ 3", 110 lbs, 34B-23-32 tight, toned, petite, sexy, centerfold, brunette, 21 203-441-1910 MUST SEE! now hiring

I saw her twice because I really am into Petite girls, and they seem to be tough to find. At the time she only did out, so she came to my place. The first time was great. Very cute body, face was okay but certainly passable. She seem to love what she did and I certainly loved all of what she did. DATY, CBJ, mish, cowgirl.

The second time she was coming from class, and smelled bad. She smelled like smoke and really needed a shower, so much so that DATY was unpleasant.

Anyway she wasn’t that bad at all, at least the fist time. I will try to post more often especially considering how many that I have taken for the team.

And thanks again for helping me make fewer mistakes.

Sorry for the long post.

Member #3948
05-21-07, 08:24
Anyway she wasn’t that bad at all, at least the fist time. I will try to post more often especially considering how many that I have taken for the team.

Sorry for the long post.

"Taking one for the team" would actually entail your going to and reporting on a provider or service that no one else here has trird out. If you do it in secret and tell no one you haven't helped. Seeing a woman twice is taking a second helping for yourself...

MHO Steel Blue

Funemail11
05-21-07, 08:42
Thanks Steel!

"Taking one for the team" would actually entail your going to and reporting on a provider or service that no one else here has trird out. If you do it in secret and tell no one you haven't helped. Seeing a woman twice is taking a second helping for yourself...

MHO Steel Blue

Wolfman Jack
05-21-07, 22:53
I thought that I would start off by saying thank you. This board has helped me out…allot.

So I thought that I would start out by giving my experience with am Advocate girl that posts as…

PHILIPPINO GODDESS 5’ 3", 110 lbs, 34B-23-32 tight, toned, petite, sexy, centerfold, brunette, 21 203-441-1910 MUST SEE! now hiring

I saw her twice because I really am into Petite girls, and they seem to be tough to find. At the time she only did out, so she came to my place. The first time was great. Very cute body, face was okay but certainly passable. She seem to love what she did and I certainly loved all of what she did. DATY, CBJ, mish, cowgirl.

The second time she was coming from class, and smelled bad. She smelled like smoke and really needed a shower, so much so that DATY was unpleasant.

Sorry for the long post.

She's a nice girl, I've seen her a few times, met her at a bachelor party and gave me her other cell number.

JMG
05-22-07, 10:25
She's a nice girl, I've seen her a few times, met her at a bachelor party and gave me her other cell number.

I've seen her a couple/few times too... she is a nice girl, as advertised, and very pretty.

Downsides for me were: 1) she usually doesn't spend the whole hour; when you're done, she's done, 2) she's fairly "down-to-business", not really the gfe I tend to like, and, 3) once she showed up desperately needing a shave in all areas: legs, underarms, hooha.

I would probably repeat, but think at $$ she's a little pricey for what you get.

stoxnbonds
05-26-07, 19:22
She is the real deal. Motel incall, alone. $$ for the hour. Mid 30s, pretty face, blonde, tall, C-cups, body showing some miles (two kids), but clean, and a nice attitude and wants to please. She's tight as hell, too, go figure. Goes the extra mile. BBBJ on the menu. She wants repeat business and stays open late.

stox

Bud Waiter
05-30-07, 11:06
A person answers phone, no voice mail. I believe they have 3 girls, I've met one on Brln Trnpk (my room)...very friendly, chubby, not GFE.
The $150 in advert is more the exception, try $$.

Not a super stamp of approval, but they have delivered halfway decent service in a pinch.

Sorry for lack of detail, worried about causing them trouble with too much info.

Tomb8871
05-30-07, 16:24
I've seen this ad on CL for ages, Sophia, stunning Italian beauty for dicriminating gentlemen, blah blah blah. anyone have any knowledge of her or do I have to take one for the team?Saw her recently, given good reviews and CL pix. Was mostly disappointed. Definitely a nice build, great to look at, although boob job did lie kinda funny. Her friend answers the phone and sets the appointments at tpke motel. She professes gfe and says the right things about not watching time, but think the session scripted almost like football coach scripts first 20 plays. She does certain moves in certain order designed to get you done as quickly as possible, and she is definitely in a hurry. Found we were done almost 30 mins to the second after i got there. She doesn't really let you relax or let you do what you want to do. Also, got to be older than she says, while body is hot face isn't, seems kinda old and lots of makeup covering. Just not worth the premium price, IMO.

Jimmj1210
05-30-07, 17:19
They used to advertise on the agency name in advocate, but lately have seen their phone number ends 0407 if remember right but advertising as busty blonde or some other female description. The advantage is that they are there and answer phone, guy who runs it seems to try to be legit to a degree, but I've never had anything work out with them. One time got call back from girl who'd description I "chose", she was either very sleepy or more likely very altered, and when I got to place near motel and called again no answer. Another time I showed up at place, two girls but nothing like description, including ethnicity-guess they thought I wouldn't notice. Agency seems to have girls in motels in Rocky Hill and in North Meadows.

Wsgman
06-07-07, 10:35
If any Senior Member has recent info on her please PM me. She is an old friend and I was wondering how she was doing. Last I knew she was selling her house. Her 243- number is disconnected and I did not remember her 371- number.

thanks

Mighty Spearsman
06-11-07, 12:47

PHILIPPINO GODDESS 5’ 3", 110 lbs, 34B-23-32 tight, toned, petite, sexy, centerfold, brunette, 21 203-441-1910 MUST SEE! now hiring.
This girl has been working the Hartford area for 3 years now. She's changed her ethnicity and her "name" a couple of times in her ads (I think she was Hawaiian at one point), but you've got to give her credit for being honest about her age, as she used to post in the Advocate as 18 years old, then 19, then 20, now 21.

I believe that it was Stoner who first let me know that this girl had a good body and was a nice girl. While she may not have a gorgeous face, she's a better choice than most of what's available on the CT scene these days, sad to say.

Funemail11
07-06-07, 21:11
I found this ad in the Advocate. Has anyone seen this girl yet. I have a thing for Canadians so I would really like to see her. I called and a guy that she works for answered.

HOLLY Tanned & Fit Hot Body! Friendly Canadian Girl $125 In/Call Special 860-659-7719

Funemail11
12-05-07, 15:21
Does anyone have her number. She occasionally advertises in the Hartford Advocate. She is a very small, middle age black girl. PM if you have any thoughts on where I can get it. I would love to see her again.

Thanks

Spoon Man
12-05-07, 23:09
I have a thing for Canadians so I would really like to see her.
What is special about the Canadian women?

My thing is for ALL women. LOL!